PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Double Nickle
10-23-06, 16:58
Although the ad is on Craigslist under Hartford - Erotic Services this provider might actually be closer to the New Haven or even Fairfield County areas. "Location, in or near Incall, CT." It turns out that this is a place I've been to before where I was deliciously serviced by a tall young slender big titted Korean babe, Anna, whose hair was styled into a glorious curly blonde mane that would put Farrah Fawcett in her prime to shame.

It is in the downtown of a small, peaceful Connecticut city - some would call it a town. This time I tried the back entrance. I rang the buzzer and this amazingly short Asian lady comes to the door. 30's or 40's, plain, a bit thick around the midsection, but I'd be willing to try her out. I step over the threshold and immediately stumble as there is a big drop down. The girl humorously remarks, "First time here." I go, "No, last time I came in the front entrance." The inside is like a labyrinth. We make a couple of turns into a massage room and the lady asks for the house fee. I hand her $60, remarking that last time I paid everything up front. She steps out, telling me to get undressed as she is closing the door.

The room is small with a nice comfortable chair, hooks for clothes, little stand with tissues, radio, oils, and such. The bed is against the far wall with a nice photograph of a country farm hanging over it. Funnily, the pole for the girl to hold on to when she is doing the walking back massage was at a right angle to the bed, thus unusable.

Soon this tall tanned young asian lady comes in. She's probably about the same height as me (5 foot 7), medium length black hair, cute face. She is wearing a tank top and what looked like black shorts, but were rolled up long pants. It looked like she had a nice toned body and a good rack under those clothes. She might have been thirtysomething, but could pass for 20 something. Made me think of a tanned California girl heading for Gold's gym. I found out her name was Kim.

"Do I want a shower?" "Yes, please." She gave me a towel to cover my nakedness, and I happily padded alongside her to the table shower room. It had the bar and rings for a curtain in the doorway, but an opagued glass door had been installed. She sloshed down the shower table with water then had me lie on my stomach. She uses a loofah to scrub my shoulders quite hard. Arms, back, bottom, buttcrack, legs - very pleasant."Turn over." She squirts some soap by my lengthening cock and goes over it, up the thighs, stomach. Finally she zeroes in on my organ, slides the foreskin down, inspects it closely and makes sure it is all nice and clean. At about this point she starts quietly singing a merry little soft tune. She rinses me off, has me stand up, then rinses me again. She takes a long time thoroughly drying me off, all through which my cock stands at full attention. Outside the table shower room she dries off my feet on a towel on the floor. As she leads me back to the room I am really looking forward to my massage with her. But she deposits me and leaves. As she shuts the door she says, "I'll send a girl in." Oh well.

A short time later there is a knock on the door. "Come in." Omigod. A very juicy, 20ish looking spinner is at the door. Her bra top doesn't hide a delicious set of knockers. She's got a little micro mini skirt on. Narrow waist, nicely padded hips, a little stomach bulge which actually looks and feels quite nice. She has a pierced bellybutton with bellybutton ring with pearls. She comes up to where I'm sitting on the bed. I can't resist running my fingers over that luscious young body which feels as good as it looks. Instant erection. She immediately names it "Mr Happy." "Oh, it's crying." She wipes my penis with a tissue. Apparently these two babes have stimulated a little pre-cum.

I finally manage to tear my hands away from her to lie on my stomach for the massage. She says to look out I don't squish Mr Happy. She starts out lightly squeezing my trapezius muscle. I'm not terribly impressed because a chinese masseuse I go to does this hard enough to lift me off the table, like picking up a dog by the scruff of the neck. It picks up a bit as she goes down my back. She puts on some pressure and my bones feel it. But she really goes to town on my lower body. She slides a succulent thigh right up between my legs to my butt. OK, I'm in heaven. She shakes, pounds, and rubs my ass. I love it. Blows on my anus and balls. I'll follow her anywhere. And, of course, the feather touch, Yes! "Turn over."

She wonderfully strokes my thighs and stomach and starts playing with my cock and balls. After a bit of this, "what else do you want?" God, like she has to ask. "EVERYTHING!" All mine for only one Franklin. She leaves for a short time to get the condom.

She's back in a flash. I can't keep my hands off this snugglebunny. She unties her top and my hands immediately investigate. Yep, she's 100% natural, nice and squeezeable. Off with the bottoms. Mmm, yes, prime grade A beef. I lie back down. She sits by my feet, extracts the condom, and rolls it down with her mouth. She's got better suction than a Hoover. I'm in ecstacy. She disengages and starts crawling up me. Attack of the sexpot. She starts chewing on my nipples, just short of too hard. Meanwhile I'm pawing at her marvelous titties. Her heart shaped white face is hovering over me like an angel. Her long black hair feels so good brushing over me. She hops off briefly and sprays some lubricant on my dick and her pussy. Then she climbs on cowgirl style. Yeehaa, ride 'em cowgirl. Dick and hands are all happy as they get to explore paradise. "Do I want to get on top?" "Sure." I ogle her beautiful prone body as I get into position and my mouth sneaks a taste of young tit. I start pumping away. She looks and sounds like she's enjoying it. I sure am. She has cute little ears with a stud on the inside lobe. I can't resist kissing the smooth white expanse of flesh on the side of her neck. (Maybe I'm a latent vampire). "Do I want to do doggie style?" "Oh yes." She's got a nice magenta butterfly tattoo on her lower back. She looks great from this angle too, and I love the feel of her round buttchecks against my abdomen and hands.

Finally I explain to her that I'm a long time coming. (I've been like that for over 30 years). So she sits by my feet and starts stroking me and playing with my balls just the way I like it. I grab ahold myself and help her finish me off as she raptly watches openmouthed. This young fox, whose name is Jay by the way, grabs some tissues to wipe me off. I watch, fascinated, as she dresses. She then leaves. I expect her back with the hot towel.

But Kim comes in with the hot towel Fine by me. I enjoy having her mop me up and I let her know I had a great time. She asks if I want water or a coke. "Coke please." She leaves. I dress. Jay comes back with the coke, which she pops open for me. I tell her she was fantastic. She is pleased and asks when she will see me again. "Tomorrow?" I have to say "No" but "Maybe next paycheck." I just might too. She helps me on with my coat and takes me to the front entrance. We pass Kim who smilingly wishes me goodbye. The time, by the way, was almost exactly one hour. My god, I love this place. Contact details to senior members with quality posts.

- Double Happy Nickle

Stoner
01-22-07, 11:53
Several reports of CL stings, specifically in Waterbury. I've not confirmed it personally, but I've seen two CL reports so far. I've digged around a bit and have some possible info to share. More info to follow when I get a chance.

When doing incalls, a few safe measures should always be remembered that have been stressed here many times.
1. Never discuss money. Never.
2. Go with someone reviewed if possible. Although I know everyone wants to TOFFT and try something new.
3. If unreviewed, play all things safe. If she is new or unreviewed, play it safe. Go early and snoop if you can. Meaning, watch for anything suspicious as you park or enter. Arrive earlier than the arrival time to do so. One tip I will share is when I discover the room number (if its an incall motel), I begin heading up and listen at the door. Then I quietly call again saying I had a phone call or whatever and would be slightly delayed. Then I listen for responses. Does she make other phone calls, etc? Knock on wood, I've never ran into LE, so I don't know if it helps, but it has been useful. I've walked away from plenty of opportunities without ever knocking. I have no regrets.

Once you are in the room with her, and its a setup, you are already in a noose.

Be safe, gentleman. For those who got caught up in the stings, who ever you are, good luck and please keep us all informed. Feel free to PM me in confidence.

Pecker Pete
02-02-07, 15:59
I had a "date" with Katie today aka Mary, Sarah Kate.

She was awesome! She has a great little body on her and is full of energy. I 69'd with her she gave me a great CBJ. Then she laid on her back and spread her lips open and I rammed my rod in her and she yelped! I then rolled her over and tried to stick it in her ass, but she redirected it into her ****. I fucked her doddie while she rubbed my boys. It was great!

She is a little wacky but she has a great **** and nice titties.

I would see her again 8.5 stars out of a possible 10!

CRAIGSLIST POSTING:
Quiet Private Warmth - w4m - 26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-268820978@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-26, 3:48PM EST

Looking to stay warm.

Tall, lean brunette. No tatoos, no piercings. Non smoker, no drugs, alcohol or angry boyfriend. Single and always smiling. Join me at my very private, country home. Relax and enjoy, discreet..no rushing. Very natural.

36B-24-36
125 lbs

xoxox
860 230 8685
available during the weekend too!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Bubba261
02-03-07, 01:14
I had a "date" with Katie today aka Mary, Sarah Kate.

She was awesome! She has a great little body on her and is full of energy. I 69'd with her she gave me a great CBJ. Then she laid on her back and spread her lips open and I rammed my rod in her and she yelped! I then rolled her over and tried to stick it in her ass, but she redirected it into her ****. I fucked her doddie while she rubbed my boys. It was great!

She is a little wacky but she has a great **** and nice titties.

I would see her again 8.5 stars out of a possible 10!

Hmmm, two posts and both pushing how great "Katie" is? One has to wonder.

So, how was she "doddie" style? Hahaha.....come back with something other than a phony shill endorsement, ok?

Thanks.

Member #3948
02-03-07, 08:56
While I will not as yet endorse Katie I have heard some good things from a few of my friends. The previous posts from Peter Pecker sound close to what I have heard and know from talking to her.

What I would like to say is possibly Peter Pecker could shape his experiance in a way that make the provider a little more attractive with less vulgarity, especially if he is trying to promote her. For this reason I think Peter Pecker is a legit report. A woman couldn't bring herself to talk about herself in that mannor.

I will keep trying to connect with her but my next months schedule of wenching is almost full....Oh the problems we face.

Steel Blue

Tom1326
02-03-07, 17:50
While I will not as yet endorse Katie I have heard some good things from a few of my friends. The previous posts from Peter Pecker sound close to what I have heard and know from talking to her.

What I would like to say is possibly Peter Pecker could shape his experiance in a way that make the provider a little more attractive with less vulgarity, especially if he is trying to promote her. For this reason I think Peter Pecker is a legit report. A woman couldn't bring herself to talk about herself in that mannor.While you are probably correct, Katie has been caught engaging in posting favorable reviews about herself in the past. The reviews on CL rarely if ever jive with those in other places. So I have very strong reservations about her. If your friends were willing to post, then perhaps that would change my opinion. But until I see them, I maintain my strong suspicions of self-promotion.

Eastcoasterbub
02-03-07, 22:44
While you are probably correct, Katie has been caught engaging in posting favorable reviews about herself in the past. The reviews on CL rarely if ever jive with those in other places. So I have very strong reservations about her. If your friends were willing to post, then perhaps that would change my opinion. But until I see them, I maintain my strong suspicions of self-promotion.

Well, I think I need to back Steele on this one, with thanks. That's good enough for me. She sounds like my type, I think I'll see if I can sneak away to line something up. Someone will probably beat me to it, but I'm game.

Garthy
02-04-07, 00:30
She gets thumbs up (& more) from me. Kooky but sweet. Nice figure. Not rushed. Reasonable prices too.

Just too damn far from Springfield.

Damn you spoiled CT brats.

Member #3948
02-04-07, 12:44
The one time I did set a date and had to cancel the hour was going to be for $125....

Steel Blue

Forbin
02-05-07, 12:04
She gets thumbs up (& more) from me. Kooky but sweet. Nice figure. Not rushed. Reasonable prices too.

Just too damn far from Springfield.

Damn you spoiled CT brats.I've had the pleasure of seeing her myself, her donataion is affordable, she's easy on the eyes, her place is a trip and yes guys she is a total trip. Picture a space cadet hippie chick type, seems somewhat aloof, interesting personality almost seems like a bit of a show she's giving. If your not one for these oddities than move on. But for the price she's worth it.

CTBatmann38
02-05-07, 13:45
She gets the thumbs up from me. The 125 from Steel may have been during a period in which she was dabbling with a tip for service arrangement. I've seen an ad for 180, but I'm not sure if that is all inclusive. The usual for her is 225.

Anyway, she has always performed well, and I will probably repeat.

Member #1912
02-06-07, 17:12
I had e-mailed Katie a while back from one of her craigslist postings. Could not ever get our schedules in sync, but still want to meet her. I had e-mailed her a pic of myself and she had sent one back which I am going to post here, is this an accurate pic of what she looks like. If anyone has details can you PM me back.

Mr. Wtby
02-07-07, 07:59
wow, member, i wouldn't know which one to pick. her girlfriend is just as hot. LOL

a little light humor brought to you in part by Mr Wtby

Bar Guy
02-07-07, 08:02
I had e-mailed Katie a while back from one of her craigslist postings. Could not ever get our schedules in sync, but still want to meet her. I had e-mailed her a pic of myself and she had sent one back which I am going to post here, is this an accurate pic of what she looks like. If anyone has details can you PM me back.

That is her, saw her last Spring. She sent me the same pic. Search back for info on her, she is a little flakey.

Member #3948
02-07-07, 09:50
You were the only one who laughed at your joke (Mr. Waterbury). Hey make us all proud today and have a story for us tomorrow. The new one preferably....

Katie just jumped up on my to do list. Thanks for the picture.

Steel Blue

Stoner
02-07-07, 10:03
You'll enjoy her, Steel. I've known her for a damn long time. Queerbird, indeed...but she is a hoot.

Man, you would have loved meeting her in the old days. Ah...the memories.

Shakedown
02-07-07, 10:41
Not to be redundant but that is an accurate pic of Katie. I have seen her several times in the past. I have stopped seeing her. This was not due to her performance but more that I have moved on to bigger and better things. She gets the shakedown recomendation. She does have a hot little body and great tits!

Have fun!

Member #1912
02-07-07, 12:14
Thanks guys for your input, at least the pic is accurate. Judging by the pic I think she probably looks very hot nude. Hopefully I will be able to get a hold of her and meet up.

Mr. Wtby - too bad it wasn't twins in that pic!

Stoner ,

Can you share with me some memories of Katie if you choose to do so.

If not, that is cool.

Stoner
02-09-07, 17:47
What is up with all of these TS ads in CL Connecticut? Geesh...its like a damn convention.

Avojo1
02-14-07, 11:32
Just catching up on some posts. Katie is hot as hell still. I actually have a nicer picture of her. Probably done on the same shoot. She isn't cheap but she is well versed. I just called on her a few weeks ago and she said she is in the Southbury area. Didn't actually hook up because of timing and distance but I plan on another visit soon.

Avojo taking it slow

Member #1912
02-15-07, 14:28
Avojo1,

Care to share your pic of Katie with us?

Avojo1
02-16-07, 12:16
Avojo1,

Care to share your pic of Katie with us?Check your inbox.

Mercenary Q
02-16-07, 13:13
Just catching up on some posts. Katie is hot as hell still. I actually have a nicer picture of her. Probably done on the same shoot. She isn't cheap but she is well versed. I just called on her a few weeks ago and she said she is in the Southbury area. Didn't actually hook up because of timing and distance but I plan on another visit soon.

Avojo taking it slowThanks Avojo for sharing that pic of Katie.

Her nether regions look sexy as ever. You rock!

Avojo1
02-28-07, 17:06
Am I losing it or did a spa just open in Bristol on Route 6?? I drove by and saw a sign that read Asian Massage Center open. Never seen this before in my travels through. Anyone been? Very public entrance, didn't want to just attempt a visit and be wrong.

Avojo takin it slow

Member #1912
03-01-07, 09:01
Avojo,

Can you resend your pic of Katie, I checked my inbox and never received it, I plan on calling her in the coming weeks once I return to CT.

Gentle One
03-01-07, 11:52
The spa in Bristol has been there since last August at least. They have a TS. The ladies are late 30s and 40s but are skilled masseuses.

Wanderer
03-01-07, 22:48
Am I losing it or did a spa just open in Bristol on Route 6?? I drove by and saw a sign that read Asian Massage Center open. Never seen this before in my travels through. Anyone been? Very public entrance, didn't want to just attempt a visit and be wrong.

Avojo takin it slow

Star Spa has been there for quite a few years.. TS, Massage, Jack shop, but nothing else!!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, aren't necessarily lost!

Stoner
03-08-07, 15:38
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ers/290476262.html

Basically, its a report for a gent who's life was ruined by herpes, allegedly, by this chick, allegedly, from a BBBJ-NTC.

Be safe gents. Know your risks and what you can and can't handle. Its been said that 1 in 5 people in the U.S. have Genital Herpes and is more common than asthma.

I feel for the guy in this CL post. His life is fucked. But that could be any of us, including myself.

You never know how many bullets you've dodged in your life in this game until you actually get hit with one. Once you're diagnosed, its the only bullet that matters. I'm far more concerned about herpes than I've ever been about HIV.

Tom1326
03-12-07, 13:43
The following was stated in a thread today on the Hartford CL regarding Jasmine:

"A little trick I know on CL tells me that you are Jasmine. Nice try...but don't feel too bad. there are other providers here who write their own reviews as well. :)"

Is it possible for a CL reader to determine the source of a CL posting? And if not the identity, at least some other type of info that can let one conclude that someone is posting their own reviews?

Is there such a trick? If so, what is it?

And if you don't want to post publicly, could you educate me through a pm?

Thanks.

Tom

Stoner
03-12-07, 23:47
I read that the posting id is reversible. Can't trace back to a specific person, but it can trace to a user account # of some type. Never looked into it though.

Can't help you otherwise. Its a theory as far as I know.

I do know that there are much less "techy" ways to see. It involves analysis. The way someone writes, and how they deploy words is very much like a thumbprint. The more words (or less) they use, gives plenty of clues. There are also other clues...but thats proprietary. :)

But I will pass along a tip at no charge.
Check out www.craigsnumber.com

Use it to gain a temporary phone number for responses to you. Not as good as a cash paid tracphone, but it adds a level to the anonymity. I've used it while on vacation recently. Very nice. Its also free - for now.

Member #3977
03-13-07, 20:01
Anyone seen the thick Columbian freak on craigslist?

Curious to any reviews. the picture looks like my type.

Thanks.

Eastcoasterbub
03-16-07, 14:12
Has anyone ever had any experiences with this girl?

pers-294565809@craigslist.org

A link to the post would be far more helpful. Or copy-and-paste the post in here.

DrN

Seymore
03-30-07, 18:45
Stay safe Gentilemen.

PROSTITUTION CHARGE: A Bridgeport woman was arrested on prostitution and drug charges Wednesday afternoon after she reportedly used an Internet message board to arrange a tryst in Milford.

Heather XXXX, 30, of OXX Street, Bridgeport, was charged with prostitution, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Police said Brown used a laptop computer, a pre-paid cellular telephone and postings on Craigslist.com to conduct business.

The Milford police computer crime unit used an undercover operation to arrest Brown at the Red Roof Inn, Rowe Avenue, Milford.

She was released on $300 bond, pending arraignment April 17 in Milford Superior Court

Whome
03-31-07, 21:24
Stay safe Gentilemen.

Twas the "3 minute challenge" chick.
IMHO her posts were too revealing, and habits too steady.

Moving one town over isn't going to remove attention from it at this point.
So......... as Seymore says .....Stay safe gentlemen

Jjj123
04-25-07, 10:25
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to transvestites or transsexuals. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Huggy Bear #2
05-02-07, 15:49
Can anyone share their experiences responding to the following ad from the Hartford Advocate?

Busty Redhead Leeza, Sexy TS SheMale Model 38DD’s & Cumful Hard 7"

She/He has her/his own website, if you Google "Leeza Love". I have no clue what to expect and have no opinion nor judgements on anyone that does. Good Luck.

Suitribe
05-31-07, 14:34
A few interesting CL items. Redheaded Lauren in the Hartford ERS forum, in Southington. Also, very hot brunette in the NW CT section, with a 914 area code. Also, a Jennings Road incall with a NJ area code.

Too good to be true? Anyone have experience with them?

Bob Johnson
05-31-07, 15:41
I heard the CL adds with the NJ digits have fake photos. Putting Jennings Road down on the location is crazy, that is right around the corner from the HPD and there is even a HPD substation located in the motel. the Photos are hot though.

Tom1326
06-01-07, 10:10
I heard the CL adds with the NJ digits have fake photos. Putting Jennings Road down on the location is crazy, that is right around the corner from the HPD and there is even a HPD substation located in the motel. the Photos are hot though.

The girl known as Lexxxi was using fake photos in her ad. Her ads have recently changed and have new photos which probably are her.

As for the girl Charm, don't know if the photos are accurate but I doubt it give her association with Lexxxi.

As for being near Jennings Rd, that is no big deal as there is a Super 8 and Motel 6 there. They are now using a new address near Trinity College according to their most recent ads.

Happy Paesan
06-01-07, 15:04
I dont know of any Motels/Hotels Near Trinity College, unless they have an apartment on one of the streets near Trinity.

B. U.
06-02-07, 00:29
Saw a Sorta blonde (she was blonde in the CL picture) that was advertising lollypops on Wednesday. She is a couple of blocks from Trinity in a beat up apartment. The picture might have been her a few years, 20 puonds and 6 tats ago (normally I don't mind tat's but her's were bad and distracting). Functionally she did her job, she didn't look drugged up or out. I think I've seen her on Weth before. I'd give her a 6 on looks, (8 for a street girl), 7 for perf, and a 7 for attitude.

It would have been alot better if the tat on her neck didn't look self inflicted.

B. U.

Jack Ryan
06-02-07, 16:32
Hello All
If you see this ad on craigslist beware of her.

kind and energetic with a good sense of humor and healthy lifestyle - w4m

sweet fun 27 y o farmington / westfarms area girl offering erotic services to discreet well off guys,I am a sociable person and I like meeting new people, but I can be demanding sometimes and choose my friends carefully,I'm a little different for my safety- from what u will normally find here- I prefer a little older than me for more info message me on yahoo do not try 2 add me or send me emails u will be denied till i know u better
just looking for the right guy
hit me up on yahoo lauren_hasit
bring some roses lets have some fun

She doesn't respond. After leaving several messages on different days,she responds back with the following big gut many times. I would not call her kind but rather impolite.

Jack

Suitribe
06-03-07, 17:04
I take your meaning that it wasn't good but you lost me with your description of her response. She didn't reply at all? She replied in a rude way?

It was a nice pic and one I asked about, so I thank you for feedback that'll save me a bummer.

Jack Ryan
06-03-07, 18:00
I take your meaning that it wasn't good but you lost me with your description of her response. She didn't reply at all? She replied in a rude way?

It was a nice pic and one I asked about, so I thank you for feedback that'll save me a bummer.

Sorry I was not clear took her forever to reply. She asked me age,weight and height.Then she became rude with the fat gut comment. She usually post a few ads a day under different headlines but same picture.

Jack

Suitribe
06-04-07, 09:11
OK, gotcha. No, we do not need to hassle schedules and pay for fat gut comments. I know where I can get those any time for free.

Blue Heart
06-11-07, 22:56
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/350039055.html

Twat for Title?? Any takers.... lolHmm, I think I'll get right on that.

lol

I would love to just talk to her and figure out what's going on in her head.

Stoner
06-13-07, 11:47
I love this shit. Thats a rare bird. Lets see...give up the PT for tax purposes, charity, or poon?

Wonder if giving it to her for charity and poon is legit? LOL.

NhDrillMstr
06-13-07, 13:47
I'm tryna find out folks. Been in contact with her about it. Gonna be meeting up with her real soon, possibly tonite. Was too late last night so we had to resched.

Bubba261
06-13-07, 18:07
I love this shit. Thats a rare bird. Lets see...give up the PT for tax purposes, charity, or poon?

Wonder if giving it to her for charity and poon is legit? LOL.

I wonder if she'll be anywhere near CT once the title is signed over?

Whome
06-13-07, 21:48
I wonder if she'll be anywhere near CT once the title is signed over?

She probably would be if the thing doesn't run (:-)

NhDrillMstr
06-14-07, 14:00
She probably would be if the thing doesn't run (:-)

That girl is for real folks. I've verified it. Now am I gonna give her a car, nope, I'm gonna try and smash b4 and then be like nah no thanx. :)

Bubba261
06-14-07, 17:53
That girl is for real folks. I've verified it. Now am I gonna give her a car, nope, I'm gonna try and smash b4 and then be like nah no thanx. :)

Let us know if she's for real a couple of weeks AFTER you give her the car. Thanks.

Oldtimer
06-27-07, 07:28
This is usually a waste of time and space, as most are deleted within days,
if not hours. If you want the ad and pics to be seen, copy & paste ad,
download and post any pics you want shown.

Jackson, ought to make this clear, as your wasting a lot of space on
worthless posts regarding CL, plus other links that change, like newspaper
articles, etc. :cool: OT

Wanderer
08-15-07, 21:17
Okay, from what I've seen of the Hartford Craigs List, it's gone from spam, to FLAME. several people have begun discussions of Who's a good provider, Who's a fraud, who's a barracuda, who's a #$$@!~#-Liar, Stop posting bad reports about, Ignore the flame by, etc.. etc.. etc.. etc.. etc.. ad-nausium!

Yes, I said I usually don't frequent CL, but now I'm seeing more reason not to..

Sometimes, I look through some of the bargain items for sale, then, just for laughs, the erotic services section, or the Casual Encounter section. it's turned into a flame war. How the heck can we tell the fake from the real, when it's flooded out?

Someone, please put a kebash on it before the dam breaks, and the server crashes!

Wanderer --:Those who wander, Aren't necessarily lost!

Suitribe
08-20-07, 17:32
What?? Junk on Craig's list? You gotta be kiddin' me!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I see a couple likelies on the NW CT ERS board:

Last post on Saturday Aug 18 "Visiting !!!! - w4m - 21". I've seen her ad around often. I find her number also on NY and BOS CL boards. No reviews, probably too good to be true, but looks good.

First post on Friday Aug 17 "ALL AMERICAN BEAUTY ...... WOW etc".
I recognize Amber's call.

Pcard
10-23-07, 20:20
Just wondering if anyone has been with Monica who posts on CL all the time. She is a very attractive girl, but no reviews anywhere. A little leary to try without some knowledge these days. Thanks

Runnin Fast
05-23-08, 22:39
Was thinking about setting up with the girl who calls her self Strawberry or something related to that. Was wondering if any oe has had the pleasure of her company.. Would like to send her to my buddies house for a bit.

Runnin

Member #3948
05-24-08, 06:25
Was thinking about setting up with the girl who calls her self Strawberry or something related to that. Was wondering if any oe has had the pleasure of her company.. Would like to send her to my buddies house for a bit.

Runnin

Has a few bad reviews...If it were me and my buddy liked larger women send Gothic Bbw she has a host of good reviews and you allways get your $ worth...

MHO Steel Blue

Big Dog9
06-27-08, 10:15
A good friend who wont post here because He is afraid to be found out (his job could be compromised) told me he visited the blonde advertsing on CL in Meriden. Although her pics are accurate and recent, her skills were only average and she doesnt allow much touching at all. Also felt she is way over priced at $$. very rushed and business like nothing close to GFE. A definite would never repeat.
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/733989287.html

Eastcoasterbub
06-27-08, 19:39
A good friend who wont post here because He is afraid to be found out (his job could be compromised) told me he visited the blonde advertsing on CL in Meriden. Although her pics are accurate and recent, her skills were only average and she doesnt allow much touching at all. Also felt she is way over priced at $$. very rushed and business like nothing close to GFE. A definite would never repeat.

This confirms what another guy wrote about her when she was in Milford. Thanks for passing it along, BD9.

DrN

Suitribe
07-06-08, 19:31
Took a chance on CL ad with one TBD review from a reviewer with a few. Typical 2-call set up at a local no-tell and a good session. Pretty black girl. Nice shape, quite busty. No kissing, nice massage. 250. Hit all the highlights. I'd go back.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/ers/743383671.html

Suitribe
07-10-08, 15:02

Too bad if it's the one with the 8079 number. She looks good enough to start not caring about performance.

NhDrillMstr
08-04-08, 02:01
Has anyone tried this chick out??? Her pic looks amazing...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/781232119.html

Sarang Haeyo
08-04-08, 07:36
Has anyone tried this chick out??? Her pic looks amazing...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ers/781232119.html
She told me I sounded too immature for her taste.
Can you imagine such a thing?

There's a review of her somewhere on this site though and I know she's been reviewed on BestGFE. Seeing as she's not Korean, I'm not doing that legwork.

Wsgman
08-06-08, 23:21
she looks disgusting

NhDrillMstr
08-07-08, 21:31
she looks disgusting
To each their own then. I personally like big tits and was hoping you had some info. Guess I'll have to find out the hard way myself.

Suitribe
08-22-08, 23:40
I think some of the warnings on CL telling you different people are pimps and cops are bogus. I say this because a listing today of some phone numbers that were supposedly robbers contained the number for Mocha. I've seen her twice and had good experiences.

Also, I saw Candy who advertised this week in the NW CT CL that she was in Danbury. She's prettier than her pictures, has huge enhanced breasts, gives great dfk and bbbj. It was so good I didn't get the chance to find out about her FS. Next time, I guess. She's got pictures on escorts.com here:
http://www.escorts.com/viewprofile.asp?m=2108737
She advertised for 200 for the hr and didn't try to upsell. I'd say it was worth it.
Here phone is (845) 309 - 5379

Mighty Spearsman
09-09-08, 15:01
i've just posted this information in the "hartford - craigslist reviews" thread, which is where the story belongs, but thought it useful to also post it here for those readers who don't monitor the hartford board. scary stuff for anyone who uses craigslist!

the story below was in today's (tuesday) hartford courant.

the story doesn't completely add up, as the guy claimed that he didn't know the girl was a prostitute, yah right. also, the guy apparently rode to the motel on a bicycle?.

however, the basic theme is worth paying attention to: a guy responded to a craigslist ad, went to a motel on the berlin turnpike, ended up with an **** girl, got robbed, then arrested by the police.

note: normally the custom on usasg is to xxx out the name of any guy who is arrested for patronizing a prostitute, but in this case i didn't bother since the story got such prominent news attention.

four face prostitution charges after incident in newington
by vanessa de la torre | courant staff writer

september 9, 2008

newington — - joshua cordero answered an online ad to meet a 17-year-old girl at a berlin turnpike motel.

"nothing was said about money or nothing like that," cordero, 18, of hartford insisted monday, less than 48 hours after he was beaten, robbed and arrested on a charge of patronizing a prostitute. "i didn't know she was a prostitute until afterward, when they asked me for money."

bryan van-mil, 25, of windsor, and michael patelli, 20, of manchester — the men accused of assaulting cordero and stealing his wallet from a siesta motel room after he failed to pay for the girl's services saturday night — were arrested soon after the incident. each was held with bail set at $20,000, and both are scheduled to appear monday in superior court in new britain to face charges of second-degree robbery, second-degree promoting prostitution and conspiracy to commit those crimes, along with possession of drug paraphernalia and less than 4 ounces of marijuana.

the 17-year-old girl from south windsor was also arrested on prostitution charges and turned over to a parent after posting $5,000 bail, police said. her name was not released because she is considered a minor.

cordero arrived at the girl's motel room at 8 p.m. after making arrangements to meet through craigslist, police spokesman lt. william darby said. van-mil and patelli were inside the room and left, but returned to demand $150 once cordero and the girl finished having sex, according to authorities.

cordero, who works as a custodian at a local mall, told them he didn't have money. that's when the men allegedly beat cordero and then tried withdrawing money from his debit card at a nearby gas station's atm machine. cordero eventually fled down the turnpike on his bike and was arrested after flagging down a wethersfield police officer to report the robbery. he was released after posting $5,000 bail and has a court date on sept. 19.

"i was just exploring," cordero said of his foray into craigslist sex. "i didn't know how it was going to play out. ... that was the first time i did that. and probably the last."

link: http://www.courant.com/community/news/hfd/hc-newprostitute0909.artsep09,0,7101258.story

Carl White
09-09-08, 16:36
"always pay for her services".

When In Vegas
09-09-08, 17:32
how can he be arrested for patronizing a prostitute if no money was exchanged.... what am i missing.

i've just posted this information in the "hartford - craigslist reviews" thread, which is where the story belongs, but thought it useful to also post it here for those readers who don't monitor the hartford board. scary stuff for anyone who uses craigslist!

the story below was in today's (tuesday) hartford courant.

the story doesn't completely add up, as the guy claimed that he didn't know the girl was a prostitute, yah right. also, the guy apparently rode to the motel on a bicycle?.

however, the basic theme is worth paying attention to: a guy responded to a craigslist ad, went to a motel on the berlin turnpike, ended up with an **** girl, got robbed, then arrested by the police.

note: normally the custom on usasg is to xxx out the name of any guy who is arrested for patronizing a prostitute, but in this case i didn't bother since the story got such prominent news attention.

four face prostitution charges after incident in newington
by vanessa de la torre | courant staff writer

september 9, 2008

newington — - joshua cordero answered an online ad to meet a 17-year-old girl at a berlin turnpike motel.

"nothing was said about money or nothing like that," cordero, 18, of hartford insisted monday, less than 48 hours after he was beaten, robbed and arrested on a charge of patronizing a prostitute. "i didn't know she was a prostitute until afterward, when they asked me for money."

bryan van-mil, 25, of windsor, and michael patelli, 20, of manchester — the men accused of assaulting cordero and stealing his wallet from a siesta motel room after he failed to pay for the girl's services saturday night — were arrested soon after the incident. each was held with bail set at $20,000, and both are scheduled to appear monday in superior court in new britain to face charges of second-degree robbery, second-degree promoting prostitution and conspiracy to commit those crimes, along with possession of drug paraphernalia and less than 4 ounces of marijuana.

the 17-year-old girl from south windsor was also arrested on prostitution charges and turned over to a parent after posting $5,000 bail, police said. her name was not released because she is considered a minor.

cordero arrived at the girl's motel room at 8 p.m. after making arrangements to meet through craigslist, police spokesman lt. william darby said. van-mil and patelli were inside the room and left, but returned to demand $150 once cordero and the girl finished having sex, according to authorities.

cordero, who works as a custodian at a local mall, told them he didn't have money. that's when the men allegedly beat cordero and then tried withdrawing money from his debit card at a nearby gas station's atm machine. cordero eventually fled down the turnpike on his bike and was arrested after flagging down a wethersfield police officer to report the robbery. he was released after posting $5,000 bail and has a court date on sept. 19.

"i was just exploring," cordero said of his foray into craigslist sex. "i didn't know how it was going to play out. ... that was the first time i did that. and probably the last."

link: http://www.courant.com/community/news/hfd/hc-newprostitute0909.artsep09,0,7101258.story

Tom1326
09-09-08, 18:52
How can he be arrested for patronizing a prostitute if no money was exchanged.... what am I missing.

Connecticut General Statute Section 53a-82 defines prostitution as follows:

"(a) A person is guilty of prostitution when such person engages or agrees or offers to engage in sexual conduct with another person in return for a fee...."

Therefore you can't beat the rap simply by not paying.

Tom1326
09-09-08, 18:55
Actually, I should have given you this language from General Statutes 53a-82:

Patronizing a prostitute: Class A misdemeanor.

(a) A person is guilty of patronizing a prostitute when: (1) Pursuant to a prior understanding, he pays a fee to another person as compensation for such person or a third person having engaged in sexual conduct with him; or (2) he pays or agrees to pay a fee to another person pursuant to an understanding that in return therefor such person or a third person will engage in sexual conduct with him; or (3) he solicits or requests another person to engage in sexual conduct with him in return for a fee.

(b) Patronizing a prostitute is a class A misdemeanor."

Still the same bottom line: you can't avoid the rap simply by not paying.

When In Vegas
09-09-08, 20:57
So you're assuming this guy knew ahead of time he had to pay and refused. I assumed the ad was generic and he really thought it was some girl looking to meet guys. In that case how can they charge him with solicitation. You would think the fact they beat the crap out of him would be proof that he didn't think there would be money exchanged.

Actually, I should have given you this language from General Statutes 53a-82:

Patronizing a prostitute: Class A misdemeanor.

(a) A person is guilty of patronizing a prostitute when: (1) Pursuant to a prior understanding, he pays a fee to another person as compensation for such person or a third person having engaged in sexual conduct with him; or (2) he pays or agrees to pay a fee to another person pursuant to an understanding that in return therefor such person or a third person will engage in sexual conduct with him; or (3) he solicits or requests another person to engage in sexual conduct with him in return for a fee.

(b) Patronizing a prostitute is a class A misdemeanor."

Still the same bottom line: you can't avoid the rap simply by not paying.

Garthy
09-09-08, 22:43
He should not have said shit. THAT'S how he could have beat the rap. Anything that he said will be used to hang him.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8167533318153586646&ei=4DPHSJPfKYa6rgK0r5DYAg&q=5th+amendment+rights&hl=en

This may have been posted before, but it is a GREAT lecture and very very enlightening.

Weedog
09-11-08, 12:05
He should not have said shit. THAT'S how he could have beat the rap. Anything that he said will be used to hang him.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8167533318153586646&ei=4DPHSJPfKYa6rgK0r5DYAg&q=5th+amendment+rights&hl=en

This may have been posted before, but it is a GREAT lecture and very very enlightening.

Great video!! Very enlightening. TY

Virile Vito
09-11-08, 12:46
So you're assuming this guy knew ahead of time he had to pay and refused. I assumed the ad was generic and he really thought it was some girl looking to meet guys. In that case how can they charge him with solicitation. You would think the fact they beat the crap out of him would be proof that he didn't think there would be money exchanged.

I can't argue with what Tom is reading and interpreting from the statutes, but I agree with you that if what the Courant article says is correct, the statute doesn't seem to apply in this case because he never intended, agreed, made an understanding with, solicited or requested sex for money. He thought it was free (or at least that's what he says).

But it only takes one asshole with a badge and a gun to make an arrest. It takes a lot more to get a conviction. If the prosecutor goes through with the charge, I can't believe that a good defense lawyer wouldn't get it tossed out, at least on this info.

Sllenny
09-13-08, 22:04
Don't bother with incall CL poster Sheila in Danbury.

She just lays there, watched TV AND took a phone call when I was there.

Suitribe
10-11-08, 21:58
Karolina on the NH CL board, phone ends in 0032. Looks good in the pix and in person but the service is actually poorly-done, fully-dressed, thoroughly chaste massage, while constantly on the phone taking calls for her ad. I wanted to call out "don't do it!". Save your money.

It's my own damn fault. I know the rule but forgot to follow it: Always ask over the phone if it's full service. If they don't say yes, forget it.

When In Vegas
11-06-08, 15:40
Goodbye CL. We will miss you.

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews/idINN0637410020081106?rpc=44

Tom1326
11-07-08, 09:13
In today's Courant:

"... In a deal with 43 state attorneys general led by Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, Craigslist will require anyone posting ads in its "erotic services" section to supply a working telephone number and pay a fee by credit card, chief executive Jim Buckmaster said. The company will verify both.

Craigslist will also give the information to law enforcement agencies that issue subpoenas for it, he said in Hartford at a joint appearance with Blumenthal ...

Blumenthal called the new anti-prostitution measures "a first step" and said they might eventually be applied to other parts of the site in order to track down thieves and other criminals. Initially the new policies apply only to Craigslist's "erotic services" section, which was created a few years ago as a way to keep erotica out of the personals....

The company has not announced the fee for erotic ads, but Buckmaster said it would likely be less than $20. The fees will be donated to charity.

Without waiting for Thursday's announcement, Craigslist recently began requiring telephone numbers for people posting erotic services ads. The move has led to a dramatic drop in the number of erotic services ads, the company said."

Link to the story:

http://www.courant.com/business/hc-craigslist1106.artnov07,0,4154274.story

Tom1326
11-10-08, 09:53
A provider sent me the info that is now required of anyone posting on CL's erotic services. And each post costs $5 (which CL previously indicated would be donated to charity). Here is the list:

"Required fields are in green.
The address entered in this form must EXACTLY match the billing address on your monthly credit card statement.

Please enter your Credit Card information: (security info)Card Number: Verification Number: (What's this?)
(We accept American Express, MasterCard, and Visa - No gift cards!)
Expiration Month / Year: /
Card Name, First: Last:
Card Address:
City: State: Zip/Postal Code:
Who should we contact if we have questions about your posting?
Contact Name:
Contact Phone Number:
Contact Email Address: "

Banditdog
11-10-08, 13:44
SIPSAP feedback anyone?

Anyone familiar with or tried "sipsap.com" site. Most of the "profiles" appear to have been lifted out of older CL listings - verbatim. However that might be the result of providers creating them back-2-back. Anyone with experience out there want to comment?

Jimmj1210
11-10-08, 17:50
A provider sent me the info that is now required of anyone posting on CL's erotic services. And each post costs $5 (which CL previously indicated would be donated to charity). Here is the list:

"Required fields are in green.
The address entered in this form must EXACTLY match the billing address on your monthly credit card statement.

Please enter your Credit Card information: (security info)Card Number: Verification Number: (What's this?)
(We accept American Express, MasterCard, and Visa - No gift cards!)
Expiration Month / Year: /
Card Name, First: Last:
Card Address:
City: State: Zip/Postal Code:
Who should we contact if we have questions about your posting?
Contact Name:
Contact Phone Number:
Contact Email Address: "Presumably shouldn't be a huge deterrant, altho looks like it's cut down postings quite a bit. Just as well get rid of scammers, fake ads, etc etc. Presumably girls not too deterred by personal info, as have to know that were identifiable anyway, but imagine some will be. Also, altho hard to believe in this day and age, but some of them probably can't get a credit card for one reason or another. My guess is that things will pick up eventually, $5 will hardly deter anyone and it still the cheapest and most convenient advertising out there. Doubt it gonna be all that huge a help to LE, but still a good thing if it deters some of the trafficking and other stuff that AG cites to get his pic on the nightly news.

Suitribe
11-11-08, 11:24
I think this will be a deterrent. Most CL ads are posted daily and deletes due to flagging can mean posting more often than that. One daily posting is about $150/month, and more per day could drive the cost really high. I think the girls will look to find other paid sites that are cheaper and less temporary. That probably means they'll scatter and be harder to find and some will disappear altogether.

Seymore
02-25-09, 12:02
Four charged in Craigslist prostitution sting

Be careful out there guys.

http://www.connpost.com/localnews/ci_11775884

SR Only
02-25-09, 13:09
Four charged in Craigslist prostitution sting

Be careful out there guys.

http://www.connpost.com/localnews/ci_11775884

Here's the ad:

Reply to: pers-1043493868@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-20, 6:53PM EST

OUTCALLS OUTCALLS OUTCALLS OUTCALLS

HELLO GENTLEMEN.

LET THIS ...
SENSUAL BLONDE, W/A TANNED AND TONED FIGURE
5' 5", 120 LBS, 36D-26-36 (ALL NATURAL)
LONG BLONDE HAIR AND ALLURING BLUE EYES ...
" MESMERIZED YOU !!! "

AVAILABLE FOR * MATURE UPSCALE MEN * WHO ENJOYS
TO BE SEDUCE BY A ....
SOPHISTICATED, SEXXY AND SEDUCTIVE LADY.

FOR A RENDEZVOUS ... AND MORE DETAILS.
CALL ME !!!! *removed cause theres no point in posting it*

" MAKE A DATE... AND HAVE AN UNFORGETTABLE TIME "

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1043493868

John Bear
04-21-09, 16:40
I have contacted a couple women from craigslist and I am seeing a trend and wondered if my thoughts of scam are correct.

Basically, the women tell me to sign in some webcam thing to prove that I am not LE. Of course, they will deduct the $29 fee from my first visit. I even had one woman tell me she will reduce it to only $5.

I have IMed these women trying to see if they are willing to verify that I am not a cop by any other means than paying. At which point they all start getting pissy. Just today (for a message woman from Danbury) I was called a "know it all asshole" because I argued that I could hide my IP address from the website and use a prepaid visa card. (in light of the craigslist killer).

So my question is this. Has anyone tried this "verification" scam to see if it really is true. Or does everyone stay away like me?

Jpeaz
04-21-09, 21:44
I have contacted a couple women from craigslist and I am seeing a trend and wondered if my thoughts of scam are correct.

You are correct, scams, it's probably not even a chick on the other end. This one and any other scam where a provider wants you to sign-up on some web site for "verification" proposes is a scam in my opinion. I steer very clear on these. Those sites are also known for spreading viruses and other nasty things that are not good for your computer.

J -

John Bear
04-22-09, 09:34
Yeah, I figured it was a scam, just a newer one to me. Years ago, I signed up for a couple of the adult dating websites and found them all to be scams. They would send you messages to sign up and then disappear after you were able to reply.

But out of the two "women" I contacted.

One was out of Bloomfield, she talked to me for about an hour in I'm, trying to get me to sign up (she dropped it to $5). But I knew something was up when she was a hot blonde. Living in Bloomfield. I told her that I would buy Avon or Farmington by the way she looked, but not Bloomfield, especially for her age.

The other was out of Danbury offering messages, she I'm me right away that she offered FS, GFE and what not and to sign up. This tried playing the CL Killer angle to have me sign up. She called me an asshole within 30 seconds for calling her a scam.

Coco Chanel
04-26-09, 08:31
Hello Gentlemen,

It's been a minute since I've visited. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful, sunny, warm weather.

You know, it's unfortunate, as a provider, that there is so much heat on Craigslist. I make my living there, and take my chances every day. There is definetly money to be made there. I believe I have only been with 2 gentlemen from this website because my fees are a little steep, most of you are not willing to pay. And who can blame you when you get the same service for next to nothing in most cases. So needless to say, I NEED Craigslist. I wouldn't survive without it.

I have had to use my credit card, with my actual name, address, etc. To post on erotic services. It's the chance I take, crazy but true.

I tried Sip Sap, ******** and other escort websites. Nothing brings me business like Craigslist.

So. I'm saving my pennies because you never know when my time will come, and at least when and if I do get busted and end up inside the walls of Niantic, at least I'll have a nest egg to come home to.

Happy trails.

Willy O
04-26-09, 21:54
Hello Gentlemen,

It's been a minute since I've visited. Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful, sunny, warm weather.

You know, it's unfortunate, as a provider, that there is so much heat on Craigslist. I make my living there, and take my chances every day. There is definetly money to be made there. I believe I have only been with 2 gentlemen from this website because my fees are a little steep, most of you are not willing to pay. And who can blame you when you get the same service for next to nothing in most cases. So needless to say, I NEED Craigslist. I wouldn't survive without it.

I have had to use my credit card, with my actual name, address, etc. To post on erotic services. It's the chance I take, crazy but true.

I tried Sip Sap, ******** and other escort websites. Nothing brings me business like Craigslist.

So. I'm saving my pennies because you never know when my time will come, and at least when and if I do get busted and end up inside the walls of Niantic, at least I'll have a nest egg to come home to.

Happy trails.Strange post Coco! A little too much of a careless attitude for my liking. The short term gains may be long term pains for you and several others. Tread carefully.

Coco Chanel
04-28-09, 07:41
Did anyone hear about the bust in Naugatuck and the NVML on New Haven Road? Very scary. Any thoughts? I have met with clients there. They said on the news that "Mary" was busted as soon as there was an exchange of sex for money. Any suggestions on how this could be avoided. I have heard that if you ask them if they are a cop, they have to tell you. I have also heard that once they make a physical contact with you I. E. , kiss, etc. They cannot arrest you. Does anyone know the rules here? Or are there no rules at all when you are breaking the law?

Rickyb58
04-28-09, 13:37
Just a thought CoCo, you can post on BestGFE, Escorts.com, Hometown Escorts, Backpage Springfield, as well as ********* and there are other websites if you look for them. Also ask your "friends" to help you out with reviews on the various sites that post them, just trying to help. I mostly visit and post on BestGFE, just started visiting this site, has some great info, hope to post more often and get to know some of you fellow mongers.

Big Dog9
04-28-09, 18:29
Did anyone hear about the bust in Naugatuck and the NVML on New Haven Road? Very scary. Any thoughts? I have met with clients there. They said on the news that "Mary" was busted as soon as there was an exchange of sex for money. Any suggestions on how this could be avoided. I have heard that if you ask them if they are a cop, they have to tell you. I have also heard that once they make a physical contact with you I. E. , kiss, etc. They cannot arrest you. Does anyone know the rules here? Or are there no rules at all when you are breaking the law?

Generally they will be recording what happens and they have control of the recording so it can edit it to say whatever they want it to. Also a cops best friend is his pen whatever the report says happened will be what happened as far as court is concerned. If you ask if they are a cop they don't have to tell you thats why its called undercover work. The girls from 2041 in Meriden will tell you that contact doesnt matter they can do what they need to while undercover to obtain the arrest ie break the law to enforce the law.

Gecko911
05-14-09, 00:12
http://www.wfsb.com/news/19448921/detail.html
check out the link for the news video

CHICAGO -- Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan said that Craigslist is getting rid of its "erotic services" ads and will create a new adult category that Web site employees will review.

Madigan and Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal and Missouri's attorney general met with Craigslist officials last week seeking an end to ads they contend are advertisements for illegal sexual activities.

Blumenthal said that as of Wednesday, no new ads are being posted in Craigslist's erotic services section and that existing ads will all expire within a week. A new adult services section is up and running and will be manually reviewed to bar flagrant prostitution and pornography, he said.

"We will be monitoring this site closely and critically to make sure that the manual review is tough and efficient to scrub this Internet brothel," he said.

Blumenthal also mentioned the recent case in which a medical student in Boston was charged with the April killing of a masseuse he met on the site. He said the new adult services section will likely include legal ads for things such as escorts or masseuses.

"We need to be realistic," he said. "This step is a solid and important example of how we can work together to make the Internet safer, but it's not a complete or ultimate solution."

That said, the attorney general adds his office will monitor Craigslist and other sites to make sure the prostitution and pornography do not migrate somewhere else.

An e-mail sent to Craigslist CEO Jim Buckmaster was not immediately returned Wednesday morning.

Stoner
05-15-09, 07:56
I'm not sure if it needs to be said, but just in case for those who think with the little head.

It is wise to stay out of craigslist for a while.

If you've noticed and interesting trend, you'll notice for weeks its been the exact same crew with little variance.

Then there was the switch to "Adult" section. Now there are "brand new faces" with relatively stupid looking ads. In fact, two providers have the exact same ad, with two different names and different phone numbers. I beleive they are both out of state numbers on top. What ever.

I like to maintain a healthy amount of skepticism. Its saved my ass on more occassions than I'd care to admit in this hobby all of these years.

There are plenty of other sources or whatever to get contact data. Also, do some data mining while its available.

Gather up all the good contacts that you may have some interest in before they fade from Craigs tomorrow. Save them in your black book. Girls may change, but their phones don't as much as they used to.

Be careful, gents. I'd be suspect of any new girls on Craigslist right now. Again...I may be off, but its just healthy skepticism. I wish you all well.

Jack Ryan
05-15-09, 11:49
I'm not sure if it needs to be said, but just in case for those who think with the little head.

It is wise to stay out of craigslist for a while.

If you've noticed and interesting trend, you'll notice for weeks its been the exact same crew with little variance.

Then there was the switch to "Adult" section. Now there are "brand new faces" with relatively stupid looking ads. In fact, two providers have the exact same ad, with two different names and different phone numbers. I beleive they are both out of state numbers on top. What ever.

I like to maintain a healthy amount of skepticism. Its saved my ass on more occassions than I'd care to admit in this hobby all of these years.

There are plenty of other sources or whatever to get contact data. Also, do some data mining while its available.

Gather up all the good contacts that you may have some interest in before they fade from Craigs tomorrow. Save them in your black book. Girls may change, but their phones don't as much as they used to.

Be careful, gents. I'd be suspect of any new girls on Craigslist right now. Again...I may be off, but its just healthy skepticism. I wish you all well.

You have hit out of the park again Stoner. Good advice to all.

Jack

Rickyb58
05-15-09, 14:46
Yup! Stoner well put, we all need to be carefull until it's shown that the "new"adult section is actually legit. Girls and not LE. I noticed that some of the girls from CL have gone over to ********, they can still post pretty erotic pic's there, not so on the "new" CL site, the authorities are monitoring what is posted on CL.

Rickyb58
05-15-09, 15:14
Guys,

I was browsing the CL posts earlier cliked on the theraputic for ha's (the eastern CL)or New London CL, and came across a posts that reads Massage, massage, massage. Massage, went to it read it sounded good, then noticed you could click on a section for pic's! Check them out a hot looking blond very very nice! Don't know if she's real, but she sure looks hot!

1245323.jpg image by kellykansas_2009more »Email & IM http://newlondon.craigslist.org/ths/1172083129.htmlMASSAGE MASSAGE MASSAGE ...AND MASSAGE (east lyme)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-05-15, 10:35AM EDT

I'll give you Relaxed and Unrushed Attention. No Disappointments. you are sure to enjoy my company.

for appointment and details Message me now...

ON YA h0o my sname is kansas_kelly and on aiM its kellykansas

FOR PICS CLIK....CLICKHERE

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* License info: Unlicensed

PostingID: 1172083129

Matty69
05-17-09, 07:37
Found a new ad on craigslist:

ME AND MY FRIENDS WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO COME OVER AND HAVE SOME FUN Girl next door type with a wild side. Elizabeth 860-726-8372

What I find interesting is if you google the number it comes up as "IGLESIA JESUS EL BUEN PASTOR, 860-726-8372 252 NORTH STREET , NEW BRITAIN CT" from churchangel.com

Sounds like a godly good time.

Stay Safe

BigDickRick
05-18-09, 20:57
Anyone have new websites to browe since CL is pretty much gone?

Bob Johnson
05-19-09, 11:34

What I find interesting is if you google the number it comes up as "IGLESIA JESUS EL BUEN PASTOR, 860-726-8372 252 NORTH STREET , NEW BRITAIN CT" from churchangel.com

Stay Safe
Funny thing is that adress is close to the action.

Wolfman Jack
05-19-09, 19:12
Anyone have new websites to browe since CL is pretty much gone?

Sure, let me post it right here since I know Blumenthal and LE are very bored these days and have nothing better to do than to see what we're doing and put the nail in the coffin. Nothing like making their job easy for them.

Wsgman
05-20-09, 23:35
Are they that bad at using search engines?

Sure, let me post it right here since I know Blumenthal and LE are very bored these days and have nothing better to do than to see what we're doing and put the nail in the coffin. Nothing like making their job easy for them.

Wanderer
05-21-09, 23:02
Are they that bad at using search engines?

They must be.. Problem is, their actions, has unleashed a flood of commercial more like garbage) sites now using CL for their get-rich-quick scams.

Congratulations Blumen-A******! You, and your cronies just screwed up a fair website. but, hey, Imagine all the new votes you'll get.

CTHuskie
05-22-09, 00:34
these 2 sites have Hartford listings,
with current providors

escorts.com
epicdreams.com

Garthy
05-22-09, 16:41
these 2 sites have Hartford listings,
with current providors

escorts.com
epicdreams.com

as do
exotic10.com
springfield.backpage.com (look under Adult -> Services)

Jimmj1210
05-22-09, 18:16

Stay SafeHave seen multiple ads with that same number and similar pics but probably different girl. Wonder if adult section requires the $5 and cc. if not, probably going to fill up again with garbage bogus ads and flaming and other nonsense eventually.

Coco Chanel
05-29-09, 23:00
Hi Guys,

I was in a lull for a minute with the erotic section being taken out and all, but I must tell you, because of all the hype in the media, I have gotten a lot of responses from men that have never accessed Craigslist before, they were curious to see what all the chaos was about and in turn, found the new adult services section and I have taken my chances and met with some. No LE, real guys looking for some action. Business has been good.

Thank you Craigslist!

Bud Waiter
05-31-09, 21:31
Hi Guys,

I was in a lull for a minute with the erotic section being taken out and all, but I must tell you, because of all the hype in the media, I have gotten a lot of responses from men that have never accessed Craigslist before, they were curious to see what all the chaos was about and in turn, found the new adult services section and I have taken my chances and met with some. No LE, real guys looking for some action. Business has been good.

Thank you Craigslist! Indeed coco, all those years ago it was the media fuss about "A touch of class" being busted that made me take note of the escort scene and become a hobbyist.

The service was located in a West Hartford condo and had a phone in a Pratt st office in Hartford. They kept a detailed file on customers that the media called the "scarlet ledger"
LE was different then, they were almost apologetic about it and said it was the neighbor-complainable noise from 24/7 high heels@ the condo that forced them to look into the service.

Patriots Fan
08-08-09, 10:26
Hello Everyone,

I had signed up for this site and forgotten my password so I have some posts under guest101 in waterbury section, I was finally able to change my username this week. Below are the few posts I've made recently:

Mature Pretty Woman

I saw Mature Pretty Woman couple of weeks ago and the pics are very deceiving. She posts on craigslist under new haven section and she posts on city vibe. She has a very nice private place. She claims to be in her 30s but I really think she is in her late 40's to early 50's. So here's my 2 cents of her.

Fake tits

Not a clock watcher

Looks. 4 out of 10

She didn't smell good

Not my type

Although, she has great review on TER, I don't know why, just not my type I guess. Or she's paying off some people.

If you need any info let me know.

Joseh Bob
09-05-09, 17:33
Any one care to share info on this c-lists ad?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ads/1359867770.html

Joseh Bob
09-05-09, 19:08
http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/ads/1359867770.html

Any info on angel?

Wanderer
01-02-10, 00:12
Just for laughs, I posted an ad on CL, in the Casual encounters section..

Majority, were obvious spam.. claiming to be sending the message from their friend's email address, but to send to their own personal address.. Obvious "List generator' address. Can-Spammed

One, actually sent a few photos... from 2007.. (yes, 2.5 years ago!) looked to be mid 20's.. Umm.. Don't think this one is real either.
(She's dealing with an old fart, I at least had the decency to put my actual age!) but, the age of the photos, seemed to set off a few red flags. Especially when they had random names like dc_sdhjkde.jpg .. A number, maybe.. random letters, Generated!

Majority, messages acted like they were in their early to mid 20's...

Let's face it.. majority of the casual encounter ads, are indeed spam trolls. (as a friend calls them Spam-Bots. They walk like a bot, they talk brokken english like a bot, they reply with utter nonsense like a bot.. they're fakers posing as women.)

CL has earned its worse grade... and failed miserably!

Stinkynutz
02-01-10, 22:21
Have read several warnings about this provider. Looks like several may have been hit. Just a FYI.

http://eroticservices.********.com/index.php?do=view&p=1813660

Stay Safe

Grimpy
03-30-10, 03:35
On the flip side, I responded to a bunch on the F4M Casual Encounters section. Of the ones I got back, they were links to a ******** page with a subject only, no text post... which immediately redirected to Hornymatches or to Fling. Its kinda sad as to how hard it is to actually get a casual encounter or FWB around here... I've tried all the sites, AFF, HornyMatches, Fling, Plentyoffish, LonelyWivesDatingClub, all with no luck, or people who meet you on outside IM then jerk you around by trying to get you to signing up for trial accounts on websites to get to meet them, or signing up on a cam account just to find they are not even on the same continent as you.

Only real choices for a hookup, at least for CT/RI/MA, is for a single male seem to be pay a SW or Escort or AMP, or get yourself a real relationship.

Just for laughs, I posted an ad on CL, in the Casual encounters section..

Majority, were obvious spam.. claiming to be sending the message from their friend's email address, but to send to their own personal address.. Obvious "List generator' address. Can-Spammed

One, actually sent a few photos... from 2007.. (yes, 2.5 years ago!) looked to be mid 20's.. Umm.. Don't think this one is real either.

(She's dealing with an old fart, I at least had the decency to put my actual age!) but, the age of the photos, seemed to set off a few red flags. Especially when they had random names like dc_sdhjkde.jpg .. A number, maybe.. random letters, Generated!

Majority, messages acted like they were in their early to mid 20's.

Let's face it.. majority of the casual encounter ads, are indeed spam trolls. (as a friend calls them Spam-Bots. They walk like a bot, they talk brokken english like a bot, they reply with utter nonsense like a bot.. they're fakers posing as women.)

CL has earned its worse grade... and failed miserably!

Fun Youtoday5
05-14-10, 10:31
44, 5'1, 125 lbs, 38d, brown eyes, burgundy hair, Get in touch, Naugatuck area

Joe Zog
09-04-10, 17:15
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_craigslist_adult_services

Craigslist appears to have surrendered in a legal fight over erotic ads posted on its website, shutting down its adult services section Saturday and replacing it with a black bar that simply says "censored."
The move comes just over a week after a group of state attorneys general said there weren't enough protections against blocking potentially illegal ads promoting prostitution. It's not clear if the closure is permanent, and it appears to only effect ads in the United States.
The listings came under new scrutiny after the jailhouse suicide last month of a former medical student who was awaiting trial in the killing of a masseuse he met through Craigslist. Critics have likened the services to virtual pimping, while Craigslist maintained the site was carrying ads even tamer than those published by some newspapers.
Like many other free online forums, Craigslist typically does not review ads before they are posted by users. But in 2008, under pressure from 40 state attorneys general, Craigslist began requiring posters to provide a working phone number and pay a fee for placing an ad in what is now the adult services section. Several months later, Craigslist adopted a manual screening process in which postings are reviewed before publishing.
State officials believe Craigslist is still not doing enough to stop illegal ads from appearing.
The company said Saturday it would issue a statement on the matter, though it didn't say when.
Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, one of the 17 attorneys general who pressed for the change, said in a statement that he welcomed the change and was trying to verify Craigslist's official policy going forward.
In an Aug. 24 letter, the state attorneys general said Craigslist should remove the section because it couldn't adequately block potentially illegal ads promoting prostitution and child trafficking.
Authorities point to the case of 24-year-old Philip Markoff as a prime example of the dangers posed by Craigslist services. The former medical student was accused of killing a masseuse he met through the hugely popular classified advertising site, which was founded by Craig Newmark. Markoff committed suicide in the Boston jail where he was awaiting trial.
Craigslist's adult services section carried ads for everything from personal massages to a night's companionship, which critics say veered into prostitution.
Craigslist's CEO Jim Buckmaster said in a May blog posting that the company's ads were no worse than those published by the alternative newspaper chain Village Voice Media. He cited one explicit ad which included the phrase: "anything goes $90."

Bianca02
07-24-17, 19:59
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Big Mac Daddy
03-22-18, 22:37
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_craigslist_adult_services

Craigslist appears to have surrendered in a legal fight over erotic ads posted on its website, shutting down its adult services section Saturday and replacing it with a black bar that simply says "censored."
The move comes just over a week after a group of state attorneys general said there weren't enough protections against blocking potentially illegal ads promoting prostitution. It's not clear if the closure is permanent, and it appears to only effect ads in the United States.
The listings came under new scrutiny after the jailhouse suicide last month of a former medical student who was awaiting trial in the killing of a masseuse he met through Craigslist. Critics have likened the services to virtual pimping, while Craigslist maintained the site was carrying ads even tamer than those published by some newspapers.
Like many other free online forums, Craigslist typically does not review ads before they are posted by users. But in 2008, under pressure from 40 state attorneys general, Craigslist began requiring posters to provide a working phone number and pay a fee for placing an ad in what is now the adult services section. Several months later, Craigslist adopted a manual screening process in which postings are reviewed before publishing.
State officials believe Craigslist is still not doing enough to stop illegal ads from appearing.
The company said Saturday it would issue a statement on the matter, though it didn't say when.
Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, one of the 17 attorneys general who pressed for the change, said in a statement that he welcomed the change and was trying to verify Craigslist's official policy going forward.
In an Aug. 24 letter, the state attorneys general said Craigslist should remove the section because it couldn't adequately block potentially illegal ads promoting prostitution and child trafficking.
Authorities point to the case of 24-year-old Philip Markoff as a prime example of the dangers posed by Craigslist services. The former medical student was accused of killing a masseuse he met through the hugely popular classified advertising site, which was founded by Craig Newmark. Markoff committed suicide in the Boston jail where he was awaiting trial.
Craigslist's adult services section carried ads for everything from personal massages to a night's companionship, which critics say veered into prostitution.
Craigslist's CEO Jim Buckmaster said in a May blog posting that the company's ads were no worse than those published by the alternative newspaper chain Village Voice Media. He cited one explicit ad which included the phrase: "anything goes $90."From their site:

Personals.

Strictly platonic.

Women seek women.

Women seeking men.

Men seeking women.

Men seeking men.

Misc romance.

Casual encounters.

You'll get this message:

"US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day. ".

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through c-are-a-I-g-s-l-I-s-t (CL), we wish you every happiness!

BMD.