PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

Gossage54
07-03-12, 20:09
Ran into my old friend Mari today, Wash / Sanford. She was looking good. She told be that she has been out of town for the last four months. Took a trip down memory lane with her. She can really suck cock. Threw her and extra sawbuck for the bbbjnqns. She won't be around much as she's trying to move to New H. Hopefully she will be around for the summer at least.

BTWhen you say "old" friend how old are we talking? The only thing I saw on Washington last weekend was a BSW, had an alarming resemblance to that tranny that walks Washington often though I don't think it was him / her. Something seemed off though and I saw her getting kicked out of somebody's car at the bottom of Washington. Sounded like a woman's voice hearing her complain unlike the tranny but I didn't want to risk a disastrous episode so I passed.

Ben There
07-04-12, 08:48
Old as in familiar. I first ran into Mari two years ago. Mari is a PR probably in her early thirties. I think I know the BSW you are talking about. I stopped at the Walgreens to take a leak and she was soliciting there. There are a couple of old WSW hags that hang around the Walgreens as well at times. They could be any age, but they look just used up. Road hard and put away wet. I have also seen a BSW where Sara used to hang out. Big woman, def not my type. I haven't seen Sara in several months and fear the worst. Nor have I seen Wolf in a long time. The streets are bare in the park city, my friend.

BT

SR Only
07-08-12, 23:26
I haven't seen Sara in several months and fear the worst. Nor have I seen Wolf in a long time. The streets are bare in the park city, my friend. BTSara is around. Wolf last tried to talk / hustle me a couple of weeks ago. A few weeks earlier she had said she had hurt her ankle bad. I picked her up a few days later, she ran into a store to grab cigs or whatever and ran back out. I was thinking, hmmm, bad ankle? . And I do like Wolf so I feel a little bad.

One of the WSW at Walgreens is "Kelly." I first met her a couple of months ago. In the end of June gets in touch with me. I go to meet her, and I almost didn't recognize her. It really is sad how downhill she has gone.

Lastly my friend from the beginning of the her who worked as a dancer, I think got popped. Why would I know? I got a call from an automated service asking if I would take a collect call from a correctional facility, but I'd have to log on to their site or call to allow the collect call. Umm no. So I did a search on her and it appears she was popped on July 4th. Guess she wants help with bail. It's a shame cause I love to bang her. But she's on a slide, too. Not as severe as Kelly's.

Ben There
07-11-12, 11:42
Sara is around. Wolf last tried to talk / hustle me a couple of weeks ago. A few weeks earlier she had said she had hurt her ankle bad. I picked her up a few days later, she ran into a store to grab cigs or whatever and ran back out. I was thinking, hmmm, bad ankle? . And I do like Wolf so I feel a little bad.

One of the WSW at Walgreens is "Kelly." I first met her a couple of months ago. In the end of June gets in touch with me. I go to meet her, and I almost didn't recognize her. It really is sad how downhill she has gone.

Lastly my friend from the beginning of the her who worked as a dancer, I think got popped. Why would I know? I got a call from an automated service asking if I would take a collect call from a correctional facility, but I'd have to log on to their site or call to allow the collect call. Umm no. So I did a search on her and it appears she was popped on July 4th. Guess she wants help with bail. It's a shame cause I love to bang her. But she's on a slide, too. Not as severe as Kelly's.Thanks for the "streets" update. I have known Kelly for four or more years. She used to be quite a "find", slim, energetic. She could always tell if I had drank coffee just by the taste of my cum. Weird skill. Saw her yesterday walking near Sara's haunt. She has put on weight and didn't look good. Cracked out. Slim pickings out there. I did see Mari again yesterday as I was driving through. Same area, but earlier. Didn't stop. Maybe next time.

BT

OldSkool68
07-18-12, 23:30
Thank you, Bridgeport mongers, for posting on this forum. I had a trip up north this past Saturday, tried to get some info from the locals and no dice. Their lips were sealed, I was totally ignored. SO I checked the map to compare cities here against what cities I'd be passing through. Looking at your posts, Bridgeport seemed like the best bet and wasn't out of my way.

So Saturday morning, I met HSW Maria at a gas station on Park and Wood. Her boy came up and introduced himself (me with my foot on the brake) , laid it out, and had me go back around. Not my neighborhood so I went along. She got in. And started rolling a blunt. WTF? Geez. It was early in the morning, no sign of Uncle Leo so I just rolled with it, and she DID apologize and finished it up rather quickly. I had scouted a spot a few minutes earlier (which is how I noticed Leo's absence) , she liked it, so we parked and had a good time. She was very giving, easy to talk to, and made me feel at ease. She's a dirty talker, too. So that was a plus! She offered me a photo of her kitty, but I was having so much fun that I forgot to snap one. Sorry 'about that!

Anyway. THANKS! I can't wait for my next trip up north!

OSk

WJZ6468
08-25-12, 00:00
So picked up Robi around 8:30 PM on Washington & Park next to walgreen, She did BBBJ but not CIM.

Hugh Handsoman
08-26-12, 13:13
What's current BJ cost nowdays?

SR Only
08-27-12, 16:47
What's current BJ cost nowdays?Should be $20 unless exceptional service (doubtful). Or you get sucked into a sob story (BT, DT). :D

RedHammer09
09-22-12, 15:14
Hy guys. New to the forum but have been a monger and hobbysist for years. Have had many a good time at Fantasy, Kays PM, BC, Teds, Keystone etc. Have been in Bport a lot and Driving home have had some luck.

Emily: 10:30 PM Wed. I was in Bport last week and saw emily on W near Walgreens. Nice face, Clean. Pleasant to talk to. Fairly Offered ride. We went to her small apt on Iranistan. And got going, price is great. She started to get tire after 20mins and was bitchin causing jr to fail. She gave a little BBJ to revive to no avail. If your quick off the line she might be the right ticket. I took back half of 2 Jacksons for bad attitude ok. Bring your own cover. Pleasant girl and experience

Helen:

Saw her on FField near Yale. Blond, nice face, older Skinny Skirt nice legs, great to talk to. She got in and we went to a park in FField where she gave me agreat BBJ for 15 mins till I shot. She spat out window. Was able to touch Breasts and ass, Pussy thru Panties. Fun time for Jacksonand a half. Have seen her walking a few other times and by Ruby's too.

Good luck my friends and thanks for sharing

Tank2420
12-11-12, 00:55
I'm a little late reporting this but been busy. Working back down off ffld again on the weekend and gave the cleaning lady from the building a ride home. She lives in the apartments off wash and after she gets out I take a moment to light a smoke and get approached by a BSW. I had my doubts as she was quite tall, had a scarf on and was bundled up and could not be sure what was underneath. Said her name was Paris, can anyone recommend or did I avoid a nightmare?

Sugadaddy369
01-16-13, 23:01
I'm from here and didn't see this type of stuff.

Tyrell77
06-22-13, 03:52
Last night (Thursday night / Friday morn) I decided to go to Bridgeport to see if any new street hotties could be found.

Well apparently not. At first all that I saw was a couple of tranny dudes (NOT to my tastes). I eventually found a mid 40s Latina (forgot her name) on / around Washington (close to a gas station). She got in after a couple of blocks we did the cop check and she directed me to a quiet residential street. While we were driving I asked her the price for some unrushed head. She stalled trying to gauge how much she could get out of me (I was also in a luxury car-not helping my bargaining situation). I finally got her to ask for the god awful sum of $25. I asked how how much to swallow. She said $30 for everything. Oh this was going to be good.

Nope. She proceeded to give the worst BJ that I have ever received. I mean I felt almost nothing, it felt like she had a condom on. She was so bad I couldn't even get hard. The thing was that she didn't even suck it, she just put my dick in her mouth and just moved her head up and down with no suction or wetness whatsoever. I actually began to enjoy more complaining about her head than the head itself. (Now that I think about it, she sucks dick like a lifelong lesbian, maybe that was it.)

She offered up her asshole for the $30 (thats $30 total, not $30 extra) but with that horrid BJ I couldn't even get it up. I actually do regret turning that asshole down now. She could be the old rule that the girls who give the worst head have the best pussies, and vice versa. But in the end, I don't want tracks of crackhead shit on my cars leather seats. Not sexy.

I had given her a $10 up front and I told her that this was not working. I said that I would turn that $10 into a $20 if she could find me another girl who was cute. We went to a different, much smaller gas station a couple of blocks up (this is where the trannies were). The WSW was nowhere to be found, along with no one else of any interest. So we sent back to the initial spot to try and continue what we started. Well. We did continue where we left off. Her head was just as bad as before. So I just dropped her off at a friends house and went home. How disappointing.

Unfortunately, I now a have tingly feeling at the tip of my dick / urethra. Did this dirty * give me something? I'm glad I refilled those antibiotics.

WhenWhen
10-08-13, 01:55
So I never pick up streetwalkers, so I actually surprised myself with this one. I'd had a few beers and was going to a local bar on Main street near Trumbull when I saw a hot looking black chick walking down the street. I thought, what the hell. Offer her a ride and see what develops. So I did. I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. She thought for a second or two and said ok. Bingo! She asked where was I going? I said wherever you're going. She smiled. I told her she was making my dick hard. She asked if I was a cop. I said no and I could prove it. I told her I would love a blowjob and could we go to her place. She said no, but she knew of a place we could drive to. So she took me to a parking lot in a Trumbull shopping center. Keep in mind this was at 4 pm. I backed into a spot near a fence and she bent over and went to work. Decent job. A little teeth. But it was fine. Finished in her mouth and she opened the door to spit. 60 bucks and I dropped her off at her apartment. Got her number and will hopefully get to sample the goods later. 60 is high on the SW scale, but she didn't seem like a typical SW, especially considering the area of town I was in. She was dresses decently and looked like a civilian. So all in all, had a good time and got digits from a good looking black chick who lives in Trumbull. Should pay off in future dividends.

Dctennis
10-08-13, 15:54
So I never pick up streetwalkers, so I actually surprised myself with this one. I'd had a few beers and was going to a local bar on Main street near Trumbull when I saw a hot looking black chick walking down the street. I thought, what the hell. Offer her a ride and see what develops. So I did. I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. She thought for a second or two and said ok. Bingo! She asked where was I going? I said wherever you're going. She smiled. I told her she was making my dick hard. She asked if I was a cop. I said no and I could prove it. I told her I would love a blowjob and could we go to her place. She said no, but she knew of a place we could drive to. So she took me to a parking lot in a Trumbull shopping center. Keep in mind this was at 4 pm. I backed into a spot near a fence and she bent over and went to work. Decent job. A little teeth. But it was fine. Finished in her mouth and she opened the door to spit. 60 bucks and I dropped her off at her apartment. Got her number and will hopefully get to sample the goods later. 60 is high on the SW scale, but she didn't seem like a typical SW, especially considering the area of town I was in. She was dresses decently and looked like a civilian. So all in all, had a good time and got digits from a good looking black chick who lives in Trumbull. Should pay off in future dividends.Thanks for the update WhenWhen. I rarely get to visit the Bridgeport strolls anymore. Maybe things are turning around. Have to hit it when I have some time. The North End to boot? Well ya never know.

WhenWhen
10-11-13, 11:11
So as I mentioned I would, I followed up with the ebony SW I found in Bridgeport near Trumbull. The story broke down a little when she said she was staying in a hotel in Milford. She said she felt uncomfortable taking me to her place in Trumbull. I'm not buying her story anymore. I think she had some business to attend to and U just happened to find her and the SW radar was working. Anyway, I met her at her hotel. Not as sharp looking as when I first saw her, but not bad at all. Till gave very good head, although she is not much for personality. You be the judge.

So I never pick up streetwalkers, so I actually surprised myself with this one. I'd had a few beers and was going to a local bar on Main street near Trumbull when I saw a hot looking black chick walking down the street. I thought, what the hell. Offer her a ride and see what develops. So I did. I pulled over and asked if she wanted a ride. She thought for a second or two and said ok. Bingo! She asked where was I going? I said wherever you're going. She smiled. I told her she was making my dick hard. She asked if I was a cop. I said no and I could prove it. I told her I would love a blowjob and could we go to her place. She said no, but she knew of a place we could drive to. So she took me to a parking lot in a Trumbull shopping center. Keep in mind this was at 4 pm. I backed into a spot near a fence and she bent over and went to work. Decent job. A little teeth. But it was fine. Finished in her mouth and she opened the door to spit. 60 bucks and I dropped her off at her apartment. Got her number and will hopefully get to sample the goods later. 60 is high on the SW scale, but she didn't seem like a typical SW, especially considering the area of town I was in. She was dresses decently and looked like a civilian. So all in all, had a good time and got digits from a good looking black chick who lives in Trumbull. Should pay off in future dividends.

Ben There
10-19-13, 13:37
WhenWhen, I figured it was too good to be true. Be'port is dead. Nothing worth finding.

WhenWhen
10-20-13, 23:25
Part about finding her in Bport near Trumbull was true. The only part that wasn't true was her story that she lived in Trumbull.

QUOTE=Ben There;1905471]WhenWhen, I figured it was too good to be true. Be'port is dead. Nothing worth finding.[/QUOTE]

A Bubba Here
12-22-13, 08:30
Timonelama:

Are you slow or just plain stupid? Denver is in COLORADO not CONNECTICUT. I'll say stupid since you also responded to a comment from 4.5 years ago here too.

http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Denver#Street_Prostitution_Areas_in_Denver.

Found some info from this site.

According to them there is action in following areas:

Colfax Ave, The Denver, Lakewood, Mississippi Ave, Federal Blvd, West Alameda Ave, Blake St & S Abilene St.

I know that Colfax (checked the area couple years ago) is the most common area to find SW's.so are these other areas worth to visit?

Ill be ik denver for a couple days and was just wondering what to do..

Timonelama
12-22-13, 21:01
Timonelama:

Are you slow or just plain stupid? Denver is in COLORADO not CONNECTICUT. I'll say stupid since you also responded to a comment from 4.5 years ago here too.Honestly bro...I am sorry..I am not slow or stupid. I had my laptop open and my friend tried to search some info and I still was logged on. Sorry again. Ill be more carefull for now on.

ElMojado
03-09-14, 09:29
I'm back in CT, I haven't been in Bport in years, so I went last night for a drive around 11:30 to 12:45 nothing to see nothing, just a ts by Walgreens, what happen, State, Fairfield ave, ,Iranistan golden hill well that was my loop back in 2000, do they move?

DoinItforYears
03-09-14, 17:51
I'm back in CT, I haven't been in Bport in years, so I went last night for a drive around 11:30 to 12:45 nothing to see nothing, just a ts by Walgreens, what happen, State, Fairfield ave, ,Iranistan golden hill well that was my loop back in 2000, do they move?You are on it. Don't forget Laurel and East side on Williams and Barnum as well as on the bridge.

Tech Razor
06-30-14, 10:50
So having been cruising the strolls recently and last night picked up a nice WSW, wearing a nice little sun dress and easy access to her ass. Nice BBBJCIM for a standard fare, good a deep throating and very attentive. This board is a little light but the streets are picking up so hopefully the board will pick up. Her name was Stavi, no digits, but she said she has been working the streets for a while, picked her up off Washington.

SR Only
07-09-14, 07:31
So having been cruising the strolls recently and last night picked up a nice WSW, wearing a nice little sun dress and easy access to her ass. Nice BBBJCIM for a standard fare, good a deep throating and very attentive. This board is a little light but the streets are picking up so hopefully the board will pick up. Her name was Stavi, no digits, but she said she has been working the streets for a while, picked her up off Washington.Stavi is a good girl. Be nice to her. Nice skinny body, too.

NineInchNailhr
10-27-14, 11:25
Was in my hometown visiting for a few days and had some time to search the streets. Now, I have been out of Bpt since early 2010 and back then you could catch some talented action but now it is a ghost town. Was giving up hope but saw a TGTBT LSW cutting through the park off Barnum Avenue. Circled around, finally got the look and pulled over. She got it and said "you are CUTE". LOL, great start. Asked if she was a cop and she pulled out her firm be-cups, things getting even better. Said her name was Nelly and she used to work at PM. Her Aunt flo was in town, so we could only do head. Found a spot and she gave a nice BBBJ, but no CIM. Got her number but when I called the next day it just rang and rang. Will try again when I return to town in December. SPanish, about 5' 7", kind of thick though she said she is losing weight, large eyes. She did say she uses drugs, so hopefully when I catch up to her again she still maintains her looks somewhat.

BigBoy5
02-07-15, 13:17
I was passing through Bridgeport last night at around 2 am so I decided to take a look and see what was out. Granted it was freezing so I wasn't expecting much. I got to the Park ave area and it was busy with cars and people walking around. Right when I got there I saw a blonde girl from the distance. She seemed to have a nice body with long legs. She was wearing tights. She was walking down Park and cars were passing her but she didn't seem like she was working. I had to swing around the block to get over to her but when I got there she was gone. I saw another blonde walking with a guy towards downtown. These two were right with the first blonde when I first saw them. I passed by but got no look. It looked like they were on their way somewhere. After driving around for another half hour I saw a few SW's who didn't look good. I did see one brunette girl who after I went around the block was also gone. So, there seems to be things going on but nothing really worth it. Besides that blonde, if she was a SW, all the rest looked kind of worn out.

Has anyone had any luck out there? Is it worth trying again?

Jim Beam 33
02-07-15, 13:31
I was passing through Bridgeport last night at around 2 am so I decided to take a look and see what was out. Granted it was freezing so I wasn't expecting much. I got to the Park ave area and it was busy with cars and people walking around. Right when I got there I saw a blonde girl from the distance. She seemed to have a nice body with long legs. She was wearing tights. She was walking down Park and cars were passing her but she didn't seem like she was working. I had to swing around the block to get over to her but when I got there she was gone. I saw another blonde walking with a guy towards downtown. These two were right with the first blonde when I first saw them. I passed by but got no look. It looked like they were on their way somewhere. After driving around for another half hour I saw a few SW's who didn't look good. I did see one brunette girl who after I went around the block was also gone. So, there seems to be things going on but nothing really worth it. Besides that blonde, if she was a SW, all the rest looked kind of worn out.

Has anyone had any luck out there? Is it worth trying again?Unfortunately be'port has been dead for a while, only nasty skanks, New Haven is right behind them nothing worth picking up. Once in a while you may find something in Hartford or Waterbury.

Mongo6969
03-21-15, 22:45
Street action has been picking up of late, I've seen ladies in all the usual spots, ranging from 1 to maybe 8 on the fuckable scale, with 5 being average, but some surprisingly normal / lucid even attractive ones. White girls tend to stay south of Park on State or on side streets or Washington near Walgreens, Hispanic / Black in the East Side off Arctic / Kossuth / Maple / Barnum area, Black girls on Washington or the East Side. One girl told me to beware a skinny black dude dressed as a girl on Washington area who will rob you, I've seen him, he tries to keep his face hidden and is dressed like a wh*re, whereas real girls are dressed normal. I troll between 11 Pm and 3 Am usually, I've noticed some hotter girls out after bars close, bf's need dope money perhaps, one trick and they're gone so act fast. Business must be good because I can rarely circle round before any girl is picked up.

BigBoy5
04-12-15, 15:48
I was passing by last Thurs night at around 1 am and decided to take a spin through the area. To my surprise I found a petite WSW. I think her name was Michelle. She was near the Walgreens on Park Ave. She was cute for a SW. Nice girl. Said she had lost her job so she was back out on the street working. She used to be out a few years ago and said she had seen some old faces. I haven't seen anything decent in the area in a long while, so I'm glad to find her. We drove to a quiet street and she gave me a great BBBJTC. She said she'll be out in this area more often now. As, I drove her back to the area where I picked her up she saw some thug looking guy on the street, called his name and jumped out. I'm guessing she's back out there for the drugs. If she is she must just have started using again because she is still looking good. Like most good things it will probably start showing. I suggest trying to find her while you can.

Mongo6969
05-02-15, 22:56
I've run into her a couple of times in the past 4 months and I agree BigBoy5: she's one of the better ones out there with a nice deliberate method and keeps going til you're empty. First time I saw her I thought she was a kid cause she's petite, but she's older. I always stop when I see her. She has a friend older than her whom I've seen but never tried. There's another Michelle who is also blonde but who is probably 3 times the age of the Michelle you spoke of and is pleasant enough, also BBBJCIM but no comparison. Since my last post I ran into an brunette of Italian heritage, very nice body, mid 30's, wanted to fuck and didn't charge more (said it was a "first time" special) so I obliged as I had a condom, she was very nice and tight, lovely round ass. (Fucked her outside the car bent over the trunk as it's too cramped inside mine) Ran into a nice-looking latina spinner off Barnum last week but she was too grabby and also wanted to fuck but I think cause she wanted to pick my pockets so I refused (even though I never bring anything worth stealing and nothing was in my pockets). She was too high to blow me properly, and I didn't finish. I dropped her off where I picked her up and a good looking black girl was right there. And even came up to the car thinking I was stopping for her til she saw the other girl, but I didn't have any extra money (the one drawback of being careful) so I couldn't pick her up. Earlier this week picked up another short haired blonde girl, probably mid 30's. Very pleasant and lucid, not quite Michelle-class BJ, but still CIM and enjoyable, flicked my head as I was finishing and smiled at me.

Broad Palette
06-07-15, 16:54
Found HSW Carmen the other morning around dawn near Wash. Not subtle at all about being picked up. Fat, not a looker, but good personality, . 2 for enthusiastic talented BBBJCIMWS that made me blow pretty quick, didn't have any problem with my hands roaming. No nonsense drop off. Definitely want to try FS at some point.

My one red flag is that compartments on my car that were closed when I picked her up were open when she left. Didn't even see her do it, but I wasn't keeping an eye on those since they were empty anyway. Never do this without your stuff secure, of course. Still, that she opened them still demonstrates that she'll take what she can. For those skills, though, probably worth repeating as long as there's nothing for her to grab. Would've tipped if it wasn't for that, though.

BigBoy5
06-23-15, 18:35
HI,

Any advise on where and when to find Michelle. Would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I've run into her a couple of times in the past 4 months and I agree BigBoy5: she's one of the better ones out there with a nice deliberate method and keeps going til you're empty. First time I saw her I thought she was a kid cause she's petite, but she's older. I always stop when I see her. She has a friend older than her whom I've seen but never tried. There's another Michelle who is also blonde but who is probably 3 times the age of the Michelle you spoke of and is pleasant enough, also BBBJCIM but no comparison. Since my last post I ran into an brunette of Italian heritage, very nice body, mid 30's, wanted to fuck and didn't charge more (said it was a "first time" special) so I obliged as I had a condom, she was very nice and tight, lovely round ass. (Fucked her outside the car bent over the trunk as it's too cramped inside mine) Ran into a nice-looking latina spinner off Barnum last week but she was too grabby and also wanted to fuck but I think cause she wanted to pick my pockets so I refused (even though I never bring anything worth stealing and nothing was in my pockets). She was too high to blow me properly, and I didn't finish. I dropped her off where I picked her up and a good looking black girl was right there. And even came up to the car thinking I was stopping for her til she saw the other girl, but I didn't have any extra money (the one drawback of being careful) so I couldn't pick her up. Earlier this week picked up another short haired blonde girl, probably mid 30's. Very pleasant and lucid, not quite Michelle-class BJ, but still CIM and enjoyable, flicked my head as I was finishing and smiled at me.

Mongo6969
07-10-15, 17:26
Hi sorry for slow response, don't come here that often. For safety reasons I don't really want to say exactly where she normally is, but she's very rarely right at Walgreens. The girls on Washington and on Park right at Walgreens are usually pretty sketchy or not in fact girls LOL so I avoid those girls in that small section. I'm sure with a little time driving around you'll find her or others on the side streets, but not the sketchy side streets off Washington.

Normally I find her much later like after bars close, but I've seen her a couple times earlier too. The blonde with short hair I mentioned I've seen since, and is older than I remembered. Michelle is too BTW. Her old digits don't work anymore and BTW can't call her, only text. I was out about 4 Am about a week ago, and I was amazed how many girls there were, lots of younger better looking ones. It might've just been luck. One was a white girl I've seen walking around in a work uniform during the day, guess she needed extra money, 30's and thin, not crack-head looking, I circled and missed her. Also two girls I recognized as strippers, I guess strolling for a little more cash. One black girl with a rockin' body whom I missed when I turned around, but later I picked up a white girl whom I had seen once before, she's definitely older late 30's, but very friendly and nice job. I also picked up a 20's, drunk blonde girl way off the main area about a month ago, I circled a few times and she seemed to ignore me and I thought she might just be walking home, but I had seen her with her bf earlier and then she was walking alone, so I kept trying, and finally she suddenly jumped in. She was definitely new but did a good job, except she threw up out my car window afterwards LOL. (she got out and cleaned it) Can't imagine the cum / peach rum combo was very palatable LOL.

Yeah to Broad Palette only bring the cash you'll need, clean everything else out, don't bring wallet or I'd etc, or hide it in trunk just in case. They're very good at sneaking stuff.

Also, I've had girls tell me never go to the place that a new girl directs you to, sometimes there's someone waiting. It's best to have your own place. There are a couple places that.

Are getting popular now, and while they're quiet and seem safe, I personally think I'm going to find somewhere else because every girl or John seems to go there now.

Drove up Washington at about 730 Pm last night and was surprised to see two girls out: a thin white crack *****, and then a black girl who's a regular at all times it seems. So you never know.

I have gone out a couple of times and struck out finding a girl who looked good, but it's rare.

BigBoy5
07-11-15, 10:58
Great post. Thanks for the update.

Hi sorry for slow response, don't come here that often. For safety reasons I don't really want to say exactly where she normally is, but she's very rarely right at Walgreens. The girls on Washington and on Park right at Walgreens are usually pretty sketchy or not in fact girls LOL so I avoid those girls in that small section. I'm sure with a little time driving around you'll find her or others on the side streets, but not the sketchy side streets off Washington.

Normally I find her much later like after bars close, but I've seen her a couple times earlier too. The blonde with short hair I mentioned I've seen since, and is older than I remembered. Michelle is too BTW. Her old digits don't work anymore and BTW can't call her, only text. I was out about 4 Am about a week ago, and I was amazed how many girls there were, lots of younger better looking ones. It might've just been luck. One was a white girl I've seen walking around in a work uniform during the day, guess she needed extra money, 30's and thin, not crack-head looking, I circled and missed her. Also two girls I recognized as strippers, I guess strolling for a little more cash. One black girl with a rockin' body whom I missed when I turned around, but later I picked up a white girl whom I had seen once before, she's definitely older late 30's, but very friendly and nice job. I also picked up a 20's, drunk blonde girl way off the main area about a month ago, I circled a few times and she seemed to ignore me and I thought she might just be walking home, but I had seen her with her bf earlier and then she was walking alone, so I kept trying, and finally she suddenly jumped in. She was definitely new but did a good job, except she threw up out my car window afterwards LOL. (she got out and cleaned it) Can't imagine the cum / peach rum combo was very palatable LOL.

Yeah to Broad Palette only bring the cash you'll need, clean everything else out, don't bring wallet or I'd etc, or hide it in trunk just in case. They're very good at sneaking stuff.

Also, I've had girls tell me never go to the place that a new girl directs you to, sometimes there's someone waiting. It's best to have your own place. There are a couple places that.

Are getting popular now, and while they're quiet and seem safe, I personally think I'm going to find somewhere else because every girl or John seems to go there now.

Drove up Washington at about 730 Pm last night and was surprised to see two girls out: a thin white crack *****, and then a black girl who's a regular at all times it seems. So you never know.

I have gone out a couple of times and struck out finding a girl who looked good, but it's rare.

Mongo6969
07-28-15, 11:00
I've gotten very lucky the past three weeks: picking up 2 girls who normally don't stroll but were in the area to meet regulars who didn't show up and a 3rd passing through. The first two were both walking and talking / texting, and not paying attention to cars, but eventually after several passes and a wave / talk to them, I pulled over, and both eventually got in, albeit nervously. The first was a thin, tan blonde late 20's, great legs, dressed well with dark tights and a top, had a handbag (which I'm sometimes leery of in case they have a weapon) very sweet and very very good looking like a model or top stripper, but was in the first stages of addiction, she asked me if I was a cop etc, and I wasn't quite sure that maybe she got in because she thought I might sell drugs, etc, but she eventually said she was stood up, she never does this etc, and then softly: "I hope you give me more than 20", so I knew the deal was on. She was so attractive that until her lips hit my cock, I still wasn't positive if she wasn't a scam. BBBJCIM. I was so turned on I came quickly then went home and jacked off LOL, thinking "jackpot. ".

The second was dressed for a club, tight dress, high heels, white, mid 30's, shapely, with nice sized tits. I ignored her at first because it was only 9 ish and I thought she was walking down Washington to a club, but then I saw her walking back up Washington, and even though I don't like doing so on that street I pulled over, and she paused, talking on the cell phone, but never made eye contact with me, and eventually walked on, down a side street. I forgot about her only to see her about 10 minutes later, still on cell phone, on a different street, but again, she didn't pay any attention to me. By chance later she was walking up a street towards a stop light, still on the phone, and partially because of the success I had with the first girl I was more forward than normal: I rolled down the window and said "hey", she smiled and said "hi" and walked a few steps away. She stopped though within earshot and I said "I'm not a cop" and she waited for a guy to walk buy, and then came back past and said, "drive around", (she didn't want to get in at the light I guess, was too busy) so I circled, and stopped at the other end of the street. In the meantime another guy had spotted her and had stopped, but she walked past him and came down to my car and got in. She was pissed that she got stood up, and basically said "screw him, you'll do" LOL. Even though it was early I took her to my regular spot, as I had no other idea, and that ended up too busy, but I found another spot and she gave me a wonderful bbbjcimws, and even cleaned me up with her tongue.

Finally. Driving in downtown late at night last week for other reasons, I happened on a tall California-looking blonde with long hair, standing back from the street in a dark alcove around in an area that she had no business being in and as she saw me coming down the street stepped into the light, so I stopped and she got in. She was indeed from California, passing through, staying at the Holiday Inn and needed cash. She was older, late 30's, not strung out or anything, but had a hard quality about her, though she did have a very nice body. I hadn't seen a girl downtown in years, so it was obvious she was not local. I went to an old spot with her down a dead-end street, but one where we could get out, and I fucked her over the trunk, she knelt down to finish me off with her mouth, and got really really mad when I started to cum and she pulled away and I came on her hair but more mad really that some hit her new shoes LOL. I guess in California the Johns know to aim away or something LOL. Nothing super special, other than the novelty of her look.

I've still seen Michelle as well, still good, discreet service, swallows like a champ.

SR Only
08-03-15, 22:40
I've gotten very lucky the past three weeks: picking up 2 girls who normally don't stroll but were in the area to meet regulars who didn't show up and a 3rd passing through. Mongo, are you sure this was Bridgeport? B'port doesn't have women like that. Or maybe I'm going down the wrong loops. :)

Dctennis
08-04-15, 16:27
Mongo, are you sure this was Bridgeport? B'port doesn't have women like that. Or maybe I'm going down the wrong loops. :)Agree with SR- If these stories pan out, BPort is making a major comeback. I have not been witness to anything close to Mongo's experiences in years in the Port.

Mongo6969
08-05-15, 22:07
Mongo, are you sure this was Bridgeport? B'port doesn't have women like that. Or maybe I'm going down the wrong loops. :)Like I said, it was lucky, I've not seen the like in a while myself, and I've been out there for years. The California girl was total luck, I saw her before LE did LOL. I found another decent girl last week, said she used to dance at Bishop's but got sick of the hassle, found her after bars closed and she smelled of alcohol, was walking with her bf and made eye contact, and when I circled no bf in sight. I know that some other Bishop's and PM girls-- and some are decent -- have been out on the stroll more.

I will update that the first girl in my post that I was most excited about I've hooked up with again, during daytime, and she was pretty high and much less attractive in the harsh glare of the sun, but then I saw her again in daylight and she was straight and fixed up and much more pretty like the first time, but I'm going to have to label her as further along in addiction than I thought. Shame too, she's a terrific gal when straight -- funny, etc. , and seems up for anything.

Mongo6969
08-05-15, 22:14
Agree with SR- If these stories pan out, BPort is making a major comeback. I have not been witness to anything close to Mongo's experiences in years in the Port.I should add that one night recently I drove around for 3 hours before finding someone decent (actually the night I found the ex-Bishop's girl after hours), so it's still very much hit and miss and you have to be patient.

WJZ6468
08-07-15, 14:39
I went to loop yesterday and was driving around for 1 hour between 8:30 to 9:30 and it was dead. Did not find any one. Noticed LE on every major corner.

ScottyWilk
09-04-15, 12:20
I'm new here, can anyone tell me the loop in bridgeport and the best place to go during the daytime.

Thanks.

Spatan2469
09-04-15, 22:43
I'm new here, can anyone tell me the loop in bridgeport and the best place to go during the daytime.

Thanks.I've been going to Bridgeport at least once a month for the past 10 years and it is really dry out there. Your best best / safest bet during the day time is to stop in Plesent Moments or Bishops corner.

ScottyWilk
09-07-15, 15:07
I've been going to Bridgeport at least once a month for the past 10 years and it is really dry out there. Your best best / safest bet during the day time is to stop in Plesent Moments or Bishops corner.Thank You. I have been to pleasant moments but haven't tried Bishops. Thanks.

Mongo6969
10-17-15, 16:13
After reading some reports here about guys striking out early evening, I checked out the normal strolls a few times in the past few weeks between 7-10 Pm. Definitely less girls than late night, but there are some. Any girl walking who looks at the road or cars as she's going you have to consider is working. I've picked up girls carrying their groceries before, so you never know.

I ran into my regular Michelle at 730 one night in her normal spot that I get her at 2 Am, and last night I found another girl named Michelle a little off the beaten track. Had to circle 3 times, first circle to verify she was working, cause she was carrying a purse and seemed "normal" if you know what I mean. 2nd circle I just plain missed her, thought she'd been picked up til I saw her in rear view as I drove past, then 3rd circle and she sees me as I'm approaching and puts up her arms like "What the hell is wrong with you?" LOL, but she was pleasant and fun in the car. Mid to late 30's' brunette with longish hair, smelled good which is a definite plus since the other Michele sometimes is a bit funky. Anyway, very nice time, she showed me a new super dark and private spot that definitely has full service capability, but I was just looking for a blow. Nice BBBJCIM with spit, told me to jam my hand down her jeans if I wanted, no problem. Hope to see her again to fuck. Few weeks ago in a light rain about 9 Pm found a new Latina girl about 30 ish who, after I told her it was going to start pouring, asked me to bring her back to the East Side, she showed me a spot there, and gave a wonderful, energetic bareback blow with swallow. She had the softest hands I've ever felt, very cuddly friendly type though a bit nutty.

4 nights ago, I went out at 1 Am and did drive around for at least an hour, seeing just a couple of girls whom I've dated and didn't want a repeat, but then I saw two guys on a residential street standing on a corner with cell phones looking around and sure enough up the road was a "professional" looking girl, with short skirt and low cut dress that they must have turned out. I kept seeing her from the back so I didn't want to stop, but eventually saw her in the light and she looked decent so I stopped. She was pretty hard edged girl, younger 20's, definitely on something, and her blowjob was a little too toothy for my taste, and she kept asking when was I going to cum which is a turn off. Right after dropping her off, I saw a stunning young brunette standing nervously on a regular corner, looking around, never seen before, and I was like "Damn! Damn! Damn!

Hope to see HER again.

Washington Sq / Barnum Ave area about a week ago saw two girls out in professional dress standing on a corner chatting, looking around, ie short skirts, heel etc, a white girl who looked 40 and a Latina who looked 20, but I didn't stop as there were a lot of people around. THAT area has been dead for quite some time, haven't seen a regular girl or any girl there other than those two in ages.

Beast Mode
10-18-15, 09:36
As read some reviews as I'm new to the area just looking for some spot to sight see. Did a little tour 4 amish around some of the local tease markets and main streets nothing. Went to PM so congested I had to go. Any info of time and spots where I can get a tour guide in the area. BP has nothing out here....

Mongo6969
10-23-15, 01:19
Tonight went around 830 Pm down the main drag, saw that brunette Michelle that I'd had a great date with last weekend, but she kept walking when I pulled over (I don't think she saw me and I never honk, etc), so I circled around towards the street she was headed, and as I got on that street I saw an attractive tall black girl walking slowly with a purse who looked promising, but at the same time I saw Michele approaching the corner so I went for the 'sure thing' -- but as I pulled around that corner and pulled over near her, she again didn't look up. She was walking with a purpose somewhere, perhaps she'd had just finished a date and was looking for her connection.

Anyway I circled again to see if the black girl was still around. I thought I saw her a little bit down the main street and so I turned on it, but it was a tall thin white girl with glasses and short curly dark hair whom I'd never seen before, holding a cell phone and no purse. She was very firm looking / well dressed with nice jeans and a blouse with a vest, and she was also walking with a bit of a purpose, but as I passed by she did look over at me and the other cars. It was busy street, (which I don't like) but I pulled over about 100 feet ahead, figuring if she wasn't working, no harm. But sure enough as she passed by she glanced at me, and I waved to her, and she stopped and got in.

She has a name that's pretty unique, starts with a V, so I won't type it here. Like some of the other girls lately, she said she doesn't really hit the streets, does mostly phone escorting, but that it had been slow lately. She was very well spoken and smelled nice, probably early to mid 30's but very well kept and lucid. Don't get me wrong, she was a crack ho, and after we finished she even set up her buy on speaker phone, but she wasn't strung out, or marked up like the heroin girls or the full time street girls. Went to usual spot even though it was early, and it was quiet enough. BBBJCIM with spit, and some very nice tongue action that she said she gets compliments on all the time.

She gave me her digits and actually showed me where she lived as she said she preferred dates there. Certainly easier for full service, and she had an ass that just requires full service LOL, so I'll be calling her soon.

I did have not the best experience Monday night. I stopped and picked up a girl that I thought was that brunette Michelle, but it was Joyce, who I'd had not the best time with about a month ago, back then she was very nervous and insisted on a covered BJ, and I couldn't cum as she kept looking around paranoid. Anyway I just didn't have a good vibe this time either, so I pretended I was being paged and let her out. Then after about an hour of driving around finding nothing I picked up a girl I call Jimmy (long story), whom I've met a couple of times in the past year, another brunette, not bad looking, but she now had that heroin girl look to her which I hadn't seen on her before, and she was pushing for a very quick date, wanted me to park on a busy street etc, and even called her connection as we were driving saying she'd be right there. It got bad then as we're still driving to a spot when her connection happens upon us in his suv (It was a coincidence -- she had actually asked me to turn left on a street, and I went the other way because I knew her spot was too open) Anyway he sees her and flashes his lights at us, just as I'm pulling over at the spot, and he pulls behind a few cars back, like he's going to wait til we're finished etc. I wasn't having any of it, and started to drive off, and he pulled out and eventually disappeared down a side street. I gave her some money and told her to get out right there but she pouted and complained so much that I eventually drove her closer to her area and she got out. So there were girls, just the wrong ones. Just to avoid a repeat I went to Bishop's Tuesday night LOL -- sometimes it's just easier. Though I was treated so well there that later that night I did do the stroll and found the regular skinny Michelle who took care of me again. Wooweee.

ScottyWilk
10-24-15, 22:58
I am in the Bridgeport area once every 2 weeks or so, and I still have not had any luck with SW. Can someone tell me there the "loop" is or a few of the streets they may hang out?

Thanks.

BigBoy5
10-25-15, 10:11
I started checking out Bridgeport again a few months ago after I had not seen much around for a while. I've only gone out a few times over the last few months but have seen a different girls. Most recently, I picked up a 28 yrs old skinny brunette. She was a nice girl and gave a decent BBBJCIM with spit. She's definitely a user but was not on anything at the time. She had a different name. She said it's Greek. I can't remember. The time before that I picked up a a girl with blonde curly hair and glasses. Again, a nice girl with a decent BBBJCIM. I've also met another brunette out there. She's older than the other 2. Probably in her 40's, or atleast looks to be. She also gives a really good BBBJCIM. I've seen her a few times. I like to try new girls when I can, so if I see a new one, I'll try to pick her up. If not, I'll grab one of these girls anytime they are out. I'm usually out later at night, between 10 and 2. I've seen girls out most of the night's I've been out there, with a few nights of nothing, but overall it's been successful. Mostly all the pickups are on the side streets of Park.

Ray Alan
10-25-15, 12:13
Tonight went around 830 Pm down the main drag, saw that brunette Michelle that I'd had a great date with last weekend, but she kept walking when I pulled over (I don't think she saw me and I never honk, etc), so I circled around towards the street she was headed, and as I got on that street I saw an attractive tall black girl walking slowly with a purse who looked promising, but at the same time I saw Michele approaching the corner so I went for the 'sure thing' -- but as I pulled around that corner and pulled over near her, she again didn't look up. She was walking with a purpose somewhere, perhaps she'd had just finished a date and was looking for her connection.

Anyway I circled again to see if the black girl was still around. I thought I saw her a little bit down the main street and so I turned on it, but it was a tall thin white girl with glasses and short curly dark hair whom I'd never seen before, holding a cell phone and no purse. She was very firm looking / well dressed with nice jeans and a blouse with a vest, and she was also walking with a bit of a purpose, but as I passed by she did look over at me and the other cars. It was busy street, (which I don't like) but I pulled over about 100 feet ahead, figuring if she wasn't working, no harm. But sure enough as she passed by she glanced at me, and I waved to her, and she stopped and got in.

She has a name that's pretty unique, starts with a V, so I won't type it here. Like some of the other girls lately, she said she doesn't really hit the streets, does mostly phone escorting, but that it had been slow lately. She was very well spoken and smelled nice, probably early to mid 30's but very well kept and lucid. Don't get me wrong, she was a crack ho, and after we finished she even set up her buy on speaker phone, but she wasn't strung out, or marked up like the heroin girls or the full time street girls. Went to usual spot even though it was early, and it was quiet enough. BBBJCIM with spit, and some very nice tongue action that she said she gets compliments on all the time.

She gave me her digits and actually showed me where she lived as she said she preferred dates there. Certainly easier for full service, and she had an ass that just requires full service LOL, so I'll be calling her soon.

I did have not the best experience Monday night. I stopped and picked up a girl that I thought was that brunette Michelle, but it was Joyce, who I'd had not the best time with about a month ago, back then she was very nervous and insisted on a covered BJ, and I couldn't cum as she kept looking around paranoid. Anyway I just didn't have a good vibe this time either, so I pretended I was being paged and let her out. Then after about an hour of driving around finding nothing I picked up a girl I call Jimmy (long story), whom I've met a couple of times in the past year, another brunette, not bad looking, but she now had that heroin girl look to her which I hadn't seen on her before, and she was pushing for a very quick date, wanted me to park on a busy street etc, and even called her connection as we were driving saying she'd be right there. It got bad then as we're still driving to a spot when her connection happens upon us in his suv (It was a coincidence -- she had actually asked me to turn left on a street, and I went the other way because I knew her spot was too open) Anyway he sees her and flashes his lights at us, just as I'm pulling over at the spot, and he pulls behind a few cars back, like he's going to wait til we're finished etc. I wasn't having any of it, and started to drive off, and he pulled out and eventually disappeared down a side street. I gave her some money and told her to get out right there but she pouted and complained so much that I eventually drove her closer to her area and she got out. So there were girls, just the wrong ones. Just to avoid a repeat I went to Bishop's Tuesday night LOL -- sometimes it's just easier. Though I was treated so well there that later that night I did do the stroll and found the regular skinny Michelle who took care of me again. Wooweee.Nice report, would you share the digits of "V"? I'm not really into SW's and I prefer incall. I would be interested in paying her a visit. You can PM me if you prefer.

Mongo6969
11-18-15, 19:12
Sorry, won't do that for anyone I don't know, hope you understand.

Mongo6969
11-18-15, 19:28
I started checking out Bridgeport again a few months ago after I had not seen much around for a while. I've only gone out a few times over the last few months but have seen a different girls. Most recently, I picked up a 28 yrs old skinny brunette. She was a nice girl and gave a decent BBBJCIM with spit. She's definitely a user but was not on anything at the time. She had a different name. She said it's Greek. I can't remember. The time before that I picked up a a girl with blonde curly hair and glasses. Again, a nice girl with a decent BBBJCIM. I've also met another brunette out there. She's older than the other 2. Probably in her 40's, or atleast looks to be. She also gives a really good BBBJCIM. I've seen her a few times. I like to try new girls when I can, so if I see a new one, I'll try to pick her up. If not, I'll grab one of these girls anytime they are out. I'm usually out later at night, between 10 and 2. I've seen girls out most of the night's I've been out there, with a few nights of nothing, but overall it's been successful. Mostly all the pickups are on the side streets of Park.Don't give your phone number or text the 28 year old first girl, she'll be calling you constantly. Got like 100 texts and phone calls in one week at all hours begging for a date so she could get money. She is indeed nicer than the average girl and you kind of feel sorry for her, but sympathy is the card she plays. Too bad, cause I've seen modeling pictures of her pre-drug and she was a very hot. She's on heroin so when she's not high she does seem normal.

Strike outs lately in terms of new talent, been too lazy to go out later, and some regulars aren't worth stopping for, but trusty skinny Michelle is always there it seems.

Ray Alan
11-23-15, 15:44
Sorry, won't do that for anyone I don't know, hope you understand.No I don't, but that is your choice. The last time I checked, this is a sharing forum. You can check my profile, I am not a newbie. Again, it is your choice to share or not.

BigBoy5
11-24-15, 19:10
I've actually tried texting the 28 yrs old a few times but haven't gotten any replies. Maybe the phone doesn't work anymore.

Don't give your phone number or text the 28 year old first girl, she'll be calling you constantly. Got like 100 texts and phone calls in one week at all hours begging for a date so she could get money. She is indeed nicer than the average girl and you kind of feel sorry for her, but sympathy is the card she plays. Too bad, cause I've seen modeling pictures of her pre-drug and she was a very hot. She's on heroin so when she's not high she does seem normal.

Strike outs lately in terms of new talent, been too lazy to go out later, and some regulars aren't worth stopping for, but trusty skinny Michelle is always there it seems.

Mongo6969
11-30-15, 02:33
Found her on Park around 7 pm, she was large latina girl, huge tits; normally I'm not a large girl fan, but she.

Was pleasant and not sullen or drugged out, around 30 ish. Light brown hair, she was wearing some animal print pants and a sweatshirt, hair tied back in a bun. She needed money for her hotel bill, she said she's recently homeless. We parked at a new spot for me, could see people walking by about 60 feet from the car but it seemed secure enough. When she started I was really a bit disappointed in her technique, and she kept stopping to adjust her hair, but after awhile and after she pulled her tits out with huge nipples that I toyed with as she blew me, she said warmly: "ok sweetie, tell me when you're coming so I can suck it all up for you", to which I was a bit skeptical it'd happen, but then she changed her technique and proceeded to hoover my dick so fast and well I couldn't help explode fairly quickly. She said she started slow just to give me my money's worth and that she hoped I'd see her again. BBBJCIM, though she said she sometimes covers. I stupidly forgot to ask her name, but the experience was top-notch. The good thing is she's easy to spot, since many girls look alike.

She and I had a conversation about good places to park, and she reminded me that it's important that if you use.

A condom or the girl insists on a condom, don't toss it out where you parked. It's just a big tipoff that the spot is being used.

And LE tends to find out.

Spatan2469
02-26-16, 22:23
So I went to pm tonight around 7 (terrible time to go because it's shift change) a young short white girl with a pretty face and a bubble but caught my eye. Diamond came up to me, we negotiated couldn't get her down from. 6 but boy was it worth it. I have probably been with at least 20 different girls there and she was the best I've ever had. Sadly she normally only works during the day m-f.

Mongo6969
03-04-16, 00:17
Definitely quieter, nothing on the North End hardly at all, I think the drug dealers hassled the girls there.

Michelle is missing from south side, haven't seen her in a few months, have seen her friends but not.

Worth picking them up to get info. Met a new white girl about a month ago, nice girl, nice time, not a druggie.

Though she did smell a bit of alcohol. Kicking myself I didn't get her digits since pickings are so thin.

BigBoy5
03-05-16, 11:55
Where's the north vs south ends? I only know the area around Park ave.

Definitely quieter, nothing on the North End hardly at all, I think the drug dealers hassled the girls there.

Michelle is missing from south side, haven't seen her in a few months, have seen her friends but not.

Worth picking them up to get info. Met a new white girl about a month ago, nice girl, nice time, not a druggie.

Though she did smell a bit of alcohol. Kicking myself I didn't get her digits since pickings are so thin.

Mongo6969
03-05-16, 20:03
Where's the north vs south ends? I only know the area around Park ave."North Side" being relative to Park I should say, streets around Washington Sq Park / East Main, which has been an area off and on for many years. Now seems "off again".

I've also seen girls strolling occasionally on Stratford Ave. On the East Side, but all look cracked out.

MarriedCtBull
03-06-16, 09:02
Not to be a knit picker but the area of Washington Park would be considered the East Side and the Stratford Ave area is the East End. Park Ave down by Seaside Park Area is the South End Washington Ave area by Park Ave Walgreens can be considered The Hollow

"North Side" being relative to Park I should say, streets around Washington Sq Park / East Main, which has been an area off and on for many years. Now seems "off again".

I've also seen girls strolling occasionally on Stratford Ave. On the East Side, but all look cracked out..

Mongo6969
03-09-16, 00:35
Not to be a knit picker but the area of Washington Park would be considered the East Side and the Stratford Ave area is the East End. Park Ave down by Seaside Park Area is the South End Washington Ave area by Park Ave Walgreens can be considered The Hollow

.Not to nitpick, but the term is "nitpicker". Seriously, thanks for the geography lesson.

Mongo6969
03-13-16, 20:14
The good weather had me driving around mid-evenings to see if things picked up, and mid-week I saw a number of girls I hadn't seen out before, some looked to be under 30 even, and not complete crack-heads. Unfortunately, my pick up was a girl I've seen before and not been impressed with: a white brunette girl, one of Michelle's friends. (It was a quick stop -- and I couldn't see her quite well til she got in, etc. -- my bad) She fell asleep literally within 15 seconds of getting in, and was snoring by the time we got to a spot. She woke up and apologized for being sleepy, and said she was excited to see me and was going to give me great head, etc, but as soon as she leaned over and put her mouth over my dick, she fell asleep again. I would've laughed, but as she fell deeper asleep her mouth (and teeth) started to close, so I shook her and she woke up, only to fall asleep again, face down on my dick. I decided to take matters in to my own hands and I grabbed her by the top of her hair and proceed to jerk her head up and down, and was eventually able to finish, at which point she leaned back and cum dribbled out her mouth onto her shirt, and she fell back asleep. I mean, I could get that same experience at home with the wife, sheesh!

I asked her about Michelle, but her answer was completely unintelligible.

Another evening two nights ago, very late after 3 Am, I did run into a girl on the East Side finally, thin Hispanic late mid-30's, crackhead, picked her up and asked her why it's so dead over there, and she mentioned something about "another girl spoiling it for the rest of us", which when I asked her what she meant her reply was also unintelligible. But good to see it's not completely dead over there.

Lisres
03-15-16, 05:48
She fell asleep literally within 15 seconds of getting in, and was snoring by the time we got to a spot. She woke up and apologized for being sleepy, and said she was excited to see me and was going to give me great head, etc, but as soon as she leaned over and put her mouth over my dick, she fell asleep again. I would've laughed, but as she fell deeper asleep her mouth (and teeth) started to close, so I shook her and she woke up, only to fall asleep again, face down on my dick. I decided to take matters in to my own hands and I grabbed her by the top of her hair and proceed to jerk her head up and down, and was eventually able to finish, at which point she leaned back and cum dribbled out her mouth onto her shirt, and she fell back asleep. I mean, I could get that same experience at home with the wife, sheesh!Sounds like she was pretty high on H. She likely finished using minutes before getting in your car. You're lucky she didn't go into O. The. With your dick in her mouth.

KantDelay
07-08-16, 00:03
So it's been years since I have picked up a street walker but tonight I was VERY tempted. Who was the girl walking tonight that was wearing a white and black striped shirt and I think black pants or maybe a black skirt. It was hard to tell because it was dark. Around ten pm She is white. Girl next door look. Nice body not quite a spinner, has brunette past her shoulders hair and she seriously looked clean and really really hot for a SW. Absolutely she was working BTW. On my second pass she was in a heated discussion with what had to be a pimp. At first I thought they were fighting so maybe he was trying to move in on her but then they walked away together. So either way she had a guy on her and in no way would I stop and get involved in that. She and I totally made eye contact. So. Who knows her. I actually thought if I could have gotten her over to me I would have given her my number for another time. Not like she would have a phone or anything. Boy. In the dark. She looked incredible. Anyone? Anyone? If I wasn't late for something I had to be at I might have come out of SW retirement for that.

PeeJayf
07-21-16, 00:04
Went out at around 10 a bit late saw a few WSW but they are walking with their pimp so pass, there are pretty much nothing out there and saw shit ton of LEO driving around flashing lights. Place is done fore I would think. So stay safe out there guys.

Ww6969
11-01-16, 12:55
Saw Helen on Park near Walgreens on Saturday night around 11 ish.

Ww6969
12-07-16, 08:57
Saw 5 SW on Park Saturday night. 2 BSW on the corner of Wood and Park, 2 WSW on Laurel in which one was getting interrogated by LEO and a HSW on Benjamin.

Scooper32
12-09-16, 08:38
Usually dabble in Waterbury, but the dirtyz been dead and fate found me in Bridgeport. Almost gave up until I saw a cute white spinner. By the the time I had her panties off in my car she had some signs of using (surprise surprise) she still looks really good for street standards and has a petite body. She had me wondering about what she'd be like if she cleaned up her act. Oh well, my littler half doesn't care. BBBJ was good, 4 for that. Double for FS, I gave 3 she said that was fine. I got some digits, and I might use them.

KingChuck
12-10-16, 18:18
Usually dabble in Waterbury, but the dirtyz been dead and fate found me in Bridgeport. Almost gave up until I saw a cute white spinner. By the the time I had her panties off in my car she had some signs of using (surprise surprise) she still looks really good for street standards and has a petite body. She had me wondering about what she'd be like if she cleaned up her act. Oh well, my littler half doesn't care. BBBJ was good, 4 for that. Double for FS, I gave 3 she said that was fine. I got some digits, and I might use them.Where in bridgeport did you see her?

FireBalls420
12-20-16, 23:03
Where exactly to check out for girl in Bridgeport?

Have been to washington park number of times but do not see anyone ever.

Ww6969
01-17-17, 05:26
Driving around the Walgreens on Park Ave Saturday night, saw 4 SW. One was on the corner of Olive and Park in which I couldn't tell exactly if she was light-skinned or white cause she had the hoodie on. A WSW on Washington Ave (by Walgreens) when I first saw her, but then trolling on Park. A BWS was near the convenience store on Washington and another on was on the corner of Washington and Calhoun Pl.

GoodShoes
02-28-17, 22:42
Usually dabble in Waterbury, but the dirtyz been dead and fate found me in Bridgeport. Almost gave up until I saw a cute white spinner. By the the time I had her panties off in my car she had some signs of using (surprise surprise) she still looks really good for street standards and has a petite body. She had me wondering about what she'd be like if she cleaned up her act. Oh well, my littler half doesn't care. BBBJ was good, 4 for that. Double for FS, I gave 3 she said that was fine. I got some digits, and I might use them.Did Roxy have dark hair? Tattoos? From Fairfield. Please PM me.

Scooper32
03-19-17, 09:46
Did Roxy have dark hair? Tattoos? From Fairfield. Please PM me.She did have dark hair, very petite but I don't remember if she had tattoos or not or if she was from Fairfield.

ConnecticutGuy
07-15-17, 07:54
She did have dark hair, very petite but I don't remember if she had tattoos or not or if she was from Fairfield.Before the city bought up the whole block or three where the Ethical Pharmacy was, that was the place where they all hung around. There were a lot of nice ones, too. I haven't been downtown in years, but most of that area is either demolished or empty. They also walked around in Washington Park and over by Iranistan Ave near Nikita's, sometimes on Fairfield, but not so much because there was too much traffic and they would be seen. Some nice ones were by the Bpt Flyer Diner on Fairfield (long gone, demolished). I never heard of anybody around Walgreen's or Park Ave. Back then. I wouldn't be too eager to pick up anybody now, considering everybody has a camera, security cam, etc. Just no safe place to park, and the technology will get you.

GoodShoes
07-18-17, 11:32
She did have dark hair, very petite but I don't remember if she had tattoos or not or if she was from Fairfield.It's seem we've met the same Roxy. When I met she was with her.

Boyfriend and her girlfriend, yes she likes women. We used her boyfriend's car. She told the other two to go take a hike. I remember us four speeding afterwards on Main Street with her driving, smoking her pipe at the same time zooming past police with immunity. As a user she was very good looking. I wrote about her a year ago with the hopes of finding her. She has the softest ass I've ever felt bouncing against my legs and she never rushed. I had her number but never used it as she presciently predicted. Must have left them in now forgotten Audi A7 parked on the upper side of the hill behind Walgreens downtown. Don't bother look the car is gone towed and presumably owned by an unsuspecting buyer about the smells and stains in the backseat. I'm sure the city cleaned it before selling. What a great 3 am splurge she was. It may be sick of me but I her success in this life so that I can keep seeing her. I funded her habit she provided mine. I'm having too many flashbacks and my urges in the pit of my stomach for her are much stronger than her urges. What's her number I tried PMing you but no response. I don't have any trades except for the girls already mentioned at Nikita's and passion.

Avojo1
08-08-17, 12:52
Hey guys, anyone met this girl walking her bike in Downtown Milford? Tall skinny nice face no titties though, light brown hair. I can't figure out if she's a SW. Stopped at a light a few days ago and she was next to my car. I was on business and she was just standing there holding her bike smiling at all the traffic, hot day I had the window opened and kindly said hello. She whispered something and then had a real serious look on her face and said something else but I still couldn't make out what the hell she was saying. She drops her bike and I decided to hit the gas and get out of there, she might be a crazy person roaming the town, but today I was just driving through town and she was laying on a bench, gets up smiles and starts talking to herself and yells out I need water, pulls off her jacket and she doesn't have a bad body. Slim and nice ass. She took her bike and walked it up town. I was going the opposite way towards the mall for work but just wondered if anyone encountered her. I'm not a SW kind of guy but she wasnt bad. Just a little crazy I think. Never rides the bike just walks it. Pm me if anyone knows her.

SR Only
09-01-17, 20:54
I like to hit the Bport streets, even though I have a semi private stock of working ladies. Thursday, I hit a side street (not in the hollow but near Fairfield Ave.) and see a mamasita walking with her ass talking to me. I pull over and we go for a ride. She wants to go to her place in the brick buildings on Fremont. I prefer elsewhere as going in that building (just a few times) gets my spidey sense tingling. We opt for the Mt Grove cemetery (ok I opt, she goes along with it).

At first I head to a far section but see a worked on an ATV heading that way so I opt for another high spot. We jump in the back and start the deed. For whatever reason I'm not feeling the love. I pull the cover off to stroke it on her and look up to see one of Bport's finest's car head to head with mine and the female officer almost at the door. She tells us to get clothed. Fuck. We do. She shuts off the car (I have to tell her how to use the push button). She tells me to get in the front seat (I do), and asks for lic, insurance and reg. My date asks my name I tell her "real" as it's no time to BS. She tells me hers (she asked three more times cause she couldn't remember. She asks what I paid her. I said nothing. The date said she asked for $30 (yikes! Say nothing). Then a second car comes up from behind. This is not looking good for the home team. Car #2 seems to have a detective as he's in street clothes but a badge on his belt. The guy comes back and mentions impounding / towing the car and arrest. I am not a happy camper. But no cuffs. The beat cop and guy are looking at a book (statues?) and talking. He comes back again and talks how bad this is. They ask the date to go over to the other car and interrogate. What I could catch, doesn't seem to relate to our date. They bring her back to my car and get me out. I'm read the riot act. I am funding the procurement and associated stuff. The detective says I should go to Norwalk or Stamford. I opted not to tell him there's no street action in those places. It was actually insulting to infer that I should take my business elsewhere. If I remember correctly those towns have cleaned up the SWs unlike Bport. Anyway, I'd be damned if I was going into philosophical discussion at that time. He said the officer was giving me a second chance. I said I would not be back and she said she's (and him) heard that before. I realized how dumb it was of me to say.

BUT they let me go. The guy said the notes of the interaction would be tied to the plate / car (true?) along with my home landline #. Funny as I sold the car today. I'll be in a new "unmarked" car from here. I thanked them for their consideration.

Yeah if I had to explain this shit, I'd be fucked. Even my date thought we'd be busted. But when they told me to go, they brought the date over, and told her they'd give her a ride. As I drove away (yes you read that right) they were questioning her more. I didn't stick around to find out why. Of note, my date had a beer in a plastic bag. She finished it off as the first officer was looking stuff up on my paperwork. Yesterday afternoon I was at Stop and shop getting rid of bottles and I caught the bag and can in the back seat. Dumb C word. Okay I did get the nickel return and an extra unopened condom in the bag. Ya, I had already paid her before we got horizontal. So in the end I was one lucky MF'er. Yeah, I'm doing only my private stock in motels. Car dates are over at this point.

The whole point to this post is Mt Grove cemetery may have cameras and called the PD quickly. It probably wasn't five or six minutes to parking to the patrol officer coming up. Way too close for comfort. I'd imagine if one cemetery has cameras the others do too. Damn as they were a good place to hide for the:30 second date.

WhenWhen
09-02-17, 00:31
I like to hit the Bport streets, even though I have a semi private stock of working ladies. Thursday, I hit a side street (not in the hollow but near Fairfield Ave.) and see a mamasita walking with her ass talking to me. I pull over and we go for a ride. She wants to go to her place in the brick buildings on Fremont. I prefer elsewhere as going in that building (just a few times) gets my spidey sense tingling. We opt for the Mt Grove cemetery (ok I opt, she goes along with it).

At first I head to a far section but see a worked on an ATV heading that way so I opt for another high spot. We jump in the back and start the deed. For whatever reason I'm not feeling the love. I pull the cover off to stroke it on her and look up to see one of Bport's finest's car head to head with mine and the female officer almost at the door. She tells us to get clothed. Fuck. We do. She shuts off the car (I have to tell her how to use the push button). She tells me to get in the front seat (I do), and asks for lic, insurance and reg. My date asks my name I tell her "real" as it's no time to BS. She tells me hers (she asked three more times cause she couldn't remember. She asks what I paid her. I said nothing. The date said she asked for $30 (yikes! Say nothing). Then a second car comes up from behind. This is not looking good for the home team. Car #2 seems to have a detective as he's in street clothes but a badge on his belt. The guy comes back and mentions impounding / towing the car and arrest. I am not a happy camper. But no cuffs. The beat cop and guy are looking at a book (statues?) and talking. He comes back again and talks how bad this is. They ask the date to go over to the other car and interrogate. What I could catch, doesn't seem to relate to our date. They bring her back to my car and get me out. I'm read the riot act. I am funding the procurement and associated stuff. The detective says I should go to Norwalk or Stamford. I opted not to tell him there's no street action in those places. It was actually insulting to infer that I should take my business elsewhere. If I remember correctly those towns have cleaned up the SWs unlike Bport. Anyway, I'd be damned if I was going into philosophical discussion at that time. He said the officer was giving me a second chance. I said I would not be back and she said she's (and him) heard that before. I realized how dumb it was of me to say.

BUT they let me go. The guy said the notes of the interaction would be tied to the plate / car (true?) along with my home landline #. Funny as I sold the car today. I'll be in a new "unmarked" car from here. I thanked them for their consideration.

Yeah if I had to explain this shit, I'd be fucked. Even my date thought we'd be busted. But when they told me to go, they brought the date over, and told her they'd give her a ride. As I drove away (yes you read that right) they were questioning her more. I didn't stick around to find out why. Of note, my date had a beer in a plastic bag. She finished it off as the first officer was looking stuff up on my paperwork. Yesterday afternoon I was at Stop and shop getting rid of bottles and I caught the bag and can in the back seat. Dumb C word. Okay I did get the nickel return and an extra unopened condom in the bag. Ya, I had already paid her before we got horizontal. So in the end I was one lucky MF'er. Yeah, I'm doing only my private stock in motels. Car dates are over at this point.

The whole point to this post is Mt Grove cemetery may have cameras and called the PD quickly. It probably wasn't five or six minutes to parking to the patrol officer coming up. Way too close for comfort. I'd imagine if one cemetery has cameras the others do too. Damn as they were a good place to hide for the:30 second date.I'm glad it.

Turned out ok for you man. I'm probably older and learned my lessons years ago but ill never do a car date or pick up a SW. Theres too many camers.

MrD611
09-03-17, 08:53

At first I head to a far section but see a worked on an ATV heading that way so I opt for another high spot. We jump in the back and start the deed. For whatever reason I'm not feeling the love. I pull the cover off to stroke it on her and look up to see one of Bport's finest's car head to head with mine and the female officer almost at the door. She tells us to get clothed. Fuck. We do. She shuts off the car (I have to tell her how to use the push button). She tells me to get in the front seat (I do), and asks for lic, insurance and reg. My date asks my name I tell her "real" as it's no time to BS. She tells me hers (she asked three more times cause she couldn't remember. She asks what I paid her. I said nothing. The date said she asked for $30 (yikes! Say nothing). Then a second car comes up from behind. This is not looking good for the home team. Car #2 seems to have a detective as he's in street clothes but a badge on his belt. The guy comes back and mentions impounding / towing the car and arrest. I am not a happy camper. But no cuffs. The beat cop and guy are looking at a book (statues?) and talking. He comes back again and talks how bad this is. They ask the date to go over to the other car and interrogate. What I could catch, doesn't seem to relate to our date. They bring her back to my car and get me out. I'm read the riot act. I am funding the procurement and associated stuff. The detective says I should go to Norwalk or Stamford. I opted not to tell him there's no street action in those places. It was actually insulting to infer that I should take my business elsewhere..It was nice of the detective to offer you alternative locations for SW'ers in Norwalk / Stamford. He sounds like a class act.

Glad you got without being front page of the newspaper.

ConnecticutGuy
09-04-17, 15:16
It was nice of the detective to offer you alternative locations for SW'ers in Norwalk / Stamford. He sounds like a class act.

Glad you got without being front page of the newspaper.You don't know how lucky you are. At the very least, they had you for public indecency. The only reason you didn't take a pinch for solicitation is they didn't hear you offer her any money. Mt Grove is very close to Fairfield, so you could be looking at 2 PDs if you go in there, and yes, they have cameras all over the place. All cemeteries do. I know somebody who took a girl into a cemetery years ago and when they went to leave, the gate was locked. Not good.

Bridgeport cleaned up the SW girls around 2000. Before that, you had your pick of dozens of girls, some of which were really beautiful and clean. Now, who knows what you'll find out there or what you'll find festering in your undies four days later. It isn't what it used to be.

Wild Walleye
09-06-17, 10:12
Cameras in B-port? Have you guys seen the new parking meters near the court house? Smile, you're on candid camera.

I'm looking for a thrill, not a harrowing, nail-biting gauntlet of emotion and legal fallout.

Lisres
09-07-17, 17:46
I'd imagine if one cemetery has cameras the others do too. That entire neighborhood north of Fairfield Ave and even parts below has police cameras at every intersection high up on the poles pointed in every direction. They have been there for years. That neighborhood has been a high crime area for years with drugs and gangs. Next time you drive through that neighborhood during the day look up the poles at the intersections and you'll see them. They even have the BPD crest on them. I wouldn't be surprised if the person watching the cameras at HQ saw you pick up the girl and watched you drive into the cemetery and then dispatched the local patrols.

ConnecticutGuy
09-08-17, 07:00
Another little trick they like to use is for tactical to park someplace (not using a cop car) and use a parabolic mike to pick up your conversation with the girl. It isn't illegal to talk to somebody or offer them a ride, but solicitation is where they get you. Better you stick to the clubs; they don't seem to much care what goes on behind closed doors.

Gossage54
09-08-17, 14:07
Another little trick they like to use is for tactical to park someplace (not using a cop car) and use a parabolic mike to pick up your conversation with the girl. It isn't illegal to talk to somebody or offer them a ride, but solicitation is where they get you. Better you stick to the clubs; they don't seem to much care what goes on behind closed doors.Exactly, I only do the clubs it's so much easier. Beyond the thrill of the street hookup I don't see the upside especially with the risk involved. No way I want my mugshot up on Ch 12 News and in the newspapers along with the legal hassle and humiliation. It's been some time now since they've cracked down on the clubs I've seen them sitting outside of PM but not interested at all at the club I think they were just looking for people blowing that stop sign. Much easier to sit at the bar grab a beer and eye the talent before you make your choice. BP is a mess too, you can stop at BC or PM and be back on the road with a smile in 20 minutes.

SR Only
09-18-17, 21:51
No way I want my mugshot up on Ch 12 News ...So you're the viewer! :)

NhDrillMstr
10-25-17, 11:24
Passing through the area, spotted a decent looking BSW by Park / Washington Walgreens around 3 am. Just thought I'd share the intel. Streets have been generally dry. I passed on the pickup but maybe not next time.

SR Only
01-16-18, 22:56
I did a quick cruise this afternoon. Over by one of the schools, I see a cute mixed / black girl on the street the sounds like where oranges are grown. I go around the block and she is still there but with an old latino guy who points to her and she smiles. He indicates to go up the street off of the major road named after a town. I'm still not sure, so I go around again. This time they are up the street and she gets in. Old latino guy must be her pimp of sorts.

I said hello and so did she. Sort of. She indicated and talked like someone hearing challenged. At that point, I had to go through with it to report it here and TOFTT (all for my fellow mongers. Right.). I did have difficulty understanding her, but when she first got in she said she reads lips. I do too, just the other lips. :) Anyway, she said 20 for a BJ and 40 for FS. I'm game for FS. I asked how old she was and she said 30. I told her she looked younger (plus being near the school).

Off we went to a private area. The seat belt warning went off. She can't hear it, so I had to motion for her to put it on (no problem). At some point, I held her hands. They were really cold (probably from being outside) but also calloused from manual labor.

Once parked, we start the date. Her oral skills were pretty good with no need to give instructions, not that she could hear them. :) When I got ready to stick it in, and she was ready, too, she turned around and positioned for doggie. Normally I'm a mish guy, but I slid right in and shot my load pretty quickly. We were both smiling. Thank yous exchanged, and I take her back near where she got in.

I asked about getting in contact with her, i. e. texting, because I'm sure she didn't use a phone. She motioned that she's around. First time a girl has said she doesn't have one and I believed her. LOL :) So no digits, just a story for the crew here. Oh and I shot my load. You're welcome, you pervs. LOL. :)

FireBalls420
06-23-18, 17:44
I don't know the exact name of the street.

But when I came out of Nikitas, I saw 3 SW's on the street by the gas stn's.

One WSW and other looked mixed race.

I picked a Hispanic SW in 40's. Got dull service. CBJ for .2.

MetalSin
11-10-18, 12:59
Where did everyone go this past year, used to be a great night life here. Did loops change or is everyone on time out.

Smokey163
03-26-19, 00:31
Hey fellow mongers I have a question. How are the hunting ground here in bridgeport? I'm a avid hunter in NYC and I saw something that I liked.

I went to visit the strip club pleasant moments last Monday early afternoon (1-3). On my way to the I-95 I spotted a fine woman light skin black or Latina with a nice fat ass walking on east Washington by a park. I could have swore she gave me the look and when I went around the block she was cutting through the park and seems like she was heading towards a red accord. The area seems like the perfect place just wondering if there is active here. Willing to trade info. (only have bx queens and Brooklyn hook ups though.

DoinItforYears
03-26-19, 07:24
Hey fellow mongers I have a question. How are the hunting ground here in bridgeport? I'm a avid hunter in NYC and I saw something that I liked.

I went to visit the strip club pleasant moments last Monday early afternoon (1-3). On my way to the I-95 I spotted a fine woman light skin black or Latina with a nice fat ass walking on east Washington by a park. I could have swore she gave me the look and when I went around the block she was cutting through the park and seems like she was heading towards a red accord. The area seems like the perfect place just wondering if there is active here. Willing to trade info. (only have bx queens and Brooklyn hook ups though.Smokey, you were probably correct. That used to be a hot area for SW all around that park. Barnum Ave and all. Also in BPT Park St north of Fairfield, and Fairfield Ave West of Park. I was in the Bronx on Sat afternoon. Saw some activity around 192 and Jerome, nothing on 241 and White Plains and did not try the Point. An experienced fisherman can find fish anywhere there is water.

ConnecticutGuy
03-26-19, 08:06
Smokey, you were probably correct. That used to be a hot area for SW all around that park. Barnum Ave and all. Also in BPT Park St north of Fairfield, and Fairfield Ave West of Park. I was in the Bronx on Sat afternoon. Saw some activity around 192 and Jerome, nothing on 241 and White Plains and did not try the Point. An experienced fisherman can find fish anywhere there is water.Indeed, W Park used to be a great area. Girls used to sit on the stone wall on the side street and treat you to a leg show. The coppers cracked down on all that around 2000. Downtown used to be hot, but nothing now since around that same time the two clubs in that area closed and most of the stores are vacant. I would NOT look for girls on Fairfield Ave. , there is generally nothing there and there are police cameras on all the phone poles. Only place I ever heard of where SWs might hang out is Walgreen's near Park Ave. You're better off going to a club, no telling what kind of drugged out coo-coos would be bold enough to walk around Bpt. There is a police substation right near Fairfield and Iranistan, too.

Smokey163
03-26-19, 08:31
Don't even bother going to hunts point. That place has been dead for years. 196 and Jerome is filled with trannies. There are SW there but too many trannies in between. 241 is my hunting ground. PM me so we can exchange info.

Smokey, you were probably correct. That used to be a hot area for SW all around that park. Barnum Ave and all. Also in BPT Park St north of Fairfield, and Fairfield Ave West of Park. I was in the Bronx on Sat afternoon. Saw some activity around 192 and Jerome, nothing on 241 and White Plains and did not try the Point. An experienced fisherman can find fish anywhere there is water.

Smokey163
03-30-19, 11:21
Hey fellow mongers hope all is well and also hope that as the days get warmer the sws comes out of hibernation and ready to play.

After some networking and research I felt confident enough to go on my first bridgeport hunt last night. I made my way to park ave by Fairfield. It was pretty dead. A few WSW roaming the side streets. One by sunoco gas station BSW and one either tranny or rough looking LSW or BSW. Stayed in the 4 block radius since I don't know the area yet and that area seemed like it had the more activity.

Sadly I left home empty handed. I'll be going tonight to see if it picks up on a Saturday.

BlueEgg
06-10-19, 12:32
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to know what area / streets are the girls. I'm always passing by park ave but haven't had luck over there lately.

Any information is appreciated.

MarriedCtBull
10-31-20, 07:56
Just wondering if there are any streetwalkers in the Port still. Was down there around 530/6 In the morning and nothing. Just some dudes which is not my thing. Are there places to look and times?

WanaLickYou
10-31-20, 15:29
Just wondering if there are any streetwalkers in the Port still. Was down there around 530/6 In the morning and nothing. Just some dudes which is not my thing. Are there places to look and times?Around park ave and benham st theirs always a few better off going early evening but theirs a good police presence around their its a real sketchy area.

ViperCum
11-02-20, 08:07
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to know what area / streets are the girls. I'm always passing by park ave but haven't had luck over there lately.

Any information is appreciated.When I was in Bridgeport last month on my way to PM, I saw a WSW at the corner of Barnum Ave and Noble Ave by Washington Park. She was cute too! She got scooped up in less than 30 seconds. First time I saw one there. Again I don't go to Bridgeport often so not sure if it is a known spot or not. Happy Hunting! Stay safe.

WanaLickYou
11-05-20, 20:47
Well today they had a sing operation going on on park av near Fairfield av. I have a friend who works down their and behold a blond in a mini skirt and thigh high boots WTF were they thinking no park abe girl would be dressed like that nowhere to hide their needles and crack pipes. Off Fairfield av they were posted up and doing the arrests.

I don't fuck around down their with the girls down their. Its not worth it.

John Sperm
12-21-20, 20:11
Today at 1500 driving thru eat main by the gas station I found a GILTF she was wearing some stretch pants that showed her beautiful ass. Told her to get in and took her to the telly she did more than I asked for and although she has no phone I would like to see her again. Here is a pic.

MarriedCtBull
12-22-20, 06:48
I didn't think street walkers existed in Bport anymore. Where else are they hiding. On Washington Ave still?

Today at 1500 driving thru eat main by the gas station I found a GILTF she was wearing some stretch pants that showed her beautiful ass. Told her to get in and took her to the telly she did more than I asked for and although she has no phone I would like to see her again. Here is a pic..

Mo Hoes
12-29-20, 18:06
Today at 1500 driving thru eat main by the gas station I found a GILTF she was wearing some stretch pants that showed her beautiful ass. Told her to get in and took her to the telly she did more than I asked for and although she has no phone I would like to see her again. Here is a pic.Damn, wish you had the digits. Love a phat ass MILF / gilf.

John Sperm
02-15-21, 20:44
Driving thru east main I saw a WSW she was smoking a cig and walking fast I stopped and asked her to get in. She started with she was on her way to see her boyfriend and such then I countered with would you like to make some money for a valentines present. No digits no address nothing just a name Heather, don't let that baggy clothes fool you she is fine as heck and very accommodating she promise to introduce me to all of her friends. Well see when I find her again here are some pics.

MarriedCtBull
02-19-21, 10:34
Driving thru east main I saw a WSW she was smoking a cig and walking fast I stopped and asked her to get in. She started with she was on her way to see her boyfriend and such then I countered with would you like to make some money for a valentines present. No digits no address nothing just a name Heather, don't let that baggy clothes fool you she is fine as heck and very accommodating she promise to introduce me to all of her friends. Well see when I find her again here are some pics.What time did you find her and where did you bring her to play?

CTMonger333
02-19-21, 12:51
What time did you find her and where did you bring her to play?Looks like Stratford Motor Lodge LOL good rates for a few hours of use only issue parking sucks if your car is recognizable don't use it.

LateNight2217
08-09-21, 18:52
The loops have been pretty rough lately nothing worth really picking up I'll drive around for hours on end circling around finding nothing most nights. I have picked up this black or Spanish not sure deaf girl a few times off Fairfield Ave said her name was Lexi just got head she's def worth the Jackson if you see her out. Haven't seen her for a while tho. There's also this thin spinner type WSW I picked up about two weeks ago off of Harrel ave don't remember her name but I paid her 70 and went to the Stratford Moter Inn got the room for 2 hours and She rode my dick like her life depended on it bouncing up and down cumming all over it. I have her number but didn't bother asking the dead girl because communication was already hard enough lmao.

RMcLovin
08-10-21, 06:56
The loops have been pretty rough lately nothing worth really picking up I'll drive around for hours on end circling around finding nothing most nights. I have picked up this black or Spanish not sure deaf girl a few times off Fairfield Ave said her name was Lexi just got head she's def worth the Jackson if you see her out. Haven't seen her for a while tho. There's also this thin spinner type WSW I picked up about two weeks ago off of Harrel ave don't remember her name but I paid her 70 and went to the Stratford Moter Inn got the room for 2 hours and She rode my dick like her life depended on it bouncing up and down cumming all over it. I have her number but didn't bother asking the dead girl because communication was already hard enough lmao.Thanks for reporting your findings. Or lack thereof. It sounds like you are hitting the spots. What time of day are you out? I haven't cruised the streets in quite some time as the pickings have been so slim. I just don't understand it. Where is all of the street pussy in Bport? Must be the fucking government stimulus checks!

James1
01-23-22, 15:57
Looking for recommendations in Fairfield, Bridgeport, Stratford area for good rates for 1 to 2 hours stay.

Yuk Phu
02-01-22, 09:14
Looking for recommendations in Fairfield, Bridgeport, Stratford area for good rates for 1 to 2 hours stay.My preferred is Shoreline in Milford. Most of the others in the port, etc. Are garbage or rather more expensive. Short stay at Shoreline is 30.

DirectorCC
07-05-22, 19:18
Any recommendations as to where and when to look? Last couple of trips have been very unsuccessful Washington to Fairfield.

MrCcct
07-28-22, 11:56
I picked up an erratic but hot and affordable BSW there yesterday. Nice body. Good job. Didn't get her name unfortunately.

CharlieInCT
08-17-22, 12:43
The loops have been pretty rough lately nothing worth really picking up I'll drive around for hours on end circling around finding nothing most nights. I have picked up this black or Spanish not sure deaf girl a few times off Fairfield Ave said her name was Lexi just got head she's def worth the Jackson if you see her out. Haven't seen her for a while tho. There's also this thin spinner type WSW I picked up about two weeks ago off of Harrel ave don't remember her name but I paid her 70 and went to the Stratford Moter Inn got the room for 2 hours and She rode my dick like her life depended on it bouncing up and down cumming all over it. I have her number but didn't bother asking the dead girl because communication was already hard enough lmao.Does the Stratford Inn still require you to provide a driver's license?

Nfamous
02-07-23, 22:38
I've been trying to figure this out for some time even after doing some research here and actually passing thru a few places.

Pretty simple question, where are the loops in B'port now?

Park is such a long avenue, I was unsure of where I should be looking. Any help is good help.

MarriedCtBull
02-09-23, 03:26
I've been trying to figure this out for some time even after doing some research here and actually passing thru a few places.

Park is such a long avenue, I was unsure of where I should be looking. Any help is good help.It has been forever and a day since I mongered this part of CT. Back then it used to be over by Park / Washington in the area around Walgreens down to like Beachwood in one direction and towards South Ave in the other direction. You could even gown down to Iranistan Ave / Fairfield intersection and drive down for a few blocks in either direction and find you SW here and there. Had to be careful of the Transwomen as well if that wasn't your cup of tea. Let me know if you find anything.

PremierMinis
02-09-23, 05:10

Park is such a long avenue, I was unsure of where I should be looking. Any help is good help.It used to be on Park Ave in between Maplewood ave to state street and around Fairfield avenue too. Uncle LEO has cleaned up the area so you won't see much action besides some bottom of the barrel junkie. This is one of the instances where you are better off using STG.

KillerS3
06-13-23, 17:54
Hello,

I'm new to the loop within CT, I'm usually a purveyor for Wisconsin, but am touring around and I thought that this would be a good place to start. Are there many SW still left and if not, are there at least any decent looking transwomen? Thanks for any info y'all have.

Hapcj7
06-24-23, 14:08
Took a ride last night around 10 ish. Only 1 or 2 to be seen, Dead.

Wild Walleye
06-26-23, 16:58
Hello,

I'm new to the loop within CT, I'm usually a purveyor for Wisconsin, but am touring around and I thought that this would be a good place to start. Are there many SW still left and if not, are there at least any decent looking transwomen? Thanks for any info y'all have.Just to save the admin from needing to chime in, this forum is strictly dedicated to the services of female providers. If you seek something other than heterosexual company, you should look elsewhere.

No judgement, just the forum rules.

EE1234
07-05-23, 14:15
Took a ride last night around 10 ish. Only 1 or 2 to be seen, Dead.I have been seeing 1 - 2 BSW between honey spot and the gas station close by. Usually around midnight Fri- Sat. They may be out on other nights but I have not been around during those times.

Shape looked good but I did not partake.

Not sure if there are other spots I'm the Bridgeport Stratford area that are consistent.

Mo Hoes
07-18-23, 14:04
Saw a light skin, red head with freckles late Saturday night near the Walgreens. Picked her up, drove to secluded spot, got to business and dropped her back. Was friendly at first but had hella attitude which was annoying but the box was moist and tight so I didn't complain, LOL. The SW game in BPT has fell off but occasionally some pickings.

MarriedCtBull
07-19-23, 01:28
What was the damage for the services?

Saw a light skin, red head with freckles late Saturday night near the Walgreens. Picked her up, drove to secluded spot, got to business and dropped her back. Was friendly at first but had hella attitude which was annoying but the box was moist and tight so I didn't complain, LOL. The SW game in BPT has fell off but occasionally some pickings.

CharlieInCT
07-19-23, 13:29
Saw a light skin, red head with freckles late Saturday night near the Walgreens. Picked her up, drove to secluded spot, got to business and dropped her back. Was friendly at first but had hella attitude which was annoying but the box was moist and tight so I didn't complain, LOL. The SW game in BPT has fell off but occasionally some pickings.Walgreens on Park?

Mo Hoes
07-20-23, 19:36
What was the damage for the services?$0. 30 but straight to action, no BJ. Wanted to charge extra for every little thing but damn was she cute LOL.

Walgreens on Park?Yessir.

Mo Hoes
01-04-24, 17:42
Any action lately?