PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Trains
07-23-06, 18:46
Never seen anything really besides Warren Ave and Main St.

Where else is worth checking out?

Craven Head
07-25-06, 08:28
Made a few trips up North Main and saw a good number of SWs. I had my eyes onone until a Verizon truck picked her up.

Cruised a little more and pick up a WSW on Prospect near Warren. From the distance she looked a 5 but turned out to be a 2 or 3. Heavy with missing teeth. She made it up with BBBJCIM. All for a 20. Good personality, not rushed. Her name is Barbara.

LEO was out and about. The SW told me that almost all cars driving after 2am are stopped for some reason or another.

Auto
07-25-06, 12:49
I ran through the El Brock O just before lunch on Monday and there were plenty to choose from. A few snaggletoothed cracketts walking south from the Hess to the intersection, One so-so working waaaay to hard on a sidestreet up by the park where the homelss looking people all seem to gather, and one absolute long tall beauty working around the store north by Emerson street. She had a red bandanna on or something, white capri pants I think, shit, I bet she was 6'. Ice blue Fiona Apple eyes, damn. Saw her just sitting and waiting eying all the traffic. I slowed way down and got the eye for sure and went around to recon LE presence, and when I turned back up to make the scoop she was just getting into some mongers mini van. Can anyone here give a review, name, etc.? God, from what I saw she was a knockout on any scale.

I ended up with some pasty white chick in a blue miniskirt and blue blouse that was walking down Haverhill St. off of Main. I didn't want her foul mouth anywhere near my dick so I bent her over a rock in the woods and banged her from behind. Probably should have used 2 condoms. I'd a gone limp if I had to look at her face, lol. She wanted $60 for fs and settled on $40 plus a water from my cooler.

No sign of Cindy from last week. Lots of LEO around

Trains
07-25-06, 23:29
I've only really had success in the downtown area, but it seems they try to rob you quite often. You know the line "drop me off at this house, I'll be right out, I just have to pick something up" yea, not with my money you won't. So I've pretty much hung it up lately, but now that its summer, I was hoping to find a new spot in the area.

BostonBread
07-27-06, 10:29
LE do not have to patrol as the quality of the women out yesterday were scary. Very scary.

Very.

Trains
07-27-06, 20:50
LE do not have to patrol as the quality of the women out yesterday were scary. Very scary.

Very.Agreed, checked brockton out for the first time in months and I wasn't impressed at all.

WebDog
07-31-06, 20:23
Why not give the plate number and description of the driver, just in case his boss is reading this. Is it neccasary to describe the type of vehicle that makes a pick before or after you?

Anyone using his clearly/brightly labelled work truck has bigger things to worry about that what is posted on this board. That is stupid beyond belief. Posting about it here hardly makes it any worse.

VilunyaChert
07-31-06, 20:34
Anyone using his clearly/brightly labelled work truck has bigger things to worry about that what is posted on this board. That is stupid beyond belief. Posting about it here hardly makes it any worse.

Not to go off on a tangent or anything, but did you guys see this story?

20 inspectors suspended over GPS

Public safety chief metes out discipline

By Andrea Estes, Globe Staff | July 11, 2006

The Massachusetts public safety commissioner yesterday suspended 20 state building and engineering inspectors for refusing to accept cellphones equipped with global positioning systems. [etc. etc.]

Big Brother is watching *you*. "Whaddaya mean, you always take your lunch break in the woods?"

Bostonsailor
08-06-06, 08:30
C.M. were you even in Brockton?

I was there between the hours of 12 noon and about 3 pm and the streets were dry. BPD was the only thing on the streets on the north end. As far as the girls with their parasites/pimps there are a few with them but they tend to get out the way when their girl is approached. I did score on the south side near the Brockton Cafe, a sweet latino gem by the name of Candi, provided BBBJTCIM for 25 reeses pieces. It was a very pleasurable experience. I do have digits for SR. members.

Just Me 69
08-08-06, 00:21
This am at 4, they were out.

Many to pick from, sure they are all not cover models, we are talking street girls, homeless mostly, all on drugs.

One was so desperate she asked for 15, after I took a good look at her in the car, I gave her 5 and told her I changed my mind.

Found a nice red head, by the bank on the street that goes to the golf course, sorry don't know the name.

Excellent BBBJCIM, 25, she had a nice private spot that was new to me.

Be patient they are tjere

Phoenix92
08-09-06, 23:46
Hey Sailor boy.

CM has the beat of Brockton...

I know the city well... very well..no affiliation mind you.. just a frequent visitor.. guest when I get lucky (often more than not)..

I know these girls too.

Trust his posts.

RedStreak
08-10-06, 19:59
I know this city very well too and CM has got it right.

Usually, 3 out of 5 times I get luckey too. maybe your not in the right neigborhood?

NS Girls I usually pass on unless it one I know. City Center FORGET it! I won't stop for them for anything.

SS girls are the better ones. Little harder to find but if you know the lay of the land. you know where you should go.

BTW.. saw a new one on SS last night. Blonde, looked nice, had a visable tattoo, anyone else see her? didn't pick up as I was just passing thru but did get the look.

Auto
08-11-06, 17:49
Red, what's NS and SS?

LoveLatin05
08-11-06, 18:21
Red is a regular member and will need to wait a day before his post is updated, im assuming its NORTH SIDE -SOUTH SIDE

Phoenix92
08-11-06, 23:27
Hey CM.

Let us know what you find out about R.I.

A little too far for me to go for an evening or day adventure... although I do road trips often and have posted across the country..from Orlando to Dallas to California..

But when I get home I don't wanna go to far.. too much of a hassle at times

RedStreak
08-12-06, 20:13
You go it. North and South

Red is a regular member and will need to wait a day before his post is updated, im assuming its NORTH SIDE -SOUTH SIDE

Just Me 69
08-14-06, 03:18
There were about 3-4 out this morning. No LE.

One at the hess with two guys, average looking a hot looker up the street with mini skirt on, was coming back from Boston, CT was loaded LE, I do mean loaded, a club was packed with people outside, the sign read Club 51.

I drove away, needless to say.

RedStreak
08-16-06, 20:24
Was out roaming around last night after 11 and did see a few from the Center area have moved down south lately. Didn't stick around as something going on off one of the side streets across from the Brockton Cafe on Main and also off another Side st. south of the Court house off Warren ave so lots of LE marked and Un-marked roaming around.

About 4 am this morning Tue. , no life at all on N. MAIN, drove to the south, lo and behold, action, some with their pimp/boyfriend, some walking alone.

A bleached blonde about mid 30's, said she was out all night working the south, ready to call it a day and I would be her last.

Her body was wet from sweat, and the night rain, the rain was not raining at this time.

She said BBBJCIM, ASKED FOR 30. Took 20 with a promise of 5 more if she performed good.

She is fair trys to use the hand, we talked about lips and tongue no hand, she did the deed, said her name was trina, tri or something like that, did say she smokes crack, and comes out when she needs money, 2-5 am.

Happy hunting

LoveLatin05
08-18-06, 17:44
seen my 1st bsw that i would pick up in brockton on tuesday on nm

LoveLatin05
08-19-06, 13:47
You forgot to finish your story.

Did you pick her?

If you did, how was she?

If you truly like Latin, have you ever had Kim, latin, small height and frame, good service, has apartment near the golf course?

your right cm, i tend 2 do that a lot

no i did not pick her up, i started talking to her and she was like im not that "type of girl" it cost money to be with me..LOL silly girllll .....plus she gave me an attitude. I guess she thought i was just some dude trying to pull a number. Ya i like latin, but it seems like i like chocolate also. CM do you have a pic of her, the girl that has a place near the golf course? age? size?

Sailor02
08-22-06, 14:10
Greetings to all:

I went for a lunchtime cruise today along N Main. I saw two groups of LE each with three cruisers stoped and making arrests of sw's. One girl was near U haul (a blonde in handcuffs) the other was in what looked like a monger's car. Later the car was towed away on a flatbed wrecker.

Needless to say I got out of there, but while making my retreat another WSW, blonde with no teeth (Yikes!) asked me if I wanted a date. I declined since she was uglier than a dog's ass.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time. Happy and SAFE hunting to all.

Sailor02

Bostonsailor
08-26-06, 20:03
Uncle LEO was out Friday PM. Seems LEO has gotten a new UC vehicle, a 1098-2001 Mercury Mountaineer color green , I saw him working with a red Taurus. He would scoop the girls and the red taurus would stop him up the road. I saw him nab at least 5 girls. He also would watch mongers offering rides to SW's and follow them until the taurus could catch up. Be careful they dont play fair.

Just Me 69
08-29-06, 07:16
For all you newby's and regulars- read , copy/paste to word and read each month= most of your problems will disappear...

22 Rules for SW Mongering

1. IS SHE? - It ain't like in the movies -They wear ordinary clothes, and are just walking alone, with no bags, or maybe making a phone call at a pay phone (but if you checked, there's no one on the line). Believe it or not, a girl walking alone and without shopping bags on a hobbyist street is almost always a SW.

2. If you aren't sure, come back in a few minutes. Non-pros who happen to be walking are going somewhere, which isn't up and down the same stretch of road. And on hobbyist streets, the local women tend to avoid looking like they might be in business, unless they are!

3. If she is watching traffic, she's probably a SW.

4. If she makes eye contact with you, she's probably a SW.

5. If she then smiles at you, she is a SW. After all, you're just some dude driving by.

6. If she's with a "boyfriend", who disappears when you come around again, he's pimping her. Be careful! Don't unlock the door until she's ready to get in, with him nowhere to be seen! If you follow these rules, you're in control of the situation.

7. THE PICKUP -DO NOT STOP IN THE STREET read rule # 5... Pull over at the next parking lot, or around the next corner and park nearby. If you're sure she saw you - smile back at her, dummy! - then feel free to pull further down the block, so it's not so easily observed by LE. She'll casually turn down your block, walk past - and then suddenly walk up to see if you're letting her in. Keep eye contact, keep smiling - invite her in.

8. Lock the other doors! You're in a crime-filled neighborhood!

9. AVOIDING LE STINGS - Do not EVER EVER EVER discuss anything with a girl who isn't seated in your car, except to offer her a ride. THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING! IT'S LEGAL! Just being a nice guy... On every board I've seen, LE always tries to make the bust without the F LE risking her ass by getting in. READ THIS RULE AGAIN! IT'S IMPORTANT!

10. This is the perfect time for LE to pull you over for rolling through a stop sign, just to harass your ass. Drive like a preacher! It's an effective way of intimidating we hobbyists, and they'll use any opportunity if they're watching.

11. Make a turn or two before discussing $$, just in case. Watch your rear view - you can bet she will, too! I've never heard of LE getting in the car, with a follower, but better safe than sorry. A known LE trick - she doesn't get in, but directs you to meet her around the corner. Guess who's waiting there, instead of her? If she doesn't get in right away, move on!

12. AVOIDING SCAMS - If you do a car date, and you let her pick the spot (she'll try to direct you), be aware that she may be setting you up for a robbery. Don't settle for her spot - or at least, force her to come up with a second choice. Her boyfriend can't be in two places at once.

13. If you go back to a hotel, and she picked it, be aware that this could be a setup for cash&dash, or her pimp busting in & robbing you.

14. If you go back to her place - are you mad? The "boyfriend busting in mad, waving a gun" scam probably happens a lot - since the victims won't report the robbery, they get by with it, even though the victims know where the robbers are staying!

15. If you go back to your hotel, um, have fun! (OK, that's not a rule. If you go back to your hotel, be discreet so the mgmt doesn't call LE on you.)

16. If you go back to your house - are you really ok with a potentially-addicted SW knowing where you live?

17. WALLET - Do not leave your wallet within her reach. If you think you know a clever spot to hide it, remember that 100's of others have thought of it, too. While you're distracted, her free hand can be working...

18. MONEY - Do not have more in your pocket than you want to spend. She (and your dick) will talk it out of you. If she's really worth an extra few dollars, you can go get it (out of the trunk, the ATM, your other pocket, whatever). Current street rates are 20 for BJ, 40-50 for FS, and you can tip later if you think it's worth it. Remember, it isn't worth it just because you came. She'll always demand a tip, if she thinks it's coming. Many will claim they "usually charge more" - the word on this board is: they don't. But, hey, some of these girls are hard-working, quality-driven providers, even though they're SW (really - I mean it!), and they deserve a break.

19. HUNTING HOURS: They're out at all times, in most weather. I've heard of them walking as early as 4:30am, and well past midnight. They work the lunch hours for guys on lunch, afternoons for guys on early shifts, mornings for guys who'll be late for work, and all through the evening and night. If it's lightly raining, there will be less, but there will be some. Most of these girls are drug addicts; their addiction doesn't have a "M-F, excluding legal holidays" schedule.

20. CFS!!! Carry a condom. Usually, they don't have one (which I think is so fuc*ing stupid, but then, if they had a clue they wouldn't be SW-ing). You don't want to be tempted to skip the cover because that pussy is so fine.

And the freebie: Every time some SW claims "I'm the best! I'm worth more", it really means, "I'm a lame-ass lying lazy talent less junkie!" The good ones don't have to brag; they'll get your return business.

21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.

VilunyaChert
08-29-06, 14:54
There was a big funeral on N. Main this morning, LE all over the place it was slow until the funeral ended.

Been looking for an excuse to pass this one on. http://www.smh.com.au/news/unusual-tales/funeral-strippers-crackdown/2006/08/24/1156012656821.html

Auto
08-29-06, 15:17
Good Advice there Just Me 69. One note re: #21 though, I've often let them use my phone but I ALWAYS do the dialing and prefix it with *67, which blocks your caller ID from being broadcast. One, I don't want whoever they're calling to know my number - God, think if there was a crackhouse bust and Uncle Leo started looking through the caller ID log. And two, if things go bad, as happened with me out in Worcester a few years ago, I can call whoever the theif sw called and fuck with them a little bit. I hate trouble but I love getting back at scam artists.

Runner 28
08-29-06, 16:13
21. Don't let her use your cellphone. It's a very common request. She'll call her friend, or her own phone, and that will give her access to your # - which might set you up for unexpected & inopportune calls for business or bail money.

22. Be friendly. As has been noted in other threads, these are people with feelings, not just automaton sex dispensers. If you're friendly, chatty, and warm, she'll open up, relax, and probably be more generous with her service, in all the little ways that matter most. Remember, if she's never hooked up with you before, she's worried that you might be either LE, or some psycho SW-stalker.[/QUOTE]Well put, these rules should be mandatory reading for all rookies. A monger SW User Guide. There has not, in my opinion, been a better summation of what to do and what not to do posted on this board.

Phat Bastard
08-29-06, 20:39
Or you guys could just use throwaway phones.

Just buy a prepaid cell phone in a convenience store, drug store or a department store....and pay cash for it and every airtime card you buy.

I buy 20-30 dollar phones like the ones from Cingular, Verizon, Movida or Trac Fone and I never have to worry about calls being traced back to me as long as I never call any of the numbers I would normally call and never give out any pertinent personal information while using it.

Yes, you do have to enter information when you first call (use a pay phone) to activate it but it's all automated and only requires things like d.o.b. and zip code which you can make up.

And yes, it's slightly more expensive than using your own phone or a .25 cent pay phone but it only costs about the price of a BJ and it's convenient and risk-free.

Just Me 69
08-30-06, 23:48
If you use text messages on your cell phone, and you throw your phone away or lose it, the next person, can retrive all your text messages from your cell phone.

When you hand your phone to a hooker while you drive , she can text message on your phone and it is a permanent record on your phone.

Your cell phone carrier has a list of every call made from your phone, when and where.

Never let a hooker use your phone, shut it off, lock it in the glove box.

Give the hooker 50 cents.

Sailor02
09-05-06, 13:27
Greetings to all:

I cruised Brockton at lunchtime today and spotted Christine. I think that she is the wsw that others have mentioned. She's about 5'7" 110 lbs, looks decent ( better from a distance).

We went to one of my spots for BBBJCIM. She is very pleasant and did a very good job. Gave her .25 I will repeat if the digits that she gave me work.

Happy and safe hunting to all.

Sailor02

Phat Bastard
09-06-06, 22:59
It's just not fucking safe out there boys, the bullets were flying again tonight on Main st and they don't care who they hit.

You'll see it in tomorrows paper I'm sure.

Just Me 69
09-09-06, 04:25
All I saw Friday was LE, driving up and down Main Street.

There were a few heavy druggies, barely able to walk, real ugly.

BostonBread
09-14-06, 20:57
Went mongoring as I was in the area even though all reports are that things are down, but what the heck, I was 5 minutes away.

Cruised the north side - saw 1 getting into a car. Gone.

Cruised around some more, had to do an errand on east side and saw a nice looking WSW walking with a thug heading towards town - never saw them on the north side.

Third was a hurried walker - almost as if on a mission or on something - saw her crossing earlier, but didn't stop as she looked like she was heading somewhere.

Came back later and some guy in a SUV cuts into the parking lot by the hess, almost bumps his car into her and she gets in. Gone - just as I was going to go off to the side street.

Three strikes and out of time.

BostonBread
09-14-06, 21:01
OK, I went out of my way as I felt that two close (well not really) pickups and why not go back and see. Rain just started and on the side, nada, nothing zilch (which is better than some guy running in front of you to grab a wsw)...

Decided to go to the south side. Just as I pull into the area, I spot one walking to a green minivan. I decided to pull up in front just in case she got out (read something in RI board about this happening with I think gansett and candice). Nope. Gone.

I decided to hang out and see as how long could it take really. I got bored, drove around, saw nothing. Just as i was coming back to the DD area - I spot her again (again just the backside, no view of the face). She is walking by the convenience store and three guys in a Kia (must be relatives of the guy who almost bumped the one on the north the other day) call her over and in she goes, gone.

On this day, I decided that I was not going to wait for strike number three!

BostonBread
09-15-06, 23:59
Looks like next week I am going for some coffee! Thanks for the tip(s)!

BostonBread
09-17-06, 20:40
Goto the main page and click on "User CP" above your sign in on the right, there you will find options (think it is edit options!).

This assumes the jerk is no longer stalking you!

Just Me 69
09-25-06, 22:10
Not much to speak about tonight, I drove from one end of main to the other, a few drug ladies, many drug dealers.

The same women walking with the same men, a small group at the HESS, women looked tough, just could not get myself to stop, mostly in the 1-3 range for looks.

Sailor02
09-26-06, 14:24
Hello to all:

I went for a lunchtime cruise today (Tues) and found Jeanine a wsw in her twenties with long auburn hair. She was on Court St near Main.

We did the usual cop check and then she asked what I wanted. I waited a little while before discussing sex and took her to one of my spots of choice.

She asked how much I had, I told her that I'd give her the going rate of .20 plus a tip for a good bj. She scoffed at first. She said that she usually gets .40 or .50 for a bj, and sometimes the gets $ from some guys.

I told her that this was way too much and that I'd bring her back. She said that she would do it this time. She gave pretty good service and showed me some skin upon request, but when it came time for cim she let me squirt in her hand (big disappointment). Then I gave her an algebra lesson (no cim= no tip).

She gave me her digits, but I threw them away. I would repeat if I ran into her again on the street, but I won't be chasing after her.

Meanwhile happy and safe hunting to all,

Sailor02

Just Me 69
10-01-06, 18:50
Just before the rain, Lisa young WSW, about 22, great BBBJCIM, 20.

She has a wierd voice, I found it heard to understand her, after I picked her up and did the deed, on the way back to N. Main, state LE, pulling car over who had just picked up another WSW.

Lisa started mumbling something about the cops always wanting free BJ, and they get pissed if you refuse.

I told her it is like protection money, give them a free one and they will not hassle you.

After I drop her off, she goes running to 2 blackmen, to buy her crack.

Boston Apple
10-23-06, 17:38
So I decided to try a daytime cruise today. I have to drive a bit to get there, so i usually do my mongering in the wee hours, but fellow mongers seem to think daytime pickings are reasonable, so I thought I'd see what walked the streets during the day.

I am down near downtown on SM and spot a WSW whose name escapes me (I haven't been to Brockton in Months) and she's got a tasty looking friend with her. I cut down a side street to double back and see what the score is, and this lady, late 30s, moderately heavyset, is standing on the corner. She leans into my open window and lays some sob story on me about her car being towed and could I possibly give her a ride?

Only because I am an idiot, a moron, and a patsy, I tell her I will. She gets in and starts prattling on about how it's her birthday, car towed, yada yada yada, and she's telling me turn here, left here. We pull around this one corner and she calls out to a friend of hers on the street and asks me to pull over for a second and when a do she snatches the $25 of play money I thought I had tucked out of the way in the dash and then she's out of the car standing on the other side of this angry looking brother whispering in his ear.

I shout out "Enjoy my money, you *****!" and drive away. I cruise back to SM to see if I can pick up that sweety's trail (I had her at a good, solid 8+ on the SW scale, maybe 5'5", brunette, mid-20s, slim bod). When I get over by the gas station (BP? Hess?) there are two LE cars there, bubblegum machines twirling, having a moderately tense conversation with....yep, my sweety.

Home I went. Unblown, but unarrested as well. My tally for the day:

So, gas from the North Shore and back - $7.50
Getting ripped off by a skank as I'm trying to be a good samaritan - $25.
Not getting pulled over for solicitation - priceless.

Keep it safe.

Boston Apple
10-25-06, 08:22
Sorry to hear about your problems, it sounds like you were on North Main, not south, Hess is n.main.

If you see two girls together and one rips you off, why would you go looking for the other?

Put your money in the back of your visor, behind a cover held with elastic band.

If you drove from the north shore , you passed many places to arrive at Brockton

CHELSEA
CHINA TOWN
south end
MATTAPAN
upper blue hill ave

Come back and try againMy take on those places:

Chelsea - slim pickings during the day. better at night. Things seem to improve come winter once the streets are less populated.

Chinatown - I've never been happy with the selection I've seen there, plus the place kinda spooks me for daytime trolling with so much activity. I may be missing out here, though, but I can't seem to bring myself to spend a lot of time trolling there.
BHA - I have tried cruising there a few times and the quality of selection, by and large, leaves much to be desired.

I honestly don't know of the South End or Mattapan loops and would welcome more detailed suggestions there.

I mainly hit Brockton when looking for something definite. Yeah, it's a drive to get there, but I could waste as much time trolling for naught more locally. The girls in Brockton, from my experience, seem to give me the least hassel about things such as cost, covers, and time taken to completion. YMMV, though.

Oh, and for clarification, the girl I looped back for was with another WSW and wasNOT in any way connected to the hag I gave a ride to. Three women in the story, not just two. Yeah, if I had gone back for a person who was with the person who ripped me off, shame the hell on me.

Be safe, fellas,

Apple

Boston Apple
10-26-06, 03:36
She looks about 35, could be 25, not sure has had a child and her belly is flabby but her oral skills are one of the best.

Reddish medium long hair, 5'4", about 160,In the spirit of mileage varying, I think this may have been, from the limited description, the woman who ripped me off. That woman definitely was a bit heavier, shortish, curly red hair, and boozy.

Boston Apple
10-27-06, 15:15
Sorry , but you have the wrong girl, this girl has straight hair, tied in a tail with elastic band.

No way would it be Kerrie, I have known her about 6 months and she never has impressed me as being a rip off type.Definitely sounds like someone different. Glad for your sake.

Cheers

WebDog
11-16-06, 23:09
I believe I just heard the arrested the guy who raped the women (mainly SWs) in Brockton over the last few months. Anyone hear about this?

Phat Bastard
11-17-06, 04:23
I believe I just heard the arrested the guy who raped the women (mainly SWs) in Brockton over the last few months. Anyone hear about this?

I've heard a few comments by SW's of a guy who had beaten the shit out of them during or instead of sex but they hadn't actually called it rape. It was something I had meant to mention here but at the time, I didn't want to describe the person in case the description also happened to fit any of us legitimate mongers but fuck it, if you're hearing about it too and someones been caught....

--deleted description just in case--

You don't have a link or anything do you, I'm kind of curious to see if it's the same asshole.

Cruiser D
11-17-06, 10:32
Anything worth while in Brockton? Young - 7+?

Where are the strolls? Feel free to PM me.

Member #4581
11-17-06, 15:40
It is with a certain degree of sadness that I had same impression of the streets of Brockton. I was in town Wednesday and Thursday and you were taking your life in your hands if you even tried to stop. Vultures where everywhere. Only a couple of providers where out and they knew they where targeted by LE. I sure hope the action at the BW Carlton House lounge picks up.

Phat Bastard
11-17-06, 21:05
I posted it many months ago, it made the local newspaper headline.
Which I mentioned in my post.
Old story, a couple of girls got beat by their monger, could be many reasons way they got beat.
Be very careful if you are doing the Brockton scene, very high LE, many in unmarked cars, if you notice in the back street area , there is a big home construction going on, condos and new homes.
there will be a slow rebirth of the N main st. area, one LE a black LE drives a green ford, he is on a one man challenge to rid the area of drug dealers and SW's.
I recommend that you find a new area, I personally have moved my monger action, back to the R.I., area.

Have even crusied to Worcester for a day of fun

I still have a few regulars in the Brockton area, that I can phone when I'm in the mood.
But it's all about the chase with me, one of my regulars in Brockton is now working out of her apartment, she said, the street heat at the moment is just too hot.
Please be careful, the rumor is State LE, will be in the area next, same as they did in Chelsea, and Lawrence
We are like the American Native, our hunting ground is being taken over , for parking lots and highways.

The latest girl that I picked up that had been beaten was two or three weeks ago. She actually kept breaking out in sobs when we were driving to a spot and I just couldn't have her do stuff in that condition. He doesn't mark up their faces either, just the body.

I just don't get it.

And she's a good kid too not a rip off artist and always eager to please, I never pick up obvious crackeads or wackos except without realizing it and even then only once and never again. I don't mean to sound like a stuck up dick but there are very few of them out there good enough for me anymore so I usually cruise, see the usuals, pass them by and call it a night. And for better and for worse, I'm old enough now that I don't get into one of those crazed and horny, "I'll pick up the next one I see no matter what" moods that used to get me in trouble by picking up hags and rip-off artists that I would otherwise pass by.

LE's been crazy lately since all of those shootings over the past few months and they cleaned up the streets a bit. I've seen SW's taken in and that's rare there and I've seen monger mobiles pulled over one after the other, a new one slightly down the street from the one I saw pulled over on the previous lap.

Ahhh, the chase, how I miss those days of window shopping for hours and getting only 4 or 5 hours of sleep on a weeknight but going into work happy.:)

Be careful out there in our happy-hunting ground.

Phat Bastard
11-17-06, 21:56
Anything worth while in Brockton? Young - 7+?

Where are the strolls? Feel free to PM me.

The track is like a closed, rectangular cell phone with the antenna up.

All boundaries are only approximate.

The bottom is South st running from Warren ave to Main st,
The right side is Main st up through the one-way section to Spring st.
The top is Spring st from Main st over to North Warren ave.
The left side is North Warren ave, which becomes Warren ave, from Spring st back down to South st.
The antenna is North Main st from Spring st, up to about Emerson ave.

You probably already use it but Google Earth gives you some perspective, especially after you check off the "Roads" box to show street names.
http://www.download.com/Google-Earth/3000-2054_4-10548493.html?tag=lst-0-1

The girls can be on any of the side streets which interconnect Main st and Warren ave or any of the side streets off of North Main st but usually on Main, North Main or Warren.

Gems are relatively rare and the only reason to go but worth your time and effort when you find them, regulars are out in force along North Main st near the Hess at the corner of North Main and Elliott and up to Spring st, and any random spot along the track but only the gems are up to my standards and I'll assume yours too.

Now is a bad time to monger Brockton but you never know.

Happy hunting.

Member #3933
11-22-06, 19:08
Wow, I just stumbled across this BBS, what a great resource. I have been swinging by Brockton once a week in the early evening for the last two months, and found about a 50% completion rate, but only working N. Main. So I've learned something. I can say the Mondays are a bad bet!

So based on these posts, I made a visit today about Noon, and completed three tours of the entire circuit with no success. I saw about a dozen tired SWs- two of whom were out last night! N. Main had the most.

My best experience the last few weeks has been a pleasant WSW about 30 named Emily. Last week my phone didn't save her new digits, and she has moved recently so her former digits only get an unhappy ex-roomate. If anyone can PM her new digits, I'd appreciate it a lot.

LoveLatin05
12-04-06, 20:36
it was pretty cold out there today, COLD for the heat wave that we just had. anyone see the black girl walking in the red jacket today? she looked pretty good in the dark, i was trying to see if she was worth it, BUT didnt have the time. :(

Tomkat4848
12-06-06, 01:40
Drove through Brockton around 2pm and saw a cute young BSW on Prospect St. (just above Warren) who gave me the eye. Spotted 3 WSW along North Main and 2 WSW and 1 BSW on South Main. Didn't see LEO but some of them do have unmarked cars. I don't usually do SW but just wanted to pass on what I saw on a pretty cold day to be walking around. They are out there but it is hard to get a good fix on what body types are buried under all that clothing.

Tomkat4848
12-09-06, 17:09
Thanks Common Man. I was just window shopping and don't usually do SW especially in Brockton because it is so risky. Providence AMP's and legal in-house are worth the ride.

Phat Bastard
12-12-06, 21:00
It was sad, mostly heavy druggies, walking like zombies.

They all looked older beyond their years, lots of homeless people walking, one of the shelters was closed, thank you

Williard MITT Romney, and your cuts of social welfare.

Been that way for decades.
Will be that way for decades.

Besides, on 11/21/06 he restored the funding that you're referring to.

RedStreak
12-13-06, 22:23
Ah Kim, remember her when she was about 90lbs.. have seen her out last time she was being harased by LE! Don't know how it turned out but got out of dodge as that day LE was all over the place.

It was sad, mostly heavy druggies, walking like zombies.

They all looked older beyond their years, lots of homeless people walking, one of the shelters was closed, thank you

Williard MITT Romney, and your cuts of social welfare.

I saw an old favorite Kim, she has packed on the pounds, she smiled I drove pass as if I did not see her, was not in the mood for her, she will give good service, when finished it's always drive to this place, which is her drug connection.

You get pulled over with her and the drugs, say goodnight.

She wears Glasses, leather jacket, from the Cape Verdee islands, will ask for 40, will take 25, very good oral.

She will take you to her apartment once she knows you.

No LE at all, the sidewalks were very quiet.

Member #3933
12-14-06, 23:54
I made the tour tonight about 7:00. There was an OK turnout, I saw about a dozen SWs, perhaps the warm weather helped. Main around the Hess is dead. Try upper Main and the Southside. I found a new participant, blonde in late 30s, very competent.

It seems a lot of the former regulars are AWOL.I think soem have moved to CL, based on some digits/names that I recognize.

I would greatly appreciate any leads on the new number for Emily, a late 20's brunette. I guess she has been on "vacation" since Thanksgiving. Will trade a gem.

RedStreak
12-16-06, 12:31
Hear you on that. Haven't done it in along time. Only commented because she was a reg of mine back about 10 yrs ago.

Kim and her mother are both targets of LE

That is one major reason, I stay clear of them both.

They are now working out of the mothers apartment, limited street work.

RedStreak
12-22-06, 21:13
On Word: DEAD!

Been thru a number of times lately, None out, or the ones that were out appear to be 3's and one-and-done girls.

Haven't even seen the regulars out.

Gotta find another area.

Phoenix92
01-01-07, 01:01
150? HJ ?

Please.

I'd rather fill my gas tank and cruise the entire state to get something more satisfying.

Springfield? 15- 20 bucks on gas. Worcester? 10-12 bucks...

When you think of it... the money spent is better than even .....providing you get the wanted result.

RedStreak
01-02-07, 20:45
Hey Common,

Angel sounds like a good find, will need to keep my eye out for her and won't over-indulge her.

Did a quick drive thru last night as I was headed home (no time and no change) and did see at least 4-5 total on a drive thru no less all on north side and near Hess (figures! I dont do the Hess girls!)

I did find a nice one last friday never seen before either but awesome job! never did get a name or digits as she said "it doesn't really matter now, does it?" says shes only out once in a while and not to long. mostly while walkin from friends house near center to home. this was off warren going towards the east side.

WebDog
01-03-07, 19:52
I have done many drive-bys in Brockton but never picked up because each time seemed to lack a safe place to go. Picking up on the previous thread of the same topic, where do you go when in Brockton?? (e.g., not to pick up, but once you have)

RedStreak
01-03-07, 21:07
Will have to check that out. as for empty store.

I can't picture it right now, but will look for it next time I drive thru.

Phat Bastard
01-03-07, 22:44
I have done many drive-bys in Brockton but never picked up because each time seemed to lack a safe place to go. Picking up on the previous thread of the same topic, where do you go when in Brockton?? (e.g., not to pick up, but once you have)

Same rules as anywhere else, don't park in an empty or busy parking lot, don't park too close to where the track is, stay away from dead-ends even though they seem like a good spot, don't park near where people will be walking by or looking out of windows at you, stay the hell away from municipal properties and schools, don't let her pick the spot etc.

Just use your head and find somewhere quiet and dark where you can blend in.

But like RS and CM were saying, stay away from chicks near the Hess and be careful, there have been more LE than SW's out there lately.

Member #3933
01-04-07, 01:18
What do you think about a cemetary - this was her spot one night - sort of freaked me a bit, but ihere's a big one offering an easy ability to park so all lanes are easy to see. An obvious problem is there's no subtle way to enter at night. I haven't tried it since, and I guess I wouldn't recommend it.

Boston Eater
01-04-07, 12:00
Actually, I've taken a couple of girls to the cemetary off Pearl St not too long ago. at night, you can get in fairly quietly if you turn your lights off.

sure, it's spooky, but if she's ok with it, it can pretty cool. sorta like being a teenager again. lol

The other place I take them when I'm around Main/Montello, is down rt 27 to the town pool (next to the housing project and Plouffe school). again, if you pull in and turn the lights off, no one sees you over there.

play safe,
BE

Phat Bastard
01-04-07, 22:31
Guys, keep in mind that LE uses this board as a resource and even though they already know roughly where to look, being specific can't be a good idea.

Just my 2 cents.:)

Viejo
01-05-07, 02:13
Guys, keep in mind that LE uses this board as a resource and even though they already know roughly where to look, being specific can't be a good idea.

The specific mention of those two spots is cause for anyone with any sense to avoid each of them for the foreseeable future!
Anyone looking for advice on where to take an SW might consider these guidelines:

(from an earlier post of mine)I've always adhered to the spirit of the saying "Hide in plain site..." If you try to go somewhere that is secluded, make sure it really is, and that it's not a place where someone could easily notice an unusual presence. Parking lots are not only likely to be under video surveilance, they may also be someplace a strange car will look out of place. Stay away from...anything that is a cul-de-sac where you can't make a fast exit. One-way streets with plenty of cars parked on both sides of the street are the best at times of the day when there aren't a lot of people around on foot.

Boston Eater
01-05-07, 11:17
sorry guys, you're right. I should have used more sense.

BostonBread
01-05-07, 13:02
Strangely enough, saw a LE in a abandoned mall today. Didn't check the cemetary as that is just too creepy. Brockton is finally cleaning itself up!

Member #4581
01-05-07, 15:00
I used to look forward to having fun in Brockton but the local PD as well as Staties have taken the life out of Brockton now. At all hours the Le presence was very noticable as well as the lack of girls. Over the last two days I was there the streets were pretty much all cleaned up. Yes, I did see the green unmarked cruiser. The only upside, all that overtime can't go on indefinately.

Phat Bastard
01-05-07, 21:56
I took a swing through a bit before 8:00 and aside from 2 or 3 hags, there was nothing out. I would have thought that the warm weather would have them out in force but I've barely seen any out there all week:(

Member #3933
01-06-07, 19:31
I had a dry run Wednesday evening around 7-8 PM. Several tired faces of no interest. I did note a well packaged young BSW leaning against the middle of a storefront on S. Main, just below downtown, but not for me. A little later, the sidewalk was empty but the street there was busy with two local LE cruisers and two staties, lights flashing. I didn't really see if there was a civilian vehicle in the middle, but it smelt to me like a decoy bust.

Boston Monger
01-10-07, 15:10
Gentlemen the times they are a changing.

they changed a long time ago.

WebDog
01-10-07, 15:43
they changed a long time ago.
I think we're just seeing the impact of the Internet and Craigs List.

Even two years ago you didn't see what was going on with CL where any crackhead could post or have someone else do it and run all her business through a temp phone.

Now-a-days, you have to be pretty hard up to go on the street vs Craigslist.

I hope they keep changing in the following way -- pretty soon virtually no one worth picking up will be on street w/o not *also* being on Craigslist (no reason why you can't do both since you can have your phone on the stroll with you).

And pretty soon all the low-hanging fruit these chicks have picked up from Craigslist will be spread too thin among growing competition, and CL prices will come back down to earth. Already seeing more posts at $.75 or less for cardates on Craigslist -- closer to street prices than escort prices.

WebDog
01-10-07, 19:08
There are girls in R.I./MA. posting $60 car dates unwrapped
even better!

RedStreak
01-24-07, 20:10
Gentlemen,

Apartment and working phone, low price for very clean good service, how long it will last is another guess, but she is hot.

One problem, she talks none stop, this was our first day together, I will be seeing her weekly, maybe more, will have to explain to her, that she must not talk none stop.Hey Common,

Is this one up for a while from the South? If so, your right, never stopped talking untill her mouth was full.

LoveLatin05
01-25-07, 21:30
There were 27 PM's for digits, last one came at 5:30pm today.

Four (4) of the PM's were from people with zero post...

Of the 27 Pm's six (6) were regular members who post here, others were members who just don't post, most were seniors I have never seen before.

It tells me members are reading the post, but not returning any information, I look at the hits on the photos 400-500 per photo..

Conculsion, a small minority support this web with information, while others feed for the bottom.

Thats the nature of the beast. Look at me, i have been here for years (had to change name cause of a f**** up. And my post count is pretty low.

i just started posting pics last summer and I gave MEAT a M (known meat for years) in the pic w/ my fingers. Most guys want the INFO, but they are unwilling to share. They dont realize that half the fun is the HUNT.

Common did you post pics? i didnt see any. lol by the way can i get the digits..J/K...... LOL

Phat Bastard
01-25-07, 23:27
LE's been crazy out there lately.

I've swung through almost everyday for the last week or two and I've seen a few SW's out there but many of them have had an undercover car shadowing them from a distance but moved along to keep her in sight as she walked along.

I don't know if it was surveillance waiting to strike or decoys but either way I want none of it so I got out of there ASAP.

Phat Bastard
01-26-07, 07:20
I was in the area today, had to see someone in the area that I know for other reasons, not sex.

Noticed the green ford LE with 3 inside the car, driving around.

2 Black and Whites, driving the area

Yup, the new light green Ford keeping her in sight and cruisers in the area but not too close.

BostonBread
01-26-07, 12:09
You mean you do not have 500 pictures? I still say that the quality of the girls walking on the street are an enough of a deterrent!

WebDog
01-27-07, 20:16
Quality is low, now let's ask ourself why.
The girls with means are now on line running ads, no need to walk the street for 20-30 service, when the girls can run an ad ask for 150-200, settle for 100... Many of the ads on CL are from 18-22 yr old women, latest has been older women ages 30 and on up, some asking for 75-100. I see the future street walker indoors, computer and phone doing business, many of the ads are Pimps, when you call Pimp answers and sends a girl who lives close to you. You will always have a few crack heads on the street, most during winter are homeless, or desperate druggies. Good luck hunting

The street scene is dead. Sad but true. The Internet scene is not yet happening. CL sucks. TER sucks. What works is this board. Get the word out. Have providers post on this board, and tell them how to use this board as a way to qualify dates. With this board we have in effect formed a mongerers' trade union -- we can offer providers a steady stream of safe dates in exchange for lower prices per transaction.

The problem, of course, is that women in this business are usually to f'd up and scatter-brained to be a part of something like that. Perhaps thats is why there are pimps today as there have been since the beginning of the world's oldest profession.

But as much as this may seem like rambling, this board could be a great source of demand-aggregation, so that a provider could earn $500/day without the risk of the street or that Craigslist now presents (both legal risk and risk to the well-being).

There are not classified ads posted in Boston (other my post just now) since the thread was started 2 years ago. Every semi-literate wh@re should be using this resource.

Phat Bastard
01-29-07, 07:31
I had an encounter with a (the?) new girl who just wouln't stop talking.

She was a clean, otherwise normal brunette with surprisingly nice boobs but just wouldn't shut up even when she tried to give me an HJ instead of the agreed upon BJ. While using her hands, she kept moaning like she was having an orgasm, which oddly enough was the best part of her service since the encounter on the whole sucked ass. Not someone I'm going to repeat with.

If you pick up a new girl who calls herself Jen and doesn't shut up for the first minute, do yourself a favor and drop her off and find someone else.

Phat Bastard
01-30-07, 07:25
Which new girl and when did you have your date?

She said her name was Jen, she was a brunette, clean, relatively normal, mid 30-ish, staying in Brockton temporarily and I saw her over the weekend.
She wouldn't shut up, but it was the regular, not the drug induced kind of rambling.

Land Shark
02-01-07, 21:56
Tonight, Brockton 5:15ish, I was walking out of the DD up near the bank, and a black girl wearing a pink jacket and tight blue jeans tucked into knee high leather heeled boots comes strolling in as I'm strolling out. I commented on the boots and she winked at me, I would have stuck around for more but the customer before me was a cop and he was sitting in the parking lot.
Any help on her?

Member #3933
02-02-07, 02:05
I did a few tours of the track tonght in the early evening, and the streets were pretty empty - hopefully its the cold weather. North Main was desolate, saw a couple of BSWs away from the hot spots. Local LE was very active, I must have seen ten stops in progress in a little over an hour...About ready to quit when I made a connection with a petite brunette on the Southside. A new face stopping by...
What did the ground hog say about Spring?

RedStreak
02-02-07, 20:53
Tonight, Brockton 5:15ish, I was walking out of the DD up near the bank, and a black girl wearing a pink jacket and tight blue jeans tucked into knee high leather heeled boots comes strolling in as I'm strolling out. I commented on the boots and she winked at me, I would have stuck around for more but the customer before me was a cop and he was sitting in the parking lot.

Any help on her?I too saw this girl, only around 2:30 3ish, made a loop but got into another as I rounded the corner.. (was only looking as I needed to get to an appointment.

Boston Eater
02-05-07, 10:56
her name is Tonya (I tried to call her tanya and she got all bitchy). asked for .40, settled on .25. she gave a good effort, but not the best Broketown has to offer. bbbjtc with cim, let me feel her a little, maybe a 34b. no digits, no repeat

I too saw this girl, only around 2:30 3ish, made a loop but got into another as I rounded the corner.. (was only looking as I needed to get to an appointment.

Just Me 69
02-10-07, 01:15
It's been a while since I drove the Brockton beat, today it was empty and I mean empty, LE was every where, could not believe so much LE, I noticed one girl walking, so I follow her and in my rear view I spot LE driving toward me, I keep driving into Dunkins drive thru, order coffee, and as I drive into street, 2 LE are in the area, needles to say, I drove away, this is about noon.

RedStreak
02-12-07, 20:54
It's been a while since I drove the Brockton beat, today it was empty and I mean empty, LE was every where, could not believe so much LE, I noticed one girl walking, so I follow her and in my rear view I spot LE driving toward me, I keep driving into Dunkins drive thru, order coffee, and as I drive into street, 2 LE are in the area, needles to say, I drove away, this is about noon.Hey Just me, Brockton has been pretty much cleaned out, but a few have started to resurface. I guess the "Vacation" is over for them.

LE has been all over the place too. lots of UC vehicles so be smart and diligent! I went thru this past weekend multiple times at all difrent hours and only saw maybe 2-3 total and those were gone before I could do a quick turnaround. Seems like you have to get them when you see them.

Member #3933
02-15-07, 11:07
From todays paper:

Brockton mayor to target 'hot spots'
New strategy is launched
By Emily Sweeney, Globe Staff | February 15, 2007

BROCKTON -- In agreeing with the crime-fighting proposals put to him at a massive community meeting last week, Mayor James Harrington is backing a community policing strategy that will target the city's "hot spots."
Harrington also agreed to support a hefty increase in an after-school program that the meeting's organizers hope will help protect teenagers from the culture of violence that has led to a recent spate of murders.

A crowd of more than 500 gathered last week to discuss ways to stop violent crime and provide jobs to those in need.

The event -- held in St. Edith Stein Parish, the same church where mourners gathered after a 14-year-old from Brockton was gunned down in Dorchester on New Year's Day -- was organized by the Brockton Interfaith Community and Ministers of Color Urban Alliance. Members of the community group used the gathering to present to the mayor and police chief their concerns about the city's violence and how to stop it.

The meeting was the culmination of months of work: 25 lay leaders from seven congregations had been working on the proposals since September, after a rash of murders left three people dead in seven days.

And it was a key meeting for Harrington, who is up for reelection this fall and will have to campaign hard against Jass Stewart to keep his job. Stewart made history in 2005 as the city's first black candidate to run for mayor and earned 44 percent of the vote.

Members of the Brockton Interfaith Community took turns at the microphone, sharing their experiences with crime and posing questions to Harrington.

Frances Gibbs, a member of Messiah Baptist Church, told the standing-room-only crowd how her son and his best friend were gunned down in Brockton. The shooting left her son paralyzed and his friend dead.

"I see history repeating itself," said Gibbs. "I still see the killing of our babies in the streets of Brockton."

The Brockton Interfaith Community and the ministers alliance presented five proposals as questions to Harrington.

They asked, first, if the mayor would direct police to investigate the "hot spots" where a pattern of drug dealing, prostitution, or violence is evident -- and if the chief would meet with them in 45 days to discuss progress. The defined locations are Highland Street; Green Street; portions of Warren Avenue in the downtown area and to the south; and the corner of Warren Avenue and Pleasant Street.

Harrington said, "Yes.... This is what we want. You tell us" about the hot spots "and we'll work on it."

The group asked if the mayor and police chief would take the first steps toward a police "decentralization plan" that fits Brockton's geography and resources -- inspired by a similar plan in Providence -- and to meet again with the community group to plan the next steps on community policing strategies.

Harrington agreed to both. He and Police Chief William K. Conlon are scheduled to meet this week with the Providence police chief.

He agreed, too, to commit police officers to walking a beat, checking in on businesses and residents on a regular basis. "The police chief and myself have gone out and visited businesses in every neighborhood in the city," he said. "I've walked, with my staff, in neighborhoods where people think it's most dangerous and talked to kids. We'll continue that outreach, because that's where it's going to happen -- face-to-face talks to find out what it is we need to do to make those kids safe. So I'll be there, doing that with you."

Part of the community group strategy is to provide jobs as a way to keep the city's youth off the streets. Harrington agreed to a multipronged approach aimed "increasing youth summer jobs by 150 by 2008.

Harrington said he has sent out letters to 1,500 local businesses encouraging them to provide employment to teens this summer.

Finally, he agreed to support a $150,000 increase in funding for the 21st Century After School program, and to seek extra funding for after-school activities. He also said he is trying to raise money privately for church groups that provide youth activities after school.

The mayor, while generally in agreement with the group, seemed careful not to make any guarantees, and he stressed the importance of working together.

"This isn't about what I can do for you," he said. "It's what we can do together, in a partnership."

Just Me 69
02-15-07, 14:16
Found a nice jewel walking near the Hess, wsw.

This girl is so sweet, nice lace pink undies, small but firm breast, her breast had no sag and her nipples were so hot.

She does talk none stop, but she is xtra friendly, nice smooth ass, and she really loves to hump, but her best is her tongue, lips and mouth.

She smell so clean, told me she had just showered has a apartment in the area, but her room mate was home.

Said she was getting a new phone, and would have digits and her own apartment in a few weeks, said she is out most days, some nights.

Keep your eyes out for this one, dark hair, average height nice body.

Phat Bastard
02-18-07, 06:21
She told me her name was Gina, they all lie about their name, gentelmen they are out there, just look.

I wish I had a solid answer for you but without seeing her face I don't know for sure. The nips look similar but the boobs look smaller but when I was with her it was a car date and it was dark.
Even the part of her back with that tattoo, which is a great feature for comparison, was covered up or out of sight when I was with her.
The rest of her body looks about right though but that's just a guess because I saw her mostly clothed.

Thanks for the pics though:)

How was she by the way? You obviously had a better opportunuty to experience all she had to give since you had her naked in a safe location.

Phat Bastard
02-18-07, 18:40
It was great and yes , I over spent for me, but not as much as some men pay for HJ at AMP.

Figure it makes up for all the 20-30, women I saved money with.

Awesome, I'm glad somebody is having some success out there:)

And I agree with your math too, one really good one for the price of a bunch of bad to mediocre ones is worth it.

Yumpin Yim
02-19-07, 14:39
It was great and yes , I over spent for me, but not as much as some men pay for HJ at AMP.

Figure it makes up for all the 20-30, women I saved money with.Dude, she is hot! She still around?

Yumpin Yim
02-20-07, 09:35
1 : a man extremely fastidious in dress and manner : DANDY

2 : a city dweller unfamiliar with life on the range; especially : an Easterner in the West

3 : FELLOW, GUY -- sometimes used informally as a term of address <hey, dude, what's up>

Let's assume you mean # 3

Most women look upon me as # 1

I could be taken for # 2

Yim, after you give, you get, give a little, get a little.

Give a lot get a lot..

K pasa gringo?Wow, just asking a simple question. No need to get pugnacious.

Member #3933
02-23-07, 16:07
Does anyone recognize this poster?

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/283374812.html

The ad seems to follow the format and rates of several other local posts - not a Christine I recognize from the area. Anyone have any intell?

RedStreak
02-23-07, 20:51
Will have to keep a look out. Didn't think she was when I saw her as she was not alone and not looking at the traffic going by.

Boston Eater
02-28-07, 14:32
Congrats, CM. Sounds like a nice find. From the description, she sounds like someone I've seen around, but never thought to see if she was legit.

thanks for restoring faith in the area

Her name is Pat, older WSW, sitting on stairs next to DD, asked if she was ok, she smiled she was fine just enjoying todays sun.

I said great day finally, asked if she wanted a coffee, no thanks she said, would love a ride.

I have no where special to go I said, the day is all mine.

As we are driving to a special spot I have in the area, she wants to know what I do for work, why am I in the area, etc.

I was not in the mood for much bull so I said, just out for a drive looking for a female friend for about 30 minutes.

She said, looks like you found one.

I started to laugh, I parked at my secret spot, please do not PM for location, then it will no longer be my secret spot.

She never mentioned money, great BBBJCIM, nice rack big but saggy.

I handed her a Jackson

Looks 6, service 8, WSW, silver gray hair, heavy coat, brown boots.

WebDog
03-04-07, 17:36
Didn't expect too much on a Sunday, but after spending an hour between Hess and the DD closer city center, I expected to see *something* -- did not. Last day stroll I did I saw 3-4 junkies but this time nada.

Just Me 69
03-05-07, 05:55
Action moving to S.Main st., Warren, behind old super market, early morning hours 3-6 am.

WSW, she has a southern accent.

Tall blonde, smoking

Asking price 50 was high, I passed.

She would not leave the car, came down to 40, I told her to leave the car.

She swore at me, as she left.

The usual crackheads in the same area, N.Main was dry, had coffee at doughnut store near hess, the owner was moaning about ****** walking near his store.

I joined the talk and said, I have not seen many in a while, he said LE will lock them up, I then said, see a lot of drug dealers in the area?

Where is LE for the drug dealers, he said they try to clean the area.

Between doughnut bites, I said.

Member #3933
03-08-07, 11:22
From the kindness of my gentle heart, I will pass along a gem I have kept to myself for a while.
5ft 110 lbs, smooth young 21, looks 17-18, small breast, she will not be on the street long, some guy is trying to get her to strip and work the clubs.
....When you send PM mention Sam.CM,

Thanks for the community service, I think that's a good number to have. I've seen her also. FWIW one evening I was driving her home through downtown , and while stopped at a light, she put her window down and loudly trash-talked a group of female homies hanging by the corner, apparently included a relative. Yikes, that turned into one long light! The next time, she saw her brother in another car and opened the window to yell and wave a hello. A nice enough date but consider tieing her ams down while driving.

Phoenix92
03-09-07, 23:42
I always lock the windows.

I tell em the switch is broke.

When they lean over to hit the horn that's when I shove them out of the friggin car.

Spacepjm
03-11-07, 11:16
Looking for advice on where to hide for the deed after SW is in the car. Does anyone have any safe suggestions.

Phat Bastard
03-12-07, 20:33
Looking for advice on where to hide for the deed after SW is in the car. Does anyone have any safe suggestions.

Sorry Space, but publicly saying where anyone takes an SW is virtual suicide in this hobby. Even telling another hobbyist via PM is dangerous because there's LE among us. Don't take it personally, there's a well respected poster here who asked the same question not long ago and even though I'm convinced he's not LE, I still didn't tell him any of my spots.

That's just how it works.

But aside from that, use your head, stay away from places that are devoid of people or have too many coming and going and above all, don't let her pick the spot because it might be a setup and even if it's not, she probably brings guys there so often that somebody's going to take notice and you don't want to be there when that happens.

Member #4581
03-13-07, 23:21
Nice pictures. Those should get you a free burnt edge with pepperoni and a Bud at the CCC.

WhenWhen
03-13-07, 23:46
Cookyjar could learn a lesson or two from you about how to distinguish between a fox and a piece of shit. But, no disrespect to CJ. He is the man. Apparently, so are you. Great pics. That is one fine piece.

Nice pictures. Those should get you a free burnt edge with pepperoni and a Bud at the CCC.

Boston Monger
03-14-07, 10:34
Don't get your hopes up :(

I think he just posted them for enjoyment since every tree but the one in the foreground in the second picture is full of leaves (unlike ours) including what appears to be palm trees in the background of the third picture, plus Common Man is too smart to publish pics of his mongermobile like that, especially since there aren't too many late 80's early 90's black and red Silverados out there.

She's cute though :)You are very observant. I was almost heading to Brockton

Dwdstl
03-14-07, 10:38
Great day with the warm sun just like spring the young flowers are coming out to bloom.This looks like Cookie Jar from Philly's work - except for the hot chick.

Danzig19
03-15-07, 23:53
This looks like Cookie Jar from Philly's work - except for the hot chick.Got that right.

Member #4074
03-18-07, 09:43
I think he just posted them for enjoyment...

Hi All,

If this is the case, then he should at least state that fact. Not saying who these pictures belong to puts some credibility issues, in my opinion. Also, I suspect, with the absence of any mongering data and no further amplifying information, he most likely lifted these pictures from an internet source like all of his funny pictures.

Just my 2 cents.

Respectfully (from a monger who posts real & accurate valuable reports),
H_C

Trav Pokerman
03-18-07, 12:13
Looking for advice on where to hide for the deed after SW is in the car. Does anyone have any safe suggestions.My advice is to perform some recon in the area to identify places which you believe have potential. I believe it is best to find a place outside of the area where you perform the pickup. If you do the pickup in a city, find a place outside of the city. It's also advisable to do practice runs to your spot, so that the SW doesn't sense that you are unfamiliar with the area.

Phat Bastard
03-18-07, 17:24
Hi All,

If this is the case, then he should at least state that fact. Not saying who these pictures belong to puts some credibility issues, in my opinion. Also, I suspect, with the absence of any mongering data and no further amplifying information, he most likely lifted these pictures from an internet source like all of his funny pictures.

Just my 2 cents.

Respectfully (from a monger who posts real & accurate valuable reports),
H_C

I didn't mean to cast aspersions about Common Man's credibility, I was just trying to nip any forthcoming excitement about her being from Brockton in the bud before anyone got too excited about her.

Member #4074
03-18-07, 17:28
I didn't mean to cast aspersions about Common Man's credibility, I was just trying to nip any forthcoming excitement about her being from Brockton in the bud before anyone got too excited about her.

PB, you're good to go, brother. However, it's funny that you're the one putting out potential fires, while the original poster - Common Man - didn't even bother to reply or clarify his post.

Guest123
03-19-07, 22:44
You guys need to get laid...

Guest123

Boston Monger
03-21-07, 09:24
I have the habit of going to the photo gallery every day and looking at the photos. Guys will post just about anything, CL pics, advertisements, etc. At first I found it annoying, but then I wised up. Now I look at the handle of the poster and it usually is an indicator of the photo's source.

Don't get all angry at mongers for posting pics. Don't expect a "pretty woman" pic to be an actual SW walking around Lawrence. You guys should know better than that. We all know what is out there.

Phat Bastard
03-21-07, 19:19
Hey folks, to anyone who read my earlier but now deleted post, I've been told that my accusation was incorrect and I apologized for making it.

/DRAMA:)

I'd love to change the subject and move on but there hasn't been shit out there worth picking up lately.:(

Guest123 is right, we all need some mogambo.

OliverTwist
03-21-07, 22:15
LOL! You fat Bastard you. No problem man. I don't post much "out of paranoia maybee" but have been reading for a long time and have known the Mass territiory "the various tracks" since the 1980s.

Phat Bastard
03-23-07, 06:06
Just when I thought, I was out, You pulled me back in.

Shit, that's a quote too....

Where's it from....wait, I'll remember....

Guest123
03-23-07, 17:17
"Just when I thought I was out, THEY pull me back in again".

It was Michael Corleone from the Godfather. One of the later ones. I've actually used that quote numerous times.

Guest123

OliverTwist
04-03-07, 23:26
Lots of LE all over south and north main. couple of hose bags down by the Hess. stay away from Sammy shes a no good upseller. Jamie "craigslist girl"is OK but no more than 30. D is a hose bag but sucks a mean one. Debbie is the ugly girl from Milton or Quincy that used to take the bus in "no more than 20 for her". stay safe

OT

Kinfolk
04-11-07, 13:23
Have been unavailable to cruise except for this morning. Did a recon and surveillance of the area to understand all the postings. Around 10AM this morning cruised on Main Street & saw 2 WSW. The first was long dark wavy/curly hair wearing a black leather 3/4 coat. I did get the eye but was unable to verify, LEO was coming out of a side street. The second was near the Funeral home. She was standing with her man & was giving much eye contact to everyone. Got a good look at her, her face was about a 5, reddish brown hair, medium built. Would have stopped but, LEO was about 6 cars behind me. Made a loop around did not see the first one but the second one in question looked too obvious. Looks like things are getting busy with Spring almost here.

On another note, pasted very briefly through Main St. Yesterday around 12: 30PM & saw a short WSW, thumbing for a ride. Kinda looked like a crack *****. Her pants were dyed a different color than the rest.

WebDog
04-11-07, 16:54
Jamie "craigslist girl"is OK but no more than 30.
so who is paying her the $80 she is demanding on Craigslist??

RedStreak
04-11-07, 19:42
so who is paying her the $80 she is demanding on Craigslist??Jamie and now another one, Candy is on CL. Would be hard pressed to get me to pay 3 for either (been with both).

OliverTwist
04-12-07, 16:25
Is Candy the Brazillion one on there?

WebDog
04-12-07, 20:58
Candy is on CL. Would be hard pressed to get me to pay 3 for either (been with both).Is this who you're talking about?

Phat Bastard
04-13-07, 06:37
Jamie and now another one, Candy is on CL. Would be hard pressed to get me to pay 3 for either (been with both).

Which Candy, the one that had a baby last year?

RedStreak
04-13-07, 21:47
Which Candy, the one that had a baby last year?
Sorry took so long.

Thats the one.. She does have a roommate, Lisa? I think.

The blonde from webdawg can also be found on the circuit. South side

OliverTwist
04-13-07, 23:01
The one in the pic calls herself Jenna "at least for now" sucks a good one "spits though". last time I seen her she had a lot of sores on her face and stuff. Kinnda weirdid me out. LOL !!. wants too much damn money now.

Be careful out there lads

Oliver

Boston Eater
04-13-07, 23:45
I drove thru Main St this morning at 9am, 10am and again around 11:30am and found no girls, no LE, no sirens, ..... nuttin at all and it was a decent sunny morning

OliverTwist
04-14-07, 00:10
Bet ya I coulda found somthing. LOL

Phat Bastard
04-14-07, 06:59
Sorry took so long.

Thats the one.. She does have a roommate, Lisa? I think.

The blonde from webdawg can also be found on the circuit. South side

She mentioned a roommate a bunch of times but she never told me her name. I got this weird vibe that it was a lesbian kind of thing and that the roommate was the dominant one.

But maybe I was just hoping that was the case:)

I'll keep an eye out for her ads, her old phone numbers don't work and every time I see her on the street I'm heading somewhere and not mongering.

I must have looked at that blondes pic 3 or 4 times and didn't recognize her until after you mentioned that. I've seen her a lot, sometimes with a "boyfriend" nearby but lately alone. That's where I've seen her too, down near Campello. And like Oliver said, bad skin and blotches or sores on her face which is a bad sign.

Member #3933
04-14-07, 09:45
FWIW I gave Jenna a ride Thursday night, she looked in good shape, still very thin. We stopped for a nice chat, usual terms. She said CL has been generally working well, still gets out some.

RedStreak
04-14-07, 20:35
FWIW I gave Jenna a ride Thursday night, she looked in good shape, still very thin. We stopped for a nice chat, usual terms. She said CL has been generally working well, still gets out some.Yes, usually walking with a guy, but the last time I saw her, was walking alone with a duffle bag. Didn't stop as figured she would want a place to stay. LOL

The way some of the girls post on CL you would think that it not going good at all for them. Anyways, starting to see some of the "regs" back from their "vacations". Have seen one or two of the North girls on the south side but have not had the time to visit. Sorry post not giving answers your looking for on this board but too much info and the girls get another paid vacation.

Phat Bastard
04-18-07, 20:26
Not that we didn't already know Brockton was hot but this is from todays Enterprise:

Brockton cops try to drive hookers off streets

By Mike Underwood, Enterprise staff writer

BROCKTON — A sting operation has snared prostitutes who brazenly sell sex on the city's streets in broad daylight, police said.

Undercover city detectives and a state trooper have been targeting prostitution activity since January near businesses and residential areas in two city neighborhoods.

“We have arrested eight women so far. It has been very successful. Word spread very quickly about what we were doing and the girls disappeared from the businesses and residential areas,” said Lt. John Crowley, Brockton's top detective.

“It is going to be a continuous effort. Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and we hope to take it out of the sight of the city,” Crowley said. “No one wants to see this, so we aim to clean up our streets.”

Four police officers and a state trooper in plain clothes and unmarked cars posed as johns to catch prostitutes offering sex for cash.

Offenders collared in the operation, which targeted the city's south and north sides, were aged 23 to 45.

Scott Dwyer, president of the Montello Business Association and Dwyer's Glass Co. on North Main Street, said local businesses are pleased with the police activity.

“When the weather changes and improves, we start seeing the prostitutes. There were a couple of girls out here last week. But I called the police and they jumped right on it,” he said.

“The police are very aggressive in doing something about it. I think they are doing the best they can with what they have to work with.”

He said the women were traveling to Brockton from cities to the south to ply their trade in the City of Champions.

“We are getting girls coming in from Fall River and New Bedford. I know this because I go and ask them what they are doing and where they are from,” said Dwyer.

Police said most prostitutes were caught after either offering sexual favors to detectives or being spotted getting into cars.

One street-savvy prostitute got into an undercover officer's car, police said, and asked him to touch her first so she could make sure he wasn't a police officer, believing that an officer would not lay a hand on her. But the officer went along with her and arrested her when she then offered sexual services, police said.

Mayor James E. Harrington said it was crucial that prostitution and other quality of life issues such as street drug dealing are tackled swiftly by police.

“We are happy with the results so far but we are hopefully going to step it up as the weather gets warmer. Prostitution is something we do not want here in Brockton and we are going to do whatever we can to tackle it,” he said.

http://enterprise.southofboston.com/articles/2007/04/18/news/news/news04.txt

Member #3933
04-27-07, 00:21
I passed through town tonight and observed very thin pickings, but caught sight of one reliable regular. After sharing a cup, she stated she had been told by a member of the local constabulary that the crackdown team includes a blonde decoy, so beware.

Phat Bastard
04-27-07, 06:28
I passed through town tonight and observed very thin pickings, but caught sight of one reliable regular. After sharing a cup, she stated she had been told by a member of the local constabulary that the crackdown team includes a blonde decoy, so beware.

I completely believe she told you that but I can't help wondering why, or if, LE would tell her that.

Member #3933
04-27-07, 11:04
I completely believe she told you that but I can't help wondering why, or if, LE would tell her that.Apparently she has frequent conversations with some of the local LEO, more frequently than she'd like. She sure knows the un-marked cars, even in the dark. I guess "loose lips sink ships"

RedStreak
04-27-07, 19:56
I completely believe she told you that but I can't help wondering why, or if, LE would tell her that.Not sure if this is the one but I did see blonde with LE at the South End DD. Had her pulled over but didn't stay there too long..

If you do go hunting, ALWAYS scope the area first when you see one. I've done the turn only to find LE lurking around that corner!

Like I've said before, never pick up on the first sighting especially on a main road!

Phat Bastard
04-29-07, 06:48
Not sure if this is the one but I did see blonde with LE at the South End DD. Had her pulled over but didn't stay there too long..

If you do go hunting, ALWAYS scope the area first when you see one. I've done the turn only to find LE lurking around that corner!

Like I've said before, never pick up on the first sighting especially on a main road!

Exactly, always scope the area before a pickup especially lately. Aside from the Hess hags, most of the ones I've seen lately, especially at night, have had a tail.

Phat Bastard
04-29-07, 06:52
Apparently she has frequent conversations with some of the local LEO, more frequently than she'd like. She sure knows the un-marked cars, even in the dark. I guess "loose lips sink ships"

She sounds like she's on the ball. Nice change from the usual wackos out there.

RedStreak
04-30-07, 20:15
Was she a heavy set blonde?

If so, she walks that area from time to time, not LE.

Next time park in DD lot, window down, smile as she walks by you.No It's not that one.. Never seen before. Average Built, looked tall but could have been the shoes. Didn't stare either as one LE watching the street as I was going by.

Boston Eater
05-11-07, 08:10
Hey guys. I drove the Main St route between 10am and 2pm several times on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, figuring the nice weather would help, but I saw no one, not even LE.

Anyone have any luck ?

Phat Bastard
05-11-07, 10:40
Hey guys. I drove the Main St route between 10am and 2pm several times on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, figuring the nice weather would help, but I saw no one, not even LE.

Anyone have any luck ?

Yeah, kind of but not really.

I've been through later in the afternoons into the early evenings and there have been plenty to choose from....if you don't mind the usual suspects that aren't worth picking up that is.

There was one really cute one the other day, Wednesday I think, around 4 but she was walking past Dwyers Glass and having read the previously quoted article, I sure wasn't picking her up there so I kept going, giving her time to walk well past the place. She was gone by the time I looped around. She was definitely working though because she gave me and others "the look".

I've seen too much LE lately, particularly in the evenings with undercover cars, Staties and maybe even that Land Cruiser that someone else mentioned months ago. I don't remember which day it was (Monday or Tuesday maybe?) but one day they were just pulling over one car after another for the short time I was there. I don't think they were mongers being pulled over but it was still bad enough to make me get the heck out of Dodge.

OliverTwist
05-31-07, 18:23
Saw Ann on S.Main reddish brown hair, looks a little worn.

Took a little ride, all in all not too bad. She is a bit of a headcase though.

Member #4581
06-01-07, 10:57
It certainley is true that BPD and MSP have put a damper on things. I saw the large grey SUV and green LTD undercover vehicles prowling the near empty streets. I did see two that were throwbacks. An older blonde that was hanging by the side street near a grade school and homeless Lisa up by the park. I did manage to score at the home bar and found a civie who was willing and much fun.

OliverTwist
06-01-07, 14:46
Got intel that some of the girls busted are working for LE with a wire. Take it with a grain of salt, but err on the side of caution. Be careful.

Kikyo
06-02-07, 13:57
It certainley is true that BPD and MSP have put a damper on things. I saw the large grey SUV and green LTD undercover vehicles prowling the near empty streets. I did see two that were throwbacks. An older blonde that was hanging by the side street near a grade school and homeless Lisa up by the park. I did manage to score at the home bar and found a civie who was willing and much fun.I was down at Jeano's to pick up some food and decided to scout around N. Main. Only saw a HSW. Did notice the large grey/white SUV following me.. it pulled to the side to let me pass and then tailed me until I entered Avon.

OliverTwist
06-02-07, 15:29
Saw Ann again on S.main right before dusk, all geeked out and insane looking. kept on going needless to say. picked up another head case on N.main near the market. very drunk, older with long grayish reddinsh brown hair, a little chuncky with kinda big rack. said she was from South Carolina turned all crazy when it was time to go, almost had to throw her out of my fucking car. Dont pic her up guys bad news. I need to quit this hobby its too risky these days. Any of you lads seen that one ?

Oliver

Kikyo
06-03-07, 12:55
Were they wearing the 1960 headphones from Radio Shack, that you saw the LE wearing?No headphones, then again there's no Radio Shack around the area.

Kikyo
06-03-07, 12:57
Were they wearing the 1960 headphones from Radio Shack, that you saw the LE wearing?Bill, I never said that I saw the girls wearing the headphones. It was another poster.

OliverTwist
06-05-07, 22:24
I just think I have had enough. after almost thirty years of the compulsive hobby I better try again to go on the bright. I cant afford to get screwed.

Cheers

RedStreak
06-06-07, 20:23
I just think I have had enough. after almost thirty years of the compulsive hobby I better try again to go on the bright. I cant afford to get screwed.

CheersLol I agree with Common.. It's all about the hunt!

Did get some info from a SW on Fall river area.. near the bus stop.. side streets is all I'm gonna type.

Good luck staying "sober" lol

OliverTwist
06-16-07, 22:21
Did a little recon this afternoon. saw about 7 or 8 confirmed sw. Noticed "Jamie" the craigslist girl who got busted back out there hanging at a doorway near a corner on N main heard she works for LE now But that could be BS either way did not do any picups just out for a little ride and some fresh air . so one cute one wioth a half shirt skinny with dark hair on S main she vanished though, a couple of real skanks on s-main as well "scarry". I was thinking with the big head.

Cheers

Phat Bastard
06-17-07, 04:55
Did a little recon this afternoon. saw about 7 or 8 confirmed sw. Noticed "Jamie" the craigslist girl who got busted back out there hanging at a doorway near a corner on N main heard she works for LE now But that could be BS either way did not do any picups just out for a little ride and some fresh air . so one cute one wioth a half shirt skinny with dark hair on S main she vanished though, a couple of real skanks on s-main as well "scarry". I was thinking with the big head.

Cheers

It's BS unkless she's orally collecting DNA samples for them.
If the other girls told you that it's because she's their competition.

I saw the "cute" one too during the afternoon on Main on the south side heading towards the center in the blue half shirt showing a lot of midriff. She looked a lot better from a distance believe me.
For those who missed her, picture the "Bride of Frankenstein" without the blonde highlights or the big rack.
Be glad she vanished quickly;)

OliverTwist
06-17-07, 14:09
LOL! yeah I didn't catch the face. there were some real scarries out. I also saw one of the old hags jump in a car right by the bar on N.Main. Anyone ever go in that bar ?

OliverTwist
06-19-07, 17:18
Ok so I did take a ride thru this afternoon, had to go that way anyway. On S. Main saw the bride of Frankenstine again with the half shirt, The brief thought did cross my mind that perhaps it would fun to skullfuck her. But thankfully the bigger head prevailed. Also saw crazy Ann or whatever the hell her name is, man she is one tweaked geeked freak. Then it was on patrol to the north main saw are former craigslist girl again on her corner "one block south of the Hess" all bugeyed and looking jonesing for a cum junky fix. Also saw a few maybees. Hey has anyone seen the guy in the joker suit pushing the homeless looking dude in the wheelchair? Its like a circus out there.

Oliver

RedStreak
06-20-07, 19:04
Ok so I did take a ride thru this afternoon, had to go that way anyway. On S. Main saw the bride of Frankenstine again with the half shirt, The brief thought did cross my mind that perhaps it would fun to skullfuck her. But thankfully the bigger head prevailed. Also saw crazy Ann or whatever the hell her name is, man she is one tweaked geeked freak. Then it was on patrol to the north main saw are former craigslist girl again on her corner "one block south of the Hess" all bugeyed and looking jonesing for a cum junky fix. Also saw a few maybees. Hey has anyone seen the guy in the joker suit pushing the homeless looking dude in the wheelchair? Its like a circus out there.

OliverWelcome back !lol tht didn't take long.

Last week, tues or Weds night I was passing thru and saw 3 new blondes on the south side. one working out of her car and after the second pass, beeped and tried to wave me down. almost stopped, but caught LE coming from the other way. did the turn and he's now sitting about 150 away from her in near the fire station, and she was just pulling away in the other direction. Have seen the cute back girl on SE, not bad job but said shes only out once in a while.

Phat Bastard
06-21-07, 06:45
Did you ever see the guy with the American flag singing on the corner?

Him I've seen but my favorite is the guy that looks like he's half aborigine. Someone brought him up here before and I think they said he was hispanic but either way, he's a sight to behold.

You'll see him walking along wearing stuff like a serape and a huge Mexican hat, looking like he just walked off the set of The Three Amigos or wearing any other crazy outfit he can find including a matching purple satin pant and shirt set and even a pirate costume, complete with eyepatch, just walking along, smiling and waving to the people who take a long look at him. The poor guy's probably insane but he's enjoying himself so why not laugh along with him.

Phat Bastard
06-23-07, 22:15
Now this was the best I have ever seen in this area, a 8 plus on the SW scale, high heels, tight jeans, mid riff, excellent hips and ass, flat stomach, average breast.

Between 18-20 no older.

I am in car, sipping my coffee and checking the street action, she gets out of a average car white man driving, she keeps talking with this young man.

He drives away, she walks into DD, comes out with ice coffee, long straw, and she is playing with the straw with her lips, 2 LE drive by, one LE almost hits car in front of him, he is glued to this girl, but never stops.

She smiles as she walks to my car, which is parked and me drinking my coffee, I ask do you need a ride, she puts her head in my car and said, 50 and we can ride.

I say no thanks, and she keeps walking, 2 cars stop for her, he goes to the newest of the 2 cars.

This girl is sharp

Was she wearing a white blouse?

WebDog
06-24-07, 15:13
Now this was the best I have ever seen in this area, a 8 plus on the SW scale, high heels, tight jeans, mid riff, excellent hips and ass, flat stomach, average breast.

Between 18-20 no older.

I am in car, sipping my coffee and checking the street action, she gets out of a average car white man driving, she keeps talking with this young man.

He drives away, she walks into DD, comes out with ice coffee, long straw, and she is playing with the straw with her lips, 2 LE drive by, one LE almost hits car in front of him, he is glued to this girl, but never stops.

She smiles as she walks to my car, which is parked and me drinking my coffee, I ask do you need a ride, she puts her head in my car and said, 50 and we can ride.

I say no thanks, and she keeps walking, 2 cars stop for her, he goes to the newest of the 2 cars.

This girl is sharp
Why didn't you pick her up?

Phat Bastard
06-24-07, 18:19
Was she wearing a white blouse?

It was midriff, could of been a blouse, did you see her?

A midriff is the front part of a torso, not an article of clothing.

I was asking if that thing that covered everything but her midriff was white.;)

Phat Bastard
06-25-07, 06:27
Yes it was white, did you see her?

No, I just happened to guess out of the myriad of colors available;)

But I didn't see her when you saw her, so no, you didn't see us.:)

WebDog
06-25-07, 09:07
Read the next to last paragraph.
not clear to me what the next to last paragraph was. Is she someone you would suggest we not pick up, should we see her? Or was LE too close by and/or would you pick her up under other circumstances? Would be helpful to know, whether she's someone we should look for or stay away from.

Boston Monger
06-25-07, 10:42
not clear to me what the next to last paragraph was. Is she someone you would suggest we not pick up, should we see her? Or was LE too close by and/or would you pick her up under other circumstances? Would be helpful to know, whether she's someone we should look for or stay away from.

the $$$$.=, that's what I'm guessing

WebDog
06-25-07, 13:17
the $$$$.=, that's what I'm guessing
Thanks Boston Monger -- that part had escaped me! I would have dropped $50 in a flash for someone meeting CM's description -- but I know from past posts he is more frugal than I am ;-)

Phat Bastard
06-25-07, 22:44
I had a CL woman this morning, she runs ads for .60 incall service, first time I met her she agreed to .40, today I told her close to end of month limited funds, she agreed to .30.

Excellent service BBBJCIM, clean apartment, and she has young woman available for those you like to spend big money.

I just can't see spending big money, which these girls will blow away on stupid stuff.

Yes, I am tight when it comes to money for sex.

Any chance you could post a link to one of her ads for the rest of us?

Guest123
06-25-07, 23:09
I had a CL woman this morning, she runs ads for .60 incall service... she agreed to .30...Excellent service BBBJCIM, clean apartment, and she has young woman available for those you like to spend big money.

I just finished doing a search on CL for someone in Brockton charging .60 incall, but came up empty. Can you post the last 4 digits of her phone, or some other specific piece of info by which we can pull up an ad of hers?

...And what do you consider "big money" for the other girls?
PM if you prefer

Guest123

Guest123
06-26-07, 16:26
She is not in Brockton, she is on the MA/RI line in Pawtucket, runs ads as peachy's.

My misunderstanding. This being the Brockton, MA thread, I naturally inferred she was in the general Brockton, MA area. I never would have guessed she's located in Pawtucket, RI.

I remember seeing an ad for a provider in Pawtucket by the name of "Peaches" whose going rate is only .60. I haven't responded because she never posted a pic of herself, and in my book, that equates to a high probability for a disappointing visit with a girl with a less than desirable body.
Can you describe what she looks like? I'm sure she's no Champagne, but if the body type/size is right, I just may call her for an appointment.

Thanks

Guest123

Kikyo
06-28-07, 17:20
I have no problems with her, have seen her a number of times, she has a hot body, does not post pictures because she has children.

Her service is excellent with me, she is black portgese, fine ass, small breast, great oral skills.

Try it you may like it, and want more.Based on recommendation here, tried calling her several times yesterday. No answer, voicemail not working. I guess she works only part-time. How do you get a hold of her? Just keep calling until she picks up?

Kikyo
06-29-07, 17:12
Based on recommendation here, tried calling her several times yesterday. No answer, voicemail not working. I guess she works only part-time. How do you get a hold of her? Just keep calling until she picks up?Was able to hook up with her today. Drove down there and called to go upstairs. She was in bra, panties and boots. If this is any relevant, first thing she said was if I knew the ad was for older men and for 60 it was for a quickie. I told her no problem, only wanted bj. Gave good bbbjcim. In the middle she offered if i wanted to go in her, i told her no thanks.

Looks I would give a 7. Body in good shape. Decent face. Lives on a one way street. Afterwards she said there werer 2 younger girls, (she's 40) goes by the name Unique or Diamond (one is pregnant). Will do doubles for 100. Told her I'll be back for the double.

Boston Monger
07-02-07, 09:38
about gay cruising at some park. Looked out of control. Something for everyone in Brockton, I guess.

Auto
07-02-07, 10:44
I didn't see the story but I bet I know the park. The first time I took a s.w. there (DW Field Park) was 3 or 4 years ago andthere were a bunch of cars just sitting there with guys watching. I didn't want the attention but she said it was cool, just gays looking to hookup. There's a signal they have if they're looking, park nose in and put a sneaker on the rear deck. Creeped me out but live and let live I guess.

Me and the girl went to a little clearing in the woods and did our stuff. I posted a few pictures here but I don't know how to find them now. Cindy was her name I think and I saw her last year too.

Boston Monger
07-02-07, 11:23
I didn't see the story but I bet I know the park. The first time I took a s.w. there (DW Field Park) was 3 or 4 years ago andthere were a bunch of cars just sitting there with guys watching. I didn't want the attention but she said it was cool, just gays looking to hookup. There's a signal they have if they're looking, park nose in and put a sneaker on the rear deck. Creeped me out but live and let live I guess.

Me and the girl went to a little clearing in the woods and did our stuff. I posted a few pictures here but I don't know how to find them now. Cindy was her name I think and I saw her last year too.

I swear Randy Price was getting excited during the newscast. From what I saw, it's basically a free-for-all.

Phat Bastard
07-02-07, 22:52
Maybe now Brockton will go three days without a shooting....

Phat Bastard
07-03-07, 06:26
It is the park next to the golf course, near the pond, many a SW, will use the park for their customers, some go to the wal mart parking lot, others will use the lot in Avon.

Others go to the horse farm, some will use the truck depot between the trailer trucks, some will go to the mall parking lot, some park on a one way street off Main, in daylight.

Some will go to the hospital parking lot, others will use apartment complex parking lots.

Others will use the VA parking lot.

So many places to park and so few girls.

CM, why would you write a post like that?

Bill Buxton
07-03-07, 14:45
I am sure he ment what he reported PB as a guide only.I am sure all and then some of the locals,LE and others know what goes on around town.Its not hard to figure when the gobs of papertowels and rubbers litter a lot whats up when the sun goes down.

And anyone that uses a local close lot SHOULD get CAUGHT!!! You gotta use your BIG heads before getting STUNGGGGGG.

PLAY SAFER,

B.B...

Phat Bastard
07-03-07, 18:43
Why would you write a post like that?

Be nice, I asked you first.

OliverTwist
07-05-07, 11:56
This morning around 8. Saw a few. One hanging out in front of the d&d on s. Main, another youngish one in shorts and a hoody think it might have been Sammy, she is bad news. Saw the freaky horse headed clown faced one talking to her self in wet clothing. On and. Main saw the regulars at Bum central, The crackmobile was parked again in the lot at the spring st corner, saw another one sitting on the curb at the store on and. Main. Nothing note worthy further down. Saw almost no LE out there. Just recon today.

Phat Bastard
07-05-07, 23:32
Days and wasted nights, the forum is the exchange of information about women, not wasted space with wasted questions with no meaning, Fat B find another to waste your time on, I have you on ignore.

You already told me once before that you were putting me on ignore in your last PM and you lied.
Also don't send me any more PM's unless you're going to open the replies.

Please keep your word this time and that includes all of your other screen names too.

By the way, when you use two of your own screen names to talk to yourself, you look pathetic beyond words.

Phat Bastard
07-06-07, 00:00
I am sure he ment what he reported PB as a guide only.
PLAY SAFER,

B.B...

And that's the problem Bill.

Only a cop or a noob would suggest going to where he mentioned and he claims to be old enough for social security and to have been mongering for quite some time so by his admission, he's a veteran monger not a noob.

Of the places he mentioned:

Two of the hospitals are patrolled by private security guards and the third (the VA) is patrolled by federal ones.

The mall is patrolled by private security in vehicles as is the Wal Mart.

The "lot" in Avon as he called it is heavily patrolled by Avon police officers who don't have much else to do.

And parking on a one way street off of Main st in broad daylight would put you in front of multi-family houses with people hanging out on the porches, kids playing in the yards and streets and people walking and driving by in a constant stream. Even the few industrial streets that don't have houses don't have anywhere to blend in and have people coming and going constantly.

Bill, the only reason to guide a monger to those spots is to get them caught.

Bill Buxton
07-06-07, 02:10

Only a cop or a noob would suggest going to where he mentioned and he claims to be old enough for social security and to have been mongering for quite some time so by his admission, he's a veteran monger not a noob.

Two of the hospitals are patrolled by private security guards and the third (the VA) is patrolled by federal ones.

The "lot" in Avon as he called it is heavily patrolled by Avon police officers who don't have much else to do.

And parking on a one way street off of Main st in broad daylight would put you in front of multi-family houses with people hanging out on the porches, kids playing in the yards and streets and people walking and driving by in a constant stream. Even the few industrial streets that don't have houses don't have anywhere to blend in and have people coming and going constantly.

Bill, the only reason to guide a monger to those spots is to get them caught.

Sounds like putting the bait out for the animal ha,I hope nobody is stupid enough to use the locations he stated.

UNREAL!!!!!!

B.B...

Bill Buxton
07-06-07, 02:12
Some parking lots around the city have 24 hr video on the parking areas so look the spot over before you get on the printer.

B.B...

Boston Monger
07-06-07, 09:52
take what you want from these posts. They are merely a guide, not a set of rules. What one man finds "safe", another man might find "risky". I myself have been known to recieve services in high traffic areas. I find that you stand out less there than in a deserted parking lot.

as far as anyone being "LE", there is always that chance. Remember: we all make our own decisions.

Bill Buxton
07-06-07, 16:30
take what you want from these posts. They are merely a guide, not a set of rules. What one man finds "safe", another man might find "risky". I myself have been known to recieve services in high traffic areas. I find that you stand out less there than in a deserted parking lot.

as far as anyone being "LE", there is always that chance. Remember: we all make our own decisions.

We all know the risks here.Do whatever makes you happy and thats that.One guy thinks it's ok another thinks thats a risk,al long as nobody is getting hurt do what you like.Just play safe,be nice and always use caution with ALL the gals.

B.B...

Phat Bastard
07-06-07, 18:56
How did you figure it out?

Now my cover is blown( no pun), they will now send me to traffic details.

When you boys need a girl, it's great to send me PM's about the girls I mention, and then thank me over and over about how great they are.

You can go your own way, and play your own trom bone

So I noticed that you didn't put me on ignore and didn't deny or address the points that I made.

About those numbers that you play your little "senior members only" games with, I already know they're ones you got from CL.

CM, I would apologize for calling you out even though I take back nothing of what I said but you brought it on yourself even after I asked you to be nice. We get along fine when you use your other screen names but it's when you use your CM persona that you get into pissing matches with people and I'm neither the first nor the last you'll either go after or rub the wrong way and that includes Jackson who delays your posts until they can be read which is why it takes hours for your posts to appear even though you're a senior member.

There's no need to go my own way or you to go yours. We're all friends here and we should all get along. I'll happily converse with you amicably but please, tone it down and I will too.

Peace:)

Phat Bastard
07-09-07, 06:10
Yes you are on ignore, BB posted your quote which is not blocked.

I have recieved a few PM's asking about your comments and how I felt about them.

I told them what I will tell you, PB, is on ignore and will stay on ignore.

He can rant all he wants, I will not read it.

You're not only a liar but a bad one too.

BB quoting me explains you responding to that post but then here you are responding to my next, unquoted post, thus proving you read it and are once again lying about putting me on ignore.

Please be a man of your word and put me on ignore for all of your screen names. And not just the older ones but the new ones you've recently started and are slowly nurturing up to senior member status so that you can ruin both the Massachusetts and Rhode Island threads.

Or you could just get rid of all but one screen name like the rest of us have and knock off the bullshit posts....yeah, I know....too much to ask.

Phat Bastard
07-09-07, 06:27
To the other posters that come here, sorry about this exchange.

Hopefully we're done.

Member #3933
07-09-07, 08:36

Bill, the only reason to guide a monger to those spots is to get them caught.Pb,

I've gotta say that I've used several of the locations mentioned, either by my choice or at the suggestion of my date. I never thought about the security, for example you can drive around the VA and none is apparent. Nonetheless, thanks for mentioning it because while I am not a newbie, I obviously still have more to learn, and this lession I'the rather learn off the board.

OliverTwist
07-09-07, 14:23
Even if I still drank I would find nothing worth stopping for in the good ole city of the crackheads. Went through again with my ham in hand.

Phat Bastard
07-10-07, 05:52
Pb,

I've gotta say that I've used several of the locations mentioned, either by my choice or at the suggestion of my date. I never thought about the security, for example you can drive around the VA and none is apparent. Nonetheless, thanks for mentioning it because while I am not a newbie, I obviously still have more to learn, and this lession I'the rather learn off the board.

You were very lucky, each of those places has security or police in vehicles driving around and the Wal Mart and the VA are the most active.

Be safe:)

OliverTwist
07-10-07, 16:32
Yes as a matter of fact I did take a cruise through around 8. Am though. Didn't see anything on south main but on north I did see some usuals. Saw one really good looking young thin girl with long red hair and pumps at the corner of Emerson, looped around and she was gone. Oh well I had a busy schedule so no time to blow "no pun". I would like to find her though.

Boston Eater
07-11-07, 14:22
Hey there. That red head claims she's a newbie, says her name is Janie.
No digits, and doesn't know the area that well, so she's open to wherever you want to go to play. Smells really nice and allows for roaming hands.

asks 50, gave her 30 for bbbjnqns full is available if you have a big enough back seat, which I don't. She's considering getting a room and offering incall in the future, but wouldn't let me take a pic of her, which felt kinda strange.

OliverTwist
07-11-07, 16:03
Went through again today lads. Saw a migitte in a suit that looked like Sammy Davis JR on acid, saw horse head again on south main. Saw the usuals at Bum Central, they had some spanish looking cum junky that looked worn but had a nice figure. Some dude in front of me stoped short to let a WSW out of his car at the store on North Main, even though the light was green I didn't beep my horn, nor will I idenify the car. Call it a professional monger curtousy if you will. He was an older gentlemen and the SW was older and kind of heavy set, she went in the store.

Driving back on north main saw a pic up near the catholic charaties of a very cute and young WSW with tight jeans and short brunette hair I pulled over but he got her first, lucky bugger, again I will not describe the vehcle and wish him well. I'm way more comfortable after dark than broad daylight thats for sure, a little paranoia is good I guess. Saw a regular of mine and did what I had to do. Oh well if I burn in Hell at least I'll know a lot of folks there.

Stay tuned for the next episode of the monger report

Oliver

Member #4581
07-11-07, 19:34
I think I saw the same girl a couple of weeks ago. Does she bear a passing resemblance to Audrey Hollander the adult actress?

Phat Bastard
07-11-07, 21:14
I think I saw the same girl a couple of weeks ago. Does she bear a passing resemblance to Audrey Hollander the adult actress?

I may have seen her a couple of weeks ago too, walking along until it became a one-way and wearing a red top and white pants. She looked kind of like the girl in the pic only thinner and seemingly taller.

Giani
07-12-07, 16:41
It may be just me, but sheeeesh. Postage sized images are nearly worthless. Get a different camera than your lame cell phone camera..

Thanx so much...

Giani

A John
07-12-07, 17:43
I'm total aware that you can take a large photo and resize it down to the 640pix by 640pix on the free resizing thanks to Jackson

I have never had a small photo and needed to increase it is that also possible?

Happy Hunting
AJ

Boston Eater
07-12-07, 18:00
yes, Janie looked similar to that one. She didn't have any moles or marks on her face or arms, but you could tell she had just smoked a stinkerette.

I picked her up around 10:30 or 11 am

I saw no one out there today, expect maybe the aforementioned "horseface"

OliverTwist
07-12-07, 22:17
Hi Guys, went on patrol around 7pm or so and coming in on south main didn't see much untill I spied "Sherel" she must have got out of jail, very very thin skeletel if you will. Straight black hair whares leather with high heels and black spandex pants. Red eye shadow. Scarry. She has very bad teeth and says she is from Duxbury. She has been on the stroll for years, I had her years ago but wouldn't dare now. Then on to north main. There was a lot of variety.

I saw a BSW that had regee lock hair, was short, kinda cute. Gave me the look and waved but I cruised on. Then I saw another good looking brunette WSW that gave me the look, but I was on a mission and cruised on. Then I hit it. Thats right guys I spied the red headed blue eyed hottie on Emerson. There was a blackman with her so I was not happy about that and cruised on. Then I back tracked back from the avon line and looked again and saw her alone sitting on a curb along side the store on emerson, her black friend was gone so I headed in for the score. She got right in then we quickly headed off to a location she insited on that I quite frankly felt somewhat uncomfortable about but did it anyway. It took me a while to get the nut but she was a good sport and took it all in "with spit though". She said her name is Jamie and is originally from pembroke. Good skills, droped her off so she could by her medicine. No digits yet. Hey does anybody got intell on the cute black girl? She was over near the hess when I was driving by for the second time.

Want to get her next.

Bostonsailor
07-13-07, 10:35
[QUOTE=OliverTwist]Hi Guys, went on patrol around 7pm or so and coming in on south main didn't see much untill I spied "Sherel" she must have got out of jail, very very thin skeletel if you will. Straight black hair whares leather with high heels and black spandex pants. Red eye shadow. Scarry. She has very bad teeth and says she is from Duxbury. She has been on the stroll for years, I had her years ago but wouldn't dare now. Then on to north main. There was a lot of variety.QUOTE]You will see this girl on just about every road from Plymouth to Brockton, she walks Rt's 27, 106,58, 44, downtown Plymouth, etc. Always has her thumb out. Is a subject of conversation in the local barber shops, and the small town cops dont seem to bother her.

Bostonsailor
07-14-07, 09:22
Was in the "city of chumpians" early this AM after striking out in Boston, and met a WSW by the name of Jackie, in her 30's with shoulder length light brown hair, I believe she has been posted about in the past. She was a busy girl seeing as though she was the only SW on the streets that I saw, picked her up behind the Salvation Army and off we went to a nice spot. Provided a nice slow BBBJTCIM for 25 pieces of gum. she gave me a sad story of how she lost her husband 6 months ago and has to go out on the streets to feed her 2 kids, and that she is not on drugs, clean for 2 years.She is out between the hours of 6 and 8, says she makes 200- 300 sticks in that time.

Stay safe
BS

Phat Bastard
07-14-07, 10:54
You will see this girl on just about every road from Plymouth to Brockton, she walks Rt's 27, 106,58, 44, downtown Plymouth, etc. Always has her thumb out. Is a subject of conversation in the local barber shops, and the small town cops dont seem to bother her.

Skinny as hell, almost no ass at all, too much makeup on a face that looks like if she smiled, the upper half of her head would break off. Yeah, I've seen her too, add route 139 in Pembroke near exit 12 off of route 3 to the list of roads she travels.

Phat Bastard
07-14-07, 10:58
Was in the "city of chumpians" early this AM after striking out in Boston, and met a WSW by the name of Jackie, in her 30's with shoulder length light brown hair, I believe she has been posted about in the past. She was a busy girl seeing as though she was the only SW on the streets that I saw, picked her up behind the Salvation Army and off we went to a nice spot. Provided a nice slow BBBJTCIM for 25 pieces of gum. she gave me a sad story of how she lost her husband 6 months ago and has to go out on the streets to feed her 2 kids, and that she is not on drugs, clean for 2 years.She is out between the hours of 6 and 8, says she makes 200- 300 sticks in that time.

Stay safe
BS

BS, I'm wondering if she's the same Jackie I used to pick up but haven't seen in a long time. Did she have kind of a deepish, gravelly voice?
Not like a guy or anything but like someone who's smoked too many cigarettes in her day.

Bostonsailor
07-14-07, 15:04
BS, I'm wondering if she's the same Jackie I used to pick up but haven't seen in a long time. Did she have kind of a deepish, gravelly voice?
Not like a guy or anything but like someone who's smoked too many cigarettes in her day.

No definetily not, I have been an explorer in Brockton since the mid 80's and have never, ever seen her before.
stay safe
BS

Bostonsailor
07-14-07, 15:12
Any reports by this member are purely fictional, stories at best. Any similarities to real people or real events are purely coincidence.
BostonSailor

OliverTwist
07-16-07, 20:01
Come on guys, no intell on the black girl ?

Giani
07-17-07, 07:49
"A John" is 100% correct that pix can be downsized (or better yet, cropped) to the 640x640 size for posting here. I am grateful every time I see a full sized 640x640 post (you know who you are).

BUT... taking postage stamps and inflating them only gives MORE frustration with lo rez blur. I suspect many of the tiny posts are from cell phones? It is PLAUSIBLE that sending such postage posts could be worth it if close enough, or of sufficient impact, but I suspect most mongers have the same reaction as I when you click on a thumbnail, and get the same thumbnail to open up...

And let me ONE MORE TIME thank Jackson for providing this forum. It is almost as good as enjoying the goods in person!

Giani

I'm total aware that you can take a large photo and resize it down to the 640pix by 640pix on the free resizing thanks to Jackson

I have never had a small photo and needed to increase it is that also possible?

Happy Hunting
AJ

OliverTwist
07-17-07, 12:25
I went thru around 5 am. S. Main was dead. N. Main there was one, kinda tall and thin with long brown hair, skinny, tight jeans and white sweeter.

Hitekpix
07-21-07, 05:47
Hey everyone. Was bored last night so I decided to cruise around just to see if anything was around. It was around 1am saw a 2 WSW one tall one short near the small gas station on montello when I turned around to see more the guy behind me got to them first. Cruised around for the next hour saw one cute-ish chubby WSW on main but she disapeared when she saw flashing lights parked right up the street. Saw one either BSW or hsw up on main didn't look to bad but she was waving at almost everything when I went back I couldn't find her. I didn't expect to get anything tonight just looking might go back tonight. I just don't know the area too well so I get kinda freaked out not knowing where to go haha.

OliverTwist
07-21-07, 22:19
Welcome Hitepix, try North and South Main as well as side streets and Warren Ave. Look forward to hearing your reports.

Bostonsailor
07-22-07, 09:28
Just a Security Alert, There is a camera that is located high atop an apartment building on Warren Avenue across from Legion Parkway, My SW friends have told me that this camera is used by LE to watch that whole area on a regular basis. does anybody know of any other LE camera's in the area.
Stay Safe
BS

Hitekpix
07-23-07, 00:39
So I checked it out again last night. Was just planning on doing one cruise on the main sts and back down rt28/montello st. I saw one what I thought to be a nice looking BSW wearing a skirt I usually saw on the SW in Atlantic city, but she was walking with a black dude and I didn't feel like dealing with that. Continued and saw a bigger BSW took a pass. Then saw 2 WSW on main, passed one by and stopped for the other. We drove and she said. 4 I told her I only had. 3 and she agreed. It was nice BBBJTC. Luckily not as many LE as the other night which calmed me. And since I'm kinda new to this I was wondering what everyones opinions on the scenes (brock, NB, Bos) safety, quality etc.

OliverTwist
07-23-07, 20:38
Went thru around noon. Saw some regulars, including my white cum stained sweeter girl. Not much else almost stopped for a blk heavey set young girl with bleeched blonde hair near assaks corner. Any intell lads?

Hitekpix
07-23-07, 23:43
You will see this girl on just about every road from Plymouth to Brockton, she walks Rt's 27, 106,58, 44, downtown Plymouth, etc. Always has her thumb out. Is a subject of conversation in the local barber shops, and the small town cops dont seem to bother her.Haha I had picked her up about a year and a half ago on 27 in Hanson. I was driving to kingston when I saw walking and "thumbing". I recognized her from seeing her around the plymouth area almost everyday and a guy I work with saying he always used to call her the rt27 hooker haha. Soo I decided to take a chance. Man I will never do that again. I shoulda realized she'the be not so hot haha. Cause from far away and driving 35 mph she was fair. But in the car sitting next to me oh jesus. She only wanted. 2 but she kept wanting me to drive to brockton and it winter but she kept shutting my heat off! Then she got all freaked cause she thought I was a cop and told me this loooooong sob story about trying to get clean. So at this point I had enough just dropped her off got nothing gave nothing and am thankful I havent seen her since haha.

OliverTwist
07-27-07, 21:34
Went on patrol last night. Tons of LE all over south main and warren ave. Had some dudes pulled over. Made me kinda paranoid, saw one young WSW on south main toward downtown, didn't look to bad little chubby nose ring and all.

Kept on going though to North main. There was an elusive BSW that was looking pretty decent, nice firm rack "bcup". Black tank top and white pants. Had to troll a little bit before I made the score. We went off to a quite area out of dodge of course. And got down to biz. She had a bottle of rum with her LOL, but was pretty nice and decent personality. Said she is 45, is a grandmother and her son is douing a seven year stint for drugs. I kinda liked her but what do ya know no digits. Droped her off by the hess so she could "buy cigerettes" LOL!

Keep it real pricks.

OliverTwist
08-01-07, 06:08
Saw former craigslist girl "Jenna" skinny young blonde on south main near the CVS. She looked better than last time I saw her, took a little ride so she could have lunch "high in protien ". Said her boyfriend "pimp" broke up with her and she is staying with friends, she is a crack adict, I fell bad for her she is kinda a nice kid. Also saw the other former craigslist girl "jamie" on North main. She really got weird looking "bugeyes". The usuals by Bum memorial park.

Boston Eater
08-01-07, 23:51
I saw Jaime as well. She looked terrible. I also saw another who gave me the look (short dark hair, wsw, pink sparkly pants) but she was a little too enthusiastic and I heard sirens in the area.

Boston Apple
08-06-07, 03:49
So I had a serious jones tonight and went on the prowl. I started looping Dot Ave at 1am and after six circuits, I decided to try CT. A half hour of cruising got me nada, so I decided to try my old standby...Brockton.

I hit the strip at about 2:30 or so, and only saw one broke-down BSW. A couple loops later, though, I saw a really heavenly-looking SW, perhaps H or possibly even A. She was acting kind of odd, though. I pulled around the corner, and she wouldn't even walk to the corner, much less go around it. I circled around to approach from another direction, but she really didn't seem to want to come to me. I sort of felt like she was trying to direct me to a specific pick-up spot, which smelled like my Uncle Leo, so I beat feet out of there.

On my way off the drag, I saw a reasonably-decent (6 on a 10 scale, YMMV) WSW, so I hooked around. She's about maybe 5'5", shoulder-length brown hair, long, angualar face. I didn't get her name. I pull up a side street and she comes up to the car, so I offered her a ride. She gets in, neither of us are cops, she tells me that she really needs a hundy. I laugh and counter with 23. She said a blow usually gets her forty, and I said I don't mind dropping you back some place, and suddenly we had an agreement.

She gives me directions to her spot, which is the parking lot of a townhouse apartment place (sorry, I didn't catch the name of it). I had already given my donation, which she'd pocketed. Suddenly this van pulls up, and she's like "Oh, I know them", she out of my car, into their van, and out of my life.

So, keep your hands on your wallets, and watch out for our Uncle. I am going to go surf for some porn.

LoveLatin05
08-06-07, 22:47
anyone see the black girl in white top in some jeans, w/ streets of yellow in her hair walking montello & n main st on saturday at around 8?

if so, does anyone have any info.."if shes legit?"

OliverTwist
08-06-07, 23:20
She kinda sounds like the one I had not too long ago. if so yes she is damn good, treat her nice but dont be a push over. sorry to hear about your latest adventure Boston Apple it can happen to the best of us, espeacially in New Bedford, be carefull if you go there. Brockton im convinced they can be found 24/7 if your observant. Dot ave can be hit or miss at times, Newmarket has becaome a tranny hangout, there are some good ones though "like my crazy purto rican girl India".

Cheers

Oliver

OliverTwist
08-08-07, 13:09
Went thru today around 9am right after some heavy rain, and sure enough there out there. Picked up one sitting on the step by the store on Emerson.

No it was not the redhead havent seen her in a while. She was about late 30s early 40s or so with long brown hair kinda thin had a green shirt shorts and a celtic cross. Told me she was beat up and raped by a guy with NH plates with redish beard and hair with a green pic up truck not to long ago and was a little skiddish. What a scumbag I hope LE gets him, he deserves it.

She wanted to park in McDonalds parking lot or the Stop and Shop. I said No way. And went out of the area. BJ was Ok nothing to write home about. I would stop again if hard up. Droped her back in her area. Saw several others on both north and south main even saw that crazy older one with the bright lipstick that I almost had serious issues with, steer clear of that one. Remember to be a gentlemen but not a pushover either.

Untill next time,

Oliver

Muffdiver 0237
08-14-07, 05:12
Went through Main St. on a quick run not much action. Have been looking for April aka shorty she was real good, had digits but no longer working. Anyone got new digits on her.

Muffdiver 0237
08-14-07, 14:53
Drove through Main St around noon not much action.

OliverTwist
08-14-07, 21:18
The action is out there, What is her description ? who knows I may very well have her digits. Went thru around dusk and scored a cute one one south main
early thirties, dirty blonde ,nice rack with a heart tatoo said she is from taunton and has a place there. She maybee a keeper, yeas I got digits but will check with her before I give them out. Lots of LE on north main. also lots of SW. hit it around dusk or just after. If you cant find them then you need a new hobby. Good luck and use common sence.

Member #4581
08-15-07, 11:46
So I'm driving down to Brocton today but last night I scanned CL to see if there is anything good avaialble. Well I found not one but two purported under-agers advertising on the erotic services board. Both freely said they were under 18. Heads up. Idon't wanna see you on the news tonight1

Aug-15 young and sweet but mature! - w4m (brockton)
Aug-14 !!! brockton area - mature for my age !!! - w4m

OliverTwist
08-15-07, 13:57
No, there OK.

Member #4581
08-16-07, 14:38
OT, just wanted to double check on the two posters that you're sure they're OK?

Kinfolk
08-16-07, 16:28
Hello to all! I don't normally post in the Brockton forum but, work & social obligations had me in your fair city multiple times last Saturday & Sunday the 11th & 12th respectively. Saturday evening at about 8PM I believe I saw a, WSW, short straight brown hair, thin, dressed well, high heeled black sandals. I got the look when I first past her on Rte.28 leading from W. Bridgewater to Brockton near all the car dealerships are at. I looped around and waited near the firehouse, she gave me the look again but just kept walking by. As I was leaving the area, I believe I saw a blonde haired WSW, shorty shorts,long hair, big black bag on her shoulder. I got yhe look from her as I passed, I pulled over and waited down from the firehouse, but she disappeared down a side street. But here is the strange part, on Sunday morning at 7:30AM I saw the first girl again, in the same outfit, walking the exact same route I had seen her 12 hours previously, got the look, but still would'nt approach me.

Any intel on either of these, I know it not much to go on.

Thanks & be safe out there!

Kikyo
08-21-07, 00:34
Brockton, Monday 7pm driving down Warren Ave, made a turn onto David St. At the corner of David and Main saw this WSW, believe wearing white shirt. Made a loop back and saw her get into a white 2-door pickup. Was it any of you guys?

OliverTwist
08-21-07, 15:29
Please do NOT mention vehicle types. Use your head.

Kikyo
08-22-07, 09:15
Please do NOT mention vehicle types. Use your head.So was she any good?

OliverTwist
09-04-07, 21:32
Was on recon today and as usuall there were plenty to choose from. I have seen some latley on Montello as well as parts of Warren. One on Montello in a mini skirt with white top, brunette. Took a second spin by and it turns out her face had a strange resemblence of the sea hag so I passed. Went down to south main and low and behold I saw "Olive Oil" in a cute dress and heels nice firm small breasts got the look and spun around the block for the score. She got in and as it turns out I have seen her before under the name Katrina from craigslist she used to work out of a couple of brockton locals untill it got to hot. Now she works for more reasonable prices. She is a litle strung out and paranoid but is pretty damn good at heer chosen trade, although I didn't like her spot, a problem in Brockton is lack of good spots. I have her real name and digits, but will check with her before I give them out to senior mongers.

Loads of fun

Oliver

Whoshe
09-09-07, 11:13
no, there ok.the friday patriot ledger reported that police had arrested six people in conjunction with an internet sting where state police officers posed as a 15 year old girl. now i have little sympathy for anyone foolish and sick enough to pursue **** girls, but i'the be interested in hearing from oliver twist as to what he thought he was doing with his response regarding the state police cl posting.

OliverTwist
09-11-07, 06:36
The post that you refer it was obvious it was a red flag, as are some others.
There are also some legit providers in the area that somtimes will use craigslist. It is just like the streets, use your common sence, and if the posting says 15 or 16 year old then you're not being very smart if you answer it.

WebDog
09-11-07, 20:37
if the posting says 15 or 16 year old then you're not being very smart if you answer it.ya think???

Sounds like things are being co-mingled here -- CL stings and chat room stings. I don't seriously think that State Police was posing as a 15 y/o within CL ERS as if they did, it would be flagged and deleted within minutes.

Whoshe
09-11-07, 22:17
The post that you refer it was obvious it was a red flag, as are some others.

There are also some legit providers in the area that somtimes will use craigslist. It is just like the streets, use your common sence, and if the posting says 15 or 16 year old then you're not being very smart if you answer it.True, true and sage advice you offer, but you still haven't explained why you said "there(sic) OK". Sure the posts stunk to high hell of a sting...but when a SENIOR MEMBER vouches for them, who knows who decided to check who/what they were.

I cannot think of non-nefarious reason for your post. Can you explain it?

Phat Bastard
09-12-07, 03:22
webdog is right, the internet sting was via a chat room not cl.

also, the cl ads said:

aug-15 young and sweet but mature! - w4m (brockton)
aug-14 !!! brockton area - mature for my age !!! - w4m

which is hardly an admission of being **** unless of course you confuse the dates with their age or leave something pertinent out when copying and pasting.

Whoshe
09-12-07, 11:30
webdog is right, the internet sting was via a chat room not cl.

also, the cl ads said:

aug-15 young and sweet but mature! - w4m (brockton)
aug-14 !!! brockton area - mature for my age !!! - w4m

which is hardly an admission of being **** unless of course you confuse the dates with their age or leave something pertinent out when copying and pasting.no, i don't know anything about a chat room, but if you sent an email (say encouraged by oliver twist's post that there is something worth pursuing), you got back a reponse message where the sender stated she was 15. unfortunately at that point you can't get your email message back.

so again, oliver twist, why did you respond "there ok?", did you have an interest in the success of the sting?

OliverTwist
09-12-07, 19:11
Well mr heshe the post you are refering to I happend to have some first hand knowledge of. She certainly did not seem like a cop as my ball bag was bounceing off her chin LOL. You should not let your sixth sence be mistaken with paranoia, it is however good to err on the side of caution. But I don't like to go home with my ham in my hand. Take my advise or not.

Oliver

Phat Bastard
09-12-07, 23:37
No, I don't know anything about a chat room, but if you sent an email (say encouraged by Oliver Twist's post that there is something worth pursuing), you got back a reponse message where the sender stated she was 15. Unfortunately at that point you can't get your email message BACK.

So again, Oliver Twist, why did you respond "There OK?", did you have an interest in the success of the sting?

Aha....now I get it.
Thanks for the info:)

Damn, that sucks about the e-mail part.
Not cool at all.

Whoshe
09-13-07, 08:06
Well mr heshe the post you are refering to I happend to have some first hand knowledge of. She certainly did not seem like a cop as my ball bag was bounceing off her chin LOL. You should not let your sixth sence be mistaken with paranoia, it is however good to err on the side of caution. But I don't like to go home with my ham in my hand. Take my advise or not.

OliverThe above makes no sense at all. Your comment referred to two CL posts put up by the State Police, each containing only an email address. Of what did you have first hand knowledge, the name of the Lieutenant in charge?

Although it remains my belief you arn't really a monger, I guess it is possible instead you are just a fool.

Member #4581
09-13-07, 08:50
I thought that those two CL listings smelled like bacon three weeks go. WTF with OT's giving his seal of approval? Whose side is he on? Side note, had run in with 3 of Brocktons finest last night. I had been doing laps and they didn't like it. They stopped me at the drive in window of a burger place. As they ran my license they were fucking with people by yelling extra orders into microphone. Green Taurus was the UC car. Stay alet.

OliverTwist
09-13-07, 13:16
Whatever buddy.I don't have time to scroll back and dwell on this issue. We may be thinking of two different providers though. there were several girls that previously worked at a hotel near westgate.they were legit and OK. They are no longer there as the heat got involved as some of you know. I could care less if you think im a cop or otherwise LOL. One of these girls "Olive Oil" is now working south main. She is one of my favorites.

Stay safe and remember the ancient proverb "just because you have one, dosent mean you have to act like one."

Oliver

Whoshe
09-14-07, 00:57
Whatever buddy.I don't have time to scroll back and dwell on this issue. We may be thinking of two different providers though. there were several girls that previously worked at a hotel near westgate.they were legit and OK. They are no longer there as the heat got involved as some of you know. I could care less if you think im a cop or otherwise LOL. One of these girls "Olive Oil" is now working south main. She is one of my favorites.

Stay safe and remember the ancient proverb "just because you have one, dosent mean you have to act like one."

OliverAnother dodging response.

Glad you are so busy.

The six guys arrested in the CL sting due to the ads you vouched for, will have plenty of time on their hands. I wonder if any of them initially stepped into the sting only because you said "There(sic) ok"? What a jerk.

Member #4581
09-14-07, 11:59
This is Rebecca. I had originally bumped into her in the hallway of a local motel at 5 AM and established a quick relationship. Just the other day I ran into her at the Dip & Sip and got reacquainted.

Craven Head
09-23-07, 08:29
I saw a couple of WSW on the corner of Emerson and Main.

Then, I stopped into the DD on Main. Inside, there were another 3 WSW having their morning coffee and donut.
Made eye contact but didn't pursue it. There was a black man on the front steps just hanging around. Not the pimp type but possible LE.

Does anyone have any Brockton numbers they want to share?

Hitekpix
09-24-07, 22:16
Sorry I went cruising last tue night and got lazy and forgot to post. Drove around main and montocello for a little while. Saw a couple of BSW I think and one bigger WSW in a pink dress kinda weird. Saw one girl that I didn't think was a SW cause she looked kinda young, but was cute and dressed like the young girls you see at malls and such. I guess if your walking at 2am on main st you must be but I don't know. If anyone has seen her let me know cause when I turned around just to check she was gone probably picked up. So I ended up seeing an older WSW named kim. Nice she told dirty jokes till we found a spot, pretty decent BBBJ. Gave me a number might see her again but I do like driving and trying to fish for something haha.

OliverTwist
10-02-07, 21:39
Been pretty dry in brockton latley. Took several cruises and came up empty handed. Job schedule has me on day time mongering only and am much more carefull in broad daylight. Say WSW Debbie on Emerson she died her hair and is trying hard to get new business, she is a swaller and is skilled but I'm all set she is also crazy and always carries a razer blade"just in case" told me once a black guy tried to get fresh and she cut him up pretty good. Also saw a skinny WSW kinda crack headish at the park on north main. Gave me the look but I passed. South main was even drier. After night fall is much better.

Muffdiver 0237
10-14-07, 11:25
Took a drive through Brockton this morn. It was very quiet. I did find a WSW named June on N. Main. Clean easy BBBJ very good. She say she is out in the mornings. Will look for again.

OliverTwist
10-17-07, 19:29
Was on patrol Monday night around 1130 ish very quiet on south main only one BSW walking near her pimp, gave me the look but no dice. Went over to n. Main and got a WSW near the corner of Emerson. Longish staright dark hair kinda chubby with nice eyes and complextion said her name was Sue. Nice girl actually did not seem like a druggy at all " rareity". Gave her a ride home to Hollrook after the festivities. Any of you guys know her?

Also found another nice girl on s. Main last week, she lives on Warren and gets a hotel room every weekend with her friend and they do two girl stuff. Yes I do have plenty of digits and will share if you share info or are a senior member. Lots of unmarked LE out there be carfull and have common sense.