PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Jolly Trick
10-13-19, 08:45
Last week dreamed I was cruising 27th and saw a BSW with purple hair outside laundry mat by Bethany Home late at night. Offered her $. And she agreed with no negotiation. I am new to the phoenix area and every walker I offer $. Agrees without hesitation. I guess I am offering too much but not sure the usual rate. Climbed in the backseat and she blew just enough to get me up and soon as I was rock solid she laid on her back. Got on top of her and jackhammered away. Usually I grab the wet wipes out of my glove compartment but soon as I told her I had some she immediately reached over the front seat to grab them with her big black booty in my face and it smelled horrible. This has happened to me a few times after I go in and out and open a pro up then some foul smell comes out. I hope that was a bad day for her and she is not out there smelling that bad like nothing is wrong. Seen her out there a few times wearing the same hair.

AZ Bound
10-14-19, 17:37
There's a Hispanic chick standing in front of the Mcdondalds at alma and Main. Everything abiiy her gets my spidey senses going. First of all she's way to cute and clean to be a walker and secondly she's just walking to the corner of alma and main and then back to stand in front of the McD's again. Would you guys go for it or avoid?

Vivid Dream
10-14-19, 17:40
There's a Hispanic chick standing in front of the Mcdondalds at alma and Main. Everything abiiy her gets my spidey senses going. First of all she's way to cute and clean to be a walker and secondly she's just walking to the corner of alma and main and then back to stand in front of the McD's again. Would you guys go for it or avoid?Offer her transportation. Could be a win-win. Proceed with caution if does not accept.

Chubbybear
10-19-19, 13:48
My experience on 27th seemed a little strange, at least to me. This was my first time on 27th going between Northern and Thomas from 10 to midnight. Scooping seems a little difficult on 27th and when I pulled off to a parking lot or side street the girls didn't seem to follow. It appeared that there were two types, those that just walked, and walked, and were not interested in getting in and then those were blatantly waving down every car and those I will avoid. I went so far a couple of times to pull into a lot ahead of walker and ask if she was going to walk all night or if she might need a ride. Nothing.

LE activity seemed moderate and the type waving at passing cars didn't seem to care, maybe they were decoys.

Guidance would be appreciated.

Stay safe,

CB.

Desert Rat
10-19-19, 16:44
I find street walkers easier to pick up during the day. You make eye contact and they will follow your car with their eyes. If they look away or look down they are not working. My guess is the girls you see walking are not working. At night it is hard to see their intentions. I agree that anyone flagging down cars is LE or bad news.

Lasvegas318
10-24-19, 16:00
As I write this to you today I am on 43rd Ave. And Olive. Des sometimes yields some gems.

However, last night I was driving down 27th Ave. Between Camelback and Indian school, and it was the land of hos.

There were at least eight Nubian goddesses patrolling the streets. Man, I was in heaven. About 11 pm.

I have not seen that many out in a small little concentration as it was in about a two block radius. Reminded me of older days and far away places. Also during the day I am finding that bus stop girls sometimes are willing to be bus stop hos. 43rd 0 liive and for some real hot garbage QT at 19th and Dunlap. At that location is a red head that lives around there. I have a good feeling she loves to fuck.

Desert Rat
10-24-19, 16:04
I have found SW at the Quick Trips at 19th Ave / Dunlap, 27th Ave / Northern, and Peoria Ave / Metrocenter. Plenty of pussy 24 hours a day.

Lasvegas318
10-29-19, 16:01
Stopped here for some losers lunch (hot dog) and a gas fill up.

Writing this in real time, there are numerous hoes here right now.

3 white gals not bad looking with tattoos all over including face. Hot but look like they just got out and pimps in distance.

Couple of tweaks.

And a fat Latina standing around.

Saw chubby white girl catch a ride. Tons of action here at high noon.

Desert Rat
10-29-19, 16:13
Stopped here for some losers lunch (hot dog) and a gas fill up.

Writing this in real time, there are numerous hoes here right now.

3 white gals not bad looking with tattoos all over including face. Hot but look like they just got out and pimps in distance.

Couple of tweaks.

And a fat Latina standing around.

Saw chubby white girl catch a ride. Tons of action here at high noon.That is a good time to be cruising. All of the cheap motels kicked everyone to the curb a couple of hours ago. All three QT's I mentioned are full at lunch time with SW.

LoverBoy105
10-31-19, 07:09
Decided to ride Down 27th, ran across a beautiful peice of work, she was some type of Spanish pulled down a side street we spoke for a second, she jumped in, took her to the sex shop, we did the due and I must admite she made it worth the penny. Pm for number new to Phx to tell me where I should look for them boys. Thank.

MyDixieWrecked
11-04-19, 12:17
I found this one on the street the other night. .4 for a non rush BBBJCIM then spit. She was very cool and great to talk to. She gave me this number and I called and called. Took two weeks for me to get hold of her a second time. I picked her up at a north phoenix hotel. She looked great that day too. It was day time and it took a few minutes to find a nice spot but we did. Another stellar performance, and none of this "hurry up you only gave me. 4". She gave me another number and another name. It is only slightly easier to hold of her on new number. I will not post those here nor will I give it out in PM as she does not have it public. You must earn it one. Her hair is shoulder length and brown like the second pic, but she has makeup on in that pic. She is cute though, both times I have seen her. Treat her well.

AZHopeful
11-04-19, 15:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Desert Rat
11-05-19, 01:41
I found this one on the street the other night. .4 for a non rush BBBJCIM then spit. She was very cool and great to talk to. She gave me this number and I called and called. Took two weeks for me to get hold of her a second time. I picked her up at a north phoenix hotel. She looked great that day too. It was day time and it took a few minutes to find a nice spot but we did. Another stellar performance, and none of this "hurry up you only gave me. 4". She gave me another number and another name. It is only slightly easier to hold of her on new number. I will not post those here nor will I give it out in PM as she does not have it public. You must earn it one. Her hair is shoulder length and brown like the second pic, but she has makeup on in that pic. She is cute though, both times I have seen her. Treat her well.It took you two weeks to set up a blowjob? You are a very patient man. I am not up for that amount of bullshit to get my dick sucked.

BeTwo4030
11-05-19, 12:46
I found this one on the street the other night. .4 for a non rush BBBJCIM then spit. She was very cool and great to talk to. She gave me this number and I called and called. Took two weeks for me to get hold of her a second time. I picked her up at a north phoenix hotel. She looked great that day too. It was day time and it took a few minutes to find a nice spot but we did. Another stellar performance, and none of this "hurry up you only gave me. 4". She gave me another number and another name. It is only slightly easier to hold of her on new number. I will not post those here nor will I give it out in PM as she does not have it public. You must earn it one. Her hair is shoulder length and brown like the second pic, but she has makeup on in that pic. She is cute though, both times I have seen her. Treat her well.Super submissive. Have seen her for a couple years. She has been having some recent problems with addiction. Great lady hope she comes back to the way she was.

Haunted
11-12-19, 02:02
First day in Phoenix, started off taking a cruise of the strolls kind of early-mid afternoon.

29th / northern, 19th / dunlap.

There were a few black girls outs, maybe 1-2 white girls. None really looked that great. I'd say ranging from a 4 to 6.

I think all of them were on 29th though. B / w northern and indian school.

People mention girls at the QT? Like actually standing on the QT property? I didn't see any today.

Jo Kuz
11-12-19, 18:33
Must of been a major LE sweep, I live pretty close to 27th and Northern, been zilch ever since Friday, drove down Friday from Northern QT to Indian School, LE all over the place, ever since than nothing. QT at Northern was a Smorgasbord, nothing now. I'm staying away for a while.

Haunted
11-13-19, 21:41
Another cruise today around 3 pm.

Started on 27 going up to camel from northern.

Right front the jump saw a tall white gyal ina yellow dress, looked OK, but passed given I just started the prowl.

Well that was it for the rest of 27th.

Cruised up to Indian and back down, dead.

Checked out 19/ Dunlap. Nothing.

Came back to 27 at the qt plaza saw a nice young ebony, looked good.

But I was lookin for light skins so passed. Went up a few blocks then realized I should probably take what I can get.

Came back around and someone already scooped her up.

Called it quits and hit up Dirty's.

Haunted
11-14-19, 14:18
Cruised the strolls again around 9 pm.

Wow, plenty of LE.

Scattering of SW, I'd say around 5.

Quality ranging from 3-6.

I still approached almost every one. Nobody does BBJ?!

Finally found a decent one, light skin black girl, on the thin side, pretty face. Agreed to BBJ, told her I'd tip for CIM. Got a decent BBJ, but no CIM. Still was happy.

Oh, this was all on 27th, I didn't bother checking 19th.

GoldenPole
11-18-19, 14:56
Went on a 11 am run down VB. Circle K on 20th ave caught a petite white spinner named Morgan. Pulled in and lit a smoke. She asked for one said she was looking to make some cash. 40 for BBBJ. Quality, clean and cute. Let me FIV. No smell.

Lasvegas318
11-21-19, 05:13
I was hanging with this girl I met at Bell Rd QT and she likes the drugs so.

I took her down to the hotel to the motel to.

The Holliday Inn!!

She had a girl friend come over to indulge.

When the Bell Rd Ho started fuckin up. I made her walk to the QT to buy some beer.

And then I fucked her friend!

Neither of the girls said no, stop or don't. So I didn't have to say girl you don't need to be scared it's only a dick.

Desert Rat
11-22-19, 01:53
I was hanging with this girl I met at Bell Rd QT and she likes the drugs so.

I took her down to the hotel to the motel to.

The Holliday Inn!!

She had a girl friend come over to indulge.

When the Bell Rd Ho started fuckin up. I made her walk to the QT to buy some beer.

And then I fucked her friend!

Neither of the girls said no, stop or don't. So I didn't have to say girl you don't need to be scared it's only a dick.The Circle K on East Bell Road is hit or miss but you can find SW there. The QT is better because of the cheap motel right behind it on Bell Road.

AzPussyLicker
11-23-19, 01:00
Drove down 27th between Indian school to Metro Center on Monday. Saw 3 SW (1 Latina and 2 Africans). Turned my head the the Latina waved at me. Turned around and she was scooped up by someone else. Later on saw another light skinned BSW I saw months ago. She comes and goes from state to state. Guess she was back in town. Saw someone turn infront of oncoming traffic to pick her up. She ignored the guy. Turned around and she was gone.

Yesterday cruised down Van Buren. Saw some girl with a nice butt in velour type pants. Saw the front looked like she didn't have teeth. Noticed it was that women who posts as avi or aviana. Though about picking her up but too many highway patrols in the area to even make an attempt.

WinterSmith
11-23-19, 18:54
Longtime travelling lurker here. Need to start contributing. Was on 27th today about 2:30. About 6 out mostly between Indian School to a bit north of Camelback. LE out as well, but only at the intersections. 3 BSW, 2 LSW and one mixed that looked like she was tweaking. The non tweaking talent looked fine but too busy to pick up.

Jo Kuz
11-23-19, 22:30
Went on a 11 am run down VB. Circle K on 20th ave caught a petite white spinner named Morgan. Pulled in and lit a smoke. She asked for one said she was looking to make some cash. 40 for BBBJ. Quality, clean and cute. Let me FIV. No smell.Did you get her number?

Jo Kuz
11-24-19, 19:04
Sunday around noon, Saw Jessica sitting on curb on 21 Ave and VB just across from the Circle K, pulled into the K, she came over, negotiated BBBJ for 40, nice girl, Dark hair, medium built, great legs, short skirt, no underwear. Very good BBBJ, also FIV, very wet. I did CIM but for me there is nothing there, (Prostate removal issue), but she still got me off. Felt great. No phone though, said she lives right across the street form the Circle K, so should be easy to find. . If anyone else has dealt with Prostate Cancer PM me, could use some support, feelling a little depressed about the whole thing.

Silenced
11-24-19, 22:01
I notices alot of LEO activity on 27th this weekend. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post my observations here, but Ibwill anyways. I noticed 2 SW in general who had a high amount of LEO activity around them and everytime someone swooped them up I noticed police cruisers instantly. Then another pass later I noiticed those SWs walking 27th again ignoring people and on their "phone" while the vehicle was still pulled over on a side street. I even witnessed on of the cars parked and the cops swarmed it instantly, GPS has changed the game and I just recommend being careful as I don't think they are forced to sit in one spot anymore. They can be more mobile and still be found quickly. The LEO were driving around alot and they would UTURN, etc and be pulling someone over on a side street really quickly.

GoldenPole
11-25-19, 03:48
Did you get her number?Sorry bud. No digits but she is out a lot.

Touchies
11-30-19, 00:34
Has anyone seen a blue haired or purple haired, blue eyed WSW on 27th ave and Glendale? She used to post at the old Walgreens bus stop. I had sex with her 4 or 5 times a few months ago. She was strict with rules and more expensive but very professional. She performs amazing deep throat with condom. I push her head down for better control. I also had mission sex and she was tight. Strictly business with her but I prefer hit and run. I miss her so maybe she's working somewhere else or quit. 27th avenue itself has sort of quieted or deadened with fewer SW's then past few months.

DrPoon
11-30-19, 23:38
Has anyone seen a blue haired or purple haired, blue eyed WSW on 27th ave and Glendale? She used to post at the old Walgreens bus stop. I had sex with her 4 or 5 times a few months ago. She was strict with rules and more expensive but very professional. She performs amazing deep throat with condom. I push her head down for better control. I also had mission sex and she was tight. Strictly business with her but I prefer hit and run. I miss her so maybe she's working somewhere else or quit. 27th avenue itself has sort of quieted or deadened with fewer SW's then past few months.What is the age of this one? There is one around a hotel in Bethany and I-17 fitting this description but she is too old for me. Mid 20's.

Desert Rat
12-05-19, 16:57
What do you listen to while you are on the prowl? I start out at the Quick Trip on Northern Avenue and then go South on 27th Avenue to Van Buren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHenpGhCVA

This is a favorite song but I usually listen to the whole album while on 27th Avenue.

DrPoon
12-06-19, 13:21
A good mix of songs:

Intro song: Dr. Dre Let's Get High.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDk8kJWsN4

Freaks of the Industry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTyLSIN-3g0

Walk This Way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_UYYPb-Gk

Roxanne (Moulin Rouge version).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn0xXo1gwGY

Tango Maureen (Rent):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0QfCIQgD94

Somewhere (West Side Story):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gIoTnBlh2Q

50 Cent PIMP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofvBFC3cFZQ

She Swallowed it by NWA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw2Yeeybjn8

The A Team by Ed Sheeran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWcs5H-qgQ

Reba Mcentire. Fancy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zplc4Ienkws

Desert Rat
12-06-19, 16:20
A good mix of songs:

Intro song: Dr. Dre Let's Get High.

Reba Mcentire. FancyDamn, this is quite a mix. Reba Mcentire and Dr. Dre in the same list. Maybe they should do a song together.

DrPoon
12-09-19, 07:52
I Want a Girl With a Short Skirt and Long Jacket:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aDstrDMf0

Beat It by Michael Jackson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

Creep by TLC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZydtG3xqI

Creep by Radiohead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

Wrong Way by Sublime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLifSFBs_Lk

Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNRaDavYo1M

Save that Money:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvHYWD29ZNY

GoldenPole
12-09-19, 21:22
Today around 5 saw her walking down 43rd between Thomas and Osborn. Pulled over and waited for her to come by. Brunette slim, nice build bad teeth. Asked what she was doing and she said working. I gave the LEO check and she said 20 for BBBJ. Took her to a spot and got down. She has skills. Didn't FIV because of a red tide. Sweet girl. Good service. No rush. Didn't get digits. Dropped her at Circle K and she says she is always out along 43rd and Thomas.

Desert Rat
12-12-19, 02:32
I saw this black girl this afternoon in a red hooker dress standing on a street corner. Several mongers drove up and she spoke to a few but all drove away without her. My initial thought is she was LE but after watching her for about 20 minutes I think she had Golden Pussy Syndrome. She was attractive however her dress looked more like a costume than functional piece of clothing. Oh well.

Touchies
12-12-19, 04:09
What is the age of this one? There is one around a hotel in Bethany and I-17 fitting this description but she is too old for me. Mid 20's.Blue haired too old for you, Dr spoon. She maybe 25 years old. She knows music of Gram Parsons. WSW with youth vag but ancient soul. I liked blue haired with pale skin, lots of freckles, hairy arms, combat boots and I blast hard twice within an hour she slightly discounted 2nd session. Sex was her job so thanked my knob. Damon, that WSW ***** on point. Cool as fuck. No one goes back to normal after her. But she gone I am sure. I love bacon but hate pork. Our boys in blue need to chase murderers and leave alone horny sight visitors. 27th and Glendale was my office but now renting space. I have searched 16th street and even Van Buren for Blue Hair but she gone. Dr spoon, if any associates see her say something. Otherwise, it is five finger love for me and free or desperate for Northern BSW at QT. They play music but not the fiddle. Lifeless except helping themselves to my possessions. If they had more energy would almost be alive.

Desert Rat
12-13-19, 13:02
Cool as fuck. No one goes back to normal after her. But she gone I am sure. You my friend discovered a unicorn and now she is gone. I did that once in another town and a different time. She was young, fun, and fuck-able until your teeth fall out. Enjoy the memories.

Spartan99
12-15-19, 15:41
New to area so I did recon Sunday between 9 am and 11.4 BSW and 1 WSW. Two of the sisters were pretty open about date dreams. Stayed on 27th between Indian School and Northern. Didn't.

See any Uncle LEO. Much better choices on Sunday versus M-F between 3 pm and 5 pm. I will do my homework before pulling the trigger. Appreciate any tips not in the RTTFF.

Spartan99
12-16-19, 13:10
Got a question for the Seniors in Maricopa county-- What is the typical process of how the Uncle goes about their thing in Phoenix? In some cities, you could expect your car to be impounded and plead out to a traffic violation after about 2 k - 3 k in fees. Do they watch the SW's and then roll up on car? Does the SW get to walk, car tow, and off to booking for the dreamer? Do they sit back on side streets? Are there certain times which are more targeted? I appreciate feedback and apologize if this is not the right forum. I am consistently seeing so TGTBT SW in broad daylight. The latino ones seem to really dress up. The BSW are really wearing the short shorts. Is there a better track than 27th from Campbell to Northern? I had a dream of. 4 CBJ after attempted. 5. I am used to rustbelt. 2 with. 05 tip. PM info appreciated. Ahhh people watching is such a hobby.

Dddavid
12-17-19, 19:37
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/41107469/

Blue haired too old for you, Dr spoon. She maybe 25 years old. She knows music of Gram Parsons. WSW with youth vag but ancient soul. I liked blue haired with pale skin, lots of freckles, hairy arms, combat boots and I blast hard twice within an hour she slightly discounted 2nd session. Sex was her job so thanked my knob. Damon, that WSW ***** on point. Cool as fuck. No one goes back to normal after her. But she gone I am sure. I love bacon but hate pork. Our boys in blue need to chase murderers and leave alone horny sight visitors. 27th and Glendale was my office but now renting space. I have searched 16th street and even Van Buren for Blue Hair but she gone. Dr spoon, if any associates see her say something. Otherwise, it is five finger love for me and free or desperate for Northern BSW at QT. They play music but not the fiddle. Lifeless except helping themselves to my possessions. If they had more energy would almost be alive.

Spartan99
12-19-19, 14:49
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/41107469/I did see a WSW Tuesday night on 27th just South of Northern. She yelled something as we did the stare while driving by. It was a friendly yell. Blue hair. About 5-5" in her 20's.

ForTheTeam
12-23-19, 01:56
Staying here for about a week. Any tips or places to drive to look for dates?

Papa Rotzi
12-24-19, 20:26
Staying here for about a week. Any tips or places to drive to look for dates?But if you do decide to venture out, just be aware that if you are stopped by L E, there's a mandatory 14 days in jail for the FIRST offense. If that's not an issue for you, then go for it. 27th Ave from Van Buren north to Northern then back again. Rinse, repeat.

Streetfinder
02-01-20, 16:55
I took a little trip down the 27th stroll today and it was as dead as could be.

PhillyFan45
02-02-20, 00:07
I took a little trip down the 27th stroll today and it was as dead as could be.Golf Tournament. Is my guess for they're being too busy to hit the street.

Desert Rat
02-03-20, 15:46
I always get paranoid when a SW does not move off of a corner. Attractive Latina one street South of 27th Avenue and Northern on the West side. Jean shorts and a half shirt waving and smiling at every passing car. I pulled a u-turn a block South and watched for a while. She did not move and no one would stop for her. I thought it might be a sting but she was probably high and thinking she was Queen of England.

Bareback Guy
02-08-20, 08:40
Been checking out the street scene over the past few weeks. The only activity I have seen has been on VB (15th Ave to 35th Ave, and 24th St to 40th St) and on 27th Ave, mostly between Camelback and Northern. One nice latina named Geneva (I found over by 27th Ave and Northern. Treat her well and she will treat you well. She's out in that area every so often and is looking for regulars.

Desert Rat
02-13-20, 16:22
I drove into the QT to do some scouting and LE was everywhere. It was at lunch today and there were multiple squad cars in the parking lot. Needless to day I beat a quick retreat. Be careful out there lads.

Bareback Guy
02-13-20, 18:53
I was over by that QT overnight. At least 5 girls were there then. Uncle Leos must have been elsewhere then.

Spartan99
02-19-20, 00:09
Was out cruising 27th around 3 pm. Lots of gals out. I pulled onto side street and one 19 yo BSW approached me. She had a 10 body. 5-8" thin build, clean, b cups, dressed nice. Great makeup. All good-- right? Nope. Huge herp on the side of her mouth. My little head was saying put a cover on and hit that from the back, but my big head greeted her and told her she was beautiful. I played kind of stupid about why I obviously was pulled over for her, but I just ain't wanting to catch something 30 years into this hobby. Glad I saw her during daylight or I would have been all in. There were some real lookers out there. Be safe.

Desert Rat
02-24-20, 18:17
Lots of SW at the Quick Trip at 27th Avenue and Northern. Easy pickings today. Petite WSW in black mini skirt was the best of the selection. She got kicked out of the QT for arguing about her pizza.

Streetfinder
02-27-20, 16:41
Was on the west side traveling down Thomas late morning and there was a lot of activity around 43rd. Was working so I couldn't partake. Anyone familiar with this area?

DannyBoy63
02-28-20, 17:07
Did a couple passes today. First was about 9:30 am. Started at the QT on Northern, one large BSW there. Just passed Indian School looked like a fairly attractive WSW, early 30's getting a ride from a car wash. She was in a tan coat, it would be helpful if the ride giver could report.

2nd pass was about 1:00, only sighting was a larger BSW with purple hair north of Bethany.

Animal63
03-07-20, 23:01
The Circle K on East Bell Road is hit or miss but you can find SW there. The QT is better because of the cheap motel right behind it on Bell Road.What's the address of that QT? There's a couple of them on that road.

Ddrivernkc
03-08-20, 10:39
What's the address of that QT? There's a couple of them on that road.1707 W Bell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85023. Guessins this one as its the only one with a cheap hotel behind it.

ChocotHunda17
03-13-20, 13:57
Any leads on Latina SW.

There's one that walks van buren but she just ignores every car that shows interest.

Lasvegas318
03-25-20, 02:00
A safe place pay for her to cone in have her buy some toys if negotiable and.

Take her back in arcade / theater.

HappyHunter79
03-25-20, 15:27

Take her back in arcade / theater.Believe I checked a few out years ago with nothing that worked out. Worth looking into again.

AzPussyLicker
03-26-20, 01:14

Take her back in arcade / theater.I actually have an escort take me to an adult theater. Somebody grabbed my butt cheek and I freaked the fuck off. I pulled up my shorts and we left.

Bareback Guy
03-28-20, 18:06
At least on parts of Van Buren and 27th Ave. Also, it seems everytime I have driven by the QT on 27th Ave and Northern in the past month, there are a few girls near there, or walking towards the motels on I-17 and Northern.

Chicago Monger
03-31-20, 19:03
Who is the heavy / thick blonde? She wears tall white boots. She dresses and acts sexy. Not much to look at face wise. I think she used to be on Van Buren. Hang around the car wash sometimes.

ElCalifa
04-01-20, 12:34
Saw three out early 730 am between Bethany and northern on Monday 3/30.1 big titty white girl and she was with a smaller slim black girl. Didn't stop. Up the road another black walker HWP. Be safe out there!

NaughtyBoy1990
04-01-20, 15:59
Drive up 27th from buckeye to northern and saw about two WSW and five BSW.

Seems like the ladies are an essential business, LOL.

Bareback Guy
04-02-20, 01:22
Wed night, about 9:45 to 10:15, at least 30 girls out between Indian School and Northern. It's the first of the month. Wonder if this trend will continue.

NaughtyBoy1990
04-02-20, 02:02
Work stopped pretty fast today so I decided to hit 27th Ave. Went from northern to van buren then headed back up. Saw a Latin SW at Glenrosa. Circled around and scooped her just past the Phoenix Nightclub. Pulled into a parking lot and after a little back and forth she agreed to CFS for. 8.

Unfortunately got spooked because a couple cars drove around and never got past the CBJ but I was able to finish from it.

Got her number and I'm hoping to set up an outcall with her.

Bareback Guy
04-03-20, 16:36
Have seen a few girls on Bell this past week, mostly between 15th Ave and I-17. Mostly from sunset to about 10:00 pm.

Bareback Guy
04-05-20, 03:59
Got to check out 27th Ave, very active from just south of Camelback up to Northern. Some girls walking to and from the motels at I-17 and Northern. Also a few girls on Bell, mostly near the QT by 19th Ave.

NaughtyBoy1990
04-05-20, 08:51
Went down 27th Ave Friday night, not sure if I was going to pick a girl up. Around Montebello I saw what was the holy grail for me. An Asian SW. She was standing with a couple of Latinas and all were dressed where there was little doubt what they wanted. I was going to go over and scoop the Asian, but my spider sense went all haywire. I passed them and noticed a cat that looked like Uncle LEO in my rear view mirror. I check my speedometer and I was going 30 in a 40.

I turned off of 27th onto camelback and LEO was following me for about a half mile before pulling a ridiculous you turn, letting me see those tell tale antennaes on the trunk, and basically telling me I was being watched to see if I was going to pick someone up.

Take goodness my sixth sense told me something was up but I hope I see that girl on 27th again.

DrPoon
04-05-20, 18:14
Went down 27th Ave Friday night, not sure if I was going to pick a girl up. Around Montebello I saw what was the holy grail for me. An Asian SW. She was standing with a couple of Latinas and all were dressed where there was little doubt what they wanted. I was going to go over and scoop the Asian, but my spider sense went all haywire. I passed them and noticed a cat that looked like Uncle LEO in my rear view mirror. I check my speedometer and I was going 30 in a 40.

I turned off of 27th onto camelback and LEO was following me for about a half mile before pulling a ridiculous you turn, letting me see those tell tale antennaes on the trunk, and basically telling me I was being watched to see if I was going to pick someone up.

Take goodness my sixth sense told me something was up but I hope I see that girl on 27th again.The you-turn you mention could be explained by the maps of the precinct boundaries which should be studied and appears that I-17 is the border thereof. Thus, if one picks someone up (which I recommend nobody do) then probably ought to head East of the I-17 asap.

Or to avoid traffic stop, approach on foot and get phone number of a girl and / or walk across the precinct boundary to a parked car safely East of I-17.

https://www.phoenix.gov/policesite/Documents/2014%20900%20Precinct%20and%20Squad%20Area%20Maps.pdf

BigJohn1657
04-05-20, 20:02
Had nice dream BSW with doves on here wears glasses chest bbj cim does. It all if you get chance to catch this one don't miss her.

Bareback Guy
04-06-20, 21:08
I wanted to check out daytime activity in various areas. Mon afternoon on Bell, between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm, the usual area, saw what looked like a couple girls walking, and the rest near the QT by 19th Ave. Mostly white girls, but at least one that looked hispanic to me.

Also, a friend of mine has said he has seen a couple girls who advertise online walking along 27th Ave. They were usually between Indian School and Northern. They may have incall locations in the area.

Good luck to you daytime warriors!

SexyMiami
04-08-20, 03:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Bareback Guy
04-08-20, 21:33
LEO is out this afternoon along 27th Ave. Mostly between Camelback and Bethany. Of course, I saw at least 3 girls I wanted to chat with out there. Must have been at least 20 girls out overall this late afternoon.

Bareback Guy
04-10-20, 10:06
Fri morning, a little after sunrise, many girls out on 27th Ave. At least 15 were out, and most of them between Camelback and Bethany.

ZtMger
04-10-20, 13:42
I usually don't partake in SW much but ehh I figured I'd give it a run yesterday afternoon. OMG I've never seen so many girls out! I saw a few LEO's out but I figured I'd ck it out. Fck bad move. Picked up a sweet looking BSW very young and sexy af! She got in we turned around and as soon as I made my way into the alley 3 patrol units pulled up. Long story short, I became a witness instead of getting arrested for manifestation of solicitation etc etc, jail and impound my car for 30 days! Basically I told them she solicited me, she was the one that mentioned anything about money or acts honestly so I was safe if she tried to say I said anything. Cops were not complete assholes as soon as I became cooperative. They mentioned several unmarked police vehicles in the area watched my every move. I was scared shitless but maintained my cool and complied with their demands. Be careful out there guys and if you can avoid 27th as much as possible probably your best bet, especially when there's multiple girls out! Stay safe and call an escort instead!

Chicago Monger
04-10-20, 14:17
I usually don't partake in SW much but ehh I figured I'd give it a run yesterday afternoon. OMG I've never seen so many girls out! I saw a few LEO's out but I figured I'd ck it out. Fck bad move. Picked up a sweet looking BSW very young and sexy af! She got in we turned around and as soon as I made my way into the alley 3 patrol units pulled up. Long story short, I became a witness instead of getting arrested for manifestation of solicitation etc etc, jail and impound my car for 30 days! Basically I told them she solicited me, she was the one that mentioned anything about money or acts honestly so I was safe if she tried to say I said anything. Cops were not complete assholes as soon as I became cooperative. They mentioned several unmarked police vehicles in the area watched my every move. I was scared shitless but maintained my cool and complied with their demands. Be careful out there guys and if you can avoid 27th as much as possible probably your best bet, especially when there's multiple girls out! Stay safe and call an escort instead!

Just wondering, did they let the SW (girl) go back out and walk again? Or, did they arrest her? Are they letting them walk and just going after john? If they let them walk agian, did they flip?

MongerSeeker
04-10-20, 14:38
I doubt LE will pay much attention to the precinct boundaries unless you head to another town. Getting a ph # and then meeting her later is a much safer option.

The you-turn you mention could be explained by the maps of the precinct boundaries which should be studied and appears that I-17 is the border thereof. Thus, if one picks someone up (which I recommend nobody do) then probably ought to head East of the I-17 asap.

Or to avoid traffic stop, approach on foot and get phone number of a girl and / or walk across the precinct boundary to a parked car safely East of I-17.

https://www.phoenix.gov/policesite/Documents/2014%20900%20Precinct%20and%20Squad%20Area%20Maps.pdf

ZtMger
04-10-20, 15:07
Just wondering, did they let the SW (girl) go back out and walk again? Or, did they arrest her? Are they letting them walk and just going after john? If they let them walk agian, did they flip?They arrested her on the spot. As soon as I 'became a witness' and even played a little victim roll LOL, the cuffed her and drilled her with questions. She was pretty damn hot tho. Oh well! At that point it was either her or me and I have a lot more to lose than her!! She was definitely new to the game so she folded like a deck of cards. It sucked and I don't wish it on anyone, stay far away from there I wouldn't recommend picking any girls up right now. Phx PD is out in full effin force with several unmarked and possibly undercovers patrolling that strip. Not worth it!!

Whatever the case, and as we all know NEVER bring up services or fees until she does first. Let her say price and hint at what is offered and take it from there.

ZtMger
04-10-20, 15:08
I doubt LE will pay much attention to the precinct boundaries unless you head to another town. Getting a ph # and then meeting her later is a much safer option.Yes, get her number and meet up later. Good call!

Selasorp
04-11-20, 03:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Selasorp
04-11-20, 03:34
I doubt LE will pay much attention to the precinct boundaries unless you head to another town. Getting a ph # and then meeting her later is a much safer option.You are right, precinct boundaries don't matter, actually city boundaries do not matter if a crime is witnessed. Law enforcement officers are sworn to protect the laws anywhere 24/7.

DrPoon
04-11-20, 23:08
So if both the girl and guy say nothing, nobody is arrested. If one states the other committed a crime, the one accusing the other is set free and the accused arrested. Then if they both accuse eachother then both are arrested?

Now I understand why so many guys on bikes, on 27th avenue it is better to approach on a bike and get number rather than risk a traffic stop.

But then if both a girl and guy in a car less than 6 feet apart (impossible unless in an RV or limo) then can both be cited for executive order violation? But now we have no public restrooms, no gyms, no restaurants, no leaving and wandering aimlessless the government is very dangerous as it now has a lot of time on its hands because the majority of public is locked away in their homes.

DrPoon
04-12-20, 01:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Lo2fgxWHw

The Gooch
04-12-20, 20:33
I usually don't partake in SW much but ehh I figured I'd give it a run yesterday afternoon. OMG I've never seen so many girls out! I saw a few LEO's out but I figured I'd ck it out. Fck bad move. Picked up a sweet looking BSW very young and sexy af! She got in we turned around and as soon as I made my way into the alley 3 patrol units pulled up. Long story short, I became a witness instead of getting arrested for manifestation of solicitation etc etc, jail and impound my car for 30 days! Basically I told them she solicited me, she was the one that mentioned anything about money or acts honestly so I was safe if she tried to say I said anything. Cops were not complete assholes as soon as I became cooperative. They mentioned several unmarked police vehicles in the area watched my every move. I was scared shitless but maintained my cool and complied with their demands. Be careful out there guys and if you can avoid 27th as much as possible probably your best bet, especially when there's multiple girls out! Stay safe and call an escort instead!So you snitched on her. What part of the game is this?! You are worrying about the ramifications of getting busted picking up a hooker, yet here you are participating in a risky sport. If you're willing to rat on somebody to save your own hide then what is not to stop you from giving anyone of us here on this forum bad intel and getting us set up?!

Honestly you should of just kept quiet when speaking to the cops, anything you say to them could most definitely come back to bite you.

Kester Diamond
04-12-20, 23:10
So you snitched on her. What part of the game is this?! You are worrying about the ramifications of getting busted picking up a hooker, yet here you are participating in a risky sport. If you're willing to rat on somebody to save your own hide then what is not to stop you from giving anyone of us here on this forum bad intel and getting us set up?!

Honestly you should of just kept quiet when speaking to the cops, anything you say to them could most definitely come back to bite you.This.

I hate snitches. Do the crime do the time.

Selasorp
04-13-20, 05:37
So you snitched on her. What part of the game is this?! You are worrying about the ramifications of getting busted picking up a hooker, yet here you are participating in a risky sport. If you're willing to rat on somebody to save your own hide then what is not to stop you from giving anyone of us here on this forum bad intel and getting us set up?!

Honestly you should of just kept quiet when speaking to the cops, anything you say to them could most definitely come back to bite you.Thanks for making this point! I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately my reply was pulled by higher ups. Just because a punter was let go does not mean the city attorney won't file either, which would be hilarious in this case. I wonder if someone was in tears though.

Bareback Guy
04-13-20, 16:20
Still a lot of girls out, this time on 27th Ave between Indian School and Northern.

GoldenPole
04-13-20, 17:04
Pink hair spinner caught walking up 43rd between McDowell and Thomas. Offered her a smoke and after LEO check negotiated a BBBJ and FIV for 40. Piercings and tats. Clean smell and tight. Great service and nice personality.

ZtMger
04-13-20, 23:35
This.

I hate snitches. Do the crime do the time.IT's very easy to hide behind your post and 'status' and point the finger. Then insinuate I'm a effin snitch good grief. I bet if you (or anyone) were in the exact same spot given the exact same options with a lot to lose on the line, have your car impounded for 30 days and go to jail I'm sure you'd take it like a man and chose to do the 'honorable' thing and take your lumps. Mmhmm sure.

He asked me to be honest and I was. She asked me first if I had x amount for x act. Actually at first I tried to weasel my way out so we could both get out of there but they weren't having any of that. Point is, I shared what happened because I thought it might keep someone else for making the same gaaadam mistake, At least it created another dialogue / idea about getting the number and hooking up later!

Bareback Guy
04-15-20, 23:33
Was out last night, from about midnight to 2 am. 27th Ave is still the most active area. At least 30 girls out. Most concentrated between Camelback and Bethany Home. Others going further along to Northern. Uncle LEO was out in force as well.

SteakTartare
04-16-20, 00:33
Sounds like you panicked, dude. You got the full dose of the classic LE mind fuck. Remember the Constitution guarantees you 5th Amendment rights. I suggest you watch this legal tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

What I got from your post is "stay away from 27th Street", wherever the hell that is LOL.

Steak.

Basically I told them she solicited me, she was the one that mentioned anything about money or acts honestly so I was safe if she tried to say I said anything. Cops were not complete assholes as soon as I became cooperative. They mentioned several unmarked police vehicles in the area watched my every move. I was scared shitless but maintained my cool and complied with their demands!

So you snitched on her. What part of the game is this?! You are worrying about the ramifications of getting busted picking up a hooker, yet here you are participating in a risky sport. If you're willing to rat on somebody to save your own hide then what is not to stop you from giving anyone of us here on this forum bad intel and getting us set up?
This. I hate snitches. Do the crime do the time.
IT's very easy to hide behind your post and 'status' and point the finger. Then insinuate I'm a effin snitch good grief!

ZtMger
04-17-20, 16:40
Sounds like you panicked, dude. You got the full dose of the classic LE mind fuck. Remember the Constitution guarantees you 5th Amendment rights. I suggest you watch this legal tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

What I got from your post is "stay away from 27th Street", wherever the hell that is LOL.

Steak.Ha! I didn't specify st or ave in my post. And yes I got mind fucked from PHx PD and folded. So I can pretty much say I plead the 5th and they can't ask anymore questions? Or ask for my attorney?

SteakTartare
04-17-20, 17:18
You can't be convicted out in the streets dude. You have to be inside a courtroom for that, in front of a judge and a jury with a lawyer at your side defending your interests. I don't give a shit if a cop told you he had 20 squad cars there with 100 officers "who saw what you were doing". Innocent until proven guilty. I also don't give a shit if the hooker herself threw you under the bus. She can say whatever the fuck she wants, that's her Constitutional right to free speech, just as you have a Constitutional right not to self-incriminate.

I have nothing to say to you officer until I speak with my attorney. May I go? Are you detaining me? Or am I free to go? You said way too much.

Steak.

Ha! I didn't specify st or ave in my post. And yes I got mind fucked from PHx PD and folded. So I can pretty much say I plead the 5th and they can't ask anymore questions? Or ask for my attorney?

Dbphx
04-18-20, 00:02
IT's very easy to hide behind your post and 'status' and point the finger. Then insinuate I'm a effin snitch good grief. I bet if you (or anyone) were in the exact same spot given the exact same options with a lot to lose on the line, have your car impounded for 30 days and go to jail I'm sure you'd take it like a man and chose to do the 'honorable' thing and take your lumps. Mmhmm sure.

He asked me to be honest and I was. She asked me first if I had x amount for x act. Actually at first I tried to weasel my way out so we could both get out of there but they weren't having any of that. Point is, I shared what happened because I thought it might keep someone else for making the same gaaadam mistake, At least it created another dialogue / idea about getting the number and hooking up later!When I used to pick up SW very often, I'd take them to a parking garage stairwell. We went in separate and left separate after the deed. It was always agreed that if either one of us got stopped we didn't know the other one was there. So no real concern. Only thing that ever happened was a security guard showed up one time after I left and gave the girl some crap but she gave him some excuse.

Damn I miss pounding all those girls there.

LoverBoy101
04-18-20, 00:20
Was cruising 27th ave and maryland earlier around 3 pm. Seen a beautiful LSW, her name was tiana, Nice perky Big tits, long curly hair and a pretty face to match everything else that I was enjoying. Uncle LE was in full affect, so I caught her right next too the auto body shop, got her phone number and told her I would be in contact. Later on that day, I contacted her to see if we could set something up, she told me she had a room, about 15 minutes from 27th, which was fine to me seeing on how I live on the east side of the valley. I can't lie I was pretty excited to try this girl out (Definitely didn't look like typical streetwalker type) this girl was a beaut! I made my way over to her room, she answered in a robe, and her tits were even nicer up close then I thought, she smelled great, room was clean, she was clean, and no sign of pimp, boyfriend, or roomate lingering. Booked the half hour with her and ended up staying the whole hour. She's a little more expensive than I'm use to but Well worth it. Still can't believe I found her on 27th ave lmao REAL DIAMOND IN THE RUFF LOL PM for number, she's a really nice girl fellow mongers so show her some love.

AzskyDiver
04-18-20, 15:38
I saw this one a couple of months ago when she lived at the knights on I-17. Body was ok, probably late 40's.

Decent enough head game, catch and release.

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/arizona/phoenix/49004686/

ZtMger
04-20-20, 17:18
You can't be convicted out in the streets dude. You have to be inside a courtroom for that, in front of a judge and a jury with a lawyer at your side defending your interests. I don't give a shit if a cop told you he had 20 squad cars there with 100 officers "who saw what you were doing". Innocent until proven guilty. I also don't give a shit if the hooker herself threw you under the bus. She can say whatever the fuck she wants, that's her Constitutional right to free speech, just as you have a Constitutional right not to self-incriminate.

I have nothing to say to you officer until I speak with my attorney. May I go? Are you detaining me? Or am I free to go? You said way too much.

Steak.Yup, I folded. Thanks for heads up. I don't plan on picking anyone up like that anytime soon but I'll definitely keep my head should that ever come up again.

Danimal Forth
04-23-20, 04:08
Checking out 27th Ave last night. Offered a token of trust to BSW named Chlo or Klo. Got burned. Ran off with the cash. She was with two other BSW between Camelback and Bethany. Tall, dark, thin kept complaining about her pump shoes. Plaid skirt and top with midriff. Not worth your time. Tell her about me when you give her the finger.

Selasorp
04-30-20, 19:23
Going to a meeting and took the route from I10 down Miricle Mile south on Oracle to Drachman. Say a early 20's Hispanic with red streaks thru her hair. Looked real good. Any intel on her? Previously on the site someone had a problem with a girl with red hair so just checking.You posted in the wrong city.

AZSpastic
05-02-20, 04:48
Checking out 27th Ave last night. Offered a token of trust to BSW named Chlo or Klo. Got burned. Ran off with the cash. She was with two other BSW between Camelback and Bethany. Tall, dark, thin kept complaining about her pump shoes. Plaid skirt and top with midriff. Not worth your time. Tell her about me when you give her the finger.Took a trip from the EV to 27th ave and spotted her. I was thinking about getting her attention but there was several sketchy guys hanging around her and watching who was walking up to her so I decided to not roll the dice.

AZSpastic
05-02-20, 04:52
I am in the east side in Mesa. I decided to take a little drive to 27th ave and only saw KLO (who I avoided). So on my way back I took Main ST all the way to Power Rd and was shocked that I saw nothing. So I pose this to the group is there very little action in the EV due to the recentish sting in Dec or has it been like this for awhile? I am a new member here but been reading the forums for a long time and thought I would take the plunge. If any member can point me to a hotter spot than Main St I would appreciate it.

ZtMger
05-02-20, 15:34
I am in the east side in Mesa. I decided to take a little drive to 27th ave and only saw KLO (who I avoided). So on my way back I took Main ST all the way to Power Rd and was shocked that I saw nothing. So I pose this to the group is there very little action in the EV due to the recentish sting in Dec or has it been like this for awhile? I am a new member here but been reading the forums for a long time and thought I would take the plunge. If any member can point me to a hotter spot than Main St I would appreciate it.Take the extra couple seconds and search this thread there is plenty of info here. Bring some decent intel here before you start asking for it. That track on Main has been dead for yrs, especially with the expansion of the light rail.

AZSpastic
05-03-20, 00:29
Take the extra couple seconds and search this thread there is plenty of info here. Bring some decent intel here before you start asking for it. That track on Main has been dead for yrs, especially with the expansion of the light rail.Thanks for the tip. I searched the posts and all the info I could find is over a year old. As a new member I'm pretty surprised by your reply. Most senior members are helpful and encourage new members. I will refrain from asking for info from now on.

ZtMger
05-03-20, 17:39
Thanks for the tip. I searched the posts and all the info I could find is over a year old. As a new member I'm pretty surprised by your reply. Most senior members are helpful and encourage new members. I will refrain from asking for info from now on.Bro, seriously? You clearly have not read any of the posts on this thread as there is quite a bit of info and you kinda have to earn your strips before expecting info. That's the way things work. I didn't make the rules bud, you got to put in the time and do recon. Report back and show you're a teamplayer and not part of the fuzz.

Bareback Guy
05-03-20, 21:48
Just my opinion, but if you're not willing to drive to the various hotspots in Phoenix, you might as well just look on the various online sites. Finding girls on the street these days is hit or miss.

ZtMger
05-04-20, 01:16
Just my opinion, but if you're not willing to drive to the various hotspots in Phoenix, you might as well just look on the various online sites. Finding girls on the street these days is hit or miss.Exactly. You can spend as much time and save gas trolling the interwebs or go drive the miles and try your luck.

DrPoon
05-06-20, 03:08
Exactly. You can spend as much time and save gas trolling the interwebs or go drive the miles and try your luck.QT on Country Club and I-60 - near Motel 6 (two different ones, the Indian owned hotel across the street) and providers seem to congregate at the QT. However LE seems to make pit stops there but park on the South corner thereby leaving the providers on the North corner. Appears to be an unwritten rule.

So also an update on Pep Boys on Country Club. Do not buy tires there as they do not stand behind warranty!

BigTimeLoser
05-06-20, 22:58
Yep, many girls are without funds for the next day's stay. 11 am-2 pm is a popular time for the QT hustle as they realize there aren't that many people willing to pay $1. 60 for 30 minutes and quickly settle for $. 60 for 20-30 mins of car fun. They keep trying to swing for that one home run instead of taking the easy singles the free market gives them. They insist on treating it like a "business" and demand you pay them $1. 00+ for barely 20 mins of rushed fun in a shitty room with heroin and / or meth all over the bathroom sink. Newports and cheetos strewn all over the other bed like it was a personal garbage can. So when you grab one at that QT or nearby, seeing all their belongings piled up like morning trash, remind them that it is just "business" when you offer them $. 40 max and $. 20 tip only when they finish the job. And don't let them bring their shit in your car, not even a backpack or bag. If they leave their stuff with someone to watch but just bring one bag, guaranteed that bag is their dope stash. Which will become your dope stash too if you get busted. Stay safe and give them no breaks, only mouthfuls of spunk.

QT on Country Club and I-60 - near Motel 6 (two different ones, the Indian owned hotel across the street) and providers seem to congregate at the QT. However LE seems to make pit stops there but park on the South corner thereby leaving the providers on the North corner. Appears to be an unwritten rule.

So also an update on Pep Boys on Country Club. Do not buy tires there as they do not stand behind warranty!

Jamesj
05-06-20, 23:46
Yep, many girls are without funds for the next day's stay. 11 am-2 pm is a popular time for the QT hustle as they realize there aren't that many people willing to pay $1. 60 for 30 minutes and quickly settle for $. 60 for 20-30 mins of car fun. They keep trying to swing for that one home run instead of taking the easy singles the free market gives them. They insist on treating it like a "business" and demand you pay them $1. 00+ for barely 20 mins of rushed fun in a shitty room with heroin and / or meth all over the bathroom sink. Newports and cheetos strewn all over the other bed like it was a personal garbage can. So when you grab one at that QT or nearby, seeing all their belongings piled up like morning trash, remind them that it is just "business" when you offer them $. 40 max and $. 20 tip only when they finish the job. And don't let them bring their shit in your car, not even a backpack or bag. If they leave their stuff with someone to watch but just bring one bag, guaranteed that bag is their dope stash. Which will become your dope stash too if you get busted. Stay safe and give them no breaks, only mouthfuls of spunk.BigTime, very well written, practical and factual info.

Most legal jurisdictions consider contraband found in a vehicle property of the vehicle owner, unless another passenger fesses up to owning it. If the vehicle owner not present, then it is deemed property of the driver. Also, nothing more embarrassing, or hard to explain if you have a SO / kids (I have neither) and they find a crack pipe, joint or needle under the seat. Anytime I pick up a provider (SW or escort) , immediately do a full vehicle search after dropping them off. Nothing like being on your cruise home and pulled over for a minor traffic violation, and the kind officer asking to search the vehicle!

Another precaution, check all blinkers, head / tail / brake lights like you are headed for vehicle safety check. All the nice officer needs is probable cause to stop you. And last but not least, do not become a fucking Uber or taxi service for the provider. Once the deed is done, get them out of the vehicle ASAP.

Be safe, JamesJ.

TravelingMan09
05-07-20, 09:37
When driving down east VB this morning by 32St saw two BSW.

That gave the wave both looked young early 20's one was a spinner about a 7/8 and the other a little bit thicker about a 6. If I wasn't driving my buddy to work. I would had made the pick. It's nice to see life on the east side, I miss the days when you could find life from 24st to 40st from VB to Thomas.

Animal63
05-09-20, 23:32
Just my opinion, but if you're not willing to drive to the various hotspots in Phoenix, you might as well just look on the various online sites. Finding girls on the street these days is hit or miss.Especially with the virus. People don't want to get infected.

Neo Cruz
05-10-20, 22:07
When driving down east VB this morning by 32St saw two BSW.

That gave the wave both looked young early 20's one was a spinner about a 7/8 and the other a little bit thicker about a 6. If I wasn't driving my buddy to work. I would had made the pick. It's nice to see life on the east side, I miss the days when you could find life from 24st to 40st from VB to Thomas.I've been cruising around the valley the past few weeks. I actually prefer Van Buren to 27th Ave. Mostly because there seem to be hidden gems once in a while, and less Uncle LEO around.

NaughtyBoy1990
05-10-20, 23:03
I've been cruising around the valley the past few weeks. I actually prefer Van Buren to 27th Ave. Mostly because there seem to be hidden gems once in a while, and less Uncle LEO around.What parts of Van Buren would be the best to cruise?

DrPoon
05-13-20, 03:56
Extra heavy street patrols noted and traffic stops from McDowell to Van Buren in East Phoenix. Unmarked SUV white vehicle plus normal marked units noted in this area. Literally afraid to drive in Phoenix as the stay at home order has reduced crime and the government assumes that anyone creeping around late at night is up to no good apparently.

TravelingMan09
05-13-20, 10:06
What parts of Van Buren would be the best to cruise?The area's that I have seen with the most activity is between 40St to 24st and 19 Ave to 35 Ave. Happy hunting.

NaughtyBoy1990
05-13-20, 15:54
The area's that I have seen with the most activity is between 40St to 24st and 19 Ave to 35 Ave. Happy hunting.Thanks for the info.

BoldenRock
05-14-20, 06:08
Lots of activity in that area as I passed thru on my way to work. Saw a sexy BSW in a tiny outfit. A little bigger than some of the skeletons that take the stroll but still sexy. Saw a WSW jumping out of a parked semi. Nice little body dress on her. Saw a few more walking zombies but most of them weren't much to look at. This was around 1 am and all the LEO's were tied up at some incident at Jack in the box on Indian School. I would have sropped and got the BSW but I was running late for work. Maybe next time.

Neo Cruz
05-16-20, 04:05
Sometimes I like cruising the major mile streets to see what's out there. So I saw a nice looking blonde walking between 40th St and 44th St. I turned around to see if I could pick her up, but someone else beat me to her.

Neo Cruz
05-16-20, 04:29
Late Fri / early Sat cruise on 27th Ave. Must have been at least 20 girls out there. Most of them were concentrated between Camelback and Bethany Home.

Neo Cruz
05-21-20, 17:24
Thanks to whoever suggested trying get a number for girls on the street. I know it's hit and miss a good chunk of the time. I've been able to find a few girls for multiple encounters without having to chase them all over the popular tracks. It's also interesting to see how many "escorts" who advertise online I randomly find on the track (s).

DrPoon
05-23-20, 06:17
QT Tempe Scottsdale border. The group of Afro Americans sitting around at the bus stop mysteriously vanished during a motorcycle unit traffic enforcement which appeared to be occurring on Scottsdale Road. There was noted a back up unit at Motel 6 idling in the parking lot. Many of the routine female traffic had ceased going from hotel to QT during this period. I headed away from the area after noting the motorcycle unit as it was too risky for my well being.

Bareback Guy
05-25-20, 00:44
I have a couple numbers of WSWs I have found on E Van Buren over the past couple weeks. If you're in the area this holiday weekend, I'll give them to you. Just be sure you call / text from your burner phone. Hahaha.

Bareback Guy
05-25-20, 00:48
I have noticed recently a few BSWs out on E Van Buren (mostly just west of 32nd St) and on 27th Ave (mostly between Camelback and Bethany Home). This is usually within an hour or so after sunrise, roughly about 5:30 am to 6:30 am.

Spartan99
05-25-20, 19:16
Nice HSW about 21 yo. Skinny A cup. Lazy service but pretty. . 4. Very nice gal. Saturday around 2 pm. AZ girls are all about the covers.

Neo Cruz
05-28-20, 11:23
On Thu morning, saw undercover Leos questioning a BSW at the Circle K on 27th Ave and Camelback. If there were any other girls out, they all scattered.

I'm hoping that with the beginning of June coming up and the way the economy is, there will be opportunities over the next couple weeks to meet some UTR girls. I wouldn't be surprised if some hot spots were as busy as reported at ths beginning of May.

DrPoon
06-01-20, 07:40
What is going on with 27th Ave? I am afraid to go there of course due to government agents and the 8 pm Order, although according to the reading of the 8 pm Order it allows for patronizing a private business which a companion would include presumably under the definition of a private business.

Are there any girls out after 8 pm? I am afraid to drive now as the safety in numbers was my primary mode of defense and now with no citizens out I feel like the government can target anyone at this point.

Bareback Guy
06-03-20, 06:32
I for one have decided to take at least a week off from scouting the streets. When I was out over the weekend, I did see girls out at night in some of the usual areas. Avoided W Van Buren because of the protests.

In theory, there would be less LEO worried about street girls because of all the craziness at night with protests and trying to stop looters and rioters. Maybe someone on here is willing to test that theory this week. It's disappointing, because I'm sure there would have been a lot of girls out there that need help with their rent or something.

AzPussyLicker
06-06-20, 09:26
I took a drive down 27th from McDowell to Northern. Saw about 7 girls walking. Mostly BSW. 2 were wearing bikinis. Did see the law but something happened because a firetruck was there too. This was about 6 am.

Neo Cruz
06-06-20, 18:19
Out on Fri afternoon to check out any scenery this week. Saw a nice looking Latina or white girl on E Van Buren just west of 32nd St. Looped around to try to pick her up, but was scooped by someone else out there.

Sat morning (roughly 6:30 am to 7:30 am) there were a few chicks on W Van Buren between 15th Ave and 19th Ave. Also on 27th Ave, between Camelback and Bethany Home. A couple were actually on Bethany between 27th Ave and I-17.

I'm hoping this statewide curfew expires and we can see how the nighttime activity is during this time.

DrPoon
06-10-20, 08:02
High heels are dangerous to car interior. If the heel of a high heel is pressed into fabric it can injure the vehicle interior. Therefore I call for a ban of all high heels and that girls walking revert to sneakers to flat shoes at least.

MasterKiro
06-12-20, 01:07
New to the streetwalker scene and have traveled 27th ave from McDowell to northern around 7 ish pm mid week but have only seen a few BSW, any tips or better locations to drive?

PhxFunLover
06-12-20, 18:33
New to the streetwalker scene and have traveled 27th ave from McDowell to northern around 7 ish pm mid week but have only seen a few BSW, any tips or better locations to drive?That's the most popular strip but it depends on the time of day and time of year. I've only cruised it in the afternoons and late at night. From my own experience around 10 pm till about 1 am tend to be the best times but I am sure others have different times. Even then sometimes there are just so few out and other times there are dozens. Most of the walkers are on listcrawler or similar as well so its often easier to set something up that way.

Neo Cruz
06-14-20, 19:10
New to the streetwalker scene and have traveled 27th ave from McDowell to northern around 7 ish pm mid week but have only seen a few BSW, any tips or better locations to drive?Try coming out right before sunrise, or between 4:30 am to 6:30 am. If coming out in the early evening hours, I would wait till after sunset (7:30 pm or later).

AzPussyLicker
06-14-20, 23:28
I seen this girl on Friday and Sunday morning. She is usually walks down 27th between Indian School to Bethany. Not only me but seem several cars try to pick her up. I counted 10 other cars attempt to pick her up. She never bites. I did see her jump into one guys car on Friday. Friday it was around 6 am. Today it was around 9 am. She is young either Mexican or Native. Long black hair and bad acne on her checks. Today she was wearing a oversized white shirt and underwear. He ass checks were hanging out.

Bareback Guy
06-19-20, 03:13
So twice in the last few weeks, in the hot 27th Ave strip, I have had 2 different girls quote me $100 to do anything. Personally I think any girl charging that much should have a room ready and available. One even wanted to charge me $5 just for her cell number. I'm guessing all these young girls in their early 20's are just quoting high prices to see who is desperate enough to bite.

Neo Cruz
06-19-20, 03:25
It looks like all the usual areas have had activity pick up, at least when I have checked. Basically from nighttime hours to early in the morning (before 7 am). Looks like a lot of LEO out as well, especially along 27th Ave.

Spartan99
06-19-20, 15:30
So twice in the last few weeks, in the hot 27th Ave strip, I have had 2 different girls quote me $100 to do anything. Personally I think any girl charging that much should have a room ready and available. One even wanted to charge me $5 just for her cell number. I'm guessing all these young girls in their early 20's are just quoting high prices to see who is desperate enough to bite.Don't go over. 4 for any dream. . 05 tip tops. My opinion is the more they want the less they make my dream. As new to Phoenix, I fell for the. 6, but have since established success with. 4 all day long. CBJ.

DrPoon
06-20-20, 03:00
News: Maricopa County requires everyone to wear a mask or risk $50 fine. How can a BJ occur if a mask is on?

Apex3333
06-20-20, 20:04
News: Maricopa County requires everyone to wear a mask or risk $50 fine. How can a BJ occur if a mask is on?Lelu Love has an instructional video on PornHub that shows the proper technique. This might be a money making opportunity to sell BJ accessible masks for all of the ladies.

Desert Rat
06-26-20, 20:47
I hit two Quick Trips and multiple Circle K stores heading South on 27th Avenue. I did not see one SW. It was all homeless dudes swarming at the stores.

DrPoon
06-27-20, 00:01
I hit two Quick Trips and multiple Circle K stores heading South on 27th Avenue. I did not see one SW. It was all homeless dudes swarming at the stores.Prepare for a huge influx of homeless due to the eviction protections expiring on July 24,2020. Tenants who have built up rent debt will be massively evicted in huge waves and homes will start being forclosed after the HUD financing protections are going to be phased out. Of course the homeless shelter no way can take in all the people. Nobody will have money to pay the back rent.

AzPussyLicker
06-28-20, 22:05
So twice in the last few weeks, in the hot 27th Ave strip, I have had 2 different girls quote me $100 to do anything. Personally I think any girl charging that much should have a room ready and available. One even wanted to charge me $5 just for her cell number. I'm guessing all these young girls in their early 20's are just quoting high prices to see who is desperate enough to bite.Yeah saw a white girl with a huge ass. Pulled over and her face was as big as rocky Dennis. She quoted me 100. I said what does 100 get me. She replied half and half. I just drove away. Anyone have a clue WTF is half and half?

PhillyFan45
06-28-20, 22:53
Yeah saw a white girl with a huge ass. Pulled over and her face was as big as rocky Dennis. She quoted me 100. I said what does 100 get me. She replied half and half. I just drove away. Anyone have a clue WTF is half and half?BJ and Fucking. At least that's what it's supposed to mean.

Chicago Monger
06-29-20, 00:34
Yeah saw a white girl with a huge ass. Pulled over and her face was as big as rocky Dennis. She quoted me 100. I said what does 100 get me. She replied half and half. I just drove away. Anyone have a clue WTF is half and half?Was that the blonde? She wears a mask around her chin.

DrPoon
06-29-20, 02:28
Was that the blonde? She wears a mask around her chin.That's a new fashion statement with young women. I see them all the time with a mask either around their chin or barely covering their mouths so there nose is exposed the public thereby preventing the effectiveness of the mask. And at a restaurant it was the worst wherein a waitress would walk around with her mask on until she approached a table, then she would take her mask off to speak to people at the table and as she was walking away she would put her mask back on!

Spartan99
07-01-20, 18:55
Dreamed of Skylar on 27th just North of Car Wash. Nice summer dress. She is BSW about 27 and 7 on scale. Nice C B J. Her skills were limited. Decent. I was long overdue so it worked. Dream was at 830 am on a Wednesday. I do miss my Detroit SW's who really were good at the deal. If you know any solid regulars with good digits, it is appreciated.

Higgs Boson
07-02-20, 01:41
Yeah saw a white girl with a huge ass. Pulled over and her face was as big as rocky Dennis. She quoted me 100. I said what does 100 get me. She replied half and half. I just drove away. Anyone have a clue WTF is half and half?Check the 'abbreviations' section. There is a link to it near the top of the screen. Contains common sexual slang. You're welcome.

Higgs.

DrPoon
07-02-20, 02:26
I encourage everyone to replace car battery every two years. Also check the new battery to make sure its good with the tester at the store so you are not putting a dud battery as a replacement. Be prepared due to the heat and not stranded.

TrillZero
07-02-20, 12:50
Check the 'abbreviations' section. There is a link to it near the top of the screen. Contains common sexual slang. You're welcome.

Higgs.I can't believe I never realized that was there. Thanks Higgs!

MurkinTwats
07-02-20, 17:15
I encourage everyone to replace car battery every two years. Also check the new battery to make sure its good with the tester at the store so you are not putting a dud battery as a replacement. Be prepared due to the heat and not stranded.LMAO This is actually really good advice for anybody new to the desert of AZ, batteries rarely make it beyond two-three years here.

Higgs Boson
07-07-20, 02:14
I encourage everyone to replace car battery every two years. Also check the new battery to make sure its good with the tester at the store so you are not putting a dud battery as a replacement. Be prepared due to the heat and not stranded.Now this is the content I'm here for.

Higgs.

DrPoon
07-07-20, 07:28
Now this is the content I'm here for.

Higgs.Another pro tip. Buy the largest in size battery which will fit. There are usually two options wherein a small sized battery or a larger size and the larger size has more amperage and more space between plates so if the plates are less likely to short out due to the size. And make sure it is tied down correctly. On the other hand, but not tying down (and keeping it inside if you are gone for an extended trip) a battery it makes for quick removal as an anti-theft aid since car thieves are not willing to buy a battery prior to the process of stealing your car.

Higgs Boson
07-07-20, 14:39
Another pro tip. Buy the largest in size battery which will fit. There are usually two options wherein a small sized battery or a larger size and the larger size has more amperage and more space between plates so if the plates are less likely to short out due to the size. And make sure it is tied down correctly. On the other hand, but not tying down (and keeping it inside if you are gone for an extended trip) a battery it makes for quick removal as an anti-theft aid since car thieves are not willing to buy a battery prior to the process of stealing your car.Is this paragraph a metaphor for meeting with streetwalkers? I can't seem to find much of this in the abbreviations list.

(sorry folks for the attempt at humor. I'll be posting back in strip clubs soon).

Higgs.

Desert Rat
07-08-20, 18:01
I encourage everyone to replace car battery every two years. Also check the new battery to make sure its good with the tester at the store so you are not putting a dud battery as a replacement. Be prepared due to the heat and not stranded.I must be losing my fucking mind but once again I concur with the good Doctor. I think I need a bigger hat to keep the sun off my head.

Talltex
07-11-20, 16:44
Did a little research. Seems 27 ave has most of action. Saw a real cute BSW in Red dress and red braids. Nice swing action. You- turned, and poof, gone. Saw her a bit later further south. She's fast or that good. Was midday. 108 degrees. When would be a good time to hit the streets for better options?, any other areas. Checked back about 15 pages. Please advise.

Neo Cruz
07-11-20, 19:20
You could call the entire summer in AZ a long heatwave, of course. Recently (the last couple weeks) I've cruised the various areas mostly late at night (2 am to 5:30 am). Haven't bothered looking for anything in the middle of the day. If I did, I would go to the gas stations and convenience stores in the "hot" areas and see what shows up.

GameBird
07-12-20, 07:20
Another pro tip. Buy the largest in size battery which will fit. There are usually two options wherein a small sized battery or a larger size and the larger size has more amperage and more space between plates so if the plates are less likely to short out due to the size. And make sure it is tied down correctly. On the other hand, but not tying down (and keeping it inside if you are gone for an extended trip) a battery it makes for quick removal as an anti-theft aid since car thieves are not willing to buy a battery prior to the process of stealing your car.So, Size DOES matter!

Chicago Monger
07-13-20, 01:35
27th was busy tonight. This was after 930 and before 11 PM. A few at the QT at Northern.

Then 3 around the dollar store and the side streets behind it.

Talltex
07-13-20, 03:42
Cruised 27 from Northern down to Indian School. 8-12. Lots of LE later in evening. Saw at least 20 to 30 varied SW. Found a couple homeless I am going back for tomorrow night. Smokin petite bodies. Saw tall thin BSW in super tight red dress. Every time I turned someone was already scouping.

Streetfinder
07-14-20, 22:01
Cruised 27 from Northern down to Indian School. 8-12. Lots of LE later in evening. Saw at least 20 to 30 varied SW. Found a couple homeless I am going back for tomorrow night. Smokin petite bodies. Saw tall thin BSW in super tight red dress. Every time I turned someone was already scoupingHunting must be better at night. Took a stroll down 27th this afternoon around noon and it was a ghost town.

HoSeeker2
07-15-20, 01:07
Took a Tuesday evening cruise from Van Buren to Northern.

Several SW out, of various makes models and colors.

Near Camel back, pull into a side street to chat up a BSW.

She approach my drivers side window. Was average looking about 5' 6" , dressed in dark top and shorts.

When she got a few feet from window and leaned towards me, got a wiff of body oder that almost gagged me.

Quickly told her, thought she was someone else and scooted away as fast as I could. Man, was she ripe!

Made a few more loops, uncle LEO had a light presence tonight.

Nothing else worth mentioning.

HoSeeker2.

Neo Cruz
07-15-20, 15:36
Over the past couple weeks, I've cruised down Buckeye from 7th St to west of 35th Ave. Saw a few girls dressed in nice tight outfits. Suggestion for those out at night who may want to check out a different area.

DrPoon
07-16-20, 01:57

She approach my drivers side window. Was average looking about 5' 6" , dressed in dark top and shorts.

When she got a few feet from window and leaned towards me, got a wiff of body oder that almost gagged me.

Quickly told her, thought she was someone else and scooted away as fast as I could. Man, was she ripe!

HoSeeker2.This happened to my seat once. Get a spray bottle of the hydrogen peroxide at Walgreens and after a heavy vacuuming then spray with the hydrogen peroxide spray bottle. Then let sit and spray again and finally re-vacuum. If any stains use a sponge rough side to get them out and then vacuum again. At least two vacuumings but maybe three is needed in the worst cases.

Talltex
07-16-20, 08:20
Cruised 27 again from School to Northern. LEO posted at QT on Northern scooting and enforcing trespass warnings. Then saw UC in white pickup running reports. CPU screen was bright inside his truck. Saw a varied group of SW near Camelback. On3 LSW with long legs and dark long hair. Looked like should have been Escort. Smokin. Talkeda little to a BSW dressing in teal colored clothes. Smokin. Asked me if I wanted a date. Said depends, she turned around and walked away. Disappointed. Lots to pick from.

Neo Cruz
07-17-20, 08:19
Saw a few girls early Friday (about 4:45 am) around 51st Ave between McDowell and Roosevelt. I think some of them stay at or work the various hotels / motels on either side of I-10.

HoSeeker2
07-17-20, 12:08

HoSeeker2.
This happened to my seat once. Get a spray bottle of the hydrogen peroxide at Walgreens and after a heavy vacuuming then spray with the hydrogen peroxide spray bottle. Then let sit and spray again and finally re-vacuum. If any stains use a sponge rough side to get them out and then vacuum again. At least two vacuuming but maybe three is needed in the worst cases.Not sure what the Poon Doctor is talking about?

If he read my post, clearly states the stinking BSW did not get in my vehicle. (conversation took place at my drivers side window).

Thought this thread was about punters scoring SW's, not cleaning vehicles.

HoSeeker2.

Neo Cruz
07-19-20, 15:06
If I ran into a working girl wanting a benjamin from me, I would ask her if she has a room for GFE FS. I hope that too many guys aren't just giving a girl on the street $ because she might be young and hot.

Neo Cruz
07-20-20, 21:25
I saw Colleen earlier. White, red hair, nice body. Usually in the area of 27th Ave and Glendale. Her menu includes CBJ, BBBJ, CIM, and CFS. She only does cardates with guys she just met. Regulars may get more options. Nice attitude, treat her well.

Colleen has a couple acquaintances out there. One is "Red" who is a tall skinny white girl. Sometimes she has short red hair. She usually hangs around 27th Ave and Bethany Home. Rumor has it that she's open to some backdoor action.

The other girl is Cindy. She's also white. Usually wears a cap over her blond hair. She usually wears pants or jeans. She hangs out by QT on 27th Ave and Northern.

Talltex
07-23-20, 00:39
Met Holly the other night, Tall BSW. CBJ, which is OK with me. Worked it a loooong while. Good attitude, has digits for trade, will do FS but passed that night. Found just north of Camelback and 27.

MarkHazard1977
07-23-20, 23:41
Did you get digits?

I saw Colleen earlier. White, red hair, nice body. Usually in the area of 27th Ave and Glendale. Her menu includes CBJ, BBBJ, CIM, and CFS. She only does cardates with guys she just met. Regulars may get more options. Nice attitude, treat her well.

Colleen has a couple acquaintances out there. One is "Red" who is a tall skinny white girl. Sometimes she has short red hair. She usually hangs around 27th Ave and Bethany Home. Rumor has it that she's open to some backdoor action.

The other girl is Cindy. She's also white. Usually wears a cap over her blond hair. She usually wears pants or jeans. She hangs out by QT on 27th Ave and Northern.

Wilson Fisk
07-25-20, 21:11
First off I want to say thanks for all the reports. New to Phoenix its a lot different than the streets of Detroit. But you guys are pointing me in the right direction. Because I know due to the post that the best time to go hunting is after sundown due to the heat.

I found myself on different websites just messing around when the little head started taking over during a chat on snapchat with an "escort" Ihave to blame the corona lockdown because I violated every rule I've learned on the streets and this forum. By the time I came to my senses I was out about $6 and a serious case of blue balls. Maybe ill try my luck tonight on the road. Or stay my but at home.

Stay safe out there guys.

Neo Cruz
07-28-20, 06:07
Was driving around Mesa late Sun / early Mon (2:30 am to 4:30 am). Saw a few girls on Main St between Alma School and Gilbert. Also on Country Club between Broadway and US 60. Met a mixed or light skinned black girl that really, really needed $10. I was trying to see if she would offer up anything, but no luck. She was cute though, looked like a spinner. Was talking to her at the QT.

Talltex
07-29-20, 05:29
Cruised 27 from Van B ("0" on Van B tonight) to Northern for several hours, same ole stuff out there, regulars it would appear. Saw a tall skinny young BSW, could not get her attention. Then ran into Chanel, spinner WSW, blonde, wanted 120 FS, said only had 60, she said a BJ for that, I passed but asked if she had a place, said no, but car date FS for the 120 as before. I said why don't you come to my place. . drum roll please. . She said house calls are 500, yes that's right, a SW will do you at your house for 500 smackers. . oh at that's only for the hour. . I told her for coming to me I could offer 2, she replied she would do half hour for 200. Please guys, now you can all get back up off the floor, of course that is not going to fly in any market. . I realize these girls are always going to maximize their profit margin but talk about GPS. Tomorrow will call her and monger her down to 80 for sure for FS car date. . yeah I can already hear you guys grumbling. But compared to all that I have seen on 27 so far she looks the best, will report back if the connection gets made and how the event went. P.S., she was dressed nice, hair done, make up done nice but not overdone.

Saw another spinner at the QT on northern but she kept hanging out with the local rif raf. Hate interrupting a nothing conversation. Anyone have digits for petite spinner types. Am leaving Sat to head back east and would like to make at least 1 mark in this fair city. Appreciated.

Bareback Guy
08-01-20, 17:25
Was just talking to a friend, who reminded me that a lot of people aren't getting those $600/ week checks from the feds anymore. So sounds like a great time to go street cruising (unless the heat wave keeps people indoors till the nighttime hours). Hope all these chicks aren't trying to get a benny for street action.

Talltex
08-01-20, 18:56
Picked up a sort cute spinner behind QT Northern, was in late 30's early 40's, sunburned skin, admitted meth user, was tripping from moment she got in. Just wanted to go a nd sleep somewhere, gave me her ATM card to get money for her, (no I did not rip her off, but could have easily). Took her to side street and on the way somehow got it in her head I was a cop. I pulled over and let her out. Entire time kept repeating request to go to Ind School Rd to sleep, somewhere in the mess of confusion she wanted me to take to a mental hospital. . first experience with a meth head trippin. Shame. Bangin ass. Just a bit toooooooooooooo nuts for me. Never got the name, no digits.

HoSeeker2
08-01-20, 19:56
Picked up a sort cute spinner behind QT Northern, was in late 30's early 40's, sunburned skin, admitted meth user, was tripping from moment she got in. Just wanted to go a nd sleep somewhere, gave me her ATM card to get money for her, (no I did not rip her off, but could have easily). Took her to side street and on the way somehow got it in her head I was a cop. I pulled over and let her out. Entire time kept repeating request to go to Ind School Rd to sleep, somewhere in the mess of confusion she wanted me to take to a mental hospital. . first experience with a meth head trippin. Shame. Bangin ass. Just a bit toooooooooooooo nuts for me. Never got the name, no digits.These drug heads can be a real problem. It's ashamed how fucked up they get.

You mentioned she gave you her ATM card. Wouldn't that have her name on it?

Could you give a bit more description, color of hair, height, race time of encounter, etc?

Thanks,

HoSeeker2.

Talltex
08-02-20, 12:54
These drug heads can be a real problem. It's ashamed how fucked up they get.

You mentioned she gave you her ATM card. Wouldn't that have her name on it?

Could you give a bit more description, color of hair, height, race time of encounter, etc?

Thanks,

HoSeeker2.White girl, dirty blonde to brunette (could have lightened by the sun) maybe 120 lbs, 30-early 40's. Picked up around midnight at QT Northern wandering the parking lot. Maybe 5'4". Did not look too much at the card, figured it was stolen, had seen several other mongers stop and talk to her then leave, guess their spidey senses were better than mine.

Neo Cruz
08-05-20, 09:28
Was just talking to a friend, who reminded me that a lot of people aren't getting those $600/ week checks from the feds anymore. So sounds like a great time to go street cruising (unless the heat wave keeps people indoors till the nighttime hours). Hope all these chicks aren't trying to get a benny for street action.I wasn't out on Saturday, but the last couple days have had pretty steady activity from what I could see. Mostly on E Van Buren and and 27th Ave. Also a little bit on W Bell, around 19th Ave.

HoSeeker2
08-05-20, 18:16
Was in the north part of the valley and decided to head down 27th av. About 1:30 PM (109* at the time).

Stopped at the QT on Northern. Saw one big white beast SW standing out front devouring a slice of pizza.

This woman gave ugly a bad name!

Continued south on 27th, a few out near Camelback of various colors and sizes.

At Indian school, look like a convention of druggies hanging at the 7-11.

Nothing I observed could get junior excited, so headed home.

HoSeeker2.

DrPoon
08-07-20, 06:13
News article about alleged hobbyist which picked up homeless women and women with mental illness (although if one cannot pick up a woman with mental illness wouldn't this violate the right to freedom of association)? Further isn't the housing crisis the underlying problem. I of course recommend to stay away from homeless women as they are generally not attractive. Yet many women are living in hotels and thus meet the government's definition of homelessness even if not pushing a shopping cart. Of these homeless women most earn cash and use it to get a hotel room, so the government has essentially put a stop to all these hotel women as the word is now out it is forbidden to pick up women on the street these days or risk a prosecution. On reviewing the allegations in the article the women claim to have been abused, and of course abuse is terrible and if a hobbyist is abusing women then this is not right of course, yet it appears too easy for an abuse allegation to be lodged without any supporting witnesses.

The defendant states in news article that talking to the detectives did nothing to help him and they twisted the facts.

The news reports a huge influx of le and posse members in 27th Avenue and Northern area to occur.

The defendant states in article that he was a high volume hobbyist and thus any complaints are bound to occur due to the volume. This is akin to McDonalds generally being a good restaurant yet due to the billions served a few are dissatisfied if the cheese is missing from the cheeseburger.

Chicago Monger
08-08-20, 12:31
There was a skinny blonde wearing just a bathing suit top and short shorts. From a distance she look good. As I got close, very wrinkled skin. But the big issue was the track mark bump all over her legs. The hang outside all day. IT has got to be stinky down there. I passed.

Desert Rat
08-08-20, 12:44
News article about alleged hobbyist which picked up homeless women and women with mental illness.

The defendant states in news article that talking to the detectives did nothing to help him and they twisted the facts.

The news reports a huge influx of le and posse members in 27th Avenue and Northern area to occur.

The defendant states in article that he was a high volume hobbyist and thus any complaints are bound to occur due to the volume. .I must strongly disagree with the noted Doctor in this case. I have been a hobbyist for thirty years and never forced myself on a woman. If she refuses to have sex I would take my lumps and move on.

DrPoon
08-08-20, 14:13
I concur with Desert Rat. I am not arguing to decriminalize rape, but I am pointing out that the fact pattern is dubious as reported in the news. I assume if any women rejects me that she is either on her period or unclean. Yet, the news in this matter appears to have assumed the defendant is guilty without a trial, and as well giving negative pretrial publicity which will taint the jury pool causing him not to get a fair trial. The government has decriminalized drug use in that for the first two felony drug cases the defendant is guaranteed no jail time. A marijuana user can avoid prosecution by getting a card. Thus, there are tons of drug using women out there and if the defendant in question did not pay a tip then he could have been given a false accusation to retaliate. Or the victim could have been taking drugs and her testimony could have been skewed.

It is that the government caused the homelessness of the women by failing to provide housing and then tries to prosecute a hobbyist and put him in private prisons so that the lobbyists who lobby for private prisons will profit.

MikeHancho69
08-12-20, 07:23
So I was strolling the "ol' dirt trail" (27th), and happen to come across 2 SW. The first offered 120 for FS for 15-20 min. Which I passed. Then comes the 2nd. She offers 100 for "FS" ;until I'm done. Sounds good to me. Not! Go back to her dingy room, and says that she doesn't do Doggy, or any other positions besides missionary. I made the most rookies move of all and paid up front. God I'm so stupid. I was thrown off by the crap she said and couldn't get hard. She also stank. The only reason why I picked her up was because she was about an 7. I threw my rubber on the floor and walked out. If anyone wants to know what she looks like. All I can say is that she was wearing see through top and leggings. Blue butterfly tat on her right ankle. Looks Hispanic? Not sure. Didn't get her name.

Streetfinder
08-13-20, 17:00
A lot of action at 51st and McDowell this morning. Several SW in all varieties around. Got my knob polished for. 40.

Desert Rat
08-14-20, 16:16
So I was strolling the "ol' dirt trail" (27th), and happen to come across 2 SW. The first offered 120 for FS for 15-20 min. Which I passed. Then comes the 2nd. She offers 100 for "FS" ;until I'm done. Sounds good to me. Not! Go back to her dingy room, and says that she doesn't do Doggy, or any other positions besides missionary. I made the most rookies move of all and paid up front. God I'm so stupid. I was thrown off by the crap she said and couldn't get hard. She also stank. The only reason why I picked her up was because she was about an 7. I threw my rubber on the floor and walked out. If anyone wants to know what she looks like. All I can say is that she was wearing see through top and leggings. Blue butterfly tat on her right ankle. Looks Hispanic? Not sure. Didn't get her name.Cruising for street girls means running into a lot of barriers. I was once fucking a street girl mish in my car and the smell of her yeast infection filled the car. I finally came and when I pull out the rubber is filled with period blood. It took me a second to leap out of the car and vomit in the parking lot. My car smelled for days. I suggest trying incall girls on Listcrawler to avoid the smell.

P.S. Rubbing sanitizer on your nostrils will kill your sense of smell for a few minutes. Long enough to blow and go.

Animal63
08-16-20, 01:31
I don't have a vehicle, and most escorts I've seen ads for are a bit out of my price range. Would it be possible to pick up an SW without a car? I've read the posts about QT, 27th Avenue, Van Buren, and 51st Avenue. What would the others here recommend?

MongerSeeker
08-20-20, 16:03
LE is extremely aggressive in AZ so it is not a good idea without a car.

Z.

I don't have a vehicle, and most escorts I've seen ads for are a bit out of my price range. Would it be possible to pick up an SW without a car? I've read the posts about QT, 27th Avenue, Van Buren, and 51st Avenue. What would the others here recommend?

DrPoon
08-20-20, 16:43
It is safer without a car because they can be walking around without worry of a ticket for a traffic violation.

Just get their info or number and have them meet in a hotel room or maybe a secluded area.

LE is extremely aggressive in AZ so it is not a good idea without a car.

Z.

Kester Diamond
08-20-20, 17:02
I don't have a vehicle, and most escorts I've seen ads for are a bit out of my price range. Would it be possible to pick up an SW without a car? I've read the posts about QT, 27th Avenue, Van Buren, and 51st Avenue. What would the others here recommend?I'd recommend outcall with a reviewed provider.

Animal63
08-21-20, 03:39
I'd recommend outcall with a reviewed provider.Is there a review site for SW's?

MyDixieWrecked
08-22-20, 20:29
If you do go and walk with a street walker that would be the way to go. As I understand they can take your car if they catch you. If you are walking I guess they take your Chucks. The girl will probably know of a place. That older neighborhood actually has alleyways for garbage collection as long as a dog doesn't hear ya. I may drive down there, park, and try it out myself.

Animal63
08-23-20, 00:50
If you do go and walk with a street walker that would be the way to go. As I understand they can take your car if they catch you. If you are walking I guess they take your Chucks. The girl will probably know of a place. That older neighborhood actually has alleyways for garbage collection as long as a dog doesn't hear ya. I may drive down there, park, and try it out myself.They take your Chucks? Never heard that one before.

WorldTraveller
08-24-20, 22:21
So in the general vicinity, back street just south next to Jack in The Box, a plethora, yes I said Plethora of SW, you choose it, they are there. Skinny, Thick, Fat, every choice of race on the menu, staying in Motel close by, saw a few that I might actually pick up. Beauty is they are not on main drag, so it seems less likely to see LEO? Apparently a few are staying in the same motel I am in and perhaps surrounding hotels. Maybe need to go further west than 27th? This is from 15-20 minutes ago, no less than 12-14 back there.

Bareback Guy
08-29-20, 20:19
I checked out a few of these areas over the last week. Yes, at times there are all kinds of girls to be seen. There are also all kinds of guys hanging out that give off the vibe that they are up to no good. Less LEO risk, but still some risk out there.

MikeHancho069
08-30-20, 13:06
I checked out a few of these areas over the last week. Yes, at times there are all kinds of girls to be seen. There are also all kinds of guys hanging out that give off the vibe that they are up to no good. Less LEO risk, but still some risk out there.I'm going to check this area out tonight. Going to scope the area and find out some more info. Hopefully I don't run into the same SW from my last post.

Desert Rat
08-30-20, 14:17
I checked out a few of these areas over the last week. Yes, at times there are all kinds of girls to be seen. There are also all kinds of guys hanging out that give off the vibe that they are up to no good. Less LEO risk, but still some risk out there.McDowell between 51st Ave and 83rd Ave used to be a great cruise spot for SW. LE shut it down but there are other clusters of cheap motels. Metrocenter has a huge cluster of cheap motels off the I-17 between Peoria and Dunlap. The Quik Trip on Peoria by the motels is often full of SW around 11 am Which is check out time. Good luck.

Animal63
08-30-20, 16:47
McDowell between 51st Ave and 83rd Ave used to be a great cruise spot for SW. LE shut it down but there are other clusters of cheap motels. Metrocenter has a huge cluster of cheap motels off the I-17 between Peoria and Dunlap. The Quik Trip on Peoria by the motels is often full of SW around 11 am Which is check out time. Good luck.What's the nearest cross street by that QT?

DrPoon
08-30-20, 18:12
McDowell between 51st Ave and 83rd Ave used to be a great cruise spot for SW. LE shut it down but there are other clusters of cheap motels. Metrocenter has a huge cluster of cheap motels off the I-17 between Peoria and Dunlap. The Quik Trip on Peoria by the motels is often full of SW around 11 am Which is check out time. Good luck.Good Times at Metro Center and the Premier Inn. A blonde girl used to go there, she looked like a teen version of the Mayor.

Also in the news I noted a shooting video is online. Right by the restroom I would use while waiting to get permission to approach the room. Also Canes nearby and the QT for gas. A great place. Metro Center!

Animal63
08-30-20, 23:04
I've seen the reports here about the QT's on Northern, and Peoria Ave, but how about the one on Scottsdale Rd, being as it is the one closest to me (I live in the Old Town area)? I don't have a vehicle, and Ubering to the Northern or Peoria locations and back can cost a small fortune, so neither can be an option for any more than a once in a blue moon occasion. Sure I could take the bus to Northern or Peoria, but I would be a bit leery about the walk between the bus stop and the store at those locations. At least the one on Scottsdale isn't too far from me.

Chicago Monger
08-31-20, 18:27
I've seen the reports here about the QT's on Northern, and Peoria Ave, but how about the one on Scottsdale Rd, being as it is the one closest to me (I live in the Old Town area)? I don't have a vehicle, and Ubering to the Northern or Peoria locations and back can cost a small fortune, so neither can be an option for any more than a once in a blue moon occasion. Sure I could take the bus to Northern or Peoria, but I would be a bit leery about the walk between the bus stop and the store at those locations. At least the one on Scottsdale isn't too far from me.How does that work? You fuck'them in the Uber? Lucky driver.

Neo Cruz
08-31-20, 20:26
What's the nearest cross street by that QT?I-17 and Peoria Ave. Always seems to be people hanging out there at all hours.

Selasorp
08-31-20, 20:31
I've seen the reports here about the QT's on Northern, and Peoria Ave, but how about the one on Scottsdale Rd, being as it is the one closest to me (I live in the Old Town area)? I don't have a vehicle, and Ubering to the Northern or Peoria locations and back can cost a small fortune, so neither can be an option for any more than a once in a blue moon occasion. Sure I could take the bus to Northern or Peoria, but I would be a bit leery about the walk between the bus stop and the store at those locations. At least the one on Scottsdale isn't too far from me.I know the QT you speak of and its not the kind of area where you will generally see a SW, you have a much much better chance of seeing Johnie Law in there. Every time l have stopped there for gas, there has been a LEO sitting there, leaving, or pulling in while l was there. You are going to have a very tough time getting a SW with no car unless she has a room nearby. It is not like going to a lot of cities, like Vegas or San Francisco where the girls are were all the tourist stroll.

Bareback Guy
09-01-20, 22:49
If you're looking for possible girls at a random QuikTrip, I would say go to Bell and 17th Ave. Maybe Bell west of Cave Creek, and thank you to whoever suggested Country Club and Southern area in Mesa.

The Gooch
09-02-20, 22:13
I've seen the reports here about the QT's on Northern, and Peoria Ave, but how about the one on Scottsdale Rd, being as it is the one closest to me (I live in the Old Town area)? I don't have a vehicle, and Ubering to the Northern or Peoria locations and back can cost a small fortune, so neither can be an option for any more than a once in a blue moon occasion. Sure I could take the bus to Northern or Peoria, but I would be a bit leery about the walk between the bus stop and the store at those locations. At least the one on Scottsdale isn't too far from me.You can't afford to Uber but you have money to pay for sex? LOL is this guy serious?.

Animal63
09-03-20, 09:10
You can't afford to Uber but you have money to pay for sex? LOL is this guy serious?.On a weekend, Ubering from where I live to that area can run $200+ both ways. Once in awhile is one thing, but how often could you afford to keep doing that?

DrPoon
09-03-20, 10:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Dkuym1
09-03-20, 16:53
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SteelyRick
09-03-20, 19:59
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls

A2

The Gooch
09-04-20, 04:40
On a weekend, Ubering from where I live to that area can run $200+ both ways. Once in awhile is one thing, but how often could you afford to keep doing that?Go on a weekday then. Shouldn't be more than $40 one way. Or go to the VB stroll, much closer to Old Town Scottsdale. If you got money to spend on pussy then you surely have money to purchase a vehicle right?

TbhidkWhatIDo
09-04-20, 12:28
I forgot my account, but I was on the forums for mp a while back. Chickened out and here I am a day after my failed dream.

So I went on the 27th trail in my dream, well after reading some if the recent post and the SW guide. I saw some potential SW, some short and some thick. But I looked more, till I hit a blocked off intersection (First Flag). Just the police presence put me on edge. I drive back up 27th and saw these amazing SW, but somebody else approached and went away. I didn't get the good vibes, so I left her alone.

I then go to and find one I already passed that was just sitting there, which seemed off. So I go and approach, rolling my windows down. She already negotiates, which didn't sit with me at all. She ask if I'm a cop. But prices are down and ask how much I got, which made me dip.

I'm pretty sure swers aren't suppose to negotiate at the window. Correct me if I'm wrong, am I suppose to offer the SW in my dream for ride and LE check?

Maybe I'm not cut out, but it didn't feel right.

Desert Rat
09-04-20, 14:55
I know the QT you speak of and its not the kind of area where you will generally see a SW, you have a much much better chance of seeing Johnie Law in there. Every time l have stopped there for gas, there has been a LEO sitting there, leaving, or pulling in while l was there. You are going to have a very tough time getting a SW with no car unless she has a room nearby. It is not like going to a lot of cities, like Vegas or San Francisco where the girls are were all the tourist stroll.This is a good observation. However, behind the QT and Buffalo Wild Wings are several corners and streets where SW gather. The inner streets of Metrocenter have many nooks and crannies to investigate. I do not recommend doing the actual deed around the area but it is fine for a pick up.

Animal63
09-04-20, 18:24
Go on a weekday then. Shouldn't be more than $40 one way. Or go to the VB stroll, much closer to Old Town Scottsdale. If you got money to spend on pussy then you surely have money to purchase a vehicle right?If I didn't have to be up for work at 6 am, weekdays would be a lot more doable.

Selasorp
09-05-20, 03:56
This is a good observation. However, behind the QT and Buffalo Wild Wings are several corners and streets where SW gather. The inner streets of Metrocenter have many nooks and crannies to investigate. I do not recommend doing the actual deed around the area but it is fine for a pick up.This was in regards to the QT on south Scottsdale near the 202/ Tempe border.

Aviator1958
09-05-20, 20:11
Guys been a while since I hunted here but have a trip planned for next week. VB used to be THE place to pick up girls. I'm not reading much on VB anymore. Are they not SW-ing there these days?

Looks like it's now a Real hodge podge for where to look.

Open to suggestions!! LOL.

Aviator in Vegas.

Neo Cruz
09-05-20, 21:28
Guys been a while since I hunted here but have a trip planned for next week. VB used to be THE place to pick up girls. I'm not reading much on VB anymore. Are they not SW-ing there these days?

Looks like it's now a Real hodge podge for where to look.

Open to suggestions!! LOL.

Aviator in Vegas.There are still working girls on Van Buren. I personally cruise between 24th St and 40th St, or between 15th Ave and 35th Ave. Once in a while you can find some action in the downtown stretch, or go as far east as 52nd St (Loop 202).

TbhidkWhatIDo
09-06-20, 05:16
So I looked at the advice from the other sm on the thread and replies to my post, thank you for that. My dream didn't go too well as jr couldn't get up:

I cruised by vb when my dream began, only saw one BSW on the way towards dt. I circled around and couldn't find her. Then I moved west.

I was on the 27th train, where I saw a shit ton of fellow mongerers on the road. Last time, I saw about 10 cars on an intersection. But I saw so many people pull over to these two SW, which most pulled away after talking to the girls. I found all this amusing.

At first, I pulled over to this nice thick latina, kinda young. I left cause I was too cautious and scared her off. Then I picked up a tall girl in a swim suit, which didn't spot me till another dude pulled over. Which tried to use cashapp on her. I was a bit less cautionary and negotiated a CBJ. Which lead to me to a moutain if nervousness.

I pull to a nice location nearby, making small talk. The BJ was. 4 as it was the end of her night and seemed tired. However I was too damn nervous and jr couldn't dream himself. I'm glad I didn't do a FS and somehow negotiated. 4. She helped me calm down and I dropped her off. Heard she was off to texas and ger name was Angie (maybe?

I'm not a novice or hobbyist, but I still going to try again. Just not so soon. I don't mind being mocked, but I wanted to record my night terror for some people to dream well.

MrSkeechyMeech
09-06-20, 15:37
Met this cute BSW around 107th ave and Indian School. She said that she normally works 59th and Bell or 27th occasionally.

I've looked for her in both areas and have yet to see her. She's a bit pricey -- $! For a covered headache. But She's definitely worth it!

Just wanted to see if anyone has seen her around.

Apex3333
09-06-20, 15:39
This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!I didn't know this was against forum guidelines. Haven't actually found anything in the guidelines to back this up but will take their word for it. I've seen a few forum posts through the years but they have been discrete now that I think about it. What do you know. Looks like the great Doctor continues to teach us even when he's not trying.

Bareback Guy
09-06-20, 16:58
Yeah, so most people know of Van Buren, but other areas of Phoenix (and other valley cities) are maybe not so well known. 27th Ave seems to be THE hot spot now, but previous posters have mentioned other areas. Sometimes you can get lucky and find a random girl who is down on her luck and needs a little help, especially in this day and age.

DrPoon
09-07-20, 22:17
A Latina girl with big breasts in her 20's but teeth missing she could have been attractive started talking and giving me a request to hang out at the vacuum on 27th. I really was more interested in cleaning. Then she asked if I had an extra diet coke because she saw a can in the cup holder but I only had one. Then she asked for money but I don't have any cash.

Then she asked if we can get together tonight but I was worried because she looked like she was on drugs and possibly housing unstable and I was assumed maybe several years later the government would indict me so I told her I was really busy and bugged out asap.

Neo Cruz
09-08-20, 17:51
Occasionally you can still find girls in Mesa. Found a thick white girl, reddish blond hair, in a sundress. She's staying in one of the motels on Main St. I found her in the daytime. Forgot her nickname, but she was very nice.

Chicago Monger
09-09-20, 11:07
Occasionally you can still find girls in Mesa. Found a thick white girl, reddish blond hair, in a sundress. She's staying in one of the motels on Main St. I found her in the daytime. Forgot her nickname, but she was very nice.Do you have a cross street. Main runs a long way.

Neo Cruz
09-09-20, 13:21
Do you have a cross street. Main runs a long way.Sorry. Picked up at Main and Alma School. Most of the girls I've seen on the street are between Dobson and Country Club. Judging by some of the LC posts, other girls are working out of motel rooms up and down Main, as far east as Sossaman.

Jim2288
09-09-20, 15:19
I picked this girl up on 27th and near Camelback last night around midnight. She said she'll be here 3 weeks. Treat her well, I haven't seen a girl this hot on 27th before. Charge was $1 (more than I'd ever pay) but I don't regret it at all. Sweet girl too.

https://escortindex.com/large/seattle/929-260-0/1/1906247?img=0

Apex3333
09-09-20, 19:56
Do you have a cross street. Main runs a long way.I've also seen a handful along the section of Main between Power and Recker. There are a number of low budget motels along this strip that seems to attract them. Hit and miss.

Bareback Guy
09-10-20, 19:35
So this morning I was cruising along Main St, from Dobson to Country Club. One hottie in black t-shirt, short shorts and knee high boots I saw at Alma School. Scooped up real quick. That light rail really slows down all the traffic lights around there. Other girls were walking around or hanging around the corridor.

Mt Red Neck
09-11-20, 00:44
I am in that area 3-4 days a week for work. I think the light rail killed tempe / Mesa so bad it is a waste of fuel & time crusing that track.

There is a tall thin person with a long blond wig, knee high boots, white shorts most of the time, but black once in a while, wears a Silicone Breast Plate "Fake Boobs" that isn't a girl. Make sure you are getting what you wanted.

AZPooner
09-16-20, 03:11
Hey fellas LONG time lurker here about 4 years now. Anyways, decided I'd share since all of your information over the years has been great to read although I've rarely ever gone hunting myself. Decided since I had a bad day I'd take a cruise over to 27th Ave.

Sunday I Started at Van buren and worked my way up towards Glendale. About 11 pm. Saw maybe 3 or 4 BSW and 1 WSW. Not really my type so I figured I'd have better luck on Northern at the QT. Well I was just about to get to Glendale and caught a glimpse of a HSW standing behind an Apartment complex sign on the east side. Made a quick turn around on Glendale pulled into the apartments with window down and signaled her over. Parked the car and she jumped in. Quick LEO check and negotiations and here we go. I will say that I am not a bad looking guy for my early 30's and I wasn't quite expecting much as far as looks go but when she walked up to the car I will say this much. She was easily a 9/10 and could pass for a much MUCH higher end escort if she wanted. I mean smoking HOT. Anyways all I agreed to was CBJ as I am very nervous with SWs. We did the deed and she also gave me digits which she verified and I will definitely be repeating for a full service this Thursday.

Damage was. 4.

Thanks a bunch for all you guys post and all the info. I will Gladly give back when I can.

PandaMod
09-16-20, 20:13
Cruised down 27th ave Tuesday night around 11 pm. It was pretty dead, I mean, REALLY dead. Drove all the way to northern and made my way back down and seen a cute BSW (could've been a law) at Bethany home and had to stop. Parked in the lot and she came right over. Her name is Layla and said she's from Vegas. Tried to get 120 but I got it down to. 80 for CBJ. I know it's a lot but she was gorgeous!

She did a helluva good job down there and amazing body to boot!

She's only been here for two weeks and plans on staying. Got her number and plan on visiting her soon.

PandaMod
09-16-20, 20:59
(could've been a law).Sorry, meant LSW.

FreeWayRoss
09-18-20, 18:27
Cruised down 27th ave Tuesday night around 11 pm. It was pretty dead, I mean, REALLY dead. Drove all the way to northern and made my way back down and seen a cute BSW (could've been a law) at Bethany home and had to stop. Parked in the lot and she came right over. Her name is Layla and said she's from Vegas. Tried to get 120 but I got it down to. 80 for CBJ. I know it's a lot but she was gorgeous!

She's only been here for two weeks and plans on staying. Got her number and plan on visiting her soonThat's a lot for a CBJ and a car date.

PandaMod
09-18-20, 21:12
That's a lot for a CBJ and a car date.It is but she was too hot to pass up.

Neo Cruz
09-21-20, 16:10
Saw one black (or mixed) girl walking on Deer Valley from west of I-17 going eastbound. I pulled into the Circle K at 23rd Ave to try to talk to her, but got cock blocked by some other guy there. Wouldn't be surprised if she was staying at the motel near there. Kind of thick girl, wearing a white halter top that could barely contain her huge boobs (I'm gurssing DD) and tight black shorts.

Neo Cruz
09-21-20, 16:16
So I saw a couple girls on Apache on Sun night, mostly hanging around near McClintock. Also drove up and down that strip from Rural to Country Club a couple times. Clusters of people around Main and Alma School, including what looked like a few working girls.

TrillZero
09-22-20, 12:34
So I saw a couple girls on Apache on Sun night, mostly hanging around near McClintock. Also drove up and down that strip from Rural to Country Club a couple times. Clusters of people around Main and Alma School, including what looked like a few working girls.I'm super surprised that you saw some on Apache / McClintock! What time did you see them?

Neo Cruz
09-22-20, 15:32
I'm super surprised that you saw some on Apache / McClintock! What time did you see them?The ones at Apache / McClintock area were between 2:30 am and 4:30 am.

Neo Cruz
09-22-20, 15:37
Since I have seen some of these price quotes in past posts, what are you guys expecting if you are giving a SW more than $ for what is likely a cardate? I assume that mostly it's the youngest, hottest girls that can command such high prices (for street action). I strongly believe that if you can afford more than a Ben Franklin for a session, it should be incall (or even outcall).

DrPoon
09-22-20, 19:51
The ones at Apache / McClintock area were between 2:30 am and 4:30 amI saw an ASU girl working out of the Super 8 a while back, she didn't have an online ad and would just walk from the Super 8 to the Arab market to the East.

But be warned about the CVS across the street. Once late at night someone allegedly stole something and an employee ran out into the parking lot whilst the alleged shoplifter biked away. Thus, do not park right next to the door and instead park far away so there is no chance of someone running out and slamming into your vehicle during a CVS pursuit in progress.

Also the 24 hour Taco Bell is but a shadow of its former glory. Located on Scottsdale Road and Apache it is no longer 24 hours and instead closes at 4 am Previously girls in tank tops without bras would frequent the dine in area, but now mainly drive through and take out so not worth going inside.

Desert Rat
09-23-20, 12:44

She's only been here for two weeks and plans on staying. Got her number and plan on visiting her soon.I think you did the right thing. For a fresh face and a woman that smells good there is nothing wrong with paying for quality.

TrillZero
09-25-20, 13:22
The ones at Apache / McClintock area were between 2:30 am and 4:30 am.

I saw an ASU girl working out of the Super 8 a while back, she didn't have an online ad and would just walk from the Super 8 to the Arab market to the East.

But be warned about the CVS across the street. Once late at night someone allegedly stole something and an employee ran out into the parking lot whilst the alleged shoplifter biked away. Thus, do not park right next to the door and instead park far away so there is no chance of someone running out and slamming into your vehicle during a CVS pursuit in progress.

Also the 24 hour Taco Bell is but a shadow of its former glory. Located on Scottsdale Road and Apache it is no longer 24 hours and instead closes at 4 am Previously girls in tank tops without bras would frequent the dine in area, but now mainly drive through and take out so not worth going inside.Right on guys. Thanks for the heads up! Also, that would be hilarious to see mid-fun.

Bareback Guy
09-28-20, 15:03
So this was all between 3:30 am and 4:30 am. Cruised E Van Buren, then W Van Buren, then 27th Ave from Indian School to Northern. There were at least 30 girls out during that hour. Many were black girls. Highest concentration was on 27th between Camelback and Bethany Home. Also a few ladies hanging out near the QT on 27th Ave and Northern. If not working girls, I have to assume they were unable to get a motel room or other place to stay. Have noticed that a lot of places like gas stations and motels lately have more people hanging around at all hours of the day. YMMV. Some of you may have better luck with the random chicks just hanging out.

ShotCaller12
09-28-20, 23:12
I cruised Apache Blvd / Main St from McClintock Dr to Gilbert Rd Saturday from 8 pm-9 pm and Sunday from Midnight-1 am on the way back home after being out running some errands. Completely dead, no SWs at all of any kind, even the nasty bottom of the barrel ones. Nothing like back it the day when it was the spot on the east side and overflowing with SWs. Light rail probably helped kill it. I think this cruise is officially dead dead. Weird because all the cheap motels lining the stroll were filled up pretty well. Other than that, very minimal presence from our favorite uncle LEO, and tons of homeless and hobos walking down the streets or camping at a light rail stations or bus stops. Little bit of the bar crowd walking and a good amount of civilians riding their bikes, walking their dogs, or carrying groceries home.

Is the East Side pretty much done with SWs and strolls?

I know for a fact they're here on the east side but if I had to guess, probably all online now.

Bareback Guy
09-29-20, 15:55
I cruised Apache Blvd / Main St from McClintock Dr to Gilbert Rd Saturday from 8 pm-9 pm and Sunday from Midnight-1 am on the way back home after being out running some errands. Completely dead, no SWs at all of any kind, even the nasty bottom of the barrel ones. Nothing like back it the day when it was the spot on the east side and overflowing with SWs. Light rail probably helped kill it. I think this cruise is officially dead dead. Weird because all the cheap motels lining the stroll were filled up pretty well. Other than that, very minimal presence from our favorite uncle LEO, and tons of homeless and hobos walking down the streets or camping at a light rail stations or bus stops. Little bit of the bar crowd walking and a good amount of civilians riding their bikes, walking their dogs, or carrying groceries home.

Is the East Side pretty much done with SWs and strolls?

I know for a fact they're here on the east side but if I had to guess, probably all online now.The Apache / Main area is hit and miss. Nothing really consistent or steady like in Phoenix.

Trevlac
10-05-20, 02:40
Just helped a friend with an errand and figured since I was in the area I would pass through and check it out. Between and and IS on 27th I counted over 30+ SW. Its been a while since a participated in any events, but there were decent looking spinners out there tonight.

Chicago Monger
10-05-20, 15:33
Just helped a friend with an errand and figured since I was in the area I would pass through and check it out. Between and and IS on 27th I counted over 30+ SW. Its been a while since a participated in any events, but there were decent looking spinners out there tonight.What does "Between and and IS " mean.

Bareback Guy
10-05-20, 16:04
What does "Between and and IS " mean.Guessing Indian School to one of the other major streets. Huge cluster of girls last night (or early this morning) between Camelback and Bethany Home, and more hanging out around the QT at Northern.

YoDaddy1
10-20-20, 18:49
Whats up I will be going to phoenix in 2 weeks and was wondering what's the good areas to check out.

DrPoon
10-20-20, 20:49
Whats up I will be going to phoenix in 2 weeks and was wondering what's the good areas to check out.27th Avenue from QT Northern downwards to Indian School.

However, stay away from the BSW.

Streetfinder
10-21-20, 17:00
The Apache / Main area is hit and miss. Nothing really consistent or steady like in Phoenix.Your best bet on this track is on Main and Alma School heading east.