PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TexasMonger
02-12-06, 00:50
Use this thread to report streetwalker experience.

DFWdude
01-17-07, 13:58
I was out and about and I was driving past the Fina station off the frontage road and Lamar, and I spotted a SW all bundled up and walking through the parking lot. I pulled in (I needed gas anyway) and she approached my car and waited till I got out. She started in with its so cold, and I dont have any $$$ for a hotel room. She did remember me from before, and soon enough I remembered her to. This was the same B***ch that stole my cell phone, and refused to do the deed after we agreed. (this was the last time I picked her up). She I told her I was broke, she then asked for some $$$ to buy some hot coffee inside. PASS! F*ck you honey. You ripped me off. Her name is Amanda, kind of cute, could clean up and be a real spinner. But a RIP OFF!

Cravesit
01-17-07, 22:08
I know we have a difference of opinion about her, but DAMN -- I been looking hard for her the last 2 weeks and never seen a sign. Then someone who doesn't get along with her gets the opportunity. Guess that's the way of the streets.

TexasMonger
01-18-07, 11:09
I know we have a difference of opinion about her, but DAMN -- .

Well Cravesit,

Looks like you get along with these skanks when no one else on this board does. We got cheated and worse, robbed by them. You on the other hand, had great luck and good service.

Care to share with us your secret? What tips these scanks to the good behavior and service when they are with you and bad behavior when the happen to be with us?

Cheers

TM

Cravesit
01-19-07, 02:56
I guarantee it isn't always that way. One of the reasons you haven't seen my name around here much anymore is because I recently got hijacked by on of these little rascals (while visiting in Houston) --- pulled a razor on my ass. I gave her all I had and was glad when she left. It has left me VERY CAREFUL lately.

TexasMonger
01-20-07, 10:28
Hey Cravesit,

Glad you made it ok out of that jam you described. That is why I keep saying, non of these skanks can be trusted. There are a couple that I can somewhat trust, but they are not strollers. Both have a good reputation on the other boards and can make your toes curl if you are able to kiss them more than 150 times. Yes that is lot sof kissing, but is safe and clean .....Plus you always know what to expect.

Just be careful on these streets ......it is bad enough to get caught by your uncle, but it is worse if you get stabbed by a skank, cause in this case, you have no place to go to and complain, nor anyone to blame but your little head :-)

Cheers

TM

DFWdude
01-21-07, 13:16
Its the dangers that cravesit described, plus a close call I had with Uncle Leo once that has forced me to give up on the streets. I am off to Germany on Monday to play in some clubs overthere, where it is legal and encouraged!
Check out Jacksons other board for international and look up some of the FKK Clubs and Party Treff clubs.

Big Red50
01-21-07, 14:21
I guarantee it isn't always that way. One of the reasons you haven't seen my name around here much anymore is because I recently got hijacked by on of these little rascals (while visiting in Houston) --- pulled a razor on my ass. I gave her all I had and was glad when she left. It has left me VERY CAREFUL lately.Hey Cravesit,

Mongering is not with out risk, with that said, you can get jacked up anywhere. Subway, bus, parking garage, parking lot it goes on. Some of these thieves SW and nonSW will cut or shoot you for the hell of it even if you do give up your cash, its all about the drugs.

If you are out there, you can try to protect yourself, go to a local martial arts school and take a couple self defense courses. The knife is more lethal weapon then a side arm within 15’ think fast, react and close the distance. Get a good ball bearing action folding combat knife with a 4” blade, they are street legal. A few classes with a good instructor could save your life.

Monger safe

Big Red from Balmer

BillingsFun
06-01-07, 21:30
Where do I find a streetwalkers in Arlington?

Tyler D
09-01-07, 23:21
Where do I find a streetwalkers in Arlington?I 2nd this request. Would be good to know. I'm moving out there in a couple of months from Los Angeles. I wanna have a head start on where to find the action so I can hit the ground runnin ;)

Member #4581
09-02-07, 06:55
If you can find either the Wendy's or the Qwickie Mart just down the road just park and wait. They'll find you!

The Spectre
09-03-07, 15:33
You can drive the service roads around ave j and 360 too, sometimes you see a straggler.

Blockmeistor
06-05-08, 11:47
Left the Singleton and Westmorland area and headed for Grand Prarie at about 4am this morning. There wasn't a damn thing out though. I know usually you can catch a SW by that store at W. E. Roberts and Great Southwest but nothing even showed up. Not even a fugly one. There was nothing hanging out by the motels either.

As I was leaving GP I came accrouse this WSW that I got with a couple of times like 6 or 7 months ago. If it wasn't for the dope she could prabably be a 8. I think she's 23 years old. Anyway, the last couple of times I picked her up she was pretty cool. She let me hit it both times for a Jackson. But this time I guess she was feening for some more crack. She was already coming down from her high when she was in the car. I'm pretty much sure she tried to play me for a sucker this time, because she wanted me to take her to the apartment where we were going to fuck but before al that she wanted me to give her the money first so she could score some crack at the apartment below the one she was staying at. And she also wanted me to wait outside too. Like I really believe she was gonna come back out of that apartment. So after pleading with me to give her the money up front she finally got out the car mad as hell and slammed the car door. She said "fuck you and suck my dick. " She must be crazy because I can attest that Prisilla does not have a dick. She sure has some good ass pussy though. It's pink and it's really really tight. The kind you have to work your way in.

It's just too bad she couldn't follow the program this time. You know? With some of these girls you have to keep control of the situation. And one more thing, when a SW gets mad like that at you just because they can't get the money up front first, to me that's a sign she is going to dash with the cash, leaving you hanging. I never give it up front unless I already know her. And even then they don't even ask for cash up front. I caught this girl at about 8 A. M.

After I left heading home I was hoping to catch something on the way but to my avail there was nothing else out.

Be carful out there!

Blockmeistor
11-27-08, 21:58
After coming up dry on the GP side, I finally took a chance and shot over to Arlington, going down 360. Generally I skip Arlington because I've never had any luck there in the past but this time I lucked out. I scooped up this wsw named Dee. She was sitting down on the curb at that I think Fina station on 360 and J street, I think. The one by the shell station on the other side. She did a good job. A really nice, wet bbbjcim. Just the right amount of suction, I'd say. She wanted a 20 but I said 15 and she and off we went. She was cute, nice body, short blond hair. She had a tatoo on the left side of her neck. Hopefully I get to hit that puss the next time I catch up with her.

Blockmeistor
12-12-08, 18:59
After turining up dry on the GP side Wednesday night, I headed north on 360, where I spotted this wsw standing at that Shell station just passed the underpass. She was by the pay phones. I looped around to catch her, and pulled up from behind the service station to see what's up. Told her to hop. Told her let's take a trip around the block. Her name is Chelsea. Tiny little thing but she was cool. Not a hustler type.

Now I had this chick in my car a month ago but nothing happened. She wanted more than than a Jack and I didn't want to give it up. But this time I figured, "why not play the same old game and see what I get?" This time I was really trying to see how much I could get without giving up much. I started with, "how about 10 for a bj?" She did't bite. Not even for 15. Then I went up to 20 but said I wanna fuck. She just wanted to give me a bj on that. I'm like, "fuck that." So I said, "the most I'll give you is 25." That's all I was going to let go that night. At first she still said 'no.' But Wednesday night was cold like a mothafucka so I used it to my advantage. I was like, "well I'll take you back to your spot. But it's nice to get out of that cold for a little while isn't it." I had my car toasty. And right before I was about to drop her back off, she had a change of heart, and let me hit it from the back for the 25. All the time she kept saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this." I was hittin it hard too. I got a good nut off on that one.

She was real cool. She wasn't the type that would try and rip you off. She's thin, long sandy brown hair, and clean. She's on the cute side. I'd say a 6.5 to 7. she said she hangs around the shell station area every night.

It took me a long time to get one off of 360, I'm surprised to get two.

Hornilius69
08-28-11, 15:20
Visiting here temporarily, anyway, I checked Arlington and GP then head to Avenue E and 360. I spotted one BSW walking on the side street.

I tried to make a turn around, but her pimp in a black crown victoria got to her first and picked her up. There is some action going on during the daytime.

Cravesit
10-18-11, 23:59
If you know where the action is on the President's streets then my advice is to stay the hell away from there for awhile. There appears to be some gang initiation action going on. Motorists are being tricked into stopping. Or stopping for the ladies. And getting hauled out of their car, beaten, and sliced with razor blades. The reason they think it is gang initiation action is because they aren't jackin the car or stealing the money. Just a general beating.

PolygamyMonger
10-28-11, 23:58
After turining up dry on the GP side Wednesday night, I headed north on 360, where I spotted this WSW standing at that Shell station just passed the underpass. She was by the pay phones. I looped around to catch her, and pulled up from behind the service station to see what's up. Told her to hop. Told her let's take a trip around the block. Her name is Chelsea. Tiny little thing but she was cool. Not a hustler type.

Now I had this chick in my car a month ago but nothing happened. She wanted more than than a Jack and I didn't want to give it up. But this time I figured,"why not play the same old game and see what I get?" This time I was really trying to see how much I could get without giving up much. I started with,"how about 10 for a BJ?" She did't bite. Not even for 15. Then I went up to 20 but said I want to fuck. She just wanted to give me a BJ on that. I'm like,"fuck that." So I said,"the most I'll give you is 25." That's all I was going to let go that night. At first she still said 'no. ' But Wednesday night was cold like a mothafucka so I used it to my advantage. I was like,"well I'll take you back to your spot. But it's nice to get out of that cold for a little while isn't it." I had my car toasty. And right before I was about to drop her back off, she had a change of heart, and let me hit it from the back for the 25. All the time she kept saying,"I can't believe I'm doing this." I was hittin it hard too. I got a good nut off on that one.

She was real cool. She wasn't the type that would try and rip you off. She's thin, long sandy brown hair, and clean. She's on the cute side. I'd say a 6. 5 to 7. She said she hangs around the shell station area every night.

It took me a long time to get one off of 360, I'm surprised to get two.Way to go BM. Keep the rates reasonable. Bet you could have had that ho for a hamilton and a lincoln. Next time.

Here in the S (o) L (ame) C (ity) of Utah, ho's up sell. Fuckin' desperate mongers are willing to pay. 40 for head or. 80 for sex and head. They think they are getting a deal at. 60. WTF? I refuse to pay this. The ho's are not worth it here, just like the water that masquerades as beer here. Not getting your money's worth. I have been places where a hamilton takes you a long way and sometimes to Greece too! Stick to your guns and keep the ho's reasonable. Perhaps you may inspire other mongers to do the same!

PM

Blockmeistor
11-13-11, 21:38
Went out cruising in the wee hours of the morning. As usual, there was nothing Westmoreland and nothing on Fort Worth Ave.

On Fort Worth I'm really looking for that one chick named Bonnie Elizabeth. I've been feening for that pussy since I fucked.

Her the early part of this year.

So I head to Grand Prairie. I went the night before (Friday). There was only one out by the Little Relax but there were a couple.

LE cruisers floating around so I passed and left. But just morning I went over by the Little Relax. Had to be about 5am. I caught.

Up with Melissa. I recognized her from a couple of years back because she sucked my dick good on two different occations. She.

Gives good blowjobs. And she loves for a guy to shoot his load in her mouth. She'll keep on stroking you're done. Anway, she jumped.

Right in the car. After a few minutes of driving to a secluded area, I proceeded to hit that pussy. I hit that pussy hard and good. That.

Shit was tight and she really got into it. Even after I blow my loan, she pulled on my hips to drive it deeper inside her. That was

Throughly enjoyable. She was in jail for a while and just now started coming out again, as most of them do. It happened to be.

The same chick I saw the night before when the cops were out. Finally I was able to go home with a smile on my face. Melissa.

Has an ok face but she has a big ass. And the pussy is tight.

If you ever see this one, grab it and try it. You won't regret it. The best part. She accepted on 15 bones. She wanted 20 roses but.

Was fine with 15 bones. That was great!

Blockmeistor
12-25-11, 18:42
Went cruising around GP Friday evening. Spotted Melissa on that street behind 23rd. I can never remember the name of that street. She hopped right in and said she needs to make some money. We went over near 360. I told her ass to hop in the back and take her pants off. I pulled my dick out and told her to give it a kiss. Then I told her to get it nice and wet for me. She slid her whole wet warm mouth all the way down my dick. It felt SO good. I told her that I knew how much she likes a guy to shoot cum in her mouth. After she laid on her back and I stuck my dick all up in that sweet pussy of her's. It took a while because her pussy was so tight but after I got it in, I started hitting it hard. I was going for gold on this chick. After I busted my nut in her, I continuted to fuck her a few minutes more, until I got enough. Afterwards I dropped her off by the little relax. Again I offered 15 to help her out and she took it. She really wanted 20 but I told her that that was all I had to give her. It's amazing how they all fall for that shit. Especially when you have a lot more in your pockets.

Blockmeistor
08-09-12, 14:59
I was cruising around Fort Worth Ave for a while because I say this, I think, Hsw walking down from that dump Miramar motel. By the time I got in position to bust a you to approach her, another lucky ass got to her first. She was wearing some nice tight shorts. Appeared to have a nice body. I stayed longer than I should have because I was hoping that she would re-surface but she never did. Maybe next time!

Anyway the night didn't end bad. I headed to Grand Prairie. I didn't see anything around the Little Relax because there was a couple of LE cars posted up at that convenience store next door. So I headed to the back streets. I saw this BSW coming out of one of the apartments. She had a really fucking tight body. She was wearing some short tight denum shorts. She had a nice shape too. Carmel complexion. Now normally I usually don't fuck with the sisters because everytime I have things never went right. Before somebody says anything. I'm a brother. So I know what I talking about. But I kept thinking about it for awhile and there was nothing else out walking around. She really did have a nice body! So I decided to just take a chance and go for it. But I thought I lost my chance when this big pickup truck stopped for her. He was circuling around like I was. He stopped to try and pick her up but I must have startled him because I was right behind him. So he let her go. I came back around and finally picked her up. She said her name was Cookie. She was cute. I had to put my hands on those legs. They were just so smooth.

I just told her I was looking for blow job but that I only had like 10 on me. She went for it, like I figured she would. After we parked, we jumped in the back seat and she start sucking my dick. It was a great BBBJ. She was even going to let me nut in her mouth. But she suck that dick so fucking good and I was rubing her sweet ass, that I just felt like fucking the shit out her. So I told her,"look, I can get you another 7 if I can fuck you." At first she though I mean I was going to give her another 17 onto the 10 I gave her but she went ahead anyway and let me hit it. Her PUSSY was fucking great. It had just the right amount of tighness to it. It was almost hard for me to hold back. But after about 10 minutes of fucking Cookie, my dick just exploded in her pussy. I hit it raw. My gut told me she would probably be ok to fuck raw. I nutted so hard in her pussy that she started to tighten her pussy around my dick. Her pussy drained all the cum out of my balls.

She didn't have a phone number so I will have to just be on the look out for her when I'm in that area. She's definitly a repeater. But even just the BBBJ from her is the bomb!

GaryHell666
08-30-12, 01:03
I am new to the area and I would like to know what places near Dallas, FW and arglinton I can visit and stroll around to find some fine asses in the area.

It seems pretty dead to me, but I don't know the city. How is LEO and what are the prices on the street. I would help make this website big, I have reports in FL miami to broward, check them out if you want.

Best.

Gary

DFWMadeMan
01-10-13, 14:51
I picked up the same chik in GP and got a really good BBBJ would def love to find her again, got the digits she said she had a phone with pay per minuts and never answers when I call it. Damn guess I got to find her again!

I was cruising around Fort Worth Ave for a while because I say this, I think, Hsw walking down from that dump Miramar motel. By the time I got in position to bust a you to approach her, another lucky ass got to her first. She was wearing some nice tight shorts. Appeared to have a nice body. I stayed longer than I should have because I was hoping that she would re-surface but she never did. Maybe next time!

Anyway the night didn't end bad. I headed to Grand Prairie. I didn't see anything around the Little Relax because there was a couple of LE cars posted up at that convenience store next door. So I headed to the back streets. I saw this BSW coming out of one of the apartments. She had a really fucking tight body. She was wearing some short tight denum shorts. She had a nice shape too. Carmel complexion. Now normally I usually don't fuck with the sisters because everytime I have things never went right. Before somebody says anything. I'm a brother. So I know what I talking about. But I kept thinking about it for awhile and there was nothing else out walking around. She really did have a nice body! So I decided to just take a chance and go for it. But I thought I lost my chance when this big pickup truck stopped for her. He was circuling around like I was. He stopped to try and pick her up but I must have startled him because I was right behind him. So he let her go. I came back around and finally picked her up. She said her name was Cookie. She was cute. I had to put my hands on those legs. They were just so smooth.

I just told her I was looking for blow job but that I only had like 10 on me. She went for it, like I figured she would. After we parked, we jumped in the back seat and she start sucking my dick. It was a great BBBJ. She was even going to let me nut in her mouth. But she suck that dick so fucking good and I was rubing her sweet ass, that I just felt like fucking the shit out her. So I told her,"look, I can get you another 7 if I can fuck you." At first she though I mean I was going to give her another 17 onto the 10 I gave her but she went ahead anyway and let me hit it. Her PUSSY was fucking great. It had just the right amount of tighness to it. It was almost hard for me to hold back. But after about 10 minutes of fucking Cookie, my dick just exploded in her pussy. I hit it raw. My gut told me she would probably be ok to fuck raw. I nutted so hard in her pussy that she started to tighten her pussy around my dick. Her pussy drained all the cum out of my balls.

She didn't have a phone number so I will have to just be on the look out for her when I'm in that area. She's definitly a repeater. But even just the BBBJ from her is the bomb!

BlkYungMonger
03-25-13, 12:21
Got a BBBJCIM last spring from cookie, she is easy to talk down and does give a great BBBJCIM, did want to fuck her until Isee Block has already has, by reading some of his post Iwouldnt risk fucking a hoe he has fuckeed even with protection, idk how some of ya'l fuck bb just because she look safe LOL.

Trust Lust
03-26-13, 11:16
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_forumrules) for more information. Thanks!

Dtaylor1972
03-30-13, 20:46
Out doing a bit of window shopping today to kill some time.

360 was dead. As I expected.

GP did have some signs of life. Particularly a w Blondie. Mid height w a decent rack. On the main drag carrying a backpack.

A couple o BSW on the s side, and a kinda scary wow w short hair on the and side.

I'll have to return when I've got some fun money.

Big Daddy
08-22-13, 16:23
Got to be some here in GP were. Can't find anything here were is the action now days. If you'll have any info please share. And thank you all. Have safe day.

Blockmeistor
08-26-13, 04:22
There is no action in any particular place anymore. LE pretty much cleaned up the town. Apparently all the chicks are on Backpages now. If anyone knows anything, let us all know.

Got to be some here in GP were. Can't find anything here were is the action now days. If you'll have any info please share. And thank you all. Have safe day.

DFWMadeMan
09-03-13, 00:39
There is no action in any particular place anymore. LE pretty much cleaned up the town. Apparently all the chicks are on Backpages now. If anyone knows anything, let us all know.Anyone had any luck in GP? I cruised through 2 weeks ago and leaving a cop swung around after I passed him and pulled me over for not turning my signal on early enough at the stop sign. He was cool but looked in my back seat I think he was hoping I had picked someone up and just had to have a reason to pull me over to check for someone. Be safe and happy hunting.

Blockmeistor
09-10-13, 21:54
Anyone had any luck in GP? I cruised through 2 weeks ago and leaving a cop swung around after I passed him and pulled me over for not turning my signal on early enough at the stop sign. He was cool but looked in my back seat I think he was hoping I had picked someone up and just had to have a reason to pull me over to check for someone. Be safe and happy hunting.Oh Yeah! They're real bad about that there. A cop will pull you over for not using your turn signals properly and they'll pull you over if you don't stop at the stop sign at just the right point (as what it says in the driver's manual. A couple of months back, I had just turned down 23rd from Main, when this cop in an SUV did a big ass U-Turn and followed me all the way down to the end of the street, just to pull me over because I was over the line slightly at the stop sign. He said that he documented the stop. I didn't believe that shit. He had the nerve to tell me that there's a lot of prostitution around there. I almost laughed. I wanted to say "you mean there USED to be a lot of prostitution around here. They act like they can just stop you from just driving around. It's a free country, we can drive around there all night long if we want. Just as long as they don't catch you doing anything.

Be safe

Localguy10
09-28-13, 19:03
Anyone had any luck in GP? I cruised through 2 weeks ago and leaving a cop swung around after I passed him and pulled me over for not turning my signal on early enough at the stop sign. He was cool but looked in my back seat I think he was hoping I had picked someone up and just had to have a reason to pull me over to check for someone. Be safe and happy hunting.Surprisingly had luck in the late evening recently by 19th and Main area.

DFWMadeMan
10-03-13, 15:19
Surprisingly had luck in the late evening recently by 19th and Main area.I have always usually found them in the box of 23rd. 25th and Dalworth was she on 19th? I have never seen a chick there. Happy hunting!

DFWMadeMan
01-29-14, 13:47
Cruised through random times dry as cotton mouth out there anyone have luck recently?

Blockmeistor
01-29-14, 22:40
No, I haven't had any luck in GP for a long time. I used to cruise through there hoping to catch up with Jodi for a mad blowjob. I always found her around 5 or 6 o-clock. She used to give some good BBBJCIM. Sometimes she would even swallow my cum. But she's no where in sight and neither is anyone else. I happen to find a Mexican chick named Angel a few months back but I haven't seen either. Has anyone else had any luck in GP?

Cruised through random times dry as cotton mouth out there anyone have luck recently?

DFWMadeMan
01-31-14, 13:09
No, I haven't had any luck in GP for a long time. I used to cruise through there hoping to catch up with Jodi for a mad blowjob. I always found her around 5 or 6 o-clock. She used to give some good BBBJCIM. Sometimes she would even swallow my cum. But she's no where in sight and neither is anyone else. I happen to find a Mexican chick named Angel a few months back but I haven't seen either. Has anyone else had any luck in GP?Ohh yeah I ran into Angel a few months back late night and got a BBBJ from her reallllyyy skinny chick with short hair? Never saw her again though or anyone since I ran into her.

DFWMadeMan
02-13-14, 12:00
Uncle LEO either put everyone away or there is a new way of finding them, haven't had any luck anyone else find anything recently?

DFWMadeMan
03-18-14, 02:48
Ran into a WSW in gp in front of the apartments on ft worth st been trying to find her again I think she was a little high but she was about a 8 on SW scale. Skinny big tits and ass and went to work. Great attitude kept laughing randomly but hope to find her again didn't have a number so not sure how she ended up there but I guess things come up once in a while aside from Tonya whos still there.

Hec120
04-09-15, 22:45
Just moved here from Florida.

Where the hell is the action here?

I need some good BJ.

Any clues where to find the SW?

Hec120
04-10-15, 20:26
Well last night I went out and around searching for any SW. Nothing, I drove for about an hour around Euless, Bedford, Hurts and nothing. I aint seen nothing out here. I guess everything is online now.

Anyone help!

Jim Boob
06-11-23, 10:50
Has everything disappeared or is everyone just keeping it to themselves?

TroyEightInch
06-14-23, 18:10
Has everything disappeared or is everyone just keeping it to themselves?22 why / o here and just getting into this stuff and fining out all the forums are dead, unless I'm missing them somewhere??

HappyCamper70
10-02-23, 15:57
22 why / o here and just getting into this stuff and fining out all the forums are dead, unless I'm missing them somewhere??There are much more popular forums for the DFW area. Do some googling and they will come up.

BlkMagma
03-15-24, 11:32
I just moved here from Florida and its genuinely disheartening to see that there's nothing here. And in Dallas people are being rounded up left and right.

Hopefully I can find something or someone regular at some point.

NewMonger972
03-18-24, 17:45
I just moved here from Florida and its genuinely disheartening to see that there's nothing here. And in Dallas people are being rounded up left and right.

Hopefully I can find something or someone regular at some point.If you need something safe and easy just go drive into the parking lot of the Walnut Inn at night and pick out a girl from there. Cops can't really run stings out of there since the girls would easily be to spot an undercover or any cops in the parking lot. Same thing inside of Paris but you have to take the negotiations with the girl outside of the building.

BlkMagma
03-25-24, 20:31
If you need something safe and easy just go drive into the parking lot of the Walnut Inn at night and pick out a girl from there. Cops can't really run stings out of there since the girls would easily be to spot an undercover or any cops in the parking lot. Same thing inside of Paris but you have to take the negotiations with the girl outside of the building.Thank you! Will do.