PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Streetwalkers

Stoner
06-17-06, 14:13
That has long been the case with the street scene in Norwalk. Any drug by needle in that area is the drug of choice. Especially the WSWs from all accounts.

Bad Dawg
06-24-06, 12:09
On my way to Nirvana, did a quick spin around Sono, the train station and a bit further south. I may be new at this, but nothing at all looked potential. Maybe because it was a weeknight.

Ryan85
04-20-11, 22:45
I know nobody has posted in this section in several years but I think I saw 1 possible SW in Sono down past the nice area where it gets pretty bad looking on a side road that brings you behind the train station. Anybody else seen anything as of late? I know Norwalk has been completely dead for a long time now but I am almost positive that what I saw was genuine.

SpecialOne8
08-14-14, 10:04
The area to find talent was off South Main, one to two blocks south of Washington Street. The girls were a rainbow in selection and in all shapes, sizes and skill. Hearing the train station being bantered about here since the last decade leads me to think you fellas are conducting recon missions in the wrong part of South Norwalk.