Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

UranIdiot
12-05-06, 00:42
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/243864473.html

JimBrown
12-17-06, 00:40
This girl was working at Baby Dolls on corner or us19 and ulmb for quite some time. Keep in mind that I had fun with her in the past, that was only at the club. She claimed a few months age she moved to Sarasota and found herself a mainstream office job. She has a lot of tattoos, but other than that, she is a nice little spinner; clean.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/249175999.html

JimBrown
12-18-06, 11:13
I met Michelle last night at Oasis in clearwater. I do not know how long she has been dancing there, but since I have a drink there for time to time, and have not seen her, it has not been long. I remembered seeing her on CL some time back. (couldn't find her posting again) Late 30s+. The usual dancer lines, however, even though it is not my thing, I did get some vip dances from her. She wouldn't be extremly direct, of course, but after going further than the law allows. She made sure I KNEW THERE WAS A TAKE OUT MENU.

Strawberry blond, long, tall, be-cup, not a bad shape. She really isn't for me, but, I know I like seeing a girl before I set an appointment. (a rare chance).

UranIdiot
12-30-06, 01:27
I was going to see Katrina who posts both on CL and in the WeeklyPlanet. She was recommended highly by a friend. So today come across a post on CL, it's gone now. Basically it says watch out, Katrina's got AIDS, has had it for a long time. So I sent an email to the author of the post "How do you know that". I got an answer: "I used to work with her".

The BSometer says this is no public health service warning, but a competitor. Or...?

Tampa Bum
12-30-06, 13:58
I was going to see Katrina who posts both on CL and in the WeeklyPlanet. She was recommended highly by a friend. So today come across a post on CL, it's gone now. Basically it says watch out, Katrina's got AIDS, has had it for a long time. So I sent an email to the author of the post "How do you know that". I got an answer: "I used to work with her".

The BSometer says this is no public health service warning, but a competitor. Or...?I haven't seen her since her Lipstixx days, but she was always a raincoat fanatic for fs, and switched to covered BJs along the way. Read into that what you will, but I'd say that if her "coworker" really gave a damn about peoples health, posting on CL isn't exactly the best way to communicate it.

I'll add that it's a felony in Florida to have any form of sex with someone if you know you're HIV positive and fail to tell them. It's also a felony to "maliciously disseminate any false information or report concerning the existence of any sexually transmissible disease."

I won't see Katrina, but that's not because I believe she's HIV positive.

UranIdiot
12-31-06, 01:39
I haven't seen her since her Lipstixx days, but she was always a raincoat fanatic for fs, and switched to covered BJs along the way. Read into that what you will, but I'd say that if her "coworker" really gave a damn about peoples health, posting on CL isn't exactly the best way to communicate it.

I'll add that it's a felony in Florida to have any form of sex with someone if you know you're HIV positive and fail to tell them. It's also a felony to "maliciously disseminate any false information or report concerning the existence of any sexually transmissible disease."

I won't see Katrina, but that's not because I believe she's HIV positive.

Please tell me why you won't see her. How's her service?

Tampa Bum
12-31-06, 10:02
Please tell me why you won't see her. How's her service?Her service was OK. Remember, I haven't seen since before Lipstixx moved, so I can't vouch for it currently. I won't see her because she always had some BS sob story, and she made stuff up about the girls she worked with (which might explain the CL posts). I don't need the drama. She may have changed, but there are too many other options out there for me.

I'm not recommending one way or the other. Check her current reviews, and maybe someone here has more recent experience with her. If you do go, make sure you check out her ankle tat.

Member #4284
01-16-07, 14:16
I am new to this site and these events occurred a while ago, but in case anyone was interested or curious I saw Jenny from Craigslist. This would have been two months or so ago, when she advertised with a girl named Lilly. Her incall was located in Gulfport which was convenient. She did f/s with everything covered and she has an enjoyable body, but I felt a little rushed. There was no kissing and kind of a shop mentality without the shop. I do not know if I would repeat and to date haven't, but I was not ripped off or anything horrible.

Johnnycab614
02-02-07, 20:36
I saw Lissa from CL this evening. While is definitely not a model...she is very talented in French. I am sure FS is great too...but did not try as the French was great. Her donations are VERY reasonable!! (75 covers anything!!)

She does not take phone calls. Prefers emailing, and she is careful. She is very friendly, though.

Her email is "letmesuku78@yahoo.com"

Have fun.

Stay safe.

Jaws Iii
02-03-07, 20:42
Saw Jillian, who was advertising under ads with 36DD, in Seminole. Nice lady, but the pictures were an illusion. She is quite a bit fatter than she appears in the photos she published. However, a full menu was available. If the photos were updated, she would be a keeper. Incall was at her house, very comfortable and secure.

Bitchslap
03-06-07, 09:28
It looks like a well known craiglister named CASSIDY has been busted again.

I talked to one of my LEO friends and the reason she has no bond is due to ongoing investigations as to her selling pussy on CL site.

STEER CLEAR MY FELLOW MONGERS

[Name deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove the names or persons who were arrested from within in the text. To avoid delays in future reports containing news stories of law enforcement actions, please overwrite or delete the names of persons who were arrested. Thanks!

FYI, posting news reports of law enforcement actions in public forums, and specifically the names of those who were arrested, is a common ploy of LE. It's the same as getting their drug-smelling dog on TV: They can stop more activity with the media story than they could possibly do individually. This is why the Forum does not permit the posting of the names of arrestees, and why individual Forum Members are limited to posting one such report per year.

Black Pelican
04-10-07, 10:57
FYI. Be careful out there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18019585/?GT1=9246

What scares me most is how CL is being so cooperative.

Black Pelican
04-10-07, 14:06
Based on the MSN article I read about people being busted on CL:

I take it "disclaimers" such as "any money exchange is for the sole purpose of companionship. Any activities that happen are from the consent of two friendly adults, etc. Don't work? Any legal advice there?

Also, if you ask a girl if she is a cop, or if she is part of an under cover sting. Do cops have to tell you they are a cop? It sounds like that would defeat the purpose of being "undercover". I have asked SWs to show me their chests to prove they are a cop. But, again, if under cover and playing a role. Why wouldn't they show you a tit?

Anyway, why post a disclaimer on CL if it doesn't work? Just curious.

Malabar
04-10-07, 16:51

I take it "disclaimers" such as "any money exchange is for the sole purpose of companionship. Any activities that happen are from the consent of two friendly adults, etc. Don't work? Any legal advice there?

Also, if you ask a girl if she is a cop, or if she is part of an under cover sting. Do cops have to tell you they are a cop? It sounds like that would defeat the purpose of being "undercover". I have asked SWs to show me their chests to prove they are a cop. But, again, if under cover and playing a role. Why wouldn't they show you a tit?

Anyway, why post a disclaimer on CL if it doesn't work? Just curious.I think disclaimers are designed to provide minimal protection. That makes LE work a tiny bit harder to bust a gal.

Never talk about sex acts and money together. If a girl asks you what you want, specifically, that's a huge red flag.

Undercovers don't have to tell you they're a cop. Cops are allowed to lie to suspects.

When a provider asks you if you're a cop, she's watching your reaction. If any flags go up, she's out of there.

That's my layman's .02 worth.

Dougy Doo
04-10-07, 21:50

Anyway, why post a disclaimer on CL if it doesn't work? Just curious.Most LE have policies that probably not allow them to show a tit. While some actions might be permissible, things like this usually are not in these small type cases. If they were working MAJOR investigations, the rules sometimes change. Most judges would throw out any charges after an LE admitted flashing a tit to solicit an offer of money for sex.

(And no, I'm not LE or a lawyer or a judge or anything related...just been around the block a time or two.)

LoveLOS
04-26-07, 21:59
Cops are allowed to lie to suspects.And if there is any doubt of that, just watch this video:

http://iwantmylawyer.org/busted.html

LoveLOS

Ledhed
05-03-07, 18:29
She was going by Summer when I saw her...heroin junkie and con artist.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/323618745.html

((((((((( I'VE BEEN A NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL))))))))))) - w4m - 26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-323618745@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-03, 1:00PM EDT

HEY BABIES DO YOU WANNA SPANK ME?I LIKE IT ROUGH CAN YOU HANDLE THAT?WELL, IF U WANNA PLAY HOUSE FOR 1/2 HOUR IT'S 100 DONATION 1 HOUR IS 200 DONATION IF BRITTANY CAN PLAY WITH US IT'S 300 DONATION PLEASE NO E-MAILS JUST CALL TO MANY TO WRITE BACK 2. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
727 768-62 two four

BladeRunner007
05-04-07, 09:17
True! (and no wonder she didn't put her name)

Whose pic is at the bottom (or is that Brittany)? Summer is flat chested.

She was going by Summer when I saw her...heroin junkie and con artist.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/323618745.html

((((((((( I'VE BEEN A NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL))))))))))) - w4m - 26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-323618745@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-05-03, 1:00PM EDT

HEY BABIES DO YOU WANNA SPANK ME?I LIKE IT ROUGH CAN YOU HANDLE THAT?WELL, IF U WANNA PLAY HOUSE FOR 1/2 HOUR IT'S 100 DONATION 1 HOUR IS 200 DONATION IF BRITTANY CAN PLAY WITH US IT'S 300 DONATION PLEASE NO E-MAILS JUST CALL TO MANY TO WRITE BACK 2. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
727 768-62 two four

AlterdBeast
05-04-07, 20:06
She has some other name I saw her by awhile ago. Gave me a naked hair cut and BJ. I fucked her another time. Good too:.) Have the video I snuck. He was on herion though for sure both times. Ashame, had potential. Good fuck though.

Jethrow1
05-05-07, 07:08
Now this Summer just over the bay in Tampa is a real sweetheart. Have seen her twice and WOW. While not skinny she's solid. Has a nice in-call at her place and goes out as well. Her add sys it all and I confirm it as well. If you look up her reviews, she did have one that was less than glowing but I saw her along about that time and she was under the weather, she probably should have stayed home that day.

Well there she is try her.

Tell her Phil say's Hi.

http://satisfying-summer.rare-companion.com/inside.php

Ledhed
05-05-07, 22:54
Looks to be a 80lb diff so its safe

Beast: You mustof met her early into her buzz cause shes gone to shit now...when are you talking about?

Now this Summer just over the bay in Tampa is a real sweetheart. Have seen her twice and WOW. While not skinny she's solid. Has a nice in-call at her place and goes out as well. Her add sys it all and I confirm it as well. If you look up her reviews, she did have one that was less than glowing but I saw her along about that time and she was under the weather, she probably should have stayed home that day.

Tell her Phil say's Hi.

Longjon78
05-20-07, 22:18
They both advertise incall to a St. Pete home. Both are $.6. Both BBWs. Pics in same place just different digits. Anybody had a taste? They never adverstise together. Wondering if they'd do a MFF. If anybody has any info please let me know. They both are my taste, but I’ve got my eye on Angelica especially.

Cheers!

LJ

Rackmount17
05-21-07, 09:25
They both advertise incall to a St. Pete home. Both are $.6. Both BBWs. Pics in same place just different digits. Anybody had a taste? They never adverstise together. Wondering if they'd do a MFF. If anybody has any info please let me know. They both are my taste, but I’ve got my eye on Angelica especially.

Cheers!

LJActually they did advertise a two-girl deal last week:

Date: 2007-05-13, 12:27PM EDT
hey guys,my name is Alicia im a sexy volumtous lady lookin to have some fun i wear size 18 in pants and have 40DD 120 roses hr or two girl special with Angalica she wears size 16 in pants and has 38DDD 250 roses
incall only in private st.pete home

call 7*2*7*3*2*0*5*0*0*8

I have been interested in them as well but am just not sure. Something doesn't seem quite right - anyone have any experience with either of them?

Johnnycab614
05-21-07, 16:07
This is the only thing posted on TER about either one of the. Not exactly a glowing endorsement.

GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Decided to step out of my comfort zone and called a younger provider from CL. She sounded very friendly over the phone and made the arrangements to visit her at home in St Pete....

VIP DESCRIPTION:
She greeted me at the door with Are you a cop, yada, yada, yada... Even made me show her my dick. Whatever. Immediately asked for the donation. Bad sign that you're dealing with a cold case. Did as requested and went to the room where I was asked to get comfortable. She got undressed and asked me what I wanted. I mean is this staged or what? Anyway asked for BBBJ and she replied with I only do stuff with condoms. Not a problem, better safe than sorry. She didn't even know which way the condom was supposed to go and tried to force one down my shaft, which broke. Talk about BORING... Result: Got me a lousy CBJ. Went for DATY which was ok, very nice and clean, the only response from her was don't suck my clit so hard, I don't like that I mean it was no this or no that one after the other. Anyway, somehow got to K9. BTW, no 69 either... Ponded on K9 for a bit, then MISH, CG and reverse CG. I looked at my watch and decided I had wasted enough time spilled my cup and left.

As they say, buyer beware but YMMV, so chek it out if you want. I won't make the same mistake twice. BTW, she has a sister that posts on CL too. She's definitely cuter and maybe performs better. Let me know if you do...

Rackmount17
05-23-07, 09:50
I just saw this on CL today - buyer beware - guess my earlier concern may have been justified:

GUYS WATCH OUT 4 THESE 2 LADYS, they are pros at what they do, and they only do it in there home so when they Rip you off you can do nothing beware, they do not come thru on what they say they do and they are not full service at all just 2 sisters scamming the bay area for $$$$ money SO BEWARE GUYS and the one sister has her mug shot on the Hillsbourgh county jail web site for you too see so watch out for these 2 ladys here are there CELL NUMBERS there names are ANGELICA AND ALICIA here are there cell numbers 727 488-5277 and 727 320-5008 pics below pimp is near by and a ugly mug too a white guy

Longjon78
05-23-07, 19:39
Thanks guys for all the info. You saved me money and a trip. I love this forum.

There is nothing worse than spending your hard earned money on what you think is gonna be some fun and relaxation, and getting f'd and ripped off.

I want to find a regular that I like and provides a decent service. Guess I got to keep on hunting.

Thanks. Cheers Guys!

LJ

Longjon78
05-23-07, 20:29
So I put my Google skills at work and I came up with a few interesting things. I came across and ad by doing a search on one of their telephone numbers and I found an ad posted earlier this month for a roommate:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/roo/326003675.html

From there I got one of the girl’s e-mail and did a search in ******* and BINGO! So without further ado… the not so private ******* lives of Angelica (Gina) & Alicia (Ashley):

http://profile.*******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=29415025
http://profile.*******.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7558088

Now if someone could find that HCSO booking, that would be cool.

I hope you enjoy guys. I can think of quite a few things to do with this info, but I rather share it with guys and see what y’all think

Cheers!

LJ

P.S.: If you are going to do something online that you don’t want coming back to you, use different e-mails for your personal and private activities. – Stay Safe.

Clark Kent
05-24-07, 01:59
That ******* thing is some funny stuff. Did you see the thug boyfriend in the girl's pictures ? I'll bet he's who's behind all that you mention.

R Consultant
05-24-07, 08:02
Its sad these chicks dont get it they would benefit in the long run to keep regulars happy and be safe and make a few bucks doing it. Whats gonna happen is they will run into a nutcase and hes not gonna care. But better yet maybe an undercover popo will bust them and teach them a real good lesson on manners..
Once again good work.

Happy Huntin..

UranIdiot
05-24-07, 23:40
So I put my Google skills at work and I came up with a few interesting things. I came across and ad by doing a search on one of their telephone numbers and I found an ad posted earlier this month for a roommate:

P.S.: If you are going to do something online that you don’t want coming back to you, use different e-mails for your personal and private activities. – Stay Safe.

The first photo! Is she a teacher???? We always knew teacher pays are low, but bad enough to be turning tricks to buy school supplies? That's dedication!

Angelicawet
05-26-07, 23:51
Hello to all those reading this, as the headline says, this is my response to the ignorance this supposed customers BS he has been posting about me on this site and others. I have never met this man but he actually called me and set up a visit, I gave him directions to my house and told him to give me a call when he was close and I would direct him the rest of the way, after ahnging up the phone with him I went and jumped in the shower to prepare for the call. While I was jumping in the shower I actually knocked my phone off the sink and in to the toilet it went. It was late at night so I obviously couldnt run out and buy a new phone so he actually, by accident, got stood up. About 45 minutes after I received his call and my phone dropped in the toilet, my sister got a call from a blocked number as did I when I received his call, and the guys first question to her was, your not going to stand me up are you? And she of course responded, NO! I wouldnt do that. So then she gave him directions which were obviously the same as the ones I gave him, he said he was on his way, hung up fast and never showed up. So that was his bad. Instead of putting two and two together and asking if we were affiliated in any way he just decided to hang up the phone after claiming he was on his way. His bad. So the very next day I get on CL and there are his bogus reports of my sister and I being this that and the other horrible things he has said about us. If you choose to beleive him thats fine and of course your choice, so beleive what you want and that is fine with me. As for him doing a google search, a ******* search and a phone number search, wow!!! He seems to have alot of time on his hands as well as being very immature. Yes I go by another name, 9 times out of 10 the women do that in this business, so why am I so wrong for it? For any of those who may have any interest in me or my sister I have reviews on TER (the************.com) and you can contact me through CL or call. This man calls my phone private several times a day and does not say anything. As for a pimp, thats out of the question! I dont and never have given a man my money and never will. Why do a need a pimp for something I can do for myself? This man is saying and doing anything he can to mess up my business because he is disgruntled. So to everyone on here, there you have it. Take care.

Angelica

Mike Wazowski
05-28-07, 03:33
Please don't let this board evolve into yet another board of hobbiest/provider call and response.

The best aspect of this board is that it's just mongers sharing info. Let's keep it that way.

The Chronic
05-28-07, 09:24
Hello to all those reading this, as the headline says, this is my response to the ignorance this supposed customers BS he has been posting about me on this site and others. I have never met this man but he actually called me and set up a visit, I gave him directions to my house and told him to give me a call when he was close and I would direct him the rest of the way, after ahnging up the phone with him I went and jumped in the shower to prepare for the call. While I was jumping in the shower I actually knocked my phone off the sink and in to the toilet it went. It was late at night so I obviously couldnt run out and buy a new phone so he actually, by accident, got stood up. About 45 minutes after I received his call and my phone dropped in the toilet, my sister got a call from a blocked number as did I when I received his call, and the guys first question to her was, your not going to stand me up are you? And she of course responded, NO! I wouldnt do that. So then she gave him directions which were obviously the same as the ones I gave him, he said he was on his way, hung up fast and never showed up. So that was his bad. Instead of putting two and two together and asking if we were affiliated in any way he just decided to hang up the phone after claiming he was on his way. His bad. So the very next day I get on CL and there are his bogus reports of my sister and I being this that and the other horrible things he has said about us. If you choose to beleive him thats fine and of course your choice, so beleive what you want and that is fine with me. As for him doing a google search, a ******* search and a phone number search, wow!!! He seems to have alot of time on his hands as well as being very immature. Yes I go by another name, 9 times out of 10 the women do that in this business, so why am I so wrong for it? For any of those who may have any interest in me or my sister I have reviews on TER (the************.com) and you can contact me through CL or call. This man calls my phone private several times a day and does not say anything. As for a pimp, thats out of the question! I dont and never have given a man my money and never will. Why do a need a pimp for something I can do for myself? This man is saying and doing anything he can to mess up my business because he is disgruntled. So to everyone on here, there you have it. Take care.

Angelica"The phone fell into the toilet" is the wh0re equivalent of "The dog ate my homework".

Too funny.

Then again there's the infamous "I'm using my friends computer" when cookies show up on TBD.

I wouldn't see either of these two because they're too stupid to have ANY of my information. That, and they're Drama Queens.

:rolleyes:

Angelicawet
05-28-07, 22:25
Its up to you if you believe what you have heard, but you dont have to disrespect me. Its not about the dog ate my homework and if its that serious I can show a receipt where I actually bought a new phone the same day this man started writing post about me. I have plenty of people on CL who have seen me and actually responded to the crap this man has been writing about my sister and I. He is the only one who claims to have been rushed and ripped off. Have a great night and if you dont want to see me thats your business, cause if you are anything like the man starting BS I dont want to see you either.

BarkinDawg
05-29-07, 01:49
Any input appreciated.

PM me.

Stpeteguy
05-29-07, 17:03
Anyone have any info on this one? I really want to give her a shot. Pm me pls with any info.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/340627720.html

Cheesy Rider
05-30-07, 18:28

Tell her Phil say's Hi.

I tried to get in touch with her by e-mail a few days ago and got no response. She must be under the weather.

Jethrow1
05-31-07, 06:58
I tried to get in touch with her by e-mail a few days ago and got no response. She must be under the weather.You know I have noticed that she hasn't posted on cl for a while. I did send her an e-mail yesterday just to check on her so we shall see. Got me worried now.

Will let you know.

Olds Man
05-31-07, 18:31
StPeteGuy,

Could you be thinking of Star, one of Cassidy's new protoges?

Stpeteguy
06-01-07, 09:50
StPeteGuy,

Could you be thinking of Star, one of Cassidy's new protoges?No, this is another one that is on Mederia Beach. Her name is Alejandra.

Here is one post with no pic

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/328917773.html
here is another with pics

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/334435664.html

Says she charges $120 for FS. I've seen a few reviews on CL saying she's good but you know how the reviews are on there. Nothing on TER at all.

On the other hand Star looks pretty hot too, is she a good one?

Olds Man
06-02-07, 11:59
Sorry StPeteGuy, I have no personal experience with her, I just get occasional posts from Cassidy introducing her "new talent". Cassidy IS well reviewed, but is not MY cup of tea. Good luck!

Johnnycab614
06-07-07, 18:02
Hey guys,

I just had a great visit with Lissa. She used to be a regular on CL. But has mostly "retired" from the game. I saw an ad for her today that could ONLY be her or someone pretending to be her. IT WAS HER!

She gives GREAT French lessons. No lie. For the price you just can't go wrong. She is very nice. Friendly. And skilled. (BBBJCIM. Topless)

Anyway. Had to throw in my 2 cents worth about her. Any questions. Feel free to MSG me.

Johnnycab614
06-08-07, 22:26
I saw Kelly this evening at her incall location in St Pete. She got a semi-badish review on CL. I thought I'd take the plunge anyway. I was NOT sorry.

I found her to be un-rushed and quite willing to carry on an intelligent conversation.

She promotes herself as doing massages. And it was OK. (A little light for my taste.)

The flip was MUCH better. 150 or so will get you a happy ending of some variety or another. Another 50 will get you FS. (Covered for everything)

I have no regrets and left very happy. Which is really what counts (right? )

Anyway. Happy hunting and all.

Retired Gfe
06-11-07, 07:25
I really appreciate you seeing me Cabby! It's nice to know there are still respectful mongers left! You know I don't think those are my best pics, but you took them! Again thanks!

Lissa

I forgot to post the pics along w/ the original post. Here they are now. Again, any questions just let me know!

UranIdiot
06-11-07, 13:04
I forgot to post the pics along w/ the original post. Here they are now. Again, any questions just let me know!She's smiling, that's the good part. Before I'd do her I'd go buy the wife some (real) roses and stay home.

You and I obviously have different tastes.

Eye Myt
06-11-07, 13:52
She's smiling, that's the good part. Before I'd do her I'd go buy the wife some (real) roses and stay home.

You and I obviously have different tastes.Different tastes are what its about Uranidiot. If we all had the same tastes we would all be giving your wife roses too.

Rstover
06-11-07, 22:17
I visited her today at her incall! She is a bigger girl also, which I'm sure you know! But I was able to get a bargain! Sexy enough with those big tits! Fun girl! Got the works for 80 roses! Well worth it!

I think I'm going to take JohnnyCab's advise and try Lissa too! Probably tomorrow, so I'll let you know!

Rstover
06-12-07, 13:39
Wow! That's all I can say! She is a beautiful girl for her size! She was really great at the BBBJCIM, and swallowed! I will see her again soon! I had just her 1/2 french and it was. 5! I'm trying her 1/2 GFE next, it's a bargain too! 75! Happy Hunting!

BTW anyone seen Sunshine yet? Let me know if there is any info on her! I'm thinking about trying her!

I visited her today at her incall! She is a bigger girl also, which I'm sure you know! But I was able to get a bargain! Sexy enough with those big tits! Fun girl! Got the works for 80 roses! Well worth it!

I think I'm going to take JohnnyCab's advise and try Lissa too! Probably tomorrow, so I'll let you know!

Maxxiimus
06-16-07, 11:26
Lissa Is the real deal. She doesn't really do the escort thing too much any more, but she does throw a GB every so often. I have her on IM, any one interested? Hit me up, especially if you have IM/#'s to trade.

Wow! That's all I can say! She is a beautiful girl for her size! She was really great at the BBBJCIM, and swallowed! I will see her again soon! I had just her 1/2 french and it was. 5! I'm trying her 1/2 GFE next, it's a bargain too! 75! Happy Hunting!

BTW anyone seen Sunshine yet? Let me know if there is any info on her! I'm thinking about trying her!

Groovyguy
06-17-07, 16:59
Has anyone seen Mandy? I'm really interested in her but was hoping someone could share their personal experience with her.

Thanks in advance.

Retired Gfe
06-20-07, 18:35
I appreciate it, when you guys talk good about me here, it keeps me from having to post on CL! YUCK!! Anyways...good luck in your hunts guys! Anyone know a freaky girl I could get that likes to service women too?

Lissa Is the real deal. She doesn't really do the escort thing too much any more, but she does throw a GB every so often. I have her on IM, any one interested? Hit me up, especially if you have IM/#'s to trade.

Stpeteguy
06-29-07, 15:23
Has anyone seen Mandy? I'm really interested in her but was hoping someone could share their personal experience with her.

Thanks in advance.I've seen Mandy twice and she was great both times. The pictures are her in her post so no bait and switch going on. She has very few limits so if you want it, ask for it. Have fun!

Groovyguy
06-30-07, 22:32
I've seen Mandy twice and she was great both times. The pictures are her in her post so no bait and switch going on. She has very few limits so if you want it, ask for it. Have fun!Thanks dude! I may just have to go for a visit and explore some kink :-)

A Fuegon
07-04-07, 02:00
I've seen Mandy twice and she was great both times. The pictures are her in her post so no bait and switch going on. She has very few limits so if you want it, ask for it. Have fun!Well Stpeteguy, good thing she has come through for you. Yesterday we set up a 1:30 appt, she asked to confirm 30 mins prior. Did as instructed and she never picked up her phone. Left me hanging.

Stpeteguy
07-13-07, 22:26
Well Stpeteguy, good thing she has come through for you. Yesterday we set up a 1:30 appt, she asked to confirm 30 mins prior. Did as instructed and she never picked up her phone. Left me hanging.Sorry about that. I haven't seen her in a few months but she was great then. Hope her service hasn't gone to Sh**, I really wanted to visit again.

Nrb Man
07-14-07, 14:04
Well Stpeteguy, good thing she has come through for you. Yesterday we set up a 1:30 appt, she asked to confirm 30 mins prior. Did as instructed and she never picked up her phone. Left me hanging.I called mandy at 7:30 pm last night & asked to see her. She was doing errands, said call at 9:30 to see her at 10 or 11. Called at 9:39, said call in another 10 minutes. Called at 9:52, said she had to get beer. I said I would get gas & beer. She told me what brand & how much! Said call her when I left the store. I took her orders. Called after store. On that call I think she answered & hung up immediately: there was no voice! I left 2 more voice mails saying I still wanted to see her that night or soon. Please call me. That call is never coming.

Jetdog
07-25-07, 16:04
I am interested in this cut woman, please let me know.

Horndog Man
07-26-07, 21:59
[QUOTE=Nrb Man]I called mandy at 7:30 pm ...... Called at 9:39, said call in another 10 minutes. Called at 9:52, said she had to get beer. I said I would get gas & beer. .....to see her that night or soon. Please call me. QUOTE]

Anyone not stood up by Mandy please stand up. What? No One? Fellow mongers, its a Mandy thing. She's as relyable as my spelling, but worth it if she comes through.

The correct answer on the "Beer Run" question is to say "I'll bring some Hienken" and she'll be a guarentee to be there. 12 pack should do fine.

Be safe, wrap the worm.

Horndog Out

Mike Wazowski
07-27-07, 04:43
[QUOTE=Nrb Man]I called mandy at 7:30 pm ...... Called at 9:39, said call in another 10 minutes. Called at 9:52, said she had to get beer. I said I would get gas & beer. .....to see her that night or soon. Please call me. QUOTE]

Anyone not stood up by Mandy please stand up. What? No One? Fellow mongers, its a Mandy thing. She's as relyable as my spelling, but worth it if she comes through.

The correct answer on the "Beer Run" question is to say "I'll bring some Hienken" and she'll be a guarentee to be there. 12 pack should do fine.

Be safe, wrap the worm.

Horndog Out

I second that. I was only stood up by her once. But yes, she is worth giving a second chance to. I know I've only had one "hour" that lasted less than three hours with her.

If you're nice to her. Let her get as kinky and twisted as she wants to and make it about fulfilling her needs and you will be in for some eye-opening new experiences and a sexual treat that no man should deny himself.

I know I've let Mandy do some stuff to me I'd have never dreamed of asking for but watching her get off on doing it is worth the price of admission. Especially once you consider how low your hourly rate drops if you get her in the mood to enjoy herself.

If you keep Mandy satisfied, you'll find yourself fighting to leave. More than once I've had her clinging to my arm, at the door, pleading for me to stay "just a while longer."

Is she flaky? Yeah. Is she the hottest girl on the planet? No. But she is cute in girl next door kind of way. It's just that this girl next door will hit you up with something twisted like, "I want to sit on your face and when I cum I'm going to pee. Is that cool? That will turn me on so much I'll suck your cock until you cum in my mouth and I'll dribble it out and scoop it up and put it back in my mouth and swallow it. Then I'm going to suck you hard again and you can put it up my ass."

You realize you're already five minutes past your allotted hour. She's got that horny look in her eye. She just put this agenda on the table that you know will last at least another hour and suddenly, you realize you've hit a provider jackpot and maybe a little pee won't hurt you.

Black Pelican
07-27-07, 09:33
Mike,

Don't know who you are. But fantastic review of Mandy. We need more reports like that! Does she require you wrap it up? I think you sealed the deal with me. And I'll be calling her.

Thanks

Incaller
07-27-07, 21:49
[QUOTE=Horndog Man]

You realize you're already five minutes past your allotted hour. She's got that horny look in her eye. She just put this agenda on the table that you know will last at least another hour and suddenly, you realize you've hit a provider jackpot and maybe a little pee won't hurt you.

LMAO, that was great!

Tail Chaser
07-31-07, 05:39
I saw Nicole the other day after seeing her ad appear on CL. If given the choice, I would probably NOT repeat unless some very big issues are resolved.

The pictures she has up are are accurate as far as I can tell. She does, in fact have auburn hair. I'd say her body is on the average side. (Not skinny....not BBW) She is friendly on the phone and in person.

Her incall location SUCKS!! It's a mobile home in a less than desirable location. The place was not too clean either. The other bigger issue was her toddler son was there during the session. (He was not in the room, but was crying for attention the entire time.)

Her services were OK. Not great but not horrible either. She gives an OK BBBJ and then a very rushed FS session. I wouldn't call it a GFE experience. She does not like people touching her breasts. She says they're too sensitive.)

She's NOT LEO and that is probably the biggest good thing about her. This was my experience after only one visit and I know other people may have of had better experiences (let's hope), but I will not be back. There are just too many really good providers out there.

Tail Chaser
07-31-07, 05:54
I started my posting career on here witha negative report so I thought it only fair to post a positive review as well.

I have seen Kelly (in Seminole) a couple of times. Both visits were really good.

Kelly is very easy on the eyes. Her incall location is a very clean condo in Seminole just off of Seminole Blvd.

She advertises body rubs. And she is very good at them. A wide variety of options are available on the flip. YMMV. But the first time I visited it was a most enjoyable BBBJ. The second visit I was offered a FS menu.

I had a great time both times and WILL be back again. Her # is [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] should you want to contact her.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #4558
07-31-07, 18:58
Her services were OK. Not great but not horrible either. She gives an OK BBBJ and then a very rushed FS session. I wouldn't call it a GFE experience. She does not like people touching her breasts. She says they're too sensitive.)I have seen reviews for her on ter and they seem to share your views so I think that it is safe to assume that is was not you that caused her behavior.

SteelThunder
08-01-07, 01:36
I saw Nicole the other day after seeing her ad appear on CL. If given the choice, I would probably NOT repeat unless some very big issues are resolved.

The pictures she has up are are accurate as far as I can tell. She does, in fact have auburn hair. I'd say her body is on the average side. (Not skinny....not BBW) She is friendly on the phone and in person.

Her incall location SUCKS!! It's a mobile home in a less than desirable location. The place was not too clean either. The other bigger issue was her toddler son was there during the session. (He was not in the room, but was crying for attention the entire time.)

Her services were OK. Not great but not horrible either. She gives an OK BBBJ and then a very rushed FS session. I wouldn't call it a GFE experience. She does not like people touching her breasts. She says they're too sensitive.)

She's NOT LEO and that is probably the biggest good thing about her. This was my experience after only one visit and I know other people may have of had better experiences (let's hope), but I will not be back. There are just too many really good providers out there.Your experience is par for the course with her.

I saw her about 3 years ago and had the exact same type of experience. Your post brought back those thoughts of that strange, very uncomfortable session with her. Unfortunately there are a number of good reviews for her which led me to go for it. I don't know what someone considers an "8" when they rank a session with her, but its far different from my scoring scale. There are many, many better options available.

Max Doubt
08-01-07, 17:32
I saw her about two years ago OK sesion, but I never went back. The chemistry was not there.No GFE at all only business.

R Consultant
08-02-07, 11:23
I saw her like 2 years ago also.. Shes over off I-4 in that mobile home.. Heck the screen door about fell off when opening it. I think she told me its a real good deal and she knows the guy that owns it. My experience wasnt worth repeating either. Who ever gave her an 8 hasnt had a good lay in awhile. But for some reason shes still around. I do know she has been arrested in Hillsborough County before -- for none the less prostituting.. Imagine that!

Happy Hunting..

Your experience is par for the course with her.

I saw her about 3 years ago and had the exact same type of experience. Your post brought back those thoughts of that strange, very uncomfortable session with her. Unfortunately there are a number of good reviews for her which led me to go for it. I don't know what someone considers an "8" when they rank a session with her, but its far different from my scoring scale. There are many, many better options available.

Tail Chaser
08-02-07, 14:40
I saw her like 2 years ago also.. Shes over off I-4 in that mobile home.. Heck the screen door about fell off when opening it. I think she told me its a real good deal and she knows the guy that owns it. My experience wasnt worth repeating either. Who ever gave her an 8 hasnt had a good lay in awhile. But for some reason shes still around. I do know she has been arrested in Hillsborough County before -- for none the less prostituting.. Imagine that!

Happy Hunting..I'm glad to know it wasn't me. I've been doing this long enough to know what's up. I am new to the area however I'm sure I'll be wasting some hard earned money until I get to know who's who and what is what.

I wish it'd stop raining so I can finally check out the infamous 34th St scene.

Stpeteguy
08-03-07, 23:41
I called mandy at 7:30 pm last night & asked to see her. She was doing errands, said call at 9:30 to see her at 10 or 11. Called at 9:39, said call in another 10 minutes. Called at 9:52, said she had to get beer. I called her today and even though my appointment was an hour later than we agreed it was still all good. Like a reviewer said she is flakey but what a ride. If you make an appointment and she doesn't come through, try again. It's worth it.

R Consultant
08-06-07, 07:24
Well once in awhile I take one for the team and I get my azz burned from a SW Escort- It pisses me off but its a lesson learned. Then I report here to the friends that have tipped me off to cash and dash bishes.. The ones that are good and so forth get the proper reviews.. This board saves me alot of money and aggravation thats a fact. Probably can even save your life since some of these woman who have pimps are just waiting in an alley to put a gun to someones head while shes sucking away and boom you lost your car and your bbj-- Expainin that one isnt gonna be easy..

I have seen alot and read alot and the SW do have a clue if your onto there little BS game..

Happy Huntin.......

I'm glad to know it wasn't me. I've been doing this long enough to know what's up. I am new to the area however I'm sure I'll be wasting some hard earned money until I get to know who's who and what is what.

I wish it'd stop raining so I can finally check out the infamous 34th St scene.

The Chronic
08-06-07, 22:18

Happy Hunting..While I can't say Nicole is the best looking woman out there, she came to my house twice and was a total fuck puppet both times, doing literally everything my jaded mind could come up with, almost Stacy-esque (whatever happened to her, anyway?)(I'm not an anal kind of guy).

The only disappointment is her tits are so sensitive she literally doesn't want them touched.

She'll swallow seed until it comes out her ears, but doesn't want her tits touched. Go figure.

Jethrow1
08-07-07, 06:27
The Stacey you are asking about. Skinny with pics in wine colored dress spread eagle on the Sofa. She is in Orlando at 200 hr. Is she any good.

SteelThunder
08-07-07, 13:17
The Stacey you are asking about. Skinny with pics in wine colored dress spread eagle on the Sofa. She is in Orlando at 200 hr. Is she any good.

Stacy has been around the Tampa Bay area for years and was a good performer when we met a few years back, BUT her asking 200 is pretty steep. You can get the same quality for much, much less.

She was not at a clockwatcher at all. Probably would have fallen asleep (as other posts have indicated the girl obviously likes her sleep) and stayed even longer after the enjoyable couple rounds we had if I had just let her hang out at the hotel. She was extremely quiet (that part was also bit of a drawback to me) and a nice girl who definitely is open to anything and everything.

Despite any pictures she may send you, she is not going to be anywhere near even as much as a 5 in the looks department when you meet her.
You're talkin the 2 or 3 neighborhood for this gal.

She moved over to Orlando after finally getting pinched in Tampa.

Mike Wazowski
08-07-07, 17:17
The Stacey you are asking about. Skinny with pics in wine colored dress spread eagle on the Sofa. She is in Orlando at 200 hr. Is she any good.Well, if you look through TER, you'll read how she's the greatest provider in history.

If you search around this board, you'll find the truth. Missing/broken teeth. Usually incoherent. I and at least one other poster to USASG have had her fall asleep in the middle of giving head.

She's not a pretty sight. However, if you can keep her awake, she'll do what ever (and I MEAN what ever) you want her to do.

Myself, I'll just pass on any further attempts. It's like getting a crackwhore at escort prices, in my opinion.

BTW, she moved to Orlando after getting popped over in this area.

The Chronic
08-07-07, 19:27
If you search around this board, you'll find the truth. Missing/broken teeth. Usually incoherent. I and at least one other poster to USASG have had her fall asleep in the middle of giving head.

She's not a pretty sight. However, if you can keep her awake, she'll do what ever (and I MEAN what ever) you want her to do.I basically agree. I saw her before and after her accident.

Certainly no beauty.

But I have never known a more willing compliant fuck puppet in my life. I literally don't know if there's anything she wouldn't do.

Grabber
08-07-07, 22:26
I basically agree. I saw her before and after her accident.

Certainly no beauty.

But I have never known a more willing compliant fuck puppet in my life. I literally don't know if there's anything she wouldn't do.I agree with the other postings of Stacy. I was a regular of hers both before and for a while after her accident. She is DEFINETLY not a looker and even though she is willing to do ANYTHING you may want it takes a lot of imagination to get by her looks when you are with her. She fell to sleep many occasions while seeing her and snores loudly. The last few times I seen here I know she was definitely on something. The photo's she posts in the purple dress on the sofa was photos taken when she first went into the escort business. Even though she will do anything you want she is no more than a street walker still trying to turn $200. The highly rated reviews that you see on TER of her is written by the same two guys over and over.

Tail Chaser
08-07-07, 22:31
I saw Heaven this evening. (http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/391638954.html)

She's legit and her blowpopper special is really worth it. FS was not on the menu this evening, but no regrets from me.

Jethrow1
08-08-07, 15:48
Has anyone seen this girl, good, bad or indifferent. Her look just drives me mad.
She is advertising on C/L

http://www.taylorstar727.com/

Jethrow 1

Olds Man
08-08-07, 16:08
I had the pleasure of finally meeting Heaven last month at a no-tell motel on Dale Mabry. Found her to be EXACTLY like her pictures, and her blowpopper special IS special, indeed. I guess I saw her 4 weeks ago to the day, so I'll presume her Aunt Flo is visiting again. I actually tried to hook up with her last week, but her cell rang to voice mail and got no return call.

I'm interested in other's experiences with FS/GFE with her.

Member #4167
08-08-07, 20:13
I saw Heaven this evening. (http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/391638954.html)

She's legit and her blowpopper special is really worth it. FS was not on the menu this evening, but no regrets from me.
Damn, those hideous tattoos ...

Ledhed
08-08-07, 20:40
Damn, those hideous tattoos ...

On her right thigh it says "fuck you pay me" and on her snatch above the clit says "pay here!" Pretty bold shit to mark yourself with for life!

For me the BJ was just ok...lots of hand, no CIM, no luv for the boys.

Dragster
08-08-07, 21:56
Where did she let you cum?[

QUOTE=Ledhed]On her right thigh it says "fuck you pay me" and on her snatch above the clit says "pay here!" Pretty bold shit to mark yourself with for life!

For me the BJ was just ok...lots of hand, no CIM, no luv for the boys.[/QUOTE]

Tail Chaser
08-08-07, 23:33
I can't really say anything about them. I have tatts as well so it wouldn't seem right to bust on her about them. Although, I do agree it's a very odd choice. Can you imagine later in life, she's out of the biz and finds a guy to settle down with. Boy is he in for a shock.

Mike Wazowski
08-09-07, 03:54
Has anyone seen this girl, good, bad or indifferent. Her look just drives me mad.

Jethrow 1

I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She's a bit on the chunky side but carries it well. No beer gut, just thick. Great set of tits, for the tit men, a chunky, disappointing ass for the ass men.

She's nice enough and provides a good but not memorable session. It wasn't bad, so no bad review posted by me. However, it also wasn't monumental enough to make me want to shout from the roof tops about what a good time I had.

She's very tight, "down there." Tight enough that I opted for an oral only session rather than popping too quick, which I know I'm going to do when it's like a vice.

I will say this, after I got her off and she got me off, she was more than happy to give me a nice back and leg scratch. Usually if I ask a girl to do this, I get a minute or two. Taylor, on the other hand, gave me at least twenty minutes of light scratching as we chatted.

So if you like her look (I thought she had a really cute face), by all means, go for it.

StPeteSam
08-09-07, 10:52

Jethrow 1I've seen her a few times. She's a real nice young girl who provides a good session. I've written a review of her on TER.

Ledhed
08-09-07, 14:12
Where did she let you cum?Yeah BBBJ, she jerked me off on her tats.

Groovyguy
08-10-07, 03:10
I too have seen her and yes, she is a real good person. Sweet as an apple so be nice to her. And yes.., she is considerably heavier than her pics suggest (disappointing). Her oral skills were good, not great, but it got the job done. The thing is though.., she's truly a sweetie and that seemed to make up for it.

Please - be nice to this young girl.

Dirtymike
08-12-07, 12:10
Anyone ever seen this hottie?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/395188434.html

Dirty Mike

Teabagz20
08-14-07, 09:31
I've seen her a few times. She's a real nice young girl who provides a good session. I've written a review of her on TER.If you see her again, tell her to get rid of the damn music on her site.

Eye Myt
08-16-07, 12:18
2 more CL regulars bite the dust, Deseree and Ariana. Both are over 250lbs. My guess is they'll get released before mealtime.

Black Pelican
08-16-07, 13:22
2 more CL regulars bite the dust, Deseree and Ariana. Both are over 250lbs. My guess is they'll get released before mealtime.I got emailed a new girl on CL named Cherry. Her email came back looking very suspicious. Two guys new to the board posted telling us how great she was right about the time of her posts. I am just curious if they are busting all the guys that call these CL girls too.

BP

ArabDude
08-30-07, 20:54
I've seen some positive words on CL, but any of you guys have experience?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/408153430.html

Looks like a knockout.

The Chronic
09-01-07, 10:17

Looks like a knockout.She has TER reviews.

Tampa Monger
09-01-07, 13:46
She has TER reviews.

The reviews are all positive. Unfortunately, it appears she only does CBJ, which is useless to me.

A Fuegon
09-02-07, 18:40
She is a hottie though. $250 for 90mins. I'll take a CBJ everyday and twice on Sunday if that's the only downfall.

Rjinstpete
09-07-07, 01:02
HotDiana's new place and new girl Joy both leave much to be desired. CBJ's ONLY with a lot of hand action (pure laziness), no lube and a shallow entry down below. Cats are everywhere and the place is filthy. It's located right around 5th avenue and 42nd street in St Pete. I've had good experiences with Diana (again CBJ), but the porns and the foul language are not a turn on. I'm not sure who the guy is, but really, he needs to be elsewhere when business is being conducted.

My suggestion: Diana get rid of the damn cats and get clean linens! We're guys, we hate them! I do have to say that they're very nice people and quite honest.

Stpeteguy
09-07-07, 09:36

Looks like a knockout.That's Grace and she is one of the few good ones on CL. I've seen her many times and never been burned.

Tampa Monger
09-07-07, 11:52
leave little to be desired.

Hey RJ, I'm not trying to be pedantic here, but you actually meant to say, "leave much to be desired." The phrase "leave little to be desired" means that there isn't much more you could have wanted, so she was great. But she obviously wasn't great, so she left much to be desired.

Chase Star
09-07-07, 20:05
This one has been posting for a while but I don't recall see any reviews on either CL or TER on this one. Do any of you have any info you can share? I'm not normally into tats, but she appeals to me in a sleazy sort of way.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/416501832.html
DONT YOU JUST LUST FOR ME????? - w4m - 21

--------------------------------------------------
Date: 2007-09-07, 3:35PM EDT

HI GUYS I'M BACK OF COURSE THE ONE AND ONLY MRS ASHLEY
21 YRS old
5'4" tall
115 lbs.
34c - cup
20 waist
super sexy gfe
classy, drama free, no drugs no problems, no ripp offs or upsale
100 ROSES 15 MIN SPECIAL
160 long stem roses 1/2hr
200 kisses 1 hr.

Olds Man
09-12-07, 13:26
I've seen her off and on for a couple of years now, from when she first started with only FBSM. I've been trying again to see her since she had her kids, but the timing has yet to work. While she never allowed kissing, she was wonderfully tasty and a joy to ride. If you get the chance, don't miss her!

AlterdBeast
09-13-07, 22:53
Anyone ever try any of these people out? What can I expect? Do they do a good job?

Thanks

R Consultant
09-14-07, 06:08
The Hot Diana I saw out by the Dogtrack across the street wasnt anything to get happy about. The room thing was ok but the perfomrnace was so-so

HotDiana's new place and new girl Joy both leave much to be desired. CBJ's ONLY with a lot of hand action (pure laziness), no lube and a shallow entry down below. Cats are everywhere and the place is filthy. It's located right around 5th avenue and 42nd street in St Pete. I've had good experiences with Diana (again CBJ), but the porns and the foul language are not a turn on. I'm not sure who the guy is, but really, he needs to be elsewhere when business is being conducted.

My suggestion: Diana get rid of the damn cats and get clean linens! We're guys, we hate them! I do have to say that they're very nice people and quite honest.

SteelThunder
09-17-07, 20:32
California Girl is back on Craigslist. This girl is bad news. She also used to advertise regularly in Creative Loafing back when it was The Weekly Planet. She has been ripping off people for years now. She was the first girl, and one of the very few, in the Tampa Bay area to rip me off (about 3 or 4 years ago). I remember it well. Even had me make sure I had condoms with me before I arrived (nice touch). Her idea of FS for 150 involves a bottle of lotion and a close up of her manicure for Mr one-eye. She is very, very smooth on the phone and had me convinced she was upfront. Lesson learned.

She got bombarded with bad reviews from other folks a while back and stopped posting. I don't have the time or inclination to spend my time bantering over there on Craigslist so just be warned. BTW, the pimp/boyfriend was hiding in a back room when I visited her in Clearwater near Clearwater-Largo road, so be really careful if you've decided shes turned over a new leaf and attempt to visit her.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/424091982.html

Rstover
09-19-07, 15:47
Does anyone know her new contact info? I wanted to try to see her again, but the old email letme...has bounced back undeliverable! I seen somewhere a few weeks back that she has an incall now. Curious to know if that's true! I PM'd her but no answer. Maybe she's been offline?????

Thanks!

Red Gates
09-21-07, 10:31
Rstover,

Try the classified ads section in this forum. Look for Retired GFE. If that doesn't work, search CL for "blow pops, tootsie pops, licks to the center", something like that. She also has a profile on Escorts.com.

Good luck; she advertises discretion, but in reality just incredibly difficult to hook up with. I jumped through all her hoops (via e-mail); sent links to my reviews, a photo, even had a time slot set up. Then, nothing.

Retired Gfe
09-26-07, 20:27
I was in the process of moving. Things were getting difficult! I will make it up to you! I can only do outcall now though! Lissa.

Rstover,

Try the classified ads section in this forum. Look for Retired GFE. If that doesn't work, search CL for "blow pops, tootsie pops, licks to the center", something like that. She also has a profile on Escorts.com.

Good luck; she advertises discretion, but in reality just incredibly difficult to hook up with. I jumped through all her hoops (via e-mail); sent links to my reviews, a photo, even had a time slot set up. Then, nothing.

Bitchslap
09-27-07, 08:37
California Girl is back on Craigslist. This girl is bad news. She also used to advertise regularly in Creative Loafing back when it was The Weekly Planet. She has been ripping off people for years now. She was the first girl, and one of the very few, in the Tampa Bay area to rip me off (about 3 or 4 years ago). I remember it well. Even had me make sure I had condoms with me before I arrived (nice touch). Her idea of FS for 150 involves a bottle of lotion and a close up of her manicure for Mr one-eye. She is very, very smooth on the phone and had me convinced she was upfront. Lesson learned.

She got bombarded with bad reviews from other folks a while back and stopped posting. I don't have the time or inclination to spend my time bantering over there on Craigslist so just be warned. BTW, the pimp/boyfriend was hiding in a back room when I visited her in Clearwater near Clearwater-Largo road, so be really careful if you've decided shes turned over a new leaf and attempt to visit her.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/424091982.htmlThis post is right on! She does nothing but HJ's.

Cali chick is a complete waste of time and a complete joke. I hit her up 6 months ago and let me tell ya what a fuckin stank chick she is.

Crack head for sure. He showed up while the HJ deed was being done.

Never ever ever use Cali girl.

Rstover
09-28-07, 12:08
Nice girl, still just as fun as before! I opted for FS this time, and got hh for . 75! She's well worth it! She is a bit hard to get ahold of though and not always able to keep her appointments do to her other life! She did say she's only available Mon-Thurs during the day, and she is again outcall only! I was lucky enough to catch her today before she moved the rest of her stuff out of her old place. (So we met there) I think today is her last day there though, everything was in boxes. She also said she's be putting minutes on her phone Monday.

Rstover,

Rjinstpete
10-01-07, 01:06
A complete scam. The classic have to get toilet paper leave you while I'm taking a shit and talking on my phone! As if I don't know that a guy delivered drugs to her and she was doing them in the bathroom. It's apartment 108 near 9th avenue and 49th street. Guys avoid this one. There's so much traffic going in and out I'm sure it will get busted soon.

On a slightly possitive note, I got a little from a blonde (about a 4) who came visiting, with a little financial persuasion.

Stpeteguy
10-01-07, 17:25
Just letting you guys know that TampaTori is back and using the name Heather on CL. More fake pics, same Aroma joint she's always worked out of and the same sh** service. Here's the link: http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/425661335.html

R Consultant
10-01-07, 17:51
Making sure we get thses cash and dash girls on notice is a great safety measure for all of us. Luckily she paid the dope man and he didn't come after you.

Happy Hunting

A complete scam. The classic have to get toilet paper leave you while I'm taking a shit and talking on my phone! As if I don't know that a guy delivered drugs to her and she was doing them in the bathroom. It's apartment 108 near 9th avenue and 49th street. Guys avoid this one. There's so much traffic going in and out I'm sure it will get busted soon.

On a slightly possitive note, I got a little from a blonde (about a 4) who came visiting, with a little financial persuasion.

Mike Wazowski
10-09-07, 07:00
I've been seeing Heaven advertise on CL for quite some time. She's got a nice body, great set of tits, nice ass and a kitty that makes my mouth water - as far as I could see in her very accurate pictures.

She's usually doing incalls near Busch Gardens and while her hours match mine, I don't feel like making that drive most late nights.

This morning, just before I was about to head off to bed, she posted an ad that she was doing outcalls in the Clearwater area.

Hot Damn! I was on the phone, immediately and got her to my house.

She looked just as hot in person as in her ad pictures and she got comfortable as soon as she walked into my room.

Wow, I was knocked out. Time for some DATY on that pretty kitty she used to show in her ads.

"No, I don't like that," she said.

Oh, well, at that point I lost interest in the session and was glad she had 30 minute rates, which I'll do on a first meeting in case of nonsense like this. Saved me $80 on a session that I was planning to rush, now.

I laid back and her BBBJ is as incredible as she states in her ads but there's some weird block in my subconscious that insists I must bring my partner to climax through DATY before I think about myself.

The BBBJ stimulated me, but not completely, which is no fault of Heaven's. I'm the one with this DATY hang-up.

She got me as arroused as I was going to get and we went for the main act. Nice and tight. Could have benefitted from my usual iron man status after getting turned on doing the DATY. Instead it was a frustrating struggle to get in.

Eventually, it worked and after a few minutes of her riding on top, I was done.

I ushered her to the door and told her that she would have had several repeats if she allowed the DATY. Unfortunately, since I don't enjoy myself without this bit of forplay, I won't be seeing her again.

Don't get me wrong. She came, ready to provide everything under the sun - except for what makes a session for me.

If you don't have some weird psychological quirk, like me, that says you HAVE to DATY or you're not going to get turned on, I'd recommend her, highly. She's hot and she give great head and she's just a pleasure to look at.

I just wish I could have had a taste of that pretty pink kitty.

Nightfodder
10-14-07, 23:17
I'll be spending a whole week in St Pete in two weeks. I only check out providers when I am out of town, not that frequent anymore, and usually hook up in clubs. I have kept up on the tampa and st pete posts as well have been serching the CL. Any recommendations from the regulars would be helpful. Would like to find a good outcall provider if possible. If someone knows a sure club thing let me know. PM would probably be best. Stay true.

Derden
10-17-07, 19:19
I have searched the post and have seen no reports on Jenny from C. L. Has anyone seen her. Her look drives me crazy and would love to check her out but don't want to take a fall. Her C. L. ad is:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/451876160.html

Thanks,

JimBrown
10-19-07, 17:07
Durdun,

I agree completely on jenny's looks. A-1 indeed. I have seen her posting CL for a few months not, including today, although I have not met with her as of yet. She has been around enough to make me fill better about a first visit. Eros has several reviews, for what it is worth.

Hardwood123
10-20-07, 21:47
I have searched the post and have seen no reports on Jenny from C. L. Has anyone seen her. Her look drives me crazy and would love to check her out but don't want to take a fall. Her C. L. ad is:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/451876160.html

Thanks,
I was with her over a year ago and while she does look good, I could have had as good of a time by jacking off and gone home with more money...

OK if you just want a body.

UranIdiot
10-24-07, 00:29
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/457531651.html

Stpeteguy
10-24-07, 07:43
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/457531651.htmlI think she usually goes by Jessie. I've seen her once and had an ok time. She disappeared for a bit because Leo came to see her. She's the one in the photo with the fat lip that was posted on CL a month or so ago.

R Consultant
10-24-07, 10:10
I can see why someone would drop a few ice cubes in her soda.. dam! Let us know if you take one for the team on that one. Its time to pull out the ATM card for that one......

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/457531651.html

Nightfodder
10-24-07, 18:37
Been checking this girls ads out for a few weeks, Now that I'm down here, anyone with any reviews on her. Looks good on TER. Been a strange week down here. Will give a full report on my travels when I get back. Thanks again to those who gave me some suggestions.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/458384038.html

Red Gates
10-28-07, 10:06
Nightfodder,

Take my word for it. Lauren is the real deal. My experience was everything advertised & more. She's not a spinner by any means, but an enthusiastic, voluptuous young lady who enjoys her work.

Tell her Ace recommended her to you. Maybe she'll be so overwhelmed with gratitude she'll throw in a freebee; hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

I had a great time; you will too.

Play safe,

Ace

UranIdiot
10-28-07, 23:41
I can see why someone would drop a few ice cubes in her soda.. dam! Let us know if you take one for the team on that one. Its time to pull out the ATM card for that one......

So far every time I've tried to call the phone has been busy....I'm guessing with one of you other guys.

Kawibiker
10-29-07, 07:47
I was wondering if anyone had any feedback on this one.

She advertises on CL sporadically.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/431964559.html

R Consultant
10-29-07, 08:00
Not me my friend.. I'm patient enough to wait on a review of the party.

So far every time I've tried to call the phone has been busy....I'm guessing with one of you other guys.

Stpeteguy
10-29-07, 13:47
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/457531651.htmlI think this is the girl you were asking about. The link is for her backpage ad and shows her face.

http://tampa.backpage.com/adult/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A611203&name=escorts

Rackmount17
10-29-07, 18:29
Saw her a few moths ago when she was "supposedly" getting started in this game. Said she had just got out of prison, etc. Anyway, she talked non-stop and when I was finally starting to get off, she started choking on it and stopped competely. What a waste of time and $$. Maybe she's learned to suppress that gag reflex, ymmv.

UranIdiot
10-30-07, 21:34
I think this is the girl you were asking about. The link is for her backpage ad and shows her face.

http://tampa.backpage.com/adult/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A611203&name=escorts

Thanks! Different view, very nice...

UranIdiot
10-30-07, 21:35
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/463530461.html

Dirtymike
10-30-07, 22:24
Visited this one, was fatter then looked in the pictures. OK BJ not BBBJ,nothing to write home about. Clean hse though.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/464330442.html

DM

Stpeteguy
10-31-07, 08:35
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/463530461.htmlThis one has a kind of a...pork smell to it. From the angle of the photo to the grandma panties, it screams to me "Don't drop the soap!" Then at her age and having no reviews. Little old to be just starting in the game. I may be wrong but I wouldn't trust that one.

Tampabandit
11-04-07, 13:44
Hello,

I have been watching and looking at this forum for awile now and decided to start posting my experiences.

I was curious if anyone has experience with Nikki - http://www.classynikki96.com/gallery.asp

She advertises in Creative Loathing.

Tampabandit
11-04-07, 14:07
Any feedback from Nikki out there?

http://www.classynikki96.com/index.asp

She posts in creative loathing from time to time.

Thanks

R Consultant
11-04-07, 18:49
Nikki has been around for a long long time. From out across the dog track to I have no idea where to now. I have seen many mixed reviews so its definately YMMV..

Happy Hunting.......

Any feedback from Nikki out there?

http://www.classynikki96.com/index.asp

She posts in creative loathing from time to time.

Thanks

Blazin 74
11-04-07, 19:13
Shes at a place off ulmerton road now, just west of belcher. across the street from laredo's carwash.

Honestly, I saw her a few months ago and her pictures in her ads are alot better than she looks in person. Save your money.

Blazin 74
11-04-07, 23:03
Shes at hidden treasures on Ulmerton rd. She doesnt look like those pics anymore though. Maybe not for a long time LOL.

Mike Wazowski
11-05-07, 03:07
Nikki has been around for a long long time. From out across the dog track to I have no idea where to now. I have seen many mixed reviews so its definately YMMV..

Happy Hunting.......

My milage report would be one of the worst, upselling shortest hours of my life. Nikki seems to come from somewhere where less than 20 minutes equals an hour.

I went to see her after writing her off for YEARS due to the butch hair. She lured me in by advertising with old pictures of her with longer hair - but just long enough to where it looked as if they were new pictures and she was letting her hair grow out. However, upon arrival, it was the same butch hair style that had kept me away from her for years.

Tampabandit
11-05-07, 20:31
Wow. Thanks guys for the heads up on Nikki. I haven't posted much so I didn't expect that good of a response. (you can probably tell by my two postings in a row. Can you say newbie.) I guess my hunt will continue.

Dirtymike
11-06-07, 18:51
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/470977613.html

Dirtymike

Stpeteguy
11-07-07, 09:34

DirtymikeSeen her many times. She is a sweetheart. Looks just like her pictures and has a great personality.

NoJokers
11-07-07, 09:54
Grace is well reviewed. Some mixed. My experience is OK. Nothing great but she is worth the spin when others are all booked.

Have fun

Dirtymike

StPeteSam
11-07-07, 12:56

DirtymikeI haven't seen her, but she has good reviews on TER. But CBJ only it seems.

Johny Blaze
11-15-07, 21:21
Haven't seen her on in a while. Anyone know if shes still around?

Tomcat88
11-19-07, 18:21
Has anyone seen this lady? Has 3 posts on CL for the past week but havent heard any reviews.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/483838234.html

P5040
11-21-07, 12:54
Search for "diana" on craigslist and you will find this blonde.

I went to her incall off of 5th ave for an early visit. She often posts a 100. 130 special. I inquired about multis. Rebuffed for not having enough time. I'm not sure how much that would cost. I spent 130 on the single half and half.

Anyway. The incall accomodations are a little on the shady side. Its in an office area, but its not very clean in there.

I praise Diana though. Firm body, nice fake rack. Very hot. More PSE than GFE. I would go back if I could catch the special.

Milfman
11-21-07, 19:09
This one has a kind of a...pork smell to it. From the angle of the photo to the grandma panties, it screams to me "Don't drop the soap!" Then at her age and having no reviews. Little old to be just starting in the game. I may be wrong but I wouldn't trust that one.Funny shit. I went to chec this listing and it has been deleted by the owner I think that was a full fledged ham and cheese drive in walk out with pretty new bracelets. Not a fan of silver it went out in the 80's.

Milfman
11-25-07, 09:32
Went to see Riley. Wasn't as good lucking as her pic suggested and she is a little heavier then she appeared in the pics. Nice though and was not a bad time by any means. Was very accomadating with the scheduling as well. Good luck.

Rjinstpete
11-25-07, 20:10
Here's an obvious ripoff artist. She even had the pimp call me and threaten me because I was too smart for her.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/489106943.html

R Consultant
11-26-07, 07:39
It was removed for obvious reason. If you see a new post please repost so we aware of who it is.

Happy Hunting.

Here's an obvious ripoff artist. She even had the pimp call me and threaten me because I was too smart for her.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/489106943.html

SirLickaLot
11-26-07, 17:14
Firm Body with A LOT of needle tracks.

Search for "diana" on craigslist and you will find this blonde.

I went to her incall off of 5th ave for an early visit. She often posts a 100. 130 special. I inquired about multis. Rebuffed for not having enough time. I'm not sure how much that would cost. I spent 130 on the single half and half.

Anyway. The incall accomodations are a little on the shady side. Its in an office area, but its not very clean in there.

I praise Diana though. Firm body, nice fake rack. Very hot. More PSE than GFE. I would go back if I could catch the special.

P5040
11-28-07, 09:30
I didn't notice needle marks. But with the selection on craigslist. And the out of line pricing. I stand by my recommendation for Diana at the 100. 130 mark.

UranIdiot
11-29-07, 00:30
Funny shit. I went to chec this listing and it has been deleted by the owner I think that was a full fledged ham and cheese drive in walk out with pretty new bracelets. Not a fan of silver it went out in the 80's.

Has anyone ever heard of police operating an AMP operation, lingerie studio, incall babe place, anything other than a drive by sting? Can you come up with an article or quote?

Incaller
11-29-07, 00:51
Has anyone ever heard of police operating an AMP operation, lingerie studio, incall babe place, anything other than a drive by sting? Can you come up with an article or quote?

Operation Flea Collar - google it

TAMPA -- Posing in a pink bikini, Lia Nice beckoned men from an Internet site.

For $300 an hour, the 24-year-old promised to be "a sexy, funny lady."

She turned out to be a decoy.

However, I believe most paranoia lately to be people trying to be big shots and sound like they know what they're talking about. ;)

R Consultant
11-29-07, 11:46
Why are there like 4 ads or heck even more have the same phone number on CL? Guys and Girls at that. Its either a agency or ???????

Call 727-488-5277-- BE CAREFUL IF YOU CALL THIS NUMBER. You might get real bad news.

Blazin 74
11-29-07, 13:18
I did have this one come by a few months ago. Little spinner tiny with nice fake ones well proportioned to her. 150 no fs.

She is a little hottie but don't expect to get a massage, more like light rubbing with lotion. Regular happy ending, but for the price you're basically getting a HJ for 150 so I won't see her again hot or not. Just to expensive for the services recieved. Shes 34 not 28.

Is this basically how I should write posts in the future? Or only give details thru pm's? Hope this is ok.

((((((SENSUAL BODY RUBS)))))) Super Friendly! - w4m - 28
Reply to: pers-493171152@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-29, 11:06AM EST

SENSUAl BODY RUBS!!!!!!!

It's Thursdsay and isnt it about time you get some special attention? We all need it and definately deserve it! Why not just call....72seven-692-4250! I am avaialbe for outcall or incall in the N Clwr area. I have very long hair, blue eyes. I am petite with an athletic build. I weigh 103lbs and stand at 5'5. My measurments are 34c-24-34 and yes, these are my actual pics! I am toned and busty! I am outgoing and love to spoil and to be spoiled! If you are interested, give me a call! Serious inquires only, please! Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you today!!! xo 7two7-692-4250

Please, no drama!
Looking for regulars so you will be treated right!
Independent!
No emails, wont be by my computer today...

Milfman
11-29-07, 20:26
Saw this report and thought i would share it on the board.... not sure if it's true but why take the chance.. I am putting the link and text fro both then attaching pic of Brandy.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/493612011.html

SHE IS NOT WHAT SHE SAYS SHE IS...

See Brandy on your own RISK

I went to go see her and little did I know, it was a setup. I got robbed by one big black guy and another white guy for everything I had on me and they fled the scene.

She opens the door for you and greets you and then tells you to sit down and make yourself comfortable. After that she told me that she was going to the bathroom and then thats when everything happened. My heart dropped to the ground when I saw the two black men come out of the bathroom. They stole my phone, wallet, money, my watch that my wife gave me, and other small things.

Im just letting you know so the same thing doesnt happen to you..

Here is a number and a picture: (813)735-6723

Milfman
11-29-07, 20:36
I did have this one come by a few months ago. Little spinner tiny with nice fake ones well proportioned to her. 150 no fs.

She is a little hottie but don't expect to get a massage, more like light rubbing with lotion. Regular happy ending, but for the price you're basically getting a HJ for 150 so I won't see her again hot or not. Just to expensive for the services recieved. Shes 34 not 28.

Is this basically how I should write posts in the future? Or only give details thru pm's? Hope this is ok.Great REPORT Blazin. That is good you gave the pro's the con's and your opinion on repeating it. All the important info in my eyes. Thanks. Good luck and keep up the good work. Just curious you said you were a father / husband. If she only does out call must of been tough to pull that one off. Boy wish my wifewas so understanding when I was married LOL.

Milfman
11-29-07, 21:28
Anyone tried this girl out. Her offer seems interesting. I have been looking for a good masseage type chick and if you go to an AMP it's not for the massage. LOL let me know.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/491972522.html

UranIdiot
11-30-07, 01:18
Operation Flea Collar - google it

TAMPA -- Posing in a pink bikini, Lia Nice beckoned men from an Internet site.

For $300 an hour, the 24-year-old promised to be "a sexy, funny lady."

She turned out to be a decoy.

However, I believe most paranoia lately to be people trying to be big shots and sound like they know what they're talking about. ;)

I can't find any articles reporting customers were arrested in that sting. It was aimed at big doggie and netted him and two business associates. Doesn't mean I'm smart or right. But law enforcement has always targeted the visible side of prostitution - johns driving down the street bothering everyone and women on the stroll.

R Consultant
11-30-07, 04:31
But if you note this site:
http://localendar.com/public/juliajustvisiting

She has a listing of her pics and so forth. So that tells me shes more than a handrub and handshake. Shop around some of these ladies actually can give a real honest to good massage. Whatever else happens well thats always YMMV.

Happy Hunting

Anyone tried this girl out. Her offer seems interesting. I have been looking for a good masseage type chick and if you go to an AMP it's not for the massage. LOL let me know.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/491972522.html

Milfman
11-30-07, 08:27
But if you note this site:
http://localendar.com/public/juliajustvisiting

She has a listing of her pics and so forth. So that tells me shes more than a handrub and handshake. Shop around some of these ladies actually can give a real honest to good massage. Whatever else happens well thats always YMMV.

Happy HuntingCool Thanks R, How did you find this other page of hers.

The Chronic
11-30-07, 10:51
I can't find any articles reporting customers were arrested in that sting. It was aimed at big doggie and netted him and two business associates. Doesn't mean I'm smart or right. But law enforcement has always targeted the visible side of prostitution - johns driving down the street bothering everyone and women on the stroll.Articles are out thwere. Seasoned hobbyists in the area remember it with paranoia very well. They may have netted Big Doggie, but did so on the backs of probably 20 guys and close to a dozen girls.

The good news is the local LEO's took a serious credibility hit. I doubt they'd do such a sweep again. But to me it doesn't matter. I have completely changed my hobby M.O. since then.

Oldcenturion
11-30-07, 21:31
Chronic is correct. During the first day of OFC sting, LEO busted 4-6 poor guys who saw Lia Nice. I personally knew one of the poor guys. Then LEO turned some johns and ladies and went after Big Doggie. At the end, the State's Attorney was very mad at the time and level of effort that netted very little in the way of solid busts.

I too have changed my hobby M. O.

Here is some information on OFC:

http://www.sexwork.com/TBD/tbd.html

Articles are out thwere. Seasoned hobbyists in the area remember it with paranoia very well. They may have netted Big Doggie, but did so on the backs of probably 20 guys and close to a dozen girls.

The good news is the local LEO's took a serious credibility hit. I doubt they'd do such a sweep again. But to me it doesn't matter. I have completely changed my hobby M.O. since then.

Regards, the Old Centurion

Milfman
12-01-07, 10:14
Thanks for posting that guys. I have wondered on the issue of what we put out here. The article was very refreshing. Not that I actuallly have done anything I put in writing out here; ) I just like to be creative in my writting and this is a great outlet just as I am sure the cases is with ewveryone else on here. Keep the good stuff coming. BTW went by Pine Tree for the first time last night. Would like to give you something but they were so busy I had an hour wait so I said maybe next time and moved on. Must not be to bad if they have that kinda wait time.

Bitchslap
12-03-07, 09:19
Saw this report and thought i would share it on the board.... not sure if it's true but why take the chance.. I am putting the link and text fro both then attaching pic of Brandy.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/493612011.html

SHE IS NOT WHAT SHE SAYS SHE IS...

See Brandy on your own RISK

I went to go see her and little did I know, it was a setup. I got robbed by one big black guy and another white guy for everything I had on me and they fled the scene.

She opens the door for you and greets you and then tells you to sit down and make yourself comfortable. After that she told me that she was going to the bathroom and then thats when everything happened. My heart dropped to the ground when I saw the two black men come out of the bathroom. They stole my phone, wallet, money, my watch that my wife gave me, and other small things.

Im just letting you know so the same thing doesnt happen to you..

Here is a number and a picture: (813)735-6723I always ALWAYS am ready for this shit as I am a proud CCW Holder.

I had this happen in orlando last year and I let the broad know when I walked in and she said the same thing to me that I was armed and had full intentions of defending myself if anyone other then her came out of that back bedroom.

I ask providers all the time. Is there anyone in this house besides yourself? And if she says No then I tell her when I walk in and shut the door what my intentions are and then I start looking in the house or room.

Always do a search.

If you kill anyone in the commission of this type of service you will be charged but it will be dropped as well as you feared for your life.

Also make sure they cannot get up off the ground and always make sure they are dead.

Milfman
12-07-07, 21:12
If you kill anyone in the commission of this type of service you will be charged but it will be dropped as well as you feared for your life.

Also make sure they cannot get up off the ground and always make sure they are dead.Not so sure your right on this. You will get charged but I believe the law states theat any thing like that, that occurs during the commision of a crime you are held responsible for. Ie you run from a cop and he shoots or hits someone else you get the charge. Anyone know for sure on this. Again I would rather just be sure and control the situation and if I ge there and it feels funny I bolt. Yet to find a piece of ass worth risking my own ass over.

Tail Chaser
12-15-07, 18:13
I had the extreme pleasure of seeing this stunning model-type girl not too long ago. She provides a very thorough body rub (she takes her time and makes sure you are satisfed.) and then provides a very pleasurable and un-rushed HE (HJ).

She is NOT full service nor do I think she even does BBBJ or cbj. But she is extremely friendly, very very good looking, and just an all around pleasure to be around. Her donation was 150 and was very well worth it in my opinion!

If anyone would like her contact information and you are ACTIVE on this board (not that I have a lot of room to talk) feel free to contact me and I'll give you her email or phone #.

I am attaching a pic of her. It's really her.

Have a great holiday season. Be safe.

Dirtymike
12-31-07, 16:42
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/524419904.html

She looks cute enough but you never know.

Have a HAPPY New Year.

DM

Tampa Monger
12-31-07, 18:49

Have a HAPPY New Year.

DM

Extremely mixed reviews on TER, and since she only provides CBJ, she'd be a total waste of my time, although she is hot. (I have to have BBBJ. It's a minimum requirement for me.) The one thing I can say is that she's not a rip-off artist. Out of ten reviews, some said she was an incredible experience, and about an equal number said she was totally worthless, so good luck!

Stpeteguy
12-31-07, 19:20
While I can say that she is not as great as her perfect reviews on TER I can also say she isn't as bad as her worst ones. The picture is her (which is a plus as far as CL goes) but she's a bit skinner now. Maybe the drugs. I've seen her twice. The first time was pretty good and the second not that good. The second time I think she was crashing so she just laid there. My 2 cents is when you call her if she sounds to be coming off a high try her another day.

Have a HAPPY New Year.

DM

Scooter68
12-31-07, 20:01
While I can say that she is not as great as her perfect reviews on TER I can also say she isn't as bad as her worst ones. The picture is her (which is a plus as far as CL goes) but she's a bit skinner now. Maybe the drugs. I've seen her twice. The first time was pretty good and the second not that good. The second time I think she was crashing so she just laid there. My 2 cents is when you call her if she sounds to be coming off a high try her another day.I have seen her twice also with the same results. First time was one of the best I've had wth any provider. Very much gfe. Second time a girl friend was there but stayed in the other room. She introduced us and after that everything seemed very rushed and no gfe at all. I told her how I felt and that I'll probably never come back and I haven't been back since.

The first time was about a year and a half ago and the second was about two months later.

So maybe she's only good for a one timer.

Milfman
01-02-08, 08:42
I tell ya tough thing to find a girl that is non asian with reasonable rates for massage and FS/GFE. I've been watching CL for over a month to see what posts up and nothing wortyh while. As we know the AMPs don't fit the non asian piece of it.

Anyone with any insight on someone they have seen or can give me some guidance let mek now. Anyone know anything about these new girls posting on the classified side?

Thanks for the help and Happy New Year.

Annofass Inch
01-02-08, 20:09
Anybody seen laci?

Naha Fan
01-04-08, 21:02
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/525775541.html

Any one know the skinny on her.

UranIdiot
01-05-08, 01:47

Any one know the skinny on her.

Do you have the website info mentioned in her post? I installed mother-humping Yahoo just to send her a message.

R Consultant
01-05-08, 12:02
Which Laci are we talking about I can think of 3 of them that go by that name.

Anybody seen laci?

Milfman
01-05-08, 19:56
Do you have the website info mentioned in her post? I installed mother-humping Yahoo just to send her a message.

LMAO no clue what her site is i have been watching her post for a good 2 months now never tried her...

Any one know the skinny on her.Kinda thought the .22 she was asking was a little crazy for her ad. But please, by all means, be sure to let me know if you get the skinny.

SirLickaLot
01-05-08, 22:46
www.softtouchplus.net

220 seems a little high. Let us know if it's worth it.

Stpeteguy
01-07-08, 09:45
I heard that all the flagging on CL isn't being done by mongers, girls or even pimps. I was told that a local Bible-Beaters group had taken it upon themselves to pray and flag the site closed. Some Tampa based church is doing it. Anyone else heard that or was someone just blowing smoke up my ass? The woman who told me that works with my wife and her and her son are part of the group according to her. She also said they are posting these heart string stories about loosing your wife and kids up to make people think twice about using call girls.

Custom Green
01-07-08, 09:55
I have heard the same thing. I have seen the stories popping up down on the Ft. Myers list, but they get flagged right away. Kind of like the Radar gun people and the Radar detector people. Each one watching the other and trying to beat the other.

Dougy Doo
01-07-08, 19:13
I heard that all the flagging on CL isn't being done by mongers, girls or even pimps. I was told that a local Bible-Beaters group had taken it upon themselves to pray and flag the site closed. Some Tampa based church is doing it. Anyone else heard that or was someone just blowing smoke up my ass? The woman who told me that works with my wife and her and her son are part of the group according to her. She also said they are posting these heart string stories about loosing your wife and kids up to make people think twice about using call girls.

I have noticed that the flagging seems to have increased dramatically in Orlando also, but I guess I'm wondering, if it really is a church group, why aren't they flagging everything. There are still several ads with naked girls in them that don't get flagged. I would think that if they are actually trying to stop this completely, they would just flag all the ads.

Just my 2 cents...
D

Milfman
01-07-08, 20:16
I heard that all the flagging on CL isn't being done by mongers, girls or even pimps. I was told that a local Bible-Beaters group had taken it upon themselves to pray and flag the site closed. Some Tampa based church is doing it. Anyone else heard that or was someone just blowing smoke up my ass? The woman who told me that works with my wife and her and her son are part of the group according to her. She also said they are posting these heart string stories about loosing your wife and kids up to make people think twice about using call girls.One day over the holidays it was a church group and they flagged everything allday and night. But now it's just the other little sluts and pimps trying to keep the business. The ones I found that I believe to be flagging the most are the fling dot com ones and the "contact me on yahoo" ones because they seem to stay when everyone else is flagged.

Stpeteguy
01-08-08, 10:15
That could be it, though I thought those ads were computer posted. And the flagging does seem to be too spotty for the church group to be doing it. Maybe it is pimps, girls and mongers flagging the hell out of each other.

One day over the holidays it was a church group and they flagged everything allday and night. But now it's just the other little sluts and pimps trying to keep the business. The ones I found that I believe to be flagging the most are the fling dot com ones and the "contact me on yahoo" ones because they seem to stay when everyone else is flagged.

R Consultant
01-08-08, 10:43
I believe its other escorts and agencies messing with each other. Pretty sad thats how they spend there day flagging one another to drum there own business up.
I think CL is a total mess anyway. Not to many ladies that I even know of even post a real pic.

That could be it, though I thought those ads were computer posted. And the flagging does seem to be too spotty for the church group to be doing it. Maybe it is pimps, girls and mongers flagging the hell out of each other.

Sexybldbbwfl
01-08-08, 10:50
You know what they should be doing instead of flagging. I know what I would rather do. But I am orally obsessed.

MongerJohn
01-09-08, 00:49
I think the CL flagging is just an unavoidable avalanche. A few people started flagging the competition who retaliated and now it's turned into a flag war. Posters have nothing else to do since their phones aren't ringing.

Norqueen
01-09-08, 12:28
I know 2-3 girls posting on CL and let me tell you they have absolutely NO business because of the flagging, they are frustrated and angry and all they do is sit at the computer all day long trying to post, but at times the post doesnt even show up before its flagged. I remember I used to be flagged at CL when I did post there a year and a half ago but that was from jealous providers in my same area, now it is some type of organized effort, I strongly believe this. Maybe as stpeteguy said, its the church group and someone mentioned that MJ (MJ morningshow 93. 3) the other day told his listerners to go in a flag all ads on CL erotic section. So yes, its a flag war now.

Some girls refuse to leave CL because its free and because it used to be good business, I have told the ones I know to look elsewhere and post other places, but they are so darn hooked on CL they are not patient enough to try something new. You won't pay me enough to go back to CL. Besides everything, it is leo monitored big time.

MongerJohn
01-09-08, 19:27
Some girls refuse to leave CL because its free and because it used to be good business, I have told the ones I know to look elsewhere and post other places, but they are so darn hooked on CL they are not patient enough to try something new. You won't pay me enough to go back to CL. Besides everything, it is leo monitored big time.I can see how girls would be hesitant to leave a place where they can post for free, and since most of them are young I'm not surprised they don't have the patience to branch out. I haven't taken the time to see if this flagging is just a Florida thing or not.

I have used CL up north but not so much down here as I've found that there are so many alternatives. I'm off to NY for a quick work related trip and am shocked by how inactive the Manhattan board is compared to our Tampa and St Pete ones. It seems like even with the demise of Osaka and the hit or miss nature of the stroll, we still get way more action with less hassle here than up north.

A Fuegon
01-13-08, 10:52
I know 2-3 girls posting on CL and let me tell you they have absolutely NO business because of the flagging, they are frustrated and angry and all they do is sit at the computer all day long trying to post, but at times the post doesnt even show up before its flagged. I remember I used to be flagged at CL when I did post there a year and a half ago but that was from jealous providers in my same area, now it is some type of organized effort, I strongly believe this. Maybe as stpeteguy said, its the church group and someone mentioned that MJ (MJ morningshow 93. 3) the other day told his listerners to go in a flag all ads on CL erotic section. So yes, its a flag war now.

Some girls refuse to leave CL because its free and because it used to be good business, I have told the ones I know to look elsewhere and post other places, but they are so darn hooked on CL they are not patient enough to try something new. You won't pay me enough to go back to CL. Besides everything, it is leo monitored big time.

Well tell your friends to advertise here. Hopefully it'll benefit both parties.

Milfman
01-20-08, 19:21
Did anyone ever get the skinny on Donna from Soft Touch?

UranIdiot
01-21-08, 16:09

When you go thru the whole process and the post doesn't appear that's not a flag. That craigslist blocking the post for overposting. Either you're blocked for two days or you're blocked permanently. Get a new email address and a new IP address.

Red Gates
01-22-08, 12:21
When you go thru the whole process and the post doesn't appear that's not a flag. That craigslist blocking the post for overposting. Either you're blocked for two days or you're blocked permanently. Get a new email address and a new IP address.It would be nice if Craigslist would block some of the web girls. They certainly fall under the definition of overposting, as do certain other providers.

Red Gates
01-22-08, 12:58
Well tell your friends to advertise here. Hopefully it'll benefit both parties.Yeah, it would be nice not to have to sift through all the BS, like on CL. Be advised, the members here are a close-knit community & will not tolerate any shenanigans like those occurring elsewhere.

TampaDave
01-22-08, 20:27
I have a server. I could set up an alternative.

Hairball
01-26-08, 11:29
I am not sure which board should get this review Tampa or St. Pete but technically it is Clearwater.
I am from Orlando but was gazing at the CL adds in your area and this one peaked my interest. Looking for a review all I found was interest like my own so TORTT and gave Donna a call after a google search to find her web site.
Her web site has contact info and accurate pictures. Also fees which seem very high by most monger standards. All discriptions of service are pretty general as she is advertising for Aroma Theropy and wants to stay legal and under the radar.
Donna herself is not a young spinner so if that is what you are after move on. She is however a very good provider. Contacting her was easy, she answerers the phone or calls back asap. Also responds to e-mail for web site. No games on initial meeting just wants to meet in person at a safe location close by before bringing you home. She is a normal stable vey nice person in a clean house in a nice neighborhood. Safety is a key element here so never discuss P for P and it is all good. I never felt threatened or uncomfortable at any point.
I opted for the full 2 hour sesion and now know not even me need 2 hours but she has a pool for skinny dipping and hot tub you may want to consider, it was just too cold out for me and who needs shrinkage at a time like this. At 1.5 for a full hour of great pampering consider her a great deal. No rush or clock watching.
I was impressed enough with her I have encouraged her to advertise on the forum and hope she does. Till then to contact her call 727-423-6171 tell her Hairball said hello. I will share more details with contributing members.

R Consultant
01-26-08, 19:11
With all the BS on CL I know its a complete pain in the ass. I think its great you found a trustworthy provider and thanks again for taking one for the team. But its the only way we will find out the true ones.

I am not sure which board should get this review Tampa or St. Pete but technically it is Clearwater.
I am from Orlando but was gazing at the CL adds in your area and this one peaked my interest. Looking for a review all I found was interest like my own so TORTT and gave Donna a call after a google search to find her web site.
Her web site has contact info and accurate pictures. Also fees which seem very high by most monger standards. All discriptions of service are pretty general as she is advertising for Aroma Theropy and wants to stay legal and under the radar.
Donna herself is not a young spinner so if that is what you are after move on. She is however a very good provider. Contacting her was easy, she answerers the phone or calls back asap. Also responds to e-mail for web site. No games on initial meeting just wants to meet in person at a safe location close by before bringing you home. She is a normal stable vey nice person in a clean house in a nice neighborhood. Safety is a key element here so never discuss P for P and it is all good. I never felt threatened or uncomfortable at any point.
I opted for the full 2 hour sesion and now know not even me need 2 hours but she has a pool for skinny dipping and hot tub you may want to consider, it was just too cold out for me and who needs shrinkage at a time like this. At 1.5 for a full hour of great pampering consider her a great deal. No rush or clock watching.
I was impressed enough with her I have encouraged her to advertise on the forum and hope she does. Till then to contact her call 727-423-6171 tell her Hairball said hello. I will share more details with contributing members.

SirLickaLot
01-28-08, 09:37
I saw this ad below and my girl wanted to call her for the (couples fantasy.)
I haven't seen her post before. Can Anyone Help?

SWEET AND SASSY BLONDE IN/OUTCALL - w4m - 28
Reply to: pers-553545720@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-27, 3:24PM EST

100 HALF HOUR
150 FULL HOUR
200 COUPLES FANTASY

INCALL IN CLEARWATER/LARGO AREA

OUTCALL TO HILLSBORO, PINELLAS AND PASCO

RATES ARE THE SAME FOR IN/OUT

SATISFACTION GUARENTEED

6 YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY

I AIM TO PLEASE

727-320-7486

CHLOE

Milfman
01-29-08, 00:15
Went to check out Soft Touch and just as HB recomended it was a worth while trip. thoroughly enjoyed my visit with Donna. Definatley fit the description HB ave to the Tee. Her pictures are spo on and she truly had her entire focus on pampering and taking care of me. I give her a thumbs up! Senior members PM forthe full scoop.

Nemodc
01-29-08, 01:47
as well as I think it does, that lady bears a striking resemblence to Tampa Tori, a lady with more bad reviews than the NGH lady of St Pete.

However, I did meet a Chloe in Tampa recently, from CL, with a different number. Comments forthcoming. She may be posting here in the near future.

Nemo

Norqueen
01-29-08, 03:48
It also kind of resembles Ginger in Largo. With a wig.

Member #3931
01-29-08, 09:16
as well as I think it does, that lady bears a striking resemblence to Tampa Tori, a lady with more bad reviews than the NGH lady of St Pete.

However, I did meet a Chloe in Tampa recently, from CL, with a different number. Comments forthcoming. She may be posting here in the near future.

Nemo

Its not Tampa Tori. But its nobody I have ever seen post anywhere before.

BC

MongerJohn
01-31-08, 00:56
I saw this ad below and my girl wanted to call her for the (couples fantasy.)

I haven't seen her post before. Can Anyone Help?I get a hit on Chloe's phone number to the following site:

http://sweetnuthins.escort24h.com/inside.php

There's no lady named Chloe in the set of pictures on that site.

Trina69
01-31-08, 17:01
Hey gentlemen,

I just wanted to say hello, and I will not be available tonight be.

Trina

TotallyNormal
02-01-08, 12:45
Anyone had a chance to visit this woman who posts on CL? I've seen contradicting reports on her as far as CL is concerned. I don't know what to believe on that site. (long blondish hair and thin in pics)

SteelThunder
02-04-08, 22:45
California Girl is back on Craigslist. This girl is bad news. She also used to advertise regularly in Creative Loafing back when it was The Weekly Planet. She has been ripping off people for years now. She was the first girl, and one of the very few, in the Tampa Bay area to rip me off (about 3 or 4 years ago). I remember it well. Even had me make sure I had condoms with me before I arrived (nice touch). Her idea of FS involves a bottle of lotion and a close up of her manicure for Mr one-eye. She is very, very smooth on the phone and had me convinced she was upfront. Lesson learned.

This one is posting pretty regularly again on Craigslist. My guess is she is still a ripoff artist.
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/559405014.html

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/550260623.html

Be safe.

Milfman
02-06-08, 22:22
Tried to get the hook up with this hottie. She sends you to a site that you need to verify for security she says. Thankfully I have a feature on my CC that alows me to create alternate numbers for set limits. She said it was free as long as you canceled 5 days after registering but my cc company called me and told me they had 10 hits from different companies in 15 minutes on the number I generated. I only set the limit for 10 dollars so none of the hits went through. Be very careful. They were charging it random amounts from 39 to 99 dollars almost 1000 dollars in charges were attempted. If I had not properly protected myself who knows what would of happened. Here is her add and pic.

Want to just get together and let things happen naturally.

No limitations. Just the raw deal contact

Diamondluv89 just Y I'm me.

Eye Myt
02-07-08, 14:31
I was surfing yesterday and pulled into "crackwhoreconfessions" and who should appear?? At least I think its her. take a look at the free trailer and see if thats not Cat. She's been around CL under several different names, Tina, Kat, and others I don't remember. I've scooped her up on the street back a year or so ago and she was tweaking like a banshee. I did surprise her with a load before she could get off but she proceeded to spit it on my floor. Anyways, I think thats her, anybody agree or disagree? BTW..shes in jail right now, actually since 1/20.

R Consultant
02-07-08, 16:17
Ya thats her! What a nutcase--LOL! Shes completely twirlining in that video. I see that Amanda Dell aka Butterfly and a few others are being showcased on that website.
Hats off to the guy that does that website. I have heard from a few SW's that he gives them like 200 bucks so being addicted to crack they jump on that money. But in all honestly I think thats way to high.
A friend of mine always said hide your money and keep different bills like $10-in one pocket a $20 bill in another pocket and so forth, so you always have something but you dont have to show all your bills all at once.If she sees $50 bucks theres a good chance shes gonna want all of it.

Happy Hunting.

I was surfing yesterday and pulled into "crackwhoreconfessions" and who should appear?? At least I think its her. take a look at the free trailer and see if thats not Cat. She's been around CL under several different names, Tina, Kat, and others I don't remember. I've scooped her up on the street back a year or so ago and she was tweaking like a banshee. I did surprise her with a load before she could get off but she proceeded to spit it on my floor. Anyways, I think thats her, anybody agree or disagree? BTW..shes in jail right now, actually since 1/20.

Milfman
02-07-08, 19:56
I do the same RC I actually spread it around my pockets no matter where I am going (AMP, CL, etc.) and I only bring whati want to spend so I don't get crazy when she's trying to see how many licks it takes to get to the center of my tootsie pop! I even go as far as putting the door money in one pocket and the tip money low end, in another front pocket so when I pull it out I pull the pocket to so she thinks when she sees the empty pocket that it is all I have and then another couple of bucks in the back pockets. It's gotten me some decent deals over the years.

Ya thats her! What a nutcase--LOL! Shes completely twirlining in that video. I see that Amanda Dell aka Butterfly and a few others are being showcased on that website.

Hats off to the guy that does that website. I have heard from a few SW's that he gives them like 200 bucks so being addicted to crack they jump on that money. But in all honestly I think thats way to high.

A friend of mine always said hide your money and keep different bills like $10-in one pocket a $20 bill in another pocket and so forth, so you always have something but you don't have to show all your bills all at once. If she sees $50 bucks theres a good chance shes gonna want all of it.

Happy Hunting.

SteelThunder
02-07-08, 23:24

I picked her up once by Cactus about a year ago. She was dressed nice and slutty with a tight miniskirt and heels....but after I got her in the car it was all downhill from there. She was complaining about this and that and was talking about how she was going to quit soon, etc etc. During our negotiations period, she was adamant about how I shouldn't cim since she hated that. Well, at that point I decided that work was paging me and I dumped her complaining, bad attitude ass off. She was willing to do a bbbj for 30. I'm sure she was hitting guys over on Craigslist for 150 for piss-poor service. I have seen her out every once in a while since then and always passed. She is about as fun to pick up as Brandy...for those who have also spent time with that ray of sunshine.

Magicman45
02-11-08, 11:33
I picked her up once by Cactus about a year ago. She was dressed nice and slutty with a tight miniskirt and heels....but after I got her in the car it was all downhill from there. She was complaining about this and that and was talking about how she was going to quit soon, etc etc. During our negotiations period, she was adamant about how I shouldn't cim since she hated that. Well, at that point I decided that work was paging me and I dumped her complaining, bad attitude ass off. She was willing to do a bbbj for 30. I'm sure she was hitting guys over on Craigslist for 150 for piss-poor service. I have seen her out every once in a while since then and always passed. She is about as fun to pick up as Brandy...for those who have also spent time with that ray of sunshine.I got a laugh because I misread your post to read "I picked her up by THE cactus which conjured up a funny vision for me.

Milfman
02-23-08, 10:59
Anyone seen this litle hotie?

I have seen her advertising on CL now for a week or so.

COME ON OVER AND LET'S PLAY!!

INCALL/OUTCALL
150 30 MINS
200 60 MINS

~VERONICA~
~813~625~0579~

Incaller
02-23-08, 18:58
Anyone seen this litle hotie?

I have seen her advertising on CL now for a week or so.

I've seen those exact same pictures for at least the last three years. Not sure if its eros, V2, or Nightmoves, but they've been around for a LONG time. Could still be real, but gotta wonder?

Member #4074
02-23-08, 21:53
MJ usually works in the Tampa side, but since she is currently working off a hotel in Clearwater (near the Arco Golf Course along Ulmerton), I am going to post a report in this thread instead.

First off, Mary Jane's HCSO mugshots show two different birthdates: 07/17/78 and 10/18/80. Her latest arrest mugshot last 01/2008 is an accurate picture on how she looked this evening.

When she greeted me at the door, I could tell she was drunk. She's a happy drunk I must say. This must be the reason why she was french-kissing me and telling me that she would like to see me for free...I'm hot, yada, yada, yada. She even gave me a quick BBBJ to my surprise. Certainly, at this point she was GFE. The knock on her is that she has some post-pregnancy fat left. It was not that bad. If you're looking for petite, MJ is not for you. I classify her as a "little chunky", but I prefer it that way anyway. A monger in Tampa described her Craigslist pictures as "photoshoped". I think she is simply photogenic. Certainly, she has a pretty face...that's what attracted me to her in the first place.

A negative - during the middle of the session, she stopped to answer a knock in the door, to my chagrin. Being drunk, she opened the door wide enough for her male friend to see me...drunk biatch, and mind you, she was still naked at this point when she opened the door.

Long story short, I paid for 30 minutes and she was fun to be with. It also irritated me that she was a little bit in a hurry, but still, I had fun. Would I repeat? Yes, if only she is sober.

Member #4074
02-23-08, 22:33
I do the same RC I actually spread it around my pockets no matter where I am going...I even go as far as putting the door money in one pocket and the tip money low end, in another front pocket so when I pull it out I pull the pocket to so she thinks when she sees the empty pocket that it is all I have and then another couple of bucks in the back pockets.

Funny, I follow the same concept when I drive around looking for WSWs. My mongering vehicle is always "hooker ready" - A 20 is in the ash tray, a 5 in the center console, a 10 in a diver's door compartment, etc., etc. Also, my wallet is nowhere attached to my body; it's in a predetermined spot in my vehicle.

SirLickaLot
02-23-08, 22:48
Funny, I follow the same concept when I drive around looking for WSWs. My mongering vehicle is always "hooker ready" - A 20 is in the ash tray, a 5 in the center console, a 10 in a diver's door compartment, etc., etc. Also, my wallet is nowhere attached to my body; it's in a predetermined spot in my vehicle.Don't you love the ones that go through your pockets with one hand while giving you a BJ. LOL Not as rushed when she has to check all the pockets!

R Consultant
02-24-08, 08:53
You made a great point. They are in a rush to call the dope man and get your money but nothing will stop them from robbing you of a few extra dollars.

Happy Hunting

QUOTE=Sirlickalot]Don't you love the ones that go through your pockets with one hand while giving you a BJ. LOL Not as rushed when she has to check all the pockets![/QUOTE]

Rizzo 27
02-24-08, 23:07
Holy Shit! I was looking through the photos and saw this little piece of heaven. If anyone knows her, let her know if she makes it to Maryland I would marry her tomorrow without a prenup.

Bitchslap
02-25-08, 11:11
The ones that take the change from your cup holders is fuckin hilarious.

I just stare at them and wonder wtf they did in their life to become what they have.

P5040
03-14-08, 19:34
Is it just me, or is 200 roses excessive?

In an AMP with the house fee, I can understand it. But some of these women are out of line.

What happened to the days of 100?

R Consultant
03-15-08, 23:22
Hey guys I was surfing and read this on CL so I know those 2 hot chicks were brought up here also. But as you read this and a few more on CL I hope none of you guys got caught up in this crap.

Sara and Jen - Your Time is Up!

Reply to: pers-606482205@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-14, 6:38PM EDT

HERE'S HOW IT GOES... THEY WANT TO MEET YOU AT THE HOLIDAY INN/Sarasota Hotel and Marina, I-75 to Exit 213, BY THE AIRPORT
300 TO pay them back for the room...

A GUY COMES OUT TO THE PARKING LOT AND MEETS YOU ASK YOU TO GIVE HIM THE MONEY AND HE GIVES YOU A ROOM # YOU GO TO THE ROOM NO ONE THERE YOU GO TO FIND THE ASSHOLE AND HE'S NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.
When YOU GET HOME AND THERE'S A MESSAGE ON YOUR COMPUTER TELLING YOU IF YOU SAY ANYTHING THEY GOT YOUR TAG NUMBER AND THEY WILL CALL THE POLICE AND SAY YOU RAPED THEM AND THEy aRE ONLY 18,
I received EMAILS SAYING THEY WERE 20 AND 21 AND THAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR SEX.
OH THEY ALSO CLAIM TO BE CHEETAH GIRLS, BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK THE CHEETAH WOULD HIRE GIRLS THEM.

Custom Green
03-16-08, 08:36
Hey guys I was surfing and read this on CL so I know those 2 hot chicks were brought up here also. But as you read this and a few more on CL I hope none of you guys got caught up in this crap.

HERE'S HOW IT GOES... THEY WANT TO MEET YOU AT THE HOLIDAY INN/Sarasota Hotel and Marina, I-75 to Exit 213, BY THE AIRPORT

A GUY COMES OUT TO THE PARKING LOT AND MEETS YOU ASK YOU TO GIVE HIM THE MONEY AND HE GIVES YOU A ROOM # YOU GO TO THE ROOM NO ONE THERE YOU GO TO FIND THE ASSHOLE AND HE'S NO WHERE TO BE FOUND.
When YOU GET HOME AND THERE'S A MESSAGE ON YOUR COMPUTER TELLING YOU IF YOU SAY ANYTHING THEY GOT YOUR TAG NUMBER AND THEY WILL CALL THE POLICE AND SAY YOU RAPED THEM AND THEy aRE ONLY 18,
I received EMAILS SAYING THEY WERE 20 AND 21 AND THAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR SEX.
OH THEY ALSO CLAIM TO BE CHEETAH GIRLS, BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK THE CHEETAH WOULD HIRE GIRLS THEM.Yep, got hit by that exact same routine three years ago. Thats when I took an extremely low profile. I ignored the golden rule. If it is to good to be true it probably is. Lesson learned.

TheSeekerx79
03-16-08, 18:49
Saw ali from st pete last night

Her neighbors were out, which made for a walk of shame, but she had good attitude and good technique. Worth the drive.

Milfman
03-16-08, 21:53
Thanks for the heads up. I NEVER give roses to anyone accept the girl I brought them for. If some guy is there I am not. I don't play that BS and if they don't like it tough shit there are 100 more like her. I have nothnig to do with anyone that uses a pimp or a driver or whatever else they want to call it. That "well I don't feel safe alone, after all I don't know you" bulllshit, well HELLO, if you don't like it get out of the business. Just my 2 cents, whatever that's worth. It's woked well for me so far. Remeber guys its all about controling your environment. That rookie learned it the hardway. Just think with your big head beofre you satisfy the little head!

OH THEY ALSO CLAIM TO BE CHEETAH GIRLS, BUT I REALLY DON'T THINK THE CHEETAH WOULD HIRE GIRLS THEM.

R Consultant
03-17-08, 06:08
I agree with you on that big time MM. Control your environment and always keep damage control to a minimum. These chicks will play you like a fiddle if you let them. They know what there doing at all times. Keep them in your world and you will be just fine and have fun.
If you go in there world you will learn the hard way. If not get robbed or what have you.

Be safe and watch your ass........

Happy Hunting..

Bitchslap
03-17-08, 09:44
Control your environmentThis needs to be added to the list of mongering rules.

Milfman
03-17-08, 20:49
This needs to be added to the list of mongering rules.IMHO it is the number one rule on the list.

R Consultant
03-18-08, 09:12
MM & BS - I thank you for the compliments and we all know the name of this game.
Look out for one another and keep ourselves safe..

Happy Hunting..

This needs to be added to the list of mongering rules.

ChanchoMalo
03-21-08, 16:19
START YOUR WEEKEND STRESSFREE WITH ME - w4m - 19
Reply to: pers-613861401@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-21, 2:24PM EDT

HELLO GENTELMEN
MY NAME IS VERONICA AND IM HEAR TO WORK OUT ALL YOUR MUSCLES I HAVE A KOZY PRIVATE INCALL JUST 4 YOU SO COME IN JOIN ME IM FEELING LONELY........CALL ME AT 727-557-6434 FOR ANY DELICIOUS DETAILS..........
http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/613861401.html

Scooter68
03-22-08, 08:42
Raven may not be everyone's cup of tea but, I visited her incall yesterday and had a really good time. She was at a clean and safe hotel in Clearwater. No drama and all the good stuff is available. Bbbj, fs, was gfe for me and for those interested the back door is open but I don't play back there. And no rush at all.

We talked for quite a while afterwards and she is just getting frustated with all the flagging on CL. Says her ads are lucky to stay for 10 minutes before they get flagged. Yesterday she said she had to post 15 times for 2 ads to stay for a while. She thinks its the girls working in N. St. Pete with that girl Angel and i think Tiffany who are doing the flagging. They have tried to get her to work with them and she wouldn't so now they are flagging all her posts.

Anyway, if you guys want a really cool girl she is worth a visit. She calls herself a bbw but, she is definetly on the smaller side of that with some nice big titties and very very clean. Very reasonable rates and flexible. I'll try to post her ad and pic.

Scott

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/614250074.html

Milfman
03-22-08, 19:15
Thanks for the report Scooter. This was top notch. If you could throw out a little info on what the time cost was that would be great, otherwise it looks like you hit all the important points. I wish all the new guys would take note and spend some time sharing experience in stead of just asking questions like.

Has anyone seen her?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/ers/613861401.htmlBadPig! What kind of a name is that anyway?

Raven may not be everyone's cup of tea but, I visited her incall yesterday and had a really good time. She was at a clean and safe hotel in Clearwater. No drama and all the good stuff is available. Bbbj, fs, was gfe for me and for those interested the back door is open but I don't play back there. And no rush at all.

We talked for quite a while afterwards and she is just getting frustated with all the flagging on CL. Says her ads are lucky to stay for 10 minutes before they get flagged. Yesterday she said she had to post 15 times for 2 ads to stay for a while. She thinks its the girls working in N. St. Pete with that girl Angel and i think Tiffany who are doing the flagging. They have tried to get her to work with them and she wouldn't so now they are flagging all her posts.

Anyway, if you guys want a really cool girl she is worth a visit. She calls herself a bbw but, she is definetly on the smaller side of that with some nice big titties and very very clean. Very reasonable rates and flexible. I'll try to post her ad and pic.

Scott

UranIdiot
03-22-08, 20:01

Scott

She's hot all right! How about posting the text of the CL post before it got flagged, or her contact info? Or maybe you could PM it to me? Thanks!

Sikpup
03-22-08, 20:56
A little bit of raven information. http://********************.blogspo...8/02/raven.html I hope this helps.

John Kelly
03-22-08, 22:28
UranIdiot,

Perhaps this will help...

RAVEN XXXTREMELY HOTT bbw experience tonight Clearwater/incall now!! - 27

44DD very round bottom 27 years old 5'6 190lbs of cushion waiting to serve you btr and keep u coming back 4 more

f/s gfe 1/2 hr 150 1hr 200 1 hr backdoor hot experience 250

7/2/7***3/8/9***0/8/3/0 XOXO RAVEN

Check backpage for some additional pics. I don't know how to post them or I would.

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/raven_xxxtremely_hott_bbw_experience_tonight_clearwater_incall_now_27/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=781832

SirLickaLot
03-22-08, 22:32
Hello,

My name is heather, thank you for looking in.

I'm available mon-sat from 10am to 9pm. In only

I'm 5'3 109lbs 34d-24-34

Please email for info and more pics. Kisses

Discreet private office. 727-505-7011

Poster's age: 35

Clinton Bush
03-22-08, 22:43
UranIdiot,

Perhaps this will help...

RAVEN XXXTREMELY HOTT bbw experience tonight Clearwater/incall now!! - 27

44DD very round bottom 27 years old 5'6 190lbs of cushion waiting to serve you btr and keep u coming back 4 more

f/s gfe 1/2 hr 150 1hr 200 1 hr backdoor hot experience 250
[/url]Very nice thanks for posting this discovery- I would like to check out her assets. Is she GFE? She looks a little street hard in the pictures but could just be the angle. I love a large upper deck and plenty of seat cushion but only if accompanied by a sweet personality.

Also has anyone ventured to Orlando to try Bldbbwinfl? I saw her post and 6 feet tall plus 44 DDD's looks pretty hot too e. Saw some of her posts here and she seems to be pretty sweet girl. Is she GFE? Thanks for any intel. Back channel is OK.

CB

Scooter68
03-23-08, 02:36
She's hot all right! How about posting the text of the CL post before it got flagged, or her contact info? Or maybe you could PM it to me? Thanks!I just tried the link and it still worked for me. Didn't show as being flagged. But looks like John Kelly got the info you were looking for. She will work with you but i got in for 1.5. Hope that helps.

Scooter

Milfman
03-23-08, 16:14
Oh my goodness. Please please tell me she is the real thing. (panting and breathing heavily) I have not seen her but would very much so like to if she is half decent and real. She looks to damn god to be true or her rates must be stupid crazy.

Quote:
Hello,

My name is heather, thank you for looking in.

I'm available mon-sat from 10am to 9pm. In only

I'm 5'3 109lbs 34d-24-34

Please email for info and more pics. Kisses

Discreet private office. 727-505-7011

Poster's age: 35

Tail Chaser
03-24-08, 12:56
I met up with a provider that advertises very rarely on CL. She does OUTCALL only and really wants to get away from the CL scene. I thought I'd do my part and try to get the word out a little.

Any active / SM may feel free to PM me for more details. (Active = as many or more posts as me.)

Clinton Bush
03-24-08, 23:58
Looks good and the location is right. Anyone have a review. Back channel

http://tampa.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/in_the_bedroom_44/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=816796

Thanks

CB

SirLickaLot
03-25-08, 07:32
I found this one on backpage.com

I haven't seen her was trying to find out if anyone here has?

Here is the email she sent me and some more pics.

hello and thank you for writing.....i'm available for incall only...mon-sat from 10am to 8pm.....i have a very private discreet office location
in st.pete/ pinellas park.....us 19 and park/gandy blvd area....please email or call with your scheduling desires.....225 diamonds

i'm 5'3 109lbs...34d-24-34, with a thin athletic build, all the pics are real.....727505-7011...couples....400 diamonds
Oh my goodness. Please please tell me she is the real thing. (panting and breathing heavily) I have not seen her but would very much so like to if she is half decent and real. She looks to damn god to be true or her rates must be stupid crazy.

Mataio 2341
03-25-08, 11:44
Skinny blond girl with scrawny legs,hardly no ass and big fake tits.

Yeah,,that looks real natural.............:rolleyes:Natural or not she looks real hot.

Girls are suppose to be scrawny.

P5040
03-25-08, 16:08
Glenn,

I am a big fan - for those of you who don't know his work in Miami - check it out. He's a legend.

Nice to have you post over here.

Yeah,,that looks real natural.............:rolleyes:

SirLickaLot
03-25-08, 16:27
Sorry, but I like her. I'll save the BIG ones for you.

Milfman asked about prices so I replied.

Yeah,,that looks real natural.............:rolleyes:

Coldman92
03-25-08, 18:33
Hopefully someone will come up with a report.

If she's genuine, there will be a Q forming.

Milfman
03-25-08, 22:20
I agree,,I like thin girls too,,,but I like natural tits that hang.

Implants just don't do it for me,,,and when a slender girl has big, hard tits it just doesn't t look appealing.As they say each to their own. I love fake titties and I like them pretty firm even better if they have a thin body and a ghetto but to go with it. But thats just my 2 cents. As I always say, Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder after all.

Stpeteguy
03-26-08, 11:04
Ok guys, she is real. Very tight body and big fake tits. Her face is about a 6 out of 10 and her performance is about the same. Felt more like going to a shop. On the up side, if you like skinny little girls with big fake tits it's all good. Me, I don't think I'll repeat.

I found this one on backpage.com

I haven't seen her was trying to find out if anyone here has?

Here is the email she sent me and some more pics.

Scooter68
03-26-08, 14:34
It is a lot nicer now to not have to fish through all the garbage ads, cam girls and phone sex and whatever else kind of ads that were dominating the board.

If they could just do something about the flagging I think a lot of the ladies would come back. And also limit them to like 2 ads per day so we're not seeing their ads like every other post.

But it has gotten better.

Scooter

Coldman92
03-26-08, 20:33
Love those fakes racks...

Remember, they still taste real!

Ok guys, she is real. Very tight body and big fake tits. Her face is about a 6 out of 10 and her performance is about the same. Felt more like going to a shop. On the up side, if you like skinny little girls with big fake tits it's all good. Me, I don't think I'll repeat.

Retired Gfe
03-27-08, 12:35
They now require you to set up an account with your email, etc. to post in the erotic services section, BUT then also want to phone verify the ad before they post it! If you've read the new release, they are monitoring and keeping all info, and will turn over anything funny to LE! So anyone who posts now will have their email and phone number on record! Not where I want my info, LOL! Just a thought!

It is a lot nicer now to not have to fish through all the garbage ads, cam girls and phone sex and whatever else kind of ads that were dominating the board.

If they could just do something about the flagging I think a lot of the ladies would come back. And also limit them to like 2 ads per day so we're not seeing their ads like every other post.

But it has gotten better.

Scooter