PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

RedStreak
02-10-06, 20:56
Brockton is alive and well, few new ones out some old ones. Range from (on my scale) 3-7's. some only come out certain times.. some don't even agnolage you but they are what you think! Will try to give details without to much info in future posts.

Basil
02-17-06, 12:34
Any afternoon action in this town i'll be there on monday. Also what is the best spot, main street?

Bostonsailor
02-17-06, 15:21
Any afternoon action in this town i'll be there on monday. Also what is the best spot, main street?Most of the SW action is in the north end on North Main up by the HESS station and north up to the Harbor One Bank, at the bank take a right and then another right and circle back on montello. Caution. Uncle LEO will stop you for a tail light out or failing to use your directional or some other trumped up charge just to stop you. First question they ask is " What brings you to Brockton and, where are you coming from" (like it is any of their business) They will write you a citation on this trumped up charge, its up to you to prove in court that your tailight was not broken at the time the LEO stopped you. Gestapo tactics. Have fun

Basil
02-25-06, 02:14
Thanks for the info, yeah I grabbed a 30ish sw named penny right on n. main. She was one of about four obvious sws nothing special, kinda heavy but great for the price, .30, espeacially being used to boston prices. Only major disadvantage was the lack of a place to go, ended up in the back of some medical building in a VERY residential hood, thank God for president's day.

Just Me 69
03-05-06, 13:48
LE all over the area Sunday morning.

LE stopped a girl walking, the sidewalks were empty 8am to 10 am
going back to rhode island

RedStreak
03-12-06, 12:55
LE Out Big time lately gotta be real careful. lots of unmarked and sometimes 3 to vehicle. All diffrent types too, not the standard rides.

Been using Incalls lately (digits from some of the girls) but they don't want it given out.

I did pick up one the other day around 11:30 ish.. can't remember name tho. nice looker but not too good on service. usual areas on NE.

Did see two *Nice lookers near the Shelter but gone just as quick, almost looked too young but got "rides" anyways. anyone checking out Craigs lately?

Might have to try one of them if LE doen't settle down.

Member #4581
03-23-06, 19:13
Busiiness took me to the fair city of Brockton and as the previous poster noted it is very hot. Vultures where all over the place at all times of the day and night. From what I learned there's a new mayor in town, James E. Harrington and he has canceled all donut breaks for the foreseeable future for BPD. Now quality of life issues take precedent over a glazed whole wheat donut. And if you're young and wearing a hoodie that is now just cause for BPD to pat you down and run your name through the computer. There was minimal street traffic and the few girls that were out didn't look too happy. I'd say stay away until things run there course and the cops go back to DD/Honey Dew or Jimmy's Donut and Pastry.

Bostonsailor
03-24-06, 16:56
Yes, the Brockton PD has been out there, it seems as though they pick on the younger and hotter SW's. I always see the same skanks out there, hardly ever bothered by the PD . I did happen to meet up with Crystal on Wednesday afternoon , who said she was not from Brockton, but from Boston, she came to Brockton because things were too hot in Boston. I would rate her about a 7 on looks (Brockton SW). her performance was a 2-3. she was rushed , hurry, hurry, no CIM. Would not partake again. Saw a cute little blonde, but had to stay away as she looked way too young, later in the day saw her riding in the back seat of her Uncle LEO's car. This was around the North Main street area just south of the Hess station.

RedStreak
03-28-06, 19:48
Still no letup in brockton so I think I'm gonna hit Taunton a few times to see whats up. have seen a few "reports" in the Local paper about them but not sure about the area. wish me luck..

Craven Head
04-01-06, 21:06
I took a drive down main around 1am on Friday night. I saw about 3-4 SWs on North Main, just past the DD.

Picked up a WSW. Her name is Cathy. About 40, but looks much younger. Not a druggie. Regular girl looking for some extra $. Spectacular body with the awesome fake titties. They felt incredible. No rush. Probably the best BBBJ I've had in a long time.

Boston Eater
04-17-06, 11:45
That's great to hear, Craven. I've driven thru at different times of the night with the warmer weather and haven't found any females out at all (or LE for that matter).

I'll have to go back to trying later at night.

RedStreak
04-18-06, 20:19
Well, had NO luck in Taunton, but did find some decent pickings back in Brockton. Do I dare say its "picking up"? seems like the better ones are coming out later than before but did see some of the usuals and two new ones out during the day on Monday. Mostly up north section. South side trying to pick up too, but gone before a second trip around could be had. This happened at least 3 times in one night. I never do the scoop on first sighting, always do a quick recon for big brother.

Digits I had are no longer good so looking for others. Will pass on the druggies as they are always up near the Hess Gs towards the center. Also I keep away from the new GS on Warren Ave. Too hot there always LE lurking as gotten to be the new Drug haven area.

Just Me 69
04-23-06, 13:22
Where oh where have all the walkers gone?

LE was out this cloudy sunday morning, sidewalks were empty, and I do mean empty.

Has the action moved to another area?

Bostonsailor
04-23-06, 18:12
FROM THE brockton Enterprise ( April 21, 2006 )

Brockton merchant fed up with hookers

By Maureen Boyle, Enterprise staff writer

BROCKTON — Brockton police arrested an average of one prostitute a week last year and one downtown merchant complains that's too few in light of what he says is heavy prostitution activity in the area.

Amby Lymberopoulos, owner of the Dip 'n Sip, a North Main Street doughnut shop, said he has to clear women out of his parking lot almost every morning.

"I open at 4 o'clock so I see them. I see them usually after 1-2 o'clock," he said. "I tell them, step out of my parking lot please. Step out or I will call the police."

Lymberopoulos said calls to the police aren't always an effective deterrent.

"The police, they do nothing," he said.

But vice detectives say they need more than just hearsay and complaints to arrest prostitutes. Authorities in Brockton and Taunton say they need evidence to charge someone with prostitution and that means either catching someone in a sexual act or catching them soliciting an undercover police officer.

Brockton Detective Sgt. Kevin O'Connell said the number of prostitution arrests are lower than expected in the city because his vice and drug unit has been concentrating on drug investigations in the past year. The detectives often will make prostitution arrests after doing the drug work at night.

Last year, of the 59 prostitute-related cases heard in Brockton District Court, 45 were women and 14 were men. There was one female who was arraigned in Juvenile Court on prostitution charges, according to figures from the state Office of the Commissioner of Probation.

O'Connell said the number of prostitutes on the street, however, appears to be lower than in past years, following what appears to be a national trend of fewer prostitution arrests.

The U.S. Justice Department reports a 12 percent a drop — 65,778 to 57,618 — in the number of people arrested on prostitution-related charges in the country between 1995 and 2004, the most recent year available.

O'Connell said most of the men that wind up arrested have been caught trying to solicit a female officer posing as a prostitute — a step taken when authorities see an increase in prostitution-related activity in a neighborhood.

"When we arrest a dozen johns it seems to curtail it a little bit," he said.

O'Connell said in most cases the women are caught soliciting undercover police officers who drive by in unmarked cars.

That was the case earlier this month when a 21-year-old Somerville woman hopped into an unmarked Brockton police cruiser then, police allege, solicited the officer for sex.

Brockton Police Chief William Conlon agreed it is sometimes more difficult to get enough evidence to arrest the male customers unless a decoy is on the street.

O'Connell said most of the women working as prostitutes on the street are trying to support a drug habit. "I would say 98.9 percent are probably crack-addicted or heroin-addicted," he said. "I don't know of any of them out there for the love of the game."

Women are also more likely to face prostitution charges in Taunton District Court than men. Last year, of the 37 prostitution-related cases, 31 were women and six were men.

"Unless you catch them right in the act, it is difficult to prosecute," Taunton Detective Edward Pearson said of the male customers.

Pearson, a vice detective for more than 20 years, said more women wind up under arrest because police have a tougher time getting the right evidence to arrest the men.

Police can arrest known prostitutes on "common nightwalker" charges when they see them on the streets, soliciting or attempting to solicit customers.

But there's not a similar type charge for the men who circle the block, looking to pick up the prostitutes, he said.

He said police have to either witness the men soliciting someone for sex — such as trying to pick up an undercover female officer in sting operations — or catch them in a sexual act.

Pearson said he would like to see the laws changed to make it easier to charge the men who solicit the prostitutes. That would curb the problem, he said.

"It is supply and demand," he said.

Taunton District Court Judge Kevan Cunningham said few male customers wind up back in court after they've been arrested once.

"We don't often see them coming back," he said.

Boston Eater
04-24-06, 16:55
Hey Red. I have seen a few on Warren early in the morning, but where North are you finding anyone ?

I drive through there almost daily between 10pm and 1 am, do 2 or 3 passes from the HarborOne Credit Union on the corner up Warren to rt 123 and haven't seen anyone lately, sw or le.

I couldn't believe that story made the front page on a Sunday. but that's the Enterprise for ya.

RedStreak
04-24-06, 20:39
Sent Private

Hey Red. I have seen a few on Warren early in the morning, but where North are you finding anyone ?

I drive through there almost daily between 10pm and 1 am, do 2 or 3 passes from the HarborOne Credit Union on the corner up Warren to rt 123 and haven't seen anyone lately, sw or le.

I couldn't believe that story made the front page on a Sunday. but that's the Enterprise for ya.

LoveLatin05
05-06-06, 00:12
Seen 1 wsw by the uhal on the north side. Most likely a drugie. Anyone ever see a cape verdean sw in brockton before?

Boston Eater
05-18-06, 14:31
I have yet to meet any Cape Verdean SW's in the area, but I did catch a nice bsw on the corner of Warren and Legion, just in view at the light.
I caught her glance and motioned her over, did the basic check, and we took a right at that light and down a side street, parked in a small lot behind a building. for .5 I had a nice slow bbbj with spit and I fingered her until she finished, which was pretty quickly (I could feel it grab my finger and throb, which was pretty cool), and she was very appreciative.

she said her name is V, and she's from Brazil, so cute portuguese accent. no digits, but she said she's usually walking around between 9pm and 2am

play safe and play often ; )

BE

Just Me 69
05-18-06, 15:06
Oh no a big spender, 50 for a bj?

Then we wonder where the girls get the idea the can ask so much for service.

20-30 tops, not another penny.

Stressed Out
05-18-06, 17:55
Yea her name is Victoria (I believe). She asked me for the same .5. All I had was .3 so after some P and M'ing she took it. She definitely gave a real nice BBBJ. She would stop and start. Must have been about 10 min. She was very eager for me to finger her. Like you she came pretty quickly. She was a wet one and left some. She told me she is usually at that place around midnight and occasionally she would have a place to for to for FS. I might consider as there is something about Brazillian ladies. And she wasn't a bad looker either. Play safe all...SO.

I have yet to meet any Cape Verdean SW's in the area, but I did catch a nice bsw on the corner of Warren and Legion, just in view at the light.
I caught her glance and motioned her over, did the basic check, and we took a right at that light and down a side street, parked in a small lot behind a building. for .5 I had a nice slow bbbj with spit and I fingered her until she finished, which was pretty quickly (I could feel it grab my finger and throb, which was pretty cool), and she was very appreciative.

she said her name is V, and she's from Brazil, so cute portuguese accent. no digits, but she said she's usually walking around between 9pm and 2am

play safe and play often ; )

BE

RedStreak
05-18-06, 21:35
Sorry haven't been posting like I said, Haven't been out much either.

FYI. That area near legion is always being watched by LE so BE CAREFUL!

Have seen a few around that area, but always passed by as LE has been there too. They usually park across the street from the Gas Station, and just down the street "almost" out of site and in the School parking lot.

Ok, South End: Not too much happening down that end lately, But, as i've learned, gotta be Fast! I don't pick up on the first past but going to have to start! their gone faster than you can make a quick loop! Picked up "Steph" Cute dirty blonde on Warren ave. Nice deep BBBJCIM only 3. Has a place for FS but only available once in a while. No digits. another one was Trac. Hisp/Black again BBBJCIM Real dep almost chokes herself! says shes not out alot, only once or twice a month. No digits or place for FS.

North End: Seen a few near Nemo's and farther up near DD but again always gone by the time I loop back. Haven't picked up any in a while up there.
Last one I found was Kris. Good BBBJCIM but only about a 5 in looks. No Place, digits no good..

Center: tho some can be found day and night, mostly Drug addicts so I pass on them. There is one cute little girl but always standing in same place during day near GS and DS but never onto side street, always N.Main. Untill then will pass plus theres More LE presence in that area also.

Boston Eater
05-20-06, 22:59
Hi there. I found a Cape Verdean advertising on CL

http://boston.craigslist.org/ers/161897485.html

play safe,
BE

LoveLatin05
05-21-06, 11:08
Hi there. I found a Cape Verdean advertising on CL

http://boston.craigslist.org/ers/161897485.html

Play safe,

BEThanks Eater, I seen her post a few times, but I don't think she's worth the time or the money.

Just Me 69
05-21-06, 15:37
She also has ads on Providence, CL

New Hampshire CL

Most if not 99% of Craigs ads are a joke, fake pictures stolen from sex web sites

Craigs is cam shows,and phone sex, all wanting your credit card

Agency's with a list of fake photos

Craven Head
06-11-06, 18:09
I did a stroll down North Main and saw atleat 10 SWs of all types. I suppose the warm weather is bringing them out. There were a few LEOs but nothing that would put a damper on activities. I didn't pick up anyone, just cruising.

I did see one nice prospect. Not sure if she was a SW or not. She was sitting on the curb in the parking lot of the bank on the corner of Main and Oak. I pulled into the lot and before I could approach her, a black van pulled in and she hopped in after a quick conversation through the passengers window. Has anyone seen her in this area before?

Just Me 69
06-16-06, 17:54
I was there this morning about 3am, it was dead two WSW , both looked like trouble, one LE going up and down main,

Bostonsailor
06-18-06, 19:14
Usually it is hit or miss in this city. Today was a hit. While driving south on Main St. by Lawrence street I passed a girl who gave me a smile and a nod. I circled around and pulled up a side street and pulled over. Here she comes across the street and up to my door. Young HSW by the name of Samantha, said she was 21, but im guessin 19. We agreed on 25 roses and off we went to a nice area I have come to enjoy. Gave a great performance and will definately be nominated for an Oscar. BBBJTCAOHL, says she isn't out much, no digits, hope to take her to the show again.

Just Me 69
06-26-06, 16:47
Brockton was loaded today with SW's

All colors shapes and sizes, even with a cop working detail on main, the girls were strolling and smiling, had a young new one, she asked for 30, I got the senior discount for 20 BBBJCIM, got her digits, lives in the area, said she is not out a lot, walks near the DD.

Huge rack and good service

Just Me 69
06-30-06, 15:25
The area was jumping all colors and sizes, have not seen this many girls on the street in a long time.

One latin SW skin tight white pants, she was a knock out, just as I was driving near her.

She crossed the street and jumped into a blue pick up, who ever you are let me know what she was like.

Again I must say the street was jumping great pickings.

Bill Buxton
06-30-06, 21:43
Wee need to get a limo for yellow fever, so he can get some action.lOOKS LIKE THE 495 SCENE IS DRY AS OF NOW.Nice to see things picking up.What was the LE situation there?

B.B...

Phat Bastard
07-01-06, 01:21
I don't want to describe another monger in detail so I'm being vague but;

Friday night, North Main Street at 6:40 near Nemo's I saw a guy pick someone up with....let's say, a very "unique" appearance and I mean that in a good way. Anyone who's seen her could never get her out of your mind....and if you cruise Brockton, you've seen her.;)

For the sake of my delicate sanity I have to know....was she an SW or were you giving her a ride?

Just Me 69
07-03-06, 05:40
I spoke with a BSW, she got in my car and after we talked her price was way to high for me.

As I drove her back to her spot , she told me her pimp had taken a stable from Hartford, to the Boston area for the holiday week, she wanted 50 for bbbj, told me business was slow, I told her price was to high and they should try Boston.

Brockton is a place were you can get good service for 20-25 -30 tops and do mean tops.

LoveLatin05
07-04-06, 23:18
Seen a few crack hoes on main and one good looking girl that i mistaken for a working girl. Lucky for me i was only asking for directions. YES she was a bsw hottie, should have known better though.

Bk British 01
07-05-06, 12:54
Took a trip down from Boston to see what was up in Brockton at 8am. Talk about a few bit of selection. I picked up this very cute blonde for a BBBJCIM for .20. Not the best not the worst, given the choices I had I would pick her again.

But then around 915 they all disappeared.

Phat Bastard
07-06-06, 20:28
Took a trip down from Boston to see what was up in Brockton at 8am. Talk about a few bit of selection. I picked up this very cute blonde for a BBBJCIM for .20. Not the best not the worst, given the choices I had I would pick her again.

But then around 915 they all disappeared.

Brockton's funny like that.
Most of the girls are pretty gross but numerous and sometimes you find a gem.

And sometimes there's a bunch out, then they're gone in minutes and you don't see them for hours, then they appear at an odd hour like 4 am.

Phat Bastard
07-06-06, 20:31
I spoke with a BSW, she got in my car and after we talked her price was way to high for me.

As I drove her back to her spot , she told me her pimp had taken a stable from Hartford, to the Boston area for the holiday week, she wanted 50 for bbbj, told me business was slow, I told her price was to high and they should try Boston.

Brockton is a place were you can get good service for 20-25 -30 tops and do mean tops.

You weren't kidding were you?

Monday evening was pretty interesting......and unfortunately I don't have her number.

Just Me 69
07-07-06, 14:32
The local paper had a headline serial rapist gets hookers, I did not read the story.

Today noon time, the street was crowded with SW's, I spoke to a black girl, long braided blonde hair, she said because of the nut who is getting the girls, most girls will be out during the day time.

LE is out heavy at night.

Hunt during the day

Just Me 69
07-11-06, 14:08
Main street was loaded with SW's, LE was out directing traffic for raod work being done, the girl I picked up said she knew the LE and they do not bother her, because she takes care of them.

Loads of black dealers (drugs) on the corners and walking the streets

Still getting the full deal for 20.

Just Me 69
07-12-06, 06:19
Cruise N. Main, circle around the Hess Station, stop at DD and sit near the window with a coffee, or cold drink. Y ou will see them walk past, some will come in for the toilet, smile and follow them outside.

Across from the Hess is a donut store, this owner calls the cops constantly, going towards DD on the right is a small park with benches, a few of the girls sit on the benches, some will stand at bus stops, after the bus leaves you will see them still there.

Be careful in what you pick, many are heavy druggies and if they are super thin, avoid.

Are all your lights working on your car?

Stop for all stop signs and traffic lights, never give JOHN the chance to stop you.

DRIVE SAFE

Bill Buxton
07-12-06, 09:14
I will try my luck here today and see what the area has for prospects before tonight's rain starts.Iwill report any and all activity I find in the area.

As for pics,I am not sure, I will see what I can do.

B.B...

Craven Head
07-12-06, 16:11
I drove up and down Main a few times. Maybe saw 1 or 2 SWs but nothing worth stopping for.

I've got some numbers for something different if any senior members are interested.

Met her a while ago off of CL. She's in a wheelchair (no, I"m not kidding), but horny as heck. She'll take it anywhere you want to put it. I love her lolli pop special. Becuase of her disability, she can get into a position you could never imagine. No joking. You can go to her apartment, in Quincy, which is very safe.

Interested?

Just Me 69
07-12-06, 20:34
What time were you in Brockton?

Craven Head
07-13-06, 08:04
I made the stroll in the afternoon, like around 2pm or so.

I went back at night and there was a little action up near Oak Street, despite the rain. There was a tall thin WSW wearing a red top and carrying an umbrella, Saw her walking around the block near Emerson St.

I ended up calling a girl I picked up during the winter. She's not a regular on the street. Actually has her own handyperson business during the day. When I met her it was car dates only. Now she has her own place to go to. I went last night. It's safe. I'll check and see if she is will let me give digits to senior members.

Just Me 69
07-15-06, 17:42
About 11 till noon, a few were out nothing to get excited about.

The usual druggies a few were spaced out bad, a fair white girl about a 5 on the scale, follwing her pimp like a lost puppy, so sad.

Up by sacks bar, there were a few outside for a smoke, I guess they work the bar, not sure, did not go inside.

Waiting in the DD, nothing walked by or came in, so I called it a day, did not have much time to spend this afternoon, will be back Monday.

Boston Eater
07-17-06, 09:56
hey guys. found a nice treat on Main st on Sunday around 4pm, a cute HSW with long curly locks and a nice little sundress.

I passed by her near Cape Cod pizza, she gave the look, and I did a u-turn.
and drove by again, got another look, and pulled down a side street and waited no more than 5 seconds for her to appear.

she said her name is Natasha, did the usual LEO check, then around the corner to the back of a building.
she quoted me $40 but I talked her down to $30. climbed into the back seat, bbbj, then off came the sundress and she climbed on for some cowgirl.
her chest was a little smaller than I usually go for, but I tuned in tokyo for a few while she pumped me. she climbed off, removed the wrapper, and finished me with another bbbjtc with cim. I gave her the $40 anyway (since the atm only gives $20's anyway).

she said she'll give me digits on a second visit if I find her again. I told her I'll look for her on Tuesday night.

play safe

Auto
07-19-06, 19:19
I did a flyby of the Brock today and stumbled upon Cindy on North Main in front of the newer school, a chick I had seen in 2002 or 2003. She looks a little rougher now but not too too bad. Still a pretty sweet kid, very sober and lucid. Goes about 95 lbs soaking wet. Great no hands bbbj in a relaxed park setting, just my style. She said she can usually host if she's given advanced notice. Digits go to any senior members or regular posters who wants 'em. Freeloaders will be ignored.

These pics are her, about 3 years old. I hope they don't get automatically edited out. If the links don't make it, all my pics are around page #19 if you sort them by name.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1012

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1757

I had a funny bonus on the way out of Dodge: The huge huge drive through park, I caught something out of the corner of my eye up on a hill and bagged a guy directing his girl to bend over, flash, etc. for whatever reason. I didn't see that he was taking pictures, but she was a cutie with a white pleated tennis skirt. No actual skin but it was fun to see just the same.

LoveLatin05
07-19-06, 20:52
seen 1 on south main near the package store near walgreens and one up north near the U_hall.

eater how did you make out on tuesday?

Just Me 69
07-19-06, 21:59
Are these streets any good for mongers?

I am bored with the usual stuff on N.Main.

Boston Eater
07-20-06, 09:15
there was no one around when I drove through, and I did 3 drive thrus last night between 9 and midnight.

Montello I never see anyone, but Warren can be hit or miss. Once you go through the rt 123 light, there's no one until you hit the school, close to the end. but the side streets you can some times find some hanging out if they spot LEO snooping around.

Main is where most of the them are. surprisingly there have been more and more on the south side of Main, near DD and KFC.

Auto
07-20-06, 09:30
Guys, you're gonna think I'm full of shit, but when I *thought* I saved Cindy's digits to my cell yesterday I must have done it wrong, because they're not there. If somebody does see her, she does hand out her cell number and seems stable enough to be reliable. If you get digits, pass them back to me, too? I feel like a moron and am pissed b/c I will be down that way about once a week through August and with the price of gas, a quick pick up is better.

I'm sorry to the few senior members who pm'd me for the digits. I got one pm from a guy with NO posts (Leo? Is that you?). WTF is up with that?

Just Me 69
07-20-06, 13:05
She is small blonde hair, mini skirt wearing a green thong, nice apple round ass, her name is corey.

Picked her up near the hess, was taking her to my favorite spot she said her spot was better and not to tell the other girls about it.

When I parked she said you must pay first, I said no problem, handed her the usual 20, I hand them all, she had a sad face took the money, I told her a tip is waiting when she is finished.

Gentlemen, if you see her grab her she is hot, she has no phone, it was stolen.

She comes out day and night for two tricks and goes back in.

After we finished, I handed her the 5 tip and she was happy, then asked if I had 50 cents for a phone call.

Long blonde hair covered most of her face, this girl could be real hot with a little help, flat stomach, small breast, hot hot ass, and a tight kitty, she really made my day.

I will now dream of her and Sunday when we will meet again, please don't spoil this one with the 40-50 offers.

Who are these guys paying so much money, you ruin it for the rest of us.

Men like me, monger 3 times a week.

Just Me 69
07-20-06, 17:54
To add new number.

press left soft key, 1, 2

enter the phone number you want to save, press OK

Select the label press OK

Enter the name press OK

TO ERASE calls

left soft key, 2, 4 highlight the number press OK

Dialed calls/received calls/missed calls/all calls

press 1 erase or 2 cancel

Auto
07-20-06, 20:37
I'm such a moron ...
I'm such a moron ...
I'm such a moron ...
I'm such a moron ...
I'm such a moron ...
I'm such a moron ...
I'm such a moron ...
I'm such a moron ...
I really am a moron. Doh!

Just Me 69
07-21-06, 04:08
Never refer to yourself as a moron, we all need the tools to do the job.

Knowledge is the key to freedom, and wealth.

Just Me 69
07-21-06, 06:15
I have not had any luck on the south side, the area looks like it is ripe for walkers.

Then again I have not cruised that area for a long period of time, I generally drive through on my way to N.Main.

BostonBread
07-22-06, 00:48
Nada, zippo, zilch unless you count LE. They seem to be doing their job on the north and the south!

Lovesbbbjtcim
07-22-06, 07:17
I found a young bsw yesterday far south on warren. She was ok she wanted 50 but took 25 + 5 Camile was here name nothing great bbbjtcim alot of teeth I would not do it again.

Sailor02
08-01-06, 14:51
Hello to all:

I usually hunt in prov, but that scene has been very slow lately. Since I live somewhere between prov and brock I decided to read this board and take a drive today.

After scouting the area for a possible spot, I saw a WSW on N Main near the Hess station at lunchtime.

She said her name is CC (short for something else I don't remember). She's skinny, small breasts, dark hair, with some tatoos. Not bad looking, maybe a 6. So anyway we went to one of my previously scouted spots for BBBJTC. Her service was very good, and I gave her .25 incl tip. She gave me digits, but said that her phone was broken (another useless set of digits).

Thanks to those who post on this board for the info.

I also read where some of you have digits (that actually work) that you are willing to share with senior members who contribute. I would appreciate any info that any of you could provide. Just PM me.

Thanks, Sailor02

Boston Eater
08-03-06, 09:53
Hey guys. I don't mean to sound like a cold-hearted prick, but why do we tip these girls ? They're charging us for a service rendered in our car, not for a meal. $20 or $25 for a 1/2 hr is a lot more than I make in my job.

On the off chance that I see a provider incall from TER or Big Doggie, I'll bring her stuff, like coffee, or some software, maybe take her out for lunch off the clock, but I don't see the logic in tipping a provider more cash.

It's not like a waitress who survives on tips.

now that I think of it, who are these girls charging $80 for a wrapped lollipop car date with one pop ? I hope no one is doing that.

Auto
08-03-06, 13:37
Cold hearted prick my ass. I've been accused of overpaying but I have a good sense of value and don't mind at all going on the high side with a chick who I think is going to be worth it, but I never knowingly pay Guiness prices for Schlitz quality. Case in point, I p/u'd a chick on one of the side streets off of N. Main this week, Elizabeth, blonde, jeans, long sleeve shirt. You know how hot it was all week, well, it was one of those days and I shoulda seen trouble but the blonde hair hooked me.

She gets in and I can smell booze on her breath right away. We go to a spot I know, and she asks how much I'm paying. I like to let the girl ask first and work her down if need be rather than the other way around and she said $40. I was cool with that - FOR FS - and asked if she had a condom which she did but she was good with BBBJCIM and said she didn't need a skin. I told her I was into FS, and she said it would be $80!!! As we were getting into this negotiation crap, I was noticing the condition of her skin (awful) and the overall poor appearance she had, and frankly $20 for a bj would have been too much for this chick.

I started the car and handed her a $5 dollar bill and dropped her off, she crying on the way back saying it was her birthday, shit like that. Screw that. Better to be a cold hearted prick than a soft hearted sucker.

SR Only
08-04-06, 09:25
If you run Windoze XP, you just have to down load a small executable. Go to microsoft.com and search for "image resizer" in the search function. You'll see something like PowerToys, games, etc. but I think the first entry will be this image resizer. Click to the next window and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see the executable. I think it is about 521 kb. Save and run it.

Then open your picture file (in docs or somewhere) and right click on the pic. One of the choices will be "Resize Picture." Gives you three pre-sized choices and a custom size. 640-480 is fine for the boards.

Your welcome. :)

Hopefully you'll give us some good ones like Glenn61 in Miami. :)

Boston Eater
08-04-06, 16:31
thanks common. I look but I haven't actually ventured down the side streets yet.

any in particular you recommend ? does have to be names, but landmarks are fine.

I did 5 pass throughs of Main St last night between 8 and 10 and found no one out at all, not even LE. just alot of guys.

MeatMan
08-04-06, 17:22
Cold hearted prick my ass. I've been accused of overpaying but I have a good sense of value and don't mind at all going on the high side with a chick who I think is going to be worth it, but I never knowingly pay Guiness prices for Schlitz quality. Case in point, I p/u'd a chick on one of the side streets off of N. Main this week, Elizabeth, blonde, jeans, long sleeve shirt. You know how hot it was all week, well, it was one of those days and I shoulda seen trouble but the blonde hair hooked me.

She gets in and I can smell booze on her breath right away. We go to a spot I know, and she asks how much I'm paying. I like to let the girl ask first and work her down if need be rather than the other way around and she said $40. I was cool with that - FOR FS - and asked if she had a condom which she did but she was good with BBBJCIM and said she didn't need a skin. I told her I was into FS, and she said it would be $80!!! As we were getting into this negotiation crap, I was noticing the condition of her skin (awful) and the overall poor appearance she had, and frankly $20 for a bj would have been too much for this chick.

I started the car and handed her a $5 dollar bill and dropped her off, she crying on the way back saying it was her birthday, shit like that. Screw that. Better to be a cold hearted prick than a soft hearted sucker.

*CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP,CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!!,AMEN TO THAT!!* :)

OliverTwist
08-13-06, 23:10
Who knows the low down on purchase st New Bedford?

Member #3933
03-17-07, 11:45
I've noticed ads from this place a few times over the past few months, I think this is the first public CL ad. I spoke with them once but decided the available entertainers didn't sound to my liking - anyone have any first hand info?

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/295462803.html

OliverTwist
09-08-07, 00:23
Saw the infamous hitchhiking south shore hooker twice this week once on rt 27 in Hanson and again in Hanover on rt 53. as usual wereing black spandex with heels, no leather jaket though this time. I know better than to pic her up. although the dirty thought did cross my mind LOL.

Muffdiver 0237
10-29-08, 05:18
In Monday's paper, it was reported that prostitution was legal in RI, if it was indoors.

Any truth to story?

Ho Hunter 328
10-29-08, 17:28
In Monday's paper, it was reported that prostitution was legal in RI, if it was indoors.

Any truth to story?Yes, it's true. It's been discussed here in the past, and I believe the actual law is posted around here somewhere as well.

Muffdiver 0237
10-30-08, 14:27
Ho Hunter,

Thanks for the info.

WebDog
11-03-08, 13:09

Any truth to story?
Prostitution in Rhode Island is legal by virtue of the fact there is no specific statute that defines it and makes it illegal. In essence, everything about it but the act itself is defined in TITLE 11, "Criminal Offenses"; CHAPTER 11-34, "Prostitution and Lewdness"

This is NOT like Nevada which has explicitly legalized brothels (OUTSIDE of Las Vegas) but specifically is a loophole which you can guarantee will be closed soon.

NOTE - Loitering http://www.rilin.state.ri.us/Statutes/TITLE11/11-34/11-34-8.HTM and soliciting or "mongering" from a car http://www.rilin.state.ri.us/Statutes/TITLE11/11-34/11-34-8.1.HTM as well as pimping or operating a brothel http://www.rilin.state.ri.us/Statutes/TITLE11/11-34/11-34-5.1.HTM ARE ALL ILLEGAL.

So if you go down there and solicit a SW -- you will go to jail will be laughed at when you say "I thought it was legal in Rhode Island." Also, they can seize your car and sell it at auction.

But on the flip side, for now at least you are not explicitly breaking in laws if paying for a sex act at Cheaters.

If it is conducted indoors, then the act itself is legal.

OliverTwist
06-11-09, 19:47
the girl found burned in the blue hills "kristyn genereux" was a sw in brockton off and on for years. I had seen her not to long ago at the corner near the cemetary. I also have been to her apartment in north plymouth before. she was a nice person but was into the drugs of course. May God comfort her family and rest her soul.

OT

OliverTwist
06-12-09, 10:37
http://bh.heraldinteractive.com/news/regional/view/2009_06_12_Slain__burned_mom_of_4_had_lengthy_criminal_past/

WrestleMe
06-14-09, 08:58
I had the pleasure of meeting with Kristyn on many occasions back in the 80's and 90's. She was always good to me and never once ripped me off or anything like that. It is a tragic shame that someone could be so cruel in not only killing her but to burn her remains. I know the streets are a rough place and these girls are at a high risk but why the burning? Anyway I hope she is at peace whereever she is.

Grin Rek
11-03-09, 20:08
Hey guys how's it going, I ended up on this site after a few searches on things, massage parlors, provider reviews, forums, ect.

This site REALLY looks good, I really like the topics, especially the Street Walkers reports. I thought I was the only one left who was still driving around looking for them on the streets like the good ol' days. I used to make a killing on them. Now, most of them have gone cyberspace and I can't tell you how devastated I am because I see how they have capitalized on this cyber nonsense to drive the price up 300%. When I go on certain forums and tell these guys that they shouldn't be so dumb and let their dicks take over and be at the mercy of these ridiculous prices, they put me down like "I'm the idiot".

I see prices of $150 HR to $300 and I shake my head in disbelief. You and I both were paying a lousy $50 for BJ and $100 Tops when the street walkers were queens of the streets in the downtown areas and everywhere else. The same girls online now are the same girls we used to go after back then.

But anyways, just wanted to vent that out since I'm new but I'm sure there's been posts on this before.

I am blown away by the street walkers reports because I can so much relate, LOL. Brockton IS really one of my favorite spots and I've gotten a number of good ones from there and I'd like to tell you about a recent one.

It was this thick White girl named lisa, probably not her real name. She was just a few yards walking north by the Hess Gas station. She had looked nothing like a street walker but as a veteran, I picked it up that she was into making some cash just by the way she quickly looked at cars passing by. She had curly hair, dressed in jeans and a (Gap/Old Navy looking)sweater and had a shopping bag in her hand. I watched her for a bit but stayed close and then turned around to make my move. I gave her the nod and she acknowledged and I pulled over and parked lawfully across the car dealership in front of a bar, right across the street from Hess. All my lights are turned off. She crossed the street and slowly walked over and opened the door and got in. She looked DELICIOUS and my dick was hard in a split second. She said she charges 50 for service, I said to myself 'see, this is what I'm talking about, look at this beauty here charging only 50 and if she was online, some dumb fuck would go for $150 if she had it advertised', BUT HELL YEAH, LET'S FIND A SPOT. We ended up going all the way by some high rise by KFC almost reaching the Bridgewater line. We stayed in the front, she unzipped her pants and man, Her meat was Thick and just perfect. She wore white cotton panties with little flowers or cherry designs, just got so horny seeing that. I gave her the cash, she opened her legs as wide she could, closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side and opened up pussy with her fingers and let out a big sigh when I went in. Took some good swings and sucked by her neck a bit and she was just moaning, her eyes closed. She wasn't saying to hurry up or anything. I had a big load and gushed it all in her (had rubbers on) and then finished up. It felt really good.

She said she didn't have a phone# to give but she's around here on the weekends. I've gone back trying to find her many times with no luck but I am still looking until I meet her again. Well worth it.

Yellowfever023
10-09-10, 15:53
Hi Guy's, I know a UTR girl who is suffering through some tough financial times. She is not looking to see alot of guy's so please if your not serious don't ask for contact info. Here are the details. She is about 5'7 blond, I am not good at guessing weight so all I will say is that she has a hot bod and for you guy's who like some ass she has got some but it is very nicely shaped. She has an excellent attitude and she is mid 30's. Here is the bad part, her incall is very limited and so is her travel range. She is from the south shore and may travel a bit but you would have to work that out with her. Senior members come first.

YF023

Jbhoc20
10-11-10, 18:11
I would love her contact information.

Hi Guy's, I know a UTR girl who is suffering through some tough financial times. She is not looking to see alot of guy's so please if your not serious don't ask for contact info. Here are the details. She is about 5'7 blond, I am not good at guessing weight so all I will say is that she has a hot bod and for you guy's who like some ass she has got some but it is very nicely shaped. She has an excellent attitude and she is mid 30's. Here is the bad part, her incall is very limited and so is her travel range. She is from the south shore and may travel a bit but you would have to work that out with her. Senior members come first.

YF023

Joe Andy
10-11-10, 20:51
I would love her contact information.You only have the one asking for contact! DUH? Maybe You are LEO

FrenchGourmet9
11-04-10, 16:15
This might be just what I am looking for I am in the brockton area allot. If this offer is still good let me know!

Thanks.

YF023

Skatar018
11-04-10, 19:51
The search continues for a true FWB situation which is as about elusive as the Unicorn.
Rather then wade through the endless spam ads on CLCE I thought I would place an ad for a FWB & P4P.
Most of the replies I'the say were 99% spam, so I don't think I'll be placing another add.
After weeding through the spam I figured that I got three legit responses & all from the P4P ad.
One was from Fall River, One was from Warwick RI, & one I'm still working on & unsure if it's legit or just someone messing with me.
The P4P ad stated Lowell MA area, so go figure why I got response from the SS & RI area.
Get the needed information from both & agree to price, place, & time.
I see a road trip coming & feel the need to break out from Lowell sometimes, so it's just what was needed, a little adventure & excursion & plan accordingly & as it turns out it's a good thing I did.
As I was heading to Fall River, I called Candi (thanks to a fellow member for the accommodations) to see if she was available in case Fall River fell through & said she was available.
Got to Fall River at the agreed upon time & place & had phoned & text several times with no reply & she ended up being a no show.
Text the woman in Warwick to see if we're still good for the agreed upon time & she has to cancel but says she can do 6:00 PM & it's 1:00 PM now.
What to do what to do, Plan B was to fall back on Candi or troll Brockton, Plan C was to go to a AMP in RI, (which I've yet to do).
Gave another shout to Candi & it went to voice mail, & didn't really fell like trolling Brockton so took off to go to 1021 Spa in RI, on the way I got a call back from Candi & she is available so a couple of turns later I'm heading for Brockton. When I get to Candi I get a text from the Fall River woman asking if we're still on & I'm like yeah right hold your breath.
Still working on the Warwick woman & maybe Saturday or Monday it looks like we will hook-up!

Yellowfever023 report of Candi in the Street Walker forum is dead nuts balls to the walls right on point. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4185-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1084627&viewfull=1#post1084627
Has an excellent fun & playful personality, & great attitude with a body that just won't quit, & being cute doesn't hurt either with a sweet sexy disposition.
Had a great time & would repeat especially if I could find her walking on the streets, as her rate is lower that way, but not sure of the service when walking, but I would think it maybe good for a car date.
The girl does it all & it's just a matter of money honey to get what you want. Meaning anal & other services are available, just need to talk & work it all out.
I had two issues: one was that I was told it was 100 for suck n fuck, which it was, but later found out it was 20 more for the BBBJ, & 20 more for the CIM & just as I was CIMing she came off it & ended up spewing all over myself which I was not happy about. As I had not negotiated for CIM that may have been my fault, but still would've like to have known that up front.
The second thing was that every little thing seemed to be an up sell. So it seems that you need to be very specific for what you want & the amount you'll pay.
The second round of FS was also awesome, nice tight pussy & does a great job, RCG, Doggie MISH & sideway action.
She said she was going to cum & asked if it was all right, to which I told her hell yeah.
I looked down later & sure enough there is was all over her & me & it wasn't from me, that's the first time I ever saw a woman discharge like that.
Total was 140 for BBBJ & FS& something else that I will not state, I would repeat in a heartbeat but would try her SW action next time as the rate is lower. However to do this chick right get a room & bang the hell out of her as she loves it.

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, she is in Brockton but does both SWing & Escorting so general reports seems appropriate.

Have fun stay safe

Lookin For Sum
11-08-10, 17:03
I received a call during lunch from my favorite Asian Hooker who needed a ride to a friends house to borrow some $. Get there and drop her off 50 yards from her destination but found out that I was parked too far from the curb when 2 of Brockton's finest stopped behind me to let me know.

3 minutes later out comes my new friend and hops in my ride, we turn the corner and behind me is The Man with his blue lights on. Had the opportunity to find out that the back seats of a cruiser is hard plastic, cold too.30 minutes later I get my cell phone back and told to get out of the car as opposed to being told "sorry about the inconvenience buddy, you are free to go."

Given the 3rd degree by the two lawmen and told that "even though you are lying to us, get out of here." "Your stories don't match but we are going to give you a break" I was informed after being told to "shut up" when I responded to his question. Not sure why he asked me a question but didn't want an answer since it didn't seem like a rhetorical question. At that point I decided not to show my true colors, (being a sarcatic wise ass) and walked to my car and confirmed with Alana that our stories were identical as we left.

Guess that Brockton's finest has nothing to do in such a crime free city during a rainy Monday afternoon.

Docj00
01-24-11, 00:18
I'm probably long overdue to have a full-up screening done (general STD, not just HIV) and for somewhat obvious reasons would prefer not go to my GP for that service.

Anyone have any suggestions for a place where I can get said screening anonymously and not break the bank (I obviously won't be involving my insurance in this, either)?

Thanks in advance.

Mwooo
01-25-11, 14:47
I'm probably long overdue to have a full-up screening done (general STD, not just HIV) and for somewhat obvious reasons would prefer not go to my GP for that service.

Anyone have any suggestions for a place where I can get said screening anonymously and not break the bank (I obviously won't be involving my insurance in this, either)?

Thanks in advance. If I'm not mistaken, I've seen a company with banner ads on this very site offering such a service. Maybe there is a list of advertisers somewhere.

Nothern Ir
02-22-11, 20:23
You have to be careful out here. A girl on backpage interested me one evening and when I called for more info the woman that answered said " Boston PD. The girl you are calling is only 17 years old. Do you want to go to jail "? I said "no' and hung up.

Jman989
02-23-11, 01:52
You have to be careful out here. A girl on backpage interested me one evening and when I called for more info the woman that answered said " Boston PD. The girl you are calling is only 17 years old. Do you want to go to jail "? I said "no' and hung up.She's of age, found our the reason she's low on cash is she just had her 21st bday and spent too much money. Now she can't pay the rent.

Docj00
04-04-11, 20:52
Many thanks to all the folks who replied here and PM'd me about testing. I got it done at a public health clinic near where I work in RI. All came back negative (relief!). So it's all good, and it's time for me to move on.

See, somewhere right about the time I wrote that request I came to the painful, but honest conclusion that I am a sex addict. I have absolutely no power over lust and that it makes my life completely unmanageable. I've checked myself into a 12-step program, got a sponsor, and have been "sexually sober" for the last 54-days. And I have to tell you, honestly, yeah, I miss this. I really do. But I'm not going back. No way. I've had that proverbial "moment of clarity" and I know that sober is the only way for me, one day at a time.

I mention this not to pontificate to any of you folks nor am I trying to convince anyone to join me. Only saying goodbye and best wishes to you all. Stay safe and be well.

Yellowfever023
10-04-11, 07:48
Hi Guy's,

I was talking to a SW this morning and told her about a hispanic girl I saw the other day who lives next door to the SW. The SW told me that she knew this girl.

And that there were several hispanic girls in this house and that they are available in the house but do not walk the street. The girl I saw was about 5'4 short curly brown.

Hair with a great body. I have read about chica houses on the Prov board. Does anyone have any intel or further info on this possible brockton chica house?

Bostonsailor
10-08-11, 04:58
You have to be careful out here. A girl on backpage interested me one evening and when I called for more info the woman that answered said " Boston PD. The girl you are calling is only 17 years old. Do you want to go to jail "? I said "no' and hung up.The age of consent in Massachusetts is 16 therefore you should not be worried about the age thing sending you to jail.

Just my 2 cents.

Ho Hunter 328
10-08-11, 06:24
The age of consent in Massachusetts is 16 therefore you should not be worried about the age thing sending you to jail.

Just my 2 cents.Actually, it's 16 if they're not a virgin. If they are a virgin, then it's 18. Yes I know, it's a strange law. Uncle Leo will just make the arrest and let the courts figure out if she was a virgin or not before you. Also, sex for a fee with anyone under 18 is a felony charge.

The MGL chapter and sections for these have been posted here before. Feel free to search for them if you really want to look it up for yourself.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Jman989
10-10-11, 08:50
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

Per forum rules, escorts ads may only be posted by the escort herself.

Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and of course members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system. The limitation described above applies only to escort ads posted by 3rd parties.

If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

Yellowfever023
01-07-12, 11:00
Hi Guys,

I am going to PR for an extended period of time for work and am looking for mongering info. I did check the sister site but the PR board is pretty dead. Do any local members have any good info on the San Juan area for mongering? PM's are ok or post here.

Thanks in advance,

Fever

Member #5037
07-17-12, 09:00
I'm trying to plan an overnite but.

1) Can I pay cash?

2) If I can pay cash do they still want to see a credit card in case for instance you trash their room. (When I rent tools they want a card in case you break or don't return the tool so they charge repairs / replacement to you.)

3) Do they want to see I. D. ?

4) Will their be ANY kind of paper trail?

4) And if you are able to pay cash but still have to show a credit card and / or I. D. Do you automatically sign up for their junk mail list?

Bottom line is how much exposure will their be for me? And for her obviously a credit card is not something that is attainable.

Thanks for any help on this.

SSM

Ho Hunter 328
07-17-12, 11:03

1) Can I pay cash?

2) If I can pay cash do they still want to see a credit card in case for instance you trash their room. (When I rent tools they want a card in case you break or don't return the tool so they charge repairs / replacement to you.)

4) And if you are able to pay cash but still have to show a credit card and / or I. D. Do you automatically sign up for their junk mail list?

Bottom line is how much exposure will their be for me? And for her obviously a credit card is not something that is attainable.

SSM1. Yes.

2. Depends on the hotel.

3. Yes.

4a. Yes.

4b. Depends on the hotel.

Some areas Uncle Leo will stop by every day to check who's staying at the local hotels. I know for a fact that they do this in Brockton to check for people getting rooms who have warrants. I'm sure it's not an issue for you, just throwing it out as a general FYI to anyone reading this. I'd also highly suggest avoiding the Stoughton Motel. I've known several girls who've been visited by Uncle Leo there. The owner is known for calling them if he suspects anything.

A good basic rule is that if the hotel is completely non-smoking, they will require a credit card. It's the only way they can insure that they get the $500 "cleaning fee" they'll charge you if they suspect you smoked in the room.

If you're looking to do this as cheaply as possible, and avoid using a credit card, I'd suggest one of the motels on Rt1 in the Foxboro area. Not the best quality places, but cheap (for Massachusetts anyway) , and no credit card required. If you're willing to travel a bit, there are some better options though. If you don't mind using a credit card, using priceline will get you someplace much nicer for the same rates.

Member #5037
01-22-13, 00:05
http://www.telegram.com/article/20130121/NEWS/101219960/-1/NEWS04

This was passed on to me, not that I get out that way to often but I know a couple of you traveling vendors might.

Lamron
01-22-13, 22:21

1) Can I pay cash?

SSMGet a Prepaid credit card. Green dot is a good one. Just make sure you cancel the card when your done. They charge a monthly fee and do require your SSN. But there is no need to give them any other info you don't want, except address and any mail can be written off as junk mail.

Member #5037
01-22-13, 23:09
Get a Prepaid credit card. Green dot is a good one. Just make sure you cancel the card when your done. They charge a monthly fee and do require your SSN. But there is no need to give them any other info you don't want, except address and any mail can be written off as junk mail.I know what your talking about, I purchased one of those from CVS. There as good as cash But I think the hotel / motel is still going to want to see I. D? With my luck they'll mail out a questionere asking how my stay was. That will be disastrious!

Bat21
01-23-13, 02:49
I know what your talking about, I purchased one of those from CVS. There as good as cash But I think the hotel / motel is still going to want to see I. D? With my luck they'll mail out a questionere asking how my stay was. That will be disastrious!Well, you can order an fake I'd from the internet for about $200. These fake I'd looks just like the real ones.

Moby9
01-23-13, 06:05
I know what your talking about, I purchased one of those from CVS. There as good as cash But I think the hotel / motel is still going to want to see I. D? With my luck they'll mail out a questionere asking how my stay was. That will be disastrious!Give them your email address when making the reservation and all the junk mail goes there

Hags Joe
01-24-13, 20:11
Get a Prepaid credit card. Green dot is a good one. Just make sure you cancel the card when your done. They charge a monthly fee and do require your SSN. But there is no need to give them any other info you don't want, except address and any mail can be written off as junk mail.If you go to your local mall, you should be able to buy a gift card with no SSN and no monthly fee. Just 3 or 4 $ upfront.

Lamron
01-25-13, 22:13
If you go to your local mall, you should be able to buy a gift card with no SSN and no monthly fee. Just 3 or 4 $ upfront.Not sure, but I doubt hotels would take gift cards, since there is no name on them. I think they would either say no or go nuts wanting more I'd. It's worth a try though.

Member #5037
01-26-13, 00:30
Not sure, but I doubt hotels would take gift cards, since there is no name on them. I think they would either say no or go nuts wanting more I'd. It's worth a try though.When I bought the green dot card at CVS they didn't ask for I'd. I think the hotel / motel will be the issue with ID regardless of how you pay, funny but no ones mentioned cash?

Moby9
01-26-13, 08:00
When I bought the green dot card at CVS they didn't ask for I'd. I think the hotel / motel will be the issue with ID regardless of how you pay, funny but no ones mentioned cash?When I stay at the Red Roof, they always ask for I D when I pay cash, but never when I use my credit card (has my name on it.) I haven't gotten a prepaid cc yet.

Moby

Member #5037
09-13-13, 14:45
ATF, ICE, Mass State and local. The parking lot at warren and pleasant is filled to capacity. And there's that dam helicopter again. They are just stopping and questioning anybody walking on the sidewalk regardless. Well at least they ain't profiling. Time to call all my drug abusing girlfriends again.

SpermSac
09-14-13, 07:39
ATF, ICE, Mass State and local. The parking lot at warren and pleasant is filled to capacity. And there's that dam helicopter again. They are just stopping and questioning anybody walking on the sidewalk regardless. Well at least they ain't profiling. Time to call all my drug abusing girlfriends again.And to think that they really think they will stop them or put an end to street walkers. The druggies ya get them off the street an clean them up but the SW's will move to the next town.

Member #5037
09-16-13, 06:38
And to think that they really think they will stop them or put an end to street walkers. The druggies ya get them off the street an clean them up but the SW's will move to the next town.If your going to post off my post add something tangeible. Are you trying to set a record for most posts by a newbie in a 6 month time frame before you get your wings. 90% of you is color commentary. Example you've posted twice in Brockton forum in less than 8 hours, this one here and your craigslist post reiterates pretty much mine.

Thanks in advance, Southside Mike

Aluver
02-10-14, 14:43
Anyone have any intel on the Arbour Inn in Wrenthem, heard they do short stays. How much? Do you have to give credit card or is just cash okay. One time years ago I paid cash for a room at a chain hotel but they required a credit card and the dumbass charged my credit card and took my cash. They ended up sending me a check in the mail which of course my wife intercepted and I had to think quick and took a look at it and dumped it in the trash in front of her saying must have been some kind of scam (dug it out of trash later).

Ho Hunter 328
02-10-14, 23:35
Anyone have any intel on the Arbour Inn in Wrenthem, heard they do short stays. How much? Do you have to give credit card or is just cash okay. One time years ago I paid cash for a room at a chain hotel but they required a credit card and the dumbass charged my credit card and took my cash. They ended up sending me a check in the mail which of course my wife intercepted and I had to think quick and took a look at it and dumped it in the trash in front of her saying must have been some kind of scam (dug it out of trash later).They'll take cash without a credit card, usually around $50 for the night (unless something is happening at the stadium). Never heard of them doing short stays, but I suppose it's possible, depending on who's working the desk. Rooms aren't bad for the price, better than the Red Fox, Walpole Motel, or Gaard. Best Stay Inn a little farther south has nicer rooms for a little more money, don't recall if they require a credit card or not.

I'll usually use Priceline to get much better rooms for the same price, but that of course requires a credit card.

Member #5037
07-31-14, 14:17
What would be the difference between an "escort" and a "backpage girl"? I ask because we have two differant thread titles, backpage advertiser reveiws and escorts reveiws. Am I wrong to say a "escort " works for an agency and a "backpage girl" ,well she doe's her advertising on BP. Or is it a blurred line. Are they all considered escorts? I'm pretty confident about a streetwalker and a "massage therapist" (sic).

I'm finding that some girlz are changing there representation and using escort to justify "Mo Money".

Ho Hunter 328
07-31-14, 18:01
What would be the difference between an "escort" and a "backpage girl"? I ask because we have two differant thread titles, backpage advertiser reveiws and escorts reveiws. Am I wrong to say a "escort " works for an agency and a "backpage girl" ,well she doe's her advertising on BP. Or is it a blurred line. Are they all considered escorts? I'm pretty confident about a streetwalker and a "massage therapist" (sic).

I'm finding that some girlz are changing there representation and using escort to justify "Mo Money".Technically they're both escorts. Although in my experience most girls on backpage have pimps, and/or are girls who would have been SW's (or still are) if they didn't have a computer. They're the former "high end streetwalkers" you used to see up until the mid 90's, the ones who used to actually dress up to go to "work". That's my view on the subject anyway as it relates to Mass. I know in some parts of the country BP is the only real advertising option so you see much more variety of both high and low end girls on BP elsewhere.

Do we really need separate sections for "Escort" and "Backpage"? That I'm not so sure about.

ThatGuy23
07-31-14, 18:04
Technically they're both escorts. Although in my experience most girls on backpage have pimps, and/or are girls who would have been SW's (or still are) if they didn't have a computer. They're the former "high end streetwalkers" you used to see up until the mid 90's, the ones who used to actually dress up to go to "work". That's my view on the subject anyway as it relates to Mass. I know in some parts of the country BP is the only real advertising option so you see much more variety of both high and low end girls.

Do we really need separate sections for "Escort" and "Backpage"? That I'm not so sure about.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I take it that a BP girl is one who solely advertises on BP and and escort uses other means, or perhaps once relied on BP, but now no longer has too.

Member #5037
07-31-14, 23:00
Technically they're both escorts. Although in my experience most girls on backpage have pimps, and/or are girls who would have been SW's (or still are) if they didn't have a computer. They're the former "high end streetwalkers" you used to see up until the mid 90's, the ones who used to actually dress up to go to "work". That's my view on the subject anyway as it relates to Mass. I know in some parts of the country BP is the only real advertising option so you see much more variety of both high and low end girls on BP elsewhere.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Now define "Pimp". Careful with this one Jack.

Let me try. Pimp, takes a portion of their earnings. Agency, takes a portion of their earnings. Hmmm. Their are some similarity's between them. Yes?

Ho Hunter 328
08-01-14, 06:56
Now define "Pimp". Careful with this one Jack.

Let me try. Pimp, takes a portion of their earnings. Agency, takes a portion of their earnings. Hmmm. Their are some similarity's between them. Yes?Traditionally, pimps take all of the money. They provide a place to stay for the girls, as well as covering their expenses, or at least what they think the girl actually needs. An agency takes a percentage to cover their advertising costs, as well as make a small profit for all that they do (eg screening clients). Pimps don't generally screen, they just want to maximize their profit at the expense of the girl's safety. In many cases, the pimp is also their dealer.

Nice to see you back by the way. How's your neck?

Member #5037
08-01-14, 20:20
Nice to see you back by the way. How's your neck?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I'm a medical mess but thanks for asking.

WasRass
09-02-14, 12:28
Anyone know the rules around STD testing in MA?

I would like to get myself tested, but am not sure the best way to go about it. If they find something, do they notify other people? I used to think they could not, but then I thought I read something stating for public safety, they do collect and share the infomation.

Thanks.

WasRass.

Puckster
06-08-15, 08:08
A bunch of Brazilian strippers I know come up for this event every year. I was wondering how wild it gets there. I might have to come see for myself next year. Anyone go to the rodeo?

Yellowfever023
06-08-15, 14:44
A bunch of Brazilian strippers I know come up for this event every year. I was wondering how wild it gets there. I might have to come see for myself next year. Anyone go to the rodeo?When is it and where?

Britaly
06-08-15, 16:07
When is it and where?Sunday, May 24 from 10 am To 8 pm.

Puckster
06-09-15, 11:15
Sunday, May 24 from 10 am To 8 pm.They have it every year. Always curious when a group of Brazilians gets together. They do like to have fun.

Yellowfever023
10-04-15, 09:41
This was news to me but I wanted to let the rest of you know in case there was any question of who Brockton belongs to.

Nrlmus
10-04-15, 13:24
This was news to me but I wanted to let the rest of you know in case there was any question of who Brockton belongs to.Yep, it's Jesus vs. The shoes. Pick your poison.

Puckster
04-25-16, 22:48
Anyone know if the Rodeo is happening this year. Heard it's a blast.

Renagade
04-26-16, 09:16
Anyone know if the Rodeo is happening this year. Heard it's a blast.What do you know about this Rodeo in Brockton? This is new to me so could you give more information. I've never heard of such a thing. Thanks dude.

Puckster
04-27-16, 08:04
What do you know about this Rodeo in Brockton? This is new to me so could you give more information. I've never heard of such a thing. Thanks dude.In recent years there's been a rodeo at the fairgrounds in May or June that draws a lot of Brazilians. They get drunk and lots of craziness happens. Hot, drunk Brazilians can be fun!

Renagade
04-27-16, 08:44
In recent years there's been a rodeo at the fairgrounds in May or June that draws a lot of Brazilians. They get drunk and lots of craziness happens. Hot, drunk Brazilians can be fun!No kiddin. I've never heard of that, only in Boston. I'll have to travel down there and check it out. Is it announced by media or word of mouth?

Puckster
04-28-16, 08:13
No kiddin. I've never heard of that, only in Boston. I'll have to travel down there and check it out. Is it announced by media or word of mouth?I'll keep an eye out for it on the internet. Haven't seen anything yet.

Puckster
05-12-16, 12:50
I'll keep an eye out for it on the internet. Haven't seen anything yet.Saw an ad. It's May 28th at the fairgrounds in Brockton. A lot of Brazilian women will be there. Happy hunting!

Ambrose
05-13-16, 05:50
Sunday, May 24 from 10 am To 8 pm.Ok, that's a good start, now we know when, can someone supply info about where it will be?

Ambrose
05-13-16, 05:52
Saw an ad. It's May 28th at the fairgrounds in Brockton. A lot of Brazilian women will be there. Happy hunting!Oops, I don't know how I missed that. Sorry about my previous post.

Renagade
09-17-16, 06:44
Heading up and. Main I see a big puff of smoke in the center. Traffic all screwed up. What the hell were threy thinking. They decide at rush hour to shoot a scene for the movie with denzel and locked up down town traffic for hours. Brockton the armpit of Massachussetts. I would suggest mongers stay away. If you haven't notice they are harassing the girls to keep broketown problems outa sight.

Ho Hunter 328
09-17-16, 16:21
Heading up and. Main I see a big puff of smoke in the center. Traffic all screwed up. What the hell were threy thinking. They decide at rush hour to shoot a scene for the movie with denzel and locked up down town traffic for hours. Brockton the armpit of Massachussetts. I would suggest mongers stay away. If you haven't notice they are harassing the girls to keep broketown problems outa sight.Time of day for location shoots is generally determined by sun position.

Toujula
09-24-16, 17:09
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Toujula
09-24-16, 19:28
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove homosexual references in the text. Please do not post homosexual references in the Forum. Thanks!

A Bubba Here
05-23-17, 08:34
Check out my whisper find in Milton. She's smoking Hot! I don't know where to post since I'm not from the area.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3719-General-Reports&p=3399284&viewfull=1#post3399284.

OquaTanginWann
06-13-18, 14:52
Anyone aware of any hourly rate motels in the area? I need a place I can meet someone without having to reserve the whole day. Thanks.

A Bubba Here
07-17-18, 07:51
Boys,

I posted on the whisper app that I needed a massage and Cleo replies, she is black, 5'7 curly short dark brown hair, glasses, full lips, plus size curvy, big ass and breasts. Not my typical type but she has a great personality and she was fun.

$ for massage and. 5 for extras and not a clock watcher.

Started off with a hug and some LFK which led to DFK and roaming hands. Her pussy was wet and I was getting hard so she dropped to her knees and gave me a super BBBJ. Then to the bed for more BJ and I was fingering her and getting some nice moans out of her.

I wrapped up and slid instead her and she let out a celebratory moan which got me harder. Mish, doggie back to mish until I was more than ready to explode and I pulled out as came on the outside of her pussy. I was hoping for a facial but I held out too long!

She's an UTR keeper and new to the biz. Only senior members please for now, she tells me I was her first paid customer.

GlennCoward53
07-19-18, 17:04
http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/red-wine-lover/439994606126

I have been communicating with this woman who looks to me to be in the 300 -500 range because of her looks but she says she can travel to me for 2 and stay the hour. She told me she doesn't take cash but would like 200 Walmart gift card. Anyone ever done business this way? I get it. She doesn't want be paid like a pro but rather play the barter game. I would have to get the card, take a pic and send receipt with date and amount before she will see me me. Opinions? Thanks.

Ho Hunter 328
07-19-18, 18:56
http://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/red-wine-lover/439994606126

I have been communicating with this woman who looks to me to be in the 300 -500 range because of her looks but she says she can travel to me for 2 and stay the hour. She told me she doesn't take cash but would like 200 Walmart gift card. Anyone ever done business this way? I get it. She doesn't want be paid like a pro but rather play the barter game. I would have to get the card, take a pic and send receipt with date and amount before she will see me me. Opinions? Thanks.I have done business that way, but not usually because the girl requested it.

MA law still considers it prostitution whether it's cash, goods, or services traded.

OldManMass
07-19-18, 20:23
I have done business that way, but not usually because the girl requested it.

MA law still considers it prostitution whether it's cash, goods, or services traded.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Is there any way someone can duplicate a card from the information that your send. I am not a computer person. But I would hate for you to send a receipt, and a card number in the photo and have the person somehow duplicate your card. I was just thinking outside the box. Some individuals can be as crafty as it gets.

Mitch672
07-19-18, 20:51

I have been communicating with this woman who looks to me to be in the 300 -500 range because of her looks but she says she can travel to me for 2 and stay the hour. She told me she doesn't take cash but would like 200 Walmart gift card. Anyone ever done business this way? I get it. She doesn't want be paid like a pro but rather play the barter game. I would have to get the card, take a pic and send receipt with date and amount before she will see me me. Opinions? Thanks.I saw her profile on Seeking Arrangement as well, had a few back and forth messages, never went where.

Mitch.

SlumerVillin96
07-19-18, 21:22
SCAM ALERT!!

IF she gets the picture and number she doesn't need the card. This is a common scam to get money from people.

I have been communicating with this woman who looks to me to be in the 300 -500 range because of her looks but she says she can travel to me for 2 and stay the hour. She told me she doesn't take cash but would like 200 Walmart gift card. Anyone ever done business this way? I get it. She doesn't want be paid like a pro but rather play the barter game. I would have to get the card, take a pic and send receipt with date and amount before she will see me me. Opinions? Thanks.

A Bubba Here
07-19-18, 22:58
She'll probably also want to see the card number and PIN to make sure it's real, then upload it to an account online and you're out of luck.

GlennCoward53
07-20-18, 13:59
I figure if I went through with it I would just show her that I bought the card with a photo and a pic of the amount put on the card. The number you scratch off like on an I tunes card I would not reveal until she is in my presence. If there is no number to scratch off but a alphanumeric code to scan I would not let her see that visually in a pic. Thanks for your feedback. It sucks getting old. I am 59 1/2 now. I take about 2-3 weeks to build up sex drive. I can take Viagra no problem but there is no semen built up for awhile. I do tale anti panic attack meds thus I don't like to drive to Brockton for SW's but prefer a women come to me when my neighbors are asleep.

Ho Hunter 328
07-21-18, 06:53
Is there any way someone can duplicate a card from the information that your send. I am not a computer person. But I would hate for you to send a receipt, and a card number in the photo and have the person somehow duplicate your card. I was just thinking outside the box. Some individuals can be as crafty as it gets.If you had all of the numbers you could use it online without the actual card.

BlowALoad
07-21-18, 09:31
Does anyone one have info On this girl?

https://backpage.com.boston.listcrawler.com/post/26648093/#.

AudiAndrew78
07-30-18, 09:35
Does anyone one have info On this girl?

https://backpage.com.boston.listcrawler.com/post/26648093/#.Heavy girl, and kinda a rush job. Was mechanical and all about the cash. I definitely wouldn't see again. YMMV of course.

Psalyer
08-01-18, 09:35

I have been communicating with this woman who looks to me to be in the 300 -500 range because of her looks but she says she can travel to me for 2 and stay the hour. She told me she doesn't take cash but would like 200 Walmart gift card. Anyone ever done business this way? I get it. She doesn't want be paid like a pro but rather play the barter game. I would have to get the card, take a pic and send receipt with date and amount before she will see me me. Opinions? Thanks.Payiing with a gift card is fine, but don't send the info to her beforehand. All she needs is the numbers and can use it.

CanJockey
08-05-18, 22:21
Payiing with a gift card is fine, but don't send the info to her beforehand. All she needs is the numbers and can use it.That's funny, the last time I talked to her she was looking for 350 hr, 150 hh and 100 for a QV.

BerWins13
09-30-18, 20:53
Check out my whisper find in Milton. She's smoking Hot! I don't know where to post since I'm not from the area.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3719-General-Reports&p=3399284&viewfull=1#post3399284.Where can I get a hold of Her?

BerWins13
10-30-18, 21:20
Around 9:30 PM in June I was driving down Montello towards Plain st. I saw this beautiful Spanish girl walking so I stopped to give her a ride 23 years old chick from Puerto Rico, so told she used to lived in Boston and she was having problems with her family she moved to Brockton. So she ask me if smoke 420 so I said yes. So I took her to my house we smoke and fuck all night the next morning I took her home. So I spent the entire summer fucking her. I lost her contact and I can get a hold of her. She used to live one of those apartment complex on plain street.

RoughThat
10-31-18, 12:57
Around 9:30 PM in June I was driving down Montello towards Plain st. I saw this beautiful Spanish girl walking so I stopped to give her a ride 23 years old chick from Puerto Rico, so told she used to lived in Boston and she was having problems with her family she moved to Brockton. So she ask me if smoke 420 so I said yes. So I took her to my house we smoke and fuck all night the next morning I took her home. So I spent the entire summer fucking her. I lost her contact and I can get a hold of her. She used to live one of those apartment complex on plain street.Do you have a name?

BerWins13
11-01-18, 02:08
Her name is Amanda 5'4" slim thick ass.

Rito1
08-21-20, 18:30
New curfew in Brockton. Info on page 3 on the link.

https://brockton.ma.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Executive-Order-from-the-Mayor-of-Brockton-August-21-2020.pdf