PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Stoner
03-15-06, 09:46
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/141585598.html

Had a chance to stop in and see this chick as of recent.

The session was a surpriser with dips and turns, so take it for what its worth.

The pic in the ad is her, just 20 lbs ago. Not a BBW, definitely curvy, but not as curvy as the pic. She's rounded out a bit. No problem, I like'em thick anyways. Her breasts were all natural and large.

I picked her up and had a pretty good time. Unfortunately, she had a small laundry list of stuff she doesn't do for the most part. No upselling, she just doesn't do them. No kiss, no daty, no oral, no touching nips, etc...

If I wasn't in such a good mood, it would have been a deal breaker.

We talked a bit about her rules upfront, and came to a few resolutions that made things more agreeable. We also hit it off pretty well earlier, and she was in a very calm, placatable mood...trust me, thats the only reason why she was willing to -loosen- her rules up.

Decent time was had, at 150 charge. She's gone up on her rate since seeing me, and so I don't know if it its worth it UNLESS she's decided to drop a rule or two.

Our session was unrushed and we spent about 2.5 hours together, no upcharge at all for the time. Time just flew by. Not bad. Her company was enjoyed as she's fairly intelligent, and a good sense of humor.

This is a true to form, YMMV.

MSJ44
03-15-06, 12:45
hey Stoner,

Thanks for the report.

I like um thick some times too. I guess Greek with her would be a no-go, if she has issues with oral. What self respecting provider doesn't provide a decent BJ??!!!! LOL. But may have to follow up.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/141585598.html

Had a chance to stop in and see this chick as of recent.

The session was a surpriser with dips and turns, so take it for what its worth.

The pic in the ad is her, just 20 lbs ago. Not a BBW, definitely curvy, but not as curvy as the pic. She's rounded out a bit. No problem, I like'em thick anyways. Her breasts were all natural and large.

I picked her up and had a pretty good time. Unfortunately, she had a small laundry list of stuff she doesn't do for the most part. No upselling, she just doesn't do them. No kiss, no daty, no oral, no touching nips, etc...

If I wasn't in such a good mood, it would have been a deal breaker.

We talked a bit about her rules upfront, and came to a few resolutions that made things more agreeable. We also hit it off pretty well earlier, and she was in a very calm, placatable mood...trust me, thats the only reason why she was willing to -loosen- her rules up.

Decent time was had, at 150 charge. She's gone up on her rate since seeing me, and so I don't know if it its worth it UNLESS she's decided to drop a rule or two.

Our session was unrushed and we spent about 2.5 hours together, no upcharge at all for the time. Time just flew by. Not bad. Her company was enjoyed as she's fairly intelligent, and a good sense of humor.

This is a true to form, YMMV.

Stoner
03-15-06, 13:23
Hmmm...I bet she would. Probably an upsell. Normally thats the top of the laundry list. She didn't mention that at all, come to think about it.

I'm not a greek fan, personally, though I've enjoyed it on occassion. Her face was relatively pretty, with juicy ass lips. The biggest downer was the lack of oral. However, we made up for it with some russian.

Member #3948
03-15-06, 18:19
I spoke to her several times on the phone. I responded to her ad from CL where she was looking for a driver. She seemed very nice and easy to chat with. I thought we could trade services. I am allways looking for a way to save cash. We never did hook up. She is a little larger than I like. Did she ever get that car?

Steel Blue

Stoner
03-16-06, 10:39
She has another ad up for a driver. She seems pretty explicit about no trades. Probably best for all that way.

Stoner
03-20-06, 18:51
WTF?

Alright...must be lots of lurkers. I spoke to her yesterday and said she rec'd tons of calls as of recent. Now she's doing $250 per hour.

Damn...WTF!

Whome
03-20-06, 20:22
There's a follow up to her post in the NH section that isn't too flattering.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/143676243.html

Stoner
03-21-06, 10:10
LOL...I should've been as pissed as he was, since she doesn't give head. I'm surprised that is all the hate mail she's received so far.

Stoner
04-16-06, 23:31
Yep...yet another C-lister who should check USASG first. He would've known...

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/151158253.html

Would've saved him $250 if he checked the boards. I feel for the guy. Just another reason that gents off all kinds need to post...good or bad.

Outworlder
07-29-06, 21:59
LATINA GFE CUM **** NOW AVAILABLE - 23

Reply to: pers-187893391@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-07-29, 9:19PM EDT

HI,IM KAT.IM 23/BI/FEM/NYC...
IM NOW TAKING APPOINTMENTS FOR OUTCALLS IN THE NYC AREA...
200/HR...150/HALF...F/S...BBBJ...DATY...BBFS...CREAMPIE...GANGBANG...
MULTI POPS WITH YOUR MEAL...*82+3+4+7+6+8+4+8+0+5+2,KAT... I LOVE TO SUCK/SWALLOW AND FEEL YOU HOT CUM SPLATTER ALL OVER ME...

Hey, Is this Kat(NYC) the same Kat from Waterbury you guys are talking about?

http://a.im.craigslist.org/V5/v9/8mUp0l3p0NQapkV3lI6e9SjVnfoj.jpg

http://b.im.craigslist.org/k3/Sb/CcosepmlzVsVMXLWN7bFTMr2EoKE.jpg

Stoner
07-30-06, 03:09
I wish...she looks tasty.

Although...on second glance, remove the hair do...checking out the eyes...she sure does look similar. Hmmm...

But I am 99% positive that is a no.

searching4fun
08-03-06, 19:44
OK in Watterbury where should I go? Peak A Boos or Rock Star? Heading out soon help would be appreciated. I am sure they are not like R.I. with your no touch rules, but like to visit anyway. Maybe I'll go to both.

Member #3948
08-04-06, 08:10
Equals a definate no to the Kat in New York being Kat from Waterbury.....

No stories yet this week it has been way to hot to play.

Steel Blue.

Tp 1870
08-04-06, 12:47
Well does Waterbury Kat look as good as this Kat?

Member #3948
08-04-06, 22:35
Rock Star is way better than Peeka Boos, atmosphere quality and quantity of women.

Kat in Waterbury is a different looking type of woman than the picture of the Kat in NY. Less curvy and lighter skinned also smaller. Who can say who is better. It all depends upon your tastes.

Steel Blue

Garthy
08-06-06, 00:20
Yep-- there is a last hope for the Waterbury boys. PM for details.

Stoner
08-06-06, 15:16
Since I have nothing but a pic from this one, I'd say Kat in Water is better. The one in the pic is done up a bit, and taking photos. Strip that away, and, imo, I'd go with Waterbury.

Steel...can you still get a hold of her? Her number is down again. LOL.

The Novice
11-12-06, 13:55
Another Kat posting on CL, this time 35yo not 23yo. Any of you seasoned members know of Kat seeking to expand her market share?

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/233544924.html

TN

Member #3948
11-12-06, 17:07
That is the Kat I have been talking about. She is more Itilian looking than Spanish. She also told me she was going to Fla. Call her and see what the deal is. Keep in mind she is sometimes a flake when it comes to breaking dates.

Steel Blue

Outworlder
11-27-06, 09:53
Young Tight College Student Blonde/blue 100lbs [In-Calls] - w4m - 19

Reply to: pers-239592330@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-25, 8:34AM EST

I'm a very cute 19 year old student named jasmine, I have blode hair and blue eyes, and a tight youg teenage body, I'm looking for genourous gentleman that would like to have a good time today/tonight.
Just trying to raise money for school and life. this is my first time doing anytthing like this but I'm very sexual I'm game for just about everything except anal.

there are 200+ reasons you wont be dissapointed

email me a telephone number so we can get to know eachother, and set-up time and place to meet.

Could this be Steels' Jasmin Experience?! I've tried emailing this weekend, but no response. Plus, the next dayon Craigslist, I saw an ad for young tight 19yr old for $200 & a phone # I tried but no response(860-575-0100).

Hey, Steel, how would you rate her compared to Jennifer, Kat, Lilly & all the rest on the SW scene.

Outworlder

PS like Steel says Kat is out with a new # & some new girls in her stable; She sounded eager to please, but everytime something just comes up; I guess that is the way she is & you have to be patient with her.

Eastcoasterbub
11-27-06, 10:13
Young Tight College Student Blonde/blue 100lbs [In-Calls] - w4m - 19

Reply to: pers-239592330@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-25, 8:34AM EST

I'm a very cute 19 year old student named jasmine, I have blode hair and blue eyes, and a tight youg teenage body, I'm looking for genourous gentleman that would like to have a good time today/tonight.
Just trying to raise money for school and life. this is my first time doing anytthing like this but I'm very sexual I'm game for just about everything except anal.

Could this be Steels' Jasmin Experience?! I've tried emailing this weekend, but no response. Plus, the next dayon Craigslist, I saw an ad for young tight 19yr old for $200 & a phone # I tried but no response(860-575-0100).

And it's worth noting that there is another Jasmine, 30 (or maybe 31) who recently started posting. Brown hair, supposedly 36D-28-25, higher priced, looking for a few regulars. Anybody have any info on this one before I TOFTT?

Member #3948
11-27-06, 12:43
Outworlder yes you have the Jasmine that I spent some time with. Her ad is very true, she is tite! In comparrision I liked her body better than Kat or Lilly. I do not know her well enough yet on the personality and dependability side. If I had my choice say all three were lined up ready to go and for some reason I couldn't do all of them them I would definately go with Jasmine. That is unless Kat had someone with her to do a three some with, lol.

Doctornot you found annother Jasmine, totally different. The funny thing is that I thought I made a date with the 31 yr old Jasmine. My bad that turned into something good when the 19 yr old showed up.

I am supposed to see the older Jasmine today but I am drained from a big weekend. Plainville Jasmine has large boobs from the picture she sent....

As for Kat, yes it is definately a pain sometimes dealing with her BUT when things click it allways is a good time.

Hey how's about someone else out there finding something new and sharing....

Steel Blue

Eastcoasterbub
11-27-06, 22:39
Outworlder yes you have the Jasmine that I spent some time with. Her ad is very true, she is tite! In comparrision I liked her body better than Kat or Lilly. I do not know her well enough yet on the personality and dependability side. If I had my choice say all three were lined up ready to go and for some reason I couldn't do all of them them I would definately go with Jasmine. That is unless Kat had someone with her to do a three some with, lol.

Doctornot you found annother Jasmine, totally different. The funny thing is that I thought I made a date with the 31 yr old Jasmine. My bad that turned into something good when the 19 yr old showed up.

I am supposed to see the older Jasmine today but I am drained from a big weekend. Plainville Jasmine has large boobs from the picture she sent....

As for Kat, yes it is definately a pain sometimes dealing with her BUT when things click it allways is a good time.

Hey how's about someone else out there finding something new and sharing....

Steel Blue

Check out the "CT Other Areas" post from one of our colleagues re: a bust in Plainville. Use caution. Will be curious about the report if you get to her first! I probably won't be out having fun for another week or so, sadly.

Rideslow
12-12-06, 12:55
Hey guys,

Long time reader and user of great information, first time poster. I'm sure if I read back through the archives, I would have picked up on this one. Ad in CL: BBW in Wtby. Stay away guys, dirty house, just frkn nasty and lousy service.

Garthy
12-13-06, 01:06
You DO want to be a cunning linguist, don't you?

In CL, the following words are coded:

Petite = FAT
Slim = FAT
Athletic = FAT
Curvy = FATTER
BBW = OH MY GOD I'M SO FUCKING FAT FAT FAT FAT

Now you know the scoop...

Down Low
02-25-15, 12:47
Does anyone have any info on an indy masseuse named Cher from Waterbury who posts on CL for an hour with HE for $70?

FrankinCT
02-26-15, 09:57
Avoid, Avoid Avoid.

Dirty ass apartment, ugly and old and a honorably bad massage.

I found her post and sent an email, she replied and send a couple pics, they were not the best but I thought for 70 I would give it a try.

Got the address and headed over, should have left but I was feeling adventurous so I went in, and thinking it could not get worse, well I was wrong, the room was disgusting and she was very hard to look at, but again for some fucked up reason I still stayed.

She then started with the massage, the whole time saying that she was in school and going to open a studio when she finishes, that will never happen as I have never had such a bad massage, she was using such little lotion that she was like pulling hairs out while she rubbed my back to the point I had to have her stop and move to my legs.

Well at the flip she asked if I waned hand or oral, I went for the hand as I really was disgusted with the whole idea and she had zero sex appeal, I just kept my eyes closed and grabbed her boobs and thought about any place but were I was to pop and get out of there.

I really can't believe I went that low, why can't there be any attractive girls that want to give a good erotic body rub, I had a few up in Montreal that in my mind where better then sex, a hot girl that oozed sex appeal and made the whole hour erotic with an amazing finish. Here is one place http://www.elegancemassage.com/site/girls.php?flag=1

Connecticut really sucks.

Does anyone have any info on an indy masseuse named Cher from Waterbury who posts on CL for an hour with HE for $70?

Mrchipholte
02-26-15, 11:57
Does anyone have any info on an indy masseuse named Cher from Waterbury who posts on CL for an hour with HE for $70?Yes, this is the lady I reviewed but screwed up and put it in the meriden section. She thinks she does an ok massage and even talks about how the landlord cancelled his chiropractor or something to get a massage from her once a month. In reality she applies lotion with one hand as she sits down next to you on her bed. She is so weak and decrepit, I don't think she could do a good job even if she tried. She is gross, her appt is gross, I could not get out of there fast enough. Hopefully cigarette smoke is antibacterial. I wanted to scrub myself with bleach afterwards.

Problem is she puts a different ad up like everytime. Sometimes ends with "assageM".

I will be avoiding waterbury all together.

Down Low
02-27-15, 21:19
And herein lies the usefulness of this site: thanks for TOFTT and saving me $70. Thanks, guys!

MyHobby
03-28-15, 09:40
The ad was run in Hartford but this cutie is from the Waturbury burbs. She ran an ad under sexy freaky girl of your dreams.

The ad originally ran in early February and we had some back and forth after which she disappeared. She sent me an email yesterday and after a pic exchange that seemed TGTBT we scheduled a date. When we finally hooked up I was pleasantly surprised to find an attractive, clean, suburban 22 yo. She stripped down to nothing in no time flat while pausing to model some very sexy undergarments.

She's a little over 5' maybe 115 lb, perky be titties and long dark hair. Said she was a mix of Turkish and Armenian. Sweet smelling shaved pussy that I couldn't resist a taste of.

Now for the best part, damage was just $60 for a totally unrushed fun roll in the hay with a BBBJTCWS. I'll certainly be repeating!

Big Dog9
03-28-15, 17:06
Excellent that's one I'd like to meet. Good find, sometimes waiting it out is worth it.

The ad was run in Hartford but this cutie is from the Waturbury burbs. She ran an ad under sexy freaky girl of your dreams.

The ad originally ran in early February and we had some back and forth after which she disappeared. She sent me an email yesterday and after a pic exchange that seemed TGTBT we scheduled a date. When we finally hooked up I was pleasantly surprised to find an attractive, clean, suburban 22 yo. She stripped down to nothing in no time flat while pausing to model some very sexy undergarments.

She's a little over 5' maybe 115 lb, perky be titties and long dark hair. Said she was a mix of Turkish and Armenian. Sweet smelling shaved pussy that I couldn't resist a taste of.

Now for the best part, damage was just $60 for a totally unrushed fun roll in the hay with a BBBJTCWS. I'll certainly be repeating!

ILoveThatPoo
03-28-15, 17:21
Was her name Amy? Red sweatshirt in the picture she sent. Poo.

MyHobby
03-29-15, 08:05
Was her name Amy? Red sweatshirt in the picture she sent. Poo.That's not the name she used with me. I don't have permission to give it out but the one she used was very exotic and I think might have been real.

In the picture she sent the only thing she had on was a cell phone in her hand.

FrankinCT
03-30-15, 10:35
I too had the pleasure of meeting this one, and the same deal too like 6 weeks of trying but worth every second, full GFE and very sexy, an absolute repeat for me, I just hope it does not take 6 more weeks.

MyHobby
03-30-15, 21:45
I too had the pleasure of meeting this one, and the same deal too like 6 weeks of trying but worth every second, full GFE and very sexy, an absolute repeat for me, I just hope it does not take 6 more weeks.It was so good I had to do a repeat the next day. From the time I sent her a text until my tongue was burried in her snatch it was 90 minutes flat. Very GFE this time, looking forward to many repeats.

FrankinCT
03-31-15, 09:26
It was so good I had to do a repeat the next day. From the time I sent her a text until my tongue was burried in her snatch it was 90 minutes flat. Very GFE this time, looking forward to many repeats.Your a lucky guy, I have my next meeting set up and waiting.

FrankinCT
03-31-15, 09:27
And herein lies the usefulness of this site: thanks for TOFTT and saving me $70. Thanks, guys!Thats what we are here for.

Jim Beam 33
04-02-15, 08:15

Now for the best part, damage was just $60 for a totally unrushed fun roll in the hay with a BBBJTCWS. I'll certainly be repeating!I couldn't find the post on CL?

FrankinCT
05-27-15, 09:41
It was so good I had to do a repeat the next day. From the time I sent her a text until my tongue was burried in her snatch it was 90 minutes flat. Very GFE this time, looking forward to many repeats.Still seeing this one?

FrankinCT
05-29-15, 07:15
http://hartford.craigslist.org/cas/5047925888.html

She's a good time and vary fair rates.

BlueFox141
05-29-15, 08:44
http://hartford.craigslist.org/cas/5047925888.html

She's a good time and vary fair rates.Where is she located?

FrankinCT
05-29-15, 08:55
Where is she located?She does not host, she is in the waterbury area but travels.

ILoveThatPoo
06-12-15, 13:00
Ok so just after I posted in the SW section about all the new choices available I end up finding a post on CL for s woman needing quick cash in Wtby. Intrigued I sent off a quick email and was rewarded with a number to text.

Her pic wasn't great but she was desperate so the price was right. I met her and almost drive away as she was bigger and not as cute as her pic BUT she reminded me of an old gf so, I scooped her up and took her to a quiet spot.

She mentioned her head game was spot on I so I opted for the oral. It was nothing short of average. What made it interesting is she did little moans and dirty talk. Plus the fact I was imagining my X GF getting a load in her face. All together it got the job done.

She pumped away until I was empty and was very excited about the 40 I gave her for her hard work. I was her first paid oral john. I took her mouth cherry. Definitely a no repeat and for no other reason than I am not attracted to her. She was nice handled a load of cum well but just not for me. Perhaps she reminds me of my X GF! Ha.

Poo.

WhenWhen
06-12-15, 23:47
Ok so just after I posted in the SW section about all the new choices available I end up finding a post on CL for s woman needing quick cash in Wtby. Intrigued I sent off a quick email and was rewarded with a number to text.

Her pic wasn't great but she was desperate so the price was right. I met her and almost drive away as she was bigger and not as cute as her pic BUT she reminded me of an old gf so, I scooped her up and took her to a quiet spot.

She mentioned her head game was spot on I so I opted for the oral. It was nothing short of average. What made it interesting is she did little moans and dirty talk. Plus the fact I was imagining my X GF getting a load in her face. All together it got the job done.

She pumped away until I was empty and was very excited about the 40 I gave her for her hard work. I was her first paid oral john. I took her mouth cherry. Definitely a no repeat and for no other reason than I am not attracted to her. She was nice handled a load of cum well but just not for me. Perhaps she reminds me of my X GF! Ha.

Poo.Congratulations on that. I never heard it put that way. Then again I never had an oral cherry!

When In Vegas
06-13-15, 11:46
Nice! You're a trailblazer, going where no paying man has gone before. Curious did she say what she needed the money for?

Poo.

Windshield
06-14-15, 08:07
I've met a few gals over the years on CL, I'm getting more and more responses which have hypertext e-mail address for me to contact. I assume the response is a phishing trick so they get deleted.

ILoveThatPoo
11-26-15, 05:16
Yesterday I re connected via CL with an old favorite the Naugy Doggy. She still is looking good just a bit and I mean only a little bit plumper than when last I saw her. She was very nice and saved me a trip by driving to meet me on the side of town I happened to be. She was on time and came with a good attitude. Never mentioned cash except in out first e-mail.

She has a new number and wouldn't mind it being shared, so since I am Thankfull for the sloppy head with spit she provided I am willing to share her number. That is:

1. If your a known friend or.

2. If you have seen her before.

I'll know if you have seen her before because you should know where she lives or what she drives.

Happy Gobble Your Knob Day. .

Poo.

Wiley Doge
04-21-16, 12:01
Gents-.

Connected via CL with Amy who says she is new (she says 2 weeks) and hosting in Naugatuck. Last digits of tel # are 6310. She is thin. Long blonde hair. I would post a link to her CL post, but it was alreaddy flagged. She's asking $. 5 FS Hour.

An info would be appreciated. Otherwise I may TOFFT.

WTD.

CtCowboy
04-29-16, 19:42
Gents-.

Connected via CL with Amy who says she is new (she says 2 weeks) and hosting in Naugatuck. Last digits of tel # are 6310. She is thin. Long blonde hair. I would post a link to her CL post, but it was alreaddy flagged. She's asking $. 5 FS Hour.

An info would be appreciated. Otherwise I may TOFFT.

WTD.Any info on her wiley? I've talked to her also just haven't been able to set up anything.

Seekist
04-30-16, 11:00
Any info on her wiley? I've talked to her also just haven't been able to set up anything.I like to know as well I have a session set up with her this afternoon. I know one of you " Guys ". Have smash it. So what's the story.

Thanks.

ILoveThatPoo
04-30-16, 15:15
Is how I was left after meeting Waterbury's latest and greatest asset. No names will be mentioned and her ad is a new one on BP so go look your self. I will say this:

What a nice girl. WICKED cute, awesome hair 5'7, 120 pounds white well spoken and really looked good with my cock in her mouth. Long legs and a tight kitty. This girl is very responsive with pleasant moans, dfk and creamy as fuck. She came at least 3 times for me possibly 4. I m talking so hot and cute you don't even pull it out and spurt it on her tits because you just don't want to leave! Yes I wore a cover and it still took mucho control not to spurt too early.

She would be a solid 9 but had points deducted for two items. Not shaving her legs and bottom area and she has had a kid so has slight baby belly and boobs. So if she shaves she jumps to a solid 8. 5 overall. Repeat? Hell ya and as soon as possible.

Gentlemen please treat this lady well. She was telling me a story how some guy came in like 2 min then grabbed the cash and dashed. Poor form.

I think I'm in love, but I am willing to share the inside info if I know you. - so. Please don't ask if your not on my friends list. If you have to think if you are on my friends, list then you are not, so please don't ask. I would however be willing to trade with someone who had a massage provider that was UTR (and not a pig) in the area.

Poo.

SamSonOV
05-01-16, 19:48
Is how I was left after meeting Waterbury's latest and greatest asset. No names will be mentioned and her ad is a new one on BP so go look your self. I will say this:

What a nice girl. WICKED cute, awesome hair 5'7, 120 pounds white well spoken and really looked good with my cock in her mouth. Long legs and a tight kitty. This girl is very responsive with pleasant moans, dfk and creamy as fuck. She came at least 3 times for me possibly 4. I m talking so hot and cute you don't even pull it out and spurt it on her tits because you just don't want to leave! Yes I wore a cover and it still took mucho control not to spurt too early.

She would be a solid 9 but had points deducted for two items. Not shaving her legs and bottom area and she has had a kid so has slight baby belly and boobs. So if she shaves she jumps to a solid 8. 5 overall. Repeat? Hell ya and as soon as possible.

Gentlemen please treat this lady well. She was telling me a story how some guy came in like 2 min then grabbed the cash and dashed. Poor form.

I think I'm in love, but I am willing to share the inside info if I know you. - so. Please don't ask if your not on my friends list. If you have to think if you are on my friends, list then you are not, so please don't ask. I would however be willing to trade with someone who had a massage provider that was UTR (and not a pig) in the area.

Poo.Why post this if you don't give a link or tell us who the nice lady is? Would be helping her get clients.

Seekist
05-02-16, 01:42
Why post this if you don't give a link or tell us who the nice lady is? Would be helping her get clients.Gosh Poo I guess I'm not on your friends list. Tell me why it's so important to you, that you can't give up the Intel on her. Why even bother posting if you won't give up baseline info? Are you in love. Tell me how I can get on your friends list I really want to know.

If you can't share some useful information.

Don't FUCKING bother Christ last time I look she is a working girl craigslist.

ILoveThatPoo
05-02-16, 06:46
What you newbies will eventually find is that not everyone here is an "up and up" kind of guy. There are a few who's self interest come above all else including showing what is written in the forum, gathering personal info, setting other mongers up, talking to the police etc.

So if I refer someone to a woman he will be someone who I know won't rape pillage or steal. Plus I did all the dam leg work and don't have any connection with you (s)!

How to become anyone's friend here is to build some credibility, teach / show / find something interesting and new. Then share it with those that are in the know who have been doing it for a while.

Poo.

KantDelay
05-02-16, 07:18
What you newbies will eventually find is that not everyone here is an "up and up" kind of guy. There are a few who's self interest come above all else including showing what is written in the forum, gathering personal info, setting other mongers up, talking to the police etc.

So if I refer someone to a woman he will be someone who I know won't rape pillage or steal. Plus I did all the dam leg work and don't have any connection with you (s)!

How to become anyone's friend here is to build some credibility, teach / show / find something interesting and new. Then share it with those that are in the know who have been doing it for a while.

Poo.Some day you guys will learn. Listen to Poo. He has been killing it for yrs and his numbers here don't even come close to what he's done. So bow to the master. Take notes. Contribute - and maybe he will take you into the wise fold that is Poo. Earn your bones gentlemen. It's not hard. RTFF. Do your research. TOFTT.

Wiley Doge
05-02-16, 14:57
I like to know as well I have a session set up with her this afternoon. I know one of you " Guys ". Have smash it. So what's the story.

Thanks.Apologies to all -- I set an appointment for last week, confirmed it and headed to the designated location. Texted 5 minutes prior to scheduled time. No reply. Called. No answer. Texted to say I was there at the designated time. No response. Sat for 10 minutes, but felt unnecessarily exposed at the low level motel, so I left. By the time she texted to say she was there, I was already 15 minutes away.

I am sure I could have gone back, but my overall schedule I'd very tight and I would have had to cut it very short. She initially got nasty, suggesting that it was not cool for me to leave. But later offered a discount for a reschedule.

Have not yet had the chance to reschedule, but am trying to make the time.

WTD.

SamSonOV
05-02-16, 21:01

Poo.I've been around for a long time myself, just cause I may be new HERE doesn't mean anything. I'm a gold member on one of the other boards. I just find it kinda dumb to post stuff but give no info. To ME its kinda like you are showing off or something.

"She came at least 3 times for me possibly 4" LOL. Yea these girls NEVER fake.

CTTraveler01
05-02-16, 23:03
Apologies to all -- I set an appointment for last week, confirmed it and headed to the designated location. Texted 5 minutes prior to scheduled time. No reply. Called. No answer. Texted to say I was there at the designated time. No response. Sat for 10 minutes, but felt unnecessarily exposed at the low level motel, so I left. By the time she texted to say she was there, I was already 15 minutes away.

I am sure I could have gone back, but my overall schedule I'd very tight and I would have had to cut it very short. She initially got nasty, suggesting that it was not cool for me to leave. But later offered a discount for a reschedule.

Have not yet had the chance to reschedule, but am trying to make the time.

WTD.I was out and about on Sunday. Was going to try Angie who was hosting in Waterbury, (http://newhaven.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/angie-whats-to-show-you-a-good-time/11721044) but had trouble finding her location. Hooked up with Amy off CL instead emailed back and forth for contact. Like Wiley said, lower-end motel in Naugy. The only minus, room smelled of cigarette smoke. She does smoke, but not during appointment. Very nice dream, as described, pics are authentic, below the shoulder blond hair, smooth wet pussy, great head game. BBBJ, FS in mish, finished with more BBBJCIM w / spit. Talked for a bit. She's a good girl, wants to please. I'll repeat. $. 2 for no-rush hr. She's started a couple BP ads. The pic angle makes her ass look a lot bigger than it is. She is tiny and tight. (http://newhaven.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/where-are-all-the-big-boys-at/11762435).

CTTraveler01
05-03-16, 03:12
I was out and about on Sunday. Was going to try Angie who was hosting in Waterbury, (http://newhaven.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/angie-whats-to-show-you-a-good-time/11721044) but had trouble finding her location. Hooked up with Amy off CL instead emailed back and forth for contact. Like Wiley said, lower-end motel in Naugy. The only minus, room smelled of cigarette smoke. She does smoke, but not during appointment. Very nice dream, as described, pics are authentic, below the shoulder blond hair, smooth wet pussy, great head game. BBBJ, FS in mish, finished with more BBBJCIM w / spit. Talked for a bit. She's a good girl, wants to please. I'll repeat. $. 2 for no-rush hr. She's started a couple BP ads. The pic angle makes her ass look a lot bigger than it is. She is tiny and tight. (http://newhaven.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/where-are-all-the-big-boys-at/11762435).Covered FS, of course. Stay safe!

Wiley Doge
05-05-16, 06:31
Gents-.

I met a very sweet young woman from ad I replied to on CL. It is unclear if she has a car, but she will allow you to pick her up.

Long dark hair, 26, fun size, nice youthful chest, seems uninhibited. I met for car date, picked her up, she had a secluded parking spot in mind and we got acquainted -DFK, BBBJ, DATY. Damage. 6 (quoted $ for FS) She is chatty, but very sweet, accommodating and open.

I will share her email address with SR Members with whom I am comfortable.

WTD.

ILoveThatPoo
05-05-16, 09:27
When you can scope something just outside the bounds of the dirty water it's always a plus.

Oh and yes Seekist I am in love, again! Oh if I can just take a moment to catch my breath and say, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Once again, met up with my new, at this moment, all time favorite super sexy girl Breathless. Once again she was showered and this time nicely shaved wearing a cute thong and half shirt awaiting my arrival.

Of course I made her cum only three times this time. I let her get on top and go for a Poo ride. I told her to use my cock and make her kitty purr, mmmm. After the second time of her using me for my body (ha) I turned her over and enjoyed not only her tight wet box but the view of her sweet ass and long legs. As I pumped and tickled her clit with my finger she once again got all wet and creamy and turned my cover white. She hopped off and said "enough for me" it's your turn. She pulled the cover and gave me an pretty good BBBJ cim. She worked my pole nicely, good enough to make my eyes roll back in my head.

We cuddled and chatted for a while afterwards. Nice girl in the wrong business but she wants to make some easy / fast cash. I do enjoy her low moral standards and you should too. Friends (FRIENDS) let me know if you want some because she told me when she collects enough dollars or finds a "sugar daddy" that can handle her she is gone.

Damage to my wallet 1 bean. Ego inflation 8. 5, oh yes I will be back for thirds. For me thirds is a rarity.

Poo.

KantDelay
05-05-16, 10:45
When you can scope something just outside the bounds of the dirty water it's always a plus.

Oh and yes Seekist I am in love, again! Oh if I can just take a moment to catch my breath and say, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Once again, met up with my new, at this moment, all time favorite super sexy girl Breathless. Once again she was showered and this time nicely shaved wearing a cute thong and half shirt awaiting my arrival.

Of course I made her cum only three times this time. I let her get on top and go for a Poo ride. I told her to use my cock and make her kitty purr, mmmm. After the second time of her using me for my body (ha) I turned her over and enjoyed not only her tight wet box but the view of her sweet ass and long legs. As I pumped and tickled her clit with my finger she once again got all wet and creamy and turned my cover white. She hopped off and said "enough for me" it's your turn. She pulled the cover and gave me an pretty good BBBJ cim. She worked my pole nicely, good enough to make my eyes roll back in my head.

We cuddled and chatted for a while afterwards. Nice girl in the wrong business but she wants to make some easy / fast cash. I do enjoy her low moral standards and you should too. Friends (FRIENDS) let me know if you want some because she told me when she collects enough dollars or finds a "sugar daddy" that can handle her she is gone.

Damage to my wallet 1 bean. Ego inflation 8. 5, oh yes I will be back for thirds. For me thirds is a rarity.

Poo.She is a sweetheart and was hustled one time. The guy grabbed the cash and ran out afterward. She's learning though. Very sweet. Great service. Unreal body. A true homerun. I can't get up in that area too much, but I made the effort for her and most definitely will again. Unless you guys wear her out.

CTTraveler01
05-05-16, 18:47

Poo.Sounds like you've got a real winner, Poo! Congrats! Hope to get so lucky at some point! Until then, keep trying and reporting in!

SamSonOV
05-05-16, 23:48
Gosh Poo I guess I'm not on your friends list. Tell me why it's so important to you, that you can't give up the Intel on her. Why even bother posting if you won't give up baseline info? Are you in love. Tell me how I can get on your friends list I really want to know.

If you can't share some useful information.

Don't FUCKING bother Christ last time I look she is a working girl craigslist.Seekist, you are right on!! The boards should be to help others find the good girls and stay away from the bad ones. My 2 cents.

MyHobby
05-08-16, 17:23
Wiley / Poo.

Woul'd love either of those contacts. Unfortunately my UTR former stripper in Thomason called it too close mixing booze and Xanax and is no more, need to find someone in that area. I have UTR in Hartford / New Britain to share 4' -11" PR spinner. She's been good for $100 most times but has ranged from $50-$150 depending on her mood.

Wiley Doge
05-09-16, 09:45
Wiley / Poo.

Woul'd love either of those contacts. Unfortunately my UTR former stripper in Thomason called it too close mixing booze and Xanax and is no more, need to find someone in that area. I have UTR in Hartford / New Britain to share 4' -11" PR spinner. She's been good for $100 most times but has ranged from $50-$150 depending on her mood.Thanks. You have a PM -- WTD.

Mustafa
05-09-16, 13:33
I tried to meet with her but when I got there, she was not returning my texts. Then 1. 5 hours later she texts me where was I. She seems really flaky.

Was hoping to meet with her but she is making it difficult.

Whats the deal with her?

ILoveThatPoo
05-10-16, 06:44
I tried to meet with her but when I got there, she was not returning my texts. Then 1. 5 hours later she texts me where was I. She seems really flaky.

Was hoping to meet with her but she is making it difficult.

Whats the deal with her?She just happens to have a great personality is very accomidating with a pretty nice body. She is no different than any other working girl! It's just when I find one who naturally goes above and beyond I try to send business her way, as well as some fun to my friends.

If I was to guess she probably did what they all do and took another app while waiting for you and was busy. These girls get stood up and misused all the time so you have to expect them to "overbook". I am sorry about it though because she at least should know if I send someone her way that they are not LE.

I almost went to visit this weekend she was working with a hot chick and invited me down. I unfortunately had other plans.

Big Dog9
05-10-16, 10:07
She just happens to have a great personality is very accomidating with a pretty nice body. She is no different than any other working girl! It's just when I find one who naturally goes above and beyond I try to send business her way, as well as some fun to my friends.

If I was to guess she probably did what they all do and took another app while waiting for you and was busy. These girls get stood up and misused all the time so you have to expect them to "overbook". I am sorry about it though because she at least should know if I send someone her way that they are not LE.

I almost went to visit this weekend she was working with a hot chick and invited me down. I unfortunately had other plans.She and her friend were supposed to meet me and they never showed up, she texted 2 hours later saying they had car trouble. But by that time it was too late.

Mustafa
05-10-16, 13:44
She just happens to have a great personality is very accomidating with a pretty nice body. She is no different than any other working girl! It's just when I find one who naturally goes above and beyond I try to send business her way, as well as some fun to my friends.

I almost went to visit this weekend she was working with a hot chick and invited me down. I unfortunately had other plans.I will likely try again. She told me something about her phone only working on wifi and that as a result, she gets texts a lot later than when they are originally sent. I call her phone and can never reach her by phone.

Any info on this?

By the way, the area seems really sketchy, particularly at night when I was there. I was worried about my car and about it getting broken into.

Wolfman Jack
05-16-16, 19:54

Poo.

Damn rookies. Always wanting something for nothing. Feel The Burn! I'm dealing with this same issue with a rookie in the Hartford forum, he has a SW's number and was looking for trade. He doesn't realize she probably already lost that phone, had it stolen, or doesn't have minutes
on it. I offered a beautiful dancer's number and he's all "she's too far away, and I don't know what she does or doesn't do". If you need everything spelled out for you, it's best you look for a new hobby.

Dickcheney
06-01-16, 00:07
Hooked up with Amy off CL instead emailed back and forth for contact. Like Wiley said, lower-end motel in Naugy. The only minus, room smelled of cigarette smoke. She does smoke, but not during appointment. Very nice dream, as described, pics are authentic, below the shoulder blond hair, smooth wet pussy, great head game. BBBJ, FS in mish, finished with more BBBJCIM w / spit. Talked for a bit. She's a good girl, wants to please. I'll repeat. $. 2 for no-rush hr. She's started a couple BP ads. The pic angle makes her ass look a lot bigger than it is. She is tiny and tight. (http://newhaven.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/where-are-all-the-big-boys-at/11762435).Met up with Amy a few days ago. She is very well spoken on the phone which made me a bit suspicious, sad to say. Decided to take the plunge anyway based on this report. No bullshit the entire time, she gave good directions to her place and answered promptly. I was very glad to see she is the girl from the pictures and a really nice girl. Great head and nice tight kitty. Would definitely repeat. Treat her well as she is not like many other providers IMO. Hope she sticks around for a bit and is well worth the $.

CplsLvr
06-02-16, 15:19
Met up with Amy a few days ago. She is very well spoken on the phone which made me a bit suspicious, sad to say. Decided to take the plunge anyway based on this report. No bullshit the entire time, she gave good directions to her place and answered promptly. I was very glad to see she is the girl from the pictures and a really nice girl. Great head and nice tight kitty. Would definitely repeat. Treat her well as she is not like many other providers IMO. Hope she sticks around for a bit and is well worth the $.Saw Amy a few days ago as well. I actually thought she looked better than how her pictures portrayed her. She's staying at the AML. Very nice girl who was into it the whole time. Opted for CBJ, daty and finished mish. Spoke a bit at then end until her "secretary" called her telling her its time.

Wiley Doge
08-16-16, 16:28
Hi Gents. Connected with a young black girl from waterbury named "Red" who posted an ad on CL seeking a good pussy-licking. Any intelligence on this?
See Link: http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cas/5735636756.html

A Bubba Here
08-18-16, 12:50
Hi Gents. Connected with a young black girl from waterbury named "Red" who posted an ad on CL seeking a good pussy-licking. Any intelligence on this?
See Link: http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cas/5735636756.htmlThis thread has your answer: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7231-Ripoff-Reports&p=3035593&viewfull=1#post3035593.

AdeCarlo
09-07-16, 14:12
Met up with Amy a few days ago. She is very well spoken on the phone which made me a bit suspicious, sad to say. Decided to take the plunge anyway based on this report. No bullshit the entire time, she gave good directions to her place and answered promptly. I was very glad to see she is the girl from the pictures and a really nice girl. Great head and nice tight kitty. Would definitely repeat. Treat her well as she is not like many other providers IMO. Hope she sticks around for a bit and is well worth the $.Anybody hear from her recently? She was working out of Bridgeport for a bit, last month. Stated she was in serious need of cash. Hope all is well with this gem. PM if you have any new #'s or updates.

Thanks guys.

AdeCarlo
09-20-16, 15:30
Anybody hear from her recently? She was working out of Bridgeport for a bit, last month. Stated she was in serious need of cash. Hope all is well with this gem. PM if you have any new #'s or updates.

Thanks guys.Come on guys.

ILoveThatPoo
09-30-16, 13:34

Poo.I quoted myself because it was the same. This girl rocks! Rocks! I cannot be more impressed by her awesome attitude and ability to orgasm. She finds the perfect sync every time she is with me. Definitely GFE from the first kiss to the hug good bye. Worth the bean I gave her. If I had a stable she would be sheltered in it and taken out for a weekly ride.

Poo.

ILoveThatPoo
03-22-17, 11:57
I answered an ad that looked legit. Unfortunately so many of them are Spam it is (almost) not worth the trolling time devoted to the site. Like they say even a blind squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut and this squirrel is proof, although I left my nut at her house wrapped in a small latex bag.

April was the name I was given. The funny part of all this is it was at the same apartment I met a different provider a few years ago. Same situation and story, just a different girl. I know many of you have visited the house on Spring Street before so you know what I am talking about.

April is skinny, small a-cups with nice nipples. Very long legs attached to a shapely hind end. Extremely tight kitty and above average oral skills that coupled with her nice personality made it a great date. She kissed my neck and chest as I plunged her tight hole. She moaned nicely and was very wet through our time together. No stretch marks or needle bruises but there is a definitely substance abuse at work someplace. Very accommodating even squeezing my balls for me while I pounded her on her side. That tight hole squeezing my cock and her hand milking my balls made me squirt like I was under pressure. She even commented on it!

The downside is the accommodations. Cat infested smelly blanket on a too soft mattress in a small dark room. She said there was no one else home but I got that Spidey feeling there was someone around. Her room door was locked so I felt safe enough to take off my clothing.

I will say that the 100 I spent was worth it. My only improvement for next time will be a different location. In a clean hotel setting I would spend more time exploring that lithe body and personality.

Poo.

PlayTime69
03-22-17, 18:13
I answered an ad that looked legit. Unfortunately so many of them are Spam it is (almost) not worth the trolling time devoted to the site. Like they say even a blind squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut and this squirrel is proof, although I left my nut at her house wrapped in a small latex bag.

April was the name I was given. The funny part of all this is it was at the same apartment I met a different provider a few years ago. Same situation and story, just a different girl. I know many of you have visited the house on Spring Street before so you know what I am talking about.

April is skinny, small a-cups with nice nipples. Very long legs attached to a shapely hind end. Extremely tight kitty and above average oral skills that coupled with her nice personality made it a great date. She kissed my neck and chest as I plunged her tight hole. She moaned nicely and was very wet through our time together. No stretch marks or needle bruises but there is a definitely substance abuse at work someplace. Very accommodating even squeezing my balls for me while I pounded her on her side. That tight hole squeezing my cock and her hand milking my balls made me squirt like I was under pressure. She even commented on it!

The downside is the accommodations. Cat infested smelly blanket on a too soft mattress in a small dark room. She said there was no one else home but I got that Spidey feeling there was someone around. Her room door was locked so I felt safe enough to take off my clothing.

I will say that the 100 I spent was worth it. My only improvement for next time will be a different location. In a clean hotel setting I would spend more time exploring that lithe body and personality.

Poo.April sounds worthy of a call. Couldn't locate an ad. Can you share a link?

ILoveThatPoo
03-29-17, 12:59
It was a cold, wet dreary day in the Dirty Water and I wanted a bit of sunshine and cheerfulness to make the day better so I called and made an appointment with my new CL find.

I was going to outsmart the cat pee smell this time by doing a car date. I really didn't want to go into that house ever again. Last time the date was good but the house wasn't. If I had time I was going to get a room at the local notel but time as well as smarts was not with me that day. It seems my new found honey came out of the house left over from the night before. By her looks it was a wild night filled with needles, booze and unchanged clothing.

The moment she set foot in my sweet sports car the smell hit me. I almost gagged. "Catpee' as she will forever be remembered, apologized and said that it must be on her sneakers. I told her that I cannot play with that kind of smell in my car and almost had her out the door when she turned to me and said " Oh come on, just let me suck your fat cock". Well needless to say my eyesight and olfactory senses dulled as my cock throbbed.

Before I knew it my pants were down and her mouth was on my fat Polish sausage. MMMMM good, well good for about 15 seconds then the smell reaffirmed itself burning my nose. My kielbasa started to soften but I was already there pants down, so I upped the tempo and helped out a bit with a hand on the back of her head and some hard pelvic thrusts.

BBBJCIM with a nice swallow. At least she got a bit of nourishment that morning. Addicts tend to forgo using their cash to purchase food so I was happy to do my good deed for the day and feed the hungry. Pants up, good by and I V-lined it to the nearest bathroom to pee and wash off. The hand that only touched her ass under her sweats smelled like cat pee.

The ultimate turn off was when I got home I did a FB search and found her. Only one year ago she was smoking hot. Replay that SMOKING HOTT! Now the shell of her former self is not showering and sleeping in cat pee, eating only cum and shooting up every chance she gets! Nasty Nasty, Nasty.

I am also mad at myself. I violated one of my Cardinal rules of not playing with yuck. So mad in fact I may retire again for the fifth time. No I will not be sharing Catpee's number with anyone. She is that bad, so far down the rabbit hole form even just a week ago that she will never come back.

So if you find something that happens to be on Spring Street and even though she is a nice girl do your self a favor and walk away.

Poo.

Wiley Doge
05-10-17, 09:21
Gents,

I responded to an ad on CL and got a response from a thin UTR in the Waterbury area named Lisa. I have attached a pic. Is she familiar to anyone here? Want to ensure she is legit before scheduling. $ donation for GFE FS -- if legit, could be a great time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4LGn3oYvU-0SkY3QlF2dUk4djBCTG5PYkc4Q1E2MkpTdFpF

PlayTime69
05-10-17, 13:24
Gents,

I responded to an ad on CL and got a response from a thin UTR in the Waterbury area named Lisa. I have attached a pic. Is she familiar to anyone here? Want to ensure she is legit before scheduling. $ donation for GFE FS -- if legit, could be a great time.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4LGn3oYvU-0SkY3QlF2dUk4djBCTG5PYkc4Q1E2MkpTdFpFIs this the ad you responded to?

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/cas/6120680569.html

Looks familiar but can't be certain.

Wiley Doge
05-10-17, 14:32
Is this the ad you responded to?

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/cas/6120680569.html

Looks familiar but can't be certain.That's her. Any info??

WTD.

Jcleese01
05-10-17, 17:43
From the photo it looks like it might be Sierra in Waterbury. I was just looking at her pics on backpage.

http://connecticut.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-sweet-petite-sierra-fresh-and-new-let-me-make-you-happy-25/14215451

That's her. Any info??

WTD.

Tommy13
05-10-17, 20:11
I quoted myself because it was the same. This girl rocks! Rocks! I cannot be more impressed by her awesome attitude and ability to orgasm. She finds the perfect sync every time she is with me. Definitely GFE from the first kiss to the hug good bye. Worth the bean I gave her. If I had a stable she would be sheltered in it and taken out for a weekly ride.

Poo.Can you PM me a link or some info so I can try and find this girl?

Mustafa
05-11-17, 08:56
From the photo it looks like it might be Sierra in Waterbury. I was just looking at her pics on backpage.

http://connecticut.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-sweet-petite-sierra-fresh-and-new-let-me-make-you-happy-25/14215451That pic is so obvious the girl has a serious problem (s).

Stay away.

Wiley Doge
05-16-17, 14:13

http://connecticut.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-sweet-petite-sierra-fresh-and-new-let-me-make-you-happy-25/14215451No. It wasn't Sierra. This girl was very thin. Petite, but no signs of using. Smokey room and cats, so my clothes reeked when I left. Otherwise, full GFE, really sweet and accommodating, a bit submissive and a relaxed time for $. Neighborhood is rough but parking right in front of her place. She has only been on CL but plans to use BP soon.

WTD.

ManLovesLadies
06-23-17, 01:24

Poo.She is amazingly excellent. She is older than the 30 she claims, but she is a pleasant, cute, accommodating and hot provider. If you like them thin, firm and small chested, she is a dream. She gives her all from kissing, to touching to oral to FS. I have been with her twice but need to stop because whenI got home I was asked about smelling like smoke. She doesn't smoke during a meeting and the smell in her room is slight, but it is enough to get on your clothes. I am really going to miss her. She is a keeper.

ILoveThatPoo
06-23-17, 06:04
She is amazingly excellent. She is older than the 30 she claims, but she is a pleasant, cute, accommodating and hot provider. If you like them thin, firm and small chested, she is a dream. She gives her all from kissing, to touching to oral to FS. I have been with her twice but need to stop because whenI got home I was asked about smelling like smoke. She doesn't smoke during a meeting and the smell in her room is slight, but it is enough to get on your clothes. I am really going to miss her. She is a keeper.Unfortunately you did not quote my second visit with her wher I state she didn't shower and looks like death warmed over. Cat Pee is a turn off for me, sorry I won't be repeating even for free!

Poo.

Snowman2
08-16-17, 13:50
Anyone seen her?

Very interested in her body type.

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/cas/d/nicki-here-for-couple-days-w4m/6266506894.html

Snowman2
08-16-17, 16:37
Anyone reviews on this one?

Thanks.

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/cas/d/nicki-here-for-couple-days-w4m/6266506894.html

ScottyWilk
08-23-17, 17:16
Anyone reviews on this one?

Thanks.

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/cas/d/nicki-here-for-couple-days-w4m/6266506894.htmlI've been trying to set up an appointment with her for 2 days now. I will let you know how it goes. She replies to texts very sporadically.

HoserTwo
11-02-17, 19:45
I had Lisa's no. And I'd like to try her but I deleted it by accident cleaning out my inbox and outbox folders, I was overwhelmed with messages for the other girls I posted about. Bummer for me. Also can someone give me a heads up on any flaring temper or anything she might have, Please and thank you, Possibly a reference name also so she feels safe. I know she lives with her father whom she takes care of just so you know who I'm talking about.

ManLovesLadies
11-03-17, 08:07
I had Lisa's no. And I'd like to try her but I deleted it by accident cleaning out my inbox and outbox folders, I was overwhelmed with messages for the other girls I posted about. Bummer for me. Also can someone give me a heads up on any flaring temper or anything she might have, Please and thank you, Possibly a reference name also so she feels safe. I know she lives with her father whom she takes care of just so you know who I'm talking about.Her number is in your inbox.

Have fun.

I love that hot little body.

AdeCarlo
11-03-17, 11:28
Her number is in your inbox.

Have fun.

I love that hot little body.Mind sharing something me info? I'll gladly trade. It's like a desert out there these days.

HoserTwo
11-04-17, 18:08
Her number is in your inbox.

Have fun.

I love that hot little body.Thanks I did have fun, She did just what my dirty mind wanted. I noticed though she's picky with the guys she chooses.

DocXXXK
11-04-17, 18:17
Thanks I did have fun, She did just what my dirty mind wanted. I noticed though she's picky with the guys she chooses.Any pics? I might be interested as well.

ManLovesLadies
11-05-17, 11:21
Thanks I did have fun, She did just what my dirty mind wanted. I noticed though she's picky with the guys she chooses.I'd love to know what your dirty mind wanted.

Please feel free to PM that.

Also, I will not be giving her number to anyone else.

I checked with her about it and she read me the riot act.

She does not want me to give her number to anyone else and I am going to respect that.

To say she was pissed would be an understatement.

Although I might be convinced with a good trade LOL.

Kumail80
12-05-17, 12:07
The black BBW posting on both sites (#475-XXXX392) is a registered sex offender and blackmailer. Google"dominatrix charged with extortion of mt. Kisco man". Yikes, this would be one to avoid like the plague.

Avojo1
03-26-18, 17:12
Hello Waterbury friends. FYI right before CL went down I met a very short white brunette in Milford who is from Waterbury. She's about 4'5". Blue eyes medium brown hair. A size tits has a kid. 35 or so yo. About a 5 rating. Careful she had a roomate who was waiting in the car but I was asked to take a shower with her. Kept an eye on my belongings until we both walked into the bathroom and showered. Room mate must have come back in to take a bit of cash I had in my pants and scanned my only card in my pocket. Stole 70 from me stupid me I broke my rule of only bringing in what was negotiated which was. 6. They used my card at various locations and card company called me this morning and I halted it. Can't even offer you a listing since CL is down but her height being really short will alert you to be careful. Noticeable signs on her body were what looked like cigarette burns on her upper back from a long time ago probably from some kind of abuse. Blue eyes and very old signs of acne spots on her ass. Keep your shut in your sight or your car locked up. I broke my rule and forgot I had that one card in my pocket. I noticed after I got home. Seemed sweet and her friend was in her car outside when I came out still so I didn't think anything was wrong. Beware my friends.

PlayTime69
03-26-18, 19:15
Hello Waterbury friends. FYI right before CL went down I met a very short white brunette in Milford who is from Waterbury. She's about 4'5". Blue eyes medium brown hair. A size tits has a kid. 35 or so yo. About a 5 rating. Careful she had a roomate who was waiting in the car but I was asked to take a shower with her...Anyone have any ideas who this may be? I immediately thought of a tiny brunette with A's etc but she doesn't have blue eyes.

Bradford007
03-26-18, 22:56
Hello Waterbury friends. FYI right before CL went down I met a very short white brunette in Milford who is from Waterbury. She's about 4'5". Blue eyes medium brown hair. A size tits has a kid. 35 or so yo. About a 5 rating. Careful she had a roomate who was waiting in the car but I was asked to take a shower with her. Kept an eye on my belongings until we both walked into the bathroom and showered. Room mate must have come back in to take a bit of cash I had in my pants and scanned my only card in my pocket. Stole 70 from me stupid me I broke my rule of only bringing in what was negotiated which was. 6. They used my card at various locations and card company called me this morning and I halted it. Can't even offer you a listing since CL is down but her height being really short will alert you to be careful. Noticeable signs on her body were what looked like cigarette burns on her upper back from a long time ago probably from some kind of abuse. Blue eyes and very old signs of acne spots on her ass. Keep your shut in your sight or your car locked up. I broke my rule and forgot I had that one card in my pocket. I noticed after I got home. Seemed sweet and her friend was in her car outside when I came out still so I didn't think anything was wrong. Beware my friends.If its her last numbers end in 5054. Yeah Bradford answer an ad on CL about a girl in Milford. Anyways talking to her she was really sweet and cool like you had stated. Something was off about the phone conversation that I didn't feel comfortable about meeting up with her. It sounded like she may have been prompted what to say etc. Like someone whispering really quietly in background. Anyways I blew her off like how some of these filthy animals blow us off. Figuratively. Peace. Be safe bros.

Bradford007
03-26-18, 22:57
Content: media / external / file /23955.