PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Braziliancoco
06-20-06, 20:30
What, there is no street action in San Gabriel?

Viper92552
06-21-06, 10:21
Alot of TS/TV in the SGV!
Most are in El Monte on Valley sometimes you will see a female crackhead out there mostly white or Latina!

Luster
06-22-06, 13:36
Viper,

I drive down to Valley Blvd. all the time, but never spotted any SWs. The only hos I have seen are on Garvey.

Which part of Valley were you referring to? I wold love to check it out.

Sonora
06-29-06, 05:49
Last nite saw about 5 ts on garvey between mountain view and rosemead. Good news was that there also were 2-3 young decent looking SW. Nice curves and face. Things seem to be improving down there

Scavenger
08-14-06, 16:37
I was passing by Garvey last Thurs. nite around 9:30-10:30pm.

There were 3-4 LSW out there between Santa A & Washgtn. Usually overweight worn-out ones. Saw a cute petite spinner got dropped off in Church frd. chicken parking lot. Walked down a few blocks to S.An. and got picked up again.

But for the price of whatever a SW gives you plus a lousy beat-up motel, it's much better off with some SGV AMP or Condos.

Insider

Raizan
08-14-06, 20:58
Viper,

I drive down to Valley Blvd. all the time, but never spotted any SWs. The only hos I have seen are on Garvey.

Which part of Valley were you referring to? I wold love to check it out.Saw on another board someone saying SWs can be spotted on Garvey during the day, but don't know if I believe it. Anyone else can verify?

Scavenger
08-15-06, 04:57
During the day there are a few out around the McD w. of Rosemead Blvd., usually hanging out by the few shabby motels/squatter housing in the vicinity. But I won't qualify those as SW (as in providers). They look more like druggies totally trashed and looking for $ for a quick fix...whatever substance they are on. Their problem also appeared to be compounded with mental illness of some sort.

Saw on another board someone saying SWs can be spotted on Garvey during the day, but don't know if I believe it. Anyone else can verify?

RomeyClone
08-16-06, 05:42
Passed through during the day, there was one nasty addict with the clear fuck me pumps on Garvey, between Tyler and Santa Anita, and Chris was hanging out at Garvey and Mountain View, in front of the donut shop. I remember when Chris was kinda semi-decent (nice juggs), but she looks BAD now, rolls of loose fat around the middle, eyes sunken back into her head, tits down to her knees....fuckin heroin will do it to ya. Shes gotta be pretty old now, she was old back when I first began hit El Monte in '99 or so.

Iluvamps
09-24-06, 03:52
I cruised down Garvey today from the 605 to Rosemead and didn't see any around 5:30. Maybe they were all having dinner.

Saw on another board someone saying SWs can be spotted on Garvey during the day, but don't know if I believe it. Anyone else can verify?

OldBill
09-27-06, 09:31
If you want to see the awful selection, get a coke at McDonalds on Garvey, just east of Atlantic and watch Garvey in the late morning. They'll stroll by, but your dick might just retract all the back to you navel at the sight of them.

Have seen an exceptional-looking petite young black sw walking down Colorado near Rosemead around 9:30-10:30 am in obvious SW garb.

Iluvamps
10-01-06, 19:57
I had some time today, so I decided to cruise down Garvey from the 710 to the 605. I only saw 2 LSWs hanging out in front of a liquor store just E of Rosemead talking to each other. Looks like this area is pretty dead. Did see quite a few B/W cruisers though which could be why they're not around.

Al Cualquiera
10-04-06, 02:38
If you want to see the awful selection, get a coke at McDonalds on Garvey, just east of Atlantic and watch Garvey in the late morning. They'll stroll by, but your dick might just retract all the back to you navel at the sight of them.

Have seen an exceptional-looking petite young black sw walking down Colorado near Rosemead around 9:30-10:30 am in obvious SW garb.OldBill,

Is this a typo about Garvey and Atlantic?

Do you mean Garvey and Rosemead?

Jedi1
10-04-06, 05:41
I'm on Garvey almost dailey and there are a few SW's out but they look horrible and if you see something that looks good when you get close you realise its a man.

Raizan
10-07-06, 03:55
Nah I've seen similar on Colorado near there more than once. In fact just Thursday a little ways more West of that spot I saw a cute young B(SW?) who was giving me the eye (with a nice smile to match) coincidentally right near a hotel (a bestwestern maybe? can't recall as I was more interested in looking at her, obviously).

OldBill,

Have seen an exceptional-looking petite young black sw walking down Colorado near Rosemead around 9:30-10:30 am in obvious SW garb.

Scavenger
10-11-06, 04:01
Years ago, maybe 7 to 8 years, there are many WSW on Colorado between Sierra Madre and Rosemead. (when Fedco was still around)

But LE activity was intense last several years and nearly drove all SW away.

SW are nowhere in sight if I cruise down Colorado from Michillinda to PCC between the hours of 9-10pm.

Insider

Al Cualquiera
10-12-06, 11:35
Nah I've seen similar on Colorado near there more than once. In fact just Thursday a little ways more West of that spot I saw a cute young B(SW?) who was giving me the eye (with a nice smile to match) coincidentally right near a hotel (a bestwestern maybe? can't recall as I was more interested in looking at her, obviously).

The question was about Garvey and Atlantic vs. Garvey and Rosemead.
Colorado? I don't think we are on the same page, not even the same city.

Scavenger
10-13-06, 04:01
The question was about Garvey and Atlantic vs. Garvey and Rosemead.

Colorado? I don't think we are on the same page, not even the same city.If you know the area then you should realize that there were never any SW present in that area of M Pk. The location have 2 shopping centers at each corner with many well patronized restuarants. Some opens til 1 am, and I never observed any activities at any time. The othe corner is a gas station and the fourth corner is a vacant land for Christmas tree lot.

That stretch of Garvey all the way to Rosemead Blvd. is clean. So he must be refering to Garvey & Rosemead Blvd, as I also mentioned in my previous reports.

INSIDER

Cres Prophet
10-13-06, 12:40
Have seen an exceptional-looking petite young black sw walking down Colorado near Rosemead around 9:30-10:30 am in obvious SW garb.Probably a TS. Garvey just is horrible.

Al Cualquiera
10-13-06, 23:28
If you know the area then you should realize that there were never any SW present in that area of M Pk. The location have 2 shopping centers at each corner with many well patronized restuarants. Some opens til 1 am, and I never observed any activities at any time. The othe corner is a gas station and the fourth corner is a vacant land for Christmas tree lot.

That stretch of Garvey all the way to Rosemead Blvd. is clean. So he must be refering to Garvey & Rosemead Blvd, as I also mentioned in my previous reports.

INSIDER

Exactly, but not everyone who reads here knows the area, witness the reply by Raizan.
You are right on all counts, no action on Garvey and Atlantic, which is why I asked the original poster for clarification.

Raizan
10-15-06, 06:12
Exactly, but not everyone who reads here knows the area, witness the reply by Raizan.

You are right on all counts, no action on Garvey and Atlantic, which is why I asked the original poster for clarification.What?

The only thing I said in my post was regarding a SW on Colorado which was in reply to:

Have seen an exceptional-looking petite young black sw walking down Colorado near Rosemead around 9:30-10:30 am in obvious SW garb.As for knowing the area, if you did you'd know there is no Micky D's on garvey near atlantic, the closest one to there (on Garvey) is between new and del mar. Obviously the one he was talking about is, if you're heading towards El Monte, on the left hand side past Rosemead Blvd.

Which was the one Scavenger was talking about in post #8 although he mistakenly said it was "W. of Rosemead", when its East of Rosemead.

Al Cualquiera
10-15-06, 17:02
What?

The only thing I said in my post was regarding a SW on Colorado which was in reply to:

As for knowing the area, if you did you'd know there is no Micky D's on garvey near atlantic, the closest one to there (on Garvey) is between new and del mar. Obviously the one he was talking about is, if you're heading towards El Monte, on the left hand side past Rosemead Blvd.

Which was the one Scavenger was talking about in post #8 although he mistakenly said it was "W. of Rosemead", when its East of Rosemead.

Sorry for misunderstanding, your heading was "Maybe not a Typo" and you quoted my question and then made your statement about Colorado Blvd. which made it sound like a reply to my question about the typo.

I think it has been established that there are no SWs to be found near Atlantic and Garvey which was my only intent. Which was the obvious point of my original question to Old Bill.

Apologies for any misunderstanding, let's move on shall we?

OldBill
10-16-06, 22:21
Whoops haven't been paying attention. It's a typo, I meant Garvey and Rosemead. Once and only once about 5 years ago I saw a couple of girls working that motel on Atlantic, south of Garvey. They were dressed well and cars were lining up. Never saw them again...maybe it was a sting.

OldBill,

Socalasian
10-17-06, 12:15
Stay away from Garvey- the old track between Rosemead and Peck Rd is horrible for a couple reasons:

1) 50/50 chance your woman is carring a set of franks and beans..
2) El Monte is policed by L.A. Sheriff- and they can be brutal...

There is just about no reason to be running that track anymore..

Happy Hunting!

OldBill
10-17-06, 19:49
Socalasian is right. Especially stay away from this track late at night. The street is flat, long, straight and deserted. Anybody cruising that area sticks out like a sore thumb and LE will definitely be watching/following you.

If want to see these old lizards, late morning... but it ain't worth it and you might throw up your breakfast burrito.

Stay away from Garvey- the old track between Rosemead and Peck Rd is horrible for a couple reasons:

Happy Hunting!

RomeyClone
11-21-06, 01:14
Not even that anymore. It's a ghost town.

Nope, South El Monte is LASD, El Monte has their own PD. It's been my experience that LASD could care less about any SW action unless it becomes a problem like idiots busting u-turns every 100 yards, slowing up traffic, etc. On the other hand, El Monte PD (one of the most corrupt departments on the west coast) will pull you over and beat you down just to say they did.

Agreed

Happy Hunting!
Agreed!!

Katatonia81
12-17-06, 05:30
cruised down garvey tonight around midnight. Found 2 LSW's that were pretty drunk between santa anita and tyler. They're both in their late-20s/30's, one was thick, the other medium build. They both got in and we went down a sie street. BBBJ from the skinnier one. Gave them $20 each and they licked the nut off of each other's faces. Dirty ******. I played with one's pussy while the other blew me. Good times if you can find them.

Watch out for LE though. They were roaming around and there was a dui accident right by garvey and rosemead earlier, so if you read this tonight and go out, be careful.

Member #5605
12-17-06, 14:32
Anyone know of a "provider" (who describer herself once as a "****-junkie") named Natalie L? If you do, PM me!

Psycho Knight
05-02-07, 11:05
Between 12:30-5:30am, Garvey near the cheesy motels and all the way between Santa Anita and Mountain Spring Rd. You'll need to keep checking side streets, 5-15 yards in from the ave because they don't walk the main and get harrassed by LE anymore. Their regulars know which corners and usually take a backside approach rather than an obvious turn/u-turn from Garvey. All nights of the week. Not particularly young or old, hot or ugly, just middle of the road. I'm not taking about the two fatties and one skinny old hag that work that area. As far as LSWs in this area goes, they are about as good as it gets. One tall chick as big tits wearing low cut tops, but she works early/mid-evening for the last year.

Viper92552
05-02-07, 11:57
Between 12:30-5:30am, Garvey near the cheesy motels and all the way between Santa Anita and Mountain Spring Rd. You'll need to keep checking side streets, 5-15 yards in from the ave because they don't walk the main and get harrassed by LE anymore. Their regulars know which corners and usually take a backside approach rather than an obvious turn/u-turn from Garvey. All nights of the week. Not particularly young or old, hot or ugly, just middle of the road. I'm not taking about the two fatties and one skinny old hag that work that area. As far as LSWs in this area goes, they are about as good as it gets. One tall chick as big tits wearing low cut tops, but she works early/mid-evening for the last year.

A lot of those are TS and TV guys!

Member #5605
05-02-07, 17:35
There is one SW who as again "returned" to Garvey (I guess she now wants to perfect the art of being a "crack-wh--re"!). Her name is Debbie. I have known her for over 14 years. She is 47, and in "deteriorating" condition. Las I saw of her, she said she was on Garvey, in between Santa Anita and Tyler.

If you see her, tell her John says "Hello".

SoCalE
05-19-07, 18:51
http://www.sgvtribune.com/news/ci_5934216

Lured by decoys
Police arrest men during El Monte prostitution sting
By Bethania Palma Staff Writer

• Photo Gallery: Prostitution sting

EL MONTE - Some men got a lot more than they bargained for Friday when the women they solicited as prostitutes led them away in handcuffs during a police sting.

El Monte police Sgt. Patrick Reilly said the department does the operations monthly in an effort to curtail an activity that harms businesses and creates a dangerous nuisance to citizens.

"We do this because it's a quality of life issue," he said.

As families, elderly and youngsters on skateboards passed on Garvey Avenue, female decoy officers dressed in jeans and splashed with makeup negotiated with a steady stream of unsuspecting men.

One led a Covina man in his early 20s into a dingy, rented room.

Inside, Officers Mark Snook and Pete Lopez crowded into the bathroom, glued their radios to their ears and waited. Snook held a Taser gun ready.

When the door closed, they burst out and pinned the suspect to the wall. The man, dressed in a green plaid shirt, dropped a methamphetamine pipe to the floor in panic.

Snook said the prostitutes' customers, commonly known as "johns," rarely know what's coming. "Usually they're very shocked. When they turn and look at us, they're in complete shock," he said, after the female officer led the suspect to a crowded booking room across the driveway. The room had been cleared of furniture to make room for a long, wooden table and nearly a dozen undercover officers. Next door, a dozen more interviewed the men before they were taken to El Monte jail for further processing.

Officers said they expect to arrest 40 people in the sting, which is to go on until early today.

Reilly, who heads the department's Special Investigations Team, which executed the operation, said Friday nights are popular because it's payday.

And Garvey Avenue, he said, is a major commuter thoroughfare.

Many were on their way home to other cities, including Santa Fe Springs, Baldwin Park, Palmdale and San Francisco.

Reilly said each sting nets scores of suspects, most of whom get cited to appear in court on misdemeanor solicitation charges. If convicted, he said, the men can be fined, face time in county jail or be put on probation, "or any combination of the three." The suspects' cars are also impounded and can be retrieved only after paying a hefty fee.

"It's quite a hit to the pocketbook," he said. "We're here to let it be known that if you come to El Monte and solicit a prostitute, chances are very good you're talking to an undercover police officer, and we'll arrest you."

Psycho Knight
05-26-07, 08:21
Yep. Make sure they move around. If they stay in one place, you'd better watch until you've seen her get into a car and driven away, then catch her the next time she is available. Decoys don't get into cars - no even unmarked police cars because the process takes too long to play out a scene for 30-45min and the decoy wouldn't even be seen by mongers that whole time.

Plus, stings are always at a convenient time for pd, and always on F/Sat, never weekdays, and never at pre-dawn hours. These guys want to sleep regular hours.

http://www.sgvtribune.com/news/ci_5934216

Lured by decoys
Police arrest men during El Monte prostitution sting
By Bethania Palma Staff Writer

• Photo Gallery: Prostitution sting

EL MONTE - Some men got a lot more than they bargained for Friday when the women they solicited as prostitutes led them away in handcuffs during a police sting.

El Monte police Sgt. Patrick Reilly said the department does the operations monthly in an effort to curtail an activity that harms businesses and creates a dangerous nuisance to citizens.

"We do this because it's a quality of life issue," he said.

As families, elderly and youngsters on skateboards passed on Garvey Avenue, female decoy officers dressed in jeans and splashed with makeup negotiated with a steady stream of unsuspecting men.

One led a Covina man in his early 20s into a dingy, rented room.

Inside, Officers Mark Snook and Pete Lopez crowded into the bathroom, glued their radios to their ears and waited. Snook held a Taser gun ready.

When the door closed, they burst out and pinned the suspect to the wall. The man, dressed in a green plaid shirt, dropped a methamphetamine pipe to the floor in panic.

Snook said the prostitutes' customers, commonly known as "johns," rarely know what's coming. "Usually they're very shocked. When they turn and look at us, they're in complete shock," he said, after the female officer led the suspect to a crowded booking room across the driveway. The room had been cleared of furniture to make room for a long, wooden table and nearly a dozen undercover officers. Next door, a dozen more interviewed the men before they were taken to El Monte jail for further processing.

Officers said they expect to arrest 40 people in the sting, which is to go on until early today.

Reilly, who heads the department's Special Investigations Team, which executed the operation, said Friday nights are popular because it's payday.

And Garvey Avenue, he said, is a major commuter thoroughfare.

Many were on their way home to other cities, including Santa Fe Springs, Baldwin Park, Palmdale and San Francisco.

Reilly said each sting nets scores of suspects, most of whom get cited to appear in court on misdemeanor solicitation charges. If convicted, he said, the men can be fined, face time in county jail or be put on probation, "or any combination of the three." The suspects' cars are also impounded and can be retrieved only after paying a hefty fee.

"It's quite a hit to the pocketbook," he said. "We're here to let it be known that if you come to El Monte and solicit a prostitute, chances are very good you're talking to an undercover police officer, and we'll arrest you."

Longrod
05-26-07, 18:34
All true.

The weekend LE sweep is likely to net the amateur SW pickup artist (not too knowledgeable, susceptible to a decoy's tricks).

The weekday warrior is usually astute enough to detect that he's talking to a decoy. The decoy doesn't want to be seen just standing out there foreever, people rightfully begin to wonder why she can't get a date.

The astute weeknight monger knows fools rush in, where wise men just wander. He knows there are no virgins out there, better to circle the neighborhood, try to spot LE lying in the giggleweeds and see if she gets in a car. If so, she will be back in 20 minutes then we can "have a go".

If she won't get in a car, either she's LE (or been ordered by her pimp to hold out for a high price then go to a setup location). Either scenario is no bargain.

Best when approaching a gal you've never seen SWing the neighborhood, if you just must approach her, is to ask her "looking for some company?". That's all the lead-in a true SW needs. If she really is a SW, she'll get in.

If she won't get in (or anwers a question with her own question) ... don't get smart with her (if she's LE), just politely excuse yourself while stating something like ... "sorry, from a distance I thought you were someone else" and at a lawful speed drive off.

Best advise I can give (from actual experience in those few experiences when I suspected I was talking to somebody I shouldn't be talking to).

Good luck!

B Malibu
05-27-07, 03:46
My motto:

If she ain't walkin', we ain't talkin'.

HookerHunter
05-27-07, 14:14
I think this is a hilarious waste of taxpayer funds the Garvey track has been dead for YEARS with the exeption of the late night fag hags and the occasional FUB LEo needs to hit the gangbangers and the crack houses! of course we all know why they don't do that.

TopherLA
04-05-08, 17:26
This morning I noticed that Pasadena PD has an unmarked car running around. It's an all white Crown Vic with dark tinting. Unfortunately on the side streets it really blends in. Be careful out there!!

EuphoriaSeeker
10-15-08, 18:09
Just moved to South El Monte and went out Monday morning for a quick breakfast bite at a local taco stand around 5am. Noticed a few ladies working Garvey right around the corner from my house! I thought this track was dead, but I guess they cater to the truckers and early morning workers that pass through this area in the morning.

I can never wake up early enough to check out the track like I should. Has anyone seen, or gotten action here lately?

Cres Prophet
10-21-08, 17:29
Just moved to South El Monte and went out Monday morning for a quick breakfast bite at a local taco stand around 5am. Noticed a few ladies working Garvey right around the corner from my house! I thought this track was dead, but I guess they cater to the truckers and early morning workers that pass through this area in the morning.

I can never wake up early enough to check out the track like I should. Has anyone seen, or gotten action here lately?
It has been quite a while since I headed down Garvey, but be aware that Garvey is known for TS crowd to work.

EuphoriaSeeker
10-21-08, 17:33
It has been quite a while since I headed down Garvey, but be aware that Garvey is known for TS crowd to work.Thanks for the heads up. I'm never up early enough anyways, but they time i'm out and about, not a soul is to be found.

OldBill
11-18-08, 14:03
...Noticed a few ladies working Garvey right around the corner from my house! I thought this track was dead, but I guess they cater to the truckers and early morning workers that pass through this area in the morning.

Went for breakfast A & J's on Garvey...a few of blocks east of Rosemead. At 9 am, there were a couple of ladies having some breakfast and talking to a friend (or customer). They were talking about how often they were getting jacked by police lately. One was latina, mid-40's, fat and nothing I would ever pay for; the other was late 30's/early 40's and had definitely seen better days. If I hadn't overhead their converstations and then seen them standing by the street on my way out, I probably would not have guessed they were working.

Latnlykr
12-25-08, 20:00
Seen a LSW at Santa Anita at the gas station around 5:30 pm if i wasnt in a hurry i probably would have tried to get a taste.

Couponmonger
01-07-09, 05:50
In all my time I've never seen any SW on Garvey Mpk side. The same with Valley for Alhambra. The only places I've ever seen any providers were on Garvey/Rosemead hanging by the roach motels and they werent worth even freebies.

However, I've never gone very much farther than rosemead on garvey since I've never actualy had a mongering mission.

I'm new so I'm trying to at least stick with local areas I know well if I do try to get my palate wet.

If you want action, I suspect the MPs offer extras since there are so many and they all can't stay in legit business strictly, but again I have never attempted.

I've heard even if you get a legit massage at some of these spots, the girls will ask you to give them a ride home and try to hang out, but my buddy didn't ask though he thought that might be her objective.

I want to at least get some experience before I venture into some of the known LA hot spots.

OldBill
01-07-09, 11:03
You've got it right. The street walkers are east of Rosemead but either not desirable or he/she's. Also, late at night, LE can be quite aggressive.

SW action is slim pickings on Garvey and also Atlantic/Whittier, but they can be found. Whether they are worth the effort is another thing. I suggest you do a few surveillance trips and watch for the ladies, the TV's, the police decoys and LE. Park near the motels or eat at the nearby food stands. Develop your monger's spidey senses... Also, read and post on this board...

Good luck.

In all my time I've never seen any SW on Garvey Mpk side. The same with Valley for Alhambra. The only places I've ever seen any providers were on Garvey/Rosemead hanging by the roach motels and they werent worth even freebies.

However, I've never gone very much farther than rosemead on garvey since I've never actualy had a mongering mission.

I'm new so I'm trying to at least stick with local areas I know well if I do try to get my palate wet.

If you want action, I suspect the MPs offer extras since there are so many and they all can't stay in legit business strictly, but again I have never attempted.

I've heard even if you get a legit massage at some of these spots, the girls will ask you to give them a ride home and try to hang out, but my buddy didn't ask though he thought that might be her objective.

I want to at least get some experience before I venture into some of the known LA hot spots.

Rickers
01-10-09, 17:39
Long time mongerer 1st time reporter. Saw 1 LSW across from Target about noon and looked to be about a 6. I was traveling the wrong way and before I could get a better look she was picked up. Also for the first time I saw a WSW on roller blades get picked up last night around 10 near the Taco shop east of Rosemead. Will try to ad some pics next time to ad to this great site.

Member #5605
08-01-09, 13:50
I am moving to the SGV, and am wondering whether the old "Garvey track" is as active as it used to be (from Valley Blvd. westward!). What has anyone seen out there recently, and at what time of the day/night?

Hardly Seek
08-01-09, 17:00
I am moving to the SGV, and am wondering whether the old "Garvey track" is as active as it used to be (from Valley Blvd. westward!). What has anyone seen out there recently, and at what time of the day/night?
I know, I used to cruise that area in the late 70's and early 80's and it was popping.
Nothing at all there now but drug addicts and TV's. Not that theres anything wrong with that.
Good luck.

OldBill
08-01-09, 18:41

The cops are extremely aggressive and the "girls" are few and far between.

If they are dressed and look okay, they are TV's. Eating breakfast one at EJ's one morning, I overheard the conversation between a old, very fat, horribly ugly latina talking to her customer. Have seen others around the McDonalds but they are old and ugly addicts that elicit an involuntary gagging reflex and foot reflexively hits the accelerator to quickly get as far away as possible. Even after getting a few blocks away, you will shudder and have to suppress an urge to pull your eyeballs out.

OldBill
08-29-09, 12:11
Was on my way to pick up some dinner last night around 6:30 and a couple of working latinas were chatting at bus stop on the south side of Garvey near McD's. Not my cup of tea anymore, but might be okay as "slump busters."

Hardly Seek
08-29-09, 22:44
Was on my way to pick up some dinner last night around 6:30 and a couple of working latinas were chatting at bus stop on the south side of Garvey near McD's. Not my cup of tea anymore, but might be okay as "slump busters."
I started mongering in the late 70's early 80's and Garvey was the place to be. Man there was all of what we all look for in ho's and in great supply.
Those days are done. And in this area I mean completley done to the core. There is nothing now I would ever report on this forum to be of any benefit to anyone who reads this forum.
I would suggest this region be eliminated from this forum.

Member #5605
08-30-09, 15:45
That part of Garvey is so far to the west, its damn near in Rosemead. Not sure exactly WHERE the SGV area ends (wherever the "626" area code ends I suppose), but yes, SW availability has deteriorated to non-existence, and the entire LA County forum needs to be "re-organized" (as does the CA forum!). Bus Jackson doesn't care. Some of these "forums" are YEARS obsolete, and still on here, with posts going all the way back to 2003 (not sure why something would need to be on here beyond 90 days, but they are!).

I started mongering in the late 70's early 80's and Garvey was the place to be. Man there was all of what we all look for in ho's and in great supply.
Those days are done. And in this area I mean completley done to the core. There is nothing now I would ever report on this forum to be of any benefit to anyone who reads this forum.
I would suggest this region be eliminated from this forum.

Member #5605
09-02-09, 11:44
So if SW's CAN somehow still be "found" out on Garvey, WHEN do they work? I understand early, EARLY in the AM is one possible time (like 5-7:00 a.m.), as they like to provide "service" for those going to their day jobs. I have not seen any out there though that indicate they are worth looking for.

Hardly Seek
09-03-09, 22:15
So if SW's CAN somehow still be "found" out on Garvey, WHEN do they work? I understand early, EARLY in the AM is one possible time (like 5-7:00 a.m.), as they like to provide "service" for those going to their day jobs. I have not seen any out there though that indicate they are worth looking for.
Let's not let Garvey distract us from reporting on real tracks like Fig or LBB.
Those are "has been" days and we remember them fondly. But, like everything else, let's just move on.
Good nite.
PS Happy 100 to me.

Member #5605
10-30-09, 22:28
Rush Hour is apparently the time (4-7 p.m.), as evidenced in the post I MIS-POSTED under "Massage Parlors" (its been awhile since I had anything to post about, ok? ;)

Hardly Seek
01-28-10, 12:16
Was going west on Garvey just past Santa Anita around 10am, not mongering but doing some work.
Walking east on Garvey were two hot little black girls wearing those tight,clingy pants that don't hide a thing.
I was in shock for a moment. Flipped a u turn and sure enough they were working.
Did'nt partake but they said they're out mostly mornings.
Garvey is still alive. But, just barely.

Fornicate
01-28-10, 23:46
Was going west on Garvey just past Santa Anita around 10am, not mongering but doing some work.

Walking east on Garvey were two hot little black girls wearing those tight, clingy pants that don't hide a thing.

I was in shock for a moment. Flipped a U-turn and sure enough they were working.

Didn't partake but they said they're out mostly mornings.

Garvey is still alive. But, just barely.I steer clear of Garvey. A while back I hit up a girl workin the area. She said she had a room inside, to park and meet her inside and we could "talk. "

As I scanned the parking lot of the no-tell before pulling in, I saw to undercovers bolt out of a parked car in the lot and run across into a room. More popo flooded out of the room next door. It was a sting. I don't trust that area anymore. The girls were just average anyway.

Beardpapa
01-29-10, 03:47
I steer clear of Garvey. A while back I hit up a girl workin the area. She said she had a room inside, to park and meet her inside and we could "talk. "

As I scanned the parking lot of the no-tell before pulling in, I saw to undercovers bolt out of a parked car in the lot and run across into a room. More popo flooded out of the room next door. It was a sting. I don't trust that area anymore. The girls were just average anyway.I wouldn't really say steer clear of garvey. Everyone's experience is different that's for sure. Some of the SW I see I've only seen in oddball hours or completely unexpected. I've seen a couple hang latino brunette SW out on a Sunday morning around 9ish with their pimp at the corner of Garvey and Del Mar. And. I've seen the asian in bling bling dress walking down Rosemead pass Garvey at around 11pm though I suspect it could be tv as I mentioned here before.

OldBill
01-30-10, 14:08
Usually if they are dressed like street walkers, you will usually see that they are tv's on your second pass. I often make a couple of passes of the old stroll because I live in the area. The talent is usually out in late morning or rush hour... but just haven't found anything worth stopping for. Especially with AMPs so close.

I wouldn't really say steer clear of garvey. Everyone's experience is different that's for sure. Some of the SW I see I've only seen in oddball hours or completely unexpected. I've seen a couple hang latino brunette SW out on a Sunday morning around 9ish with their pimp at the corner of Garvey and Del Mar. And. I've seen the asian in bling bling dress walking down Rosemead pass Garvey at around 11pm though I suspect it could be tv as I mentioned here before.

Drumer Boy
02-01-10, 16:33
I was driving west on the 10 and decided to get off on the Garvey exit, I took Garvey all the way to del mar. I saw a few TV's and talked to one LSW but she wanted 1 for FS so I politely declined. (she was on Rosemead). About 1/4 mile after rosemead I saw what I think was a LSW or a WSW not to sure. Any way she was smoking hot and seamed TGTBT did a few passes and the decided to park across the street but by the time I got back to park she was gone. I didn't have time to see if she showed up again. I plan on going back and doing some more recon on her.

Member #5605
02-14-10, 20:25
Garvey Ave. has been a "dead track" for a while now. OCCASSIONALLY (and I mean very few, and even farther in between!), you will see an SW between Santa Anita, and Mt. View (the "El Monte" part of Garvey), but pickings are very few, beyond gross, and not even worth the drive to the street, nor on it.
Not sure how it got "cleaned up", or even when, but it is, and I am sure the local LE is pleased with their "progress". Then again, the internet may have had an impact as well.

Chance 62
02-16-10, 01:33
Usually if they are dressed like street walkers, you will usually see that they are tv's on your second pass. I often make a couple of passes of the old stroll because I live in the area. The talent is usually out in late morning or rush hour... but just haven't found anything worth stopping for. Especially with AMPs so close.OldBill,

What AMP's are there that are good for service?

It doesn't matter or age.

Dun Data
05-31-11, 03:31
Passing through garvey saw a nice young BSW in booty shorts and tattoos and piercings on her face (ow) , stopped up for her. She quoted 60 for CBJ, had to pass her up for that price.

Member #5605
05-31-11, 14:15
I saw one out on Garvey many months ago. I think some of the "BSW's" come out here just as "day trips", then go back to their regular "track". Very rarely are BSW's out at this end of the world!

Passing through garvey saw a nice young BSW in booty shorts and tattoos and piercings on her face (ow) , stopped up for her. She quoted 60 for CBJ, had to pass her up for that price.

Into N Out
06-01-11, 18:00
I saw two BSWs (maybe) sitting at two different bus stops. THey looked the part, only need to be walking instead of sitting and it would've been a for sure deal. It WAS warm, maybe they were resting. Last week, I saw a LSW, very busty, but also kinda big everywhere else. She got a lot of attention even at that.

Into N Out
06-09-11, 19:14
Cruised through and back through and back through again the Garvey track. There was a pretty hot LSW wearing black tights with that lace stuff running down the sides. She got A LOT of attention from the fellas. It was hard to catch her, but when I did she came in. Asked if I was looking for a date. I said I might be. She wanted. 6 for a CBJ, so I sent her ass walking. She was pretty hot, especially from afar, but a girl better be off the fuckin' chain if she wants. 60 for a CBJ. She seemed to be the only obvious SW out. There might have been a few others, but it's hard to tell with all the high schoolers walking home, often times looking cuter the SWs. I was reading the East LA thread, and members were saying that the whittier track seems to be heating up. I think garvey is coming up as well. Happy hunting, and stay alert for LE.

Out

Into N Out
06-10-11, 04:32
I hate it when this happens, and sadly, it happens more often than I wish. Around 1am, I saw a pretty hot SW near the gas station by grocery store (near santa anita on Garvey). Looked good too, busted a U, passed by slowly and (s) he gave me the holler, only she was he. Would've been a good one too, if only the cheek bones weren't more defined than my own. Heavy LE tho. Especially at this time. I recommend the day time. More traffic, more distractions for LE. Better luck next time.

Also cruised through whittier. Saw two. If you like the crackhead look. But they must've been getting some action, since they were gone by the time I passed by a second round.

Overfiend
06-12-11, 05:16
I hate it when this happens, and sadly, it happens more often than I wish. Around 1am, I saw a pretty hot SW near the gas station by grocery store (near santa anita on Garvey). Looked good too, busted a U, passed by slowly and (s) he gave me the holler, only she was he. Would've been a good one too, if only the cheek bones weren't more defined than my own. Heavy LE tho. Especially at this time. I recommend the day time. More traffic, more distractions for LE. Better luck next time.

Also cruised through whittier. Saw two. If you like the crackhead look. But they must've been getting some action, since they were gone by the time I passed by a second round.Those trannies have been on Garvey for years. They always hang around that bus stop all night.

Into N Out
06-12-11, 22:03
Those trannies have been on Garvey for years. They always hang around that bus stop all night.Agreed. BUt there has been an increase in non-tranny SWs over the past few weeks. I've been monitoring them a couple times a week on my way home.

Rabbit88
06-14-11, 18:12
Agreed. BUt there has been an increase in non-tranny SWs over the past few weeks. I've been monitoring them a couple times a week on my way home.Damn I got to try this track! What time is best? BTW, great reporting Into N Out

Into N Out
06-18-11, 01:17
Damn I got to try this track! What time is best? BTW, great reporting Into N OutSeems like either late at night or during the day before 3. Lately its been dead. I recently saw a huge bust where some guy's car got impounded and there were a grip of cops. Couldn't really tell what happened. But there has been an increase of LE, and consequently, and decrease in SWs lately. I'll keep my eye out and report back soon.

Be safe.

BladeRunner556
06-19-11, 21:49
I picked up a Latina around here ages ago in my pre-monger days. I think it was ten years ago. I thought I was The Pick-up Artist, but in retrospect she had to be a LSW. I've been meaning to check out Monte hood. Any idea of best times?

Cruised through and back through and back through again the Garvey track. There was a pretty hot LSW wearing black tights with that lace stuff running down the sides. She got A LOT of attention from the fellas. It was hard to catch her, but when I did she came in. Asked if I was looking for a date. I said I might be. She wanted. 6 for a CBJ, so I sent her ass walking. She was pretty hot, especially from afar, but a girl better be off the fuckin' chain if she wants. 60 for a CBJ. She seemed to be the only obvious SW out. There might have been a few others, but it's hard to tell with all the high schoolers walking home, often times looking cuter the SWs. I was reading the East LA thread, and members were saying that the whittier track seems to be heating up. I think garvey is coming up as well. Happy hunting, and stay alert for LE.

Out

Into N Out
06-20-11, 02:42
I picked up a Latina around here ages ago in my pre-monger days. I think it was ten years ago. I thought I was The Pick-up Artist, but in retrospect she had to be a LSW. I've been meaning to check out Monte hood. Any idea of best times?Late last night 3am = dead. I think during the week, between 1-5pm. This is when there's the most rush-hour traffic, and I'm guessing it's good business. I wouldn't go out of my way for it though. It's really hit or miss. It happens to be part of my daily commute, so I check it out and report. Be safe. LE is always around.

Filthysmut
06-25-11, 14:43
I do notice the Garvey track heating up a bit during the day time. At 10am I saw a two on garvey walking from the mexican grocery store (near garvey and valley) going west walking slowly in their flip flops (skinny black and fine latina). I also notice women standing around across from E&J burger (near garvey and rosemead). Near Garvey and Peck, there's that donut shop and unordinary people at the bus stop that look like trouble but not in the good looking way (fat women and their pimps?). One time while driving to work, there was a cop in his squad car questioning some lady walking. The woman was irate probably saying she's doing nothing wrong just walking down the street. But she was in semi skimpy clothes.

They cleaned up El Monte good for a while there. The day is pretty safe with so many asian stores popping up in the hood, but the night is unforgiving. I would stay away at night.

Snubit
06-29-11, 23:35
I do notice the Garvey track heating up a bit during the day time. At 10am I saw a two on garvey walking from the mexican grocery store (near garvey and valley) going west walking slowly in their flip flops (skinny black and fine latina). I also notice women standing around across from E&J burger (near garvey and rosemead). Near Garvey and Peck, there's that donut shop and unordinary people at the bus stop that look like trouble but not in the good looking way (fat women and their pimps?). One time while driving to work, there was a cop in his squad car questioning some lady walking. The woman was irate probably saying she's doing nothing wrong just walking down the street. But she was in semi skimpy clothes.

They cleaned up El Monte good for a while there. The day is pretty safe with so many asian stores popping up in the hood, but the night is unforgiving. I would stay away at night. The blonde is 2 blocks east of the intersection just about everyday. Mostly right before lunch and later on between 5-7. Not sure about the other one. Saw her the same day at 2 different bus stops only a couple of blocks apart.

BladeRunner556
06-30-11, 00:23
The blonde is 2 blocks east of the intersection just about everyday.Mostly right before lunch and later on between 5-7.Not sure about the other one.Saw her the same day at 2 different bus stops only a couple of blocks apart.Looks like the cholos are getting into the pimp game. Would they be called chimps?

Into N Out
06-30-11, 20:19
Looks like the cholos are getting into the pimp game. Would they be called chimps?LOL. I like that one. Chimps. Yup. You get full credit for one.

Into N Out
07-21-11, 02:29
So tonight I caught two young LSWs walking by King Taco, gave them the eye, and got to talking. The older (cuter) one said she'll let her friend have this one be / see she's new. I was content with either so she got in the car. LE check. Quoted. 6 for CBJ. I said,"sorry babe, I can get one for half that on LBB, by someone with experience." We negotiated to. 45 which I was still pissed about, but whatever. Found a spot. Here's where it went sour: she starts going at it, basically at the head only, for about 3 minutes, constantly stopping and starting be / see she's paranoid. Then she says,"I need to spit, there's lubricant on the condom." I was like, uhh. Ok go ahead and fucking spit then. LOL. Then. She said, that's the end. I said,"excuse me? Are you fucking serious?" (she was dead serious). I was like,"you got to be fuckin kidding me right now." I told her if she wants a ride back, she better cough up a twenty back. She kept trying to play stupid ass tricks like,"I'll call the cops then." I was like,"go ahead, you're busting yourself too" (which apparently, she hadn't thought of. Fucking genius). So I tell her, if she doesn't want to pay up, then I'm driving back home (away from where I was supposed to drop her back off) and she can find her own way back. She was not happy with this. At this point, I could care less. In fact, I hated this *****. So much, in fact, that I did the following:

I drove a block, hit a stop sign, and slowed to it, at which point, she said, fine here's your twenty (faking it) and attempted to exit my vehicle while it was still moving (which wasn't that fast until I sped up after catching on to her little trick) , and she flew out and rolled all over the road. Unfortunately, I didn't run over any limbs.

This working girl's description: Young (18 y/o) , looks kinda Asian from afar, penciled-in eyebrows (very chola-like, almost exaggerated) , pale, about 5' 4" maybe 105lbs. Avoid her, unless you plan to beat the shit out of her if she plays you like she did me. I don't hit girls, so I went with plan B. Attempt to run them over if they try to fuck you over.

The end. Out.

WoodYee
11-09-11, 17:39
Last night while driving on Valley just west of Santa Anita I saw a WSW wearing pink and some really small shorts, knee high boots and definitely looked like a SW. I swung back around and parked across the street in a parking lot to observe for a bit to see what was going on with her. Every once in awhile she would stick her thumb out like she was hitch hiking and after watching for about 5 mins I saw a truck pull up in a perpendicular street and she started walking towards her. Some guy got out of a car parked a few spaces away from me and started running toward them. A few more cars swarmed toward her and they sat her on the curb questioning her. I guess they were watching her and did a bust. From the looks of it she was sat down on the curb and questioned so I guess they were busting her and not necessarily the john. Anyways guys just be careful out there. Can't believe the undercover was so close to me but glad I observed things first.

Asgardian
11-11-11, 19:31
WOW. Scary. I've wanted to try SW, but it's so dangerous. Thanks for the report, I learned from it, much appreciated!

Last night while driving on Valley just west of Santa Anita I saw a WSW wearing pink and some really small shorts, knee high boots and definitely looked like a SW. I swung back around and parked across the street in a parking lot to observe for a bit to see what was going on with her. Every once in awhile she would stick her thumb out like she was hitch hiking and after watching for about 5 mins I saw a truck pull up in a perpendicular street and she started walking towards her. Some guy got out of a car parked a few spaces away from me and started running toward them. A few more cars swarmed toward her and they sat her on the curb questioning her. I guess they were watching her and did a bust. From the looks of it she was sat down on the curb and questioned so I guess they were busting her and not necessarily the john. Anyways guys just be careful out there. Can't believe the undercover was so close to me but glad I observed things first.

Member #5605
11-13-11, 19:09
Last night while driving on Valley just west of Santa Anita I saw a WSW wearing pink and some really small shorts, knee high boots and definitely looked like a SW. I swung back around and parked across the street in a parking lot to observe for a bit to see what was going on with her. Every once in awhile she would stick her thumb out like she was hitch hiking and after watching for about 5 mins I saw a truck pull up in a perpendicular street and she started walking towards her. Some guy got out of a car parked a few spaces away from me and started running toward them. A few more cars swarmed toward her and they sat her on the curb questioning her. I guess they were watching her and did a bust. From the looks of it she was sat down on the curb and questioned so I guess they were busting her and not necessarily the john. Anyways guys just be careful out there. Can't believe the undercover was so close to me but glad I observed things first.I bet she was an UNDERCOVER HERSELF (and the rest of the "swoop" was for show!). The fact that she was a WSW tells me all I need to know! Haven't EVER seen a WSW in El Monte in this century, and never on VALLEY at that!

OldBill
11-14-11, 00:23
If she looks too much like a streetwalker, she is either UC, a complete newbie to the area, or a tranny. There a few old, fugly whites and latinas in the area (mainly across from from McDonalds near Rosemead) and also on Garvey near Santa Anita. Just like you will find roaches in cracks in cement block walls, you'll find SW's near trailer parks. Yuck.

Be extremely careful on either Garvey or Valley. They are straight well-lit streets and El Monte cops or sheriffs are more active than old Hollywood on sweep nights.

wtboatr
12-17-11, 11:00
I can't' drive through El Monte without seeing a cop every few minutes. Thanks for the tips.

If she looks too much like a streetwalker, she is either UC, a complete newbie to the area, or a tranny. There a few old, fugly whites and latinas in the area (mainly across from from McDonalds near Rosemead) and also on Garvey near Santa Anita. Just like you will find roaches in cracks in cement block walls, you'll find SW's near trailer parks. Yuck.

Be extremely careful on either Garvey or Valley. They are straight well-lit streets and El Monte cops or sheriffs are more active than old Hollywood on sweep nights.

Mphelper909
12-17-11, 12:47

Be extremely careful on either Garvey or Valley. They are straight well-lit streets and El Monte cops or sheriffs are more active than old Hollywood on sweep nights.Those are not just ugly women those are Trannies!

Rickers
03-28-12, 18:46
I bet she was an UNDERCOVER HERSELF (and the rest of the "swoop" was for show!). The fact that she was a WSW tells me all I need to know! Haven't EVER seen a WSW in El Monte in this century, and never on VALLEY at that!Agreed! If she is a WSW on Valley she is a UC. They will usually rotate girls so that it looks like they are arresting the girl also. She will just go back to where ever their staging area is and fill out here report and pop back out on the street about 20 mins later. Most of the UC s are HSW. This one must have stuck out like a sore thumb. Valley has been dead for 15+ years. Most of the trannies stick together just east of Santa Anita and just east of Rosemead Blvd.

SpeakEasy
04-13-12, 03:41
For all the oldtimers. I noticed a direct correlation between the time Garvey slowed down and the closing of Sybil Brand. I remember some of the girls used to get hauled in there and be back out on Garvey fast. Now Figueroa is popping, do you think its because the Century Regional Detention Center is in Lynwood, just down the street? It makes sense to me.

And who remembers Laurie and Hollywood, the 5 footers with the DD's? Oh those were the days. Laurie was such a sweetie. Hollywood was super cool. Favorites, never forget them LOL.

Member #5605
04-14-12, 01:22
For all the oldtimers. I noticed a direct correlation between the time Garvey slowed down and the closing of Sybil Brand. I remember some of the girls used to get hauled in there and be back out on Garvey fast. Now Figueroa is popping, do you think its because the Century Regional Detention Center is in Lynwood, just down the street? It makes sense to me.

And who remembers Laurie and Hollywood, the 5 footers with the DD's? Oh those were the days. Laurie was such a sweetie. Hollywood was super cool. Favorites, never forget them LOL.I disagree with the hypothesis of their being a correlation between a jail's proximity to a "track". Sybil Brand closed in 1997! I think the Internet has more then replaced where SW's work now, with most on BP, etc. Also, a lot of "providers" (hardly ANY "SW's" out anywhere, anymore!) MOVE AROUND on a nightly basis, and use their cell numbers to advertise their locations. Ladies that are "21st Century wired" (texting, etc.) stay off the street! This is why the SW "tracks" are DRY!

SpeakEasy
04-14-12, 21:37
Late 90s is the time Garvey stopped popping, so you agree.

And the Pigueroa is dry? LOL.

More than a coincidience

Rickers
08-10-12, 16:42
All I can say is if it is due to the internet tech than the trannys must not know how to work a computer because they have been out east of Santa Anita lately.

Late 90s is the time Garvey stopped popping, so you agree.

And the Pigueroa is dry? LOL.

More than a coincidience

Mongoose7
09-14-12, 14:12
All I can say is if it is due to the internet tech than the trannys must not know how to work a computer because they have been out east of Santa Anita lately.I've recently cruised the entire track and haven't seen a single one! I don't know what you guys are talking about with trannys LOL, to me it is still a myth. However, I did come across this disgusting blonde WSW near Santa Anita that looked rather drugged out, haggered and manly, however she was female. The track is hard to distinguish between SW and hoodrats LOL, there were some fine latinas I would cruise up on and try to signal but they straight up ignored me. I was so convinced of one that I saw her walking twice one evening. However, she didn't seem to want to jump in. She was tall. 5'10 with olive dark skin, a front lip piercing and a couple tats that made her a hoodrat hottie!

Rickers
09-28-12, 14:04
I've recently cruised the entire track and haven't seen a single one! I don't know what you guys are talking about with trannys LOL, to me it is still a myth. However, I did come across this disgusting blonde WSW near Santa Anita that looked rather drugged out, haggered and manly, however she was female. The track is hard to distinguish between SW and hoodrats LOL, there were some fine latinas I would cruise up on and try to signal but they straight up ignored me. I was so convinced of one that I saw her walking twice one evening. However, she didn't seem to want to jump in. She was tall. 5'10 with olive dark skin, a front lip piercing and a couple tats that made her a hoodrat hottie!Mongoose. Count yourself lucky that you haven't encountered the trannys-LOL. I believe that I have seen your haggard WSW on the track, she is usually wearing the shorts that say pink on the back of her ass.

Happy hunting!

Mongoose7
09-29-12, 16:18
When I saw her she had cut off jeans or some shit that were supposed to look like capris, and she had on a netted pink longsleeve on with a black bra underneath, Hideous I tell ya' LOL. I will never forget the night when I saw the SW smack up a monger off of Garey.

LaidBack59
10-12-12, 15:54
Mongoose. Count yourself lucky that you haven't encountered the trannys-LOL. I believe that I have seen your haggard WSW on the track, she is usually wearing the shorts that say pink on the back of her ass.

Happy hunting!I'm usually heading down Garvey to work between 5:30 and 6:00 and there are consistently two or three trannys out. There is one that's got some damn huge tatas.

Charle
12-08-12, 07:23
Well since there are many orientals in the surrounding cities how come no reports or any Asian street Walkers are they all working AMPs nowadays?

OldBill
12-08-12, 13:12
Only once have I seen Asian SW's in SGV (and that was outside a no-tell in Monterey Park a few years ago). If there were any, they've probably become real estate agents by now. I used to see a couple Laotian and Vietnamese SW's in the James Wood track.

But that was a long, long time ago.

Well since there are many orientals in the surrounding cities how come no reports or any Asian street Walkers are they all working AMPs nowadays?

Charle
12-10-12, 03:01
Only once have I seen Asian SW's in SGV (and that was outside a no-tell in Monterey Park a few years ago). If there were any, they've probably become real estate agents by now. I used to see a couple Laotian and Vietnamese SW's in the James Wood track.

But that was a long, long time ago.I'll cruise down and around this week and I'll update on what I can find thanks for the input but is there any Asian SWs anywhere such as LA or IE?

Hardly Seek
12-10-12, 12:38
I'll cruise down and around this week and I'll update on what I can find thanks for the input but is there any Asian SWs anywhere such as LA or IE?Not a chance.

JHeezy
12-10-12, 16:51
Not a chance.Agreed, save your gas and time.

Pcpc1688
12-12-12, 01:18
I'll cruise down and around this week and I'll update on what I can find thanks for the input but is there any Asian SWs anywhere such as LA or IE?Try Hong Kong, you will have better luck. Around the Portland St area in Mongkok area haha

PC out

Charle
12-13-12, 03:37
Thanks guys haha appreciate the input.

Rickers
05-04-13, 04:53
Just got back from a cruise down Garvey and came across some decent HSW and one WSW. Managed to pick the WSW up near Peck and after the mutual Leo check we found a spot and agreed on. 25 for CBJ. She got comfortable right away and pulled her saggy C's out and proceeded to give a fairly hurried performance. Wanted me to cum quick so I grabbed her by the back of her hair and helped her speed things up by positioning myself further down her throat. Finished up and dropped her off near peck. Wouldn't repeat but glad to see something without a penis working this area.

Member #5605
05-04-13, 22:36
Just got back from a cruise down Garvey and came across some decent HSW and one WSW. Managed to pick the WSW up near Peck and after the mutual Leo check we found a spot and agreed on. 25 for CBJ. She got comfortable right away and pulled her saggy C's out and proceeded to give a fairly hurried performance. Wanted me to cum quick so I grabbed her by the back of her hair and helped her speed things up by positioning myself further down her throat. Finished up and dropped her off near peck. Wouldn't repeat but glad to see something without a penis working this area.Did she appear to be in her 40's? If so, she may be the SW that used to hang out at Garvey and Santa Anita.

Pcpc1688
05-05-13, 09:29
With so many Better choices around here, why would you even bother with a hag walking around?

PC out

Hardly Seek
05-06-13, 11:32
With so many Better choices around here, why would you even bother with a hag walking around?

PC outI learned to monger here in the late 70's and early 80's.

Back then they were hot and plenty. There is nothing out there today worth stopping for.

Wasabijay
06-09-13, 18:23
Just got back from a cruise down Garvey and came across some decent HSW and one WSW. Managed to pick the WSW up near Peck and after the mutual Leo check we found a spot and agreed on. 25 for CBJ. She got comfortable right away and pulled her saggy C's out and proceeded to give a fairly hurried performance. Wanted me to cum quick so I grabbed her by the back of her hair and helped her speed things up by positioning myself further down her throat. Finished up and dropped her off near peck. Wouldn't repeat but glad to see something without a penis working this area.Curious what time of day or night this was. Would love some lunchtime action in this area.

Rickers
07-03-13, 18:15
Curious what time of day or night this was. Would love some lunchtime action in this area.It was around midnite.

SaltyDog
07-04-13, 22:02
I'm usually heading down Garvey to work between 5:30 and 6:00 and there are consistently two or three trannys out. There is one that's got some damn huge tatas.They've been there long long time. You talkin about accross the street from the motel around that dounut shop? Shit got lucky with one Asian woman years ago, nothing since only lots addict s now hanging around. I gave up on this strip.

Rickers
07-11-13, 18:45
They've been there long long time. You talkin about accross the street from the motel around that dounut shop? Shit got lucky with one Asian woman years ago, nothing since only lots addict s now hanging around. I gave up on this strip.It has been very hit and miss the past few years (mostly miss). I wouldn't drive to this track but it has been on my way a few times.

FeetLover12
08-14-13, 02:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Into N Out
08-24-13, 12:59
I saw a BSW on SG blvd this morning. Stood out, in her blue booty shorts. I hit her up, and she gave me her digits. .30 BJ. 80 FS, staying off the 60 near see. Browns. It's kreole on BP if you're curious about what she looks like. She looks better in person.

Into N Out
08-24-13, 14:28
I saw a BSW on SG blvd this morning. Stood out, in her blue booty shorts. I hit her up, and she gave me her digits. .30 BJ. 80 FS, staying off the 60 near see. Browns. It's kreole on BP if you're curious about what she looks like. She looks better in person.Follow up: Went to her room, which she shared with an insanely obese white woman (awkward). All business. I talked her down to. 25 for a CBJ, and after about 3 minutes, she started rushing, saying this is supposed to be a quicky. I tried to stroke it myself while she played with the boys, but maybe because I came last night, I couldn't cum today. Oh wells, I was only out. 25. I just had to follow through with her, since it's so incredibly rare to find a BSW in this neck of the woods.

HoeCruzing
09-14-13, 11:35
Seen 3 good looking WSW / LSW look to good to be real. So I decided to stick around and scope out the seen beacuse I pass by everynight and never seen them around in all the years iv pass by but anyways I parked my car a distance away and can still see action. Decided to get out of my car and walk to the store for some lotto and when I pass by the bus stop I can hear the sounds of walkie talkie. And different groups of strange looking people (undercover) standing by in areas. But no girls ever got in any cars so I'm guessing the boys knew something was up but I left the scene cause I'm on a time limit getting home so I'm just letting the word out to you fellow sgv mongers out there! Be smart and watch out!

OldBill
09-14-13, 22:27
Seen 3 good looking WSW / LSW look to good to be real. So I decided to stick around and scope out the seen beacuse I pass by everynight and never seen them around in all the years iv pass by but anyways I parked my car a distance away and can still see action. Decided to get out of my car and walk to the store for some lotto and when I pass by the bus stop I can hear the sounds of walkie talkie. And different groups of strange looking people (undercover) standing by in areas. But no girls ever got in any cars so I'm guessing the boys knew something was up but I left the scene cause I'm on a time limit getting home so I'm just letting the word out to you fellow sgv mongers out there! Be smart and watch out!Good Call HoeCruzing!

I lived near there for years and would drive to check out the action. Never saw anyone working across from McD's except for particularly fugly latinas. Mongers take his advice. Do recon trips a couple of days before taking the plunge and you'll greatly decrease your chances of being busted. I never picked up anyone that I haven't seen more than once on previous recon trips.

Member #5605
09-15-13, 18:41
I guess the South El Monte Vice detail (LASD!) must be getting DESPERATE to maintain their existence / budget if they are having to resort to "sting / entrampment" operations for prostitution busts! There has not been any action on Garvey in ions! Must be the proliferation of AMP's keeping the SW's off the streets-or perhaps BP and CL!

Seen 3 good looking WSW / LSW look to good to be real. So I decided to stick around and scope out the seen beacuse I pass by everynight and never seen them around in all the years iv pass by but anyways I parked my car a distance away and can still see action. Decided to get out of my car and walk to the store for some lotto and when I pass by the bus stop I can hear the sounds of walkie talkie. And different groups of strange looking people (undercover) standing by in areas. But no girls ever got in any cars so I'm guessing the boys knew something was up but I left the scene cause I'm on a time limit getting home so I'm just letting the word out to you fellow sgv mongers out there! Be smart and watch out!

Calvet
04-15-14, 15:52
Werid saw 2 SW in covina on arrow 20's white crackheads were pick up quick by le too bad were not bad.

Calvet
04-15-14, 16:15
Werid saw 2 SW in covina on arrow 20's white crackheads were pick up quick by le too bad were not bad.

Into N Out
06-11-14, 18:36
Saw a pretty hot and sweaty LSW by the 7-11 on Garvey and Rosemead. Cop had pulled over to talk to her. She had red hair, tight shorts, and a tshirt tied so her middrift showed. Had a lot of traffic slowing down, including me. LOL.

Filthysmut
06-11-14, 21:36
Saw a pretty hot and sweaty LSW by the 7-11 on Garvey and Rosemead. Cop had pulled over to talk to her. She had red hair, tight shorts, and a tshirt tied so her middrift showed. Had a lot of traffic slowing down, including me. LOL.I only saw 3 cop cars right there at around 3:15 pm. Now I know what went down. El Monte pd seems fast about these girls. I wonder how they can nail them as opposed to them claiming they were just walking around? I know they usually walk facing traffic and smiling / waving at drivers sometimes.

Filthysmut
06-11-14, 21:57
Werid saw 2 SW in covina on arrow 20's white crackheads were pick up quick by le too bad were not bad.I see some SW on Arrow too, west of Azusa and east of Vincent. Saw a skinny black one couple days ago, too dark for my taste. Couple days before that a latina one.

Mondo72
06-12-14, 02:51
Saw a pretty hot and sweaty LSW by the 7-11 on Garvey and Rosemead. Cop had pulled over to talk to her. She had red hair, tight shorts, and a tshirt tied so her middrift showed. Had a lot of traffic slowing down, including me. LOL.Hey In&Out.

Last Monday I went over to visit 678 (see report) and after walking out I headed back home. Took Garvey back from Santa Anita to Rosemead to hit the 10 fwy.

Since the week before on my 1st visit to 678 I'd seen a blond SW walking on the south side of Garvey and she looked pretty good, like an 8. After checking her out kept going west and noticed 3 different BSW walking alongside before Rosemead bl.

I kept wondering to myself if with all the action on the MP's along Garvey these SW are figuring why not go where the mongers are?

Now back to this past Monday. After I took the same route back to the fwy, saw a gal that look like the one you mentioned, Latina, petite and HOT. She turn to a side street by the time I saw her (maybe to see a monger?) anyway she's pretty hot.

Question for you guys that are more familiar with this area; is Garvey turning into a new track?

Mondo.

Filthysmut
06-12-14, 18:22
I only saw 3 cop cars right there at around 3:15 pm. Now I know what went down. El Monte pd seems fast about these girls. I wonder how they can nail them as opposed to them claiming they were just walking around? I know they usually walk facing traffic and smiling / waving at drivers sometimes.Pretty sure I saw her walking this morning at 10:15 am near Garvey and San Gabriel east towards El Monte.

Red dyed hair, slightly thick (not boney), had big sunglasses on, little dress.

HoeCruzing
06-13-14, 13:08
Saw a pretty hot and sweaty LSW by the 7-11 on Garvey and Rosemead. Cop had pulled over to talk to her. She had red hair, tight shorts, and a tshirt tied so her middrift showed. Had a lot of traffic slowing down, including me. LOL.Are you sure she's LSW? Is it the white girl (roxy) that stands by the bus stop right after rosemead across from McDonald's? I cruise this area everyday going home from work. No pics?

HoeCruzing
06-13-14, 18:17
Hey In&Out.

Last Monday I went over to visit 678 (see report) and after walking out I headed back home. Took Garvey back from Santa Anita to Rosemead to hit the 10 fwy.

Since the week before on my 1st visit to 678 I'd seen a blond SW walking on the south side of Garvey and she looked pretty good, like an 8. After checking her out kept going west and noticed 3 different BSW walking alongside before Rosemead bl.

I kept wondering to myself if with all the action on the MP's along Garvey these SW are figuring why not go where the mongers are?

Now back to this past Monday. After I took the same route back to the fwy, saw a gal that look like the one you mentioned, Latina, petite and HOT. She turn to a side street by the time I saw her (maybe to see a monger?) anyway she's pretty hot.

Question for you guys that are more familiar with this area; is Garvey turning into a new track?

Mondo.Was she kinda short and the only white girl across from McDonald's next to a motel?? Well she's a regular there and is there all the time after 5-6 pm she use to do car dates but now she wants. 6 and she well take you to her motel.

SaltyDog
06-13-14, 19:01
Are you sure she's LSW? Is it the white girl (roxy) that stands by the bus stop right after rosemead across from McDonald's? I cruise this area everyday going home from work. No pics?Sounds like a gal I seen wAlking same location. She looked pretty good about 11 am. Big high heels and think get ass. Right across from the well know massage places Rosemead what on Garvey.

HoeCruzing
06-13-14, 19:13
Sounds like a gal I seen wAlking same location. She looked pretty good about 11 am. Big high heels and think get ass. Right across from the well know massage places Rosemead what on Garvey.11 am? I don't think it's her could be someone else. Usually the one I'm talking about comes out late afternoon. Did you get pics? I wonder if it was a sting?

Filthysmut
06-19-14, 19:16
This morning at around 9:45 am, I saw what looked to be a LSW on garvey near tyler walking west facing traffic in a pink floral skirt. She was tall (with blonde highlights?) and walking with a shorter dark haired girl, couldn't see her face because she was across the street facing the other way. I saw a cop heading towards the same direction 15 seconds later, wouldn't be surprised if they stopped her.

Wasabijay
07-24-14, 16:35
There is definitely action to be had on Garvey mid-day. I've driven down that street the past two Wednesday's and they are out there. This is during lunchtime around Peck Rd & Tyler Ave.

HoeCruzing
07-26-14, 16:55
There is definitely action to be had on Garvey mid-day. I've driven down that street the past two Wednesday's and they are out there. This is during lunchtime around Peck Rd & Tyler Ave.What kind of SW do you see? I pass everyday from 3-6 I only see the regs or trannys give me more info.

DaGrandMasta24
07-27-14, 15:35
What kind of SW do you see? I pass everyday from 3-6 I only see the regs or trannys give me more info.I usually go to the Garvey MPs between 9 to 10 pm and I have seen some alleged SWs. Couple nights ago saw a Thick BSW wearing pick top short jean shorts and stripper heels posting at a bus stop, she was probably the most obvious SW I've seen. Last week went to Lavender and saw a Latina chick kinda looked like an SW wearing a black dress in the parking lot made eye contact with her but someone was already talking to her. Week before that saw a really hot WSW walking on the south side of Garvey wearing a pink tube top. Made eye contact, tried to make a you turn to maybe get her digits or date but when I got back she was gone. I dunno, seems like Garvey's heating up.

Wasabijay
07-31-14, 17:43
What kind of SW do you see? I pass everyday from 3-6 I only see the regs or trannys give me more info.I don't know if these are regs. Not trannys although I have seen those too. I have seen mostly Latinas but also a WSW.

Passed through today (Thursday) and there was nada. Of course it was about 97 degrees and humid so that may also factor in.

I will continue to monitor and update. Let me know if you guys see anything out there.

Dildo Baggens
07-31-14, 19:16
If there are any out when it's 97 in the shade, they're either jones in' for some quick cash for drugs or it's a hazing for the new rookie vice cops. Either way steer clear.

I don't know if these are regs. Not trannys although I have seen those too. I have seen mostly Latinas but also a WSW.

Passed through today (Thursday) and there was nada. Of course it was about 97 degrees and humid so that may also factor in.

I will continue to monitor and update. Let me know if you guys see anything out there.

SharpBreez
08-20-14, 03:35
Strolled by Garvey tonight around 1030 pm. Nada!

Tyler, peck, rosemead. Nada.

No actions.

What's going on?

Is this Garvey dead?

Mondo72
02-16-15, 01:04
Hey fellow mongers.

Yesterday late afternoon I was looking for a MP on Garvey which I was not familiar with.

The MP I was looking for is a couple of blocks East of Rosemead bl.

As I was looking for the plaza where it's located I noticed a blonde gal with a stroller and what I'd guess a kid (couldn't see the kid since the front of the stroller was covered).

Anyway, I took a look since she looked pretty sexy (more about that later) and kept going since I had located the MP location and wanted to do a drive thru on the track.

Drove over to Valley / Garvey and saw just one other suspect around Peck rd. So turned around and just around the plaza were 678 MP is located parked since I saw the blond coming down the same side of the sidewalk and wanted to check her out close.

I tried to make eye contact when she got within 80' from the car and was not successful on establishing eye contact with her.

Now about her, since I was closer than the 1st time I'd seen her, this time I was within 8' and man she's pretty hot (in my book) I'd give an 8. 5, she had a small top showing her midriff section and tight pants showing her hot bottom. Wow!

Since it seemed to me kind of odd, I didn't follow up since I also thought she might be a set up for LE.

Just wondering, did anybody here saw her? Anyone has any other info on her?

Please post any info or PM me.

Mondo.

Hargow20
02-16-15, 01:33
It's probably nothing. MP's are a relatively low priority for LE. My guess is that the girl was simply taking her baby for a walk.

Hey fellow mongers.

Yesterday late afternoon I was looking for a MP on Garvey which I was not familiar with.

The MP I was looking for is a couple of blocks East of Rosemead bl.

As I was looking for the plaza where it's located I noticed a blonde gal with a stroller and what I'd guess a kid (couldn't see the kid since the front of the stroller was covered).

Anyway, I took a look since she looked pretty sexy (more about that later) and kept going since I had located the MP location and wanted to do a drive thru on the track.

Drove over to Valley / Garvey and saw just one other suspect around Peck rd. So turned around and just around the plaza were 678 MP is located parked since I saw the blond coming down the same side of the sidewalk and wanted to check her out close.

I tried to make eye contact when she got within 80' from the car and was not successful on establishing eye contact with her.

Now about her, since I was closer than the 1st time I'd seen her, this time I was within 8' and man she's pretty hot (in my book) I'd give an 8. 5, she had a small top showing her midriff section and tight pants showing her hot bottom. Wow!

Since it seemed to me kind of odd, I didn't follow up since I also thought she might be a set up for LE.

Just wondering, did anybody here saw her? Anyone has any other info on her?

Please post any info or PM me.

Mondo.

Mondo72
02-17-15, 06:52
It's probably nothing. MP's are a relatively low priority for LE. My guess is that the girl was simply taking her baby for a walk.Hey Hargow,

As I mentioned on my post I could not see a baby on the stroller because it's covered so don't know for sure if she had a baby or not, maybe it's just a ruse or bait. Don't know for sure but it certainly looked odd and completely out of place for the area.

Last time I saw her she's near Santa Anita, so that makes almost a mile and a half from where I first spotted her!

Hopefully someone else can pitch in with additional info since if she's trying to get some attention only, I'm sure I was not the only one checking her out since like I mentioned she's pretty hot.

Mondo.

Into N Out
07-10-15, 18:16
Saw 2 BSWs on Garvey attracting a lot of attention. Both tall, one thin, one thicker. Lately, I've been seen more action here. Still a lot of ts's though, so you got to get close to make sure.

DaGrandMasta24
07-11-15, 21:33
Saw a thicker Blonde WSW or LSW in a short pink dress with white high heels at the mobil. Not actually sure if she was a SW but she looked like one and she was talking to a Guy in a white truck. Didn't see her get in but yeah, interesting.

Saw 2 BSWs on Garvey attracting a lot of attention. Both tall, one thin, one thicker. Lately, I've been seen more action here. Still a lot of ts's though, so you got to get close to make sure.

Hiii5
07-20-15, 10:03
If any of you ever saw a 8/10 WSW on SA, she just needed a ride to get where she was going. Sure could have fooled me.

Into N Out
07-30-15, 21:12
BSW -- Petite in jeans and a halter top. Looked pretty decent actually. She was just east of MacDonalds on Garvey. She stopped and waited to see if I was going to pull over, but it was too risky of an area. I'd give her a 6/10 (10 being a supermodel), so not bad.

Cres Prophet2
07-30-15, 21:55
Hey Hargow,

As I mentioned on my post I could not see a baby on the stroller because it's covered so don't know for sure if she had a baby or not, maybe it's just a ruse or bait. Don't know for sure but it certainly looked odd and completely out of place for the area.

Last time I saw her she's near Santa Anita, so that makes almost a mile and a half from where I first spotted her!

Hopefully someone else can pitch in with additional info since if she's trying to get some attention only, I'm sure I was not the only one checking her out since like I mentioned she's pretty hot.

Mondo.If you don't have any other option for transport, walking is it. Probably is what she appeared to be.

Mondo72
09-26-15, 03:07
Hey fellow mongers.

I was coming back from the IE a couple of hours ago, this is around 9 tonite.

Cruised from Peck rd down to the McDonald's near Rosemead, got me some coffee and circled back.

Noticed a gal on the bus bench by Potrero who gave me the look but kept moving, noticed the car in front of me who turn the corner and she got up and walked around the corner.

Then near Central saw a cute Latina spinner with double DD on the north side of Garvey. Kept driving all the way to Tyler then headed back.

As I approached King Taco saw the Latina spinner again so went inside the KT lot and angled around to get a closer look. She gave me the eye and slowed down but I didn't react to her so she kept walking.

Not that I would have picked her up (not at night anyway) but she was pretty hot, maybe 5' and solid build with a very enticing ass.

Next time I see her will try and get digits to share here.

Also saw a blond built a bit bigger with short shorts who was also working, doable but not at night, for me anyway.

Mondo.

Hardly Seek
09-30-15, 13:53
Hey fellow mongers.

Cruised from Peck rd down to the McDonald's near Rosemead, got me some coffee and circled back.

Noticed a gal on the bus bench by Potrero who gave me the look but kept moving, noticed the car in front of me who turn the corner and she got up and walked around the corner.

Then near Central saw a cute Latina spinner with double DD on the north side of Garvey. Kept driving all the way to Tyler then headed back.

As I approached King Taco saw the Latina spinner again so went inside the KT lot and angled around to get a closer look. She gave me the eye and slowed down but I didn't react to her so she kept walking.

Not that I would have picked her up (not at night anyway) but she was pretty hot, maybe 5' and solid build with a very enticing ass.

Also saw a blond built a bit bigger with short shorts who was also working, doable but not at night, for me anyway.

Mondo.That area was poppin in the late 70's early 80's with a ton of girls daily. That's where I picked up this bad habit.

Hargow20
09-30-15, 14:04
It's good to hear that other parts of LA are showing some signs of life. Might be back up in LA later this year. So perhaps I will make a pass then. Perhaps one day SD will start picking up again.

Hey fellow mongers.

Mondo.

Entity00
03-11-16, 07:55
It's good to hear that other parts of LA are showing some signs of life. Might be back up in LA later this year. So perhaps I will make a pass then. Perhaps one day SD will start picking up again.Has anything been going on by Garvey lately?

Anybody notice any action?

Entity00
03-17-16, 05:44
So I started at midnight and cruised up and down garvey from mcdonalds to mt view rd. Around 4-5 times, nothing.

I decided to cruise valley for a bit from santa anita to rosemead, about 2 times, nothing.

I cruised santa anita from garvey to rush, nothing.

So 2 hours had passed, and I decided to do one more run down garvey and at 2 am, there's this chubby LSW wearing a mini standing on the sidewalk outside yoshinoya (king taco plaza), but decided that I cruised long enough and headed home.

I saw a BSW like 4-5 days ago on the bus bench across the street from mcdonalds.

I'm trying my hardest to find life in this area, but it seems really dead for SW, only good for AMPs and BP Ads.

Hardly Seek
03-17-16, 11:13
So I started at midnight and cruised up and down garvey from mcdonalds to mt view rd. Around 4-5 times, nothing.

I decided to cruise valley for a bit from santa anita to rosemead, about 2 times, nothing.

So 2 hours had passed, and I decided to do one more run down garvey and at 2 am, there's this chubby LSW wearing a mini standing on the sidewalk outside yoshinoya (king taco plaza), but decided that I cruised long enough and headed home.

I saw a BSW like 4-5 days ago on the bus bench across the street from mcdonalds.

I'm trying my hardest to find life in this area, but it seems really dead for SW, only good for AMPs and BP Ads.That track was poppin in the early "'80's. I mean there were tons of hot girls of various age and race. No longer is that the case. It would be rare if at all that you find anything worth picking up.

Entity00
03-18-16, 04:40
That track was poppin in the early "'80's. I mean there were tons of hot girls of various age and race. No longer is that the case. It would be rare if at all that you find anything worth picking up.So the only option I have is to drive to LA / SFV? Ugh, not worth the distance imo.

Hardly Seek
03-18-16, 13:53
So the only option I have is to drive to LA / SFV? Ugh, not worth the distance imo.Yep it's sometimes not worth the trip. I always use the "three hour tour" method. Usually you can find something hot on Fig or Western or LBB within that time frame.

Sawadi
03-28-16, 02:51

I'm trying my hardest to find life in this area, but it seems really dead for SW, only good for AMPs and BP Ads.Don't waste your time on Valley. I live in the area and drive it all the time. Never have I seen a SW. I've seen them on garvey once in a while but not good looking at all.

Entity00
07-05-16, 06:37
Just a heads up to anyone who is searching around Garvery. Just because there aren't many streetwalkers doesn't mean that there aren't LE's arresting people picking them up. At around 2 am today, I was pulling out of alberto's and saw a guy talk to a chubby BSW at the motel next to mcdonalds (on the same side of the street), and it seems like they didn't come to an agreement so he walks back into the motel, and 2 cop cars instantly pull into the motel parking lot with their headlights off and have a talk with that guy. Not sure if the BSW was in the sting operation or not. I then continued down garvey towards valley saw about 2 more cop cars (one was going down the street, and the other one was parked in some small street). Saw a chubby LSW on a scooter, but she was too close to nearby LEs, didn't want to get caught up then saw another LSW on a bike. I decided to head home because red flags were up.

Just thought anyone should know, just keep an eye out and be smart!

Hardly Seek
09-29-16, 10:00
Saw two walking yesterday around 3 pm white and black. TGTBT I thought but they were both working. Chose the white one but they were both hot. Excellent car service will repeat with the black one today if she's around.

AverageDude91
02-22-17, 20:52
Saw two walking yesterday around 3 pm white and black. TGTBT I thought but they were both working. Chose the white one but they were both hot. Excellent car service will repeat with the black one today if she's around.Where?! I drove garvey, and valley for an hour plus at 3 pm and 11 pm and saw squat. I get worried on the fig / western runs, but at least theres options.

Leedave88
09-05-17, 13:26
I usually drive on Garvey by the Albertos, there's usually a SW hanging by the bus stop across from the McDonalds. I don't have any recent experiences, but there was a decent looking one there.

Leedave88
09-05-17, 21:25
Just saw a good looking Chola looking SW. I didn't have time to chat.

I had a pic, can't upload though.

Sniper9954
11-07-18, 16:35
Good afternoon gentlemen,

I'll be coming to El Monte next week for about a month and just trying to get some intel on the local and surrounding areas.

I believe I'm posting in the correct forum for the area but if not I could use some assistance.

Please let me know where to cruise in the local areas, if theres other cities forums that may help, and also the local rates I may expect.

Thank you very much!

Also, if anyone has any reliable numbers they could pass on so I don't have to search to much when I get there that would be awesome.

Into N Out
12-28-18, 21:02
Seldom do I find SWs on Garvey, but decided to cruise the track and low and behold, I saw an early 30's WSW. Dyed. Purple hair and colorful tights. I pulled over and offered a ride, and she countered with an offer to date. I said maybe, and she got in. She was on something. Kind of a weird personality. Nevertheless, I checked in to an hourly motel in the area, and she started with a slow and sensual BBBJ. She mentioned she was on her rag, so we tried to go anal, but she was super tight and could barely get it in. It ended weird, though. After a few attempts, she kind of gave up, and I was getting soft, and she seemed no longer into it. She simply wanted to get paid. Overall, though, it was an excited experience since it never happens in this area. Didn't get her name / number.

CrunchTime
06-13-19, 05:39
Went looking at around midnight, only saw one WSW talking to LEO.

JorgeHunt
06-24-20, 05:19
Did some late night crusin passed by fat girl waiting for the bus at 11 pm near Alhambra / valley, made a quick you. Asked her if she needed a ride. She was like "sure I need a ride". We introduced each other. Didn't notice, but she was druggie. Told me things weren't working out and she left. Asked if I liked to party, If I did metth. , I don't but she wanted some. Ended by Rosemead dicked sucker for $15 she wanted $20. I guess she got turned on and wanted me to fuck her in the ass so I did, she said she was done. Ngl was scared while she was in my car. She could've killed me.

She's a drug user hangs around Garvery.

Just one of my stories.

Tingle
08-07-20, 18:13
Seen some SWs on the bus stop across from McDonalds along Garvey ave (just east of Rosemead). One particular LSW seems to be there almost daily, during the day time. Long black hair, a little plump but not BBW, I'd say mid-30's to early 40's. Came over to me as I was parked to grab food in a nearby restaurant, gave her name (Roxy) and digits. Didn't end up partaking. There are others too, on occasion, but they're kinda nasty looking.

Hardly Seek
08-07-20, 22:50
Seen some SWs on the bus stop across from McDonalds along Garvey ave (just east of Rosemead). One particular LSW seems to be there almost daily, during the day time. Long black hair, a little plump but not BBW, I'd say mid-30's to early 40's. Came over to me as I was parked to grab food in a nearby restaurant, gave her name (Roxy) and digits. Didn't end up partaking. There are others too, on occasion, but they're kinda nasty looking.The last thing picked up in that area was 1982 by me. You're dreaming.

Tingle
08-08-20, 15:13
The last thing picked up in that area was 1982 by me. You're dreaming.Yeah, and I dreamt the phone number she gave. If you haven't seen one since 1982, you probably need to get new glasses. If you just read a few posts down, there's been sporadic action in that particular area. I think it has increased due to covid. Not saying you'll see one each time you drive the area but there's a decent chance you'll see one in the afternoons, but the bus stop on the corner.

BenderOver
08-09-20, 23:13
Yeah, and I dreamt the phone number she gave. If you haven't seen one since 1982, you probably need to get new glasses. If you just read a few posts down, there's been sporadic action in that particular area. I think it has increased due to covid. Not saying you'll see one each time you drive the area but there's a decent chance you'll see one in the afternoons, but the bus stop on the corner.No need to argue boys. That's why there's a forum. I'll back Tingle up and say that there is action on Garvey. I saw it myself about 12 months ago. I saw some cutie walking through the parking lot near the place Tingle described. I pulled up and asked her if she needed a ride. She told me that she needed to make some money and asked if I wanted sex. Now, that's all music to my ears and exactly why I drove up to her to ask her if she needed a ride. However, the guise to pulling up and chatting with her was to get my eyes a closer look and holy shit, I nearly went blind. She looked like an old homeless ghoul. My dick shriveled up and hid up inside me painfully behind my prostate.

I told her no thanks, I was only offering a ride, wished her luck, and bolted out of there.

With the economy in shambles, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more ghouls walking Garvey around that area. Check the darker parking lots near the corner and the bus stops at night. I think I clocked my experience near 10 PM.

LostLimit
08-10-20, 22:42
Yeah, and I dreamt the phone number she gave. If you haven't seen one since 1982, you probably need to get new glasses. If you just read a few posts down, there's been sporadic action in that particular area. I think it has increased due to covid. Not saying you'll see one each time you drive the area but there's a decent chance you'll see one in the afternoons, but the bus stop on the corner.He was probably messing with you.

I saw couple myself on many occasions driving in that area for food over past year.

JorgeHunt
08-12-20, 05:43
Seen some SWs on the bus stop across from McDonalds along Garvey ave (just east of Rosemead). One particular LSW seems to be there almost daily, during the day time. Long black hair, a little plump but not BBW, I'd say mid-30's to early 40's. Came over to me as I was parked to grab food in a nearby restaurant, gave her name (Roxy) and digits. Didn't end up partaking. There are others too, on occasion, but they're kinda nasty looking.Ill go stake out Bermuda triangle (3 McDonald) always something there.

Tingle
08-13-20, 01:56
As Bender said, it 's really ghouls out there. The one I mentioned, Roxy, is the most passable (mid-30's to 40's Latina with a gut but not BBW, reasonably attractive, I guess). Fortunately, she seems to be there multiple days a week, during the afternoons (never seen her in the evening). I've seen a nicer looking Latina before, but never saw her again. The rest of the one's you'll see are either obviously drugged out with heavily scarred skin from scratching or Sherman Klump look-alikes. Roxy quoted me $50 for quickie BJ and FS but she'll also make you pay for the room at the hotel nearby $25 (I think). Never partook to I don't know the service quality but it's a decent option if you're desperate.

JorgeHunt
08-27-20, 01:37
Oh yeaa look on apple maps and you can see them on the bus stop LOL, google maps is empty. A year ago I saw a chubby girl late in herd 20's with a FAT ASS, I followed her for two block while she was on her phone and a water in hand,. Lost her when she crossed the street the Mcdonalds.

GolfPen
09-28-20, 02:06
Today drove around for like 30 minutes and no luck with any SW, I just saw few LEO after.

JorgeHunt
10-18-20, 05:07
Keep seeing this fat girl on valley / Rio Hondo by Tony's liquor always dressed like she wants trouble. Today she was wearing pink. She's fat has no ass has a big gut. Probs a 3/10, didn't see her come out the inn, looks like she's pimped out.

LostLimit
11-19-20, 20:32
1 WSW and 1 BSW. White one has gut but face looks decent enough. Got her name and phone number. BSW was okay. Wasn't interested in her. Quoted me 65 + 25 for room.

Seniors interested can dm me.

Taco007
06-07-21, 18:58
Will be in EL Monte. Anything in the Blade or do I just head to Paradise Showgirls?

Rickers
06-07-21, 19:27
Will be in EL Monte. Anything in the Blade or do I just head to Paradise Showgirls?Head to Paradise. Very scarce on Garvey these days. I have found the occasional girl late at night but very hit and miss.

Taco007
06-07-21, 19:33
Head to Paradise. Very scarce on Garvey these days. I have found the occasional girl late at night but very hit and miss.10-4.

Memories of El Monte! Guess those days are over.

Member #6354
06-08-21, 12:31
Head to Paradise. Very scarce on Garvey these days. I have found the occasional girl late at night but very hit and miss.Is there some SW action near paradise? Or just action to be had in the club?

Rickers
06-08-21, 17:23
Is there some SW action near paradise? Or just action to be had in the club?Never seen any action on the street down there, only in the club.

LostLimit
06-10-21, 03:15
Head to Paradise. Very scarce on Garvey these days. I have found the occasional girl late at night but very hit and miss.There are at least 2 SW that I've seen frequently on Garvey, near rosemead, across from MCD. 1 overweight BSW and 1 WSW (pretty decent on the face, body not so much).

Taco007
06-11-21, 17:31
There are at least 2 SW that I've seen frequently on Garvey, near rosemead, across from MCD. 1 overweight BSW and 1 WSW (pretty decent on the face, body not so much).Thank you. I has hopping for a veterana chola.

Rickers
05-04-22, 02:31
There are at least 2 SW that I've seen frequently on Garvey, near rosemead, across from MCD. 1 overweight BSW and 1 WSW (pretty decent on the face, body not so much).Just found a dinosaur on Garvey in that same spot. WSW at the bus stop gave me the look. I turned down the next street and she walked over and hoped in. She was looking for a little Asian phone casino money so I said that I could help her with. 4 if I received a good BBBJ. Found a spot on the side street and she went to work.

LostLimit
05-04-22, 16:42
Just found a dinosaur on Garvey in that same spot. WSW at the bus stop gave me the look. I turned down the next street and she walked over and hoped in. She was looking for a little Asian phone casino money so I said that I could help her with. 4 if I received a good BBBJ. Found a spot on the side street and she went to work.Around what time did you see her. I been driving by occasionally and haven't seen any action there anymore.

EuphoriaSeeker
05-07-22, 14:54
Might be wishful thinking, but I saw a sexy petite Latina with a skimpy short dress (It looked more like a long form fitting top that barely covered her nice little ass. She was walking on the north side of Amar heading west toward Hacienda, crossed the street at Hacienda and made her way back west on the south side of Amar. I wish I had some cash on me so I could have tried to pick her up to see if she was actually walking, and get a nut off if she was. She was truly giving off serious LSW vibes.

A thought I had was how funny it would be if she worked for the LMP there called Sirena Health Spa and her objective was to be picked up and she has the lucky fool drive her there, instead of to a motel room, to do the deed. Is there precedent for MP girls to drum up business by showing themselves off on the streets near the parlor?

Also how does a new track get going? I wouldn't mind seeing some hot SWs start walking on Amar.

Damn I should have grabbed a few pics, didn't even think to until now.

Rickers
05-08-22, 09:21
Around what time did you see her. I been driving by occasionally and haven't seen any action there anymore.It was around 11 pm. The action is very scare but she was near the McDonald's just east of Rosemead.

Sawadi
07-25-22, 03:11
There's a fake blond LSW that's by the bus stop once in a while. Goes by Liz. Got her number but haven't met up with her. There's a fatter one with black hair too. There use to be this 80 year old grandma sitting at the bus stop looking for customers. So disgusting.

Rickers
07-29-22, 23:16
Found this one just east of Santa Anita on Garvey. Body was ok but face is rough. Not bad looking at the back of her head though. Oh, and she's batshit crazy so beware.

LostLimit
07-30-22, 15:19
Found this one just east of Santa Anita on Garvey. Body was ok but face is rough. Not bad looking at the back of her head though. Oh, and she's batshit crazy so beware.Met her couple weeks ago at night. She seemed fairly nice. Got in my car and we discuss service / price. It was ok deal but I didn't partake.

GimmeMoreHead
07-30-22, 16:35
Found this one just east of Santa Anita on Garvey. Body was ok but face is rough. Not bad looking at the back of her head though. Oh, and she's batshit crazy so beware.What are her rates? Does she have a big booty?

Rickers
07-30-22, 16:39
What are her rates? Does she have a big booty?She will do cfs for $100.

Rickers
07-30-22, 16:40
What are her rates? Does she have a big booty?No big booty on her though.

GroovieFan
08-01-22, 07:23
Found this one just east of Santa Anita on Garvey. Body was ok but face is rough. Not bad looking at the back of her head though. Oh, and she's batshit crazy so beware.She does crazy talk about knowing trump and all kinds of conspiricy shit. She has been in the game at least 18 years, maybe more. Never have her to your pad. Buyer beware.

Rickers
08-01-22, 08:01
She does crazy talk about knowing trump and all kinds of conspiricy shit. She has been in the game at least 18 years, maybe more. Never have her to your pad. Buyer beware.Couldn't agree more! Although I think it depends on what she is on at the time that determines her crazy level but definitely do not bring her to your place. If she gets your number then you will also get random crazy texts at all hours also. I was just glad to see something on the track that night even if it was a dinosaur.

Tjinla2001
08-01-22, 09:10
Found this one just east of Santa Anita on Garvey. Body was ok but face is rough. Not bad looking at the back of her head though. Oh, and she's batshit crazy so beware.Looks good to me. Does she have a place?

Rickers
08-01-22, 17:10
Looks good to me. Does she have a place?I believe that she lives with either her dad or uncle so hosting is not an option.

HawaiiCoi
08-02-22, 18:50
I believe that she lives with either her dad or uncle so hosting is not an option.Just use one of the notels on Garvey with 30 min room rates.

Sawadi
08-03-22, 18:23
Found this one just east of Santa Anita on Garvey. Body was ok but face is rough. Not bad looking at the back of her head though. Oh, and she's batshit crazy so beware.I think I've seen her all dressed up walking around Garvey in the day time. Not exactly sure but something similar to that. Rough and look like a druggie.

Sriracha
08-04-22, 02:23
Found this one just east of Santa Anita on Garvey. Body was ok but face is rough. Not bad looking at the back of her head though. Oh, and she's batshit crazy so beware.I remember her from Years back. Used to advertise on backpage and other sites as Aubrey among other names. Okay service as long as she wasn't spun on something.

Rickers
08-05-22, 13:29
I remember her from Years back. Used to advertise on backpage and other sites as Aubrey among other names. Okay service as long as she wasn't spun on something.When I saw her she didn't appear to be spun at the moment but you can tell numerous years of abuse has taken its toll. She is a conspiracy theorist through and through and simply batshit crazy. She can take a good pounding but just beware of the potential crazy.

Superflytnt
10-01-22, 20:59
I remember her from Years back. Used to advertise on backpage and other sites as Aubrey among other names. Okay service as long as she wasn't spun on something.I've seen her before. I wonder if she has the same number. Maybe we hit it off really good because she gives incredible head. I didn't go bare but she said she would swallow every drop and ask for seconds. I did get to paint her face a few times. Yes, she's a little out there but the back of her is beautiful.

Superflytnt
10-01-22, 21:18
Couldn't agree more! Although I think it depends on what she is on at the time that determines her crazy level but definitely do not bring her to your place. If she gets your number then you will also get random crazy texts at all hours also. I was just glad to see something on the track that night even if it was a dinosaur.PM her number please if you have it. Last I saw from her she was claiming to go to Arizona to be a biker *****. She told me that exactly.

AsMong
03-24-23, 14:34
Where can you find some in SGV? What their rate usually like?

DWaits
08-30-23, 21:30
Saw a very sexy Latina homeless woman pushing a cart on Whittier Blvd. She was wearing a tube top and skirt. Talking with some religious nut outside a store who was trying to save the homeless woman's soul. I had to get to a work meeting but when that was done, I circled around the area where I thought she might be given the direction she was heading. Dumb luck and I found her. I pulled up and asked if she dated. She said she was waiting for some vape shop to open and gave me a number. The number didn't work--either wrong, or she or I inverted numbers. I should have been more direct about dating at that moment since we were near a spot that seemed to have some closed shops and could have had her park her cart and jump in the back seat. After having some luck with a woman in Chicago who was newly homeless and reading posts about Downtown LA, this seems like a good option to explore if you see someone who is attractive and not engaged in verbal fights with ghosts.