PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Violet - Willimantic

Stoner
02-10-06, 14:39
FYI

New strip club in Willimantic...Ultra Violet. Small joint, easy to find on Main St. Currently has EB dancers, but will in time have its own set.

No cover charge (for now)...LD area is next to the bar with only a few well intended plants giving privacy. Don't expect extras, therefore, but for those who are creative, anything is possible.

Hopefully it will stay above bar, since Willimantic fought an expensive battle to keep it from openning, and I am sure MANY eyes are on the joint.

Hot Rodd
02-10-06, 19:49
You really get around Stoner, I'm impressed.
How's the street action in Willy these days?

Mr Frasier
02-11-06, 14:55
I took the afternoon off and made a visit to Marlows.Walked through the door at noon on the dot.There was only one girl sitting on the couch.Her name I learned was Devon.(light brown hair about 5'5" 110-120#) I chose the 45 minutes session for 70 .Looks like prices have gone up here. The last time I was there was about two and a half years ago.(The water heater was broken at that time and I had to take a cold shower.)Devon led me back to the shower area and told me the only things allowed in the room were my towel,my locker key and the tip if I chose to.This posed a problem inasmuch as I like to see how things go and negotiate such matters with a new provider.

I showered, went to the locker and counted out $ then proceded to the room.Devon asked the usual questions.How long since my last visit,with whom,what did I do for a living.I answered and asked about some of the girls I had been with on previous visits.Looks like they have a whole new crew.She asked if I wanted topless to which I replied I prefer nude if that was ok with her.It was (boobs kind of skinny and droopy).

The massage started with her putting oil on my back and smearing it around.While she was standing by my head I asked her if it was ok to touch her breasts.Her reply was yes as long as I was gentle.This continued for a few minutes then she started to rub my ass.At this point I lifted my ass a bit to which she asked if I like to be teased.I replied yes.

Devon then explained that she was going to remove the oil with alcohol which she did and sprinkled me with powder.She then started to slowly rub the back and inside of my thighs and finally my package. After a few minutes of this she asked if I wanted to roll over.Duh?

I rolled over and she oiled my cock and proceded to rub it changing tempo moving to my balls and the tops of my thighs back to my cock.She kept asking if it felt good ,did I like it, do you like that.It did feel good but I was feeling rushed. Finally she informed me that we only had 10 minutes left.

By now I'm rubbing her box.(her legs pressed together and her bathing suit and pantyhose around her knees)trying to cum.Eventually I did and she proceded to clean me up,replace her bathing suit and asked me if the money was for her.Reluctantly I said yes.

I took another shower, got dressed, returned my key, got into my car and looked at my watch it was 12:37

JMG
02-12-06, 12:16
Nice report on Marlowes, Mr. Frasier, but next time could you try to get it into the proper thread? There's one especially for Marlowes right here in the CT - Other Areas forum...

newbies.... :rolleyes:

Prober
02-13-06, 11:10
Where on Main Street is this? I know Main Street from Rt 66 to the Frog Bridge. That's all I know about Willy.

Stoner
02-13-06, 11:18
Same route...near the Grocery store, (Stop & Shop?)

The spot used to be a bar, on the left as if you were coming from Tolland to Willimantic. You'll see only one sign for the place, no

Funny thing is, there is no advertisement of the place. I suspect that it was a stipulation of the town, in order to allow them to get permit.

The Novice
02-13-06, 19:56
FYI

New strip club in Willimantic...Ultra Violet. Small joint, easy to find on Main St. Currently has EB dancers, but will in time have its own set.

No cover charge (for now)...LD area is next to the bar with only a few well intended plants giving privacy. Don't expect extras, therefore, but for those who are creative, anything is possible.

Hopefully it will stay above bar, since Willimantic fought an expensive battle to keep it from openning, and I am sure MANY eyes are on the joint.

Have been here. It opened briefly a few months ago and had to close within a week. Better luck this time!

TN

crvtbynu
02-14-06, 03:43
Have been here. It opened briefly a few months ago and had to close within a week. Better luck this time!

TNIf memory serves, the owners of EB used to own a regular bar i downtown Willy - is this the same place (and same owners)?

Bubba261
02-15-06, 00:07
If memory serves, the owners of EB used to own a regular bar i downtown Willy - is this the same place (and same owners)?

What's with all the high-tech names for strip clubs lately in CT? Infrared in New Britain (Kensington?) and now Ultraviolet in Willimantic.

ER Kerk
02-15-06, 08:11
hmmm....Electric Blue in Tolland. Think they might all be owned by the same people?

Stoner
02-15-06, 09:45
All three are owned by the same gent (nice guy if you ever meet him, I met him briefly only once.)

He also owns a club in Florida. I'm not familiar with it, but if his naming motif continues I would guess the name would be The Neon. LOL.

Oh...and yes, this place was the regular bar that was owned by him, went strip for a week before the heat got turned up legally, then he dumped it back. Apparently its all legit now, he just has to keep his nose clean there for a long while.

On the reverse side, I stopped in at EB and found it relatively quiet. Dancer quality was visibly down that night. Its logical that he is bringing his better dancers to Ultraviolet for a while to get the repeat clientelle. But considering how close it is to the Blue...logically I would imagine he's stripping business from one club to bring to the other.

But what do I know. I just wish someone would open a FS MP anywhere from Hartford to the eastern corridors of CT. They would make a damn killing.

crvtbynu
02-21-06, 08:08
All three are owned by the same gent (nice guy if you ever meet him, I met him briefly only once.)
[...]It figures. Nice fellow indeed. He should stop the failed experiment in Kensington (location is hopeless) and invest in Berlin... Rumor has it that Mario is finally willing to throw in the towel over there (this info not just from the other, useless, board).

Virile Vito
09-26-06, 13:18
Stopped by UV for the first time recently. Until I RTFF and saw that it was connected to EB I figured this place would be a dive, being in Willimantic.

To my surprise there were 4 dancers rotating, 3 of them worth putting a few dollars down for. Good variety of girls too (one was petite and dark-skinned, another looked hispanic or brazilian, and the third was a tall blonde).

LD area well screened and off from the busiest areas near the stage and bar. I took advantage of this privacy for a few full contact dances (price dependent on girl and her mood and was discounted for quantity).

Finished off my visit by accepting the offered full course TO menu. I damn sure hadn't gone in expecting it and would never pass up a good opportunity.
YMMV w/ the TO but a pretty good strip club in any case.

Also noticed some confusion with directions - it is right next to a large, well-lit, bug sign Mobil station. If you can't otherwise find it, stop at the Mobil and just look next door.

Vito

Virile Vito
07-06-07, 18:58
Ah-ha! Now I see why nobody has reported on this place since I posted the previous report more than 9 months ago. Figured I would stop in last week - a few patrons, music blasting and......no dancers. I thought maybe they were no longer even a strip joint. Was told that "yes, we have dancers - they're all late". (It was much closer to closing time than opening time.) Some humorous attempts were being made to procure substitute dancers (from the big sister club), but I didn't stick around to see if they worked out.

If you are passing by like I was: call first, divert your route or pass on by. It was a pretty sorry sight to see.

Vexed Vito

Bob Johnson
08-23-07, 10:08
Saw in the courant that 2 sw's were busted in wili recently. Also said this was the 22nd &23rd sw's arested in town this year. Obviously there is some supply there. I's anyone on the board tapping this sourse? I know that LE is on a mission to clean up the streets there.

Jolly Rocks
08-23-07, 11:05
Saw in the courant that 2 sw's were busted in wili recently. Also said this was the 22nd &23rd sw's arested in town this year. Obviously there is some supply there. I's anyone on the board tapping this sourse? I know that LE is on a mission to clean up the streets there.Are you kidding? Willimantic has been one of the biggest heroin cities in ct. for over 40 years. They did a whole series of articles in the courant a couple of years ago, showing the junkies/hookers shooting up right in the open in the town green. It made ya want to throw up. I wouldn't touch those hos with a ten foot condom, but if you're into that, there's plenty to choose from there.

Stoner
08-23-07, 13:15
UV is going to be levelled and a new club erected. :) Not much more to say for now, but it should be interesting to see.

The street scene has no place at UV. Not even close. HIV rate in Willi is out of control and scary as shit. Be careful in that sector.

Prophoto
08-23-07, 19:27
I drove by this place today. One car in the Parking Lot but couldn't tell if it was a disabled car or what. I've been in there three time. Each time it was one and out.

Saber9
02-15-09, 14:17
I don't know if it is because of winter or what but Willi is dead of SW's. I see tons of homeless and drugged out old dudes but no women. Also Friday and Saturday night the cops were on the move with their sirens plenty.

It seems to me that the only place with some sort of illegal activity is outside Dan's Adult Video where a car sits all night and a dude uses a side door that goes to I think the vacant front part of the building. Looks like just drug buying though. Oh and there is always tons of gay action inside the store if your into that thing. (I'm not).

Matty69
02-16-09, 00:04
I don't know if it is because of winter or what but Willi is dead of SW's. I see tons of homeless and drugged out old dudes but no women. Also Friday and Saturday night the cops were on the move with their sirens plenty.

It seems to me that the only place with some sort of illegal activity is outside Dan's Adult Video where a car sits all night and a dude uses a side door that goes to I think the vacant front part of the building. Looks like just drug buying though. Oh and there is always tons of gay action inside the store if your into that thing. (I'm not).Saber, you might want to look elsewhere for action. Willi has been dead for some time and usually you wont want what you find.

Just my 2cents

Stay Safe.

Bubba261
02-16-09, 00:54

It seems to me that the only place with some sort of illegal activity is outside Dan's Adult Video where a car sits all night and a dude uses a side door that goes to I think the vacant front part of the building. Looks like just drug buying though. Oh and there is always tons of gay action inside the store if your into that thing. (I'm not).

????????????

Saber9
02-16-09, 01:25
????????????Oh I don't know because maybe this is the only Willimantic thread in the last 5 years. Man H. P. Lovecraft was right inbreeding really does lead to barbaric degeneracy. The hicks run thick in the sticks.

Beast Panama
02-16-09, 12:08
Good one. But Matty is right. Willi has been pretty quiet for awhile. Ultra needs an update as far as activity is anyone has been by there. Next closest is Marios up in Webster. It is a hike though.

Good Hunting

Matty69
02-18-09, 02:58
Good one. But Matty is right. Willi has been pretty quiet for awhile. Ultra needs an update as far as activity is anyone has been by there. Next closest is Marios up in Webster. It is a hike though.

Good HuntingWouldn't EB be closer?

Saber9
02-18-09, 21:42
Wouldn't EB be closer?Or even Juicee's in Norwich is closer than Webster although I heard it sucks. Never been there so I have no idea.

Craven Morehed
02-19-09, 19:32
Or even Juicee's in Norwich is closer than Webster although I heard it sucks. Never been there so I have no idea.

A buddy of mine went to Juicee's last Saturday around 10 ish, one dancer and they still wacked hime a cover charge.

Saber9
02-19-09, 20:44
A buddy of mine went to Juicee's last Saturday around 10 ish, one dancer and they still wacked hime a cover charge.Last night at UV it was so dead there was no cover. Just 2 dancers and maybe 3-5 people. Got a hell of a lap dance by one of them. I probably could have went further but I wasn't sure, I had already put my hand down her thong and sucked her tits.

Matty69
02-19-09, 21:04
A buddy of mine went to Juicee's last Saturday around 10 ish, one dancer and they still wacked hime a cover charge.Juicees is a shit hole. Grab the lube and call it a night instead of wasting your time there.

Bubba261
02-19-09, 23:52
Oh I don't know because maybe this is the only Willimantic thread in the last 5 years. Man H. P. Lovecraft was right inbreeding really does lead to barbaric degeneracy. The hicks run thick in the sticks.

I suppose that's why you're trolling the streets of Willimantic searching for a crack ho? You DO have it right, though - "The hicks run thick in the sticks"

Saber9
02-20-09, 03:16
I suppose that's why you're trolling the streets of Willimantic searching for a crack ho? You DO have it right, though - "The hicks run thick in the sticks"Get your drugs right Junior it's a Heroin *****. And I'm not trolling(that's what you do here) I have to go through there almost everyday. No matter what city you go to most of the streetwalkers are on drugs.

Matty69
02-22-09, 02:11
Get your drugs right Junior it's a Heroin *****. And I'm not trolling(that's what you do here) I have to go through there almost everyday. No matter what city you go to most of the streetwalkers are on drugs.Most of the streetwalkers are on drugs? Does that mean when they tell me i'm the best they've ever had there proably lying? Damn it. Damn it all to hell. Just when I was starting to believe it's the way you use it that counts.

Stoner
02-25-09, 08:37
Exactly how much of this pissing match has to do with Ultraviolet?

Saber9
04-03-09, 21:35
Ok so I have really gotten to know the scene in Willi in the last month thanks to a friend I met who knows everything.

So we have been UV a few times and all I can say is the girls like coke. My buddy offered a girl a 30 bag and he fucked her for half an hour in the lap dance area while the owner was there.

Stoner
04-09-09, 08:01
Whats your friends name?
How can we find him?
Can you post his address?
Where did he get the 30 bag from?
Can he get more?

This is all relevant information for finding and fucking strippers at UV.

I can only assume the stripper didn't have enough sense to know that a 30 bag is worth, what...$30? LOL!

Beast Panama
04-11-09, 20:28
Wtf. 30$ is 30$. Unless the baggie is too hard to get but then it would be worth more than 30. Do you think she would settle for 30$ of motor oil? At least that could be worth $60 in a couple of weeks.

Prober
04-16-09, 18:01
I'll bring in several 5 gallon cans of gas.

Saber9
04-21-09, 18:21
Price has actually gone down to $25 a bag and no I am not giving out any names on this forum.. Just work the Willi underground scene and your find people.

Member #4159
04-30-09, 10:11
I have stopped in a few times on Thursday afternoons around 6:00pm. A few girls sitting around once in a while. Pretty quiet this time of day. Good place to stop for a beer before heading home. Great lap dances if any girls working. Plan on stopping in tonight if I have time on my way by.

Willy O
04-30-09, 22:41
I have stopped in a few times on Thursday afternoons around 6:00pm. A few girls sitting around once in a while. Pretty quiet this time of day. Good place to stop for a beer before heading home. Great lap dances if any girls working. Plan on stopping in tonight if I have time on my way by.Was in this place a few months back and had some pretty good LD's but wanted a little more. I guess you can pay to block off the LD area and get a Blue type CR experience. Anyone ever partake in this?

Member #4159
05-04-09, 07:49
I did stop in the other night after work, place was quiet. To my suprise there were three dancers there by 6:30. I was chatting it up with a dancer named Seven. Not bad at all. She said she works at EB also. Few beers and a LD with HJ, since the place was quiet we were alone in the LD area. Left a happy camper. Will try to get back one night this week.

Morany
05-04-09, 15:13
I ran into seven the other day, she was just getting to work and having a drink. We struck up a conversation about "stripper idol" at EB. I bought her a drink and chatted her up. She started complaining about money and how hungry she was for a Subway sandwich. She asked me to bring her there and buy her a Sub. I was a little nervous but threw caution to the wind. I bought her the sandwich and she did something very good to me on the drive back, then she asked for another. 2 for the effort. YMMV I would definately repeat.

Member #4159
05-05-09, 07:41
Thanks for the update Morany, I hope to get back this week or early next week on my way through after work. At that time of day it's always 50/50 on any dancers being in the building. Although on my last few visits things seem to picking up. Maybe this place is starting to turn the corner. Still a dump inside but hey it's a strip joint afterall. The bartender is nice and easy to talk to. Nice ass too!

Member #4159
05-08-09, 12:08
Made my weekly stop after work, got in around 6:00pm, it was the most crowded I have ever seen it. One dancer on stage, two working the bar. Grabed a beer and sat at the stage for a few minutes. After a few bucks she warmed up did'nt get her name. Moved to the bar and started talking with another girl. Bought her a drink and talked more. She was pushing the LD and I took her up on it. Will repete on this, great time. All in all a short stay but well worth the stop. Beer is cold, girls are hot!

Anonymouz
05-09-09, 00:36
The first time I went to UV I said I was never going back. The chic dancing was a Lard ass. So, the 2nd time I went it wasnt too bad 2 hotties and one frumpy *****.

Maybe I need to return there soon!

Member #4159
05-28-09, 08:19
Anything new in U.V. I have not been back in several weeks. May hit it this weekend if I am in the area. Stay safe everyone!

Shy Zone Guy
06-19-09, 13:05
Anything new in U.V. I have not been back in several weeks. May hit it this weekend if I am in the area. Stay safe everyone!
OTR,

There seems to be a lot of girls hangin out at UV. Things are definitely interesting and its a buyers market. My best advice is to stop by frequently and find a girl who fits your schedule, the more you see her the more fun you will have.

I Stopped by Tuesday night saw my ATF 'V' and had 2.5 great dances. On the way out a saw a new girl Curvy Brunette, nice rack, cute face calls her self Caution. She was sitting in her car and called me over, she said she was visiting from Springfield and wanted to take me in for a Dance. As tempting as it was I was out of time, and didn't want to blow my weekly budget on an unproven girl.

I gave her my card so if she is reading this call me and I can promise you many more dances when our schedules match.

Hope that helps.

sgz

Member #4159
06-24-09, 08:45
SZG,

Thanks for the feedback. I will be stopping in soon as I will be in the area next week. I always stop if I am out that way after 5:00. At that time it is always 50/50 on girls being in the building. However my last few stops there has been more than enough. Also if I may add here the AMP in Salem has been a pleasent find. Made a few repetes already and will so agian.

Enjoy!

Mallard
07-18-09, 18:53
I had been in UV briefly a couple times and wasn't so impressed, but went last Thursday and met a sweet hot blondie who chatted intelligently for about a half hour, and didn't bug me to buy shots or watered down drinks for her. After she spent so much time of course i felt obligated to get a LD. Ended up with 4 and it was worth every cent. Got her digits, called her today and it seems I am dating a stripper....I can live with it while it lasts. YMMV

And just a tip if your looking for strip clubs in the area. Stay away from Juicee's in Norwich. What a SH! 12 cover, absolutely no atmosphere, I doubt they sweep the floors. 2 broads picking their toes not surprisingly, no customers.

I politely declined and headed to UV with much better atmosphere and only $3 cover. I seriously think they will be history soon. I see there is a zoning ruling coming down that might do them in.

Stars in Plainfield is new, pretty nice, girls were top quality but I didn't find them attentive enough. Sat there sucking down my beer for a half hour and didn't get hit up for any action. I guess its a pretty good place to get some food and eye candy. 8$ cover seemed reasonable considering they probably put a big bucks into the new building. Very professionally ran club.

Soxfan04
07-19-09, 12:38
Visited UV for the first time on Friday evening. It's a decent little place to hang out. The stage area really isn't a stage as such. It's more of a fenced in floor with wooden railing just wide enough for a dancer to sit on. It's topless only since they do serve alcohol and most of the dancers will at least flash the kitty briefly. Two chairs in the lapdace area. Both are in opposite corners and very much in the shadows. With the right girl you can get away with a little nipple sucking and some will give a little over the pants rub. For the most part the girls are friendly and attractive. My only issue is dropping too much cash on one of the girls who I was clicking with and who agreed to meet up with me for some one on one time. Long story short, the only thing that happened is that I ended up being a cash cow. It's all good though. I gave her a chance and she wanted to play games. Anyway, bottom line is that it's a nice enough place where it looks like they have a steady clientel of "locals" who hang out. The stage area sucks. Go there for a cold beer and a decent lap dance and you should enjoy yourself.

Conn Guy
02-07-10, 09:08
Does anyone remember a little redhead who worked at the uv last year? I haven't been there in awhile and I'd like to know if she is still there. She's about 5'1", 110 Lbs. Thanks.

Member #4159
02-08-10, 12:44
Not sure if they are open or not, there is a construction project underway. It seems they need to tear down the addition they build and start over. The town is giving them quite a problem from what I have heard. Anyone been in in the last month? I will be in the area soon, will stop if they are open.

Kiddos
02-09-10, 09:26
I travel past the club once a week to go to the college and have been looking for some life there. So far, I have never seen it open.

Member #4159
02-09-10, 15:45
Drove by the UV today mid afternoon, the rear section of the building is gone. The original building is there and there was a car in the lot. Could be an employee getting ready for the afternoon. Sign on the door said open at 3:00 Thursday & Friday.

May stop opn my way back through after 5:00pm.

Enjoy!

OTR

Craven Morehed
02-09-10, 18:56
I was there last night a little after 5, no dancers there.
Around 6 two showed up, a tall blonde and a chunky brunette.
I didn't stick around headed up to Mario's.

Willy O
02-10-10, 00:05
I was there last night a little after 5, no dancers there.
Around 6 two showed up, a tall blonde and a chunky brunette.
I didn't stick around headed up to Mario's.
They don't open until late afternoon and not a lot happens until after seven or so. The last time I was there ,a few months ago, there were around eight dancers and most were decent. The lappers were also above avg. The building is still in disrepair but not my priority.

Member #4159
04-05-10, 18:45
Is there any action in the Willimantic area any more? I am in the area a lot and pass up and down main street. Never see anything. The UV club is there and I do stop in when I can.

Be Safe.

OTR

Rock N Roll
06-30-10, 20:54
Stopped in last night, about 5 or 6 girls working. Went for a LD with an older blonde named Mary, who said she had just moved here from New Orleans. Waste of money, more of an air dance and push away my hands. At one point she asked me to sit on my hands.

So after one dance with her, I asked Sara for a dance. Brunette, on the thicker side. A lot of fun and well worth the money. Her I recommend.

Member #4159
07-01-10, 13:30
I stopped back in a few weeks back. Pretty much the same place, few girls on although I was in early, around 5:00. 5:30. Sat at the bar enjoyed an over priced cold Bud Lite, talked it up with Seven at the bar. I enjoy talking with her, lots to look at. Ended up in the LD area, three dances later we both were happy with the results. Whenever I am in the area I always stop in for a cold beer and check it out.

Enjoy!

OTR

Stoner
07-14-10, 22:54
Stopped in UV for the past few weeks, while working on a new dancer to roll around with.

UV is looking better and action is relatively easy for TO. Your biggest competition is day laborers who speak spanish and college kids (youth is wasted on them. If only I could do it all over. Oh well.)

The spot isn't much better looking mind you. They clearly are putting a few dollars in the place, and fighting the legal battle to expand UV into EB East. I seriously doubt if that will work. There isn't the clients or convienence of the drive.

The bouncer is a complete joke. Chum if you want to...but it does you not a damn bit of good here.

Don't expect FS, but you can get some decent tongue play if you work it, at least...from what I've seen and been told by the dancers. I moved in strictly for some regular take out and avoid the quick urge for the greater satisfaction.

Now...if i could just get that big tit latina bartender to come from behind the bar...

PoolPlayerCt
02-07-13, 13:16
I was wondering is this place still open use to go often a couple of years ago had some alot of fun with different girls.

Craven Morehed
02-08-13, 10:09
I was wondering is this place still open use to go often a couple of years ago had some alot of fun with different girls.Haven't been in about a month, think it was a Tuesday night and it was dead.

But given the recent clamp down at EB, UV might be worth a visit, it's closer for me anyways

PoolPlayerCt
02-24-13, 22:15
Thanks Legand man. I use to go there often than I moved one of great ones for my time there was Victoria I hope she's still there.

Soxfan04
02-25-13, 16:29
Thanks Legand man. I use to go there often than I moved one of great ones for my time there was Victoria I hope she's still there.Used to have Victoria's number but not sure if it still works. Anyway, last I knew, she got tired of working at UV and quit (got fired or combo of both probably) and started working full-time down at the Gold Club and part-time at Mardi Gras II.

PoolPlayerCt
02-26-13, 15:30
Used to have Victoria's number but not sure if it still works. Anyway, last I knew, she got tired of working at UV and quit (got fired or combo of both probably) and started working full-time down at the Gold Club and part-time at Mardi Gras II.I had her number to but she changed it every few months she was main reason I'd go to UV had great LD from her. I'm near Mardi Gras 2 once a week so I'll have to check her out. My experience wth Mardi Gras 2is so so how about yours.

Craven Morehed
02-27-13, 11:44
Anybody know if a girl named Caution is still there? She pretty much only danced when she felt like it and didn't have a set schedule

PoolPlayerCt
03-02-13, 10:00
Went to UV last night had about 6 girls working ranging in scale frm 3 to 6. I wish either bartender or shot girl would dance they were hot. I did few ld with a hd couldn't understand her name English wasn't to good. She looks rate a 5 but l"d would give her a 6. 5.