PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Billy Bobbles
02-13-17, 16:00
I am almost positive this is the same Suzie I picked up about 6 years and many, many pounds ago.Could be. Hard to tell because she's so much thinner now, but I can see it.

Knucklebuck
02-14-17, 01:02
So I called Angel and set a meeting up with her sister witch turned what was going as a bad night into a good night. We meet up off of grand and went to my spot and had a good time she is very easy to get along with and does like what she does and it shows. Her name is Sarah she is mid to late twenties 5'6" auburn hair nice tits nice ass a little belly fat a cute face about a 8 on SW scale she does have a few tats also. After round 1 I ask if I could take some pics and she said sure so I do and she was showing off for the pics I told her she was turning me on again so we went for round 2 so it was a good night. I also got digits from her and I have permission to share. I am planning on seeing this one more so I will be very selective on who I share with. Sorry that means if we have not shared info in the past I wil not give her digits out now.Ran into Sara from years ago. Says she's been stripping and but recent events put her back on the streets. We reminisced about her old basement, went to a new one (not any cleaner) and she gave a nice BJ.

Click the original post link to see Dodgeram440's pics of Sara. Looks the same but older as you'd might expect.

Zipsnapanddrop
02-14-17, 02:48
When I met her 5 yrs ago in 2012 she told me her name was Suzan S. Back then when I met her she explained she lost a few pounds over the year. She was a little chunky and kinda built up like the brown hornet with long hair. LOL! It may seem like she is high or a little ditsy. But her personality was kinda mellow and laid back. As I recall she did have a minor facial skin problem kinda like Ashley (Alyssa's sister) but not as severe. One thing I did remember was she had a kinda putrid smell. When we got to the room I had her put some suds on that ass before we went any further. Oh well anyway Suzan S laid back personality and sensual slow motion head bob skills made up for any other defaults. ZIP.

Bulldog2
02-14-17, 18:09
I dreamed of a WSW, 110 lb 5'5 or so long sandy blonde hair. . 20 CBJ. More available. She has a phone that works during the day while the bf is away. I'm sure she has a habit but not bad enough that she'll jump out of your car while your driving down the road. (8 yrs back blonde Candy did just that) pm for kaylas nbr.

Amigo314
02-15-17, 18:06
I dreamed of a WSW, 110 lb 5'5 or so long sandy blonde hair. . 20 CBJ. More available. She has a phone that works during the day while the bf is away. I'm sure she has a habit but not bad enough that she'll jump out of your car while your driving down the road. (8 yrs back blonde Candy did just that) pm for kaylas nbr.Your box its full.

MadeInTheUsa
02-16-17, 00:28
Was driving around for a bit tonight & found a real cute young thick WSW forgot her name, picked her up a few blocks North of Bates on Broadway. Did cop check real nice tits but 40 was the price & I only had 20 she couldn't come down that much so droped her off bad luck on my end but looks & those tits was worth the 40 IMO.

One Nut
02-16-17, 04:02
This girl was a friend of Lemay Laura, also named Laura. Picked her up on BW north of Bates 9 PM. Bigger girl, dark brown hair, sweet, nice attitude. Top-notch BJ skills. Settled for 25.

Member #6063
02-16-17, 10:05
Was driving around for a bit tonight & found a real cute young thick WSW forgot her name, picked her up a few blocks North of Bates on Broadway. Did cop check real nice tits but 40 was the price & I only had 20 she couldn't come down that much so droped her off bad luck on my end but looks & those tits was worth the 40 IMO.Can you describe her?

MadeInTheUsa
02-16-17, 10:30
Mid 20's 5' 5" dark hair thick booty she was wearing tight black leggings, hope that helps.

Member #6063
02-16-17, 10:41
Mid 20's 5' 5" dark hair thick booty she was wearing tight black leggings, hope that helps.Check your inbox.

TrukFunn
02-16-17, 17:00
Girl is kat, pmd you her text only number.She is on BP or one of those sites now.

BadCat
02-16-17, 17:54
Lots of unmarked trucks rolln around.

BadCat
02-16-17, 18:00
Ran into B. Last night. Al bundled up, Any reviews. Got her number last night, was short on time. Pm if you like.

BadCat
02-16-17, 20:15
Doing a little window shopping last week, on SG met Stephanie, short thin. Any reviews?

Also saw Stephanie aka Kara. Looking better to my suprise, she was getting bad. H. Almost, butt didn't pull the trigger.

Knucklebuck
02-16-17, 23:26
This girl was a friend of Lemay Laura, also named Laura. Picked her up on BW north of Bates 9 PM. Bigger girl, dark brown hair, sweet, nice attitude. Top-notch BJ skills. Settled for 25.Is this Laura #2?

https://goo.gl/3spoBu

Wbhbdt
02-17-17, 00:36
This girl was a friend of Lemay Laura, also named Laura. Picked her up on BW north of Bates 9 PM. Bigger girl, dark brown hair, sweet, nice attitude. Top-notch BJ skills. Settled for 25.Wow. Haven't heard that name in a while. I used to have a LOT of no holes barred fun with Lemay Laura. Great girl!

Bulldog2
02-17-17, 01:56
Wow. Haven't heard that name in a while. I used to have a LOT of no holes barred fun with Lemay Laura. Great girl!How nice would it be for Laura to come back and visit us.

Zipsnapanddrop
02-17-17, 05:45
Just doing the do zipping through the Lou. Going back in time with a few more pics for you. LOL! These pics are from 1996 - 2004. They are from the Granite Shitty Stroll, South Side Stroll, and two pics of two different hooker's I met in St Charles Misery on the St Charles Misery Stroll back in 1996. Yeah that's right, I forgot about the St Charles Misery Stroll. It was a lightweight ok Stroll sort of like the Alton Stroll back then. The St Charles Misery Stroll was located on 3rd St over near Fastlane Cars. The start of the stroll started where the old Bargain Books was. Bargain Books was a xxx magazine, VHS, DVD store that was located in a little strip mall next to the Boeing Defense site on 3rd St. The stroll would start around there and go south on 3rd St back past the Hardee's and past Fastlane Cars. Sometimes you could pick up a hooker or two coming from the Hardee's walking South on 3rd St. As you go under Hwy 370 there was a gas station on the left in which there would be a few local SW's that would come to your car if you pull over or give you the wink as you drive by. If you kept driving south on 3rd St it curves to 2nd St which would take you along the river front. I can remember two local white SW's that lived in a old school type of flat that was above a store in the French Town area on 2nd St. At certain times of the day either one would be out or both at the same time working that particular area. They were pretty cool. I never could get them to do a threesome but I sure tried. I did hook up with them on a few individual nasty freaky escapades. Anyway, as I mentioned before back from 1995 to about 2004 there were plenty of strolls to pick up these freak nasty hooker's. Sheeit there were days back then, preferably on a Saturday afternoon, I would hop in the bucket then roll to the liqour store and get a 40 oz of Colt 45. I would then navigate a trip through all the STL metropolitan area strolls just to see what type of action I could roll up on. First I would go over to Bargain Books in St Charles Misery on 3rd St then roll through the St Charles Misery Stroll. Afterwards I would head back over the bridge to the Woodson / Midland Stroll. By then I would have picked up at least one or two good hoes but if not I would cautiously tip toe and cut through the MLK Stroll. From there I would gracefully roll through the award winning meat market South Side Stroll where all your freak nasty hooker dreams come true for just a few bucks. LOL! Then I would head over and "Zip" through the cut throat killa watch your back East Boogie Stroll. LOL! If I didn't see any hookers over their I would maybe stop by Ms Kitty's or Dollies for some nasty frills and thrills. At Dollies I would visit Renee from back in the day (her stage name was Rain). I would leave there and roll over through the Granite Shitty Stroll. If I didn't see any good hooker's there I would roll over to the Alton Stroll. FUG IT! If I didn't see any good hooker's on the Alton Stroll that caught my attention I would stop by Fast Eddie's. I would grab a steak on a stick and a burger then head back over to the Lou and back to the crib. Whew! Just think of all the gas and money I spent over 22 years of driving around picking up these crazy ass drug addict hooker's? I think I need to find another hobby. Or retire from this crap. NOT! Sheeeitt over the years I have collected hundreds of pictures and mini xxx clips of these crazy hoes it's ridiculous. I ought to get a web sight and call it Zipthrudalou The Freaky Dangerous And Strange Tales Of Hooker's And There Tricks. LOL! Come to think of it I even have pictures of the little dusty tan super hairy pussy panhandler chic that was mentioned a lot this past summer. She was seen a few times waaay over in west county this past summer. But I picked her short little dusty ass up on Page and Highway170. She did clean up well and did have a nice little body. When she let her hair down she looked totally different. The pussy was very very hairy though but I like a nice bushy snatch. Oh well anyway back to hibernation mode as I don't go hooker hunting through November 1st to April 15th. Got to take a break sometime. LOL! Happy hunting. ZIP.

Nellman01
02-17-17, 18:38
Ran into B. Last night. Al bundled up, Any reviews. Got her number last night, was short on time. Pm if you like.The little cute strawberry blond? About 5' 3" nice little body?

Nellman01
02-17-17, 20:18
This is Amanda. Met her about 3 years ago. Was teaming up with her for about two years. She was FINE when I first net her and theses pics don't do her justice. These were about 2 yrs down the line but as you can see. STILL looking good. I met her out in you-city and she was tanned and thick! MMMM. MMMM! I had to break her off cause she was getting waaay to used to the business. She literally had a part time job on my payroll. Had to cut back and eventually cut her loose. Whatever her habit was low key but she started going downhill. I'm going to have to facebook her and see how she's doing and looking now. It's been about a year since we last hooked up and these pics are from the last one or two times we got together. I aint gone lie. I MISS THAT!! : / LOL.

Turbodood
02-19-17, 13:07
Just doing the do zipping through the Lou. Going back in time with a few more pics for you. LOL! These pics are from 1996 - 2004. (clip) Great report. And trip down memory lane. I am still learning all the strolls. I would need an early start to hit all those places in one day, but it could be done. I guess it all would depend on how many colt 45's I consumed on that jaunt.

I love the pics. I can hear myself telling them. "turn around, bend over and say CHEESE! OR something like, now SMILE!" L0 L.

Wbhbdt
02-19-17, 14:15
How nice would it be for Laura to come back and visit us.Yeah, that would be nice but I'm hopeful that her absence means that she's doing something better with her life. Not sure what could be better than allowing me to have my way with her a couple time a week but hopefully she discovered it. 😆.

Nellman01
02-19-17, 16:10
She use to work the grand stroll but now moved to the more busy area. Hooked up last night. Eeehhh face and average body but really likes to get down.

Just like the Arbys commercial. SHE HAS THE MEAT! LOL!

Bulldog2
02-19-17, 18:32
Yeah, that would be nice but I'm hopeful that her absence means that she's doing something better with her life. Not sure what could be better than allowing me to have my way with her a couple time a week but hopefully she discovered it. 😆.I totally agree with you. She has really pulled things together.

IAmJohnDoe
02-19-17, 20:12
I had the most random experience and felt I needed to share. I was at a liquor / c store on Woodson picking up some condoms for utr fling I had set up for later on. There was a cute young lady in the line in front of me. Thin, med tits, blonde hair, mid 20's. Something about her made me think she was that "type" of girl. Before leaving I could swear she gave me "the look".

I quickly paid for my things and jetted to my car. She was walking up Woodson so I pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride, she said yes. I did some small talk to feel her out and finally felt my suspicions were correct. She was down for some play for pay action.

She took me to her place, she live off Woodson. This girl was average but you can tell that there was a time not long ago that she was the shit. We sat on the couch and she allowed me to take her top and bra off. She had nice tits, licked on her very responsive nipples that got very large. Then she took off her pants. That's where she went beyond average. She had the fattest pussy I've ever seen. Those lips were thick and juicy with a big clit setting on top. I preceeded to play with her pussy. I stuck my finger in it and could not BELIEVE how tight she was.

By now I can't contain myself. I drop my pants, she gave me some head to get me hard and I pushed her back on the couch and pulled her legs up. I was in amazement, still in disbelief and asked if I could take a pic. She said yes.

She was so tight that for the first few minutes I could only get about 1/3 of my dick in her. She didn't complain at all eventually taking every inch. Wow, it was magical.

Her name is Ashley. Said her phone is not working, so I gave her my number and told her to text me when she get it going. She did admit that she occasionally walks Woodson. Either way, I hope to see her again. Hope no one is offened seeing a dick in a pic. Just wanted to share the experience.

Merry Cool
02-20-17, 01:25
Cute skinny blonde chic on grand. Great set of lips. Shy because she didn't have on makeup so didn't allow me to take any pics. . 2 damage asked for. 4 for FS. Played with herself while topping off. Will repeat if I find her again.

Bulldog2
02-20-17, 03:11
I was out and about this Saturday morning. And seen a few WSW at kienlin and MLK. I'm not sure of the spelling but where skinker meets MLK.

Anyways there was two sws walking kind of had the body of #hawna Sunshine from the sws. I seen one get a ride so I no they're working.

Down by the park on mlk and kingshighway has been slow. A few BSW out on west florisant just off and Grand.

ZipThruDalou
02-20-17, 18:24
Yeah it's true about Woodson. I stopped by the Churches Chicken on Woodson and Page this past Saturday. After I picked up my greasy steriod chicken I decided to roll down Woodson going north from page. As I headed down Woodson I noticed a few possible and potential WSW's. There was one walking up towards the Walgreens. I pulled on the Walgreens lot and got her attention. She came up to my car and we talked for a minute. She said her name was Priscilla and I asked her did she live around here and she said yes. I asked her for her number and she said ok. After we talked a little more I asked if she was down for some cash for ass on a later date and she said she was down. Idunno, I may I have come out of hibernation and tap that. She was short about '5 2" 130 pounds nice brownish long hair mid 20's looks about 26 yrs old. Anyway after I left the Walgreens lot I kept north on Woodson and saw another potential hooker holding a QT cup walking north on Woodson. She looked temptations also. I started to pull over but but my Chicken was getting cold so I kept rolling to the crib. At that time I was so hungry I'd rather have some greasy steriod Churches Chicken than some greasy hooker ass. LOL! But anyway, ether the Woodson Stroll is popping again or the nice weather is bringing new potential hookers out. Take your pick. ZIP.

Fire1234
02-20-17, 23:29
What was the small talk exactly and how did you transition into pay for play talk? I will have no idea how to tell or how you would have been able to tell just from offering her a ride. Did you just throw it out there or ease into it?

I had the most random experience and felt I needed to share. I was at a liquor / c store on Woodson picking up some condoms for utr fling I had set up for later on. There was a cute young lady in the line in front of me. Thin, med tits, blonde hair, mid 20's. Something about her made me think she was that "type" of girl. Before leaving I could swear she gave me "the look".

I quickly paid for my things and jetted to my car. She was walking up Woodson so I pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride, she said yes. I did some small talk to feel her out and finally felt my suspicions were correct. She was down for some play for pay action.

She took me to her place, she live off Woodson. This girl was average but you can tell that there was a time not long ago that she was the shit. We sat on the couch and she allowed me to take her top and bra off. She had nice tits, licked on her very responsive nipples that got very large. Then she took off her pants. That's where she went beyond average. She had the fattest pussy I've ever seen. Those lips were thick and juicy with a big clit setting on top. I preceeded to play with her pussy. I stuck my finger in it and could not BELIEVE how tight she was.

By now I can't contain myself. I drop my pants, she gave me some head to get me hard and I pushed her back on the couch and pulled her legs up. I was in amazement, still in disbelief and asked if I could take a pic. She said yes.

She was so tight that for the first few minutes I could only get about 1/3 of my dick in her. She didn't complain at all eventually taking every inch. Wow, it was magical.

Her name is Ashley. Said her phone is not working, so I gave her my number and told her to text me when she get it going. She did admit that she occasionally walks Woodson. Either way, I hope to see her again. Hope no one is offened seeing a dick in a pic. Just wanted to share the experience.

Zipsnapanddrop
02-21-17, 05:25
The small talk is the same talk you use if you are picking up a stank booty hooker on the South Side Stroll. Or on any other main strolls in the area. First you pull over and see if the raggly hoe comes to your car. If she does then you check her out. When you start talking to the hoe ask her what her name is. Once the general small talk starts ask the hoe if she is down for some cash for ass $$ Now you don't have to ask the hoe in such a harsh way. You can just say "Do you want to get some drinks and get a room? I will hook you up $$ These funky hoes understand what you mean when you say "I will hook you up $$ Come on man its the oldest profession on the planet we are talking about. Transitioning the small talk for some Boogie Down Breakemoff Something Proper is the way you operate your verbal mackability. In other words just ask the hoe, when she comes to your car, can I get some of that green light? I will pay, if you down to play $$ Now there is one thing I have noticed about that particular area. And that is the old school Woodson Stroll does pop up every now and then. It's hit or miss. Best time would be in the afternoon til maybe 5 p. Roll up Woodson from Page going north. Go all the way to St Charles Rock Rd. If you don't see any possible SW's then make a left on St Charles Rock Rd. Sometimes you could see a possible SW or two walking on the rock rd. On either side. Furthermore, the terminology of the word streetwalker is not normally used for some chick walking down a main street in the county. The SW slang is mainly used and more less understood on the main strolls such as the South Side Stroll, MLK Stroll, or the East Boogie Stroll. So if you spot a hoe walking down the street other than on one of the main stroll areas she may prolly just be a regular chick walking. If you pull up on this type hoe walking you may have to do some smooth transitioning. LOL! Transitioning small talk into Pay For Play? Now that's funny! I'm cracking up! LOL! ZIP.

IAmJohnDoe
02-22-17, 08:19
What was the small talk exactly and how did you transition into pay for play talk? I will have no idea how to tell or how you would have been able to tell just from offering her a ride. Did you just throw it out there or ease into it?Most of it is done before you open your mouth. 1st, I've been with countless prostitutes, she looked like she's played that role before. You eventually develop a 6th sense for this and look for clues that she's approachable. 2nd when I pulled up next to her and asked if she needed a ride, she didn't look at me like I was a potential ax murder and tell me to fuck off. Instead she said yes and got in the car.

From there it's downhill. 99% of the time women don't get in the car with strangers that offer them a ride. 99% of the time prostitutes do. After they're in the car ask what they're up to. Somtimes they are very direct and say they're trying to make a few bucks. Somtimes they're more reserved and give a vague response and ask me the same question. I'll reply, I'm just out looking for some new friends to hang with while rubbing her thigh. Almost always they'll say, what are you trying to do?

She gave me the vibe that I could approach her from the second I saw her and I'm sure I was sending some "john" signals to her as well. When she got in the car, it was a matter of confirming the intuition and working out the details.

Knucklebuck
02-22-17, 11:50
Wonder what this turn around would do for the stroll?

Could a Long-Neglected Stretch of Broadway Become St. Louis' Next Nightlife Hub?

https://goo.gl/ZLWZ9Z

Knucklebuck
02-22-17, 11:52
Found a new Candy (at least to me) last night at Broadway & 55. Probably 30 ish, sandy brown hair, decent body.

Great BJ, but no digits unfortunately. Gave her mine and dropped her off further south on Broadway.

BearBare
02-22-17, 17:55
Cute skinny blonde chic on grand. Great set of lips. Shy because she didn't have on makeup so didn't allow me to take any pics. . 2 damage asked for. 4 for FS. Played with herself while topping off. Will repeat if I find her again.Butterfly tattoo on her hand?

BearBare
02-22-17, 17:58
Doing a little window shopping last week, on SG met Stephanie, short thin. Any reviews?

Also saw Stephanie aka Kara. Looking better to my suprise, she was getting bad. H. Almost, butt didn't pull the trigger.Stephanie 2 tall, blonde. Butterfly tat on her hand?

Nellman01
02-22-17, 20:46
Wonder what this turn around would do for the stroll?

Could a Long-Neglected Stretch of Broadway Become St. Louis' Next Nightlife Hub?

https://goo.gl/ZLWZ9ZA little start up capital, clientele and cheap rent. But I bet the insurance aint cheap: / YIKES!

Knucklebuck
02-23-17, 00:27
Met up with Arianna on Broadway near the Pawn shop. Meh is all I can say: https://goo.gl/CF1YmX.

Nellman01
02-23-17, 19:26
Met up with Arianna on Broadway near the Pawn shop. Meh is all I can say: https://goo.gl/CF1YmX.Dealt with her once. Passed her up MANY times LOL!! I was kinda hard up last Sunday and she was talkin 4. For BJ. Shiiiiiddtt!! LOL chick is el-loco LOL!

Dodgeram 440
02-23-17, 20:06
Dealt with her once. Passed her up MANY times LOL!! I was kinda hard up last Sunday and she was talkin 4. For BJ. Shiiiiiddtt!! LOL chick is el-loco LOL!I recognize the face and I have her number in my phone but I don't recall doing anything with her. LOL Either it was that bad or we could not come to a agreement and dropped her off and got her number. Sucks getting old can't remember shit. Does she have a nice body she does have a cute face.

Zipsnapanddrop
02-24-17, 06:05
Here we go again with a few more already transitioned ass for cash pics from strolls of the past. LOL! Anyway, these pics are from 1995 through maybe 2004. I met these hooker's on the Alton Stroll, Granite City Stroll, and of course the famous most popular South Side Stroll "where everybody knows your name" kinda like the show CHEERS. LOL! One of the pics is from a hooker I met on the North Broadway Stroll where the Pure Pleasures Video Store is now. That Stroll was in the industrial area of North Broadway. The stroll extended from near the Pure Pleasures video store area all the way north to East Grand. If you made a right on East Grand then a left on Bulware Ave you would come across a gang of hooker's black and white walking all the way up Bulware Ave to Adelaide Ave. There was a run down cheezy sleezy hourly motel on Bulware Ave near Adelaide Ave where hooker's would take their tricks. I never went to that motel because it looked waaay to dangerous and sleezy for me. If I met someone in that area I would take them to an hourly motel on Grand somewhere near St Louis Ave. Which was and still very sleezy today. Oh well this warm weather is crazy for February. It's bringing out all kinds of SW's and activating old strolls. LOL! I may have to come out of hibernation this afternoon and tour a few stroll areas just to see who's out. Happy Hunting. ZIP!

Merry Cool
02-24-17, 12:53
Butterfly tattoo on her hand?Yup. Sounds like her.

Nellman01
02-24-17, 18:47
I recognize the face and I have her number in my phone but I don't recall doing anything with her. LOL Either it was that bad or we could not come to a agreement and dropped her off and got her number. Sucks getting old can't remember shit. Does she have a nice body she does have a cute face.The pic of her face is not too far off but with makeup these days. She's not ugly and if you catch her face first you'd prolly stop. The body depends on your personal taste. She a little rolly polly in the mid section for me. She's actually pretty sweet and I have her number somewhere but I never tried calling her for a second about. I think it was the body for me that made me not but she's cool and was very willing. Like I said I saw her last Sunday and body wise looks ok, like nice and thick but straight baby damage in the mid section.

Nellman01
02-24-17, 19:10
Haven't dealt with her in a couple months. I have to find my cooch pic.

Taco Hunter
02-24-17, 19:25
Haven't dealt with her in a couple months. I have to find my cooch pic.Do not take your eyes off this one she is a thief and will steal whatever she can get her hands on.

Nellman01
02-24-17, 22:28
Do not take your eyes off this one she is a thief and will steal whatever she can get her hands on.I'm well aware of little mistys ways. Was dealing with here for over a year. I chose to leave her ass alone due to the fact she started f'kn up my time and wanting to cut out early. She made a deal with me to break out before a session was over and long of the short. Cool! Cause she was pissin me off. She paid me only 20 of the money she said she would pay me for letting her go early. Took 2 days to get that but was short the other portion. I was impressed she even gave me that but I decided the ***** did make an effort and I aint trying to catch a case over a skank. But then she has the nerve to say the next week she txt me to hook up. I'm sorry that's all I had, can I work it off and at a lower donation over time. Shiiiit. You go me f'ck up biatch. I aint the one LOL!

Knucklebuck
02-26-17, 11:32
Do not take your eyes off this one she is a thief and will steal whatever she can get her hands on.Is this her? https://goo.gl/8vVwU5.

LimpDick
02-26-17, 13:32
That misty never stole from me. The one in the cooch pic post, I don't recognize that back side.

Is this her? https://goo.gl/8vVwU5.

Taco Hunter
02-26-17, 13:51
Is this her? https://goo.gl/8vVwU5.Yes that is the same one.

BadCat
02-26-17, 16:13
Stephanie 2 tall, blonde. Butterfly tat on her hand?Yep. That's her.

Member #6067
02-26-17, 22:45
I never driven stroll not exactly sure where to drive if I wanted to try during day where should a guy drive from start and finish give route or routes to try thanks.

DMan314
02-27-17, 07:00
What SW on sbw has the best bjs out there?

Longranger72
02-27-17, 09:33
I never driven stroll not exactly sure where to drive if I wanted to try during day where should a guy drive from start and finish give route or routes to try thanks.Try this.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9760-Some-tips-and-locations-4-u-newbies

Shadow Stalker
02-27-17, 19:45
Saw several girls out today up and down Broadway south of 55. Picked up Emma and she had a quite spot for me to park. $30 BBBJCIM with spit. Took her time, it was good. She rinsed with mouthwash after I was done. Said she's 28, former heroin addict but clean for 8 months after her hubby OD. Trying to get herself straight. Seemed nice enough. Maybe 5'5" 115 lbs. Dropped her off on bates at her place.

Nellman01
02-28-17, 00:30
Is this her? https://goo.gl/8vVwU5.That could be her a few years ago. However she is, they have a very simular look.

Nellman01
02-28-17, 00:35
I'll just say this. Things are heating up on the stroll. Lots of undercover and ordinary LEO cars out and about. Be safe and smart. If anyone is "new" to this site. I "think" they can figure out where the "stroll" is just by doing a little reading.

Wbhbdt
02-28-17, 07:13
I'll just say this. Things are heating up on the stroll. Lots of undercover and ordinary LEO cars out and about. Be safe and smart. If anyone is "new" to this site. I "think" they can figure out where the "stroll" is just by doing a little reading.Agreed. When I've come to Memphis, Nashville, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami and anywhere in between, I go to street walker forum. More times than not when a guy post that he pick up a girl he say where he picked her up. From there I'd look up location in gmaps. It's not complicated. For a person who really want to know there's enough info out there to connect the dots.

CincyKid
02-28-17, 10:31
What SW on sbw has the best bjs out there?I didn't think there could be a bad BJ. LOL.

Wyghost
02-28-17, 10:35
Agreed. When I've come to Memphis, Nashville, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami and anywhere in between, I go to street walker forum. More times than not when a guy post that he pick up a girl he say where he picked her up. From there I'd look up location in gmaps. It's not complicated. For a person who really want to know there's enough info out there to connect the dots.More the once I have even had LEO, pull up beside me, or even pull me over and ask, what are you doing? Did you not know this area is known for prostitution. Happend in St Louis, Nashville, Denver, and even Vegas. Always good to have some local help when you are looking.

Member #6063
02-28-17, 15:39
Hej. Molimo.

Dog On
02-28-17, 17:52
Did the loop 5 times from 10 a-1 p. Nothing on Grand or Bates. A total of 11 WSW on SBW, all between Bates & Davis! Not a LEO in sight. Took a chance on Ari, strawberry blonde chub. The good news, great BBBJ and cute as hell, the bad news, major baby damage and mild psoriasis. Actually had a #, for seniors only.

Wbhbdt
02-28-17, 20:28
More the once I have even had LEO, pull up beside me, or even pull me over and ask, what are you doing? Did you not know this area is known for prostitution. Happend in St Louis, Nashville, Denver, and even Vegas. Always good to have some local help when you are looking.👍 I had that happen to me on the east side.

Wyghost
02-28-17, 21:15
I beg to differ, had one once so bad the last thing on earth you would call it was a BJ, seen peeled potatoes look and feel better then my dick did.

I didn't think there could be a bad BJ. LOL.

MojoMan
03-01-17, 01:45
Was in your city very briefly on Monday. Met Michelle on S Bway at about 7pm somewhere between Bates and Loughborough. About 20. Cute. Short brunette hair. Spinner. Had a funny Peter Griffin text alert on her cell phone. Had a nice visit for .4. She was perspiring a bit, so prolly on meds. But she was cool to be with.

Seniors who contribute useful stuff to the board can ask for her number, in exchange for a promise to share numbers with me at some future time. I'm not in StL very often, so the number you send me today might not be useful at all in 6 months. LOL.

Bulldog2
03-01-17, 12:40
She's out, sbw.

Aristides
03-01-17, 14:48
Did the loop 5 times from 10 a-1 p. Nothing on Grand or Bates. A total of 11 WSW on SBW, all between Bates & Davis! Not a LEO in sight. Took a chance on Ari, strawberry blonde chub. The good news, great BBBJ and cute as hell, the bad news, major baby damage and mild psoriasis. Actually had a #, for seniors only.I picked her up last week. And I hope it was only psoriasis. She worked really hard to get me off, but she was funny about roaming hands and used her skin issue as an excuse. But great attitude. She's a spitter.

Aristides
03-01-17, 15:36
Is this her? https://goo.gl/8vVwU5.Observation: As a true Senior member, I know that there are honest hookers. I know their are dishonest hookers. And even the honest ones, when presented an opportunity will steal. The concept is that on any given day, opportunity still will dictate whether someone is honest or not in this profession. One of us can have many encounters with a girl and never get ripped off. But next week, they are more desperate for money than usual, or a John leaves his Iphone 7 within reach or his wallet out and the temptation is just too strong.

Advise: Assume all girls will steal no matter how well you know them and limit their opportunities. Imagine a sign around their neck that reads "Not responsible for valuables lost while in my company" and leave them at home or locked up in your glove compartment or in your car. Only have enough money for the date on your person.

Aristides
03-01-17, 15:41
Here we go again with a few more already transitioned ass for cash pics from strolls of the past. LOL! Anyway, these pics are from 1995 through maybe 2004. I met these hooker's on the Alton Stroll, Granite City Stroll, and of course the famous most popular South Side Stroll "where everybody knows your name" kinda like the show CHEERS. LOL! One of the pics is from a hooker I met on the North Broadway Stroll where the Pure Pleasures Video Store is now. That Stroll was in the industrial area of North Broadway. The stroll extended from near the Pure Pleasures video store area all the way north to East Grand. If you made a right on East Grand then a left on Bulware Ave you would come across a gang of hooker's black and white walking all the way up Bulware Ave to Adelaide Ave. There was a run down cheezy sleezy hourly motel on Bulware Ave near Adelaide Ave where hooker's would take their tricks. I never went to that motel because it looked waaay to dangerous and sleezy for me. If I met someone in that area I would take them to an hourly motel on Grand somewhere near St Louis Ave. Which was and still very sleezy today. Oh well this warm weather is crazy for February. It's bringing out all kinds of SW's and activating old strolls. LOL! I may have to come out of hibernation this afternoon and tour a few stroll areas just to see who's out. Happy Hunting. ZIP!Jeez Zip, picture number 4 looks like a subway tunnel. What did you do to this poor woman??

Merry Cool
03-01-17, 17:56
Caught this young lady heading to meremac from one of them side streets between sbw and the church / school. Took a chance and asked her if she was in a rush. Said she was on her way to work and wanted to know if I was interested in taking her. BBBJ for the standard. Cim. I dropped her off right where I picked her up.

Call me gullible but I actually believe she was on her way somewhere and not planning on blowing anyone. Wiped off lipstick before beginning deed. And apologized if she couldn't get everything off in advance. Left her number with me. Will have to vet it and see if it was legit before I would share. Happy hunting.

Wbhbdt
03-01-17, 18:33
Jeez Zip, picture number 4 looks like a subway tunnel. What did you do to this poor woman??Looks like he bent her over and ran some massive meat through her. Cho chooooo. 😆

Wbhbdt
03-01-17, 18:40
Caught this young lady heading to meremac from one of them side streets between sbw and the church / school. Took a chance and asked her if she was in a rush. Said she was on her way to work and wanted to know if I was interested in taking her. BBBJ for the standard. Cim. I dropped her off right where I picked her up.

Call me gullible but I actually believe she was on her way somewhere and not planning on blowing anyone. Wiped off lipstick before beginning deed. And apologized if she couldn't get everything off in advance. Left her number with me. Will have to vet it and see if it was legit before I would share. Happy hunting.Mmm. A mamacita? What she look like? How old? Don't see that very often out here.

TheSwampHawk
03-01-17, 20:10
Observation: As a true Senior member, I know that there are honest hookers. I know their are dishonest hookers. And even the honest ones, when presented an opportunity will steal. The concept is that on any given day, opportunity still will dictate whether someone is honest or not in this profession. One of us can have many encounters with a girl and never get ripped off. But next week, they are more desperate for money than usual, or a John leaves his Iphone 7 within reach or his wallet out and the temptation is just too strong.

Advise: Assume all girls will steal no matter how well you know them and limit their opportunities. Imagine a sign around their neck that reads "Not responsible for valuables lost while in my company" and leave them at home or locked up in your glove compartment or in your car. Only have enough money for the date on your person.Yup, matches my experience. I've actually forgotten to follow my own advice and had nothing happen. Do it very many times and you'll end up regretting it. It's just the nature of the business, even with a "known entity" who was honest six times before.

Listen and learn.

Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

-SH.

Dog On
03-02-17, 00:13
Observation: As a true Senior member, I know that there are honest hookers. I know their are dishonest hookers. And even the honest ones, when presented an opportunity will steal. The concept is that on any given day, opportunity still will dictate whether someone is honest or not in this profession. One of us can have many encounters with a girl and never get ripped off. But next week, they are more desperate for money than usual, or a John leaves his Iphone 7 within reach or his wallet out and the temptation is just too strong.

Advise: Assume all girls will steal no matter how well you know them and limit their opportunities. Imagine a sign around their neck that reads "Not responsible for valuables lost while in my company" and leave them at home or locked up in your glove compartment or in your car. Only have enough money for the date on your person."Not responsible for valuables lost while in my company" is the funniest thing I've heard, and absolutely true. I had an utr girl I had known for 8 years buy me a Christmas present 2 years ago, and then 2 months later try to rip me off. Desperate people can't look beyond the moment.

Merry Cool
03-02-17, 01:54
Mmm. A mamacita? What she look like? How old? Don't see that very often out here.Jet black hair pulled back in one. Hoop earrings. Red lipstick. Dark lips without the lipstick (going attribute that to alot of weed). Looked to be over 30 but not 40. Sorry I couldn't get more specific. Maybe 5'5.

FreightShaker1
03-02-17, 10:08
As the title says I have not been contributing in a while but I had a funny / strange and fun time the other day. On SBW saw a decent looking WSW and looped and swooped. Got in and exchanged pleasantries and she seemed OK. On my way to a spot I noticed she is dozing off so I think this may not be good. Get to the spot and she says she is OK and start CBJ. On one of the down strokes I notice she stays down. WTF did she pass out with my dick in her mouth? Gave her a shake and she gets going and it happens again. I shake her again and tell her to get her shit together and get the deed done or GTFO. That seemed to do the trick and she / I finish. Did not bother to get name. Anyway a bit later after some work shit I see a cute girl on SBW walker or pedestrian I am not sure but looked good enough to be worth the effort. I don't think she has been at it long and kind of awkward. After a few minutes driving and conversation she was good to go for CBJ which was quite nice. Britney was her name.

FreightShaker1
03-02-17, 10:14

Call me gullible but I actually believe she was on her way somewhere and not planning on blowing anyone. Wiped off lipstick before beginning deed. And apologized if she couldn't get everything off in advance. Left her number with me. Will have to vet it and see if it was legit before I would share. Happy hunting.I think I "met" the same girl. Short, cute, C's with some tats?

Member #6063
03-02-17, 13:17
I think I "met" the same girl. Short, cute, C's with some tats?Can you describe her tattoos?

ZipThruDalou
03-02-17, 16:41
I've learned my lesson about these clepto crack head hooker's years ago. I remember the first and last time I got ripped off by a hooker was back in 1995. I was new to the stroll scene and picked up a hooker on the old school Washington and Sarah Stroll on the north side. It was about 0630 at the crack of dawn and I was coming back from partying it up at the OZ and the WIZ over in Sauget, Illinois on a Saturday night. After leaving the club I headed back to Lou and over to the old school Washington and Sarah Stroll which was popping really super heavy in those days. After rolling through the stroll once I ended up picking up a average looking big booty black hooker on Sarah near Washington. I pulled into an alley which was in the cut. We talked briefly about the cost and did the regular cop check thing. I was very very new to the stroll scene and didn't have my spidy senses up. To top it off I wasn't thinking straight because the Brass Monkey and the E & J I was drinking all night had me buzzing. (LOL)! Anyway after getting my nob slobbed and busting a fat nut down the hooker's throat I dropped the hoe back off. Now I didn't realize my fugging wallet was gone until I pulled up to the White Castle waaay on Halls Ferry Rd in north county. After making my order I rolled up to the window to pay and that's when I realized the hooker biatch stuck me for my wallet. I remember putting my wallet under the driver seat. Which is a great big fat NO NO! That's the first place these scandalous drug addict hooker's scan for loose objects to steal. She must have reached under the seat and got a hold of my wallet while she was giving me a not so good blow job. Now I'm sitting in the White Castle drive thru looking crazy with no wallet and no money to pay for my double bacon cheesburger. Ain't that some shiggity? (LOL)! From then on everytime before I hit the stroll looking for hookers I always take the money I'm going to spend out my wallet and put it in my pocket. I take my drivers license and insurance card and slide it in my sock where it rest near my ankle. Then I take my wallet and any other personal items I don't want stolen and put them in the trunk or sometimes I lock them in the glove compartment. Note: Always make sure the glove compartment is locked if you do this. Now I know some of you may be laughing (ha ha) and think my rotine is funny (LOL) but I haven't had a drug addict clepto hooker steal from me since. So I guess its a lesson learned. Everybody has their own system but this particular system works good for me. Oh well Happy Hunting. ZIP!

Knucklebuck
03-03-17, 00:24
Uhhh, this one is bigger than the Amber at Broadway & Chariton. Found her further south on Broadway. Ok BJ, but wanted more than the going street rate and she wouldn't catch. Says she has a friend that she plays with too. Great rack and nice personality.

Bulldog2
03-03-17, 00:39
I had the pleasure to drive down MLK headed east from Grand. There was a few BSW hanging out at the park on the right. As you pass academy on your left they normally hang out. Just past Goodfellow there was two WSW. One BSW on the corner of Hamilton. I went down to hodimont I made a left and there was 5 more BSW. Non worth stopping for. That area is rough.

Dodgeram 440
03-03-17, 02:33
Uhhh, this one is bigger than the Amber at Broadway & Chariton. Found her further south on Broadway. Ok BJ, but wanted more than the going street rate and she wouldn't catch. Says she has a friend that she plays with too. Great rack and nice personality.I picked her up tonight there was not anything out and I was on a mission and she would not go lower than 80.00 for a car date and the little head won out. That is the most I ever gave for a car date. Buck I sent you a picture of her in red garter she would not let me take a picture of her face.

Moman Foryu
03-03-17, 10:43
I had just dropped off a "date" back at her place off Chippewa and decided to take the scenic route down Grand, across Bates, and down SBW on the way home. Didn't see anything on Grand or Bates. Almost immediately I passed a nasty looking older woman who gave me "the look" and also gave me the chills and caused Mr. Willy to turtle in fear. NOOOOO. Further down SBW (about half way between Bates and River City) I saw a girl sitting on a bench. She looked like she was "looking". The best way I could describe her is she looked younger (20's /30's) and had some serious heavy 80's makeup thing going on. Sorta like Tina's retro 80's friend on 'Bob's Burgers' or like Drew Carey's co-worker on 'Drew Carey Show'. I'd never gotten a BJ from a part-time clown so I considered circling back and seeing if she was working or not. But, I had just dumped 2 loads on / in my "date" so I knew better than to think I'd muster up a 3rd for someone new, so I passed and just headed home.

By the way, my "date" was Sammy78 from WYP. It was my first "date" with her. We'd been chatting off and on for almost a year and FINALLY made it happen. No dinner needed with her. She's ready to go! But, she has gained some weight so she's heavier than her pics on WYP and I'd say not as attractive as her pics on WYP. But she's a hell of a good time. So far, she is on the "needy" side and texts quite often. So if you don't like that, she may not be the girl for you. However, she fucks like a porn star and I don't mind the texts. She will text a boob pic on occasion and she has some nice DDs. And she's not on anything as far as I can tell. She just has a bit of a tummy. Everything but anal is on the menu. And she is facial and cim friendly and I painted her face up real nice.

Anyway. If anyone has seen the part-time clown on SBW, I'd like to know who she is, how she was, and if she's worth stopping for. PM the dets if you don't want to post on here.

Moman.

Aristides
03-03-17, 10:44
I picked up a white girl yesterday. 20's short bobbed light brunette. Thin and fit, pretty face for a street rat. I was excited. She got in the car and immediately was friendly. She said turn right here. After a few more turns she directed me to an apartment parking pad. We hadn't gone more than a few blocks. It was too visible for me and also I know better to have a girl lead me to 'her' spot. So I told her no and kept driving to a spot I like and just as we are about there. Not far from where we started, still in the SBW area, she texts someone then a call comes into her and I hear a male voice. She hangs up and says this is too far away. I knew what that meant. Translation: you didn't cooperate with me and my boyfriends attempt to rip you off. She says 'take me back to the parking pad and I'll just get out there. I said no. I will drop you off where I picked you up. And that is what I did.

No sex, but no bad story to share. So I consider that a tragedy narrowly averted.

Be careful of her, and never let a ho take you 'her spot' - It's usually a set up.

Stay safe out there boys.

Knucklebuck
03-03-17, 11:32
I picked up a white girl yesterday. 20's short bobbed light brunette. Thin and fit, pretty face for a street rat. I was excited. She got in the car and immediately was friendly. She said turn right here. After a few more turns she directed me to an apartment parking pad. We hadn't gone more than a few blocks. It was too visible for me and also I know better to have a girl lead me to 'her' spot. So I told her no and kept driving to a spot I like and just as we are about there. Not far from where we started, still in the SBW area, she texts someone then a call comes into her and I hear a male voice. She hangs up and says this is too far away. I knew what that meant. Translation: you didn't cooperate with me and my boyfriends attempt to rip you off. She says 'take me back to the parking pad and I'll just get out there. I said no. I will drop you off where I picked you up. And that is what I did.

Was in your city very briefly on Monday. Met Michelle on S Bway at about 7pm somewhere between Bates and Loughborough. About 20. Cute. Short brunette hair. Spinner. Had a funny Peter Griffin text alert on her cell phone. Had a nice visit for .4. She was perspiring a bit, so prolly on meds. But she was cool to be with.

Seniors who contribute useful stuff to the board can ask for her number, in exchange for a promise to share numbers with me at some future time. I'm not in StL very often, so the number you send me today might not be useful at all in 6 months. LOL.So MojoMan's digits for Michelle came back to PT Liz, a known thief.

Aristides, can you verify this is the Michelle you picked up? https://goo.gl/hpSefJ.

LuvP2
03-03-17, 12:51
More pics of SS SW's within the last two summers. I was going through my file and I realized I have so many pics of these hoes it's ridiculous. I got pics of various hoes that go way back to 95 or 96 when I was using a small Motorola flip phone. The picture quality wasn't that great but it's funny going through and reminiscing on the Ass From the Past. Maybe I will post a few. Stay tuned.WOW, just got to say I love your pics! Yeah, I wish the resolution was better on those flip-phones. But I'm planning to head back down to the STL up in and C and BP used-to-be the go to for meeting up. Now I'm "lost", and I figured around the airport is going to be a no-no now.

Aristides
03-03-17, 13:20
So MojoMan's digits for Michelle came back to PT Liz, a known thief.

Aristides, can you verify this is the Michelle you picked up? https://goo.gl/hpSefJ.Affirmative sir. That is her without a doubt. She had no interest in working for the money. When I didn't comply with her designated spot, she wanted to be dropped off.

I'm glad someone else enjoyed a different experience. I would have like to myself.

Member #6063
03-03-17, 13:27
I had a wonderful dream about her. I dreamed I met her by Walgreens on sbw. She has shorter, dark brown hair. Said she was 20. Spinner, beautiful body. No baby damage. FS for. 6 I had a great time in my car. No phone, but may buy a burner for her. Really sweet and attentive. Actually, I can't believe she is a SW. Good teeth, smelled good. She was fresh out of shower. If I can get her a burner phone I will share with members who have helped me or if you can help with an Eastern European woman. I really like Eastern European women if you know any. They are kinda rare. Stay safe, my friends.

Aristides
03-03-17, 13:29
I picked her up tonight there was not anything out and I was on a mission and she would not go lower than 80.00 for a car date and the little head won out. That is the most I ever gave for a car date. Buck I sent you a picture of her in red garter she would not let me take a picture of her face.A respected senior member here use to say "Don't spoil a Ho" It ruins it for all of us when we overpay. Just a reminder that for $80 you could have any number of Backpage girls in a more comfortable spot than your car. Not that I don't understand the 'need' factor.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-03-17, 15:29
80 bucks might be a little high for a car date. You could have got a threesome for that much. The most I ever pay is $50 and that is for some 2 hour motel action and a few nasty pics. Yeah you can't spoil these hoes especially for a 15 minute car date. Nowadays I don't even want these hoes phone number. It's one and done I will meet another one down the line. I don't want them pimply face crack head hoes calling me. So I just hit and run and get a few pics while I'm having fun! Happy Hunting. ZIP!

Tm2018
03-03-17, 21:16
Dreamed that I found Emma on SBW past 55, took me to a nice spot and did BBJCIM w / spit. Totally cool chic, down to earth, not rushed. She is a WSW darker skin burnette hair pull back cute and skinny with a tight ass that I couldn't get enough of grabbing. Definitely reccomend. I forgot to get her digits.

Tm2018
03-03-17, 21:36
Saw several girls out today up and down Broadway south of 55. Picked up Emma and she had a quite spot for me to park. $30 BBBJCIM with spit. Took her time, it was good. She rinsed with mouthwash after I was done. Said she's 28, former heroin addict but clean for 8 months after her hubby OD. Trying to get herself straight. Seemed nice enough. Maybe 5'5" 115 lbs. Dropped her off on bates at her place.Totally agree, had the same dream. Really nice ass, cute body and face. No drama.

Nellman01
03-03-17, 21:49
Affirmative sir. That is her without a doubt. She had no interest in working for the money. When I didn't comply with her designated spot, she wanted to be dropped off.

I'm glad someone else enjoyed a different experience. I would have like to myself.Yea, that's Definitly the "former" PT-Liz.

Nellman01
03-03-17, 21:58

Aristides, can you verify this is the Michelle you picked up? https://goo.gl/hpSefJ.Just read this post and yeah. She tried to set you up like a MUH-FUHKA! This goes to show you YET AGAIN. NEVA-EEEVVVAAAAAAA. Trust these HOE'S. Somebody that barely escaped freakin DEATH several months ago got the nerve to try and jack-ROB" someone! Psshhh! Sad, sad, sad.

Nellman01
03-03-17, 22:03
I picked her up tonight there was not anything out and I was on a mission and she would not go lower than 80.00 for a car date and the little head won out. That is the most I ever gave for a car date. Buck I sent you a picture of her in red garter she would not let me take a picture of her face.No way! :/ but to each their own.

IAmJohnDoe
03-04-17, 06:30
No way! :/ but to each their own.Not going to lie. I spent that much with Maranda. More than once and will happily do it again. ☺.

Wyghost
03-04-17, 07:41
Yea, that's Definitly the "former" PT-Liz.Saw her back a couple of years ago, basement of her house on Garvois, I think that was the street. This was before she became a thief and cut the ponytail. Loved grabbing that ponytail in doggie while pounding that ass. Was a great experience, and great service, sucked the balls and played the flute all for 40. Downstairs on a sleeping bag by the washer and dryer. I know I wasn't the first, and damn sure not the last, but times do change in the SW business.

Member #6063
03-04-17, 11:31
If anyone has Krista's number, can you pm it to me? I didn't get it from her when I dreamed about her.

RubDowninstl
03-04-17, 12:03
I usually do massage parlors, but interested in trying to find a SW. Just not sure where to go. I'm in the county so not familiar with the city. Any help would be appreciated.

MojoMan
03-06-17, 00:48
Sorry guys. As I said, I don't get into STL very often. I had no idea who she was. She said her name was Michelle. My own experience with her was satisfactory. Just an HJ with some LFK.

MojoMan
03-06-17, 00:59

Aristides, can you verify this is the Michelle you picked up? https://goo.gl/hpSefJ.That picture is the Michelle I picked up. She actually sent me that exact pic when I texted her and asked for a pic.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-06-17, 01:58
Don't worry about it bro just be careful. Some out of towners may not be aware of these clepto crack head hooker's here in the Lou. She does have a somewhat nice ass. Especially if you saw her wearing tight jeans at the time. When you saw her she probably looked good switching her little ass down the road. LOL! I almost got fooled last summer when I saw her walking over at the 7 eleven on Bates. She was walking with a scruffy looking black dude. As she started walking in those tight jeans east on Bates the black dude crossed the street. That's when I pulled up on her and let her know I had a room at River City Casino. I tried to get her out her comfort zone and asked if she wanted to go. This way we could be one on one in the room. Do you know that biatch said she would go if the black guy that crossed the street can go also. I said what? That's ok and drove off! Anyway I know PT Liz is a crooked theiving biatch but I was going to try and get her out her comfort zone and tap that nice ass in a room. Whatever you do don't pick her ass up and take her to a location of her choice. You are just asking for trouble! You may bet set up for some sort of flim flam scam and will probably get robbed! You are better off just passing her by and leaving her alone. Oh well, Happy Safe Hunting. ZIP!

Knucklebuck
03-06-17, 10:33
Sorry guys. As I said, I don't get into STL very often. I had no idea who she was. She said her name was Michelle. My own experience with her was satisfactory. Just an HJ with some LFK.Hey, years ago she used to be a reliable date and some still do get decent service from her. No way for you know man, no worries.

JohnnyRue
03-06-17, 10:52
Just saw where Misty must of gotten caught with at a store with roaming hands putting some stuff in her pocket. Has accomodations, compliments of the Justice Center Downtown. Just like everyones been saying on here.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-06-17, 14:04
Yep Misty F got caught stealing. If you look under St Louis Mugshots you will see her on the second page. Boy I tell ya we sure have some scandalous drug addict theiving hooker's here in the STL. LOL! ZIP.

Merry Cool
03-07-17, 00:36
BSW. Strong jaw line and big butt. Seen this one on a side street off of broadway, south of the bank below bates. Told her to drop her pants after she sat in the car as my cop check. Didn't trust the jawline LOL. Fast forward a bit to the deed. She sucked the nut out of me and swallowed without any stoppage. Wasnt aware that I had deposited my kids in her stomach and was really into it. Was getting ready for my 2nd nut when she asked me when I was going to be done. Knew it wouldn't be anytime soon after the first one happened, so I told her she did great but she owe me next time. Hopefully I can hold this as a bargaining chip when I see her again. Typical damage. Loved the service. Dropped her home. Said she needed a break LOL this was sometime between 4 pm and 530 pm.

Steve Jay
03-07-17, 20:21
To add to this from a hard lesson learned myself. Some of these girls are actually nice people. I've meet some girls that seem like nice hearted people that were taken advantage of, and life and drugs just kicked them' in the ass. But you still can't trust them or be a nice guy. It can bite you in the ass.

On to the lesson. I scooped up an older lady one time several years ago not knowing her full looks until she got in the car. I did my examination and decided oh hell the fuck naw and asked her where she wanted me to take her that I thought she just wanted a ride and I wasn't looking for her "assistance". So she ramble some bullshit like most drug addicts do, about having to call one of her peoples and asked if she could use my phone. Not thinking much of it and just trying to be nice I let her use it and didn't think much of it. She called someone to meet her and told me where to drop her. Whoever she called was standing out at the curb waiting and I was sketched out so figured I better hurry up and get this ***** out of here before someone tries some shit. Well in my rush I gladly kicked her out with my phone still in her hand and didn't even realize it until I went to look for it about 10 minutes later. Well fuck me I thought. So never do that and never let them take you to a predetermined spot they picked out. Just might be more waiting for you there than you anticipated. Don't get caught with your pants down. Another thing to be careful of is if you get pulled over, that if they have drugs on them you bess believe they're throwing that shit in your car and letting you take the hit. Just be careful.

I've learned my lesson about these clepto crack head hooker's years ago. I remember the first and last time I got ripped off by a hooker was back in 1995. I was new to the stroll scene and picked up a hooker on the old school Washington and Sarah Stroll on the north side. It was about 0630 at the crack of dawn and I was coming back from partying it up at the OZ and the WIZ over in Sauget, Illinois on a Saturday night. After leaving the club I headed back to Lou and over to the old school Washington and Sarah Stroll which was popping really super heavy in those days. After rolling through the stroll once I ended up picking up a average looking big booty black hooker on Sarah near Washington. I pulled into an alley which was in the cut. We talked briefly about the cost and did the regular cop check thing. I was very very new to the stroll scene and didn't have my spidy senses up. To top it off I wasn't thinking straight because the Brass Monkey and the E & J I was drinking all night had me buzzing. (LOL)! Anyway after getting my nob slobbed and busting a fat nut down the hooker's throat I dropped the hoe back off. Now I didn't realize my fugging wallet was gone until I pulled up to the White Castle waaay on Halls Ferry Rd in north county. After making my order I rolled up to the window to pay and that's when I realized the hooker biatch stuck me for my wallet. I remember putting my wallet under the driver seat. Which is a great big fat NO NO! That's the first place these scandalous drug addict hooker's scan for loose objects to steal. She must have reached under the seat and got a hold of my wallet while she was giving me a not so good blow job. Now I'm sitting in the White Castle drive thru looking crazy with no wallet and no money to pay for my double bacon cheesburger. Ain't that some shiggity? (LOL)! From then on everytime before I hit the stroll looking for hookers I always take the money I'm going to spend out my wallet and put it in my pocket. I take my drivers license and insurance card and slide it in my sock where it rest near my ankle. Then I take my wallet and any other personal items I don't want stolen and put them in the trunk or sometimes I lock them in the glove compartment. Note: Always make sure the glove compartment is locked if you do this. Now I know some of you may be laughing (ha ha) and think my rotine is funny (LOL) but I haven't had a drug addict clepto hooker steal from me since. So I guess its a lesson learned. Everybody has their own system but this particular system works good for me. Oh well Happy Hunting. ZIP!

Nellman01
03-07-17, 22:55
Had a dream about her Sunday. Seen her plenty of times and almost dreampt about her once but wasn't able to sleep well that night. Finally gota good sleep the other night and she popped up in my dream with that meaty oyster LOL!

Londingo
03-07-17, 23:06
Had a dream about her Sunday. Seen her plenty of times and almost dreampt about her once but wasn't able to sleep well that night. Finally gota good sleep the other night and she popped up in my dream with that meaty oyster LOL!PM me with info if willing to share.

DMan314
03-09-17, 19:25
BSW. Strong jaw line and big butt. Seen this one on a side street off of broadway, south of the bank below bates. Told her to drop her pants after she sat in the car as my cop check. Didn't trust the jawline LOL. Fast forward a bit to the deed. She sucked the nut out of me and swallowed without any stoppage. Wasnt aware that I had deposited my kids in her stomach and was really into it. Was getting ready for my 2nd nut when she asked me when I was going to be done. Knew it wouldn't be anytime soon after the first one happened, so I told her she did great but she owe me next time. Hopefully I can hold this as a bargaining chip when I see her again. Typical damage. Loved the service. Dropped her home. Said she needed a break LOL this was sometime between 4 pm and 530 pm.Pm me here digits. If you have them.

St Louis Geek
03-11-17, 03:11
Found her on SBW down by Koehln about midnight about 2 weeks ago. Took her back to a place she shares with a dude near the stroll. Great BBBJ and nice tight pussy. Nice moaning while being pounded. Been with her a couple of times and if you supply her with party favors she gets extra freaky. Pricier than most on the stroll (60 FS) but worth it to me for the quality of performance and lack of drama. Hoping to get a threesome going with her next.

DMan314
03-11-17, 14:10
Found her on SBW down by Koehln about midnight about 2 weeks ago. Took her back to a place she shares with a dude near the stroll. Great BBBJ and nice tight pussy. Nice moaning while being pounded. Been with her a couple of times and if you supply her with party favors she gets extra freaky. Pricier than most on the stroll (60 FS) but worth it to me for the quality of performance and lack of drama. Hoping to get a threesome going with her next.I've had her also. I call her the ummhmm girl. LOL.

Aristides
03-15-17, 10:53
Found her on SBW down by Koehln about midnight about 2 weeks ago. Took her back to a place she shares with a dude near the stroll. Great BBBJ and nice tight pussy. Nice moaning while being pounded. Been with her a couple of times and if you supply her with party favors she gets extra freaky. Pricier than most on the stroll (60 FS) but worth it to me for the quality of performance and lack of drama. Hoping to get a threesome going with her next.I picked her up as she was leaning on the pawn shop building. We went to a nearby park and she started to blow me. She took directions well, let me push her head down. It started to get crowded and she wanted to move, so we drove to the YMCA parking lot and she picked up where she left off. It took me a while, not because of her technique, but because I'm used to playing with the lady parts. She claimed she couldn't get her belt undone because its so hard to put back together. Whatever - but she was persistent in her denial. But 15 minutes later, she is still sucking my cock with enthusiasm and sucking the balls as I ask until I pop in her mouth. She opened the car door to spit, and I paid her (always after the deed boys. They always ask for it upfront, and I always show them the money and then put it away, and I've never had an issue with that). Drove her back to the pawn shop. Great attitude even though she wouldn't pull her pants down for me. Who knows. Time of the month? But the point is she worked hard for the Andrew Jackson. Don't get me wrong, total time with me was 30 minutes which puts her at $40/ Hour which is a fair rate in my opinion. I will pick her up again if I see her and now, thanks to your report will try the FS option.

Shadow Stalker
03-16-17, 15:27
I had a chance to meet Jamie today. She was walking down s Broadway. Said she's new to the area. I went with a nice BBBJCIM with spit. She never talked $ and seemed happy with $30 after the deed. Seemed like a nice girl, 26 yrs old. Likes her pain meds and occasional ice.

Nellman01
03-18-17, 01:12
I had a chance to meet Jamie today. She was walking down s Broadway. Said she's new to the area. I went with a nice BBBJCIM with spit. She never talked $ and seemed happy with $30 after the deed. Seemed like a nice girl, 26 yrs old. Likes her pain meds and occasional ice.I know her well my friend. She's cool and easy to get along with. Low key, no drama and LIKES to get that kitty TAPPED! Since she's not scared to take a straight face pic. I may as well share some of mine. Like I said, she's cool but not a fool. If you hang out with her, treat her with respect. Thank you in advance.

Nellman01
03-18-17, 01:39
Met her a while back and this is the 2nd time we got together this past Thur night. About 5' 8", brunette, kind of cute, deceiving body. Looks better clothed but still doable. As I stated before. I love me some meaty pussy! Which she does not have BUT she has some BIG nipples! HA! Oh yea. She was down by the pawn joint on south b-way. No digits on her.

Nellman01
03-18-17, 02:14
Me and baby girl Dana last Saturday! That A-hole stares you down maaan, LOL!! Saw her ass tonight but she was walking with a dude and passed my ass up: /.

She wasn't too happy about the picks and said that's not free and asked for a tip. I said don't eat yellow snow LMFAO! She giggled. I said that you're shortening my time cause of a phone call and you're wanting to leave early so. Even trade for me:).

Zipsnapanddrop
03-18-17, 04:27
On the CHAPPELLE SHOW Dave Chappelle would say "If I had four hands I would give them tities four thumbs down". "Looks like the milk has gone bad"! LOL! Just joking. Sheeeitt I've been hooker's with worst tities than that. Some that look like fried eggs and can only produce powdered milk. LOL! Anyway have fun sucking them funny looking long nipples. ZIP!

Member #6063
03-18-17, 05:08
Me and baby girl Dana last Saturday! That A-hole stares you down maaan, LOL!! Saw her ass tonight but she was walking with a dude and passed my ass up: /.

She wasn't too happy about the picks and said that's not free and asked for a tip. I said don't eat yellow snow LMFAO! She giggled. I said that you're shortening my time cause of a phone call and you're wanting to leave early so. Even trade for me:).Thanks for the pics! Well done. What was the damage? Do you know if Greek is on the menu?

Nellman01
03-18-17, 09:53
On the CHAPPELLE SHOW Dave Chappelle would say "If I had four hands I would give them tities four thumbs down". "Looks like the milk has gone bad"! LOL! Just joking. Sheeeitt I've been hooker's with worst tities than that. Some that look like fried eggs and can only produce powdered milk. LOL! Anyway have fun sucking them funny looking long nipples. ZIP!So you're not a fan of long nips I take it? LOL.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-18-17, 17:53
Those nips are awight! They have a sort of freaky looking sex appeal to them. I've been with worst shriveled up longer droopy tities than those. Those tits look good compared to some I've been with. LOL! ZIP!

Knucklebuck
03-19-17, 16:22
Is that Singing Miranda on latest stlmugshots update?

JohnnyRue
03-19-17, 17:46
Is that Singing Miranda on latest stlmugshots update?I thought the same thing.

Dodgeram 440
03-19-17, 18:47
Is that Singing Miranda on latest stlmugshots update?Ya it is did you see the charge? One of the times I was with her she called her boy friend to come and get her. I felt sorry for him it was all his fault she was selling herself and was screaming at me and him at the same time. It was a shit show. LOL You do not want to be around if she comes down off her meds she is nuts.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-20-17, 00:29
She was kinda wacky at times. Most of the time after a date with her she would make a call on her phone. It would mostly be an argument session with whomever was on the other end. One thing for certain is she could sing for real though. About 2 or 3 yrs ago she was hittin the South Side Stroll reguarly. The few times I picked her up we went to a room which was very very rare for her because she hardly never did room dates. Or at least that's what she told me. But at that time I had a smooth funky fresh pleasant looking convertible Benz in which I just traded up for something better a few weeks ago. Getting ready for the summer boyee yea! LOL! Anyway, maybe at that time she felt comfortable with her skinny little ass on the leather and that's why she didn't mind going to the room. LOL! Whenever I had a room at the River City Casino she went with me a few times. Along the way I would ask her to sing and she would sing anything from old school Rhythm and Blues, top 40, to alternative rock. She may have been a little wacko at times but her voice was better than most famous chicks on the radio today. I remember one time she was giving me some Jaw in the room and humming a tune at the same time. She had some pretty good Jaw Skillz but a true waste of singing talent. LOL! Just keeping it real on the get down! ZIP!

Zipsnapanddrop
03-20-17, 23:12
Oh oh looks like someone is trying to be Captain Save A Hoe. LOL! This is why you never get personally involved with these drug addict hoes. Just hit and run! I don't want their phone number and I definitely don't give them mine. I stopped exchanging phone numbers with these crack head hoes a few years ago. They call way too much at strange times of the night when they are looking for a fix. Oh well enough of the lecture. Since it was such a nice day today I stopped by River City Casino earlier this afternoon. Along the way I did a little picture taking recon and saw a bunch of the raggly regulars strolling down Broadway, Bates, and Grand. There was a chubby thick dark haired hoe wearing an all black tight skanky outfit. She looked like she had been up all night and into the afternoon. She was strolling near Bates and Broadway near the bridge and was walking with some dusty looking black dude but would separate periodically. Hmmmmm, looked like a set up ready to happen. She looked familiar like I've seen her on STL Mugshots. Oh well, anyway there was a bunch of stank booty hooker's out this afternoon and there was some decent ones out also. Dang! It only seems I got pics of the sorry snaggle tooth raggly ratchet rag tag regulars. Yuck! LOL! I call it like it see it. Maybe I will get some better ones next time. ZIP!

Nellman01
03-20-17, 23:22
Oh oh looks like someone is trying to be Captain Save A Hoe. LOL! This is why you never get personally involved with these drug addict hoes. Just hit and run! I don't want their phone number and I definitely don't give them mine. I stopped exchanging phone numbers with these crack head hoes a few years ago. They call way too much at strange times of the night when they are looking for a fix. Oh well enough of the lecture. Since it was such a nice day today I stopped by River City Casino earlier this afternoon. Along the way I did a little picture taking recon and saw a bunch of the raggly regulars strolling down Broadway, Bates, and Grand. There was a chubby thick dark haired hoe wearing an all black tight skanky outfit. She looked like she had been up all night and into the afternoon. She was strolling near Bates and Broadway near the bridge and was walking with some dusty looking black dude but would separate periodically. Hmmmmm, looked like a set up ready to happen. She looked familiar like I've seen her on STL Mugshots. Oh well, anyway there was a bunch of stank booty hooker's out this afternoon and there was some decent ones out also. Dang! It only seems I got pics of the sorry snaggle tooth raggly ratchet rag tag regulars. Yuck! LOL! I call it like it see it. Maybe I will get some better ones next time. ZIP!Pink shirt is vicki.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-20-17, 23:47
Yeah all the hoes I drove by earlier today In the pics I've seen out before. Vicki and Deena. Anyway, the first part of my last report was in reference to a post that looked like it was just made about the young 20 yr old hooker that may be shooting herion in her toe. The persons post was just taken down by the administratior minutes ago I think? It was some one trying to be Captain Save A Hoe. Evidently they got all into their personal life and are trying to help them in some sort of way. Thats a no no! Sad. ZIP!

Aristides
03-21-17, 18:34
In a rare treat or feat or both, today I pulled off the trifecta. First I had a blowjob with a referral from Josh here on our board. ($100). Second I picked up my girlfriend and had a blowjob from her in the car on her lunch hour. ($50 meal ussually). And lastly I went to South Broadway and picked up Dana and she sucked my cock again for the third time. ($20 plus a $5 tip). Now before you wonder how an older guy could pull that off, I will freely admit it was Viagra!!

The above referenced song lyric of our recently departed local legend is to say that of the three, I would have guessed my girlfriend would have been the best of the bunch, followed by the more expensive call girl and coming in last place the streetwalker.

Not true. The most expensive option was the call girl and she gave the worst head. Then my girlfriend who ussually requires a nice meal, came in second place. And the $20 streetwalker came in first place.

Dana (I have digits), was sweet, slender, above average looks, and accommodating, sucked me for a long time- remember, she had the toughest job batting cleanup. But she sucked it so well and did the balls when I asked. She pulled down her pants on command and let me fingerbang her to my hearts content and took the comeshot like a champ. No upsell. No rules. No excuses. No drama. And all with a smile and a very grateful attitude.

So as Chuck Berry said / sang. It Goes To Show You Never Can Tell. You don't always get what you pay for. Sometimes you get less and other times you get more.

What a great freaking day!

Aristides
03-22-17, 15:38
Wow! My PM box got lit up after this last posting. I can't believe how many of you wanted Dana's digits. Based on the response, it won't be long before she's moving into a condo in Creve Coeur or Ladue. I finally got to everyone I believe. If I missed you, please PM again and I will gladly share digits as I believe that is why we are all here. Share the good, and warn off the bad. Pay it forward as Josh did with me. I'm also glad none of you mongers asked for my girlfriends phone number. I was half expecting at least one of you perverts to go there. Happy hunting and here's wishing all of you a Trifecta day.

LimpDick
03-23-17, 01:22
There are a couple danas on the strip. The older one (mid 30's) can be moody but is accommodating although everything is painful.

The 19-20 Dana whose pics are below is cool. She's friends with thieving misty who was out today looking like hell warmed over. Not sure who singing Melinda is, but red head Melinda is also back out and walking with a very attractive friend. Melinda's hunger issues are legendary.

Trish and windy are also out. Trish is a month clean and the bf is in her life after being released from jail. She does her thing on the down low.

And all these ladies have the same hunger issues. Stay safe. If you doubt it just ask them.

To remove their socks.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-23-17, 13:44
There are a couple danas on the strip. The older one (mid 30's) can be moody but is accommodating although everything is painful.

The 19-20 Dana whose pics are below is cool. She's friends with thieving misty who was out today looking like hell warmed over. Not sure who singing Melinda is, but red head Melinda is also back out and walking with a very attractive friend. Melinda's hunger issues are legendary.

Trish and windy are also out. Trish is a month clean and the bf is in her life after being released from jail. She does her thing on the down low.

And all these ladies have the same hunger issues. Stay safe. If you doubt it just ask them.

To remove their socks.Thanks for the 411. But that's singing MIRANDA not singing MELINDA. Be cool. Later.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-23-17, 14:00
Yeah there are a bunch of different Dana's. They get confusing and they all have different personalities. The Dana in the pics below is the cool Dana. If you meet any of the other ones they may give you the run around. I thought I did see Tall Clepto Misty. She looked a little strange but she always looks strange to me. And if that's big booty Windy she has a tattoo with With WINDY on her butt.

Nellman01
03-24-17, 19:33
Yeah all the hoes I drove by earlier today In the pics I've seen out before. Vicki and Deena. Anyway, the first part of my last report was in reference to a post that looked like it was just made about the young 20 yr old hooker that may be shooting herion in her toe. The persons post was just taken down by the administratior minutes ago I think? It was some one trying to be Captain Save A Hoe. Evidently they got all into their personal life and are trying to help them in some sort of way. Thats a no no! Sad. ZIP!Hhmmm. Wonder who that would be?

Knucklebuck
03-28-17, 10:52
Some bowzers out there last night, really the same old same old.

Anyway, ran across this in the RFT. Maybe they ought to have a Monger Utlization program?

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2017/03/28/1500-fixer-upper-in-south-city-could-spark-new-rehab-program

Zipsnapanddrop
03-29-17, 03:15
Maybe Spence The Alder Woman should rehab the building and turn it into a HO HOUSE! Looks like these sorry ho's were already out front last Saturday afternoon looking for a job. LOL! If the city decides to tear down and rehab those buildings on that corner that may put a few ho's out of buisness. That's a damn shame. Just look at them ho's! What the hell are they doing? LOL! I saw at least five of the regular scaly wag raggly stank booty drug addict ho's last Saturday strolling around that corner getting picked up one after another. Boy I tell you this is a funny town! Ain't nothing like the doing the do in tha Lou! LOL! ZIP!

Knucklebuck
03-29-17, 09:26
Hey, who is raggly stank booty #2?

Wyghost
03-29-17, 09:57
I know some of you are cussing the skanky ho's of St Louis, but they are good for breaking in a few of the young guys, and first timers. As in Capitalism, the more competition the lower the price. Glad to see a skank or two on the streets, keeps it lower price for us all, even a visitor like me. Been thru lots of cities, and they all contain winner and losers. Remember lots of the skanks today, we the beauties of their time, and probably your younger days also. I ain't no studmuffin nowadays myself, but Jackson makes me look better.

Wyghost
03-29-17, 10:01
I know some of you are cussing the skanky ho's of St Louis, but they are good for breaking in a few of the young guys, and first timers. As in Capitalism, the more competition the lower the price. Glad to see a skank or two on the streets, keeps it lower price for us all, even a visitor like me. Been thru lots of cities, and they all contain winner and losers. Remember lots of the skanks today, we the beauties of their time, and probably your younger days also. I ain't no studmuffin nowadays myself, but Jackson makes me look better.Sorry not Jackson from USAsexguide, but Uncle Jackson from the US Treasury Dept. Just needed to clarify myself.

Knucklebuck
03-29-17, 11:12
Remember lots of the skanks today, we the beauties of their time, and probably your younger days also. I ain't no studmuffin nowadays myself, but Jackson makes me look better.I keep telling peeps that Pissed off Sandy was hot 20 years ago, no one believes me. Not sure what's sadder, ho's being out that long or my monger ass trolling the same tracks?

Wyghost
03-29-17, 11:36
I keep telling peeps that Pissed off Sandy was hot 20 years ago, no one believes me. Not sure what's sadder, ho's being out that long or my monger ass trolling the same tracks?Just an observation I make this last weekend, Rock Road and and. Hanley are starting to pick up, not as busy as south of the tracks, but at least more activity north of the tracks then I have seen in the last 10 years.

Knucklebuck
03-29-17, 12:30
Just an observation I make this last weekend, Rock Road and and. Hanley are starting to pick up, not as busy as south of the tracks, but at least more activity north of the tracks then I have seen in the last 10 years.These are mostly daytime strolls though?

Wyghost
03-29-17, 13:46
These are mostly daytime strolls though?At my age, late night is too late, I get up early, so my dick has no choice but to do its duty but when the big head is awake.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-29-17, 14:25
I've been hittin the stroll since the 90's and I can remember when Pissed Off Sandy was hot. Hell Alot of these ho's been out for 20 plus years. They may look horrible now but 20 years ago they were the hot shiggity on the stroll. I can remember when Pissed off Sandy and Possum Mouth Skinny Kinda Tall Sara was the top pickens on the stroll. Back then possum mouth skinny Sara had all her teeth and a Colgate smile with a body like a stallion. Her body was thick and her ass would wiggle and jiggle and make you giggle. LOL! Now she looks jacked! She has possum mouth and she is all skinny and cracked out. Pissed Off Sandy has always been an angry SW. But 20 yrs ago she had a little better attitude and not as pissed off acting. Hell I've been mongering these strolls 20 plus years maybe time to retire? Nope! Still doing the do and zipping through the Lou! LOL! The ZIPPER!

Ab Normal
03-29-17, 23:08
I've been hittin the stroll since the 90's and I can remember when Pissed Off Sandy was hot. Hell Alot of these ho's been out for 20 plus years. They may look horrible now but 20 years ago they were the hot shiggity on the stroll. I can remember when Pissed off Sandy and Possum Mouth Skinny Kinda Tall Sara was the top pickens on the stroll. Back then possum mouth skinny Sara had all her teeth and a Colgate smile with a body like a stallion. Her body was thick and her ass would wiggle and jiggle and make you giggle. LOL! Now she looks jacked! She has possum mouth and she is all skinny and cracked out. Pissed Off Sandy has always been an angry SW. But 20 yrs ago she had a little better attitude and not as pissed off acting. Hell I've been mongering these strolls 20 plus years maybe time to retire? Nope! Still doing the do and zipping through the Lou! LOL! The ZIPPER!When I got to Sara, she looked good enough but when she dropped her drawers, her labia fell to her knees. Could still suck the skin off though.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-30-17, 04:04
This ho has been putting in a lot of work lately. She comes out all times of the day or night. But I've seen her more so in the daytime from 11 am through 3 pm when I'm on my way to River City and leaving River City. If you like them short and thick with a big booty she's got it. The one thing about her is her grill is jacked! She's got these yellow glow in the dark bucked billy bob teeth and she always looks misserably sad and upset. In the daytime she strolls over on Bates and Broadway near the bridge sometimes walking barefoot. I've seen her walking with some dusty black dude so be careful and keep rolling until he disappears. You don't want a jack move to happen. Just saying. Anyway she looks good from a distance but when you get up on her she's kinda strong in the face. Oh well most of these ho's have some sort of defect. I just call it like I see it! ZIP!

Dodgeram 440
03-30-17, 16:59
This ho has been putting in a lot of work lately. She comes out all times of the day or night. But I've seen her more so in the daytime from 11 am through 3 pm when I'm on my way to River City and leaving River City. If you like them short and thick with a big booty she's got it. The one thing about her is her grill is jacked! She's got these yellow glow in the dark bucked billy bob teeth and she always looks misserably sad and upset. In the daytime she strolls over on Bates and Broadway near the bridge sometimes walking barefoot. I've seen her walking with some dusty black dude so be careful and keep rolling until he disappears. You don't want a jack move to happen. Just saying. Anyway she looks good from a distance but when you get up on her she's kinda strong in the face. Oh well most of these ho's have some sort of defect. I just call it like I see it! ZIP!I picked her up last year and she was about 25 pounds lighter but still did not look very good inside of my truck. She just got the door closed and a guy pulls up in a Dodge mini van and starts taking pictures of us with his cell phone. I took off and went around the block and dropped her off and she took off running it must of scared her. I thought what the hell I drove around for about a half hour looking for the van. I was going to take pictures of him and his plate number. And I was going to post them on here. I am not sure what the rules would of been for that. After that I thought the guy did me a favor and got her out of my truck. LOL.

Knucklebuck
03-30-17, 19:11
This ho has been putting in a lot of work lately. She comes out all times of the day or night. But I've seen her more so in the daytime from 11 am through 3 pm when I'm on my way to River City and leaving River City. If you like them short and thick with a big booty she's got it. The one thing about her is her grill is jacked! She's got these yellow glow in the dark bucked billy bob teeth and she always looks misserably sad and upset. In the daytime she strolls over on Bates and Broadway near the bridge sometimes walking barefoot. I've seen her walking with some dusty black dude so be careful and keep rolling until he disappears. You don't want a jack move to happen. Just saying. Anyway she looks good from a distance but when you get up on her she's kinda strong in the face. Oh well most of these ho's have some sort of defect. I just call it like I see it! ZIP!Jamie is her name. Met her like in 2010 or something when she was about 20 yrs old. Cute even with her buck teeth. The years have not been kind to her.

Wbhbdt
03-30-17, 20:06
This ho has been putting in a lot of work lately. She comes out all times of the day or night. But I've seen her more so in the daytime from 11 am through 3 pm when I'm on my way to River City and leaving River City. If you like them short and thick with a big booty she's got it. The one thing about her is her grill is jacked! She's got these yellow glow in the dark bucked billy bob teeth and she always looks misserably sad and upset. In the daytime she strolls over on Bates and Broadway near the bridge sometimes walking barefoot. I've seen her walking with some dusty black dude so be careful and keep rolling until he disappears. You don't want a jack move to happen. Just saying. Anyway she looks good from a distance but when you get up on her she's kinda strong in the face. Oh well most of these ho's have some sort of defect. I just call it like I see it! ZIP!When you say "dusty" black dude, I'm envisioning Pigpen from the Charlie Brown cartoon. LOL.

Slayer88
03-30-17, 20:13
Hey guys visiting your city this weekend for a couple days. Can you guys help me out with street names for the strolls? Will also be checking out some backpage talent if you guys need some info. Looking to mix it up.

Knucklebuck
03-30-17, 23:09
Hey guys visiting your city this weekend for a couple days. Can you guys help me out with street names for the strolls? Will also be checking out some backpage talent if you guys need some info. Looking to mix it up.South Broadway from Marceau north all the way to Meramec.

Grand from Bates up to Chippewa.

Those are likely the 2 best strolls for an out of towner.

Googling zip 63111 will get you in the area.

Nellman01
03-30-17, 23:59
This ho has been putting in a lot of work lately. She comes out all times of the day or night. But I've seen her more so in the daytime from 11 am through 3 pm when I'm on my way to River City and leaving River City. If you like them short and thick with a big booty she's got it. The one thing about her is her grill is jacked! She's got these yellow glow in the dark bucked billy bob teeth and she always looks misserably sad and upset. In the daytime she strolls over on Bates and Broadway near the bridge sometimes walking barefoot. I've seen her walking with some dusty black dude so be careful and keep rolling until he disappears. You don't want a jack move to happen. Just saying. Anyway she looks good from a distance but when you get up on her she's kinda strong in the face. Oh well most of these ho's have some sort of defect. I just call it like I see it! ZIP!She's straight going downhill fast! Been about a rear since I've dealt with her. She was iffy then but doable. Actually was cute with the overbite but not the yellow teeth. She claims she was an aspiring model back in the day. I've seen pics on her facebook and she was thinner and better looking. Model type is questionable.

Zipsnapanddrop
03-31-17, 01:56
Yeah when I picked her up a couple of weeks ago on my way to River City she told me her name was Jamie. While she was in my car I couldn't get around how rough her face looked. She was walking barefoot and the bottom of her feet was black as coal. She left some crusty ass foot prints on my floor mat. Ain't that some shiggity! Oh well I had a room at the River City Casino at the time and I asked if she wanted to go and get cleaned up a little but when she opened her mouth to talk I said huh? I think I will pass for now maybe later if you are still out. She was looking miserably sad about something and she said ok. I ended up dropping her big booty crusty bare feet off on Bates near the park. When I looked back in my rear view mirror she was hopping in another car. Idunno her yellow bucked grill kinda worried me a little. It looked like she would bite a dick off. LOL! When I left the casino I saw her again near the park walking with some dusty "Pigpen" looking dude. LOL! But it did look like she changed her outfit though. Anyway, her booty is thick and juicy looking and it catches you off gaurd if you see her from the back. Idunno, I've been with worse looking hooker's that have worst teeth but their personality was more chipper and made up for it. The Shlep Rock Gloom And Doom personality just didn't do it for me. Hell I could have put a bag over her head and tap that big nasty booty from the back but my spidy senses said hell no got to go! No way not today! LOL! I call it like I see it. Oh yeah, zoom in on them crusty dusty charcoal black bottom feet so you can see what I'm talking about! Looks like she may have a slight cankle problem also. Dayyuum! LOL! ZIP!

Wyghost
03-31-17, 08:09
Hey guys visiting your city this weekend for a couple days. Can you guys help me out with street names for the strolls? Will also be checking out some backpage talent if you guys need some info. Looking to mix it up.Not sure where you are staying, but I170 up Rock Road to the QT past 270 has started to pick up, just watch and don't stop on Rock Road to pick up. Another north short stroll is 270 and Hanley Rd. Around the Days Inn. These aren't as busy as the southside, but can be productive after lunch or around lunch time, even a ho eats more then Derweiner Snichelz.

Jeffc 574
03-31-17, 12:15
Hey guys visiting your city this weekend for a couple days. Can you guys help me out with street names for the strolls? Will also be checking out some backpage talent if you guys need some info. Looking to mix it up.I set up a wiki a few years ago. It is a little dated now. I don't hit the stroll like I used to.

http://zz63111.freewiki.in/index.php/Main_Page

Bulldog2
03-31-17, 21:30
Had a nice visit with a short hair redhead. Picked up on sbw near bates, CBJ, . 25. Nice to talk to. Dropped her off near iowa and Cherokee. Kind of skinny probably won't repeat.

Sell70
04-01-17, 02:50
Yeah when I picked her up a couple of weeks ago on my way to River City she told me her name was Jamie. While she was in my car I couldn't get around how rough her face looked. She was walking barefoot and the bottom of her feet was black as coal. She left some crusty ass foot prints on my floor mat. Ain't that some shiggity! Oh well I had a room at the River City Casino at the time and I asked if she wanted to go and get cleaned up a little but when she opened her mouth to talk I said huh? I think I will pass for now maybe later if you are still out. She was looking miserably sad about something and she said ok. I ended up dropping her big booty crusty bare feet off on Bates near the park. When I looked back in my rear view mirror she was hopping in another car. Idunno her yellow bucked grill kinda worried me a little. It looked like she would bite a dick off. LOL! When I left the casino I saw her again near the park walking with some dusty "Pigpen" looking dude. LOL! But it did look like she changed her outfit though. Anyway, her booty is thick and juicy looking and it catches you off gaurd if you see her from the back. Idunno, I've been with worse looking hooker's that have worst teeth but their personality was more chipper and made up for it. The Shlep Rock Gloom And Doom personality just didn't do it for me. Hell I could have put a bag over her head and tap that big nasty booty from the back but my spidy senses said hell no got to go! No way not today! LOL! I call it like I see it. Oh yeah, zoom in on them crusty dusty charcoal black bottom feet so you can see what I'm talking about! Looks like she may have a slight cankle problem also. Dayyuum! LOL! ZIP!Picked Jamie up earlier this week. No sooner did the car start rolling than her body odor overwhelmed me. Made up some excuse for not partaking and dropped her off around the block. She was pleasant but the putrid smell was a major turn off. I could have sworn that I could still get a whiff of her (in the car) couple of hours after dumping her.

Greg48
04-02-17, 22:24
Went down to the SBW stroll Sat and Sun (today) . Saw the pissed off one. And saw Elizabeth (she laughs a ton) . Man she can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Picked her up for a bit, got a little BBBJ. Man I'm tempted to do some FS with her. She lets me FIV and that stuff is TIGHT! Later picked up Emma and took her behind the Shell Station. Slow and steady, but really wouldn't let my hands roam. I asked, but she just ignored me and kept going.

Today I drove around for a while. Saw the usual way down on the south end (older WSW with glasses and dark hair) . She's always down there, but I've never played with her. Saw Dana (young cool one) between I55 and Bates, she knows my vehicle and started just waving and walking towards me. Was just too open and too obvious. I passed her up. Tried to get her a little later, but I guess someone found her. Saw Emma again walking below bates with the older WSW. Also a couple more that I have met before, but no one I wanted to play with today.

Anyone seen Krista lately? I haven't seen her around in a little while. Hope she's ok.

Knucklebuck
04-03-17, 10:10
Anyone seen Krista lately? I haven't seen her around in a little while. Hope she's ok.Supposedly she's staying in more and only going out when she needs some cash.

Member #6063
04-03-17, 10:41
Supposedly she's staying in more and only going out when she needs some cash.If anyone has her digits, please, pm me. Trade for a good one.

Greg48
04-03-17, 10:59
If anyone has her digits, please, pm me. Trade for a good one.That's the same she told me. Only when she needs something. I've known her for quite a while and actually introduced her on here before I deleted. She doesn't have a phone, but I may go get her a burner. Will let ya know if I do.

She's a sweet little gal and glad she got rid of that pos bf.

Knucklebuck
04-03-17, 16:15
She's a sweet little gal and glad she got rid of that pos bf.Couple gals that I've known for years and have been in the scene says Krista's BF used to turn tricks himself back in the day.

JohnnyRue
04-03-17, 16:49
If she's a sweetheart, I'd be willing to help.

Steve Jay
04-03-17, 22:25
Picked Jamie up earlier this week. No sooner did the car start rolling than her body odor overwhelmed me. Made up some excuse for not partaking and dropped her off around the block. She was pleasant but the putrid smell was a major turn off. I could have sworn that I could still get a whiff of her (in the car) couple of hours after dumping her.I had her about a year ago and her mouth game was vicious. At that time she said she had just moved down from Crystal City I think and was new to the game. On the south at least. Of course like you guys I spotted that ass from the back and had to swoop in and check it out. Before the deed I had her get on all fours and show off that ass and it was nice. Considered hitting it right there but chose for mouth action instead. It was some damn good head. Busted in her mouth and she kept sucking. I had to tell her to stop because my knees were about to buckle from the wad of kids she extracted from me. I saw her again a few months after that after the life had taken hold. I scooped her up and she looked a hell of a lot rougher than when I met her and she stunk pretty bad. I played it off like I just wanted to say hi and see how she was and kicked her out somewhere of her choosing. She had good skills and a fat booty. Damn shame she let herself go.

Zipsnapanddrop
04-04-17, 03:47
I was out and about this past Saturday and saw some more regulars. I saw Susie / Suzan and she looked ridiculously skinny. I liked her better when she was fat. Also saw who I thought was Samantha / Angel B or whatever she tells people her name is. If that was her she looked more healthier than she did two yrs ago. Back then she was really really skinny and used to stroll the Bates area with a mangy nappy jacked up doo. It always looked like she just woke up and like she hadn't combed her hair in months. Also saw stank booty Jamie again. Idunno but that fonky ass did look fat and juicy from the back. There were a bunch of the same ol regulars but I did see one new ho on Grand. I turned around to maybe partake but the ho got swooped Fast And Furios. Dayyuum! LOL! Some monger damn near cut me off the road to pick her up. I hope that ho was good but dang have a little more caution when swooping on the ho's. Slow your roll brother there plenty enough ho's for everyone. LOL! Happy Hunting. ZIP!

Zipsnapanddrop
04-04-17, 07:57
These are some of the regulars ho's you will see on the Broadway and Bates stroll. Also on the Grand near Bates stroll. These particular ho's I saw this past weekend around 12:30 pm high noon. "Same ol ho's in the same ol area code". For those of you who are always asking when and where are the best time for catching ho's and getting your knob slobbed? It would be from 11 am - 4 pm. Any day of the week especially on bright warm sunny days. Take Grand to left on Bates and Bates to right or left on Broadway. You can mix it up a little and try rolling a straight shot down Pennsylvania off Bates going north or south. Maybe you will see a ho or two. Good luck! ZIP!

Hojo79
04-04-17, 15:29
South Broadway from Marceau north all the way to Meramec.

Grand from Bates up to Chippewa.

Those are likely the 2 best strolls for an out of towner.

Googling zip 63111 will get you in the area.You could probably even go a few blocks further north. There seems to be a decent amount of SW traffic between Meramec and Chippewa too. I've seen a handful around Cherokee over the last few months but those sightings are rare.

TheSwampHawk
04-04-17, 22:16
These are some of the regulars ho's you will see on the Broadway and Bates stroll. Also on the Grand near Bates stroll. These particular ho's I saw this past weekend around 12:30 pm high noon. "Same ol ho's in the same ol area code". For those of you who are always asking when and where are the best time for catching ho's and getting your knob slobbed? It would be from 11 am - 4 pm. Any day of the week especially on bright warm sunny days. Take Grand to left on Bates and Bates to right or left on Broadway. You can mix it up a little and try rolling a straight shot down Pennsylvania off Bates going north or south. Maybe you will see a ho or two. Good luck! ZIP!Spent yea many a year on those strolls. Back for a visit this summer, can't wait.

Thanks for sharing. I get a vicarious kick out of these "in situ" shots from the strolls themselves.

Appreciate it,

-SH.

Greg48
04-07-17, 22:31
Saw several out today. Ended up picking up Gina on the south stroll around Osage and BW. She caught my eye and turned down the side road. I came around and picked her up. Badly pitted face, but still cute. DAMN this girl worked it. And worked it hard! BBBJ with catch. Choked herself in DT and all. Didn't' get her digits tho.

The other day I picked up Kylee (says her nick name is Hoover. I believe it.). Good grief. She gave me a hickey I didn't want! LOL. But if any seniors want her number, let me know. I do have her digits.

Nellman01
04-08-17, 12:12
Saw several out today. Ended up picking up Gina on the south stroll around Osage and BW. She caught my eye and turned down the side road. I came around and picked her up. Badly pitted face, but still cute. DAMN this girl worked it. And worked it hard! BBBJ with catch. Choked herself in DT and all. Didn't' get her digits tho.

The other day I picked up Kylee (says her nick name is Hoover. I believe it.). Good grief. She gave me a hickey I didn't want! LOL. But if any seniors want her number, let me know. I do have her digits.Hey, what's up. Gina. Been there done that over a year ago a few times but will always pass her by. Never did me wrong and vice-versa but was starting to try and train me for upfront donation and a ride to etc. Plus, the bitness wasn't good enough for me to even entertain or train her, which I could have. From a distance she look pretty good but roll up on her. AAHHHH! Just not my cup-o-tea. I don't believe I've seen this Kylee freak. She looks kinda cute in the pic and a little on the chubby side. A little cub is ok. Hows her body, face, etc?

Knucklebuck
04-08-17, 12:25
Pretty sure its the same Kylee I picked up:

Found a couple new to me gals this weekend. Saturday night, spotted what I thought was a stout, sultry dark haired gal. Turns out was more like Sasquatch. Renee from Cahokia. Serviceable BJ.

Tonite, found what I thought was a decent blonde at Broadway & Bates. Turned out Kylie was missing a few teeth but she made up for it with a decent attitude, till I didn't finish as fast as she would have liked. Here she is all filtered up: https://goo.gl/2zP48Q.I mistakenly picked her up again (didn't recognize her) and she was laughing about something and all I could think about was she looked like a jack o-lantern with those missing teeth. She then gnawed on my pecker with those 8 teeth and then said she don't catch.

Wasn't nothing but jack shit out last night and jack left town. Old, ugly ass Cindy is back out. Jesus.

Gina was out there pregnant not too long ago.

Greg48
04-08-17, 12:57
Hey, what's up. Gina. Been there done that over a year ago a few times but will always pass her by. Never did me wrong and vice-versa but was starting to try and train me for upfront donation and a ride to etc. Plus, the bitness wasn't good enough for me to even entertain or train her, which I could have. From a distance she look pretty good but roll up on her. AAHHHH! Just not my cup-o-tea. I don't believe I've seen this Kylee freak. She looks kinda cute in the pic and a little on the chubby side. A little cub is ok. Hows her body, face, etc?No chub on Kylee. She's thin. You can tell she probably was a looker a few years ago. Like stated, she's got a grill, but nice enough. When I got her, she was out right after she got out of the shower, and was all made up (too much makeup), but smelled nice. I'd probably pick her up again if she can tone the suction down. LOL.

Nellman01
04-08-17, 15:32
Pretty sure its the same Kylee I picked up:

I mistakenly picked her up again (didn't recognize her) and she was laughing about something and all I could think about was she looked like a jack o-lantern with those missing teeth. She then gnawed on my pecker with those 8 teeth and then said she don't catch.

Wasn't nothing but jack shit out last night and jack left town. Old, ugly ass Cindy is back out. Jesus.

Gina was out there pregnant not too long ago.Ok, thanks. I remember the post about her from a month or so ago. I'm cool on that. I can skip it LOL! Thanks man for pointing her out.

Nellman01
04-08-17, 16:12
Since I'm on her. I'd like to make a PSA. "Heads up" Seems that our little Dana 19 or so yr old may be on that bouay! Got with her last Friday and hooked up for a cpl hours. She was cool and a little amped up in a good way. Were both siging and listening to music and shit. Get to the spot and chill for a minute and she's talking all this. I'm ready when you are shit. Her phone working not blowing up. She prolly double booking or something. Anyway. I'm tearing it up and don't see anything out of the ordinary except for a little band-aid she had and said she "scratched " herself on something. Long story short. Ya get 44 for cutting my time. We leave and took her back to her place and she asked if I could take her to the county while driving to her place. Ok, cool. No prob. So, Sunday afternoon. I'm rolling down south b-way just before you get to the string of bars and guess who I see. Dana! That's WAAy out of her element. Anyway, I first saw her from the back and thought it was a new prospect, so I hit next block and BOOM it was her. She had on some tight red jeans / pants and a frilly short sleeve white shirt. I'm at the light on a street facing broadway and ask her what the hell she's doing down this way. She replies trying to make a little.

So she proceeds to tell me about a guy who's car she just got out of and how he says she's wasting his time or she said he wasted her time. LOL, something like that. So as she's talking, I'm sitting at the light to make a left turn and she's in the middle of the street just talking. I went through prolly two light cycles and through the first light cycle maybe 15 sec after we start talking, a black new GMC turns on street and just pulls over. I;m listening to Dana's story and same time looking in my side mirror. So any way, I say I have to leave and do something to get her away from the ride. She says ok boo, I'll holla later etc. Cool. Then she walks up to the truck that may have pulled down just a little and says a few words and walks back down to the corner as PT Liz was came from now where and turns the corner on B-way. I would hollered at PT Liz, ***** owes me a 20. That ass was looking good but I'm still sitting at this long ass light with the mystery pick-up behind me making a left itself. So we both make the left and I'm driving normal and the truck seems to be getting further in my rear view. Could be cop or monger but dude turned just before bates or on bates.

ANYWAY. Back to my observation of Dana when I saw her. This trick had a scar on her cheek that wasn't there a day and a half ago AND she had what appeared to me a fresh TRACK MARK on her left arm that DEFINITELY was NOT there Friday night. I wanted to ask her about it but the truck was fuckin with me so I decided best to cut the convo short. SOOOO. In summation. I DO BELIEVE she dabbles with it. Maybe she snorted it before who knows because she nodded SERVERAL times when I've picked her up before but I never have seen any tale tale sight of needle use until last Sunday. So. If you get the "OFFER" for uncovered for an additional fee. As with ANY case, ALWAYS pass that offer up. Not worth you health. Imma have to get a hold of her again and see what's up with her. Will post when I find out anything.

Brykye
04-09-17, 08:30
Since I'm on her. I'd like to make a PSA. "Heads up" Seems that our little Dana 19 or so yr old may be on that bouay! Got with her last Friday and hooked up for a cpl hours. She was cool and a little amped up in a good way. Were both siging and listening to music and shit. Get to the spot and chill for a minute and she's talking all this. I'm ready when you are shit. Her phone working not blowing up. She prolly double booking or something. Anyway. I'm tearing it up and don't see anything out of the ordinary except for a little band-aid she had and said she "scratched " herself on something. Long story short. Ya get 44 for cutting my time. We leave and took her back to her place and she asked if I could take her to the county while driving to her place. Ok, cool. No prob. So, Sunday afternoon. I'm rolling down south b-way just before you get to the string of bars and guess who I see. Dana! That's WAAy out of her element. Anyway, I first saw her from the back and thought it was a new prospect, so I hit next block and BOOM it was her. She had on some tight red jeans / pants and a frilly short sleeve white shirt. I'm at the light on a street facing broadway and ask her what the hell she's doing down this way. She replies trying to make a little.

So she proceeds to tell me about a guy who's car she just got out of and how he says she's wasting his time or she said he wasted her time. LOL, something like that. So as she's talking, I'm sitting at the light to make a left turn and she's in the middle of the street just talking. I went through prolly two light cycles and through the first light cycle maybe 15 sec after we start talking, a black new GMC turns on street and just pulls over. I;m listening to Dana's story and same time looking in my side mirror. So any way, I say I have to leave and do something to get her away from the ride. She says ok boo, I'll holla later etc. Cool. Then she walks up to the truck that may have pulled down just a little and says a few words and walks back down to the corner as PT Liz was came from now where and turns the corner on B-way. I would hollered at PT Liz, ***** owes me a 20. That ass was looking good but I'm still sitting at this long ass light with the mystery pick-up behind me making a left itself. So we both make the left and I'm driving normal and the truck seems to be getting further in my rear view. Could be cop or monger but dude turned just before bates or on bates.

ANYWAY. Back to my observation of Dana when I saw her. This trick had a scar on her cheek that wasn't there a day and a half ago AND she had what appeared to me a fresh TRACK MARK on her left arm that DEFINITELY was NOT there Friday night. I wanted to ask her about it but the truck was fuckin with me so I decided best to cut the convo short. SOOOO. In summation. I DO BELIEVE she dabbles with it. Maybe she snorted it before who knows because she nodded SERVERAL times when I've picked her up before but I never have seen any tale tale sight of needle use until last Sunday. So. If you get the "OFFER" for uncovered for an additional fee. As with ANY case, ALWAYS pass that offer up. Not worth you health. Imma have to get a hold of her again and see what's up with her. Will post when I find out anything.Yeah picked her up was nodding out bad so did a uturn told her to get out she said no, so told her again to get the fuck out she did, then she tried to spray me with mace which she missed.

J EastAlton
04-09-17, 18:17
This afternoon after work I decided to go out and hit the stroll. I saw several (maybe 4) on SBW. I go on Bates and I see this tallish curvy girl wearing a grey knit type of dress, like from 1988. She had brunette hair with some tattoos. To me she had a really pretty face and nice 'Traci Lords pouty lips. '.

The good. To me she was a good looking girl. Not your typical streetwalker type. For 30 Washington's, I got a nice long CBJ. Very good technique, with sound effects.

The Not So Bad. When I picked her up she had two Walmart bags. One with 3 bottles of Gatorade, and the other one had a bunch of Starburst and Skittles.

In conclusion, I would definitely repeat with her. I might even go for the full service. Stay safe out there!

Nellman01
04-10-17, 22:48
Yeah picked her up was nodding out bad so did a uturn told her to get out she said no, so told her again to get the fuck out she did, then she tried to spray me with mace which she missed.Wow! She's getting worse as each day goes by!

TheSwampHawk
04-11-17, 19:01
STL native, moved away, lurk here from time to time. Thanks for all the shares and intel. Planning a trip back soon.

Board was pretty dead a while back and you guys have really stepped up. Thanks.

-SH.

Markanon
04-11-17, 19:59
Picked up Denise on and Broadway .30 for covered BJ. Lusp, brunette, polite and accommodating.

CardMan1014
04-13-17, 14:25
Yeah picked her up was nodding out bad so did a uturn told her to get out she said no, so told her again to get the fuck out she did, then she tried to spray me with mace which she missed.I picked her up and she was noding out while she was givingme my BJ. She was literally sleeping with my dick in her mouth. After the thrid time of waking her up I woke her by slaming my dick into the back of he throat as hard as I could told her if she wanted the other half of her money she better not fall asleep again and get the job done.

Greg48
04-13-17, 20:31
Pretty day out about 4. Thought I'd see more out. Ended up starting with a WSW Trish (a)? Small little thing. Very nice, no problems as far as being rude, falling asleep or anything. LOL. She worked on it for a while and then I dropped her off down close to the bars on sbw. Then ran into Jenn. She was looking a little better so gave her a go. All in all, gave each 20 washingtons. Good enough. Stay safe.

Luvblondes
04-15-17, 03:24
This ho has been putting in a lot of work lately. She comes out all times of the day or night. But I've seen her more so in the daytime from 11 am through 3 pm when I'm on my way to River City and leaving River City. If you like them short and thick with a big booty she's got it. The one thing about her is her grill is jacked! She's got these yellow glow in the dark bucked billy bob teeth and she always looks misserably sad and upset. In the daytime she strolls over on Bates and Broadway near the bridge sometimes walking barefoot. I've seen her walking with some dusty black dude so be careful and keep rolling until he disappears. You don't want a jack move to happen. Just saying. Anyway she looks good from a distance but when you get up on her she's kinda strong in the face. Oh well most of these ho's have some sort of defect. I just call it like I see it! ZIP!I have been looking for her at various times ever since I first saw this post but no luck spotting her so far. I like the barefoot thing and like barefoot WSWs (very rare), but from the sound of things she doesn't exactly sound like the pick of the litter out there. LOL. Based on the less than stellar reviews of her I may regret finding her once I do, but I figured I would at least check her out if I can find her. I have been looking from Bates on down BW to Davis but maybe I should be starting a little farther north and then head south. I have also looked along Bates. It has been a lot of years since I hit the streets but I have been getting back out there more often to see what is out and about and to get a feel for what's out there these days / nights.

Greg48
04-16-17, 15:58
Hey guys. Ran into sweet Krista yesterday. She's got a phone now and told me I could share her digits with a few seniors. PM me if you're interested.

Jaycee Jaycee
04-16-17, 20:23
Hey guys. Ran into sweet Krista yesterday. She's got a phone now and told me I could share her digits with a few seniors. PM me if you're interested.Would like to meet her. I am in St Louis Right Now.

BillExpress
04-17-17, 08:57
Would like to meet her. I am in St Louis Right Now.That would be great. I can offer you a couple numbers as well. Be safe.

Merry Cool
04-18-17, 01:52
6 suvs parked at the bank right now on bway south of bates.

Merry Cool
04-18-17, 01:57
Petite BSW. Found on bates and 55. BBBJ YMMV. But she got into it and stripped. Hairy Bush. Regular donation. Said she's out late night, early morning.

Steve Jay
04-18-17, 18:52
Hey guys. Ran into sweet Krista yesterday. She's got a phone now and told me I could share her digits with a few seniors. PM me if you're interested.You can find her around the hospital and gas station on sbwy mostly. And sometimes in the plaza across from the hospital. Too skinny for my tastes.

Steve Jay
04-18-17, 19:10
I have been looking for her at various times ever since I first saw this post but no luck spotting her so far. I like the barefoot thing and like barefoot WSWs (very rare), but from the sound of things she doesn't exactly sound like the pick of the litter out there. LOL. Based on the less than stellar reviews of her I may regret finding her once I do, but I figured I would at least check her out if I can find her. I have been looking from Bates on down BW to Davis but maybe I should be starting a little farther north and then head south. I have also looked along Bates. It has been a lot of years since I hit the streets but I have been getting back out there more often to see what is out and about and to get a feel for what's out there these days / nights.You will find her near the family dollar on bwy up to the gas station by the Harris house. Possibly a few blocks north on bwy and along penn. I've had sightings even further north, but usually in this perimeter. Dope man must be near. If you take the plunge I recommend stopping in that dollar store and getting some listerine to prep her mouth and some alcohol wipes for after. She's gone ratchet as fuck. I've also seen her and others on the side streets standing there pretending to use their phone that probably doesn't even have service, and also see them lurking in shadowy business doorways on bwy. So keep your peepers peeped.

*Bonus Tip* - 9/10 times a SW walk will tell you how your session is going to be. The ones that have a brisk walk like there on a mission to get somewhere seem to have the best "work ethic". The ones that walk all slow like a fat kid or the ones that just stand in one place usually have skills that are just as boring and lazy. God forbid you scoop up one with a jake leg.

Luvblondes
04-19-17, 01:40
You will find her near the family dollar on bwy up to the gas station by the Harris house. Possibly a few blocks north on bwy and along penn. I've had sightings even further north, but usually in this perimeter. Dope man must be near. If you take the plunge I recommend stopping in that dollar store and getting some listerine to prep her mouth and some alcohol wipes for after. She's gone ratchet as fuck. I've also seen her and others on the side streets standing there pretending to use their phone that probably doesn't even have service, and also see them lurking in shadowy business doorways on bwy. So keep your peepers peeped.

*Bonus Tip* - 9/10 times a SW walk will tell you how your session is going to be. The ones that have a brisk walk like there on a mission to get somewhere seem to have the best "work ethic". The ones that walk all slow like a fat kid or the ones that just stand in one place usually have skills that are just as boring and lazy. God forbid you scoop up one with a jake leg.Thanks for the info and a heads up not only on where to find her, but how to best prepare myself! I have a feeling once I meet her it may be a very short visit and drop her back off around the corner sort of deal. Thanks also for the "bonus tip".

Speaking of fast walkers, as I was traveling down BW the other night I did spot a girl that caught my eye walking briskly down BW onto Bates and saw her hop in car on a side street. I came back that way a while later as I was headed to a friends house so didn't have time to partake, and spotted her briskly walking along BW again. I pulled over and she came over and hopped in the car to talk to me. I told her I didn't have time for anything at the moment (after doing the usual checks) and asked if she had a phone. She said her phone was either dead or out of minutes but she said her name was "Debbie". She had "David" tattooed on her upper chest and had shoulder length brown hair. She was wearing a white thin jacket over a floral low hung top revealing a semi-small chest. It was pretty dark so I didn't really get as good a look at her as I would have liked, but she didn't look too bad. I dropped off my digits with her and haven't heard from her as of yet. I told her I don't go out much and she said she didn't either but I took that info (and her phone issue) with a grain of salt. Some aspects obviously haven't changed in all these years since most of the girls either don't have a phone, loose their phone, or don't have any minutes.

Lance623
04-19-17, 08:09
Picked up a petite attractive BSW last night on sbw. We agreed on a price and proceeded to a hotel on watson road. Got room left donation and pro eeded. It didn't take long to decide that she either didn't know how or had no interest in doing her job. I decoded to cut my loses. I started to get dressed after no satisfaction. She was so stupid she thought she had done a great job. I got out to car unlocked my door vot in and started to drive off. I figured, you hsve my money but your goig to have to use it for cab far. She proceeded to try to beat my windshield out woth her purrse. I believe in treating people right bit I don't like being ripped off. I tell all the girls be ni e to me and I will be nice to you.

Wyghost
04-19-17, 10:32
If you see her tell her I have something she lost.

J EastAlton
04-19-17, 10:52
Are there any 'Notel Motels' on the south side stroll? I would like to grab a SW for a couple of hours. Thank you Gentlemen, and stay safe out there.

Wyghost
04-19-17, 11:07
Are there any 'Notel Motels' on the south side stroll? I would like to grab a SW for a couple of hours. Thank you Gentlemen, and stay safe out there.Clean out your mailbox and you might get some info. Can't send anything pm to you.

J EastAlton
04-19-17, 11:09
Clean out your mailbox and you might get some info. Can't send anything pm to you.I just cleaned it up.

Greg48
04-19-17, 17:31
On SBW. Was off today, so pretty bored. I had gotten an answer on my CL ad, come to find out it was someone I had met before (some on here like her), but not my cup of tea and her pics are DEF misleading. (I hate that because I WILL leave and did). So I drove down to the stroll, saw a few out I recognized but I don't know their name. Only one I saw I knew was Elizabeth. I drove down further past Bates and ran across a little thang I had met about a year ago. Ashley. She's put on maybe 10 lbs, but still itty bitty. Gives some nice suction and have had FS with her before (which her thang is VERY nice) . Anyhow, today just got some suction for 20 bits. No digits for this one, she says she's not in much.

St Louis Geek
04-20-17, 00:03
Clean out your mailbox and you might get some info. Can't send anything pm to you.Any info on that subject you could message me would be much appreciated. I'm into FS and not super comfortable with doing that in the car.

Thanks!

Stlguy83
04-24-17, 01:47
So I went out Sunday broadway between 8 and 10 pm. Quite busy along Broadway but after fast pickups, everything went dead. I believe I met the "nodder" you guys was talking about. Thin kinda cute WSW, but fell asleep a cpl times while sucking. Claimed it was because she doesn't smoke much, but happened to smoke too much. Dissapointed, anyways LOL.

So my question is, has anyone seen or has digits or info on a young cute girl, thick booty, white, black hair (like jet black), with thick rimmed geek glasses. I went to picked her up by the 2 gas stations on Broadway and I pulled by a gas pump to meet at intersection, some guy swoops in, cuts me off, and blocks the gas lot exit, while she jumps in the car (is it me, or are mongers getting crazy bold these days.) anyways she reminds me of a gamer chick ex of mine so if anyone has info say Soo or pm me. Interested in getting a pickup without playing demolition derby LOL.

Zipsnapanddrop
04-25-17, 02:03
The old Days Inn on Hanley Rd and Hwy 270 across from the Mikky D's is flaring up again. (From 12 p - 6 p) This is now some sort of shelter. Earlier I saw two possible hook ups. One was wearing some tight red leggins crossing back to the shelter coming from the liquor store. And the other one was crossing from the shelter heading to the Mikky D's wearing a short jean skirt. When I pulled into the old Days Inn lot to catch the ho wearing the tight red leggins someone beat me to the punch and swooped the ho up. So I went back over to the Mikky D's lot to see if I could catch the other ho but the ho was gone. There is a Plasma Donor Center located next to the Home Decor by the Mikky D's. She probably went there I guess. Dang that one in the red was nice. Shit! I missed out on that one. Oh well better luck next time. ZIP!

Wyghost
04-25-17, 04:50
The old Days Inn on Hanley Rd and Hwy 270 across from the Mikky D's is flaring up again. (From 12 p - 6 p) This is now some sort of shelter. Earlier I saw two possible hook ups. One was wearing some tight red leggins crossing back to the shelter coming from the liquor store. And the other one was crossing from the shelter heading to the Mikky D's wearing a short jean skirt. When I pulled into the old Days Inn lot to catch the ho wearing the tight red leggins someone beat me to the punch and swooped the ho up. So I went back over to the Mikky D's lot to see if I could catch the other ho but the ho was gone. There is a Plasma Donor Center located next to the Home Decor by the Mikky D's. She probably went there I guess. Dang that one in the red was nice. Shit! I missed out on that one. Oh well better luck next time. ZIP!Yes it is almost like Vegas up there. I usually go thru once in a while on my visits. But like Vegas it is a gamble. Your life, your car, your dick, your money. If you aren't careful there you can loose it all with one roll of that parking lot. Just a game tho, the ho game, and nothing but ho.

Knucklebuck
04-26-17, 16:39
Ol' buck has come across some oddballs lately.

Other night seen a gal sitting in a car between Broadway / Penn not to far from Nebraska. She was laying on the lipstick, figured it was the carmex or something and she was just looking for a dick to suck. Swung around like 2 more times and she's standing outside the car. Heavier than I like but it was a new mouth for me. Name was Missy and her pimp / boyfried stayed in the car while we played.

Decent attitude and good BJ skills. Figured I would upgrade to FS and then the odor was too much to deal with. Told her she'd have to make it up to me next time.

Next up there was a smorgasbord of ho's at Broadway & Chariton last night. Rachel (blech), Amber (meh), and a new chick with a ball cap low on her face. Name was Amy. Soon as she even breathed on little' buck "are you close yet? Ready to cum babe?" Went with FS and still the rush. When I look up her digits, come back to pock marked face Gina on FB: https://goo.gl/jUABvy Weird.

And the topper was space cadet chick named Brie (I think) I picked up at Grand & Montana last night. Standing smack dab in the middle of Grand acting a fool then caught her on the sidewalk talking to herself. I finally convinced her to get in the car. She rambled on about end times, book of revelation, and some chick named Lucy that was God's daughter and she died on the cross too. I just replied like "No shit?" Like 8 times. Then asked her if she wanted to make some money? She said, "No babe, I'm a dealer. Not a ho. Thought I made that clear. " Dropped her off near Dunnica. Entertaining no doubt.

Trust me, I googled if there was any daughter of God named Lucy but sadly couldn't find a lick of info that wasn't porn related.

Dodgeram 440
04-26-17, 17:54
Ol' buck has come across some oddballs lately.

Other night seen a gal sitting in a car between Broadway / Penn not to far from Nebraska. She was laying on the lipstick, figured it was the carmex or something and she was just looking for a dick to suck. Swung around like 2 more times and she's standing outside the car. Heavier than I like but it was a new mouth for me. Name was Missy and her pimp / boyfried stayed in the car while we played.

Decent attitude and good BJ skills. Figured I would upgrade to FS and then the odor was too much to deal with. Told her she'd have to make it up to me next time.

Next up there was a smorgasbord of ho's at Broadway & Chariton last night. Rachel (blech), Amber (meh), and a new chick with a ball cap low on her face. Name was Amy. Soon as she even breathed on little' buck "are you close yet? Ready to cum babe?" Went with FS and still the rush. When I look up her digits, come back to pock marked face Gina on FB: https://goo.gl/jUABvy Weird.

And the topper was space cadet chick named Brie (I think) I picked up at Grand & Montana last night. Standing smack dab in the middle of Grand acting a fool then caught her on the sidewalk talking to herself. I finally convinced her to get in the car. She rambled on about end times, book of revelation, and some chick named Lucy that was God's daughter and she died on the cross too. I just replied like "No shit?" Like 8 times. Then asked her if she wanted to make some money? She said, "No babe, I'm a dealer. Not a ho. Thought I made that clear. " Dropped her off near Dunnica. Entertaining no doubt.

Trust me, I googled if there was any daughter of God named Lucy but sadly couldn't find a lick of info that wasn't porn related.I have seen that space cadet out there 2 times now. You are a lot braver than me I thought to myself there was no way in hell I was letting that nut in my car. I would of thought you would never get her out after she was in. I saw her last night and the other time she was setting in the middle of the 711 parking lot rambling on to any body that would listen.

Knucklebuck
04-26-17, 19:33
I have seen that space cadet out there 2 times now. You are a lot braver than me I thought to myself there was no way in hell I was letting that nut in my car. I would of thought you would never get her out after she was in. I saw her last night and the other time she was setting in the middle of the 711 parking lot rambling on to any body that would listen.LOL what's life without a little excitement eh? Was hoping for a BJ from a nutjob, but sadly no such luck. If she wouldn't had gotten out of the ride, I would just turn up some King Diamond and start praising Satan and watch her make tracks.

ILuvBigTits314
04-27-17, 16:01
New guy hearing. Enjoying the forum. Might be random but I picked up SW late summer 2016 over near Broadway and Fillmore. Blonde, slim, fucked up grill, in her 50's, huge natural tits. BJ was meh but it's getting warmer and would mind cumming on those tits again. Dropped her off at some apartments not to far from where I picked her up. Anybody know of her?

Nellman01
04-27-17, 19:33
New guy hearing. Enjoying the forum. Might be random but I picked up SW late summer 2016 over near Broadway and Fillmore. Blonde, slim, fucked up grill, in her 50's, huge natural tits. BJ was meh but it's getting warmer and would mind cumming on those tits again. Dropped her off at some apartments not to far from where I picked her up. Anybody know of her?Would her name be Catherine or something like that? I dealt with a close match early last year, had digits but she went off the radar.

Nellman01
04-27-17, 19:38
Anyone seen Rina lately? Usually off S-bway anywhere from biker bar on south. She didn't really walk much but I'm sure a few mongers know the name. Last I talked with her she was supposedly going to get rehab and wanted a date for a little supply money for female shit. Wasn't able to oblige her at the time. I'll have to dig up a pic to share.

ILuvBigTits314
05-01-17, 08:13
Would her name be Catherine or something like that? I dealt with a close match early last year, had digits but she went off the radar.I think she may have told me Kelly or something like that. She kept talking about her dead brother and how she isn't a [Deleted by Admin] and was just getting off of work. Body was still half way decent. She may have been clean cause those tits were nice full D cups at least.

BroadwayJohn
05-03-17, 23:05
Be careful out there. I had a dream where I met a girl and we were later stopped and questioned by Uncle LEO. It scared some sense into me. I think it's about time to retire. LOL. It's not worth the trouble.

Anondudeinstl
05-04-17, 11:41
Be careful out there. I had a dream where I met a girl and we were later stopped and questioned by Uncle LEO. It scared some sense into me. I think it's about time to retire. LOL. It's not worth the trouble.I dunno guys. I think this post might be 100% legit. Lmao cops need to go back to lurking.

BroadwayJohn
05-04-17, 19:22
I dunno guys. I think this post might be 100% legit. Lmao cops need to go back to lurking.It's legit. I'm just trying to be helpful and let you guys know there's a lot of activity.

Nellman01
05-05-17, 20:56
It's legit. I'm just trying to be helpful and let you guys know there's a lot of activity.I think we ALL know the risk of being nice and offering rides trying to help people out. I guess LEO isn't that concerned about ones safety in the area when you have to walk from point A to point B;).

Maybe Mr. Broadway was one I saw a few weeks ago trying to be helpful to one of the people walking at night. That bridge by the park on s-bway is a dangerous area to be walking by at night and this gentleman was simply trying to safely get a pedestrian to a more safe. At least a little safer place. LEO was on the side street watching and made the left with spotlight on. I was behind LEO trying to make a right as LEO was lurking and waiting to pounce on the guy. I shimmied past LEO to make my right and continued south on B-WAY as LEO stopped to speak with the good hearted gentleman. Unfortunately I made it several blocks down b-way and realize I forgot something at home. By the time I got back up that way I see the poor girl walking on the dark side street all by her lonesome and the gentleman was no longer in site. I guess LEO said she was a big enough girl to walk by herself and for him to just go home. : /.

J EastAlton
05-09-17, 19:39
I picked up Jessica across from the shopping plaza on Broadway. I assume everyone knows the corner. She was with a group of three girls, and it looked like the were just starting for the night. It was about 8:30 Sunday night BTW.

The good. She was very thin spinner who was a little taller. She had nice A-cups. Very polite, asked if she could smoke in my vehicle. For $40 Washington's, I got a nice covered BJ to start and finished by banging her over the hood of my Jeep.

The Bad. To me she was either very ditzy, or very burnt. I really couldn't tell. Other than that, she was OK.

I didn't get any digits, and I would see her again. That's all I got. Stay safe out there!

TheElectrician
05-10-17, 09:46
Took the stroll down S. Broadway last night. Not a lot out. Seen one of the Dana's down on the southern end towards the market and another out up towards the biker bar, neither peaked my interests so I passed. I did see an old college buddy who is uncle LEO and stopped and spoke to him. In his words they are getting "geared up for the summer John's and Walkers." He said there is a big push to clean up the area. He also commented on guys using there labeled or marked work vehicles to pick up walkers, he said they are not pulling them over but photographing and sending them to their employer. WOW! Be smart and be safe guys.

Greg48
05-11-17, 21:42
Dreamed I was out about 5 yesterday. Picked up ole Bridget. Been a while. She's cut her hair quite short. She was cool for 20 . But pretty much the same. LOL.

Last Saturday, driving around I found Jessica, taller blonde over on Pennsylvania and Bates. She seemed cool, but just a little larger. Went over by her mom's and her place not far away. 20 for a little shaft suckin. Things didn't conclude did I drove around a little longer and found Stephanie over on grand. Haven't seen her out before. Spinner about 5'3". Nice head game. Really wanted more than 20. But I'm not doing more. Nice gal and I'll repeat.

And again I find Elizabeth (pic). Nice gal and always laughing. Small and and has a good head game as well. She always let's me play. She's tight. I've never done FS with her but I'm tempted. Will repeat.

Shadow Stalker
05-12-17, 00:12
Dreamed I was out about 5 yesterday. Picked up ole Bridget. Been a while. She's cut her hair quite short. She was cool for 20 . But pretty much the same. LOL.

Last Saturday, driving around I found Jessica, taller blonde over on Pennsylvania and Bates. She seemed cool, but just a little larger. Went over by her mom's and her place not far away. 20 for a little shaft suckin. Things didn't conclude did I drove around a little longer and found Stephanie over on grand. Haven't seen her out before. Spinner about 5'3". Nice head game. Really wanted more than 20. But I'm not doing more. Nice gal and I'll repeat.

And again I find Elizabeth (pic). Nice gal and always laughing. Small and and has a good head game as well. She always let's me play. She's tight. I've never done FS with her but I'm tempted. Will repeat.I've seen Elizabeth on the walk before but never picked her up due to her crazy look and big ass smile every time I see her out. I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the note I'll check her out next time.

Shadow Stalker
05-12-17, 00:13
Took the stroll down S. Broadway last night. Not a lot out. Seen one of the Dana's down on the southern end towards the market and another out up towards the biker bar, neither peaked my interests so I passed. I did see an old college buddy who is uncle LEO and stopped and spoke to him. In his words they are getting "geared up for the summer John's and Walkers." He said there is a big push to clean up the area. He also commented on guys using there labeled or marked work vehicles to pick up walkers, he said they are not pulling them over but photographing and sending them to their employer. WOW! Be smart and be safe guys.Yikes thanks for the heads up.

Greg48
05-12-17, 10:50
I've noticed this little spinner several times in the past month. Sometimes just looks too spaced out. But was looking for a little something this morning and found her looking regular. Deff sounded needy, but we found a spot and chilled out for a bit. Has a good head game. Was nice, and didn't have a bit a problems. Only thing was she didn't care for much hand play. That'd be my only complaint.

LimpDick
05-12-17, 23:19
She made contact last week but I don't see her anymore. There is always some drama (like an infected foot) or she nods out and takes a bump to get back to normal. Just another lying pin cushion. Stay safe.

Anyone seen Rina lately? Usually off S-bway anywhere from biker bar on south. She didn't really walk much but I'm sure a few mongers know the name. Last I talked with her she was supposedly going to get rehab and wanted a date for a little supply money for female shit. Wasn't able to oblige her at the time. I'll have to dig up a pic to share.

Just Aguy
05-16-17, 20:23
Met this one last week. Have you ever seen her? Lives near bates and grand.

LuvBoobies
05-16-17, 23:30
Met this one last week. Have you ever seen her? Lives near bates and grand.Been there done that. It was last year.

JustMe79
05-17-17, 07:19
Met this one last week. Have you ever seen her? Lives near bates and grand.No but I love ink. Did you get a number?

Knucklebuck
05-17-17, 09:30
Met this one last week. Have you ever seen her? Lives near bates and grand.Name? How was service?

Knucklebuck
05-19-17, 22:05
Anyone met a chick named Robbie?

BadCat
05-20-17, 19:04
Met a blonde, sbw, body 9, face 8, BJCIM 7. . 20. Quite, nice, sober. Def repeat.

Wyghost
05-20-17, 21:39
Met a blonde, sbw, body 9, face 8, BJCIM 7. . 20. Quite, nice, sober. Def repeat.I will be in town tomorrow, would make my day if you could PM some info, if she has a working phone. Down the road, I will be of help.

Wyghost
05-21-17, 05:07
Need an update on 19 yr old Dana good friends, supposed to see her this week, she keeps promising her head game has greatly improved. Couple months ago saw her and the head game was not all that impressive. She still nodding out, don't want to make the drive down south if she has not improved the head game, told me she allows cim but will not swallow. She was fun, something off the bucket list, but if her head game has greatly improved it would be worth a repeat. Thanks friends, looking forward to visiting the Lou.

DolceMan81
05-21-17, 14:21
Where is the best place or area (safe) to pick up street walkers? Not just any girl but a decent looking chick. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Member #6123
05-21-17, 15:08
Sent you a PM IMOP still good for the buck. Head game not the best but better than most. Just have to tell her before you see her she needs to be coherent or you will walk. Works every time.

Need an update on 19 yr old Dana good friends, supposed to see her this week, she keeps promising her head game has greatly improved. Couple months ago saw her and the head game was not all that impressive. She still nodding out, don't want to make the drive down south if she has not improved the head game, told me she allows cim but will not swallow. She was fun, something off the bucket list, but if her head game has greatly improved it would be worth a repeat. Thanks friends, looking forward to visiting the Lou.

Merry Cool
05-23-17, 14:01
Grand & meremac.

Skinny BSW. Waste of time. Lips felt great at first. 30 secs in "are you close?" I couldn't believe it. Got her to keep going. Started whining for no reason. Reminded her that she just took a dub from me. She started crying. Then asked to use my phone LOL. Silly rabbit. Dropped her off immediately.

DMan314
05-24-17, 13:48
Anyone met a chick named Robbie?I did. Pretty, tall, nice body. Down by Jefferson & sbw. 7 skills.

Nellman01
05-26-17, 18:09
Met this one last week. Have you ever seen her? Lives near bates and grand.She's looking pretty rough in her last mugshot!

Dodgeram 440
05-27-17, 00:56
Don't most of them look pretty rough in there mug shots?

Nellman01
05-27-17, 18:23
Don't most of them look pretty rough in there mug shots?Not all;).

BuringMan49
05-28-17, 21:32
Just wondering if anyone knows what has become of middle aged streetwalker Shari?

Really miss her very tight kitty.

Knucklebuck
05-30-17, 23:47
Same ol' ho's out tonite till I met a new one to me. Rita. Older, brown hair. She was breathing is really about the only nice thing I can say about her.

Good enough to scratch her off the list but that's it.

J EastAlton
06-04-17, 01:38
Tonight I took a ride on the South Broadway stroll. I picked up CeCe on the corner of Broadway and Bates. She is a MILF type, skinny and with A cups. She looked like Lorie Morgan from 2001.

The good. She was freshly showered and smelled great. Her kitty was tight to me. Very accommodating. For 35 Washington's, I had a CBJ, cowgirl, doggie and finally mish. To me that was an excellent value.

The bad. She was a little dry, and had to add lube twice. She took me to her place which was a garage she was renting. She had a mattress and dresser setup around some junk in the garage. No air conditioning, but a fan.

Overall, next time when I repeat, I will buck up and get a room. Stay safe out there.

Knucklebuck
06-07-17, 00:34
You all mongers be seeing them new cameras? On Broadway at both Osceola & Meramec intersections.

Then there is this fucker at Schirmer / Penn.

I mean. Wtff?

Missery
06-07-17, 15:12
You all mongers be seeing them new cameras? On Broadway at both Osceola & Meramec intersections.

Then there is this fucker at Schirmer / Penn.

I mean. Wtff?Just the beginning.

Shadow Stalker
06-07-17, 22:48
Saw a bunch of ladies out tonight on Broadway. Nothing looking to good. Came across Lisa and had her hop in. Asked if I was a cop. Drove to a quite street. Never discussed money. Did an ok BBBJCIM, played with her tiny titties and fingered her pussy and rubbed all over it. She's very petite said she's 40. Typical streetwalker salary but I did tip her since she undid her belt and opened up her shorts for me. Said her house is avaible to use, I did drop her off there. Also gave me her number and is on Facebook although I'm not sure which is hers, for seniors only.

STLguy1980
06-07-17, 23:09
Just the beginning.Don't worry about the ever increasing murder rate or heroin epidemic. Make sure money is wasted on the cameras here.

Wyghost
06-08-17, 04:18
Don't worry about the ever increasing murder rate or heroin epidemic. Make sure money is wasted on the cameras here.Needing more episodes for first 48 Hours. It's hard competing with Chicago, Baltimore, Cleveland, Houston and all the other big cities where the people are dying faster then the US military lost men in Iraq. It's all about the ratings, not the people.

Knucklebuck
06-08-17, 12:00
Found a blondish Amber around Chippe & Jefferson last night. Probably mid 30's, some tats. Pretty good BJ and she got out right in the alley.

Bulldog2
06-08-17, 19:43
Saw a bunch of ladies out tonight on Broadway. Nothing looking to good. Came across Lisa and had her hop in. Asked if I was a cop. Drove to a quite street. Never discussed money. Did an ok BBBJCIM, played with her tiny titties and fingered her pussy and rubbed all over it. She's very petite said she's 40. Typical streetwalker salary but I did tip her since she undid her belt and opened up her shorts for me. Said her house is avaible to use, I did drop her off there. Also gave me her number and is on Facebook although I'm not sure which is hers, for seniors only.Watch this one boys. She will steal you blind. Always keep #hit covered.

Amigo314
06-08-17, 20:53
Meet sarah last week close to sbw.

On basement she have dog.

Any have experience with her never see before.

OldMongrel
06-09-17, 09:55
Saw a bunch of ladies out tonight on Broadway. Nothing looking to good. Came across Lisa and had her hop in. Asked if I was a cop. Drove to a quite street. Never discussed money. Did an ok BBBJCIM, played with her tiny titties and fingered her pussy and rubbed all over it. She's very petite said she's 40. Typical streetwalker salary but I did tip her since she undid her belt and opened up her shorts for me. Said her house is avaible to use, I did drop her off there. Also gave me her number and is on Facebook although I'm not sure which is hers, for seniors only.Does anyone else notice this gal looks a lot like Soccermom who has always had a great reputation on here. Haven't seen Soccermom post for over a year. Never saw her but always wanted to.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=464568&d=1496890086

TexMex1
06-09-17, 11:01
Does anyone else notice this gal looks a lot like Soccermom who has always had a great reputation on here. Haven't seen Soccermom post for over a year. Never saw her but always wanted to.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=464568&d=1496890086I've seen soccermom once and that doesn't look like her.

AllNewTome
06-09-17, 12:16
Does anyone else notice this gal looks a lot like Soccermom who has always had a great reputation on here. Haven't seen Soccermom post for over a year. Never saw her but always wanted to.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=464568&d=1496890086Past photos, second one from older review of Soccermom. Lot of orange in the wardrobe then and now.

TheoryGuy
06-09-17, 12:22
Past photos, second one from older review of Soccermom. Lot of orange in the wardrobe then and now.Soccermom's chest is huge. Lisa's is tiny.

OldMongrel
06-09-17, 14:57
Soccermom's chest is huge. Lisa's is tiny.If Lisa's chest is tiny she sure can't be Soccermom.

Also, everyone always had great things to say about Soccermom and it would be very unlikely and terribly sad if she were working the streets.

Compshop
06-09-17, 16:27
After a reunion with an old friend skinny, brunette Lisa for half and half, I took a drive down SBW from Bates to the Shell station at Davis and back. This was at about 2:30 in the afternoon. On SBW I saw at least 6 girls out who were clearly working. I was surprised to see a blast from the past, blonde Clevie out walking. I hadn't seen her in years, but I'd heard she was back working again. I also took a drive on Grand, but saw no one walking there.

Be careful out there--compshop.I've known Lisa for about 15 years and her boobs have never been big, certainly not the size of Soccermom.

Deldel
06-10-17, 07:32
Anyone know what happened to the cooperative panhandler who last summer worked 141/44 or Page /170? Would love to reestablish a mutually beneficial relationship!

TheSwampHawk
06-10-17, 11:47
Saw a bunch of ladies out tonight on Broadway. Nothing looking to good. Came across Lisa and had her hop in. Asked if I was a cop. Drove to a quite street. Never discussed money. Did an ok BBBJCIM, played with her tiny titties and fingered her pussy and rubbed all over it. She's very petite said she's 40. Typical streetwalker salary but I did tip her since she undid her belt and opened up her shorts for me. Said her house is avaible to use, I did drop her off there. Also gave me her number and is on Facebook although I'm not sure which is hers, for seniors only.Just my type. Roger that on keeping your stuff hidden.

Returning to the area this summer and will try to find her.

Thanks 4 sharing.

-SH.