PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Asnover
11-19-12, 23:15
Saw a petite little dirty blonde LSW a couple of days ago. Bea or Beatrice is her name. 5"2. 100 lbs. Kinda my thing. Offered a ride, did the LE check, she proceeded to carry on ad nauseum about how hung over she was. Shoulda just taken her to her place to sleep. Instead, I took her to a little private place I know for A BBBJ. Now, where I'd be proud to tell you all how I can go for hours, this would be a lie. However, I am good for more than 45 sec. And after that, I got 15 sec updates on how hard it was to make me cum. I let 4 of these observations be verbalized (equaling 1 min) in addition to the 1st 45 sec, before I told her to stop- let me take care of myself while watching her kinda cute albeit skinny little body. We had agreed on. 3, however. 2 was the final price- no argument. I think she just wanted to sleep it off. I saw her again today. In pink. Looking cute. But couldn't bring myself to stop. I hope YMMV.

And as I was leaving the area, saw Brittney walking on Grant just east of Park, heading towards Stone. Exactly WHAT does it take to make eye contact with her? Certainly more than 3 pass bys?

El_Otro_Hijo
11-20-12, 12:44
And as I was leaving the area, saw Brittney walking on Grant just east of Park, heading towards Stone. Exactly WHAT does it take to make eye contact with her? Certainly more than 3 pass bys?I saw Brittney walking south on Oracle yesterday, just as I was pulling up to her, she was gone. Oh Well. Be safe.

Chucky4
11-21-12, 01:48
I saw Brittney walking south on Oracle yesterday, just as I was pulling up to her, she was gone. Oh Well. Be safe.

213921Brittney is aware that a picture was posted on here and asks that members please not post pictures of her even if they are taken from behind. Her exact words were "that is not cool". She believes she knows who the poster is so you may want to man up and apologize. She already knew of it by the time I told her about it and she asked me to make this post. Please do not PM me about her or this post. I am honoring her request to post it and anything else is private. Be safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Aztattman
11-21-12, 17:46
WTF she can walk up and down the streets plain as day to everyone out there in tucson but, gets mad about a pic from the back. Change your line of work if you don't like guys taking pics of you walking around, looking to rent out the pooter, I don't take pics of the girls at dennys or the ones working at TGI Fridays, and neither (probably) would that other guy. This site I belive is for info and entertainment. Admins make rules not SW's. As usual signing off "tattman" says. Brush your teeth and wipe your ass.

Crutch
11-22-12, 09:15
Brittney is aware that a picture was posted on here and asks that members please not post pictures of her even if they are taken from behind. Her exact words were "that is not cool". She believes she knows who the poster is so you may want to man up and apologize. She already knew of it by the time I told her about it and she asked me to make this post. Please do not PM me about her or this post. I am honoring her request to post it and anything else is private. Be safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving.Pulleeezzz. No photos even from behind? Don't walk the streets and it won't happen. Change your line of employment, I don't see pix of bank tellers, waitresses etc.

Paul Stearn
11-22-12, 09:24
WTF she can walk up and down the streets plain as day to everyone out there in tucson but, gets mad about a pic from the back. Change your line of work if you don't like guys taking pics of you walking around, looking to rent out the pooter, I don't take pics of the girls at dennys or the ones working at TGI Fridays, and neither (probably) would that other guy. This site I belive is for info and entertainment. Admins make rules not SW's. As usual signing off "tattman" says. Brush your teeth and wipe your ass.With your post. These guys trying to score points with SWs by telling them about stuff on this site is immature at best.

Da_Hunter
11-22-12, 12:01
WTF she can walk up and down the streets plain as day to everyone out there in tucson but, gets mad about a pic from the back. Change your line of work if you don't like guys taking pics of you walking around, looking to rent out the pooter, I don't take pics of the girls at dennys or the ones working at TGI Fridays, and neither (probably) would that other guy. This site I belive is for info and entertainment. Admins make rules not SW's. As usual signing off "tattman" says. Brush your teeth and wipe your ass.I'm not saying you don't have the right to post a picture. I am saying it isn't right to post a picture unless the provider agrees. Part of my reasoning is that Brittney can pass as a non-pro and she tries to act and dress discreetly. Once a working girl is made by LEO they get harassed constantly. I suppose this can be said of any post that gives enough information for LEO to figure out about whom we are talking but a picture really takes it to the next level and can nail down for them exactly about whom we are talking about. This doesn't apply to the picture posted but a picture which can be used to identify the woman. It's kind of along the same lines as the informal rule about not posting the act, the price, and the name of the woman when discussing strippers. You can post those things but a lot of us agree that you should limit your post to 2 of the 3 and PM the third if asked by someone you trust. The girls on BP already put out all the info so, IMO, we aren't providing LEO wth anything they don't already know provided you don't post about drug use or anything like that. Just my opinion, but it is in our best interest to keep LEO off decent providers and it's the decent thing to do. I wouldn't want someone posting a pic of me picking up a SW.

DesertNative
11-22-12, 12:59
Okay, really? If any provider does not post pictures on the web, they obviously do not want their image published, period. If anyone feels compelled to post an unauthorized photo, make it two, one of the subject and one of the photographer. Has common sense completely evaporated. Arrg.

HardCastle86
11-26-12, 01:22
Hey fellas,

I recently moved here from the east coast and I'm a little lost as to where to find regular SWs. I visit Sierra Vista often so I was wondering is there is a good area there where the SWs hang out. I know this is the Tucson page but there was nothing on the other page. If there is nothing in Sierra Vista then ill consider moving to Tucson. Anyway, any information is appreciated and ill be reporting all my adventures once I find a good place.

Member #4236
11-26-12, 16:39
Hey fellas,

I recently moved here from the east coast and I'm a little lost as to where to find regular SWs. I visit Sierra Vista often so I was wondering is there is a good area there where the SWs hang out. I know this is the Tucson page but there was nothing on the other page. If there is nothing in Sierra Vista then ill consider moving to Tucson. Anyway, any information is appreciated and ill be reporting all my adventures once I find a good place.Bad news. It may be hard to believe, but there's no area west of the Mississippi where cruising for SW is worth the time. If BSW are your thing, that's another story. Parts of LA can cater to that with some regularity. But you'll need to go to Columbus or Dayton OH, Flint MI or Baltimore to find W SW in any numbers. These burgs are the last stand in the USA for street action. Times have changed, Le has won, street are dead, finding action online is now the way to go. Either that, or go south of the border.

Asnover
11-29-12, 22:43
Was heading home this afternoon around 4pm and drove along Oracle. Saw Brittney looking marvelous in short purple shorts. Saw a mid 30's HSW looking good and getting a nice smile as I drove by. But no, I didn't stop for either of these. I drove past Grant towards Glenn and lo and behold, I see a liitl spinner in a white top and short black shorts sitting on a wall. Looking super cute. And a completely new face to me. I make a couple of drive bys, make eye contact and we meet up on a street by the Ciclr K on Kelso. Now, being in a rush, my plan was to giver her $5 for hopping in and getting her digits for a future visit. But after telling me how much she'd like to give me a BJ, and how she didn't invite guys to her place on Glenn / Castro till 2nd visit, I told her I knew of a place. She looks at me and says, if I take you to my place, I won't be sorry will I! I've had some bad luck, and am just trying to pay my rent. I assure her I'm upstanding (she coulda just looked down to see as much) we pulled into a liitle complex of dumpy places and she says " Give me 1/2 min to go put donation in landlords Dropbox. That's where I should be ashamed. I gave her almost a minute, then started my drive. Looking for her. To no avail. Shame on me! Her name is Jessica, she's cute 5' 100 lbs, tight little body. 27 yrs. And a thief. Of course, I've wasted $30 on more foolish things, but dammit all?

Look out for her. As I will.

Asn

Crutch
11-30-12, 08:44
Was heading home this afternoon around 4pm and drove along Oracle. Saw Brittney looking marvelous in short purple shorts. Saw a mid 30's HSW looking good and getting a nice smile as I drove by. But no, I didn't stop for either of these. I drove past Grant towards Glenn and lo and behold, I see a liitl spinner in a white top and short black shorts sitting on a wall. Looking super cute. And a completely new face to me. I make a couple of drive bys, make eye contact and we meet up on a street by the Ciclr K on Kelso. Now, being in a rush, my plan was to giver her $5 for hopping in and getting her digits for a future visit. But after telling me how much she'd like to give me a BJ, and how she didn't invite guys to her place on Glenn / Castro till 2nd visit, I told her I knew of a place. She looks at me and says, if I take you to my place, I won't be sorry will I! I've had some bad luck, and am just trying to pay my rent. I assure her I'm upstanding (she coulda just looked down to see as much) we pulled into a liitle complex of dumpy places and she says " Give me 1/2 min to go put donation in landlords Dropbox. That's where I should be ashamed. I gave her almost a minute, then started my drive. Looking for her. To no avail. Shame on me! Her name is Jessica, she's cute 5' 100 lbs, tight little body. 27 yrs. And a thief. Of course, I've wasted $30 on more foolish things, but dammit all?

AsnIt's happened to most of us at one time or another. Took one to a motel on Benson Hwy and stupidly gave donation up front so she could go to the office and pay for a weeks rent and get key. There was back door and I never saw her again. That was about eight or nine years ago and I learned my lesson.

Az Headhunter
12-01-12, 13:52

AsnHey, it wasn't this chick was it?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6889-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1594160&viewfull=1#post1594160

Asnover
12-02-12, 19:56
Hey, it wasn't this chick was it?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6889-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1594160&viewfull=1#post1594160No- this Jessica was dark hair, a little more petite than link you enclosed. FWIW, mentioned she used to workat Turbulence. This may or may not be true, as I've never had reason to visit there.

Dennis1234
12-02-12, 22:15
A few people have emailed me regarding her. I haven't been on this site in maybe close to 2 weeks so sorry to anybody I didn't email back. She calls me twice a week but doesn't have a way to contact her.
The latest on her is she is staying near Swan and Speedway. WHen she calls I pick her up near a residence there. She says she walks on Speedway usually later afternoon to early evening anywhere from Columbus up to Craycroft. She says there are some butt ugly dudes in drag walking the same street but surely nobody will mistake them for her. She's cute as hell and a petite Latina. I get a long great with her but I am not a cheapass either.
If you lowball her you don't get good service. I don't mind dropping $ or more. If you try to give her $40 don't expect much more than a hurried handjob or something like that.

HardMan737
12-03-12, 17:32
It's happened to most of us at one time or another. Took one to a motel on Benson Hwy and stupidly gave donation up front so she could go to the office and pay for a weeks rent and get key. There was back door and I never saw her again. That was about eight or nine years ago and I learned my lesson.Yeah. Happened to many of us early out. One of my early outings. Went to meet a provider at her apartment. Seemed hokie as we walked a long ways in her complex from parking spot. Got to a door and some bad dudes were around. And she said she had to pay to the man. Gave money up front as felt like I was at the door. She disappeared around the corner. Not going to mess around with the dudes nearby. Probably her protection on the scam. Kinda like the rule of thumb with strip clubs. Only take in as much as you can afford to spend. Do not use the ATM's. When with a provider. Get in the room with her. Make sure no one there. No money hand off early or no more than half early. If they want it early. Leave.

Az Headhunter
12-05-12, 05:35
No- this Jessica was dark hair, a little more petite than link you enclosed. FWIW, mentioned she used to workat Turbulence. This may or may not be true, as I've never had reason to visit there.I had to ask. If you read the history on her, you know why. As far as Turbulance goes, if you ever get the chance to go there, pass it up.

Da_Hunter
12-06-12, 02:16
Picked up Erin on Oracle south of Curves and took her back to my place. She looked ok when I picked her up Blonde. 30s, not too bad a figure. Didn't look so great when I got her home and unwrapped. Nice personality and conversation but wasn't that great for the intended purpose. Not that she did anything wrong. Let's just chalk it up to "no chemistry".

Crutch
12-06-12, 09:01
Picked up Erin on Oracle south of Curves and took her back to my place. She looked ok when I picked her up Blonde. 30s, not too bad a figure. Didn't look so great when I got her home and unwrapped. Nice personality and conversation but wasn't that great for the intended purpose. Not that she did anything wrong. Let's just chalk it up to "no chemistry".Didn't look so great when she was unwrapped. I'm still laughing over that one. Like it never happened to me, ha ha. Took one to a motel one time and wished she would have left her clothes on. I lost all desire after seeing her unwrapped.

Asnover
12-06-12, 14:23
Was out for a little drive yesterday afternoon on Oracle and saw a very mildly thick HSW walking by Curves. Offered a ride, found out her name was Daniela from El Paso. Was happy to offer the services I was looking for. Even agreed to the CIM part of the BBBJ just wanted warning. So as I gave her. Warning, I had the occasion to splash all over me, her and create the mess I was trying to avoid. For that, I backed off from. 3 to. 25 (after my last little fiasco, I steered away from paying her up front.) Oh. I also had to drive with windows down for several miles to get her odor out of my car. She's late 20's, dark hair in pony tail and a nice smile. Wouldn't repeat.

Now, there have been several reports on Bianca so I won't reinvent the wheel on her. Only to say, she's a hard one to make eye contact with. But when I did, she took a little neighborhood stroll and accepted my offer for a ride. Damn this girl is tiny and cute! Lovely little hands and a nice smell about her. We agreed to services and found a nice little spot. She performed admirably and was lovely to watch while she took nice slow bobs for me. I paid her a little extra for services rendered and she was happy (not as happy as I was though!) I would repeat. And then I'd do it again. Truly lovely girl.

Asn

Da_Hunter
12-08-12, 13:41
Picked up Erin on Oracle south of Curves and took her back to my place. She looked ok when I picked her up Blonde. 30s, not too bad a figure. Didn't look so great when I got her home and unwrapped. Nice personality and conversation but wasn't that great for the intended purpose. Not that she did anything wrong. Let's just chalk it up to "no chemistry".Sorry to say it but it looks like Erin stole a bottle of cologne when I let her use my bathroom. I didn't think there was anything in there someone would take but apparently I was wrong. Maybe I will have to implement an "open door" policy whenever I have a visitor over I don't know so well.

Getpaidgeteffd
12-08-12, 18:44
Saw Daniela see there's already a report on her. Very white looking HSW late 20s to early 30s but she said herself she's 26. Amazing BBBJ though occasional breaks until I told her to just stick with it. No CIM offered. Damage was. 3. Offers additional services but I did not part-take. I have her digits if you message me. Looking to get a hold of another SW that offers BBBJCIM.

I Luv Head
12-08-12, 20:03
You haven't done a thorough job with your research.

While I agree that some of the places you mentioned have the numbers, I have never found more quality SW's than Tucson. I can think of a hand full that were better than most BP providers and have been way more reliable. You have either visited during a dry spell, had no idea where to look or you're never been to Tucson.

I miss the Tucson SW scene and look forward to visiting soon.

ILH.

Bad news. It may be hard to believe, but there's no area west of the Mississippi where cruising for SW is worth the time. If BSW are your thing, that's another story. Parts of LA can cater to that with some regularity. But you'll need to go to Columbus or Dayton OH, Flint MI or Baltimore to find W SW in any numbers. These burgs are the last stand in the USA for street action. Times have changed, Le has won, street are dead, finding action online is now the way to go. Either that, or go south of the border.

I Luv Head
12-09-12, 22:51
Personally, I never take a SW back to my place unless I know her, have her phone number and know where she lives. Even if all the criteria is met, I will not let them out of my site. If they can't deal with that then they can hold it until they get back home.

I let the first SW I ever picked up, (many many years ago) use my bathroom and she stole a $5, 000 engagement ring I was hiding in the bathroom drawer. I ended up getting it back, (long story I won't bore you with) , but I have never let another SW out of my site since.

Ironically, my marriage was a nightmare and I probably should have taken that as a sign and cut my loses. I lost way more than $5, 000 to my ex.

Oh well, live and learn.

ILH.

Sorry to say it but it looks like Erin stole a bottle of cologne when I let her use my bathroom. I didn't think there was anything in there someone would take but apparently I was wrong. Maybe I will have to implement an "open door" policy whenever I have a visitor over I don't know so well.

Crutch
12-10-12, 10:09
Personally, I never take a SW back to my place unless I know her, have her phone number and know where she lives. Even if all the criteria is met, I will not let them out of my site. If they can't deal with that then they can hold it until they get back home.

I let the first SW I ever picked up, (many many years ago) use my bathroom and she stole a $5, 000 engagement ring I was hiding in the bathroom drawer. I ended up getting it back, (long story I won't bore you with) , but I have never let another SW out of my site since.

Ironically, my marriage was a nightmare and I probably should have taken that as a sign and cut my loses. I lost way more than $5, 000 to my ex.

Oh well, live and learn.

ILH.Man, you are so right. I rarely, if ever, take anyone to my house. I have to know them really well and you're right never let them out of your sight. I make them use a second bathroom with nothing in it but soap, towels etc.

Da_Hunter
12-10-12, 21:40
Man, you are so right. I rarely, if ever, take anyone to my house. I have to know them really well and you're right never let them out of your sight. I make them use a second bathroom with nothing in it but soap, towels etc.I often take SWs I've just met home. I find it is much more enjoyable than doing anything in the car. Haven't had a problem so far. I really didn't think there was anything in there someone would take. Live and learn.

On a related note, I saw Erin walking on 11th near Curves. She got in and looked bad. She had a black eye and a shoe print across her cheek and nose. She told me some pervert wanted sex but didn't want to pay. Could be someone caught her doing what she did to me. I asked her about my cologne. She said she was hurt that I thought she stole from me. I suppose there are other explanations but she is the most likely. Doesn't matter, I wasn't planning on seeing her again.

Carpel
12-21-12, 15:47
LE on Oracle and Grant with sting going this week. Wondering where all the posters are. Hopefully not visiting their Uncle.

Biggern520
12-22-12, 15:33
I been looking for Brittany for a while now. I been to her normal strolling area & also up & down Alvernon and have not spotted her at all. I'm hoping she is ok, if anyone has any insight on her, please let me know. She is the only walker I would pick up.

Thanks in advance!

HardMan737
12-22-12, 23:30
LE on Oracle and Grant with sting going this week. Wondering where all the posters are. Hopefully not visiting their Uncle.Things are getting tough. All the AMP's on Ina shut down by LE. Stings. Heard some of the Backpage ladies discussing having to verify everyone. Stings with them as well. Also said that they heard other ladies dream about BP ads that are stings. What is a dream monger to do?

Asnover
12-23-12, 18:15
I been looking for Brittany for a while now. I been to her normal strolling area & also up & down Alvernon and have not spotted her at all. I'm hoping she is ok, if anyone has any insight on her, please let me know. She is the only walker I would pick up. Thanks in advance!I saw Brittney on Friday around 3 pm or so on Oracle between Curves and as far North as Glenn. So she is around. I happened to see Bianca around the same time and took that option instead.

Asn

I Luv Head
12-23-12, 19:53
I saw Brittney on Friday around 3 pm or so on Oracle between Curves and as far North as Glenn. So she is around. I happened to see Bianca around the same time and took that option instead.

AsnI just saw Brittney on Oracle walking towards Glenn, but had my heart set on Bianca so I passed her up. If she was wearing her tight short shorts and showing off that perfect little ass, it may have been a different story.

I would say that Bianca is my atf SW anywhere. Both her and Brittney are very reliable, cute as hell and have smoking bodies, but Bianca blows her away, (pun intended) in the BJ skills department and Bianca does BBBJCIM and swallows.

That said, you really can't go wrong with either of them. As a Christmas present, I will let any senior member, (with useful posts) in on a surefire way to get Brittney in the car, if you haven't already experienced her.

Good luck out there,

ILH

Chucky4
12-31-12, 00:08
I was talking to Brittney tonight as she was out walking and all the sudden she said "get away from me". I asked her what was wrong and if someone was bothering her and she said this guy kept walking up to her on foot and would not leave her alone. I headed right over to get her. The guy was gone before I got there. If it was someone from this site you need to know that she does NOT like guys walking up to her especially at night. She was really freaked out. If anyone on here happens to see a guy following her or giving her a bad time please stop and at least help her get away from him. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.

Asnover
01-01-13, 13:15
Happy New Year all,

Tiring of car dates, I thought I'd tap my fellow mongerer's experience in the Oracle / Grant / Miracle Mile area for inexpensive, cash based rooms with lenient check in / out times for conducting.uh- business. Any insight would be much appreciated via the forum or a pm.

Be safe,

Asn

Canada
01-01-13, 20:14
Running errands and decided to come down Oracle mid afternoon to see what was available. Saw a BSW walking that gave me the eye but got picked up before I could talk to her. Saw a WSW a bit overweight Cheri is her name I think but wasn't interested. Le was out in full force near Walgreens On Oracle and Upon leaving I spotted Britney walking down the street so I carefully picked her up for a quick meeting. Hadn't seen her in awhile but sweet as ever. Saw another girl fairly young dark black short hair slim near Walgreens but LE was patrolling to heavy to make contact. Not sure if she was working but I think so

Asnover
01-01-13, 21:22
Was out on Oracle around 4 pm and saw Sheena for a quick BBBJCIM in her room. Must say, in tight jeans, black boots, and sexy walk down Oracle. She looked WAY good. Would recommend and would repeat!

Asn

TaterTot75
01-02-13, 12:13
I tried her number on Friday and was told it was the wrong number. Anyone knows if it changed. I really want to have a dream.

TaterTot75
01-03-13, 14:38
I cruising up Oracle this morning. Stopped at circle k on grant and gave a ride to a young LSW. She was wearing black knee socks. At first I was not going to partake. She said she needed 20 to pay for her room. I took her back to the room. She said she would CBJ. It was decent for the investment. I hope that she will put a lot more effort if fully compensated. I would repeat.

Crutch
01-03-13, 19:45
Just south of 29th this morning about 9am spotted what I thought was a BSW. Cute, nice butt, cell phone glued to her ear. It was about 39 degrees out and she had on a short dress, short sleeves, no coat and for some reason I became somewhat suspicious and decided not to make a play. I wasn't suspicious of LE, but that she might be a little kooky. I've had one of those in the car before and it wasn't too pleasant and getting her out of the car was like pulling teeth.

Asg59
01-09-13, 14:10
Met an older swf two weeks ago great attitude and service first time she had a room all covered. 40 seen her out last night and enjoyed her company againg. 6th and freeway gave me number to call her.

Senior members can pm if interested.

Desert Rat 520
01-10-13, 17:10
Swung into the ARCO on Glenn and Oracle for some gas. Got a good glimpse of (who I assume to be) the infamous 'Brittney' as I turned in. Short shorts, long blonde hair. Made eye contact, and she started heading my way, but changed route when a bum begging for money decided to post up in front of my truck. She went into the store for a pack of cigarettes, and the guy behind the counter came running back out to watch her walk away. I couldn't blame him, because I was doing it too, but I had to laugh out loud.

Desert Rat 520
01-10-13, 17:14
I tried her number on Friday and was told it was the wrong number. Anyone knows if it changed. I really want to have a dream.Tried her number, too. Don't think it is the wrong number because she asked me who I got the number from before she ever told me it was 'the wrong number. '

Canada
01-10-13, 19:07
Tried her number, too. Don't think it is the wrong number because she asked me who I got the number from before she ever told me it was 'the wrong number. 'I tried her number also today and no answer. 10 minutes later a man calls and asks me if I called him so I said wrong number and hung up.

Canada
01-10-13, 19:10
Swung into the ARCO on Glenn and Oracle for some gas. Got a good glimpse of (who I assume to be) the infamous 'Brittney' as I turned in. Short shorts, long blonde hair. Made eye contact, and she started heading my way, but changed route when a bum begging for money decided to post up in front of my truck. She went into the store for a pack of cigarettes, and the guy behind the counter came running back out to watch her walk away. I couldn't blame him, because I was doing it too, but I had to laugh out loud.I saw her also I think. Did she have a pink shirt on? It wasn't Britney because I picked up Britney a few minutes later north of there and she was wearing black pants and black jacket. She did look great today but seemed a little nervous. LE motorcycle cop with radar by Oracle and Drachman but they were stopping speeders.

Chica Luv
01-10-13, 19:17
Thanks to the additional information that several members share with me; I was able to connect with several of the local Tucson SWers.

RENEE.

Picked her up near the Adult store on Oracle. She looked clean and had a little makeup on. Her body looked average for a middle-aged LSW. She didn't have a room but had a place we could go and park.

During the ride there, she stated that she didn't give BBBJ and hadn't had time to purchase any condoms. I decided there was already too much drama and dropped her off.

Would not pick her up again.

SHEENA.

As I was dropping off Renee I noticed Sheena getting out of a fellow mongers car. I picked her up, chatted a little and she directed me to a nearby parking spot. We then proceeded to her hotel room located on Oracle near Curves. Very nice gal, with great BBBJ skills. Her room is trashy and would not get the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. But then again I was there for the BBBJCIM. She requested a. 3 donation. Slim body with long black hair, says she is American Indian.

Would repeat for a quick BBBJCIM.

DANIELA.

Phone called set up the appointment. Average looks, typical dirty cheat Oracle motel room. Started with CBJ but then was an upsell to BBBJ. The BBBJ lasted just a few minute and was almost a waste of time. Finished off CFS. Doggie. I almost couldn't finish because her pussy smelled SOOOOO bad.

Would not repeat.

BIANCA.

Called Bianca an arranged an appointment. She gave me a location and time to meet her. I was late the first time and she was gone by the time I arrived. Made another appointment and she never showed. She called several hours later, but I wasn't available.

Still trying to connect.

Chica Luv

HardMan737
01-11-13, 03:14
Man. Lucky dude to make all those connections. I can never find one I like. Or rarely. Was wondering. What is SW pricing vs BP services when you head back to the hotel for FS play? Seems BP runs $1. 5-2. 0. What are SW's when have hotel? Never been back to a SW hotel. Always parked in my fantasies.

Thanks to the additional information that several members share with me; I was able to connect with several of the local Tucson SWers.

RENEE.

Picked her up near the Adult store on Oracle. She looked clean and had a little makeup on. Her body looked average for a middle-aged LSW. She didn't have a room but had a place we could go and park.

During the ride there, she stated that she didn't give BBBJ and hadn't had time to purchase any condoms. I decided there was already too much drama and dropped her off.

SHEENA.

As I was dropping off Renee I noticed Sheena getting out of a fellow mongers car. I picked her up, chatted a little and she directed me to a nearby parking spot. We then proceeded to her hotel room located on Oracle near Curves. Very nice gal, with great BBBJ skills. Her room is trashy and would not get the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. But then again I was there for the BBBJCIM. She requested a. 3 donation. Slim body with long black hair, says she is American Indian.

DANIELA.

Phone called set up the appointment. Average looks, typical dirty cheat Oracle motel room. Started with CBJ but then was an upsell to BBBJ. The BBBJ lasted just a few minute and was almost a waste of time. Finished off CFS. Doggie. I almost couldn't finish because her pussy smelled SOOOOO bad.

Would not repeat.

BIANCA.

Called Bianca an arranged an appointment. She gave me a location and time to meet her. I was late the first time and she was gone by the time I arrived. Made another appointment and she never showed. She called several hours later, but I wasn't available.

Still trying to connect.

Chica Luv

Desert Rat 520
01-11-13, 12:09
I saw her also I think. Did she have a pink shirt on? It wasn't Britney because I picked up Britney a few minutes later north of there and she was wearing black pants and black jacket. She did look great today but seemed a little nervous. LE motorcycle cop with radar by Oracle and Drachman but they were stopping speeders.Not sure about the shirt color. Was 'distracted' by her VERY short khaki shorts. Caucasian, blonde hair down to her butt. Incredible legs like a thoroughbred. If not Brittney, who is this? Maybe just passing through?

I'd appreciate if anyone can provide advice on picking these girls up without being suspicious. PMs please.

I Luv Head
01-11-13, 13:35
What is SW pricing vs BP services when you head back to the hotel for FS play? Seems BP runs $1. 5-2. 0. What are SW's when have hotel? Never been back to a SW hotel. Always parked in my fantasies.The donation is usually the same as the car date. It usually ranges from. 4 to. 8. Every once in a while you will find a BP girl on the street and she asks for a lot more, but is wiling to negotiate. She is obviously not doing much business if she is walking. The only other exceptions are SW's like Brittany and she is worth the higher donation, but requires you to provide the place.

That being said, I've only run into a handful of SW's in Tucson that had a hotel. Usually they want to take you back to their place and you have to worry about your safety. You have a much higher risk of being robbed and usually end up in a filthy shack that is not so comfortable. Your best bet is to get a cheap room for the night, (or couple of hours).

Good luck out there,

ILH

Crutch
01-11-13, 19:21
The donation is usually the same as the car date. It usually ranges from. 4 to. 8. Every once in a while you will find a BP girl on the street and she asks for a lot more, but is wiling to negotiate. She is obviously not doing much business if she is walking. The only other exceptions are SW's like Brittany and she is worth the higher donation, but requires you to provide the place.

That being said, I've only run into a handful of SW's in Tucson that had a hotel. Usually they want to take you back to their place and you have to worry about your safety. You have a much higher risk of being robbed and usually end up in a filthy shack that is not so comfortable. Your best bet is to get a cheap room for the night, (or couple of hours).

Good luck out there,

ILHI certainly agree with ILH, pricing is about the same and while a room can be more comfortable the danger / filth factor increases. I've been in some rooms that were worse than an outhouse and smelled like one, too. Good luck.

Asnover
01-11-13, 22:03

RENEE.

SHEENA.

DANIELA.

Would not repeat.

BIANCA.

Still trying to connect.

Chica LuvCL,

Nice report. I don't know Renee. But sounds like you don't either.

Agree that Sheena's room will never end up in a magazine, but that's not why we visit. She's a very nice girl with exceptional skills. Daniela? Girl from El Paso? It took over a 1/2 hr to get her body scent out of my car. And I never exposed the part of her you mentioned. For having her own place, she should be able to provide better hygiene.

Bianca? Keep at it. Her skill may not rival Sheenas, but a couple of her tricks make her well worth persueing.

Play safe.

Asn

Asnover
01-11-13, 22:07
Fellow mongers,

She's a pretty dirty blonde with braces that I've seen 3 or 4 time on Oracle with EXCEPTIONAL Oratory skills. Does anyone know her and would be willing to share her digits? I'm Jonesing for that technique.

Pm if you would?

Much thanks.

Asn

Da_Hunter
01-12-13, 23:35
met an attractive lsw on oracle south of kelso. when she got in, i thought maybe she was the bianca everyone was talking about. i asked. she said no and told me bianca is only 16. could be she was trying to damage the competition but if i ever meet bianca, i will be sure to verify her age or send her on her way. aside from the moral issue, i think legally, there would be a big difference between getting caught with a sw and getting caught with an **** sw.

as for jessica, i am pretty sure she is the girl written about here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4175-streetwalker-reports&p=1609695&viewfull=1#post1609695

i can't say how her body was because she was bundled up. .30 bbbjcim and i dropped her back at her place after getting her digits which she said i could share (senior trusted members). the bbbj wasn't anything special but she was cute and i look forward to seeing more of her.

HardMan737
01-13-13, 03:11
Questions of the Senior Members. Would be appreciated.

So In general what is the consensus best time of day to find SW's along Oracle?

Used to partake a number of years ago for mobile services before the heat increased and were more plentiful. Had found service almost any time of day including on the way to work at 6 am. Remember one stunner who was 6'2, slender and hot. Said she was a former D-I BBall player who messed up with a habit and her family bailed on her. Seemed best times were from 3pm to latethirty. With a lot of talent at quitting time. Is that still True to you Vets. Even with the more heat on.

Is there a general or average expected donation in the SW scene for FS compared to the BP scene?

Seems hosting rooms are better on BP service.

Lastly, is there ever much walking in this cold? Saw no one this afternoon around 3-4 on a Sat pm.

LOL. Got to admit. Never thought of asking any of them for their numbers until finding this site. Would appreciate any info shared. Can send a private if that is better. Thanks.

HardMan737
01-14-13, 01:28
Had a dream about going for a drive this afternoon. Meet Brittany! Man. She is a dream. Now I understand why she is referred. One to treat nice always.

There were a number walking 3-5pm. Noted two BSW's hanging at the bus stop across from the video arcade and making eye contact and mouth enticement. Also a pretty tall slender HSW with blonde highlights and long legs working near Curves. Oracle was busy in the cold.

Atlantahawk
01-14-13, 17:35
Did a little unintentional scouting Monday between 1-2. Lots of action on Oracle. 1 HSW early 20's near curves almost hopped in my work truck, but I didn't have the time or balls to pick her up in that. 1 other younger (almost too young) looking WSW was picked up twice near the Circle K. Also a couple of older 40+ HSW were hanging out making eye contact next to Walgreens. Anyway, seems like business is picking up.

TaterTot75
01-16-13, 17:46
I live by Benson highway near Irvington. There are a lot of motels on that stretch.

Has anyone had any dreams there?

Magicazman
01-18-13, 15:26
Did a little unintentional scouting Monday between 1-2. Lots of action on Oracle. 1 HSW early 20's near curves almost hopped in my work truck, but I didn't have the time or balls to pick her up in that. 1 other younger (almost too young) looking WSW was picked up twice near the Circle K. Also a couple of older 40+ HSW were hanging out making eye contact next to Walgreens. Anyway, seems like business is picking up.The Gem Show is on its way. That's why!

Paul Stearn
01-18-13, 21:38
Things may be picking up but I did the Oracle Miracle Mile to Drachman this afternoon from 2:30pm to 3:00pm and again at 5:00pm and nothing. Nada zilch.

HardMan737
01-21-13, 01:15
Things may be picking up but I did the Oracle Miracle Mile to Drachman this afternoon from 2:30pm to 3:00pm and again at 5:00pm and nothing. Nada zilch.Yeah. Did the same loop tonight at 8:30. Nada. Buncha LE were at the bus stop just south of the Circle K.

OldGuyInTucson
01-21-13, 15:28
For months, I have been seeing talent walking around the extended stay hotel and even in a few big box store parking lots. Saturday evening, I actually saw an old friend strolling along. Great to see that she is out of retirement. Certainly closer than driving down to the Oracle / MM area.

Member #4294
01-21-13, 19:53
For months, I have been seeing talent walking around the extended stay hotel and even in a few big box store parking lots. Saturday evening, I actually saw an old friend strolling along. Great to see that she is out of retirement. Certainly closer than driving down to the Oracle / MM area.Would you be so kind as to enlighten me on what constitutes "the extended stay hotel"?

OldGuyInTucson
01-22-13, 01:12
Would you be so kind as to enlighten me on what constitutes "the extended stay hotel"?It is the "InTown" hotel, next to the car spa. My guess is that most of the talent resides there. But that is just an assumption.

Chica Luv
01-22-13, 05:09
DD,

Don't try too hard to make any sense out of his post. Most of them have been equally USELESS.

CL

Would you be so kind as to enlighten me on what constitutes "the extended stay hotel"?

Paul Stearn
01-22-13, 09:00
Would you be so kind as to enlighten me on what constitutes "the extended stay hotel"?Extended Stay America. A large chain, rents by the week and in some locations by the month.

Desert Dog
01-22-13, 20:08
For months, I have been seeing talent walking around the extended stay hotel and even in a few big box store parking lots. Saturday evening, I actually saw an old friend strolling along. Great to see that she is out of retirement. Certainly closer than driving down to the Oracle / MM area.Extended Stay is a regular rental locale for visiting gals. I have over the years probably banged a dozen women renting at the one on grant. I have also seen LEO rounding people up out of it a few times over the last couple years.

D DOg

Member #4299
01-23-13, 02:00
Good nightly rates with nice rooms; the place to check in does not have someone in it, they are "on call".

Extended Stay is a regular rental locale for visiting gals. I have over the years probably banged a dozen women renting at the one on grant. I have also seen LEO rounding people up out of it a few times over the last couple years.

D DOg

Crutch
01-23-13, 09:08
Extended Stay America. A large chain, rents by the week and in some locations by the month.The Extended Stay on Grant was a regular haunt of mine for several years. I remember visiting a Greek gal there on several occasions through the years. She was a lot of fun, but she completely dropped off the radar. I always felt safe there.

Canada
01-24-13, 12:23
I decided to go down Oracle on my way back home and saw several SW fro, Speedway to Glen. Quality was poor but did see Britney walking with another girl. I had met with Britney last week so I wanted something different. Saw a slender BSW near Circle K and decided to try. Very good BBBJ with swallow. Nice experience. Definately knew what she was doing

Dennis1234
01-24-13, 16:51
Most were hanging in bus stops. I saw a hot Latina though possibly WSW at bus stop on Oracle and Jacinto. Bus came by and she didn't get on. I looped around and saw her jump into another guys truck. Damn she was out there like 2 minutes and was snatched right in front of me by some lucky dude in a big white truck. She looked out of place for Oracle. If anybody knows a girl there that is hot and petite I would love to meet her. I looped for an hour without seeing her again. There were some of the usual girls out like Sheena. I saw a thick-thighed Latina at another bus stop.

At one point there were about 5 or 6 girls out in the rain. Unexpected findings. I missed out on the hottie and went home with no fun. I think I will loop by Jacinto this afternoon again as taking the day off.

Rich Prankster
01-24-13, 18:32
That white truck is very active. Dented on passenger side right? He is quick. I've seen him pick up several girls.

Saw Britney walking Oracle, had someplace to be so I didn't stop. Look for a black jacket.

Chica Luv
01-25-13, 04:06
Although, the below listed Forum guidelines do not prohibit members from writing about or describing the following: "The following items DO NOT constitute Personally Identifying Information and thus WILL NOT be deleted. First Name Only, Initials Only, City / County / State Locations, Hotel Name, Apartment Complex Name, Subdivision Name, Vehicle Make / Model / Color / Year"

However, REPORTING information about the place, time, type & color of a vehicle (the dents it may or may not have, etc.) , along with the fact that they were picking up working girls. Is not good. All these fact can be used as a way to personally Idendify a fellow hobbyist. Both on this forum, to the police, the girls, his friends and family members. NOT GOOD.

I believe that passing on this personal type information can be harmful and may even discourage fellow members from posting about someone they just met and would have otherwises shared with us here vis a vis these forums.

I have on several occacions seen numerous members picking up and dropping off SW'ers. I. E. Just today I noticed the older gentleman driving a large four door luxury car, liscense plate======, color was====== This guys had been driving around quite a while trying to pick up this particular hot new Latina. He missed his chance, as she got into a vehicle with another guy.

Now that "lucky guy" knows who he is, and that lucky guy might even be a member of these boards. HOWEVER after reading Rich Prankster & Dennis1234 reports about his vehicle description, I woud be surprised if he would report and share any of his findings with us here on these boards. I know if it was me, I wouldn't want to.

I've know guys in other pickup trucks, Audi. Etc Point is, we all see our fellow members picking up and dropping off women. However, when you start giving out the details of their vehicles THAT IS WHERE I WOULD DRAW the line.

Why would a guy that wants to maintain some type of personal anonymity want to share & post about his reperiences when someone else has already given out too much infomation about him.

Just a thought,

Chica Luv.

That white truck is very active. Dented on passenger side right? He is quick. I've seen him pick up several girls.
Most were hanging in bus stops. I saw a hot Latina though possibly WSW at bus stop on Oracle and Jacinto. Bus came by and she didn't get on. I looped around and saw her jump into another guys truck. Damn she was out there like 2 minutes and was snatched right in front of me by some lucky dude in a big white truck. She looked out of place for Oracle. If anybody knows a girl there that is hot and petite I would love to meet her. I looped for an hour without seeing her again. There were some of the usual girls out like Sheena. I saw a thick-thighed Latina at another bus stop.

At one point there were about 5 or 6 girls out in the rain. Unexpected findings. I missed out on the hottie and went home with no fun. I think I will loop by Jacinto this afternoon again as taking the day off.

Dennis1234
01-25-13, 13:42

Saw Britney walking Oracle, had someplace to be so I didn't stop. Look for a black jacket.Yeah, damn the white truck guy. It was so fast I didn't notice the dent. That dude wastes no time. I am cautious to a newbie to assess the situation. I was assessing to see if she legit and this dude had her in his car in no time. She wasn't typical looking for a SW. SHe looked fairly young and didn't have a hard look to her. I am going to loop again today for her. I also saw Brittany on Oracle. I texted her and she said things were very slow for her. She was getting no action for the longest time. SW action is picking up though after being dead for a while. Not much LEO before noon but picked up later in day.

HardMan737
01-25-13, 13:43
Does anyone else notice, or think Britney looks like Julia Roberts? Facially. Damn. Her eyes are stunning. Seems just as sweet as well.

Rich Prankster
01-25-13, 16:33
CL, while I believe you make a very valid point, the forum guidelines define where the line is drawn. It makes perfect sense to restrict certain bits of information from the forum. I believe the restrictions to be excellent guidelines. It looks like you prefer a slightly elevated security level.

I'm fairly certain that if you approached LEO to help you press charges against someone and the only identifying information provided was "vehicle color and shape" you would be laughed at. There are easily thousands if damaged white trucks in this city. That kind if "evidence" would be highly circumstantial in any court of law.

That having been said, thank you for alerting all of us to the forum guidelines as they presently exist so that we can all continue to provide and receive information that assists us with our respective hobbying efforts.

RP

Crutch
01-25-13, 17:28
Yeah, damn the white truck guy. It was so fast I didn't notice the dent. That dude wastes no time. I am cautious to a newbie to assess the situation. I was assessing to see if she legit and this dude had her in his car in no time. She wasn't typical looking for a SW. SHe looked fairly young and didn't have a hard look to her. I am going to loop again today for her. I also saw Brittany on Oracle. I texted her and she said things were very slow for her. She was getting no action for the longest time. SW action is picking up though after being dead for a while. Not much LEO before noon but picked up later in day.Good idea to be cautious if SW doesn't look too typical. A couple of years ago I saw a fellow monger get busted right in front of me because the SW was actually LEO.

Paul Stearn
01-25-13, 21:10
CL, while I believe you make a very valid point, the forum guidelines define where the line is drawn. It makes perfect sense to restrict certain bits of information from the forum. I believe the restrictions to be excellent guidelines. It looks like you prefer a slightly elevated security level.

I'm fairly certain that if you approached LEO to help you press charges against someone and the only identifying information provided was "vehicle color and shape" you would be laughed at. There are easily thousands if damaged white trucks in this city. That kind if "evidence" would be highly circumstantial in any court of law.

That having been said, thank you for alerting all of us to the forum guidelines as they presently exist so that we can all continue to provide and receive information that assists us with our respective hobbying efforts.

RPGoes along with all these children talking about their 'dreams'.

Da_Hunter
01-26-13, 01:00

RPJust because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

How does talking about what vehicle the other hobbyists are driving "assist us with our respective hobbying efforts"?

If you don't have a problem with someone posting what type of vehicle you are driving, can't you at least understand that some people might and respect that? There is no reason to do otherwise. That information isn't helping anyone get laid.

Chica Luv
01-26-13, 16:53
Additionally, the quick-drawn-guy that was driving the heretofore described vehicle just might have been a Forum member with something really great to report. However, he may now not want the entire world to be able to link this USASG screen name to his vehicle.

So now, instead of helping us all find out who the "new" LSW is, now you have just eliminated a possible great source of additional information.

Just saying, why take a chance of discouraging the sharing of information, especially when what you're describing has nothing to do with "assist us with our respective hobbying efforts". Well said DH.

CL

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

How does talking about what vehicle the other hobbyists are driving "assist us with our respective hobbying efforts"?

If you don't have a problem with someone posting what type of vehicle you are driving, can't you at least understand that some people might and respect that? There is no reason to do otherwise. That information isn't helping anyone get laid.

Da_Hunter
01-26-13, 21:16
Does anyone else notice, or think Britney looks like Julia Roberts? Facially. Damn. Her eyes are stunning. Seems just as sweet as well.I went out with the intention of sampling some of the new talent in Tucson but as I was driving down Oracle, I saw Brittney at a bus stop. A bird in the hand. She does have some nice eyes and is definitely sweet but I don't see Julia Roberts. To me JR looks a bit like a horse.

I also saw Jessica (I believe) and a BSW with half her ass hanging out of her shorts.

Desert Dog
01-26-13, 21:42
I also saw Brittany on Oracle. I texted her and she said things were very slow for her. She was getting no action for the longest time. SW action is picking up though after being dead for a while. Not much LEO before noon but picked up later in day.Well if things are slow offer to her to distribute her digits to trusted seniors. I have been trying without success for an eternity to get together with that one.

D DOg

Asnover
01-27-13, 00:45
[QUOTE=Desert Dog; 1662636]Well if things are slow offer to her to distribute her digits to trusted seniors. I have been trying without success for an eternity to get together with that one.

D DOg[/

Indeed. I've tried many times to make eye contact and get her in the car- but alas. If anyone would could

Make it easier to make contact, I'm thinking this girl could make a fine living!

Just saying.

Asn

Mister Purple
01-27-13, 10:33
Indeed. I've tried many times to make eye contact and get her in the car- but alas. If anyone would could

Make it easier to make contact. I will third the motion of Asn and DDOg.

TaterTot75
01-27-13, 14:18
I will third the motion of Asn and DDOg.I thought I was the only one that has not had a dream with either of these two.

Asnover
01-27-13, 19:36
Well if things are slow offer to her to distribute her digits to trusted seniors. I have been trying without success for an eternity to get together with that one.

D DOgDDOg.

Seems your inbox is full. I have some pertinent info for you. Shoot me a pm at your convenience.

Asn

Crutch
01-27-13, 20:29
Saw a BSW that I recognized from some time back. She was out of the business for a while, gained weight and looked really, really good. Obviously back on illicit pharmaceuticals and looks like a scare crow, too bad.

TaterTot75
01-28-13, 21:14
I have tried her a few times and no luck.

Chucky4
01-29-13, 00:49
I will third the motion of Asn and DDOg.I know for a fact that Brittney does not want her number or any other specific info given to strangers on here. (a senior member is still a stranger to her) She got mad at me once for telling someone where I dropped her off. I strongly suggest that nobody give out her info without talking to her first. Only do it if she tells you it is ok. She is a sweet girl but it takes a long time for her to trust you again after you screw up.

Jshere
01-29-13, 04:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #4294
01-29-13, 11:01
Bianca has never picked up when I called, and in my cruising I have never seen Brittney or Bianca. I fear I will never have the pleasure of making their acquaintance.

TaterTot75
01-29-13, 12:00
Bianca has never picked up when I called, and in my cruising I have never seen Brittney or Bianca. I fear I will never have the pleasure of making their acquaintance.As much as these girls are mentioned, they must have sunshine in their pussies.

Uncivil
01-29-13, 16:46
I know for a fact that Brittney does not want her number or any other specific info given to strangers on here. (a senior member is still a stranger to her) She got mad at me once for telling someone where I dropped her off. I strongly suggest that nobody give out her info without talking to her first. Only do it if she tells you it is ok. She is a sweet girl but it takes a long time for her to trust you again after you screw up.
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Not really a review or anything, but I got to post about this. Brittney does not, nor should be, make the rules around here. Is this a provider board or a monger board? Though I've only began to post, I've been reading for years. And the goddess-like hold that Brittney seems to have on some of the mongers here is very disturbing, and bad for this board and our side of the business in general.

Now I understand that Jackson, who does make the rules around here, has a set of guidelines about what we can and can't post. But, where you dropped someone off isn't on the don't list.

Speaking for myself, after reading this board I don't want to see Brittney. From what I've pieced together from reading about her. The only way to see her initially is to somehow find her on the street (god forbid someone give you her number or something), have her decide you're not so far beneath her that she'll get in to your car (which at times sounds like a long shot), then apparently there are a lot of rules you have to follow to continue to see her again. No thank you. No SW is worth all of that. I can't imagine ANY provider being worth everything Brittney apparently puts you through. If I wanted all of those headaches, I'd just give up the hobby and get married!

Forgive the off-topic rant, but I couldn't hold it in any more.

HardMan737
01-29-13, 17:32
I know for a fact that Brittney does not want her number or any other specific info given to strangers on here. (a senior member is still a stranger to her) She got mad at me once for telling someone where I dropped her off. I strongly suggest that nobody give out her info without talking to her first. Only do it if she tells you it is ok. She is a sweet girl but it takes a long time for her to trust you again after you screw up.I concur. I feel it is also our responsibility to protect these girls by allowing them to make their own decisions and choices regarding their comfort and personal security.

Da_Hunter
01-29-13, 18:25
As much as these girls are mentioned, they must have sunshine in their pussies.I haven't seen Bianca but, compared to other SWs, Britney is a gem, mainly because of looks and coherence. She isn't all fucked up. She's clean and good to talk to. I don't know if I would rate her that high compared to other escorts though. She is cute and she has a good attitude but more for talking. When it comes down to the business at hand, she is adequate. Perhaps a lot of that is just chemistry. When I saw her the other day, I was going to pass her by but she saw me and I felt a certain obligation.

Getpaidgeteffd
02-01-13, 18:01
Anyone seen Bianca recently? Been out for a while call her number no answer. I'm not a senior member but I've got posts and some numbers to share. Has her number changed? I'd seriously pay cash money to get back in contact if she's still working.

TucsonTaoist
02-03-13, 11:05
I even picked her up a second time to make sure I wasn't missing anything. But to tell the truth, Brittney is best appreciated from a distance. She's great to look at, but the service is meh.

Not really a review or anything, but I got to post about this. Brittney does not, nor should be, make the rules around here. Is this a provider board or a monger board? Though I've only began to post, I've been reading for years. And the goddess-like hold that Brittney seems to have on some of the mongers here is very disturbing, and bad for this board and our side of the business in general.

Now I understand that Jackson, who does make the rules around here, has a set of guidelines about what we can and can't post. But, where you dropped someone off isn't on the don't list.

Speaking for myself, after reading this board I don't want to see Brittney. From what I've pieced together from reading about her. The only way to see her initially is to somehow find her on the street (god forbid someone give you her number or something) , have her decide you're not so far beneath her that she'll get in to your car (which at times sounds like a long shot) , then apparently there are a lot of rules you have to follow to continue to see her again. No thank you. No SW is worth all of that. I can't imagine ANY provider being worth everything Brittney apparently puts you through. If I wanted all of those headaches, I'd just give up the hobby and get married!

Forgive the off-topic rant, but I couldn't hold it in any more.

TucsonTaoist
02-03-13, 11:06
Bianca all the way!

I thought I was the only one that has not had a dream with either of these two.

Da_Hunter
02-03-13, 11:54
Finally saw Bianca and it was a good time. She is fairly attractive (really like that long dark hair) , decent conversation and seems to enjoy sex. Pretty good value for the money.

Also, I saw this ad on BP:

http://tucson.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/andlt3andlt3andlt3-taste-the-rainbow-andlt3andlt3andlt3-20/21265758

I am fairly certain shie is the SW I posted about here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4175-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1575925&viewfull=1#post1575925

She s a little harder edged but I enjoyed her service (also seemed to enjoy sex very much).

I've seen at least 3 women advertising with that number. Could be a manager or a few providers getting together.

Crutch
02-03-13, 13:43
Spotted a cute little BSW at the bus stop on the north side of Speedway about a block west of Alvernon. I had seen her strutting around before but never had time to stop. This time she was walking west of the bus stop with a cell phone glued to her ear. I went by three times, but could never get her attention on the fourth pass she was getting into a Toyota pick-up.

Dennis1234
02-03-13, 16:16
Brittany asked me not to share her number. I had a few emails asking for her number. She has been out a lot though lately. Saw her on Oracle a couple times.

BigBoy556
02-03-13, 19:24
I'm down in Tucson on business from the NW and have been cruising the Oracle area checking out the local talent the last few days. I was cruising N on Oracle near where it changes from Main around 4, and saw what I thought was a LSW sitting on a brick wall outside one of the Notels, she had on a gray hoodie and long brownish hair. I wasn't sure so I thought I would in investigate after fueling up my car. On my next N bound loop I saw her on the W side of the road w / a BSW I've seen out the last few days heading N. The BSW always has on small denim booty shorts with ALL the ass. I might try to catch the LSW when she's solo again.

Crutch
02-04-13, 09:10
I'm down in Tucson on business from the NW and have been cruising the Oracle area checking out the local talent the last few days. I was cruising N on Oracle near where it changes from Main around 4, and saw what I thought was a LSW sitting on a brick wall outside one of the Notels, she had on a gray hoodie and long brownish hair. I wasn't sure so I thought I would in investigate after fueling up my car. On my next N bound loop I saw her on the W side of the road w / a BSW I've seen out the last few days heading N. The BSW always has on small denim booty shorts with ALL the ass. I might try to catch the LSW when she's solo again.Sounds like you spotted a couple of ligit SW's, but be careful in that area as LE seems to hang out there more than anywhere else in the city.

AzCountryBoy
02-05-13, 20:13
Was driving down oracle between Glenn and MM around 1 pm. Second time I have seen this girl strutting. Nice legs and ass. Long blonde hair. From 20 feet away looks like a 9 (I don't believe in 10s) Was in business vehicle so could not pick up. I pulled over just for viewing pleasure. She nodded at me but since I was in company vehicle had to pass. I drove pass and looked back to see she had been picked up. Was not happy to be working today. Thought she was Sheena from a previous post I rear but read another post saying Sheena is Indian. Has anyone seen or picked up this girl or know who she is?

HardMan737
02-06-13, 00:27
Sounds like you spotted a couple of ligit SW's, but be careful in that area as LE seems to hang out there more than anywhere else in the city.So. The only and best area I know of for SW's is town in the Oracle corridor area between MM and Drachman. But I have driven that route for years and not eastside or south. Are there other target rich locations around town? East side. South? Any suggestions.

Crutch
02-06-13, 09:45
So. The only and best area I know of for SW's is town in the Oracle corridor area between MM and Drachman. But I have driven that route for years and not eastside or south. Are there other target rich locations around town? East side. South? Any suggestions.Other areas around town are strictly hit and miss, at least in my opinion. I've had some luck on 29th between Craycroft and Alvernon and some limited luck near Speedway / Alvernon. South 6th. 5th and 4th used to be target rich, but that too is hit and miss now.

Uncivil
02-06-13, 16:21
I haven't done this for many years, so don't take this as gospel or anything.

Tucson used to be a WONDERFUL place for SW's, back in the mid 90's. There were several to choose from, and a great time could be had for under $50 with the right girl. Right around the end of that decade, the scene just got worse and worse and worse, to the point where by '02 or '03 I had completely given up on it. I personally blame misplaced law enforcement priorities and perpetual construction along SW routes that never seems to end but yet nothing worthwhile ever gets built.

Anyway, back during what I think of as the glory days of the street scene, I used to start at Miracle Mile and the 10, take that and then go south on oracle, follow that and turn on drachman, then south on stone. Following that would take me all the way to south 6th, then I would take that till it met with the 10 again. I would go left, stay on the road that directs you to 4th avenue (the south tucson 4th, not the one where the college kids drink) , takes you under the freeway, and then turn on 4th and see what was there. But, again, this is before the days where 4th was designed to cause head-on collisions.

From reading reports, it looks as if the SW scene has picked up a little bit since I had given up on it, but, from my reading and observation, it looks as if it is not even close to the level it was in the mid 90's, and it looks like there is much more risk involved now. Though I hobby, I don't pick up SW's. To be blunt, I'm scared of getting arrested and my mugshot put on the internet somewhere. On me, LEO's scare tactics have worked I'm sad to say.

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do or not to do, I'm just sharing my own perspective.

Paul Stearn
02-06-13, 17:13
Picked her up at 22nd and Swan yesterday morning around 7am. 20ish with excellent oral skills ($25). Said she is in the area most mornings.

Dashie
02-06-13, 23:37
Was driving down oracle between Glenn and MM around 1 pm. Second time I have seen this girl strutting. Nice legs and ass. Long blonde hair. From 20 feet away looks like a 9 (I don't believe in 10s) Was in business vehicle so could not pick up. I pulled over just for viewing pleasure. She nodded at me but since I was in company vehicle had to pass. I drove pass and looked back to see she had been picked up. Was not happy to be working today. Thought she was Sheena from a previous post I rear but read another post saying Sheena is Indian. Has anyone seen or picked up this girl or know who she is?I may have seen this same exact girl today. Except she was wearing a white shirt and not black. But she was wearing a tan skirt and brown cowboy boots. Long blonde hair too. She was walking up Alvernon towards Ft Lowell around 430 pm.

HardMan737
02-07-13, 03:32
Cruised Oracle. MM to Drachman on drive down to the U of A game. Wow. Did not see a thing on three loops.

Cruised again on way home. I know it was cool out. But damn. Finally saw a petite brunette in the dark sitting on a curb near Ceasar's. Circle. Pulled up to stop sign to head back to Oracle and she was already down the block to meet me at the corner. It was dark. TOFTT. Asked if she needed a ride. Looked cute in the dark. Got in a started crying. Very thankful. Said she lived a couple blocks behind. Turned around. Never got to discuss any options. As she just kept thanking me between sobs. Could smell the alchohol on her breath. LOL. Thought maybe she would invite me in. Passed a street light and finally saw she was older. Weathered face. But hey. Any service in the dream I thought. Approached her house and said at this corner. And there is a cop talking to a teen on the doorstep. Asked me not to stop in this nightmare. Really? LOL. More sobs. Turned the corner and asking what is going on and she wants a drink. Thought I would drop her at a bar as it was clear she could not go home. Asked if I would go buy her some beer. LOL. Now I am thinking. Right. And leave you in the car. Said she did not want to go in. Asked to go the corner store. Then said all they had was beer and wanted some hard liqueur. LOL. Was already thinking how I get her out. Drive to Circle K on Grant / Oracle. She is begging me not to leave. Gave her $10 just to get out and go get her booze and lose her with out a scene. Pulled out of there as soon as she walked in. Phew. Not a good dream when LE at the doorstep of the SW. Too bad. In the dream drive by she looked like a cute petite brunette. Forewarned. Bad dream at night.

Dennis1234
02-07-13, 03:54
Picked her up at 22nd and Swan yesterday morning around 7am. 20ish with excellent oral skills ($25). Said she is in the area most mornings.Would love to get digits on this rose girl. She looks cute. She really petite?

TucsonTaoist
02-07-13, 21:44
I've had this girl once before. She's crazy beautiful, young and completely fucking nuts. Just the way I like my walkers. She's early twenties at most, almost Asian looking latina. These days her hair is cut short and she's about half way to having a baby. I think the haircut was the inspiration for her claiming she has cancer (but not AIDS, she adds). She was saying something about cancers being talking demons or some shit. I just kept looking at her face and legs while trying to get to a spot to park. We get there and she drops her shorts and throws her legs in the air and exposes her gorgeous, wet, dripping, nice smelling pussy to the world. I just had to finger her for a while in delight. I finally climbed on top of her and really took my time. The last time I had her she was definitely on something, all squirrely and shit. This time she was a lot more relaxed. She was worried / complaining about me being too heavy, but we eventually established a stable position where I could really enjoy her nice, nice pussy. I have to say, one of the nicest times I've had with a walker. She's every bit as good looking as Brittney and WAY more interesting and enjoyable. I gave her 60 kisses.

El_Otro_Hijo
02-08-13, 02:50
I've had this girl once before. She's crazy beautiful, young and completely fucking nuts. Just the way I like my walkers. She's early twenties at most, almost Asian looking latina. These days her hair is cut short and she's about half way to having a baby. I think the haircut was the inspiration for her claiming she has cancer (but not AIDS, she adds). She was saying something about cancers being talking demons or some shit. I just kept looking at her face and legs while trying to get to a spot to park. We get there and she drops her shorts and throws her legs in the air and exposes her gorgeous, wet, dripping, nice smelling pussy to the world. I just had to finger her for a while in delight. I finally climbed on top of her and really took my time. The last time I had her she was definitely on something, all squirrely and shit. This time she was a lot more relaxed. She was worried / complaining about me being too heavy, but we eventually established a stable position where I could really enjoy her nice, nice pussy. I have to say, one of the nicest times I've had with a walker. She's every bit as good looking as Brittney and WAY more interesting and enjoyable. I gave her 60 kisses.Ah yes, Vanessa, she is crazy, but very pretty, lives on 7th Ave behind the tire / wheel place. I've seen her a few times but just can't take all the preaching about ancestors and how my car needs to "bow down", no idea what that means. I saw her about 3 weeks ago on the corner of 28th and 6th ave but had to pass.

Be safe

TaterTot75
02-08-13, 13:03
Ah yes, Vanessa, she is crazy, but very pretty, lives on 7th Ave behind the tire / wheel place. I've seen her a few times but just can't take all the preaching about ancestors and how my car needs to "bow down", no idea what that means. I saw her about 3 weeks ago on the corner of 28th and 6th ave but had to pass.

Be safeShe is hella crazy, but also sweet not violent at all. I had here a few times always good. She told me see was pregnant last month when I saw her.

El_Otro_Hijo
02-08-13, 15:01
As I recall there was another HSW I use to pick up on 6th ave and Columbia also went by the name Vanessa, very cute, said she had 5 kids and never asked for payment until I was dropping her off. I don't think these are the same person (they could almost be sisters) because one has a tatoo on left side of her neck that says "David' and the short haired Vanessa did not have a tatoo. Plus there attitude and actions are very different, tatoo Vanessa speaks perfect spanish and english, short haired Vanessa only english (to my knowledge). Here is a pic of tatoo Vanessa, (date in pic is wrong, this was about 6 months ago) very sweet, polite, no rush, down to earth girl.

Desert Rat 520
02-08-13, 15:49
Probably the same gril I mentioned in an earlier post. Long blonde hair almost to her butt, long strong legs, probably. Seen her twice along Oracle near Glenn around lunch time.

Was driving down oracle between Glenn and MM around 1 pm. Second time I have seen this girl strutting. Nice legs and ass. Long blonde hair. From 20 feet away looks like a 9 (I don't believe in 10s) Was in business vehicle so could not pick up. I pulled over just for viewing pleasure. She nodded at me but since I was in company vehicle had to pass. I drove pass and looked back to see she had been picked up. Was not happy to be working today. Thought she was Sheena from a previous post I rear but read another post saying Sheena is Indian. Has anyone seen or picked up this girl or know who she is?

Ready 007
02-10-13, 18:45
As I recall there was another HSW I use to pick up on 6th ave and Columbia also went by the name Vanessa, very cute, said she had 5 kids and never asked for payment until I was dropping her off. I don't think these are the same person (they could almost be sisters) because one has a tatoo on left side of her neck that says "David' and the short haired Vanessa did not have a tatoo. Plus there attitude and actions are very different, tatoo Vanessa speaks perfect spanish and english, short haired Vanessa only english (to my knowledge). Here is a pic of tatoo Vanessa, (date in pic is wrong, this was about 6 months ago) very sweet, polite, no rush, down to earth girl.This looks like a girl I picked up on 6th, went to a nearby park and banged her in the back seat. She was either drunk or on something else. Since I don't like car dates I invited her to meet me the next day for some quality time in my motor home for which I would make it worth her while. We set a time and place to meet and she didn't show. Guess she was too high to remember. I have been checking out 6th because I would definitely repeat, but no luck. Anyone with digits, please PM me.

TaterTot75
02-10-13, 22:46
Picked up Jessica but didn't have time to dream got her number, I will be contacting her later. Very petite maybe 5feet. Anyone have any advice about her?

Da_Hunter
02-11-13, 02:23
Picked up Jessica but didn't have time to dream got her number, I will be contacting her later. Very petite maybe 5feet. Anyone have any advice about her?It is probably the same woman I wrote about here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4175-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1649699&viewfull=1#post1649699

Like I wrote in that report, I believe she is also the woman written about here:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4175-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1609695&viewfull=1#post1609695

So it looks like you might have to be careful with her. I've tried to get together with her again a few times and it's never worked out. I also believe I saw her at the Circle K on Kelso and she was with some skinny dude and they both looked like the were living on the street.

Canada
02-11-13, 21:28
Picked up Jessica but didn't have time to dream got her number, I will be contacting her later. Very petite maybe 5feet. Anyone have any advice about her?I picked her up about a week ago. Car date BBBJ with CIM but no swallow. Decent technigue and enjoyable. Price was right. I think re; iable

BigBoy556
02-11-13, 23:12
Picked up a WSW named Kim tonight around 7 near Curves. She was about a 9 on the SW scale, blonde hair, nice teeth, wearing a white hoodie and blue jeans. She had her thumb out so I offered her a ride, once she was in the car she said "you know I'm not really looking for a ride, right!", I told her that was fine cause I wasn't going anywhere. We did a LEO check and then she asked if she could get some cigarettes, so we made a quick detour to the Circle K, of course she had no money so I paid. We then started heading to a spot she knew. She let me know that she charges more than the normal SW price, so we agreed upon .5 for a BBBJ no CIM. Once we parked she gave me a pretty good BBBJ, and she took directions quite nicely. As I was getting close to popping a car pulled in and she got nervous so I finished by hand as she showed me her kitty. All in all not a bad time, if not a little pricey.

TaterTot75
02-12-13, 05:44
I picked her up about a week ago. Car date BBBJ with CIM but no swallow. Decent technigue and enjoyable. Price was right. I think re; iableWhat was the damage for Jessica.

S Whiplash
02-12-13, 19:59
What was the approximate age of this girl?

I picked up a woman named Kim a number of months ago in the same area who was using the same technique. She was pretty drunk and the experience was a bit of a circus. I didn't have a cover so we agreed on BBBJ. Every few minutes or so she would stop her mediocre performance and attempt to crawl on bareback. Twice we relocated after she jumped out of the car to pee in the street. I gave up trying to redirect her focus after about twenty minutes and spent the next half hour or so trying to get her out of my car.

She did though get my phone number and persisted to call about three times a day for the next week or so wanting to hook up. I didn't return any of her phone calls. Soon after the last phone call I got a text from someone claiming to be her mother that wanted to know if I knew where Kim was. Like I would sign up for that experience twice.

I have never seen her since, though I have wondered on occasion whatever happened to her.

Picked up a WSW named Kim tonight around 7 near Curves. She was about a 9 on the SW scale, blonde hair, nice teeth, wearing a white hoodie and blue jeans. She had her thumb out so I offered her a ride, once she was in the car she said "you know I'm not really looking for a ride, right!", I told her that was fine cause I wasn't going anywhere. We did a LEO check and then she asked if she could get some cigarettes, so we made a quick detour to the Circle K, of course she had no money so I paid. We then started heading to a spot she knew. She let me know that she charges more than the normal SW price, so we agreed upon .5 for a BBBJ no CIM. Once we parked she gave me a pretty good BBBJ, and she took directions quite nicely. As I was getting close to popping a car pulled in and she got nervous so I finished by hand as she showed me her kitty. All in all not a bad time, if not a little pricey.

Canada
02-12-13, 21:57
What was the damage for Jessica.She asked for. 4 settled for. 35

FellowTravelle
02-13-13, 10:03
Was out on Oracle around 4 pm and saw Sheena for a quick BBBJCIM in her room. Must say, in tight jeans, black boots, and sexy walk down Oracle. She looked WAY good. Would recommend and would repeat!

AsnWould that be North Old Oracle Road as is on the google map thing? I have lived in Az for little than less one year. East of Tucson. (Benson area) and Tucson is still strange to me.

TaterTot75
02-13-13, 12:18
Would that be North Old Oracle Road as is on the google map thing? I have lived in Az for little than less one year. East of Tucson. (Benson area) and Tucson is still strange to me.I see her at the bus stop always some dude. That keeps me from picking her up. Too sketchy for me.

Asnover
02-13-13, 15:18
I see her at the bus stop always some dude. That keeps me from picking her up. Too sketchy for me.Sheena lost her place at a nearby motel and has had a little run of bad luck. BUT she's a nice girl and a solid provider. I've never had an experience with her that turned sketchy. IMHO, I'd give her a try if I were you.

Asn

Chica Luv
02-13-13, 22:33
And then RTFF some more.

Would that be North Old Oracle Road as is on the google map thing? I have lived in Az for little than less one year. East of Tucson. (Benson area) and Tucson is still strange to me.

BigBoy556
02-15-13, 06:40
I would guess mid twentys, but as you know it is hard to tell sometimes.

What was the approximate age of this girl?

I picked up a woman named Kim a number of months ago in the same area who was using the same technique. She was pretty drunk and the experience was a bit of a circus. I didn't have a cover so we agreed on BBBJ. Every few minutes or so she would stop her mediocre performance and attempt to crawl on bareback. Twice we relocated after she jumped out of the car to pee in the street. I gave up trying to redirect her focus after about twenty minutes and spent the next half hour or so trying to get her out of my car.

She did though get my phone number and persisted to call about three times a day for the next week or so wanting to hook up. I didn't return any of her phone calls. Soon after the last phone call I got a text from someone claiming to be her mother that wanted to know if I knew where Kim was. Like I would sign up for that experience twice.

I have never seen her since, though I have wondered on occasion whatever happened to her.

S Whiplash
02-15-13, 17:52
Mine was a different one, older but very cute. Now I will try to look for yours!

I would guess mid twentys, but as you know it is hard to tell sometimes.

Asnover
02-15-13, 23:07
Was out for a little drive along Drachman / Oracle and happened upon a cute BSW by the above name. 19 yrs old with a really cute face. Pushed hard for FS, but time only permitted a BJ. Downside, it was covered. Upside, her skills made up for the thin layer of latex between her mouth and my skin. She's down from Phoenix for a couple of weeks. She offered up digits with invitation to call anytime. Nice girl- def worth the stop, if you see her. Tight jeans, tan boots, tan top, and eye lashes 1/2 mile long.

Asn

Oh- asking .4, settled on .35 and a fair deal

TaterTot75
02-16-13, 00:10
Sheena lost her place at a nearby motel and has had a little run of bad luck. BUT she's a nice girl and a solid provider. I've never had an experience with her that turned sketchy. IMHO, I'd give her a try if I were you.

AsnI will be trying soon. Saw her on her bench. Didn't have time for a dream.

Fs Lvr
02-18-13, 02:22
Ran into her near Grant and Alv in the early evening. WSW, mid-30s, short blonde / gray hair, medium height. Nice body, wearing a long shirt, panties, heels, and little else. Asked for a ride to S. Tucson but also said she was working and we could stop for fun on the way. After hearing about all sorts of Tucson conspiracy theories, she gave me BBBJ alternating between DT and hand stroking, while I gave her FIV. Her technique wasn't going to get me off, so I finished myself while she fingered herself. She was vocal about it and it didn't take me long. The damage was. 2. Nice girl, would love to see her again.

HardMan737
02-23-13, 21:26
Met Jessica last week on a cold day at corner of Glen and the strip. Cute petite HSW. Nice top. Reasonable rates at. 3. Very good BBBJCIM. Really works and stays focused til satisfaction. A sweatheart. Shared digits. Met her today again. Has a room on the O instead of her place and offering more on the menu. Asked if I knew of this site. Says several regulars and someone shared with her about this site. Nice kid. Knows many of the regulars. Said she had not seen Brittany in a couple weeks. I have not called Brittany in a while. Anyone know if she is still in town? While cruising and killing time til I met Jessica. Saw a moderately heavy set and top heavy curly haired HSW working the street between Grant and Glenn area. Construction is a real pain.

Dashie
02-24-13, 14:11
Met Jessica last week on a cold day at corner of Glen and the strip. Cute petite HSW. Nice top. Reasonable rates at. 3. Very good BBBJCIM. Really works and stays focused til satisfaction. A sweatheart. Shared digits. Met her today again. Has a room on the O instead of her place and offering more on the menu. Asked if I knew of this site. Says several regulars and someone shared with her about this site. Nice kid. Knows many of the regulars. Said she had not seen Brittany in a couple weeks. I have not called Brittany in a while. Anyone know if she is still in town? While cruising and killing time til I met Jessica. Saw a moderately heavy set and top heavy curly haired HSW working the street between Grant and Glenn area. Construction is a real pain.Brittanys phone was off a few weeks ago but its on now. I tried to set something up with her but she doesn't answer like she used to. Maybe something happened and she's taking a break?

Rich Prankster
02-26-13, 18:43
Brittanys phone was off a few weeks ago but its on now. I tried to set something up with her but she doesn't answer like she used to. Maybe something happened and she's taking a break?Not taking a break. Saw her on Oracle near Grant yesterday about 4:30 pm. Didn't stop. Phone was glued to her ear as usual.

Crutch
02-26-13, 19:41
Not taking a break. Saw her on Oracle near Grant yesterday about 4:30 pm. Didn't stop. Phone was glued to her ear as usual.Don't ya just love the phone glued to the ear? Several girls have missed out with me because of their obsession with the damned phone.

TNutty
03-01-13, 21:16
Picked up a BSW on 6th near El Super last night around 7:30pm, agreed on .20 for BBJWCIM no swallow. Good technique and didn't stop or complain till the job was done. Clearly was on something however as she fell asleep in the car as we drove to a safe location, name was Jenny no digits but says she is in the area often.

Nutty

S Whiplash
03-04-13, 02:53
Picked up who I believe was the same girl as discussed in this post just in the last week, minus any dudes. Same area and paid the same price. The only difference in my experience was her hair is now dark, but the funny noise she makes with each thrust is just as cute when taking her from behind. Skin was clear, and I inspected it all. She certainly has cute tits in their own special way. She does though seem to be on something, but whatever it is, it's apparently fairly mellow. She just seems to act a bit 'slow'. I had a nice time and would repeat. If I'm lucky enough to catch her again, I hope the second meeting will be even better.

Driving on South 6th near Family Dollar and saw a young WSW walking on the east side of the street with 2 dudes. Circled around and timed coming off the side street with their passing. Waved and she got in. 21 yo, red curly hair, wearing a red, what I believe is called camisole and what looked like cotton shorts underneath. Body and face were pretty nice although she had some marks from picking at her skin (meth). You could tell she was fucked up but not from meth, something mellower. Quoted 30 BJ. 60 BJ & FS. She didn't have a place but said she knew where we could go. I don't like car dates for many reasons, two of the biggest are LEO and no room to really enjoy. I offered 80 to come back to my place. Long story short, BBBJ and mish. I'm sure there was more on the menu but that was all I needed. The BBBJ was nothing special but she did take direction. She had nice soft skin and made a funny noise with each thrust which was really enjoyable. She said she has no phone but had a phone number she will activate whenever she gets a new one. If it ever turns out I see her again (I would like to) , I will ask if I can share. She said she used to advertise on BP but I forget the name she used, Kourtney maybe.

Dennis1234
03-04-13, 13:32
She was a couple blocks from the Circle K. Got a BBBJ but she seemed nutty as hell. Was willing to do BBFS which I wanted no part of. She was definitely on something. She does incall but I could see a bunch of guys hanging out by her place. Hence, I did a car date. I think this girl is trouble and confrms for me why I rarely see SWs. I forgot her name but she is under 5 feet tall and Latina. So-so looking. She was also a pain in the ass to get out of the car. Insisted I drop her right in front of her place in an alley and I refused dropping her on the street 2 houses from the alley. No f-ing way am I driving up some alley without my gun where her Mexican homies are hanging out.

Crutch
03-06-13, 19:40
She was a couple blocks from the Circle K. Got a BBBJ but she seemed nutty as hell. Was willing to do BBFS which I wanted no part of. She was definitely on something. She does incall but I could see a bunch of guys hanging out by her place. Hence, I did a car date. I think this girl is trouble and confrms for me why I rarely see SWs. I forgot her name but she is under 5 feet tall and Latina. So-so looking. She was also a pain in the ass to get out of the car. Insisted I drop her right in front of her place in an alley and I refused dropping her on the street 2 houses from the alley. No f-ing way am I driving up some alley without my gun where her Mexican homies are hanging out.I may have had the same one in the car about three weeks ago. She got in and we talked for a couple of minutes and I realized I'd made a mistake, but getting her out of the car was like pulling teeth. She wanted me to drop her off in an alley, said it was her uncle house. I said no way and almost had to shove her out of the car.

Jackinaz
03-07-13, 17:54
Hey fellow mongers, I have been in Tucson for a few months but have been active in the hobby for years a few states to the East. I met Jessica a couple of months ago and have seen her quite a few times. I have never trusted a SW but I gave her a small amount of money to help cover her room and she ducked out on me. She sent me texts saying the police were after her because the motel staff found drugs in her room and that she was kicked out of the motel. She gave me the run around for a little while and then I saw her at the motel. She ran when she saw me. Just a heads up, don't lose any cash and yes, I know the rules in dealing with any SW. It was such a small amount of money I don't really give a shit but everyone on here should know. And yes, she was obviously on something. If you want any specific details pm me.

Asnover
03-07-13, 23:59
Hey fellow mongers, I have been in Tucson for a few months but have been active in the hobby for years a few states to the East. I met Jessica a couple of months ago and have seen her quite a few times. I have never trusted a SW but I gave her a small amount of money to help cover her room and she ducked out on me. She sent me texts saying the police were after her because the motel staff found drugs in her room and that she was kicked out of the motel. She gave me the run around for a little while and then I saw her at the motel. She ran when she saw me. Just a heads up, don't lose any cash and yes, I know the rules in dealing with any SW. It was such a small amount of money I don't really give a shit but everyone on here should know. And yes, she was obviously on something. If you want any specific details pm me.Let me post a fairly recent post of mine and reiterate. This girl is trouble.

"TGTBT vs I'm a dumba*s.

Look out for her. As I will."

Saw her recently and decided to give her second chance. She came to my car- saw me. Recognized me (hey- her memory is good) said no thank you. Nuff said.

She's not trustworthy, and should probably be shunned.

IMHO.

Asn

Crutch
03-08-13, 08:49
Let me post a fairly recent post of mine and reiterate. This girl is trouble.

"TGTBT vs I'm a dumba*s.

Saw her recently and decided to give her second chance. She came to my car- saw me. Recognized me (hey- her memory is good) said no thank you. Nuff said.

IMHO.

AsnI fell for the same scam about three years ago. She just needed to run into the office and pay her rent. There was a back door in the office and she was gone with the wind.

Uncivil
03-08-13, 09:40
I haven't seen a SW in many years. But, when I did, I was ripped off a few times. It got to the point where I gave them three choices with the donation.

-I will pay them after we're done.

-I will put the cash in a place we can both see and she can take it only when we're done.

-she can see someone else.

Also, if she gave me any line at all that showed she was trying to set me up for a ripoff, I ended the whole thing then and there. I remember one time where the SW said "Can you give me money so I can give it to this guy for our room" or something stupid like that. I said forget it and started walking away. She said to me "Hey, I'm not going to rip you off!" I looked back at her and said "That's right, you're not" and kept walking.

Sure, it cost me a couple of dates, but that's OK. It's about my peace of mind. I had drawn a line that I was going to be ripped off no more, and since I made that assertion to myself, I never was again.

I'm not telling anyone what to do or not do, just what works for me. And this works for me.

HardMan737
03-08-13, 22:15
Let me post a fairly recent post of mine and reiterate. This girl is trouble.

"TGTBT vs I'm a dumba*s.

IMHO.

AsnI just met Jessica about 2-3 weeks ago by the Circle K. First meeting was fine and seemed clear of drugs. Stopped at a spot I know and enjoyed very good BBBJCIM. She shared her digits. Second time I texted her asking if she was working on a Saturday afternoon after a basketball game. Thought I might enjoy a visit on the way home. Arranged a time and said she had a room. Told me which hotel and room. As the appt approached she texted and asked for 1/2 hour to shower and clean up, killed time and ate, next texted for 15 more minutes. Was going to blow it off if delayed a third time. Drove to hotel, parked near the room and she popped out looking for me. Went in. Kinda messy but she had taken a shower. Offered more services. Decided to stick with simple service as it was clear she was on drugs. Still. Very dedicated service. Worked hard for the service. No complications, enjoyed it greatly, and no issues with the money. But I made note of her being high this time. Sounds like she is in deeper with the drugs. Shame. She gave me great service and was damn nice tome.

HardMan737
03-08-13, 22:42
Okay, I am going to be frank about this. While I am not a veteran and only have less than 50 posts in less than 6 months. Something has been happening lately that I am very uncomfortable about. I have been getting private messages from several very new posters (yeah, yeah. Newer than me as a newbie) asking for digits of girls I have posted about.

First, I do not give out digits of girls. I have specifically asked the girls whose digits I have if they prefer them kept confidential, or use sharing as advertising. Each of the girls I have enjoyed have asked me NOT to share their digits. They each have said that they prefer to pass out their digits to customers they select, and do not feel comfortable with calls from strangers. As those have often not worked well for them. So, I might suggest others ask the same question of the girls when you get their digits before handing them out willy nilly.

As an example, one girl thanked me for picking her up as I look like a regular guy, and she was being circled by another guy who frequents her but she is not a fan of for his requests. They do have preferences, and they have the right to make their choices. The more we put them at risk, the more we are all at risk, and the fewer quality ladies will be in the market, and I do think there a couple pretty decent ladies who have been damn nice and appreciative to me. One prefers condoms, was out, we stopped at a store, I gave her $10 knowing the risk, and she came back out, and immediately handed me my change. I let her keep it, and the other condoms when we were done. She was a sweat heart and a pleasure.

Second, and frankly, I would absolutely not be comfortable sharing digits with posters on here less than 20-30 posts and that I may not recognize as more regulars. 14 posts ain't nothing and could be a great LE set up to bust girls. And us. And I admit. My counter only says 43. So I have no problem being considered a newbie myself. I have done my own work and research on here, and on the street to learn the market here. I know I treat them well, and it sounds as if the regulars don't want to spoil a good thing either. I

F a girl said I could share. I would. But I was asked to share the digits of a girl whom I have previously discussed, in here, that she does not want her numbers spread. I have had several of these newbie requests and wondering if the regulars are noticing it as well. Wondering if LE is testing and probing in here.

I certainly do appreciate tips on rip offs, STD"s (would forewarn others if discovered for everyone's health) , and new SW's in the area to look out for and check out. But. Let the buyer beware. And more power to you, and us all.

Just saying.

A good quote to remember:

Yeah, well ya know, that's just like, your opinion man!.

The Dude

Steve PA
03-11-13, 23:18
Okay, I am going to be frank about this. While I am not a veteran and only have less than 50 posts in less than 6 months. Something has been happening lately that I am very uncomfortable about. I have been getting private messages from several very new posters (yeah, yeah. Newer than me as a newbie) asking for digits of girls I have posted about.

First, I do not give out digits of girls. I have specifically asked the girls whose digits I have if they prefer them kept confidential, or use sharing as advertising. Each of the girls I have enjoyed have asked me NOT to share their digits. They each have said that they prefer to pass out their digits to customers they select, and do not feel comfortable with calls from strangers. As those have often not worked well for them. So, I might suggest others ask the same question of the girls when you get their digits before handing them out willy nilly.

As an example, one girl thanked me for picking her up as I look like a regular guy, and she was being circled by another guy who frequents her but she is not a fan of for his requests. They do have preferences, and they have the right to make their choices. The more we put them at risk, the more we are all at risk, and the fewer quality ladies will be in the market, and I do think there a couple pretty decent ladies who have been damn nice and appreciative to me. One prefers condoms, was out, we stopped at a store, I gave her $10 knowing the risk, and she came back out, and immediately handed me my change. I let her keep it, and the other condoms when we were done. She was a sweat heart and a pleasure.

Second, and frankly, I would absolutely not be comfortable sharing digits with posters on here less than 20-30 posts and that I may not recognize as more regulars. 14 posts ain't nothing and could be a great LE set up to bust girls. And us. And I admit. My counter only says 43. So I have no problem being considered a newbie myself. I have done my own work and research on here, and on the street to learn the market here. I know I treat them well, and it sounds as if the regulars don't want to spoil a good thing either. I

F a girl said I could share. I would. But I was asked to share the digits of a girl whom I have previously discussed, in here, that she does not want her numbers spread. I have had several of these newbie requests and wondering if the regulars are noticing it as well. Wondering if LE is testing and probing in here.

I certainly do appreciate tips on rip offs, STD"s (would forewarn others if discovered for everyone's health) , and new SW's in the area to look out for and check out. But. Let the buyer beware. And more power to you, and us all.

Just saying.

A good quote to remember:

Yeah, well ya know, that's just like, your opinion man.

The DudeSometimes It's Good To Know,"The Dude Abides.". Hey are you Lebowski?

Dennis1234
03-14-13, 18:22
I was traveling cross town and had to go down Craycroft between 22nd and 29th. I saw a hot looking Latina in tight ass jeans and thick-soled high heel shoes carrying some groceries in one bag. I did a loop to take a peek because she looked very hot and I saw her walk into the Days Inn over there. It makes me think she either works out of backpage or actually walks the streets there. It's possible she is just staying there but damn she looked slutty as hell and not the best place to be staying if you're not a hooker. Anybody know of a hot Latina working that area? It wasn't Jennifer as I saw Jennifer walking Speedway near Rosemont just after that. I checked backpage to see if I could find a similar looking girl but no luck.

Puzzee Liquor
03-14-13, 20:31
Don't know if this parallels other reports but noticed a freshly showered brunette (her hair looked like she just got out of shower, mid-back, kinky, curly) in short denim shorts, wearing black mid-calf boots, and sheer butterfly type blouse approaching Columbus and Speedway. She was not carrying anything and I tried to make eye contact. Best guess she is latina or a mix. I'd guess age at early 20's probably 23-24, slim build, hot ass. Looked like she was out starting her day. Could have just been neighborhood girl going to 7-11 though. Anyone else notice someone of similar description in that area. If I'm off base let me know. Thanks. Good Night and Good Luck!

Crutch
03-15-13, 09:32
I was traveling cross town and had to go down Craycroft between 22nd and 29th. I saw a hot looking Latina in tight ass jeans and thick-soled high heel shoes carrying some groceries in one bag. I did a loop to take a peek because she looked very hot and I saw her walk into the Days Inn over there. It makes me think she either works out of backpage or actually walks the streets there. It's possible she is just staying there but damn she looked slutty as hell and not the best place to be staying if you're not a hooker. Anybody know of a hot Latina working that area? It wasn't Jennifer as I saw Jennifer walking Speedway near Rosemont just after that. I checked backpage to see if I could find a similar looking girl but no luck.Normally girls don't work out of the Days Inn, too expensive, but farther south the Super 8 and the DM motel have always been occupied by different gals plying their trade.

Fs Lvr
03-18-13, 04:02
Ran into her in the late evening. Tall, thin, late 20s WSW with short straight red hair and glasses. Defionitely the GRRRL look, on SPW near Cray at a bus stop. Parked on the street nearby and she wanted. 4 for BBBJ in the back seat. I tried for. 2 but she said the back seat was more risky and a higher charge and she didn't want to do front seat because I have a large divider between the seats (although this wasn't an issue for lots of other SWs). So we settled for mutual masturbation in the front seat for. 3. Turned out to be pretty good, as she really got into it and got me into it. I wasn't happy with the upsell, but she's a cool chick, so that made things a bit better.

Crutch
03-18-13, 10:13
Saw a BSW going south on Rosemont. Initially I just thought it was someone going to the store or post office since she didn't appear to be doing business. She gave me a huge smile and I smiled back, but was on my way to an appointment I couldn't dilly dally. I did have go stop at the light at 5th and next thing I know she's tapping on the window. Here came the usual story with a few variations,". My boyfriend kicked me out. I just need a couple of bucks." I gave her a couple of bucks and as I was facing her she said let me give you a kiss and next thing I know her tongue is half way down my throat. She was nice looking, light skinned, nice shape, about 25-30. I'd like to see her again, but I doubt I'll be that lucky since I've never seen any SW in that area before.

Canada
03-18-13, 19:49
Had to drop a friend at the airport so came back home down 6th and then thru Oracle. Wasn't looking for anything just seeing what was available. Skinny BSW near 6th and 22nd looking for a ride and a heavier BSW just down the street. Went down Oracle and saw 2 or 3 marginal prospects. Drove down near Glen and saw Britney on the phone. Wasn't looking but decided to stop and see how she was doing. Decided what the hell. She looked too good

HardMan737
03-19-13, 03:01
Had to drop a friend at the airport so came back home down 6th and then thru Oracle. Wasn't looking for anything just seeing what was available. Skinny BSW near 6th and 22nd looking for a ride and a heavier BSW just down the street. Went down Oracle and saw 2 or 3 marginal prospects. Drove down near Glen and saw Britney on the phone. Wasn't looking but decided to stop and see how she was doing. Decided what the hell. She looked too goodAh. Brittany. Always a good choice. She is a sweat heart. I haven't asked her, does anyone know if she hosts and does more than CBJ. I have only met her about three times in my car. Have her digits (won't share if asked as she asked me not to spread them) but just never asked if more was on the menu.

Anyone seen Jessica in the last week to ten days. Seemed like she was having a rough time and getting rough around the edges with a habit last I saw her and someone else posted.

S Whiplash
03-20-13, 01:48
I bumped into Jessica late last week, both literally and repeatedly. I had a very nice time.

I've noticed she has a bad rap on this forum and was initially a bit concerned about following through, but I decided to give it a try anyway. What the hell!

I can honestly report that my experience was a good transaction. She seems like a nice girl and I enjoyed talking to her, amongst other things. No rushing and very amicable to work with. Stayed on the job and worked on closing the deal. Her efforts were appreciated.

The only complaint voiced pertained to my size, which is really kind of hilarious. The only way I will ever get into the 8 inch plus club is if they let me measure from my butt hole forward. That bit of hilarity aside, I would definitely see Jessica again if the opportunity arose. While on the other hand, the list of those that will never again see the inside of my car continues to grow.[/QUOTE]Anyone seen Jessica in the last week to ten days. Seemed like she was having a rough time and getting rough around the edges with a habit last I saw her and someone else posted.[/QUOTE]

Asnover
03-20-13, 18:10
Was out and about over lunch and saw Sheena sitting in the usual spot. I've enjoyed her for months, but since losing her place, the car dates just haven't done it for me. I'm one that gets a little paranoid wondering who may turn the corner. Anyway, I'm pleased to report she has a place close by. It's small and a little dumpy. But it's private and I enjoyed an all nude BBBJCIM for the standard fare. She's always looking to get her rent paid, and she's a really sweet girl, so if you see her, treat her well and she'll reciprocate.

Be safe.

Asn

Biggern520
03-28-13, 16:44
Is Brittany still around? Have not seen or heard of her lately.

Canada
03-29-13, 00:15
Is Brittany still around? Have not seen or heard of her lately.Britney is still around. I met her last week. Looking as good as ever in her short shorts

AZfngrcffs
03-29-13, 03:58
Hey guys, I've only ever looked at ads on BP and never met anyone. Can you tell me just how it is you can tell if a girl is safe to approach? Can anyone point me to a place I can go to maybe find one?

Desert Dog
03-29-13, 08:54
Was out and about over lunch and saw Sheena sitting in the usual spot. I've enjoyed her for months, but since losing her place, the car dates just haven't done it for me. I'm one that gets a little paranoid wondering who may turn the corner. Anyway, I'm pleased to report she has a place close by. It's small and a little dumpy. But it's private and I enjoyed an all nude BBBJCIM for the standard fare. She's always looking to get her rent paid, and she's a really sweet girl, so if you see her, treat her well and she'll reciprocate.

Be safe.

AsnWhere precisely is sheena's usual spot? Have so much about this one that it has me onsidering trying the street game after many years of hiatus.

Asnover
03-29-13, 09:29
Where precisely is sheena's usual spot? Have so much about this one that it has me onsidering trying the street game after many years of hiatus.The bus stop on east side of street on Oracle across from adult theater.

Steve PA
04-02-13, 15:52
Hey guys, I've only ever looked at ads on BP and never met anyone. Can you tell me just how it is you can tell if a girl is safe to approach? Can anyone point me to a place I can go to maybe find one?RTF. Read. Absorb. Read.

Bobby7070
04-02-13, 22:50
I have never meet this " BRITNEY " that you gentleman talk about. But I can't help but wonder if I saw her today, on First Ave north of Grant. She was about 5' 3' or 5' 4' long straight blond hair short shorts great shape breasts on the small side but beautiful. What caught my eye aside from her body. What you guys always say walking and talking on the phone holding it to her left ear. And the phone was pink. Well guys give me some input. Did I or didn't I?

Thanks

HardMan737
04-03-13, 14:39
I have never meet this " BRITNEY " that you gentleman talk about. But I can't help but wonder if I saw her today, on First Ave north of Grant. She was about 5' 3' or 5' 4' long straight blond hair short shorts great shape breasts on the small side but beautiful. What caught my eye aside from her body. What you guys always say walking and talking on the phone holding it to her left ear. And the phone was pink. Well guys give me some input. Did I or didn't I?

ThanksWhy didn't you approach and ask her? We cannot verify for you unless we see her. There are others similar to your description. Ask her, do your own homework, then contribute here.

Bobby7070
04-03-13, 22:46
Why didn't you approach and ask her? We cannot verify for you unless we see her. There are others similar to your description. Ask her, do your own homework, then contribute here.Hey I was only asking sorry I got you upset.

Fs Lvr
04-04-13, 15:49

ThanksShe was on ALV between SPW and Grant at dinnertime on Wednesday.

Bobby7070
04-04-13, 16:51
She was on ALV between SPW and Grant at dinnertime on Wednesday.Hey Thanks.

Teepee12
04-08-13, 09:57

Be safe.

AsnFinally hit some pay dirt in Tucson. I met Sheena after the great intel above and wow, what a bargain and good experience. I'm from out of town and only in Tucson occasionally but always try and take a spin and look. I saw Britney once and spun around but she was gone a few months ago. I'll keep looking for her but in the meantime it was great to finally find something to scratch the itch.

Thanks Asnover!

TaurenHunter
04-10-13, 16:38
Hi I've been reading this forum for the last couple weeks I have driven up and down Alvernon as well as Oracle and never seen the above mentioned women so what are the regular times that they are out and about? Also can you post prices or anything of that sort just so that I know how much to have on hand any help would be great.

HungovrTonite
04-14-13, 15:14
Hey guys just passing through and here for a couple of weeks. After checking the forums I checked out Oracle around 1 am Friday night. Was dead so I jumped back and forth between Oracle and S 6th. Since oracle was dead I jumped over to Stone. Saw 2 WSW and one LSW. Around 2 am I came across a 7 almost 8 on the SW scale LSW. Picked her up and her name was Pat. Great attitude, nice body about mid 30s and not all beat up. Asked for a BBBJ and she quoted. 40 because she's drug free and clean. From what I could tell she was telling the truth so I gave her what she asked. Pretty decent BBBJCIM. Only request was to tell her before I CIM so she can catch it and spit. Grabbed digits and willing to share with seniors. Says she's available 24/7 but can only receive texts. Like I said nice chick only looking to make a buck for her family instead of a fix.

JamesWoods
04-16-13, 01:31
Today at about 3PM I saw a WSW on Stone north of Speedway, long pink hair pulled back and short shorts, swingin' it with her thumb out. I offered her a ride. She told me she was on meth. Said she really wanted to suck my dick and said it would be free because she liked me so much, but said I could give her some money if I enjoyed it. Awesome BBBJCIMWS! I took her to the drive thru at Burger King and got her a whopper combo, she was thrilled as was I. Don't think I'll ever get head like that again in exchange for a burger and fries. Nice.

HungovrTonite
04-19-13, 15:50
Today at about 3PM I saw a WSW on Stone north of Speedway, long pink hair pulled back and short shorts, swingin' it with her thumb out. I offered her a ride. She told me she was on meth. Said she really wanted to suck my dick and said it would be free because she liked me so much, but said I could give her some money if I enjoyed it. Awesome BBBJCIMWS! I took her to the drive thru at Burger King and got her a whopper combo, she was thrilled as was I. Don't think I'll ever get head like that again in exchange for a burger and fries. Nice.I just picked up a pink haired chick on oracle near Walgreens. She was dope sick but still got the BBBJCIM. Didn't get her name though. She said she was addicted to heroin. Either way pretty good BBBJ skills. This is my last post for this town. I'm driving out good luck guys.

On Thin Ice
04-19-13, 19:27
Regarding the pink-haired one: "She told me she was on meth." "She said she was addicted to heroin." Gentleman, do you wonder what this girl might have on her person as she climbs into your car? I'm sure this isn't lost on you. I like to think of myself as a citizen, albeit one with varied interests. I shudder to think of the fun that TPD would have with me if things went south while this girl was in my car. And yes, I'm fully aware of the number of SWs with a habit. But this one sounds like a bit of a live wire. I'm hoping I would think with my bigger, more logical head and keep driving.

El_Otro_Hijo
04-29-13, 18:43
Have seen Vanessa around 6th ave all last week and saw her last night around 11pm by the food city. She looks a lot better now then when she was on drugs. She's still very nice and sweat .40 FS.

IFreeFly
05-01-13, 02:32
Saw what I believe to be a HSW around 9pm tonight. She was wearing tight red dress and had long dark hair in pig tails. She was sitting at the northbound bus stop at oracle & Plata and there was a dude hanging around. Drove by a few times and they never moved. Couldn't tell if the HSW was a tranny or just bad makeup, anyone know her?

IFreeFly
05-01-13, 02:34
Saw skinny BSW at bus stop on southbound 6th and 32nd. Unfortunately someone else waved her down before I could get there. If someone has a report on her, please post.

BigFootLm
05-01-13, 18:55
I am new to the area but have read up on your local activities. I was out yesterday and stumbled across Oracle so I decided to cruise. Almost immediately I saw a girl with pink hair as mentioned in other posts. She was near a Target about ready to cross the street. I circled back around but noticed after she cross uncle LEO was sitting at the light checking her out. I could tell she was a little spooked and started walking down a side street. I drove a few blocks down and waited for LEO to roll out. By the time I came back and looked for her she was gone. I didn't want to circle around too much because I don't know the area and out of state plates usually draw negative attention. Hopefully I will have better luck in the future.

Chica Luv
05-02-13, 13:41
If you like LSW, there always seems to be several along S. 6th Ave between 29th St & Irvington Road. (both day & night). Be careful to avoid the ones that are only DRESSED as women.

I am new to the area but have read up on your local activities. I was out yesterday and stumbled across Oracle so I decided to cruise. Almost immediately I saw a girl with pink hair as mentioned in other posts. She was near a Target about ready to cross the street. I circled back around but noticed after she cross uncle LEO was sitting at the light checking her out. I could tell she was a little spooked and started walking down a side street. I drove a few blocks down and waited for LEO to roll out. By the time I came back and looked for her she was gone. I didn't want to circle around too much because I don't know the area and out of state plates usually draw negative attention. Hopefully I will have better luck in the future.

Rich Prankster
05-02-13, 17:59
A really nice treat today at 2pm. Saw a thin, smoking hot 20-year old WSW on Oracle near Curves with a familiar face. (15 out of 10 on the SW scale. 8/10 on the stripper scale) I've never seen Shea on the street before today, but she swears she is out and about all the time. She was was wearing a light grey dress, a ball cap and tennis shoes. Shea hopped in my truck, exposed a perfect natural c-cup tit, and asked me to touch it to prove I wasn't LEO. She offered FS for a very reasonable donation as long as I wore a cover. She was eager to start, helped me get undressed, and stripped completely nude before climbing on top of me. Nicely maintained, fresh kitty with a little hair. The only flaw I could find was some acne on her face. She made some very nice vocals, got really into it. So much so she didn't notice that I nutted and I had to ask her to stop. She doesn't have a phone, but is getting one. She has a room for the night. I'll become her new regular if she keeps in touch.

Rich Prankster
05-03-13, 17:03
Stay away from Oracle between Grant and Drachman today. Police everywhere, camera crews, fire trucks and EMTs. Something big went down.

TPD will wait hours for a chemist from the Arizona Department of Public Safety to test the substances found in a motel room.
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -
Tucson Police are watching over a room at a midtown motel after the manager called 911 to report a strong chemical odor.

Police and Tucson Fire Department responded to check out the room at the Hacienda Motel at 1742 N. Oracle Road, north of West Drachman Street, and found a variety of chemicals in a variety of amounts.

Police took at least one person from the location.

Police are waiting for the state Department of Public Safety to send a chemist from Phoenix to identify the substances.

"Because it's an unknown chemical and unknown in terms of how they would react and what their purpose was, TPD Lt. Tom Earley said, "it could be everything from explosive to a drug lab, or it could be nothing, but we're treating it as though it could be something dangerous until we know otherwise."

Rooms immediately surrounding the one with the chemicals have been evacuated.

Police think it could be hours until they have a better idea what the chemicals are.

Tucson News Now's J.D. Wallace is headed to the scene. He can be followed on Twitter at @JDWallaceKOLD.

HardMan737
05-05-13, 18:21
Went for a cruise last night around 10. Incredibly quiet all along Oracle, Grant. Heavy double cruiser patrolling. Stopped for a brew, same thing on later cruise. Hacienda looked closed down and fenced.

Oracle has always been my hunting ground. Used to see girls a number of years ago along 22nd from Alvernon east. Cruised there and it was dead. Venom looked packed.

Can anyone else suggest any other target rich local environments or locales? Has the business been moving away from oracle or just laying low for the heat?

TaterTot75
05-06-13, 08:39
What happened to her. She hasn't been mentioned in awhile. I really wanted to see her.

Crutch
05-06-13, 08:57
Went for a cruise last night around 10. Incredibly quiet all along Oracle, Grant. Heavy double cruiser patrolling. Stopped for a brew, same thing on later cruise. Hacienda looked closed down and fenced.

Oracle has always been my hunting ground. Used to see girls a number of years ago along 22nd from Alvernon east. Cruised there and it was dead. Venom looked packed.

Can anyone else suggest any other target rich local environments or locales? Has the business been moving away from oracle or just laying low for the heat?I've never had luck on 22nd, but have done well off and on on 29th between Alvernon and Craycroft. Oracle is mostly good, but LE is there more than any other locale.

Rich Prankster
05-06-13, 11:13
What happened to her. She hasn't been mentioned in awhile. I really wanted to see her.She moved. Staying over by A-Mountain now. She is also on school till 4pm or so. If you call her after 4, she is quite accommodating. But you need to pick her up, she avoids the streets.

TucsonTaoist
05-07-13, 00:58
This is true. She's a real sweetheart.

She moved. Staying over by A-Mountain now. She is also on school till 4pm or so. If you call her after 4, she is quite accommodating. But you need to pick her up, she avoids the streets.

TucsonTaoist
05-07-13, 01:02
I agree. I seem to always get a more honest deal on South 6th. Seems like more than half the girls on Oracle just want to rip you off. Oh, and do look closely before stopping. .

If you like LSW, there always seems to be several along S. 6th Ave between 29th St & Irvington Road. (both day & night). Be careful to avoid the ones that are only DRESSED as women.

TucsonTaoist
05-07-13, 01:06
It's hard to pick up other girls after Vanessa. There is one other beautiful young woman working that area. I can't remember her name, but I've picked her up a couple of times. Damn was she enthusiastic! It's not often they raise up off the seat and fuck you from the bottom!

Have seen Vanessa around 6th ave all last week and saw her last night around 11pm by the food city. She looks a lot better now then when she was on drugs. She's still very nice and sweat .40 FS.

El_Otro_Hijo
05-07-13, 12:18
It's hard to pick up other girls after Vanessa. There is one other beautiful young woman working that area. I can't remember her name, but I've picked her up a couple of times. Damn was she enthusiastic! It's not often they raise up off the seat and fuck you from the bottom!That is exactly what she does, didn't know how to describe it until I read your post,"from the bottom", I had already finished and she would keep going even wanted to change positions not realizing it. She is a sweatheart, saw her out on Sunday night around 10pm but I needed to be somewhere.

Ramrawd
05-08-13, 16:15
This is true. She's a real sweetheart.Saw her on the 13 news last night, they were doing a report about kids getting burned on hot playground equipment, they talked to her a couple times during the segment at a playground.

TaterTot75
05-09-13, 11:48
Saw her on the 13 news last night, they were doing a report about kids getting burned on hot playground equipment, they talked to her a couple times during the segment at a playground.Can someone please pm me her info. Her old number is bad, a dude answered.

TaurenHunter
05-10-13, 21:49
Saw a SWW on Oracle near the adult theater long black hair and a short skirt. She got flagged down before I would pic her up.

Asnover
05-16-13, 18:08
Was out early this am (6:30) and took a drive on 6th ave from 22nd to 36th. As I neared 36th, saw a cute, petite HSW with short black hair. Was definitely at the top end of looks for that area. Offered her a ride, got the LE check out of the way and came to terms on a BBBJCIM for. 25.

Personally, thought it was a deal!

Member #4777
05-17-13, 17:49
This afternoon I was at a light at 29th, and Craycroft by Quick Mart. A blond haired white female maybe 40 yrs old, motioned for me to roll my window down, so I did. She said she needed a ride, so being the nice guy that I am, I gave her one. She asked me if I was a cop, and I said no, and then she grabbed my crotch. I told her that I was not looking for no date, just was going to give her a ride. So that pissed her off, and she said she was going to call the police if I didn't give her any money, to get her out of my car. She was drunk or very high on drugs, not sure what it was. So I gave her some money to get her out of my car. So if you see her on the street avoid her if you can.

OldGuySwinger
05-17-13, 20:17
This gem hopped in my car at the Walgreens at Oracle and Grant a couple weeks ago. I would say I picked her up but it was the other way around, I was just pulled in to answer some texts. Did quick LE check but I did not have time to enjoy more of her company.

She did not have a phone at the time and I have searched quite a bit lately looking for her with no luck.

Has anybody seen or heard from her?

A really nice treat today at 2pm. Saw a thin, smoking hot 20-year old WSW on Oracle near Curves with a familiar face. (15 out of 10 on the SW scale. 8/10 on the stripper scale) I've never seen Shea on the street before today, but she swears she is out and about all the time. She was was wearing a light grey dress, a ball cap and tennis shoes. Shea hopped in my truck, exposed a perfect natural c-cup tit, and asked me to touch it to prove I wasn't LEO. She offered FS for a very reasonable donation as long as I wore a cover. She was eager to start, helped me get undressed, and stripped completely nude before climbing on top of me. Nicely maintained, fresh kitty with a little hair. The only flaw I could find was some acne on her face. She made some very nice vocals, got really into it. So much so she didn't notice that I nutted and I had to ask her to stop. She doesn't have a phone, but is getting one. She has a room for the night. I'll become her new regular if she keeps in touch.

Az Headhunter
05-17-13, 22:37
I made a few laps on Oracle three different days last week, every time between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm. Didn't see a damn thing except gas for 3. 05 a gallon. I partook of that.

Asnover
05-17-13, 23:19
I know. A bad country song. But I saw her this morning by the food city. Guessing early 30s blond. Definitely cute enough. A few small sores that lead me to think drugs have been in her past. However, she was completely lucid and appropriate. Picked her up. Totally made sure I was at ease. Got BBBJCIM with ball licking and sucking. And all about making ME comfortable vs how quick could I get. 25 and out of my car. If you see her, she's worth the stop. Good skills.

Be safe

Btw - I'm appreciating the value and the work ethic of 6th vs Oracle. Am I alone here?

TaterTot75
05-18-13, 14:48
I know. A bad country song. But I saw her this morning by the food city. Guessing early 30s blond. Definitely cute enough. A few small sores that lead me to think drugs have been in her past. However, she was completely lucid and appropriate. Picked her up. Totally made sure I was at ease. Got BBBJCIM with ball licking and sucking. And all about making ME comfortable vs how quick could I get. 25 and out of my car. If you see her, she's worth the stop. Good skills.

Be safe.

BTW. I'm appreciating the value and the work ethic of 6th vs Oracle. Am I alone here?I will definitely agree 6th is a better value.

Joerogov
05-19-13, 23:35
There is a wickedly hot blonde that walks Columbus from Speedway to Grant by the trailers. 23-24, usually in a hot outfit such as a sports bra and shorts or in a sheer mini-dress as tonight. Doesn't appear cracked out. Would this be the infamous Brittany? The blonde tonight had tight curls. Haven't tried to have a chat but probably see 3-4 times a week.

Rudtf77
05-21-13, 10:16
I was cruising 6th around 5 pm and picked up Vanessa very gl for a SW got a nice long slow BBBJCIM sucked and played with her breasts and fiv for .35.

Looking2323
05-21-13, 14:11
Was on 6 Ave last night saw a BBW WSW, a skinny hsw nice looking blonde but she disappeared.

HardMan737
05-21-13, 17:36
I was cruising 6th around 5 pm and picked up Vanessa very gl for a SW got a nice long slow BBBJCIM sucked and played with her breasts and fiv for .35.Damn. I missed Vanessa. Was cruising 6th as well from 5:30- 6:30. Picked up Rebecca by Food City, HSW, looked better from a distance, nice bod from a distance, older when close, bad teeth, but clean and into a party. LOL. May need new glasses for picking. .20 for BBBJ with all roaming included, was not cim which was disappointing but she did nice work and had a good private spot and attitude. Talked freely and relaxed.

Actually, did not see any hot lookers, all older and heavy set B and H SW's, but several were out. LE was out in force as well and watching the street and action in force. Have seen several younger hot girls walking in pairs but questionable if they were working or not. Less comfortable approaching two girls at once than one. LOL. Prefer to split them off solo.

Have cruised Oracle over last week and weekend in evening and night and stunningly dead. Couple BSW's were on Drachman Saturday night but had several skeevy dudes hanging close by that looked like trouble. LE was in force as well.

Any insight into 6th street SW's working in pairs? Not used to that on Oracle area.

Fs Lvr
05-23-13, 17:56
I saw a hot girl crossing Alv between Ftl and Grant on Tue late aft. Pulled over near her and she jumped in and told me she was higher than on the street. A very-new-to-the-biz Backpage girl named Denise who was just walking to a friend's house. She quoted me $1. 5 for an hour at her place nearby. She was hot: mid-20s Latina, light brown hair, just a bit on the thick side, pretty face and nice breasts. At her place we did BBBJ, DATY which she thoroughly enjoyed and I finished in mish. I would definitely repeat. She is very sweet and very new, so please cut her some slack. She said she posts on Backpage as "Sweet Sexy." Senior members can PM me for digits.

Notes: I have seen Jazz (short BSW in late 20s. Used to have curly hair but now straight) on Speedway in the evenings, and Brittney in a Walmart walking with a guy but still constantly checking the phone

At what times is the girl walking on Columbus?

IFreeFly
05-24-13, 10:30
Cruised 6th last night around 5:30. LE had a good presence out, but so did the girls. Saw both B & H SW, one looked pregnant. Picked up HSW, Yaya, on 5th & 32nd. She was a bit nervous, but found a spot and got to work. BBBJ no CIM 20.

Brittney69
05-24-13, 10:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Brittney69
05-24-13, 11:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HardMan737
05-24-13, 12:43
Out late and swung by Oracle on way home very late (atmidnight). Saw a very cute HSW slowly riding a pink coaster brake bike north on Oracle from Grant. Shouted a compliment at her on her bike and turned at the next corner and pulled over. She rode right up, thanked me for the bike compliment, and asked if I wanted a date. Said had to put bike in my car. Worked it in and got in. Should have known a scam as she did not do LE check and looked and seemed way to nice for late night SW. Said she had a hotel room over on Miracle Mile (Clue #2). Mountain View hotel. Offered menu of services. Should have asked for a roadie. Went to room, did not see any issues nearby, took bike out and went in, checked room as clear. Business began and instantly knock on door, scam, BS. Said cop at door, then asked if I was cop, BS BF at door in psuedo blue Tee trying to come off as cop. Gpt past him and left. Shoulda known. Thinking with the wrong head so late and after too many pops. Cute short haired brunette, pronounced Deeanna, pink coaster bike. TOFTT.

Dennis1234
05-26-13, 04:38
Out late and swung by Oracle on way home very late (atmidnight). Saw a very cute HSW slowly riding a pink coaster brake bike north on Oracle from Grant. Shouted a compliment at her on her bike and turned at the next corner and pulled over. She rode right up, thanked me for the bike compliment, and asked if I wanted a date. Said had to put bike in my car. Worked it in and got in. Should have known a scam as she did not do LE check and looked and seemed way to nice for late night SW. Said she had a hotel room over on Miracle Mile (Clue #2). Mountain View hotel. Offered menu of services. Should have asked for a roadie. Went to room, did not see any issues nearby, took bike out and went in, checked room as clear. Business began and instantly knock on door, scam, BS. Said cop at door, then asked if I was cop, BS BF at door in psuedo blue Tee trying to come off as cop. Gpt past him and left. Shoulda known. Thinking with the wrong head so late and after too many pops. Cute short haired brunette, pronounced Deeanna, pink coaster bike. TOFTT.Deanna will rob you. Has black pimp. Avoid at all costs. A buddy of mine got robbed by her. Pimp came through door when he got undressed. She stays end of oracle after that left I forgot the name of the road

HardMan737
05-27-13, 16:29
Deanna will rob you. Has black pimp. Avoid at all costs. A buddy of mine got robbed by her. Pimp came through door when he got undressed. She stays end of oracle after that left I forgot the name of the roadActually, saw her on her pink bike Saturday night on Drachman, talking with her black pimp. Have seen him around Drachman for a couple weeks with some pretty skeezy BSW's working the hotels. However, the room she had was on Miracle Mile, and the dude who came in the room was hispanic. Seems like a network scam. Be careful. LOL. Too bad as she is a cutie.

Chucky4
05-28-13, 22:41
I saw a hot girl crossing Alv between Ftl and Grant on Tue late aft. Pulled over near her and she jumped in and told me she was higher than on the street. A very-new-to-the-biz Backpage girl named Denise who was just walking to a friend's house. She quoted me $1. 5 for an hour at her place nearby. She was hot: mid-20s Latina, light brown hair, just a bit on the thick side, pretty face and nice breasts. At her place we did BBBJ, DATY which she thoroughly enjoyed and I finished in mish. I would definitely repeat. She is very sweet and very new, so please cut her some slack. She said she posts on Backpage as "Sweet Sexy." Senior members can PM me for digits.

Notes: I have seen Jazz (short BSW in late 20s. Used to have curly hair but now straight) on Speedway in the evenings, and Brittney in a Walmart walking with a guy but still constantly checking the phone.

At what times is the girl walking on Columbus?Saw this same girl on Alvernon close to Grant. As soon as she said he name I remembered this post. Also told me she was on the way to a friends but we ended up at her place for the hour. Pretty girl. A little thicker than I am used to but awesome attitude. BBBJ was very nice and unrushed. Followed up with some doggy before I hit the road. She gave me her digits so I may repeat. I don't cruise for walkers much anymore but she was lookin pretty good when I saw her. Damage was the same. Happy hunting.

Notes: Where a provider shops is not hobby related and shouldn't really be posted. Also, following someone while they are on there own time and watching their phone habits is just creepy.

Porky1969
05-30-13, 23:14
Deanna will rob you. Has black pimp. Avoid at all costs. A buddy of mine got robbed by her. Pimp came through door when he got undressed. She stays end of oracle after that left I forgot the name of the roadOK I have a request, Can someone get a Picture of this girl Deeanna? This is personal Please help!

RandomTask
05-31-13, 08:45
Saw Britney walking down Alv between Spdwy and Grant, yesterday around 2pm. I could not partake as I was on my way to an appointment.

Fs Lvr
05-31-13, 15:52
About 8 PM: saw a 30s BSW on Drachman by the Tucson Inn. A big girl both top and bottom. Picked up Heather at Grant and Oracle. 20s, thin and pretty, short blonde hair with old-style Bieber bangs and small tits. Did LE and she says "I'm more than $20, if that's an issue, let me out." So I let her out. No-one else out.

Biggern520
06-12-13, 19:41
So where is the GREAT Brittany hanging around these days? I'm getting some mixed reports that she has been up & down the Alvernon stroll & then I hear she was spotted on the Oracle stroll. I've been to both locations and have not came across her. I've wasted a good amount of gas money trying to locate her and have come up with nothing. I don't have her number, so am referring to my fellow friends for some advice of where and when I can run into her. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all!

Fs Lvr
06-14-13, 04:32
So where is the GREAT Brittany hanging around these days? I'm getting some mixed reports that she has been up & down the Alvernon stroll & then I hear she was spotted on the Oracle stroll. I've been to both locations and have not came across her. I've wasted a good amount of gas money trying to locate her and have come up with nothing. I don't have her number, so am referring to my fellow friends for some advice of where and when I can run into her. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all!Alv betw Spw / Pima at 3:30 PM on Thursday

BigBoy556
06-17-13, 21:55
There is a wickedly hot blonde that walks Columbus from Speedway to Grant by the trailers. 23-24, usually in a hot outfit such as a sports bra and shorts or in a sheer mini-dress as tonight. Doesn't appear cracked out. Would this be the infamous Brittany? The blonde tonight had tight curls. Haven't tried to have a chat but probably see 3-4 times a week.What time of day?

Biggern520
06-25-13, 21:30
Any word of Brittany out on the strip? I must have the worst luck because I been searching high and low for her and have come up with nothing. Anyone have a update?

Asnover
06-27-13, 09:01
Over the past couple of weeks, I've had the occasion to pick up this thin long haired HSW. Mid 30s, bad teeth, but spectacular BBBJCIM skills. She has a place near the freeway, that's safe and clean."I'm going to do you like I've missed your cock" is always a good approach. Takes her time and I've left drained and happy each time for. 25.

I usually see her near 39th early in the morning trying to pay her rent. Treat her well and it's a good value!

Asn

Joerogov
06-27-13, 17:59
What time of day?Early mornings and about 3pm.

BigBoy556
06-27-13, 19:25
There is a wickedly hot blonde that walks Columbus from Speedway to Grant by the trailers. 23-24, usually in a hot outfit such as a sports bra and shorts or in a sheer mini-dress as tonight. Doesn't appear cracked out. Would this be the infamous Brittany? The blonde tonight had tight curls. Haven't tried to have a chat but probably see 3-4 times a week.I think I've seen her about and about twice now, girl I've seen is a skinny blonde with her shirt pulled up exposing her stomach, the other time she was in a sports bra. Once around 5ish in the area the OP stated, once on Grant W of Country Club. I stopped to talk to her once and she wasn't what I was looking for, missing some teeth and a little beat up.

HardMan737
07-04-13, 23:13
Anyone else seeing the streets empty or not finding any fun? Oracle and Grant traditional area is dead with construction.

Have the ladies changed times they are walking and working with the heat?

Crutch
07-05-13, 08:18
Anyone else seeing the streets empty or not finding any fun? Oracle and Grant traditional area is dead with construction.

Have the ladies changed times they are walking and working with the heat?I haven't seen anything for about a week now. I'm certain the heat has something to do with it.

BeenTher
07-05-13, 19:36

Have the ladies changed times they are walking and working with the heat?South 6th (South Tucson leg) in the am. Usually before 10ish. Nice spinner someone snatched this morning about 10. But I never fail to see someone pretty much any morning I'm in town.

Long time monger. Make that retired monger for SW's. Just not able to rise on demand like in my younger days but still keep an eye out.

LikesToPlay
07-06-13, 14:51
I saw one today on miracle mile sitting at a bus stop blonde maybe 20 really good looking with a nice rack but she also had star tattoos on her arm is that the infamous Britney?

HardMan737
07-06-13, 20:02
I saw one today on miracle mile sitting at a bus stop e other nightybe 20 really good looking with a nice rack but she also had star tattoos on her arm is that the infamous Britney?Brittany is more slender, would never say she is busty. No star tats I have ever seen on her arm and she has been working Alvernon. Someone else. Should have investigated.

Cruised 6th in the wind and storm the other night while driving home. Saw a cute petite HSW just walk on the street. Name was Celina, mom needing to make some money. Did the LE check and encouraged playing with her nice mounds....damn nice n firm for three kids. Clearly experienced and said more FS was on the menu. Chose the .30 option and drove to a neighborhood and spot she knew. She asked if I was up to tip for good work. Incredible skill and commitment, went nice n deep and great varied skills and used her small hands to great advantage with the boys. All roaming allowed. Hot little mama and great bod in mid 30's, lighter colored blonde hair. A sweet heart....treat her nice. Shoulda asked for digits..but not sure she is a regular.

Crutch
07-07-13, 09:29
Brittany is more slender, would never say she is busty. No star tats I have ever seen on her arm and she has been working Alvernon. Someone else. Should have investigated.

Cruised 6th in the wind and storm the other night while driving home. Saw a cute petite HSW just walk on the street. Name was Celina, mom needing to make some money. Did the LE check and encouraged playing with her nice mounds. Damn nice and firm for three kids. Clearly experienced and said more FS was on the menu. Chose the. 30 option and drove to a neighborhood and spot she knew. She asked if I was up to tip for good work. Incredible skill and commitment, went nice and deep and great varied skills and used her small hands to great advantage with the boys. All roaming allowed. Hot little mama and great bod in mid 30's, lighter colored blonde hair. A sweet heart. Treat her nice. Shoulda asked for digits. But not sure she is a regular.I think I saw the same one a couple of days ago, but didn't have time stop. I'll definitely keep an eye for her.

CuteAndCoo2
07-07-13, 10:53
Brittany is more slender, would never say she is busty. No star tats I have ever seen on her arm and she has been working Alvernon. Someone else. Should have investigated.

Cruised 6th in the wind and storm the other night while driving home. Saw a cute petite HSW just walk on the street. Name was Celina, mom needing to make some money. Did the LE check and encouraged playing with her nice mounds. Damn nice and firm for three kids. Clearly experienced and said more FS was on the menu. Chose the. 30 option and drove to a neighborhood and spot she knew. She asked if I was up to tip for good work. Incredible skill and commitment, went nice and deep and great varied skills and used her small hands to great advantage with the boys. All roaming allowed. Hot little mama and great bod in mid 30's, lighter colored blonde hair. A sweet heart. Treat her nice. Shoulda asked for digits. But not sure she is a regular.There is a cute dancer that works at Tds West that always takes the bus heading west after her day shift. She used to post on Backpage a few years back. She has a really nice rack, but questionable hygiene. I had a few dances on floor, but her breath wasn't so great. I ended up buying her some mints from the vending machine. Didn't partake any further. She says she lives in a trailor up north. She says she will do takeout. Sorry, forgot her name. Be safe. Play safe.

Ready 007
07-09-13, 17:56
Some of the girls on 6th are doing bareback. Picked up one late last night and we jumped in the back seat. I asked if she had a cover and she said no, but it didn't matter. Fortunately I was thinking with the big head and had a cover. Put it on and banged her good. Three hours later picked up another girl and she was ready to ride my pole bareback. Put on another cover and fucked her for about 20 minutes in the back seat. Damage on the first was $40 and on the second $30.

Be Ready, but always be safe.

Ready 007

S Whiplash
07-13-13, 03:01
You will probably also like Lela. I met her a few days back near the Interstate and 6th. I offered her a ride and we drove around for a bit conversing before retiring to her less than upscale accommodations. Her place was perfectly fine for the activities envisioned, though she seems to have almost no personal possessions if that is where she is actually living. She told me she had been living there about two weeks.

She has long black hair and a spinner type bod without the extensive baby damage that Vanessa has. She was not nearly as whacked out as Vanessa sometimes is, but the level of enthusiasm for the event probably wasn't quite what some others have experienced with Vanessa. She was though amicable and took direction quite well. If I was in that mood again and time allowed, I would pass up most of what that side of town has to offer in an effort to find her again. My honest impression was she was a sweet girl that should be treated as such, despite her lapse of personal boundaries. I paid what she asked for without disappointment and she gave me a phone number. I asked if I could share her number and she seemed rather enthusiastic about not walking the street.

I will willingly share her phone number, but only with board members that have a history of getting where they want to go while also treating these girls with respect. Thieves breed thieves, and I personally have grown a bit tired of rip-off attempts and / or crap attitudes from girls at any price level.

Happy hunting

AzMaleSlut
07-13-13, 05:09
You will probably also like Lela. I met her a few days back near the Interstate and 6th. I offered her a ride and we drove around for a bit conversing before retiring to her less than upscale accommodations. Her place was perfectly fine for the activities envisioned, though she seems to have almost no personal possessions if that is where she is actually living. She told me she had been living there about two weeks.

She has long black hair and a spinner type bod without the extensive baby damage that Vanessa has. She was not nearly as whacked out as Vanessa sometimes is, but the level of enthusiasm for the event probably wasn't quite what some others have experienced with Vanessa. She was though amicable and took direction quite well. If I was in that mood again and time allowed, I would pass up most of what that side of town has to offer in an effort to find her again. My honest impression was she was a sweet girl that should be treated as such, despite her lapse of personal boundaries. I paid what she asked for without disappointment and she gave me a phone number. I asked if I could share her number and she seemed rather enthusiastic about not walking the street.

I will willingly share her phone number, but only with board members that have a history of getting where they want to go while also treating these girls with respect. Thieves breed thieves, and I personally have grown a bit tired of rip-off attempts and / or crap attitudes from girls at any price level.

Happy huntingWhat time does she usually walk?

S Whiplash
07-13-13, 18:08
White. 30ish. 5-6 to 5-8 in height, long black hair and a thin build. I don't recall the name, but I do recall the experience. She works in a cash and dash operation with a big black dude. She won't car date and will work you to go back to her place. Once there you can figure out how things are going to transpire.

My experience came out OK with no confrontation, but it could have gone very badly. I had a split second at the time of the 'dash' where I realized how stupid I had been and I reacted very quickly.

I haven't seen her around in quite a while, until this past week. Spotted her twice in the last week standing around in the vicinity of Kelso and Whoreacle. Be warned and skip the hazard.

HardMan737
07-13-13, 22:57
White. 30ish. 5-6 to 5-8 in height, long black hair and a thin build. I don't recall the name, but I do recall the experience. She works in a cash and dash operation with a big black dude. She won't car date and will work you to go back to her place. Once there you can figure out how things are going to transpire.

My experience came out OK with no confrontation, but it could have gone very badly. I had a split second at the time of the 'dash' where I realized how stupid I had been and I reacted very quickly.

I haven't seen her around in quite a while, until this past week. Spotted her twice in the last week standing around in the vicinity of Kelso and Whoreacle. Be warned and skip the hazard.There is a tall, large black man running a stable of cash and dash girls around Oracle. He also ran the girl on the nice pink coaster bike I encountered. He seems to hang out around the Meet Rack bar. See girls approach him and chat. Clearly discussing business when I saw them. Set up is clearly to go back to their room, get the cash and then bust in or knock and interrupt.

AzMaleSlut
07-14-13, 18:05
So I went on the prowl today and fairly certain I saw an HSW in the Pima / Alvernon area. I drove around a bit and pulled into several of the side streets, but she never came over, even after we'd made eye contact when I passed her. She was about 5'5 or 5'6, straight hair down past her shoulders. She was wearing a white print halter and black shorts (I think). Anyone know her?

BigBoy556
07-16-13, 10:29
This post is a few weeks late, but here we go. I was in Tucson for business and decided to look for some talent, the Oracle area was dead so I decided to check out Alvernon. About 5ish I spotted a good looking girl sitting on a small wall near Speedway, so I stopped and asked her if she needed a ride. Once she was in the car I asked her name and she said Britney, my internal excitement level totally went up. I asked her if she was a cop (knowing the answer), and she did the same for me. I asked where she wanted to go, and she said "wherever" after doing this twice she asked me if I knew she was working, I said yes, do you know I'm a customer, but I'm not from here and don't know where to go. She asked me what I wanted and all I was looking for was a BJ, she quoted her price which was higher than I've read about for the Tucson average, but right in line for my local area so I was good with it. She then directed me to a parking spot. Once there she's started a great BBBJ, a little while into it my little head took over and I decided to upgrade to CFS. I stayed in the drivers seat and she climbed on top, after a little while of that (very uncomfortable due to my rental) we decided to move to the back seat, where I finished on top. She asked if I could drop her off near her place to so she could freshen up, it was on the way to my hotel so I had no issue with it. We chatted on the way there and she's a cool chick. I would definitely repeat.

Good hunting.

TaterTot75
07-17-13, 02:32
I just had a dream with Deandra a LSW. I pick her up on Oracle near the tiki. She is a 10 on the SW scale. She is nice and sweet. She told me she is usually a dancer only. We got down to the Leo check. She wanted me to touch her and to my surprise she was hiding huge tits under her long black shirt. Now I will describe her about 5'4 110 nice slim body. Jet black hair nice make up. She looked like if she was ready for a shift at Curves. She wanted cfs doggie my back seat. She didn't have a phone. I will repeat, if I can hide her again.

HardMan737
07-17-13, 15:39
I just had a dream with Deandra a LSW. I pick her up on Oracle near the tiki. She is a 10 on the SW scale. She is nice and sweet. She told me she is usually a dancer only. We got down to the Leo check. She wanted me to touch her and to my surprise she was hiding huge tits under her long black shirt. Now I will describe her about 5'4 110 nice slim body. Jet black hair nice make up. She looked like if she was ready for a shift at Curves. She wanted cfs doggie my back seat. She didn't have a phone. I will repeat, if I can hide her again.LOL. Damn. Sounds like you hit the SW jackpot! Time of day? Price for your CFS dream?

AzCountryBoy
07-22-13, 00:38
Cruising south on Swan I saw the most beautiful blonde WSW thumbing by the bank on the northeast corner of Swan and Speedway around 1pm. Maybe early 20s. She was HOT! Wearing a blossoming red shirt and short jean shorts. She made eye contact with me and smiled. I was on the wrong side of the road. I tried my best to turn around as fast as possible but by the time I did she was gone. I was pissed. If any of you picked her up today please tell me you got her number. I would really like to see her.

TaterTot75
07-23-13, 23:58
LOL. Damn. Sounds like you hit the SW jackpot! Time of day? Price for your CFS dream?The dream was unbelievable. 20 that was it.

CptHowdy
07-24-13, 01:15
I'm down here from Phx for a few weeks. While searching for escorts, I came across this site and its been very informative. I noticed in the picture section for SW there are two maps. One for night and one for late afternoon. I haven't had a chance to go trolling yet, but are these maps still accurate?

ScarabReturns
07-24-13, 14:38
I'm down here from Phx for a few weeks. While searching for escorts, I came across this site and its been very informative. I noticed in the picture section for SW there are two maps. One for night and one for late afternoon. I haven't had a chance to go trolling yet, but are these maps still accurate?I doubt time of day matters anymore. You will find what you find. The "Tucson" map is probably fine but overly broad. You need to add S. 6th Ave from Irvington to 22nd St, Alvernon from 29th St. To Ft. Lowell and 29th St from Craycroft to Alvernon. Of course "side streets" in all the areas, are always possibilities.

TaurenHunter
07-25-13, 02:48
I doubt time of day matters anymore. You will find what you find. The "Tucson" map is probably fine but overly broad. You need to add S. 6th Ave from Irvington to 22nd St, Alvernon from 29th St. To Ft. Lowell and 29th St from Craycroft to Alvernon. Of course "side streets" in all the areas, are always possibilities.Where is the Tucson map located at?

CptHowdy
07-25-13, 19:18
Where is the Tucson map located at?There are two maps located in the pictures link to right of this thread. The second pic down says Tucson. I'm assuming this map is for evenings / early mornings. There is a second map titled Late Afternoon Tucson about 2/3 down.

TucsonTaoist
07-27-13, 14:06
There are two maps located in the pictures link to right of this thread. The second pic down says Tucson. I'm assuming this map is for evenings / early mornings. There is a second map titled Late Afternoon Tucson about 2/3 down.All I have on the right is an ad.

HardMan737
07-27-13, 14:54
I doubt time of day matters anymore. You will find what you find. The "Tucson" map is probably fine but overly broad. You need to add S. 6th Ave from Irvington to 22nd St, Alvernon from 29th St. To Ft. Lowell and 29th St from Craycroft to Alvernon. Of course "side streets" in all the areas, are always possibilities.I too cannot find a map of streetwalkers. The only thing on the right is an ad for rubmaps. Which lists all the massage parlors they review. It does have a map of Tucson. Is that all that is being mentioned? Someone else said it was in the pictures link. Nothing there as well. Sorry. Just cannot find it at all. Maybe it is a browser issue.

SmokeShopJoe
07-27-13, 16:11
http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=147024&d=1317024020

Lets see if that works

AzMaleSlut
07-27-13, 16:24
I too cannot find a map of streetwalkers. The only thing on the right is an ad for rubmaps. Which lists all the massage parlors they review. It does have a map of Tucson. Is that all that is being mentioned? Someone else said it was in the pictures link. Nothing there as well. Sorry. Just cannot find it at all. Maybe it is a browser issue.Go up a level, to where you can choose to look at Streetwalker Reports, Backpage Advertiser Reviews, etc. On each of those lines there's a link to the photos.

TucsonTaoist
07-27-13, 19:32
I too cannot find a map of streetwalkers. The only thing on the right is an ad for rubmaps. Which lists all the massage parlors they review. It does have a map of Tucson. Is that all that is being mentioned? Someone else said it was in the pictures link. Nothing there as well. Sorry. Just cannot find it at all. Maybe it is a browser issue.If you click on Tucson near the top of the page: Forum. States & Cities. Arizona. Tucson.

Next to each thread, there's a pictures link. Therein you'll find these elusive maps.

TucsonTaoist
07-27-13, 19:35
Picked her up about an hour ago. Wee girl in her 20-30s with a neat look. She's half black and either white or Asian. Her face is kind of pale, almost albino or washed out looking. She accentuates it with the way she does her hair, similarly washed out around her eyes and no eye make-up. She was wearing short denim shorts. Gives a nice BBBJ for $20, adding FS brought it to $50. I would likely repeat just to see that wisp of bright orange pubic hair.

DesertNative
07-31-13, 12:52
You SW dudes are probably going to laugh at me, I have never picked up a SW on purpose but Monday I was head to the VA and just past the main entrance into Food City I thought I'd see if the had any roasted chiles while I was on that side of town, so I turned into the next small street after the entrance (38th?) and standing under a big mesquite was a good looking HSW. She waved at me so I stopped. She hopped right in and told me she has a place across the street. I was intrigued so I said would she do a car date and she said sure. Off we drove while I tried to figure out if this was legit, LEO, etc, while we chatted a bit. She offer FS at her place. 70 I asked about BBJCIM in the car, she said sure how about. 50. I was fascinated and we drove around a bit talking. Very cool lady, when I asked her why she walked instead of posting she said she like the exercise. She looked fit and didn't seem strung out, but I confess I don't get the whole street walking thing and as tempted as I was (yeah it was killing me) I didn't want to partake. Still, for you SW hounds, this was a cute Hispanic gal who probably goes for less if you are a grinder and she was cool with her place, my place or the car, so I think she is reliable for a SW. I gave her my 2 cents worth about getting off the street and hope that she isn't strung out on something, dropped her at the market with twenty bucks for her time. She told me she was there every day and to come back again and she would make me happy I did. No doubt but I am too freaked about the SW scene. Still, a pretty and chill lady, dang me. If I was into it, I would say it is worth the drive though I don't know about her talent. That was tough to pass up and no fresh chiles either, ha.

She gave me her street name as Lala, no phone.

S Whiplash
08-01-13, 12:19
You SW dudes are probably going to laugh at me, I have never picked up a SW on purpose but Monday I was head to the VA and just past the main entrance into Food City I thought I'd see if the had any roasted chiles while I was on that side of town, so I turned into the next small street after the entrance (38th?) and standing under a big mesquite was a good looking HSW. She waved at me so I stopped. She hopped right in and told me she has a place across the street. I was intrigued so I said would she do a car date and she said sure. Off we drove while I tried to figure out if this was legit, LEO, etc, while we chatted a bit. She offer FS at her place. 70 I asked about BBJCIM in the car, she said sure how about. 50. I was fascinated and we drove around a bit talking. Very cool lady, when I asked her why she walked instead of posting she said she like the exercise. She looked fit and didn't seem strung out, but I confess I don't get the whole street walking thing and as tempted as I was (yeah it was killing me) I didn't want to partake. Still, for you SW hounds, this was a cute Hispanic gal who probably goes for less if you are a grinder and she was cool with her place, my place or the car, so I think she is reliable for a SW. I gave her my 2 cents worth about getting off the street and hope that she isn't strung out on something, dropped her at the market with twenty bucks for her time. She told me she was there every day and to come back again and she would make me happy I did. No doubt but I am too freaked about the SW scene. Still, a pretty and chill lady, dang me. If I was into it, I would say it is worth the drive though I don't know about her talent. That was tough to pass up and no fresh chiles either, ha.

She gave me her street name as Lala, no phone.Aahh, the joys and frustrations of catch and release trolling. If though you get the urge to throw your street virginity under the bus in the future, that fish would be one of the best places to start. Amicable, takes direction, affordable, cute in her own goofy way, and has a safe spot that gets you out of the car. That is pretty much the 'stars in alignment' for the street scene.

Crutch
08-01-13, 17:20
Cute latina hitch hiking and I gave her a ride to Venom. Said she hoped to start working there. I asked if she was interested in a car date, but she said not this time. Told me her name, but I've already forgotten. The big topic of conversation seemed to be the fact that she bought a 32-inch flat screen for 20-dollars and a blunt. She was cute, early 20's, semi long hair, nice shape.

SmokeyLucaya
08-01-13, 21:12
Picked her up about an hour ago. Wee girl in her 20-30s with a neat look. She's half black and either white or Asian. Her face is kind of pale, almost albino or washed out looking. She accentuates it with the way she does her hair, similarly washed out around her eyes and no eye make-up. She was wearing short denim shorts. Gives a nice BBBJ for $20, adding FS brought it to $50. I would likely repeat just to see that wisp of bright orange pubic hair.I was just around the 29th and Alernon area for a bit and didn't see anything. Where did you meet this wee girl?

Rudtf77
08-05-13, 07:57
I was out on 6 th on Sunday during 130pm no action at all.