PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

ChrisButts
07-26-11, 18:24
A few weeks ago, I picked that girl up on Van Buren. She had a bruise on her check and one big ugly one on her hip. She gave me a pretty good BBBJCIM. No rush. I haven't seen her since. Must have moved to strictly BP.I never tried the BBBJCIM with her. Everything covered.

Initially, she was pretty tight. I actually thought my cover might bust.

But.

Once she started to "lube up' a bit, that little pink spot grew quite spacious. I think she's one of them type of girls who likes to be on "top" of things. It really gets her juices flowing LOL

Anotheronedown
07-26-11, 21:01
A few weeks ago, I picked that girl up on Van Buren. She had a bruise on her check and one big ugly one on her hip. She gave me a pretty good BBBJCIM. No rush. I haven't seen her since. Must have moved to strictly BP.Many times they'll get picked up by a savy 'guy' or 'gal' and they move them to BP if their young or attractive enough.

Mister Purple
07-27-11, 10:19
Many times they'll get picked up by a savy 'guy' or 'gal' and they move them to BP if their young or attractive enough.Yes, the clue here in the ad is "I'm a 19 yo white girl." Caucasian ladies don't list their ethnicity in ads, especially when it is evident in the pictures.

Hobbymaster
07-28-11, 01:31
Anyone see any nice SW around Thomas and Scottsdale road and what time.If anyone was walking those crossroads I would think it would be very rare.

I seen a few SW on Scottsdale Road south of McKellips but that was like twice in like 4 years.

I went that route to work back in the day.

Some have reported on Hayden and McDowell, but again that is like once ever 5 years you see that.

Even Main is not the candy store it used to be back in the day.

But the reports is what we are here for. Thanks all.

VB is too scary for me I guess I am not familiar with that area.

-HM

NYCkid
07-28-11, 02:30
Yes, the clue here in the ad is "I'm a 19 yo white girl." Caucasian ladies don't list their ethnicity in ads, especially when it is evident in the pictures.

138964I went to go see this girl today what a disaster and waist of time came all the way from Scottsdale to her incall south of downtown. Set up a time between 3-4pm got downtown offered too buy dinner downtown before going to her hotel. She was not interested I was cool with that but she asked me too stop at mcdonalds I said okay so I did. Told her I was there at her hotel and no answer the mcdonalds is in the parking lot of the hotel text her 10 mins before got answer than silence nothing she never gave me her room number here I am being a nice guy buying her food because she asked me too. But here I am 105 degrees with a melting strawberry shake and a cold dr pepper that went warm. Waited almost 30mins nothing silence I left after waiting almost 30 mins gave the food to a homeless guy digging through the trash. Moral of this story you can't be to nice to these girls trying to treat them with respect and being a nice don't work for now on I'm in and out do the deed and leave. And I'm done going too them you never know whats waiting for you behind the door. Oh and by the way I spoke too her a short time ago she gave me a lame excuse she feel asleep be. S she played a game. Buyer beware.

ChrisButts
07-28-11, 19:51
I went to go see this girl today what a disaster and waist of time came all the way from Scottsdale to her incall south of downtown. Set up a time between 3-4pm got downtown offered too buy dinner downtown before going to her hotel. She was not interested I was cool with that but she asked me too stop at mcdonalds I said okay so I did. Told her I was there at her hotel and no answer the mcdonalds is in the parking lot of the hotel text her 10 mins before got answer than silence nothing she never gave me her room number here I am being a nice guy buying her food because she asked me too. But here I am 105 degrees with a melting strawberry shake and a cold dr pepper that went warm. Waited almost 30mins nothing silence I left after waiting almost 30 mins gave the food to a homeless guy digging through the trash. Moral of this story you can't be to nice to these girls trying to treat them with respect and being a nice don't work for now on I'm in and out do the deed and leave. And I'm done going too them you never know whats waiting for you behind the door. Oh and by the way I spoke too her a short time ago she gave me a lame excuse she feel asleep be. S she played a game. Buyer beware.There's something strange about her. She's definitely a oddball. I don't know if it's her "handlers" or what, but she's not all the way there.

IMO. She's not ready to graduate to Backpage. She's a VB SW. Period

Hobbymaster
07-28-11, 23:05
I went to go see this girl today what a disaster and waist of time came all the way from Scottsdale to her incall south of downtown. Set up a time between 3-4pm got downtown offered too buy dinner downtown before going to her hotel. She was not interested I was cool with that but she asked me too stop at mcdonalds I said okay so I did. Told her I was there at her hotel and no answer the mcdonalds is in the parking lot of the hotel text her 10 mins before got answer than silence nothing she never gave me her room number here I am being a nice guy buying her food because she asked me too. But here I am 105 degrees with a melting strawberry shake and a cold dr pepper that went warm. Waited almost 30mins nothing silence I left after waiting almost 30 mins gave the food to a homeless guy digging through the trash. Moral of this story you can't be to nice to these girls trying to treat them with respect and being a nice don't work for now on I'm in and out do the deed and leave. And I'm done going too them you never know whats waiting for you behind the door. Oh and by the way I spoke too her a short time ago she gave me a lame excuse she feel asleep be. S she played a game. Buyer beware.I really am sick of the tweekers that can not control there biz.

Tweekers do this crap to each other all the time. The only thing is us non tweekers would not see a girl that does this again.

And this chick just does not make the cut I am sorry.

She looks F up too. We must raise our standards.

NYCkid
07-29-11, 02:00
Yesterday I was at paradise valley mall bought a few things on the way out I spot this hot little mall rat sitting on the curb waiting for a bus. Dark hair dyed pink cut off jean shorts a belly shirt exposing her belly button piercing. She looked kinda tired from the sun and heat. Asked if she was okay and just as I expected that what it was tired from the heat. Talked for about 15 minutes she said she just moved down here with family from flagstaff and will be going too school here in September. As I was leaving I asked if she needed a ride and surpisingly she accepted. Drove her all the way towards metro center she mentioned she was looking for work but no luck (maybe it was the pink hair holding her back) well any way she asked me if I knew if anyone was hiring or if I knew anyway she could make some extra cash. Told I didn't know anyone that was hiring but I knew how she could make some exta cash. I felt bad offered her 50 for a BBBJ 10 mins later we were parked off the main drag she gave me one of the best BBBJ I ever received she even let me play with her little pink box while she was working on me. This girl is deff not a pro she said she was 19 I sure hope so if not oh well. Wanted her # she said she didn't have a cell phone yet I'm thinking she lives near metro center I gave her my number if and.

When she calls I'll pass it on

NYCkid
07-29-11, 13:00
Anyone have any numbers of any young WSW?

Drop me a message if you do.

Thanks

Hobbymaster
07-29-11, 23:58
Yesterday I was at paradise valley mall bought a few things on the way out I spot this hot little mall rat sitting on the curb waiting for a bus. Dark hair dyed pink cut off jean shorts a belly shirt exposing her belly button piercing. She looked kinda tired from the sun and heat. Asked if she was okay and just as I expected that what it was tired from the heat. Talked for about 15 minutes she said she just moved down here with family from flagstaff and will be going too school here in September. As I was leaving I asked if she needed a ride and surpisingly she accepted. Drove her all the way towards metro center she mentioned she was looking for work but no luck (maybe it was the pink hair holding her back) well any way she asked me if I knew if anyone was hiring or if I knew anyway she could make some extra cash. Told I didn't know anyone that was hiring but I knew how she could make some exta cash. I felt bad offered her 50 for a BBBJ 10 mins later we were parked off the main drag she gave me one of the best BBBJ I ever received she even let me play with her little pink box while she was working on me. This girl is deff not a pro she said she was 19 I sure hope so if not oh well. Wanted her # she said she didn't have a cell phone yet I'm thinking she lives near metro center I gave her my number if and.

When she calls I'll pass it onI love to hear encounters like that.

Excellent

Member #4509
08-01-11, 14:03
I was in the areas this passed whole week and weekend. I did not see much going on. I cruised Bell. 19th ave. 27th ave. 59th ave.

Where are the areas I am missing? I will be back next week. I missed the good old years of 2003. 2006 the girls were all over and were at consistent areas, if I saw one girl one night I could go back the next and see again. I don't see the little skirts and heels anymore. Where have you seen good things?

ChrisButts
08-01-11, 16:28
I was in the areas this passed whole week and weekend. I did not see much going on. I cruised Bell. 19th ave. 27th ave. 59th ave.

Where are the areas I am missing? I will be back next week. I missed the good old years of 2003. 2006 the girls were all over and were at consistent areas, if I saw one girl one night I could go back the next and see again. I don't see the little skirts and heels anymore. Where have you seen good things?Try 27th Indian School up to 27th and Camelback.

I normally see girls out there between 11pm to 3:30 am Tues-Fri.

19th is good for the late night, early morning. Especially around Northern. I've seen quite a few wandering about like 2:30 am'ish. Picked up a LSW (Puerto Rican) a couple of weeks ago. She wasn't much on the looks scale & she had a couple of extra pounds on her. But she had some really good trim LOL. No smell, and she got really wet.

40 did the job.

I can't tell you about other areas. I've been wondering if maybe the 16th St and broadway is still going strong? My car has been acting up on me & my funds are low. I've found good deals in that area, but the SW's are nothing to write home about. Last time I cruised that area was about 2-3 months ago. Picked up a older BSW who had a somewhat curvy body. You could she was hot stuff back in her hey day, but drugs had taken a toll on her. She was really gifted orally & surprisingly tight. She let me have my way for only. 20.

As it is, I haven't had the opportunity to test those areas. I stay away from going east, west, or south. I mostly rely on the northern part of the valley. When I get the chance, I'll test Mcdowell. VB. And the 16th st broadway area.

Horndog722
08-01-11, 19:22
I love to hear encounters like that.

ExcellentThat's nice.

HappyHunter79
08-02-11, 17:05
Those little skirts and high heels. Nothing like seeing that to get the hunter inside of me hungry! Now it can be hard to even spot them.

Bigtimerei
08-03-11, 12:18
I was already out last night so I decided to take a drive and see what I could see. VB from 51st ave over to 44th st was empty except some of the nastiest women I have ever seen hanging out by the circle k on 22nd ave. Looked like really old crackheads. Anyway, back over to 27th and up. Spotted a nice looking BSW so I pulled the U and on the turnaround I see her walking up to another car then she walks away and starts to walk into an apartment complex so I pulled in behind her and she keeps walking through the gate. After the gate closes she turns around, walks up to the fence and says to me "you didn't make it through the gate". I just said "no, I sure didn't". It wasn't looking like she was coming back out and no way was I driving into a gated apartment complex with no quick way out. Headed north to Northern, over to 19th ave, nada. So I decided I was done and headed back down 27th on my way home. Just south of camelback I saw the same BSW walking with a small group of people but didn't want to try again. About the time I got to IS I saw 2 young BSWs walking north. Turned around and pulled into a neighborhood just up from them and I kid you not. 3 cars pull in behind me! 1 stayed there. 1 drove off and 1 pulled up in front of me. Obvious would be an understatement. Sure made me nervous because I had seen a few LE out driving in the neighborhoods a little north of there. So they both walked over to me and asked what I wanted. I said "I just wanted to be friendly and offer a ride". One was thick, not too thick but just right, the other was thin. They asked if I was offering a ride to both of them. I figured why not, lets see where this goes. They hopped in and we drove off down IS to some shopping center and parked just out of the lights. They told me $.5 for everything for both. I said I have $.2 figuring that. 6 for one is fairly standard for FS on the street. They agreed and the fun began. I got comfy and the thick one went right to work, BBBJ, very aggressive, maybe a little too aggressive for my taste but it was good. The thin one was playing with the boys while the other was working. After about 5 min or so, they swithced it up. I think the thin girl is real new, the thick one asked her if she was taking notes. She wasn't quite as good as the thick girl but neither complained and I sure as hell wasn't going to complain. While the thin girl (La La) was going at it, the thick girl (Tu Tu) pulled off her shorts. She grabs La Las hair and pulls her up off me and then she sits down on me and starts doing that shake that it seems only certain girls with the right amount of ass can do. She tells me to "smack it" so I gladly oblige. La La starts to take off her shorts now and after she does, she starts rubbing the boys while Tu Tu is still bouncing on me. Then she gets off and La La hops on. She can't do the shake but she is just grinding away, then we changed to DS and Tu Tu reaches under and starts squeezing my balls which feels great and then she says "if you want her to suck my tit, thats extra" I'm not stopping and its not that big of a deal so I just kept going for a bit more before finally letting it go. On the drive back, one of them said "damn white boy, I thought you was going to pop quick but you aight". I asked for digits but La La said "we don't got phones right now". Too bad because the thick one kept bragging about what she could do in a bed. All in all it was a good night, especially for me not really being in the mood.

Dirty Old Guy
08-03-11, 17:27
Big,

Glad you had a good time with Lu Lu and La La, but for you and all you other mongers, be careful in picking up 2 at a time. Especially if one of them gets into the front seat and the other one in the back.

A guy I know in LA who did that a few years ago and once he drove them back to where their apartment was supposed to be, the one in the back put a knife to his neck and they both robbed him. That's all they did, but it could have been worse with the knife.

Everyone has to be careful with that kind of action.

Check "6"

QUOTE=Bigtimerei; 1249117]I was already out last night so I decided to take a drive and see what I could see. VB from 51st ave over to 44th st was empty except some of the nastiest women I have ever seen hanging out by the circle k on 22nd ave. Looked like really old crackheads. Anyway, back over to 27th and up. Spotted a nice looking BSW so I pulled the U and on the turnaround I see her walking up to another car then she walks away and starts to walk into an apartment complex so I pulled in behind her and she keeps walking through the gate. After the gate closes she turns around, walks up to the fence and says to me "you didn't make it through the gate". I just said "no, I sure didn't". It wasn't looking like she was coming back out and no way was I driving into a gated apartment complex with no quick way out. Headed north to Northern, over to 19th ave, nada. So I decided I was done and headed back down 27th on my way home. Just south of camelback I saw the same BSW walking with a small group of people but didn't want to try again. About the time I got to IS I saw 2 young BSWs walking north. Turned around and pulled into a neighborhood just up from them and I kid you not. 3 cars pull in behind me! 1 stayed there. 1 drove off and 1 pulled up in front of me. Obvious would be an understatement. Sure made me nervous because I had seen a few LE out driving in the neighborhoods a little north of there. So they both walked over to me and asked what I wanted. I said "I just wanted to be friendly and offer a ride". One was thick, not too thick but just right, the other was thin. They asked if I was offering a ride to both of them. I figured why not, lets see where this goes. They hopped in and we drove off down IS to some shopping center and parked just out of the lights. They told me $.5 for everything for both. I said I have $.2 figuring that. 6 for one is fairly standard for FS on the street. They agreed and the fun began. I got comfy and the thick one went right to work, BBBJ, very aggressive, maybe a little too aggressive for my taste but it was good. The thin one was playing with the boys while the other was working. After about 5 min or so, they swithced it up. I think the thin girl is real new, the thick one asked her if she was taking notes. She wasn't quite as good as the thick girl but neither complained and I sure as hell wasn't going to complain. While the thin girl (La La) was going at it, the thick girl (Tu Tu) pulled off her shorts. She grabs La Las hair and pulls her up off me and then she sits down on me and starts doing that shake that it seems only certain girls with the right amount of ass can do. She tells me to "smack it" so I gladly oblige. La La starts to take off her shorts now and after she does, she starts rubbing the boys while Tu Tu is still bouncing on me. Then she gets off and La La hops on. She can't do the shake but she is just grinding away, then we changed to DS and Tu Tu reaches under and starts squeezing my balls which feels great and then she says "if you want her to suck my tit, thats extra" I'm not stopping and its not that big of a deal so I just kept going for a bit more before finally letting it go. On the drive back, one of them said "damn white boy, I thought you was going to pop quick but you aight". I asked for digits but La La said "we don't got phones right now". Too bad because the thick one kept bragging about what she could do in a bed. All in all it was a good night, especially for me not really being in the mood.[/QUOTE]

Bigtimerei
08-03-11, 17:41
Didn't think of it that way. Lesson learned. Doubt I'll be lucky enough to pick up 2 at one time again but if I am so fortunate, I'll heed the sage advice.

ChrisButts
08-03-11, 18:55
I was already out last night so I decided to take a drive and see what I could see. VB from 51st ave over to 44th st was empty except some of the nastiest women I have ever seen hanging out by the circle k on 22nd ave. Looked like really old crackheads. Anyway, back over to 27th and up. Spotted a nice looking BSW so I pulled the U and on the turnaround I see her walking up to another car then she walks away and starts to walk into an apartment complex so I pulled in behind her and she keeps walking through the gate. After the gate closes she turns around, walks up to the fence and says to me "you didn't make it through the gate". I just said "no, I sure didn't". It wasn't looking like she was coming back out and no way was I driving into a gated apartment complex with no quick way out. Headed north to Northern, over to 19th ave, nada. So I decided I was done and headed back down 27th on my way home. Just south of camelback I saw the same BSW walking with a small group of people but didn't want to try again. About the time I got to IS I saw 2 young BSWs walking north. Turned around and pulled into a neighborhood just up from them and I kid you not. 3 cars pull in behind me! 1 stayed there. 1 drove off and 1 pulled up in front of me. Obvious would be an understatement. Sure made me nervous because I had seen a few LE out driving in the neighborhoods a little north of there. So they both walked over to me and asked what I wanted. I said "I just wanted to be friendly and offer a ride". One was thick, not too thick but just right, the other was thin. They asked if I was offering a ride to both of them. I figured why not, lets see where this goes. They hopped in and we drove off down IS to some shopping center and parked just out of the lights. They told me $.5 for everything for both. I said I have $.2 figuring that. 6 for one is fairly standard for FS on the street. They agreed and the fun began. I got comfy and the thick one went right to work, BBBJ, very aggressive, maybe a little too aggressive for my taste but it was good. The thin one was playing with the boys while the other was working. After about 5 min or so, they swithced it up. I think the thin girl is real new, the thick one asked her if she was taking notes. She wasn't quite as good as the thick girl but neither complained and I sure as hell wasn't going to complain. While the thin girl (La La) was going at it, the thick girl (Tu Tu) pulled off her shorts. She grabs La Las hair and pulls her up off me and then she sits down on me and starts doing that shake that it seems only certain girls with the right amount of ass can do. She tells me to "smack it" so I gladly oblige. La La starts to take off her shorts now and after she does, she starts rubbing the boys while Tu Tu is still bouncing on me. Then she gets off and La La hops on. She can't do the shake but she is just grinding away, then we changed to DS and Tu Tu reaches under and starts squeezing my balls which feels great and then she says "if you want her to suck my tit, thats extra" I'm not stopping and its not that big of a deal so I just kept going for a bit more before finally letting it go. On the drive back, one of them said "damn white boy, I thought you was going to pop quick but you aight". I asked for digits but La La said "we don't got phones right now". Too bad because the thick one kept bragging about what she could do in a bed. All in all it was a good night, especially for me not really being in the mood.HAHA. I saw those same two last night.

I didn't really like the thicker one. It seemed like she went out of her way to portray the "tough girl" role. The thin one was great, but you could tell she was being influenced by the thicker one. If I had my way, I'd rather have just picked up the thin one.

It was a ok time. Overall, I'd have to say they were a little too chatty for my liking. Not regular chatty, but ghetto (the thick one, mostly) chatty LOL.

Anyway. Things started off with the thin one. She put the condom on and started giving me a HJ. It didn't feel good at all, so I told her to put it in her mouth because that works better. Initially, the thicker one was opposed to that idea and told me it would be 10 more bucks, but I didn't have it. So. Me and the thin one sat in the back seat trying to get mini me to rise up. She pulled her pants down and started playing with herself while she HJ'd me. Mind you, I only gave them. 60. They seemed to be getting restless & started complaining about how hot it was. I thought I was going to have to right it off a a missed opportunity, but to my surprise, they never once tried to end the session. I guess I'll give them kudos having patience LOL. Moving along. Seeing that the HJ wasn't getting the job done, Ms. Thick told Ms. Thin to switch spots with her. Ms. Thin hopped in the front seat & Ms. Thick hopped in the back with me. She started with a BJ (overly aggressive, but she started doing these tricks with her tongue that did it for me) and about 20 seconds later, I was hard enough to cut glass. That's when she ordered the thin one to "come sit on it". That lasted for a few minutes. Switched to missionary. Alas. I finally released.

Dropped them off a 7/11 and that was that. The thin one seemed like a real sweetheart. I picked up that she was very submissive when not under the watchful eye of the thick one.

All in all, I'd have to say it was good value.

BeTwo4030
08-04-11, 00:17
Went by at 3:00 am ish and there were five police cars with the parking lot taped off. Heard on the scanner that a fight had occurred between a male in his mid thirties and two females in their late teens. One of the females had stabbed / cut the male. This was on a car-to-car channel and hearing them describe it, it sounded eerily similar to Dirties story of the two girls robbing a monger.

Also noticed later three MCSO cars north around Northern that looked to be hiding on a side street with one very clean / non-streetish looking WSW in front of them on 27th (uncle Joe at work)?

Be safe and happy mongering

Bigtimerei
08-04-11, 02:17
Chris,

You described them both to a T. A bit chatty and yes, if I see them out again, it would just be the thin one for me. I liked the novelty of having 2 at one time since it was a first for me.

ChrisButts
08-04-11, 16:11
Went by at 3:00 am ish and there were five police cars with the parking lot taped off. Heard on the scanner that a fight had occurred between a male in his mid thirties and two females in their late teens. One of the females had stabbed / cut the male. This was on a car-to-car channel and hearing them describe it, it sounded eerily similar to Dirties story of the two girls robbing a monger.

Also noticed later three MCSO cars north around Northern that looked to be hiding on a side street with one very clean / non-streetish looking WSW in front of them on 27th (uncle Joe at work)?

Be safe and happy mongeringHmmmmm. That sounds like the girls me and Bigtimerei are talking about.

I could definitely see those two getting into a confrontation. They're very disrespectful & childish.

Not so much the Thin one, but I could definitely see the thicker one leading them into danger. To be nice is a weakness in her world

NYCkid
08-04-11, 16:54
Is it me? Does anyone else feel the quality of WSW on the streets of Phoenix is really low? The ones I see are all super skinny or to fat teeth are jacked up I guess the what I'm getting at they all look pretty much crackish or meth heads. Where have the quality SW gone. Even half the ones on BP are messed up. I do alot of traveling from Seattle to NYC and Phoenix SW are some of the worst I've seen. Is it only me that sees this tell me if I'm wrong I'm courious what you guys think.

HappyHunter79
08-04-11, 23:22
Ok, what times exactly did you two find these 2 BSW? Any time details are great for me since I have a tight schedule, notably at night time when I do manage to get out. A 3some sounds great but I don't go for many thicker SW. I'd love to try and get this thin BSW by herself. From what you guys have said I'm hoping she will be a fantastic SW performer. Saw a decent late 30s WSW at the bus stop on Camelback and 27th today at 4:30pm with a bright pink short dress on. She was all pulling it up high pacing around and was just short of waiving cars in. I pulled into the parking lot, along with a few others, right behind her but she was out of it and didn't even notice us. Looked like she might have been on something and to fryed to notice. Am thinking it is to hot out lately as I haven't seen much of anything else out in the afternoons or early evenings.

Bigtimerei
08-05-11, 04:19
I think I picked them up around 11pm or so. And yea, I wouldn't be surprised if the thick one did cause some problems. She had an attitude I could tell but she didn't get crazy with me at all. I can't say for certain but they seemed to me that if you don't start anything with them then you're ok. I didn't have any issues but I'm a nice guy!

Lately I've gotten real good at seeing LE "hiding". Especially along the known routes. I think I know most of their spots now.

NeverTell
08-06-11, 02:11
Saw this Blond before noon today walking west on VB near 35th st. By the time I got back to her, she was climbing into another guys truck.

Phantom4169
08-06-11, 02:22
Smokin' hot blonde in a black minidress on VB, walking westbound. Turned around, and she was hanging around the gas station at 32nd st. But I was sitting at the light next to LE, so I made another pass. Didn't find her again.

Coincidentally, there were an awful lot of patrol cars in the area. TGTBT?

M6393
08-06-11, 14:19
Smokin' hot blonde in a black minidress on VB, walking westbound. Turned around, and she was hanging around the gas station at 32nd st. But I was sitting at the light next to LE, so I made another pass. Didn't find her again.

Coincidentally, there were an awful lot of patrol cars in the area. TGTBT?TGTBT usually is. Getting caught is not worth it. I've seen similar things on VB.

Hummer Bird
08-06-11, 19:34
Saw this Blond before noon today walking west on VB near 35th st. By the time I got back to her, she was climbing into another guys truck.Do you have any idea how long I have waited to finally see this kind of post! Great job NT! These kind of reports are VERY COMMON in the other threads of various cities. I vicariously browse the the main photo gallery JUST to see what life is like "abroad"! Hope someday the shit-heads that run this state go fuck off deep in a dragons arse, and let the people be people. Then the streets can return to life!

OH

Cheers!

Hobbymaster
08-06-11, 22:34
TGTBT usually is. Getting caught is not worth it. I've seen similar things on VB.When the enforcement goes up it is good to avoid areas. The enforcement takes a lot to keep up I think that is why it seems to have cycles.

Hobbymaster
08-06-11, 22:36
Saw this Blond before noon today walking west on VB near 35th st. By the time I got back to her, she was climbing into another guys truck.It is cool to see pics on here again.

Real Romeo
08-07-11, 19:51
I guess I will chime in also. I ran into La La and her friend in the last week also. After an encounter with another pair of WSWs last week, I wasn't really feeling the 2 girls in the car at same time. Luckily, La La went with me alone, but you could definitely feel her get paranoid once she was seperated from the other girl. Once we started the date, she calmed down. She is a sweet girl and I have to say her ass is amazing. During last few weeks I have been hitting the strolls from about 11pm to around 2-3am. I have been seeing the occasional nice SW around the 19th. 27th, and VB tracks.

I delayed the 2 WSW post cause they pissed me off, LOL. Ran into them first time by 19th and Peroia about 2am last week. One brunette I think is latina, and a really cute spinner blond with glasses. There is no way you would think these 2 are dating, but I pulled aside and waited for them to get closer anyway and sure enough, THEY approached me. Latina one hopped in front seat and the blonde went to get in back. I told her I really wanted the blonde and didn't want both of them to go. The latina has a nice face and nice DSLs. Something about her body is strange though. She is really ripped, like gymnast ripped, but the shoulders look very masculine, could just be my imagination. Now the blonde is very tiny and very cute. STELLAR perky breasts, I mean perfect. She was wearing tiny pink, polka dot boy shorts. Long story short, got nice BBBJ. When I was done she patted me on the shoulder and told me " Good Job ". Cracked me up. She gave me her number and told me to make sure I call her again soon. So I did, over last weekend. Just went to voicemail. Cruised around and wound up running into them near 19th Ave and Northern around 1am. They come up to car and now the latina wants me to go to their room with them. Not into that. Then she says she will go in the car with us then. Not into that. I want to go with her alone like last time. I was a gentleman last time. She says she knows but thats how its going to be THIS time. Blonde is very similar to La LA in that the other one does ALL the talking and sets all the rules and the price. I tried briefly to tell her how this business is like any other and repeat customers are important, and she can't change all the rules from one visit to another, but I could see she was a genius, so I saved my breath.

I have seen 2 really nice BSWs at 27th and IS in last week. Not together BTW. One is tall and slim with great ass, and other was dark and nice curves and long hair. Both are in early to mid 20's.

Also saw Gemini in same area around midnight. She also has an amazing ass. Won't do BBBJ so I passed. Probably worth it anyway just to play with that ass. Be Safe

Real Romeo
08-07-11, 19:59
Is it me? Does anyone else feel the quality of WSW on the streets of Phoenix is really low? The ones I see are all super skinny or to fat teeth are jacked up I guess the what I'm getting at they all look pretty much crackish or meth heads. Where have the quality SW gone. Even half the ones on BP are messed up. I do alot of traveling from Seattle to NYC and Phoenix SW are some of the worst I've seen. Is it only me that sees this tell me if I'm wrong I'm courious what you guys think.It's not just you. The quality and quantity have been terrible for about 1 year. Phoenix PD and Sheriff all cracked down about that long ago and it hasn't bounced back. There used to be alot of Cali girls around town and some were really hot, but none lately. I used to monger NYC alot back in the day, and when I came here, it was very similar. I gave up even looking lately truthfully. Luckily in last few weeks I ran into 2 of my old regs who I was able to talk into a few " for old times sake " encounters. Pretty lame here other than that. Be Safe

ChrisButts
08-07-11, 20:00
I guess I will chime in also. I ran into La La and her friend in the last week also. After an encounter with another pair of WSWs last week, I wasn't really feeling the 2 girls in the car at same time. Luckily, La La went with me alone, but you could definitely feel her get paranoid once she was seperated from the other girl. Once we started the date, she calmed down. She is a sweet girl and I have to say her ass is amazing. During last few weeks I have been hitting the strolls from about 11pm to around 2-3am. I have been seeing the occasional nice SW around the 19th. 27th, and VB tracks.

I delayed the 2 WSW post cause they pissed me off, LOL. Ran into them first time by 19th and Peroia about 2am last week. One brunette I think is latina, and a really cute spinner blond with glasses. There is no way you would think these 2 are dating, but I pulled aside and waited for them to get closer anyway and sure enough, THEY approached me. Latina one hopped in front seat and the blonde went to get in back. I told her I really wanted the blonde and didn't want both of them to go. The latina has a nice face and nice DSLs. Something about her body is strange though. She is really ripped, like gymnast ripped, but the shoulders look very masculine, could just be my imagination. Now the blonde is very tiny and very cute. STELLAR perky breasts, I mean perfect. She was wearing tiny pink, polka dot boy shorts. Long story short, got nice BBBJ. When I was done she patted me on the shoulder and told me " Good Job ". Cracked me up. She gave me her number and told me to make sure I call her again soon. So I did, over last weekend. Just went to voicemail. Cruised around and wound up running into them near 19th Ave and Northern around 1am. They come up to car and now the latina wants me to go to their room with them. Not into that. Then she says she will go in the car with us then. Not into that. I want to go with her alone like last time. I was a gentleman last time. She says she knows but thats how its going to be THIS time. Blonde is very similar to La LA in that the other one does ALL the talking and sets all the rules and the price. I tried briefly to tell her how this business is like any other and repeat customers are important, and she can't change all the rules from one visit to another, but I could see she was a genius, so I saved my breath.

I have seen 2 really nice BSWs at 27th and IS in last week. Not together BTW. One is tall and slim with great ass, and other was dark and nice curves and long hair. Both are in early to mid 20's.

Also saw Gemini in same area around midnight. She also has an amazing ass. Won't do BBBJ so I passed. Probably worth it anyway just to play with that ass. Be SafeI see Gemini all the time. She moved from the 19th ave area over to 27th ave in the last few weeks.

Only had a couple of dreams about her, could've had dozens LOL.

You're right, she won't do BBBJ's. I bet it's amazing, though.

She's good even with a cover.

NeverTell
08-08-11, 00:52
The OC board gave me the inspiration. There are a couple guys there that go out nearly every week, if not every night, and take pictures for posting. I was a bit paranoid about using my phone since it records all kinds of "exif" data like GPS coordinates (not so bad) , phone make / model (could be bad) , etc. Not sure what all. I cropped the picture with GIMP and saved it as new to remove the exif data and then ran it through a website that will report all the exif data to make sure it was gone. Then, I had to go back and delete the picture from my phone so my SO wouldn't find it. It really shouldn't be that hard but I would to see more pics up here too.

Do you have any idea how long I have waited to finally see this kind of post! Great job NT! These kind of reports are VERY COMMON in the other threads of various cities. I vicariously browse the the main photo gallery JUST to see what life is like "abroad"! Hope someday the shit-heads that run this state go fuck off deep in a dragons arse, and let the people be people. Then the streets can return to life!

OH.

Cheers!

Hummer Bird
08-08-11, 14:04
The OC board gave me the inspiration. There are a couple guys there that go out nearly every week, if not every night, and take pictures for posting. I was a bit paranoid about using my phone since it records all kinds of "exif" data like GPS coordinates (not so bad) , phone make / model (could be bad) , etc. Not sure what all. I cropped the picture with GIMP and saved it as new to remove the exif data and then ran it through a website that will report all the exif data to make sure it was gone. Then, I had to go back and delete the picture from my phone so my SO wouldn't find it. It really shouldn't be that hard but I would to see more pics up here too.Thanks man, Please let us all know the websited that removes the exif data. That is the first time I have ever heard of such a thing.

Cheers,

HB

Hobbymaster
08-08-11, 21:24
It's not just you. The quality and quantity have been terrible for about 1 year. Phoenix PD and Sheriff all cracked down about that long ago and it hasn't bounced back. There used to be alot of Cali girls around town and some were really hot, but none lately. I used to monger NYC alot back in the day, and when I came here, it was very similar. I gave up even looking lately truthfully. Luckily in last few weeks I ran into 2 of my old regs who I was able to talk into a few " for old times sake " encounters. Pretty lame here other than that. Be SafeI remember back in 2006-2007 Apache BLVD and Main St were thick with SW like a candy store and you could choose. Light rail took it down a notch and now the heavy enforcement presence seems to really take it away.

Knuckles G
08-08-11, 22:51
Here are a few shots (many more, but the resize thing is a D. R. A. G.) , from my find.

A non-pro / retired 19yro! Ha ha. Busted early, and now has to depend on randoms.

No info guys, just look on broadway and dobson.

Good fuck, nice CBJ, took a hard pounded and wimpered a bit. Fantastic natural tits w / o being a fatty!

6 for everything, but YMMV.

CheersNice, HB. Can you please post some more pics of her?

The Gooch
08-08-11, 23:54
The OC board gave me the inspiration. There are a couple guys there that go out nearly every week, if not every night, and take pictures for posting. I was a bit paranoid about using my phone since it records all kinds of "exif" data like GPS coordinates (not so bad) , phone make / model (could be bad) , etc. Not sure what all. I cropped the picture with GIMP and saved it as new to remove the exif data and then ran it through a website that will report all the exif data to make sure it was gone. Then, I had to go back and delete the picture from my phone so my SO wouldn't find it. It really shouldn't be that hard but I would to see more pics up here too.You can NOT remove EXIF data from a photo. The procedure you performed with GIMP or any photo editing program doesn't really remove the EXIF info, computer forensic annalystist can still obtain all the original data from the photo. It will however make it appear "changed" when you run it through those bullshit websites. Trust me. Police can still Render all original data from.

Cactus Jack
08-09-11, 15:39
You can NOT remove EXIF data from a photo. .Well you can always covert a jpg to a bitmap (. Bmp) image and them recompress / convert it back to a. Jpg. If you can get any exif data from it after that, then you are using tools that I have never seen or heard of.

Anotheronedown
08-09-11, 17:35
You can NOT remove EXIF data from a photo. The procedure you performed with GIMP or any photo editing program doesn't really remove the EXIF info, computer forensic annalystist can still obtain all the original data from the photo. It will however make it appear "changed" when you run it through those bullshit websites. Trust me. Police can still Render all original data from.Uhh. Sure you can. You can also add EXIF data to a photo.

The Gooch
08-10-11, 00:55
Uhh. Sure you can. You can also add EXIF data to a photo.No you can not erase the original EXIF of a photo. It's basically a fingerprint. Look it up if you don't believe me. Better yet take a pic and change the info and upload it here and I will gaurantee you I can obtain the original EXIF of it.

Justlookincl
08-10-11, 12:05
No you can not erase the original EXIF of a photo. It's basically a fingerprint. Look it up if you don't believe me. Better yet take a pic and change the info and upload it here and I will gaurantee you I can obtain the original EXIF of it.What is the EXIF data of this file?

The Gooch
08-11-11, 00:38
What is the EXIF data of this file?How about you post it with your real account.

Did you purposely embed a malicious script in that image? LOL script kiddie.

Horndoggin
08-11-11, 05:49
I have been mongering for quite some time. Although I have not posted here much but have been reading the posts here for quite some time. This is a great site.

An experience I had really scared the hell out of me. I don't think I will ever forget it. It was probably close to 10 years ago but I am sure LEO has not changed their proceedures that often.

I saw what looked like a petite WSW off of Main just west of Country Club. On the south side of the road there is a street that runs along couthry club. I can't'e recall the street number.

So I pull up past this chick and pretend I am talking on the phone. She walks up looking and I put the phone down asking her if she needs a ride. She comes to the vehicle say that she is broke and needs money. Now she had the drug user look, deep eyeliner and a little messy hair with olde clothes. Looked like she could be fun.

I told her that I could probably help her out and to hop in. She wouldn't hop in and kept babling about just needing money and could I help her. I kept say I probably could and to hop in. Well, this went on for about 5 minutes, she never did get in the vehicle but leaned all the way across from the passenger side to the driver side and grabed my dick saying I bet you have a big dick. I simply agreed and then saw that dam antenna on the wire. I pulled her shirt open for a better look. She had the transmitter taped to her bra. If she did not lean as far as she did, I would never have seen the wire. She got pissed and said not to souch her. I said I did not touch her for the record. This all happened in about 90 seconds, so fast. I said I got to go and she said I have you information. I drove off and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. Did not see anyone follwoing me, the vehicle was in my wife's name.

Well, that scared the shit out of me. If I had mentioned anyting about an amount, my life as I know it would be totally different. This could have ended very badly. When picking these chicks out for the first time, it is a risk. This site minimizes these risks.

I have been hitting the AMPs for the last 10 months and I found one that I liked and was reall happy until the shift change 4 months ago. The room fee plus no price haggling was great, but the new talent has strict pricing. Lat good service I had was from the manager. 1/2 hour massage, covered anal for $120. 00, I had an itch. No qualms, and a thank you. Bow I pay that for a tug and a grope. Although you can get a SW for a lot less, I liked the security of the room, the comfort and less chance of LEO coming in.

I have also had my shaere of cash and dash. That always pissed me off. Fortunately, only happened 2 times and 1 time I had a psycho not get ot of the truck. Had to give her an extra $10 which is all I had in my wallet. I hardly carry cash anymore for this reason.

On another topic, I am a fan of Baldy Cruiser in LA. It has been mentioned other regions post more pics. I also go to the main gallery and view the photos. Something about a **** selling her body is a major turn on? I am out and about quite often and will try and bring the camera. Problem is the family uses the camera too and god forbid if I forget to delete the images off the card.

That could be a mess!

Be safe.

Cheers.

Horndoggin
08-11-11, 05:51
What's it matter if he used a new account? You asked for a photo and here is one, what is the EXIF data? I saved the picture on my pc and did not see any malicious scriting. Wasn't ware you could embed a script in a picture. Movie yes, picture, pdf file no. But, a huting I will go and find out for sure.

How about you post it with your real account.

Did you purposely embed a malicious script in that image? LOL script kiddie.

Justlookincl
08-11-11, 09:05
How about you post it with your real account.

Did you purposely embed a malicious script in that image? LOL script kiddie.This is my real account. I just lurk. Just used one of the many EXIF cleaners out there to remove info. Script kiddie? I don't think so. What malicious script do you think is in there?

Bigtimerei
08-11-11, 12:07
Lot of action last night. Quite a few girls and a LOT of mongers. I do believe discretion is becoming a lost art in this hobby, too much competition I guess. A lot of girls last night though but either not what I was interested in or I just wasn't fast enough. Saw one guy stop in the middle of 27th ave to pick a girl up. Saw a few girls on side streets last night which seemed a little unusual. Even one LSW on the frontage of I-17. I saw a WSW just south of the QT up by Peoria and 19th. She was already walking toward a truck though. It didn't seem like the girls were quite so obvious last night. Since I had no luck, maybe tonight will be better.

Matrix Neo
08-11-11, 14:09
NeverTell:

I have seen that same chick a few times, always in that area of VB.

Saw this Blond before noon today walking west on VB near 35th st. By the time I got back to her, she was climbing into another guys truck.

Horndoggin
08-12-11, 01:53
While driving south on Country Club today about 5:00pm I saw a single WSW walking south from the QT towards Sun Splash. Quick Glance, maybe mid 40s, blue jeans, long light brown hair, borwn shirt and a very shiny silver purse. Didn't have time to go any further.

NeverTell
08-13-11, 17:49
I recently visited a little hick town in another state and managed to find a streetwalker and almost found myself in some trouble. I asked a question in the local form for this small town but unfortunately there just isn't enough traffic there to get responses so I thought I would post here where I frequent more often and there is much more traffic. The question is valid here too.

I'll paraphrase my original post below:

QUICK SETUP: After picking up an old skanky WSW at 1AM, I get HJ, pay her 20 bucks and then I am returning her to near where I picked her up.

STORY: I look up in the mirror and there is an F'ing cop car right behind us. I am starting to panic, . I don't know what to say if I get pulled over. Now I know if we haven't exchanged money or discussed the exchange of money then technically I haven't broken the law and they can't do anything accept try to get one of us to nark on the other. I ask her name [I think if I can tell the cop her name it will appear as if I know her and I wasn't picking up a SW]. She tells me and then adds "THEY KNOW ME." Oh shit, that means they know I have picked up a SW, what the F am I going to do if their lights turn on to pull me over? She smartly tells me to slow down and don't speed, don't give them any reason to pull us over. She reminds me again at the next stop sign to make a complete and deliberate stop. I wasn't thinking straight, I am glad she was. [The cop follows us for a bit and then goes straight when I turn left; but he sits and watches me until I turn again]. As soon as he is out of my sight, I pull into a parking lot and she bails fast. I pull out heading the opposite direction I was going when I pulled in and jet down a side street. I got away and I was very lucky.

So, have any of you been in a similar situation? Did you actually get pulled over? What is the best "story" to tell the cop. Especially when they KNOW the girl is a SW?If I did happen to get pulled over, what is the right strategy / response?

Horndog722
08-14-11, 08:57
While driving south on Country Club today about 5:00pm I saw a single WSW walking south from the QT towards Sun Splash. Quick Glance, maybe mid 40s, blue jeans, long light brown hair, borwn shirt and a very shiny silver purse. Didn't have time to go any further.There are a couple of Motel 6's at Country Club and Hampton that a lot of girls use. It keeps them away from the dopers and pimps on Main Street. Sometimes I drive through there and will see them standing in the door of their room. Never stopped out of fear of a sting unless I know the girl from a previous engagement. I'm sure LEO knows about this as well so be careful for sure. Still, it's very tempting, almost to good to be true.

Silveria
08-14-11, 15:58
I went on a long drive and did not see much. Main St in mesa is almost dead most times. There are always a few SW every now and again but they tend to hide and

You really have to look either closely at a bus stop or on a side street. Van Buren has a good amount more often but I am worried when I am down in this hood.

I know It is more risky. I may not have a good reason to down there if LE talks to me. But I am back after a long time away.

Hummer Bird
08-15-11, 13:08
. But I am worried when I am down in this hood. I know It is more risky. I may not have a good reason to down there if LE talks to me. But I am back after a long time away.]WHY as USA citizens are we not allowed to drive anywhere we wish at anytime? I do not know how such an arrest could have any merit whatsoever in court. If I am suffering from insomnia, and wish to go out for a late night cruise, then why not? It is not a crime to drive, and if it is then this country is fucked a lot deeper in the ass than I previously imagined!

Cheers,

HB

Scott17
08-15-11, 15:36
You don't have to answer any of that kind of question anyway. It's your right to remain silent, use it.

Matrix Neo
08-15-11, 17:16
Over this past weekend, I saw a hot, young (early 20s) WSW on 27th Ave just north of Bethany Home. I saw another one on 19th Ave just north of Mountain View last night. Don't know if it was the same girl, but she was good looking, long hair down to her back, a tight dress showing off a nice bubble butt underneath, and she was on a cell phone. She was also very picky, as she didn't stop for me. Just wondering if anyone has had better luck out there.

It's been pretty active lately on Bell between I-17 and 7th Ave. Also 19th Ave from Northern to Cactus. 27th Ave from Northern to Thomas, VB from 15th Ave to 35th Ave, and McDowell from 32nd St to 52nd St. All at night.

Dirty Old Guy
08-15-11, 18:08
Hummer,

We ARE US citizens, and we CAN drive anywhere we want to. But you are totally correct. With this current administration we are totally fucked in the ass. And we ain't even gittin a reach around! IMHO

Stock up on canned goods and ammo.

]WHY as USA citizens are we not allowed to drive anywhere we wish at anytime? I do not know how such an arrest could have any merit whatsoever in court. If I am suffering from insomnia, and wish to go out for a late night cruise, then why not? It is not a crime to drive, and if it is then this country is fucked a lot deeper in the ass than I previously imagined!

Cheers,

HB

Hummer Bird
08-15-11, 20:43
Hummer,

We ARE US citizens, and we CAN drive anywhere we want to. But you are totally correct. With this current administration we are totally fucked in the ass. And we ain't even gittin a reach around! IMHO.

Stock up on canned goods and ammo.I hear you on this, but I live in an apt! No place to store goods, and not so great for a bunker. The shit could hit the fan sooner than all of us could ever imagine, wish I lived in Hawaii!

FunLover3022
08-16-11, 02:33
I started out around 7:30 tonight and drove from Thomas up 19Ave to Glendale, then across to 27 Ave and down to VB, along VB to CC in Mesa and only saw 2 SW's neither of whom were worth stopping for. It could be the heat or the time of day but so far I'm not impressed. I'm guessing that summer is the off season for hookers in Phoenix and who could blame them. It hot out there.

The Gooch
08-16-11, 06:52
http://5z8.info/openme.exe_q8f0ai_PIN-phisher

Dirty Old Guy
08-16-11, 08:46
Well, at least we live in AZ and can carry. But, it's going to be a little tiring carrying around a bunch of mag bandoliers and an automatic weapon. Don't worry about storing the goods, just bone up on your survival skills. You'll be fine. :D

Now that that's settled, lets' get back to talking about where the pussy is !!!!!!

I hear you on this, but I live in an apt! No place to store goods, and not so great for a bunker. The shit could hit the fan sooner than all of us could ever imagine, wish I lived in Hawaii!

ChrisButts
08-16-11, 12:42
Over this past weekend, I saw a hot, young (early 20s) WSW on 27th Ave just north of Bethany Home. I saw another one on 19th Ave just north of Mountain View last night. Don't know if it was the same girl, but she was good looking, long hair down to her back, a tight dress showing off a nice bubble butt underneath, and she was on a cell phone. She was also very picky, as she didn't stop for me. Just wondering if anyone has had better luck out there.

It's been pretty active lately on Bell between I-17 and 7th Ave. Also 19th Ave from Northern to Cactus. 27th Ave from Northern to Thomas, VB from 15th Ave to 35th Ave, and McDowell from 32nd St to 52nd St. All at night.Got off work around 3 am and spotted a thick, curvy BSW on 19th ave, about a block north of Peoria. I can't really say she was a SW or not, but how many girls walk around with skin tight jeans and a tank top at 3 in the morning?

She refused to hop in my car, though.

Maybe it's because I was only wearing one of those wife beater / muscle shirts?

I noticed that with SW's. It's best to be dressed as plainly as possible. Just a regular white tee will do. Strangely, I noticed the more skin I show, the less likely I am to pick up a girl. I don't know. Maybe a muscle shirt makes you look to aggressive or something?

I really think that's what scared the BSW off

Hummer Bird
08-16-11, 13:29
http://5z8.info/openme.exe_q8f0ai_PIN-phisherCharlie Sheen, WTF 4?

SimonWest08
08-17-11, 02:04
http://5z8.info/openme.exe_q8f0ai_PIN-phisherAn "exe" and "pin-phisher"

Call me paranoid but I'm not clicking on no damn link with those 2 words in it.

Horndoggin
08-17-11, 02:38
One of my experiences with a what I thought was a SW not getting into my vehicle turned out to be an undercover. I made a post of the situation. My opinion is to just move on if they do not get in or show resistance in getting in. Sure as hell do not mention funds while she is out side the vehicle, as I see it.

Cheers

Got off work around 3 am and spotted a thick, curvy BSW on 19th ave, about a block north of Peoria. I can't really say she was a SW or not, but how many girls walk around with skin tight jeans and a tank top at 3 in the morning?

She refused to hop in my car, though.

Maybe it's because I was only wearing one of those wife beater / muscle shirts?

I noticed that with SW's. It's best to be dressed as plainly as possible. Just a regular white tee will do. Strangely, I noticed the more skin I show, the less likely I am to pick up a girl. I don't know. Maybe a muscle shirt makes you look to aggressive or something?

I really think that's what scared the BSW off

Jo Kuz
08-17-11, 12:35
I reported on Jen a few months ago (May) and gave her number out to several others. Has anybody been seeing her and if so does she have another number. I've been out of town and haven't seen her in a while but I tried the most recent number I have and did not get any response. Tried both calling and texting. Any info is appreciated. PM me. Thanks

Bigtimerei
08-18-11, 02:09
Happened to me this past Saturday. I'm seeing a lot of girls out lately in the usual spots. Nothing I was terribly interested in that night except one Native looking girl that I missed on 27th and IS. Anyway after a long night of cruising I decided to head home. Saw a LSW and WSW walking across the street at 27th and VB. Turned down a little side street up the block. I ask them if they need a ride and the LSW (mid 30s, kind of small, real flirty while she was walking) says yea. She's the one I was interested in. Hops in, we drive through the neighborhood and I found a quiet little spot. We agree on. 3 for BBBJCIM. She said. 4 for FS and said I could pop in her mouth if I wanted but I had to use a condom during sex (those were her words). She says she likes my ride and suggests we hop in the back since it is so big. Didn't really want to but she was pretty nice during the drive so I agreed. We hop out, open back doors, she says hang on, slams the door and runs down the alley. 1:30am, I'm not chasing anyone in that part of town for. 3. Lesson learned.

Friday, saw a BSW, thick from the waist down on Bell between 17th and 19th ave. 3pm.

Monday, saw BSW and WSW just north of Indian School on 27th ave. They weren't together and the BSW was sitting at bus stop but I watched her get up and walk away as the bus was coming so she was working. Pretty decent looking. I had stuff in my vehicle or I might have tried her. This was 7:30pm too.

Hummer Bird
08-18-11, 13:47
We hop out, open back doors, she says hang on, slams the door and runs down the alley. 1:30am, I'm not chasing anyone in that part of town for. 3. Lesson learned.I now tell them that we keep the dough on the dashboard or I pay after, and if there not happy with that then get out. Before they get in, I might mention that I do not prepay (after LE check). Some say fuck off, but with this kind of shit I say go kick some rocks SW.

Mesamongler22
08-19-11, 14:53
Happened to me this past Saturday. I'm seeing a lot of girls out lately in the usual spots. Nothing I was terribly interested in that night except one Native looking girl that I missed on 27th and IS. Anyway after a long night of cruising I decided to head home. Saw a LSW and WSW walking across the street at 27th and VB. Turned down a little side street up the block. I ask them if they need a ride and the LSW (mid 30s, kind of small, real flirty while she was walking) says yea. She's the one I was interested in. Hops in, we drive through the neighborhood and I found a quiet little spot. We agree on. 3 for BBBJCIM. She said. 4 for FS and said I could pop in her mouth if I wanted but I had to use a condom during sex (those were her words). She says she likes my ride and suggests we hop in the back since it is so big. Didn't really want to but she was pretty nice during the drive so I agreed. We hop out, open back doors, she says hang on, slams the door and runs down the alley. 1:30am, I'm not chasing anyone in that part of town for. 3. Lesson learned.

Friday, saw a BSW, thick from the waist down on Bell between 17th and 19th ave. 3pm.

Monday, saw BSW and WSW just north of Indian School on 27th ave. They weren't together and the BSW was sitting at bus stop but I watched her get up and walk away as the bus was coming so she was working. Pretty decent looking. I had stuff in my vehicle or I might have tried her. This was 7:30pm too.Unfortunately the little backseat trick is a pretty common cash and dash trick, that why I never give them the cash until she is spread eagle or until her mouth is on my dick. Also I got pretty smart and turned on the child lock on my passenger door so she can't dash without me actually letting her out of the car LOL. So I shut my car off, grab my keys out of the ignition and let her out like the gentleman I am. Trust me guys a little bit of extra work keeps this shit from happening. Hookers pull this cash and dash crap then they wonder why they get raped and beat up by guys that had this shit happen to them and are looking for a little payback. Now I don't condone rape or abuse at all but Karma does happen and I have heard from many girls about them cashing and dashing then accidentally getting in another car with the guy that they had ripped off before and from there it wasnt a pretty picture. Again, Karma

Zaebu
08-21-11, 03:27
Hi,

Ok, well I saw 1 WSW and 1 LSW walk together on Peoria ave to 51st ave. I was sure because I'm living there and newer seen SWs around. I didn't stop because my father were with me. Will try tomorrow to catch them because WSW was hot like AZ sun at 2PM.

P. S don't judge me hard, it's my first post in English.

Dirty Old Guy
08-21-11, 22:01
Heading east from the fwy and saw a hot BSW in white top, jeans and knee-Hi boots. Short hair, BIG boobs and a tight ass. Made eye contact. Turned around and she jumped right in. It's about 8AM, so very little traffic. Said her name was Tanya. Late 20's, cute face but a little hard. Did the LE check and she told me where she wanted to go (behind an apartment building). I never go where a SW wants to take me (too easy to get taken off) , so I went to the parking lot of a porn theater I know of.

Got settled in, pushed the seat back, pulled the junk out and Tanya went to work with a CBJ. Good technique, slow and non-rushed with lots of eye contact. Just as I'm about ready to bust a car, with a couple in it, pulled into the space next to me. The man was on Tanya's side of the car and saw what was happening when he got out. He called his wife over and they stood there and watched. I was a little freaky about it, but Tanya didn't mind so she finished me off, sat up and gave a little finger wave and a smile to the couple. I got squared away, we all smiled and waved to each other and I pulled out and dropped Tanya off.

She said she lost her phone, so no digets but said she's out there early, most Sunday mornings. Damage was $30. Will repeat (if I can find her again).

Hummer Bird
08-21-11, 23:16
Heading east from the fwy and saw a hot BSW in white top, jeans and knee-Hi boots. Short hair, BIG boobs and a tight ass. Made eye contact. Turned around and she jumped right in. It's about 8AM, so very little traffic. Said her name was Tanya. Late 20's, cute face but a little hard. Tanya off.She said she lost her phone, so no digets but said she's out there early, most Sunday mornings. Damage was $30. Will repeat (if I can find her again).Finally a great report that is just my cup of mocha! But you kicked me in the nuts buddy w / no contact. There is no way I can get to VB on Sunday at that hour. Plus it is church time for the.

Rest of the city, I can hardly fathom SW working at such an hour on SUN!

Anyways thanks for all the fish! Blast one in her face for me next time. And DIGITS!

Cheers.

HB

Dirty Old Guy
08-22-11, 03:41
Hummer,

Wish I could have gotten digets for me AND you, but she lost her phone and said she had to buy a new one. By saying "buy" I'm guessing it's one of those Walmart "prepaid" specials, so the numbers are always different.

But, I'm going to be out there again to track her down. She's a goodie.

P. S. If your nuts are still sore by the time I find her again, I'll be sure to get her #'s to you so she can kiss them and make them all better !! :D

Watch out for the amatuers
Dirty

Finally a great report that is just my cup of mocha! But you kicked me in the nuts buddy w / no contact. There is no way I can get to VB on Sunday at that hour. Plus it is church time for the.

Rest of the city, I can hardly fathom SW working at such an hour on SUN!

Anyways thanks for all the fish! Blast one in her face for me next time. And DIGITS!

Cheers.

HB

Phantom4169
08-25-11, 18:07
Are there any decent tracks in the East Valley any more? I've been spending more time over that way lately, and have cruised around Main at various times of day. All I ever see are the two or three meth-head-looking, scary SWs. Anything better out there? There's got to be, right? Or is it just too damn hot?

Gold coast
08-26-11, 02:28
Are there any decent tracks in the East Valley any more? I've been spending more time over that way lately, and have cruised around Main at various times of day. All I ever see are the two or three meth-head-looking, scary SWs. Anything better out there? There's got to be, right? Or is it just too damn hot?Been a long time since I have seen anything decent in east valley. There are some there. When I talk to them they are staying off the main roads due to 5 oh. Been a year since I have experienced anything I would be proud of there. Think I spend way more in gas than it cost to go to the local AMP several times, so I pretty much just treat myself to and AMP or BP dream now and again and do my part to stop global warming. (well at least from driving around too much)

Hummer Bird
08-26-11, 13:49
It had been about 3 months since I cruised the hood area for South Phoenix's Broadway run of 16th. 35th sts. But despite the frying heat there were many girls about.

I saw many of the same OLD faces: Stallion etc.

I also checked some of the side streets and found much more action there than the main strip. I guesstimate about 10 girls out, only about two that were young, and the rest over 30. However even the older broads had some seriously toned bods.

Each girl I talked to had been walking for sometime in the heat and were dripping w / sweat. But after pulling over several times I decided that it would be best not to have an dripping wet BSW get in my ride and marinate the leather seats with pheromones and such.

The prices are right, but not right enough to deal with the consequences. Next time I will bring a blanket to cover the seats and several wet towels to wipe them dry. NOT.

Hopefully this will continue once the heat drops. I am sure we will see the streets brimming again, as the enconomy is ready to hit the dirt really fucking hard, and the state is fucking broke as well. So tell me how they are going to pay to patrol these areas? And what do they get from it? A few fines, and some ridicule for the johns if busted. Oh well!

Go broke AZ for your "morals" and see what kind of anarchy you end up with! Because that will be MUCH harder to deal with than a few hoes sucking dick.

Save up gentlemen, for the extra change will be hard to find in about a year. I see BBBJ happening for a Hamilton!

Az Dude
08-27-11, 04:54
It had been about 3 months since I cruised the hood area for South Phoenix's Broadway run of 16th. 35th sts. But despite the frying heat there were many girls about.

Save up gentlemen, for the extra change will be hard to find in about a year. I see BBBJ happening for a Hamilton!Noticed the same thing as I had to drive through that area the other day.

Also noticed the side streets in the old Main / Alma area have a bit of.
Promise as well. Sightings of a thinner latina, but she was probably just.
Headed to McDonalds LOL.

Agree with you on the sauna car action. No thanks.
Bring on the cooler temps, this past week sucked

HappyHunter79
08-27-11, 06:06
Thanks hummer bird and az dude. Of course I haven't seen anything during the day in the area I've been in occasionally lately, along the 17. Seems like some promise is out there but just not for me! I'll try to get down around Broadway again. In the past I've seen some great hard body black and sometimes mexican girls but they weren't SW.

ChrisButts
08-29-11, 00:50

I saw many of the same OLD faces: Stallion etc.

I also checked some of the side streets and found much more action there than the main strip. I guesstimate about 10 girls out, only about two that were young, and the rest over 30. However even the older broads had some seriously toned bods.

Each girl I talked to had been walking for sometime in the heat and were dripping w / sweat. But after pulling over several times I decided that it would be best not to have an dripping wet BSW get in my ride and marinate the leather seats with pheromones and such.

The prices are right, but not right enough to deal with the consequences. Next time I will bring a blanket to cover the seats and several wet towels to wipe them dry. NOT.

Hopefully this will continue once the heat drops. I am sure we will see the streets brimming again, as the enconomy is ready to hit the dirt really fucking hard, and the state is fucking broke as well. So tell me how they are going to pay to patrol these areas? And what do they get from it? A few fines, and some ridicule for the johns if busted. Oh well!

Go broke AZ for your "morals" and see what kind of anarchy you end up with! Because that will be MUCH harder to deal with than a few hoes sucking dick.

Save up gentlemen, for the extra change will be hard to find in about a year. I see BBBJ happening for a Hamilton!I still don't have the "balls" to go back to that area LOL. It's pretty damn spooky over there.

I've been sticking to the 27th ave and Indian School / Camelback area. There's always something out there between 11pm & 3am.

19th Ave was jumping about 2-3 weeks ago, but has completely gone flat lately.

What's going on with Mcdowell. '06-'08, Mcdowell had some quality SW's. 51st was great. I always had good luck just south of 51st, over by the Carls Jr / hotel stretch. I believe they had a truck stop back there, also. Caught alot of tail in that area.

As you say, with the state of the economy, it's only a matter of time before the "streets come alive again."Online work is to hit or miss, plus there's too much competition. The online market is flooded.

If you hit the streets, you're guaranteed to get a costumer. I bet working girls make more money as SW's. And faster, to.

ChrisButts
08-31-11, 17:18
Picked up a LSW in the early am.

Around 3:20 am to be exact. Was heading Northbound, on my way to Northern ave.

Spotted the LSW crossing the street at 27th ave and Orangewood. Had a little summer dress on and some nice legs.

Was pretty short, kinda Paula Abdul'ish.

There was a line of about three cars behind me, but I won out. She hopped in and we did LE check. Agreed to. 40 for services. We didn't discuss exactly what, but judging by the quality of the girl, I figured. 40 would mean FS. Bad move LOL. It's never good to assume.

I don't know what I was thinking. I'd just had a grueling days work and felt tired out of my mind. I just wasn't functioning normally.

Anyhow, we found a spot and parked. Service began. I'd have to say her BJ skills were nothing more than average. She didn't even want me to touch her butt. She pulled he dress down and said "don't touch my butt, we're not going down there". I got a little frustrated because I really didn't think she was worth. 40 for just a CBJ. A mediocre one at that.

I felt like I was never going to get off, so I asked her is she did FS, She shot back,"yeah but that'll cost you 60 more bucks". I don't know who she thought she was, but she definitely had a inflated sense of herself. Know way was I about to give up a Benjamin for a quicky car date with a mediocre SW. I partly blame myself for not being sharp, but geesh. That's the first time in about 6 years that a SW tried to charge me a Benjamin for a car date. Especially a crack head looking SW

Silveria
09-02-11, 13:59
Right by the Frontier Motel Apartments two women bust out ready to go. One red head and one chunky dark haired chick by a bus stop.

Did not have time to try. Be back soon.

Hummer Bird
09-02-11, 14:53
Right by the Frontier Motel Apartments two women bust out ready to go. One red head and one chunky dark haired chick by a bus stop.

Did not have time to try. Be back soon.Quality Control? Hot, fugly, crack hoes?

AZ Bound
09-06-11, 03:08
Last two pickups I had were both non-pros needing cash for bills.

One was a fatty who sucked me dry in a nice spot in Mesa (picked her up on Main just east of Stapley) for $25. Didn't catch her name or digits but she caught my load pretty well. This was after a Dbacks a couple of weeks ago.

2nd pickup was Thursday morning just East of Gilbert Road (where the Mcdonalds and the 7-11 are across from each other.) I turned onto main from that road and saw her walking, she seemed pretty clean and I didn't hold out much hope for a working girl but I figured what the hell give it a shot so I swung around the block and flicked my high beams at her she didn't respond then I gave a quick honk as I pulled up to main and she walked passed then stopped, turned around and hopped in. We found as good a place as we could at 9 AM on a weekday and she did the deed for a CBJ (not really my cup of tea but it actually was pretty good) Dropped her off at Stapley and main once I was done. I do have her digits but need to contact her and make sure it's ok to post them. She doesn't want a lot of attention as she doesn't want to be known or harassed by the cops.

They are out there peeps, just need to keep an eye out and like others have mentioned, the economy is shit and getting shittier. Lots more non-pros will be out and about in the coming months needed money for rent and bills.

LookAtMe1234
09-07-11, 00:18
I am usually a BP user, but occasionally I like to go to the SW for a quick and cheap ride. Lately, I can't find any WSW. It's like finding a needle in haystack. I don't like Black girls and I have heard way too many horror stories to ever see one. I mainly look on the VB corridor and 27th ave.

Tonight I was on VB on the ave. And 4 BSW and on 27 ave between Indian School and Northern saw about 3 BSW. Was very disappointed. Has anyone had any luck finding WSW and where have you found them? It's almost entirely BSW lately. Would love some feedback.

PolygamyMonger
09-09-11, 13:15
Where did all the walking girls go?

In jail? Left town because of the heat?

Got into town after midnite and tried the 24th & VB stroll- nothing.

Old Buckeye- nothing.

19th Ave- nothing.

Recalled the West VB stroll- jackpot!

Well, jackpot that it was something to get my peter wet and in a hole ;)

At 27th Drive, off VB, a dirty blonde in a summer dress approached me.

She was friendly and when I told her I did not have much money and wanted sex,

She agreed. Wanted to do it in a park, but it was flooded.

I suggested the alley and off we went.

Nice girl, great attitude, eager to please.

When I asked her to get me hard, she complied, even licking the boys.

Next, I said I wanted to "raccoon" her and she asked what that was.

I quickly showed her, by picking her up and inserting my cock.

She loved it. She added that she had never done it like that before ;)

She truly enjoyed and even dripped a little.

I finally came and we went back to the ride.

I asked for pics and she agree. Out came a flashlight.

Great service. Good girl. Very reasonable rates.

Stated that she was 40, from Monterrey, CA, and

She is out after midnite.

The next morning, saw this SW walking towards 27th ave on VB from the Interstate.

Picked her up and her name was Anita. 45.

Redhead, not much to look at, but a readhead!

Agreed to a hamiltion for a quick fuck.

At first, would not suck, but she did when I said it would be quicker to get hard.

Jimmy on, in the member slipped in mish.

Pounded that pussy hard. She dripped some.

Allowed a few pics. I was the first john of the day, she said.

Also, a pic attached of a random SW talking to herself. Anyone know her?

Not the best selection, but cannot beat the $ !

PHX is a city where a hamilton goes a long way ;)

M B4544
09-09-11, 14:34
Cruised VB from 19th-38th last night around 12:30 and didn't see anything. I'm new to the area so maybe I have to try the side streets more. Headed over to 19th ave and went from Indian School to Northern and still couldn't find anything. I've been reading the reports, but still can't manage to find anything remotely worth while. Can anyone tell me if there are any daytime tracks?

Hummer Bird
09-09-11, 15:00

PHX is a city where a hamilton goes a long way.Nice! Not my cup of tea by any means, but WOW, a real report with real pictures! This is a momentus occasion. Actual PICS!

Guys, it so hard to document your work? Or are the bulk of these reports just the same pipe dreams that you had as a teenager?

Even though I am a deep sea tuna lover I give thanks for the freshwater fish.

Cheers,

HB

Papa Rotzi
09-09-11, 22:47
Since you are new please be advised that in metro Phoenix, you will pay a huge fine AND do a week in the County Jail (Tent City) for a first offense. No leniency either. SO if this is your playground, just be beyond careful unless you can afford the time off from work (not to mention the possible impact on your personal life). Not criticizing your hobby selection, just letting you know, as a newbie, what the penalties are so that you can make an informed decision, AND to keep your PoPo radar on high alert when out cruising.

Cruised VB from 19th-38th last night around 12:30 and didn't see anything. I'm new to the area so maybe I have to try the side streets more. Headed over to 19th ave and went from Indian School to Northern and still couldn't find anything. I've been reading the reports, but still can't manage to find anything remotely worth while. Can anyone tell me if there are any daytime tracks?

HappyHunter79
09-10-11, 06:48
Thanks for the heads up man. I new the penalty was extremely strict but nice to know what it actually is. It is very easy to let your gard down, especially once you've been doing this for years and no the game. If you play your cards right it is very hard to get caucgt but letting your gard down is very easy to do.

Papa Rotzi
09-10-11, 23:44
You really don't even want to get stopped / pulled over. I've heard "rumors" that (gasp!) LE might actually twist the facts to score the bust (oh Papa, surely you jest!). When it's down to your word versus the Poe-leece, guess who the Judge is going to believe. And it's not just marked cars you need to watch out for. Vice will cruise around in a variety of cars and trucks; often their own rides or vehicles confiscated during the arrest of other felonies (drug busts, RICO busts, etc.). So you never really know who is watching your activities. If you've played the game for years with no "LE interaction" to speak of, I'd also take a chance on a lotto ticket! Keep it safe out there.

If you figure a $500 fine, a week in jail (loss of job income $1, 000 or more) , court costs, attorney fees, etc. You are looking at a cost in excess of $3, 000 for one bust. Second offense is, I believe. 30 days in Sheriff Joes Hilton. Just not worth it (although I've had a few dreams in my time, where I succumbed to an opportunity that presented itself on the proverbial silver platter). But that's been a few years. .

Thanks for the heads up man. I new the penalty was extremely strict but nice to know what it actually is. It is very easy to let your gard down, especially once you've been doing this for years and no the game. If you play your cards right it is very hard to get caucgt but letting your gard down is very easy to do.

PolygamyMonger
09-11-11, 14:36
You really don't even want to get stopped / pulled over. I've heard "rumors" that (gasp!) LE might actually twist the facts to score the bust (oh Papa, surely you jest!). When it's down to your word versus the Poe-leece, guess who the Judge is going to believe. And it's not just marked cars you need to watch out for. Vice will cruise around in a variety of cars and trucks; often their own rides or vehicles confiscated during the arrest of other felonies (drug busts, RICO busts, etc.). So you never really know who is watching your activities. If you've played the game for years with no "LE interaction" to speak of, I'd also take a chance on a lotto ticket! Keep it safe out there.

If you figure a $500 fine, a week in jail (loss of job income $1, 000 or more) , court costs, attorney fees, etc. You are looking at a cost in excess of $3, 000 for one bust. Second offense is, I believe. 30 days in Sheriff Joes Hilton. Just not worth it (although I've had a few dreams in my time, where I succumbed to an opportunity that presented itself on the proverbial silver platter). But that's been a few years. .Damn and here I was thinking it was the same 10, 15 years ago, when cops did not even give a shit about the walking girls.

Steep! I guess I picked a good day. Just going to stay on CL. I already scored and hope to more.

Horndog722
09-12-11, 11:48
Quality Control? Hot, fugly, crack hoes?Yea, it's really getting bad. Better to just use your left hand for some "strange".

Jo Kuz
09-13-11, 10:18

The next morning, saw this SW walking towards 27th ave on VB from the Interstate.

Picked her up and her name was Anita. 45.

Redhead, not much to look at, but a readhead!

Agreed to a hamiltion for a quick fuck.

PHX is a city where a hamilton goes a long way.I also picked up Anita at 27th ave at the circle K. I was generous and gave her a Jackson. It was well wotth it, the girl could suck cock second to none. She took me to the cemetary and we had a good time, no rush, nice CIM and spit. I picked her up in the afternoon so I don't know if she works at night but she says she's always in the same place between 27th and 30 ave.

M B4544
09-14-11, 14:40
Since you are new please be advised that in metro Phoenix, you will pay a huge fine AND do a week in the County Jail (Tent City) for a first offense. No leniency either. SO if this is your playground, just be beyond careful unless you can afford the time off from work (not to mention the possible impact on your personal life). Not criticizing your hobby selection, just letting you know, as a newbie, what the penalties are so that you can make an informed decision, AND to keep your PoPo radar on high alert when out cruising.Thanks for the caution. If there are better places than metro please let me know. I might just stick to BP, it seems like it's probably a safer option.

Diddy2
09-14-11, 15:54
I also picked up Anita at 27th ave at the circle K. I was generous and gave her a Jackson. It was well wotth it, the girl could suck cock second to none. She took me to the cemetary and we had a good time, no rush, nice CIM and spit. I picked her up in the afternoon so I don't know if she works at night but she says she's always in the same place between 27th and 30 ave.A Jackson took care of all that?

MyDixieWrecked
09-15-11, 11:03
A Jackson IS the price of a BBBJ on the street. Don't overpay because you will ruin it for the rest of us cheap bastards.

Az Dude
09-15-11, 12:48
A Jackson IS the price of a BBBJ on the street. Don't overpay because you will ruin it for the rest of us cheap bastards.True that! And 2 Jacksons for 'make sexy time' in the backseat!

AmanteDeLatina
09-15-11, 13:10
thanks for the caution. if there are better places than metro please let me know. i might just stick to bp, it seems like it's probably a safer option.you are right. backpage is definitely safer if you can afford it. it is a lot more expensive. i would suggest going to the backpage section of the usa sex guide and reading the reports. that way you can see that someone already has used them and you know they are not le. you have to be careful with that too though. not in phoenix yet but in some other cities there have been fake posts by under cover officers telling of a fictitious experience they had with a girl in an ad that is a setup by the police. phoenix metro area vice squads will probably catch on someday and do that. sheriff arpaio is crazily prosecuting prostituin (that is so rediculous, there are so many serious crimes they should be working on, it wastes the police's resources to try to stop a transaction between two legally consenting adults). make sure you use sone tactics that will make this less likely. remember, always go to the provider and lay down the money on a coffee table without saying a word so that police will never have your voice on tape soliciting. it is sort of an understood thing in the industry. also, avoid ads for people that are really young like 18-23. vice seems to be going after child prostitution (like they should, that is really revolting although i do not agree with vice's tactics on how they bust people) so they will get an **** girl and list her on backpage as 18 or 19 and you go to see her and guess what? you are busted and you are now a pedophile that has to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. it does not matter that you did not know their age because they lied. i always only pick providers that are very obviously 18 or over with no question when you look at them. i really would like to do the 18 and 19 year olds but it is too much risk. you have to do that to be safe. also, i recommend that you find a provider that you really like and stick with her. that lessens the chances you will get caught. when you are seeing lots and lots of provider's the odds are eventually you will get one that is undercover. the other option is to go to mexico where prostitution is legal in given places like brothels, strip clubs, zona's etc. i do that from time to time. you can go to this site's other board at www.internationalsexguide.info to read about that.

PolygamyMonger
09-15-11, 15:24
True that! And 2 Jacksons for 'make sexy time' in the backseat!I was able to score with only a hamilton for half and half. Girls take what they can get out here.

Hummer Bird
09-18-11, 16:06
Sorry no info guys. Mesa. Daytime Alma.country club.

Lots of fun. She loved the log jammin!

50 FS.

Cheers.

HB

Horndog722
09-19-11, 08:09
Damn and here I was thinking it was the same 10, 15 years ago, when cops did not even give a shit about the walking girls.

Steep! I guess I picked a good day. Just going to stay on CL. I already scored and hope to more.I have fond memories of the early 80's when the Apache Trail in east Mesa had 3 massage parlors every mile all the way out to the Junction where you could get a nude massage for $15 and a very nice BBJCIM for another Jackson or throw a hamilton on top of that for full service. The full monte for less than a US Grant. Ahaa, the good old days.

Papa Rotzi
09-19-11, 17:15
HB. Country Club and Alma School run parallel to each other. Was it on University? Main? Broadway? Southern? Thanks in advance.

Sorry no info guys. Mesa. Daytime Alma. Country club.

50 FS.

Cheers.

HB

PolygamyMonger
09-19-11, 18:37
I have fond memories of the early 80's when the Apache Trail in east Mesa had 3 massage parlors every mile all the way out to the Junction where you could get a nude massage for $15 and a very nice BBJCIM for another Jackson or throw a hamilton on top of that for full service. The full monte for less than a US Grant. Ahaa, the good old days.There was pussy everywhere in the late 90's.

I remember from Camelback to Thomas on 15th Ave, there was strange to be had!

And again, a hamilton took one a long way with decent looking walking girls.

Not these days. Nowhere to be found or decent looking, LOL!

Hummer Bird
09-19-11, 22:36
HB. Country Club and Alma School run parallel to each other. Was it on University? Main? Broadway? Southern? Thanks in advance.Yes main. Sorry I.

Just assumed.

ChrisButts
09-20-11, 11:48
Sorry no info guys. Mesa. Daytime Alma. Country club.

50 FS.

Cheers.

HBBy the looks of it, she should have paid you. You must've caught her at a time where the log jam was most needed.

Papa Rotzi
09-20-11, 12:07
Over the years I have scored on University and Broadway as well (never on Southern, but anything's possible in those neighborhoods)

Obviously most of the (currently pathetic) action is on Main. Thanks for the clarification tho.

Yes main. Sorry I.

Just assumed.

PolygamyMonger
09-22-11, 01:38
Coming back from lunch when I came across my first score in PHX.

Oh, Stephanie, not much to look at, but quite a little pleaser ;)

Shit, seeing her during the day could have scared me off if it was not.

For my friend, BEER. Offered her one, and she gulped it down; a preview :)

Cruised into the local cemetery and made a little cubbie hole to get busy-

Breaking branches from a dead tree. When she was satisfied, she took the member

And made him hard. Paid special attention to the boys.

Next, I began by dogging her and pounded that pussy pretty hard. Hated it when

I grabbed her little titties and hair. So I made her stand up and I raccooned her ;)

Put her a smile on her face. Mounted that pussy pretty well for a few.

Next, she bent over and I tapped the hell out of the brown-eye.

It was there for the taking (see pic) and she was cool with it.

I pulled out, ripped the jimmy off, and in her mouth I came.

Swallowed every drop. Great trooper. Reasonable rates. Will not be broke!

Looks- C, Body- B, Attitude- A+, Service- A+

Treat her well boys!

PM ;)

Phantom4169
09-22-11, 18:42
Got out to lunch a little early today. Saw an older blonde near 40th. I'd seen her walking VB regularly, but hadn't made contact. I pulled into Bill Johnson's parking lot, and made eye contact, but she kept on walking. Saw her cross to the north side of VB, so I swung across to 39th and came around back out at 37th. This time she walked over to my car, and asked if I wanted her to get in.

Said her name was Annie. Older blonde, as I said, big rack. Found a nice quiet spot. Agreed on BBBJ for $30. She went to work, and swallowed it all. Dropped her off back near where I found her. Nice attitude, laid back & pleasant. I didn't ask for digits, but I see her around there all the time. Should be easy to find if you're interested.

PolygamyMonger
09-23-11, 02:23
Got out to lunch a little early today. Saw an older blonde near 40th. I'd seen her walking VB regularly, but hadn't made contact. I pulled into Bill Johnson's parking lot, and made eye contact, but she kept on walking. Saw her cross to the north side of VB, so I swung across to 39th and came around back out at 37th. This time she walked over to my car, and asked if I wanted her to get in.

Said her name was Annie. Older blonde, as I said, big rack. Found a nice quiet spot. Agreed on BBBJ for $30. She went to work, and swallowed it all. Dropped her off back near where I found her. Nice attitude, laid back & pleasant. I didn't ask for digits, but I see her around there all the time. Should be easy to find if you're interested.Picked up Annie for brunch. Hopefully she brushed as I dropped a load in her mouth ;)

Was probably a stripper at one point. Did not ask. Fake tatas, D's. Missing teeth, but who cares. Very reasonable rates for half and half, less than three hamiltons. Found a quiet spot, got out of the car and she paid attention to my peter and licked the boys. Tall girl. Wanted to feel those legs, so she laid on the hood and began raccooning her, eventually full raccoon position when I picked her up, massaging those fake tits! Damn, what a fuckin' great lay :) Pulled out and dropped that load in her mouth. No time for pics, as some hobos came walking through. Usually on the stroll. Close to 50 years old, but boy this gal can fuck!

Looks- B, Body- B, Attitude- A, Service- A

PolygamyMonger
09-23-11, 02:35
Cruised down VB from Tempe tonite. Saw nothing until the Aves. Picked up an older sweetie. Reasonable rates, less than a jack for half and half.

Said she was from Flagstaff and was going home in a couple days. Offered to take her and said that her people were not ready. Loves Mister Rock.

We cruised and cruised, nice little B perks. Began blowing me before we found an alley to fuck. Told her about raccoon style. She was curious and said I was a wild man ;)

Found a spot and she licked the boys hard and hoovered my cock. Wow, Damn, GFE. Tapped that ass from behind on the car hood. Told her to flip and I picked her up and mounted the girl. She had never experienced the 'coon before!

We fucked and fucked until I spat. GFE. She kissed me, as I massaged her perks and sucked them. She dripped her own juice. Sweet smelling twat. As she exited the door, she had stated that she was 47, but was really 58. Mommy! Not much to look at and it was dark. Camera shy. Leaving in a few days, so find her between the stroll at 27th and 35th aves on VB until then.

Looks- C+, Body- A (Tight li'l body for 58!) , Service- A+, Attitude- A++ (Complemented me on my looks despite servicing for less than a jack).

PM ;)

Hummer Bird
09-23-11, 16:53
Cruised VB on Thur and found the most astounding LSW I have EVER seen down there, and anywhere for that matter. Amazing face! Really unbelievable that this girl was down there.

Large almond eyes w / high eybrows and model like features. Fat lips and smooth complexted skin. Her body was skinny, but with a nice ass and huge natural tits that you can see below. I wish I could have got a face shot, but she was very resistant about this. This was a girl you would marry.

Though it was a TGTBT, and was freaking about the LE activity. Anyways made 3 attempted drive bys to talk to her and get info (I did not want to go through life remembering I passed this up) , as I could not go home smelling like pussy. But she would not budge w / the info, so I opted for the phone recharge. Aka BBBJ and Russian missile blast.

She was more nervous than any girl I have ever met. However not in a drugged out or drunked manner. She seemed like an odd robot that was missing a data cell. Very unusal comments and cadences to her talk. She said she is not a VB girl, but had a very very bad day. She was so skiddish, that I was paranoid she was going to do a MONSTER charlize theron on me. She requested the bread first, and all was had for an AJ! Yes an AJ, the best deal since overseas! Fuck me over and over.

Here is where it got weird, once we got down to biz she turned into an insane nymph that started rubbing herself and telling me that she wanted me to blast all over her titties! She did not want to wipe or wash it off once I did! I thought this girl was insane, and was cautious not to have my dick sliced off. She was totally in heat and want the dick all over her, she stared at my member like it was the gold box in Pulp Fiction. Never had a SW that behaved like this, and especially one that was hot as fuck all hell!

I very much regret that I could not log jam this girl into oblivion, but at least I had a great experience blasting my point of singularity across her silver moons!

Cheers

HB

Hummer Bird
09-23-11, 19:46
Some classic tit shots of the great Yati, who has since moved away to my eternal dismay. Two shots for posterity of Sage in action.

Cheers,

HB

Hummer Bird
09-25-11, 17:17
Yati about 9 months later.

Yes these are horrible pics, but all I could get from my stored format. Better than nothing, well better than the BS advertisments on the other tabs.

Az Dude
09-25-11, 19:43
Cruised VB on Thur and found the most astounding LSW I have EVER seen down there, and anywhere for that matter. Amazing face! Really unbelievable that this girl was down there.

Large almond eyes w / high eybrows and model like features. Fat lips and smooth complexted skin. Her body was skinny, but with a nice ass and huge natural tits that you can see below. I wish I could have got a face shot, but she was very resistant about this. This was a girl you would marry.

Though it was a TGTBT, and was freaking about the LE activity. Anyways made 3 attempted drive bys to talk to her and get info (I did not want to go through life remembering I passed this up) , as I could not go home smelling like pussy. But she would not budge w / the info, so I opted for the phone recharge. Aka BBBJ and Russian missile blast.

I very much regret that I could not log jam this girl into oblivion, but at least I had a great experience blasting my point of singularity across her silver moons!

Cheers

HBThanks. Great report. Wish we had some digits! .

j-man
09-26-11, 05:23
Comments.

First, anyone notice the new "Program for SW" go to church, go to rehab, get a free pass. Had over 40 women as of Friday. Don't know what phone numbers will be good soon.

Dreamed about Annie, she was a great regular. Reliable and has great skills, only had BBBJCIM, but didn't want more. But for. 2 and usually a tip she is a rock star. PM for the number (please have more than a few posts or been a member for awhile) , if I don't respond back it will be because of that reason. But it is true the dream abouit nice tits and her infinity for licking, swallowing and slurping cum. Almost sorry that she was posted here. I always said I would never be the first to post about her. So Second or third is fair game. LOL.

Dreamed I ran into a LSW on 27th St and Thomas. Thin, small chi-chi's, but good skills. She got really excited about the idea of CG or Doggie, but I passed. .2.

I have mentioned before Erica's a dude, and yes he'll meet the wrong person one day. But it shouldn't be anyone from this board. Because we all read the posts and do our homework.

Jackson, needs to make the searches better, like actually giving us the post. And not the general area. Or am I not using search properly?

Also, Tanya and her little crew and handler are on Chandler BLVD. The still post in BP escorts and only offer body Rub w / HJ for $ Just pisses me off withthe false advertisement. Body rubs go in body rubs. I have ran into that group on 3 or for different times at the hotels East of I10 on Chandler BLVD. May boycott all the hotels over there. Wish LE would read this and run them out of town, back to Vegas. Felt like I went to a Steak house and all they had was a vegetarian menu.

Anyone know the where abouts of a navajo girl that went by Kandi?

Also, post the ads from BP as a PDF. Very simple. Use a CutePDF as your printer and it creates a PDF out of anything that you can print. Awesome, doesn't use up all my paper or toner.

Good luck. And good posts/

Actually posted in BP section, its late, wonder who will write that I put it in the wrong section.

Bubba1979
09-26-11, 10:51
Damn, some nice pillow talk and all for a jack! Bet she would have let you log jam her if you could have. Perhaps a next time?Ya Hummer. You should have "Raccooned" her! Ha Ha. That always cracks me up Poly!

ChrisButts
09-27-11, 17:23
Early AM, VB dream.

Had a short day at work yesterday. Bored & with some extra time on my hand, I started to feel the "booty buzz".

Dreamed I spotted a BSW at around 20th st & VB, right near the freeway overpass.

I told myself I'd never dream about another VB BSW, but she was somewhat exceptional compared to the rest.

Had to be no more than 25. Curvy, with a nice ass. Had a very sweet personality, actually.

Seemed very sheepish.

She just asked me if I was looking for a good time, she had a spot around the corner. I agreed and we proceeded on.

She directed me over to the housing projects over by St Lukes Hospital.

We go in, she offers me something to drink, but I declined. I'm paranoid like that LOL.

Next, we headed to her bedroom and she started to get undressed. All she asked for is. 40.

Things got a little uncomfortable for me when she pulled out the "helmets". They were these cheap, off brand, banana flavored kind. Very dry, to.

As it is, I was so turned on by watching her get undressed, I didn't want to call a time out to go buy some new ones. Performance wise, I'd give the girl a 9. She was very much into it. A Very vocal and "take charge" kind of girl. She caressed me and kissed me from my chest, down to my johnson.

We tried doggy & moved onto mish. The mish was very good. She reached that point and started to puddle. After that, she started to dry out and the condom went to shit. I started losing my wood and she got pretty self conscious, accusing me of not being into her. She actually got pretty upset and it sorta freaked me out. I hadn't "reached that point" yet and she took it personal. She tried to stimulate me orally, but the condom was cutting off my circulation. She became agitated and said "lets just call it a night".

I said no, I have to get this demon out of me. I got dressed and ran around the corner to circle k. Got my favorite brand of condoms and headed back. Hit her with another. 25 and proceeded to Road 2.

Long story short. Road 2 went very well. She actaully seemed like she was ready to be my girlfriend after.

I got digits, but I didn't ask if I could share them or not. I don't think she's really a SW. Just seemed like she needed some quick cash & was horny

j-man
09-27-11, 22:38
Has anyone seen or spoken to ANNIE in the past few days, MIA. Hope not one of the 40.

M B4544
09-28-11, 01:07
Has anyone seen or spoken to ANNIE in the past few days, MIA. Hope not one of the 40.Went looking for Annie tonight, but didn't find her. There were a few BSW out around 36th.

M B4544
09-28-11, 13:20
I was driving around 38th and VB. I think I saw Annie. Tall blonde white shirt, nice rack. I think she was intimidated by me because after I looked at her she was with some guy on a bike and disappeared. If anyone has a number for her or any WSW similar to her I'd really appreciate it because most SW won't approach my car.

Mt Red Neck
09-30-11, 00:37
I found late 40's LSW on Northern. Nice tits, could loose 10lbs, but a good 20 BBBJCIM. All in all, a great value.

Hummer Bird
09-30-11, 16:17
Dream II.

Found her again. Same area.

Ok, nothing new that has not already been said, except that I was quite disapointed with the FS. The CBJ was quite lame. Not really engaged in the fuck back, and too concerned about being fully penetrated.

Nonetheless I log-jammed it to her quite good and I mananged to get some good strokes in regardless of how tight she squeezed. This girls pussy is fucking tight, almost too tight.

If you like anal then this is your girl, as her pussy has the same grab factor. On the plus side, this is some of the best Russian I have ever had.

I do not see myself repeating again even though it is a good deal, as the rest of the body is not up to the face and tits. In the evening the girl is a stunner, but in the day not so much, and I did not have my beer goggles on before.

Here are some nice shots at the finish line.

Sorry no digits, but check VB between the Blue Moon and 24th street afternoon and early evening.

Cheers.

HB

Hummer Bird
09-30-11, 17:40
The second time I saw her. Very skinny before the Mc Donalds diet.

Anotheronedown
09-30-11, 19:17
51st & Latham area, LSW. 5'4ish. Supa skinny. Last night.

Thought I saw a nice gal that needed a ride. Pulled over, but wouldn't get in the car. Just asked what I wanted through the window. I said, you look like you would like a ride etc. Etc. She said, well do you have any cash on you. I said, hope in and we can have a chat. She repeated. I said, sorry doll I though you needed a ride and pulled away. She started waving her hands back at me to come back; but I as quickly as possible moved to the freeway.

Baldy Cruiser
10-01-11, 12:35
Great pics. Excellent report. Keep up the good work.

BALDY CRUISER :)

Cruiser25
10-01-11, 16:44
51st & Latham area, LSW. 5'4ish. Supa skinny. Last night.

Thought I saw a nice gal that needed a ride. Pulled over, but wouldn't get in the car. Just asked what I wanted through the window. I said, you look like you would like a ride etc. Etc. She said, well do you have any cash on you. I said, hope in and we can have a chat. She repeated. I said, sorry doll I though you needed a ride and pulled away. She started waving her hands back at me to come back; but I as quickly as possible moved to the freeway.If they are a decoy. They will almost certainly not get in the car. Or do the check. The talking points they

Say are "I am trying to make some money"What do you want. Etc. They usually get pissed if you insist that.

They get in the car. They are probably wired to record what you say. Another HUGE thing is that they are in a stationary spot. Not walking. The reason for that is that their backup has to stay close to them, so if they are walking the backup

Would have to follow them. And that would be difficult for them. I could be wrong, always use the "no get in.

The car, no discussion policy. But this is what I have observed. If they are in a stationary spot that is red flag #1 If they refuse to get in the car, be polite and leave the area. Unless you freak them out for some reason, if

They are for real they will accept your offer of a ride.

Hummer Bird
10-01-11, 20:03
Great pics. Excellent report. Keep up the good work.

Baldy Cruiser.Thanks Master Yoda!

Mt Red Neck
10-01-11, 23:14
I saw this blonde on VB Friday afternoon. I could not get her attention Friday, but I do see her out a lot. This is a file photo I found while searching for info about her, but came up with nothing but a photo. Does any one have any info on her?

Hummer Bird
10-07-11, 13:10
Yes. Did the troll around 9:30 pm on thur. Apache to main from 101 to cc, and not a soul to be seen. Also did the Broadway 16st scene and nothing out! What is going on w / le, out in
full force 10 mode. Tax dollars wasted on keeping hookers off the streets, and educational systems failing from massive budgets cuts. Well I guess in the not to distant future we may see the USA as the destination for world mongering. A by-product caused by a mass flooding of uneducated ho's that will be operating out of their homes for work. Is this just natural progression?
Cheers
HB

Dirty Old Guy
10-08-11, 13:11
Hummer,

If you are right, and all the uneducated ho's come here, then make sure you watch out for any of those middle eastern ho's. Pick up one of those and she might give you a different kind of "BLOW" than you were expecting. :D

And, you're right. LE and especially the politicians (ALL of 'them) need to get back to basics. Let us have our own freedom (not the guys who sneak in over the border) , get off our backs with all the fucking laws they keep coming up with, and generally just knock off the bullshit.

Stock up on beans, blankets and bullets, brother.

Check "6"

Dirty.

Yes. Did the troll around 9:30 pm on thur. Apache to main from 101 to cc, and not a soul to be seen. Also did the Broadway 16st scene and nothing out! What is going on w / le, out in

Full force 10 mode. Tax dollars wasted on keeping hookers off the streets, and educational systems failing from massive budgets cuts. Well I guess in the not to distant future we may see the USA as the destination for world mongering. A by-product caused by a mass flooding of uneducated ho's that will be operating out of their homes for work. Is this just natural progression?

Cheers.

HB

Matrix Neo
10-08-11, 14:26
A girl I ran into awhile ago. Was getting gas at the QT, she comes up to me needing a "donation" for a bill or something. Well I guess she's staying somewhere near 33rd Ave and Northern, let's say I helped her where she needed it.

She's not a SW. I think it was one of those random things that I have lucked into in the past. Long dark hair. 5'2, barely 100 lbs. Maybe in the neighborhood north of Northern between 33rd Ave and 35th Ave. Has cell w / out of state (PA) area code.

LookAtMe1234
10-09-11, 14:51

Full force 10 mode. Tax dollars wasted on keeping hookers off the streets, and educational systems failing from massive budgets cuts. Well I guess in the not to distant future we may see the USA as the destination for world mongering. A by-product caused by a mass flooding of uneducated ho's that will be operating out of their homes for work. Is this just natural progression?

Cheers.

HBThe "pro" game has changed significantly in the past 5 years and will continue to do so. SW have decreased so much be / see it is not an efficient business model. Many businesses have changed like the newspaper business and the prostitute business is no different. SW are moving to the internet, I. E. Backpage. The girls can charge more, it is much safer for them, and it is more efficient use of time. In another 5 years, there will hardly be any SW and the ones that are out there are extremely desperate and for the most part ugly as sin. Just my two cents.

Mt Red Neck
10-09-11, 23:30
Apache, Very nice looking early 40's blonde, white shirt, no bra, long dark nipples poking out, wouldn't give me the time of day. Clean looking big boobed black girl at Ronald M's place. There was a nice, thin, short black girl east of Dobson. There was a black girl wearing a big back pack. She went in three cars that I noticed. I have had bad luck with up sell & drama from black girls, but these three almost had me change my mind.

VB had the same big boobed blonde I saw last week.

There was also a dark haired girl & a black girl in a pink dress on McDowell that gave me the eye.

Five of the seven were very nice looking. The blonde on VB and the black girl in the pink were the worst of the bunch, & they are ok.

They are out there, just look closely.

MSN Man
10-10-11, 06:15
True it is changing and that will be a bummer for all of us that chase the lower priced street ladies. My thing is that I can have 4-5 car dates for the price of 1 B / P date and that would cut me down to 1 date a week, ouch. Thou it is coming and not much we can do about that. (THIS IS JUST MY 2CENTS WORTH AND MORE OF A RANT THAN ANYTHING) Well hope the streets stay ok for a while

Phxdude
10-12-11, 02:53
Not sure about this one, but did my usual drive along McDowell. 16th, and 24th earlier and saw almost nuthin. But maybe a couple of BSWs at 24th south of McDowell. Then decided to keep going. Took Hummer Bird's recommendation and tried Broadway. Sure enough saw a few potential BSWs between 16th and 24th. One was at a bus stop on the south side of the street and looking hot in a tight white dress that showed bikini lines in the headlights. If there was a safe place to pull over I may have offered a ride, but had to get home at a reasonable time and had already done some driving. Then I read Cruiser25's post below and thought maybe I made the right choice. Any word about LE on Broadway?

TempeTorn
10-12-11, 15:59
Out on VB from 52nd all the way to ASU downtown campusat10am this morning.

Big titted blonde WSW out near bill johnsons. Two WSW's looked like a mom and daughter but both looked like working girls and gave the look. Didn't stop, was in work van. Will try again tonight.

Hummer Bird
10-12-11, 21:54
Did the afternoon cruise on broadway (sucked ass) and VB (sucked more ass) then drove north up 16th st. From VB. Nada!

Took a right on Osborn and looped back to Thomas. I was about to give up but she came out of the sunshine and looked doable. Turned around and asked her if she wanted to hang out, and she was really happy and said suurrrre. She looked like a very very conservative woman, but I could see the fire below.

We drove very nearby and did the LE check, no worries seemed like a real pro, but w / o the pro negative attitude.

Said her name was Eileen! I said the great Eileen of VB legend and she said yeah! Some you you old pro's have already tapped the keg and filled the drain.

We agreed on the donation, and she went to town! Man this was a great BBBJCIM, only a few black girls know how to suck a dick like that. Nice rhythm, good technique, DT action, attention to the boys, and not fucking stopping to ***** about time. One of the best BJ in a very very long time, and a real one w / o a fucking condom or the suck and spit shit. Nothing like the intensity of blasting your load in a mouth hard sucking and a pogo stick for a head. Oh I need that!

Nice try the vanilla for a change, and have it turn out to be like Dairy Queen instead of old yogurt. Sorry no pics. Did not have the camera on me while I was DREAMING. :=)

Cheers.

HB

Anotheronedown
10-13-11, 19:28
Yeah, I visit with her from time to time. She's a great low-key gal. I reviewed her a few times past.

Did the afternoon cruise on broadway (sucked ass) and VB (sucked more ass) then drove north up 16th st. From VB. Nada!

Took a right on Osborn and looped back to Thomas. I was about to give up but she came out of the sunshine and looked doable. Turned around and asked her if she wanted to hang out, and she was really happy and said suurrrre. She looked like a very very conservative woman, but I could see the fire below.

We drove very nearby and did the LE check, no worries seemed like a real pro, but w / o the pro negative attitude.

Said her name was Eileen! I said the great Eileen of VB legend and she said yeah! Some you you old pro's have already tapped the keg and filled the drain.

We agreed on the donation, and she went to town! Man this was a great BBBJCIM, only a few black girls know how to suck a dick like that. Nice rhythm, good technique, DT action, attention to the boys, and not fucking stopping to * about time. One of the best BJ in a very very long time, and a real one w / o a fucking condom or the suck and spit shit. Nothing like the intensity of blasting your load in a mouth hard sucking and a pogo stick for a head. Oh I need that!

Nice try the vanilla for a change, and have it turn out to be like Dairy Queen instead of old yogurt. Sorry no pics. Did not have the camera on me while I was DREAMING. :=)

Cheers.

HB

Hummer Bird
10-22-11, 00:12
Yes I am cursed w / stupidity! I did the troll again on Broadway Thur, and Apache Main Fri all the way out to Higley. Nada on both accounts!

Really really bad!

I did stop by earlier this week and get another refill with the Big Gulp and Slurpee specialist Eileen. Nice way to drop a load w / great listening skills.

Does exactly what you tell her to do, and never grumbles. If her body was hot, she would be rich! Digits for seniors only (sorry newbies)

Please pm me if any of you know of a Clean Petite fit girl that is reasonably priced, and enjoys her job.

Cheers.

HB

Member #4210
10-23-11, 10:23

Cheers

HBMore like "regression." Yes, more girls turning to this because of the ever sinking economy. Expect them to be begging to trade for food next year.

Sadly, most of the girls have been duped by this "educational" dumb down system. I had one who couldn't spell but she got a 4. 0 GPA! I never got clodr to a 3 but I can spell.

Narcissism runs so deep they have been deceived and become deceivers. While it's great when they can play the gf role and all, it really is sad.

The country's in a world of hurt but it's not because of the hobby; the increase in supply and decrease in price may be nice but it's getting harder to sort the good ones from the bad ones from the absolutely dangerous ones.

TomFun
10-23-11, 10:40
Not sure about this one, but did my usual drive along McDowell. 16th, and 24th earlier and saw almost nuthin. But maybe a couple of BSWs at 24th south of McDowell. Then decided to keep going. Took Hummer Bird's recommendation and tried Broadway. Sure enough saw a few potential BSWs between 16th and 24th. One was at a bus stop on the south side of the street and looking hot in a tight white dress that showed bikini lines in the headlights. If there was a safe place to pull over I may have offered a ride, but had to get home at a reasonable time and had already done some driving. Then I read Cruiser25's post below and thought maybe I made the right choice. Any word about LE on Broadway?I was driving on Broadway last night, and saw a lot of police cars. Some cruising the area and others tucked back so you couldn't see them until you were on top of them.

Hummer Bird
10-23-11, 13:28
I was driving on Broadway last night, and saw a lot of police cars. Some cruising the area and others tucked back so you couldn't see them until you were on top of them.I am not sure what is going on over there, but there has been more LE activity in the last few weeks than this whole year. This is a very dangerous area at the present time.

They will pull you over for the slightest deviation, and concoct a story to be backed up by their partner. Stay cool and respectful in such a situation, and do not get bullied into making a salvation statement.

LE must wake up to the fact that some of us have GPS systems, recorders (video and audio) , etc. I automatically turn on everything if pulled over.

Getting your choad waxed is NOT a crime, and it is not Un-American. If we would legalize pussy, and weed, we could tax it, and bring America back from world occupation.

If apple could do it w / computers, then America could do it w / pussy and weed. Amerca could become a worldwide destination for tourism. Seriously.

Fuck going to Thailand and other countries, we have some great pussy just waiting to get rich.

America could easily rule the world w / a swipe of a pen, and forgo the nuclear bomb.

Okane
10-23-11, 17:37
Was driving to the Chiropractor about 2PM last week.

I noticed 2 cop cars at Extension and Main. They had.

A cute 18 year old on the ground looking scared to death.

Felt bad for her. Plus, she was cute, I would have loved.

To have found her when I was driving around. Wish LEO would.

Take the really bad guys off our streets and not these sweet young things.

Hummer Bird
10-23-11, 22:49
Some extra shots of the LSW I reported on a while back. Yes, they are really really crappy, but at least they are real and better than nothing.

Cheers and oh.

BTW Fuck Marriage!

Hummer Bird
10-25-11, 19:41
OK gentleman. I am hesitant to post any localities, as I have come to believe that LE is defintely perusing this forum. For my discussions on Broadway have led to a complete shutdown of that area. Call me paranoid, but I know they like it easy, so why not get involved here. I have recieved multiple "info" questions from newbies who act like fucking pussys when they contact me. Get a fucking real job, and leave me the fuck alone. If you CONTRIBUTE. Repeat CONTRIBUTE, then I am MORE than happy to help you out.

Sorry, but I needed to vent this BS that is occuring. If this happens again I will post the PM and expose these fuckers.

On to business.

This post is a real testament to right time right place syndrome. Trolling the Main and Apache area lead to nothing, so I did some oblique sidestreet trolling action, and spotted a TALL redhead standing in an off manner in front of an apartment complex. She looked VERY striking, so I slowed and turned, I waved and she waved back. So I turned around several more times while she finished her conversation w / a local 35yr old motoross bicyclist (the kind you see in all these areas nowadays. Well after 4 turnarounds she jumps in, we do a very awkard LE check and find a place. This girl must be 6'2 and stacked like a shit storm, very long legs and a thin but curvy frame. I thought I was hallucinating.

She takes off her sunglasses to reveal a very pretty face (w / o makeup) w / nice green eyes. Reminded me of a TALL Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira mixed w / Katy Perry and Christina Hendrick's rack. Yes seriously.

We agreed on an insane price of. 25 for a BBBJ w / some forced Russian.

She sucked pretty good, not a strong as Eileen, but way way fucking hotter. She did not complain while I face fucked her back and forth between the Russian style, and willing accepted my entire load in her sweet mouth. Even sucked the tip off.

This girl could easily model if she cleaned up her act a bit, and lost about 10 pounds. She told me she worked at Bourbon Street some time ago. So you older SC guys might have seen her. I have NO idea why this girl is out on the street, she could smoke 90% of the BP girls. She is trying to get a phone, so I do not have contact or email info. I will try the same area again soon.

I very sadly have no photos to show this girl off. I am NOW going to leave a camera (sans SD card) in my car for these occasions. You will see that this is reality that is quite shocking.

Cheers

BeTwo4030
10-25-11, 22:55
You dog! If it was the same girl I saw you are one lucky guy. It must have been your new Corvette you drive.

And yes there has been much action in the way of stings. Our tax dollars hard at work chasing two and sometimes three (if I'm lucky) consenting adults from a good time.

Papa Rotzi
10-26-11, 00:30
Thanks to the generosity of HB, I was able to contact the infamous Eileen. She's a bit paranoid with meeting new guys for the first time as she has been "set up" twice now and is a bit wary. But after heading over to Downtown Phx, then at the last minute a text and move of the meet up over to Thomas and 24th area, we met up. I gave her a ride back to her hotel in Dwntwn PHX while she went to work. WOW. This girl is aggressive and very talented. She's asking $40, and probably worth it. I mean, is it worth arguing over $10? I will answer that for you. NO. If the girls happy, they perform better with no grudge or bad feelings over negotiating. So if you get the chance to see her, do it.

So now I hope HB finds out the redhead's number! I don't do much street stuff anymore as I just don't have the time to spend driving around looking. Having been stopped twice in the past couple years and grilled by Mesa and PHX finest also doesn't bode well for ones karma. I was able to extricate myself from further LE harassment each time, but it does scare you a little and takes away some desire to head out and look. Too much risk for me. But I appreciate those who are doing the scouting and finding the occasional needle in the haystack.

Matthew488
10-26-11, 03:02
[QUOTE=Hummer Bird; 1304488]OK gentleman. I am hesitant to post any localities, as I have come to believe that LE is defintely perusing this forum. For my discussions on Broadway have led to a complete shutdown of that area. Call me paranoid, but I know they like it easy, so why not get involved here. I have recieved multiple "info" questions from newbies who act like fucking pussys when they contact me. Get a fucking real job, and leave me the fuck alone. If you CONTRIBUTE. Repeat CONTRIBUTE, then I am MORE than happy to help you out.

I can see your frustration with not knowing if someone is a hobbyist or LE going fishing. I am relatively now to this forum but not to the hobby, you wouldn't know if I was a true hobbyist or not. Nor would I expect you to. I just read the post and contribute where I can.

Jenkins
10-26-11, 14:48
Fuck going to Thailand and other countries,I had a GREAT time in Medellin Colombia. I'm still recovering from it!

Hummer Bird
10-28-11, 15:32
I had a GREAT time in Medellin Colombia. I'm still recovering from it!That is a regret I may live down for the rest of my life. Luckily I can read about the stories, and experience them vicariously on Jackson's other site. ISG. Cheers HB

Hummer Bird
10-29-11, 18:49
As it states, I did the Troll from Central to the 202 on VB this afternoon, and saw mostly horror movie creatures (about 7). One so scarey that she must have been the model for the demon in Rec2.

LE was thick as could be, and it was just late afternoon!

However I did spot 2 nicely shaped BSW's one tall and lean, but somehow not my type, as her curves just did not add up. Not fat or anything. And another girl that looked just like Yati in the face, and also had a banging body under the clothes. I did pull over very quick and explained to her that LE was everywhere and coming up right behind me, so I endeared her to give me her digits as I did not have time to partake. Just window trolling.

She seemed to be stacked with some firmies, and had a nice curvy bottom. I will be testing the waters on this one sometime soon. I do not want to give out any digits until I sample the goods. Trust me a report should be coming soon.

Good luck out there, as it is really fucked.

HB

Jerry8
10-31-11, 17:45
Anyone give some locations for the Latina girls?

BeTwo4030
11-01-11, 07:34
Anyone give some locations for the Latina girls?Take 85 south. I hear there is a bunch. Nice try cops.

Jenkins
11-01-11, 17:53
Anyone give some locations for the Latina girls?Uhh. Try Latin America.

Hummer Bird
11-04-11, 19:00
Reported on a BSW on VB named (tiffany) last week. I said she looked stacked and had Yati's face. Well I toftt, and was sorry I did. Fucking lame as all hell! Gave one of the worst BJ's ever. Teeth and the whole nine yards. Rush etc.

I had a feeling when talking to her, as she sounded very out of her head. I am going to delete the digits asap, BUT, I will keep them if some you sorry ass bastards just have to try her out. I would not recomend her and would never repeat.

Did a quick troll on Main in Mesa and spotted a couple of you pulling over for a WSW sipping a CK soda near the Knights Inn. Fucking hilarious. As one of you had to be 65 at least! That is great, as you give me hope, strength, and encouragement (fucking self help crap line) about getting old. Shit I was hoping the damm thing would just keel over and die w / a wimper, that way I could get some work done and be finished with this endless cock loop. But now I know I will be a monger until death do us part! Stock up on the Vardinifil and Sidinifil.

Man, considering how many of you have asked for the digits, I think the whole forum has dumped a load in Eileens mouth! Should do a USG bukkake event on her, and get it over with!

Cheers Fuckers (jk LOL)

OldWarrior
11-04-11, 21:39
Has anyone ran into I believe a light skin Latina chick name Victoria on VB? She has nice size tits. I had a quick dream with her a couple of weeks ago but she had no number than. Trying to find her again but no luck.

Hummer Bird
11-05-11, 11:46
Do they look like the titties that I posted? I almost never see light skinned Latina's w / great tits on VB.

OldWarrior
11-05-11, 18:53
I'm pretty sure she was Latina, HB. It was super dark that night where we went but pretty sure she was. She had on a black and white Polka Dot dress. It was around the 7st area. I wouldn't say they where tits like that other chick you have pics of, but they where a good size, probably C's. She was thick in the waist and ass.

Derek Phx
11-06-11, 03:47
Arrived at Sky Harbor around 8 pm on Thursday night. In rental car and hunting by 9. Entered VB at 24th St and took it to 40th St and then all the way to 43rd Ave. Completely dead, not one solitary worker.

Took VB back and spotted an extremely haggard street weary WSW near 17th Ave. After being away for several months, I considered and looped back but the pickings were so slim that another gent swooped her up while yet a third car was making the loop. Desperate times it seemed.

I jumped on McDowell at 15th. Appeared to be a mistake as I didn't realize the fair was going on. Continued South and spotted a blonde that might be an SW past the bridge but before 27th. I turned in and came back and was in luck.

She meets me at intersection and I ask if she needs a ride. Do the LE check and good to go.

I break a cardinal rule (that I break way to often) and go to a place she suggests. It turns out to be some stoner dude who lets you rent the place for $.1 Of course this is in a stellar neighborhood with my fancy convertible rental car. I'm sort of paranoid but small head wins. It all works out good / Russian roulette will catch me eventually.

Debbie is spinner skinny but 58 years old. Not a problem for me. We agree on FS for. 50 and. 1 to snap some pics. First CBJ then started mish, progressed to doggy, picked her up and had her wrap her arms around me and continued while standing. Laid her on sofa arm and little Derek reached bottom. I felt bad, I hit her cervix and she seemed like it really hurt. Finished up a little gentler back in normal mish.

And went on my merry way.

Would love to repeat in a hotel where I was paranoid my car and suitcases would get stolen. I went to Vegas for the weekend and have a busy week before I move on. Might get one more PHX hunting night before I go.

No digits / but relaxed, friendly service. If you see this one / take it.

Happy hunting / Derek .

PolygamyMonger
11-07-11, 05:45
Arrived at Sky Harbor around 8 pm on Thursday night. In rental car and hunting by 9. Entered VB at 24th St and took it to 40th St and then all the way to 43rd Ave. Completely dead, not one solitary worker.

Took VB back and spotted an extremely haggard street weary WSW near 17th Ave. After being away for several months, I considered and looped back but the pickings were so slim that another gent swooped her up while yet a third car was making the loop. Desperate times it seemed.

I jumped on McDowell at 15th. Appeared to be a mistake as I didn't realize the fair was going on. Continued South and spotted a blonde that might be an SW past the bridge but before 27th. I turned in and came back and was in luck.

She meets me at intersection and I ask if she needs a ride. Do the LE check and good to go.

I break a cardinal rule (that I break way to often) and go to a place she suggests. It turns out to be some stoner dude who lets you rent the place for $.1 Of course this is in a stellar neighborhood with my fancy convertible rental car. I'm sort of paranoid but small head wins. It all works out good / Russian roulette will catch me eventually.

Debbie is spinner skinny but 58 years old. Not a problem for me. We agree on FS for. 50 and. 1 to snap some pics. First CBJ then started mish, progressed to doggy, picked her up and had her wrap her arms around me and continued while standing. Laid her on sofa arm and little Derek reached bottom. I felt bad, I hit her cervix and she seemed like it really hurt. Finished up a little gentler back in normal mish.

And went on my merry way.

Would love to repeat in a hotel where I was paranoid my car and suitcases would get stolen. I went to Vegas for the weekend and have a busy week before I move on. Might get one more PHX hunting night before I go.

No digits / but relaxed, friendly service. If you see this one / take it.

Happy hunting / Derek.Had her before:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4174-Streetwalker-Reports&p=1282948&viewfull=1#post1282948

Not a bad lay, especially when engaged in raccoon style ;)

Good score, good pics!

PM

ChrisButts
11-07-11, 11:05
Saw this walking when I was cruising down Bell Road yesterday. It was around 12pm. She was headed westbound on 23rd Ave.

She looked pretty good. Actually more voluptuous than in her pics. Not in a bad way. I would've stopped, but I was headed east and had some people with me.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new2town-east-indian-incall-specials-specials-19/13369040.

She was wearing some little denim shorts & what looked like black heels. I was too focused on her thighs LOL

For some reason, that copy & paste isn't working.

Her name is Maya .....search 602_446_8619

Derek Phx
11-09-11, 06:55

Happy Trails,

Derek

Derek Phx
11-09-11, 06:56
Had dinner w / a friend on the East side. After dinner, decided to take the trolling stroll through VB. Approx 10 pm. Just the opposite of last ride / not dead at all; completely alive.

Hit VB off the 202 at 52nd St. Near 40th spotted heavyset WSW w / Black manager in tow. I hate when manager is with so I passed.

Slightly further down the track see another WSW w / a too round pumpkin face and birth control glasses. I pass.

Continue ride all the way to 43rd Ave. Saw two BSW near 24th St. And one LSW near 31st Ave. The LSW wouldn't get in the car / my clean cut short hair cut does that sometimes.

Headed back toward the St. Side. Found a WSW that was most likely an Indian / WSW mix near 20th St. Agreed to. 40 half and half all covered. Took a little ride, found a safe spot and commenced our agreement. Decent but no repeat. Didn't look near as good up close as from a distance. Stated she just got out of "The Joint" for stealing someones truck. Has bad Southern accent. CBJ skills ok but not worth retry. Dropped her at what was probably her candy store and continued hunting.

Finished up w / the ex con and drove a few circles. Seemed to dry up. Not much else out there.

Took a final cruise through VB and nada. Decided to give McDowell another try. Again a score heading East just before 27th. Fat little number calling herself Angel. LE check CW and she states she has a room. We go to room and settle for. 6 plus. 1 to snap a few photos. She turns out being heavier than I thought, but, of course, I hammered it home anyway. Start mish then RCG, then Doggy, then Mish to finish.

Unfortunately I have to leave this place again, soon.

The forum I am moving to is not near as active and I'm frightened to post to much for fear of LE interaction there.

Waitingtoexpel
11-09-11, 22:02
Saw this walking when I was cruising down Bell Road yesterday. It was around 12pm. She was headed westbound on 23rd Ave.

She looked pretty good. Actually more voluptuous than in her pics. Not in a bad way. I would've stopped, but I was headed east and had some people with me.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/new2town-east-indian-incall-specials-specials-19/13369040.

She was wearing some little denim shorts & what looked like black heels. I was too focused on her thighs LOL.

For some reason, that copy & paste isn't working.

Her name is Maya. Search 602_446_8619Wow, thanks for the heads up. Judging by the pictures, I put her down as TGTBT every time I saw her on BP. Hard to believe she is actually working, much less as an SW. Will definitely be on the lookout for that.

For my part, I've seen two somewhat thick WSWs on VB between 32 and 20th st the last three times I've been down that road during the daytime, but never got the chance to pick them up due to LE being omnipresent in that area. Possible that they are with them.

Did dream two weeks ago that I picked up an older LSW around VB and 27th Ave and negotiated a CBJ for .1.
Yes, I am that cheap, my record is .05.

She was able to hold a conversation, but seemed to have tourettes, saying something like "motherfucker" in a wheezy, high pitched voice every 20 seconds. Skills weren't horrible, but she gave me rugburn through the cover which was a painful b*tch for the next several days. Probably will not repeat that dream unless it's really one of those nights.

ChrisButts
11-11-11, 14:31
Did the VB shuffle last night, but had to cut it short almost immediately. LE was EVERYWHERE.

This was around 11:30 pm.

Decided to head north bound on 27th ave, all the way up to Northern, not even a hint of SW's around.

I was tempted to take one more trip, but my car started losing power for some reason. Think my fuel pump is on it's way out. I might be out of the game for the next few weeks. Sucks for me because I've been very "thirsty" as of late. Car repairs, birthdays, and holidays. Just when I thought I was going to be able to gorge out. Sucks

Papa Rotzi
11-11-11, 23:44
In most cities I've lived / visited, it seems that "Vice Nights", when vice is out in force busting heads, is typically Tuesdays and Thursdays. Can anyone verify for Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, etc? That's why, if I do decide to cruise the mean streets, I don't go on those two nights.

Did the VB shuffle last night, but had to cut it short almost immediately. LE was EVERYWHERE.

This was around 11:30 pm.

Decided to head north bound on 27th ave, all the way up to Northern, not even a hint of SW's around.

I was tempted to take one more trip, but my car started losing power for some reason. Think my fuel pump is on it's way out. I might be out of the game for the next few weeks. Sucks for me because I've been very "thirsty" as of late. Car repairs, birthdays, and holidays. Just when I thought I was going to be able to gorge out. Sucks

Essential One
11-14-11, 23:46
I am moving from Cali to phx. What read I am coming to a dead city for SW?

ChrisButts
11-15-11, 17:03
I am moving from Cali to phx. What read I am coming to a dead city for SW?Yes. The SW picking are slim in this city. 97. 5% of the time, you're going to get a over the hill drug abuser.

I started Mongering in '05. It's amazing how much things have changed since then. And that's just a small window of time compared to some of the senior members on this site.

You just don't see young / prime pussy walking the streets in these neck of the woods anymore. Going by my recent experiences, the average age for a SW in this city is somewhere around 40 LOL. Really

Trolling4
11-15-11, 17:07
Yes. The SW picking are slim in this city. 97. 5% of the time, you're going to get a over the hill drug abuser.

I started Mongering in '05. It's amazing how much things have changed since then. And that's just a small window of time compared to some of the senior members on this site.

You just don't see young / prime pussy walking the streets in these neck of the woods anymore. Going by my recent experiences, the average age for a SW in this city is somewhere around 40 LOL. ReallyWhen I lived here everyone told me Van Buren was the track.

It was, but they weren't out that much. People said it used to be real good in the 90's.

I think most of them moved to BP.

Bound For Fun
11-17-11, 14:19
When I lived here everyone told me Van Buren was the track.

It was, but they weren't out that much. People said it used to be real good in the 90's.

I think most of them moved to BP.It was insane in the 90's. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed to admit that the incredible selection on VB during a winter visit in '96 was a deciding factor in my move to the valley in spring of '97. I remember an AZ Republic article in the early 2000s touting the effectiveness of whatever anti-prostitution program the county was running at the time. They stated that a late 90's trip out VB from 16th to 40th showed a count of 40+ potential working girls, compared to something like 7 after the program was implemented.

I can attest to the fact that 40 was probably not an unusual number, and many of them were dressed to kill. I can still remember sights like a tall blond in pink fishnets and black stiletto pumps, or a nice model-looking black girl in a red dress and red pumps. It couldn't be any more obvious what was going on, and it was EVERYWHERE on VB. I guess when you look at it that way, it had to come to an end. When it's that blatant, you run out of options; either make it legal or make it go away. The city would lose control if they continued to turn a blind eye to that much illegal activity right downtown.

Sure miss those days, though.

Jenkins
11-17-11, 18:30
I am moving from Cali to phx. What read I am coming to a dead city for SW?Sad. For the most part. If you dream hard enough along Van Buren, you might come across 1 or 2 SGs.

I've dreamt that I saw a handful on Apache / Main in Mesa (E of the 101 to Country Club). But that's a hit or miss. More miss the last few weeks.

Hummer Bird
11-19-11, 19:51
OK, a very quick report. Found this one on 27th ave (north part). Agreed to cbjcim for. 3. I think I could have negotiated, but was have a VERY frustrating day w / BP girls puzting out on me, was SICK of bartering for a 5 or 10 spot.

Good head skills. (look at her cheeks to see the level of suction she is getting) , followed directions good, did not have the pro attitude, just trying to make a life as a single mom. Sorry no contact info on this one, she did not have a phone, but look for a mixed black and asianeque / latina thing w / huge tits during the afternoons.

Cheers.

HB

Matthew488
11-20-11, 02:29
I decided to head up from the far S. E. Up into Mesa, Tempe, Phx area. I had a couple of numbers from BP posts I had been watching and thought I'd drive around a bit first. Traveled around from Country Club to Dobson and Southern to University and saw nothing. Headed down Broadway to Phx and saw a BSW between 16th and 24th Street so I circled around the block and she came up to my truck and got in. Also saw a second BSW at same corner while picking her up. Went to find a good location and agreed on. 3 for FS. She was somewhat older looking (some gray hair) but thin body nice legs and small tits. BJ to get going then she laid back for mish, luckily I had a cover to use as she was ready to go without it. Pounded her pussy in mish and doggy to completion. Drove her back to the area I had picked her up from, dropped her off and went back out to Broadway and the other girl was still there so I figured what the heck. She was younger looking than the first girl, not really pretty but also had nice body and legs with bigger tits. We agreed to. 2 for FS and found a spot to do the deed and the fun begins.

Although it's been quite some time since I've run across any SW's they are still out there if you happen to be in the right place at the right time. I don't go around looking very often as my truck really stands out plus with both SW's and escorts tend to try and upsell if they see you have a nice vehicle, wasn't the case today though.

Happy hunting.

Essential One
11-20-11, 21:58
Senior membres only club. I think I found little hot spot here phoenix for SW's I have great twice this past week without having to do any driving around.

Intrance

BeTwo4030
11-21-11, 11:29
Senior membres only club. I think I found little hot spot here phoenix for SW's I have great twice this past week without having to do any driving around.

IntranceAll it took was a new set of eyes. Maybe our dry spell is over. Thanks Intrance

Johnbaz
11-22-11, 01:47
What determines a senior member? I have been lurking for a year or two. This my first post / reply. Is the system designed for when you signed up or number of posts?

CuteAndCoo2
11-22-11, 13:21
What determines a senior member? I have been lurking for a year or two. This my first post / reply. Is the system designed for when you signed up or number of posts?With the number of posts new fish. We can't determine the amount of time you've been lurking. Po Po usual just lurks. Then comes out of the wood work. I'm just saying. I'm just saying haha

Be safe. Play safe.

Anotheronedown
11-22-11, 18:32
I'd like to expand on that. You *may* get a senior title; but its usually the number of posts and if you have actually contributed some reviews. We have some people here that just post garbage but don't actually post anything worth reading for what were here for reading. Not pointing fingers at anybody here specifically but some folks just rant.

With the number of posts new fish. We can't determine the amount of time you've been lurking. Po Po usual just lurks. Then comes out of the wood work. I'm just saying. I'm just saying haha

Be safe. Play safe.

Joegreen
11-23-11, 12:42
Just left your fine city, following a nice weekend visit. Disappointed in VB, though. Tried a few times, usually 11:30 pm to 1 am and found it dead. Glad to read that some action is opening up somewhere else.

Thanks to all of you SR members for the excellent info. Hope things pick up for you guys. Be safe.

Humpie
11-23-11, 23:47
Running an errand for work about 9:30am today and saw a probable BSW. She was crossing to the Circle K and I was the only car at the light. She had huge sunglasses but didn't look too bad behind them. About 5'7", thin with a nice rack. She stared at me thru my windshield & when she crossed the street she turned and watched me until the light turned green and I drove off. Either she was working or she thought she knew me or my car. I haven't picked anyone up off the street in years (no offense to anyone here, just not my thing anymore) but if I wasn't in a hurry for work I may have been tempted.

Lombardo
11-25-11, 19:25
It was insane in the 90's. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed to admit that the incredible selection on VB during a winter visit in '96 was a deciding factor in my move to the valley in spring of '97. I remember an AZ Republic article in the early 2000s touting the effectiveness of whatever anti-prostitution program the county was running at the time. They stated that a late 90's trip out VB from 16th to 40th showed a count of 40+ potential working girls, compared to something like 7 after the program was implemented.

I can attest to the fact that 40 was probably not an unusual number, and many of them were dressed to kill. I can still remember sights like a tall blond in pink fishnets and black stiletto pumps, or a nice model-looking black girl in a red dress and red pumps. It couldn't be any more obvious what was going on, and it was EVERYWHERE on VB. I guess when you look at it that way, it had to come to an end. When it's that blatant, you run out of options; either make it legal or make it go away. The city would lose control if they continued to turn a blind eye to that much illegal activity right downtown.

Sure miss those days, though.In my many trips to Phoennix in the mid 90's, I used to count 10+ SWs along VB, but I do not remember seeing the 40+. This compares favorably to other places where I mongered. For exmple, there are 3 strolls in Baltimore, with 4-6 SW on each stroll, but quality reduces the viable figure by a factor of 25. Also, what I liked about Phoenix is that you see the SWs in groups every now and then.

Silveria
11-27-11, 01:17
Much Activity during a cruise been dead for the logest time.

Maybe it will come back a little.

Silveria

MSN Man
11-27-11, 15:20
Went up and down Twic and only saw 1 BSW, med height with a bit of a belly (thick I guess) and Mc Dowel was dead so will look more at night next time. Or looking for areas in the West valley as I am only here for another day & a half. Please PM me any new hot spots Thanks All and Happy and Safe Hunting

Hummer Bird
11-27-11, 17:42

IntranceYeah yeah! An out of towner w/"great new areas"! I am calling bullshit, as all of your posts are requests! Put up some pics, and post a review instead of wasting space here with pipe dreams!

Papa Rotzi
11-28-11, 00:23
Anyone else PM this person? Anyone get a reply?

Yeah yeah! An out of towner w/"great new areas"! I am calling bullshit, as all of your posts are requests! Put up some pics, and post a review instead of wasting space here with pipe dreams!

j-man
11-28-11, 00:34
Anyone else PM this person? Anyone get a reply?I didn't expect too much anyway.

Gold coast
11-28-11, 00:50
Happened to be cruising Main the other morning to pick up some parts and was looking around as always. Just the usual until I had to take a call so I pulled about 80 feet onto a side street to take the call. Next thing I know there were a bunch of cars you-turning and positioning. Then around the corner walks a nice fresh young awesomely built blond. She passes 2 nice cars and then asks me for a ride. And it is not even my birthday. Anyway, LE check and I couldn't get enough of those firm naturals. Everything was going great until I caught a whiff of that snatch and almost had to bail out of my own car and call hazmat cleanup. Damn that was nasty. Made up some lame excuse and kicked her out. But not before getting digits. Don't know why, would never call.

Think need to go buy another bottle of fabreeze.

Boogaloo Sam
11-28-11, 01:01
Picked up Angel on Bell walking past Circle K at 15th ave. She doesn't usually do this kind of thing, or so she said a few times in her gacked out ramblings. Amber is white, brunette hair, thick rimmed glasses (kind of awkward) , but she's in a decent phase of tweaks-ville. She still has an ass, still looks young (maybe 22) , and has all her teeth. Skinny with small B cups.

It must have been my lucky night, because Angel doesn't do this kind of thing, except a few years back in L. A. Said she was staying in the motor home at the crack house behind Circle K. It's a favorite stop of those on that track.

She went on with the usual tweaked out rambling that you hear, but for some reason I was less annoyed. Found a place to park, BBBJCIM, .30. And she was good, not great, but good. Hope to see her again, but she wouldn't give up the digits.

Sam

Play Naked
11-28-11, 01:30
I didn't expect too much anyway.Contacted this person and, to quote Charlie Brown,"I got a rock."

Scott17
11-28-11, 17:24
Happened to be cruising Main the other morning to pick up some parts and was looking around as always. Just the usual until I had to take a call so I pulled about 80 feet onto a side street to take the call. Next thing I know there were a bunch of cars you-turning and positioning. Then around the corner walks a nice fresh young awesomely built blond. She passes 2 nice cars and then asks me for a ride. And it is not even my birthday. Anyway, LE check and I couldn't get enough of those firm naturals. Everything was going great until I caught a whiff of that snatch and almost had to bail out of my own car and call hazmat cleanup.Man, have these women never heard of a douche?

Phantom4169
11-28-11, 19:19
Have seen a few new faces on VB recently, but unfortunately not much that made me want to stop (especially with pimps hovering around.). Did see a nice looking LSW or light-skinned BSW last Wednesday around 36th St, but by the time I looped back around, she was hopping in another car. Will keep an eye out, signs of change may bring hope.

Mt Red Neck
11-30-11, 22:31
The sign says it all...

Mt Red Neck
11-30-11, 22:33
She is out often.

Mt Red Neck
11-30-11, 22:36
BBB #1.

I think this one is available.

Mt Red Neck
11-30-11, 22:38
This girl is on VB or Thomas every day.

Mt Red Neck
11-30-11, 22:40

I spotted this girl walking east on IS & 27Th. She had two friends hanging very close to her for blocks.

What are they thinking?

ChrisPoontang
12-01-11, 00:08

I spotted this girl walking east on IS & 27Th. She had two friends hanging very close to her for blocks.

What are they thinking?Great picture. I about shot my load when I clicked on it.

This is how street walkers should look.

I'd throw her a $20 just for dressing the right way!

Ricky Suerte
12-01-11, 10:50
On Monday night after 9pm, I saw 15-20 youth walking down E. Van Buren in groups of 3-5. They didn't seem to be bothering anybody and they were all males. Don't know what that was about. Might have just been a coincidence.

Tuesday night about 9:30 pm. I picked a girl from the bus stop at the corner of VB and 16th St. Young, light-skinned black girl by the name of Letecia. A little chubby but very cute. She seemed a little new at this. Took her to a room and she asked for $40 for half and half. Great BBBJ for several minutes. When it came time to switch, I asked for a condom. She dug around in her big bag until she found one. It must have been some kind of novelty one because it just did not come close to fitting me. Not trying to brag, it was simply way too small.

So I sucked on her breasts for awhile and played with her nice shaved kitty. No complaints. Then she finished me off with a BBBJ and she spit it out, discreetly.

Overall, very nice experience. I'm good with spending $40 for a BBBJ especially since she did seem sincere about offering FS. She was very cute and had nice soft skin. A little quiet but very pleasant.

Did I get her phone number? I'm an idiot. Sorry, it never crossed my mind and she was using it in my car. Sounded like she was trying to raise money for rent or something.

M B4544
12-01-11, 13:21
This girl is on VB or Thomas every day.She gives a good bbbjws. 4

j-man
12-01-11, 17:31
As previously posted and discussed, this is the infamous A****. Decided to edit name. But we all know.

This girl is on VB or Thomas every day.

Anotheronedown
12-01-11, 18:53
Holy cow, that is a nice backside. Anybody know her? I'm going to try and "find". Is that 27th ave or 27th st?

What are they thinking?

DearJohn
12-02-11, 03:24
I had a GREAT time in Medellin Colombia. I'm still recovering from it!
Holy cow, that is a nice backside. Anybody know her? I'm going to try and "find". Is that 27th ave or 27th st?99% sure it was 27th Ave. Man I wish I could have seen that.

AmanteDeLatina
12-02-11, 17:28
99% sure it was 27th Ave. Man I wish I could have seen that.I think it was 27th Ave too. Note on the post how it has the gang grafitti "TDK". TDK stands for "Tippin Down Kings". That is the name of a gang that usually occupies that part of town.

Anotheronedown
12-03-11, 20:32
Made a few passes in the area, haven't seen *any* walkers.

I think it was 27th Ave too. Note on the post how it has the gang grafitti "TDK". TDK stands for "Tippin Down Kings". That is the name of a gang that usually occupies that part of town.

Mt Red Neck
12-04-11, 13:12
Made a few passes in the area, haven't seen *any* walkers.For some reason I have a hard time finding them when its raining too.

Anotheronedown
12-05-11, 18:53
I was more whining than anything.

For some reason I have a hard time finding them when its raining too.

Ricky Suerte
12-06-11, 20:00
On 16th St, just north of Roosevelt, I picked up a Native American / Latina SW. She said her name was Carmen. Long hair past her waist. Slightly bigger forehead. Interesting cleavage. We negotiated $40 for FS. As we were driving, we stopped at a light and she asked for the money up front. Saying that she had gotten ripped off before. Well, I wasn't going to do that. She kept insisting so I pulled over to the side of the road and let her out.

Ttime
12-06-11, 23:09
Hey guys. Love to monger the Phoenix metro area everytime I visit. Tuesday last I was cruising E. Main near the Clarion when I saw a hispanic SW with a really big butt. She wore glasses and had on some tight jeans. She had a little acne. Now the sad part. I pulled over to talk to her and asked if she did anal to which she responded "I do if the moneys right". I was about to begin the negotiation process and ask her to get in when she told me "theres a cop". She walked off and I drove away as I saw him turn around. He followed me for a bit and then pulled me over. He asked the usual "where are you going. What are you doing. Etc. I responded that I was listening to the radio and out for a drive. This was about 3:00 am He then told me "what about the girl you were talking to". To which I replied "what about her". I told him I saw a girl with a big butt turned around to look at her and talked to her for a minute. I told him I like girls with big butts. He seemed a bit surprised and then gave me the speech about being robbed, pimps shooting you, etc. I knew he had nothing on me and always make sure insurance, license, and vehicle maintenance are always up to date. I went back to my room alone.

Mt Red Neck
12-06-11, 23:25
On 16th St, just north of Roosevelt, I picked up a Native American / Latina SW. She said her name was Carmen. Long hair past her waist. Slightly bigger forehead. Interesting cleavage. We negotiated $40 for FS. As we were driving, we stopped at a light and she asked for the money up front. Saying that she had gotten ripped off before. Well, I wasn't going to do that. She kept insisting so I pulled over to the side of the road and let her out.I spotted her Saturday afternoon & her hair is below her knees. I tried to pick her up but she was busy with 3 guys at the bus stop west of 16Th & VB. I did not see her again after that, but I think I picked her up about two years ago. I can't remember for sure, but hair that long is not seen often.

Papa Rotzi
12-07-11, 01:03
Of course I wasn't looking to score as I just dropped off my sugar baby (well, one of several) as her car broke down. So I'm at Dunlap and 36th Ave and decide to run down 27th Ave to VB. Saw 5 SW (3 Latina / white and 2 black) Hard to tell much as it was 44 degrees and the girls were wrapped up like mummies. Went west on VB up to 36th. Nadda, then east down VB to 44th Street. Saw one decent LSW on VB just east of 27th Ave. Then nothing until 24th Street. Saw 5 BSW's between 24th and 40th streets. Two looked pretty good. One other observation: In ALL my driving I did not see one LEO. Nadda, Zilch. I thought this was unusual as this is a Tuesday night which is typically one of the vice nights.

ChrisButts
12-07-11, 19:55
Of course I wasn't looking to score as I just dropped off my sugar baby (well, one of several) as her car broke down. So I'm at Dunlap and 36th Ave and decide to run down 27th Ave to VB. Saw 5 SW (3 Latina / white and 2 black) Hard to tell much as it was 44 degrees and the girls were wrapped up like mummies. Went west on VB up to 36th. Nadda, then east down VB to 44th Street. Saw one decent LSW on VB just east of 27th Ave. Then nothing until 24th Street. Saw 5 BSW's between 24th and 40th streets. Two looked pretty good. One other observation: In ALL my driving I did not see one LEO. Nadda, Zilch. I thought this was unusual as this is a Tuesday night which is typically one of the vice nights.I think I saw the same girls out there on Monday. They must be out of towners. I saw two BSW's and one LSW. I ended up with the LSW. She was short, but kind of "thick", especially in the butt area. She mentioned she charged $.20 for FS, but since it was so cold outside & she was frustrated (her own words) , she hopped in my lap & slid up and down the pole for only. 40.

Very very decent compared to what I've seen on the streets lately. Young, fresh, and kept going on about how much of a "freak" she was.

I didn't see the 2 BSW's until I was dropping her off. They looked young & fresh, also. One of the BSW's atcually got pulled to the side by the cops. She was wearing black spandex. Very nice body. If I had the funds, I would've stuck around and stalked that one. Snowbirds I guess

HappyHunter79
12-10-11, 02:33
Guys, hoping everyone can start posting times they spot the SW as it would help a lot when driving around. I know I'm not the only one who is short on sufficient time to prowl. Also, the sporadic reports of quality SW lately are a good sign. I'll try to see if I can land one of these 2 hot BSW in the next few nights. Will report back if I get lucky. Around 7pm on Thurs there was nothing to be found on VB east of down town.

Matthew488
12-10-11, 03:35
Guys, hoping everyone can start posting times they spot the SW as it would help a lot when driving around. I know I'm not the only one who is short on sufficient time to prowl. Also, the sporadic reports of quality SW lately are a good sign. I'll try to see if I can land one of these 2 hot BSW in the next few nights. Will report back if I get lucky. Around 7pm on Thurs there was nothing to be found on VB east of down town.I drove VB yesterday around noon from 16st to 51av and didn't see any out.

ChrisButts
12-10-11, 17:52
Guys, hoping everyone can start posting times they spot the SW as it would help a lot when driving around. I know I'm not the only one who is short on sufficient time to prowl. Also, the sporadic reports of quality SW lately are a good sign. I'll try to see if I can land one of these 2 hot BSW in the next few nights. Will report back if I get lucky. Around 7pm on Thurs there was nothing to be found on VB east of down town.I don't know how late you stay up, but it was a really good week on 27th ave.

On Monday, saw 2 BSW'S and 1 LSW. All looked between 20-23 years old.

Last night (really early this morning) left work around 2:45 am. Spotted 2 BSW's, but not the ones who were there on Monday.

In fact, the 2 I saw yesterday were actually a lot hotter than the 2 I saw on Monday.

VERY VERY nice bodies on both of them. One had on a mini skirt & boots and the other had on white spandex. Real tight, form fitting. One of the best bodies I've seen on a SW in a long time. She tried to charge me a Benjamin, but I looked at her like she was crazy. In all honesty, her body was so hot, I would pay more than a Benji, but not in a SW setting. I could never wrap my brain around that one.

Anyway. Got her down to. 50 for FS. She told me some BS story about needing the money to take care of her special needs sister who lives in California. As I said, she probably had the best body I've ever seen on a SW. Imagine a petite frame with just the right amount of meat on her bones. Really solid. No cottage cheese or stretch marks. I would say she was somewhat "thick". I mean the real "thick" and not the kind delusional fat girls use to describe themselves. She was smooth, tight, and thick.

To top it off, she was very tight upon entry. Even when she started to "moisten" up a little bit (actually a lot.) it was still a very snug fit. It was really good. Really really good. Some of the best I've had in a while.

I think she sensed that I was enjoying myself and that's when she showed a little bit of her dark side. She leaned forward and pulled away from me (we was doing it canine) and tried to negotiate a extra. 20 out of me. She told me I was doing too much damage for just. 50 LOL. I don't remember what I told her, but I didn't give her anything extra. Luckily, she was a good sport. After she realized I wouldn't budge, she turned back around and hiked her ass back up and told me "stop playing and just f*k the sh*t out of that pu*why". That really turned me on. I've had girls pull that upsell move on me before, but they wouldn't let me finish if I refused to oblige. Like I said, she definitely has some "prime cut". She started to get into it. That mixed with the snug fit was just to much for me. The whole thing was over in less than 5 mins. I went out with a loaded gun. What can I say? LOL.

I don't know what to say about this girl. Seemed like the typical BSW. I'm quite sure she has a pimp. She had that whole "urban hip hop" vibe about her.

She also told me she was visiting from California and she was only going to be in AZ for one day.

But when I was dropping her off, she told me she worked at Panteras?

She's one of those types that's not "dealing with a full deck"

She'll try to take advantage of you, but she's not very malicious. At least not in my short visit with her.

You can tell she's "all about the game" if that makes sense.

But man does she have some really good p*sy LOL

Hummer Bird
12-10-11, 19:59
i don'. Dealing with a full deck"

she'll try to take advantage of you, but she's not very malicious. At least not in my short visit with her.

You can tell she's "all about the game" if that makes sense.

But man does she have some really good p*sy loldigits please?

Anotheronedown
12-11-11, 17:47
Guys, hoping everyone can start posting times they spot the SW as it would help a lot when driving around. I know I'm not the only one who is short on sufficient time to prowl. Also, the sporadic reports of quality SW lately are a good sign. I'll try to see if I can land one of these 2 hot BSW in the next few nights. Will report back if I get lucky. Around 7pm on Thurs there was nothing to be found on VB east of down town.Of, if your one of those that doesn't feel comfy posting the times to the whole world, just say something like "seniors with actual reviews pm me".

Anotheronedown
12-11-11, 17:51
On Bell, just east of 19th, picked up a older fatter LSW heading east bound hitching a ride. Quick LE check, and was quoted. 5 for a quick covered session. Bargained down to. 4.

Wasn't great as she kept popping up to look around. But a hand finish. Said her name was "lusha" sound, not spelling.

No digits friends, bad English. This was late. Perhaps 10ish.

HappyHunter79
12-12-11, 01:42
My god man! You have me salivating over the old days. I haven't been able to get out but am thinking about trying to find some of these BSW and maybe even a LSW from the sounds of it about 4am-10am this week. I'm hoping they are staying out that late? I love the chase and for the price I think I might just end up tying a couple of them out!

Papa Rotzi
12-12-11, 12:16
Whilst out hooking up with Dawn (see my post in BP Reviews) , I managed to see a total of 4 BSW's on VB between 44th and 16th St. This was Sunday at 5pm and again at 6pm. I was a little early for my appointment with Dawn, so I cruised up VB a little ways until she texted back that she was ready. Then again after our date just to see what was shaking. The BEST one was walking on VB west-bound, around 36th St, at 5:15pm, with her "manager" in tow. At 6pm I see her on the other side of VB (walking EB, against the traffic flow so she could see the cars coming at her) by herself. Tall, slender, shorter hair, cute face. If Dawn hadn't drained me, I would have stopped for sure. It's out there; the old adage is in play here: it's when you CAN'T partake that they will appear; when cruising for some, the sidewalks dry up". WTF is up with that?

ChrisButts
12-12-11, 14:14
My god man! You have me salivating over the old days. I haven't been able to get out but am thinking about trying to find some of these BSW and maybe even a LSW from the sounds of it about 4am-10am this week. I'm hoping they are staying out that late? I love the chase and for the price I think I might just end up tying a couple of them out!I'd recommend to get out there between 1:30 & 3:30 am.

I never see anything out past 3:45am on 27th.

You might catch a tweaker on VB at them hours, but I noticed that the young, prime pussy appears then disappears quickly. Almost in a flash.

LE will pounce on them within 30 mins in most cases. Before you know it, all the girls are being picked up by their "management team".

You have to be extremely lucky and have perfect timing to snag some prime pussy off the streets these days.

For me, the hot spots for 27th are 11-11:45 pm & 1-2:45 am.

Sometimes 3-3:45 am.

There was a BSW I used to see about a year back. She only worked from 3am to 4am. She was pretty "thick" and had a exaggerated "sexy walk". The kind of walk you normally see on chicks who run track. She had some nice, thick thighs. They made "the walk" work for her. Pretty good CBJ skills, to.

I don't know what happened to her. Haven't seen her in about 6 months. She was always my ace in the hole when all else failed

HappyHunter79
12-12-11, 14:42
5:30am-6am nothing on 27th ave except for 1 BSW. Was actually descent but just to thick for me. I think most guys would love it though as she wasn't fat at all and had major backside. VB was dead from 6am-6:30am too. Thank you guys for the detailed times to monger. I'm going to try 5-6pm on vb this week, if not tonight. I'll also try to get out during the prime night time hours if possible.

ChrisButts
12-12-11, 20:08
5:30am-6am nothing on 27th ave except for 1 BSW. Was actually descent but just to thick for me. I think most guys would love it though as she wasn't fat at all and had major backside. VB was dead from 6am-6:30am too. Thank you guys for the detailed times to monger. I'm going to try 5-6pm on vb this week, if not tonight. I'll also try to get out during the prime night time hours if possible.5:30-6am on 27th?

I've never tried those hours. I usually call it quits around 4 am.

I always check between 11pm-12am.

And.

Do a final lap between 1:30-3:30 am.

I might stretch it to 4am on the weekends, though.

I'd be shocked to see anything out there today with the weather we're having.

But you always have to expect the unexpected. The SW's might happen to think he same way

Mt Red Neck
12-12-11, 23:34
Thursday evening. 45+ YO BSW on Mcdowell east of 32St. Very big boobs busting out of her shirt. She talked & talked & talked, but BBBJCIM for. 2.

Friday evening, LSW. 45yo, nice fake chest. 19th & Northern at Circle K. BBBJCIM. 2, said she has a room, but I was only looking for head.

Saturday afternoon, LSW on Thomas & 24st. Said she don't do this, but is fighting with boyfriend. Very little girl, about 4'11" & 90Lbs. 20 YO. She asked. 4 but took. 2 for BBBJ. No didgets but she took mine & said she would call in a few days.

Keep your eyes open, they are out there.

Matthew488
12-13-11, 00:25
Saturday afternoon, LSW on Thomas & 24st. Said she don't do this, but is fighting with boyfriend. Very little girl, about 4'11" & 90Lbs. 20 YO. She asked. 4 but took. 2 for BBBJ. No didgets but she took mine & said she would call in a few days.I'd love to see that one, small petite women are my favorites.

Jo Kuz
12-14-11, 21:15
Well just got back to the East Coast after a few more weeks in the Phx area. Hope to get back soon but don't know for sure yet. Anyway finished off my year on a very happy note and a great find, the best since being there for almost 4 years on and off. Was cruising on VB Sunday night, around 10PM I think, and after a lot of nothing and ready to head back home saw a little vision (WSW) in fishnets walking around the Best Inn east on VB. Went around the block she hopped right in and did an LE check and went and parked at one of the nearby parking lot, negotiated. 3 for BBBJ, (of course I only had. 4 and she didn't have change so I let it go at. 4, boy was it worth it) said her name was Cheryl, Very Cute Brunette, about 5' and 100 lbs if that, nice and thin, small tits but great senstive nips. She is a great kisser alot of DFK and gave one great BBBJ, DT, very vocal, lots of attention to the boys, didn't take me too long to explode in her mouth and she did spit, but then said "that tasted pretty good I could of just swllowed". Needless to say she is hot and good at what she does and also has a great personality. I asked her if she would come to my place sometime, she said no problem since I live right up the road near Tempe, said she would also do incall at her hotel but with her staying at the Best Inn I would rather not. Told me she would need $.75 for FS Outcall or Incall regardliess and gave me her digits. Well to make a long story short I had her over twice now, great time, Great CG, BBBJ, DATY, an ass to kill for and a genuine real nice girl to boot. Told her about this site and she was enthused. Said she really needs the cash cause she wants to move to a better place and has a girlfriend she lives with who she kind of supports from what I can gather. Last time I picked her up she moved next door to the Travel Inn, not much better but a little. She is pretty honest from what I can tell, told me she is into drugs (mostly pot and meth) but doesn't have alot of the tell tale signs, teeth look good, complexion is pretty good, speaks intellagently, etc. Anyway she is the kind of girl you can hang out with, have great sex, and whatever, and she says the donation is for 30 min but she doesn't watch clock at all, I got over an hour each time. She's just a fun chick. I was even reluctant to post, I want her for myself, but she really needs the money and I might not be in town for a while anyway. She is the type I can easily get hooked on so I'm better off not there for a while. Anyway I think YMMV, but if you treat her right I think she will do the same for you. Digits only to SENIORS with good numbers and reviews. Please treat her good. Got a few pixs but nothing to graphic, maybe next time.

CuteAndCoo2
12-15-11, 05:34
I have a feeling that you just may have done this beauty a favor and gotten her off the streets. She looks like a keeper for sure. She's beautiful to me.

Well just got back to the East Coast after a few more weeks in the Phx area. Hope to get back soon but don't know for sure yet. Anyway finished off my year on a very happy note and a great find, the best since being there for almost 4 years on and off. Was cruising on VB Sunday night, around 10PM I think, and after a lot of nothing and ready to head back home saw a little vision (WSW) in fishnets walking around the Best Inn east on VB. Went around the block she hopped right in and did an LE check and went and parked at one of the nearby parking lot, negotiated. 3 for BBBJ, (of course I only had. 4 and she didn't have change so I let it go at. 4, boy was it worth it) said her name was Cheryl, Very Cute Brunette, about 5' and 100 lbs if that, nice and thin, small tits but great senstive nips. She is a great kisser alot of DFK and gave one great BBBJ, DT, very vocal, lots of attention to the boys, didn't take me too long to explode in her mouth and she did spit, but then said "that tasted pretty good I could of just swllowed". Needless to say she is hot and good at what she does and also has a great personality. I asked her if she would come to my place sometime, she said no problem since I live right up the road near Tempe, said she would also do incall at her hotel but with her staying at the Best Inn I would rather not. Told me she would need $.75 for FS Outcall or Incall regardliess and gave me her digits. Well to make a long story short I had her over twice now, great time, Great CG, BBBJ, DATY, an ass to kill for and a genuine real nice girl to boot. Told her about this site and she was enthused. Said she really needs the cash cause she wants to move to a better place and has a girlfriend she lives with who she kind of supports from what I can gather. Last time I picked her up she moved next door to the Travel Inn, not much better but a little. She is pretty honest from what I can tell, told me she is into drugs (mostly pot and meth) but doesn't have alot of the tell tale signs, teeth look good, complexion is pretty good, speaks intellagently, etc. Anyway she is the kind of girl you can hang out with, have great sex, and whatever, and she says the donation is for 30 min but she doesn't watch clock at all, I got over an hour each time. She's just a fun chick. I was even reluctant to post, I want her for myself, but she really needs the money and I might not be in town for a while anyway. She is the type I can easily get hooked on so I'm better off not there for a while. Anyway I think YMMV, but if you treat her right I think she will do the same for you. Digits only to SENIORS with good numbers and reviews. Please treat her good. Got a few pixs but nothing to graphic, maybe next time.

Jo Kuz
12-15-11, 09:28
I have a feeling that you just may have done this beauty a favor and gotten her off the streets. She looks like a keeper for sure. She's beautiful to me.I hope so, thats my goal for her, she's too good for that.

Jo Kuz
12-15-11, 15:17
Sorry Guys about the confusion. I messed up, threw some extra $ symbols in where I should not have, these things always confuse me. Anyway simply put I donated 40 for the incar date and 75 for her visits to my place. Sorry, me bad, big difference I know.

CuteAndCoo2
12-16-11, 03:23
Sorry Guys about the confusion. I messed up, threw some extra $ symbols in where I should not have, these things always confuse me. Anyway simply put I donated 40 for the incar date and 75 for her visits to my place. Sorry, me bad, big difference I know.Please send me the number to my box. I maybe heading to Phoenix in the next few days. Much obliged.

Mesaguy69
12-16-11, 09:50
Was driving down main this morning going to a customers shop and there was a cute blond walking and definitely working, probably young 20's, she was between extension and country club on the south side around 6am. I don't do the street thing, but thought I would let you guys know, I always enjoy reading this section of the forum.

Luknaround
12-16-11, 12:38
I'd recommend to get out there between 1:30 & 3:30 am.

I never see anything out past 3:45am on 27th.

You might catch a tweaker on VB at them hours, but I noticed that the young, prime pussy appears then disappears quickly. Almost in a flash.

LE will pounce on them within 30 mins in most cases. Before you know it, all the girls are being picked up by their "management team".

You have to be extremely lucky and have perfect timing to snag some prime pussy off the streets these days.

For me, the hot spots for 27th are 11-11:45 pm & 1-2:45 am.

Sometimes 3-3:45 am.

There was a BSW I used to see about a year back. She only worked from 3am to 4am. She was pretty "thick" and had a exaggerated "sexy walk". The kind of walk you normally see on chicks who run track. She had some nice, thick thighs. They made "the walk" work for her. Pretty good CBJ skills, to.

I don't know what happened to her. Haven't seen her in about 6 months. She was always my ace in the hole when all else failedI am coming to Phoenix from sunny Fl on Monday for a few days. Usually fly in, go down VB and then out to hotel. I come back usually around 11pm for a final pass. I haven't been to Phoenix in about 4 months. The last time VB was DEAD, never saw anything in 3 days. Tried McDowel and Main, no luck either, so these times will be useful. If anyone is kind enough to PM me with other locations to digits for recommended providers in the area, I would be very appreciative and if you come to my sunny state, will be glad to reciprocate if I can.

Mt Red Neck
12-18-11, 07:57
I go past this intersection every day on my way home from work around 4:30 & never see anyone.

But, Saturday around noon there were 3 WSW & 1 LSW all going different directions. All had on super short shorts that were so tight you could read their lips. All in all, I spotted 8 girls, but being noon, traffic was crazy and I missed out. On the SW scale, I would say most were #8+ & most were under 25.

Papa Rotzi
12-18-11, 14:27
Was in the area anyhow (dropped off someone at the airport) so decided to drive a few miles out of my way before heading back to the east valley. McDowell from 44th to 32nd. Nothing. Up 32nd to Indian School. Saw a nice looking BSW, blond wig, nice rack. Dark outside so could not scope out the face, but she seemed older. Bacover to 16th St on I. S. And nothing. Down 16th St to VB and Nothing. VB east to 44th St. Saw a HOT looking BSW around 24th St and saw another one, walking in tight red shorts around 32nd and VB that's it. Time of drive was from 5:45 to about 6:15pm. Had an appointment with one of my regulars at 7:30 already scheduled, so I did not partake, but I enjoy the window shopping.

Jerry8
12-18-11, 20:13
I go past this intersection every day on my way home from work around 4:30 & never see anyone.

But, Saturday around noon there were 3 WSW & 1 LSW all going different directions. All had on super short shorts that were so tight you could read their lips. All in all, I spotted 8 girls, but being noon, traffic was crazy and I missed out. On the SW scale, I would say most were #8+ & most were under 25.Since it was slow everywhere else decided to take a long drive out to check out your report. Spotted a WSW on Bell headed West. Stuck at the light and watched her head to the AM / PM. Drove in & went in. She was nowhere to be seen. Stuck around checking things out and she popped out of the restroom. Couldent be more than 20. Spinner type about 5'2" 90 lbs soaking wet. Blonde. Tight white shorts, Gray high heel boots, a 10+. She headed south on 19 to the next corner, crossed over and head north to Walmart. Circled around a few times to get her attention. She sat at the bus stop talking on her cell and having a cigerette. Pulled in behind her, she turned around and looed my way. About 3 other monger in pick-up circled around a few times. A black Mercedes pulled in behind her and she gets up and walks over and gets in. Must be in it for the big money. Anybody spot her too?

TempeSlayer
12-18-11, 23:08
I moved the East Valley about 4 years ago, but had never been in the Van Buren area between 7th and 35th avenue. I was bored as hell today, so around 3pm I decided to do some exploring. I drove down all the way down Southern to Central Avenue and took a right, headed toward Van Buren. Got to VB and hooked a left and followed it all the way to 43rd ave, keeping a close eye out.

Absolutely nothing. A couple of toothless homeless hags and a few mamasitas with their kids. Turned around a decided to do one more pass and got all the way to 19th and decided to pull into the Circle K for a beverage.

I got my beverage, got accosted by a homeless guy in his socks claiming he needed money because his brand new $80 pair of shoes had just been stolen. I didn't give any change only because is a guy is homeless why the hell does he have an $80 pair of shoes in the first place? For $80 I'd rather buy a few nights in the Best West Inn and spend $20 on a pair of Wal Mart sneakers if it was me. Anyway.

I got into my car and opened my drink. Like I said, I was in no hurry on a rainy Sunday afternoon. As I was sitting there, I saw two decent looking young WSWs appear in my rear view. I rolled down the window and called to them,"Hey girls". They immediately came saundering over. I asked if they were working. The least good looking of the two said she was and asked if I was LE. I said no and asked if she was. She said no. I asked her name and she said it was Shawna. I asked the other girl her name and Shawna answered for her and told me she was waiting for their dealer to show and wasn't looking for a date. She said if I was looking for a date we could negotiate in the car. I let her in and we negotiated. 30 for a CBJ. Did an LE check and pulled in behind one of the local supermarkets and she got down to business.

Very hurried, but not bad. It was obvious she was trying to raise more money for the dealer and wanted me to finish before he arrived. It didn't take me long anyhow because I was nervous. This really was the first time I'd done anything like this since moving out here (I always use AMPs or Backpage). I finished and she asked me to drive her back across the street. I did. She said she was always "around" and come back for another date if I wanted some other time.

The other girl was much prettier but I was lucky to find what I did I think. I think the othe girl was new to the whole street thing and looked like she hadn't quite reached the stage Shawna had yet. They were both obviously hooked on some kind of drugs. Too bad.

Overall:

Face: 6.

Body: 7.

Skills: 7.

Personality: 5.

Repeat: No.

I don't really like the whole SW thing. I'll stick to BP and AMPs from now on.

Anyhow, Shawna had a decent body and a "cute" face, and I achieved the desired result.

MyDixieWrecked
12-19-11, 02:57
Now Joe had shared info with me before for a gal named Rhonda. Rhonda was a bit over the top for me. I was with her one time and that was enough. She was great but not my thing. Also, I tried something with my hands and she shut me down rather coldly. I don't mind being shut down, but she did it like a *****. YMMV. She was exactly as he described though and for a WSW she was hot.

Now he comes up with this Cheryl gal and he had some sweet pics. Let me just say this, she is a bit hotter than those pics represent. I saw her today and man oh man I want her all to myself too! She gave the best conversation that I have had in a long time. She went at it like she was dying from poison and my dick had the antidote! She was spitting all over it like porn stars do and had a fantastic hand mouth combo going on too. I have been with hundreds of SW's in my day but this one I love. A very cool chick too. She had a body that wouldn't quit and her ass was unbelievable. What a find.

Keno I I
12-20-11, 09:23
Lisa, was one of my all time favorites. Body 7, face 6, service 9+, FS. 40. She used to be on VB between 19th and I17. She disappeared about 6 months ago. Saw here a week ago but was running late for work. She looked alittle run down but still do-able. Old number not working, but will get it soon if she stays out there. Service was outstanding.

Keno I I
12-21-11, 09:12
Met Red. 3 months or so back. She is friendly, honest, and not a hurry up girl. She is a oral specialist, FS only after several dates. Dreamed it was 30 for oral no cim. Doesn't so cim as she mostly into chicks.

Body 5.

Face 6.

Service 8.

Attitude 9.

She has long red hair, usually see her between 7th ave and I 17 on VB.

Have digits for seniors.

Be safe & Play safe

Az Dude
12-22-11, 19:56
. spitting all over it like porn stars do and had a fantastic hand mouth combo going on too. I have been with hundreds of SW's in my day but this one I love. A very cool chick too. She had a body that wouldn't quit and her ass was unbelievable. What a find.Great body, attitude and service! We went at it this am for an hour. Her squirting several times basically a great pse

On the scale of Mia (search the archives)

Amazing. She is a nympho and a great find.

Essential One
12-23-11, 00:29
As I was getting off of work today at around 17th and West Bell Road Saw two BSW one in old rugged looking mini skirt and then saw BSW in a white sweater skirt with nice big lips could stop.

I have seen a lot of action in this area are parking lot where work is filled with condom's

Essential One
12-23-11, 05:55
Warning there is under cover cop that are here on the site, I came too close in almost got take down, but with my quick think I got out each sting, thank me having a hide box in my car where I able to dash my phone and keep my other phone out and when they notice that the phone had no numbers to the under covers they let me go. I got both phone# from guy here on the board. They said they would only give out numbers to senior members.

I think we may lost at least two members.

Senior member PM me I give the there numbers and who I got them from.

2 Intrance 4U2C

TempeSlayer
12-24-11, 03:17
warning there is under cover cop that are here on the site, i came too close in almost got take down, but with my quick think i got out each sting, thank me having a hide box in my car where i able to dash my phone and keep my other phone out and when they notice that the phone had no numbers to the under covers they let me go. i got both phone# from guy here on the board. they said they would only give out numbers to senior members.

i think we may lost at least two members.

senior member pm me i give the there numbers and who i got them from.

2 intrance 4u2ci'm not saying this did not happen, but usually when it comes to sw's, the police don't usually try to entrap people with phone calls. this is much more likely to happen from a bp ad. i'm not saying the uc's aren't out there. they definitely are. but the uc sw's usually bust guys who stop and pick them up.

besides, as long as you don't mention any types of sexual services over the phone, you really haven't done anything wrong. even going to meet them is not really illegal, since you can say that you are only after companionship. you are only in trouble when you solicit a sexual service from them. then it becomes evidence that can be used against you. having the numbers in your phone does not constitute an illegal act, unless you solicited a service from an officer over the phone during a conversation. if a provider tries to get you to agree to a sexual act over the telephone, that should be a huge red flag. just hang up the phone and terminate the communication. simply making a date to "hang out" over the phone does not prove intent.

all that being said, i think it's completely crazy to think there are no le monitoring this board. of course they are. but, as far as that goes, i think they are more concerned with perverts who try to solicit **** girls. and that being said, le can twist the facts any want in the end. so even if you did not do anything wrong, that doesn't mean you can't get in trouble.

that's why the absolute best thing to do is stay away from the sw scene. find 2 or 3 good providers that you know are safe and stick with them. then you'll probably have nothing to worry about ever.

Beaver Hunt
12-24-11, 14:48
I have not posted in a few as I recently just got back into the hobby. So far, I am not impressed with the lack of talent, and my recent experiences.

I saw Kayla from BP on main and extension one Recent December afternoon and went back to her place for a disappointing session. Negotiated. 40 for FS. Started our deal and some jackass kept knocking on the door which was very annoying. Second, everything we tried ended up with her saying ouch, and I'm sore ect. Decided to cut my losses and said finish me with an oral dictation which was also poorly written. Left pissed off.

Cruising home from a friends late one night. 12/19 and I ran into a petite blonde named Kim. Hopped in and we headed back to her place. Stepping in the door, there is some dude who she says will be staying there during our study session. Than she says "this is how it works".20 for 10 minutes to realign my chakra and adjust my spiritial well being. I said," This is how it works" LATER and walk out the door. Guess my chakra wil stay where it is.

TempeSlayer
12-24-11, 17:32
I have not posted in a few as I recently just got back into the hobby. So far, I am not impressed with the lack of talent, and my recent experiences.

I saw Kayla from BP on main and extension one Recent December afternoon and went back to her place for a disappointing session. Negotiated. 40 for FS. Started our deal and some jackass kept knocking on the door which was very annoying. Second, everything we tried ended up with her saying ouch, and I'm sore ect. Decided to cut my losses and said finish me with an oral dictation which was also poorly written. Left pissed off.

Cruising home from a friends late one night. 12/19 and I ran into a petite blonde named Kim. Hopped in and we headed back to her place. Stepping in the door, there is some dude who she says will be staying there during our study session. Than she says "this is how it works".20 for 10 minutes to realign my chakra and adjust my spiritial well being. I said," This is how it works" LATER and walk out the door. Guess my chakra wil stay where it is.There is just too much talent out ther to put up with these bossy, poorly skilled bitches. I'm adopting the policy that things will be on MY terms, or they won't happen at all. Stupid ass sluts.

TempeSlayer
12-24-11, 17:34
Warning there is under cover cop that are here on the site, I came too close in almost got take down, but with my quick think I got out each sting, thank me having a hide box in my car where I able to dash my phone and keep my other phone out and when they notice that the phone had no numbers to the under covers they let me go. I got both phone# from guy here on the board. They said they would only give out numbers to senior members.

I think we may lost at least two members.

Senior member PM me I give the there numbers and who I got them from.

2 Intrance 4U2CI think you're the cop! You contacted me via PM and tried to solicit infor out of me, and I'll bet you did it to a lot of others on this board.

Don't you scumbag fucks have anything better to do? Why don't you go and stop some REAL crime instead of botehring folks who aren't hurting anyone.

Stupid ass copsucker.

Essential One
12-25-11, 03:38
I bet 1000 to one your dick is no longer than 1 nanometer, so sh*t for brains I was trying to warn people what I experienced if you cannt handle that or except that maybe you should shop on craigslist

Robster87
12-25-11, 21:46
Last night on Christmas Eve I took a cruise on VB to see if there was any action. On the first pass at about 10 pm there was nothing to be seen. I went back to my room and watched some of the crappy holiday programming on television. I headed back at midnight and picked up a blonde WSW at 25th ave. She said her name was baby doll or baby face, baby something. I got a pretty good BBBJCIM w / spit for 2 jacksons. She told me that she usually gets more for the cim but I replied with that's all I got. After a LE check we went to a nice spot and got it done. A detour to a liquor store to pick up a bottle and I dropped her off where she was staying. She is a big girl with big girl titties. I would guess that she is in her mid twenties and she was rather talkative. She was the only SW I saw out there and I did not want to stay up all night hunting.

ChrisButts
12-26-11, 12:27
Went out hunting last night. Tried hooking up with a provider off BP, but she never called me back. Decided to hit the streets. Started on Northern & cruised up 27th southbound, all the way to VB. Headed east from there. Rolled all the way up to 36th st and VB where I spotted a BSW with a HUGE rack. Decided to move in, but it would prove to be a bad move. Absolutely horrible experience. She had a nice rack. 44DD's. When we found a spot and started negotiations, she tried to charge me. 50 for a CBJ. Also told me she charged $ for FS LOL. On VB? Yeah right. I told her I was expecting FS for. 40.

She rejected, so I decided to drop her back off. Right before we get there, she ask me if I liked Greece? She told me she was on the rag and that was the reason she didn't want to do FS.

So, we go from. 50 CBJ/$ FS to. 40 for a trip to Greece?

At this point, the baby batter was flowing like a Tsunami. I'm not a big fan of taking a trip to Greece, but I was tired and ready to get some relief so I could head back home and count some sheep.

So, I agreed. She claimed she was already "prepared" and "pre lubed" before she left her place just in case.

We cruised until we found a spot. Decided on some vacant business plaza off of VB.

She got to work immediately with a CBJ. Sucked absolutely to hard. I had to tell her to take some suction off. Once I finally got nice & firm, she bent over K9 and was dry as a powerhouse. No lube or anything. It was just not going to work. All the poking & prodding to get it in made me lose my wood. Had to get a mediocre CBJ to finish up. Thought about stuffing it in her p*sy, but I saw the Tampon hanging out LOL.

A CBJ that was only worth about. 5 is all I got

Bumperdude
12-26-11, 12:52
Coming to town, and wondered if there was posts invovling where to monger in Phoenix. Mostly on East side?

Mt Red Neck
12-27-11, 08:17
Coming to town, and wondered if there was posts invovling where to monger in Phoenix. Mostly on East side?Welcome to Phoenix, enjoy your time here.

To answer your question, yes, there are several posts involving where to monger.

j-man
12-27-11, 16:28
Coming to town, and wondered if there was posts invovling where to monger in Phoenix. Mostly on East side?I tend to agree with others to tell you to read the forum, but I do not like the search engine here. I can't think of one time I used it and it took me directly to the information or post. That being said, I think it is easier to have a Senior Member answer the question. This is not complete and I am sure that others can add to it and I hope that they do.

East Valley-Citys other than Phoenix.

Only one real track- Apache Blvd at McClintock to Country Club. In Tempe its Apache Blvd turns into Main St. In Mesa. You can find an occasional one further east and further west. If you travel way east almost to Apache Junction. I have found a few gems. But it is hit and miss. No guarantees.

Phoenix.

Van Buren- from 52nd St all the way to 51st Ave- the most active areas- 44th St to 16th St- 7th Ave to about 45th Ave.

32nd St- Van Buren North to Thomas.

16th St- McDowell to Indian School.

27th Ave- Indian School North to Northern.

19th Ave- Northern North to Cactus.

Cave Creek Road- Dunlap North to Thunderbird.

7th St- Dunlap North to just past Post Office.

Hatcher Dr- east and west of 7th St. Mostly west.

Bell Road- From roughly 7th Ave west to 35th Ave- occasionally east of 7th St, but only by chance.

35th Ave- Peoria South to McDowell Road.

McDowell Road- 35th Ave to 75th Ave- main activity around 51st Ave. You will find BP providers walking when times are slow.

Broadway- 24th St to 51 Ave- almost all BSW tough neighborhoods and tough providers.

I'm sure that I left something out- Members add to this as they see fit. This is my interpretation of the 24 mile scenic drive for tourist visiting PHX.