PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 21:00

Deleted
02-09-06, 19:33
Went to Joy lastnight. It has probably been at least six months since I have been there, and they have redone the whole joint. Same basic layout- just nicer digs. They did ad a VIP room. Dont know what entry was, but there were not enough girls to justify it lastnight. Smoking is still allowed at Joy. Got several dances from a punk-rock girl. Cant say I ever got the name right when she told me- maybe Dolja?. Blonde, hair shaved on the sides of her head. Said she was 20. Nice periced tits, and a perfect ass. After a couple dances she would let me feel the boobs and ass pretty good, but she didn't like it when I went for the muff. Overall, good dances. I would visit with her again if I were to go.

I hate the strip clubs, and I love 'em. Expensive as hell, the big head cant figure out how to out smart the little head.

LuvtheLife
02-22-07, 21:28
I will be staying around Highland Mall. Looking for some high contact strip clubs where off site action could take place. If not just high contact, I like to touch. thanks

Tjbfan1958
02-23-07, 18:31
I will be staying around Highland Mall. Looking for some high contact strip clubs where off site action could take place. If not just high contact, I like to touch. thanks

Unfortunately, Austin has a terrible reputation when it comes to strip clubs. Extras are almost non-existent. You may be able to cop a feel here and there, but there's not much beyond that. There's a club called Sugar's right behind Highland Mall, but most contact is a no-no. The only club that you might get away with it is XTC on Springdale Road. That's the only club that may provide some occasional play.

LuvtheLife
02-26-07, 17:46
I am out at the airport now and thought I woul dcheck out on S. Congress called Expose- any feedback on this one?

WebDog
02-27-07, 10:44
I used to get great results at the Landing Strip right by the airport. Everything was kept in my pants, but otherwise a ton of mutual rubbing, hands everywhere, etc.

I have not been to Expose but have heard good things about the quality of women and it being fairly hands-on (by the relative Austin scale).

WebDog
04-08-07, 15:00
Guess there is a not a lot of action or interest in Austin strip clubs, huh?

Just got back from a trip and time spent at the ol' Land Strip. A bit different than I remembered. Many Hispanic girls and customers. Was royally ripped-off by a few dancers. Looks inflation in the dance count -- in every case except one. They had 2-of-1 going on, and it end up be 2-for-3 or 3-for-5 as girls would "miscount" in the middle of the series. The only time I stopped it is when we did two and at the end (she didn't stop, ask to continue, etc) I just handed her a $20 and said "thanks."

The dances were rough -- not sensual. Decent level of access, but nothing great. Best was with a mixed-race girl named "Cream." I dropped $120 for the night there, but it took me a while to do that. Overall it was pretty dead and more girls seemed interested in hanging out then getting dances. I was rarely approached for LDs. There was a semi-heavy blond, young, huge tits -- I tipped her a $5 and asked her to see me when she got off the stage. She got off the stage and proceeded to walk out the door (!!) WTF?!

Overall, the attitudes were poor there, and the looks okay, and the performances were amateurish and uninspired.

Romo1122
11-19-07, 23:19
Go to XTC during the daytime in Austin and you will have fun.

Tittysucker24
11-23-07, 05:45
Where is XTC located? Cross street?

Thanks

Romo1122
12-01-07, 02:53
Try Google: XTC Austin

Joy's is also good, not a sure thing like XTC but you can still get a BJ, CFS and BBFS(order your cocktail before hand)

Redneck69
02-26-08, 19:47
Went to Expose' last night. Monday, kind of slow.

Nice girls with nice tits. Did not get to see any bush, they are topless only.

Lap dances were $20.00 with plenty of touching.

The girls also sat on your laps and snuggled around when trying to get you to by a dance. (not just me, others too that I noticed.)

OK to kill time, not enough if you are actually looking for action.

Red

Justa Bloke
02-27-08, 00:32
So far I have only checked out 3 places in Austin. Perfect 10 has been the best as far as quality of girls and as a decent experience. They also have a killer lunch deal on Fridays, with a door price of $5 which includes free buffet (very good quality).

Less inspiring was the Landing Strip. There were a lot less girls there on the evening I went and the ones that were there were a pretty sad lot on the whole. Lots of stretch marks and pot bellies.

I also went to one whose name escapes me, but it is near Fiesta market on I35 north of the town centre. It was a dive, but the girl who I had a lapdance from was an enthusiastic ripoff artist. Her hands were inside my pants pretty quick, but she then tried to rip me off for $60 for the length of one song. I'm not a complete idiot so I gave her something to amuse her while I got the hell out.

I'm going to check out XTC next, but I'm doubtful I'll get the same treatment that Romo enjoys.

Redneck69
03-04-08, 14:44
Went to XTC middle of the week last week.

Lots of action around the floor. Multiple dancers going at one time.

It is a BYOB place, but I did not remember that ahead of time. Was looking for pussy, not a buzz anyway. :)

Hooked up right off with a girl slender white girl with long brown hair who claimed to be of Greek lineage. (Do not remember the fake name, Natasha or something like that...)

Went into VIP for $10 fee, then dances back there are more expensive than out in the open, but they do more. She let me taste her pussy on the first dance, then DATY for a good portion of the next two. (She claimed to be drunk or she would not have let me "get lucky".) Total cost 10 plus 3x20 equal $70.

While she was taking a break to work the crowd for some dance special, a black chick offered to suck my dick when I was through with the first one.

I looked around for her a little later, and could not find her. I guess someone beat me to it and scored some take-out.

Overall, good experience for a tittybar.

Later,

Red

Justa Bloke
03-12-08, 00:35
Well I guess I was wrong about XTC. I made it down there last week over a lunchbreak. I didn't have much time to play, but I was approached by several girls who made it crystal clear that I could expect a lot more in the VIP room. I was sorely tempted but just did not have time to play. I will definitely try it sometime soon though.

Oh yes, the steak was not bad for only $2.99!

Atdapoint
04-26-08, 22:29
Got here last week to attend some training in Killeen. There are no worthy clubs to speak of in Killeen so I was looking foward to hitting up XTC. However, I threw caution to the wind and tried the night crew last Sunday and Tuesday. What a waste of time! Got great dances from the black girls there and tried to ask if extras were available, but got "Get some more dances and you'll find out. " Still got a hand and mouthful of T and A. Also got a number from Martessa, a pretty hot MILF type. Tried calling her back for takeout, but she's not answering. Reread the posts and tried the day crew today (Sat). Got there around 1230. Pretty empty and quiet with about 5 dancers. Sat down right away with Angie, another MILF, huge rack, toned ass! She spoke little english and I little Spanish, but she knew how to get my attention. Took her in the VIP and used hand signals to negotiate, but spent $160 for FS. Not too bad since I know we spent more than 8 songs back there. Had a good time, but damn those chairs are too small! Took a break and decided to try for round two if I could find another player. There were some cuties, but none that I remembered getting friendly in the VIP. After 2pm there were a lot more customers and dancers so I didn't want to wait any longer. Decided on a spinner named Erica. Got started on the first dance in the VIP and started with the hands on with encouragement from Erica, but noticed the dancer next door watching a little too much. She was a tall white red head and she started screaming, "Don't touch her like that! " I looked around thinking someone was getting raped in the room, but realized that she was yelling at me. WTF. We both ignored her, but she kept on yelling. By the time the second song started I told her to mind her own business. She runs out and comes back with the floor manager. Not only was I pissed, but everyone in the VIP who was getting extras was too. He walked in, took a lap around the room and didn't say anything. Needless to say that killed the mood for everyone in the room. What a cock blocker! I don't know what the hell her problem was, but I noticed she wasn't getting much business that day. Whatever. I guess if you want extras, get there before 2 in the afternoon. If you got info on who gives extras, send me a PM.

Thanks

Redneck69
04-30-08, 13:33
Got here last week to attend some training in Killeen. There are no worthy clubs to speak of in Killeen so I was looking foward to hitting up XTC. However, I threw caution to the wind and tried the night crew last Sunday and Tuesday. What a waste of time! Got great dances from the black girls there and tried to ask if extras were available, but got "Get some more dances and you'll find out. " Still got a hand and mouthful of T and A. Also got a number from Martessa, a pretty hot MILF type. Tried calling her back for takeout, but she's not answering. Reread the posts and tried the day crew today (Sat). Got there around 1230. Pretty empty and quiet with about 5 dancers. Sat down right away with Angie, another MILF, huge rack, toned ass! She spoke little english and I little Spanish, but she knew how to get my attention. Took her in the VIP and used hand signals to negotiate, but spent $160 for FS. Not too bad since I know we spent more than 8 songs back there. Had a good time, but damn those chairs are too small! Took a break and decided to try for round two if I could find another player. There were some cuties, but none that I remembered getting friendly in the VIP. After 2pm there were a lot more customers and dancers so I didn't want to wait any longer. Decided on a spinner named Erica. Got started on the first dance in the VIP and started with the hands on with encouragement from Erica, but noticed the dancer next door watching a little too much. She was a tall white red head and she started screaming, "Don't touch her like that! " I looked around thinking someone was getting raped in the room, but realized that she was yelling at me. WTF. We both ignored her, but she kept on yelling. By the time the second song started I told her to mind her own business. She runs out and comes back with the floor manager. Not only was I pissed, but everyone in the VIP who was getting extras was too. He walked in, took a lap around the room and didn't say anything. Needless to say that killed the mood for everyone in the room. What a cock blocker! I don't know what the hell her problem was, but I noticed she wasn't getting much business that day. Whatever. I guess if you want extras, get there before 2 in the afternoon. If you got info on who gives extras, send me a PM.

Thanks

Sounds like things there could be getting better and better. I haven't been back in town since my last report. Will be going there soon, and will report.

I don't know how much good reporting names will me. My experience is they change names about as often as buying new underwear.

Later,

Red

Atdapoint
05-03-08, 05:58
It is 4:30 in the am and I am very tired, but satisfied. On my way back to AZ after finishing up at Killeen. Had one more night before catching a flight back so I decided to stay in Austin. Went to XTC at 5:30 pm just to see what was up and to kill some time before I looked up some CL girls here. Went through a few dancers before I met Monique, 20. That girl has a tight body and a terrific smile. She spoke limited english, so I had to get by with my high school spanish again. I'm not a jerk, but I like to see what I can get away with when getting dances. This girl let me do just about everything! VIP was pretty empty so I whipped it out and she stroked it for a few songs which isn't bad for an evening shift girl. Got FIV, titty sucking, and stroking all at the same time for a few songs (damn those waitresses), but she was nervous. She is so fine, she's the type that usually says no, but I asked her for take out anyway. Got the yes and time. Let her go so she could meet me later, but I stayed a bit longer. Met another girl, Gemini, also 20. Got a few dances in the VIP, but she was very direct in asking me what I wanted. I thought she was joking so told her I wanted to take her back to my room. She finished up with the dances and told me to pick her up at 2 in the am. Went back to the room and got ready for Monique. That was easily the best pussy I've had in the last two years! Got CFS, BBBJ, and DATY. Usually I would keep this info under my hat, but I figure the chances she'll still be there by the time I come back are pretty slim. Girls like her don't happen everyday. Anyway, got some rest and picked up Gemini on time. She was the opposite of Monique. While Monique was petite, Gemini was taller than me, with all the curves in the right places. Nice rack, but not enough booty for a girl like her. Great BBBJ, okay CFS, and DATY. I guess if you can't get it in XTC during the day, you can sure get it out at night. Needless to say I didn't need CL. If I had know Austin was this good, I would have come sooner.

Redneck69
05-08-08, 13:06
[QUOTE I guess if you can't get it in XTC during the day, you can sure get it out at night. Needless to say I didn't need CL. If I had know Austin was this good, I would have come sooner.[/QUOTE]

My experience with XTC over the last 8 years or so has been YMMV.

Sometimes, it is like they are all on the rag, and want you to just fall dead and let them rob you.

Sometimes, it is like they are all in heat and wanting nothing more than to be fucked.

Wish it could stay good, but that's life.

Red

Panpan
05-16-08, 18:02
Well, went to XTC today around 1pm, girls are alright, but VIP costs $25, and $20 per song inside. A nice girl came to me and asked to go VIP for extra.

But that extra (BBJ) could take all my cash in the pocket ($100). Other than that, no girls smells "extra".

Boom Boom
05-25-08, 09:16
Down in Austin over Memorial Day Weekend and visited XTC as this seems to be the place to visit. Don't forget fellas that this is a BYOB, so be prepared & visit the HEB or gas station up the road.

Started the night around 10pm ish. Fortunately, as we were going in there were 2 new girls coming to dance for the evening. One was a latin petite spinner & the other a taller girl, 5'6 or so with great curves in the right places.

Typical with previous posts, VIP was $20 for entry & $20 for dances (although the girls were requesting $30 per song). For those of you that have been to New Orleans, twice during the night they did a Hustler Barely Legal type line up. This means they would line everyone up & do quickie $1 lap dances around the room. All you had to do was hold up your buck & they were on you. Also, they had another line up which included $30 lap dance over 3 songs. It wasn't bad & you got an XTC Cabaret t-shirt out of the deal.

Overall, it met expectations from previous posts. We will swing around for the Sunday night specials, $10 entry & $10 dances. After speaking with a buddy he recommended Yellow Rose on Lamar or Expose' on Congress. We may TOFTT & report back later.

Weddingringpix
01-29-09, 19:05
There is a new strip club in NE Austin called the Pink Monkey Cabaret. The link follows at the end of this report. Has anyone gone to this venue yet, how's the view? I'm not sure if this is a chain or an independent business (there are 'pink monkey's in chicago and washington d.c. as well).

http://pinkmonkeyaustin.com

Romo1122
01-30-09, 08:40
I have been there once a couple of months ago. It is all nude and BYOB. Some of the dancers were good looking while the crowd was a little ghetto. There seem to be VIP booths that close all the way giving a great opportunity for whatever. However, I did not get any extras nor did I get the vibe from dancers that extras were available. I would suggest some one take a few recon trips to see what's up.

Weddingringpix
02-04-09, 04:31
How does Pink Monkey compare with Xtc. Availability of extras not necessary. Xtc usually has some really good days and really bad days IMHO.

Daytonmember
02-08-09, 01:47
Stopped by Pink Monkey Thursday night, BYOB, $25 cover, $20 dances. Black and Hispanic and 2 white girls working. Dances all in open places or with a bouncer standing watching the VIP room. No Extras.

Went to XTC, much hotter girls, mutual touching. $25 cover, $20 VIP wrist band, $20 dances. I am already out $110 on 2 dances, ouch! Lots of extras in VIP room.

Dollarbill614
02-12-09, 20:25
I am planning a trip to Austin soon. Is the Yellow Rose still open? I had some good takeout on my last visit from a black/asian mixed girl, but I can't remember her name. Does she still work there and does anyone know her name?

Austinfunguy
02-15-09, 16:06
Does anyone have any info on visiting and clubs during lunch? I'd like to get out to one once a week or so during the lunch hour. I've been to XTC with good luck before but not during lunch so wasn't sure how it would be.

Romo1122
02-16-09, 21:56
You can play in XTC during lunch time just make sure to make it a long one. Sometimes it's hit or miss.

Tittysucker24
02-28-09, 03:47
To my Austin peeps,

Would appreciate any intel if you come across a white dancer, shoulder length brown hair (color may have changed), large panther tat basically covering her right ass cheek and a scorpion tat on her right boob. Used to work at the Yellow Rose several years ago and is back in Austin now. Would like to know if you guys come across her in any of the A-town s/c's.

Thanks,

TS

Romo1122
03-01-09, 23:02
Does she do F/S?

Tittysucker24
03-02-09, 03:05
Yep, she does!

Humpty Dumpty
03-02-09, 21:37
Yep, she does!What clubs can I get BBFS with creampie, whether before or after hours?

Romo1122
03-03-09, 00:31
XTC for sure and possibly P10 and Joys

Cluster99
05-08-09, 00:04
I went to Ricks over the weekend. It was not too bad, a few of the girls were not too bad. The service was not bad, they do a good job. A few offered take outs.

Happy Hunting

Bluhat
07-06-09, 21:16
Saw this girl last Monday late day shift. She was a young brunette with a "lucky you" tramp stamp.

Anyone know her and if she dates?

Merlin Magician
07-31-09, 09:31
Spent a nice afternoon at the LS.

Not a problem getting table dances. Found a nice young lady named Presley who mightily impressed me indeed.

Later found a young chocolatita named "Relief"...now I wonder why such a name...

Overall, I was impressed mightily. I have been too bespoiled by the Candy Store in Tucson, AZ. However, this place has friendlier girls and they do circulate for those table dances.No big goons going around slapping hands. Club mgr gave me several passes for cover charge {$3.00}

Will be trying out O Cabaret today.

Merlin recommends the Landing Strip.

Poon Hard, Poon safe.

Merlin Magician
07-31-09, 23:08
O Cabaret at 3701 N I 35 is now called Latinas Bonitas and they feature Hispanic dancers and music but there are still some Black and white ladies working. Dances are now 10 bucks and 25 in VIP. Parking is free but is valet so tip the parking guy. Not a bad place at all.

Merlin Magician
08-12-09, 09:41
I hit the Landing Strip again a couple of days ago. I was looking for sweet Pressley or the fabulous Chocolatita called "Releif."

However, a real jewel named Emerald found me and made me a really happy guy.

I luuuuv this place!!!

Merlin
Poon Hard, Poon Safe

LostNomad
08-12-09, 15:59
I hit the Landing Strip again a couple of days ago. I was looking for sweet Pressley or the fabulous Chocolatita called "Releif."

However, a real jewel named Emerald found me and made me a really happy guy.

I luuuuv this place!How did each lady pamper you and what was the final cost of each?

Centralt
01-09-10, 22:22
Has it been usted or something. I went last year and was very satisfied. Got BBBJ for 150. When I went in last week the girl just got topless and told me I could play with myself but no other touching.

Ms Nia
01-14-10, 03:15
Can anyone tell me a good club where the girls can do extras?

Utanks
03-08-10, 06:21
Hey y'all, new member here! I've been catching up on the threads and wanted to post here, because strip clubs is an expensive habit of mine.

First. If you want really great lookin' dancers and you're fine with casual touching as your expectation, P10 is going to be THE place. Girls are all 7-9 quality and most are friendly with sitting and chatting and not just doing drive by's at your table just to take your cash. Another place that has good lookin' girls but not real likely for extra would be Sugar's. But P10 has the best lunch time offer of 10 dollar dances and if you say you're having lunch then you skip out on the "stripper" cover tax. I have a liquid lunch they don't actually care if you order food or not, just say 'yes'.

Now, what about extras? Well, here's my ranking after having reviewed all of these more than once in the past year:

Good groping for your money (this list not including more than that as an expectation):

1. Joy

2. A latino one on north I35 frontage road before you get to fiesta (name keeps changing but it's great especially during the day for lots of touchy feely). Parking sucks bad

3. Rick's Cabaret (fairly new). Only open evenings, but has the cheapest beer in town as far as strip clubs.

Extra opportunities:

1. XTC (BBBJ, BBFS, happens a lot w/ good value) BYOB

2. Pink Monkey (more likely w/ day crew or a dead weeknight) BYOB

3. Joy (you have to work this one, but gotten BBFS a few times here) topless

4. Rick's (VIP only, but super pricey) topless

5. Landing strip (pretty rare you have to go thru a lot of girls to find one that might) topless

6. Hot Bodies (BYOB) or whatever they are now east of Ben White. Place is small though and gals usually are 4-6 only most of the time

Just a club w/ naked girls not going to have fun list:

1. Expose. Girls think they are 9's and are really 6 or 7's, so they are stuck up

2. Palazzio. Same and the drink/food is over priced

3. Yellow Rose. This is actually a pretty nice strip club gal wise, but it's sooo open spaced with no "hiding areas" on the floor that looking for anything other than traditional lap dances just ain't happenin here, but cool joint if you want to have happy hour w/ friends or whatever.

Atdapoint
03-15-10, 00:54
I love travelling because you get to try new things. The bad part is if you have too good a time, you get spoiled and turn your nose up when you get home. Hit up XTC for three days and had fun three times.

Couldn't get away from work early Friday, but got in around 6 pm. The day girls were finishing up and the night crew was trickling in one by one. Met up with a hot Cuban, Sheyla. Got a few good dances in the VIP. Hands, mouth and fingers involved, but most importantly, phone number. She told me action was hard to come by in the evening/night, but from what I saw, the dancers who were accomodating were on the low end of the scale. Stayed on until midnight. Just the normal VIP dances for the rest of the night, but I enjoyed the company of the many other Cubanitas I met. I need to get out to Florida as soon as possible. The blue-eyed blondness mixed with the accents was too much. Most were there for the money and declined my many offers. Still, made many new friends and had a good time.

Met up with Sheyla Saturday evening after she got off work, very good rate for 1 hr. Rolled into XTC around 9 and spotted a few more winners. Met up with, Michaela. Thick, young mixed girl. Just the right amount of baby fat, nice ample bottom and top. Again, no funny stuff in the VIP, but she did like the DATY in the corner. Got her number and enjoyed more girls for the rest of the night.

Sunday afternoon, got in early around 1 pm after the 12 opening. I walked in and there were about 10 guys waiting. Then the DJ makes an announcement: apparently the girls forgot to turn their clocks ahead and were an hour behind. There was one girl to keep us busy until the others arrived. She was definitely a crowd favorite and she was earning her money in the VIP, but again, low in the looks department. I know I shouldn't expect a lot on a Sunday in any club, but I was severly disappointed with the talent. Yes, they were making big smiles in the VIP, but usually there's a smart one who knows she'll make money compared to the others. She walked in at 2:30. Suprise, surprise, another hot Cuban chick, Candy. Rushed service, but walked out happy. Told her I needed more room and more time so she gave me her number so she could see me on my way out of town. Will definitely give her a call. Gave Michaela a call before I packed it up and headed back to Killeen. She was about to go out for a late lunch so I told her it would be my treat if I came and picked her up. She has been in town for a month, just moved from Seattle and worked at XTC for the fourth night when we met. I'm not from here so you all know if that's BS or not. Anyway, lunch led to a movie and it was high school days all over again. It was easier for her as she was in high school two years ago. Some sloppy French kissing and groping on both sides. Asked her for a BJ, but she didn't feel comfortable with everyone there. I really wanted to watch a movie. If I had known she was up to it, I would've picked an empty theater. Some FIV and she sucked my fingers afterward. Kinky. Made arrangements to meet later this week and like a dumb ass, I asked how much. She was really surprised and told me I was the first guy who had enough guts to tell her she was hot and ask her out. I'm still confused as to what that meant, but wow! P.S. Can someone tell me what "Green Zone" was about?

Fellas, I am involuntarily gonna hang it up in three weeks as I am leaving for another deployment. Enjoy what you got and hopefully there is a place for me in the Austin area in the future. I still have a few more days so I hope I can report more.

Atdapoint
03-19-10, 03:32
Needed to rest today, but I had a few more bucks left. Went to XTC around 2:30 in the p.m. Totally different set of girls than I've seen before. Nothing grabbed my eye or anything else. Got a few dances from Domino, but no-go in the VIP. I think that was across the board as it was pretty quiet. Sat around for an hour and left to catch the NCAA tournament at Hooters.

Around 8, left and decided to take one for the team and headed to Chicas Bonitas. I don't like paying for extras so I parked at the Fiesta and walked. I read a couple of reviews online and was expecting the worse. I guess after being exposed to El Paso and Juarez, this place felt normal, to me at least. There was a pair of 8's as soon as I walked in, but they left after 20 minutes. Along with them, most of the daytime girls left a little after. Besides those two, most of the others were big girls, mostly 3s and 4s. The waitress was cute and I spent my time flirting with her most of the night. The winner for the night crew was Neveya. Big boobs, young, but terrible personality. She spent most of the night with some wanksters in the corner. Got some VIP dances from her and they were terrible. She let me touch and grab, but she was watching TV. Tried to get her number, but she said no thanks. The other latinas were NOT fat and had more personality as I sat and talked with a few, but I wanted extras not conversation. I'd rate them as high 5's and low 6's. They had nice bodies, but they thrive in dark areas. There were three black girls and one wasted white girl and that was it. As dumpy as the place was, they had a "dress code". No jerseys.

Went back to XTC and I was furious. All week I ran into hot chicks. I walked in at 11 and there were more hot chicks I hadn't met yet. Chatted for a little bit, but I decided to hit one more girl for takeout. I am writing this as I am waiting, so I'll post more if it works out.

Utanks
03-20-10, 02:34
I figured Chicas Bonitas would be lame for the night shift. The lunch time was the only time I recommended going to get good grope action and cheap beer. Plus way better girl attention.

Glad you had a great time at XTC!

Also, I noticed that Joy is now Rick's Cabaret, guess they bought it out. So that makes 2 in Austin now. I know the one off 290 was only open on the evenings and had 1.50 long necks. Curious what their specials will be in the round rock location...

supposedly their commercial said they are bringin in Vegas gals to Austin. I might have to make a pitstop at the 'new' Rick's!

Epoch
05-28-10, 12:52
Thursday day shift. The place was pretty empty. 4 dancers, about 5 patrons. Bud Light draft was a dollar, can't beat that. 3 dollar cover. There are only about 10 parking spots at the club and staff takes them up. 1 waitress, very young tats and piercings and very friendly. The dancers were more petite than I expected for day shift at latina club. All of them had plenty of ink. VIP is kind of an aisle across the back that's slightly higher than the floor. I only got one dance and then left. I was quoted 25 dollars a dance in VIP. Don't know how much less dances are out on the regular floor but I was told they only take their tops off in VIP? Plenty of privacy from the rest of the club in VIP but there's a great big camera mounted on the wall. I left as the night shift started rolling in with their makeup kits and clothing bags. They were all thin and pretty but I had to drive to Dallas and I wanted to beat traffic. I think full on extras would be pretty rare in this place but lots of groping. The music was all spanish language, but different styles. Atdapoint mentioned that Chicas Bonitas seemed normal to him after Juarez and El Paso. I'm sure he meant the music and the ethnicity of the dancers, the extras situation is NOT like the clubs in EP.

StreetFiend
07-08-10, 00:06
I went to XTC around 6:30pm on wed. From what I have read this is not the optimal time for hitting up those girls for f/s in that place. 1pm seems to be the recommended time. I hooked up with two hotties, on different occasions, for the VIP room. They both gave full nudity lap dances with me being allowed to kiss their breast and play with the pu*sies. However, I asked one if it was O.K. for me to unzip my pants, and she looked at me in disgust and shooked her head. Maybe I should have pharsed it different or maybe her services were very limited.

One thing I failed to do, that was a piece of advice given to me from an individual that frequented strip joints, and that was to wear sweat pants with no underwear. His reasoning is that you get better sensation with lap dances when wearing sweat pants as compared to jeans.

Tell you the honest truth you are beter off with CL. At least you have a better guarantee as compared to XTC for f/s.

Badonkadonk
09-17-10, 18:16
I will be headed to Austin for a conference next week. Looking for high mileage action. Looks like XTC is my best bet. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Chubbybear
10-11-10, 17:03
I had some time to kill prior to flying out of town and stopped in at XTC around 2 PM.8-10 ladies were working the room. Lovely stopped at my table and chatted for awhile. She is a light skinned black woman with long hair. She was promising me the world back in VIP but I declined wanting to window shop a little longer. Well a little longer wasn't very long before Daisy stopped by. Tall white gal from Boston with long brown hair and probably see cups. I went with her to the VIP. Great dances, very warm and cuddly, but that was about it. Illuminati stopped by after I returned from the VIP. Like Lovely she promised the world but then went off about how cheap some guys are. I sent her packing to make certain I made her cheapskate list.

The new (newer? Drapes in the VIP make it too bright. VIP band is $20 and you can save $5 if you purchase it when you enter. Cover was $15. VIP dances are $20 each. I will shop longer next time.

Stay safe.

Weddingringpix
10-24-10, 00:30
Good to hear about illuminati still working xtc. That woman is a basketcase. Beautiful, but absolutely nuts! On the plus side, she gets wet very easily and doesn't mind hands wandering inside. Haven't heard pf either of the others you mentioned. Has anyone seens 'pixie' (emi) at xtc or ricks this fall?

Epoch
10-31-10, 06:06
Don't have specific info because I'm really bad with names. Dropped by for first time 27OCT around 1pm. Almost no customers, 8-10 dancers. Cover 15, VIP 15. Got a couple of 20 dollar dances from first woman that approached, she pretended that someone kept peeking into VIP every time her hands started to go up the legs of my shorts. I cut her off and she left. Another with ink on her neck sat down but I wasn't getting a dirty vibe for her so I passed. She said she would send some freaks in for me. Two blondes, one hairy and one shaved worked me over pretty good. Offered L2 for 150, I laughed and asked for pricing on L1. She said 60 plus the dances. Seemed high but by that time I wasn't thinking clearly and I needed to get to San Antonio. They left and I noticed that I had some cleaning up to do around my zipper area. While I was working on that, another dancer approached and then loudly announced that I had obviously already been taken care of. She tried to embarrass me, which wasn't cool. I can understand a dancer that is uptight having a low opinion of people that want extras, but if she has that big a problem with it maybe she shouldn't work dayshift at XTC. Anyway, once I got back on the road I noticed that one of the dancers had left a skidmark on my shorts. That's a risk you take at all-nude clubs and I should know better than to wear light colored khakis, but still.

Romo1122
11-01-10, 00:23
Wow, you did get taken to the cleaners. BBFS can be had for $140. BBBJ may run you 80-100 and that is including the songs. The prices are all inclusive, so don't let them charge your extra for LDL dances. As far as you are concerned, you are paying for the time already.

StreetFiend
11-19-10, 03:56
Does anyone have any intel on Candies. I keep seeing them advertise on BP.

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/candies-247-new-girls-25/4273386

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/austin-best-candies-incall-21/4198953

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/hottest-ladies-in-town-18/4227185

Weddingringpix
01-05-11, 21:34
You would definitely remember pixie (emi) if you got a dance from her. About 4'9" tall, pale white, changes hair color every week though, but with one small pink star tattooed on her left breast. Again, total nutcase. Floats between different clubs in san antonio. Austin. Killeen area. Any sightings?

Blue Mango
01-30-11, 20:38
Went to Expose after 4 years, on a Sat night. Was a bit apprehensive at first since it had been 4yrs since I last went there and Sat nights if you get there around 11PM (as I was about to) , it was nearly impossible to get in without waiting for about 45mins to an hour. Well was I in for a surprise! Not only did I get right in, but the club was almost empty. About 8 patrons on different tables and some 8 disinterested dancers. A couple of latina chics walked in with their boyfriends and had some fun. Got a couple of dances from Missy, Angel, Kimberly & Sasha. But it was all quite 'unimpressive' and mechanical. Not what "expose" used to be 4 years ago. It was rocking and the girls committed to give you your $20 worth. I was about $300 down, and disappointed. Well small price to pay for old times sake. Won't be going there again in a long time.

PS: the bouncer the at the entrance has an amazing sense of humor.

Tomcats
07-30-11, 15:39
Got an invite from my buddy Kevin to go out. HotBodies has been shut down for 2 weeks for some kind of shit, plumbing prob or something, but they are open now. Last time I was here, I got a free pass cause they had to shut down early and they threw everyone out. Anyway, that took care of the normal $20 cover. It's easy to get $5 off coupons and I think it's $5 off anyway till 7:00. There were a couple guys grousing about the place as I came in; they wanted their money back and told me the ac was out and there was no dancers. I asked the desk gal and she said the ac did just come on but they had 7 dancers and a couple more coming.

It was a little slow and they hadn't had the air on for long so it was a little warm but not really uncomfortable. My new fav wasn't working – Corazone (Diana). She's a Puerto Rican doll, maybe 21 or 22, 5'7, 130, cute face framed with short dark hair, beautiful soft skin and a drop-dead gorgeous body. Some of the girls here are a little on the chunky side (some would say fat even) , there's a couple that are getting a little long in the tooth and a few more that just plain aren't attractive. This gal – Diana is just stunning. What's more, she's nice and she can carry on a decent conversation. And she likes me. Or maybe she likes the Kentucky bourbon, whatever.

She wasnt here tonight – fuck! Oh well, there were a couple new girls working, one in particular was Sasha. She's white, maybe 30, big soft ass and big tits. She's different in that she still has a nice little Bush. The girls here, almost universally, shave down to nothing. Myself, I prefer a little Bush so Sasha immediately caught my eye. After her set she came over and sat with me. Said it was her first night and her first night ever dancing. That was a little hard to believe. She was up on stage, butt naked, sticking her ass in the air, rooting and grinding on everyone who got close enough. That smacks of years of experience to me. Still, she is cute. She bugged me for a dance for a while which I declined, then grabbed a Smirnoff and left for greener pastures. Thats cool. She reminded me again of the old joke – how can you tell when a stripper is lying? You can see her lips move.

Another dancer, a black girl (can't remember name) came by and sat on my lap for a few mins, then she too took off. I had stopped for a pint of some pretty good stuff, I think called Kentucky Gentleman, but no one seemed to be interested. I ended up giving half of it to the DJ, Harry. Kevin showed up about 8:00 and drank a beer. Then another girl I've seen before stopped by. Her stage name is Samantha, she said her real name is Melissa. Huh, another Melissa. How to keep them straight.

She sat with me for a while, drank a Smirnoff and asked that I call her if I want a dance. She is pretty cute, a little older than some, maybe 30s, nice build, nice tits. She is getting a little bit flabby in the legs, but not much. Her defining feature is her long, long, black hair she wears in a ponytail. I can just imagine holding her by that ponytail while I pound the shit out of her ass. I did end up buying a dance, $20, and we chatted some more. I mentioned that I may have to hit SoCo since she got me all worked up and she suggested I call her instead. Said she does some work on the side sometimes. She told me she charges $200 and when I said I would never pay that she dropped it to 1 bill. Said since they had been closed she was down to her last pennies and really needed to make some cash. She wouldn't give me her, but took mine. We'll see. Next time I go in there, I'll hit her up and try harder to get some info. I think she would be a great fuck if she doesn't wig out on ya. She also told me in VIP she would take care of you REALLY well for like 40. Probably a HJ I would think. Not really interested in that myself. Too much cheap puss out there.

Candy Addict
09-04-12, 00:23
Aloha from Honolulu! I thought I'd bump this thread up with a review of my recent visit. I was in Austin a couple of weeks ago scouting the area and looking for a place to live. I'm in the process of moving to your city and should be there in a couple of weeks. Anyway, on the last day of my trip, I was all packed, alone in my hotel, bored, with nothing to do, and all the leftover cash I'd brought with me just sitting in my pocket. That's a dangerous combination, let me tell you!

I'd heard a bit about XTC from browsing this thread, so I decided to check it out. Got there around 7:30-ish on a Saturday night. I think I came in near the tail-end of the shift change. The first few girls I saw looked so-so, maybe 3 to 6 on the 10 point scale. (I know that everyone's interpretation is a bit different, so take my ratings with a grain of salt.) One tall-ish blond quickly pounced on me and when I told her I was moving to Austin from Hawai'I, she said "Welcome to Texas!" and flashed her titties and kitty at me. She was doable, but nothing to get too excited about. She asked if I wanted a VIP dance and I begged off, since I'd just gotten there.

In no time, the place started filling up with better looking dancers. I'd say they ranged from 3s to 8s with one that was close to a 9 in my book. Soon there were at least a dozen dancers, and not too many customers, so I found my lap occupied quite a bit by girls wanting to welcome me to the club. I got dances from several that evening. Enough that there's no way I can remember their names. They say the memory is the second thing to go. I forget what the first is. As for the dances, if one doesn't expect any extras (and I didn't with it being night shift) , then I'd rate the lap dances as high, to very high mileage. Plenty of groping, fondling, feeling, and titty sucking to be had. I got some FIV action from a light-skinned, bleached-blond, slightly thick black dancer. She was practically riding my finger in RCG at one point! Later, I got a couple of good licks of a very wet kitty from a little Latina spinner. Much more than I'd expected.

I'd like to say a little more about that little spinner. I think her name was "Mia" or something that sounded like that. My hearing ain't what it used to be, and as usual, DJ had the sound system cranked up way louder than it needed to be, but I digress. I consider Mia to be a highly dangerous girl! Allow me to explain.

I absolutely love spinners! Tiny, very short, dark-haired, brown-eyed girls of any race really do it for me! I thought Mia was simply drop-dead gorgeous! She was probably around 4'11" when barefoot, give or take a little. Her shape was just about perfect. Her tits were on the smallish side, but perfectly shaped, with fairly big eraser tip nipples that she seemed to love having pinched, sucked, and nibbled on. So, from looks alone I was intrigued. Then I heard her voice. She had this adorable voice like a little girl who was trying to wrap her daddy around her little finger. This could be interesting, I told myself. I first saw her when she went on stage, and I just had to get a closer look, so I went up to tip her a couple of bucks. She showered me with attention and gave me a pretty good show as I stood admiringly. Then she leaned down and said, in that little girl voice,"We need to go to my room so you can do naughty things to my body!"

Well, after her stage sets, she found me and sat on my lap. I very quickly discovered that this girl was a barracuda, just like most dancers. She was only interested in separating me from as much cash as possible, as rapidly as possible, while giving me just enough action to keep me hooked. Of course, I fully expected this and had my guard up. Well, brothers, this girl was strong with the dark side of the force! I think she must've been a Dark Lady of the Sith! She proceeded to use every Jedi Mind Trick known to man (and some that weren't!) on me. And here's where things get a bit interesting. I was expecting this. I was prepared for it. I had all of my defenses up. But she was sooooooooooo damned good at the teasing, playing, and leading me on! I saw through it all from the beginning, and fully recognized it. BUT I KEPT GIVING HER MORE MONEY ANYWAY! And that's why I consider her dangerous! Oh this little chica was good! It was like she could read my mind and know exactly what to whisper in my ear to set her hooks into me. I knew I was being played, and yet I was enjoying it! WTF? After spending more than I should've in the VIP with her, I managed to pull myself away and take a break from her. But I didn't leave the club.

About an hour later, she came back for more. I told her straight out that I'd already spent more than I'd planned to, and that if I was only going to get more of the same, then I didn't want to spend any more that night. Well, of course she hinted without actually committing herself that more was on the menu. I weakened, but tried to hold my ground. She curled up in my lap, put her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear,"Pleeeeease Papi! Let's go be naughty!" Now, I don't speak Spanish at all, but hearing her call me Papi just made something click in my mind. Despite years of strip-club experience and lots of Jedi training of my own, that little Mind Trick of hers worked! The next thing I knew, I was back in VIP groping and fondling that little girl everywhere I could. During that set, she did put out a little more. In the previous sets, she'd wiggle her kitty close to my face, but always just barely out of reach. This time, I got one quick lick before she move it away. My tongue had just enough contact to determine that she was wet, and rather steamy. ! A couple of songs later, she backed her ass into my face again and bent over. This time instead of a quick lick, I got in one, good, deep, lingering slurp! Mmmmm tasty, and steaming hot inside! I could just imagine what my cock would feel like up in there. After another couple of dances, I'd figured that was about all I was going to get from her, but she backed into me one more time and this time I got about 15 seconds of continuous, thorough, delicious slurping! I wanted to take her out and do that all night! That pretty much ended that set. I was so into this little ***** at this point that I just had to try asking her if takeout was available. She indicated that she was available IF I were to spend about $300-400 on her. Of course, that was way too much to spend on pretty much any girl these days, and I'd already spent far too much already. So that ended my time with her that night.

Gentlemen, I'm simply amazed that I could see through every move she made and fully recognized what she was up to, and yet I let her separate me from my cash anyway, and even enjoyed it! This girl shattered my willpower and got through all of my defenses. She's an evil, dangerous creature! I won't say how much I spent that night because I'm embarrassed, and I'm afraid if I revealed that, I'd be expelled from the Jedi Order! Anyway, if this girl sounds like your type, then see her with caution! As for me, I'm probably doomed. I'm already contemplating seeing her again, assuming she's still there when I get to Austin and recover from moving. My only hope is if she's no longer working there when I finally make it back to XTC!

Bottom line: I had a great time, with lots of hot girls, and spent WAY too much money! As always, YMMV.

Happy Mongering!

CA

Romo1122
10-17-12, 13:05
Yup. You got played. Looks like you recognized it but gave in.

She is a very very bad girl and a good daddy needs to show her WTF is up.
I am a vet and would have dreamt that I pulled it out and told her to lick it like a lolly or walk!

He he.

Welcome to Texas. Stay strong.

Aloha from Honolulu! I thought I'd bump this thread up with a review of my recent visit. I was in Austin a couple of weeks ago scouting the area and looking for a place to live. I'm in the process of moving to your city and should be there in a couple of weeks. Anyway, on the last day of my trip, I was all packed, alone in my hotel, bored, with nothing to do, and all the leftover cash I'd brought with me just sitting in my pocket. That's a dangerous combination, let me tell you!

I'd heard a bit about XTC from browsing this thread, so I decided to check it out. Got there around 7:30-ish on a Saturday night. I think I came in near the tail-end of the shift change. The first few girls I saw looked so-so, maybe 3 to 6 on the 10 point scale. (I know that everyone's interpretation is a bit different, so take my ratings with a grain of salt.) One tall-ish blond quickly pounced on me and when I told her I was moving to Austin from Hawai'I, she said "Welcome to Texas!" and flashed her titties and kitty at me. She was doable, but nothing to get too excited about. She asked if I wanted a VIP dance and I begged off, since I'd just gotten there.

In no time, the place started filling up with better looking dancers. I'd say they ranged from 3s to 8s with one that was close to a 9 in my book. Soon there were at least a dozen dancers, and not too many customers, so I found my lap occupied quite a bit by girls wanting to welcome me to the club. I got dances from several that evening. Enough that there's no way I can remember their names. They say the memory is the second thing to go. I forget what the first is. As for the dances, if one doesn't expect any extras (and I didn't with it being night shift) , then I'd rate the lap dances as high, to very high mileage. Plenty of groping, fondling, feeling, and titty sucking to be had. I got some FIV action from a light-skinned, bleached-blond, slightly thick black dancer. She was practically riding my finger in RCG at one point! Later, I got a couple of good licks of a very wet kitty from a little Latina spinner. Much more than I'd expected.

I'd like to say a little more about that little spinner. I think her name was "Mia" or something that sounded like that. My hearing ain't what it used to be, and as usual, DJ had the sound system cranked up way louder than it needed to be, but I digress. I consider Mia to be a highly dangerous girl! Allow me to explain.

I absolutely love spinners! Tiny, very short, dark-haired, brown-eyed girls of any race really do it for me! I thought Mia was simply drop-dead gorgeous! She was probably around 4'11" when barefoot, give or take a little. Her shape was just about perfect. Her tits were on the smallish side, but perfectly shaped, with fairly big eraser tip nipples that she seemed to love having pinched, sucked, and nibbled on. So, from looks alone I was intrigued. Then I heard her voice. She had this adorable voice like a little girl who was trying to wrap her daddy around her little finger. This could be interesting, I told myself. I first saw her when she went on stage, and I just had to get a closer look, so I went up to tip her a couple of bucks. She showered me with attention and gave me a pretty good show as I stood admiringly. Then she leaned down and said, in that little girl voice,"We need to go to my room so you can do naughty things to my body!"

Well, after her stage sets, she found me and sat on my lap. I very quickly discovered that this girl was a barracuda, just like most dancers. She was only interested in separating me from as much cash as possible, as rapidly as possible, while giving me just enough action to keep me hooked. Of course, I fully expected this and had my guard up. Well, brothers, this girl was strong with the dark side of the force! I think she must've been a Dark Lady of the Sith! She proceeded to use every Jedi Mind Trick known to man (and some that weren't!) on me. And here's where things get a bit interesting. I was expecting this. I was prepared for it. I had all of my defenses up. But she was sooooooooooo damned good at the teasing, playing, and leading me on! I saw through it all from the beginning, and fully recognized it. BUT I KEPT GIVING HER MORE MONEY ANYWAY! And that's why I consider her dangerous! Oh this little chica was good! It was like she could read my mind and know exactly what to whisper in my ear to set her hooks into me. I knew I was being played, and yet I was enjoying it! WTF? After spending more than I should've in the VIP with her, I managed to pull myself away and take a break from her. But I didn't leave the club.

About an hour later, she came back for more. I told her straight out that I'd already spent more than I'd planned to, and that if I was only going to get more of the same, then I didn't want to spend any more that night. Well, of course she hinted without actually committing herself that more was on the menu. I weakened, but tried to hold my ground. She curled up in my lap, put her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear,"Pleeeeease Papi! Let's go be naughty!" Now, I don't speak Spanish at all, but hearing her call me Papi just made something click in my mind. Despite years of strip-club experience and lots of Jedi training of my own, that little Mind Trick of hers worked! The next thing I knew, I was back in VIP groping and fondling that little girl everywhere I could. During that set, she did put out a little more. In the previous sets, she'd wiggle her kitty close to my face, but always just barely out of reach. This time, I got one quick lick before she move it away. My tongue had just enough contact to determine that she was wet, and rather steamy. ! A couple of songs later, she backed her ass into my face again and bent over. This time instead of a quick lick, I got in one, good, deep, lingering slurp! Mmmmm tasty, and steaming hot inside! I could just imagine what my cock would feel like up in there. After another couple of dances, I'd figured that was about all I was going to get from her, but she backed into me one more time and this time I got about 15 seconds of continuous, thorough, delicious slurping! I wanted to take her out and do that all night! That pretty much ended that set. I was so into this little * at this point that I just had to try asking her if takeout was available. She indicated that she was available IF I were to spend about $300-400 on her. Of course, that was way too much to spend on pretty much any girl these days, and I'd already spent far too much already. So that ended my time with her that night.

Gentlemen, I'm simply amazed that I could see through every move she made and fully recognized what she was up to, and yet I let her separate me from my cash anyway, and even enjoyed it! This girl shattered my willpower and got through all of my defenses. She's an evil, dangerous creature! I won't say how much I spent that night because I'm embarrassed, and I'm afraid if I revealed that, I'd be expelled from the Jedi Order! Anyway, if this girl sounds like your type, then see her with caution! As for me, I'm probably doomed. I'm already contemplating seeing her again, assuming she's still there when I get to Austin and recover from moving. My only hope is if she's no longer working there when I finally make it back to XTC!

Bottom line: I had a great time, with lots of hot girls, and spent WAY too much money! As always, YMMV.

Happy Mongering!

CA

DamonLittle
01-06-13, 06:06
In AUS for a convention. Decided to hit some clubs per usual.

XTC.

Arrived about midnight on Saturday. $25 admission! WTF? Club is spacious inside. Dancers are not pesky. They take "no thank you" for an answer. Dances looked kinda tame, and the songs kinda short. Saw very few takers for VIP, which says something. Place was packed and lively, but just not my kinda spot. YMMV.

Club Expose.

Got to the club about 2 am and learned that unlike XTC, they are not open until 5 am. Thus, only had an hour to play. For mine, the dancers are hotter, songs longer, and dances better at Expose. Was pissed that I wasted two hours at XTC.

I noticed one very hot chick, Summer, really working a dude over on the couch in the corner. I wasn't the only player who zoomed in on her. She was on laps the whole night. They were lined up for her. I sampled another hottee, a shorter version of Summer. Dances were definitely on point with no hustle or bs. Can't remember name, but got digits. Doubt seriously if she plays outside. Number is probably bogus. We'll see.

Deadmorose
04-21-13, 01:39
Right, so this board is a bit dead, so I'll add my report and maybe it'll help another transplant or visitor. Disclaimer: this is purely about the strip club experience, I'm not sure girls at either place offer extras or play outside of the club.

Out with the bad first: XTC. XTC is NUDE and BYOB, and comes up first in most Internet searches. Went there on a Friday evening (6:30PM). The place looks like a large warehouse from the outside. Two parking lots, one in front, one in the back. Went in ($15 cover) and immediately regretted it. The place was smoky like nothing I've ever seen, a bad mix of cigarettes and overused smoke machine. There were a few people in attendance, and the talent was downright awful. I can't even call them "girls" with a straight face, those were not-very-well-aged, unfit women. Saggy boobs, cellulite, bellies, and the overall outlook of crack working girls. I don't think any single dancer was under 30. I drank two beers out of my cooler and bailed. It was all very scuzzy, smoky and ugly, and I kinda felt disgusted for going in there in the first place. Maybe I went too early? Perhaps, but from the look of the place I suspect it doesn't get much better as the evening wears on.

Bottom line: avoid XTC unless you really want to save money and want an all-nude club. But you'll probably get what you paid for (or less).

Now with the good: Expose Gentlemen's Club. Expose has a full bar and is TOPLESS. Went there on Saturday night about 8:30PM. Cover was $8. Right off the bat, the place looks a lot classier (for a strip club anyway). From the outside, it looks like a clean and semi-high-end, though somewhat tacky Greek restaurant. As soon as I went in, there was a cute topless girl and her poor sod of a client extracting his life savings from the ATM at the door. I thought it was nice that she didn't bother covering up.

Inside, only a little smell of smoke, very clean and nice. The clientele was definitely a cut above what I saw at the XTC, and there were at least three different couples. The talent: only about 1000% better than XTC. There were three or four college-age girls, very fit, long legs, long hair and perky titties. There were also two or three older and more full-figured chicks, but everyone was in good shape and looked clean. Several girls had quite a bit of ink on them, but nice ink (angel wings, script, etc). Nothing that would be a turn-off.

Now the main rule at any strip club is "keep your hands to yourself". At Expose,"keep your hands to yourself" means "don't stick your hands down her panties and don't overtly grab her tits." Pretty much everything goes. If you tip a girl on stage, stand up while you do it, and she'll rub all over you and give you a hug and possibly a motorboat, too. You are pretty much expected to put your hands around her and play with her. Every girl I tipped on stage was very friendly. I ended up having a nipple in my mouth each time (and briefly kissing nipples and breasts if offered is also a-OK).

Drinks are $6 each and there's a two-drink minimum, so about par for the course. There is a happy hour when all drinks are $3 and I read that a lot of locals pile in to drink. I don't know what quality of girls they have during these times, but I just might check it out. On this Saturday night, place was very lively (practically all seats were taken) but not jam-packed to the point of being uncomfortable.

Another nice thing is that the bouncers blend nicely and unobtrusively into the background rather than standing everywhere giving you a boner-killing terminator stare. Now I'm sure that if anyone got rowdy they'd be thrown out ass-first in under ten seconds, but whist everyone is well-behaved, the security personnel did a great job staying out of immediate sight and letting everyone have their fun.

On to lap dances, I spent some time with Lisa (a gorgeous, athletic black / Israeli) and Vixen (beautiful, slim and trim college girl type with some ink). Both were very friendly. When I picked them up, a song already started, and they waited for the next song before beginning to dance for me. While waiting, they both sat in my lap, I was welcome to touch them as much as I wanted, and we chatted. Lap dances are $20 each, which is a bit steep at first blush, but the songs go on forever. Each dance lasted twice what I'm used to from Massachusetts. Additionally, even if you don't buy another dance, they don't jump off your lap or get dressed right after the song ends, so you get a lot of extra time. I'm a foot guy, so it was especially nice when I persuaded Lisa to lose her shoes and gave her a foot rub, which she thoroughly enjoyed. This, of course, might not be everyone's cup of tea. But she sat topless with me for two additional songs, and I got a kiss on the lips and two nipples in my mouth for my trouble. So it was all quite nice. Another highlight of the evening was Vixen making out with a cute female patron at the edge of one of the stages. All in all I left about $100 there, and it was all well worth it.

Bottom line: Expose is a no-brainer if you want to go to a strip join in Austin, whether you are alone, with your friends or with a girl. Don't bring more cash than you care to spend, because the girls are cute, very friendly and know how to efficiently part a fool and his money (though a very happy fool). It's too bad that it isn't all-nude, but I honestly didn't miss it given how much touching is allowed and how pleasant the whole experience was. Highly recommended.

Deadmorose
04-23-13, 20:45
Another one for the pile since this forum isn't moving much. This is intended for transplants and visitors, particularly from prude states like the one I'm from. Pure strip club experience, I haven't explored extra offerings.

Rick's Cabaret in Round Rock this time. It's a bit out of the way, but looks pretty nice from the outside and has a big parking lot. Like Expose, it is topless and has a full bar. It was formerly known as Joy of Austin. Went on a Tuesday, which according to the website means $2 you-call-it. Bullshit. In reality, $2 gets you domestic pisswasser beer or cheap shitty booze. Not great but it didn't bother me much either, I just like having something to sip on and I'd rather spend money on girls than drinks.

Went in at about 6PM expecting nothing. Cover was a symbolic $3. The club smells smokier than Expose, otherwise just about the same, but more dark corners in which to get lap dances. Also has "VIP rooms" which are more like "VIP nooks" with couches and curtains, at $25 for half an hour, $50 an hour or $100 for the whole night just for the room. Have to still pay the girl of course. I guess that's where extras happen.

The talent pleasantly surprised me. Six (I think) girls all together. Of them: two older and not in great shape, they were sticking to the poker table with some older dudes. One tall black spinner with a pretty nice body and a cute face, and the rest were what I think is a standard-issue Austin stripper: early 20s, tall, leggy, skinny with cute small perky tits. My favorite body type, but of course YMMV.

First on the menu was Scarlet, a tall leggy dyed blonde in fishnets. Good shape, nice face, but she was somewhat "meh" and not terribly energetic. I was also somewhat turned off by the tattoo of her kid's birthday on her back. Still, if not for the tattoo, I could never tell that she was ever pregnant. After our 2 dances, she came back to my table, but I didn't enjoy the fact that she seemed overall disinterested, and sent her on her way.

Second on the menu was Molly, a cute blonde with lots of tattoos and a pierced left nipple. She was the polar opposite of Scarlet, energetic, engaged and bubbly. She took off her shoes at my request (no stockings = a big plus) , and gave me a lot of extra time afte our 2 dances cuddling and chatting, all topless (all in all I think I got 4 or so songs worth of company for the price of two).

Third was Bunny, who had the best body of the night's bunch, long brown hair and wore a pair of glasses. She was bubbly and interested on stage when I tipped her, and after she got off we hung out a bit while she fiddled with her top, which she knotted while taking off. Unfortunately I had already spent all I wanted to spend, so I guess I'll save Bunny's dance action for the next time. Wonder if I'd be able to peel her shoes off as well.

I'm not sure if I was too timid at Expose or if Rick's has looser touch rules, but I was able to go a lot farther with the girls at Rick's without any objections touch-wise. I don't know, perhaps that's the standard milieu in Texas. Then again, a kind reviewer from earlier listed Joy is the #1 club for grope action. All in all, a good time was had. I might go back at a later time or check out another club like Perfect 10.

Candy Addict
04-24-13, 03:58
Went there on a Friday evening (6:30PM). The place looks like a large warehouse from the outside. Two parking lots, one in front, one in the back. Went in ($15 cover) and immediately regretted it. The place was smoky like nothing I've ever seen, a bad mix of cigarettes and overused smoke machine. There were a few people in attendance, and the talent was downright awful. I can't even call them "girls" with a straight face, those were not-very-well-aged, unfit women. Saggy boobs, cellulite, bellies, and the overall outlook of crack working girls. I don't think any single dancer was under 30. I drank two beers out of my cooler and bailed. It was all very scuzzy, smoky and ugly, and I kinda felt disgusted for going in there in the first place. Maybe I went too early? Perhaps, but from the look of the place I suspect it doesn't get much better as the evening wears on.You definitely went too early. Last time I went, I got there around 7:30pm on a Saturday and the shift change was just getting underway. I saw a few leftover day shift girls, and they looked much as you described. But the girls coming in for the night shift were much better looking. Generally speaking, the day shift girls aren't particularly hot so they tend to provide the most extras, as it's the only way they can really make any money. The night shift girls are much hotter and generally don't provide extras (at least, not on-premises) since they don't have to. They do provide very high-mileage lap dances in the VIP room though. The VIP room is essentially a human petting zoo, with as much touching and groping as your wallet will permit! As for the smokiness, yeah, that's pretty normal for XTC, unfortunately. My sinuses usually take a couple of days to recover after a few hours in there! If you get a chance, it might be worth a repeat visit, but much later in the evening. On the other hand, it's been a while since my last visit and the place might have gone down since then. Hope not, since it's the closest one to me. I'll have to do my own reconnaissance once my finances improve.

Thanks for the reports!

Deadmorose
11-02-13, 00:49
Right, so here's another Deadmorose report for transplants and visitors. Yellow Rose this time, located very nicely on North Lamar Blvd, right off Route 183, very handy if you are living or staying north of Austin and don't feel like going across the city or to Round Rock.

The club sits right on the Lamar, and has a decent-size parking lot with lots of bright lights, which is good. No dark corners for shady characters to hang out messing with cars. The lot fills up on the evenings and weekends somewhat, and maneuvering in it may be tight if you are driving something large.

The club itself: non-smoking which is pleasant, but has a semi-enclosed smoking patio with a TV out back if you need to smoke. There's a TV there and girls hang out there as well. No smoke machine, thank goodness, two very well stocked bars, two stages (one with two poles so there's often two girls on it at the same time). Overall the club looked very clean, and a lot less scuzzy than Rick's, but not weirdly pretentious like, say, NYC strip clubs. The private dance area is somewhat limited to the chairs and tables right next to one of the stages, and the large booths on the "upper" level are VIP area which are apparently $100 an hour. No thanks. If you are creative enough you can still find a dark corner or two, but they aren't as plentiful as at Rick's.

Now for the reason why I am a lot poorer at the moment than I should be. This club features very nice talent in both "afternoon" and "night" shifts, and in their majority the girls are very approachable and love touching, both onstage and off. Most of them are not at all stingy and you can very well determine how they'll behave at a table dance by talking to them while they are on stage. Out of the three clubs I've been to, I can safely say that I've had most fun at Yellow Rose; one of my favorite episodes was two girls who were as fond of each other as they were of me... Kissing abound, and great time was had by all (but not by my wallet; money well wasted though).

The only real downside I can think of is the price of drinks. Six bucks for a Lone Star after the happy hour ends? Jeez.

Overall I highly recommend Yellow Rose, it's worth a visit.

SW Surfer
11-14-13, 15:41
So last night I spend a good 3 hours hitting the main see! Ubs to see what was up.

Hit Chica's, Pzloz, Sugar, Yellow Rose. Ended up back at Chica's by 5 pm. Ordered a pitcher of beer and shared with the girls. Tipped the bar tended good and she kept it filled for a reasonable price. Ended up getting a few of the girls really drunk, one tiny one was giving me free dances as the bar.

We ended up getting a few dances on the side area, then negotiated for a VIP area at no house charge. When we went back I noticed the cameras and next thing you knew the led's on them shut off. I told her I wanted a juicey BBBJCIMWS, She wanted $ I told her .60 max plus .20 for the dance time. Three songs later, she was DT'ng the hell out of me and playing with my guys. I busted a hard one and she pulled her mouth away and HJ'd me all over my shirt. WTF!

I stand up, put my junk away, take my beer and pour it over my shirt like it got spilt. She sits down and tells me she is not feeling good.

I head to the bar and get towel, then go clean up on the bathroom. Once back at the bar, the bartender wanted to know what happen. I explained it just like it happened. She went back to check on the girl and she was so stoned, they just left her back there.

I total the bartender, I wanted refund on the dances since she ruined my shirt. On the down low, she slipped me .95 bucks and a fresh pitcher of beer. I went out to the car and changed shirts. When I came back in the dancer was being taken out to the smoke area, she was drunk and high as hell.

I hung out for a bit longer, but cut my loss and took my shirt to the cleaners . LOL.

Thanks Austin for a great time.

Surf Out!

Romo1122
11-15-13, 14:19
Long time no see SW Surfer.

What a great way to make some money after getting a BJ. That's a first I ever heard of that one!

So last night I spend a good 3 hours hitting the main see! Ubs to see what was up.

Hit Chica's, Pzloz, Sugar, Yellow Rose. Ended up back at Chica's by 5 pm. Ordered a pitcher of beer and shared with the girls. Tipped the bar tended good and she kept it filled for a reasonable price. Ended up getting a few of the girls really drunk, one tiny one was giving me free dances as the bar.

We ended up getting a few dances on the side area, then negotiated for a VIP area at no house charge. When we went back I noticed the cameras and next thing you knew the led's on them shut off. I told her I wanted a juicey BBBJCIMWS, She wanted $ I told her .60 max plus .20 for the dance time. Three songs later, she was DT'ng the hell out of me and playing with my guys. I busted a hard one and she pulled her mouth away and HJ'd me all over my shirt. WTF!

I stand up, put my junk away, take my beer and pour it over my shirt like it got spilt. She sits down and tells me she is not feeling good.

I head to the bar and get towel, then go clean up on the bathroom. Once back at the bar, the bartender wanted to know what happen. I explained it just like it happened. She went back to check on the girl and she was so stoned, they just left her back there.

I total the bartender, I wanted refund on the dances since she ruined my shirt. On the down low, she slipped me .95 bucks and a fresh pitcher of beer. I went out to the car and changed shirts. When I came back in the dancer was being taken out to the smoke area, she was drunk and high as hell.

I hung out for a bit longer, but cut my loss and took my shirt to the cleaners . LOL.

Thanks Austin for a great time.

Surf Out!

MongoSmash
01-07-14, 12:34
Used to live in Austin area- hit up several spots (Joy / Ricks, Yellow Rose, etc) while I was around back in 2008-2010.

Now coming into town for one night, and staying in North Austin for business. Which would why'all recommend for one night of VIP service: Perfect 10 or Ricks? PM me if you have any advice, and any specific ladies to look for, etc.

Trust Lust
01-07-14, 22:26
My deadbeat cab driving brother claims Rick's in RR is the hottest as far as extras go. He hears a lot of good stuff about Rick's and a lot of bad stuff about XTC. He is always penniless and homeless, however, so his word can't be about shit. You take a cab, the cab driver will insist on Sugar's a worthless joint. This is because he gets five bucks from the door for every passenger he drops off. Something about Rick's doesn't sound right, on the other hand. Wiillco is known to be the toughest county in Texas. You can count on it, RR police will be in Rick's in no time as soon as they smell vice revenue. The topless is too expensive for me anyhow, and I can avoid ten ply rubbers via the cheaper SW way.

All of them are filthy and heavily drug addicted anyhow. Provided I can't get 'them to go home turf, where I can directly shower, before and after, I don't even bother. I did, however, have a good pick up, recently, in South Austin, close enough to home. I'll give a full report once a couple of usual trolls cycle through. Anyone should feel fortunate to lve in North Austin, however, as the Rundberg / Georgian / Powell strolls seem to always be stocked with a couple of barely doables.

DJohnsonTampa
04-17-14, 02:31
Hello. In town for a few days at the end of the month. Need recommendations please, Thanks!

D4242
06-11-14, 14:54
Got into town late & checked in my hotel along 35 just north of campus & did a little map search. It was after 1 am, but just my luck just across the hwy on the backside of the mall was a place open til 4 am. Got cleaned up & strolled over. If you drive, beware, on my way in I saw all sorts of cars hiding in the shadows waiting for someone ignorant enough to drink & drive.

Got there at 2 am just to find it closing. Thought I was out of luck, but unlike anything I had seen before, the ladies came out and were just hang in' out. Saw this totally adorable blonde & started to chat it up. We talked around the subject. She was pricy, 2 hh /3 hr but it was late & she was looking sweet & so was my dream.

Blonde, early-mid-20's, 5'3"/5'4", about 115 lbs, very nice be cups, a bit of a tummy, but an ass to die for! LFK, BBJ, a little mish, and then she rode the rest of our time out covered cowgirl style.

Would definitely repeat, have digits for seniors.

TexasSano
05-14-15, 00:43
I went in and it was early afternoon, had to pay $15 cover but thought okay it's fully nude so didn't think too much about it. There was no one dancing but quickly had a lady in my lab wanted to give VIP room tour. She explained / promised things that go on in VIP room, lots of up sale, yet careful with her words too. Still no dancers. This lady had a hot body, and I was horny and thinking with the smaller head, so once I agreed to VIP dance, I had to go get bracelet to show I was VIP, which according to her showed the other dancers I was serious. (Love the upsale bs) we got a quiet corner, chairs were turned, got lots of five finger play, and got to lick up top, but before song could fade she was gone looking for the next customer. I was happy with what I got to do, but her attitude would have opened my wallet wider if she seemed to care one bit. Dancers should be masters of making you feel special, this lady needed to work on it. Let and still no dancers on stage.

Won't go back.

IronCity
10-19-15, 16:03
In town on business with nothing to do, so I dropped by Expose at about 8 pm on Sunday night. $5 cover, free parking. Paid the $10 to have a couch against the wall and bought a $4. 25 beer. That was about as good as it got. First girl tried to rip me off for 4 dances, even though she only did 2. Also, tried to start the first one in the middle of the song. I've been going to clubs far to long to to get hooked on that scheme. She took her 20 and left. (Sunday is 10 a dance night). So, I sat for a bit wondering if I should cut my losses, or to check out whether the entire place was the same way. So I accept the opportunity for another girl to sit with me. We talk for a bit, nice girl, she asks if I want a dance, I say sure, let's start next song, no problem she says. She does 2 dances and I tell her to stop. Pay the 20, and she immediately tells me its 40, because she charges more, blah blah. I say that is all she is getting, as I know its 10 a dance. She threatens to tell the manager, which again, I've been in this spot before, and say sure, go get him, in fact, let me go get him. She stares at me and says never mind, and walks off. I decided it was time to go at this point, as I can see what type of place I am in. Head out, stop and tell the manager what was going on and that he needs to get his girls inline and then call it a night.

Anyone have a recommendation for other clubs?

Nobsnindy
10-19-15, 22:12
Thanks IronCity. I'm coming into town as well but it appears these boards for A-town are dried up. This is my first trip but doesn't look like much intel, at least I know where not to go now thanks to you.

In town on business with nothing to do, so I dropped by Expose at about 8 pm on Sunday night. $5 cover, free parking. Paid the $10 to have a couch against the wall and bought a $4. 25 beer. That was about as good as it got. First girl tried to rip me off for 4 dances, even though she only did 2. Also, tried to start the first one in the middle of the song. I've been going to clubs far to long to to get hooked on that scheme. She took her 20 and left. (Sunday is 10 a dance night). So, I sat for a bit wondering if I should cut my losses, or to check out whether the entire place was the same way. So I accept the opportunity for another girl to sit with me. We talk for a bit, nice girl, she asks if I want a dance, I say sure, let's start next song, no problem she says. She does 2 dances and I tell her to stop. Pay the 20, and she immediately tells me its 40, because she charges more, blah blah. I say that is all she is getting, as I know its 10 a dance. She threatens to tell the manager, which again, I've been in this spot before, and say sure, go get him, in fact, let me go get him. She stares at me and says never mind, and walks off. I decided it was time to go at this point, as I can see what type of place I am in. Head out, stop and tell the manager what was going on and that he needs to get his girls inline and then call it a night.

Anyone have a recommendation for other clubs?

IronCity
10-19-15, 22:53
Thanks IronCity. I'm coming into town as well but it appears these boards for A-town are dried up. This is my first trip but doesn't look like much intel, at least I know where not to go now thanks to you.I am going to try another club tomorrow or Wednesday night, I think XTC, but haven't decided, check back and I will let you know how it goes.

Nobsnindy
10-20-15, 14:26
Hit Sugar's at midnight. $15 cover with 1 free drink. 4 girls and about 30 guys with most of the girls occupied by the VIP section. No action dry run so saved cash.

2nd stop Chica's. $7 cover $8 beer headed for the VIP to get ripped off. I was quoted $25 per song Anikin (blonde) played the sit on my lap and talk at the end of a song so it bleeds into the next one, I said I'm done and she said your already into the next song. That will be $60, I told her get the manager. Manager said I was back for 3 songs. Out the door is went. 20 min tops. If anyone else crosses paths with her, do me a solid and return the favor.

I am going to try another club tomorrow or Wednesday night, I think XTC, but haven't decided, check back and I will let you know how it goes.

Darrell01
10-29-15, 17:00
Anyone know if this little cutie is still at Perfect 10 in Georgetown? I'm in town next week and don't want to waste a night driving up there for naught. I cannot recall her name at all.

PM me if you'd rather.

The Antagonist
11-20-15, 13:01
Went to Rick's Place there were 4 customers including me and about 20 girls maybe 2 of them were over a 7 on the striper scale I had girls trying to jump on my lap before I sat down I got 2 dances from 4 different girls from the under 7 crowd I tried to get take out from them and they tried to get me to go in the VIP area for. 5 to get in the room and $$ 5 or more for what I was sure was going to be no more than a shitty dance and maybe a hand shake so I passed and went on my way.

Sincerely.

TA.

Petroto
01-19-16, 12:56
I'll be visiting for a couple weeks. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which places are good, and which places to avoid.

DJohnsonTampa
02-10-16, 01:49
I'll be visiting for a couple weeks. I was wondering if anyone could tell me which places are good, and which places to avoid.It was over a year ago, but was a good time. Good looking friendly dancers.

RonnieRocket
03-11-16, 01:39
I used to be regular at XTC during the day. I hung out with Jamie, Karen, Chase, Megan, M. J. , Morgana, and Peaches.

I ran into Jamie at a donut shop in S. Austin a few months back. She had quit the biz.

Before I go back, just wondered if anyone knows if any of these ladies are still there?

JLandHard4U
09-17-16, 16:18
Going to try Yellow Rose. Any girls I should seek out that are "fun". I like girls who are "down to earth". I'll tip good. But don't want the ones who are bitches about it.

Mr Blue 314
09-21-16, 22:53
My friend and I went to perfect 10 tonight around 7 pm. We are here on business for 10 days. We stayed a little over 2-1/2 hours.

Believe it or not we did not have one dancer approach us. We had planed on staying and getting several dances and spending a good little bit of cash.

The dancers came out on stage danced there song and either went and set with the boyfriends, pimps or local guys. Please don't waste your money going in the place. 10 dollar cover chage.

Few decent looking gals in the club. Several should have retired years ago. Sure they were decent looking in there day. Not sure about you guys; I really don't want to see a 30 something on the pole. Just my thoughts thought.

Maybe try another place. No Texas welcome for us out of town guys. Guess I still have my cash. Before we left we both agreed if any dancer came over we were going to get a 50.00 dance. Thought maybe that would loosen up the gals. Finally before we left we put 40 dollars each on the table and the girls either were not interested, on serious medication. Guess none of them came to work tonight to make money.

Ochu329
10-04-16, 21:04
Gents-coming to Austin and looking forward to it more than ever. Last time I was there was for my bachelor party.

How is the yellow rose these days? Extras still available? Any takeout?

I have very fond memories of YR!

Thanks!

JLandHard4U
10-20-16, 19:07
Gents-coming to Austin and looking forward to it more than ever. Last time I was there was for my bachelor party.

How is the yellow rose these days? Extras still available? Any takeout?

I have very fond memories of YR!

Thanks!I was there. Just got lucky going to the right place. I was quite impressed. Been to lots of strip clubs. Girls were 8's and 9's easily. A majority of them. Only a few from Cuba didn't speak English very well, but they were damn hot. I met a lovely blonde name Mercedes. And got some digits. I was not able to connect afterwards due to my schedule. Getting too old to go out at 3 am to meet her.

Next time I visit. I will be sure to hit this place up again.

Bill Clay
02-15-18, 21:30
So these forums seem kind of dead, but here goes. Visiting Austin for a few days, want to check out Yellow Rose.

Kind of new to this thing so I'm not sure of the etiquette around this, but if there is a woman their I want to have some more intimate relations (more than a lap dance) do I ask to meet them after hours?

And if so, would Yellow Rose be the best place to go?

Thanks!

LuvtheLife
02-21-18, 19:00
Had a blast at the XTC while in Austin the last time, is it still open? Did a search and it did not pop up here. Thanks.

Blkmn
02-24-18, 22:14
Had a blast at the XTC while in Austin the last time, is it still open? Did a search and it did not pop up here. Thanks.Yes it's open.

LuvtheLife
02-27-18, 10:52
Yes it's open.Well, things haven't changed, maybe even better, had a cute girl from Peru yesterday that hit me up as I walked in, went to the back and and a great BBBJ was performed with the option for CFS. A little pricey and she did not follow through on all that was promised but she was extremely hot!

Country901
09-22-18, 10:38
Looking for advice in Austin TX. I'm going to be there Sunday night and would like to know the best club to go to. Also pm with details. Tipping and what to expect in VIP.

Will report back next week.

Thanks guys.

Fizzylove
10-10-18, 11:08
I was in town over the weekend for a conference and hadn't been to a club in a while, so I decided to hit one up. Where I'm from, clubs with extras really don't exist, so I was interested to see if I could get some extra action. I looked at various reviews and decided that my best shot for something new and fun was this place, especially since I don't drink and wanted an all-nude club. (You can bring your own booze, BTW).

It was a Sunday evening about 6 pm Cover was $15. Walked in and there was one dancer on stage totally nude. 4-5 other women walking around, a couple of them totally nude, as well. Now, don't get me wrong. This is far from the nicest club I've been in. A bit seedy at best. Most of the dancers were in the 6-7. 5 range, with one older women a bit below that and one maybe in the 8. 5 range. It was $10 dance night, so many of the dancers were engaged with customers in booths around the outside of the room. I could see lots of clients groping dancers, so I knew that it must be allowed.

I sat down, got my $5 coke and started watching the show. Three stages, but only two were occupied. Tipped a couple of dollars to one of the dancers and just sat and watched.

I'd been sitting for about 15 minutes when a dancer came up to me and asked if she could sit. She was about 5'4" with shoulder-length brown hair with blonde highlights. As she did, she immediately reach between my legs and grabbed my junk, rubbing it. She said her name was Angelise (or something like that). She asked if I wanted a dance and said we could have fun. She was hispanic or latino and didn't speak great English, but she had a cute face and a great body. I asked about VIP (because I heard that's where the real magic happens) and she told me it was $25 for the room and $10 per song. At this point, I just wanted to see what the atmosphere was like, so I got my VIP wristband and went back in the room with her.

She showed me to a chair the corner furthest from the door and moved the chair slightly so it was facing more away from the door. We were still in the middle of a song, so she said she wanted to sit in my lap until the new song started. I said sure, as I'd been through this before. However, unlike other times, she took off her skimpy top and bottom and got in my lap naked. She immediately started stroking me again through my jeans and took one of my hands and placed it on one of her breasts. I started to think maybe we WERE going to have some real fun.

When the song started, she got up and straddled me. I had one hand on a breast again, but she took the other hand and slid it between her legs, making eye contact the whole time. She used her finger to push my finger inside her. To be honest, she was dry as a bone, but it was pretty fucking sexy nonetheless. She started stroking me through my jeans again and I noticed that as I moved my finger in and out of her (and deeper), she started to get wet. She was grinding on my finger as she stroked, so I took a chance and slid in another finger. She smiled as I did and whispered in my ear, "mmm that's good papi" in a strong accent. She moved around a bit and I let me fingers slip out of her. She did some basic grinding on me and generally made it a pleasurable experience.

When the first song ended, she asked if I wanted another. I said yes. She started dancing again, grinding on me. Then she reached down and unzipped my jeans, reaching inside. I wasn't wearing underwear, and she immediately started stroking me inside my jeans. She kept glancing at the door as if she was making sure no one could see, but I don't know if that was really it. I had my hands all over her again, including more FIV. She kept whispering sexy things in my ear. Toward the end of that song, she actually undid the button on my jeans and freed my very erect member. She got down on her knees, smiling and started rubbing it on her face and lips.

The song ended and she asked again if I wanted another. I said yes.

Still on her knees, full on HJ at this point. She then stands up, turns around and starts sliding it between her ass cheeks, reverse cowgirl style. Reaches into her little purse and pulls out a small bottle of lube. Squirts a little on me and starts really twerking on it (no penetration). She leans back so I can grope her and more FIV. The song ended and she didn't even ask if I wanted another. Just kept going. I could feel myself getting close, so I grabbed her hips and started helping her get me there. She told me to tell her when I was "ready. " I did and she slid off quickly, got on her knees and let me CIM.

She cleaned me off as the song ended, zipped me up and thanked me. Total was. 85 with tip and VIP charge.

I was not expecting that at all for my first extras experience and, while I may have overpaid (honestly don't know), I'm happy with what I got.

Deleted
10-11-18, 09:43
Wow, that sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing, Fiz.

McNutties
10-16-18, 16:23
Looking to throw a bachelor party in Austin in a few months and looking for recommendations on strips clubs to check out. Try to look for a balance of hot girls and loose morals /(ie extras).

XTC, Yellow Rose, and Palazio are on the radar. Never been to any of them.

Meat Wad
10-18-18, 18:11
Went there a couple weeks back on a Friday night around 7. Good amount of dancers and not too many dudes. Wound up getting dances with about 3 girls. The best dance was from a girl I think was named Carina. Young pettite Latina who had mosquito pierced titties but she kept giving me pecks on the lips and told me to suck on her nipples while she was grinding on me so I was a happy camper. Definitely going to be visiting xtc soon after the last review and will report.

McNutties
10-19-18, 13:00
Thanks for the suggestion. I shall put that on the list. Hoping this thread gets more active leading up to Jan.

PanchSez
10-28-18, 19:52
Visited at noon last Friday, I usually go in the day and always have a good time. Always a cover charge, less in the day. It's slow then but usually some girls are already there. I usually BYOB to save $ and watch the dancers and tip a couple bucks after they get naked for the first half hour or so. The dancers usually come by your table after their set and ask if they can sit or go straight to "you want a dance. " I say later and they usually leave. Many girls are Latin, from Cuba and South America, and most are pretty hot but their English is not very good, or they pretend so.

When I'm ready for a lap dance I get the VIP room bracelet - $20. When the girls see it they come back around. YMMV in the VIP but I usually get pretty good lap dances-$20 each with lots of roaming hands both ways. Dances are done in high back chairs in little booths. Some booths are hidden better than others where more action happens. When its hot outside I wear shorts and hands usually find their way up my shorts to play with the boys on the first song. It usually gets better each song with FIV and a little head. I've never done more than a discrete BJ by the third song and finished happy with a CIM and a spit and a tip.

Some girls are really aggressive and want $ or $$ for play in VIP, it's a hustle. Just say no. Some will play OTC, I call the lap dances auditions and had a couple of favorites. For me it's the quest for new girls that interests me so I don't keep them for long. Best extras in Austin.

PanchSez
10-28-18, 19:57
I go during the day. Lots of girls and lots variety. Only topless with some roaming hands during dances but in a discrete lapdance area you can get an accidental peek of the kitty and a wet finger.

PanchSez
10-28-18, 20:06
Go during happy hour. No cover, cheap beer and good food. Not really a lap dance place but pretty, friendly girls. I've gotten lap dances on a padded bench opposite the stage, very open, and YMMV.

PanchSez
10-29-18, 08:27
I go during the day. Lots of girls and lots variety. Only topless with some roaming hands during dances but in a discrete lapdance area you can get an accidental peek of the kitty and a wet finger.Sorry, I forgot to say this is Rick's.

PanchSez
10-29-18, 08:29
Visited at noon last Friday, I usually go in the day and always have a good time. Always a cover charge, less in the day. It's slow then but usually some girls are already there. I usually BYOB to save $ and watch the dancers and tip a couple bucks after they get naked for the first half hour or so. The dancers usually come by your table after their set and ask if they can sit or go straight to "you want a dance. " I say later and they usually leave. Many girls are Latin, from Cuba and South America, and most are pretty hot but their English is not very good, or they pretend so.

When I'm ready for a lap dance I get the VIP room bracelet - $20. When the girls see it they come back around. YMMV in the VIP but I usually get pretty good lap dances-$20 each with lots of roaming hands both ways. Dances are done in high back chairs in little booths. Some booths are hidden better than others where more action happens. When its hot outside I wear shorts and hands usually find their way up my shorts to play with the boys on the first song. It usually gets better each song with FIV and a little head. I've never done more than a discrete BJ by the third song and finished happy with a CIM and a spit and a tip.

Some girls are really aggressive and want $ or $$ for play in VIP, it's a hustle. Just say no. Some will play OTC, I call the lap dances auditions and had a couple of favorites. For me it's the quest for new girls that interests me so I don't keep them for long. Best extras in Austin.Forgot to say this is for XTC. My favorite.

Meat Wad
10-29-18, 22:57
Originally had planned to go to P10 North but saw chicas bonitas only had a $5 cover charge so figured if it was as bad I had read I could always drive up to Round Rock after one drink. I read they try to hit you with a hidden $10 parking charge if you park in the lot near by so I parked on a residential street right behind there and sure enough dude just assumed I parked in their lot because I walked up and tries to hassle me about the $10. Went around 5 as I read its the best time since the dancers are more likely to be tipsy and desperate to earn something before night shift comes in. There was a great ratio of ladies to customers but some of them looked real busted or were just flat out heffers. Luckily there were enough 6 and 7's to keep me intrigued. Not long after getting a drink a light skinned, tatted, older Cuban comes up and asks if I want a dance. Face is about a 4 but the body a 6 and if I've learned anything is that Cuban dancers tend to offer more so I say not yet but spark up a conversation with her to get the lay of the land. Find out dances out in the open are just 10 and private dances are 25. Once I ask about private dances she quickly starts feeling on me outside my shorts and asks again if I'm ready. I stall so she then reaches through my shorts to feel me up some more. Sadly I wore underwear that day. After a few minutes of this, then her grinding on me, and me feeling on her ass we make our way back. We're the only ones back there so she doesn't even hesitate bringing my junk out and going to town with her hand. 2 songs later I get a hjtc with lk and NE for only 60 and that's because I have her a $10 tip. She gives me her digits and if I remember correctly its 150 for FS and 200 for OTC. Wound up getting a 10 dance from another Cuban who had a better face but not as thick and no tattoos. She did let me know if I wanted "sexo" it was only 100. Got another private dance by a Mexican looking chick who was covered in tatts and thick in all the right places. She did let me suck on her big titts and her grinding skills were nice but I didn't get the impression she takes things any further. She gave me her # but I'm sure it's only to let me know what days she's working.

McNutties
10-30-18, 15:28
Thanks for the reports. Very helpful. Sounds like XTC will be the first place on the list then maybe Rick's. Anyone been to Palazio? Seen some reviews saying they have the most girls on the weekends. Also saw a 2 year old report from Yellow Rose saying good things. Is that still the case now?

LurkingDog
11-05-18, 19:26
Was visiting Austin for business and decided to hit up this club. It was a Friday evening. This is a large, upscale club -- a main stage with a pole and then two side stages each with poles as well. The dancer dance a two song set at each pole (six dances total) and most are topless by the end of the first and stay they way for the last 5 dances. The drinks are not cheap -- To whit, a vodka and cranberry for a dancer and a Corona for me was $21.00! The $10 cover is reasonable. There were probably 40 dancers there by the time I left at 2330 - there were probably 12-15 when I got there at 2000 and at both times there were more dancers than "patrons". The lap dances are topless, $20 each on couches that are in full view of the patrons of the main room. They have VIP "Cabanas" which are booths that in which there is a single couch and the opening is covered with a relatively translucent curtain. They were not busy at all during my visit and price-wise, they honestly don't seem to be the way to go. The dancers were most all quite attractive (7's to 10's for you number guys) and there was a sufficient variety for nearly any interest and taste. As always, YMMV, and for those who need it, I seriously doubt ITC "extras" are likely (given the set up) but if you have the funds, I can't imagine anyone not having a great time here.

LD.

NewCleve
11-09-18, 10:54
Looking for advice in Austin TX. I'm going to be there Sunday night and would like to know the best club to go to. Also pm with details. Tipping and what to expect in VIP.

Will report back next week.

Thanks guys.What the hell happened on this board? Why were 7 months of posts deleted? I was here in May and the board was pretty active then.

McNutties
01-03-19, 15:53
Will be in Austin in two weeks for a bachelor party. From the reports recently looks like we will likely hit up Palazio (for the variety) then likely hit up XTC (for the loose morals and extras).

If there is a third priority then maybe Ricks Cabaret if we have time that weekend and still have money to blow.

Thought about trying to book some strippers for our penthouse. But been there done that before and I would say normally is not the same girl and then there is the whole money upfront such. May try to see if any Palazio or XTC girls can be booked after meeting and testing the goods.

Winefan
01-04-19, 12:12
My best friend and I will be in Austin Jan 9-12.

You may also want to consider one of the sugar sites.

We have an overnight scheduled with two new friends already.

Will be in Austin in two weeks for a bachelor party. From the reports recently looks like we will likely hit up Palazio (for the variety) then likely hit up XTC (for the loose morals and extras).

If there is a third priority then maybe Ricks Cabaret if we have time that weekend and still have money to blow.

Thought about trying to book some strippers for our penthouse. But been there done that before and I would say normally is not the same girl and then there is the whole money upfront such. May try to see if any Palazio or XTC girls can be booked after meeting and testing the goods.

McNutties
01-04-19, 13:04
My best friend and I will be in Austin Jan 9-12.

You may also want to consider one of the sugar sites.

We have an overnight scheduled with two new friends already.Nice! You know how to live! Haha I actually texted a girl from adultsearch to maybe schedule something but we will see. (I'm still skeptical that's its TGTBT) What sugar site do you use? I don't really have much experience with those. Have used some korean agencies and eros in the past.

Let me know how your weekend goes. Overnights and if you make it out to bars or stripclubs.

Good luck.

Trab01
01-22-19, 04:00
Hola Gents,

I'll be in Austin tomorrow through Thursday. It's been a very long time since I've visited a gentleman's establishment and the thread has me interested in XTC. Sounds like they have a friendl atmosphere. Anyone been recently? Last I saw was from around Oct. Just wondering if it's worthwhile.

Trab01
01-23-19, 23:02
Welp gents somewhat swing and a miss. 5 dollar cover, and no parking fee as previously mentioned. Arrived around 430 and left around 815. Walk in and the girls are so so. It definitely helps to be fluent in spanish here. Ranging from 5 to about 7 or 8. Too much thinking with little head and allowed shimmer to take me back to VIP. 25 per dance. 10 if done on the floor. During the dance ahe offered FS for $ then dropped down to. 8. I refused. Funny enough as we walk in I see a blonde who I later find out is latina that is also in the VIP with another lucky guy. While shimmer is dancing on me blondie keeps looking back at me, even when she's grinding on the other guy. After the lackluster performance from shimmer she tries to give me her # and I fake save it. Go back out and blondie immediately comes over to my table when she leaves the VIP. She introduces herself as Lisette and I'm falling in love with her. I got to say I have a natural weakness for latinas, but she was definitely a strong 9, maybe 10. Slim build, but so so tight and abeautiful ass. Limited english, but I understand just enough to get things going. Right back into the VIP with her best lap dance I've ever had, with no extras. Language barrier didn't help but I still had fun and so did she. I'm pretty confident through her grinding she finished as she started twitching a bit. First for me and I was completely fine with it. She was very kissy and grabbed me otc in the right places. Three dances and I decide to get back out there. I try another, danielle. Super thick and offered extras in VIP. Another lackluster performance. She tried ti upsell me, but I stood my ground. Shouldve passed. Lisette comes back and jokingly says she saw me go back with anorher girl. Grabs my junk and says she's hurt with a super thick accent. My heart is melting. I crumble and she gives me a floor dance for free. This girl is dangerous. Well Ill end saying she changed my life. I'm committed to now becoming fluent in spanish because of Lisette. The one that got away. I wish I lived in Austin. I'd probably marry her haha. Lastly, around 6-7 more younger good looking girls are coming onto shift. Mostly latinas.

Trab01
01-24-19, 00:11
Just to clarify the last few sentences. More girls started coming in on shift around 6-7 pm.

Welp gents somewhat swing and a miss. 5 dollar cover, and no parking fee as previously mentioned. Arrived around 430 and left around 815. Walk in and the girls are so so. It definitely helps to be fluent in spanish here. Ranging from 5 to about 7 or 8. Too much thinking with little head and allowed shimmer to take me back to VIP. 25 per dance. 10 if done on the floor. During the dance ahe offered FS for $ then dropped down to. 8. I refused. Funny enough as we walk in I see a blonde who I later find out is latina that is also in the VIP with another lucky guy. While shimmer is dancing on me blondie keeps looking back at me, even when she's grinding on the other guy. After the lackluster performance from shimmer she tries to give me her # and I fake save it. Go back out and blondie immediately comes over to my table when she leaves the VIP. She introduces herself as Lisette and I'm falling in love with her. I got to say I have a natural weakness for latinas, but she was definitely a strong 9, maybe 10. Slim build, but so so tight and abeautiful ass. Limited english, but I understand just enough to get things going. Right back into the VIP with her best lap dance I've ever had, with no extras. Language barrier didn't help but I still had fun and so did she. I'm pretty confident through her grinding she finished as she started twitching a bit. First for me and I was completely fine with it. She was very kissy and grabbed me otc in the right places. Three dances and I decide to get back out there. I try another, danielle. Super thick and offered extras in VIP. Another lackluster performance. She tried ti upsell me, but I stood my ground. Shouldve passed. Lisette comes back and jokingly says she saw me go back with anorher girl. Grabs my junk and says she's hurt with a super thick accent. My heart is melting. I crumble and she gives me a floor dance for free. This girl is dangerous. Well Ill end saying she changed my life. I'm committed to now becoming fluent in spanish because of Lisette. The one that got away. I wish I lived in Austin. I'd probably marry her haha. Lastly, around 6-7 more younger good looking girls are coming onto shift. Mostly latinas.

VictorWitYou
05-26-19, 09:36
I visited Palazio and Chicas Bonita's yesterday.

Palazio: it's beautuful ambience and randomly girls approached us and most of them are 7 to 10. Few had fake boobs. Few were real. Girls avaru in types. Few want to go only for private which is $100. Few agreed for couch which was $20. Few they charge couch for $40. I selected girls who opt for 20 and the girls were awesome. My friend fell in love with one girl and got her number. LOL. The place was clean and had good vibe.

Chicas Bonitas: it was so crowded since Saturday night. The place was not clean. But there were nearly 20 to 30 girls. Randomly girls come sit on your lap asking for dance. Few were really good. I took one girl. She was 9/10. Beautiful and had awesome boobs. She allowed me to kiss them and also gave me a smooch. I tried to get her number but she denied. But all are latinas here so you should know some Spanish. The place is not clean other than that everything was good. 10 for lap dance at your seat and 25 for private. 😊. Good luck guys.

Dpmct
06-15-19, 13:35
Hey All -- I just moved to Austin from Detroit and trying to get a sense of the scene here. Based on my reading of the forum it sounds like the best spots for ITC extras are Chicas and XTC. Is that right? Amy I missing any? Couple of other questions: (1) Cover at each? (2) How will I fare at Chicas with no Spanish skills? (3) Typical prices for services? (4) Anything else I should know?

Appreciate any intel. If folks here are travling to Detroit, Chicago, or Connecticut I can give you the scoop on the SC and AMP scenes there. Just shoot me a PM.

Member #6576
07-11-19, 18:44
Visiting from out of town so I decided to visit XTC based on the reports here. I was very disappointed. Girls ranged from 4's to 6's. I got tableside dances from 2 of them and was told no extras in the back. I took 3 girls to VIP and they all said no to extras. Glad VIP is only 20 per song.

Candy Addict
07-12-19, 20:31
Visiting from out of town so I decided to visit XTC based on the reports here. I was very disappointed. Girls ranged from 4's to 6's. I got tableside dances from 2 of them and was told no extras in the back. I took 3 girls to VIP and they all said no to extras. Glad VIP is only 20 per song.I haven't been there in quite a while, but back then you could only get extras on the day shift. They're more cautious (and probably under more scrutiny from Uncle LEO) at night. Reports were that 1-3 pm was the best time to get extras. Of course, the girls weren't as hot as the night shift girls. It seems there's always a trade-off.

RJohnson69
11-06-19, 00:50
Any recent update on XTC? I'm headed to Austin for a conference and have a couple nights' worth of free time. Between the bars and a club or two, figure I'll find a way to burn some cash haha.

Kama007
12-25-19, 13:29
I recently found this forum and this is my first post. I visited this place on Friday night around 8 ish, located just by I-35, easy to find. I had a friend with me, the cover charge was reasonable, 10 $ for both. The place was quite dark with lots of light near the stage and some near the pool tables at the back. We sat ourselves midway between the stage and the back of the cabaret. A stripper came in from the bar and we ordered a beer each. The prices were reasonable for a strip club. The dancers were mixed with pretty girls in their 20's to curvy milfs in their 30's and 40's. Overall, it was a good mix with hot girls of all sizes in bikinis moving around.

We just started our drink when a black girl came in and placed one of her legs right in between my thighs. I opened them up to sit her on my laps holding my arm around her hips. She was tall, pretty, long dark hair and slim to average size. We were having a nice chat, she asked me for a lap dance, I said later, since I wanted to enjoy a few dances. She left after a while since it was her turn to dance. We both got quite a few strippers asking for lap dances before we decided to choose on one. Most of these strippers were immigrants and had a strong accent or broken English. The black girl came back after dance and I decided to take a lap dance outside which was 20 $. For VIP rooms, its 30 $.

She took me to one corner on the floor, climbed on my lap with her breasts on my face. Everyone could see us and I saw people giggling at the pool table. The song started and my fingers started running all over her body and I unhooked her bra and started sucking on her nipple. She started smiling and started rubbing my pants with her panties, making me hard, while I was kissing and grabbing all over her. She brought her panties near my face, my lips were all over her and I could feel she was getting wet inside when she started pressing more on my lips. I tried taking off her panties with my fingers inside her when she said no to, since we weren't in the VIP. She then went down near my pants, grabbed my jeans with her lips and asked me if I wanted the VIP. I declined her, since I was running short on cash. We got up after the song, held each other by the hips for sometime and chatted about stuff. I could see my friend taking a lap dance from a Latina and waiting for him to be done.

It was cheap, good, the girls are friendly and talk well. I would definitely recommend dropping by.

DeadDead22
04-09-20, 21:51
I visited Palazio and Chicas Bonita's yesterday.

Palazio: it's beautuful ambience and randomly girls approached us and most of them are 7 to 10. Few had fake boobs. Few were real. Girls avaru in types. Few want to go only for private which is $100. Few agreed for couch which was $20. Few they charge couch for $40. I selected girls who opt for 20 and the girls were awesome. My friend fell in love with one girl and got her number. LOL. The place was clean and had good vibe.

Chicas Bonitas: it was so crowded since Saturday night. The place was not clean. But there were nearly 20 to 30 girls. Randomly girls come sit on your lap asking for dance. Few were really good. I took one girl. She was 9/10. Beautiful and had awesome boobs. She allowed me to kiss them and also gave me a smooch. I tried to get her number but she denied. But all are latinas here so you should know some Spanish. The place is not clean other than that everything was good. 10 for lap dance at your seat and 25 for private. 😊. Good luck guys.Have a business trip planned for when this pandemic thing blows over. I have a predilection for Latinas with fake tits. Is Chicas Bonitas the place to go?

Meat Wad
05-31-20, 16:29
If so has anybody been there recently and are they allowing dances in the VIP area yet?

Meat Wad
06-15-20, 09:14
If so has anybody been there recently and are they allowing dances in the VIP area yet?Well I decided to find out myself and turns out you don't need a mask to get in but the dancers have them on. Cover is now $7 as opposed to $5 prior to the pandemic. VIP is open but of the 3 girls I got dances from this weekend none of them offered up any extras. Sadly my go to girl want there during the day. She usually puts me down on who else offers extras. Hope she's back next time I go.

DirtyThirty
06-16-20, 20:27
Just moved to Austin. Don't know anyone here. Any recommendations on clubs or otherwise please reply or DM me. Thanks!

Stvbrks6
07-26-21, 14:10
Well I decided to find out myself and turns out you don't need a mask to get in but the dancers have them on. Cover is now $7 as opposed to $5 prior to the pandemic. VIP is open but of the 3 girls I got dances from this weekend none of them offered up any extras. Sadly my go to girl want there during the day. She usually puts me down on who else offers extras. Hope she's back next time I go.Yo what club is this?

Stvbrks6
07-26-21, 14:12
Hi,

I'm in town for a bachelor party this weekend. Anyone have some good looking strippers that I can reach out to to do a house party? Please let me know.

JackckPhilMore
11-15-21, 13:46
Coming down to Austin for a bachlor party looking for the best options looks like from past reviews palazios is a solid option. Was wondering if its worth it to do that package deals. Or are we better off using an agency and getting girls back to the house. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance ☺.

Meat Wad
01-30-22, 16:45
Coming down to Austin for a bachlor party looking for the best options looks like from past reviews palazios is a solid option. Was wondering if its worth it to do that package deals. Or are we better off using an agency and getting girls back to the house. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance ☺.My go to club is still chicas during the day but there's one Cuban that comes in at night that offers BBBJCIM that always has me staying past 6 so I can get a proper farewell.

AbcGogo123
02-27-22, 11:13
Gentlemen,

Traveling to Austin in a few weeks. Can you provide some suggestions on clubs? COVID really made a mess in most areas regarding how much fun you can have. Hoping for suggestions for clubs with: good looking dancers who are also friendly and where you might could have some private fun or at least not be restricted to no interactive fun. Thank you in advance and I will provide a report after my trip.

Carew2112
03-29-22, 15:47
Stopped by chicas the other night and got a VIP dance. Room was filled with guys getting lap dances. She gave me an HJ for no upcharge. Crazy place.

UsaInEurope
04-12-22, 17:10
This place is insane.

I usually post on the Int'l SG w / the same handle.

But was in Austin and couldn't believe this was there! I used to go to the north Las Vegas Chicas Bonitas all the time and loved it. Closest thing to a 3rd world sex party at a public business I've had in the US.

Anyway, the Cubans at the Austin one are absolutely nuts. Took one into the dirty dark VIP room and when she stripped, I tore her panties off and pulled her onto my face and she grinded on me until she came. Then she def put the tip in and. . Maybe for the price 4 dances and a bit more of the $ tip. Maybe $120 total?

Tall skinny Cuban who was definitely on drugs.

KrogMe2000
04-13-22, 08:18
My go to club is still chicas during the day but there's one Cuban that comes in at night that offers BBBJCIM that always has me staying past 6 so I can get a proper farewell.I request elaboration.

UsaInEurope
04-13-22, 15:02
I request elaboration.Go in and grab a Cuban and ask who is the craziest there. You'll get even BBFS.

King310
05-31-22, 20:04
Work had me in Austin for 3 nights.

Read and gathered some intel. But came down with nasty stomach flu that rendered me in bed for 2 nights.

One day, scheduled cleared up so decided to visit Chicas Bonitas. Got there around 12:30 pm.

Cover was $12.

Counted like 6 girls, all of them basically huddled in middle chilling.

Took one to VIP for 2 dances, and she did her job.

Tip: helps if you know basic Spanish or have google translate on your phone.

UsaInEurope
06-01-22, 15:14
Work had me in Austin for 3 nights.

Read and gathered some intel. But came down with nasty stomach flu that rendered me in bed for 2 nights.

One day, scheduled cleared up so decided to visit Chicas Bonitas. Got there around 12:30 pm.

Cover was $12.

Counted like 6 girls, all of them basically huddled in middle chilling.

Took one to VIP for 2 dances, and she did her job.

Tip: helps if you know basic Spanish or have google translate on your phone.Did you get it in?

Meat Wad
06-10-22, 23:03
After being away for about 2 months I went in 3 weeks ago and heard from her friend that she's out in Corpus Christi these day.

I request elaboration.

SleazyJoe14
06-12-22, 19:53
I am on the prowl for a pregnant stripper in the area. Anyone got any leads?

Redd861
06-18-22, 03:06
It's like they know I'm an idiot / naive. Does this fade with more experience?

Google translate was a blessing, but everyone tonight is a Cuban, seemingly. And the first few dancers were not receptive to extras.

Was asked for 300 for cfs but, because I've been drinking all day, ended up being HJ / bbj was back there for like 10 songs, so not too mad about it. Is using zelle a trap instead of doing cash at the end?

Meat Wad
06-23-22, 16:33
1. 30 for 2 songs plus a drink for them during day shift is my normal rate when I'm out there. 2. 50 for 2 songs is the highest I've had to part with but that's because she was the baddest, youngest, and thickest Cuban there.

It's like they know I'm an idiot / naive. Does this fade with more experience?

Google translate was a blessing, but everyone tonight is a Cuban, seemingly. And the first few dancers were not receptive to extras.

Was asked for 300 for cfs but, because I've been drinking all day, ended up being HJ / bbj was back there for like 10 songs, so not too mad about it. Is using zelle a trap instead of doing cash at the end?

BigJim959
07-16-22, 14:35
Late afternoon visit. I parked on the street around the corner. $12 cover. As soon as I sat down, pretty Latina approached and asked if I wanted a dance. I declined since I just arrived. Turns out that was a mistake.

AA girl from up North sat down and wouldn't leave. I bought her a shot, but was interested in the Latin talent. She finally danced on stage but came back briefly. No other girl stopped by. Not sure I where I went wrong, but left disappointed.

LonelyMan718
08-11-22, 21:05
Seems like a ton of the good reports say to go in the afternoon. But with work that won't happen. What is the nighttime experience?

PervDon
08-14-22, 18:06
Not sure if you guys knew but Dollhouse off 183 near Anderson Mill used to be a great place for a private dance. It's a store that sells toys and lingerie but they have girls that offer dances too. I used to love this place man they had a couple of really good looking girls with great bodies and personality that used to work there. The dances were always great, you can visit yourself for the details. But these days the girls they have working are just not the same. There's nothing but skinny spinners that work there now and they don't even look that beautiful. I mean I guess if you're into that it's fine, but I used to literally travel from SATX just to enjoy a dance with a girl. Now? I wouldn't waste the drive at all. I hope they find some prettier and sexier girls to hire soon, I miss having a more lowkey spot to visit for a dance. You can check them out on instagram at Like I said if you like skinny, ok looking girls you'll honestly have a great time visiting. I just needed a place to complain I guess.

Dedikato
10-09-22, 00:55
Seems like a ton of the good reports say to go in the afternoon. But with work that won't happen. What is the nighttime experience?Took the great info from this thread and visited Chicas this past Friday around 5 pm and then a later session around 10:30 p. Ratio is still good at night, although there are people "patroling" the VIP room at night, so the chicas are a lot more conservative.

RedWooodsss
11-01-22, 21:27
Howdy!

I'm visiting in December and have been to Chica's several times with increasing success. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go during the day for the most mileage. What is everyone paying these days for VIP? Are extras more frequent now that they have dividers between the seats? I last visited in 2020 during Covid, so I'm trying to get some intel. Last time I was able to use google translate quite successfully. I think I paid 20 dollars per song?

How are extras on a Saturday night? Someone mentioned it being harder because they back room is more patrolled.

Duke Atreides
11-18-22, 14:55
Well you guys got me to try it out.

Recently moved here and my job brings me into the Bermuda triangle of clubs so I've been hitting them on my lunch breaks and after work waiting for the traffic to die down.

I figured I'd start things off right by going to Palacio. Like I said I'm mostly scoping these places out to hang out on the weekdays because I won't be in the area on the weekends.

PALACIO: Went here on Tuesday night 6:30 pm.

Got let in no fee.

Pickens were slim even for a Tuesday night but noticed Michelle a brunette with a fine body. She said she had been working there about 4 years and had never danced anywhere else. She was clearly not attracted to me but a professional nonetheless. Threw a few dollars And she came to sit next to me at my table after her dances. We talked for a bit and she was slightly awkward which was cute. Seeing her great body and good attitude I was the one who actually brought up some dances. . 20 a song. I told her let's do three. Really great legitimate lap dances. She has a haircut perfect for the craft. She does a great maneuver where she turns her back to you and blocks so you can rearrange yourself if you need to and then she pays close attention to that bulge for the rest of the songs. If it goes out of place she gives you a chance to adjust which is nice. Always sad when a lap dance is ruined by a misplaced bulge. Anyways. Around second song I asked if I could get a little more handsy and she allowed. Great feeling tits smooth picturesque ass. Slapped it around a few times. Gave her. 80 for the three. I'll be back and will probably pick her again if I see her.

RED ROSE: Thursday at lunch time 12:30. I tried coming here previously but getting out of the Uber my pants caught on the plastic paneling and ripped it 6 in down the leg. So this is my second time here technically but first time inside. The door lady greets me and tells me no cover at the moment but she appreciates tips. I threw her two bucks just for being so ballsy about it LOL. Pretty dead inside first 5 minutes inside didn't even see a girl besides the door girl. Next girl I see is the bartender's Uber eats. Get told by the bartender that the kitchens under renovation so no food so no lunch for me. I decided to drink some calories for lunch instead and cook a ribeye when I get home. Got some work done on my phone pounding down on a lone Star when a blonde haired girl with plenty of tattoos comes over and talks with me for a minute. We hit it off and I tell her let's go for a song. I ended up going three songs again damages. 60 bucks. Paid her. 80 as is my usual. She did a great job really paid attention to the right area. Went back to nursing my beer and pounding out a few emails. Next girl came up said her name was "Maybe" "like the word". Kind of twitchy and dropped her phone twice while grabbing it off bar. Not the caliber I would usually entertain but she was trying real hard and kept talking about her new tits. Said she used to do camming and only fans but did better in person. She put in the hard sell for their dance and I told her I'd take her for one if only to get my hands on her tits. She worked for that $20 and wasn't shy. I got the feeling extras might be available but I wouldn't take it up. She used her hands to rub through the pants which was nice.

Went back to nursing my beer and doing work. Black girl came up said her name was Amarie. She had a nice tight ass and a pair of tits you can put your hand around so I put the beer back on the counter and grabbed my phone. Told her I'd do one song and see where it goes from there. She was great. She asked if I wanted to spend 15 minutes in the"cabana" which is some kind booth area with drapes covering the seats. She said $200 for 15 minutes which sounded crazy so maybe I misheard. She was pulling on me through my pants while asking but I stayed strong. Maybe extras but for $$ I'd rather spend an hour at an AMP. She finished up the 3 songs. I always have lots of pre-c so she commented that my pants were wet. I explained and we exchanged numbers.

Chicas Bonitas!

Wow what a different world. First $20 for valet parking only, $10 entry fee, $9 for a corona. I was out $40 before sitting down! Walked in and immediately noticed this place was crazy. 2 mediocre girls on the poles. Was immediately approached by a big older black gal who was sweet but the Pam Grier in Jackie Brown look isn't my type, she was accompanied by a much younger nicer looking girl but I had just walked in and wasn't ready for a dance just yet. Sitting down and looking around I could see girls filling the chairs outnumbering the men 10/1. Threw down a few dollars for the dancers but nobody else was doing the same so I felt a bit weird. It seems the girls are called up more to show off for the booths than to get dollars thrown. Saw a cutie in glasses. She danced and I motioned for us to go get a dance. Says $25 for a booth dance in the separate room. When you walk in there you can see the other girls dancing on their guys. I sat down and she wanted to wait out the current song before starting but I was able to get a handful and play around before she started. Lap dances here go hard. Nothing short of rough sex over clothes. Plenty of grinding and slamming, when she was doing ass grinding I pulled down her thong and she didn't mind but pulled them up before turning around. The girls here are legitimately trying to get you to cum in your pants. After 3 dances I gave her 80 and went to the bar. Another $9 beer. Got about half way through it and after turning down a few girls a young black thing with a tiny tight body approached me. Still cold skin from street after just arriving and breath of cigarettes I agreed to a dance after she started grinding my crotch with her ass. Went to last booth in the row and we had the whole room to ourselves. She was on fire and dancing hard on me. Great time Kissing her neck, sucking and nibbling her nipples. At end of song 2 she asked if I wanted massage. I said 2 dances and massage for $120 and she agreed. Unzipping my pants she pulled out my member and stroked to completion while dancing on me. She kept lookout for patrol and finished me onto the floor my pants and my shoes. She handled the cleanup mostly kind of annoying getting some on my pants and shoes but that's what I get for taking her up on the offer LOL. Walked back noticed my beer that I had only taken two drinks out of was gone so I just headed out. Great place I'll be back for lunch for sure check it out and I'll report back.

Duke Atreides
11-23-22, 17:25
Hey guys does anybody know what time they start checking the back room at Chica's Bonitas?

RobertABouy
01-20-23, 17:03
Went there yesterday afternoon / night after hearing some positive reports. Let's just say, I wasn't very hopeful. They had 2-3 girls that I would consider decent enough to consider taking for a VIP.

One somewhat older blond girl from Cuba had fake cans and was putting the hard sell on my for a VIP, but from what I had heard, high mileage was available with the right lady. She wanted $300+ house fee for a VIP and said it would be "fun". I pushed for clarification and was told "anything could happen back there.". Without anything definitive, I passed (as did others).

After 4 hrs of relaxing there, I finally found the right girls. Great looking Latina with long black hair and great English. She sat with me and asked if I wanted a dance so I asked her how much is a VIP. She responds $150 + house. So I asked her point blank what that included. She said "everything". I asked her more pointedly and she confirmed what I wanted to hear.

Off to the VIP, she gives a VERY sensual lap dance with kissing before getting down to business. After 10 minutes, jr. Makes an appearance and I had a quick moment of doubt when it is looking like it was going nowhere fast. She then without much warning climbs up and whispers to me "be sure to pull out.". She turns around and mounts up bb. I was stunned beyond words. I literally finished way quicker than usual, but did as she asked. I was thoroughly expecting her to bounce, but she hung out for a few minutes, even playing a bit more. Now we're at the 25 minute mark, she grabs it and puts it in AGAIN. I again was stunned, but this time, she told me to "cum wherever.". She is a horn dog. I blew my load into her and she gave me a big smile.

We went to the bar and talked. She mentions to me that it was only her 2nd day there (and she hasn't danced before) and I was her first legit VIP. She said that one of the other girls told her what goes on in the VIP and she said she wasn't planning on doing anything (which is why it was bare and started so iffy). But damn, she can turn on a dime. She said she got aroused and said "fuck it". She said I looked "clean" and wanted to get off. Then I blew quick, she was still wound up and wanted more. I was thrilled obviously.

I ended up giving her a bigger tip than was necessary, but still was where other girls there were charging (200+ house).

Red5643
01-26-23, 14:35
I am traveling to Austin soon and was thinking of checking out Chicas and / or Divas. For those of you who have been to either, how bad are the neighborhoods they are in? Obviously few strip clubs are ever in the "nice part of town," but I like to avoid particularly shady / high crime areas.

Meat Wad
03-02-23, 11:50
I would say chicas is in a pretty safe neighborhood. I never pay for parking and always park right in front of the homes that are located directly beside their parking lot and have never had my car broken into. It's mainly college kids and some families that live in the neighborhood behind chicas. Haven't been to divas in about 2 years but when I did I'd park on the street as well and I don't remember seeing any homes, mainly closed businesses because I'd go on Sundays.

I am traveling to Austin soon and was
thinking of checking out Chicas and / or Divas. For those of you who have been to either, how bad are the neighborhoods they are in? Obviously few strip clubs are ever in the "nice part of town," but I like to avoid particularly shady / high crime areas.

RobertABouy
03-03-23, 15:20
Went back to the landing strip this week to see if the lady I saw last time was there again and she was (Ava). I spent a fair amount of time in the club And the experience was bad this time. Almost every girl there propositioned me for absurd rates and then would get offended when I would pass. Like $400-500 VIP. Not happening.

One AA girl in particular really pissed me off. When I told her no thank you to a VIP, she immediately called me a racist and that so hate black women😂. I finally told her that she wasn't my type as I don't like skinny girls with no tits. LOL. I think that was the end of my night.

I saw a cute new girl that had started that night and was negotiating a VIP and she was putting my hands on her. The asshole manager had the bouncer come over and tell me I had to leave because I was "touching". I pointed out several other guys there who had their hands down the panties of dancers right out in the open.

On the way out, I told the manager that it was BS and that if he was so concerned about contact, tell the hoes to stop offering sex in the VIP. That was that. Pretty much assured I was never going back there. Only good news was I got the new redheads digits before the bouncer showed.

Ended up going to another club and had a much better time and the prices were in line with other clubs.

Chicas was a little weird yesterday. Found one girl willing to do extras in VIP. She asked how much and I said $200 and she said "higher". So I let it pass. An hour later, she approaches again and I asked how much and she said $300. I said ok. On the way to VIP, she stops to talk to another girl for a second and then comes to me and says "sorry, only dances.". Wish I knew what she said. My guess is she thought so was a cop as I have that look. Oh well.

Solin1234
04-10-23, 07:39
Holy shit! This place is definitely worth a visit. Drink prices are a little high, but that's not the main reason for going. Lots of talent and they are very friendly.

SuedeSuits
05-01-23, 16:27
I visited the Landing Strip on a Tuesday evening when in town for work. It was beyond dead. Maybe 6 girls, 5 patrons, and just a shitty vibe. I had the largest of the 6 come sit down next to me and we talked for a long time even after I told her I wasn't getting a dance. Towards the end of the night I got a VIP with one of the more attractive girls but honestly it wasn't anything special to write home about.

*Massive Caveat* Staring the token white-Lizzo of the club in the face I started drinking more aggressively than I usually would in a strip club and I got more than a little drunk.

A few weeks later I went to Chica Bonitas on a Tuesday evening. Ho-lee She-it. I've been experimenting with strip clubs on a lark but have mostly been amused with how much money you could blow for no real purpose. Chicas was insane. I wasn't even fully through the door before I had a solid 9 offering me a dance. Seriously, +/- 25 girls in the place and they seemed to be on a ratio of 3-2 with the guys, I've never seen so many 7's and 8's in once place. And they all want to take you VIP but will sit in your lap and sip a drink just as happily. Others have talked about the action on here, I don't need to add to it other than to say it is true. God damn.

Also got take out. That was a mixed bag experience but definitely not all bad. Happy to answer any questions in DM.

Needed9
05-19-23, 21:31
This was a few weeks ago but figured I had to add to the many reports of this place.

WTH? You walk in and you are attacked! I didn't even make it to the bar, I had to tell girls jokingly to at least let me buy a drink for myself first.

At the bar, don't even have my beer yet and I have a girl rubbing my crotch and asking for dances. It was insane.

Finally a girl who is fairly good looking talks me into a few dances and she says something to the crotch grabber and then takes me in the back. About 2 songs in and I'm having to practically force her off of me, the crotch grabber 2000 walks up to us and starts dancing with her. CG undid my pants, whips it out and starts hammering on my poor unit dry and all. She then says "if you finish you owe me an extra $50". What?

That kept me from finishing for sure. I told her I didn't finish and handed her $25 and walked off. Went to the outside area in back to get some fresh air and figure out what the hell was going on when a group of 4 hot girls corner me. I had to leave, it was just too intense.

Tip, I parked in the neighborhood just past the club on the right. Safe spot it seemed.

Alruiz110
05-23-23, 15:24
For context. Been a couple times previously during the day and have had hit or miss experiences.

This visit was definitely a hit. I walk in around lunchtime and as other users have reported, immediately got the attention of one of the girls before I had bought a drink.

Wanted to scope out some of the nicer looking talent so I politely told her I'm just looking for now.

She goes to tell her friend, Jasmin, who then proceeds to walk my way.

A skinny and cute Latina hot and definitely my type quotes me for all the extras in VIP.

Could not pass it up and off we went. After walking out, she tells her friend, another 10, and after another round of VIP I decide to call it quits.

The day crowd is light but the girls are swarming for your cash. Negotiated my way down as well and tipped well.

FYI before 2 pm, the parking lot is open and I had no issues parking and when leaving.

DeuceCummings
06-24-23, 07:57
Chicas Bonitas is one of the clubs I had yet to visit. It honestly looks pretty terrible on the outside and it's a meme as far as are / austin goes. Or so I thought. Now I genuinely think people suggest it because it's so good.

I hit it up first around 3 pm After reading stories on here. Everything is true. You'll be bombarded by girls and they won't hesitate to cop a feel on you. It sucks drinks are so expensive because it's feels like you need to have a drink or get a dance. Around this hour there were a lot of girls but many of them were thin. Still beautiful but I like curves. The girls weren't hesitant to talk about what else might happen in the VIP area and because I had been anticipating this whole time I went to the area with a thin blonde girl. She knew what was up and since it was slow she didn't hesitate. She didn't even dance, just pulled me out and got to work. It was nice but I felt later like I could've gone lower $$.

I still had my wristband on so I decided to go back around 10 pm. Holy shit. There were even more girls and the curvy women I was looking for were everywhere. Same situation. They will bombard you and touch you everywhere. They'll also dance on you and put your hands on them to entice you. It works. I was a little low on cash from earlier and avoiding the atm. A tall blonde cuban convinced me to the back and gave me the best lap dance I've probably ever had. They will have you busting in your pants which is what happened, and why I left immediately after. I also ran out of cash but you get it. Feel free to DM, I'll answer any questions. Didn't get names unfortunately.

JohnRob46
07-10-23, 17:16
Anyone ever been before? I saw their instagram and it seems like they have some attractive girls but not sure what the place is like.

RobertABouy
09-01-23, 21:59
This was a few weeks ago but figured I had to add to the many reports of this place.

WTH? You walk in and you are attacked! .Happened to me Sunday. Walked in and was immediately swarmed by three dancers. One was interesting to me so I politely excused myself to the picnic table area and thankfully, she was the only one who came out. Off we went to the VIP. $180 all in and it was on. She was very good and borderline too young (said she was 21, but I doubt it. My guess would be 18-19. Beautiful girl.

Went back Tuesday night and she was there again. Didn't feel like going VIP with her (looking for a variety). And ended up kicking myself in the ass. She left and spent the next few hours wasting my time and money chasing different ladies to VIP. Finally had a success with a sweet young one who performed like a champ. Place is better than most other clubs for fun.

NedFlandersO
09-12-23, 01:05
This past past Saturday I went to Rick's with a few of my friends. It was pretty busy, but we managed to get a table. Pretty standard everything, the club is clean.

The dancers were very attractive. VIP room is where the extras can happen, but. It's $400 just to get there. You'll have to negotiate with your dancers for anything else.

I will probably go back at some point, but It is not the best place I've been.

Placersdragon
09-13-23, 17:59
I am traveling to Austin on Sunday for a work trip. I see many great report on Chicas Bonitas my questions are two fold. 1) If a 42 year old white male shows up solo is this a bad establishment to goto as in will I get an out of place vibe and feel intimidated? 2) I see great VIP reports is that FS or just great game in the room I see lots of comments of getting it out and such but want to set my expectations correctly. Help a SR traveler straight!

BR1201
09-13-23, 22:06
I am traveling to Austin on Sunday for a work trip. I see many great report on Chicas Bonitas my questions are two fold. 1) If a 42 year old white male shows up solo is this a bad establishment to goto as in will I get an out of place vibe and feel intimidated? 2) I see great VIP reports is that FS or just great game in the room I see lots of comments of getting it out and such but want to set my expectations correctly. Help a SR traveler straight!As long as you can hold your own meaning look like you know what's up. Fair warning these girls will grab you as soon as you enter. There's a main room with a stage and some small tables with a couple chairs around them. Bar at the back. A Chica will most likely literally capture you when you first enter. If she's cute tell her to find you a table together and she'll get a drink from the waitress. If you don't like her you need to ditch her right away because she will claim you. At that point find a waitress and ask for a drink at a table or go to the bar and get one.

LD room in the back is dark with open booths and a lot of fun goes on. I've seen some crazy stuff. Just know your budget, if you speak Spanish that's a plus. And again don't act like a noob bc they will fleece you for your cash. "No" means no LOL. Not saying you won't have a good time it's just an intense experience.

I've never felt in danger or anything. But probably one of the most in your face SCs I've been to.

RobertABouy
09-21-23, 16:25
As long as you can hold your own meaning look like you know what's up. Fair warning these girls will grab you as soon as you enter. There's a main room with a stage and some small tables with a couple chairs around them. Bar at the back. A Chica will most likely literally capture you when you first enter. If she's cute tell her to find you a table together and she'll get a drink from the waitress. If you don't like her you need to ditch her right away because she will claim you. At that point find a waitress and ask for a drink at a table or go to the bar and get one.

LD room in the back is dark with open booths and a lot of fun goes on. I've seen some crazy stuff. Just know your budget, if you speak Spanish that's a plus. And again don't act like a noob bc they will fleece you for your cash. "No" means no LOL. Not saying you won't have a good time it's just an intense experience.

I've never felt in danger or anything. But probably one of the most in your face SCs I've been to.It ain't THAT bad. I am a big white boy and have had no issues there and LOTS of fun. (And some of said crazy shit in VIP).

It is easy pickin there. Most girls are game, starting high and coming back to normal $range.

RobertABouy
09-21-23, 22:59
It ain't THAT bad. I am a big white boy and have had no issues there and LOTS of fun. (And some of said crazy shit in VIP).

It is easy pickin there. Most girls are game, starting high and coming back to normal $range.Went there today and it had a great selection of ladies. Round 1 was with a hot Latina who immediately went to her purse and grabbed protection. Within minutes, she was going to town! $180 out the room.

Then, I found the Chica unicorn: they have a new white girl who is pretty cute. She speaks no Spanish so she came right to me. Literally walked out of the office and I gave her the lowdown. She knew the game and told me, let go to VIP. She didn't know the charge per song, etc. She agreed to $200 all in. She wasn't a first timer. She literally told me she wasn't from here, but her old club was essentially a brothel. LOL. She was a ton of fun. Hope she stays around, but my guess is she isn't going to last. Lydia was her name.

JDrama963
10-01-23, 10:51
Went there today and it had a great selection of ladies. Round 1 was with a hot Latina who immediately went to her purse and grabbed protection. Within minutes, she was going to town! $180 out the room.

Then, I found the Chica unicorn: they have a new white girl who is pretty cute. She speaks no Spanish so she came right to me. Literally walked out of the office and I gave her the lowdown. She knew the game and told me, let go to VIP. She didn't know the charge per song, etc. She agreed to $200 all in. She wasn't a first timer. She literally told me she wasn't from here, but her old club was essentially a brothel. LOL. She was a ton of fun. Hope she stays around, but my guess is she isn't going to last. Lydia was her name.Was just there last weekend. First time there. What an experience. I'm a white guy that doesn't speak Spanish so communication was a little tough with some of the girls.

But. I've never experienced the sheer amount of aggressiveness before from a club. Barely in the doors and 2 women are on me, unzipping my pants, etc. Kinda sets the stage for the rest of the night. You have to be very clear and say no multiple times if you don't want to get run all over. Also negotiation is absolutely necessary here. One girl wanted 4 Benjamins to sign Billy Joel. Then 2. 5, then even less all within 60 seconds of talking to them. So yeah don't ever take their first offer as solid.

Gorgeous women though for the most part. Hard to say no to some of them 🤣.

SPragueCrawler
10-02-23, 00:32
Chicas: Allison the Cuban, is so hot, speaks great English and I still smell her on me now. Amazing dances and a great finisher. Even cleaned me up! I don't speak Spanish so this was a solid night. Might go again tomorrow! I love Austin!

Fla_FunMeister
10-09-23, 16:17
Yellow Rose vs. Chica Bonitas.

I will be in town later this week. Close enough for an uber to either Chica or Yellow Rose.

Don't want VIP, just some solid lap dances. Looks like Yellow Rose is $20 vs. $25 at Chica. Seems like the bonus for Chica is the VIP. (Is the average $200 all in or not including house fee?

Is there a good selection of dancers that give good lap dances at Yellow Rose?

Sounds like the grind may be more wild at Chica, worth the extra cash and hassle for a non spanish speaker?

Or is there another alternative I am missing?

TJGeek
10-26-23, 16:38

I will be in town later this week. Close enough for an uber to either Chica or Yellow Rose.

Don't want VIP, just some solid lap dances. Looks like Yellow Rose is $20 vs. $25 at Chica. Seems like the bonus for Chica is the VIP. (Is the average $200 all in or not including house fee?

Sounds like the grind may be more wild at Chica, worth the extra cash and hassle for a non spanish speaker?

Or is there another alternative I am missing?I just tried Chica last night around 10 pm. So many hot Cuban girls in all shapes and sizes (more girls than guys) who will double team you and have their hand on your crotch within 1 minute of sitting down. Took 2 to back room for $25 a song (each) and they grinded me then pulled out my shaft for a little hand shake. Later took one back for more. Unbelievable.

TJGeek
10-28-23, 17:28
I just tried Chica last night around 10 pm. So many hot Cuban girls in all shapes and sizes (more girls than guys) who will double team you and have their hand on your crotch within 1 minute of sitting down. Took 2 to back room for $25 a song (each) and they grinded me then pulled out my shaft for a little hand shake. Later took one back for more. Unbelievable.Follow up to Chica.

I got her number to meet at my hotel the next day. Wanted 600, then 500. I offered 300 but she said now (that was the in club fee). She was hot, but not 500 hot.

DeuceCummings
11-10-23, 10:09
I'm late to this convo but for future reference, it's all about what you want in my experience.

Want just lap dances? YR.

Want more? Chicas.

Want to be able to communicate in English? YR.

Are you white? YR (They flock to the white boys there but you're welcome at Chicas too).

I haven't been to YR in a long time but I did have a girl I'd meet there from time to time who was down to meet outside the club but it was a busy time in my life and never got to do it. Lost her number.

I've never got FS at Chicas but I've made it out of there with my boys empty in one dance so door fee plus one dance = $40.

Or is there another alternative I am missing?

RobertABouy
11-10-23, 15:04
I'm late to this convo but for future reference, it's all about what you want in my experience.

Want just lap dances? YR.

Want more? Chicas.

Want to be able to communicate in English? YR.

Are you white? YR (They flock to the white boys there but you're welcome at Chicas too).

I haven't been to YR in a long time but I did have a girl I'd meet there from time to time who was down to meet outside the club but it was a busy time in my life and never got to do it. Lost her number.

I've never got FS at Chicas but I've made it out of there with my boys empty in one dance so door fee plus one dance = $40.Need to watch the scammers at night at Chicas. Was there on Wednesday night and one if the dancers and her friend wanted me to go to VIP for FS. I said clearly I only wanted the hot one. After one song, the ugly on pops in and I finally threw her off and continued with the other one. I told her "$200 total for the dance". She nodded in approval. After I finished I gave her the $200 and she tells me I need $300 more! Said the $200 was for her, the $300 was for the dances. I called BS. I was back there for 4 dances.

She finally gets away from me demanding I go to ATM. Finally told her that I needed to get my ATM card out of my car. She goes to the lobby following me, but stops at the register. I told the guy outside one of his dancers tried to scam me and I am not going to come back at night. He said "they scam everyone.".

Not at all guilty. $200 is the normal donation there. Never paid more. Sure the hell ain't paying $300 more.

Korlock
11-24-23, 07:32
Hey all.

Hope you're well. I'm in your fine city next week for an event. I've read through the thread and it sounds as if Chicas is the place to go if I'm looking for FS in the club with some Latin girls. My Spanish isn't great, but I can communicate some basics, so I think I'll be good on that front.

Wanted to ask. I'm only going to be able to visit sometime in the evenings while I'm in town. Is it the sort of place that starts to get stingy on 'club rules' at night versus a bit more wild west during the daytime?

I live in Detroit. The club scene is amazing up here. If you'd like any recommendations, I'm happy to help.

RobertABouy
11-25-23, 23:22
Hey all.

Hope you're well. I'm in your fine city next week for an event. I've read through the thread and it sounds as if Chicas is the place to go if I'm looking for FS in the club with some Latin girls. My Spanish isn't great, but I can communicate some basics, so I think I'll be good on that front.

Wanted to ask. I'm only going to be able to visit sometime in the evenings while I'm in town. Is it the sort of place that starts to get stingy on 'club rules' at night versus a bit more wild west during the daytime?

I live in Detroit. The club scene is amazing up here. If you'd like any recommendations, I'm happy to help.No. Chicas gets crazier in my opinion as the day progresses into night.

Spent many nights in Detroit at Henry VIII, Bogarts and the Cricket. Always an awesome time. Chicas reminds me of Henry VIII a bit. Seedy, but in a dirty / fun way. Chicas Bonitas in Dallas is even crazier.

Korlock
11-30-23, 08:02
No. Chicas gets crazier in my opinion as the day progresses into night.

Spent many nights in Detroit at Henry VIII, Bogarts and the Cricket. Always an awesome time. Chicas reminds me of Henry VIII a bit. Seedy, but in a dirty / fun way. Chicas Bonitas in Dallas is even crazier.Alright, so I went to Chicas the other night. It was. Eh. A great selection of girls. After I found the one I liked, I realized that she didn't speak any English, and I wasn't doing a good job communicating in Spanish. I had to find another girl to come play translator. She was happy to do it for the price of a beer, LOL. I don't mind how aggressive they are, if you've ever been to a club south of the border it's the same deal. Just part of the game.

Anyway, good looking girl and I negotiate a CBJ through our translator, and we go back in the VIP. To the girl's credit, she seemed like she was genuinely trying to get me off. But it was so fucking busy in the VIP section that it clearly made her paranoid. The service came in fits and spurts as she'd constantly stop sucking and hop back on top of me to act like she was giving me a lap dance. Eventually she wound up slipping her outfit around a little bit so she could grind her pussy up and down on my dick. No full penetration, but it felt good enough and I clearly wasn't going to get an attentive CBJ, so I just went with it and found my release. She tried to get some extra money out of me for 'sex'. I politely declined, and left the club.

Have to say, the talent there is incredible. So many attractive women. But I hate the venue. I don't care if the VIP room is open style, I'm not shy and I don't care who sees me getting serviced. But if the girls can't perform without having to look over their shoulder every few minutes then I'm just not going to have a good time.

What do you think, Austin? Did I get unlucky?

Spade42
12-04-23, 13:13
Fellas, looking for advice. I'll be in Austin next month for work. My favorite / idol club is Baby Dolls in Dallas. Hoping there is a similar club / vibe in Austin. I like the high friction LD, not necessarily looking for FS. Is there a club in Austin with that vibe? Hoping to enjoy the local talent and not have to drive 3 hours. Thanks for any tips!

JakefStateFarm
01-05-24, 13:49
Alright, so I went to Chicas the other night. It was. Eh. A great selection of girls. After I found the one I liked, I realized that she didn't speak any English, and I wasn't doing a good job communicating in Spanish. I had to find another girl to come play translator. She was happy to do it for the price of a beer, LOL. I don't mind how aggressive they are, if you've ever been to a club south of the border it's the same deal. Just part of the game.

Anyway, good looking girl and I negotiate a CBJ through our translator, and we go back in the VIP. To the girl's credit, she seemed like she was genuinely trying to get me off. But it was so fucking busy in the VIP section that it clearly made her paranoid. The service came in fits and spurts as she'd constantly stop sucking and hop back on top of me to act like she was giving me a lap dance. Eventually she wound up slipping her outfit around a little bit so she could grind her pussy up and down on my dick. No full penetration, but it felt good enough and I clearly wasn't going to get an attentive CBJ, so I just went with it and found my release. She tried to get some extra money out of me for 'sex'. I politely declined, and left the club.

Have to say, the talent there is incredible. So many attractive women. But I hate the venue. I don't care if the VIP room is open style, I'm not shy and I don't care who sees me getting serviced. But if the girls can't perform without having to look over their shoulder every few minutes then I'm just not going to have a good time.

What do you think, Austin? Did I get unlucky?That was my experience as well.

Is it better in the day?

Is therr another club I can get an uninterrupted BBBJ?

RobertABouy
01-17-24, 22:23
That was my experience as well.

Is it better in the day?

Is therr another club I can get an uninterrupted BBBJ?I prefer earlier in the day. Less busy,

More solo time in VIP. Generally, girls are less scammer in the PM too.

RondaColdSon
02-10-24, 01:02
What's the fee for VIP there?

Boozer110
02-22-24, 13:23
Hi there,

I'm in Austin for a week I read the forum and decided to do a recon first. On Tuesday night I went to Chicas around 10:30 pm $17 cover. I was scanned with with a medal detector and had to surrender my pocket knife while I was visiting. As soon as I walked in. There were 2 very pretty ladies who grabbed me and invited me to dance. They are aggressive and I said to them thank you but I needed to get a drink first". They were set back a bit with my response but agreed. I went to the gar end of the bar to the only seat open and right away this beautiful girl 6 ft in heels asked me for a dance. I kindly said I just got in and would like to chill for a bit. So we chatted for a bit her name was Maribela? 26 from Cuba.

After she walked away no less than 2 minutes later another very pretty dirty blonde came right up to me and put her breasts in my face. My nose and and mouth touching her cleavage. She had great perky b c cups pink nipples. She kept insisting for a dance and I would have but I made sure I brought only enough money for a recon. I didn't get her name but she said she was 24 and she let me grab everything under her bikini. After about 10 singles she went on her way. A few more came by all insisting on a dance but we chatted I asked names where there from etc. All were Cuban newcomers. My response for not getting a dance were I just got a drink, I want to sit and relax a bit first, etc. There was a lot of hands on play I was grabbing everything as long as singles were being offered. My Spanish is about a 7 or 8 and it did help. I did notice that these girls always go back to a certain male customer after they make there rounds. I didn't see money or drinks being offered they just plop back on thre laps hands in there crotch. Anyway I will be back.

What's the deal with Pleasures?

Next stop was Perfect 10's, that was a mistake. I walked in at 1 am there was still a 20 dollar cover I peeked inside and had to ask them if there were still open no dancers to be seen. I went to the front bar had a drink after about 5 min one dancer came out for 3 songs. Will not repeat. Driving back to my hotel I went thru Georgian acres I saw 2 ladies at ones corner we waved at each other but I did not stop which was a good thing because when I got to then of the road there was a cop appeared right behind me. No issues but I had take out food on the passenger seat just in case. Overall is was good time reading this forum helped out. I'll be back at chicas please let me know if there are some other spot I should check by the end of the week if anyone's interested dm me.

RobertABouy
02-23-24, 23:00
What's the fee for VIP there?Usually $200 total at most. Can get $140-160 frequently.

RobertABouy
02-29-24, 23:08
Usually $200 total at most. Can get $140-160 frequently.Was there for a few nights this week. Had quite a few good lap dances, and three outstanding VIP sessions. First was with a spinner girl with tiny tits. She offered everything for $250 and I passed. She immediately dropped to $200. I passed and she walked away. About 20 minutes later, she offers $140 and I agreed. Fun time. More on her later.

2nd was a attractive, but athletic girl with no tats. She was really quiet and offered me a lap dance. Once in there, I splurged and went to $200 and got some really awesome action. BB as well.

3rd was another spinner at the $150 range. Long black hair, a few tats, but super aggressive action. No one in the lap dance area WOULD NOT know what was going on. 😂.

The first night I was there, the girl that offered at $140 approached me as her shift ended (8:00 ish). She asked if I could drive her home (Round Rock area). I was going opposite way, but she said she would make it "worth my time". She had me park a little bit from her apartment and proceeded to fuck my brains out again. For free (gas money I guess). She got out, and walked the rest of the way smiling back at me. Was awesome.

Heauxtepsluvme
03-01-24, 23:11
Was there for a few nights this week. Had quite a few good lap dances, and three outstanding VIP sessions. First was with a spinner girl with tiny tits. She offered everything for $250 and I passed. She immediately dropped to $200. I passed and she walked away. About 20 minutes later, she offers $140 and I agreed. Fun time. More on her later.

2nd was a attractive, but athletic girl with no tats. She was really quiet and offered me a lap dance. Once in there, I splurged and went to $200 and got some really awesome action. BB as well.

3rd was another spinner at the $150 range. Long black hair, a few tats, but super aggressive action. No one in the lap dance area WOULD NOT know what was going on. 😂.

The first night I was there, the girl that offered at $140 approached me as her shift ended (8:00 ish). She asked if I could drive her home (Round Rock area). I was going opposite way, but she said she would make it "worth my time". She had me park a little bit from her apartment and proceeded to fuck my brains out again. For free (gas money I guess). She got out, and walked the rest of the way smiling back at me. Was awesome.Goddamn man, I hope you got her number. I'd be angling to make that last rider a regular.

Luv Nooke2
04-06-24, 17:40
Do you need to know Spanish at Chicas? I'll be in town for 3 days and want to go there but I don't speak any Spanish.

NickSeetha
04-08-24, 15:52
Do you need to know Spanish at Chicas? I'll be in town for 3 days and want to go there but I don't speak any Spanish.I am in the same boat, just take google translate with you.

RobertABouy
04-12-24, 11:14
Goddamn man, I hope you got her number. I'd be angling to make that last rider a regular.Visited there again this week for three sessions. Got there early afternoon to avoid the $20 parking Bs. Every day, took a new girl back to VIP and had success for under $200 for each session. The last one was a legit smoke show. She was 23 and lean. Had 4 songs before she offered more and we quickly went to the corner. She knocked it out in a couple songs. Handed her the $200 and hit the parking lot.

The girl who I dropped off at her apartment from my last trip, she was there and offered off the clock for $$ I passed. Seemed like her plan was to make up for last time. Passed.

Heauxtepsluvme
04-13-24, 22:58
Visited there again this week for three sessions. Got there early afternoon to avoid the $20 parking Bs. Every day, took a new girl back to VIP and had success for under $200 for each session. The last one was a legit smoke show. She was 23 and lean. Had 4 songs before she offered more and we quickly went to the corner. She knocked it out in a couple songs. Handed her the $200 and hit the parking lot.

The girl who I dropped off at her apartment from my last trip, she was there and offered off the clock for $$ I passed. Seemed like her plan was to make up for last time. Passed.Thanks for the response, man. NGL, I'm grabbing any girl's number who wants to give it out. It's nice to have options and not HAVE TO deal with the club sometimes. I'll be back in Austin this summer. Can't wait to try this place out.