PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Skippy16
10-21-22, 01:17
I liked the sound of a nice slow HE, so I went to check out ABC Massage today. Drew "Lo Si" I think she called herself. Tiny little woman (tastefully sized bolt-ons), but not as young as you may think. But her bits are still VERY functional. I'd guess her in her 30's. Dry Massage was average to a little better than average. Nice teasing and moaning when I caressed her legs. Eventually she asked me to turn over and if she could "have me" (accompanied by HE motioning). I agreed after some negotiations. I talked her into DATY, which for me is better than BJ as I can't cum from that. She says she "can't do" FS.

By the time we agreed on that, she was already very damp when she removed her panties and bicycle shorts (Fort Knox security up in there! I licked her the best I know how for about 5-6 minutes and she came nicely for me. By then her tasty, tasty pussy was overflowing with juices! DATY 10!

She then put her panties back on after resting a couple of minutes and finished me with a delightful HE. HE 9-10.

If you like tiny women who can appreciate a good licking, you should give Lo Si at ABC a spin! She's not bad looking either!Does she use both hands on the HE?

ChicaLovr22
10-21-22, 11:06
I prefer not to walk around with cash. So do they take plastic at Eros?(providers also?) If no, then USDollars or Pesos? I don't speak Spanish but can use Google translate and my long ago exposure to "NYC Puerto Rican " Spanish. By the way, it seems as interest in Nogales really picked up lately?? Or is it just more openness about Tacos vs Egg Rolls?Don't know if it's more openess or it got better but for me Nogie has always been a great time. Beautiful women and willing to please and enjoy them selfs too with no GPS like here. Here the scene went from bad to worst and keeps getting really bad. Nogie is only 1 hour away.

Nebaz1
10-21-22, 11:23
I am always interested in a hassle free, no negotiation session. Perhaps you can elaborate on activities and donations. You can message me if you don't want to post. Thank you in advance.Your box is full. I tried to respond to your second message you sent me.

Anduin
10-21-22, 11:35
This is what I got a chance to enjoy. She was tight sexy, young and fucking sexy. I went there on Thursday around 12 pm. There was a line up of about 6 there she stood from the bunch. OMG she was so fucking hot. She came on my hand and was so wet as I fingered her. Rode me like a champ and took it deep with no complains.This post is probably going to make me take the trip out there soon. Looks incredible. Is this place walk-in or do you need an appointment?

ChicaLovr22
10-21-22, 11:59
This post is probably going to make me take the trip out there soon. Looks incredible. Is this place walk-in or do you need an appointment?I don't know about apartments but you can walk in for sure.

ChicaLovr22
10-21-22, 12:01
I prefer not to walk around with cash. So do they take plastic at Eros?(providers also?) If no, then USDollars or Pesos? I don't speak Spanish but can use Google translate and my long ago exposure to "NYC Puerto Rican " Spanish. By the way, it seems as interest in Nogales really picked up lately?? Or is it just more openness about Tacos vs Egg Rolls?As far as I know cash is the option there. Never did ask about card. I just would not trust them with my card too.

Hondo4923
10-21-22, 12:42
Thanks for heads up. Cleared space.

Your box is full. I tried to respond to your second message you sent me.

TucsonBob
10-21-22, 13:46
I would recommend to park by the Macdonald's, there is an all day parking there and walk down the street that takes you to the border. Just cross it, as soon as you enter Mexico you will come to a little plasita with lots of business like pharmacies and restaurants. Take a left and walk across the freeway over the train tracks. You will see the white and pink building with rough iron door (black) then just go inside and see who is working. For what I am understanding from others the girls do not work there all the time, so your choices may vary. Like I said before, I was there last week on Thursday around 12 and she was there. May be you want to give them a call and connect via what's up so they can provide pictures of the staff if the can do that?

So far when I was there I did not feel threatened but I am also Hispanic and I used to live in those kind of neighborhoods. So I am alway alert and ready. But many people are there so just don't go there and act with disrespect and also don't flash lots of money or jewelry. That will get you rob.Thanks for the tips. I'm PR and am Hispanic and Black passing depending on the day! Despite my size, I tend to be unassuming and blend in just about anywhere and have never believed in being flashy, especially in this hobby. From the reports I've read, seems like 2 to 2.5 is a good amount to carry over for a good time. I'll put it on the itinerary for next week and will report back, hopefully with a blissful experience!

Until then stay safe mongers, happy hunting!

Kveldulf
10-21-22, 15:21
Does she use both hands on the HE?The HE was not bad, but I had my eyes closed. .

DodgeBros
10-21-22, 18:41
I would recommend to park by the Macdonald's, there is an all day parking there and walk down the street that takes you to the border. Just cross it, as soon as you enter Mexico you will come to a little plasita with lots of business like pharmacies and restaurants. Take a left and walk across the freeway over the train tracks. You will see the white and pink building with rough iron door (black) then just go inside and see who is working. For what I am understanding from others the girls do not work there all the time, so your choices may vary. Like I said before, I was there last week on Thursday around 12 and she was there. May be you want to give them a call and connect via what's up so they can provide pictures of the staff if the can do that?

So far when I was there I did not feel threatened but I am also Hispanic and I used to live in those kind of neighborhoods. So I am alway alert and ready. But many people are there so just don't go there and act with disrespect and also don't flash lots of money or jewelry. That will get you rob.There is another route that only has you walk in 200 ft into Mexico. Park in the McDonald's. Make a left. At the light crossover Grand Ave and continue east one more block to Morley Ave. Make a right, walk down another block. You'll be at the Morley gate. Crossover and the spa is about 200 ft south. The gate opens at 10:00 and closes at 6:00 pm Border.

TucsonBob
10-21-22, 23:01
There is another route that only has you walk in 200 ft into Mexico. Park in the McDonald's. Make a left. At the light crossover Grand Ave and continue east one more block to Morley Ave. Make a right, walk down another block. You'll be at the Morley gate. Crossover and the spa is about 200 ft south. The gate opens at 10:00 and closes at 6:00 pm Border.Good to know! Nothing wrong with having multiple routes figured out.

Just wondering if any of the more seasoned guys would like to make a guy's day trip out of it? Not trying to storm the border en masse, but having a wingman or two that knows WTF is going on could definitely be beneficial. Back in the day my group of guys would go to the strip clubs and partake. We always found it hilarious exiting the cabanas looking all disheveled, trying to act as if nothing happened!

PM me if interested, looking to go within the next couple of weeks if possible!

Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!

DesertSailor
10-22-22, 18:05
Stopped by this new spa, Speedway east of Craycroft. I went at 9:00 PM, was greeted by probably the same lady, 40's not great looking but not terrible either. Usual start with attention to my boys, she giggled when I moaned. Then teasing my stick from behind. On the flip she asked what I would like, no haggling. Nice FS session in a couple positions of my choosing, she made appreciative sounds. Fee 60/ hr plus 140 tip. Body was ok, not overweight and muscular / toned legs and ass. Top about full B or small C, no sag with nice pair of tips. Overall a good experience, I would repeat. In my experience many "gorgeous young" providers give terrible service, this lady tries to please.I visited yesterday and drew Angela who said other girl was named Amy. I paid $60 to house for hour and 120 for a Saran Wrap BJ and DATY. I believe she orgasmed but was trying to keep that away from me until she just gave way and enjoyed the coasting to cross the finish line. She said no BBBJ and no FS in any state of dress. She was sweet. Kind of chubby but not fat; small real titties; maybe 40's+ years. She massaged me for remaining time after I dropped my load. She did pause to let the next monger enter another room to wait. Not sure what Amy doing but I never saw her during this visit. I would repeat. I think place is called "Spa 12". Maybe it was Amy who gave FS to Bhm Guy?

DesertSailor
10-22-22, 18:10
Did something change? Yesterday I started to have to enter my password each visit; whereas earlier I remained logged in. My Google password folder won't auto-populate blanks either. ?

DesertSailor
10-22-22, 18:21
Good to know! Nothing wrong with having multiple routes figured out.

Just wondering if any of the more seasoned guys would like to make a guy's day trip out of it? Not trying to storm the border en masse, but having a wingman or two that knows WTF is going on could definitely be beneficial. Back in the day my group of guys would go to the strip clubs and partake. We always found it hilarious exiting the cabanas looking all disheveled, trying to act as if nothing happened!

PM me if interested, looking to go within the next couple of weeks if possible!

Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!I go to La Roca for lunch regularly and their shop looked slow from where I stood. Do you think this might give the chicas a notion to raise prices if we all of a sudden hit the place enmass with a conga line of swinging Gringo dicks?? They are not immune to sensitivity of supply / demand forces. I may have to go over for a dip in their pool before you all muddy the water.

MassageSlut
10-22-22, 19:55
I want out my favorite place, I sometimes like to go here just because I have a fetish for older women. Mina was looking good today. Formfitting yoga pants over the tasteful but form fitting bodysuit. For someone her age she looks good considering I'm more of a small breast and round ass guy. Lots of teasing before the flip, but then starts negotiating price. That part I didn't like, just do it all upfront. But use the translation app that help break the language barrier, and I discovered how much this woman loves to fuck younger men. I don't know if that's very common in Chinese culture or not? But I'm thinking not obviously you still have to pay, but goddamn if she wouldn't do it for next to nothing if coerced by a younger man. Found out her boyfriend comes in at night sometimes. It's not her thing, but he loves knowing what she's doing in the room with a customer while he's in the back, pretty kinky shit. Confirmed the rumor though. She's an older lady. It doesn't make it as much as some of these others and she definitely doesn't like it but he'll service as well if the monger asks. I can't confirm, just what I was told.

MassageSlut
10-22-22, 19:58
Damage was a buck sixty. No idea what the added service of the BF would be LOL.

Chino001
10-23-22, 17:18
I want out my favorite place, I sometimes like to go here just because I have a fetish for older women. Mina was looking good today. Formfitting yoga pants over the tasteful but form fitting bodysuit. For someone her age she looks good considering I'm more of a small breast and round ass guy. Lots of teasing before the flip, but then starts negotiating price. That part I didn't like, just do it all upfront. But use the translation app that help break the language barrier, and I discovered how much this woman loves to fuck younger men. I don't know if that's very common in Chinese culture or not? But I'm thinking not obviously you still have to pay, but goddamn if she wouldn't do it for next to nothing if coerced by a younger man. Found out her boyfriend comes in at night sometimes. It's not her thing, but he loves knowing what she's doing in the room with a customer while he's in the back, pretty kinky shit. Confirmed the rumor though. She's an older lady. It doesn't make it as much as some of these others and she definitely doesn't like it but he'll service as well if the monger asks. I can't confirm, just what I was told.Wow, like I'm not surprised it happens there. If I was a therapist I wouldn't mind a MILF coming in and shocking me with a BBBJ or even more, be better than dealing with these man hating executive b——-s up here, but the monies better, so I smile and live another day, wish they'd finish these roads. Phoenix driving is getting to be a pain more than they are. Stay safe.

TechNesto
10-24-22, 17:37
There is a Coco at A Spa on 22nd / Harrison. Not one to my knowledge at AA? Anyone?Visited A Spa today and got Lisa. Decent massage and play with her nice ass and bare boobs. Damage just 1 $ for CBJ.

KChing
10-25-22, 07:53
I want out my favorite place, I sometimes like to go here just because I have a fetish for older women. Mina was looking good today. Formfitting yoga pants over the tasteful but form fitting bodysuit. For someone her age she looks good considering I'm more of a small breast and round ass guy. Lots of teasing before the flip, but then starts negotiating price. That part I didn't like, just do it all upfront. But use the translation app that help break the language barrier, and I discovered how much this woman loves to fuck younger men. I don't know if that's very common in Chinese culture or not? But I'm thinking not obviously you still have to pay, but goddamn if she wouldn't do it for next to nothing if coerced by a younger man. Found out her boyfriend comes in at night sometimes. It's not her thing, but he loves knowing what she's doing in the room with a customer while he's in the back, pretty kinky shit. Confirmed the rumor though. She's an older lady. It doesn't make it as much as some of these others and she definitely doesn't like it but he'll service as well if the monger asks. I can't confirm, just what I was told.How old is older? And I'm guessing she's got bigger breasts than normal or implants?

JohnAng123
10-25-22, 13:07
So boring zz, any new hot sluts in sun? Or wherever? So far no one seem to match sun's coco previously on looks and body.

DesertSailor
10-25-22, 13:24
How old is older? And I'm guessing she's got bigger breasts than normal or implants?I saw a gal last week when I checked out talent at King. She had pageboy haircut. I know her as "Susan"(Zhanchun) or "Hua" or "Jennifer ". She is aged 57 good looking grandmother. Unless she got bolt ons lately, then she is slim and has small titties and a boney pussey. The posting about the eavesdropping younger boyfriend is not clear: does he join to make a 3-some? She used to have as many as 2 more girls helping in the store. None of them "helped" as I asked for 4 hand once but she did not go for other girl touching her.

JohnAng123
10-25-22, 13:44
Anyone knows the lineup at SUN now?

MongerLuv69
10-25-22, 23:47
I saw a gal last week when I checked out talent at King. She had pageboy haircut. I know her as "Susan"(Zhanchun) or "Hua" or "Jennifer ". She is aged 57 good looking grandmother. Unless she got bolt ons lately, then she is slim and has small titties and a boney pussey. The posting about the eavesdropping younger boyfriend is not clear: does he join to make a 3-some? She used to have as many as 2 more girls helping in the store. None of them "helped" as I asked for 4 hand once but she did not go for other girl touching her.Stopped by tonight. Wendy is medium good looking about 40. Pleasant and seems worth a shot.

Gilligan46
10-26-22, 17:14
I thought I would check the line up at Sky spa on Tuesday. Lisa is still there. She is very nice and fun. Not FS or BJ. But if you like a good massage with great teasing and butt play, you will be happy. I massaged every inch of her great body. DATY. She Mastercard while I watched and then joined in. Just as much fun as I want is not paying for FS or BJ. She introduced me to Jessica who is very cute and petite. She appears to have a nice rack from what I could see. I will try her next time.

Ikkyu Sojunn
10-26-22, 18:34
So I dropped by today, hoping to see lubi one before she left. As soon as I walk in I here a girl in the back scheduling an appt for lubi in 10 mind! Fail. I almost left but then Christine / Christy opened the door and I'm back it the game. Sweat gal with the body of a swimsuit model. Good time.

Ternymph
10-27-22, 13:30
I thought I would check the line up at Sky spa on Tuesday. Lisa is still there. She is very nice and fun. Not FS or BJ. But if you like a good massage with great teasing and butt play, you will be happy. I massaged every inch of her great body. DATY. She Mastercard while I watched and then joined in. Just as much fun as I want is not paying for FS or BJ. She introduced me to Jessica who is very cute and petite. She appears to have a nice rack from what I could see. I will try her next time.Is that the normal menu there? I FS everything offered at Sky?

Gilligan46
10-27-22, 15:46
Is that the normal menu there? I FS everything offered at Sky?It has been my experience in the last 4 months. Of course the right girl might offer more. I like the fact that every visit resulted in a very nice looking gal with a very good body and personality. And I licked everything I wanted to.

Great Expecta
10-28-22, 09:56
I'm going out of town for a few days and wanted to see Luby again before leaves on 1 Nov. I made an appointment, and she met me at the door with a big kiss. We did the usual routine and she took charge of the vibrator for her enjoyment. Lots of DFK, FIV and play. She is headed to NYC and said she'll be back in March 2023. Elaine is supposed to be back on the 29th and Katie is supposed to be back on 2 Nov (she's been out for a while). I didn't see the other girl working and I'll return to see Katie when I get back. Be safe out there!

PoopSnicker
10-28-22, 11:55
It has been my experience in the last 4 months. Of course the right girl might offer more. I like the fact that every visit resulted in a very nice looking gal with a very good body and personality. And I licked everything I wanted to.I've always got FS there.

Evan8571
10-28-22, 17:04
Are there any AMPs that offer hot stones with their massage? I haven't found any since Lucy left A Spa last year.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!

TStrong520
10-28-22, 18:14
Anyone know if mindy is back at lavender or another spa in town? Best teasing and ass play hands down.

PoopSnicker
10-28-22, 18:17
Anyone know if mindy is back at lavender or another spa in town? Best teasing and ass play hands down.No, she is not. The girl there now sucks.

Gilligan46
10-28-22, 20:41
Anyone know if mindy is back at lavender or another spa in town? Best teasing and ass play hands down.I have experienced Mindy. Lisa at Sky is about as good. And very fun.

No FS or BJ. But a great body that she loves to show off. Will masturbate while I watch up close and help with my tongue.

Curious520
10-30-22, 05:30
Are there any AMPs that offer hot stones with their massage? I haven't found any since Lucy left A Spa last year.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!I got a hot stone massage at S Spa about 2 months ago.

I was recently there again but opted for a CBJ. They do not do FS at this AMP. I confirmed it a week and a half ago. But the girl who was working when I was there is cute, short, pleasant, and has nice legs. Yumi is her name, I think.

Curious520
10-30-22, 05:33
I like the fact that every visit resulted in a very nice looking gal with a very good body and personality.My experience at Sky was the opposite. The girl's personality was terrible, she was a clock watcher, and she hard negotiated. Then she had me get up and get the money out of my wallet. She then took the money and left the room for a minute, came back and gave me an extremely lackluster HJ, got tired of it when I didn't bust in 2 minutes or so, and then had me get myself off instead.

Gilligan46
10-30-22, 18:48
My experience at Sky was the opposite. The girl's personality was terrible, she was a clock watcher, and she hard negotiated. Then she had me get up and get the money out of my wallet. She then took the money and left the room for a minute, came back and gave me an extremely lackluster HJ, got tired of it when I didn't bust in 2 minutes or so, and then had me get myself off instead.That is why I always say that it is not the place but the girl you get. I had a bad experience at spa 9. But also a few good experiences. Was your girls name Smmer?

Curious520
10-31-22, 00:37
That is why I always say that it is not the place but the girl you get. I had a bad experience at spa 9. But also a few good experiences. Was your girls name Smmer?Yes, it was Summer. I talked about her in a previous report that I mislabeled as "Sun" but meant to say Sky. I tried to get a moderator to correct it, but they never did.

Gilligan46
10-31-22, 14:22
Yes, it was Summer. I talked about her in a previous report that I mislabeled as "Sun" but meant to say Sky. I tried to get a moderator to correct it, but they never did.I went when summer was there. She was who came to the door. I told her I wanted to see Lia. I had read your post about summer. Thanks for the warning.

CingCong1
10-31-22, 14:22
Made an appointment for Sunday afternoon, 1 hour with Elaine. I arrive, and we skip the massage and go right to play time. Usual experience with Elaine, which is wonderful, but after I finished about 20 minutes into the hour, she said she had to go take care of another, but she's send in another girl. In walks Kris's, Christy I believe was her name. At this point I'm on my stomach and she starts her massage, mind you I haven't seen her before. About 20 minutes in and she asks me to flip, she asks me what I want, which I was surprised by as I had already with Elaine. So I opted for BBBJ, which she performed. It wasn't great, and she wasn't nearly attractive as Elaine, but she got the job done.

Good. Fun with Elaine, getting two pops, BBBJ and not paying through the roof.

Bad. Not getting full hour with Elaine, 2nd provider not nearly as attractive as Elaine.

That said, Kris's / Christy said she is leaving and didn't get a chance to ask Elaine who the new girls coming in are.

PoopSnicker
10-31-22, 16:39
Mindy is now working at A Spa. I walked in and she greeted my like I just returned from the war! We fucked and sucked for the first half hour and them she gave me massage and table shower in the last half. It was the bedt session I have had with her. Mindy is one of my favorites. I think sometimes she can be up and down.

A spa is 22nd / Harrison.

AZPete
10-31-22, 16:57
Mindy is now working at A Spa. I walked in and she greeted my like I just returned from the war! We fucked and sucked for the first half hour and them she gave me massage and table shower in the last half. It was the bedt session I have had with her. Mindy is one of my favorites. I think sometimes she can be up and down.

A spa is 22nd / Harrison.Is she going by Mindy at A Spa? The Coco ar A us definitely not the same as the Coco at Sun.

ChicaLovr22
10-31-22, 16:58
Visited king spa today based on the reviews of the girl there. This one was called Mimi or mindy something like that. Older Chinese lady face a 6 out of 10. Body solid 8 out of 10. She wore yoga pants that showed her shaped body, short hairs which she wore on a ponytail on top. Tits were A. Cup really small but looks good on her with eraser nips. She rode me like a champ believe she was really enjoying her self cause she was grinding hard until she dropped on my chest. We switch to mish and fuck hard she hard her face out with OO signs her body looked Greta tight and shaped and tits were soft.

She had asked for 2 for deed but a just gave her 120 and said that is it.

I probably will return to see if she can get a bit freaky and May be do more but we will see.

ChattMan1962
11-01-22, 14:34
There is a new girl at ABC, Tiffany. She just transferred there Sunday. I have been with her many times and she is one of the best that I have found. Teasing, attentive, and seems to be able to read me very well. I hope you enjoy spending time with her. Feel free to PM me for any specifics.

1106 S. Wilmot Rd. , Tucson AZ 85711 520-246-3666.

DesertSailor
11-01-22, 18:36

A spa is 22nd / Harrison.Does Mindy give BBBJ / CFS? What is total donation house / provider?

HoloVit
11-02-22, 13:28
I stopped by Sun yesterday and saw Coco. My understanding is this is a different Coco from before. Is that correct?

Anyway, great service. Great body! And very friendly. No kissing but everything else was fantastic. Elaine showed me a picture a new girl coming to town. The picture definitely has me interested.

Kveldulf
11-02-22, 15:58
There is a new girl at ABC, Tiffany. She just transferred there Sunday. I have been with her many times and she is one of the best that I have found. Teasing, attentive, and seems to be able to read me very well. I hope you enjoy spending time with her. Feel free to PM me for any specifics.

1106 S. Wilmot Rd. , Tucson AZ 85711 520-246-3666.Meh. $1 for a naked HE. Won't repeat.

PoopSnicker
11-02-22, 19:31
Does Mindy give BBBJ / CFS? What is total donation house / provider?Mindy does not have GPS like some providers. She has never asked for a specific amount. I do 1 hour with her at 60 to the house. I won't discuss my tip to her. I will say.

She is usually a very good value. Is she perfect? No, she is a smoker, as a previous poster mentioned. She does give a very good message and is very responsive. Some providers in this town are worth 120 tip for FS, some 160, and a few are worth 180. In my opinion, most times she is worth at least 160.

She does BBBJ- covered FS.

JohnAng123
11-02-22, 22:48
I stopped by Sun yesterday and saw Coco. My understanding is this is a different Coco from before. Is that correct?

Anyway, great service. Great body! And very friendly. No kissing but everything else was fantastic. Elaine showed me a picture a new girl coming to town. The picture definitely has me interested.Can anymore bros verify if this coco is hot? Its been a while since there is hot ladies in tucson. All fugly ladies sigh. Little bro getting itchy.

Mariano69
11-03-22, 00:02
Where can I find a massage parlor in Tucson with the biggest tits and girl I'm really into bbws.

Kveldulf
11-03-22, 11:55
Where can I find a massage parlor in Tucson with the biggest tits and girl I'm really into bbws.The biggest girl I can think of consistently available would be a you Massage on Broadway.

TucsonMonger
11-03-22, 12:54
Where can I find a massage parlor in Tucson with the biggest tits and girl I'm really into bbws.Generally don't find many obese Asians in general.

StarGazer7
11-03-22, 13:19
Where can I find a massage parlor in Tucson with the biggest tits and girl I'm really into bbws.Good Big hooty Korean golf links wilmot spa.

Massage 7.

Extra curricular 8-9.

Takes BBC.

CingCong1
11-03-22, 13:57
The biggest girl I can think of consistently available would be a you Massage on Broadway.Maggie is thick, not sure I'd classify her as a BBW though. Can't think of any other ladies at an AMP that meet what you're looking for. You might need to look outside an AMP to scratch that itch. I have seen Maggie, it's been a couple years, but she gave me 2 pops, got naked and showered with me and did swallow. Good luck.

ChattMan1962
11-03-22, 16:27
Meh. $1 for a naked HE. Won't repeat.Tiffany is a beautiful Asian woman. She has small breasts, which I prefer to fake bolt-ons, but sensitive nipples. She has a great body but with the typical small Asian behind. The most unusual and effective HE I have found, which is required to help me reach a happy ending. As far as I know she does not FS.

HandyLovr
11-03-22, 18:19
Any recommendations for a no hassle / negotiation helping hand location. I enjoyed Mindy now that she's changed location that's too far away from me. Or if you know of a in call location and would not mind sharing simple service no FS needed a relaxing massage would do. Thanks pm if preferred.

TheOriginal
11-03-22, 20:38
Any recommendations for a no hassle / negotiation helping hand location. I enjoyed Mindy now that she's changed location that's too far away from me. Or if you know of a in call location and would not mind sharing simple service no FS needed a relaxing massage would do. Thanks pm if preferred.Upon the recommendation of Nebaz1, I visited Lily Massage Spa at the intersection of Speedway & Kolb last evening. As reported, a CMT-worthy massage from a tiny, older woman who definitely knows what she's doing. There was no haggling and, when tipped, she graciously accepted the bills, kissed them & tucked them into her bra. She said her name was Lee-lee (Lily?) I'll definitely go there again.

Skippy16
11-03-22, 20:40
Age-wise, I'd put her at late 30's early 40's. Mamasan said she was 25 just to get me to come down. I did not partake, so can't provide any more feedback.

HandyLovr
11-03-22, 22:08
Upon the recommendation of Nebaz1, I visited Lily Massage Spa at the intersection of Speedway & Kolb last evening. As reported, a CMT-worthy massage from a tiny, older woman who definitely knows what she's doing. There was no haggling and, when tipped, she graciously accepted the bills, kissed them & tucked them into her bra. She said her name was Lee-lee (Lily?) I'll definitely go there again.Great sounds exciting and mutually appreciated.

PoopSnicker
11-04-22, 01:34
I visited King Spa based on a earlier review. When I first walked in I noticed a foul stinky odor. Mina was my massesuse. She is 40 ish kind of cute. Her body was just meh. The previous review said that she is very fit. (no not really). I paid for a hour and got about 30 minutes. I will not repeat.

DesertSquirrel
11-04-22, 12:59
I visited King Spa based on a earlier review. When I first walked in I noticed a foul stinky odor. Mina was my massesuse. She is 40 ish kind of cute. Her body was just meh. The previous review said that she is very fit. (no not really). I paid for a hour and got about 30 minutes. I will not repeat.Ya. I've had this exact same experience at King. I read that same review as you did, and read it with a little skepticism.

TucsonMonger
11-04-22, 13:10
I visited King Spa based on a earlier review. When I first walked in I noticed a foul stinky odor. Mina was my massesuse. She is 40 ish kind of cute. Her body was just meh. The previous review said that she is very fit. (no not really). I paid for a hour and got about 30 minutes. I will not repeat.Most importantly did you get more the a handy.

DWorldTravel69
11-04-22, 13:42
It appears that most parlors are Asian providers.

Are there any Latina providers in the area?

D.

AZPete
11-04-22, 16:04
I met Mimi today at Sun. She is young and lovely and was wearing a nice little black dress. She has a great attitude.

Sparky550
11-04-22, 17:24
Just left M spa with my first bad experience. Normally the ladies are very attractive, attentive, and reasonable. There's a new girl, Lisa iirc, who has a 5/10 face but an 8/10 body. But she negotiated so hard that I ended up standing up and getting dressed after the flip. She wanted 2. 6 for FS, 2 for CBJ, 160 for he. Absofuckinglutely not. After telling her several times that I would not pay that much she grabbed my wallet and tried to get me to count my cash in front of her, fuck off. I got up and told her, politely, that I was just going to go. She proceeded to stop me from getting dressed, agreeing to my previous price, and telling me to lay back down. Nope I'm done. I understand they're in for the money, that has never been a problem for me, but to put her hands on my shit to try and get all my cash is a deal breaker. I love M spa and normally have a great time there. And I'll be back for the other ladies but I won't ever take Lisa back to a room again.

TechNesto
11-04-22, 19:15
Just left M spa with my first bad experience. Normally the ladies are very attractive, attentive, and reasonable. There's a new girl, Lisa iirc, who has a 5/10 face but an 8/10 body. But she negotiated so hard that I ended up standing up and getting dressed after the flip. She wanted 2. 6 for FS, 2 for CBJ, 160 for he. Absofuckinglutely not. After telling her several times that I would not pay that much she grabbed my wallet and tried to get me to count my cash in front of her, fuck off. I got up and told her, politely, that I was just going to go. She proceeded to stop me from getting dressed, agreeing to my previous price, and telling me to lay back down. Nope I'm done. I understand they're in for the money, that has never been a problem for me, but to put her hands on my shit to try and get all my cash is a deal breaker. I love M spa and normally have a great time there. And I'll be back for the other ladies but I won't ever take Lisa back to a room again.I drew Lisa a few days ago and had pretty much same experience. Nice looking body but overpriced.

Kveldulf
11-04-22, 19:47

D.https://www.erosspa.com/booking/

Kveldulf
11-04-22, 19:48
Age-wise, I'd put her at late 30's early 40's. Mamasan said she was 25 just to get me to come down. I did not partake, so can't provide any more feedback.Then I'm thirty.

ChicaLovr22
11-05-22, 11:21
I met Mimi today at Sun. She is young and lovely and was wearing a nice little black dress. She has a great attitude.I also had a chance to swing by to Sun and drew MiMi, she is beautiful girl with a nice body small tits but soft curves and a good attitude. As soon as I come in she grabbed the boys and gave me kiss. She was playful and seem t enjoy a good fuck. Massage was ok not the best but not the worst. She asked what I wanted and left to get rubber just before leaving we talked about who is there. She said it was coco, I replied not the same coco I guess, to which she said yes it is the same. Once she left I heard her talking and Coco opened the door and to my satisfaction yes it was the same coco. She said hi and left.

We started with CBJ move to DTY and some ass liking which she asked me to do (surprised) I was pushing my tongue inside her ass when she said you are almost there inside, she was happy and exited. May be Greek for this girl is an option? So we started with mish pounding her so deep and hard. I finished she clean me up a kiss and good bye.

Nice girl, good body, nice attitude. The only thing I did not like she asks how much to which I said 120 my usual. When I gave it to her she said you told me 160. I said that's my usual but I gave her another 20 just to keep thing in good terms. I will 160 if she is willing to offer Greek. I guess I will try next time.

Evan8571
11-05-22, 12:40
It seems Candy has extended her vacation. The provider last month was mediocre, but currently Amy is there. Good strong massage and a nice finish. Tall, likely 30's, pretty and friendly with decent English. No haggling.

FWIW, I go for a good massage and HE, so I did not query further activities or pricing.

I will return.

TucsonMike27
11-05-22, 14:34
Had prostate removed because of cancer from agent orange exposure in my 2 plus years in Vietnam and have a issue with getting hard. Ass play and rimming by females sometimes works. I sometimes see you all talking about getting a rim job from some of these ladies. Can anyone make real suggestion where to try and get it done? Private contact is ok.

MotorboatJones
11-05-22, 17:31
I saw Mimi this morning. She kept pressing for that 140. I told her I only had 120. She tried to upsell me for every little thing outside of kissing. I held firm and closed business. She wouldn't allow DATY or O without that 20.

After the poke, she gave me a terrific handy. During which she let me play with her asshole. Surprised she didn't try to soak me for that too. I'm leaning toward this dude that Greek may be on the table.

Coco hugged and kissed me on the way out too but she is not the Coco I remembered from Sun and AA. Maybe I'm losing my memory. I thought she was thick with handful titties.

I also had a chance to swing by to Sun and drew MiMi. She asked what I wanted and left to get rubber just before leaving we talked about who is there. She said it was coco, I replied not the same coco I guess, Coco opened the door and to my satisfaction yes it was the same coco.

We started with CBJ move to DTY and some ass liking which she asked me to do (surprised) I was pushing my tongue inside her ass when she said you are almost there inside, she was happy and exited. May be Greek for this girl is an option?

The only thing I did not like she asks how much to which I said 120 my usual. When I gave it to her she said you told me 160. I said that's my usual but I gave her another 20 just to keep thing in good terms. I will 160 if she is willing to offer Greek. I guess I will try next time.

Runner7
11-05-22, 18:50
It seems Candy has extended her vacation. The provider last month was mediocre, but currently Amy is there. Good strong massage and a nice finish. Tall, likely 30's, pretty and friendly with decent English. No haggling.

FWIW, I go for a good massage and HE, so I did not query further activities or pricing.

I will return.I'll have to check that place out then because I love tall girls. I hope she offers FS!

AZPete
11-05-22, 19:48
Had prostate removed because of cancer from agent orange exposure in my 2 plus years in Vietnam and have a issue with getting hard. Ass play and rimming by females sometimes works. I sometimes see you all talking about getting a rim job from some of these ladies. Can anyone make real suggestion where to try and get it done? Private contact is ok.I hate to say it but I think you need to go to Nesa or Glendale spas to find that consistently.

ChicaLovr22
11-06-22, 08:38
Had prostate removed because of cancer from agent orange exposure in my 2 plus years in Vietnam and have a issue with getting hard. Ass play and rimming by females sometimes works. I sometimes see you all talking about getting a rim job from some of these ladies. Can anyone make real suggestion where to try and get it done? Private contact is ok.Before you drive all the way to Phoenix try Fuzu spa. The ladies there do prostate while doing HJ. I do not know if she would leak your ass but she will play with it.

AZPete
11-06-22, 15:09
Before you drive all the way to Phoenix try Fuzu spa. The ladies there do prostate while doing HJ. I do not know if she would leak your ass but she will play with it.You ate right. The TUMA is rare here but fingers are possible.

MongerLuv69
11-06-22, 19:29
Had prostate removed because of cancer from agent orange exposure in my 2 plus years in Vietnam and have a issue with getting hard. Ass play and rimming by females sometimes works. I sometimes see you all talking about getting a rim job from some of these ladies. Can anyone make real suggestion where to try and get it done? Private contact is ok.Fuzu on Stone all the ones there will do prostrate massage with hand job and BBBJCIM support. Unsure about rimming. Have never asked but you can use sign language and they all say yes to pointing. Never had a problem.

ChinesePlumber
11-06-22, 23:43
Any places in town that have girls with hairy pussies?

PoopSnicker
11-07-22, 09:58
Any places in town that have girls with hairy pussies?Mina at King has a hairy pussy but she shorts you on time and the massage is poor. Also the spa stinks like a smelly pussy fart.

PoopSnicker
11-07-22, 10:00
Had prostate removed because of cancer from agent orange exposure in my 2 plus years in Vietnam and have a issue with getting hard. Ass play and rimming by females sometimes works. I sometimes see you all talking about getting a rim job from some of these ladies. Can anyone make real suggestion where to try and get it done? Private contact is ok.Thank you for your service!

LoneWolf455
11-07-22, 13:06
Walked in yesterday and I'm greeted by this sexy looking Latina with a short leopard dress pressing on her nice tits, very pleasant lady, looks 40+ yrs. Said her name was Sarah, I like to place my tip on the table to avoid negotiations, so she knew what I wanted and took care of me. Rub was good, took care of some knots and something more. She let me play with her round ass and beautiful tits. FS, CBJ, GEF. Said she's leaving on Saturday, I will definitely be repeating. Damage was 40 for house and 140 donation.

LoneWolf455
11-07-22, 13:45

D.There is a Colombian lady there, very pleasant experience.

HandyLovr
11-07-22, 14:16
Lily massage on speedway and Kolb. Tall Asian one was natural down below couldn't understand the name but nice massage and didn't mind the roaming.

LoneWolf455
11-07-22, 15:40
Walked in yesterday and I'm greeted by this sexy looking Latina with a short leopard dress pressing on her nice tits, very pleasant lady, looks 40+ yrs. Said her name was Sarah, I place my donation on the table to avoid negotiations. Rub was good, took care of some knots and something more. She let me play with her round ass and beautiful tits. FS, CBJ, GEF. She said she's leaving on Saturday, I will definitely be repeating. Damage was 40 for house and 1.4. Donation.

MongerLuv69
11-07-22, 22:14
Monday night Cici answered door. Cute young small tits. Lily came to door to convince me to stay. Older but larger tits. Seemed to speak almost good English while debating and touching me to try and get me to stay. I like the older one and might go back there soon to see if negotiations right with her. Quiet night for them.

Iceberg1250
11-07-22, 22:47
Went there this afternoon had Tiffany good massage until the flip.

I wanted a BJ she told me that she would get naked and let me play with.

Her totally naked body for 160. I told her no way told her 120. And she.

Laughed at me got a HE and she was fully clothed. She mentioned that she's leaving on Friday.

Doesn't care for Tucson My advice avoid at all costs!

ChicaLovr22
11-08-22, 08:20
Monday night Cici answered door. Cute young small tits. Lily came to door to convince me to stay. Older but larger tits. Seemed to speak almost good English while debating and touching me to try and get me to stay. I like the older one and might go back there soon to see if negotiations right with her. Quiet night for them.Where is AS?

My Shaft
11-08-22, 12:18
Over the past 5 years there were some all star girls working the parlors.

Most have moved on to a new life, some just never came back to Tucson.

Any one have a all star list of girls that you wish were still here?

Kveldulf
11-08-22, 13:14

Any one have a all star list of girls that you wish were still here?I always enjoyed those sisters that worked for Daisy. One of them could suck me until I orgasmed uncontrollably. Man, those were the days!

The other one would tongue my ass for an eternity and rode me like a champ.

Kveldulf
11-08-22, 13:17
Where is AS?I'm guessing it's a typo and he was talking about AZ Spa. https://www.google.com/maps/dir//AZ+Spa+Massage / at 32.2354897,-110.9461243,12 z / data=!4 m8!4 m7!1 m0!1 m5!1 m1!1 s0 x86 d66 fe8240 dfae7:0 x641 dbe68 ef4 f1978!2 m2!1 d-110.8760841!2 d32.235509.

DucatiPilot
11-08-22, 13:18

Any one have a all star list of girls that you wish were still here?Maybe it's just me, but I don't care about nostalgia because it is completely irrelevant to who is around today, I. E. It's basically a waste of time and little more than a reminder about how many crappy providers there are in this town nowadays.

How about some faves who are still around instead?

MotorboatJones
11-08-22, 13:50
Has anyone tried with this provider for a massage? Reviews and comments are welcome. If not, guess I have to TOFTT.

https://tucson.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/full-body-massage-more-stress-/099127977323

MongerLuv69
11-08-22, 21:31
Monday night Cici answered door. Cute young small tits. Lily came to door to convince me to stay. Older but larger tits. Seemed to speak almost good English while debating and touching me to try and get me to stay. I like the older one and might go back there soon to see if negotiations right with her. Quiet night for them.OnnSpeedway next to Chicago Bar. South side.

My Shaft
11-09-22, 00:20
Has anyone tried with this provider for a massage? Reviews and comments are welcome. If not, guess I have to TOFTT.

https://tucson.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/full-body-massage-more-stress-/099127977323She is white, so you know you will be taken advantage.

Suboshi
11-09-22, 00:37
Hey all,

Newly registered but a long time lurker. These forums have been really helpful for me so I figured I would finally pay it back. I'll do reviews on my favorite places and ones to stay away from. I have gone to most here in the Old Pueblo.

M Spa is one of my favorites, which is why it surprises me that it gets so many mixed reviews. So I will share my latest experiences. I was there this past Friday, Sunday, and today (Tuesday). I was there pretty frequently this past week, but there's a good reason why.

As usual, the spa is very clean, modern, and well kept. This has the look of a higher end boutique type spa, the type that your girlfriend would go to for a spa day. They take cleanliness to a whole new level here, as they made sure they disinfected every surface during the height of the pandemic, and they continue to do so today.

They have a variety of drink offerings if bottled water isn't your forte. They also offer a variety relaxation therapies to go with your massage, such as hot stones, aroma therapy, oils, lotions, and they have ceilings rails in case you want your back walked on (try it).

Discretion and privacy is paramount here. The building itself does not get much traffic and there's plenty of parking (which is great in case you don't want to park right up front). It's a multiroom setup, so you won't happen to come across any of your friends during your visit. They play relaxing music, which does a great job of drowning out background noise for a full relaxation experience.

Price for time is the standard 40/60.

There's 2 new girls working there right now for the month of November.

Apple, Chinese, early 30's. Beautiful smile with an athletic body and a small tummy. I saw her on Thursday of last week. She's been in the states for the last 5 years, so her English is pretty good. She takes direction very well. I asked for a medium strength massage, and she did not disappoint. It is borderline strong, so be sure to let her know if she goes too hard. She will bend your arms to pop your back, and there were times where I held my breath, but I trusted her.

On the flip she is very attentive, but also very assertive. She drives the show. She made me feel like I was 13 again, and I was embarrassed that it only lasted for about 2 minutes. With a beaming smile, she made sure I had no regrets. When I was ready to leave, she introduced me to the other new girl.

Lisa, she's Chinese, mid / late 20's. She's super cute with an amazing body. Not the hottie type, but more of the girl next door which I find adorable. I saw her Sunday and again this Tuesday. She's shy and has a laugh that is music to the ears. She has been in the states for the last 2 years, and although she can't speak great English, she's fluent at reading it. Her massage style is much more gentle. But what it lacks in strength it more than makes up for in stress relief. It's like your girlfriend massaging you after you get back from a long day at work. She is very attentive and will have a great conversation with you. You can easily fall asleep with her attending to your every need.

On the flip, it is the opposite of Apple. Relaxing, slow, passionate. Definitely a unique experience that will give you butterflies in the best of ways. She makes sure that you are the priority. There's a reason why I went back so soon to see her again.

With either girl, as has been the case with all the workers at M Spa, they have been attentive and I have never felt rushed.

MotorboatJones
11-09-22, 00:44
What does this mean? If it's a typo, I'd like to know what your true intention.

In any case, I saw her and it was a good time. She asked me not to write anything so if you want details, you'll have to PM. I respect privacy on an open forum since she asked very nicely.

She is white, so you know you will be taken advantage.

Gilligan46
11-09-22, 10:33
Hey all,

Newly registered but a long time lurker. These forums have been really helpful for me so I figured I would finally pay it back. I'll do reviews on my favorite places and ones to stay away from. I have gone to most here in the Old Pueblo.

M Spa is one of my favorites, which is why it surprises me that it gets so many mixed reviews. So I will share my latest experiences. I was there this past Friday, Sunday, and today (Tuesday). I was there pretty frequently this past week, but there's a good reason why.

As usual, the spa is very clean, modern, and well kept. This has the look of a higher end boutique type spa, the type that your girlfriend would go to for a spa day. They take cleanliness to a whole new level here, as they made sure they disinfected every surface during the height of the pandemic, and they continue to do so today.

They have a variety of drink offerings if bottled water isn't your forte. They also offer a variety relaxation therapies to go with your massage, such as hot stones, aroma therapy, oils, lotions, and they have ceilings rails in case you want your back walked on (try it).

Discretion and privacy is paramount here. The building itself does not get much traffic and there's plenty of parking (which is great in case you don't want to park right up front). It's a multiroom setup, so you won't happen to come across any of your friends during your visit. They play relaxing music, which does a great job of drowning out background noise for a full relaxation experience.

Price for time is the standard 40/60.

There's 2 new girls working there right now for the month of November.

Apple, Chinese, early 30's. Beautiful smile with an athletic body and a small tummy. I saw her on Thursday of last week. She's been in the states for the last 5 years, so her English is pretty good. She takes direction very well. I asked for a medium strength massage, and she did not disappoint. It is borderline strong, so be sure to let her know if she goes too hard. She will bend your arms to pop your back, and there were times where I held my breath, but I trusted her.What a great commercial advertisement.

DucatiPilot
11-09-22, 11:52
What a great commercial advertisement.Agreed. In fact, it is so good that I don't ever plan on visiting there again.

HandyLovr
11-09-22, 12:25
What does this mean? If it's a typo, I'd like to know what your true intention.

In any case, I saw her and it was a good time. She asked me not to write anything so if you want details, you'll have to PM. I respect privacy on an open forum since she asked very nicely.I'm interested I've been looking for a nice in call service provider. Would you repeat? Massage quality? Any info would be appreciated thanks. Good teasing?

Butlik369
11-09-22, 12:42
What a great commercial advertisement.Stay tuned in next week to see if any Hanky Panky is going on?

Sparky550
11-09-22, 13:16
Hey all,

Discretion and privacy is paramount here. The building itself does not get much traffic and there's plenty of parking (which is great in case you don't want to park right up front). It's a multiroom setup, so you won't happen to come across any of your friends during your visit. They play relaxing music, which does a great job of drowning out background noise for a full relaxation experience.So I think we can all agree this was written by somebody at the spa. I've been there twice this month so far and while everything they said about the spa is true in my opinion (they have the most comfortable tables, they have a variety of drinks, it is clean and well maintained) and I Saw Lisa on my first visit (terrible experience) and Apple on my second visit (almost a terrible experience) what this ad forgets to mention is that the bargaining here is so aggressive that on my first visit with Lisa I got up and walked out for the first time in several years of this hobby. And with Apple the bargaining got to almost the exact same point but at the last second before I got up to leave she agreed to my prices. I have not seen any of the girls that have been there previously (namely seven) who were a great time for a reasonable price. So while it is one of my favorite spas I'm not going back until Lisa and Apple rotate out with new girls.

HandyLovr
11-09-22, 14:10
I'm interested I've been looking for a nice in call service provider. Would you repeat? Massage quality? Any info would be appreciated thanks. Good teasing?Sorry MotorboatJones that was supposed to have been a Pm message.

Chica Luv
11-09-22, 16:09
+1 . Unless I am reminisce about how good I once was. LOL.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't care about nostalgia because it is completely irrelevant to who is around today, I. E. It's basically a waste of time and little more than a reminder about how many crappy providers there are in this town nowadays.

How about some faves who are still around instead?

Kveldulf
11-09-22, 16:51
So I think we can all agree this was written by somebody at the spa. I've been there twice this month so far and while everything they said about the spa is true in my opinion (they have the most comfortable tables, they have a variety of drinks, it is clean and well maintained) and I Saw Lisa on my first visit (terrible experience) and Apple on my second visit (almost a terrible experience) what this ad forgets to mention is that the bargaining here is so aggressive that on my first visit with Lisa I got up and walked out for the first time in several years of this hobby. And with Apple the bargaining got to almost the exact same point but at the last second before I got up to leave she agreed to my prices. I have not seen any of the girls that have been there previously (namely seven) who were a great time for a reasonable price. So while it is one of my favorite spas I'm not going back until Lisa and Apple rotate out with new girls.I was going to go there because Apple sounded good. I'll pass for now, thanks!

Skippy16
11-09-22, 20:09
How old would you say Mimi at Sun is? Does she kiss before the negotiations? How would you rate the handy?(that's all I'm interested in). Thanks.

Butlik369
11-10-22, 16:34
Anyone been to see my girlfriends lately at Fuzu? I've been out of Action for awhile due to health issues, but I'm planning a comeback soon! I love this place because never any negotiations, they don't even ask me for 1/2 hour or hour donation. Just greeted at door with kisses and lead to the room, they leave for a minute and when she comes back, off comes the dress and action please. Pretty much everything goes, bbbjcimws, daty dfk and as many times as I can go. Nice little massage at end hug and kiss bottle of water and off go. No more than 1. 40 they are always happy. For me, I don't mess with streetwalkers or escorts and messed up roommates or someone hiding in the bathroom, or no one coming and going. It's a guaranteed experience every time. It's safer and easier than going to Circle K to buy a Coke.

Bozone
11-10-22, 17:55
Walked in yesterday and I'm greeted by this sexy looking Latina with a short leopard dress pressing on her nice tits, very pleasant lady, looks 40+ yrs. Said her name was Sarah, I place my donation on the table to avoid negotiations. Rub was good, took care of some knots and something more. She let me play with her round ass and beautiful tits. FS, CBJ, GEF. She said she's leaving on Saturday, I will definitely be repeating. Damage was 40 for house and 1.4. Donation.I heartily concur with this report. She says she will be back in December.

StarGazer7
11-10-22, 18:08
Strike 1 walk into place and it smells like boiling fish guts.

Strike 2 I can't stand AMP girls wearing a mask anymore, this is my preference.

I should have left before I entered. 6/10 on the massage. Handling of my edible arrangement 2/10. I'm still not sure if she was trying to hurt my BBC & 2 tag alongs. This lady is not a pro but needs a man to coach her up. I ain't that guy. You want a beat down, try sapphire.

Gilligan46
11-10-22, 20:12
I took some advice frome fellow mongers and went to Fuzu. Yes, her name is Anna.

True to the reports, I got a nice massage with plenty of teasing. Yes, Anna is not a young chick. She does have good skin but little titties. I am a really old fart so she is much younger Tham me. The main thing is that I got what I wanted. Bare back everything. Her kitty feels very young to me. Enough said.

ItsToBig
11-10-22, 22:59
I took some advice frome fellow mongers and went to Fuzu. Yes, her name is Anna.

True to the reports, I got a nice massage with plenty of teasing. Yes, Anna is not a young chick. She does have good skin but little titties. I am a really old fart so she is much younger Tham me. The main thing is that I got what I wanted. Bare back everything. Her kitty feels very young to me. Enough said.I have known Anna for years. Either at Mei Spa, Lavender, or FuZu. Everything you said Gilligan is spot-on. I am 65 myself, and BB is the only way to really get off.

MongerLuv69
11-11-22, 00:32
I have known Anna for years. Either at Mei Spa, Lavender, or FuZu. Everything you said Gilligan is spot-on. I am 65 myself, and BB is the only way to really get off.Off and on for a year have had her. No negotiations and she does everything I ask. Pop BBBJCIM. Prostrate massage with manual and oral support. Day until she has several orgasms. I think she likes being eaten. I recommend her but do not want to see her too busy. She was there tonight alone at 9 pm. I am old guy so she is younger. Very active and sexy.

MongerLuv69
11-11-22, 00:35
Out of way on second story. Nico was alone tonight. About 40 with nice tits and cute. Very nice trying to talk me to stay. Seems worth a try. No posts up here about the place. Anyone been there?

DesertSailor
11-11-22, 00:59
OnnSpeedway next to Chicago Bar. South side.I met Cici ("blond") and Angela (older one with bigger tits) tonight and chose Angela. She provided covered BJ and FS for donation of a Benjamin plus the house which 60 for 60 minutes. They don't do BB. I tried for BB because covered just doesn't hit the spot. So next time I said I will take a HJ which she says is only 60! About 5 years ago AA used to be the hot place. Now it is relatively deserted. Girls said only 5 customers today. They seemed to be eclipsed by Sun. Pricing much better than many other places in Town. I will repeat.

LoneWolf455
11-11-22, 01:45
I heartily concur with this report. She says she will be back in December.Hello my fellow monger, You see I was right about that Colombian lady.

MongerLuv69
11-11-22, 02:12
Out of way on second story. Nico was alone tonight. About 40 with nice tits and cute. Very nice trying to talk me to stay. Seems worth a try. No posts up here about the place. Anyone been there?Spellcheck error.

LikeSushiWushi
11-11-22, 09:51
I met Cici ("blond") and Angela (older one with bigger tits) tonight and chose Angela. She provided covered BJ and FS for donation of a Benjamin plus the house which 60 for 60 minutes. They don't do BB. I tried for BB because covered just doesn't hit the spot. So next time I said I will take a HJ which she says is only 60! About 5 years ago AA used to be the hot place. Now it is relatively deserted. Girls said only 5 customers today. They seemed to be eclipsed by Sun. Pricing much better than many other places in Town. I will repeat.Seems like a small reason but I stopped going when they put that fence up and parking is to tight there.

MikeinTucson
11-11-22, 12:08

https://tucson.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/full-body-massage-more-stress-/099127977323Did you ever partake, or has anyone else?

TechNesto
11-11-22, 18:15
I was checking Google Maps and could not find A Spa today. If you look at street view the it still shows them but clicking on it shows A Dog Pet Family. Did they get shut down. I will do a drive by and see.

TechNesto
11-12-22, 01:14
I was checking Google Maps and could not find A Spa today. If you look at street view the it still shows them but clicking on it shows A Dog Pet Family. Did they get shut down. I will do a drive by and see.So I drove by this afternoon and it seems to be the same A Spa. No A Dog Pet thing. Didn't have time to go in. Not sure why Google Maps does not show it but the Dog Pet thing. Weird.

AZPete
11-12-22, 08:14
I was checking Google Maps and could not find A Spa today. If you look at street view the it still shows them but clicking on it shows A Dog Pet Family. Did they get shut down. I will do a drive by and see.I shopped at that Fry's yesterday and A Spa is still open.

LimpDuckCutie
11-12-22, 08:27
Do the girls at 9 spa let you play with them or is it just a HJ only place.

Bozone
11-12-22, 08:57
Hello my fellow monger, You see I was right about that Colombian lady.You were correct indeed. Very attractive woman.

Gilligan46
11-12-22, 14:24
Do the girls at 9 spa let you play with them or is it just a HJ only place.I always put a c note on top of my clothes and ask to massage her. I always get daty and HJ. If the right girl, I might get a BJ.

Member #6247
11-12-22, 15:56
I went in expecting the usual crew and menu, which I have no complaints but as mention before, would love an expanded menu. Instead of Seven I met two new girls. Usually I hard pass because I don't want to haggle with new people but she was so petite and fucking hot the little head took over. Her perfect round ass and small tits combined with her age and definite spinner qualities are going to bring me back. Admittedly, I can't shake the sight of that ass and imagining it bouncing all over me. Doubt that will ever happen but a guy has got to dream. I left and the other one gave me a hug. I'm going to return for the other for sure. Bummed other mongers had a bad experience though. Hope that changes soon.

MongerLuv69
11-13-22, 00:36
She is all alone there. No susan or Cici or Yuyu. Going do the deed with her again Tuesday. So easy. Pay and get naked. She comes in and gets naked and drops to her knees BBBJ. Stop her and DAY for a few orgasms. Her pussy squeezes my finger. Back to cim. A little more pussy eating. If hard enough FS. Otherwise BJCim two. Fun was had by both of us. She speaks almost no English but does anything I sign to her with GFE feeling. She is still my most reliable and best in all of Tucson. Have tried others but have been satisfied with her for two years.
Fee .6 hr plus $8 oral and $10 for full service. A few times she even let me in no condom in the heat of things. I think she really gets turned on especially when she moans in DAY orgasms.

AZPete
11-13-22, 12:13
I saw Mimi again yesterday. She gave me a great massage and was fun on the flip. I saw Bella in the hallway

DesertSailor
11-13-22, 13:17
Okay. Which one is better? Both are much older (65? And have enhanced nipples (not quite cigar stubs. Look stitched). I visit often and got Yuyu twice in last weeks as Anna "out of town" or was busy scolding someone on phone. I agree that they get right to the point. Yuyu sucked me BB slow and edging me for 45 then jumped bare back on my little pony until he popped. I get a boner just taking off my shorts. I enjoy their soft pussy lips while exploring them. I already reported having both at same time but I think that not satisfying as it distracts my attention instead of doubling my pleasure. I think Anna is prettier but that is relative.

DesertSailor
11-13-22, 13:33
I was there last Sunday and got Anna (a different Anna from Fuzu). I wanted a HJ but she said no as she goes to church. However after paying her and on way out I saw a guy in the vestibule by the front door waiting for me to leave. He seemed to not want to face me. That made me think he had an appointment and waiting for a "special" service. I used to see Amy here and get a HJ while playing with her tities. I even tried to stroke her pussey but she always backed away. I now saw her at a legit spa ((I will not say name. Not even on pm). So; anyone have better experience here? Anna said providers alternate during the week.

Butlik369
11-13-22, 13:43
Okay. Which one is better? Both are much older (65? And have enhanced nipples (not quite cigar stubs. Look stitched). I visit often and got Yuyu twice in last weeks as Anna "out of town" or was busy scolding someone on phone. I agree that they get right to the point. Yuyu sucked me BB slow and edging me for 45 then jumped bare back on my little pony until he popped. I get a boner just taking off my shorts. I enjoy their soft pussy lips while exploring them. I already reported having both at same time but I think that not satisfying as it distracts my attention instead of doubling my pleasure. I think Anna is prettier but that is relative.I agree with you that when you have them both it is a distraction. Your daty with one while the other is BBBJCIM at same time. I try to have the older one 1st and have her BBBJ me play with eraser nips and send her out, and then Anna comes in, off comes the dress and it's everything, soft kitty, BBBJCIM daty FS so warm. For 65 years old she Rocks this Old guys World. Totally satisfied. When both 80 each and if just Anna 1. 40 for as long as it takes, never a house fee, hug, kiss, bottle of water, and off I go. I have been to the place down the street at Ryui or something like that and had the old mamsan, she gives a great table wash and is totally hands on. Sometimes never make it to the room because we have more fun on table shower, leave completely drained. And on a side bar, try you Spa on Broadway and see Maggie, the owner, table shower is great, she's older, big breasts all natural, BBBJCIM no kissing but pretty much everything else. She told meshe has a girlfriend at a spa in Mesa that does FS GFE bbbjcimws table shower and is really pretty, but kinda on the high side. Somewhere between 2. And 3. But as many pops as you can mustard up!

FunTimes6
11-13-22, 13:56
I met Cici ("blond") and Angela (older one with bigger tits) tonight and chose Angela. She provided covered BJ and FS for donation of a Benjamin plus the house which 60 for 60 minutes. They don't do BB. I tried for BB because covered just doesn't hit the spot. So next time I said I will take a HJ which she says is only 60! About 5 years ago AA used to be the hot place. Now it is relatively deserted. Girls said only 5 customers today. They seemed to be eclipsed by Sun. Pricing much better than many other places in Town. I will repeat.Speaking about Angela, how big are her tits?

FunTimes6
11-13-22, 14:03
I met Cici ("blond") and Angela (older one with bigger tits) tonight and chose Angela. She provided covered BJ and FS for donation of a Benjamin plus the house which 60 for 60 minutes. They don't do BB. I tried for BB because covered just doesn't hit the spot. So next time I said I will take a HJ which she says is only 60! About 5 years ago AA used to be the hot place. Now it is relatively deserted. Girls said only 5 customers today. They seemed to be eclipsed by Sun. Pricing much better than many other places in Town. I will repeat.How big are Angela's tits?

MongerLuv69
11-13-22, 14:11
Okay. Which one is better? Both are much older (65? And have enhanced nipples (not quite cigar stubs. Look stitched). I visit often and got Yuyu twice in last weeks as Anna "out of town" or was busy scolding someone on phone. I agree that they get right to the point. Yuyu sucked me BB slow and edging me for 45 then jumped bare back on my little pony until he popped. I get a boner just taking off my shorts. I enjoy their soft pussy lips while exploring them. I already reported having both at same time but I think that not satisfying as it distracts my attention instead of doubling my pleasure. I think Anna is prettier but that is relative.I agree and get hard thinking of her. Going over Tuesday. She is no hassles and always does what I ask.

DesertSailor
11-13-22, 18:17
I agree and get hard thinking of her. Going over Tuesday. She is no hassles and always does what I ask.Saw Yuyu just now. She said Anna comes back next month. She barely speaks any English. She pulled my cock with her lips for 40 minutes but rode the pony for 10 minutes. House plus 1. 2.

Uncivil
11-14-22, 00:29
Just for reference, who was the Flower Dress woman at Fuzu? I saw her once and had a good time. I'll see her again.

DesertSailor
11-14-22, 01:19
Speaking about Angela, how big are her tits?Bigger is a relative term. Her tities we size of an average man's closed fist. However they were enhanced as were her nipples. I did not see Covid tities. But they smaller. Angela said that Cici does not like to do 60 minutes sessions. By the way there were around 3 dedicated parking spots and open space for more. But enough space if only 2 providers running the show.

JohnAng123
11-14-22, 12:10
Anyone knows whats the lineup at Sun now? I saw AZPete mentioned Bella, is this the same Bella with the hype a few mths ago during around August period?

Butlik369
11-14-22, 12:24
Just for reference, who was the Flower Dress woman at Fuzu? I saw her once and had a good time. I'll see her again.If the dress your referring to looks like a old couch out of the 50's then that's Anna!

Arizona Junkie
11-14-22, 14:14
Hey FYI for all the Luby lovers out there, she is at Peoria Spa in Glendale through November, won't be back to Tucson (Sun) until March.

WeedHead13
11-14-22, 17:03
Want to see if it was true that the famous mindy did move so want to a spa on 22nd and Harrison and to my surprise she a Sotho door.

I asked for a body show and she did amazing at good washing of drank and beans. When back to room and she did a great job on the.

Massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and to her a BBBJ and behold she want right for it she took her time and got one of the best.

BBBJ I gotten of any massage place when it was time to pop she took it in the mouth and that was surprisingly she did spit it out but room.

Sink in it room 40 for 30 min and $20 for BBBJWCIM all in all good time she will be there for 10 days then she will leave don't miss out gentle men.

Be safe out there and have fun!!

Uncivil
11-14-22, 18:22
If the dress your referring to looks like a old couch out of the 50's then that's Anna!That's her. Yeah, she's older, but it isn't as if she's hideous or something. She had a great attitude with me, and I really enjoyed the sex. Her pussy was a wonderful anatomical fit for me.

DesertSailor
11-14-22, 20:53
Want to see if it was true that the famous mindy did move so want to a spa on 22nd and Harrison and to my surprise she a Sotho door.

I asked for a body show and she did amazing at good washing of drank and beans. When back to room and she did a great job on the.

Massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and to her a BBBJ and behold she want right for it she took her time and got one of the best.

BBBJ I gotten of any massage place when it was time to pop she took it in the mouth and that was surprisingly she did spit it out but room.

Sink in it room 40 for 30 min and $20 for BBBJWCIM all in all good time she will be there for 10 days then she will leave don't miss out gentle men.

Be safe out there and have fun!!Is that contribution twenty ($20) or two hundred ($200)?

On Thin Ice
11-14-22, 23:07
Is that contribution twenty ($20) or two hundred ($200)?I believe he meant to write $. 20. Or, if we might speak English, $120.

On Thin Ice
11-14-22, 23:10
Do the girls at 9 spa let you play with them or is it just a HJ only place.I almost always play to my heart's content, for 45 or 50 minutes of the hour.

On Thin Ice
11-14-22, 23:12
I went in expecting the usual crew and menu, which I have no complaints but as mention before, would love an expanded menu. Instead of Seven I met two new girls. Usually I hard pass because I don't want to haggle with new people but she was so petite and fucking hot the little head took over. Her perfect round ass and small tits combined with her age and definite spinner qualities are going to bring me back. Admittedly, I can't shake the sight of that ass and imagining it bouncing all over me. Doubt that will ever happen but a guy has got to dream. I left and the other one gave me a hug. I'm going to return for the other for sure. Bummed other mongers had a bad experience though. Hope that changes soon.Did you catch the name of the woman you saw? I'm asking because I think you and I share similar tastes. And would you care to share the donation, and was it for the half or the hour? Thanks!

Butlik369
11-15-22, 00:41
That's her. Yeah, she's older, but it isn't as if she's hideous or something. She had a great attitude with me, and I really enjoyed the sex. Her pussy was a wonderful anatomical fit for me.For me she is perfect. Does everything I need and never a nego. Why would you want to see a streetwalker when you can have her clean and willing to do everything? I don't get it? The key to see I ng Anna, is see her around 8:30 am first of the day, she's out of the shower fresh and ready to eat.

HoloVit
11-15-22, 12:04
Anyone knows whats the lineup at Sun now? I saw AZPete mentioned Bella, is this the same Bella with the hype a few mths ago during around August period?Yep. Saw her yesterday. Just as fun as always.

Coco13
11-15-22, 14:30
Do the girls at 9 spa let you play with them or is it just a HJ only place.Last time I was there was allowed to touch everywhere along with the HJ.

WeedHead13
11-15-22, 18:50
Is that contribution twenty ($20) or two hundred ($200)?40 for house fee 120 for fully nube BBBjWCIM.

MongerLuv69
11-16-22, 02:59
For me she is perfect. Does everything I need and never a nego. Why would you want to see a streetwalker when you can have her clean and willing to do everything? I don't get it? The key to see I ng Anna, is see her around 8:30 am first of the day, she's out of the shower fresh and ready to eat.She just got there after drive from LA. She had her teeth fixed. Same as alway she stripped and dropped to her knees. BBBJ. Dining at the why. FS. Hr. 6 plus $10.

A good time was had. She had several orgasms. I did not see Anna or anyone else there.

IndyJon
11-16-22, 21:49
I see her advertising again so I thought I would give my experience (or lack of one). I was in Tucson from Phoenix for a weekend back in June and decided to book her for an outcall massage at my hotel. I got everything setup with her and then when the time came for the appointment she no-called / no-showed on me. I was even understanding asking if she wanted to reschedule but still no reply.

Evan8571
11-17-22, 02:14
I see her advertising again so I thought I would give my experience (or lack of one). I was in Tucson from Phoenix for a weekend back in June and decided to book her for an outcall massage at my hotel. I got everything setup with her and then when the time came for the appointment she no-called / no-showed on me. I was even understanding asking if she wanted to reschedule but still no reply.I think you dodged a bullet. I saw her several years ago. Attractive enough, but not a happy girl. I never went back.

There's plenty of providers who are pleasant or at least act that way. I'd happily make a couple recommendations. PM me.

Hondo4923
11-17-22, 15:25
I thought I read a post that said good times could be had at Jasmine. I haven't visited since Amy left. She always finished with at least a HJ.

I've seen there ads on STG that suggest more than just a massage. Maybe other girls, not Anna, provide better service.

Anyone care to post on their experiences?

I was there last Sunday and got Anna (a different Anna from Fuzu). I wanted a HJ but she said no as she goes to church. However after paying her and on way out I saw a guy in the vestibule by the front door waiting for me to leave. He seemed to not want to face me. That made me think he had an appointment and waiting for a "special" service. I used to see Amy here and get a HJ while playing with her tities. I even tried to stroke her pussey but she always backed away. I now saw her at a legit spa ((I will not say name. Not even on pm). So; anyone have better experience here? Anna said providers alternate during the week.

Member #6247
11-17-22, 22:34
I decided to return to M Spa and got one of the two new ones again. This one was similarly petite. The small frame had a big, confident and domineering personality. You knew she was in charge. After she led me in the room she turned and walked away and I saw the most perfect round ass and hips on a little body I had ever seen. Maybe not ever, but in person. [Deleted by Admin] With that running through my head it didn't take long to pop. Her tits were small and perfect shaped. If I wasn't twice her age I would fool myself into thinking I had a chance. She was also nice, complimented my body (which isn't nice) and the rod (which is average). Seems like there was an attitude reversal having seen both the new ones. I'll definitely be back again, and again.

TucsonMonger
11-17-22, 22:48
I decided to return to M Spa and got one of the two new ones again. This one was similarly petite. The small frame had a big, confident and domineering personality. You knew she was in charge. After she led me in the room she turned and walked away and I saw the most perfect round ass and hips on a little body I had ever seen. Maybe not ever, but in person. They were as firm as a 16 year old. With that running through my head it didn't take long to pop. Her tits were small and perfect shaped. If I wasn't twice her age I would fool myself into thinking I had a chance. She was also nice, complimented my body (which isn't nice) and the rod (which is average). Seems like there was an attitude reversal having seen both the new ones. I'll definitely be back again, and again.Does this one have a name?

Ternymph
11-18-22, 11:33
Does this one have a name?I believe he is referring to Lisa. She isn't the cutest but she has a rocking tiny body. She doesn't allow much pregame touching and she is an aggressive Negotiator. I have thought about returning to see that perfect little butt, however I seem to get past the price of admission and the aggressive nature. Search her name and you will see other comments to the same affect.

TucsonMonger
11-18-22, 16:16
I believe he is referring to Lisa. She isn't the cutest but she has a rocking tiny body. She doesn't allow much pregame touching and she is an aggressive Negotiator. I have thought about returning to see that perfect little butt, however I seem to get past the price of admission and the aggressive nature. Search her name and you will see other comments to the same affect.Does she suck a dick and / or bang?

ChicaLovr22
11-19-22, 20:30
Just visited Lilli spa, got older short lady with man made tits but no body. Massage was more like a soft rub with oil and not worth. She did some teasing she I caress her legs, after couple of minutes she asked to flip. She gestured HJ I gesture FK. She said no then I said BJ and she said no, the she said HJ I said naked I give $40 she said naked and touch $100. I said nope! She said $40 no touch. Ok I just needed to release so she did the dead, got dress a water paid 40 and out he door.

Will no return to this place that was first and last.

Member #6247
11-19-22, 20:41
Yes, Lisa. My bad. Dunno about all the extras yet though.

StarGazer7
11-20-22, 16:22
Yes, Lisa. My bad. Dunno about all the extras yet though.White Knight Alert!

SlickZero
11-20-22, 19:36
So are you guys getting FS at M SPA or what? Lots of vague discussion going on here.

Anduin
11-20-22, 22:08
So are you guys getting FS at M SPA or what? Lots of vague discussion going on here.I was going to ask the same thing. Has anyone actually fucked Lisa? If so, what was the damage? The last few posts haven't said anything definitive.

PoopSnicker
11-21-22, 10:59
I was going to ask the same thing. Has anyone actually fucked Lisa? If so, what was the damage? The last few posts haven't said anything definitive.No, they aint fucking.

HoloVit
11-21-22, 11:17
Anyone knows whats the lineup at Sun now? I saw AZPete mentioned Bella, is this the same Bella with the hype a few mths ago during around August period?Yep, same one.

Iceberg1250
11-21-22, 16:24
Went to Sun this morning wanted Bella but got mimi.

She told me that she was as good as Bella, I beg to differ she took me into the room and I got 30 minutes.

She wasn't wearing any panties so I thought that her pussy was available.

Not so much not much teasing On the flip I wanted to do 69, but wanted 160.

I told her no way gave her 140. Was reluctant to do that she is very pretty.

But in my case way overpriced when she was done she left me naked on the table.

And never came back! Bella came in and sat on the table and kissed me and told me that she missed me.

The 10 minutes I spent with Bella was the highlight of my visit she told me.

That on the 30th she'll be leaving and coming back January 1st.

Can't wait.

ChicaLovr22
11-21-22, 16:26

She told me that she was as good as Bella, I beg to differ she took me into the room and I got 30 minutes.

And never came back! Bella came in and sat on the table and kissed me and told me that she missed me.

Can't wait.Can remember Bella! What does she look like?

On Thin Ice
11-21-22, 22:28
I had a wonderful visit recently with Tina at 9 Spa. (I have seen her at least 15 times as she comes and goes over the last two years.) It's like playing around with an old friend. She's great. Just this evening I saw Lisa at M Spa. As reported, she is quite lovely. Slender, great body, probably about 30 years of age. FS was indeed offered, at a prohibitive price. I settled for a handshake at. 6 after considerable negotiation. Unfortunately, she refused my repeated requests to slow down. That said, she is indeed quite pretty to my eyes, but I won't repeat.

Iceberg1250
11-22-22, 09:23
Can remember Bella! What does she look like?She is gorgeous.

KChing
11-22-22, 10:57
Got to see Mimi at sun on Friday evening. Had a great time! She loves getting eaten and I gorged myself. Then hopped on for some mish. Also a good cub (I prefer bare but it is what it is). Also some really good BLS. She leaves end of December. Get her while she's hot.

Anduin
11-22-22, 11:37
I had a wonderful visit recently with Tina at 9 Spa. (I have seen her at least 15 times as she comes and goes over the last two years.) It's like playing around with an old friend. She's great. Just this evening I saw Lisa at M Spa. As reported, she is quite lovely. Slender, great body, probably about 30 years of age. FS was indeed offered, at a prohibitive price. I settled for a handshake at. 6 after considerable negotiation. Unfortunately, she refused my repeated requests to slow down. That said, she is indeed quite pretty to my eyes, but I won't repeat.Girls not slowing down when asked, is a deal breaker for me. This Lisa chick seems like a real character. I was tempted to go see that body, but I'm not paying exorbitant prices for FS. When will these girls learn that they'll make more money in the long run by sticking to the market rate. That GPS is a real epidemic nowadays. Oh well, her loss.

HoloVit
11-22-22, 13:04
I won't repeat with her either. Really cute but.

I paid for an hour. Part way into it she really starts rushing things. I thought maybe she is going for 2 pops or something. Nope, just trying to get me out the door, promising next time she'd go longer. Yeah, like that has ever worked. I had an appt, had to wait 20 minutes, paid for an hour, got 30 minutes. Won't repeat with her.

Can't wait.

Donegal1
11-22-22, 13:34
I won't repeat with her either. Really cute but.

I paid for an hour. Part way into it she really starts rushing things. I thought maybe she is going for 2 pops or something. Nope, just trying to get me out the door, promising next time she'd go longer. Yeah, like that has ever worked. I had an appt, had to wait 20 minutes, paid for an hour, got 30 minutes. Won't repeat with her.Just left Bella this am. By far the best ever. She has a hot body. Nice tits. Tight and uses her muscles to grip your tool. Kisses. Rubs those titties all over you. Licks you balls. Just awesome. May have to see her agai. Next week.

Gilligan46
11-23-22, 02:48
Just left Bella this am. By far the best ever. She has a hot body. Nice tits. Tight and uses her muscles to grip your tool. Kisses. Rubs those titties all over you. Licks you balls. Just awesome. May have to see her agai. Next week.It is nice to have these reports. So I would see Bella again too. But now I know to stay away from Mimi. I hope they read this site and learn a lesson. If I draw Mimi, I will ask for Bella and let her know why. No reason to put up with her bs.

Sparky550
11-23-22, 12:44
I'm planning on making a trip to Sun to see Bella, can anyone comment on her current rates? I mostly go to m spa but with how overpriced the new girls are and how aggressively they negotiated, I'm willing to travel a little bit further for well priced fun. Thanks.

AZPete
11-23-22, 15:05
I just saw Mimi at Sun this morning. I enjoyed the session and got a great massage. On the flip enthusiastic BLS with CBJ from her and she offered 69 and was responsive. She finished me in cowgirl.

I wasn't shorted on time at all. I would repeat.

FunTimes6
11-23-22, 15:11
I've seen Mindy at lavender and gotten Prostate Massage but I don't recall if FS was avail. Who can you think of that will provide both in a session?

Curious520
11-23-22, 17:29

Can't wait.Bella is only back for a few weeks? That kind of sucks.

Gilligan46
11-23-22, 20:00
I just saw Mimi at Sun this morning. I enjoyed the session and got a great massage. On the flip enthusiastic BLS with CBJ from her and she offered 69 and was responsive. She finished me in cowgirl.

I wasn't shorted on time at all. I would repeat.Maybe she reads our comments and learned a lesson.

Gilligan46
11-23-22, 20:01
I've seen Mindy at lavender and gotten Prostate Massage but I don't recall if FS was avail. Who can you think of that will provide both in a session?Fuzu, Six star, Sapphire.

Butlik369
11-24-22, 19:39
Fuzu, Six star, Sapphire.I'd say that at Fuzu Anna or Cici do pretty much everything. With Anna, I've brought a few toys with me. I've had a slim Jim vibrator in her butt, a big thick vibrator in her kitty and a clit stimulator on the spot and had her shaking and after she was exhausted she gave me the best BBBJCIMWS. I've gone 90 minutes with her for 1. 60. Seemed like she didn't want me to leave. The next time I went there the other older lady must have talked to Anna because she really wanted me to do her, she kept using her hand and tongue in cheek indicating B. J. For sure, but I go with Anna. I always go about 8:30 am, first of the day, before she has twenty dicks in her. All in all, I don't understand why any of you fellow mongerers would take a chance with streetwalker or escort who's messed up on drugs when these Asian ladies are providing the whole enchalada. Anna and Cici take instruction very well. If you can point they ill get the job done. If your clean, out of the shower, your time will be rewarded Ten Fold!

SlickZero
11-25-22, 18:19
I'd say that at Fuzu Anna or Cici do pretty much everything. With Anna, I've brought a few toys with me. I've had a slim Jim vibrator in her butt, a big thick vibrator in her kitty and a clit stimulator on the spot and had her shaking and after she was exhausted she gave me the best BBBJCIMWS. I've gone 90 minutes with her for 1. 60. Seemed like she didn't want me to leave. The next time I went there the other older lady must have talked to Anna because she really wanted me to do her, she kept using her hand and tongue in cheek indicating B. J. For sure, but I go with Anna. I always go about 8:30 am, first of the day, before she has twenty dicks in her. All in all, I don't understand why any of you fellow mongerers would take a chance with streetwalker or escort who's messed up on drugs when these Asian ladies are providing the whole enchalada. Anna and Cici take instruction very well. If you can point they ill get the job done. If your clean, out of the shower, your time will be rewarded Ten Fold!How old are they? Last comment I read about Fuzu said the "younger one" was 65. That is pretty much a no from me.

Butlik369
11-25-22, 21:57
How old are they? Last comment I read about Fuzu said the "younger one" was 65. That is pretty much a no from me.It's all good. That's what makes the world go round. Like the saying goes, more 4 me!

Anduin
11-26-22, 10:34
I figured I would stop in to see Bella yesterday since she was one of my standouts from the last time she was here. She was just as nice & playful as I remember. She gave a fairly decent, albeit short massage, before she started reaching underneath for the boys. Of course I opted for FS at the standard rate. Once undressed, she started an impromptu rimjob & lots of ball sucking which felt fantastic. I ended up just pounding her in mish without changing positions once, because her kitty felt super tight.

All in all, it was a nice visit, except for the one downside of visiting Sun. It's just too damn busy nowadays. Now granted it was essentially a holiday & there's currently a top performer available, I get all of that, but the foot traffic there is starting to rival that of the little druggie place next door. There were no less than 4 interruptions during my half hour session, which is just absurd. The other girl was in the back room getting pounded so Bella was the one who had to keep leaving to answer the door, which seemed like once every five minutes. Even she seemed surprised by the amount of people.

She apologized for this multiple times, but it's still slightly frustrating to be in the middle of getting sucked off & the girl has to stop, get dressed, & run to the door. It just kills the mood & is the main reason I don't visit as often now. And to make matters worse, a few of you guys apparently like to have full fledged conversations at the door for some reason. There's nothing to talk about. If she says she's busy, that means come back later. If you want to tell the girls your life story, you can save that for your session. If you happen to be one of the poor chaps who thinks these girls care about anything other than your wallet, then I have a bridge to sell you.

The funny thing is as I was getting dressed to leave, Bella literally sat on the bed & told me verbatim that her pussy is tired. Not just from me either, just overall. It was early afternoon at that point, not even that late. Now I know I participated as well, but still, you guys are wearing these girls out. Let her little pussy rest.

PoopSnicker
11-26-22, 22:27
I figured I would stop in to see Bella yesterday since she was one of my standouts from the last time she was here. She was just as nice & playful as I remember. She gave a fairly decent, albeit short massage, before she started reaching underneath for the boys. Of course I opted for FS at the standard rate. Once undressed, she started an impromptu rimjob & lots of ball sucking which felt fantastic. I ended up just pounding her in mish without changing positions once, because her kitty felt super tight.

All in all, it was a nice visit, except for the one downside of visiting Sun. It's just too damn busy nowadays. Now granted it was essentially a holiday & there's currently a top performer available, I get all of that, but the foot traffic there is starting to rival that of the little druggie place next door. There were no less than 4 interruptions during my half hour session, which is just absurd. The other girl was in the back room getting pounded so Bella was the one who had to keep leaving to answer the door, which seemed like once every five minutes. Even she seemed surprised by the amount of people.

She apologized for this multiple times, but it's still slightly frustrating to be in the middle of getting sucked off & the girl has to stop, get dressed, & run to the door. It just kills the mood & is the main reason I don't visit as often now. And to make matters worse, a few of you guys apparently like to have full fledged conversations at the door for some reason. There's nothing to talk about. If she says she's busy, that means come back later. If you want to tell the girls your life story, you can save that for your session. If you happen to be one of the poor chaps who thinks these girls care about anything other than your wallet, then I have a bridge to sell you.

The funny thing is as I was getting dressed to leave, Bella literally sat on the bed & told me verbatim that her pussy is tired. Not just from me either, just overall. It was early afternoon at that point, not even that late. Now I know I participated as well, but still, you guys are wearing these girls out. Let her little pussy rest.Agreed! Quit fucking her little pussy.

DkPersonal
11-27-22, 22:39
If you happen to be one of the poor chaps who thinks these girls care about anything other than your wallet, then I have a bridge to sell you.
But they really love me! They tell me they love me long time.

DesertSailor
11-29-22, 10:34
I visited with Nicole, a cute chubby Chinese lass. For $. 6 plus house she gave me a fully clothed HE. Not to my complete liking but English was good and place was clean. She did let me roam her smooth kitty at no extra charge. She verbally recited the rest of her menu which was extensive. I will return for the BBBJ and the DATY. She said orgasms drain away her energy. So while she enjoys them, they reduce her ability to sustain her cash flow. She has a nice personality and we chatted openly about the "industry ". Even though there was a remote mamasan, she was not rushing me out the door or off the table. I would repeat to try other menus items.

LoneWolf455
11-29-22, 12:57
Latina lady is back, saw her last night, pleasurable as always. FS and sent me home with a big smile.

Anaxgrypos
11-29-22, 20:22
Been to few places around town, very new to scene. I've notice yall ask about line ups, but I've never seen more then one girl, so how do you go about seeing a line up?

On Thin Ice
11-29-22, 21:54
Been to few places around town, very new to scene. I've notice yall ask about line ups, but I've never seen more then one girl, so how do you go about seeing a line up?But in many shops, they will offer others if you ask "other girls?" They don't want you to leave empty-handed. Almost all shops have two or even up to four girls working at any given moment, although they may be indisposed when you arrive.

Gilligan46
11-29-22, 22:51
I took some advice on the site a saw Susan at Fuzu. I am an old fart, so a 50 or 60 year old is a baby to me. Susan has a nice natural body. Nice nipples and ample breasts. And a tight cookie. Very clean. So for a tip of 120 I got everything I wanted except bare back. That was a bit disappointing. Buy otherwise she is very accommodating with a nice personality. The massage was good too.

Anaxgrypos
11-30-22, 09:35
Anyone know if there is anything going in Sahuarita or Gv.

NotPhat
11-30-22, 10:54
Anyone know if there is anything going in Sahuarita or Gv.Many.

Keep your eye open for the older Indigenous lady across from the Temple.

CingCong1
11-30-22, 12:54
Question, does anyone know is Rose from AA is back, or somewhere else in town? Likewise, does anyone know Katie's whereabouts nowadays! Thanks a bunch if you do and can share.

Butlik369
11-30-22, 15:54
I took some advice on the site a saw Susan at Fuzu. I am an old fart, so a 50 or 60 year old is a baby to me. Susan has a nice natural body. Nice nipples and ample breasts. And a tight cookie. Very clean. So for a tip of 120 I got everything I wanted except bare back. That was a bit disappointing. Buy otherwise she is very accommodating with a nice personality. The massage was good too.It's always a good time there. Always accommodating and get everything I need. Too bad they don't have a table shower, it would be fun to have her naked on top of me slipping and sliding around. I went to the other place north of here where they have a table shower, got the old mamasan and off came her clothes and washed me from head to toe using her body as a wash cloth. Got a soapy h. J in beginning then got all washed up and then a BBBJCIM, left completely drained. Never went to massage room, took care of business on the shower table. Really a fun time. I split my time between fuzu and the place at stone and ft. Lowell.

CingCong1
11-30-22, 18:00
It's always a good time there. Always accommodating and get everything I need. Too bad they don't have a table shower, it would be fun to have her naked on top of me slipping and sliding around. I went to the other place north of here where they have a table shower, got the old mamasan and off came her clothes and washed me from head to toe using her body as a wash cloth. Got a soapy h. J in beginning then got all washed up and then a BBBJCIM, left completely drained. Never went to massage room, took care of business on the shower table. Really a fun time. I split my time between fuzu and the place at stone and ft. Lowell.Nice report, I'm assuming you are referring to RuYi with the table shower? Been a bit since I've been in there, do you recall who you saw? Last time I was there was about 6 months ago and never made it to the shower. Did you stay for 30 or the hour and if inclined, what was you tip for the service.

HandyLovr
11-30-22, 18:49
Nice report, I'm assuming you are referring to RuYi with the table shower? Been a bit since I've been in there, do you recall who you saw? Last time I was there was about 6 months ago and never made it to the shower. Did you stay for 30 or the hour and if inclined, what was you tip for the service.Interested as well Thanks for the info.

Butlik369
11-30-22, 19:20
Nice report, I'm assuming you are referring to RuYi with the table shower? Been a bit since I've been in there, do you recall who you saw? Last time I was there was about 6 months ago and never made it to the shower. Did you stay for 30 or the hour and if inclined, what was you tip for the service.At Ruyi, it's kinda high, 60 for the hour plus 120 for services rendered. At Fuzu, they never charge me a house fee, I've paid anywhere from. 80 to 1. 20.

If I get 2 pops I give the 1. 20,most of the time with one pop I give 1. 00,they have never complained. There is a Susan and Cici there. Too the best of me, I couldn't tell who is who, their English is no good, I go with the short one with flower dress and eraser nips. At Ruyi, I go with the older mamasan. Not beautiful but not ugly either. She is very accommodating.

Tea Tiime
11-30-22, 19:36
Is there a discord or chat room to talk quickly.Discord might be to new age for the avg demographic here but I'd be happily proven wrong.

Anaxgrypos
11-30-22, 20:27
Many.

Keep your eye open for the older Indigenous lady across from the Temple.What temple.

Anaxgrypos
11-30-22, 20:34
I recently visited here, rub was great. Opted FS was decent, did most the work. Anna was the name I was given. Good looking, great rack, tight.

MongerLuv69
11-30-22, 20:59
Interested as well Thanks for the info.Visited today. Shirley showed me table shower. Asked if mama San available. She said yes. It is her. She is about thirty something and hot. Definitely try her out. What was damage for session.

Anaxgrypos
11-30-22, 22:02
Where is the place to be late nights?

Ikkyu Sojunn
12-01-22, 00:42
Amanda started today. Thick Chinese w / big tits. Very flirty and affectionate. Great time.

TStrong520
12-01-22, 00:53
Amanda started today. Thick Chinese w / big tits. Very flirty and affectionate. Great time.How big we talking?

RxStudent44
12-01-22, 01:22
It's always a good time there. Always accommodating and get everything I need. Too bad they don't have a table shower, it would be fun to have her naked on top of me slipping and sliding around. I went to the other place north of here where they have a table shower, got the old mamasan and off came her clothes and washed me from head to toe using her body as a wash cloth. Got a soapy h. J in beginning then got all washed up and then a BBBJCIM, left completely drained. Never went to massage room, took care of business on the shower table. Really a fun time. I split my time between fuzu and the place at stone and ft. Lowell.Wait Fuzu has a table shower I have not had them hop up but I never asked but I have gotten one there.

Rickyrad
12-01-22, 05:11
Looking for thicker females, Latinas maybe. Anyone know of a parlor in Tucson to find any?

Anduin
12-01-22, 09:48
Amanda started today. Thick Chinese w / big tits. Very flirty and affectionate. Great time.Does she have a big ass?

Uncivil
12-01-22, 11:07
Wait Fuzu has a table shower I have not had them hop up but I never asked but I have gotten one there.Hop up? I'd love that. In my entire AMP career I've never had that happen, unfortunately. Way back in the Tui Na days I had Jennifer give me a HJ in there once. That's it. I always wanted fun in the table shower it's just never happened for me.

DesertSailor
12-01-22, 11:14
Many.

Keep your eye open for the older Indigenous lady across from the Temple.Is this a joke? The Temple is the Mormon Church! There are no private buildings nearby; just fast food places or gas stations and public facilities. I would love to partake in something close to home. I bike ride in the area.

Nebaz1
12-01-22, 12:49
Anybody stop by rain Lately? Their ads have had some pictures that are pretty detailed really trying to catch your attention just curious if things have changed?

MongerLuv69
12-01-22, 12:57
Looking for thicker females, Latinas maybe. Anyone know of a parlor in Tucson to find any?Colombian speaks great English. About 35 and big tits. She is hot and will do anything. Rates about $6 for hour and 1. 4 plus or minus. She just returned this week.

TucsonMonger
12-01-22, 15:14
Where is the place to be late nights?They are all closed by 10 pm.

TucsonMonger
12-01-22, 15:17
It's always a good time there. Always accommodating and get everything I need. Too bad they don't have a table shower, it would be fun to have her naked on top of me slipping and sliding around. I went to the other place north of here where they have a table shower, got the old mamasan and off came her clothes and washed me from head to toe using her body as a wash cloth. Got a soapy h. J in beginning then got all washed up and then a BBBJCIM, left completely drained. Never went to massage room, took care of business on the shower table. Really a fun time. I split my time between fuzu and the place at stone and ft. Lowell.Do they have a legit table shower or is it one of those hard ass raised plastic tubs?

Chica Luv
12-01-22, 18:11
After I spending $. 2 on Rori, with nothing to show for it but blue-balls and lighter wallet, I headed over to AA massage. I drew Lilly. Not the youngest provider, but she had up for it in enthusiasm.

Paid the 30 minute house fee, set $ and a condom on the side table and disrobed. After an above average massage, she took her panties off, put on my protection and we were off to the races. She had the typical "Asian" Oh-Daddy-You-So-Strong script playing until I finished.

Although she wasn't the youngest AM worker available, she did get the job do. I would probably head over the Sun next time.

Curious520
12-01-22, 19:12
They are all closed by 10 pm.In August, the woman answering the door at Golden Spa on Campbell said they are open until 11.

DesertSailor
12-01-22, 19:34
Is this a joke? The Temple is the Mormon Church! There are no private buildings nearby; just fast food places or gas stations and public facilities. I would love to partake in something close to home. I bike ride in the area.I just remembered there are several other Mormon church facilities in Sahuarita. The other 2 are more remote temple / churches. Please have a look at my PM that I sent you.

ItsToBig
12-01-22, 21:18
I went yesterday, and had Linda the flowery dress gal. She gave a fair massage, but not much pre flip action. I asked for BBFS, but to no avail. She wore a mask half the time. She was an adequate fuck, leading with reverse cowgirl, and later the mish. Men my age (over 60) IMHO have a hard time finishing the mission with a raincoat. I finished the job myself while sucked my tit. YMMV with her. The last time I was there I had YuYu with complete BBFS! Oh, and the table shower is in the bathroom.

My Shaft
12-01-22, 21:47
Where did you go Nancy?

ChicaLovr22
12-01-22, 22:26
Took a drive to Sun today. Saw Elaine there, it has been a while since I ha seen her so it was a great surprise. She hugged and played with my dick while saying guess who's is back. Our all time favorite CICI! She was coming back from smoking and saw me, she said wait so she could clean up and came up for a hug and kiss. Elaine said do you want CICI, Me or new girl. So I figured what the fuck let's try new girl.

Her name is Amanda. She is from LA go figure! She is cute and has a very natural body no enhancement, it is soft and curvy. She has long black hair that fits her perfect. We did the half hour, so she started with a medium massage all over my back which it felt really good. She offered to walk on me but I decline. She did some teasing while I was on my stomach. Rubbing the boys her and there from time to time, that kept my attention at a high stand. She had me flip after like 15 to 20 minutes. Right away she disrobe and showed her beautiful and natural tits. Her skin is soft and her tits as perfect size and real. I sucked on them for a while. I them proceeded to lay her down on the table and did a DATY for about 10 minutes. She was wet kept on pushing my face in. I was rubbing the part between her pussy and her ass hard while leaking her pussy, that got her even more wet to the point she said I am coming. After couple of those she got up puts on the cover ans sucks my dick like it was no tomorrow. Finally I get her mish, I pounded her while rubbing her clit, she was more wet and said again I am coming that happened twice while she pulled me in with her legs. I turn her around and pounding her on the table, that is when I exploded inside her pussy. She was shaking when I pulled out, she got straight and pulled the cover off. Cleaned me up with a towel, water and a kiss.

Elaine asked how she was she? To which I said she was great. CICI was all over me saying I am next I want to see you, I told her next time it will be you. I got to tell you, I did not go to sun for a while due to the staff they had. I hate when girl there try to over price services or just don't deliver right. But now that CICI is back, Elaine is back and the new girl Amanda is there. Man I am going to have to take a visit very soon.

MongerLuv69
12-01-22, 22:50
They have ok looking table shower. Lucky is about 35 and kind of cute. Medium tits. English poor. Worth a try maybe. Smiled and pleasant. Only one there at 8 pm tonight.

TucsonMonger
12-02-22, 00:07
Where did you go Nancy?Which Nancy are you referring to?

Ikkyu Sojunn
12-02-22, 02:10
Does she have a big ass?Not big but very muscular. If you want a girl to treat you like her man, that's your girl.

My Shaft
12-02-22, 08:32
[QUOTE=TucsonMonger;6237840]Which Nancy are you

GuyInTucson
12-02-22, 09:36
Looking for thicker females, Latinas maybe. Anyone know of a parlor in Tucson to find any?Sarah at Sol.

Grube
12-02-22, 12:54
Been to several spots and all providers are older, which is fine BUT. Is any place known for having any providers in 20's-30's?

Oodles
12-02-22, 14:00
So Sarah is on the thicker side?

What is the definition of thick?

Is there cellulite dimples or a tight thick?

I'm o. Me side and don't want to waist a trip to east side to leave.

But I def want something other AM.

JayTSea
12-02-22, 14:55
Been to several spots and all providers are older, which is fine BUT. Is any place known for having any providers in 20's-30's?The girls there are in their 20 and 30's.

Sparky550
12-02-22, 15:45
Been to several spots and all providers are older, which is fine BUT. Is any place known for having any providers in 20's-30's?You can visit M spa, AZ Spa, and Sun for younger more attractive providers in my experience.

GarudaDarkblac
12-02-22, 16:48
Has anyone here ever had one of these girls give you her phone number without you asking for it? That just happened to me after seeing this girl for the second time, and she isn't overweight or look 40+ years old so talk about an ego boost. I consider myself a 6/10 so I'm not bragging but it has definitely been a new experience for me and left me feeling good and maybe a bit awkward as well. Has anyone been given a number and actually made use of it? I know this is something strippers have done in the past to coordinate with their regulars on when she will be working, but seeing as how this girl is leaving town soon and reconfirmed since the last time I saw her that we are both currently single, I don't think that's the case here.

Don't worry, I'm not going to try to marry her or anything.

KChing
12-02-22, 17:05
Colombian speaks great English. About 35 and big tits. She is hot and will do anything. Rates about $6 for hour and 1. 4 plus or minus. She just returned this week.Where can I find her?

KChing
12-02-22, 17:10
I recently visited here, rub was great. Opted FS was decent, did most the work. Anna was the name I was given. Good looking, great rack, tight.What's the damage there?

MongerLuv69
12-02-22, 20:14
Where can I find her?Hot Latina at Sol on Wilmot near Grant. Nice tits and cute. Almost GFE.

Anaxgrypos
12-02-22, 20:27
What's the damage there?It's the common 40 or 60 FS. 4.

On Thin Ice
12-02-22, 23:01
It's the common 40 or 60 FS. 4.These numbers.

HoloVit
12-03-22, 14:28
Hot Latina at Sol on Wilmot near Grant. Nice tits and cute. Almost GFE.Columbia is her name? Or where she's from? And if she's from there, what is her name?

Anaxgrypos
12-03-22, 15:43
These numbers.30 min 40.

1 hr 60.

FS 1. 40.

UltimateYearNa
12-03-22, 17:28
Saw her today sexy thick and friendly CBJ, cfs, 60 house + 1. 4.

DodgeBros
12-03-22, 19:42
Columbia is her name? Or where she's from? And if she's from there, what is her name?The answer to your questions are in a few previous posts. Just spend a few minutes and read back a page or two.

DesertSailor
12-03-22, 20:56
Has anyone here ever had one of these girls give you her phone number without you asking for it? That just happened to me after seeing this girl for the second time, and she isn't overweight or look 40+ years old so talk about an ego boost. I consider myself a 6/10 so I'm not bragging but it has definitely been a new experience for me and left me feeling good and maybe a bit awkward as well. Has anyone been given a number and actually made use of it? I know this is something strippers have done in the past to coordinate with their regulars on when she will be working, but seeing as how this girl is leaving town soon and reconfirmed since the last time I saw her that we are both currently single, I don't think that's the case here.

Don't worry, I'm not going to try to marry her or anything.Yes. The amazing Eva from AA aka Michelle at Sun aka Candy at Joy gave me her number. I lost contact with her after she went to Xanadu in Phx. She was wild about BBBJ and DATY. Even did the fire and ice. She loved oral and we arranged exotic fantasies it via chat. Also a different Eva (same delights) from Ruyi hooked me with WeChat long ago. This is even better. Since then I am on a Chinese party line of providers. Great for chatting in English to Chinese speaking gals. I say just go with it, man. Get WeChat if offered. You can only get it from Chinese partner but then expand further with new providers. Out of caution I will not share my contacts with others.

Iceberg1250
12-04-22, 11:30
Yes. The amazing Eva from AA aka Michelle at Sun aka Candy at Joy gave me her number. I lost contact with her after she went to Xanadu in Phx. She was wild about BBBJ and DATY. Even did the fire and ice. She loved oral and we arranged exotic fantasies it via chat. Also a different Eva (same delights) from Ruyi hooked me with WeChat long ago. This is even better. Since then I am on a Chinese party line of providers. Great for chatting in English to Chinese speaking gals. I say just go with it, man. Get WeChat if offered. You can only get it from Chinese partner but then expand further with new providers. Out of caution I will not share my contacts with others.Same for me as well.

DesertSailor
12-04-22, 14:49
Same for me as well.I called her; she's in Amarillo now. She couldn't talk much. Her mouth was full😂.

Chica Luv
12-04-22, 18:57
Called ahead but was told that they didn't take appointments. Stopped by SOL to check out the Columbian provider. Showed up but was asked to wait in lobby, as she is the only one working.

YES, the Unicorn (Columbian) was present. She looked to be in the 38-44 age range. Long blonde hair, big brown eyes, full lips with average Latin makeup, wearing a short zip-front dress. Nice D-DD breast, waist / hips porportionate to her 5'4"ish statue, with solid legs. She reminded me of the song. ". a big ledded woman ain't got no soul. " IMHO, she was very attractive. She speaks very good English.

20 minutes later I was ushered into a vacant room just prior to the other client exiting his room. 15 minutes later Sara (h) enters an ask how I'd like my massage; hard, medium, soft. 'Medium', as if it mattered. Her massage skills were an AMP average, more like a oil rub. Then again, I don't go to an AMP expecting even an average level of massage skills.

On the flip she ask what I wanted, to which I replied FS. She quoted $. 4 I countered $, stating that was the normal price that I pay. She countered with $ CBJ or BBHJ. I said that I had only brought my normal fee of $ and would come back another day. Of course she wanted the $ and said OK.

She suited me up, took off her panties, unzipped & unleashed her great looking breast and climbed on board CG. She rode me with Latin-American enthusiasm and requisite theatrical vocals.

Afterward, she cleaned us both up and kissed me good bye.

She said that she would be in town until 22 December and return in February. She's from LA (aren't they all), and has lived there most of her life. Hence, the great English.

This one in indeed a Unicorn amoung AMPs.

YMMV.

CL.

Saw her today sexy thick and friendly CBJ, cfs, 60 house + 1. 4.

Uncivil
12-05-22, 11:12
I called her; she's in Amarillo now. She couldn't talk much. Her mouth was full.How long is the drive to Amarillo?

Damn I miss her. She's kind of ruined all other providers for me. Michelle / Eva set the bar to a point that no other providers in this town can reach. Or, maybe they just don't want to.

Uncivil
12-05-22, 15:36
I just got back from seeing Amanda. I think my experience was even better than yours. And, I usually don't get to say that here. The experience was so amazing, both physically and psychologically, that I am still trying to process it. Amanda didn't do BBBJ or BBFS with me. And, she didn't squirt. If those two things were different I would say she's better than Michelle / Eva.

Took a drive to Sun today. Saw Elaine there, it has been a while since I ha seen her so it was a great surprise. She hugged and played with my dick while saying guess who's is back. Our all time favorite CICI! She was coming back from smoking and saw me, she said wait so she could clean up and came up for a hug and kiss. Elaine said do you want CICI, Me or new girl. So I figured what the fuck let's try new girl.

Her name is Amanda. She is from LA go figure! She is cute and has a very natural body no enhancement, it is soft and curvy. She has long black hair that fits her perfect. We did the half hour, so she started with a medium massage all over my back which it felt really good. She offered to walk on me but I decline. She did some teasing while I was on my stomach. Rubbing the boys her and there from time to time, that kept my attention at a high stand. She had me flip after like 15 to 20 minutes. Right away she disrobe and showed her beautiful and natural tits. Her skin is soft and her tits as perfect size and real. I sucked on them for a while. I them proceeded to lay her down on the table and did a DATY for about 10 minutes. She was wet kept on pushing my face in. I was rubbing the part between her pussy and her ass hard while leaking her pussy, that got her even more wet to the point she said I am coming. After couple of those she got up puts on the cover ans sucks my dick like it was no tomorrow. Finally I get her mish, I pounded her while rubbing her clit, she was more wet and said again I am coming that happened twice while she pulled me in with her legs..

Evan8571
12-05-22, 15:55
I've been out and about lately and here's the intel. Caveat, I'm older and prefer massage and some handywork. Just sayin' YMMV.

Candy gone at Life for awhile, Amy covered November, now Judy. Amy was great, Judy meh.

Lily East on Kolb is a go-to for me. Yo-Yo and Lily both older and fun.

I've been to Spa 12 a couple times. Angela is decent; clean and friendly. Parking in the back of the building, too.

I've been to ABC and Lucy there is younger, friendly and I've enjoyed myself.

I tried ABC yesterday but no answer, so I tried Winterspring. First time the younger girl was great fun, the next an older woman. This time I got Lucy. Older attractive and mechanical. Won't go back.

Any reports on Star on Speedway?

DesertSailor
12-05-22, 16:10
How long is the drive to Amarillo?

Damn I miss her. She's kind of ruined all other providers for me. Michelle / Eva set the bar to a point that no other providers in this town can reach. Or, maybe they just don't want to.Google-map the route to Lucky Spa in Amarillo. (She did not give her stage name). Probably a 16 hour drive one way. You can always chow down at "The Big Texan" in Amarillo. But I never visited her on my trips to Texas. Good luck.

DodgeBros
12-05-22, 16:19
How long is the drive to Amarillo?

Damn I miss her. She's kind of ruined all other providers for me. Michelle / Eva set the bar to a point that no other providers in this town can reach. Or, maybe they just don't want to.From Tucson it is a 10 and a half hour drive to Amarillo. I drive that route at least once a year. That's a long drive for an hour of fun. Be sure to stop at the Big Texan steakhouse and maybe Cadillac ranch off the 10.

CingCong1
12-05-22, 18:48
From Tucson it is a 10 and a half hour drive to Amarillo. I drive that route at least once a year. That's a long drive for an hour of fun. Be sure to stop at the Big Texan steakhouse and maybe Cadillac ranch off the 10.Memories of Michelle are definitely fun.only AMP provider I ever had squirt, and likewise give me her phone #. She is also the only AMP provider I saw outside the spa. When she was at AA after Sun, she made trips to my place and literally bed breaking experiences each and every time. Those three things I only have ever experienced with her. Now I'm not going to drive to Amarillo to see her, but will mention Tops in Mesa is about as close to a Michelle experience I've had. Girls are younger, prettier, better bodies and super sensual but not as kinky or freaky as Michelle was.

Another thought, the older one at you Spa on Broadway, blanking on her name right now is / was also a freak. Close to Michelle performance, swallowed for me, and also had me put her hands around her neck in cowgirl, not totally choking her but definitely got off on it. She also let me push pretty deep down her throat. I was massaging her and she was laying on her back and she took me pretty damb good, literally could see her throat bulge.

MongerLuv69
12-05-22, 20:38
Saw Lilly there tonight. About 40's but cute and nice tits. Pleasant talking. Showed me table shower. May be worth a shot only one there and not busy at 6 pm Monday.

Iceberg1250
12-05-22, 21:35
Saw Amanda was her first of the day went to her room and the fun began.

Started the massage by reaching under and playing with the boys, only.

Had a half hour so the flip came early she climbed up on the table and took me in her mouth.

And spread her legs so I could daty she was very moist and moaning.

We did 69 had a great time will see her again.

Butlik369
12-05-22, 21:45
Memories of Michelle are definitely fun.only AMP provider I ever had squirt, and likewise give me her phone #. She is also the only AMP provider I saw outside the spa. When she was at AA after Sun, she made trips to my place and literally bed breaking experiences each and every time. Those three things I only have ever experienced with her. Now I'm not going to drive to Amarillo to see her, but will mention Tops in Mesa is about as close to a Michelle experience I've had. Girls are younger, prettier, better bodies and super sensual but not as kinky or freaky as Michelle was.

Another thought, the older one at you Spa on Broadway, blanking on her name right now is / was also a freak. Close to Michelle performance, swallowed for me, and also had me put her hands around her neck in cowgirl, not totally choking her but definitely got off on it. She also let me push pretty deep down her throat. I was massaging her and she was laying on her back and she took me pretty damb good, literally could see her throat bulge.Her name is Maggie, older mamasan big tits.

Donegal1
12-06-22, 14:17
OK. I decided to check out the Latina at SOL. Yes she is there. Yes she speaks good English. Yes she is very sweet and give a decent massage. A score of 7 on massage. Looks? Well. A 5 with clothes on. A 2. 5 clothes off. Fake boons. Nasty scars underside of tits. Baby belly with lots of hanging skin and a huge scar across lower abdomen. Hysterectomy maybe or a botched tummy tuck. Shit down below was cavernous and overpriced. Will not repeat. $ better spent at Sun.