PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TexasMonger
02-12-06, 00:48
Use this thread to report your strip clubs experience.

CAUTION: DO NOT USE FULL STAGE NAME OF THE ENTERTAINER. JUST USE FIRST LETTER OF HER NAME. THIS WILL HELP KEEP HER IDENTITY HIDDEN FROM SOME EYES.

TexasMonger
02-27-06, 00:16
Anyone seen her lately?

Cheers

TM

Silver Lanter
02-27-06, 00:31
I see are all the time. Day Shift!!! Whats the haps? she doing outside work? Let a brotha know since you have pics and all! I have had the idea that take out was available but I am like norm there, I go have a lot of fun drink and go home! Maybe we could meet up there for drinks you may no some of the chicks i Know. Like is Nikki on Nights now?

TexasMonger
02-27-06, 18:43
Hey Lanter....

You must be kidding me? When was the last time you saw M**** at the Flash working day shift. I was there last Friday, day shift and part of night and M**** was not there and have not heard from her in over a week. Also, Nikki was not there either and the last time I heard anything about her was that she went back to her home state.

Do you have old news or this is something new that I am not aware of?

Cheers

TM

Silver Lanter
02-28-06, 02:47
It was last Tuesday! I remember because Casidy the waitress got mad at me for kissing her! And I was just inquiring about Nikki! Anyways Mandy always wore that white kinda babydoll type outfit right? However, I stopped in there today but they were putting new carpet in. Baby is back however, she is one of the best table dances you can get. Have her drink about 4 shots and Whoa!

Silver Lanter
02-28-06, 19:39
TM- Nikki is not gone she is now working at playmates off division near gp! says she is not allowed to go back to Flashdancer. But now she claims she is off that SH@#! ... Yeah Right! Saw her today!!!

Tha Game
03-25-06, 16:37
TM- Nikki is not gone she is now working at playmates off division near gp! says she is not allowed to go back to Flashdancer. But now she claims she is off that SH@#! ... Yeah Right! Saw her today!!!Yup, Nikki is nightshift at Playmates. She gave me a big hug like I wanted to be seen with her or even wanted to talk to her. Nikki is too ghetto and thuggish for me to associate with in a club. She is trash in my opinion.

Jim Klunk
07-16-06, 03:31
In case you are interested, Nikki is back at Flashdancer. Somehow she talked them into letting her work there again. She still gives pretty hardcore dance, but she is as weird as ever.

DFWdude
07-17-06, 01:45
In case you are interested, Nikki is back at Flashdancer. Somehow she talked them into letting her work there again. She still gives pretty hardcore dance, but she is as weird as ever.

Ya but she is a HOT FUCK!

TexasMonger
07-17-06, 17:46

LOL...Yeah I saw her there two weeks ago ....I ignored her ass and left the club never to return LOL...

Cheers

TM

TexasMonger
07-17-06, 17:47
Ya but she is a HOT FUCK!

Used to be .....I guess the stuff she has been on has taken a toll on her .....She has the High Mileage look now .....

I'm staying away from that pussy ...sorry

Cheers

TM

Tha Game
07-18-06, 00:31
Used to be .....I guess the stuff she has been on has taken a toll on her .....She has the High Mileage look now .....

I'm staying away from that pussy ...sorry

Cheers

TM

I thought nikki was just cbj and cfs? nothing risky? she is just a messed up girl. Saw her at the Fare too last week.

Kitty Doctor
08-02-06, 08:06
Went to Playmates during Monday lunch shift. Only two dancers. One had missing teeth, the other was a bit too overweight.

It is by far the most booring time I've ever had at a club.

KD

DFWdude
08-08-06, 23:53
I pulled into Flashdancer just to see if Nikki was working tonight. I was more currious to see what she looks like now.
In anyevent as soon as I pulled into the parking lot, some chick was falling all over a white Taurus and as I was getting out she asked me to give her a ride home. She said she was waaay to drunk to drive and she just got out of jail. Now normally, in my past days, I would have jumped all overthis. I did have one CLOSE ENCOUNTER with LE once and am very careful now. In any event I was not even buzzed so I did think with the big head and turned her down.
I did talk to her for a few minutes and got her whole life story about how she has been beaten, stabbed, raped etc etc etc. She went on to say how bad she needed some c*ck in her p*ssy. I was actually getting real tempted when I noticed some dude giving us the stare down from the corner of the building. I am not sure if it was a customer from inside, or her pimp, or pharmacist. In any event she called him over and they started to talk. I went back to my car and watched the two of them argue for a wile could not hear anything. He finally went back into the Flashdancer, I went back over to her to see what was up. She told me that this dude thought I was her pimp and I better get out of here because he was going back inside to get his "crew". She (Valerie) told me that we wanted to come back out and f*ck me up. What the hell I thought. I never even touched this girl. Needless to say, I thought I better get the hell out of dodge and went to Baby Dolls instead.

TexasMonger
08-09-06, 23:48
Hey DFW dude...

Good thinking my friend. The Flash parking lot is known for it's fights and shootings. Was that chick a dancer at the club? Niki looks almost the same as she did before, she put on a tiny bit of weight, but she has a tummy ...Looks like she is 3 to 4 months pregnant. As far as attitude, still sucks and she is the same hustler you know. Last time I saw her was very late July. I told her then that I don't even want her near me.

Cheers

TM

DFWdude
08-11-06, 11:18
Hey DFW dude...

Good thinking my friend. The Flash parking lot is known for it's fights and shootings. Was that chick a dancer at the club? Niki looks almost the same as she did before, she put on a tiny bit of weight, but she has a tummy ...Looks like she is 3 to 4 months pregnant. As far as attitude, still sucks and she is the same hustler you know. Last time I saw her was very late July. I told her then that I don't even want her near me.

Cheers

TM

She claimed she was. She looked a little too chubby for a dancer though. She had a huge scar down the middle of her chest. In any event, the streets have become too high risk for too little talent. I do make the occasional trip to a AMP, but overall I save my $$$ and go to Rio a few times a year. For the most part they are all 10's and all GFE

Rexdog
10-25-06, 22:39
I stoped by this afternoon after going up and down Lancaster this afternoon and finding nothing at all. On the way home spoted Chicas Loco on Division and Green Oaks. Not much stripping going on but all the rubbing and grinding you want is going on in that place. Even the girls on stage will grind on you while on stage for the dollar tip.

A nice clean place my first time there so I mostly check the place out, but I will return not that I have looked around and found some targets that I want to hit

Rexdog

Level6969
12-19-06, 11:52
Went to PNTs recently and had a very good time with a few of the girls. They appreciated the attention from me and Mr. Andrew Jackson in the lap dance room. For some serious grinding, I recommend this place.

Member #1872
09-02-07, 02:51
For the first time in about 3 years I was able to hit the strip clubs in arlington. Oh to the disappointment Fantasy ranch is closed, the Fare was dead with a barrier around the main stage and a big sign telling you the penalties if you touch a girl while she is nude. The only good thing was Flashdancer it was standing room only and the way a strip club should be when it comes to the girls. If the conservative pussies aren't told to go to hell some of these city treasures will only be abandoned buildings; good god it's 2007 not the 1950's.

Poon Man
01-08-08, 13:44
I checked out Chicas Locas yesterday on my way home. Unfortunately it was not a pleasant experience. The club itself is not very welcoming, very run down, dirty and I can see it being overcrowded with 30 people in it. Sadly the women matched the club, aside from one dancer the other girls were 2's and 3's on a 10 point scale. The only upside of the experience was it only cost 5 dollars to get in and the beers, although watered down, were cheep.

Man I miss Fantasy Ranch

Member #1872
07-17-08, 01:44
Went to playmates last night 2 girls sitting with costomers and no dancing completely dead. Then went over to the fare all black and two guy sitting in the corner area to make sure none of the good old things happen during a table dance. Don't know how much longer some of these places will be able to stay open with the new laws and that fucking cowboys stadium. Remember the days when they were all packed seven days a week open to close.

Joegreen
01-27-09, 16:50
Hello. Regular on the boards in Ark, but find myself visiting DFW several times this spring. I've been reading the DFW/Arlington posts and was hoping for some more recent information. Feel free to reply here or PM. Thanks for your help.

Does anyone know of a club where extras might be available? The conventional (or even exceptional) lap dance just doesn't do it for me. Would love to locate that special place for more.

Seems like LEO has been too effective on the usual strolls, but wondering if there are places to look when the weather is rough. Bars, conv. stores, adult establishments?

Thanks for any help you want to offer. Be safe out there.

Kwik Ryk
12-23-10, 01:34
Man, I've a ton of reading to do.

jymjim
02-21-14, 12:05
Hi, I always stop in FR when on biz in Dallas area and wanted to see if its really closed now?

If it is has anyone seen a tall, curvey, ebony dancer called Rain at any other clubs nearby?

Are there any other decent clubs worth going to by the DFW airport?

Thanks,

J