PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

PrivateDick
01-18-07, 13:45
Was looking at CL. And my curiosity got the better of me.

Stopped at this location (Mias in fairfield ave)

Rang the bell and a lady in her mid thirties or more opened the door. Ok face (I am being very generous) and a skinny body with natural be cups)

The place seemed to be empty. The usual house fee of. 6 and off to the TS. There was no heat in the hallways or in the TS room, so I was freezing my balls off. (literally)

TS session was lame and a bit rushed.

Back to the room. Massage was horrible. You would think that a woman a that age has mastered the art of full body massage. She had a decent attitude and was trying but I guess I have gotten spoiled during my last visits to Star Spa in New Haven.

Anyway I decided that things could not get any worse and went for the extra services. Again usual fee of $1.

That turn out to be better than expected. Very accomodating and friendly. At least that was not a waste of money.

Did not even try DATY of FK as physically she was not really my type. You can check the add in:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/262826292.html

I do not think I will return any time soon.

Bad Dawg
01-22-07, 00:59
Was looking at CL. And my curiosity got the better of me.

Stopped at this location (Mias in fairfield ave)

Rang the bell and a lady in her mid thirties or more opened the door. Ok face (I am being very generous) and a skinny body with natural be cups)

The place seemed to be empty. The usual house fee of. 6 and off to the TS. There was no heat in the hallways or in the TS room, so I was freezing my balls off. (literally)

TS session was lame and a bit rushed.

Back to the room. Massage was horrible. You would think that a woman a that age has mastered the art of full body massage. She had a decent attitude and was trying but I guess I have gotten spoiled during my last visits to Star Spa in New Haven.

Anyway I decided that things could not get any worse and went for the extra services. Again usual fee of $1.

That turn out to be better than expected. Very accomodating and friendly. At least that was not a waste of money.

Did not even try DATY of FK as physically she was not really my type. You can check the add in:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/262826292.html

I do not think I will return any time soon.

You might want to just go to Fantasy next time, although they may not be the 'best' they are consistent!

Good luck, all!

Dayside
06-19-08, 08:00
After spending the last month seeing the sexy pictures of this girl on CL, I finally broke down and set up a date with her, I wish I hadn't.

Met her at her motel in Milford, of course she was a lot heaver then the photo, I should have turned around right then but I thought maybe she'd make up for it in bed, wrong again.

She started with manhandling the jewels and I mean manhandling which wasn't a turn on at all, when I tried to kiss her she said no she doesn’t do that, ok no problem.

We coved up an she says are you ready, I ask if she wanted to start with a little oral, no I don't do that.
So we start with mish, the whole time she just lays there with a pained look on her face. After 10 min she complains that her legs are tired, I suggest her on top, no I don’t do that.
We switch to doggie and I decide I’ll just keep riding her till the hour’s up, she doesn’t do half hours unfortunately.
She says her legs get tired again, so again I suggest her on top, no I don’t do that, back to mish where I have to look at her with that pained expression again.
After another 10 min or so the dreaded question comes out, are you almost done.
I say almost why don’t you talk dirty maybe that will help, no I don’t do that.
We finished up with her hand and I got out of there asap. Never to return again.
When am I going to learn my lesson with CL, I think I’ll just start to ignore it all together.
I should have gone to teddies at least those ladies appear to make an effort.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/724319193.html

Dayside

Eastcoasterbub
06-19-08, 21:24
After spending the last month seeing the sexy pictures of this girl on CL, I finally broke down and set up a date with her, I wish I hadn't.

Met her at her motel in Milford, of course she was a lot heaver then the photo, I should have turned around right then but I thought maybe she'd make up for it in bed, wrong again.

She started with manhandling the jewels and I mean manhandling which wasn't a turn on at all, when I tried to kiss her she said no she doesn’t do that, ok no problem.

We coved up an she says are you ready, I ask if she wanted to start with a little oral, no I don't do that.
So we start with mish, the whole time she just lays there with a pained look on her face. After 10 min she complains that her legs are tired, I suggest her on top, no I don’t do that.
We switch to doggie and I decide I’ll just keep riding her till the hour’s up, she doesn’t do half hours unfortunately.
She says her legs get tired again, so again I suggest her on top, no I don’t do that, back to mish where I have to look at her with that pained expression again.
After another 10 min or so the dreaded question comes out, are you almost done.
I say almost why don’t you talk dirty maybe that will help, no I don’t do that.
We finished up with her hand and I got out of there asap. Never to return again.
When am I going to learn my lesson with CL, I think I’ll just start to ignore it all together.
I should have gone to teddies at least those ladies appear to make an effort.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/724319193.html

Dayside

Was she the first (Alicia) or the second (Danielle)? I mean, the pics are somewhat similar, but I thought you might have requested one or the other. Alicia has used a few different pics, and a few different numbers in the last few weeks. Not LE, obviously, and YMMV as always, and I agree, not as tight as the pic leads you to believe.

DrN

Dayside
06-24-08, 12:51
Hey Doc,

First of all I'm sorry it took so long to respond I just noticed your post today. I think she was Alicia at least thats the name she gave me I asked about Danielle and she said that she had a little smaller boobs but other then that they were about the same size.

You would think it would be a little easier to find a decent provider in this area.

Day

Was she the first (Alicia) or the second (Danielle)? I mean, the pics are somewhat similar, but I thought you might have requested one or the other. Alicia has used a few different pics, and a few different numbers in the last few weeks. Not LE, obviously, and YMMV as always, and I agree, not as tight as the pic leads you to believe.

DrN

Eastcoasterbub
06-24-08, 16:50
Hey Doc,

First of all I'm sorry it took so long to respond I just noticed your post today. I think she was Alicia at least thats the name she gave me I asked about Danielle and she said that she had a little smaller boobs but other then that they were about the same size.

You would think it would be a little easier to find a decent provider in this area.

Day

No problem, I was basically concurring with your assessment of Alicia, and curious about the other. If Danielle had smaller boobs but was prettier in the face, I'd take a leap... but we just don't know, do we? lol

DrN

Doh Man
09-14-08, 08:39
this girl, her ad from Milford looks alot like a stripper from a club up that way anyone have the pleasure? wondering if she was as good as she looked and maybe the same girl?
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/837671130.html

Banditdog
10-29-08, 23:34
Having seen her CL adds for quite sometime, I finally decided to take the long way home tonight. Well worth the trip. Alana is more attractive in person. She is not a 10 however she is still pretty easy on the eyes. Only serious drawback from my POV is she smokes. Otherwise she is very near GFE - covered / no kissing - very good / relaxing massage, great CBJ, OK with DATY.

"Incalls located in Windsor Locks near the airport.
Outcalls also available, although a travel fee may apply.
Sorry, but I don't answer any blocked calls or emails.

$200 donation for an incall.
$250 donation and up for an outcall.

ALANA
401~450~7780"

gazzinka
11-05-08, 16:45
Only serious drawback from my POV is she smokes.Thanks, Bdog. I was ready to call her but really find smoking a major turn off. Can anyone offer up any similar NS providers?

I can tell you CL Hartford's Chelsea doesn't smoke, and is youthful and nice looking, but she does everything she can to get you out of there in ten minutes or less if at all possible. I read that old archived review a little too late. Not worth a repeat.

Steviek108
05-18-09, 23:44
What happened to CL?

All the posts stop on the 13-14th?

Member #1174
05-19-09, 11:46
CL instituted a new thread for that called Adult. The old posts in the erotic section will disappear as they expire.

QUOTE=Steviek108]What happened to CL?

All the posts stop on the 13-14th?[/QUOTE]

The Novice
05-19-09, 17:08
What happened to CL?

pay attention to the world around you!

'nuff said

Beast Panama
05-19-09, 17:19
Dang Stevie.

Open up a paper from within the last two weeks, bro.

Wolfman Jack
05-19-09, 19:09
What happened to CL?

Damn, I wish I could live your life, being oblivious to everything else going on around me.

Fjace
05-19-09, 23:13
I happened to be looking at other cities tonight that I'm visiting shortly and one minute the Erotic services were there and the next they were gone.

The adult link looks exactly like the Erotic one but $10 per post.

Fjace
05-19-09, 23:20
I happened to be looking at other cities tonight that I'm visiting shortly and one minute the Erotic services were there and the next they were gone.

The adult link looks exactly like the Erotic one but $10 per post.

Sun Seeker7
05-20-09, 05:11
What happened to CL?

All the posts stop on the 13-14th?Call this number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] and ask for Richard.

He can tell you all about it.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Wsgman
05-20-09, 23:32
This ones too funny. Deleting a public officials number due to forum policy. That is like deleting the digits 911 !

Call this number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] and ask for Richard.

He can tell you all about it.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sun Seeker7
05-21-09, 11:15
This ones too funny. Deleting a public officials number due to forum policy. That is like deleting the digits 911 !Yeah, it was the AG telephone number as listed on the state website. Not exactly a personal number.

Timonelama
12-21-13, 20:44

The adult link looks exactly like the Erotic one but $10 per post.Thats a lot of money.

WhenWhen
12-22-13, 00:40
Considering you responded to a post from four and a half years ago.

Thats a lot of money.