PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TexasMonger
02-12-06, 00:52
Use this thread to report massage parlor (AMPS/MP) experience.

Hard Dick
03-04-07, 23:04
I am looking for a good massage preferably from an Asian woman that offers a happy ending. Anyone have any suggestions out there? Thank you.

Skraghun
10-21-10, 17:33
Weird setup, its a huge hall with curtained partitions where the massage happens. Absolutely no soundproofing, you can totally hear whats going on. Mid 40-s asian lady, english was so-so. She stayed in the room and was arranging the bed when asking me to undress. No request to drape even though there are notices on the wall asking you to keep your underwear on!

Light teasing while facedown that got a bit better just before the flip. After the flip, some teasing before she grabbed hold of my hand and put it on the staff and made it clear that I was to do it myself while she "helped" with some light caressing of the surrounding areas. Massage continued after relief.

Only good thing is 1 hour massage is.4 and I tipped.2. Massage itself was average to good. Might visit if I needed a cheap massage and draining the pipes.

LuvDaPuss
12-03-10, 23:34
Wow Skrag. I was there last Saturday after visiting relatives and had the identical experience, down to her motioning for me to take matters into my own hand. I even paid her the same tip! If she would have made half an effort to a hand job I would have doubled the tip no problem. Strange layout of the place too. Looks like it is intended to be a legit place but not really. Would I go back? Probably, since is a good cheap massage and psuedo-jerk. LDP

LuvDaPuss
04-07-11, 13:04
Was visiting lately and in need of a good massage with at least a jerk. No such luck. Checked out CL and found an AMP that had a suggestive pic of an asian lady sitting on a couch. Turned out to be false advertising. The place is in a big shopping center on the 2nd floor above a clinic of some sort on Arkansas Lane near Cooper. Decent massage but certainly no extras on the menu. I don't understand how that can be when there is such a significant Vietnamese culture.

After that I decided to head for the last place I wrote about for at least a half hour. I think it has been changed to a massage school as I could not find it. What a bust.

Be safe out there. LDP

Cravesit
04-07-11, 22:49
Looking for a good rub and more (no FS) give Genie in a bottle a try. A little older than some, but amazing skills.

Here is some info I copied from another site regarding how to contact her.

Don't be concerned about the red oak email. She is in the midcities.

-

817-994-4451 or email me at redoakwoman1@yahoo.com

Sagashi
08-23-16, 01:29
Since this board seems to be dead, I thought I'd take a shot in the dark.

Decided to check out this place due to a backpage ad and seeing nothing about it from other review sites. Walked in and an Asian woman, I'm pretty sure Chinese appeared. I asked for the 60 min massage and she charged me the house fee. Led me inside a small room. Not that nice but not so ratty either. No shower or TS. Just told me to undress everything and lie down. I complied.

After a minute or 2, the SP enters and it's the same girl. I'd say mid to late 40's. Wearing lots of makeup and moderately provocative clothing. 5-3 maybe 135 lbs. She was probably a looker a few years ago but still not too bad for an older woman I guess.

Massage was decent if not a little rushed. I didn't however feel like my time was shortchanged. I just felt like she could have worked some areas as long as she worked others.

On the flip her soft touch was what you would expect from a seasoned SP.

On another note she brings in another SP Korean and older I think and we talk for about 30 seconds. This one was not particularly attractive but was more blunt about possible expansion of the menu here.

Damage was $. 5 since I tipped on top of the house fee. Was not particularly pleased about SP demanding more however. Probably wouldn't repeat simply because of that alone. Especially considering it was a just only a decent experience overall. I feel like you get more for your money in other locations. Or this just might be the standard in Hurst.

I might repeat if I were hard up enough for a massage or bored and in the area. But the appeal is not as good compared to a few other places I've seen advertised. I'm inclined to check a few out and update again.

Sagashi out.

Road Hawg
12-27-16, 22:06
Since this board seems to be dead, I thought I'd take a shot in the dark.

Decided to check out this place due to a backpage ad and seeing nothing about it from other review sites. Walked in and an Asian woman, I'm pretty sure Chinese appeared. I asked for the 60 min massage and she charged me the house fee. Led me inside a small room. Not that nice but not so ratty either. No shower or TS. Just told me to undress everything and lie down. I complied.

After a minute or 2, the SP enters and it's the same girl. I'd say mid to late 40's. Wearing lots of makeup and moderately provocative clothing. 5-3 maybe 135 lbs. She was probably a looker a few years ago but still not too bad for an older woman I guess.

Massage was decent if not a little rushed. I didn't however feel like my time was shortchanged. I just felt like she could have worked some areas as long as she worked others.

On the flip her soft touch was what you would expect from a seasoned SP.

On another note she brings in another SP Korean and older I think and we talk for about 30 seconds. This one was not particularly attractive but was more blunt about possible expansion of the menu here.

Damage was $. 5 since I tipped on top of the house fee. Was not particularly pleased about SP demanding more however. Probably wouldn't repeat simply because of that alone. Especially considering it was a just only a decent experience overall. I feel like you get more for your money in other locations. Or this just might be the standard in Hurst.

I might repeat if I were hard up enough for a massage or bored and in the area. But the appeal is not as good compared to a few other places I've seen advertised. I'm inclined to check a few out and update again.

Sagashi out.Thanks for the heads up.

URLSurfer
02-11-20, 22:27
I was in town for work last week, did a little searching of some good AMP's to visit while I was here. Showed up around 8 pm and was greeted by Amy, a very petite pretty 30 ish woman. She took me to the room and asked how long of a massage I wanted, let her know 1 hour and handed her the fee. She instructed me to disrobe and lay on the table that she would be back in a bit.

Disrobed and got on the table, 3 minutes later she came back. Amy has very soft and small hands, her massage skills were pretty good compared to others I have experienced. She started at my neck, moving to the shoulders, arms, upper, mid and lower back, everything feeling good. Once she got to my thighs and legs is where her skills got better. Using a combination of medium pressure to light finger touching, she started to get me hard. She started with light teasing strokes going from the top of my ass and running her fingers down lightly grazing the boys and jr. She did this a few times increasing pressure to the point where I lifted my hips higher giving her access to everything. From there she reached between my legs and stated to stroke me extremely slow and sensual. I raised myself up higher lifting myself up on my knees and elbows. Without missing a beat, she reach around my waist with her other hand to stroke me and massage the boys with both hands.

After a few minutes of this she asked me to flip over onto my back, she looked at me and asked what I wanted, reached for her hand and guided it back to jr and the boys. We agree on a tip of 50 and she oiled me up some more and went to work. Her technique as excellent, she was not in a rush to get me to finish, she took care of me with a slow and sensual HJ. It felt like she was making love to jr with her hand that my whole body was tensing up. She allowed me to roam her nice firm ass otc. When she knew I was getting close to blowing she started to say, "Fuck me. Fuck me" in a soft sexy way, hearing her say these words I couldn't hold back and unloaded all over her hand. She didn't stop right away like most AMP's, she kept stroking me with one hand and massaging jr's head with her finger tips, moving her hands from jr to my pelvis and front waist area. This was totally relaxing and helped relax my ultra tensed body.

From there she cleaned me up and finished with a head massage.

I had such a great experience with Amy that I came back the next night. This is going to be my go to place when ever I come back to the DFW area.

Jayce Dragon
12-16-21, 19:41
Went there and it is a sign that says "closed" on it and it was taped on all four corners with an official LEO seal on it. Looks like it's gone. Sad because it was some cool ladies in there and I was very close to this place. I thought it was pretty UTR but guess not.