PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

LostLimit
02-18-19, 02:39
I plan to see Nina in the next few days, will report back.

Anyone know the days she is there?Which place do you speak of. PM me info please.

Pcpc1688
02-18-19, 14:27
Tried her out yesterday:

L 6-7

A Not bad and cooperative LOL.

S Fat lips but wet and snug. Nice and strong BBJ

E 2 pops for 135, BBBJ inc.

R Maybe at her Apt as this place is way too fucking noisy and too many eyes and ears.

PC out.

Jazzmino
02-18-19, 15:03
Does anybody have any info or review on Pit Stop in Pico? My first time ever doing this kind of stuff and I'm super excited which might be irrelevant to you veterans LOL. But the place is really close to my work and if you guys have any other suggested areas that be cool.

RubMePls
02-18-19, 22:56
Saw Sofie today, 24, beautiful petite body and a cheerful attitude. Pay for the house and got a great 30 minute massage. On the flip I asked her for everything. She declined. Only BJ and HJ here. After several failed negotiation I settled for a BJ with full clothes off. Was able to eat her out though. Got hard so many times that I wished she let me pound her but such disappointment that I couldn't. Well worth it for the time. I may or may not return since she doesn't offer everything. She worked at Angel on Wed / Fri. AA healthcare on Mon / Thurs.That place gives extras at sky colored angel W C?

I thought it was 100% legit, not even rooms. Wow.

ZXK99
02-18-19, 23:05
Does anybody have any info or review on Pit Stop in Pico? My first time ever doing this kind of stuff and I'm super excited which might be irrelevant to you veterans LOL. But the place is really close to my work and if you guys have any other suggested areas that be cool.Last I check they closed up. Saw the for leave sign up.

Emoreno956
02-19-19, 01:36
A word to the wise. I know the long haired, thin Nina and saw her a few times. Just a massage. One time, the mamasan sent me a completely different girl and insisted she was Nina. Are you kidding? This "Nina" did perform extras however. Previously, there wasanother girl that I asked for again. The girl sent to the room looked like her but I wasn't sure. On the way out, I saw the girl I wanted doing exercise in the parking lot!! My theory is that the mamasan doesn't turn away business. Iff the girl you want is not available then she substitutes an available girl. Be aware.I can confirm. I used to frequent this place to see one of my ATF's, so I know the MMS likes to push the next woman in line onto you. So when I want to try a new girl (face unseen) I tend to start asking for her by name as I walk down the hall, so as to draw out the real girl. It works most of the time.

I went by two days ago and called out for Nina. Lo and behold she steps out of one of the rooms, confused because she doesn't recognize me, saying " you want to see me? I saw the honesty in her face, and figured it was her so I said yes. The MMS quickly appears and asks me if I know what Nina looks like. I pointed to this woman, assuming she was only acting shy.

Long story short, I got a standard massage, with no extras. She told me she'd been popular recently, and was solicited numerous times. But she just needs to show her body figure to prove she's not the one the mongers are looking for.

TheNoob
02-19-19, 03:19
Which place do you speak of. PM me info please.There has been a few reviews of an Asian with an ass.

But I'll send you a PM.

ZXK99
02-19-19, 03:52
Last I check they closed up. Saw the for leave sign up.For Lease.

Jujuju1010
02-19-19, 17:53
I wanted to try out the infamous Nina. Gave them a call and MMS said she was working. Came in through the back and MMS said Nina on the way. I go inside the room and in comes a short blonde MILF. She says Nina is not available and if she would be ok. I told her I'll just try again next time. MMS came in and the blonde one has better service and is younger than Nina. She said if I'm not satisfied that I don't have to tip. Since I made the drive, I decided I could use a legit massage.

Took off my clothes and laid face down. She gave a solid massage, with some light teasing. From what others have said about her, I was expecting a strictly legit massage. She turned me around and asked she could play with junior. I said sure if course. She then gave a very good HJ. And let me roam. Not sure if anymore could be had from her, but for the price, I left happy.

How does Nina look compared to the blonde one?

Eddy1010
02-19-19, 22:11
Really didn't want to share this unicorn but ill give you some hints to find her.

1. its near where the floats turn off, south of the freeway during Rose Bowl.

2. Mrs. Al Bundy's wife name on Married with Children.

3. Eastern Medicine / Herbs. During the day.

happy hunting... btw .9 all in w/tip 1 hrHaha it was pretty fun trying to figure it out.

Got some help from the other posts saw a couple of them around the area mentioned.

Called the wrong one though and I'm assuming a lot of people did too because she seemed irritated.

When I asked if I can get an appt with Peggy today to make sure if it was there haha.

I'm assuming it's HEALING right?

I saw you said. 9 all in with tip.

When I called to confirmed if Peggy was there I decided to just ask how much for an hour and they says 70 $.

So now I'm doubting if I'm in the right place or not. Any more tips I can get?

LostLimit
02-19-19, 22:48
That place gives extras at sky colored angel W C?

I thought it was 100% legit, not even rooms. Wow.Are we talking about the same place? Mine has fully walled room and locks.

TheNoob
02-20-19, 01:18
A word to the wise. I know the long haired, thin Nina and saw her a few times. Just a massage. One time, the mamasan sent me a completely different girl and insisted she was Nina. Are you kidding? This "Nina" did perform extras however. Previously, there wasanother girl that I asked for again. The girl sent to the room looked like her but I wasn't sure. On the way out, I saw the girl I wanted doing exercise in the parking lot!! My theory is that the mamasan doesn't turn away business. Iff the girl you want is not available then she substitutes an available girl. Be aware.My mind is blown, I had never thought about this.

Now how will I know who is the real Nina is.

The only clue is a nice ass.

DiceTomato1
02-20-19, 03:26
She moved to new place down the street, but according to RM the new place is shut down. Anyone know where she is now?I called "Ocean" today and they said no Sugar works there. Anyone know where she is now?

DiceTomato1
02-20-19, 03:31
Anyone know if she's still at puente spa?She had been reported to have moved down the street by the starbucks but when I phoned they said no one is there by that name. Unless she is using a different name? Does anyone know?

MikeFandango
02-20-19, 16:13
Stopped by next to the bowling Alley, this place used to be a nice place before, Angel answer the door (it's moved close to the street now) and offered half hour, she is young around late twenties and good on the eye, but sooner she reminded me why I didn't stop to this place lately, after a little bit of roaming (soft on the belly and almost no breast, also the smell of smoke was start to bother me) after the turn she decide that for an HJ I should pay 80 and for more 200, I told her than 40 was my offer and 100/120 was my limit for the rest, she seems offended so I decide to simply call it quit since she wasn't in the mood for anything. I also was generous enough to leave a twenty for the roaming tip (total damage was 60) seems that the only place on this road lately that you still get an acceptable service is from Candy At K.

Corleonedon27
02-20-19, 19:14
Thanks to M.

This place is legit. No words can't describe. I like a toy when peg starting with her fingers.

Member #5945
02-21-19, 01:32
I called "Ocean" today and they said no Sugar works there. Anyone know where she is now?She's not working at ocean, the grass is greener on the other side.

Pcpc1688
02-21-19, 17:03
Stopped by next to the bowling Alley, this place used to be a nice place before, Angel answer the door (it's moved close to the street now) and offered half hour, she is young around late twenties and good on the eye, but sooner she reminded me why I didn't stop to this place lately, after a little bit of roaming (soft on the belly and almost no breast, also the smell of smoke was start to bother me) after the turn she decide that for an HJ I should pay 80 and for more 200, I told her than 40 was my offer and 100/120 was my limit for the rest, she seems offended so I decide to simply call it quit since she wasn't in the mood for anything. I also was generous enough to leave a twenty for the roaming tip (total damage was 60) seems that the only place on this road lately that you still get an acceptable service is from Candy At K.Sad to hear bro. These places are YMMV regardless.

PC out.

SloppySmiles
02-22-19, 02:16
She's not working at ocean, the grass is greener on the other side.Try 123 it's fireeeee. Most are slim and young!

Pcpc1688
02-22-19, 18:31
Try 123 it's fireeeee. Most are slim and young!Same 123 on Garvey in El Monte in GT center?

PC out.

Vrwccc
02-22-19, 22:54
Does anybody have any info or review on Pit Stop in Pico? My first time ever doing this kind of stuff and I'm super excited which might be irrelevant to you veterans LOL. But the place is really close to my work and if you guys have any other suggested areas that be cool.I get the temptation find a place convenient for a lunch or break-time rub. But, you may just run into a coworker or merely be spotted, you or your car, and later get asked at the office "hey, was that you I saw skulking around down the street. . . ".

Hugga Bugga
02-23-19, 15:48
I've been out of the game for several years due to medical disaster. But I'm ready to start playing again. I have some old, mildly satisfying haunts but looking for some good ones. I'm reading why'alls notes.

Hugga Bugga
02-23-19, 15:51
Thanks to M.

This place is legit. No words can't describe. I like a toy when peg starting with her fingers.Do you mean legit or "extra" good?

LostLimit
02-24-19, 04:39
Same 123 on Garvey in El Monte in GT center?

PC out.I thought that place got shut down.

Seeking Sex
02-24-19, 22:40
I am a new comer to this area. San Diego forum was my previous parking place. In the search of satisfying massage, I visited four places in this area till now. Here are the brief descriptions of those places:

1. Bliss in West Covina. Latina for FS. 1/2 hr. House fee $50, tip $120.

2. Rainbow Spa in Diamond Bar - $40 for full hour. Great massage but no extras.

3. Massage Spa beside a print / copy store located at the corner of Colima and Otterbein - $50 for full hour, $40 tip for HE. Massage was horrible.

4. Wonderful Massage in Diamond Bar - $40 for full hour. $60 for HE but not a slam dunk, depends on the technician.

I am looking for a place that offers a great massage and HE. Any recommendations in the Rowland Heights, Diamond Bar, Walnut, City of Industry and West Covina area?

Thank you.

BenderOver
02-24-19, 23:01
I thought that place got shut down.It's open. Amy is young and cute.

L 7. 5 face 8. 0 body natural B with a few small tats. Face is cute gnd crooked front teeth not a deal breaker. Body was incredible to look at with her on her back, arms held above her head and her chest arched out. Perfect shape for me. Loved that look.

A 6 doesn't allow too much and is far from GFE meanwhile attitude was not super friendly but kinda fed up like.

S 6 I went straight to daty and surprised the heck out of her. Guess she must have liked it because she couldn't help herself. Insisted on condom and keeps checking during. No BJ at all she just laid there. Lfk was not liked by her and dfk was not on her menu. Smelled her smokers breath slightly.

E 40 hr 120 tip requested. I said no way, are you kidding? And handed her 80 that she wanted upfront. She said not enough and I said I could leave. She said stay but could she have 20 more? I said I could tip extra if the service was good. It wasn't good enough for the 20 extra but gave it in the end anyways. She walked into the room having change for me I to a smooth black nightie no underwear before the massage. I liked that.

Are maybe. Lots of good things, lots of bad. The nonGFE was so disappointing. This is just banging a cute doll and that can happen anywhere.

Pcpc1688
02-25-19, 16:58
It's open. Amy is young and cute.

L 7. 5 face 8. 0 body natural B with a few small tats. Face is cute gnd crooked front teeth not a deal breaker. Body was incredible to look at with her on her back, arms held above her head and her chest arched out. Perfect shape for me. Loved that look.

A 6 doesn't allow too much and is far from GFE meanwhile attitude was not super friendly but kinda fed up like.

S 6 I went straight to daty and surprised the heck out of her. Guess she must have liked it because she couldn't help herself. Insisted on condom and keeps checking during. No BJ at all she just laid there. Lfk was not liked by her and dfk was not on her menu. Smelled her smokers breath slightly.

E 40 hr 120 tip requested. I said no way, are you kidding? And handed her 80 that she wanted upfront. She said not enough and I said I could leave. She said stay but could she have 20 more? I said I could tip extra if the service was good. It wasn't good enough for the 20 extra but gave it in the end anyways. She walked into the room having change for me I to a smooth black nightie no underwear before the massage. I liked that.

Are maybe. Lots of good things, lots of bad. The nonGFE was so disappointing. This is just banging a cute doll and that can happen anywhere.This service is A typical of young and cute whether here or China LOL. Nice too look at but a dead fish unless chemistry really clicks.

I'd rather have alittle older that appreciate a good fuck and rim and still actually horny. Also willing accept the PC low donation plan of 60-65,120 tops except for that 1 time with Nina when I absolutely gave her too much.

PC out.

AmericanNinja
02-26-19, 16:26
I am a new comer to this area. San Diego forum was my previous parking place. In the search of satisfying massage, I visited four places in this area till now. Here are the brief descriptions of those places:

1. Bliss in West Covina. Latina for FS. 1/2 hr. House fee $50, tip $120.

2. Rainbow Spa in Diamond Bar - $40 for full hour. Great massage but no extras.

3. Massage Spa beside a print / copy store located at the corner of Colima and Otterbein - $50 for full hour, $40 tip for HE. Massage was horrible.

4. Wonderful Massage in Diamond Bar - $40 for full hour. $60 for HE but not a slam dunk, depends on the technician.

I am looking for a place that offers a great massage and HE. Any recommendations in the Rowland Heights, Diamond Bar, Walnut, City of Industry and West Covina area?

Thank you.Thank you sir great 411.

Hentai Man
02-27-19, 01:00
Stopped by next to the bowling Alley, this place used to be a nice place before, Angel answer the door (it's moved close to the street now) and offered half hour, she is young around late twenties and good on the eye, but sooner she reminded me why I didn't stop to this place lately, after a little bit of roaming (soft on the belly and almost no breast, also the smell of smoke was start to bother me) after the turn she decide that for an HJ I should pay 80 and for more 200, I told her than 40 was my offer and 100/120 was my limit for the rest, she seems offended so I decide to simply call it quit since she wasn't in the mood for anything. I also was generous enough to leave a twenty for the roaming tip (total damage was 60) seems that the only place on this road lately that you still get an acceptable service is from Candy At K.Thanks for the report. How has your experience with Candy been lately? Last time I saw her, she had what looked like a bruise on her face. Did anything happen to her? Other than that, she usually looks really hot, even though she's probably in her 50's. Her service is kind of hit or miss with me. Sometimes it's great, but usually she wants to rush me out after 30 minutes so she can turn her next trick and keep the money rolling in. If anyone is getting the full hour of service with her, let me know and maybe I'll try her again. LOL.

Hentai Man
02-27-19, 01:02
It's open. Amy is young and cute.

Are maybe. Lots of good things, lots of bad. The nonGFE was so disappointing. This is just banging a cute doll and that can happen anywhere.Anyone else worth seeing at 123? Is Nana and / or Susan still working there? Nana was always a good fuck but I think she left when 123 was going through their business troubles and she stopped responding to my texts. Wondering if they are still in the game?

The Camel
02-27-19, 03:19
Anyone else worth seeing at 123? Is Nana and / or Susan still working there? Nana was always a good fuck but I think she left when 123 was going through their business troubles and she stopped responding to my texts. Wondering if they are still in the game?Several reports of Susan now working at Purple Diamond a few blocks away.

MikeFandango
02-27-19, 17:18
Several reports of Susan now working at Purple Diamond a few blocks away.Can confirm that as a month ago.

MikeFandango
02-27-19, 17:23
Thanks for the report. How has your experience with Candy been lately? Last time I saw her, she had what looked like a bruise on her face. Did anything happen to her? Other than that, she usually looks really hot, even though she's probably in her 50's. Her service is kind of hit or miss with me. Sometimes it's great, but usually she wants to rush me out after 30 minutes so she can turn her next trick and keep the money rolling in. If anyone is getting the full hour of service with her, let me know and maybe I'll try her again. LOL.I don't think she is 50 but more like 45 or so, usually get service from her or Eva and always got good FS service but not GFE, Candy she always get a good pounding and I get always the original fee of 40/100, then YMMV as always.

TorrentJedi
02-27-19, 17:35
Would someone mind being a reference for me for Miya? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

BenderOver
02-27-19, 18:34
Several reports of Susan now working at Purple Diamond a few blocks away.I sessioned with Susan a couple of months ago at Perfect and wrote a report about it. BBFS no longer offered.

BenderOver
02-27-19, 18:36
Anyone else worth seeing at 123? Is Nana and / or Susan still working there? Nana was always a good fuck but I think she left when 123 was going through their business troubles and she stopped responding to my texts. Wondering if they are still in the game?Nana is out of the game. Susan moved to a couple of other locations (see previous posts). As for others working there, TOFTT and report back.

AmericanNinja
03-01-19, 05:44
Anyone else worth seeing at 123? Is Nana and / or Susan still working there? Nana was always a good fuck but I think she left when 123 was going through their business troubles and she stopped responding to my texts. Wondering if they are still in the game?Good to know.

Haven't been to 123 in awhile.

MassageScout
03-01-19, 15:32
Hi guys. Been a long time occasional scout doing searching all over the SGV, OC, and LA county a sometimes even SB county.

One of my favorites was Donna in West Covina, who used to work in the massage place on Wescove across from the Walgreens. Does anyone know where she went? It had been a while since I last saw her and when I called she no longer works there. Donna was younger and had a cute face. Any tips would be appreciated and you can send it to me if you don't want to reply publicly.

So I should give some report. I have been to Lux in Pasadena. Although arcadia can be tough, you can get lucky there. Don't want to give out too much info. Want more, direct message me and I will gladly pass on the info!

MethodMan24
03-02-19, 06:09
Any info on some apartments or legit parlors? Been to simple massage a few weeks ago and had good results, PM is cool too.

Maxen
03-02-19, 13:20
Really didn't want to share this unicorn but ill give you some hints to find her.

1. its near where the floats turn off, south of the freeway during Rose Bowl.

2. Mrs. Al Bundy's wife name on Married with Children.

3. Eastern Medicine / Herbs. During the day.

happy hunting... btw .9 all in w/tip 1 hrThought you guys messed up my 'unicorn'.

Saw her last night and she tells me ill be her last. Not doing this.

Turns out she's going back home for awhile, back in May.

All I have to say was I got a fantastic farewell for those who were deligent to defcifer my clues, hope it paid off, if not YMMV.

ReallyaNiceGuy
03-03-19, 20:59
Thought you guys messed up my 'unicorn'.

All I have to say was I got a fantastic farewell for those who were deligent to defcifer my clues, hope it paid off, if not YMMV.Like I said, I don't live in the area but I'll visit Peggy if I get out that way.

Unfortunately I didn't make it. I'll sure try when she get back.

Mike.

LostLimit
03-04-19, 02:44
Crappy massage by a mature chubby woman. Offered everything for 1. 2 , I said no. Only have. 9. Tried to off-sell me for a CBJ only but finally agreed to my. 9 for FS. Paid for the hr, finished in 45 minutes. Avoid.

LostLimit
03-04-19, 02:48
Also go by oasis health center. Arcadia. Legit massage. No HE here. Paid for. 4 / hr. Got a fantastic massage with hot stone and oil from Lily. Really great techniques and pressure.

Corleonedon27
03-04-19, 18:06
Hi all, do you hve recommendations place with thais providers or others southeastern Asia? Thanks.

The Camel
03-05-19, 04:48
Thought you guys messed up my 'unicorn'.

All I have to say was I got a fantastic farewell for those who were deligent to defcifer my clues, hope it paid off, if not YMMV.Hey Max, I didn't make the effort to draw a treasure map from your clues because I thought I knew who you were talking about. So now that she's taking off, just curious if she is the Peggy who represents herself at least to non-Asians as being Japanese. Or part Japanese depending on what day of the week you catch her? It's been awhile, but I think she told me when I asked questions that her family is in China but that she has lived for some years in Japan. Originally she identified as being Japanese.

The Camel
03-05-19, 04:54
Hi all, do you hve recommendations place with thais providers or others southeastern Asia? Thanks.Check the Hollywood, Los Angeles and SFV threads for Thai places (there are many in those areas but mostly just HJ).

Check South Bay thread for both Thai and some Vietnamese.

Check Orange County for Vietnamese. Tons of Viet places in Stanton, Garden Grove, Anaheim, and of course Westminster. Some Thai too.

Maxen
03-05-19, 11:59
Hey Max, I didn't make the effort to draw a treasure map from your clues because I thought I knew who you were talking about. So now that she's taking off, just curious if she is the Peggy who represents herself at least to non-Asians as being Japanese. Or part Japanese depending on what day of the week you catch her? It's been awhile, but I think she told me when I asked questions that her family is in China but that she has lived for some years in Japan. Originally she identified as being Japanese.We never spoke about heritage / nationality cause I already knew when we talk.

AmericanNinja
03-06-19, 00:10
Also go by oasis health center. Arcadia. Legit massage. No HE here. Paid for. 4 / hr. Got a fantastic massage with hot stone and oil from Lily. Really great techniques and pressure.Thank you appreciated.

Pcpc1688
03-08-19, 16:16
Crappy massage by a mature chubby woman. Offered everything for 1. 2 , I said no. Only have. 9. Tried to off-sell me for a CBJ only but finally agreed to my. 9 for FS. Paid for the hr, finished in 45 minutes. Avoid.You talking about the one off Walnut Grove and Valley?

PC out.

LostLimit
03-11-19, 02:43
You talking about the one off Walnut Grove and Valley?

PC out.Nope. The one in Azusa, off Citrus.

LostLimit
03-11-19, 03:07
Right next to Oasis in arcadia. Mediocre massage by a mature woman. Felt rushed. She constantly, and I mean like every minute was watching the clock toward the end. Last 15 minute was a waste of time as she only ran her fingers over my chest and thighs. At one point I thought she was hinting at a HJ but I never asked. Don't believe there is HE here as there are no security cameras outside shop (biggest hint for HE parlor FYI). Tipped her 20% for a rushed crappy massage but she got the nerve to demand for more. I said no. Could hear her talking shit to me in mandarin as I was walking out the door. Avoid.

Maxen
03-12-19, 17:01
Anyone been recently?? Curious.

Thanks.

SaltyDog
03-12-19, 22:00
Right next to Oasis in arcadia. Mediocre massage by a mature woman. Felt rushed. She constantly, and I mean like every minute was watching the clock toward the end. Last 15 minute was a waste of time as she only ran her fingers over my chest and thighs. At one point I thought she was hinting at a HJ but I never asked. Don't believe there is HE here as there are no security cameras outside shop (biggest hint for HE parlor FYI). Tipped her 20% for a rushed crappy massage but she got the nerve to demand for more. I said no. Could hear her talking shit to me in mandarin as I was walking out the door. Avoid.I would have given her $10 .

LostLimit
03-13-19, 01:49
I would have given her $10 .Thats how much I tipped her. Should've gave her $5 though.

MethodMan24
03-13-19, 16:30
Hey guys,

Giving my first review on MP. Newbie to the game but decided to take it slow and went to simple. Went in a month ago around the rainy time. Late walk in close to closing, got this girl name Lily (LeLe or NeNe) not sure since English was a bit iff, give her a 6-7 as she had a nice rack and being late 30/ early 40. Told her areas of focus and worked my neck head and chest due to soreness. After about 10-15 min proceeds to give me the signs, got some first timer discounts but opted with just HE. Did a great job, felt comfortable and even got some fingering action with a face full of tits. Damage was. 4 / .6 tip, might go again to see variety of other masseuse there. Felt it was not bad for first time but definitely have more intel now thanks to some of y'all and the forum for better action for the price. Will report on more as they come.

M. M. M.

AHang999
03-15-19, 03:47
Has anyone tried the places on hacienda blvd? Or the place by Nogales and amar? Any info would be appreciated.

LostLimit
03-16-19, 01:27
Has anyone tried the places on hacienda blvd? Or the place by Nogales and amar? Any info would be appreciated.Visited the hacienda one, girls werent so hot so I didn't stay. Tried the nogales / amar once, was a rushed experience. Wouldn't recommend.

BenderOver
03-17-19, 01:03
Tried out Katie at Simple based on fellow monger's review of a young cute new girl at Simple. Not too young, not that cute either.

One hour massage, she asked me if I would pay later. I said that's fine, the boss knows me.

L face 5. 5, body 6. 0 her face has what appears to be a bad plastic surgery gone wrong look to it, but really it's borderline so I can't confirm it or deny it. Only saying it's a worthy comparison because I don't know how else to describe it. Her smile is straight teeth, but not attractive because her teeth are a bit oversized and they look like they're all bad crown job. Body is so so, unless my brain died recently, I recall her body being a little overweight by 5 to 10 pounds, finding its way to her asian belly. Tits were nice with big nipples, and though I really like big nipples, Katies big nipples were more like walnuts and were so oddly shaped they didn't at all turn me on.

A 6. 5 She's friendly enough, but fact is she is all business.

S 6. 5 BBBJ was hesitant and not good. Didn't want to undress much. Left her top on and her bra on but did the lazy "pulled them both over her breasts" move. Didn't want to take off her pants all the way. And her body was NOT hot enough for me to give a shit. Tried for bb and she wasn't down for it. I smelled some stinky kitty, so I gave up requesting bb and put the cover on myself. Pounded her fast and furious to completion inside the jimmy.

E 40 hr 80 tip. She looked at me and said 120? It's 140. I said no, it's 120 here. She said It's 140. I said No, it's 120.

Are Don't recommend. Will not repeat.

HexenDuction
03-17-19, 12:25
Tried out Katie at Simple based on fellow monger's review of a young cute new girl at Simple. Not too young, not that cute either.

One hour massage, she asked me if I would pay later. I said that's fine, the boss knows me.

L face 5. 5, body 6. 0 her face has what appears to be a bad plastic surgery gone wrong look to it, but really it's borderline so I can't confirm it or deny it. Only saying it's a worthy comparison because I don't know how else to describe it. Her smile is straight teeth, but not attractive because her teeth are a bit oversized and they look like they're all bad crown job. Body is so so, unless my brain died recently, I recall her body being a little overweight by 5 to 10 pounds, finding its way to her asian belly. Tits were nice with big nipples, and though I really like big nipples, Katies big nipples were more like walnuts and were so oddly shaped they didn't at all turn me on.

A 6. 5 She's friendly enough, but fact is she is all business..Hmmm, I had forgotten about Katie until I read this post.

I would mark her down as homely, not a surgery victim, with natural big teeth. Everything about her seemed tentative.

She wanted to strap me up for the BJ, but I wasn't having it. But, her BJ was so light, I had to focus and see if she wasn't trying to "fake 'the funk"!

I did go for the DATY, didn't find an objectionable smell, but she wouldn't open her legs enough for me to get a good purchase on her clit.

Nene must of walked in the shop during the middle of the session. I wished I would have waited.

JohnRichard
03-18-19, 20:18
Also try KG on Old Amar Road. The HT mamas who went to Puente left (I heard was ill or had a stroke) and the place has been downhill since then. Sugar is still awesome but everyone knows that and hard to find time for her at least on a weekend.Want to see where all the talent is these days? Saw no RM reviews for P.S. Past Nov, Amar has no reviews for 3 months. HT seems to have reviews this week.

Any pointers?

AsianBaller1
03-19-19, 04:37
New to massage stuff, need help recommend a good place for young and cute.

Maxen
03-19-19, 11:54
Went to K spa late 9:30 ish but had an appt with E. She looked fantastis in a nice dress. Was roaming and felt some goo. Of course being a dumb ass perv I looked at and smelled it. I believe it was jizzz! WTF! I immediately got up sprayed alcohol on my hands got dressed went to rest room and bolted out of there straight home and into a deep clean bath! Whats up with these pros 'missing a spot' during clean up? So gross! Filthy! Be careful out there!

WiseGuy2019
03-19-19, 16:59
Lori Latina MILF with tattoo covered butt used to work at EMP Bella's in garden grove and she moved to Dulce in Upland before LE shake up and shut down of MPs in that area. Does anyone know where she is working now?

SeekingSex
03-19-19, 23:50
I am still looking for recommendations for AMPs located in the Rowland Heights, Walnut and Diamond Bar area where I can get a good massage with a HE.

I am not a moocher but I post my experiences here. I moved here from SD and you can read my posts there also. Anyway, here are couple of recent excursions.

YST on Golden Springs. $35 per hour for a good massage. The provider was an older lady and no HE was offered. I offered a tip for HE but she politely refused. I left here a $15 tip because the massage was good.

Health Clubhouse on Golden Springs and Lemon. Standard rate for massage. Great massage given by a very cute Chinese girl in her early 30's. However, no HE in spite of good tip offer. Left a $15 again because of good massage.

Went to Simple on Garvey. Paid $40 for the hour and got Cici. Asked what I wanted before starting massage. Took 100 for everything but she said that I can't complain about service for that price. I paid an extra 20 as per her original request. Standard service and then a decent massage but for a very short time. Total time spent was 30 minutes, so next time I am going to get only 30 minutes, if I go there and pay just 100. She is a pretty MILF but I got a little miffed because she shorted me on massage time.

HexenDuction
03-20-19, 10:21
Went to Simple on Garvey. Paid $40 for the hour and got Cici. Asked what I wanted before starting massage. Took 100 for everything but she said that I can't complain about service for that price. I paid an extra 20 as per her original request. Standard service and then a decent massage but for a very short time. Total time spent was 30 minutes, so next time I am going to get only 30 minutes, if I go there and pay just 100. She is a pretty MILF but I got a little miffed because she shorted me on massage time.You will have a better chance of getting close to an hour if you take the massage first. Matter of fact, she will massage you so long that that it will seem like she's doing it to shorten the amount of time left for "fun", which she is. She's a Pro's Pro!

Pcpc1688
03-20-19, 13:34
Anyone go see Nina recently. The number she gave me went silent.

PC out.

LovesToSploog
03-20-19, 14:45
Anyone know what happen to this place? Used to be on valley and sunset in la puente/city of industry border, there were latinas and stayed opened late.

KevAmps
03-20-19, 19:54
Did something happen to that place? I haven't been back in a 6+ months after they gave me the runaround while I was trying to get an appointment with a certain provider I had read about on here. I called asking about her; the girl on the phone said the girl I was asking about was there; so I made the 30+ minute drive, and once I got there, I was informed that no such girl worked there. I was, ahem, too much in the mood to turn round and walk out, so I stayed and went with whoever was there. That experience, my second one there, was okay, as was the provider's looks/body. It's been so long that I can't remember the name of either provider, only that I had been looking for a Colombian one.

Its Yelp page currently has a handful of reviews posted within the past couple of months, and all by female customers raving about "Tania", which totally doesn't seem suspicious at all...

Anyone know what happen to this place? Used to be on valley and sunset in la puente/city of industry border, there were latinas and stayed opened late.

FlipOnOver
03-20-19, 22:47
I posted this query in the COI thread but there is not much traffic in that thread, so trying this one.

For several years this place was one of my regular spots. Last year they blew out the regular staff of Chinese aunties for younger providers who were legit.

It is near the In-and-Out at 7th and Gale.

I have not been there in about 9 months.

Anyone know if it is still legit??

Moreover. Anyone know where Lily ended up?

Late 30's, sorta snaggle toothed, Mom bod but a certified freak. Had a bunch of wild sessions with her. Camel slide, BBBJCIM, certain other "talents".

For 80 bucks out the door it was always an experience.

I'd venture back to COI if I could find her.

FlipOnOver
03-20-19, 22:57
"When we finished she asked me if I knew how to dance. Weird question but I was like sure. She changed the song on the radio and we danced to some salsa for a minute. I tipped her thanked the ol' lady and left.

Over all not my best first experience, but that's partly my fault I will go back and see if it's better second time around.I had a 'dance lesson' once there too. Columbia gal. We danced a cumbia after the session. Kinda fun.

Panchito33
03-22-19, 15:27
Was in the mood so headed over to Purple Diamond, looking for Susan. Shorter girl greeted me at the door, stacked up top, so I thought what the hell. Massaged me for 15 minutes, my hands wandered to relay the right message. Once flipped, asked for complete service. CBJ, 69, k9, and I was spent. Good oral skills, and rack was great, she was quite receptive. Wish I could remember her name to let you guys know who to ask for but I waited too long and can't remember for the life of me. She's short, probably about 5 but is stacked, late 30's probably.

KingOfFighters
03-23-19, 00:27
I posted this query in the COI thread but there is not much traffic in that thread, so trying this one.

For several years this place was one of my regular spots. Last year they blew out the regular staff of Chinese aunties for younger providers who were legit.

It is near the In-and-Out at 7th and Gale.

I have not been there in about 9 months.

Anyone know if it is still legit??

Moreover. Anyone know where Lily ended up?

Late 30's, sorta snaggle toothed, Mom bod but a certified freak. Had a bunch of wild sessions with her. Camel slide, BBBJCIM, certain other "talents".

For 80 bucks out the door it was always an experience.

I'd venture back to COI if I could find her.The one next to the hair place is FS. The other one near the travel place seems to be legit.

AhardLanding
03-25-19, 08:02
Want to see where all the talent is these days? Saw no RM reviews for P.S. Past Nov, Amar has no reviews for 3 months. HT seems to have reviews this week.

Any pointers?Puente Spa is closed.

LovesToSploog
03-25-19, 14:49
Yeah I came here like winter of 2017, one time the beginning of 2018. I don't work around the area anymore and I did a quick google search and it came out closed. However I saw the yelp reviews and yeah they raised a brow since it's obvious that yelp or the business paid some influencers of sort to recommend it. Still curious though.

Did something happen to that place? I haven't been back in a 6+ months after they gave me the runaround while I was trying to get an appointment with a certain provider I had read about on here. I called asking about her; the girl on the phone said the girl I was asking about was there; so I made the 30+ minute drive, and once I got there, I was informed that no such girl worked there. I was, ahem, too much in the mood to turn round and walk out, so I stayed and went with whoever was there. That experience, my second one there, was okay, as was the provider's looks/body. It's been so long that I can't remember the name of either provider, only that I had been looking for a Colombian one.

Its Yelp page currently has a handful of reviews posted within the past couple of months, and all by female customers raving about "Tania", which totally doesn't seem suspicious at all...

WhoreMaster 91
03-26-19, 06:09
Puente Spa is closed.Why is it closed?

Dre1980
03-26-19, 19:29
Why is it closed?Because it went sugar-free.

PonFarrCrzy
03-26-19, 21:54
Because it went sugar-free.Hahaha, sugar free, love it. Closed because city wouldn't renew license parlors need to run. Also mamasan had serious medical issue and went home to Korea.

WhoreMaster 91
03-27-19, 05:57
Hahaha, sugar free, love it. Closed because city wouldn't renew license parlors need to run. Also mamasan had serious medical issue and went home to Korea.Girls went back to Healing therapy?

Member #5993
03-27-19, 18:57
Girls went back to Healing therapy?Why? Why went back? Whyguy.

Spooner628
03-28-19, 01:42
Had an itch, and stopped by the first place that caught my eye—rookie mistake I know. I got on amazing legit massage here for 35 $ for the hour, but no hint of extras. There was even a sign in the room saying that they do professional massage only.

Really great massage for the price though.

Joe Pike
03-28-19, 10:43
Had an itch, and stopped by the first place that caught my eyerookie mistake I know. I got on amazing legit massage here for 35 $ for the hour, but no hint of extras. There was even a sign in the room saying that they do professional massage only.

Really great massage for the price though.Love those signs that say "no sex" and then they proceed to suck and fuck your brains out.

LostLimit
03-29-19, 01:40
Had an itch, and stopped by the first place that caught my eyerookie mistake I know. I got on amazing legit massage here for 35 $ for the hour, but no hint of extras. There was even a sign in the room saying that they do professional massage only.

Really great massage for the price though.Biggest hint that a massage parlor offers HE are cameras outside of store.

SaltyDog
03-29-19, 07:36
Biggest hint that a massage parlor offers HE are cameras outside of store.Don't forget the ones inside too. Just look at it and wave hello.

Pcpc1688
03-30-19, 21:07
Saw 2 hotties there today, had one for 120. It wasnt bad at all. YMMV.

Seniors that I know PM me.

For all others well, lets see what ya contributed lately.

PC out.

TheOtherGuy9
04-02-19, 22:06
Saw 2 hotties there today, had one for 120. It wasnt bad at all. YMMV.

Seniors that I know PM me.

For all others well, lets see what ya contributed lately.

PC out.Is this the place near Garvey and San Gabriel close to a liquid shop? If so I recently tried out a girl named Bobo there. Looked older than her pic (surprise) but did a solid BJ. 120 hhr / 160 hr went with the hhr. The new girls this week look promising so I will have to revisit again soon.

AznPryde21
04-03-19, 00:56
First time contributor. Tried a few places around the diamond bar area.

In walnut on golden springs: $35 for hour, $60 for HE. Average massage but not rushed for the HE.

In diamond bar on grand: $35 for 45 min, $50 for HE. Great massage but kinda rushed for HE.

Girls at both places are a bit older and did were pretty emotionless.

LoveGem
04-05-19, 15:40
Saw Frances recently, pretty much as described above without the ass play. Very discrete provider. Good quality and clean.Hi folks,

I am setting up a session with Frances. This will be my first time with her. Can you guys let me know if she does 1 full hour and what is the damage? I am actually looking for a good massage with he.

LoveGem
04-06-19, 15:42
Hi folks,

I am setting up a session with Frances. This will be my first time with her. Can you guys let me know if she does 1 full hour and what is the damage? I am actually looking for a good massage with he.Ended up seeing Frances. Most everything written about her in this forum is accurate. I set up an appointment and reach there at the exact time. The place is located within a business complex and is discreet. Easy street parking. She is definitely in her 50's and not much of a looker. Tells me to take off my clothes and lay face down on the massage table. Then the massage begins. It is definitely a soft massage for my taste. She uses oil and go from shoulder to your feet. I am somewhat liking the touch and rub, she has soft hands but again it's too soft of a massage. About 20-25 minutes of rub, she starts this soft touch with her fingers. It gets sensual and she reaches my butt and massages between my legs and touches my balls. I get a hard on. She reaches under and touches my cock lightly. After a few more minutes of sensual touching she tells me to flip over. Then she climbs on the top and does the move that everyone here wrote about how she has your legs over hers. Then she does the soft touch all over the body and starts massaging the balls and cock. She doesn't play with my butt at all (I am not into it anyway). I am enjoying the sensuality and turned on. She has a great technique and after about 15 minutes I explode and cum hard. She cleans me up with tissue and then massages some more. The entire session lasts for about 50 minutes. Total damage is 0. 8. I would say it was a good experience but not exceptional for me.

Pros. Discreet place, clean, she is a nice person, great technique for a handy, non rushed, sensual.

Cons. Not much of a looker, weak massage, wears clothes (pants and top) all along the massage.

I will repeat maybe in a few months. I am still looking to find that ever elusive massage place where you can get a real massage with a he.

Ocbarbarian
04-07-19, 19:08
Went to K spa late 9:30 ish but had an appt with E. She looked fantastis in a nice dress. Was roaming and felt some goo. Of course being a dumb ass perv I looked at and smelled it. I believe it was jizzz! WTF! I immediately got up sprayed alcohol on my hands got dressed went to rest room and bolted out of there straight home and into a deep clean bath! Whats up with these pros 'missing a spot' during clean up? So gross! Filthy! Be careful out there!Reminds me of a line I once heard: "You're going to need a stronger stomach if you're going to be back in the kitchen seeing how the sausage is made. ".

FoxHunter158
04-08-19, 05:13
$50 at the door, 25 year old latina, full menu and excellent service. Had some other choices but no need to look any further. A+.

Loki609
04-10-19, 04:47
I haven't been mongering for awhile. I had to do a job in Whittier and had a long lunch break.

I drove by a place called Rose Massage. I decided to forgo lunch and check out this place.

Upon entering, I noticed the closed door to the massage rooms, which is a good sign. I pressed the bell and a milfy Chinese lady came out in a tight pink dress. I speak a little mandarin. I asked about the rates and she quoted me $40 hhr. I agreed and she led me to the back room.

My provider was a petite Chinese lady about 30 years old and standing at about 5'2".

She starts the massage pretty light and I start roaming my hands and was not met with resistance. After about 5 minutes of soft touches she asks what kind of massage I wanted. I tell her I want a good massage and I tip big, while grabbing her ass. She says $120 for a really good massage. I ask if she can do $100. She agrees. She cleans me up and undresses. Her tits are on the smaller side since she was very petite. She starts with a HJ, mechanical and average. Then puts on a rubber and start a BJ which was also average. After that she stands up and let me slide my little guy into her pussy from behind. I start pounding for a good 5 minute and I was able to toss her around while doing so. After that she laid me down and rode me cowgirl style while I kept slapping her ass. Then I put her down on her back and went in her deep, she was moaning pretty loud and trying to cover her mouth. I finish in the mish position. Cleaned up, drank some water and left my tip. Thanks mamasan on the way out.

AsianLoverMan
04-11-19, 22:21
Visited from Phoenix today. Found an ad with address in unexpected place.

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/body-rubs/korean-chinese-massagecome-relaxbest-massage626-677-6968_i5977746

This in on Valley near 605 and 10 in El Monte.

Greeted by Katy, late 30 ish C-girl, spinner. 2 Jacksons for 1 hr. I always put my hands above my head. When the girl rubs her crotch on my hands, I know the door is open. After short super teasing, on flip accepted $. 1 for everything. Some unusually located tats.

Multiple positions and decent DT. Above average experience.

Loki609
04-12-19, 04:56
Anyone know what happen to this place? Used to be on valley and sunset in la puente/city of industry border, there were latinas and stayed opened late.So I was curious about this place. I have been around some of the Baldwin Park places and they were good. I decided to check this place out. It is in s plaza with some fast food joints and mechanic shops so it is very busy. Door is right next to the mechanic and everyone can see you go in. I am not sure if there is a backdoor.

It is advertised as Zun Zun Art Painting, no mention of massage anywhere. I go in and greeted by a hispanic papasan about 30's yo. I ask about the rates 40/70 hh / h. I go for the hhr. I go in and he locks the main door behind me (a good sign for fun). He leads me to a back room. It is dark and has glow in the dark writing around the walls. No graffiti but more like words of encouragement. I didn't really read them though. I guess it goes with their theme of art painting.

In comes my provider and to my disappointment, she was not my cup of tea. Short chunky latina lady named Susie. Maybe in her late 20's / early 30's. She was a little too thick for my taste. She comes in and apologizes that she just came to work and was not ready. She was in a shirt and shorts. She hasn't changed into her sexy outfit yet. She speaks good english BTW. Anyways, since I already paid I just tell her to massage my back with hard pressure. She gives a decent massage but with medium pressure. She teases around the butt area. On the flip she asks if I was ready for something else. Since I wasn't feeling her looks I opt for a HJ for $40.

She lubes me up and give a decent HJ. I finish and she cleans me up. I ask her about other providers there and she said they usually come later in the afternoon to night time and she is the only one working right now. I tip her and leave.

By the looks of it, this place screams FS. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good looking provider. However, everyone has their own taste so maybe someone else will like. If it was Susie again, I will not repeat. If there is another provider that I can see before I get in the room, I would consider it.

TenRedHens
04-12-19, 15:48
Went to simple to forget the previous night of kissingexpert. Can't remember name of provider even though I've seen her 5 pr 6 times haha. She has a great body you can some of her abs. She has bolts on that look nice but I hate the way fake tits feel.

We went through the motions. Her massage was alright but not enough teasing. She offered BBFS which made me feel gross. Right before we did 69 I did not eat but just the notion that someone might've gone in raw and she would have let me eat ahh nasty. Well I don't know if she offers to everyone but still.

Left with a $.60 dent and still hungry. I wanted Katie had a blast with her but it seems she is a YMMV situation.

I thought I'd start contributing. Been on this site a while and have used lots of info.

Later days boys.

Joe Pike
04-12-19, 20:40
Went to simple to forget the previous night of kissingexpert. Can't remember name of provider even though I've seen her 5 pr 6 times haha. She has a great body you can some of her abs. She has bolts on that look nice but I hate the way fake tits feel.

We went through the motions. Her massage was alright but not enough teasing. She offered BBFS which made me feel gross. Right before we did 69 I did not eat but just the notion that someone might've gone in raw and she would have let me eat ahh nasty. Well I don't know if she offers to everyone but still.

Left with a $.60 dent and still hungry. I wanted Katie had a blast with her but it seems she is a YMMV situation.

I thought I'd start contributing. Been on this site a while and have used lots of info.

Later days boys.You don't like the kissing expert? I think she's pretty cool.

WhoreMaster 91
04-13-19, 05:56

Later days boys.What was the rate for FS?

Fxguy
04-14-19, 01:39
Girls went back to Healing therapy?Is HT better now? Had great experiences in the past but about a year ago got a rude, drugged out girl and have been afraid to go back.

Smurf1246
04-14-19, 23:34

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/body-rubs/korean-chinese-massagecome-relaxbest-massage626-677-6968_i5977746

Greeted by Katy, late 30 ish C-girl, spinner. 2 Jacksons for 1 hr. I always put my hands above my head. When the girl rubs her crotch on my hands, I know the door is open. After short super teasing, on flip accepted $. 1 for everything. Some unusually located tats.

Multiple positions and decent DT. Above average experience.Can confirm the majority of this post is true.

However, name is Candy not Katy. Checked using mandarin.

Currently a one person show, so there will be interruptions once it gets busy.

Apparently once business picks up, more people will be hired.

TenRedHens
04-15-19, 15:53
You don't like the kissing expert? I think she's pretty cool.I do seen her many times. She is just not a looker.

TenRedHens
04-15-19, 15:55
What was the rate for FS?$. 60 all in. These girls try to upsell though. I know one that starts at $. 80 haha.

LostLimit
04-16-19, 03:57

Multiple positions and decent DT. Above average experience.Tried googling that address and popped on the middle of the street. Odd location. Is that the real address? Also how did you get the 1 hr for only 2 jacksons?

AsianLoverMan
04-17-19, 11:33
Tried googling that address and popped on the middle of the street. Odd location. Is that the real address? Also how did you get the 1 hr for only 2 jacksons?Its on Valley, between Durfee and Garvey, south side. Park on Cogswell, its around the corner.

MrBoz0
04-17-19, 23:58
Tried googling that address and popped on the middle of the street. Odd location. Is that the real address? Also how did you get the 1 hr for only 2 jacksons?12706 =12076.

I went the other day.

One lady show. So people keep coming in and bugging.

Very sketch. I don't recommend. Felt like a raid was about to come.

Crazys keep coming in and asking dumb ass questions.

LostLimit
04-19-19, 03:31
Ad online listed place as oriental massage acupuncture, but name of building is white lotus acupuncture, on peck rd. The place is normally LOCKED so is best if you call in advance before coming since I only saw 1 girl working at a time. I was interrupted several times by people knockign and ringing the doorbell during my session. Of course she didn't open the door but was still annoying. Girl was fairly young probably late 20's, Chinese. Told me was her first day working there. Massage was mediocre, just some light touching. Asked for 1. 2 for FS, I negotiated to. 8. Was a good bang but she was pretty quiet entire time. Didn't want to take off entire clothes, not sure why since door was locked and we were the only ones there. Overall a good place for a FS if you want extreme privacy.

LovesToSploog
04-21-19, 22:06
That place is FS, don't be afraid to walk out, say if they got anyone else and if they don't then just come back later. However I understand, the little head sometimes is hard to ignore.

So I was curious about this place. I have been around some of the Baldwin Park places and they were good. I decided to check this place out. It is in s plaza with some fast food joints and mechanic shops so it is very busy. Door is right next to the mechanic and everyone can see you go in. I am not sure if there is a backdoor.

It is advertised as Zun Zun Art Painting, no mention of massage anywhere. I go in and greeted by a hispanic papasan about 30's yo. I ask about the rates 40/70 hh / h. I go for the hhr. I go in and he locks the main door behind me (a good sign for fun). He leads me to a back room. It is dark and has glow in the dark writing around the walls. No graffiti but more like words of encouragement. I didn't really read them though. I guess it goes with their theme of art painting.

In comes my provider and to my disappointment, she was not my cup of tea. Short chunky latina lady named Susie. Maybe in her late 20's / early 30's. She was a little too thick for my taste. She comes in and apologizes that she just came to work and was not ready. She was in a shirt and shorts. She hasn't changed into her sexy outfit yet. She speaks good english BTW. Anyways, since I already paid I just tell her to massage my back with hard pressure. She gives a decent massage but with medium pressure. She teases around the butt area. On the flip she asks if I was ready for something else. Since I wasn't feeling her looks I opt for a HJ for $40.

She lubes me up and give a decent HJ. I finish and she cleans me up. I ask her about other providers there and she said they usually come later in the afternoon to night time and she is the only one working right now. I tip her and leave.

By the looks of it, this place screams FS. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good looking provider. However, everyone has their own taste so maybe someone else will like. If it was Susie again, I will not repeat. If there is another provider that I can see before I get in the room, I would consider it.

LostLimit
04-24-19, 00:46
So I was curious about this place. I have been around some of the Baldwin Park places and they were good. I decided to check this place out. It is in s plaza with some fast food joints and mechanic shops so it is very busy. Door is right next to the mechanic and everyone can see you go in. I am not sure if there is a backdoor.

By the looks of it, this place screams FS. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good looking provider. However, everyone has their own taste so maybe someone else will like. If it was Susie again, I will not repeat. If there is another provider that I can see before I get in the room, I would consider it.Been there once. Had an okay looking latina, a little on the chubby side for me. Overcharged for FS so I left.

The Tall Man
04-24-19, 14:14
The Tall Man has not been in the US or California for the past many months as I am down in South America where the pussy is cheap, beautiful and plenty. If only I had 3 dicks on me they could be used daily.

The Tall Man.

Loki609
04-25-19, 04:39
That place is FS, don't be afraid to walk out, say if they got anyone else and if they don't then just come back later. However I understand, the little head sometimes is hard to ignore.Anyone you suggest to specifically ask for?

AhardLanding
04-25-19, 15:20
The Tall Man has not been in the US or California for the past many months as I am down in South America where the pussy is cheap, beautiful and plenty. If only I had 3 dicks on me they could be used daily.

The Tall Man.You are our hero. Which countries?

Loki609
04-25-19, 19:35
I went to a place called Urban Treatment Spa around 1 pm and Korean mamasan told me provider was with a client. So I walked to Ace Spa, which is a few stores down.

Korean mamasan greets me and I ask for a massage. I pay the entrance free of $50/ hhr. She leads me into a room towards the middle. I ask her if I can see who the providers. She leaves and in walks an Asian (probably Korean) provider with a black dress, about 35 years old (maybe older or younger, you can never really tell with Asians), normal body type with a decent pair of tits (C). She is not a bad looker. She leaves and in walks a Latina lady with a dark blue skin tight dress. She is about 30 years old, normal body build (not fat, not skinny), but with great curves. Once I saw her I knew I wanted her to rub me down. She introduced herself as Savannah with good English. She leaves and MMS walks back in. I tell her I want the Latina one.

I undress and lay on my back waiting for my curvy goddess. She walks in with her massage stuff and lotions up my upper back and arms. I try to play grabbby grabby and was not met with any resistance. She pays special attention to the ass area while I let out some grunts. From the butt area, she reaches down and yanks out my little guy and she plays a little with my balls. After a few minutes of this teasing, she asks me to flip over. By this time I already have a semi chub so I don't even cover up with the towel. She caresses my chest area for a little bit and goes straight to my little guy. She asks what I was here for while still jerking me. I tell her everything. She says $170 but we agree at $120. I think she was trying to start high since she already got me excited.

She cleans my guy and asks me to use some hand sanitizer. She takes off her dress and there was nothing underneath. She shows me her tits, a nice D size. She puts on the condom on me and starts sucking. The BJ was good, I had better, but it had good up and down motion, some twists and she used her hands too. As she was sucking, I rub her pussy. She was already wet. I was able to stick my finger in while she kept sucking. After a few minutes, she gets up and jumps on my dick and rides me. I was able to play with her tits and curvy body. She bounces up and down, up and down, then stops and move her hips in a circular motion to really swallow up my dick with her pussy. Then she spins around in a RCG position. A little more of the same, up and down, and grinding. Sensing I was about to blow she gets off and slaps my dick. That caught me off guard. She then leans on the bed and present her pussy in a standing doggy position and tell me to fuck her. I follow her instructions and dog pound away. After some heavy thrusts, she is moaning pretty loud. I stop and tell her I want to look at her face and finish in mish. She lays on the bed and I continue pounding until I finish. She tells me to lay down. She cleans me up, wipes me down, gets dressed and brings me some water. I give her the tip and thanked MMS on my way out.

Maxen
05-01-19, 11:26
Anyone been recently?? Curious.

Thanks.Went there and biz as usual, except they're super slow, so theyre willing to bargain for extras.

Went in dropped some names and got 'new' petite MILF with a nice body, friendly and fun and gave a decent massage before flip! A+ imo.

Rinzaku
05-02-19, 00:30
New here, thought I'd check out 123 since a bunch of you guys were saying it's still open (or maybe re-opened? Once you're in the plaza, you'll want to walk behind the complex and into the back parking lot. Once there, you'll see a shady looking open door with a dilapidated "123" sign hanging over it. When you walk in, bang a right and go up the stairs. At the top, continue down a sketchy looking hallway. Bang a right. You'll be in another hallway that looks even shadier than the last one. Everything's falling apart, doors are padlocked, looks like the building is due to be demolished in a week. Don't worry, it'll seem like a warlock is going to be right around the corner, but trust me, you're in the right place. Keep going. Then, you'll see it. A door covered in beads and Christmas lights! Just stand there and a lady will open the door and invite you in, no need to knock.

The place itself is relatively nice. I was greeted by Coco and paid. 4 to MMS. Coco then took me inside the room and was very pleasant to me.

L. 7. She wasn't the best looking one there (the girls at 123 are really good looking compared to most places), but wasn't bad. Considering she was about mid to late 30's, she looked quite nice. A bit on the chubby side, but definitely not fat.

A. 6. She was quiet nice to me throughout. Relatively enthusiastic. Toward the end however, was kinda rushing me (I was taking a while), but that's understandable. A couple of fake smiles, but no harm no foul. Not exactly GFE, but it was decent.

S. 6. Came in in a black nightie. During the massage she brushed her knockers on my head, then she pushed her kitty up onto my arm during backrub, and finally straddled me and rubbed her kitty on my ass. Only wanted HJ, but on the flip she felt up my junk and put my hand on her kitty, then she whipped out her tit and gestured, "everything?" Couldn't say no LOL. After alcohol wipes, she put the rubber on with her mouth, then we did CBJ, followed by CG, RCG, Mish, DATY, and more. She finished me CBJ and HJ as per my request. Cleaned up with sanitary wipes, which is always a plus in my book because towels are disgusting IMO.

She wanted 1.2 for FS but I told her 1. Was as much as I could go. She settled on 1. Quickly. Total damage was 1.4 She gave me water after the deed was done, and even sat down and chatted with me for a bit in Mandarin. Paid my respects to MMS and left feeling satisfied, but terrified of any necromancers that may be lurking in that dungeon of a hallway.

Lift Her Up
05-02-19, 02:00
I went to a place called Urban Treatment Spa around 1 pm and Korean mamasan told me provider was with a client. So I walked to Ace Spa, which is a few stores down.Just a general word of caution about Whittier: Eight or ten years ago LE quietly busted a place in Whittier, then took it over with undercover LE women posing as providers. They arrested several of our fellows, taking them to the station for what they called "hard booking. " So, before getting a session at any place in Whittier for the first time, I drop in a few days beforehand to see who's there. Then when I go for real, I make sure I recognize at least one of the girls there. Just' sayin'.

Lift Her Up.

Loki609
05-02-19, 03:12
Just a general word of caution about Whittier: Eight or ten years ago LE quietly busted a place in Whittier, then took it over with undercover LE women posing as providers. They arrested several of our fellows, taking them to the station for what they called "hard booking. " So, before getting a session at any place in Whittier for the first time, I drop in a few days beforehand to see who's there. Then when I go for real, I make sure I recognize at least one of the girls there. Just' sayin'.

Lift Her Up.That sounds horrible. I guess I won't be visiting places in Whittier anymore.

Whittier have their own police dept. Probably have nothing else to do.

Do you know if they planted their own PPS / MMS?

LovesToSploog
05-02-19, 18:49
Anyone you suggest to specifically ask for?Sorry man, wish I was more helpful, I don't hunt in the US anymore. It's been almost two years since I've been there, I had some chick from Mexicali and she was great, told me for $100 more she'd let me fuck in the ass. I doubt she is there though.

The Camel
05-03-19, 01:57
New here, thought I'd check out 123 since a bunch of you guys were saying it's still open (or maybe re-opened? Once you're in the plaza, you'll want to walk behind the complex and into the back parking lot. Once there, you'll see a shady looking open door with a dilapidated "123" sign hanging over it. When you walk in, bang a right and go up the stairs. At the top, continue down a sketchy looking hallway. Bang a right. You'll be in another hallway that looks even shadier than the last one. Everything's falling apart, doors are padlocked, looks like the building is due to be demolished in a week. Don't worry, it'll seem like a warlock is going to be right around the corner, but trust me, you're in the right place. Keep going. Then, you'll see it. A door covered in beads and Christmas lights! Just stand there and a lady will open the door and invite you in, no need to knock.

The place itself is relatively nice. I was greeted by Coco and paid. 4 to MMS. Coco then took me inside the room and was very pleasant to me.

L. 7. She wasn't the best looking one there (the girls at 123 are really good looking compared to most places), but wasn't bad. Considering she was about mid to late 30's, she looked quite nice. A bit on the chubby side, but definitely not fat.

A. 6. She was quiet nice to me throughout. Relatively enthusiastic. Toward the end however, was kinda rushing me (I was taking a while), but that's understandable. A couple of fake smiles, but no harm no foul. Not exactly GFE, but it was decent.

S. 6. Came in in a black nightie. During the massage she brushed her knockers on my head, then she pushed her kitty up onto my arm during backrub, and finally straddled me and rubbed her kitty on my ass. Only wanted HJ, but on the flip she felt up my junk and put my hand on her kitty, then she whipped out her tit and gestured, "everything?" Couldn't say no LOL. After alcohol wipes, she put the rubber on with her mouth, then we did CBJ, followed by CG, RCG, Mish, DATY, and more. She finished me CBJ and HJ as per my request. Cleaned up with sanitary wipes, which is always a plus in my book because towels are disgusting IMO.

She wanted 1.2 for FS but I told her 1. Was as much as I could go. She settled on 1. Quickly. Total damage was 1.4 She gave me water after the deed was done, and even sat down and chatted with me for a bit in Mandarin. Paid my respects to MMS and left feeling satisfied, but terrified of any necromancers that may be lurking in that dungeon of a hallway.LOL! Sketchy Sketchy Sketchy is putting it mildly of what you'll encounter here until you get to the actual MP entrance. Walk through and you're in another world. Just as you described. Still a little odd. Kind of looks like an old old old time brothel that was designed by a 5th rate Hollywood set designer. Haven't been there for years but service was usually decent to excellent and inexpensive though the girls were MILF to middle age. Your description is hilarious and perfect as to my memories. Great first review!

Crujito
05-03-19, 17:15
Have someone see Nina lately.

BenderOver
05-11-19, 02:08
Have someone see Nina lately.Nina I think is actually Nene and she's not as good as the last report suggested. She's not submissive and she doesn't like to do BBFS. Her BBBJ is lackluster also. To confirm, this is the Chinese girl that has a very eastern european looking nose on her. Sharp little nose with deep socket eyes. About 10 pounds overweight. Mostly a 6. 5 in the face and about a 7. 0 in the body.

I didn't' see her about a week ago when I went, but goddamn the entire line up was a mess.

Cindy's gained like 25 pounds since she's started, and she's terrible in the sack.

Anne shouldn't be in the business as she's about a 4. 5 in the face and 5. 0 in the body. She's about 25 years older than she should be also.

Lucy is a new old lady there and I tried her out. Holy shit I couldn't get it hard. Ultimately, I could only degrade myself enough to get a HJ and be done with it. 40+40.

Coco's on vacation for two weeks.

Cici wasn't working that day.

Crujito
05-12-19, 17:05
Cici wasn't working that day. I hear it before I don't know if is true.

Cwb1919
05-18-19, 19:23
That sounds horrible. I guess I won't be visiting places in Whittier anymore.

Whittier have their own police dept. Probably have nothing else to do.

Do you know if they planted their own PPS / MMS?I frequent various places in Whittier. Some FS, some not. Including one that is literally across the street from the Whittier PD headquarters. I've never felt that any have been "infiltrated. " My post history doesn't reflect this because I don't always leave reviews but feel free to PM for recommendations.

Member #6548
05-20-19, 16:25
Before anyone asks, no I am not the person in the video, I just happened to run across it. Did some intense online researching / lurking, and concluded this was cici / linda from simple pho? Just need to confirm? Also has anyone seen her recently? I've got a thing for girls with tattoos and she seems milfy with tattoos so wondering if she's still worth visiting or if their has been any attitude changes etc that I should know about.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ca1a4d9834b3

EastHornDog14
05-21-19, 00:07
Before anyone asks, no I am not the person in the video, I just happened to run across it. Did some intense online researching / lurking, and concluded this was cici / linda from simple pho? Just need to confirm? Also has anyone seen her recently? I've got a thing for girls with tattoos and she seems milfy with tattoos so wondering if she's still worth visiting or if their has been any attitude changes etc that I should know about.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ca1a4d9834b3That's definitely Cici. She's kind of a dead fish and I can empathize with having a thing for girls with tatts. I think she had some ink on her arm (s) and lower back. Oh and just and FYI, she is definitely known to upsell.

Nini is a little more aggressive and is a bit more fun. Yoyo flew the coop a while back and it looked like there was another lady that took her place. Looked like a 40 sih Asian.

WhoreMaster 91
05-21-19, 06:28
That's definitely Cici. She's kind of a dead fish and I can empathize with having a thing for girls with tatts. I think she had some ink on her arm (s) and lower back. Oh and just and FYI, she is definitely known to upsell.

Nini is a little more aggressive and is a bit more fun. Yoyo flew the coop a while back and it looked like there was another lady that took her place. Looked like a 40 sih Asian.Is cici the most attractive girl there?

EastHornDog14
05-21-19, 11:07
Is cici the most attractive girl there?I suppose it depends on one's preferences, but relative to Nini and the others I guess you could say Cici is the better looking of the group there.

HexenDuction
05-21-19, 11:44
That's definitely Cici. She's kind of a dead fish and I can empathize with having a thing for girls with tatts. I think she had some ink on her arm (s) and lower back. Oh and just and FYI, she is definitely known to upsell.

Nini is a little more aggressive and is a bit more fun. Yoyo flew the coop a while back and it looked like there was another lady that took her place. Looked like a 40 sih Asian.I disagree about Cici. I think of her as a former REAL WILD CHILD who can still get pretty wild!

Who else gives a PSE BBBJ (leave your suggestions above)?

Bring your A game and she will reciprocate if she's FEELIN' YOU (said in a VIC THE BRICK voice)!

FrankTheTank78
05-21-19, 12:45
Is cici the most attractive girl there?Maybe you should toftt and find out, then maybe for once you'll have something to report rather than ask another 200+ noob questions.

Converg
05-22-19, 13:35
Visiting from out of town. First time to this place in Whittier and MT Betty was awesome. Totally sexy and hot young latina (estimate about 30) with C / D manmades that look great. She'd be a looker at any Vegas beach party. Greeted me in tight fitting dress and directly proceeded to fondling the boys until I stopped her from making this a 3 minute session. She was willing to please from the very start, no BS, all about delivering what I wanted. Got naked and did the whole body slide up and down my back. Flipped, CBJ, CFS, mish, doggie, cg. The works basically. Highly recommend.

Danny2
05-22-19, 14:30
Went to Acu Care and needless to say I ran out of there quick.

Stay away! Don't go the lady is ugly as F.

BobTailr
05-22-19, 22:43
Sorry but I didn't know where to post this. Spent a couple of nights in Burbank and now will be out in Calabasas. What are my best options from here and how far do I need to drive?

MrSunnyHills
05-23-19, 00:06
Sorry but I didn't know where to post this. Spent a couple of nights in Burbank and now will be out in Calabasas. What are my best options from here and how far do I need to drive?Calabasas is in the west sude San Fernando Valley. Try posting in the SFV forum.

ZXK99
05-23-19, 03:20
Visiting from out of town. First time to this place in Whittier and MT Betty was awesome. Totally sexy and hot young latina (estimate about 30) with C / D manmades that look great. She'd be a looker at any Vegas beach party. Greeted me in tight fitting dress and directly proceeded to fondling the boys until I stopped her from making this a 3 minute session. She was willing to please from the very start, no BS, all about delivering what I wanted. Got naked and did the whole body slide up and down my back. Flipped, CBJ, CFS, mish, doggie, cg. The works basically. Highly recommend.Curious what was the damage house and tip?

DunKirk666
05-23-19, 09:41
Visiting from out of town. First time to this place in Whittier and MT Betty was awesome. Totally sexy and hot young latina (estimate about 30) with C / D manmades that look great. She'd be a looker at any Vegas beach party. Greeted me in tight fitting dress and directly proceeded to fondling the boys until I stopped her from making this a 3 minute session. She was willing to please from the very start, no BS, all about delivering what I wanted. Got naked and did the whole body slide up and down my back. Flipped, CBJ, CFS, mish, doggie, cg. The works basically. Highly recommend.Been there twice and had bad experiences both times. Both Latinas were fat (not thick) and were complete hustlers. Sex was mechanical and super rushed. They had me out on like 15 minutes. What a joke. Place was kinda dirty and seemed like the towels were moldy and probably not changed to often. Not recommended. Better to continue on to El Monte or San Gabriel for much better options.

PlayerN818
05-23-19, 13:21
Sorry but I didn't know where to post this. Spent a couple of nights in Burbank and now will be out in Calabasas. What are my best options from here and how far do I need to drive?Thousand Oaks has a few places. Check out the Ventura Thread.

Leche
05-24-19, 01:58
That guy is an ass. Should not post videos like this with clear faces.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ca1a4d9834b3

SloppySmiles
05-25-19, 22:30
That guy is an ass. Should not post videos like this with clear faces.I agree that guy sucks for putting her on a famous video site. Something like that can lead to serious suicidal thoughts.

KevAmps
05-25-19, 23:57
Went to Acu Care and needless to say I ran out of there quick.

Stay away! Don't go the lady is ugly as F.Not surprised if the talent there is not everyone's preference. I went there three times in 2017-2018, usually a Saturday or Sunday, and got two somewhat decent-looking but nice-bodied providers. The reason I went back more than once is that I got really enthusiastic service each time. With the slightly less attractive one, whose name I've forgotten in my long absence, it felt like I was being seduced and made love to. And I liked that. It was like a GFE, but with protection.

Been there twice and had bad experiences both times. Both Latinas were fat (not thick) and were complete hustlers. Sex was mechanical and super rushed. They had me out on like 15 minutes. What a joke. Place was kinda dirty and seemed like the towels were moldy and probably not changed to often. Not recommended. Better to continue on to El Monte or San Gabriel for much better options.Wow, bad luck. UTS is my go-to Latina spot in the SGV precisely because I have never gotten a fat provider. Been there around 20 times, although t I haven't been there in a while due to health reasons, so maybe things have changed since then.

HexenDuction
05-26-19, 08:52
I agree that guy sucks for putting her on a famous video site. Something like that can lead to serious suicidal thoughts.He took it down a couple of days ago.

TheNoob
05-30-19, 14:32
Went out to see my atf at Bauhinia, had not visited for about about 2 months.

Called for an appointment for Michelle. I always got FIV, Was able to suck on those a / barely b cups.

Panties off and a great massage for. 4 plus the door fee. Now her service is terrible, money hungry wants 60-80.

And started asking for money upfront. She claims other people have been tipping more than 60.

Continued with the deed and probably won't be returning, she was the only decent one there imo.

Couple days after I visited mengs early around 11 am, Parker and entered in the rear entrance. I got minly or Millie, or min lee.

Could not figure out her name. That place is so noisy! I could hear the longer in the next room.

Looks she was 6. 5 b cups and nice ass for an Asian. It wasn't amazing but it worked for me. The don't ask for more than a massage made me chuckle. Anyway after the below average massage she started on the boys with out any mention of price.

And I really like that. Very mechanical jackhammering. Not my cup of herbal tea, left. 4 and she was happy.

Probably won't repeat as it is super busy.

Sound7
05-31-19, 00:55
Found a juice place right behind the Thai eatery. 900 block El M. In the south east corner of the same plaza. Decent massage place.

Near 800 block, city of M. Unusual setup. PM okay. Seeking info. Thank You for any clarification.

WhoreMaster 91
06-03-19, 22:26
Whats up with Puente did it close still open? No morw hot girls?

Loki609
06-04-19, 00:52
Whats up with Puente did it close still open? No morw hot girls?I stopped by Puente Spa a few weeks ago. I read a report that it was closed down. I walked in and asked MMS for half hour. She told me masseuse went to the store and will be back in 15 minutes. I asked her if they were closed for a bit, and she said no. I didn't have much time so I left without seeing the provider.

DunKirk666
06-04-19, 22:36
I stopped by Puente Spa a few weeks ago. I read a report that it was closed down. I walked in and asked MMS for half hour. She told me masseuse went to the store and will be back in 15 minutes. I asked her if they were closed for a bit, and she said no. I didn't have much time so I left without seeing the provider.The talent here has tanked IMHO. Nothing like it used to be. Now it's just tired and old. Time to move on.

Maxen
06-06-19, 13:54
She started at Kingdom back in the day with Annie the mms. Well Annie has a new 'Rose' very fun and petite, nice rack, good service etc she reminded me of Rose but cuter. her name is Lily

WhoreMaster 91
06-08-19, 06:29
The talent here has tanked IMHO. Nothing like it used to be. Now it's just tired and old. Time to move on.How so? I don't mind if they are korean milfs.

DunKirk666
06-09-19, 10:44
How so? I don't mind if they are korean milfs.Maybe you don't but that ain't my thing. I want my kimchi young and fresh. What I found there was old and tired. Bad attitude and mechanical performance didn't help and screams "stay away". Never going back. Too many better options available in the area.

AhardLanding
06-09-19, 16:10
She started at Kingdom back in the day with Annie the mms. Well Annie has a new 'Rose' very fun and petite, nice rack, good service etc she reminded me of Rose but cuter. her name is LilyNew Rose/Lily is at the place close to Pizza?

Man, you EVER track down Ace Rose. ! I have large amounts of money for her. She turned me down once at ACE. I should have just pulled out my roll and starting flipping until she said yes. Had the pleasure of 1/2 a massage from her while waiting for Ellie to get free (finish fucking a fellow monger in the next room). Left me panting for more.

GardnerTrucker
06-09-19, 16:57
She started at Kingdom back in the day with Annie the mms. Well Annie has a new 'Rose' very fun and petite, nice rack, good service etc she reminded me of Rose but cuter. her name is LilyHey Maxen.

So where's this new Rose named Lily at. I've been looking for someone like her since Ace has moved on. I'd like to sample this Lily. Dm me when you get a chance.

DunKirk666
06-09-19, 23:37
She started at Kingdom back in the day with Annie the mms. Well Annie has a new 'Rose' very fun and petite, nice rack, good service etc she reminded me of Rose but cuter. her name is LilyAnnie / Anna has quite a nice stable of talent lately.

Maxen
06-10-19, 16:03
New Rose/Lily is at the place close to Pizza?

Man, you EVER track down Ace Rose. ! I have large amounts of money for her. She turned me down once at ACE. I should have just pulled out my roll and starting flipping until she said yes. Had the pleasure of 1/2 a massage from her while waiting for Ellie to get free (finish fucking a fellow monger in the next room). Left me panting for more.Thats one I'd like to try again Ellie was an atf. You've got good taste!!

Maxen
06-10-19, 16:46
Hey Maxen.

So where's this new Rose named Lily at. I've been looking for someone like her since Ace has moved on. I'd like to sample this Lily. Dm me when you get a chance.Yes sir, your wish is my command, LOL.

Maxen
06-10-19, 16:46
Annie / Anna has quite a nice stable of talent lately.I agree, stepping up her game again.

Socalimp
06-10-19, 17:08
I agree, stepping up her game again.Looking for get the same info, your inbox is full.

NamNor
06-10-19, 20:35
Always been reading, time to contribute.

First successful he. Walked in back door. Pay mms. 4 / hr. Took me to nice private room with full size door. MMS was my therapist also. Guess in late 40's, 4/10. (Dimmed lights and thoughts of Jav helped). She allowed me to roam underneath, revealed some large juicy melons. Handy was okay nothing special. Not rushed. Spent rest of hour left light body massage so felt good after. Tipped her. 4 . She was happy. Gave her hug on way out. Probably no return visit- still too many parlors to try.

Rammer
06-10-19, 22:53
Yes sir, your wish is my command, LOL.Ellie was a favorite for a lot of people for good reason. Rose was always not available. I was having fun with Eva until your last report of the discharge on your hand. Would love some information on how to find Annie and her friends. Thanks. Ram.

Maxen
06-11-19, 11:46
Ellie was a favorite for a lot of people for good reason. Rose was always not available. I was having fun with Eva until your last report of the discharge on your hand. Would love some information on how to find Annie and her friends. Thanks. Ram.Yup bummed out about eva. safety/hygiene first

CrunchTime
06-13-19, 05:43
Are there any establishments that are open 24/7 or long past midnight? Even surrounding cities seem to be open until midnight at the latest.

Maxen
06-14-19, 17:15
Got a PM asking how do I get this or that from the MT you mentioned, LOL! Remember I'm just sharing MY experience and how you're treated depends on YOU. YourMileageMayVary. What I Post is MY experience, and what you get might / will be differnent, but at least you get an idea of their service which you could possibly get.

HornDog626
06-14-19, 23:27
Hit up simple today and there's a new girl. Katy. Late 30's early 40's. Petite with natural a's. Took her for a test drive. Good massage then flip. Asked for 1. 2 for cfs, but I never pay more than 1. So she takes it. Asks for money first. I normally pay after, but f it. Comes back with rubber, puts it on, CBJ which was ok. Then she gets on top. She gets in the groove and she rides the whole time. All in all. I'd say 6. 5/10. Maybe not my type. So check out and see how you like. Apparently she only works Friday's and Saturdays.

Scotchman
06-17-19, 02:36
Are there any establishments that are open 24/7 or long past midnight? Even surrounding cities seem to be open until midnight at the latest.You might try York and Verdugo, in Eagle Rock area.

JorgeHunt
06-17-19, 02:58
You might try York and Verdugo, in Eagle Rock area.Ahhh the infamous scotchman. Anyways I thought they closed the one verdugo:0.

Scotchman
06-18-19, 12:13
I thought they closed the one verdugo:0.Your mission JorgeHunt, should you choose to accept it, is to go and find out. As always, should you be caught or killed, President Trump will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in ten seconds. Good luck, JorgeHunt.

DickensCider
06-18-19, 19:32
Are there any establishments that are open 24/7 or long past midnight? Even surrounding cities seem to be open until midnight at the latest.Try the place in La Puente at 13200 E. Valley. I know they're open until 2. 626.XXX. 1282.

Maxen
06-19-19, 15:02
Met MT at 10 pm, after MT asks for ride home, she says it few miles away, after fun I drive her home and she's acting like its a date in the car LOL! Get to her place which is a CAMP I've been to before years ago. Walk her to her door cause I'm curious if its still a CAMP, hugs and kisses me good night and we get into it and inside we go for round 2 my first 'bargain' all nighter, longevity in the game finally paying off!

Wireless91910
06-19-19, 15:12
Maxen, well done. Take my hat off to you!

[UOTE=Maxen;4325649]Met MT at 10 pm, after MT asks for ride home, she says it few miles away, after fun I drive her home and she's acting like its a date in the car LOL! Get to her place which is a CAMP I've been to before years ago. Walk her to her door cause I'm curious if its still a CAMP, hugs and kisses me good night and we get into it and inside we go for round 2 my first 'bargain' all nighter, longevity in the game finally paying off! QUOTE].

SaltyDog
06-20-19, 10:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DayDreamerLoco
06-21-19, 12:43
Met MT at 10 pm, after MT asks for ride home, she says it few miles away, after fun I drive her home and she's acting like its a date in the car LOL! Get to her place which is a CAMP I've been to before years ago. Walk her to her door cause I'm curious if its still a CAMP, hugs and kisses me good night and we get into it and inside we go for round 2 my first 'bargain' all nighter, longevity in the game finally paying off!Are you refering to the same pizza place that was popular a couple years ago that has foot massage in the main room and body massage rooms in the 'back' building?

MrBoz0
06-21-19, 13:44
Are there camp's in el monte?

Are they as good as miya or huntington muscatel?

The Tall Man
06-24-19, 19:14
I have been away for a long time as I have been playing way down south in South America for the past over one-half year.

I have been very active posting on the ISG site (sister site) and look forward to getting reacquainted with the ladies in LA once again.

The Tall Man.

WhoreMaster 91
06-25-19, 06:40
I have been away for a long time as I have been playing way down south in South America for the past over one-half year.

I have been very active posting on the ISG site (sister site) and look forward to getting reacquainted with the ladies in LA once again.

The Tall Man.Have you tried the chongos in Ecuador or Peru? I would stay in SA everything here is dry and not worth it.

Maxen
06-26-19, 12:08
Qiqi is fun there, gnd fobby 'younger' then lilli but a good time as well. Have fun. very liberal with oil, almost nuru like, no discussion over funds, just went to work and satisfied to finish DS left a ben and out the door.

CrunchTime
06-26-19, 20:40
Qiqi is fun there, gnd fobby 'younger' then lilli but a good time as well. Have fun. very liberal with oil, almost nuru like, no discussion over funds, just went to work and satisfied to finish DS left a ben and out the door.I can't find this place on google maps, can you give me more info?

AhardLanding
06-27-19, 00:00

The Tall Man.Welcome the fuck back.

How is your espanol or Portuguese these days. Or I suppose even Dutch if you went to Suriname.

AhardLanding
06-27-19, 00:01
I can't find this place on google maps, can you give me more info?That requires ALOT of RTFF to figure out.

Madisongrove
06-28-19, 02:31
Any idea where Linda from Vivid is currently residing?

Corleonedon27
07-01-19, 23:00
I went to this plce by accident, bcs I curious with the cafe in the area, LOL anyway, the plce not bad, but the area too shady bcs many homeless at n8 ght. The massage was normal, but what made me dissatisfied was they gave me the different masseuse. I thought my masseuse was the girl with big jugs. Do yall have try this place? I'm curiousnwiththe big jugs lady, do yall know her name? Next time I will straight to her. LOL.

The Tall Man
07-02-19, 20:00
Have you tried the chongos in Ecuador or Peru? I would stay in SA everything here is dry and not worth it.Yes I did, in Ecuador, a crazy experience and with more sweet delicious pussy in Colombia, much more than my dick could handle in 10 lifetimes you are right I should stay in SA.

This place is dead, I don't even want to tell you all what I pay in Colombia for a sweet and fresh 18 to 22 yo with beautiful face and body and wants to please a man.

The Tall Man.

WhoreMaster 91
07-03-19, 06:00
Yes I did, in Ecuador, a crazy experience and with more sweet delicious pussy in Colombia, much more than my dick could handle in 10 lifetimes you are right I should stay in SA.

This place is dead, I don't even want to tell you all what I pay in Colombia for a sweet and fresh 18 to 22 yo with beautiful face and body and wants to please a man.

The Tall Man.This place is hopeless We don't have the freedoms that Colombia and many other countries have, Santa Fe Bogota pussy heaven.

Leche
07-05-19, 02:18
Yes I did, in Ecuador, a crazy experience and with more sweet delicious pussy in Colombia, much more than my dick could handle in 10 lifetimes you are right I should stay in SA.

The Tall Man.Would love to hear more.

Which city do you recommend, Medelin?

Seeking Sex
07-05-19, 23:46
Wanted to try a new place and checked rubmaps. Picked up not sad massage spa on Valley in Rosemead. I don't remember the name but another Chinese MILF. The massage was just light touch and rub. Negotiated 80 for everything and it was covered of course. After the deed gave some more head and shoulder massage. Then had a glass of water and I was on my way. Just a so so experience, not sure if I will repeat with so many more places to try out.

Maxen
07-06-19, 12:56
Was going to go parked and was approached by homelss, left and parked elsewhere with more pedestrian traffic, approached again by same person so I just left, I feel their pain but when they interfere with my mongoring, F them! LOL.

DunKirk666
07-06-19, 22:27
Was going to go parked and was approached by homelss, left and parked elsewhere with more pedestrian traffic, approached again by same person so I just left, I feel their pain but when they interfere with my mongoring, F them! LOL.They only interfere with your mongering because you let them. I visited 123 today and parked in the back. Walked up the back stairs and no one bothered me. Came back out and my car was fine and the homeless who hang out in the back lot kept to themselves.

Maxen
07-07-19, 16:57
They only interfere with your mongering because you let them. I visited 123 today and parked in the back. Walked up the back stairs and no one bothered me. Came back out and my car was fine and the homeless who hang out in the back lot kept to themselves.Mostley left cause I got a new ride and she and partner said to me 'nice ride, we can watch for you, so nothing happens to it. " didn't feel like worrying so I just left, simple parking lot just as bad.

DayDreamerLoco
07-10-19, 15:03
Mostley left cause I got a new ride and she and partner said to me 'nice ride, we can watch for you, so nothing happens to it. " didn't feel like worrying so I just left, simple parking lot just as bad.I"m in the same camp as Maxen. Would not enjoy my session knowing someone is 'watching' my ride. The anxiety probably keeps Jr from rising.

BenderOver
07-10-19, 23:02
Went to check out GTW because I saw a cutie there last time that I couldn't wait for.

I thought I saw who it was, but it turned out to be the same Reject from last time named Kaykay.

Looks face 7 when she's standing there dressed. Laying down, the fat just moves around and she starts to look like Roseanne and becomes a 6. Body same thing, 7 standing, laying down OMG she's so fat and becomes a 6.

Attitude sucks 6. No kissing, no sucking on breasts, no BBBJ. And she asked for 160 to start, went down to 120, and took 3 minutes to haggle her down to 100.

Service sucks at 4. See above.

Entry 40. Tip 100. Hhr I think.

Repeat Recommend. No / no.

I couldn't finish. The movement of the blubber, the face, the fake moans, it was just all too much for me. I went limp. She was so loose that I tried a little trick with my limp 2" dick. I pulled all the way out and just for stupids sake I rammed my hip forward as firmly as possible and I entered her still, 2" limp dick and all. Goddamnit her pussy was that big. I swear if I was at the right angle, my nuts would have fallen into her pussy too.

JorgeHunt
07-11-19, 03:29
Was going to go parked and was approached by homelss, left and parked elsewhere with more pedestrian traffic, approached again by same person so I just left, I feel their pain but when they interfere with my mongoring, F them! LOL.I either ignore the fuck out of them (no eye contact / airpods on) or just give them my mean face.

Maxen
07-11-19, 12:52
I"m in the same camp as Maxen. Would not enjoy my session knowing someone is 'watching' my ride. The anxiety probably keeps Jr from rising.With you on that, plus I'm dumb, I leave way too many valuables in the car. That's why I like purple, cause they have monitors in the room and I can see who's around. LOL.

Maxen
07-11-19, 20:35
With you on that, plus I'm dumb, I leave way too many valuables in the car. That's why I like purple, cause they have monitors in the room and I can see who's around. LOL.Ok, drove the beater and went to GTW, same bat channel same bat time. Just as skeevy as I remember but still a good time👍.

Ness420
07-11-19, 21:04
I went to a place in Baldwin park. Paid $50 to mamasan for 30 minutes and was pleasantly surprised by a Asian spinner with bolt ons. I told her my friend told me about this place and she asked me if I wanted to the full service. She started off with a light nuru type massage and then flipped me over for BBBJ. She made me pop premature. I was pretty embarrassed since she had just started and I told her I would come back. She insisted we keep going so she sucked and rubbed her self on jimmy until he was back to life. She put a cover on and started off in cowgirl. Picked her up and went into missionary for a little bit before she told me to get on the edge of the table. She lowered herself on me and I eventually finished in doggy style. Total damage was $170. I'm going to get the full hour next time.

BenderOver
07-12-19, 10:53
Ok, drove the beater and went to GTW, same bat channel same bat time. Just as skeevy as I remember but still a good time👍.Hey Batman, who did you see?

BenderOver
07-12-19, 10:58
New provider, older gal.

L. face 6. 5 probably looked like a 7 or a 7. 5 if 25 years younger, but today she's a 6. 5 at best. Body 7. The bad is belly pouch and really strange baggy skin on her entire body. I think she must be in her 50's based on how baggy her entire body skin is. Huge fucking tits. Couldn't validate if natural or manmade. I doubt it would make a difference to the score a this point. But they were huge, heavy, and in good shape.

A. Decent attitude in the providing department. I didn't really want to try any GFE stuff with her so I can't go into detail about how great her attitude is.

S - 6. 5 because she wouldn't do any oral! Everything else was on the table including BBFS. Didn't try grk, but if that's your thing (I know it certainly is mine) you may want to try yourself. I'm not attracted enough to try for a next time.

E - 40 entry 90 tip.

Are. No repeat, maybe recommend. I've got too many younger and prettier to try out. As for recommend, it depends on how adventurous you are.

Maxen
07-12-19, 11:57
Hey Batman, who did you see?Wanted luna or nicole got coco.

Scotchman
07-12-19, 13:12
... She made me pop premature. ... I'm going to get the full hour next time.Doesn't sound like you'll need it.

DayDreamerLoco
07-12-19, 13:19
Wanted luna or nicole got coco.Hey Maxen,

How would you compare GTW VS. Simple? The line up and the fees comparisons. I wasn't impressed with Cici at Simple.

Maxen
07-12-19, 15:14
Hey Maxen,

How would you compare GTW VS. Simple? The line up and the fees comparisons. I wasn't impressed with Cici at Simple.Was going to go to simple for the first time the other day, but aborted due to same parking situation at gtw. So still haven't been.

Pcpc1688
07-12-19, 17:13
New provider, older gal.

L. face 6. 5 probably looked like a 7 or a 7. 5 if 25 years younger, but today she's a 6. 5 at best. Body 7. The bad is belly pouch and really strange baggy skin on her entire body. I think she must be in her 50's based on how baggy her entire body skin is. Huge fucking tits. Couldn't validate if natural or manmade. I doubt it would make a difference to the score a this point. But they were huge, heavy, and in good shape.

A. Decent attitude in the providing department. I didn't really want to try any GFE stuff with her so I can't go into detail about how great her attitude is.

S - 6. 5 because she wouldn't do any oral! Everything else was on the table including BBFS. Didn't try grk, but if that's your thing (I know it certainly is mine) you may want to try yourself. I'm not attracted enough to try for a next time.

E - 40 entry 90 tip.

Are. No repeat, maybe recommend. I've got too many younger and prettier to try out. As for recommend, it depends on how adventurous you are.Cheaper than K girls on Wilshire LOL.

PM me, new place in Ktown for 160 and hot chicks.

PC out.

Pcpc1688
07-12-19, 18:41
Ok Max where is the pizza?

Or anyone else know LOL.

Had many a Jenny at the old pizza many times in many ways.

Those were the days.

PC out.

WhoreMaster 91
07-13-19, 05:55
I went to a place in Baldwin park. Paid $50 to mamasan for 30 minutes and was pleasantly surprised by a Asian spinner with bolt ons. I told her my friend told me about this place and she asked me if I wanted to the full service. She started off with a light nuru type massage and then flipped me over for BBBJ. She made me pop premature. I was pretty embarrassed since she had just started and I told her I would come back. She insisted we keep going so she sucked and rubbed her self on jimmy until he was back to life. She put a cover on and started off in cowgirl. Picked her up and went into missionary for a little bit before she told me to get on the edge of the table. She lowered herself on me and I eventually finished in doggy style. Total damage was $170. I'm going to get the full hour next time.Puente Spa?

WhoreMaster 91
07-13-19, 05:55
Cheaper than K girls on Wilshire LOL.

PM me, new place in Ktown for 160 and hot chicks.

PC out.AMP in Ktown?

OCaznLuvr
07-13-19, 13:36
I think you're referring to Total Relax across from Petrillo's on Valley just south of San Gabriel Blvd. I tried once but got older Chinese FOB and she asked for ride home afterwards but passed. 5/10 on looks and heavier set. Haven't tried again due to time / travel schedule.

I too miss the backroom behind Petrillo's.

Ok Max where is the pizza?

Or anyone else know LOL.

Had many a Jenny at the old pizza many times in many ways.

Those were the days.

PC out.

EdenPrime
07-13-19, 23:29
Hey all,

Been lurking and figured I should report and throw in what I know from my first parlor experience (been seeing escorts but first time parlor).

Tried Simple after reading up on CiCi and called ahead to let them know I wanted to see her, and though they said yes, I did not get the Cici reported by others. Instead got girl named Katie who massaged for a few minutes before turning me over and asking if I wanted HE. Asked for FS and she asked for 1 something but couldn't quite hear her since she whispered very softly. Asked her if 100 was fine and I don't know if she gave up trying to say the number or just accepted, but got CFS for 1 there and got to say it was worth the pay, great moans and all around great attitude. Looks could use a bit of a boost and I'm a big breast kinda guy and she was on the less endowed side, but wouldn't drop that rating below a 6. All in all, great first experience, and after meeting in aamps for around 300 each time, a simple 40 for entry and 100 for CFS was great.

P.S. I don't know if the other girls were available at the moment, but damn have they got some lookers, though the parking was harder to find than Waldo even though the places around were relatively empty.

BenderOver
07-13-19, 23:45
AMP in Ktown?Yes. There is.

MannyMend
07-14-19, 03:33
Puente Spa?I'm thinking green spa because of papasan.

Mondo72
07-14-19, 04:54
New provider, older gal.

E - 40 entry 90 tip.

Are. No repeat, maybe recommend. I've got too many younger and prettier to try out. As for recommend, it depends on how adventurous you are.Hey Bender,

Was that you in the next room asking her to go slow? LOL. I was there mid-afternoon and was "persuaded" to try Wendy. Should of walk but you know how it goes with Jr.

Anyways, got the 1/2 hour and she tried her best, pulling her twins out and even BBJ but nothing would get Jr interested after noticing her lower belly.

Nice gal as far as tude but a no go for me. Hopefully next time I'll ask for a line-up before.

Mondo.

WhoreMaster 91
07-14-19, 07:25
Yes. There is.Only HJ Mps.

DunKirk666
07-14-19, 09:42
Hey Maxen,

How would you compare GTW VS. Simple? The line up and the fees comparisons. I wasn't impressed with Cici at Simple.Gtw. Younger, bigger selection of girls, everything available, no attitudes, typical tipping.

Simple- older, small selection of girls, everything available, upsell & bad attitudes, tipping request varies by diva.

Daryl Licked
07-14-19, 12:09
Looking for the hookup or info on good MPs in this area. I have a few stories to trade on the east IE in exchange for some west Diamond Bar / SGV area.

BenderOver
07-14-19, 18:21
Hey Bender,

Was that you in the next room asking her to go slow? LOL. I was there mid-afternoon and was "persuaded" to try Wendy. Should of walk but you know how it goes with Jr.

Anyways, got the 1/2 hour and she tried her best, pulling her twins out and even BBJ but nothing would get Jr interested after noticing her lower belly.

Nice gal as far as tude but a no go for me. Hopefully next time I'll ask for a line-up before.

Mondo.No that wasn't me in the other room when you went. I'm pretty sure it was dead empty when I went. Kaykay was wailing and moaning like she was being fucked by a twelve inch cock. I knew it was all fake cause I'm hung like a squirrel.

The other time I was there, there was someone in the next room. And having made the same stupid mistake it was kaykay again wailing like she was being fucked by a horse. She was so loud I was begging that the dude in the other room wasn't LEO cause I would have been doomed.

Btw, don't see kaykay. Worst provider ever

RockWool
07-15-19, 00:38
New provider, older gal.

E - 40 entry 90 tip.

Are. No repeat, maybe recommend. I've got too many younger and prettier to try out. As for recommend, it depends on how adventurous you are.Belly fat isn't a deal breaker if she has juggs to make my eyes forget about it. She goes by Mimi right? Is that the same on Mondo was persuaded to try with the juggs and none killing guy?

A.

DayDreamerLoco
07-15-19, 13:32
Gtw. Younger, bigger selection of girls, everything available, no attitudes, typical tipping.

Simple- older, small selection of girls, everything available, upsell & bad attitudes, tipping request varies by diva.Thank you DK666 for your comparison. I just need to go and check out GTW. I went to the complex once last year and got lost in that maze and at that time. Couldn't figure out which AMP is which.

Mondo72
07-16-19, 04:05
Thank you DK666 for your comparison. I just need to go and check out GTW. I went to the complex once last year and got lost in that maze and at that time. Couldn't figure out which AMP is which.Hey Loco,

I found out (by luck) after eating at the Thai restaurant next door (My Hanh) that there is an entrance right there which leads to the front entrance of this joint.

So, if I were you I'd try this way in and avoid getting lost by going in thru the parking lot in the back.

Mondo.

ChickChasin
07-16-19, 10:21
Hey Loco,

I found out (by luck) after eating at the Thai restaurant next door (My Hanh) that there is an entrance right there which leads to the front entrance of this joint.

So, if I were you I'd try this way in and avoid getting lost by going in thru the parking lot in the back.

Mondo.Not that it matters much but that is a Vietnamese restaurant, not Thai. It even says Vietnamese Restaurant right underneath the name haha

Maxen
07-16-19, 21:00
Not that it matters much but that is a Vietnamese restaurant, not Thai. It even says Vietnamese Restaurant right underneath the name hahaIt matters if you're Asian, typical. I bet you guys are making America great again 😢128540;.

Mondo72
07-17-19, 01:36
Not that it matters much but that is a Vietnamese restaurant, not Thai. It even says Vietnamese Restaurant right underneath the name hahaYep, you're right, guess I was thinking of some Thai cutie, haha.

Mondo.

DayDreamerLoco
07-17-19, 15:23
Yep, you're right, guess I was thinking of some Thai cutie, haha.

Mondo.Thanks Mondo for the tip. The back entrance route was directed by Lovergrr last year.

NeverTell
07-19-19, 21:26
I got cici and she was cute and fun but was not happy I ordered an hour massage and only wanted to tip 60. She made it clear that I should pay for the 30 minute session and pay her 120 next time to have the most fun. For this first visit I paid 80 for the hour and 80 for the tip. Way more than usual but it was fun, lots of hugging, kissing, and my hands and mouth went everywhere I wanted and she had such a good personality. At the higher than expected rate I won't be back. The finish was a HJ as I requested.

Danny2
07-22-19, 17:29
I had to see what the hype was about and pulled Luna. Maybe mid 30's. Skinny she can take a pounding.

I will not return. Props to homeboy in the next room pounding away the whole time I was there LOL.

I asked Luna who the girl was and she said she didn't know LOL.

Danny2
07-22-19, 17:32
No sign but it is still open.

Stay away. Its granny central.

Unless that floats your boat LOL.

FlipOnOver
07-22-19, 18:54
I'd not been in here in a while but found myself in the area. I've had good times here in the past and can't complain about the 150 out the door for decent FS.

Had a 35 bish Latina named Michelle. She said she was new to the game (don't they all say that? But based on her age and the session I would guess that she has been selling the box for a while now.

She isn't a spinner anymore but is pretty enough. Nice natural B cups. Possibly augmented ass.

Started with 10 min of light massage and conversation. On the flip I sat up to feed a bit on the B's then had a nice seated CBJ.

If you've ever dated a Mexican girl you can imagine the technique. More licking than vacuum suckage.

After a bit of time at the why and standing mish I had her flip for some standing doggy riight infront of the mirror on the wall by the table.

She has a tramp stamp that says 'Cesaer' on her lower back. I figured she was into Roman history do I did my best Mark Anthony impersonaton and yelled "Romans, freinds and countrymen" as I busted in the bag!

She didn't seem to get it!

Green is a funny place. Big rooms with sinks and.

Furniture in each room. Big empty parking lot. Always a good time.

ThePillow
07-23-19, 01:44
PSA keep loose bills secured.

Passed by and decided to go in. Got Cici and got a great oily massage. Didn't offer anything so I tipped a 20 and left. When I got home I was missing 20 $. I know for a fact it did not leave the massage building. I usually keep the money secure in a tight pocket or shoe but this time I just left it in my pocket. I'm just going to assume I dropped or accidentally tipped 40 instead of 20.

The Camel
07-24-19, 15:17
I got cici and she was cute and fun but was not happy I ordered an hour massage and only wanted to tip 60. She made it clear that I should pay for the 30 minute session and pay her 120 next time to have the most fun. For this first visit I paid 80 for the hour and 80 for the tip. Way more than usual but it was fun, lots of hugging, kissing, and my hands and mouth went everywhere I wanted and she had such a good personality. At the higher than expected rate I won't be back. The finish was a HJ as I requested.This is a dedicated FS factory, not a rub & tug. All girls looking for tips of $100+ for FS and that's also why the door fee is as high as it is as in most sure thing FS locations. Not the place to come for an economical HJ.

BTW, Cici is an excellent provider for guys who want to do it all with her 1-2 times. After that, she can become a clingy drama queen and an absolute pain in the ass if she thinks you're getting addicted to her or looking to make a wife or sugar baby out of a massage girl. Younger guys can probably extend their run with her since she probably doesn't think she can win the hearts and loyalty of dudes in their 20's and 30's. Can't imagine how desperate she is now because she is very much past her prime. I was seeing her 10 years ago and she was well into her 40's or older then, but was an exotically attractive woman in excellent shape for her age. I would have continued to patronize her but she was getting possessive and throwing waves of drama instead of simple physical pleasure my way.

KingOfFighters
07-25-19, 04:17
Massage place off Glendora (hacienda Blvd) in West Covina. I liked the girls body but her services was lack luster for me (to business like). Everything must be covered here and I think only one girl works here I think (Amy). 1. 2+. 4 if you want cfs.

I would not repeat and it's a pity cause I liked her ass.

BenderOver
07-26-19, 14:15
But several joints yesterday walking out of most of them.

Went to Mengs first and only Jennifer who's service is not good. The Asian blond, same problem. And a third fugly. No Cici no coco.

Drove to 123 and it's the same granny bunch that doesn't even get me hard.

Walked to GTW and they only had Kaykay. No to that.

Drove to Annie's Pizza and no Lily. Only some young fatty who I didn't find appealing.

Finally landed at Cindy's and got Lucy who is a much older but good shape and decent looks for 50 to 60 gal. Gave the most sensual HJ and even did a BBBJ to help coax the swimmers out. Hands all over her body and I shot a hydrant of jizz on myself. 100 out the door.

All in all, a very unsuccessful day with poor rate of return.

Most of my go-to gals were simply not available.

DunKirk666
07-26-19, 22:25

Went to Mengs first and only Jennifer who's service is not good. The Asian blond, same problem. And a third fugly. No Cici no coco.

Drove to Annie's Pizza and no Lily. Only some young fatty who I didn't find appealing.

Finally landed at Cindy's and got Lucy who is a much older but good shape and decent looks for 50 to 60 gal. Gave the most sensual HJ and even did a BBBJ to help coax the swimmers out. Hands all over her body and I shot a hydrant of jizz on myself. 100 out the door.

Most of my go-to gals were simply not available.Some days it's just not happening. Pocket the cash and save it for next time. No reason to settle.

Johnnytime
07-26-19, 23:24

Most of my go-to gals were simply not available.I'm a newbie and I strike out too but know where to go for the good ones. The best tip I can give you is go to the ones where they charge. 8 for the hr and the places you didn't mention that have some smoking hot women there.

Pcpc1688
07-28-19, 01:27
I'm a newbie and I strike out too but know where to go for the good ones. The best tip I can give you is go to the ones where they charge. 8 for the hr and the places you didn't mention that have some smoking hot women there.Great, we found another Maxen. LOL.

Riddle me this plsssssss.

PC out.

Maxen
07-28-19, 10:36
Great, we found another Maxen. LOL.

Riddle me this plsssssss.

PC out.At least not another entitled SR looking for handouts. LOL. maxen out

Pcpc1688
07-28-19, 14:14
At least not another entitled SR looking for handouts. LOL. maxen outWell Maxen, as an entitled SR here, I have asked you on 2 occasions in last few years and you didn't.

Give me didley squat. Not that I'm entitled.

Or anything however please don't throw rocks at me for making a truthful comment about something. I have helped many Srs here over the years so that entitled comment is way off base.

PC Out.

AhardLanding
07-28-19, 14:33

Most of my go-to gals were simply not available.Go east, go Korean.

Jujuju1010
07-28-19, 14:47
Go east, go Korean.Is there Korean eastward? I thought all the agencies were out of LA or OC.

MannyMend
07-28-19, 15:07
Is there Korean eastward? I thought all the agencies were out of LA or OC.Healing therapy in BP is korean and I think KT and green spa have a few koreans.

Maxen
07-28-19, 18:55
Well Maxen, as an entitled SR here, I have asked you on 2 occasions in last few years and you didn't.

Give me didley squat. Not that I'm entitled.

Or anything however please don't throw rocks at me for making a truthful comment about something. I have helped many Srs here over the years so that entitled comment is way off base.

PC Out.Boohoo. Throwing rocks? Someones hurt cause they didn't get the reply they're expecting.

Maxen out.

Drumac92
07-29-19, 17:08
Is this the Green on huntington and kendall?

I'd not been in here in a while but found myself in the area. I've had good times here in the past and can't complain about the 150 out the door for decent FS.

Had a 35 bish Latina named Michelle. She said she was new to the game (don't they all say that? But based on her age and the session I would guess that she has been selling the box for a while now.

She isn't a spinner anymore but is pretty enough. Nice natural B cups. Possibly augmented ass.

Started with 10 min of light massage and conversation. On the flip I sat up to feed a bit on the B's then had a nice seated CBJ.

If you've ever dated a Mexican girl you can imagine the technique. More licking than vacuum suckage.

After a bit of time at the why and standing mish I had her flip for some standing doggy riight infront of the mirror on the wall by the table.

She has a tramp stamp that says 'Cesaer' on her lower back. I figured she was into Roman history do I did my best Mark Anthony impersonaton and yelled "Romans, freinds and countrymen" as I busted in the bag!

She didn't seem to get it!

Green is a funny place. Big rooms with sinks and.

Furniture in each room. Big empty parking lot. Always a good time.

BustQuick
07-29-19, 18:53
Down in the Bar of diamonds by sour fruit and Golden I've been frequenting the pool tables. Out of the 10 times I've gone only lucked out 4 times. Looking for some info on how I can sink the 8 ball on first try. I only frequent so much because massage is actually good 10/10.

Maxen
07-30-19, 17:37
Down in the Bar of diamonds by sour fruit and Golden I've been frequenting the pool tables. Out of the 10 times I've gone only lucked out 4 times. Looking for some info on how I can sink the 8 ball on first try. I only frequent so much because massage is actually good 10/10.I know theres a Sr out there whos to lazy to figure this out, pm me if you'd like me to send out directions and make an an appt for you? Ill negotiate service and cost too😜 and if you say 'please' ill send pics of line up too, LOL!

Jujuju1010
07-30-19, 18:00
Down in the Bar of diamonds by sour fruit and Golden I've been frequenting the pool tables. Out of the 10 times I've gone only lucked out 4 times. Looking for some info on how I can sink the 8 ball on first try. I only frequent so much because massage is actually good 10/10.Are you getting a different girl everytime?

BustQuick
07-30-19, 20:11
Are you getting a different girl every time?I do get a different girl every time since there is multiple rotating daily. Got lucky just the other day and even got offered a secret menu. My time has come.

HoboWithin
07-31-19, 04:28
Down in the Bar of diamonds by sour fruit and Golden I've been frequenting the pool tables. Out of the 10 times I've gone only lucked out 4 times. Looking for some info on how I can sink the 8 ball on first try. I only frequent so much because massage is actually good 10/10.Is this in the korean plaza?

The one that has Chinese words and advertises as a meetinghouse for health?

SdsuGuy
08-06-19, 16:47
Heavenly Day Spa.

Ask for Coco or Lulu.Coco is great. Especially if you like assplay.

Parklion
08-06-19, 20:51
Is this in the korean plaza?

The one that has Chinese words and advertises as a meetinghouse for health?Yes, and it was raid by Diamond Bar Code enforcement on 8/5 Monday around 11 am.

Few administration citations were issued but no one got arrested.

No more fun cause Owner has this open door policy in place now.

ShawnSpencer
08-06-19, 22:29
I went to Midori in Baldwin Park today. MMS led me to a room. A minute later, Sugar came in. What a great surprise. We met again. Sugar used to work at Kims and Puente spa in Baldwin Park. She is one of my favorites. Beautiful Korean woman with great body. She has been working at Midori for a while. I didn't know that until today. I was so happy to see her again. My visit was excellent. Will write a review when I have time.

WhoreMaster 91
08-07-19, 07:17
I went to Midori in Baldwin Park today. MMS led me to a room. A minute later, Sugar came in. What a great surprise. We met again. Sugar used to work at Kims and Puente spa in Baldwin Park. She is one of my favorites. Beautiful Korean woman with great body. She has been working at Midori for a while. I didn't know that until today. I was so happy to see her again. My visit was excellent. Will write a review when I have time.She doesn't work at Puente anymore?

ShawnSpencer
08-07-19, 14:40
She doesn't work at Puente anymore?No, Sugar doesn't work at Puente spa anymore. She only works at Midori. She also told me that she only works 5 days a week at Midori. She usually takes Tuesday and Wednesday off. I was lucky to see her yesterday.

Oswalt
08-08-19, 00:33
In the area Wed afternoon, stopped in to Simple. Younger tech didn't get her name. Does a couple of minutes of lame massage then asks what I want today. Everything, I tell her. She says 140. Huh? No way, I say 100. She says 130. OK how about just a BJ? 100 she says. I come back with 80. Nope. Now we are down to a handy and she says 60. Come on, 40 for HJ. She would not budge off of 60. So I say ok, figuring I'm there, I'm naked, what the hell. Now I'm expecting half assed service after all the negotiations. Then she says "tip first. " Now I've had it. Sit up, tell her how about I leave and you give me the 40 back. She says ok, I get dressed, money back and go. Now I have not been to Simple in a while but it was always 100 FS. Has something changed? Not like she was a super model either.

HexenDuction
08-08-19, 12:17
In the area Wed afternoon, stopped in to Simple. Younger tech didn't get her name. Does a couple of minutes of lame massage then asks what I want today. Everything, I tell her. She says 140. Huh? No way, I say 100. She says 130. OK how about just a BJ? 100 she says. I come back with 80. Nope. Now we are down to a handy and she says 60. Come on, 40 for HJ. She would not budge off of 60. So I say ok, figuring I'm there, I'm naked, what the hell. Now I'm expecting half assed service after all the negotiations. Then she says "tip first. " Now I've had it. Sit up, tell her how about I leave and you give me the 40 back. She says ok, I get dressed, money back and go. Now I have not been to Simple in a while but it was always 100 FS. Has something changed? Not like she was a super model either.Describe her hair. Big fluffy perm? Straight with bangs? Natural past her shoulders?

Socalimp
08-08-19, 17:07
You can thank all of the generous clueless mongers who accept bad service and still overpay.

FS in the SGV is standard 1 range.

Get up and go to a few spots down the street.

In the area Wed afternoon, stopped in to Simple. Younger tech didn't get her name. Does a couple of minutes of lame massage then asks what I want today. Everything, I tell her. She says 140. Huh? No way, I say 100. She says 130. OK how about just a BJ? 100 she says. I come back with 80. Nope. Now we are down to a handy and she says 60. Come on, 40 for HJ. She would not budge off of 60. So I say ok, figuring I'm there, I'm naked, what the hell. Now I'm expecting half assed service after all the negotiations. Then she says "tip first. " Now I've had it. Sit up, tell her how about I leave and you give me the 40 back. She says ok, I get dressed, money back and go. Now I have not been to Simple in a while but it was always 100 FS. Has something changed? Not like she was a super model either.

Oswalt
08-08-19, 17:56
More of the fluffy perm type. Do you know who that is?

Describe her hair. Big fluffy perm? Straight with bangs? Natural past her shoulders?

Scotchman
08-08-19, 20:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Oswalt
08-09-19, 00:24
Actually MY rules. My money. When there is an established scale for services rendered only a desperate fool would exceed. Obviously you are sized up as such. Learn the rules before you make a fool of yourself again.

You've left out the most important aspect to this: she has a price to service YOU. Stop being a Snowflake. Her rules, not yours. She sized you up to be a cheapskate. Obviously, according to HER definition, you are.

Seeking Sex
08-09-19, 00:35
In the area Wed afternoon, stopped in to Simple. Younger tech didn't get her name. Does a couple of minutes of lame massage then asks what I want today. Everything, I tell her. She says 140. Huh? No way, I say 100. She says 130. OK how about just a BJ? 100 she says. I come back with 80. Nope. Now we are down to a handy and she says 60. Come on, 40 for HJ. She would not budge off of 60. So I say ok, figuring I'm there, I'm naked, what the hell. Now I'm expecting half assed service after all the negotiations. Then she says "tip first. " Now I've had it. Sit up, tell her how about I leave and you give me the 40 back. She says ok, I get dressed, money back and go. Now I have not been to Simple in a while but it was always 100 FS. Has something changed? Not like she was a super model either.You did the right thing. Glad the bigger head prevailed.

Scotchman
08-09-19, 01:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!