PDA

View Full Version : Baldwin Park

BenderOver
02-09-06, 18:36
Ok, so in the midst of the re-organization, I'm going to break loose and add this thread. Please don't debate on whether it belongs in the Los Angeles sector or not; I'm putting it here because it seems appropriate enough.

Three AMPs in BP. GS, HT on M, and HT on F. No SW activity as far as I can tell. More reviews to come.

Bender

Cres Prophet
02-10-06, 17:20
I tried Julie at HT. She's a cute latina with a huge set of bolt ons. She is slim with an ass that just looks great in a pair of jeans. She has the tramp stamp tatoo on the lower mid back area.

Short story is that she is great to look at, but she has zero personality (especially compared to Ale), and the noises she makes sounds totally fake. I'd rather they be quiet in place of that.

I wouldn't repeat with her, nor do I recommend her, but too each his own.

AsianFan
02-11-06, 13:15
I'm not usually in this area, but was last week. Stopped here because I'd read good things about it.

MS asked if I'd been there before, told her no, but the places that I usually go. Stopped to use the toilet before being taken to a room and when I came out saw a very nice looking woman, who I didn't get, and overheard MS talking on the phone to someone. She was telling him that someone wasn't working but they had a name I didn't catch and a new girl named Kuchi.

She took me to the room and as I'm finishing undressing Kuchi comes into the room, nice face, spinner type body with her clothes on. Started the massage I asked her where she was from, she said Japan, so I started asking her questions in Japanese, she quickly says "Oh, you speak the language" in English and then tells me she is half Japanese and half Korean.

She was wearing jeans and when she came around to the end of the bed where my head was I began rubbing her legs through the jeans. She had me flip and asked what I wanted and how much I'd pay, something I really dislike, but said everything and 80, she didn't seem too happy, but agreed.

She left briefly and returned to the room and began undressing, never really took her bra off, just slipped her arms out and pushed it down to her waist. Her body just looked so-so without clothes, saggy breasts and very hairy kitty. She started with a CBJ, a bit of a disappointment until she came too close and I got a whiff of her breath, her name should have been kimchi with extra garlic. What a turn off, I wilted immediately and was really that I was covered, that smell would have stayed with me a long time, cause no shower was offered either before or after.

I was able to finish okay, but I won't go out of my way for a return visit. And I'd never want to try her again if I went there.

Cres Prophet
02-22-06, 00:02
My bodys been aching from all the OT I have been putting in. I headed over and saw Sunny at GS. She's there on Monday and Tuesdays.

My primary reason for seeing her was that she gives an incredible massage that kneeds the tension out and adjusts the bones back in place, just like a visit to my friendly chiropractor.

Sonny isn't the best to look at; she's a mid- 30's chinese woman that knows the ropes, but DAMN can she massage the hell out of you and she has a good technique on the flip.

This isn't a recommendation to anyone, but for a great massage, she really knows her stuff and will have you leaving there feeling all loose and relaxed. Her service has never been rushed and she is extremely friendly. Keep her in mind if you need a great massage that works just about every muscle in your body.

Tsboy69
02-23-06, 06:17
Just my two cents. City of Industry and Pasadena should be too!

Webcams
02-23-06, 14:10
Just my two cents.Two+two=4 You're right none of them are in the City of Los Angeles, not even close.
Industry is about 20- 30 minutes away. Pasadena has it's own Section as well.

ECCrawler
02-23-06, 16:39
Just my two cents. City of Industry and Pasadena should be too!FWIW, I agree that Baldwin Park should not be under the LA section. It is mentioned within/under (appropriately?) the Pasadena section as its closest area.
Are you suggesting that these should all be under the one heading for San Gabriel Valley? IMHO, I find it easier to do my research for an area when the reports are under the local towns since I am not as familiar with what areas the San Gabriel, Bernadino and Fernando Valleys sections cover.

BenderOver
02-23-06, 18:38
When I added the forum "City of Industry" there wasn't a San Gabriel Valley section. When I added "Baldwin Park", I didn't know that Jackson added SGV on Dec 31, 2005. I'd move this forum (and the COI one too) if I could, but I can't, as far as I can tell.

Bender

Webcams
02-25-06, 00:39
When I added the forum "City of Industry" there wasn't a San Gabriel Valley section.Enough said; who knew we all went out of the city for hot rub downs and silly strippers who stroke sausage.

At least it's in the Right County, shit I once posted in the wrong state.

Bender at least you took the time to post the reports so thanks, which is alot more then most people are doing these days, sometimes I think I am just chatting with myself, I don't hear voices in my head but as slow as the boards are these days I kinda wish I did. Wait what if the voices didn't like each other? Or worse they were religious voices that told me not to stick my fingers in hot strippers as I get that VIP Dance? W0W I sure am glad the only voice I listen to is the voice of reason coming straight outta My cock !

Be Safe || Have fun

Panachemc
03-15-06, 22:59
Today, I went to visit HT on Maine around 2 pm and it was closed. I then went to HT on Francisco (sp) and not only was it closed but the sign has been taken down. I was going to go to GS, but opted against it. Anyone with news about what happened?

St Stephen
03-16-06, 20:40
They are remodeling, I was there two weeks ago and drove by Sat. night and they were open. I was wondering what happened to healing on maine myself.

Tacodelmar
03-16-06, 21:23
H T been closed for a while I went by on the 7th even other web site say they went there, they have been closed.

I Luv AMPs
03-20-06, 23:35
Wanted some relief today and called the AMPs in BP and 2 out of the 3 there did not answer. One on F and the other on M. Only one open was GS on F. Is there some kind of crack down going on? Not sure if I want to make the trek to GS now, I like to have backups in case their line ups are not up to my taste. Stay safe out there.

Kudlow
03-23-06, 12:53
I was told last week by a provider that HT was closed by LE. It looks like LE maybe clamping done in Baldwin Park.

BuddhaHead
04-01-06, 22:58
I called yesterday & today, & the mms answered saying they're open. However, I think most (all?) if their talent (Candy, Yoko) aren't working there anymore, according to the mms. Hopefully they'll return.

AizenMyoo
04-03-06, 00:33
I called yesterday & today, & the mms answered saying they're open. However, I think most (all?) if their talent (Candy, Yoko) aren't working there anymore, according to the mms. Hopefully they'll return.

I stopped in this evening, since I've had good experiences there in the past. Today's experience was bad. I think they only had one or two girls working. I only saw the one and maybe she was really tired but it was about the worst service I've had. Never even got her name. I asked and she either said "Y" or Why? She came in the room and immediately took everything off. Of course I went there for the extras, but I do like a massage first. She rubbed my back about ten seconds, then asked for the flip, and went to CBJ and FS. Would only do one position and complained that "you too long". I think I'll wait a while before returning.

Vlad De Sade
04-04-06, 02:30
Buddhahead,

My brother, How are YOU? I still havent seen SKY in SGV. I'll get to it eventually... $$$ issues lately how lame is that. F**king up my hobby time.

Dude, is ParkAsian history? I just got my new PC going and I searched for them on YAHOO and it just says closed for good! WTF??? Any intel would be appreciated. I always thought their quality was top notch. Thanks again bro. Just PM me if YOU think it best to stay off the main forum. I respect your wishes.

Laterz, da I Sadist

AsianFan
04-13-06, 12:32
Owner was noted as one of three people being indicted for running a brothel. No names given, only identified all as males, and claimed that they were involved in human trafficking and forced prostitution.

Maybe a new owner will finish the previously mentioned remodel.

AF

Yodaman
04-13-06, 15:13
Owner was noted as one of three people being indicted for running a brothel. No names given, only identified all as males, and claimed that they were involved in human trafficking and forced prostitution.

Maybe a new owner will finish the previously mentioned remodel.

AF

I watched the channel 7 eyewitness news in HD yesterday at 5:00 and 6z:00 pm, I don't know which one you watched, but there was NO mention of forced prostitution, or human traddicing nadas, none.

They did mention that one woman was involved and that there was another related operation in Texas. The only charges that I heard were Pimping and running a brothel.

AsianFan
04-13-06, 18:34
I only watched at 6:00, I remember them saying that the women working in the AMPs were forced into prostitution to repay the cost of getting them into the US. They mentioned three men, one was the owner of an AMP in Texas, and they showed pictures of three different AMPS, one was HT. I didn't recognize the other two. We obviously heard different things, saw nothing in the paper to back up what I heard.

AF

I watched the channel 7 eyewitness news in HD yesterday at 5:00 and 6z:00 pm, I don't know which one you watched, but there was NO mention of forced prostitution, or human traddicing nadas, none.

They did mention that one woman was involved and that there was another related operation in Texas. The only charges that I heard were Pimping and running a brothel.

Cres Prophet
04-24-06, 13:36
I visited GS and was looking for Sunny. Sunny has always given incredible massages and always works the kinks out of my back or relaxes the muscles entirely. Sunny wasn't in that day, though she ususally would be. I knew that Ale or Anna wouldn't be in and I was going to leave, but I was told that Eva was in today.

I had never seen Eva, so I decided to go ahead. I came looking for a great massage to start with and I was hoping that Eva would be good. Lame massage. In general the whole experience was lame. I can't recommend her to anyone, of course, YMMV.

I won't go there again, unless I know that one of the girls that I have a rapport with is there. That means Anna, Ale or Sunny.

BenderOver
04-26-06, 12:15
Went to GS looking for Koko. She's working Th and F. MMS tried to push Cece on me, so I figured, "WTH, why not." K gal, looks = 4, body = 3, personality = 7. She looked like a hog with no ass. About 35 pounds over. I don't believe I actually went through with it. Should have just gotten the massage and bailed.

.4+1.0, cbj, cfs. Pretty good massage though. But everything else was a major let down. The hobby is dead in this city.

Cece is a two thumbs down on looks and age alone. This really dropped the popularity scale of GS with me. What a shithole this place is turning out to be.

Bender

PS: Cres, Anna looks like a 7 to me. Not worth a try unless she flies Greece for less than 1.5. Is she worth the try?

Cres Prophet
04-26-06, 12:58
Went to GS looking for Koko. She's working Th and F. MMS tried to push Cece on me, so I figured, "WTH, why not." K gal, looks = 4, body = 3, personality = 7. She looked like a hog with no ass. About 35 pounds over. I don't believe I actually went through with it. Should have just gotten the massage and bailed.

.4+1.0, cbj, cfs. Pretty good massage though. But everything else was a major let down. The hobby is dead in this city.

Cece is a two thumbs down on looks and age alone. This really dropped the popularity scale of GS with me. What a shithole this place is turning out to be.

Bender

PS: Cres, Anna looks like a 7 to me. Not worth a try unless she flies Greece for less than 1.5. Is she worth the try?
Ale is the best looking of the bunch there (sat & sun). I'm pretty certain that in a past post you mentioned that you kept a log of different girls and that Anna didn't fly Greece anymore.

I like Anna because she's decent looking (not as good as Ale), has a personality, speaks english well, and has an amazing set of tits on her that aren't bolt ons. It's always YMMV, but I've always been satisfied with her.

As far as getting the best massage, Sunny has been great. She's not a great looker, is overweight some and is older, but she is a very well trainined masseuse that knows how to relax the muscles and leave you feeling great.

BenderOver
04-27-06, 13:28
I looked back at my logs, and you're right! I did find an Anna that didn't fly to Greece since her surgery; however, the Anna I saw there a few days ago was not the same chica. This one's a little chunkier and slightly older. At the time, I didn't want to partake and toftt, sort of.

By way of the grape vine at GS, Eva is supposed to be the Greek goddess, though I don't know her asking.

Finally, Ally takes the A-train too, but she's the priciest of them all. Asked for 3.0, accepted my offer of 2.0 and boy did I board that train heavy. Awesome trip.

Bender

PS. Ally's hot. damn hot. but to be fair, she's lost some pts on the looks scale for me since she died her hair red. When she was a brunette, oh yes smokin. But darker skinned girls don't look good with red hair. Gotta be Irish lily white skin, ya know?

Ale is the best looking of the bunch there (sat & sun). I'm pretty certain that in a past post you mentioned that you kept a log of different girls and that Anna didn't fly Greece anymore.

I like Anna because she's decent looking (not as good as Ale), has a personality, speaks english well, and has an amazing set of tits on her that aren't bolt ons. It's always YMMV, but I've always been satisfied with her.

As far as getting the best massage, Sunny has been great. She's not a great looker, is overweight some and is older, but she is a very well trainined masseuse that knows how to relax the muscles and leave you feeling great.

Misfit
04-28-06, 04:51
Somebody really needs to move this thread over to Pasadena or the SGV section. Wait let me bust out the map, yep cause BP in no where near Downtown LA. Just my $0.02 worth.

Misfit

Jp008
05-01-06, 12:48
Kind of new to this forum. Where is GS? I assume the place is a AMP. If anyone can provide the locale, I would love to check the place out.

Thanks,

Jp008

I Luv AMPs
05-02-06, 02:43
Kind of new to this forum. Where is GS? I assume the place is a AMP. If anyone can provide the locale, I would love to check the place out.

Thanks,

Jp008You gotta be kidding right? Post some info.

JankyFreak
05-14-06, 13:53
since nothing interesting has been posted in a while.

HT is open again. WOOT WOOT.

There is good talent in there again. Her name was R... (korean)
In terms of a review. OK sensual massage. Overall about 8.
DATY, 69 (so fun), CBJ, Reverse CG, CG, Mish, ended with doggie.

Some favorites are still there after their reopening.

HAPPY M0ng3ring

Rohanrider
06-04-06, 20:09
Hey Guys,

I am new to this site and was wondering if anybody could help me out. I used to frequent this place called Color Perfect Tanning on Franciscquito, like a block away from Green Spa. It closed down in mid March and I lost contact with a girl named Lisa who used to work there. She was a true GFE and wanted to see if she was working anywere else. The owner of the establishment told me she was working at another place but wouldn't tell me where. She's a latina, about 5'4", brown curly hair, a C cup, with a small tattoo of an asian character on her left arm, when I would do her she would moan loudely. If anybody has any info please let me know. I'd like to have some fun with her again

Rohanrider
06-04-06, 20:12
Anyone know were Lisa went?

Member #2157
06-07-06, 09:38
since nothing interesting has been posted in a while.

HT is open again. WOOT WOOT.

There is good talent in there again. Her name was R... (korean)
In terms of a review. OK sensual massage. Overall about 8.
DATY, 69 (so fun), CBJ, Reverse CG, CG, Mish, ended with doggie.

Some favorites are still there after their reopening.

HAPPY M0ng3ringStill in same location?

Phone #? Tried the old (626) 480-8004 but no one picks up.

Success Story
06-08-06, 09:34
Still in same location?

Phone #? Tried the old (626) 480-8004 but no one picks up.I think it's the place on Maine 626-962-7999

Member #2157
06-08-06, 20:44
I think it's the place on Maine 626-962-7999My bad, I thought it was the one at 13253 Francisquito.

I Luv AMPs
06-26-06, 22:27
Drove by HT and their sign has been torn down with some kind of remodeling going on inside. Didn't look like they were sprucing up an AMP but rather it looked like one of the business next door was expanding.

It's a damn shame too, HT has some good talent there in years past and it will be missed.

Kool Klyde
08-15-06, 00:26
Just to let you brothers beware, HT on maine recvd an unwelcome visit from Uncle Leo and his boys this afternoon. Will post this in other sections to get the guys that don't look here.

Beware and be safe.

kk

Webcams
09-17-06, 18:42
All clear for HH @ ul's place?

Kudlow
09-18-06, 01:41
Just to let you brothers beware, HT on maine recvd an unwelcome visit from Uncle Leo and his boys this afternoon. Will post this in other sections to get the guys that don't look here.

Beware and be safe.

kkI've been to HT at least 3 times since your message. So far all clear. I havent even seen any LE cars. The girls and mamasan said "everything ok."

JankyFreak
09-19-06, 14:44
I've been to HT at least 3 times since your message. So far all clear. I havent even seen any LE cars. The girls and mamasan said "everything ok."

glad to hear that everything is ok... this is the only cool place left...

Success Story
09-23-06, 13:24
Does anyone know where Jennifer (Korean) works now?

One of the girls from the now closed MP.

Thanks

Kudlow
09-29-06, 07:26
Does anyone know where Angie from GS went too? I miss that.

THL777
10-12-06, 00:02
Any new report on HT (Maine), I need to unload soon and hate to make a trip if its close.

Thanks

Kudlow
10-12-06, 04:44
Any new report on HT (Maine), I need to unload soon and hate to make a trip if its close.

ThanksI was there last week. They relieve all aches and pains.

MikeFandango
10-12-06, 12:52

ThanksSometime is close, sometimes is open, the best day seems Thursday mornings. I Usually call before I Take the trip.

Cres Prophet
01-09-07, 00:12
Bender knows how hit and miss GS is; mostly miss.

I saw Jenny, a new asian there. My personal take is that she wasn't worth the effort and immediately started to haggle for more $.

I'll never see her again.

Kudlow
01-09-07, 11:50
Bender knows how hit and miss GS is; mostly miss.

I saw Jenny, a new asian there. My personal take is that she wasn't worth the effort and immediately started to haggle for more $.

I'll never see her again.

It's been hit and miss at this place for me too. I remember Angie who left sometime in May. I've been trying to find her. What does Jenny look like?

Cres Prophet
01-09-07, 13:06
It's been hit and miss at this place for me too. I remember Angie who left sometime in May. I've been trying to find her. What does Jenny look like?
Skinny, no ass or tits. Hair and makeup was done up nice. Her attitude was generally ok, but the immediate haggling killed it for me.

BenderOver
01-09-07, 14:06
I go to COI for Korean food. Sampling GS is only fun if the mexican food there has a some greek spices. Otherwise, I tend to stay away. Better can be found elsewhere definitely.

Bender

PS: Things have definitely turn for the worse since HT/F went down. HT/M is vanilla and it doesn't have the milaege that COI offers.

Kudlow
01-09-07, 17:12
PS: Things have definitely turn for the worse since HT/F went down. HT/M is vanilla and it doesn't have the milaege that COI offers.[/QUOTE]

HT/M is my current favorite. I've sampled most of the food there and have been full when I leave. I especially like the gemstone and the mouse.

Be Cool80
08-26-07, 09:37
Fucking last night I went there, 40 at the door and 140 for F. That seem like they charge too much for out the door than before. Service kinda rushing, just F only no massage at all.

Good luck guy

Member #4452
09-16-07, 12:36
Went to this place several years ago and got a hottie named Pepsi the service was good but not great. I was in the area recently and decided to try it out.

Got a pretty good looking K girl named Nana I think. Anyways she asks for the $ up front. Give $ and she ask for. 2 more. Promising a BBBJ. So I fork it up. This beeatch tries to trick me by using her hand and bobbing her head, like I'm going to fall for that shit! Anyways she then climbs on top of me. BBFS I'm thinking? She had me going for a minute, but when I get up to do doggie she insists on a helmet.

I'm thinking hey didn't she just climb up on top of me no hat? Then I realized she had been using her hand same as the fake BJ. So to this point I had gotten a HJ for $. 2 and she had been rushing the whole time. Wtf. So now covered up I go for doggie and she starts complaining after 30 secs!

I then got up and told her to get the mamasan, she then says ok ok, and gives a lame BBBJ for about maybe 1 min, then puts on the cover and says hurry up, keep in mind we are now about 9 minutes into the half hour. So I just get dressed and get the mms. I tell her what has been happening and tell her I expect a refund from Nana. Nana starts mouthing off stuff to the mms in korean. I end up getting back. 8 which is what I asked for.

Thinking back I should have gotten all of it back, but I guess I'm just a nice guy. These young k girls are not service oriented like they were only just a few short years ago. I think other mongers are spoiling them Guys if a girl is giving lame service, just put your boot in her ass and get a refund, this will teach them real quick who is in charge. Don't be a pussy or the girls will take advantage of that. They don't think your a nice guy, they just think your a sucker. If anybody has a spot where they have young k-girls with good service. Please pm. Thanks.

Chance 62
09-16-07, 14:47
I had the same thing happen, but she wanted 80 for HJ and I said forget it. But she said how much do you have and I said I'm not paying 80 HJ. I ended up getting a BJ 80 and she told me next time bring more $.

Blueprint1
09-16-07, 15:21
You don't know the difference between a HJ and sex?

MasterPelican
09-22-07, 12:05
Bad boob job, but that view from behind is awesome!

Long blond hair... nice tan and a beeyooteefull rumpus!

10 minus 2 for the boob job!

One bill

Chance 62
09-23-07, 17:29
Bad boob job, but that view from behind is awesome!

Long blond hair... nice tan and a beeyooteefull rumpus!

10 minus 2 for the boob job!

One billWent to GS sat and asked for lilly, paid 40 for the door fee and off to the room and man was she HOT great tits (bolt ons) fine booty very sexy, great she thoght that she new me but it was my first time there. Got FS for $ I will return she said next time I could pop twice.

BenderOver
09-28-07, 20:11
Went to GS a couple of weeks ago. Ally's still smokin hot. She's my ATF latina. I've had lots better in the past, but that's the past. No more LeSuns and LePaz's in the area anymore.

Ally's real clean, so don't expect to go bb with her. She might do bbbj on you a little, if you're a frequent client and if you kick over an additional 40 more. So do the math. 40 to get in, 100 for fs, 40 for bbbj extra. That's a fuXXin lot. I've gone in for 40 + 180 and gotten foreign with her. nice. She's still up for that kind of fun. Actually more now than before. She was a real prude a few years ago. I think me and a couple of mongerers and maybe her boyfriend must have loosened her up back there.

Asides from the trz asian apartments here and there, things have really slowed down. The only places to hit now are GS, A1, Mina's, and Crystal's.

Hey, has anyone gone to Sopi lately? I haven't visitted those broads in ages.

Bender

LimaBeansStink
09-29-07, 17:53
Went to GS today and asked for Ally. She walks in and asks me to disrobe and says she'll be back. I do as told and when she comes back she proceeds to give me a massage. I try to get her to do more and she says she only does massage? WTF? How do I get FS? Never having been to a MP I was wondering if I did anything wrong. This totally sucked! They were nice enough to give me back my money though.

Good Patient
11-04-07, 16:38
Anyone know if the AMP in the mini mall on the corner of Puente and Francisquito is closed? I went by earlier today and the door was locked. Nobody home.

The Flatline
11-05-07, 02:29
Went to GS today and asked for Ally. She walks in and asks me to disrobe and says she'll be back. I do as told and when she comes back she proceeds to give me a massage. I try to get her to do more and she says she only does massage? WTF? How do I get FS? Never having been to a MP I was wondering if I did anything wrong. This totally sucked! They were nice enough to give me back my money though.

Depends on how blunt you were, and if you gave off the LE vibe. I don't know the provider in question, but I can easily say that if you didn't have the right "etiquette" you would get shot down. Read the board, participate a little more, and learn a bit.

Also, sometimes the first time or two you only get a massage, and you have to build up some trust. Asking for your money back is NOT a good way to build trust.

LimaBeansStink
11-05-07, 09:58
Depends on how blunt you were, and if you gave off the LE vibe. I don't know the provider in question, but I can easily say that if you didn't have the right "etiquette" you would get shot down. Read the board, participate a little more, and learn a bit.

Also, sometimes the first time or two you only get a massage, and you have to build up some trust. Asking for your money back is NOT a good way to build trust.I don't know if I didn't follow ettiquette. I simply lay there and let her massage my back and then I turned over. During the massage we talked a bit. She asked how I heard about her (I asked for her by name) and I told her a friend of mine recommended her. But it was obvious from her hesitation she wasn't going to do more than massage. So, I asked about it (FS) by asking her if she only offered massage because my friend said she would do more than massage? I don't know if that's blunt or not. I think it omits enough info to make it useless legally but is enough to make it useful for mongers. She said only massage and that my friend might have misinformed me (not her exact words, I'm paraphrasing). She then offered to refund my money. So, having discerned that I was not going to get FS but that I could get my money back, I took my money.

I did NOT as you said ASK for my money back. How did you get to "me asking for my money back" from me saying "they were nice enough to give me back my money? "

I always think it's funny how people inject a little bit about themselves into what they read. I think it helps them understand what they read even if it's not actually what's written. I don't mean this as an insult I'm just making an observation (and I actually do find it amusing).

I any case, I appreciate the feedback. I've since been to an AMP and I did not have the problems I had at GSS. I don't believe I acted any differently there. Although, they were pretty clear when I got there I was going to get laid. There was no ambiguity there. So maybe I gave off more of a relaxed vibe. Or maybe I gave off the really horny as hell vibe. Clearly I did not give off the LE vibe.

The Flatline
11-05-07, 19:11
I don't know if I didn't follow ettiquette. I simply lay there and let her massage my back and then I turned over. During the massage we talked a bit. She asked how I heard about her (I asked for her by name) and I told her a friend of mine recommended her. But it was obvious from her hesitation she wasn't going to do more than massage. So, I asked about it (FS) by asking her if she only offered massage because my friend said she would do more than massage? I don't know if that's blunt or not. I think it omits enough info to make it useless legally but is enough to make it useful for mongers. She said only massage and that my friend might have misinformed me (not her exact words, I'm paraphrasing). She then offered to refund my money. So, having discerned that I was not going to get FS but that I could get my money back, I took my money.

I did NOT as you said ASK for my money back. How did you get to "me asking for my money back" from me saying "they were nice enough to give me back my money? "

I always think it's funny how people inject a little bit about themselves into what they read. I think it helps them understand what they read even if it's not actually what's written. I don't mean this as an insult I'm just making an observation (and I actually do find it amusing).

I any case, I appreciate the feedback. I've since been to an AMP and I did not have the problems I had at GSS. I don't believe I acted any differently there. Although, they were pretty clear when I got there I was going to get laid. There was no ambiguity there. So maybe I gave off more of a relaxed vibe. Or maybe I gave off the really horny as hell vibe. Clearly I did not give off the LE vibe.

Probably just got the vibe. It happens to everyone. Then again, maybe she was on her period, or had cramps, or was recovering from an STD, or god only knows what else.

As for asking for your money back, I've yet to see any MP give money back for providing only a massage, which is, let's face it, what you paid for. Getting a refund for missing out on what is essentially an "extra" (hence the term), is highly unusual. Usually you have to complain at the least, or ask for your money back. Some places might refund if you made an issue of it I suppose, but even then, it seems highly unlikely that they'd volunteer to return your money without any prompting from you at all.

I'm not injecting myself into what you said, I applied common sense to what you said. If you asked 100 people on the street how they would interpret "they gave me my money back" from a place you weren't happy with, I'd be surprised if you didn't have 100 people assume you asked for a refund.

Don't be so touchy. You're new here, and while I'm not exactly a pillar of the community like some other folks are, I do try to contribute when I can.

Kpassman
11-05-07, 21:45
Recently went to HT and simply put, had the best service posibble. Did whatever I wanted to do to my provider including paying the amount I wanted to. Hip hip hooray!

LimaBeansStink
11-06-07, 04:34
Probably just got the vibe. It happens to everyone. Then again, maybe she was on her period, or had cramps, or was recovering from an STD, or god only knows what else.

As for asking for your money back, I've yet to see any MP give money back for providing only a massage, which is, let's face it, what you paid for. Getting a refund for missing out on what is essentially an "extra" (hence the term), is highly unusual. Usually you have to complain at the least, or ask for your money back. Some places might refund if you made an issue of it I suppose, but even then, it seems highly unlikely that they'd volunteer to return your money without any prompting from you at all.

I'm not injecting myself into what you said, I applied common sense to what you said. If you asked 100 people on the street how they would interpret "they gave me my money back" from a place you weren't happy with, I'd be surprised if you didn't have 100 people assume you asked for a refund.

Don't be so touchy. You're new here, and while I'm not exactly a pillar of the community like some other folks are, I do try to contribute when I can.GSS was the first MP I'd ever visited. So, given my limited (no experience really) experience even I was a bit surprised when they offered to refund my money. I didn't ask for my money back but she massaged me for only about 5 min and that may have been why she offered to refund my money. I don't know why she made that offer. I didn't make a scene and I wasn't pissed when the provider said I wasn't getting any more than a massage. Whether this is highly unusual, I don't know because I don't have enough experience with MP's to know. All I can do is speak about my own experience.

As for being touchy about it, I tried to go to great lengths to indicate that I was amused (not angry, not touchy, genuinely amused-nothing more).

Your suggestion to equate applying common sense and asking 100 people on the street their opinions on the matter seems counterintuitive.

Anyway, I don't know what I did wrong. But I'm glad you mentioned that extras really are "extras" and a client should have no real expectation that he will get anything more than a massage. This means I'll have to be positive about the extras at any future MP I visit.

The Flatline
11-07-07, 17:09
GSS was the first MP I'd ever visited. So, given my limited (no experience really) experience even I was a bit surprised when they offered to refund my money. I didn't ask for my money back but she massaged me for only about 5 min and that may have been why she offered to refund my money. I don't know why she made that offer. I didn't make a scene and I wasn't pissed when the provider said I wasn't getting any more than a massage. Whether this is highly unusual, I don't know because I don't have enough experience with MP's to know. All I can do is speak about my own experience.

As for being touchy about it, I tried to go to great lengths to indicate that I was amused (not angry, not touchy, genuinely amused-nothing more).

Your suggestion to equate applying common sense and asking 100 people on the street their opinions on the matter seems counterintuitive.

Anyway, I don't know what I did wrong. But I'm glad you mentioned that extras really are "extras" and a client should have no real expectation that he will get anything more than a massage. This means I'll have to be positive about the extras at any future MP I visit.

Ah see I thought you had gotten the full massage and then gotten your money back. A 5 minute rub would prompt for your money back easily. I'm almost certain she got the LE vibe off of you from that piece of info alone. By ending the massage right then, and refunding your money, they are showing the "cop" that they don't approve, nor do they engage, in such activities and are legit. Which is bullsh*t, but if they get paranoid they'd rather loose one customer potentially than go to jail and get fined.

And as for common sense, the literal definition is sense that is common to many people. If 100 random people agree on something, it's probably common sense. No big deal at the end.

Realize that extras are really prostitution, and that laws cover them accordingly. Granted, some places are "sure bets" unless they get the LE vibe, but in the end, most massage joints won't get repeat customers unless they offer "extras". Unless you develop regulars, just go in, expecting no more than to have a woman rub her hands all over you, and if you get more, great. If not, you're out 40 bucks and you go to the next place and try again, and you cross the one place off your list.

BenderOver
11-24-07, 03:38
GSS was the first MP I'd ever visited. So, given my limited (no experience really) experience even I was a bit surprised when they offered to refund my money.

The place is called GS. GSS is another place in COI. Ally's one of my faves, so ease up on her. From what you're telling me, she got a bad LE vibe from you. If you didn't do anything to offend her, then I can tell you what to do correctly next time you see her. If you've already done something to piss her off, go find someone else to rub up against, as it'll be tough to change her mind. Whatever the case, I can tell you that it's probably not Ally's fault that the situation ended up the way it did. Your actions weren't "veteran" enough maybe.

Bender

Number908
01-06-08, 15:09
Not sure if there was a LE bust and cleaned house but all new batch of girls. I got the HH with Misha who gave a half-decent massge. CBJ was so-so too but her gentle tongue action got me in the mood. We then moved on to cowgirl and ended with mish. She seemed to enjoy herself on the ride (not the fake moan and wished I'd pop soon kind), which made my experience all the more enjoyable.

Overall:
Looks: 7
Attitude: 7
Service: 7 (CBJ was more of tease than a real BJ but the main course made up for it.)

I'll probably try someone else next time.

Socal2007
01-07-08, 19:57
Stopped by BS this morning on the way to work(9:45am). They were open. I asked for 30 minutes. and Mamasan asked if I had been there before. I hadn't so I lied and told her I was there 3 months ago. She asked who I saw and I played it like I was having a hard time remembering the name. Julie??...Joy?? She seemed to believe me.

She took me to my room and Micky came in. 21-25 7/10. Perfect natural boobs. She was pretty forward right off the bat. I figured she might be feeling me out in case I was LEO. So she came over to give me a hug and I let my hands wander. Perfect tight little butt.

We discussed what type of "massage" I wanted and pricing.

Received a CBJ and a nice rubdown.

Gave her 60 for her time.

I plan on making GS one of my regular stops.

Sobewon
01-08-08, 20:44
Newbie Here.

Been reading report and want to check out GS. Now where is it? Can you PM with the info.

Thanks.

BenderOver
01-09-08, 21:52
So this report's not technically in BP, but it's a 5 min drive from BP so I'll put it here.

From TOF, some of you guys may know about A-1. I won't give much details about it, except for the fact that it's an actual storefront MP (accupressure and accupuncture) located in the more industrial part of Arcadia. The place actually isn't even called A-1, so I don't know why everyone knows it as A-1.

Lulu's my fave there. 40 to get in. after that, it's 40 for hj or 60 for bbbj, never got any further than that, though others have claimed 100 fs is on the menu. I would tend to believe that claim, I just never demanded it or gotten pushy enough for it. 60 for a bbbj is pretty good for me.

Seen another gal, Lily, she's not a looker, but does the job. same menu as Lulu.

Cece doesn't look attractive to me. I never partaken in any of her services, including massage. Why bother?

All the providers are 30 to 40 y.o., so if you're looking for a spring chicken, this aint the place. I don't frequent it too often anymore anyways. Seems the rumor is that Leo's gonna come knockin on their door any day now; but that's been the rumor for like 6 months now and it's business like usual. Who knows.

Seniors can ask me about this place. I don't give it super high marks, but Lulu's got an absolutely smokin body for a milf and her nipples are super hot. If she's attracted to you, multiple visits will get you some rewarding menu items. I gave her an accidental CIM one time during a hot bbbj session when I had my finger knuckle deep in her brown eye. Accidental... heh, wink wink.

Bender

MasterPelican
01-09-08, 22:02
That's what Pops told me 4 mo's. ago.

Tc Rick
01-10-08, 11:47
If anyone cares, Lulu is Papasons sister-in-law and Linda is her sister. Linda is the occasional Mamason there. Linda ran under-the-radar apartment mps in Alhambra, Arcadia and Rosemead for years. I'm sure Lulu will be back as she has to return to China to renew her legal statis in the US. They are all very nice people and if you saw Lily a few months ago you wont recognize her now. Tummy tuck, lasics and teeth work have her looking much better now. They are very accomidating, however also very cautious as le frequently comes in to conduct certification checks of the girls. Also, Linda has her own shop in Industry on Gale. As she likes things on the down-low I will not give any additional info.

BenderOver
01-10-08, 21:14
If anyone cares, Lulu is Papasons sister-in-law and Linda is her sister. Linda is the occasional Mamason there. Linda ran under-the-radar apartment mps in Alhambra, Arcadia and Rosemead for years. I'm sure Lulu will be back as she has to return to China to renew her legal statis in the US. They are all very nice people and if you saw Lily a few months ago you wont recognize her now. Tummy tuck, lasics and teeth work have her looking much better now. They are very accomidating, however also very cautious as le frequently comes in to conduct certification checks of the girls. Also, Linda has her own shop in Industry on Gale. As she likes things on the down-low I will not give any additional info.

Wow, that's a lot of inside information there! You must have been frequent. =D

Lulu was in China for a couple of weeks in December. PPS told me she would be available day after Xmas; I didn't have time to return since, so I don't know if his schedule is accurate or not.

Bender

Roxtar 5150
01-11-08, 01:58
Love going to gs. Vivian is a hell of a girl and so is nicole. Can someone pm me the location of a1? I wonder if I can get that bbbj on the first trip. Not a lot of providers offer that no matter how many times I ask

Kpassman
01-12-08, 20:51
So far, all the girls that I've met at HT provide me with gfe. I've been able to do everything I want such as playing out me dreams of being a gyn. Funny thing is that Mamasan always knocks on the door but I always get a good 20 minutes extra without being rushed.

Looks like I found me a gold mine. Whoop whoop.

Wzsxf
01-13-08, 18:47
Brand new here in this forum, seems like you guys are having fun, live in BP, wanna know the location of GS and HT, is that abbreviations of place? Which street are they on? Thanks for help, looking for some AMP in town.

JankyFreak
01-24-08, 20:32
Haven't been to HT in a while. Good old buddy mine, LadyLover, has been trying to convince me to try it again as he always had good time there.

We had friends in town who wanted to try the Amp scene so we took them to a local place where everyone "appears" to know your name, ie GFE.

We took over HT and fill all the rooms. It was like old times in there hot girls and good service. CBJ, MISH, DATY, Doggie. All to be had.

One of my buddies is Mr Porn Star so he took forever and pissed off the girl he had but she was still hot. I think he did not end even with a BBHJ

Can't remember all of the girls name but they were all Korean. Ranging from 7-9 in looks.

Your fellow Monger
JF, newly born again HT patron

Flyincbr
01-25-08, 00:00
Haven't been to HT in a while. Good old buddy mine, LadyLover, has been trying to convince me to try it again as he always had good time there.

We had friends in town who wanted to try the Amp scene so we took them to a local place where everyone "appears" to know your name, ie GFE.

We took over HT and fill all the rooms. It was like old times in there hot girls and good service. CBJ, MISH, DATY, Doggie. All to be had.

One of my buddies is Mr Porn Star so he took forever and pissed off the girl he had but she was still hot. I think he did not end even with a BBHJ

Can't remember all of the girls name but they were all Korean. Ranging from 7-9 in looks.

Your fellow Monger,

JF, newly born again HT patronI'm the porn star mentioned above. Yes, it was my first time as JF had been pressuring me for 4+ years to try it out and I finally gave in. I was unable to finish off in 30 minutes. The last 10 minutes was unsuccessfully spent with her giving a vigorous BBHJ. Both her arms fatigued & useless, combined with "times up! " being yelled outside was enough for me. I guess I need an hour next time.

JankyFreak
01-25-08, 13:24
I'm the porn star mentioned above. Yes, it was my first time as JF had been pressuring me for 4+ years to try it out and I finally gave in. I was unable to finish off in 30 minutes. The last 10 minutes was unsuccessfully spent with her giving a vigorous BBHJ. Both her arms fatigued & useless, combined with "times up! " being yelled outside was enough for me. I guess I need an hour next time.

Well porn star you need to just pick the right girl next time. Screw the mamasan's time requests. Just plow on through.

Or make your girl cum two times she won't care if there is extra time.

JF

Ladylover
01-25-08, 20:32
I'm the porn star mentioned above. Yes, it was my first time as JF had been pressuring me for 4+ years to try it out and I finally gave in. I was unable to finish off in 30 minutes. The last 10 minutes was unsuccessfully spent with her giving a vigorous BBHJ. Both her arms fatigued & useless, combined with "times up! " being yelled outside was enough for me. I guess I need an hour next time.

Mr. Pornstar we are going back! This time you are not drinking before hand and just do as you want. You are paying good hard earned money and you shouldn't have to settle for her finishing you off with a HJ. You need one of the other Rockstars at HT that will ride you like a crazed cowgirl. Sasha always knows how to ride me just as long as you can put up with her saying she loves you and wants you to marry her.

JankyFreak
01-25-08, 22:41
Mr. Pornstar we are going back! This time you are not drinking before hand and just do as you want. You are paying good hard earned money and you shouldn't have to settle for her finishing you off with a HJ. You need one of the other Rockstars at HT that will ride you like a crazed cowgirl. Sasha always knows how to ride me just as long as you can put up with her saying she loves you and wants you to marry her.

I think we have an Addict now... Nina was good as well... Not a pornstar looking chick but can service very well.

Rolex333
01-31-08, 16:54
Did something go down at HT? Been calling all morning and it goes straight to voice mail.

MasterPelican
02-01-08, 19:15
If anyone cares, Lulu is Papasons sister-in-law and Linda is her sister. Linda is the occasional Mamason there. Linda ran under-the-radar apartment mps in Alhambra, Arcadia and Rosemead for years. I'm sure Lulu will be back as she has to return to China to renew her legal statis in the US. They are all very nice people and if you saw Lily a few months ago you wont recognize her now. Tummy tuck, lasics and teeth work have her looking much better now. They are very accomidating, however also very cautious as le frequently comes in to conduct certification checks of the girls. Also, Linda has her own shop in Industry on Gale. As she likes things on the down-low I will not give any additional info.Grumpy man said she was there Wed.

MasterPelican
03-07-08, 22:48
Pops said lulu quit, so I got Tracy.

Above decent looks

Small boobage-hoover friendly

Went for bottom peel. "piliud" she said.

Tipped 4 5's post/ HJ

Elmarro70
03-14-08, 14:40
Anybody knows what happened to lilly? , nice see rack latina and nice ass, she used to be at HT the one that clsed. Any info wil be apprecitted.

Thanks

Hurricane Usa
03-24-08, 13:11
I hope I get this right.

I need information on GS in BP.

I have no idea on how to approach this just need some advice.

Blitz Dog
03-24-08, 21:20
You talking about Lilly from Costa Rica? Thats still my girl I talk to her often, she is at Green Spa!

B Malibu
03-25-08, 01:15
Anybody knows what happened to lilly? , nice see rack latina and nice ass, she used to be at HT the one that clsed. Any info wil be apprecitted.

Thanks
I know who you're talking about... the Lilly that sorta' looked like Catherine Zeta-Jones. Nice tits and always wore sexy lingerie. She would start off with a lotion massage, then would go to the corner and strip down to her bra and panties before starting the fun.

She was super nice and sexy as hell. She didn't get into (it) that much and never looked me in the eyes while bangin', but she was beautiful and never complained.

If she is at Green, I'd sure like someone to confirm as I'd be back there tomorrow!

Luv Pussy
03-25-08, 01:38
Saw Asian Coco this evening. I called her number. And told her I wanted to come see her. I was warned in advance that she was not someone I would want to be seen with in public. BUT DAMN!

But. BBBJ. 4. Offered fs for. 2 more. I offered. 1 and she took it. Sloppy wet and felt awesome! She told me that I was a nice guy and offered me water and fruit as I left.

I think I'm gonna just save up a few bucks and see Mag in ktown next or one of the AMPs on SM blvd.

Waytogo
03-25-08, 13:12
I've been tempted to try G.S., cuz I haven't experience an LMP.

What's the damage at G.S.?

Luv Pussy
03-25-08, 17:02
Seems like the Thai massage places are by and large 90% legit. Some you can get hj but that's it. And it took me a year to find a Thai place where I could even get that. But pretty much all of them offer great massage.

Can somebody PM me a place where I can find a Thai AMP w/fs?

Or perhaps an indy? SFV, or Hollywood preferably.

Chance 62
03-26-08, 01:03
I know who you're talking about... the Lilly that sorta' looked like Catherine Zeta-Jones. Nice tits and always wore sexy lingerie. She would start off with a lotion massage, then would go to the corner and strip down to her bra and panties before starting the fun.

She was super nice and sexy as hell. She didn't get into (it) that much and never looked me in the eyes while bangin', but she was beautiful and never complained.

If she is at Green, I'd sure like someone to confirm as I'd be back there tomorrow!I believe she use to go by liliana she lives in riverside and has work at green spa for sometime, she gives great servicehas fake rack with alot of curves could be the same girl you say looks like catherine zeta jones. Very friendly.

Ladylover
03-26-08, 02:16
Went to HT yesterday around 4pm asked mamasan to show me the girls. She only showed me 2, but I noticed there were 2 others in the back. Picked the cuter of the 2 girls. I don't recall her name, because I honestly don't care for the fake names they give. She was cute with a nice tight body and small b-cup boobs. The one down side was she smelled horribly of Kimchee (korean fermented cabbage). Massage was exceptional, cbj was great, cg was akward, mish was rewarding. All in all great experience 1.40 was the damage.

Hurricane Usa
03-27-08, 17:58
Need help on how much damage will be to go to GS - also what do i need to do to get in the door and get what i need without leaving with only a massage?

AizenMyoo
12-16-08, 02:15
I don't want to say anything about a specific place. In general, for places which might offer FS in this area, the providers will be happy with $100. This is in addition to whatever you pay when you first enter. Other services might be less.

Unless the staff at any AMP pick up a vibe that you might be law enforcement you won't have to do much to get what you may want. Usually if you start touching the masseuse while getting a massage, she will ask what you want. If you want FS, just say "everything". She will often ask how much you tip. From there on she will take care of everything.

Need help on how much damage will be to go to GS - also what do i need to do to get in the door and get what i need without leaving with only a massage?

Dotsm7
12-20-08, 00:45
Seems like the Thai massage places are by and large 90% legit. Some you can get hj but that's it. And it took me a year to find a Thai place where I could even get that. But pretty much all of them offer great massage.

Can somebody PM me a place where I can find a Thai AMP w/fs?

Or perhaps an indy? SFV, or Hollywood preferably.I too would like to know the name of a Thai AMP w/FS. Help me out guys and send me a private message.

Sexy5101
10-30-11, 23:51
Feeling tense? Well come to uptown massage where one of.

Our beautiful therapis enlighten you with our.

Soft, caring, gentle hands.

Surely a massage to remember!

All now 626*271*7299.

Open 7days: 10:00am—9:30pm.

BALDWIN PARK.

http://laexpress.org/ads/massage-parlors-2/

WhoreMaster 91
08-21-22, 06:34
Went to HT yesterday around 4pm asked mamasan to show me the girls. She only showed me 2, but I noticed there were 2 others in the back. Picked the cuter of the 2 girls. I don't recall her name, because I honestly don't care for the fake names they give. She was cute with a nice tight body and small b-cup boobs. The one down side was she smelled horribly of Kimchee (korean fermented cabbage). Massage was exceptional, cbj was great, cg was akward, mish was rewarding. All in all great experience 1.40 was the damage.Are the K girls hot here still?

Drooo
08-21-22, 13:38
Was the $. 4 on top of the house fee? Or was it $. 4 total?

Are the K girls hot here still?

WhoreMaster 91
01-12-24, 08:21
Was the $. 4 on top of the house fee? Or was it $. 4 total?I think he said total 140.