PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

findog
01-03-06, 22:07
In regards to Harry Bush's post:

I used to be a member of Match and now Yahoo. Have had a low-moderate efficiency of 20-30% of emails sent with replies. Of those, I go out on a date with almost all, maybe 90%, and of the ones I've gone out with, besides the rare exceptions who I find outright psychotic, I've hit all, usually within the first 3 dates. I find most of the women on the online sites to be very open sexually (I guess they had to have some balls to go online as women).

BUT.... the sites definitely have fake profiles and they're so easy to spot. The profile usually has only one pic, always an above average to fine woman, and the dead giveaway is that there are little to no preferences listed about their match (e.g. Height = 3ft to 7ft 11in) !!!! I have also gotten fake "icebreakers" and occasional fake generic responses to my emails. Such f'in bullshit! That's the one thing that pisses me off about these sites.

I stay away from AFF and the other sex-themed sites for two reasons. One, I've heard too many guys complaining of coming up dry, not even a date, after paying the memberships. And two, it's hard for me to believe that an average to above average woman...OK, even a fuckable woman, would go on those sites to find sex, as opposed to, a bar or club. I'm not saying it can't happen or that you guys haven't scored on these sites (if you have, I'd love to hear about it), but it can't be that common.

Anyway, that was my 2cents. I hope that this post was a bit helpful.

Happy New Year.

CashMuney
04-03-06, 16:18
I was a paid member of adult friend finder and it was total bullsh!t. PLEASE don't waste your time and money! I try the craigslist some times, but the reply that I always get is from model cam site where you pay to enter and get charged by the min to watch them play with their pu$$y on a cam! cost way to much for that sh!t.

l8er

Third Eye
04-07-06, 04:56
Some points to keep in mind about online match services:

* There are far more men than women on these sites. If you haven't figured that out yet, you will. The numbers are against you, but you can work the system by distinguishing yourself with a compelling profile and by sending messages that don't seem like spam.

* You have to post a good pic of yourself. Some people are not especially good looking but photograph well; others are pretty good looking in real life but are not photogenic. Case in point I met a very attractive woman at a party and later ran across a crappy pic of her on Yahoo--would never have recognized her. So get someone who's good at photography to do some pics of you with your cat or dog or piranha fish, or doing something cool that demonstrates that you have interests and are not a damn couch potato.

* The info that goes on a profile doesn't necessarily reflect reality. At all. Aside from pics (see my previous point), profiles are all about stats: height, weight, measurements, distance from your home, income, etc. Also there's usually a long list of interests. Stats mean very little. You can tell more in the first minute of face to face contact with a woman whether she turns you on than three weeks of studying her profile and a set of blurry pics.

* A consistent success factor I've found in comparing notes with other guys is getting from email to phone to face to face meeting reasonably smoothly and quickly. If it progresses in a reasonably short time, that probably means success. If delayed too long or there's a lot of doubt or resistance, nothing comes of it. There are exceptions of course--a death in the family is one thing, but if four weeks have gone by and she still won't meet you, forget it.

* On a related note, beware time wasters. These are women who will just string you along in endless conversations or will meet but expect you to be their "problem pal." Avoid this by being honest and straightforward about what you're looking for. Not a jerk, just honest.

* The one clear advantage of online: Once you do meet, you're much more likely to score, and score more quickly, than by meeting in real time. This is because women feel that they have already "pre-screened" you, or they wouldn't be meeting you at all.

* Of course it's a numbers game and frankly the numbers are not in the males' favor. The worst mistake a guy makes is thinking that an online venue is somehow easier than a real-life encounter. In fact it is much harder.

* Each online service has its own "personality," that is, it seems to attract a certain demographic or types of people. For example, the alternative personals section of a weekly paper is going to have more "alternative" people advertising than say Match, which is very mainstream.

To conclude, here's my own experience. I didn't do well on Match or the alternative weeklies. Ash*ey Mad*son was an expensive waste of time. On CL I met a few women who were nice enough, but worked out to LJBF. Also there are no pics on CL, so it's risky. Yahoo worked best for me. The women seemed the most open-minded and least paranoid of all the services. That was only my experience; your results may vary. I did have some problems terminating membership with both Match and Yahoo. Match continued charging me after I canceled. Yahoo made it almost impossible to find the page for canceling the service, and even when I thought I'd canceled, they didn't acknowledge it. If you have any doubt, call the service directly and tell them that you're canceling. If the online services are indeed posting fake profiles, it's yet one more reason to avoid this method of meeting women. Compared to real life, it's very inefficient.

3rdI

High Pockets
04-13-06, 14:34
Thanks to Third Eye for a good report.
I'm in the Philly area, and I have to agree with findog and cashmuney that AFF wasn't worth it. I was a paid member for about a year, and I wasted lots of time (besides the fee) getting nowhere. Not to say others haven't had success. Maybe I had a poorly produced profile.
I also joined AFF's sister site, ALT; was a paid member for almost a year. Met one woman, scored on the first date, but I was very horny, and she was very easy (not very good looking). Didn't go back.
My problem now is, I'm at an age where women on, say, Yahoo, are looking for their last 'Mr. Right,' and don't want a NSA short fling. So, I've been taking to the streets. Haven't tried MP's or even CL. (If anyone's had some success on CL, please PM me). I'm not looking for anything long-term, and I will make donations.
Thanks for all your great tips

Frank M
04-16-06, 18:33
I have had luck on *******. I travel a lot and have used ******* to find woman in the area of my next visit. I am batting about 50-50 in my e-mails to the ladies and from that 90% on getting a date. I have scored 6 out of 10 dates. It is free and fun to use.

Good luck to all

Frank M

Third Eye
04-22-06, 23:45
Huh, I thought that My S p a c e was an "all ages show" for the 21 and under crowd, but I guess not. Thanks for the tip, Frank, I'll have to check it out.

High Pockets, you're welcome man, glad to report and possibly save others from being ripped off or from wasting time. It's hard enough to hook up without this crap. Makes me angry that so many of these venues are a ripoff. I'm dismayed that respectable companies like Yahoo would resort to that sort of deception too.

On the subject of Yahoo, that was my experience too, anywhere over 35, chicks are looking for "Mr Right." They won't admit it, but they are. Not that I blame them--all well and fine, but it just underscores the importance of being straightforward about your "casual and fun" intentions. Then nobody should be disappointed.

As you surf around the net, you see AFF ads everywhere. Their latest marketing ploy is to fund the "free clip" sites with banners saying "find horny women in your area" hoping that pimply youngsters hardly wet behind the ears will be foolhorny enough to sign up for a trial reaming--I mean membership. Not that *I* have ever fallen for it...

Hope springs eternal in the horny male.

I suggest you read some of the MP forums. IMO they're worth it--considerably safer and saner, though pricier, than the street scene.

3rdI

High Pockets
05-04-06, 22:07
Thanks again, 3rd I.

I also thought '*******' was for teenies, but maybe not; I'll check it out. Don't you need to register before you can even read profiles, or get on the site? Guess it's the same for most of these personals sites.

About MP's; I've read a few posts, and it seems you have to get really lucky to get anything more than a HJ. Maybe it's different on the west coast, but they always seem to be closing them down here in the Philly area.

At the moment, I am slightly financially embarrassed, so I will have to stay with the SWs for a while, but thanks for all tips.

HP

Bustop
06-12-06, 15:29
Anybody paying attention out there??? Gotta friend in the DC area in serious need of some action, but I think he's too shy. I'd like to hook him up w/ a girl that I provide.

Third Eye
06-13-06, 01:53
Anybody paying attention out there??? Gotta friend in the DC area in serious need of some action, but I think he's too shy. I'd like to hook him up w/ a girl that I provide.

Bustop, I assume you intend to set him up on a date from an online dating service. Well, you could try any of the legit ones like Match or Yahoo, or even eHarmonica dot com if he's LTR minded.

Now here's a caveat: not to be negative or anything, but finding a special someone for someone else is difficult enough when you know both parties. With the online dating services, you never know what you're going to get. And your friend may actually resent the "surprise." But I could be wrong...

Better to encourage him to do it himself--if someone wants something bad enough, they'll take action. If they're doing nothing, they probably have some deep-seated reason for it. As much as they DO need to get over their fear and take action, it's best not to meddle.

Mr Dang
06-13-06, 09:47
I have had much luck with Yahoo, and I don't even pay the fee. There are so many gals that 1 out of 10 that respond will be smart enough to give you an email address, and then you are off to the races. I have balled probably 12 gals from yahoo, and that number could be much higher.

Third Eye
06-24-06, 05:01
You go Mr Dang! Care to share any experience? Your technique must be outstanding if you get those kind of results. Inquiring minds want to know.

In my own experience the ratio would be more like 20:1 messages sent to responses, and then 5:1 responses to meeting. (Guess that ultimately works out to 100:1 doesn't it?) However, after meeting via online, hookups are much easier because women have passed you through all of her psychological "filters" already.

The best advice I could give for improving your odds on Yahoo would be to contact women who do NOT post a pic. The ones with hot pictures are just overwhelmed with messages. I found this worked pretty well. Make sure you insist on a pic before meeting though.

3rdI

East End
07-19-06, 16:05
Thanks to Third Eye for a good report.

I'm in the Philly area, and I have to agree with findog and cashmuney that AFF wasn't worth it. I was a paid member for about a year, and I wasted lots of time (besides the fee) getting nowhere. Not to say others haven't had success. Maybe I had a poorly produced profile.

I also joined AFF's sister site, ALT; was a paid member for almost a year. Met one woman, scored on the first date, but I was very horny, and she was very easy (not very good looking). Didn't go back.

My problem now is, I'm at an age where women on, say, Yahoo, are looking for their last 'Mr. Right,' and don't want a NSA short fling. So, I've been taking to the streets. Haven't tried MP's or even CL. (If anyone's had some success on CL, please PM me). I'm not looking for anything long-term, and I will make donations.

Thanks for all your great tipsI have scored on ******* via CL. CL had a listing, in Atlanta, that intrigued me. The listing referred to a ******* listing, with pictures. I am a member of ******* and easily contacted the lady. She had a friend, too. What is weird about the ******* ads are that they really do not reflect the true personality of the person placing the ads in CL. You never know.

Bad Bad Boy
10-18-06, 10:12
While I have never tried Yahoo Personals, a close friend of mine has and had great results. If I remember correctly, he had to pay something like $70 for a 6 month membership.

He met 5 girls, 3 of which he bedded down on either the first or second date. He also mentioned that the quality of the girls were above average in both personality and appearance. These were not SW's but "regular" girls.

He said this was the best value he has ever gotten.

(Sorry, I posted this originally under the wrong forum).

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
10-18-06, 10:26
I am no pro when it comes to dating ladies who I have met on the NET, but I will be more than happy to share my experiences with you and try to answer your questions.

I joined a couple of MSN groups primarily to improve my computer knowledge and play on their boards at the same time. MSN has several hundred groups and they are free to join. In the time that I have been playing on the MSN Singles boards, I have met and dated four women. None were local and all required travel so you have to be very careful.

You go through four distinct stages which are mentioned below:

Stage 1: Starts out rather simply by just clowning around on the message boards and responding to some of the more serious posts. After a few months of responding to the same threads, your "cyber" personalities will kind of draw you together. This happened to me.

Stage 2: We then took it to the second stage of e-mailing each other. During this stage, we shared a lot of personal information about ourselves: real name, address, phone numbers, hobbies, work, marital, and family history, education, military service, strengths/weakness, aspirations, and how we felt about various issues such as marriage, intimacy, what we were looking for in a mate, religion, politics, pets, race, etc. I try to cover all the "hot" or sensitive issues to get these out of the way and to see what else we have in common.

Stage 3: This consists of IM ing and phone calls. This becomes a little more personal in that you now can hear the person’s voice for the first time, you exchange pictures, and can see how well you converse in "real" life. Depending how this goes, then you decide whether to take it to the next level: meeting. It’s important that you are completely honest in providing information about yourself, and the pictures you provide accurately depict you....... no high school or glamour photos, but how you actually look. In preparation for the meeting, I usually provide a tentative schedule of fun activities for us to do so she has some idea what kind of clothes to bring and what to expect. The whole idea is to make the other person feel as comfortable as possible.

Stage 4: The meeting. After going through stages 2 and 3, you have a lot of information about the person and next comes the decision to meet. It is usually advisable and safer for the woman to have the man travel and meet at her place. It’s her home "turf" and provides her with more control over the situation. If it doesn’t work out, she can send him on his way. This is the moment of truth, the scariest part where fantasy meets reality for the first time. This is where the "CHEMISTRY" factor comes into play. You will know within minutes whether there is going to be a match or not. You will see for the first time what the person really looks like, their presence, mannerisms, match face and voice, personality, temperament, etc.

If it does not work out when you meet, it is best to be honest with the person and let them know right away and end it. Don’t try to fake it. Be honest with the person as to what the reasons are and make plans to return home ASAP. Be sensitive of the others feelings and try to remain friendly. Do not bad mouth that person on the boards when he or she returns home.

By the time you meet, you have become very emotionally involved with that person and feel like you have know him/her well for months. You will experience a lot of disappointment and hurt if it doesn’t work out and many times these things end badly (just like any other relationship).

What ever you do, DO NOT publicize your relationship or interest in a person on the boards!!! I have know people who have done this and when it doesn’t work out, they are highly embarrassed and leave the community.

BBB

Bad Bad Boy
10-18-06, 10:37
In respect for the privacy of the four ladies who I met, I won’t reveal their identities, however, I will mention why it didn’t work out. Misrepresentation was a big factor.

Two of the four ladies sent me pictures that looked nothing like them....... one was a high school picture taken some 20 years ago and before she put on an additional 80 lbs.

One of those ladies also had so many problems (job, health, family, financial) in her life that there was no time to devote for a relationship.

The third woman turned out to be a complete mismatch regarding our backgrounds....... very trailer parkish which I didn’t pick up on. She also had an out-of-control 14 y/o daughter who she would not discipline but assumed the role of a playmate rather than mother. The kid acted out the entire time we were together.

The fourth, it was mutual that neither of us was what the other expected and there was no chemistry. What’s interesting is that I would never have pursued any of these ladies had I seen and met them at a dance first. There was no attraction to either of the four when I saw them for the first time.

I hope this helps. I know that people have met on the NET and have gotten married. I have no desire to meet anymore women on the NET again. I am not saying I won’t, but I don’t have any plans to do so.

All four of these women required me to travel considerable distances in order to meet them. You can certainly relate to how I must have felt when it didn't work out.

On a positive note, I had sex with 3 of the 4 women on the first day we met.

I would much rather meet a woman first to test out the "chemistry" factor before starting any relationship. When you meet on the NET, the whole process is in reverse. You get to know them well before ever seeing them. That doesn’t work for me.

BBB

Fission06
11-26-06, 06:17
I've tried some of the sites listed in the archives and in this thread but haven't come up with any luck. I absolutely will not pay for some dating service. I stay with the free membership. However, with the free membership, all you can do is wink and that's it. You have to be a paying member in order to send e-mails out. Even then, I've heard they filter it.

Skug37
12-17-06, 13:41
Don’t know if this info will help anyone or not, but figured I would give it a try since I’ve always gotten so much good info from everyone else on USA and International Sex Web sites.

I’ve had the best luck of all with the free web sites. I did Match.com for a few months (about $50 or so), and just ended up banging a couple of fat chicks here in Denver.

The free web sites are the best ones to meet International women. I usually e mail and talk on the phone with them for about 2-3 months, then go out to have sex in person. The agreement is always that since I’m paying for my plane ticket, I can stay with them, and they will pay for our food, entertainment, etc. when I get there. I’ve been to Peru, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Philippines, and Thailand. Each time, the woman was always really hot and looked exactly like her photos. I also always purposefully go after women who live in countries where I know that prostitution is legal, safe, and ample. That way, if it doesn’t work out with the woman from the Net, I am never left empty handed. A few times when I got there, the woman started whining about money after a few days, and wanted to sucker me out of my cash. I just left, got a hotel, and banged really hot hookers. I found all of them on Matchdoctor.com and *******.

Hope this helps, and happy hunting.

Nornor
03-13-07, 10:20
Guys,

There is another completely free dating website called www.plentyoffish.com. It's very similar to other, with a slightly less heavy profile to feel out. You can do search for people online now. And even start straight a chat.

I did score once I was visiting the L. A. Area. Did a quick search for online people and found a Filipina mother (in her 30ies) bored at home. We did chat for a while, and I just suggested a drink or dinner after we exchanged pictures. She did accept, I then drove to a restaurant we agreed to meet.

We had some fun talking, eating and even dancing for a while at the club next door. Then after few kisses that she welcomes, she accepted to come to my hotel room (a bit far away though). As she was broke, I filled her gas tank (that was some kind of reward for being willing to come that far! ). I also use that short stop to by condoms;.). We ended up in my hotel room for the rest of the night. It was very late (I should say early morning), I was so tired that I didn't perform well. At least we slept for a while. At dawn, I took her back to her car, and let her go. I had a plane to catch to. After that, we never met again or contacted each other. Bad sex killed the chemistry:.). She wasn't so much my type, but I was just a bit horny and had the desire to succeed in such experiment.

This website, as a lot of good looking girl. I posted message to many of them. Rarely if ever got replies. I guess the "online now" is the best choice for a hit. It's a good feature. I did try to use such a feature on Yahoo members. But got unlucky or always found those scams with their webcam!

Have fun

Northsideman
11-08-07, 23:58
99.9% of the women on Plentyoffish.com (also know as POF) will NOT reply to you if you mention sex in your first e-mail. I know this because that's the main thing women complain in the POF forums. Also 99.9% of the POF women say in their profiles they won't communicate with men who "are looking for Intimate Encounters"! If you really want a POF women you have to use the slow, patient, gentle approach. If you don't have that kind of patience then don't bother with POF! Also there are more men than women on POF so the chances of a reply are slim to none!

Layla
11-30-07, 17:04
Are you guys looking to "score" on these dating sites? Or are you looking for a LTR relationship?

Curious,

Layla

AMPaddict
12-17-07, 19:40
Score of course.

Are you guys looking to "score" on these dating sites? Or are you looking for a LTR relationship?

Curious,

Layla

Third Eye
12-18-07, 04:39
I'm considering signing up with one of these sites again. Had some interesting (not going to say all good, necessarily) experiences with Yah**. Would go with them again though I had a problem with them making it hard to cancel, and then continuing to bill me--maybe you've had the same experience. One that I've never tried is F l i n g. I'm very patient and willing to take the slow approach, so I'd also consider POF. Another choice might be AFF, though I totally resent their obnoxiously ubiquitous popup ads. The other complaint I've heard about AFF is that escorts use it extensively--like CL. I have no objections to that, but I know where to go for P4P. Any thoughts?

And in response to the question about seeking sex versus relationship, in my case preferably both, provided the woman is mature and sane.

3rdI

Doctor Man Toy
12-18-07, 18:59
I have had good luck on ******* finding girls that are looking for friends with benefits.

Doctor Man Toy
12-18-07, 19:42

Curious,

Layla

Layla: I think most of us are looking for nsa friends with benefits.

S Mayne
03-22-08, 02:58
Let me take this time to agree with previous posters who have advised against AFF. That place is simply a waste. They suck you in with all ads and the number of people on there, but there are a ton of fake profiles on there and the guy/girl ratio on there is about 20:1, and probably half of those chicks are dykes. Someone earlier brought up an excellent point that there's really no reason for any fuckable chick to go on there and pay for membership when she could essentially fuck all the guys she wants for free. It looks tempting, but its not worth it. Trust me on this one.

CL isn't much better, but at least you don't have to pay so you're free to get rejected and spammed to your heart's desire without paying a dime.

I haven't tried *******. I would be tempted to try it if it had a sexual theme or if you could instantly distinguish between the chicks on there just looking to socialize and chicks looking to fuck.

S Mayne
03-22-08, 03:42
What the hell has happened to the internet? Everywhere I go I see nonstop ads for dating or sexual-themed websites. On craigslist there are a bunch of spam posts, on social networking sites there are countless edgy ads for singles sites. My old email has become so overrun with spam that I don't even check it anymore. And I just went on Yahoo messenger chat because its 3:30AM and I'm bored out my mind and what do I see? Nonstop solicitation for paid webcam sites. I mean there were at least 5 "people" constantly trying to get people to bite, and it seemed like I was the only real person there talking to myself. Its ridiculous. I remember when you could actually talk to legit strangers on the internet without too much of hassle. Now the spamming just seems to be out of control.

Third Eye
03-27-08, 01:47
The Internet changes in waves, partly due to technology and partly due to social factors. For example, MeSpace becoming the premier networking site was an unpredictable development. Goggle's preeminence as a search engine was partly innovation, but also a chain reaction of popularity.

Regarding porn and poon on the net, back in the day (in the early 90s), communication was slow, but people were much open to talking and meeting, because even though it was just as dangerous then as it is now, the scary stories hadn't gotten around yet. Back around 2000 I met up with women via Yah00 chat. They turned out to be to flaky for anything to come of it, but the point is I got them to meet, whereas today I believe even if I got past all the spambots to meet a real person, she'd be too scared to meet. Yah00 personals are still okay as far as I know.

Another recollection... When webcams first came out, for instance, the most daring pioneers would only flash or tease... now the web is full of exhibitionistic vids of people full-out doing it on webcams. Why the change in attitude, I don't know... it might be a mass mania. The only thing we can count on is that it WILL change over time.

So, while it has become easier to get porn via the web (because of bandwidth), it has become harder to meet people via the web (because of spam). The omnipresence of the spam amazes me too. For example, AFF ads are practically on every sexual thumblog and pornring (pages of links that lead to other pages of links, ad nauseam). They, and the bottom-feeding spammers on CL, must be making cash on their scams, or they wouldn't continue.

One good thing about the web is forums such as this one--because they're tightly moderated, and kept on topic, they're very useful for whatever your interest--cars, music, seduction, etc.

I don't know where it will end. After years of wasting way too much time on the Internet, my advice is to look for poontang out there in the real world, in the ways you know will work.

3rdI

S Mayne
03-30-08, 20:15
Yea, I think I'm gonna head down that route. I've tried the likes of CL, AFF, dating sites, chat rooms, and all the endless spam not to mention women's inhibitions and pickiness is just too much to overcome. With the way it is now, it seems that the internet isn't really a place for average joes that aren't successful with meeting women to meet women, but moreso an extension of real life situations, where the field of men is so wide that women can be as picky and choosy about potential partners as they please, perhaps even moreso. Last October I was talking to a woman off of craigslist for about a week. Not just through email and instant messenger, but over the actual telephone as well. We finally set a date to meet up, and I went through all the hassle of getting the place cleaned up and changing prior plans only to have her stand me up. No phone call, no email, no nothing. Just started completely ignoring me without warning, as if she had fallen off the face of the earth. To this day I still haven't heard from her again. The same thing happened again on two different occasions with two other women a couple of months ago, except in both of those cases we had only been talking for a day. In both cases we were supposed to meet up after we had both gotten off work, and in both cases I never heard from either of them again after the last conversation before work. The sad thing is, none of these women were anything to write home about. They should've been happy that a guy like me was willing to sex them up, but I guess with so many other guys out there that a woman can back out at the last minute with one and not suffer the consequences.

Just yesterday I was chatting online with a chick off of the dating site plentyoffish.com, which I had read someone on here having some success with. After about a half hour of IMing back and forth, she leaves without warning and doesn't come back on. I just started talking to her yesterday so there's a chance that I could talk to her again, but past experiences teach me otherwise. And I'm not doing anything to scare these women off, people are just that weird, inhibited, psycho, or whatever.

Harry Bush
04-23-08, 13:33
Anyone have any info on this escort verification site. Contacted a gal via CL and she referred me to her site which then required a registration at FEVKey. Problem is that it asks for a credit card and says its a free porno site. Heard plenty of people getting stuck with bad charges on sites like this, so wanted to see if anyone has some background. Didn't find a reference by doing a search.

Kysalesguy
05-12-08, 12:08
Anyone have any info on this escort verification site. Contacted a gal via CL and she referred me to her site which then required a registration at FEVKey. Problem is that it asks for a credit card and says its a free porno site. Heard plenty of people getting stuck with bad charges on sites like this, so wanted to see if anyone has some background. Didn't find a reference by doing a search.This is a scam, as soon as you go through the process they dissappear.

Layla
09-09-08, 11:26
Layla: I think most of us are looking for nsa friends with benefits.Well I would say you are in the right place then!

Layla

HappyDave
09-09-08, 16:06
I am looking for a decent free dating site I have looked into matchdoctor and plenty of fish. OK but no good strikes. MSN and Yahoo are to limiting.

AMPaddict
10-20-08, 14:43
Exactly the same thing happened to me. The "girl" was communicating via YIM.

Was trying to sell me on "registering" as well. VERY GOOD sales pitch.

I had some time to kill, so was leading her/him/it on for about 30 minutes.

Got TOTALLY pissed off when I said I"ll sign up after meeting her. LOL!

A total con job.

Anyone else who encounters this, should waste as much of this people's time as possible. IMO.

Ampaddict

Anyone have any info on this escort verification site. Contacted a gal via CL and she referred me to her site which then required a registration at FEVKey. Problem is that it asks for a credit card and says its a free porno site. Heard plenty of people getting stuck with bad charges on sites like this, so wanted to see if anyone has some background. Didn't find a reference by doing a search.

Don Quixote19
10-23-08, 04:01
I stay away from AFF and the other sex-themed sites for two reasons. One, I've heard too many guys complaining of coming up dry, not even a date, after paying the memberships. And two, it's hard for me to believe that an average to above average woman...OK, even a fuckable woman, would go on those sites to find sex, as opposed to, a bar or club. I'm not saying it can't happen or that you guys haven't scored on these sites (if you have, I'd love to hear about it), but it can't be that common.Here's what I seem to have found out about AFF:

There are plenty of real women on there and real married women, in fact - some fairly prominent and very attractive.

However ... AFF is just a way for them to secretly revel in attention and satisfy their exhibitionist fantasies. They enjoy the sexual attention their doctor or lawyer or businessman hubbies are not giving them.

That is ALL they are after - showing their naked bodies on AFF and getting tons of mail from horndogs.

These women have NO INTENTION of meeting anyone for a date or at a motel for sex.

So I concur ... AFF is a total waste of time and money.

Don Quixote19
10-23-08, 04:05
The Internet changes in waves, partly due to technology and partly due to social factors. For example, MeSpace becoming the premier networking site was an unpredictable development. Goggle's preeminence as a search engine was partly innovation, but also a chain reaction of popularity.

Regarding porn and poon on the net, back in the day (in the early 90s), communication was slow, but people were much open to talking and meeting, because even though it was just as dangerous then as it is now, the scary stories hadn't gotten around yet. Back around 2000 I met up with women via Yah00 chat. They turned out to be to flaky for anything to come of it, but the point is I got them to meet, whereas today I believe even if I got past all the spambots to meet a real person, she'd be too scared to meet. Yah00 personals are still okay as far as I know.

Another recollection... When webcams first came out, for instance, the most daring pioneers would only flash or tease... now the web is full of exhibitionistic vids of people full-out doing it on webcams. Why the change in attitude, I don't know... it might be a mass mania. The only thing we can count on is that it WILL change over time.

So, while it has become easier to get porn via the web (because of bandwidth), it has become harder to meet people via the web (because of spam). The omnipresence of the spam amazes me too. For example, AFF ads are practically on every sexual thumblog and pornring (pages of links that lead to other pages of links, ad nauseam). They, and the bottom-feeding spammers on CL, must be making cash on their scams, or they wouldn't continue.

One good thing about the web is forums such as this one--because they're tightly moderated, and kept on topic, they're very useful for whatever your interest--cars, music, seduction, etc.

I don't know where it will end. After years of wasting way too much time on the Internet, my advice is to look for poontang out there in the real world, in the ways you know will work.

3rdIGood post.

Around 2001-2002 I met several women across the country who came to my place for the weekend via the old AOL chatrooms.

Man, those used to be some happening places but of course the internet was quite different 7 or 8 years ago.

I really kinda miss those times when AOL was the undisputed heavyweight champ of IPs.

MSN and Yahoo chatrooms are a waste of time as filled with spam as they are.

I Need It
11-07-08, 19:57
I joined this one for free. Does anyone think it's worth paying to be able to send messages to the ladies? I am getting alot of messages but I think they may be fake. Any info is greatly appreciated! http://www.amateurmatch.com/

SgtPerv
11-07-08, 20:30
I joined this one for free. Does anyone think it's worth paying to be able to send messages to the ladies? I am getting alot of messages but I think they may be fake. Any info is greatly appreciated! http://www.amateurmatch.com/You are right a bunch of fake and out of country/state emails.

Save your money.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Antzzz
11-23-08, 01:00
Good post.

Around 2001-2002 I met several women across the country who came to my place for the weekend via the old AOL chatrooms.

Man, those used to be some happening places but of course the internet was quite different 7 or 8 years ago.

I really kinda miss those times when AOL was the undisputed heavyweight champ of IPs.

MSN and Yahoo chatrooms are a waste of time as filled with spam as they are.Sigh, the good ol days. Aol was the shieet.

Kysalesguy
12-01-08, 11:23
I joined this one for free. Does anyone think it's worth paying to be able to send messages to the ladies? I am getting alot of messages but I think they may be fake. Any info is greatly appreciated! http://www.amateurmatch.com/I tried the same site, and got alot of fake e-mails, so I paid. It's kinda like paying for spam blocker(lol)the e-mails stopped, real or fake you decide

Coco Chanel
12-25-08, 09:23
5'7" 160 lbs. curvy, thick, 42D-34-40, long legs, long, strawberry blond hair, shaved, very clean, attractive.

Happtrav
01-04-09, 07:42
Anyone had any experience with meetmesafely.com or meetsafer.com?

Centralt
01-26-09, 04:03
Has anyone been on one of the all inclusive adult vacations in the Dominican? I am thinking about booking one ( I am not going to advertise for them yet ) for about 7000.00 for 4 days and 3 nights. Their website looks like a pretty good time and guarantees two girls a night. Any info anyone can give me will be appreciated. Especially if you know of a cheaper place.

Bigtbear
02-04-09, 16:31
Has anyone been on one of the all inclusive adult vacations in the Dominican? I am thinking about booking one ( I am not going to advertise for them yet ) for about 7000.00 for 4 days and 3 nights. Their website looks like a pretty good time and guarantees two girls a night. Any info anyone can give me will be appreciated. Especially if you know of a cheaper place.Your money will definitely go a lot farther at the DR if you just get a nice hotel and partake of the local tang, its out there, all kinds, ready and available.

I went with a friend to DR on a golf outing and was just amazed at what's out there. Don't think I would have tried it though without someone to show me the ropes.

File a report and let us know how it goes.

Clinton Bush
02-07-09, 18:51
Has anyone been on one of the all inclusive adult vacations in the Dominican? I am thinking about booking one ( I am not going to advertise for them yet ) for about 7000.00 for 4 days and 3 nights. Their website looks like a pretty good time and guarantees two girls a night. Any info anyone can give me will be appreciated. Especially if you know of a cheaper place.

There are a couple places mentioned that sound pretty good. Blackbeard's is the name of one particular place that is well reviewed as being a pretty mcuh no frills place for meeting girls and boning them all day. I think what you pay at those places depends on what you are looking for - you will pay more for fancy restaurants, waterfalls, huge rooms, etc.

Let us know where you go and how it works out.

Missionarydude
02-11-09, 14:52
Has anyone been on one of the all inclusive adult vacations in the Dominican? I am thinking about booking one ( I am not going to advertise for them yet ) for about 7000.00 for 4 days and 3 nights. Their website looks like a pretty good time and guarantees two girls a night. Any info anyone can give me will be appreciated. Especially if you know of a cheaper place.I've never been to this place but they send me their newsletter every month or so. It looks great! Viking's Exotic Resort in the DR.

http://www.cat69.com/newsletter/janintern4_09.html

TwistedBrother
02-14-09, 15:54
On CL the last few days, I've contacted girls who eventually tried to get me to verify via these type of things. One was amateurmatch.com, one was webcams.com, and the other was something similar I've forgotten.

The girls sounded really good, and had local information, but I couldn't get myself to do it because I feared that there would be credit card charges, difficulty in cancelling and the lack of potential "real" girls, despite all appearances.

Fortunately, I've found enough real action around me to stave off the temptation of trying it.

Shiz Zam
02-20-09, 19:54
I've never been to this place but they send me their newsletter every month or so. It looks great! Viking's Exotic Resort in the DR.

http://www.cat69.com/newsletter/janintern4_09.htmlI get thier emails often as well. Have looked into it to some degree, but considering the current economy I could not afford it.

I have done a tour to Costa Rica and would highly recommend a trip to anyone.
Beautiful women, clean hotels, no hassles and all girls carry government health cards!

Bob Parks
05-03-09, 17:18
On CL the last few days, I've contacted girls who eventually tried to get me to verify via these type of things. One was amateurmatch.com, one was webcams.com, and the other was something similar I've forgotten.

The girls sounded really good, and had local information, but I couldn't get myself to do it because I feared that there would be credit card charges, difficulty in cancelling and the lack of potential "real" girls, despite all appearances.

Fortunately, I've found enough real action around me to stave off the temptation of trying it.It is a rip off just to get CC info or spam. Some of these sites also pay the "girls" some are acutally guys posing as girls get a small fee for getting you to join. They say it is for their saftey, to verify age and make sure you are not LE that is bulls*** it is for them to scam you out of money or your email address. If a girl is real she has no problem finding some horn dog to F the shit out of her. I am not saying guys don't get laid off the site but I would say it is really rare not worth the time and trouble. Just think if they put all the time and energy the spend on those sites to getting poon at the local bars and crack shacks.

Nobsdave
05-04-09, 23:09
Has anyone tried FLING? I've done the AFF and ALT. For me ALT sucked. AFF was great. Bang 2 out of every 7 girls emailed. You just have to feel them out. No can't with most just go straight in and ask, so you want to me a fuck morrow. It will take some time. If you want that, hit the streets or CL.

Thinking about SEXSearch. Buddy of mine said it's great for the paying guys. Good girls for fun. Anyone used it?

Member #4064
05-10-09, 21:48
Don't use True.com. They give you a 3 day trial without the upfront cost. The actual cost is $49. per 30 days plus chat cost.

Here is the real concern. During a chat I recieved over 5 private messages for chat. Guess what...they were all from South Africa asking for my yahoo messager info.. what is up with that?

Jaw4You
05-11-09, 09:34
Was at Viking the week after Easter. I usually go twice a year if possible, but it has gotten harder as the flights have been cut back due to the economy. When the economy is bad it means tourists don't go to the DR and the airlines start cutting flights. If you are in the northeast you actually get a break now, as Jet Blue is flying into Puerto Plata, which is where you need to arrive.

90% of the girls are from Russia or Ukraine. The other 10% are from Brazil. This is all high class and yes it is expensive. But I find it to be very worthwhile. If anyone wants any details you can PM me.

Steve

I get thier emails often as well. Have looked into it to some degree, but considering the current economy I could not afford it.

I have done a tour to Costa Rica and would highly recommend a trip to anyone.
Beautiful women, clean hotels, no hassles and all girls carry government health cards!

Jr Monger
06-16-09, 14:50
plentyoffish.com is free and real. I've used it before

Happtrav
07-05-09, 13:50
This report summaries my years of experience on the web.

OBC - This site only has the obese and ugly woman. The pretty ones are normally scammers. The ugly ones are so desperate, they think this is the last chance for a booty call. After over a year of paid membership I have only met one crackhead. Really, don't waste your time with this site.

Ms. Madison - You have to buy credits upfront. The woman on this site are definitely classier, but just as empty and fake. Most woman on here only want to xchange emails or have cyber sex chats. Some are freaky, really messed up in the head: In pschy treatment kind of woman. After months of paid membership, no real meeting yet: Oh yeah lots of email xchanges and online chats.

Okcupid - FREE site. Most woman on here are brain dead, unemployed, and just out looking for trouble, since they have nothing better to do in their lives. Yes, I have met woman on here. But do not expect anything hot and heavy. They are mostly looking for a free dinner, and to vent about their failed relationships/ marriages. If you are single and just need a so-so looking girlfriend to hang around with, this is probably your best bet. But for an Affair, this is not the site.

Plenty - Free. Pretty much like cupid.

Yahoo and Match - Only difference between between these and the free sites is the woman have a lot more baggage on a Paid sites. Short relationships are possible, but make sure you do not get attached or set yourself up to get burnt.

Fling - Only scams.

Aff and so many more variations - A Half way bright person will realize there are so many different names that are all hooked up to Aff. Example: marriedandplaying, Passion etc. etc. No luck on Aff whatsoever. And if any person reports luck on Aff, they are most likely employed in marketing by Aff. Most profiles on Aff are fake.

Craigs - Come on now.

Discreetaffairs and discreetadventures - Low volume. No excitement

So there is no real website to seek real life Affairs. There are just many businesses that make false promises and will gladly take your money away.

Buyer beware, and if you really want to have an inperson affair, you will have much better luck on the street or at the airport by starting a conversation with a woman.

Stay safe out there.

Clinton Bush
08-03-09, 10:12

OBC - This site only has the obese and ugly woman. The pretty ones are normally scammers. The ugly ones are so desperate, they think this is the last chance for a booty call. After over a year of paid membership I have only met one crackhead. Really, don't waste your time with this site.

Ms. Madison - You have to buy credits upfront. The woman on this site are definitely classier, but just as empty and fake. Most woman on here only want to xchange emails or have cyber sex chats. Some are freaky, really messed up in the head: In pschy treatment kind of woman. After months of paid membership, no real meeting yet: Oh yeah lots of email xchanges and online chats.

Okcupid - FREE site. Most woman on here are brain dead, unemployed, and just out looking for trouble, since they have nothing better to do in their lives. Yes, I have met woman on here. But do not expect anything hot and heavy. They are mostly looking for a free dinner, and to vent about their failed relationships/ marriages. If you are single and just need a so-so looking girlfriend to hang around with, this is probably your best bet. But for an Affair, this is not the site.

Yahoo and Match - Only difference between between these and the free sites is the woman have a lot more baggage on a Paid sites. Short relationships are possible, but make sure you do not get attached or set yourself up to get burnt.

Fling - Only scams.

Aff and so many more variations - A Half way bright person will realize there are so many different names that are all hooked up to Aff. Example: marriedandplaying, Passion etc. etc. No luck on Aff whatsoever. And if any person reports luck on Aff, they are most likely employed in marketing by Aff. Most profiles on Aff are fake.

Craigs - Come on now.

So there is no real website to seek real life Affairs. There are just many businesses that make false promises and will gladly take your money away.

Buyer beware, and if you really want to have an inperson affair, you will have much better luck on the street or at the airport by starting a conversation with a woman.

Stay safe out there.

I noticed "Fling" advertises on Jackson's site and I wondered about them. I just couldn't imagine the 100 hot chicks posting naked pictures looking for free sex in my city being real. Sounds like you are better off going to a bar.

Ricky Raccoon
08-03-09, 11:51
Happytrav,

Exellent report. This is definate proof why I am staying away from these sites. However, I have some comments:
You are absolutely right. I have met two chicks from OBC, and they battle ship class big. They were both pretty, but H-U-G-E! If you like battle ships with drama that can crush you in one swift hump, this is your site.

Yahoo sucks...PERIOD. It's a worthless site. As for match, I have always had luck, BUT, Happytrav is right. ONLY short relationships. Every chick I have met on both of these sites have some type of drama: ADD, depression, schizophrenia, at least one kid (usually 2-5). Additionally, if you love kids and think kids need to be raised in a certain manner, not your sites. These parents are the reason there are inept politicians, criminals, crooked politicians, etc... in this world. If you do not want drama and want a stress free life, stay away.
You will find women in the most common places.....libraries, airports, zoos, aquariums, on the street, in restaurants.......just walk down the street or take mass transit looking happy (make sure you are dressed nice and smell good) and say "hello". As simple as it sounds, it works.

Ricky
p.s. I use these sites 'cause I travel a lot, so there is always a door to my great escape. Bye b*tch!!!!

Ricky Raccoon
08-03-09, 11:56
I noticed "Fling" advertises on Jackson's site and I wondered about them. I just couldn't imagine the 100 hot chicks posting naked pictures looking for free sex in my city being real. Sounds like you are better off going to a bar.
C,
advertising is wonderful. Revenue generated keeps Jackson's servers up-to-date and operating well.
I'll use the bar with a twist. Instead of using just a wingman, I will go out in a group consisting of two wingmen and four wingwomen. Believe it or not, the wingwomen are the greatest asset, as they will bring the women to you! I have used this method at six flags and the beach......

Clinton Bush
08-03-09, 14:27
C,
advertising is wonderful. Revenue generated keeps Jackson's servers up-to-date and operating well.
I'll use the bar with a twist. Instead of using just a wingman, I will go out in a group consisting of two wingmen and four wingwomen. Believe it or not, the wingwomen are the greatest asset, as they will bring the women to you! I have used this method at six flags and the beach......

I guess that would lower the defenses of the other women you were trying to meet.

And yes I like Jackson's advertisers as well. All are great folks.

TwistedBrother
08-03-09, 14:41
I know a gal who is a relatively "normal" person - 40s, good 9-5 job she's had for years, but needs extra money for this and that - who posts on AFF. She gets 3-5 dates a month from it. I imagine it's a lot like CL's personals. 95 percent BS, but you can occasionally find a decent hookup or relationship.

I had a few dates with Match and Cupid.

MemphisMonger
08-31-09, 00:52
Guys,

My friend tried this site and he has gotten alot ass from it. Singlesnet is the name of the site. I tried it out and it works! You do have to pay a memebership but you can op for just 1 month. I think its around $25. You just have to have alittle game, not much. There are some decent looking girls on here and some fugly, it all depends how hard you want to work for it. I bagged a 23 yr old, face wasn't all that but the body was nice. Nailed her on the first date all night too.

RediMax42
10-28-09, 10:11
Sugardaddy for me.

At least you know up front what's up!?

IndyGuy
11-12-09, 21:32
Yahoo sucks...PERIOD.

Yes indeed, yahoo is terrible. But once LOONNGG ago it was the shit. And when I say long ago, I'm talking mid 90's. Back then I was a freestyling youngster with plenty of time to kill and yahoo was brand new. The old 1995 yahoo system was entirely free in an age when spam hadn't been created yet. The person behind each and every female post was almost always the exact person descrbed and since the mass public hadn't quite grasped the meaning of the net yet, a guy stood a decent chance at meeting and banging a chick. When I say decient I'm still talking about odds of perhaps 8:1 or 12:1 against, but dudes, that is lightyears better than anything available in today's environment.

I'd sit in my dorm room and send out feelers to all the women I could find, much like a fisherman casting a net. My requirements were simply 1. Female and 2. Within a 3 state radius. Perhaps 15% would respond. From there perhaps a quarter would engage in conversation (no im chat then, had to email everything). And half of those would end in a meeting. From 1995-1997 I fucked 14 women this way...about one every other month. The youngest was 19 and the oldest was in her 50's (before milf was even a word). I once drove 800 miles for a chick back then. Ah..the things we do when we're young... The system worked so well for me I eventually created an excel spreadsheet to track my data: Which login names respnded, what they said about themselves, which ones were one-time responders so I'd remember to keep sending emails to them in an attempt to keep them on the fishhook, on and on. Every week I'd search for new members to hit with communication.

In 1996 spammers and fakers started showing up to spoil the party and by 1997 the greater whole of males had discovered the internet resulting in the ruination of my system by the loud clammoring of the new sausage-fest. 12:1 against quickly became 20:1, then 100:1, until the environment on yahoo reached the level it is at today: nearly worthless.

But I'll always look back upon those good 'ole days with fondness!

Travelrat
11-13-09, 18:59
I've had success on this website. It's free, all you have to do is sign up. This week, met two different women in two different cities: Grand Rapids, MI and Elkhart, IN. Had uncovered FS with both. I was looking for older ladies, 45+. First was 48 and next was 49. Both a little overweight, but the women on this site post a little about their background. If they're married, looking for friends, it's pretty easy to exchange a few emails and then connect. The married ones leave you alone afterwards. However, both want me to see them again next time I'm in town. This site is better than POF.

Third Eye
11-20-09, 06:06
I've had success on this website. It's free, all you have to do is sign up. This week, met two different women in two different cities: Grand Rapids, MI and Elkhart, IN. Had uncovered FS with both. I was looking for older ladies, 45+. First was 48 and next was 49. Both a little overweight, but the women on this site post a little about their background. If they're married, looking for friends, it's pretty easy to exchange a few emails and then connect. The married ones leave you alone afterwards. However, both want me to see them again next time I'm in town. This site is better than POF.

A word of warning about Tagged. There have been some complaints about it collecting contact info from your address book and spamming all the contacts. The site may work for hooking up, but if you register, use a new free email address like gmail or yahoo--it'll help protect you from address harvesting and spamming.

Here are some reports about the site and the complaints it has generated:
http://www.istokpavlovic.com/blog/spamming-20-taggedcom/
http://hitsusa.com/blog/74/taggedcom-warning/

Rubenme2
11-20-09, 10:08
I was looking for some info on Ms. Madison and you gave me what I needed. I'm off to a local cougar ar this weekend. Face to face and old school is the only way to go and not get ripped off.

Peace!

Swflaboater
11-20-09, 10:29
Being of the ripe age where I remember the internet in its infancy and when Yahoo hit the street. I had to chuckle when I read this. Thanks for bringing back memories of the good ol' days!

For what its worth. My first laptop computer had two floppy disks. And no hard drive! Showing my age:)

Later

Yes indeed, yahoo is terrible. But once LOONNGG ago it was the shit. And when I say long ago, I'm talking mid 90's. Back then I was a freestyling youngster with plenty of time to kill and yahoo was brand new. The old 1995 yahoo system was entirely free in an age when spam hadn't been created yet. The person behind each and every female post was almost always the exact person descrbed and since the mass public hadn't quite grasped the meaning of the net yet, a guy stood a decent chance at meeting and banging a chick. When I say decient I'm still talking about odds of perhaps 8:1 or 12:1 against, but dudes, that is lightyears better than anything available in today's environment.

I'd sit in my dorm room and send out feelers to all the women I could find, much like a fisherman casting a net. My requirements were simply 1. Female and 2. Within a 3 state radius. Perhaps 15% would respond. From there perhaps a quarter would engage in conversation (no im chat then, had to email everything). And half of those would end in a meeting. From 1995-1997 I fucked 14 women this way...about one every other month. The youngest was 19 and the oldest was in her 50's (before milf was even a word). I once drove 800 miles for a chick back then. Ah..the things we do when we're young... The system worked so well for me I eventually created an excel spreadsheet to track my data: Which login names respnded, what they said about themselves, which ones were one-time responders so I'd remember to keep sending emails to them in an attempt to keep them on the fishhook, on and on. Every week I'd search for new members to hit with communication.

In 1996 spammers and fakers started showing up to spoil the party and by 1997 the greater whole of males had discovered the internet resulting in the ruination of my system by the loud clammoring of the new sausage-fest. 12:1 against quickly became 20:1, then 100:1, until the environment on yahoo reached the level it is at today: nearly worthless.

But I'll always look back upon those good 'ole days with fondness!

Cacti
12-18-09, 17:08
I used to belong to AFF, about five years ago, I used to travel about 5 states so I was always in major cities like Minneapolis, Kansas City etc.

I have to admit it worked out very good for me, I ended up seeing one regular in Minn for about three years and the same in other like KC. Even in my own town I had lots of luck, many just wanted a FWB situation, and I treated to nice dinners.

I also at one time was going to relocate because of work and I was a member of Match, so I started checking out the women in KC, I never sent any winks or anything. Well all of a sudden I was getting emails from women asking me why I was looking in an area I didn't live, I mentioned that I may have to relocated and a few gave me their numbers and asked that I give them a few days notice and we would end up having dinner then they always came to my hotel for a early evening of fun, they all left before midnight, I assume they all had hubbies at home.

One is KC meet me at my hotel after I finished up work around 9:30 am, I left the Hotel at 5:00 pm I ran out of condoms is the only reason I think she left.

Good Luck to all

Cacti

RediMax42
12-19-09, 11:10
you do need to reg w/ a new clean email account to prevent your contacts from getting spammed...

Duckydo
12-19-09, 11:55
I used to belong to AFF, about five years ago, I used to travel about 5 states so I was always in major cities like Minneapolis, Kansas City etc.

I have to admit it worked out very good for me, I ended up seeing one regular in Minn for about three years and the same in other like KC. Even in my own town I had lots of luck, many just wanted a FWB situation, and I treated to nice dinners.

I also at one time was going to relocate because of work and I was a member of Match, so I started checking out the women in KC, I never sent any winks or anything. Well all of a sudden I was getting emails from women asking me why I was looking in an area I didn't live, I mentioned that I may have to relocated and a few gave me their numbers and asked that I give them a few days notice and we would end up having dinner then they always came to my hotel for a early evening of fun, they all left before midnight, I assume they all had hubbies at home.

One is KC meet me at my hotel after I finished up work around 9:30 am, I left the Hotel at 5:00 pm I ran out of condoms is the only reason I think she left.

Good Luck to all

Cacti

Cacti, you are truly the master cocksman. I salute you.

Bubba King
01-14-10, 13:37

Fling - Only scams.

Craigs - Come on now.

Stay safe out there.I can comment on one. Ms. Madison. I had a few exchanges with one woman on the site. We set up lunch, met, talked, and proceeded to get a hotel room. We hooked up about once every month and a half for about a year. This one was actually single, but just looking for a FB. That was the only one I had any luck with.

I did join Fling for a few months. Total bull shit.

Other than that, I am not familiar with the other sites.

HappyDave
01-15-10, 08:06
Tried.

POF, Ms Maddison, Match.com and several others. Have to say mostly head games and a waste of time.

Utanks
03-20-10, 02:58
So anyone have 411 on the ad that's on this site? The "facebook" of sex?

Another fake joint?

My experience involved trying fling. I actually tried it on 2 different occasions. Most of the time I either had to deal with fake bots or people that just wanted to exchange flirty PMs. I did meet 2 gals in person for lunch. Exchanged info and thought might lead to more, but they never panned out. The gals just didn't want to go that next step. But after hundreds of inquiries and only 2 lunch dates, I can say that searching for one night stands via those sites is just plain a waste of time, IMO.

Happtrav
03-31-10, 13:32
Watch Out. Tagged will put viruses on your computer. After being on Tagged for over a year. I have only met with one crazy 19 year old.

The Volume of people is very low on Tagged. Also, you will never hear back from them when you really want to meet in person. A Big waste of time. Hey, at least it is FREE. IMHO Avoid TAGGED.

FYI, seekbang.com = Fling.com Same site, different marketing.

Happtrav
04-15-10, 01:40
Anyone have any good experiences with either Sipsap.com and Escorts.com?

Not exactly dating sites, but at least they will guarantee that you will see some action.

RediMax42
04-21-10, 22:57
Low end hard core, I wouldn't stick your dick into that......

Cammack
05-14-10, 11:47
I've had good luck using both sites.

I've met ladies off of both that were great!

Camm

Anyone have any good experiences with either Sipsap.com and Escorts.com?

Not exactly dating sites, but at least they will guarantee that you will see some action.

Fbtom
05-24-10, 18:40
I've had good luck using both sites.

I've met ladies off of both that were great!

Camm

Low end hard core, I wouldn't stick your dick into that......

I too have used both with success. The other sites I have found to be a huge waste of time, CL included. As for being "Low end", got to be very careful to have higher standards when you search on them. Why choose the worst of the bunch? Even when I experienced a bait & switch recently, I chose the hottest girl in the lineup to make it somewhat worthwhile. Big lesson learned by me is that even if a girl is super hot, the poor attitude or service kills the potential good time.

Slick Dick
05-26-10, 18:45
What about Zoosk? Anybody try that?

Happtrav
09-09-10, 11:48
A website called meetlocals is marketing aggressively. In a week I have heard from 4 woman, who in my experience, are acting like providers.

Anyone have any positive experiences with this site?

Aimstraight
10-06-10, 01:51
What about Zoosk? Anybody try that?Can't speak for all. But I haven't had much luck with Zoosk. Mostly older gals with children. And that's not what I"m looking for. Like almost everything. YMMV!

Bbcruiser
10-21-10, 17:36
POF. I used this for a short while and found there were something like 5-10 cocks for every female so I had to send a lot of messages out to get any responses. The girls I met with on here were generally willing to give up the puss, but never on the first date for me. The average was probably 2 dates and one very average girl I met held out and only gave it up reluctantly on the 3rd date. I also found that the women I was able to get were of significantly lower quality in terms of looks than one would find in real life situations. Sadly, all of the women I met on there had been physically abused by their exs and were very emotionally unstable (I went on dates with 5 different chicks and slept with 4 of them. The 5th one was so dangerously crazy that I made up an excuse and left)

Ashley Madison. I paid for a membership and got only a few responses on here. None of the chicks replied back a second time so, in my opinion, it is a big scam. In fairness, I have no idea if there is some better way to play their system, such as buying the option to send out mass emails to lots of chicks at once. At any rate, I found that it separated me from my money (and I am an entertaining, reasonably good looking, fit, educated, guy in his 30s. Perhaps I wasn't vulgar enough for the chicks on that site, I really don't know?

Adult Friend Finder, Fling, and the Like. A total waste of time and money. They create fake profiles that email you to try to get you to sign up. I never did sign up, but I posted a fake trial profile using pics of a guy who is a model and got nothing but fake responses.

HappyDave
10-22-10, 07:06
POF. I used this for a short while and found there were something like 5-10 cocks for every female so I had to send a lot of messages out to get any responses. The girls I met with on here were generally willing to give up the puss, but never on the first date for me. The average was probably 2 dates and one very average girl I met held out and only gave it up reluctantly on the 3rd date. I also found that the women I was able to get were of significantly lower quality in terms of looks than one would find in real life situations. Sadly, all of the women I met on there had been physically abused by their exs and were very emotionally unstable (I went on dates with 5 different chicks and slept with 4 of them. The 5th one was so dangerously crazy that I made up an excuse and left)

Ashley Madison. I paid for a membership and got only a few responses on here. None of the chicks replied back a second time so, in my opinion, it is a big scam. In fairness, I have no idea if there is some better way to play their system, such as buying the option to send out mass emails to lots of chicks at once. At any rate, I found that it separated me from my money (and I am an entertaining, reasonably good looking, fit, educated, guy in his 30s. Perhaps I wasn't vulgar enough for the chicks on that site, I really don't know?

Adult Friend Finder, Fling, and the Like. A total waste of time and money. They create fake profiles that email you to try to get you to sign up. I never did sign up, but I posted a fake trial profile using pics of a guy who is a model and got nothing but fake responses. Over about the past three years I have found the same, totally dropped POF and AFF actually AFF has a trial period and will totally cut you off if you do not pay. AM it seems some of the profiles have been on for ever unchanged. I think they are totally fake and only a few that come through are real. Some of the gals reply but there profile is gone in no time. Got to know one gal but her profile was totally fake. They wife tried it and got totally slammed by guys, her mail box was full in half an hour.

Happtrav
10-26-10, 10:37
Nothing but spam on SpiceorNice. Stay away.

Also, meetlocals is a useless site as well. I have been on the site for 2 months. Not one real person on there.

The fact of the matter is, only 40% of the people in the world have internet access. Of those 40,90% of them are males or BBW's.

Do your math and stay safe out there.

RoadWarrior615
11-13-10, 04:11
I been using this one for awhile now. I have got some free easy dates from this website. The key is don't come to straight forward. I guess the girls there don't want to feel like working girls, once I learned that I got more girls to spend a night with me. Its very easy. I had all kind of ages and races from there and they are real people.

Just play it smooth and I guarantee you will get some. Those girls are freaking horney. Me and my friend counted 5 girls we did in one week from there. We actually ran a contest. This website is kind of like the online phone dating.

Sometimes girls ask for $$ and sometimes I oblige. Anyway enjoy and leave feeback.

http://*******.com/bootycalltonight

RoadWarrior615
11-13-10, 22:55
Sorry link was bad on other post. I got emails from my friends here advising me of it. But anyway.

I been using this one for awhile now. I have got some free easy dates from this website. The key is don't come to straight forward. I guess the girls there don't want to feel like working girls, once I learned that I got more girls to spend a night with me. Its very easy. I had all kind of ages and races from there and they are real people.

Just play it smooth and I guarantee you will get some. Those girls are freaking horny. Me and my friend counted 5 girls we did in one week from there. We actually ran a contest. This website is kind of like the online phone dating.

Sometimes girls ask for $$ and sometimes I oblige. Anyway enjoy and leave feedback.

Here is the website. Have fun. Superbinfoandtips. Info / getsextonight

Happtrav
11-16-10, 00:21
The URL directs you to OnlineBootyCall or OBC. Com

I have had a paid 1 year membership on OBC with no success. The reason, OBC requires that woman put you on their BootyCall or BC list, before you can communicate with them.

Right away, you can figure out this system is flawed. Woman have way to much power on OBC. That can never work out in a guys favor.

Go ahead waste your Dollars. OBC gets a thumbs down from my side.

Anyone has a true, unbiased, positive experience on an online dating site?

Sorry link was bad on other post. I got emails from my friends here advising me of it. But anyway.

Just play it smooth and I guarantee you will get some. Those girls are freaking horny. Me and my friend counted 5 girls we did in one week from there. We actually ran a contest. This website is kind of like the online phone dating.

Sometimes girls ask for $$ and sometimes I oblige. Anyway enjoy and leave feedback.

Here is the website. Have fun. Superbinfoandtips. Info / getsextonight

Happtrav
12-13-10, 12:51
Only Spam on Speeddate.

More fake profiles then you can count. And very low volume. Oh yeah, Speedate keeps emailing you saying you are so much in demand. All lies.

Save your money and stay away.

Vanquish
01-12-11, 13:45
After spending a bit too much on Ashley Madison, I finally hit the lottery. My profile was sexually suggestive but not insanely jerky or assholish. After reupping the lowest membership level. I got two bites. One was from a girl who wanted a long-term mistress situation. Unfortunately she kept calling and texting at the wrong hours and when I was able to get back with her, she stopped taking my calls.

But holy hell. The next day I started talking to one girl and we set up a date. Met at a hotel in a separate town and it was 100% sex. I hate to sound TGTBT, but the girl was 5'3", perfect body, insane ass, and really cute face.

Due to the travel (and the fact that I'm not single) we only meet once a week or so. But Ashley Madison did come through. Took a lot of work though.

As for AFF. I'm at the point to where I think the whole place is fake. Before I was on Ashley Madison, I was on AFF and it took forever and a ton of work to find anyone. I finally met a BBW who, if she hadn't have had the cutest face ever, I wouldn't have taken a second look at. She ended up being a fun roll in the hay 3 or 4 times, but again, she was from too far away to make things regular.

As an aside, on an episode of Law and Order they did a plot where some New Yorkers used an app called "Booty Call" or something. Basically the idea was if you sign up (male or female) you'll meet anyone for sex. No questions asked. The app had a GPS function so you could basically see if there was someone nearby who wanted to fuck.

Apple would never allow such an app. But I'd LOVE for a site like that to start up. No long profiles. No emails back and forth. Just sign up if you're DTF. And turn on the GPS when you're ready. (Pipe dream I know)

Anyone having any luck finding the best dating site for quick hookups?

Vanquish
01-12-11, 14:02
yes indeed, yahoo is terrible. but once loonngg ago it was the shit. and when i say long ago, i'm talking mid 90's. back then i was a freestyling youngster with plenty of time to kill and yahoo was brand new. the old 1995 yahoo system was entirely free in an age when spam hadn't been created yet. the person behind each and every female post was almost always the exact person descrbed and since the mass public hadn't quite grasped the meaning of the net yet, a guy stood a decent chance at meeting and banging a chick. when i say decient i'm still talking about odds of perhaps 8:1 or 12:1 against, but dudes, that is lightyears better than anything available in today's environment.

i'd sit in my dorm room and send out feelers to all the women i could find, much like a fisherman casting a net. my requirements were simply 1. female and 2. within a 3 state radius. perhaps 15% would respond. from there perhaps a quarter would engage in conversation (no i'm chat then, had to email everything). and half of those would end in a meeting. from 1995-1997 i fucked 14 women this way. about one every other month. the youngest was 19 and the oldest was in her 50's (before milf was even a word). i once drove 800 miles for a chick back then. ah. the things we do when we're young. the system worked so well for me i eventually created an excel spreadsheet to track my data: which login names respnded, what they said about themselves, which ones were one-time responders so i'd remember to keep sending emails to them in an attempt to keep them on the fishhook, on and on. every week i'd search for new members to hit with communication.

in 1996 spammers and fakers started showing up to spoil the party and by 1997 the greater whole of males had discovered the internet resulting in the ruination of my system by the loud clammoring of the new sausage-fest. 12:1 against quickly became 20:1, then 100:1, until the environment on yahoo reached the level it is at today: nearly worthless.

but i'll always look back upon those good 'ole days with fondness!sorry to post again so quickly. but i too remember these good ol' days! i'm in my late 30's and remember how wild the chatroom names were. and how insane the pms the girls (yes, some guys posing, but that's way overblown) would send.

(you know. that show dateline where they sting guys for trolling for **** girls. back in the heyday of yahoo. there were all kinds of chatrooms where non-**** girls would roleplay ****. and guys would play along. i'm not defending true perverts, but it's weird that something that went on for so long has done a complete 180.)

i too made hellacious drives to score, but every one of those drives (except for one) was worth it.

if there were a better way to root out the fakes, bots, and spammers, i could see a free for all chat site doing well.

thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Brian Went
01-23-11, 20:45
But I'll always look back upon those good 'ole days with fondness!I do remember the days where I was able to make contact with a variety of ladies for pleasure. A couple I met were steady contacts and a few were one time only affairs. I used some site which focused on Indy and I will say had a lot of rejections but the successes were sweet.

My favorite was a contact I made during some email exchanges during lunch on a Friday. She wanted to meet that night and coincidentally I was able to make that happen. (I was / am married.) We spent the entire night together and she was exactly as she described, a young Demi Moore. The best part was she want to try anal but had never found anyone who promised to be slow and gentle with her small frame. I was and it was great. I had hoped to meet her again but she returned my follow up email asking I never contact her again. Given being married and somewhat high profile with my job, I did exactly as she requested.

More recently I ended up in Kokomo and have been unsuccessful the past 10 years to really get anything going. A lot of risk between my job and smaller market. I am thinking that someone at work has been flirty and I have been staying late each night for a few minutes where she stops by to chat about this and that. I won't make the first move but should she drop a hint, then I would be on it. She is a nice looking MILF who has a husband who works nights. .

GuyIncognito19
03-18-11, 16:27
After spending a bit too much on Ashley Madison, I finally hit the lottery. My profile was sexually suggestive but not insanely jerky or assholish. After reupping the lowest membership level. I got two bites. One was from a girl who wanted a long-term mistress situation. Unfortunately she kept calling and texting at the wrong hours and when I was able to get back with her, she stopped taking my calls.

But holy hell. The next day I started talking to one girl and we set up a date. Met at a hotel in a separate town and it was 100% sex. I hate to sound TGTBT, but the girl was 5'3", perfect body, insane ass, and really cute face.

Due to the travel (and the fact that I'm not single) we only meet once a week or so. But Ashley Madison did come through. Took a lot of work though.

As for AFF. I'm at the point to where I think the whole place is fake. Before I was on Ashley Madison, I was on AFF and it took forever and a ton of work to find anyone. I finally met a BBW who, if she hadn't have had the cutest face ever, I wouldn't have taken a second look at. She ended up being a fun roll in the hay 3 or 4 times, but again, she was from too far away to make things regular.

As an aside, on an episode of Law and Order they did a plot where some New Yorkers used an app called "Booty Call" or something. Basically the idea was if you sign up (male or female) you'll meet anyone for sex. No questions asked. The app had a GPS function so you could basically see if there was someone nearby who wanted to fuck.

Apple would never allow such an app. But I'd LOVE for a site like that to start up. No long profiles. No emails back and forth. Just sign up if you're DTF. And turn on the GPS when you're ready. (Pipe dream I know)

Anyone having any luck finding the best dating site for quick hookups?First off.

Hello, I just joined this site recently. What a wealth of info. Thanks to you all.

I have been a member of AM for a little while now. I have "met" a few women already. A couple of them were great. Nothing has materialized for me into any in person meetups. I have encountered some damned bitter women, and have had to run away as well. I may be a bit shy about all of this, but this has been my experience. Oh, and cougars galore too. I will continue looking and will gladly share any experiences I have.

Any advice for such a shy yet desirous guy as I?

Jimgon3
03-21-11, 01:28
Mingle2 is a free website has los of members but is more of a dating site then a hook up site.

Third Eye
04-05-11, 01:20
Mingle2 is a free website has los of members but is more of a dating site then a hook up site.When you sign up, the website collects a bunch of information from you (like email and birth date) , then you go to a page where you have to enter a phone number, or you can't proceed. A free email account, sure-but no way are they getting my phone to abuse. Hate that shite.

Third Eye
04-05-11, 02:07
Quick report on Badoo. A large percentage of the female members are Hispanic or Russian. . . you'll see entire profiles written in Spanish. Not necessarily a bad thing, Hispanic women been bery bery good to me. Just something to note.

The site is not well engineered. The search feature blows. For example, a search on the Seattle area can yield results in IA and ND. They need to work on this. I actually tried to pay for power features, but the site wouldn't accept my credit card. WTF. Well, if they don't want my money. . . I can't rearrange or delete my photos either. I might have to delete the profile and start over.

There are the usual number of probable providers; these will be attractive women in their late 20s early 30s in an "open relationship." Regarding "regular" users, there are a number of fairly attractive women, and I have chatted with a few. No meetings so far, but there are some real leads. It's pretty slow, but at least not a total scam like AFF.

One bizarre thing. I see many profiles from women in Point Roberts WA. Now look that up on G*gl Maps. Point Roberts is a town of 1200 people at the end of a peninsula in Puget Sound, and you have to cross into Canada, then back into the US to get to it. And there are more than a dozen attractive women from that one town seeking romance on Badoo? Hmm.

Golfcart
04-05-11, 09:42
(edit delete) I am thinking that someone at work has been flirty and I have been staying late each night for a few minutes where she stops by to chat about this and that. I won't make the first move but should she drop a hint, then I would be on it. She is a nice looking MILF who has a husband who works nights. .Wait too long and you won't be able to. He's probably not paying attention to her. Maintain eye contact and work it so there is less space between the two of you next time. She if she maintains eye contact and doesn't move back. Ask her if she wants to go get a drink. This assumes you aren't supervisory.

Brian Went
05-16-11, 01:10
Wait too long and you won't be able to. He's probably not paying attention to her. Maintain eye contact and work it so there is less space between the two of you next time. She if she maintains eye contact and doesn't move back. Ask her if she wants to go get a drink. This assumes you aren't supervisory.

We managed to get together and talk recently and she is open for some extracurricular fun but our schedules will make that impossible for a couple of more months. I guess hooking up with a MILF requires working around her kids schedules too.

I also find she has thought this through and is very careful to not leave a trail her husband or our employer can track. I just need to chill for now.

Third Eye
05-16-11, 03:04
Well, I tried working it, but it's just not worth the trouble. The website has bugs, it's set up to trick you into recurring payments, and it isn't popular enough to give you a reasonable range of choices. In fact, some of the pics on that site downright scare me. Not only are some profiles obviously fake, but it looks like some women post pictures of themselves with friends to throw you off, or themselves with kids, or pictures of themselves as children. It's just creepy. Stay away.

Happtrav
05-29-11, 07:01
Just cancelled my membership on nostringsattached: A site made popular because of the horrible movie.

Contacted over a 100 woman, Met not a one. The dismal numbers speak for the themselves. Almost all woman profiles are fakes. A few woman are not right in the head. They are like "I am looking for a serious long term relationship", on a NSA site? WTF?

Oh yeah, the NSA site is part of the AFF family. Shares the same AFF database, but very poorly. Some woman are all bitchy like "did'nt you read my profile?" No, because there is nothing to read, most profiles are one liners.

Anyone who says the NSA site works, is guaranteed to be employed by the AFF family.

Stay away. Save your money. You will have way better luck meeting woman at airports and grocery stores.

Photonx
05-29-11, 13:11
OKCupid is full of crazies and angry scorned menopausal women. Saw a few trannies there and tons of bisexual women. The polys were all dogs and most women will not play with married men. I'm going to Ashley Madison.

HappyDave
05-29-11, 13:32
OKCupid is full of crazies and angry scorned menopausal women. Saw a few trannies there and tons of bisexual women. The polys were all dogs and most women will not play with married men. I'm going to Ashley Madison.AM seems to have a lot of fake profiles also, been on it for about 3 years and not got much, except a liter wallet.

Member #3996
06-04-11, 02:09
I would just like to add that fling. Com is another good website to find good quality pussy on there. I met a girl on there sometime early 09' and I still fuck to this very day, bareback and anal and all. But it all depends on your game though. If you approach with the first thing out of your mouth being "Hey let's fuck." then you can forget it. You have to come more creative than that.

NC Transplant
06-04-11, 11:00
It has been a few years but the most of what I found on Fling was a bunch of spammers selling cam shows or adult sites. I did meet one lady and got some pussy but I had to sift to too many useless posts to find her.

I would just like to add that fling. Com is another good website to find good quality pussy on there. I met a girl on there sometime early 09' and I still fuck to this very day, bareback and anal and all. But it all depends on your game though. If you approach with the first thing out of your mouth being "Hey let's fuck." then you can forget it. You have to come more creative than that.

Member #3996
06-04-11, 13:21
It has been a few years but the most of what I found on Fling was a bunch of spammers selling cam shows or adult sites. I did meet one lady and got some pussy but I had to sift to too many useless posts to find her.You only get the shit spammed out of you if you are not a paying member. Once you get the full fledged silver or gold membership then you will get about 2 or 3 spam profiles to hit you up and then it will stop. And selling cam shows? That woulnt make any sense since there are cam shows on the site to watch for free. But then again you did say it was awhile since you have been on that site so it was more than likely all sorts of different back then.

Brian Went
06-30-11, 20:55
I managed to get a long evening with the MILF from work. It was like a first date with with a little petting action. I think she wanted to see if I was serious about being with her and more importantly if I can keep it quiet and act normal in the office afterwards. I think I am on track to find a new NSA fuck buddy.

Paratraveler
07-07-11, 08:04
I have many friends that fine great fun on Match. Com, Plenty of phish and Adult Friend Finder. Com YES you must be a paid member and you should be a paid member. PoF you don't have to but all others its a must. You opening email can't be one along the lines of let's fuck or " You looking for a fuck buddy or NSA friend" she will ask that. Yes you can get the spam email but AFF does a good job at blocking them. You will also see what profiles are spam or BS ones. One photo and the same general lines for the profile page. If you travel they say you'll see the same profiles even. Just like on BP, you just have to think with you brain head not the blood filled one.

Be safe hunting

Longjon77
07-08-11, 08:36
Anybody have an luck / experience with arrangementseekers. Com? Get lots of e-mails, but am not a paid member. Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks, LJ

Hobbymaster
08-19-11, 09:21
Anyone have any luck with plenty of fish.

It is a free dating site. I see lots of profiles. I have heard it is more of a tease but was wondering if anyone had any luck.

Brian Went
09-13-11, 16:24
Anyone use Ashley Madison?

Happtrav
09-14-11, 15:13
Anyone use Ashley Madison?I had a 3 month paid membership on AM, with no sucess. Within a 150mile radius of me, there were only 10 active woman. Of the 10, only 4 were doable. And I never heard from them.

Here is my suggestion, unless a site allows you to do a search without having a paid membership, stay away: AM, I would stay away.

Another thing, most paid sites that have sleazy names like marriedandplaying, discreetadventures, bootycall, nostrings, fling, seekingarrangement etc etc. Normally will not attract too many sane woman. They will have low volume, woman looking for trouble + the fuglies. Oh yeah, IMHO only men are looking of meet-in-person flings and NSA's, online. On the online sleazy sites, Woman are only looking for conversation and BRAVO type entertainment, never to meet.

Yes, free sites like POF, okcupid have lots of woman. But you have to play your relationship card on these sites. For paid sites the only one I recommand is match. Why? Clean ads, clean name, woman love the vanilla name. Lots of real woman, but, it is a relationship site.

Using common sense, a decent, attractive woman can have her pick of any guy in real life, why does she need to go online?

Edward Nigma
02-05-12, 18:13
Anyone have any luck with plenty of fish.

It is a free dating site. I see lots of profiles. I have heard it is more of a tease but was wondering if anyone had any luck.I've nailed 20+ girls off of POF. The odds are good, but the goods are odd. They all have some sort of emotional / psychological issues in my experience. Here lately I haven't had as much luck, because I've made clear my "just having fun" thing. When you play the relationship thing, they bite all day long.

RegalFreeman
02-16-12, 23:42
I always hear of people having great luck with Plenty of Fish and it makes me so jealous, heh. Most of the ones I run into are either crazy or not dtf. Then there's others I'd like to get to know, but then I find out that they are inactive. OKcupid has been relatively good to me though.

Anyone have Adultfriendfinder stories to share?

Evader54
02-26-12, 16:44
Tried a new dating site and I'm writing to let everyone know it's a total ripoff. Thankfully, I never paid any money, but had a fun time observing. The website untrue dot com has something they call online cupids. Thankfully, they all have a little icon by their name. After being contacted by 10. 20 per day, I realized they were all fake. The photos are fake and they will change the location so they appear to be close to you. A lot of guys on the site who have paid money have resorted to leaving comments on the photos regarding where they say they are from. After signing up for this, I also got emailed that I have complimentary memberships in XXXdating, AmateurMatch, and LocalCheaters websites. I'm sure they are all the same. The will sapm you with fake profiles in an attempt to get you to upgrade to their paid memberships. For grins, I changed my profile expound on what total ripoff the site was. I continued getting messages from girls who said they read my profile and think I am just what they are looking for. Save your time. Save your money.

Chodude73
02-29-12, 13:55
Been on here for about 1. 5 months now. Advertising as separated even though married; problem is I don't have a place to take anyone. Any ideas on what angle to use please feel free to advise! Anyway –*I've meet four women for coffee and things could go further but again having trouble since I'm married and no place to really go. One has some emotional problems, one is into poly, and the other is really the best shot a long term playmate. I'd say my rate of email response is 20-30.

Evader54
02-29-12, 19:08
I posted earlier about the dating site Untrue. Part of the fallout of signing up for this site was automatic enrollment in the sisters sites mentioned in the title. It did not take long to discover that Untrue is a totally bogus site. Against my better judgement, I activated my member I'd at the other three sites. There really is no difference that I can see. All sites use "Online Cupids" to stimulate conversation and I see many of the same photos being used. Thankfully, they all show an oval shaped logo with the letters "OC" on the profiles, so there is no mistaking who the online cupids are. They are not real people. They are employees of the site who send messages to the non-paying members to entice them to join. The most interesting means of communication on the sites is that men who have been tricked into buying a paid subscription will post comments under the photos of the online cupids showing the date and the city that they say they are from. It's interesting to see how they just chance their city and then try to engage their next sucker. It's fairly easy to see that the intent of all four of these sites is to trick lonely men into paying for one of three levels of paid subscription. What is sad is to see some of the comments men have posted. Is it possible that so many of them don't realize it's all just one big scam? They've paid their money and really think there is a chance they will actually meet one of these people. Save your time and money by steering clear of these sites.

HappyDave
03-06-12, 16:35
Been on here for about 1. 5 months now. Advertising as separated even though married; problem is I don't have a place to take anyone. Any ideas on what angle to use please feel free to advise! Anyway –*I've meet four women for coffee and things could go further but again having trouble since I'm married and no place to really go. One has some emotional problems, one is into poly, and the other is really the best shot a long term playmate. I'd say my rate of email response is 20-30.There is always the cheap $50. 00 hotel rooms, could try a swinger party too.

Evader54
03-08-12, 10:50
Based on some recommendations here, I subscribed to Fling. I got a few messages within hours if signing up. Of course, you must subscribe to either the silver or gold level of membership to be able to read messages. I opted for the two day trial gold membership just to see what the options really were like.

So I found about 10 females in my vicinity that looked a little interesting and sent messages to all of them. Only got one response, and it was something like "When can I see your photo". Anyway, we exchanged a few short but polite messages and I decided to not continue after the two day trial elapsed. Now that I am a standard member, I am being deluged with Flirts, instant message requests, you name it. I suspect they are mostly bogus and intended to convince me to enroll in a paid level of membership. If I actually get a response from any of the ladies I messaged earlier, I may consider. Aside from that, I'll chalk it up as five dollars wisely spent that spared me spending 120 for something that is really just a waste of time and money. If anyone has some recent positive experience, I'd like to hear about it.

One other thought. Does anyone know if a female sees all the ads for porn sites that I saw. I ask because a lot of the girls we fellas would like to meet may be turned off by a site that has so much porn. Just wondering.

WalkBob
07-25-12, 14:36
Actually got a hit on AFF that I have been seeing for four months now. Once a week for 4 maybe 5 hours of sex. She is Mexican-American self employed, well off and new to most things sexually. Married to a guy with no interest. So, I've introduced her to the wild side of things from swallowing to Greek. She loves it all. Incredibly pretty girl with great style.

SmileyScout
08-17-12, 00:57
Anyone use Ashley Madison?I did Ashley Madison's Affair Guarantee a while ago, and it worked out ok. They're pretty good about getting rid of the escorts / camgirls / porn sites, so there's a fair amount of legitimate women on there. I wound up becoming on-and-off fuck buddies with two different women before my credits ran out, but YMMV. It's definitely a lot of effort before anything pays off. Dunno if it was really worth the money or not.

SensualSkyla
10-04-12, 22:47
I had a 3 month paid membership on AM, with no sucess. Within a 150mile radius of me, there were only 10 active woman. Of the 10, only 4 were doable. And I never heard from them.

Here is my suggestion, unless a site allows you to do a search without having a paid membership, stay away: AM, I would stay away.

Another thing, most paid sites that have sleazy names like marriedandplaying, discreetadventures, bootycall, nostrings, fling, seekingarrangement etc etc. Normally will not attract too many sane woman. They will have low volume, woman looking for trouble + the fuglies. Oh yeah, IMHO only men are looking of meet-in-person flings and NSA's, online. On the online sleazy sites, Woman are only looking for conversation and BRAVO type entertainment, never to meet.

Yes, free sites like POF, okcupid have lots of woman. But you have to play your relationship card on these sites. For paid sites the only one I recommand is match. Why? Clean ads, clean name, woman love the vanilla name. Lots of real woman, but, it is a relationship site.

Using common sense, a decent, attractive woman can have her pick of any guy in real life, why does she need to go online?I'm on SeekingArrangement. Com and found guys will not talk to a lady if the profile does not look perfect to what they expect, however guys never provide any information so us ladies are in the dark when approaching them. I'm very sane and would like an arrangement, but after sending almost 200 msgs and being honest about who I am as a person was not good enough to get even one face to face or phone conversation, both in Ohio and in New England, I'm wondering what to do with that site. I think gee whiz what do we need to do? Are we just supposed to ask for something, or just talk about us, or what? I don't know but it does cost lots of unpaid hours looking all across the country if a lady is not a perfect young something, which is also in most of the profiles of the men. Most of the time the women the guys say he wants is not one that would find him because her life is doing fine and so she is not looking for an arrangement.

Cracksmoak
10-14-12, 17:10
I tried a few of these arrangement / sugar daddy sites, and got plenty of nibbles from women that I wouldn't get with it if they paid me. I'm not sure why these old, busted looking delusional females thinking that some guy is going to pay them for an arrangement. Bottom line. There's plenty of old busted chicks to be had for free at work, clubs, grocery stores, etc. They should have realized the value of an education when they were young. Lazy. It's really sad. I wonder what ever becomes of these women? I guess they get on welfare and social security.

If I had something to say to the young females now, while it's great money and fun while you're young, don't try to make a career out of ho'ing. Looks don't last forever. Plan for your future.

Smyrnaguy1980
11-11-12, 14:56
Based on some recommendations here, I subscribed to Fling. I got a few messages within hours if signing up. Of course, you must subscribe to either the silver or gold level of membership to be able to read messages. I opted for the two day trial gold membership just to see what the options really were like.

So I found about 10 females in my vicinity that looked a little interesting and sent messages to all of them. Only got one response, and it was something like "When can I see your photo". Anyway, we exchanged a few short but polite messages and I decided to not continue after the two day trial elapsed. Now that I am a standard member, I am being deluged with Flirts, instant message requests, you name it. I suspect they are mostly bogus and intended to convince me to enroll in a paid level of membership. If I actually get a response from any of the ladies I messaged earlier, I may consider. Aside from that, I'll chalk it up as five dollars wisely spent that spared me spending 120 for something that is really just a waste of time and money. If anyone has some recent positive experience, I'd like to hear about it.

One other thought. Does anyone know if a female sees all the ads for porn sites that I saw. I ask because a lot of the girls we fellas would like to meet may be turned off by a site that has so much porn. Just wondering.I was a member of fling when it was free (ok not recent) but still, I never met anyone off there and I got flooded with spam and the TGTBT type girls as well as obvious fakes trying to send me to a site.

TheCatholicGuy
12-31-12, 18:59
I got spammed from Sex Datez.

Not buying their nonsense, but this girl is undeniably HOT!

Can someone attach a name to her?

Shaghetti
01-06-13, 11:54
?

Can someone attach a name to her?Searching on google says its Stacy Keibler.

Engadget
02-08-13, 01:14
Searching on google says its Stacy Keibler.100% Definitely Stacy Keibler of WWE / Dancing with the Stars fame. She's an absolute dime.

Paul Sweeter
02-09-13, 01:59

Can someone attach a name to her?That is gorgeous Stacey Keibler who is the current girlfriend of George Clooney.

Not in this business. LOL.

Aguadefumar
04-25-13, 07:16
He violates all the phone rules.

They act like this is some kind of big bust.

The guy wanted some stinky kitty, so what.

Shouldn't have to go to jail and maybe lose his position on the Browns.

Aguadefumar
04-25-13, 07:16
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/lb-prostitution-sting-quentin-groves-arrested_n_3148258.html

Happtrav
06-23-13, 15:09
Anyone had experience with xxxblackbook or Ihookup?

Ihookup requires paid membership for everything. XxxBlackbook looks more like a porn site.

My question: Has anyone hooked up with woman in real life, off these supposedly adult dating websites?

DeHart0317
04-07-14, 17:32
I was a member of fling when it was free (ok not recent) but still, I never met anyone off there and I got flooded with spam and the TGTBT type girls as well as obvious fakes trying to send me to a site.Exact opposite experience. I've met dozens of girls on Fling over the last two years. It's not the best site, but there are some on there. To have any success, you have to be willing to travel. Meaning, look outside of your area. Also, learn what the fake profiles look like. They don't hide them all that well on there. Another interesting thing I've learned about that site is that its a collection of sites.

Almost none of the females on there signed up for fling. Most of them signed up for Meet Rich Men, Meet Real Men, or some other gay shit, so try to make your profile cater to those types. Obviously, don't post nude photos of yourself on there. That won't get you anywhere.

Most of the women on there are pretty disgusting so it's sort of my extra site that I use. I also use POF... Which is excellent and free and Tinder...somewhat ok.

DeHart0317
04-07-14, 18:29
I feel I can post on this subject because I honestly have had a ton of success online. Not without a ton of mistakes though.

The first mistake in joining a site is not having your shit together. Meaning, when you get the urge to go join one of these sites, actually sit down and work on what you are going to have on your profile. Not to say you can't sign up and look around first, but don't start messaging girls without a profile that is top notch. You are just going to have your messages deleted by her. This is so overlooked for a man, but it is literally the thing that will make up so much lost time in the long run. Also, If you are really serious about doing this for the long haul, pick up one of those cheap burner phones and develop a fake name, email address, and back story.

Point 2: your profile needs to cater to your audience, which is women. This means, don't go posting photos of your dick, selfies in the mirror, or photos of you hunting / fishing. Your photos should be as neutral as possible. Remember that you will have to wear many hats when pursuing multiple women. Don't ruin your chances with the women who might be turned off by your pictures.

Point 3: Your profile's content should have nothing in there about fucking. Women on these site generally want relationships (or at least the assurance of the possibility). Nothing screams "I'm not looking for a relationship" more than a guy who posts his junk on the web. Use their wants against them and act like that is what you are looking for and that you are a perfect candidate for dating. You should be someone who is fun and interesting.even if you aren't. It's definitely OK to lie here and you should be lying your ass off. If you are unsure about photos, make your profile pic the best face shot you have. Then you should have two or three other pictures of you doing something fun or interesting or goofy. Also, no kids in these pics. You might have cute kids, but they are nothing more than little cock blockers when it comes to online dating.

Point 4: Develop a system. For me, certain sites work better in certain areas. When traveling, I use Tinder. Mainly because my chances of meeting up with someone the same day I initiate contact is much higher. Also, there are a lot of traveling Women on Tinder looking for the same thing you are. At home I use POF and Match. Those two sites have better quality women and the chances for a meet are through the roof if you put in the time. You also want to develop a generic message you can blast out. This message should be about a paragraph and give you the ability to throw a word or two in it to make it look personalized.

Point 5: Weed out the girls who won't fuck on the first date. This is more instinctual rather than just flat out asking them. Only meet with a girl if you feel certain that there will be some fucking that night. Otherwise, just keep talking to her online until you have that reasonable certainty. This will save you a ton of money and heartache. It takes discipline, but after awhile you'll get really good at doing this.

Point 6: Be very careful about doing anything that can identify you later on. Without sounding too much like a piece of shit here, you definitely don't want a pregnancy call later on. Hence, point one, burner phone. Otherwise, you are going to be working really hard to convince a one night stand to get an abortion and no one needs that kind of stress in their life. This is also especially important if you have a significant other... Just as you don't give your real name to a hooker, don't go giving it out to someone you met on the internet. My fake name is my real first name with a fictitious last name. I've found that last names rarely come up on a first date and if I decide to actually date the girl later on, I don't have to stick with a fake name.

Point 7: Save yourself some money for Gods sakes. If you've done your diligence, there is no need for an expensive date. I always shoot for the dinner and a movie at her place. Now a days, it's pretty much the only date I'll really do. You would be surprised how often you can make this happen if you've done your diligence. If she has kids you will need to figure something else cheap out. If you are using a fake name (or can still play that card), don't meet at your place.

Again, this advice is coming from a ton of fuck ups on my part early on.

Ampboner
04-29-14, 23:57
Been using Match.com successfully for almost two years now. I've been matching with asians by preference. Usually get 10-15 e-mails a month and a response rate of 40-50% of the one's I send e-mails to. Wind up with 6 to 8 new dates a month with virtually all sex the first date. Most full sex but rarely one who'll want mutual masturbation. More than half I have had condomless experiences. I've dated a lot in the last two years by changing my profile frequently and having many current photos of my self online. I also vary the search criteria every month or two. I might do 35-45 years one month. 40-50 another. 25-30 another month and so on. I would say 40% are Chinese,15% Thai,15% the rest of So. East Asia,15% Mongolia,10% So. Korean and a couple Japanese or Taiwanese. The amount that I have spent is less than that of having a full time girl friend and way less than seeing prostitutes not to say much safer and satisfying.

Viriato
07-05-14, 01:51
So what is the general consensus on so-called dating sites like Match and Adult Friend Finder. Or even the more niche specific ones? There seem to be conflicting accounts here. I've always felt that most of those sites are scams, and I'm rather leery of giving out my credit card information or even real name online. And understandably so I should think. From what I can tell, a good 75% or more of those profiles are obviously fake ones. Some of them are dumb enough to use an obvious photograph of a celebrity or pornstar. Others seem to have names that don't match the photos (an ethnic name with a photograph of a white girl, or someone claiming an age that's way off from the pic they provided). That's easy enough to filter out but I wonder if its worth it to pay for a service when I'll still have to weed out the wheat from the chafe.

BushWhack
08-02-14, 03:58
Today I removed my profile from Ashley Madison. Joined in February for the introductory fee (USD 35? Received a quick 20 or so responses from supermodels TGTBT, got one legitimate hit then ran out of credits. It's really crap to open the messages for a 5 credit fee, chews up the credits quickly. But based on the one good hit (never did meet her, she claims she "found her fit" in my neighborhood) I sent a few more bucks to the cause and continued. After 6 months I made contact with probably 60 ladies, 55 of them had to be some fake or scam to get me to buy more credits. I discovered if I immediately suggest we switch to Yahoo Chat or msn email only the real ones will agree, because there is no further way for the scammers to take my credits.

I had ongoing discussion with about 7 ladies, face-to-face with one, some wine, then DATY and quick FS as I had to get home, then finally face-to-face with a second one who I will continue to see for a while.

Crazy story about my first face-to-face, I think she had more than one profile on AM and they were very similar. I must have been "chatting" with this same girl on more than one thread. The day after we had DATY and FS she asked me about my upcoming date with her "friend Tracy". Oh well, I bailed. If a lady is going to play that game with me it's more drama than I need in my life. I told her "looks like we missed our chance" and moved on.

HappyDave
08-17-14, 15:21
Tripped over it by accident on this site. Any good?

Genghis2
09-26-14, 20:52
Tripped over it by accident on this site. Any good?Here is my 2 cents on the various sites. Instabang, fuckbook, milfhunter, in general, ANY site that sounds sexually oriented is a scam. As you know ladies do not need to look for dates unless they are seriously f-ed up. At the most, they are looking for a new adventure or to pick up some easy cash. Now if you are looking for a possibly serious relationship, then you could look at match.com, POF, and other sites like that. Adult friend finder is the closest site to an anything goes site that you will find. Just skip over all the TGTBT ads and pick from the old, or fugly ones and you will have some success.

Long story, years ago I was on AFF and found a real one who was way heavier and older than I am used to bedding. But I was in a dry spell, both financially and also run down emotionally due to life circumstances so I figured what the heck. I met her for coffee and was trying to find a nice way to walk on her when I felt her toe massaging my privates. That felt nice, then she took my hand and guided it up her skirt rubbing it on her extremely wet panties. She said, we took this much time to get to this point, lets at least go get a room and if I didn't' like what she could do in the bedroom, I could walk no harm, no foul. Well let me say I have never been serviced as enthusiastically as she did that afternoon. Well the short of it was that we hooked up several times a week. She asked for nothing except some good loving, and respect. Over the course of a couple of months of this, she lost 40 pounds riding my pony and other various positions. She was insatiable. Most of the time I wanted to go after the first pop, but she knew how to appeal to my little head and kept him coming back for seconds and more. For crien out loud, there were days I couldn't walk to my car afterwards. Anyways, after I fucked her thin, her husband started showing an interest in her again and her conscience started to bother her and the final straw was when she moved out of state. Did I miss her? Heck yes. Would I have wanted to take the relationship further than casual? Heck no. So with that said, this is one for my diary.

I hope you guys have as much luck.

G2.

Genghis2
09-26-14, 20:53
So what is the general consensus on so-called dating sites like Match and Adult Friend Finder. Or even the more niche specific ones? There seem to be conflicting accounts here. I've always felt that most of those sites are scams, and I'm rather leery of giving out my credit card information or even real name online. And understandably so I should think. From what I can tell, a good 75% or more of those profiles are obviously fake ones. Some of them are dumb enough to use an obvious photograph of a celebrity or pornstar. Others seem to have names that don't match the photos (an ethnic name with a photograph of a white girl, or someone claiming an age that's way off from the pic they provided). That's easy enough to filter out but I wonder if its worth it to pay for a service when I'll still have to weed out the wheat from the chafe.I just made a post on my experiences with some of them.

G2.

Genghis2
09-26-14, 20:56
Today I removed my profile from Ashley Madison. Joined in February for the introductory fee (USD 35? Received a quick 20 or so responses from supermodels TGTBT, got one legitimate hit then ran out of credits. It's really crap to open the messages for a 5 credit fee, chews up the credits quickly. But based on the one good hit (never did meet her, she claims she "found her fit" in my neighborhood) I sent a few more bucks to the cause and continued. After 6 months I made contact with probably 60 ladies, 55 of them had to be some fake or scam to get me to buy more credits. I discovered if I immediately suggest we switch to Yahoo Chat or msn email only the real ones will agree, because there is no further way for the scammers to take my credits.

I had ongoing discussion with about 7 ladies, face-to-face with one, some wine, then DATY and quick FS as I had to get home, then finally face-to-face with a second one who I will continue to see for a while.

Crazy story about my first face-to-face, I think she had more than one profile on AM and they were very similar. I must have been "chatting" with this same girl on more than one thread. The day after we had DATY and FS she asked me about my upcoming date with her "friend Tracy". Oh well, I bailed. If a lady is going to play that game with me it's more drama than I need in my life. I told her "looks like we missed our chance" and moved on.What are you complaining about? You basically were out your time and a very nominal fee. Imagine if you were P2 P what these contacts would have cost you at $1. 2 or more per visit. Just my $. 02.

G2.

Symone
01-11-15, 12:12
Has anyone tried this site yet?

https://www.whatsyourprice.com

I don't see any mention of it here. Maybe I overlooked it somehow.

RaiseMeBrow
01-11-15, 16:26
Its bidding / paying for a first date only. So you can come to agreement for 100 for first date. Lot of girls use it to only make money and don't go any further than adineer / drinks. I have seen people get laid on first dates with no more money paid. Anyway I guess you pay to meet and then whatever happens between the 2 of you.

I don't see any mention of it here. Maybe I overlooked it somehow.

Harry Bush
02-21-15, 15:25
Just found a site with the above name. Signed up for a lark and immediately (within 1 day) got a number of messages from some pretty normal looking women. Have found with these sites in the past that a lot of the messages are from shills trying to get you to spend money on the site, but these pictures look more real. Anyone have experiences with this site?

Max #01
05-27-15, 17:47
Curious if anyone has used Pure with any success? I signed up for a trial (6 months for the price of 3) and have yet to get a single hit. I'm in DC and perhaps it hasn't caught on here?

Assistant
11-29-15, 10:30
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Paladin2016
12-09-15, 22:57
Its bidding / paying for a first date only. So you can come to agreement for 100 for first date. Lot of girls use it to only make money and don't go any further than adineer / drinks. I have seen people get laid on first dates with no more money paid. Anyway I guess you pay to meet and then whatever happens between the 2 of you.Yup. Joined "whatsyourprice" a few days ago. And there are tons of providers on there including som eof our local BP ladies.

If you wink at a girl and show intrest. You are asking her to set a price for a "date". She will then offer you a price. You can reject it and tag it with a couple premade reasons. Or counter offer and haggle.

If they wink at you they are asking you to make an offer.

You can see everyone's profile, location, pics, and last log in. All this is free.

But once she accepts the amount. You have a "date" and have to use coins to unlock the info and contact your date to arrange things.

I have two "dates" already. But I have to buy some coin to unlock the access. (both ladies are stunning beauties I also saw elsewhere, both are an hour drive, both have great reviews. And the the price was very reasonable in both cases, lower than some of there rates in ads. I didn't even haggle.

The other site I have seen local girls on is Arrangement finders. But I'm finding the upgrade price a bit steep just to contact girls you can find ads for elsewhere.

But I think either site is a great way to find talent in places you might be travleing to, or close enough it's worth the drive.

Happtrav
04-07-16, 16:24
There is a saying: Money makes the pussy go Uhh. It is very true with the seeking arrangement (SA) website.

I just finished a paid one month membership on SA. Here is a summary:

Arrangement I am looking for: I travel. It would be nice to have NSA hotel meetups, with sexy, professional, educated woman.

Sent out about 150 emails. Heard back from about 80 woman. Yes. There are many real woman on SA.

1. Lots of working woman on SA. They will give out their phone number on the 2nd email. When you contact them, they will say, Give me x amount of $ I will showup to your hotel room. I do not condone these activities.

2. Most 18 to 24 year old college students, only want to be arm candy. They will say "Pay me, I will show up for dinner or a night out. " No they will not go into the bedroom for any activity.

3. Other crazies want their bills paid, or want a monthly allowance.

4. Watch out for the 30+ year olds, showing off pictures when they were in their teens.

I have a intensive screening process in place.

I met a few woman on dinner dates. No dinner dates have led to any, exciting physical activities.

In the end, I will say there are lots of real good looking woman on SA. Way better then vanilla dating websites.

Watch your back. And have fun. You just might find what you are looking for.

PalmGren
04-13-16, 09:12
Yup. Joined "whatsyourprice" a few days ago. And there are tons of providers on there including som eof our local BP ladies.

If you wink at a girl and show intrest. You are asking her to set a price for a "date". She will then offer you a price. You can reject it and tag it with a couple premade reasons. Or counter offer and haggle.

If they wink at you they are asking you to make an offer.

You can see everyone's profile, location, pics, and last log in. All this is free.

But once she accepts the amount. You have a "date" and have to use coins to unlock the info and contact your date to arrange things.

I have two "dates" already. But I have to buy some coin to unlock the access. (both ladies are stunning beauties I also saw elsewhere, both are an hour drive, both have great reviews. And the the price was very reasonable in both cases, lower than some of there rates in ads. I didn't even haggle.

The other site I have seen local girls on is Arrangement finders. But I'm finding the upgrade price a bit steep just to contact girls you can find ads for elsewhere.

But I think either site is a great way to find talent in places you might be travleing to, or close enough it's worth the drive.I looked over arrangement finders site. There are lots of fake girls from foreign countries. A dead give away is height and weight that do not match their body type or make any sense. The people putting the profiles on the site know the metric system so the almost always screw this up and come up with weight of less than 100 lbs. Also their english is incorrect as is their ideas on US geography with messages coming from all over Florida not realizing hte distances involved. Think they are trying to set up scams rather than being paid but the second is also possible. Hell Ashley Madison hackers revealed that most of the women were fake on that site.

VdhkLove
02-01-17, 12:27
From now on I'll be playing safely instead of rolling the dice by seeing players from B cite and cr who sometimes are not worth the hassle so I need your help please:

Is this website reliable https://www.city-girls.com/in/indianapolis/escorts/visiting/samantha.html ?

AlMunday
03-26-17, 16:27
Anyone have any experience with this site?

https://www.secretbenefits.com

Prefer Anal
05-28-17, 19:57
There is a saying: Money makes the pussy go Uhh. It is very true with the seeking arrangement (SA) website.

Arrangement I am looking for: I travel. It would be nice to have NSA hotel meetups, with sexy, professional, educated woman.

Sent out about 150 emails. Heard back from about 80 woman. Yes. There are many real woman on SA.

1. Lots of working woman on SA. They will give out their phone number on the 2nd email. When you contact them, they will say, Give me x amount of $ I will showup to your hotel room. I do not condone these activities.

2. Most 18 to 24 year old college students, only want to be arm candy. They will say "Pay me, I will show up for dinner or a night out. " No they will not go into the bedroom for any activity.

4. Watch out for the 30+ year olds, showing off pictures when they were in their teens..Nice report. Do you mind sharing some of your screening tips / process?

Thanks.

Viriato
06-01-17, 05:07
Anyone have any luck with finding porn star escorts? I've got a couple names in particular I'm looking for. For all I know they may have retired or might not escort, but I've I'm going to drop a couple thousand, it's going to be on my favorites, my biggest once-in-a-lifetime fantasy chicks. There's a few who know DO escort, or at least did, but a couple more I'm still looking for.

Bkbh1
07-04-17, 11:04

https://www.secretbenefits.comI had a very nice meet & greet from that site, but she was the only one who sincerely responded. One older gal did respond but seemed to take exception that I suggested dinner on such short communication. Happy with who I found, but much more activity on SA.

Param Ahmad
09-20-17, 15:58

https://www.secretbenefits.comSecretBenefits.com advertises here at usasexguide.info. I joined SecretBenefits.com in large part because it was one of only two dating sites I found that do not require customers to agree to be liable in arbitration as a condition of joining. The other was EliteSingles.com.

Arbitration means you waive all your rights, and any disputes with the other party, whether brought by you against them or by them against you, will be decided by someone chosen by them and biased in their favor, and who is not obligated to follow normal rules of law. In practical terms, arbitration means you can't sue them, and if they sue you, THEY WIN, and there is no appeal: You put almost everything you own at risk when you put a check mark next to "I agree to TERMS & CONDITIONS" on a web page without first reading those terms and conditions, or if you sign anything, such as an order form, or mobile telephone service agreement, or a car rental agreement, that includes an arbitration clause.

I paid $59 for 100 "tokens" at SecretBeneifts.com using a debit card purchased from a debit card dispensing machine at an airport. By using a prepaid debit card with only a few dollars more than you intend to pay loaded on the card you avoid risk of being charged inappropriately, excessively, and without your authorization. I say this assuming you pay for your debit card with green dollar bills, not another card or by providing your bank account number.

At SecretBenefits.com it takes 10 tokens to send and receive an unlimited number of messages to and from a particular woman, so my 100 "tokens" allows me to establish communication with 10 women.

So far I've sent messages to two (2) women, neither of whom have responded. I received messages from seven (7) women, only one of whom (based on her location, photograph, age, and claimed body type) interested me. I wrote back to that one but have not received a second message from her.

It's too soon for me to know if SecretBenefits.com will prove to be worthwhile.

EliteSingles.com was in my opinion expensive and worthless and, like most if not all dating web sites, has sneaky and unfair provisions in the Terms & Conditions. At the Elite Singles web site currently a 1-year membership is $407.40 ($33.95 PER MONTH x 12 months), a 6-month membership is $269.70 ($44.95 per month x 6 months), and a 3 month membership is $173.85 ($57.95 x 3 months). When I joined there was no arbitration clause, but one has been added since. A sneaky dirty trick Elite Singles plays on members is automatic renewal you will miss if you don't actually read the terms and conditions. I glanced at each paragraph in Elite Singles' Terms & Conditions but failed to notice the automatic renewal clause. Unlike when I joined, the automatic renewal provision now appears in bright red letters, but you won't see that if you put a check mark next to "I hereby confirm that I have read the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy" without having actually having read them as no doubt most people do. At Elite Singles I had no choice but to wait until I was matched by the people running the web site and was unable to contact women I was interested in, so to me it was a waste of time and money. In my opinion, elitesingles.com is, or is the equivalent of, or is as bad as, an Internet scam.

Param Ahmad
01-10-18, 06:54

I don't see any mention of it here. Maybe I overlooked it somehow.whatsyourprice.com requires ARBITRATION.

GroovieFan
01-11-18, 09:30
Anyone have any luck with finding porn star escorts? I've got a couple names in particular I'm looking for. For all I know they may have retired or might not escort, but I've I'm going to drop a couple thousand, it's going to be on my favorites, my biggest once-in-a-lifetime fantasy chicks. There's a few who know DO escort, or at least did, but a couple more I'm still looking for.There is about a dozen on HX. You should join and live it out.

HeatIsBack
02-09-18, 14:45
There is about a dozen on HX. You should join and live it out.Heather is a diamond in the ruff with that stuff I have so many snuffs if her man hmu you will not be disappointed!

HeatIsBack
02-09-18, 14:46
There is about a dozen on HX. You should join and live it out.Heather is good friend you should read about last encounter christ.

Michaelzxc
03-22-18, 19:08
Most of the sites have fake female profiles to make it seem like there are many women. If you get a free membership on a site like Plenty of Fish (POF) you will get emails everyday like this "Molly551 wants to meet you" and they will ask you to upgrade to a paid membership, which I have. Then when you search for username you realize "Molly551" does't exist. Some sites actually state in the Terms of Service that some members and messages are for fantasy and entertainment purposes and may not actually exist. I spent almost $200 on Ashley Madison before realizing it was run by their software that was sending me likes from make members every day.

Shark in OC
03-31-18, 18:01

4. Watch out for the 30+ year olds, showing off pictures when they were in their teens.

I have a intensive screening process in place.

I met a few woman on dinner dates. No dinner dates have led to any, exciting physical activities.

In the end, I will say there are lots of real good looking woman on SA. Way better then vanilla dating websites.

Watch your back. And have fun. You just might find what you are looking for.In some of the "non-pro" forms a couple of people talk about the success, and frankly inexpensive "dates" they have had with some of the the women thereon. One guy in my area had was able to spend some quality time in bed with a decent looking young lady from SA for less than $.

The problem I have is the price of admission for SA. It seems like you are paying $80 month just to be able to exchange messages with the girls. Anybody have any other sites that are not so high in price, or are advertiser supported?

MaskedMuscle
04-07-18, 15:32
Tinder. What's the deal.

Maybe I'm not good looking or maybe I'm just not aggressive. What do you find works on this thing because I can't seem to get a hook up going. There's a lot of "Swipe Left if you're looking for a hook up" which to me is just retarded to do on an app that's supposed to have a reputation for hook ups.

Anyone else notice the increasing number of profiles asking for $5?

GVilleManXXX
07-19-18, 07:20
Heather is a diamond in the ruff with that stuff I have so many snuffs if her man hmu you will not be disappointed!Do you have a way to contact her?

Thanks.

GVilleManXXX
09-07-18, 05:46
Do you have a way to contact her?

Thanks.Digits?

Thanks.

HaneDales
12-05-18, 02:04
I used to do Match and POF but idk about tinder. If its anything like those 2, its just lots of money for no real gain. SA is where its at rn so I would get on that if I were you.

Tinder. What's the deal.

Maybe I'm not good looking or maybe I'm just not aggressive. What do you find works on this thing because I can't seem to get a hook up going. There's a lot of "Swipe Left if you're looking for a hook up" which to me is just retarded to do on an app that's supposed to have a reputation for hook ups.

Anyone else notice the increasing number of profiles asking for $5?

MrKwell
01-20-19, 16:26
I used to do Match and POF but idk about tinder. If its anything like those 2, its just lots of money for no real gain. SA is where its at rn so I would get on that if I were you.Yeah I used to do POF, shits lame. I never tried match. I'm pretty sure it's the same Bullcrap.

MrKwell
01-20-19, 16:28
Do you have a way to contact her?

Thanks.Which heather is this?

Lingcanada
03-20-19, 19:58
Hi everyone! I found Ohmy on Google, has anyone seen any of the escorts from this site?

https://ohmy.ca

Satime
03-28-19, 00:43
Have tried 4 online dating sites over the past 4 months, technically 6 if you include Bumble and Tinder. I am in my 30's, in relatively good shape but I don't drink alcohol so going out and meeting people at the bars can be difficult. I have had a premium membership at Zoosk, AFF, Match and OkCupid.

From best to worst.

1. Match.

Lots of people in my area, haven't gotten any action but have been there for roughly a week and have some prospects. This is more of what I envisioned of online dating, most people seem serious about actually finding a relationship, so it does take some time and effort to set up a profile and put effort into your messages. Very few fake accounts, I haven't encountered any.

2. OkCupid.

Had a lot of messages, but nothings materialized physically. Not really a lot of people within 50 miles of me but again I have a few prospects. Same deal as Match, more of a date set up site and will require more effort than other dating sites to get going.

3. Zoosk.

The set up of zoosk isn't bad, there just was literally nobody in my area on it. For that reason I stopped my subscription. This could be one I return to in the future if it gets popular. It has a good setup.

4. AFF.

Easily had the most action from this site, have met multiple people in person and still get replies from people. The quality of the women greatly varies and there are tons of fake accounts. There's more spam and bots on here than anywhere else, so I would recommend setting up a 2nd email account to register on. The reason this gets the lowest rating is because of how awful the spam is and how old the site set up is.

All of these sites have relatively the same price points for memberships. I should also say that Match, Zoosk and OkCupid could have different results for you based on your age and location.

Valeri93
01-06-20, 22:14
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Happtrav
04-27-20, 16:09
90% of woman on SA are Professional Escorts / Hookers. Yes, they are real.

I have met and played with about 5 woman off SA in about a year.

Then an interesting thing happened. I was kicked off SA, because I was breaking their rules.

Customer service said that they verified that I was, "promoting criminal behavior", and they were going to report me to LE.

WOW! Never realized this could happen in a Free country.

Good Riddance SA.

My advice: Watch your back. And never pay for more than a month to month membership.

HenryA77
05-11-20, 20:22
90% of woman on SA are Professional Escorts / Hookers. Yes, they are real.

I have met and played with about 5 woman off SA in about a year.

Then an interesting thing happened. I was kicked off SA, because I was breaking their rules.

Customer service said that they verified that I was, "promoting criminal behavior", and they were going to report me to LE.

WOW! Never realized this could happen in a Free country.

Good Riddance SA.

My advice: Watch your back. And never pay for more than a month to month membership.How do you think they caught you? I guess someone made a complaint.

I am surprised they kicked out a paying customer.

HenryA77
05-11-20, 20:36
The quality of Match & OKCupid has degraded rapidly the past couple of years.

I've gotten laid off many dating sites. Match, OKC, POF, and older ones like yahoo personals, Asiafriendfinder, american singles.

It seems like most of the action is on tinder & bumble. I found "real women" on bumble, and "sugar baby wannabes" on tinder.

POF was decent for a certain type of woman. Before that I was always able to find some single mommys.

OKC they hide results from you based on your age.

I would say bumble is the best of a bad lot.

AFF I am surprised is still in business. Always a crappy selection, and the archaic user interface sucks.

Firestorm31
05-19-20, 02:45
I've been on seeking arrangement (kinda expensive at 80 a month, I've stop subscribing) and what's your price to meet / date women. Its shame I have to pay them to see me.

Its largely a hit / miss thing. Met a bunch of ladies some were obviously escorts others were sugar baby wannabes. There are 2 ladies I like who I see off and on.

I never really met anyone from adult friend fidner, POF, zoosk, Tagged, mingle, and 2 or 3 other dating sites I don't recall offhand.

I may revisit AF and zoosk. AF was mostly nibbles, had 2 conversations, but fell thru. Zoosk, had a lot of nibbles.

Happtrav
05-19-20, 13:43
SB advertises on here.

I tried to buy a membership using a prepaid Visa. But the prepaid card was declined.

Anyone have experience with SB? Feel free to PM with info.

Interesting fact is SB is web based only. No Phone App available.

HenryA77
05-19-20, 17:43
SB advertises on here.

I tried to buy a membership using a prepaid Visa. But the prepaid card was declined.

Interesting fact is SB is web based only. No Phone App available.I think they are not allowed in either iOS or Androids app stores. Sort of like AFF.

I personally think those things are essentially useless unless you are good looking, fit, young & rich. The more of those 4 you are, the less likely you are to need SB!

I know two Chinese grad students who sugared after graduation. What they were getting was WAY out of my league in terms of money.

There is just a TON of money sloshing around downtown.

Ymch520
05-21-20, 11:21
How do you think they caught you? I guess someone made a complaint.

I am surprised they kicked out a paying customer.I thinkntheybare scammers too. I had same experience, while I didn't do anything other than saying hi to few girls. My account suspended now and took my money. Stay away from SA.

JoeGet97
08-02-20, 08:43
Are these agencies trustable? I know of dating apps but never encountered agencies.

CharissaSaleh
08-11-20, 00:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

NeeditWantit
09-16-20, 09:59
Lately, when I log in to USASG, I get a pop up for Secret Benefits. This is the add that comes up. Can anyone tell me who this model is? OMFG I am in love with her!!

Jay Play42
01-02-21, 11:03
SB advertises on here.

Interesting fact is SB is web based only. No Phone App available.This happened to me also, I contacted the card company and also SB customer service. Their pay system is based over seas and the prepaid card can only do domestic transactions that's why it was declined. I ended up just using a normal credit card that I was planning to cancel anyways but did get a possible fraud or suspicious activity text from the card before they approved the charge.

Jay Play42
01-02-21, 11:05
So I just wanted to share my experience with SB.

I tried the service a couple of years ago late 2018 early 2019 initially. You have to pay for credits to respond to posts. There's a healthy amount of attractive women, I exchanged messages with well over a dozen. Many are looking for a pretty woman type of scenario where you pay them to be their girlfriend. Almost all are down for p4 p but want stupid amounts 500-1000 plus shopping sprees dinner, pay their bills etc.

My first time using it I found about 5 which were reasonable asking from 150-250 to play each meetup. I met actually only 3 and fucked 2 of them, 1 was meetup first for coffee and turned out her pics were old and I wasn't feeling her. The other 2 were a good time. One wanted 250 but agreed to 200 on the first meetup. Great looking gal, curvy big tits and ass, no restrictions on time and we ate and had drinks, her head game was good and she was clean. She wanted a regular thing where I pay her 250-300 a month. I saw her total of 3 times at 200 which she seemed to take reluctantly then she stopped returning my txt, maybe she found a real sugar daddies LOL. The second was more of regular straight p4 p, she wanted 250 also but agreed to 150 hr. Nice slim attractive light skinned with braids, regular looking girl. Everything was covered, BJ was weak but nice back shots. She started asking me for money to do hair and nails and when I wouldn't send we never communicated again.

Recently this summer with not trying to see high volume providers due to covid I went back to the site. Messaged around 10, but only met 1 so far which was exceptional. Unfortunately she's near Princeton. Went down 1 Saturday afternoon, got a telly and spent the afternoon to evening with her. Bust twice, tried for 3 but I was spent. She caught it and spit, turned out to be very freaky. Fat clit for a small shaped girl. We even ordered food and ate it back at telly, showered together true GFE experience. She wanted 250 but It was worth it. Haven't seen her since Fall mainly because I don't have time to spend almost the day down there, its at least 90 minute drive each way but I do plan to see her again, she txt me regularly to say GM, HRU, good night, etc. , but she respectfully and doesn't hit me up super late or early because I'm attached.

If you're tired of some of these revolving door girls on the internet this was a good source for UTRs. Obviously I can't share direct info but open to discussing some of the profiles on the site via messaging.

TheOhioMan
01-24-21, 21:05
First off, I'm a former senior member back in the hobby with a new name. I only hobby between relationships occasionally when I get the urge. Really only had 2 relationships my whole life, both long term. Been doing it since out of high school. Trying to find a better dating platform. I've been on match numerous times with no luck. Same people on it today as 5 years ago. All the women are average. No luck on zoosk the few times I've been on it. Tried eharmony before with no luck. I've been on sa numerous times and have had moderate luck with sugar babies. I've been banned a few times. Even got a new credit card and new address twice to keep using it. Permanently banned now. I just started using bumble and the Facebook dating app. I'm a regular in the gym and fit, I'm in my 30's, my income is around 200 k a year. I live in a rural area in the midwest and I have one of those jobs that I live at. I average 60 hours a week pretty much year round. Kinda caught in that vicious cycle. I live well below my means but I really enjoy what I do and it pays very well and there's not much to do where I live, lots of farm ground. So I'm trying to find either a better dating site. I'm looking for a relationship again not a escort or sugar baby. I would honestly like a stay at home wife like a trophy wife. Any suggestions? At this stage of my life I'm open to a mail order bride, professional dating agency like its just lunch, or any other ideas? I can get average women, but that's not what I want. I want sexy, loyal, and fun. I could go on one of those overseas romance tours in Thailand or Columbia but with covid I'm not going anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Tonimurzov
02-06-21, 10:27
Guide to Eastern European girls https://sweetydate.com/blog/the-proper-guide-to-eastern-european-girls-33.

Best Ukrainian dating site https://annadating.com/.

Johnny Shakes
04-30-22, 06:41
I Am looking For daiting girl?

DillonB
06-15-22, 13:48
Hey guys!

What is your experience with https://escortlivegirls.com ?

Tarl
07-03-22, 23:53
FYI the T-N-A website has been hacked by criminals demanding crypto payments or data will be released. I used fake info on that site and had no identifying information. Anyway if you have used that site it has been fully compromised.

Free34
10-07-22, 01:49
First off, I'm a former senior member back in the hobby with a new name. I only hobby between relationships occasionally when I get the urge. Really only had 2 relationships my whole life, both long term. Been doing it since out of high school. Trying to find a better dating platform. I've been on match numerous times with no luck. Same people on it today as 5 years ago. All the women are average. No luck on zoosk the few times I've been on it. Tried eharmony before with no luck. I've been on sa numerous times and have had moderate luck with sugar babies. I've been banned a few times. Even got a new credit card and new address twice to keep using it. Permanently banned now. I just started using bumble and the Facebook dating app. I'm a regular in the gym and fit, I'm in my 30's, my income is around 200 k a year. I live in a rural area in the midwest and I have one of those jobs that I live at. I average 60 hours a week pretty much year round. Kinda caught in that vicious cycle. I live well below my means but I really enjoy what I do and it pays very well and there's not much to do where I live, lots of farm ground. So I'm trying to find either a better dating site. I'm looking for a relationship again not a escort or sugar baby. I would honestly like a stay at home wife like a trophy wife. Any suggestions? At this stage of my life I'm open to a mail order bride, professional dating agency like its just lunch, or any other ideas? I can get average women, but that's not what I want. I want sexy, loyal, and fun. I could go on one of those overseas romance tours in Thailand or Columbia but with covid I'm not going anywhere. Thanks in advance.Check out the Philippines. The girls are always near the top in the Ms Universe contests. They are happy loyal and family orientated. check out some of this girls videos https://youtu.be/K_f1aXVReJs

Jr Monger
07-16-23, 01:04
https://fdating.com/

Is the site that I used to meet my wife.

Like any other website, you must use your senses and caution but I was successful here 3 times finally found the right one on the third attempt.

https://www.loveme.com/women/

If you want an agency then this is a good source.

But they are the first to tell you go on the tour not the letters.

You need your way to JFK and then the tour prices cover from there, flight to tour country, accommodations, tour buses and meet and greets.

Literally sat on plane ride back from Ukraine with a guy who was featured on the site and helped tour. So many beautiful women.

Just sharing.

Good luck gentlemen.