PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Wildbillmn
05-06-06, 02:44
Absolutely dead! Cruised Lake Street in St Paul, nothing at all. So, tried Minneapolis. Started on Broadway. Saw one gal in a tight red skirt, but she wasn't looking. The took Penn to Lowry where it was even more dead.

Random Dream
03-05-07, 06:40
Lake street in saint paul always has nothing cause it dosent exist. Its marshall in that crap city.

Ultimate fail safe would be 31st between 2nd-6th in southside. Any deeper south and the girls get real insane.

Elsen
04-28-07, 20:56
Hey, just moved here from San Fransico, and wanted to know about the talent here. Do they dress in hooker garb, ie skirts, boots, heels? They did in California, but do not know what to expect here. Any help would be great, thanks.

Random Dream
04-30-07, 00:57
Sometimes they dress in such a way but mostly they just look like homeless women.

Mostly crackheads out here in the cities so if you know what to look for you'll find it, its way to obvious out here its amazing

Elderswordsman
06-05-09, 20:58
New to the area and new to this site. I read that in Mpls. The best spot is on E. Lake east of Nicolett. Well, I went down there today. I drove around for at least an hour. I saw a few girls but no one would come up to my car.

Am I correct in the location?

Currymonster
11-17-09, 21:22
I was wandering along Nicollet by Stevens Sq on Sunday lunchtime and encountered (well, poor choice of words. Saw, and got the look and a "Hi" from) a presentable 30ish blonde in jeans and jacket standing on a corner. I kind of brushed it off and walked on by as I had lotsa cash on my person, and useful things like my passport, but immediately kicked myself for not at least enquiring what was available and for how much. Went for a wander later that night but didn't see anything else. But this one would have interested me, if I'd had less stuff I didn't want to learn the hard way about what to have about yourself while hunting.

Happtrav
11-22-09, 01:31
Had to run an errand in Mpls this morning.

Have'nt mongered in Mpls for years, so I thought I would visit my old drive.

Around 1000am Sat Morning, the streets were alive. A few BSW. Then I saw a gorgeous Blonde walking aimlessly, sucking on a lolipop.

A 9 on SW scale, she was just walking. I pulled up to a side street to grab her attention. She walked right past me. There were a group of people standing on the street heckling her.

She walked past them. All she wanted to do was walk. I tried to keep up, no use, she just was not interested.

Then I saw another WSW. Nabbed up right away. Then another one, picked up in a second. The good ones are always in high demand.

Oh yeah, LE presence is very high.

Another thing, I will not disclose the location of this drive: If I do, I will be helping uncle.

Watch your back and be safe out there.

Happtrav
11-22-09, 03:14
It was a day I really felt like having some company.

So headed back from my meeting in East Saint Paul, I decided to drive around Frogtown. I drive through this area fairly regularly.

Normally I notice some strung out SW's hanging around their regular corners. IMHO they are not worth anything. And they seem like scammers.

Today was different. Saw a fairly WSW walking. I pulled up to a side street, but she did not notice me. I am not one to give up easily. So I went another block and pulled into a parking lot, so as to be very visible.

By this time, she was talking to a BSW and a black guy. My heart sank. Then she noticed me. She shook off her companions and walked right up to my car.

Her name is Christina. Very attractive, 5'4", inshape, early 30's: A solid 8 on SW scale. I guessed Double D breasts, but she says they are C's. On her small frame, the breast sure look big.

She would not discuss a price, nor would she say what she would do. So I said how much for a BBBJ. She says, how much can I offer. I start the bidding at $20. She goes off on me saying, Oh I am no substandard SW hooked on drugs. I am worth more.

In all fairness, she is worth it. She wanted a minimum of $40. Yup a little expensive, but I was excited.
I said how about H and H for $40. She agreed.

We park, she starts on a wonderful BBBJ while I play with her amazing ass. After my release she runs to the front of the van, opens the door and spits. It was actually very comical.

I said what about my FS? She says oh she really needs to get home. Fine, rain check on the FS. I paid $39 + $10 tip for a BBBJ. Sorry guys, do not mean to overpay. But it was a great time.

She was happy. Gave me her digits. Asked me if I could drop her to her house. No problem. Christina is actually delightful company. Turns out she is from a very well of family, and she is very intelligent.

Someone I would not mind taking out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. Will repeat.

Moral of the story: They are out there. Happy mongering.

Rockstar1290
01-18-10, 14:16
New to the area and new to this site. I read that in Mpls. The best spot is on E. Lake east of Nicolett. Well, I went down there today. I drove around for at least an hour. I saw a few girls but no one would come up to my car.

Am I correct in the location?Back about 35 years ago I lived for a year on East Lake Street. It wasn't Beverly Hills, but it wasn't the ghetto either. You used to be able to find a number of decent SWs there, and a LOT of MPs. I haven't been back since, but I talked to some people from out there recently, and I was told that East Lake has become a pretty nasty area & relatively dangerous.

Good luck.

Dhelec
01-22-10, 00:02
I will be visiting Minneapolis next week and was trying to get a clarification on SW activity, if any, unlike here in Chicago, in the Twin Cities. Anybody out there able to help?

Rustybrown11
01-27-10, 00:06
I was cruising down E Lake and happened to come across this familiar favorite walking near 31st. She is very nice native american, mid early 40's i think, and no drama or BS. She gave me a GFE, plus greek after I had already came the first time for 30 roses. She unfortunately didn't have a cell phone.

SeattleBigIrv
02-15-10, 05:34
I found Tanya (sp?) in the Bloomington/Franklin area around 1am Friday. Heavy WSW, said she'd been working that general area for more than 8-years.

We found a spot nearby but early on in the .2 BBBJ a patrol car shot past, freaking me out. We waited til he went up a few blocks and disappeared before basically following his lead and getting out of dodge. We found a better spot a few minutes later where she proceeded to give me a soft and comfortable BBBJTC. A spit out the door and we were on our way.

I dropped her off close to the pickup spot, have her a lincoln for a tip and was on my way outta there.

It was the closest LE encounter I have had in that area, and I consider myself lucky we didn't get nailed.

Be careful...and stay thirsty..my friends.

SBI

Rustybrown11
03-09-10, 19:26
I found Tanya (sp?) in the Bloomington/Franklin area around 1am Friday. Heavy WSW, said she'd been working that general area for more than 8-years.

We found a spot nearby but early on in the .2 BBBJ a patrol car shot past, freaking me out. We waited til he went up a few blocks and disappeared before basically following his lead and getting out of dodge. We found a better spot a few minutes later where she proceeded to give me a soft and comfortable BBBJTC. A spit out the door and we were on our way.

I dropped her off close to the pickup spot, have her a lincoln for a tip and was on my way outta there.

It was the closest LE encounter I have had in that area, and I consider myself lucky we didn't get nailed.

Be careful...and stay thirsty..my friends.

SBIYou are lucky. I have had Tanya too. She has a great personality. She will do .2 greek also.

Mallard
03-23-10, 00:15
It's been a couple years, but I got back to visit MN and took the recommended cruise around Lake/31st east of 35W and came across a brunette and her blond friend (forgot her name) Early 20's and late teens respectively and both about 5ft2in, thin but a nice thin. I had. 2 on my mind for a car quickie but my little brain did the thinking and we all went to my hotel for a 3 way. I ended up a Franklin lighter but it was not rushed and overall a hell of an evening. These girls were 7 or 8 on the SW scale.

This was my third day of cruising. Previously I found no SW on Hennepin. The few SW I came across in Lake area were not quite what I was looking for until I ran into these two, who aren't full timers. So overall I would say the action is light, but if you are persistent you might get lucky.

Hope to see some fresh reports next time I visit. Thank you, to those who have contributed, so I didn't need to drive all over hell to figure out the area.

Mallard

JohnnieBravo
03-28-10, 22:19
Hello Fellow Punters:

Could some of the twin cities more seasoned campaigners please update me on the best areas to look for SWs? I have tried the lake and 31st area with no success. If you are not comfortable telling me in the open form could you please PM me?

Thanks very much,

JohnnieBravo

Dac 243
03-30-10, 05:59
Ok, so I just found this site 3 days ago and have been aching to post something current and this one was by sheer accident. So, here it goes. I was travelling on 28th street, just over from lake on my way home from work last evening around 7pm when I noticed this short haired, red head with a very nice body looking all over the place. I passed her up, went up two blocks and came back around to find her almost exactly at my intersection. It was kinda funny, cause she hopped into my truck almost as fast as I unlocked it it. She said her name was Renee, but that changed within the first few minutes of being in the cab, in her early 30's, I really didn't care. Gave 30 bucks for an incredible covered BJ, she offered bare, but I had never had her before, so covered was the way I wanted to go. I usually try and find a spot to do the deed, but this time around she was too anxious, so I just told her too blow me as I drove. Nice time. She even offered full service after I was done, but I had to go and pick someone up, so not this time. Not too shabby. She was very nervous, but very nice.

Be safe my friends.

Dac 243
03-30-10, 07:56
Sorry, but this is a trial run.

I post something real if this works.

Nd Farmboy
02-11-11, 19:48
I thought about going down to the Golden Arches area late this week about 10pm. Cold night, but I saw a WSW with thick, dark curly hair. Didn't catch the name. She jumped in the car looking for a ride and I could tell she had been drinking. Might have found a quiet spot by 35W and got a BBBJCIM for. 25 and. 05 tip for the extra effort as dealed.

She was wearing a winter jacket that looked like a lettermans jacket and didn't say much.

Hopefully the warmer weather will bring up a few more.

Good luck hunting.

ThriveToLife
02-12-11, 10:12
Hello, fellow mongers. I am an out of towner visiting your area soon and have read through the threads about LE, etc and do follow the 22 rules regularly. Just wondering if there is ULE presence around and some guidance where to avoid them, if so. A reply to the post or PM me would greatly be appreciated.

Daddy00
03-12-11, 05:13
About 2ish, rolled down Lowry right off washington No. You know, off 94.

Ok so anyhow rolled down Lowry instantly tall light skinned good looker is flagging me, real windy out I roll down further west and past fremont I see another dark skinned short haired attractive honey. Lots of traffic got alittle nervous but saw no LE at all.

Gillmn
04-04-11, 23:51
New spot for me to see a BSW. Near the slums in the sky. Nice body horrible voice. She wanted to haggle through the window. So I took off. Going to make that part of my rounds.

Another Guy
04-05-11, 12:10
I am a fellow monger who will be in Minneapolis later this month on business. Could someone PM me with the popular strolls for finding SWs? Happy to return the favor for those who come to SLC.

Thanks in advance.

Another Guy

Gillmn
04-10-11, 11:31
Lots of SW in the regular spots on Lake. Even some activity on Central and Lowry.

Spring is here! It was a hard winter

Another Guy
04-19-11, 00:49
Took a spin. Direct from the airport. Saw two BSWs. One was thin, attractive. Probably in her late 30s early 40s near Penn. She was beyond obvious and the LEO presence was high so I took a pass. Picked up another near Lyndale, forget her name but another BSW with a bob (hair) , violet suede boots, black leather jacket and missing her front left tooth. Talked a good head game but didn't deliver. Reneged on our agreement, left a puddle on my waist, threw up on the inside door of my car and I was too happy to let walk away. Would never repeat. TOFTT.

Be safe!

Another Guy

Nd Farmboy
05-13-11, 00:32
I was out a couple of times this week after 10pm in the Lake and surrounding area. Very little action going on. I saw a couple near Lake / 5th / 31st, but one was a large BSW and the other was a LSW, looked good from behind, but was a 3 in the face. Passed both of them up. Anyone else having any luck in the area?

On a return visit this week, I dreamt that I saw a LSW, a 6. 5, at Lake and 13th. In it, I picked her up, turned out I had met up with her late last year and she remembered me. We found, what I thought was a quiet / safe place, and agreed to a BBBJ. She was really into it, but I took a while. Just as I'm getting ready, a car comes down the street we are on. Thought nothing of it, as it passed and we were leaned way back. I quickly finished a CIM, when another car turns down the street a block up. Right away I could tell it was LEO. My lights were off, inside and out, but being relatively new to this, my mind was racing. I quickly buttoned up, and just layed low. I don't think they saw us. LEO pulled to the opposite side of the street, about 75' in front of me.

Right then and there was thinking they were going to get out, but instead, just sat there. Yep, not ashamed to admit it. Shit just a little bit.

Still dreaming, we sat there for a minute until LEO drove away. As soon as they rounded the corner, I got the hell out of dodge. Neither of is said anything on the ride back to where I dropper her off at. Gave her the rest of the cash, plus tip, and flew out of the area.

BBBJCIM cost me $30 including tip, a near heart attack, and a pair of shorts. But lesson learned.

Either I need to find a better spot, or LEO got lucky. Either way, I'm re-reading the 22.

Curious to know, anyone ever get stopped? What happens?

Stay safe.

Rustybrown11
05-14-11, 20:26
I was out a couple of times this week after 10pm in the Lake and surrounding area. Very little action going on. I saw a couple near Lake / 5th / 31st, but one was a large BSW and the other was a LSW, looked good from behind, but was a 3 in the face. Passed both of them up. Anyone else having any luck in the area?

On a return visit this week, I dreamt that I saw a LSW, a 6. 5, at Lake and 13th. In it, I picked her up, turned out I had met up with her late last year and she remembered me. We found, what I thought was a quiet / safe place, and agreed to a BBBJ. She was really into it, but I took a while. Just as I'm getting ready, a car comes down the street we are on. Thought nothing of it, as it passed and we were leaned way back. I quickly finished a CIM, when another car turns down the street a block up. Right away I could tell it was LEO. My lights were off, inside and out, but being relatively new to this, my mind was racing. I quickly buttoned up, and just layed low. I don't think they saw us. LEO pulled to the opposite side of the street, about 75' in front of me.

Right then and there was thinking they were going to get out, but instead, just sat there. Yep, not ashamed to admit it. Shit just a little bit.

Still dreaming, we sat there for a minute until LEO drove away. As soon as they rounded the corner, I got the hell out of dodge. Neither of is said anything on the ride back to where I dropper her off at. Gave her the rest of the cash, plus tip, and flew out of the area.

BBBJCIM cost me $30 including tip, a near heart attack, and a pair of shorts. But lesson learned.

Either I need to find a better spot, or LEO got lucky. Either way, I'm re-reading the 22.

Stay safe. You need to find a new hiding spot, and not park so close to the heat if you know what I mean.

Domino2
05-27-11, 03:35
Picked up my first SW tonight. BSW by the name of lilly. Probably early thirties. Big ass and 34 C's. I was cruising up and down Lake and was ready to call it quits when I finally found her at around 11PM.

Negotiated on. 3 for a BJ. Being new, I was so nervous I forgot to specify BB or Covered. We pull over in the residential neighborhood. She starts and I notice she had a cover in her mouth. She puts it on me and starts working. Some guy turns on his porch light and comes outside. I turn the car on and leave to find a better spot. I found a nice dark spot a few blocks away. She starts working again but I can't feel shit with the cover on. I tell her to BB. She says OK but I can't CIM. I say,"come on. You can spit it out." She says okay for. 1 more.

Overall, not a great BJ. I had to really focus to pop.

Rustybrown11
05-29-11, 10:34
Be on the lookout for a short somalian girl, a little chubby with curly hair. If you see her do not pick her up. She hangs around the portland and franklin area, and is usually seen with a tall heavier indian girl with glasses. She will scam you.

Wolfgang
06-01-11, 19:22

Stay safe. You did the deed and the cops didn't bust your ass. Read the 22 again, but besides making my laugh my ass off at a great report, it looks good to me. Maybe next time you should go out equiped with some pull ups. http://www.blueyodasociety.com/Multimedia/pictures/zax/BYS_Depends_Ad_words.jpg

Wolfe

Nd Farmboy
06-02-11, 00:58
You did the deed and the cops didn't bust your ass. Read the 22 again, but besides making my laugh my ass off at a great report, it looks good to me. Maybe next time you should go out equiped with some pull ups.

http://www.blueyodasociety.com/Multimedia/pictures/zax/BYS_Depends_Ad_words.jpg

WolfePull ups and Stainguard on the drivers seat and I'll be ready for next time. I'll keep the reports coming whenever I can.

Stay safe.

Nodak Boy
06-03-11, 16:53
Did some drive bys on Wednesday afternoon. There was definitely some action. A BSW with orange-ish top and white pants looked nice on Lake, but her handler was close by. Saw her handler at the bay door of the Muffler shop there, kind of seemed odd to me. I decided my time would be better over at the strip clubs.

I've been checking out the evenings lately, but maybe I'm getting out too late (1am) to find much.

Domino2
06-03-11, 23:12
Be on the lookout for a short somalian girl, a little chubby with curly hair. If you see her do not pick her up. She hangs around the portland and franklin area, and is usually seen with a tall heavier indian girl with glasses. She will scam you.I think I know who you are talking about. She didn't look too chubby if it's the same one I'm thinking of.

She was walking with two big, fat nasty black chicks. I pull over and she walks up. I ask her if she wanted a ride. She asked if her friend could come. I said there was only room for her. She started getting hostile and said,"You want to fuck or what? You want me to suck your dick?" I said,"I just want to give you a ride and then we can talk about that later." She kept saying,"You want to fuck, or what?" I just pulled away. I'm guessing they were looking to rip me off.

Rustybrown11
06-12-11, 03:53
I think I know who you are talking about. She didn't look too chubby if it's the same one I'm thinking of.

She was walking with two big, fat nasty black chicks. I pull over and she walks up. I ask her if she wanted a ride. She asked if her friend could come. I said there was only room for her. She started getting hostile and said,"You want to fuck or what? You want me to suck your dick?" I said,"I just want to give you a ride and then we can talk about that later." She kept saying,"You want to fuck, or what?" I just pulled away. I'm guessing they were looking to rip me off. Wow you ran in to her too. That area seems pretty dry, or I'm going there at the wrong times. I remember back from 1998. 2003 it was like a buffet. You could be as picky as you wanted. Now the inventory looks worse than a closing sale at an department store. I might try near by states or just plain retiring all to gether.

Rustybrown11
06-12-11, 04:33
Anyone been by the Penn area since the whirlwind?

NikolaTesla
06-13-11, 11:12
Anyone been by the Penn area since the whirlwind?Yes, seems like the area on Lowry between Penn and Lyndale is quieter but they are still around. The area on Penn between Lowry and Broadway is definitely quieter.

Not sure what happens after dark as the scene changes for sure with more activity. Haven't been there past dark since the whirlwind.

Wolfgang
06-13-11, 18:09
If they are NOT getting into the car then bounce. You did the right thing. If you ever get her into the car you might want to do her a favor and let her know how the game is played and WHY the game is played that way. Or not. If she's too dumb to figure it out then just bang her and brush her. Just my 2 cents.

Good post and good use of the rules. Welcome to the board.

Wolfe.

I think I know who you are talking about. She didn't look too chubby if it's the same one I'm thinking of.

She was walking with two big, fat nasty black chicks. I pull over and she walks up. I ask her if she wanted a ride. She asked if her friend could come. I said there was only room for her. She started getting hostile and said,"You want to fuck or what? You want me to suck your dick?" I said,"I just want to give you a ride and then we can talk about that later." She kept saying,"You want to fuck, or what?" I just pulled away. I'm guessing they were looking to rip me off.

Fishguy 69
06-14-11, 06:46
If they are NOT getting into the car then bounce. You did the right thing. If you ever get her into the car you might want to do her a favor and let her know how the game is played and WHY the game is played that way. Or not. If she's too dumb to figure it out then just bang her and brush her. Just my 2 cents.

Good post and good use of the rules. Welcome to the board.

Wolfe.Made a trip up Lyndale to Lowry and encountered a BSW about a 7 just south of Lowry.

Nd Farmboy
06-14-11, 22:50
I was out on Sunday night, and so were A LOT of others. It was a feeding frenzy of activity. Thankfully, there was a lot to chose from.

I saw a few on 31st and Bloomington area. One had a guy around her, so she wasn't getting many looks. But the majority were down by the Arches. A few LSW, couple of BSW, and a WSW that I ended up giving a ride to. Cassie was her name and she was a 6 or so. Very quiet but got the job done once we found a spot. I was still a little hesitant from my last time, so found a better area. BBBJ for. 2 plus tip. Not too bad.

I hope the others that I saw out there had good hunting too.

Rustybrown11
06-16-11, 12:24
I was out on Sunday night, and so were A LOT of others. It was a feeding frenzy of activity. Thankfully, there was a lot to chose from.

I saw a few on 31st and Bloomington area. One had a guy around her, so she wasn't getting many looks. But the majority were down by the Arches. A few LSW, couple of BSW, and a WSW that I ended up giving a ride to. Cassie was her name and she was a 6 or so. Very quiet but got the job done once we found a spot. I was still a little hesitant from my last time, so found a better area. BBBJ for. 2 plus tip. Not too bad.

I hope the others that I saw out there had good hunting too.When I go out, I'm not finding shyte.

Nodak Boy
06-17-11, 04:00
Went out tonight around 1-1:30am. Probably the most SW I've seen in some time. I picked up Maya, white maybe part asian or native american, wasn't quite sure. I saw Luisa which is a safe bet for me, but I wanted something different. The other SW kept getting picked up quickly as there were a lot of you out tonight. Anyway, Maya wasn't interested in much talk. Got my HJ for $30 and soon as I'd finished she was on the phone. Since I didn't drop her off on the strip, I assume she was possibly calling her dealer for a hit. I've seen her out before and thought about stopping but never had until tonight. I won't be stopping for her again.

Saw a nice looking BSW with a white top out that I kept missing as she was always scooped up quickly. Two other WSW on 31st but they weren't around long.

There is shyte out there. East of Bloomington has been dead for me for some time, not even sure why I even venture that far over.

Fishguy 69
06-17-11, 06:44
Made the loop up lindale North to Lowry and Penn to Broadway about 4 in the afternoon Nothing doing.

Went out tonight around 1-1:30am. Probably the most SW I've seen in some time. I picked up Maya, white maybe part asian or native american, wasn't quite sure. I saw Luisa which is a safe bet for me, but I wanted something different. The other SW kept getting picked up quickly as there were a lot of you out tonight. Anyway, Maya wasn't interested in much talk. Got my HJ for $30 and soon as I'd finished she was on the phone. Since I didn't drop her off on the strip, I assume she was possibly calling her dealer for a hit. I've seen her out before and thought about stopping but never had until tonight. I won't be stopping for her again.

Saw a nice looking BSW with a white top out that I kept missing as she was always scooped up quickly. Two other WSW on 31st but they weren't around long.

There is shyte out there. East of Bloomington has been dead for me for some time, not even sure why I even venture that far over.

Bigman01
06-18-11, 09:09
Was out twice the last few days both times in north minneapolis.

Thursday morning- took a few trips around the loop and saw only one heavy BSW on Penn ave at 26th which I passed on.

Saturday morning. Almost too dead out there, no cars or people out when I did the loop a few times. Saw only one BSW at the corner of Lowry and Colfax. About a 7 out of 10 but when I tried to see if she wanted a ride she waved for me to stop next to her and would not move off the corner so I passed.

Did not see anything else so far.

SeattleBigIrv
06-20-11, 07:18
Did the Lake / Bloomington / Franklin / 31st loop and only saw a few, all between the arches and Portland. Most were would-be sumo wrestlers, only one thin WSW at the bell but I passed.

Only saw LE on Chicago and Franklin (each street, not the intersection).

This was between 4-5am Monday.

The drive felt strange to be honest, a small to medium amount of cars, but I kinda felt there was more LE out there than I actually saw.

Be safe everyone!

SBI

Bigman01
06-20-11, 12:48
Went out fishing yesterday afternoon on the north side and saw a few SW out. Found one at Lowry and dupont ave. She was a BSW about an 8 out of 10 with a nice ass but that's abot all that was good. Abot 5'6 with short black hair. Did a LE check and she sSaid her name was Calices and that's when things went downhill.

First she asked how much I had and when I asked what she offered was quoted 60 for BJ and 100 for FS, counted with 20 and said I tip for a BJ which she agreed to. Gave her half and while looking for a spot she kept telling where to go. Finally found a spot and started which she gave a very week effort at. She went down for about 2 minutes and started to complain it was taking to long andshe ended up finishing with her hand which she made a mess all over with. At this point I just wanted it to end and her out of the car at this point. As soon as she finished started demanding her money and a tip. Started driving to drop her off and gave her the other 10 and she wants me to drive her some place up by 38th ave. I planned on only going a few blocks or so so she could be close to her pickup spot. She also wanted to use my cell, which I had misplace to call her brother. After listening to her ***** at me and complin I pulled over right there and told her to get out. She was pissed I had wasted her time but I just wanted her gone at this point and did not care.

Hopefully things will go better the next time out.

Be safe out there.

John in Tampa
06-21-11, 12:50
It has been a while since I posted here. In fact, it has been a while since I cruised the stroll, but today I went a lookin. And didn't find much a cookin.

2 BSW near the arches that just didn't make junior stand up and take notice. About to give up, I saw a fairly sane looking WSW at Clinton and decided to slow down and offer the young lady a ride. She called herself Jilly (or something like that) and she was 5'6", light brown hair, clean complexion, and actually very nice. A 9 out of 10 on all counts. $$ for an unrushed BBBJCIM at a small semi-private parking lot near the stroll.

No digits, and no additional information, but I will be watching for her in the near future. A definite repeat in my book.

No LE spotted enroute

NikolaTesla
06-21-11, 14:23
1045 AM on Tuesday about 72 degrees. Three BSW spotted on Lowry Ave North between Penn and Lyndale in Minneapolis. 2 of them were rated at 8 out of 10 in appearance, the other one was a ts. One was wearing on all lavendar joggin suit thing. Also saw a nasty BSW on the Northwest corner of Lyndale Ave N and West Broadway in North Minneapolis standing on the sidewalk by the liquor store.

1000 PM on Monday evening good weather. Two bsws spotted on University Ave in St Paul somewhere between Marion and Hamline they rated a 5 out of 10 in appearance. Also spotted were two marked leo cruisers and one undercover.

Happtrav
06-22-11, 12:04
Around 2000p Tuesday, I was driving around East Saint Paul aimlessly, because I did not want to work on a project that has been pending.

Suddenly I see this well dressed, sexy, tattoed girl hanging on the side of the road. She was acting like a pro. She was wearing big celebrity sun glasses, and F-me high heel boots.

Yes, she was stopping traffic. I saw 3 cars pull up to her, but she would not give them any attention. I pulled up to a side street and watched the circus for 20 minutes.

At one point she did take off her sunglasses. She was a mix of Asian and white: A 9 on a SW scale. Then it started raining, and I decided to leave.

I am sure it was not a sting operation, but she was hanging in an area with lots of homes, with people hanging outside their homes: An uncomfortable situation.

Anyone have any info on this girl? PM me.

Also, if you need specific details, PM me.

Stay safe out there.

Happtrav
06-24-11, 12:24
2300p driving back home, through East Saint Paul. Came upon a WSW: A 2 on SW scale. Lots of mileage on her: I am thinking she was almost in the senior citizen age range.

She wanted to get in my car. I just waved her off.

Be safe out there.

Bigman01
06-24-11, 13:02
Went out last night in north Minneapolis around 11pm and drove around for about an hour. The cooler weather must be keeping the good ones in hiding. I saw a few SW out but no one worth offering a ride to. One bigger WSW at Penn and Lowry who was trying way to had to get noticed. Also saw 2 BSW on Lowry around Fremont. Both were about 6-7 on the SW scale but each one had a friend with who just would not leave. Saw on last BSW at Lowry and Lyndale who did get picked up by a car who ended up stopping in the middle of the intersection to let her in for a ride.

Stay safe out there

Nd Farmboy
07-04-11, 19:16
I made a tour of the Lake area on Saturday night. Not much was out at about 10pm, but shortly after I got out the was quite a bit of LE action on 5th, north of Lake. I didn't drag my feet to see what was happening, but everything cleared out during and after.

I headed east to Bloomington and north, but blanked there too. I went back to the Arches area and widened my search. Driving on 32nd, there were a couple of people there that were selling their goods. The one that I could see looked like a cross between the Hulk and Oprah. Built like a brick shithouse, in a cute little sundress. Not my thing.

Not much out and heavier than normal LE told me to head home.

Anyone else know what happened Saturday night? Anyone had luck this weekend?

Rustybrown11
07-05-11, 01:34
Sunday about 23:00 I was near cedar and lake and seen a ndn SW say 6 on SW scale. She said her name was Theresa, we found a place and, FS for about. 3 5. Real nice personality and no rush. Really nice and would see again.

Wolfgang
07-05-11, 17:01
LMFAO . "like a cross between the Hulk and Oprah. In a cute little sundress." OMFG we've all seen some of that. So ugly it burns the eyes and shrivels the balls. I was out that night too and there was nothing that I saw that was worth even tapping the brakes for.

I almost have my old monger mobile back in commission (Hey LEO. Want to confiscate and tow this bad boy? Be my guest. Just don't get too close or the rust will give you tetanus.

Wolfe.

I made a tour of the Lake area on Saturday night. Not much was out at about 10pm, but shortly after I got out the was quite a bit of LE action on 5th, north of Lake. I didn't drag my feet to see what was happening, but everything cleared out during and after.

I headed east to Bloomington and north, but blanked there too. I went back to the Arches area and widened my search. Driving on 32nd, there were a couple of people there that were selling their goods. The one that I could see looked like a cross between the Hulk and Oprah. Built like a brick shithouse, in a cute little sundress. Not my thing.

Not much out and heavier than normal LE told me to head home.

Anyone else know what happened Saturday night? Anyone had luck this weekend?

Xmorrison
07-09-11, 20:14
Hi all,

Took a leisurely ride down to the lake today. Made a few passes in & out saw a few possibles, but truthfully I haven't looked in a while and I'm not as "seasoned" as some on the boards here. I took a couple pics of what I think is a HSW spotted next to the arches. Was hanging out for a good 20min or more before I lost her. Must have got scooped up or moved on. I'll let you guys be the judge here. SW? Or did I miss the mark.

Wolfgang
07-11-11, 16:58
if they are carrying a grocery bag, they are not SW. Not always as some of them (homeless) use them as purses so you never know, but generally speaking if she is either walking purposefully with grocery bags or waiting somewhere for a cab / bus stop with grocery bags AND she isn't making eye contact.

Wolfe.

Hi all,

Took a leisurely ride down to the lake today. Made a few passes in & out saw a few possibles, but truthfully I haven't looked in a while and I'm not as "seasoned" as some on the boards here. I took a couple pics of what I think is a HSW spotted next to the arches. Was hanging out for a good 20min or more before I lost her. Must have got scooped up or moved on. I'll let you guys be the judge here. SW? Or did I miss the mark.

Cities Boy
07-11-11, 21:34
I haven't hit the stroll in a long time but decided to take a look today and ended up with a nice find on 31st. I normally don't go for BSW's but this one was a light-skinned spinner type that I just couldn't pass up. Easily a 8 or 9 on the SW scale. Since it was around 4:30. 5:00 the area was pretty busy with traffic so she offered a blow while driving and it sounded like fun to me! Since she was nice, thin, and petite. She was able to fit herself right in there while I was driving so no one could see her. She knew how to suck a cock! BBBJCIMWS for a Jackson. She asked for a tip, but when I hit the stroll, a Jackson is all that I carry with me. Never got her name (which shows how out of practice I am) and never asked for a number. Stay safe, stay smart, and good luck out there.

Happtrav
07-12-11, 01:36
After the DollFace episode, I drove down the East Saint Paul loop. Not one SW in sight. Oh yeah, LE was MIA too.

Seems like, The MN Government Shutdown is taking its toll.

Bdb1982
07-12-11, 09:47
First time posting a report and I wish that I had a more favorable result. Was out last night on Lowry looking for some action. Might have seen one SW out, but she was occupied with a friend. LE was out as well, in force. Maybe next time.

Xmorrison
07-14-11, 09:50
Was out late last night (0200) and decided to spin down to the lake to see what was up. Somewhere between lyndale & hiawatha, there was at least a good handful of SW's couple of older WSW's a pair of BSW's, and a decent looking blonde WSW by herself, almost picked up the latter but decided against it as uncle leo was having a pit-stop down the road a ways, so I just skedaddled out of the area.

Be safe, happy hunting.

Rustybrown11
07-16-11, 14:13
After the DollFace episode, I drove down the East Saint Paul loop. Not one SW in sight. Oh yeah, LE was MIA too.

Seems like, The MN Government Shutdown is taking its toll.The east side has been quiet for a while now.

Bdb1982
07-17-11, 01:27
Was out tonight around 11 PM cruising Lake and 31st. LEO was out pretty heavy (especially around Lyndale) but there were a couple of options. Saw a WSW at the arches, she looked like she had a few miles. Saw two nice BSW on 31st but by the time I came around they were gone. With the disappearing SW and LEO out I just headed out of town. Looks like I will have to find some action the old fashioned way.

Viceroy
07-17-11, 09:49
The east side has been quiet for a while now.I have noticed a trend during the afternoons of a few gals walking, eye contact follows, but with a boyfriend way too close for comfort.

Most likely Pimpy McPimpPimp but possible undercover.

Also, has anyone noticed that the city website has no current photos of sting arrests? Most were a year old so I wouldn't apply it to anything current but it is the 1st time a recall seeing no pics.

Nd Farmboy
07-17-11, 18:01
Made a trip to Lake and area Saturday night, midnight or so. There were a few SWs out and LEO was out too, but not very heavy. Saw a WSW on Lake that caught my attention a few blocks east of the Arches, but in my turn around the block to stop by, she was gone. Lucky, whoever picked that one up. So the hunt continued.

Something I had never seen before though. I saw two WSW at Lake and 14th. I turned around and was coming back west on Lake, a couple blocks away, when a vehicle picked up the blonde WSW. I noticed that the brunette WSW was still there, so I figured I'd try for that one. I drove past and was going to stop her off a side street instead of right on Lake, so I turned off Lake onto 13th. Just off Lake, on 13th, the vehicle that picked up the blonde WSW stopped and let her out. She got out and then tried to get my attention to pick her up. I thought it looked awful strange that she got out of a vehicle that 30 seconds and two blocks ago, she just got in. This spooked me. Not just her, but her brown haired friend that I was going to drive by too.

I kept on driving and thought about it a while. Drove to the area again. 10 minutes later, and all were gone. What was this? UC operation? Bad deal? Too expensive?

Drove around for a little while longer, saw a few BSW at Lake near the Arches, but nothing that tempted me enough. Went home after a hour or so.

Xmorrison
07-17-11, 22:30
I was out again myself on Sat and can confirm the LEO mentioned. Was kinda spooky. Was down by the arches and saw what was a decent looking WSW, and gave the smile & nod and was going to turn to make the pickup but she up & disappeared, I came back around and she was just. Poof. Gone. Saw a few others. But none that looked tasty enough to try out.

ALso, of humorous note, I was out tonight & on my way out of the area (rain killed all the scenery) some blue car pulled up next to me with an older white dude, and what appeared to be a near jailbait BSW in the passenger seat. Dunno what I did, but she kept poking her head out the window looking back at me mouthing words but Icouldn't make them out. I had a good chuckle at the scene of it all. Anyway.

Stay safe guys

ranger979
07-18-11, 20:34
Could be either. I've certainly picked up my share only to drop them off a few blocks later. With me it has normally been the case of them asking too much.

Made a trip to Lake and area Saturday night, midnight or so. There were a few SWs out and LEO was out too, but not very heavy. Saw a WSW on Lake that caught my attention a few blocks east of the Arches, but in my turn around the block to stop by, she was gone. Lucky, whoever picked that one up. So the hunt continued.

Something I had never seen before though. I saw two WSW at Lake and 14th. I turned around and was coming back west on Lake, a couple blocks away, when a vehicle picked up the blonde WSW. I noticed that the brunette WSW was still there, so I figured I'd try for that one. I drove past and was going to stop her off a side street instead of right on Lake, so I turned off Lake onto 13th. Just off Lake, on 13th, the vehicle that picked up the blonde WSW stopped and let her out. She got out and then tried to get my attention to pick her up. I thought it looked awful strange that she got out of a vehicle that 30 seconds and two blocks ago, she just got in. This spooked me. Not just her, but her brown haired friend that I was going to drive by too.

I kept on driving and thought about it a while. Drove to the area again. 10 minutes later, and all were gone. What was this? UC operation? Bad deal? Too expensive?

Drove around for a little while longer, saw a few BSW at Lake near the Arches, but nothing that tempted me enough. Went home after a hour or so.

Wolfgang
07-19-11, 00:10
So the guy pulled it over and curbed her ass. .

I've had some luck picking up girls like that. I usually pick them up and then ask why the other guy dropped them off. Make sure you are headed out if the area while doing this. Take your time and get some distance away from the strip. Keep up the chatter.

And then ask how much. Make a lowball counter offer. If she says no then just keep driving while bargaining. If she still says no then pull over and tell her to get out. When she asks for a ride back tell her that it wil cost her the same amount you underbid. For example if she says 100 and you say 50, then the ride costs 50. Or she could be nice to you and you'll be nice to her and you'll even tip if she's good.

FYI. Tip if she's good.

This doesn't always work and can be risky if you value your vehicle. Mine could be hammered with a sledge hammer and it would only up the resale value. Be prepared to either pull a crazy ***** out by her hair, pull up to a cop and ask for help (not recommended BTW) , or throw her purse and some cash out the door.

Wolfe.

Rustybrown11
07-19-11, 15:33

Drove around for a little while longer, saw a few BSW at Lake near the Arches, but nothing that tempted me enough. Went home after a hour or so.That blonde on 14th had an attitude worst than most of the BSW ou there. I kicked her out.

Xmorrison
07-19-11, 16:16
Hi guys,

I was out on the usual loop last night for kicks & giggles. And on my way back home I discovered a new track that I didn't know had SW's till I saw them myself. I had (2) nods & smiles from BSW's but didn't pick any up since I wasn't really looking to stop at the time. In the interest of not outing the area to LE, feel free to PM for details.

Xmorrison
07-21-11, 13:02
Went out last night for another drive around the lake, wasn't much out till after the sun went down but managed to run across an intersection near 14th where I counted at least 3 BSW's as I drove by, looking like they all belonged to a "pimped" out SUV nearby. All of them shouting "hey baby" or something to that effect as I passed, and I heard that through my rolled up windows and the A / C on. I looped back to see if they were still there, but it also triggered the "spidey" sense and the 22 rules popped into my head. And I split the area. Shortly after I noticed they were gone, it seemed like every other side street had flashing lights on it, so I split.

14. Its best to pass up a dynamite chick than to break any rules and take the chance. Remember "If it's too good to be true it probably is".

Xmorrison
07-27-11, 18:02
Finally took the plunge and successfully mongered, was on my way home from the lake and heading back to the east side when I noticed a BSW giving the eye. I did the same and looped around to take a closer look, and yup. More eye contact. Looped one more time and made the scoop. Said her name was renee about a 6 on the SW-scale little curvy, but not quite a BBW. Did the LE Check and got out of the area a bit, and found a secluded spot. Negotiated a microphone check for. 3 and offered a. 1 tip if she was good. And she earned it. Did the cim and she spit out the door and I dropped her off a couple blocks away. Asked if she was a regular and she said no, since the east side got a good street-sweeping it's a on & off thing for her, got digits as well, I'll give them to seniors if ya want them via PM.

Happtrav
07-28-11, 12:51
To my surprise, East Side of Saint Paul had lots of activity in the early morning hours. I saw at least 5 BSW and 3 WSW. Make no mistake this area is crawling with LE.

1 WSW IMHO was TGTBT. Dressed wonderfully in blue pants and a white tank top, she was easily an 8. She crossed at the light in front of my car. I drove down 3 blocks to a side street and waited. I had to make my car SW safe I. E: Tuck away important things in the trunk. Alas, after 10 minutes, there was no sign of her. So I started driving. As soon, as I got to the main road. She was at my passenger side door. She smiled and waved at me, I did the same.

But, I was rolling and had already merged on to the main road. So I did a quick loop. Tough luck, she was gone. LE had sniffed her out, and was waiting in a parking lot nearby. Oh well, Hoping for another Hot, humid night.

Be safe out there.

NikolaTesla
07-29-11, 09:48
During the day during the last week in hot weather there has been BSWs spotted on Lyndale Ave North in Minneapolis just south of Lowry Ave N. They hang out across the street from the oriental market by a bus stop. The first one looked really good, about an 8. The one spotted Thursday at about noon and two was more of a 6 on the SW scale. The one spotted Thursday would actually walk out on the middle of Lyndale trying to flag cars down.

Nd Farmboy
07-29-11, 20:55
Thought about a trip down to Lake and area this mid-week. About 11pm, made a couple of passes up / down the area. There was a very thin BSW about 14th, a couple of WSW's near the Arches, and a LSW at 4th that looked like a 6 or so. I saw a WSW about 5th that I ended up stopping for. Name was Angela, maybe 35, glasses, maybe a 6 too. Made our way out of the area to a quiet spot.

Found a little spot and negotiated a BBBJ for. 25. She jumped in like a champ and good to go for a CIM. Very good, let my hands go all over while she was going. Gave a little tip and dropped her off in the same area.

LEO was very light. I saw two cars running down south Chicago lights / sirens about 20 minutes prior.

Good night, might have to try again next week.

Good luck.

KassyO
07-30-11, 19:39
Good deal for any of the following: HJ, CBJ, CFS

Rustybrown11
08-06-11, 17:33
I rolled through Lake and Franklin race track and didn't see much except for a WSW with a pimp and body guards so I passes. I came across an old veteran ndn-SW Julieann stumbling drunk down bloomington. We proceeded to the usual quiet spot and she gave me FS for. 20. It was ok, but she was very loud and was trying to kiss me and lick my face. I endured until I was finished and dropped her off after taker her to buy cigaretts. I was nice to see one of the old girls from way back out but I not sure if putting up with the drama is worth it. I have her number and will trade if you PM me (looking for a skinny, no frills WSW that speaks greek if you know what I mean).

John in Tampa
08-07-11, 00:09
Saw two WSW today on University, near the old fire station (St. Paul. Frogtown). I haven't seen much activity there for a while, but did get "the nod" twice today. I was in a hurry, not hunting, and couldn't stop. But I'll be back later to see if there is still some activity there.

Fishguy 69
08-07-11, 08:35
Rolled thru the North end Saturday about nothing happening on Lyndale, Lowry and Penn circuit.

Xmorrison
08-15-11, 10:12
Was bored late this weekend, and ran down the stroll over by the lake, and also over on the east side. Looks like it was "quota week" over by the lake as there was next to nothing to look at let alone stop for. Hit the east side on the way back and there was at one point 5 SW's out. 4 BSW's and one WSW. Nothing really worth me stopping for, but you others might differ with me. And I might sample another one soon but the bigger gals just aren't my thing, curves. Yes. BBW. Yuck. At least for SW's also made a run north to mythe stroll I discovered a few weeks ago, but nothing doing. As for uncle LEO. He had a get together somewhere north of uni as I saw a handful of cards going that way fast with lights & sirens, and didn't see another uncle-mobile anywhere.

Stay safe guys!

StevensNorth
08-15-11, 23:15
Last week I took a stroll down lake after 5pm and saw no active SW, just a high number of LEO, but I returned a bit after 9pm and the street was alive with SW. Multiple BSW and several WSW. Just across the street from the arches I saw a cute BSW standing on the corner. I made the loop around the block and pulled in a side street to see if she needed a ride. When I stopped for her two WSW ran to my car. The BSW Michelle did need a ride so I gave her one. A couple of jacksons handled the rest stop fee. She got out after we finished.

Stay safe

Xmorrison
08-19-11, 10:27
Stopped for a run through the east side on the way home, and was pleasantly surprised to see the track was hopping, even earlier than I had expected. Saw a couple possibles, and as I was making a pass, I noticed there was another mongermobile doing the same thing. Was a first for me to see another mobile out since I'm so new at this, but was kinda funny. So if you read this forum, and you were out on the east side. Hope ya scooped a few good ones. Otherwise I would have.

Nd Farmboy
08-21-11, 17:56
Made a run through the Lake area Saturday night. I saw very little out and even less LEO. I saw a couple of BSWs and one WSW near the Arches. I was hoping to see the WSW, even saw her walking on 31st alone. Got her attention, but she was on her cellphone, and really didn't care. So, either did I. Ended up leaving the area empty handed.

Still early, I went up to try the Lowry area. Right away off 94, I saw one BSW and a WSW. The blonde WSW was a little larger, but was dressed very highend for the streets. That rose a flag. I made a circle around the block, and on a side street a different BSW almost jumped in front of my car to get my attention. Just kept driving. Drove past the WSW again, but just got a vibe that it wasn't right. Wish it was. Again left empty handed.

Anyone frequent Lowry area and seen this WSW before? Worth it, or made the right call?

Xmorrison
08-22-11, 11:17
Went down to the lake this weekend to see what was going on, and was kind of bummed to see nearly nothing out due to the weather. On the way out of the area, I just happened to spot a pair of SW's way down a side street, and made a lop around to check things out. I must say. I think I hit my own version of monger heaven. Didn't expect to see a SW that good looking, as most I've seen are around a 4-5 on the SW scale. But picked up a very hot little LSW I'd say about a solid 8 maybe a 9 on a good day, and headed out of the area. Settled on the standard microphone check for the usual amount plus a few singles to sweeten the deal. Let me tell you guys. This was probably the best I've ever had. Great technique. Little moans as she worked. And a spit out the door. Got digits too. Would've asked for a pic. But didn't think of it. Didn't see any track marks, no tweaky behavior. For the streets. I'd consider the girl a Gem. Seniors can feel free to PM me and I'll pass along the digits.

Stay safe. Happy hunting

Mnjake28
08-23-11, 00:45
A few years back there was a SW that went by the name of Asia or Sue. I used to see her on the south side every once in a while. Does anyone remember her or have seen her recently?

Cakeeater
08-25-11, 03:05
Folks,

Long time no post. Quick report here.

Passed by the Arches circa 11pm tonight, just on my way back from where I'd been having dinner. I would say within 3 blocks east of the Arches, including that block, I must've seen between 6 and 8 SW. Descriptionwise, it was so many I didn't know how to process, but standouts were one BSW with what looked like a blond wig and some rolled up jean shorts that were around knee length. Height maybe 5'7" heels inclusive. 5 or 6 face. Another which I don't know if she was a man or not, was closer to 5'10" (with shoes) and looked to be an LSW and on all accounts quite potentially attractive, if not a male. Sounds weird writing that, but it is what I saw. One more LSW I saw was around 5'6" fair skinned, curly updo, in a shiny dress. Legit pretty face. Looked for LEO, didn't see anything outright undercover, but who knows. All these were on the south side of the street. Saw to ASW potentials on the left side, but behavior didn't appear to match up.

Point is, August weather is good for the night.

Rustybrown11
09-01-11, 02:40
Well I was board and decided to go for a stroll at 3am in the eastside down that one painful road, and all I saw was a fat BSW trying to wave me down. On the scale 1. 10, she looked like a 4. So then I went over to uni and and saw a couple of more BSW that didn't look like anything that was worth trying out, so I left. So my last try was to over to the lake, and I saw this WSW with curly hair on 31st, say a 5-6 on the scale, she waived and I let her in. What a big mistake! She smelt like she hadn't showered in two days. So to get her out of the car I quoted her a redicoulously low offer hoping she would leave. She left and after finally catching my breath I didn't see much, one WSW with pimps and bodyguards, and three BSW that looked like they had a bad additude. So I left and went back to uni and picked up this BSW who was in pink and a jean mini-skirt. She told me her name but I didn't care at that point. We started to negoiated and as we were talking I was smelling stale urine. I opened the door and kicked her out of the car and went home. If this is what's available these days I need to retire this hobby. What happened to the good ol day back from 1997. 2005 when the pickins was still good?

Fishguy 69
09-04-11, 15:41
Traveled up Penn today about noon saw a skinny WSW on Penn & 2 BSW on Lowrey. Little LE out

Rustybrown11
09-05-11, 13:25
I travelled to the lake around 11:40pm and it was dead. I seen a BSW over by the arches but couldn't tell if it was a man or women so I passed. On 31st the was a short fat WSW that reminded me of a short bull dyke so I said "hell no". I did notice a nice tall BSW by 13th wearing a black shirt and white pants, but uncle leo had someone pulled over near by. Uncle leo's presence was low to medium. The northside penn and lowry was a ghost town, the "BSW Warehouse" on uni was dead, and the eastside was dead again (no suprise). Years ago Sunday night was a guaranteed lay after a nice Sunday dinner. Sometimes you could get lucky and pull up 2 a night, but now you are better off staying home and not waisting your gas. Why is Minnesota so boring these days?

Beemr2
09-08-11, 13:11
Made a visit to lake mid morning today. Saw a very hot WSW near the arches, very short jean shorts and whita tank on what looked like a very nice body. Looked like she had a couple tattoos on her neck but she got scooped up twice before I could get to her. Anyone seen her or have any info on her?

Happtrav
09-09-11, 03:47
Between 2100 and 2200 East Saint Paul was Quiet, Quiet, Quiet. I am not sure what is going on, but all of 2011, I have not driven the East Saint Paul loop and not seen a working girl. LE was very thin also.

Xmorrison
09-09-11, 18:01
Odd, I've been seeing lots of regulars over here on the east side, it varies, sometimes it's feast or famine, but they're out there. Just be careful near weekends because uncle leo tends to swarm the bejeebus out of the area.

StevensNorth
09-10-11, 16:59
I was out on lake just after 11pm on Thursday and was able met a nice BSW girl who needed a ride. Lilly was a bit thick around the middle but was very friendly so I gave her a ride to the same hotel I was staying at. She was able to provide a full discussion twice. When went out she wanted a ride back to lake. She told me about her friend WSW who also likes rides. Next week I will find out more.

Stay safe. If Lilly needs a ride please help her out she is nice lady.

Rustybrown11
09-21-11, 15:00
I decided to put my feet in the lake around 10pm yesterday and there was a couple of SW's out but I couldn't even stop because uncle leo was on a rampage. I wasn't even driving my usual car and as soon as I arrive I was being tailed. WTF! It was too dangerous so I left. The BSW warehouse along uni was dead, and the east side was a ghost town. Oh well, better luck next time.

Jarboe
09-21-11, 23:48
Was in Minneapolis last weekend. Checked out Lake on Friday and Saturday afternoons. Saw a few blondes. One looked good until I got up close. Saw a nice brown-haired WSW but by the time I had turned around she was gone. Also noticed a redhead possibly LSW who looked tempting. After a while LE made its presence clear so I bailed. Came back at night but didn't see much. Also took a drive on Broadway but didn't see anything except LE so I left. Drove on Nicollet and Franklin, where I'the seen some girls before but there was nobody around this time. I tried Central and it also was dead. Maybe next time.

Rustybrown11
09-22-11, 01:06
Star is back in action. I have post about her earlier back. We had our half and half for about. 20 roses plus tip. She is very friendly so if you see her give her a ride and please treat her nice. Sorry I have no digites.

Napretep123
10-04-11, 02:22
I'm visiting Minneapolis for a short time and would love to get some intel from you. I searched a bit online and it seems that there a smaller choice of providers and that they charge more than in LA. I do not have anything to trade unless you come to visit LA but would really appreciate it if you can recommend an inexpensive provider that offer outcall. I'm tight financially so I'm not picky on looks.

Thanks,

Sam

Beemr2
10-04-11, 10:06
While it is nice to see a decent number of SW out these days, I have discovered one thing for sure. Most of these bitches need a serious attitude adjustment! Not sure if its cause some over pay or what, but it certainly takes the fun out of it when you find one that looks good and you end up botting her out of the car because she is a *****. Hope others are having better luck than I am.

Stay safe

Nodak Boy
10-04-11, 19:15
While it is nice to see a decent number of SW out these days, I have discovered one thing for sure. Most of these bitches need a serious attitude adjustment!I was out today around 1pm and saw nothing on Lake / 31st. I've been in a few other cities and would agree that MSP isn't in my top 10.

Beemr2
10-05-11, 13:53
I was out today around 1pm and saw nothing on Lake / 31st. I've been in a few other cities and would agree that MSP isn't in my top 10.I have not been out during mid day, so I can't comment on that time frame. Early morning. 6 am to say 8 and then again after 9 in the evening have been great for me.

Nodak Boy
10-11-11, 17:17
I have not been out during mid day, so I can't comment on that time frame. Early morning. 6 am to say 8 and then again after 9 in the evening have been great for me.I'm going to have to agree with you after meeting up with Cali recently. Said she was from Seattle and was just here visiting family. A great attitude and could be a lot of fun if you had a motel, which I didn't. Sorry for the poor picture, didn't have my usual camera with me.

Rustybrown11
10-12-11, 21:35
While it is nice to see a decent number of SW out these days, I have discovered one thing for sure. Most of these bitches need a serious attitude adjustment! Not sure if its cause some over pay or what, but it certainly takes the fun out of it when you find one that looks good and you end up botting her out of the car because she is a. Hope others are having better luck than I am.

Stay safeDecent number? The pickins has been slim for some time now. We're talking a couple of years.

Beemr2
10-13-11, 12:11
Decent number? The pickins has been slim for some time now. We're talking a couple of years.Yeah I would say for the way things have been out there, that any thing above 5 is decent numbers and most times its nearing 10.

Nodak Boy
10-13-11, 16:13
Yeah I would say for the way things have been out there, that any thing above 5 is decent numbers and most times its nearing 10.It's been a long time since I've seen 10 ladies out, I'd say 5 is a decent showing. Even with 10, that doesn't mean there's one I'd want to pick up. We need more "out of state" ladies like Cali that I picked up. I'd say she's an 8 or 9 for MSP. She had a 407 area code phone number and said she wasn't staying around long, trying to get out before the snow flies. Smart woman.

Take later this morning around 10am, I was on my way to work and stopped through the area, not a single SW was stirring. Of course it was crappy weather out, but still. :(

Beemr2
10-14-11, 13:37
It's been a long time since I've seen 10 ladies out, I'd say 5 is a decent showing. Even with 10, that doesn't mean there's one I'd want to pick up. We need more "out of state" ladies like Cali that I picked up. I'd say she's an 8 or 9 for MSP. She had a 407 area code phone number and said she wasn't staying around long, trying to get out before the snow flies. Smart woman.

Take later this morning around 10am, I was on my way to work and stopped through the area, not a single SW was stirring. Of course it was crappy weather out, but still.I agree, just because they are there it doesn't mean that you want to pick them up. I am out 3 or 4 times a week and call it a good week if I pick up one. Its tough out there.

Mark1160
10-20-11, 22:59
Will be getting into town sometime Saturday, and was wondering if there was anything going on around or near the truck stop.

Hopefully someone can come up with a suggestion, on how to stay warm up there.

Pm me if you want to or here whichever you prefer.

THANKS

Cities Boy
10-25-11, 09:36
Will be getting into town sometime Saturday, and was wondering if there was anything going on around or near the truck stop.

Hopefully someone can come up with a suggestion, on how to stay warm up there.

Pm me if you want to or here whichever you prefer.

THANKSI'm curious about this place myself. Lots of traffic through there. Is there any action to be had?

StevensNorth
10-26-11, 08:50
Hi,

I took a cruise down lake around 11am. Only saw one larger BSW around 6th. She was dressed in sweat outfit and was a large tall lady so I moved on.

Safe travels.

Nodak Boy
11-01-11, 17:53
Was out this afternoon in the area not expected much. The first girl was pulled over later and talked to (through the window) by the popo on the TB / MD corner. The second (red jacket) is a woman I swear I've seen before years ago. I don't think she was working in this picture, just was curious if anyone else recognizes her.

KassKoc
11-01-11, 22:35
Wondering where the best areas to go fishing in SP are. I think I've spotted fair game near University & Lyndale, but am not sure. Do I just slow down and make eye contact?

Boomer 420
11-05-11, 22:22
Cruised Lake about 11am. Figures, I see at least 3 SW's that I would have spent time to hunt and I have relatives with me. I think one was my old tranny gal but couldn't turn around. Might check on Sunday at same time. Have seen a few at that time and day.

Bigman01
11-09-11, 12:36
Went out for a drive Saturday night to see what was new around. Ended up on the north minneapolis loop to see how the roads were. Not a lot of people out around about 7pm but a few. Saw a couple BSW always with friends hanging around. Ended up finding a WSW about a 6 on the scale. About 30 or so a little cubby but not bad, hard to tell with the heavy coat on. Said he name was amanda. Ended up getting a BBBJ for 30 which was pretty good. Took her time and did not rush.

After driving the north loop I still had an another round left in me so headed down towards lake. Around 830pm a good number of SW's around. Ended up with a very nice WSW about a 9 on a scale of 10 about 35 I think. Sorry I forgot her name. Did a quick check to be safe and drove to my spot. Decided to get more than just a BJ this time. Asked for 50 I countered at 30 which was good for her. I did end up tipping 5 because it was good. Tight and unrushed was very nice did not say one thing about time. Forgot my pen so no number this time. Overall a good night.

A few things I did notice while I checked the road conditions. A lot of people out that can not drive. Must have seen 8 cars that pulled uturns in the middle of the street plus one guy who stopped right in the middle of the road. Did see one WSW at 3rd and 31nd that scared the hell out of me. She looked like she must have been about 50 and was trying to flag down every car that passed.

The one other odd thing I saw and any info would be helpful was a WSW I saw on 31st. She was about a 7 out of 10 taller and was chain smoking like crazy. She was walking up and down 31st for about 5 blocks one way then would turn around the other way. She must have been out there for an hour at least before I left the area. I did end up parking and watched for a while to see what was going on and did not see anything out of place. She was watching traffic but did not go anywhere.

Other wise drive safe.

Wolfgang
11-09-11, 15:20
Was out this afternoon in the area not expected much. The first girl was pulled over later and talked to (through the window) by the popo on the TB / MD corner. The second (red jacket) is a woman I swear I've seen before years ago. I don't think she was working in this picture, just was curious if anyone else recognizes her.About 2 years ago I got a BJ and throatfuck under a bridge off Lake from her. Good action and cost. Definitely chubby but cute and professional.

Wolfe

Wolfgang
11-09-11, 15:21
Went out for a drive Saturday night to see what was new around. Ended up on the north minneapolis loop to see how the roads were. Not a lot of people out around about 7pm but a few. Saw a couple BSW always with friends hanging around. Ended up finding a WSW about a 6 on the scale. About 30 or so a little cubby but not bad, hard to tell with the heavy coat on. Said he name was amanda. Ended up getting a BBBJ for 30 which was pretty good. Took her time and did not rush.

After driving the north loop I still had an another round left in me so headed down towards lake. Around 830pm a good number of SW's around. Ended up with a very nice WSW about a 9 on a scale of 10 about 35 I think. Sorry I forgot her name. Did a quick check to be safe and drove to my spot. Decided to get more than just a BJ this time. Asked for 50 I countered at 30 which was good for her. I did end up tipping 5 because it was good. Tight and unrushed was very nice did not say one thing about time. Forgot my pen so no number this time. Overall a good night.

A few things I did notice while I checked the road conditions. A lot of people out that can not drive. Must have seen 8 cars that pulled uturns in the middle of the street plus one guy who stopped right in the middle of the road. Did see one WSW at 3rd and 31nd that scared the hell out of me. She looked like she must have been about 50 and was trying to flag down every car that passed.

The one other odd thing I saw and any info would be helpful was a WSW I saw on 31st. She was about a 7 out of 10 taller and was chain smoking like crazy. She was walking up and down 31st for about 5 blocks one way then would turn around the other way. She must have been out there for an hour at least before I left the area. I did end up parking and watched for a while to see what was going on and did not see anything out of place. She was watching traffic but did not go anywhere.

Other wise drive safe.In my experience if they are walking a short distance and don't ever seem to leave they are either tied to a pimp / boyfriend / rob or they are LEO. Caution is advised.

WOlfe

Wolfgang
11-09-11, 15:27
Wondering where the best areas to go fishing in SP are. I think I've spotted fair game near University & Lyndale, but am not sure. Do I just slow down and make eye contact?And when you are done reading them twice, read them a 3rd time. I'm not trying to be an ass here but those rules can save your ass.

To answer your question make eye contact, loop around or pull onto a side street ahead of her (drive like a nun while mongering and make sure everything on the car is working. No point getting pulled over with a crackhead who is carrying because you have a taillight out so CHECK before hand) and then wait for her to get in. Wave if you want to and make eye contact. If she comes to your window or doesn't want to get in then say, I thought you wanted a ride and pull out of the area because working girls will get in the *ing car and LEO won't and will try to talk service and price while on the road. Once in just pull out into traffic and start driving. Don't get into what, how much, etc until you have driven several blocks and kept an eye on who might be following you. If you don't have a place picked out then get a suggestion from her but don't go to the first spot mentioned. Always go to the 2nd or 3rd spot. If she gives you grief feel free to kick her to the curb. Make sure your wallet etc is in the trunk so she can't rob you.

Did I mention that you should read the 22 rules? If you have already read them 3 or 4 times read them again a few times.

Wolfe

Rustybrown11
11-23-11, 04:31
Has anyone gotten lucky or even tried to find some action amongst the Occupy Minnesota prosters? I figure it's worth a shot.

Nodak Boy
11-23-11, 18:19
I was in the 'hood and made some observations today both being on Lake Street. The first girl with the nice ass I lost to a guy in a truck and didn't see again while I was there. Needing to hurry it up, I picked up Geneva (I think that's right) , a little heavy BSW seen in the other picture. I hope you enjoy and have a good turkey day.

Wolfgang
11-23-11, 18:45
I hate winter in this town. You can't tell what the heck you are getting until you unwrap the package. ON the other hand, that is kinda part of the fun.

Wolfe.

I was in the 'hood and made some observations today both being on Lake Street. The first girl with the nice ass I lost to a guy in a truck and didn't see again while I was there. Needing to hurry it up, I picked up Geneva (I think that's right) , a little heavy BSW seen in the other picture. I hope you enjoy and have a good turkey day.

Rustybrown11
11-27-11, 15:04
Saturday at 2am I decided to go around the lake, and as soon as I hopped on the main road uncle leo was right on my ass. The funny thing was that I was driving a vehicle I never brought out that way before. He eventually left me and bothered someone else. There were no women out on the usual route, so I crossed over 35W and found a WSW named Tami. She had dirty dishwater blonde hair, and looked to be in her mid 40's, and a 6 on the scale. She jumped in the car right away and I did the usual check, and I found a quiet spot. I negotiated to a Jackson for FS. She was very clean, and it was unrushed. She also speaks "greek"! She gave me her digits, and I would be willing to trade or share with other senior members. I'm looking for NDN women, if you know what I mean.

Nodak Boy
11-28-11, 13:37
There were no women out on the usual route, so I crossed over 35W and found a WSW named Tami. She also speaks "greek"! I'm looking for NDN women, if you know what I mean.Is this woman Tami?

Beemr2
11-30-11, 14:36
Hit Lake about 5 this morning on my way to work. Found Cindy, mid 30 WSW near the arches, she is about a 6 or 7 on the scale, excellent bbbjws for a Jackson. I will repeat, no number for her at this time, but she said she will take care of that soon and that she just started "working".

Good luck all and stay safe!

Rustybrown11
11-30-11, 22:47
Is this woman Tami?No that's Star."NDN"SW. Tami is a WSW with blonde hair.

Nodak Boy
12-01-11, 17:25
About 2 years ago I got a BJ and throatfuck under a bridge off Lake from her. Good action and cost. Definitely chubby but cute and professional.

WolfeHave you seen her out since? I once picked her up many moons ago, like you, and had a good but overall expensive time. I then saw her several months later downtown Mpls where I was working, carrying some drycleaned shirt. I didn't want to seem like an ass so I didn't interrupt her as she went about her way. I used to have some better photos of her but reluctantly decided not to post them and so now they're lost in the bit-bucket forever.

I wonder if she just lives in the area as I've not seen her out "working". I think her name was Marla.

Nodak Boy
12-02-11, 18:29
I was passing through this afternoon and only saw 1 woman out who I'd picked up before named "JoJo". The one with the white coat is from today, the others are from a previous post that I cannot seem to find.

Donniedo 42
12-04-11, 10:41
I just thought I'd give you all a heads up, My old gal Lesley is living in your area, she's staying at some homeless shelter with her man. And she's not bad at what she does, she has reddish brown hair a tattoo on her left ankle and where's glasses, about 6' tall. She last told me she was working at some big hotel cleaning rooms and who knows what else. But goodluck to you up in the Minnapolis area. Oh ya she's from Ypsi. Michigan so you can check that for info on her. Later and stay safe

Wolfgang
12-04-11, 21:55
She told me as we walked back from under the bridge (and decided to get a bottle for brewski together with lime) that she was a student and only doing it temporarily. She was chubby, but cute and together. Alas I never spotted her again.

Wolfe.

Have you seen her out since? I once picked her up many moons ago, like you, and had a good but overall expensive time. I then saw her several months later downtown Mpls where I was working, carrying some drycleaned shirt. I didn't want to seem like an ass so I didn't interrupt her as she went about her way. I used to have some better photos of her but reluctantly decided not to post them and so now they're lost in the bit-bucket forever.

I wonder if she just lives in the area as I've not seen her out "working". I think her name was Marla.

AcrossTheUnive
12-07-11, 16:24
I am a newb to this forum. I want to thank all here for their reports. While mong-ing an area close to lyndale and broadway, I saw mid 40's WSW. I hit the block a few times and she never looked up. I hit the block once more and she disappeared. I was about to leave when I spotted this WSW with an azztribute that made little me stand up. She got on the bus and I went on my merry way. Well I was about to leave disappointed and headed up lyndale when I spotted that dime b00ty again. I circled a few times and caught her eye. I circled again to sho my interest and she took the bait. I dream for a moment that I talked to her for a min and got that le check done. Only bad thing was. In the dream of course. She had to get food for her kid at home. I was reluctant but she was totally cool. In the dream, we agreed to meet a little later and negotiated. Got the # and dropped her off at a place to get the food. So in just a little while I dream that I will be making a call and heading out for a nice meal.

Kinda funny cause I thought that since I am in Mn for only a few days that I probably would miss out on that good northern yummy and would go home empty handed and full of fluid. Now, if my dreams continue I can say that Mn is a nice place to visit. The "hood" here is not as nasty as where I am from so I am totally energized to have a chance to dream up some twin city experiences.

For your info, she is like 5'6 WSW with a nice round hind, bright blue eyes and has a skin blemishes on her face that keeps her from being a 10. So I give her a 9 on the SW scale and 8 on the normal scale. She has tatoos on her DD milk sacs and dreamed of FS with some six 9 for 6. Can't wait to go back to sleep and have a sweet dream. I will report the name once my dream is complete.

I'll update after my Dream is over.

AcrossTheUnive
12-08-11, 20:54
I am a newb to this forum. I want to thank all here for their reports. While mong-ing an area close to lyndale and broadway, I saw mid 40's WSW. I hit the block a few times and she never looked up. I hit the block once more and she disappeared. I was about to leave when I spotted this WSW with an azztribute that made little me stand up. She got on the bus and I went on my merry way. Well I was about to leave disappointed and headed up lyndale when I spotted that dime b00ty again. I circled a few times and caught her eye. I circled again to sho my interest and she took the bait. I dream for a moment that I talked to her for a min and got that le check done. Only bad thing was. In the dream of course. She had to get food for her kid at home. I was reluctant but she was totally cool. In the dream, we agreed to meet a little later and negotiated. Got the # and dropped her off at a place to get the food. So in just a little while I dream that I will be making a call and heading out for a nice meal.

Kinda funny cause I thought that since I am in Mn for only a few days that I probably would miss out on that good northern yummy and would go home empty handed and full of fluid. Now, if my dreams continue I can say that Mn is a nice place to visit. The "hood" here is not as nasty as where I am from so I am totally energized to have a chance to dream up some twin city experiences.

For your info, she is like 5'6 WSW with a nice round hind, bright blue eyes and has a skin blemishes on her face that keeps her from being a 10. So I give her a 9 on the SW scale and 8 on the normal scale. She has tatoos on her DD milk sacs and dreamed of FS with some six 9 for 6. Can't wait to go back to sleep and have a sweet dream. I will report the name once my dream is complete.

I'll update after my Dream is over.Sorry if this reposts. My last reply I didn't seem to go through.

The Result.

Well, yesterday I was not able to reach her by phone. I called the number once more today thinking "well, it must have been TGTBT". It rang 3 times when I heard "Hello,". She said that her kid got sick and appologized for not answering. I ask whether she is free today and she said that she was about to leave. But I could meet her after 7. I was again feeling like " yeah right. TGTBT". So I agree to call later and we ended the call. Two min later she calls back and asked where was I. I said at my hotel. She says that she is at a hotel and If I can hurry that it would be okay to swing by. I copied the address down and headed out. While driving, I was feeling a little awkward since she discussed money over the phone. I reasoned and decided that it seemed like it was fine. I reached the hotel and circled the block and called. I asked a few LE check questions and asked if she was alone. She said yes and gave me the room number. I cautiously parked it a spot that I could make a speedy get-away and entered the hotel. I got to her room and stopped to listen to see if there was any other manly voices in the room. I began to walk down the hall to rethink this when I heard click and the door opened. She saw me and smiled and said she was going to get a bottle of water. She handed me the key and said just go in. I cautiously opened the door and did a visual check. I decided to stay in the hall since It was weird to be in the room. She came back and we both entered the room. It seemed okay so wetalked for a minute. I knew then that things are clear so we began.

Holy crap that b00ty was nice. She unleashed those DD's and I started to get hard. She said "have a seat". I undressed and layed on the bed. She climbed in with me and pinned her hair up. I knew I was in for a real treat when she grabbed me by the pole, complimented my size and started to rub it. Then, things got real good. She puckered her cheeks and proceeded to spit on my stick and rubbed it around the head. She then started a phenomenal BBBJcomplete with sucking sounds, head play, hand twist, fast, slowand more while I rubbed her tushy and played with those massive mams and rubbed her wet area with her panties still on. So she took her time and did it right and I told her I was ready for more.

She dropped her nice hip hugging wear next to her matching bra an asked how I want it. I said mish to start and she layed down with her legs open for me. I noticed that her kitty was so nice and sooooo small. I could not help it, I asked to give it a few licks. She giggled and said, okay but just a little. I had already tested for freshness and it was obviously washed recently by te smell of the bath shampoo smell so I went for it. I licked and sucked the button as she moaned and squirmed a bit. She seemed to enjoy it so I stayed for a while. It was nice and wet. I then started to make my way up to the mams and put on the protection. As I entered she said " its tight isn't it". I agreed and it was honestly tight. I plunged in and out and she started to moan and thrust with me. I was so happy that it was obviously good for her but was kind of nervous about all the noise she was making since this hotel had very thin walls. I continued to plunge and then asked if she would ride. She said sure and we switched. She was leaned to the right to match my curved stick. She went deep, then shallow and grinded back and forth as if she was trying to get off. I was pleased as I watched her large accessories hit my face while she rode me with her eyes closed and head up. I could tell that she was enjoying. I knew that she had to leave in a little while for an appointment so I decided I would try to make myself release quicker. As she grinded me I thrust harder in and out to match her rhythem. I felt itwas about time and said that I was going to C. You. M. She seemed to ignore me and continued to enjoy. I released but she did not stop. I was still stiff so I went with it. She moaned and grinded for a while. She started to adjust her rhythem to where I had a hard time adjusting. She thrusts and grinds erraticly and then says "OOh, I am going to cum". Now I thought to myself "no way!" when she started to go really hard and I could feel her legs tighten around me. Moments later I felt her tight kitty clench down on me and I heard what sounded like when ex used to squirt on me. She tensed up and went limp a few times and then collapsed with her DD's on my chest.Very wet but no Squirt= (-

I felt a little quivering and she said, okay, now I got to make you see. U. M cause I got to go soon. I kinda giggled and said" I already did". (she obviously must not have heard me) She laughed and did a limp roll to my right side and said that I made her legs sore. I thought, WOW, this was great. I hardly ever have a paid experience where the girl gets off. It has happened but usually they are just trying to get the job done quickly. This actually felt like a GF experience. She layed there when she says that I have her number so just call her whenever. I told her that I would definitely be a repeat customer. She giggled.

We got up and she immediately went to the bathroom to wash down there while I simply gazed at her body through the reflection in the mirror and got dressed. WOW. That was very good. It made me feel good that she was obsessed about keeping kitty clean.

We talked for a few and I told her that I would be back in town soon. She says just call her.

So that's it. WOW. One of the best I have had.

Face was a 7.

Body was an 8 (recent childbirth but it was not bad and I did not see stretch marks. Just a bit of mommy fat)

FS was a 10.

BBBJ was a 9-10 (only because I don't know if she would have been able to finish me off that way. I take a while)

I WILL absolutely be calling her when I get back in town.

I have the number but I highly doubt that anyone would trust me here since I am new to the site. Besides I would rather ask her if she is comfortable with me passing along the number. Her name is Wendy though (WSW, blondish brown, about 5'5ish with a nice rump). I think she hangs out around where I picked her up north of broadway on Lyndale. I hope someone her hooks up with her and gets the same treatment as I did.

This city has impressed me with this SW. I am not by any means a rookie at this and I am very impressed. In all the cities I have mongered in and in all the countries (yes I am a world wide mongerer) this one will stand out as like a daimond in a goats a$$. LOL.

Well thanks for reading since this was a long one.

UrMyPast
12-09-11, 20:28
Culd any body tell me spots where should drive by to find SW in minneaplois? Seems its lake street but not sure exactly. I'm new to town.

Sorry if this reposts. My last reply I didn't seem to go through.

The Result.

Well, yesterday I was not able to reach her by phone. I called the number once more today thinking "well, it must have been TGTBT". It rang 3 times when I heard "Hello,". She said that her kid got sick and appologized for not answering. I ask whether she is free today and she said that she was about to leave. But I could meet her after 7...

UrMyPast
12-09-11, 20:32
I'm new to town. Where should I drive by to find 1? Location plzzzz.

Went out for a drive Saturday night to see what was new around. Ended up on the north minneapolis loop to see how the roads were. Not a lot of people out around about 7pm but a few. Saw a couple BSW always with friends hanging around. Ended up finding a WSW about a 6 on the scale. About 30 or so a little cubby but not bad, hard to tell with the heavy coat on. Said he name was amanda...

Wolfgang
12-12-11, 18:58
PM me the contact info and the name you gave her as well and I'll check her out. If she checks out then you get instant cred. Or you can hand the info off to another senior via PM and get the same deal.

The way it works around here is that newbies pony up and seniors keep the shit running and give you advice to keep your ass out of jail.

Good report BTW.

Wolfe.

Sorry if this reposts. My last reply I didn't seem to go through.

The Result.

Well, yesterday I was not able to reach her by phone. I called the number once more today thinking "well, it must have been TGTBT". It rang 3 times when I heard "Hello,". She said that her kid got sick and appologized for not answering. I ask whether she is free today and she said that she was about to leave. But I could meet her after 7. I was again feeling like " yeah right. TGTBT". So I agree to call later and we ended the call. Two min later she calls back and asked where was I. I said at my hotel. She says that she is at a hotel and If I can hurry that it would be okay to swing by. I copied the address down and headed out. While driving, I was feeling a little awkward since she discussed money over the phone. I reasoned and decided that it seemed like it was fine. I reached the hotel and circled the block and called. I asked a few LE check questions and asked if she was alone. She said yes and gave me the room number. I cautiously parked it a spot that I could make a speedy get-away and entered the hotel. I got to her room and stopped to listen to see if there was any other manly voices in the room. I began to walk down the hall to rethink this when I heard click and the door opened. She saw me and smiled and said she was going to get a bottle of water. She handed me the key and said just go in. I cautiously opened the door and did a visual check. I decided to stay in the hall since It was weird to be in the room. She came back and we both entered the room. It seemed okay so wetalked for a minute. I knew then that things are clear so we began.

Holy crap that b00ty was nice. She unleashed those DD's and I started to get hard. She said "have a seat". I undressed and layed on the bed. She climbed in with me and pinned her hair up. I knew I was in for a real treat when she grabbed me by the pole, complimented my size and started to rub it. Then, things got real good. She puckered her cheeks and proceeded to spit on my stick and rubbed it around the head. She then started a phenomenal BBBJcomplete with sucking sounds, head play, hand twist, fast, slowand more while I rubbed her tushy and played with those massive mams and rubbed her wet area with her panties still on. So she took her time and did it right and I told her I was ready for more.

She dropped her nice hip hugging wear next to her matching bra an asked how I want it. I said mish to start and she layed down with her legs open for me. I noticed that her kitty was so nice and sooooo small. I could not help it, I asked to give it a few licks. She giggled and said, okay but just a little. I had already tested for freshness and it was obviously washed recently by te smell of the bath shampoo smell so I went for it. I licked and sucked the button as she moaned and squirmed a bit. She seemed to enjoy it so I stayed for a while. It was nice and wet. I then started to make my way up to the mams and put on the protection. As I entered she said " its tight isn't it". I agreed and it was honestly tight. I plunged in and out and she started to moan and thrust with me. I was so happy that it was obviously good for her but was kind of nervous about all the noise she was making since this hotel had very thin walls. I continued to plunge and then asked if she would ride. She said sure and we switched. She was leaned to the right to match my curved stick. She went deep, then shallow and grinded back and forth as if she was trying to get off. I was pleased as I watched her large accessories hit my face while she rode me with her eyes closed and head up. I could tell that she was enjoying. I knew that she had to leave in a little while for an appointment so I decided I would try to make myself release quicker. As she grinded me I thrust harder in and out to match her rhythem. I felt itwas about time and said that I was going to C. You. M. She seemed to ignore me and continued to enjoy. I released but she did not stop. I was still stiff so I went with it. She moaned and grinded for a while. She started to adjust her rhythem to where I had a hard time adjusting. She thrusts and grinds erraticly and then says "OOh, I am going to cum". Now I thought to myself "no way!" when she started to go really hard and I could feel her legs tighten around me. Moments later I felt her tight kitty clench down on me and I heard what sounded like when ex used to squirt on me. She tensed up and went limp a few times and then collapsed with her DD's on my chest. Very wet but no Squirt= (-

I felt a little quivering and she said, okay, now I got to make you see. U. M cause I got to go soon. I kinda giggled and said" I already did". (she obviously must not have heard me) She laughed and did a limp roll to my right side and said that I made her legs sore. I thought, WOW, this was great. I hardly ever have a paid experience where the girl gets off. It has happened but usually they are just trying to get the job done quickly. This actually felt like a GF experience. She layed there when she says that I have her number so just call her whenever. I told her that I would definitely be a repeat customer. She giggled.

We got up and she immediately went to the bathroom to wash down there while I simply gazed at her body through the reflection in the mirror and got dressed. WOW. That was very good. It made me feel good that she was obsessed about keeping kitty clean.

We talked for a few and I told her that I would be back in town soon. She says just call her.

So that's it. WOW. One of the best I have had.

Face was a 7.

Body was an 8 (recent childbirth but it was not bad and I did not see stretch marks. Just a bit of mommy fat)

FS was a 10.

BBBJ was a 9-10 (only because I don't know if she would have been able to finish me off that way. I take a while)

I WILL absolutely be calling her when I get back in town.

I have the number but I highly doubt that anyone would trust me here since I am new to the site. Besides I would rather ask her if she is comfortable with me passing along the number. Her name is Wendy though (WSW, blondish brown, about 5'5ish with a nice rump). I think she hangs out around where I picked her up north of broadway on Lyndale. I hope someone her hooks up with her and gets the same treatment as I did.

This city has impressed me with this SW. I am not by any means a rookie at this and I am very impressed. In all the cities I have mongered in and in all the countries (yes I am a world wide mongerer) this one will stand out as like a daimond in a goats a$$. LOL.

Well thanks for reading since this was a long one.

Cities Boy
12-13-11, 12:02
Has anyone gotten lucky or even tried to find some action amongst the Occupy Minnesota prosters? I figure it's worth a shot.Don't know how I missed your post before! That made me laugh! How funny would that have been?

Tent-sex with an Occupy MN girl! Ha Ha.

Nodak Boy
12-13-11, 18:25
Decided that the gray skies weren't going to stop me from lurking around. I almost had the redpants gal, but a truck pulled up in the alley and she jumped in. Interestingly, I saw her walking by Taco Bell about 3 minutes after the pickup. So either her price was too high, or something else happened. She looked pretty nice.

Nodak Boy
12-20-11, 23:40
Thought I'd post this anyway as it's all I've seen lately, guess it's getting too cold. No sir, I didn't stop to partake. Hanging out at the Stop-N-Shop on East Lake.

Dulcehbu
01-11-12, 01:20
I arrived earlier Tuesday for business and staying in downtown near Target Field and registered here. The weather was awesome today, but I had no idea where to go to take a peak of MSP's SW scene. Will be around for a few days and appreciated any guidance. Thanks for sharing. Dulce.

Thought I'd post this anyway as it's all I've seen lately, guess it's getting too cold. No sir, I didn't stop to partake. Hanging out at the Stop-N-Shop on East Lake.

Domino2
01-20-12, 23:25
Was cruising the strip.

Didn't see anything.

Bummer.

Nodak Boy
01-25-12, 18:51
Was cruising the strip.

Didn't see anything.

Bummer.Hmm, I've seen things. Seen some things I wish I didn't.

Happtrav
02-02-12, 03:54
So I was driving along Lake, and notice this nice looking, young blonde walking. Yes, she was definitely a SW. So I turn around to see if I can get a nod from her.

Too much traffic and I kept loosing her on the one way streets. So I lost her, and kept driving. Then I hoped back on to 31st to head back in the direction I originally intended. Lo and behold, LE was blocking a lane talking to the blonde.

Stay Safe out there.

KassKoc
02-09-12, 14:58
Thanks for the solid advice. Will do!

And when you are done reading them twice, read them a 3rd time. I'm not trying to be an ass here but those rules can save your ass.

To answer your question make eye contact, loop around or pull onto a side street ahead of her (drive like a nun while mongering and make sure everything on the car is working. No point getting pulled over with a crackhead who is carrying because you have a taillight out so CHECK before hand) and then wait for her to get in. Wave if you want to and make eye contact. If she comes to your window or doesn't want to get in then say, I thought you wanted a ride and pull out of the area because working girls will get in the *ing car and LEO won't and will try to talk service and price while on the road. Once in just pull out into traffic and start driving. Don't get into what, how much, etc until you have driven several blocks and kept an eye on who might be following you. If you don't have a place picked out then get a suggestion from her but don't go to the first spot mentioned. Always go to the 2nd or 3rd spot. If she gives you grief feel free to kick her to the curb. Make sure your wallet etc is in the trunk so she can't rob you.

Did I mention that you should read the 22 rules? If you have already read them 3 or 4 times read them again a few times.

Wolfe

Nodak Boy
03-07-12, 20:29
Decided to make some stops around the area today and saw a lot of the "manshe" below in #135, wish all other women were out as much. Anyway, I saw today one of the finest MILFs I've seen out on the street on 13th and Lake. When I first drove by I was all "no way" as she was nicely dressed for the area. Of course her looks and dress made me very cautious, but she was definitely working. I usually won't pick up a SW that I haven't seen before or haven't seen get picked up and driven off with. So I did my stake out and saw her get into a little car on 29th, never to be seen again, and trust me boy did I try.

There was another strung out blonde girl on 29th around the same area. Not sure what happened but I saw a silver SUV pulled over with a cop behind it and a Msp Medical Truck in front of it with her on the sidewalk talking with everyone. I think she got in the medical vehicle and carted off.

Nodak Boy
03-11-12, 23:10
I flew by Lake St the other day and saw nothing out except this NSW hanging out by the bus stop at 14th and Lake St. I just couldn't bring myself to stop for her as I guess I was looking for a little bit better. Ended up with nothing.

The lollipop girl I took the pic during the day but I'm pretty damn sure I sure her on the SW corner of 15th and Lake St very late one night with a dude who was around the corner. I took a trip down 15th and came to the stop sign with a car ahead of me who looked like he was talking to her while she was still on the sidewalk, she didn't budge. Maybe she's not working, maybe he just asked for directions, who knows. I report, you decide.

Nodak Boy
03-14-12, 11:19
So I had to convince myself that the sighting in post #138 was legit, I decided to head out in search of the truth. Around 1pm there was not a single thing going on, so I decided to head to Choice for a dance with Lolita. Well, got to Choice and Lolita was not her usual self and I felt more like just a wallet than usual. So I decided Choice was a bust, $14 entrance fee and $1. 50 parking fee were a loss, and drop by Lake St one more time.

There in the midst of 13th St and 29th Ave she was. I decided to go for it. She was still dressed rather nicely, probably the best dressed SW I've seen in Mpls. She said her name was Kristine. I also found some more information that she does escorting on the side was well if you search another site for her name you will be rewarded. Excellent time, would be my go to girl every time if she was on the street more, her escort fees are a bit high for me. I somehow suspect the street time is short lived, but forgot to ask her for her "schedule".

Nomad4575
03-18-12, 22:27
Otherwise help me out. I haven't had luck strolling and don't want to chance arrest anyway. What I prefer are Latina, Asian or Black, don't prefer White. Care about price much more than looks as I'm not looking for FS anyway. I was would be seeing just one girl as a regular if things worked out. Prefer $15 preferably but not more then $20. Is it proper etiquette to ask the regulars on here for a referral and digits of one they would recommend?

Nomad4575
03-23-12, 15:42
I have heard that prostitution is illegal but recording a porno is perfectly legal. The theory goes that one way to avoid an LE sting is asking the SW to shoot a movie for online. Perfectly legal and weeds out LE. Of course once you know it's not LE no reason to bother with that.

Any opinions?

BackRub
03-24-12, 18:30
I have heard that prostitution is illegal but recording a porno is perfectly legal. The theory goes that one way to avoid an LE sting is asking the SW to shoot a movie for online. Perfectly legal and weeds out LE. Of course once you know it's not LE no reason to bother with that.

Any opinions?If you talk to an undercover, they've got you. They're cops. It's your word against theirs. They can say that you solicited even when you did not. They can say the mike didn't pick it up.

You should wait for the girl to speak to you after catching her eye. Make sure your window is down. Take your sunglasses off so she can see your eyes. Don't pick up girls with big purses. Don't agree to meet in a place where you can be seen by a tall building like an apartment complex or from a car parked down a street.

I know it's spring but let's not all forget how to dance.

Wolfgang
03-26-12, 13:59
If you talk to an undercover, they've got you. They're cops. It's your word against theirs. They can say that you solicited even when you did not. They can say the mike didn't pick it up.

You should wait for the girl to speak to you after catching her eye. Make sure your window is down. Take your sunglasses off so she can see your eyes. Don't pick up girls with big purses. Don't agree to meet in a place where you can be seen by a tall building like an apartment complex or from a car parked down a street.

I know it's spring but let's not all forget how to dance.If you want the entire porn thing to hold up in court (I'm assuming that's your worry) then you better have a company with a business license, federal tax I'd as well as a clerk of records in place or the judge will not be able to stop laughing as he introduces you to your new horse dicked boyfriend in the lockup. If you want to claim that you are there for legitimate business reasons then you will need a business in place.

That said, it's not hard or costly to start up a business in MN. But you better actually have a business in place including all the business stuff as well as the equipment to run a business like a camera, address for office, office equip, fax, phone, legal representation, tax I'd's, etc.

Nomad4575
03-31-12, 00:41
Was out where I should have seen some action but maybe too early in the evening. Went around 31st, E. Lake, Chicago, Franklin and Portland over south. Then headed north. Hit Penn, Lowry, Lyndale and E. Broadway. Both those loops and nothing. Disappointing.

BackRub
03-31-12, 13:31
I've noticed a dangerous trend with girls in Ohio and elsewhere where I've traveled: bad skin. The skin is the biggest organ of your body. More to the point, if you see a white girl with yellowish skin do not pick her up. It's called jauntice. Jauntice is a symptom of liver disease. Hep A, Hep B, Hep C, D, E, etc, and mono, and even the big A. Believe it or not there is a Hep E. And even a few others.

I know, if you're thinking that you only want a blowjob, you're still not safe. Hepatitis can be transmitted easily through the mouth. Aids was more difficult to transmit that way a few years ago but it is adapting. Also, there is a killer strain now of Aids; killer strains will generally be harder to catch because there is a genetic rule borne out by history. Common colds give up lethality and are easier to catch than dead fly. Ebola is lethal but fairly difficult to catch. Only sometimes do bugs become easy to catch that are extremely lethal.

So, stay away from girls with yellowed skin or blauches.

Nomad4575
03-31-12, 14:49
My biggest concern at night is the possibility of gender being to difficult to detect but your right about the other things too backrub. I have seen a few walking around before with big blisters on their lips from the pipe. Don't know who would pick an, SW up with a blistered lip. That's just begging for infection.

John in Tampa
04-02-12, 07:39
I was out looking for a passenger over the weekend and saw something kind of strange. I was, admittedly, cruising fairly slowly and taking in the scenery, as one does from time to time. Suddenly, the one or two regulars vanished into thin air. There weren't many around, but you know the skanky ones that do hang from time. To. Time. Well, they evaporated into the surroundings like highly camouflaged ninjas. Taking that as an obvious cue, I drove on and stopped in the parking lot of a fave fast-food joint for a quick perusal of the situation. Sure enough a rather good looking newbie presented herself on the corner and a few drivers gave her a slow-down, look-see. Eventually, one guy pulled over and began to chat, presumably negotiating a good bit of extracurricular fun. Within about 3 minutes, the whole block was a wash of flashing lights. The stealth mobile, was a non-descript dark vehicle (but it had a lot of tell-tail antennas, blacked-out windows, and just looked out of place) , and the squads must have been near by, as they rolled in quickly and in sufficient numbers to start their own fund-raiser rally.

Be careful out there.

Lessons Learned:

. When the regular talent disappears. So should you.
. When a new face pops up on the corner, resist the urge to be her first customer.
. Look for a potential observation / back-up vehicle (more than one antenna on that vehicle? Why is that?)
. Be willing to sit a dance out and sit back and watch the scene for a while.
. Consider stopping a few hundred yards past her and having her walk to you (maybe out of sight of the back-up, or her annoying pimp)
. While it is no guarantee, make sure she gets in your car. Don't negotiate with her still on the street.
. Again, while it is no guarantee. Ask to see her pussy. (I am told that most cops won't show you to get a bust. But don't rely on this.)
. Read the bloody rules posted in this forum (they are here for a reason)
. Think with the big head. Not the little one.
. If you are serious about this. Get to know a regular from the area (drop her $5, buy her a coffee, or ask her what's up. She'll tell you)

-

Be careful out there.

John

Rustybrown11
04-06-12, 01:45
Please take the time to find a descrete plaace to handle business. Do NOT do it in a public place. Use your brain and common sense, and please obey the traffic laws. That means no runnin red lights or stop signs just to pick up a girl. If you are having a hard time following the rules go to Detroit or something, or you will be picked up by the cops, and put in jail, later to have you leather cherrio stretched into a leather hulahoop. Please again use common sense, and patience. Don't ruin it for the others. I cannot count how many time I've lost my regulars to the cops from some mindless horny jacka$$.

Rustybrown11
04-06-12, 01:58
Wednesday last week I came across this ISW named "Krissy" on 11th and the $100 avenue. I did the usual check and opted for FS with raincoat on of course for. 030. She has an slim to average build, be cup, face is a 5. 5 of 10 (but if you bend her over and pretend she is someone else you'll be fine). 3 hole accommodating, and has a phone. I used her twice. She makes a great candidate when you want to "Kum & Go". Willing to share her contact info with senior members only. Open to info on compriable ISW's.

Beemr2
04-09-12, 17:17
Went out for some take out on Lake during my lunch break today. Was pretty quiet except for a BSW by the aco truck. She seemed legit so as I was swinging around to pick her up, my phone rings. Thank god it did, I pulled over and was on my call as she was walking away from lake, a car pulls over, they talk briefly she gets in, they were not half a block down the road when the fist squad car was behind them, they passed me and turned and his lights went on as another came from behind and converged. She had me fooled but I guess as the old saying goings, never tlak business before they are in the car, the cop was on them way too fast for it to be coincedence. So needless to say, no take out for me today, maybe tonight will be better.

Stay safe out there.

Drew

Wolfgang
04-23-12, 12:24
Read the 22 and stay alive with a normal sized asshole. That dude didn't and he's going to need a traffic cop to direct traffic in his ass from now on.

NEVER talk business through the window. They either want to get busy and they will get in or you should MOVE ON.

Also, keep in mind that if a cop pulls you over there only job is to find enough evidence to arrest you. Don't talk, don't answer questions and DO NOT give permission to search your car. They might search it anyway, but if you clearly state that you don't give permission to search your vehicle a good lawyer will get that evidence tossed.

Wolfe.

Went out for some take out on Lake during my lunch break today. Was pretty quiet except for a BSW by the aco truck. She seemed legit so as I was swinging around to pick her up, my phone rings. Thank god it did, I pulled over and was on my call as she was walking away from lake, a car pulls over, they talk briefly she gets in, they were not half a block down the road when the fist squad car was behind them, they passed me and turned and his lights went on as another came from behind and converged. She had me fooled but I guess as the old saying goings, never tlak business before they are in the car, the cop was on them way too fast for it to be coincedence. So needless to say, no take out for me today, maybe tonight will be better.

Stay safe out there.

Drew

Wolfgang
04-23-12, 12:31
Great post JIT.

I can't tell you the number of dumbasses I have seen busted over the years. THe worst example happened in Tulsa Ok where some college football player type (letter jacket, pick up truck, buzz cut and that generally stupid look about the eyes was driving along. I was cruising and had circled and then got out to walk the neighborhood to get the lay of the land and scope out locations to do the deed without getting blocked in or busted or spotted. This is much easier to do on foot. Anyway I was walking back to my car when this idiot pulled up to a light, spotted some talent walking across the street and down the block and he started beeping his horn and flashing his lights and waving out the window while yelling at her.

Here's the fun part. There was a black and white right behind him and the light who was also watching all of this. He ran the red turning left and then pulled up to her by doing one of the those 45 degree parking jobs in a bus zone. She tried to blend into the sidewalk and bugged out. But it was too late for Mr. Football. The cop was all over him. I just walked back to my car and circled around to where the girl had headed off on a side street and we had a great time laughing over that dumbass.

I guess what I am saying is that dumbasses can also be considered opportunities if you are smart about it. The cops are busy. They've made a bust so they are happy. The girl is happy to get a ride out of the area and you get your bone blown. It's a win win.

Wolfe.

I was out looking for a passenger over the weekend and saw something kind of strange. I was, admittedly, cruising fairly slowly and taking in the scenery, as one does from time to time. Suddenly, the one or two regulars vanished into thin air. There weren't many around, but you know the skanky ones that do hang from time. To. Time. Well, they evaporated into the surroundings like highly camouflaged ninjas. Taking that as an obvious cue, I drove on and stopped in the parking lot of a fave fast-food joint for a quick perusal of the situation. Sure enough a rather good looking newbie presented herself on the corner and a few drivers gave her a slow-down, look-see. Eventually, one guy pulled over and began to chat, presumably negotiating a good bit of extracurricular fun. Within about 3 minutes, the whole block was a wash of flashing lights. The stealth mobile, was a non-descript dark vehicle (but it had a lot of tell-tail antennas, blacked-out windows, and just looked out of place) , and the squads must have been near by, as they rolled in quickly and in sufficient numbers to start their own fund-raiser rally.

Be careful out there.

Lessons Learned:

When the regular talent disappears. So should you.

When a new face pops up on the corner, resist the urge to be her first customer.

Look for a potential observation / back-up vehicle (more than one antenna on that vehicle? Why is that?)

Be willing to sit a dance out and sit back and watch the scene for a while.

Consider stopping a few hundred yards past her and having her walk to you (maybe out of sight of the back-up, or her annoying pimp)

While it is no guarantee, make sure she gets in your car. Don't negotiate with her still on the street.

Again, while it is no guarantee. Ask to see her pussy. (I am told that most cops won't show you to get a bust. But don't rely on this.)

Read the bloody rules posted in this forum (they are here for a reason)

Think with the big head. Not the little one.

If you are serious about this. Get to know a regular from the area (drop her $5, buy her a coffee, or ask her what's up. She'll tell you)

-

Be careful out there.

John

Nodak Boy
05-02-12, 18:47
Just strolling through the neighborhood and snapped a few.

Blonde woman was seen yesterday when I stopped by Taco Johns for lunch. She was outside the front window and had a cardboard sign that said "homeless etc etc etc". She was talking to a couple African American guys on bikes when I walked out. I stayed around to see what happened and she eventually got on the bus. But then today I saw her with this other guy. They walked to McD's and hung out there (sans homeless sign) for a bit before I lost track.

The BSW pics were a little unknown, but she did look nice just didn't have time for further investigation.

Other than that, all quiet on the western front.

Nodak Boy
05-04-12, 04:11
For whatever reason I decided to hit the trail tonight after midnight. First thing I notice is the temp camera on the North side of Lake street at the intersection of 13th ave. It's one of those stand-alone generators with a tall pole and security camera at the top.

But on to other goodies. I really didn't see much out and thought about calling it quits when I see this skinny brunette with knee high black boots walking on Lake headed West by Chicago. I deftly got turned around and went past. Now when I see someone for the first time, I'm always skeptical. So I gave a good look and then turned and parked far enough away where I wasn't sure if she would follow but she did.

In hops this cute brunette woman who said her name was Courtney. 37. I couldn't believe my luck. From all I've seen, she's a good 7-8 on the SW scale. Claims to be from Orlando and has been here in MN for several years after a drive-by shooting left her leg in bad shape (her story not mine). Courtney says she isn't usually on the street as she holds two legit jobs, and I'll believe her because I've *never* seen her on Lake. Anyway we had a great time as she masturbated for me. She said she came and I'll believe her, guess you had to be there. I'll definitely see her again. While I have her number she didn't want me to give it out (for now). Damage was $60 and damn worth it in my book as it was the best SW experience I've ever had.

Beemr2
05-04-12, 16:05
I am not certain, bu ti think the camera towers are in preperation for the events coming in the area this weekend, there is also one in the parking lot across from the arches, that being said the warm weather draws out the working girls, I will be back tonight after what I saw this afternoon as I drove through while working.

For whatever reason I decided to hit the trail tonight after midnight. First thing I notice is the temp camera on the North side of Lake street at the intersection of 13th ave. It's one of those stand-alone generators with a tall pole and security camera at the top.

But on to other goodies. I really didn't see much out and thought about calling it quits when I see this skinny brunette with knee high black boots walking on Lake headed West by Chicago. I deftly got turned around and went past. Now when I see someone for the first time, I'm always skeptical. So I gave a good look and then turned and parked far enough away where I wasn't sure if she would follow but she did.

In hops this cute brunette woman who said her name was Courtney. 37. I couldn't believe my luck. From all I've seen, she's a good 7-8 on the SW scale. Claims to be from Orlando and has been here in MN for several years after a drive-by shooting left her leg in bad shape (her story not mine). Courtney says she isn't usually on the street as she holds two legit jobs, and I'll believe her because I've *never* seen her on Lake. Anyway we had a great time as she masturbated for me. She said she came and I'll believe her, guess you had to be there. I'll definitely see her again. While I have her number she didn't want me to give it out (for now). Damage was $60 and damn worth it in my book as it was the best SW experience I've ever had.

Nodak Boy
05-11-12, 13:29
Beemr2, I agree that the video cam is probably for the weekend only.

So I was out Sunday night, again after midnight, and didn't see much to my liking. Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye on the North side of Lake St by the church at the stoplight. It looked a lot like Courtney. I could see several cars go by her trying to pick her up but she was having none of that. So I proceeded to park on the street up from Lake and do a walk by. Sure enough, when I got close it was Courtney and she actually remembered me. We chatted for a bit as we headed back to my car. She said several mexican guys tried to get her to meet them in an alley and that some african american fellows were hitting her up but she declined. So it may seem that Courtney is a bit picky about exactly who she gets in the cars with. Not sure if it's based on race or just a feeling she has about the guys, maybe both, just sayin'. We had another excellent time and I'm waiting for some free time when I can see her off the street back at her place, though I do have reservations about that as I'm not sure how safe I'd feel being on her home turf.

Happtrav
05-13-12, 22:46
The Loop today was nothing but hassles. Blocks were blocked off for a Street Fair. Then on Bloomington, there was a demonstration. Bad day to look for eye candy or anything else. Oh Well.

Xmorrison
05-14-12, 01:13
Been a while since I posted last, but was out cruisin the loop this weekend, and spotted what appeared to me at least to be TGTBT. Couple BSW's with the pretty woman look. Knee high boots & all working the usual haunt by the arches. Looped back for a 2nd look, & when I came to the corner I briefly thought about getting some take out, but my big head ruled the night, a BSW walked up to my slightly down window & asked if she could bum a ride to Portland (a easy 3 block walk) , and I politely declined, and she countered by saying "I'll give you a free BJ" at this point the 22 rules, and all kinds of alarm bells were going off & I again politely declined and hightailed it out of dodge. The whole area just made the spidey sense tingle, and not in a good way. Stay safe guys, I know the warm weather has us trying on the rose-colored glasses but it's not worth a family reunion with Uncle LEO.

On a side note. I managed to spot a unicorn. A actual SW over on the east side amidst the chaos of the LRT construction. Couldn't believe my eyes. But dudn't try it out, since I was too spooked from the above happenings.

Beemr2
05-14-12, 09:55
By my count after ten on Sunday night there was 14 different SW out. Was a true smorgasboard. I myself went for seconds, great service from both, BBBJCIM from a tight little puerto rican and FS from a smoking young BSW named trina. She was tight and wet and very vocal and ambitios I will definately repeat. LE was around but not heavy, got to love those waarm summer nights!

Wolfgang
05-17-12, 15:02
I had some spare time Wednesday evening. I saw a few possibles and one definite that was smoking. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera and someone else scooped her up before I could circle the block and make the pickup.

The possibles were 2 HSW, one short and thin and the other bigger with nice sized knockers. There was also an older BSW who looked like she had seen a lot of miles and a lot of dick. I'm not sure if she had all her teeth and the skin looked really rough.

And then there was this young thin brunette in a short skirt with excellent legs. She was walking with traffic not far from the arches and looking over her shoulder and giving the eye to traffic. Seriously smoking hot. About 18-20 YO, straight brunette hair to the middle of her back, stunning legs and a pretty face. But before I could make the pickup another dude snagged her. I was about 2 car lengths too slow. She had made eye contact and I circled. She had walked down an alley and I was heading in the back (ahem) but as I was getting ready to pull down the alley from the other block, I saw her drive out of the alley with a guy who had been a few car lengths behind me. She waved. Dang.

Keep an eye out for this one.

Wolfe

Nd Farmboy
05-17-12, 18:55
I hadn't been out in a few months, so after a baseball game this past week, I decided to take a trip down Lake. About 11 pm, there wasn't much out in my first trip. I decided to head north up Bloomington and saw a good looking blonde WSW a few blocks north of Lake.

I made the circle and returned for a drive by. I got the look and on my next time around I pulled to the curb and just my luck, she needed a ride. One of the best I've seen in my brief career. Blond shoulder length hair, small upper half, and thin. Said her name was Kristine.

We found a quest place and made the deal for a half and half for. 40. She jumped right to it with a CBJ, lots of slurping and good noises. Got me going, then went for mish. Very vocal and encouraging. Finished up have her a ride back to the area. She said she doesn't do this too much, but does advertise for incall most of the time.

I'm hoping to run into her again.

Nodak Boy
05-22-12, 15:17
I hadn't been out in a few months, so after a baseball game this past week, I decided to take a trip down Lake. About 11 pm, there wasn't much out in my first trip. I decided to head north up Bloomington and saw a good looking blonde WSW a few blocks north of Lake.

I made the circle and returned for a drive by. I got the look and on my next time around I pulled to the curb and just my luck, she needed a ride. One of the best I've seen in my brief career. Blond shoulder length hair, small upper half, and thin. Said her name was Kristine.

We found a quest place and made the deal for a half and half for. 40. She jumped right to it with a CBJ, lots of slurping and good noises. Got me going, then went for mish. Very vocal and encouraging. Finished up have her a ride back to the area. She said she doesn't do this too much, but does advertise for incall most of the time.

I'm hoping to run into her again.Is this the Kristine you saw? If so I've seen her before as well, but not on a regular fashion out on the stroll. I do agree, she's one of the best ones to be out on Lake, it's too bad she's not out more regularly like some of the girls I see out that I'd rather not see.

Lauritzen
05-24-12, 18:40
Went out for my first time today! It was rainy but that didn't keep some nice ladies from doing work. I found my first on Lake and 14th. She was a hot little number. Can't remember her name, but she had great tits and a nice ass. Got the look, circled and off we went. .40 for a BBJ. No cim this time, but thing might change. I'm sure I got ripped but it was nice to get something my first time hunting! She gave me her number, so PM me for more details.

Thanks for the tips!

Nd Farmboy
05-26-12, 22:01
Is this the Kristine you saw? If so I've seen her before as well, but not on a regular fashion out on the stroll. I do agree, she's one of the best ones to be out on Lake, it's too bad she's not out more regularly like some of the girls I see out that I'd rather not see.Nodak Boy, no that was not the Kristine I saw. But I'll keep her in mind. I saw a post of the Kristine that I saw on CV a while back. Still kinda new at this, so I don't know if I can post her ad, but she has a visible tattoo that you can't miss. Or I can send you the link.

Nodak Boy
05-27-12, 03:56
Nodak Boy, no that was not the Kristine I saw.Actually it is the girl you saw, just has darker hair than she has now. Probably looks better in this picture than in most. This is closer to what she looks like now.

Detroit0
05-27-12, 22:56
Yea raining days are a hit or miss, sounds like you caught a luckyy one! Digits?

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Nd Farmboy
05-28-12, 00:25
Actually it is the girl you saw, just has darker hair than she has now. Probably looks better in this picture than in most. This is closer to what she looks like now.Yep, you're right. It's the same. I'll be on the lookout for her next time out. I haven't been out much lately, but have been 1 for 3 the last two weeks. Still hunting for the right one at the right time. Seems whenever I'm out, so are most of you guys. I turn a corner to go around, and, BAM, somebody swoops in. Well, live and learn and fight another day.

Nodak Boy
05-29-12, 16:53
So, I've seen Courtney twice on the street over the last month or so. Both times she invited me back to her apartment, I never took her up on that as I didn't feel comfortable. However. 2 weeks ago I was anxious to see her again and agreed to see her at her apt. Decent place and not overly messy. I probably ignored one or more rules by not doing enough snooping around, as one door (bedroom?) was closed. Before I got there, she was trying to entice me to take a shower with her. That sounded great but that's just "exposing" myself to too much risk if she had a roommate or worse.

Well the encounter went fine and I had a great time. So today I thought I'd run over there to see if she's around, she wasn't, so I tried contacting her while waiting at her apt. Well she shows up with a passenger, luckily I had parked a fair distance away. Out of the passengers side door comes this fairly big guy, not overly muscular, just big. So I snapped a few pictures (for my security later on) and left.

So my question to you all is this, would you go back to her apt? What kind of rules would you demand, like checking out all of the apt doors and closets? I'm pretty hesitant to ever go back, only car / outcall dates.

Bouinage
05-29-12, 16:59
So, I've seen Courtney twice on the street over the last month or so. Both times she invited me back to her apartment, I never took her up on that as I didn't feel comfortable. However. 2 weeks ago I was anxious to see her again and agreed to see her at her apt. Decent place and not overly messy. I probably ignored one or more rules by not doing enough snooping around, as one door (bedroom?) was closed. Before I got there, she was trying to entice me to take a shower with her. That sounded great but that's just "exposing" myself to too much risk if she had a roommate or worse.

Well the encounter went fine and I had a great time. So today I thought I'd run over there to see if she's around, she wasn't, so I tried contacting her while waiting at her apt. Well she shows up with a passenger, luckily I had parked a fair distance away. Out of the passengers side door comes this fairly big guy, not overly muscular, just big. So I snapped a few pictures (for my security later on) and left.

So my question to you all is this, would you go back to her apt? What kind of rules would you demand, like checking out all of the apt doors and closets? I'm pretty hesitant to ever go back, only car / outcall dates.How do you know that the "big guy" is just some other guy she trusts and they are having a good time just like you did? And how does having a pic of this guy give you any kind of security?

Nodak Boy
05-29-12, 19:57
How do you know that the "big guy" is just some other guy she trusts and they are having a good time just like you did? And how does having a pic of this guy give you any kind of security?Whenever I go somewhere for incall, I always leave some type of message somewhere in case something bad happens. It's not insurance, just makes me feel better.

I guess when they got out of the car, I didn't see it as just being friends. You think it's normal for a John to be picked up by a SW girl in her car, go to KFC for takeout (they had a KFC bag) , and then go back to her place to eat? It just seems odd to me. But you're right, they could be platonic friends, or "just" roommates, I don't know for sure. It's just that I tend to be wary of such things, safe rather than sorry.

BackRub
05-29-12, 20:18
Whenever I go somewhere for incall, I always leave some type of message somewhere in case something bad happens. It's not insurance, just makes me feel better.

I guess when they got out of the car, I didn't see it as just being friends. You think it's normal for a John to be picked up by a SW girl in her car, go to KFC for takeout (they had a KFC bag) , and then go back to her place to eat? It just seems odd to me. But you're right, they could be platonic friends, or "just" roommates, I don't know for sure. It's just that I tend to be wary of such things, safe rather than sorry.I've done it a few times. I think I'm lucky to be alive. There are too many stories of someone finding a rotting corpse in an abandoned building. It's been bad for years. Now, with the new drugs that have been out for 20 years girls have no souls. Don't do it man.

Nodak Boy
05-29-12, 20:36
You think it's normal for a John to be picked up by a SW girl in her car, go to KFC for takeout (they had a KFC bag) , and then go back to her place to eat? It just seems odd to me.I forgot to mention they were also carrying some plastic fold-up boxes like they'd gone to "The Container Store", got to be a BF or a serious roommate. You'd take a chance on being wrong?

Nd Farmboy
05-29-12, 23:36
I went out for another stroll Tuesday night. Was out for maybe 45 minutes after work around 11. It was hit and miss, at one time there had to be 4 SW at lake and 14th / 15th, plus at least that many black guys hanging around them. I rolled onto other areas, but came back later.

On my return trip, I noticed a WSW that I'd never seen before. Short, with short brown hair, pretty cute, maybe 23. Gave me the look and I though I'd go around for another pass before I'd see if she needed a ride. Coming north towards lake on a side street full of cars, I saw her on the sidewalk. I thought,"perfect" I'll stop. But then a car came from lake towards me. I slowed knowing only one car could easily pass through the street and this guy backs up to pick up the one I was hoping for. Pissed. So I start driving up while she jumped in the back seat of the car. She had jumped into a small car already full (at least four) of guys. OK. Lost that one.

Out on lake were a few more, but not my type. A big WSW and a few other BSW. Called it a night.

Live to fight another day.

Wolfgang
05-30-12, 13:53
When I do incall, I always feel free to wander around and check things out. Closet door shut, open it. OTher room closed off, open it (I always ask if they have a dog somewhere). Sometimes they complain, but I always turn it one them. I say "I want to feel safe so I'm checking. You do what me to feel safe, don't you?" ANd then I look at them and don't say a damn thing or move until they answer. If they fudge of seem WAAAAAY too nervous we have a little chat about what a trained soldier can do with a knife and ask them again if there is anything they want me to be aware of. And then I either check out the house, or leave. And I NEVER go to an incall without a legal weapon.

If someone decides to jump out of a closet at me, that's on them. And if she decides to get involved then that.

S on her.

Just take situational and tactical control of the situation. You don't have to be a jerk about it, but you should do it. YOu can always apologies later for checking things out. It's always easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

Now that you are aware of the big guy, use that knowledge to your advantage. Bottom line, go with your gut and respect your limits. If it feels wrong or if you are not sure you could handle a worse case scenario then walk. I had a weird vibe a while back with a young black spinner who was very nervous. She didn't want me poking about and was starting to freak out about my caution. So I told her that I was leaving because I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, but that I would call her in a few days and if she was calmer and wanted to get together then, then we could. When I called in a few days, she was so grateful that I wasn't a loon or stalker or something that she was very generous with time and services.

Stay safe and live the 22.

Wolfe.

So my question to you all is this, would you go back to her apt? What kind of rules would you demand, like checking out all of the apt doors and closets? I'm pretty hesitant to ever go back, only car / outcall dates.

Spitfire1979
05-31-12, 20:20
Went out on a early morning stroll on lake and south bloomington this morning. The only thing out was one BSW that looked wacked, want to be pimps on the corners of 15th. 14th. 13th and up along the arches. Saw one uncle LEO out this morning that seemed on a mission from God to scare all the fish away. Maybe it will be better as is gets warmer.

Better luck to you all.

Nodak Boy
06-01-12, 15:29
If you run into a BSW named Stacy (older, flabby ass) , turn around immediately. You've been warned.

Rustybrown11
06-22-12, 22:46
Uncle LEO is out with a vengence. Awhile ago you could expect Tuesdays and Thursdays were when the heat was the heaviest. Well they are on a sting campaign Monday through Satuday. Just remember the rules, always be aware of your surroundings, and if it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Think with the head that sits on top of your neck. Stay safe out there! Also I found a dip who likes to follow people giving rides on Penn and post their info on the internet. Here is his website: http://adventuresofjohnnynorthside.********.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

Nodak Boy
06-26-12, 22:43
Uncle LEO is out with a vengence. Awhile ago you could expect Tuesdays and Thursdays were when the heat was the heaviest. Well they are on a sting campaign Monday through Satuday.[/url]Aint that the truth. I was out for a couple hours during lunch the last couple days and have seen absolutely nothing, zilch. Not sure how things are at night.

Nomad4575
07-01-12, 17:22
Picked up Jada today. Saw her on 31st and? Forgot now. Probably in her 40's. Not great looking in the face but oral skills weren't bad. Put one hand down her short and worked her boob a little. Under more private circumstanceswould have played with them a lot more. Was $20 for BBBJCIM spit. Didn't ask for the money ahead of time. Was a BSW. Asked me to drop her close by Abbot to visit her daughter. Not sure that's really where she was going. She gave me digits, sorry I didn't get a pic. Looking to trade digits on a LSW or nsw in the same price range. Just pm me.

Nodak Boy
07-10-12, 12:51
I was out yesterday passing through when I thought I'd take count of the activity in the hood. Definitely something if you're looking.

RawDoggin
07-10-12, 13:32
Was out afew days ago. Came across a bit of a Spinner. She was just East of the Arches on Lake. Claimed she was a Puerto Rican girl. Standard tuition for half and half.

Nd Farmboy
07-13-12, 01:07
After a few weeks of visiting the lake area with nothing to show, I thought about a Slumpbuster tonight. Been out a few times and been too late around a corner, seen barren grounds, and LEOs a time or two. But tonight I felt something good coming. But wait.

I thought about stopping for a WSW at 5th and Lake. Bottle RED hair and big tits. Nice looking, maybe a 6 or 7 SW, said her name was Angela. We did a quick LE check and verified that they were in fact big tits. On the way to a spot she said $40 for a BJ is the going rate. I countered with $15, but asked if a half-half is on the menu. She said for $50. We settled on $30 for the H / H.

Found a quiet corner and I gave her $20 and said the rest is on the dash for after, plus a tip, if it's good. Then she asked for a rubber. No dice. SHIT. Screwed that one up. She was already naked and went down on me BBBJ. I was all over those nice t / a and slit. She worked for all of about 30 seconds and said her arm was sore. So basically I thrusted into her mouth while she sucked. Then she got a phone call AND ANSWERED THE DAMN THING! That kinda brought things down so to speak. When she was done she went back to it, but asked why I was soft? Bigger the tits the smaller the brain.

I closed shop, grabbed my cash off the dash and started driving. She got dressed and had the nerve to ask for the extra $10. I told her if she would have finished the job and not taken that phone call, I probably would have, but now, no. At this time I told her to jump out about 9 blocks away from where I picked her up at. She about flipped. I told her I'm heading south, and this is the closest you will get to your spot after that performance, as I'm driving slow. She bitched and kicked my glove box. * She jumped out at the corner, gave me the finger and I left. I stopped afrw blocks away and looked at the damage. The * fixed my glove box. Goddamned napkins jammed it up. It had been jammed shut for about three months. Works just like new now. Thanks. And I found $75 in there.

As a newbie, I'm learning and I don't deserve anything from the seniors, but I ask for a critique. I got away $20 lighter, a little smarter and a fixed glove box (oh and $75). But I lived to fight another day.

My one contribution is to avoid the RED hair and big tits named angela. It looks tempting, but avoid it. Unless you have something up your sleeve. Then by all means, just let me know what you did. I'm curious.

Wolfgang
07-13-12, 20:17
The only thing that I would have done different would be to tell her to either hang up the damn phone or get the fuck out of the car."It's time to earn your money girl. YOu don't want to to do the work, then don't expect to get paid."

And if any ***** tried to damage my car, it would be lights fucking out.

Wolfe.

After a few weeks of visiting the lake area with nothing to show, I thought about a Slumpbuster tonight. Been out a few times and been too late around a corner, seen barren grounds, and LEOs a time or two. But tonight I felt something good coming. But wait.

I thought about stopping for a WSW at 5th and Lake. Bottle RED hair and big tits. Nice looking, maybe a 6 or 7 SW, said her name was Angela. We did a quick LE check and verified that they were in fact big tits. On the way to a spot she said $40 for a BJ is the going rate. I countered with $15, but asked if a half-half is on the menu. She said for $50. We settled on $30 for the H / H.

Found a quiet corner and I gave her $20 and said the rest is on the dash for after, plus a tip, if it's good. Then she asked for a rubber. No dice. SHIT. Screwed that one up. She was already naked and went down on me BBBJ. I was all over those nice t / a and slit. She worked for all of about 30 seconds and said her arm was sore. So basically I thrusted into her mouth while she sucked. Then she got a phone call AND ANSWERED THE DAMN THING! That kinda brought things down so to speak. When she was done she went back to it, but asked why I was soft? Bigger the tits the smaller the brain.

I closed shop, grabbed my cash off the dash and started driving. She got dressed and had the nerve to ask for the extra $10. I told her if she would have finished the job and not taken that phone call, I probably would have, but now, no. At this time I told her to jump out about 9 blocks away from where I picked her up at. She about flipped. I told her I'm heading south, and this is the closest you will get to your spot after that performance, as I'm driving slow. She bitched and kicked my glove box. * She jumped out at the corner, gave me the finger and I left. I stopped afrw blocks away and looked at the damage. The * fixed my glove box. Goddamned napkins jammed it up. It had been jammed shut for about three months. Works just like new now. Thanks. And I found $75 in there.

As a newbie, I'm learning and I don't deserve anything from the seniors, but I ask for a critique. I got away $20 lighter, a little smarter and a fixed glove box (oh and $75). But I lived to fight another day.

My one contribution is to avoid the RED hair and big tits named angela. It looks tempting, but avoid it. Unless you have something up your sleeve. Then by all means, just let me know what you did. I'm curious.

Wolfgang
07-13-12, 20:19
I got suddenly sick about a month ago and have spent the last 4 weeks or so in the hospital. Problems breathing and passing out.

So I have to get ahold of the lady for the bang. I had emailed her before going in but there has been zero response so I'm not sure WTF is going on. I'll give why'all an update as soon as I can.

Wolfe

Nodak Boy
07-15-12, 22:54
I was out late 3am Thursday night trying my luck. There were several ladies out but just didn't find the one I was really looking for. As I was on 31st near Bloomington, there was a WSW, a bit older, with glasses who was walking real fast and definitely trying to get guys to stop. I was intrigued, so I parked 1/2 a block away and got out to walk around a bit. Eventually I ran into her and could tell she had been drinking a wee bit. She was a bit frantic saying that she'd lost her bike. I played along and asked her where she remembers last leaving it. After a while I could tell she really was looking for a bike, but I persisted saying that we could find the bike faster in my car. So we proceeded to my car and we drove around a bit trying to find her bike. Eventually I said that I had to leave and where should I drop her off at. At about that moment she asked if I was looking for anything and I say just a HJ would do nicely for $20. She agreed and we parked in front of her apt blg and I got comfortable. She was not a spring chicken but looked nowhere her age as her titties were just too firm to be of the age she mentioned.

Anyway, hope some of you have more information about her. Her name is Christy (or with a K) and was wearing small rimmed glasses with somewhat curly hair. I'm definitely stopping for her again.

Nodak Boy
07-18-12, 11:25
It was nice and sunny out yesterday, which brought a few of the ladies out. The blonde in blue shirt gal I'd seen before and posted some other pictures, but at that time I wasn't sure she was working. Now, I'm sure. While I couldn't lure her my way for a ride, yes I'm very cautious, I did snap some good pictures.

Nodak Boy
07-18-12, 11:26
Could only load up 10 at a time.

Ever Curious
07-18-12, 19:30
It was nice and sunny out yesterday, which brought a few of the ladies out. The blonde in blue shirt gal I'd seen before and posted some other pictures, but at that time I wasn't sure she was working. Now, I'm sure. While I couldn't lure her my way for a ride, yes I'm very cautious, I did snap some good pictures.Never posted on here before, even though I have been lurking for years. If the blonde is who I think it is (and it certainly looks the same) , yes, she is working. I thought the same thing when I saw her, TGTBT, but pulled around the corner about a block away and parked. I was stunned when she came up to the car. The person she was walking with is the one who got her into the business. She is very fresh and clean, even after business was concluded, I still found it hard to believe. Be nice to her, she is a very nice girl, and intelligent, which was refreshing, her name was sara. I think I met her around 31st and 10th, not sure.

Also, as mentioned before, Uncle is out with a vengeance this summer. Be wary of a plain looking navy sedan (like a crown vic?) it has the searchlight on the side, and if you look closely, you can see the officer's uniform and the shield between the seats. Also be aware that at least one cop is on a bicycle. Giveaway is all dark clothing, including socks and boots, and really bright headlight helmet.

Beemr2
07-20-12, 16:27
Took a cruise down lake today at about 1:30, lots of traffic but several girls out working. Uncle leo was out but not too heavy that I saw, picked up a BSW on lake and 15th, forgot her name but she was wearing a short flowered dress with nothing under it, I would say a 6 or 7 on the SW scale, she was happy to be in the ac out of the heat and we found a spot and got a nice BBBJCIM for a Jackson with a 5 for a tip. She was very into it, and let my hands do what hey wanted on and in her as she worked. Was still feeling in the mood so after dropping her I picked up the other BSW she was walking with, she too was very hot and happy to cool down, her name was Kandi or so she said, young hot and nice curves she happily slip off the jeans and top and got to work, bbbjcimws and then got me hard and rode me in the back seat till I nutted again, total damage with her was a pair of jacksons, I will definately repeat with her. I passed on the last one I saw, WSW, little spinner body but I was too drained even though she was obviously advetising it, although I felt maybe a bit too abvious giving the fact that leo was around so I passed. Stay cool and stay safe, I think leo cracking down is making the girls desperate and good deals are out there.

Nomad4575
07-21-12, 16:13
The jail roster gives a persons address which may now it possible to locate family who might not have bail for a jailed SW relative but could have assets to secure your money if deal fell through. There is one on Hennepin County jail roster now that was received on 7/12 with a court date of 8/7. Assuming simply no bail. On the part of SW sit in there for more then 2 more weeks or agree to a set number of encounters with you for a very very low price in return for bail money letting them out over two Weeks sooner. Remember I mentioned loan being secured against her backing out. Talk to family and work out with them, get your stuff to hold and pay the bail. Thinking her not sitting in there would be worth $10 per session for whatever you wanted times amount of bail. Would this be a good or bad idea? Just wondering if anyone has worked out a super good deal this way and what pros or cons might be.

Nomad4575
07-22-12, 20:00
Saw Jaeda again. Found out she just plies her trade in Minneapolis sometimes but lives in her own apartment in Hinesville. Not much of a looker and I feel service is somewhat rushed. She said if I wanted more time together I had to schedule in advance. Oh well. Today was 50/50. Started with BBBJ then put on a condom and had full service. Only set me back $20 for full service. If your budget is tight or you're in a financial bind then she is great.

Midwest10
07-24-12, 16:04
The jail roster gives a persons address which may now it possible to locate family who might not have bail for a jailed SW relative but could have assets to secure your money if deal fell through. There is one on Hennepin County jail roster now that was received on 7/12 with a court date of 8/7. Assuming simply no bail. On the part of SW sit in there for more then 2 more weeks or agree to a set number of encounters with you for a very very low price in return for bail money letting them out over two Weeks sooner. Remember I mentioned loan being secured against her backing out. Talk to family and work out with them, get your stuff to hold and pay the bail. Thinking her not sitting in there would be worth $10 per session for whatever you wanted times amount of bail. Would this be a good or bad idea? Just wondering if anyone has worked out a super good deal this way and what pros or cons might be.Wow. You totally lost me on what you are even talking about. Explain it a little better and it can be better discussed here on the MN forum.

Binder79
07-24-12, 20:05
Wow. You totally lost me on what you are even talking about. Explain it a little better and it can be better discussed here on the MN forum.Clear as a bell to me. The guy wants to act as bail bondsman. He wants items of value as colateral. And is willing to be repaid in trade.

Or simply put. He wants to find girls in leagle trouble and get cheap services from them in exchange for springing them.

Nomad4575
07-25-12, 01:01
Clear as a bell to me. The guy wants to act as bail bondsman. He wants items of value as colateral. And is willing to be repaid in trade.

Or simply put. He wants to find girls in leagle trouble and get cheap services from them in exchange for springing them.That's basically what I was saying. Was wondering if anyone had done this and how it worked. Also advice or thoughts. Potential draw backs. Sounds like it could be a win-win. They're not sitting in jail 2-3 weeks or longer and you get some bargain basement service.

Nomad4575
07-25-12, 01:54
Clear as a bell to me. The guy wants to act as bail bondsman. He wants items of value as colateral. And is willing to be repaid in trade.

Or simply put. He wants to find girls in leagle trouble and get cheap services from them in exchange for springing them.That's basically what I was saying. Was wondering if anyone had done this and how it worked. Also advice or thoughts. Potential draw backs. Sounds like it could be a win-win. They're not sitting in jail 2-3 weeks or longer and you get some bargain basement service.

Azn Monger101
07-25-12, 20:39
Was out on Wed afternoon between 3:30. 4pm, Lake and 31st stroll was dry.

Nodak Boy
07-25-12, 21:03
Was out on Wed afternoon between 3:30. 4pm, Lake and 31st stroll was dry.Glad I didn't go out today, thought about it. I went Mon / Tues little after lunch and it was pretty much bone dry as well.

Azn Monger101
07-25-12, 22:10
Glad I didn't go out today, thought about it. I went Mon / Tues little after lunch and it was pretty much bone dry as well.Yeah, I'm thinking I'll come back after the 1st of the month after rent is due or late.

Binder79
07-26-12, 19:29
That's basically what I was saying. Was wondering if anyone had done this and how it worked. Also advice or thoughts. Potential draw backs. Sounds like it could be a win-win. They're not sitting in jail 2-3 weeks or longer and you get some bargain basement service.Not only that, bail is refunded to the bail bondsman when the accused apears in court. So you'd be getting cheap services, then all of your money back in the end. I wonder if any of the streetwalkers would be dumb enough to fall for this.

Nomad4575
07-27-12, 08:12
Not only that, bail is refunded to the bail bondsman when the accused apears in court. So you'd be getting cheap services, then all of your money back in the end. I wonder if any of the streetwalkers would be dumb enough to fall for this.If you're being held without bail being paid though and your court date is up to 3 Weeks out then bail would be buying 3 full Weeks of freedom. I guess how worth it it would be would depend on how far out their court date is.

Beemr2
07-27-12, 15:20
Not only that, bail is refunded to the bail bondsman when the accused apears in court. So you'd be getting cheap services, then all of your money back in the end. I wonder if any of the streetwalkers would be dumb enough to fall for this.Have you ever come across a smart one really? I can see it working actually, but I think the hard part would be getting and security on your money. Given the fact that most of the girls seem to have a dependancy problem of some sort I think any of them would jump at the deal to be out and engaging in their habit.

Nomad4575
07-27-12, 16:16
Not only that, bail is refunded to the bail bondsman when the accused apears in court. So you'd be getting cheap services, then all of your money back in the end. I wonder if any of the streetwalkers would be dumb enough to fall for this.If it's going to be 3 weeks in jail otherwise it just might be a good deal.

NewToThis612
07-29-12, 07:27
Hi,

I'm sort of paranoid / chicken shit about picking up a SW. Read a great deal on this forum, and feel little better but one problem for me is I work in the area and am afraid someone I know driving in the area will recognize me as soon as I have one jump in the car. Anyone know and willing to help me with contact info for trustworthy and good SW you've had? I understand this being my 1st post most will be skeptical about me at first but just giving it a shot.

Thanks

NewToThis612
07-30-12, 01:35
Hi,

I'm sort of paranoid / chicken shit about picking up a SW. Read a great deal on this forum, and feel little better but one problem for me is I work in the area and am afraid someone I know driving in the area will recognize me as soon as I have one jump in the car. Anyone know and willing to help me with contact info for trustworthy and good SW you've had? I understand this being my 1st post most will be skeptical about me at first but just giving it a shot.

ThanksJust realized I didn't clarify which area, I work in south mpls, lake street, bloomington ave. Are all areas where cab drivers, store owners and others could most definitely recognize me. Which is almost as big a deal to me as LE.

Nodak Boy
07-31-12, 19:31
Here's some recon photos from the last week or so. Sara, the blond in shorts as named by others below, looks pretty good to me but may be a bit pricey for what I'm looking for. The SW4 is a girl I haven't seen in some time out on the street as I remember having a photo of her from a couple years ago. I've seen her out a couple nights where she wasn't stoned like she was in the picture and dressed much nicer, curious if anyone has picked her up? Not much really new here I guess. I kept trying to hook up with "Christine" I met a couple weeks ago at 3am, but either she doesn't want to meet or is so absolutely completely disorganized that she can't make it work, I might keep trying.

I may go back to Courtney as my known quantity, I haven't called her in several weeks now.

PS - I looked at some other posts and ND Farmboy looks like he may have picked up the woman in the SW5 picture, called her Angela. Didn't sound like she was worth it but I certainly thought about trying it after seeing her rather large boobs.

Ever Curious
08-01-12, 15:14
Here's some recon photos from the last week or so. Sara, the blond in shorts as named by others below, looks pretty good to me but may be a bit pricey for what I'm looking for. . I kept trying to hook up with "Christine" I met a couple weeks ago at 3am, but either she doesn't want to meet or is so absolutely completely disorganized that she can't make it work, I might keep trying.Regarding Christine: I think this is the same person I hooked up with twice, and I would go with completely disorganized. I first hooked up with her back in December, she gave me her phone number, and when I called, she would answer, but she just always had 'shit' going on, so I finally just gave up on her, and deleted her from my phone. I picked her up the second time in June (or May?) , and it took us a while to realize that we had met before. So apparently she just doesn't get the whole scheduling incalls to avoid walking the street thing.

Regarding Sara: I found the phone number she gave me, and BIG SURPRISE, it is no longer working? How hard is it for these girls to pay for / hang on to a fu$%ing pay-as-you-go phone? Especially when a SINGLE hookup just about pays for a month of service? Never underestimate the negative effects of crack, I guess! But anyways, I digress, I haven't seen her walking again, so if you could let me know where / when you saw her, I would greatly appreciate it.

New Item: short skinny BSW named Miranda, can be seen around 4th and 31st or thereabouts. Service is so-so, but that box smells N*A*S*T*Y. I'm talking about when you wash your hands with soap and hot water and your fingers still smell foul.

Good Luck All!

Rustybrown11
08-01-12, 22:39
If any of you are on facebook, there are neighborhood watch groups for NE Minneapolis and South minneapolis. These are facebook blogs where people can post suspicious activity they see, some even going as far as posting peoples license plate information online. Look for South Minneapolis Crime Watch & Information 3rd Precinct and NE Minneapolis Crime Watch & Information on Facebook. Stay safe and remember "the Rules!"

Nomad4575
08-08-12, 22:43
You get the panhandlers out in full force on weekends. Especially around the exit for 94 and, where it crosses 55 over by the farmers market. While there was a decent looking younger black lady. I stop close due to light. I motion for her to come to the window and start to try to talk to her. She shakes her head no before I can say anything steps back and says naha. Not a few seconds later she approaches my window and say,"hi, how you doing?" before she walks down the edge trying to make contact with other cars. It was to busy to loop back and would be to suspicious. She seemed like she may have started entertaining it tough. Also didn't try anymore because right after she shook her head and stepped back a native lady that was by her stayed behind this fence and kept staring intently at me and I didn't know why. She was good looking too but don't think she was down with it at all.

Yeahitsme13
08-10-12, 16:37
So, I am newly relocated from philly and looking to find some nice women of the street. I have cruised down by lake and 31st and saw a bunch of people but not sure if any were SW.

Unlike my normal stroll on the K in philly, girls do not seem to be standing on corners, waving at cars, or generally making themselves known. Is this normal for this area.

Also, at which cross streets would one be most likely to find a SW and any other info would be greatly appreciated.

If you look at my posts, I will post pictures whenever possible! Hopefully if you all can help me out I will get some good intel.

Feel Free to PM me if you don't want to respond here.

Happy Hunting,

YEAHITSME13

Viceroy
08-11-12, 10:45
So, I am newly relocated from philly and looking to find some nice women of the street. I have cruised down by lake and 31st and saw a bunch of people but not sure if any were SW.

Unlike my normal stroll on the K in philly, girls do not seem to be standing on corners, waving at cars, or generally making themselves known. Is this normal for this area.

Also, at which cross streets would one be most likely to find a SW and any other info would be greatly appreciated.

If you look at my posts, I will post pictures whenever possible! Hopefully if you all can help me out I will get some good intel.

Happy Hunting,

YEAHITSME13I get an absolute kick visiting other cities strolls where the SW's will jump up & down, wave their arms, yell, etc since that is definitely not the norm here. Ahhhh. It would make life so much simpler.

Rustybrown11
08-12-12, 22:28
I spotted a WSW on frank near the cabbie place sitting on the bence 5min ago. She is tall in jean shorts say a 6 out of 10. Get it while it's hot!

Wolfgang
08-14-12, 18:01
The reason is that LEO is a freaking horror show sometimes. Follow the 22 and don't expect to hit it like K street in Philla. I've mongered there and it is one of the crown jewels in the US mongering scene. The TC is nowhere near that, but there are diamonds in the rough sometimes. And the economy is helping with negotiations.

Good luck and follow the 22 especially the part about driving like a nun while mongering here. Welcome to the TC.

Wolfe.

Happy Hunting,

YEAHITSME13

Juwon
08-17-12, 01:30
Just moved to MN.

I been reading the posts. Where are the SW at? I seen the "lake" and other street names.

Could somebody point me to the right direction?

Thank you

Nomad4575
08-17-12, 18:00
Just moved to MN.

I been reading the posts. Where are the SW at? I seen the "lake" and other street names.

Could somebody point me to the right direction?

Thank you31st one block over from lake. Franklin from 5th to about Bloomington. Cedar possibly around Little Earth housing. Potentially park, Portland, Chicago and Bloomington between 31st and Franklin. This is over south. Over north you got Broadway and Lowry in between those you got lyndale and Penn. Other possibilities are Emerson and Fremont and potentially 26th running from Washington over to Broadway. Both Emerson and Fremont going north of Broadway 1 block can be promising. Other people may have more suggestions I missed.

Spitfire1979
08-17-12, 20:19
Early AM on the Lake has been way too quiet the past week. This morning I could not even find a SW on Lake, but unle LEO was out with a vengance.

Nomad4575
08-19-12, 16:54
Picked one up today around 31st and 4th or 5th. A little pricey for my taste at 35 for CBJ which she insisted on and said 60 was her rate for FS. Think I could get her to 40 on another visit possibly. I paid it because her looks are escort level. Definitely a 10 on the SW scale. She is camera shy so that was a no go. Has a couple teeth I'm front that could use dental work, other then that gorgeous. I asked for digits and she gave them to me but said she had to replace her Sim card as hers was no good but would have the same. She just called thinking I had but it was just a quick call in the car to save her number. I won't give the number out free with nothing in return but if you got digits on another NA SW I'll trade. Said she was 25 but could have been mistaken for 18. 19. She didn't seem to know any good spots but we parked in the cemetery.

Nomad4575
08-19-12, 17:16
Picked one up today around 31st and 4th or 5th. A little pricey for my taste at 35 for CBJ which she insisted on and said 60 was her rate for FS. Think I could get her to 40 on another visit possibly. I paid it because her looks are escort level. Definitely a 10 on the SW scale. She is camera shy so that was a no go. Has a couple teeth I'm front that could use dental work, other then that gorgeous. I asked for digits and she gave them to me but said she had to replace her Sim card as hers was no good but would have the same. She just called thinking I had but it was just a quick call in the car to save her number. I won't give the number out free with nothing in return but if you got digits on another NA SW I'll trade. Said she was 25 but could have been mistaken for 18. 19. She didn't seem to know any good spots but we parked in the cemetery.

TheOtherGuyX
08-19-12, 19:02
Early AM on the Lake has been way too quiet the past week. This morning I could not even find a SW on Lake, but unle LEO was out with a vengance.I took my first SW spotting drive ever this weekend around midnight. Thought I heard somewhere that Rice was a good street but it was dead. I checked out Lake street next and there were cop cars galore. I didn't see any obvious SWs but there was one rather large black woman in a shiny top (forgot which intersection) and two tall asian women in heels and short skirts on 27th and Lake. I'm too new to know for sure if they were working but I doubt it because all three were walking at a normal pace instead of strolling like I figure a SW would do.

I wish I had come here to read the following post first, it looks very helpful:

31st one block over from lake. Franklin from 5th to about Bloomington. Cedar possibly around Little Earth housing. Potentially park, Portland, Chicago and Bloomington between 31st and Franklin. This is over south. Over north you got Broadway and Lowry in between those you got lyndale and Penn. Other possibilities are Emerson and Fremont and potentially 26th running from Washington over to Broadway. Both Emerson and Fremont going north of Broadway 1 block can be promising. Other people may have more suggestions I missed.I'll be taking another drive to look around these areas soon.

TheOtherGuyX
08-20-12, 05:17
.She didn't seem to know any good spots but we parked in the cemetery.As creepy or strangely erotic as a cemetery may be (whatever floats your boat) , does anyone have tips on selecting a better place to park after pulling around the block to pick the girl up? Preferably one that minimizes unwelcome attention from the patrolling B&Ws, drug dealers, etc. But not too far from her "corner" to make her uncomfortable?

Also the "22 rules." says that SWs are always working but my recent drive shows otherwise. Is there a "happy hour" with SWs? One where LE activity is low, SW volume is high, car traffic is high enough to blend in but low enough not to make driving a pain in the a$$, with more 10s than 6s around, and decent prices?

Nomad4575
08-21-12, 22:24
I was on Penn just off Lowry around the Aldi and Family Dollar. She a street walker with huge ass big tits and all that. I pull along side SW gets in. Voice is female, you couldn't mistake it. Get to spot and SW complains of bad smell. Maybe a little sweat but my area didn't smell bad. Had a condom anyway. Says can't do it. So I ask how much upgrade is then. That is when they say they thought I knew they were ts. No I didn't it was completely passable. I only had so much and could have spent it on a female but ended up losing out on it. Very glad a condom was insisted on and that mouth never made actual contact but still just nasty, eww, yuck.

Nomad4575
08-21-12, 22:29
I was on Penn just off Lowry around the Aldi and Family Dollar. She a street walker with huge ass big tits and all that. I pull along side SW gets in. Voice is female, you couldn't mistake it. Get to spot and SW complains of bad smell. Maybe a little sweat but my area didn't smell bad. Had a condom anyway. Says can't do it. So I ask how much upgrade is then. That is when they say they thought I knew they were ts. No I didn't it was completely passable. I only had so much and could have spent it on a female but ended up losing out on it. Very glad a condom was insisted on and that mouth never made actual contact but still just nasty, eww, yuck.

TheOtherGuyX
08-22-12, 06:12
A guy was pulled over in a pickup truck with a hooker he had invited in. They were separated to hear each others stories. In short:

Officer 1 questions the guy, Officer 2 checks hooker DL. Then officer 1 & 2 discuss the situation.

An officer asks the guy the name of the hooker.

After a lame response from the guy, the officer tells him that he picked up "Juan."

Guy says: "that's disgusting."

Cop says: "but you were just giving [him] a ride."

Guy was let go, a little wiser about the SW trade.

Nomad4575
08-26-12, 20:32
Picked up Native. Probably at least 50. Real bad eyeliner and looked like she had facial restructuring from a blunt injury that didn't turn out real great but who knows. Went through a lot of petty bullshit to get to that point but her oral skills were decent. Can meet at her place in Fridley if I plan ahead. Said her neice and neices baby stayed with her and not easy to get them out of the house on short notice. Gave her an extra. 10 tip this time on top of. 20 agreed on because I'll see her again and she promised to give me a lot of attention to make up for the car date this time. I know she will take the top, my favorite and would probably do anal and I can tell she's not one to rush but take time. I know she is likely 3 hole receptive which is why I wanted to do more but it would be hard to move well in my car. Like I said horribly ugly but not rushed and willing to do what it takes to please. She put get seat back and started unbuckling but I didn't want to maneuver that much. Turned me off a bit that she didn't care about a condom and would have barebacked. She was around Penn and 26th when I saw her and picked her up around 27th. Said she isn't out much. Said name is Lynn.

Nomad4575
08-27-12, 10:51
Picked up Native. Probably at least 50. Real bad eyeliner and looked like she had facial restructuring from a blunt injury that didn't turn out real great but who knows. Went through a lot of petty bullshit to get to that point but her oral skills were decent. Can meet at her place in Fridley if I plan ahead. Said her neice and neices baby stayed with her and not easy to get them out of the house on short notice. Gave her an extra. 10 tip this time on top of. 20 agreed on because I'll see her again and she promised to give me a lot of attention to make up for the car date this time. I know she will take the top, my favorite and would probably do anal and I can tell she's not one to rush but take time. I know she is likely 3 hole receptive which is why I wanted to do more but it would be hard to move well in my car. Like I said horribly ugly but not rushed and willing to do what it takes to please. She put get seat back and started unbuckling but I didn't want to maneuver that much. Turned me off a bit that she didn't care about a condom and would have barebacked. She was around Penn and 26th when I saw her and picked her up around 27th. Said she isn't out much. Said name is Lynn.I had condoms in my pocket and definitely was going to use them for FS if it had happened. Not saying I was entertaining the idea of bareback. Saying she didn't know I had them and was preparing to go at it anyway. I just think they should have more self respect then that. Then again I'm probably asking to much there.

Nomad4575
09-01-12, 11:19
Just wondering do latina working ladies tend to stock around certain stretches of street or intersections? Have yet to see one out. Wondering if a person has to be in the know in some way to access them. Any Intel would be appreciated.

Nomad4575
09-06-12, 09:04
They have the Hmong World Marketplace by Rice and Como now. Was just wondering if anyone has had any luck picking up Hmong or other ASW in the immediate area or surrounding blocks.

TheOtherGuyX
09-08-12, 21:32
The cupboard is not as bare as I feared.

I was out yesterday passing through when I thought I'd take count of the activity in the hood. Definitely something if you're looking.Above report is from mid July. I like the phrase he used. How full is the cupboard so far this month? If not now, do you guys think there will there be much to see later this month before it gets too cold? Any input appreciated-don't really want to take the hr plus drive into the city for no reason.

Nomad4575
09-10-12, 00:12
I know someone that got a hold of someone who knew a dealer in the hood and got contact so went to buy the weed. He asked the person what they were looking for, indicating more then weed sold. I have had very hit and miss luck finding SW action. Me and this other person were talking and they think that being a dealer the guy would probably have a decent number of connections to SW's. What are your thoughts on potentially getting hooked up with SW activity through a dealer? Good or bad? Has it ever worked for you?

Nomad4575
09-10-12, 01:13
I know someone that got a hold of someone who knew a dealer in the hood and got contact so went to buy the weed. He asked the person what they were looking for, indicating more then weed sold. I have had very hit and miss luck finding SW action. Me and this other person were talking and they think that being a dealer the guy would probably have a decent number of connections to SW's. What are your thoughts on potentially getting hooked up with SW activity through a dealer? Good or bad? Has it ever worked for you?

Rustybrown11
09-11-12, 01:02
I know someone that got a hold of someone who knew a dealer in the hood and got contact so went to buy the weed. He asked the person what they were looking for, indicating more then weed sold. I have had very hit and miss luck finding SW action. Me and this other person were talking and they think that being a dealer the guy would probably have a decent number of connections to SW's. What are your thoughts on potentially getting hooked up with SW activity through a dealer? Good or bad? Has it ever worked for you?Unless you want to get robbed, or killed, or both, I would leave the dealers alone. Plus if they ever got arrested, they would squeel on everyone just to get a lighter sentence. So that means "Uncle LEO" setting a trap for you to easly fall into. Come on. Use common sense. You need patience and common sense in this hobby. Impatience will GET YOU ARRESTED, and then you will be the one on the receiving end of anal sex in JAIL.

Wolfgang
09-12-12, 14:49
And while you are waiting around their "safe" crib to get hooked up, be sure to lend them your cell phone so they can make some calls on your behalf.

What could go wrong?

http://3.bp.********.com/-26WAk3pYo40/TebWKX2FWaI/AAAAAAAARDk/iJWs3U6ETBY/s400/jig%2Bw%2Ba%2Bgun. Jpg.

Wolfe.

Nomad4575
09-20-12, 17:19
I called on a SW I first got service from in a back alley my first time then at her place. Name Jaeda. She had. Always used her aunts phone. Called today and told no longer living there and no forwarding number yet. She said she moved out to Wisconsin. Saw the aunt when I was there before. She knew what the niece was doing. Since it is close and even with her age the aunt would be good for BBBJ I was tempted to ask if she would consider taking her place and later entertained calling back but my big head is saying that if she just grudgingly accepted it but was against it then approaching the issue could put me in a potentially bad situation.

Wolfgang
09-21-12, 10:41
Is she working?

Think about this. If she isn't working and you ask that, how likely is she to lose her shit and call the cops? Unless you have a throw away phone that you ALWAYS pay cash for at random locations, then I wouldn't. But I am cautious. On the other hand, if I got the impression that a YES might be there, I might call and see.

As long as you cover your tracks, then what is the harm. If she gets bent out of shape then don't get bent back, just talk to the woman. Maybe she can be talked into it. Or maybe not, but I know this: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.". Wayne Gretzky.

Wolfe.

I called on a SW I first got service from in a back alley my first time then at her place. Name Jaeda. She had. Always used her aunts phone. Called today and told no longer living there and no forwarding number yet. She said she moved out to Wisconsin. Saw the aunt when I was there before. She knew what the niece was doing. Since it is close and even with her age the aunt would be good for BBBJ I was tempted to ask if she would consider taking her place and later entertained calling back but my big head is saying that if she just grudgingly accepted it but was against it then approaching the issue could put me in a potentially bad situation.

Nomad4575
09-23-12, 17:04
Had an experience today I will post more on later. What I was wanting to bring up is the whole area of GFE in the SW arena. I am a guy and obviously need certain needs taken care of but I want more then that. Backpage and such it is easier to find GFE I know then mongering as it seems none I come across want to take the time even if they weren't busy otherwise. You know I want the sex but also the whole kissing, cuddling, massage / body rub, mutual me optioning her and rubbing her down topic but at a price that's like a tip over SW price. If I could find just one out there I would make them my exclusive. On my budget and depends how much I'm working probably 2-3 times a week. If anyone knows a girl out there like this and they like her and would like to help her out with a referral that would treat her good and probably see her 2-3 times a week then if you could PM digits it would be great. Haven't visited a WSW yet as it is far from my taste but one willing to provide what I'm looking for I would make an exception for. Prefer LSW or NSW.

Also for my question I hope I didn't make a bad move with my pickup today but she was lingering about for a long time but never made a gesture to let on she was working even though I strongly suspected. Parked nearby and played with my phone a couple times giving her a chance to approach. Seemed timid but also working. Last place I was was a parking lot by where she was milling about but still no luck. Waited til she was right on the corner and I would have a red light. Put a condom casually between my fingers and my hand on top of the stirring wheel. She saw it through the windshield, smiled big and jumped in. Now the question, would having a condom wedged between your fingers while at a red light be enough evidence to push for a patronizing charge or is it a safe move. Ain't been doing this long. COULD TELL SHE WASN'T A COP. WAS INTERACTING WITH A LOT OF THE LOCALS.

Wolfgang
09-24-12, 17:49
My rule in driving while mongering is drive like a nun. And I can't picture a nun with a johnson wrapper in her digits, just sayin. http://forums.trinituner.com/upload/data/d3/popebenedicto_condom.jpg

So here's the thing. You followed your instincts but you can get the same results by establishing eye contact and giving her the "need a ride" nod (gesture with your head to the seat next to you). Then smile asshole to show here that you aren't some serial killing freak.

That's what does it for me. As for flashing a condom, well. It could be used as evidence of soliciting. It also might not be. The thing is, let's say a leo sees that (or an informer) and they notice the pick-up. They follow you at a discrete distance and then bust your ass while you are busting a nut in your car. Voila. Lot's of charges and a new car for them too.

So for me, I won't be doing this. I figure that if they are too doped or dumb to get the head nod / gesture to the seat thing, then they won't be a good screw. On the other hand if they are hot and look wasted then I take the extra effort because there is no screw like a stoned screw for getting a good bargain.

Wolfe.

Had an experience today I will post more on later. What I was wanting to bring up is the whole area of GFE in the SW arena. I am a guy and obviously need certain needs taken care of but I want more then that. Backpage and such it is easier to find GFE I know then mongering as it seems none I come across want to take the time even if they weren't busy otherwise. You know I want the sex but also the whole kissing, cuddling, massage / body rub, mutual me optioning her and rubbing her down topic but at a price that's like a tip over SW price. If I could find just one out there I would make them my exclusive. On my budget and depends how much I'm working probably 2-3 times a week. If anyone knows a girl out there like this and they like her and would like to help her out with a referral that would treat her good and probably see her 2-3 times a week then if you could PM digits it would be great. Haven't visited a WSW yet as it is far from my taste but one willing to provide what I'm looking for I would make an exception for. Prefer LSW or NSW.

Also for my question I hope I didn't make a bad move with my pickup today but she was lingering about for a long time but never made a gesture to let on she was working even though I strongly suspected. Parked nearby and played with my phone a couple times giving her a chance to approach. Seemed timid but also working. Last place I was was a parking lot by where she was milling about but still no luck. Waited til she was right on the corner and I would have a red light. Put a condom casually between my fingers and my hand on top of the stirring wheel. She saw it through the windshield, smiled big and jumped in. Now the question, would having a condom wedged between your fingers while at a red light be enough evidence to push for a patronizing charge or is it a safe move. Ain't been doing this long. COULD TELL SHE WASN'T A COP. WAS INTERACTING WITH A LOT OF THE LOCALS.

Nomad4575
09-25-12, 00:45
It wasn't FS that time just BBBJ. I couldn't figure out if it was her intentional or accidental skill though or just that I some how ending up being really lucky this time but I usually don't climax much before I pop unless I'm being straddled. Not this time. My neck is still sore. I was tensing up and twitching in climax for at least a good 5-6 minutes before I popped. Surprised myself. Will probably see her Friday or Saturday. Still don't know if I got really damn lucky or she just knows how to extend climax.

John in Tampa
09-25-12, 00:57
On the other hand if they are hot and look wasted then I take the extra effort because there is no screw like a stoned screw for getting a good bargain.

Wolfe.Dude.

You are still my hero. Nothing like snapping up a deal from a stoned chick. I love it.

JT

Wolfgang
09-25-12, 16:38
The props here go to Nomad who has found a diamond in the rough. Ain't nothing like a great BJ. It's a thing of beauty. The single most intense orgasm of my life was a BJ. Hands down.

Good report Nomad. Keep up the good work. And now that you are new senior take a moment to review the 22 rules. This is the time when a guy starts getting cocky and then bad shit can happen.

Wolfe.

It wasn't FS that time just BBBJ. I couldn't figure out if it was her intentional or accidental skill though or just that I some how ending up being really lucky this time but I usually don't climax much before I pop unless I'm being straddled. Not this time. My neck is still sore. I was tensing up and twitching in climax for at least a good 5-6 minutes before I popped. Surprised myself. Will probably see her Friday or Saturday. Still don't know if I got really damn lucky or she just knows how to extend climax.
Dude.

You are still my hero. Nothing like snapping up a deal from a stoned chick. I love it.

JT

Nomad4575
09-25-12, 20:04
Thanks Wolfgang.

Nodak Boy
09-28-12, 13:40
The last 3-4 times I've been out on Lake around noonish hours, it's been dead quiet. Luckily I have a backup plan but it's still kind of depressing. Maybe I'm just going at the wrong hours as I can't do the midnight thing for a while.

John in Tampa
09-28-12, 14:18
The last 3-4 times I've been out on Lake around noonish hours, it's been dead quiet. Luckily I have a backup plan but it's still kind of depressing. Maybe I'm just going at the wrong hours as I can't do the midnight thing for a while.I don't know about you, but I have driven the whole circuit 6 or seven times this past week, with no luck at all (and at several different times of day). The weather is awesome, so where are they hiding? I just figured they were in all of your front seats, rather than mine.

- depressed. Okay over to BP.

JT

Nomad4575
09-28-12, 14:35
Typically between Chicago and Park. Native lady. Probably late 20's to early 30's. Could be younger and just looking older from the crack. Could be on BP doing hotel dates if she would clean up a little.

Nomad4575
10-04-12, 11:07
Always important to take extra steps to cover yourself and get out of a bind with Uncle Leo if that arises. Something I thought might be a good cover for a situation where uncle is heading towards you and loops around for the pull over because they know the girl well or actually pop you pulling to the curb for pick up is a bag of personal hygiene products. For example tooth brush and paste, feminine napkins, wet wipes, hand sanitizer and bar soap, etc. Whole bag prob cost $7-8 at a dollar store. Uncle Leo comes up and says stuff about you knowing what you're doing and you say "Yes officer I know what it looks like and I know what she does but I know her outside of what she does. A buddy told me she's been looking rough lately like she is really letting herself go and I care about her too much to do nothing so I bought this stuff here and I was looking for her to make sure she gets it." This is an approach that obviously requires caution but in a situation where, "officer I was offering a ride" is going to be known to the officer to be complete bull shit and you know that story is going to get you impounded do you think a bag of stuff from a store and saying you know her outside of what she does could be a satisfactory cover story? Portraying yourself as a kind hearted friend.

Steve4100
10-04-12, 13:03
Always important to take extra steps to cover yourself and get out of a bind with Uncle Leo if that arises. Something I thought might be a good cover for a situation where uncle is heading towards you and loops around for the pull over because they know the girl well or actually pop you pulling to the curb for pick up is a bag of personal hygiene products. For example tooth brush and paste, feminine napkins, wet wipes, hand sanitizer and bar soap, etc. Whole bag prob cost $7-8 at a dollar store. Uncle Leo comes up and says stuff about you knowing what you're doing and you say "Yes officer I know what it looks like and I know what she does but I know her outside of what she does. A buddy told me she's been looking rough lately like she is really letting herself go and I care about her too much to do nothing so I bought this stuff here and I was looking for her to make sure she gets it." This is an approach that obviously requires caution but in a situation where, "officer I was offering a ride" is going to be known to the officer to be complete bull shit and you know that story is going to get you impounded do you think a bag of stuff from a store and saying you know her outside of what she does could be a satisfactory cover story? Portraying yourself as a kind hearted friend.When the cops separate you and ask her who you are she will have no viable answer and you will be just as screwed and out 7-8 bucks, plus everything else they hit you with. And they will ask you for information about her outside of the profession and you will not know anything about her either. Still screwed, and not the way you want.

Nomad4575
10-05-12, 14:46
No pics to show as that would have been to obvious. After being stood up by one was looking and toward the end of the night when I gave up saw a red head. Slightly heavy, hair prob mid back and I'd guess prob mid 40's. As frustrated as the little guy was just wasn't feeling desperate enough. She sure was trying hard to make eye contact. She looked desperate in a pitiful way. Prob would have been cheap. From my description does anyone think they might know her and could give their opinion of her. Caucasian ain't my preference but in a bind of the price is right and service is good why not. She was on corner of Chicago and Franklin across from the mall. The spot makes me nervous because I feel it's just too busy to safely do a pickup. Uncle Leo likes hanging out in the park besides.

Wolfgang
10-11-12, 15:41
The bags you suggest are a good idea, but not as a cop repellent. Here's the deal. If they catch you in a lie, then they will keep probing until they find something. Trust me, they will get you for something if they can. It's their job.

Do NOT talk to them but do not resist what they are doing. The few times I have been pulled over, I did everything I needed to but I didn't answer any questions that weren't asked. Beware of leading or compound questions. And for frack sake, don't agree to letting them do a search if the girl has been in your car because dollars to donuts she will have dumped her stash under your car seat.

If they have you step out of your car, lock it behind you. They will ask you why you did that. Answer that you are securing your vehicle because you don't want it open. If they press, then tell them that you don't want your car searched so you locked it.

Wolfe.

Always important to take extra steps to cover yourself and get out of a bind with Uncle Leo if that arises. Something I thought might be a good cover for a situation where uncle is heading towards you and loops around for the pull over because they know the girl well or actually pop you pulling to the curb for pick up is a bag of personal hygiene products. For example tooth brush and paste, feminine napkins, wet wipes, hand sanitizer and bar soap, etc. Whole bag prob cost $7-8 at a dollar store. Uncle Leo comes up and says stuff about you knowing what you're doing and you say "Yes officer I know what it looks like and I know what she does but I know her outside of what she does. A buddy told me she's been looking rough lately like she is really letting herself go and I care about her too much to do nothing so I bought this stuff here and I was looking for her to make sure she gets it." This is an approach that obviously requires caution but in a situation where, "officer I was offering a ride" is going to be known to the officer to be complete bull shit and you know that story is going to get you impounded do you think a bag of stuff from a store and saying you know her outside of what she does could be a satisfactory cover story? Portraying yourself as a kind hearted friend.

Nomad4575
10-11-12, 16:03
Good advice Wolfgang. Yeah a search after something was dumped would be a nightmare. I have thought. Before with the ladies out there that local Uncles can see their face through a car window and recognize who it is. One of the things that make me nervous between the pickup and the drop off.

Wolfgang
10-11-12, 18:20
That is my advice.

Wolfe.

Good advice Wolfgang. Yeah a search after something was dumped would be a nightmare. I have thought. Before with the ladies out there that local Uncles can see their face through a car window and recognize who it is. One of the things that make me nervous between the pickup and the drop off.

Nd Farmboy
10-12-12, 21:34
It's been a while since I posted, for that matter, been out hunting, but I have been reading the good info from the rest of you guys. I've had a chance to take a tour around Lake one weeknight each of the last three weeks. It's been barren for me. I'd get out there about 10pm and toured for an hour hour and a half.

Three times out. Three times blanked. I think I've seen maybe two SW a night, and they just weren't right for me, or the area didn't seem right. This last week, LEO was heavy everywhere I went. That cut the trip shorter than what I wanted.

Have I been out the wrong nights? They moved? Anyone having luck?

The best areas I have been seeing are the east end of the lake, but nothing special and nothing I've taken in.

Just thought I'd post it and see if anyone else is having luck.