PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

AzGuy1966
02-24-21, 22:20
Is that the same Cherry from Cherry Blossom?No, 2 entirely different people.

HitNQuit805
02-24-21, 22:31
I saw her last week. Went for an hour with Cherry, but was told later that I only could have 30 with Cherry and then the other girl will finish the hour. Turned out to be Elli, I was curious about her. She is a little taller than Cherry. I think she's cute and giggly. Nice body very accommodating. I'll go back to see her. Oh yeah, her massage left me a bit sore but felt really great the next day, kind of like the massage at rain ThaiThank you I appreciate the info. I will give her a go and come back and do a full report. Just need to figure out what days she works.

HitNQuit805
02-24-21, 22:33
Is that the same Cherry from Cherry Blossom?Nah this is a different one. Cherry is hot even for her age. But definitely not as hot as yumi. I see the Korean girls in LA and very few compare to yumi.

HermosaSurfer2
02-26-21, 20:59
Is that the same Cherry from Cherry Blossom?The Cherry at Nicole's is a cute (depending on taste, I guess) young 30-something, tiny, all natural A's with good nips. As opposed to a 50-something with bolt-ons at Cherry Blossom.

GoinUp04
02-27-21, 17:00
The Cherry at Nicole's is a cute (depending on taste, I guess) young 30-something, tiny, all natural A's with good nips. As opposed to a 50-something with bolt-ons at Cherry Blossom.Aww man. Thought it was Cherry from Cherry blossom. LOL. Guess I need another massage now LOL.

HitNQuit805
03-01-21, 22:11
Finally got to see Elli and as I said last week would review her:

Looks: she's pretty cute. Shorter hair but nice makeup and pleasant looking. I wouldn't call her gorgeous but definitely pretty enough for me. She is about 5 ft 4 I would say maybe 5 foot 5. Her body is pretty basic. Boobs are Bs max, tiny little stomach pouch but she keeps the midsection is covered by the way she pulls down dress from the top and pulls it up from the bottom. Did not see much of an ass when she had dress on but was surprised when I had her in doggie about how nice it looked.

Service: starts off with a GREAT MASSAGE! Gets you nice and comfortable for 10 minutes, really does the body good. CBJ nothing special to speak of and it was rather short but I'm not into BJ in general so wanted to get on to the main show. She feels better than cherry and doesn't dry up even when I go for quite a long time (only mention because Some of the providers have dried up on me). Also didn't hurry me to finish which was nice just took it as I was giving it.

Only downside is she keeps mask on during show which really turns me off. Or else I would see her again.

On way out was told maybe new talent was coming in next week.

UleySpirit
03-02-21, 21:38
Okay so I never actually planned on posting one of these, but I couldn't help but notice all the help you all have given me, so I will share my experience.

So I would say I'm kinda new to this like 3 months new and my first place that I went was relax and spa, it's near vons, so I went there in hope of relieving some stress and I walk in lady walks to me mid 30's kinda chubby, but really nice, I ask for the hour, it was like $60 if I remember, go inside, really relaxing room, peaceful music dim light nice sheets, she starts giving me a massage, pretty good full back massage and really massage your butt, afterwards (since I'm new) she tells me to lay on my back and so I did and brings like a towel and say "yes or no" and I say no so she got the message, starts teasing me playing with my nipples, weird for me at first but got turned on, starts carousing my neck and light touches around my dick, I was turned on! She then starts light playing with my balls, then goes for the john and man she really knows her stuff and after I was done, what I liked was she continued the massage with hot stone rocks on my back fucken amazing after a load, I'm pretty sure this place is pretty underrated but idk could b wrong.

After reading all the chats, I decided to hit Nicole's thanks to why'll & called on the phone, I ask for an appointment get there lady comes out and ask if I've been there before, said no and some girl walks in cute skinny, sum ass, so so tits, takes me in and was super comfortable and talkative with me, we start talking like we've know each other, gives me 10 min massage while I'm carousing her legs, oh she ask for $ upfront, it was elli BTW she's so cute bruh anyways I ask for BJ and starts slowly massaging it while playing w balls, she could get better it's just that she goes pretty fast sucking like relax ma, and after I liked how she helped me w my clothes, she gives me a big hug and walks me out by the hand, tbh Nicole's is best in females but the relax and spa gives massages after like good ones but idk what's your guys opinion on Elli? She fr cute but I don't know much about her, other than that great first experience for me!

RyanLandis
03-02-21, 23:45
Okay so I never actually planned on posting one of these, but I couldn't help but notice all the help you all have given me, so I will share my experience.

So I would say I'm kinda new to this like 3 months new and my first place that I went was relax and spa, it's near vons, so I went there in hope of relieving some stress and I walk in lady walks to me mid 30's kinda chubby, but really nice, I ask for the hour, it was like $60 if I remember, go inside, really relaxing room, peaceful music dim light nice sheets, she starts giving me a massage, pretty good full back massage and really massage your butt, afterwards (since I'm new) she tells me to lay on my back and so I did and brings like a towel and say "yes or no" and I say no so she got the message, starts teasing me playing with my nipples, weird for me at first but got turned on, starts carousing my neck and light touches around my dick, I was turned on! She then starts light playing with my balls, then goes for the john and man she really knows her stuff and after I was done, what I liked was she continued the massage with hot stone rocks on my back fucken amazing after a load, I'm pretty sure this place is pretty underrated but idk could b wrong.

After reading all the chats, I decided to hit Nicole's thanks to why'll & called on the phone, I ask for an appointment get there lady comes out and ask if I've been there before, said no and some girl walks in cute skinny, sum ass, so so tits, takes me in and was super comfortable and talkative with me, we start talking like we've know each other, gives me 10 min massage while I'm carousing her legs, oh she ask for $ upfront, it was elli BTW she's so cute bruh anyways I ask for BJ and starts slowly massaging it while playing w balls, she could get better it's just that she goes pretty fast sucking like relax ma, and after I liked how she helped me w my clothes, she gives me a big hug and walks me out by the hand, tbh Nicole's is best in females but the relax and spa gives massages after like good ones but idk what's your guys opinion on Elli? She fr cute but I don't know much about her, other than that great first experience for me!What's the name of the place by Vons? Which Vons?

RyanLandis
03-03-21, 11:54
What's the name of the place by Vons? Which Vons?So there is a Relax and Spa by a Vons. Looks legit but must be a rogue girl there. Curtains on the doors and walls don't go all the way up.

Interesting.

HitNQuit805
03-03-21, 22:54

After reading all the chats, I decided to hit Nicole's thanks to why'll & called on the phone, I ask for an appointment get there lady comes out and ask if I've been there before, said no and some girl walks in cute skinny, sum ass, so so tits, takes me in and was super comfortable and talkative with me, we start talking like we've know each other, gives me 10 min massage while I'm carousing her legs, oh she ask for $ upfront, it was elli BTW she's so cute bruh anyways I ask for BJ and starts slowly massaging it while playing w balls, she could get better it's just that she goes pretty fast sucking like relax ma, and after I liked how she helped me w my clothes, she gives me a big hug and walks me out by the hand, tbh Nicole's is best in females but the relax and spa gives massages after like good ones but idk what's your guys opinion on Elli? She fr cute but I don't know much about her, other than that great first experience for me!Not sure about how deep funds are but I would suggest you try cherry and Bella if you liked elli. Read my reviews on them if you're interested. I'm waiting for new talent so won't be going any time soon.

HitNQuit805
03-03-21, 22:55
So there is a Relax and Spa by a Vons. Looks legit but must be a rogue girl there. Curtains on the doors and walls don't go all the way up.

Interesting.Which Vons? Is this in Ventura?

ChronicLust
03-04-21, 22:02
New to this I'm looking for a place preferably under $60 (I'll tip of course) I don't mind older women I prefer them matter of fact, thanks.

AsianEater
03-05-21, 01:55
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/7-arrested-in-connection-with-operating-sex-and-labor-trafficking-ring-out-of-businesses-in-3-socal-counties/

Member #6569
03-05-21, 11:00
Damn. Looks like royal spa and sunshine are busted. Anyone recognize other spots from report?

RyanLandis
03-05-21, 12:17
New to this I'm looking for a place preferably under $60 (I'll tip of course) I don't mind older women I prefer them matter of fact, thanks.HE of FS? Plenty to choose from.

RyanLandis
03-05-21, 12:19
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/7-arrested-in-connection-with-operating-sex-and-labor-trafficking-ring-out-of-businesses-in-3-socal-counties/In 10 yrs out here, I can't recall where any of the customers were caught up in these, especially the HE joints. Anyone ever heard of it like Bob Kraft in FL?

ChronicLust
03-06-21, 12:59
HE of FS? Plenty to choose from.FS any in Oxnard would be appreciated.

HitNQuit805
03-09-21, 21:36
FS any in Oxnard would be appreciated.Go to any massage parlor in Oxnard and I'd say yours odds are 50/50 at worse.

OxnardBadBoy
03-10-21, 10:28
Go to any massage parlor in Oxnard and I'd say yours odds are 50/50 at worse.I think with the recent bust. Some are going to be low key. Maybe only regulars.

HitNQuit805
03-12-21, 21:35
I think with the recent bust. Some are going to be low key. Maybe only regulars.I think at the end of the day the money talks. Never been denied service once a Benjamin falls out of my wallet.

HermosaSurfer2
03-12-21, 21:52
I think at the end of the day the money talks. Never been denied service once a Benjamin falls out of my wallet.Very true. Plus there's the fact that the busts were about human trafficking, not about cracking down on massage parlors in Oxnard.

OxnardBadBoy
03-13-21, 18:41
I think at the end of the day the money talks. Never been denied service once a Benjamin falls out of my wallet.Of course money talks.

RyanLandis
03-14-21, 14:50
I've seen on here that both Tanya (Tokyo) and Candy (Q) are rimmers. Which one is better? Does Q have a back door? Both areas look a little rough. Anyone have any issues in the neighborhood when coming and going?

OxnardBadBoy
03-15-21, 00:35
I've seen on here that both Tanya (Tokyo) and Candy (Q) are rimmers. Which one is better? Does Q have a back door? Both areas look a little rough. Anyone have any issues in the neighborhood when coming and going?Is Tanya around? I haven't seen her in a while.

OxnardBadBoy
03-15-21, 02:56
I've seen on here that both Tanya (Tokyo) and Candy (Q) are rimmers. Which one is better? Does Q have a back door? Both areas look a little rough. Anyone have any issues in the neighborhood when coming and going?For back door entrance. I wish Magic, Gentle (you have to wait to go in they have ag gate) those are to open in the public.

RyanLandis
03-15-21, 12:02
For back door entrance. I wish Magic, Gentle (you have to wait to go in they have ag gate) those are to open in the public.Not sure what that means, "for back door entrance"?

RyanLandis
03-15-21, 12:03
Is Tanya around? I haven't seen her in a while.I've never seen her so that's why I'm asking for intel. Have you been to Tokyo and she hasn't been working? Or do you also run into her at other places and she hasn't been around?

HermosaSurfer2
03-15-21, 16:05
I've seen on here that both Tanya (Tokyo) and Candy (Q) are rimmers. Which one is better? Does Q have a back door? Both areas look a little rough. Anyone have any issues in the neighborhood when coming and going?I don't know about Candy and rimming but I pulled this off RM. As an FYI as to consideration of various types of safety issues:

"OK, here's what I got. The house fee of $90 was quite expensive. The place was pretty clean for having a cat. Nope, not a cat guy. I managed to hook up with Candy. Great gal. Very engaging and energetic. Fantastic massage to say the least. Not so much in the professional sense but she did me well. After the massage we got right to business. She layed next to me and we spooned for about 5 minutes then she starts the stroke and I'm massaging her clit. To my surprise she got up turned around and sat on my face for a wonderful 69 sesh. Then onto Cowgirl" Reverse Cowgirl covered. She was workin it good. I wanted to stand and take control of hittin that little pussy hard. We did covered Mish and onto side Mish. At some point it went to BBFS. Time was gettin close. I wanted to make sure I got what I came for (stress release) I had her finish me with the HJ. She was on her knees stroking it and let me cum on her titties. She commented I was a messy one. 10 babies. LOL.

All in all quite expensive after tipping her 100 but I definitely got my monies worth. Would totally go back and rail that again. I'll just have to save up a little extra before the next ride. ".

AsianEater
03-16-21, 19:32
Can anyone recommend someone who gives a real therapeutic massage with at least a hand release? Thanks in advance for the help my back will appreciate the info.

OhMY08
03-16-21, 21:39
I thought I saw someone review her back in February of last year. Didn't get the best review. Bella, cherry, elli, happy, and one other girl (I reviewed but can't remember because it wasn't memorable) was the lineup before they closed.Not sure about any lack luster reviews of Sue but she was / is very attractive, imo. Probably one of the top I've ever hung with at Nicoles.

Different than smoking hot Mary / Mari and Sarah back in the day.

All very good service!

Also very good service with Cherry, Mimi (mamma now), Yumi, Hanna etc.

I think the best CBJ there was not long ago with Bella although her appearance is on the lower side, imo. Cute but a little soft which some prefer.

I remember Sue once told me she was going to vaca in Santa Barbara for a bit, I should have gotten her number, argh!

When I asked Mimi if Sue was coming back she said "Happy" better.

Happy was good and attractive but definitely older or perhaps Sue was just younger looking but what a petite body on Sue!

RyanLandis
03-16-21, 22:22
Can anyone recommend someone who gives a real therapeutic massage with at least a hand release? Thanks in advance for the help my back will appreciate the info.Cherry at Cherry's gives a good massage as I recall. More on the menu but you can just go for a HE.

NotTheFace
03-16-21, 22:28
Can anyone recommend someone who gives a real therapeutic massage with at least a hand release? Thanks in advance for the help my back will appreciate the info.The single operator of Starlight Massage in Camarillo gave a great massage and will do prostate massage if you are interested. She hasn't reopened since the pandemic began though, unfortunately. I preferred her sessions to the FS at Nicole's due to actually being therapeutic.

HitNQuit805
03-16-21, 23:07
Can anyone recommend someone who gives a real therapeutic massage with at least a hand release? Thanks in advance for the help my back will appreciate the info.Holiday Massage in Oxnard. There were two attractive girls there long time ago. One I don't remember her name but she was really cute and petite never got to experience her though. And another girl by the name of Lucy. She was attractive and on the younger side. Gave me my first and only prostate massage figured it wasn't my thing. Anyways they give you a legit massage (don't get the old lady her massage is shit but I know she's the owner) and then they destress you at the end.

HitNQuit805
03-16-21, 23:08
Not sure about any lack luster reviews of Sue but she was / is very attractive, imo. Probably one of the top I've ever hung with at Nicoles.

Different than smoking hot Mary / Mari and Sarah back in the day.

All very good service!

Also very good service with Cherry, Mimi (mamma now), Yumi, Hanna etc.

I think the best CBJ there was not long ago with Bella although her appearance is on the lower side, imo. Cute but a little soft which some prefer.

I remember Sue once told me she was going to vaca in Santa Barbara for a bit, I should have gotten her number, argh!

When I asked Mimi if Sue was coming back she said "Happy" better.

Happy was good and attractive but definitely older or perhaps Sue was just younger looking but what a petite body on Sue!Heard new talent was coming through haven't had a chance to go might give them a try tomorrow and see what Mimi says.

OhMY08
03-16-21, 23:46
Heard new talent was coming through haven't had a chance to go might give them a try tomorrow and see what Mimi says.Its about time I swing by there as well! If I roll by before you I will report back!

Have a good one or 2 on 1!

OxnardBadBoy
03-17-21, 17:51
I've never seen her so that's why I'm asking for intel. Have you been to Tokyo and she hasn't been working? Or do you also run into her at other places and she hasn't been around?I haven't checked Tokoyo. I always been curious about it.

OxnardBadBoy
03-17-21, 17:53
Is there only one entrance to Blue Moon?

RyanLandis
03-17-21, 22:41
The single operator of Starlight Massage in Camarillo gave a great massage and will do prostate massage if you are interested. She hasn't reopened since the pandemic began though, unfortunately. I preferred her sessions to the FS at Nicole's due to actually being therapeutic.Yeah, Lilly was great but I think Starlight is history.

Donalds
03-18-21, 14:45
New to this I'm looking for a place preferably under $60 (I'll tip of course) I don't mind older women I prefer them matter of fact, thanks.Try Cherry at Cherry Blossom (Ventura & 5th Oxnard). Not cheap but hospital clean and she's worth it if you like mature providers. Pm me f you like.

Donalds
03-18-21, 14:53
Cherry at Cherry's gives a good massage as I recall. More on the menu but you can just go for a HE.I agree. She volunteered several free non-sexual massages and always does a good, thorough job.

Member #2401
03-18-21, 17:00
Yeah, Lilly was great but I think Starlight is history.Lily told me that she used to work for a chiropractor in Long Beach. She did give great massages and she had some type of "balm" that she'd rub on problem areas and then would put some "special" tape over it. Had the impression that this was some sort of secret Asian ointment. Anyway, it always helped when I had a sore back and would see Lily. She obviously had some skill in treating sore back issues.

ChronicLust
03-18-21, 19:55
Anybody been to oceans? Experience?

Cthulhu88
03-18-21, 20:46
Hello I've been a long time lurker on the forums and I finally decided to join. I don't get to often partake in mongering but when I do I like to try new places and see what's out there. Now I sadly don't have any new experiences due to low funds and covid, but I am willing to give the experiences I've had within the last 2 years. I know a lot of it will be irrelevant due to places closing down and people moving or getting out of the industry and such but I would be willing to give my stories so I don't feel like I'm asking for info from others with nothing to give of my own.

OxnardBadBoy
03-19-21, 00:12
Anybody been to oceans? Experience?The one where McDs Walgreen is at?

AsianEater
03-19-21, 14:05
I haven't checked Tokoyo. I always been curious about it.Only go to Tokyo if you are into Granny's, Mamasan Jackie is well into her 60's as is Tanya.

OxnardBadBoy
03-19-21, 20:06
Only go to Tokyo if you are into Granny's, Mamasan Jackie is well into her 60's as is Tanya.Lmao Tanya is still around?

RyanLandis
03-19-21, 22:34
Only go to Tokyo if you are into Granny's, Mamasan Jackie is well into her 60's as is Tanya.Was it you who posted last year that Candy at Q Spa was a rimmer? One of the regulars mentioned her. You'd only do Tanya for the A+ rimming people talk about, not here youth. Like the chick in Encino. Can't deal with the parking and activity at Q Spa to walk through the front door tho.

GoinUp04
03-20-21, 02:27
Went to nicole's last Friday, went to see Cherry now that my confusion has been cleared up. I always thought Cherry from Cherry Blossom was at Nicoles.

Cherry was good lookin and had a great attitude. Nice conversation during massage. Got my CFS which started with some teasing then CBJ. Got into a few positions. Ended in CG. Not sure what it was me or if she was very fitted but I got out of there quicker than I expected LOL. Guess she just working very well! LOL.

HermosaSurfer2
03-20-21, 12:20
Was it you who posted last year that Candy at Q Spa was a rimmer? One of the regulars mentioned her. You'd only do Tanya for the A+ rimming people talk about, not here youth. Like the chick in Encino. Can't deal with the parking and activity at Q Spa to walk through the front door tho.Candy is a BBFS girl so it wouldn't be a shocker if she was a rimmer as well.

AhardLanding
03-20-21, 15:06
Lmao Tanya is still around?I would still do Tanya into her seventies!

AsianLover805
03-20-21, 19:56
Yes that was me. She definitely is a rimmer IF you are clean and manscaped. She told me "I do that to you because you are very clean". Never asked for BBFS though.

Was it you who posted last year that Candy at Q Spa was a rimmer? One of the regulars mentioned her. You'd only do Tanya for the A+ rimming people talk about, not here youth. Like the chick in Encino. Can't deal with the parking and activity at Q Spa to walk through the front door tho..

OxnardBadBoy
03-20-21, 19:58
I would still do Tanya into her seventies!Did she retire?

Pasquelo
03-24-21, 13:37
New to this I'm looking for a place preferably under $60 (I'll tip of course) I don't mind older women I prefer them matter of fact, thanks.Cherry blossom is great-massage +. She has a good talking game during and good conversation after. Enjoyed the massage and the dirty talk during HE and nice talk with her after.

OxnardBadBoy
03-28-21, 18:04
Is A1 open or closed? I dropped by doors closed. I called no answer.

HitNQuit805
04-06-21, 01:41
Haven't mongered in the county since seeing Elli mainly been hitting up the LA scene. Was wondering if there is anything new out there worth trying? Any new places open up now that we are entering orange tier.

OxnardBadBoy
04-06-21, 11:42
Haven't mongered in the county since seeing Elli mainly been hitting up the LA scene. Was wondering if there is anything new out there worth trying? Any new places open up now that we are entering orange tier.Places are open.

Paradise in Cam.

Places is see with open doors when I drive by is Magic and Gentle.

HitNQuit805
04-07-21, 17:20
Places are open.

Paradise in Cam.

Places is see with open doors when I drive by is Magic and Gentle.Is Lupita back?

Anybody worth seeing at gentle?

I've been to magic not a fan.

Ramin
04-07-21, 19:08
Anyone know if Alex is still at 24, or anywhere else?

OxnardBadBoy
04-07-21, 21:00
Is Lupita back?

Anybody worth seeing at gentle?

I've been to magic not a fan.I didn't see Lupita just Lisa and some other chick I forgot her name.

Magic is too public for me haha. I know a couple of at that Barber shop and that that tattoo place next to it. I'm curious about Magic.

Nunya84
04-13-21, 10:35
Anyone been to this place? Ads all over for Latinas. Called and spoke to a lady who gave me this address but nothing comes up on Google.

OxnardBadBoy
04-14-21, 10:32
Anyone good there? And what's a good time to go there?

HermosaSurfer2
04-15-21, 19:10
Heard new talent was coming through haven't had a chance to go might give them a try tomorrow and see what Mimi says.Any intel on the new talent at Nicole's? I've just had my second vaccine so I'll be back in the game in a week or so. Promise a 411 on anybody I see.

MagnumRod85
04-16-21, 21:15
Anyone good there? And what's a good time to go there?I went there yesterday afternoon and had a good massage by a nice woman. Bit heavyset, but overall good.

AzGuy1966
04-16-21, 22:22
Any intel on the new talent at Nicole's? I've just had my second vaccine so I'll be back in the game in a week or so. Promise a 411 on anybody I see.Last time I went Mimi said new girl on Tuesday. Said her name is Amy, didn't mention any others. T,W,Th are her days but I haven't made it there on those days yet.

AsianEater
04-27-21, 17:27
Anyone ever give this place a try?

It's the Lily massage in Camarillo.

https://ventura.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/camarillo-thousand-oaks-simi-valley-oxnard-moorpark-2girl-bbfs-doggy-facesit-creampie-bareback-nuru-incall-outcall-24hrs-credit-cards-japanese/12788916.html

HitNQuit805
04-27-21, 22:31
Anyone ever give this place a try?

It's the Lily massage in Camarillo.

https://ventura.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/camarillo-thousand-oaks-simi-valley-oxnard-moorpark-2girl-bbfs-doggy-facesit-creampie-bareback-nuru-incall-outcall-24hrs-credit-cards-japanese/12788916.htmlI have actually been there 2 x. It was my go to place for a LEGIT massage before the pandemic. Really nice massage. Never got offered anything extra nor was the girl attractive enough for me to want to partake in anything.

HitNQuit805
04-27-21, 22:32
Last time I went Mimi said new girl on Tuesday. Said her name is Amy, didn't mention any others. T,W,Th are her days but I haven't made it there on those days yet.Anybody seen this new girl AMY please PM me. If not will try out following week.

RockNRoll72
05-03-21, 20:36
Anyone good there? And what's a good time to go there?If this is the place I'm thinking of near the OTC, I'd recommend you stay away. I think it was. 40 for the hhr and about 1. 20 tip. Went there about 1 month before everything shut down in February of 2020, can't recall the name of the woman I saw but she was a fit but thin Latina. Not my preferred body type but whatever. Massage was almost non-existent, CFS was so so. Not worth the price in my opinion because less than 24 hours before that I'd seen the amazing Alex as Spa 24. Can anyone confirm that 24 moved from their old spot on 5th street?

- RnR.

Ramin
05-04-21, 02:03
If this is the place I'm thinking of near the OTC, I'd recommend you stay away. I think it was. 40 for the hhr and about 1. 20 tip. Went there about 1 month before everything shut down in February of 2020, can't recall the name of the woman I saw but she was a fit but thin Latina. Not my preferred body type but whatever. Massage was almost non-existent, CFS was so so. Not worth the price in my opinion because less than 24 hours before that I'd seen the amazing Alex as Spa 24. Can anyone confirm that 24 moved from their old spot on 5th street?- RnR.Can anyone confirm Alex is still at 24? Seems to be MIA.

OxnardBadBoy
05-04-21, 02:31
If this is the place I'm thinking of near the OTC, I'd recommend you stay away. I think it was. 40 for the hhr and about 1. 20 tip. Went there about 1 month before everything shut down in February of 2020, can't recall the name of the woman I saw but she was a fit but thin Latina. Not my preferred body type but whatever. Massage was almost non-existent, CFS was so so. Not worth the price in my opinion because less than 24 hours before that I'd seen the amazing Alex as Spa 24. Can anyone confirm that 24 moved from their old spot on 5th street?- RnR.Yes they are in the same building where Royal is at. On A Street.

RockNRoll72
05-05-21, 22:21
Yes they are in the same building where Royal is at. On A Street.Wow. That's interesting. Curious as to how they're handling the "competition", granted, may attract too much attention to themselves if there's any competing going on. Who knows! Guess I'll have to find out for myself.

- RnR.

Nunya84
05-07-21, 11:20
Anyone try this Latina place?

OxnardBadBoy
05-07-21, 17:52
Anyone try this Latina place?I did I had Anna couple times.

UleySpirit
05-07-21, 19:20
Anyone know where they do prostate?

RyanLandis
05-08-21, 00:21
Anyone know where they do prostate?I think you can get one from Cherry at Cherry Blossom. I read a review on RM that there was a woman who did at Royal Day Spa on Thompson. That was awhile ago and I don't even know if it's still open. Starlight in Cam is closed but Lily could really punch your button back in the day.

GoinUp04
05-08-21, 16:13
Anybody seen this new girl AMY please PM me. If not will try out following week.Tried twice the past month. And was always busy when I walked in. Got Hannah twice, she is okay.

UleySpirit
05-08-21, 19:49
I think you can get one from Cherry at Cherry Blossom. I read a review on RM that there was a woman who did at Royal Day Spa on Thompson. That was awhile ago and I don't even know if it's still open. Starlight in Cam is closed but Lily could really punch your button back in the day.Damn, pretty sure royal was busted, and how old is cherry?? Heard she was on the older side, any younger ones you know?

RyanLandis
05-08-21, 23:44
Damn, pretty sure royal was busted, and how old is cherry?? Heard she was on the older side, any younger ones you know?No. In my experience it's only the older ones that do the inserting.

Cherry is old but for a poke and a tug, who cares? You can even get a BJ and close your eyes.

HermosaSurfer2
05-09-21, 01:47
Damn, pretty sure royal was busted, and how old is cherry?? Heard she was on the older side, any younger ones you know?Cherry is 60 of she's a day, but good at what she does if you can deal with the age factor.

HermosaSurfer2
05-09-21, 22:19
Hey all. New girl today at Nicoles. Seven. NOT the same pre-covid Seven. She's cute enough and maybe late 30's. Gives a good enough massage and she's enthusiastic enough but she's on the chubby side so if you like some padding she's the girl for you. Good massage, enthusiastic service. Just too chubby for my tastes. I was more a Yumi / Sue / June guy. The new team isn't the same.

Hardwood805
05-09-21, 22:36
Do they offer BBJ? Service by any chance.

Nutzoid
05-10-21, 11:42
Cherry is 60 of she's a day, but good at what she does if you can deal with the age factor.Cherry is a quality provider. Very talented. She is 55-60, has the body a 25 YO wishes for. Very slender and Athletic with some quality bolt-ons. Everything is covered and extremely safe. Her store is immaculate and clean.

HermosaSurfer2
05-10-21, 11:46
Cherry is a quality provider. Very talented. She is 55-60, has the body a 25 YO wishes for. Very slender and Athletic with some quality bolt-ons. Everything is covered and extremely safe. Her store is immaculate and clean.Like I said, she's a good provider and she'll appeal to those who can deal with the age factor.

Nutzoid
05-10-21, 11:49
Hey all. New girl today at Nicoles. Seven. NOT the same pre-covid Seven. She's cute enough and maybe late 30's. Gives a good enough massage and she's enthusiastic enough but she's on the chubby side so if you like some padding she's the girl for you. Good massage, enthusiastic service. Just too chubby for my tastes. I was more a Yumi / Sue / June guy. The new team isn't the same.What services can we expect from chubby Seven? The last "seven" I had was about 15 years ago in Ventura. Gorgeous face, stunning body and large natural breasts. Wonderful experience, we connected. Then she disappeared like a unicorn. Heard she moved to OC.

Nutzoid
05-10-21, 11:52
Cherry is 60 of she's a day, but good at what she does if you can deal with the age factor.Cherry is a quality provider. Very talented. She is 55-60, has the body a 25 YO wishes for. Very slender and Athletic with some quality bolt-ons. Everything is covered and extremely safe. Her store is immaculate and clean.

HermosaSurfer2
05-10-21, 13:06
What services can we expect from chubby Seven? The last "seven" I had was about 15 years ago in Ventura. Gorgeous face, stunning body and large natural breasts. Wonderful experience, we connected. Then she disappeared like a unicorn. Heard she moved to OC.Standard service, nothing special. A little rushed if anything, out before 30 minutes was up. Certainly nothing like the "Seven" you knew in Ventura or even the "Seven" that was at Nicoles last year. Overall there's a definite step down from the group that was at Nicole's before the pandemic.

Pasquelo
05-10-21, 13:52
Cherry is a quality provider. Very talented. She is 55-60, has the body a 25 YO wishes for. Very slender and Athletic with some quality bolt-ons. Everything is covered and extremely safe. Her store is immaculate and clean.I can confirm with what Nut said, she is also very easy to talk to and can do some great dirty talk to help things along.

HermosaSurfer2
05-11-21, 10:58
OK there's a eport of another newbie at Nicoles. Sugar. Reported as 25-30, Korean, average body, 5' to 5'5", shaved, natural C's.

"I was met at lobby by slim tall lady couldn't tell what she looks like because of the mask and she was wearing sweat pants and sweat shirt but looked good. I asked for half hour and gave her the cash and she showed me to the room.

I got naked and laied on the bed face down a few minutes a different girl came in wearing a short dress she came over to the bed near my head I looked up and saw that she wasn't wearing panties I knew right away it was going to be a fun experience. She gave a great massage with some slight teasing as I was rubbing her add and inner thighs and legs.

After about 15 minutes of massage she told me to flip and asked me what I wanted I said everything we discussed the tip and she took off the dress and started rubbing her tits all over my body then.

She sat on my face while giving my stiff rod some special attention and because I was so horny I blew my load and she seemed disappointed that we didn't get to fuck. She got a hot towel cleaned me and continued to massage me until my time was up.

I will definitely be back to see her! ".

HermosaSurfer2
05-11-21, 16:12
I know this is a bit off topic for Oxnard but for anybody going to Florida do yourselves a favor and check into the places in Orlando. MilkMassage Spa, New Day Spa, and Magic Massage are all places to check out. I have family in Gainesville and I stop in one of these on my way in and out when I fly into and out of Orlando. There are good discussions here on this forum for these places. It's kid in the candy store time out there.

If you end up going you can thank me later!

HermosaSurfer2
05-12-21, 10:43
There's a new report about a Jenny at Nicoles. Reported as age 31-35, petite, B's, nothing more about looks or what days she's there.

Report:

" About 1 minute into the CBJ I popped (shouldn't have gone in with a loaded gun). She smiled and in her limited English tried to say I had another pop (yei! I shook my head and tried to say again and she shook her head ok.

I jumped up got a condom from my own pocket, put it on and have her more and laid back down. I think she was cool with it cause I had my own condom so she didn't have to leave the room. She then jumped on top for some Cowgirl" Reverse Cowgirl for a few minutes. Felt like I was going to pop again so we switched to me standing and her lying on her back on the table.

This led to me picking her up and finished while holding her. Put her down and she said no more, I laughed and agreed I was all drained for now. Definitely going to go back, but not with a loaded gun! Been a while since I've hobbies or did a review so hope I didn't miss anything. ".

HitNQuit805
05-14-21, 17:13
There's a new report about a Jenny at Nicoles. Reported as age 31-35, petite, B's, nothing more about looks or what days she's there.

Report:

" About 1 minute into the CBJ I popped (shouldn't have gone in with a loaded gun). She smiled and in her limited English tried to say I had another pop (yei! I shook my head and tried to say again and she shook her head ok.

I jumped up got a condom from my own pocket, put it on and have her more and laid back down. I think she was cool with it cause I had my own condom so she didn't have to leave the room. She then jumped on top for some Cowgirl" Reverse Cowgirl for a few minutes. Felt like I was going to pop again so we switched to me standing and her lying on her back on the table.

This led to me picking her up and finished while holding her. Put her down and she said no more, I laughed and agreed I was all drained for now. Definitely going to go back, but not with a loaded gun! Been a while since I've hobbies or did a review so hope I didn't miss anything. ".Hermosa Surfer2, just wanted to thank you for being the one person that pays for Netflix (Rubmaps), and we seem to be smooching off of you with you posting reviews for us for free. Hope someone pays it forward and posts about recent experiences at Nicoles with the girls you mentioned so they can confirm whether they are worth seeing or not.

MikeSag76
05-14-21, 21:55
Has anyone tried the place that is located across the street from Toppers Pizza on Saviers. I enjoyed Royal while it was opened. I'm looking for direction for a recommendation for Latinas. Thanks. Also any update about Amy or Sugar at Nicole's?

HermosaSurfer2
05-14-21, 22:35
Hermosa Surfer2, just wanted to thank you for being the one person that pays for Netflix (Rubmaps), and we seem to be smooching off of you with you posting reviews for us for free. Hope someone pays it forward and posts about recent experiences at Nicoles with the girls you mentioned so they can confirm whether they are worth seeing or not.Yah bruddah!

OxnardBadBoy
05-15-21, 01:51
Has anyone tried the place that is located across the street from Toppers Pizza on Saviers. I enjoyed Royal while it was opened. I'm looking for direction for a recommendation for Latinas. Thanks. Also any update about Amy or Sugar at Nicole's?Paradise in Camarillo Lisa and Ana.

A1 in Camarillo Alejandra.

Heaven and Gentle in Oxnard (Same center) pretty much neighbors.

JTorrance
05-17-21, 23:26
When did Ana return (same Ana from a few years back, kind of short?) to Paradise in Cam? Are you guessing or saw her there recently? I saw her a few years back when she was at Magic in Oxnard for a bit. I would definitely hit Ana again with no Lupita as of yet returning to Paradise, I think that is a pipe dream though, she's gone. A1 is defunct, not in biz in Camarillo anymore.

-JT.

Paradise in Camarillo Lisa and Ana.

A1 in Camarillo Alejandra.

Heaven and Gentle in Oxnard (Same center) pretty much neighbors.

OxnardBadBoy
05-18-21, 01:25
When did Ana return (same Ana from a few years back, kind of short?) to Paradise in Cam? Are you guessing or saw her there recently? I saw her a few years back when she was at Magic in Oxnard for a bit. I would definitely hit Ana again with no Lupita as of yet returning to Paradise, I think that is a pipe dream though, she's gone. A1 is defunct, not in biz in Camarillo anymore.

-JT.Ana light skin Latina right? Skinny?

FaceMan675
05-19-21, 01:43
Saw Amy (early mid 30's) I thought very pretty. 3 positions. Started & end with CBJ. Standard cost 50 + 120 worth it! Tight little body for a woman in her 30's.

BTW decent massage and she speaks English well enough to understand what I wanted.

Pretty much agree with everything said below about Cherry. Someone said she was easy to talk to, I would agree but go further and say she comes across as someone who genuinely cares about her customers.

JTorrance
05-19-21, 23:08
Nope the Ana was I referring to was there in 2017-2018. Around 5' to 5'2" with dark complexion. How is the "new Ana"?

-JT.

Ana light skin Latina right? Skinny?

MagnumRod85
05-21-21, 14:23
I also saw Amy recently and she did an excellent job with the massage and helped me with some stiffness I had. Left very happy.

HermosaSurfer2
05-23-21, 15:40
Just a short addition to what's been said about Cherry at Nicoles. She's tiny, and the-yam tight. Did the usual massage which is really pretty good, and the usual service. She was feeling frisky and wanted to keep going after I finished in RCG. She turned to CG and put it back in. I was about 3/4 hard still and she's so tight the damned thing went in about half way and bent. If you like seriously tight this girl's for you.

Ramin
05-24-21, 02:05
Just a short addition to what's been said about Cherry at Nicoles. She's tiny, and the-yam tight. Did the usual massage which is really pretty good, and the usual service. She was feeling frisky and wanted to keep going after I finished in RCG. She turned to CG and put it back in. I was about 3/4 hard still and she's so tight the damned thing went in about half way and bent. If you like seriously tight this girl's for you.What days does she work?

Bobby O
05-24-21, 02:45
Just a short addition to what's been said about Cherry at Nicoles. She's tiny, and the-yam tight. Did the usual massage which is really pretty good, and the usual service. She was feeling frisky and wanted to keep going after I finished in RCG. She turned to CG and put it back in. I was about 3/4 hard still and she's so tight the damned thing went in about half way and bent. If you like seriously tight this girl's for you.Awesome report HS2!

Ramin
05-27-21, 02:33
I also saw Amy recently and she did an excellent job with the massage and helped me with some stiffness I had. Left very happy.Going to have to disagree with you guys. Older and more trashy than I expected. Toothy service with questionable hygiene and weird vibes. Bottom of the list for Nicole's.

HermosaSurfer2
05-27-21, 15:48
Going to have to disagree with you guys. Older and more trashy than I expected. Toothy service with questionable hygiene and weird vibes. Bottom of the list for Nicole's.Not really to happy about the post-covid Nicoles. Using Yumi as a standard from the old crew Cherry is the only one who's close and she'd be a 7 on that scale.

MagnumRod85
05-29-21, 01:32
Going to have to disagree with you guys. Older and more trashy than I expected. Toothy service with questionable hygiene and weird vibes. Bottom of the list for Nicole's.Guessing they changed hands since I was there last? I am still debating on whether or not to return there for another massage.

HitNQuit805
05-29-21, 20:53
Guessing they changed hands since I was there last? I am still debating on whether or not to return there for another massage.Not sure about the talent influx / efflux here but she lost Yumi, seven, and a couple other solid girls. Cherry and happy were the only decent ones post covid but I think happy never returned either. Everyone else seems to be mediocre. I haven't gone in a while so can't comment on any of the new girls.

HermosaSurfer2
05-30-21, 12:26
Not sure about the talent influx / efflux here but she lost Yumi, seven, and a couple other solid girls. Cherry and happy were the only decent ones post covid but I think happy never returned either. Everyone else seems to be mediocre. I haven't gone in a while so can't comment on any of the new girls.Sue and June were the other two who were top notch. Cherry is the only one that comes close and that's if you like the type. I do, personally, so I'm lucky there I guess. Maybe they'll be reading these, see business going away to places like Su up in Newbury Park and make some adjustments.

ChronicLust
05-31-21, 20:04
Does Cherry blossom do BBFS.

HitNQuit805
05-31-21, 22:42
Does Cherry blossom do BBFS.I've never been there but have heard if you are a regular it's on the table.

RyanLandis
05-31-21, 23:34
I've never been there but have heard if you are a regular it's on the table.Well Cherry won't. Never seen anyone else there nor knew she had other girls. Always seemed like Cherry was a one girl act when I read reviews and stopped in.

MikeSag76
06-05-21, 19:10
I affirm Cherry at Nicole's but miss Sue and Yumi. Anyone see Sugar? Like an opinion. If not Nicole's where else would you suggest? Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

HermosaSurfer2
06-06-21, 15:30
I affirm Cherry at Nicole's but miss Sue and Yumi. Anyone see Sugar? Like an opinion. If not Nicole's where else would you suggest? Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.I've not seen Sugar, every time I've gone in it's been a choice between Cherry and one who's been poorly reviewed. However, RM has conflicting report as to age and body type so not sure if there are two "Sugars", or if people just interpret what they see differently:

1) 36-40, petite, Asian.

"Greeted at the back door with minimum fuss and shown to the room. Paid for the 1/2.

Got my kit off and had a seat. After a couple minutes, Sugar enters and gives me a nice hug while my hands roved under her dress to find her bare bottom. She gets undressed and works her way down with kisses, lots of BLS and taint teasing. She works the cover on with her mouth and does a nice bit of CBJ. I swap places with her for a few minutes of DATY / DATO on a very pretty butterfly with a lot of FOV play. I move back on the table for some 69, then a very tight fitting RCG and fill the bag.

We clean up and she asks if I'd like massage. I said sure, thinking I'd get a few minutes of soft touch, but she found and just nailed a couple kinks in my shoulders. Overall, a great experience. Would def. Repeat with Sugar. Treat her nice, she's a competent professional. ".

2) 25-30 average, Korean.

"I was met at lobby by slim tall lady couldn't tell what she looks like because of the mask and she was wearing sweat pants and sweat shirt but looked good. I asked for half hour and gave her the cash and she showed me to the room.

I got naked and laied on the bed face down a few minutes a different girl came in wearing a short dress she came over to the bed near my head I looked up and saw that she wasn't wearing panties I knew right away it was going to be a fun experience. She gave a great massage with some slight teasing as I was rubbing her add and inner thighs and legs.

After about 15 minutes of massage she told me to flip and asked me what I wanted I said everything we discussed the tip and she took off the dress and started rubbing her tits all over my body then.

She sat on my face while giving my stiff rod some special attention and because I was so horny I blew my load and she seemed disappointed that we didn't get to fuck. She got a hot towel cleaned me and continued to massage me until my time was up.

I will definitely be back to see her! ".

HitNQuit805
06-06-21, 17:09
I've not seen Sugar, every time I've gone in it's been a choice between Cherry and one who's been poorly reviewed. However, RM has conflicting report as to age and body type so not sure if there are two "Sugars", or if people just interpret what they see differently:

1) 36-40, petite, Asian.

"Greeted at the back door with minimum fuss and shown to the room. Paid for the 1/2.

Got my kit off and had a seat. After a couple minutes, Sugar enters and gives me a nice hug while my hands roved under her dress to find her bare bottom. She gets undressed and works her way down with kisses, lots of BLS and taint teasing. She works the cover on with her mouth and does a nice bit of CBJ. I swap places with her for a few minutes of DATY / DATO on a very pretty butterfly with a lot of FOV play. I move back on the table for some 69, then a very tight fitting RCG and fill the bag.

We clean up and she asks if I'd like massage. I said sure, thinking I'd get a few minutes of soft touch, but she found and just nailed a couple kinks in my shoulders. Overall, a great experience. Would def. Repeat with Sugar. Treat her nice, she's a competent professional. ".

2) 25-30 average, Korean.

I will definitely be back to see her! ".Some people suck at telling ages of asian providers. I remember when cherry was first at Nicoles someone described her as very young. She is mid 30's at best. I think whoever described sugar in her mid 20's might have same delusion. Does anyone know what days she work? Perhaps ill pay a visit this week and put the doubt to rest.

HermosaSurfer2
06-06-21, 17:11
Some people suck at telling ages of asian providers. I remember when cherry was first at Nicoles someone described her as very young. She is mid 30's at best. I think whoever described sugar in her mid 20's might have same delusion. Does anyone know what days she work? Perhaps ill pay a visit this week and put the doubt to rest.I typically go in F-Su and she's not been there those days. Helps whittle it down a bit anyway!

Nutzoid
06-07-21, 11:05
I've never been there but have heard if you are a regular it's on the table.I've been a regular at cherry blossom for years. Cherry has a spotlessly clean establishment. And likewise with her routine. She is very safety minded. For example she will use one condom for a BJ and switch afterward to a fresh condom for FS. I prefer a BBBJ and to my knowledge it is not offered. As I mentioned her place is clean. She is a very good conversationalist helps you relax mentally. She has a slender Athletic body with bolt-ins. She is older but has a body any 20 something would die for. Highly recommend for older first timers. She always remembers her repeat customers, even if it's been years.

RyanLandis
06-07-21, 14:46
I've been a regular at cherry blossom for years. Cherry has a spotlessly clean establishment. And likewise with her routine. She is very safety minded. For example she will use one condom for a BJ and switch afterward to a fresh condom for FS. I prefer a BBBJ and to my knowledge it is not offered. As I mentioned her place is clean. She is a very good conversationalist helps you relax mentally. She has a slender Athletic body with bolt-ins. She is older but has a body any 20 something would die for. Highly recommend for older first timers. She always remembers her repeat customers, even if it's been years.Agreed. I ran into Cherry one day after I had been to see her only 2 x. I was at the Oaks Mall in TO. I'm single and was alone and she was alone and acknowledged me with a smile. We sat on the upper level railing and chatted about the biz for 20 min. I'm a BBBJ CIM kinda guy so, sadly, I haven't been back. She's great.

ChronicLust
06-09-21, 17:47
Does Cherry blossom do BBFS.Ok thanks I have gone there now and it is great very nice and likeable she can turn you on just a little pricey any other place just as clean as professional with a lower price HJ and some nice big tit action?

Wideboy1111
06-10-21, 19:45
I typically go in F-Su and she's not been there those days. Helps whittle it down a bit anyway!Sugar definitely has the Asian agelessness thing going, but I'd put her in her early 30's for sure.

She said Sun / Mon only when I saw her last.

HermosaSurfer2
06-11-21, 18:50
Sugar definitely has the Asian agelessness thing going, but I'd put her in her early 30's for sure.

She said Sun / Mon only when I saw her last.Thanks for the 411 on the days. Does she fit the other descriptions? Thin, attractive etc?

HitNQuit805
06-11-21, 20:48
Thanks for the 411 on the days. Does she fit the other descriptions? Thin, attractive etc?Tried Tuesday but no luck, amy and Hannah I believe were there. I might try Monday.

HermosaSurfer2
06-11-21, 22:58
Tried Tuesday but no luck, amy and Hannah I believe were there. I might try Monday.From calls I've made it's Amy / Hannah on Thursday too.

Casi51
06-12-21, 10:56
I haven't posted in a while, think my last one was about King Spa or something a few years ago. I never stopped my hobbies though.

Went to Q Spa this past Wednesday and saw Cindy I believe the name was. Older woman Asian woman, probably in 40's.

Really skinny with breast practically non existent.

She conducted the usual quick massage and then went into asking what I'd like. I opted for everything, and when she went to put on the cover I ask if I could have a BBBJ. She agreed stating I looked very clean and proceeded to blow me bare for a good while. Fellas, she uses a lot of tongue all over including the balls. Definitely a plus.

When we went to move on to the next thing, she offered to do BBFS with come inside. I declined, but the offer was made.

Over the BBBJ made the experience a 7/10. But due to her appearance not being my type, I probably won't return YMMV.

HermosaSurfer2
06-12-21, 16:31
There was a Candy reported at Q on RB back iabout 6 months ago who was BBBJ and started CFS and then took the rubber off and went BBFS. Looks like this is consistently the place in Oxnard / Ventura for that kind of activity. I went there once about 5 years ago based on a RM report of a hot 18 year old and was met by a cloud of cigarette smoke an old hag with a smoker's cough croaking "what you want" through the screen. I didn't partake Seemed more skanky over all than most places around town, like the kind of places the women went when they got old and maybe contracted some disease.

I haven't posted in a while, think my last one was about King Spa or something a few years ago. I never stopped my hobbies though.

Went to Q Spa this past Wednesday and saw Cindy I believe the name was. Older woman Asian woman, probably in 40's.

Really skinny with breast practically non existent.

She conducted the usual quick massage and then went into asking what I'd like. I opted for everything, and when she went to put on the cover I ask if I could have a BBBJ. She agreed stating I looked very clean and proceeded to blow me bare for a good while. Fellas, she uses a lot of tongue all over including the balls. Definitely a plus.

When we went to move on to the next thing, she offered to do BBFS with come inside. I declined, but the offer was made.

Over the BBBJ made the experience a 7/10. But due to her appearance not being my type, I probably won't return YMMV.

Wideboy1111
06-14-21, 17:43
Thanks for the 411 on the days. Does she fit the other descriptions? Thin, attractive etc?Yes, very much so!

ChronicLust
06-15-21, 00:39
Which provider you've been with had the biggest chest?

MikeSag76
06-15-21, 20:48
I had a favorite at Royal Spa. I'm looking for suggestions for a Latina experience. Has any tried Sunshine, Mission or the shop near Center point mall the one that has no name. I would appreciate some suggestions. Thanks.

HermosaSurfer2
06-17-21, 01:25
Question for the panel. Did I miss a memo? I was thinking Latina and went into RB to check if there was anything new from Gentle Care and it's disappeared from that site altogether. Nothing at all listed for the address. Did they go under?

OxnardBadBoy
06-17-21, 21:14
Question for the panel. Did I miss a memo? I was thinking Latina and went into RB to check if there was anything new from Gentle Care and it's disappeared from that site altogether. Nothing at all listed for the address. Did they go under?It was open today 6/17 as of 11 am. I saw the door open.

HermosaSurfer2
06-17-21, 22:47
It was open today 6/17 as of 11 am. I saw the door open.I drove by this afternoon and saw the same thing. I looked at RB again and it's disappeared from there. I wonder if they just don't want to be reviewed, avoiding attention from LE?

OxnardBadBoy
06-18-21, 04:45
I drove by this afternoon and saw the same thing. I looked at RB again and it's disappeared from there. I wonder if they just don't want to be reviewed, avoiding attention from LE?I think just make them look legit. I haven't gone there in a long time.

Nunya84
06-18-21, 21:58
Anyone here been to the place that's advertised as a Latina joint across from the toppers pizza place on Saviers? I keep finding ads but there's nothing on maps so if anyone knows what I'm talking about and could let me know if its real or not please lmk.

OxnardBadBoy
06-19-21, 00:06
Anyone here been to the place that's advertised as a Latina joint across from the toppers pizza place on Saviers? I keep finding ads but there's nothing on maps so if anyone knows what I'm talking about and could let me know if its real or not please lmk.I'm curious about it also. It's tried to scout out while jogging but I didn't see any doors open. But I did see a Open sign on the alley side.

Nunya84
06-19-21, 12:33
I'm curious about it also. It's tried to scout out while jogging but I didn't see any doors open. But I did see a Open sign on the alley side.What's a good Latina place that people have confirmed is real?

HermosaSurfer2
06-19-21, 15:33
I'm curious about it also. It's tried to scout out while jogging but I didn't see any doors open. But I did see a Open sign on the alley side.A couple of the better Latina places have disappeared from RB now. Nothing new and the past posts are gone as well. My guess is that they opted out of the publicity and decided to go more by repeat customers and word of mouth, not in a venue that LE monitors.

RyanLandis
06-19-21, 15:49
A couple of the better Latina places have disappeared from RB now. Nothing new and the past posts are gone as well. My guess is that they opted out of the publicity and decided to go more by repeat customers and word of mouth, not in a venue that LE monitors.Never got the impression the businesses had anything to do with being profiled on RM. No idea if they can request to be removed.

OxnardBadBoy
06-19-21, 16:31
A couple of the better Latina places have disappeared from RB now. Nothing new and the past posts are gone as well. My guess is that they opted out of the publicity and decided to go more by repeat customers and word of mouth, not in a venue that LE monitors.I wonder if Royal Js open still? On the lowdown.

HermosaSurfer2
06-20-21, 11:37
Never got the impression the businesses had anything to do with being profiled on RM. No idea if they can request to be removed.I don't either. All I know is that they're completely gone from RM, but the door is still open with the Gentle Care sign still up.

NotTheFace
06-20-21, 23:29
When I'm looking to relax with a long 1 hour or more session I'm not looking for FS, what are your picks for people with actual massage skills and give a great HE? My favorite, Starlight in Camarillo, seems to have closed for good. I'm familiar with FS places but I'm looking for vanilla recommendations.

HitNQuit805
06-22-21, 01:40
When I'm looking to relax with a long 1 hour or more session I'm not looking for FS, what are your picks for people with actual massage skills and give a great HE? My favorite, Starlight in Camarillo, seems to have closed for good. I'm familiar with FS places but I'm looking for vanilla recommendations.I liked frequenting holiday massage by Oxnard blvd and Gonzalez rd. They had some younger cuties here and there. You get an hour long massage and a HE. I just suggest not getting the mamasan! She loves to haggle and her massage is shit. Lucy was a younger college student who gave a great massage and Took her time on everything. She hasn't returned.

MikeSag76
06-22-21, 22:02
As part of my time at Nicole's both Cherry and Sugar had some nice massage skills and both are really nice about pleasing the customer. Both are great gals. I hope that helps.

Question: Has anyone had an experience Bella at Nicole's. Thanks.

MikeSag76
06-23-21, 01:31
I saw your request for a massage. I have experienced nice massages from Cherry and Sugar at Nicole's. Both of them seem to know what they are doing and both have great pleasing styles and looks. Question: Does someone have an experience with Bella? Question: Any recommendations for Latina experiences. Thanks.

AsianEater
06-23-21, 13:47
When I'm looking to relax with a long 1 hour or more session I'm not looking for FS, what are your picks for people with actual massage skills and give a great HE? My favorite, Starlight in Camarillo, seems to have closed for good. I'm familiar with FS places but I'm looking for vanilla recommendations.I have had some good massages at Sunflower massage in Ventura, but no extras yet.

E Main St #3408, Ventura, CA 93001.

PoliPenn
06-23-21, 20:00
I see that St Mary's is open again, over there by the Shorter Brown Tower. Anyone here visited? Is it the same two gals? I know they're long in the tooth, but, I have a soft spot in my heart for them.

Scarface805
06-24-21, 15:41
Its been years but I'm still alive!!

So anyways. I went to the VIP Massage in Cam last weekend. I walked inside they had a log in sheet, WTF? I didn't sign in. Lady at the counter asked if I made an appointment, hell no I didn't. I asked to use the restroom so I can see the inventory, the ladies were older and not much to look at. The lady or mamasan stood by the first door to the left. I walked in and the door wouldn't even close they put a cover so the door can't close, WTF? I knew this would be a legit massage at that point. Anna walked in, said she was Chinese, older woman maybe 50's not much to look at, she had glasses that kept falling off her face and hitting me LOL. 40 minutes into the massage I started asking and giving hints but no play. This is a legit place. They gave me a small water bottle as I left with a boner.

RyanLandis
06-24-21, 18:43
I have had some good massages at Sunflower massage in Ventura, but no extras yet.

E Main St #3408, Ventura, CA 93001.Same owner as Lucy's Cam. Total legit.

OxnardBadBoy
06-26-21, 16:12
What's the word of this place? I cruised by a couple times doors closed no lights I even knocked. Are they openi or is it only by appontnment?

HermosaSurfer2
06-27-21, 15:15
I had a chance to get out to see how Sugar matches up to RB reports. On the age issue: She does have that ageless-Asian thing going. She's pretty and I'd go with the 36-40 estimator. Body-wise she's not fat at all, the "average" report is right on. She's not a hard body like Cherry or Yumi but she's not fat by any means. The play came first with lots of cuddling and such. I was sitting up and she came in for a hug, then climbed on board and did a little PP, which isn't the norm here. Wasn't long but it was there. She likes FIP. Told me it makes her cum. She moved to two fingers really nicely. He me going with that action. Good CBJ and RCG then a REALLY good massage to finish off. Still not as good as say Sue / Yumi / June but a good step to getting back to par for Nicoles. I can't see how anybody would be disappointed. There's a Jenny who's gotten a good review but I've not been able to hook up with her. Any info would be appreciated!

Nutzoid
06-27-21, 15:43
Its been years but I'm still alive!!

So anyways. I went to the VIP Massage in Cam last weekend. I walked inside they had a log in sheet, WTF? I didn't sign in. Lady at the counter asked if I made an appointment, hell no I didn't. I asked to use the restroom so I can see the inventory, the ladies were older and not much to look at. The lady or mamasan stood by the first door to the left. I walked in and the door wouldn't even close they put a cover so the door can't close, WTF? I knew this would be a legit massage at that point. Anna walked in, said she was Chinese, older woman maybe 50's not much to look at, she had glasses that kept falling off her face and hitting me LOL. 40 minutes into the massage I started asking and giving hints but no play. This is a legit place. They gave me a small water bottle as I left with a boner.VIP on las posas has been 90% legit forever. I have rec'd extras there but it is rare and usually DIY.

Nutzoid
06-27-21, 15:44
When I'm looking to relax with a long 1 hour or more session I'm not looking for FS, what are your picks for people with actual massage skills and give a great HE? My favorite, Starlight in Camarillo, seems to have closed for good. I'm familiar with FS places but I'm looking for vanilla recommendations.VIP in camarillo.

JTorrance
06-28-21, 14:10
I was there in Nov 2020, I have not been back since. It was a Sunday. Sue is usually there on weekends. Sat and Sun. If you see the white Corolla in the parking lot, odds are it's Sue. She has the white little white dog that starts barking when you enter from the back and you walk inside. She is nice, she is holding it together for an older broad. Definitely not young, but you get what you came for. It was handled in the usual mish with a raincoat and both had masks on (at that time). Never a hassle and always on point here.

-JT.

I see that St Mary's is open again, over there by the Shorter Brown Tower. Anyone here visited? Is it the same two gals? I know they're long in the tooth, but, I have a soft spot in my heart for them.

Rntintheoc
06-28-21, 19:32
Went there a couple years ago and am thinking of swinging by as I pass through later this week. Is it still worthwhile? I remember the MMS was super hot, but not working the rooms that day. Had a different latina that got it done, but wasn't nearly as fun to look at. Someone here said the MMS does work the rooms, I just missed the right day. I'm headed up to Atascadero, so am open to suggestions.

JTorrance
07-01-21, 20:00
I am seeing listings on the listcrawler since Apr 2021. Must have been when it re-opened or under new management / ownership? Location is mid Ventura Blvd next to PJ Cafe and Blvd Burger Co. In Cam.

Thanks,

JT.

MikeSag76
07-01-21, 22:23
I was very satisfied with a few gals at Royal Spa in Oxnard;. Curving pretty and talented. I need to find a new place. Does anyone have suggestions?. Also. I noticed that Yumi was listed ay Victoria's in Oxnard. Is the the Yumi of Nicole's? Thanks for your help.

HermosaSurfer2
07-02-21, 11:16
I was very satisfied with a few gals at Royal Spa in Oxnard;. Curving pretty and talented. I need to find a new place. Does anyone have suggestions?. Also. I noticed that Yumi was listed ay Victoria's in Oxnard. Is the the Yumi of Nicole's? Thanks for your help.Not unless she got implants to a size D and aged about 10 years!

OxnardBadBoy
07-03-21, 14:17
I was very satisfied with a few gals at Royal Spa in Oxnard;. Curving pretty and talented. I need to find a new place. Does anyone have suggestions?. Also. I noticed that Yumi was listed ay Victoria's in Oxnard. Is the the Yumi of Nicole's? Thanks for your help.Royal was a good spot.

UleySpirit
07-03-21, 21:36
Whose the youngest out of all of them?

JTorrance
07-05-21, 22:01
Location is near Blvd Burger and PJ's Cafe. I parked down a ways in front then walked around the building near the Wok place and went around back.

There is a back entrance that faces the Fwy with doorbell and gated door. A cute Chinese girl answered, name is Nene. I would guess between 25 to 35. I knew I was in the right place with the cut off jeans shorts. This doesn't appear to be the same talent as when I visited in Dec 19' with a Groupon. Also been seeing some interesting ads online. Standard rates. 40/. 60 for 1/2 and hr. I opted for hr. (next time I will do 1/2) Massage was nothing special. Then the flip and motioned if I wanted BJ. I shook my head no and she smiled. Wanted it up front, no problem. No rates discussed so I gave 1. No problem, went out and came back. Had me sit with legs over bench while putting on tophat with mouth. Then she motioned she would be where I was sitting. Entered slow in mish standing. Her eyes went huge on me, she was pretty tight (I don't think she used any lube, natural) which felt great. I started slow and then picked up a little bit. I asked if I could get on top on the bench. She confused this for K9. No problem I went with it, I didn't last very long as she felt great. She speaks some English but I can tell she doesn't understand real well. I was trying to understand if ownership changed. This appear to be a solo girl place, I didn't see or hear anyone else here at the time. I asked when she there she said everyday. Asked if I liked her, I said yes. Asked where she was from said China, not exactly what I meant but that's OK. I asked to exit at back. As there is plenty of people eating next door on the patio. LOL.

-JT

RyanLandis
07-05-21, 23:43
Location is near Blvd Burger and PJ's Cafe. I parked down a ways in front then walked around the building near the Wok place and went around back.

There is a back entrance that faces the Fwy with doorbell and gated door. A cute Chinese girl answered, name is Nene. I would guess between 25 to 35. I knew I was in the right place with the cut off jeans shorts. This doesn't appear to be the same talent as when I visited in Dec 19' with a Groupon. Also been seeing some interesting ads online. Standard rates. 40/. 60 for 1/2 and hr. I opted for hr. (next time I will do 1/2) Massage was nothing special. Then the flip and motioned if I wanted BJ. I shook my head no and she smiled. Wanted it up front, no problem. No rates discussed so I gave 1. No problem, went out and came back. Had me sit with legs over bench while putting on tophat with mouth. Then she motioned she would be where I was sitting. Entered slow in mish standing. Her eyes went huge on me, she was pretty tight (I don't think she used any lube, natural) which felt great. I started slow and then picked up a little bit. I asked if I could get on top on the bench. She confused this for K9. No problem I went with it, I didn't last very long as she felt great. She speaks some English but I can tell she doesn't understand real well. I was trying to understand if ownership changed. This appear to be a solo girl place, I didn't see or hear anyone else here at the time. I asked when she there she said everyday. Asked if I liked her, I said yes. Asked where she was from said China, not exactly what I meant but that's OK. I asked to exit at back. As there is plenty of people eating next door on the patio. LOL.

-JTI was there a few year ago when there was an 60 ish kinda hot Chinese woman who was game for FS but you needed to bring a cover. I'm not FS so I was fine with HJ but the front entrance is wide open. Anyone can wander in while you're hittin it. Maybe a bell or something but if LE wanted to wander down the hall and open a door, no problem.

Cthulhu88
07-06-21, 13:57
I had been here before the pandemic and the talent there was amazing looking so I decided to give it another shot. I think they raised the prices since my last visit in 2019 because a full hour was 90. I've wanted a longer massage with fun so I opted for the hour. After I was lead to the room I asked to see who was working, there were two girls working and both were pretty cute. I couldn't under stand the mamasan very well so I don't know the other talents name but I chose the 2nd girl who I later found out was Sugar.

She had on a tight and short dress and she made it clear she had nothing on under that dress. She gave a decent massage (I've had better but I've also had much worse) and she gave pretty fantastic teasing. On the flip she didn't go directly into tips which I liked. She actually continued to massage and tease a bit. She asked if I wanted everything as she dropped her dress to the floor and slowly climbed over my head placing her perky tits right in my mouth. She slowly made her way further down to lick and blow on the boys as she slipped on a raincoat. When I say she can tease I mean she can fucking tease. She asked for the tip and the charge was $$. I know its a lot but I wanted it. She slipped on the cover with her mouth and before I got to even start I had already busted. She giggled and asked if I wanted another one, to which I agreed. She came back in and had me flip over and teased me again before putting on the new one and jumping right on. Needless to say I lasted a couple minutes before she squeezed another load out of me. She lay down by me and chatted for a little while as she played with me. Oh and before the first time I popped she let me get a little DATY and she's clean shaven, tight, and tastes great.

Sugar seemed to enjoy what she does or she's good at acting like it. She wasn't robotic in any way and I will be back to see her again, but this time might just shoot for half hour. She said she works Sunday and Monday.

Casi51
07-14-21, 19:47
I've frequented plenty of Asian and Latina spots, but would love to try something new to be honest. Are there any places that have white or African American woman? I've always been curious but have never found a place.

RyanLandis
07-14-21, 22:52
I've frequented plenty of Asian and Latina spots, but would love to try something new to be honest. Are there any places that have white or African American woman? I've always been curious but have never found a place.RM mentioned a black girl at either Magic or Miracle and Sunshine Therapy in PH mentioned a black girl. Both FS.

MikeSag76
07-15-21, 23:27
I finally went down to that mysterious no name Latina place. I was pleasantly surprised by seeing Victoria who was at A1 in Camarillo. She was extremely helpful and explained they have different girls each day. I'm not sure it is up to Royal's standards but my experience with Victoria who is now called Marisa I think. Was great. She works Wednesday and weekends.

Mitch45
07-17-21, 21:11
Has anyone been to bluemoon lately and have any recommendations. Is this a good place, are any of the girls there good?

Hola144
07-19-21, 13:57
Anybody have any Latina recommendations?

Hanzo8
07-23-21, 01:56
I was there in Nov 2020, I have not been back since. It was a Sunday. Sue is usually there on weekends. Sat and Sun. If you see the white Corolla in the parking lot, odds are it's Sue. She has the white little white dog that starts barking when you enter from the back and you walk inside. She is nice, she is holding it together for an older broad. Definitely not young, but you get what you came for. It was handled in the usual mish with a raincoat and both had masks on (at that time). Never a hassle and always on point here.

-JT.(Just confirming?

Hanzo8
07-23-21, 02:20
What's the word of this place? I cruised by a couple times doors closed no lights I even knocked. Are they openi or is it only by appontnment?(about 4-5 years ago had a thick big ass latina I seen bi weekly"betty" man I wished I still had her number.

Hanzo8
07-23-21, 02:35
Can anyone recommend someone who gives a real therapeutic massage with at least a hand release? Thanks in advance for the help my back will appreciate the info.(hit me up).

OxnardBadBoy
07-23-21, 08:27
So I Uber on the side I was in that area. After my did my drop off I checked it out. Once again the door was closed no lights. One car in the parking lot. I even called and rang the bell. Then left so What is the status A1?

Hobby knob
07-28-21, 11:23
Cherry is a quality provider. Very talented. She is 55-60, has the body a 25 YO wishes for. Very slender and Athletic with some quality bolt-ons. Everything is covered and extremely safe. Her store is immaculate and clean.I'm sure she's older than 60. I was seeing her more than 20 years ago and she was older at that time.

That said, she has a decent body and good service back then.

GoinUp04
08-03-21, 16:35
I haven't been out in a while... Looks like little to no updates. I was at nicoles around last month and gave Hannah a go again because I did not want to wait. Hannah has been spoken about here so same ol stuff with here. She isn't my cup tea.

Tjinla2001
08-09-21, 19:12

-JT.If it is the original Sue she has to be at least 75 to 80.

AsianEater
08-09-21, 23:08
If it is the original Sue she has to be at least 75 to 80.Definitely not Mamasan Sue I had many sessions with the skinny old Sue have to say I had a lot of fun with her.

Tjinla2001
08-10-21, 14:35
Definitely not Mamasan Sue I had many sessions with the skinny old Sue have to say I had a lot of fun with her.I didn't think it could possible be her but I'd drive up if she was still in the business at 85. She was a pro's pro.

OxnardBadBoy
08-11-21, 23:21
I think I gave up on A1 Doors closed again. I rang the bell still no answer. Oh well I'm over that place now.

JTorrance
08-12-21, 21:21
Contact Lorena and ask her where the PPP money went from 2020 and if the business will be re-opening? .

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/lorena-p-mex-camarillo-ca

-Jtorrance.

I think I gave up on A1 Doors closed again. I rang the bell still no answer. Oh well I'm over that place now.

OxnardBadBoy
08-12-21, 23:11
Contact Lorena and ask her where the PPP money went from 2020 and if the business will be re-opening? .

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program/lorena-p-mex-camarillo-ca

-Jtorrance.Woah. Interesting.

Nutzoid
08-18-21, 11:39

-Jtorrance.Waste management!? So that's what they are calling disposing of jizz? 😂.

VicdaGriff2
08-19-21, 00:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

GoinUp04
08-19-21, 17:07
Nicoles.

Finally got Cherry again. I think she is the new "Yumi" in my opinion. 2nd time I've got her and still great! Great convo and massage. Got the whole package. She took care of the boys and slid the raincoat on. Great CBJ. Then went to 26+43 for some DATY for a min. She worked real hard on CG and RCG. Did the dog and finished up with the mish. I think her box is one of the tighest out there. Cherry fo sure is my go to at Nicoles now. On the way out mamasan mentioned something about new talent coming in the next few weeks. If anyone stops by pleaae update me.

Spa 24.

Went to visit spa 24 in hopes they were open and Alex would be in. Wanted some LMP work. I also noticed a sign on "royal" saying they are permanently closed. Anyways spa 24 was open but no Alex. I got Claudia and she was great, think in all the right spots just like Alex but not as in shape as Alex was. Claudia for had a few pounds more than Alex which I did not mind at all. She has add on up top and nice cakes. Okay massage but no complaints from me. She throw the coat on and did a quick CBJ. I wish she spent more time there but I think she was the only one working at the moment and I heard another guest walk in and wait. She was in no rush which was great. She hopped on for CG, swapped to mish, clean landing strip, and ended like the doggies do! Over all happy with Claudia and I would come back to see her. I asked when she works and she says she is on call. Alex should be back in a month she says but also get new talent all the time.

HermosaSurfer2
08-19-21, 17:30
Finally got Cherry again. I think she is the new "Yumi" in my opinion. 2nd time I've got her and still great! Great convo and massage. Got the whole package. She took care of the boys and slid the raincoat on. Great CBJ. Then went to 26+43 for some DATY for a min. She worked real hard on CG and RCG. Did the dog and finished up with the mish. I think her box is one of the tighest out there. Cherry fo sure is my go to at Nicoles now. On the way out mamasan mentioned something about new talent coming in the next few weeks. If anyone stops by pleaae update me.

Everything you say about Cherry is true. And the good news is, she's not just the NEW Yumi, she's the OTHER Yumi. As of last week, maybe before, Yumi is back. I don't know their schedules but it'd be nice if the didn't overlap so we can have this kind of talent every day of the week.

Ass Man69
08-19-21, 21:37
Has anyone been to bluemoon lately and have any recommendations. Is this a good place, are any of the girls there good?I went a couple weeks ago. It's nothing like the old days. I left unsatisfied but plenty of $ still in my pocket. No extras to be had.

Casi51
08-22-21, 02:03
Visited Magic Therapy on Ventura Rd. Friday. I met a woman named Samantha, early to mid 20's Latina. Amazing assets, and a great figure. Honestly was stunned how much she fit what I find attractive, easily a 8/9 out of 10. She was very friendly and it felt easy to have a conversation with. When it came done to business it was well worth it. She says she is in Thurs and Fridays, I am definitely going to repeat this upcoming week.

Cthulhu88
08-22-21, 18:25
I had a fantasy that I went to Lilly in Cam a couple weeks ago. I came up to the back door and was greeted by two women. I think one was the mamasan and the other would be my provider. She was tall and kinda skinny, not toned but not chubby. I asked for the hour and away she went, the massage was just okay. I've had worse and I've had much better. She got close to the boys a few times but she didn't really tease too much. On the flip she motioned with her hand cupped and I asked if there was any more? She asked 1. 6 I offered 1. 2 and we met in the middle.

On went the hat and she licked and teased a bit then straight to the CG and popped in the hat. Her name I think was Cici, was hard to understand her. It was alright but I won't be rushing back any time soon.

MikeSag76
08-23-21, 01:09
Visited Magic Therapy on Ventura Rd. Friday. I met a woman named Samantha, early to mid 20's Latina. Amazing assets, and a great figure. Honestly was stunned how much she fit what I find attractive, easily a 8/9 out of 10. She was very friendly and it felt easy to have a conversation with. When it came done to business it was well worth it. She says she is in Thurs and Fridays, I am definitely going to repeat this upcoming week.I want to thank you. I am looking for nice Latina experiences. You have helped.

GoinUp04
08-23-21, 02:22
Yumi coming back!? Good to know! Thanks for the info good sir! And agreed, hope they do not overlap so we can have great talent all week! They should alternate or something! LOL.

Everything you say about Cherry is true. And the good news is, she's not just the NEW Yumi, she's the OTHER Yumi. As of last week, maybe before, Yumi is back. I don't know their schedules but it'd be nice if the didn't overlap so we can have this kind of talent every day of the week.

Katzan255
08-23-21, 12:45

Everything you say about Cherry is true. And the good news is, she's not just the NEW Yumi, she's the OTHER Yumi. As of last week, maybe before, Yumi is back. I don't know their schedules but it'd be nice if the didn't overlap so we can have this kind of talent every day of the week.What days is Yumi there?

HitNQuit805
08-23-21, 17:11
What days is Yumi there?Sunday Monday. Overlaps with cherry except cherry is there Fridays as well.

HitNQuit805
08-23-21, 17:11
I want to thank you. I am looking for nice Latina experiences. You have helped.Know the name of the Latina provider you saw at magic.

OxnardBadBoy
08-23-21, 17:16
Does anyone know where Jasmine is at? Last time I had her was A1 in Camarillo and Royal.

Casi51
08-23-21, 18:11
I want to thank you. I am looking for nice Latina experiences. You have helped.No problem, definitely let us know your experience. I find that magic has attractive women but the personalities can be hit or miss sometimes.

HermosaSurfer2
08-23-21, 22:04
Visited Magic Therapy on Ventura Rd. Friday. I met a woman named Samantha, early to mid 20's Latina. Amazing assets, and a great figure. Honestly was stunned how much she fit what I find attractive, easily a 8/9 out of 10. She was very friendly and it felt easy to have a conversation with. When it came done to business it was well worth it. She says she is in Thurs and Fridays, I am definitely going to repeat this upcoming week.Hey. I've always wondered about Magic. Would you mind sharing what it is you found attractive? Tall, short, thin, thick. There's a big range in there! Thanks, appreciate any intel in that regard.

HitNQuit805
08-24-21, 00:42
No problem, definitely let us know your experience. I find that magic has attractive women but the personalities can be hit or miss sometimes.Hmmm I haven't been there since Kitty (now the boss at VIP) was there. That was years ago. I workout at the same gym as one of the providers so I've avoided it. A friend told me she works at magic and she's got the fake tits and ass going on so I believe it.

Casi51
08-24-21, 10:28
Hmmm I haven't been there since Kitty (now the boss at VIP) was there. That was years ago. I workout at the same gym as one of the providers so I've avoided it. A friend told me she works at magic and she's got the fake tits and ass going on so I believe it.Man, kitty was awesome. When I first go into the massage hobby realm, she was actually the first person I saw which was also at Magic. I have probably seen her more times than I remember over the years. I remember seeing her at Blue Moon when she was there for a short time. Definitely was always fun to visit.

Casi51
08-24-21, 10:32
Hey. I've always wondered about Magic. Would you mind sharing what it is you found attractive? Tall, short, thin, thick. There's a big range in there! Thanks, appreciate any intel in that regard.Of course no problem! I like that she was closer to my age but a bit younger. Cute face and smile. She is slim but when you get to waist and ass they were a good thick. Her assets which she said were 32 DD, and I believe were great looking. We talked a lot during the massage and she was friendly which was a huge plus for me.

HermosaSurfer2
08-24-21, 11:03
Of course no problem! I like that she was closer to my age but a bit younger. Cute face and smile. She is slim but when you get to waist and ass they were a good thick. Her assets which she said were 32 DD, and I believe were great looking. We talked a lot during the massage and she was friendly which was a huge plus for me.Thanks!

Thanks!!

HermosaSurfer2
08-28-21, 12:48
Sugar news. Good service but for anybody wanting a massage out of the deal wait a few weeks. She's got carpal tunnel and a brace on one wrist, so no massage involved. When you're "done" that's it.

Donalds
08-29-21, 17:44
Cherry is a quality provider. Very talented. She is 55-60, has the body a 25 YO wishes for. Very slender and Athletic with some quality bolt-ons. Everything is covered and extremely safe. Her store is immaculate and clean.Totally agree. I hope she has been safe and healthy the last year+.

Donalds
08-29-21, 18:11
Agreed. I ran into Cherry one day after I had been to see her only 2 x. I was at the Oaks Mall in TO. I'm single and was alone and she was alone and acknowledged me with a smile. We sat on the upper level railing and chatted about the biz for 20 min. I'm a BBBJ CIM kinda guy so, sadly, I haven't been back. She's great.Cherry knows her clientele for sure. She runs her business in a very professional manner like any regular health spa. Here's just happens to offer extras on the side.

I hope she is surviving the pandemic.

Webesprit
09-02-21, 13:05
Saw Yumi a few days ago. Nice massage but wears a mask the whole time and asked that I put on a mask as well. Same good service but the masks really do kill the mood.

BigDaddy92
09-02-21, 22:24
Where are the Mp's with some young gals between 18-21? Want to go somewhere near my age group either a Latina or Asian spot. I've been To Nicole's, miracle, apple spa. All beautiful ladies so far.

HermosaSurfer2
09-02-21, 23:55
Saw Yumi a few days ago. Nice massage but wears a mask the whole time and asked that I put on a mask as well. Same good service but the masks really do kill the mood.Try Sugar. She's not as cute but still much better than the average, and she insists on removing the mask. The service is very good.

Cthulhu88
09-04-21, 19:34
Try Sugar. She's not as cute but still much better than the average, and she insists on removing the mask. The service is very good.Yes Sugar is great! She doesn't wear one and has you take off yours. She is very playful and seems to enjoy her work.

HermosaSurfer2
09-04-21, 20:12
Yes Sugar is great! She doesn't wear one and has you take off yours. She is very playful and seems to enjoy her work.Have you tried the newer girl, Amy? If so any idea what days she works? I've got a window of opportunity next Wednesday. Hoping for something other than Hanna.

NotTheFace
09-05-21, 01:36
Have you tried the newer girl, Amy? If so any idea what days she works? I've got a window of opportunity next Wednesday. Hoping for something other than Hanna.Amy is cute, on the younger side and was eager to please when I saw her. Not the greatest I've ever had at Nicole's but was a fun girl. Pretty much the standard FS you get there. She doesn't have great teeth, this is the first time I noticed that when seeing a girl. Mostly because she had a smile on the whole time.

HermosaSurfer2
09-05-21, 10:42
Amy is cute, on the younger side and was eager to please when I saw her. Not the greatest I've ever had at Nicole's but was a fun girl. Pretty much the standard FS you get there. She doesn't have great teeth, this is the first time I noticed that when seeing a girl. Mostly because she had a smile on the whole time.Middle of the road Nicole's is better than pretty much anywhere else in town! Do you happen to remember the day?

NotTheFace
09-05-21, 12:54
Middle of the road Nicole's is better than pretty much anywhere else in town! Do you happen to remember the day?I saw her Monday or Tuesday for sure. I can't remember which of the two but they are the only I do stuff like this.

Scarface805
09-06-21, 14:52
Parking around this AMP sucks. So I walked in door was open, there was a exercise bike and chair in the lobby LOL. The door heading to the back was open with dim red light. I didn't want to wait in the lobby so I rang the doorbell in the lobby. An older asian lady came wearing a tight little black dress, she must be in her 50's, maybe mamasan, her name Bibi I think or bebe. She led me to a room, this place looks so compact with lots of doors. Bibi asked for 50 for hhr, she left so I got comfortable, took her like 10 minutes to come back. The massage sucked, felt like she was pressing down on my back and butt LOL. I turned over and Bibi asked what I wanted, she took off the tight dress, her body was pretty good. I started with a little DATY while she laid there like a dead fish, turn off, I asked her if she was enjoying it LOL. I was ready so I went in for mish almost bare, she stopped me with no effort and brought out the hat. Covered mish was rushed. Bibi offered a bottle of water as I was leaving but I refused. I got to say I miss the days when I felt like a king going to AMP's, now a days it feels like an assembly line where they try to get out before the next customer LOL.

Just in case anyone wondering, I wore my mask, Bibi wasnt wearing a mask and seemed like she didn't care.

Thanks for reading, be safe out there.

Casi51
09-15-21, 22:02
Have always been curious about Oxnard Asian Massage next to Yasubay's restaurant. Went in and was greeted by a maybe early to mid 30's woman named yu yu (forgive me if I misspelled that). I'd perhaps give her a 7/8 out of 10. Did the usual half hour massage which actually wasn't too bad. It did relieve some tension in my back.

When it came down to it, she wanted 40 more than the usual tip for full service. Which I haggled down to the normal tip price. Lately I see more of an increase in asked tip, which sucks. She did offer a bit more for 60 more which I accepted, as I have been looking for an impressionable experience lately.

I was really glad I did tbh. She provided a BBBJ which was great, and to my surprise (and something I have never experienced before) she gave a rimjob. I definitely didn't expect it and was actually impressed by the experience.

I'd honestly would repeat, but as always YMMV.

Nutzoid
09-17-21, 12:50
Have always been curious about Oxnard Asian Massage next to Yasubay's restaurant. Went in and was greeted by a maybe early to mid 30's woman named yu yu (forgive me if I misspelled that). I'd perhaps give her a 7/8 out of 10. Did the usual half hour massage which actually wasn't too bad. It did relieve some tension in my back.

When it came down to it, she wanted 40 more than the usual tip for full service. Which I haggled down to the normal tip price. Lately I see more of an increase in asked tip, which sucks. She did offer a bit more for 60 more which I accepted, as I have been looking for an impressionable experience lately.

I was really glad I did tbh. She provided a BBBJ which was great, and to my surprise (and something I have never experienced before) she gave a rimjob. I definitely didn't expect it and was actually impressed by the experience.

I'd honestly would repeat, but as always YMMV.Good post. At least she didn't hold out with the services because you bargained.

Prices have increased but honestly not as much here in California. I guess it's because we have plentiful talent and lots of completion. Other cities across the nation are seeing huge increases $.

Yolo805
09-18-21, 02:27
I'm looking for the best places with Latinas. Preferably the thickies. I was thinking of new moon spa but after reading through this forum I think I'm a little to late the party. Please help me out with the best recommendations.

Yolo805
09-18-21, 02:32
Any recommendations where to find the latinas. Can be anywhere in the Ventura county. Preferably the thickies.

RyanLandis
09-18-21, 12:08
Any recommendations where to find the latinas. Can be anywhere in the Ventura county. Preferably the thickies.VIP Therapy.

MagnumRod85
09-18-21, 15:21
Any recommendations where to find the latinas. Can be anywhere in the Ventura county. Preferably the thickies.VIP had something like that when I visited them some time ago.

OxnardBadBoy
09-18-21, 19:28
Any update on the place?

Yolo805
09-19-21, 19:56
What about blue moon spa in Oxnard? Anybody been there in a while? Any updates on it?

OxnardBadBoy
09-20-21, 14:06
Any recommendations where to find the latinas. Can be anywhere in the Ventura county. Preferably the thickies.Gentle.

Heaven.

Paradise.

Marathon805
09-22-21, 20:40
Visited Magic Therapy on Ventura Rd. Friday. I met a woman named Samantha, early to mid 20's Latina. Amazing assets, and a great figure. Honestly was stunned how much she fit what I find attractive, easily a 8/9 out of 10. She was very friendly and it felt easy to have a conversation with. When it came done to business it was well worth it. She says she is in Thurs and Fridays, I am definitely going to repeat this upcoming week.This is good information, the only problem is the Barber shop next Door is filled with people, and the apartments next door has a lot of cars loitering in the back trying to find parking spot.

OxnardBadBoy
09-23-21, 12:11
This is good information, the only problem is the Barber shop next Door is filled with people, and the apartments next door has a lot of cars loitering in the back trying to find parking spot.Tell me about it. That's where I get my haircut. I always been curious about going there.

GoinUp04
09-30-21, 02:38
Went to visit Nicoles a few days ago. And yes Yumi is back! I forgot who replied to me but thanks thanks for letting us know. She has honestly been top-tier for me. Always have great convos with her and of course great service.

HermosaSurfer2
09-30-21, 12:59
Went to visit Nicoles a few days ago. And yes Yumi is back! I forgot who replied to me but thanks thanks for letting us know. She has honestly been top-tier for me. Always have great convos with her and of course great service.That was me! Did she tell you what days she was in? I've been out of town for almost a month and it seems like it was a sliding schedule before I left.

BigDaddy92
10-04-21, 18:53
I'm looking for some Latina spots that have some petite Latinas, not real thick (isn't my style) I like my petite Asian style bodies LOL so if anyone has some info I'd appreciate it. Been looking to try either spa 24 or sweet dreams spa. Young is a plus as well. Thanks and stay safe.

BigDaddy92
10-04-21, 21:32
That was me! Did she tell you what days she was in? I've been out of town for almost a month and it seems like it was a sliding schedule before I left.I saw her a couple weeks ago, she said her days are Sunday / Monday.

HermosaSurfer2
10-05-21, 16:15
I saw her a couple weeks ago, she said her days are Sunday / Monday.I saw her yesterday and can confirm this. Thanks!

GoinUp04
10-07-21, 16:39
That was me! Did she tell you what days she was in? I've been out of town for almost a month and it seems like it was a sliding schedule before I left.It was you! Sorry for the late response but we didn't discuss when she is there. I did see her on a Monday if that helps. I usually call now to see if yumi or cherry is in.

HermosaSurfer2
10-07-21, 17:42
It was you! Sorry for the late response but we didn't discuss when she is there. I did see her on a Monday if that helps. I usually call now to see if yumi or cherry is in.Same here. They're the current A-Team.

I saw who I think might have been Amy. Little bit of a belly chub, not real friendly. Might have been someone else, I didn't ask. It was a Monday so whoever's there with Yumi on Monday.

Marathon805
10-07-21, 22:08
Visited Magic Therapy on Ventura Rd On a Thursday early afternoon, parking lot completely empty, door was wide open rang the bell & waited, Rang the bell again some time later a chubby girl (fake blond) opened the window, asked 'if she can help' I said 'I would like a massage', she asked if 'I had bin their before' , I said 'no, its my fist time here' . She asked 'where did here from us' not expecting that question, I said 'I usually buy water a few doors over', her tone changed and said 'I had to make an appointment for a massage ' I asked if I could make an appointment for the same day, she quickly said "I have to call for an a appointment (she gave me a Business card) the first appointment was Friday " . I thanked her and drove Up the street for a AMP.

May be I Spooked her. Or had no talent at the time?

Thinking about calling, what will they ask for an appointment? I usually do walk-ins.

Marathon805
10-07-21, 23:31
Gentle.Heaven.Paradise.Does anyone know a Provider who likes FS to be rough & more than 30 minutes. (Read in the past one provider from Royal).

OhHellYeah
10-09-21, 16:57
I've been there twice. First time was great, curvy relatively young girl like 6 on looks but an 8 on the body. Made me put the donation out before we started which was weird. She was ok with the standard amount for FS. Not rushed at all. Left a happy man.

Second time I went was during the day. The girl who answered was all tatted up. 5 face, maybe 6 body. She had bad bolt ons. She was friendly enough before we got going, but the moment she had my money in her hands she started complaining about it not being enough, was trying to wrestle a couple more jeffersons I didn't have on me at all. She agreed she'd do it, but everything was rushed. Within 30 seconds she was saying shit like "cum, baby". I don't know about yall but that's like the biggest turnoff for me. She climbed on top and just acted like she wanted it over with. Maybe the first time I ever told a girl I wasn't feeling it at all. I just left without another word.

Having such different experiences there, I don't think I'll be going back. Avoid the MMA fighter looking girl at all costs! 🤣.

UleySpirit
10-12-21, 16:31
What's up y'all, hope y'all having a good day fr, so just wanted to know where I can get a deep tissue like a good one with a HE at the end.

AsianEater
10-13-21, 12:30
What's up y'all, hope y'all having a good day fr, so just wanted to know where I can get a deep tissue like a good one with a HE at the end.Starlight in Camarillo the lady is old but she gives a great legit massage and a good handjob with prostate massage if your into that.

OxnardBadBoy
10-13-21, 19:24
So I took a trip to A1 once again the check it out and once again the doors are closed no answer and no answer on the phone. So what's the word about this place.

MagnumRod85
10-16-21, 14:57
So I took a trip to A1 once again the check it out and once again the doors are closed no answer and no answer on the phone. So what's the word about this place.I'm reading up that it shut down, though not sure why.

NotTheFace
10-16-21, 18:15
So I took a trip to A1 once again the check it out and once again the doors are closed no answer and no answer on the phone. So what's the word about this place.Every time I've been there this year I would call and get no answer and then I would get a text a day later from the store number saying she is available. That has been some months ago since the last time though. I haven't tried in a while. If A1 is open it may be a one person show and only a day or two a week.

OxnardBadBoy
10-24-21, 18:46
Every time I've been there this year I would call and get no answer and then I would get a text a day later from the store number saying she is available. That has been some months ago since the last time though. I haven't tried in a while. If A1 is open it may be a one person show and only a day or two a week.So I assume it's closed down?

OxnardBadBoy
10-24-21, 19:20
I guess A1 is closed.

GoinUp04
10-25-21, 14:45
Went to spa 24. Seems like its a hit or miss there. I have got them good looking ones before like Alex but I have not seen her in a long time. Wet last week and was meh. LOL. She did offer BB services tho. I should have just went to Nicoles but sometimes I hope to luck out and find a "Lupita" from paradise from back then. I think that was her name. Miss her build.

OxnardBadBoy
10-31-21, 12:03
Anyone going to any MPs for a Halloween Visit.

AzGuy1966
11-03-21, 03:08
Anyone going to any MPs for a Halloween Visit.I went and had another great visit with Cherry. I was debating going (time constraints), but after was so glad that I did! Everyone stay safe out there on your ventures.

OxnardBadBoy
11-13-21, 15:45
I don't have Rub Maps apparently there's a new review of that place in Saviers called Flower Power. Does anyone know about it?

RyanLandis
11-13-21, 17:32
I don't have Rub Maps apparently there's a new review of that place in Saviers called Flower Power. Does anyone know about it?LOL. They guy had a horrible experience from the review.

HermosaSurfer2
11-13-21, 19:48
I don't have Rub Maps apparently there's a new review of that place in Saviers called Flower Power. Does anyone know about it?Hey yeah saw the review. I'll cut and paste here. "This place is HORRIBLE!! I went there once, it was amazing. Had a great time!! This time 11/12/2021 was the absolute WORST situation I've seen. The provider was a frumpy short nasty ass. I don't know what. I negotiated her to $100.00 (on top of the $60.00 I already paid.) Went in there. The provider walked In and was abysmal! I should have walked out then. But I was stupid. So. After we were having sex. The cover slipped off. The nasty ass ***** tried to charge me $20.00 more for another condom!! WTF is that? The $100.00 was VERY generous. She should be sent to a lo dunk town where a toothless blind man would enjoy her. I won't be going back to this place. The place on C. I. Blvd. I pt Hueneme is way better!

OxnardBadBoy
11-13-21, 22:56
Hey yeah saw the review. I'll cut and paste here. "This place is HORRIBLE!! I went there once, it was amazing. Had a great time!! This time 11/12/2021 was the absolute WORST situation I've seen. The provider was a frumpy short nasty ass. I don't know what. I negotiated her to $100.00 (on top of the $60.00 I already paid.) Went in there. The provider walked In and was abysmal! I should have walked out then. But I was stupid. So. After we were having sex. The cover slipped off. The nasty ass ***** tried to charge me $20.00 more for another condom!! WTF is that? The $100.00 was VERY generous. She should be sent to a lo dunk town where a toothless blind man would enjoy her. I won't be going back to this place. The place on C. I. Blvd. I pt Hueneme is way better!TY!! Is anyone going to check it out?

HermosaSurfer2
11-14-21, 00:20
TY!! Is anyone going to check it out?It won't be me. I don't like the fat-and-40 Latina scene on a good review, let alone one like this! I'm off to see Yumi tomorrow.

OxnardBadBoy
11-14-21, 00:22
LOL. They guy had a horrible experience from the review.Poor guys didn't like her.

MikeSag76
11-14-21, 03:06
Has anyone tried the Latina place - 2935 Saviers. Ay papi has a report of young er hot choices. Has anyone experienced this?

MikeSag76
11-14-21, 03:07
Has anyone tried the Latina place - 2935 Saviers. It doesn't seem to publish a name Ay papi has a report of young er hot choices. Has anyone experienced this?

RaiderChef
11-19-21, 18:42
Where does Yumi work at? Gonna try out amazing on VTA on Thompson.

Wideboy1111
11-20-21, 16:52
Has anyone tried the Latina place - 2935 Saviers. It doesn't seem to publish a name Ay papi has a report of young er hot choices. Has anyone experienced this?Very uneven service, if you like the curvy Latinas, you're in the ballpark, but it's a bit of a crapshoot from a consistency standpoint. Looks and age wise. It is open until 4 am on weekends per the ads.

JTorrance
11-21-21, 18:16
I had all intentions to go to Mission Acupressure on Saviers Rd. But I saw local LEO parked in front, not a good sign. (Unless he was at the bridal shop? LOL) After he left I was more curious than anything so I went to the door with no intention of going inside. Sorry we are booked for the rest of the evening, call and make an appointment tomorrow. My backup plan was to give VIP a whirl. I hadn't been there since 2019 with Kitty and another girl. I arrived and rang the bell. A heavy set Latina answered the door asked if I had been there before, yes. The door fee is. 40. While walking to the back asked whom I had seen in the past, Kitty it's been a few years. She isn't here today. You will see Rosie. Rosie enters she is a very cute Latina. Not a heavy build, petite. I would say B cups with a banging body. A little heavy makeup but its fine. She does the massage with oil, very good actually with some pressure and proceeds to go down arms and back and I groan with approval where she is heading south. Her English isn't real good, no problem. I asked how old and where she lives 33 and from San Fernando. I put my hands under her skirt, no underwear to my surprise, ha. I turn over and she proceeds to put on a tophat and and then do some BJ, no asking nothing. Then she hops on top cg pos and then I ask if I can do mish sure no problem. I hit it in mish until completion and then she says I will be back in a few min. No problem. I leave. 1 under the alcohol spray bottle and I am on my way. I tell her I think she is cute. I would definitely return, great service without no haggling BS.

-JT.

BangMajor
11-23-21, 09:49
I've been to this place once on a Sunday not the best but definitely not the worst provider. Went on a Sunday so maybe I will try a different day. Seems like Thursdays and Fridays are the days at LMPs.

Hey yeah saw the review. I'll cut and paste here. "This place is HORRIBLE!! I went there once, it was amazing. Had a great time!! This time 11/12/2021 was the absolute WORST situation I've seen. The provider was a frumpy short nasty ass. I don't know what. I negotiated her to $100.00 (on top of the $60.00 I already paid.) Went in there. The provider walked In and was abysmal! I should have walked out then. But I was stupid. So. After we were having sex. The cover slipped off. The nasty ass ***** tried to charge me $20.00 more for another condom!! WTF is that? The $100.00 was VERY generous. She should be sent to a lo dunk town where a toothless blind man would enjoy her. I won't be going back to this place. The place on C. I. Blvd. I pt Hueneme is way better!