PDA

View Full Version : AMPs

PWhipped
02-15-06, 09:34
Please Pm me if there are any, location and $$

Thanks and Wet Drerams to all PW

WiseBorn
02-17-06, 18:55
No AMP's here either just Korean Jack shacks "overpriced Hand jobs only. There are a few BMP's in this town. PM' me are better yet Silver Tibby, or somedude for details.

Jaster
02-21-06, 00:25
Closest amp for fayetteville that i know of is down in SC. South of the border area. I know of a few f/s joints, but no amps. Mostly just pricey hj's, and even more expensive f/s at select places.

Crowthe
04-08-07, 15:16
Closest amp for fayetteville that i know of is down in SC. South of the border area. I know of a few f/s joints, but no amps. Mostly just pricey hj's, and even more expensive f/s at select places.Where are some good amp at south of the border directions if possibly.

Trompe032
04-09-07, 00:08
Thanks to all that welcomed me to Fayettnam.

I haven't had alot of time to look around but it seems the AMPs have had to figure out new ways to do business here. Like on Yadkin there seems to be plenty of barber shops. I also noticed for the one I visited there seemed to be a lot of unused space in the back.

I could be wrong but usually not.

PM if you have info.

Trompe

B D Cool 64
07-18-07, 17:11
I live in Lumberton, NC.

I am looking for F/S places anywhere within 75 to 100 miles of here.

Does anyone have any info?

I'd appriciate it.

BDCool64

Crowthe
07-19-07, 00:41
I live in Lumberton, NC.

I am looking for F/S places anywhere within 75 to 100 miles of here.

Does anyone have any info?

I'd appriciate it.

BDCool64Try Osaka at the south of the border. You can look at their postings under South Carolina and other areas. They give full service.

Overnight
07-24-07, 17:40
http://*******.com/2ky33t

I just did a Google search and came up with this page. Anyone here tried any of the listed MP's with any luck?

Captain 5
07-25-07, 09:06

I just did a Google search and came up with this page. Anyone here tried any of the listed MP's with any luck?I've never been to any of these places. From what I know about the area, I suspect they are all legit.

Hope this helps.

Jaster
07-25-07, 15:34

I just did a Google search and came up with this page. Anyone here tried any of the listed MP's with any luck?
I remember at one time quite a few years ago, there was a home advertised in the yellow pages as a massage parlor. It was in one of the housing areas off Yadkin, just outside Fort Bragg. They ended up being quite a bit more than a massage parlor, and were subsequently busted. I had heard rumors of another one off Fort Bragg Road in the housing area near FTCC. Only one way to find out, though I have to agree with Captain 5, in believing these places are legit. Although I did notice the absence of the Executive Club which is a known f/s place on the Murch that advertises as a massage parlor.

Crowthe
07-27-07, 01:00

I just did a Google search and came up with this page. Anyone here tried any of the listed MP's with any luck?If your looking for a good amp, go to South of the Border. Their is one there. Go to South Carolina forum and look for Osaka Spa. They are pretty good.

Crowthe
07-27-07, 01:12
Overnite try this website I know these are all our kind of massage parlor. lol

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ers/

Crowthe
07-27-07, 01:24
I remember at one time quite a few years ago, there was a home advertised in the yellow pages as a massage parlor. It was in one of the housing areas off Yadkin, just outside Fort Bragg. They ended up being quite a bit more than a massage parlor, and were subsequently busted. I had heard rumors of another one off Fort Bragg Road in the housing area near FTCC. Only one way to find out, though I have to agree with Captain 5, in believing these places are legit. Although I did notice the absence of the Executive Club which is a known f/s place on the Murch that advertises as a massage parlor.Is executive a black massage parlor. Does anybody know about it?? if so post something.

Thanks

Trompe032
08-04-07, 13:17
Haven't posted in awhile. Been on the road with the job. I have had opps to cruise Fville. Far as AMPs the only thing I have found is the shops at the square. Usually FS for 1. 0 Pretty decent GFE from each of the 3 that I have visited. My fav is the really busty K-gal two down to the right of Dreams. I am still looking for a good AMP with or without FS.

I ran into Mary again about 2 weeks ago. Auburn hair mid 40s maybe 5'5" not too bad looking. Aside from the obvious pipe burns on the fingers she is in good condition (if you like flapjacks). BBBJ for 20. Age and experience are a credit to her. She can blow like Louis Armstrong. Great attitude and service. She does have nice legs but I don't desire rushed FS from SWs.

Happy hunting

Overnight
08-07-07, 14:47
So this makes me a little more curious. Is the initial contact drinks at a bar or a massage? And if drinks, can you easily negotiate for a rubdown. I actually like the massage part a lot. I just really like it when an Asian girl provides it.

Also, in the back. Are there massage tables or beds. And. Clean, clean enough, or not at all? Thanks.

Haven't posted in awhile. Been on the road with the job. I have had opps to cruise Fville. Far as AMPs the only thing I have found is the shops at the square. Usually FS for 1. 0 Pretty decent GFE from each of the 3 that I have visited. My fav is the really busty K-gal two down to the right of Dreams. I am still looking for a good AMP with or without FS.

I ran into Mary again about 2 weeks ago. Auburn hair mid 40s maybe 5'5" not too bad looking. Aside from the obvious pipe burns on the fingers she is in good condition (if you like flapjacks). BBBJ for 20. Age and experience are a credit to her. She can blow like Louis Armstrong. Great attitude and service. She does have nice legs but I don't desire rushed FS from SWs.

Happy hunting

Overnight
08-08-07, 21:56
I had to make a run to Fayetteville this evening but didn't have time to stop for a drink. However, after reading the forum, I couldn't help but drive by the Square and see the moles come out for myself. It was hilarious. Once I found the shopping center, it is mostly dedicated to these bars. So circling through the parking lot, they came out as described. I found myself laughing out loud. A couple of them were cute enough. I may have to try the full experience next time.