PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

TexasMonger
02-12-06, 00:27
Use this thread to report strip clubs experience.

CAUTION: DO NOT USE FULL STAGE NAME OF THE ENTERTAINER. JUST USE FIRST LETTER OF HER NAME. THIS WILL HELP KEEP HER IDENTITY HIDDEN FROM SOME EYES.

Cowboy Ray
02-15-06, 17:52
What club is the most touchy feely? Anyone know?

Silver Lanter
02-27-06, 00:36
Illusions, Harlem Nights, and Main Stage.

hard14u2005
02-28-06, 12:28
Visiting FtWorth next week. Can someone share some details on the club action. Illusions, Harlem Nights, and Main Stage. Details and what one can expect especially on wekday evenings. Also any other info on good spas would be appreciated.

Dfwlooking
12-16-07, 12:33
What are the current good touch and feel clubs in FTW.

Ft Passport
03-29-08, 19:05
I just got back from the Golden Goddess Club. This is an all nude club with one on one shows. It is a little pricey, but worth the treat once a month or so.

It was 60 to get in the door, and then they had packages of 100, 150, and 200. It was money well spent.

http://www.thegoldengoddessclub.com/

Hinder
04-03-08, 04:05
Just got back from a relatively successful strip club visit. Relative is a relative term. My success tonight pales in comparison to my now-retired-from-USG strip club hero, Sexhobbyist. OTOH, it was magnificent when you consider what I was expecting.

I was not really mongering. I was watching the UFC fights in an environment in which commercials breaks and long ground and pound matches are not really a bad thing. I had not even bothered to RTFF.

My pants fit too well, I had only $200 and no condom. The taxi driver tried to take to a Beverly Hills wannabe club, but instinct took over and I requested something lower on the snob scale. Ended up at the place behind Waffle House on the connector highway from FTW to Dallas. It is not too far down the food chain. Can't remember the name of the place, but it is immense and drink prices were higher than I was.

I cruised the immense (2 story, 7 stage, 4 bar and 2 pool table) facility and homed in on Dancer A, the girl who I felt would best be the recipient of my lapdance allowance. I was aided by the fact they have to dance 7 stages, I tipped her three times in her rotation while dissing most of the girls on all the other stages. Hmmmm. Hot. She had the face of a girl from my past, and a body of some goddess, assuming you like A/B naturals and petite frames.

She agreed to come back when the fights went offline. She did; but before they were over, an exquisite redhead, Dancer B, walked between me and the screen as the fighters for the light middleweight bout were being announced. She stopped looked my way and locked gazes with me. My jaw dropped! My eyes darted to her midriff, (flat and shapely, check) and back to her gaze. She came over and put her arms around me and immediately started to massage my shoulder. This afforded me the luxury of seeing the stats on the first fighter while she became very friendly. Nice. We chatted for a bit and she asked the dance question, at which time I recalled the fights--45 seconds into the first round. WTF? She told me where to find her, I noted the general location. She left and I watched one fighter make mincemeat of the other guy's skull in a 3rd round K/O.

Fights went off early due to some %&%$ basketball game (Sorry home team fans). Dancer A appeared, and we went to the high backed chairs. Four dances later and the $$ alarm in my head reawakened me from the trance that I was in my girl's arms again. Unfortunately, nothing you want to read about really happened. A wonderful dance. I almost left, believing that was as good as it would get.

Smoke break, piss, and shoeshine and I am heading for the door when I note a cute blond on a stage and decide to tip her. 10 feet away, Dancer B again stops me in my tracks with her eyes. We retire to her lair, forget the blonde. I have funds for 5 dances. She loves massage as much as I do, thus I go into womanizer mode. You young boys might note that does not mean you grab her ass. I was a perfect gentlemen, mutually massaging her back, starting at her pelvis and working slowly upward. I was smitten by the eyes and lips, especially when the kissing started late in the first song. BTW--she was grinding "Micro" slowly to the beat of the music. Intense, yet still within all the rules, as my hands never went off limits of even a respectable club.

She was judicious in her increase in eroticism as the songs progressed, and I was judicious in my massage technique. I was being rewarded by long repeated kisses and occasional manual adjustment of Micro's position by the time I had her head and face in my hands, about song four. She was putty, but I had to break the news I had only one song left in my war chest. She knelt and again repositioned Micro thru my trousers. Into her mouth! A bit more head massage from me and she reverted to a pretty vigorous manual massage on Micro. Oops, looks like I had an accident! It was neatly timed so I was convulsing somewhat involuntarily toward the end of that last song.

Hey accidents happen, so I skipped dinner to fund her $50 tip. She told me she needed to go for the next three songs but never got up. Not sure, but it must have been the continued massage. She asked what I was doing the rest of the evening, so it leads me to believe more may have been available if more funds were available. She is 37 yo, but I pegged her for 30. I have her name and number for senior members who are interested. (I know I'm a 2-post noobie, but I have lurked long enough to know how discretion works.)

My ego says YMMV, but my head says this girl is exceptionally skilled and experienced at the art of secuction and IF she is a P$P kind of lady, y'all can thank me later.

Hinder

Reference:
Sexhobbyist's guide to strip clubs, part 1: the dancers
Sexhobbyist's guide to strip clubs, part 2: the customers
Sexhobbyist's guide to strip clubs, part 3: advanced subjects

BTW-"Micro" refers to microphone--about the right size for the unit described (sans head cover).

TexasMonger
04-07-08, 18:53
I have her name and number for senior members who are interested. (I know I'm a 2-post noobie, but I have lurked long enough to know how discretion works.)

My ego says YMMV, but my head says this girl is exceptionally skilled and experienced at the art of secuction and IF she is a P$P kind of lady, y'all can thank me later.

Hinder

Nice report for second post. I wonder about the name of the place. Is it NON?
Care to share the chick's info?

Cheers

TM

Boise Cash
04-08-08, 18:43
Ok guy's would like to ask for some help here? Usually it's me given advice, now I need some. Going to be in the area next week. Would like to hit some clubs. I been to el paso, and that was fun. So DFW should be even better.

Can you please I'm I know the rules and know Johnny culd be in the house.

Again seeking advice from my fellow members.

T Pride
05-02-08, 17:42
Alright Gentlemen,

I have just left the opening of Cabaret North. I must say it is not bad. The club design is a lot like Baby Dolls over in Dallas, except the lights are a lot darker. The owners seems to be nice and there was free food for lunch.

Drinks:

Well drinks and beer were $4.00 and went up in price depending on the liquor. I for example had one Budweiser and three Cape Cods (Vodka and Cranberry for the people who didn't know) and it was all the same price. While we are on that subject, go to the upstairs bar tender. She was putting only some Cranberry juice in my vodka (if you know what I mean).

Ladies:

The women there weren't bad at all. Most of them (about 75% came from Fare or some other club) that has closed down. If you want a mean dance (and dance only...I have checked), check out Dessie (not full name of course). She is a AA dancer who is touchy feely like you wouldn't believe. Don't know about take out or extras but I will let you know because I am definitely going back. There are a some more hotties in there that deserve my attention.

CoastToCoast
02-01-13, 18:34
Anyone been to this club? Any suggestions? I see this board has been a tad slow lately. LOL! I park at the QT truck stop and walk under and over to it. Been a couple years since I was in there. How about it? Anyone want to throw a review at it? Take outs, etc? I plan on bein there Tuesday evening.

C2C

Road Hawg
07-01-13, 19:17
Moving to the south Ft Worth area and wondering if there were any decent strip clubs in the area.

Thanks

Hdmaybull
09-17-17, 23:16
I got to the place around 9 pm. I drove up and there were two ladies outside smoking and went inside as I got out of my car. The first impress ion was I was walking into someone's basement from the 80's. That could be nice since it could bring back memories of teenage fun. However, this place didn't look like it was cleaned since the 80's and most of the ladies became new grandmothers in the 80's. It may be the time and day I went, but this is a place where you go if you like the GGILF's (great grandmothers). The one lady that kept coming up to me reminded me of the old redhead lady on the old George Lopez show. My search continues.

GottaHaveMoreU
02-14-19, 20:53
Anyone remember a chick that danced in ft. Worth years back might have had a peacock tatted on her belly and Virgo on her back neck? She still around?

Detroit City
01-10-20, 12:07
I got to the place around 9 pm. I drove up and there were two ladies outside smoking and went inside as I got out of my car. The first impress ion was I was walking into someone's basement from the 80's. That could be nice since it could bring back memories of teenage fun. However, this place didn't look like it was cleaned since the 80's and most of the ladies became new grandmothers in the 80's. It may be the time and day I went, but this is a place where you go if you like the GGILF's (great grandmothers). The one lady that kept coming up to me reminded me of the old redhead lady on the old George Lopez show. My search continues.The most dreadful "strip club" I have ever visited. Still around, apparently they are in an unincorporated area, and outside the rules of neighboring cities, which allows them to fleece customers and get away with doing so.