PDA

View Full Version : Strip Clubs Reports

Pages : [1] 2

TexasMonger
02-12-06, 00:38
Use this thread to report on Strip Clubs experience.

CAUTION: DO NOT USE FULL STAGE NAME OF THE ENTERTAINER. JUST USE FIRST LETTER OF HER NAME. THIS WILL HELP KEEP HER IDENTITY HIDDEN FROM SOME EYES.

Member #1052
02-25-06, 20:31
Never been to TX before. What are the contact rules in Dallas strip clubs? Or should I just spend my time in AMPs?

Thanks,

honestashol

TexasMonger
02-26-06, 01:40

There are no set rules that I know of here, touching during lap dances pretty much depends on the comfort level of the dancer and the attitude of the bouncer. However, at VIP, things tend to take a different turn and service can vary from a HJ to CFS, but again that depends on the dancer you choose.

My suggestion is have a waitress guide you to the dancers who play and take it from there. However, be aware that the cost may be high. If in Dallas I would say Platinum II during the day is your best bet for good service.

However, as an advice, you will get better service at an AMP or using an independent provider with a reputation for good service.

Cheers

TM

Reg Req
02-26-06, 14:20
I just moved to DFW a few months. Was off from work for Prez Day, feeling like I'd like to see some boobies so decided paying my first visit to a DFW strip club. Decided on "the Lodge" -- located on NW Hwy, east of John Carpenter, behind Sam's Club.

Club is topless (at least none of the dancers went nude while I was there). Most of the dancers frankly, looked like they were just "going through the motions". One did a great job on the dance stage , Asian girl with stagename of Princess. Classy, dare I say artistic performance.

Apparently, access to the VIP area is limited to "members" and membership is $500/year or $1500/life (or however long the club stays under current name / management). This seems rather STEEP as I am sure "access" to the VIP just gets you the ability to climb the stairs --- with anything else subject to further negotiation and "consideration".

Decided to finish my drink and find a quicker, less expensive release. After several trips to AMPs during past few years, WATCHING strippers seems almost boring, anyway.

Member #1052
02-27-06, 11:13
Looks like it may be a fun trip.

honestashol

Heavy Dog
02-28-06, 16:07
Has anyone been to these places recently? The last time I was in town Myrtles was closed.

Best Tx Monger
03-08-06, 20:32
ShowTime Cabaret
5415 Mansfield Hwy
Kennedale, Tx 76006

Mostly 6's and 7's on the club. This place has a descent turnover rate, many young chickens out of the hatch can be found. Big screen tv, shoot specials at times, drinks $7.25, free hamburgers at lunch. Best looking girl there might be Mia, the door greeter !

In addition to there are naked women (smiles ), you can get your engine re-hauled a few blocks away. Many wrecking yards / automotive shops..etc...just down the street.

Once inside, you get a lap dance for $30 and it is on a couch. If anyone would be enticed bu such place, be informed that many go there for food. Primary reason to go there would be to waste time and money. However, i would consider such investement "not wise!"

Like Logan on *another site* says "If you are looking for a good, economical PSE experience, you'll find the youngest and hottest talent in the strip clubs! "

Dancers:
Syntax Reveals all
Jersey - trashy looking, zits on ass, and will let you do everything but finger her.

Overall review of the club woud be sub-par at best. Not a high end club, but not trashy in reference to amenities and structure of the building. If you want to go to a good club go to Dallas, but if you find that taxing and you live around this part of the world. Then the Cabaret would fulfill some of your dire needs !

Works cited
txpops *
fwguy87*
ninthlord*
wild28*
logan*

- * Denotes came from another site that I cannot mention for obvious reasons. Primarily because I respect Jackson and his work on this great site.

Best Tx Monger
03-08-06, 21:05
Edited= See Post 11 !

TexasMonger
03-08-06, 21:44
All of you mongers should thank Z3 for his outstanding work and excellent reports.

I would like to add a few things to his report on Flashdancer.

I have found that the best time to hit this place is Friday afternoon ...The day shift on Friday has an excellent line up of about 12-15 dancers including a few hotties.

"A" is a nice tall and young blond with a slim body, A cups with responsive nips. L1 and maybe L2 can be had in VIP

"M" is Sort of cute but older blond, slim built and eraser nips which remain erect most of the time. She can be wild but her services are sub-par. If any senior members would like to inquire about that - I can take a PM or two.

"C" is a hot AA dancer and with the right volume of fluid consumed by her, she shines. She has a hot body and shows you any thing you would like to see. I have to check into additional services that can be provided by this hot girl.

"L" This one is a Z3 type .....Very cute mix of Latin/AA, beautiful face, nice natural Ds and a hypnotic ass. She has to be my Flashdancer ATF for the moment. The reason I say for the moment, these girls are on the move.

One last thing....If you are at the VIP (the two dark areas with couches, just by the DJ box) the area is monitored by cameras so caution should be taken when you indulge in extra activities with your girl.

Cheers

TM

P.S. I'm a regular there on Fridays (afternoon) so stop by and say hello ..

Best Tx Monger
03-10-06, 22:21
Peep N Toms
2925 E. Abrams
Arlington, Tx
Off of 360 about 1/4 East on the left hand side.

This club is AA dancers.....and you will find other guys so you don't have to be an AA monger !! Big Bundas Abound Everywhere, has a great stage to tip off of. BIG Booty shaking to the max ! This club has a reputation for having very good mileage.

All different shapes and sizes. From 5'2, up to 5'9 I think but with the stripper shoes I love, some seemed almost 6 feet tall. Some skinny minnies some bbw's and lots in between. Lot's of tattoos. I think it's a requirement. Piercings all over. If it's been done before, you'll find it in the club.

Key words here. Big butts. Thick butts. Lots of great looking, great to hold, great feeling during lap dances, butts. Booty over here booty over there. A buttman's heaven.

As Logan from another site states about "certain" strip clubs " Typically, the ethnic clubs (all black or hispanic), predominately ethnic clubs or smaller-hole-in-the-wall clubs have the best stage tipping action. I was recently at a club and I couldn't believe what was being allowed in full view of the managers. I questioned the dancer and she said "We're a ghetto club, no one cares about us!".

P.S. The bottom picture is me changing the sign ! I will also take all the credit and glory for the pics !!

Works Cited: BigKen817, from another site that of which i cannot disclose because I respect what Jackson has done here !

Best Tx Monger
03-11-06, 07:22
** Revised - Thanks TexasMonger**

FlashDancer - 817-633-7148
Manager: Magnus
520 North Watson Rd
Arlington, Tx
Highway 360 / Randol Mill
East Side of 360

This place is a hit and miss on quality with a sub=par turnover rate. I have found that the best time to hit this place is Friday afternoon ...The day shift on Friday has an excellent line up of about 12-15 dancers including a few hotties.

Be notified that many HOT young babes inhabit this 'small" land during its peak hours ! The place is known for having some of the best hot young talent, that is until they are found and move on to greener grass. Even then, they still have to mow it ! ..LOL...

An Ex-Hooters girl works there (megan is believed to be her name) - being a HOT waitress, she needs to get her azz on stage. Reason why she is mentioned, is because if she serves you and gets you a drink, she will keep your change and as has been cited by Logan, will keep the change and won't even mention anything to you because she thinks that she is ooooohhh so cute !

Dancers: 7.5s and 8s on a stric and discipline scale

Dancer Reviews !!!

"A" is a nice tall and young blond with a slim body, A cups with responsive nips. L1 and maybe L2 can be had in VIP

"M" is Sort of cute but older blond, slim built and eraser nips which remain erect most of the time. She can be wild but her services are sub-par. If any senior members would like to inquire about that - I can take a PM or two.

"C" is a hot AA dancer and with the right volume of fluid consumed by her, she shines. She has a hot body and shows you any thing you would like to see. I have to check into additional services that can be provided by this hot girl.

"L" This one is a Z3 type .....Very cute mix of Latin/AA, beautiful face, nice natural Ds and a hypnotic ass. She has to be my Flashdancer ATF for the moment. The reason I say for the moment, these girls are on the move.

"K" has cute face and nice symmetry on azz - 125 lbs 20-24 yrs - will let you suck on her titis, nanosecond hj,

"G" 22 yrs, trashy white 5-3 105 lbs perky b's= messy hand job, will bounce that azz like a flipper and you will be Flippin' over that !

Melisa/ Zoie, have been cited as providing awesome lap dances. Zhit, I think we covered the whole alfabit !!!

One last thing....If you are at the VIP (the two dark areas with couches, just by the DJ box) the area is monitored by cameras so caution should be taken when you indulge in extra activities with your girl.

Conclusion, this place has a lot of young talent, but be ready to fight for it. It gets jammed packed and standing room only on Friday's & Saturday's. The place has a reputation for having an altercation once or twice a year.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26442

Works Cited
TexasMonger
Logan
Go4It

Waw Dog
03-11-06, 11:15
Just wanted to give you yours props Z3 man. You are always providing the guys of the great mongering nation with great info. It is very helpful to the newbies on the board. I have never been to clubs like flashdance because I didnt know what to expect. Your detailed info is helpful to me and I thank you for taking the time to do so. I have to admit that I am sure if many of the members here would be willing to go the extra mile to provide sure important info. Thx brotha and WHO NEEDS the observer, ane,and all those other magazines when we got you!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work, Brotha.

DA WAW DOG IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Sport
03-12-06, 02:08
"We're a ghetto club, no one cares about us!".
!

Z3 - Thanks. I'd like to go there...if I could get past Chicas Locas...ahhh memories... Hey, Sunny South Dallas had a club -- forgot its name -- that I ventured to a couple of times. Real fun, but it ultimately closed after some numb-nuts pulled a trigger on someone outside. Of course, in that neighborhood, you don't have to drive far to get all the lap dance you might want.

GS

Best Tx Monger
03-12-06, 17:49
Thanks for the teddy bear luv, even a guy like me can get emotional....LOL

Cowboy Ray
03-28-06, 12:59
What is the most hands on strip club in the DFW area. I am looking for a little during the day during the week fun.

Tha Game
03-29-06, 00:53
Drove through the Dallas area this evening. The warmer weather brought out about 8 SW's. THey weren't the best looking quality. The best one was white, mid 30s and about 150lbs. Too fat for me, so I passed. Looks like some good days are ahead!

Mexmale
03-29-06, 22:14
What is the most hands on strip club in the DFW area. I am looking for a little during the day during the week fun.There's a place on Harry Hines Blvd. in Dallas called Chicas Bonitas that's pretty H-O, mostly Hispanic dancers.

Cowboy Ray
03-30-06, 11:56
Is a white guy going to get his ass kicked for going there? I think I might try it today sometime.

Thanks

Best Tx Monger
04-01-06, 11:27
Is a white guy going to get his ass kicked for going there? I think I might try it today sometime.

ThanksIf you have money to spend, they don't discriminate.

North Texas
04-01-06, 16:25
Hey fellas,

I've been to Chicas a few times, it's one of my fav sc's. Very HO, extras :) I am white and never had a problem in there. Most of the music is hispanic as well as the dancers and other customers. No problem if you don't speak or understand spanish, you aren't going there to have a conversation.

!NT

Mexmale
04-02-06, 14:07

ThanksNah, you'll be OK. Best time to go is between shifts 6-8 p.m. Day girls are more friendly trying to make ends meet, best-looking night girls start to arrive.

Snake27
04-24-06, 22:59
This probably belongs in the Arlington section, but I guess it gets more views here. I went to Peep N' Toms on Abrams in Arlington on a recent Saturday night. I love this place ! Tons of very sexy black women -- for which I have a passion. I always spend $$$ like a fool in this place -- lap dances, table dances, lady's drinks. But I don't go often, so it fits my budget. There was this one tall stunning beauty. Although her lapdance was listless and uninspired, I felt a wave of desire, so I offered to take her back to my hotel. I never got around to negotiating price, but I figure $200 would do it -- perhaps $150 if you're a tough bargainer, but I believe in being generous. She said she'd like to go, but was afraid to go to a hotel alone with a stranger. I could see her point, plus she probably made tons of money from her minimum-effort dancing, which essentially amounted to a passive pose of her great beauty. So in the end I left blue-balled but with a smile. Happens like that a lot at strip bars !

Good Sport
04-24-06, 23:07
This probably belongs in the Arlington section, but I guess it gets more views here. I went to Peep N' Toms on Abrams in Arlington on a recent Saturday night. I love this place ! Tons of very sexy black women -- for which I have a passion. I always spend $$$ like a fool in this place -- lap dances, table dances, lady's drinks. But I don't go often, so it fits my budget. There was this one tall stunning beauty. Although her lapdance was listless and uninspired, I felt a wave of desire, so I offered to take her back to my hotel. I never got around to negotiating price, but I figure $200 would do it -- perhaps $150 if you're a tough bargainer, but I believe in being generous. She said she'd like to go, but was afraid to go to a hotel alone with a stranger. I could see her point, plus she probably made tons of money from her minimum-effort dancing, which essentially amounted to a passive pose of her great beauty. So in the end I left blue-balled but with a smile. Happens like that a lot at strip bars !

Wimmen have 1000 ways of nicely saying "no"...including bad digits... I thought Peep-n-Toms was one place where you need not leave blue balled...you might have driven over to CL, afterwards to take care of that... ;)

Snake27
04-26-06, 16:30
I thought Peep-n-Toms was one place where you need not leave blue balled...

Yeah, there are reports (including one below) that suggest PNT is a wild place, but I've been there maybe 8 times in 3 years and haven't seen anything out of the ordinary -- just lap dances and some groping. Some guys will feel a girl up while they tip at the stage. Creepy IMO but seems accepted here. Twice I've asked girls to show up at my hotel, without luck. Once as I reported below she said "no" and another time the girl said "yes" but didn't show up (sigh). Once I got propositioned for hotel activities by an agressive girl who groped my crotch, but she wasn't my type and I turned her down. The VIP lap dances are in a cramped area about 10' square with 3 short couches and room for 6 couples squeezed in, all in plain sight of the rest of the club. You can probably get off from the dances, but I think only a serious exhibitionist would do more in the club. Not my thing and I didn't see it either, but like I said I remember some reports awhile back, here and elsewhere.

Soulwonder
05-05-06, 05:34
If you have money to spend and you want some ass this is the best place but you can't be shy about you have to ask for what you want but I will tell you how to do it when you fine the one you want wait till she gets on the big stage go up there and tip her and tell her to come and see you when she is done if she is that hot tip her one mor time when she goes on the side stage and then wait most times like 9 out of 10 she is comeing back to you see a lot of guys come in and don't spend no money so you have to sho them that you are for real then when she come buy her a drink if she buys a real.

Round the World
05-06-06, 10:09
Can anyone report on the action at chicas bonitas last night? Seemed like they were geared up for a big party.

Round the World
05-09-06, 11:43
Well since, no one knows anything about Cinco de Mayo at Chicas, I'll post a report about a different club from the recent past.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to one of the girls at Chicas who was complaining about the lack of business at Chicas. This led to a discussion of better clubs in the area. She said that Gentlemen's Club was good, but a black club. Lipstick's was crappy. The one she liked was the Club House on Manana off HH.

So the next night I checked out the Club House. It looked promising from the outside, with a real valet service for a suggested $5. Good sized crowd judging from the parking lot. $20 to get in and open until 4am on that Thursday. The place itself is pretty large inside with a second floor balcony VIP area and a large main stage with a second stage/bar in the middle of the room.

Finding a seat wasn't easy. They have these green club loung chairs that aren't too comfortable and the arms of the chairs prevent more contact during lap dances.

But to the important part, the girls were numerous and generally pretty hot. Lots of young blonds, a few brunettes, some naturals some man-mades. I found a seat and was later joined by a solo regular. He told me I had stumbled into the best club in Dallas and one of the best in the country. The place was owned by some former rock star (Poison perhaps?) which explains the loud rock music and the overall neon music video atmosphere.

Laps were $20 or $30 in the VIP. There was a VIP area on the main floor or $30 gains entrance to the upstairs VIP for the night. From below I could see upstairs that there weren't that many girls circulating upstairs and the action in laps didn't look any different.

I had laps from 3 different girls, all the slim nubile types like I like'em. But I was propositioned by many. The girls will generally hang out and talk for some time before or after a dance. My last dancer was a blond slim one, named Rainy. Awesome body, pretty face and good attittude. Good high contact lap, but no extras. Afterward she hung around and gratefully received an extended massage from me while atop my lap. She got called over by another dude for a dance, but came back to me for more of a massage. Then she got called over by big old lesbian (Thursday night is ladies-get-in-free-night), but she ignored it and hung out with me for a while longer.

After that, I had realized time had flown and it was 4am already and I left. Overall a quite nice experience and would repeat. Not necessarily a high mileage place, but a nice balance of classy and decent value.

Let me know if anyone else has an impression of this place.

Cheers,

RtW

Duttyboi
05-09-06, 15:30
I am glad someone has experienced the club and reported about it. I am planning a visit there a the end of the month and bringing some friends. Pantera started the club and Dimebag is a legend. Pandora's on HH is great for all nude experience as well.

DudeX
06-17-06, 02:27
I was staying close to this club and visited on a wednesday night. Have visited this place off and on about 2 times a year over the past 3 years (non local). Baby Dolls has always been exceptional, at least to out of towners where the amount of touching is way beyond anything ever experienced in Denver, DC, NM or San Diego. Cheap to get in and there were plenty of dancers, more than 20 by my count. Private dance areas are behind the main stage and upstairs. Dont think there is a VIP area but there are some booths where you can get a girl to be with you for a half hour for a big wine fee. The dancers are a mix of really young new comers and those who have been around for a few years. All look good with about 5 who would rank high in any club in the US. Not sure if it was because it was early in the week but the crowd was dead and competition for dances was fierce. Strong sell by the girls, especially the older ones. In past visits would stay to closing and despite shelling out $ would leave feeling it was worth it, not so much the last visit. Past private dances included lots of touching, ball grabbing, stoking, nipple rubbing, etc. This last visit they seemed to go through the motions and the private dance was more for the guys to touch than to be touched.

One dancer stood out, a sandy blonde romanian girl about 5' 4, early 20's with a model pretty face. Large breasts that didnt sag or have stretch marks yet. Major curves but not fat or chunky in anyway. She was well aware of her looks and was into making as much $ as possible from each patron who wanted a dance with her but that body was irresistable. Her dances consisted mostly of her sitting while the guy groped those perfect tits. I did 5 dances with her doing just that and left feeling it was worth it since her body was something special.

Duttyboi
06-25-06, 01:32
A buddy of mine and me visited Pandoras and the show was decent. I hadn't been in a stripclub in a few years so I had a great time. The ysurley cut those songs short for table dances but the flashdance is awesome. If you go be there around 11:00pm and you get flashdances at a buck.

Chuckm
08-23-06, 22:57
Went on a Tuesday. Free valet, 10$ door, 20$ dances.

Freakin' HOT chicks. Some young, some mature but freakin hot.

Nice nice club inside, very relaxing place to have a beer and watch the girls dance

None of the dancers got into it much, got there about midnight so I think the girls were tired. They closed at 2am.

Good experience. One girl had a PERFECT body with perfect fake tits, nipple piercings and rubbed her tits all in my face and licked my nipple. Fantastic.

Would go again, but kinda want to try other places first.

T Pride
10-28-06, 21:12
Gentlemen,

I wanted to know if Anna Mae's was still open? For those of you who do not know, Anna Mae's is a strip club located in South Dallas a couple of blocks up from MLK. Let me know. I had A LOT of fun at that place. It, to me, was better than PT over here in FW. Let me know.

Indian79
11-18-06, 14:24
Any good places for out of towners?

I used live in Dallas 2 years and visit Baby Dolls.

Is any other place better than it or not.

Thanks

Yossarian
11-30-06, 21:09
T-Pride,

Last time I checked, Anna Mae's is still going. It's pretty much only open on Friday and Saturday nights to the best of my recollection and is a ditry place with dirty, dirty, dirty girls if you know what I mean......and I think that you do.

There's also Lady Love II down on the between Colonial and Lamar Sts (at the far south end) on Hayes St. It also features plenty of dirty girls.

My ATF for black strip clubs though is Peepin Tom's in Arlington, although I hear Hardbody's is really good too.

Hope this has been helpful.

Yossarian
11-30-06, 21:17
Let me throw my $.02 in on this subject. This is w/o a doubt my ATF strip club. If you can't get laid in this place, yes, I said IN THE ESTABLISMENT, get your self a strap-on because you're missing something IMHO. I have been propositioned so many times for sex right there in the VIP area and actually have seen various acts being committed that it's almost unreal.

Now, I choose to do my deal later in notel mind you; but, I have gotten head in the back on the dayshift -- there's less traffice then and the girls want to make their money.

I have pulled probably about 10 - 12 strippers out of that place, not counting the BJ I got in the place. They have something for everyone there -- all sizes, shapes, shades of brown. If you can think of it in a sister, they have it there.

I really just enjoy the ambience, or rather lack thereof, of the place. Lots of nasty girls working to get your cheddar. You owe it to yourself to try this place out. I especially recommend going on a Friday around early - mid afternoon -- check it out. As always, YMMV.

Member #1381
12-01-06, 07:31
DFW is one of my favorite places in the country for watching the ladies shake that azz.... Peep N Toms is by far my favorite in the area but I have also had some serious fun at Lady Luv and Dallas Gentleman.. And a few months ago one of my trips, I visited Hardbody's (down the street from PNT) - Damn what a palace of fine honeys on the nite that I was there and yep, there was opportunity for an outside dating.

I have visited a lot of clubs (especially black clubs) in my travels and I will tell you, DFW is pretty high on my list of places including ATL and Charlotte. But first on my list is a place I call the heaven of black strip clubs (and my buddy Yos has heard me say this a hundred times) is Columbia SC.... There are a few clubs there that the hotties come from ALLLLL OVER to shake that azz and make that money. Size, shape, complexion - you can get it on the right nights at a few of the hot spots in Columbia.

For a period, I was having more dates from the clubs than the streets or escorts.

Just my little contribution to the board.

Play safe gentlemen. And Happy Holidays.

Heavy Dog
12-04-06, 21:37
Where exactly is Anna Mae's located? I would like to check this out when I come back into town.

Friendly1
12-04-06, 23:35
I have never done that, although I would love to sometime. I assume that some of you guys have tried that. How is it for when one of us white guys goes in one?

Heavy Dog
12-11-06, 07:03
Lady Love does not have Strippers anymore-at least this is what I was told when I went by it when I was in town on vacation 2 months ago. Things may be different now though. On the occasions that I stopped in,there were a few white guys in the place getting lap dances and I did not notice them having any problems then,so I guess it would be okay if they went in.

Indian79
01-02-07, 13:05
I visited Baby Dolls on New Year's Eve, had couple dances, lots if contact. I got more than expected. Never thought Baby Dolls had this much contact free roaming any where.

Member #2227
01-31-07, 20:26
Hi All,

I have the chance to bring my wife to a Dallas strip club and want to find the best one. We are looking for some serious contact (like Ft. Lauderdale) and privacy. This is a one time chance so I want see what happens! Also- the place should have some good looking girls and not scary.

Jackblack21
02-01-07, 14:22
Hi All,

I have the chance to bring my wife to a Dallas strip club and want to find the best one. We are looking for some serious contact (like Ft. Lauderdale) and privacy. This is a one time chance so I want see what happens! Also- the place should have some good looking girls and not scary.Your best bet is Baby Dolls. They have a good number of dancers (usually 40-80), many of which are good looking. The Lodge has the best looking women by far, but can be kind of iffy since they really don't have to work as hard to earn money.

Springer
02-10-07, 20:13
A good friend will be coming to Dallas from Melbourne Australia for 5 days to work-at nighht he wants to hit the strip clubs-he has aksed me to post a request for some good five or 4 star accomadations near strip clubs in Dallas-I am in Florida myself

thanks

Anal Lover
03-21-07, 01:25
Hey Everyone,

I'm going to be visiting the Dallas area sometime soon and was wondering if anyone knows the current status on which clubs to check out if you looking for full contact dances and ladies who are love to to go out dancing when they're not doing working? I'm especially interested in clubs that feature Black or Hispanic women.

In particular, does anyone know if Peepin Tom's, Baby Dolls, and Anna Mae's are still open? If so, can anyone provide there address maybe in a PM to me? Thanks!

Anal Lover

Yossarian
03-21-07, 23:28
Greetings all,

I am about as white as they come and I have NO problem in the black clubs. Once the dancers get past my cop look (best done by spreading some love -- green style), I get lots of attention and love.

Poon Man
03-23-07, 01:41
Hey Everyone,

I'm going to be visiting the Dallas area sometime soon and was wondering if anyone knows the current status on which clubs to check out if you looking for full contact dances and ladies who are love to to go out dancing when they're not doing working? I'm especially interested in clubs that feature Black or Hispanic women.

In particular, does anyone know if Peepin Tom's, Baby Dolls, and Anna Mae's are still open? If so, can anyone provide there address maybe in a PM to me? Thanks!

Anal LoverPeep n Tom's is in Arlington, 2925 East Abram. Also I don't think you'll find what you want at the Baby Dolls in Dallas, and I don't really know much about Anna Mae's. I would suggest Fantasy Ranch to you but they've had some trouble with the city of Arlington, but up until a few months ago this was one the best clubs in Texas. If you want quality though I highly suggest the clubhouse, its byob and you won't find better looking girls at most clubs.

Good Luck

Missle99
03-24-07, 00:33
I went to the Lodge and hated it. You have a point chics really arent working hard to get money and I get tired of seeing obvious fake titties. I've been to Diamonds twice and they have both been very good. I finally went to Hard body's on Abrams and had a blast. Hell some girls will just walk by you and start dancing on you for 2 or 3 straight songs.

SuperD
04-05-07, 08:55
Went to the GC on Plano last Tuesday. Saw some pretty and moist snatches good enough to eat but appeared no extras were available on the basic lap dances. One chick was cute but on the rag. I could of pulled the string if I wanted!

Ranger21
04-09-07, 22:02
Stay away from this place, far away. I was in there last week at night and it was terriblle unless you like fat and ugly. There was only one decent looking one and she was a little slow in the head, her name was Nicky or something like that. I think she had a closed head injury at one time or she is just retarded. Kept saying the same thing over and over. She has a great body with some nice looking implants but just can't dance either on lap or stage.

Happy Hobbying.

Rnager21

ArchieLeach
04-10-07, 20:50
I went to Baby Dolls recently. There were four of us, two guys and two girls.

I like this place (been there before), but wondered how much better it would be bringing the girls along with me.

Both girls like women and wanted to go to a strip club. (Twist our arms, we protested vigorously I assure you)

We went late because we'd been out all night already, but there was about 2 1/2 hours left so we went.

Now I don't usually try too hard to pull strippers, I'm more into the AMP scene. It's a better value. But I do love a good lap dance and Baby Dolls is one of my favorites. The girls are good looking, the place is relatively clean, and I always have a good time. This time was no different.

One of our girls and I went hunting to find a hottie that she liked and wanted to comandeer for the rest of the night. We found one who goes by Tiffany, she's Thai and something else (Japanese maybe) with bleached hair and big fake tits (but nice though). Got got a little booth, and brought our friends over to share. Tiffany basically worked the rest of the night on us in turns. I got lots of contact and told my girl it was OK to suck her tits, that she wouldn't mind (she let me, so.) I assured her that she wouldn't be offended and that it would be OK, that I was getting a lot of contact, and felt sure that she'd let her go farther. The damn broke. Once she started actively interacting with Tiffany, Tiffany basically raped her right there in front of us for the rest of their sessions. It was fantastic. The girls that were with us weren't working girls or strippers, just hot chicks who like chicks. And even they got more than they bargained for. One of our girls had her top pulled all the way down, with her breasts exposed and had Tiffany licking her all over while we watched. I'll leave the rest to your imaginations, but will say that Tiffany's fingers were very active. It was a great night.

T Pride
04-20-07, 12:16
Alright,

So I am a frequent visitor is Clubs that allow for some "extra attention. " Most of those places have been places of color. What I am looking for now is a place that has dirty, dirty girls that are. Well hell. Not black (I am willing to try Hispanic though). Does any one have any ideas?

T Pride

Kitty Doctor
05-06-07, 13:33
I decided to go out for a little fun on Thursday. The first club I went to was Jaguars Gold Club. This is my first visit to the club. Once inside I was greated by a waitress who ask if I'd been there before. After telling her it is my first visit she offered me a tour of the club. They have semi private "bunglows" for rent at $75 an hour. The VIP is $30 per dance.
I selected a latin dancer and went to the VIP. The VIP is not very private but is kinda dark, a bit quieter than the main floor and has comfortable seating. I got two dances but nothing extra was available from this dancer. I did notice another customer getting a good "feel" of his dancer.

I decided to move on to Kings Caberet. Kings was busy. I selected a dancer called CiCi. She told me a dance is $20 and VIP ranges from $10 to $20 for admission. She also told me her dance is no different on the floor or in VIP. I am glad she said this. CiCi is a white, drunk, country girl who gave the worst dance I've ever gotten. I did not even get the whole song. It was so bad I was happy to pay and get her to leave.

I've been to King's before and always gotten a good dance. Depending on the girl and time of day some extras may be avalible.

Leaving King's I went to an AMP. See report in AMP section.

Kitty Doctor

Badonkadonk
05-18-07, 16:30
I'll be in Dallas for the day next week and have a few hours before my flight out. Would you reccommend Boby Doll or The Clubhouse? I'm looking for a hot experience with possible extras.

Thanx

Husker Dude
05-20-07, 00:12
I like Baby Dolls, especially during the day. Watch for girls that take guys behind the main stage. Often times, they are the extra girls during the day.

Also watch upstairs for girls that build forts.

I Luv Puss
05-25-07, 00:22
I live and work in Houston and since the memorial weekend is upon us and I'm single with no family or attachment. I plan to visit 3 cities over the weekend (SA, Austin and Dallas) then head back home. Can you guys recommend a strip club for Dallas?

Thanks

Badonkadonk
05-29-07, 18:29
I like Baby Dolls, especially during the day. Watch for girls that take guys behind the main stage. Often times, they are the extra girls during the day.

Also watch upstairs for girls that build forts.Thanks for the info. I went to Baby Dolls last week and had a great time. I didn't know what you meant by 'building forts' until I got there. The dancers will arrange the high back chairs to make a private little clubhouse. Your advice was right on point. Only $1 to get in. I got there around 3pm. Plenty of ladies to choose from. I ended up getting lots of grinding and grabbing and rubbing with a few different dancers. Next time I'm in Dallas, I'll be back.

Snake27
06-12-07, 22:42
Went to Hardbodies at 3101 E. Abram, Arlington, near Rte 360 and just down the street from Peep N Toms (PNT).

I like African American stripclubs, and this one is one of the better ones in the country that I've been to. I like it a little better than PNT. Maybe a bit fewer girls at Hardbodies but it has much more privacy for lapdances.

One one of my visits, a couple girls sat with me and I bought them drinks. One was a bit older (late 30's but quite beautiful) and the other was probably just 18 or 19 and had just started stripping a couple weeks ago. Young, fresh, and extremely beautiful ! The older one was teaching the younger one how to hustle. She demonstrated on me how to get a man excited. She told me I had "dispelled the myth about white men". Whatever that means :).

The younger one informed me that she was a "freak". Oh how I love freaks. So I had to check if this was true and invited her for some lapdances. A beautiful girl who likes her job -- it doesn't get any better. Well worth the $20 per song plus drinks and tips.

Whoever invented lapdances should get a prize. Clean, safe, legal, moderate price, and some very hot girls willing to do it.

Robert51
08-27-07, 20:44
Went to Hardbodys and PNT today. They rock. Sleazy, fun and not too expensive. Then took long drive to Big the to Chicas Locas. OK, but I really liked the Arlington places better. Actually saw more kitty in the strip bars in Arlington than the full nude CL. Not all entertainers there were into their work. It is good, but parking fee and high cover made it not worth the money to me as compared to PNT and Hardbodies.

Take Care

Bigzoo
09-23-07, 11:49
Are there any decent clubs near Texas Stadium?

Heavy Dog
09-27-07, 19:17
While out trolling I did go by the 2nd round which was the 30 Something Eastsports Bar previously and then Myrtles before that. Well,not no more-it is now a tire shop,so there is no need to stop by. It was a hole in the wall,but fun times could be had there. Also stopped by the Old Bridgeport Ballroom on S.Lamar St-they were closed but did meet someone in the parking lot who said they would reopen next week.Last,went by Anna Mae's but they were closed also. I will check Anna Mae's out on Friday if they are open. Hope This Helps.

Heavy Dog
10-01-07, 18:09
Stopped in Anna Mae's on Thursday and again on Sunday night. It is pretty much how some of you have described it-dirty girls and take-out is availble depending on the girl. On the Thursday night stop-in I was greeted after I sat down by Rabbit,one of the dancers. Excuse the expression,but she sprang into action after seeing me and started giving me a dance which i tipped her $10 for. She gave me the same rundown that has been described here. I didn't partake though,and mainly because I have had so much bettter sucess on the streets it really wasn't a need to,but I will check into the availible options at a later time. The club is now calling itself the BNH Club these days-it was on the stage wall and several flyers at the bar and in the restroom. All in All,I would recommend a visit for anyone stopping in Dallas. Hope This Helps.

TexasMonger
10-02-07, 17:24
Stopped in Anna Mae's on Thursday and again on Sunday night.

Hey Heavy Dog ..Any coordinates on this fine establishment :-)

Cheers

TM

BlockHead
10-03-07, 10:36
Hey Heavy Dog ..Any coordinates on this fine establishment :-)

Cheers

TMHeavy Dog seems to post alot on the LA board. I couldn't find these places either. Maybe they are in LA.

TexasMonger
10-05-07, 00:10
Heavy Dog seems to post alot on the LA board. I couldn't find these places either. Maybe they are in LA.

Yeah.....I was wondering cause I lived in Dallas/Ft Worth area for over 15 years and never was a time where I heard of such places. Perhaps some other senior member can shed some light on that.

Cheers

TM

Dogzlie
10-05-07, 03:46
This place is in the hood,I have been there,couldn't give you directions cuz I wasn't driving (or paying attention) but its there.

Hulk Hercules
10-05-07, 09:36
Annie Mae's is in South Dallas. Its off of Grand

TexasMonger
10-05-07, 10:03
Annie Mae's is in South Dallas. Its off of Grand

Thank you Hulk .....Got to check it out

Traxion
10-08-07, 08:12
What up everybody. I've been in big the for about a month now and I've read some posts on SW in certain areas but most are BSW I'm into hsw I came from Cali and the pickins there were good but I couldn't afford no damn house there so I had to move on. Anyway, I went on harry hines everyday for about a week and only saw one chick after work, she was a WSW and drunk off her ass and she smelled bad so I didn't bother. My question is. In all those little hispanic clubs up and down hh do they offer take out or is that just a little hang out club for the senioritas? Any info would be great. Also I have been on to mlk and malcolm x and those areas but I saw nothing but BSW I'm not racist or nothing because I'm black and I've hit BSW before but I just can't get enough of that latin flavor. Even if theres a latina mp that would help too.

Thx,

Traxion

Heavy Dog
10-11-07, 18:03
It is on the corner of Grand and Harwood-It is a black-colored buiding but does not have a name posted on the outside. Sorry it took me awhile,but I couldn't get to a computer to post as I am still on the road.

TexasMonger
10-11-07, 19:25
It is on the corner of Grand and Harwood-It is a black-colored buiding but does not have a name posted on the outside. Sorry it took me awhile,but I couldn't get to a computer to post as I am still on the road.

Thanks a million HeavyDog ....

Cheers

TM

SuperD
10-14-07, 18:32
Visited baby dolls yesterday afternoon. Somewhat lame. Got some titties rubbed in my face for a buck but nothing worth a private dance. What's this world coming to?

Pussyfinder
10-22-07, 00:33
I keep hearing of a club called one of the two names, where is it and whats the milage?

Basketball
11-10-07, 10:20
or anybody else from the Dallas area who would like to respond.

I will be coming down to Dallas next month from Philly for the weekend with my associate in mongering. We will be staying near the airport. We will have Sat and Sun nights available to check out Dallas.

What are the best strip clubs to check out (looking for a club that has more than a few girls, good looking, and are friendly at the bar stool and give cd's with decent contact/touching above the waist).

How are the mp's? Are there any other than asian? Are the FS? or just rub and tug? Are the girls younger or older as a rule? How much? cover? tip? How do they compare to the east coast (if you have any knowledge of what is up here mp wise)?

What about a provider/escort/service who would do outcall to our hotel (two individual sessions. one for me; one for my associate)? three hundred range;

I've got about one month to plan our entertainment. I've checked this board, and others and have some info, but not that much that is current and consistent. Any info from you veteran Dallas mongers would be appreciated.

Heavy Dog
11-14-07, 22:55
I am not from Dallas,but if you read thru some of the previous posts you will find most of the info that you need. The BNH Club-formerly Anna Mae's is one that I strongly recommend if you like high milage and are not afraid to come into the hood-I will admit it is in a rough area,but for the two times I went in there were no problems with parking my car or hassles with anyone.This is a Black strip club and the women seem eager to please. If the Old Brigeport Ballroom has reopened-it is on S.Lamar St-I would recommend it as well,even though the mileage may not be as high,take-out is possible. This club is south of the hood and has much easier parking. Both are usually open on Fri,Sat and Sun nights. Hope This Helps.

Epoch
11-21-07, 23:12
i keep hearing of a club called one of the two names, where is it and whats the milage? there was a strip club called chicas locas in that cluster on northwest highway that that **** laura miller shut down that included baby dolls, deja vu (deja view? i can't remember. it wasn't part of the national titty bar chain though) and some other club i can't remember the last incarnation of. cabaret something. across the street from that arson victim caligula 21. anyway. it was called the fare for a long time, then changed to chicas locas for a little while before all of the clubs got shut down. i liked it because the day shift was full of chunky little high mileage non-english speakers. i know i'm weird. did i mention the one dollar well drinks? another place in ft worth opened up with the same name. i dunno if it was owned or managed by the same people, and i never got it together to stop by. i had moved out of dallas by then. i absolutely remember seeing a picture of the joint on their website, but that site was only up for a couple of months, and my mongerbuddies told me that it closed. there was also confusing/conflicting information on a dfw strip club rating site that listed a chicas locas in arlington, but no address. a simple google search gives the address as 3401 w division. still has dollar drafts and wells according to website. apparently the site has not been updated since october, and there's a news article on the internet that states that the club lost its liquor license for **** dancers and fights inside the club. i cannot state how disappointed i am that i did not get a chance to stop by. the article mentions the possibility of going all nude since they can't sell booze anyway. there is a phone number on their website. as for chicas bonitas, it's on harry hines. i can't remember what it used to be called, but it's been a titty bar forever. i'm in tx for tgiving, and i'm going to go there and report back, i miss the tejanas.

DudeX
11-25-07, 22:27
I was able to hit Chicas once before it closed and it was well worth the visit. It was a nice high mileage place even before it changed names. I forget the earlier name but it had dancers a step below deja vu who played and flirted more. You got more groping from just tipping the dancers on the floor than you did in the vip rooms at most places. Large mixture of dancers. The waitresses were wild. We got this english blondie so wasted she had to be sent home by her boss. It was a whole different scene when I was able to hit Chicas Locas. The place was worn down, lightly staffed and had about 10 dancers total. Most of the dancers were hispanic as were the patrons. We hit it mid week so the crowd was light and we were the only ones tipping so at one point there were 6 dancers sitting at our table having drinks and messing around. I remember a blond brazillian girl who spoke no english but let her lips and hands do all her talking. Amazing place.

Bigzoo
12-03-07, 15:58
I have 5 or 6 passes to the Men's Club left over from a weekend trip to Dallas.
pm if anyone wants them.

DudeX
12-21-07, 02:46
Was in Dallas and got to hit up old favorite Baby Dolls multiple times. Will not be back unless I hear things improve. The visits started out bad and never got better. Lots of dancers were around each night as usual, but the service has really downhill. It seems to have reached the point where the number of dancers is becoming a negative because the girls seem fiercely competetive with each other and the hard sell is full tilt. Its all about making money, and with so many girls its hard for the b level and lower girls to make any big cash so they really press for dances, drinks, smokes, etc. It was strange to see so many people not smiling. Attended Monday the 26th all the way until the 29th. On the last night we ditched this place and went to the Million Dollar over in Greenville where it cost more to get in but dancers were friendly, flirty and way better than Baby Dolls.

Level6969
12-28-07, 15:25
Lady Luck on Regal Row and Stemmons Freeway had some good action the other day. LL sells beer but no liquor and you can also BYOB if you want. There were about 10 girls working. Mostly slender Hispanic and African American dancers. They had good attitudes and were enjoyable to hang out with. Dances vary by dancer, but overall they were well worth it. There are a couple of private areas for dances.

Next to the Men's Club is a convenience store that usually has $5 off admission tickets. You can ask for a Men's Club pass at the front counter. I usually stop by there before I go into the Men's Club to hit the ATM and get my $5 off coupon. Seems the Men's Club has gone down hill in the last few years. It used to be the place to go, but lately there have been fewer dancers and lower quality than previously.

Epoch
12-30-07, 13:27
Stopped by after work in the early evening just before xmas. I was in town on business. I hadn't been to a strip club in dallas in about 3 years and hadn't been to baby dolls since it moved from northwest highway/bachman lake. I don't know if I was in a bad mood or what, but I wasn't really into being at a strip club right then. They just seem like such a waste of money since I started going to AMP's and after going to the mitchell bros theatre in san francisco. A couple of blondes hit me up for some dances. I never get two chicks at once because two women pretending to be lesbians does nothing for me and the threesome fantasy is played out. And because I believe the mileage is lower and the price is higher. I said I would get dances from one of the girls but they kept saying they work as a team work as a team work as a team. I kind of wanted to leave and I didn't want to go without even getting one dance so I agreed. They took me to the torn up booths underneath the stairs. They wanted 100 each with no talk about how many songs. I told them I'd give them 60 each and they agreed. Then I found out why they work as a team. One grinds and reaches around and gives HJ while the other feeds and looks out for management. When one gets tired they switch places. At one point one of them grabbed lotion or baby oil out of her purse. It wasn't the most comfortable set up, because the one working kind of sat on my lap awkwardly. Also I'm on some medication that makes it take a really long time for me to get off. After a while one of them said come on baby, the night managers are coming on. I guess the day managers don't care so much. After 3. 5 songs I told them it wasn't going to happen. They asked me why and I just said it takes me a long time. I guess I should have just sat tight til they gave up, but from what I remember lap dances are 20 bux and if I made them work longer they would have been losing money. I know I'm a sucker, but once I know I'm not going to get off I get kind of disinterested anyway. There were tons of dancers, and they seemed friendly and in a good mood and of course desperate to make some cash because it was almost xmas. I'm back in dallas this weekend for work and I think I'm going to go back by there Sunday afternoon and see what goes on upstairs, etc. If anyone knows of a club that serves alcohol and has more mileage I'd like to know. I don't really expect to get more than HJ, but it looked to me like those two blondes were the only ones that were going that far and I prefer meaty brunettes with tattoos.

Amoeba
01-20-08, 21:33
Met Claudia at the Mens Club. Little Blonde with fake tits. Cutest girl there at that time. Asked for takeout and got digits for later. Met up next day & headed for no-tel. Very nice service w bbbj & cfs. Not a clockwatcher and very energetic. Great oral skills & cim. Pricey at $$ but hot. She said she was about to move to spearmint rhino.

Boise Cash
04-07-08, 16:25
Going to be their april 18 & 19 can anyone help me out with some info?

Xmen0075
07-02-08, 21:29
Any info on good strip clubs in the DFW area? I would like to see the "top-shelf" pussy that DFW has to offer. And any clubs that provide extra's? What's typical cover charge, lap dance price out here? Is touching customary?

Any info would be appreciated!

Kitty Doctor
12-16-08, 00:08
Got a chance to stop in Zona Rosa Saturday afternoon. The club is located at 35 and Regal. Used to be called Lady Luck.

Since the name change most of the dances are Hispanic. My waitress said this was not an intentional change on the part of the club, but since the name change mostly Hispanic chicas came in to work.

The club still has several areas for dances. The VIP room is nice but very expensive. Still the same fun as Lady Luck. The dances vary in quality some skany, some smoking hot.

The first dances had a snatch that smelled foul. I though something was growing in there.

The second dancer "T" was a treat. Nice, big titties, and great attitude. She made the trip worth it.

Kitty Doctor

Joegreen
01-27-09, 16:49
Hello. Regular on the boards in Ark, but find myself visiting DFW several times this spring. I've been reading the DFW/Arlington posts and was hoping for some more recent information. Feel free to reply here or PM. Thanks for your help.

Does anyone know of a club where extras might be available? The conventional (or even exceptional) lap dance just doesn't do it for me. Would love to locate that special place for more.

Seems like LEO has been too effective on the usual strolls, but wondering if there are places to look when the weather is rough. Bars, conv. stores, adult establishments?

Thanks for any help you want to offer. Be safe out there.

Level6969
01-29-09, 08:57
If it is an exceptional (plus) lapdance, if you know what I mean, then you can pretty much find it at any club where the price is right. In most places you can find that girl looking to please her customer when the presidents are talking.

Places to consider: Clubhouse has a some descent girls who work hard at their craft and there is a nice place upstairs and another private area downstaris. La Zona Rosa has a number of hispanic girls and areas to dance in the back. Men's Club has quality, but you need to find that special girl. The only place of privacy is upstairs in VIP. Babydolls has a ton of girls, so you need to find the one looking to work harder than her competition to keep your attention. It is possible too. The only bad thing is finding privacy, which can be an art in that place. If you like sexy black women, you can venture to Arlington on Abrams, just east of Highway 360, there is a place called Peep-N-Toms that is exclusively black women and very willing to work hard. They have a semi-private room for dances. Most clubs are hit and miss depending on if it is time to pay rent or how hard (desperate) the girls are looking to meet a few presidents.

Places I would not consider (for the super lapdance): The Lodge has fantastic dancers, but management is very watchful and strict about the "super fantastic" dances and making sure those do not happen. Spearmint Rhino also has great dancers, but most are on the up and up. Privacy is also an issue in there. XTC, Silver City, and Onyx have had attention drawn to them so those might be places to avoid as they are trying to keep a low profile.

If you want to skip the hunt and race straight to the finish line, you can find specialty stores such as Pink (on Northwest Hwy next to Whataburger), Hawaii Spa (on Market Center south of I-35) or a few places on I-35 and Royal.

Illini333
03-13-09, 17:23
Just found out I will be going to dallas within the next couple of days. dont really have a lot of time to look through the forums. what are the best places for hispanic girls. please post. there are so many strip clubs in the dallas area i cant research them all. thanks

Cravesit
03-14-09, 01:17
Almost all of our strip clubs have an abundance of Hispanic dancers, but if you want to get down and dirty with some, then I recommend Chica Locas either in Dallas or Arlington. Both are pretty rough, but not dangerous.

Level6969
03-15-09, 01:51
I agree. Chicas Locas in Arlington has plenty of hispanic dancers. Another place you might check out is La Zona Rosa in Dallas. It is located at Regal Row and I-35E. Chicas Bonitas in Dallas has hispanic dancers as well.

http://www.chicaslocastexas.com

http://www.lazonarosacabaret.com/location.html

No link for Chicas Bonitas in Dallas, but it is located at 11044 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX.

Shaka Zulu
03-15-09, 17:51
Do not go to La Zona Rosa's in Dallas, TX. The manager and the dancers are not very honest. I went to this place and a stripper gave me a dance "on the house", but it turned out she was setting me up. When I tried to leave the manager stated that I owed the club $50 for two dances. Moral of the story, go to Chicas Locas if you want to avoid any drama.

I agree. Chicas Locas in Arlington has plenty of hispanic dancers. Another place you might check out is La Zona Rosa in Dallas. It is located at Regal Row and I-35E. Chicas Bonitas in Dallas has hispanic dancers as well.

http://www.chicaslocastexas.com

http://www.lazonarosacabaret.com/location.html

No link for Chicas Bonitas in Dallas, but it is located at 11044 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX.

Missle99
03-15-09, 20:18
I've been to chica bonitas in Dallas. It is a small little shack club but you can get some extras. 90 percent of the girls don't look very good. There is a nice looking one but she doesn't get down like that. Zona rosa has nice looing chics but I don't think you can get extras there.

Nodak Boy
03-18-09, 14:28
I read over on SCL that this club was busting it's own girls for lewd dancing and that the contact ratio was way down. I'll be in town for a couple weeks late next months and wanted to know if this place was still worth going to?

Husker Dude
03-18-09, 18:35
I usually go to baby dolls dallas every Friday for the free lunch. The dances are usually full contact and extras can be had. For extras, look for the girls that go behind the main stage. Days are best for milage.

Illini333
03-20-09, 13:16
thanks for the info on the latina clubs. im going to try them out.

Missle99
04-06-09, 13:04
The fare is good for xtras but I'm kinda tired of them. I don't wanna have to drive to arlington just to get action. Anybody got any dallas clubs that you can get extras? What about the palace?

Joey Kid
04-11-09, 12:36
I went to a club a while ago called Lady Luck Cabaret, I think it changed it's name a few months later to La Zona Rosa. But when I was there I had no problem getting extras. Shit I was sitting in a chair talking to a dancer and she had her hand up the side of my shorts stroking me while waitresses and managers walking by had no problem with it. Got a dance from her, out it came in her mouth it went off and on throughout the next song or two. Had another girl the same day who had a pierced tongue, i told her she must be good at head. She asked why's that and of course I say because of the tonugue piercing. She asked me if I like girls with pireced tongues and I was like it doesn't matter to me but I never had a girl with one give me head. She was like well let's change that, I got a dance out it came she sucked away for like six songs. I gave her $20 and she was like thank you. Didn't get mad or anything, later on I made plans with her to come back to my hotel.

The first girl is named Storm but I can't remember the second girls name. Even Storm offered take out!!

Joe Coodidge
04-12-09, 21:48
I tried finding one in the forum but could not find any. Most of them seem to be in Dallas?

TIA

Joe

Dcdallas77
05-13-09, 21:32
Does anyone know of any girls offering take out or extras at PT's Gold Club?

It's close to my house and very convenient.

Dcdallas77
05-13-09, 21:49
Anybody know any ladies there who offer full service and/or extras?

Yellowjack
05-18-09, 21:07
Not from the area, but on recent trip I really liked this club. The chicas were hot and willing and not always pestering you for a dance; of course the fact that most of them didn't speak English might have something to do with that.

Missle99
05-19-09, 20:10
Any chance for extras in Pandoras?

Yellowjack
05-19-09, 21:46
Any chance for extras in Pandoras?Only went there once in middle of day; more likely later. The girls certainly didn't mind showing an ovary!

New Texasguy
05-23-09, 18:34
I will be here in Dallas for a week and thinking to have a great time this weekend. Any idea about extras on Babydolls. I'm planning to visit today and was wondering if there would be extras given. Also, wanted to know any clubs that has good milage. Please let me know.

Have a great weekend

Thanks in Advance

Illini333
05-27-09, 20:48
anyone know a girl that works at zona rosa named estrella. a short mexican girl that speaks little english. shes a freak

Dr_Know
05-30-09, 16:26
Tried last night...nothing truly interesting or available for extras in my opinion. A couple offered take out but were way pricey.

Epoch
06-09-09, 00:16
I had read the last post before I visited this place, but I was still hoping for some joy. I live pretty close to the Rosa and I love the latinas. I guess to find what I'm looking for I should move to El Paso. Zona is mostly BS. One of those places where a lot is hinted at and almost nothing happens. Also, I'm kind of older and all nude places like this usually have a younger crowd that isn't really my scene. I was offered take out but like Dr Know said, the prices were just silly.

Wanderlust1
06-21-09, 10:21
Looks like the economy is affecting all industries.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Extra/strip-clubs-feel-the-pinch.aspx

Respect4
07-07-09, 12:44
I went to a club a while ago called Lady Luck Cabaret, I think it changed it's name a few months later to La Zona Rosa. But when I was there I had no problem getting extras. Shit I was sitting in a chair talking to a dancer and she had her hand up the side of my shorts stroking me while waitresses and managers walking by had no problem with it. Got a dance from her, out it came in her mouth it went off and on throughout the next song or two. Had another girl the same day who had a pierced tongue, i told her she must be good at head. She asked why's that and of course I say because of the tonugue piercing. She asked me if I like girls with pireced tongues and I was like it doesn't matter to me but I never had a girl with one give me head. She was like well let's change that, I got a dance out it came she sucked away for like six songs. I gave her $20 and she was like thank you. Didn't get mad or anything, later on I made plans with her to come back to my hotel.

The first girl is named Storm but I can't remember the second girls name. Even Storm offered take out!!I drove there last night but never got the nerve up to stop, the place looked nice, but Im from out of town and I wasn't sure if the place was to safe or welcoming to a white boy like me. I would of liked to try it out. what would be the best place for me to try out Im in richardson on buisness.

Epoch
07-07-09, 19:54
I drove there last night but never got the nerve up to stop, the place looked nice, but I'm from out of town and I wasn't sure if the place was to safe or welcoming to a white boy like me. I would of liked to try it out. What would be the best place for me to try out I'm in richardson on buisness.You'd be just fine in there, or any other strip club in the Metroplex, everyone speaks green. It might help socially with the girls at Zona Rosa if you speak some Spanish, but it's certainly not necessary. If you are an out-of-towner and kind of nervous, you can't go wrong with Baby Dolls.

Yellowjack
07-09-09, 07:57
Recently went back to Pandora on Harry Hines. This place has gone down the tubes. My old favorite Valerie was there, but she seems to have put on 20 lbs. Another hot chick was Angel (thin, blonde and tight butt). Other than that the Latina talent was on the heavy side (being nice). They used to have 2 or 3 right off the farm who still had that fresh look. No more. All these gorditas went around together and invaded your table en mass (pun intended).
BTW, there was one black chick who very much resembled Serena Williams - if you're into that body type...

Joe Coodidge
07-27-09, 19:52
Hi!

Visiting your fine city this week. Looking for AMPS or good strip clubs in the area.

TIA

Joe

Kitty Doctor
08-12-09, 23:53
Went to Kings early this evening around 7-8 PM. When I first arrived there is only 2 dancers. I was approached by Angel and agreed to a dance. First we went outside and had a smoke then we went the the "VIP" area. The VIP area is just a little more private than the floor the price varies for 10 dollars to 20 dollars for the corner. We went to a ten dollar spot. Angel is pregnant and I like that. She is showing and her tits are getting nice and firm.
Business has been bad at Kings and tonight is not an exception. Angel offered 15 minutes of table dancing for 60 dollars. That works out to about 5 songs. I did get to enjoy the feel of her tits but when I tried to get a little kiss on a nipple I was politely told no.
I still like Kings, it is small and not as crowed. I'll be back but I do not expect much different.

Epoch
09-04-09, 09:38
Took my car to a shop on HH to get my windshield replaced and walked over to the liquor store and then waited it out in Pandora's. It was about 4pm Thursday. I was the only customer in the joint. Valet tried to charge me 5 bucks, I tried to explain to him that I was on foot and he said he would tow. I said whichever car you think is mine is yours. 20 dollar cover. There were maybe 7 dancers and they surrounded me like a pack of wild dogs. It was kind of annoying, they were all trying to get me alone but none of the others would leave. 1 white chick out of shape but nice, 2 sort of hefty latinas that kept their distance, the rest were all black women. ATM fee is 5 bucks, they only charged me a dollar for glasses of ice and coke to mix with my jack. I got a couple of dances kind of in the back right by the DJ booth for 10 dollars each, high contact and lots of upsell talk about the 25 dollar dances in VIP. Went back there with a dancer to see what was up and it was full on high risk behavior. Tells me that it was 6 songs but she would like 200 dollars, but I gave her $ and picked up my car. It's available if you can stand the intense hustle, the economy has hit these chicks REALLY hard.

Packerman
09-04-09, 15:13
Its been awhile since I've been to the metroplex. I miss it really. I've always had fun at the mens club. In fact if I remember they had no cover charge before 4 or so. Like I say it's been awhile but I'd get there before 4 with my 12 pack. I'd enjoy the stage show and talk freely with the gals I'd tip. I'm not one for the VIP or private dances; just not my thing is all. My experiences here were all good. A few times I arranged take out. It seemed to me the place had some class to it but yet was very casual. The ladys I've met there were all calss acts too. Not pushy and always preformed with excitement and a smile. Has anyone had any experience of late at this place. I'm interested if its still there and if the entertainment is still a notch above.

Kitty Doctor
09-14-09, 01:24
Sunday night and I decided to try out XTC off Empire Central. What a mistake. 15 dollar cover. When I went in the club was dead. There were 2 white women and about 7 black women. The two white women dissipared and over 30 minutes did not come back. The upstairs was roped off. Back when it was Ricks the upstairs was open for dances. I tipped 4 dancers on stage but no one came over. The only dancer who sort of put her boobs in my face was covered in some lotion or oil and smeared my eye glasses bad enough I had to go wash the off. It was a wast of time. I hope the club changes names/owners/managers again.
Next off to Kings Cabernet. I saw a dancer called donna I've not seen in almost a year. She is hot. I tipped her on stage and she asked if she could come see me. I said yes. When she got off stage she had other people to talk with. No dances, just talking and going outside to smoke. About 1 hour latter as I was getting ready to leave she came over. We went to the VIP and I got a very lame and disappointing dance. I guess since she is hot she feels she does not have to give much up in the club? I was in a grumpy mood by then. One dance and that was it. I got another shot and left. I like Kings. Just wish I did not waste my time on her.
I work hard for my cash. I hate wasting it at lame clubs like XTC or on a dancer who gives such a lame dance. I will not be back to XTC I will to Kings. I did not see the pregnant woman who was there last time. Oh well.
Latter,
KD

Tony Montana
09-21-09, 17:13
Stopped in on a monday. First time. Lot's of chunky latinas (I like). However, the homegirls kept coming up to the bar where I was sitting and didn't like it when I told them to hit the bricks. One tall pretty latina finally made her way to me. 25 bucks for a dance behind the little walled area. Lots of grinding and I touched what I wanted. However, the common theme was her going way high on me so that the security etc. could tell no funny business was going on.

She was about 5.8 and D rack, natural, soft. Very pleasing and nice. Not rushed or pushy like the sistas. Don't know if extras are available in house, as I have never been there and it was not offered.

Is there a VIP type room where more might be available?

I want to go back as I love the fatty latinas. BTW, the waitresses have a few that are promising but I don't know if they are available for anything.

Anyone know?

Epoch
10-27-09, 10:51
I thought that I heard on the radio that one or maybe a couple of clubs in Dallas were going to have an asian weekday night. Does anyone know if that is a monthly thing or still going on or just something that a club tried and didn't work out well enough to continue it?

Mars4
11-03-09, 04:01
I definitely want to know about this.

Ej Dfw
11-29-09, 13:54
Sunday night and I decided to try out XTC off Empire Central. What a mistake. 15 dollar cover. When I went in the club was dead. There were 2 white women and about 7 black women. The two white women dissipared and over 30 minutes did not come back. The upstairs was roped off. Back when it was Ricks the upstairs was open for dances. I tipped 4 dancers on stage but no one came over. The only dancer who sort of put her boobs in my face was covered in some lotion or oil and smeared my eye glasses bad enough I had to go wash the off. It was a wast of time. I hope the club changes names/owners/managers again.

Next off to Kings Cabernet. I saw a dancer called donna I've not seen in almost a year. She is hot. I tipped her on stage and she asked if she could come see me. I said yes. When she got off stage she had other people to talk with. No dances, just talking and going outside to smoke. About 1 hour latter as I was getting ready to leave she came over. We went to the VIP and I got a very lame and disappointing dance. I guess since she is hot she feels she does not have to give much up in the club? I was in a grumpy mood by then. One dance and that was it. I got another shot and left. I like Kings. Just wish I did not waste my time on her.

I work hard for my cash. I hate wasting it at lame clubs like XTC or on a dancer who gives such a lame dance. I will not be back to XTC I will to Kings. I did not see the pregnant woman who was there last time. Oh well.

Latter,

KDMaybe it was the day you went to XTC because I have been there a few times before and it was pretty nice but I went either on a Friday or Saturday.

Never been to Kings. What kind of women are there?

Kitty Doctor
12-02-09, 23:15
Kings is an older club. I liked it because I knew the girls and waitress. They have a semi-private VIP room. Most spots are $10 and the one in the back corner is $20.
Recently over the past couple of months the club has gone down hill. They have only one stage. Sometimes its so slow they do not have a dancer on the stage. A lot of the girls have left for greener pastures. I think its sad, used to be a good club. Maybe it will have a re-birth as the economy picks up.
Currently I'm looking for a new club. I still will not be back to XTC.
KD

Ej Dfw
01-04-10, 22:05
I went to Onyx Sunday night. I was supposed to go Sat but got caught up in some nonsense so I decided to go Sunday night. . .got there around 8 and it was pretty dead which I didnt mind cuz I dont like the strip club to be too packed anyway.

A nice selection started coming in around 9:30-10:00. Had a girl named Milian or amil or something like that come over and sit in my lap for a while. Then she asked if she could dance for a while for me. She danced for about 5 songs and all I did was a lil tippin here and there and ended up only giving her about $15-20.

Later on, one girl tried to point me out and ask me why I wasnt tippin anybody and I told her I was tippin just not her. She had some big titties but no ass and I am a ass man.

Overall a pretty good night. I hadnt been there in a while.

Killa P
01-11-10, 04:57
Hey this place is off the chain. No dimes to speak of but constant with 5-7's. It may seem a bit thugged out and seedy but thats just appearances. The owners are into making money and the girls definitely are. There was one big red one in there (red meaning lightskinned) who was the size of a hippo and look so jaded that i just had to mention her. Otherwise the girls are eager to please. I wont drop her name but this chick gave me a cbj that felt like there was no rubber there. There is definite take outs in this establisment. I am well pleased. Just ask and show the money YMMV

SW Surfer
01-15-10, 18:12
Hello Dallas -

Plan on taking out a client or two and need some deep intel thats not in the SC posting.

If anyone can help out a Sr Memeber - please PM me with current best of the best info.

Thanks,

Surf Out!!!

PS - where is Anna Maes Located Google Maps does not show it.

Joker17
01-16-10, 14:13
Fellow mongers,

I'm coming down for the All-Star game in February. If you guys could pm me or post any GOOD clubs with GOOD looking ladies I would greatly appreciate it and if you ever visit St. Louis you could trust I could find some girls and clubs that would treat you like royalty.

Thanks in advance.

Member #3981
01-22-10, 21:21
On a recent visit to BBD during dayshift, I met a gorgeous dancer named "k". We conversed for awhile and talked about possible SD/SB arrangements, but at the end of my stay, I concluded that she is def a player, inside & outside the club, but for indy type coin. She'll push for the Champagne Room, but all it is is a fortress behind the main stage, so decline and push for a ph number; she'll def give it out, if she believes it will benefit her. Appearance: 5'5" but taller w/stripper heels, white & untanned but not pasty, thin-avg build, no tattos that I recall, and two of the biggest & newest MM's in the club (DD+). Additionally, if anyone has any intel on the weekend day hostess (5'4", plat blonde w/streaks, tanned, w/unbelievably perky MM's that are shown off through her clothing), plz PM me. I'd appreciate any intel, as I continue my new SB search.

Tha Game
01-24-10, 18:25
where is annie maes? white, black or hispanic girls?

Hey this place is off the chain. No dimes to speak of but constant with 5-7's. It may seem a bit thugged out and seedy but thats just appearances. The owners are into making money and the girls definitely are. There was one big red one in there (red meaning lightskinned) who was the size of a hippo and look so jaded that i just had to mention her. Otherwise the girls are eager to please. I wont drop her name but this chick gave me a cbj that felt like there was no rubber there. There is definite take outs in this establisment. I am well pleased. Just ask and show the money YMMV

Jonesn5432
01-24-10, 19:38
I was in Dallas last year on business, went to the Gold Club twice. The girls are smokin' 8-9 range. A lot more action than the clubs in orlando where I am from, and it is BYOB which is pretty cool.

On the first night a hot little hispanic spinner offered me takeout for $$$, pretty steep but I could have talked her down I think. Went VIP not that much and pretty private. All nude lap dances in private is hard to beat. All the dances were pretty good. Toward the end of the night I had a tall blond in private let me FIV for a bit, not bad.

Second night was a little strange, I got a private dance by the stage and left my beer I brought at the table. When I got back all six were gone and the table behind me had miller lite cans hmmm... The manger came over and hooked me up. I lost 6 beers total, he probably brought me 8 over the course of the night. I went VIP again and the girl I was getting dances from was drinking Crown Royal, the bartender held it for her, I told her my story and we drank a couple of shots together, pretty cool. No takeout but lots of fun. I had a couple dances from an 18 year old who it was her first night, turned 18 that day. I met her the night before when she was 17. Dances were poor to fair but a unique experience.

All in All Gold Club gets two thumbs up.

Gadoc
01-26-10, 06:52
I have been to the DFW area several times in the last year and can not seem to find a club that offers extras, even after reading the forum. I have tried Babydolls, the Fare, La Zona Rosa, and Clubhouse. I usually only post reviews and not cries for help. I can trade info on the Jacksonville and Miami areas.

Thanks

Romo1122
01-26-10, 09:39
I have been to the DFW area several times in the last year and can not seem to find a club that offers extras, even after reading the forum. I have tried Babydolls, the Fare, La Zona Rosa, and Clubhouse. I usually only post reviews and not cries for help. I can trade info on the Jacksonville and Miami areas.

Thanks
If you can not get extra good treatment at the clubs you mentioned, I'm sorry to say that you are doing something wrong.

Phatassluva
02-14-10, 11:01
Has anybody checked out the Magic City Strip Party yet this weekend (its going on all weekend)? I've been hearing from people that their shit was off the hook. We went out there and they wanted $140 at like 1am so we passed. Now that's down right crazy to me but hey it All Star weekend right. lol.

I can tell you one thing, we went to the High Rollers/Scores party last night. Shit was weak. It was $50 (at about 12:30a) to get in, which I didn't think was bad given what they were advertising and what all the parties have been running here this wkend, but of course they didn't have 100 girls there. And of the girls they did have not too many were dimes. I did see that broad with the huge FAKE ASS. That shit looked disgusting. This party was just some trash. On top of that, when we left at about 3am they were chargin $150 at the door. LMAO!

Also, did anybody go to the Spearmint Rhino party?

Bseeks
02-17-10, 19:17
If you can not get extra good treatment at the clubs you mentioned, I'm sorry to say that you are doing something wrong.

Hi.

I am going to do some SC mongering around Dallas tomorrow evening. I was thinking around Harry Hines blvd, but I am not too picky. The post above listed several, but is there one club that you would really recommend for extras? Thanks, I am in the DFW area.

Thanks guys.

B.

Romo1122
02-18-10, 16:28
Hi.

I am going to do some SC mongering around Dallas tomorrow evening. I was thinking around Harry Hines blvd, but I am not too picky. The post above listed several, but is there one club that you would really recommend for extras? Thanks, I am in the DFW area.

Thanks guys.

B.

It is relatively easey to tell if girl will play w/i one or two dances.You should only get 1-2 dances from any dancer before breaking her loose. Pulling out will offend some girls. The key is how you do it will prevent them from getting a manager. If you come off as a dirty old man, then they will treat you as one, On the other hand if you come off as a playful club goer willing to spend money, then it will pay benefits. It's all in your delivery, attitude, as well as what wit and charm you mix in with the ladies. You want to come off as someone that is playful, very safe and clean, but at the same time make sure to put in some inexperience while not letting them take advantage of you or knowing that you are a true monger.

Bseeks
02-18-10, 18:43
It is relatively easey to tell if girl will play w/i one or two dances.You should only get 1-2 dances from any dancer before breaking her loose. Pulling out will offend some girls. The key is how you do it will prevent them from getting a manager. If you come off as a dirty old man, then they will treat you as one, On the other hand if you come off as a playful club goer willing to spend money, then it will pay benefits. It's all in your delivery, attitude, as well as what wit and charm you mix in with the ladies. You want to come off as someone that is playful, very safe and clean, but at the same time make sure to put in some inexperience while not letting them take advantage of you or knowing that you are a true monger.

Thanks. I know the game, I was wondering if there was one particular club I should try, given that I am only in town for one night. A little shady is OK, a little skanky is OK. I am a white business man, so I do kind of need to feel welcome, but am otherwise pretty open.

I have had a good time at Lipstick over the years. FWIW.

Thanks.

PoeticSadist
02-20-10, 21:56
Came to Jaguars on a road trip to Dallas from Oklahoma City.

WOW! Is about all I can say.

Plenty of bang for the buck$$$!

Top Notch quality.

Good Sport
02-21-10, 18:17
How much bang and how many bucks? Also, day or night? Weekend or weekday?

Thanks,

GS

Came to Jaguars on a road trip to Dallas from Oklahoma City.

WOW! Is about all I can say.

Plenty of bang for the buck$$$!

Top Notch quality.

Power Tool
02-28-10, 23:00
Heading to Dallas next week for a conference and would appreciate any info that might be helpful.

PM would be great. Will certainly reciprocate in Indy.

Hm Hw
03-11-10, 03:22
Often times when I go to a strip club, the strippers don't seem to be interested in sitting with me for a while. They just get straight to the point and ask if I want a lap dance. Whereas I see other guys flirting with a girl for a long time before he gets a dance from her or often times not even getting a dance but the girl still seems happy just hanging out with them. Any tips on how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Happy Lenny
03-19-10, 21:27
Often times when I go to a strip club, the strippers don't seem to be interested in sitting with me for a while. They just get straight to the point and ask if I want a lap dance. Whereas I see other guys flirting with a girl for a long time before he gets a dance from her or often times not even getting a dance but the girl still seems happy just hanging out with them. Any tips on how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

All you have to do is be a little outgoing. Don't just sit there waiting for a girl to waste her time with you when she could be making money with other guys. Be proactive and say, "Hey sexy" to a girl that you are interested in. Then all you have to do is lie, lie and lie some more to keep them interested enough to sit with you while you sample the goods for free. Works all the time. Actually works in non strip clubs too, hehe.

Bseeks
04-08-10, 09:28

Wow, I am really doing something wrong then. Went to the Cabaret Royale, looked around, got a very high contact lapdance (or three) from a girl. Lot of really nice things happened, but nothing in the "extras' category. It was only then that I realized that "Fare" was next door. So i paid that cover. It was 5:00 to 6:00, someone had recommended the days shift and that it would be pretty straightforward. There were three totally bored girls and one other guy and me. No one approached me, nothing going on, totally dead.

I also tried bombshells, on a whim. Nice black girl sat in my lap for an hour, which was like a lap dance, and charged me for one. But it got boring. Then a very outgoing skinny white girl jumped up and down on me in the nude room, and charged me for 2 (1 long song). Nothing extra.

Hmmm..

Workshop
04-25-10, 10:38
I have $260 worth of Jaguars Entertainment Dollars for sale, PM me with an offer. They spend like cash at the club and expire in 30 days. I was in Dallas this weekend. This place is great, don't miss it, PM me and save some cash.

Vegas Hern
07-09-10, 23:00
I will be making a trip to Dallas in a few months. Just wondering what the lap dances were like? I know that some states don't allow nude or topless lap dances and wondering if that was the case in Texas.

Gundpharo
07-21-10, 16:01
Whats up friends? I will be in the El Paso area around the mid of August and wanted to know where if any can I find a good club with seXXXy black dancers. Nothing against any other race or nationalaities but I would like to see some real good Texas ass shakers thats all.

Any info will help!

PM or here in forum but PM would most likely be better bc I don't check in on forum very often.

Preciate it!

Killa P
08-07-10, 13:17
Whats up friends? I will be in the El Paso area around the mid of August and wanted to know where if any can I find a good club with seXXXy black dancers. Nothing against any other race or nationalaities but I would like to see some real good Texas ass shakers thats all.

Any info will help!

PM or here in forum but PM would most likely be better bc I don't check in on forum very often.

Preciate it!RTFF,RTFF, RTFF,RTFF, RTFF,RTFF, RTFF!!!!!

Dude simply clicking a few pages into this thread will get you the info you need.

Bolongo
09-30-10, 01:00
I went to Cabaret and Fare (which ever is on the right side) and paid $25 for admission to both in the VIP. It was a sunday around 5pm. I was offered sex by every girl in there. got head from one, but the main one I was waiting for was taken. It was so obvious it was ridiculous.

Wow, I am really doing something wrong then. Went to the Cabaret Royale, looked around, got a very high contact lapdance (or three) from a girl. Lot of really nice things happened, but nothing in the "extras' category. It was only then that I realized that "Fare" was next door. So i paid that cover. It was 5:00 to 6:00, someone had recommended the days shift and that it would be pretty straightforward. There were three totally bored girls and one other guy and me. No one approached me, nothing going on, totally dead.

I also tried bombshells, on a whim. Nice black girl sat in my lap for an hour, which was like a lap dance, and charged me for one. But it got boring. Then a very outgoing skinny white girl jumped up and down on me in the nude room, and charged me for 2 (1 long song). Nothing extra.

Hmmm..

Illini333
11-05-10, 20:20
Going to Dallas in a couple of weeks. Haven't been there is more than a year. What places are the best for latin girls these days? Use to go to Zona Rosa. Thinking about trying out chicas bonitas and pandoras. Any advice guys?

Bseeks
11-08-10, 00:00
I went to Cabaret and Fare (which ever is on the right side) and paid $25 for admission to both in the VIP. It was a sunday around 5pm. I was offered sex by every girl in there. got head from one, but the main one I was waiting for was taken. It was so obvious it was ridiculous.I was the poster that Bolongo was referring to on this thread. I have been to the Fare a couple of times in the early evening. Both times, there was NO ONE there. I was the only customer. The last time, I had the dinner and sat around, but there were no other customers, and no one was dancing. I ended up at the cabaret and had a GREAT time with a dancer. No "extras" but we ended up making out and playing a lot with a lot of nakedness, so that was nice.

I am an experienced monger, so it isn't like I did something wrong, there was no one there. If anyone has any advice for someplace to try on an early Monday night, I would appreciate it. I

Epoch
12-24-10, 14:22
Tuesday around 2pm, hadn't been to an SC in months, and had never been to this one. 10 dollar cover for VIP. Talent was what I expected for the area and for day shift. 3s to 5s I guess, latina and black. Got a handy under the tablecloth after paying for a few dances. Takeout definitely available, got a couple of numbers without asking for them. Everything is relative and we all have our own preferences, but I just didn't see any dancers that I consider attractive.

Atlasiangirth
01-19-11, 15:37
Going to Dallas in a couple of weeks. Haven't been there is more than a year. What places are the best for latin girls these days? Use to go to Zona Rosa. Thinking about trying out chicas bonitas and pandoras. Any advice guys?Well my boys always tells me to go to baby dolls. They tell me the mileage is high and they have a good amount of quality girls. They never go anywhere else eventhough Dallas is considered to have the most Strip clubs compared to any other city PER SQUARE MILE.

I would like to know if the people in the Dallas forum actually agrees with this statement. Would like to sample other SC's when I visit next time.

AtlAsianGirth

Husker Dude
01-20-11, 22:28
Well my boys always tells me to go to baby dolls. They tell me the mileage is high and they have a good amount of quality girls. They never go anywhere else eventhough Dallas is considered to have the most Strip clubs compared to any other city PER SQUARE MILE.

I would like to know if the people in the Dallas forum actually agrees with this statement. Would like to sample other SC's when I visit next time.

AtlAsianGirthBBD is very good for milage during the day shift. Watch for girls that go behind the main stage. There are several that are "buy off girls". In other words, they buy the right to go behind the stage whereas other girls have to have the guy buy a bottle to go back there, usually $35 on up. The buyoff girls willtake you back for free, negotiate from there. HJ or BJ is usually 100, some less.

Epoch
01-27-11, 12:39
Well my boys always tells me to go to baby dolls. They tell me the mileage is high and they have a good amount of quality girls. They never go anywhere else eventhough Dallas is considered to have the most Strip clubs compared to any other city PER SQUARE MILE.

AtlAsianGirthI agree that baby dolls is high mileage during the day with good quality. But Illini was looking specifically for latinas, and baby dolls dancers are overwhelmingly white. Of course there will be a few latinas, blacks and an asian or two. But day shift is even less diverse than the night shift. If you are looking for an experience that has that border town feel, you're still pretty much limited to la zona rosa, chicas bonitas, chicas locas in arlington (you'll need a rental car) , and a place I think is new that I've never been to and is in a warehouse called azukita. Also, Houston has more strip clubs per square mile.

Epoch
01-27-11, 13:09
Went for first time about 1pm on a Wednesday. Paid the 30 dollars that gets you VIP to both Fare Room and CR. There were maybe 5 dancers and 10 customers. A drugged up blonde, a chubby brunette, a couple of hard-bodied black dancers. The VIP has a kind of a champagne corner that's roped off, but I didn't see anyone using it or ask how much it cost to sit there. The whole upstairs was a ghost town, anyway. I didn't realize that the buffet is 5 dollars in the FR or I would have just gone over to CR and eaten for free with my little wristband. But anyway, daytime FR is all about extras in VIP. Quoted $$ for FS, but negotiated down to $. Ended with BBBJCIM. Several guys walked by and one jackass stopped to watch for a while. The dancer didn't even flinch, so I'm guessing management just doesn't go up there or just doesn't care. As for the quality. 4 out of 5 of the dancers I saw weren't up to CR dayshift standards.

Kitty Doctor
02-15-11, 00:30
Any one "slapped" a stripper on the butt? Perhaps it is not a playful as it would seem. I came across a police report showing a stripper at the Clubhouse called the police because a customer slapped a stripper on the butt.

Here is the link to the report on the Dallas PD website: http://policereports.dallaspolice.net/publicreports/ReportOutput/74285595.pdf

I don't plan on visiting the Clubhouse anytime soon.

KD

Doubt98
02-26-11, 12:22
Before they shut down the erotic section of Craigslist non-pro girls would post for quick cash. Anyone have an idea where they might be posting now?

NC Wanderer
03-08-11, 10:57
Before they shut down the erotic section of Craigslist non-pro girls would post for quick cash. Anyone have an idea where they might be posting now?Backpage has replaced Craigslist for most of those girls. It still has an Adult section.

Member #5225
03-20-11, 04:34
Went for first time about 1pm on a Wednesday. Paid the 30 dollars that gets you VIP to both Fare Room and CR. There were maybe 5 dancers and 10 customers. A drugged up blonde, a chubby brunette, a couple of hard-bodied black dancers. The VIP has a kind of a champagne corner that's roped off, but I didn't see anyone using it or ask how much it cost to sit there. The whole upstairs was a ghost town, anyway. I didn't realize that the buffet is 5 dollars in the FR or I would have just gone over to CR and eaten for free with my little wristband. But anyway, daytime FR is all about extras in VIP. Quoted $$ for FS, but negotiated down to $. Ended with BBBJCIM. Several guys walked by and one jackass stopped to watch for a while. The dancer didn't even flinch, so I'm guessing management just doesn't go up there or just doesn't care. As for the quality. 4 out of 5 of the dancers I saw weren't up to CR dayshift standards.What was your total damage? Just the. 30 and $ or was it extra to get in the VIP area?

Epoch
03-20-11, 15:12
What was your total damage? Just the. 30 and $ or was it extra to get in the VIP area?.30 for VIP cover for both clubs, .05 for buffet (would have been free if I had just eaten at CR instead of FR) , .10 for a soda with tip, $ for the dancer.

Member #5225
03-21-11, 03:30
.30 for VIP cover for both clubs, .05 for buffet (would have been free if I had just eaten at CR instead of FR) , .10 for a soda with tip, $ for the dancer.Awesome, thanks man. I'll check this place out after work tomorrow around 7pm. You just a strip club man? Or you use backpage or hit the streets? I'm having a problem with cross streets.

RRX

Johnporkchop
04-12-11, 19:05
Theres a Young girl there, about 17-18, brown Hair, Very Young, I Walked in No cover Charge, She walked up to me flirted and rubbed on Jr. She Ask to go back in the room where we could have privacy, It turned out to be a VIP Area, she ask. 2 for bartender and. 4 for her to Examine Jr, After the Oral Examination she offers The kitty for another. 60, No thanks Jr. Had enough and was barfing up Ice cream and all Red all in the head, maybe next time. Afterwards she left, I went to the bath room to throw the raincoat off and went out to finish my drink, Go home because No one will approach you because they know you just released, unless you like sitting alone watching sports clips of Baseball on the projector for the rest of the time you're there.

TexasMonger
05-27-11, 11:32
Hello, mongers.

This is your TexasMonger calling on all of you to participate in a SC tour June 2nd or 3rd. I will be back in town for the first time in 5 years and would love to hook up with some old friends and make some new ones. PM if you are interested and willing.

Cheers.

TM

Epoch
07-15-11, 10:52
Awesome, thanks man. I'll check this place out after work tomorrow around 7pm. You just a strip club man? Or you use backpage or hit the streets? I'm having a problem with cross streets.

RRXSorry, the buffet is not free on the Cabaret Royale side. You have to buy at least a drink. So it would be cheaper to pay 5 bucks on the Fare Room side if you want the buffet and weren't planning to buy any drinks at CR.

SC and occasional MP only, here.

Atdapoint
11-20-11, 00:49
I was doing some exploring since I had never been to any clubs in Dallas before. My original plan was to visit La Zona Rosa, but after pulling into the parking lot my patience was tested. There was a line to get into the club about 20 deep. Not sure if that is the norm for a Saturday night but I wasn't going to wait. Drove to a convenience store to get a snack and as I'm looking around a group of hot mexican women walk in. They were young and loud and as they left I joked to cashier that I wished I was going where they were going. He laughed and told me about Azukita Cabaret.

I drove down the road and it was a bit hard to find even with GPS. My Spanish is horrible so it was a task to get through the bouncers and the girl at the front. I always carry protection but my dumbass forgot I left it in my front pocket. As the bouncer checked my pockets he pulled out my condoms and said "we don't do that in here!" Okay. I already had my beer since it was BYOB so I decided to stay. It's a pretty big club with several stages, but only two were in use. The talent on stage wasn't promising so I thought it was going to be a short visit. Then a few more girls walked around and after I saw them dancing with customers on the floor I decided to stay. Again, you must know a few words of Spanish or you will go nowhere with the hot girls there. After a while I noticed that certain girls were leaving with customers for about 30 min to a VIP room when the bouncer told me on the way in that the VIP was closed for the night. So when a dancer named Muneca struck my fancy I asked her to go in the back. She gave me a price and we walked in the back (which is actually a room right near the entrance). While we talked and drank before the first song, I noticed there were people in an upstairs area. I asked how much more it would be to go up there and she told me only the manager gets to decide who goes up. I got a few dances from Muneca which totally sucked for what I paid but I did get to see the girls that went upstairs.

There was one stunning dancer who I never would have guessed offered FS but I saw coming down the stairs. I finsihed up with Muneca and found my dreamgirl on stage. She came and met me after her set and told her I wanted to go upstairs. She aked if I had been up there before and I said no. She ran off to talk to the manager and came back to get me. It was $50 to go up. I paid and up we went. This woman could have easily been a model and yet there I was. As we sat she asked how I knew about upstairs. I lied and said I heard it from a friend. So she says two Bens for 15 minutes and the clock started three minutes ago. WTF! So I pullled my pants down as we were totally alone and she got on. Only downside was no BJ, the time limit, and the price (one of the few times I didn't think about negotiating). Other than that, just to say that she is the third hottest chick I've had was worth it.

As I finished up the rest of my beer, I met a few more girls downstairs. I met a 19 y /o who spoke good English and we sat and enjoyed a few beverages. As the club closed, she asked where I was staying and said F' it, so I asked her to come back with me. Ended up with her for free so that took the sting out of the money I spent earlier. She gave me some good info on girls in that club and others where her friends worked. Not bad for a first visit and hope to come back soon.

Badonkadonk
12-31-11, 01:11
Getting a hall pass. Business trip to Dallas in 2 weeks. Going to hit my 2 favorite spots. Papas BBQ and Baby Dolls. Can't wait to build a fort. By the way. Go Giants!

Badonkadonk
03-22-12, 18:20
Had a chance to visit one of my favorite spots back in January while in town on business. As always, Baby Dolls did not disappoint. Had private dances with a number of beautiful ladies. First was a skinny latina. She was a little tame. Not much action. Then a pretty little blonde who got me going. Saved the best for last. Set up with a hot asian girl upstairs. Great body. Perfect tits, my hands were all over her, and she was all over me. It was a total GFE with DFK, liplicking, stick stroking, finger fucking, and more. Exactly what I was looking for. Needless to say, I will be back next time I'm in town. By they way. How 'about 'Dem GIANTS! SUPERBOWL CHAMPS BABY!

Kevinsmith
03-26-12, 10:40
I have two reports for the Fare room.

First is NikkyFS & BBBJCIM. Walked into the Fare room and paid the $30 for VIP. It was about 3:00 on a Thurday and was dead. A few dancers and a couple guys. This skinny blonde with small tits came up to me and sat on my lap, she started rubbing me through my jeans and I pulled her panties aside and fingered her pussy and sucked her tits (peirced nipples). She stuck her tounge in my ear and whispered that she wanted my cock. I asked how much for a blow and she said $50. So we went upstiars and she made a little private area with the rolling chairs. She went right to bussiness. She stripted down completly nude and went right for my cock. She is an amazing cock sucker. After a bit she said why don't you give me an extra $30 and Ill put on this condom and we can party. I said but I want to cum in your mouth. She said that I still could. I couldn't resist. She sliped on the cover and turned around and started bouncing up and doen on me. Tight fucking pussy, after a minute I told her I was about to cum and she hoped off and pulled the cover off and went down on me, She took my cum like a champ bobing up and down the shole time. After she. I paid her the $70 and she gave me her digits. 469-474-5586.

Second is Scarlett Tit Fuck BBBJCIM. Went there this past Friday about 6:00pm and it was really busy. Paid the $30 VIP and milled about a bit. Found this chick with long brown hair and huge tits. She said that she was not there very often as she is an RN student. We walked up stiars and made a privite area in the corner. She pulled out her tits and I pulled out my cock. She started by giving BBBJ and then wraped her massive tits around my tool. She switched back and forth between her tits and mouth untill I filled her mouth with cum. Again like a champ never stopping sucking. She asked for $200 but I talked her down to $100. Gave me digits 469-531-1007.

Fare room is by far my favorite place to play. Little better prices during the week but better selection on weekends.

Bolongo
04-08-12, 02:23
When in Dallas I try to stop into the Fare Room. It was around 2pm on a Friday (30 March) and it was empty but about 10 girls. Paid the $30 for VIP. As soon as I walked up stairs was greeted by Jasmine, a 20ish Puerto Divan chick with braces. Slim with natural C cups or so. I would gve her an 8. Immediately offered extras. For. 1 got a full ride and CBJ. Gave me digits. Was approached by three other dancers and offered extras and number to play outside.

SeanPatel
04-08-12, 18:53
Haven't visited my favorite strip in some months. Decided to kill some time enjoy the Friday afternoon with beautiful women.

Walked in and immediately hooked on this sexy looking brunette. She had the sexiest legs with the most amazing rack. Pretty face too! As she was doing her routines, she continuesly looked at me.

Few guys even signaled that they wanted her to dance for them after she was complete with her stage dances. 10 minutes later, I find her rubbing my shoulders saying 'I've bee waiting for you all day' WOW.

She gave me a few lap dances I tipped her accordingly. Super sweet personality. She said that she was super wet and of coarse I didn't believe her. (thought it was just a pitch line) anyway, she took my hand and placed it on her vagina. Boy, was she soaked. She said that she very rarely gives guys her number and that I should feel 'special' LOL.what ever that means.

Anyway, I ended up leaving and a few days later decided to call her. She picks up and says she can't wait to see me. She make it to my place in lewisville within an hour and half and the rest was HISTORY whoa.

Name was Jenna. YMMV good luck boys.

Backlash3906
04-08-12, 19:08
Any idea if a kilt would be acceptable per the dress code here (if any)? It walks a fine line between formal wear and shorts. Fare Room is sounding great for a night out when I'm in town for a convention at the end of the month.

Jackblack21
04-09-12, 17:59
Any idea if a kilt would be acceptable per the dress code here (if any)? It walks a fine line between formal wear and shorts. Fare Room is sounding great for a night out when I'm in town for a convention at the end of the month.A collared shirt with good shoes and pants / jeans is fine.

Samintx
04-20-12, 14:21
Planning to visit BD or the Fare room this a'noon. Friday 4/20 around 4pm. Anyone want to join?

Email. Readyguy02 at yahoo

GoldMine
04-26-12, 01:29
Planning to visit BD or the Fare room this a'noon. Friday 4/20 around 4pm. Anyone want to join?

Email. Readyguy02 at yahooHi All,

Visiting dallas this weeked, please suggest where to go BD or FR. Couldn't find locations details for FR.

Swim Pools are better view then strip club here in Memphis, courtsy new rules starting Jan 2012.

Thanks in advance. Please PM me

Kevinsmith
04-26-12, 10:17
I have never gone wrong with the fare room which is attached to Cabernet royal. You can google either. I would go with you to give a tour and introduce you to the girls but I am a little lite in the wallet right now.

Hi All,

Visiting dallas this weeked, please suggest where to go BD or FR. Couldn't find locations details for FR.

Swim Pools are better view then strip club here in Memphis, courtsy new rules starting Jan 2012.

Thanks in advance. Please PM me

Samintx
04-26-12, 14:30
Been to Baby Dolls, never to the fare room.

Went to BD last Friday like I posted and found it kinda quite. Tried to find Jenny / Jenna that another sr posted, cldnt find her. Couple of dances that werent 'hot' enough for me. Place was getting pretty crowded which altered the demand supply equation, so left.

LOL

I have never gone wrong with the fare room which is attached to Cabernet royal. You can google either. I would go with you to give a tour and introduce you to the girls but I am a little lite in the wallet right now.

Samintx
05-09-12, 20:49
Planning to head to BD or Fare room Thursday around 2pm.

Anyone have any recommendations on who to share the wealth with?

Anyone else planning to go?

JarBuckle
05-10-12, 20:34
Hit the Cabaret Royale / Fare Room twice this last week.

First trip was during the day around 2 pm and on the FR side of the house. Everything was pretty straight forward. Paid the $30 VIP, went upstairs and was approached immediately by a series of black dancers all offering FS. All pretty, but not my thing. Finally, a sexy platinum haired dancer introduced herself and we negotiated a fair price for a BBBJ (I hate anything with a condom, and no way was I going BB). Was pretty decent, but no CIM.

This is a strange club because the VIP is just one big room, and the dancers pull chairs around for privacy, about 3 feet away from me during my BJ was a black dancer riding the hell out of a dude, and then across the room, in full view was a guy nailing another dancer in the ass. Was pretty fucking hot.

Went back the next night and paid a $50 cover because it was after $10. Got the impression that the night crew isn't as wild as the day crew. Met a stunningly beautiful redhead, though, and spent the night getting dances, kissing, and just generally having a good time. Left with the song "I'm in Love With a Stripper" in my head for some reason.

Can totally recommend this club, although the $50 cover after 10 is bullshit when you can buy a $30 band at 11 am and use it all day until 6 the next morning.

Samintx
05-11-12, 14:51
Hit FR and BD yesterday 5/10.

Went to FR room kust after 1pm- its $5 cover before 1pm and $10 after. VIP is $25 and $30, maybe goes to $50 after 10pm. Includes buffet, otherwise the lunch+drink is $5. Talked the hostess into letting me walk around for nothing. Place was really quite. About 8 girls and 5 guys. The VIP room was quite too, was approached by couple of black chicks but was in mood for Vanilla. Stayed for 5 minutes and left. Didn't cost me anything. FR is full nude and BYOB.

Hit BDolls which is literally 3 minutes away.info for out-of-towners. Place was hopping, had about 50 dancers and maybe 30 guys. The cover is free till 1pm, $1 upto 7pm and I think $6 after that.

The kicker is that it includes a decent buffet lunch upto 2pm. So get in at 12:45 and have lunch on the house while looking at sexy tities!

Met several girls, including some good friends. Met Amanda (amazing Amanda she called herself) and she was pretty good. Was ok with being touched, kissed, nips sucked, all open except fingering pussy. Was pretty hot. Had a great time and left after a few dances.

AmpDigger
05-17-12, 13:48
Went in for happy hour with a view. Girl approached says she is 'THE MASSAGE GIRL'here. Butch did a medocre petulance stayed in middle of song and charged 30 for that! Biggest scam in a club I have ever seen. Nice juggs tho.

Zildjian29
05-18-12, 23:52
Hey all visiting from DC in town for a week. I would appreciate it you fellas could point me in the right direction of a nice gentle clubs to check out.

Thanks fellas.

SeanPatel
05-31-12, 10:22
Saw all the chatter about Fare Room and decided to take a dive.

First of all, if you're looking for extra curricular fun. You have to visit the girls during the day shift.

I scoped out the scene during both shifts. The night shift has much prettier girls, however your money can go a long way during the day shift.

I personally had fun with Orchid (Vietnamese) during my time at night, but had tons of EXTRA fun with tight latina spinner during the day.

The catch is to purchase the VIP bracelet and hang out up there with a bottle of your choice. The girls will make forts with the chairs and your session will be totally private.

Vick123
06-14-12, 01:33
Hey fellas,

I will be in your city on business in a few weekends. From reading up here it looks like The Fare Room is the place to be. Just wondering What time I should go? Looks like more action is to be had during the day, but more quality during the night. Whats the area around here like? Any issues for a solo traveler? PM if youd like and I'll be more than happy to get you guys info on the Chicago Strip club scene (Which is PG compared to Dallas I hear)

Thanks for any input!

Cravesit
06-14-12, 21:44
Absolutely no problems in the immediate area. 2 strip clubs side by side with joint entrance. Lots of lighted parking. Restaurant area as well. A high class swinger club just around the corner. A few blocks away is where the SW's used to be by the tons but not so much any more. Still some around, but just not as many or as flagarant. When you get in the SW area it is certainly a little more risky.

It's neither close nor far from the downtown Dallas area. A few other strip clubs close by but my recommendation is stay with the joint places (Cabaret Royale / Fare). One price gets you in both. One VIP gets you in both.

It's a good place for the out-of-towner.

You won't have any problems in either. Nice middle class places.

Baby Dolls Dallas isn't too far away from there and it is also safe.

Others around that area I wouldn't recommend unless you are really a player. They can get a little on the rough side.

Have fun.

SlickVick
06-22-12, 00:25
Absolutely no problems in the immediate area. 2 strip clubs side by side with joint entrance. Lots of lighted parking. Restaurant area as well. A high class swinger club just around the corner. A few blocks away is where the SW's used to be by the tons but not so much any more. Still some around, but just not as many or as flagarant. When you get in the SW area it is certainly a little more risky.

It's neither close nor far from the downtown Dallas area. A few other strip clubs close by but my recommendation is stay with the joint places (Cabaret Royale / Fare). One price gets you in both. One VIP gets you in both.

It's a good place for the out-of-towner.

You won't have any problems in either. Nice middle class places.

Baby Dolls Dallas isn't too far away from there and it is also safe.

Others around that area I wouldn't recommend unless you are really a player. They can get a little on the rough side.

Have fun.Thanks for the info! Can't wait to make the visit. It'll be nice to see a real strip club for a change

Bolongo
07-11-12, 18:20
I have the go to give digits to the guys for Puerto Rican chick at Fare. She does inclub and meets outside. Dies everything. Anal extra. If you go or call, make sure you tell her Mike gave you the number so she knows you are legit. PM me for digits. If anyone has a hookup send my way!

Husker Dude
07-15-12, 15:28
I have the go to give digits to the guys for Puerto Rican chick at Fare. She does inclub and meets outside. Dies everything. Anal extra. If you go or call, make sure you tell her Mike gave you the number so she knows you are legit. PM me for digits. If anyone has a hookup send my way!She just got fired for fighting in the club recently. Don't know where she went. Most girls in the Fare will play on the daytime shift for 100.

Jay Travels
07-15-12, 15:46
Can some give me a breakdown of Cabaret Royale / Fare. I went earlier this year but got confused. I think I ended up on the CR side. When I was there it looked like there were two entrances. I went in the left (like your facing the building). So I'm guessing Fare is on the right? I think one is Byob but the other serves alcohol? The side I went to served alcohol.

Any advice is appreciated. I'm use to little seedy whole in the walls. These big strip clubs in Texas are a little intimidating.

Based on what I have read it sounds like the VIP room on the Fare room is the place to go!

Anyway my one visit was ok. As soon as I walked in a cute Latina spinner latched on to me. We went for a dance and I popped before the song was over! Didn't even get a chance to pull it out! I guess I should be happy I escaped for only 20. But I was looking for a liitle more fun. She was very aggressive and made quick work of me.

Thanks,

Jay

Bolongo
07-16-12, 09:12
She just got fired for fighting in the club recently. Don't know where she went. Most girls in the Fare will play on the daytime shift for 100.Are you sure? I just spoke to her Friday night before her shift ended. Even still, she meets and she may need money. Sending her a text to find out.

Husker Dude
07-16-12, 20:16
Are you sure? I just spoke to her Friday night before her shift ended. Even still, she meets and she may need money. Sending her a text to find out.May be another girl. The one I'm referring to is daytime N* and has a Puerto Rico tat on her upper arm. She is heavier set about 5-5 150lb with natural C's with cute face. She'ed worked dayshift for years.

Bolongo
07-17-12, 15:58
May be another girl. The one I'm referring to is daytime N* and has a Puerto Rico tat on her upper arm. She is heavier set about 5-5 150lb with natural C's with cute face. She'ed worked dayshift for years.Yeah that's not her. I talked to her and she said it wasn't her.

Jjcars
07-18-12, 07:56
You guys have a pretty active SC board compared to ours in Charlotte. I'm coming down to Dallas the end of August a the can't wait. Never visited a SC there, only AMP's. Didn't realize the SC's were so good! Anyway, a good friend just started working at a place called PT's. Serving. Anyone know of this place? I've read the forum back over 15 months and see no mention. Any info on this joint?

Husker Dude
07-28-12, 21:10
You guys have a pretty active SC board compared to ours in Charlotte. I'm coming down to Dallas the end of August a the can't wait. Never visited a SC there, only AMP's. Didn't realize the SC's were so good! Anyway, a good friend just started working at a place called PT's. Serving. Anyone know of this place? I've read the forum back over 15 months and see no mention. Any info on this joint?There are now 2 PT's in Dallas. The one I've been to is in NE Dallas on Plano road. It is BYOB and nude optional. Extras are possible during the day in VIP which is 10 for just dances and 35 to stay in the VIP. If you only pay 10, when you are done with dances you must leave VIP. The other club is in NW Dallas and is PT Platinum, just changed hands, formerly Jaguars. All I can tell you is Jaguars used to be BYOB and nude, fancier club but so so dancers.

Fishguy717
08-27-12, 09:36
There are now 2 PT's in Dallas. The one I've been to is in NE Dallas on Plano road. It is BYOB and nude optional. Extras are possible during the day in VIP which is 10 for just dances and 35 to stay in the VIP. If you only pay 10, when you are done with dances you must leave VIP. The other club is in NW Dallas and is PT Platinum, just changed hands, formerly Jaguars. All I can tell you is Jaguars used to be BYOB and nude, fancier club but so so dancers.I too will be visiting from Florida, next Friday. How is the talent at PT in NE Dallas? It would likely be nighttime, Friday, so I would expect the A team.

Bolongo
09-08-12, 23:58
I have a question, does anyone know of a dancer at Fare, she is Black, short, has a nice body, pretty big tits and wears a black hat. If you have any details please PM Me.

Rocketman37
09-13-12, 18:03
Thanks to RTFF, I was able to figure out how to enjoy myself on a trip home. Decided on Fare, and man, was I happy!

I bought my VIP pass and settled in for lunch. First time here, so I didn't quite know the drill. Started downstairs, tipped a few girls. Had Harley latch on immediately. Not my type, but couldn't shake her. Had my eye on Peaches, set up a date with her upstairs. Negotiated the dance based on what I had available. She was sweet, enthusiastic, and had a very cute body. Enjoyed her company, got digits for the weekend. Not sure what that will be like.

Went back downstairs, Harley latched on to me. Luckily after a while she got called to the stage. I talked to Honey for a while, tipped out a girl dancing (sadly forgot her name) and then flirted with her when she was done. She wasn't slender but very proportional and sexy. Loved her body. Bleach blonde hair, bubbly personality, great smile. We went upstairs and she showed me her talented hands. Got to finger her, and man was she wet! Made her squirt while she used her magic hands. Wish I could remember her name. Great conversation after, too. Would definitely repeat with both!

Fare will be on my list of things to do every trip home now.

Bulova6
10-10-12, 07:22
Traveling to Dallas next week. From reading this thread it seems as if Fare is best during the day. I will only be able to et out and play after 10pm. Any high mileage clubs at that time? Any other tips for the out of town traveller?

Par_72
10-15-12, 09:10
I recently moved back to Fort Worth from Akron OH. Akron had 10+ small clubs that were around 2, 000/3, 000 sq. Ft with a jukebox for music. Girls wore bikinis but the bar / table dances were great. All had a private area for better mileage. I remember the nude club called Dreams or Dreamers on Business 287 just South of 820 and Norma's near Lake Worth that were similar. My question is are there any small places like those any longer? Never cared for the big clubs like Baby Dolls?

Thanks.

Par

Ej Dfw
10-19-12, 20:20
I walked into Dallas Cabaret one Wednesday after work. I work a late shift so it was about 10:30-11 when I got there. I had a 6 pack of Platinums and sat down. A tall lightskin girl named Mystique came and sat in my lap. She had probably A cup tits but had thick legs and an ass to die for. We chatted for a min and I ended up getting 2 dances from her. During our chat, she let me know she was down for extra outside the club.

At the time I was kinda drunk and horny and didn't feel like leaving so we went to VIP, it wasnt exactly hidden but we got in a corner and she rode me for about 5 songs till I popped. All in all I spent about $.4 or maybe more.

SteveNDallas
10-24-12, 23:08
Visited fare recently to see for myself. Paid $30 for after lunch VIP and went upstairs to see any action. Was approached by Harley who wanted to chat. I dreamed she started playing with my tool through my jeans. Another girl joined in to see if I was hard yet. She asked if I wanted more. She circled the chairs around us and gave BBBJ with HJ util completion. The dream woke me up and it was time to leave work and go home for the day.

Coonie2
11-02-12, 12:18
On a recent trip to Dallas I visited the very favorably reviewed Fare. I called ahead and asked if Nikki was working and they said she was there now so I boogied right over. Just as I arrived she was escorting a gentleman out. I asked,"Are you Nikki?" she responded "yes" and walked over and grabbed my Johnson. We went immediately to the VIP room where she circled the chairs, got on her knees and proceeded with a very nice BBBJ. This led to FS and a couple of different positions. Upon conclusion she asked for $.5 and when I balked she immediately came down to $. I indicated that I believed the price to be. 8 but anyway ended up giving her the $. Overrall a fun and kind of bizarre experience and would do again. She stated that all the girls there were available for FS but that she was the best. She also gave me her home phone number.

Sm202
11-26-12, 21:45
Can you found out if your PR chick friend at Fare is working next week? She's fun!

I have the go to give digits to the guys for Puerto Rican chick at Fare. She does inclub and meets outside. Dies everything. Anal extra. If you go or call, make sure you tell her Mike gave you the number so she knows you are legit. PM me for digits. If anyone has a hookup send my way!

Kevinsmith
11-28-12, 16:55
BBBJNQNS Saw Nina at the Fare Room last week and thought I would update you. Got there on Monday at 11:30, the VIP pass is discounted before 1:00. .25 to get in. There were a few girls there maybe about 8. I had never seen Nina before so I though I would try her out. She is PR Chick and beautiful. Dark hair and average size tits. She quoted me. 8 for a BBBJ and 1 for FS. Just wanted a blow at the moment and it was one of the best I have every gotten. I had to stop her early before I shot of too quickly. I played with her tits for a while before I let her go back to work, she didn't seem in a hurry but she was so good that I blew in her mouth after a few Minutes and she did not even slow down. She was still sucking me for another minute after I came. She spit it out next to the chair (got to make you wonder how often the carpets are cleaned up there) and she fixed herself up and I left. She gave me her number and let me take a photo (without face). She is one of my favorites now and I will repeat.

Coonie2
12-08-12, 14:15
Do the dancers at the adjacent "Cabaret" also provide the same service as Fare?

Joe Pimp
12-18-12, 19:31
Some do but they are not as blatant as fare. I've gotten full service there but every one at fare gives FS.

Do the dancers at the adjacent "Cabaret" also provide the same service as Fare?

Firedawg
12-24-12, 07:41
I will be in your area soon and just heard one of the models I have worked with now works at a place called PT's Men's club on Plano Road. (I am a photographer by trade.) Does anyone have some inside info on this place? I may just shock the hell out of her and pop in. OH and yes I did see the two posts about it but they don't give a lot of info.

Dat Dude25
12-30-12, 21:37
I haven't been to a strip club in yrs, but now I'm starting to get that itch again. My question is I'm a black guy and I'm noticing that many escorts aren't seeing any black guys. I dress nice and respectful and a great personality. How can I change that and do any of the girls at the Fair room see black guy?

Bolongo
12-31-12, 00:12
Went by seventh heaven after leaving Fare Room because they had two girls. It was about 345 am and called and said they were open til 4am. I got there at. 352 and they were closed. Is there any info on this place? Also I frequent Fare Burris there any easy daytime options closer to Mesquite? Strip club and massage.

Bad Bird
01-05-13, 19:06
Some do but they are not as blatant as fare. I've gotten full service there but every one at fare gives FS.Is Fare on Greenville and Milton?

Bad Bird
01-12-13, 15:55
Was in town and had to be Fare to myself for the first time. Thanks to the member who sent me the address, SCL would have sent me to the wrong spot!

Monday afternoon. Probably 10 girls there. None of them, well maybe one, stuck out over the rest. This made it hard to decide who would fill my need. After an hour and talking to a couple I circled the wagons with Taylor. $ BBBJ. She did a good job, no complaints. It had been a few days and I think she was a little "surprised". During the main event she almost pulled up but realized I was not done, she kept at it and eventully put up her thumb when she tought I was finnally done to make sure, nice touch. Spit and made a comment of the amount, not talking dollars here. I love it when I have a few days built up!

Thursday night around 1am. Probably 12 girls, with more coming in. I was told it really picks up around 2-3 due to other clubs closing. In addition ameatur night starts at 3 with a cash prize. I noticed at least 5 girls (not bad looking at all) at tables downstairs, so that may be worth checking out. I have read the reviews and you guys are SPOT ON! No fun to be had at night, or at least it would be extremely rare. Talked to 5 girls. Got a couple semi lame lap dances and that was it. Each girl I brought up how I was a day shift kind of guy and heard night was a different game, none dis-agreed, although one made it seem like she might be willing (but I was not with her). Starting around 2am there was a bouncer in the VIP at all times watching. My adivse for those looking for fun is like the others, go during the day.

Oh and one added thing. While there on the day shift some manager guy showed up on the floor level. One of the girls immeditatly warned those who were "dancing" in the VIP. I was not active, but talking to a girl. She told me he has his "moods". Usually he looks the other way, but sometimes gets a stick up his ass.

I will be back for more DAY fun down the line! One question for the vets of Fare. Do they have a Sunday day shift?

Husker Dude
01-12-13, 19:00
Fare Room is on Composite Dr in Dallas next to Cabaret Royale. Black guys are most welcome there. About half the dayshift are black dancers. Yes, Sunday dayshift does exist, usually the same girls as during the week.

Joe Pimp
01-13-13, 11:03
If so. I've been in her mouth. But I've been in about 4 mouths there.

Was in town and had to be Fare to myself for the first time. Thanks to the member who sent me the address, SCL would have sent me to the wrong spot!

Monday afternoon. Probably 10 girls there. None of them, well maybe one, stuck out over the rest. This made it hard to decide who would fill my need. After an hour and talking to a couple I circled the wagons with Taylor. $ BBBJ. She did a good job, no complaints. It had been a few days and I think she was a little "surprised". During the main event she almost pulled up but realized I was not done, she kept at it and eventully put up her thumb when she tought I was finnally done to make sure, nice touch. Spit and made a comment of the amount, not talking dollars here. I love it when I have a few days built up!

Thursday night around 1am. Probably 12 girls, with more coming in. I was told it really picks up around 2-3 due to other clubs closing. In addition ameatur night starts at 3 with a cash prize. I noticed at least 5 girls (not bad looking at all) at tables downstairs, so that may be worth checking out. I have read the reviews and you guys are SPOT ON! No fun to be had at night, or at least it would be extremely rare. Talked to 5 girls. Got a couple semi lame lap dances and that was it. Each girl I brought up how I was a day shift kind of guy and heard night was a different game, none dis-agreed, although one made it seem like she might be willing (but I was not with her). Starting around 2am there was a bouncer in the VIP at all times watching. My adivse for those looking for fun is like the others, go during the day.

Oh and one added thing. While there on the day shift some manager guy showed up on the floor level. One of the girls immeditatly warned those who were "dancing" in the VIP. I was not active, but talking to a girl. She told me he has his "moods". Usually he looks the other way, but sometimes gets a stick up his ass.

I will be back for more DAY fun down the line! One question for the vets of Fare. Do they have a Sunday day shift?

Bad Bird
01-13-13, 15:14
If so. I've been in her mouth. But I've been in about 4 mouths there.That is her. The best option that day, IMO, was a light tone black girl. Large naturals, slim/perfect weight and tall. She will be my target next time. Can someone give me a description of the famous Nikki? I will be back in a month.

As for the previous comment about black guys.... I am white. I would say the clientel that day was evenly mixed. Very laid back and felt 100% comfortable there. No signs of any thugs, white or black. The only place I been in Dallas where I felt out of place was Chicas Bonitas. Which really sucks as I do like Latinas!

One other question, not really a SC.... Lido. I know it is "couples only" upstairs on Saturday night. But I hear there is a way to pay (a substantial amount) to get a ticket upstairs as a single guy. Is this true? Has anyone done it? I hear it can get wild there.

deerman
01-18-13, 23:08
Has anyone been to Chocolate City, Lady Love iii in South Dallas. Just moved here from Jacksonville and want to try.

Sm202
01-29-13, 22:21
First off- huge fan of Fare (daytime). Very fun dancers and good times to be had. But it seems that has changed for the worse.

Stopped in before a flight home today and realized that the place has taken a turn for the worse. Biggest change? The upstairs "VIP area". It's now $50 if you want *any sort of privacy with the dancer*; the main area is now WIDE OPEN;"seat forts" are no longer allowed unless you pay $50 to sit in a separate area.

Second- not sure if this is specific to the dancer I spoke with but that $50 that allows for 'unlimited private time' with the dancer is a bit inaccurate; the dancer said she would have to leave to do her stage dances every XX minutes. So lame. Again, not sure if I just lucked out in earlier visits with awesome gals but they def did NOT leave while with customers upstairs. Imagine being in the middle of a dance or whatever and she just up and leaves and asks you to 'hang out' for 20 or so minutes up there by yourself. So lame.

Third- apparently a number of dancers have left in the past few days. Not sure if this is true (can't be sure dancers are being truthful) but was told great gals like Nina have left. This dancer also mentioned that a number of 'regulars' have stopped coming by in the past few days. Add me to that list. It's def lost most / all of it's appeal with these new charges and if a number of the regular / great dancers have in fact left, I personally don't see much of a reason to visit Fare in the daytime anymore. Or at least not NEARLY as often as usual.

Anyone witness these changes yet?

PS- Can anyone share Nina's contact info via PM?

That is her. The best option that day, IMO, was a light tone black girl. Large naturals, slim / perfect weight and tall. She will be my target next time. Can someone give me a description of the famous Nikki? I will be back in a month.

As for the previous comment about black guys. I am white. I would say the clientel that day was evenly mixed. Very laid back and felt 100% comfortable there. No signs of any thugs, white or black. The only place I been in Dallas where I felt out of place was Chicas Bonitas. Which really sucks as I do like Latinas!

One other question, not really a SC. Lido. I know it is "couples only" upstairs on Saturday night. But I hear there is a way to pay (a substantial amount) to get a ticket upstairs as a single guy. Is this true? Has anyone done it? I hear it can get wild there.

Bad Bird
01-31-13, 19:44
First off- huge fan of Fare (daytime). Very fun dancers and good times to be had. But it seems that has changed for the worse.

Stopped in before a flight home today and realized that the place has taken a turn for the worse. Biggest change? The upstairs "VIP area". It's now $50 if you want *any sort of privacy with the dancer*; the main area is now WIDE OPEN;"seat forts" are no longer allowed unless you pay $50 to sit in a separate area.

Second- not sure if this is specific to the dancer I spoke with but that $50 that allows for 'unlimited private time' with the dancer is a bit inaccurate; the dancer said she would have to leave to do her stage dances every XX minutes. So lame. Again, not sure if I just lucked out in earlier visits with awesome gals but they def did NOT leave while with customers upstairs. Imagine being in the middle of a dance or whatever and she just up and leaves and asks you to 'hang out' for 20 or so minutes up there by yourself. So lame.

Third- apparently a number of dancers have left in the past few days. Not sure if this is true (can't be sure dancers are being truthful) but was told great gals like Nina have left. This dancer also mentioned that a number of 'regulars' have stopped coming by in the past few days. Add me to that list. It's def lost most / all of it's appeal with these new charges and if a number of the regular / great dancers have in fact left, I personally don't see much of a reason to visit Fare in the daytime anymore. Or at least not NEARLY as often as usual.

PS- Can anyone share Nina's contact info via PM?Damn! I am two weeks away and this happens? By all means everyone just stay away. Show them who pays the bills there. I plan to visit around Valentines day, I will report back no later than that Saturday and let you know if a boycott has changed anything.

But I better start planning for the possibility of no fun there. While your AMPs are great, I have a thirst for a USA chic, or maybe some Latina. Where would be the best place to go if Fare is a bust?

Lido, will ask again. Is it possible for a single guy to pay extra to get upstairs on couples night? If so what is the protocol for letting the counter dude know that is what I want and make it seem like I have done it / know about it? To be honest, lets say the entry fee is $100. That is not bad considering the possiblities. I hear they get double digit couples that night. Being one of very few single guys up there my chances at some fun would be high, and if I do not have any first hand fun the show should be worth the entrance fee!

Husker Dude
01-31-13, 20:05

PS- Can anyone share Nina's contact info via PM?Just wanted to confirm, what you say is true. I am boycotting it too. Nina was my fav too.

Sm202
02-01-13, 03:14
I hope it was a really bad joke / off day but it confirmed by two dancers and a waitress. Upstairs is DEF different. In a very bad way.

Please report if you decide to check it out; maybe the new mgmt will realize how lame these changes are.

Still hoping someone will PM Nina's info. We txt'ed a few times in the past, then got a txt from her on another number. Usual shady stuff but I'd like to try to contact her anyway.

Just wanted to confirm, what you say is true. I am boycotting it too. Nina was my fav too.

Rocketman37
02-02-13, 19:31
In town again visiting family, was planning a return to Fare based on my last experience. Sorry to hear it's taken a turn.

Are there alternatives? PMs are accepted.

I hope it was a really bad joke / off day but it confirmed by two dancers and a waitress. Upstairs is DEF different. In a very bad way.

Please report if you decide to check it out; maybe the new mgmt will realize how lame these changes are.

Still hoping someone will PM Nina's info. We txt'ed a few times in the past, then got a txt from her on another number. Usual shady stuff but I'd like to try to contact her anyway.

Member #4831
02-02-13, 19:34
What a major bummer. I am making my first trip to Dallas for a conference next week and had already sketched out free time in the schedule for a trip to Fare. Would love to hear about any other decent alternatives.

TurpentineChsr
02-02-13, 21:49
Hi guys, first time poster here.

I am looking for the best club in DFW during the day. I have off this Monday and figured the day time might be worth it with girls needing the extra $$. I hope to find a club that doesn't mind a little touching or even more if that is even possible.

Anyway any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Turp

Member #4345
02-04-13, 10:51
I was there last week and I can confirm that there are new rules. I had a good time talking to a few of the girls and did get some service from one without the new system but it was not great as she was scared to get caught. I guess the new manager thinks he is going to make this into Baby Dolls. That's where he used to work from what they told me. They are pissed and the girls I talked to are looking to leave. When I was there during the day there were only 5 girls there. Things got better at night but severely limited action with the dancers. Maybe I was expecting too much but I was disappointed with this club and the management hawking around and giving me shit about hanging with the girls. By the time you pay the VIP, the champagne room and the tip you might as well stay home order in and enjoy in comfort of a bed.

PS- Can anyone share Nina's contact info via PM?

Bad Bird
02-19-13, 23:17
Made it back to your city and checked out Fair VERY early on Thursday.

Only 3 girls when I arrived. 5 when I left. Talked to Harley, older thin gal with bolt ons. She confirmed the change and stated it is no longer the case. Setup a fort and did some pole polishing. Probably would not repeat with her, but the good news is it appears to be back to normal.

Sm202
02-23-13, 05:48
Great to hear. Hopefully others can visit and help confirm that that Bad Bird didn't luck out with an accommodating gal.

Will def be back if / when the BS changes are gone for good. Hopefully the great dancers we go to visit will be back as well.

Made it back to your city and checked out Fair VERY early on Thursday.

Only 3 girls when I arrived. 5 when I left. Talked to Harley, older thin gal with bolt ons. She confirmed the change and stated it is no longer the case. Setup a fort and did some pole polishing. Probably would not repeat with her, but the good news is it appears to be back to normal.

Nme03
02-23-13, 15:38
The changes are gone for sure. Went twice this week and its as wild as ever!

Great to hear. Hopefully others can visit and help confirm that that Bad Bird didn't luck out with an accommodating gal.

Will def be back if / when the BS changes are gone for good. Hopefully the great dancers we go to visit will be back as well.

Bad Bird
02-25-13, 09:49
The changes are gone for sure. Went twice this week and its as wild as ever!Glad I could bring some good news to your SC scene in Dallas. I do like visiting your city!

Sm202
02-25-13, 17:59
Awesome- I'd like to think / hope that 'voting with our wallets' played at least a bit part in those changes being so short lived. If anyone knows differently, let us know!

Maybe I'll see some of you upstairs at fare in the near future.

The changes are gone for sure. Went twice this week and its as wild as ever!

Husker Dude
03-03-13, 20:06
The changes are gone for sure. Went twice this week and its as wild as ever!Yes, everything at the Fare is back to normal.

Double333
03-15-13, 14:37
Coming to Dallas in a couple of weeks and wondering the best clubs to visit during the day with lovely ebony treats? My schedule is not going to afford me the opportunity during the weekend as I am looking for extras!

ClarkVegas111
03-26-13, 11:33
Coming to Dallas in a couple of weeks and wondering the best clubs to visit during the day with lovely ebony treats? My schedule is not going to afford me the opportunity during the weekend as I am looking for extras!I was wondering too but board is dead!

Nodak Boy
04-11-13, 18:07
Coming to big D end of April. I've gone to Lipstixx and Baby Dolls years ago. Met a great Russian gal who let hands roam almost anywhere in those tall seats behind the main stage. Any better during the day shift than night? Either hitting the clubs or the street, not sure which yet. Come on Big D, don't let me down.

Husker Dude
04-11-13, 19:51
Coming to big D end of April. I've gone to Lipstixx and Baby Dolls years ago. Met a great Russian gal who let hands roam almost anywhere in those tall seats behind the main stage. Any better during the day shift than night? Either hitting the clubs or the street, not sure which yet. Come on Big D, don't let me down.Definetly better during the dayshift than night for most any Dallas clubs. Recommend the Fare for a sure thing. About half the dancers there are black, with the rest split between Latina and white. Baby dolls dallas has better looking girls, with possible extras. Look for girls that go behind the main stage during the day. Hands roaming most anywhere is normal for most Dallas dancers, by extras I mean BJ or FS.

Cutegeek
04-13-13, 15:16
So I decided to hit up these two clubs when I was in town. Unfortunately I had to check out the night shift as I was busy during the day. RC had the better looking girls by far, but they also had an overinflated sense of their worth. I got two lap dances and neither were particularly good. Lots of hand roaming, which I'm not used to, but the grinding and dancing portion were a lot less fun than I'm used to. One of the girls offered extras at VI for an hour. I laughed in her face. She didn't look happy about that and got defensive and said that she gets that all the time. I laughed and told her to stop wasting her time with me then because she was not going to get anywhere near that here.

Another girl in FR asked for III for the hour. I laughed at her too. This was all for take out. By the way, avoid a girl named Kimora in FR. She's super pushy when it comes to lap dances and apparently gave me one without me even realizing it. I'm a low key guy so just gave her the money and pushed her away. Talked to a few more girls that night, a few seemed fun.

I then went to one of the seedier clubs further up HH. Not going to mention the name so don't ask. The reason will be apparent shortly. The club itself was terrible. Ugly dancers, ghetto dancers, fat dancers, that was about all I saw. However, I did notice the girl sitting at the front desk was pretty cute. On my way out, I started talking to her and she seemed down to party. So I got her # and convinced her to let me pick her up and take her back to my hotel room after the club closed. Long story short, we ordered room service, got naked and had a good time. She asked for a little help at the end of the night and I gave it to her. It was far less though than anything one of the dancers had asked for. This girl was easily as cute as the dancers I had seen that night. She told me to look her up when I'm back in town and I definitely will.

RC has pretty good food too by the way.

I also drove around a bit on the strolls as best as I could figure them out and saw nothing.

Wandered into Colette by accident too at one point. That was funny.

Bolongo
04-17-13, 22:00
So yesterday went to Fare around 1 pm. Only about 5 or so girls. There was an older dancer with excellent bolt ons and a leg brace but doable. Settled on black dancer pm for info (would be nice to trade info). Got a dance and she was roaming my hands all over and I mean ALL over. So asked if she can have him. Asked for. 2 settled on. 1 after two dances for a CBJ (all I was looking for). She was awesome! So actually after. 6 for the two dances I only paid. 4 for the head. Will repeat with her.

Today went to Baby Dolls. Only $1 to get in and $2 beers. Very beautiful women but seemed too high class. Didn't't have any luck with extras. Need to find some friends. Made friends with a waitress so I am sure she will begin to give me the low down.

Tomorrow meeting up in my room with a friend from Fare. Will post details and pics if I can. Only in DFW til Saturday morning so if you have a few sure things you like to share, PM me. Heading to massage for now!

Nodak Boy
05-01-13, 20:49
I guess I'm stuck in a Dallas rut as I keep going back to BD everytime I'm here. Some gorgeous girls. Had a nice time with Toni, early 40s, hard bodied MILF with a great southern attitude, I will miss her. She is wife material. Other girls were mostly that, girls. Not that there's anything wrong with that, its just nice to see some older women once in a while. Can't wait to come back!

Sm202
05-17-13, 22:02
Fellow mongers-

Heading to the Lonestar state later next week and may have some time to visit a club prior to flight home on Friday afternoon.

Am (was?) a big fan of Fare but last few times have not been nearly as great as past experiences (2011-2012) (ps- has anyone been in contact w / Nina lately? Please let me know!)

Can anyone recommend another spot with the same (or more!) amount of fun / mileage during the day thats in the general vicinity of DFW airport?

Cordovatn901
05-26-13, 23:49
I am planning a trip to go clubbing. The clubs in Memphis are extremely boring now. Would someone please tell me about the club rules and recommend a club?

Are the clubs nude or just topless? The ladies cannot even get topless here in Memphis. The clubs are actually bikini bars, not strip clubs.

How much are dances? I pay $20 a song here in Memphis.

When you tip on stage, can you grab a tit or get tits in your face? I have to tip in a garter belt here in Memphis.

Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Cordovatn901
05-27-13, 02:17
Was in town and had to be Fare to myself for the first time. Thanks to the member who sent me the address, SCL would have sent me to the wrong spot!Can someone PM the address of Fare to me? I have to try this place out.

ejodnem
05-28-13, 15:24
Are these located at the same location? Can't seem to find it on Google Maps. Will be in the area next and these reports on Fare have me interested in checking this place out.

Cordovatn901
05-29-13, 17:30
Are these located at the same location? Can't seem to find it on Google Maps. Will be in the area next and these reports on Fare have me interested in checking this place out.The CR is the name of the club. The Fare is the right side of the building.

My GPS gave me the same problem. It directed me to the Spearmint Rhino. Just drive for about another block. You are very close if you see the Spearmint Rhino.

ejodnem
05-31-13, 01:24
So is Fare the place to hit up for extras? I'm reading some mixed reviews on whether to go or not. If not Fare, what's the best place to hit up for some extra fun?

Cordovatn901
05-31-13, 17:56
So is Fare the place to hit up for extras? I'm reading some mixed reviews on whether to go or not. If not Fare, what's the best place to hit up for some extra fun?Hey ejodnem, I sent you a PM with what I know.

Cordovatn901
06-03-13, 19:03
I spent most of my week at Baby Dolls. This club is amazing. There are tons of hot women here. Best times appear to be from noon to 2 PM and then after 7PM. There is a great variety. There were white (70%) , Mexican (15%) , Asian (12%) , and black (3%) women available. They had tall women, short women, big boobs, fake boobs, small boobs, hard bodies, and thick (not fat) women. All the women were at least doable. Most were hot.

The lap dances are good. No extras were offered and I didn't ask for them. Most of the ladies were fine with me grabbing their tits, but most didn't want me to lick their tits. All of them said to not let my hand go inside their thong, so no fingering. All of the ladies paid a lot of attention to Mr. Happy. For $20 per song, I thought the dances were a great value. None of the ladies mentioned table dances, so I am guessing they are not available. Watch out for women that just sit and talk with you in the dance area of the club (which is upstairs) because they will expect you to pay $20 per song while they are just talking.

The downside is that none of the ladies really sat with me for more than a minute or two before asking for a dance. Most ladies didn't even sit. They just came up next to me and asked if I would like a dance, which comes across as rather lazy to me. And touching was extremely limited while they were sitting with me on the floor.

Tipping on stage is kind of a waste here. Some of the women don't even touch you when you tip them on stage. The most I got were tits rubbed on the top of my head around my eyes. The ladies are very careful to keep their tits away from your mouth while you are tipping on stage.

Cordovatn901
06-03-13, 19:17
The Cabaret Royale and the Fare are interesting clubs. The Fare is the right side of the Cabaret Royale.

During dayshift, the only women working at the Fare are ugly crackheads. All of them offered extras, but I didn't even want a dance from any of them. I left the Fare after about 15 minutes because I didn't find any good looking women there.

I bought the $25 wristband that allowed me to go to both sides of the club, so I went to the left side of the club, the Cabaret Royale side. The ladies here looked ok. None were really hot. I would call them mostly doable or cute. A cute dancer noticed my wristband and she said she could dance for me on the Fare side. I said yes and we walked back over to the Fare side of the club. When we get in the VIP area, she makes a fort by surrounding us with chairs. It was like being in a private room. The menu was the same. She quoted me $ for a BJ. I am a good boy so I declined the extras and asked for a really good dance. The dances were very good and very hands on. After the dance, I return to my hotel room for a nap.

I will not be returning here, but it is a good club if you are looking for extras from ugly women. LOL

Street Seeker
06-04-13, 17:28
Love Fare. Cabaret Royale (IMHO) is a waste.

While in Dallas went there three times, all mid-day and the fun was plentiful. I have to say the BBBJCIMWS from one lady was absolutely incredible. I would rank it in the Top 10 all time, and I'm over 50. LOL.

All in all the activities purchased were:

2x BBBJ's and one with CIMWS for the cost 5 songs and 6 songs.

1x HJ for the cost of 4x songs.

1x VERY HOT tit-job for the cost of 4x songs.

And yes, I do negotiate (some)

Before you blow up my inbox the incredible BBBJCIMWS will remain private / nameless per her request. I will say she was not born in the USA. And if she were she would have been born very far east;)

Choboman
06-19-13, 14:18
Whether Fare is any good seems to depend on time of day. I stopped by around 7:15 Tues. Apparently the price for VIP goes up to 40 after 7:00, and after I paid I found out all the daytime shift leaves at 7 and the night shift isn't there for at least an hour. Nice club most of the time, but check the clock before going.

When nobody was at Fare I went CR and got some CFS from a cutie named Summer. Take out also available. Seniors PM me for digits.

Bolongo
06-27-13, 01:03
So I got permission to tell you guys about my friend at Fare. She is a PR chick. Willing for extras but want to meet in club first before takeout is considered. Seniors can pm for digits. If yoh have a trade all the better but not required. If you contact her she will want to know when you're stopping by so text her a day or two out. Please don't ask for pictures or anything like that.

Joe Pimp
07-02-13, 09:42
Let me guess, tall, thin and long black hair. She does give amazing BJs. I recommend her also. If its not her, then my bad. If you want pm me and we'll discuss names and other talent there.

So I got permission to tell you guys about my friend at Fare. She is a PR chick. Willing for extras but want to meet in club first before takeout is considered. Seniors can pm for digits. If yoh have a trade all the better but not required. If you contact her she will want to know when you're stopping by so text her a day or two out. Please don't ask for pictures or anything like that.

Bolongo
07-02-13, 16:09
Let me guess, tall, thin and long black hair. She does give amazing BJs. I recommend her also. If its not her, then my bad. If you want pm me and we'll discuss names and other talent there.She is thin, but tall, depending on the shoes. Hair, depends on the style. She has had brown hair, braids, etc But I will PM you.

Bolongo
07-10-13, 14:39
So I hear from ole girl that Fare was raided last Wednesday and new management. Again. So they have a bouncer standing in VIP watching and making sure. She said she quit. Giod luck.

Mandingo1
07-11-13, 00:01
Hey Mongers.

So I just moved to San Antonio from Boston area. Have good numbers to trade for SM. Travel to Dallas and Houston for work. Seeking good providers. Your help would be much appreciated in my new home state of Texas. Open to all ethnicities would prefer on the slim side. I have SW / escort numbers for providers in NH, MA, R. I, CT, NY and NJ.

Would rather not troll for talent as I still have Massachussets plates. Guess I have two months before I have to switch them out for Texas.

Giddy up-dingo

Politics
07-17-13, 13:32
Dallas natives. I am planning to visit soon, and I am wondering what is the situation there. I read almost this whole thread. I admit to being a bit confused. It seems like the best strip clubs to visit for some action are Fare and Baby Dolls, and that real action has been available there in the recent past. Or maybe now? But I see some recent reports of changes at these places that may have put a damper on it. Especially Fare? What is the current status for a newcomer who needs to know the ropes? Visiting the VIP places at these two clubs sounds like it has been a whole lot of fun. But if it has changed a lot, I would rather save my time and money for the other place. Or some place different?

Thanks!

SW Surfer
07-20-13, 13:28
So last time in D-Town I hit up jaguares day shift. Since its a BYOB they were handing out free drinks, no cover. Till 5ish.

Wondering if this is still the case? Also, I am a prick abut this, but I get pissed when I have to pay cover and parking fee at 2pm. I have had some fun in the Men's club, Lodge, Jag's, Club House, etc.

Anyone know current day shift deals for locals. Last time I hit Lipsticks, they wanted 10 to park and 15 cover at 5pm. F-That.

I also like topless bars that have low day cover and great drink specials (well drinks are fine).

Thanks,

Surf Out!

Sm202
07-24-13, 03:05
Correct- Fare was raided a few weeks ago during the day shift, many dancers were arrested and / or quit. No customers were affected (I. E. Taken in or arrested).

Place is dead during day shift and apparently VIP isn't VIP for the foreseeable future. Will need to find a new day spot to kill time before flights home. Any recommendations?

So I hear from ole girl that Fare was raided last Wednesday and new management. Again. So they have a bouncer standing in VIP watching and making sure. She said she quit. Giod luck.