12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

PWhipped
02-15-06, 09:30
Please Pm me if there are any, location and $$

Thanks and Wet Drerams to all PW

Tungsten
05-13-06, 15:13
I went to a place in clt, kind of out of the way, but not really out of the way.

I'm used to places up north, where it's a ts and a rubdown.

Here is seems its like an assembly line, steam room, ts, suana, and then the rub. although the i cannot complain about the sanitaryness of the place. I wish my bathroom was just as clean. I havent take a shivitz(gangsta talk for a steam room) in a while, and i actually enjoyed. if I haven't mentioned before this was my first time in NC. I expected nothing, and figured I would have to pay this tax for my first time. The lady I got I think was the mamasan, I went during midweek. I think someone else got the good looking one. But all in all i relax and enjoyed myself. I think see sense it too, and figured I was cool, so so the ending was happy.

.8 for the house and .2 for the tip.

tungsten

Bigblack12
10-01-07, 08:57
Does anyone know any AMPs in Charlotte or Gastonia?

Please PM me some info.

I'm in from PA and I miss these and can't find any.

Paper Hanger
12-29-07, 16:49
What is the scoop? Seems like an AMP would be a great addition somewhere near 321 and I-85. Have there ever been any, is LE tough on them? Whats the skinny in Gastonia? PM if more comfortable. I'd like to know the deal.

Bigblack12
08-12-08, 21:34
I hear about these places (AMPs) getting busted for prostitution now I have been to a few AMPs in Charlotte (Rainbow and Lillys) and have never been able to get any further than a HJ as a matter of fact at Lillys they have a window in the door to the massage room and leave the door cracked while you are in there! Rainbow I feel has an excellent atmosphere and very private rooms. But stay away from the AMP next door to rainbow they are money hungry and so unfriendly very uncomfortable! If anyone else has experienced this or can shed some light on how I can approach getting further pm me or reply to my post lets share the info with people who want to use this incredible asian service!

Thanks

Rocko2
10-16-08, 21:35
Went to Lillys a few days ago.

Mimi does a nice job. Not all rooms have windows.

Rocko2
10-19-08, 11:57
Anyone visit the new "Sunshine" AMP on East I & Sharon A yet? I went to visit last evening and LE was parked right in front. 9:00 PM, appeared to be camping out. Any news?

Roaddriver423
10-18-10, 14:36
Anyone know if there are any happy ending AMP's in gastonia? How far do I have to drive. PM me if you can, thanks for the help!

Wonderweiss
10-19-10, 21:47
Anyone know if there are any happy ending AMP's in gastonia? How far do I have to drive. PM me if you can, thanks for the help!As far as I know of, there is no AMP in Gastonia.

Playing
10-20-10, 15:55
As far as I know of, there is no AMP in Gastonia.Been here 8 years. None I know of and if there are, they're very well hidden.

Bigblack12
09-20-11, 20:36
Has anybody visited the new AMP in gastonia? Its on new hope by sears if so pm me I'd like a review. Thanks

Member #5689
09-20-11, 22:49
I think I. Just saw on the Charlotte AMP report that relax Charlotte just opened in Gastonia and they do massage only

Ncirishman
09-30-11, 21:10
Was going to try the new massage palor. Went to mall. It is located on lower level next to Sears. Very wide open entrance and two sales kiosks right in front. Waited in front, but never saw anyone at desk. Believe this is a massage only place.

MongerDude10
11-22-11, 05:01
We can all wish for more but if it's in the Mall I think it would be safe to say the place is Legit. Honestly there are nine million people walking around. Half of them children, and I am pretty sure LE has an office in there. Wouldn't think a standard AMP would set up shop. A good Legit AMP where they walk on your back would be nice.

Hardcore6968
04-19-12, 17:41
http://goddessliah.webstarts.com/ Is her web site and this is her back page ad http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRu.-nr-24/8206891 City girl tantra. I took one for the team. Easy to set up an session. She is a cute girl but a little chubby and over weight. Well its not really TANTRA its more of a jack shack. I went for the 100 hour special session and was washed (body shampoo) massaged and milked and told it was over after about 30-40 mins. It was ok but if she would have taken her time and not rushed me out would have been great. I told her I only been here 40 min and she said I will let you have the 100 hour special again next time to make it up. I just said what the fuck? What ever babe! I feel fuck over and it left a bad taste in my mouth, that shit don't sit well with me in this economy! YMMV

HeadCrusher
04-21-12, 13:59
We can all wish for more but if it's in the Mall I think it would be safe to say the place is Legit. Honestly there are nine million people walking around. Half of them children, and I am pretty sure LE has an office in there. Wouldn't think a standard AMP would set up shop. A good Legit AMP where they walk on your back would be nice.Haven't visited the Gastonia forum in awhile, but yes this place is very much a traditional, legitimate massage therapy place. However, if that's all you want, it really is a 9 out of a 10 in my book. Great massage, very attractive young asian girl, and tbh she was rather teasing, I felt like. While massaging legs and thighs she "gently" let her hands brush across the lug-nuts several times. Definitely got me standing at attention, even if that was not her intentions. As a matter of fact, I was so turned on I immediately called one of my regulars before even leaving the mall to take care of the distraction.

Overall though they offer a great massage and have a card they'll stamp so when you go enough times you get a free 30 minute session.

SlickWilly5092
06-10-13, 19:58
Working back in the gas house, I was surfing the net found 2 new places 1 across from mall, also 1 near hospital, any takers on these places?

LeoRobert
09-24-13, 21:22
Any reviews on the new spa's that have opened up? One on New Hope across from Mall and the other off Cox Road. Just wondering PM me of you like.

Thanks,

LR

Gaboy9999
09-25-13, 13:01
One ACROSS from mall is in a little strip center, had advertised a 4 handed massage which caught my eye, now this has been a month or so ago, when I asked about 4 handed she said other girl be there 45 minutes and she did not look so hot herself

Gus42
09-26-13, 12:21
Any reviews on the new spa's that have opened up? One on New Hope across from Mall and the other off Cox Road. Just wondering PM me of you like.

Thanks,

LRThe one across from the mall seems to be hit or miss. I've been there three times. Every time got hour massage for 60. First time was older lady. Good massage. At the end she asked if I wanted oil. I said yes them she said I had to handle it myself. I asked for help. She let me feel around some but no hands on help. Still it was a good massage for decent price so I went back. This time was with Rose. Great firm but small tits. Very friendly. Her hands wandered a lot during the rub so thought I'd try again. Ended with her tits in my hand, her tongue in my mouth and her hand covered in. Well you get the point. Third time I made sure Rose was there. Same results except this time my fingers got to explore the promised land. Sadly she told me she was going back to China very soon. I haven't been back since then. Obviously they can be persuaded. Took 2 Jackson's to persuade Rose so total damage was $.

Dr Pleasure
11-26-13, 09:36
I have had two visits at the AMP on cox road in the last two weeks. First one was with Sunnie very nice Asian gal thin and young. Gave a very good massage just like I like, not so rough but med pressure. I started with the 30 min but was not finished so I ask for her to continue. She had me relaxed but did graze the fruit lightly a few times then on the flip I had to keep letting her know what I would like, she would not touch but she did give me lotion to finish myself. The second visit was with Jennifer also nice looking thin asian, her massage was good but to much pressure with fingers I had to keep asking her to ease off (she did not understand english very well) but once she got to my lower back and theighs she did wonderful and grazed the boys and the O very nicely. She had me at attention then the flip she tried to cover me again with the towel, I again said I could not enjoy the massage with the towell on me. So I pulled it off and tossed it away. She smilled and kept rubbing me, but would not rub Jr. I got her hand and tried to get her too but she went and got lotion and watched and rubbed me intencely until I finished, she did let me touch her but not under he cloths. Both times I enjoyed myself but dodn't think I will be back because of the finish. After reading the reviews on the AMP on New Hope I think when I have some time I will give it a try.

LeoRobert
02-26-14, 22:35
Great massage for the $60/ hr charge didn't get a shower being it was cold, but a nice massage, no extra's she offered oil if I want to finish self will not return, might try New Hope Rd or just stick to CTL AMPs..LeoRobert.

LeoRobert
04-27-14, 04:32
Coming thru in a few days, any news or update on the massage scene in town.

Thanks,

LeoRobert

Member #5689
04-28-14, 13:20
I don't have anything first hand in Gastonia but don't want to leave you hanging. Based on the reports on hear about gastonia and reports and first hand info I would say you are better off trucking another 20 minutes up the highway and hitting some of the Charlotte spas.

Coming thru in a few days, any news or update on the massage scene in town.

Thanks,

LeoRobert

Jt234
05-06-14, 16:29
Good massage but no rub, if you want it done she let's you do it yourself. Price is a little too high for that.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantastic-body-rubs-you-will-absolutely-love-last-day-in-town-12am-12pm-26/16563922

Gus42
05-12-14, 19:04
Decided it was time to go back to the place across from the mall. Very nice young lady calling herself Sophia. She was very flirty. Encouraged me to let my hands wander. Even took them and placed them on her ass at one point. When it came time for the ending she insisted I handle it. She was very attentive to the areas around the pole but not the pole itself. As she helped me get dressed she smiled and said next time. Not sure if she will deliver but I'll probably give it a shot.

Juicedup
07-06-14, 14:13
Is this place still open? I have been looking for one and used a regular massage therapist a few weeks ago with of course the hope of at least getting rubbed on a little more than average but no luck LOL. You can PM me the places info if that's better, I know the strip of buildings but hate to go in wrong one.

Decided it was time to go back to the place across from the mall. Very nice young lady calling herself Sophia. She was very flirty. Encouraged me to let my hands wander. Even took them and placed them on her ass at one point. When it came time for the ending she insisted I handle it. She was very attentive to the areas around the pole but not the pole itself. As she helped me get dressed she smiled and said next time. Not sure if she will deliver but I'll probably give it a shot.

Gus42
07-08-14, 22:07
I drive by there just about every day and they are still open. I haven't been back since May. They post under massages but of course the pics aren't real.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-hand-4-hands-specialnew-and-young-girls-free-shower/15733141

Is this place still open? I have been looking for one and used a regular massage therapist a few weeks ago with of course the hope of at least getting rubbed on a little more than average but no luck LOL. You can PM me the places info if that's better, I know the strip of buildings but hate to go in wrong one.

Gus42
08-12-14, 22:08
Is this place still open? I have been looking for one and used a regular massage therapist a few weeks ago with of course the hope of at least getting rubbed on a little more than average but no luck LOL. You can PM me the places info if that's better, I know the strip of buildings but hate to go in wrong one.So I finally decided to go back. I've got good news, medium news, and bad news. Got a mid age Asian lady. Very sweet but I don't think she speaks very much English. That was ok with me. I will say that there was an extremely cute, much younger girl working. I would love to try her. Anyway, back to the good, her name was Yooki or something close. Sweet. Massage was probably the best I've had there. Perfect blend of good firm rubbing and the drove me crazy with these light tender sensual touches. Mutual touching was allowed. Fingers inside the shorts hands in the blouse.

Now the medium news- flip was about the same as others there. She worked around the area but asked if I wanted oil and told me to do it. I was able to get her to rub a little and it was nice. Did finish with her hands on top of mine.

Now the bad. It's not too bad just a warning. I use my debit card there. It's safe because my wife knows every time I go. She even goes to them. Anyway, my non English girl had issues with the machine so she had to get the young girl to come out to fix it. Long story short, this was a Friday. On Monday I checked my bank and they double charged me. But it ended well. My wife took the bank info and showed them. She asked if they would just her a massage since we paid for it. They did. So bullet dodged. I truly Don't think it was malicious. I think it was a screw up. AnywAy I'm getting hooked on massages so I'll probably be back many time. I wonder if you can still get happy with a 30 min visit.

NC Transplant
08-13-14, 10:01
It usually isn't very hard to get the banks to get your money back when it is clearly double billing like that. That has been my experience anyway.

So I finally decided to go back. I've got good news, medium news, and bad news. Got a mid age Asian lady. Very sweet but I don't think she speaks very much English. That was ok with me. I will say that there was an extremely cute, much younger girl working. I would love to try her. Anyway, back to the good, her name was Yooki or something close. Sweet. Massage was probably the best I've had there. Perfect blend of good firm rubbing and the drove me crazy with these light tender sensual touches. Mutual touching was allowed. Fingers inside the shorts hands in the blouse.

Now the medium news- flip was about the same as others there. She worked around the area but asked if I wanted oil and told me to do it. I was able to get her to rub a little and it was nice. Did finish with her hands on top of mine.

Now the bad. It's not too bad just a warning. I use my debit card there. It's safe because my wife knows every time I go. She even goes to them. Anyway, my non English girl had issues with the machine so she had to get the young girl to come out to fix it. Long story short, this was a Friday. On Monday I checked my bank and they double charged me. But it ended well. My wife took the bank info and showed them. She asked if they would just her a massage since we paid for it. They did. So bullet dodged. I truly Don't think it was malicious. I think it was a screw up. AnywAy I'm getting hooked on massages so I'll probably be back many time. I wonder if you can still get happy with a 30 min visit.

Werdown21
08-14-14, 11:29
Anyone been to http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-hand-4-hands-specialnew-and-young-girls-free-shower/15733141?.

The 4 hands caught my eye but address is old Golden Sand across from the mall. Heard mixed things about that place. Any good place for 4 hand?

IH8HJsAz
08-23-14, 16:47
Anyone been to http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-hand-4-hands-specialnew-and-young-girls-free-shower/15733141?.

The 4 hands caught my eye but address is old Golden Sand across from the mall. Heard mixed things about that place. Any good place for 4 hand?Yes it is a Golden Sands operation under a new name. I went there after the name change a long while ago, as they were using the same BS 4 hands session. When I asked for the 4 hands, the girl said it was only her there. TS was lack luster, but she did perform a good massage that worked out the kinks in my back. The 4 hands is pretty much a come on, or was, so I do not imagine that aspect has changed. Also no extras, even a handy, were offered. I came up from the Chester county area to get the 4 hand deal. Mainly due to the fact at that time the Rock Hill place had rotated out two of my favorites, and put in two terrible therapists.

I think if you are looking for extras then Charlotte is the place to go.

ChatteAccro
08-24-14, 14:35
My friend had a little time the other day and thought he'd give this one a try myself. Opted for 30 minutes with the younger thin girl. A little too much pressure on the back to start but she eased off when asked to. Much more enjoyable after that. Very friendly and playful girl. When she got to the legs and thighs she did do a little teasing so raised up to give her access. To his surprise she grabbed hold of the goods and began some gentle strokes. Asked if he would tip and he agreed. Turned over and did a pretty good job of finishing. No utc roaming tho. With all the reports of handling your own ending one wouldn't expect this here but I guess it was just a lucky day.

I have had two visits at the AMP on cox road in the last two weeks. First one was with Sunnie very nice Asian gal thin and young. Gave a very good massage just like I like, not so rough but med pressure. I started with the 30 min but was not finished so I ask for her to continue. She had me relaxed but did graze the fruit lightly a few times then on the flip I had to keep letting her know what I would like, she would not touch but she did give me lotion to finish myself. The second visit was with Jennifer also nice looking thin asian, her massage was good but to much pressure with fingers I had to keep asking her to ease off (she did not understand english very well) but once she got to my lower back and theighs she did wonderful and grazed the boys and the O very nicely. She had me at attention then the flip she tried to cover me again with the towel, I again said I could not enjoy the massage with the towell on me. So I pulled it off and tossed it away. She smilled and kept rubbing me, but would not rub Jr. I got her hand and tried to get her too but she went and got lotion and watched and rubbed me intencely until I finished, she did let me touch her but not under he cloths. Both times I enjoyed myself but dodn't think I will be back because of the finish. After reading the reviews on the AMP on New Hope I think when I have some time I will give it a try.

ChatteAccro
09-08-14, 20:55
Anyone tried the new Massage Envy in Gastonia? I know these places are usually strictly legit but a good massage can still be enjoyable with the right masseuse.

JohnThomas2000
09-09-14, 07:10
Anyone tried the new Massage Envy in Gastonia? I know these places are usually strictly legit but a good massage can still be enjoyable with the right masseuse.Great legit massage. The problem with ME is the upsale at the front counter. Be prepared to explain why you wouldn't want to fork out money every month for a membership. I used to go to Selah in Winston-Salem (now out of business). Trying ME is what got me interested in independent providers. I am glad I did. I enjoy the options and the generally relaxed atmosphere.

You owe it to yourself to give ME a try, just be prepared for the hard sales pitch. Also, don't give them a legit email address. They don't take no for an answer.

Gus42
10-30-14, 18:12
Anybody been to the spot across from the mall lately? When I passed it yesterday there was a young and very hot Asian girl in the parking lot. She definitely peeked my curiosity.

Dr Pleasure
10-31-14, 11:18
Had a little free time earlier this week and decided to go back to AMP on cox Road, been twice months ago, then it was DIY but saw some reviews saying may be other options now. So when arrived in middle afternoon only one gal at desk. Took the 30 min incase nothing had changed. Got undresssed, she came back started the rub which was ok, not bad but not great. Said her name was Helen, she looked pretty good I'd say in her 30's. While I was face down and se was rubbing me from my shoulders and back down, I reached around and rubbed her legs and as high as I could go in the position I was in was just above the knees. This is always my way to test to see if they move, but she did not and kept rubing, as she rubbed my lower back, butt and legs she did a little teasing so I was looking forward to the flip and hoping for changes since months back. So after she finished the back side from head to toe finally the flip, she started with a light rub all over and just looked at me (ofcourse I was full attention as she could see) I just gave her the look and then got her hand and put it wher I wanted. I smilled and softly said Tip, Well she took over from there and the tention and stress was at releif. I will repeat.

Gus42
11-02-14, 08:34
What was the damage for the HH and for tip?

Had a little free time earlier this week and decided to go back to AMP on cox Road, been twice months ago, then it was DIY but saw some reviews saying may be other options now. So when arrived in middle afternoon only one gal at desk. Took the 30 min incase nothing had changed. Got undresssed, she came back started the rub which was ok, not bad but not great. Said her name was Helen, she looked pretty good I'd say in her 30's. While I was face down and se was rubbing me from my shoulders and back down, I reached around and rubbed her legs and as high as I could go in the position I was in was just above the knees. This is always my way to test to see if they move, but she did not and kept rubing, as she rubbed my lower back, butt and legs she did a little teasing so I was looking forward to the flip and hoping for changes since months back. So after she finished the back side from head to toe finally the flip, she started with a light rub all over and just looked at me (ofcourse I was full attention as she could see) I just gave her the look and then got her hand and put it wher I wanted. I smilled and softly said Tip, Well she took over from there and the tention and stress was at releif. I will repeat.

Dr Pleasure
11-03-14, 08:58
What was the damage for the HH and for tip?I felt lucky, she showed me all the prices, I told her I just wanted a 30 min rub so she said 40.

When leaving I gave her 40 tip.

Gus42
11-28-14, 16:43
Based on the last couple of reviews I decided try Cox Rd. I was greeted by Helen who was recently mentioned. My experience was pretty similar. Rub was decent. I was able to explore her legs and ass while she did the back. On the flip I didn't have to ask. She started touching my special area and she said if I take care of you will you take care of me? I said I would and she took over. I was allowed to explore under the shirt and even inside the bra. The ending was very happy. One bonus, after that was done and cleaned up, she gave me this scalp and face massage that was amazing. Very relaxing. I will repeat for sure! 60 for an hour and 40 tip.

ChatteAccro
12-10-14, 22:04
Anybody been to the spot across from the mall lately? When I passed it yesterday there was a young and very hot Asian girl in the parking lot. She definitely peeked my curiosity.I've been a couple times. Very cute girl, decent massage and TS. Still only diy and no utc roaming.

AlwaysLooking3
12-22-14, 16:38
I can confirm recent reports on both locations. Helen and Lucy (tall Asian girl) at Cox Road. New Hope is a better massage.

I made 3 visits to New Hope hoping that familiarity would lead to a different ending. It did not. However the massage was worth the $45/ HHR $10 tip.

AL.

Gastonian4
12-24-14, 15:43
I can confirm recent reports on both locations. Helen and Lucy (tall Asian girl) at Cox Road. New Hope is a better massage.

I made 3 visits to New Hope hoping that familiarity would lead to a different ending. It did not. However the massage was worth the $45/ HHR $10 tip.

AL.So is it self service with a $10 tip or so? Does the girl stand and watch or rib at all during the self service or does she let you touch at dll? Thanks much.

AlwaysLooking3
12-25-14, 10:17
So is it self service with a $10 tip or so? Does the girl stand and watch or rib at all during the self service or does she let you touch at dll? Thanks much.I had "Yuki" all three times. She was wearing these little short shorts they gave good access. After the flip, she would rub hard on the stomach and areas around the boys. She allowed UTC roaming and even on the stinky. During she rub hard around the boys, kinda cooed and egged me on. Tickling under the boys and even slipped a finger in once or twice. It was quite enjoyable but I was just hoping for more!

ChatteAccro
12-31-14, 10:27
Has anyone seen this lady recently. I haven't seen any ads posted in quite some time.

http://goddessliah.webstarts.com/index.html

LeoRobert
02-25-15, 02:18
Passing thru, staying over Monday night looking for a nice 1 hour full body massage? Let me know the nest provider or message me for details. Thanks LeoRobert.

Gastonian4
05-12-15, 12:14
Hi has anyone gone to either AMP in gastonia lately? Please post or send PM, thanks much.

Member #5689
05-12-15, 12:52
I have never tried either because most of the reports say it's DIY.

Hi has anyone gone to either AMP in gastonia lately? Please post or send PM, thanks much.

AlwaysLooking3
05-12-15, 13:57
Hi has anyone gone to either AMP in gastonia lately? Please post or send PM, thanks much.Take a short ride up to Montana /85-Beatties ford to Lilly Spa. Much much better. Older talent but know what there doing. Always treated like a king for standard 60/40.

JustOtherGuy
05-13-15, 10:51
Hi has anyone gone to either AMP in gastonia lately? Please post or send PM, thanks much.Few weeks back made a stop at one on Court dr. Standard ending. 60 hr, 40 tip.

LukeNC90
06-04-15, 02:35
Recently discovered they've gone up to $70 per hour (at least temporarily). Would have turned around, but had driven a lot that day and needed a break. Anyway straight to the room with Kim (? I think), who actually delivered a great deep tissue massage with a little teasing and plenty of OTC roaming as well. After about 50 minutes I was on my back with the sheet pulled all the way over and she said / asked, "All done?" I pointed to the last bit to be done and she whispered something about getting fired if her boss found out, so I said I wouldn't tell. Ended up with a decent finish for. 40 but probably won't be back if they keep the 70 price.

BobWill425
07-15-15, 14:28
Hey guys, veteran of the site looking to have nice dreams in your neck of the woods. Will be in the lowell area for a day in the next few weeks and looking to have some fun. Would greatly appreciate any intel you guys might provide and if I can offer up any from roanoke would be happy to oblige. Big fan of AMPs, enjoy massage with happy (do get weary of the asian's greediness however, so be nice to try something different, we only have AMPs in roanoke, so it's either there or backpage escorts).

I am intrigued by the adult video stores, I'd love to meet a couple to play with there, but when I've visited them in other cities, it's always gay guys. Not judging, just not my thing. (I'm actually pretty open minded and honestly if theres a chick in the middle I'm not going to complain if we "cross swords" LOL) I don't know if you guys read Roush's posts in Myrtle Beach, but I love reading his adventures in these places, so I'm hoping some couples show up in your locale.

Please PM with any info and thanks ahead for responding!

AlwaysLooking3
08-18-15, 18:08
Had a really nice dream today. Dreamed I stopped at Court Drive for an hr massage. Wanted $70 for deep tissue /$60 for Swedish. Helen took care of me, sang in Chinese the whole time to the songs on the stereo. Voice like an angel. Very soothing. Great message with nice Handshake and even head and face message at the end. Standard $4. Will repeat.

ChiefTroller
08-19-15, 08:37
Had a really nice dream today. Dreamed I stopped at Court Drive for an hr massage. Wanted $70 for deep tissue /$60 for Swedish. Helen took care of me, sang in Chinese the whole time to the songs on the stereo. Voice like an angel. Very soothing. Great message with nice Handshake and even head and face message at the end. Standard $4. Will repeat.I have seen Helen a few times, with the same experience. Very cute woman and always a great message and hand shake for same damage.

ChatteAccro
09-22-15, 19:32
I see a lot of new backpage activity for g-town. I'm a little hesitant to call since they don't advertise an address but I would like to see some competition for New Hope and Court Dr. Just curious if anyone has tried yet? Pm's okay.

Lookbeterindrk
09-28-15, 01:58
Will be heading to town for a little over a week for the fair.

Needing a good TS, Massage and if extras available that would be nice.

If you want to, PM the information.

Thanks.

LooksBetterInTheDark.

Gigabyte40
09-28-15, 08:30
I am intrigued by the adult video stores, I'd love to meet a couple to play with there, but when I've visited them in other cities, it's always gay guys. Not judging, just not my thing. (I'm actually pretty open minded and honestly if theres a chick in the middle I'm not going to complain if we "cross swords" LOL)

Please PM with any info and thanks ahead for responding!I don't think there will be any "sword crossing" here.

If I even see another guy's dick I'm leaving.

GB40.

JustOtherGuy
09-29-15, 06:43
I see a lot of new backpage activity for g-town. I'm a little hesitant to call since they don't advertise an address but I would like to see some competition for New Hope and Court Dr. Just curious if anyone has tried yet? Pm's okay.After some texting, they told me that grand opening is Oct 1st. Didn't get location.

BarefootNmyr67
09-29-15, 11:43
After some texting, they told me that grand opening is Oct 1st. Didn't get location.I actually had a gentleman pick up the phone and was told the same thing for the grand opening on October 1st and it's going to be on East Franklin somewhere he did not give me the actual address.

Barefoot.

ChatteAccro
10-03-15, 14:13
I actually had a gentleman pick up the phone and was told the same thing for the grand opening on October 1st and it's going to be on East Franklin somewhere he did not give me the actual address.

Barefoot.Gaston gazette publishes a list of new businesses. Sometimes those can be informative. Just saying.

ChiefTroller
10-26-15, 15:21
Had a dream at the new place on Franklin. Small woman, early thirties, cute, and only offered handshake with the top down. Was told more woman coming in next week. 6 at the door and &. 4 for the rest. Request for other services denied. Massage was low end at best, but handshake was very well done and not rushed. PM for any other questions.

The Bobster
10-30-15, 22:10
This is the place that other posts have mentioned, the new place that has opened on Franklin. Stay far away; had a bad experience with a cute Chinese lady with a bob haircut. Became extremely aggressive with upsell and totally ruined the experience. Most definitely a no go, and I recommend that you do the same.

Dr Pleasure
11-02-15, 10:05
I too took some time at the new spa on Franklin, at that time I had not seen any reviews so I went in with an open mind. I had the cute little Asian with the bob hair cut as well. She started with covering me up until I told her I did not want it on me, she took it off and continued. The rub was not that good but the teasing was, I had only paid for 30 min (. 4) so after about 10 or 15 she said flip. She started the up sell from then on, nothing was on the menu but the handshake. The upsell was for the hand work and how much exposure, I told her I wanted her naked, she wanted a bill for that then came down after back and forth we ended up skirt off panties off and boobs out (but not naked) all this was for. 6 . She did give a nice job and plenty of roaming but had a real attitude trying to deal. She does not speak any English. She is hot lookin but I may try again if they get some new talent.

ChatteAccro
11-03-15, 20:47
This is the place that other posts have mentioned, the new place that has opened on Franklin. Stay far away; had a bad experience with a cute Chinese lady with a bob haircut. Became extremely aggressive with upsell and totally ruined the experience. Most definitely a no go, and I recommend that you do the same.Same day, sounds like same girl and same bad attitude with hard upsell. Asked for $2 for all. Forget that! Only took in what was normal budget with std ending. She acted pissed but finally accepted and went to work. She did give better than expected deep tissue massage and her ending technique was way above average. Too bad she doesn't have the attitude to match. No reason to return.

Bone Yard
11-15-15, 20:28
I happened to be in your neck of the woods and needed to get emptied so I dropped in to see what the deal was.

Went in for hh at. 4 and got pretty standard AMP service, no upsell, but demanded. 6 for the finish. Whatever! I shot clear over my arm and on to the carpet! Made her giggle. LOL.

The carpet in that room is going to get nasty!

DanJay06
11-16-15, 14:20
I happened to be in your neck of the woods and needed to get emptied so I dropped in to see what the deal was.

Went in for hh at. 4 and got pretty standard AMP service, no upsell, but demanded. 6 for the finish. Whatever! I shot clear over my arm and on to the carpet! Made her giggle. LOL.

The carpet in that room is going to get nasty!Can you tell us the appearance of the ladies there?

Bone Yard
11-21-15, 13:48
Can you tell us the appearance of the ladies there?I only saw the one that did my massage and she looked to be fairly young. She was cute with the typical Asian body.

ChuckTown1
11-26-15, 20:10
The I want to talk to the manager haircut must be universal.

I too took some time at the new spa on Franklin, at that time I had not seen any reviews so I went in with an open mind. I had the cute little Asian with the bob hair cut as well. She started with covering me up until I told her I did not want it on me, she took it off and continued. The rub was not that good but the teasing was, I had only paid for 30 min (. 4) so after about 10 or 15 she said flip. She started the up sell from then on, nothing was on the menu but the handshake. The upsell was for the hand work and how much exposure, I told her I wanted her naked, she wanted a bill for that then came down after back and forth we ended up skirt off panties off and boobs out (but not naked) all this was for. 6 . She did give a nice job and plenty of roaming but had a real attitude trying to deal. She does not speak any English. She is hot lookin but I may try again if they get some new talent.

AlwaysLooking3
11-28-15, 19:25
Experience same as reported. 2 little girls with Bob cut. I had the cuter one. She has a perfect set of tits.

Habbit
11-29-15, 12:57
Looking for a two girl massage tonight. Can anyone recommend a good place.

Thanks in advance.

Habbit.

Hicktown
02-08-16, 07:57
While driving a different route to work I noticed a Spa in Lincolnton Tai Qi Spa on the main ave near Boger City.

Anyone know about it? Looks like the basic AMP.

2397 E. Main St.

Lincolnton, NC 28092.

BtrCalsal
02-10-16, 17:48
While driving a different route to work I noticed a Spa in Lincolnton Tai Qi Spa on the main ave near Boger City.

2397 E. Main St.

Lincolnton, NC 28092.I would steer clear of Lincolnton for a while they just had a bust there, 2 girls who were on BP. I don't know about the Spa thing but would be cautious.

Jt234
02-12-16, 09:25
Had a friend who went in the morning. Only one worker but nice to look at. Had the hour special. 60 including shower. Very good massage. On the flip. 60 for standard finish with her top off. Seems like everyone left happy.

Hicktown
02-13-16, 01:01
I would steer clear of Lincolnton for a while they just had a bust there, 2 girls who were on BP. I don't know about the Spa thing but would be cautious.Thanks, will do!

Kheldar
02-18-16, 10:14
FWIW I tried this out in January. Good massage, but no extras.

2397 E. Main St.

Lincolnton, NC 28092.

FreakyDeaky46
02-24-16, 10:27
Morning all! Was passing through your town the other day and made a run by new h*pe, parking lot full, tried calling got the voicemail box not set up message so figured busy busy, went to fr*nklin instead and got the same hard up sell as others have noted good time but more than I wanted to spend for not enough of what I wanted, ended up with half for. 4/. 6 utc up top otc downstairs, happy hunting and stay safe out there.

Jaido65
02-28-16, 03:22
After reading through the thread, I dreamed that I visited Relaxy Spa off Franklin Blvd. After scanning the area for my least favorite uncle, I stopped in and was greeted by an attractive Chinese lady, probably early 30's w / above-average knockers. After paying. 6 to the house, I was led to a room to undress. The only towel in the room was to cover the table, so everything was pretty straight forward from then on. The massage was average, but definitely nothing to brag about. After getting down to the glutes and inner-thigh, the teasing began. This girl didn't speak much English, but she didn't hesitate to start rubbing on the boys and Mr Willy while I was still laying on my stomach. Being the gentleman that I am, I raised up so she could have easier access to the goods. Shortly after, we moved to the flip and it was time to negotiate. It was. 6 for HJ and $ for topless HJ, so I was sad that BBBJ was not on the list. After about 5 minutes of negotiating, I got the topless HJ for. 8. The size was pretty good and the nips were fairly long, but a very nice set overall. After putting a ton of oil on Mr Willy, she gave an OUTSTANDING HJ that left me very pleased. She cleaned my mess up well, but I was disappointed that I had to drive home with oil down my asscrack. Also, the session only last about 40 minutes since I didn't give her full asking price on going topless. Overall, I think the price was high and wasn't a fan of the haggling, but it's hard to find good-looking girls in AMP's. Will I dream of this again? Eh, we'll see.

Hardcore6968
02-29-16, 16:36
Stopped by for a visit. Girl was fairly pretty, massage half ass, finish was pretty good. 50 for half hour house fee, and she finished me with out asking for tip and then wanted 40, I gave her 30 she said it 40 but 30 is ok. I have had better and worse trips, this one was about average I would say.

JoeyA48
03-19-16, 08:23
I also had a very pleasant Relaxy dream.

Home costs = General Grant + the Treasury Secretary. For 1/24th of a day.

Sweet, petite late two-ohs or so gal hailing from Cathay, who knows her native tongue but not ours. (Robert-nick cut of bangs).

I left pourboire - 3 Andrew Js. On counter and that sufficed just fine, as was her technique, as others have opined. My tense back muscles were much relaxed thereafter too.

Apologies in advance if my text here is opaque, but I worry much about Uncle Jake, and his cousin with the lion name.

Wildcat86
03-19-16, 08:48
I also had a very pleasant Relaxy dream.

Home costs = General Grant + the Treasury Secretary. For 1/24th of a day.

Sweet, petite late two-ohs or so gal hailing from Cathay, who knows her native tongue but not ours. (Robert-nick cut of bangs).

I left pourboire - 3 Andrew Js. On counter and that sufficed just fine, as was her technique, as others have opined. My tense back muscles were much relaxed thereafter too.

Apologies in advance if my text here is opaque, but I worry much about Uncle Jake, and his cousin with the lion name.Impressive.

Nice use of the language. Not often do I see the use of "opined" except in legaleze!

JoeyA48
03-28-16, 18:02
Impressive.

Nice use of the language. Not often do I see the use of "opined" except in legaleze!Thanks! : o).

Fly By Nite
04-11-16, 16:43
Stopped by one afternoon after work. Saw Serenity. Tall, mid 30's blond. Said she used to work all the time when they were at Baldwin Ave. , but I went there quite a bit and never saw her, so not sure.

Rub was decent, did a hard upsell, said fun started at the price of the session and went up. Got the feeling she was running game since she hadn't seen me before. Two Jacksons got the little man taken care of, but she stayed dressed.

Seems like she could be open to a lot if you've got deep enough pockets. I'm just not a fan of the upsell.

MercedesCouple
04-11-16, 22:52
Visited CVE a few times last week. Has anyone else been here? Is there somewhere better to check out? We are actually looking for a full swap place. Let me know what you think.

Gus42
05-15-16, 14:57
So a couple of weeks ago I was really in need of a massage. I actually wasn't looking for any extras and it was always my experience that the best massage was at the place on new hope. I went for the hour and I was expecting the really sweet, attractive young lady (whose name I don't remember) to ask me if I wanted to DIY and I was going to say no thanks. The massage was very good. Not the best ever but still better than Court Dr or Relaxy. Much to my surprise, she paid a lot of attention to an unexpected"happy" area. Well I wasn't going to be rude and tell her to stop. I may be out of the game but I'm not dead! Anyway, . 6 hour, normal. 4 tip and she and I were both happy campers.

ChatteAccro
06-29-16, 07:00
Plan on being in town on Saturday and thinking of trying this place again. Wondering if anyone's been here lately and care to share details? Pm's okay.

LeoRobert
07-02-16, 13:56
Drew YumYum I think was her name descent massage and shower, but too much haggling kills the mood, no music could hear traffic on hwy. Nice b cups and roaming. I'll stick to Charlotte. LR.

Philander
07-12-16, 22:23
In hickory on business went to Tai Qi Spa since it was the closest. Slim mid older lady with brown hair. I would give her a 6. Opted for the half. Put on my birthday suit waiting face up so she knew what was up. Flipped over for above average rub. On the real flip asked what I wanted then she said Diy, I never do that. I replied the same. Tried several times ended up with nothing. Got up an ready said thanks. She replied you forget tip. No the tip is in my pocket but you don't do that right. She got very upset. You handsome man you know you supposed to tip. Blah blah blah blah. I can't look at you anymore. I replied now you know how I feel good day. My first rejection. Don't know if she thought I was LEO. She kept saying I had nice body and was young. Or maybe she really never do that LOL. Will not repeat to find out. I going back to Charlotte.

RockmanDash
08-18-16, 00:13
Had a couple of dreams the past few months and would like to share.

Taiqi Spa.

Dreamed that I went here and visited a lovely lady named Amy. She was very pretty, I'd give her 40 years perhaps. No extras, however this was by far the most legit massage I've ever dreamed of having. Five star dream, have dreamt the same dream many times since.

Golden Sand.

Dreamed that Relaxy Spa was closed when it was supposed to be open so I drove to this location. Fantastic massage but no extras.

Relaxy Spa.

Dreamed of going here a few times. The first time I dreamed, I was met with a very attractive and outgoing lady by the name of Jenny (I think? Fantastic experience, but a tad in the pricey side for extras compared to other dreams mentioned here. I imagined 6 for an hour and $1 for no clothes tug of war. Second time I had the dream I was met by a timid girl who barely spoke. I dreamt she gave me a table shower, which was nice, never had that before. Not really into that though, would prefer standup. Mediocre massage followed by another $1 no clothes tug of war. Not sure I'll dream of this again.

Richard Dixson
08-24-16, 14:59
Dream took me back to the area so decided to take a nap. Amy had been there my last visit but new face today. I totally failed to get her name. Asked if I liked hard or soft, chose hard. She covers me with towel and climbs on table and uses her knees on my back. Put on on each side of my spine and rocked back and forth, working her way up my back. It was great good pressure and worked some kinks out of my lower back. After climbing down removes towel and starts a decent rub with forearms and elbow pressure. Quickly makes her way to my gluteus and inner thighs. Spends a solid 10 minutes working every inch of this area with good teasing before flipping me. On flip nice slow tease to an above average finish with great technique.

Pros: good rub tease and finish. Cons: shorted me 25 minutes on the hour rate, older, I'd say late 40's, a 5 on the scale.

Overall a good visit. . 65 to house. 30 tip would have been standard amount if time wasn't short. YMMV stay safe.

Richard Dixson
08-24-16, 15:03
Notice an ad for Pacific I'd never seen before. Anyone got any info. Also noticed Relax Spa has stopped advertising. They were overpriced but was good for a change up now and then.

RockmanDash
09-03-16, 14:03
Dream took me back to the area so decided to take a nap. Amy had been there my last visit but new face today. I totally failed to get her name. Asked if I liked hard or soft, chose hard. She covers me with towel and climbs on table and uses her knees on my back. Put on on each side of my spine and rocked back and forth, working her way up my back. It was great good pressure and worked some kinks out of my lower back. After climbing down removes towel and starts a decent rub with forearms and elbow pressure. Quickly makes her way to my gluteus and inner thighs. Spends a solid 10 minutes working every inch of this area with good teasing before flipping me. On flip nice slow tease to an above average finish with great technique.

Pros: good rub tease and finish. Cons: shorted me 25 minutes on the hour rate, older, I'd say late 40's, a 5 on the scale.

Overall a good visit. . 65 to house. 30 tip would have been standard amount if time wasn't short. YMMV stay safe.I took a nap there recently myself. I dreamt there was a new face there as well last time I went. I was used to dreaming of Amy, so I asked her name and she said it's Linda. No extras in my dream, but I may have to nap once more to find out. Thank you.

Richard Dixson
10-26-16, 10:00
Drove by Relaxy's new location last week on Ozark. Small strip with a beauty shop and maybe a consignment store. Was tempted to give them a try but was in the mood for an American spa. Location doesn't look as busy as old spot did but still no cover or rear entrance that I could see. Next time I'm in the area I'll give them a go.

Kheldar
11-06-16, 11:17
My usual place was busy so decided to test this out. .

Only one girl working. "Mimi" Cute to the younger asian side. Took the one hour for. 60. The massage was ok, not the worst and not the best. Typical HE tipped. 40. Very surprised at this location. I will be shocked if this doesn't catch LE attention in this area of town.

I would go here again because it's so close, but not sure I would go out of my way for it.

Troj45
11-12-16, 10:09
I also drew Mimi and took the hr. I'm not really big on the "walk on the back" massage but managed it just the same. Mimi was nice, tried hard but not exactly what I was looking for. We did get the convertible look and standard finish for. 6 plus. 6. I agree, not sure the location will stick.

Happy hunting,

Troj.

My usual place was busy so decided to test this out. .

Only one girl working. "Mimi" Cute to the younger asian side. Took the one hour for. 60. The massage was ok, not the worst and not the best. Typical HE tipped. 40. Very surprised at this location. I will be shocked if this doesn't catch LE attention in this area of town.

I would go here again because it's so close, but not sure I would go out of my way for it.

WheelerJim
12-25-16, 09:56
Stopped by twice and was treated to a very nice massage good pressure some teasing but no happy ending.

JackStamina
12-28-16, 21:53
Sup fellow mongers. Just relocated out of Jacksonville FL, and feeling out the landscape.

I'm more of a, find a good utr, build a relationship, and stick with that for my entertainment, but haven't been able to gather enough data as of yet, and was feeling the need so hit up Court, which seems like a run of the mill shop.

Mamasan greeted me and arranged house fee 60 for swedish.

I requested a table shower and she nodded emphaically however something must have got lost in translation as I waled to a bathroom with a shower and the door closed behind me. Shrug ok then.

After the self serve shower, I was led to a room with what seemed to be an abnormally low massage table, compared to my experiences in FL. A 40 ish slightly plump therapist came in, nothing to write home about but she was pleasant enough. I neglected to get her name. She started with light rub over all areas back and legs. Good tease. Next a weird push without any rub thing some of them seem to like to do. Does nothing for me but ok. Then some oil came out and a half way decent massage was had. Honestly if they skipped the first two pseudo massages and just went right to the oil and gave a longer massage I'd be happier. She paid a lot of attention to the boys and that area, and I made it pretty clear to her that I had no issues with that. The flip their was no real discussion, she went right to work, and it was decent. Took next to no coaxing to get a mild prostate massage going and she made me quite happy. I gave her a tip of 40 and she seemed happy enough herself.

While the experience was ok, AMPs really aren't my thing, hope to find something a little more regular, and GFE eventually. If anyone wants to point me in the right direction or toss me a contact it would be much appreciated. If not, I'll get it figured out eventually.

Member #5689
12-29-16, 12:26
Though pickings are slim in the area you might have better luck in Charlotte as it's really slim in Gastonia.

Sup fellow mongers. Just relocated out of Jacksonville FL, and feeling out the landscape.

I'm more of a, find a good utr, build a relationship, and stick with that for my entertainment, but haven't been able to gather enough data as of yet, and was feeling the need so hit up Court, which seems like a run of the mill shop.

Mamasan greeted me and arranged house fee 60 for swedish.

I requested a table shower and she nodded emphaically however something must have got lost in translation as I waled to a bathroom with a shower and the door closed behind me. Shrug ok then.

After the self serve shower, I was led to a room with what seemed to be an abnormally low massage table, compared to my experiences in FL. A 40 ish slightly plump therapist came in, nothing to write home about but she was pleasant enough. I neglected to get her name. She started with light rub over all areas back and legs. Good tease. Next a weird push without any rub thing some of them seem to like to do. Does nothing for me but ok. Then some oil came out and a half way decent massage was had. Honestly if they skipped the first two pseudo massages and just went right to the oil and gave a longer massage I'd be happier. She paid a lot of attention to the boys and that area, and I made it pretty clear to her that I had no issues with that. The flip their was no real discussion, she went right to work, and it was decent. Took next to no coaxing to get a mild prostate massage going and she made me quite happy. I gave her a tip of 40 and she seemed happy enough herself.

While the experience was ok, AMPs really aren't my thing, hope to find something a little more regular, and GFE eventually. If anyone wants to point me in the right direction or toss me a contact it would be much appreciated. If not, I'll get it figured out eventually.

Dr Pleasure
01-03-17, 16:56
Went for a rub at the place on Union Rd. (Shopping center). Only one there that I could see. Small spinner body. Rub was not much, went for the 30 min with a 10 min extra promotion. Little teasing but very little, on the flip wanted. 6 for Hand Shake settled for. 4. I offered her the. 6 if she would get naked, but no way. She did pull her top up to let me nibble and play with. After getting dressed I did talk her into pulling her pants down to see the kitty. I just had to go check it out but will not repeat!

RemPitt
01-05-17, 20:06
So I was trying to set up an indie tonight and it was a less than stellar experience. I got the bitchy tone right from the get go. She got pissed at me for texting her back when she didn't reply telling me I needed to be patient. I informed her that we all have time frames to work around and I wasn't trying to seem like an ass hole. She gives me her rates a few more texts and she gives me her rates again but they've gone up from the original text. Well guess I suck at setting things up because I'm getting up charged now. She said she's second guessing booking me bt ecause I'm presumptuous. I tell her that's fine I there are plenty of others and to have a good night. Guess indies can suffer from GPS as well YMMV but I'll never try again.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-let-me-relax-you-i-am-here-to-make-you-feel-good-great-with-my-hands/31591434

PokerJack1
01-06-17, 22:05
Dude,

My guess is you got impatient with her, because not only have I texted with her, by spoken with her several times, and she is super cool. If you tried getting into details with her over text, then that's your issue.

Don't tell me you were patient, because I won't believe you, unless you paste screenshots of your messages with her. Bottom line is you probably were asking too much, expecting too much, like for her to reply to you right away, and that is probably where the problem is.

You know, she could have been sucking my cock and swallowing my load for all you know in between texts. Good providers don't answer while with other clients.

This is not the staples easy button more times than not.

So I was trying to set up an indie tonight and it was a less than stellar experience. I got the bitchy tone right from the get go. She got pissed at me for texting her back when she didn't reply telling me I needed to be patient. I informed her that we all have time frames to work around and I wasn't trying to seem like an ass hole. She gives me her rates a few more texts and she gives me her rates again but they've gone up from the original text. Well guess I suck at setting things up because I'm getting up charged now. She said she's second guessing booking me bt ecause I'm presumptuous. I tell her that's fine I there are plenty of others and to have a good night. Guess indies can suffer from GPS as well YMMV but I'll never try again.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-let-me-relax-you-i-am-here-to-make-you-feel-good-great-with-my-hands/31591434

BarefootNmyr67
01-07-17, 23:37
I visited on 1/5 and kind of a bizarre location because right beside is a consignment store with lots of kids things for sale. Parking is of course exposed with no rear parking. I entered and was greeted by a petite early to mid twenties Asian in a great short dress. Paid. 40 for hhr and wasn't offered TS but straight to the room for a decent rub that actually went for 40 minutes then flip and. 50 for HE with full roaming and removal of dress and everything underneath. Absolutely beautiful girl!

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/40-free-table-shower-new-new-sexy-young-girl-40-704-675-2720/26683885

Barefoot.

RemPitt
01-21-17, 15:25
Dude,

My guess is you got impatient with her, because not only have I texted with her, by spoken with her several times, and she is super cool. If you tried getting into details with her over text, then that's your issue.

Don't tell me you were patient, because I won't believe you, unless you paste screenshots of your messages with her. Bottom line is you probably were asking too much, expecting too much, like for her to reply to you right away, and that is probably where the problem is.

You know, she could have been sucking my cock and swallowing my load for all you know in between texts. Good providers don't answer while with other clients.

This is not the staples easy button more times than not.Everyone's experience is different. I don't have to prove to you or anyone else. I know my experience and have no reason to try and justify to you or anyone else what happened. I didn't talk about upgrades over text. Was quoted 2 different prices over text. You should know being an SM that not everyone's experience is the same I was simply providing mine. Yes I haven't posted a lot but have been teastng the waters in this area enough to know my0 experience wasn't a pleasant one. I guess we just got off on the wrong foot.

Member #5346
02-13-17, 18:04
Did they change their name to oriental?

Has there been a change in their attitude about upgrades?

Used to be a good massage and good ts but that was all.

DlrBand
02-18-17, 19:31
Looks like Relaxy is gone from Ozark. Not sure if they will resurface. Had two dreams there. Left very Relaxed.

Member #5346
02-20-17, 19:50
I think they are on and new hope now.

Looks like Relaxy is gone from Ozark. Not sure if they will resurface. Had two dreams there. Left very Relaxed.

BoobsBoobs
02-28-17, 18:39
Looks like Relaxy is gone from Ozark. Not sure if they will resurface. Had two dreams there. Left very Relaxed.I dreamed there is a new place on New Hope Rd just around the corner from the Ozark place. My dream happened Friday late morning. Went in and was greeted by Kiki who I had seen at Ozark. She seemed to be working alone as I had to wait 20 minutes. I had hoped for a nude or at least topless massage but was quoted $1. 00 just for that option, seems way high to me but no budge. Maybe she was firm because she was working alone and had to answer the door too. Just like my dream at Ozark, this dream featured a nice medium pressure rub with nice teasing before the flip. On the flip I turned down her advances for "extra" rub for $0. 60 and I asked about "other" options, was told no other options. I passed as again that seemed high to me for standard finish and again no budge on $$. She asked a couple more times but always the same. She spent quite a bit of the "extra" time on my knee caps instead? Kid you not, they got at least 5 minutes worth of attention. I left disappointed for sure. I would go back just for the rub but would like to try when there are other girls working, maybe options and costs get better then, I don't know. Good rub for just short of a hr for $0. 80 isn't bad in my book, just not what I was hoping for.

DlrBand
03-05-17, 15:55
I also drew Mimi and took the hr. I'm not really big on the "walk on the back" massage but managed it just the same. Mimi was nice, tried hard but not exactly what I was looking for. We did get the convertible look and standard finish for. 6 plus. 6. I agree, not sure the location will stick.

Troj.Hit this one up just out of curiosity. Exactly as you described. Walk on the back actually felt good. First time I had experienced that.

HashKash
03-22-17, 21:25
I visited on 1/5 and kind of a bizarre location because right beside is a consignment store with lots of kids
things for sale. Parking is of course exposed with no rear parking. I entered and was greeted by a petite early to mid twenties Asian in a great short dress. Paid. 40 for hhr and wasn't offered TS but straight to the room for a decent rub that actually went for 40 minutes then flip and. 50 for HE with full roaming and removal of dress and everything underneath. Absolutely beautiful girl!

http://charlotte.backpage.com/BodyRubs/40-free-table-shower-new-new-sexy-young-girl-40-704-675-2720/26683885

Barefoot.Thank you Barefoot. Can you please tell me the name of the place?

HashKash
03-22-17, 23:14
I visited on 1/5 and kind of a bizarre location because right beside is a consignment store with lots of kids things for sale. Parking is of course exposed with no rear parking. I entered and was greeted by a petite early to mid twenties Asian in a great short dress. Paid. 40 for hhr and wasn't offered TS but straight to the room for a decent rub that actually went for 40 minutes then flip and. 50 for HE with full roaming and removal of dress and everything underneath. Absolutely beautiful girl!

Barefoot.Hi Barefoot, can you please share the name of the place? Thank you.

Monger913
03-23-17, 20:24
He was probably relaxy spa. Closed now. See post 107.

Thank you Barefoot. Can you please tell me the name of the place?

DlrBand
03-25-17, 14:46
I think they are on and new hope now.Gone from New Hope now. Building up for rent. They can't seem to settle down.

DlrBand
04-15-17, 08:17
Gone from New Hope now. Building up for rent. They can't seem to settle down.Well. Looks like I was wrong. The open sign is back up and on. Also seeing adds on Backpages. May have to try this one again.

DlrBand
04-15-17, 20:04
Well. Looks like I was wrong. The open sign is back up and on. Also seeing adds on Backpages. May have to try this one again.When my window of opportunity for a rub came today, Relaxy was busy. Decided to try the one one close to the hospital. Had never been here before so curiosity got the best of me. I pass this one on the way home from work and rarely see cars there. Now I know why. Was greeted at the door with older Mamasan. Negotiated. 40 for the HH and was led to the room. Strip and lay face down on the table. A few minutes pass and in walks in. Mamasan. I was a little more than dissapointed. In all fairness, was a decent rub. On the flip standard finish. Didn't have to negotiate. Tipped. 30 and was out the door. One and done. I am becoming a little disillusioned with AMPs.

Ltarkilz
04-19-17, 20:15
Anyone have feedback on nice spa and cool cave spa in Charlotte NC.

BoobsBoobs
04-20-17, 22:11
When my window of opportunity for a rub came today, Relaxy was busy. Decided to try the one one close to the hospital. Had never been here before so curiosity got the best of me. I pass this one on the way home from work and rarely see cars there. Now I know why. Was greeted at the door with older Mamasan. Negotiated. 40 for the HH and was led to the room. Strip and lay face down on the table. A few minutes pass and in walks in. Mamasan. I was a little more than dissapointed. In all fairness, was a decent rub. On the flip standard finish. Didn't have to negotiate. Tipped. 30 and was out the door. One and done. I am becoming a little disillusioned with AMPs.There seems to be 2 on New Hope, 1 close to hospital 7XX address or so and the other 3XX. My previous post was for the 7XX address. I went back early afternoon 1 day and saw Cindy this time. 20's cute yellow and orange hair. Good rub, great teasing on the flip standard finish w / top up. $.60 house $.60 tip. Table shower at the very end. Strange. Left happy, I'll repeat.

DlrBand
04-21-17, 12:03
There seems to be 2 on New Hope, 1 close to hospital 7XX address or so and the other 3XX. My previous post was for the 7XX address. I went back early afternoon 1 day and saw Cindy this time. 20's cute yellow and orange hair. Good rub, great teasing on the flip standard finish w / top up. $.60 house $.60 tip. Table shower at the very end. Strange. Left happy, I'll repeat.I guess I should have been more specific. I ended up at the one off of Cox Rd. Like I said, will be the last time I go there. Where you went is where I wanted to go but they were too busy.

AlwaysLooking3
04-24-17, 16:21
Dreamed I found a watch at the spa in Gastonia that has NO sign and where you can get a SUB when your done. Looked like it fell behind dressing chair. Found it as I was putting my shoes on. Started to leave it with house but didn't think that was a good idea. Trying to get it back to the owner. Let me know if its yours.

DlrBand
05-14-17, 19:20
Dreamed at the establishment on the South side recently. Was hoping for the back walker I had dreamed with before. Wasn't available but a very friendly and accommodating sweetie with long hair took her place. Standard oily rub (spent a lot of time on the glutes) with above average finish. Would repeat.

Monger913
05-25-17, 18:11
http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/free-table-shower-new-young-asian-girl-arrive-asian-girl-70min-60-7046752720/33146820

I haven't been since they closed on Ozark. The girls who worked on Ozark were very young and used the phrase "Asian princesses" in their ads.

Those words are not on the ads anymore.

I met Katie. An Asian queen. 40 ish, attractive, and flirty. She was the only one there. As far as I could tell.

6 for the house and. 6 for a tip (upfront. I don't like haggling). I paid for an hour (the ad says 70 minutes for. 6) and I got about 90 minutes.

I guess she was bored.

The table shower was above average, the rub was much more thorough and better than most. The flip and finish were professional and fun.

Roaming was appropriate for the tip.

For a basic service (HE) I would grade this a B+.

I will definitely return.

Playing
06-07-17, 11:47
Anyone have a recent dream of Court Ave near the hospital? PM is fine. Thanks.

Monger913
06-07-17, 18:37
Post # 114.

Anyone have a recent dream of Court Ave near the hospital? PM is fine. Thanks.

RayCee
06-09-17, 13:34
Anyone have a recent dream of Court Ave near the hospital? PM is fine. Thanks.Used to be a tall thin girl that was great; last time I was there (a few of months ago) there was a short 40 ish woman and the mamasan. Had time with 40 ish and was an OK massage with some nipple play and viewing and a standard finish. Had mamasan one time and good massage but no roaming (not that you would want to). The tall thin girl who I believe is not there anymore was the best that I had there, but of late have not gone there since the last few times it seemed that it was only the mamsan and the 40 ish one.

RayCee
06-09-17, 14:21
Went to Relaxy on New Hope Rd and there was no room at the inn so I was told to return in about 1/2 hour by a 30 ish girl with a good figure who wore a short dress with a scoop top that had portions of her bra visible. Thought that she might just be the gatekeeper. Debated whether to return or not and decided to go back and this time no other pl's were there. Was met by the girl in the short dress again. Her name was Lee and I gave her the hour fee. 60 and then she headed to one of the rooms. For me things were looking up as all of the providers that I have ever been to have worn a top with tightish pants but this girl was in a dress. Asked if I wanted a table shower, and since I had never had one when I had other dreams, I went for it; not sure that I will do again as it was a cold table with an already wet piece of plastic (who knows what happened on it prior) and what I would term as a lackluster wash job with minimal attention paid to sensitive areas. When done went to room for massage, she starts massage so while she was at the head of the table rubbing my back, I proceeded to feel her smooth sexy legs and got no pushback from her, she actually pulled up her dress to make access easier. Continued to feel her legs and her butt under her panties. On the flip we negotiated what was to transpire and she proceeded and while she worked I pulled her dress up above her panties and continued to play under her panties which included some fiv. Reached inside her bra and a nice chocolate nip was exposed to which she allowed some sucking. Ended with standard finish, tipped her. 60 but she wanted another Jackson so in total it ended up at $. 4. Really enjoyed that she wore a dress and was totally non restrictive in her attitude. Had been to Relaxy one other time at the prior location and had a bad experience, rushed, disinterested and overpriced, topless but no other contact. Would be nice go to an AMP where English was spoken and had more personality, probably too much to hope for. Will probably head back to Relaxy again. As always YMMV.

DlrBand
06-09-17, 15:17
Used to be a tall thin girl that was great; last time I was there (a few of months ago) there was a short 40 ish woman and the mamasan. Had time with 40 ish and was an OK massage with some nipple play and viewing and a standard finish. Had mamasan one time and good massage but no roaming (not that you would want to). The tall thin girl who I believe is not there anymore was the best that I had there, but of late have not gone there since the last few times it seemed that it was only the mamsan and the 40 ish one.This was my experience also last month. If older providers are your thing then this is your place. If you enjoy the touch of someone younger then you might want to check out one of the other locations.

Monger913
06-23-17, 00:13
I'm pretty sure that if you call ahead and ask if they have young girls, there will be one there when you get there.

This was my experience also last month. If older providers are your thing then this is your place. If you enjoy the touch of someone younger then you might want to check out one of the other locations.

DlrBand
07-16-17, 16:44
Decided on Relaxy since I hadn't been to the new location. Opted for the hour and table shower. As was stated in a earlier review, just a plastic covered table where you basically get hosed off and water runs into the floor. Huge disappointment with no table play. Will not be doing that again here (best table shower for me was at Pacifica). Provider was middle aged 4 on a 10 scale. Decent rub with standard finish but no roaming and she had on blue jeans. Huge turn off. On the way out I passed by a hot little number in a cute little sun dress. Would definitely go back if I could see her. YMMV.

RayCee
07-21-17, 15:02
Went to Relaxy another time, this time had "Katie" who has been mentioned previously. Dressed in red skirt with short leggings and a top that showed some cleavage, late thirties early forties I would guess and a nice shape. Decided to try the TS again and "Katie" warmed the table and given the warmth and more attention to the boys, it was a pleasant experience; still somewhat of an ick factor as to the the table though. I asked her if she could undress too and she asked about tip and she agreed (4 total) which amounted to a view of all of her charms. I pulled her pants down and she proceeded to take them off the rest of the way and then climb on the table so that we were in the 69 position and she dropped herself down for a good view and more. Massage was above average and a very pleasurable experience with standard finish. At this point, for me Relaxy seems the best that gastown has to offer although had a good time by the sub shop a while ago as well but its too near where I live and too visible. As always YMMV. Be careful.

RayCee
07-21-17, 15:12
Have been a total of three times and first time was the best with a good massage, standard finish and some utc roaming, nice looking youngish girl as well (good value at $. 0 total). Second time had an older mamsan type masseuse and nothing was on the table offered a diy finish which I did not participate in, decent massage but frustrating experience (house of 6 plus a Jackson for a tip) recently tried again since I was batting. 500 and got a young good looking masseuse but just a legit experience with same diy offer. Same fee as with mamsan. Will not be returning as it appears that unless you get extremely lucky all you will get is a legit massage which can vary in quality as well.

RayCee
07-21-17, 15:34
Most recent visit to relaxy, got a young reasonably attractive masseuse dressed in long jean shorts and a top. Basically nothing very sexy. Despite the ick factor, went ahead with the TS and had a good experience as she warmed the table and gave a nice wash to the backside as well as everything on the front side with some particular attention to the boys which was very enjoyable as well. Toweled off and went back to the room and she dried my backside further and we proceed to the massage from there. Felt her legs but not too fulfilling with the long jeans, rubbed her pussy area otc and she moaned on cue. At the end of the massage on the back side she played with my ass and the boys from the rear for a few minutes. On the flip, I pulled her bra down and sucked on a very succulent juicy chocolate nip while she worked on the boys and brought them to a finale. She had a great technique as far as the boys were concerned. Only complaint that I had is that we were done in about 50 minutes and they advertise it to be 70 minutes for 6. On the flip she went straight to the boys, I think that it would be more sensual and arousing if they would massage the front for a time before going to the main event. They could massage your thighs and have a bit of play with the boys to set the mood. In my case there was 20 minutes left that went unused. It would be nice to find a place that would do that. Have had an experience such as described in CLT at EOS that ended with showering with the masseuse but they are now closed apparently afraid of LEO intervention. Was not as cheap but a great experience. Would say that this trip to Relaxy was good but with a bit more effort on the part of the masseuse could have been great. Total was $. 4. YMMV and be careful.

Ginger1013
08-07-17, 11:26
Most recent visit to relaxy, got a young reasonably attractive masseuse dressed in long jean shorts and a top. Basically nothing very sexy. Despite the ick factor, went ahead with the TS and had a good experience as she warmed the table and gave a nice wash to the backside as well as everything on the front side with some particular attention to the boys which was very enjoyable as well. Toweled off and went back to the room and she dried my backside further and we proceed to the massage from there. Felt her legs but not too fulfilling with the long jeans, rubbed her pussy area otc and she moaned on cue. At the end of the massage on the back side she played with my ass and the boys from the rear for a few minutes. On the flip, I pulled her bra down and sucked on a very succulent juicy chocolate nip while she worked on the boys and brought them to a finale. She had a great technique as far as the boys were concerned. Only complaint that I had is that we were done in about 50 minutes and they advertise it to be 70 minutes for 6. On the flip she went straight to the boys, I think that it would be more sensual and arousing if they would massage the front for a time before going to the main event. They could massage your thighs and have a bit of play with the boys to set the mood. In my case there was 20 minutes left that went unused. It would be nice to find a place that would do that. Have had an experience such as described in CLT at EOS that ended with showering with the masseuse but they are now closed apparently afraid of LEO intervention. Was not as cheap but a great experience. Would say that this trip to Relaxy was good but with a bit more effort on the part of the masseuse could have been great. Total was $. 4. YMMV and be careful.Is this the place on new hope or union?

Ginger1013
08-07-17, 15:38
Went today at noon. Was greeted by a good-looking late thirties or 40 year old Chinese lady wearing a red dress. Opted for the shower and it was good. I find the shower determines the how the whole expieriance will go. Also lets them get comfortable with you.

Her english was horrible so I never got a name. I just answered yes maam to everything. Massage was pretty good. As good as some of my regular ones at real spas at home.

Upon the flip she pulled out her girls and put them to my mouth. I played with her cat so she just pulled those off too. She ended up doing this 69 thing which was cool. She had a hairy little box which I dig. Upon finishing she wiped us both down and did about 15 more minutes of great front massage. Very relaxing. I will repeat. Wish I got her name.

I did the hr and tipped. 70 meant to give. 60 oh well.

She even dressed me LOL including putting on my sox and shoes.

DlrBand
08-08-17, 20:59
Went today at noon. Was greeted by a good-looking late thirties or 40 year old Chinese lady wearing a red dress. .Stopped by today looking for this one. I was the only one there and two girls (one was older) working. No red dress but both had on blue jean shorts. When I inquired about Red dress they said "girl not here".

Neither one of them were doing much for me and I was so disappointed in not finding what I was looking for that I said I would come back some other time.

Maybe they were good too but I don't get the opportunity to do go often and want something like what has been reported.

Monger913
09-04-17, 17:05
This place on new hope has a "now leasing" sign above it.

http://charlotte.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hot-summer-enjoy-a-good-massage/20248236

DbrownHornet
10-17-17, 23:04
I made trip through the Gas House on Friday and ventured by Golden Sands only to find that it has been closed apparently. I had stopped by two times recently and drew a MILF named Linda. She was really thorough with her massage. I always opted for the 90 minutes and left with a smile on my face. Does anybody know if they moved to a new location in the area?

JohnThomas2000
08-15-18, 16:30
I haven't posted in a while, but had an experience today that I had to share. Stopped in at Pacific on Union Rd. Slender woman named Mimi met me and showed me to my room. I asked for an hour and she asked if I wanted hard or soft. I chose hard and had one of the best massages of my life. The other odd thing that I noticed was that the "punchline" happened in the middle of the show and she finished with excellent hands, feet and facial massage. It is the first time I have ever had an encore at a MP. She was class act and I will be back next time I am this way.

Dt2447
09-08-18, 19:49
Stopped by and was greeted by a decent looking girl. She was a little thick compared to the girls normally there and looked kinda young. Opted for the hr at. 6. Got undressed she came in and went straight for the boys. No massage whatsoever. Asked me to flip after 10 minutes. Told her no I wanted a massage first. She got on the table between my legs and proceeded to try to do the HE anyways. After 30 minutes gave in and flipped. HE was find. She allowed some roaming. Massage ended after 40 minutes. Asked about other 20 and she acted like it was no big deal. Tipped. 2 instead of. 4. She was mad but maybe next guy will get a full hr.

Fly By Nite
09-10-18, 11:34
There was an indie girl in the Gastonia area, went by Nina, short red hair, thin, small tits, tattoos, had a dominatrix vibe to her. Very sensual and a real pro at her job. I dreamed of her often but I've been out of the game a while and haven't been able to find her anywhere. Anyone know if she's still doing massages or if she closed up shop or moved on?

Mr Cool21
09-13-18, 06:41
There was a post about her moving to California.

There was an indie girl in the Gastonia area, went by Nina, short red hair, thin, small tits, tattoos, had a dominatrix vibe to her. Very sensual and a real pro at her job. I dreamed of her often but I've been out of the game a while and haven't been able to find her anywhere. Anyone know if she's still doing massages or if she closed up shop or moved on?

DeathByStereo
09-14-18, 12:41
Decided to just go to Relaxy at 717 New Hope Rd. I wish I would've tried uptown. I've been to Relaxy several times and have always had good experiences, but today I get a younger sort of ugly girl who gives me a 10 minute massage and asks me to flip. Literally 10 minutes when I paid for the hr. Standard finish with little to no roaming and I left pissed off. She asked for a tip on my way out and I said take it out of the time you didn't give me. WTF. It'll be a while before I return here if ever.

ChatteAccro
11-02-18, 09:46
Haven't been to Gastonia in a long time. Headed down tomorrow and wondering which place has the best experience. Wasn't too impressed with the one on new hope last time.

DeathByStereo
11-02-18, 12:47
Haven't been to Gastonia in a long time. Headed down tomorrow and wondering which place has the best experience. Wasn't too impressed with the one on new hope last time.The few times I've been to Court Dr I wasn't shorted on time and left happy. The massage was decent too. I got a super cute young girl named Mia the last time I went, but she was a little mechanical. As always YMMV. I won't go back to New Hope for a while after my last visit, paid for an hour and got 10 minutes!

Dr Pleasure
11-05-18, 11:41
I too got shorted on time the last time there. I went in and only one girl there, she was with another customer, but took me to the room, I told her a wanted a hour. I gave her one bill and waited on change we'll she didn't come back for 20 min. ?she did not mention the change and rubbed her hand over my back straight down the back side and started rubbing the boys. She said since I had bed waiting for me to turn over and she started the HJ pulled her shorts down any top up and 10 minutes late I was out the door. Looking for something better. , I would like a Utr or better option. If anyone had suggestions let me know.

The few times I've been to Court Dr I wasn't shorted on time and left happy. The massage was decent too. I got a super cute young girl named Mia the last time I went, but she was a little mechanical. As always YMMV. I won't go back to New Hope for a while after my last visit, paid for an hour and got 10 minutes!

JohnThomas2000
12-28-18, 00:05
Is Pacific Spa closed? I enjoyed going there and had a great time with Mimi. I saw it listed as closed in a review site. If they are closed, which of the other AMPs in Gastonia are good, clean and safe?

KingCvc305
12-28-18, 10:55
Will be in Gastonia all day. Any of the AMPs worth visiting? Thanks.

AlwaysLooking3
01-07-19, 19:07
Is Pacific Spa closed? I enjoyed going there and had a great time with Mimi. I saw it listed as closed in a review site. If they are closed, which of the other AMPs in Gastonia are good, clean and safe?It was opened last week when I went by. Open sign on!

JohnThomas2000
01-08-19, 19:11
It was opened last week when I went by. Open sign on!That is great news. I will be stopping by early next week for a visit. Great massage and super nice.

JohnThomas2000
01-16-19, 19:30
So, I stopped by Pacific yesterday. The joint was jumping. Lots of traffic in and out so I had to take luck of the draw. I drew a middle weight older woman who was friendly enough. Massage was not bad, but not as good as I had been used to at Pacific before. She kept asking how she was doing if that tells you anything. On the flip when negotiating the tip, I held up 4 fingers. She held up 5. I held up 4 fingers. She held up 5. I said "no deal" and she held up 4 fingers and reluctantly finished the session. Mechanical at that point, but I am not sure it would have been much better had I coughed up the extra finger.

I will be back, but hoping for better results next time.

ChatteAccro
06-17-19, 17:43
I have a business trip in the morning to Gastonia and hoping to have some relaxation while there. Anyone have any recent experiences at these two? If not I'll try Court Dr. Will let you know how it goes.

ChatteAccro
06-18-19, 19:46
I wound up at Pacific today. Got the older lady, Monica. I say older but I'd guess she's still young enough to be my daughter. Sweet girl, we seemed to have some chemistry. More playful than I've experienced there before. She seemed to really enjoy taking care of me and did a great job. Very good massage and finished with a nice view. Left a better tip than I normally would but she was a sweetheart and I was feeling generous. I don't get chances to go as much as used to but will definitely return when I get a chance.

CharlotteBob
07-23-19, 15:23
I wound up at Pacific today. Got the older lady, Monica. I say older but I'd guess she's still young enough to be my daughter. Sweet girl, we seemed to have some chemistry. More playful than I've experienced there before. She seemed to really enjoy taking care of me and did a great job. Very good massage and finished with a nice view. Left a better tip than I normally would but she was a sweetheart and I was feeling generous. I don't get chances to go as much as used to but will definitely return when I get a chance.Recently went and saw Cece. The room walls end a foot or two shy of the ceiling, so it's not super private or tranquil. If a good ts, massage, & standard he is your thing, and looks aren't super important, this place deserves a try. Will likely repeat for $ hour total.

Mdcraig
07-24-19, 21:54
While the name seems to suggest it should have a generic bar code on the sign, I was pleasantly surprised. I normally use Galaxy in Charlotte, but I was in Gastonia with some time to kill. I was going to try Pacific, but apparently the lady was by herself and wanted me to wait in the room for 20 minutes. That never works out.

So I'm headed back and decide to cross 85 and try court dr. Very happy to see me, paid 1 hour. Was not offered TS, but not an issue.

Light to medium rub. Odd technique, but I enjoyed it. Older lady, very fun, and huge rack.

Complete body rub, no complaints.

Flip, nice finish, then foot rub for the rest of the hour.

Nice not to stop and have to fish out the tip. Maybe I shouldn't but I slipped the extra $20 just for that. She asked if I wanted to tip on the card, and when I said I have cash I thought she was going to do a back flip.

Will certainly visit again if I'm in the area!

KingCvc305
08-11-19, 07:10
Been away for a long while. Dreamed of going to Pacific yesterday. Saw spinner type Lucy, said it was her first day. Thought it was bad sign when started draped but that ended soon. No table shower but was offered real shower for after. Actually was nice massage with minimal lotion. Just accidental roaming and toweled off before the flip. On the flip a soft upsell for HJ or BJ, her English pretty bad but sign language told all. Her hand was active during discussion. Agreed on HJ, I got off table for wallet. She followed me with active encouragement from her hand. A very nice touch LOL. Much better HJ than I remember and didn't forget the boys. Light licking on my chest and hers when she pulled up her shirt, small pair but attractive. While cooling down we talked and laughed. She has app where she speaks Mandarin and app displays English. Reversed translation when I spoke. Said she is 50, no kids, single. We joked about shopping, marrying, me massaging her. Spend rest of time after hot towel with massage, more talk, flirting. She offered real shower again so no lotion smell if I went back to wife, I'm single so no problem or shower. Just an all-around fun time for about 55 minutes. A light kiss on cheeks and lips as leaving. Total was 1.1 $ and well worth it. Will return.

JackStamina
09-05-19, 11:25
Stopped in the other day to give this place a shot. Drew a 40 ish lady, who gave a surprisingly good medium back rub. Rooms open at the top, so listened to another patron getting off in the room next door while getting my massage. Kinda ruined the experience for me frankly. On the flip she started negotiating the tip immediately. Nothing more then a handshake available.

Won't return, mostly due to lack of privacy.

LurkeyLoo
10-27-19, 03:15
Hit up Asia. Classic Chinese place. Solid massage and decent flip. Wierd thing was another person waiting with me and 1 coming through the back door. Place was great.

CactusRancher
10-28-19, 09:17
Came here after seeing some reviews a few weeks ago. I had been to Relax previously and had great experiences there. Thought I would try something new. Drew Sophia. Uggh. Heavy set unattractive middle aged woman. Very friendly but she totally turned me off. As soon she came in, the towel came off and she started spanking my butt and then grabbing it and jiggling it like you would a baby's cheeks. Total turn off. Then she's on her phone, then goes to answer the door. I had paid for an hour. Then she rushes me and says she has an appointment. Her "appointment" was a walk-in. She rushes me to the finish line and cuts my time short 30 minutes. She apologizes and says she will make up for it next time. I'm like 'whatever'. I'll try Asia Spa next time. Or.

RemPitt
11-28-19, 03:15
I have always erred on the side of caution, but figured it was time to come out of hiding and share my experiences. Stopped in today around midday. There were 3 cars in the parking lot so I rode around for 20 minutes and came back. Only one car now so I go to ring the bell. The door is answer by a 30's Asian, very cute. I opt for the hour and give her $ state the. 4 is for the tip. I ask for hard on the massage and although softer than what I like she found all my sore spots. Occasional light teasing throughout the massage. OTC roaming allowed. On the flip she continues slowly with light teasing while I explore her body. She lifts her shirt up to show beautiful C breasts. I go to put one in my mouth and she states. 2 more. I oblige and the show continues. As my hands roam I go for a hand full of bare bottom. She chuckles and asks if I'd like full nude w / panties. I state sure and she says. 3 more. I tell her I only have. 1 more she thinks a second and agrees. After undressing down to these cute little Victoria secret panties she motions to get on top of me. She gets on top and starts grinding her pussy on my dick through the panties. After a second she asks to move the panties to the side and begins grinding her lips up and down my dick. I try for FIV and she freaks for a second. I think she thought I was trying to go for FS. I apologize and she continues for another minute till she hops off and finishes up with those wonderful C's. Had a fantastic time. She said she was 35, she didn't speak English well and had a rose tattoo on her left hand. Didn't catch a name though. I'm in my mid 30's and fairly attractive so as always YMMV.

CraigD704
01-12-20, 12:19
Hi folks,

I recently started working in Gastonia and wanted to get some general info on the places in town. I get off work early enough to visit before heading back home. Generally looking for a decent massage, some roaming and just want to leave happy without a lot of hassle and upselling. As long as the scenery is decent I don't mind about age, etc. I mostly see some independents in Charlotte who come and go but can try to trade info on what I know in Charlotte, if you're interested. Info here or in DM is fine. Thanks!

OleDog
01-12-20, 12:52
If you're looking for info on AMPs, you're confusing me. Immediately below your post are 3 reviews of the AMPs in the area. Are you looking for indies or AMPs?

IH8HJsAz
01-20-20, 18:46
Hi folks,

I recently started working in Gastonia and wanted to get some general info on the places in town. I get off work early enough to visit before heading back home. Generally looking for a decent massage, some roaming and just want to leave happy without a lot of hassle and upselling. As long as the scenery is decent I don't mind about age, etc. I mostly see some independents in Charlotte who come and go but can try to trade info on what I know in Charlotte, if you're interested. Info here or in DM is fine. Thanks!Rem pointed out Relaxy. I wnt, and got a mediocre massage, and standard ending. Was out for $ total. Pacific is pretty much the same. I personally like getting a really good massage, and so far the only place that had good rubbers is gone.

Conager 70
01-23-20, 10:42
Coming back to your area for work after a good while away. Just wondering if Sexy Nikkita is still around. I can't find anything except old ads. Thought she may have went under the radar. Any information will be appreciated.

CraigD704
01-29-20, 17:51
Well the most recent one was from late November and things can change quickly, so I'm looking for any updates. I'm also interested in indies.

If you're looking for info on AMPs, you're confusing me. Immediately below your post are 3 reviews of the AMPs in the area. Are you looking for indies or AMPs?

IH8HJsAz
01-30-20, 14:15
Well the most recent one was from late November and things can change quickly, so I'm looking for any updates. I'm also interested in indies.Well because the information does not change all that much with the AMPs. The only thing that will change is maybe a girl who will do more that a handy, in that case Relaxy would be your best with the girl that has the tat on her hand. Pacifica has always been just a handy with mediocre at best massage. Relaxys TS area is scary really so I would never get one there again. Just something about mold under clear plastic that bothers me, I will ask for a standing shower next time.

OleDog
01-30-20, 16:51
IH8. Is spot on Craig. Still the same. Attractive (not old) provider with tattoo, nice service with a beautiful view for the right tip. No FS but attractive and classy enough to be quite pleasing.

JohnThomas2000
02-02-20, 12:16
When I am traveling through Gastonia, I usually just hit Pacific. I usually never have trouble getting a full hour and most of the ladies there have pretty good finishing skills with their hands. So, I got there Friday morning and there were 4 women in the lobby. One of the women said something to the youngest one, who showed me into one of the rooms. She gives a mediocre massage, so I was less than thrilled, but I went anyway. I laid down, face down and she came in. Massage was awesome. She worked out issues I didn't know I had, then she climbed on the table with my head between her knees. She started working down my back and used her forearms on my ass. It was a first for me, because she began working her elbows then hands between my legs, really working that area hard. After she had my back and butt completely relaxed she began grinding her crotch into the back of my head. Then she started kissing my back up my spine. Well, that had my soldier at attention for sure and as she moved around to work legs and arms, she kept teasing between my legs.

Well. When she flipped me, I found out that they switched on me and the oldest lady who works there was working on me. By that point I was so turned on, it didn't matter. She kept kissing parts of my body while she worked on me. The thing I dislike about her is that she doesn't allow any roaming. I always try and she always pulls my hand out of her waistband. However, she did pull her top off allowing me to play there. I had to beg her to stop. I think she tried to wring every drop out of me.

I think it is just this kind of bizarre behavior that keeps me coming back to Pacific. It is not the best place, and you will never get FS, but I always leave there shaking my head thinking "what just happened there".

Good luck. This is one place where I can say with certainty that YMMV.

NC Transplant
02-02-20, 12:44
Standard house fee and tip?

When I am traveling through Gastonia, I usually just hit Pacific. I usually never have trouble getting a full hour and most of the ladies there have pretty good finishing skills with their hands. So, I got there Friday morning and there were 4 women in the lobby. One of the women said something to the youngest one, who showed me into one of the rooms. She gives a mediocre massage, so I was less than thrilled, but I went anyway. I laid down, face down and she came in. Massage was awesome. She worked out issues I didn't know I had, then she climbed on the table with my head between her knees. She started working down my back and used her forearms on my ass. It was a first for me, because she began working her elbows then hands between my legs, really working that area hard. After she had my back and butt completely relaxed she began grinding her crotch into the back of my head. Then she started kissing my back up my spine. Well, that had my soldier at attention for sure and as she moved around to work legs and arms, she kept teasing between my legs.

Well. When she flipped me, I found out that they switched on me and the oldest lady who works there was working on me. By that point I was so turned on, it didn't matter. She kept kissing parts of my body while she worked on me. The thing I dislike about her is that she doesn't allow any roaming. I always try and she always pulls my hand out of her waistband. However, she did pull her top off allowing me to play there. I had to beg her to stop. I think she tried to wring every drop out of me.

I think it is just this kind of bizarre behavior that keeps me coming back to Pacific. It is not the best place, and you will never get FS, but I always leave there shaking my head thinking "what just happened there".

Good luck. This is one place where I can say with certainty that YMMV.

JohnThomas2000
02-02-20, 13:46
Standard house fee and tip?Yes. 60/40. I sometimes tip more for the one lady who does allow complete roaming, but I just gave her 40 for that very strange experience.

CactusRancher
02-03-20, 11:38
I hit up the place on Court Road over the weekend. When I got there, the parking lot was empty. During my visit, there must have been at least 5 or 6 other guys coming in. I think there were 4 girls total working. I swear I've seen a couple of them at other places, I guess they move around a lot. Anyway, I always ask for their name within the first few minutes before anything goes on to set a level playing field. This way I know who to ask for or avoid (haha) next time. The woman was 40-something, and when I asked for her name she only told me "don't speak English". So I asked in different ways that she might understand and got no response. Massage was okay, not great. A little bit of teasing to test the waters. Flip comes and she points to JR and I nod yes. She must have dumped half a bottle of oil on me because I was starting to feel like a tossed salad. After that, she goes into a jack-hammer routine which only distracted me from getting off the ground. By now, I am tired of this place and muster up the energy to have liftoff. Then she wouldn't stop. I kept telling her to stop. Finally, the party ends and I expect her to leave the room like they usually do. I stayed on the table, told her I needed to rest, and finally she leaves (and comes back in 2 minutes later). I give her. 4 tip and she looked at it as if insulted. I often give. 6 but this one didn't warrant it. Will go back to Relaxy next time!

CraigD704
02-06-20, 17:21
Thanks, gents! I appreciate the info!

IH8. Is spot on Craig. Still the same. Attractive (not old) provider with tattoo, nice service with a beautiful view for the right tip. No FS but attractive and classy enough to be quite pleasing.

Pantherfort
03-14-20, 19:59
Looking for a good AMP around Gastonia.

AlwaysLooking3
03-19-20, 17:16
Looking for a good AMP around Gastonia.Let us know when you find it!

JustCurious420
04-29-20, 12:28
Hey y'all,

With Gastonia opening back up, I was just wondering if any spots are open and also are they're only 3 spots in Gastonia?

Thanks in advance!

JackStamina
04-30-20, 00:22
Hey y'all,

With Gastonia opening back up, I was just wondering if any spots are open and also are they're only 3 spots in Gastonia?

Thanks in advance!I doubt anything will open until the 8th, regardless of what noise some powerless "commissioner" with political aspirations makes to get his name in the paper.

Yes their were only the 3 prior to covid-19 stuff, not sure if they will all be back or not. None of the 3 were very good to start with.

IH8HJsAz
06-04-20, 13:06
Hey y'all,

Thanks in advance!So far only Court street is open, I called and got no answer, and then got a call back from them saying yes come by prease. Pacifica on Union will be open Friday. Called Lucky on Wilkinson and have yet to get an answer, then Relaxy goes to VM, so I do not know. SO I guess that is the state of the state.

RayCee
06-11-20, 15:33
So far only Court street is open, I called and got no answer, and then got a call back from them saying yes come by prease. Pacifica on Union will be open Friday. Called Lucky on Wilkinson and have yet to get an answer, then Relaxy goes to VM, so I do not know. SO I guess that is the state of the stateTook a ride past Pacific on Union This morning and the "Open" sign was lit. Had the note from the state about Covid precautions on the door.

BoobsBoobs
06-19-20, 09:32
I've been to Court many times in the past. Went by Court last week. Sign was dark so I call. They told me to come by. Greeted by lady in a mask with a mask for me. Temp taken. Then sprayed my hands and clothes with what I think was alcohol. So much so that my shorts were still damp when I left. Taken to a back room next to the kitchen. I got comfortable including losing the mask. Lady comes in takes temp again then starts with standard rub. About 5 min in she realizes I don't have my mask on and insists I put it back on. Meanwhile in the kitchen 2 other ladies are making lunch and talking. After about 10 min they are joined by a man and my masseuse leaves to go greet this guy. She comes back and completes the massage. On the flip, drape is applied then abandoned quickly. Standard finish with roaming allowed although no help given to reveal the top. By this point I had a headache, so I gave up on the exploration up top and just laid back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the finish as much as possible. Quick clean-up and showed out the back door, right past the 3 people in the kitchen. Awkward. In and out about 50 min. Won't be back for a while. Didn't like the mask. Didn't like the spray. Didn't like the room location.

KingCvc305
06-20-20, 13:39
Anyone been to Pacific recently?

Loso1234
06-26-20, 11:34
Anyone been to Pacific recently?Was there on the 16th. 2 girls working and had to wait about 10 minutes in the room before massage while they finished up with other mongers. Wore my own mask there, hand sanitizer, and everything else was the usual from before covid-19.

IH8HJsAz
07-06-20, 19:07
Anyone been to Pacific recently?Yeah I went and it is now. 7 for the massage an hour. Rub lady got mad that she only got. 3 for the tug, and gave me the you bring more next time, and I said you charge. 6 next time. Rub was mediocre, so I will not go back.

RayCee
07-15-20, 15:42
Went by Relaxy today on North New Hope and their "Open" sign was on with just the letters e and and lit up. Drove around the building and there was a car parked in the rear and a sign on the front door that says "no one with a high temperature will be allowed in" or something to that effect. IMO Relaxy was the best place in G-town the last few times I was there which was early this year. Pre April. Sure would like to go back but too much unknown about this virus to make me comfortable to do that. Stay safe!

Jplw1973
07-31-20, 15:58
Went to pacific this week, mask required. There were 2 ladies both look like 50+. One skinny and one regular size. Skinny asked me to go to a room, told me massage was 70 and left the room right away. I left 30 as a tip, she came back, spent like 45 minutes on my back with awesome teasing around my balls and ass, then asked me to flip, very good HJ and the extra time a good massage on my arms. She didn't offer any extras and I didn't ask as her English was bad even to understand me when asking about the bathroom.

KingCvc305
08-25-20, 12:08
Will be in Gastown next few days. Anyone tested the AMP waters lately? Not interested in FS just a nice rub with leaving happy. Went to Pacific before all the closings. Table shower would be nice but not required. Thanks for any info.

Scoobie007
08-30-20, 18:15
Will be in Gastown next few days. Anyone tested the AMP waters lately? Not interested in FS just a nice rub with leaving happy. Went to Pacific before all the closings. Table shower would be nice but not required. Thanks for any info.Just went to Relaxy. Beautiful young lady. Decent massage but upsale on everything but FS is on the table. She quoted me $$$ but I wasnt there for that. $. 60 for 1 hr and he.

DiscrectionAdv
09-05-20, 09:42
Curious if anyone took the plunge on this yet. Reached out and seems legit, probably going to TOFTT if no one else has yet.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/trv/d/bessemer-city-relaxation-therapy-live/7179075944.html

Gastonian4
09-05-20, 12:51
Curious if anyone took the plunge on this yet. Reached out and seems legit, probably going to TOFTT if no one else has yet.

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/trv/d/bessemer-city-relaxation-therapy-live/7179075944.htmlSent you a PM, pricing a bit high but a good experience and will.

Probably repeat.

KingCvc305
10-10-20, 14:26
Anyone TOFTT? I have a nuru session scheduled for this Wednesday. Yes, I know it's $2 but thought it might be fun. Any thoughts? She also offers 1/2 hour for $.9 plus tip.

Gastonian4
10-10-20, 19:17
Anyone TOFTT? I have a nuru session scheduled for this Wednesday. Yes, I know it's $2 but thought it might be fun. Any thoughts? She also offers 1/2 hour for $.9 plus tip.Sent you a pm.

KingCvc305
10-29-20, 11:17
Saw her couple of weeks ago. Name's Tammy, easy to contact. Location is way out to hell and gone. Met at her trailer by some guy (husband / pimp / whatever? I had opted for the nuru massage. Either she doesn't know what nuru is or thinks I don't know what it is. What I got was a nude B2B massage with lotion. Her pics must be old because she's got to be in 40's and face showing that. Plus, I'm not a fan of firm bolt-ons, LOL.

However, the massage was good, lots of B2 B, teasing, humping my leg, reverse cowgirl with nice view and pic, touching welcomed, pics are fine with her. Her BBBJ skills are fine and ended with CIM without swallow. No FS which I expected.

Not worth the $2 for the experience since not nuru. I have FWB I prefer who provides BBBJCIM and FS. I won't repeat even for ½ hour at $. 9 plus tip.

Gus42
10-30-20, 15:10
Sounds to me like King needs to ask his FWB if she would like to make a little extra cash and share some dets with us seniors!

Saw her couple of weeks ago. Name's Tammy, easy to contact. Location is way out to hell and gone. Met at her trailer by some guy (husband / pimp / whatever? I had opted for the nuru massage. Either she doesn't know what nuru is or thinks I don't know what it is. What I got was a nude B2B massage with lotion. Her pics must be old because she's got to be in 40's and face showing that. Plus, I'm not a fan of firm bolt-ons, LOL.

However, the massage was good, lots of B2 B, teasing, humping my leg, reverse cowgirl with nice view and pic, touching welcomed, pics are fine with her. Her BBBJ skills are fine and ended with CIM without swallow. No FS which I expected.

Not worth the $2 for the experience since not nuru. I have FWB I prefer who provides BBBJCIM and FS. I won't repeat even for hour at $. 9 plus tip.

Gastonian4
10-30-20, 15:50
Sounds to me like King needs to ask his FWB if she would like to make a little extra cash and share some dets with us seniors!I had a very good experience with Tammy. Suggest the half hour for $. 9 plus tip rather than nuru etc. Don't think FS is available. Met me in a very short dress and there was no doubt this was going to be an experience. Dress came off in first 3 minutes. Not a fan on enhanced tots either but still enjoyed playing. Very accommodating, very talented BBBJ and unlimited DFK which put me in heaven. Agree probably mid 40's but she shows it well. Takes her about 2 minutes to crawl up on the table to play. Pussy play ok but shy about insertion. She's about 10 minutes straight west of Dallas, decent neighbourhood even though it's trailers.

RodneyWrc8
11-01-20, 08:56

Not worth the $2 for the experience since not nuru. I have FWB I prefer who provides BBBJCIM and FS. I won't repeat even for hour at $. 9 plus tip.What you stated in the first paragraph is a deal breaker for me about a husband or pimp being there, that's a robbery or worst waiting to happen. Some mongers are so desperate and stupid they are willing to take the risk of getting mugged or killed, a piece of ass isn't worth dying for!

Situations like this, please guys play it safe and think with the big head, not the small one. Just not worth it! SO GLAD I DIDN'T PARTAKE ON THIS ONE!

BTW, thanks for the info and do please stay safe out there guys!

TwoShots
11-01-20, 09:41
If you are doing in calls you can get rob any time. Very few of these girls are on their own and I'm sure the other person has a room key. I always check what I can but if it is in call you are chancing it.

What you stated in the first paragraph is a deal breaker for me about a husband or pimp being there, that's a robbery or worst waiting to happen. Some mongers are so desperate and stupid they are willing to take the risk of getting mugged or killed, a piece of ass isn't worth dying for!

Situations like this, please guys play it safe and think with the big head, not the small one. Just not worth it! SO GLAD I DIDN'T PARTAKE ON THIS ONE!

BTW, thanks for the info and do please stay safe out there guys!

RodneyWrc8
11-07-20, 02:15
If you are doing in calls you can get rob any time. Very few of these girls are on their own and I'm sure the other person has a room key. I always check what I can but if it is in call you are chancing it.I often see a post on stg's for an older provide in Charlotte called Sexy Sara, says she enjoys cheating on her husband and she offers in call. Never seen her but have been very tempted to. Just not comfortable with in calls!

Anyone have any good Intel on her?

NC Transplant
11-07-20, 17:04
I met her around a year ago. She is a tall gal with a belly. But she is for real. I never repeated.

I often see a post on stg's for an older provide in Charlotte called Sexy Sara, says she enjoys cheating on her husband and she offers in call. Never seen her but have been very tempted to. Just not comfortable with in calls!

Jplw1973
11-11-20, 17:07
Anyone have visited Relaxy lately? Wanted to know quality of service and girls. Are they young?

Thanks.

WillNcDean
11-14-20, 18:03
I went there this week and had a good time. Was close to my hotel. 2 ladies probably late 20's-mid 30's were working. 1 hour and HE was 100. Offered FS for 300, but that's crazy to me. There's some good local talent on Eros and Tryst for that kind of money.

Jplw1973
11-16-20, 14:01
I went there this week and had a good time. Was close to my hotel. 2 ladies probably late 20's-mid 30's were working. 1 hour and HE was 100. Offered FS for 300, but that's crazy to me. There's some good local talent on Eros and Tryst for that kind of money.Went there, good looking girls. 50 for 30 minutes, 60 for 60 minutes and tip after the massage. She asked me to wait 30 minutes and I declined. From what I saw, I would try to go back later this week.

Gus42
11-17-20, 17:30
I went there this week and had a good time. Was close to my hotel. 2 ladies probably late 20's-mid 30's were working. 1 hour and HE was 100. Offered FS for 300, but that's crazy to me. There's some good local talent on Eros and Tryst for that kind of money.Any nudity? What about roaming? Thanks!

RickRockClt
11-19-20, 17:50
I am in Charlotte but have looked up about AMPs in G town. I saw an ad on STG and looked up the address on Gmaps to see which spa it was, as they didn't mention the name. When I went to street view I was perturbed to find LEO in the scene at the back by the entrance! I don't know that I'll want to visit that one!

Gus42
11-19-20, 23:53
So, because there was a cop in the driveway a year or more ago you don't want to visit? Now that's a level of safety I've never considered. Good luck finding a spot that's never had a cop car near it.

I am in Charlotte but have looked up about AMPs in G town. I saw an ad on STG and looked up the address on Gmaps to see which spa it was, as they didn't mention the name. When I went to street view I was perturbed to find LEO in the scene at the back by the entrance! I don't know that I'll want to visit that one!

TwoShots
11-20-20, 09:47
Saw Sarah probably over 3 years ago. She's real, tall, beer belly at that time, seems that didn't improved. I know she has reviews here. We didn't got to a good start because she overbooked. Ended up she rushing me out of the door without finishing with the promise of me coming back in an hour. We all know how that ended. She wanted more money. YMMV.

I often see a post on stg's for an older provide in Charlotte called Sexy Sara, says she enjoys cheating on her husband and she offers in call. Never seen her but have been very tempted to. Just not comfortable with in calls!

OleDog
11-21-20, 17:17
Cop car driving past Relaxy Spa. LOL. If you follow the "street view" on google maps on past the cruiser you would have seen that it was a K-9 unit. I guess you're saying they're using dogs to sniff out pussy.

KingCvc305
11-22-20, 13:45
Dreamed of visiting yesterday. Went in with mask in my hand, lady at door wore hers and took my temp. I didn't wear mask. Standard $.6 for hour. Pretty sure she was acting mama san, no one else there. Looked maybe mid-20's or early 30's, very young looking. She was my pick, hardly any English. Better than average rub, several times she squeezed my cheeks and I hers. Not sure what she used but not oil or lotion then scrubbed down my back. Interesting teasing with fingertips with much attention to the boys. On the flip, more teasing where it counts, not that I needed it. After negotiations, she pulled up her shirt & bra. Awesome set which I enjoyed teasing with tongue and fingers. Nice standard finish and face washing. I got the feeling that I could have negotiated her nude and maybe FS but wasn't going there. Someone posted FS was offered for $3! Tipped $.6. A nice afternoon.

Gastonian4
11-23-20, 16:07
Wet and saw Tammy again essential body rubs. Between Dallas and Cherryville. Mid to late 40's, will do HE and much more. Has recently agreed to a full menu PM me and can provide details. She doesn't want texts about specific acts. Will meet you in a short short dress. DFK Great BBBJ and FS now available. Or just a HJ. Just off Cherryville Dallas highway in a well kept mobile home she has a outside entrance. PM and will tell you what to say so she will trust you. Enhanced tits which is not my favorite but carries it well. Only about 10 minutes west of Dallas.

WillNcDean
11-24-20, 03:27
Any nudity? What about roaming? Thanks!Touched her ass with clothes on, but she wanted $100 for her top off and $300 for FS. $100 for B cups is a no go, as is $300 at an AMP. You can see some really good local providers on Eros for that much.

Gastonian4
12-05-20, 13:15
Between Dallas and Cherryville. She's definitely DTF. 2. 0 all in.

Elcinot
12-13-20, 08:45
Between Dallas and Cherryville. She's definitely DTF. 2. 0 all in.Where I can get in touch with her?

Rizzo3927
12-13-20, 12:28
Between Dallas and Cherryville. She's definitely DTF. 2. 0 all in.Does she have an ad with pics?

NC Transplant
12-13-20, 15:42
I think she is an UTR?

Does she have an ad with pics?

BoneAppleTea89
01-01-21, 16:37
Between Dallas and Cherryville. She's definitely DTF. 2. 0 all in.Hey has Gastonia. I'm close to there in km. Anyway I can get her info?

IH8HJsAz
01-02-21, 18:04
Does she have an ad with pics?https://charlotte.craigslist.org/bts/d/bessemer-city-hot-and-skilld-blonde/7246433385.html

She has an ad on CL, but since she has bolt-ons a no go for me. There are just certain things that kill my morning wood tats, store boughts, fatties, and I am not attracted to dark girls. Hey we all have specific tastes, and those are mine. She also has that she has other talent, and I would like to see them, but she is not showing them, so it is not worth the drive for me since I am in the McConnells area.

Only thing I have to report is been to Palm Tree had Sera who was great, and another with large tatas who was blah. Then I went to Bali which well was a waste of money since the woman was so full of herself, might as well have used my hand. Also went to Lucky on Wilkerson but will not again. Palm Tree is worth the drive really.

Hicktown
01-06-21, 18:36
Wet and saw Tammy again essential body rubs. Between Dallas and Cherryville. Mid to late 40's, will do HE and much more. Has recently agreed to a full menu PM me and can provide details. She doesn't want texts about specific acts. Will meet you in a short short dress. DFK Great BBBJ and FS now available. Or just a HJ. Just off Cherryville Dallas highway in a well kept mobile home she has a outside entrance. PM and will tell you what to say so she will trust you. Enhanced tits which is not my favorite but carries it well. Only about 10 minutes west of Dallas.I've sent a few PMs, I'd really like to meet her next time I'm over that way. Could you please message me details?

Please?

Dr Pleasure
02-24-21, 09:49
I hav had a new dream three times about the new spa in Shelby. It gets better each time. In my dream the pretty attendant was nice looks in 20's but is a little older her name is Emery! She said as I was walking to massage room nothing extra. I said ok. The first dream I just played it cool and got a really good deep tissue massage, I started with 30 min but at end I said let's change to a hour. And by the way laying face down I pulled towel off and said don't need, she wa ok then on flip she put it back on. As she works front in I kept taking it more off and ask for her to work on different areas. Got her up to inner theighs close to jr. And held her hand on inner area, I was turned on and finally eased around the boys and I blew. I knew in dreams I was going to have to spend some time with her on several visits so 2nd and 3rd dream massage was very good, each dream I was making friends as I have planned. I get her to laugh and play a little more. I ease my hand on hers from time to time moving it closer to where I want it and always in my dreams let her know I just showered before I get there (no table shower at location, but there is a shower but she says you can use it alone, which I have not tried but am easing into to that more later) on to massage, l let her know half massage on back and half on front side. I get her hands moving up and down my ass crack, she is finally loosen up to rubbing the boys and I use my hand holding hers and my hand rubbing jr and letting the side of her hand brushing jr.

I finally explode. It all about the chase for me and I will give it time to have confidence in me and feel safe. The friendship is building and lot of fun. If you go tell her Bob told you and it will help.

Hardcore6968
02-24-21, 17:08
I hav had a new dream three times about the new spa in Shelby. It gets better each time. In my dream the pretty attendant was nice looks in 20's but is a little older her name is Emery! She said as I was walking to massage room nothing extra. I said ok. The first dream I just played it cool and got a really good deep tissue massage, I started with 30 min but at end I said let's change to a hour. And by the way laying face down I pulled towel off and said don't need, she wa ok then on flip she put it back on. As she works front in I kept taking it more off and ask for her to work on different areas. Got her up to inner theighs close to jr. And held her hand on inner area, I was turned on and finally eased around the boys and I blew. I knew in dreams I was going to have to spend some time with her on several visits so 2nd and 3rd dream massage was very good, each dream I was making friends as I have planned. I get her to laugh and play a little more. I ease my hand on hers from time to time moving it closer to where I want it and always in my dreams let her know I just showered before I get there (no table shower at location, but there is a shower but she says you can use it alone, which I have not tried but am easing into to that more later) on to massage, l let her know half massage on back and half on front side. I get her hands moving up and down my ass crack, she is finally loosen up to rubbing the boys and I use my hand holding hers and my hand rubbing jr and letting the side of her hand brushing jr.

I finally explode. It all about the chase for me and I will give it time to have confidence in me and feel safe. The friendship is building and lot of fun. If you go tell her Bob told you and it will help.Do you have a phone # or an address for the shelby spa? How much are the sessions?

Dr Pleasure
02-25-21, 13:45
Do you have a phone # or an address for the shelby spa? How much are the sessions?1230 #6 East Dixon Blvd. , Shelby.

980-552-9274.

Mobile
04-11-21, 11:02
I been away from the board for awhile. I have been lucky enough to have found a "unicorn" that played with me for years. When I say "unicorn" I really mean "unicorn", she was 20 years younger, a squirt-er and had her own place. I got to ride it for a couple of years for free. That "unicorn" is now about to get married and is not willing to play any more (such a sad day this was).

Returning back to the hunt, I realized that Gastonia had dried up. Not sure what happen or why but there is no game to be found in Gastown. Reading other section of the forum, I decided to try for the 1st time an AMP. Not too comfortable with using an escort because I can't host and not really comfortable about going to someone place for fear of being robbed or noticed by neighbors. It will be really awkward going to an in call and finding out while leave or coming there that an associated lives on the block and notices me --- :0 yikes.

So I decided to go to Relaxy in Gastonia because it wasn't to far from me. Being my first time I must say I was a little nervous with the thought of Uncle LEO deciding it's time to do some spring clean while I'm there (or being recognized by neighbors LOL). I parked around the back thinking I can enter by that door but a sign was on the door that stated go around front so I did. Ring the bell and the door was answered in about 2 long minutes. I enter and they ask me if this was my 1st time and I said YES (duh-showed how nerves I was). I was leaded to a room in the back. Once the door was shut, the masseuse just straight up told me (with very broken English) that it was .6 for house and then with hand motions extra for HE aka HJ. I was surprise as hell, I guess I don't look like Uncle LEO. LOL.

She left the room so I can take off my clothes. I decided to take everything off and laid on the table and placed a towel over my bottom. When she returned, she asked me if I was cold and remove the towel. She then proceeded to massage me (wasn't great but I didn't come for a great massage) full clothed. She was interrupted twice during my back massage to answer the door or take cake of some other type of business, I'm not sure but I know it was getting a little chilly with my bare ass laying on the table (the little thing you remember). While she massaged my back, I tried to brush my hand against her legs a couple of times because I read that one of the way you can let them know your interested in more which I probably didn't have to do since in the beginning she hand motion a HJ.

At the flip, she was surprise to see my little (metaphor LOL) solider was saluting her. I guess she didn't know that my little guy will salute any new commander that's not the homebase commander. So she proceeded to exercise the solider until he throw up from exhausting. Clean him up and finished the front massage. After getting dress, I left a. 6 tip and was shown the back door (which was great because the front door is on a main street).

Questions I have are the following since I'm new to the AMP scene:

1. Has anyone else not gotten the Uncle LEO check or do I really look like I'm not related to Uncle LEO.

2. Was the. 6 tip too much for a HJ?

3. Has anyone else received more than a HJ, like BJ or FS and what should I except to pay?

4. Do they take their clothes off at Relax and if so do I just ask them to take them off?

5. I would like to make this a monthly thing because I love the excitement of the game but my funds may not allow it. I'm interested in trying a indie because I read that my funds are spent better as compared to AMP but don't trust alot of the sites that advertise these services. Do anyone have any recommendations. An UTR would be great because discreteness is a must for me and probably for the UTR too.

KingCvc305
04-13-21, 15:15
Dreamed of there many times. Always got the very young "therapist". Always 60 for house plus 40 for HJ clothed. For 20 more she goes topless and touching allowed. In my dream, she quoted 100 for nude but a definite no sex rule. Thought of asking if anyone does outcall and got negative answer.

I been away from the board for awhile. I have been lucky enough to have found a "unicorn" that played with me for years. When I say "unicorn" I really mean "unicorn", she was 20 years younger, a squirt-er and had her own place. I got to ride it for a couple of years for free. That "unicorn" is now about to get married and is not willing to play any more (such a sad day this was).

Returning back to the hunt, I realized that Gastonia had dried up. Not sure what happen or why but there is no game to be found in Gastown. Reading other section of the forum, I decided to try for the 1st time an AMP. Not too comfortable with using an escort because I can't host and not really comfortable about going to someone place for fear of being robbed or noticed by neighbors. It will be really awkward going to an in call and finding out while leave or coming there that an associated lives on the block and notices me --- :0 yikes.

So I decided to go to Relaxy in Gastonia because it wasn't to far from me. Being my first time I must say I was a little nervous with the thought of Uncle LEO deciding it's time to do some spring clean while I'm there (or being recognized by neighbors LOL). I parked around the back thinking I can enter by that door but a sign was on the door that stated go around front so I did. Ring the bell and the door was answered in about 2 long minutes. I enter and they ask me if this was my 1st time and I said YES (duh-showed how nerves I was). I was leaded to a room in the back. Once the door was shut, the masseuse just straight up told me (with very broken English) that it was .6 for house and then with hand motions extra for HE aka HJ. I was surprise as hell, I guess I don't look like Uncle LEO. LOL.

She left the room so I can take off my clothes. I decided to take everything off and laid on the table and placed a towel over my bottom. When she returned, she asked me if I was cold and remove the towel. She then proceeded to massage me (wasn't great but I didn't come for a great massage) full clothed. She was interrupted twice during my back massage to answer the door or take cake of some other type of business, I'm not sure but I know it was getting a little chilly with my bare ass laying on the table (the little thing you remember). While she massaged my back, I tried to brush my hand against her legs a couple of times because I read that one of the way you can let them know your interested in more which I probably didn't have to do since in the beginning she hand motion a HJ...

FiveOfSix
04-14-21, 08:12
Dreamed of there many times. Always got the very young "therapist". Always 60 for house plus 40 for HJ clothed. For 20 more she goes topless and touching allowed. In my dream, she quoted 100 for nude but a definite no sex rule. Thought of asking if anyone does outcall and got negative answer.Does Relax have a table shower?

KingCvc305
04-14-21, 11:47
No table shower.

Does Relax have a table shower?

Mobile
04-14-21, 20:04
So I been to Relaxy and been thinking about hitting up the place on Court Dr. Is it worth going to that AMP compared to Relaxy or should I stop playing around and go to one in Charlotte?

JackStamina
04-15-21, 00:58
So I been to Relaxy and been thinking about hitting up the place on Court Dr. Is it worth going to that AMP compared to Relaxy or should I stop playing around and go to one in Charlotte?About the same. If you want more then a handy, head to CLT.

IH8HJsAz
04-16-21, 13:16
About the same. If you want more then a handy, head to CLT.Yeah that is all they are is jack shacks, and I will count Luck on Wilkinson as a Gashouse place too.

Mobile
04-16-21, 15:38
Yeah that is all they are is jack shacks, and I will count Luck on Wilkinson as a Gashouse place too.Thanks for that info, I was just about to try Lucky to see if I can be lucky but if it's just a tug. I will go back to Relaxy.

JackStamina
06-26-21, 00:30
Anyone happen to know a good actual massage therapist in Gastown? Dislocated a shoulder 20 yrs ago and every now and then it acts up. If they do any extras that's great, but looking for an actual good massage.

IH8HJsAz
06-26-21, 10:40
Anyone happen to know a good actual massage therapist in Gastown? Dislocated a shoulder 20 yrs ago and every now and then it acts up. If they do any extras that's great, but looking for an actual good massage.
I do not know how good it is as I just saw it today on rubmaps, but I am guessing it is a legit place, but it does have a TS, so could be both. Offering Hot Stane though usually indicates that, and couples massage as well. If you choose to use them please let us know. I like having as many legitimate places as possible to try. Some tend to keep the therapists around longer, so I can at least develop a good rapport with them. I have not had that since Randi at Indeego in Rock Hill, and I will travel for it.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-xinsen-gastonia-nc-122832#rubmaps

OleDog
06-26-21, 12:47
Just saw your comment on good legit GFE at Indeego in rock hill. I know Indeego is gone but I found the new staff at WRC on Herlong in rock hill fits that discription. Great CMT massage with providers who enjoy their job. All I have experienced was legitimate but my visits have been exceptional. There are times when a friendly skilled provider is what I'm looking for.

Gastonian4
06-26-21, 20:04
I do not know how good it is as I just saw it today on rubmaps, but I am guessing it is a legit place, but it does have a TS, so could be both. Offering Hot Stane though usually indicates that, and couples massage as well. If you choose to use them please let us know. I like having as many legitimate places as possible to try. Some tend to keep the therapists around longer, so I can at least develop a good rapport with them. I have not had that since Randi at Indeego in Rock Hill, and I will travel for it.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-xinsen-gastonia-nc-122832#rubmapsI did some research on this place and my guess is happy ending is on the menu. For one they are open 12 or so hours 7 days. I found some old ads they had posted and there were phrases such as beautiful girls available and young masseuse etc. Might be worth somebody giving them a try.

IH8HJsAz
06-27-21, 18:18
Just saw your comment on good legit GFE at Indeego in rock hill. I know Indeego is gone but I found the new staff at WRC on Herlong in rock hill fits that discription. Great CMT massage with providers who enjoy their job. All I have experienced was legitimate but my visits have been exceptional. There are times when a friendly skilled provider is what I'm looking for.Yeah but like I said I like to keep some backups in my book. The one in the same place as Indeego gives a good massage, but no TS.

I did some research on this place and my guess is happy ending is on the menu. For one they are open 12 or so hours 7 days. I found some old ads they had posted and there were phrases such as beautiful girls available and young masseuse etc. Might be worth somebody giving them a try.Yeah but even many of the AMPs that are fully ledit do that as well. Look at Nicoles in South Charlotte, and the ones in RH all have those hours. I will give the Asians one thing, they are workers from hell. Most of the Asians I know who own businesses will even have to be torn from them after they are dead.

Gus42
07-02-21, 10:55
So I just had the best and weirdest visit to an AMP that I've ever had. I also dropped more money than usual but I was in the mood to splurge. Met at door by very cute, young lady. Up front was 60 house 40 tip. Very good massage. Firm at times but very teasing at other times. On flip the negotiations heated up. First offered topless for 60 more. I said everything and she said all but bottoms. I said everything again and she said everything would be 100. She was cute and I was intrigued so WTF. She stripped down to absolutely nothing and began gently teasing junior. I had full access to everything. Very nice naturals. Very sweet wet box. Then she motioned to her top to finish and I said yes please. So she slid junior between them and finished me off very nicely. I would give it 10/10. Then it got weird. She wanted to clip my toenails. I was confused and declined but it seemed important to her. I've never had a pedicure (and still won't) but she clipped them all. It wasn't a bad experience by any means. Just weird. LOL. Overall left very relaxed and very happy.

IH8HJsAz
07-02-21, 16:13
Let me guess did she have a tat on her hand? If so yeah she clipped my nails too when I was there. Who knows maybe it makes her wet. I just got the standrd handy from her, because the tat turns me off, she got mad because I did not really want anything else.

EastCoastSales
07-09-21, 10:02

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-xinsen-gastonia-nc-122832#rubmapsI TOFTT yesterday and visited this place. I actually just wanted a good massage and while the ad made me suspect there would be more I figured what the heck. Seemed like only one person working but there may have been 2 with another person getting a massage. The provider was a little thick for my taste but cutish. Not a fan of belly fat at all and that was definitely there. I guess the first hint that it was more than a massage was the fact that she stayed in the room for me to undress and get on the table. Massage was ok and there was teasing early so I knew what was up. I turned down the tug offer as I just wasn't in that mood. Was out the door in about 40 minutes after paying for an hour. I will not go back. Can get a better massage at the places at the malls when you just want a legit place. I wouldn't go back for a tug either as their are better options for that, and would prefer to do it myself instead of going back to that place.

DbrownHornet
07-09-21, 20:42
I was passing through the area recently and after cruising the zones with no luck I decided to stop by Asian Massage located across from the hospital for some relaxation. The attendant was not an eye pleaser but was friendly so I decided to stay for what turned out to be a great 60 minute massage which left me totally relaxed. I may stop by again the next time I'm in the area. That new baseball filed looks really good and can't believe that heel hole hotel is gone!

RedWood90
07-12-21, 09:19
I'm new here, forgive me if I leave out acronyms or don't use the right lingo. I've been to Relaxy as well as the one on Court Drive and I prefer Relaxy so far. I pulled around to the empty parking lot behind the building and walked around to the front door. I knocked and waited to be let in which didn't take too long, but the entrance has no discretion so that may be an issue for some. I've been here twice now and have gotten the same girl both times, I'm not sure she ever told me her name but she's the one with the flower tattoo. She walks me back to the room and she left while I started to get undressed and ready. She didn't give me much time and came back maybe a minute later and stayed in the room while I finished undressing (which I didn't mind at all).

I laid down on the table and she got to work. The massage was good and at times she got pretty deep but I like my massages to almost hurt so I enjoyed it. If you see her you may want to tell her to lighten up if you don't like a hard massage. I'm a pretty big guy in stature, I'm 6'6" and around 200 lbs and at times she was sitting and straddling my back / butt while she worked my upper back, the she turned around and put the back of my head / neck in between her legs and massaged my lower back and butt. She liked to straddle and grind my back, neck and head while teased my balls and taint from behind. She was fully clothed but let me touch her anywhere over the clothes other than the pussy. She told me to flip and when I did she got completely topples and I got to say, her tits were way better than I expected. She barely started on the tops on my legs for literally a minute and then went straight for the goods. A lot of ball and groin massaging along with slow stroking. She let me play with her tits while she stroked me until I eventually came and covered them.

She wiped herself down, put her shirt on, then left and came back with water, a peppermint and two warm wet cloths. She wiped me down with one and then smiled at me while she wiped off her pussy with the other. 100 paid at the start which was probably dumb of me but thankfully she didn't take advantage. She never negotiated for anything more and I never asked for more. She hugged me then took my hand and walked me out the back of the building to the parking lot. All in all it was good, I'll admit I don't have much experience with AMPs in Charlotte or other areas but I was very pleased and for sure will be back again.

BoobsBoobs
07-16-21, 11:54
Had a funny one happen this morning. Stopped by the place on new hope 7 x7 address. I don't remember names well. And was followed in by a semi tractor. Got out, walked around to the front door only to find the younger truck driver opted to not really park, just hop out and run around the other side, getting to the front door first. Seems like a dick move but hey to the nimble go the spoils I guess. He must have needed it more than I did! Hope you had enough fun for both of us. Maybe next week.

IH8HJsAz
07-19-21, 17:57
I TOFTT yesterday and visited this place. I actually just wanted a good massage and while the ad made me suspect there would be more I figured what the heck. Seemed like only one person working but there may have been 2 with another person getting a massage. The provider was a little thick for my taste but cutish. Not a fan of belly fat at all and that was definitely there. I guess the first hint that it was more than a massage was the fact that she stayed in the room for me to undress and get on the table. Massage was ok and there was teasing early so I knew what was up. I turned down the tug offer as I just wasn't in that mood. Was out the door in about 40 minutes after paying for an hour. I will not go back. Can get a better massage at the places at the malls when you just want a legit place. I wouldn't go back for a tug either as their are better options for that, and would prefer to do it myself instead of going back to that place.Well thank you for taking one for the team there. For legit I stick with JIA on Carrowwinds, the place on Cheery Rd near the old Indeego spot. JIA has hot stones, but I am not up that way much. So there is one I will scratch off.

CraigD704
09-25-21, 10:15
I finally tried Relaxy the other week and thought I'd put in my 2 cents' worth. I will summarize by saying I've had worse AMP experiences and I've also had much better. I won't repeat, even if I'm in the area.

She told me her name is Y__ Y-- N she's the girl with the flower tattoo on her hand. Very pretty and nice. She told me it was 60 for the hour, and "total 100. " She didn't specify what that included but I gave her the 60 and let her know the 40 was there in my wallet for afterwards.

The massage was okay, but we don't really go to these places for that. We hope for at least a decent massage, and she delivered there.

The teasing was just so-so. After what I'd read in a few reviews here I was expecting more teasing (almost my favorite part of these massages), so I was definitely disappointed.

On the flip I asked to touch and see up top and she said that was 20 extra. They really are very nice. I mean, magazine nice. I didn't get to see them for long, though.

The ending wasn't terrible but also not what it could have been.

So I asked myself afterwards, was the total damage worth being able to see and play with a very nice set of tits for a few minutes? Not really. I'm glad I tried it at least once, but like I say I won't repeat.

Just my two cents' worth.

I'm new here, forgive me if I leave out acronyms or don't use the right lingo. I've been to Relaxy as well as the one on Court Drive and I prefer Relaxy so far. I pulled around to the empty parking lot behind the building and walked around to the front door. I knocked and waited to be let in which didn't take too long, but the entrance has no discretion so that may be an issue for some. I've been here twice now and have gotten the same girl both times, I'm not sure she ever told me her name but she's the one with the flower tattoo. She walks me back to the room and she left while I started to get undressed and ready. She didn't give me much time and came back maybe a minute later and stayed in the room while I finished undressing (which I didn't mind at all).

OleDog
10-04-21, 20:32
Craig. My take on this lady is that she really doesn't like her job which lends to inconsistency in her services. I've heard mixed reviews. My experience was totally nude for the last 15 or 20 minutes with freedom to touch anywhere except inside. Believe it or not she didn't even flinch when I explored between the butt cheeks. You're certainly correct about her figure, better than you almost ever find in an AMP. Most providers look better before they undress but she really surprised me. This was not a GFE, just straight forward and businesslike but I had no complaints. I did drop $20 more than you for totally nude. I haven’t been back because I just felt she was a little too uncomfortable to be in this business. I don’t think she cracked a smile the whole time. Of course shes been there a long time so who knows, maybe she just had a fight with her boyfriend before I showed up.

ChatteAccro
10-08-21, 10:49
I had a window of opportunity yesterday so stopped in. Met Nina or nuni or something like that. Very friendly short slender girl. Long black hair. Better English than most. She gave a better than average back massage with sweet talk and a little teasing. Some negotiation after the flip. Paid more than I intended but she knew how to please me very well and I'm pretty sure there was a lot more available for a little more tip. Hope she stays a while because I may try again later if I get a chance.

AlMarconi
10-30-21, 19:17
I went to Court Drive instead of my usual Relaxy. The girls at relaxy are always cuter. But sometimes you get a better massage at court. Anyway I went in and asked fro an hour which I never do and I guess I was interrupting a conversation or something but 2 attendants came in and gave me a massage. Towards the end one asked if I wanted both for "happy"? So I said yeah and tipped them 40 each. I've never had a 4 hand massage with HE. One of the ladies was cute older Asian and thin the other was a bit heavier but at this point I could care less. I was so exhausted I went in thinking just get a massage and a little tug and don't worry about finishing but damn they took their time and got me there. I enjoyed my self thoroughly.

BoobsBoobs
11-12-21, 09:17
I enjoy 2 pops when I can get it but wasn't sure how to make that happen at an AMP. I came up with an idea and tried it with success at Xinsen over on Garrison. When I got there, I paid the usual house fee got undressed and laid on the table face up with a tip on the table with me. I also placed a second tip in plain view but on my clothes. When the attendant came in she was surprised to see me face up and asked "no massage?" I said yes massage, but later. She still seemed confused and gave the universal hand motion for HJ while asking again "no massage?" I said yes massage after and used hand motions also. She obliged and even gave a questioned look while giving a thrusting motion as if FS was on the menu. I declined as I had a plan and I wanted to see if it would work. She jumped right in and put the happy beginning in the book. Cleaned me up and I turned over and she gave an ok massage. She then did a little teasing and asked me to flip again. I saw her eyes go to the chair with my clothes and 2nd tip on it and she once again gave the hand motions. I nodded yes and away we went for #2. This time was a little more difficult and she pulled her top down to aid things. Clean up again and I left drained with a smile.

My 2nd attempt didn't work out as well. Went to the place on New Hope. Did the same things. Got the beginning but got no teasing before the last flip and got my toenails clipped instead of #2. The set-up there is a little different and the chair is further away from the table, so maybe she didn't she another tip there. I have yet to try again, but do want to at some point.

ReviewDork
11-13-21, 11:46
I enjoy 2 pops when I can get it but wasn't sure how to make that happen at an AMP. I came up with an idea and tried it with success at Xinsen over on Garrison. When I got there, I paid the usual house fee got undressed and laid on the table face up with a tip on the table with me. I also placed a second tip in plain view but on my clothes. When the attendant came in she was surprised to see me face up and asked "no massage?" I said yes massage, but later. She still seemed confused and gave the universal hand motion for HJ while asking again "no massage?" I said yes massage after and used hand motions also. She obliged and even gave a questioned look while giving a thrusting motion as if FS was on the menu. I declined as I had a plan and I wanted to see if it would work. She jumped right in and put the happy beginning in the book. Cleaned me up and I turned over and she gave an ok massage. She then did a little teasing and asked me to flip again. I saw her eyes go to the chair with my clothes and 2nd tip on it and she once again gave the hand motions. I nodded yes and away we went for #2. This time was a little more difficult and she pulled her top down to aid things. Clean up again and I left drained with a smile.

My 2nd attempt didn't work out as well. Went to the place on New Hope. Did the same things. Got the beginning but got no teasing before the last flip and got my toenails clipped instead of #2. The set-up there is a little different and the chair is further away from the table, so maybe she didn't she another tip there. I have yet to try again, but do want to at some point.I usually ask to start front, back and then front. How does the attendant look there?

BoobsBoobs
11-18-21, 18:34
I usually ask to start front, back and then front. How does the attendant look there?Not great, not awful. 40 ish, a little extra weight.

ReviewDork
11-21-21, 19:53
Not great, not awful. 40 ish, a little extra weight.I think you're describing the same one I saw. Village Bike. I would estimate mid 50's to early 60's, but I always add 10 years to my guess. Was hoping for some new talent there.

Anghar
02-10-22, 05:20
Has anyone been to Relaxy Spa?. I noticed they don't appear on google anymore, any info on it? I drove by the place many times and seems to be running normally but under different name apparently.

ReviewDork
02-10-22, 21:24
Has anyone been to Relaxy Spa?. I noticed they don't appear on google anymore, any info on it? I drove by the place many times and seems to be running normally but under different name apparently.Not sure which Google that you're using but I did a search and found it pretty easy. Listing on another review site.

KingCvc305
02-16-22, 16:59
Anyone visited Pacific on Union recently?

Anghar
02-17-22, 05:24
Anyone visited Pacific on Union recently?Tried it couple moths back, old gals, rushed, and smells like Chinese restaurant in there.

RemPitt
03-01-22, 10:25
Anyone visited Pacific on Union recently?OK massage. 50+yo ladies. Open tops allowing everything to be heard in adjacent rooms. I don't mind an older Asian lady massage if its good and the atmosphere is right, but this is not one of those places.

Member #1052
03-12-22, 17:22
I enjoy 2 pops when I can get it.Ooh, I remember those days.

ReviewDork
03-25-22, 12:27
Recent visit. 2 new ladies, mid 50's, thinner. Nothing to get excited about. Didn't see the previous provider there. Wanting more for standard, guessing inflation.