PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Suitribe
06-04-07, 19:24
This ad for Cassie has the same phone number I got from Amber a couple years ago. I've always been happy with Amber over several years. I saw a Cassie around here once, though I don't recall if she came from the same source. The pix don't look like the girl I saw.

If the girl at the door is the girl in the pix and the attitude is like Amber's, I'd be happy.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/344440008.html

Eastcoasterbub
06-04-07, 21:53
This ad for Cassie has the same phone number I got from Amber a couple years ago. I've always been happy with Amber over several years. I saw a Cassie around here once, though I don't recall if she came from the same source. The pix don't look like the girl I saw.

If the girl at the door is the girl in the pix and the attitude is like Amber's, I'd be happy.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/344440008.html

Cassie has some good review on one of the non-free boards, I'm thinking of jumping in, myself.

DrN

Bulldog1965
06-10-07, 16:11
The number for Cassie is the same as Ambers. The pics are for real. She looks better in person. She truly has a models body. She is full of energy and life. She is well worth the time.

Ratso22
06-11-07, 00:15
The number for Cassie is the same as Ambers. The pics are for real. She looks better in person. She truly has a models body. She is full of energy and life. She is well worth the time.Without giving any numbers, is the price fair?

Tomb8871
06-11-07, 08:00
The number for Cassie is the same as Ambers. The pics are for real. She looks better in person. She truly has a models body. She is full of energy and life. She is well worth the time.Thanks for the posting. What's the deal with the very limited mid-day hours?

Ratso22
06-11-07, 20:12
Thanks for the posting. What's the deal with the very limited mid-day hours?She is probably busy the rest of the day. I called her, but we couldn't work out a price. She was very concerned that I may be a cop. I tried to convince her I wasn't. Next time I will just call and go over and work out a price in person.

Gmo11
06-13-07, 13:04
The number for Cassie is the same as Ambers. The pics are for real. She looks better in person. She truly has a models body. She is full of energy and life. She is well worth the time.First post by Bulldog1965. Hmmmmm. I'm very skeptical of anything Amber offers, especially since she had "yap yap yap until you kill me or yourself first Michelle" working for her. AND was posting fake, FAR more flattering pics. I fell for it. Never again.

Oh, and now you can find Michelle here:

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/351187949.html

I would rather give her the $ immediately upon arrival to just go away.....unless I was really horny. :)

Oh, this is a great one. "Sexy Safe Provider" http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/351239781.html

How many "safe" providers will allow you to bang them bareback? Real safe. For the life of me, I can't figure out what that chick's deal is, not that I want to.

Bubba261
06-13-07, 18:33
First post by Bulldog1965. Hmmmmm. I'm very skeptical of anything Amber offers, especially since she had "yap yap yap until you kill me or yourself first Michelle" working for her. AND was posting fake, FAR more flattering pics. I fell for it. Never again.

Oh, and now you can find Michelle here:

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/351187949.html

Interesting rate structure - $250 for an hour, FIVE HUNDRED for a GFE hour!

Wonder what constitutes that "GFE" that warrants double the rate? That should be at least PSE or beyond.

crvtbynu
06-14-07, 23:44
Interesting rate structure - $250 for an hour, FIVE HUNDRED for a GFE hour!

Wonder what constitutes that "GFE" that warrants double the rate? That should be at least PSE or beyond.

Interesting comment. I think people may have different understandings of PSE and GFE. I have found that it is not very difficult to get PSE at home, especially as years go by in a healthy relationship with my SO - if both of us have interest, and like to improve skills, and like to try many new things we see or hear about. But at the same time, as years go by, I have found it difficult to keep a GFE feel to it. Just my take on the meanings of PSE and GFE...

Tom1326
06-15-07, 11:12
Oh, this is a great one. "Sexy Safe Provider" http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/351239781.html

How many "safe" providers will allow you to bang them bareback? Real safe. For the life of me, I can't figure out what that chick's deal is, not that I want to.

Gmo11

Did she offer bareback to you? There is nothing in the ad from which I would infer she allows bareback. What is the basis for your statement about bareback and the woman in this ad?

Anyone seen her?

Bulldog1965
06-16-07, 00:21
The review I made on Cassie is for real. I have seen her a view times. Never had any problems. She was always on time and looking super hot. As for the roses she is well worth it. Have paid more for others that were no where near as fine as she is. As for the mid day hours she said it has to do with her kids school time. By the way you would never tell she had a kid. Wish more providers were like her or if I could just get lucky when I choose one.

Bulldog1965
06-16-07, 00:53
Have been with Cassie a few times. She is well worth the roses. The pics match the girl that comes to your door. She is even hotter in person. As for the limited hours, she has a kid so she works around that schedule. Think Amber trying to hide her hobby from boyfriend so it limits hours of availability.

Ratso22
06-16-07, 09:17
Have been with Cassie a few times. She is well worth the roses. The pics match the girl that comes to your door. She is even hotter in person. As for the limited hours, she has a kid so she works around that schedule. Think Amber trying to hide her hobby from boyfriend so it limits hours of availability.How many roses are we talking about? If its only 2 I'll give it a shot. I called her and she wouldnt talk price over the phone. I didn't want to waste either of our time by showing up and finding out it was $$$ or more.

Bulldog1965
06-17-07, 09:53
It will take two and a quarter roses for her along with getting the room.

Suitribe
06-17-07, 11:57
Gmo11

Did she offer bareback to you? There is nothing in the ad from which I would infer she allows bareback. What is the basis for your statement about bareback and the woman in this ad?

Anyone seen her?

I echo this question GMO11 ... the ad doesn't mention bareback. Without backup, your comment sounds like gratuitous bashing.

Bubba261
06-17-07, 23:10
It will take two and a quarter roses for her along with getting the room.

What's up with "roses"????? If I show up at an incall with a full bouquet of roses, would I get in or told that I'm an asshole?

And how does one divide a rose into quarters?

crvtbynu
06-17-07, 23:24
What's up with "roses"????? If I show up at an incall with a full bouquet of roses, would I get in or told that I'm an asshole?

And how does one divide a rose into quarters?

Yes, you would be told that :) These roses are green...

Blue Heart
07-07-07, 12:34
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/368258485.html

Guess she's not getting married and back in play. Available for tag-teaming with some chick she mentions.

Even posted a pic of the kitty to show up the non-believers.

I just wish I could get a straight answer of what she charges so I don't show up unprepared.

Have fun!

Bulldog1965
07-07-07, 17:59
I guess she is back. She will gladly accept $200. Only thing is you can not rush her. If your willing you can spend hours with her. Just be prepared for her lapses from reality. Other than that and the pipe she is a real fun time. Enjoy.

Blue Heart
07-08-07, 19:42
I guess she is back. She will gladly accept $200. Only thing is you can not rush her. If your willing you can spend hours with her. Just be prepared for her lapses from reality. Other than that and the pipe she is a real fun time. Enjoy.Is it really 2 bills? Jesus, I remember reading stories about her that she'd 'sell experience not orgasm' for a six pack and a pack of smokes.

Bulldog1965
07-09-07, 07:17
Is it really 2 bills? Jesus, I remember reading stories about her that she'd 'sell experience not orgasm' for a six pack and a pack of smokes.
The thing with her depends on which reality she is in or how badly she needs to pay bills.You never know what to expect.Your first visit may require donation but if she likes you pretty much anything goes after that.

DoItRight
07-09-07, 11:12
Well I just had to go and try TUBS FOR TWO, paid the usual 2bucks at the door, I choose a young girl in her twenties name lisa, once we get in the room she wants more money up front, well not having all that much on me I asked her how much she would like, she said the same as you paid at the door I said 200. 00 she said yes, I said all I had was 80. 00 on me so she took it and I was rushed out of there in 20 minutes, never again, shitty service, BE SAFE.

Avojo1
07-09-07, 16:37
Yeah I can attest to that. I paid 1 bill once but told her I only wanted 1/2 hr of her time when I called her. She told me to come right over and when I got there she gave me 2 hrs for the same. Bulldog hit it right on the nose, it depends on how she is feeling and how bad she needs the dough. and yes anything goes.

Avojo takin it slow

The thing with her depends on which reality she is in or how badly she needs to pay bills.You never know what to expect.Your first visit may require donation but if she likes you pretty much anything goes after that.

Blue Heart
07-09-07, 16:49
Yeah I can attest to that. I paid 1 bill once but told her I only wanted 1/2 hr of her time when I called her. She told me to come right over and when I got there she gave me 2 hrs for the same. Bulldog hit it right on the nose, it depends on how she is feeling and how bad she needs the dough. and yes anything goes.

Avojo takin it slowAvojo, did you see her at her place in Meriden or at her place in Middletown?

How was the environment? Neat? Disorganized?

Should I even bother? Am I better off at the Japanese Spa?

Zippy2853
07-10-07, 00:48
any TO at the clubs on the pike? I tried for 1 at CF, but there was appearantly a barrier with english.

Whats up with 2041...? I know its a dump, but sometimes the most beautiful diamonds are found in the rough.

Avojo1
07-10-07, 14:27
Avojo, did you see her at her place in Meriden or at her place in Middletown?

How was the environment? Neat? Disorganized?

Should I even bother? Am I better off at the Japanese Spa?

IMO Stick to the Spa treatment. But that's my oppinion.

Blue Heart
07-10-07, 22:41
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/371074541.html

Crista's friend ANgelorDevil.

Check out the bottom left pic. She looks fucking dead.

I don't know, I'm getting freaked out now by these two. I guess if they offered to give me some double asian and take the children to the long slide down the throat...then maybe I'd give up 40 bucks.

Is that wrong? :)

Member #3948
07-11-07, 06:50
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/371074541.html

Crista's friend ANgelorDevil.

Check out the bottom left pic. She looks fucking dead.

I don't know, I'm getting freaked out now by these two. I guess if they offered to give me some double asian and take the children to the long slide down the throat...then maybe I'd give up 40 bucks.

Is that wrong? :)

Prices would drop like a stone in the water if everyone held to a price limit. Mine you hit on the head exactly 40 for head max. That is for either an above average sw or a special friend. Fs is allways at 60 for me and I get laid often and with quality.

This dosn't include special treats like an AMP where there is a different kind of service. Too many men have driven up prices because they just cannot say no.

Steel Blue

Runnin Fast
07-11-07, 23:31
I dont want to be a stickler. But Cristas friend looks like a guy. And i will explain why, i am a manager of a auto repair place and a guy came in recently looking awfully female and a very very close resemblance to cristas friend. And yes he had tits, pink nail polish the whole nine yards. Of course i could be wrong but i dont think so

Runnin Fast

Bulldog1965
07-13-07, 02:25
I don't want to be a stickler. But Cristas friend looks like a guy. And I will explain why, I am a manager of a auto repair place and a guy came in recently looking awfully female and a very very close resemblance to cristas friend. And yes he had tits, pink nail polish the whole nine yards. Of course I could be wrong but I don't think so

Runnin FastShe is far from being a guy. One smoking body and loves to use it. As Howard would say she is a three input girl. She knows how to give you a great time. She is not dead, far from it. As for the guy comment you are probably looking at Crista.

A Saint
10-19-07, 20:55
Hey Gentlemen,

I ran over this place. What do you think? Is it worthwhile? LE?

Regards

A Saint

Member #3948
10-20-07, 07:32
Hey Gentlemen,

Regards

A Saint

I mean come on was it an accident or did you hit us on purpose? Didn't you see where you were going. Or are we not worth your time to look out for? Where is the appoligy? You have me wasting my time reading and respondind to your stupid inanine report!

My advice is to look out where you are heading...

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
10-20-07, 07:41
Hey Gentlemen,

Regards

A Saint
Reading your post is as painful as trying to decipher Steel's spelling.

WTF are you doing posting this on the Craigslist thread?

I thought one had to be dead to be sainted. Do us all a favor and make that happen.

Garthy
10-20-07, 08:54
Hey Gentlemen,

Regards

A Saint

My word!

On behalf of the USG Welcoming Committee, I would like to wish you a warm "hi there, it's good to meet you. A Saint" Don't be intimidated by some of our very nice patons. You'll love them as much as I do once you get to know them. Just remember, partner-- no matter where you go, there you are!

You should be receiving your coupons for a free four pack of Trojans ® condoms, $1 off a Massengill ® Country Flowers Disposable Douche - 4 Pack, A factory rebate coupon, good for a free can of Spam ®, and a PDF file containing Peter Elbow's book, "Writing With Power."

Take a look around the place and figure out how we work. We prefer (and tend to encourage) English. No pressure on spelling (tsk tsk Sarang!). By the way, making some semblence of sense does tend to place you in better graces with your colleagues.

I am sure you'll get the hang of it!

-Garthy
Vice Chairperson, USG Welcoming Committee and Canasta Club

Member #3948
10-20-07, 08:56
Reading your post is as painful as trying to decipher Steel's spelling.

WTF are you doing posting this on the Craigslist thread?

I thought one had to be dead to be sainted. Do us all a favor and make that happen.

I understand it perfectly besides while you were at college learnin how to spell I was workin in the cole mine just tryin to get buy....

Steel Blue

Sarang Haeyo
10-20-07, 09:04
I understand it perfectly besides while you were at college learnin how to spell I was workin in the cole mine just tryin to get buy....

Steel Blue
Sorry bro', I had to compare my anquish over Saint's post with something and root canal was a bit tame.

PS: I learned how to spell in grammar school. That West Virginia coal mine education is failing you.

Saint: find my post about Luck(y) on the General Reports thread. Maybe that will clue you in if you haven't yet committed yourself to sainthood.

Is that better Garthy?

Garthy
10-20-07, 09:13
Sorry bro', I had to compare my anquish over Saint's post with something and root canal was a bit tame.

PS: I learned how to spell in grammar school. That West Virginia coal mine education is failing you.

Saint: find my post about Luck(y) on the General Reports thread. Maybe that will clue you in if you haven't yet committed yourself to sainthood.

Is that better Garthy?

Yeah-- you can stay now...

Bubba261
10-20-07, 18:30
Hey Gentlemen,

Regards

A Saint

It might have been, but now that you've run over it it isn't, it's flat as a pancake.

Stoner
10-26-07, 00:40
Could this fellow be regarding a certain old spot in Meriden? Hmmm...

Dj Dirty Dog
11-20-07, 12:10
Does anyone have any intel on this CL girl? A quick google search shows all of the different posts, all with different pics. I just called and she sounds sweet. I'm planning on making a trip after lunch. Hopefull this gets posted and answered in time. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, DJ DD

Pretty & Tight
Serving Quailty Experiences to Quality Men
You will not be disappointed!
Upscale Hotel on the Berlin Turnpike
Safe & Discreet
347-291-7061
200 HR
150 HH

Dj Dirty Dog
11-20-07, 16:16
I didn't have the opportunity to get out of work during lunch today so I'll toftt tomorrow and post back. In the meantime, I would still love any intel if available. Here is her post: http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/484486083.html

Thanks

Garthy
11-20-07, 17:08
Does anyone have any intel on this CL girl? A quick google search shows all of the different posts, all with different pics. I just called and she sounds sweet. I'm planning on making a trip after lunch. Hopefull this gets posted and answered in time. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, DJ DD

Pretty & Tight
Safe & Discreet
347-291-7061
200 HR
150 HH

Dude-- how about you check it out for yourself and let us know?

Christ!

Dj Dirty Dog
11-20-07, 17:19
Christ!,

I plan on checking it her out for myself. Furthermore I plan on reporting back about it.

I just poised a simple question to see if anyone had any knowledge of her being a scam because she has several different pictures posted with the same number over time.

I've been at this hobby for several years but have only found this site recently. So please excuse my lack of credibility on this site but there's no need for the hostile tone in your last message. F***king relax!

I'll have a full report tomorrow afternoon.

DJ DD

Wsgman
11-20-07, 17:38
Yes, she is energetic but smokes, that is her Sister's number. She may call back with 860-371-9793. The pics are accurate, she is quite thin. Was very nice. She has listed before as Leslie.

Thanks, DJ DD

Pretty & Tight
Safe & Discreet
347-291-7061
200 HR
150 HH

Dj Dirty Dog
11-20-07, 17:45
I appreciate the tip.

I'll definitely share my experience tomorrow.

Thanks again.

DJ DD

Bulldog1965
11-20-07, 21:44
Yes, she is energetic but smokes, that is her Sister's number. She may call back with 860-371-9793. The pics are accurate, she is quite thin. Was very nice. She has listed before as Leslie.She calls herself Allison. She is super thin girl. She does look good like her pics. You can get dfk, daty, cbj, then doogie. She likes to watch you give to her hard in a mirror. All in all she is a good time.

Fred3939
04-05-08, 13:52
Hooked up with Barbie on CL last week. Last four telephone digits are 9813. Told her I wanted incall, and she suggested I go to a specific hotel on the Berlin Tpk and get a room.

Not my definition of incall, but hey, I'm a laid-back type of guy.

Bought the room for 2 hours and waited. On the phone, I had asked her her hourly rate: $$.2. I was in the mood for a blonde so I bit.

She showed up on time, and after a tiny bit of chit-chat, both of us started to strip. She has a great body, all except her recent breast implants (which were sore on that date). Of all the luck!

She began with a bbj (which was nice in the mirrored room) for several minutes. Decent technique. Then some dfk and asked me if I had a condom. Well, I did, and didn't want to argue while my explorer was still in the mood, so I grabbed one out of my wallet and went down as if to daty. She told me, "not on the first appointment." Another point marked off.

Proceeded from there to mish, then to doggie where I finished. She has a great ass, and excellent looking legs.

After I finished, pillow talk for a minute, then she started to get dressed again. It had only been 40 minutes at that point, so I asked what happened to the hour. She said that the rate I paid was only for half an hour.

Beautiful looking girl who'll DFK, but not a gfe experience and not one that I'll try again for that price. Not recommended.

Ben There
04-06-08, 07:19
Hooked up with Barbie on CL last week. Last four telephone digits are 9813. Told her I wanted incall, and she suggested I go to a specific hotel on the Berlin Tpk and get a room.

Not my definition of incall, but hey, I'm a laid-back type of guy.

Bought the room for 2 hours and waited. On the phone, I had asked her her hourly rate: $$.2. I was in the mood for a blonde so I bit.

She showed up on time, and after a tiny bit of chit-chat, both of us started to strip. She has a great body, all except her recent breast implants (which were sore on that date). Of all the luck!

She began with a bbj (which was nice in the mirrored room) for several minutes. Decent technique. Then some dfk and asked me if I had a condom. Well, I did, and didn't want to argue while my explorer was still in the mood, so I grabbed one out of my wallet and went down as if to daty. She told me, "not on the first appointment." Another point marked off.

Proceeded from there to mish, then to doggie where I finished. She has a great ass, and excellent looking legs.

After I finished, pillow talk for a minute, then she started to get dressed again. It had only been 40 minutes at that point, so I asked what happened to the hour. She said that the rate I paid was only for half an hour.

Beautiful looking girl who'll DFK, but not a gfe experience and not one that I'll try again for that price. Not recommended.

Sounds like you're the one that got fucked. Just MHO.

Fred3939
04-06-08, 16:49
Sounds like you're the one that got fucked. Just MHO.Yep, just not the type of fucking I was looking for. Buyer beware with Barbie.

Magic Guy
05-20-08, 14:51
Has anyone had the pleasure of the Mature Woman listed on CL in the Meriden area?

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/687978087.html

Seems pretty cute, though you can't see her face.

Thanks,

Magic Guy

Jimmj1210
05-21-08, 05:24
Has anyone had the pleasure of the Mature Woman listed on CL in the Meriden area?

Thanks,

Magic GuyThat's prettywoman who has been longtime advocate poster. Lots of reviews on her, including mine, suggest you do a search.

Joe Zog
05-21-08, 07:33

Thanks,

Magic Guy

She used to advertise in the HArtford Advocate as Pretty Woman , her name is Brenda. Highly recommend. A bit excentric, but a nice lady. Very enthusiastic!

Luther
05-21-08, 08:52
Does her job well, Great rack on her, a little meat also, she definitely leaves you with a smile on your face. One of the better providers IMHO.

Treat her nice and she will treat you nice.

Jolly Rocks
05-21-08, 10:17
[QUOTE=Luther]Does her job well, Great rack on her, a little meat also, she definitely leaves you with a smile on your face. One of the better providers IMHO.

Been looking at this one for a while myself. Any idea what the damage is?

On another note, got re-acquainted with Shyann, new town, better place, same friendly service, no complaints.

Sarang Haeyo
05-21-08, 11:33
Been looking at this one for a while myself. Any idea what the damage is?

$200 per hour. Services Caucasians only. Or, if I may be permitted to quote, "White guys only." 11AM-8PM weekdays

Weekend hours may vary.

Please vote Democrat in the upcoming election.

Jimmykil50
05-26-08, 04:43
Without giving any numbers, is the price fair?Is she still working at all?

Doh Man
09-08-08, 11:34
Looking through the Cl ads, and this really caught my attention, I love this kind of stuff if its for real, and was wondering if anyone from up in the Meriden area has had the pleasure. Let me know I will call if she is for real.
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/825216870.html

Bob Johnson
09-08-08, 12:03
Looking through the Cl ads, and this really caught my attention, I love this kind of stuff if its for real, and was wondering if anyone from up in the Meriden area has had the pleasure. Let me know I will call if she is for real.
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/825216870.html
Something tels me this has somthing to do with that club on the turnpyke 2041 or something. just a hunch. take alook at their add in extreem magazine.

Donaldo
09-08-08, 12:32
You're correct, Googling the phone number in the ad generates a lot of hits advertising for bouncers and hostesses at Club 2041.

Something tels me this has somthing to do with that club on the turnpyke 2041 or something. just a hunch. take alook at their add in extreem magazine.

Jimmykil50
09-08-08, 16:36
From the color of the water, it must have been outcall to the Tidy Bowl Man's house.

Bulldog1965
09-08-08, 20:16
Something tels me this has somthing to do with that club on the turnpyke 2041 or something. just a hunch. take alook at their add in extreem magazine.Yes it is the day girl at 2041/club laura/dancers.Its the owners play toy.She can be real pleasant or a real *****.Her tip range varies according to mood.She is far from 21 though. She was also the one giving bj and having it filmed at the motel across the street. Her and a bunch of gentlemen waiting for a turn were arrested.

Anything is possible with her if the price is right.

Toady
09-09-08, 16:54
Yes it is the day girl at 2041/club laura/dancers.Its the owners play toy.She can be real pleasant or a real *****.Her tip range varies according to mood.She is far from 21 though. She was also the one giving bj and having it filmed at the motel across the street. Her and a bunch of gentlemen waiting for a turn were arrested.

Anything is possible with her if the price is right.Bulldog,

Do you have a link to a report on the incident you mentioned? I'd like to know more about that!

Looks like Adrianna (she used to go by "Tia"). She's been there forever, and through the various name changes of the place. Nice enough girl, but can be moody, so YMMV. She and Melissa are the most consistent girls there. I remember the days when Lisa was there -- she was a wacko but was a lot of fun.

J Pappa
10-07-08, 07:42
Lisa would always get the job done like a pro and so would Melissa. Tia-Adrianna is usually in a bad mood and wants a really high tip for poor service.

Mighty Spearsman
10-09-08, 00:54
Yes it is the day girl at 2041/club laura/dancers. It's the owner's play toy. She can be real pleasant or a real *****. Her tip range varies according to mood. She is far from 21 though. She was also the one giving bj and having it filmed at the motel across the street. Her and a bunch of gentlemen waiting for a turn were arrested.

Anything is possible with her if the price is right.
I was at the Club 2041 early on a Friday evening recently and found only one girl who was even remotely decent looking, a tall brunette with a cute face and a large build (but not fat!) named Xena, probably in her late 20s. Got into the little room and she claimed that she would do only a topless HJ, nothing further, not even a quick lick.

At $90 total ($20 entrance + $20 room fee + $50 tip), it was not a cheap visit, although I did get to hug her and play with her titties as well as receive a nice unrushed HJ. Not sure if I'll be back or not, although I did like her. Maybe she'll do more for a repeat customer?

My all-time favorite here is still Jesse, a cute Puerto-Rican girl in her mid-20s, but she's been gone at least 4 years or more, moved to Florida.

Stiffy
12-11-08, 22:39
Was kinda bored and I figured. What the hell, I'll check out Craigslist and take a chance.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/952822407.html

Found this ad. Met with Taylor. Was pleasant on the phone. Asked point blank if that was her picture and she said it was. So. I figured, I'd take one for the team.

Went to her incall in Meriden. Nice location, not worried about leaving my car in the lot. Went inside.

Nice place. Not a dump, pretty clean.

Taylor seemed nice also. Picture is of her, but I think it may be a couple of years old as her hair is longer.

While it was an enjoyable session, it seemed a bit blah. Kind of an assembly line. But, I paid for a half hour. And I wasn't rushed out the door. Got what I paid for.

Would I go back? I dunno. Maybe. Sometimes the second time is better because the nervousness has worn off.

If I do. I'll let ya know!

Wsgman
04-16-09, 21:48
Here is another tardy report, I met up with Angel a few times last summer and fall, but she seems to have disappeared completely, perhaps all is not well.

I'll say this she was terrific. I mean the way she would get between your legs and eagerly suck you, and them ask if she can get on top. This erotic cross between passive/submissive and then somewhat agressive. What a great date.

I held her close, tight, hard and fast, deep kissing and while she exploded on top. Later again.

She seemed so pleased that she had come twice, almost bragging that she had beat me 2-1

Now that is my type of girl.

Maybe she will be back. I like her looks, hair, face, body, she had fake ones though as so many do, that perhaps is my only, well not a complaint, but somehow, I felt, why bother doing that. I guess they want it for themselves or think they need to to keep the guys happy. Waste of money if you ask me.

Tom1326
04-17-09, 12:03
Here is another tardy report, I met up with Angel a few times last summer and fall, but she seems to have disappeared completely, perhaps all is not well.

If we are thinking of the same woman--and based on your description I think we are--per the State of Connecticut Judical Branch website, in February she was sentenced to 60 days in jail on one possession of narcotics case; and in March she was sentenced to three years in jail execution suspended, 18 months probation in another case.

So maybe she is trying to stay under the radar or out of trouble since she just got out of jail.

Blue Parrot
10-28-09, 21:48
Saw Kasi a few days back. Picture is real and she is certainly a beautiful woman. However, there is MAJOR upsell. The original quote of $$ only includes a massage. The massage was enough to get you hot and bothered but if you want anything more it costs more. Try $$$$$$. Yes, you read that right. I promptly and courteously left. I TOFTT and hope someone benefits form it.

Wonderful girl. Smart, pretty and witty but who carries that type of cash around?

Stinkynutz
01-23-10, 08:53
Found Taylor on CV. Pics seem to be her but are probably old. She still has the same figure as the pics show. I would give her a 5-6 on looks on a real world scale. She is pretty much all the ad says. She only works during the day. She has a couple cats, so if you are allergic, this might not be the best choice. Location is safe, somewhat clean(not a mess but not OCD type clean). Really likes to burn inscents though. Time spent was pleasant.

Hello Gentlemen, It's Taylor ...I am hosting incalls only at my place in the Meriden/Wallingford area until 7:00 tonite.

My location is a private condo that is very comfortable, warm, safe, and discreet. All sessions are relaxing and non-rushed.

I am 26 yrs old, 5'9 125lb Brazilian/Indian/French Runway model with long dark brown hair to the middle of my back, dark almond shaped eyes and a silky smooth caramel complexion.

I am very friendly, playful and open-minded and provide very sensual and erotic experiences for all my clients. I am very classy and intelligent as well as very clean and disease/drug free with no tatoos or piercings.

I am 100% independent with real pics, great reviews and an in-shape guarantee or your money back!

To book your appt call 203-440-3850 Blocked calls will not be accepted.......If I don't answer please leave a message I am probably in session.....Hope to see you soon!!

1/2hour FS appts include a sensual back rub for 140. and full hour FS appts include an erotic full body massage for 200. with no hidden fees or upsells!!

Love, Taylor xoxo

MyHobby
02-16-10, 15:02
Keep an eye on the casual encounters section of CR. Look for the ad that refers to something regarding 420 and usually a ride somewhere. Excellent BBBJTC for 60 beans. Comfortable clean location. If you like to imbibe she'll spark one up with you. A little on the chunky side but great for head. She was looking for more for FS but we agreed an introductory BJ for less would be agreeable.

Joy Shah
02-17-10, 20:04
Keep an eye on the casual encounters section of CR. Look for the ad that refers to something regarding 420 and usually a ride somewhere. Excellent BBBJTC for 60 beans. Comfortable clean location. If you like to imbibe she'll spark one up with you. A little on the chunky side but great for head. She was looking for more for FS but we agreed an introductory BJ for less would be agreeable.I found the following ad. Is this what you were referring to?:

Thanks!

Hi!

Looking any adventurous people 420 friendly who want to brave the snow for a ride from Meriden to North Haven.

KantDelay
02-18-10, 00:40
I found the following ad. Is this what you were referring to?:

Thanks!

Hi!

Looking any adventurous people 420 friendly who want to brave the snow for a ride from Meriden to North Haven.Gotta luv newbies.

LOL

MyHobby
02-18-10, 10:42
I found the following ad. Is this what you were referring to?:

Thanks!

Hi!

Looking any adventurous people 420 friendly who want to brave the snow for a ride from Meriden to North Haven.Could you find your ass with both hands and a road map?

Joy Shah
02-18-10, 17:59
Could you find your ass with both hands and a road map?Not too sure what you mean. A little disparaging I guess.

Wolfman Jack
02-19-10, 22:00
I actually laughed at the two hands/road map/ass comment. Funny stuff. :D

Jaybird22
02-20-10, 19:00
Well, put me on the list of people laughing. I thought the description was right on base to lead him to the right ad, but then he had to post the obvious and ask if this was it? Come on, that deserved the comment about the ass and the road map. Welcome dude, but if you need a better description that what was given, you had better spend a lot of time reading and learning before going out on the streets or you're going to get eaten for breakfast!

Wolfman Jack
02-21-10, 15:46
I don't find it funny its real ironic that senior members w/posts of 300 or more would make a mockery out of a newbie I think thats just a little to much just my humble opinion but seriously you guys should cut it out!

We were all there once and we all took the beatings of the people that had/have been here longer. Everyone should just take it in stride. :)

Stinkynutz
02-21-10, 17:40
We were all there once and we all took the beatings of the people that had/have been here longer. Everyone should just take it in stride. :)

Think of it as a cyber hazing! Most usually get it, especially if they come out of the gates with prying or naive questions.

Usual response is just simply RTFF!

If you are special, you get something a little more colorful!

I guess why Jaysun is so defending is that he never received this treatment.

No offense Jay, in the beginning you played the game right, so you were spared.

Stay Safe

KantDelay
03-01-10, 07:41
Keep an eye on the casual encounters section of CR. Look for the ad that refers to something regarding 420 and usually a ride somewhere. Excellent BBBJTC for 60 beans. Comfortable clean location. If you like to imbibe she'll spark one up with you. A little on the chunky side but great for head. She was looking for more for FS but we agreed an introductory BJ for less would be agreeable.

Well I did my research. I RTFF; I didn't go asking for info and guess what? Got myself a hookup. I'm just saying all the info you need is right here ;-) This chick is intriguing. She is like 5 ft nothing and cute. She definitely likes sex. However, her body is, uh, how you say... in need of some help. She is so stretched out (tits, belly) that it was actually quite shocking. She is not fat at all - but I had to wonder how many kids did she have? Stretch marks galore - and old ones at that.

Services - bbbj, cfs. bbbj was pretty good (too much hand) but she could DT in a very impressive way. I would repeat for oral. FS probably not. YMMV.

MyHobby
03-01-10, 10:21
She said something about 3 or 4 kids. I wouldn't know about the body as I just went for head. Good to see you hooked up.

Avojo1
03-01-10, 14:35
She said something about 3 or 4 kids. I wouldn't know about the body as I just went for head. Good to see you hooked up.

Yeah I been conversing with her today, I have a pic she sent me and looks real cute with giant D's. Lip service is all i'm looking for and aoutn was just like we heard ? hmmm should I or not?? DT sounds beautiful right now. LOL

MyHobby
03-02-10, 11:13
Go for it I don't think you'll be disappointed. Like I said she accepted $60 from me that she indicated was a bit of a special introductory price. She was nice enough to spark a fatty with me then sucked me into heaven.
Yeah I been conversing with her today, I have a pic she sent me and looks real cute with giant D's. Lip service is all i'm looking for and aoutn was just like we heard ? hmmm should I or not?? DT sounds beautiful right now. LOL

KantDelay
03-02-10, 15:41
Go for it I don't think you'll be disappointed. Like I said she accepted $60 from me that she indicated was a bit of a special introductory price. She was nice enough to spark a fatty with me then sucked me into heaven.

I agree - pretty ok oral. I wouldn't go above 60

Kyle Mcfadden
07-29-10, 21:33
Has anyone ever seen Krista in Cromwell? She looks cute but there's TOFTT and TGTBT.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ads/1869937799.html

CtCowboy
09-25-16, 06:25
So I post up ads on CL looking for girls 99% of the time I just get spam replies but the other 1% are usually real and I've had a few really good encounters. Well this 1 MILF hit one of my ads and I answered an ad and got a reply with the same pic. So I figured she might be real and I might toftt. Just wondering if anyone here might know this 1 before I take a trip.

Bbctrev
09-25-16, 08:46
So I post up ads on CL looking for girls 99% of the time I just get spam replies but the other 1% are usually real and I've had a few really good encounters. Well this 1 MILF hit one of my ads and I answered an ad and got a reply with the same pic. So I figured she might be real and I might toftt. Just wondering if anyone here might know this 1 before I take a trip.She herself had an ad on CL which I responded to. She responded back to me with the picture you shown and the one below quoting me. 60 for a quick and. 80 for a half with her hosting in meriden. Something came up with my schedule and I never had a chance to meet up with her. I still have the email in my inbox if I have free time today I may check her out.

Big Mac Daddy
09-25-16, 10:01
She herself had an ad on CL which I responded to. She responded back to me with the picture you shown and the one below quoting me. 60 for a quick and. 80 for a half with her hosting in meriden. Something came up with my schedule and I never had a chance to meet up with her. I still have the email in my inbox if I have free time today I may check her out.I got her clothed pic but not the bed shot. After seeing that, I will pass on her.

BMD.

Pyro1976
02-21-17, 17:54
I saw an ad on Craig's for young nymphos so I bit it turns out this guy is pimping out a 14 and 11 year old I can't believe it. I'm sorry to each his own but that's just not right.

Sw1234
02-21-17, 19:38
I saw an ad on Craig's for young nymphos so I bit it turns out this guy is pimping out a 14 and 11 year old I can't believe it. I'm sorry to each his own but that's just not right.How did you find out the age? Did you actually make a visit?

PussyDestroyer
02-21-17, 21:15
I saw an ad on Craig's for young nymphos so I bit it turns out this guy is pimping out a 14 and 11 year old I can't believe it. I'm sorry to each his own but that's just not right.That's Fucking Insane if true but it is doubtful. Probably a trafficking sting by a federal law enforcement task force.

WhenWhen
02-21-17, 23:36
Report him.

I saw an ad on Craig's for young nymphos so I bit it turns out this guy is pimping out a 14 and 11 year old I can't believe it. I'm sorry to each his own but that's just not right.

Woody50
02-22-17, 09:39
Report him.Agreed! Underage kids or forced actions are never a "to each his own" thing.

ILoveThatPoo
02-22-17, 10:04
Report him.Just to be safe in the case it wasn't a sting report it anonymously to the local Police.

Poo.

Pyro1976
02-27-17, 14:30
I sent him an email and he responded back to me I don't think this was a sting operation this asshole was for real my buddy toook the info and arranged a date called the police from inside the room the girls were runaways. What is world coming to.

How did you find out the age? Did you actually make a visit?