PDA

View Full Version : Safe Sex Information and Advice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

TopGun9
10-28-22, 12:04
I had them take the pregnancy test in front of me to confirm that they are pregnant. Gave them half the cost to get the abortion pill. I continue to see them and can confirm that the last resort pill work. Then I will cover the 2nd half of the abortion pill. About to have my 2nd SB I impregnated do another pregnancy test. Got to make sure she took the last resort pill. I still see my ex-SB 1-2 times a year when she wants to visit the DC area. Always a little extra special to creampie a girl that you impregnate in the past.

The last resort pill save me twice.Glad to hear that worked out well.

What is the pill call? Do you need prescription to get it?

BDM1227
10-28-22, 12:07
This question is for all seniors. I see lots of chatter here about going bare back, no condoms, and CIP. Are you guys not afraid of STDs or other diseases? You will never know how many other guys the SB is having fun with. Just curious.Thse things do happen. Get tested.

Lobsid
10-28-22, 13:17
I get a STD test once a month at www.stdcheck.com. It's a risk that we all have to decide if it is worth it or not to play the game. I will take a baby before any STD. I'm starting to slow down too. I want to focus on normal relationships, so I been cutting down my rotation. My current SB who just took the last resort pill, was seriously considering to keep it if I was willing be with her. She too childish and I can't see myself with her for the long term. I'm 20 plus years older then her too. Just hard to stop when there are always new college age girls on SA.

This question is for all seniors. I see lots of chatter here about going bare back, no condoms, and CIP. Are you guys not afraid of STDs or other diseases? You will never know how many other guys the SB is having fun with. Just curious.

Arty33
10-28-22, 13:33
Of course there is risk, but I try to limit by selecting my pool of SBs to be those less likely to be high volume when BB and even if they see others see if the profile of other guys they see are likely to be low risk guys, that's the thing. She may be fucking other guys, but at least have some confidence she isn't fucking high risk guys. You'll never know, it's a crapshoot. I had at least on SB tell me she got infected by a guy she was seeing in the past and that's when she stopped seeing him, then I found out it was someone from here who saw her a year before and his narrative was different.

This question is for all seniors. I see lots of chatter here about going bare back, no condoms, and CIP. Are you guys not afraid of STDs or other diseases? You will never know how many other guys the SB is having fun with. Just curious.

Mandane
10-28-22, 13:40
Thse things do happen. Get tested.For the married guys here are two options that you can use a fake name with and don't need to show an ID. Stdcheck.com is a paid service that uses real quest or LabCorp locations for testing. Cost is about $100. Another option that's free and local is the Whitman-Walker Health at 1525 on 14th St NW in DC near Dupont Circle. You can book with a fake name and address. Neither requires showing an ID or insurance information. Both have online portals where your results are provided. WW will provide treatment free if indicated. On stdcheck they do have an option to do an online medical appointment if you test positive. No experience with those options for either as I have never tested positive.

Don't use protection of your identity as an excuse not to get tested. Use one of the options mentioned above.

Lobsid
10-28-22, 14:20
Both my SBs had to get a doctor's prescription. 1st SB got it through plan Parenthood. 2nd SB doctor required them to get a ultrasound 1st. She when through her insurance. It's 2 pills that they need to taken. Both my SBs described it as a little worst then a heavy menstrual cycle. Depending on the state some even will sent the doctor's prescription by mail. Google medical abortion for more details.

Glad to hear that worked out well.

What is the pill call? Do you need prescription to get it?

GutterMind4
11-08-22, 13:46
I don't disparage anyone for their preferences or lifestyle. Especially on this site, as we all are looking for a variety of the same objective. My biggest concern with the STD thing is the lack of concern or knowledge about the spread, specifically HIV and Herpes II. I know a few guys and girls that have it and the scary part is that these people can (and have) lived with it without knowing it because they were asymptomatic. No there's no guarantee you will pass it on each time you have sex but passing it unknowingly is still passing it. Studies say 15% to 20% of the population carry herpes.

But it could be as much as 25% because of the asymptomatic or dormant presence, which no one would feel the need to get tested. So if we could confirmed one out every four guys that banged a girl bare has herpes, or even one out of every 10 guys, it's only a matter of time. Hell that's one day at work for a lot of the AMPs and Asian agencies. Believe me I never want to hear another word about asymptomatic spread and virtue shaming people for "exposing" others after the corona horse shit. But there are some similarities and, although may not as deadly, does stay with people the rest of their life. Some without doing anything wrong but have unprotected sex with a loved one.

Ok, lecture over. Now back to paying girls to bang me.

Pretty lucky over 25 years of mongering with 40% percent of my engagements are bare. I am starting to think that the government just wants us to wrap up due to population control not because STD are a HUGE percentage risk. That being said. You do you. YOLO.

Nikalo
11-08-22, 19:15
I don't disparage anyone for their preferences or lifestyle. Especially on this site, as we all are looking for a variety of the same objective. My biggest concern with the STD thing is the lack of concern or knowledge about the spread, specifically HIV and Herpes II. I know a few guys and girls that have it and the scary part is that these people can (and have) lived with it without knowing it because they were asymptomatic. No there's no guarantee you will pass it on each time you have sex but passing it unknowingly is still passing it. Studies say 15% to 20% of the population carry herpes.

But it could be as much as 25% because of the asymptomatic or dormant presence, which no one would feel the need to get tested. So if we could confirmed one out every four guys that banged a girl bare has herpes, or even one out of every 10 guys, it's only a matter of time. Hell that's one day at work for a lot of the AMPs and Asian agencies. Believe me I never want to hear another word about asymptomatic spread and virtue shaming people for "exposing" others after the corona horse shit. But there are some similarities and, although may not as deadly, does stay with people the rest of their life. Some without doing anything wrong but have unprotected sex with a loved one.

Ok, lecture over. Now back to paying girls to bang me.I'm always of the belief that humans and our predecessors have been barebacking for hundreds of thousands of years. Yes, the women we're seeing are banging above average amounts of dudes, but they are healthy and wake up the next day and repeat the process as the day before without issues.

Unless an AIDS type disease breaks out, I'm OK raw dogging.

AssHat
11-14-22, 16:50
I'm not new to the game but I tend to just go for HE for various. However as I happen to be in the Phoenix market for the moment I've been wondering.

How likely are you to catch anything from her mouth on various parts of your body?

I know mono is common from kissing but I believe it's not infectious when dormant, and it goes dormant after the first infection. These girls must all have had it so it's probably not much of a risk?

As for receiving oral, google says you can get all kinds of things but I'm wondering how common that is? I know you can get HIV from oral for example, but it's extremely rare.

AssHat
11-15-22, 17:32
I have Googled this already but the information tends to be a bit vague on probabilities.

For example apparently you can catch just about anything from receiving oral if the circumstances are just right (sore in her mouth, cut on your glans, etc).

I'm wondering in more practical terms, how likely are you to catch something from the title acts, and what might you catch? I guess add covered full service too.

Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, not really sure where to post it.

Dj Hunter
11-29-22, 10:44
I have Googled this already but the information tends to be a bit vague on probabilities.

For example apparently you can catch just about anything from receiving oral if the circumstances are just right (sore in her mouth, cut on your glans, etc).

I'm wondering in more practical terms, how likely are you to catch something from the title acts, and what might you catch? I guess add covered full service too.

Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum, not really sure where to post it.No one can tell reliably tell you the risk of catching something from those activities. The best rule of thumb is to assume that all working girls have something and you can roll the dice from there. You can catch chlamydia / gonorrhea from BBBJ fairly easily. Of course, HSV1 is a risk of DFK and I've even heard there's a small risk that syphilis can be caught from DFK but not sure how true that is. You'll have to taylor your activities to your level of risk tolerance.

Cruiser45
12-04-22, 08:05
Saw action on this thread so thought I'd toss in my. 03 - If a provider does BBBJ, I have already been exposed to whatever, so BBFS is not Adding risk of std. The ones that do BBBJ and then want a cover for health reasons are ignorant on how std are spread, or lacking birth control, or perhaps they feel like less of a prostitute, by saying No, more in control. Also I get a chuckle when girls will BBBJ and not kiss because that's too personal. And that's my. 03. Happy mongering.

Robert662
12-04-22, 12:16
This is true. There are a lot of providers that will do BBBJ or BBBJCIM bc they think it's GFE or standard but when it's time for the main event, make you slap on a rubber. The risks are not that much different at that point. Maybe they feel better about themselves. Also, maybe they aren't on birth control, so it's a prevention method.

I don't always have to have BBFS but if a provider is not willing to give me a BBBJ then the hell with them. That's a bare minimum for me these days.

Lastly, for BBFS it's much better if you make the provider think it was her idea meaning you're passionate and in the heat of the moment rather than just asking for it outright. I also try to look for providers that allow Stripper Slides bc more often than not, they'll allow BBFS if you treat them right.

Cheers,

Robert.

Saw action on this thread so thought I'd toss in my. 03 - If a provider does BBBJ, I have already been exposed to whatever, so BBFS is not Adding risk of std. The ones that do BBBJ and then want a cover for health reasons are ignorant on how std are spread, or lacking birth control, or perhaps they feel like less of a prostitute, by saying No, more in control. Also I get a chuckle when girls will BBBJ and not kiss because that's too personal. And that's my. 03. Happy mongering.

Kcdark
12-05-22, 15:14
Not sure if this was brought up but my biggest concern is the number of guys who are bi and participate in BBFS. Too often, I have seen reviews of guys who have had BBFS with providers and then have the same kind of session with a TS provider. It is a statical fact that transmission rates of a number of STD / STI's are easily transmitted through the anus. I am not sure how anyone can justify being that reckless.

Also please keep in mind, this is not about sexual preference. This is about transmission rates in MF sexual encounters vs MM sexual encounters.

BigTime22
12-11-22, 12:06
Has anyone ever got head and ended up with an std? I haven't just asking for my own piece of mind.Yea a ***** gave me herps from a bbj about a year ago, I know exactly who cause hadn't been engaged in any FS for a min and she was only to me bbj material not totally hideous but when first met slightly bigger than advertised, but some bigger chicks can give killer head, she a bunch of cheap tattoos and overall not my cup of tea, but since she made the meet up I figured BBJ couldn't hurt (so little I knew) least something for her troubles, no signs of anything except them damn tats, week later I experienced a pain people would refer to as an earache or toothache, hurt to sit, stand walk etc and not pleasant in the least and a lot more common than I thought but, I hate CBJ but if I knew the burning ungodly pain I was was going to endure a wrap would've been a god send!

Moraxus
12-19-22, 20:08
I was on the hunt one morning and I came across a stunningly beautiful woman who was trying to get a ride. I took her to her apartment near Park heights where she lived with her daughter. We exchanged numbers and for weeks we talked on the phone like teenagers. She told me that she wanted me to give her a son, and that she was going to ride me until I came inside of her. I was so close to banging her, and I might have done something stupid like going raw considering how sexy she was. The night I was suppose to see her she revealed that she had bedbugs, so I canceled going to her place. She couldn't get a sitter, so we made plans to see each other that weekend. The next day she called me and was very upset, the apartment's two maintenance guys wouldn't treat her apartment unless she fucked them. She said she once dated a different maintenance guy when she needed work done to her apartment, and now they were all trying to run through her whenever she needed a repair. She asked me for help with getting the apartment complex to resolved the bug issue. While calling around trying to help her, I found out the apartments were special HUD units, housing people that were infected with HIV. When I confronted her she confessed she had it, and gave me a BS excuse that she was going to tell me before we had sex. I cut her off promptly, but what perplexes me is why were the maintenance guys still trying to fuck her when they knew she had HIV. I feel like that situation was God's intervention at its finest. Not only did he save me, but he showed me what he saved me from.Didn't know they had housing specifically for people with hiv, hmmm.

BigTruckBob
12-19-22, 23:46
Didn't know they had housing specifically for people with hiv, hmmm.Just because you don't know something it doesn't make it untrue. I am joking, I didn't know about it either until I encountered that woman. Yes, there are housing programs and apartments specifically for people with HIV / AIDS. Some are operated by private landlords, and instead of getting $1200 a month for a typical section 8 tenant, they would rent their entire buildings to people with HIV exclusively and get $1600 per one bedroom unit.

BigPappay
12-20-22, 09:20
Just because you don't know something it doesn't make it untrue. I am joking, I didn't know about it either until I encountered that woman. Yes, there are housing programs and apartments specifically for people with HIV / AIDS. Some are operated by private landlords, and instead of getting $1200 a month for a typical section 8 tenant, they would rent their entire buildings to people with HIV exclusively and get $1600 per one bedroom unit.Juz like COVID some folks have immunity to STDs merely by birth and healthy lifestyle. As always if you don't take care of yourself you will get burned.

TheSpaceGuy
01-01-23, 15:21
Just curious, but how often do you guys get checked, and any info on how often shop girls get checked? I'm asking cause I've only indulged a few times, everything covered but I do still hook up with other girls. Obviously both are risks but I try to manage it as best I can.

Retro21
01-04-23, 07:52
Just curious, but how often do you guys get checked, and any info on how often shop girls get checked? I'm asking cause I've only indulged a few times, everything covered but I do still hook up with other girls. Obviously both are risks but I try to manage it as best I can.Recommend going to your local health department. They probably often do free testing or is pretty cheap for a full panel. If they ask you how much you make, make sure you low ball it. They give you a link where you can sign up and check your results when they come in (usually 3-5 days). Apparently guys only show symptoms about 50% of the time for chlam / gono so I recommend getting tested regularly, best to do it a week after a risk event (anything uncovered).

Trogon
01-06-23, 12:55
Question.

Guys hopefully someone w / direct knowledge can help me.

What is the legal responsibilities of medical staff to report std's.

I think I may have gotten trich from a utr lady.

If I go to my doc asking for test and meds will they be forced to co fact my wife?

What are my options. Never had this happen before.

Thanks.

Bsuh69
01-06-23, 13:03
Question.

If I go to my doc asking for test and meds will they be forced to co fact my wife?

Thanks.My doctor was always very understanding and discreet, but I had a different primary care physician from my wife, they had it in their notes that results would only ever come via telephone call to me, but I never needed treatment, insoubt they'd be compelled to tell your wife anything though.

FarFarAway
01-06-23, 14:06
Question.

Thanks.This could be a function of the jurisdiction you are in, but in California you can get anonymous STD testing. I use a site, STDcheck.com, that you can pay up front w / a prepaid card, show up someplace to get a blood draw and pee in a cup, and await your results by email. If you need treatment, well, that gets stickier.

Jayp80
01-06-23, 14:17
Question.

Thanks.Forced no, but you have to consider that almost all medical facilities have electronic medical records so just going to another Dr doesn't prevent it from being apart of your records. Another thing you have to be cautious of is medical bills / statements that will show up to your house and you would need to be able to explain the visit. Pharmacies keeps a history of your perscriptions on their site so if you share an account she may see that. When you go to pick up your meds they generally will give you meds for anyone at the address so make sure she isn't picking up something and accidentally sees your meds. I had an STD test at planned parenthood, told them I didn't have insurance cause I didn't want the paper trail paid cash for the visit had the "just in case" STD pills sent to CVS knowing our insurance didn't cover CVS and my wife would never go there.

Retro21
01-06-23, 17:35
Question.

Thanks.They are forced to report the positive diagnosis to your local health department but that's it. Depending on what disease, they will contact you to make sure you are in treatment so if you give a phone #, make sure its yours and not a home phone. They will still verify identity before saying anything but your wife may be suspicious why the health department is calling you (in the chance she picks up your phone for you).

Absolutely in no way are they allowed to tell your wife but just in case don't bring her up during testing. In the. 01% chance they tell her, get a lawyer and get that big HIPAA violation bag.

SocalFly2
01-08-23, 18:02
Long time lurker, first time poster. Used to monger all around the county a while back, but moved out of state. Was recently back in town and hit a fairly popular joint (first mongering session in 6+ months) and now I am having quite the Syphilis scare. Was CBJ followed by HJ so I assumed the risks were low, but not zero. Curious if any of you have picked up anything recently? This 100% would have been the only place I could have picked it up.

The session was great FWIW. Stay safe why'all!

Reds101
01-08-23, 19:37
Long time lurker, first time poster. Used to monger all around the county a while back, but moved out of state. Was recently back in town and hit a fairly popular joint (first mongering session in 6+ months) and now I am having quite the Syphilis scare. Was CBJ followed by HJ so I assumed the risks were low, but not zero. Curious if any of you have picked up anything recently? This 100% would have been the only place I could have picked it up.

The session was great FWIW. Stay safe why'all!Risks are never zero even if you take all the precautions. If you have a scare, it can definitely take a toll mentally so I highly suggest just getting it checked out just in case. If you were safe, chances are it's nothing and just paranoia (could be ingrown hair or even a pimple) but if it's stressing you out it's worth seeing a professional.

Thankfully the worst I've gotten recently is strep throat from one of the most popular providers at one of the most popular spas here. I went to get it checked out and was prescribed antibiotics that made my life 10 x easier.

BlueSkyBlue
01-08-23, 20:07
Although I am not a medical professional, I am curious as to why you think of all the communicate above diseases that can be transmitted you have a concern over syphilis?

If you had it covered blow job and hand job finish there was always a barrier between you and saliva or bodily fluids, so your risk of contracting a disease is very minimal as far as I understand.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I think you have a lot more anxiety over the act of visiting a massage parlor, and you will always have paranoia and fear until you become comfortable going to one of these places. You said you haven't gone for 6+ months. Did you ever have concerns before about a communicable disease from a massage? Or is this a recent concern. I am assuming you're not displaying physical symptoms of a syphilis infection but if you are, I would recommend you get medical attention.

In my personal opinion, this is an a unnecessary concern (getting syphilis) but only you can decide which you're comfortable with, and what you actually do behind closed doors in a massage parlor is entirely only your business.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Used to monger all around the county a while back, but moved out of state. Was recently back in town and hit a fairly popular joint (first mongering session in 6+ months) and

now I am having quite the Syphilis scare.

Was CBJ followed by HJ so I assumed the risks were low, but not zero. Curious if any of you have picked up anything recently? This 100% would have been the only place I could have picked it up.

Waylay
01-08-23, 20:36

The session was great FWIW. Stay safe why'all!CBJ and HJ, syphilis almost impossible in this scenario. Anyway I never once caught anything in the hobby, routine testing every two months, and done everything there is to do with these massage girls. They're much more interested in keeping clean than even mongers are since it's their job. In my experience they're extremely safe, especially if you're covering up.

JulianK
01-09-23, 02:08

The session was great FWIW. Stay safe why'all!Get a penicillin shot.

Dog Rice
01-09-23, 03:06
CBJ and HJ. Really doubt that you are getting Syphills.

SocalFly2
01-09-23, 13:13
I have had HSV2 for over 10 years with only 2-3 outbreaks, including the first. Never passed it to my SO because we monitor it closely and take antivirals.

About 2.5 weeks after this encounter, I had a small single sore, which definitely could be an HSV outbreak, but the timing lines up with the possibility of syphilis. The sore did heal on its own in 3-4 days which is promising. Now, 2 weeks later, there are other possible symptoms (swollen lymph nodes in groin, somewhat prickly / itchy skin (but no significant rash, yet), etc). Definitely a chance that it's mostly anxiety driven, but it's definitely a scare (home life adds to it, for obvious reasons).

All prior mongering activities were HJ only so never had an issue with it.

Although I am not a medical professional, I am curious as to why you think of all the communicate above diseases that can be transmitted you have a concern over syphilis?

If you had it covered blow job and hand job finish there was always a barrier between you and saliva or bodily fluids, so your risk of contracting a disease is very minimal as far as I understand.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I think you have a lot more anxiety over the act of visiting a massage parlor, and you will always have paranoia and fear until you become comfortable going to one of these places. You said you haven't gone for 6+ months. Did you ever have concerns before about a communicable disease from a massage? Or is this a recent concern. I am assuming you're not displaying physical symptoms of a syphilis infection but if you are, I would recommend you get medical attention.

In my personal opinion, this is an a unnecessary concern (getting syphilis) but only you can decide which you're comfortable with, and what you actually do behind closed doors in a massage parlor is entirely only your business.

Jl0602
01-09-23, 14:10
One of my massage girl friends came up with warts on her hand.

She denied playing with toads.

Papilloma virus.

BigJob
01-11-23, 13:26
So I have a question for guys that do BBCIP. What's your thought process here? Are you not concerned you're catch something? No judging, just curious.

BrandRod
01-12-23, 00:18
When I was actively playing, I admit I became a BBFS only guy. Was there a risk? Of course. Just as there is a risk in walking across a street in traffic. Or driving a car. Or rock climbing, or parachuting, or. Or. Or. Or dozens of things we do every day.

I did it because it felt much, much better and made fucking way more pleasurable for me. I had a very limited list of ladies I played with this way, and they weren't $50 QV ladies. I knew they (as well as I) got tested periodically. Some of them actually showed me their test results. And I gave them the same courtesy in return. I never had a problem over the 14 years and 5 ladies I regularly barebacked (not all ladies at the same time). Maybe I was lucky. But I think the STD risk is somewhat overhyped when you dig into the actual statistics.

Bottom line is Life is full of risks and unknowns. I might drop dead of a heart attack 2 minutes after I post this.

So I have a question for guys that do BBCIP. What's your thought process here? Are you not concerned you're catch something? No judging, just curious.

GutterMind4
01-13-23, 15:35
And although not judging, comparing the risks of those risks to spreading STDs are apples and oranges. Rock climbing and skydiving kill the risk taker only. Car travel is extremely safe relative to time behind the wheel vs unprotected sex. It's even more safe from long term health effects. With this, you expose everyone after the risk (knowing or unknowing).

I have two friends with herps 2 (guy and girl) and both had false negative test results because they didn't get antibody tests. They were initially given the test you get when showing symptoms or during an outbreak. It also lies dormant but can still be spread asymptomatic. The guy is a man-***** but the girl has a low body count and got it from her ex. Both say the disease itself is no big deal but the shame of disclosing it is the worst. Who's going to stick around for that. So for most, it's easier to shut up and keep fucking. Studies show about 15% infection rate but that's only the people that report symptoms and get tested. They estimate that the real number could be 20 to 25 % because people don't know or don't care to report. So at 5%, one out of every 20 girls we hit have the H2. Doesn't mean we'll get it but fuck 40 or 60 girls and I think it becomes a probability instead of a possibility. And non of this considers the the more treatable STDs nor does it consider HIV.

I'm all for having fun on which ever planet you enjoy. But it only takes one time to get it from someone that may not even know. Damn, all this sounds strangely familiar to something else, LOL.

When I was actively playing, I admit I became a BBFS only guy. Was there a risk? Of course. Just as there is a risk in walking across a street in traffic. Or driving a car. Or rock climbing, or parachuting, or. Or. Or. Or dozens of things we do every day.

I did it because it felt much, much better and made fucking way more pleasurable for me. I had a very limited list of ladies I played with this way, and they weren't $50 QV ladies. I knew they (as well as I) got tested periodically. Some of them actually showed me their test results. And I gave them the same courtesy in return. I never had a problem over the 14 years and 5 ladies I regularly barebacked (not all ladies at the same time). Maybe I was lucky. But I think the STD risk is somewhat overhyped when you dig into the actual statistics.

Bottom line is Life is full of risks and unknowns. I might drop dead of a heart attack 2 minutes after I post this.

BigTung
01-13-23, 21:26
IDK. Kinda sounds judgmental. 😂.

I think you missed BR's main point. Life is full of risks. You can be a risk taker or be risk averse. BR is clearly willing to take some risk. It's not as simple as the "apples and oranges" analogy you use.

Sorry you had 2 friends catch something (although the guy apparently was willing to fuck anybody or anything if I read your comment correctly, so not a big surprise). Sadly, it sounds like the lady just was wrong place, wrong time, wrong partner. Aka bad luck. Maybe this is a better analogy. Thousands (maybe tens of thousands?) of innocent people, who tried to take every reasonable precaution they could, nonetheless caught Covid and died.

And although not judging, comparing the risks of those risks to spreading STDs are apples and oranges. Rock climbing and skydiving kill the risk taker only. Car travel is extremely safe relative to time behind the wheel vs unprotected sex. It's even more safe from long term health effects. With this, you expose everyone after the risk (knowing or unknowing).

I have two friends with herps 2 (guy and girl) and both had false negative test results because they didn't get antibody tests. They were initially given the test you get when showing symptoms or during an outbreak. It also lies dormant but can still be spread asymptomatic. The guy is a man-***** but the girl has a low body count and got it from her ex. Both say the disease itself is no big deal but the shame of disclosing it is the worst. Who's going to stick around for that. So for most, it's easier to shut up and keep fucking. Studies show about 15% infection rate but that's only the people that report symptoms and get tested. They estimate that the real number could be 20 to 25 % because people don't know or don't care to report. So at 5%, one out of every 20 girls we hit have the H2. Doesn't mean we'll get it but fuck 40 or 60 girls and I think it becomes a probability instead of a possibility. And non of this considers the the more treatable STDs nor does it consider HIV.

I'm all for having fun on which ever planet you enjoy. But it only takes one time to get it from someone that may not even know. Damn, all this sounds strangely familiar to something else, LOL.

GaryOwe
01-14-23, 02:19

I'm all for having fun on which ever planet you enjoy. But it only takes one time to get it from someone that may not even know. Damn, all this sounds strangely familiar to something else, LOL.Guttermind: I think you hit the nail on the head here. Tis all I will say.

NKananga
01-14-23, 14:38

I'm all for having fun on which ever planet you enjoy. But it only takes one time to get it from someone that may not even know. Damn, all this sounds strangely familiar to something else, LOL.This is so well written! Yes! There is risk in everything in life but getting a incurable STD from a provider is pure risk. Yes! We all have done that a time or two but I would be cautious. Certain type of sexual behavior carries high risk. In the order of risk of STD transmission, greek is the highest risk homo or hetero followed by vaginal, and oral. Dfk is the least followed by swordfight LOL. In the long run, its better to keep it covered as GM put it, the more you do the higher the risk.

JKnight2040
01-16-23, 15:34
I see a lot of people on here posting links to girls who do BBFS but how often to you actually partake in that? I would love BBFS on some of these providers but I feel like its a huge risk.

MiamiHeat2020
01-16-23, 21:21
I see a lot of people on here posting links to girls who do BBFS but how often to you actually partake in that? I would love BBFS on some of these providers but I feel like its a huge risk.I've been wondering the same thing. Do we know how often these girls are tested?

BBNovice2018
01-17-23, 15:35
If you can not accept any risk then it's not for you.

I see a lot of people on here posting links to girls who do BBFS but how often to you actually partake in that? I would love BBFS on some of these providers but I feel like its a huge risk.

Stonkz
01-17-23, 21:13
I see a lot of people on here posting links to girls who do BBFS but how often to you actually partake in that? I would love BBFS on some of these providers but I feel like its a huge risk.They test regularly. I've only ever caught something once and I've been going for years. Easy fix with antibiotics. It's just a problem if some idiot doesn't get tested. Do yourself a favor and get tested regularly and if you want to make it easier buy some Azithromycin or Doxy and run the recommended doses every few months just to be safe. But I mean you can catch stds with oral too. There is always risks in this game.

PriscillaM
01-17-23, 22:21
They test regularly. I've only ever caught something once and I've been going for years. Easy fix with antibiotics. It's just a problem if some idiot doesn't get tested. Do yourself a favor and get tested regularly and if you want to make it easier buy some Azithromycin or Doxy and run the recommended doses every few months just to be safe. But I mean you can catch stds with oral too. There is always risks in this game.https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/07/10/330217262/why-hiv-spreads-less-easily-in-heterosexual-couples

I always believed this article was conclusive, and that the male shvantz is almost impossible to infect with hiv so long as the shvantz is not tortured in deprecated ways.

DanJanson
01-18-23, 02:04
Did you ask the booker or provider or know someone personally?

The k-agency girls are tested regularly but it's still a risk.

AsianBaller1
01-18-23, 02:24
The BBFS are risky, but some can tolerate. These are easily treated, but still hassle plus married men can infected their love ones. I caught something handful of times, luckily still survive. STDs can be treated, but Genital herpes are the most painful one. HPV can leave scar and weird bumps on your private part.

The crazy ones are HIV, Genital Herpes and HPV for sure.

They test regularly. I've only ever caught something once and I've been going for years. Easy fix with antibiotics. It's just a problem if some idiot doesn't get tested. Do yourself a favor and get tested regularly and if you want to make it easier buy some Azithromycin or Doxy and run the recommended doses every few months just to be safe. But I mean you can catch stds with oral too. There is always risks in this game.

DanJanson
01-18-23, 13:54
What are the chances of getting genital herpes from CFS? What if the condom doesn't fully cover the shaft is my concern or during P2P

Or does skin need to break in order for transmission to occur

Stonkz
01-18-23, 14:18
The BBFS are risky, but some can tolerate. These are easily treated, but still hassle plus married men can infected their love ones. I caught something handful of times, luckily still survive. STDs can be treated, but Genital herpes are the most painful one. HPV can leave scar and weird bumps on your private part.

The crazy ones are HIV, Genital Herpes and HPV for sure.That's true but you can still get herpes and hpv covered. But it does reduce the risk. Personally, I wouldn't go BBFS if I was in a relationship though. HIV transmission is also very low. It's higher for anal and if you are the one being penetrated LOL. There's always some amount of risk.

Tbtbfftb
01-18-23, 14:39
Herpes does just sit in the vagina and transfer to penis shaft. It can be in the pelvic area and transfer to your pelvic area. In which case no condom will cover you. Fortunately since everyone is shaved these days the outbreak would be difficult to miss. There needs to be a visual outbreak for transmission. Intercourse with herpes in remission (non visible) would not likely lead to transmission.

What are the chances of getting genital herpes from CFS? What if the condom doesn't fully cover the shaft is my concern or during P2P

Or does skin need to break in order for transmission to occur

HappyHere111
02-06-23, 01:12
I have been browsing some Asian c-orgs and k-orgs ads for awhile now and was curious, do the Asian girls get tested for std's and such or is it a risky game.

Mr Johns
02-26-23, 17:16
She has some luggage that you will NEVER get rid of.I've heard she regularly goes to doctor and takes her meds to stay undetectable.

WalnutDoor84
02-27-23, 17:27
I've never penetrated any of these providers, only gotten dome. When I got tested, the doc told me its extremely rare and difficult to contract HIV from a BJ. It doesn't transmit through saliva. But if she has bleeding gums and it gets into your blood stream then you may catch it. Luckily lots of these girls don't have teeth.

However, he did warn that you can contract Herpes Type I on your genitals if the chick has a cold sore on her mouth. I never learned that in school. They only talked about Herpes Type II from genital-to-genital contact.

Who's diagnosing these girls? I'm tricking with about half of them and have been tested twice this year. Both times negative like a MFer.

Taylor19
02-27-23, 21:17
I've never penetrated any of these providers, only gotten dome. When I got tested, the doc told me its extremely rare and difficult to contract HIV from a BJ. It doesn't transmit through saliva. But if she has bleeding gums and it gets into your blood stream then you may catch it. Luckily lots of these girls don't have teeth.

However, he did warn that you can contract Herpes Type I on your genitals if the chick has a cold sore on her mouth. I never learned that in school. They only talked about Herpes Type II from genital-to-genital contact.Oral transmission of HIV is almost of insignificant risk. Much riskier for the receiving partner gaining the gift than the insertive one as well. The most likely scenario by orders of magnitude is they contracted it through one of their "other" hobbies where they share their delivery mechanism.

ClosetPervert9
02-27-23, 21:35

However, he did warn that you can contract Herpes Type I on your genitals if the chick has a cold sore on her mouth. I never learned that in school. They only talked about Herpes Type II from genital-to-genital contact.

Who's diagnosing these girls? I'm tricking with about half of them and have been tested twice this year. Both times negative like a MFer.There's no male tests for f hpv/ genital warts, your doctor won't test you for herpes either. You have to wait for signs to show and get them looked at / tested. So if you have either dormant in you, your 10 panel doesnt include those by default.. Getting herpes in part has to do if there is an ongoing outbreak and if that outbreak is shedding. Herpes in the mouth shed way less. Its not conclusive but its believed that you don't need much shedding to raise the infectious rate. Penis herpes shed at something like 60% of the time you're in an outbreak and a vagina at something like 80%. That said it's easier to give herpes to woman than it is to get it from a woman. something to the tune of 25% easier overall

There's data to suggest the chances of getting hiv through piv is 1/18th for both parties when one is positive. While not zero the chance of getting it orally (both giving or receiving) is very low. Something to the effect of 1/8000 which is why the majority of hiv comes from dirty needles, anal, and piv.

It's worth getting the hpv vaccine and the hepatitis vaccines as they will last a life time and pretty much give you a real good chance at rejecting either should they fancy your penis a visit. Herpes is the one you have to worry about.

So many people have it and don't know it that while it's reported that about half of all americans and 1/3 of all the world have it. It's thought that the true numbers sit at around 66% of all people have it and some more radicle models even predict 3/4 people have it.

There is also data that suggest the body is capable of clearing hpv on it's on. While there is no cure, and some people will have life long issues with genital warts, some people will have out breaks and their body will clear it, similar to how the body clears hepatitis in a year or two after you get sick. However, since we don't have a way to test for hpv, there's no way to prove this conclusively. Herpes unfortunately, doesn't work the same way.

TL: DR most stds are curable, 2 (potentially 4) incurables can be cleared by your body after a few years. The remaining stds are treatable and you can live a full life so you won't die (usually) but if you catch one. Stop mongering and be more careful for the rest of your life. STDs are common but hiv is relatively difficult to contract. Herpes is a fair bit easier to catch. That said, don't taunt the reaper. At least not with your dick out.

TommyBB
03-09-23, 15:54
Has anyone here ever gotten STD or UTI from BBBJ? PM if needed. I am concerned.

Mikaeles
03-09-23, 16:02
Me personally no, I have a friend from when I was at UCF who claims he contracted gonorrhoea from oral sex I believe him because he was religious and didn't want to have full intercourse before marriage so when he would hook up with girl from campus they would only do oral sex. Kinda strange but hey he was an odd person anyways in my opinion. That is the only instance I have ever heard of.

Has anyone here ever gotten STD or UTI from BBBJ? PM if needed. I am concerned.

RossJames
03-09-23, 16:10
Has anyone here ever gotten STD or UTI from BBBJ? PM if needed. I am concerned.Yes. Despite being covered. Unprotected Oral definitely opens you up to SDT's and I have had them regularly, over the years. They are easily removed as most are bacterial infections which respond quickly to Antibiotics.

Stay safe.

RJ.

YoursTruly808
03-13-23, 01:19
Does anyone know if mama at this place require the girls to get frequent STD tests? I assume they do and if mama finds that if any of them has STD or STI then they can't work, but I don't want to make assumptions.

LocaLoppa
03-13-23, 01:58
Bro--get one other thread for you in this forum. Please get tested and be happy. Like COVID, testing is free at the clinic.

Does anyone know if mama at this place require the girls to get frequent STD tests? I assume they do and if mama finds that if any of them has STD or STI then they can't work, but I don't want to make assumptions.

TrialnError
03-13-23, 03:06
Does anyone know if mama at this place require the girls to get frequent STD tests? I assume they do and if mama finds that if any of them has STD or STI then they can't work, but I don't want to make assumptions.Honestly, if this is your first time doing BBFS and you're questioning if you should or shouldn't, just play it safe and do cfs for peace of mind. She could get a negative test result today but by the time you see her she might have banged a bunch of guys BBFS again. Doing BBFS is always a risk and that's a risk some mongers are willing to take. There's no right or wrong it's a choice you ultimately have to make and weigh out if it's worth taking a chance or not.

ClaraForever
03-13-23, 14:50
Does anyone know if mama at this place require the girls to get frequent STD tests? I assume they do and if mama finds that if any of them has STD or STI then they can't work, but I don't want to make assumptions.Is there any health insurance that does not nag when a client take std test every week?

HappyDave
03-14-23, 09:23
Is there any health insurance that does not nag when a client take std test every week?It's just an assumption. Seems theses girls rotate a lot based on time of the month and accessibility to the fun hole. Some places like the RI spas are 100% FS with every girl. Massachusetts has a mix, lots of HJ only a few FS and a Sprinkle of YMMV. Had several occasions at YMMV where the girl had rotated out of a FS spa and was filling in or was a well known FS provider, not time of the month but would not allow any access to the fun hole. Most the girls are very good at precautions but given how many guys they screw in a day you know odds are sooner or later they catch something. Warts especially a condom won't help and herpes depends where they have it.

Fujii08
03-21-23, 19:31
Does anyone know if mama at this place require the girls to get frequent STD tests? I assume they do and if mama finds that if any of them has STD or STI then they can't work, but I don't want to make assumptions.Good Question. My Country Japan soap land sex place they have to shewing Manager every week STD test. If no showing no can't work. I remember Girl told me. So pretty much safe.

But here mostly uncover And no results.

Fujii08
03-21-23, 19:37
Honestly, if this is your first time doing BBFS and you're questioning if you should or shouldn't, just play it safe and do cfs for peace of mind. She could get a negative test result today but by the time you see her she might have banged a bunch of guys BBFS again. Doing BBFS is always a risk and that's a risk some mongers are willing to take. There's no right or wrong it's a choice you ultimately have to make and weigh out if it's worth taking a chance or not.TrialnError bro. Your answer is very Point. I liked.

FarFarAway
03-28-23, 16:13
I don't agree w / everything there, specifically concerning Herpes. There is Type 1 and Type 2. I don't think he differentiated them.

Type 1 is cold sores, etc. It is readily transmitted, from drinking from a glass after another person who is infected, kissing, etc. The seroprevalence on this one in the US population is high, something like. It is not necessarily a STD, even though Type 1 is typically included in STD panels that are gotten from labs and doctors.

Type 2 is genital herpes. Often terribly painful for women, often asymptomatic for men. I believe the seroprevalence for this one is something like 1/6. This is considered an STD. And as an incurable viral disease, I would recommend strongly not ever getting this. I personally do so by declining any contact whatsoever with anyone who has HSV Type 2.

If you would like, go to the CDC website and look at the demographic info concerning which folks are more likely to have these. I won't get into any discussion of ethnicity, don't want to start any flame wars. It is definitely true that the incidence increases with age, so yet another reason to like banging younger girls.

WalterOne23
03-31-23, 04:19
Hey folks! I'd like to get PreP but I don't want a written statement of coverage from my insurance saying they paid for Truvada.

What are the options?

A) get everything done (visit, lab) using a false name and address via online doctor and pick up the Rx at a brick and mortar pharmacy (do they ask for your insurance card or DL / identification even if uninsured fake person?

OR.

B) find an online pharmacy that doesn't need a prescription to ship you a box of pills? (I don't know any?

Can you advise where to get Prep without an Rx, or at least without risking my SO finding out?

W1.

SteveTandberg
04-03-23, 21:17
How do you guys avoid or control STDs, particularly Gon. And Chl. After partaking in BBFS for over 15 years with k girls, finally got stung with the Chl. No symptoms. Nothing. Showed up on my physical which I was overdue on taking an std test. Now, doing my doses of doxycycline. My research shows that no matter how much or many precautions you take, one guy, giving the girls Chyl will spoil the fun for everyone until that girl gets tested and takes a break with Doxy. There's some preliminary tests that show taking Doxy after BBFS might help decrease the chances but it is quite preliminary and was a test using gay men.

Here are some Prelim #s on transmission

A person will not contract chlamydia every time they have sex with someone with the infection. In a 2020 study, researchers developed a model for estimating how likely a person is to get chlamydia from a partner with the infection. Using two different sets of data, this model gave the following per-partnership transmission rates:

male to female: 32.1% and 34.9%
female to male: 21.4% and 4.6%

Any ideas or suggestions or is it condom city from now on?

Throwawayhok89
04-03-23, 21:44
How do you guys avoid or control STDs, particularly Gon. And Chl. After partaking in BBFS for over 15 years with k girls, finally got stung with the Chl. No symptoms. Nothing. Showed up on my physical which I was overdue on taking an std test. Now, doing my doses of doxycycline. My research shows that no matter how much or many precautions you take, one guy, giving the girls Chyl will spoil the fun for everyone until that girl gets tested and takes a break with Doxy. There's some preliminary tests that show taking Doxy after BBFS might help decrease the chances but it is quite preliminary and was a test using gay men.

A person will not contract chlamydia every time they have sex with someone with the infection. In a 2020 study, researchers developed a model for estimating how likely a person is to get chlamydia from a partner with the infection. Using two different sets of data, this model gave the following per-partnership transmission rates:

male to female: 32.1% and 34.9%
female to male: 21.4% and 4.6%

Any ideas or suggestions or is it condom city from now on?Bless your stars that it was only chl and not anything else. You'd have to think about your risk tolerance as a monger. I always wrap my monkey when participating in this hobby. Discuss with your MD if PreP is something you'd like to initiate. It won't protect you from the bacterial sti, but significantly decreases your chances of contracting HIV.

Paul Sgv
04-03-23, 23:58
How do you guys avoid or control STDs, particularly Gon. And Chl. After partaking in BBFS for over 15 years with k girls, finally got stung with the Chl.I would be forever grateful if you could list what girls you've seen in the last month or more before your positive test. I'm thinking it's time to see my doc as well after reading this. And I was planning on a foursome after an enjoyable threesome with Binny and Chu.

JoseMan
04-04-23, 01:42

When you play with fire for too long and you eventually get burned. You have to realize that the Korean booker system is highly efficient and most of these K Girls service about 60+ guys a week and they will sooner or later get Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. I don't know if these K-girls have health insurance or get tested regularly but it is a matter of time before they get it and pass it on to others. Chances of AIDS are very low but not Chlamydia and Gonorrhea and particularly HPV is definitely high for the female.

These K-girls are busier than 405 fwy rush hour. And with 60+ cum dump a week, and unfortunately you will expect something like this to happen.

Shibaloma
04-04-23, 14:05
How do you guys avoid or control STDs, particularly Gon. And Chl. After partaking in BBFS for over 15 years with k girls, finally got stung with the Chl.I think you know the answer on how to avoid STDs but don't want to hear it.

FarFarAway
04-13-23, 16:40
This is the basis of Federal involvement in safe sex.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Follette%E2%80%93Bulwinkle_Act

LOL.

Vulcan1009
05-21-23, 22:12
With recent reports that multiple mongers having caught some STDs, some reported that they have saw multiple providers before they knew they had it during incubation period.

So in this case, its best for us to stop for two weeks or even to a month to make sure that all things cool down.

At this point, I would assume multiple providers / mongers have already caught it but just not showing symptoms yet.

Incubation period is a b1tch, you don't know you got it until you start to see it or feel it, by the time you know, you saw probably two other providers already.

Other way around, one popular provider could see 6 to 8 mongers a day and for a week during incubation period, we are looking at 42 to 56 mongers who caught it not knowing.

Some say there is no value of saying this type of things, but as what I see, Yes I participate at my own risk but also care about others.

If no one ever say anything, it's only going to get worse and pass on to everyone. (hint hint on Covid).

I for one will not participate, counting down a 30 day just to wait till this blown off.

Why'all be safe, we should all get test now to be honest, LOL.

Tbtbfftb
05-22-23, 01:24
Great suggestion but the other part of the equation is the girls. If they don't take a break. This unfortunate cycle will just continue.

With recent reports that multiple mongers having caught some STDs, some reported that they have saw multiple providers before they knew they had it during incubation period.

So in this case, its best for us to stop for two weeks or even to a month to make sure that all things cool down.

At this point, I would assume multiple providers / mongers have already caught it but just not showing symptoms yet.

Incubation period is a b1tch, you don't know you got it until you start to see it or feel it, by the time you know, you saw probably two other providers already.

Other way around, one popular provider could see 6 to 8 mongers a day and for a week during incubation period, we are looking at 42 to 56 mongers who caught it not knowing.

Some say there is no value of saying this type of things, but as what I see, Yes I participate at my own risk but also care about others.

If no one ever say anything, it's only going to get worse and pass on to everyone. (hint hint on Covid).

I for one will not participate, counting down a 30 day just to wait till this blown off.

Why'all be safe, we should all get test now to be honest, LOL.

BuildingGuy
05-22-23, 10:52
Great suggestion but the other part of the equation is the girls. If they don't take a break. This unfortunate cycle will just continue.What are the incubation periods of the various STDs? When do symptoms manifest themselves? What are the symptoms for each STD? Is it better to get tested immediately or are the tests inaccurate until symptoms manifest themselves? Also, has anyone told the bookers or the providers?

SolarisMan
05-22-23, 12:29
What are the incubation periods of the various STDs? When do symptoms manifest themselves? What are the symptoms for each STD? Is it better to get tested immediately or are the tests inaccurate until symptoms manifest themselves? Also, has anyone told the bookers or the providers?Each disease has its own incubation period but the average is 10-14 days. You can google CDC and STD and you will get all your answer from reliable source and not a sex board.

GoldDust58
05-22-23, 12:30
What are the incubation periods of the various STDs? When do symptoms manifest themselves? What are the symptoms for each STD? Is it better to get tested immediately or are the tests inaccurate until symptoms manifest themselves? Also, has anyone told the bookers or the providers?All bros just need to educate themselves on stds and how it works. You can get std from BBBJ with cfs girl, BBFS with girl, even rubbing together your public area. You can also get from dfk. If you BBFS it's bound to happen to you at least once. I'm sure some bros in here have never been tested ever and they don't even know they have anything. Then they will go get tested and say it's the last girl they saw. It doesn't work that way. Various STD can show symptoms 3 days to 3 weeks, or even months later. Your test might show negative results if you take it too soon. Sometimes you can have symptoms for a day or two and then they disappear. Bro thinks it was just a scare and puts off getting tested. I've seen it written several times bros posting that they thought they felt an itch or pain but it went way. That could be clam! Chlamydia can many times be silent with no symptoms at all and then suddenly reappear months later. Any 20-30 girls you saw could have passed it. Also, we can't be safe unless us mongers take responsibility. Most of the kgirls I'm sure get tested often but I bet you there only small percentage of bros that actually do it. Need to also remember that there are some sick dudes in our hobby that might not care at all and don't care if passing infection. Don't believe for a moment this hobby isn't full of some real sick degenerate. We in this forum are probably 5 percent of the monger pool. If you aren't getting tested often it's your fault. Plain and simple. Some bros see girls 3-5 times a week. Bound to have something but prob don't care getting tested often enough. Def best to find yourself easy access to std treatments. Clap and clam are common. Just get tested privately and if positive, pop yourself a zpack or doxy depending on infection. Wait a week to be safe or go CFS for an additional week which is what I do, then ease back into bare. That's why I explore AMPs and street scene to mix it up and still keep hard on during GFE only. Too much BBFS and you can't go back to GFE anymore. Just be responsible mongers and you'll be worry free. Also, not to judge any monger life situations, but if you are having sex with your wife, I sure hope you're not going bare with kgirls my friends. Dangerous. We don't want crazy wives screwing up our secrets.

JackHolly
05-22-23, 13:48
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2024/posttravel-evaluation/sexually-transmitted-infections

What are the incubation periods of the various STDs? When do symptoms manifest themselves? What are the symptoms for each STD? Is it better to get tested immediately or are the tests inaccurate until symptoms manifest themselves? Also, has anyone told the bookers or the providers?

JohnHada
05-23-23, 12:22
How are guys in the OC. In LA there's been some case of STD from a Kgirl and I know guys travel from LA to OC girls.

Cali0082
05-23-23, 12:43
How are guys in the OC. In LA there's been some case of STD from a Kgirl and I know guys travel from LA to OC girls.All I can say is get yourself checked often. With the clap, even a BBBJ can get you infected.

This is the double edge sword when a lot of BBFS is offered.

Christophe1
07-01-23, 14:23
I get some DMs that I don't always open but today I received this question and thought that it would be a good thing to share. It would be super duper neat if others can also add tips about their hygiene practices and experiences. I want to learn and hopefully mitigate consequences as we navigate through the very foundation of practicing how humans are made.

Hey christophe, love your posts in the kgirl bbfs forums. Question- how many girls have you barebacked? Is there a way you stay safe? Looking for some honest advice, cause i want to bb too. Thanks broFirst things first, it is up to you all to do your own due diligence and risk management.

Questions:

1. How many girls have you barebacked?

2. Is there a way you stay safe?

Answers:

1. I don't know. Sadly, I think the number would have been around 9 and very different if I didn't have a hormonally imbalanced girlfriend before I was 18. We would lay around and have sex daily after school while her parents were away who loved me. Unfortunately, she would chase and aggressively hit me (It was laughable but probably damaged me somehow). Worst yet she cheated on me which introduced the concept to my lexicon. If I had to guess I would say three figures and not four. My biggest problem is that I prefer to hang out with women and feel that it brings out the best in me.

2. I think if you enter the fray make yourself as combat-ready as possible. There is not a bulletproof jacket and even a condom will not give full protection. Health can be likened to a patched bucket of water. Each patch covers a hole and when the patch is frayed water leaks out. The first patch is daily exercise (need to add high-intensity cardio). The second is diet where I try to cook or eat with natural ingredients and only snack on nuts, fruits, and veggies. Funny enough, I enjoy taking cooking classes (hint). The third is to supplement with immunity-boosting foods like KIMCHI, GINGER JUJU TEA (buy ginger root to peel and boil / simmer for an hour), etc. The fourth is to supplement with anti-inflammatories like TUMERIC & WHITE TREE BARK.

Most Important.

The fifth is to make sure that you have no cuts, scrapes or sores when you go in for a visit. The sixth is to hydrate with WATER to PEE and PEE and PEE afterward as MUCH AS POSSIBLE. This gets me up frequently throughout the night so I can go look at the stars and what is going on in the market before I slip back into slumber. PEEing is important since microbes are looking for weaknesses in your armor. Also, perhaps excessive masturbation may cause internal urethral issues. The seventh is to WASH YOURSELF as soon after sex as possible and change out your clothing. Use an antimicrobial soap, medical wash, mouthwash, isopropyl spray (in car) BEFORE and AFTER on your face, mouth, and genital region all the way to your ass.

The eighth is to know your partner's habits. This is where the K-girl agencies shine since they are HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL and many a session starts and ends with a SHOWER and BLUE TOAST. Sunny and Ari both use a medicated lube and I have mentioned in some of my reviews what the others do.

The ninth is observation. Obviously, avoid skid row hoes. Women may have signs of inflammation such as redness or even unusually elevated heat in their mouth and genital region. Palpate the inguinal lymph nodes to see if you can elicit tenderness while having the girl in 69 (mighty fine) and you can also do a dipstick sniff test. Look for tackiness, discoloration, and opacity of the pussy juice.

NUMBER 10.1. 2. 3. Ha ha. 4. 5. 6. I love counting!

The tenth is to practice monogamy.

ChicagoMonger1
07-18-23, 00:15
I was talking to a Chinese apartment girl about the STD risk that girls take when they provide BBFS to customers. She told me that various Chinese providers use a medication from China. They insert it in their pussy at night, and it supposedly kills all germs and diseases. Seems too good to be true. If it was legit, STDs would be wiped out. But she says none of her friends have gotten STDs from providing BBFS. Has anyone heard of anything like this? I have a picture of the medication package; the writing is in Chinese. I am trying to attach the picture, but my attachment is failing.

HenryThe69
07-18-23, 00:52
I was talking to a Chinese apartment girl about the STD risk that girls take when they provide BBFS to customers. She told me that various Chinese providers use a medication from China. They insert it in their pussy at night, and it supposedly kills all germs and diseases. Seems too good to be true. If it was legit, STDs would be wiped out. But she says none of her friends have gotten STDs from providing BBFS. Has anyone heard of anything like this? I have a picture of the medication package; the writing is in Chinese. I am trying to attach the picture, but my attachment is failing.Like you mentioned if something like this exist then the risk of STDs would dramatically decrease, but that's giving me the typical Chinese medicine that I see online that has no data to back it up. It's most likely fake and doesn't really work. But hey, as long as it keeps them from stressing out then so be it. Also, surprised that none of her friends gotten anything from BBFS, maybe they were lucky and the people were clean or they didn't get tested or something.

AdoroCulo
07-18-23, 02:27
I was with a Chinese provider who used an iodine & water douche after BBFS. I've also seen pornstars on Twitter talk about using an iodine solution and not getting STDs, specifically Jennifer White. Who knows what your gal was using though.

I was talking to a Chinese apartment girl about the STD risk that girls take when they provide BBFS to customers. She told me that various Chinese providers use a medication from China. They insert it in their pussy at night, and it supposedly kills all germs and diseases. Seems too good to be true. If it was legit, STDs would be wiped out. But she says none of her friends have gotten STDs from providing BBFS. Has anyone heard of anything like this? I have a picture of the medication package; the writing is in Chinese. I am trying to attach the picture, but my attachment is failing.

ChicagoMonger1
07-18-23, 08:12
I was with a Chinese provider who used an iodine & water douche after BBFS. I've also seen pornstars on Twitter talk about using an iodine solution and not getting STDs, specifically Jennifer White. Who knows what your gal was using though.Here is some of the text from the medicine package. Maybe Charlie or someone else can tell us what it means:

深29992;65289;.

外 OTC.

皚30340;21674;34398;21777;26643;.

021136 C.

效02元.

外 OTC.

磲12298;21619;36720;21777;26643;.

021136 C.

外OTC.

021136 C.

阏20250;.

Stgermaine
07-18-23, 13:30
Tested positive for oral gonorrhea, got ashot of ceftriaxone on 6/30. I went back for a test of cure yesterday, will probably get results back by end of this week.

DFK and cunnilingus are sources that I had not considered before but would counsel everyone to consider.

BobbyD512
07-18-23, 21:24
I was talking to a Chinese apartment girl about the STD risk that girls take when they provide BBFS to customers. She told me that various Chinese providers use a medication from China. They insert it in their pussy at night, and it supposedly kills all germs and diseases. Seems too good to be true. If it was legit, STDs would be wiped out. But she says none of her friends have gotten STDs from providing BBFS. Has anyone heard of anything like this? I have a picture of the medication package; the writing is in Chinese. I am trying to attach the picture, but my attachment is failing.Story in the times about a day after drug to prevents stis.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/09/health/syphilis-chlamydia-gonorrhea-doxycycline.html?searchResultPosition=2

DivingDeep70
07-18-23, 22:12
Like you mentioned if something like this exist then the risk of STDs would dramatically decrease, but that's giving me the typical Chinese medicine that I see online that has no data to back it up. It's most likely fake and doesn't really work. But hey, as long as it keeps them from stressing out then so be it. Also, surprised that none of her friends gotten anything from BBFS, maybe they were lucky and the people were clean or they didn't get tested or something.There is no such medicine. Especially coming from China. This is old wives tale stuff. Guarantee these girls are lucky playing Russian roulette or have had some STI but didn't have symptoms which happens in a lot of cases. Many don't show symptoms but can pass it. And it's not like they are around long enough to have you come back and share the news or care if you do. Most guys prob just realize they got screwed and are worried chasing a clinic and meds and probably have had 2-3 encounters so can't tell where they caught it. Be careful out there.

Oldmonger
07-25-23, 16:04
There is news about using doxycycline for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) for bacterial infections from oral, vaginal, and anal sex.

If you engage in risky sex, one 200 mg dose will significantly reduce the likelihood of becoming infected with syphilis, chlamydia, and to a lesser extent, gonorrhea. The sooner you take the doxycycline, the more effective it will be. And after 72 hours, it is likely to have little, if any, effect. Also, doxycycline offers no protection against viral infections like HIV and herpes.

Sadly, I have a good supply of doxycycline, but I am not getting enough sex.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/09/health/syphilis-chlamydia-gonorrhea-doxycycline.html#text=A%20 single%20 dose%20 of%20 doxycycline, less%20 so%20 for%20 preventing%20 gonorrhea.

Oldmonger
07-25-23, 22:36
There is news about using doxycycline for post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) for bacterial infections from oral, vaginal, and anal sex.

If you engage in risky sex, one 200 mg dose will significantly reduce the likelihood of becoming infected with syphilis, chlamydia, and to a lesser extent, gonorrhea. The sooner you take the doxycycline, the more effective it will be. And after 72 hours, it is likely to have little, if any, effect. Also, doxycycline offers no protection against viral infections like HIV and herpes.

Sadly, I have a good supply of doxycycline, but I am not getting enough sex.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/09/health/syphilis-chlamydia-gonorrhea-doxycycline.html#text=A%20 single%20 dose%20 of%20 doxycycline, less%20 so%20 for%20 preventing%20 gonorrhea.When should patients take DoxyPEP?

- Patients are advised to take 200 mg of doxycycline within 24 hrs but no later than 72 hrs after condomless oral, anal, or vaginal sex.

- Doxycycline can be taken every day depending on the frequency of sexual activity. However, patients should not take more than 200 mg within a 24 hr period.

The Glitterman
08-02-23, 22:20
When should patients take DoxyPEP?

- Patients are advised to take 200 mg of doxycycline within 24 hrs but no later than 72 hrs after condomless oral, anal, or vaginal sex.

- Doxycycline can be taken every day depending on the frequency of sexual activity. However, patients should not take more than 200 mg within a 24 hr period.What's the easiest way to get this?

Oldmonger
08-03-23, 13:35
What's the easiest way to get this?Unfortunately, Doxycycline is a prescription medicine.

Treizes23
08-04-23, 02:20
I have two friends with herps 2 (guy and girl) and both had false negative test results because they didn't get antibody tests. They were initially given the test you get when showing symptoms or during an outbreak. It also lies dormant but can still be spread asymptomatic. The guy is a man-***** but the girl has a low body count and got it from her ex. Both say the disease itself is no big deal but the shame of disclosing it is the worst. Who's going to stick around for that. So for most, it's easier to shut up and keep fucking. Studies show about 15% infection rate but that's only the people that report symptoms and get tested. They estimate that the real number could be 20 to 25 % because people don't know or don't care to report. So at 5%, one out of every 20 girls we hit have the H2. Doesn't mean we'll get it but fuck 40 or 60 girls and I think it becomes a probability instead of a possibility. And non of this considers the the more treatable STDs nor does it consider HIV.I'm an infrequent hobbyist and my pattern is usually about 2-4 kaamp visit a year. My last one was April, and the one before that was last year October.

I can't quite figure out the timing or which one gave it to me, but damn I hate incubation period and how they can be basically inactive for some X amount of time.

I just had an outbreak of something and went to do the std check tests, came back with hsv 2. I feel like my whole world is crumbling. How are you ever supposed to disclose that to potential serious partners? And when you have outbreak what sort of excuse do you have to think of for the relatives or family? I know the antiviral drugs are good at keeping it under control, but what if it's transferred to your SO? Sigh.

Jay Johnson480
08-06-23, 03:12
What's the easiest way to get this?5 minute online interview & it's available at your pharmacy the next in hours depending on the pharmacy business hours.

https://goodmds.com/std-home?gclid=Cj0KCQjwib2mBhDWARIsAPZUn_nE8qtC-wJEcZzOk_fhzeKNQmRemXnMAtW4UsFFg3ZPIG6NNoZjloAaAqK-EALw_wcB

It's 30-60 $ depending on what you get.

The all in one is 60.

Illinois Guy 7
08-15-23, 07:14
I'm new to this and got BBBJ at one of these places. I wanted to know how likely I am too get an infection. Is it worth getting tested. I want to make sure I don't pass anything to my significant other.Most everyone here is hoping to get a BBBJ. The risk of STD to someone with no known open sores on their junk is very very slight. She carries more risk to her mouth. While risks are slight, nothing is a guarantee except abstaining. If you need to be sure, don't get bare full service, don't GIVE oral, don't get rimmed, don't kiss, and YOU should probably consider covered BJ's.

DanPan76
08-19-23, 14:00
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charlotte/female-escorts/caucasian_w/party--girl-south-end--ballant/419839092806

Okay bros. Equal parts good and bad on this little diddy. This gal was my $100 hooker in half a decade but it's pay day, daddy was pepped up and Jemma Jones wasn't answering'. I know that's two complete opposite ends of the spectrum but I had just finished working out to the Mulan soundtrack and whoever answered to my cast net of texts first was getting this dirty dog's bone.

I'd like to start with that this gal was a complete and total sweetheart. Truly a gold hearted soul who made a few wrong decisions in life that led her down an unescapable path.

-stairwell of an empty parking garage (hehe).

-bbj 10/10 (no teeth).

-smell 0. 5/10 (think menthol cigarettes and formaldehyde).

-skin -1000/10 (I've felt / seen better skin on burn victims.

- she let me BBFS for a minute but I started to get grossed out by the way he skin felt in my hands.

All in all I had a glorious orgasm but I couldn't stop gagging at the thought of what I just did the entire drive home. The thought of cutting my dick off to save the rest of my body was a real concern for a few minutes.

Pulled back up to my house. Look down at my phone, missed text from Jemma lmaooo.Better go get tested brother. That's kinda scary. Thanks for the heads up.

Gemini10
08-19-23, 14:17
Better go get tested brother. That's kinda scary. Thanks for the heads up.This part here lmaooo dude better run to the clinic LOL The thought of cutting my dick off to save the rest of my body was a real concern for a few minutes. I don't understand doing bbf with providers but even worst one who looks that bad. Why.

BallsMcgeeSr
08-22-23, 09:08
Most everyone here is hoping to get a BBBJ. The risk of STD to someone with no known open sores on their junk is very very slight. She carries more risk to her mouth. While risks are slight, nothing is a guarantee except abstaining. If you need to be sure, don't get bare full service, don't GIVE oral, don't get rimmed, don't kiss, and YOU should probably consider covered BJ's.This is really bad advice. She does not carry more risk in her mouth. No one does. There are little to no risks of HIV transmission and / or infections such as gonhorrea from oral sex.

*NOTE: You should also consider bringing your own condom unless you see it come out of the wrapper / packaging (I. E. Unless you know it's fresh). I know a guy who caught gonhorrea at Orange from one of their reused condoms. Which is fucking disgusting and a whole other topic of conversation. I've been bringing my own ever since and recommend every monger do the same.

**P. S. Just thinking about the reused condom tactic at Orange makes me sick! What a carelessly dangerous practice all in the name of saving a few bucks. Complete nonsense. Will be discussing with Candy.

BullCalf23
08-25-23, 15:56
This part here lmaooo dude better run to the clinic LOL The thought of cutting my dick off to save the rest of my body was a real concern for a few minutes. I don't understand doing bbf with providers but even worst one who looks that bad. Why.I got lost in the moment. I was living in the present. Ever hear of the drug penicillin? Some guy won a Nobel Prize for inventing it back in the 1920's. Works well for for just about every STD in existence, aside from AIDS. I decided to live a little and take a chance. But yeah I can't explain the skin. Seems like a common theme for people to not use a wash rag whenever they bathe. Must be a yankee thing. I picked up this braud from Skiptown who said she was from Long Island who felt similar when I ran my hand down her back. Idk. I'm white and from New Orleans and have never had nor encountered such problems till I moved to Charlotte. Exfoliate my guys.

Jokester1
09-15-23, 06:18
Those girls will be gone next week. I'd be too scared to do anything bare in a parlor and DATY. I don't know how you do it.Usually with penis and tongue.

Sorry, it is a serious observation and topic, but I just could not resist. It is very risky behavior, but, in sex as with many other human activities, many people take seemingly undue risks for various reasons. Financial, emotional, dogmatic, instant gratification vs. Long-term well-being; etc. People are simple in some ways, complicated in others.

ElCapitano1
09-15-23, 15:34
Usually with penis and tongue.

Sorry, it is a serious observation and topic, but I just could not resist. It is very risky behavior, but, in sex as with many other human activities, many people take seemingly undue risks for various reasons. Financial, emotional, dogmatic, instant gratification vs. Long-term well-being; etc. People are simple in some ways, complicated in others.Bacterial vaginosis (BV) - I've got that from a place in Laurel- Thankfully nothing more serious but never BB again, although these girls temp you, some do prefer BB especially if they like you.

DaeWrong
10-25-23, 11:19
If you have something or are not getting tested regularly please stay the hell away from this hobby. Some of you dirty mongers out there spreading shit.

This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.

AlexisDavis
10-25-23, 17:22
If you have something or are not getting tested regularly please stay the hell away from this hobby. Some of you dirty mongers out there spreading shit.

This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.Sorry to hear that. This is why I tend to avoid BB girls in general as much as I can (yet I am ironically posting in the BB thread). Occasionally I'll see Maia, Hana, or Ina, but always covered and even then I take Doxy-PEP afterwards to protect myself from the BBBJ. This is not to say that CFS girls have safe BBBJs, but in general I think BB mongers tend to stick with BB girls, so it makes me feel like the CFS girls are safer. But if the CFS girl is DTing me, I'll usually still take the Doxy-PEP after. Luckily for me, my ATF is not a BB girl and doesn't DT.

AsianAssEater
10-25-23, 20:21

This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.Its bound to happen at some point I'm pretty sure the majority of the bb crew that visit girls weekly don't test unless they see visible signs. Hey tho it's part of the game when you go raw with girls that take 5-10 creampies a day.

AsianAssEater
10-25-23, 21:44
True! However, at a certain point, one has to evaluate the Risk Vs Pleasure paradigm.

I have heard some background chatter on STD from a few mongers and I am not going to rehash those discussions here to publicly discuss the provider names because it is somehow speculation and I have no hard evidence at hand. And in addition, the board policy does not allow us to discuss this matter publicly and I am not going to get into it but I can unequivocally say that each one of us have different tolerance for risk and each one of us can evaluate what is right or what is wrong for each one of us independently.

Just good luck, be safe and stay vigilant about your health. That is the least you can do for yourself.Preach it brother! I'm way too addicted to raw Korean puss so I ain't stopping! Just make sure you getting tested regularly!

MiamiHeat2020
10-25-23, 23:39
Sorry to hear that. This is why I tend to avoid BB girls in general as much as I can (yet I am ironically posting in the BB thread). Occasionally I'll see Maia, Hana, or Ina, but always covered and even then I take Doxy-PEP afterwards to protect myself from the BBBJ. This is not to say that CFS girls have safe BBBJs, but in general I think BB mongers tend to stick with BB girls, so it makes me feel like the CFS girls are safer. But if the CFS girl is DTing me, I'll usually still take the Doxy-PEP after. Luckily for me, my ATF is not a BB girl and doesn't DT.Is it just a prescription you get from the doc after stating that you want to use it preventatively? I didn't know just getting a BBBJ (specifically with DT) puts you at risk as well compared to a regular BJ. From what I read almost everything you catch is successfully treatable at least.

Bastard Chorum
10-26-23, 01:05

This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.All you can really do is protect yourself. There will be people that take precautions and safeguard themselves, those that are asymptomatic and spread what they have unknowingly, and those that don't care. In all three cases, there's not much you can do. Moreover, the girls themselves could be the vector. Know the risks and have a plan of action when things go south as it will happen if you have been in the hobby long enough.

Bastard Chorum
10-26-23, 01:24
Sorry to hear that. This is why I tend to avoid BB girls in general as much as I can (yet I am ironically posting in the BB thread). Occasionally I'll see Maia, Hana, or Ina, but always covered and even then I take Doxy-PEP afterwards to protect myself from the BBBJ. This is not to say that CFS girls have safe BBBJs, but in general I think BB mongers tend to stick with BB girls, so it makes me feel like the CFS girls are safer. But if the CFS girl is DTing me, I'll usually still take the Doxy-PEP after. Luckily for me, my ATF is not a BB girl and doesn't DT.Don't be too naive about it. You don't know what those CFS girls are doing in their private lives or with select long time regulars. Treat both category of girls the same as the condition for transmission are identical for both, the exchange of bodily fluids. There's practically no difference if you DATY for 10 mins, BBBJ for 10 mins, or fuck BB for 10 mins. The dwell time is the same. Even though DFK / LFK is considered low risk you can still contract certain STI / STDs that way. Yes, I'm ignoring some topics in regard to transmission rates going from males to females and vice versa. But in the end, do you really care or want to risk it?

Bastard Chorum
10-26-23, 01:47
Is it just a prescription you get from the doc after stating that you want to use it preventatively? I didn't know just getting a BBBJ (specifically with DT) puts you at risk as well compared to a regular BJ. From what I read almost everything you catch is successfully treatable at least.Prep is taken as preventative often administered as a daily pill. It can take 7 to 21 days to reach maximum protective efficacy depending on the sex act. You are correct that everything you catch is treatable. But it's smarter to protect yourself against the ones have the biggest consequences: Prep for HIV and Guardasil for HPV if you aren't already a carrier.

Also, I wouldn't recommend proactively taking any antibiotics on an ad hoc basis. I find it unusual that a doctor would prescribe doxycyline or any other antibiotics used to treat STD / STIs in such a short manner. Normally, a 10 day regimen is given or a shot (depends on what bug you got) and they roundly tell you to finish it even if you feel better / it clears up. The rationale being that they want to completely eradicate the infection because if it's taken for only a day or two, resistant strains can start to emerge. I'm sure every at least has heard how antibiotics have become less effective as more and more bacteria become resistant to medication.

Eddy68
10-26-23, 09:37

This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.Hey bro no one force you to go raw in the kitty.

We all do it because we want too. But I get what your saying.

Plus regular women in the streets average girls banging 3-5 different dicks.

My cousin wife had a roster of guys she was sleeping with. And my cousin caught some stuff.

SolarisMan
10-26-23, 10:57
Prep is taken as preventative often administered as a daily pill. It can take 7 to 21 days to reach maximum protective efficacy depending on the sex act. You are correct that everything you catch is treatable. But it's smarter to protect yourself against the ones have the biggest consequences: Prep for HIV and Guardasil for HPV if you aren't already a carrier.

Also, I wouldn't recommend proactively taking any antibiotics on an ad hoc basis. I find it unusual that a doctor would prescribe doxycyline or any other antibiotics used to treat STD / STIs in such a short manner. Normally, a 10 day regimen is given or a shot (depends on what bug you got) and they roundly tell you to finish it even if you feel better / it clears up. The rationale being that they want to completely eradicate the infection because if it's taken for only a day or two, resistant strains can start to emerge. I'm sure every at least has heard how antibiotics have become less effective as more and more bacteria become resistant to medication.Damn! That is TRUE in every word. The rise of resistance of different strain of bacteria to many common antibiotics have caused concerns for many infectious disease experts: It is a very factual statement.

DaeWrong
10-26-23, 11:16
Damn! That is TRUE in every word. The rise of resistance of different strain of bacteria to many common antibiotics have caused concerns for many infectious disease experts: It is a very factual statement.I spoke with my doctor regarding these matters. Back in the days Doxy used to work for Clap but it has grown such a resistance to it that they use an injection now.

Even then, my doctor told me that the Clap strain nowadays is starting to show resistance to the injection as well and that they are looking into newer methods and that pretty soon (unless they find a new method) that there could be no effective cure for Clap.

DaeWrong
10-26-23, 11:18
Hey bro no one force you to go raw in the kitty.

We all do it because we want too. But I get what your saying.

Plus regular women in the streets average girls banging 3-5 different dicks.

My cousin wife had a roster of guys she was sleeping with. And my cousin caught some stuff.Hmmm this response kind of sounds like one of a culprit. Who do you book through? LOL.

LoveFromFrank
10-26-23, 15:30
Its bound to happen at some point I'm pretty sure the majority of the bb crew that visit girls weekly don't test unless they see visible signs. Hey tho it's part of the game when you go raw with girls that take 5-10 creampies a day.I just got check and thankfully, nothing came back so I'm good to go. I'll be rotating my safe circle in a sense that I've only seen a handful for a bit for the mean time. Looks like the west side needs to get clean before business can resume safely. That being said, I don't want to pass blame but it is in the interest and more so responsibility of everyone to be as safe as possible. Some of why'all have families that could be scarred by such a transmission and moreover, there are plenty of resources for us to navigate for discreet testing. Get checked, get treated, and March on. It can't be all on us but seeing as I have the dollars to hobby in this, I know I have the funds to make sure I'm not passing along disease. Be safe fellas.

DannyFknKay
10-26-23, 20:36

This is my 2nd time catching CLAP at WLA in the last 6 months period and will be staying away or going covered from now. I hate that there are people out there that know WTF they have and are yet still going around infecting these lovely ladies which then spreads to others. Shame on you; you know who you are.Getting tested is easy. I go to STDCheck and get the 10 panel for $139. It's pretty anonymous, doesn't break the bank, and I get the results in about 24 hours. Place your order online and chose a lab near you. No appointment necessary, just walk in and you're in and out in about 10 minutes. Planned parenthood is good too, just less convenient due to fewer locations. You can count on them for anonymity if you need it. Both will hook you up with a doc if you need one.

There are many other options I'm sure, those are just from my experience. Luckily I've been clean 100% of the time despite some pretty risky behaviors. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.

Nik026
11-16-23, 20:29
Is there any place near Dtla for get std tested which is fast, easy, cheap and anonymous?

Exactly. Katie aka shydelight will vet and screen you through the websites. So you have to hit the Get Screened button and type you number, she will check it from her end, and see if you have verified reviews. Of course, I am way past that since I am a regular.

Also, if you want bare boom-boom you better show very recent negative 10-panel STD papers. Otherwise, prepare to wrap it up with Trojans. She only allows BBFS with regulars who are proven commodities and disease-free.

If that sounds like too much work, well it certainly is. Tell you what, I am feeling very generous today. If you really want to bang a girl who looks like Katie, check out this girl named Jadenn from Las Vegas. She often goes to LA and even walks the Figueroa blade. Goes by msmillion on SM. She looks like an identical twin sister of Katie. Same face, same body, even the same face tats. And she does not have the Draconian verification that shydelight will put you through. All her links below.

https://allmylinks.com/msmillion

Just leave Katie to the rawdog specialists. We know how to creampie that sweet, sweet tight white girl pussy LOL. But then again, I could be wrong.

SunSeeker225
11-22-23, 15:43
Hi bb-enthusiasts. I've always wanted to take the dive but have been afraid about STD's. I'm looking for honest feedback (please DM me so it doesn't spam the forum): if you've ever done BBBJ / BBFS with these k / j-org girls, have you ever gotten an STD? If so, what STD and how many times did you get it?

Appreciate it!

Ezinho
12-22-23, 22:36
Can anyone recommend some ultra thin condoms? A regular SW I pick up uses the cheapest thickest condoms; it feels like my dick is wrapped in an old tire. I have lifestyles ultra sensitive ones that I've been bringing lately but honestly these aren't much better. I've tried the Trojan thin ones before as well. Any recommendations?

Not interested in the japanese condoms. I'm average and they're too small for me. Got to be hung like a stud flea to use those.

BigCuz
12-23-23, 01:09
Can anyone recommend some ultra thin condoms? A regular SW I pick up uses the cheapest thickest condoms; it feels like my dick is wrapped in an old tire. I have lifestyles ultra sensitive ones that I've been bringing lately but honestly these aren't much better. I've tried the Trojan thin ones before as well. Any recommendations?

Not interested in the japanese condoms. I'm average and they're too small for me. Got to be hung like a stud flea to use those.I struggle with busting nuts with rubbers. These work best for me. Only downfall they tight if you got some size on you.

Ezinho
12-31-23, 15:12
I struggle with busting nuts with rubbers. These work best for me. Only downfall they tight if you got some size on you.Used my HSA (ha!) to buy a box of these, 10 in the box. Used one with my regular, they're better but still not great. Kinda tight, they are made in japan. Got to be hung like a japanese businessman to use these I guess. She also complained that they taste nasty; she had to brush her teeth twice afterwards LOL.

Oh well, the search continues.

Juice1
01-14-24, 16:02
Howdy mongers! I saw a K-girl in MW around the same time all the reports came out and got myself tested this past week and lucky I'm negative for everything I tested with a 10 panel test. Do yourself and everyone a favor and get tested, the more testing will reduce the risk of spreading what is going around and it's peace of mind. I'll be avoiding the K-girl scene for a while until things settle down because there are mongers out there f'ing it up for the us and the K-girls. Take care!

Chaplin8
01-14-24, 18:28
Today got my results back. Positive for Gonorrhea. Can message me and I'll tell you who I think it was and with who I was with after. I just about always go for BBBJ and CFS. Its been a long time since I tried BBFS so it was definitely through the BBBJ. [Deleted by Admin] They just started today again. Hopefully that means they are clean now, cause damn she was so fucking sexy and hot so I know many of you will be visiting her which is def worrisome for the spread. I'm getting my script for pills today. Won't be seeing anyone until I get my negative results back.

FYI, I'm using STDcheck online. They are cool because the use labcorp for testing where you can put a fake name, number, and address, and then when you get a prescription you just put your real name and they don't question it even though it doesn't match up with the name on the tests. I always get the full panel, every month, and up until now I never got any positive results. I might be switching to CBJ and CFS, and lay off the DATY for good now.

What do you guys think about bare BLS though? I can't imagine if you have no open wounds that you can catch something from bare BLS. Anyone every got anything from just bare BLS? If I can still get that, then I can still get some enjoyment from the BJ.

SomeShyGuy2
01-15-24, 17:29
Today got my results back. Positive for Gonorrhea. Can message me and I'll tell you who I think it was and with who I was with after. I just about always go for BBBJ and CFS. Its been a long time since I tried BBFS so it was definitely through the BBBJ...Not to beat a dead horse, but more info on this given how many mongers tested positive I just wanted to say I tested last Thursday and came back positive for Chlamydia. The last time I saw anyone in WLA was before Thanksgiving with CFS and BBBJ. However, I think I caught it from a provider in DTLA, which has a shorter list of providers. I also went BBFS for what it is worth. That was around NYE. No other providers since then. Just the same message, this is bigger than WLA and we all take a risk out there, but testing given how prevalent it has been, is key.

Used STDcheck as well, and had an appt for the next day relatively easily through labcorp. Also used Callondoc from this forum suggestion to have the meds ready once I got the confirmation with the testing. The meds were ready 1 hr after the virtual visit. I am a lurker, but felt I had to share with the community.

Valley6
01-15-24, 19:59
Today got my results back. Positive for Gonorrhea. Can message me and I'll tell you who I think it was and with who I was with after. I just about always go for BBBJ and CFS. Its been a long time since I tried BBFS so it was definitely through the BBBJ. Thank you for sharing your experience. Do you think you got it from full service girl or from GFE only girl? There is always a risk. Hope you recover soon.

ZebraZebra
01-15-24, 22:01
Not to beat a dead horse, but more info on this given how many mongers tested positive I just wanted to say I tested last Thursday and came back positive for Chlamydia. The last time I saw anyone in WLA was before Thanksgiving with CFS and BBBJ. However, I think I caught it from a provider in DTLA, which has a shorter list of providers. I also went BBFS for what it is worth. That was around NYE. No other providers since then. Just the same message, this is bigger than WLA and we all take a risk out there, but testing given how prevalent it has been, is key.

Used STDcheck as well, and had an appt for the next day relatively easily through labcorp. Also used Callondoc from this forum suggestion to have the meds ready once I got the confirmation with the testing. The meds were ready 1 hr after the virtual visit. I am a lurker, but felt I had to share with the community.Thank you for the info. I also got tested today with STDCheck and now just waiting for the results. Callondoc looks like a really fast and reliable service to use so I'll be sure to use that if anything comes back positive.

Haven't had any symptoms of anything yet but have had a low grade fever and a persistent lowerback ache these past few days so I'm gonna get checked just in case.

Vulcan1009
01-16-24, 00:09
Thank you for the info. I also got tested today with STDCheck and now just waiting for the results. Callondoc looks like a really fast and reliable service to use so I'll be sure to use that if anything comes back positive.

Haven't had any symptoms of anything yet but have had a low grade fever and a persistent lowerback ache these past few days so I'm gonna get checked just in case.Wow, this is the 1st time I see so many monger caught something all in a span of less than one month and I'm on this forum for years, it's crazy.

Guys, I think its time for a break and stop seeing girls for two weeks, 10 to 14 days. Not just k-girl but all girls.

Yes I know others who is not on the forum will not stop but this is now for your own good, it is sad to see fellow mongers going down one by one so fast.

I'm very tempting to see someone since I got a bonus end of Dec but with what's going on, it's worse then Russian roulette.

Since 1st case report pop up, we got almost one every other day and so on and so forth none stop.

If any BOOKER reading this, please have all your girls get tested and treat it, if left untreated it will turn into HIV or worse AIDS? I'm not a doctor but I know it gets really bad if not treating it.

From national institutes of health. Gov.

"HIV is a sexually transmitted infection, but it can progress to a disease called acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) when HIV infection is untreated. Other examples of STDs are chlamydia, gonorrhea, human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, and syphilis. Having an STD can make it easier to get HIV. ".

Be safe everyone!

Throwawayhok89
01-16-24, 00:16
I'm in for a break LOL. Not going to risk it for the biscuit with something going around. Goodluck and stay safe folks.

Wow, this is the 1st time I see so many monger caught something all in a span of less than one month and I'm on this forum for years, it's crazy.

Guys, I think its time for a break and stop seeing girls for two weeks, 10 to 14 days. Not just k-girl but all girls.

Yes I know others who is not on the forum will not stop but this is now for your own good, it is sad to see fellow mongers going down one by one so fast.

I'm very tempting to see someone since I got a bonus end of Dec but with what's going on, it's worse then Russian roulette.

Since 1st case report pop up, we got almost one every other day and so on and so forth none stop.

If any BOOKER reading this, please have all your girls get tested and treat it, if left untreated it will turn into HIV or worse AIDS? I'm not a doctor but I know it gets really bad if not treating it.

"HIV is a sexually transmitted infection, but it can progress to a disease called acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) when HIV infection is untreated. Other examples of STDs are chlamydia, gonorrhea, human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, and syphilis. Having an STD can make it easier to get HIV. ".

Be safe everyone!.

JoseMan
01-16-24, 01:49
Wow, this is the 1st time I see so many monger caught something all in a span of less than one month and I'm on this forum for years, it's crazy.

Be safe everyone!I have very little doubt that the bookers and bosses care but they do read this board.

BobLove
01-16-24, 07:42

Be safe everyone!I am Line friends with a J girl, and I don't think testing is a priority here. She worked here for 2 months, and did not get tested until she returned to Japan.

AsianBaller1
01-16-24, 12:48
Don't want to sound harsh, but let's not act or be surprised. You know what you sign up to when bare a sex worker. It is obvious.

Let's go get treatment and come back strong.

Just don't get aids or herpes. I'm not saying it's impossible, but if it's smell weird and look weird. Don't put it in.

SolarisMan
01-16-24, 13:08
I am Line friends with a J girl, and I don't think testing is a priority here. She worked here for 2 months, and did not get tested until she returned to Japan.I tend to believe that there is no testing! Or even care about that topic of Health and Well Being for the workers in this line of work.

BMax986
01-16-24, 15:17
I can tell you her eye was not caused by a knife. Her eyes look just like Sierra same area that they were finally able to get her off the street and what caused it killed her BF. One of the first thing girls were asking when they got in was if you knew Sierra. If you said you dated her they would not date you because of her problem. Take it for what is worth and stay away from Laura.

Be Safe.Is this sierra the attractive blonde that went by little Sierra in Brooklyn Park a couple of years ago? She had really blue eyes and made great eye contact during BJ. I went and checked some video, and I can say her eyes were clear back in 2020. Are you saying Sierra also went blind?

Having stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, let me add that even if Sierra and Laura had eyes that looked alike, it could have been from different things causing scarring of the cornea. Depending on how long they have been blind, it takes a long time for scarring to get bad enough to cause blindness regardless of cause being from an std or non-std. Original exposure could have been from over a year ago. Not enough information to accurately comment on your assertion that it was same thing that killed her boyfriend.

We all have different risk levels. But we can't complain about girls who insist on everything covered and also complain that a streetwalker or escort may have had an std a year or two ago, possibly because she went blind.

Sad thing is, simple early treatment when they had ocular symptoms would have prevented them from going blind. If you know Laura, a cornea transplant may be able to restore vision, but she has to care enough to seek treatment. No one says these girls have the right priorities, but seriously, seeing? Hopefully if Sierra is off the street, she has cared enough to seek treatment.

JackHolly
01-16-24, 15:29
I have a couple K-girls I'm in contact with who are aware of this and say they're being careful, but are still working. Not sure how they can be careful if they're still seeing 5-10 clients BBFSCIP every day.

As others have mentioned, it would really be best if somehow, magically, all mongers stopped seeing girls for two weeks or so and everyone got tested, but we all know that's never going to happen, unfortunately. More info is better than none, so everyone keep reporting if you test positive, and maybe the bookers who read these forums will realize that this is actually an issue and that in the long run, it will hurt their business if people start equating seeing a K-girl with a high probability of catching an STD.

Everyone stay safe!

I tend to believe that there is no testing! Or even care about that topic of Health and Well Being for the workers in this line of work.

LatearRiver
01-16-24, 15:42
Not to beat a dead horse, but more info on this given how many mongers tested positive I just wanted to say I tested last Thursday and came back positive for Chlamydia. The last time I saw anyone in WLA was before Thanksgiving with CFS and BBBJ. However, I think I caught it from a provider in DTLA, which has a shorter list of providers. I also went BBFS for what it is worth. That was around NYE. No other providers since then. Just the same message, this is bigger than WLA and we all take a risk out there, but testing given how prevalent it has been, is key.

Used STDcheck as well, and had an appt for the next day relatively easily through labcorp. Also used Callondoc from this forum suggestion to have the meds ready once I got the confirmation with the testing. The meds were ready 1 hr after the virtual visit. I am a lurker, but felt I had to share with the community.I have purposely showed self control and have only had 1 visit to a K-Girl in the last month and went covered for the first time in a long time. Caught chlamydia in early November, treated, tested clear after 3 weeks, but then late December tested positive again. Was not absolutely sure if it was a new catch or prior one had not fully cleared, but took dual treatment and all good now. But definitely was from my only interactions in those periods in WLA and MW. I had no other exposures during those periods. Had previously gone 18 months with no problems.

I will either take a longer break or cover up for a little while to see if this trend continues or not. Fortunately I have a system down now to test, but also get immediate treatment prescribed and to my pharmacy within an hour and all online. Hoping my favorites don't leave, but will test and treat themselves more frequently.

FreeWally
01-16-24, 17:36
If any BOOKER reading this, please have all your girls get tested and treat it, if left untreated it will turn into HIV or worse AIDS? I'm not a doctor but I know it gets really bad if not treating it.If your concern is HIV that is a very specific virus unrelated to other STDs, and you can get tested for antibodies. Even though it can now be treated, it is a very inconvenient lifelong disease no one wants. If you feel sick, it is very unlikely to be HIV, but again to reassure you you can get tested for it. There are many other more common and much easier STDs to get. Herpes being by far the easiest and most common. But thankfully for many people, it can be mild. Please do not confuse feeling sick for any specific disease without further information, it won't help you.

While PIV unprotected sex can definitely spread HIV if the woman is infected, the chance is still low per exposure (about 1 in 100 for PIV at most). Whereas many more SWs have chlamydia and gonorrohea, and with BBFS the chance per exposure is very high. Most people who engage in risky behavior will catch the latter several times and not catch HIV. So if you get sick, take that as a fair warning.

Unfortunately, bbfs can be hard to quit like smoking or gambling. But if you have the reasons, you can do it. I don't judge anyone for it, I've done it myself, but it also has these real risks.

FreeWally
01-16-24, 17:40
I tend to believe that there is no testing! Or even care about that topic of Health and Well Being for the workers in this line of work.It is the exception rather than the norm. Makes perfect sense a girl would get tested after going back to Korea or Japan. It wouldn't help her at all to get tested before. It is an act of charity for her to do more.

More to the point, so many girls offer BBFS now that regular testing just means getting antibiotics multiple times rather than once. It will make her feel sick for a day or two at least. And technically, she should not have sex for 7 days!

Do the math. It is the same reason that teenager at Chipotle is told to come in to work by their boss even if they feel sick. I don't like it, but when people have no choice about making money it is best not to take it personally.

BigTruckBob
01-16-24, 20:39
I provide a lot of detail so people know what they are getting into. I agree, we don't know why Laura and others went blind, or if they have active infections. What we we know is that it happened, and there may be a reason to proceed with caution if you deem it necessary. If you don't think it's a big deal that's okay too. Funny thing, I have a video folder of blind women, and while going through it I discovered Sierra under the name Heather in there. I wrote on her 6 months ago and forgot about it. I have attached some pictures from 8/2023 if you want to see what she looks like now.

Switching gears back to mongering; I have been noticing a lot of talent in Pikesville. I was recently at a motel near Slade Ave and there were a few WSW standing in front but guys were too close to operate. Another WSW was walking down Reisterstown from Slade but she was on a mission to find candy. When I approached her she wanted to pay me to take her to the inner city to find her stuff, but she wasn't trying to fuck because she already had money. When you think about it, a lot of the garrison talent are coming from Pikesville so I going to put this area on my radar.

Christophe1
01-16-24, 21:13
I have a couple K-girls I'm in contact with who are aware of this and say they're being careful, but are still working. Not sure how they can be careful if they're still seeing 5-10 clients BBFSCIP every day.

Everyone stay safe!I have spoke to more than a few providers, not the usual suspects.

Here is how it goes. Antibiotics are taken as a prophylaxis. In Korea you could get them OTC (Not off the clock, farting Adonis guys!) and they were passed around easily. Now, not so easy, but without an rx a doctor can get a working girl the desired needs for about $100.

As a guy everyone should just go SOB, To Mexico!

Buy your stash, gallop à horse on the beach at sunset, and walk into your appointment with test results stapled on you foreheads.

There is a group of posters who have ruined the LA market by flash ing money to get bare coochie. I feel dirty and cheap paying for what I get for free, but this is LA, and the world of the slowtards.

I will be back in a few weeks, I will depend on my characteristics that win the hearts and minds of free thinking beautiful woman and not fall for the pimped out pussy trap.

Ciao bella.

SolarisMan
01-16-24, 21:25
More to the point, so many girls offer BBFS now that regular testing just means getting antibiotics multiple times rather than once. It will make her feel sick for a day or two at least. And technically, she should not have sex for 7 days!

Do the math. It is the same reason that teenager at Chipotle is told to come in to work by their boss even if they feel sick. I don't like it, but when people have no choice about making money it is best not to take it personally.

FYI that the rest days is depends on the type of STD! For example: Syphilis is 30 days rest. Just saying!

MrGeorge
01-16-24, 22:35
I'm always surprised at the lack of sophistication and knowledge relating to sexual health. I mean the information is out there. There is no smell from HSV (herpes - which incidentally doesn't hurt you, but it's a social stigma), nor from HIV. Smell comes from a bacterial infection - which may or may not be an STI.

The girls likely take Doxycycline daily while active. I have used this technique for years (And the NYT finally acknowledged it in an article that it's around 80% effective). I just got back from barebacking 25 girls in the Philippines. I do bring an entire pharmacy with me and it definitely works. You aren't getting HIV from a woman. You are getting it if a penis ejaculates into your anal canal. But you can take PreP if you're worried, which is 100% effective in preventing it.

CowboysFan
01-16-24, 23:02
I provide a lot of detail so people know what they are getting into. I agree, we don't know why Laura and others went blind, or if they have active infections. What we we know is that it happened, and there may be a reason to proceed with caution if you deem it necessary. If you don't think it's a big deal that's okay too. Funny thing, I have a video folder of blind women, and while going through it I discovered Sierra under the name Heather in there. I wrote on her 6 months ago and forgot about it. I have attached some pictures from 8/2023 if you want to see what she looks like now.

Switching gears back to mongering; I have been noticing a lot of talent in Pikesville. I was recently at a motel near Slade Ave and there were a few WSW standing in front but guys were too close to operate. Another WSW was walking down Reisterstown from Slade but she was on a mission to find candy. When I approached her she wanted to pay me to take her to the inner city to find her stuff, but she wasn't trying to fuck because she already had money. When you think about it, a lot of the garrison talent are coming from Pikesville so I going to put this area on my radar.You mean to tell me Sierra is now blind?

SolarisMan
01-17-24, 01:16
I'm always surprised at the lack of sophistication and knowledge relating to sexual health. I mean the information is out there. There is no smell from HSV (herpes - which incidentally doesn't hurt you, but it's a social stigma), nor from HIV. Smell comes from a bacterial infection - which may or may not be an STI.

The girls likely take Doxycycline daily while active. I have used this technique for years (And the NYT finally acknowledged it in an article that it's around 80% effective). I just got back from barebacking 25 girls in the Philippines. I do bring an entire pharmacy with me and it definitely works. You aren't getting HIV from a woman. You are getting it if a penis ejaculates into your anal canal. But you can take PreP if you're worried, which is 100% effective in preventing it.Wouldn't taking the daily Doxycycline cause antibiotic resistance if you get sick? The antibiotic resistance is on rise for that very reason that you mentioned!

And you can get HIV from women! Just ask Magic Johnson on how he got it and he will tell you! But you are correct in that statement that chances of getting HIV from a vaginal intercourse with women is extremely low (somewhere less than 0.8%) but twice more likely for a woman to get it from infected man with HIV. However, the HIV risk infection increases if you have other untreated STI.

Just check out STD risk calculator at CDC and it will see the lay the land: it is very very very low but you can still get HIV from vaginal intercourse.

ZebraZebra
01-17-24, 01:52
Got my 10 panel results back and tested negative on everything. Just waiting on the trichomoniasis result.

I'm probably still going to play it safe and stick to CFS from now on at least until the reports clear up because it's not worth the worry!

Vulcan1009
01-17-24, 02:29
Got my 10 panel results back and tested negative on everything. Just waiting on the trichomoniasis result.

I'm probably still going to play it safe and stick to CFS from now on at least until the reports clear up because it's not worth the worry!Dude, hopefully all comes back negative!!

At these rate, no one is going to be able to write reviews anymore dropping out like flys.

Can anyone do a count on how many people caught STD since late December that 1st reported from WLA (ground zero) ?

I lost count a while back, focusing on daily life and trying to step away from BB, but I care about everyone here so I'm here to support.

Even though I'm really tempting to visit some BBFS girl, but my health is more important and yours too (also the ladies).

I'm sure by now that bookers and girls are seeing a slow down on traffics with this going around, hopefully they get the memo and starting to care.

More mongers gets STD and dropping out, means less flowers for them and bookings.

We goes hand in hand, you don't run a business just for customers to stop coming.

Let's all get tested and rest then back to business!!

MrGeorge
01-17-24, 06:02
You would literally have to have an open sore and have a woman with HIV bleed into it. It is transmitted via blood to blood, or semen to blood. That's it, full stop. Yes it's possible but you're more likely to die in a car accident on the way there. Magic Johnson probably didn't get it from vaginal sex. I know that's the narrative. And I hate conspiracy theories but I don't consider this one. He was likely receiving anal from trans girls or sharing needles. I know a lot of (likely) sex addicts whose sensors get burned out and they up the ante and play with trans. Anyway, we'll never know.

Read the NYT article. Antibiotic resistance is more of a global issue rather than a personal issue. Yes if the whole planet took daily antibiotics we'd be screwed. But they don't. If a high risk group (those reading this) take it right after bare sex, it probably won't affect much, but that is between you and your god. And, Doxy is one that rarely creates a resistance.

Wouldn't taking the daily Doxycycline cause antibiotic resistance if you get sick? The antibiotic resistance is on rise for that very reason that you mentioned!

And you can get HIV from women! Just ask Magic Johnson on how he got it and he will tell you! But you are correct in that statement that chances of getting HIV from a vaginal intercourse with women is extremely low (somewhere less than 0.8%) but twice more likely for a woman to get it from infected man with HIV. However, the HIV risk infection increases if you have other untreated STI.

Just check out STD risk calculator at CDC and it will see the lay the land: it is very very very low but you can still get HIV from vaginal intercourse.

Member #6571
01-17-24, 09:21
You would literally have to have an open sore and have a woman with HIV bleed into it. It is transmitted via blood to blood, or semen to blood. That's it, full stop. Yes it's possible but you're more likely to die in a car accident on the way there. Magic Johnson probably didn't get it from vaginal sex. I know that's the narrative. And I hate conspiracy theories but I don't consider this one. He was likely receiving anal from trans girls or sharing needles. I know a lot of (likely) sex addicts whose sensors get burned out and they up the ante and play with trans. Anyway, we'll never know.

Read the NYT article. Antibiotic resistance is more of a global issue rather than a personal issue. Yes if the whole planet took daily antibiotics we'd be screwed. But they don't. If a high risk group (those reading this) take it right after bare sex, it probably won't affect much, but that is between you and your god. And, Doxy is one that rarely creates a resistance.Yea, daily doxy dosing seems like a bad idea for several reasons. 1st, you can say goodbye to your healthy gut bacteria, welcome to skid-row city. You won't be able to trust a fart after a few days on doxy. Plus it leads to a host of other GI are / t issues summed up by the phrase "I feel like shit!" (figuratively & literally). 2. While most of the "super-bug" pronouncements by the MSM is hyperbole, there is some truth to it, just like with anything in life, too much of anything ain't good. As for the CDC. Take their "science" with a grain of salt. Better solution is to take a loading dose of Zithromax 1000 mg after symptoms arise or after any sketchy sex. You can take that dose for 3 days vs taking doxy 100 for a minimum of 7-10 days. As for the HIV discussion. HIV prep seems like a reasonable cost-effective preventive measure if you're regularly bb'ng. For bonus points take daily Zovirax or Valtrex to prevent HSV Outbreaks. Anyway, you can source all these meds at a very low cost (including Genuine V, forget the Mexico placebos) from India. It goes w / o saying that the cheapest solution is go glove up!

FaceDownPro
01-17-24, 09:53
Is this sierra the attractive blonde that went by little Sierra in Brooklyn Park a couple of years ago? She had really blue eyes and made great eye contact during BJ. I went and checked some video, and I can say her eyes were clear back in 2020. Are you saying Sierra also went blind?

Having stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, let me add that even if Sierra and Laura had eyes that looked alike, it could have been from different things causing scarring of the cornea. Depending on how long they have been blind, it takes a long time for scarring to get bad enough to cause blindness regardless of cause being from an std or non-std. Original exposure could have been from over a year ago. Not enough information to accurately comment on your assertion that it was same thing that killed her boyfriend.

We all have different risk levels. But we can't complain about girls who insist on everything covered and also complain that a streetwalker or escort may have had an std a year or two ago, possibly because she went blind.

Sad thing is, simple early treatment when they had ocular symptoms would have prevented them from going blind. If you know Laura, a cornea transplant may be able to restore vision, but she has to care enough to seek treatment. No one says these girls have the right priorities, but seriously, seeing? Hopefully if Sierra is off the street, she has cared enough to seek treatment.I'm going to take it you tapped that the way you wrote a defense in the name of someone who possibly had an std that made them blind. Nothing is for sure but the board is here for people to give us a heads up, and then we make the decision. But you're right, two junkies that suddenly went blind could possibly be from two different things. But I'm also here to tell you there are plenty of fish in the sea, too many to be caping or tripping off of one. This game is dirty.

WaffleEater
01-17-24, 13:50
This forum is like a Reddit page talking about subject specific things with sources that are most likely other guys or things they've heard without peer reviewed research to reference. As I'm also going to spin some knowledge, take what I have to say with a grain of salt and just consult a verified medical professional for this sort of stuff. I'd also like to preface this with that I'm a traveling nurse of 5 years now and all my credentials are up to date. The first things I'd tell you any of you for safe sex practice is CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you share a family practitioner with a wife or child and don't feel comfortable disclosing such information about your hobby, find an alternative provider for this consultation specifically.

You would not believe how open some people are to me regarding substance abuse, sex work frequenting, steroids, etc. There is no judgement and at the end of the day, as medical providers, we truly do not care. I say consult your physician because being predisposed to immune compromised conditions (diabetes, cancer, anti-immune disease etc), weight, age, and many other factors will play into common strategies like daily doxycycline dosing can cause other health risks that you will not see the consequences immediately but will eventually. The only person who can truly advise you on these decisions is your practitioner due to a comprehensive knowledge of your medical background. So in that regard, not I or not a super senior member of this forum will be able to tell you how to minimize the consequences of this risky hobby that we choose to indulge in.

The consequences of not doing this or seeking licensed advise is what we see here. Untested customers AND untested girls spreading the same strain of clap or what have you until it possibly infects individuals with incurable strains of commonly treated STDS. YES, hiv is a big one but there are many cases of gonorrhea and chlamydia mutating until even a series of antibiotics can't even cure. The consequences can be an immune comprised life, impudence, or infertility. Not to mention you'll be contagious for the rest of your life.

Hobby responsibly, be kind to yourself, loved ones, and these women by manning up and taking a test regularly so you can get treated if need be. If you have money to splurge on orgasms, you have money to get tested.

BMax986
01-18-24, 08:42
I'm going to take it you tapped that the way you wrote a defense in the name of someone who possibly had an std that made them blind. Nothing is for sure but the board is here for people to give us a heads up, and then we make the decision. But you're right, two junkies that suddenly went blind could possibly be from two different things. But I'm also here to tell you there are plenty of fish in the sea, too many to be caping or tripping off of one. This game is dirty.Actually I have never met Laura. I'm not into the SW scene, not judging, but the cruising and scooping, higher risk of LEO, and cleanliness (I'm not even talking about std's here) don't appeal to me. I like them freshly showered. Early on, one girl gave me the I'm in the shower excuse, even opened door head wrapped in a towel, LOL. When I went to the bathroom, shower and shower curtain were dry. She showers in my presence ever since then. I have nothing against streetwalkers. I commented on this thread inquiring which Sierra was mentioned as going blind. In turns out the Sierra in question is the one I had met at comfort inn and reviewed here in June 2020. Didn't know or care she was a SW. Thinking back on it, I tried to meetup with her again a few weeks later, but she sent me to an address on 2nd in BP for a cardate. Since it was a cardate I suggested a lower price, which she agreed to, but eventually she ended up ghosting me. I've done a few cardates with a couple of girls I already knew due to circumstances, but personally, I find cardates uncomfortable.

The original poster commented both girls had similar looks to their eyes he could see. There are a couple of more serious std that can cause blindness, but they cause damage inside the eyeball which you cannot see directly from outside, so those conditions are ruled out. So we're probably dealing with trachoma / chlamydia, herpes simplex, herpes zoster. Zoster, if you had chicken pox, you have zoster. Simplex / hsv1, 50-70% of general adult population has herpes simplex. Among Baltimore prostitutes and mongers who do BBFS and BBBJ, it's probably more like 95-100%. Chlamydia, realistically, every girl who does BBFS or BBBJ here for 1,2, or more years has had chlamydia. And it takes years and alot of things going wrong medically before you go blind (but sure, a lot things are going wrong if you are a dope / crack addicted prostitute). Yes, there are many fish in the ocean, and almost ALL the fish have herpes simplex and zoster and history of chlamydia. And probably worse, yah Baltimore, #1 in std's. It is a dirty game.

I'm glad to hear Sierra did seem to get help for her eyes. Laura should seek treatment also.

ElonMusk
01-27-24, 19:58
Probably not the best place to post this but wondering if I can get genuine feedback here or on inbox.

So I've been barebacking a lot of K girls and was wondering what your guys thought on the risk of hiv is doing this?

I know for heteros our risk is about 0. 04% but wondering if any of you guys heard stories before.

I'd imagine its probably not as common but anyone know if the k girls get tested frequently?

SafetyVest
01-27-24, 22:53
Probably not the best place to post this but wondering if I can get genuine feedback here or on inbox.

So I've been barebacking a lot of K girls and was wondering what your guys thought on the risk of hiv is doing this?

I know for heteros our risk is about 0. 04% but wondering if any of you guys heard stories before.

I'd imagine its probably not as common but anyone know if the k girls get tested frequently?Start taking PrEP. It's free at the clinic. Also you can get a prescription for it from your doctor.

Oc Amper
01-28-24, 00:29

I'd imagine its probably not as common but anyone know if the k girls get tested frequently?Magic is HIV positive, don't suspect he was an IV drug user, nor doing any homo stuff. Then again, he probably stuffed more holes that we could ever hope to.

Sheen is HIV positive, might be due to a tranny.

There's always a chance, the statistics from the government seem to make it so slight. I'd probably get on prep, if that were my thing, BB'ng prostitutes.

SolarisMan
01-28-24, 01:46
Magic is HIV positive, don't suspect he was an IV drug user, nor doing any homo stuff. Then again, he probably stuffed more holes that we could ever hope to.

Sheen is HIV positive, might be due to a tranny.

There's always a chance, the statistics from the government seem to make it so slight. I'd probably get on prep, if that were my thing, BB'ng prostitutes.Magic had probably lots of sex and probably had lots of anal sex too. Sheen strikes me as a sex maniac who likes straight vagina type of a guy though.

NuttyLoon
01-28-24, 13:22
Magic had probably lots of sex and probably had lots of anal sex too. Sheen strikes me as a sex maniac who likes straight vagina type of a guy though.I thought so to, but from the rumours and stuff he's mentioned, I think he might have dabbled in a lot of things.

Especially if he was tripping or drunk.

Magic, though... I would have thought to at least be more selective about the origins of his poontang.

FreeWally
01-28-24, 23:03
Magic, though... I would have thought to at least be more selective about the origins of his poontang.I would not say he was picky of any sort. Here are some facts with citation:

Magic Johnson had sex with six women at the SAME TIME. https://www.marca.com/en/basketball/nba/2021/08/28/612a864346163fb3af8b45f7.html.

Magic Johnson had sex with more than 300 different sex partners EVERY YEAR. https://www.nbcsports.com/nba/news/stunning-revelation-magic-johnson-had-sex.

If you had sex with a few thousand sexually open women, especially in an era before HIV awareness, then you too may have HIV.

Despite being offered otherwise, the most women I have ever had sex with at the same time was one.

How many of you have had sex with even a meager 300 different women, let alone thousands? I've tried very hard, but don't come close.

Magic Johnson is beyond exceptional.

PriscillaM
01-28-24, 23:29
I would not say he was picky of any sort. Here are some facts with citation:

Magic Johnson had sex with six women at the SAME TIME. https://www.marca.com/en/basketball/nba/2021/08/28/612a864346163fb3af8b45f7.html.

Magic Johnson had sex with more than 300 different sex partners EVERY YEAR. https://www.nbcsports.com/nba/news/stunning-revelation-magic-johnson-had-sex.

If you had sex with a few thousand sexually open women, especially in an era before HIV awareness, then you too may have HIV.

Despite being offered otherwise, the most women I have ever had sex with at the same time was one.

How many of you have had sex with even a meager 300 different women, let alone thousands? I've tried very hard, but don't come close.

Magic Johnson is beyond exceptional.The issue is now how many and when, but where. Anal sex is terribly invasive in terms of blood flow. Gay men only do it one way and it is incredibly damaging in terms of what gets ripped up and where. The pussy, even tight Asian ones on sawtelle, can handle it. I am sure magic had gay sex, and if not, had anal sex either throwing or catching, alot. That is why subsaharan Africa spread hiv even among hetero.

JackHolly
01-28-24, 23:36
How many of you have had sex with even a meager 300 different women, let alone thousands? I've tried very hard, but don't come close.There are some mongers who seem to have enough money to see at least one new girl every week, which would make it quite easy to see over 300 different women in about 5-6 years. But 300 different women every year?! That's just crazy. (Not to mention he probably didn't have to pay anything to see them. He might've had to pay some to go away, but that's a different story.).

That said, I think most of us don't have the kind of bankroll to see 50 different women a year, much less 300! I think most of us tend to find some favorites and see them multiple times. For me, personally, I only have the kind of bankroll to see some regulars 1-3 times a month, and try a new girl maybe 5-7 times a year. So in my years of hobbying, I'm probably somewhere in the range of having been with 100-150 different women. But it's taken me a while to get up there. No way I'll ever come close to 300 women a year; heck, even having sex 300 times a year sounds like it would be a bit much (for me), to be honest.

Vulcan1009
01-29-24, 00:17
I would not say he was picky of any sort. Here are some facts with citation:

Magic Johnson is beyond exceptional.I wonder though, all these years on this forum, never have I seen anyone got HIV, more on STD and as for STD, PrEP does not prevent any I believe.

FreeWally
01-29-24, 00:51
I wonder though, all these years on this forum, never have I seen anyone got HIV, more on STD and as for STD, PrEP does not prevent any I believe.Chance of HIV per PIV exposure to someone HIV-positive is .08%. https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical-conditions/sexual-and-reproductive-health/hiv-aids/causes/risk-of-exposure.html.

.4% of people in the USA have HIV. 88% of those with HIV know they have HIV, 12% don't. Drug use and anal sex are the cause of most infections, despite being a small fraction of exposures. I.e. they are the riskiest behaviors.

Let's assume the worst case that among those with HIV, even though they know they have HIV, they are equally having unprotected sex as those without HIV. Your chance of having bb sex with a random American is. 00032 percent per exposure (.0008 x .004 = .0000032) or more simply put 1 in about 300,000 (1 / .0000032). Remember, that is per sex act and most people have bb sex more than once in their life. But we can assume things are better than the worst case, in that some HIV positive people who know they have it are no longer having unprotected sex (in addition to others who are taking effective antivirals which drop the HIV viral load to undetectable).

Now moving on to South Korea, the rate of HIV is far less at a rate below .1%. In fact, the vast majority of HIV positive in South Korea are men (88%), and if you filter out men and foreigners you find that for ethnic Korean women it drops to .01% of the population. That's roughly 40 times less than the number we used for an American.

If I got HIV, I would not be telling people here about it any time soon. It took almost 20 years for me to post about all the other STDs I've gotten, after processing it and "moving on".

ElonMusk
01-29-24, 11:27
Chance of HIV per PIV exposure to someone HIV-positive is .08%. https://stanfordhealthcare.org/medical-conditions/sexual-and-reproductive-health/hiv-aids/causes/risk-of-exposure.html.

.4% of people in the USA have HIV. 88% of those with HIV know they have HIV, 12% don't. Drug use and anal sex are the cause of most infections, despite being a small fraction of exposures. I.e. they are the riskiest behaviors.

Let's assume the worst case that among those with HIV, even though they know they have HIV, they are equally having unprotected sex as those without HIV. Your chance of having bb sex with a random American is. 00032 percent per exposure (.0008 x .004 = .0000032) or more simply put 1 in about 300,000 (1 / .0000032). Remember, that is per sex act and most people have bb sex more than once in their life. But we can assume things are better than the worst case, in that some HIV positive people who know they have it are no longer having unprotected sex (in addition to others who are taking effective antivirals which drop the HIV viral load to undetectable).

Now moving on to South Korea, the rate of HIV is far less at a rate below .1%. In fact, the vast majority of HIV positive in South Korea are men (88%), and if you filter out men and foreigners you find that for ethnic Korean women it drops to .01% of the population. That's roughly 40 times less than the number we used for an American.

If I got HIV, I would not be telling people here about it any time soon. It took almost 20 years for me to post about all the other STDs I've gotten, after processing it and "moving on".So basically our odds of getting hiv from k girls is virtually non existent? I'm just wondering here since not many people speak about this risk when barebacking.

Valley6
01-29-24, 12:36
So basically our odds of getting hiv from k girls is virtually non existent? I'm just wondering here since not many people speak about this risk when barebacking.Heterosexual sex transmission is the main transmission route for HIV in many countries. So be cautious.

HeadJudge
02-27-24, 20:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Lift Her Up
03-08-24, 18:00
Start taking PrEP. It's free at the clinic. Also you can get a prescription for it from your doctor.I plan to go to the county health center in Orange County, Caliornia. Do any of you have any experience there?

Lift Her Up.

Castle1
04-15-24, 11:44
Nice job in catching it early. I'm one of those stubborn raw doggers that need to feel the walls of their love canal in order to achieve shangra la. Unfortunately there's no shots one can take proactive ly just have to clean it up relatively.Ya, it sucks but its a big risk when dealing with street walkers. I admit that I should have kept better track of who I was seeing and when specifically, but even if I kept track perfectly all it would do is give me a specific window and likely suspect, there is no telling who that girl would have hooked up with since then and passed it on to, and even if the girl gets tested regularly and treated early, she could still get reinfected from one of the other guys who hooked up with one of the other girls Basically, its in the wild and contact tracing is a pointless task beyond the immediate personal level. I haven't been back there since, and if I do go back I will be a lot more careful. One thing I will do from now on is use doxycycline any time I do it raw. 200 mg dose within 24 hours cuts your chance of catching chlamydia and syphilis by 90% and gonorrhea by 55% which is not perfect but a significant reduction. Beyond that, just avoiding the drugged out zombies and making sure the girl is clean is all you can really do to mitigate the risks, if you aren't using protection.

One Man
04-15-24, 17:17
Ya, it sucks but its a big risk when dealing with street walkers. I admit that I should have kept better track of who I was seeing and when specifically, but even if I kept track perfectly all it would do is give me a specific window and likely suspect, there is no telling who that girl would have hooked up with since then and passed it on to, and even if the girl gets tested regularly and treated early, she could still get reinfected from one of the other guys who hooked up with one of the other girls Basically, its in the wild and contact tracing is a pointless task beyond the immediate personal level. I haven't been back there since, and if I do go back I will be a lot more careful. One thing I will do from now on is use doxycycline any time I do it raw. 200 mg dose within 24 hours cuts your chance of catching chlamydia and syphilis by 90% and gonorrhea by 55% which is not perfect but a significant reduction. Beyond that, just avoiding the drugged out zombies and making sure the girl is clean is all you can really do to mitigate the risks, if you aren't using protection.Castle1.

You're absolutely right, when dealing with streetwalkers STI's are always a big (huge?) risk. A condom is always indicated, no if and's or but's. I looked at the CDC website regarding treatment of chlamydia. (The CDC is the "go-to" authority for physicians for the treatment of infectious diseases, including STI's). The CDC does not recommend a 1-time dose of doxycycline. Rather it recommends a 7 day course of doxycycline which provides a 100% cure. An alternative treatment with azithromycin in a one-time dose is effective 74% of cases.

There are also several STI's caused by viruses which are not curable with antibiotics. The best we can do with some of them is to take medications for the rest of your life to keep some of them under control. These include HIV and Herpes and HSV and HPV.

The other reason to be extremely careful out there is the possibility of giving your spouse or GF or partner one of these STI's.

Castle1
04-15-24, 21:36
What you're thinking of is treating the infection once it takes hold. What I am referring to is using Doxy as a prophylactic. You take a 200 mg dose within 24 hours of having unprotected sex and if you were exposed to any of those bacterial STD's, it drastically reduces thr chance you will develop an infection. Think of it as prep except for bacterial infections. The CDC recently approved this kind of usage of doxy and if you do end up developing an infection, you can treat chlamydia and syphilis with doxycycline over the course of 7 or 14 days instead of getting a penicillin shot which can save you a trip to the clinic. I was given 50 of these pills to use for such things by the health clinic. I'm just putting this info out there since its a relatively new thing and a lot of people might not be aware that doxycycline can be used this way.

Castle1.

You're absolutely right, when dealing with streetwalkers STI's are always a big (huge?) risk. A condom is always indicated, no if and's or but's. I looked at the CDC website regarding treatment of chlamydia. (The CDC is the "go-to" authority for physicians for the treatment of infectious diseases, including STI's). The CDC does not recommend a 1-time dose of doxycycline. Rather it recommends a 7 day course of doxycycline which provides a 100% cure. An alternative treatment with azithromycin in a one-time dose is effective 74% of cases.

There are also several STI's caused by viruses which are not curable with antibiotics. The best we can do with some of them is to take medications for the rest of your life to keep some of them under control. These include HIV and Herpes and HSV and HPV.

The other reason to be extremely careful out there is the possibility of giving your spouse or GF or partner one of these STI's.

ShootAndRoll
04-16-24, 15:27
Castle1.

The other reason to be extremely careful out there is the possibility of giving your spouse or GF or partner one of these STI's.Doing something versus doing nothing. Here's the Doxy-prep from the CDC since you're not going to cite current research. If you have something different for the viewers, please post it. I know the article says it's not 100%. Antibiotics don't work on viruses. I'm not a doctor just posting article. Doxy-Prep is for men and not women. For the complicated people that means guys with balls.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/treatment/doxycycline-as-pep-toe.htm

Old Chinese Guy
04-16-24, 17:33
What you're thinking of is treating the infection once it takes hold. What I am referring to is using Doxy as a prophylactic. You take a 200 mg dose within 24 hours of having unprotected sex and if you were exposed to any of those bacterial STD's, it drastically reduces thr chance you will develop an infection. Think of it as prep except for bacterial infections. The CDC recently approved this kind of usage of doxy and if you do end up developing an infection, you can treat chlamydia and syphilis with doxycycline over the course of 7 or 14 days instead of getting a penicillin shot which can save you a trip to the clinic. I was given 50 of these pills to use for such things by the health clinic. I'm just putting this info out there since it's a relatively new thing and a lot of people might not be aware that doxycycline can be used this way.Here's the problem with what you are doing. Bacteria need a certain sustained level of antibiotics to kill them effectively. If the levels are not high enough, all you are doing is selecting for drug-resistant bacteria. By pre-treating and not taking subsequent doses of dox, all you are doing is keeping dox levels in your system insufficiently high to kill all the bacteria but high enough to select to drug-resistant bacteria. Also dox only works for some but not bacterial-borne STDs. Since you do not know what bacteria you might be infected by and each bacteria requires different antibiotics to kill it, pre-dosing is useless if the bacterial infection you get is not susceptible to dox. If you don't believe me, go ask your physician and he / she will confirm what I have said. PrEP for HIV works by a totally different mechanism, it prevents HIV fro entering your CD4+ cells. But it also has to have a minimum level in your circulation to be effective, ie. 7 days of dosing before unprotected sex. I would definitely recommend against pre-dosing with antibiotics.

WaffleEater
04-22-24, 17:49
Here's the problem with what you are doing. Bacteria need a certain sustained level of antibiotics to kill them effectively. If the levels are not high enough, all you are doing is selecting for drug-resistant bacteria. By pre-treating and not taking subsequent doses of dox, all you are doing is keeping dox levels in your system insufficiently high to kill all the bacteria but high enough to select to drug-resistant bacteria. Also dox only works for some but not bacterial-borne STDs. Since you do not know what bacteria you might be infected by and each bacteria requires different antibiotics to kill it, pre-dosing is useless if the bacterial infection you get is not susceptible to dox. If you don't believe me, go ask your physician and he / she will confirm what I have said. PrEP for HIV works by a totally different mechanism, it prevents HIV fro entering your CD4+ cells. But it also has to have a minimum level in your circulation to be effective, ie. 7 days of dosing before unprotected sex. I would definitely recommend against pre-dosing with antibiotics.Probably the best "pre-doxying" advice I've seen here. The whole thing about taking antibiotics so regularly or in such small amounts after the deed is that you might just be making it worse.

One may as well have gotten HIV if you end up with something like an incurable strain of the clap. It can and does happen, ALL THE TIME. Without violating HIPAA, I've seen maybe 50 or so cases with individuals with incurable strains of chlamydia specifically during my early clinical hour days. A few years back but it was primarily found in solicitors who would do this sort of strategy or take only half the prescribed dosage because it makes you feel like shit.

Even if you do take it regularly and it "kills" the baby strain before it takes hold, you're wiping out your good bacteria as well and it may make you susceptible to other diseases. It's just silly to do this and internet science that makes this so prevalent. You're genuinely better off doing a thorough salt water rinse 3 x day for anything oral related than doing the after-session doxy gig. The risk reward is better and at least you'll have a shot of killing something in the cradle rather than risking life-altering conditions.