PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

On Thin Ice
05-08-13, 23:19
"Yuki" was calling herself "Julie" when I saw her three weeks ago. I didn't love that previous encounter, and so had to "no thanks, Julie" when I went in last night for my appointment with the much-talked about "Yuki". Does the Chinese "Yuki" not know that she has chosen a Japanese moniker? Were "Lu Lu","Ci Ci" or "Annie" not available?

PCups08
05-09-13, 01:38
Hi, fairly new to the scene, I've tried many girls at Spanish and Sky. I was just wondering where the Bed store is?

Chica Luv
05-10-13, 12:42
RTFF, and you will be able to figure it out, plus you can learn tons of other useful INFO.

Hi, fairly new to the scene, I've tried many girls at Spanish and Sky. I was just wondering where the Bed store is?

Ttaz01
05-10-13, 23:03
Decided to give Yuki a try. Got the hour. Told her I came to see her cause I missed her (she immediately acted like she knew me. Hahaha). Massage was fair to poor but lots of hand roaming and I like the fact that she was wearing a mini dress. Made for easier access. On the flip, offered CBJ. She did lose all clothing. Lots more hand roaming. I did the finger test to see what she was like down there because I was thinking maybe DATY. Now, I've been around the block a time or two, and I clearly recognized the bitter chemical taste of Monistat. Yikes! I didn't even ask for DATY after that finger test. CBJ was good. She does hum, which was nice. Okay experience, but nothing spectacular. YMMV (or not if you tell her you've missed her, LOL).

Az Headhunter
05-17-13, 23:08
I've never been big on going to a masseuse because I usually don't care for massages. In my entire life, I've only found two women that could massage me right. Now I can say 3. Not only are her massage skills top notch, she's positively stunning (her pictures don't do her justice) and a complete sweetheart. I left refreshed and with a smile on my face. I will repeat.

Cowboy111
05-18-13, 23:21
Do not bother, I came 20 miles and called her from Wilmont & Pima at her request. She said she barely woke up. When I called and wanted me to give her an hour to get ready. I called her back and no answer. I left message that something came up. (deceided not to see her) Some of you may have seen her before, she has a groth on her stomach. I remembered seeing her about a year ago and I believe she had me wait that time to. I did not realize it was her until I went near the address she gave me. Would not recommend. Go see Daisy instead!

Crutch
05-24-13, 08:42
Had her visit and she is the gal in the pictures, but a few years older and a few pounds heavier. Very congenial, decent conversation. Massage wasn't too sensual, but it was very good. In fact, it was one of the better massages I've had and she addressed some physical problems. The HE was included and was ok. Would probably repeat if I feel the need for a good massage. Of course everyone knows the drill: YMMV

Ass Lover 77
05-25-13, 19:05
I got in touch a couple of days ago on the first try and she came over within an hour. Did a good job on the house cleaning and ended with a BBBJCIM that was one of the better ones that I've had in a while, but you know the drill, YMMV.Hey Crutch,

Can you remember any more details on your date with this one that advertises on BP as a house cleaner / sexy massages offered? Specifically, did she offer LFK / DFK, FIV / FIA, DATY / DATO, Anal, MSOG?

Thanks,

Ass Lover 77

Desert Dog
05-25-13, 19:59
Hey Crutch,

Can you remember any more details on your date with this one that advertises on BP as a house cleaner / sexy massages offered? Specifically, did she offer LFK / DFK, FIV / FIA, DATY / DATO, Anal, MSOG?

Thanks,

Ass Lover 77She has a full menu.

Crutch
05-26-13, 08:26
Hey Crutch,

Thanks,

Ass Lover 77She'll do everything you mentioned although I'm not certain about anal, but everything else seems to be on the menu.

MrShroomm
05-27-13, 11:15
She'll do everything you mentioned although I'm not certain about anal, but everything else seems to be on the menu.I've read thru the posts and did searches on CL and BP and only found the"sensual massage reasonable price" add on BP for this one. Does she still advertise house cleaning services. Interested in having housed cleaned, based on what I have read in the posts.

Thanks

Desert Dog
05-27-13, 13:45
Anyone caught an appointment with Anna lately? She has been a tough on to get hold of over the last couple weeks!

Crutch
05-27-13, 16:30
I've read thru the posts and did searches on CL and BP and only found the"sensual massage reasonable price" add on BP for this one. Does she still advertise house cleaning services. Interested in having housed cleaned, based on what I have read in the posts.

ThanksShe used to advertise on CL under Household, but hasn't been there for a while. I'm certain she'll still do the house cleaning if you ask.

MrShroomm
05-27-13, 20:48
She used to advertise on CL under Household, but hasn't been there for a while. I'm certain she'll still do the house cleaning if you ask.Thanks, waiting on a response from her.

Crutch
05-28-13, 08:17
Thanks, waiting on a response from her.Waiting on a response from her can be challenging. She seems to have a different sleep cycle. She mentioned that's it actually easier to contact her from early evening until 1 or 2am.

MrShroomm
05-28-13, 18:58
Waiting on a response from her can be challenging. She seems to have a different sleep cycle. She mentioned that's it actually easier to contact her from early evening until 1 or 2am.Thanks for the heads up, as I've yet to hear anything.

LongJohn10
05-29-13, 04:36
Anyone caught an appointment with Anna lately? She has been a tough on to get hold of over the last couple weeks!She responded to a few of my texts a few weeks ago, but we weren't able to connect.

LongJohn10
05-29-13, 05:00
Rumor has it that A Zona Massage is actually being managed by none other than Spanish's significant other. Not that it matters as long as the service is good, but I thought that was interesting.Http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/10-off-all-sessions-today-by-spanish-come-relax-with-tucsons-beautiful-girls-everyday-9am-10pm/17514976

atLeaveHappy, I think your suspicion was correct and has finally been confirmed. According to the ad posted above, it looks like "José" and "Spanish" have finally combined their operations. I wonder if an untimely eviction from the 4th location on Limberlost is the culprit for the new structure? My count is that they now have a dozen dirty girls spread across 3 locations (if you count the new girl in training, Krystal).

Is Ken still involved?

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/a-zona-massage-schedule-for-tuesday-and-wednesday-please-look-here/21108258

Rich Prankster
05-30-13, 05:35
LongJohn10, what is your agenda? Spanish told me that A Zona's exit from the north-side location was voluntary. She also said that they are looking for a more private location for A Zona to call home. Let's avoid drama and keep this forum about our personal experiences.

LongJohn10
05-30-13, 21:18
LongJohn10, what is your agenda? Spanish told me that A Zona's exit from the north-side location was voluntary. She also said that they are looking for a more private location for A Zona to call home. Let's avoid drama and keep this forum about our personal experiences.Rich.

Thanks for your private message. Sounds like you might have better intel than me. To clarify, I wasn't implying that any of the girls there are "unclean." I was trying to say that they have several playful / naughty girls.

Porky1969
05-30-13, 23:11
LongJohn10, what is your agenda? Spanish told me that A Zona's exit from the north-side location was voluntary. She also said that they are looking for a more private location for A Zona to call home. Let's avoid drama and keep this forum about our personal experiences.Very Well Put! This is all about the good times and the bad! I don't care how they run ther business. Let keep Focused LOL live and play safe my friends!

Coach50
06-03-13, 08:05
After reading all the positive comments on Sky and her group I arranged a session with Velvet to work out some built-up stress. Sky responded quickly to my texts (my preferred method of contact) and directed me to her location on the SE side. Directions were clear and easy to follow, and before I knew it I was there. Knocked on the door and was met by a sweet young Latina dressed only in a pair of panties and a bra that could barely hold what was inside those large cups- "Are you here to see me?" Told her I was, and was led to a bedroom down the hall. A little chit-chat, then down to business. Velvet is just the kind of girl I was looking for. Petite, blonde, Latina, that huge rack I mentioned, and lips and a mouth that were made for more than just talking.

Velvet's massage skills are above average, and she alternated between oil and lotion, always asking me if everything was ok. She also had some warm towels handy which she applied at times throughout the hour. Came time for the flip (she'd been teasing me with her soft touch all the time) and she went to work on the front. Usually I'm so aroused by this time that I pop pretty quick, but Velvet had a way of building me up almost to that point then changing things around a little and prolonging the release. I really enjoyed her skills and technique, and she had more warm damp towels ready to clean me up. She offered a shower, but I told her I'd be jumping in the pool when I got home so there was no need.

Gave her the $ plus tip, and we both agreed the hour had gone by way too fast. I will repeat, and recommend. Treat her nice, and she'll "make you see stars."

OldButNotDead
06-04-13, 23:43
Actually tried to connect with her on Sunday, and had to work late yesterday, so we agreed on early evening today.

Another ad I'd seen for the first time:

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-latina-real-certified-massage-therapist-from-cortiva-i-know-how-to-please/22888804

I work at a computer for many hours every day, and my last scheduled encounter with my fave, which always includes a quality massage upfront, got rained out, so I really really needed a good massage.

She's currently outcall only, and brings her own table. I upsold myself to an hour and a half (again, with good results). Her base rate includes HE and topless.

Her ad is one of the relatively few with ZERO BS. She gave me the best deep-tissue massage (my preference) I've had so far this year, and the best one lifetime I've EVER had that included a 'happy ending'.

So if the massage, at any given point in your life, is what really matters, give Mariah a try.

GiggityGoo69
06-05-13, 02:41
I've been seeing Daisy for almost 2 years and very rarely see anyone else. She is my favorite, so I pretty much only see someone else when she is fully booked, which has been happening a little more frequently lately LOL. I first met Daisy when she was at Spanish. Daisy continues to surprise and impress me with each additional visit. She just keeps getting better and better. I never felt like it made sense to write a review because not much can be said about Tucson's best service provider that hasn't already been said.

A couple days ago I saw an ad on Backpage http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/daisys-delights-announcing-our-customer-appreciation-4-play-event-today-newbies-welcomed/21080590 That said she was running a special on 4-hands for today and tomorrow. I figured it was finally time to meet Mina since I've always admired her photos, so I scheduled far in advance. Today was my first visit at her new place. She recently upgraded to a bigger space with 2 rooms. When I arrived, I was greeted at the door by Daisy and Mina, they both gave me hugs and led me to Daisy's treatment room. The place is so clean, it smells great, and it is lavishly decorated with upscale furnishings. I got fully comfortable and waited for them to come in. The heated massage table was a nice touch. Daisy asked if I wanted to upgrade to VIP for double the fee, I couldn't say yes fast enough LOL. The special was 44 minutes of 4 hands for $104, but I paid $208 plus tip, so $220 total. Usually I prefer an hour, but for two days they were only doing the shorter visit option. It's actually pretty smart.

Guys, Mina is downright gorgeous. Her ass is firm, her breasts are perky, and she is surprisingly comfortable in her own skin. Daisy has really lost alot of weight lately, she looks incredible, never better. Both girls were nicely dressed with their hair and makeup done. Both girls were wearing sexy underwear under their clothes too, but that didn't last long. Daisy's technique has really improved, I guess her massage school classes have taught her how to provide better deep tissue. She and Mina gave a very satisfying, soothing massage from head to toe. I especially enjoyed the foot massage, that's an area alot of girls skip. It wasn't just a body rub, it was a real massage. They got some knots out, and did some stretches, and I walked out of there feeling really good.

Regarding the flip, let me say that I had NO idea what I was in for. Daisy is always great, but together these two girls put on one hell of a show. You can tell they actually ENJOY their work, it wasn't an act. Not only did they welcome and encourage roaming hands, but they both really got into it, both girls were really wet. They played with eachother for me and the vocals were HOT. Daisy did something for me that she has never done before, and I enjoyed it completely. It was the best "simulated" sex I have ever experienced. (FS is not on her menu, but she doesn't need to add it, trust me, you won't even know it's missing LOL) At one point toward the end Mina actually called my name in her dirty talk and I instantly exploded. For a brief moment I truly forgot it was a service. I may need to start seeing Mina solo, she could honestly be Daisy's sister or cousin. All in all, it was a perfect 10 out of 10 visit.

When I exited I saw a familiar face, Heather. She already had the baby and looked super cute in a polka dot dress that showed off her sexy legs. We both laughed when we saw eachother, I think I blushed. I had no idea she was there during my session with Daisy and Mina and I think she heard what probably sounded like alot of fun.

Giggity Giggity Goo,

The Quag Man

Afinder2001
06-05-13, 14:38
Gave her the $ plus tip, and we both agreed the hour had gone by way too fast. I will repeat, and recommend. Treat her nice, and she'll "make you see stars."How much is the appropriate tip over there?

Crutch
06-06-13, 15:09
Actually tried to connect with her on Sunday, and had to work late yesterday, so we agreed on early evening today.

Another ad I'd seen for the first time:

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-latina-real-certified-massage-therapist-from-cortiva-i-know-how-to-please/22888804

I work at a computer for many hours every day, and my last scheduled encounter with my fave, which always includes a quality massage upfront, got rained out, so I really really needed a good massage.

She's currently outcall only, and brings her own table. I upsold myself to an hour and a half (again, with good results). Her base rate includes HE and topless.

Her ad is one of the relatively few with ZERO BS. She gave me the best deep-tissue massage (my preference) I've had so far this year, and the best one lifetime I've EVER had that included a 'happy ending'.

So if the massage, at any given point in your life, is what really matters, give Mariah a try.I've seen her twice and you're right, she gives a very good massage. Second time I saw her I asked for nude massage, but after haggling for a while she agreed to skirt w / o panties, but no FIV. I still think more is available.

Crutch
06-12-13, 18:51
Made an appointment to see her and she was in a motel near Park and Benson Hwy. Soon as I walked in we recognized each other since I'd seen her several years ago. At that point there was no pretense of a massage we went right to FS. All holes are open, but I have no idea if she gives a decent massage. Lists her age as 45, but over 50 is more like it. After it was over I remembered why I quit seeing her, she's in a rush. This time she told me to hurry because check out was at 10am and it was already 9:30, of course check out was a 11am, but I just wanted to leave anyway. You guys know the drill: YMMV.

Mule 69
06-12-13, 21:49
Have visited both Daisy and Mina and all I can say is wow! Daisy does have a technique that leaves you wondering if it wasn't FS.

I've been seeing Daisy for almost 2 years and very rarely see anyone else. She is my favorite, so I pretty much only see someone else when she is fully booked, which has been happening a little more frequently lately LOL. I first met Daisy when she was at Spanish. Daisy continues to surprise and impress me with each additional visit. She just keeps getting better and better. I never felt like it made sense to write a review because not much can be said about Tucson's best service provider that hasn't already been said.

A couple days ago I saw an ad on Backpage.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/daisys-delights-announcing-our-customer-appreciation-4-play-event-today-newbies-welcomed/21080590

That said she was running a special on 4-hands for today and tomorrow. I figured it was finally time to meet Mina since I've always admired her photos, so I scheduled far in advance. Today was my first visit at her new place. She recently upgraded to a bigger space with 2 rooms. When I arrived, I was greeted at the door by Daisy and Mina, they both gave me hugs and led me to Daisy's treatment room. The place is so clean, it smells great, and it is lavishly decorated with upscale furnishings. I got fully comfortable and waited for them to come in. The heated massage table was a nice touch. Daisy asked if I wanted to upgrade to VIP for double the fee, I couldn't say yes fast enough LOL. The special was 44 minutes of 4 hands for $104, but I paid $208 plus tip, so $220 total. Usually I prefer an hour, but for two days they were only doing the shorter visit option. It's actually pretty smart.

Guys, Mina is downright gorgeous. Her ass is firm, her breasts are perky, and she is surprisingly comfortable in her own skin. Daisy has really lost alot of weight lately, she looks incredible, never better. Both girls were nicely dressed with their hair and makeup done. Both girls were wearing sexy underwear under their clothes too, but that didn't last long. Daisy's technique has really improved, I guess her massage school classes have taught her how to provide better deep tissue. She and Mina gave a very satisfying, soothing massage from head to toe. I especially enjoyed the foot massage, that's an area alot of girls skip. It wasn't just a body rub, it was a real massage. They got some knots out, and did some stretches, and I walked out of there feeling really good.

Regarding the flip, let me say that I had NO idea what I was in for. Daisy is always great, but together these two girls put on one hell of a show. You can tell they actually ENJOY their work, it wasn't an act. Not only did they welcome and encourage roaming hands, but they both really got into it, both girls were really wet. They played with eachother for me and the vocals were HOT. Daisy did something for me that she has never done before, and I enjoyed it completely. It was the best "simulated" sex I have ever experienced. (FS is not on her menu, but she doesn't need to add it, trust me, you won't even know it's missing LOL) At one point toward the end Mina actually called my name in her dirty talk and I instantly exploded. For a brief moment I truly forgot it was a service. I may need to start seeing Mina solo, she could honestly be Daisy's sister or cousin. All in all, it was a perfect 10 out of 10 visit.

When I exited I saw a familiar face, Heather. She already had the baby and looked super cute in a polka dot dress that showed off her sexy legs. We both laughed when we saw eachother, I think I blushed. I had no idea she was there during my session with Daisy and Mina and I think she heard what probably sounded like alot of fun.

Giggity Giggity Goo,

The Quag Man

Mule 69
06-12-13, 21:56
Stopped by TN over the weekend. Must have been turning over girls. They had 4 in house and 3 busy in rooms. Received a handshake sitting on the couch in the back room rather tan waiting for a room to open. Service has continued steady over the last couple of months with average looking but energetic providers. Bring a raincoat if you want an expanded menu.

Desert Dog
06-13-13, 02:22
Stopped by TN over the weekend. Must have been turning over girls. They had 4 in house and 3 busy in rooms. Received a handshake sitting on the couch in the back room rather tan waiting for a room to open. Service has continued steady over the last couple of months with average looking but energetic providers. Bring a raincoat if you want an expanded menu.Really. So just a handy in the back room no massage? What was the damage on that? Maybe start skipping the house fee for the room and just tell them I want to go straight o the extras

Crutch
06-13-13, 08:41
Stopped by TN over the weekend. Must have been turning over girls. They had 4 in house and 3 busy in rooms. Received a handshake sitting on the couch in the back room rather tan waiting for a room to open. Service has continued steady over the last couple of months with average looking but energetic providers. Bring a raincoat if you want an expanded menu.What was the damage on that? I might return sometime and just skip the preliminaries of a sometimes decent massage or a sometimes lame attempt.

Mule 69
06-14-13, 10:44
Paid $.6 but suspect it was only available since the rooms were full and an extra girl without a place to work. Have never seen that many girls there.

What was the damage on that? I might return sometime and just skip the preliminaries of a sometimes decent massage or a sometimes lame attempt.

Uncivil
06-14-13, 19:09
Remember the bit from Eddie Murphy's very first album where he talks about the Chinese restaurant, and how they can't speak any English except the numbers which they can say REALLY well? Well, I had that exact same experience at TN yesterday.

I saw "Lisa". Middle-aged woman, and her body shows that (but all natural) , but her hair and makeup were flawless. Got the half-hour. The massage was OK, but no conversation because, again, her English was REALLY bad.

On the flip, she started with the HJ. I motioned for her to show her boobs, which she did. She then pointed to her crotch and said "touch", but again, so bad I didn't know if she was asking me or telling me. So, I touched and she undid her shorts. She kept asking me for "tip" and I kept asking "how much", trying to get her to say the first number but she just wouldn't.

I pointed to my cock, then pointed to her pussy, and looked at her, and she said, flawlessly,"One Hundred". I countered with. 8, she shook her head no, so I passed on it, thinking she would eventually agree but she didn't. So, I settled for the HJ, which was sufficient, and called it a day.

I might repeat with Lisa in a pinch, but I don't see myself going back just to see her.

Desert Dog
06-14-13, 20:09
Paid $.6 but suspect it was only available since the rooms were full and an extra girl without a place to work. Have never seen that many girls there.Really? So you paid a buck sixty for a handjob and didn't even get a massage for it? WOW!

Crutch
06-14-13, 20:24
Paid $.6 but suspect it was only available since the rooms were full and an extra girl without a place to work. Have never seen that many girls there.Are you sure of that number? One hundred and sixty for a HJ?

GWild
06-15-13, 17:19
Paid $.6 but suspect it was only available since the rooms were full and an extra girl without a place to work. Have never seen that many girls there.Does he mean by $60? I can probably go to the boat and get HJ, BJ for less than 160. Of course there won't be any massage in the champagne room.

NewToThisWorld
06-17-13, 02:11
I have seen a few of the sky girls now, autumn, Camille, velvet and April. I have always had a good time the runs are better for some but all so far have had very nice flip technique. The standout probably being April because of how she really took her time with it. But all were lovely

Desert Dog
06-17-13, 20:18
Does he mean by $60? I can probably go to the boat and get HJ, BJ for less than 160. Of course there won't be any massage in the champagne room.Shit get a BJ there for less than 60.

TucsonTaoist
06-18-13, 08:12
I too have been working my way through the Sky girls and will concur that April does stand out in a good way. For me, Velvet stood out as the worst experience. Some sort of skin condition on her back coupled with a painful massage and lack of sensuality / access left me "meh".

I have seen a few of the sky girls now, autumn, Camille, velvet and April. I have always had a good time the runs are better for some but all so far have had very nice flip technique. The standout probably being April because of how she really took her time with it. But all were lovely

NewToThisWorld
06-18-13, 10:46
I too have been working my way through the Sky girls and will concur that April does stand out in a good way. For me, Velvet stood out as the worst experience. Some sort of skin condition on her back coupled with a painful massage and lack of sensuality / access left me "meh".I would tend to agree with that April has a great technique and Autumn is simply wonderful to look at. Velvet was the least good of the bunch, it seems pretty obvious that she doesn't really want to be there. Still got the job done but seemed less connected. I have to ask too did those nails coupled with her technique and attitude scare you too?

I will always choose one of the other girls there over her, I am really looking to try sky herself soon.

OceanMan64
06-18-13, 16:23
New to this site but have been a hobbyist for a while, the girls at sky massage are all different but I think April is by far the most sensitive to ones needs, great lady. Saw an ad in tw under massage named Serina, anyone have any experience with her?

NewToThisWorld
06-18-13, 17:19
With the negative report on Saphire I decided on going to a reliable source. Went to see Mina over at Daisys if you have not had the pleasure I would suggest giving her a try. Her and Daisy offer a remarkably similar level of service.

With Heather working there too I imagine business has been humming between that and the discount posts Spanish must be starting to feel the competition some.

TucsonTaoist
06-18-13, 17:49
I would tend to agree with that April has a great technique and Autumn is simply wonderful to look at. Velvet was the least good of the bunch, it seems pretty obvious that she doesn't really want to be there. Still got the job done but seemed less connected. I have to ask too did those nails coupled with her technique and attitude scare you too?

I will always choose one of the other girls there over her, I am really looking to try sky herself soon.Yeah, her nails are scary and I wanted to add that I think she wore some rings while doing the massage that didn't feel too good on the back. I ended up having to boob fuck her and cum all over her tits to get off. I won't repeat. (All I ask is a little FIV!)

Member #4294
06-18-13, 19:05
Went to the Bed Store AMP around noon. Two women working, Yuki not working that day. Went for 30 minutes and as time was up she tells me she and her coworker only do massages, for "more", I would have to come when Luki or the other part timer (didn't mention the other one's name) , was working. She said call first and find out. Jeez, she could have mentioned that before I handed over the. 4. (Stupid of me, of course she wouldn't tell me before, what are you thinking Denizen?)

Aztattman
06-21-13, 13:09
Tried for the first time the place that hammers ads on BP, Just past Red lobster, and I'm sorry I did. Was greeted by a 6ish Chinese girl maybe late 20s and she took me to a room and jst shut the door.

When she came back I was ready for my luxurious table shower, she says table shower broken 103 degrees outside (ok) massage lasted 5 to 8 min during this time she walked out of the room 5 times to do something. Last time she came back she says turn over, you want my mouth wow how much $60 really I jst paid 60 for 8 min of shit massage I told her hive me a handshake and I'm gone. I gave her 40 she wanted 50 very vocal but still a shitty experience. I don't recommend.

Tattman says;

Wipe your ass and brush your teeth ladies.

Thudpucker
06-22-13, 12:14
The Daisy, Mina, Heather ads have disappeared from BP. Hope nothing bad happened to them; they are the best (my order of preference: Daisy, Heather, Mina). If I could just find someone who looked as good, gave the same quality massage, and finished with BBBJ and FS I'd be a happy man (poor, but happy).

Cowboy111
06-22-13, 12:35
The Daisy, Mina, Heather ads have disappeared from BP. Hope nothing bad happened to them; they are the best (my order of preference: Daisy, Heather, Mina). If I could just find someone who looked as good, gave the same quality massage, and finished with BBBJ and FS I'd be a happy man (poor, but happy).About a week ago she posted they were not working the weekend were moving to central located place. Sounds like it may be a house. As there is now three if them the Apt. May not have provided enough room for them. I am surprised they have not posted an update. Daisy and Mina are far the best I feel.

GuyInTucson
06-22-13, 13:10
The Daisy, Mina, Heather ads have disappeared from BP. Hope nothing bad happened to them; they are the best (my order of preference: Daisy, Heather, Mina). If I could just find someone who looked as good, gave the same quality massage, and finished with BBBJ and FS I'd be a happy man (poor, but happy).I noticed that too, but texted just in case and it's business as usual. I didn't ask why they pulled the ads, but they're still there.

NewToThisWorld
06-22-13, 14:25
About a week ago she posted they were not working the weekend were moving to central located place. Sounds like it may be a house. As there is now three if them the Apt. May not have provided enough room for them. I am surprised they have not posted an update. Daisy and Mina are far the best I feel.They are still around and have moved into a house. They have been having some problems from some people here in town and are only seeing regulars at the moment. I think that is the reason for the ad coming down.

Mule 69
06-22-13, 14:48
Sorry for the confusion. $60.

Are you sure of that number? One hundred and sixty for a HJ?

Desert Dog
06-22-13, 15:21
The Daisy, Mina, Heather ads have disappeared from BP. Hope nothing bad happened to them; they are the best (my order of preference: Daisy, Heather, Mina). If I could just find someone who looked as good, gave the same quality massage, and finished with BBBJ and FS I'd be a happy man (poor, but happy).Just need to be able to get an appointment with Anna. Good massage, awesome FS finish!

Thudpucker
06-22-13, 19:07
Just need to be able to get an appointment with Anna. Good massage, awesome FS finish!Alas, after probably a dozen tries to get through I finally got an appt. But must have written the address down wrong because when I got there it wasn't the place. And, of course, no reply to phone calls or txts trying to get the right address, so I've probably been blacklisted now. Was looking forward to trying her out, but way too much trouble trying to get an apt. Hope it's easier for regulars.

Desert Dog
06-22-13, 19:45
Alas, after probably a dozen tries to get through I finally got an appt. But must have written the address down wrong because when I got there it wasn't the place. And, of course, no reply to phone calls or txts trying to get the right address, so I've probably been blacklisted now. Was looking forward to trying her out, but way too much trouble trying to get an apt. Hope it's easier for regulars.Definitely not an uncommon event!

Mmuurrf1
06-23-13, 00:43
Just need to be able to get an appointment with Anna. Good massage, awesome FS finish!Texted today and they said all available on Monday. Oh well.

Crutch
06-23-13, 08:19
Alas, after probably a dozen tries to get through I finally got an appt. But must have written the address down wrong because when I got there it wasn't the place. And, of course, no reply to phone calls or txts trying to get the right address, so I've probably been blacklisted now. Was looking forward to trying her out, but way too much trouble trying to get an apt. Hope it's easier for regulars.You could have been at the right place if no one answered, that happened to me twice when setting an appointment with her.

SubaruNut
06-25-13, 18:37
Just need to be able to get an appointment with Anna. Good massage, awesome FS finish!Combination of vacations and relocation. They should be back up and running full time within a week or so. From what I understand Mina is working now, Daisy is out of the country, not sure about Heather.

PS Don't tell everybody about their routines, it's hard enough to get to them NOW. Everybody knows what they look like, and that they're massages are well above average. If everybody thinks they're going to get much more than a massage, we'll never be able to get in the door.

NewToThisWorld
06-26-13, 10:50
Combination of vacations and relocation. They should be back up and running full time within a week or so. From what I understand Mina is working now, Daisy is out of the country, not sure about Heather.

PS Don't tell everybody about their routines, it's hard enough to get to them NOW. Everybody knows what they look like, and that they're massages are well above average. If everybody thinks they're going to get much more than a massage, we'll never be able to get in the door.Agreed it is already hard to time as busy as they are. To my knowledge there isn't much on the menu anyway and I have been quite happy with what is. Mina told me though for the time being she is seeing regulars only hence why there is no ad up.

Member #4710
06-26-13, 14:10
Saw that Spanish continues to add new girls but hadn't seen any reviews yet for Italy or Ruby.

I've met Ruby before, but it was when she was a hair stylist. I don't know how she would be in this setting, but my interactions with her when she cut my hair were always very nice. Her piercings are different, but she was very sweet.

NewToThisWorld
06-27-13, 18:22
Saw that Spanish continues to add new girls but hadn't seen any reviews yet for Italy or Ruby.

I've met Ruby before, but it was when she was a hair stylist. I don't know how she would be in this setting, but my interactions with her when she cut my hair were always very nice. Her piercings are different, but she was very sweet.I have sampled Ruby, she is very pretty and I think money well spent if you like the Spanish Girls MO. I got an decent rub the flip was well done. She is no daisy or roxy but was still fun and roaming didn't seem to be an issue. YMMV though. I didn't ask or attempt anything more than a rub and tug and she didn't act like it was an option as is usually the case with that group. It was also a first time seeing her so never no if more might be available to a repeat.

NewToThisWorld
06-27-13, 20:40
Looks like velvet moved from sky to Spanish. I can't confirm it is the same girl but looks like her and her name has disappeared from skys availability as it has popped up in training for Spanish at the same time.

LincolnHawk
06-28-13, 03:34
Took a trip to Italy recently. She's very attractive, I have not seen many pictures but she sure is nice if you are a like them heavy up top. Not overweight but yet no exactly a Barbie doll build. Very nice personality too she can carry on a conversation while working. She delivers a good massage, will adjust pressure and work extra on any areas you request. The Flip was average-good I did not ask for anything more than the usual that is offered. She does charge forty dollars for topless massage. All an all was a good experience, I will repeat.

ScarabReturns
06-29-13, 15:35
In my surfing, I came across two ladies of local interest at the seeking arrangement website. Anna (notoriously hard to connect with) and Destiny (Spanish) are both looking for sugar daddies.

Desert Dog
06-29-13, 23:31
In my surfing, I came across two ladies of local interest at the seeking arrangement website. Anna (notoriously hard to connect with) and Destiny (Spanish) are both looking for sugar daddies.Best part is Destiny is using her photos from the Spanish adverts.

Member #4467
06-30-13, 00:22
In my surfing, I came across two ladies of local interest at the seeking arrangement website. Anna (notoriously hard to connect with) and Destiny (Spanish) are both looking for sugar daddies.Your kidding. Reviews are bad dude.

Desert Dog
06-30-13, 14:36
Your kidding. Reviews are bad dude.No doubt the reviews have been bad, I think he was merely pointing out that they were posting there. Which in Anna case I find particularly hilarious, I could imagine fronting her money on the possibility of seeing her through out the month!

rupert1
06-30-13, 15:01
Your kidding. Reviews are bad dude.Was wondering what happened that she left Spanish's stable. Saw her about 2 months ago, wasn't impressed she seemed more mechanical like she didn't want to be there. I rather see Chloe, Jazell, Lilly or Vanessa. It looks like Spanish's stable has changed from a yr ago when I started to visit there. What site did you see them on just curious.

Thudpucker
06-30-13, 19:17
Was wondering what happened that she left Spanish's stable. Saw her about 2 months ago, wasn't impressed she seemed more mechanical like she didn't want to be there. I rather see Chloe, Jazell, Lilly or Vanessa. It looks like Spanish's stable has changed from a yr ago when I started to visit there. What site did you see them on just curious.They're on SeekingArrangement. Com. You have to pay to contact girls there. I've used the site with good success before, and there are better options than Anna and Destiny available there. It's much more work than Backpage, and no less expensive, lots of pros and semi-pros, and lots of girls who think their pussy is solid gold, but when you hit an enthusiastic amateur it can be outrageously good. Kind of like a cross between Backpage and Match. Com.

Crutch
06-30-13, 20:18
No doubt the reviews have been bad, I think he was merely pointing out that they were posting there. Which in Anna case I find particularly hilarious, I could imagine fronting her money on the possibility of seeing her through out the month!Fronting Anna money on the possibility of seeing her on any kind of basis is, your'e right, hilarious.

rupert1
06-30-13, 20:22
They're on SeekingArrangement. Com. You have to pay to contact girls there. I've used the site with good success before, and there are better options than Anna and Destiny available there. It's much more work than Backpage, and no less expensive, lots of pros and semi-pros, and lots of girls who think their pussy is solid gold, but when you hit an enthusiastic amateur it can be outrageously good. Kind of like a cross between Backpage and Match. Com.Thanks for the info.

Crutch
07-01-13, 10:57
I think she advertised under massage, but I'm not sure and I can no longer find her ad. She came by last week and I must say she's prettier than the pictures she posted. She's tall. 5-9 or 5-10, but very pretty and certainly easy to talk to and definitely not a clock watcher since she must have been here at least 2.5 hours. On arrival we sat in the living room for some chit chat and she excused herself to use the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing nothing but a little bustier that didn't cover her ass or pussy and her tits were popping out. The chit chat didn't last too much longer and we retired to the bedroom. She was up for most anything, DFK, DATY. 69, BBBJ. We had a great time and tried just about everything my warped mind could think of. One I finished she didn't dash off, but laid in bed as we talked some more. A great time. I'd certainly recommend her, but everyone knows the drill: YMMV

Canopy
07-01-13, 14:15
In my surfing, I came across two ladies of local interest at the seeking arrangement website. Anna (notoriously hard to connect with) and Destiny (Spanish) are both looking for sugar daddies.Sapphire is on there as well.

NewToThisWorld
07-02-13, 10:58
Any new info on her? I heard Spanish was making her life tough. Has anyone heard anything?

OceanMan64
07-02-13, 17:38
Drove into the parking lot and saw uniformed law enforcement talking to guys outside, the open sign was turned off so it doesn't take Dick Tracy to figure out somethings up.

OldButNotDead
07-02-13, 20:11
She's one of the sweetest ladies in the 'Biz' I've ever encountered. She works full-time, she's going to school, she's a single mom.

How it works: she told me this was her way of 'dating'. I've been fortunate enough to hook up with her two times. As soon as she connects, and sets a time, she pulls her ad.

Do not hesitate if you get a shot. She's beautiful, and open to I guarantee absolutely anything you want to do, and you will never, ever regret having decided to spend time with her. It's been a while now, but she lives in my memory, bigtime.

Canopy
07-02-13, 21:24
Any new info on her? I heard Spanish was making her life tough. Has anyone heard anything?Haven't heard anything, and I hope that she is not having any problems. Daisy is such a sweetheart.

Asnover
07-02-13, 22:58
Drove into the parking lot and saw uniformed law enforcement talking to guys outside, the open sign was turned off so it doesn't take Dick Tracy to figure out somethings up.Truly a pity. After the last round up when Spring, Asian, Relax, and AG all closed, Tui Na was the only one left standing, which led me to believe that deals had been worked out. Maybe not?

Hope this is just a slight bump in the road.

Crutch
07-03-13, 08:54
She's one of the sweetest ladies in the 'Biz' I've ever encountered. She works full-time, she's going to school, she's a single mom.

How it works: she told me this was her way of 'dating'. I've been fortunate enough to hook up with her two times. As soon as she connects, and sets a time, she pulls her ad.

Do not hesitate if you get a shot. She's beautiful, and open to I guarantee absolutely anything you want to do, and you will never, ever regret having decided to spend time with her. It's been a while now, but she lives in my memory, bigtime.Without a doubt she is a sweetheart and certainly not a clock watcher. I enjoyed my time with her and I, too, am looking forward to another visit.

Asnover
07-03-13, 13:38
Stopped by Tui Na to see if lights were on. They are and open for business. Don't know what happened yesterday, but it wasn't permanent.

NewToThisWorld
07-03-13, 14:17
Leo presence at tui na is enough to keep me away for a bit particularly if they were questioning some people as was reported. Even if they don't stop you to talk to I have to imagine the service won't be the same.

TucsonTaoist
07-03-13, 16:21
Looks like velvet moved from sky to Spanish. I can't confirm it is the same girl but looks like her and her name has disappeared from skys availability as it has popped up in training for Spanish at the same time.I wasn't impressed.

NewToThisWorld
07-03-13, 17:11
I wasn't impressed.Agreed I wasn't impressed at Sky can't imagine she will get better over with Spanish. Most of the best girls there have moved on in my book at least.

NewToThisWorld
07-03-13, 18:08
I wasn't impressed.Agreed I wasn't impressed at sky can't imagine she will get better over with Spanish. Most of the best girls there have moved on in my book at least.

GuyInTucson
07-03-13, 18:17
Any new info on her? I heard Spanish was making her life tough. Has anyone heard anything?They're all still there and working. Just no ads and (I assume) no new clients. I saw Mina for the first time the other day. Nice job and MSOG. Very vocal. Daisy's still my fave, though.

Coach50
07-04-13, 00:19
Saw an ad for (another one?) Jasmine and friend and was intrigued by the photos. No faces, but the bodies looked nice. Emailed first, later texted and talked on the phone with Jasmine. She even sent me an additional picture which I'll share after I check with her. Seemed sweet and willing. Unfortunately, our schedules conflicted Tuesday and we weren't able to meet. Agreed to meet early next week for an hour session at $.40. Anyone have any info on these two? So many Jasmines and none of them seem to be this one. If not, I'm looking forward to a "memorable massage" next week and I'll report back.

Have a safe 4th, my friends.

Here's the link to their ad:

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/memorable-massage-23/23455884

Crutch
07-04-13, 08:37
Saw an ad for (another one?) Jasmine and friend and was intrigued by the photos. No faces, but the bodies looked nice. Emailed first, later texted and talked on the phone with Jasmine. She even sent me an additional picture which I'll share after I check with her. Seemed sweet and willing. Unfortunately, our schedules conflicted Tuesday and we weren't able to meet. Agreed to meet early next week for an hour session at $.40. Anyone have any info on these two? So many Jasmines and none of them seem to be this one. If not, I'm looking forward to a "memorable massage" next week and I'll report back.

Have a safe 4th, my friends.

Here's the link to their ad:

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/memorable-massage-23/23455884Check out report #2403 under Backpage Advertiser Reviews on this site. You may want to cancel.

Desert Dog
07-07-13, 11:31
SO I have have been traveling a great deal for work the better part if this year and have missed out on the whole Spanish transition absorbing the girls from the failed A zona venture of her better half. Never got to partake of any of that talent when it was a second entity, but spotted this one on her roster:

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-pics-come-relax-with-jasmine-waiting-on-time-response-sunday-7-07-13-campbell-and-prince/17513478

And was wondering if anyone had partaken of her services; smoking hot. Easily the hottest gal working for Spanish since the blonde MILF was there.

PM are fine if there is info better left off the open forum.

As always thanks in advance for any info.

D DOg

NewToThisWorld
07-07-13, 12:23
Check out report #2403 under Backpage Advertiser Reviews on this site. You may want to cancel.Jasmine is sweet pretty friendly and smoking hot the rub itself isn't very good and the tug was simply ok. I would not say don't go but she is no Daisy.

Ttaz01
07-07-13, 20:15
Stopped at the bedstore AMP Sunday. A very plain looking woman named LeeDee working behind the window. I asked for Yuki, but she told me she was with another customer. So I figured okay. Asked for an hour massage, and that's what I got. A full hour amazing massage. Just the right amount of pressure. Worked out some knots. It was one of the best massages I'd had in a long time. After the full hour, she announced "finished". Never offered any extras at all. Normally, I would be upset, but it was such a good massage, I pretty much forgot why I was there. Gave her a $10 tip which she was very happy with. As I was leaving, saw Yuki looking cute in a new green mini dress. She was pouting that I hadn't seen her. I went home and slept like a baby. Weird, not my expectations of this AMP, but damn, that was a great massage!

Crutch
07-08-13, 08:38
Stopped at the bedstore AMP Sunday. A very plain looking woman named LeeDee working behind the window. I asked for Yuki, but she told me she was with another customer. So I figured okay. Asked for an hour massage, and that's what I got. A full hour amazing massage. Just the right amount of pressure. Worked out some knots. It was one of the best massages I'd had in a long time. After the full hour, she announced "finished". Never offered any extras at all. Normally, I would be upset, but it was such a good massage, I pretty much forgot why I was there. Gave her a $10 tip which she was very happy with. As I was leaving, saw Yuki looking cute in a new green mini dress. She was pouting that I hadn't seen her. I went home and slept like a baby. Weird, not my expectations of this AMP, but damn, that was a great massage!A really good massage in an AMP? Now that is novel, good on ya.

Uncivil
07-08-13, 14:04
I too have enjoyed a quality massage in an AMP. They're rare, I agree. But once in a while you'll catch the right girl on the right day and get a quality massage. I miss Jennifer at TN so much because she was my very first. First time I ever got FS in an AMP, and the first time I ever had a quality massage in an AMP. She was special.

Anyway, speaking of TN, here's the reason for my post.

I have read that they recently had an unpleasant visit from Uncle LEO. I'm wondering, has anyone been there since? Has the service menu and / or quality decreased due to the recent visit? I was thinking about going this week, but the news has given me cause to reconsider.

Uncivil
07-08-13, 14:29
First, any sign of the old AG Spa All-Stars Amy and / or Janie? Those two gave me, hands down, the best AMP experiences I ever had. I only saw Amy once and Janie twice, but WOW! I can't seem to get either out of my head, and would love the opportunity to see either one of them again (I'm not sure I could handle both at once).

Second question: Lately at the AMP's I've been having bad luck with finding what I want. I want a masseuse that will just jump in, show the initiative and start providing the extras without asking questions or talking about money (I mean over and above a HJ). Having her just start doing stuff rather than asking me what I want or how much money would add to the experience a great deal and add a feeling of being desired to the experience. Even though I've had some great AMP experiences in my time, I don't think I've ever had one without at least some questions being asked first.

Is there anyone who will just jump right in without asking questions first?

HardMan737
07-08-13, 23:47
First, any sign of the old AG Spa All-Stars Amy and / or Janie? Those two gave me, hands down, the best AMP experiences I ever had. I only saw Amy once and Janie twice, but WOW! I can't seem to get either out of my head, and would love the opportunity to see either one of them again (I'm not sure I could handle both at once).

Second question: Lately at the AMP's I've been having bad luck with finding what I want. I want a masseuse that will just jump in, show the initiative and start providing the extras without asking questions or talking about money (I mean over and above a HJ). Having her just start doing stuff rather than asking me what I want or how much money would add to the experience a great deal and add a feeling of being desired to the experience. Even though I've had some great AMP experiences in my time, I don't think I've ever had one without at least some questions being asked first.

Is there anyone who will just jump right in without asking questions first?I am sorry. Do you really think any woman, who is in business to make money, would ever just jump in and start providing intimate personal service unconditionally? Really? Do you realize how many men would simply experience the services and never pay a dime to the women? Seriously? I think that is what is called a GF, or fiance. Certainly not a wife though. However, I think you will find the GF or Fiancee is much more expensive, and they visit for much longer, eat your food, and take over your bathroom and closet. I hear they actually expect to touch the television remote at times as well.

Good luck with your concept. If you decide to start such a business. Please let us all know and we will beat down your door as customers.

On the serious side, I find most AMP providers seem to begin handling my boys while we talk, so they seem to "jump right in" to a level. What I would appreciate is actually knowing which ladies are willing to provide more services and what services. Another clue that works for me is encouragement and flirting. You can find out a lot with some wandering hands while on your stomach and finding how far the provider will allow you to wonder. General rule is, the more wondering allowed, the more services they tend to provide, at least in my experience.

Any update on that other question about TN? Just my luck. Was thinking about a visit and deciding between the bedstore and TN and they both sound much more like risks than the usual sure thing.

OldButNotDead
07-08-13, 23:49
Just a brief note. Mariah (XXX-4483) will come to you with a table, and linens, and oil, and give you probably the best massage of your life.

At one point I laughed, and told her,"I feel like God is giving me a massage."

She goes far, far beyond being a massage-school grad. When it comes to laying hands on your body, she's very, very, intuitive, to a degree that just might make you surrender and deliver yourself up to her hands.

I doubt you'd regret it.

Crutch
07-09-13, 08:35
Just a brief note. Mariah (XXX-4483) will come to you with a table, and linens, and oil, and give you probably the best massage of your life.

She goes far, far beyond being a massage-school grad. When it comes to laying hands on your body, she's very, very, intuitive, to a degree that just might make you surrender and deliver yourself up to her hands.

I doubt you'd regret it.I agree, she's very good and the HE is a plus.

OceanMan64
07-09-13, 13:46
I saw an ad on BP that reads, Puerto Rican Cuban, Brazilian bombshell, she looks very attractive. Anybody have any experience or info on her?

LeaveHappy
07-09-13, 14:21

I doubt you'd regret it.Thanks for the review. Does she do the massage topless, and if so does she charge extra?

Crutch
07-09-13, 18:51
Thanks for the review. Does she do the massage topless, and if so does she charge extra?Last time I saw her she went topless for no extra charge, but I gave her a .20 tip.

OldButNotDead
07-09-13, 23:45
Base rate is .8 per hour, includes topless and HE. I've gone for an hour and a half both times I've seen her, and in some psychedelic delirium, I could just have someone do what she does for a long, long time.

Crutch
07-10-13, 08:42
Visited her sometime back. Nice lady, bubbly personality, large jugs, probably in 40's. Massage itself was okay and at times very good, but overall average. Not too sensual. On the flip she was topless and I asked if she ever went nude and she dropped the dress leaving nothing but a pair of extremely skimpy panties. The end came when she crawled up between my legs and got my dick between those big tits. Overall good value for the price, .80. Repeat? Not sure. As always, YMMV.

NewToThisWorld
07-10-13, 14:30
Looks like she left Spanish and has gone solo now too. I just saw a Bo ad for her. I've not been to see her under Spanish anyone care to comment on her skills.

Desert Dog
07-10-13, 17:46
Not by Spanish any more. For inquiring minds that wanted to know she is back and Indy.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/destiny-now-independent-come-get-an-amazing-massage/23796672

Iceberg1250
07-11-13, 23:07
Today I went to see my Atf Daisy at her new location.

Had a great time as always her new location is easy to find and quite comfortable.

Will be repeating as many times as I can. All I can say she is a blast to be with treat her good!

BellRock
07-13-13, 17:57
What does she look like I've seen two Anna's on BP help meet out.

NewToThisWorld
07-13-13, 19:51
Today I went to see my Atf Daisy at her new location.

Had a great time as always her new location is easy to find and quite comfortable.

Will be repeating as many times as I can. All I can say she is a blast to be with treat her good!I couldn't agree more I have sampled many of the massage girls now and frankly I am daisy exclusive now I think just don't get the same level of fun elsewhere.

Crutch
07-14-13, 08:41
What does she look like I've seen two Anna's on BP help meet out.Which one are you looking for?

Desert Dog
07-14-13, 10:31
What does she look like I've seen two Anna's on BP help meet out.There are indeed two. Either will fuck you in the end. Just peruse the photos and decide which you like. Or sample both

Desert Dog
07-14-13, 10:33
Looks like she left Spanish and has gone solo now too. I just saw a Bo ad for her. I've not been to see her under Spanish anyone care to comment on her skills.Bonuses available. As is the case with ant that ultimately leave Spanish.

OceanMan64
07-15-13, 14:56
Saw April on Friday and got the usual excellent service, a lot of slow teasing and a lingering finish on the flip. I had read on a previous posting that April and Samantha might be one in the same. After looking at some of Samanthas older postings they are indeed one in the same, look at the lines around the mouth, teeth, shape of ass legs and arms and they are identical. I guess my reasoning for commenting on this has anyone gotten full service with April at Sky, I read that is a possibility with Addie on the erotic revue.

Hondo4923
07-15-13, 16:03
D / dog. Hope all is well my friend. Your comment on bonuses is keeping all of us in suspense. I hope you're willing to share what may be available. That is the true purpose of this site. Please enlighten me, with a post or pm. I thank you in advance.

Hondo.

Bonuses available. As is the case with ant that ultimately leave Spanish.

ChloeBySpanish
07-15-13, 17:19
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to say HI and let you all know I am running a Summer Special. If you mention this ad during your session with me, You will receive $20 off ANY session. I have met many of you before, others I have not and I can not wait to get acquainted. For those of you who saw me through 2011 and 2012, much has changed. My look, my massages and my style.

If your service in the past with me was unsatisfactory, please understand I have been with Spanish much longer now and I feel my technique is definitely up to standards. If it matters to any of you as well, I have lost over 90 pounds since some of you have seen me. LOOK AT ME NOW!

Thank you for your brief time and I hope we can see each other soon for either a 30, 45 or hour relaxing massage. P. S. My favorite sessions are 45 minutes however I love doing all and am here to make my client as happy as possible.

XOXOXOX,

CHLOE

*Restrictions apply. Discount only applies with me, Chloe, at BY SPANISH for 30 minutes. 45 minutes or hour massage. One time discount offer.

NewToThisWorld
07-15-13, 17:50
Saw April on Friday and got the usual excellent service, a lot of slow teasing and a lingering finish on the flip. I had read on a previous posting that April and Samantha might be one in the same. After looking at some of Samanthas older postings they are indeed one in the same, look at the lines around the mouth, teeth, shape of ass legs and arms and they are identical. I guess my reasoning for commenting on this has anyone gotten full service with April at Sky, I read that is a possibility with Addie on the erotic revue.April is Sam she has confirmed this to me she also still does some escort work but, not much anymore. She said though that does not occur at sky's place. When at sky she follows her rules. If you are looking for more I would contact her as cowgirl Samantha you can google it numbers were still good a month ago. I don't know about Addie I've never seen her, there were mixed reviews here.

NewToThisWorld
07-15-13, 17:52
D / dog. Hope all is well my friend. Your comment on bonuses is keeping all of us in suspense. I hope you're willing to share what may be available. That is the true purpose of this site. Please enlighten me, with a post or pm. I thank you in advance.

Hondo.I'd be interested as well in what her menu looks like as an Indy. I haven't found Daisys had changed. Also has anyone see Christina formerly of Spanish?

Desert Dog
07-15-13, 20:31
I'd be interested as well in what her menu looks like as an Indy. I haven't found Daisys had changed. Also has anyone see Christina formerly of Spanish?Have seen Christine several times since she went private a year or two ago. She is posting these days that she is retiring in the near future, but I imagine that is a business ruse for the summer lull. Not bad service as she was always one of the betters at spanish always left satisfied.

Sooner1
07-16-13, 00:42
First time in Tucson. Thanks to the folks on this board for the guidance.

Had the pleasure to meet with Daisy. Amazing, I can see why folks call her their ATF. Great personality, massage and finish.

Sooner

NewToThisWorld
07-16-13, 10:51
Have seen Christine several times since she went private a year or two ago. She is posting these days that she is retiring in the near future, but I imagine that is a business ruse for the summer lull. Not bad service as she was always one of the betters at spanish always left satisfied.Thanks for the info I take it she is just a handy girl then?

HardMan737
07-16-13, 14:05
I agree, she's very good and the HE is a plus.Met and enjoyed a dream of Mariah as well. Hands of wonder, and a REAL massage, in your home, on a pro table with linens she provides. Hands working out tension knots and lower back work. She knows her stuff. She said she limits herself to three massages a day to ensure her hands and she is not exhausted. She has certainly added much weight from her high school photos. She went topless from the start with nice large hard brown nipples on smaller breasts.

Enjoyed a great light hearted conversation and laughs with a young girl of 25. She did say that many customers are completely quiet and boring. Based on the service I got, I highly recommend you converse and make it enjoyable for her, and she will do even more for you. On the flip in my dream I enjoyed some wonderful leg massage with wondering fingers teasing the boys, very nice build up. Without a question or hesitation she progressed to the happy manipulations. I think since we had connected in conversation she took her time and did not rush anything and gave a very very nice prolonged tease with a great please. I asked and she enjoyed offering me her nipples in my dream and allowed my much roaming. She worked hard for my pleasure. I do suggest having a towel available for clean up.

Bottom line, invest in some small conversation and she will relax and enjoy your dream, will be less bored, and you will enjoy it even more yourself with some extra service and touch. Helped her out with her table. Was damn nice walking back in the home after a professional masageand release and not having to drive anywhere. Slept like a baby.

She is a sweet kid with a gift of hands to die for. I extended to 90 and tipped and it was all worth it. I also gave her a bottle of water as true masseuses dehydrate from their work.

Treat her nicely for the. 80 price for the hour in your own home.

Desert Dog
07-16-13, 22:01

I doubt you'd regret it.As good as all the reports are I am bummed that she is outcall only!

HardMan737
07-17-13, 15:35
As good as all the reports are I am bummed that she is outcall only!Just remember that she is heavy set now, and not representative of her photos. Probably taken at 15-18.

NewToThisWorld
07-17-13, 15:55
I have to say business must be hurting if they are offering across the board discounts now. I saw Chloe posted below and may give her a try after it. She was pretty robotic in the past but maybe she is turning a new leaf. Ill report back once I sample.

Crutch
07-17-13, 20:31
As good as all the reports are I am bummed that she is outcall only!Last time I saw her she did say she hoped to have an in call up before too much longer.

Desert Dog
07-17-13, 20:43
Just remember that she is heavy set now, and not representative of her photos. Probably taken at 15-18.Not really concerned if the massage is that great and a happy to finish? Always looking for a better gig, but I can not host at all so its a bummer.

Reallly Bored
07-18-13, 18:29
That Paris is smoking! Anyone tried her?

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/discount-today-paris-4pm-10pm-thursday-7-18-13-available-campbell-and-prince-or-grant-and-park/17512325

I have to say business must be hurting if they are offering across the board discounts now. I saw Chloe posted below and may give her a try after it. She was pretty robotic in the past but maybe she is turning a new leaf. Ill report back once I sample.

Tucson Lurker
07-18-13, 19:34
Stopped at the bedstore AMP Sunday. A very plain looking woman named LeeDee working behind the window. I asked for Yuki, but she told me she was with another customer. So I figured okay. Asked for an hour massage, and that's what I got. A full hour amazing massage. Just the right amount of pressure. Worked out some knots. It was one of the best massages I'd had in a long time. After the full hour, she announced "finished". Never offered any extras at all. Normally, I would be upset, but it was such a good massage, I pretty much forgot why I was there. Gave her a $10 tip which she was very happy with. As I was leaving, saw Yuki looking cute in a new green mini dress. She was pouting that I hadn't seen her. I went home and slept like a baby. Weird, not my expectations of this AMP, but damn, that was a great massage!I just returned from the Bed Store AMP. I saw Lisa. She remembered me from a prior visit. I should have noticed that she was dressed rather completely, in a Hillary Clinton like pantsuit. I paid for an hour. In the room, she immediately covered me up. I tried a little touching, which she rebuffed. I got a very nice massage for the full hour. Then she left the room. Nothing. As I said, she knows that I am not her Uncle Leo. She has been very handy in the past. I asked WTF? She said the owner was there and watching. She said she would be handy again next time. But, there is not going to be another time for me. I don't know what happened to the Bed Store AMP. But stay away unless you know going in that you will leave with a frustrated ending.

Uncivil
07-19-13, 10:28
Without knowing, my guess is that this is a reaction from Tui Na's visit from Uncle Leo within the last few weeks. I thought that perhaps the AMP's might take it easy for a while, but I thought they would be back to normal by now. Too bad, too. Today is payday and I was planning on going in to the Bed Store on my way to work. Looks like I won't be doing that!

I just returned from the Bed Store AMP. I saw Lisa. She remembered me from a prior visit. I should have noticed that she was dressed rather completely, in a Hillary Clinton like pantsuit. I paid for an hour. In the room, she immediately covered me up. I tried a little touching, which she rebuffed. I got a very nice massage for the full hour. Then she left the room. Nothing. As I said, she knows that I am not her Uncle Leo. She has been very handy in the past. I asked WTF? She said the owner was there and watching. She said she would be handy again next time. But, there is not going to be another time for me. I don't know what happened to the Bed Store AMP. But stay away unless you know going in that you will leave with a frustrated ending.

Shallowman53
07-19-13, 15:14
Does anyone have a report on Jill who advertises on CL under beauty services? She comes to you and caters to the NW side during the day. Thanks

SixtyNinem90
07-22-13, 03:57

Do not hesitate if you get a shot. She's beautiful, and open to I guarantee absolutely anything you want to do, and you will never, ever regret having decided to spend time with her. It's been a while now, but she lives in my memory, bigtime.Is this the one?

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/alyssa-22/24038833

LeaveHappy
07-22-13, 13:38
I saw Lilly at By Spanish a couple days ago. I had read Thudpucker's not-so-good review of her from 5 months ago, but hoped that she upped her game since then. I was wrong. She is cute and friendly, but the entire session felt like it was her first day on the job. It's obvious she does not know how to give a massage, and the rub was very weak and lacked any sort of order to it. She would go from my back to my feet, then my arms. It seemed completely random. And it was not even sensual at all. Absolutely no teasing. The flip was just as bad. I did VIP but if you asked me what her tits looked like I couldn't tell you because she was facing away from me the whole time. She just stood there tugging on me like she was milking a cow and couldn't wait to be finished. I almost didn't even pop, it took a lot of concentration. She has the looks but lacks the effort. I left very disappointed and will not be repeating.

Had my eye on this new girl at Spanish since she started a few weeks ago. She's got the look I like: sweet, petite, and way cute. Finally had a time where my free time aligned with her schedule and went in for a 1-hour VIP session (my standard). She's every bit a cute in person as in her pics, although she does have substantial tating, hidden in her pics. Massage was so-so. Below average for the Spanish shop; she kind of ran out of things to do after 15. 20 minutes or so and spent much of her time redoing stuff that didn't need redoing. She also doesn't have the strength of some of the other girls and did a fair amount of work with her elbows, which I've never been fond of. She was personable, with nice bits of conversation (although I tend to just relax and be quiet for a massage). On the flip she went right for the action. Northern and southern exploration were fully allowed. Despite that, I cannot recommend other than for eye candy. She kept things as impersonal as she could, keeping her back to me and just working the stroke, trying to get to the finish ASAP. Were it not for the southern exploration, I doubt I would have been able to finish (as it was I didn't take that long). As soon as I did finish she practically sprinted out of the room, and there were long running water sounds as she must have been doing one thorough cleanup. She has none of the erotic connection of a session with Daisy, Heather, or Christina, and feels more like a Vanessa; someone who doesn't really like what they're doing and doesn't try to hide it. Too bad. If she gave 1st class service I'd be giving her a ton of business; as it is, I won't repeat.

ScarabReturns
07-22-13, 14:47
Is this the one?

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/alyssa-22/24038833Nope and posting a link asking this question won't work. She pulls her ad when she has reached her "goal."

OldButNotDead
07-22-13, 15:58
Nope. That's a different Alyssa. The one I talk about is tall, half black / half Asian and advertises on BP sporadically. And once she makes a date, she pulls her ad.

MrGoodTime
07-22-13, 21:46
I saw Lilly at By Spanish a couple days ago. I had read Thudpucker's not-so-good review of her from 5 months ago, but hoped that she upped her game since then. I was wrong. She is cute and friendly, but the entire session felt like it was her first day on the job. It's obvious she does not know how to give a massage, and the rub was very weak and lacked any sort of order to it. She would go from my back to my feet, then my arms. It seemed completely random. And it was not even sensual at all. Absolutely no teasing. The flip was just as bad. I did VIP but if you asked me what her tits looked like I couldn't tell you because she was facing away from me the whole time. She just stood there tugging on me like she was milking a cow and couldn't wait to be finished. I almost didn't even pop, it took a lot of concentration. She has the looks but lacks the effort. I left very disappointed and will not be repeating.I bet you paid top dollar too. $.6? For a lousy massage and getting your cock scrubbed like she was washing week old dirty dishes?

No thanks. Sorry dude.

Crutch
07-22-13, 23:26
Is this the one?

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/alyssa-22/24038833No, that's not her. The Alyssa he's speaking of is black / asian, about 5'9" or 5'10" and only advertises once or twice a month, if that.

PartyBoy68
07-23-13, 13:19
Recently spent an "hour" with Chloe, one of the familiar practitioners at the Spanish enterprise. Chloe has gone through a significant transformation by losing over 120 # and engaging in frequent personal training. All in, her physical attractiveness has improved substantially. In addition, Chloe has the ability to perform an adequate massage while carrying on the elements of a conversation. My only caveat is that her HE technique is still in the formative stages and seemed a bit robotic. She does not seem all that committed and does not offer the engagement of a Daisy, Christina or Heather. With a bit of training (assuming she is receptive) Chloe can probably be brought up to full standard. Then again, with proven products available, the question remains," why bother".

Rich Prankster
07-24-13, 16:52
After all the bad press about this druggie train wreck I had to add my input. Destiny is a chronic liar and she actually passed out and collapsed on me in the middle of a session once. She got new photos for her ad recently. I laughed pretty heartily at the half-assed attempt to disguise her cellulite in this photo:

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=23796672&image=24086171

What a horrible job at airbrushing those thighs of hers! Haha

RidinSolo
07-24-13, 16:58
Hello Everyone.

Figured I try http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-massage-incall/23192517 Since I had not seen any reviews. Her pic is accurate and its. 75 for the hour. She has no cares of whether your dressed or undressed towel or no towel. She offers no extra services of any kind but then again I never asked. Her professional demeanor is why I never asked but don"t get me wrong she was a very nice woman. Now if you want an absolutely excellent massage this is your lady. She is extremely knowledgeable in regard to the human body and any sort of chronic or current physical pain you may be in, she can diagnose and work that area or areas out well. She gave me the best real massage I ever had. My body is so sore I felt like I went for a full body workout for 4 hours the day before LOL. So if you want a real massage I highly recommend. Oh and her massage table is set up in her living room. Have a nice day.

BeastyBoyz
07-25-13, 03:19
Destiny gives a great massage. Contrary to previous post, she's very attentive to your needs, a conversationalist, sweet and gorgeous in person. She's worth your time and you won't be disappointed!

OlderWiser
07-25-13, 04:18
Hello Everyone.

Figured I try.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-massage-incall/23192517

Since I had not seen any reviews. Her pic is accurate and its. 75 for the hour. She has no cares of whether your dressed or undressed towel or no towel. She offers no extra services of any kind but then again I never asked. Her professional demeanor is why I never asked but don"t get me wrong she was a very nice woman. Now if you want an absolutely excellent massage this is your lady. She is extremely knowledgeable in regard to the human body and any sort of chronic or current physical pain you may be in, she can diagnose and work that area or areas out well. She gave me the best real massage I ever had. My body is so sore I felt like I went for a full body workout for 4 hours the day before LOL. So if you want a real massage I highly recommend. Oh and her massage table is set up in her living room. Have a nice day.She used to be in the body rub ads as well, and HE was on the menu. Several years ago I went to see her for a ninety minute session when she was spending part of her time in the south of Tucson. She gave an excellent massage but then told me it was double for "sensual ending". It turned out to be so-so (and not double because I didn't have that much with me). On the basis of that I went a year or so later to her newer place in the east central area (Speedway or Pima by Swan or Craycroft?) The massage was so-so and the HE was terrible. Several people here reported similar experiences. Then she disappeared, at least from BP, for quite a while.

Now she's back, and from her ads and the above report she has gone legitimate (but I'm not surprised that she wouldn't be bothered by lack of draping). I can believe that the actual massage, now she's concentrating on that, would be very good, because I know she's skilled in that area, including deep work on knotty areas of the back. So I would see her again myself, given this latest report, and recommend her for a good massage.

Crutch
07-25-13, 08:32
After all the bad press about this druggie train wreck I had to add my input. Destiny is a chronic liar and she actually passed out and collapsed on me in the middle of a session once. She got new photos for her ad recently. I laughed pretty heartily at the half-assed attempt to disguise her cellulite in this photo:

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=23796672&image=24086171

What a horrible job at airbrushing those thighs of hers! HahaI've had the unfortunate experience of more than one train wreck, but I've never had one pass out and fall on me during a session. Damn, I can't stop laughing. I would have paid to see that.

Thudpucker
07-25-13, 13:41
When someone's first post is a defense of a provider who got bad press, I'm suspicious of quackery. On the other hand, my recent session with Destiny was quite good. The massage was above average for a non-LMT, although certainly not LMT quality. There was a fair amount of oily body-to-body rubbing, although her front to my back isn't my fave (where's the front-to-front?). HE technique was OK but she added some kissing to the mix (no, not down there) , which is a new twist for the Tucson rub-and-tug girls and which I found very helpful for finishing in style. No, she's not willowy slim, but she's no chunkstress either. I don't care for her new pics (too much makeup) , but I enjoyed my session. A bit too much of her conversation was spent putting down the Spanish operation, but I guess there's bad feelings there. I saw no evidence of drug use.

Destiny gives a great massage. Contrary to previous post, she's very attentive to your needs, a conversationalist, sweet and gorgeous in person. She's worth your time and you won't be disappointed!

Desert Dog
07-25-13, 20:50

What a horrible job at airbrushing those thighs of hers! HahaThats fucking hilarious. My four year old nephew can do better with the software available to basic Windows OS.

Desert Dog
07-25-13, 20:52
Hello Everyone.

Figured I try.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/real-massage-incall/23192517

Since I had not seen any reviews. Her pic is accurate and its. 75 for the hour. She has no cares of whether your dressed or undressed towel or no towel. She offers no extra services of any kind but then again I never asked. Her professional demeanor is why I never asked but don"t get me wrong she was a very nice woman. Now if you want an absolutely excellent massage this is your lady. She is extremely knowledgeable in regard to the human body and any sort of chronic or current physical pain you may be in, she can diagnose and work that area or areas out well. She gave me the best real massage I ever had. My body is so sore I felt like I went for a full body workout for 4 hours the day before LOL. So if you want a real massage I highly recommend. Oh and her massage table is set up in her living room. Have a nice day.This looks like the one chick who used to offer massage out on the east side last year or the year before that could decide whether she did or didn't offer a HE, or did or did not provide additional extras. Can't remember her name at the moment though. But when she offered an HE it was like she was pulling taffy at a carnival.

Canopy
07-25-13, 23:51
This looks like the one chick who used to offer massage out on the east side last year or the year before that could decide whether she did or didn't offer a HE, or did or did not provide additional extras. Can't remember her name at the moment though. But when she offered an HE it was like she was pulling taffy at a carnival.Serena was her name, I had the unfortunate experience of seeing her once taffy pull is a good way to put it. The lady in question isint her.

Desert Dog
07-26-13, 09:34
Serena was her name, I had the unfortunate experience of seeing her once taffy pull is a good way to put it. The lady in question isint her.She reminds me of her though. I think it is possibly.

MrGoodTime
07-26-13, 11:08
She reminds me of her though. I think it is possibly.She had the reputation for being capable of giving a great massage, very healing, but would yank your dick out of its socket.

So go for the legit massage with her.

Shoeman
07-26-13, 11:16
Serena was her name, I had the unfortunate experience of seeing her once taffy pull is a good way to put it. The lady in question isint her.I actually saw Serena a few years back when she was near pantano north of speedway. I texted this girl and asked if she used to be at that location and she said she was there.

Crutch
07-26-13, 19:30
This looks like the one chick who used to offer massage out on the east side last year or the year before that could decide whether she did or didn't offer a HE, or did or did not provide additional extras. Can't remember her name at the moment though. But when she offered an HE it was like she was pulling taffy at a carnival.I'm pretty sure I saw her at a place near Palo Verde and Irvington and then she moved somewhere east, but I don't recall anything about the massage.

HardMan737
07-26-13, 20:31
I actually saw Serena a few years back when she was near pantano north of speedway. I texted this girl and asked if she used to be at that location and she said she was there.LOL. If she doesn't consistently offer extras, or "yanks it out of it's socket", why the heck would anyone pay that much for a simple massage?

Heck, you can go to Rubs, or Massage Envy for a professional massage for less money!

Canopy
07-26-13, 21:32
After looking at an older pic of her from the archive here I stand corrected it is her, hopefully she won't advertise in body rubs anymore and stay in therapeutic massage. To bad she does have an awesome rack.

Desert Dog
07-26-13, 22:52
LOL. If she doesn't consistently offer extras, or "yanks it out of it's socket", why the heck would anyone pay that much for a simple massage?

Heck, you can go to Rubs, or Massage Envy for a professional massage for less money!Exactly. For Numbers she quoted in the past for a topless massage she should have been at least blowing a gent.

RidinSolo
07-27-13, 17:48
I know I'm new to this website and have very little posts so far but I was wondering If someone could help lead me in the right direction. I'm looking for a good massage with a BBBJ and no FS required. I'm not really fond of FS because generally they require a condom of which my chances of completion are about 1 percent and I won't go without one on a provider. I blame it on being married (past tense) for so long and not needing one LOL. I've scoured the pages of this forum and can't really find a provider that fits this bill. Maybe I'm wrong and someone could give me a post # cause I can't find it. If you have any info it would be greatly appreciated whether it be on this forum or a PM. Thanks and have a nice day.

HardMan737
07-28-13, 03:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mtnboy49
07-28-13, 07:55
If you have any info it would be greatly appreciated whether it be on this forum or a PM. Thanks and have a nice day.Go to Germany for AO. Show up at the club with a recent HIV test or pay to have one done on the spot. All day, BareBack.

Not for me thanks.

UaGuy61
07-28-13, 11:12
I know I'm new to this website and have very little posts so far but I was wondering If someone could help lead me in the right direction. I'm looking for a good massage with a BBBJ and no FS required. I'm not really fond of FS because generally they require a condom of which my chances of completion are about 1 percent and I won't go without one on a provider. I blame it on being married (past tense) for so long and not needing one LOL. I've scoured the pages of this forum and can't really find a provider that fits this bill. Maybe I'm wrong and someone could give me a post # cause I can't find it. If you have any info it would be greatly appreciated whether it be on this forum or a PM. Thanks and have a nice day.You could try calling and asking if the provider you are interested in offers BBBJ or BBFS. No harm in asking right, the worst thing she can do is say no. If that doesn't work I know I have read quite a few streetwalkers offer bb services.

NewToThisWorld
07-30-13, 11:49
I know I'm new to this website and have very little posts so far but I was wondering If someone could help lead me in the right direction. I'm looking for a good massage with a BBBJ and no FS required. I'm not really fond of FS because generally they require a condom of which my chances of completion are about 1 percent and I won't go without one on a provider. I blame it on being married (past tense) for so long and not needing one LOL. I've scoured the pages of this forum and can't really find a provider that fits this bill. Maybe I'm wrong and someone could give me a post # cause I can't find it. If you have any info it would be greatly appreciated whether it be on this forum or a PM. Thanks and have a nice day.Try Victoria she advertises on BP often title lately has been your wish is my command. She has an "extreme" menu. I'm not sure if it available to first timers but she does have BBBJ and cim available when I've gone to see her.

Tragray
07-30-13, 22:10
I don't get it I really don't. My usual girl had to cancel on me. Saw Isabel's ad. She says "gentleman only, same day appointments thought I qualified. Made appt. Drove LONG way to S. Tucson location pretty rough looking neighborhood. Got to assigned intersection and texted her. She called me and directed me I think to an alley. We're talking on the cell and then got disconnected or she hung up. That's it, nothing else. Tried texting her, and calling her, nothing, nada, bupkus. She even texted me told me she trusted me I didn't need references. Over 60 miles round trip during rush hour of course. That'll be the last time I try that.

Some guys here admonish us newbies to try something ourselves not wait for reviews. So I took the plunge. That's what happened.

Crutch
07-31-13, 08:37
I don't get it I really don't. My usual girl had to cancel on me. Saw Isabel's ad. She says "gentleman only, same day appointments thought I qualified. Made appt. Drove LONG way to S. Tucson location pretty rough looking neighborhood. Got to assigned intersection and texted her. She called me and directed me I think to an alley. We're talking on the cell and then got disconnected or she hung up. That's it, nothing else. Tried texting her, and calling her, nothing, nada, bupkus. She even texted me told me she trusted me I didn't need references. Over 60 miles round trip during rush hour of course. That'll be the last time I try that.

Some guys here admonish us newbies to try something ourselves not wait for reviews. So I took the plunge. That's what happened.Unfortunately, we've all had similar experiences. Nothing worse than arriving and then calling and not getting an answer and just sitting in limbo.

UaGuy61
07-31-13, 13:07

Some guys here admonish us newbies to try something ourselves not wait for reviews. So I took the plunge. That's what happened.Is this the same Isabel that advertises as part Argentinian and her picture is this sexy brunette that is covered in a white sheet? If it is the same girl you saved yourself money by not being able to see her. My friend visited her told me she looks nothing like that picture, she is extremely overweight, but her face is a solid 8. On top of that she gives a pathetic excuse for a back rub that only lasts 5-10min, just moves her hands around on your back then asks you to turn over. He did say she does offer more than just the normal AMP but that its not worth the money to look at her. I am not a senior member but if you need advice just pm me.

PeteHw
07-31-13, 17:30
Word has it with the recent publicity that Feds have gotten for the recent stings that TPD and several sheriff depts will be working together on stings of there own. My advise is careful on trying new ones for a while. Read reviews and stick with the girls you know for a month or so. That new cute one just might be LE. Be careful

ScarabReturns
07-31-13, 21:01
Is this the same Isabel that advertises as part Argentinian and her picture is this sexy brunette that is covered in a white sheet? If it is the same girl you saved yourself money by not being able to see her. My friend visited her told me she looks nothing like that picture, she is extremely overweight, but her face is a solid 8. On top of that she gives a pathetic excuse for a back rub that only lasts 5-10min, just moves her hands around on your back then asks you to turn over. He did say she does offer more than just the normal AMP but that its not worth the money to look at her. I am not a senior member but if you need advice just pm me.I'll second that opinion. But from a personal frame of reference.

Tragray
07-31-13, 21:52
Is this the same Isabel that advertises as part Argentinian and her picture is this sexy brunette that is covered in a white sheet? If it is the same girl you saved yourself money by not being able to see her. My friend visited her told me she looks nothing like that picture, she is extremely overweight, but her face is a solid 8. On top of that she gives a pathetic excuse for a back rub that only lasts 5-10min, just moves her hands around on your back then asks you to turn over. He did say she does offer more than just the normal AMP but that its not worth the money to look at her. I am not a senior member but if you need advice just pm me.Yeah that's her. I know that 90% of the time the pictures are a joke. But you think they would at least have similar body types. Thanks for posting it makes me feel better. At least I now know what parts of town to avoid.

MrGoodTime
08-01-13, 00:38
Word has it with the recent publicity that Feds have gotten for the recent stings that TPD and several sheriff depts will be working together on stings of there own. My advise is careful on trying new ones for a while. Read reviews and stick with the girls you know for a month or so. That new cute one just might be LE. Be carefulI don't know, I wouldn't want to pay money to any woman who would fuck a guy like me for money. Get it?

Crutch
08-01-13, 08:34
Is this the same Isabel that advertises as part Argentinian and her picture is this sexy brunette that is covered in a white sheet? If it is the same girl you saved yourself money by not being able to see her. My friend visited her told me she looks nothing like that picture, she is extremely overweight, but her face is a solid 8. On top of that she gives a pathetic excuse for a back rub that only lasts 5-10min, just moves her hands around on your back then asks you to turn over. He did say she does offer more than just the normal AMP but that its not worth the money to look at her. I am not a senior member but if you need advice just pm me.That's the one alright, it was a terrible experience. Would never repeat.

JoseHTomar
08-01-13, 13:12
With Daisy out of town I thought I'd give Mina a try. She was a pleasant surprise. Great personality and Daisy has trained her well. Fantastic massage and finish. Definitely going to repeat.

JoseHTomar
08-01-13, 13:15
That's the one alright, it was a terrible experience. Would never repeat.Is this the same Isabel that shares a house with Gabi? If it is, I've still never seen her simply because of the reviews I've seen but Gabi is worth a visit if you can get a hold of her. Spinner with not the greatest massage skills, but she does do more than the average and she's not a clock watcher.

Tragray
08-01-13, 17:06
That's the one alright, it was a terrible experience. Would never repeat.She's got an ad up yet again today!

LincolnHawk
08-01-13, 18:40
I saw Velvet recently, she sure is attractive and real short guessing about 5 foot. Massage was decent, she did ask about pressure adjustments etc, some small talk and flirtation. I don't believe she cut me short on time I didn't feel like I was being rushed either and I didn't pay any attention to the clock myself. The flip side was not bad, she went right for the main event pretty quick. All and all was pretty decent, I will repeat.

Crutch
08-02-13, 09:59
Saw her sometime back. Massage was decent, better than I expected. Does it nude on request. Nice body, wonderful tits. Massage wasn't tantric, but on flip you can request other services. Massage was $.20, FS $$, but negotiable. Not sure I'll repeat. YMMV.

TucsonTaoist
08-05-13, 10:47
I concur:

Gabi yes I've been meaning to see her again.

Isabel no.

Is this the same Isabel that shares a house with Gabi? If it is, I've still never seen her simply because of the reviews I've seen but Gabi is worth a visit if you can get a hold of her. Spinner with not the greatest massage skills, but she does do more than the average and she's not a clock watcher.

NewToThisWorld
08-05-13, 11:32
I saw Velvet recently, she sure is attractive and real short guessing about 5 foot. Massage was decent, she did ask about pressure adjustments etc, some small talk and flirtation. I don't believe she cut me short on time I didn't feel like I was being rushed either and I didn't pay any attention to the clock myself. The flip side was not bad, she went right for the main event pretty quick. All and all was pretty decent, I will repeat.I think you need to see some more folks. While I haven't seen her since she left sky she was the bottom of that group. I can't imagine paying more than what sky charged for her unless her menu has greatly expanded since then. There are simply way too many much better options in the $.60 range.

JoseHTomar
08-06-13, 18:16
Went and saw Daisy yesterday. I really like her new place. It's actually a house and it's more central and very private. It's immaculate inside as Daisy always keeps it. And Daisy was great as always. She's got the best personality, best massage technique, and the best finish in the business. And it seems that every time I visit her she does something new. This girl really has it all.

Rub423
08-07-13, 01:33
Have any of you guys had any luck with the reflexology spots here in Tucson. Like the ones on Ina where they advertise foot and body massages. Been to one girl wasnt that good looking but had a decent massage technique. She even jumped on table to do the chest area which got jrs. Attention but that was all. Looking for a good place where either she can handle business or iant freaked out if I did while she's in the room.

Thanks

MrGoodTime
08-07-13, 08:49
Sorry I think By $$$panish is just to expensive for what is ostensibly a nude rub and tug. Her discounts aren't enough. What, $20 or $ 30 bucks off? Give us a break.

VIP max should be about $. It probably varies but FS I can't imagine would be anywhere beyond $.2. This isn't Las Vegas. And I'm not a rich man. I have to work the better part of a day for an hour of pleasure. What do you do with all that income By $$$$panish?

I would pay a little extra if I liked the girl and she gave it her all.

I say skip By $$$$panish unless you like being financially abused. These girls can always get a regular job like we have.

NewToThisWorld
08-07-13, 12:35
Sorry I think By $$$panish is just to expensive for what is ostensibly a nude rub and tug. Her discounts aren't enough. What, $20 or $ 30 bucks off? Give us a break.

VIP max should be about $. It probably varies but FS I can't imagine would be anywhere beyond $.2. This isn't Las Vegas. And I'm not a rich man. I have to work the better part of a day for an hour of pleasure. What do you do with all that income By $$$$panish?

I say skip By $$$$panish unless you like being financially abused. These girls can always get a regular job like we have.I would agree they are a bit too pricy since the quality varies quite a bit. You are paying for consistency though the AMPs will run closer to that 100 mark but can be hit or miss and quality of the girls looks are a dice roll. I think personally that sky is the best value since you consistently get a good looking girl although there are never any extras there. But for 160 ill see daisy / Mina always a better experience than Spanish for the same money.

Desert Dog
08-07-13, 23:04

I say skip By $$$$panish unless you like being financially abused. These girls can always get a regular job like we have.don't know if I can agree with all of that. There are definitely a couple a the by Spanish crew that I would step above a bill and a half if there was an open menu. However the bill six for the R & T is a bit steep for the level of service from most of the remaining members of the group. But clearly each is entitled to spend there money on that which makes them happy.

MrGoodTime
08-07-13, 23:34
don't know if I can agree with all of that. There are definitely a couple a the by Spanish crew that I would step above a bill and a half if there was an open menu. However the bill six for the R & T is a bit steep for the level of service from most of the remaining members of the group. But clearly each is entitled to spend there money on that which makes them happy.Oh fore sure if overpaying for bad service is your thing. They always get you once. Of course one is entitled to try and buy happiness. But By $$panish just seems steep.

BySpanish
08-09-13, 22:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DkPersonal
08-10-13, 19:07
After I got my first massage at Tuna, I knew I just had to search ol tuc for other massages. At the time I didn't know this website existed and was just going to various ones on BP all on my own. Here is what I say as far as AMP's go.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/super-soothing-sensations-by-a-stunning-bodywork/19901439

Seemed new but they do treat you like a king.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-asian-masseuses-exquisite-touch-520-744-0433/23827574

I've seen it called the bedstore on the other sites, YMMV but after one time I'm probably not going back although it was a decent time.

Tuna.

Seems to be consistently good.

Foot store on Grant and Swan.

Legit, they offer real good massages nothing extra.

As far as BP advertisers go:

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/super-saturday-special-45/24430856

Regina, she's a cool older woman, definitely worth the call.

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-pics-sweet-massagemen-over-40-silk-ties-avail-520-358-1450-central-46/20476690

This woman is a pro! A little costly but be a gentleman.

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/spicey-petite-hot-latina-best-body-rub-in-town-32/13247265

I would probably say avoid this one, very dicey and kind of scary, clothes will reek of cigarette smoke when you leave.

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-on-body-bodyrub-totally-adult-47/24178756

This woman is another pro, definitely worth the time and money.

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/curvylovely-lady-w-sensual-touch-feeling-your-body-craves204-5741-robyn-45/13896030

AVOID! This woman complains the whole time and could quite literally be a monster. No offense if you are reading this.

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nikkiclassy-older-woman-38/20357295

I'm pretty sure this woman is kind of mentally unstable. Probably best to avoid.

I've also seen some others but don't have the links to their advertisements at the moment.

On a side note. I think this is a man.

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/back-by-popular-demand-unforgettable-massage-by-certified-therapist-excellent-reviews-45/22291719

TucsonLurker
08-15-13, 14:15
So I visited with Onyx the other day. She is in decent enough hotel in midtown area. Older woman, but I'm fine with that. Damage was 80 dollars for an hour massage.

I got to first spot. Called and sent to second spot (typical two-call system.) Greeted me at the door. LE check. Dropped donation on table and got undressed and laid on table. She put a little towel over my back-side.

She talks a lot and is pleasant enough. On flip rubbed a couple of minutes then went for the gold. Not a bad HE.

Righter afterwards she got wet wash clothed, dropped it over my parts, then said,"I'll let you clean that off." I had tons of baby oil on me and it was a pain trying to get it all clean!

Anyway, she (not so subtly) mentioned that gratuities are appreciated (as you are waiting for her to stick her hand out.)

Tipped forty dollars.

As I was leaving I realized I was in and out around a little over 30 minutes. Feeling ripped off I wanted my tip back! (No, I didn't go back and ask for it.)

So, here is the skinny:

No nudity. (Extra fifty for that.)

No touching (I think.)

An okay HE.

Massage quality is fair at best. She likes to say she charges more because she is certified, but not sure what that means since AZ licenses its massage therapist and doesn't certify them. (There is a difference, look it up.) But I've had better massages from AMP's.

I don't like being hounded for gratuity.

Time was a lot shorter than what I paid for.

There is more available. She is into fetish and prostate massage, etc. I just went for a rub and tug and it was fair. I won't repeat for rub and tug, but maybe fetish? She isn't bad on the eyes and decent body (dressed) for someone in her 50's.

YMMV. But there you go.

TucsonLurker
08-15-13, 18:08
So, I just visited Jazz:

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jazz-29/23092521

She's been coming to town for some time now so I'm surprised I hadn't visited her nor are there very many reviews here.

So she advertises $ for an hour so I called and booked an hour.

Decent apartment on the east side of town. Easy to get to.

She met me at the door looking good. Once I saw her I remembered her old posts. She has very blue eyes (I think they were blue) and they really stand out. I remember some old pictures of her where I thought she was on drugs because of the eyes. When I met her she wasn't on drugs so that's a plus. She does have tattoos if you are into those. Her back is one HUGE tat.

So she was dressed when I met her. Looking sexy. I came in, she offered a glass of water and told me to get comfortable (I. E. Take off clothes.) She was relaxed. Didn't seem worried about me being LE. I got naked and jumped on table. Before doing so I put the donation on table and she said I didn't need to worry about that until afterwards. That was nice. She never touched / counted / even looked at the donation.

So I put 100 on the table.

Now, please understand. If you are looking for a massage. This isn't it. If you are looking for LMT. This isn't it. If you are looking for a sensual touching, you found the right place. She does a little rubbing, but mostly sensual touching head to toe. After about 10 minutes she had worked her way down to my butt. Of course I opened my legs up. She teased the boys a lot while she was rubbing. Then she lightly moves her hair over your back as well. I was standing up (okay, mini me was standing up.) This was intense. It always is for me. I can't take much of playing from behind or I'll explode.

So I ask her about menu options and if her shirt will come off. Her response,"flip over." Huh? Okay. Then I asked again, does your top come off? So she said, show me where you'd like me to give you more attention. So I put her hand on mini me. Then she talked. (Is that an LE check?) Anyway. She said that since I was about ready to pop, she could complete that (HE) and keep rubbing for the rest of the hour (I wish more girls would do this!) Or, I could change it up to 30 minutes (we were only 20 min in) and she could get 100% naked and give me the pop.

I decided to wait for the pop and just rub for the hour. (was I stupid?) and I said go for the hour. She removed her top by this time. They were okay, but her butt was premium. Very nice butt on her.

So I inquired about what else was on the menu. She didn't come out and say. She said,"Why don't you tell me how much you plan to tip and I'll respond accordingly." I'm guessing this is another LE check or something. She didn't say it in a rude way. Don't get me wrong. She meant,"if you are extra nice to me, I'll be extra nice to you." So I'm guessing some oral action might be there, hell maybe FS.

So I said,"How about we keep the $, keep your panties on, and bring the time down to 30 minutes, what then?" So she proceeded to jump up on the table and do a body to body. Very sexy. Seriously guys, nothing mechanical about her.

She tried her best to make it last. Not like a lot of these other girls. But I couldn't last. So I popped. She was in a RCG position (with her panties on) stroking and rubbing. I was gone in an instant.

She was cool about the cleanup- having diaper wipes and she did the initial cleaning. Gave me a towel and showed me the bathroom.

Absolutely no rush at all.

She has a great attitude, very nice, not overly talkative, not rushed, no "pop" and gone, relaxed attitude, sexy body, pretty eyes, etc.

I personally prefer a high quality massage with a nice HE. But this was decent as well.

I will repeat when I want to have a strong orgasm (as I did here.) She teased just enough to make it a great one. Much better than most of our local girls.

There you go. Jazz / Jasmine is fun, safe, and you won't blow your wad (well, I mean you won't waste your money.)

But as you know, YMMV (Doubtful if you act like a civilized human.) Be safe my friends. Read reviews, do your due diligence. Google is your friend.

TucsonLurker
08-15-13, 18:17
So I visited Serena a month ago:

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massages-specials-callnow-30/22725881

She was using a relative's place but should have her own place by now.

No draping. Which I prefer. She isn't bad looking, but I'm sure the picture was from some time ago.

She is pretty straight forward. She will give you a massage or if you want an HE, it is $40 extra.

The massage was the best massage I have ever had. Let me qualify this: I get 2-3 massages a month. Some with HE, some regular. I love my body being rubbed! She has given me the best by far. Nothing compares. She worked muscles I didn't know existed. It was a great massage.

After the flip she finished the massage then said,"Okay, HE time." She switched lotion and gave a very mechanical HE. I was a little sad about that part.

Now. NOTE: She does not get naked and no clothes came off during my visit. That might be different for you, but I even offered a tip to see her breasts, no go.

But she was very very nice. Great attitude. Fantastic massage. Decent enough body. HE was okay (hey, I finished) but mechanical.

If you are looking for a great massage with an okay release at the end, you can't go wrong. If you are looking for a sensual massage with a strong orgasm, skip this one and try out Jasmine / Jazz (see my other recent review.)

There you go. Enjoy. Play safe. Remember, YMMV. And that is probably true for this one for any extras. I'm no "cup of tea" so maybe the extras just weren't available for me. Try her out and post something!

Be safe. Do your due diligence. Google is your friend!

NewToThisWorld
08-16-13, 15:06
Exciting news IMO. They are opening a place near Tucson Mall. It will be far more convenient for me when Daisy is too busy. I say Daisy Mina are the best but Sky's girls are right behind with a lower price / better service than the Spanish crew. In fairness by better service I mean more consistent. At 60 bucks cheaper than the competition I am hoping we get a decrease across the board soon from increased options.

OldButNotDead
08-16-13, 19:22
Kudos, bigtime. Your report is exactly what this site is supposed to be all about.

Crutch
08-16-13, 19:38
So, I just visited Jazz:

http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jazz-29/23092521

She's been coming to town for some time now so I'm surprised I hadn't visited her nor are there very many reviews here.

So she advertises $ for an hour so I called and booked an hour.

Decent apartment on the east side of town. Easy to get to.

She met me at the door looking good. Once I saw her I remembered her old posts. She has very blue eyes (I think they were blue) and they really stand out. I remember some old pictures of her where I thought she was on drugs because of the eyes. When I met her she wasn't on drugs so that's a plus. She does have tattoos if you are into those. Her back is one HUGE tat.

So she was dressed when I met her. Looking sexy. I came in, she offered a glass of water and told me to get comfortable (I. E. Take off clothes.) She was relaxed. Didn't seem worried about me being LE. I got naked and jumped on table. Before doing so I put the donation on table and she said I didn't need to worry about that until afterwards. That was nice. She never touched / counted / even looked at the donation.

So I put 100 on the table.

Now, please understand. If you are looking for a massage. This isn't it. If you are looking for LMT. This isn't it. If you are looking for a sensual touching, you found the right place. She does a little rubbing, but mostly sensual touching head to toe. After about 10 minutes she had worked her way down to my butt. Of course I opened my legs up. She teased the boys a lot while she was rubbing. Then she lightly moves her hair over your back as well. I was standing up (okay, mini me was standing up.) This was intense. It always is for me. I can't take much of playing from behind or I'll explode.

So I ask her about menu options and if her shirt will come off. Her response,"flip over." Huh? Okay. Then I asked again, does your top come off? So she said, show me where you'd like me to give you more attention. So I put her hand on mini me. Then she talked. (Is that an LE check?) Anyway. She said that since I was about ready to pop, she could complete that (HE) and keep rubbing for the rest of the hour (I wish more girls would do this!) Or, I could change it up to 30 minutes (we were only 20 min in) and she could get 100% naked and give me the pop.

I decided to wait for the pop and just rub for the hour. (was I stupid?) and I said go for the hour. She removed her top by this time. They were okay, but her butt was premium. Very nice butt on her.

So I inquired about what else was on the menu. She didn't come out and say. She said,"Why don't you tell me how much you plan to tip and I'll respond accordingly." I'm guessing this is another LE check or something. She didn't say it in a rude way. Don't get me wrong. She meant,"if you are extra nice to me, I'll be extra nice to you." So I'm guessing some oral action might be there, hell maybe FS.

So I said,"How about we keep the $, keep your panties on, and bring the time down to 30 minutes, what then?" So she proceeded to jump up on the table and do a body to body. Very sexy. Seriously guys, nothing mechanical about her.

She tried her best to make it last. Not like a lot of these other girls. But I couldn't last. So I popped. She was in a RCG position (with her panties on) stroking and rubbing. I was gone in an instant.

She was cool about the cleanup- having diaper wipes and she did the initial cleaning. Gave me a towel and showed me the bathroom.

Absolutely no rush at all.

She has a great attitude, very nice, not overly talkative, not rushed, no "pop" and gone, relaxed attitude, sexy body, pretty eyes, etc.

I personally prefer a high quality massage with a nice HE. But this was decent as well.

I will repeat when I want to have a strong orgasm (as I did here.) She teased just enough to make it a great one. Much better than most of our local girls.

There you go. Jazz / Jasmine is fun, safe, and you won't blow your wad (well, I mean you won't waste your money.)

But as you know, YMMV (Doubtful if you act like a civilized human.) Be safe my friends. Read reviews, do your due diligence. Google is your friend.I had a very similar experience. I went for the hour and, at times, the massage was almost therapeutic. On the flip I asked for nude and she readily complied followed with a lot of teasing on her part and groping on mine. Decent HE. Tipped .50.

NewToThisWorld
08-18-13, 20:05
I have been seeing that Spanish has been offering ten or twenty bucks off with select girls almost everyday now. Is this enough for you guys to give it a go again? I ask because I have been to a couple of her current girls and while one that is still there was nice (never on the discount) as a whole I don't find the experience with the others to even live up to sky's usual. Velvet was probably the worst girl at Sky's and she is now at Spanish. You factor in the extra sixty and I am just not seeing the value proposition there.

Most of the girls are cute but this all seems way overpriced for the service. IMO VIP with them should be about 100 for the hour regularly maybe 120. What do the rest of you think do you have a favorite there that I'm just missing?

TucsonLurker
08-18-13, 21:41
I just met with Maria:

Okay, before I say anything. You guys must think I am the biggest horndog. I've had a lot of reviews as of late. It's just been one of those months.

Anyway. To clarify some of the things written in other posts and to let you know what you get for your money:

1) Eighty Dollars is a topless massage. Very good quality.

She said that she usually gets 20 dollars tip for a good massage and if you feel she went above and beyond 40 dollars is a great tip. So guys, for $ you can get a topless massage that's also a pretty good massage with a HE. (I paid. 80 plus. 40 tip so $.20)

2) Touching is allowed.

3) Yes, HE is included.

4) Minimal extras. She will go fully nude and allow FIV (I think she said this) but the donation is higher. I was fine with topless so stayed there.

5) She likes to talk (if you're into that.) She has a very good personality. Many of these girls are burnt out or on drugs. She is neither.

6) Her breasts are okay. Not very big and a tiny bit droopy. She did rub them on my back a few times, but not the focus of her massage.

7) Alright. About her pictures. They are from a while ago, no doubt about it. She is in her mid twenties now and yes, she is heavier than the pictures show, BUT she is not as heavy as some people make you believe on here. Maybe it's just because I'm a heavy guy myself, but she isn't huge guys. Seriously.

8) You can talk to her about ANYTHING. I shared some of my crazy kinky fetishes with her and it didn't phase her at all.

Here's what happened during the massage:

She brought in her own table, put her own linens on it and then took off her shirt and bra. I was a little surprised by this, but glad at the same time! She told me to hop on the table so I took off my clothes and laid down. No draping.

She asked about pressure and all that stuff. And I told her about a couple of trouble spots. She took really good care of them. Massage quality was good and not uncomfortable at all. I actually really enjoyed talking with her. She told me she can be quiet as well and next time maybe that's what I'll be in the mood for, but this time I wanted to get to know her.

Important: She believes in giving you the FULL hour. Even if you release too early. She won't even have you flip until the hour's almost up. This is really important as you will note from a ton of reviews here, many girls rub you until you pop. And out the door you go. Even if it's only been 20 minutes and you paid for an hour. (This is why I won't visit Onyx again.)

So Mariah doesn't hound you for a tip either. If you want to tip, she'll take it, but don't feel obligated.

My only complaint would be that she spent a ton of time on my back (yes, I did have a problem there) but very little time on my legs. On the flip she zeroed in on one part. I missed having my chest rubbed and the front of my legs. This is my only complaint, but I'm sure if I shared that with her, the next time she'd be very happy to accommodate. I probably should have paid the 120 for 90 minutes, but was under a little time crunch. So this could have been my fault for chatting her up and asking her to focus on certain areas. Again, this was my only complaint and it was minor.

Finish was decent enough. I'm sure over time getting to know each other it will only improve. It wasn't mechanical, but it wasn't like Daisy's either.

Have your own towel handy for cleanup as she doesn't carry one.

Oh. Also Important: She will clean you up. Yes, you read that correctly. Not like Onyx who tosses the towel on you, she will clean you up when you finish. (Yes, it is with your own towel, but hey it's a nice touch.)

Mariah is all about service. She believes she is there to pamper you and treat you well. That's one of the reasons she feels she should be the one to do the clean up.

Okay, bottom line:

80 topless HE massage. Really good massage technique and not a robotic finish.

She brings her own table and linens.

Roaming hands allowed.

Great personality.

You can't go wrong here guys. As another poster wrote, she only sees 3 guys a day to keep herself enthusiastic and to keep herself from burning out and getting tired.

Don't hesitate to call. Out call only. But please, please please, treat her right. She is fun, great attitude, and I want her to stay around for awhile. I'll be seeing her 2-3 times a month. No more AMP's for me if I get lucky enough to get an appointment with her.

Enjoy all. With her, YMMV if you don't talk to her and treat her well, but she is so down to earth, I doubt it will vary much.

Also, read these reviews and please post your own. Support this community to keep each other (and the girls) safe. We need to be safe and we want the girls to be safe. Remember, do your due diligence and Google is your friend!

See you in the forums!

Lurker

TucsonLurker
08-18-13, 21:51
Kudos, bigtime. Your report is exactly what this site is supposed to be all about.Thanks OBND. I've always tried to write reviews which are helpful. I was on here about a year ago under a different name. I deleted my old account but my old reviews are still accessible (Member #4177 if you really want to know.) Got scared when there was mention of this board in a newspaper. So I created this 'Lurker' account and have just been reading all of your posts for the past year. But couldn't keep from posting myself!

So I'm back after some downtime. I feel that this is a community forum and we need to support one another. Good reports help us know who to support and who to avoid.

Thanks again OBND for the encouragement!

Lurker

HardMan737
08-19-13, 18:03
I have been seeing that Spanish has been offering ten or twenty bucks off with select girls almost everyday now. Is this enough for you guys to give it a go again? I ask because I have been to a couple of her current girls and while one that is still there was nice (never on the discount) as a whole I don't find the experience with the others to even live up to sky's usual. Velvet was probably the worst girl at Sky's and she is now at Spanish. You factor in the extra sixty and I am just not seeing the value proposition there.

Most of the girls are cute but this all seems way overpriced for the service. IMO VIP with them should be about

100 for the hour regularly maybe 120. What do the rest of you think do you have a favorite there that I'm just missing?I have never even tried them for exactly that reason. Could go elsewhere and get FS for only a few bucks more and my experience with regular playmates seemed more consistent, and much more intimate and enjoyable. Heard too many questionable reviews for apathetic services, girls making guys feel low, and just seemed too high a price for that gamble of not making a connection or getting a girl in burnout. Did not sound like each girl ever gave anywhere near the same service, or quality of service, for the price at all.

Why pay 80% of what I paid elsewhere for 50% of the service and intimacy. The extra money for cute but disinterested service, or girls who made you feel they were too good for you was certainly not worth even trying to me. Yeah, a couple guys made connections, and that happens. Good for them. Also seemed a better service early on, and deteriorated over time. Economy is getting worse and people are keeping money and only laying it out for services they are sure of. Call it quality control lacking for the value.

Essentially to me, the extra money was for the house, for multiple locations and overhead for the business model. I did not need a middle man when independent service providers were available. Just have to do your research to find your taste and interest. Heck. There are a several primo hot young ladies with FS for $20 bucks more. Poor consumer research to me.

HardMan737
08-19-13, 18:17
I just met with Maria:

Okay, before I say anything. You guys must think I am the biggest horndog. I've had a lot of reviews as of late. It's just been one of those months.

Anyway. To clarify some of the things written in other posts and to let you know what you get for your money:

1) Eighty Dollars is a topless massage. Very good quality.

She said that she usually gets 20 dollars tip for a good massage and if you feel she went above and beyond 40 dollars is a great tip. So guys, for $ you can get a topless massage that's also a pretty good massage with a HE. (I paid. 80 plus. 40 tip so $.20)

2) Touching is allowed.

3) Yes, HE is included.

4) Minimal extras. She will go fully nude and allow FIV (I think she said this) but the donation is higher. I was fine with topless so stayed there.

5) She likes to talk (if you're into that.) She has a very good personality. Many of these girls are burnt out or on drugs. She is neither.

6) Her breasts are okay. Not very big and a tiny bit droopy. She did rub them on my back a few times, but not the focus of her massage.

7) Alright. About her pictures. They are from a while ago, no doubt about it. She is in her mid twenties now and yes, she is heavier than the pictures show, BUT she is not as heavy as some people make you believe on here. Maybe it's just because I'm a heavy guy myself, but she isn't huge guys. Seriously.

8) You can talk to her about ANYTHING. I shared some of my crazy kinky fetishes with her and it didn't phase her at all.

Here's what happened during the massage:

She brought in her own table, put her own linens on it and then took off her shirt and bra. I was a little surprised by this, but glad at the same time! She told me to hop on the table so I took off my clothes and laid down. No draping.

She asked about pressure and all that stuff. And I told her about a couple of trouble spots. She took really good care of them. Massage quality was good and not uncomfortable at all. I actually really enjoyed talking with her. She told me she can be quiet as well and next time maybe that's what I'll be in the mood for, but this time I wanted to get to know her.

Important: She believes in giving you the FULL hour. Even if you release too early. She won't even have you flip until the hour's almost up. This is really important as you will note from a ton of reviews here, many girls rub you until you pop. And out the door you go. Even if it's only been 20 minutes and you paid for an hour. (This is why I won't visit Onyx again.)

So Mariah doesn't hound you for a tip either. If you want to tip, she'll take it, but don't feel obligated.

My only complaint would be that she spent a ton of time on my back (yes, I did have a problem there) but very little time on my legs. On the flip she zeroed in on one part. I missed having my chest rubbed and the front of my legs. This is my only complaint, but I'm sure if I shared that with her, the next time she'd be very happy to accommodate. I probably should have paid the 120 for 90 minutes, but was under a little time crunch. So this could have been my fault for chatting her up and asking her to focus on certain areas. Again, this was my only complaint and it was minor.

Finish was decent enough. I'm sure over time getting to know each other it will only improve. It wasn't mechanical, but it wasn't like Daisy's either.

Have your own towel handy for cleanup as she doesn't carry one.

Oh. Also Important: She will clean you up. Yes, you read that correctly. Not like Onyx who tosses the towel on you, she will clean you up when you finish. (Yes, it is with your own towel, but hey it's a nice touch.)

Mariah is all about service. She believes she is there to pamper you and treat you well. That's one of the reasons she feels she should be the one to do the clean up.

Okay, bottom line:

80 topless HE massage. Really good massage technique and not a robotic finish.

She brings her own table and linens.

Roaming hands allowed.

Great personality.

You can't go wrong here guys. As another poster wrote, she only sees 3 guys a day to keep herself enthusiastic and to keep herself from burning out and getting tired.

Don't hesitate to call. Out call only. But please, please please, treat her right. She is fun, great attitude, and I want her to stay around for awhile. I'll be seeing her 2-3 times a month. No more AMP's for me if I get lucky enough to get an appointment with her.

Enjoy all. With her, YMMV if you don't talk to her and treat her well, but she is so down to earth, I doubt it will vary much.

Also, read these reviews and please post your own. Support this community to keep each other (and the girls) safe. We need to be safe and we want the girls to be safe. Remember, do your due diligence and Google is your friend!

See you in the forums!

LurkerGood Job! Repeat of my prior post to the T. She stays consistent over time in her services and is a sweaty. I learned to keep a wet warm wash cloth in a bowl for clean up as you noted she does not bring a towel. I have done the 1. 5 hour. Your notes about too little on legs, and chest etc are correct as well and all you need to do is mention you want more time there. She has allowed and enjoy me lick and sucking her nice brown hard nipples as well during HE, but i asked her nicely and she enjoyed it. She really had to work to finish me and went over the time and never complained as she felt she needed to complete her job. Great release when we got there. But seriously, this is a backside massage, and expect her to get straight to the HE on the flip.

LOL. Damn. I just felt spoiled by a friendly girl. Easy to connect with. Just a sweet chatty young girl making a living and enjoying it. Treat her very well. One of the most relaxed intimate massages I have ever had. Not necessarily erotic. But damn nice, friendly, and comfortable and convenient in my home. I go out and meet her to help her bring her table in and out, but she has never asked for help. Oh. Aside from a tip. It is nice to give her a bottle of water as masseurs always dehydrate giving massage, it is work. I always have water for her to drink and a bottle to go.

Desert Dog
08-19-13, 19:17
I have never even tried them for exactly that reason. Could go elsewhere and get FS for only a few bucks more and my experience with regular playmates seemed more consistent, and much more intimate and enjoyable. Heard too many questionable reviews for apathetic services, girls making guys feel low, and just seemed too high a price for that gamble of not making a connection or getting a girl in burnout. Did not sound like each girl ever gave anywhere near the same service, or quality of service, for the price at all.

Why pay 80% of what I paid elsewhere for 50% of the service and intimacy. The extra money for cute but disinterested service, or girls who made you feel they were too good for you was certainly not worth even trying to me. Yeah, a couple guys made connections, and that happens. Good for them. Also seemed a better service early on, and deteriorated over time. Economy is getting worse and people are keeping money and only laying it out for services they are sure of. Call it quality control lacking for the value.

Essentially to me, the extra money was for the house, for multiple locations and overhead for the business model. I did not need a middle man when independent service providers were available. Just have to do your research to find your taste and interest. Heck. There are a several primo hot young ladies with FS for $20 bucks more. Poor consumer research to me.No doubt that the quality of service deteriorated over time as Spanish drifted away from the training of the new gals.

TucsonLurker
08-19-13, 20:21
Okay, Mariah is now posting doing doubles.

In her "Mariah Only" post she looks like this: http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/pretty-latina-real-certified-massage-therapist-from-cortiva-i-know-how-to-please/22888804

Here is what she looks like for real: http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/double-the-pleasure-double-the-fun/24349633

Again, she's not bad, just truth in advertising.

Again, she is a gem! Worth calling. You won't be disappointed (unless you want FS, then you're out of luck!)

Good Job! Repeat of my prior post to the T. She stays consistent over time in her services and is a sweaty. I learned to keep a wet warm wash cloth in a bowl for clean up as you noted she does not bring a towel. I have done the 1. 5 hour. Your notes about too little on legs, and chest etc are correct as well and all you need to do is mention you want more time there. She has allowed and enjoy me lick and sucking her nice brown hard nipples as well during HE, but I asked her nicely and she enjoyed it. She really had to work to finish me and went over the time and never complained as she felt she needed to complete her job. Great release when we got there. But seriously, this is a backside massage, and expect her to get straight to the HE on the flip.

LOL. Damn. I just felt spoiled by a friendly girl. Easy to connect with. Just a sweet chatty young girl making a living and enjoying it. Treat her very well. One of the most relaxed intimate massages I have ever had. Not necessarily erotic. But damn nice, friendly, and comfortable and convenient in my home. I go out and meet her to help her bring her table in and out, but she has never asked for help. Oh. Aside from a tip. It is nice to give her a bottle of water as masseurs always dehydrate giving massage, it is work. I always have water for her to drink and a bottle to go.

DkPersonal
08-19-13, 22:13
http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/special-28hr-new-feeling/24261320

I daresay that place is legit. So as to hear it later that someplace is not legit blah blah blah. I asked TWICE for HE and did not receive.

NewToThisWorld
08-20-13, 14:09

Most of the girls are cute but this all seems way overpriced for the service. IMO VIP with them should be about 100 for the hour regularly maybe 120. What do the rest of you think do you have a favorite there that I'm just missing?So I have to retract the she doesn't discount the only girl I'm seen that before here that's worth going back to Jasmine 10 bucks off today. Not enough for me but she was pretty good overall at least compared to the normal over there now. I'd still go elsewhere for less money or see Daisy for the same.

NewToThisWorld
08-20-13, 19:05
Just saw former Spanish talent destiny is offering two for one anyone know who the second is?

Desert Dog
08-20-13, 21:13
Just saw former Spanish talent destiny is offering two for one anyone know who the second is?A newbie, she will send you a photo. Not an unattractive girl. Went yesterday and tried out the tandem not a bad time.

MrGoodTime
08-21-13, 00:13
A newbie, she will send you a photo. Not an unattractive girl. Went yesterday and tried out the tandem not a bad time.What was the damage? Rumor has it that Destiny BBBJ is $.6 to $$. Outrageous. Now, two girls BBBJ for that, maybe.

NewToThisWorld
08-21-13, 13:09
What was the damage? Rumor has it that Destiny BBBJ is $.6 to $$. Outrageous. Now, two girls BBBJ for that, maybe.Actually I wouldn't mind $60 for an hour massage with BBBJ ending better value than most of the rub and tugs that run that price for a HJ. I actually like the rub part of it just wish it were more reasonably price or offered oral for it.

Desert Dog
08-21-13, 18:45
What was the damage? Rumor has it that Destiny BBBJ is $.6 to $$. Outrageous. Now, two girls BBBJ for that, maybe.Same standard training fees that you see out of these providers.

NewToThisWorld
08-22-13, 02:24
So it has been a weird day. I am too harsh it would seem in posts where I didn't get a great service or I thought prices were out of line with what I received for it. I guess I'm just going to hang it up for a while. I literally had three ladies message me today telling me all kinds of complaints about my reports which I really try to make fair. Just not worth the drama. Ill still lurk but ill be less posting for now. Anyone that wants info or to chat just message me ill still be around just not as active.

Mister Purple
08-22-13, 08:36
I guess I'm just going to hang it up for a while. I literally had three ladies message me today telling me all kinds of complaints about my reports which I really try to make fair. Just not worth the drama.Nah, keep posting dude. Forget about the complainers. Even if your reviews were harsh, and I don't think they have been, other members can search a gal's name and read all of the reviews on her to get the full picture. If the ladies messaging you had any ovaries, they would post publicly so we can call them on their bull. And guess what? If they had better service, you would have written better reviews for them, so they have only themselves to blame.

MrGoodTime
08-22-13, 08:47
So it has been a weird day. I am too harsh it would seem in posts where I didn't get a great service or I thought prices were out of line with what I received for it. I guess I'm just going to hang it up for a while. I literally had three ladies message me today telling me all kinds of complaints about my reports which I really try to make fair. Just not worth the drama. Ill still lurk but ill be less posting for now. Anyone that wants info or to chat just message me ill still be around just not as active.I agree. Keep posting! This is the Angies's List of CSW. It keeps these hoes honest, and keeps the hobbyists safe, and prices down. Who likes being exploited for Golden Pussy? Fair's fair, a girl's got to eat. But so do I.

Uncivil
08-22-13, 10:20
Dude, we're not here for the providers, we're here for the other hobbyists. Pleasing them or worrying about what they think should be the furthest thing from your mind when posting a review. As long as your reviews are honest and fair (and as far as I can tell they have been) then you don't have anything to worry about or regret.

Any woman who is offended about what you say wouldn't be offended unless she were in a situation to be. In other words, sounds like one of those "truth hurts" deals.

Just keep doing what you're doing. And, about these drama messages. There is a delete button. Use it and don't give those posts another thought.

So it has been a weird day. I am too harsh it would seem in posts where I didn't get a great service or I thought prices were out of line with what I received for it. I guess I'm just going to hang it up for a while. I literally had three ladies message me today telling me all kinds of complaints about my reports which I really try to make fair. Just not worth the drama. Ill still lurk but ill be less posting for now. Anyone that wants info or to chat just message me ill still be around just not as active.

CuteAndCoo2
08-22-13, 11:17
Nah, keep posting dude. Forget about the complainers. Even if your reviews were harsh, and I don't think they have been, other members can search a gal's name and read all of the reviews on her to get the full picture. If the ladies messaging you had any ovaries, they would post publicly so we can call them on their bull. And guess what? If they had better service, you would have written better reviews for them, so they have only themselves to blame.I agree. Your views come from what you've experienced. Keep the posts coming.

TucsonLurker
08-22-13, 20:27
This is a PM I just received from "bySpanish."

FYI.

Rich Prankster, LongJohn10 & MrGoodTime are all the same stupid dude that is black listed from seeing us. I have text proof that Rich Prankster & LongJohn10 are the same person arguing with himself in a post. Now that none of want to see him he started using his MrGoodTime account to bash us and get us out of the business. Why would someone need multiple active accounts to act like they are different people? He is nothing but drama just letting you know. If you read through his post you will see they are similar

Not sure if all of you got this or if just a few of us. Oh well.

MrGoodTime
08-22-13, 21:34
Well, well .40 bucks off today for an hour and all girls.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40-off-today-by-spanish-come-relax-with-tucsons-beautiful-girls-everyday-9am-10pm/17514976

That would be fairer for a HE with an hour rub. But still high compared to some AMPs. Add a BBBJ. 2, CFS another. 4 = $.8 total. OK, higher than I would pay, and see'mon, Alexia Dior, clearly a couple of levels up in looks and service is this price. This doesn't pass the laugh test By $$panish.

So By $$panish, keep going down. Down in prices I mean.

MrGoodTime
08-22-13, 23:44
Well, well. 40 bucks off today for an hour and all girls.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/40-off-today-by-spanish-come-relax-with-tucsons-beautiful-girls-everyday-9am-10pm/17514976

That would be fairer for a HE with an hour rub. But still high compared to some AMPs. Add a BBBJ. 2, CFS another. 4 = $.8 total. OK, higher than I would pay, and see'mon, Alexia Dior, clearly a couple of levels up in looks and service is this price. This doesn't pass the laugh test By $$panish.

So By $$panish, keep going down. Down in prices I mean.Enough said. I will cease and desist. Just want good bang for the buck and that includes all providers. 'nuff said.

Rich Prankster
08-23-13, 09:21
This is a PM I just received from "bySpanish."

FYI.

Rich Prankster, LongJohn10 & MrGoodTime are all the same stupid dude that is black listed from seeing us. I have text proof that Rich Prankster & LongJohn10 are the same person arguing with himself in a post. Now that none of want to see him he started using his MrGoodTime account to bash us and get us out of the business. Why would someone need multiple active accounts to act like they are different people? He is nothing but drama just letting you know. If you read through his post you will see they are similar

Not sure if all of you got this or if just a few of us. Oh well.

I'm not MrGoodTime, but his posts make me chuckle. MrGoodTime could be one of several people that she crossed (it's a long list). I wasn't blacklisted, I actually boycotted By $panish! I'm happy to share my side of the story with any senior member who asks what happened. In short, as of 3 months ago I am no longer $panish's client, spy, photographer, reviewer, or reputation management puppet BY CHOICE. I used to get 1/2 off any session in exchange for the help. Her business has tanked, not because of me but because the service quality has diminished, plain and simple.

I'm completely done with ma$$age$. I can get more for my money elsewhere.

Uncivil
08-23-13, 14:34
I'm not an economics professor, but I have to believe that if Spanish spent more time gauging the market, getting the supply and demand curves to meet; giving the market what it wants at the prices it wants to pay, then it shouldn't really matter what a few people here say, right?

I don't see why she is getting so worked up. As I stated elsewhere, I believe we are a VERY small minority of the market. How else can one explain all these BP girls that advertise over and over and over again as nauseum and have almost no reviews (or in some cases, NO reviews)?

So, Spanish, if you're reading this, let it go and move on with your life. Even if every poster here boycotted you it probably wouldn't affect your bottom line in the slightest. Oh, and if it means anything to you, I haven't been to see you. Based on my readings, AMP's seem to offer an identical service at similar prices with greater convenience (ie: no multiple-call system) , and more extras are sometimes available at the AMP's.

I'm not MrGoodTime, but his posts make me chuckle. MrGoodTime could be one of several people that she crossed (it's a long list). I wasn't blacklisted, I actually boycotted By $panish! I'm happy to share my side of the story with any senior member who asks what happened. In short, as of 3 months ago I am no longer $panish's client, spy, photographer, reviewer, or reputation management puppet BY CHOICE. I used to get 1/2 off any session in exchange for the help. Her business has tanked, not because of me but because the service quality has diminished, plain and simple.

I'm completely done with ma$$age$. I can get more for my money elsewhere.

Aztattman
08-23-13, 15:07
Or is it One life to live. Or general hospital NO MORE DRAMA. Its getting boring. How about telling us which AMPs are still in buis and which are the best now. Thanks.

Brush your teeth and wipe your ass girls.

HardMan737
08-23-13, 21:56
I am disturbed by this current thread.

I have never been a customer of Spanish, or Sky.

I hold to favorite 3-4 BP ladies who offer much more for reasonable price, a couple older MP that are out of business whom I felt comfortable with, one newer independent masseur, and I have a couple SW's I have enjoyed as I explored differing worlds and learned the risks and pleasures of that more unusual world.

I did post that I thought both Spanish and Sky services were very pricey from the reports I read of price and consistency of service. YMMV. I have a FS provider from BP, who is gorgeous, friendly and offers FS GFE for $20 more than Spanish and Sky are supposed to be priced. Why would I bother? She even upgraded her body and works on improving her services.

So suddenly, my private mail is invaded by the namesake lady. A person I have no knowledge of and and no beef with, and she is pushing her issues into my private evening. And impugning a poster I have known to have credibility for a while.

On top of that, there is a post here from that supposedly credible poster, admitting he puffed up his reports for 1/2 off credits and service. Now I upset over his deceit as well, and he openly shares his deceit to fellow mongers as if he is wholly innocent and retains credibility after puffing up services for pay and not sharing that.

Lastly, I am trying to figure out why the board management has not:

1) stopped the assaulting posts from both parties and blocked and cut them.

2) allowed what looks like a mass derogatory private message into multiple personal boxes on a topic we are not even involved with.

Spanish, grow up and be a business person and explain that to your girls. Men will return when they are treated well and feel they got their money's worth. You are in public competition. Understand that you must compete in the market place and not attack future customers as you just did me. Never been a customer of your service or Skys. And I certainly never will be now. Why would I want your drama? Can get that for free from a wife whom I divorced.

Rich Prankser. I am upset as I was not aware, and do not recall (may be wrong here and just did not notice) you ever disclaiming or advising you got discounts for advertising Spanish service in here. I had appreciated your posts and comments in the past at times. BUT, To me that is a violation of all of the users in here alone, as you became effectively a shill and paid advertiser and no longer objective no matter what you claim now. Additionally, somehow you are involved in this messy pissing battle you bring into our homes as we read. Clearly your issues stimulated inappropriate behavior from an unstable woman business owner who is desperate. But, you to need to take your battle off this board and I would ask the moderators to remove any mreo of his posts on this topic or block them to keep this crap out ot the faces and inbox's of the un-involved.

Please take your pissing battle elsewhere and out of our personal in boxes. Moderators, please do your jobs. Mongers be aware of a deteriorating situation and be cautious. YMMV.

Thanks for everyone else listening, and helping support each others efforts.

On Thin Ice
08-23-13, 22:36
HardMan,

You are obviously an intelligent and articulate man. So I say with all due respect that I didn't see where Rich Prankster acknowledged deception or embellishments in any of his past reports on the Spanish posse.

Rich Prankster,

1. Love your moniker.

2. Good job, getting half-priced services. Half-way to my favorite price, free.

3. I'm still regularly enjoying fabulous, intimate $1 / hr massage experiences with several reliable, sweet and gorgeous local masseuses. Really nice times. I'm just sayin'.

BboyKneeDeep
08-24-13, 14:10
Wow, both providers and lurkers can be very passionate. Guys, I have been on this site for a couple of years mostly to get the plethera of information. Thank you for all the good, bad, and indifferent. I love the fact that some of us take mongering serious. I am not a rich man so, my hobbying is done after months of saving and scrimping. I will say this! Some or most of these ladies make way more than the average Joe in the oldest profession in the world. We can all agree that a half ass massage and a rub and tug is not worth the price some are charging. AMPs are great but have been dwindled in quality mostly due to LE pressure. Daisy, Sky and some others make their money. I have even seen Daisy come out of the casino dolled up with a female friend, so if she can make enough for casino outings they are living pretty good (I did blush and feel I was amongst a celebrity LOL). We may be at the point in time where we are tired of over pricing and half assed work done from some of our lazy / non caring providers. I have seen a post some time back in which someone said,"I just wish I can get what I paid for". I think we can all agree with that. Well, the discounts we are seeing are just a start of the revolution. I personally, will not pay for an escort, too much damn money for some kitty and this is tucson, a small little city not vegas. Providers need to start understanding that. I will be boycotting as well! Stop putting the pussy on a pedestal and bring the reasonable rates back for non FS providers and providers start taking care of your customers. YMMV

rupert1
08-24-13, 15:32
I checked Spanish site looks like she has 2 less girls. Think its Ruby and Michelle, they were no pics or even their names listed on their schedule. Any info?

Old20
08-24-13, 18:37
So will be in Tucson in a couple of weeks. Had a great TN experience about 13 months ago but read something about Uncle LEO spending a lot of time around there. Can anybody confirm or deny and give any other updates? I saw Carol my last visit.

Mbator6993
08-25-13, 10:06
HardMan,

You are obviously an intelligent and articulate man. So I say with all due respect that I didn't see where Rich Prankster acknowledged deception or embellishments in any of his past reports on the Spanish posse.Umm, he said it verbatim. It's the following line.

In short, as of 3 months ago I am no longer $panish's client, spy, photographer, reviewer, or reputation management puppet BY CHOICE. I used to get 1/2 off any session in exchange for the help.He said it out loud. I agree with HardMan; and I also do not appreciate the deception. He has admitted to violating the rules of this board, and in doing so has created a world of drama.

Mbator6993
08-25-13, 10:33
Stopped by an AMP a couple days ago. Located SE corner of orange grove and oracle.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/n-e-w-s-t-a-f-f-under-new-management-visit-today/23842486

This place was very difficult to find, as it is tucked away in a corner. Was greeted by an older woman, must have been late 40, or early 50's: on a scale of 1-10, she was a 2. She appeared to be the only one working that day. She asked for the $40 (half-hour) through the window before letting me into the hallway with the rooms. Once I entered a room, she told me,"wait 5 minutes". With her saying this, I knew I just interrupted someone else's session and that my service would be marginal at best. I told her I would come back, and she responded with,"okay, wait 2 minutes." I agreed.

After 3 minutes, she comes in and the massage starts (no oil). After a couple light strokes, she immediately begins teasing the boys. In less than 3 minutes, she says "turn over." She asks if a HE is okay. I respond by asking for a CBJ. At first she shakes her head, indicating "no". Then she says "how much." I respond with. 80. She says $. After I say no and get up to leave, she agrees to. 80, but says "next time $".

After asking for the money up front by handing me my pants, I get the saran wrap treatment. CBJ was marginal at best, and only lasted 2 minutes. She then finishes me off with HE. Afterwards, she gets a hot towel and cleans me up.

I get dressed and hurry out.

I heard others have had good experiences, but I wouldn't repeat.

MrGoodTime
08-25-13, 13:19
Umm, he said it verbatim. It's the following line.

He said it out loud. I agree with HardMan; and I also do not appreciate the deception. He has admitted to violating the rules of this board, and in doing so has created a world of drama.Don't be too harsh on Rich Prankster. All or most have told a provider that, after good or great service, they would post a good report.

USASG is the Angie's list of CSW. I'm glad for it. It drives out bad service, rewards the good, and I've avoided A LOT of bad or potentially dangerous situations. These days that's virtually all of them.

MGT

HardMan737
08-27-13, 15:35
Don't be too harsh on Rich Prankster. All or most have told a provider that, after good or great service, they would post a good report.

USASG is the Angie's list of CSW. I'm glad for it. It drives out bad service, rewards the good, and I've avoided A LOT of bad or potentially dangerous situations. These days that's virtually all of them.

MGTHey. I an understand Rich Prankster getting tight with girls. Human nature if he can get over. BUT, he acknowledged he was tight and a "spy", and reporting. Suddenly he turns on them, which suggests to me his prior reports were complete hogwash, and Public Relations postings to aid her business. At that point I lose trust in objectivity of service he receives and raves about, when I read others with marginal service and satisfaction repeatedly from the same provider. Whatever, for me credibility was completely lost, which is why I have valued this board in the past.

What I was really pissed about though, was the invasion of privacy from the provider, and the drama pushed into my mail box, when I have NEVER been a customer. I have never even posted about them until this little drama as I had no experience to write about. Now THAT invasion was some real BS! Owed me an apology for draggin me into her drama and crap, and everyone else. Says a lot about the customer perspective when she has made no apology on here or to those whose privacy she invaded.

Again, the provider lost any and all credibility. Why would I go near ANY of her girls, if she leads them like that. Understand why discounts are being given with that approach to business. Keep the crap in your own backyard, and out of mine.

Still upset the moderators allowed it at all, and certainly never appeared to react or respond to it to this day. Would have liked to have heard something, or a warning from them posted on here that that behavior is not tolerated, or that they have addressed the BS, or something. Unless they too are wrapped up in her little drama world as well.

MLaird23
08-28-13, 18:49
Hey I just moved here from Houston and I was wondering of any of you visited the new AMP on Ina? I wanted to go but I wanted to check here first, if so let me know. This the CL ad http://tucson.craigslist.org/thp/4029223370.html

Breno
08-29-13, 09:16
Hey I just moved here from Houston and I was wondering of any of you visited the new AMP on Ina? I wanted to go but I wanted to check here first, if so let me know. This the CL ad.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/thp/4029223370.htmlFrom what I have read on this forum, this place is legit. Haven't tried it yet. I prefer to visit places that have been discussed positively on this forum.

Breno

TucsonTaoist
08-29-13, 13:43
I went here recently and I imagine had the same woman. I didn't think she was a 2 at all. I was exceedingly horny, so I was naked and hard when she came in. We got along fine, though I can't say I'd repeat either.

Stopped by an AMP a couple days ago. Located SE corner of orange grove and oracle.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/n-e-w-s-t-a-f-f-under-new-management-visit-today/23842486

This place was very difficult to find, as it is tucked away in a corner. Was greeted by an older woman, must have been late 40, or early 50's: on a scale of 1-10, she was a 2. She appeared to be the only one working that day. She asked for the $40 (half-hour) through the window before letting me into the hallway with the rooms. Once I entered a room, she told me,"wait 5 minutes". With her saying this, I knew I just interrupted someone else's session and that my service would be marginal at best. I told her I would come back, and she responded with,"okay, wait 2 minutes." I agreed.

After 3 minutes, she comes in and the massage starts (no oil). After a couple light strokes, she immediately begins teasing the boys. In less than 3 minutes, she says "turn over." She asks if a HE is okay. I respond by asking for a CBJ. At first she shakes her head, indicating "no". Then she says "how much." I respond with. 80. She says $. After I say no and get up to leave, she agrees to. 80, but says "next time $".

After asking for the money up front by handing me my pants, I get the saran wrap treatment. CBJ was marginal at best, and only lasted 2 minutes. She then finishes me off with HE. Afterwards, she gets a hot towel and cleans me up.

I get dressed and hurry out.

I heard others have had good experiences, but I wouldn't repeat.

TucsonTaoist
08-29-13, 13:44
I went there less than a month ago and all was normal.

So will be in Tucson in a couple of weeks. Had a great TN experience about 13 months ago but read something about Uncle LEO spending a lot of time around there. Can anybody confirm or deny and give any other updates? I saw Carol my last visit.

DkPersonal
08-30-13, 00:34
Uncle leo must be hitting these places hard. I literally got no flip on a 45 minute session. So so sad.

Desert Dog
08-31-13, 12:15
Uncle leo must be hitting these places hard. I literally got no flip on a 45 minute session. So so sad.Have heard through a grape vine that there is a significant investigation going on in regards to the AMPs in "Tucson".

Uncivil
09-01-13, 19:46
Have heard through a grape vine that there is a significant investigation going on in regards to the AMPs in "Tucson".As I was driving past the Butterfly Spa last night, I saw no fewer than two LEO units in the parking lot with their red and blue lights flashing. It may have been for the spa, for the tattoo shop next door, or perhaps even unrelated, but it did get my attention.

DkPersonal
09-01-13, 21:05
Have heard through a grape vine that there is a significant investigation going on in regards to the AMPs in "Tucson".Damn it! And that's why, gentlemen, you always pay with cash.

BellRock
09-02-13, 20:06
Any body no a good AMP to go to for everything.

TucsonTommy
09-02-13, 21:22
Long run for a short jump-

Service as advertised and expected. Awaiting opening of second location in September.

TucsonTommy
09-03-13, 10:24
After recent drive to Rita Ranch;

Have derived a formula;

QQ-quality quotient.

TT-time traveled. (Minutes-there and back)

SS-service satisfaction. (Minutes-I know it's rough, but it makes my formula.

Work)

QQ=SS / TT. If less than unity (eg. 60/60) Avoid unless desperate.

MrGoodTime
09-04-13, 00:21
Had a great time. Nice massage.

Standard rates.

ChloeBySpanish
09-05-13, 13:41
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

TucsonTommy
09-05-13, 15:50
QQ=SS / TT QQ-Quality Quotient.

SS-Service Satisfaction

TT-Time Traveled.

SS was roughly denominated in minutes. Difficult to quantify.

Revised SS-Sum of. 1 physical attraction. (1 to 10)

2 Service as advertised. (1 to 10)

3 Hygiene. (1 to. 10.)

4 Safety. (1 to 10.)

5. Eroticism. (1. To. 10.)

6 Price. (1 to 10)

Example; Maribel. SS = 60. Therefore. Her. QQ = 60/60

Kadran
09-06-13, 01:19
I saw Daisy a few weeks ago. It had been a year and I was blown away by her. She just keeps getting hotter. Nice massage and conversation. The she finished me with a simulated cowgirl that blew my mind. She is fantastic!

ScarabReturns
09-06-13, 15:04
I called about the "package" pricing and number of staff but no answer at this time.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/puss-and-boots-massage/24744104

Az Headhunter
09-07-13, 16:37
I called about the "package" pricing and number of staff but no answer at this time.

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/puss-and-boots-massage/24744104A high end place like this at First Ave. And Glenn? I'd have to say they're either idiots, a rip off or leo. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong though.

DkPersonal
09-07-13, 19:43
A high end place like this at First Ave. And Glenn? I'd have to say they're either idiots, a rip off or leo. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong though.Spanish advertises Grant and Park but really it's like two blocks north of there and in some side street. This might be the same thing, they just mention cross streets nearby but still am curious to know what kind of establishment has 2 chefs. LOL

Prometheus71
09-07-13, 20:39
A high end place like this at First Ave. And Glenn? I'd have to say they're either idiots, a rip off or leo. I wouldn't mind being proven wrong though.Long time lurker first time poster.

I live in the area, have seen that add a few times, and have actually looked around to see if I could find something that would resemble a place like that with no luck. The area can be nice for a few blocks then get really sketchy for a few also. Sounded a little suspicious to me also, especially with car service offered.

LeaveHappy
09-09-13, 01:29
Looks like Sky added two new girls to the roster, for a total of 8 now. Same number of girls as employed by Spanish. With Sky moving to her new, closer location, things could start to get interesting!

LeaveHappy
09-10-13, 15:13
Huge discounts at By Spanish today. I wonder if Sky's relocation is really making that much of an impact. Hopefully this will eventually lead to some permanent price reductions.

Also, I was mistaken in my previous post about Sky. Looks like one of her new workers is actually a guy.

Nike Bro33
09-10-13, 19:23
So I've been curious about Sky for a while now and am particularly interested in hearing about Addie but can't seem to find much info on how she is? I've been to Spanish once before and it was decent but can some one possibly tell me how they stack up against each other? It would be appreciated! Thanks!

Desert Dog
09-10-13, 20:37
Huge discounts at By Spanish today. I wonder if Sky's relocation is really making that much of an impact. Hopefully this will eventually lead to some permanent price reductions.

Also, I was mistaken in my previous post about Sky. Looks like one of her new workers is actually a guy.Hmmmm. Pretty sure he won't do much business.

Desert Dog
09-10-13, 20:45
http://tucson.backpage.com/BodyRubs/elax-in-my-heavenly-atmosphere-27/6807464

So has Anna be Lovely simply fallen off of the earth?

DesertNative
09-10-13, 21:01
Hard to say. It's probably been two years plus since I last saw her. She was on Columbus then in a rough looking apt and doing out-call only because she said she was taking care of a family member. I actually picked her up, portable table too and brought her to my place. She was the sweetest thing and seem fairly centered, I heard her giggle when she was stepping out of her dress and she told me she forgot her panties. We had a terrific time and I thought she was worth a return visit (s) , but I could never get a hold of her again. Every one in a while I would call, but mail box full or unavailable, etc. Haven't tried in a long time. Maybe she has a few regulars and is done with posting on BP. Who can blame her. I did see a few number of posts last year about seeing new ads but no one seemed able to reach her. Guess it goes with the territory. DN.

So has Anna be Lovely simply fallen off of the earth?

UaGuy61
09-10-13, 21:01

So has Anna be Lovely simply fallen off of the earth?I tried to see her a few weeks back, we set up an appointment, I was outside her house. I texted her I was there she said she was running late, so I waited 15 minutes like she asked, texted again said her driver wasn't responding asked me to wait 30 minutes. I waited. 30 minutes later I got another text, she asked me to reschedule. Even said she would give me 50% discount the next day. At that point I declined and have never tried to see her again. I know I shouldn't have waited but she is near impossible to get a hold of and I had already driven an hour to see her, oh well. All I can tell you is that the forum has high praise for her skill, but no massage is worth that trouble. Best of luck.

Ipfreely1time
09-10-13, 21:33

http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/puss-and-boots-massage/24744104That phone number is attached to a business / website offering gay massage. Their website had the actual address of the place. Too sketchy for me.

Desert Dog
09-10-13, 22:26
I tried to see her a few weeks back, we set up an appointment, I was outside her house. I texted her I was there she said she was running late, so I waited 15 minutes like she asked, texted again said her driver wasn't responding asked me to wait 30 minutes. I waited. 30 minutes later I got another text, she asked me to reschedule. Even said she would give me 50% discount the next day. At that point I declined and have never tried to see her again. I know I shouldn't have waited but she is near impossible to get a hold of and I had already driven an hour to see her, oh well. All I can tell you is that the forum has high praise for her skill, but no massage is worth that trouble. Best of luck.No doubt if you get the appointment she is a great fuck. Just hadn't seen her since last year before I left town.

Crutch
09-11-13, 09:18
I tried to see her a few weeks back, we set up an appointment, I was outside her house. I texted her I was there she said she was running late, so I waited 15 minutes like she asked, texted again said her driver wasn't responding asked me to wait 30 minutes. I waited. 30 minutes later I got another text, she asked me to reschedule. Even said she would give me 50% discount the next day. At that point I declined and have never tried to see her again. I know I shouldn't have waited but she is near impossible to get a hold of and I had already driven an hour to see her, oh well. All I can tell you is that the forum has high praise for her skill, but no massage is worth that trouble. Best of luck.Very typical of her. I had appointment set up, but when I got there no one answered the door and voice mail box was full and she didn't answer my texts.

TucsonLurker
09-12-13, 02:01
Okay, I've never seen Daisy. I know, can you believe it?

Anyway, the last four times I've tried I was told " Daisy decided to take the day off." I kid you not, four times now. Today was the fourth time.

Is this normal?

TucsonLurker
09-12-13, 02:05
I haven't tried all of Sy's girls, but Addie is awesome. Seen her a few times. Nice body, great personality. Dislikes: massage isn't great if you are looking for LMT quality. Also, doesn't remove top until flip and only a little play allowed. Goes to business. She is fun though and not mechanical. AND Sky rule. No MSOG and when you pop you are out. I get kicked out at 45 min every time I went. This is the reason I don't return. If I pay for an hour I want an hour.

So I've been curious about Sky for a while now and am particularly interested in hearing about Addie but can't seem to find much info on how she is? I've been to Spanish once before and it was decent but can some one possibly tell me how they stack up against each other? It would be appreciated! Thanks!

TucsonLurker
09-12-13, 12:05
I haven't tried all of Sy's girls, but Addie is awesome. Seen her a few times. Nice body, great personality. Dislikes: massage isn't great if you are looking for LMT quality. Also, doesn't remove top until flip and only a little play allowed. Goes to business. She is fun though and not mechanical. AND Sky rule. No MSOG and when you pop you are out. I get kicked out at 45 min every time I went. This is the reason I don't return. If I pay for an hour I want an hour.Okay, so I posted the above about being kicked at 45 min. Sky sent me a PM and said it won't happen again that she will have a talk with all the girls. So it sounds like Sky is going for the "pay for an hour, receive an hour" which I think is important. Okay, I will try again. And Addie is awesome BTW!

I had never experienced Sky as she was pregnant when I first found them. Not sure if she still does massages or not, but she is hot from the pics!

Play safe and do your due diligence guys!

BearDownPatrio
09-12-13, 15:56
I haven't tried all of Sy's girls, but Addie is awesome. Seen her a few times. Nice body, great personality. Dislikes: massage isn't great if you are looking for LMT quality. Also, doesn't remove top until flip and only a little play allowed. Goes to business. She is fun though and not mechanical. AND Sky rule. No MSOG and when you pop you are out. I get kicked out at 45 min every time I went. This is the reason I don't return. If I pay for an hour I want an hour.Always get the full hour at Sky. Have seen Sky and Autumn.

TucsonLurker
09-12-13, 17:43
So I visited Saphire today. http://tucson.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/50-off-hot-stones-massage/24664268.

She is on far NW side. Ina and I10 area in a house.

She is very attractive and the pictures are her. Actually she is better looking in person.

She is a LMT, trained locally.

I went for the 50% off hot stone massage since I never had one. I probably won't get that again, but not because of her skills, but because of my own personal preference.

She also offers lingerie massages and sensual and Nuru as well as regular legit massages.

Towards the end of my hot stone I upgraded to sensual topless.

The hot stone at 50% off was 45 and I upgraded to topless sensual at the end for an extra 40.

She allows touching during sensual.

Breasts are fantastic. They are augmented (which I would bet she never needed) and they are beautiful. I usually don't like augmented, but hers are fantastic! They felt good and look great!

Her butt is beautiful as well.

Finish was decent enough, but right afterwards she grabs a couple of baby wipes and handed them to me. I personally like it much better when they do the cleaning, but this was okay.

I think she is someone I really want a Nuru with as it will be great. I also want to try her for a deep tissue.

Safe environment. Very sexy, drama free provider with a great body.

She is a good one guys if you aren't a jerk with her. Prices are reasonable, maybe a tiny on the high side, but comparable to Spanish and a little above Sky for equivalent service. Personality was great. She has a great sense of humor.

I will repeat and I suggest you try her out.

As always, do your due diligence with any and all providers. This board is your friend and so is Google!

Be safe, play safe!

Lurker