PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Gonzo7
04-19-07, 18:25
The StreetWalker Review Board has been shut down.

Jason is Here
07-06-07, 16:24
She lives on bates and virginia. A total pot head. She adv on CL and I thought that I had seen her before. But wasn't sure. She is a total waste of time as she looks ugly. She will lick your ass if you pay her $20. But she looks shabby. She only does weed so. No other drugs. She lives on virgina and is a MILF type of attitude. But her techniques are really slow and not the best you have been warned.

Jason

Jason is Here
07-07-07, 09:38
She was a tall blond with fake boobs. Lived in the stinky house with all the animals. Pets. Snakes. I was wondering if anyone knows about her whereabouts. I haven't seen her in 2 years. She was $50 for 20 minutes full service. You didn't have to worry about cops or an incall place or to do it in your car. She had a place in the city and other than it beeing stinky. She was worth $50.

Please post.

Brian

Nukmed
07-21-07, 01:11
Made a cruise down Broadway tonight and found Tina. Picked her up and agreed on BBBJ for 25. From a distance, she looked cute and up close, maybe a 4 or 5, but the price was reasonable. I hoped she'the be good.

We parked and she began with a decent BBBJ and 5 minutes into it, she asked me if I was close. I ignored her and she continued and 60 seconds later began to complain that her jaw was starting to hurt and I should hurry. She also stated that her kids were waiting in her car someplace for her return.

Definitely took the mood away. I told her to just use her hand which helped and as I got close, I nudged her face back down and she took it.

I wouldn't repeat because I really think she is a continous rusher. So I TOFFT.

Better luck to all of you out there.

Be safe!

Headmasterstl
07-25-07, 13:20
I easily qualify as a "senior" hobbyist. I've been a lurking member of this board for some time now but this is my first review. I had a rare opportunity to go cruising last night (I'm normally a 9-5 work guy, not out late). I made a run from I-44 down Jeffferson to Broadway south to Davis. I saw an WSW walking on Broadway near Chippewa. She was wearing a mini skirt showing off nice legs, had shoulder length hair, and looked pretty good. I decided to keep cruising further south, not sure if I was window shopping, or buying. I rarely pick up a girl the first time I see her, prefering to wait until I've seen her out a few times. It makes me feel more comfortable that I'm not picking up LE. My cruise further south produced nothing so I reversed my direction and just as I got to Chippewa, I saw the same lady I'the seen earlier. I pulled over, she jumped in and off we went. Her name is Terry. She smelled nice, looked pretty good (30s? ), and didn't have all the telltale signs of drug addiction. I told her I hadn't seen her before and she let me know this was not her "primary career". I asked if she was LE, "no", she said, pulling up her top, and inviting me to check out her small, but firm breasts, which I did. I suggest $20, but we settled on $25. She took me to a secluded place nearby, parked, and she began a decent BBBJ. After several minutes, we had a couple of vehicles drive by, which not only interrupted the mood, but also made us feel a bit uncomfortable. She suggested we go elsewhere. She invited me to her place. She had me drop her off in front of a group of row houses, and told me to park on the street. She headed down the alley and said she'the be right back to get me after she made sure it was okay to go in. I did a 3 point turn and parked. You guessed it, she didn't come back. Now, in all fairness to her, I didn't wait very long. The "neighbors" were all out, mostly in the street and I didn't' feel very comfortable about either sitting in my car very long, or leaving it parked there, unattended, for 15 minutes while I was inside doin' my business. So, after the song on the radio finished, I headed home. If I see her again, I'll try to pick her up. If she recognizes me and runs, then she was ripping me off.

Tommy Boy
07-26-07, 13:34
...Her name is Terry. She smelled nice, looked pretty good (30s? ), and didn't have all the telltale signs of drug addiction. I told her I hadn't seen her before and she let me know this was not her "primary career". I asked if she was LE, "no", she said, pulling up her top, and inviting me to check out her small, but firm breasts, which I did. I suggest $20, but we settled on $25. She took me to a secluded place nearby, parked, and she began a decent BBBJ. After several minutes, we had a couple of vehicles drive by, which not only interrupted the mood, but also made us feel a bit uncomfortable. She suggested we go elsewhere. She invited me to her place. She had me drop her off in front of a group of row houses, and told me to park on the street. She headed down the alley and said she'the be right back to get me after she made sure it was okay to go in. I did a 3 point turn and parked. You guessed it, she didn't come back. Now, in all fairness to her, I didn't wait very long. The "neighbors" were all out, mostly in the street and I didn't' feel very comfortable about either sitting in my car very long, or leaving it parked there, unattended, for 15 minutes while I was inside doin' my business. So, after the song on the radio finished, I headed home. If I see her again, I'll try to pick her up. If she recognizes me and runs, then she was ripping me off.
It sounds to me like you were a victim of the classic cash & dash. At least you got some head, though. This is always a risk with car dates. I learned the hard way never to accept an offer to go to "her place" unless it's someone you know and trust. She probably doesn't live in any of those row houses but knew that they were easy to slip behind and disappear.

My advice is to scout out some good spots for car dates. then when a girl says, "Let's go to my place," you can reply, "No, I know a good spot." Even better, don't go to the spot she suggests in the first place. It's her turf; she could dash out of the car the minute you hand over the cash. Even worse, her pimp or boyfriend could be waiting at her spot to mug you. If you pick a spot that's just out of her comfortable walking range, then you're in control of the date.

Luvtheladies
07-26-07, 13:58
..... I made a run from I-44 down Jeffferson to Broadway south to Davis. I saw an WSW walking on Broadway near Chippewa. She was wearing a mini skirt showing off nice legs, had shoulder length hair, and looked pretty good. I decided to keep cruising further south, not sure if I was window shopping, or buying. I rarely pick up a girl the first time I see her, prefering to wait until I've seen her out a few times. It makes me feel more comfortable that I'm not picking up LE. My cruise further south produced nothing so I reversed my direction and just as I got to Chippewa, I saw the same lady I'the seen earlier. I pulled over, she jumped in and off we went. Her name is Terry. She smelled nice, looked pretty good (30s? ), and didn't have all the telltale signs of drug addiction. I told her I hadn't seen her before and she let me know this was not her "primary career". I asked if she was LE, "no", she said, pulling up her top, and inviting me to check out her small, but firm breasts, which I did. ....Thanx for the report Headmasterstl - can you give us a more detailed/specific description of "Terry"? May help other mongers.

BTW, great advice from Tommy Boy on "scouting" your place in advance!

Headmasterstl
07-27-07, 14:24
Terry is averave height, maybe about 5'6", with shoulder length dark hair. She's slender, but not druggie/anorexically thin, with small breasts, caucasion. She's not bad looking (I'the give her about a 6. 5. For a SW, she's well above average. Doesn't have that weathered, hardened look). I really believed her when she said she's a part-timer. I'm not sure what else I can add. She was wearing a light colored mini skirt that showed off her slender legs. When I saw her the first time, I actually thought she might be Jennifer, a girl I'the seen a few weeks earlier. I'll write more about Jennifer in a review. I hope this helps.

Thanx for the report Headmasterstl - can you give us a more detailed/specific description of "Terry"? May help other mongers.

BTW, great advice from Tommy Boy on "scouting" your place in advance!

Headmasterstl
07-27-07, 14:34
I was cruising mid afternoon down S. Broadway a few weeks ago. I saw nothing until I got south of the county line. I've occasionally seen a few young ladies walking in the area, but none have ever given me the look, so I assume they were not working. This time, I saw a slender young woman walking and I had a hunch about her. I pulled off Broadway at the next street, turned around, and parked my car about 10 feet short of the intersection off to the side of the road. My cell phone rang and I took the call, and after a few minutes, the young lady walked over to my car, I leaned over to unlock the door and she got in. I finished my phone call, we made polite introductions and I drove off. I asked her if she was LE, which she said "no", and I asked her to show me. She lifted her top exposing her small breasts, which I touched. Then she asked me if I was LE and I said no, and that was that. Jennifer is late 20s/early 30s, slender, with a fresh face, shoulder length brown hair. She smelled nice, had clean clothes on and didn't look like a crack ho. I let her know I was in the mood for BBBJ and she said for $30, she had a friend's apt we could use. It was just down the street off Broadway. I parked out front while Jennifer went in to make sure the coast was clear. She waived me in, I said Hi to two other young women who were watching TV. Jennifer led me to a bedroom, asked me to place the $ on the dresser, I dropped trau, layed on the bed and received a pretty decent BBBJ, while playing with her breasts. The service was pretty darn good right up to the point of the finish. Being the kind of guy who likes my BBBJs to completion and beyond, I had warned Jennifer that I prefer she not stop until I asked her to. Despite this, about 15 seconds into my finish, she pulled off to spit, not even continuing to stimulate me manually. I called this shortcoming to her attention, and she gladly resumed her oral recitation, but it just wasn't the same as if she'the not interrupted things, even though it was just momentarily. I would see Jennifer again if we could come to an understanding regarding the finish. She was clean, very nice, nice looking, and gave pretty darn good head.

DeadDead22
08-28-07, 21:14
Went cruisin' a little north of center the other day by MLK and Union. I was bored and had a hour for lunch. Figured I'd do a little window shopping. I saw nothing until I reached the corner of Union and MLK, by the small park. There was a brunette WSW walking back and forth across the street in tight black pants and a small black halter top. I had cruised this scene before and seen her, but this time I think she recognized my ride and tried to wave me down. I'll tell you what, her body was actually really tight, with some decent apples up front and a tight little backside. Her face looked a little chewed up (hard to see while you're driving), but I was just window shopping. Another thing that made me kind of leery was her pimp / boyfriend / pusher sitting on the street corner across from her. I knew he was with her because I had seen them together before. Has anyone else balsy enough to cruise this scene seen her before? Has anyone had the balls to stop. Anyway, WSWs with kickin' bodies are slim pickins most of the time, but something just didn't feel right. I might've picked her up if her pimp wasn't right there.

-T

Richiboone
09-04-07, 03:19
Went cruisin' a little north of center the other day by MLK and Union. I was bored and had a hour for lunch. Figured I'd do a little window shopping. I saw nothing until I reached the corner of Union and MLK, by the small park. There was a brunette WSW walking back and forth across the street in tight black pants and a small black halter top. I had cruised this scene before and seen her, but this time I think she recognized my ride and tried to wave me down. I'll tell you what, her body was actually really tight, with some decent apples up front and a tight little backside. Her face looked a little chewed up (hard to see while you're driving), but I was just window shopping. Another thing that made me kind of leery was her pimp / boyfriend / pusher sitting on the street corner across from her. I knew he was with her because I had seen them together before. Has anyone else balsy enough to cruise this scene seen her before? Has anyone had the balls to stop. Anyway, WSWs with kickin' bodies are slim pickins most of the time, but something just didn't feel right. I might've picked her up if her pimp wasn't right there.

-TDid she have a purse? No? Still, a knife in the pocket is a possibility. I keep a pipe handy. Never had to go for it. Never had that kind of problem with a girl on the south side. I have no strong opinion about the north side but think it might be a somewhat higher possibility.

I am no expert but have been doing mongering regularly for about 8 years. I have not had problems from any pimps. On the other hand I make sure I am not followed. You don't want to be a fool. Also, I pick the place, especially if I see a pimp. Haven't tried the north side in quite a while. When I did go I saw very little there so I stopped going. WSW, Union & MLK. I'll try it.

On the south side they often don't have a car. What they are doing is letting you know they know who you are, license plate, car description, etc. If she doesn't show up or shows up damaged he'll drop a dime on you, is my guess.

DirtyDuke
09-13-07, 15:15
Happened to be around Davis the other day and saw a lot of LE action. Anyone know what was up over there?

Crash64
09-26-07, 23:14
Guys, I am here to give you a warning. I have been to the Exchange area before and have picked up 3 differant girls. All have been legit. But today was differant.

First, let me say that I saw more girls out this afternoon than ever! And I picked the wrong one. I am sorry but I do not remember her name. She is a 30ish brunette. Nice slender body and a cute face. She was wearing a demin jacket and skirt. Also wearing black stockings and boots.

I first saw her walking across the street from Rio's. I was coming up behind her and thought "Damn what a nice ass and a great set of legs." I drove past her and made eye contact and she gave me that nod. I went around the block and met her on a side street. I asked her if she need a ride and she asked if she could get in. Once in the car, I asked her where she wanted to go. She replied "Hwy BJ" After the your not LE back and forth, she pulled her bra down and shwed me some nice titties and then I gave her nipples. With that out of the way, she asked what I wanted. I said a blow job and she stated .5 and I said .4 with CIMWS. She moaned and I told her that .4 was all I had. She agreed. As we drove she asked if I want to start, she started by rubbing my cock thru my jeans. She told me to go to the Metro Link parking lot. I thought it is easier to hide in plain site. When I got there she told me to park on the street. Me being the dumbass I am, did it. She pulled my dick out and then said money first. I gave it to her. At this point she stroked me and then asked if I had a napkin and then said she had to pee. RED FLAG! I said no way she was getting out with my money with out finishing her job. After a bit of a argument she stayed in the car. She start playing with my cock and did some sucking and then whispered that she wanted to fuck. I said no money, she said so what. we agreed to a quick CFS. She started giving me a pretty good blow job. Then all went bad.

I kneels in the seat and starts has me move my seat back and lean it back. Then, "OH SHIT IT IS MY CRAZY BOYFRIEND" My mind went oh fuck and my dick went limp. There about 2 feet from my door was a black man acting all pissed off. She jumps up, I start the car and she gets out to starts yelling at him as he walks away. I start pulling away and I see them hug.

Dumbass me!!! Out .40 but still alive and uninjured. Sorry about the length of this, but I wanted you guys to know so you can avoid her or if you do pick her up, some of this might help you.

Sam

Richiboone
09-28-07, 11:59
What is the Exchange area?

KC Questor
09-28-07, 19:07
What is the Exchange area?

East Si-de (http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&trf=0&lon=-90.139625&lat=38.6335&mag=3)

Rollamale
10-10-07, 08:25
I was in St.Louis this weekend. Sat night I was out and about not even looking, plus I was not in a part of town that is known for SWs. I was on Woodson and St.Charles Rock Rd. When ever I am out I am always looking, searching anyway for possibly SW, cuase you never know when an opportunity mya present itself

There is a used car dealership on the left of Woodson, if you are turning right onto St Charles Rock Rd. She was just standing there, at first I thought it was a bus stop. I did not see metro sign there or anywhere near where she was standing. I rolled my window for her to know I was looking at her. She smiled and waved. I circled around again the same way.Again, smiled,waved, she waved me over. I circled around again this time so she cuold get in.Did the cop check, talked and got a covered BJ for 25. She was about 22, with some meat on her, but nice, clean, pleasant. She said her name was Anita.

Earl Shines
10-11-07, 00:42
Went out on Penn tonight...that place has dried up terribly.

After a few round found a young spinner in a hatchback, she hopped out, did the cop check and got a half-decent BBJCIM for 25.

What happened out on that stroll? LEO just destroy it entirely?

Hell Rayser
10-11-07, 21:11
I used o work on woodson road back in the 90's and picked up several girls there (before I knew about south broadway). I still cruise through the area every so often but have not had any luck.

Since the board is dead I will tell a little story about my first time with a SW. It was when I was leaving this job on woodson rd one night around midnight, I headed up and got on 70 west and right before lindburgh I saw this cute blonde sitting on the hood of her car on east bound shoulder. Being the gentleman I was I immediatly got off at the Lindburgh exit and went to offer assistance. When I pulled up behind her she walked back to the car and I asked her if she needed some help. She said she needed some money for gas and I said I could take her to get some gas. She then countered "well I was looking for a little more money than that" So I asked her how much and she said $20. I just happen to have $20 exactly. I asked what would I get for the $20 and she said the best damn blow job I ever had. So she hopped in and proceeded to give me a BJ right there on the side of hwy 70. When she was done she hopped out and drove off. Every night for the next month I made sure I had a $20 bill with me every night when I left work, but I never did see this girl again.

Richiboone
10-13-07, 00:20
Went out on Penn tonight...that place has dried up terribly.

After a few round found a young spinner in a hatchback, she hopped out, did the cop check and got a half-decent BBJCIM for 25.

What happened out on that stroll? LEO just destroy it entirely?Yes, LE has done a big number on it. A few years ago a judge who was (apparently) really trying to help these girls got embarrassed in the papers because he was attempting actual rehabilitation thru counselors, etc. Not "hard on criminals", I guess.

IMHO most of these girls are not dangerous at all to the johns, just to themselves.

Anyway, after that he/they had to go back to just throwing them in the pokey.

There are still a few around. You have to be tenacious.

Country Boy #3
10-13-07, 12:24
I used o work on woodson road back in the 90's and picked up several girls there (before I knew about south broadway). I still cruise through the area every so often but have not had any luck.

Since the board is dead I will tell a little story about my first time with a SW. It was when I was leaving this job on woodson rd one night around midnight, I headed up and got on 70 west and right before lindburgh I saw this cute blonde sitting on the hood of her car on east bound shoulder. Being the gentleman I was I immediatly got off at the Lindburgh exit and went to offer assistance. When I pulled up behind her she walked back to the car and I asked her if she needed some help. She said she needed some money for gas and I said I could take her to get some gas. She then countered "well I was looking for a little more money than that" So I asked her how much and she said $20. I just happen to have $20 exactly. I asked what would I get for the $20 and she said the best damn blow job I ever had. So she hopped in and proceeded to give me a BJ right there on the side of hwy 70. When she was done she hopped out and drove off. Every night for the next month I made sure I had a $20 bill with me every night when I left work, but I never did see this girl again.

Sometimes it really pays to be a good samaritan. Great story.

Markanon
10-14-07, 08:51
Boss putting me up next week in Stl and looking for some SW, or motel fun.

Otherwise will try Exchange.

DeadDead22
10-15-07, 11:45
Boss putting me up next week in Stl and looking for some SW, or motel fun.

Otherwise will try Exchange.Talked to an old provider of mine who recently worked the stroll, and she told me it's hot as shit right now. info might be dated, but if you decide to go, play it safe and keep your head on a swivel for the po-po.

Stay safe.

Brad 243
10-16-07, 22:48
I don't go out of my way doing this; but for you guys that like the risk I had some young hot girls waving at me across from Ted Drew's east while I was driving. They really wanted my attention. Not sure what they were really up for.

Jeffc 574
10-19-07, 10:36
Was down south after the Blues game. Saw a few girls. Picked up Cheryl, I think. .2 for a pretty poor bj with a hj finish. She had me drop her at her cousins. Wish I had seen the cousin sooner. She was a better looker.

Crash64
10-20-07, 02:42
A couple of weeks ago I tried the Jefferson south from 44 route. The first night out I pick a blonde, I think her name was Cheryl. Not a bad looking lady probably 30ish. Anyway, after the routine are you a cop, no are you, no then lets have some fun. We found a side street and for .30 she gave me a pretty decent bbbjcimws. I dropped her off at what she said was her house. On my way back to 44, I noticed a sw at Jefferson and Lynch. A cute little spanish looking girl. I saved the thought for another day.

A week later I decided to try again. This time I took Grand to Lynch to Jefferson and there stood the young lady from the week before. So after a few trips around the block I pulled up a stop sign and she walked over and hopped in. A quick discussion and we agreed on .5 for some half and half with her finishing me with a bbbjcimws. She said she usually got $, but I told her all I had was the .5, so we found a side street. She got all nervous and said hurry up, first some real good bbbj, then some doggie in the front street then off came the raincoat she went back to the bbbj and I took my load in her mouth. But instead of swallowing, she spit it out. Kind of pissed me off, but o well the bbbj was great. I dropped her off and home I went.

I tried the same area last Saturday and then this Thursday with no luck. I checked out the area around Ted Drewes on Watson, but nothing.

I will post again with my experience today on Exchange. I was there a week or so ago and there was a nice wsw by the railroad tracks, but too much action. As I left the area I saw a suv that appeared to be a cop, it was down the street by the railroad tracks and had some emergency lights on, so I got the hell out of there. Till next time, happy hunting!

Jeffc 574
10-20-07, 08:09
STLPD has a Chevy pickup in their fleet. It is a few years old and had what looks like a roll cage in the bed, but is a light bar.

They just took delivery of some Chevy Tahoes. I have seen them in regular police paint, but it is likely there are others.

Crash64
10-21-07, 23:10
Thursday I decided to try the Exchange area again. I headed up there around 10: 30. Not much action at first. Just a colored lady wearing a hooded jacket with the hood up. A little wierd, but ok. As I drove around more girls came out nothing worth taking a chance with. About 11:15, I sighted a lady with a sweet looking ass going behind a boarded up house with a black man. The black man proceeded to take a piss behind this house, so they did not look like LE to me. This was on the street that runs parallel to 55. I am sorry I do not know the name of the street. If you head east on 55 and take the Exchange exit and then make a left at the top of the exit and then the next left. If follow it for about 1-1/2 miles it are right by the Gateway race track. I made several passes and did not see her again, so I decided to call it a day and head to work. After I passed this house again, I saw her coming out from behind it, so I went up the street and turned around. From behind I saw one of the best asses I have seen in a long time. She also had a tiny waist. AS she turned around I expected to see a 'rode hard and put away wet' face. Was I ever wrong! This girl was damn fine. Best looking SW I have ever seen. This lady should be posting on CL or BP, not walking the street. But hey if she wants to why not. I past her three time (I was going to be late for work if I did not leave then) All three times I past she waved and then turned to see if I was going to stop. DAMN JOB.

I went back at 10: 30pm after work, praying and hoping to see her again. No luck, but I did meet Crystal. I will post my experience with her at a later time.

Bill Bradsky
10-22-07, 10:54
This girl was damn fine. Best looking SW I have ever seen. This lady should be posting on CL or BP, not walking the street. But hey if she wants to why not. I past her three time (I was going to be late for work if I did not leave then) All three times I past she waved and then turned to see if I was going to stop. DAMN JOB.

I went back at 10: 30pm after work, praying and hoping to see her again. No luck

"Work is the curse of the drinking class". W.C.Fields

Stlhustla
10-22-07, 13:07
Was down around Penn/Virginia/Broadway last evening around 11:45, and I saw a phenomenal looking SW by the BP gas station walking towards the overpass. She had on tight long jogging pants and a half shirt length hoody, with her tight belly exposed, could not have weighed more than 110 lbs. When she looked in the car, she was HOT. Long brownish hair, bangs just above her eyebrows, great smile, great lips, nearly blemish free fresh face. I was overwhelmed.

She hops in, and immediately tells me she is out trying to make cash. I act dumb and say I thought she just needed a ride, and that I would never dream of asking for sex for money, how would I know she was not a cop. She reached over and grabbed my package through my jeans, rubbing it like she was hoping a genie would pop out, I said thanks, but you will have to show me something to convince me. She apologized for her little breasts, but lifted her hoody to reveal incredibly cute little breasts (no sagging) with gloriously knobby dark nipples. So I was convinced, easily in the top 3 list for SW's in the looks department. Said her name was Pam.

We agreed on. 3 for BBBJ with allowing me to see her nude. She said she knew the best spot, I said, don't worry I know a spot, and off we went. I have an SUV, and she leaped over the seat so fast to get to the back, I actually was starting to believe she was excited about our encounter. So I climbed in the back and she pulled off the top, down went the pants, and I found she had an excellent unshaven (but maintained) little kitty. She started going down on me, way too rough, but when I told her to take it easy, she did. Things were going fairly well, but she seemed to be tweaking a little as things went on. Then things went down hill.

I saw a car coming towards us, and it was Johnny law. We were in the back, motor off, no lights, so I was not freaking out. When I told her to stay down for a second, she asked why. When I told her a cop was passing by SHE FREAKED. Dropped to the floor like she was shot out of a cannon. She started saying "O MY GOD, OH MY GOD, get us out of here. " I told her to chill, and that the cop was gone, and she told me, A) she was known and B) she was wanted on felonies.

UGH, not a hassle I need, so after the cop was out of site I climbed back up front and eased on out of there. She stayed flat on the floor in the back, jabbering about how she needed to get out of here and get back home and would I drive her, and we can finish this later and on and on and on. Now in the meantime I am getting worried, because I actually stash my wallet in the back, under the seat, and she was lying on the floor. I told her it would be fine if we met later, but she would need to give me back the money to hold until then. She is all weirded out still and says, no, she needs the money now, and I should find another spot and we will finish. I really had no interest in continuing on in the state she was in, so I told her just to guide me to her house. She climbed back in front, and I was scanning her for my wallet, crossing my fingers and hoping she did not notice it back there.

I'm sure you will all say I was a fool to not force the issue, but I have a kind heart, and her life seems to be in a shit-storm, so the. 30 meant far less to me, so I let it go. Told her to be careful, and dropped her off. She was out like a shot, did not look back and was gone without a word of goodbye or see you later.

It was bizarre how unhinged she became, a real Sybil-type experience. I was anticipating one of the best SW experiences of my life and it ended with some sort of weird feral-hooker experience.

Its a shame, as slim as the pickings have been, I thought I had scored a real gem, oh and by the way, she did not notice the wallet and I retrieved it after she exited the vehicle.

Please someone tell me there is a new stroll somewhere or an old stroll coming back to life somewhere.

Cybin
10-22-07, 21:40
"Work is the curse of the drinking class". W.C.FieldsWorking and lack of money interfers with everything worth doing in life.

Crash64
10-23-07, 20:36
I headed back the the Exchange area and at 9th and Wanasty I saw a young SW and she headed to my car and I let her in. She told me her name was Crystal. After the usual I am not a cop are you routine, she asked if we were going to do this parked or driving. She looked pretty nice up close and seemed to have a nice body. I have to admit she gave a hell of a BBBJ. She did not ever slow down or stop and she kept going till I shot off in her mouth. The only problem was that in negotiating I offered. 3 and she said. 6 and she would not let me cim. I offered. 5 and told her she had to swallow. She agreed. But when she was done, she spit into a napkin. Oh well still a hell of a blowjob!

She gave me her number and told me I could call her and we could meet again for more fun.

I will post East Side III later. This is my return visit to meet Crystal.

Rosco2
10-24-07, 15:34
StlHustla, great story. Did you get Pam's number? About how old was she? Try not to keep anything in your wallet, but cash. Maybe have everything locked up in the glove compartment. Thanks again for a great story.

Stlhustla
10-25-07, 13:34
StlHustla, great story. Did you get Pam's number? About how old was she? Try not to keep anything in your wallet, but cash. Maybe have everything locked up in the glove compartment. Thanks again for a great story.Nope, did not get a phone number, I guess I usually wait to ask until afterwards, sorry. She looked to be no more than maybe 25, could be younger, great clear skin

Looking back it was really a shame that she went all Dr. Hyde, she would have been one for the Hall of Fame.

Knucklebuck
10-27-07, 13:43
Couple updates: Last Friday night saw Anna from previous posts working the area around Elwood & Broadway. Have saw here there for a few weeks. She says her 723# is Voicemail only.

Last night, was up near Pestalozzi & Jefferson and met up with a blonde named Elizabeth. Kinda young and seemed cute from the street. Get her in the car and not only is she high as all holy, she must be mildly retarded as she was only speaking in broken sentences that were hard to understand.

So we find a place to park and at first she keeps stopping and pulling her hair out of her mouth but she finishes a fairly decent bbbjcim.

There were a few other gals on South Broadway down near the market. One old gal with black curly hair. Got a look at her face and decided to pass.

Ericb3865
10-27-07, 18:08
Picked up a WSW named Rhonda at Broadway and Davis, claims she was out celebrating her 50th birthday. Pretty good body and face for 50. Settled for. 3 for BBBJCIM and was quite enthusiastic about what she does. She's straight up and obviously doesn't do any crack. She's blonde, medium build, and about 5'8. A definite repeat in my book but unfortunately she wasn't giving out any digits. Speaking of that area, there used to be a skinny BSW by the name of Shante that I haven't seen for almost a year. She lived on Pennsylvania and I always found her coming out of the Iron Horse. Was wondering if anyone had seen her recently or knew what happened to her?

Tororojo
10-28-07, 13:32
Couple updates: Last Friday night saw Anna from previous posts working the area around Elwood & Broadway. Have saw here there for a few weeks. She says her 723# is Voicemail only.

Last night, was up near Pestalozzi & Jefferson and met up with a blonde named Elizabeth. Kinda young and seemed cute from the street. Get her in the car and not only is she high as all holy, she must be mildly retarded as she was only speaking in broken sentences that were hard to understand.

So we find a place to park and at first she keeps stopping and pulling her hair out of her mouth but she finishes a fairly decent bbbjcim.

There were a few other gals on South Broadway down near the market. One old gal with black curly hair. Got a look at her face and decided to pass.

I've picked up Elizabeth a few times. I must have gotten her while see wasn't as high because she was relatively normal.

I will agree that she gives a pretty good BJ.

She is about the least scary looking I've seen on the streets.

Knucklebuck
10-28-07, 17:48
Picked up a gal named "J" or Jay near Grand & Meramec last night about 2am. Had on this huge coat but the face looked halfway young.

Got her to take the parka off and she's little heavy, but not bad. Gave a really good BBBJCIM and dropped her back off at the Village market.

UpForFun
10-28-07, 20:49
Had some time to drive around to see what I could spot. Hadn't picked up anyone on his side of the river before, so me and the little head was just doing recon.

Started down Broadway around 2pm and didn't see anything, not even LE. Back of Broadway to Bates and on to Grand & Meramec, nothing. Since I didn't hit the side streets off Broadway, I wasn't suprised not to see anything.

Left the area and went to E. STL...(See Brooklyn Board)

Jeffc 574
10-30-07, 14:44
I was curios, I have been down S. B'way at night, usually between 9 and 11. I will have some day time free time and was wondering if a trip south would be worth the effort?

Headmasterstl
11-01-07, 13:18
Daytime pickings down Broadway have been slim to none lately. I've been cruising around late morning/lunch time hoping to see Anna, but no luck. Yesterday, I was about to give up when I spotted a young white woman at Broadway near Meramec. I swung around, she gave me the look and I motioned her into the the car. We got the usual "are you a cop" stuff out of the way. She said her name was Jana, 23 yrs old, pretty, a little thick, but not fat. She showed me a nice rack which she let me feel to prove she wasn't LE. We drove to one of my usual spots, negotiated. 25 for BBBJCIM (no swallow). She gave very good head. I delivered a large load and she kept going until I was done. When she pulled off of me I expected her to open the door to spit, instead I found myself with a mess in my lap. That was the only disappointment. She said she usually walks along Grand at night.

Richiboone
11-04-07, 02:37
Daytime pickings down Broadway have been slim to none lately. I've been cruising around late morning/lunch time hoping to see Anna, but no luck. Yesterday, I was about to give up when I spotted a young white woman at Broadway near Meramec. I swung around, she gave me the look and I motioned her into the the car. We got the usual "are you a cop" stuff out of the way. She said her name was Jana, 23 yrs old, pretty, a little thick, but not fat. She showed me a nice rack which she let me feel to prove she wasn't LE. We drove to one of my usual spots, negotiated. 25 for BBBJCIM (no swallow). She gave very good head. I delivered a large load and she kept going until I was done. When she pulled off of me I expected her to open the door to spit, instead I found myself with a mess in my lap. That was the only disappointment. She said she usually walks along Grand at night."Only disappointment"? It is a lot more than disappointing. That is bad. BAD behavior. How inconsiderate! Please, for yours and all us other mongers do not let a girl get away with that shit. If you have already paid her at least give her some verbal shit. I usually give them just 15 in front and tell them the rest is up to them. An average jog gets them another 5, a good job gets another 10 for a total of 25.

Noise Maker
11-04-07, 10:40
I saw a report on here about Gina. I am trying to catch up with her. Gina use to run "Gina's Bath and Body" which was a massage place in St. Charles. It's now run by Sandy. Gina was in an accident and had to give up the business. She was last spotted walking the strip from what I understand from the fairly new report. If anyone has her number please forward it to me. I've known Gina for many years and would like to catch up with her.

I apologize if this is the wrong area for this post.

Oh as an aside I use to run the STLMassage maling list detailing 60+ providers in St. Louis/IL. I will post that information here in the appropriate forum.

Thanks,

Noise Maker

Hell Rayser
11-05-07, 20:51
I was the one to originally report on Gina. she was cruising the strip in a little red possibly Honda. she took me to a hwy underpass. she told me her life story on the way and said dhe needed money for legal reasons and said she lost her liscense and was living in st charles st peters area, I am assuming with a roommate because she would not do in-call. I have tried her number several times including today with no luck. She seemed to be doing well, really airheaded but I heard thats her normal ways.

UpForFun
11-14-07, 01:30
I have not picked up a sw on the STL side yet, but I still check out the scene every now and then. Made the loops and saw a wsw near Primm St. About 5'6" slim with jeans and a jacket and light brown hair. As I made a few turns to get back at her, another monger made the pick.

I made a few loops again and went to the store. Then I hit the area again and there was another monger making the pick again. I left and went to E. STL after that.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Hardlarz
11-15-07, 10:12
Please pardone the stupid Question!

Where is the stroll here in the Lou?

When is the best time to go trolling?

I'm a native but usually get my fun at the Eastside clubs, but my regular hook-up has left the biz.

Knucklebuck
11-17-07, 19:22
...a dick dastardly plot to keep a monger down!

Christ...over 3 hours on the street last night from midnite to 3am and I saw one gal. At Texas and Gravois hanging with her dopeman. White, blonde and old so I passed.

Then today I decide to hit the South Side in the daylight around 3pm. I cruise up Broadway to Bates and I see a tall, extremely skinny WSW with very tight jeans and frizzy blonde hair. She's walking up the hill to Bellerive park. She looked kinda clean so I didn't really pay any attention to her. I drive past and seen her stop and scope out the action and it looked like she may be working.

Sweet...I circle back and she's walking back across Broadway to Bates. Dammit...too much traffic. I catch a glimpse of the face and it wasn't so hot but the skinny body still caught my eye. So I circle around and figure I will catch her on the one way street alongside the overpass that exits onto Broadway. I pull down there and stop about 25 feet from Broadway ...waiting...waiting...boom, there she is and she doesn't get one foot off the sidewalk to make it towards me when some fucking pigs/cops turns into the one way street the wrong way and cuts her off. Not only that, he is blocking me from leaving.

The scene looks ambiguous enough that she hadn't started toward me to get picked up. I crept forward and motioned that I wanted to get past. The cops are talking to the girl and point towards me. She shakes her heard no but its clear she's agitated about being hassled. The cops hesitate and back up onto Broadway and I get the hell out of Dodge...once again unsatified.

Rosco2
11-17-07, 20:03
....she doesn't get one foot off the sidewalk to make it towards me when some fucking pigs/cops turns into the one way street the wrong way and cuts her off.

Sorry to hear about your encounter with the fuzz. Keep a positive attitude. On Tuesday or Wednesday when I was in town, I saw a monger driving a late-model black car (I won't say what model, of course) pick up a WSW at Virginia and Courtois. She was kinda old, though, perhaps the oldest SW I've ever seen. She tried lifting his door handle twice before he finally decided to unlock the door and let her in ;-)

I guess you can be happy that the officer stopped your lady before she entered your car, and then stopped both of you. He could have waited, I suppose.

Noise Maker
11-18-07, 11:51
I was the one to originally report on Gina. she was cruising the strip in a little red possibly Honda. she took me to a hwy underpass. she told me her life story on the way and said dhe needed money for legal reasons and said she lost her liscense and was living in st charles st peters area, I am assuming with a roommate because she would not do in-call. I have tried her number several times including today with no luck. She seemed to be doing well, really airheaded but I heard thats her normal ways.Since you have Gina's phone numer PM me with it as my post had indicated I was trying to get back in tou with her.

Thanks

Hell Rayser
11-21-07, 17:17
Picked up a 22 yo spinner named GG short for angie. about a 7 on scale not very enthusiastic. did bbbj on some side street and then she showed me her Kkitty and what a fine kitty it was, usual compensation, did get digits but she said not to share them;)

Rosco2
11-22-07, 11:56
Hell Rayser wrote, "Picked up a 22 yo spinner named GG..."

Congratulations on finally lucking out on the south side. Since she doesn't want her phone number distributed, why don't you help everyone out by saying what nearby intersection you picked her up at (eg., Pennsylvania and Holly Hills) and what time of day (and day of week) it was?

I'm guessing some girls walk down both Pennsylvania and Broadway, but others just choose Broadway. Also, the stroll on each of those streets runs along for about 1.5 miles from Bates to the CFM/Shell, so an intersecting street might be helpful. But most crucial, I think, is knowing the time of day, if someone else is to find GG.

Hell Rayser
11-23-07, 11:04
I found GG at around 11 am tues morning at the BP on Michigan and Bates.

DeadDead22
11-23-07, 11:45
I'm starting to think that this stroll is dead. Swung by on tuesday. Did stop to get a closer look at a WSW, thin, blonde, and looked clean, albeit a little ugly (you can't have everything, right?). Just asked her where the nearest ATM was. She volunteered to ride with me to the ATM, which is a sign that she's legit. Anyway, headed all the way up to N. Broadway and saw two more SW. One was a [dangerously] young-looking white girl in a heavy jacket. The other was a very thin and young BSW. Didn't stop for either, but they were definitely working. There was a little po-po action on N. Broadway, but definitely not for the girls. They were chasing a suspect apparently.

Looped back around to woodson/midland and saw one middle-aged WSW who gave me the look, but she might have been high, 'cause she was wandering down the street with a real blank stare on her face. Might have been worth the stop, too, but I was just window shopping. Saw nothing on woodson/st charles rock rd. Usually see one or two BSW that late at night.

Be safe, fellas.

Knucklebuck
11-24-07, 07:07
Zilch...4+ hours of polluting the environment and stuffing the coffers of the oil company and I got nothing to show for it.

I took your guys' advice and hit Page to Woodson to St. Charles Rock Rd. Off of Lynn (something) I saw a chunky BSW walking back behind some big store. I swung into the parking lot and pulled out onto the side street she was walking on. Kinda big so I passed despite her frantic waving. I was just amazed to see some action out there.

But the South Side and the full moon disappointed me. Even the cops were fairly scarce tonight.

Larks Tongue
12-01-07, 18:37
Zilch...4+ hours of polluting the environment and stuffing the coffers of the oil company and I got nothing to show for it.

I took your guys' advice and hit Page to Woodson to St. Charles Rock Rd. Off of Lynn (something) I saw a chunky BSW walking back behind some big store. I swung into the parking lot and pulled out onto the side street she was walking on. Kinda big so I passed despite her frantic waving. I was just amazed to see some action out there.

But the South Side and the full moon disappointed me. Even the cops were fairly scarce tonight.

I gotta agree with you there. I got off from work early today and did the circuit a couple of times with no success. Nothing out, not even any appearances from uncle leo.

Ericb3865
12-01-07, 20:25
P/U Anna near Broadway and Mederer around 4:30. Pulled around back on Penn to the one way section and had an incredible BBBJ for. 40. Other than that, the pickings were slim in this side of the river. South Jefferson and North Broadway were totally dead. Plus the heat was on. Saw three cruisers hitting the side streets and one plain wrapper going up and down South Broadway.

Teddyb699
12-02-07, 18:52
In town for a week and staying by the airport.

I saw mention that there may be some girls that work the area. Could I get something with a bit better direction on where to look?

I cruised around some of the airport motels and didn't see anyone. But most were more expensive than I would expect sw to be staying.

Also cruised N. Grand. Saw girls, but nothing choice enough to stop for. Next day noticed LE just parked a cruiser there. No one inside, just parked so it was really obvious to anyone trolling the streets.

Jeffc 574
12-03-07, 10:54
Was down S. B'way last night. Leo followed me to make sure I was safe. I decided the highway and home was the safest bet.

Jonesinjohnson
12-04-07, 12:45
I've never seen a sw, and was just wondering what the appeal was?

The only girls I've ever seen were incall escorts, and was very surprised, honestly, to see that sw's were still such a popular thing. Can someone let me in on the secret? Why choose a sw over an escort?

Thanks,

JJ

Rosco2
12-04-07, 15:44
Most cops are good guys, but check out this bad apple:

From BND.com (http://www.bnd.com/326/story/194598.html):

Former Chicago police sergeant on trial for rape [The Associated Press (ap.org)]

CHICAGO --

A former Chicago police sergeant is on trial for allegedly raping a woman in 2004 after picking her up in his squad car.

John Herman waived his right to a jury trial, opting for a bench trial in which Cook County Circuit Judge Joseph Claps will decide his guilt or innocence. The 42-year-old Herman faces charges of aggravated criminal sexual assault, aggravated kidnapping and official misconduct over the alleged attack on March 10, 2004.

Assistant State's Attorney Matt Thrun said Herman was on patrol when he saw the alleged victim walking down the street. He asked her if she was "prostituting," demanded to see identification, and ordered her into his car. Herman then drove the woman to her apartment, where he raped her.

Defense lawyer Peter Hickey said the two had consensual sex and had met for sex on one prior occasion.

Hell Rayser
12-04-07, 22:11
Drove the south broadway stroll which now includes Michigan over to grand and back. Saw one short hefty WSW by the health services place on Michigan (this area seems more active) not for me so I headed towards grand and found Jill a very sweet 19 yo WSW near the Aldi's took her for a ride and we agreed on 1/2 and 1/2 for 50. Very decent. She was a 7 on SW scale and was very clean, said she was not working did not seem to be a crack head. This was around noon on Grand. She said she wants to do a long hotel date for $ the next time I am in town and have more time. She gave me some digits too. This is my fourth good pick up in the last couple weeks. 2 in STL 1 At a strip club at the lake and one near Louisville KY. I am on a hot streak. KNOCK ON WOOD

Rollamale
12-05-07, 09:31
Im sure some of the member here coould write a Masters Thesis on why pickup a SW's. For me is when I am out in about in an area that is known for SW's. The little head starts to think about how nice it would be to have anice wet mouth over it. Next thing you know Im cruising an area that is known for SW's. I m a bit picky, the situation has to be right. The girl has to be decent. Then there is the hookup and do the deed. I sually cary some condoms. If not I will l stop by a C-Store in a stroll area and purchase some. Always be prepared.

Another reason is whne picking up a SW is that you can get down to business pretty quick. Then there are the times you troll, make the loop and yuo dont see anyting. you may do this several times in a day, different times a day in different areas. Then you are saying to yourself why do I do this.

Sw's V escorts is more expensive, more BS, not as fast and easy as a SW and sometimes the escort who post her ad on a website is nothing more than a SW. Also when so called escorts post thier pic on a website.That pic somtimes can be several years old, or not them at all. At least with a SW you can see what you are getting.

Cybin
12-05-07, 23:24
I enjoy the hunt. Having the women come to you is more expensive--and not near the fun (to me). I always enjoy checking out what is out there for the picking, and for me, it really has to be good for me to ever go back for seconds.

CYBIN

Hell Rayser
12-12-07, 04:18
Here is a map of where to go.

I put it in this new thread so it would not get buried.

Prairieman
12-12-07, 18:26
In the terrible event that LEO finds you in the moment or the SW gives you up, you might lose beyond the ordinary mug shot, embarassment, etc. that little auto you cherish in a forfeiture action, depending on where things occur. I have read reports of this happening in different states, and don't know the law in MO, but I prefer not to have to explain where the hell my car is.

Joe Walker
12-19-07, 06:59
In the last week, I have spent some time on South Grand near Aldi's in search of Jill (19 years old), who was favorably mentioned in a report recently.

I spent about an hour in that area on each of four different days (one late morning, two early afternoons, and one late afternoon) I did not see any SW activity along that section of Grand Avenue. I am only interested in younger WSWs (like Jill).

There was another gentleman parked near me on Tuesday afternoon, and he too seemed to be waiting for someone. He was still parked there when I left, so perhaps his patience was rewarded.

Is South Grand worth further explorations or is it as quiet as the South Broadway / Penn area is now?

Have any of you met Jill? If so, I would appreciate it if you would send me her phone number.

Thanks!

Rosco2
12-19-07, 13:58
In the last week, I have spent some time on South Grand near Aldi's in search of Jill (19 years old), who was favorably mentioned in a report recently.

I spent about an hour in that area on each of four different days (one late morning, two early afternoons, and one late afternoon) I did not see any SW activity along that section of Grand Avenue. I am only interested in younger WSWs (like Jill).

There was another gentleman parked near me on Tuesday afternoon, and he too seemed to be waiting for someone. He was still parked there when I left, so perhaps his patience was rewarded.

Is South Grand worth further explorations or is it as quiet as the South Broadway / Penn area is now?

Have any of you met Jill? If so, I would appreciate it if you would send me her phone number.

Thanks!
Gee Joe, you've been a member for a full year, and judging by your previous 2 posts, you've been mongering and driving the streets that whole time. Yet you haven't written a single review of any ladies you have picked up during that time.

A year driving around picking up SWs, yet you haven't written one single review. And now you're asking for some help? Kinda odd, wouldn't you say.

Help is given to those who contribute.

I wonder how many others there are like you reading this board, gaining from it, yet not contributing a thing.

I remember you from the old board, too, so you've been around quite a while.

Joe Walker
12-19-07, 14:44
Rosco,

Although I have not posted much on this board, I think that my two earlier reports might have saved some gentlemen from being mugged, carjacked, or arrested, so I think that my reports were of some value.- quality rather than quantity.

I do always enjoy reading your reports.- you have both quality and quantity! Keep up the good work.

I actually very rarely go out driving around. I have only picked about seven women in the last year.

Four of them, I felt sorry for and gave them each a nice sum of money without asking anything of them. I just had a pleasant conversation with each lady while driving her to the location where she wanted to be dropped off.

Two of the ones that I did engage in some sexual activities with, I would not recommend. I don't recall their names, and I have not even seen them since last spring.

Back in April, I met a petite blonde named Jamie on South Broadway near Davis. She wore wire-rim glasses. The first time that I saw her we just drove around and conversed because she did not have an incall location, and I don't like to have sex in a car.

About two weeks later, I spotted Jamie again, and she suggested that we go to a park in South County. Some other gentleman had taken her to a wooded area there earlier that week, so we went to that spot.

We had a nice time in the park, although we were almost caught in the act by some hikers.

Jamie gave me her phone number, but I waited over a month before calling her, and the number was no longer in service.

I liked Jamie a lot, and I hope that I see her again someday.

In fact, since I'm asking for phone numbers today, if anyone has Jamie's number, I would appreciate that one, too!

Thanks!

BowHuntMopar
12-20-07, 11:29
Met up with Jill (that Hell Rayser recommended) down by Gravois & Russell (Soulard). For me, she was not worth the effort. A real ***** with a capital "B". Wanted a $ for FS & she indicated if it took 5 minutes or 30 minutes, the price was the same. A real bossy type of female thinking the world owed her something. I offered and she accepted .8. NOT RECOMMENDED!!! I'll rate her face a 4 or 5, body a 6, bedroom performance a 3. I suggest Victoria (Bunny) or Heather who I reviewed on the Craigs List Review Board.

Jeffc 574
12-20-07, 13:11
For the past few weeks I have been working late on Wednesday nights and then hitting S. Broadway. Have not had much luck. There was one night when I spotted 4 of SLPDs finest chasing any other car on Broadway or Penn.

Last night I found Becky. I think she has been reviewed before. White, dark straight hair, flabby. Big Boobies that sagged all over creation. About 35-45. Talkative. But, The BBBJ with spit was fine.

Was working from a station wagon with handicapped tags near Primm.

Not the best to look at, but was out.

Crash64
12-21-07, 22:42
First, I would like to tell all of you to be very very careful in the Exchange area. I had a small problem with Illinios finest last night. But first let me tell you about my hunting on Broadway and Gravios.

I traveled down Jefferson/Broadway from 44. I saw a young thin WSW in the area of Jefferson and Grand(?) but after I turned around I saw her getting into a car. I traveled down Gravios near the Bevo Mill. I say a young 18-20yo WSW(?). I made a few trips around the block, she would never make direct eye contact, but did smile at me. When I turned around in a parking lot she walked past the front of my car and smiled. After passing me she made sure to shake her ass much more inticing than before. But after a few trips, I gave up.

In the same area, not sure what the intersection was, I saw a BSW. Very very short jean skirt. Wore a parka type coat on my first two passes, but took it off to show off a very hefty chest cover in a nice white blouse. the only problem I had was her 'boyfriend' was around and I was very uncomfortable in the way he looked at me as I try to get some signal from her. Again, after a few trips past I gave up and headed to the East side.

Now about my trip to the East side. I made my way to the St Clair exit. Made the loop from Rt 3(this is the road that leads to Roxy's) made a right and past the park right at the stop sign and over the tracks. Nothing to see at all. Made a left on Exchange after a few zig zags thru the streets in that area. Saw a few BSW but was not interested because I do not like it when they walk right out in front of you and start yelling.

Then my fun with the Illinios State Troopers. One of them followed me down Winestly(?) then I screwed up, instead of going left to get back on 55 heading east, I turned right to go about a mile and hit 55 west. Right after turning the lights came on and I thought OH SHIT.

The trooper asked the regular things, DL and insurance. Then asked me what I was over in that area for. Well, I had rehearsed this several times, and I quickly said I was lost. I was trying to get to Roxy's to pick up a friend who was too drunk to drive. Well, as you can guess he was not buying it. He questioned me several times. Told me that having anything hanging from the rearview mirror was illegal. I took down somethings, including my radar detector. Again he questioned me a few more times, still not buying my story. He went back to his car and talked to the 2nd trooper that had arrived. He came back up to me and told me to close my window because he was going to have his dog take a trip around my car. Well, one trip around became two, then three. Obviously he found nothing. Then the 2nd trooper came up and asked me what the real reason was I was in the area. Just like the first trooper, he did not believe me. But I stuck to my guns and kept telling him why I was there. Well, the first trooper came back up, handed me a warning ticket for an obstructed windshield. Told me that I was lucky not to have been car jacked and/or killed. He told me to get out of the area and if he ever saw me there again that he would make our next visit much worse.

With his permission and directions to Roxy's I made a u-turn and headed to Roxy's. Parked in the lot for a few, since one of them had followed me, then left and headed home as quickly as possible.

Sorry about the lenght of this, if admin thinks it is too long let me know and I will shorten it.

Guys, just be very very carefull in looking for some fun!

Larks Tongue
12-22-07, 14:44
First, I would like to tell all of you to be very very careful in the Exchange area. I had a small problem with Illinios finest last night. But first let me tell you about my hunting on Broadway and Gravios.

I traveled down Jefferson/Broadway from 44. I saw a young thin WSW in the area of Jefferson and Grand(?) but after I turned around I saw her getting into a car. I traveled down Gravios near the Bevo Mill. I say a young 18-20yo WSW(?). I made a few trips around the block, she would never make direct eye contact, but did smile at me. When I turned around in a parking lot she walked past the front of my car and smiled. After passing me she made sure to shake her ass much more inticing than before. But after a few trips, I gave up.

In the same area, not sure what the intersection was, I saw a BSW. Very very short jean skirt. Wore a parka type coat on my first two passes, but took it off to show off a very hefty chest cover in a nice white blouse. the only problem I had was her 'boyfriend' was around and I was very uncomfortable in the way he looked at me as I try to get some signal from her. Again, after a few trips past I gave up and headed to the East side.

Sorry about the lenght of this, if admin thinks it is too long let me know and I will shorten it.

Guys, just be very very carefull in looking for some fun!

I would make sure that you have a story just in case that St.Louis' finest don't start pulling you over for driving around.

Hell Rayser
12-23-07, 18:38
Sorry to hear that bowhunter, I too agree she became a B#**h. That is why I quit giving out her name and number. I think when I first met her she was new to the game and now she has a habit that is making her act out. I cancelled my last appointment with her when she wanted to change the specifics.

Knucklebuck
12-25-07, 02:29
Picked up a gal named "J" or Jay near Grand & Meramec last night about 2am. Had on this huge coat but the face looked halfway young.

Got her to take the parka off and she's little heavy, but not bad. Gave a really good BBBJCIM and dropped her back off at the Village market.

Met Jay again on Grand Sunday night at Meramec about midnite. Great service.

Hell Rayser
12-25-07, 14:31
I carry my digital camera with me and take pics of houses for sale and my story is I am looking for investment properties. I usally monger in the afternoon. I am not sure this will work at 3 am.

Gameon
12-25-07, 18:01
I posted this on WorldSexGuide last week. Sorry, but I didn't realize this forum existed. I'm glad to see that it is active. Hopefully I'll have more reports to share. Thanks.

I found SW action in the South on Chippewa between Jefferson and Grand three times in the last few weeks. 20 for each act consecutively, which I found too reasonable. Sorry guys, I tipped big. Two wanted to stay in the car, one parked us in the back of a building and we got out around a corner. Maybe a little too risky for me. I'd rather go somewhere.

Found a younger lady right on Grand below Arsenal by Schnuck's. She was thick and seemed to actually enjoy it (! ). Next time I see her I'm going to want more time/room.

I drove north of downtown on MLK from Kingshighway to just beyong Goodfellow and saw a lot of ladies, but a few of them looked pretty desparate.

I'm contemplating merely picking someone up and employing them to be my SW tour guide for a while--and not doing anything but finding out the most consistent spots. Does that sound stupid?

Always looking for more options. Always got a stash of condoms too--you'd be an idiot not to.

BowHuntMopar
12-26-07, 12:25
Fellow Mongers,

Typing this report from the Sportsman's Lodge in San Juan, Costa Rica. Tired of crack infested fat old and ugly rejected over the hill SWs in St. Louis.

Initial Report from 1st night there was that Christmas night is kind of slow at the Del Rey hotel, casino & working ladies roaming around the bar and casino. The bar was packed with working girls all wanting $100 per pop. Always negotiate for a better price. One will expect of course to pay for quality. Quality ranged from a 3 all the way up to a 8 (my opinion, of course(. These freaking keyboards are king of screwed up.

Heading to Zona Blue at 11 am where this place is a massage parlor offering FS for about $20 for 30 minutes. Quality varies supposedly. Will try to post pics once I get back to STL.

For those interested, flight on AA.com cost $760 RT and Sportsman's Lodge is $59 a night. There are about 20 to 50 girls working the bar scene at Sportsman's Lodge every night and they do not charge extra for bringing a girl back to your room. Cost per girl ranges from $60 to $100 a pop. Wheeling and dealing and some will stay all night for that same price because they do not want to go home, but most do go home because they have babies to take care of at home.

A ton of additional info and pics available from sister sight international sex guide.info

Searay460
12-26-07, 12:59
I visit San Jose CR monthly and am familiar with the Sportsmens, ZB, DR and just about everything else. Jimmy Diaz and Jose are my drivers of choice, both of them working out of the Sportsmens with their own private vans. Get your CRT card, Sportsmens, ZB, Idem and many other places are even cheaper with the discount offered to CRT members. Memberships available at ZB or Sportsmens for $30 year. The website is costaricaticas.com

Look up Naomi at ZB, the tightest girl I have ever met. Everything BH says about CR is true and then some. Just a few hours flight and your there. Just got back last week and returning again in January to CR and Panama City.

Also just made it back from Thailand, Pattaya to be exact. For those who have not been, it is undescribeable, for those who have been, wow what a place. Quantity, quality, price and safety are unmatched anywhere in the world--and yes, I have been just about everywhere.

Rosco2
12-26-07, 13:32
Searay460, you're Concentric_2 from the other board, right?

Thanks for mentioning the CostaRicaTicas web site.

I hope you don't mind the question.

Tororojo
12-26-07, 14:10
I concur with the fun that can be had in Costa Rica. For those that may be put off by the costs mentioned, it can be done for much less.
The Sportsman is a great place, but if your budget is tight, there are adequate places for much less.
There are also cheaper massage places for much less also, but as always,YMMV.
It's a great place to combine mongering with great sightseeing.

Tororojo

Searay460
12-27-07, 10:11
Rosco, thats correct.

BowHuntMopar
12-27-07, 10:32
Beginning 3rd day in San Jose. Del Ray Hotel and casino quality varys from zero to about 7 or 8's. Did not see any 10's in my opinion. Every provider wanted $100 but price came down as night came closer to closing at 2 am.
Massage parlors like Zona Blue and New Fantasy had much lower quality providers in the 3 to 5 range. Cost were much cheaper in the $35 range for an hour.

So far, 3 days an only popped one nut. Terribly disappointed!!! Pattaya Beach puts this freaking place to shame. About 30,000 documented providers in PB alone. Guessing San Jose has 10 times less providers. Not planning to return here.

If I were at PB, I would have boned at least 3 a day rather than 1 in 3 days.
Her name was Alice and she is 22 years, face about a 7, body a 9, bedroom performance a 5. Will not recommend. Just layed there. Had 2 kids also, so stretch marks were there but hardly noticeable.

How I wish I was at Pattaya Beach or Bangkok right now.

Searay460
12-27-07, 11:43
Bh, you are in CR at the worst time of the year. All good working ladies are off for the holidays, returning home to see families from mid Dec to mid Jan is the mongering off season there. Go to ZB and see Naomi, (she works 10am-6pm)one of the best MP providers. Ask around at the Sportsmens for Chierle (Cheerlee), see if anyone has her number, Jimmy Diaz the driver should, others might. Call her up, she is in the 8 face range and 9 body range--hangs out alot at the Sportsmens. Go to Idem if you have not, ask around if you don't know directions.

Next to Pattaya, everything is a let down. Next best place is Brazil. No place has the quantity of women and the overall quality as Pattaya, but Brazil has the best looking women.

Rosco2
12-27-07, 14:10
Hmm, I was contemplating a trip down to Costa Rica, but after BowHuntMopar's latest report, I'm thinking twice about it.

I've been to Europe 3 times, but never as a sex tourist. I think if I were to spend $700 to $950 on a plane ticket, instead of jetting down to Costa Rica, I think I would now either visit Thailand or Germany's FKK clubs--or maybe the Czech Republic. (I understand prices are really cheap in the Czech Republic and former parts of the U.S.S.R. like Moldovia).

Anybody have any experience with Thailand or the FKK clubs or former Communist states? Confusing and a lot to choose from...

Tororojo
12-27-07, 16:48
Go to International sex guide (if you haven't already) and read some of those forums. Tons of great info.

melowdowneasy
12-27-07, 20:06
Have not posted in a long time,my money now goes to foriegn travel. Went to Dominican Republic Dec 3rd to 8th. $40 for an hour or 2,$80 all night. Its nice to tip for good service. Blackbeards adult resort is a good place to start.Rooms 50 a night with girls on site. All legal. Airfare was 420.00

BowHuntMopar
Say Hi to "BigJohn" for me. (Owner of the Del Ray hotel)

BowHuntMopar
12-27-07, 21:37
Fellow STL mongers - Yes I know this info can be useful on the "sister sight" International Sex Guide, but wanted to enlighten you guys that there is action to be had overseas rather than the sad state of affairs in STL.

3rd night - 12/27/07 - Did a THRESSOME with Melissa & Angelica who work at Sportsmans Lodge for $140 for an hour. Best value for the buck so far but only did Alice as stated from previous posting.

Melissa - 22 years, estimate 5'4", 100 lbs, 34B-26-34, uno nino, great girl and great attitude, face - 7, body - 8, bedroom performance - 7.

Angelica - 21 years, estimate 5'3", 120 lbs, 36C-26-34, uno nina, nice girl also with great attitude, face - 5, body -7, bdroom performance - 7.

DATY permitted, multiple positions, could not hold back, popped within 30 minutes. Had to use two raincoats, one for each girl, which was weird.

Met Bill (American), owner of Sportsman Lodge (1-800-291-2798 or 506-221-2533), super nice guy with business that caters to American mongers. Websight - www.sportsmenscr.com See video of hotel. Rooms very reasonable ($59 to $129/night). I chose the bargain route.

Tororojo
12-28-07, 13:37
Thanks for the good info BowHunt.
Did you have the opportunity to get out of town at all? There are some nice tours to go on there.

BowHuntMopar
12-29-07, 16:15
OK. This should be the last or 2nd last posting from CR. Popping about 2 to 3 times a day. Wish I was in my 20s when I was popping 6 times a day in Amsterdam.

FYI, the local time is EXACTLY the same as STL, so no adjustments of the watch is needed.

Having a change of heart. Will probably vacation in San Jose instead of TJ for North America vacations. These girls here at the Sportsmans Lodge do not rush you like the girls at the Adelita Bar in TJ.

The girls the the Del Rey Hotel & casino, however are much more aggressive & will rush you even though you are suppose to get an hour, so they can get get back to the Del Rey lobby to find another customer. Prices are $100/hour, but some girls drop their price as the time gets closer to midnight (only at the Sportsmans Lodge) to about $60 if the girl has not had any business. The Del Rey Hotel is 24/7 so you can hunt for chicas as soon as you wake up. Prices at the Del Rey is like $70 or $80 a night for the budget rooms. Pay ahead for 2 guests or else they will charge you $10 for every girl you bring up to your room.

Spent $100 on the Restaurante Grano De Oro (4 or 5 star) with Shirley or Chierle(?) last night. Redhead, 26 year old, works as a real estate agent & fashion designer student, 5'4", 120 pounds, works out about 4 hours a day. SUPER HARD BODY!!! She charges $250 for all night but I told her that I snore loud and she decided not to stay the entire night. Face - 8, body - 10 (36C-24-36), bedroom performance - 9. Another gem that has drained my bodily fluids. No pics.

Went down to the Del Ray (24 hour operation) this morning and hooked up with Katrina for $100. Blond 19 years old, 5'0", 90 pounds, Fake 32D cups-22-33, Face - 8, body - 8 , bedroom performance - 6. Pics.

Larks Tongue
12-29-07, 20:31
With the opening of Lumiere place this last week, once their hotels open it is my hope that things will pick up in the downtown area. It is hard to imagine with over 500 million in investments that they will shoo away any possibilities of money coming in.

Searay460
12-29-07, 23:34
Bh, maybe you are reanding my notes to you or not, but I recommended Cherlee to you, good gal, good english speaking. Pick up the CRT card and get additional discounts from the hotels and massage parlors. Glad to hear things have turned around for you on the trip and you will return, it is a great place.

Luvtheladies
12-30-07, 02:21
With the opening of Lumiere place this last week, once their hotels open it is my hope that things will pick up in the downtown area. It is hard to imagine with over 500 million in investments that they will shoo away any possibilities of money coming in.

Let's hope you're right LT...I was thinking the same thing.

Also, BowHuntMopar, great stuff on your trip to CR! You got me thinking about it.

Rollamale
12-30-07, 10:55
I have gambled at all the local casinos on weekdays,weeekends,evenings, I have played card games, slot machines. I have played the slot machines at the bars. I have even sat at slot machines next to an attrative lady who was also playing slots who were dressed the part of someone who might be a business lady looking for new clients. When I would sit right next to a lady who I thought might be a high end provider I always maxed out my bet in hopeing to draw her attention. I have done this on penny slots up to $1 dollar slots,I have alwasy come up with nothing except once at the Casino Queen and she was nothing more than a SW.

Now a friend of mine has had some better luck. One time at Harrah's last summer he was playing penny slots and a very attrative lady sat down next to him. They talked, gambled for about 30 minutes, she even bought him a drink. Then he won about $200 and some change. She then put her hand in his crotch gave it a nice squeeze and offerd him a trip around the world for his winnings. He was in shock, he says, your a "HOOKER"!! He says she just smiled at him, her hand still moving in his crotch. He politely declined cashed out and left her there as she gambled more. HE told me he had no idea she was a hooker. He just thought she was some hot chick who was hitting on him and wanted to get it on. This happend about 6 months ago. He says he got hit on again a week before christmas. He says now in retrospect he has had similar situations over the past few years at Harrahs.

Maybe this place might bring in some traveling talent.These ladies might cause some marketplace problems with them thinking we have this Vegas, high-end casino in the area. This also might cause the local talen think they need to raise their cost of services when a good protion of the providers in our great city are nothing more than SW's with a cheap computer form walmart.

Only time will tell!

Happy New Year

BowHuntMopar
12-30-07, 13:45
Searay 460,

I did get to meet Shirley/Cherlee/Chierle couple nights ago. See my posting below. Probably one of the hardest bodies I tagged this trip. She works out 4 hours a day. Super clean but changes raincoats frequently between BJ & FS. Felt like I was tagging a physician. No DATY. Did not feel like a GFE during the horizontal exercise session but she rode me "cowboy" style to the point where it started to hurt me. Noise probably woke up the folks in the adjoining rooms.

Heard from a Sportsmans Lodge regular that Shirley was slugged in the eye a few months ago when she was sitting on the lap of a monger at Sportsmans Lodge and another SL provider thought Shirley was moving in on "her man". Even these providers think they "own" some of the regular mongers.

Picked up my CRT card before the trip.

Couple points I learned from a guy I met at Dos Gringos Restaurante which is a block away from the Del Ray. Dos Gringos is owner by a former US Marine. Patron I met there used to work at the Jiffy Lube in Houston & saved up $20K, came back to SJ to open a clothing store. Now owns three stores and sells $80k a month. Pays his employees about $15 per day. His 3 managers makes about $24K. Most important thing I learned was that most of his lady employees would jump at the chance to earn $100 for an hour of horizontal exercise, whether they are single or married. I'm sure this pisses off their boyfriends or husbands on all the gringos coming here to tag all thier women.

Searay460
12-30-07, 23:42
I know the management of the Harras Casino and they confirmed activity at their casino is heavier than other casinos in town only due to them having a hotel attached. Whether gals think more guys staying and playing in the hotel are likely customer candidates or the greater possibility of getting a room for the activity, it does attract more working ladies. Sit at any table game and ask the dealer (male) where the gals are hanging out in that casino and he will tell you.

Rosco2
12-31-07, 14:32
Yet more gunfire disturbing the stroll's serenity.

This time it happened near the intersection of Michigan and Winnebago, just a few blocks from where Hell Rayser said he picked up an SW near the Aldi grocery store at Grand and Chippewa.

The Post-Dispatch newspaper wrote today, "The...slaying happened about 11:40 PM Sunday in the 3700 block of Michigan, St. Louis police said. James Lindsay, 42, of the 7000 block of Michigan, was found shot to death. Police said no other details were immediately available."

That happened in St. Louis. The following news story relates to Columbia, but I'm including it since it's so interesting.

Title: "3 cases of victims fighting back against criminals in Columbia"

By The Associated Press, December 30, 2007

COLUMBIA — Police in Columbia have seen several recent instances where would-be crime victims have fought back, including one case where the suspect was fatally shot.

Police said Henry Brown was shot Thursday while trying to break into an apartment. Brown later died.

Authorities said the shooter, 18-year-old Alvin Canton, acted in a manner of self-defense that is protected by Missouri’s so-called castle doctrine. That law allows homeowners to use deadly force against unlawful intruders. It took effect earlier this year.

On Friday night, a 20-year-old woman walked to her car outside [Houlihan's] restaurant and found a man breaking in and trying to steal a backpack.

Police say the woman struggled with the suspect, 37-year-old Farooq Saalik, who threatened to shoot her but ran away. He was captured a short time later and faces charges of first-degree robbery and armed criminal action.

A third incident happened Saturday morning when an intruder tried to break through the front door of an apartment. The startled resident wrestled the suspect to the ground and beat him in the face.

The mug shot of 19-year-old Christopher Lee shows several gashes and one eye swollen shut. He is charged with resisting arrest, possession of marijuana, property damage and trespassing.

In addition to the Columbia cases, a pizza delivery driver in St. Louis last week shot and killed a man who tried to rob him.

Authorities say it is generally better not to fight unless in direct self-defense.

“I don’t believe any piece of property is worth getting seriously injured over,” Columbia police Sgt. Dianne Bernhard said.

“Our recommendation is to go call the police and get as far away from the suspect as you can. If that’s not possible, go along with what they ask for, up to a point.”

========

The story about the 20-year-old woman (probably a student) fighting for her backpack struck me in particular. I'm guessing she probably had textbooks and class notes in the backpack. Do you know how much work and hours of effort are involved in taking class notes and reviewing them? ....A lot... She was probably thinking to herself, "It's one thing to take my money, but take my notes, b*tch, and we gonna go at it!" [chuckle]

The robber was threatening to shoot her, but that didn't stop her! She saved her notes. Lol

= = = = = = = = = = = = =
=== === === === === === === ===

And the robber must really have been packin' something because he's being charged with *armed* criminal action, not just robbery.

Big KC
12-31-07, 15:58
I know the management of the Harras Casino and they confirmed activity at their casino is heavier than other casinos in town only due to them having a hotel attached. Whether gals think more guys staying and playing in the hotel are likely customer candidates or the greater possibility of getting a room for the activity, it does attract more working ladies. Sit at any table game and ask the dealer (male) where the gals are hanging out in that casino and he will tell you.

Asking the dealer is a good idea, but tip the dealer first if you want more than "That does not go on here sir".

Luvtheladies
01-02-08, 01:15

Does anyone know if Harrah's is within the confines of Maryland Heights? MHPD is known to have run some sting ops in the past.

STLniceguy
01-02-08, 03:18
I've seen Nikki (BstyBlnd) post about upcoming stings at Harrah's before, so I'd be inclined to say, YES! I'm pretty sure they're in MH.

Happy Hunting,

Nice Guy

Does anyone know if Harrah's is within the confines of Maryland Heights? MHPD is known to have run some sting ops in the past.

Larks Tongue
01-02-08, 03:47

This is Harrah's physical addy in St. Louis

777 Casino Center Drive
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
(314) 770-8100

So yes it is in Maryland Heights. This info came from their corporate website.

I did check Yahoo maps and they show it in MH as well with Earth city being across I-70.

Jeffc 574
01-07-08, 11:28
Thought the warm weather would mean more girls on the street. Was not the case. Saw a couple of BSWs near 7-11. Was not interested. Ended up finding Shelia. 40+, blonde, high but she did swallow. Not much to look at but did the job.

Also saw what looked like guys out trolling. Not my cup of tea, but I had not seen that before.

Wildone29
01-08-08, 22:19
Since this is my first report please bare with me. Went down around Chipp/ between Grand and Jefferson last night appr. 5:30, saw nothing. Headed down towards Pennsylvania below HWY55. Didn't see anything until I got close to the tracks. Saw a decent looking WSW heading north as I was going south. She had dark hair, glasses and was well gifted, I would rate her as a 7 in the face and body. Received the look and a smile so I went down to the next block to turn around and saw a second WSW sitting on the steps of a closed bussiness (from others reports she fit the description of Jamie blonde, thin with wire rimed glasses). Made my turn and went back but she was gone, was really looking forward to getting a closer look.

Headed North on Penn. A redhead in a parked car flashed her lights at me and tried to say something to me (while she was smiling) as I drove past, not interested.

Decided to head out onto Broadway saw 2 more WSW got a slight look from one so I decided to circle. Came back around they gave me the look but both were looking a little bit rough for me.

Today I went back to the same areas nothing on Chipp. Headed to Penn. Time was between 11:30am and 12:30pm on my lunch break. Saw the same blonde as last night walking and acting like she was using the pay phone. Went North towards Bates and saw another WSW with short dark hair and large breasts but was very rough in the face.

Gameon
01-08-08, 23:55
This account was a figment of my imagination for entertainment purposes only.

Still trolling main roads in N StL. There was a motel on N Broadway around Grand (I think) with a nightclub across the street on Saturday night. Spotted 3 separate bsw's and 1 wsw all waving me down.

Turned on Grand to MLK and headed west. This is one of those long roads that seems like it has potential. I'm going to cruise it again soon. Action picked up approaching Kingshwy--check out what could be the scariest looking bsw who hangs out on MLK around Euclid. The ride is worth the gagging. Man, if anyone of you guys stop, let me know--I'll reimburse you double.

Between Kingshwy and Kienlen the action picks up. Spotted three in four blocks walking. About four blocks east of Kienlen at the top of a hill (can't remember the street name) there is ALWAYS at least one sw hanging out--look for the payphone. Many times there are more than one.

I picked up ***** there and circled south, west one block, and back north on a one-way pointing to MLK. Safe to parrallel park between cars and see anyone driving behind you two blocks before they get to you (there was one car--we ducked). You also have a good view of anyone walking the sidewalks (nobody that night).

***** asked what I wanted. I've learned that when I'm asked that by a sw, I say the amount and the act--in that order. .2 starts bbbj, and .2 to move up the food chain. She was 6 face, 5 body, 9 lips, 8 attitude. Had her pause after a bit to sit up and pull her shirt up. I rubbed her with one hand and had her help rub me with the other. I put my thumb in her mouth and around her lips while her eyes were glued on the task at hand(s). About a minute before the end, I had her go back down. She caught for another .2.

Asked her about thicker women on the ride back. Told her .2 is her finder fee. Her eyes actually lit up.

Scuuze
01-09-08, 11:18
Just found this web-site.

I wanted to say hi to all my friends from the old site.

Rosco2
01-09-08, 19:02
Welcome Scuuze. Good to see you.

Do you know Anna of South St. Louis? Anna...the best head-giver this side of the Mississippi...? I'm guessing you must have encountered her in your travels. (Plump strawberry blonde lady with 38D's).

Mdf8700
01-09-08, 19:26
Wildone,

Sorry about that it was Jamie. Had a little time on my hands so decided to check out S. Side. First time in a long time saw that many ladies out. I am usually a daytime shopper so to speak.

Mdf8700
01-09-08, 19:30
Good to see you again. Learned a lot from you and the old board. Good to have you hear. You posted on the old board one time about an older gentelman that cruises the south side in a mustange. Saw him out and about the other day. Could not help but remember you when I saw him. By the way he was snatching one up!

Earl Shines
01-11-08, 20:42
Roved the Broadway stroll for about an hour last night. Dead as I've ever seen it. Not even LE around.

I headed to the East side to check out Larry Flynt's, and actually met a girl outside. She must have just gotten off work and wanted to make a quick buck. Anyway, . 4 for bbjcim. Good looking girl, and good times. Not where I expected my score!

Luvtheladies
01-12-08, 02:18

Do you know Anna of South St. Louis? Anna...the best head-giver this side of the Mississippi...? I'm guessing you must have encountered her in your travels. (Plump strawberry blonde lady with 38D's).

Yes indeed welcome back Scuuze.
Rosco's got it right about Anna! Man can she give head + hates sucking on latex :) And her pussy is surprisinly tight.

Look forward to your posts Scuuze.

Rosco2
01-12-08, 11:02
Someone with only 4 posts to the group named Big0008 messaged me the following question:

From Big0008: "Saw your post on Anna..would you mind sharing contact details on Anna. know where I can find a photo? thanks.. Happy to return intell if I can.."

I replied to Big0008 like so:

Sorry, Big0008, but you're not a Senior Member yet. Write about your experiences in the open forum, and in no time, you'll become a senior member.

You only need 6 months and 25 posts total to automatically become a senior member. You have the 6 months, but not the 25 posts.

Remember the posts need to be quality ones, not just questions about where can I find so-and-so. Seniors often read the history of posts when deciding to answer another senior's private questions or share phone numbers.

I hope this helps Big0008 and other newbies / lurkers :) Contribute to the group, and in no time, you'll qualify for senior membership :)

Whomon12
01-12-08, 11:33
Someone with only 4 posts to the group named Big0008 messaged me the following question:

From Big0008: "Saw your post on Anna..would you mind sharing contact details on Anna. know where I can find a photo? thanks.. Happy to return intell if I can.."

Sorry, Big0008, but you're not a Senior Member yet. Write about your experiences in the open forum, and in no time, you'll become a senior member.

You only need 6 months and 25 posts total to automatically become a senior member. You have the 6 months, but not the 25 posts.

Remember the posts need to be quality ones, not just questions about where can I find so-and-so. Seniors often read the history of posts when deciding to answer another senior's private questions.

I hope this helps Big0008 and other newbies / lurkers :) Contribute to the group, and in no time, you'll qualify for senior membership :)I appreciate and support this rule. Right now it works to the theoretical detriment of me receiving the good inside info I seek, but in the long run if something like this is not in place the board will turn into a meaningless place like Craigslist. Keep up the good work boys, I'll bide my time.

Gameon
01-12-08, 14:28

From Big0008: "Saw your post on Anna..would you mind sharing contact details on Anna. know where I can find a photo? thanks.. Happy to return intell if I can.."(damn, I think I just posted a sw report in the general forum thread. sorry)

I got a PM just like R2's from another guy. Probably is a really cool guy, but he only had 2 posts--it just didn't feel right.

But it got my mind to thinking about working in a team. The LE reading this are probably frowning right now. But think of how safe it would be with all the possible formations: one car with a chauffer, multiple cars with lookouts and phones. Finding a high-rated sw and getting a group discount? Dang. I'm not into physical group shit with other guys, but this isn't like that at all. If anyone has any experience working as a mongering group, let's hear your experience.

Rosco2
01-12-08, 20:14
Whomon12 and Earl Shines are two Regular Members who are well on their way to Senior Membership. They only have 4 posts each, but they are quality posts.

The same can be said for Gameon.

GrayTurner
01-12-08, 21:42
It's a good thing that we have Roscoe to keep everything on the straight and narrow.

Why don't you also give these poor newbies some tips on how to make 15 "quality" posts a day

You will find out that not everyone is hung up on the "SENIOR" label. If you make a few worthwile posts to show that you are not just a taker, others will share with you. GT

Rosco2
01-12-08, 22:14
It's a good thing that we have Roscoe to keep everything on the straight and narrow.

Why don't you also give these poor newbies some tips on how to make 15 "quality" posts a day

You will find out that not everyone is hung up on the "SENIOR" label. If you make a few worthwile posts to show that you are not just a taker, others will share with you. GT

GrayTurner, you are quite a rude fellow. Time and again, you've shown your rude self.

As the moderator named Bubba says on another board, "If you can't have fun, don't show up."

Fellas, you should have read the psychotic private message this guy sent me many months ago.

If the newbies want to read something interesting, as compared to Gray's smear, I recommend reading my series of 6 posts about Ashleigh / Ashley in the Brooklyn, Illinois section at this link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=599728&highlight=Ashleigh#post599728

For those who don't know, Brooklyn, Illinois is directly across the river from St. Louis.

GrayTurner
01-12-08, 22:23
Good job
You got another post

Larks Tongue
01-13-08, 03:29
Good job
You got another post

"Why can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King

Big0008
01-13-08, 08:40

Remember the posts need to be quality ones, not just questions about where can I find so-and-so. Seniors often read the history of posts when deciding to answer another senior's private questions or share phone numbers.

I hope this helps Big0008 and other newbies / lurkers :) Contribute to the group, and in no time, you'll qualify for senior membership :)Thanks Rosco2 but consider this:

1. If I were a newbie, how am I supposed to get the experience to write quality posts with out the assistance of the senior members?

2. I thought the purpose of this board was to share information and experiences. Some of us are less comfortable than others about this and therefore some lukers are created.

3. I wrote you back channel for a reason, if you wanted to know more all you had to do was ask.

4. I offered to return the favor with info I had

5. I don't get out to play as often as the regular senior members here and only seek to make my mongering/hobbying experiences as high quality as possible.. do you do any less?

6. I will do my best to get the 25 quality posts if that will put the senior membership to rest...

does this post qualify?

Thanks, I think

BTW: Gray are you a sarcastic SOB? works for me

Don't taz me bros.

Remember...paranoia is just good thinking when they are all out to get you.

GrayTurner
01-13-08, 22:39
BTW: Gray are you a sarcastic SOB? works for me

Why thats my middle name you useless newbie nobody LOL.

Brad 243
01-13-08, 23:59
I normally don't post here because I don't do the SW thing. What I would suggest is get out there and take one for the team good or bad. Here's some addition info I found out for myself about Jami who post on BP & CL. It is a bait & switch for group of girls off of 5th street in St.Charles. I was on my way down there when I kept getting the run around of who I was going to see and decided to turn around and go home. You have to have a sense of adventure to a point. Instead of spending big money on these $300 girls try a massage therapist and see if you can talk her into an HE. I always get a kick out of that.

Gameon
01-14-08, 00:21
Thanks Rosco2 but consider this:

1. If I were a newbie, how am I supposed to get the experience to write quality posts with out the assistance of the senior members?

2. I thought the purpose of this board was to share information and experiences. Some of us are less comfortable than others about this and therefore some lukers are created.

5. I don't get out to play as often as the regular senior members here and only seek to make my mongering/hobbying experiences as high quality as possible.. do you do any less?I can understand your frustration, Big0008. I asked for help a while back and felt kinda snubbed too, but I requested it in the middle of a thread that had other stuff being discussed. I would like to give some of my "newbie" thoughts on a couple of your points. (I'm just looking to make more posts--lol.)

Referring to point 1.

I am working with the assumpution here that most of us have done a bit of mongering before we found this site. I developed most of my own tricks from trial and error, and thank god the errors haven't been too severe. So the value a newbie posting like mad is that it brings out different tricks/viewpoints/do's/don't's that everyone else might be able to work with. I usually try to toss in a point about my style with each review.

2. A lot of the stuff I have been using from others postings isn't up to date. But at least it gives me a starting point. There are sections of town I drive through that I'm sure are a gold mine, but when I get home and read ALL the posts in the thread, or use the search engine, I find no reported action. On the other hand, some old "hot" areas might not be jack shit anymore, but I'll drive through to check it out anyway. Think about it: how an area rises and falls in sw action can tell me a lot about where the sw might be migrating to. It's a little bit of . . . forensic mongering?

5. It's gonna be tough to make every tour of duty a memorable one. I applaud your intentions, but the nights of rosy palm are a reality for successful mongerers. The mongerers who refuse to call on rosy and stay out there trying to force something are the ones who get caught in the shit--the unsuccessful m's.

I hope you keep in there making your bones. And be careful--when in doubt, don't.

Gameon
01-14-08, 00:53
Had an arousing experience across the river that I'll post on soon, and I thought to finish it off in N St L City.

Made a one loop through MLK/Goodfellow area late Saturday around 1a.m. Looks like LE was just cleaning the area. Saw four squads and two unmarked. I'm thinking they have an appointed time, maybe consistent every weekend, that they sweep the streets. Maybe it's the start of an 11p.m. shift. I'm going to ask the next sw I see there--actually, I'm going to make it a point to ask any sw if there's any consistency to the street sweepers.

I saw 3 bsw's giving the nod, but there were too many headlights. I rarely stop right on the street. As I pass one bsw, I point to the side street indicating to the bsw to start walking in that direction. When I first see the bsw in my rear view mirror, I hit my turn signal to reinforce my gesture. I go either one or two blocks before I make slow deliberate turn in the direction I signalled. Then I drive really slow down the side street to give her time to walk up her block, and to make sure nobody's following me.

And then, usually, I'll "make the block"=drive around the block to the side street that the bsw is walking down to meet me. (If she doesn't get the pointing and the signal and the turning, I probably don't want her in my car in the first place.) But last night, as I was ready to take my second right turn around the block, I saw cherry tops make the first turn in my mirror.

Could have been a coincidence, but in that case I consider myself made. I continue down the street parallell to the strip until I get far beyond the street the bsw is (possibly) waiting for me. I rehearse my current alibi in my head--I have one every night for every district before I leave the house. LE only follows a block behind me for three blocks before breaking off, but that is it for me. In my mind LE knows who I am and will stop me if they see me make another loop. In fact, my policies are such that I won't be in that district again for a couple weeks. Well, maybe one week :)

Big KC
01-14-08, 18:02
Had an arousing experience across the river that I'll post on soon, and I thought to finish it off in N St L City.

But last night, as I was ready to take my second right turn around the block, I saw cherry tops make the first turn in my mirror.

Could have been a coincidence, but in that case I consider myself made. I continue down the street parallell to the strip until I get far beyond the street the bsw is (possibly) waiting for me. I rehearse my current alibi in my head--I have one every night for every district before I leave the house. LE only follows a block behind me for three blocks before breaking off, but that is it for me. In my mind LE knows who I am and will stop me if they see me make another loop. In fact, my policies are such that I won't be in that district again for a couple weeks. Well, maybe one week :)

When I turn off of a main drag and a cop turns right after me. I pull over and grab my cell phone. I have never had a cop stop behind me, but my thinking is that if the cop stops, I will tell him that I am lost and was going to call someone for directions and that I do not like to talk on my cell phone well driving. I then would ask him for directions to my mystical place. Like you I come up with a cover story before I go out.

KC Questor
01-14-08, 19:34
The cover story and cell phone are great. I usually take it a step further and have a Google maps printout showing a route through the stroll area. The newest versions of Yahoo and Google maps allow you to adjust the route manually by dragging the line around, so even if the stroll is in an odd location you can show that "Google told me to go this way. I was a little confused, but it says so right here."

Gameon
01-16-08, 01:10
(Hey, I just noticed the similarity. Are you two related?)

Seriously, it is posts like these that will be of overall greater benefit than where to stroll when for who. Thanks guys.

Knucklebuck
01-16-08, 01:10
Quick update...

Picked up Jamie, brown hair, late 20's off Broadway and Elwood on Sunday night.

She's been on the streets on/off for several years and she's packing some series weight on her hips this time. Man was she big.

Picked her up to get intel on some other gals, but didn't much pan out.

Rosco2
01-16-08, 02:20
This article appeared on FoxNews.com today, 1/15/08:
========

Teenage Gang Members Accused of Forcing 12-Year-Old Girls Into Texas Prostitution Ring

FORT WORTH, Texas — Police have arrested several teenage gang members accused of forcing girls as young as 12 into a prostitution ring.

After befriending the girls and getting them high, the Varrio Central gang members took them to some regular customers and then sought other men by trolling apartment complexes, offering the girls' services for $50, Lt. Ken Dean said Tuesday.

The gang apparently targeted runaways and other girls with unstable homes, and if the girls refused to have sex for money the members beat and sexually assaulted them and threatened their families, Dean said.

"The age of the victims and suspects is the surprising part of it," Dean said. "To have such young individuals in a somewhat organized business, a forced prostitution ring, is somewhat alarming and such a horrendous crime against the 12- to 16-year-old girls."

Detectives found five victims, ages 12 to 16, but believe there may be more. Those girls are back with relatives or in other safe places, he said, declining to elaborate.

A teenage girl who may be a gang member helped the group by going to the victims' houses to pick them up under the pretense of going shopping or to a movie, which fooled the parents, said Lt. Dan Draper.

It's unclear how much money was generated, but the gang members spent it on other illegal activities, police said.

"It seems the primary motivation was just to continue doing drugs and alcohol," Dean said.

Four gang members were arrested Jan. 3 after they had taken a 14-year-old to a convenience store to have sex with the owner, a regular customer of the prostitution ring, police said.

Diego Rodriguez, 19, was charged with engaging in organized criminal activity, aggravated kidnapping, compelling prostitution and trafficking of a person. Rodriguez, who does not yet have an attorney, remained jailed Tuesday on more than $170,000 bond, and police said they were trying to verify his immigration status.

Martin Reyes, 17, was charged with two counts of engaging in organized criminal activity, aggravated kidnapping, the trafficking of a person and marijuana possession. Reyes remained jailed on $150,000 bond, and his attorney could not immediately be reached for comment.

Two boys ages 16 and 15 were arrested two weeks ago. The 15-year-old girl accused of helping the gang was arrested Monday. They will be in the juvenile court system, and information on their cases could not be obtained.

Police expect more arrests as the investigation continues, Dean said.

The convenience store owner, Chang Hyeong Lee, 56, was charged with aggravated kidnapping, engaging in organized criminal activity and prostitution. He remained jailed Tuesday with bail set at $300,000. His attorney could not immediately be reached.

Police discovered the prostitution ring after a woman was caught in August in a neighborhood allegedly offering men sex for $50 with a 14-year-old girl. Police have declined to reveal the relationship between Debra Flores Castillo, 33, who was charged with compelling prostitution, and the teen gang members.

She was released on a $20,000 bond. Her attorney, Mark Scott, declined to comment.

Jorge Martinez, accused of paying for sex with the teen in August, remained jailed on $10,000 bond Tuesday on a sexual assault of a child charge. His attorney did not immediately return a call.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,323052,00.html

Very Dvs
01-16-08, 03:15
I have made several trips to this area after reading the reports on this board. I have tried various times, from 6 pm to 2 am, and various days from Tuesday or Friday and Saturday. I have only seen one woman working, right by 55 and South Broadway. She walked in front of my car at a red light, she came up to the window, she looked extremely rough, told me she was homeless and would do anything I wanted for .15 Unfortunately, if you can only imagine what someone who will do anything for .15 looks like, I had to roll up the window and pass.

Very Dvs
01-16-08, 03:17
In North St. Louis, there are two motels off of Grand. I was told by a homeless guy I gave $10 to, that there are women available at these motels. I drove past them both and at one of them a woman on the corner was flagging me down. I did not stop, she didn't look good and I wasn't comfortable going into those motels (safety).

Big KC
01-16-08, 20:12
(Hey, I just noticed the similarity. Are you two related?)

Seriously, it is posts like these that will be of overall greater benefit than where to stroll when for who. Thanks guys.

Dad is that you again:). Mom is going to get mad:). To the best of my knowledge we are not related.

KC Questor
01-17-08, 00:36
Well, I *AM* pretty big.

Pronger865
01-17-08, 01:52
I have only seen one woman working, right by 55 and South Broadway. Try one block west of Broadway (Pennsylvania Ave.) just south of Bates all the way down past Davis. They are in their cars to keep warm and will flag you down.

Scuuze
01-17-08, 03:01

Do you know Anna of South St. Louis? Anna...the best head-giver this side of the Mississippi...? I'm guessing you must have encountered her in your travels. (Plump strawberry blonde lady with 38D's).Sure do know her..don"t agree shes the best head giver,but definitely in the top 10.

Daedelus
01-17-08, 18:56
I'm just writing this to let you guys know that there are still WSW on MLK if you guys are looking for them. I saw about 2 walking the stroll at about 8:00 pm on Tuesday. I opted for for a cute BSW that I saw at MLK and Goodfellow.

Daedelus
01-17-08, 19:02
Also, I've hooked up with a couple of WSW on South Broadway. On Sunday, I picked up a 39 year old named Rhonda who claims she has just gotten out of jail after doing a 7 year bid. She was thin, blond and looked 10 years older. Rhonda directed me to a spot and asked for $30 as she is a "good date". She then proceeded to give a mediocre BBBJ and then licked my nuts until I came all over her hands. Overall mediocre service. I only gave her $20, she really deserved just $15.

I picked her up not to far from that 7-11 on Broadway.

Daedelus
01-18-08, 19:56
In North St. Louis, there are two motels off of Grand. I was told by a homeless guy I gave $10 to, that there are women available at these motels. I drove past them both and at one of them a woman on the corner was flagging me down. I did not stop, she didn't look good and I wasn't comfortable going into those motels (safety).Very,

I've been to those motels twice. They are pretty safe.

Mdf8700
01-20-08, 12:00
Was pretty nice Friday afternoon so thought I would take a drive around the S. Side around 1pm. Yes, I like the daytime stroll. It is when my time permits me. I was figuring it might be a nice day since it was kindof warm and supposed to be cold on Saturday. Down S. Grand seen 3 WSW and 2 BSW out most around 7-11 to jack and box. Drove down penn and ran into a young lady rolling in her car. She was blond / Blue around early 20's. Little heavy on make-up but looked very hot. Seems she is just a collage girl a little down on her luck paying Christmas bills. She Jumped in and did the usually conversation. Offering BBBJ for 30. I was wondering if anything else was on the menu was in one of those moods. We ended up down on Chip at one of those dives. For about 2 hours 75 bucks and price of room. HAD A BLAST! Little BBBJ and nice rub. Seemed like she loved talking though and getting to know her. Cowgirl then into Mish. And well it was on. She layed there and cuddled for a while and had me going again. Gave me a smile and said if I had tip so did she. She climbed up and went at it again. Ended up giving her 125 plus room. Worth every bit. I drive the S. Side during day often. First time I noticed her down there. Usually not much down in the area during day. Stay safe all. Do not remember the car but it was a wiered green color and bright. Mid size car.

Prowlerdude
01-21-08, 11:27
I wish I would have found this site earlier. I would have never guessed anyone would have kept fresh SW reports. Finding these girls can be such a challange at times.

Thanks Guys.

Daedelus
01-21-08, 17:59
Today, I picked up a WSW named Casey at around 2:45 pm. Casey is in her late 30s and has reddish blonde hair. She's not attractive or anything, but she's not hideous or ugly. She was walking on Grand, not too far from the Arby's there. It seems as though the cops are pressing the SWs extra hard these days. Casey didn't give me one glance as I drove by her twice. She has that SW look, so I decided to drive ahead of her then turn on a side street and just pause and wait. When she turned down the same street, I knew i hit the jackpot. I asked her if she needed a ride, and surprise, she did (lol).

Casey and I did our thing behind the house of a friend of her's. She gave me a great, great BBBJ for about 20 min. When I apologized for taking so long, Casey said that was okay and that she loved giving head. In fact, her words were that she had a fetish for it. After further conversation, I learned that anal and AR are also on the menu with her. She's a really sweet girl. She provided excellent service overall.

Unfortunately, Casey does not have her own phone, but she did provide me with the number of a friend that she stays with sometimes. I gave her my number also. She told me she didn't want me to give her friend's number out to other people, so I really can't help there. Since the service was great, next time I hook up with Casey, I may buy her a cheap prepaid phone so that we can all sample her services.

Also, I saw another chick walking the stroll alone in boots and tights. She looked good and also looked like she might have been working. But like Casey, she never gave me the eye. I now wish I would have used the same strategy with her that I used with Casey. But thats in the past.

Man, I spent over a hour in South City this afternoon. I know the weather is not the best, but LE has really tried to shut the stroll down. Mongering at night is basically useless these days.

Scuuze
01-22-08, 02:56
Theres a 22yr old blonde spinner (really cute) who works regularly on South Jefferson by Gravois. She usually sits on the steps of one of the apartments across from the Rally"s hamburger place on Jefferson. I've seen her about 10 times-usually she calls me and I just pick-her up. She"s a real sweetheart, one of the best SW'S I've ever seen. A .30 bbbjcimws that will blow (pun intended) you away. She usually works late (after 10 and goes way into the night). She"s very low key. Won't wave or flag you down. Just sits there waiting for you to stop. I told her she needs to advertise more LOL. If you "date" her be extra nice. Shes a a good one. Ps-she likes snickers candy bars and pepsi cola (regular). Ps2. Don"t ask for digits because she almost always calls from a different#. She has called me as late as 4am. Scuuze

Scuuze
01-22-08, 03:06
Was pretty nice Friday afternoon so thought I would take a drive around the S. Side around 1pm. Yes, I like the daytime stroll. It is when my time permits me. I was figuring it might be a nice day since it was kindof warm and supposed to be cold on Saturday. Down S. Grand seen 3 WSW and 2 BSW out most around 7-11 to jack and box. Drove down penn and ran into a young lady rolling in her car. She was blond / Blue around early 20's. Little heavy on make-up but looked very hot. Seems she is just a collage girl a little down on her luck paying Christmas bills. She Jumped in and did the usually conversation. Offering BBBJ for 30. I was wondering if anything else was on the menu was in one of those moods. We ended up down on Chip at one of those dives. For about 2 hours 75 bucks and price of room. HAD A BLAST! Little BBBJ and nice rub. Seemed like she loved talking though and getting to know her. Cowgirl then into Mish. And well it was on. She layed there and cuddled for a while and had me going again. Gave me a smile and said if I had tip so did she. She climbed up and went at it again. Ended up giving her 125 plus room. Worth every bit. I drive the S. Side during day often. First time I noticed her down there. Usually not much down in the area during day. Stay safe all. Do not remember the car but it was a wiered green color and bright. Mid size car.Good score. That would have cost about $10, 000 with one of the Craigslist girls (sarcasm intended). I can"t for the life of me figure out why guys chase after them with all their rules, no shows, outrageous prices (you"d think they were selling it, not renting it) possible stings, etc. Etc.

Scuuze

LowRad
01-22-08, 03:22
.... Probably is a really cool guy, but he only had 2 posts--it just didn't feel right.

But it got my mind to thinking about working in a team. The LE reading this are probably frowning right now....I always figure LE is doing have the post in this forum anyway. Sure would be easy for them. They know where the real action is, and they could easily post about real actions most of the time, followed by the occassional sting every few weeks.

Scuuze
01-22-08, 03:29
Good to see you again. Learned a lot from you and the old board. Good to have you hear. You posted on the old board one time about an older gentelman that cruises the south side in a mustange. Saw him out and about the other day. Could not help but remember you when I saw him. By the way he was snatching one up!One of the Sw"s told me that old codger is 72 years old and in her words"he still gets it up pretty good". You just gotta love a guy like that :-)

Scuuze

Mdf8700
01-22-08, 18:25
Sorry, LowRad just found the site a while ago. Learned my lesson from Schuuze on an old board. Not LE but hey anyone can say that I understand. Schuuze you are right would have cost me much more on a CL girl. Saw my first one of those a few weeks ago. I must admit I did not choose wisely. It was fine but all I kept thinking was. For what this cost I could have had 4 or 5 fun times. Stay safe and I sure hope it warms up so the girls get out. Your right about the S. Side. I usually out during the day and its hard to find out there. LE all up and down that strip. I agree pulling down a side street usually works. But hey the more your out the more they know what you looking for. I always carry Food with me. Learned that one from Schuuze. I work in that buisness so easy to have 3 or 4 meals with me. Sorry, could not take the drive today nice and sunny but cold but had to head out of the city today!

Rosco2
01-23-08, 07:33
Theres a 22yr old blonde spinner (really cute) who works regularly on South Jefferson by Gravois. =====
That's great information, Scuuze. Once again, Scuuze comes through for us. But what's the lady's first name? :) :)

I fondly remember I would always have to ask you for the lady's first name at the old SWreeviewboard also [chuckle] :) I asked you for the names of at least 2 ladies you described for us, and you kindly told us the names are Sarah and Heather.

I picked up a beautiful street walker near that same intersection of Jefferson and Gravois named Donna.

Here's a link to the post if you're interested, Scuuze, and thanks again for the spinner info:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=543596&highlight=Donna#post543596

Scuuze
01-23-08, 11:40
Rosco,

Her name is Danielle. Btw-I still see sexy Sarah on a regular basis. She even came and lived with me for a few days a couple months back.

Scuuze

Rosco2
01-24-08, 00:08
Fellas I'm actually writing this from St. Louis tonight, as I left Columbia, Missouri this morning for a short 2-day visit to the big city.

What fun adventures I've had already. And still one more day to go! The reports will appear in this St. Louis thread, the Washington Park, Illinois strip clubs thread, and the Brooklyn, Illinois sw thread. I was all over the metro area today, exploring the possibilities.

Let me tell you about the lovely young lady I picked up tonight after dark at about 6:45 PM. I found Elizabeth walking on Jefferson a bit south of Sidney. Oh my goodness, a really nice lady. She was very clean, freshly showered she said. She's 23, white, 5'5" in height, blonde all over with a nice tuft of hair down below, blue or bluish-green eyes, and HWP (height-weight proportional). She has nice 34B breasts.

She was wearing two coats in this windy, 33 degree Fahrenheit weather, so she looked a little bulky, but she lost all the bulk after removing her coats in the hotel room. I was very pleased. Nice body.

We both washed our hands beforehand, just in case. The $70 I paid her included a BBBJ and full-service. I especially enjoyed the full-service with Elizabeth. I had no trouble coming, even though I came 6 hours earlier in a strip club on the East Side, but that story will have to wait for another post. I wanted to tell you about lovely Elizabeth first.

Elizabeth brought up her kids, and even showed me a picture of her oldest, a 7-year-old boy who is white. Her kids are 7, 3, and 1 years old. She said she had her first at 16! So if you see this mother of 3, please treat her nicely and respectfully. It was amusing to me that, nowadays, she wears a shoulder birth-control patch (she has a boyfriend).

Elizabeth gave me her number. I'll share it with trusted Senior members, and of course Scuuze. Although he's not yet a senior, he's very trusted from the old board days, so an exception is warranted. Some of us newcomers to the SW world have learned a lot from him. I'm even wondering if Elizabeth is the blonde spinner he was referring to?

Elizabeth says she's had this cell phone number for about one year. She also showed me where she lives. I didn't ask her to show me her place, but for some reason she said she wanted to show me. She's been there for 4 years now, so I guess it's a stable place for her. I cannot share her address with anybody, though. Sorry. I just don't want to take any chances. But I'm happy to share her phone number.

I did tell a couple trusted people by Private Message where Ashleigh lives, but that's only because I'm concerned about the fella she's currently living with. He's the puppy poisoner, remember, and Ashleigh said to me he was a "bad man," but wouldn't elaborate.

Anyway, a few final notes about Elizabeth. She said she's been doing this for 2 years. It looks like she has all her teeth, and they're in very good condition. She has nice kissable lips, too. She's was a pleasure to be with.

Stay safe fellas, and don't let the cold hamper your fun.

Knucklebuck
01-24-08, 01:09
...Let me tell you about the lovely young lady I picked up tonight after dark at about 6:45 PM. I found Elizabeth walking on Jefferson a bit south of Sidney. Oh my goodness, a really nice lady. She's 23, white, 5'5" in height, blonde all over with a nice tuft of hair down below, blue or bluish-green eyes, and HWP (height-weight proportional). She has nice 34B breasts.

This is the same gal from my post: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=581219&postcount=35
Anyway, I was in that same area last night and met Pam...chubby gal, curly hair, late 20's. From a distance kinda cute...up close, not so much. Attitude even worse. Talked about how she was a good girl from Jeff County and she didn't do drugs. But damned if she wasn't trying to score a "dub" right after the date. If I had a nickel for every time that scene has been repeated in my ride...hell, I could buy a dub.

Decent BBBJCIM though and dropped her off at Grand & Gravois.

Rosco2
01-24-08, 01:43
Get her in the car and not only is she high as all holy, she must be mildly retarded as she was only speaking in broken sentences that were hard to understand.

Knucklebuck, sorry to hear she was acting high when you saw her in October. She definitely was not on any drugs when I saw her tonight. Very lucid, and spoke in complete sentences. It never even occurred to me that she might be even mildly retarded. She seemed perfectly normal tonight. Very nice lady, too.

I guess the saying "your mileage may vary" is oh so true. Fine mileage tonight :-)

Scuuze
01-24-08, 02:35
That's great information, Scuuze. Once again, Scuuze comes through for us. But what's the lady's first name? :) :)

I fondly remember I would always have to ask you for the lady's first name at the old SWreeviewboard also [chuckle] :) I asked you for the names of at least 2 ladies you described for us, and you kindly told us the names are Sarah and Heather.

I picked up a beautiful street walker near that same intersection of Jefferson and Gravois named Donna.

Here's a link to the post if you're interested, Scuuze, and thanks again for the spinner info:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=543596&highlight=Donna#post543596Her name is Danielle. Btw, I still see sexy Sarah from time to time when she calls me.

Scuuze

Rosco2
01-25-08, 11:20
Well gang, I'm back in Columbia, again. Had lotsa fun in the Lou.

If any Seniors want Jennifer's 771 phone number, message me. On Wednesday at about 6 PM, I saw her walking southeast on Bates, then hook a right to walk southward on Broadway. She's maybe 35 to 45 years old, brunette, thin, maybe 5'7" in height plus or minus a couple inches.

771- is probably a landline, so hopefully there won't be the issue of "no minutes" to contend with.

Jennifer might sometimes also use the name Bonnie. Stay warm, and try not to hit another car while site-seeing :-) Looking for SWs is a very dangerous kind of driving, isn't it? It would be nice if there were a scientific study to determine if accidents are more likely from talking on the cellphone while driving or from mongering.

Just Aguy
01-25-08, 14:02
How do you become a senior member?

I've been looking on the site but can't find anything.

==============================================

Hi Just Aguy,

Did you do a search of the Forum's FAQ?

Thanks,

Jackson

Just Aguy
01-26-08, 20:12
How do you become a senior member?

I've been looking on the site but can't find anything.

==============================================

Hi Just Aguy,

Did you do a search of the Forum's FAQ?

Thanks,

JacksonI have now!

Thanks

Scuuze
01-27-08, 04:11
Took a very rare (for me) daytime trip to the southside stroll Saturday afternoon about 1pm. Saw 3 WSW on Penn and a couple on Jeff. Saw Elizabeth walking on Pestalozzi up by the Venice cafe but got a "date" before I could talk to her. Stopped at the Shell Cfm on Davis for a soda. There was a cute spinner blonde inside buying some things also. Caught her eye and smiled. She smiled back. BINGO! Waited for her outside and struck up conversation. She told me to come pick her up in 20 minutes at the corner of Vulcan (about 2 blocks east of Shell) and Davis. So I met up with her and she took me to her house (real close to where I picked her up) and we went into her bedroom. Her name is Peggy. She"s about 26, 5-8, 130 lbs, 32A, short blonde hair, girl next door type. Very friendly and lots of fun. The whole 9 yards was. 5. Said she only works during the day and stays by the corner of Vulcan and Davis. Said she rarely "strolls". Wouldn"t give me digits.

Btw. Is that Aldi store you guys sometimes refer to on the corner of Grand and Winnebago?

Scuuze

Rosco2
01-27-08, 13:11
Tanya is a lady I spoke to through my car window just a few minutes before picking up Elizabeth on Wednesday. I saw Tanya walking toward that 7-Eleven by Jefferson and Gravois. She seemed like a very nice lady, someone you could have a great conversation with, probably 40-something in age, carrying just a little extra weight, blonde, white, and was accompanied by a black man who separated from her as he saw my car approaching.

When I asked Tanya about him, she said her husband, who had driven her, had left her in the city, and the black man was with her to watch out for her. Makes sense.

She does seem like a very nice lady, looked cleanly dressed, and clean herself (this is not always the case on the East Side). I'm sure Tanya would give some really nice head. She did not have a phone number to give.

Before I got to her, I saw her talking to a fella in a big, long SUV--maybe it was a covered truck-style SUV, circa 2000. I won't describe the color or the model for privacy's sake.

After my nice conversation with Tanya, I drove southward on Jefferson and spotted Elizabeth wearing 2 bulky coats, the outer of which was a camouflage brown hunter's coat, giving her a deceptively masculine appearance. Two heavy coats add a lot of bulk, but it all melted away to reveal a lovely young woman underneath. At night, it's easy to mistake her for a man in that bulky camouflage hunter's coat. It probably keeps her safer that way.

The best time to find Elizabeth probably would be between 6 and 7 PM on Jefferson between Pestalozzi and Gravois. - Rosco

Rosco2
01-28-08, 00:47
She told me to come pick her up in 20 minutes at the corner of Vulcan (about 2 blocks east of Shell) and Davis. ====
Very nice score, Scuuze. And I wonder if your Peggy is the same Peggy that Hell Rayser picked up in March of last year? He picked her up at about the same spot you did. The approximate age and extra small breast size are consistent, too.

Hell Rayser wrote:

"Peggy was east of cfm [Shell] down by a bar with a Busch beer on tap sign around 10 pm and she supplied the cover (I had some lubricated ones but she preferred hers, they tasted better)."

H.R. also mentioned, "Peggy told me she was living with her mom and her mom knew about this and her mom used to do this." When H.R. called Peggy up a few days later for a second date, her mom said Peggy was in jail :-(

Here's a link to Hell Rayser's report:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=510261&highlight=Peggy#post510261

Scuuze
01-28-08, 01:59
Doesn"t sound like the same peggy Rosco. My Peggy (LOL) had a very smooth complexion and was at least 5-9 130lbs. His report said about 5 foot 100lbs. Plus in my encounter there was no covers. Must admit, I'm sitting here thinking about a 3some with daughter and mom? Is that Aldi store the guys talk about at Winnebago and Grand?

Scuuze

Roland08
01-28-08, 07:37
Out around 6pm last night and strolled Jefferson by the QT seen 2 regular WSW both nights but didn't stop for either, looped back and had a knock on the window from one of them, but passed- headed down and saw WSW- dark hair probably mid 30's on Bates by the school- wasn't sure about that one so chalked up the night to window-shopping- Also something seemed to be going down on Michigan- LEO was out in force-

Roland08
01-28-08, 07:43
H.R. also mentioned, "Peggy told me she was living with her mom and her mom knew about this and her mom used to do this." When H.R. called Peggy up a few days later for a second date, her mom said Peggy was in jail :-(
Not sure if it's the same girl, but used to see peggy out late nights last summer, great when she had the tiny miniskirt on, even caught her drunk a few times- She had short cut bangs, and was definitely a spinner-type but always a lot of fun- It would shame if she got herself in the pokey.

Roland08
01-28-08, 07:48
Anyway, a few final notes about Elizabeth. She said she's been doing this for 2 years. It looks like she has all her teeth, and they're in very good condition. She has nice kissable lips, too. She's was a pleasure to be with.Seen Elizabeth a few times- she used to be the only one out on Jeff for a while there. She is sweet girl, but I have on occasion run in to her a bit meth-ed up- She can be a little unitelligable at times, even more so when she's tweaking- decent BBBJ, but she has rushed a few-

Still- nice girl and good to hear she's still around.

Rosco2
01-28-08, 15:34
Doesn"t sound like the same peggy Rosco. My Peggy (LOL) had a very smooth complexion and was at least 5-9 130lbs. His report said about 5 foot 100lbs. Plus in my encounter there was no covers. ====
Scuuze, it's true that Hell Rayser's Peggy had acne, and your Peggy had a smooth complexion, but the acne may have gone away. Also you originally wrote that [quote] "there was a cute spinner blonde inside buying some things." But later you mentioned she was 5'8" or 5'9". Those heights don't qualify for spinner-hood :) [chuckle]

By the way, Hell Rayser did not write that his Peggy is 5'0". He just said small. Where did you see Hell Rayser describe her as 5 foot? I don't see it anywhere in his old posts, and I've re-checked twice.

I'm just wondering if it was the same Peggy, so don't take offense at the questions :-)

In my mind, it's still possible you two saw the same Peggy. A name like Peggy is not that common. Now a name like Jennifer is a totally different story :-)

Scuuze
01-28-08, 17:10
Scuuze, it's true that Hell Rayser's Peggy had acne, and your Peggy had a smooth complexion, but the acne may have gone away. Also you originally wrote that [quote] "there was a cute spinner blonde inside buying some things." But later you mentioned she was 5'8" or 5'9". Those heights don't qualify for spinner-hood :) [chuckle]

By the way, Hell Rayser did not write that his Peggy is 5'0". He just said small. Where did you see Hell Rayser describe her as 5 foot? I don't see it anywhere in his old posts, and I've re-checked twice.

I'm just wondering if it was the same Peggy, so don't take offense at the questions :-)

In my mind, it's still possible you two saw the same Peggy. A name like Peggy is not that common. Now a name like Jennifer is a totally different story :-)Not sure what the point of your post is. Does it REALLY matter is she was the same Peggy? At 5-9,130lb she qualifies as a spinner in my book.Btw,over my 35 years of pooning ive met at least 5 Peggy"s,and 5 Lisa"s and 5 Tina"s, and 5 Sarah"s,etc,etc,etc. LOL

Scuuze
01-28-08, 17:23
Me and a fellow friend and pooner are looking at renting a place strictly for the hobby. We are looking at a place in the 3900 block of Illinois.(by the Harley Davidson dealer)Its VERY clean,central a/c and heat,1 bed/1bath. Were trying to figure out a way to let a few fellow trusted pooners use the place for a nominal fee.Having a hard time figuring out the logistics of such an arrangement. Any ideas or suggestions?

Scuuze

Hell Rayser
01-28-08, 21:36
Will be driving through the Lou tomorrow and will have to be looking for Peggy, To set the record straight, my Peggy was probably 5 ft to 5'4" and definitly no more than 100 lbs. I saw her one time since walking with a guy but she acted like she wasn't working. My last trip through last week left me empty handed and finding comfort on the east side. Then on the same trip scored again in Nasville. I like those 2 state days.

Rosco2
01-29-08, 08:30
Me and a fellow friend and pooner are looking at renting a place strictly for the hobby. We are looking at a place in the 3900 block of Illinois.(by the Harley Davidson dealer)Its VERY clean,central a/c and heat,1 bed/1bath. Were trying to figure out a way to let a few fellow trusted pooners use the place for a nominal fee.Having a hard time figuring out the logistics of such an arrangement. Any ideas or suggestions?

Scuuze

Is it a month-to-month rental or an annual lease?

Luvtheladies
01-29-08, 11:31

Scuuze

Scuuze, r u thinking hourly rentals? That'd keep it simple. You and your friend decide who gets to use the service, how to trust them, deposit/security, etc.

So, who would change the sheets? :)

Seriously, an arrangement like you describe could get really complicated, which defeats the purpose. Great idea tho! There was a posting by a guy on CL back in October for a "discreet" pooner office space available in Maplewood.

Put a limit on the # of mongers using it, decide who you trust and keep it simple.

LTL

Scuuze
01-29-08, 12:14
Rosco,

To answer your question, its a 6 month lease.

Scuuze

Whomon12
01-29-08, 12:14

ScuuzeIt's a good idea but really would be high maintenance if not well thought out, I'm afraid. Maybe you could find a provider. Who isn't an addict, doesn't have one of those criminal "boyfriends" and wouldn't use the place as a drug house. To live there and do some cleaning/laundry/etc. In exchange for a place to stay. Maybe a "stable" one with a kid?

Years ago we put a gorgeous (10) girl in a Clayton condo a friend of mine, who had a bunch of money drop in his lap and needed to shelter it, bought. I wasn't doing her but maybe 3 guys were. Me an maybe 2 other guys used the place to take girlfriends we were hiding from wives, fiance, etc. They lavished her with trips, jewelry and whatever but the deal worked well because she ran the condo well and never abused it.

And if the numbers aren't attractive, its easy enough to hit the hot sheet joints we all know of anyway. Although I had an issue with LE last time I went to the Chippewa places. They did the old "check the plates" while the guy and girl are in the hourly joints. My fault really, bought a new car and put the plates from the car I traded on it. All OK but I didn't have the title app. , sales record or anything else in the car. Got hassled a bit. He knew what he had with us but also knew he's be hard pressed to make anything stick. Told us to split and not use "this town" as a whorehouse. Hello? The hot sheet joints have been there for decades going back to old route 66, Coral courts, etc. But I thought better of giving him a history lesson.

Anyway, I got way windy here. I'd be interested in sharing the rental if you guys can figure out the logistics and would let a non senior participate.

Scuuze
01-29-08, 12:19
Was on my way Monday to pick up one of my regulars. I saw Elizabeth and stopped to say hi. I hate to say it, but she was pretty out of it. Surprised me,cause I never saw her like that before.Sad.

Scuuze

Rosco2
01-29-08, 20:53
Do you guys see the power of Jackson's board. Scuuze is a big hobbyist, having seen lots of street walkers last year. Yet, even Scuuze can't find and see everybody. Take for example, Peggy.

If there's just one Peggy, then Hell_Rayser saw her 10 months before Scuuze and got her number and let us all know about it. That's the power of having a network of men connected together through an internet board like Jackson's. One guy can't be everywhere, but lots of guys can ;-)

And if there are 2 different Peggy's working the CFM Shell area like Scuuze thinks, well that means Scuuze only saw one of them, and Hell_Rayser saw the other.

So the power of the internet board is revealed again. Or should I say "whoore board," as some men like calling these boards in a loving way :-)

By the way, I saw 26 working ladies last year, half were street walkers and the other half were Craig's List ladies, Columbia Tribune Newspaper ladies, and Strip Club dancers. (No massage parlor ladies last year since Lynn's parlor was raided by police 13 months ago :( - Rosco

Knucklebuck
01-29-08, 21:55
Was on my way Monday to pick up one of my regulars. I saw Elizabeth and stopped to say hi. I hate to say it, but she was pretty out of it. Surprised me,cause I never saw her like that before.Sad.

Ok...so it wasn't just my dirty ears playing tricks on me with the way she talked.

Btw,over my 35 years of pooning ive met at least 5 Peggy"s,and 5 Lisa"s and 5 Tina"s, and 5 Sarah"s,etc,etc,etc. LOL

...don't forget the Michelle's...could probably have a soccer game with all the Michelle's that have been out there. (At least I've met about 6 of them)

As far as the pooner pad...don't think it could work sharing. It would actually kinda kool if you get get a big, 2 story house and rent rooms out to mongers.

Where are these places on Chippewa? I know of the place that is near the location of the old Coral Court, but not familiar with any other no-tels on Chippe.

Whomon12
01-29-08, 22:09
Where are these places on Chippewa? I know of the place that is near the location of the old Coral Court, but not familiar with any other no-tels on Chippe. [/QUOTE]Knuckle

It's actually Watson road there I guess. If heading west, the first is not far past Mckenzie and they end just before Laclede Station Rd. Someone correct me if I have the streets wrong. Indian owned mostly.

Little town of Marlborough there. They fired their police dept a few years ago and contracted with the county but it seems like the same little shake down place it always was. Careful if you go. It's not the first time I've seen LE cruising the no-tel lots there.

Member #3278
01-29-08, 23:20
If you're steady with the hobby, I read once a Phoenix monger rented a storage unit in a 24 hr access facility. A carpet, small table, a bed and you're all set. Most of them have a light. Just food for thought.

Rosco2
01-30-08, 01:16
Little town of Marlborough there. They fired their police dept a few years ago and contracted with the county but it seems like the same little shake down place it always was. Careful if you go. It's not the first time I've seen LE cruising the no-tel lots there. =====
Whomon, what do you mean by shake-down? Do you mean a cop might stop you in the motel parking lot while you're with a working lady just so the officer can try to get a bribe from you?

Scuuze
01-30-08, 02:10
About 3 years ago I got stopped 2 times by LE leaving those motels across from where Coral Courts used to be. It was late both times (around 2am). They follow you waiting for you to speed or something and when you get close to leaving city limits pull you over and hassle you. I quit going there.

A good motel choice is the Congress Inn on Lindbergh. Its very clean, has porno on tv, friendly clerk. For 2 hours its $22(incl tax) until 5pm. $25 from 5-11, $28 after 11. Its about 20 minutes from the South side stroll which I like cause I like to get out of the "ho" area. It also gives you time to kinda get to know the girl and put both of you at ease. If I already know her, I'll have her give me some head on the way there (LOL). Also, as you guys know. The girls are always hungry. So I'll strike a deal for a "double" with her and then take her to get something to eat (theres tons of fast food joints on the rock road) in between times. I also hear they have girls working there (they stand on the balcony in front of their room). But I HAVE NOT CONFIRMED that yet (but I will)

Scuuze

Scuuze
01-30-08, 02:21
Ok...so it wasn't just my dirty ears playing tricks on me with the way she talked.

...don't forget the Michelle's...could probably have a soccer game with all the Michelle's that have been out there. (At least I've met about 6 of them)

As far as the pooner pad...don't think it could work sharing. It would actually kinda kool if you get get a big, 2 story house and rent rooms out to mongers.

Where are these places on Chippewa? I know of the place that is near the location of the old Coral Court, but not familiar with any other no-tels on Chippe.Yep--Michelle is a common one too. I think Lisa is the most common-must have met 20 of them over the years. Btw..my all time favorite is a girl named Lisa(real name). I picked her up 12 years ago while she was pumping gas at the station at 55& Broadway. Have seen her about once a week ever since.

Scuuze

Whomon12
01-30-08, 09:58
Whomon, what do you mean by shake-down? Do you mean a cop might stop you in the motel parking lot while you're with a working lady just so the officer can try to get a bribe from you?Rosco,

Shakedown probably wasn't the right word to use. Marlborough used to be one of the worst places in the county for giving tickets for anything and everything. It was kind of a shakedown for the municipality, not for bribes for the officer. That I know of.

I meant that it seems they still look too closely at anyone driving through the area. Though I guess he could have ticketed me for improper documentation or some crap. I don't know. Just be careful there.

Jeffc 574
01-30-08, 13:39
Whomon, what do you mean by shake-down? Do you mean a cop might stop you in the motel parking lot while you're with a working lady just so the officer can try to get a bribe from you?

An attorney friend once described the Marlborough police like this: "Prior police experience preferred, getting arrested counts."

I also know LEO's who drive around Marlborough because a badge in your wallet won't change 36 in a 35 to 34.

Watch your speed, make full stops, and maybe you don't want to be in the parking lot when Uncle is.

Rosco2
01-30-08, 15:15
I think Elizabeth may be a little miffed at me. We had good sex on Wednesday night and enjoyed each other's time. But when I drove by the Jefferson - Gravois area the following night on Thursday just to see what the scene was like the next night, I think I saw her strolling again in that camouflage brown coat, but I didn't stop for her. Ouch.

I wasn't sure if it was her because the person was wearing a woolen face mask that covered 3/4 of the face, except for the eyes and nose. It was windy and cold that night.

But the brown camouflage coat looked like it might have been the same one I saw the night before when I picked her up. But I can't be sure.

So I kept on driving. I had to drive back to Columbia that night, but I should have stopped briefly and just said hi, how are you doing--just in case it was her.

I hope it wasn't her. If it was her, though, she probably would have thought me a cad for not stopping just one day after we had sex...

What do you guys do with streetwalkers you see the next time or the next day after you've had a session with them? Do you stop and talk a bit, or just keep driving and smile?

Of the 26 different working ladies I saw last year, I only had multiple sessions with 3 ladies who I thought were exceptional. I saw a lovely streetwalker named Shi (pronounced "Shy") 3 times and would have seen her a whole lot more, but she had to leave Columbia after only two weeks. I was actually sad when she had to leave. She wanted me to drive her to Springfield, Missouri, where her brother lives, but that's about 200 miles away from Columbia, MO, and 3 hours. I would have been happy to drive her *to* Columbia, but not away from Columbia. So she took the Greyhound bus.

Here's my report on the extraordinary Shi, my favorite provider of 2007:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=524576&highlight=Shi#post524576

Southern Boy
01-30-08, 19:14
. I also hear they have girls working there (they stand on the balcony in front of their room). But I HAVE NOT CONFIRMED that yet (but I will)

Scuuze

Scuuze,

I can confirm the balcony report. I drove by there about 6 months ago and there was a small brunette in front of her room with the door open. As I passed by she gave me the look and asked me if I was looking for something.

For some reason I was in a strange mood and I told her I nice piece of ass. She said she had what I was looking for and I went into her room.

Cannot recall how much it cost, I think under $40 for the works.

I think it is hit and miss because I have been back a couple of times since and have found nothing.

Be Safe

SoBo

Mdf8700
01-30-08, 19:45
Would agree the Congress inn is a nice place to take the ladies. Clean. Beds a bit low for my taste but porn on the T. V. If I am short on time and looking so to speak. I will just drive through the lot. Have found myself ladies there. 3 out of the 10 times I have tried that. 2 times they were actually Craig list girls that had the rooms from the last guy and were getting ready to leave. I think it is hit and miss. Last time I tried this was about 2 weeks ago. Found a lovely Lisa there (actually had to check her I. D. For age.) she looked very young. Been kicked out of the house and was just staying there. She had no car and was just working out of the hotel by standing around the place. Not sure if she is still there or not been busy last few weeks and NO TIME. But I always carry food. I still think thats the best one.

Loneshark
01-30-08, 22:12
I feel obligated to add to the chorus that I have personally seen LE parked in the parking lot of a no-tell in Marborough. This while I was waiting for a lady who rented a room there. Feeling suspicious I parked in back where the officer could not see me.

While waiting for her to walk back to her room, there was a tall, man in uniform and hat approaching her. I can't remember what I was feeling before I saw her whip around with her hands behind her back as she was being handcuffed. In a calm panic, I started my engine and exited out of the lot to the side streets.

I not need be told never to return. So I say to everyone, yeah its true I have seen it first hand myself.

Knucklebuck
01-30-08, 23:03
Scuuze,

I can confirm the balcony report. I drove by there about 6 months ago and there was a small brunette in front of her room with the door open. As I passed by she gave me the look and asked me if I was looking for something.

For some reason I was in a strange mood and I told her I nice piece of ass. She said she had what I was looking for and I went into her room.

Cannot recall how much it cost, I think under $40 for the works.

I think it is hit and miss because I have been back a couple of times since and have found nothing.

Be Safe

SoBo

Now I recall reports that the po-po will harass you with Missouri plates at The Congress

Scuuze
01-31-08, 00:57
I've also heard that theres some girls who sit in their cars close to the adult bookstore right next to the Congess Inn. Have also heard theres some action inside the bookstore as they have video booths.Again,this is UNCONFIRMED by me, however my sources are usually 90% accurate.

Scuuze

Dayamcock
01-31-08, 03:04
A good motel choice is the Congress Inn on Lindbergh. Its very clean, has porno on tv, friendly clerk. For 2 hours its $22(incl tax) until 5pm. $25 from 5-11, $28 after 11.

ScuuzeYou mean over night after 11 would be $28? Orbitz shows it's $54/ night. Do you know what they charge without reservation for overnight?

Rollamale
01-31-08, 09:50
I have been by the Congress Inn many, many times at all times of the day and night, weekdays and weekends, early evenings, late nights. I have never seen anyone there on the balcony, or any doors open to rooms. Well, I take that back. One time this summer I saw a cute black girl walking from one building to the other with what appeard to be a boyfreind. But she did not pay any attention to me.

During the summer I would pull into the parking lot, get the ole map out and put my cell phone to my ear. This would give me a valid reason why I was in the parking lot of a reputed place where unsavory activity takes place. I would speand about 5-10 minutes to see if there was any movement. I have read some old post about the Congress it seems there use to be more action there then there is now.

I have noticed there is quite a bit of activity there at the adult bookstore in the strip mall just next to the Congress Inn. There always seems to be about a dozen cars there or more everytime I stop at the Congress Inn. I saw a guy come out of the adult bookstore with his dress shirt untucked and his tie loosend up from around his neck. Anyone here check that place out recently. Could it be anything like the Colony in ESL, or maybe it is a Glory Hole place for gay men? I dont know.

The other motel across from the Mall that has a court to it. The old one. I did see a lady who was waving at cars as they drove by. This was on a weekend in early Summer. I had people with me and could not stop to inquire about her friendly manner. I have never seen anyone there since.

Maybe she was practicing her wave to be in a beauty queen pagent!!

I will keep trying the Congress Inn

Whomon12
01-31-08, 11:28
I feel obligated to add to the chorus that I have personally seen LE parked in the parking lot of a no-tell in Marborough. This while I was waiting for a lady who rented a room there. Feeling suspicious I parked in back where the officer could not see me.

While waiting for her to walk back to her room, there was a tall, man in uniform and hat approaching her. I can't remember what I was feeling before I saw her whip around with her hands behind her back as she was being handcuffed. In a calm panic, I started my engine and exited out of the lot to the side streets.

I not need be told never to return. So I say to everyone, yeah its true I have seen it first hand myself.It's no surprise really. Many times the hot sheet joints have the highest crime activity in these towns. Not the mongers but the transients, drug traders, people on the lam, etc. Not unusual read about felony arrests at these places time and time again. Check the crime reports in the paper.

As far as mongers go, I think they feel. Rightly so in most cases. That we can be checked, car searched, etc without proper legal cause because we won't say anything. We don't want to make an issue out of it, we just want to get out of there. How many of us would go to the station and file a complaint against a patrol officer when we were there with a hooker?

"OK Mr. Jones, at approximately 2:30 Tuesday afternoon, you and a woman who's name you don't recall checked into the wayside inn. "

I won't go back to the Chippewa/Watson/Marlborough joints.

Just Aguy
01-31-08, 12:56
What do you guys do with streetwalkers you see the next time or the next day after you've had a session with them? Do you stop and talk a bit, or just keep driving and smile?If I was interested in meeting again (ever) I might say hi, but most likely not. It's all about NSA for me and that certainly seems like an S to me.

Just Aguy
01-31-08, 13:03
I have noticed there is quite a bit of activity there at the adult bookstore in the strip mall just next to the Congress Inn. There always seems to be about a dozen cars there or more everytime I stop at the Congress Inn. I saw a guy come out of the adult bookstore with his dress shirt untucked and his tie loosend up from around his neck. Anyone here check that place out recently. Could it be anything like the Colony in ESL, or maybe it is a Glory Hole place for gay men? I dont know.It's been a while since I've been there. The only action that I have "seen" there is on an individual basis. They have movie booths that aren't big enough for much more than 1 person. I wouldn't do anything but stand in that place. Ick!

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not above giving it another chance!

Scuuze
01-31-08, 19:26
You mean over night after 11 would be $28? Orbitz shows it's $54/ night. Do you know what they charge without reservation for overnight?As stated in my original post, the room rates are for 2 HOURS. Therefore,after 11pm its $28 for 2 hours. I have no idea what all night rates are.

Scuuze

Scuuze
01-31-08, 19:48
If I was interested in meeting again (ever) I might say hi, but most likely not. It's all about NSA for me and that certainly seems like an S to me.If I liked them, I most definately would stop. If I had the time would even ask them if they wanted me to run them through a fast food joint. They will love (and remember) you for the gesture. Remember, these are human beingsthat have been abused and "thrown away" most of their lives. It will pay BIG dividends for you as a monger. Thats how I have built up my "rolodex" of great SW"s. But, I also understand the NSA position. It just depends if your trying to cultivate regulars, and I realize not everybody is. Its all good.

Scuuze

KC Questor
02-01-08, 01:22
You mean over night after 11 would be $28? Orbitz shows it's $54/ night. Do you know what they charge without reservation for overnight?
I think he meant that it was $28 for two hours after 11 pm.

Just Aguy
02-01-08, 13:04
If I liked them, I most definately would stop. If I had the time would even ask them if they wanted me to run them through a fast food joint. They will love (and remember) you for the gesture. Remember, these are human beingsthat have been abused and "thrown away" most of their lives. It will pay BIG dividends for you as a monger. Thats how I have built up my "rolodex" of great SW"s. But, I also understand the NSA position. It just depends if your trying to cultivate regulars, and I realize not everybody is. Its all good.

ScuuzeThat's a great point Scuuze. Unfortunatly, when I'm on this board I'm thinking mostly with the little head and the bigger picture isn't as clearly stated as you did above. But that's why we’re hear isn't? Too share experience?

Thanks

Rosco2
02-01-08, 21:51
I saw a guy come out of the adult bookstore [by the Congress Inn] with his dress shirt untucked and his tie loosend up from around his neck. Anyone here check that place out recently. Could it be anything like the Colony in ESL, or maybe it is a Glory Hole place for gay men? I dont know. ====
RollaMale, I think some guys like using those one-person video booths in the adult bookstores. When I was in town last week, I stopped in at the Pure Pleasure adult store on North Broadway (a little north of downtown). I saw a tall, strapping, 30-something guy come in from outside and rush to one of the video booths, close the door, and I think I heard him whacking off when I walked by the door--you know that distinct whack-off sound. I heard that. (But maybe the sound was coming from the video movie.)

Just_AGuy is right that those booths are too small to hold more than one person. There's a small chair in each one, too. By the way, there are no glory holes at this Pure Pleasure store.

I had stopped into the Pure Pleasure store to ask the attendant if they have any couples' rooms, which are rooms you and a lady can go into, lock the door, and "watch a video." ;) They're sometimes referred to as private theaters. But the attendant said that in St. Louis only one-person video booths are allowed; rooms that can hold more than one person are not allowed.

Across the river in Washington Park, Illinois, the Hustler Club's boutique store has two different couples' rooms ($15 for 2 people for about two hours or however long your movie lasts). Nice and comfy in there with lots of room, padded love seat, and big tv/video screen. Tommy Boy had some fun in there with WSW Denise, if you remember his recent post at this link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=602590&highlight=Denise#post602590

Private couples' rooms are also allowed in Columbia, Missouri. I took a streetwalker named Michelle to The Olde Un adult store's couple's room last year.

It would be nice to know if couples' rooms are legal in the Pure Pleasure adult store located in St. Charles on Old Highway 94 near Zumbehl Road.

AndrewM2000
02-03-08, 03:19
I have tried the Congress Inn several times, but always after 7 pm. Everytime, there were at least 2 regular popo and 1 unmarked in a black car. I thought the black car might be some one trolling or a girl, but as I drove up to it as I was making a loop through the parking lot, I noticed it wasnt a friendly. I just acted like I was checking out the place, pulled into the adjacent lot with the porno shop and got out the map and flashlight. I checked out the cars in front and hung out for a while, but the unfriendlies never left. Lots of guys, but no women to be found infront or in the shop, and the booths are way too small. Since, then I have tried a few times to find some action, but always too many unfriendlies. I have some time Sunday, maybe I will check the stroll out during the day and the inn. Let you know.

Rosco2
02-04-08, 14:22
For those of you St. Louis mongers who also hobby with street walkers on the East Side of the river in Illinois, there was a murder yesterday at one of the motels that many of us have been to. For more info, see the Brooklyn, Illinois thread at this link:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=3577

Knucklebuck
02-06-08, 10:14
Hit the South Side last night despite the rain. Came up Meramec and saw a good looking WSW, ponytail, filled out a pair of jeans decently. Made a circuit and parked on a side street and she gets in. Turns out it is Janet from previous posts of mine.

Looked somewhat cute but the girl still doesn't use deodorant and had some funky body order. Lackluster bbbj finished by hand and dropped her off at Meramec and Hydraulic.

Flstn96
02-07-08, 16:07
Unless they just recently remodeled. Pure pleasure on broadway has a couple handicapped rooms that have a huge bench thats big enough for a small orgy, its the first room on the left. I have also witnessed many male/female couples in the private video booths as well. All during lunch hour. One black couple was very vocal for all to here. I haven't been there in about 6 months though.

RollaMale, I think some guys like using those one-person video booths in the adult bookstores. When I was in town last week, I stopped in at the Pure Pleasure adult store on North Broadway (a little north of downtown). I saw a tall, strapping, 30-something guy come in from outside and rush to one of the video booths, close the door, and I think I heard him whacking off when I walked by the door--you know that distinct whack-off sound. I heard that. (But maybe the sound was coming from the video movie.)

Just_AGuy is right that those booths are too small to hold more than one person. There's a small chair in each one, too. By the way, there are no glory holes at this Pure Pleasure store.

I had stopped into the Pure Pleasure store to ask the attendant if they have any couples' rooms, which are rooms you and a lady can go into, lock the door, and "watch a video. " They're sometimes referred to as private theaters. But the attendant said that in St. Louis only one-person video booths are allowed; rooms that can hold more than one person are not allowed.

Across the river in Washington Park, Illinois, the Hustler Club's boutique store has two different couples' rooms ($15 for 2 people for about two hours or however long your movie lasts). Nice and comfy in there with lots of room, padded love seat, and big tv/video screen. Tommy Boy had some fun in there with WSW Denise, if you remember his recent post at this link:

http://www.usasexguide. Info/forum/showthread.php? P=602590&highlight=Denise#post602590

Private couples' rooms are also allowed in Columbia, Missouri. I took a streetwalker named Michelle to The Olde Un adult store's couple's room last year.

It would be nice to know if couples' rooms are legal in the Pure Pleasure adult store located in St. Charles on Old Highway 94 near Zumbehl Road.

Dayamcock
02-11-08, 14:23
I have tried the Congress Inn several times, but always after 7 pm. Everytime, there were at least 2 regular popo and 1 unmarked in a black car. I thought the black car might be some one trolling or a girl, but as I drove up to it as I was making a loop through the parking lot, I noticed it wasnt a friendly. I just acted like I was checking out the place, pulled into the adjacent lot with the porno shop and got out the map and flashlight. I checked out the cars in front and hung out for a while, but the unfriendlies never left. Lots of guys, but no women to be found infront or in the shop, and the booths are way too small. Since, then I have tried a few times to find some action, but always too many unfriendlies. I have some time Sunday, maybe I will check the stroll out during the day and the inn. Let you know.I have tried the congress inn saturday and sunday. black guy in unmarked white chevy in parking lot watching the traffic both days. Didn't see any girls hanging out side.

Dayamcock
02-11-08, 14:26
Hit the South Side last night despite the rain. Came up Meramec and saw a good looking WSW, ponytail, filled out a pair of jeans decently. Made a circuit and parked on a side street and she gets in. Turns out it is Janet from previous posts of mine.

Looked somewhat cute but the girl still doesn't use deodorant and had some funky body order. Lackluster bbbj finished by hand and dropped her off at Meramec and Hydraulic.I checked Meramec and Hydraulic on Sat night. Didn't see anything.

Chipewa and Broadway lots of LE. I saw at least 6 times and only saw 1 bsw.

Knucklebuck
02-11-08, 23:02
Was out & about on the South Side around 1-2pm. Saw a WSW at Bellerive and South Broadway. So bundled up couldn't make out what she looked like...except judging by the wrinkles around her eyes...she was old.

Saw another WSW...probably early 30's at Grand & Meramec...another monger scored with her.

That was it.

Prowlerdude
02-12-08, 01:58
Had no luck with my GirlFriend to night so I dropped her off at home and swung by the SS Strole. Dam even with all this weather I got lucky with in Five minutes down there. 30 4 50/50CIM. Little Blonde in a Ford Ranger ExtCab Gold.

Safe Prowling

Scuuze
02-12-08, 16:41
Swung by Elizabeth"s house Saturday.The house was completely vacant. Talked to one of the other SW's and she said she hadn"t seen her in a few weeks.Guess she moved on.

Scuuze

Joe Walker
02-14-08, 05:46
About four weeks ago I picked up Elizabeth on a sidestreet just east of South Broadway. I had spoken with her a couple of times previously, but this was the first time that I had an intimate encounter with her.

Elizabeth was not using any drugs during on the evening of our encounter, and she said that she was in a program that would help her break her drug addiction. I was very glad to hear that she was getting some help with that problem.

I took Elizabeth to one of the no-tell motels on Chippewa, and we spent about a half-hour in the room on a full-service date. Elizabeth is nice and pretty, and I enjoyed spending time with her. After we were finished, I drove her back to South Broadway. She then walked toward some apartment buildings, but I did not see what building she entered.

I have driven around that area a couple of times this week. I didn’t see Elizabeth. I hope that she is doing well.

For the past week, I have also been exploring the Broadway area further south down near Davis by the Shell/CFM station. I have been looking for the blonde spinner named Peggy who was mentioned in some posts a couple of weeks ago.

I have driven past the Vulcan and Davis intersection numerous times on different days, but I have never spotted any girl there. A couple of afternoons, I even parked on Davis and listened to my radio for over an hour. However, I never spotted Peggy.

If anyone has Peggy’s phone number or address, I would appreciate it if you would send that information to me. I understand from a previous report that Peggy is reluctant to give out her phone number, but perhaps someone has it.

If I receive Peggy's address, I suppose that it would be okay to simply walk up to her front door and knock. Hopefully, a jealous boyfriend won’t open the door!

Rosco2
02-14-08, 15:48
Joe Walker, nice report. Now you're contributing, my friend :)

However phone numbers and/or addresses are limited to Senior Members.

Keep up the good work, and soon you'll reach Senior status :)

You've been a member for a long time, over a year, but you've only submitted 5 reports (2 quality ones).

Sharing depends on sharing. Those who share (Seniors) get info shared with them.

It really is better to give than to receive :) :)

One thing I'm concerned about is you wrote that your date with Elizabeth was 4 weeks ago, yet you're only writing about it today--apparently because you're having trouble finding a different lady named Peggy and want some help finding Peggy. So, for some reason, you waited 4 weeks (a month) before writing about Elizabeth.

That's not exactly giving without receiving [chuckle] :)

I guess it's a good thing you never found Peggy or we would never have heard about your Elizabeth story [chuckle]

Senior Members are Sharing members :)

Scuuze
02-14-08, 17:56
I saw Peggy a couple nights ago (around 7pm). She was working the outside of the bar a couple of blocks east of Vulcan on Davis. I was just killing time for a few minutes waiting for one of my regulars to meet me at the Shell/CFM. Talked to her briefly and gave her my phone number again. Asked her for her number but she declined. I get the feeling" she doesn"t have a phone.

Scuuze

Mdf8700
02-14-08, 18:39
Hello all,

Sorry had a touch of that flu. Had to spend some time down on Grand today so decided to take a drive down to the south side since the weather was nice. There were a few out along grand at the KFC had to run into wal-greens behind the KFC there was a cute dark haired girl sitting in a red eagle talon. When I came out she was sitting there so being a gentleman I said hello. She just had that look. She says Hello, with a big smile and ask if I had a valintine yet today. Acting dumn said nope! She smiles and ask if I would like one. Well of cource I said. She gets out of her car and gets in the car with me. Was a little off my game because was not really looking right then. She directs me down Chip to the hotel as she tells me she is not a cop and grabs Mr. Happy. I give her some cash to go get a room and she points so I follow. Get in the room and she underesses us both and into the shower. Then out of shower and a good time had by all. Name she gave me was Susan. She was brunett about 5'4" 130lb maybe. Nice round ass to say the least. Spent about 90 min there she was more than accomidating. I would say we hit about every position at least that I know about. Ended the 2nd time with BBBJCIM. Sorry, but first time I just could not pull out watching her ride. Wanted 50 bucks for f/s she told me in the car. I ended up giving her 75 for the MSOG. One of the best scores I have ever had not that I have had that many do not get out as much as some of you. The story I got from her was she is living on her own and behind on bills and had really only done this one other time and was working up her nerve to drive down to the stroll area and do it again when she saw me. Sorry, to report but never made it down to the stroll area. I was actually warn out. Thought I was going to need some O2 at one point. Sorry, no digits she says she lost her phone due to being behind on the bills. If you see her be nice and take care of her she is a real sweet one.

GrayTurner
02-14-08, 19:51
Joe Walker, nice report. Now you're contributing, my friend :)

However phone numbers and/or addresses are limited to Senior Members.

Keep up the good work, and soon you'll reach Senior status :)

You've been a member for a long time, over a year, but you've only submitted 5 reports (2 quality ones).

Sharing depends on sharing. Those who share (Seniors) get info shared with them.

It really is better to give than to receive :) :)

One thing I'm concerned about is you wrote that your date with Elizabeth was 4 weeks ago, yet you're only writing about it today--apparently because you're having trouble finding a different lady named Peggy and want some help finding Peggy. So, for some reason, you waited 4 weeks (a month) before writing about Elizabeth.

That's not exactly giving without receiving [chuckle] :)

I guess it's a good thing you never found Peggy or we would never have heard about your Elizabeth story [chuckle]

Senior Members are Sharing members :)

Please Be careful and don't fall while getting down off your soapbox

Rosco2
02-14-08, 20:22
If anyone has Peggy’s phone number or address, I would appreciate it if you would send that information to me. I understand from a previous report that Peggy is reluctant to give out her phone number, but perhaps someone has it.

If I receive Peggy's address, I suppose that it would be okay to simply walk up to her front door and knock. Hopefully, a jealous boyfriend won’t open the door! ====
Joe Walker, addresses are almost never given. It's just not safe for the lady to have her address floating around out there. And she very well might not appreciate a complete stranger knocking on her door without even a phone call. A lot of these ladies have kids, mothers, and boyfriends (or husbands) living with them, and they don't want just anybody showing up out of the blue for a quick screw.

You probably wouldn't want a street walker knocking on your home door without any notice [LOL]. They're people too, you know :)

Knucklebuck
02-14-08, 23:53
...However phone numbers and/or addresses are limited to Senior Members.

Hold up a sec...are you quoting the Forum FAQ?

Rosco2
02-14-08, 23:58
Hold up a sec...are you quoting the Forum FAQ?

I'm quoting customary practice. Of course, you're welcome to do as you prefer, Knucklebuck :)

I've given East-Side Crystal's phone number out to some newbies who asked, but I wouldn't consider Crystal a top-notch provider.

Knucklebuck
02-14-08, 23:59
Was out & about on the South Side around 1-2pm. Saw a WSW at Bellerive and South Broadway. So bundled up couldn't make out what she looked like...except judging by the wrinkles around her eyes...she was old.

Saw another WSW...probably early 30's at Grand & Meramec...another monger scored with her.

That was it.

Oops...that was NOT it. I saw a gal that back in '97 was a petite blonde with a very cute body. Now, she is toothless, stringy haired, gaunt streetwalker...name is Sandy. Saw her on Penns by Blow.

Very sad, both the fact that my mongering is still ongoing after 10+yrs and so is her hooking...

Rosco2
02-15-08, 10:54
She was working the outside of the bar

Nice report, Scuuze. Do the ladies ever work the *inside* of the south city bars?

Scuuze
02-15-08, 11:31
Nice report, Scuuze. Do the ladies ever work the *inside* of the south city bars?None that I KNOW of. My guess is yes, but I have never checked them out. I have heard "through the grapevine" that there is a "hooker bar" by the Bevo Mill but don"t know any particulars about it.

BTW Rosco, how many members are on this board? Seems like there"s only about a dozen who actually post. I sure miss the old CL SWReview board-I especially liked those guys from Seattle.

Scuuze

Tvilletroll
02-15-08, 11:50
today i saw this show and there was a girl from st louis on there and they said she is a sw from your area.a heroin user i guess.called her elizabeth.anyone ever had her?also id love to see some pics of her if you have em.let me know.we can trade if youd like .happy mongering

Rosco2
02-16-08, 00:05
I sure miss the old CL SWReview board-I especially liked those guys from Seattle.Scuuze
The guys from Seattle (like Civ2000 and Chubbles) haven't been lost. When the old board closed, they started posting on the Seattle forum of this board. Just click over to Seattle.

Knucklebuck
02-16-08, 01:14
... have heard "through the grapevine" that there is a "hooker bar" by the Bevo Mill but don"t know any particulars about it.

...maybe Sweet Pea's?

The bar at Keokuk & Nebraska used to be a "hooker bar." It was called Dave's Den back then...don't know the name now.

Daedelus
02-16-08, 05:17
...maybe Sweet Pea's?

The bar at Keokuk & Nebraska used to be a "hooker bar." It was called Dave's Den back then...don't know the name now.

Damn, if there is a hooker bar, maybe a couple of us could get together and go one day.

Daedelus
02-16-08, 05:36
While driving down Pennsylvannia at around 1:30 am, I encountered two white chicks in a white pick-up truck. They stopped right as we were driving past each other. I didn't stop fast enough, so they went around the corner and turned around. I turned around and went around the corner and we met. I asked the driver if she was offering services and she replied that she was. She told me to follow her to their apartment.

This is where the story gets crazy. As we are driving to their place, they see their old roommate (who is a crack head) in the alley with the other chick's (the passenger in the truck) car. The crack head former roommate speeds off and the two chicks in the pick-up truck start speeding after her. So now I wondering what the fuck I should do as I'm literally watching a high-speed chase. I start following after all of them and eventually they reach the crack head and she gets out of the car. For about a minute, I watched the two chicks in the pick-up truck yelling and screaming at the crack head until the crack head disappears in a friend's truck.

It appears that the crack head made a spare copy of one of the chicks' car keys when she lived with them and she was trying to steal the car. It just so happened that all of this had to happen as I was just trying to get a blow job.

Eventually, the situation gets settled, and I get some pretty good service from the chick who was driving the pick-up truck. I got bbbj, ball-licking, FS and anal for .50. I gave her a nice backshot, which she says she loves.

The thing is, I completely forgot to get her number. I can't fully recall what she said her name was. I believe it was Melinda. She was about 5'6 and a brunette with hair that came down about 3/4 of her back. She had blue eyes from what I remember and has two kids. Does this ring a bell for anyone? I may remember where they live, so I might go back there and get her info.

Knucklebuck
02-16-08, 13:27
today i saw this show and there was a girl from st louis on there and they said she is a sw from your area.a heroin user i guess.called her elizabeth.anyone ever had her?also id love to see some pics of her if you have em.let me know.we can trade if youd like .happy mongering

I know of 2 gals from the streets being on Jerry Springer. From the late 90's, Roxanne was an older gal (Cherokee Indian descent I believe) was on there about 2 prostitutes in both in love with a male prostitute.

Then just a few years ago, a girl names Missy was on there about her husband dropping her to hook up with her aunt or something. On this show, it was never revealed that Missy was a street walker.

Rosco2
02-16-08, 15:46
...maybe Sweet Pea's?

The bar at Keokuk & Nebraska used to be a "hooker bar." It was called Dave's Den back then...don't know the name now. ====
Google Maps shows the Keokuk bar is now called Mary Etta's. I spoke with the actual Mary Etta last night via long distance. I kinda felt uncomfortable asking her if her bar and grill is still a hooker bar, so I didn't ask [chuckle]. Lots of activity in the background though--music playing, people talking.

Google shows there are about 7 bars on Gravois north and south of the Bevo Mill. Do any of the following bars sound like the hooker bar?

The names are:

Pepper's Bar and Grill
John's Sports Bar
Tim's Chrome Bar
Screamers
Frank and Sugar's Place
Shot Heaven
Lava Lounge and Cafe

Some of the bars have reviews written by folks just like us. It's all accessible via Google Maps.

There are some other bars near the Bevo Mill but the 7 above are the ones on Gravois reasonably close to the Mill.

For more, just visit maps.google.com , focus the map to the Gravois and Morgan Ford area, and type the word "bar" in the "Find Business" box above the map. Sweet Pea's isn't found anywhere. Maybe it closed? Or maybe some other bar is the "hooker bar," perhaps one of the 7 mentioned above?

Of course there's always the question: What exactly is a hooker bar, and how does it work :)

Ducky321
02-17-08, 00:45
In the past month or so there have been 3 girl's on woodson road pretty regular. The first one and the best one inmho is Annie, she is very cute and good bbjcim for 20. The second one is an older gal but not bad looking blonde good bbjws for 20. I can't remember the second one's name but I have only seen her out during the daytime, she said she live's with her boyfriend and can't get out at night. The third one's name is Lorrie not very good looking, o. K. Bbj for 20. She is a tall woman and kinda big boned but not fat. I have found all 3 of these gals on woodson road between midland and st. Charles rock road, there have been girls working this area for several years now but until recently it has been very hit and miss.

Rosco2
02-17-08, 02:04
It appears that the crack head made a spare copy of one of the chicks' car keys when she lived with them and she was trying to steal the car. ====
That's one funny experience, Daedelus--one of the best of the year. Thanks for sharing.

Sheesh, so close to getting a blow job, then the lady's former roomate has to spoil it for you by car heisting {Lol}. Nice way to hang in there by driving after them :-)

If you see the BJ lady again, ask her if she called the cops on her former roomie the next day. And if not, why not. Good story.

Daedelus
02-17-08, 21:06
She called the cops right after it happened. I had to sit and wait in the apt while they spoke with the cop outside. The cops apparently were very familiar with the crack head, so they didn't even write a report.

That's one funny experience, Daedelus--one of the best of the year. Thanks for sharing.

Sheesh, so close to getting a blow job, then the lady's former roomate has to spoil it for you by car heisting {Lol}. Nice way to hang in there by driving after them :-)

If you see the BJ lady again, ask her if she called the cops on her former roomie the next day. And if not, why not. Good story.

Scuuze
02-19-08, 03:40
Was at the Shell/Cfm tonight and a real cutie asked me for a cig. Anyways one thing led to another and got a great BBBJCIM for. 2. Her name was Peggy-and it turns out she apparently is Hell-Raysers Peggy. She was about 5-0, 95-100lbs, cute with ACNE, real small boobs. I asked her if she knew the other Peggy I talked about earlier and she said yes. So there IS 2 Peggy"s working that area. Mystery solved. I got a new goal: pick up both of them and have a 3some one night. I know its a long shot but you never know when the pooner gods will be shining down on you.

Scuuze

Luvtheladies
02-19-08, 17:43
I got a new goal: pick up both of them and have a 3some one night. I know its a long shot but you never know when the pooner gods will be shining down on you.

Scuuze

My money is on you, Scuuze. The pooner gods shine on you frequently it seems.

Scuuze
02-20-08, 11:03
Tuesday night drove down Woodson between Natural Bridge and the Rock Road. Made 3 passes. 2 around 9pm. 1 around 1am. Didn"t see any SW"s.

Scuuze

Rosco2
02-20-08, 13:15
some of the more interesting goings-on in the sw neighborhoods:

this is from the police beat for february 20 (today).

a 77-year-old man was robbed by a woman, about 35 years old, at 2:35 p.m. feb. 13 in the 4200 block of neosho street. gravois and neosho, just 2 blocks north of the bevo mill on gravois, so be careful if you're looking for the supposed hooker bar near the bevo mill.

the lee's chicken at 2629 s. jefferson ave. was robbed at gunpoint at 3 p.m. feb. 12. this is by the intersection of jefferson and gravois, close to that 7-eleven where i spoke to the streetwalker tanya. it's only a block north of where i picked up elizabeth.

this is especially disturbing: a 37-year-old woman was robbed at gunpoint and kidnapped between 4 p.m. feb. 8 and 3 a.m. feb. 10 in the 4200 block of south broadway by a man, about 30. [i guess they still haven't found the lady since they don't know the exact time of the kidnapping, only that it happened sometime within a 35-hour period. but then how can they know the age of the kidnapper (about 30 years old) if there wasn't a witness who saw what happened and was able to give the age? maybe folks are assuming the kidnapper was somebody she knew?? odd.]
[4200 south broadway is at the intersection of broadway and meramec, where we've all been. there's a hardee's burgers restaurant there.]

a 16-year-old female was the victim of statutory rape at 2 a.m. dec. 27 in the 600 block of west courtois street. a 23-year-old man is suspected. now this is striking because this is the police beat article for february 20 (today), and the statutory rape occurred almost 2 months ago on december 27. police beat articles usually cover only the previous one week's reports, and sometimes two weeks. i guess it means the police didn't learn about the statutory rape for almost 2 months? so i guess the guy thought he was getting off scott-free after 2 long months had passed, but apparently he didn't get off scott-free [chuckle]. keep that in mind fellas, if you see any ****-looking sws. better to pass on them than risk arrest and being placed on the life-long sex offender registry. and do you really want to harm a child?

a 44-year-old man was robbed at knifepoint at 7:45 p.m. feb. 12 by a man, about 20, in the 2900 block of south kingshighway boulevard. this is next to tower grove park.

two men, one 23 and the other age unknown, were robbed at gunpoint and a car was stolen at 11 p.m. feb. 12 by a man, about 19, in the 3500 block of hartford street. this is very close to tower grove park, one block south of arsenal. even 2 men together aren't safe.

a 69-year-old man was robbed at gunpoint and assaulted and a 17-year-old woman was assaulted at 11:25 feb. 9 in the 3600 block of morganford road. a 47-year-old man is suspected. this is 2 blocks north of chippewa.

a 21-year-old woman was robbed by a 21-year-old man at 9 p.m. feb. 11 in the 3800 block of south kingshighway boulevard. [where famous barr used to be]

the police beat articles are kinda hard to find. visit www.stltoday.com , and click the "suburban journals" button near the top of the page. then on the next page, click in the drop-down box and choose "south side journal." then, on the next page, click the "crime" link near the top, and look for the "police beat" articles on the following page. the post-dispatch really should make it a little easier to find police beat. - rosco

Southern Boy
02-20-08, 19:27
Tuesday night drove down Woodson between Natural Bridge and the Rock Road. Made 3 passes. 2 around 9pm. 1 around 1am. Didn"t see any SW"s.

Scuuze

I made several passes that evening as well and nothing. Saw some LE running radar. It makes you wonder how often we all pass one another on the streets. It's like fishing in the dark; you someone else is there you just don't know who and you will be damned if he get the jump on you.

SoBo

Scuuze
02-20-08, 23:31
Have you guys ever noticed how you can be driving down a street that is practically deserted and ONE SW can show up on the corner and almost immediately there is a virtual traffic jam in all 4 directions? That never ceases to amaze me.

Scuuze

Rlr685
02-21-08, 00:48
Decided to see what was winning tonight-making money or the cold. Saw one SW on S. Broadway that turned and followed my car (going opposite direction) after I made it obvious I was looking. At shell, two Po Po cars and looked like someone was going in to pay for (gas? ), but was prevented from going inside?

Rosco2
02-22-08, 13:09
We were talking about "hooker bars" a little further down this page, and there was speculation that there might be one close to the Bevo Mill restaurant on Gravois. Not living in St. Louis, I can't investigate until a future trip.

I found a great thread about "hooker bars"--how they work and where they're sometimes found. It's a series of 7 posts scattered over 4 pages in the Los Angeles "General Reports" thread.

Here's a link to the first post:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=584831&highlight=bar+bars+hooker#post584831

And here's a link to the best, most-informative post found about 4 pages after the first post:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=616461&highlight=airports+bar#post616461

This quotation from the L.A. thread struck me the most:

"Try the hotel bars near [Los Angeles' LAX airport] like at the Marriott and other large hotels. Working girls are always looking for business travelers in hotels near airports."

I wonder if there are any working ladies in the Marriott hotel bar by St. Louis's Lambert airport? Anyone tried it? Or any working ladies in the big downtown hotel bars.

Larks Tongue
02-22-08, 14:33
I wonder if there are any working ladies in the Marriott hotel bar by St. Louis's Lambert airport? Anyone tried it? Or any working ladies in the big downtown hotel bars.

I can't comment on the airport but there have been girls working the casino downtown. With the hotels recently being open next to it I am sure that there'll be more now.

Just Aguy
02-22-08, 16:09
Are you talking about SWs or escorts?

There's always escorts downtown.

KC Questor
02-22-08, 20:11
They are talking about meeting girls working the bars in hotels or casinos looking to meet guys for pay. Not really SWs, because they aren't on the street and they are usually higher class. But you can't really call them escorts, because finding them is more a luck of the draw thing and not you calling them from an ad.

In the Las Vegas forum they call them Casino Girls -- and there's a whole thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4977) devoted to them.

Payforfun
02-23-08, 10:58
I saw Peggy a couple nights ago (around 7pm). She was working the outside of the bar a couple of blocks east of Vulcan on Davis. I was just killing time for a few minutes waiting for one of my regulars to meet me at the Shell/CFM. Talked to her briefly and gave her my phone number again. Asked her for her number but she declined. I get the feeling" she doesn"t have a phone.

Scuuze

LOL, it must be 6-9 months ago since I saw Peggy last. Then, she called me the net day and I couldn't get there. When I called a fe days later, her brother answered the phone and said he was looking for her too.

That had to be in the summer, I think.

Was worried what happened to her, so sounds like at least's she's alive

Payforfun
02-23-08, 11:18
In the past month or so there have been 3 girl's on woodson road pretty regular. The first one and the best one inmho is Annie, she is very cute and good bbjcim for 20. The second one is an older gal but not bad looking blonde good bbjws for 20. I can't remember the second one's name but I have only seen her out during the daytime, she said she live's with her boyfriend and can't get out at night. The third one's name is Lorrie not very good looking, o. K. Bbj for 20. She is a tall woman and kinda big boned but not fat. I have found all 3 of these gals on woodson road between midland and st. Charles rock road, there have been girls working this area for several years now but until recently it has been very hit and miss.

Dammit, somebody else mentioned that area a month or so ago, but I was only out in the area twice since then and nothing there at that limited time in the afternoon that I could get out there. I think it was Rock rd/Brown rd area that was mentioned.

Since there is not an immediate mongering loop around there, I only go out there if I'm going to go ALL the way back east on the Rock road to do the Mlk to Grand monger route.

We all know the problems with the cold weather, is not being able to get a good look at what's behind all the budles of clothes, lol.

Thanks for the post, I'll start checking it out again.

Rosco2
02-23-08, 11:41
LOL, it must be 6-9 months ago since I saw Peggy last. ====
PayForFun, I'm glad you had a good time 6-9 months ago with Spinner Peggy (not to be confused with the taller 5'9" Peggy). But let's not forget to credit Hell Rayser for finding her. He was the first to report about Spinner Peggy 11 months ago.

To quote Hell Rayser from almost a year ago: "Peggy was east of CFM [Shell] down by a bar with a Busch beer on tap sign around 10 pm..."

I'm assuming you got Peggy's phone number (or the streets where she works) from Hell Rayser?

And let's remember, Hell Rayser doesn't even live in St. Louis. He lives 2 or 3 hours away, but still discovered her for us. Way to go Hell Rayser :)

Chalk another one up for the out-of-towners [chuckle] :) For some reason, we out-of-towners seem to discover most of the new ladies :-)

Polecat56
02-23-08, 12:14
Has any one seen Patty recently, nice small brunette, used to work out of the Omni Hotel?

I've been trying to locate her without much success, hot litle action girl.

Ueman
02-23-08, 13:37
Been driving arouns this am, thought the sunshine would bring the girls out. Nothing but melting ice, maybe too early.

Polecat56
02-23-08, 16:18
Rosco2,

She worked out of the bar and also right in the general vacinty of the Omni.

Polecat, when you say Patty worked out of the Omni Hotel, are you saying she would advertise on Craig's List or some other site and her incall was at the Omni? Or do you mean she would just hang out in a bar at the Omni, enticing customers?

This is the StreetWalker thread, so I have to also ask if Patty used to work as a street walker near the Omni Hotel on Pine Street downtown?

Crownedprince
02-23-08, 22:47
Anybody ever encountered a bosnian streetwalker? There are tons of bosnians in st. Louis especially the bevo mill area. Yet I have yet to encounter any bosnian escorts/streetwalkers. There has to be a few out there. I have posted in other forums with no luck, maybe someone on here will know something?

Also, is there a hooker bar in the bevo mill area?

KC Questor
02-24-08, 00:04
How do you tell a Bosnian woman? (Sounds like a bad joke)

I mean, unless you ask their ethnicity how would you differentiate them from a Serb, Croat, Greek, Hungarian, or other Balkan person? And aren't most Bosnians Muslim? I don't see too many girls walking the streets in a burqa (j/k).

Crownedprince
02-24-08, 03:06
How do you tell a Bosnian woman? (Sounds like a bad joke)

I mean, unless you ask their ethnicity how would you differentiate them from a Serb, Croat, Greek, Hungarian, or other Balkan person? And aren't most Bosnians Muslim? I don't see too many girls walking the streets in a burqa (j/k).Yeah most of the bosnians in st. Louis are muslim but they are not usually very devout. Alot of them dress rather slutty, At least the ones I have been around. And you can't tell if they are bosnian or serbian with out asking, but who cares, I just like women from balkans! I just think its funny that there are maybe 10, 000+ balkan immigrants in the St. Louis area and no escorts at all?

Rosco2
02-24-08, 08:02
Polecat, why don't you tell us exactly how you met Patty. I think you're the first one here to report finding a hooker in a bar. Congratulations on being the first to report something that has never been reported. That's great reporting for a new member.

Scuuze
02-24-08, 09:25
Did the Woodson Road cruise about 7pm Saturday. Saw a young blonde about 1/2 block from the QT. Motioned for her to meet me at QT. She did. As it turns out she was Annie-the girl Payforfun talked about in a previous report. Shes blonde, cute, 23, about 34b. She"s a real sweet girl, wasn"t jittery and in no hurry. Also, a great sense of humor and fun to be with. She recommended a motel on Page (I'm not that familiar with this area) which was about 1 block east of Pennsylvania on Page. Pretty much a dive but I felt safe there. 3 hours for $18(no concierge or valet service (LOL))). Spent about 1 1/2 hours with her with everything on the menu for. 5 As usual, she has no phone but I gave her my pooner number. Btw, after I picked her up I saw another blonde SW about 4 blocks north of the QT on Woodson. Also saw a brunette SW on Page as we were leaving motel.

Scuuze

Rollamale
02-24-08, 11:00
It has been years, like the late 90s when I remeber thatbeing a stroll area. But it was not like Broadway or the E.side. It was quiet and few between.

Scuuze
02-24-08, 12:09
Elizabeth called me this am Sunday (2/24). She has moved and is working a new area. Was glad to hear she is still around and she sounded well. Will probably hook-up with her latter today.

Scuuze

Scuuze
02-24-08, 12:13
My previous report about Annie referred to a previous post from payforfun.

The original post was actually from Ducky321.

Scuuze

Ducky321
02-24-08, 23:36
I am glad you found Annie Scuuze she is a fun girl. Were you able to get a good look at the other blonde you saw? There was a small petite blonde around there a bout a year ago that went by Chrissy, the last time I picked her up we were parked and as we were doing our thing I caught her hand in my pocket. I don't ever have anything in my pocket's when I am out but I still didn't like it.