PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

8ball
02-11-06, 15:02
I found a WSW in Mt Oliver business district during early afternoon, difficult to miss, maybe 5’1” and 90 lbs, short black pixi haircut. She wanted .2 up front to buy beer. Thinking wrong I gave her half that and she was gone. Another WSW (far less attractive) told me “She’s gone, does it all the time.”

I knew I took a chance; it ain’t worth felony assault to teach a junkie wh0re a lesson. But if someone else would knock her teeth out, I could live with that.

I found some interesting WSW in Mckeesport, a tall thin redhead Norma-Jean who gives excellent head, and does greek. Too bad service was so rushed.

Found a 20 yo very attractive WSW, tall, thin, busty, angelic face but she is always buzzed out and attitude ~0. I would avoid her.

Found a tall WSW black hair, with a face only a mother could love. One look at the face & I kicked her out, only to be told later she is HIV positive.

Lastly I found another WSW, tall thin, auburn hair that has it all including GFE.

LE was out last night in McKeesport, one should be careful out there.

blaths
02-19-06, 01:27
I saw the little pixi too.

Didn't stop, thanks to you.

I appreciate the report.

Buster Keister
02-24-06, 00:37
I started a new job recently that involves driving around Butler and Lyndora. I thought I saw a SW give me "the look" while she was walking on Main Street, but I was in no position to investigate further.
I have never seen any reports about Butler but I can't believe it has zero SW activity. If anyone has any information where even the potential for activity exists there, IE where the poor side of town is, it would be greatly appreciated. One can never have too many hunting grounds. Especially these days.

Buster

Joe JJJ
06-26-06, 09:45
There are plenty of wsw,s in carrick, mt.oliver & allentown some are young, old,or ugly but there are plenty of choices. Beware while you are in mt. oliver the LE is a little too gung ho. Remember the rule if you see Le twice it is time to go!

Ausse Salt
06-27-06, 00:13
Too right, J Joe. Just like your base-ball rules, three strikes & youre OUT (outta the area before the bludgers pull you over). Stay rightly safe out there, mate.

### Salty

southbeach
10-24-06, 19:44
Greetings

My life brought me to the burg last week so I took a tour down 5 th,Liberty and Forbes. There were a few WSW out on Liberty around 11 pm. Keep on looking and picked up the only WSW on the hill (as she put it). Nice slow warn CBJCIM for a jack. SW seem to be out earlier in this town.

Based upon the lack of posts

Not bad for a cold night.
More to be had

southbeach

8ball
10-25-06, 10:33
I am told some lowlife robbed a local business or 2 in Mckeesport so the local LE decided to make everyone miserable until the got some leads.

I am also told they did get their guy but in the meantime the streets have been empty of talent and drug dealers, and the recent cold weather has only made it worse.

I did find Anita, but I don't know if it was worth all the trouble.

Iziandali
09-01-07, 10:04
Wondering what it's like in the city. Haven't seen posts for a while. TIA

blaths
09-16-07, 20:47
Downtown and all the other "hot" spots have been really cleaned up. Not to say you won't find any action. Just be careful if you do. It may be legit and it may not be. I personally haven't seen anything in a long time and have just plain given up looking. If new action is around, please pm rather than post.

WhatWasIThink
10-11-07, 17:41
Visiting the burg and found a wsw about 3:30 today a little heavy but nice and good at what she does. I would say a 6 to 7 on the scale.

Tuggit
11-20-07, 00:25
Penn Ave was lively tonight! 8 - 10 hottties out for the stroll. Some were night mares a couple were babes. Found a babe and it was well worth it.

Ausse Salt
04-13-08, 00:49
G'day Mates,

Was talkin' to me mate Tea-bag the other nite & giving him advice on punting 'round Lawrenceville-area fer street-lovvys. You blokes can take youre lovvys for-a-go at the big cemetterrys there.

An no worrys 'cause at the graves "Dead mates dont tell no tales" much-any. Hee Hee!
Too right!

#### Salty

Dcoupland
08-20-08, 18:13
Has there been any street action recently? If anyone wants to share recent hotspots, I'd appreciate a pm. I'm happy to share my own sightings.

Thanks

Dcoupland
08-20-08, 18:53
Are there currently any street action hot spots?

Please PM me if you can.

I'd be happy to report back any info on my part.

Thanks

Tongue
09-02-08, 17:16
How depressing that there's only 2 posts in the last few months. I'm glad I'm only visiting. If you live here, and read this, you should be contributing. Help a brother out!

Safetyman
09-17-08, 12:19
Coming in from out of town, however not a lot of current information to be found here. Can anyone out and provide some information on SW hot spots, or strip clubs that are worth going to. What do they allow for contact here?

Back in RI we allow everything, a loophole in our prostitution laws allows sex acts inside just not in the streets. I am sure I can’t get that kind of action but anything would be helpful.

HungryEye
01-14-09, 10:02
I used to live in the Pittsburgh area and downtown was always a good find, Penn ave, Fifth Ave etc. McKeesport PA was always hot also.

Goog luck and give us a report on your findings.

H.

Tony Terrific
03-13-09, 13:30
OK, I am moving to the area. Where is the nearest SW action??
Please tell me there is some!!!
Tony

Ausse Salt
03-17-09, 07:35
G'day Tony,

Hee Hee. Surely the piss-poor economys has hurt-up the sceene over Pittsburgh-way. Usta be some street-worker action up from the "STRIP districts' 'round 50th street or so over Lareceville-way. Aint heard much-any from good mates over that-way theese days.

Get a yellow book fer telephones & find yerself a good chineese AMP joint like Sky's spa or Kyoto spa, or get yerself a visit to a stripper pub or some D.V.D. films & pull-on yer own yobber. --- take the monnies ya save & do investments in a bank to help stimmulations for the economys.

### Salty

Howudoin
03-17-09, 08:11
Found some action. 2 WSW on Butler in Lawrenceville. Neither was anything to write home about. Picked up Dee. She wanted 40 for top side and 100 for everything else and like I said, she was okay but nothing worth 100 for fs. Took my leave. Are these standard rates for Pburgh or is she looking to dump some of that money back into the local economy for the stimulus package?

Guy2073
05-27-09, 18:12
I picked up wsw named helen. She was around 40. She had one of the best bodies that I have seen in a long time. great ass, 5'3" maybe 120lbs, perfect breasts short blonde maybe brown hair. $40 for cfs. bbbj as not very good. cfs was great.

I saw her on penn in east liberty around 1am by the sunoco. It took alot for me to get her in the car. Alot of police were out. It was my first time looking in east liberty. maybe 10 girls out all bsw.

Ausse Salt
06-05-09, 00:15
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was not written in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation. Thanks!

Tickled60
06-24-09, 20:34
Ran into an old friend in Beaver Falls the other day. It was Peaches who used to dance at the Crazy Horse. She now lives in Beaver Falls and on occasion comes out to play. She's looking great 5'6" 130 lbs huge rack and great booty. Hair is still blonde and she has a few more tats. Since it was a lucky meeting I only had enough cash to play outside at the park. Found a very secluded spot and we had a blast in my van for the FS 60. Har attitude was great and she really seemed to enjoy it. Got digits but she said not to give them out yet until her roommate moves out at the end of the month. Gonna try to talk her into a "modeling" session and will post the results. She only strolls occasionally and its on the main drag by the library.

Sc1919
10-23-09, 07:18
Not much going on in Pittsburgh in terms of SW action. Left my favorite watering hole in Shadyside around 11:30 PM and decided to check out the Penn Ave. Negley Ave stroll in East Liberty. Absolutely nothing on Penn Avenue from Mathilda to Negley.

After a couple of passes, decided to turn onto Negley Ave. Just before East Liberty Blvd., I saw a WSW (could have possibly been a LSW) standing on the corner of Negley and Rippey. Turned on to East Lib Blvd and looped back around onto Rippey. Across the street from the WSW/LSW appears a BSW. Pretty thick. She had an ass that you could sit a coffee mug on. A little too thick for my preference. Definitely had a gut. I wasn't desperate for action, so I passed.

Drove down Penn Ave. Through Wilkinsburg. Nothing there. Really slow in Pittsburgh these days. I hope others are having better luck.

Larry87
11-08-09, 10:37
Met a BSW while I was on a walk on Penn Ave. Ended up on some grass somewhere and got a BBBJ.

Keep your eyes open, Pittsburgh is alive.

Sc1919
11-11-09, 02:15
Met a BSW while I was on a walk on Penn Ave. Ended up on some grass somewhere and got a BBBJ.

Keep your eyes open, Pittsburgh is alive.Where on Penn Avenue?

Downtown?

Garfield?

East Lib?

Wilkinsburg?

Guy2073
11-11-09, 21:42
East liberty and garfield is where I saw them.

Luvyoungskanks
11-15-09, 00:14
East liberty and garfield is where I saw them.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You!!! i've been looking for some action for the last month, now thanks to you brother maybe i'll get lucky tommorrow! could you pm me the details of you fun time? ya know what did she look like, big or small tits, nice lips, how old was she(i hope 18-20) and how much and do you have a number for her.

thanxxx!

Larry87
11-17-09, 02:24
Where on Penn Avenue?

Downtown?

Garfield?

East Lib?

Wilkinsburg?Downtown, by the strip club.

Badbear2000
03-26-10, 14:32
I will be in Pitt April 12-13 and was wondering what the street scene is like. I live in Haiti now where you don't have to worry about LEO, getting mugged, or spending alot of money. If you guys are interested in coming to Haiti, I have a house just for all you mongers. Check out internationalsexguide and go to Haiti board. You will be amazed.

But since I am use to loving every day and night, I may need some to hold me over while I am in the states.

Sc1919
03-31-10, 22:55
I was driving home on Sunday night through Wilkinsburg on Penn Avenue, minding my business. Then somewhere between Wood St and Center St, I see this BSW walking towards Wood. I circled the block and intercepted her on a side street. From the car she had a nice fat booty. She looked like she had a decent body but she had a denim jacket on so I couldn't really tell that well.

She hopped in the car and face to face, she looked a lot older than I thought she was on the street. She said her name is Joanna. I would guess she's in her early to mid 40s. Said she has 2 grown kids. Did the LE check, I felt her tits. Kind of droopy. She didn't like having her nipples touch though, she said they were sensitive.

Negotiated a Jack and an Abe for full service. We went to this spot off of Frankstown Road going towards Verona. I got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side. She gave me some head and got me ready, I put the cover on, she stood up, dropped her pants and turned around. I pounded it canine style. I was holding on to her mid section, she was pretty soft. Definitely would not want to hit it mish. Anyway she felt nice and tight. I busted a nut after a couple of minutes. She gave me her number but I didn't put it in my phone, as I'm trying to get out of the game.

Happy hunting.

Larry87
04-15-10, 23:52
Good review below. I rarely hear about any downtown action. I got lucky Once, and just earlier tonight I went out cruising looking for anything on Liberty, Smithfield or Penn. But nothing. Any recommended spots in the downtown area where I'm missing?

Sc1919
05-14-10, 02:14
On my way from the office on Thursday night, took a drive down Penn Ave in Garfield/East Liberty from Mathilda to Negley. No SW action.

Got onto Frankstown Ave. Saw a BSW probably late 20s to early 30s, looked half decent from the car. Circled the block and another monger pulled her over and talked to her and she hopped in his car.

Went down Braddock Ave... as usual a bunch of skanks and nasty looking crack fiends

Turned onto Penn Ave, drove towards Swissvale Ave. Saw another BSW, pulled over and asked if she needed a ride. Before she approached the car, she looked half decent. Light skinned, and looked to be in fairly good shape. She got in the car and was not what I expected. Much more chunky than I thought... I guess I should have wore my contacts... I wasn't interested, asked where she was going, she said just walking around. She asked where I was going, I said HOME... I let her out. Circled back the other way on Penn Ave towards Braddock... saw the same BSW I saw earlier on Frankstown... either that was a quick date or a no-go.

Decided to pass for the night and came home...

BTW... what's up with all of the Pittsburgh boards??? It's freaking DEAD!!!! Is anyone out there? Damn!

Skiper
08-06-10, 21:07
Looks like nobody posts anything here but, I was out late Wednesday night and saw a nasty old crack head WSW HOing near McD's. There was also a not so bad looking BSW who saw me skip the CrackHo, she tryed to shout at me but I skipped her too.
Skip out.

Blckstuff
08-07-10, 23:14
I started a new job recently that involves driving around Butler and Lyndora. I thought I saw a SW give me "the look" while she was walking on Main Street, but I was in no position to investigate further.

I have never seen any reports about Butler but I can't believe it has zero SW activity. If anyone has any information where even the potential for activity exists there, IE where the poor side of town is, it would be greatly appreciated. One can never have too many hunting grounds. Especially these days.

BusterAn OLD post, I know, but I wanted to touch a little bit about Butler, Lyndora. Since I live there. I'm kinda new to the whole Hobbyist thing, it's a lot of fun for me so I like to drive out there and see if there are any SW out there.

There is. SOMETIMES. I met with a cutie named Melissa twice, easily the cutest girl I've ever slept with. There was another one as well, gave me the look but didn't have time/money to investigate further but I know she was one because the Mel was around the same guy, possibly a pimp?

Anyways most of the action happens in the bars and what not, it's easy to find a "SW" in a bar. A lot of them will approach you and ask if you know a way to for them to forget there boyfriends LOL. Hard press to find a walker which kinda sucks. But if you know where to look you can find them. Here is what I gather from doing this a few months:

Look at the gas stations, preferably near the bad parts of town, but sometimes doesn't matter. The cigarette shop on the corner where cunningham and Jefferson meet is good for SW just standing there by the ice cooler.

Broad St is another "bad" section which funny enough is across the street from the cig shop. Theres a ghetto complex known for its bad shit right there and a couple of houses that are big for that. Still hard to get them tho.

Brady St near Main, I've seen a few girls out there but it's hard to tell if they are SW because they usually with someone, and I'm too new to approach LOL or just scared.

Uh, that's it I think. If you know anything or live in the Butler area please add, I'm beginning to think it's a club thing LOL, if you know you get a number and a place and just keep coming back. I fail to see this place not having any traffic.

Pimpedoutgeese

Buster Keister
08-11-10, 20:39
I have cut back on alot of activity because of the increased heat on the streets. Have not posted in years. I am getting by with regulars, old phone numbers etc. and an occasional lucky find. Still have had zero luck in Butler but always thought the potential was there. Most elusive SWs in western Pa. Will still look at the boards every now and then. Saw the Butler post. Melissa sounds like a winner. Know a nice girl in New Castle. Can't say enough about her, and I have had hundreds. maybe we can trade numbers. private message me if you're interested.

Buster

Hdrk55
11-10-10, 20:44
Any action in this area?

Thanks

Big Bad Monger
01-11-11, 15:57
Gentleman of Pittsburgh, I am in your city for about three months and I need help. I've been on backpage, and been cruising, but Pburgh is too hilly and confusing to cruise for women. Senior members shoot me some numbers.

I am in the northshore in a corporate apartment. I am looking for nice booties. Also if anyone can recommended some good streets for hobbying in the northside please let me know. HURRY! LOL.

TheDude
02-01-11, 00:00
What's a good strolling route?

When's LE out in unmarked cars (which days?)

Thedude

Samirvin99
02-07-11, 02:22
Sorry to disappoint, but there's not much street activity in Pgh during these super cold months. In April the streets start to heat up a bit and are back in full blast in May.

Some better cruises:

Forbes and Fifth uptown of Duquesne Univ.

The streets north of E Ohio St on the North Side.

Penn ave- esp between Children's Hosp and E Liberty.

Intersection of N Braddock and Tioga St- just in that general area on Braddock.

Brownsville Road- heard of much action here but never saw it personally.

Intersection of Brushton Ave and Tioga St- RED HOT in warm weather- 3 or 4 girls working this corner at once during nighttime, easily hottest SW area in PGH.

Sting69649
04-22-11, 11:28
I'm heading into town for a hockey game. Might stay till Sunday. Not from the area. Any help would be awesome. If you have a # and want to share it, I would appreciate it.

Buster Keister
04-23-11, 20:31
Talked to a working girl on Tuesday who said melissa and kellie from the north side both died because of bad heroin in the neighborhood. Wonder if anyone can confirm this. Melissa, very attractive but horrible service. Kellie better but never worth a report really. Just the same if it is true it is sad.

Pgh Soldier
05-18-11, 08:28
Some better cruises:

Forbes and Fifth uptown of Duquesne Univ.

The streets north of E Ohio St on the North Side. Got back into the burgh after being in VA for a few years. Checked the areas mentioned, I. E. Forbes and Fifth corridor and North Side and found nothing.

Was out and about last Saturday Morning around 11:00 and found myself in McKeesport. Noticed Virginia walking 5th Ave apparently looking for business. Knew her from years ago and was thinking of picking her up on my second pass around when I caught the eye of younger cute, blond spinner instead.

I pulled over, she got in and asked the obvious first question, 'Are you a cop? 'of course I said, 'No, are you? ' followed by, 'Can I touch you? ' Exchanged the obligatory touchy thing and she said, 'I only do blow jobs for forty. ' I agreed and she took me to her place.

The apartment was on the second floor of some business on the hill that she shared with some black dude. We went to the bathroom where she sat on the commode and proceeded to give me a nice BBBJTC. Scored digits before I left. Will probably repeat.

CranberryHorny
07-10-11, 13:45
Anything at all around here? Been around a couple years and have seen nothing. Seems like butler def should have more goin on. Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated!

Monkey Welder
07-31-11, 00:41
Was bored so I was driving around on Penn Ave near Main St. About 3pm. Found 3 for sures and about 4 maybes. Went back tonight and there was alot more. Met one named Helen. Cute body, looked better naked than dressed. Which is rare for a SW. Ok service not overly enthusiastic, but she was nice and not pushy. Actually kinda submissive when you get down to it.

Ill try her again and see if she gets better.

She also warned me about one that hangs near the old KFC, short chunkette dark hair. Don't go back to her place, her BF robs you and kicks you out.

Big Johnstud
08-02-11, 15:28
Placed an ad on CL and got a response, called the number she gave me got her address and drove out to meet her. On the phone she said 50 for everything and I headed out to the North side, when I got there I called her to come outside so I could find the place, she was pretty hot, about 30 years old give or take not great with ages, blond hair about 5'4 looked really good, walked with a limp. I did not partake in the services because of the time and the area I decided I was not comfortable going into her place it seemed legit but there were a few people standing around on the steet and I kinda chickened out, anyone know of a girl like this and could give info / experience on her.

Chica Luv
08-03-11, 20:25
OK, so here we go again with your non-information.

You supposedly place an ad, drive all the way to meet the girl, she looks pretty hot and then you back out.

I call BULL SHIT. Again.

Then, you are asking everyone and anyone on this board if THEY know a girl like this.

If you would man-up and TOFTT you might be surprised, and even get lucky.

Get a clue Little Johnny. Better yet, go place some more adds on CL, but this time don't tell us the BS storyline.

CL.

Placed an ad on CL and got a response, called the number she gave me got her address and drove out to meet her. On the phone she said 50 for everything and I headed out to the North side, when I got there I called her to come outside so I could find the place, she was pretty hot, about 30 years old give or take not great with ages, blond hair about 5'4 looked really good, walked with a limp. I did not partake in the services because of the time and the area I decided I was not comfortable going into her place it seemed legit but there were a few people standing around on the steet and I kinda chickened out, anyone know of a girl like this and could give info / experience on her.

Big Johnstud
08-04-11, 16:05
Call bullshit on what I have her email and phone number I talked to her, my problem was the area was littered with people who didn't look like model citizens. My problem was I didn't want to go up to her room and get robbed as she didn't want to get into my car she would have rather went to my room, I do have her name as well, why don't you stick to reviews instead of critiques you sound as stupid as you look I'm sure. Who wouldve thought to ask for a little info on a forum with this guy around right.

OK, so here we go again with your non-information.

You supposedly place an ad, drive all the way to meet the girl, she looks pretty hot and then you back out.

I call BULL SHIT. Again.

Then, you are asking everyone and anyone on this board if THEY know a girl like this.

If you would man-up and TOFTT you might be surprised, and even get lucky.

Get a clue Little Johnny. Better yet, go place some more adds on CL, but this time don't tell us the BS storyline.

CL.

CranberryHorny
08-05-11, 11:39
Was bored so I was driving around on Penn Ave near Main St. About 3pm. Found 3 for sures and about 4 maybes. Went back tonight and there was alot more. Met one named Helen. Cute body, looked better naked than dressed. Which is rare for a SW. Ok service not overly enthusiastic, but she was nice and not pushy. Actually kinda submissive when you get down to it.

Ill try her again and see if she gets better.

She also warned me about one that hangs near the old KFC, short chunkette dark hair. Don't go back to her place, her BF robs you and kicks you out.Do you mean East Penn st?

Monkey Welder
08-07-11, 01:48
Do you mean East Penn st?Nope, Penn Ave the one that goes down into the strip. Saw a TSSW last night. Ok at 200 yards, at 10 feet.

Member #5689
09-25-11, 23:08
I have seen o reports from Washington pa and no spot for McKeesport or clarion. Is there anything happening in any of these areas theses days on the SW seen?

Streetfinder
10-09-11, 11:19
Was out early this morning. Hadn't been mongering in a long time, but old habits are hard to break. Decided to do a quick cruise around the university area to see what was available. Went down Fifth and came upon a WSW, probably a 6 on the SW scale. After the obligatory LE check, agreed upon a BBBJ for. 25. BBBJCIM (spitter) was great. Will return.

8ball
10-18-11, 22:56
Clairton has had new management for several years (LE) and is as clean as a whistle. It was once a free fire zone.

Lots of LE also in McKeesport, but you may get lucky one time in ten, it is not what it once was. Both were once the Walmart of Streetwalkers but no more.

Recently I got lucky near the McKeesport, a very attractive semi pro. But when I asked for a phone number she told me that this is not a regular thing.

Member #5689
10-18-11, 23:47
Thanks for the response it's a shame when good fun is run off. Where is most of the activity these days. Washington also used to be hopping but has been real slow lately. Unlikely they all got out of the business just moved to another area with less Leo pressure.

UOTE=8ball; 1299860]Clairton has had new management for several years (LE) and is as clean as a whistle. It was once a free fire zone.

Lots of LE also in McKeesport, but you may get lucky one time in ten, it is not what it once was. Both were once the Walmart of Streetwalkers but no more.

Recently I got lucky near the McKeesport, a very attractive semi pro. But when I asked for a phone number she told me that this is not a regular thing.[/QUOTE]

Guy2073
10-30-11, 15:57
There was alot of action on the northside Saturday afternoon. Picked up dawn 40 for cfs. She said there were alot of new girls out working.

Member #5689
11-05-11, 01:12
Where on the north side are you seeing activity and is it good during the day

Guy2073
11-05-11, 22:35
Was there around four in the afternoon. There was a few girls out. One looked young. She was working, waving and staring at me while I drove by. Looked to young for me. Sorry, I don't have anymore info.

Cmoney1226
11-15-11, 19:56
I've searched all over pittsburgh and can't find any. What is a high traffic area for SW in evening between 10P-2A

Vydar
11-16-11, 13:48
Recently had an encounter to dream of. Kelli (late 20s) redhead. Cute and nice frame, takes care of herself. Had BBBJ for 25. FS was offered and I generally decline; I would have with her but the location was waaay too open. I'm a good dreamer.

Steve4100
11-16-11, 15:22
I've searched all over pittsburgh and can't find any. What is a high traffic area for SW in evening between 10P-2AI'm not from this area, but I did not even have to read past the first page of posts to get an idea where to go. I suggest you read the forum and you will have your answer. Get some of your own info and post here. After that you will probably earn some answers. Do your homework, don't expect us to do it for you. RTFF!

Guy2073
11-27-11, 02:43
Was in the north side today on work around 4:30 pm. There was a dyed red head sitting on a porch stoop doing her nails. I have seen her working before. There was also a cut blonde walking by the banks. She was walking in the same block for about 15min. I hope this helps.

Member #5689
12-02-11, 01:20
Came for a visit and trilled Penn avenue because I saw some reports that that area was good. Found nothing even tried Penn avenue in mt Oliver and surrounding streets but saw nothing. Even tried areas around fifth avenue and saw nothing what's happening in the burgh has action moved elsewhere. I even made several trips to Washington pa which always used to have action but zippo. It looked like it also has been shut down and no posts forever. Has anybody got the scoop on what's happened or where the activity has gone. Coming back later this month and want to try again.

Thanks

Swinger2650
12-02-11, 11:56
I frequent the area and can't seem to have any luck finding any either. In other cities / posts, some offer routes to follow. There is none of that on here for Pittsburgh. I know this is frowned upon thanks to L / E, but, we have to work together as well. Any thoughts or help?

Pgh Soldier
12-03-11, 02:31
Yes, the Burgh has dried up a bit from what it was just a few years ago. Butler Street in Lawrenceville used to be happening as well as the Fifth and Forbes Corridor, Arlington Ave, Homestead, Mckeesport and The North Side.

I was away for a few years and after I came back, I noticed that Butler Street, the Fifth and Forbes Corridor and Arlington Ave are shut down completely as far as I can tell and I don't even try there any more. The North Side, (the side streets above East Ohio Street) are pretty active between 4:30 and 7:30 PM. 5th Ave, Mckeesport is hit or miss and Homestead appears to be "by special invite" (or who you know). By luck I ran into a girl in Homestead that I used to date back in the day and have formed a weekly get-together with her. She tells me there are others out there but they are not obvious and she's afraid to introduce me to them for fear of me dating them instead of her (her words paraphrased).

Hope this snap shot of monger action is helpful; please feel free to add to it or correct me if I'm off-base on anything that I've written.

Take Care, Drive Fast and Take Chances!

Swinger2650
12-03-11, 23:48
Finally found some fun! Northside, as described by PGH Soldier (thank you by the way for the info, and if really a US soldier, thank you even more for that!) around the couple streets just in front of Allegheny Hospital. Kristy was decent looking (SW 9, Reg 6-7) and is very talented. Keep this thread going everyone!

Member #5689
12-13-11, 00:46
Sup prizes with all the out of town temp workers coming to the area for gas wells that SW activity has not skyrocketed especially in Green and wash county what's going on

Pgh Soldier
12-14-11, 07:06
Finally found some fun! Northside, as described by PGH Soldier (thank you by the way for the info, and if really a US soldier, thank you even more for that!) around the couple streets just in front of Allegheny Hospital. Kristy was decent looking (SW 9, Reg 6-7) and is very talented. Keep this thread going everyone!Yes, the North Side can be fun, but it's not without it's risks. I noticed that Uncle Leo is also having his kind of fun there too lately; see: http://www.city.pittsburgh.pa.us/police/blotter/blotter_saturday.pdf

Be safe and be carefull. Remember your 22 rules.

Pgh Soldier
12-14-11, 07:15
For those of you not familiar, here's a cut and past of the rules (from link http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules&title=22%20Rules%20for%20Street%20Mongering) :

22 Rules for Street Mongering

1. IS SHE WORKING?. It ain't like in the movies.They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. MAKING THE PICKUP. Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you. Smile back at her, dummy!. Then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past. And then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling. Invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS. Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy. On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view. You can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick. She doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS. If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you) , be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot. Or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place. Are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot. Since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house. Are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. YOUR WALLET. Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working.

18. YOUR MONEY. Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ. 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more". The word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really. I mean it!) , and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS. They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means,"I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your #. Which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

As always Play Safe

-

19 Rules for Street Walkers

1. When I am done, GET OUT OF MY CAR!

2. See rule #1, just needs to be said twice.

3. If you think you are going to light the pipe in my ride, think again.

4. If you need a ride at the end and I am feeling gracious enough to bend rule #1, it better be close, and you better know where the hell you are going.

5. I am not as comfortable as you with my status as a 'john', this means yelling to your cracker-jack friends out my window will get you nowhere fast.

6. I am paying you, at the very least act interested.

7. Acting like a Jerry Springer guest on crank is not cool, stop freaking out.

8. I have good eyesight, I don't need you to jump up and down, wave, send up flares, etc. Before I pick you up. If I drive by you and pass you up, its because A) Not interested B) I'm busy C) You have a face / body that could stop a clock D) You look like Steve Buscemi on glue-bender. Make eye contact. That's all I need and that's all I prefer. I may well drive by a few times, it's all about my comfort level.

9. If you give me lack luster service, you will be compensated accordingly. I mean really, is this why you are doing what your doing, did the formula for success as a waitress truly baffle you?

10. Act polite, small talk relaxes everyone involved. Small talk about your court date for felony assault doesn't.

11. Asking me if I am the police is about the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Reach over and give me a gentle squeeze, thats the proof (or hey, at least it works for me.)

12. You need to supply the condoms, not me. I can't have that shit hanging around my car. I don't bring my own sugar for my coffee at Denny's.

13. State the way you want me to 'release' beforehand.

14. Wash that funky ass.

15. Its my car, don't change the radio stations, adjust the seats or anything that I will have to reset later (or alternately forget to reset and have to answer the questions like 'Who adjusted this seat? ')

16. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I will NEVER pick up a girl whose pimp / boyfriend / WTF ever is following, lose the dude and we can do business.

17. Put out the cigarette. Unless you're like me and smoke in which case feel free (to smoke your own)

18. If you rip me off, I will make it my life's work to find you and run you over. Lest you forget, you are a street WALKER, I am a street DRIVER, you must see the advantages of my situation.

19. GET OUT OF MY CAR WHEN I AM DONE!

-

Streetwalker Rules by Piker

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Never talk through the window! Period.

2. Never pick up a gal on the main drag (motion them or signal them to go down a side street). If they are too dense, or lazy to walk down the side street. Just move on.

3. Let them open the passenger door and hop in (you will miss a lot of action this way, but you are guaranteed not to get busted: I hope) The best pickups are when they hop in and immediately grab your crotch (which rarely happens). Asking "Do you need a ride" is better than."I need to get laid" or "Looking to date", etc. If a girl says meet me "over there, around the corner" etc. Just drive away in the opposite direction. Say "Sorry there must be a mistake; I thought you were hitching for a ride".

4. Once in your car:

A. Generally from what I understand if they are inside your car it's a good chance they are not affiliated with LE.

B. Do a "cop check". Grab a tit or have her grab your crotch, or anything resembling that. Experienced girls will automatically do this. I still shy away from that unless I have driven a blockor two.

C. Don't tell them what you want nor how much you want to spend (many will ask "how much you got?". That's irrelevant) , I usually ask "what's on the menu"? If they are reluctant to say, I make that I'll drop them back off, and usually they will say what they offer and what they want to charge. I usually negotiate down and then if it's been a good session I tip them. It doesn't pay to be cheap with a few bucks.

5. Never pick up a girl on impulse, drive around, check her out, and see what is going on. If you miss her (I. E. Another dude picks her up, then you know she's good to go). Later you may get another chance.

6. Recon the area. I usually cruise a few loops around adjacent blocks to get a feel for the area (I have often spotted LE lurking around the next corner and even actually scoping out the same girl!)

7. Don't count on them having condoms. Bring some with you.

8. Don't count on them being freshly showered: I usually bring cleaning supplies with me. Please don't think you're the first guy they have dated that day, because, frankly, you're probably not.

9. If you go for 1/2 and 1/2 get them totally naked, if you can. If they ask for money first, give it to them after they are stripped. DO NOT pay money up front if possible. If not possible, pay half now half later when done. Remember if it was a good date and you want to see them again. Tip generously. If you pay all money up front be prepared to get burned in some way.

10. Hide your wallet and stuff, have the money separate from the wallet.

11. Have a spare key made! Use a dummy key ring in case they rip it off.

12. Insist they turn off their phone. I tell them if the phone rings and interrupts us and I get soft, we start over again. It doesn't always work, but they put the damn thing on vibrate and ignore it.

13. I've started to walk their stroll, this gets me closer to them so I can see what they look like. Usually I can strike up a conversation, they do the cop thing at that point, sometimes I walk away, sometimes I negotiate them to go down a side street, often you get a number.

14. Its best to pass up a dynamite chick than to break any rules and take the chance. Remember "If it's too good to be true it probably is".

15. Run away from the ones that yell "You want a date? You got $80 bucks!"

16. Recon Recon Recon.

17. Have patience, patience, and patience.

18. Average 1/2 & 1/2 = 60 bucks. Carry 20's. 10's and 5's. If you get a cheaper deal, how you going to break a 20? Or tip a smaller amount?

19. Don't go to their place (for a car date). Always have a spot picked out of your own. It took me two weeks to find a spot. If they don't want to go to your spot, drop them back off. Note: If you have dated them before and have a "relationship" then their spot is OK. The point is you don't want to get mugged by a new girls pimp.

20. Bring a camera phone?

21. Wet wipes for cleaning up before or after.

22. If you go to a clinic to get a checkup; destroy all paperwork before you leave the clinic. If you must keep some document, leave it in a secure place at work.

23. If you get a good deal (like a 1/2 1/2 for. 4) , and you think you want to repeat later, give them a tip. They will remember you and give better service next time. I even tipped one 20 bucks one month later (because I didn't have any more $ on me,) she was like,"you got my, call me soon, I'll do you even better". Yeah baby.

24. Bring along a banana, you may get hungry later, or.

25. Take a piss right afterwards, so drink some water before the stroll.

26. If you keep your napkins in the glove box (this is the first place these girls look for cleaning up jizz) , make sure your registration and checkbook and any other I'd material or valuables is not in there.

27. When done with your date and BEFORE you go home. Pull over at a Drug store, clean out your car, look for tissues, crack, empty condom packets, parts (no matter how small) of condom packets, combs, earrings, etc. Look under the seat, in the door, under the mats. Buy a fresh air freshener and stick it in the car. Even look for any condoms that may not have been thrown out like you thought but were tangled up in a towel that inadvertently got washed in the washing machine before the wife finds it!

28. If you had a good date; share her # with everyone you can vouch for. Get a pic too.

29. Don't rush into anything! They will be out there later. There is always another girl.

30. Be aware of your surroundings. Look for LE, look for LE in unmarked cars, look for guys nearby, other girls? Is their too much action going on? Is the girl glued to one spot and won't move (decoy) or does she walk the streets from spot to spot? Does she talk th ru the window?

31. Watch how other guys pick up, or try to pick up, and avoid their mistakes. But also it gives you a clue about the girls they are trying to pick up.

32. Do not drop them off where you picked them up or on the main drag. I always drop off at least a block or two away.

33. If you want to extend the time of the date. Be prepared to give them DATY. This always adds a good half hour to the date. Most like it, some don't. YOU must like it though.

34. Do not date anyone that goes by the name of Delicious. Trust me. She is far from it. Nickname: BOOTFACE. Do a search!

35. Be respectful to these girls, even if you get robbed.

Chicago30
12-31-11, 18:27
Hello, all drove the north side today between 10-1130 am pretty dead out there. I'm new but thought I would start contributing on here to get the ball rolling.

Weallwegot
02-21-12, 08:39
Streetwalkers aren't my thing. However, I read everything on here so I know where to look. Life had me on the northside yesterday evening. I figured what the heck. I'll look around and see what's out there. I cruised the streets mentioned on here and saw nothing. I found myself crossing that little bridge (Tripoli I think). Anyway, there was a pretty hot AA chick walking the bridge. She tried to wave me down. Definitely working. As I said before, SWs are not my thing so I kept going. Kind of regret it now. I thought it was interesting because I never see reports of AAs in the northside. I thought I'd pass this info along in case anyone is interested.

Also, I have to drive on Brownsville all the time. I haven't seen anyone out in a long time. They must be hibernating during winter. I wonder what these ladies do for money during the winter?

WildTraveler
02-23-12, 03:35
Saw 2 SW's near Cedar Ave & East Ohio, they looked like junkies and must have been prospecting every guy they saw because when one of the guys turned them down they made a large obnoxious scene. Definitely not what I was looking for but they were out and about, both white girls, moving quick and hitting everyone up they saw. This was around 11pm.

Pgh Soldier
02-25-12, 23:25
Haven't written in a while (and neither have you). Been pretty content on seeing my two regulars, Stephanie and Rhonda, but after having them on a regular basis, I started to get the itch for some strange.

I've know Rhonda for quit some time and just recently reconnected with her. Although she's a sweetheart she's a bit of a scatterbrain and her looks have gone way down from the days that I used to know her. Probably a 5 on the SW scale. But her BJ skills are awesome and that's why I've been going back.

Stephanie, on the other hand, is a beautiful 33 year old tall blond (I'd give her an 8 or 8. 5 SW scale). I meet her on the North Side about two months ago and have made arrangements to meet her in the AM before work on a weekly basis. Problem is that I have to get up pretty early to see her and my time is limited. That and the fact that she doesn't like the the taste of cum at all. But hey, for my .4 donation, she'll let me do anything but back-door and CIM.

So like I said, today I got the itch for some strange and found myself on the North Side. It was about 3:00 at the time and I didn't see anything at all. I was about to go into a local restaurant for a beer and a bite when I noticed a lady walking down the street giving that 'look' at the cars passing by. I jumped back into my vehicle, rounded the block and picked up Sandy. She's a mature yet cute spinner with light brown hair and a pretty nice bod for her age (through conversation, she told me she was turning 47 next month). I took her over to where I work and for a .4 got to go down on her lightly hairy and tasty bush for a nice time then got a bbbjcimws. Very nicely done! I scored digits and will definitely call for a repeat.

If this works out, either Stephanie or Rhonda are going on the chopping block.

So that's what's been going on with me. Hey guys, don't be shy. Post what's going on in your monger world. Let's not let this thread dry up.

WvSwinger69
03-01-12, 10:35
Care to share contact info?

I'd love to check her out.

Haven't written in a while (and neither have you). Been pretty content on seeing my two regulars, Stephanie and Rhonda, but after having them on a regular basis, I started to get the itch for some strange.

I've know Rhonda for quit some time...

Vbullusasex
03-25-12, 18:17
Rare sighting for me, been away for a long time but came in through Crafton and West End last night. Hot looking WSW, slender, maybe early 20's, heading up the hill on Steuben St out of the west end, I was cruising down the hill toward town and couldn't believe my eyes, and she didn't even give me 'the look'. And then I noticed I was being followed by Pittsburgh's finest! Went down to the west end 'circle' (he pulled into the station there) and back up again only to see her jump in with someone just ahead of me. Made a couple of passes but the streets were bare. 9pm. Definitely going to make that a normal route anytime I'm going that direction from now on.

WvSwinger69
04-03-12, 09:59
Any Sightings lately? Especially on Northside?

Pgh Soldier
04-08-12, 08:14
A few weeks ago I picked up a young WSW on Fifth Ave named Suzzy. She's about 5'8 with should length brown hair and an ass thats on the verg of becoming too big. She had a nice smile at first but once in my vehicle her attitude turned me way off (screaming and cussing at her Aunt from her phone). I went for it anyway to see if things would get better. We went to her Aunt's place (a real pig sty). She took me to the basement and I got one of the worst Bjs of my life after I spent plenty of time dining at the Y. No CIM, she actually try to jack me with a terri cloth towel (ouch). Would definitely not recommend Suzzy!

But it does get better, not much, but better.

Found myself cruisin down Fifth Ave again in Mckeesport last Wednesday. Noticed this one blond little spinner that I used to do earlier (but quickly got tired of her 'mechanical' BJ's) trying get some business going but I passed up on her. Was about to go home when another blond appeared from around the corner. Curiosity got me so I turned around spotted her as she was passing the blond spinner. I pulled over on the other side of the road, caught her eye, and she got in.

Had a great attitude right from the start. Nice smile, mentioned what a nice day it was out today and conversation was easy. She's about 5'7, in her mid 20's, has an average build, about a 7 on SW scale and she said her name is Crissy.

We went down to a spot I know of by the river and for. 4 I got to go down on her and got a BBBJWCIM in return. The BJ was averge at best. Would have been better if she took it deeper but I would probably pick her up again if I saw her. No phone so no digets.

Tmang
04-14-12, 13:41
The thread doesn't have as much current content as I am used to in Philadelphia. I am visiting Tuesday and would like to know where my prospects are best served.

Pgh Soldier
04-16-12, 06:15
The thread doesn't have as much current content as I am used to in Philadelphia. I am visiting Tuesday and would like to know where my prospects are best served.I've been to Philly and had some good times there. Unfortunatly Pittsburgh has nothing to rival Kensington Ave.

Street walker action here in the burgh is spotty at best and mostly contained to the streets north of East Ohio Street between Cedar Ave and East Street on the North Side. The best times to catch a girl there is between 5:00 and 10:00. Be careful over there though. LEO is no stranger to the area. I've also got luck recently in McKeesport on 5th ave.

Good luck and have fun in the Burgh.

8ball
04-19-12, 11:04
Pgh Soldier.

There is a slim blond WSW in McKeesport that looks OK until she takes her pants off then the stretch marks and extra tummy baby skin hang all over and look like hell. Which would not be a crime except she has the worst attitude I have ever encountered, and will steal, and always upsell.

And there is an attractive slender young brunette that goes by the name Pocohontas, again another poor service / expert thief.

Neither would I repeat if the price was free.

I still find McKeesport pickings extreemly thin, esp once I know who to avoid.

Pgh Soldier
04-22-12, 09:14
Pgh Soldier.

There is a slim blond WSW in McKeesport (etc).

Young brunette that goes by the name Pocohontas, again another poor service / expert thief.

Neither would I repeat if the price was free.

I still find McKeesport pickings extreemly thin, esp once I know who to avoid.I never said McKeesport was the city of SW angles. Just trying to keep this board alive with whatever action is to be found in and around the Burgh. Most SWs (in just about any city) are desperite addicts in difficult situations and will take advantage of you if you let them. If you're playing the game you've got to know this and keep this in the front of your mind. Along with the 22 Rules.

If anyone has felt decieved by my post I most humblly apologize. This was never my intent.

Pgh Soldier
04-22-12, 09:23
So there I was, last Friday, on my lunch break cruisin through the North Side. Been there many a times before during lunch and rearly saw any action but on this day I had my pick of two.

Picked up an older blond I've done before named Sandy. I had a weeks worth of a load built up and I knew Sandy swallows. We went to the park on Obserbatory Hill and I got a nice BBBJWCIMS for my standard. 4 She almost couldn't handlethe volume at first but on a second effort got it down.

Made my day.

Yes I know. 4 is more than the going rate, but I'd rather lean on the high side, not get any complaints, and avoid any drama. It's just me. Thought?

8ball
04-26-12, 20:41
Pgh Soldier

Thank you for keeping the board alive. I was not trying to be critical just give folks a heads up.

We are on the same team.

Peace on Earth to men of good will.

Pgh Soldier
05-02-12, 06:00
Has anyone had Stephanie on the North Side? Good lookin tall blonde WSW in her 30's. I've seen her on the streets lately and was wondering how she was as car pickup. In the past I've done in-calls with her and her BJ skills were subpar with no cim. But the kitty was always tight.

Weallwegot
05-29-12, 21:27
Had a late-night poker game in Lawrenceville last week. On my way home at about 4 am, I noticed 2 definite SWs on Butler St. One was sitting on 1 of the benches by the cemetery. She was kind of rough looking. I didn't get a really good look. If she looks rough from afar, it's only going to get worse.

The other was actually attractive. She was really hot for a SW. She looked to be in her late 20s. She had short black hair and a nice body from what I could tell. I have never partaken in the SW, but this one had me tempted. Anyway, she was was by the convenience store at Butler and Stanton.

What happened to all of the reports / posters? As I said before, I'm not even into the SW scene, but I've submitted 2 reports now. Speak up people. I like reading the reports. Plus, if I ever get up the nerve to have a date in my car, it would be nice to know where to look.

Eh, I'm bored so 1 more thing. As I said, I don't think I'd be comfortable having a date in my car. Has anybody had any luck picking a girl up and taking her back to her place? I know that's not exactly safe either, but I'd rather take my chances with the SW / pimp / whatever than with LE.

Member #5689
05-30-12, 09:27
I have but usually only if she is at a hotel in the area and assures nobody there. Not crazy about going to there place if they are at a private house unless its someone I have seen a few times even then its risky 9 out of 10 times they are legitamitly looking for extra cash to keep the habit fed but that1 time can prove a disaster. I also will pick up a cheap hotel room myself and go get the girl if I know she is out much safer controlling your owen environment but be real causus about leaving them in your room and going home no good can come from that.

Had a late-night poker game in Lawrenceville last week. On my way home at about 4 am, I noticed 2 definite SWs on Butler St. One was sitting on 1 of the benches by the cemetery. She was kind of rough looking. I didn't get a really good look. If she looks rough from afar, it's only going to get worse.

The other was actually attractive. She was really hot for a SW. She looked to be in her late 20s. She had short black hair and a nice body from what I could tell. I have never partaken in the SW, but this one had me tempted. Anyway, she was was by the convenience store at Butler and Stanton.

What happened to all of the reports / posters? As I said before, I'm not even into the SW scene, but I've submitted 2 reports now. Speak up people. I like reading the reports. Plus, if I ever get up the nerve to have a date in my car, it would be nice to know where to look.

Eh, I'm bored so 1 more thing. As I said, I don't think I'd be comfortable having a date in my car. Has anybody had any luck picking a girl up and taking her back to her place? I know that's not exactly safe either, but I'd rather take my chances with the SW / pimp / whatever than with LE.

Member #5689
05-30-12, 09:39
Coming to the burgh next week looking to do a day cruise can anybody help me with a good area to look during the day for WSW action in the area.

Thanks

Pgh Soldier
06-03-12, 16:43
Coming to the burgh next week looking to do a day cruise can anybody help me with a good area to look during the day for WSW action in the area.Not sure where you're from but the Burg ain't like a lot of other cities (Boston, Philly, Baltimore, etc) where there's an abundance of action. It's pretty much hit or miss. The North Side is your best bet. Look a further down on this page for exact location.

WvSwinger69
06-11-12, 08:23
Cruised through on Thursday and Sunday evening. Nothing at all around Ohio St. Usual area.

Member #5689
06-11-12, 12:36
Not sure where you're from but the Burg ain't like a lot of other cities (Boston, Philly, Baltimore, etc) where there's an abundance of action. It's pretty much hit or miss. The North Side is your best bet. Look a further down on this page for exact location.Thanks for the reply I have been finding out the hard way the burgh just aint what it used to be and even good old Mckeesport and clairton seem to be out of business. Washington had remained good until the last couple of years it went from slow to almost non existant. I can't believe with all the migrant workers coming in for the gas boom that the girl action has not followed.

CranberryHorny
06-24-12, 13:24
I think I've met like one before but would love to know if there's somewhere I'm missing.

Pgh Soldier
06-27-12, 07:20
Cruised through on Thursday and Sunday evening. Nothing at all around Ohio St. Usual area.I've had some good luck around the North Side area. Two weeks ago I meet a good lookin gal named Tina, short dark hair, Italian, gave great car head BBBJWCIM. Told me that she was looking to get an apartment in the area.

Another chick in that same week, Dawn, was sitting on her front steps. Skinny with long dark hair. She took me into her place and I got a BBBJ no CIM. Probably wouldn't do her again. A bit too skinny for my taste and the crack pipe in the ashtray was a bit of a turn off.

Then just last evening around 5:00 I picked up another thin girl with dark hair, Melissa. She had some really pretty eyes. Took her to the park and got a BBBJWCIM.

I'll admit that there have been days that I cruised through and saw nothing, but for as bad as it's been with the Pittsburgh SW scene, the North Side has been pretty good to me as of late. Perhaps, WvSwinger69 just had some bad timing.

Member #5689
07-01-12, 16:01
Coming back next week and plan to hit it hard will probably give the fifth ave McKeesport run a try I see from most reports north side is the best place but I am just not real familiar with the area any specific details would be appreciated. I have given up on sky after 15 years it just gone Washington has also seemed to have died which with all the transient workers coming for marsellis shale it's sup prizing nothing has picked up on SW sene. I am happy that this site has picked up some. I know this is not the proper area but because my area is even worse than the burgh for action I thought the old days of SW action had slowed everywhere but went to fla recently and took a cruise around a couple streets talked about on there board and could not believe the amount of tallent out. There was the usual haggs but girls on almost every corner even in the rain. A couple even apologized for whet hair. It brought back many found memories from the burgh. I also see a lot of reports from some of the towns in Ohio has anyone had any luck crossing the border for better action?

Pgh Soldier
07-02-12, 06:10
I also see a lot of reports from some of the towns in Ohio has anyone had any luck crossing the border for better action?I spent a little time in Cincinatti, and the talent there was pretty abundant. Do a search on "Pgh Soldier" in the Cinci boards, I did some pretty detailed write ups on my experiences there.

Member #5689
07-02-12, 17:19
I spent a little time in Cincinatti, and the talent there was pretty abundant. Do a search on "Pgh Soldier" in the Cinci boards, I did some pretty detailed write ups on my experiences there.Thanks for the update I was thinking closer to home like akron or Columbus seems active.

Member #5689
07-10-12, 23:42
Came up tried the north side for a couple hours saw one decent looking girl reddish brown hair walking in a striped sundress could not catch up with her in time saw one other WSW looked ok but up close had a large gap in teeth was still ok but had a escort so I left her alone. Other than that no luck

SupaDupa57
07-15-12, 23:08
Was in Pittsburgh last Thursday so I decided to take a 3am drive early Friday. Did the Butler loop and saw absolutely nothing out. Not even a possible. Checked out the Northside

Around Ohio and surrounding streets and still nothing. I am surprised for a city this size that there would be nothing at all. Oddly enough there were several possibles around the Amtrak and Greyhound stations but nothing I would partake in as they were on the 1 or 2 of the SW side if they were working. Coming back next week and may try other areas like Forbes.

Or Braddock.

Member #5689
07-16-12, 22:12
Finally some buddy out in the burgh. Braddock is a street I have not Hurd about in a long time have you seen anything around there?

Was in Pittsburgh last Thursday so I decided to take a 3am drive early Friday. Did the Butler loop and saw absolutely nothing out. Not even a possible. Checked out the Northside

Around Ohio and surrounding streets and still nothing. I am surprised for a city this size that there would be nothing at all. Oddly enough there were several possibles around the Amtrak and Greyhound stations but nothing I would partake in as they were on the 1 or 2 of the SW side if they were working. Coming back next week and may try other areas like Forbes.

Or Braddock.

Sc1919
07-16-12, 23:55
Finally some buddy out in the burgh. Braddock is a street I have not Hurd about in a long time have you seen anything around there?If you are referring to the Braddock Ave track in the Homewood section of Pittsburgh, don't waste your time unless you are interested in the ugliest, most strung out girls Pittsburgh has to offer. I wouldn't touch anything out there with my worst enemy's dick. Same can be said for Forbes Ave 8 times out of 10

Pgh Soldier
07-18-12, 06:35
Same can be said for Forbes Ave 8 times out of 10I remember when Forbes was hoppin back in 2000 thru 2003 but now with the "Weed and Seed" program SW action there has pretty much died. I travel that road quite often and have not seen anything over the past year or so until last Monday. I was in quite a rush but I did notice a girl on the corner of Forbes and Gist that had that "look". I could be wrong, she couuld have been just waiting for a bus, but I've been at this long enough to know that "look". I'll cruize by more often and keep my eyes open for her. If anything develops I'll post back.

Pgh Soldier
07-22-12, 09:35
I remember when Forbes was hoppin back in 2000 thru 2003 but now with the "Weed and Seed" program SW action there has pretty much died. I travel that road quite often and have not seen anything over the past year or so until last Monday. I was in quite a rush but I did notice a girl on the corner of Forbes and Gist that had that "look". I could be wrong, she couuld have been just waiting for a bus, but I've been at this long enough to know that "look". I'll cruize by more often and keep my eyes open for her. If anything develops I'll post back.

After my last post, I've been making it a point to cruise the Forbes and Fifth corridor whenever life takes me anywhere near there over the past week. Pretty much dead, until last Friday. I was going up Forbes around 5:00ish when low and behold I saw Mercedes standing on the corner of Miltenberger St. For those of you who don't know Mercedes, she's a street hardened yet very attractive shorter SW that's usually dressed well (often times wearing a barrette or hat of some sorts) and has been doing that area of town for at least 12 years off and on – when she doesn't have a room at the county. Haven't done her in over five years but its been my experience that her service has always been average at best (YMMV I suppose).

Well when I saw her I could resist taking a cruise around the block and come back down Mitenberger to take a second look. Just to be sure it was her. I came down to the stop sign and was waiting for traffic to let up so I could make the right. Mercedes crossed the street and reach out to my vehicle door handle to get in; yup that's her and yup she's still in business. I gave her a smile but shook my head and signaled with my hand that I wasn't interested. She look almost embarrassed as she backed away from my vehicle. Don't know if she recognized me after all these years but I'm certain it was her.

I've got my own regulars that I call on so I'm not interested in Mercedes and the baggage that she brings. But I know times are tough for Burgh mongerers so I wanted to post this just in case anyone was looking.

Member #5689
07-27-12, 11:17
Seems like things have slowed in the burgh came up and reported nothing going on in July coming back next month for another try. I looked around the northside areas mentioned with no luck but will try again. I am not real familiar with that area so any specifics would be greatly appriciated. I used to have a lot of luck in Washington Pa but have not as of late and nobody reports there anymore. I know its not the correct forrem but is anything happening in WV just over the line by Cabellas or even wheeling no section for cabellas area and wheeling board seems dead. There also used to be stuff in Clairton, Mckeesport, Homestead I have not been to Homestead in a long time but have tried the Mckeesport Clairton areas a couple of times with no luck. Any help would be appriciated.

Kryten
07-27-12, 22:40
I started to read these reports a few months ago.

Been looking in pittsburgh stuebenville and washington. I have had some luck in stuebenville but I have been doing well in washington. You have to spend a lot of time driving around. They seem to come out of no where. One lap around there is nothing and on the next lap there she is.

Sc1919
07-28-12, 00:36
Some luck can be had in East Liberty on Penn Ave between Mathilda and Negley Ave, and on Negley from Penn Ave to East Liberty Blvd. On Wednesday I saw a BSW on Negley Ave. Didn't have time to partake but she was about a 5 on the street walker scale. East Liberty can be hit or miss, feast or famine. The city is redeveloping the area and are slowly pushing certain elements out. Good luck.

Pgh Soldier
07-31-12, 20:17
Can't agree more with the other postings. Pittsburgh has pretty much dried up. Haven't seen much on the North Side lately, hit or miss on the 5th and Forbes corridor (mostly miss) , same applies for Mckeesport, and you can flatly forget about Homestead.

Just got back from a four day vacation doing the 2012 Ohio Pussy Tour. Check out my postings in Columbus, Cincinnati, and Dayton SW sections. Adventure not found in the Burgh. Good luck and keep this thing alive you Mongers. Share, share, share (but it's okay to keep one steady in your back pocket) and look one way before crossing the street!

Tired9
08-11-12, 22:01
Wonderful. I move to Pittsburgh only to discover it has just about dried up. I've tried the Penn and Negley recommendation. Nothing. Forbes and 5th? Nothing. Homestead? Nothing. What's a guy to do?

Pgh Soldier
08-12-12, 20:48
Check out my latest report on the Canton SW forum. Canton is only a two hour drive. But watch where you stay.

Weallwegot
08-13-12, 13:34
Not much of a report, but Brownsville Road has been dead. LE must have hit it pretty hard. I'm not a SW guy, but I drive through there quite a bit. I used to notice a lot of SW's. Not anymore. I guess that there could be some during the day though as I'm usually on there at night.

Tired9
08-14-12, 21:00
A BSW yesterday on Penn ave between Negley and Mathilda. I believe her name was Monica. Probably a 3. Lost some weight so almost no breasts and some hanging skin. Paid. 4 including a room. Was nice and pleasing but would not repeat.

Weallwegot
08-17-12, 14:33
Coming home from a late night poker game Wednesday night on Penn Ave (East Lib) and I noticed a definite SW. Get this. She was asian. I don't know about any of you, but I have never seen an asian SW before. I'm not good with guessing ages (especially those of asian women) , but I'd say she was in her twenties.

Tired9
08-19-12, 20:32
Coming home from a late night poker game Wednesday night on Penn Ave (East Lib) and I noticed a definite SW. Get this. She was asian. I don't know about any of you, but I have never seen an asian SW before. I'm not good with guessing ages (especially those of asian women) , but I'd say she was in her twenties.How late was late? I'll try the area yet again but being fairly new to all this it would be helpful if you had an approximate time.

Weallwegot
08-20-12, 10:19
How late was late? I'll try the area yet again but being fairly new to all this it would be helpful if you had an approximate time.Probably 2:30-3:00 am. Somewhere in that time frame.

8ball
08-20-12, 11:27
Passed through Mckeesport this weekend, except for LEO it was dead. As is Homestead, Glassport and Clairton.

Most of my "old friends" are locked up or moved away. So my list of phone numbers is worthless.

It has been a dry summer.

Tired9
08-24-12, 19:39
Wednesday night around 10 on Penn between Negley and Mathilda I ran into Becca. WSW, about 36, hard as nails, nice body, lousy attitude. It was rush rush rush. Not recommended.

Guy2073
08-27-12, 01:25
There were two well dressed blonde girls walking northside tonight. Both looked to good to be true. They were out around 12 am. One had straight hair the other had real curly hair. Both tried flagging me down. It felt like a sting. I have never seen either before. The curly haired girl was carying a large bag. Anyone else see them. Sorry I am posting from my phone.

Tired9
09-07-12, 19:07
Thursday morning around 10. Saw the usual two. Monica and Becca. For. 4 Monica will find a room and give you FS.

Tired9
09-29-12, 18:40
Probably the only game in town. Penn and Negley. Missy 33 claiming "she has only being doing this for 1 week.".40 FS. Not the best hygiene either. Bring Febreeze for the car.

Tired9
10-04-12, 20:24
Penn and Negley yet again. It is becoming the only spot, with more providers showing up each day. They seem to be out most hours, but especially between 10 pm to 7 am. Kittle (?) is the latest a BSW. 27, who accepts. 40 but is a bit annoyed it isn't higher. For that you get FS. Ask her for an indoor spot and for an added. 10 she isn't as spooked or rushed. Very nice body, smaller breasts with fabulous nipples. If you do the car route she is not at ease and hurries along.

FallingDown
10-22-12, 22:40
2-3 yrs ago Penn ave into garfield was pretty busy place (SW-wise) after midnite. Anyone know if it is still?

Tired9
10-23-12, 20:24
2-3 yrs ago Penn ave into garfield was pretty busy place (SW-wise) after midnite. Anyone know if it is still?I have no idea, but even the one spot in town, Penn and Negley, is drying up. There was a pretty visible LE car hanging out there the other night for well over an hour. There was only one girl plying her trade (the miserable Becca) and even she was spooked and did not know what to do. Since that evening last week there have been none out, but I don't do the after midnight thing.

Member #5689
11-18-12, 15:03
I have no idea, but even the one spot in town, Penn and Negley, is drying up. There was a pretty visible LE car hanging out there the other night for well over an hour. There was only one girl plying her trade (the miserable Becca) and even she was spooked and did not know what to do. Since that evening last week there have been none out, but I don't do the after midnight thing.Visiting next week has anything picked up on the SW seen?

Tired9
12-06-12, 21:41
There is activity on E. Ohio. Had a choice of 2 (in Pittsburgh these days that is miraculous) on Sunday, usually a slow day and it was raining besides.

Member #5689
01-01-13, 12:59
Doesn't anybody have sex in the burgh any more? A month since a post? Washington has been 6 months he'll I went to Ohio last time I was up just to try and find action.

Tired9
01-12-13, 16:32
Doesn't anybody have sex in the burgh any more? A month since a post? Washington has been 6 months he'll I went to Ohio last time I was up just to try and find action.The answer is essentially no. SW are hard to find and generally disasters. E. Ohio is sometimes ok, but it is hit and miss. There is Ashley, who is a stripper, who can be found there once in a while. Usually on Sundays during the day when the clubs are closed. Kittle hangs out from time to time, but with her you get a guaranteed rush job and mediocre skills.

Chad Adler
02-19-13, 19:54
I was passing through Pittsburgh Sunday morning, so I decided to check out the strip referred to in previous posts. I've had some luck in other cities that boards have claimed to be dead. At around 7 AM right at Negley and Penn, I saw a tall, thin BSW well dressed in a nice coat with fur trim around the hood, and another shabbier looking SW further west on Penn. I was hopeful after these early spottings, but I went to get breakfast, and when I returned a couple hours later, I didn't find anyone worth picking up. I eventually saw a heavyset BSW on one of the side streets north of Penn. There was also a black woman walking around making eye contact with drivers, but she had a young boy trailing between ten and twenty feet behind her. I'm not sure what that was about. Anyway, I'm sure nighttime or weekday afternoons would be better for this area.

WvSwinger69
03-05-13, 00:22
Northside by AGH was dead on Sunday.

8ball
03-11-13, 11:28
I have a new friend, tall, not too thin, not too much, white brunette, about 30 years old. Everything is on the menu. I had a wonderful GFE.

Senior members only may PM me for contact details. I'd sooner trade information if possible. Treat her well and she will treat you very well.

HungryEye
03-11-13, 19:28
I have a new friend, tall, not too thin, not too much, white brunette, about 30 years old. Everything is on the menu. I had a wonderful GFE.

Senior members only may PM me for contact details. I'd sooner trade information if possible. Treat her well and she will treat you very well.Appreciate a little info on her, rate, area, incall or outcall, etc, I have lots of contact for Cleveland, Akron etc, if you get over that way. Happen to be in town today and horny. The Pittsburgh board is dead here, surely you guys are getting laid.

Thanks.

H.

Member #5689
03-17-13, 00:11
I don't know about that it seems like SW action is all but gone all around the area. Even towns like Washington, clairton ans McKeesport that had all kinds of action in years past have all been shut down. I know finances and drug use has not changed but for some reason the girls seem non existent I also thought all the out of town workers for the gas wells would have spawned all kind of new activity but it does not seem to be the case good luck.

Appreciate a little info on her, rate, area, incall or outcall, etc, I have lots of contact for Cleveland, Akron etc, if you get over that way. Happen to be in town today and horny. The Pittsburgh board is dead here, surely you guys are getting laid.

Thanks.

H.

Lostros
05-05-13, 23:24
Had a dream I found a BSW named Cheechee needing a ride near Penn and Negley, and took her to a nice quiet spot where she took care of my headache. Claims to have no phone or I would have gotten digits. Burgh isn't quite dead yet.

Fortress67
06-02-13, 23:31
I went for a ride, started in the strip district and headed to Negley on Penn. 7pm on a Sunday. Saw one WSW, about a 7 in my book, gave me the look, I started pulling over, but the car behind me beat me to her! Saw a crazy looking BSW not far from the marathon station actually waving cars down. Nothing else out here. The nice part was no LEO either. Tried Cheerleaders too, it was me and the bouncer! Slow town!

Sc1919
08-06-13, 00:25
I had a dream that I went to the major supermarket chain in the Westen PA region. As I was heading home, I was NOT looking to get into any action, but I guess subconsciously I wanted to just take a quick drive down Penn Avenue between Mathilda and Negley to see how bad the street action is. Lo and behold, as I was driving on Penn, just before getting to Aiken (traveling eastbound) , I saw an ASIAN. My mind said WTF, so I looked, and she ACTUALLY GAVE ME THE LOOK BACK. YES, I SAW AN ASIAN STREET WALKER ON PENN AVENUE IN PITTSBURGH!

So I HAD to turn the car around. I forget what the lady called herself, but she appeared to be in her late 30s, maybe early 40s. She said she was Vietnamese. About 5'2". On a SW scale, since she was fully clothed I can't accurately rate her body, but I would give her a 7. Face was about a 6. So anyway we engage in minor chit chat. She says she's looking to have a drink. I'm like f*k a drink I want you to love me long time! She said she has a "boyfriend" and she wasn't giving up the coochie (in reality I don't think she does FS with a 1st timer. But as always YMMV). But she was willing to give me a BBBJ. No CIM. She was kind of pricey. 3 Jacks. But I was like eff it, had to do it.

Overall experience, I'd give it a 5. The BJ itself was okay for a SW. When she sensed I was about to bust, she stopped sucking and finished with her hand. Big point deduction. She didn't have any tissues or napkins so she just left the cum on her hands, and I had nothing to clean myself up with.

I would rate the experience lower, but the fact that there was an ASIAN SW on PENN AVE in PITTSBURGH, that actually didn't look half bad, brought the rating up.

8ball
08-07-13, 10:36
Two recent Pittsburgh news stories:

3 Arrested For Alleged Prostitution Out Of North Hills Spa. August 6, 2013 11:04 PM.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/08/06/3-arrested-for-alleged-prostitution-out-of-north-hills-spa/

Pittsburgh police arrest dozens of suspected customers of prostitutes (Carrick)

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/4383175-74/police-prostitutes-arrested#ixzz2bIG2JWml

As I read the second story July 30th is now national "Bust the John Day" so the PGH police busted 30 alleged Johns In Carrick.

StrokeSomethin
09-22-13, 21:00
Fellow Mongers,

I dreamt I found a gem on on Negley this evening round 8. 6/10 WSW claimed not to do this that often. 50 cfs in a quiet spot. Def not a user and def very talented. Got the digits.

Dragonfly22
09-30-13, 17:45
I spotted a shorthaired BSW last night on Penn near Negley about a 1/2 block above the old Babyland store. Obvious but not overt. Nice looking 30ish, slim and nice body. Had just finished 20 mins early so I couldn't pursue it but will check her out again around 10ish some night. Looked very promising.

Member #5689
11-03-13, 00:11
I am coming to town for Thanksgiving and really want to find some street walker action. I have struck out terribly the last few attempts from downtown, McKeesport and Washington is there any place in the area that still has a few? Prefer WSW but am open if there is decent activity.

Sc1919
11-03-13, 13:34
I am coming to town for Thanksgiving and really want to find some street walker action. I have struck out terribly the last few attempts from downtown, McKeesport and Washington is there any place in the area that still has a few? Prefer WSW but am open if there is decent activity.Rbw, there is really no reliable action in the Pittsburgh area. Check the forum for reported activity but it's really hit and miss on the SW side of the hobby. Pittsburgh has dried up.

8ball
11-03-13, 22:58
I've been checking Mckeesport frequently for some time and it has been consistently dead. My short phone list of stand-by stand-ins no longer connects to good phone numbers. I've have no confidence in Craigslist or Backpage, they are way overpriced or scams or police.

In fact Pittsburgh has been dead since last spring?

Member #5689
11-03-13, 23:00
Thanks for responding I check the board regularly and not much activity lately. Have all the surrounding towns all dried up also? I saw a report about a big bust in careick a while back and did not ever see reports of activity there. I was thinking they have to have gone somewhere.

Rbw, there is really no reliable action in the Pittsburgh area. Check the forum for reported activity but it's really hit and miss on the SW side of the hobby. Pittsburgh has dried up.

Sc1919
11-09-13, 12:27
Thanks for responding I check the board regularly and not much activity lately. Have all the surrounding towns all dried up also? I saw a report about a big bust in careick a while back and did not ever see reports of activity there. I was thinking they have to have gone somewhere.Carrick is part of the City of Pittsburgh. I really don't know the lay of the land of the surrounding towns, but there is nowhere in Pittsburgh that I know of that is reliable... And there are very few contributors on this board, so even if there was some action, no one feels inclined to share. Kind of sad.

Member #5689
11-09-13, 17:39
Thanks for the response I still intend to try but I don't like my chances. The burgh area is amazingly low on reports it used to be a great area. I probably have 3 out of the last posts for Washington pa board and I live 500 miles away. Its been almost a year between posts. If you spot anything between now and thanksgiving please post I always do the same although most of mine have been I struck out again.

Carrick is part of the City of Pittsburgh. I really don't know the lay of the land of the surrounding towns, but there is nowhere in Pittsburgh that I know of that is reliable... And there are very few contributors on this board, so even if there was some action, no one feels inclined to share. Kind of sad.

8ball
11-10-13, 21:58
I have 126 posts and I think I share as much as I have to share. The problem is compared to a half dozen years ago nothing is "going on" to share.

I remember both Clairton and McKeesport before a serious effort was made to clean them up. Both were a Wal-Mart of streetwalkers. I note that my last several reports have been non-reports of sorts. Sort of a "all quiet on the western front" type of reports.

Animal Planet has all sorts of Big-Foot shows, I can only assume Sasquatch apparently now out number ladies of ill repute. I have friends that ODed and died, a few on civic hospitality, and even a select few now cleaned up and retired. The over whelming majority are gone and I have no idea what become of them.

I would not object to the shortage of bad ladies if good women were not even in a shorter supply.

I have noticed no shortage of lesbian couples in area parks. Some of the do look much like Sasquatch.

Member #5689
11-11-13, 21:13
I agree its a problem of lack of girls not lack of reporting its just a shame how slow things are in the area I too remember McKeesport, Clairton and Washington all used to be sure things but all have dried up. I do know girls with habits still exist so they have to be somewhere other than the normal areas or less visible areas.

I have 126 posts and I think I share as much as I have to share. The problem is compared to a half dozen years ago nothing is "going on" to share.

I remember both Clairton and McKeesport before a serious effort was made to clean them up. Both were a Wal-Mart of streetwalkers. I note that my last several reports have been non-reports of sorts. Sort of a "all quiet on the western front" type of reports.

Animal Planet has all sorts of Big-Foot shows, I can only assume Sasquatch apparently now out number ladies of ill repute. I have friends that ODed and died, a few on civic hospitality, and even a select few now cleaned up and retired. The over whelming majority are gone and I have no idea what become of them.

I would not object to the shortage of bad ladies if good women were not even in a shorter supply.

I have noticed no shortage of lesbian couples in area parks. Some of the do look much like Sasquatch.

Member #5689
12-05-13, 09:43
Came up had one member give me a contact in Homestead but could not get all the way out there. Also 2 recommendations that Washington is not dead did have luck there will report there later in the day.

Doug300
12-07-13, 08:24
Ohio street area hunting was good Thursday. Two sightings between 10 and 2. Any info on Dawn? Did talk with her and thinking of returning. One other out but didn't stop.

Tattooed330
12-14-13, 01:12
Am here from Ohio on work and need some help any one got any road they walk or numbers am staying at the motel 6 on bank ville Rd want to see what in the town.

Member #5689
12-14-13, 15:58
If you look at the last dozen or so reports the burgh is slim Pickens. I did find some luck in Washington pa and put that on that site. You have a good 30 minute drive from where you are but it may be your best bet.

Am here from Ohio on work and need some help any one got any road they walk or numbers am staying at the motel 6 on bank ville Rd want to see what in the town.

Member #4517
12-17-13, 02:44
I realize that this is not necessarily the correct place to post this. However, this board seems to be the only one with even the slightest life left in it (not meant as a cut, just observation). I will be visiting the 'Burgh over the weekend of January 3 and would like some advice. First of all, what are the best strip clubs in western PA? I am willing to do a little driving if I can get a good bit of action for fairly cheap but will be staying, most likely, in the Monroeville area. Years ago, I drove out to the one that had the drive-through window and had a surprisingly good time! Unfortunately, it is now closed. Point being, a trip of an hour or so for some good, low cost pussy is worth it. Take out available at any strip clubs? From reading the posts, SW action is sparse so I probably won't bother. However, are there any suggestions for BP girls? I like redheads if anyone can suggest a good provider (street with digits, BP, whatever). Are there any local bars that pros or semi-pros hang in?

If anybody can help, I would really appreciate it!

Tired9
01-18-14, 16:48
The only area with some action is the North Side around E. Ohio Street. You need to be patient and put in some serious time cruising. LEO has been active undercover, so the girls are a bit spooked. Be careful out there!

Beach Style
02-26-14, 18:53
Sunday morning around 1 AM there were 2 BSW along 5th Ave in McKeesport. They were out for a bit and got "Rides". First I've seen in that area in quite a while.

Member #5689
06-08-14, 23:44
I know this is for Washington not Pittsburgh but its close by and that board is completely dead so I am putting a notice here that I found some action there and the info is on that site if you are interested.

Member #5689
06-30-14, 10:46
Come on burgh I am heading back but am still the last report from a month ago!

Member #5689
07-11-14, 15:25
Hit Washington last night reported it on that board but that's 3 in a row for wash pa. Worth the trip.

Guy2073
07-12-14, 23:24
It is nice to see Washington coming back, it was always my go to place.

Member #5689
07-13-14, 20:38
Yea defiantly improving. Unfortionatly my streak ended at 3 yesterday but it was mid afternoon and all good things have to end sometime.

It is nice to see Washington coming back, it was always my go to place.

Guy2073
07-14-14, 13:49
I always found right after the sun went down was the best time, I could not believe how many pretty girls I have picked up in that town.

Member #5689
07-14-14, 19:30
All 3 of my last scoops were after dark but have had luck during the day in the past. Its surprising to me most of the girls I have picked up there have been decent looking. It amazes me that there are never any reports from there because they have girls. Its a shame that most promise best head ever and give mediocre service at best.

I always found right after the sun went down was the best time, I could not believe how many pretty girls I have picked up in that town.

Guy2073
07-14-14, 22:53
If I pick a girl up we are fucking. I would say the top 10 best looking girls I have picked up were from there. It must be were hookers start out.

Member #5689
07-15-14, 16:53
I agree it seems to be the best talent around I just don't understand why nobody goes there or reports on it if they do.

If I pick a girl up we are fucking. I would say the top 10 best looking girls I have picked up were from there. It must be were hookers start out.

Guy2073
07-16-14, 00:22
I posted there once, my name stayed up there for a year, made me feel dirty.

One night I picked up a really nice looking girl, she looked like Tara Reid, she said she was going to jail the next morning and needed to get money for jail. I bent her over my pickup tailgate and had my way with her. After I dropped her off I was starting up the hill by the church when there was a decent looking girl in a white miniskirt giving me the look, I grabbed her up and she road me in the drivers seat right between two trucks in the Burger King back lot. I dropped her off and went back to the Burger King before they closed. I was sitting in the parking lot eating dinner when a decent girl named Kat came over and started talking to me, she had long dirty blonde hair and short shorts on. She asked if I was doing anything and I told her I was going home. I told her I saw two girls and I wanted a nap, she asked me to come to her house for a back rub. I did and for 60 and a small tea at get go I got a 15 min rub down and she sucked on me for a half hour.

That was why I loved Washington Pa, 3 good looking girls 2 hours 120 dollars.

Member #5689
07-16-14, 11:54
Never had that kind of luck am happy with 1 on the year thing if you have looked at the board for the last couple years its only me other than for a couple reports and I live out of town that's why I post info on Pitt as well.

I posted there once, my name stayed up there for a year, made me feel dirty.

One night I picked up a really nice looking girl, she looked like Tara Reid, she said she was going to jail the next morning and needed to get money for jail. I bent her over my pickup tailgate and had my way with her. After I dropped her off I was starting up the hill by the church when there was a decent looking girl in a white miniskirt giving me the look, I grabbed her up and she road me in the drivers seat right between two trucks in the Burger King back lot. I dropped her off and went back to the Burger King before they closed. I was sitting in the parking lot eating dinner when a decent girl named Kat came over and started talking to me, she had long dirty blonde hair and short shorts on. She asked if I was doing anything and I told her I was going home. I told her I saw two girls and I wanted a nap, she asked me to come to her house for a back rub. I did and for 60 and a small tea at get go I got a 15 min rub down and she sucked on me for a half hour.

That was why I loved Washington Pa, 3 good looking girls 2 hours 120 dollars.

Guy2073
07-16-14, 21:29
I got myself a mistress that I see now, so I don't look for girls anymore. I still like to read about it.

Pinetree Man
08-12-14, 15:45
I drove around Beaver Falls today looking for street walkers. I though I found one, but the "make eye contact, pull over and wait" didn't work for me. This would have been my first time picking up a SW, so I was pretty nervous.

Anyway, the girl I saw was a slim black girl, wearing leopard print skin tight shorts and a black tank top. She was walking all over 6th, 7th, and 8th, avenues.

I was driving around from 1 bour 12:30 - 2:00 PM. That was the only prospect I saw. Anyone had any luck in Beaver Falls lately?

Guy2073
08-13-14, 00:19
I drove around Beaver Falls today looking for street walkers. I though I found one, but the "make eye contact, pull over and wait" didn't work for me. This would have been my first time picking up a SW, so I was pretty nervous.

Anyway, the girl I saw was a slim black girl, wearing leopard print skin tight shorts and a black tank top. She was walking all over 6th, 7th, and 8th, avenues.

I was driving around from 1 bour 12:30 - 2:00 PM. That was the only prospect I saw. Anyone had any luck in Beaver Falls lately?She may have been, some girls will not get in if you are a new customer.

Member #5689
08-14-14, 23:09
Guys just filed a report if you aren't hitting Washington you are missing out its worth the drive.

Jcolten72
09-17-14, 17:34
Guys just filed a report if you aren't hitting Washington you are missing out its worth the drive.What's a good area to look? Going to be in late tomorrow. Advice please.

Member #5689
09-17-14, 23:52
What's a good area to look? Going to be in late tomorrow. Advice please.Try Hall Avenue, west walnut and highland Avenue.

Jcolten72
09-18-14, 14:18
Try Hall Avenue, west walnut and highland Avenue.Thank you, I will check it out.

Member #5689
09-18-14, 20:17
Most action seems to be down at the bottom of the hill now good luck either of the sisters I reported on are a find.

Thank you, I will check it out.

Sburkman1981
09-30-14, 18:41
I will be in town over the weekend and from what I read the area is pretty dead from what it once had been. I have been trying get to gather Intel by reading all the posts on this section and scoping out Google earth, etc.

I figure I will give it a shot anyway. I know Washington has been decent by the past reports but I don't know the area enough to find are an spot area noter a scoop so I plan on staying close to my hotel.

What streets / area in McKeesport has or used to have action?

Member #5689
09-30-14, 21:11
Everything I have heard is SW action is all dried up in McKeesport I have inquired several times and have made a few attempts Kyoto spa is there but not much else so I hit it when I strike out not to waist a trip.

I will be in town over the weekend and from what I read the area is pretty dead from what it once had been. I have been trying get to gather Intel by reading all the posts on this section and scoping out Google earth, etc.

I figure I will give it a shot anyway. I know Washington has been decent by the past reports but I don't know the area enough to find are an spot area noter a scoop so I plan on staying close to my hotel.

What streets / area in McKeesport has or used to have action?

Member #5689
12-01-14, 23:06
Made another visit to wash pa and posted it there. Don't understand why all yinz guys from the Burgh don't swarm the area.

Member #5689
12-19-14, 00:33
Was watching Godfather of Pittsburgh and saw his niece is an addict and turning tricks on the street any of you mongers ever been lucky enough to pick her up?

MvpJon
03-06-15, 01:43
I know the burgh is not completely dead because I have been having a luck for the past few months and I'm sure I'm not the only one, I would share some info but it seems as if this post is abandoned, hopefully my fellow mongers start posting and we can exchange info and help each other out.

Member #5689
03-06-15, 18:41
Please post your info it's the only way to revive a dead board. I visit the Burgh from time to time and always troll there and washington and report my findings. I know people read it because I get pm's when I report on a girl but rarely see new posts. I check almost daily hoping this board pics up.

I know the burgh is not completely dead because I have been having a luck for the past few months and I'm sure I'm not the only one, I would share some info but it seems as if this post is abandoned, hopefully my fellow mongers start posting and we can exchange info and help each other out.

Tired9
03-07-15, 18:19
Yes there is some life still here. East Ohio street but you have to be lucky and patient. There is a parking lot off that street, actually behind it and girls hang out there, at night mostly, but as the weather warms up, during the day as well. Just don't ruin it for the few of us left by paying their original asking price.

MvpJon
03-13-15, 21:58
Yes there is some life still here. East Ohio street but you have to be lucky and patient. There is a parking lot off that street, actually behind it and girls hang out there, at night mostly, but as the weather warms up, during the day as well. Just don't ruin it for the few of us left by paying their original asking price.Yea I've some luck there, not too pricey either, but like you said "patient". I have had decent luck in a few other areas of the burgh and a few outside of the burgh as well, even during the cold months. I think its going to be a good summer, I've done quite a bit of exploring this winter.

MvpJon
03-13-15, 22:06
Yes there is some life still here. East Ohio street but you have to be lucky and patient. There is a parking lot off that street, actually behind it and girls hang out there, at night mostly, but as the weather warms up, during the day as well. Just don't ruin it for the few of us left by paying their original asking price.Yes I had some luck in that area but you def have to be patient. There are some other areas around the burgh and outside of the burgh where I have had pretty good luck, even during the cold winter months. I did alot of exploring this winter and found a few decent spots. I think its going to be a fun summer.

Member #5689
03-14-15, 22:47
What other areas are you talking about?

Yea I've some luck there, not too pricey either, but like you said "patient". I have had decent luck in a few other areas of the burgh and a few outside of the burgh as well, even during the cold months. I think its going to be a good summer, I've done quite a bit of exploring this winter.

Tired9
03-16-15, 18:49
Yes, do tell, what other areas?

Doug300
03-24-15, 06:18
Not from the burgh but do visit to monger. If you would PM me with area's. Hunted E. Ohio often and found hit and miss. Patience is a must but sometimes my hunting hours are limited and always daytime viewing.

Member #5689
06-28-15, 10:44
I'm heading your way anything happening in the burgh.

Tired9
06-29-15, 20:17
I'm heading your way anything happening in the burgh.Yes, still the streets behind East Ohio. Be careful of Amy. She changes her name. Pretty, young, dark hair, a bit heavy from the waist down. Major ripoff artist. She seems super nice and sweet. Don't be fooled.

MvpJon
07-11-15, 05:34
I have had little luck on e of but I have had success on neg and e. Lib lately usually after 1 am brush had been the most consistent it never fails 5th Ave has been hit and miss wash area has been pretty decent lately quippa is good area also I suggest if you go to brush or quippa you be careful these aren't the friendliest places but I have not had any problems in those areas it's a high risk high reward type of thing if you guys have any info share and help your fellow mongers out.

Member #5689
07-11-15, 11:30
What is Brush I have no idea what that is and where in Alliquippa do you troll? That's close to where I stay sometimes but never heard of SW action there. Anything during the day?

I have had little luck on e of but I have had success on neg and e. Lib lately usually after 1 am brush had been the most consistent it never fails 5th Ave has been hit and miss wash area has been pretty decent lately quippa is good area also I suggest if you go to brush or quippa you be careful these aren't the friendliest places but I have not had any problems in those areas it's a high risk high reward type of thing if you guys have any info share and help your fellow mongers out.

MvpJon
07-12-15, 16:54
What is Brush I have no idea what that is and where in Alliquippa do you troll? That's close to where I stay sometimes but never heard of SW action there. Anything during the day?Brushton ave and the back street in downtown quippa I don't know of any daytime action only late night.

Pka715
07-19-15, 21:23
I was curious one evening. Drove through frankstown road by brushton by a parking lot and there was a WSW waving down cars. Looked like a decent rack, heavy below that. Also, east Ohio. Talked to Kayla who was out. Young, dark hair, pretty face, heavy set below. Not sure if that was Amy. But she was nice. Too bad I had to head home. Brushton I went around 7 pm. East Ohio at 11 pm. I'd like to make my way out to aliquippA at some point.

Ffishermn02
07-29-15, 18:06
In town for short trip and a little research took me to Allquipa. Someone did mention it was a rough hood. Wow assuming back street is the back street and the alley near the LEO? Bottom line it was late and I struck out completely. Perhaps someone can share a few details to insure I was in the right local. I did see a couple of possibles but didn't get the nod or even a look.

I don't post much but I have been around this block a long time. Will share Cincinnati and Columbus OH info in return. Not a lot of phone numbers but I do have some hook ups.

Tired9
08-08-15, 19:30
Remains active, very active. Good choice of talent with varying ages. I've noticed that the asking price is much higher. Stick to your guns and they will come down. Careful of crazy Liza.

Tired9
08-12-15, 20:20
Ashley-extremely cute and shapely, a good 8. I never saw her before and scooped. Played the "I'm a cop" card, and had a car wth friends behind me. Scared me to death and those big guys (fellow cops she claimed) shook me down for money. Yes I know. I'm a major fool and idiot. Anyways, be warned.

I feel like such an idiot!

Member #5689
08-13-15, 17:59
Damn that sucks but if your blocked in you probably did the right thing not worth getting hurt over a few bucks or arrested if you made a scene. Unfortionatly that's what they count on and will be the first to cry some monger beat me up for nothing. What's she look like other than real cute and what's Crazy Liza look like? I'm coming to town next week and want to avoid at all costs. Also any cross streets or side streets that are good? Being from out of town I know enough to find e Ohio blvd but don't know the area well.

Ashley-extremely cute and shapely, a good 8. I never saw her before and scooped. Played the "I'm a cop" card, and had a car wth friends behind me. Scared me to death and those big guys (fellow cops she claimed) shook me down for money. Yes I know. I'm a major fool and idiot. Anyways, be warned.

I feel like such an idiot!

Tired9
08-15-15, 19:16
Damn that sucks but if your blocked in you probably did the right thing not worth getting hurt over a few bucks or arrested if you made a scene. Unfortionatly that's what they count on and will be the first to cry some monger beat me up for nothing. What's she look like other than real cute and what's Crazy Liza look like? I'm coming to town next week and want to avoid at all costs. Also any cross streets or side streets that are good? Being from out of town I know enough to find e Ohio blvd but don't know the area well.I don't describe girls well when I'm trying to stay alive. She is young and slim, hair part way down her back, tends to wear a dress and fab breasts. Clear complexion, clean painted toenails- looks like a very cute girl next door. No street signs at all.

Lisa is also very cute -dark hair, heavy from the waist down. She tends to wear tight black capris.

Hang aright off of e Ohio and there are a bunch of streets. Middle st, Cedar, Suseimon, and a few others. Patrol in that area as well as e Ohio itself. There are a bunch out there, especially as it gets dark. Sandy is a cute blonde who is in her 40's but is sweet and skilled. Lauren is tall, older, a bit heavy, but super skilled. There is a young blonde who is real cute but with indifferent skills. I forget her name. There is another new blonde out there who is interesting, but she is very leery of someone she does not know.

I hope this is helpful.

Member #5689
08-18-15, 22:31
Came up today hit this stroll found all the streets mentioned and a few around the area saw lots of interesting characters but no working girls one possible bow but cops were harassing her. Maybe next time tried little Washington a lot this week with no luck.

I don't describe girls well when I'm trying to stay alive. She is young and slim, hair part way down her back, tends to wear a dress and fab breasts. Clear complexion, clean painted toenails- looks like a very cute girl next door. No street signs at all.

Lisa is also very cute -dark hair, heavy from the waist down. She tends to wear tight black capris.

Hang aright off of e Ohio and there are a bunch of streets. Middle st, Cedar, Suseimon, and a few others. Patrol in that area as well as e Ohio itself. There are a bunch out there, especially as it gets dark. Sandy is a cute blonde who is in her 40's but is sweet and skilled. Lauren is tall, older, a bit heavy, but super skilled. There is a young blonde who is real cute but with indifferent skills. I forget her name. There is another new blonde out there who is interesting, but she is very leery of someone she does not know.

I hope this is helpful.

Tired9
08-20-15, 03:42
Came up today hit this stroll found all the streets mentioned and a few around the area saw lots of interesting characters but no working girls one possible bow but cops were harassing her. Maybe next time tried little Washington a lot this week with no luck.Gee, I'm surprised. I had great luck yesterday. Perhaps it is because they are leery of new guys. Ashley is on the run. LEO wants her for robbery and breaking and entering. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Member #5689
08-20-15, 18:21
Good news on Ashley hope she gets what she deserves. I think my luck was day cruise and new area. One thing I may have missed out on was I was on the park side and saw on my way out some dumps on the far side of 279 so I may have shorted myself on the cruise. Will try again next time I'm in town.

Gee, I'm surprised. I had great luck yesterday. Perhaps it is because they are leery of new guys. Ashley is on the run. LEO wants her for robbery and breaking and entering. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Pgh Soldier
08-24-15, 20:25
With it being so dry here in the Burgh (compared to other cities), I pretty much gave up on Pgh Mongering in favor of real girlfriends that end up costing a lot more in the long run. I. e. Dinner, concerts, theater, TIME, etc.

But I've missed my hobby. I've decided to take a solo vacation in November and visit a happening city just to re-live the glory days. I checked out a few on here and settled on Tampa. Never been there, heard it was ripe and after following their forum, I decided that it would be just what I need. But then again, I also took a look at the activity on this forum here in Steeler Country and after reading a few positive post regarding the North Side, I figured it wouldn't hurt to do a little recon today and see what's new.

Got there at about 5:30 and recognized Sandy walking the block with a hefty brunette. Sandy is looking pretty good these days. At least from what I could tell from my roadside viewpoint. Did a loop and didn't see anything else so I decided I should stop into the James Street Tavern, grab a beer and give it a little time. One beer later, I did another loop and didn't see anything at all. Stopped at Maxes for another beverage and allowed a bit more time to pass. Left around 6:30, did one more loop and got "the look" from two different brunettes. One had a bandage on her right arm. Both were rather frumpy looking and nothing that I would bother scooping up; but hey, at least there's some life in the Pgh SW community after all.

Maybe I'll do another recon in a few days and post my findings. Play safe.

Tired9
08-30-15, 13:18
Bad news re Ashley. She got out after only 2 days and is about again. The word on the street is that she is working for LEO, otherwise how could she get out so soon? Sounds plausible. So be warned. She still uses the name of Ashley, is cute, well proportioned, young, and very clean looking. Be careful out there.

With it being so dry here in the Burgh (compared to other cities), I pretty much gave up on Pgh Mongering in favor of real girlfriends that end up costing a lot more in the long run. I. e. Dinner, concerts, theater, TIME, etc.

But I've missed my hobby. I've decided to take a solo vacation in November and visit a happening city just to re-live the glory days. I checked out a few on here and settled on Tampa. Never been there, heard it was ripe and after following their forum, I decided that it would be just what I need. But then again, I also took a look at the activity on this forum here in Steeler Country and after reading a few positive post regarding the North Side, I figured it wouldn't hurt to do a little recon today and see what's new.

Got there at about 5:30 and recognized Sandy walking the block with a hefty brunette. Sandy is looking pretty good these days. At least from what I could tell from my roadside viewpoint. Did a loop and didn't see anything else so I decided I should stop into the James Street Tavern, grab a beer and give it a little time. One beer later, I did another loop and didn't see anything at all. Stopped at Maxes for another beverage and allowed a bit more time to pass. Left around 6:30, did one more loop and got "the look" from two different brunettes. One had a bandage on her right arm. Both were rather frumpy looking and nothing that I would bother scooping up; but hey, at least there's some life in the Pgh SW community after all.

Maybe I'll do another recon in a few days and post my findings. Play safe.

Pgh Soldier
08-31-15, 21:41
Was out on the bike today after work at 5:00 ish. You may ask, "What are you doing on a motorcycle mongering?" We'll for me, it's a good way to monger. First off, I was primarily getting acquainted with the area again and seeing what talent is available. If I would have seen something interesting, it's really the best vehicle to have. Think. If you catch the eye of a potential SW and simply say, "Oh, you like bikes? Want to go for a ride?" It's a valid invitation; much more so than if you pull up in a Hyndai or a Ford Focus. An adventurous SW will get on a bike; Aunt LEO most likely will not. Then you take a ride out to a wooded area, ensuring you are not followed and start you negotiations. If I would happen to get pulled over and harassed for having a SW on a bike, I could easily say that we are just going for an innocent ride. And besides, I really do detest car head. I'd much more have a lady on her knees poised for a facial if she's not going to catch. But that's just me and I suppose I digress.

I saw a good looking blond spinner on my first EOS loop. Her hair was long enough to be pulled up, as she was walking the street. I circled the block and noticed her getting into a car on Suismon and James. Wasn't going to swoop her anyways. She looked a lot like how Ashely is described. No need for the drama.

The only other thing I saw was an older blond WSW (not Sandy) wearing a dress and walking Middle street. She looked pretty rough and the dress wasn't exactly bike attire, so I past her up and was able to get a pic of her on James and Foreland. Afterwards I went to the bar to have one and let some time pass.

After about a half hour, I left the bar and did another pass around the circle. The older blond WSW was still out hanging around the bank on the corner of Middle and EOS. Circling around I saw LEO pulled over talking to a woman with light reddish, curly-ish hair. Not sure if she was getting harassed or offering info. Stopped into Max's and about fifteen minutes later I noticed her out the window. Got as best pic of her as I could from my vantage point at the bar. Anyone know her? Any info?

Anyhow, I left Max's around 6:00 ish. Did one more loop, saw nothing so I departed the neighborhood for another half hour. Returned and did the loop again; nothing. No old WSW, nothin. Killed a little more time in a bar on EOS before doing one more loop at 7:00 ish. Saw the WSW that's described like Ashely (see pic) and also saw a brunette that was a little too wide and frumpy for my taste. Wrapped up my recon and went home.

Maybe I'll scoop something next time but today was simply a study in getting reacquainted with the hood. There's action to be had in the EOS area. But nothing that I saw worth my Jacksons or the risk.

Be safe and keep us all posted.

Member #5689
09-01-15, 11:22
10 reports in August hey the burgh is back alive.

Guy2073
09-01-15, 14:22
10 reports in August hey the burgh is back alive.Pgh soldier did some nice recon. I don't think the scene will ever come back, these girls just need a cheap cell phone and they can make $100 an hour+. I have not seen anything in Washington or pgh in a few months.

Member #5689
09-02-15, 19:51
No things will never be the way they were in the old days but at least you have had a little activity. I struck out bad in Washington my last trip up but did see where there were 19 OD the week I was out because of bad H and that could hit SW action pretty hard as most if not all are addicted.

Pgh soldier did some nice recon. I don't think the scene will ever come back, these girls just need a cheap cell phone and they can make $100 an hour+. I have not seen anything in Washington or pgh in a few months.

Pgh Soldier
09-03-15, 17:56
Did a quick drive around the EOS loop around 5;00 ish today. Saw a very doable redhead WSW on Foreland near James wearing a hiked up green dress and heavy mascara. Got the look but had to move on. Pic is kinda small but the best I could do. Anyone recognize her? Any info on her?

Pgh Soldier
09-08-15, 11:35
I know this is a little late, I was a bit busy this past weekend and just didn't have time to post. But last Friday afternoon I found myself with some time on my hands before I was to meet up with some friends at the Rib Fest and decided to do the EOS loop and see if I could find something to entertain myself with.

I was on my bike at the time, did the loop and noticed a WSW on a step near the corner of Foreland and James. She was a youngish (probably early 20's) strawberry blond spinner with her hair pulled up. I gave her a look, pulled over across the street from her and pulled out my phone to have an excuse if LEO pulled up. Nothing happened and she just sat on the step and ignored me so I took off after a couple of minutes.

I went around the block again, didn't see anything else, so I popped into a bar to nurse a beverage and give it a little more time.

Back on my bike about 30 minutes later I noticed the same strawberry blond spinner walking down Middle by Thropp St. This time I pulled over, gave her a smile and said, "What, you don't like bikes?

She said that she did so I asked her if she'd like to take a ride.

She was a little hesitant at first but hopped on asking me, "So where are we going to ride to?

I found out that her name is Jen. We went up to Riverview Park and found a secluded enough place to park and take a walk. For. 30 I got a bbbjcimws. Admittedly it was a little rushed but the skills were definitely there. I'd be willing to give her another shot and see if she would warm up to me.

I dropped her off at the park on Cedar near Foreland (there was a farmers market going on and I though it would be less conspicuous there). She gave me digits and I was able to snap this pic as she was walking away.

Pgh Soldier
09-08-15, 18:08
Had a little time to kill around 5:00 ish after work today so back to the EOS loop I went to see what was going on. Saw a redhead WSW with her hair in a French braid. Nice looking body but her face seemed a bit blemished.

I pulled into the parking lot on the corner of Foreland and Middle, got some cash out of the ATM and ran into Sandy on my way back to my truck. She recognized me, asked how I was, if I still had my bike and why I wasn't on it today and she also asked if I was "in the mood to misbehave. ".

Sandy's a sweet girl and she's quite talented, but I just wasn't feeling it with her today so I declined. I think a little mascara, some lip gloss and some blush on her cheeks would do her a world of good. But today she just looked a little too rough for my taste. I decided to give it some time and moved on to a local bar.

Afterwards I did one more loop. Sandy was still out, redhead with the braid was still out and some frumpy brunet was on the corner of James and Foreland. I don't know, maybe I'm too picky; I know I'm just looking to get a little strange, but if I'm going to shell out a couple of Jacksons, I'm wanting that strange to be at least as good looking as what I'm getting from my steady for free. I took off and continued on with my original, legit plans for the evening.

MagnumTC
09-19-15, 10:45
I found a polite WSW on penn ave thurs night for a very good BJ. She gave me her number but it's disconnected. Too bad. I would like to do it again.

Pgh Soldier
09-20-15, 08:35
I found a polite WSW on penn ave thurs night for a very good BJ. She gave me her number but it's disconnected. Too bad. I would like to do it again.Penn Ave stretches pretty far. Where abouts on Penn?

MagnumTC
09-20-15, 17:18
Penn Ave stretches pretty far. Where abouts on Penn?It was by pearl street, across the street from the huge cemetery.

Buster Keister
09-22-15, 22:02
Haven't posted in a long time ran into a WSW named Mindy in Mount Oliver. Not the greatest looks now but probably a knockout in her day. Blonde hair Irish features. Probably 35 years old. For those of you who have gone up there it was on Brownsville rd at the top of the hill close to the cemetery above shop and save. It seems that is the only area still active here as far as I can determine. Allen town is not even worth a look. Mindy may not be that attractive anymore but is very friendly and accommodating very skilled no rush enjoys her work. She is tall and lean and hangs out with a boy friend near the Mcdonalds in that general area. She is a rare SW, never loses her phone. Also met Desiree 34 year old Latina but decided to pass. Did not sense any le presence to speak of up there either.

Buster Keister
09-22-15, 22:34
Ran into Amy on the North side recently, fairly attractive good body weight. Seemed friendly enough, I like the type. Might be pregnant tho. For some reason decided to pass. Then read an old report on her which was not at all positive. But you know how it goes some
times certain girls will improve and others will get worse with time. Since it was an old report can anyone give me an update on this girl? Is she still a rip off as was previously reported. Maybe it was just an off night for her or just a bad match up.

Thanks. Buster.

WildCards
10-10-15, 14:51
Lauryn isn't the prettiest girl but she is very skilled, great attitude, doesn't rush, and she's one of those girls that wants to give you a nice experience. She enjoys her work and if she knows you she has her own apartment that she can take you to. She's one of the best options on the North Side right now.

AlwaysRenting
10-10-15, 18:05
I've cruised through Mckeesport twice in the past 2 weeks. Each time I thought I had a something my spidey senses went off. The second time is the one I have little doubt over. On 5th Avenue behind the shopnsave there was a thin, approx 5'7" blonde (late 20's) who spoke a little too clear headed and out of character for a walker. This was all at about 9 pm. There was also a guy sitting in a 4-door silver late-model nissan in the parking lot across from the shopnsave eyeing anything and everything. Beware.

WildCards
10-11-15, 19:36
Sunday afternoon around 4:30 did the EOS loop to see what was out. Saw Amanda sitting on some steps by James St. And Foreland. Amanda is a nice, cute girl but I no longer pick her up. I only live 10 minutes from East O so if I like a girl enough I sometimes take them home with me depending on what I'm in the mood for and who she is. I've taken Amanda home with me twice in the past and both times after I paid her she got pre-occupied telling me how she was in a hurry because she had to meet someone. Nothing aggravates me more than being rushed so I don't mess with her anymore.

Then I saw Jen by the big parking lot by Middle. Past her up and went to Giant Eagle to kill a few minutes. When I came back Jen was still in the same area so I brought her home with me. Had a nice time but I don't really like Jen's attitude much. For my personal taste I think Jen is a very cute girl, but she just doesn't come across as being very friendly. Maybe its just me.

When I was dropping Jen off I saw Dawn, the 40'ish redhead sitting in a car. I've done Incall with Dawn in the past but I not longer see her. I think Dawn is fairly attractive but there are a couple things she does that I don't like. Last time I did Incall with her I paid for Full Service but to make a long story short, I ended up getting an HJ for my money. I wouldn't use the word rip-off but I wasn't happy with the way it worked out.

WildCards
10-12-15, 21:07
Drove thru EOS this afternoon around 1:30 just sightseeing since I was in the area. Saw Jen and Steph walking together near East Ohio and Cedar. Steph is a WSW, about 28 brown haired spinner who wears kinda thick glasses but she's cute and clean looking. Little tits but nice ass and legs. Steph has a nice personality and is laid back. Mornings are the best time to see her.

I think Jen is one of the prettier girls working North Side but one of the problems I have with her is that when I pick her up I usually take her home for Half and Half. When I'm taking a girl home for that I like to rest my hand on their leg while I'm driving for the GF experience. She knows I do that but when she gets in my car she'll still slide to the other side of the seat and put her purse between us because according to her "she doesn't like being rubbed on". There have been other times when she would pull away from me for some reason. I think that's total bullshit because she'll let me nut in her mouth and do BBFS but she doesn't want me to rub her thigh while I'm driving so the way I look at it either I disgust her or she's a jerk. Either way, I rarely pick her up. She also doesn't take her top off when I take her home with me. I don't want to bash her too much because she has her good points and she's worth picking up for a BJ.

Pgh Soldier
10-13-15, 11:05
Nice intel WildCards! Thanks for posting and keeping this thing alive.

Lauryn isn't the prettiest girl... She's one of the best options on the North Side right now.You say Lauryn is "one of the best options". Would like to know more. What does she look like. It would be helpful to us all so we know who to look for and reward good service with business.

Then I saw Jen by the big parking lot by Middle. Past her up and went to Giant Eagle to kill a few minutes. When I came back Jen was still in the same area so I brought her home with me. Had a nice time but I don't really like Jen's attitude much. For my personal taste I think Jen is a very cute girl, but she just doesn't come across as being very friendly. Maybe its just me.
I agree with you that Jen can be a bit of a flake (see post#203). Kind of rushed and stand-offish. I probably won't do her again.

When I was dropping Jen off I saw Dawn, the 40'ish redhead sitting in a car. I've done Incall with Dawn ... I paid for Full Service...I'd give Dawn a whirl for an incall. How much is FS with her providing Incall?

Drove thru EOS this afternoon around 1:30 just sightseeing since I was in the area. Saw Jen and Steph walking together near East Ohio and Cedar. Steph is a WSW, about 28 brown haired spinner who wears kinda thick glasses but she's cute and clean looking. Little tits but nice ass and legs. Steph has a nice personality and is laid back. Mornings are the best time to see her.
I'm interested in Steph. I used to see a girl named Stephanie about 3 years ago. Mostly good experiences, wouldn't let you cim but FS was great. She was blond at the time, had a great ass and small tits as you describe and I'd say she was about 5'8 or 5'9 tall. I took a little hiatus from the hobby and lost her contact info. Just wondering if it's the same girl and if she's still walking. I'd luv to meet up and do her again. Maybe I'll cruise through sometime this week.

Pgh Soldier
10-13-15, 11:08
I've cruised through Mckeesport twice in the past 2 weeks. Each time I thought I had a something my spidey senses went off. The second time is the one I have little doubt over. On 5th Avenue behind the shopnsave there was a thin, approx 5'7" blonde (late 20's) who spoke a little too clear headed and out of character for a walker. This was all at about 9 pm. There was also a guy sitting in a 4-door silver late-model nissan in the parking lot across from the shopnsave eyeing anything and everything. Beware.Thanks for the caution report AlwaysRenting. Wondering if you're having any luck at all in Mckeesport. That town used to be thriving. I used to pick up girls regularly there and take them down by the river or to the ABS for a good time. Lately (over the past year of so) when I've cruise through the 5th Ave loop it's been completely dead. Not sure what happened.

Pgh Soldier
10-13-15, 11:15
I saw this one about a week ago. Was rushed for time so I didn't try the swoop. I know it's a back shot but believe me, she was really cute from the front as well. Almost a TGTBT. Anyone recognize that ass and have any intel on her?

Pgh Soldier
10-13-15, 11:31
Haven't posted in a long time ran into a WSW named Mindy in Mount Oliver... Also met Desiree 34 year old Latina but decided to pass. Did not sense any le presence to speak of up there either.Thanks for the intel Buster. Yeah, ever since Zone 3 moved from the Southside to Warrington it's been a SW waste land on that hill top. That's a shame too. I had some great times up there with some pretty talented strumpets back in the day so I was surprised to see your posting regarding Mount Oliver.

Since your posting I've taken Brownsville Road on my way home from work a couple of times but I haven't seen anything. This has been around 5:00 - 5:30 ish PM. What time would you recommend fishing? Would luv to run into Desiree. I've never done a Latina before.

Pgh Soldier
10-13-15, 20:31
After posting earlier today, commenting on other mongers post, I got the itch to head over to the EOS zone after work and see what kind of misbehavior I could get myself into. Did a quick circle of the area and saw nothing so I decided to stop into one of the watering holes, grab a beer and give it a little time.

After my beer I walked out to my truck and saw a decent looking brunet with shoulder length hair parked on a doorstep. Got the look but decided to circle around and get readjusted to my surroundings. Glad I did. Uncle LEO was making his rounds on the street I turned onto and he was heading in the direction where I just left. Made a left onto James then continued on, making a right towards Cedar (where I saw Jen) and vacated the area to give LEO a chance to do his rounds and leave without seeing me again.

I wasn't really sure where I was going to go to kill some time but I made a right onto Brighton and low and behold there was a lady giving me 'the look' on the corner outside of Riggs Lounge. She looked to be in her late 30's, thin with smallish boobs, about 5'8 in height and curly shoulder length brown hair. What mostly caught my attention though, even from the road, was her eyes; they seem to sparkle. I circled around and made the scoop.

Introductions were made; she said her name was Joey and that she needed a ride home. I can smell BS but went with it and small talk, however awkward, ensued. Finally she mentioned that she needed money and asked if I could help. We got the cop feel thingy out of the way, I said that I could contribute. 4 and she directed me to a secluded spot.

Side note: What are the going rates these days for a BBBJ and for FS? I've been playing it legit and being the good boyfriend for a couple of years now and I'm a bit out of the loop. Don't want to insult but definitely don't want to over pay and have the girls start thinking that they should be getting a raise. They need our Jacksons to support their habits more than we need their service. But I digress.

Here's where it starts to get disappointing. First off, I'm not much of a fan of car head. But I didn't have a clear idea of where on the North Side I was at at that moment and I neglected to direct her to a spot where we could get out of my ride and get some "girl on her knees" treatment. My bad; I should know better. It's not like I'm a rookie at this. Just a little rusty. And her skills were soooo subpar, gagging every 30 seconds or so (my hygiene is impeccable BTW), asking if I'm getting close, etc. Then when I do cum, she doesn't even catch it making a total mess in my lap.

I was disappointed in Joey and in myself. Lessons have been learned but I wouldn't pick her up again.

Now on to watch the real ho's in action. The Democratic Presidential Debate is about to start!

Guy2073
10-13-15, 23:06
Dawn has the driest pussy that I have ever been in. It was so dry it sucked the lube off the condom. It felt like I was trying to start a fire with my dick. Her BJ skills are just as bad. She was a nice person and we got along very well. She took me to observatory and we hung out for awhile in the park. I am guessing she either is a bad lay or she just wanted no parts of me. I would not see her again.

WildCards
10-14-15, 01:01
I saw this one about a week ago. Was rushed for time so I didn't try the swoop. I know it's a back shot but believe me, she was really cute from the front as well. Almost a TGTBT. Anyone recognize that ass and have any intel on her?Where did you see her?

WildCards
10-14-15, 01:14
Had a little time to kill around 5:00 ish after work today so back to the EOS loop I went to see what was going on. Saw a redhead WSW with her hair in a French braid. Nice looking body but her face seemed a bit blemished.

I pulled into the parking lot on the corner of Foreland and Middle, got some cash out of the ATM and ran into Sandy on my way back to my truck. She recognized me, asked how I was, if I still had my bike and why I wasn't on it today and she also asked if I was "in the mood to misbehave. ".

Sandy's a sweet girl and she's quite talented, but I just wasn't feeling it with her today so I declined. I think a little mascara, some lip gloss and some blush on her cheeks would do her a world of good. But today she just looked a little too rough for my taste. I decided to give it some time and moved on to a local bar.

Afterwards I did one more loop. Sandy was still out, redhead with the braid was still out and some frumpy brunet was on the corner of James and Foreland. I don't know, maybe I'm too picky; I know I'm just looking to get a little strange, but if I'm going to shell out a couple of Jacksons, I'm wanting that strange to be at least as good looking as what I'm getting from my steady for free. I took off and continued on with my original, legit plans for the evening.The redhead might have been Dawn.

WildCards
10-14-15, 01:17
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

WildCards
10-14-15, 01:24
Ran into Amy on the North side recently, fairly attractive good body weight. Seemed friendly enough, I like the type. Might be pregnant tho. For some reason decided to pass. Then read an old report on her which was not at all positive. But you know how it goes some
times certain girls will improve and others will get worse with time. Since it was an old report can anyone give me an update on this girl? Is she still a rip off as was previously reported. Maybe it was just an off night for her or just a bad match up.

Thanks. Buster.Yes, Amy was pregnant. She had the baby but her child didn't survive. I'm told that she was telling people that she wasn't pregnant and she was indulging her bad habits the entire time. Amy is easy to spot because she only has 1 arm. I've only picked her up once for a BBBJ but I never picked her up again. Something about her I didn't like.

WildCards
10-14-15, 02:51
Thanks for the feedback Pgh Soldier. I'll try to give out some helpful intel. There are 2 girls named Lauryn working EOS. The Lauryn that I've mentioned is in her 40's, about 5'9, not fat but she has some meet on her bones and nice tits. Usually dyes her hair a shade of red. When she is out you will usually see her around Lillens Restaurant and the East O and Middle area. She's not very pretty but she's one of my favorites. Great BBBJTCWS, FS and foreplay. I like her for Incall because if she knows what you like she makes an effort to cater to your needs. Does't rush you. Nice personality. If you pick her up I recommend you get her phone number. She has an adult daughter named Ciara, she sometimes calls herself CC who is also a SW. Ciara is bi racial, she looks like a light skinned black girl.

There is another girl named Lauryn on East O who is about 5'9, long dark curly hair and is nice but I'm told she is in jail right now.

Steph is 5'7 or 5'8 spinner. About 28. She wears thick glasses but she's cute and always clean looking. She drops her kids off at school in the mornings then goes to EOS so mornings are the best time to see her. Steph won't let you CIM so I don't pick her up for BJ but her FS is good. She's a nice girl.

Kelly is a dark haired girl, about 5'9 in her late 20's. She sometimes wears glasses and sometimes wears her hair in 2 ponytails. She's cool but I haven't heard from her in a couple months so I think she might be in jail.

I would not recommend doing Dawn. About a year ago I did Incall with Dawn twice and both times after I got to her place she told me that she had a family member who was coming so we had to hurry. I despise being rushed so fuck that. I ran into her a few weeks ago and I decided to try her again and tell her not to play the rushing game. We went to her place for FS but without going into detail I'll say the visit was terrible. Keep your money.

Pgh Soldier
10-14-15, 13:58
Where did you see her?EOS area walking up Middle just outside of Max's. Sorry I neglected to add the location.

WildCards
10-14-15, 14:24
EOS area walking up Middle just outside of Max's. Sorry I neglected to add the location.Could possibly be Amanda. Sorry these pics aren't better.

Pgh Soldier
10-14-15, 16:44
Could possibly be Amanda. Sorry these pics aren't better.Most probably is. Any info on her? Is she worth the scoop?

WildCards
10-15-15, 01:08
Most probably is. Any info on her? Is she worth the scoop?Yes I suppose she's worth trying. She's cool, her skills are average and she won't try to rip you off. Not one of my favorites but you might like her.

WildCards
10-15-15, 10:57
Good news on Ashley hope she gets what she deserves. I think my luck was day cruise and new area. One thing I may have missed out on was I was on the park side and saw on my way out some dumps on the far side of 279 so I may have shorted myself on the cruise. Will try again next time I'm in town.I know this girl is gone but I want to add my Ashley rip off story to everyone else's. A couple months ago I was warned that a girl named Ashley was ripping people off but I didn't know what she looked like. One day I saw a nice looking young girl so I scooped her. When I asked her name she said Ashley so I was immediately suspicious but I still went with it. She told me a place that she wanted me to park for a BJ but I refused to go there because I thought she might have someone waiting to rob me so I told her I have a place down by the Heinz plant that I like to park. As soon as I started driving there she started whining about not wanting to go far from EO because its not safe. As soon as I got to my spot she's bitching about how its not safe. She starts giving me my BJ for about 20 seconds then says she doesn't feel safe, we're taking too much time, life is terrible, etc. And I needed to take her back. I told her I wasn't driving her anywhere, get the fuck out of my car. She ran her mouth and said she was writing down my license plate number and got out. I'm glad there aren't many of these trashy girls out there.

Buster Keister
10-15-15, 14:13
Wow the SW board has really come to life all of a sudden. Nice to see there is still life out there. In a previous post I stated that I haven't been around for a while. Now I'm finding it hard to break into the
East Ohio St scene again. I consider myself an excellent hunter, very patient and cautious. Perhaps too much so at times, but anyone who has had an unpleasant encounter with LE will understand why.

If I don't know a girl I usually approach her on foot. Recently I started up a conversation with a girl named Melissa but she broke it off saying, " Have a pleasant evening officer". Well at least she had a sense of humor. Not the first time its happened there. I'm a weight lifter, square jawed, crew cut type, which I guess puts them on guard. Things will turn around. Persistence is often the key in this game and Ole Buster is nothing if not persistent.

It hasn't been a total washout however. I did enjoy the company of Robin recently. I used to date her a few years back and I believe the girl, "Sandy," described on these boards is "Robin" merely using a different name. I highly recommend Robin / Sandy," older blonde, but still very attractive with top notch skills. If you are a younger monger and its important to feel relaxed and comfortable, she is definitely someone for you. Really sweet girl. Haven't seen her for a while now. She seems to have disappeared. Hope she's not in jail.

I did not notice that the "Amy" who I encountered on the North side only had one arm. Might have just not noticed that however. The Amy I observed down there is always wearing a back pack. Might be a couple Amys down there. Fairly common name. Anyway I am not hung up about such minor things as a one armed girl as long as she's not a rip off artist. I am currently seeing a girl from New Castle who has both legs amputated from the knee down. She always wears jeans. Not only does she play an excellent skin flute but she swallows the music. I have her phone number and it actually works. I will be seeing her again soon and will ask her if its ok to give it out. I will be posting if she says yes. Then private message me. Of course it would be nice to get a number or contact in return.

Buster.

Buster Keister
10-15-15, 16:44
I know we all like variety but the Latina, Desiree, I encountered in Mt Oliver is probably not worth your time. First of all she is not that attractive and very tiny and thin. I had her in my car and was moving to the destination spot when I innocently put my hand on her thigh just above the knee. She nearly jumped through the roof from pain. No exaggeration. Said a spider bit her. Yeah suuurrrre. I was a bit flabbergasted as you might expect and then I started to get the hee bee gee bees. And once the hee bee gee bees are out of the bag its hard to get them back into the bag, if you know what I mean. I gave her a reasonable donation for no services rendered, time spent only, and promptly took her back. She might have been great. She may be fantastic for somebody else. But I won't go back.

I am surprised that you did not run into Mindy however. I have been in Mt Oliver at least five times in the last six weeks and spotted her every time. Same location as previous post. Varied times both day and night. Saw her Tuesday night as a matter of fact Oct 13. About nine in the evening near the McDonalds again, but had made plans to see someone else up there. Did wave hello to her though. She might have put on a few pounds. She's looking better anyway. Hair looked longer and fuller. She is another girl I recommend to the younger guys. A kind of girl who will show you the ropes. Not an every week or even every month kind of girl for me but I will definitely repeat at some future date.

Pgh. Soldier. Since you have mongered Mt Oliver before maybe you knew Starr, The pretty and talented red head. Well Mindy told me Starr is no longer with us sad to say. I believe the boy friend killed her according to Mindy. Drug related of course. Dumped her onto somebody's front porch. Pretty gruesome.

Finally, New Kensington is really my home base, and a number of girls should be getting out of jail in the coming months. Can't say exactly when though. Has anyone dated Jamie from New Ken? I am good friends with her. The total package. Great looks and a wild child. Now if she hasn't turned over a new leaf when she gets out she will be available. Loads of talent in New Ken at times but the girls can't stay out of jail.

Guy2073
10-15-15, 19:41
That is a shame about start, she was taking care of her retarded brother. I met her years ago before she hit the streets. I did not know she was killed.

Buster Keister
10-15-15, 20:39
The girl I am talking about is S-t-a-r-r not S-t-a-r-t. When I was dating her she never mentioned a retarded brother. But she did say she had kids which is just as tragic.
You may be thinking of someone else. No, never knew any girl named Start. Hope you're not putting me on. Nothing to joke about really.

Guy2073
10-15-15, 23:00
The girl I am talking about is S-t-a-r-r not S-t-a-r-t. When I was dating her she never mentioned a retarded brother. But she did say she had kids which is just as tragic.
You may be thinking of someone else. No, never knew any girl named Start. Hope you're not putting me on. Nothing to joke about really.Sorry I mistyped I was talking about star, she was a friend of a friend. Maybe when she was on the streets he was not around. I never picked her up, but I would see her around. I did not know her well nor knew if she had kids.

AlwaysRenting
10-15-15, 23:31
Thanks for the caution report AlwaysRenting. Wondering if you're having any luck at all in Mckeesport. That town used to be thriving. I used to pick up girls regularly there and take them down by the river or to the ABS for a good time. Lately (over the past year of so) when I've cruise through the 5th Ave loop it's been completely dead. Not sure what happened.No luck in Mckeesport. If I'm in the mood I just hit 70 with some music and there is a buffet waiting for me on Sullivant.

WildCards
10-17-15, 00:49
Wow the SW board has really come to life all of a sudden. Nice to see there is still life out there. In a previous post I stated that I haven't been around for a while. Now I'm finding it hard to break into the
East Ohio St scene again. I consider myself an excellent hunter, very patient and cautious. Perhaps too much so at times, but anyone who has had an unpleasant encounter with LE will understand why.

If I don't know a girl I usually approach her on foot. Recently I started up a conversation with a girl named Melissa but she broke it off saying, " Have a pleasant evening officer". Well at least she had a sense of humor. Not the first time its happened there. I'm a weight lifter, square jawed, crew cut type, which I guess puts them on guard. Things will turn around. Persistence is often the key in this game and Ole Buster is nothing if not persistent.

It hasn't been a total washout however. I did enjoy the company of Robin recently. I used to date her a few years back and I believe the girl, "Sandy," described on these boards is "Robin" merely using a different name. I highly recommend Robin / Sandy," older blonde, but still very attractive with top notch skills. If you are a younger monger and its important to feel relaxed and comfortable, she is definitely someone for you. Really sweet girl. Haven't seen her for a while now. She seems to have disappeared. Hope she's not in jail.

I did not notice that the "Amy" who I encountered on the North side only had one arm. Might have just not noticed that however. The Amy I observed down there is always wearing a back pack. Might be a couple Amys down there. Fairly common name. Anyway I am not hung up about such minor things as a one armed girl as long as she's not a rip off artist. I am currently seeing a girl from New Castle who has both legs amputated from the knee down. She always wears jeans. Not only does she play an excellent skin flute but she swallows the music. I have her phone number and it actually works. I will be seeing her again soon and will ask her if its ok to give it out. I will be posting if she says yes. Then private message me. Of course it would be nice to get a number or contact in return.

Buster.Robin and Sandy are 2 different people. Both are blondes but Robin is younger than Sandy.

Guy2073
10-17-15, 14:57
Robin and Sandy are 2 different people. Both are blondes but Robin is younger than Sandy.Has robin been working eos for like 8 years or is it a different robin.

WildCards
10-18-15, 19:55
Was going to get chicken wings before the Steeler game today and did a quick EOS patrol while I was out, just sightseeing. Was a little cold and damp out so the only girl I saw out was Amy. For my personal taste I will probably never scoop Amy up again, just something about her that turns me off. I'm not saying anyone else shouldn't pick her up, she's not bad looking and she gives a decent BBBJTCWS. She's probably worth trying if you've never scooped her yet but she's just not right for me.

While I was on my way home I called Steph and asked her if she wanted me to pick her up after the Steeler game. I knew she was home with her kids today so she said she wasn't sure if she would be able to. On a different subject, Big Shot Bob's has really good chicken wings if you never tried them. The sweet buffalo are awesome. After the game I took a nap and when I woke up Steph called me and told me she could stop by my place if I wanted her to so I told her to come on over. She got here quick because she only lives a few minutes from me. Had a great time, Steph is a nice girl.

Buster Keister
10-19-15, 15:18
Has robin been working eos for like 8 years or is it a different robin.Sorry I confused Robin with Sandy. Yes I believe Robin has been around at least eight years perhaps more. Strangely, also she has not aged much either. In some ways she has even improved. This is a sign of a girl who likes what she does. She has had a slight weight gain but that's to be expected. I prefer a little weight on a working girl anyway. I think I know who Sandy is now also. Not really my cup of tea. Robin much better at least in the looks and sex appeal departments. My opinion of course.

Buster.

Pgh Soldier
10-19-15, 21:17
Well, EOS sure was a bust today. Was in and out of the area from 4:00 till about 6:30 this afternoon / evening hoping to run into Dawn or Lauryn or one of the other ladies I've been reading about on here but came up empty. The only potential SW was a pair of what looked like high school aged strumpets. The one was a rather cute spinner, dishwater blond hair about 5'5 wearing a hoodie and her friend was a brown hair BBW. About as tall as the other and almost as round. I considered it for a moment but passed due to the dangers of potential underage.

I did however see a couple being harassed by Uncle LEO in the parking lot behind the bank. They were seated on the rear bumper of their Jeep Cherokee looking vehicle getting drilled by a couple of LEO's while one was doing a search of the vehicle. Not pretty. This was around 6:30 ish at about the time I decided I had enough of the EOS scene.

Afterwards, just for kicks, I took a ride down Brownsville through Mt. Oliver and Carrick. Nada, nothing zilch. This was around 7:00 ish and it was as dead as the cemeteries on that road.

Lastly, because I had time to kill, I took a chance on Mckeesport. Right before the Shop 'and Save on 5th Ave I spied a lady who gave me "the look". I took a trip around the block and scooped her up on the corner. She got in and said, "Thank God you came by, I've been out here forever and nobody was picking me up. " Said her name was Kaila. We did the cop check thing, negotiated. 3 (I was feeling both generous and horney) then off to my place beings that I don't live too far from there. We made pleasant conversation on the ride to my place but it quickly became apparent that Kaila isn't the sharpest tool in the box (Even for SW standards).

Once at my place, inside, I could see that my catch wasn't anything to brag about. She had a pretty enough face but the baggy clothes that she had on hid a lot of her chunkiness. Then the ball really drops. She doesn't want me to CIM and she wasn't going for the facial either. WTF! It's no wonder that nobody has picked her up! She did however go as far as a BBBJ with COB but I felt taken advantage of. I'll never do her again.

Lousy day for mongering. But at least I wasn't posted on the rear bumper of a Jeep Cherokee. Hope that it wasn't any of you guys and hoping it was for a something more serious than a guy getting his rocks off. I'll be keeping an eye on the Police Blotter (http://communitysafety.pittsburghpa.gov/Blotter.aspx) for the next couple of days out of curiosity.

Pgh Soldier
10-20-15, 09:03
I did however see a couple being harassed by Uncle LEO in the parking lot behind the bank. They were seated on the rear bumper of their Jeep Cherokee looking vehicle getting drilled by a couple of LEO's while one was doing a search of the vehicle. Not pretty. This was around 6:30 ish at about the time I decided I had enough of the EOS scene...........

....... Lousy day for mongering. But at least I wasn't posted on the rear bumper of a Jeep Cherokee. Hope that it wasn't any of you guys and hoping it was for a something more serious than a guy getting his rocks off. I'll be keeping an eye on the Police Blotter (http://communitysafety.pittsburghpa.gov/Blotter.aspx) for the next couple of days out of curiosity.Hum, busted for controlled substance. Here's how I imagine it went down: Monger picks up 43 year old strumpet. Lights flash and monger pulls into the parking lot. Gives lame excuse to Deputy Snotdrizzle, something like, "I was just giving her a ride officer. I knew her from years ago when she used to hang out with my sister. " Crack (or whatever) is found, most likely in the girl's purse. A thorough search of the vehicle turns up nothing. Monger gets a harsh lecture and warning but is let go. Monger is lucky stumpet didn't ditch her crack in the car thus indicting him or, worse yet, Deputy Snotdrizzle didn't plant something in the car to stick it to the monger as well.

Be careful out there gents. It may be worth taking a moment here and going back over the "rules": http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?5276-rules-of-mongering&p=540866&highlight=rules#post540866.

WildCards
10-24-15, 01:14
Was going to a bakery this morning around 10:30 so I did a quick EOS loop just sightseeing on the chance that I might see something new. Saw Melissa on EO by Lillen's restaurant. Melissa is about 5'7, not bad looking. Turned onto Middle and saw Kelly walking by parking lot. Kelly is about 5'8, long dark hair that she usually has in a ponytail, sometimes 2 ponytails. She is in her late 20's, cute and a nice personality. I didn't have time to do anything with her but I pulled over to talk to her for a minute because I haven't seen her for a couple months and she's one of my favorites. She said she hasn't been around for awhile and her cell phone got broken. Supposed to see her tomorrow but don't know if it will happen.

WildCards
10-25-15, 23:38
Did an EOS loop hoping to spot something new and drove past Sandy and a brown haired SW that I've seen before but don't know her name. Sandy has good skills and a decent personality but I stopped picking her up months ago because one night I texted her from work and asked her if she wanted to do something when I got off work. The bottom line is she sent me a stream of stupid texts that really managed to piss me off so I stopped dealing with her. I have a low tolerance for SW's with an attitude. That was months ago and I've driven past her many times without stopping since then and she knew those texts are the reason I fired her.

A couple days ago when I was on EO a pulled over to get a couple lottery tickets. Sandy saw me pull over so she ran over to apologize for those texts and of course she claimed that she didn't send them, she said her boyfriend had her phone so he sent them. She asked me if I wanted to go have some fun but I said no, I had somewhere to go. I might have considered it but I thought she looked haggard so I declined. She then asked me if she could borrow $5 so I again said no. I might try her friend some other time but I wasn't feeling it.

Bobby412
10-29-15, 21:09
Took a ride through EOS and spent a nice amount of time there today around mid afternoon, couldn't find a damn thing. Did run into a nice looking red head that was surely on the job, but basically told me to fuck off, she was moving around with a taller older gentlemen that had obviously been served up some pound cake the day before, because his face looked like a bowl of bruised fruit. Anyone have any idea when would be best to find some of the talent I've been hearing about? Went through EOS mount oliver and allentown today. And zilch. Almost got to the point of venturing into homewood but I'm not that crazy.

WildCards
10-30-15, 11:36
Took a ride through EOS and spent a nice amount of time there today around mid afternoon, couldn't find a damn thing. Did run into a nice looking red head that was surely on the job, but basically told me to fuck off, she was moving around with a taller older gentlemen that had obviously been served up some pound cake the day before, because his face looked like a bowl of bruised fruit. Anyone have any idea when would be best to find some of the talent I've been hearing about? Went through EOS mount oliver and allentown today. And zilch. Almost got to the point of venturing into homewood but I'm not that crazy.I like daytime and I usually shoot for around 11:00 am, no later than 1 or 2 pm. Cruise the area of James Street, Foreland, Middle and Suisman. Be patient and cautious.

AlwaysRenting
10-31-15, 01:19
Took a ride through EOS and spent a nice amount of time there today around mid afternoon, couldn't find a damn thing. Did run into a nice looking red head that was surely on the job, but basically told me to fuck off, she was moving around with a taller older gentlemen that had obviously been served up some pound cake the day before, because his face looked like a bowl of bruised fruit. Anyone have any idea when would be best to find some of the talent I've been hearing about? Went through EOS mount oliver and allentown today. And zilch. Almost got to the point of venturing into homewood but I'm not that crazy.What's wrong with homewood? It has been many months, but I've made a couple successful trips through frankstown and brushton.

WildCards
11-05-15, 02:21
Was on North Side this afternoon around 12:30 because I was supposed to meet one of my regulars for FS. I did a quick patrol to see what was out and the only thing I saw was an SW who I didn't recognize walking on Foreland. She looked older than I like so I didn't pay much attention to her. My preference is for young and thin. I called the girl I was supposed to meet and she said she would be there in about 30 minutes. I didn't feel like waiting around for her to show up so I decided to do one more quick patrol then go get some lunch before I went to work. The only thing I saw was the older SW I saw earlier. She was definitely older than I like but she wasn't bad looking so I decided to grab a BJ just because. Scooped her, parked and got a BBBJTCWS. She had good skills, nice personality and a nice laid back attitude. I would recommend picking her up if you don't have a problem with her looking old enough to be your mom. She was cool.

PathFinder24
11-06-15, 01:19
Here are her pics.

PathFinder24
11-06-15, 01:46
Ok so I visited your fine city, and had some info to pass along for your board. Met Cartier (like the watch she said) out front of my hotel, about 5 foot tall, skinny, and cute! BBBJ, offered BBFS!, Doggy, Mish, then BBBJCIMWS, and man, she just kept going and drained it all out. I had to upload the pics from my phone, so they are below. She is only in town till Sunday, so she her while you can! Cheap donation, she will come to you, and I am sure will car date and maybe do incall.

Went Patrolling EOS twice, one evening about 1130-1230, only saw 2 or 3 girls out, but was just reconning the areas when LEO pulled through, so I left. The next day at lunch, met up with Mellissa on Foreland and James, skinny WSW, brunette hair, nice titties, maybe 5'5" and 130 lbs or so. Got BBBJCIMWS for standard donation. No pics of her, Sorry!

Thanks to all who assisted me in my visit! Cartier #, is active and good, Melissa said her phone was off for the next few days, but promised it would be back on. I will pass to any seniors or contributing members, and really guys, lurkers, zero poster's, and other who should know better to ask and don't contribute need not apply. It's not my town so I don't mind giving out, but we all need to contribute to keep these boards going.

Stay Safe!

PathFinder.

Buster Keister
11-06-15, 13:26
Took a ride through EOS and spent a nice amount of time there today around mid afternoon, couldn't find a damn thing. Did run into a nice looking red head that was surely on the job, but basically told me to fuck off, she was moving around with a taller older gentlemen that had obviously been served up some pound cake the day before, because his face looked like a bowl of bruised fruit. Anyone have any idea when would be best to find some of the talent I've been hearing about? Went through EOS mount oliver and allentown today. And zilch. Almost got to the point of venturing into homewood but I'm not that crazy.Frankly I am always surprised whenever I read a post that E. Ohio St is dead or that a hunter comes home empty from this area. I don't venture down there that often.

But except for one desolate Sunday night about 3 weeks ago I have seen a fair amount of activity here over the last two months. Maybe not always top notch activity but activity nonetheless. Its fair to say that activity is way down all over Western Pa. But EOS is easily the most active of all areas.

On the other hand, sadly and undeniably, Butler street in Lawrenceville has been totally laid to rest seemingly never to arise. You talk about dry as the Sahara and that is Butler street. A shame too. Because there are still a few on these boards who will remember the quality of talent that used to walk Butler street between the gas station and the cemetery and even as far down as the 40th street bridge. I met the most attractive SW I have ever been with on Butler street. A girl curiously enough named Missy Butler. There was another named Jules, a goddess of a SW who could have competed with Julia Roberts. Ah those were the days.

But enough of living in the past. I ran across a girl named Amber for a second time recently near the parking lot behind EOS. "Just to be clear", this is Amber and not

Amanda. I thought she was outstanding the first time I met her but she has actually improved looks wise. She may be relatively new because I haven't seen any older

Reports of any Amber.

Presently, she has a wide swath of red dyed hair which really puts her over the top. It took all my will power to resist picking her up for a second time.

So young and attractive.

The first date she was willing enough and reasonable enough, donation wise, but I need more of a GFE connection to really perform. And she had too many rules. But for

Those of you who are more interested in outstanding looks and a body, if you are looking for a girl who gets right down to business, then I would recommend Amber.

To me she is still too green at this point, but a year from now who knows. One thing can't be denied. Amber has great potential.

So I decided to be patient and wait. Sure enough I found the "Ageless" Robin one half hour later in the same area. Had another great time. See previous posts on Robin.

Buster.