PDA

View Full Version : El Matematico in DC

El Matematico
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

El Matematico
02-14-06, 08:07
Not in DC at the moment but life is good.

Currently holed up at the Bloom's residence in Lumpinee Bangkok. Great deal. 6500 baht per month. Not too far from Patpong but Patpong ain't that great anyway.

Enough action in and around Lumpinee Park anyway.

El Matematico
02-14-06, 11:41
Seems like El Dumbassinthetoiletico signed on this morning and got the bad news.

He also added two new posts.

What must it feel like to rage at the world and know that no one will hear you.

Cool

Safe hunting to all.

Muff ScoutReally not that bad since I can still read and chuckle over your goofy attempts to catalog your manly accomplishments. You guys sound like a gay sewing circle! What a bunch of fruitloops!

Peace

LoveLOS
02-15-06, 20:43
Not in DC at the moment but life is good.

Currently holed up at the Bloom's residence in Lumpinee Bangkok. Great deal. 6500 baht per month. Not too far from Patpong but Patpong ain't that great anyway.

Enough LB action in and around Lumpinee Park anyway.

Wow, I have to agree with you for the first time since you started pissing in our pool--Patpont ain't that great...and you are not in DC so life is good.

Nana and Cowboy have PP beat hands down. I personally like the 2am meat market in the parking lot. I'm like a kid in a candy store there...

The sewing circle would love to see your reports, but the manly accomplishments only, please. Since so much of the action in Lumpinee would be from ketoys, we'll pass on those reports. If you are not inclined to post, we'll understand and assume I am guessing right. Have a wonderful day fucking.

Do the math.
LoveLOS

El Matematico
02-16-06, 08:36
Wow, I have to agree with you for the first time since you started pissing in our pool--Patpont ain't that great...and you are not in DC so life is good.

Nana and Cowboy have PP beat hands down. I personally like the 2am meat market in the parking lot. I'm like a kid in a candy store there...

The sewing circle would love to see your reports, but the manly accomplishments only, please. Since so much of the action in Lumpinee would be from ketoys, we'll pass on those reports. If you are not inclined to post, we'll understand and assume I am guessing right. Have a wonderful day fucking.

Do the math.

LoveLOSKetoy seem to be everywhere in Bangkok so I don't know if Lumpinee has a greater concentration or not. Quite possible since one of the Muay Thai joints is right there.

Been trying to purchase a condo or home. Quite reasonable. A lot near the 1 million baht range but nothing great yet.

Spent the past two days at Big C in Chacoengsao. The girls working the coffee bar in the food court are quite friendly.

DcDonkey
02-16-06, 16:49
Ketoy seem to be everywhere in Bangkok so I don't know if Lumpinee has a greater concentration or not. Quite possible since one of the Muay Thai joints is right there.
Ketoy? What does that mean?

Member #4338
02-16-06, 17:56
Ketoy? What does that mean?

From a Thai travel site:

"...the curious phenomenon of Thai ladyboys. Known as katoeys, these highly decorated gender-benders can be seen practically everywhere."

Lax

DcDonkey
02-16-06, 18:30
From a Thai travel site:

"...the curious phenomenon of Thai ladyboys. Known as katoeys, these highly decorated gender-benders can be seen practically everywhere."

Lax
Thumbs down indeed.

El Matematico
02-17-06, 02:20
Though ketoy abound they do not outnumber the number of beautiful and available women in Thailand.

Thailand, indeed, is a land of smiles.

El Matematico
02-27-07, 17:51
Thumbs down indeed.Donkette, no doubt!