PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Frank M
09-15-16, 20:34
There has been a recent ad on Keys CL for a gang bang under wfmm. It was real. Not going to say much here but everything was above board, safe and comfortable. Had a great time. PM me for details. FYI If you do not have good reports on this forum do not expect an answer.

Burner99
03-22-18, 21:14
I was in town last week and was looking at Craigslist. Sent a couple texts to a girl that said she was 22 and a student. It was in woman seeking men. She answered and sent picks. Said she was looking for a generous guy. We went from there and met at bar to feel things out. One thing led to another and had a good two hour fuck fest. She was a spinner and young. Not sure if she was really a student but was in that age range. Best time I had with a girl in kw to date. She said she lives there and does this once in a blue moon. She also waits tables at restaurant there. Next time I go to kw I will be seeing her. Kw working girls are horrible. Once in a while a real gem shows herself though.

JonPFromKw
07-18-19, 07:27
I was in town last week and was looking at Craigslist. Sent a couple texts to a girl that said she was 22 and a student. It was in woman seeking men. She answered and sent picks. Said she was looking for a generous guy. We went from there and met at bar to feel things out. One thing led to another and had a good two hour fuck fest. She was a spinner and young. Not sure if she was really a student but was in that age range. Best time I had with a girl in kw to date. She said she lives there and does this once in a blue moon. She also waits tables at restaurant there. Next time I go to kw I will be seeing her. Kw working girls are horrible. Once in a while a real gem shows herself though.Any chance that she is still around.