PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15

Canada
02-12-18, 19:27
Was out last night and saw several decent SWs near Oracle and Kelso. Is the the normal place to see them?I dropped off friends at airport and drove down 6th. Saw a Hispanic spinner walking back and forth on 6th talking on phone but passed her 3 times and she didn't look up. Any intel on her?

Also drove down Oracle and saw a couple of decent girls near Kelso. I went around block to try to pick one up (black hair grey sweatpants) but a pickup beat me to her. Any info on her?

Crutch
02-13-18, 08:52
Really cute black chick strolling south on Craycroft from 22nd, tight pants & shaking ass, she had the ubiquitous phone attached to her ear and even though I passed three times she didn't even look up. I stopped at the QT just in time to see her get picked up by a monger in SUV.

Crutch
02-15-18, 20:46
Same cute black chick running east on 29th in rain. This time no phone attached to the ear and she was definitely trying to flag down a ride, but I was in a hurry although I'm certain some monger got her before she got too wet.

Bertlong
02-16-18, 09:24
Same cute black chick running east on 29th in rain. This time no phone attached to the ear and she was definitely trying to flag down a ride, but I was in a hurry although I'm certain some monger got her before she got too wet.Be aware that down 29th and craycroft I picked up a cute spinner body Latina with a face that has been picked because of drugs. Once she got into my car I notice this which I did not mind the problems was as we started to set up a plan she told me. It would be 80 but I had to drive her to Colombia and speedway where she had a place and I was supposed to pay her as soon as we got there. First thing I thought she is a cash and dash. So I told her I never pay first and she said dropped me here which I did told her to get that fuck out.

Scammers and their drug habit.

Crutch
02-16-18, 10:14
Be aware that down 29th and craycroft I picked up a cute spinner body Latina with a face that has been picked because of drugs. Once she got into my car I notice this which I did not mind the problems was as we started to set up a plan she told me. It would be 80 but I had to drive her to Colombia and speedway where she had a place and I was supposed to pay her as soon as we got there. First thing I thought she is a cash and dash. So I told her I never pay first and she said dropped me here which I did told her to get that fuck out.

Scammers and their drug habit.Smart move. I've had a cash and dash happen to me twice, but it was a lesson learned and, like you, no more pay up front.

DkPersonal
02-19-18, 19:26
Has anyone seen that short haired brunette girl that is thin and short and looks like a young girl walking up and down 6th? I had to ask around with all the run down SW's to see if they had any info. Apparently she has a thing for taking the cash and running and never delivering. I observed a nice Mercedes completely out of place in that area roll up on her and get shot down big time. So I'm wondering if anyone has some information they'd be willing to provide.

Only Me
02-20-18, 09:51
Has anyone seen that short haired brunette girl that is thin and short and looks like a young girl walking up and down 6th? I had to ask around with all the run down SW's to see if they had any info. Apparently she has a thing for taking the cash and running and never delivering. I observed a nice Mercedes completely out of place in that area roll up on her and get shot down big time. So I'm wondering if anyone has some information they'd be willing to provide.I've seen her too. The first time I thought she was under 18, but recent sightings led me to think she is of legal age. But she looks far too good to be true for that stretch of town, and I've hesitated to pick her up. I shall continue to do so!

One of my most surprising experiences on 6th recently took place while I was getting gas at the place around 29th. As I was finishing up I was taking my time as I had seen a hot looking woman go into the store there, and I wanted to see if she would come near me when she came out. Another woman came out first who didn't have The Look at all, and as she was walking about 10 feet away from me she simply asked if I wanted a date. Off we went. Her name was Bree or Breann or something like that, and while she wasn't all that cute, she was very accommodating. I never would have pegged her as a SW.

SuperSweet
02-21-18, 10:37
I needed some tires for my truck so decided to go to Discount on 6th ave. And saw an extremely hot blonde in all black walking across the street from Discount. I truly couldn't believe my eyes. She would be an attractive woman ANYWHERE. But for a street walker it was the best I've ever seen. I almost ditched the tire replacement, but had set an appointment for 5 pm and they close at 6 pm. And I had already seen how busy they were so didn't want to rescedule. I was trying to not make obvious while I was inside checking in that I was interested in the street walker across the street. She was defiantly working because she was pacing back and forth in both directions and was a attempting eye contact with onlookers. I didn't see her get picked up or returned while I was there. I have new tires now so I might put a few miles on them after work today. It was almost a too too good to be true type situation. So be safe in this search. I didn't see any obvious cop cars lurking for a bust. But be safe nontheless.

Canada
02-22-18, 12:56
I needed some tires for my truck so decided to go to Discount on 6th ave. And saw an extremely hot blonde in all black walking across the street from Discount. I truly couldn't believe my eyes. She would be an attractive woman ANYWHERE. But for a street walker it was the best I've ever seen. I almost ditched the tire replacement, but had set an appointment for 5 pm and they close at 6 pm. And I had already seen how busy they were so didn't want to rescedule. I was trying to not make obvious while I was inside checking in that I was interested in the street walker across the street. She was defiantly working because she was pacing back and forth in both directions and was a attempting eye contact with onlookers. I didn't see her get picked up or returned while I was there. I have new tires now so I might put a few miles on them after work today. It was almost a too too good to be true type situation. So be safe in this search. I didn't see any obvious cop cars lurking for a bust. But be safe nontheless.I was on 6th yesterday going to airport to pick up a friend. Saw this same blonde walking on east side of 6th. She was definitely working. Went around the block and she was already picked up. Also saw a young hispanic talking on phone appeared to be waiting for someone but definitely making eye contact. Wasn't sure if she was working. Looked TGTBT.

Amorist1
02-24-18, 18:24
You may be thinking of a gal goes by the name of Cozie (think real is Shirley). Met her once. Tall, blonde, usually in black. Looks better from a distance, but not terrible up close. Bit of a ponch. Quoted 30 for BJ, 50 necked, and 100 for FS. Settled for 20 for BBBJ. Not bad. Allowed roaming hands. Seems her cup was quite padded. CIM and spits. Says she walks 6th from 10 up to 22nd usually 10 to 6. Nice enough gal all in all.

I was on 6th yesterday going to airport to pick up a friend. Saw this same blonde walking on east side of 6th. She was definitely working. Went around the block and she was already picked up. Also saw a young hispanic talking on phone appeared to be waiting for someone but definitely making eye contact. Wasn't sure if she was working. Looked TGTBT.

BlazerN4
02-24-18, 18:38
Hello gents I'm from the Seattle Washington area I'm going to be in Tucson next week and I was hoping that one of you might be kind enough to send me the phone number of a girl I could get together with while I'm there. I have a lot of great contacts and phone numbers in Seattle so if you were thinking of traveling there ever I'd be happy to return the favor and give you a number of numbers. I really like street girls so if you have a phone number for a good looking Street girl I promise to be nice to her and I would really appreciate it thank you.

Canada
02-25-18, 11:25
Hello gents I'm from the Seattle Washington area I'm going to be in Tucson next week and I was hoping that one of you might be kind enough to send me the phone number of a girl I could get together with while I'm there. I have a lot of great contacts and phone numbers in Seattle so if you were thinking of traveling there ever I'd be happy to return the favor and give you a number of numbers. I really like street girls so if you have a phone number for a good looking Street girl I promise to be nice to her and I would really appreciate it thank you.You are a regular member so you can not receive messages so no way to send you a number.

AvgTouch
02-26-18, 01:35
One of my most surprising experiences on 6th recently took place while I was getting gas at the place around 29th. ... Another woman came out first who didn't have The Look at all, and as she was walking about 10 feet away from me she simply asked if I wanted a date. Off we went. Her name was Bree or Breann or something like that, and while she wasn't all that cute, she was very accommodating. I never would have pegged her as a SW.I think I met her as well. I was thinking it was Breann or Brenia, or something. I thought she was pregnant when I saw her and wanted to help her with an actual ride. I can't imagine that it's fun carrying around all that weight. Turns out she's not, that's just her form. She was around 22nd, which I isn't a hot spot for friendly walkers, so I wasn't really expecting her to offer.

She was very direct, but she was also direct about stopping as well. All of the sudden she says she wants to get dressed and that was the end of it.

Bertlong
02-26-18, 11:03
You may be thinking of a gal goes by the name of Cozie (think real is Shirley). Met her once. Tall, blonde, usually in black. Looks better from a distance, but not terrible up close. Bit of a ponch. Quoted 30 for BJ, 50 necked, and 100 for FS. Settled for 20 for BBBJ. Not bad. Allowed roaming hands. Seems her cup was quite padded. CIM and spits. Says she walks 6th from 10 up to 22nd usually 10 to 6. Nice enough gal all in all.Are you sure you did not picked up a girl by the name of Erica? She is blond with an ok body ok face and fucked up teeth and I have seen her wear a black tight mini dress walking down 6th.

Amorist1
02-26-18, 19:28
That sounds like her alright. Bad teeth and pick marked face. But she used a different name.

Are you sure you did not picked up a girl by the name of Erica? She is blond with an ok body ok face and fucked up teeth and I have seen her wear a black tight mini dress walking down 6th.

AvgTouch
03-02-18, 02:09
This is from a while back in Jan, but I had some issues setting up my account.

Was cruising 6th on a Sat night / Sun morning. There were a few walkers getting exercise, but many were run down. Finally caught up with one that looked like she took care of herself. A LSW in her 30's (guessing) called Tiny. Course there were plenty of LEO out compared to the people, but I wasn't so concerned because I was taking her to my hotel room. I was a bit reluctant because she seemed hesitant to do a LEO check. But I wasn't doing anything illegal, just spending some time with her and giving a gift.

She didn't mind disrobing, and looked well enough. There were some scars, but no open picking or anything. Overall she looked good; thin but not a spinner. On the ride, I checked if she was ok with receiving. I get it that some have a preference to give than to take. But when I checked for diving down, she didn't want me to. She did let me get her off with a vibe though. I kept checking if she was ok with me rubbing her, and she would say yes, but she'd be covering up her face with her arm and didn't get into it at all. Quite a mood killer for me.

Not sure if she's good at what she does or not, but not a good fit for me.

Crutch
03-02-18, 11:18
This is from a while back in Jan, but I had some issues setting up my account.

Was cruising 6th on a Sat night / Sun morning. There were a few walkers getting exercise, but many were run down. Finally caught up with one that looked like she took care of herself. A LSW in her 30's (guessing) called Tiny. Course there were plenty of LEO out compared to the people, but I wasn't so concerned because I was taking her to my hotel room. I was a bit reluctant because she seemed hesitant to do a LEO check. But I wasn't doing anything illegal, just spending some time with her and giving a gift.

She didn't mind disrobing, and looked well enough. There were some scars, but no open picking or anything. Overall she looked good; thin but not a spinner. On the ride, I checked if she was ok with receiving. I get it that some have a preference to give than to take. But when I checked for diving down, she didn't want me to. She did let me get her off with a vibe though. I kept checking if she was ok with me rubbing her, and she would say yes, but she'd be covering up her face with her arm and didn't get into it at all. Quite a mood killer for me.

Not sure if she's good at what she does or not, but not a good fit for me.I remember one who called herself Tiny from a few years ago. Might be the same one since she was maybe in her early 20's back then. Very odd girl if I remember correctly. She would do a BBBJ one time, but not the next. One time all she did was cry over some bozo she supposedly loved. She became too weird for me.

TucsonTaoist
03-04-18, 20:36
Finally Nabbed her before someone else did today. Very pretty girl, says we've dated before, but I don't remember. Went to her room and got pretty head, though a bit toothy. Said she was pregnant last week and couldn't do the deed yet, so I left hard and wanting. I might try her again as I'd really enjoy plowing that field.

KChing
03-11-18, 09:19
Was driving home from the airport and thought I'd drive up 6th just to see if anything was out. Saw a short LSW walking south as I went north. Wasn't sure if she was headed for a job (at 4:30 am but noticed she crossed to the west side after I passed. Went up a block and turned around and came up behind her. As I passed she looked over her shoulder. Turned into the shopping mall and went north again and she had crossed over going south. Gave me a look as I passed. Looked nice, but was too pooped to pop since I got up at 3:00 am. Short, shoulder length hair, wearing a light jacket with a back pack on her back. Getting old sucks. Only thing I saw out there. Headed up oracle via drachman and it was dead.

Chica Luv
03-19-18, 12:34
Picked up Christina off 6th. She has been reviewed here numerous times with mixed results. I too have had mixed results though the years with her. However, this meet was one of the good ones. We drove around to all the usual Park-and-Play spots until we found one that suited us both.

BBBJ & CFS Her BJ skills were good and I struggled to keep from finishing too early. Likewise, the CFS was also good and the deed was over quickly.

YMMV.

CL.

Chica Luv
03-21-18, 13:52
Had some time on my hands, so I decided to ride-the-route; 6th between I-10 & 29th. It was early afternoon and there were several SWers out-and-about. However, none were to my liking. Finally I spotted a MILF-looking blonde with a nice figure.

I pulled over, she got in and we exchange the usual greeting and gropings. Once both parties were assured of our safe passage, we proceeded to a secluded place for our casual encounter. BBBJ & CFS followed.

Angela is a MILF with a great body and great attitude. No signs of drug use. She stated that she isn't out that often, and had only been doing this for a couple weeks.

I would repeat. She was so good that I might even get a room next time.

YMMV.

CL.

Rome520
03-21-18, 20:13
Picked up Christina off 6th. She has been reviewed here numerous times with mixed results. I too have had mixed results though the years with her. However, this meet was one of the good ones. We drove around to all the usual Park-and-Play spots until we found one that suited us both.

BBBJ & CFS Her BJ skills were good and I struggled to keep from finishing too early. Likewise, the CFS was also good and the deed was over quickly.

YMMV.

CL.For someone who hasn't read her reviews care to share what she looked like? Thanks in advance.

Chica Luv
03-22-18, 13:30
As I stated in my review. "a MILF-looking blonde with a nice figure".

For someone who hasn't read her reviews care to share what she looked like? Thanks in advance.

Chica Luv
03-22-18, 18:32
Maybe I should read a little closer. Angela was the Blonde MILF, not Christina. Which I now realize is the one you were asking about. W / re to her looks. Read The Forum. In addition to gathering information w / re to her looks, you will also learn ALL about her antics, and therefore be better prepared for her on-again / off-again BS.

YMMV.

CL.

For someone who hasn't read her reviews care to share what she looked like? Thanks in advance.

Ratt Rocker
03-31-18, 13:22
Picked up a nice SW last night around 6th and 39th. Attractive with a nice chest. Forget her name. Very accommodating and eager to please. Took her to my hotel and spent about an hour with her.

AvgTouch
04-02-18, 01:47
So, I was reading through some other forms and saw that some cities are sending letters to suspicious vehicles:

https://www.mydaytondailynews.com/news/crime--law/dear-johns-dayton-police-warn-suspected-prostitution-customers/00TGeJ7Xn4QVAP2AgGma0K/

Has this happened in Tucson, or more importantly for me, the square mile city?

SuperSweet
04-02-18, 22:13
I was heading to my favorite Mexican food place yesterday around 5:15 pm and noticed a super tall lady wearing all black. From her head to her toe. I would say 6 feet and really thin. But not drug thin. Wearing a black cap and stylish sunglasses. Also wearing updated walking shoes. Extremely clean. Saw her walk from the McDonald's all the way to the Burger king. She switched sides back and forth. I wasn't sure if working or exercising. Not really a place for a nice stroll. Anyone see her? New to the business looking very healthy.

TexasMonger
04-03-18, 08:04
I was heading to my favorite Mexican food place yesterday around 5:15 pm and noticed a super tall lady wearing all black. From her head to her toe. I would say 6 feet and really thin. But not drug thin. Wearing a black cap and stylish sunglasses. Also wearing updated walking shoes. Extremely clean. Saw her walk from the McDonald's all the way to the Burger king. She switched sides back and forth. I wasn't sure if working or exercising. Not really a place for a nice stroll. Anyone see her? New to the business looking very healthy.More than likely a tranny. Approach with caution.

Cheers.

TM.

MushyBrew
04-08-18, 14:38
I am around he Grant / Alvernon area and looking for at least a semi reliable contact for some head games. Curious if anyone had any recommendations they would be willing to toss out. Happy hunting gents.

Pheonix366
04-10-18, 05:08
I'm a newer member only posted once before. I've finally got some wheels and was wondering agree I might have some luck around the Tucson mall area. I have a feeling ill be on this site more often now that BP and CL are down. Any help is appreciated thanks.

MmmGood
04-10-18, 11:43
About a week ago was strolling down oracle around midnight and met a nice girl just up the road. She was a younger gal about her 20's nice little spinner body and some acne on the face. Truly lucky how we met she just kind of popped out. Very sweet girl and got to know each other in a more personal level. Hoping to see her again but haven't seen her out lately. Her name started with an A like Aubrey or Andrea.

Drc92
04-11-18, 04:35
So I had just gotten off work and going North on oracle when I spotted a WSW, she looked more like a soccer mom than anything. Brown sweater on, hair in a ponytail I think, anyways she looked good but before I could pick her up some BSW got into my truck and when I tried to kick her out she was gone. Anyone have any details?

TucsonTaoist
04-11-18, 13:25
I'm a newer member only posted once before. I've finally got some wheels and was wondering agree I might have some luck around the Tucson mall area. I have a feeling ill be on this site more often now that BP and CL are down. Any help is appreciated thanks.You'll have better luck between Prince and Speedway than near the mall, in my experience.

DkPersonal
05-20-18, 20:09
With the taking down of BP and all them laws and usag going down for a little bit, everything has been super calm. Even the usual SWs ain't out and about. Talked to a few down on the south side but most of them are strung out on black or at least that's what I've been told, maybe they just said that to try to make a regular out of me. Who knows. Notel has been pretty dead and the only one I saw must've gotten picked up almost immediately. I swear, some mongers don't give af when trying to pick up, they just stop and alert everyone to what they are doing, it's kind of funny actually to see this.

Crutch
05-20-18, 20:49
Just started to get in car when I was solicited by cute black chick outside the Monterey Market. We settled on 20 for BBBJCIM. Decent technique and took instruction well. Unfortunately cannot recall name, but said she hangs around that area. She was about 5'5", shapely with nice ass.

I Luv Head
05-20-18, 22:32
I have moved away from the street scene in Tucson a long time ago, but I recently found myself driving down Ft Lowell and decided to stop at the QT on the corner of Oracle. I spotted a gorgeous tall slender blonde woman dressed slutty as hell walking and we made eye contact. She motioned to me to wait so I pulled into the gas station and took my time getting gas. About five minutes later a few LEOs pulled in and went inside. I decided to go in and to my surprise they were handcuffing her. Not sure if she was shoplifting or what, but that totaly ruined my night.

She was about 5' 10' with long dirty blonde hair and looked to be in her early 20's. She had an outragous body with a perfect bubble ass and nice man made breasts. She looked very clean and and was wearing a low cut top and a tight mini skirt with fishnet stockings. Kind of looked like Brittney Spears when she was in her 20's. If anyone has any info I would be willing to trade some numbers.

ILH.

Great Expecta
05-24-18, 08:44
Just for shits and giggles, I text Sasha to see if she was up on the net. I've done this off and on for several months and gotten no replies. Low and behold, she did respond and I set up a time to pick her up. Once in the car, I notice she has lost a lot of weight and doesn't look good at all. I asked her why she has been blowing off my texts and she says she shares her phone with the guy she lives with and he "let's her know" when she has a text. WTF? So basically, some dude is screening my texts? Oh, hell no!! We drive to the place with little, or forced, conversation and do the deed. I've been seeing her off and on for two years now and this was the worst yet. I'm going to lose her number. Even at. 2 it didn't seem worth it. Be safe out there. Pickins' are very slim if at all.

Canada
05-30-18, 17:24
Picking up friend at airport so drove down Oracle Prince to Drachman about 5:30 Pm just to see what was out. Saw two SW but pretty rough looking. Not worth stopping for. Drove down 6th from 22nd to I-10 and saw a decent HSW. Stopped to see if she needed a ride and decided I had time for a quick BBBJ. Said her name was Christine decent and service was good.

DkPersonal
06-01-18, 23:33
Took a little cruise down 6th and ended up stopping for a LSW that supposedly just got assaulted by her boyfriend. I had to listen to whole story in the car. Tears and everything. Once we pulled up to the spot, the water works stopped and she was ready to get down to business. I, personally, think she should get out of the business because I had to stop her after about one minute because she just did not know how to eat one. Teeth, teeth, and more teeth. I just finished myself off, big waste of time. Drove her back and will make sure avoid.

AvgTouch
06-12-18, 07:49
Seems like the pickings on 6th are really slim. There's typically someone, but old and disgusting. Has there been any displacement in where they pop up?

Great Expecta
06-12-18, 14:48
I drove 6th street north from I10 and saw a WSW I haven't seen in a long while. She is an older long haired blonde with wrinkles. Let me rephrase that, as her wrinkles have wrinkles. She is very thin and she used to have a room at the hotel at the corner of 4 rth and I think her name was Linda. She gives an excellent blow and rim job, but I didn't stop. Moving on to Grant / Oracle, there was a haggard WSW sitting in the shade on the side street by the bus stop just north of the No-Tel. There were two chunky BSWs on the side street next to the Circle K. I say that as I saw them and pulled off Oracle onto the side street to take a phone call and they both turned around and circled me a few times. I probably wouldn't have picked one up, as they were a little too chunky for my taste. I have class. It may all be low, but it's there! LOL!

Great Expecta
06-12-18, 18:02
Wow! Lightening does strike twice. I ran the strolls around 130 pm and found the same wrinkled WSW out on 6th again. On the street just east of Oracle behind Curves, I ran into black Bree, who I haven't seen in over a year. Last time I saw her walking down Oracle a year ago, she was pregnant and walking with her boyfriend. We chatted and I asked if she was looking and she declined for now, but opened up for later. Also, I saw a BSW on the same street. Lots of activity over two days.

Bargawd
06-15-18, 16:43
Was bored this afternoon so I took a run around Oracle found Dee by the circle k (no not the new one) the other one. She's blonde, white, thick. Usual gow you doings then we parked because there would be drama at her place. BBBJ for. 20 with the rule " you can't cum in my mouth". Decent technique, handy to the finish. Let my hands roam and said after she was open to anything except cim. Cool. Dropped her off on miricale mile. Got what I was looking for. No more, no less. Happy hunting.

Asnover
06-20-18, 16:37
Out for a little drive yesterday, and saw a little spinner who's been reviewed many times. Tiny Vanessa I believe. Plenty cute enough, but so twitchy and shaky, I couldn't keep her focused on the task at hand. Ask. 3 for BBBJ but after a few min, felt bad enough for her, that I gave her a small donation and let her out. Looking for Sheena at the other "drive route" but no avail. Any help via pm would be much appreciated.

Safe travels all.

Asn.

DkPersonal
06-22-18, 22:32
Had a run in with a braless BSW near the Walmart, claimed to work at the club nearby, she wanted to go to her "spot". To be honest, going to a recommended spot is suspect for me, I don't want to be walking into an ambush, so I made some excuses and kicked her out. I asked her a few questions about the club and I wasn't really happy with her answers which made me think she was lying.

Asnover
06-25-18, 00:02
Had the occasion to take a little drive this eve and decided to take 29th from Alvernon to Craycroft around 8 pm. As luck would have it, I got the wave from a very cute hispanic spinner heading east between Swan and Craycroft. Pulled onto a side street and she got in. Smelled marvelous. No tweaking and possible the best looking SW I've ever had the pleasure. Her name is Bianca and has a Jessica Alba look about her. We found a nice quiet spot at the park and I paid a tad more for a BBBJ than normal, but this girl was CUTE! . 45 was the damage, and I'll def be keeping an eye out on that little stretch. Very nice girl and isn't hardened yet. Treat her well, if you get so lucky.

Be safe,

Asn.

Crutch
06-25-18, 10:32
Had the occasion to take a little drive this eve and decided to take 29th from Alvernon to Craycroft around 8 pm. As luck would have it, I got the wave from a very cute hispanic spinner heading east between Swan and Craycroft. Pulled onto a side street and she got in. Smelled marvelous. No tweaking and possible the best looking SW I've ever had the pleasure. Her name is Bianca and has a Jessica Alba look about her. We found a nice quiet spot at the park and I paid a tad more for a BBBJ than normal, but this girl was CUTE! . 45 was the damage, and I'll def be keeping an eye out on that little stretch. Very nice girl and isn't hardened yet. Treat her well, if you get so lucky.

Be safe,

Asn.I have had fairly good luck on that stretch of 29th through the years. I'll certainly keep a lookout for the one you mentioned.

ShyNine
06-30-18, 13:22
Lat night around 6 ish saw an amber raine looking beauty at the bust stop on cray in a short clingy dress on her phone pacing in front of the bus stop.

As fate would have it I was turning left on cray to drop something off and she was long gone by t he time I returned.

One of these days I'll get lucky.

Just thought I'd pass the info on.

DucatiPilot
06-30-18, 14:31
Last night, about two blocks north of the No-tel Motel on the same side of the road, there was a fatty with long black hair (not sure, either hispanic or white) sitting in a chair on the north side of the building at 2549 N. Oracle (Oracle and Jacinto) watching traffic. I went by her and then circled around the block on Jacinto heading back to Oracle to get a closer look. I had run into her before on the south end of town and have it on good authority to stay far away. Apparently, she has been known to not want to leave and when she does, she may try to take something with her that is not hers. The instance I heard about involved her trying to get away with a guy's cell phone when he was dropping her off. Anyway, I was stopped at the stop sign waiting to pull out onto Oracle which was busy when I hear, "Hey..." just outside my passenger door. No way was she getting in my car, but what surprised me was that I was just passing by and had zero interest yet she tried anyway. I have no idea what her name is, but both times (last night and on the south end before), she just said "hey" in a somewhat deep voice and sounding half high on something. Sorry I don't have more, but felt I should warn folks. If you see her, you would do well think with your big head and go elsewhere. Trust me, you won't be missing anything (and that includes your cell phone, sunglasses, etc. , etc.).

ShyNine
07-04-18, 16:42
Picked up a Tall Blond, 5'7", long hair, black slacks.

Forgot her name, but I'm sure it's one of your regulars. Is missing a tooth in the middle of her mouth upper teeth. She once was attractive but I see drugs and time has taken a toll. She's available gents if you're interested. I dropped her off at the Circle K at 44th /6th about 10 minutes ago. Happy Independence Day.

Bertlong
07-05-18, 09:17

Forgot her name, but I'm sure it's one of your regulars. Is missing a tooth in the middle of her mouth upper teeth. She once was attractive but I see drugs and time has taken a toll. She's available gents if you're interested. I dropped her off at the Circle K at 44th /6th about 10 minutes ago. Happy Independence Day.I saw the blond you are talking about and was wondering if she was working. I wanted to pick her up as she look really good from a few feet away but I had company and could not stop. She was thin with what it looked a tight body, the face I could not see as it was dark and she kept turning back. She had long curly blond hair. I saw her at the corner of 6th and the entrance of the freeway I-10.

LikesToPlay
07-09-18, 22:05
My fellow friends. I saw a black girl. Tiny. Yellow top white pants at the corner of Colombus and 29th this morning at 8 am. Is there any chance any of you have tried her out. She was cute nice smile and tried very hard to get my attention but I was running late for work. Anybody? I would love some details to see if I missed out or not.

AvgTouch
07-11-18, 06:08
My fellow friends. I saw a black girl. Tiny. Yellow top white pants at the corner of Colombus and 29th this morning at 8 am. Is there any chance any of you have tried her out. She was cute nice smile and tried very hard to get my attention but I was running late for work. Anybody? I would love some details to see if I missed out or not.That corner scares me a bit, as it seems cops regularly pull up on that 7-11. Do they not mess with the SW's?

Any recommendations on 29th in general? I've tried it lots of times and never actually got a girl out of it. Well, I haven't been hunting at 8 am. I did pick up a girl a few weeks back on 29th near wilmont. Good looker! Thin, but not too thin, white 20 something with a shaved head, but it turned out that she was just walking back from work (8 or 10 pm I think). Man, if she was working, I'm going to kick myself!

I've tried 29th along with going though the residential cuts. I don't feel as good trying to pickup right in front of peoples homes. Turning in for a pick up, that's ok. But there's plenty of kids there also that I don't want to feel stalked, along with people living there. Should I be looming there for good picks?

I've been going for 6th, but while that's regular, those regulars are rough.

DucatiPilot
07-11-18, 13:37
That corner scares me a bit, as it seems cops regularly pull up on that 7-11. Do they not mess with the SW's?

Any recommendations on 29th in general? I've tried it lots of times and never actually got a girl out of it. Well, I haven't been hunting at 8 am. I did pick up a girl a few weeks back on 29th near wilmont. Good looker! Thin, but not too thin, white 20 something with a shaved head, but it turned out that she was just walking back from work (8 or 10 pm I think). Man, if she was working, I'm going to kick myself!

I've tried 29th along with going though the residential cuts. I don't feel as good trying to pickup right in front of peoples homes. Turning in for a pick up, that's ok. But there's plenty of kids there also that I don't want to feel stalked, along with people living there. Should I be looming there for good picks?

I've been going for 6th, but while that's regular, those regulars are rough.I've been through 29th btwn Swan and Alvernon. I think anything you see lives in some of the low rent housing in the area. Between the visible riff-raff and all the apartments, I'd be a little nervous about getting robbed or car-jacked. Maybe I am overly cautious, but it just seems like a good area where someone could easily hide and then quickly appear to take advantage, and then disappear behind a building before anyone knew what happened. I prefer to be a little closer to mainstream traffic in case I need to boogie in a hurry. If something really bad should happen to me, I am also more likely to be found quickly and for there to be witnesses. South 6th and south Oracle Rd are shitty areas for sure, but I think they are generally safer than 29th. Each to his own though and YMMV.

Crutch
07-11-18, 14:29
That corner scares me a bit, as it seems cops regularly pull up on that 7-11. Do they not mess with the SW's?

I've been going for 6th, but while that's regular, those regulars are rough.Through the years I have had decent luck on 29th between Alvernon and Craycroft. Like any other part of town it can be hit and miss, but I've had good luck and never had a problem. Happy hunting.

AvgTouch
07-13-18, 04:11
Just rolled down 6th (about 1230) in the usual stretch. There’s quite a few fish out there. One larger BSW. There were a skinny bsw and wsw that were ooold on 5th. I tried to pick up a nice looking wsw with shoulder length brown hair. Did the perfect timing as she's crossing the street right in front of me and all her looks at a distance lived up at close range. But she won't get in; no ride for her. She was looking about so maybe she was just spooked, but she could have turned down a side street. What I'm saying is maybe it wasn't me or my ride (but it probably was). Down walking to food city was another wsw, few more pounds but not rolli. Oh yeah, there were some younger girls looking like it was moving day on 7th?, the other way from fourth.

See if this makes it past the software glich
HTHs, Avg

Panache
07-13-18, 21:40
Apparently the cops are using new techniques during prostitution stings. So, we can't assume that it's safe to offer money for sex once the girl is in our vehicle. These 5 guys assumed that, and look what happened to them. Bottom line is that it's never safe for us to purchase any sexual acts. So, we have to be more creative going forward.

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/five-charged-in-solicitation-of-prostitution-sting-in-martinsburg-w/article_e0fb7dea-86ae-11e8-bf7e-13c138028c56.html

MotorboatJones
07-17-18, 09:30
Apparently the cops are using new techniques during prostitution stings. So, we can't assume that it's safe to offer money for sex once the girl is in our vehicle.The people in that city must be so relieved that all of the violent crime has been eliminated so the police can move on to prostitution. Since all of the murders, rapes, and cases of child molestation have been solved, it's time to get the johns. Good work, police!

What a waste of tax-payer money.

Jamesj
07-17-18, 14:15
Apparently the cops are using new techniques during prostitution stings. So, we can't assume that it's safe to offer money for sex once the girl is in our vehicle. These 5 guys assumed that, and look what happened to them. Bottom line is that it's never safe for us to purchase any sexual acts. So, we have to be more creative going forward.

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/five-charged-in-solicitation-of-prostitution-sting-in-martinsburg-w/article_e0fb7dea-86ae-11e8-bf7e-13c138028c56.htmlMartinsburg WV has extremely high standards when it comes to relationships / sexual activity.

You can marry some one at 16, you can marry your aunt, your niece, your half sister or 1st cousin. But don't dare let 2 consenting adults have some fun if money is exchanged!

I'm so glad this city is safe of such treacherous crime!

JAMESJ.

NotCrazy
07-17-18, 21:51
Had a chance to meet up with Sheena again. She's prob my ATF. She is usually found on Jacinto but I just see her at her place since she don't go out do to this heat. Anything goes with her but she gives amazing French lessons. YMMV. If you see her treat her right.

NotCrazy
07-17-18, 22:06
Had a chance to meet up with Sheena again. She's prob my ATF. She is usually found on Jacinto but I just see her at her place since she don't go out do to this heat. Anything goes with her but she gives amazing French lessons. YMMV. If you see her treat her right.

DkPersonal
07-18-18, 01:08
I ran into Rebecca recently. Damn, she looks bad. She wasn't always that messed up but it's a good way to see how drug addiction screws with people. She was passing out in my car, I was actually a little scared, I ended up just giving her a ride home. I don't think I'll ever interact with her again.

AvgTouch
07-18-18, 03:06

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/five-charged-in-solicitation-of-prostitution-sting-in-martinsburg-w/article_e0fb7dea-86ae-11e8-bf7e-13c138028c56.htmlIs it true? Or just false rummur?

I heard that Former Sherif Arpaio was encouraging officers to step into cars. I doubt it, because there would be a trail of press reports that could cover I10. But wanted to check if anyone did know of such a thing. Course it wouldn't be going on now since he's out.

Rome520
07-19-18, 16:14

Forgot her name, but I'm sure it's one of your regulars. Is missing a tooth in the middle of her mouth upper teeth. She once was attractive but I see drugs and time has taken a toll. She's available gents if you're interested. I dropped her off at the Circle K at 44th /6th about 10 minutes ago. Happy Independence Day.Did she go by crystal? Big fake boobs? Been looking for her, hasn't replied to my text.

ShyNine
07-19-18, 16:56
I think that was her name. I did not get a # though. I'm not that horny.

AvgTouch
07-21-18, 16:52
Went up and down 6th after 12 last night. Honestly, there wasn't that much out there, unless you count the gents who were out for their evening constitutional.

On worn down BSW on 4th and 36 or so waving at cars. A few ladys walking but with one of more guys hanging on.

I was about to call it quits, when I saw a LSW in good health (Erica), which is odd enough to see on 6th. Definitely working it doing laps by fam $. She was very ready to climb in, but then was a bit nervous, and asking me what I wanted.

We set details and found a close, secluded place and she's ready to go. Just a bit into it she's ready for quits. I though it was so she could click another sale. She said it was because we were so close. Who knows which, probably some of both.

The wierd thing for me, is she's all open driving back. Would have gone so much better, but she was all button lip at first. Little heavy for my taste, but not marshmallow. Might repeat for a no rush, but might not. No numbers guys: S.

-Avg.

RonnieSteel23
07-21-18, 18:16
Any help is appreciated.

Panache
07-27-18, 14:05
Notice that the girl was not a cop, yet the guys got busted as though she were.

https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/west_virginia/eight-arrested-in-prostitution-solicitation-sting-in-martinsburg/article_c8b9cd22-91b2-11e8-86b6-13ba69c703ae.html

DucatiPilot
07-28-18, 19:13
Bumped into Cozy last night about 9:15 pm as she was trying to dodge the rain. For those unfamiliar with her, she is tall, thin, long blonde hair, and blue eyes, but has an issue with a missing top tooth or two. Very cute for the street, last night was no exception as she was dressed in a nice black mini-skirt thing and nice top. I've spent some time with her before and consistently, she is enthusiastic, accommodating, and very clean. She has a kid though you'd be hard pressed to know it and she seems to push away from drugs if only to make things easier for her and her kid. It's nice that she appears to be sober and can fully enjoy the moment without having to check out. She can usually be found in the area of 6th /29th if she is out. I left more than happy and recommend you take her for a test drive if you see her.

Only Me
08-03-18, 18:51
So I'm driving south on S 6th today, and it's very quiet out there, probably due to the heat. But as I approach the short block between the signal at Food City and the signal at the westbound I-10 onramp I see one of the old dirty blonde SWs sitting on a little curb at the rear of the sidewalk. She's got her feet up against the little curb, knees up by her chest. She's wearing a dress. And nothing else. I drove around again just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. Kitty on display for all to see. That's quite a way to advertise one's services. Too bad it wasn't a kitty I'd want to enjoy.

AvgTouch
08-05-18, 02:17
Wanted to check if anyone else has seen this.

I chanced to cross midtown on 6th around lunchtime and saw a LSW done up with bright red lips and all that in her face and a body that looked much nicer than I'd expect from there. She wasn't dressing trashy, and with her bod wouldn't need to. AND, she gave me the look as I passed. Didn't want to disappoint her so I take a detour up 5th to get a second of her looks. Long and short of the story is that we have trouble tagging somewhere innocuous.

But the real reason for the post is there was a large whit pickup. At first I thought they were a punter also, but passing them, it was definitely a woman driving with someone with her. I'm cool with her going for a doxey, but chances are it wasn't that. In fact, she pulled up and had a looong stop next to the lady of interest and two people she was talking with. Got me thinking she might be a local trying to stop some loitering or. Something.

Any info from ya'allm.

JimmyBond
08-15-18, 20:13
I drove around 6th and 5th Monday night, and hate to say, but it was quieter than usual. I literally didn't see anyone out from just after dark until 9 or so. I drove up to oracle, and did see one fairly obvious girl at the no-tel. White, thin. I couldn't identify her with Antony that's been mentioned here. A bit old for me and I didn't stop to talk. I even went on 29th, and didn't see any obvious girls. Oh well, that's the way it is at times. Maybe Monday is an off day. I did find a girl a cpl of weeks ago, and that worked out OK, but I'll post about that another time. Any suggestions on the best days, times and places for finding local girls?

JimmyBond
08-15-18, 20:43
Mongering isn't my preference, but with the demise of craigslist, a fellow's got to find pleasure where he can. I don't live in Tucson, but visit here frequently, and decided I would learn the area. Tuesday was my first success in meeting someone through the SW scene. I was driving the area around 6th and saw a few people out who seemed like they had wares to offer. A few gave 'the look' but most seemed worn out and ragged. That's just not me. Just before I gave up, I travelled down a side street near 36th and saw a white girl near the corner on 5th. Average height, maybe a few extra pounds, but certainly not a big girl. She smiled and gave me a wave. She was sort of off the main street, so not too many guys looking at that location. I smiled, but circled the block again, and she was still there when I came through the next time. She smiled again and said something that seemed encouraging, but I had the windows rolled up. I made a third pass around the block, and she was sitting on the curb. I think she knew I would stop. I pulled over not far from her, and she approached the car, looking a little shy and anxious. She had dark hair. Slim.

Average chest (my kind of girl. Not into big tits). Maybe hispanic, maybe not. Hard to tell. I guess she was about 27 or so (they usually look older when they get in the car). She was pretty up front. "I'm traveling and broke. Can you help me?" I usually avoid talk of money, having been bitten before, but my bs detector was fully operational, and I think she was telling the truth. Or at least it was mostly true. I told her I could give her a ride and that we could take it from there. That seemed good enough for her. She got in and I started driving. We did a little conversation about local police, complete with anatomical checking and she was convinced I wasn't going to haul her to jail and vice versa. She didn't seem too familiar with the area, so I think she was new, and maybe just passing through. She told me she needed some money to get to Carson City, and I said maybe I could help. She asked what I would like and I told her. I don't enjoy BJ's all that much. I cum too quickly. Maybe just getting old. I told her I was more interested in time than just in cumming. She agreed to "whatever you want" for a little more than I usually pay on the street, but WTH. I'd found a pretty quiet place, and we went there for a car date. She was cute, and I was tempted to get a room, but gave in to my more immediate desires. I ended up with cfs, including anal, then with some follow on desert. Uncovered BJ with swallow for the finale. She was nice the whole time, didn't rush me, and after all things were completed, I took her to eat. I didn't want her to have to use her funds for food. Her name was Jenny. If she's still in town, treat her right, and she'll treat you right.

JimmyBond
08-15-18, 20:55
Mongering isn't my preference, but with the demise of craigslist, a fellow's got to find pleasure where he can. I don't live in Tucson, but visit here frequently, and decided I would learn the area. Tuesday was my first success in meeting someone through the SW scene. I was driving the area around 6th and saw a few people out who seemed like they had wares to offer. A few gave 'the look' but most seemed worn out and ragged. That's just not me. Just before I gave up, I travelled down a side street near 36th and saw a white girl near the corner on 5th. Average height, maybe a few extra pounds, but certainly not a big girl. She smiled and gave me a wave. She was sort of off the main street, so not too many guys looking at that location. I smiled, but circled the block again, and she was still there when I came through the next time. She smiled again and said something that seemed encouraging, but I had the windows rolled up. I made a third pass around the block, and she was sitting on the curb. I think she knew I would stop. I pulled over not far from her, and she approached the car, looking a little shy and anxious. She had dark hair. Slim.

Average chest (my kind of girl. Not into big tits). Maybe hispanic, maybe not. Hard to tell. I guess she was about 27 or so (they usually look older when they get in the car). She was pretty up front. "I'm traveling and broke. Can you help me?" I usually avoid talk of money, having been bitten before, but my bs detector was fully operational, and I think she was telling the truth. Or at least it was mostly true. I told her I could give her a ride and that we could take it from there. That seemed good enough for her. She got in and I started driving. We did a little conversation about local police, complete with anatomical checking and she was convinced I wasn't going to haul her to jail and vice versa. She didn't seem too familiar with the area, so I think she was new, and maybe just passing through. She told me she needed some money to get to Carson City, and I said maybe I could help. She asked what I would like and I told her. I don't enjoy BJ's all that much. I cum too quickly. Maybe just getting old. I told her I was more interested in time than just in cumming. She agreed to "whatever you want" for a little more than I usually pay on the street, but WTH. I'd found a pretty quiet place, and we went there for a car date. She was cute, and I was tempted to get a room, but gave in to my more immediate desires. I ended up with cfs, including anal, then with some follow on desert. Uncovered BJ with swallow for the finale. She was nice the whole time, didn't rush me, and after all things were completed, I took her to eat. I didn't want her to have to use her funds for food. Her name was Jenny. If she's still in town, treat her right, and she'll treat you right.

JimmyBond
08-16-18, 16:04
Still visiting Tucson, and around 845 last night I saw a police car and a tow truck loading up a vehicle. Not sure it was a bust, but that ended my driving around window shopping.

Question for people who live in or regularly visit Tucson. Can you recommend any bars or nightclubs that are decent for picking up one night stands? Best places for an older guy to pick up a lady who's had a drink or two (more is better!) and who's feeling a little horny? Local hangouts? Age doesn't matter much to me. Young is nice, but older women can be very hot and with fewer hangups. So if you have any suggestions, maybe reply to my post. I would appreciate the help.

JimmyBond
08-16-18, 23:20
I was sure I hit post just once, so I'm sorry it took up a lot of space.

Amorist1
08-20-18, 09:15
Saw a BSW on Kino at 15th this am. White pants, looked nice but on my way to a project. Definitely was giving "the look" to those driving by.

Mt Red Neck
08-25-18, 18:16
I am from Phoenix but will be in Tucson next weekend.

Where do you recommend for good Mexican food?

In Tucson, isn't there a 6Th that runs north & south and another 6th that runs east & west?

What 6th has the ladies?

Thanks.

I was heading to my favorite Mexican food place yesterday around 5:15 pm and noticed a super tall lady wearing all black. From her head to her toe. I would say 6 feet and really thin. But not drug thin. Wearing a black cap and stylish sunglasses. Also wearing updated walking shoes. Extremely clean. Saw her walk from the McDonald's all the way to the Burger king. She switched sides back and forth. I wasn't sure if working or exercising. Not really a place for a nice stroll. Anyone see her? New to the business looking very healthy.

AvgTouch
08-25-18, 22:21

In Tucson, isn't there a 6Th that runs north & south and another 6th that runs east & west?

What 6th has the ladies?

Thanks.Take the 6th st exit North off I-10 and stop before downtown. Be aware, a high number of them are worn out, so don't expect the show like is on 27th. But not all of them. Thanks for helping support our local scene.

YoniLicker
08-26-18, 01:52
Take the 6th st exit North off I-10 and stop before downtown. Be aware, a high number of them are worn out, so don't expect the show like is on 27th. But not all of them. Thanks for helping support our local scene.

Be prepared to answer silly questions from local of who want to bust yer balls enough for you to not want to go back there. A fav of theirs is "Are you married? If a girl is in your car "What is her name?" "Why are you here?" " Where did you come from?" ' if s girl is in your car "you don't belong here, that person will rob you blind!" "Where are you going?" "If I see you again I'm going g to arrest you! So leave town and don't come back!

It seems as if street walkers in S Tucson are all addicts. And they know each other.

PC there will pRk their car and shadow you untill they have an opportunity to harrass you.

I Luv Head
08-26-18, 04:03

What 6th has the ladies?

Thanks.The best place to get Mexican food is in Mexico. Depending on where you are staying and how much time you have to kill you may want to consider it since we are so close. The border is about 45 minutes to a couple of hours away depending on what side of town you are staying, (and traffic and speed). I would probably not be the best to ask for information since I haven't been for a while, but a few of the guys on here go regularly and can provide better details if interested.

Also, you do need a passport to get back into the states, (by law). Although I have heard that you can use a birth certificate and or travel license and that they cannot refuse you re-entry if you can prove you are an American citizen, but they sure as hell can detain you for as long as it takes to prove that so it's best to just bring a passport.

Good luck,

ILH.

I Luv Head
08-26-18, 04:15
Her name was Jenny. If she's still in town, treat her right, and she'll treat you right.The title of your post was Sindy, but the woman you picked up was named Jenny. Just curious if that was a typo or if you have another experience to share with Sindy. Please share if the later is the case.

ILH.

YDiner_Otown
08-27-18, 09:07
Wanted to check if anyone else has seen this.

I chanced to cross midtown on 6th around lunchtime and saw a LSW done up with bright red lips and all that in her face and a body that looked much nicer than I'd expect from there. She wasn't dressing trashy, and with her bod wouldn't need to. AND, she gave me the look as I passed. Didn't want to disappoint her so I take a detour up 5th to get a second of her looks. Long and short of the story is that we have trouble tagging somewhere innocuous.

But the real reason for the post is there was a large whit pickup. At first I thought they were a punter also, but passing them, it was definitely a woman driving with someone with her. I'm cool with her going for a doxey, but chances are it wasn't that. In fact, she pulled up and had a looong stop next to the lady of interest and two people she was talking with. Got me thinking she might be a local trying to stop some loitering or. Something.

Any info from ya'allm.I have seen this white pickup too and I am convinced they are a vice team. Make sure the "woman" isn't a male police officer dressed as a decoy. But they seemed to shadow me when I was cruising in Tucson. According to one of the SW's I talked to, she said they were actually candy providers.

SuckItAgain
09-02-18, 10:42
I did the normal 2 routes cruising the 6th Ave and Oracle routes and truly nothing to be seen. Just homeless and drug people walking and laying out passed out on the cement. It's truly sad to see but gives me the sad encouragement that life for me isn't so bad. Each bus seat was used as a free hotel till sunrise. I wish that I had a true monger story to tell. Cruised over to Oracle and Miracle Mile and pretty much the same scenario. The best ones out were smoking in front of TDs West trying to get some foot traffic in the business. It's been a while since I've been in there.

Amorist1
09-02-18, 20:15
Well, I passed on 6th on Thurs mid afternoon. Saw 2 gals, one of whom was Cosi. She's always fun.

I did the normal 2 routes cruising the 6th Ave and Oracle routes and truly nothing to be seen. Just homeless and drug people walking and laying out passed out on the cement. It's truly sad to see but gives me the sad encouragement that life for me isn't so bad. Each bus seat was used as a free hotel till sunrise. I wish that I had a true monger story to tell. Cruised over to Oracle and Miracle Mile and pretty much the same scenario. The best ones out were smoking in front of TDs West trying to get some foot traffic in the business. It's been a while since I've been in there.

Roy Folker
09-03-18, 11:23
The best place to get Mexican food is in Mexico. Depending on where you are staying and how much time you have to kill you may want to consider it since we are so close. The border is about 45 minutes to a couple of hours away depending on what side of town you are staying, (and traffic and speed). I would probably not be the best to ask for information since I haven't been for a while, but a few of the guys on here go regularly and can provide better details if interested.

Also, you do need a passport to get back into the states, (by law). Although I have heard that you can use a birth certificate and or travel license and that they cannot refuse you re-entry if you can prove you are an American citizen, but they sure as hell can detain you for as long as it takes to prove that so it's best to just bring a passport.

Good luck,

ILH.The food isn't that good in Mexico. Just go to one of the many Taquerias we have here in town, it's the exact same food, Sonoran style mexican food. Not that Baja crap they have in Cali. You can save gas money while avoiding the whole need for a passport all together Taqueria Junatia at 705 w Grant in the Purple building on the north side of the street is both good and cheap. Now if you want to go to Mexico to see the ladies that's a different story, then by all means, you're already in the area. But a trip to mexico for the food itself in a boarder town like Nogales? No way.

Amorist1
09-03-18, 17:07
Agreed that Taqueria Juanita is great and a great price. La Parrilla Suiza is Mexico City style. Also goid is Guadalajara Grill on Ft Lowell. Live their 'salsa girls' who'll make your salsa however you want it. The places on S 4th used to be good, but they've slipped a bit. El Charro is the place for carne seca and if you go out to the patio you can look up and see the meat drying in the sun. Karichimacha down on mission is also still good.

DoingOurDuty
09-03-18, 19:37
6th Ave runs and / S and 6th St runs E / W. You want the one that runs and / S which is 6th Ave.

What 6th has the ladies?

Thanks.

I Luv Head
09-11-18, 00:29
A couple nights ago I was driving down Miracle Mile and saw a gorgeous slim white blonde woman hanging out right beside TD's. I was on my way somewhere and could not stop, but circled around to see if she was a SW or not. Sure enough I got the nod and a closer look. She had long blonde hair and was about 5' 6" wearing a half top and short shorts showing off an amazing body, perfect ass and long legs. I tried to get her away from the crowd of guys she had around her so I could at least get her number for later, but she was not budging. I tried one more time, but had to get going and take care of my business at hand.

About three hours later I rushed back to Miracle Mile and to my surprise she was crossing the street at Oracle. She was with another somewhat attractive WSW and she waved and smiled her beautiful smile. I scooped her up right away and she immediately told me that her name was Savanna and the donation for her time was 60 or 100. I just happened to have 60 burning a hole in my pocket and my cock wasn't going to suck itself, (Not that it had anything to do with the donation for her time) so I was fine with that. She did complain that no one was willing to pay what she was asking for her time and I told her that it was a bit high, but it depended on the quality of time and she guaranteed me that her time was very high quality and that she loved BBBJ, DT and CIMWS.

After I drove far away and found a good spot she spared no time in swallowing my cock and took her time teasing and varying the speed from super slow and soft to fast as hell and hard. Her DT skills were top notch and she held it down for a crazy amount of time before coming all the way up and licking all over then going right back down for the count. She took her time and did not complain or rush at all and when I was ready she took it all and milked me for every drop I had and then some. The whole time I was grabbing her perfect little ass and caressing her soft back and legs. She was definitely way too good to be a SW and she did say that this was not her thing, but she needed to do it for now. Needless to say, I got her number and told her that if she was reliable and answered I would be spending a lot of time with her and she agreed with a smile on her beautiful face. Unfortunately she is not answering any calls or texts and I have tried several times. I knew it was too good to be true, but at least I got to spend some time with this beauty.

ILH.

I Luv Head
09-11-18, 00:53
I just happened to be driving down Oracle near grant around 7:00 pm and something out of the corner of my eye distracted me enough to circle around right behind Curves. I was just in time to see a HSW talking through the passenger side of another vehicle and from what I could see she had a fucking smoking hot body wearing a short tight skirt split up the side showing off an amazing ass and long thick legs. I decided to stay right behind the vehicle instead of going around, (sorry buddy, but I probably did you a favor) and to my surprise the guy left and I stopped to talk to her. Once I got up close I saw that she was way too good to be a SW. She was absolutely gorgeous, (looked just like a 20 year old Jennifer Lopez). She hesitated to get in and asked my to prove I wasn't a cop by showing her my cock. I hesitated, but decided to go ahead and she stopped me and asked what I wanted. I asked if she wanted a ride and she asked if I wanted a BJ. I unlocked the door and told her I would not answer with her outside and she got in. She was amazing and her skin was flawless and she smelled really good, (my Spidy Sense starting tingling though). Long brunette hair, beautiful face, smoking hot body and she was doing everything against any SW code of conduct so I was getting a bit nervous, but my little head was totally in control and with my luck lately I figured I would push further so I grabbed her breast and felt something hard. She pulled her shirt down to show me a can of pepper spray that did not look like any pepper spray a civilian would have, It looked military issue like LE would carry and she told me it was for her protection and asked how much money I had then asked me to pull over so we can talk. I said no and that we should take a ride and talk and she was not having that and said she needed money in her hand so I told her to get out.

I know I probably dodged a bullet, but my little head is still a bit upset with me. I did drive around for about 30 more minutes and watched her carefully and no one was picking her up. She spent a lot of time on her phone and disappeared for a few minutes, but showed up again in the exact some spot. The fact that no one was picking her up and her strange behavior makes me think that she was LE, but I did not see any LE near the area waiting to pounce. Maybe she was just not in her natural habitat and had no idea how to act. Oh well, if anyone did happen to pick her up and she is legit, please post it or at least PM me! Pretty please!

ILH.

JimmyBond
09-11-18, 23:00
I know this sounds dumb, but I sort of like a girl who's a little high or drunk. Not those who are crazy high. Acting out and talking weird. But do like to find girls who are mellowed out from their drink / drug of choice. I would appreciate any senior members who could link me to girls who meet the description. BTW, prefer spinners. Any like that out there in Tucson?

TravelingManAz
09-13-18, 12:33
I'm new on here and a first time poster. I hope someone an help me out here. Friday is my bday and I would like to find someone that goes all out and does it all. Does anyone have any suggestions? I live in sierra vista so have no idea who would be good. Sierra vista is dry as hell. I appreciate any help from you guys.

SuckItAgain
09-28-18, 13:33
I'm new on here and a first time poster. I hope someone an help me out here. Friday is my bday and I would like to find someone that goes all out and does it all. Does anyone have any suggestions? I live in sierra vista so have no idea who would be good. Sierra vista is dry as hell. I appreciate any help from you guys.I would suggest a Tucson Strip Club for your B-day. This way you can try all of the ladies to find exactly what you're looking for. And this way you can talk about some fun stuff outside the club if that's what you're looking for.

DoingOurDuty
09-29-18, 16:15
I think you could easily get taken advantage of if you're not experienced navigating the Tucson strip club circuit so please be careful. I am sure that is why you are asking for a specific club and name of dancer that performs well at a reasonable price. My experience is limited but I would suggest you follow SIA's advice to visit clubs and interview the girls; but, be sure and negotiate what you want upfront before you visit the Cabana Room unless you have lots of extra money to throw around.

Edit: Looks like I am late posting this if your birthday has already passed. Let us know how it went?

I would suggest a Tucson Strip Club for your B-day. This way you can try all of the ladies to find exactly what you're looking for. And this way you can talk about some fun stuff outside the club if that's what you're looking for.

I Luv Head
10-03-18, 10:28
Oracle and Grant seems to be picking up a little and instead of all the 1's and 2's that I just drive by without a second thought I've seen a few 6's 7's and 8's out. I scooped up one the other night on Drachman between Oracle and Stone after trying to connect with some regular providers with no luck. She was a WSW about 5' 2" with long brunette hair in a pony tail. She was wearing the tightest jeans I have even seen showing off a great ass and she was thin with surprisingly large tits. She was probably in her late 20's or early 30's and very attractive in the "Girl next door" kind of way and immediately acted like we were old friends. After a few minutes she actually said that she hadn't seen me in a while and was very glad to see me again. I racked my brain, but do not remember ever meeting her. She seemed to genuinely like who she thought I was so I didn't ask her name and blow my cover, but I did get her digits so hopefully she answers when I text her, (and I definitely will).

She gave an amazing BBBJNQNS and took her time starting slow and gentle and building up to fast and furious with Hoover vacuum suction. She drained me dry and took every drop and to my surprise she kept on going asking if I was up for a second round, (which I obviously was). The second time around took a while, but she kept going without any complaints or slowing down at all. After being completely drained and double satisfied she told me that she really missed me and hopes I will start seeing her again as a regular. This whole time nothing was brought up about the donation for her time and so I asked what she is asking for now and she said she never does anything under 60 for her time, but I could do 40 since she likes seeing me, (good thing I played along).

We chatted for a bit and then she asked if I could stop so she could get something to eat on the way back. I asked her what she wanted and it was not too far and I definitely wanted to keep her happy so I took her and even paid for her food, (although she did not expect me to). So all in all I did drop close to 60, but it was worth every penny for her time. Now we shall see if she answers in a few days when I try to get a hold of her again. Not sure why it is so hard to get a response from these women when I try, but I have not had any luck so far. Hopefully she turns out to be reliable because she is exactly what I look for in a regular and even at her highest donation she is still lower than any of my regular providers lowest donation and at what she asks from me, (her old friend) it is a no brainier that I want to keep seeing her again and again.

ILH.

Sencit
10-03-18, 12:21
Oracle and Grant seems to be picking up a little and instead of all the 1's and 2's that I just drive by without a second thought I've seen a few 6's 7's and 8's out. I scooped up one the other night on Drachman between Oracle and Stone after trying to connect with some regular providers with no luck. She was a WSW about 5' 2" with long brunette hair in a pony tail. She was wearing the tightest jeans I have even seen showing off a great ass and she was thin with surprisingly large tits. She was probably in her late 20's or early 30's and very attractive in the "Girl next door" kind of way and immediately acted like we were old friends. After a few minutes she actually said that she hadn't seen me in a while and was very glad to see me again. I racked my brain, but do not remember ever meeting her. She seemed to genuinely like who she thought I was so I didn't ask her name and blow my cover, but I did get her digits so hopefully she answers when I text her, (and I definitely will).

She gave an amazing BBBJNQNS and took her time starting slow and gentle and building up to fast and furious with Hoover vacuum suction. She drained me dry and took every drop and to my surprise she kept on going asking if I was up for a second round, (which I obviously was). The second time around took a while, but she kept going without any complaints or slowing down at all. After being completely drained and double satisfied she told me that she really missed me and hopes I will start seeing her again as a regular. This whole time nothing was brought up about the donation for her time and so I asked what she is asking for now and she said she never does anything under 60 for her time, but I could do 40 since she likes seeing me, (good thing I played along).

We chatted for a bit and then she asked if I could stop so she could get something to eat on the way back. I asked her what she wanted and it was not too far and I definitely wanted to keep her happy so I took her and even paid for her food, (although she did not expect me to). So all in all I did drop close to 60, but it was worth every penny for her time. Now we shall see if she answers in a few days when I try to get a hold of her again. Not sure why it is so hard to get a response from these women when I try, but I have not had any luck so far. Hopefully she turns out to be reliable because she is exactly what I look for in a regular and even at her highest donation she is still lower than any of my regular providers lowest donation and at what she asks from me, (her old friend) it is a no brainier that I want to keep seeing her again and again.

ILH.I'm sure someone like yourself, with such extensive experience can't recall all the names used by your contacts. But if you plan on interacting with this gem. How do you plan to find her name? Or do you think she actually doesn't know you and it is just her M. O.

Anyway I am a little envious.

SmokeShopJoe
10-03-18, 18:00
... I racked my brain, but do not remember ever meeting her. She seemed to genuinely like who she thought I was so I didn't ask her name and blow my cover, but I did get her digits so hopefully she answers when I text her, (and I definitely will).
ILH.When you text her simply say I didn't have your number in my phone as its been a while, so I can't remember how to spell you name correctly and I wanted to make sure I got it right. Shows you respect her and want to call her as she would like. But does not really blow your cover.

Amorist1
10-03-18, 19:39
Yeah. That works up til she texts back "Sue". .

When you text her simply say I didn't have your number in my phone as its been a while, so I can't remember how to spell you name correctly and I wanted to make sure I got it right. Shows you respect her and want to call her as she would like. But does not really blow your cover.

I Luv Head
10-03-18, 22:42
I'm sure someone like yourself, with such extensive experience can't recall all the names used by your contacts. But if you plan on interacting with this gem. How do you plan to find her name? Or do you think she actually doesn't know you and it is just her M. O.

Anyway I am a little envious.I am actually just going to ask her the next time I see her. The weird thing is that she knew a lot of things that make me think I probably did see her several times. She knew the car I used to have, the area I used to live in and that I was a lot heavier and lost a lot of weight. She also knew when I left AZ about 8 years ago and asked why I moved back and how long ago and why I haven't been on the stroll for so long. I explained that I was only seeing escorts, but since BP went away and it's gotten hard in Tucson to find decent providers at decent rates I was taking a stroll here and there when I couldn't hook up with a regular provider.

After thinking pretty hard about it, this would put our previous interactions around the time that we had Bianca, Brittney and several other extremely hot and talented SW's as well as an A list of BP providers in Tucson. While I remember the best of the best, I did have a lot of other backup regulars that I saw frequently, but don't remember that well. She may have been one of those and I think I narrowed it down to a couple possibilities. It's funny how I could have forgotten her since we had such great talent back then. There is no way I will forget her this time though. Especially since she is better than a lot of the escorts trying to charge 5 tp 10 times more.

ILH.

I Luv Head
10-03-18, 22:48
Yeah. That works up til she texts back "Sue". .Or Red or Dee or Amber etc. Yeah, I thought of that and since most SW's don't give especially complicated names I figured it would be pretty silly to use that excuse. I'm just going to fess up and tell her I don't remember her name. Shit happens.

ILH.

Jack My Shaft
10-23-18, 09:42
Saw a SW on roger and Oracle, she asked me for a ride, she got in and offered BBBJ for. 3.

I told her not intetested, she then said she was going to get beat up, she would not get out, she called someone, I asked her to get out again, she said, what kind of vehicle is this, She then said I'm getting your plate number and calling in rape.

Pretty scary experience, that's the last time Ill give anyone any kind of ride.

Canada
10-23-18, 12:39
Saw a SW on roger and Oracle, she asked me for a ride, she got in and offered BBBJ for. 3.

I told her not intetested, she then said she was going to get beat up, she would not get out, she called someone, I asked her to get out again, she said, what kind of vehicle is this, She then said I'm getting your plate number and calling in rape.

Pretty scary experience, that's the last time Ill give anyone any kind of ride.Do you have a description of her? BSW? HSW? WSW? Young or older? Maybe save another one of us in the future. Cruised Oracle yesterday also for about 20 minutes while on an errand and didn't see much.

I Luv Head
10-23-18, 13:43

Pretty scary experience, that's the last time Ill give anyone any kind of ride.Why were you "not interested"? Was it the price or her looks?

SWs get pissed off when you waste their time and sometimes they do stupid shit. Had you agreed you may have had a totally different experience.

ILH.

Jack My Shaft
10-23-18, 14:26
She was mid age,40's maybe, pretty rough and pissed off attitude, she said she's from Indiana by way of California.

After talking with her, it did not seem a desirable experience.

I never agreed with anything.

Big Glenny
10-23-18, 23:03
Didn't you give praise in another ad about the redheaded skeleton with poor hygiene and the filthy Room? Doubt this one was any worse and their prices seem to be in agreement with each other. The pick up is a risky move, and once they are in your vehicle it is wasting their time to decline. Understandable she was upset.

Why were you "not interested"? Was it the price or her looks?

SWs get pissed off when you waste their time and sometimes they do stupid shit. Had you agreed you may have had a totally different experience.

ILH.

I Luv Head
10-23-18, 23:37
Didn't you give praise in another ad about the redheaded skeleton with poor hygiene and the filthy Room? Doubt this one was any worse and their prices seem to be in agreement with each other. The pick up is a risky move, and once they are in your vehicle it is wasting their time to decline. Understandable she was upset.Not sure what you are talking about with the redhead skeleton, (was that comment to me?) but I do agree 100% that picking them up is a commitment. I usually circle around too get a better view and use the close up when they come to the window to determine if I want to make that commitment. Once inside, I rarely change my mind and on the rare occasion that I do, I usually give them 5 or 10 for wasting their time.

She was mid age,40's maybe, pretty rough and pissed off attitude, she said she's from Indiana by way of California.

After talking with her, it did not seem a desirable experience.

I never agreed with anything.She obviously has had a fucked up enough life to land her on the streets sucking random cock for shit pay. I'd have a pissed off attitude as well. Either way, that usually has nothing to do with the performance and as long as that is A+, then I can put up with a pissed off attitude.

If you want to see their attitude change, offer them more than they are asking for. That seems to brighten their night every time.

ILH.

Jack My Shaft
10-24-18, 00:03
Your right, I should of not let her in the car, even letting her think she was good to go, she was just really disgusting.

I stick to my regulars from now on.

I did mention Candi Recently, but after a 2nd visit, I'm done with her, you were right, bad hygiene, too much drama.

Big Glenny
10-24-18, 15:52
That post was for Johnny, not you mate.

Not sure what you are talking about with the redhead skeleton, (was that comment to me?) but I do agree 100% that picking them up is a commitment. I usually circle around too get a better view and use the close up when they come to the window to determine if I want to make that commitment. Once inside, I rarely change my mind and on the rare occasion that I do, I usually give them 5 or 10 for wasting their time.

She obviously has had a fucked up enough life to land her on the streets sucking random cock for shit pay. I'd have a pissed off attitude as well. Either way, that usually has nothing to do with the performance and as long as that is A+, then I can put up with a pissed off attitude.

If you want to see their attitude change, offer them more than they are asking for. That seems to brighten their night every time.

ILH.

DkPersonal
10-30-18, 00:49
I was talking with some natives to this part of town and they were telling me that there was apparently some young ones on the scene. Legal to smoke but unable to drink. I have yet to see these out and about. Also was warned that their uncle's are being extra vigilant these days.

Kjcavs
10-30-18, 18:09
Was eating at the Taco Bell on Wetmore and 1st and a Hispanic gal came in asking for change. Petite body, dark complexion maybe 5'6 wearing a blue / green romper. Kept walking in and out of the store and eventually ordered a drink. She eventually met up with a girl in sunglasses and walked down 1st. Would have asked for some more details if it were more private. Not sure if this rings a bell for anyone.

Amorist1
10-30-18, 21:59
Depends. On some days Michele can be found there. Tall, Brunette, large bolt ons all in all not a bad package. Could use a bit of dental work, but Nice enough gal. A bit older but no BS. Very orally skilled. Seen her a few times and got digits.

On other parts met CJ on Drachman one night. Younger, Cs, cute. Also skilled. Happened to be during the manhunt a week ago. That was fun. Getting DT'ed while watching all kinds of light displays above and below. Hey. Weren't looking for me.

I was talking with some natives to this part of town and they were telling me that there was apparently some young ones on the scene. Legal to smoke but unable to drink. I have yet to see these out and about. Also was warned that their uncle's are being extra vigilant these days.

Kveldulf
11-03-18, 11:13
Depends. On some days Michele can be found there. Tall, Brunette, large bolt ons all in all not a bad package. Could use a bit of dental work, but Nice enough gal. A bit older but no BS. Very orally skilled. Seen her a few times and got digits.

On other parts met CJ on Drachman one night. Younger, Cs, cute. Also skilled. Happened to be during the manhunt a week ago. That was fun. Getting DT'ed while watching all kinds of light displays above and below. Hey. Weren't looking for me.I found her on Oracle near Drachman, highly recommended.

Kveldulf
11-03-18, 11:14
Holy crap! Awesome service, reasonably priced! Near Weinerschnitzel! And young and good looking too!

RonnieSteel23
11-03-18, 17:22
Holy crap! Awesome service, reasonably priced! Near Weinerschnitzel! And young and good looking too!Got a number?

Bertlong
11-04-18, 21:16
Holy crap! Awesome service, reasonably priced! Near Weinerschnitzel! And young and good looking too!What does she look like and please provide details of encounter if possible.

Kveldulf
11-05-18, 17:23
Holy crap! Awesome service, reasonably priced! Near Weinerschnitzel! And young and good looking too!She's probably 20-something, native American I'd say. She was very polite and lucid. It was practically GFE! She showed me a new place to park that was very private. Gave me a nice BBBJ and said just to let her know when I wanted something different. During this delightful interlude, I found out what a tight little pussy she has as I could hardly get my finger inside!

I suggested she climb right on and she did. This part was GFE all the way. She rode me for quite a while though she never could take my entire length. Next she lay down and let me lick her pretty pussy. She said she came, but I didn't discern any accompanying contractions, so I think that was a lie. Then we finished missionary with me spraying all over her taught tummy and pussy! I can't recommend her highly enough, but she has no phone and I can't imagine her being out there for long!

Kveldulf
11-05-18, 19:16
Holy crap! Awesome service, reasonably priced! Near Weinerschnitzel! And young and good looking too!She's probably 20-something, native American I'd say. She was very polite and lucid. It was practically GFE! She showed me a new place to park that was very private. Gave me a nice BBBJ and said just to let her know when I wanted something different. During this delightful interlude, I found out what a tight little pussy she has as I could hardly get my finger inside!

I suggested she climb right on and she did. This part was GFE all the way. She rode me for quite a while though she never could take my entire length. Next she lay down and let me lick her pretty pussy. She said she came, but I didn't discern any accompanying contractions, so I think that was a lie. Then we finished missionary with me spraying all over her taught tummy and pussy! I can't recommend her highly enough, but she has no phone and I can't imagine her being out there for long!

Bertlong
11-06-18, 00:23
She's probably 20-something, native American I'd say. She was very polite and lucid. It was practically GFE! She showed me a new place to park that was very private. Gave me a nice BBBJ and said just to let her know when I wanted something different. During this delightful interlude, I found out what a tight little pussy she has as I could hardly get my finger inside!

I suggested she climb right on and she did. This part was GFE all the way. She rode me for quite a while though she never could take my entire length. Next she lay down and let me lick her pretty pussy. She said she came, but I didn't discern any accompanying contractions, so I think that was a lie. Then we finished missionary with me spraying all over her taught tummy and pussy! I can't recommend her highly enough, but she has no phone and I can't imagine her being out there for long!Thanks for the details but still forgot a better details descripTion of her like 5"4 wiTh long blond hair aboUT 120 soaked and wet. Stuff like that you know, so we can identify this gem of yours in cas she I saw out and about in need of a ride.

Kveldulf
11-06-18, 16:07
Thanks for the details but still forgot a better details descripTion of her like 5"4 wiTh long blond hair aboUT 120 soaked and wet. Stuff like that you know, so we can identify this gem of yours in cas she I saw out and about in need of a ride.Oh okay sorry, very natural native looking girl. No makeup even, but very pretty. Slender, but not skinny she was wearing tights. Her hair was about to between her shoulderblades.

YDiner_Otown
11-06-18, 16:28
I found her on Oracle near Drachman, highly recommended.Is this the same CJ that was a dancer at Venom?

YDiner_Otown
11-06-18, 16:30
Thanks for the details but still forgot a better details descripTion of her like 5"4 wiTh long blond hair aboUT 120 soaked and wet. Stuff like that you know, so we can identify this gem of yours in cas she I saw out and about in need of a ride.I agree, she's a doll. And very sweet.

Kveldulf
11-07-18, 12:09
Is this the same CJ that was a dancer at Venom?She said it just wasn't making money fast enough.

TheLadysMan
11-07-18, 17:22
She said it just wasn't making money fast enough.If it is the same CJ that danced at venom seems she made money plenty fast enough with the cabana revolving door policy. Can't imagi making more on the streets than in the club.

Amorist1
11-07-18, 19:34
Ran into Vanessa on south six. Short kind a Melado, short black hair. Bottom line not a repeat. BBBJ was more HE. Then I had to clean up.

Kveldulf
11-08-18, 12:04
Ran into Vanessa on south six. Short kind a Melado, short black hair. Bottom line not a repeat. BBBJ was more HE. Then I had to clean up.She just keeps coming back. I've picked her up a few times because I didn't recognize her. Until she starts grinding her teeth.

Bertlong
11-09-18, 00:26
She just keeps coming back. I've picked her up a few times because I didn't recognize her. Until she starts grinding her teeth.Was she young with short black hair and a muffin top. Cause I almost picked up did not see the muffing until I was almost at the point T say hop in. She stared from tHe window asking what do you want and how much iT was tOo fishy the. She ask how much you got she said $100 I said no she said $80. I said no then she said I can help you Then. I will admit it sounded like a sting as she was skiing how much would I pay for sex, I will not pay for sex cause it is illegal.

Just don't pick her up.

I Luv Head
11-09-18, 02:16
A couple days ago after being stood up one more time by one of the most famous time wasting, (but amazing when you actually get to see her) escorts, I hit the Grant and Oracle stroll on the way home. There were actually a few WSWs out so I decided to be picky and circled around a few times before spotting a tall blonde WSW on Oracle between Glenn and Grant with incredibly tight jeans showing off an amazing tight little ass and long legs. She was about 5' 9" with long blonde hair and was wearing a top that showed off her flat stomach. I couldn't really see her face, but the body alone made me turn around.

She immediately introduced herself and asked me to grab her perky tits after jumping in and we got down to business. She confidently told me her rate for her time and I agreed even though it was at the high end of what I will do for a SW, (she did promise a great experience though and came through big time). She is probably early to mid 30's and attractive in a stoner chick kind of way, (that I actually really like). She looked and smelled very clean like she just got out of the shower which is rare and much appreciated with SWs. We chatted for a bit while we got out of the area and she was really laid back and had a great vibe about her. There were no sob stories or bad attitude and we hit it off pretty well so I knew I was in for a great time.

Long story short, she asked how I like it before starting an incredible BBBJ, took her time, seemed to really get into it and was very verbal, swallowed every drop and drained me dry. I could not have asked for more. She definitely was worth the price of admission for her time and I highly recommend her and have already repeated and will any time I see her out and about. I can't say enough good things about this woman.

I did get a number that I have tried and got no response. She says it's not in service, but showed me where she was staying and said to drop by any time. Although I really prefer having a working number and I'm not sure why it's so hard for these women to maintain one, at least I know where she is staying for future reference. For obvious reasons I will not share this and it really wouldn't be a good idea to show up in that neighborhood without her knowing who you are, so please don't ask.

SW Rating.

Face: 8 (I may be biased though because her look just does it for me).

Body: 9 (love her ass and skin is soft).

Attitude: 10.

Activities: BBBJ

Performance: 10.

Donation: 60 (pretty high for a SW, but I'm not complaining).

Recommendation: Highly recommend and I have personally repeated already.

Crutch
11-09-18, 11:47
A couple days ago after being stood up one more time by one of the most famous time wasting, (but amazing when you actually get to see her) escorts, I hit the Grant and Oracle stroll on the way home. There were actually a few WSWs out so I decided to be picky and circled around a few times before spotting a tall blonde WSW on Oracle between Glenn and Grant with incredibly tight jeans showing off an amazing tight little ass and long legs. She was about 5' 9" with long blonde hair and was wearing a top that showed off her flat stomach. I couldn't really see her face, but the body alone made me turn around.

She immediately introduced herself and asked me to grab her perky tits after jumping in and we got down to business. She confidently told me her rate for her time and I agreed even though it was at the high end of what I will do for a SW, (she did promise a great experience though and came through big time). She is probably early to mid 30's and attractive in a stoner chick kind of way, (that I actually really like). She looked and smelled very clean like she just got out of the shower which is rare and much appreciated with SWs. We chatted for a bit while we got out of the area and she was really laid back and had a great vibe about her. There were no sob stories or bad attitude and we hit it off pretty well so I knew I was in for a great time.

Long story short, she asked how I like it before starting an incredible BBBJ, took her time, seemed to really get into it and was very verbal, swallowed every drop and drained me dry. I could not have asked for more. She definitely was worth the price of admission for her time and I highly recommend her and have already repeated and will any time I see her out and about. I can't say enough good things about this woman..SW's can surely be hit or miss and you really got a good one. I'll wander the area where you got her with hopes of hitting the same jackpot.

AzDriller
11-09-18, 18:29
Be careful with Savanah. I saw her a few times. I think it was the 3rd time. We went to a hotel and she said she had to run in real quick and pay but she would leave her purse and phone in the car. I trusted her because I had seen her a few times. After about 15 min a big dude opened my passenger door and grabbed her stuff and told me to move on. I keep a 45 in my car but I'm not going to cause any trouble while soliciting a prostitute. So just a heads up she can be shady as fuck.

Long story short, she asked how I like it before starting an incredible BBBJ, took her time, seemed to really get into it and was very verbal, swallowed every drop and drained me dry. I could not have asked for more. She definitely was worth the price of admission for her time and I highly recommend her and have already repeated and will any time I see her out and about. I can't say enough good things about this woman.

I did get a number that I have tried and got no response. She says it's not in service, but showed me where she was staying and said to drop by any time. Although I really prefer having a working number and I'm not sure why it's so hard for these women to maintain one, at least I know where she is staying for future reference. For obvious reasons I will not share this and it really wouldn't be a good idea to show up in that neighborhood without her knowing who you are, so please don't ask.

SW Rating.

Face: 8 (I may be biased though because her look just does it for me).

Body: 9 (love her ass and skin is soft).

Attitude: 10.

Activities: BBBJ

Performance: 10.

Donation: 60 (pretty high for a SW, but I'm not complaining).

Recommendation: Highly recommend and I have personally repeated already.

Canada
11-09-18, 20:54
Cruised Oracle a few times today between 3 and 4:30 PM. 2 or 3 low quality but a couple decent ones.

1. Saw a young girl standing behind Circle K talking on phone. Looked barely legal so I drove around back to look. When I drove past she looked up and made eye contact but there was a car directly behind me. I went around the Circle K and went back behind but the car behind me picked her up. She looked young, hispanic and TGTBT so sent alarms. Sting? Anyone else seen her? Did anybody on here pick her up today.

2. Saw a skinny short girl with sandy brown hair near bus stop at Jacinto waving at me. Went around the block to get closer look but she was gone. Any intel on her?

3. About 4 I saw sharply dressed BSW walking down opposite side of Jacinto but had run out of time. Looked attractive. Any intel on her?

If you want to be discreet you can PM me.

Kveldulf
11-09-18, 22:01
She just keeps coming back. I've picked her up a few times because I didn't recognize her. Until she starts grinding her teeth.At least twice she made me quit before I was finished. She was pregnant time before last I saw her if I remember correctly.

I Luv Head
11-10-18, 01:55
Be careful with Savanah. I saw her a few times. I think it was the 3rd time. We went to a hotel and she said she had to run in real quick and pay but she would leave her purse and phone in the car. I trusted her because I had seen her a few times. After about 15 min a big dude opened my passenger door and grabbed her stuff and told me to move on. I keep a 45 in my car but I'm not going to cause any trouble while soliciting a prostitute. So just a heads up she can be shady as fuck.All SWs can be shady as fuck, and even though her leaving her purse and cell in your vehicle is a twist, you have to know that it's your fault for giving her the money and letting her out of the vehicle. No SW in her right mind is coming back to do the deed when she already has your money and is free and clear of you. Live and learn brother.

Also, you really need to rethink trusting a SW after a few visits. I have had SWs I knew for years try and pull that shit on me and unfortunately, I too have fallen for it. I think we probably all have at some point, but it doesn't make it any less our faults for falling for it. Never, ever, ever give them the money before the deed is done. If they insist on getting the money up front, insist on letting them out.

ILH.

Crutch
11-10-18, 09:54
All SWs can be shady as fuck, and even though her leaving her purse and cell in your vehicle is a twist, you have to know that it's your fault for giving her the money and letting her out of the vehicle. No SW in her right mind is coming back to do the deed when she already has your money and is free and clear of you. Live and learn brother.

Also, you really need to rethink trusting a SW after a few visits. I have had SWs I knew for years try and pull that shit on me and unfortunately, I too have fallen for it. I think we probably all have at some point, but it doesn't make it any less our faults for falling for it. Never, ever, ever give them the money before the deed is done. If they insist on getting the money up front, insist on letting them out.

ILH.We've all fallen for that old trick. When it happened to me the bytch said she need to pay for the room & went into the office, but obviously there was a back door & after about 10-15 minutes I realized I'd been had and she was long gone. From then on I never gave money up front.

Uncivil
11-12-18, 13:56
We've all fallen for that old trick. When it happened to me the bytch said she need to pay for the room & went into the office, but obviously there was a back door & after about 10-15 minutes I realized I'd been had and she was long gone. From then on I never gave money up front.I had that trick done in reverse once. This was years and years ago. She left me in the room while she went to go pay or whatever it is she was going to do. She just abandoned me in the room until I took the hint and left. Well, I did leave, with her purse and everything from the room I could fit inside of it. As I was walking to my car, some guy tried to stop me. I knocked him out with one punch (not a testament to my punching power but rather the glass in his jaw) and went on my way. There was nothing in any value in her purse. I ended up just throwing it away in a Circle K trash can. The point is that I made her regret ripping me off, and I consider that a small victory.

I also had one SW who I saw many, many times rip me off. I thought we had a good relationship. We were even at the point where she gave me BBFS. I'll be honest with you, I felt hurt by that. No, I wasn't in love or anything. Just someone who I had seen multiple times like that would rip me off just felt shitty. I never understand what these providers are thinking sometimes. By ripping me off one time, she cut off a constant revenue stream. Most of these girls either won't or can't think long-term.

Crutch
11-14-18, 13:39
I had that trick done in reverse once. This was years and years ago. She left me in the room while she went to go pay or whatever it is she was going to do. She just abandoned me in the room until I took the hint and left. Well, I did leave, with her purse and everything from the room I could fit inside of it. As I was walking to my car, some guy tried to stop me. I knocked him out with one punch (not a testament to my punching power but rather the glass in his jaw) and went on my way. There was nothing in any value in her purse. I ended up just throwing it away in a Circle K trash can. The point is that I made her regret ripping me off, and I consider that a small victory.

I also had one SW who I saw many, many times rip me off. I thought we had a good relationship. We were even at the point where she gave me BBFS. I'll be honest with you, I felt hurt by that. No, I wasn't in love or anything. Just someone who I had seen multiple times like that would rip me off just felt shitty. I never understand what these providers are thinking sometimes. By ripping me off one time, she cut off a constant revenue stream. Most of these girls either won't or can't think long-term.Absolutely agree about the girls not thinking long term. It's almost like killing the goose that laid the golden eggs. Loved the part about knocking out the ass hole who tried to stop you, maybe he'll think twice next time also.

Mark887
11-15-18, 22:18
I live close to Davis-Monthan and I'm going to try to find my 1st SW.

Don't really know how to and nervous about getting busted.

Any SW's around that area?

I Luv Head
11-16-18, 02:14

Any SW's around that area?All the help you need is already provided here on the site. Take some time to look around and you will find you are actually pretty close to a common stroll. While it is not usually as busy as some of the other hot spots, there are usually SW's to be had.

Here is a good place to start: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules.

I would personally recommend hitting the strolls with no plans of picking anyone up the first few times and just observe the area. Watch the SW's in their native habitat and learn the locations they seem to stick to and watch for uncle LEO. Uncle LEO will also have their patterns and they usually stick to certain locations to hang out in and may have certain days or times for doing stings and or heavier presence. Tucson LEO for example pretty much shut down the strolls around and during the Gem Shows for instance and that is a very good time to take a break if you can. I personally think that observing Uncle LEO is more important them observing the SW's in the initial phases because as much as you are hunting SW's, Uncle LEO is hunting you and it is more important that they do not find you than you finding a SW. It's always better to go home empty handed than to go to jail and potentially ruin your life.

I have picked up SW's in different cities and areas I am not used to before just to ask them for information about the stroll. I usually offer 10 -20 just for them to drive around with me for a bit and answer questions. Nothing illegal about that and you will be surprised with all the valuable information they have to offer. If you feel comfortable after the Q&A session, maybe that will be your opportunity to discuss business with her, (only if you feel comfortable though). Always remember to trust your gut, if it doesn't feel right then you can always drop her off and walk away, (better safe than sorry).

Last thing I will say is to get out of the area to actually find a spot for the deed. Most strolls are in neighborhoods that you really do not want to be parking and sitting for any amount of time in, (the ghetto). This is also more important the more valuable your vehicle is because while a $500 vehicle parked in the ghetto is not noticeable, a $50,000 vehicle most certainly is and not only to Uncle LEO, but to the criminal element in those areas as well. Also, never let them pick the location because they could be setting you up for an ambush and that could end up with you loosing more than your valuables. Again, always trust your gut and avoid as many risks as possible. Have fun, but be safe and pay attention to your surroundings at all times.

Good luck,

ILH.

Mark887
11-16-18, 13:04
All the help you need is already provided here on the site. Take some time to look around and you will find you are actually pretty close to a common stroll. While it is not usually as busy as some of the other hot spots, there are usually SW's to be had.

Here is a good place to start: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules.

I would personally recommend hitting the strolls with no plans of picking anyone up the first few times and just observe the area. Watch the SW's in their native habitat and learn the locations they seem to stick to and watch for uncle LEO. Uncle LEO will also have their patterns and they usually stick to certain locations to hang out in and may have certain days or times for doing stings and or heavier presence. Tucson LEO for example pretty much shut down the strolls around and during the Gem Shows for instance and that is a very good time to take a break if you can. I personally think that observing Uncle LEO is more important them observing the SW's in the initial phases because as much as you are hunting SW's, Uncle LEO is hunting you and it is more important that they do not find you than you finding a SW. It's always better to go home empty handed than to go to jail and potentially ruin your life.

I have picked up SW's in different cities and areas I am not used to before just to ask them for information about the stroll. I usually offer 10 -20 just for them to drive around with me for a bit and answer questions. Nothing illegal about that and you will be surprised with all the valuable information they have to offer. If you feel comfortable after the Q&A session, maybe that will be your opportunity to discuss business with her, (only if you feel comfortable though). Always remember to trust your gut, if it doesn't feel right then you can always drop her off and walk away, (better safe than sorry).

Last thing I will say is to get out of the area to actually find a spot for the deed. Most strolls are in neighborhoods that you really do not want to be parking and sitting for any amount of time in, (the ghetto). This is also more important the more valuable your vehicle is because while a $500 vehicle parked in the ghetto is not noticeable, a $50,000 vehicle most certainly is and not only to Uncle LEO, but to the criminal element in those areas as well. Also, never let them pick the location because they could be setting you up for an ambush and that could end up with you loosing more than your valuables. Again, always trust your gut and avoid as many risks as possible. Have fun, but be safe and pay attention to your surroundings at all times.

Good luck,

ILH.Thank you for the advice. I think I will take my time on here to read and see the different places and people to go to. I will take baby steps but sure reach my goal.

Crutch
11-16-18, 14:34

Any SW's around that area?Try 29th between Craycroft and Alvernon. The area can be hit and miss, but I've had pretty good luck through the years. On two occasions I've had luck in front of the Monterey Market without trying, was just sitting in truck with a snack & was approached by SW's. Doesn't happen often in front of the market, but that's the area.

AvgTouch
11-24-18, 05:12
If you're going for your first, I'd second ILH's advice on paying as much or more attention to LEO than walkers.

FWIW, my experience with that stroll hasn't payed off. I think because there's a high civilian population there. And a LOT of kids just roaming the neighborhood. So I'd recommend doing a couple circles to make sure SHE's looking for someone and then pull to the side and let her approach. So you know, most won't, so you'll loose out on them. But it's better to be safe as you can while you're learning the ropes.

Tucson isn't like Figueroa St in LA which you can't chuck cookies without hitting one. But it's not like 27th st in Phoenix either where 5 min won't go by without a LEO cruising by.

My personal recommendation would be 6th, but there many are self-medicated and show it in body and mind. With the weather turning colder, I've barely seen any on 6th. Maybe one or two, and none late at night. Then the gem show comes, which puts a big squeeze on their lodging costs.

Try 29th between Craycroft and Alvernon. The area can be hit and miss, but I've had pretty good luck through the years. On two occasions I've had luck in front of the Monterey Market without trying, was just sitting in truck with a snack & was approached by SW's. Doesn't happen often in front of the market, but that's the area.

YDiner_Otown
11-25-18, 14:08
If it is the same CJ that danced at venom seems she made money plenty fast enough with the cabana revolving door policy. Can't imagi making more on the streets than in the club.Well, if it is the same CJ, I remember that she gave an awesome BBBJ with cim! Lucky guys! Wish I was back in Tucson!

YDiner_Otown
11-25-18, 14:10
If you're going for your first, I'd second ILH's advice on paying as much or more attention to LEO than walkers.

FWIW, my experience with that stroll hasn't payed off. I think because there's a high civilian population there. And a LOT of kids just roaming the neighborhood. So I'd recommend doing a couple circles to make sure SHE's looking for someone and then pull to the side and let her approach. So you know, most won't, so you'll loose out on them. But it's better to be safe as you can while you're learning the ropes.

Tucson isn't like Figueroa St in LA which you can't chuck cookies without hitting one. But it's not like 27th st in Phoenix either where 5 min won't go by without a LEO cruising by.

My personal recommendation would be 6th, but there many are self-medicated and show it in body and mind. With the weather turning colder, I've barely seen any on 6th. Maybe one or two, and none late at night. Then the gem show comes, which puts a big squeeze on their lodging costs.Schelly used to hang out at Monterey Market every once in awhile.

MongerSeeker
11-26-18, 01:05
Driving a good distance is always a good idea. I typically drive a minimum of 10 blocks or 1 mile on empty streets. I also try and find a area where I can enter from only from one direction if possible. This reduces the amount of traffic passing through and LE as well. Getting info from SW's is a good idea. But I have never paid for info.

All the help you need is already provided here on the site. Take some time to look around and you will find you are actually pretty close to a common stroll. While it is not usually as busy as some of the other hot spots, there are usually SW's to be had.

Good luck,

ILH.

Nicad
11-26-18, 21:07
I had that trick done in reverse once. This was years and years ago. She left me in the room while she went to go pay or whatever it is she was going to do. She just abandoned me in the room until I took the hint and left. Well, I did leave, with her purse and everything from the room I could fit inside of it. As I was walking to my car, some guy tried to stop me. I knocked him out with one punch (not a testament to my punching power but rather the glass in his jaw) and went on my way. There was nothing in any value in her purse. I ended up just throwing it away in a Circle K trash can. The point is that I made her regret ripping me off, and I consider that a small victory.

I also had one SW who I saw many, many times rip me off. I thought we had a good relationship. We were even at the point where she gave me BBFS. I'll be honest with you, I felt hurt by that. No, I wasn't in love or anything. Just someone who I had seen multiple times like that would rip me off just felt shitty. I never understand what these providers are thinking sometimes. By ripping me off one time, she cut off a constant revenue stream. Most of these girls either won't or can't think long-term.I've been ripped off as well. Multiple times in fact. The bottom line is you cannot trust any of them. Not a one. I have been ripped off by one that I had seen over 20+ times. I considered us friends. She did too I thought as on more than one occasion she took me to dinner / drinks afterwards and paid for me as I had used up my cash. I learned that a lot.

Never pay upfront. Never. Nothing else matters. I had one woman that I had seen over 20+ times. I considered us friends and I believe she did as well. She had taken me to dinner and drinks more than once using the money I had paid her as I was then broke. So I know she actually did like / want my company. When she had a surplus of money. One or two visits later, I caught her stealing money from my wallet. I had actually talked to her saying that if she ever got into real. Real. . trouble to let me know and I'd help her out. Yet there she was taking money from my wallet when I was in the bathroom. It was a hard lesson to learn. Since then I've had this lesson reinforced again and again. Many if not most of these women have drug problems and if you haven't ever dealt with an addict you have to know understand that the next fix is their life's goal and ambition. Nothing else matters. Not friends, family, even kids. They will betray anything and everything just to get their fix or have the ability to get it and use when they would like. Some hide their habit very well to where no one would know. Others may have kicked the habit or perhaps not even have a drug habit, but their behavior pattern is very much the same in that having the money on hand is equally important. Throw in abusive relationships and pimps and it makes it even worse. The bottom line is no matter how well you know them, you don't know them. It is a business transaction, and one that is paid for once the service is complete. Live and learn!

Canada
11-28-18, 18:27
Had an hour to kill so did the Oracle stroll. Drachman to Ft. Lowell a few times. A few girls how but mostly low quality. Saw 2 that were interesting though. Saw a hispanic SW sitting on wall by bus stop at Jacinto but made a loop around the block and she was getting in another vehicle. Saw a died red haired girl made eye contact and waved at me as she crossed Oracle at Grant but I was travelling opposite direction. By the time I turned around and got back she was gone. Does anyone have intel on these two? Legit? Not cash and dash? I would appreciate any intel by private message preferably or on forum if you are more comfortable.

CingCong1
11-30-18, 00:22
Picking up ladies off the street isn't necessarily my thing, but with the holidays coming coupled with the end of the month has anyone noticed a trend of more being available? It seems like it's dried up over time, and am curious if there are better times that f the year to explore? I've seen that during the gem show isn't the beat, so kind of had me wondering if end of month and rent being due, or if holidays approaching and having to buy gifts inspires some to stretch their legs.

Amorist1
11-30-18, 19:09
I've noticed a rise in activity this past week both on 6th & Oracle.

Picking up ladies off the street isn't necessarily my thing, but with the holidays coming coupled with the end of the month has anyone noticed a trend of more being available? It seems like it's dried up over time, and am curious if there are better times that f the year to explore? I've seen that during the gem show isn't the beat, so kind of had me wondering if end of month and rent being due, or if holidays approaching and having to buy gifts inspires some to stretch their legs.

Bertlong
12-08-18, 12:32
I've noticed a rise in activity this past week both on 6th & Oracle.May be I am missing the times when there is activity but I drive down 6th ave every day between 7:30 am and 8:00 pm and have yet to see any of this activity. I do see one here and there but nothing worth picking up.

DucatiPilot
12-08-18, 12:41
May be I am missing the times when there is activity but I drive down 6th ave every day between 7:30 am and 8:00 pm and have yet to see any of this activity. I do see one here and there but nothing worth picking up.You got to turn the siren off first, LOL!

OK, seriously, it is really just hit and miss. I have tried to "see" a pattern in the times when something worthwhile might be found and have never been able to nail anything concrete down. You can drive the 3 miles up and down Oracle. Going in one direction, you can literally see nothing. Turn around, head the other direction, and out of nowhere, you now see two or three on the stroll. It is very hit and miss. And as far as finding something worthwhile, I suspect you know that for every 5-10 you see, you will be lucky to find just one that trips your trigger.

AvgTouch
12-09-18, 02:33
You got to turn the siren off first, LOL!

OK, seriously, it is really just hit and miss. I have tried to "see" a pattern in the times when something worthwhile might be found and have never been able to nail anything concrete down. You can drive the 3 miles up and down Oracle. Going in one direction, you can literally see nothing. Turn around, head the other direction, and out of nowhere, you now see two or three on the stroll. It is very hit and miss. And as far as finding something worthwhile, I suspect you know that for every 5-10 you see, you will be lucky to find just one that trips your trigger.FWIW, it seems like the colder weather (at later hours) does reduce the time they spend about. Also, with the Gem show coming up, the rates for the hotels around 6th will push some away.

Crutch
12-09-18, 09:29
May be I am missing the times when there is activity but I drive down 6th ave every day between 7:30 am and 8:00 pm and have yet to see any of this activity. I do see one here and there but nothing worth picking up.Everything seems to be hit or miss. Several years back South 6th & 5th were ripe with talent as was Oracle to Grant plus side streets. It was happy hunting day or night, but that has certainly changed. The talent pool seems to have thinned and times are unpredictable.

YDiner_Otown
12-12-18, 17:06
Everything seems to be hit or miss. Several years back South 6th & 5th were ripe with talent as was Oracle to Grant plus side streets. It was happy hunting day or night, but that has certainly changed. The talent pool seems to have thinned and times are unpredictable.After talking to a provider, found out that most are wking from 10 pm thru 4 am.

I had good luck cruising at these times, especially after 10 pm on Fridays / Saturdays.

NotPhatAz
12-13-18, 11:49
Everything seems to be hit or miss. Several years back South 6th & 5th were ripe with talent as was Oracle to Grant plus side streets. It was happy hunting day or night, but that has certainly changed. The talent pool seems to have thinned and times are unpredictable.I have the misfortune of traveling through the Oracle wilderness often during the day. There is never a time I do not see willing traders about.

AZHopeful
12-16-18, 21:48
My buddy gave me a number for a girl named Rosa. She lives somewhere around Curves. Not sure if she walks or is more of an escort. She has been very hard to connect with. I know that is very little info to go on but might this be the same Rosa that people were posting about here a couple of years ago? My buddy describes her as a small, white girl who sometimes dresses like a hobo.

I Luv Head
12-21-18, 15:58
My buddy gave me a number for a girl named Rosa. She lives somewhere around Curves. Not sure if she walks or is more of an escort. She has been very hard to connect with. I know that is very little info to go on but might this be the same Rosa that people were posting about here a couple of years ago? My buddy describes her as a small, white girl who sometimes dresses like a hobo.The Rosa myself and several others were posting about a while ago was Mexican not white and she never dressed like a hobo. I believe she moved back to Mexico, (or at least away from Tucson) a long time ago.

DkPersonal
12-23-18, 19:08
The Rosa myself and several others were posting about a while ago was Mexican not white and she never dressed like a hobo. I believe she moved back to Mexico, (or at least away from Tucson) a long time ago.Maybe about half a year ago, I had an encounter with some thin girl that I thought was white but it turned out she was Hispanic from Mexico or something like that and she was running around Oracle with a BSW. She had kind of an attitude and was paranoid af. There was no fun time and I dumped her off not far from where I initially saw her, she just weirded me out. Rosa maybe?

JhonyD123
12-27-18, 08:44
Hi does anyone have any hookers phone that provide BBFS. Willing to trade numbers.

Canada
01-05-19, 14:25
Had to pick up a friend at airport about 2:00 Pm so I left about 90 minutes early to cruise Oracle and then 6th street. Oracle was completely dead. Cruised it twice. Then went to 6th and cruised it twice. First run I saw 3 but very low quality. On 2nd run I saw a light haired SW near Weinersnitzel that made eye contact so I went around the block but by the time I got back she was gone. Any intel on her. She looked decent.

Achmed46
01-05-19, 16:28
Hi does anyone have any hookers phone that provide BBFS. Willing to trade numbers.That is just a death wish.

I Luv Head
01-06-19, 16:28
Maybe about half a year ago, I had an encounter with some thin girl that I thought was white but it turned out she was Hispanic from Mexico or something like that and she was running around Oracle with a BSW. She had kind of an attitude and was paranoid af. There was no fun time and I dumped her off not far from where I initially saw her, she just weirded me out. Rosa maybe?Not the Rosa I knew, there was no way to mistake her for a WSW. She was a beautiful HSW and she did not have an attitude and was not paranoid. I never had a bad experience with her.

Maybe she was the Rosa that AZHopeful was talking about though.

ILH.

I Luv Head
01-15-19, 17:10
Had to pick up a friend at airport about 2:00 Pm so I left about 90 minutes early to cruise Oracle and then 6th street. Oracle was completely dead. Cruised it twice. Then went to 6th and cruised it twice. First run I saw 3 but very low quality. On 2nd run I saw a light haired SW near Weinersnitzel that made eye contact so I went around the block but by the time I got back she was gone. Any intel on her. She looked decent.Canada,

You will have much better luck getting a reply if you provide more details. We have no idea what color she was, if she was tall or short, fat or skinny, blonde or brunette etc. Instead of saying, "a light haired SW" try saying, "a tall skinny WSW with long blonde hair in her 30's" for example.

Good luck,

ILH.

DkPersonal
01-18-19, 17:08
I was cruising around recently and saw a LSW that I knew, so we started shooting the breeze and she was telling me about how she the SW's are gearing up for the gem show. Apparently there is buku bucks to be had during this time and a lot of people that go all out like they got nothing to lose or deep pockets. Good for that lifestyle I guess. Anyways this is just a heads-up that if SW is your thang, then it might pick up soon, just be careful out there.

I Luv Head
01-19-19, 02:09
I was cruising around recently and saw a LSW that I knew, so we started shooting the breeze and she was telling me about how she the SW's are gearing up for the gem show. Apparently there is buku bucks to be had during this time and a lot of people that go all out like they got nothing to lose or deep pockets. Good for that lifestyle I guess. Anyways this is just a heads-up that if SW is your thang, then it might pick up soon, just be careful out there.Just an FYI, I have talked to SW's before about the Gem Show and while I have heard the same thing about their earning potential going through the roof, they tend to navigate away from the streets during that time due to the serious increase in Uncle LEO presence. From what I was told, they hang around the Motels that the tourists stay at all around the different locations. It must be nice for the tourists since they don't even have to drive the stroll, (or even leave their Motel) to get some action.

That's just what I heard though.

ILH.

AvgTouch
01-20-19, 04:59
Driving around and happened across a BSW that looked good. Med to tall, maybe early 40's? With an average body below and above average on top. She was dressed up for walking and I swung around over by 22nd and craycroft. She was a bit timid, but not much, about getting in for a ride. Talking about what to do tonight, she shot down my idea and just asked to be dropped off. Must not be interested in receiving. I'm cool with that, but it was Went by the name Honey.

JhonyD123
01-21-19, 10:06
Looking for a BBFS street girl, any one have numbers, I like young 18-40. Latin or white. I have few numbers willing to trade. Feel free to message.

Pheonix366
01-29-19, 14:55
I'm looking for any info on a LSW about 5'6-5'8. 110 soaking wet. Small b cup. Just past her shoulders length brown hair. Goes by Baby Girl.

I met her in the Oracle / Grant area once and haven't seen her around since. Thing is I can't stop thinking about the time we had and I very much want a repeat. If anyone knows of or meets up with her please message me where I can find her or if possible a contact number, as she didn't have a working phone when I saw her. Thank you in advance.

AvgTouch
02-01-19, 02:06
Meet Claudia Sat night 11 ish, maybe Sunday. She was walking down 6th looking for a ride. Willing to let me help.

She's showing a bit worn down but in good shape considering she's been at it 10+ years she said. You guess at age from that is probably as good as mine. Maybe 35-45. Taller for a Latina, thin but not crazy unhealth thin, well boarderline.

I can't comment on services but we had a pleasant affordable time. Plenty of complaining about the hotels throwing ladies out for the gem show out of towners.

Ford91
02-02-19, 22:46
Haven't met anyone yet. Any numbers you got would be appreciated.

JDSax7
02-05-19, 13:46
Driving around and happened across a BSW that looked good. Med to tall, maybe early 40's? With an average body below and above average on top. She was dressed up for walking and I swung around over by 22nd and craycroft. She was a bit timid, but not much, about getting in for a ride. Talking about what to do tonight, she shot down my idea and just asked to be dropped off. Must not be interested in receiving. I'm cool with that, but it was Went by the name Honey.There was a Honey who danced and served drinks at Venom (which happens to be right there by 22nd on Craycroft). The Honey that worked there fits your description except for the height. I'm a short guy, and she was pretty close to my height. Another dancer had told me that she started seeing a guy several months back and got a "legit" job working in a retail establishment. Honey was my all time favorite to spend some cabana time with. She smoked weed, but never anything harder than that, so I can't see her resorting to doing the SW thing unless she found a new addiction.

AZHopeful
02-06-19, 14:38
Finally managed to meet up with Rosa. Not quite what my buddy described. She is Hispanic. She's about five 4, thin, cute, and as personable as they come. She is the sake one that people were talking about back in 2017 and before that with the drug problem and boyfriend problem and going downhill fast. I am happy to say, if she's being honest with me, she is off the street. She has a couple of regulars that she sees including my buddy and now me. She is clean and sober. Unfortunately she is with the same boyfriend who she says is also clean and sober and no longer abusing her. She's looking to get a regular job in retail or restaurant industry. And keep two or three regulars. I found her to be very articulate and intelligent. Physically she has long dark hair, is thin, and was wearing greenish lipstick. Just a sweetheart! I hope to see her again and I sincerely hope that everything she told me was the truth in that she is not on the street.

ShyNine
02-06-19, 15:57
Spotted a tall thin blonde / pink haired looker across from the old ceasars and battery place.

Car in front of me and I glanced.

She paused and turned back and he hit a hard right at the next street south.

This was around 2:30 pm.

AZHopeful
02-07-19, 00:04
Dancer at the boat who used to do outcall in Denver looking for some outcall regulars here. Unfortunately, there have been some negative comments about her on the strip club thread, including one by me, but. I told her she is going to have to behave if I'm going to share her number. Message me for info if interested.

AZHopeful
02-07-19, 02:12
Dancer at the boat who used to do outcall in Denver looking for some outcall regulars here. Unfortunately, there have been some negative comments about her on the strip club thread, including one by me, but. I told her she is going to have to behave if I'm going to share her number. Message me for info if interested.Sorry guys! This was supposed to be in the escort thread.

Ford91
02-09-19, 23:08
Any info would be appreciated please and thank you

Sorry guys! This was supposed to be in the escort thread..

AZHopeful
02-19-19, 18:25
Several of you got Rosa's number from me with her permission, of course. If you have tried to connect with her and haven't heard back from her, I have been told that texts are not going through so you will have to call her.

YDiner_Otown
02-24-19, 09:14
There was a Honey who danced and served drinks at Venom (which happens to be right there by 22nd on Craycroft). The Honey that worked there fits your description except for the height. I'm a short guy, and she was pretty close to my height. Another dancer had told me that she started seeing a guy several months back and got a "legit" job working in a retail establishment. Honey was my all time favorite to spend some cabana time with. She smoked weed, but never anything harder than that, so I can't see her resorting to doing the SW thing unless she found a new addiction.Honey at Venom is Hispanic, his "Honey" is a BSW. I've seen both while in Tucson.

JDSax7
02-25-19, 18:41
Honey at Venom is Hispanic, his "Honey" is a BSW. I've seen both while in Tucson.Actually, Honey from Venom is mixed with black and hispanic.

AZHopeful
02-27-19, 00:30
Several of you got Rosa's number from me with her permission, of course. If you have tried to connect with her and haven't heard back from her, I have been told that texts are not going through so you will have to call her.It is with great heartache that I tell you that Rosa is not interested in seeing anybody but a select few. I thought I was helping her out by putting her together with guys that used to be her regulars. She did give me permission to share her number but I guess she wasn't aware of the number of former regulars that would want to see her. She has changed her number. This information is coming to me from a third party so even I'm not privy to her new number. I guess I didn't make the cut! LOL!

YDiner_Otown
03-01-19, 11:58
Actually, Honey from Venom is mixed with black and hispanic.I stand corrected. Thanks.

DkPersonal
03-01-19, 14:35
Ran into this LSW on Oracle. She wears glasses and is about average build. In any case, she is a thief. Stole something on her way out. I don't know if she was using prior to our encounter because something wasn't right. Gave her. 2 for her time and couldn't wait to dump her off.

DkPersonal
03-01-19, 14:40
About a year ago, I posted about some girl that hung around the notel that was pregnant. Well, more than one year later, I saw her again at the notel. She's very rushed and abrasive to the point of being hostile. I asked her about FS after the baby and she said she hadn't done that since she had the baby and then later changed the story to "I did some guy last night for 2 bills" to let me know. She's a decent looking girl, kind of tall for my tastes but better looking than a lot of the other SW's. Dropped. 4 for an oral report, I remembered one year ago being better.

Canada
03-03-19, 13:33
Was killing an hour strolling Oracle before I went to airport on Thursday and was behind Curves and saw a guy walking with a Hispanic girl. Guy was about 40 but Hispanic girl was probably in her 20's. Girl had mid length dark hair and she was about average height and weight. Looked pretty good. He waved at me but I kept going towards Drachman. Made the loop and drove through Circle K and the guy and girl were in the front of store. He was motioning at me to come over and kept pointing to the girl then me. Seemed strange so I passed it up. Has anyone else seen this duo? There was LE out so I was kind of spooked.

Bertlong
03-05-19, 09:09
I saw a Hispanic girl propbably 18 to early 20's first walking by the Walgreens in front of the Miqui D's. She wore fishnets with Jean shorts had a loose shirt with black hair no longer than shoulders straight and wore makeup with bright red lips. She look really good but could not stop. On my way back to work I saw her again walking this time passed the winershnitsel going against traffic but also could not stop. Has or did anyone see thins girl? She seem like a LSW but was not too sure and I could not stop due to the lack of time, for what I could tell she was not under C as when I saw her by the Walgreens one of the hobos stopped her to talk and she was comfortable talking with him and another hobo. But I could be wrong!

Any who, if you had a moment with this young let me know how did it go.

Thank you,

DucatiPilot
03-15-19, 01:58
I had a dream that I found a BSW just off of Oracle tonight who goes by "green eyes" because she has--you guessed it--green eyes. She was dressed average and not provocatively, but underneath the clothes, she had a smoking hot body. It was hard to see that with the clothes on though. With her clothes off, I saw it all and there was very little room for improvement anywhere. I thought she was about 28, but she told me she was 41 IIRC. I asked if she danced and she said she used to, but you know how that goes. She certainly had the body for it though, no question.

I won't go into a lot of detail, but I will say that she was lucid, personable, accommodating, unrushed, and very skilled in the ways of life. All for an extremely reasonable gift, she was arguably the best dream I have ever had about a SW in Tucson. In fact, in my dream, I tipped her and that has only ever happened once before and that wasn't with a girl in Tucson. That should say a lot.

She has a phone, but I did not get her digits as I have found that phone numbers for girls change often. If you run into her in your own dreams, treat her well and she will reciprocate.

ETucson520
03-17-19, 15:52
I've recently seen a WSW with long blonde hair near GL and Kolb. I'm not sure if she is a working girl or simply a local in the area. I've seen her walking several times throughout the week at various hours. She always has something that is the color pink (clothing). I'm wondering if anyone has seen this girl or even had a successful pickup?? If not, how should I try and approach her next time I see her?

Thanks!

-ET.

AzGent
03-17-19, 20:22
I've recently seen a WSW with long blonde hair near GL and Kolb. I'm not sure if she is a working girl or simply a local in the area. I've seen her walking several times throughout the week at various hours. She always has something that is the color pink (clothing). I'm wondering if anyone has seen this girl or even had a successful pickup?? If not, how should I try and approach her next time I see her?

Thanks!

-ET.I think I saw the same lady walking south on Craycroft almost to Golf Links. I pulled into the sports park parking lot hoping to catch her as she walked by but somebody scooped her right off Craycroft.

AZHopeful
03-20-19, 02:48
I come to Tucson for extended periods of time for work. I used to enjoy the clubs and often found acceptable OTC and pretty good ITC at Venom or the boat. Recently things have dried up in the clubs. I stay in a hotel around Broadway and Craycroft. Any recommendations for SW's in the area? I'm looking for white or Hispanic spinners who give good BBBJ CIM. Thanks in advance.

AZHopeful
03-21-19, 00:09

Thanks!

-ET.

I think I saw the same lady walking south on Craycroft almost to Golf Links. I pulled into the sports park parking lot hoping to catch her as she walked by but somebody scooped her right off Craycroft.What time of day did you see her?

Crutch
03-21-19, 15:34
I come to Tucson for extended periods of time for work. I used to enjoy the clubs and often found acceptable OTC and pretty good ITC at Venom or the boat. Recently things have dried up in the clubs. I stay in a hotel around Broadway and Craycroft. Any recommendations for SW's in the area? I'm looking for white or Hispanic spinners who give good BBBJ CIM. Thanks in advance.Try going west on 29th from Craycroft as far as Alvernon. It's hit and miss, but on occasion you'll find just about what you're looking for. I know of two very light skinned black spinners who patrol the area from Columbus west to Craycroft and south on Craycroft to 22nd. Good luck and happy hunting.

Great Expecta
03-21-19, 22:54
Made a stop after lunch down the Oracle stroll and found Clarissa in hot pants and rainbow colored legging at the Drachman bus stop. We exchanged pleasantries and drove off to discuss business. I asked her what was on the menu and she responded with whatever I want. Just to test her, I said anal. She said she would, but just not right then. So then I said head and she quickly responded OK for. 2. She said she couldn't believe she was on the street, but just needed the money. We went to my favorite safe spot and she got the job done in under two minutes with BBBJCIMWS. I dropped her back off at the Circle K and when I asked for digits, she said she didn't have a phone (but, of course). She was thin, shoulder lengthy curly hair, nice boobs and very friendly. Would definitely repeat. Be safe out there!!

Great Expecta
03-21-19, 23:02
I picked up Jessica just north of the No-Tel on Oracle at around 5 pm. Again, we exchanged pleasantries and drove off. She said her menu was open and asked about anal. She responded with OK for $. 0. She said she had a place with a girlfriend and she would ask her to leave, but I decided to just stick with head and she quoted. 4, but quickly accepted. 3 when countered. I again went off to my safe place and she lifted her shirt so I could play with her boobs while she sucked me off BBBJCIMWS. Of course, she didn't have a phone, but said she'd get one soon. Said she just moved from Oracle after a split with her boyfriend and would be around. Around the corner from the bus stop, there was a very dark skinned BSW with black horn rimmed glasses sitting on the side of the building. I asked Jessica if that was her girlfriend and she said no and to stay away from her, because she is real trouble and a real firecracker. Be safe out there!!

DucatiPilot
03-23-19, 12:28
I found an old friend, TJ, on Oracle. I did not even recognize her until I got close, but it's been awhile since we ran into each other. For those who have not had the pleasure, she is a tall, thin, leggy black girl with long brown hair, lots of smiles and a great attitude. She used to post a few years back, but has been absent from the scene for awhile. She was all dolled up wearing a very cute dress and I kind of felt like I was on a hot date. She is splitting from her BF and looking to provide quality experiences to kind, generous friends.

In chatting with her, I came to find out that she is actually related to Green Eyes (I just reviewed her). And like Green Eyes, TJ was a lot of fun and did not disappoint. She was accommodating, easy to talk to, friendly, and skilled in the ways of the world.

If you run into TJ or Green Eyes, get ready for a great time. Both girls are more than worth it. I know member Great Expectations was warned to stay away from a BSW who wears thick horn rimmed glasses and who hangs out in the same area, but neither TJ nor Green Eyes wears glasses, so it wasn't one of them.

DkPersonal
03-23-19, 13:56
Apparently a WSW on sixth. She was nice and cool, definitely a sweet girl who just made some really bad decisions in life, but no skills whatsoever and without her even removing her clothes, I could smell that a mile away. She claimed to have just put out the day before but I don't know how that guy did it. In any case, double bagged it just to have some lip service. I actually gave her more than she asked for just because she seemed like a good person.

Great Expecta
03-23-19, 16:15
I headed back down hoping lightening would strike twice in the same place and low and behold I saw Clarissa 1. 5 blocks away on a side street. The rainbow leggings and hot pants made her stand out (no shit). I pulled up and told her to get in, she cheerfully did, and we headed to my place. Two of my safe spots looked iffy, so I headed to a third, when I realized this woman would not shut the fuck up. OMG, it was question after question and mindless ranting, so much so, I couldn't wait to shove my cock down her throat just to hear silence again!! She is awesome and I handed her. 2 as we drove away and she said she was surprised I paid her that much. I told her that is what we did last time and she replied yes, but that was the first time and I was expecting less (WTF? As I drove her back to her spot, she commented on how Circle K and JIB wouldn't let her in because they didn't like her. I told her no shit, you have rainbow leggings, hot pants and a short shirt on, which screams I'm a fucking hooker come fuck me. She didn't like that and said she covers her legs from scares from an auto accident. I just shook my head. Be safe out there!!

RedPillRampage
03-23-19, 19:21
So I want to try out the SW scene to get out of my norm. I've tried some of the mentioned strolls but have had no luck What usual times do you gents like to try around? I'm thinking I'm always too late or too early.

DucatiPilot
03-23-19, 21:51
I headed back down hoping lightening would strike twice in the same place and low and behold I saw Clarissa 1. 5 blocks away on a side street. The rainbow leggings and hot pants made her stand out (no shit). I pulled up and told her to get in, she cheerfully did, and we headed to my place. Two of my safe spots looked iffy, so I headed to a third, when I realized this woman would not shut the fuck up. OMG, it was question after question and mindless ranting, so much so, I couldn't wait to shove my cock down her throat just to hear silence again!! She is awesome and I handed her. 2 as we drove away and she said she was surprised I paid her that much. I told her that is what we did last time and she replied yes, but that was the first time and I was expecting less (WTF? As I drove her back to her spot, she commented on how Circle K and JIB wouldn't let her in because they didn't like her. I told her no shit, you have rainbow leggings, hot pants and a short shirt on, which screams I'm a fucking hooker come fuck me. She didn't like that and said she covers her legs from scares from an auto accident. I just shook my head. Be safe out there!!I saw her today on the stroll at 2 pm. Those leggings / socks could have been seen a mile away. And yes, the way she dressed screamed hooker.

Great Expecta
03-27-19, 23:59
Jessica got a cell phone and text me as she promised about meeting. The first day, she was very flakey, and returned my texts 40-50 min after I sent them. She said she didn't get the text, but she is full of shit, as she has a speaker in her room that notifies her with number calling. I arrived yesterday at 330 pm after trying to connect since before 12 pm. Once I got there, she said she needed to shue away roommate and after 15 minutes I left. She text me telling the coast was clear, but I told her I had left and I'm not playing a fucking waiting game for her to return texts. So today, I waited until 11 am ish and text her again asking her if she'd like to try again with the understanding when I arrive I expect her shower clean, and the fucking roommate gone and her ready for a date. She said absolutely, and the rest is just sure bliss.

I arrived exactly on time and she answered the door in a flimsy shirt and panties. We undressed and she started a BBBJ while rubbing the boys. I pulled out a vibrator and made her cum twice before she donned my prostate toy and went to town. She got so excited, she stuck a vibrator on her clit at the same time and came again. The I told her it was my turn and told her to lube her ass up for my cock. We started with her sitting on my cock and we switched to her on her stomach, and then with her standing on the side of the bed bent over while I fucked her ass while she played with herself. We each came in that position. She cleaned me up and I was out the door. She said she was getting her own room starting tomorrow. Damage was $. 25 for the entire event, which lasted at least an hour.

Guys, she is new in town and new to the business and needs the money. She gave me permission to give her number to trusted SMs, and that means SMs who have posted about more than just asking questions about local talent. Be safe out there!

ETucson520
04-04-19, 13:11
Took a stroll between 10 PM-11 PM on 29th from craycroft thru swan. Met a short WSW wearing a back pack that had neon lights on it. Offered a ride and she accepted. Small petite girl, face is a little worn. We settled on BBBJ for. 3. I think she said her name was Demi or Devi, don't recall. First time with a SW and it felt like a smooth run!

Good luck hunting!

-ET.

RedPillRampage
04-06-19, 15:41
Took a stroll between 10 PM-11 PM on 29th from craycroft thru swan. Met a short WSW wearing a back pack that had neon lights on it. Offered a ride and she accepted. Small petite girl, face is a little worn. We settled on BBBJ for. 3. I think she said her name was Demi or Devi, don't recall. First time with a SW and it felt like a smooth run!

Good luck hunting!

-ET.Grats on your first time, still trying to find that kind of luck. I think I saw this same girl at qt on speedway across from tens early morning around 5 am this last Friday. She was with another girl and a guy but I'm pretty sure the guy was just someone following them to chat. He looked like a crackhead. Backpack as well and a little worn but still decent. Wasnt sure if she worked so I didn't try but I was otw to work anyways and couldn't partakeSeems I only see them at the worst of times to take the dive.

Crutch
04-08-19, 15:31

Good luck hunting!

-ET.Saw WSW walking south on Craycroft by Days Inn. Smiling at cars & I thought she had neon hair it was a combo of pink and and chartreuse. You certainly couldn't miss that one.

JoeMania2
04-09-19, 16:02
Met up "shy" BBW BSW on 29th by swan next to gas station CBJ very cheap fast 7/10 skills on CBJ gave me her # very chill.

Cplwntf
04-09-19, 17:53
What time of day did you see her?Think I saw the same lady walking south on Craycroft just past 29th. I pulled into the parking lot hoping to catch her as she walked by but somebody else scooped her up. PM If you got digits and are willing to share.

DucatiPilot
04-09-19, 19:05
Think I saw the same lady walking south on Craycroft just past 29th. I pulled into the parking lot hoping to catch her as she walked by but somebody else scooped her up. PM If you got digits and are willing to share.I saw her. Black mid-thigh dress and straight, long dirty blonde hair? If that's the one you saw, I got a good look at her. Just FYI, if you care, she's got to be missing half her teeth. The other thing is that the po-po seem to be saturating that area. Last night, a squad went through the lot of the Circle K real slowly while I was there. There was also another parked in the lot on the east side of Craycroft parked up against the building, and parked to see everything going on at the intersection and Circle K. Then again when the blonde WSW walked by today, the po-po was at the intersection waiting to go north on Craycroft and also again parked on the east side of Craycroft just north of the intersection.

One of the girls I talked to said TPD now has "vice night" where once a week, they really focus on deterring the girls and their customers. I believe her. I saw a guy coming out of the QT with a soda a few weeks back wearing a tactical / bullet proof vest with identifiers on the back indicating he was with TPD. He was in plain clothes driving some POS car. Be careful out there folks.

JoeMania2
04-11-19, 23:18
Had a dream I Met this BBW with triple D's I'm talking cannons people Anyway she likes to hang out by the Family Dollar or metro on South 6th Avenue She only comes out Around the time the Sun comes down She said she's in school and she's going to be out the game in about 2 months. She's so smart her head game is crazy 10/10 rating for sure. I have her digits she likes apt better.

JoeMania2
04-11-19, 23:20
Forgot to put this here.

YDiner_Otown
04-12-19, 05:00
So I want to try out the SW scene to get out of my norm. I've tried some of the mentioned strolls but have had no luck What usual times do you gents like to try around? I'm thinking I'm always too late or too early.I usually troll from 11 pm to 3 or 4. They're usually out trying to score guys leaving the bars.

Paulie69
04-13-19, 01:00
Just moved here a few days from L. A. And have no idea where I should go. Without Waze or Google Maps I'm lost. Any suggestions where the best places to meet good looking SW's?

Thanks!

Big Glenny
04-13-19, 11:45
Would love her digits if possible, thanks.

Had a dream I Met this BBW with triple D's I'm talking cannons people Anyway she likes to hang out by the Family Dollar or metro on South 6th Avenue She only comes out Around the time the Sun comes down She said she's in school and she's going to be out the game in about 2 months. She's so smart her head game is crazy 10/10 rating for sure. I have her digits she likes apt better.

BlackVanilla
04-14-19, 13:00
When I troll for WG I find the best place is the circle k and JB on corner of Grant and Oracle. Always girls looking for work there starting around 6 pm and they start to disappear around 4 am. You could also find girls at corner of Glenn and Oracle at am / pm at random times of day. Janico / Oracle usually has a WG under the building light or they just sit at the corner. Notel if I see a female there I just ask if there looking / worken most are. Tiki always has WG there. When I stroll down 6th all I've seen for past 3 weeks are cops always hiding and patrolling.

BlackVanilla
04-14-19, 14:41
1. Grant / Oracle at the Circle K and JIB you can sit there usually from 6 pm-3 am and there is almost always a WG at either establishment they usually sit or hang around on the gas station brick walls or the bus stop.

2. Janico / Oracle on the corner usually a WG here when sun goes down sitting under the building light or standing near the street corner. Sometimes a WG is sitting during the day but hit or miss.

3. Driving down Oracle from Drachman to Grant around 11 am-3 pm you could probably find a WG.

4. Driving down Oracle from Drachman to Kelso and Kelso to Drachman once the sun goes down usually at least 2 WG walking up and down street.

People keep saying that its dying which I agree with but I just noticed that the WG have either started to hang out around establishments now like gas stations and fast food chains and their not so obvious anymore. If I suspect someone of being a WG I usually just park around the corner walk up to them and ask I've only had one person say they weren't.

I've noticed that the 6th street stroll from highway entrance to 22nd street has been and has had a cop patrolling it almost all hours of the day. I've seen at least 2 patrol cars a night for the past 3 weeks.

Just moved here a few days from L. A. And have no idea where I should go. Without Waze or Google Maps I'm lost. Any suggestions where the best places to meet good looking SW's?

Thanks!

Crutch
04-15-19, 14:41
I saw her. Black mid-thigh dress and straight, long dirty blonde hair? If that's the one you saw, I got a good look at her. Just FYI, if you care, she's got to be missing half her teeth. The other thing is that the po-po seem to be saturating that area. Last night, a squad went through the lot of the Circle K real slowly while I was there. There was also another parked in the lot on the east side of Craycroft parked up against the building, and parked to see everything going on at the intersection and Circle K. Then again when the blonde WSW walked by today, the po-po was at the intersection waiting to go north on Craycroft and also again parked on the east side of Craycroft just north of the intersection.

One of the girls I talked to said TPD now has "vice night" where once a week, they really focus on deterring the girls and their customers. I believe her. I saw a guy coming out of the QT with a soda a few weeks back wearing a tactical / bullet proof vest with identifiers on the back indicating he was with TPD. He was in plain clothes driving some POS car. Be careful out there folks.Spotted hot little spinner type with shorts extremely short so as to display half her butt cheeks by the QT at 29th / Craycroft. I didn't even get around the corner to pull in when a monger in a truck swooped in and snatched her.

Jeaster
04-17-19, 06:30
This is my first post, because I live a couple of hours from Tucson. But Sunday night, I decided to take a drive.

Oracle and Grant, around 1:00 am there were a lot of people at the bus stop in front of JIB. One pregnant SW. Kept driving to QT on Oracle and Ft. Lowell. While buying a drink, the clerk showed a woman the restroom. She seemed the "get me the manager" type, not like a SW. But when I left, she was shouting across the lot to someone named Angel. Not wanting to get in between Angel and his chick, I left.

Cruised a bit and saw a WSW with auburn hair at Glenn and Oracle around 2:00. Circled, but she looked pretty worn. I debated a bit, then circled again but she was gone.

LEO started blaring lights on side streets about then, so I expanded my radius. Saw a blonde at Stone and Ft. Lowell Circle K. I stopped nearby to check Google Maps, and she ran up. The usual, "can I have a ride, do you have a couple of dollars? Most of her front teeth were stubs, so I wasn't too interested, but I agreed to give her a ride. Big mistake. First she gave me cross-streets, but then asked me to take her to "Brandon". "Where's Brandon," I asked. "I don't know". Wow. By then all the LEO were at the QT surrounding a white sedan, and when we drove by she insisted on stopping to make sure "Brandon" wasn't involved. I dropped her off and went on my way. By then, only the pregnant girl was walking, and the interior of my car would make that difficult. So I took the long drive home.

Great Expecta
04-17-19, 13:59
I've been cruising the regular route I found Clarissa twice and haven't seen a thing. I wonder if Uncle LEO was just as interested in her bright leggings as I was?? Please let me know if there is a sighting. Be careful out there!

BeenTher
04-18-19, 19:03
I've been cruising the regular route I found Clarissa twice and haven't seen a thing. I wonder if Uncle LEO was just as interested in her bright leggings as I was?? Please let me know if there is a sighting. Be careful out there!Based on your prior reports and pictures; she was at the bus stop near that Brick business about noonish Tuesday. Same dress code.

Paulie69
04-19-19, 04:10
1. Grant / Oracle at the Circle K and JIB you can sit there usually from 6 pm-3 am and there is almost always a WG at either establishment they usually sit or hang around on the gas station brick walls or the bus stop.

2. Janico / Oracle on the corner usually a WG here when sun goes down sitting under the building light or standing near the street corner. Sometimes a WG is sitting during the day but hit or miss.

3. Driving down Oracle from Drachman to Grant around 11 am-3 pm you could probably find a WG.

4. Driving down Oracle from Drachman to Kelso and Kelso to Drachman once the sun goes down usually at least 2 WG walking up and down street.

People keep saying that its dying which I agree with but I just noticed that the WG have either started to hang out around establishments now like gas stations and fast food chains and their not so obvious anymore. If I suspect someone of being a WG I usually just park around the corner walk up to them and ask I've only had one person say they weren't.

I've noticed that the 6th street stroll from highway entrance to 22nd street has been and has had a cop patrolling it almost all hours of the day. I've seen at least 2 patrol cars a night for the past 3 weeks.Thanks BlackVanilla, will need to do a tour drive.

BlackVanilla
04-19-19, 13:59
So there is this white WG she has reddish hair usually braided in one braid short around 5'1-5'4 always wearing short shorts. I met her Wednesday night around 1130 pm we know each other and she's super chill but she's always paraoid about getting caught. She's attractive for being close to 40 she looks maybe 28-30. Anyway I pick her up we talk because we haven't seen each other in weeks and she keeps going on about how she needs my help blah blah blah. I give her a 40 for FS go to the spot and she gives me her number. If ya'll want her number also I can DM it to you.

SteelyRick
04-19-19, 19:55
FYI. I do not partake in Streetwalkers, but for your mongering info I did spy a young Latina walking from Lim Bong Liquors on Grant to the trailer park one street north of grant. Not sure of the name.

She was smokin hot. Have seen her before in that area.

DucatiPilot
04-20-19, 00:12
I've been cruising the regular route I found Clarissa twice and haven't seen a thing. I wonder if Uncle LEO was just as interested in her bright leggings as I was?? Please let me know if there is a sighting. Be careful out there!So you do not have her number any more? I asked you for it about 3 weeks ago via PM and never got a response.

DkPersonal
04-20-19, 02:43
Cruising around sixth and talking to the peeps, cozy tells me no one has been out much due to vice. No sooner than I go another street that I see BSW, TGTBT red dress, so I pick her up, tells me her name is Tony, and she wants me to start talking about things I don't talk about. Maybe I was just being paranoid but I doubt it, her body language didn't tell me that she was looking for fun. Needless to say, I gave her some advice on how not to smell like bacon so much and dumped her off. And yes, I know it's spelled bologna, I just like baloni better.

Amorist1
04-20-19, 10:29
I saw her yesterday around 6 pm between AM / PM and the Circle K on Oracle. Looped around and she was gone.

I've been cruising the regular route I found Clarissa twice and haven't seen a thing. I wonder if Uncle LEO was just as interested in her bright leggings as I was?? Please let me know if there is a sighting. Be careful out there!

BlackVanilla
04-21-19, 17:38
I saw Clarissa today when I was strolling down Oracle. If its Clarissa she wears some bright yellow and black socks and is always walking at random down Oracle. She keeps disappearing because she lives between drachman and grant. I saw her go into her apartment.

Marquis91
04-21-19, 19:28
Thanks for info iv seen a BSW and snokein hot WSW down cracoft between 22nd and 29th the smoking hot WSW was at the bus stop next to qt in tight gray work out pants.

BlackVanilla
04-22-19, 07:57
Was driving around Oracle and noticed a BSW on Janico / Oracle dressed in purple shirt she was a BBW, didn't like the feel so kept on driving around. Noticed 2 HSW at Circle K. Drove to 6/22th saw a BSW to attractive it felt to be a BSW, LEO was chilling at the Circle K up the road kept driving and a HSW 5'1-5'3 came out in a pick shirt. Cruised all the way back to Oracle to check out that seen since I saw LEO twice at the 6th stroll. Circle K had 2 new HSW's one in a flower dress and another with blue shirt and leggings. Picked up girl in flower dress she said ill do FS for 60 we drove around she got paranoid and wanted to be dropped back off after 15 minutes. Didn't give her the 60 so circled back to try her much better friend. Vanessa got in the car and asked how much other one wanted I told her 40, she said she'll do it for 50. We drove to a park and parked, we got out of the car and started walking. I grabbed her ass and played with her tits while she walked and started to undress. I ask her if she offers anything else, she says "like what?" I go, "like BBFS?" Vanessa then says "yea why you want to do that right now?" I told her "no but I might want to next time. " "Yes, I do BBFS I just make sure your d*$ck is clean. As were walking we stop at a bench and she starts to pull up her shiirt. She pulls her pants down and starts to give me a CBJ. She flipped over I powered the lube on my finger and fingered her tried to stick it in before she says it won't go in like this I have to take off everything. She starts to take off her pants all the way. Then takes off her shirt and lays them on the corner of the bench. She turns right back around and I pound her for a good 10 minutes before I finish. She turns around and wonders if I'm done. I tell her yes and she starts to put her clothes back on. She kept wondering if I wore a condom or if I finished inside. I told her I did wear one, but she started to freakout and tried pushing something out. I drove her to MM and she got out. She said she'd be at the circle K again later today.

Is it always that easy to get BBFS if I wanted to so far no WG has said no most just say okay or ask for 20.

TucsonHung
04-22-19, 15:24
29th is busy this afternoon. I saw 3 young blondes as I was driving through.

RedPillRampage
04-22-19, 18:05
Saw what I think was an asian girl sittin at the qt of 29th and alvernon at about 345 am. Looked like she was she was dressed for the part. I was on my way to work so I could not inquire but as I was leaving some bummy looking dude came out of qt bathroom and they walked off into the night toward 29th. Maybe her pimp? Has anyone ever encountered a diamond like that around there?

ShyNine
04-22-19, 19:02
I believe she is walking north on stone by the Sahara apts.

Black / red leggings showing a lot of skin, short shorts.

Happy hunting.

DucatiPilot
04-23-19, 17:13
Picked up a latina SW walking on Oracle south near Glenn midday today. Petite build, long black hair, full lips--kind of a head-turner in the world of SW girls. She told me her name was "Lucky". On the way to taking me to a secluded area off of Grant, she whined all about this dude she is sharing a room with and how he won't come up with his half of the $ for a room. I did not really give a shit about that, but then when we got where we were going, she quickly opened the door and ran off with a nice pair of Maui Jim sunglasses in hand that I foolishly had sitting in a case in a center console cup holder. Completely caught me off guard. To say I am pissed is the understatement of the year.

Amorist1
04-23-19, 20:43
She's pretty easy to spot. And without on Oracle north of grand by the Notel Motel. Odd though, that it's near impossible to catch her days.

NotPhatAz
04-24-19, 20:34
Picked up a latina SW walking on Oracle south near Glenn midday today. Petite build, long black hair, full lips--kind of a head-turner in the world of SW girls. She told me her name was "Lucky". On the way to taking me to a secluded area off of Grant, she whined all about this dude she is sharing a room with and how he won't come up with his half of the $ for a room. I did not really give a shit about that, but then when we got where we were going, she quickly opened the door and ran off with a nice pair of Maui Jim sunglasses in hand that I foolishly had sitting in a case in a center console cup holder. Completely caught me off guard. To say I am pissed is the understatement of the year.Rent = DOC.

Chica Luv
04-25-19, 14:01
That sucks. I am feeling your pain.

It's been my experience, that if you play this game long enough, it's not IF you are going to get ripped off but when. Whether it's loaning money to some gal that you've seen numerous times, stole articles from your home, vehicle or wallet. Etc. It's just a matter of time.

FYI. I love my Maui Jim sunglasses.

Picked up a latina SW walking on Oracle south near Glenn midday today. Petite build, long black hair, full lips--kind of a head-turner in the world of SW girls. She told me her name was "Lucky". On the way to taking me to a secluded area off of Grant, she whined all about this dude she is sharing a room with and how he won't come up with his half of the $ for a room. I did not really give a shit about that, but then when we got where we were going, she quickly opened the door and ran off with a nice pair of Maui Jim sunglasses in hand that I foolishly had sitting in a case in a center console cup holder. Completely caught me off guard. To say I am pissed is the understatement of the year.

Crutch
04-26-19, 10:16
That sucks. I am feeling your pain.

It's been my experience, that if you play this game long enough, it's not IF you are going to get ripped off but when. Whether it's loaning money to some gal that you've seen numerous times, stole articles from your home, vehicle or wallet. Etc. It's just a matter of time.

FYI. I love my Maui Jim sunglasses.Amen! Not if, but when. Had LSW in car and she told me to go down alley that was safe. Had me stop at a certain point where I gave her the money and then she jumped out and went through a backyard gate where I saw about a half dozen hoodlums milling about. Sucked up my lose and left.

Kveldulf
04-26-19, 17:24
Picked up a latina SW walking on Oracle south near Glenn midday today. Petite build, long black hair, full lips--kind of a head-turner in the world of SW girls. She told me her name was "Lucky". On the way to taking me to a secluded area off of Grant, she whined all about this dude she is sharing a room with and how he won't come up with his half of the $ for a room. I did not really give a shit about that, but then when we got where we were going, she quickly opened the door and ran off with a nice pair of Maui Jim sunglasses in hand that I foolishly had sitting in a case in a center console cup holder. Completely caught me off guard. To say I am pissed is the understatement of the year.I've had good service from her before if it's the same girl. Pretty but pock-marked?

DkPersonal
04-26-19, 18:09
Completely caught me off guard. To say I am pissed is the understatement of the year.Better a pair of sunglasses than a car, limb, or life. One time I was waiting for a SW and some guy tried to carjack me. I was too quick for him but at the same time, I let my guard down for a sec when I shouldn't have. I just lucked out. Then Desiree actually got away with stuff from my car a little while ago, she's also an Oracle SW.

BlackVanilla
04-26-19, 19:10
What is up with the recent jackings? Had an interaction with CoCo recently, I was chilling, she was like what's up can I come in I was like yes and she jumped in my car. She was asking if I wanted a girl I was like idk. She started raising her voice and I said alright sure just so I could get peace. She then started to ask for something I was like. 2 she was like. 6. I told her hey I don't have that kinda money, which I did I just wanted to get rid of her. She basically tried to blackmail me saying YO I'm 17 blah blah blah I'll tell the cops you were trying to BLEEP me, I'll kick in your windshield and call the cops if you don't get my money. Luckily in reading that another member removes everything valuable from their car before trolling which I did the same except my wallet and phone. She tried taking my phone I lightly stopped her from stealing it and she added assault to the blackmailing. Basically, we drove all around town and I pretended to not be able to pull out money. I caved and paid her because I couldn't get her to get out of my car without actively stealing something as collateral. Meet up with her friend who goes by the name of Rena told her what was going on, she informed me Yo CoCo is old because they went to prison together, then proceeded to give me a sad story about how she doesn't do heroin but wants to get in a program to quit heroin and her heroin-addicted BF beats her. I had a conversation with her for about 25 minutes, I told her to tell CoCo she's lucky I'm not trying to get involved in an altercation today because other people are willing to mess up a pregnant lady's day that's blackmailing them.

I've decided if I see her out again on a corner trying to work which I saw her trying to do today but I was slow I'm just going to send in an anonymous tip to the police. I'm so mad CoCo literally showed me where she stays and tries to rip me off like I'm going to let it slide. Besides none of the other SW's like her anyway.

Please be careful people there is EXTREMELY HEAVY LEO PRESENCE on Oracle I saw and watched a LEO watching Oracle / Janico SW spot, along with Circle K / JIB spot.

Side not last week 6th from 22nd-39th has had at least 5 SW's working a night starting around sunset to 3 am. It's so hot for finding SW's right now LEO chills at AutoZone there are always 2 marked and 2 unmarked patrolling but you can still swoop these SW's up. Usually I prefer the SW's on Oracle but 6th has improved or had great selection all last week.

DesertDD
04-27-19, 01:09
Holy shit, BlackVanilla and other SW mongers, I got to ask, dealing with thieving ******, busybody LEO, and general drama bullshit, what's the appeal of SWs?

Thrill of the hunt? The cheapness? If you all say its worth it, I'll dip my toe and partake but damn.

Crutch
04-27-19, 10:16
Spotted a cute BSW walking west on 29th from Swan. Shapley with short shorts, smiling and nodding at the cars. Too bad I was on a mission & didn't have time to stop.

DucatiPilot
04-27-19, 22:35
I've had good service from her before if it's the same girl. Pretty but pock-marked?As I recall, she had on a bit of makeup, but yes, I could totally see her makeup covering up some pock marks. I think her large lips and small frame were her two most obvious attributes. A tiny bit of flab around the middle that was much more obvious when she was sitting in my car. She was wearing short overalls showing off her nice legs.

DucatiPilot
04-27-19, 22:42
Holy shit, BlackVanilla and other SW mongers, I got to ask, dealing with thieving ******, busybody LEO, and general drama bullshit, what's the appeal of SWs?

Thrill of the hunt? The cheapness? If you all say its worth it, I'll dip my toe and partake but damn.It is quickly losing it's appeal for me given the downsides. There are other options, albeit higher-priced, but one way to view the higher-priced options is that you are simply paying a bit more to eliminate of some of the downsides. But of course, you can still get shitty service.

Yet another downside that I get a little nervous about is getting stopped by the po-po and she decides to try to secrete some drug crap in my car. Thank God that hasn't happened yet.

DucatiPilot
04-27-19, 22:49
What is up with the recent jackings? Had an interaction with CoCo recently, I was chilling, she was like what's up can I come in I was like yes and she jumped in my car. She was asking if I wanted a girl I was like idk. She started raising her voice and I said alright sure just so I could get peace. She then started to ask for something I was like. 2 she was like. 6. I told her hey I don't have that kinda money, which I did I just wanted to get rid of her. She basically tried to blackmail me saying YO I'm 17 blah blah blah I'll tell the cops you were trying to BLEEP me, I'll kick in your windshield and call the cops if you don't get my money. Luckily in reading that another member removes everything valuable from their car before trolling which I did the same except my wallet and phone. She tried taking my phone I lightly stopped her from stealing it and she added assault to the blackmailing. Basically, we drove all around town and I pretended to not be able to pull out money. I caved and paid her because I couldn't get her to get out of my car without actively stealing something as collateral. Meet up with her friend who goes by the name of Rena told her what was going on, she informed me Yo CoCo is old because they went to prison together, then proceeded to give me a sad story about how she doesn't do heroin but wants to get in a program to quit heroin and her heroin-addicted BF beats her. I had a conversation with her for about 25 minutes, I told her to tell CoCo she's lucky I'm not trying to get involved in an altercation today because other people are willing to mess up a pregnant lady's day that's blackmailing them.

I've decided if I see her out again on a corner trying to work which I saw her trying to do today but I was slow I'm just going to send in an anonymous tip to the police. I'm so mad CoCo literally showed me where she stays and tries to rip me off like I'm going to let it slide. Besides none of the other SW's like her anyway.

Please be careful people there is EXTREMELY HEAVY LEO PRESENCE on Oracle I saw and watched a LEO watching Oracle / Janico SW spot, along with Circle K / JIB spot.

Side not last week 6th from 22nd-39th has had at least 5 SW's working a night starting around sunset to 3 am. It's so hot for finding SW's right now LEO chills at AutoZone there are always 2 marked and 2 unmarked patrolling but you can still swoop these SW's up. Usually I prefer the SW's on Oracle but 6th has improved or had great selection all last week.If I had a SW in my car who would not get out before getting any cash from me, I think I would drive to a substation, tell them she unexpectedly jumped into my car at a light, and have her forcibly removed.

Bareback Guy
04-28-19, 14:48

Thrill of the hunt? The cheapness? If you all say its worth it, I'll dip my toe and partake but damn.The street scene does have its risks, especially for the inexperienced. Unfortunately, the FOSTA / SESTA law will affect many online options in the US. Massage Republic for one:

https://blog.massagerepublic.com/2019/04/end-of-service-in-us.html

DkPersonal
04-28-19, 18:17

Thrill of the hunt? The cheapness? If you all say its worth it, I'll dip my toe and partake but damn.Probably all of the above. Whether or not it's worth it, depends on you. Sometimes, it's just something to do to cure the boredom. I don't know if I would recommend taking that plunge right now though, the streets are kind of weird at the moment and I don't have a clue as to why.

KokoFresh
04-28-19, 21:08
Just in town looking for a good spot to walk around any help will do.

Bertlong
04-29-19, 09:05
Just in town looking for a good spot to walk around any help will do.Depending what part of town you at. East it will be craigcroft and 29 to 22nd, central will be Oracle from Rodger to past grant. And south side will be 6th ave. From 22nd to I 10. There are quite the walks though but if you game you may find clientele. You can also post here a link to a website where you post and do in call, now don't go crazy trying to over hick up rates, we are in Tucson and rates should not be too high.

Hope it helps.

DesertDD
04-30-19, 01:59
FYI. Decent LEO presence this evening at Craycroft /29th for the past couple hours or so.

BlackVanilla
04-30-19, 20:03
Has it been weird for ya'll I've noticed that LEO is heavy the past week, especially in the places that I've mentioned? On top of LEO being heavy, the SW's are harder to find every time I find one LEO literally swarms them. Luckly / Sadly I'm trying to cut down on SW's so I guess it all works out. Good luck to everyone stay safe.

Taden
05-08-19, 15:11
Been spending a bit of time driving on the west side. Decided to do some SW site seeing while I work Incase any get my attention. I can't find Any lately. Been driving down oracle, 6th etc. Anytime between 12 pm during the day or 3 am at night. Just streets are bare. Are there some better spots I'm not aware of?

DkPersonal
05-08-19, 19:54
Been spending a bit of time driving on the west side. Decided to do some SW site seeing while I work Incase any get my attention. I can't find Any lately. Been driving down oracle, 6th etc. Anytime between 12 pm during the day or 3 am at night. Just streets are bare. Are there some better spots I'm not aware of?I have no idea, I recently took a cruise too and didn't see anything. Maybe there was some kind of big secretive round up that we all ain't aware of. Oh well.

Big Glenny
05-08-19, 21:36
Spotted a extremely sexy white girl on craycroft near 29th today. Purplish hair, small shorts, hat and a backpack. Not sure if she was a SW, or just simply walking. Maybe a dancer at Venom. Would have loved to find out, but had to head back to work.

I Luv Head
05-09-19, 11:57
I have been sticking to regulars for the past few months, but decided to take a stroll a couple days ago to see what I could see. I immediately spotted several WSWs hanging around the Circle K, Jack in The Box, the bus stop in front and the side roads all around the area. Three of them were definitely up to my standards so I picked one and went for it. She was a short WSW with long red hair and was wearing skin tight spandex pants showing off an amazing little ass. She looked clean and actually smelled really good when she got in. She looked like Miley Cyrus, (well the 10 year older heroin addict Miley Cyrus) but she was very attractive still. She was very pleasant and respectful when I asked her to put out her cigarette before getting in and the conversation was actually pretty interesting. We did pass another WSW on Oracle almost to Miracle Mile that was very tall with a tight black mini skirt showing off an amazing set of legs and nice tight ass, but I did not see her face and was satisfied with what I had so I continued on. I am very glad I did as the BBBJNQNS was very good.

The damage was 40 and the service was well above average, but she did say that she was checking herself into rehab in a few days so not sure if she is still around. Her name was Shannon in case anyone else has seen her or picks her up. Treat her good. I will definitely pick her up again if I happen to find her again. I am not sure why people seem to have problems finding SWs, but I sure didn't have any.

ILH.

S Whiplash
05-09-19, 16:08
Sometimes I see lots of potential in in the whoracle corridor, sometimes there is absolutely no one out and about. I don't know of anyway to predict what times of day might be better then others. Clearly the only solution is to quit your job and just drive around all day and night. This would guarantee success in short order.

Since that's not an option for me, I'm stuck with the random and occasional opportunity that happens to pop up at the right time. Most of the time though I'm just passing through the area and my timing is usually bad, I. E. There is no one about.

Occasionally though I strike pure gold. Headed North last night just north of grant and saw a damn near perfect AA girl walking south. It was a worth a trip around the block just to see her again. No way anything that gorgeous would be out with the same interests as mine. Well, I was totally wrong. 2 Jacksons lighter and a smile on my face, I headed for home. Go figure?

I have been sticking to regulars for the past few months, but decided to take a stroll a couple days ago to see what I could see. I immediately spotted several WSWs hanging around the Circle K, Jack in The Box, the bus stop in front and the side roads all around the area. Three of them were definitely up to my standards so I picked one and went for it. She was a short WSW with long red hair and was wearing skin tight spandex pants showing off an amazing little ass. She looked clean and actually smelled really good when she got in. She looked like Miley Cyrus, (well the 10 year older heroin addict Miley Cyrus) but she was very attractive still. She was very pleasant and respectful when I asked her to put out her cigarette before getting in and the conversation was actually pretty interesting. We did pass another WSW on Oracle almost to Miracle Mile that was very tall with a tight black mini skirt showing off an amazing set of legs and nice tight ass, but I did not see her face and was satisfied with what I had so I continued on. I am very glad I did as the BBBJNQNS was very good.

The damage was 40 and the service was well above average, but she did say that she was checking herself into rehab in a few days so not sure if she is still around. Her name was Shannon in case anyone else has seen her or picks her up. Treat her good. I will definitely pick her up again if I happen to find her again. I am not sure why people seem to have problems finding SWs, but I sure didn't have any.

ILH.