PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21

TwinTurbos
10-16-17, 19:15
Drove between Northern and CB at around 7:30 pm last night, saw 1 WSW and a BSW nothing really interesting.

Bareback Guy
10-19-17, 04:39
This area was pretty active on a late Wed / early Thu. From 16th St to 40th St, at least 10 girls.

Lestat482
10-19-17, 16:03
Hi.

I will visit Phoenix shortly. I am from a Europe and maybe interested in the night live. In Europe this sort of night live is perfectly legal. How about in Phoenix?

Where should I go, what can I do, what should I watch out for and what about prices?

Thanks for any tips.

DrPoon
10-19-17, 20:03
Hi.

Where should I go, what can I do, what should I watch out for and what about prices?

Thanks for any tips.Lock yourself in your hotel room, don't answer the door, and try to rebook your return flight sooner.

Nothing is legal here except watching girls dance without touching. Might as well just warn others not to come here.

Higgs Boson
10-20-17, 00:04
I will visit Phoenix shortly. I am from a Europe and maybe interested in the night live. In Europe this sort of night live is perfectly legal. How about in Phoenix.Lestat, unfortunately the USA is nothing like the Netherlands or the BRD.

Everywhere in the USA the exchange of money for sex is illegal except for a county or two in Nevada.

That is why there are repeated warnings about police, police decoys (women posing as SW to trap you), LE (law enforcement), "po po", and numerous slang words for this in this thread on streetwalkers.

If caught by the police, you will likely be arrested, be required to appear in court, possibly be convicted (found to be guilty), go to prison, be registered as a sex offender and be deported and never able to return to the USA.

My opinion: visit strip clubs to avoid legal problems.

Also, if you're interested in the night life, go to music venues such as the Crescent Ballroom, the Valley Bar, the Pressroom, the Rhythm Room, and the Van Buren. Great places to hear touring bands.

If you would like to visit strip clubs during your visit, there are people here who can take you to some.

Higgs.

JChoi
10-20-17, 02:33
Hi.

I will visit Phoenix shortly. I am from a Europe and maybe interested in the night live. In Europe this sort of night live is perfectly legal. How about in Phoenix?

Thanks for any tips.My best advice for you would be to check out a few local strip clubs, google is your best friend, and spend some money of the girls and see if you can ask them for some pointers. If that doesn't work, you can give backpage or some higher end sites a try.

Good luck.

Lestat482
10-21-17, 04:38
WoW thanks slot for the tips Guys. I guess I will just have to play a round of golf or go watch sandstone cliffs at Sedona or something similar.

Lestat, unfortunately the USA is nothing like the Netherlands or the BRD.

Everywhere in the USA the exchange of money for sex is illegal except for a county or two in Nevada.

That is why there are repeated warnings about police, police decoys (women posing as SW to trap you), LE (law enforcement), "po po", and numerous slang words for this in this thread on streetwalkers.

If caught by the police, you will likely be arrested, be required to appear in court, possibly be convicted (found to be guilty), go to prison, be registered as a sex offender and be deported and never able to return to the USA.

My opinion: visit strip clubs to avoid legal problems.

Also, if you're interested in the night life, go to music venues such as the Crescent Ballroom, the Valley Bar, the Pressroom, the Rhythm Room, and the Van Buren. Great places to hear touring bands.

If you would like to visit strip clubs during your visit, there are people here who can take you to some.

Higgs.

DrPoon
10-22-17, 01:28
What country are you from? You might want to check if it can extradite back to the USA. I think France will not. Would be good to compile a list here.

WoW thanks slot for the tips Guys. I guess I will just have to play a round of golf or go watch sandstone cliffs at Sedona or something similar.

Bareback Guy
10-23-17, 05:58
So over the weekend I did some cruising around. 27th Ave was active as usual. Also looks like Van Buren has picked up, specifically between 24th St and 32nd St. Had a few near misses of girls over by 32nd St and Roosevelt, 32nd St and Thomas, and 7th St and Mountain View. Even saw some random chicks that may have been down for some fun over on Deer Valley, between 27th Ave and 23rd Ave.

In Mesa, only a couple girls out on Main St. One by Alma School, the other east of Stapley. I did see some girls on Broadway, between Stapley and Mesa Dr.

SuperBad69
10-24-17, 00:25
So over the weekend I did some cruising around. 27th Ave was active as usual. Also looks like Van Buren has picked up, specifically between 24th St and 32nd St. Had a few near misses of girls over by 32nd St and Roosevelt, 32nd St and Thomas, and 7th St and Mountain View. Even saw some random chicks that may have been down for some fun over on Deer Valley, between 27th Ave and 23rd Ave.

In Mesa, only a couple girls out on Main St. One by Alma School, the other east of Stapley. I did see some girls on Broadway, between Stapley and Mesa Dr.What time did you see the girls on Broadway? How sure are you they were working? Just curious because I am on the east side and would love for there to be some options over here.

Bareback Guy
10-25-17, 00:01
What time did you see the girls on Broadway? How sure are you they were working? Just curious because I am on the east side and would love for there to be some options over here.Funny thing, the few times I was able to pick up chicks on Broadway, they all seemed to be random UTR girls. Sometimes working girls go to Broadway, but they're usually on Main St more. The girls in question I saw around 1:00 am.

Desert Rat
10-25-17, 18:53
The Quick Trip on Dunlap and 19th Avenue was literally overflowing with SW yesterday afternoon about two o'clock. Several hobbyists simply pulled up the to the lot and ladies jumped in. The apartments just North of the QT also had ladies sitting on the lawn in front. Enjoy!

Jamesj
10-25-17, 22:38
The Quick Trip on Dunlap and 19th Avenue was literally overflowing with SW yesterday afternoon about two o'clock. Several hobbyists simply pulled up the to the lot and ladies jumped in. The apartments just North of the QT also had ladies sitting on the lawn in front. Enjoy!Interesting. That's where I dropped a Seeking Arrangements HO off a while back!

Had plucked her from a different location and took her to my abode for the fun.

Hope NO One had a GFE with her immediately after, as my discharge may have still been in her mouth.

Did notice several other "ladies" hanging around, but never gave it a 2nd thought.

NOW, its all "Cumming" together (LOL).

JAMESJ.

DrPoon
10-26-17, 00:36
The Quick Trip on Dunlap and 19th Avenue was literally overflowing with SW yesterday afternoon about two o'clock. Several hobbyists simply pulled up the to the lot and ladies jumped in. The apartments just North of the QT also had ladies sitting on the lawn in front. Enjoy!Looks like CVS and Sonic stocks in that neighborhod will be rising soon all the girls buying makeup and mozarella sticks after they earn money.

TappinDatAss
10-26-17, 10:46
Well I found her walking out of a store on main st and what a hot little spinner about 5-3 105 lbs brunette with a spectacular ass and good looking. She says she has never accepted a ride before and from talking with her I believe it as she had all the signs of being fresh. I think I would have a good feeling for this as she is number 237 of ones I have picked up in my career into this hobby. Great technique and swallowed at the moment of truth. I think I'm in love LOL. I will be seeing her again later today for some FS at my place. I will check with her and see if she wants me to give out her number.

TAPPIN that unicorn OUT.

JChoi
10-26-17, 21:37
Well I found her walking out of a store on main st and what a hot little spinner about 5-3 105 lbs brunette with a spectacular ass and good looking. She says she has never accepted a ride before and from talking with her I believe it as she had all the signs of being fresh. I think I would have a good feeling for this as she is number 237 of ones I have picked up in my career into this hobby. Great technique and swallowed at the moment of truth. I think I'm in love LOL. I will be seeing her again later today for some FS at my place. I will check with her and see if she wants me to give out her number.

TAPPIN that unicorn OUT.Those are the best. Great find! Hope its a great time.

Jo Kuz
11-01-17, 08:57

TAPPIN that unicorn OUT.So where exactly did you find her, Main St where?

Bareback Guy
11-03-17, 13:51
Any of you get lucky with street activity during the daytime? I have seen a few gems out there this week, but I passed on them because I couldn't think of a place to take the girls when I picked them up. A hot LSW near 24th St and VB. She may hace been staying in one of the motels there. Also a few more girls going east as far as 44th St.

OldWarrior
11-07-17, 01:25
Was wondering if anyone pick her up Sunday morning. She was out there from what I saw after a couple of passes on 27th between 2-3 am in a red jump suit. I'm pretty sure I tried to get her about a year ago but she was asking a hun. Back then I always saw her out but always never really getting into anyone's ride. It's got to be her price. She has a nice thick body, no way guys are just not trying with her. Here is her BP link. So she goes between the 2 it looks like but when she is walking she wants BP price. Is that what you all are noticing with her or did she come down since a year ago?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bella-has-h-i-z-h-t-i-i-wont-stop-until-the-last-drop/63247347

602-726-7992 is her number.

DrPoon
11-07-17, 06:56
Was wondering if anyone pick her up Sunday morning. She was out there from what I saw after a couple of passes on 27th between 2-3 am in a red jump suit. I'm pretty sure I tried to get her about a year ago but she was asking a hun. Back then I always saw her out but always never really getting into anyone's ride. It's got to be her price. She has a nice thick body, no way guys are just not trying with her. Here is her BP link. So she goes between the 2 it looks like but when she is walking she wants BP price. Is that what you all are noticing with her or did she come down since a year ago?

http://phoenix.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bella-has-h-i-z-h-t-i-i-wont-stop-until-the-last-drop/63247347

602-726-7992 is her number.She looks very familiar. I think she had another number before (out of state number) and was in a hotel. Holiday Inn and. Phoenix when I saw her. I believe she had a qv for $60 last year. Not recommended due to CBJ, which is a communist plot.

MyDixieWrecked
11-07-17, 11:22
I have not picked up a SW for a long time. It used to be all I would do. I found one on 27 just south of the 7 k block. She was a WSW and had a bunch of crap with her. A bag of clothes and a back pack and an inhuman size purse. Now, I thought she just got kicked out of motel 6 and this can work in my favor.

She was older and a bit haggered but you can tell she was a solid 8 in her day and her face was not bad, but there was the sign I ignored! She was tired! And nodding out. I even said, you look like your too tired to do this. She said she was fine and I was going to enjoy it. Braggers rarely are "the best".

Found a spot and it was just as bad as I imagined. I ended up stopping her and dropping her off. Her and all her baggage. No joy for me.

Go with your guts and not your wangdoodle. If they are nodding out because of opiates, then do yourself a favor and whack it yourself.

Santa2
11-17-17, 03:50
Tonight before midnight I got drowsy and hallucinated that on 27th I saw a petite blonde WSW (whiteish, she could be a really light skinned Latina) in sandals, grey-white full body bodysuit, and a open sweatshirt walking southward on her phone. I think I fell asleep at this point and dreampt that I pulled into a side street and I called her over. She came over, we exchanged names, and I told her I was looking for "fun. " She was outside my car on the passenger side (no LEO check had been done and she didn't flash anything) and she asked me "what is your budget?

I told her I don't discuss that with the girl outside of the car. She then simply said "Goodnight" and walked away. I tried to call her back but she wouldn't come. I saw her talking to a big BSW a few streets over and so I pulled in there and tried to call Brooke over again. She wouldn't come and walked away so I called the BSW over instead. I asked the BSW if she knew Brooke and she said "No. " I asked if she ever saw her out here before and the BSW again said "No. " I said "I know, that is what is sketching me out. " and drove off.

I saw Brooke still walking South and I tried a third time to call her over. This time she relented and talked to me for a minute.

First, I told her I can't believe she is making me work this hard. Then I filled her in on my thoughts on street ettiquette. I told her that she should have come to my driver side window, asked to "see something" and then groped me, followed by her then "showing me something" and me groping her. She said that LEOs can lie and I said "I know but you need to understand my view. You are cute, white, blonde, and have never been out here before and nobody is picking you up. " She said this was her first time. I asked if she posted on BP and she said she doesn't. I also asked if she was from California and she said "No, I'm from here. " I told her about the pressure from GCU and how it isn't as safe as it used to be.

She said I seemed nice and I said I wanted a date and she asked again my "budget. " I told her (using vulgarities that I am editing for this review) that on the track the typical donation is French for. 4, Dance Lessons alone. 6, and both (a "half-and-half") are. 8 BUT that since she is "whiteish and blonde" she could ask probably ask for a bit more. She said she wants WAY MORE and her minimum is $$ I asked if she was dancer who just started working and she said "something like that. " I told her that most men on 27th won't have that much of a donation and that since she is asking so much she needs to be really careful since they might lie and say they do. I told her she will want to see it first (Not that it really protects her much. Girls on the track have told me horror stories. Anyways.). I then asked, thinking this was the reason it was so much, if she was GFE and she said "No. " She said that $$ is a "Step down" for her. I told her I wish I could play but for that donation I could have a really hot dream off of BP (like Adrianna or "Slutty Mc Slutterson".

Brooke took my number (I didn't have my burner with me) and she said she would text me but as of right now I haven't heard from her.

She then walked away as I wished her luck. Once South of Camel she disappeared so I can only assume she got a date and got her $$ donation.

My questions are:

Has anybody on here dreampt of her? If so, is she worth it?

Thanks,

Santa.

Bareback Guy
11-19-17, 22:37
I think if girls are wanting to charge more than $100 on the street, they shouldn't be working the streets. Go advertise online.

Moloch2233
11-21-17, 14:04
I think if girls are wanting to charge more than $100 on the street, they shouldn't be working the streets. Go advertise online.Agreed. And I consider $100 high end. Anything higher than $80, I hit safer venues.

Great Expecta
11-25-17, 11:59
I spent a week on business and stayed at the Hilton GI on Van Burean. Seven out of ten times when I drove down the street toward 24 rth, I'd see at least 2-3 SWs around. On a few occasions, I saw a gorgeous young BSW on the side street that cut the no-tells in two. She was making contact and waving but had a douche bag dude circling around her on his kiddy bike. There was no way I was stopping anywhere close to that! Don't these girls know to tell their fucking pimps and boyfriends to stay away if they want to meet someone? Most of the other girls were haggardly and obviously high. One time I watched from the gas station on the corner to see three LEO SUVs decsend on the place and folks scattered like roaches. I did find some talent on VB up closer to the HGI, but not anyone nice enough I'd have taken to my room for extended FS. Be safe out there.

Santa2
11-26-17, 09:23
I dreampt that Sunday morning I saw a young, tall, thin, BSW in gold heels, short jean shorts, leather jacket, and long black hair just South of the Dollar Store on 27th. She got in my car and said her name was Diamond. After LEO check she said that French was. 6 and Dancing was. 8. I agreed and we started driving South on 27th. I have a habit of giving the girls the fuill donation up front to foster trust.

IT BACKFIRED!

I gave her 80 roses and as we are stopped at the light at Camelback she says the "roses" look fake. I tell her they are not. She says they look and feel fake. I get sick of this real quick and tell her "Ok, give me the roses back and I'll drop you off where I picked you up. ".

She then unsuringly says "Oh, nevermind, I see they are real now. ".

I try to talk to her like I do other girls (friendly, sharing stories, and such to open them up and make them comfortable) and she is ignoring me but mentions she is 19 years old, from Wisconsin, and out here for 2 years so far. She also said her feet hurt from her heels cause her feet keep slipping down. Incidentally her eyelashes look really long and are possibly fake. I had asked if she posted on BP and she said she used to but hasn't recently cause you have to pay now.

We pull into a spot I like to sleep in just South of Camelback, across from the field, and she gives me a slow French lesson (with cover, a little too much teeth but I didn't say anything to her) and then she gets on her back. The ENTIRE TIME we are dancing I am doing all the leading and she is on her cellphone texting and not making a sound. She then asks if I am close and I am so shortly after I fill the cover.

I then offer her some wipes to clean up and I am cleaning myself up when a small car with lights off pulls up blocking my car and 2 black guys get out!

She quickly gets out of the car and Black Guy 1 (BG1 from here on) (wearing a red jacket) leans in the open car door and says.

BG1: Is the money real?

Me: Yes, its real.

BG1: Is the money real? Is it real?

Me: Its real!

BG1: Seriously dude is the money real?

Me: Its real, Motherfucker!

BG1: Comeon man, don't talk like that.

Black Guy 2 (BG2) tries to open my driver side door but its locked. BG2 comes around to the passenger side and tells BG1 to move. BG2 then sits down in the passenger seat. He is wearing a light colored sweats and smoking a cigarette. BG2 tells Diamond to give him the money. She hands it to him and he looks at each. 2 in the light and sees that each one is REAL! He then says.

BG2: It's business. Nothing personal.

And offer to fist bump me. I offer him my hand as a handshake and he says "I'm not going to do that" so I give him a fist bump and he gets out of my car.

I finished cleaning up as they stayed their a minute and then they left and less than a minute later I left.

In all fairness.

To their credit, nobody verbally threatened me with violence. Nobody flashed or pulled any weapons on me. Nobody (other than me) raised their voices.

Pros: Her kitty is tight, she is young with a nice body, and her donation is reasonable.

Cons: The above!

I will not repeat with her. There are other girls that are less headache and better overall. I don't carry any weapons with me but this could have turned ugly. She said she's been doing this 2 years and I find it hard to believe that she couldn't tell if a. 2 is real. I have been a hobbyist for almost 10 years and no girl has ever done this to me.

Also, she had said she was out here with her "sisters. " I saw them earlier in the morning. Both are BSWs: one small, petite, short hair, in a blue dress and the other was taller, curly hair, dark red dress, and heels. I would use caution when dealing with them too.

Stay Safe!

Santa.

Jamesj
11-26-17, 13:48
I dreampt that Sunday morning I saw a young, tall, thin, BSW in gold heels, short jean shorts, leather jacket, and long black hair just South of the Dollar Store on 27th. She got in my car and said her name was Diamond. After LEO check she said that French was. 6 and Dancing was. 8. I agreed and we started driving South on 27th. I have a habit of giving the girls the fuill donation up front to foster trust.

IT BACKFIRED!

I gave her 80 roses and as we are stopped at the light at Camelback she says the "roses" look fake. I tell her they are not. She says they look and feel fake. I get sick of this real quick and tell her "Ok, give me the roses back and I'll drop you off where I picked you up. ".

She then unsuringly says "Oh, nevermind, I see they are real now. ".

I try to talk to her like I do other girls (friendly, sharing stories, and such to open them up and make them comfortable) and she is ignoring me but mentions she is 19 years old, from Wisconsin, and out here for 2 years so far. She also said her feet hurt from her heels cause her feet keep slipping down. Incidentally her eyelashes look really long and are possibly fake. I had asked if she posted on BP and she said she used to but hasn't recently cause you have to pay now.

We pull into a spot I like to sleep in just South of Camelback, across from the field, and she gives me a slow French lesson (with cover, a little too much teeth but I didn't say anything to her) and then she gets on her back. The ENTIRE TIME we are dancing I am doing all the leading and she is on her cellphone texting and not making a sound. She then asks if I am close and I am so shortly after I fill the cover.

I then offer her some wipes to clean up and I am cleaning myself up when a small car with lights off pulls up blocking my car and 2 black guys get out!

She quickly gets out of the car and Black Guy 1 (BG1 from here on) (wearing a red jacket) leans in the open car door and says.

BG1: Is the money real?

Me: Yes, its real.

BG1: Is the money real? Is it real?

Me: Its real!

BG1: Seriously dude is the money real?

Me: Its real, Motherfucker!

BG1: Comeon man, don't talk like that.

Black Guy 2 (BG2) tries to open my driver side door but its locked. BG2 comes around to the passenger side and tells BG1 to move. BG2 then sits down in the passenger seat. He is wearing a light colored sweats and smoking a cigarette. BG2 tells Diamond to give him the money. She hands it to him and he looks at each. 2 in the light and sees that each one is REAL! He then says.

BG2: It's business. Nothing personal.

And offer to fist bump me. I offer him my hand as a handshake and he says "I'm not going to do that" so I give him a fist bump and he gets out of my car.

I finished cleaning up as they stayed their a minute and then they left and less than a minute later I left.

In all fairness.

To their credit, nobody verbally threatened me with violence. Nobody flashed or pulled any weapons on me. Nobody (other than me) raised their voices.

Pros: Her kitty is tight, she is young with a nice body, and her donation is reasonable.

Cons: The above!

I will not repeat with her. There are other girls that are less headache and better overall. I don't carry any weapons with me but this could have turned ugly. She said she's been doing this 2 years and I find it hard to believe that she couldn't tell if a. 2 is real. I have been a hobbyist for almost 10 years and no girl has ever done this to me.

Also, she had said she was out here with her "sisters. " I saw them earlier in the morning. Both are BSWs: one small, petite, short hair, in a blue dress and the other was taller, curly hair, dark red dress, and heels. I would use caution when dealing with them too.

Stay Safe!

Santa.Not criticizing you, however NEVER give the HO the $ until after deed is completed. (show the donation if need be, but tuck it back in YOUR pocket).

Once she had the cash, it was obvious her texting was giving them YOUR location. (sure they recognized your vehicle as they probably watch what car she intially got in).

NEVER park in a spot where you can be blocked in by another vehicle, or approached on foot by someone.

Get them far enough off the stroll area, where you have EXCELLENT visibility of your surroundings.

Several miles AWAY in an area most likely NOT familiar to them.

If the HO does not like it, kick her ASS out immediately.

Carry some HEAT, I'm sure a little friend such as a 9 MM would have kept them at bay.

Remember, we have the cash, WE make the rules!

Once SHE had the donation, she had ALL the power.

Be safe, use extreme caution.

JAMESJ.

AZSexGeek
11-26-17, 23:34
Now that I'm signed up I figured I might as well add my two cents worth in observations.

Coming down 27th Ave between Bethany Home and Camelback at 8 pm on Sunday night I saw 5 ladies.

1st one was skinny white / latina with black hair wearing a white fur coat and high heels. She didn't look real comfy walking in them.

2nd one was a more heavy set black woman. I'm guessing 5' 4" or so. She wasn't really dressed up or prancing so maybe she wasn't working?

3rd one was a taller curvy latina with GIANT breasts. Had to be G cups. She was facing traffic and seemed to be more bold then the others.

4th one was in proximity to that one but was standing in a parking lot. She was dressed more conservatively and was a latina with black hair.

5th one was wearing a black number that looked kind of sexy but she was definitely looking cold. She looked like a slender black spinner around 5 feet.

I have never seen 27th ave that busy so was a bit of a surprise to me personally.

Ajlee133
11-30-17, 19:50
Decided to take a chance on my way home around 11 PM on a Monday night. Saw a slim BSW on my first pass on 27th between CB and IS. This girl was about 5'2", maybe 100 lbs.

She asked for 100 but went down to 60. Said she would do anal for another 100 which I declined.

She had small A's, and would not let me suck on them. Since I'm a boob guy, I gave her another 10 so I could touch them.

So we agreed on 20 min. She wouldn't do a BJ for the donation, so we started with MISH. She made sexy noises, which weren't over the top.

10 min in she asked if I was ready to cum. I told her not yet, and kept pounding away until I felt a pop. Rubber broke. However, it felt so good because she was super wet and tight, that I kept going, finished inside of her, and then we both got dressed.

I didn't tell her, and dropped her off by Jack in the Box.

Selasorp
12-01-17, 04:21
I took a drive up 27th just a little before nine, from Indian School to Bethany Home and back down to Camelback, not a single girl out. Went to gas up at the QT on Camelback and drove up 27th again to BH and back to IS, again a ghost town, have never seem it like that, have always seen at least one girl. Continued to drive down to VB and there was nothing in the gutter where you can always find the trash, at VB and 38th st I saw a slim white girl with dark hair by the bus stop. Turned around and she did not look like a pro, more like the girl next door, very attractive byt seemed like she was making down her appearance. When I pulled up I saw what may have been a handler nearby. I asked her if she wanted to get in and take a ride. She said she was out to make money, what did I want. I told her come over here to my window, she wouldn't, wanted to know what I wanted, I was leery, used hand gestures and she said that I had to tell her what I wanted then asked how much I had, I didn't answer and she said, oh you have $50 I said no I don't and drove off. My rule is if they won't get in or come around to the drivers window and grab my junk then I won't say a thing about money. She may have been a working girl, but I felt she and the guy might have been under cover since they were hanging out and not walking.

SuperBad69
12-03-17, 22:49
I dropped a friend of in Tempe Saturday night and decided fuck it, I'll go check out 27th ave. I drove from I think Grand up to Bethany Home and back at around 11 to 11:30 at night. What a waste of time. I saw one big ssw and one decent looking ssw. The big one I had zero interest in. The decent looking one was on her phone when I passed by, still on it as I passed her in the parking lot of whatever it was, and was still on her phone when I passed again to continue my way up to Bethany Home. I was now determined to see more than just these 2 so I took 7th st down to Van Buren, Van Buren to Curry, then went down Apache from Rural all the way down to Ellsworth. Never saw another one. I went home disappointed.

Can someone tell me on here or in pm when the best time to go to 27th is? What is the main drag on 27th? And any other tips would be appreciated as well. Of course, I am sure these will all be things you have heard from friends or read about!

One thing I noticed was the lighting on a lot of 27th ave sucked. It was often difficult to see if anyone was walking or standing on a corner.

Bareback Guy
12-10-17, 08:51
I've cruised 27th Ave many times at night, and do agree that the lighting could be better. If it's hard to see girls when cruising, sometimes I park in one of the shopping centers, or the gas stations nearby, and let the action come to me.

MyDixieWrecked
12-10-17, 13:50
I have been on 27 forever. Picked up my first 27 girl about 26 years ago. Not my first SW but first 27th ave SW. Are you guys really complaining about lighting?

Anyway, spotted a very tall and a tad thick WSW last night with nice stockings and her butt cheeks hanging out the rear. Long curly hair with some weird green dye in it. Large breasts that were screaming to be let out. Picked up just north of IS. Found a spot as talking to her was great, very easy going and I knew it was going to be a good session.

Whipped out my bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo and she did not put it in a bag, nice! Took direction well and allowed me to rub her glorious assets but not penetrate them. She wanted a warning upon completion and I got a vigorous shake of the baby shampoo bottle by hand and the contents emptied everywhere.

If you like her type this girl is the best. I spilled. 3 to get this shampoo bottle emptied. We went to a parking lot but she had a room for FS if you wanted that, and I do next time.

Normally I would only share this one with Joe Kuz as he has given me some true gems in the past including our favorite girl last going by Irish on BP. I have permission to pass her digits to trusted members. Those of you with less than 30 posts and / or garbage posts need not apply. Also she is tall and thick but a good thick, so spinner hounds will not like her. (I think she might be 5' 10" but I am not totally sure as I didn't stand next to her) PM only and no non seniors.

SuperBad69
12-10-17, 23:28
I have been on 27 forever. Picked up my first 27 girl about 26 years ago. Not my first SW but first 27th ave SW. Are you guys really complaining about lighting?

Anyway, spotted a very tall and a tad thick WSW last night with nice stockings and her butt cheeks hanging out the rear. Long curly hair with some weird green dye in it. Large breasts that were screaming to be let out. Picked up just north of IS. Found a spot as talking to her was great, very easy going and I knew it was going to be a good session.

Whipped out my bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo and she did not put it in a bag, nice! Took direction well and allowed me to rub her glorious assets but not penetrate them. She wanted a warning upon completion and I got a vigorous shake of the baby shampoo bottle by hand and the contents emptied everywhere.

If you like her type this girl is the best. I spilled. 3 to get this shampoo bottle emptied. We went to a parking lot but she had a room for FS if you wanted that, and I do next time.

Normally I would only share this one with Joe Kuz as he has given me some true gems in the past including our favorite girl last going by Irish on BP. I have permission to pass her digits to trusted members. Those of you with less than 30 posts and / or garbage posts need not apply. Also she is tall and thick but a good thick, so spinner hounds will not like her. (I think she might be 5' 10" but I am not totally sure as I didn't stand next to her) PM only and no non seniors.I just made an observation on things I noticed since it was my first time cruising 27th. I mean, its not like I'm going to contact council and request they put in better lighting so we can see the SW walking LOL.

Can you tell me where on 27th they can be? I took Grand to Bethany Home I think the one time I've been thru there.

Itachi105
12-16-17, 01:58
I was driving along 27 between IS and CB and there were a lot of police in area? Does any one know if there was a sting operation that happened? I noped right our of there as soon as I saw all the police driving around.

Jamesj
12-17-17, 00:14
Did a loop about 8-8:30 PM.

NADDA. Nothing.

Where have all the SW 's gone?

Surely they need to make a few bucks before Christmas (LOL).

JAMESJ.

AkGuyEv
12-18-17, 06:11
Had to make a new account but have been very activate lately. Anyways I been cruising 27th lately with some nights with no signs of life anywhere. It may be the cold weather or it might just be uncle LEO cleaning up the streets.

I do have contact info for one walker from Miami who just moved down here. Very beautiful and kind of new. She takes direction very well! Car damage. 40 $ She looks to be Spanish or even middle eastern. Never got around to ask LOL.

Will trade info for Latina info pm me.

NoPants
01-02-18, 20:16
27th has been busy, from what I've seen, between IS and Camelback. Almost too much so. Phx dudes (of course, I don't mean *you* guys.) seem to have zero subtle. Took me 3 tries to actually talk to one of the gals. Twice was blown up by cars honking, doing 2-point you-turns, flashing lights, etc. Drawing way too much attention for my taste. I felt for one girl, headed towards me, 3 cars cut her off and surround her. She stood there for a sec with a look on her face like "what am I supposed to do here?" I peaced out.

But finally did meet one super nice aa chick just in from Vegas, short, red hair. Should've gotten her number, she was sweet, no drugs, a pleaser.

Be good out there.

Selasorp
01-04-18, 03:42
So tonight I was at a certain private club in the area and since it was dead I rolled up 27th, saw a white girl, cute, robot dress, pulled into a convenience store, asked her if she needed a ride, she hopped in, exchanged pleasantries and head to a side street. I notice a late 2000's model silver Accord behind us a few car lengths, turns where we turn, tell her we are being followed, to hold on. We end up going to her apartment, car is still following, she says to go up stairs, I head toward the Honda, he rolls down the window and I ask him "what's your fuckin' problem?" he tells me to get going, I tell him to fuck off get lost and then I hear the beep, you know, the one when a cop needs immediate help. At that point I turned and walked away knowing he was LEO, next thing you know I have pigs everywhere, total bacon fest. They separate the girl and I, getting no info from either of us. I say I offered her a ride, she says I offered her a ride. No talk of sex or money. I get the "we know why you are out here, just come clean and we will let you go, you drive home, no arrest. She is nothing to you, probably brought you here to rob you. " The Sarge, who ends up being the guy I was talking shit to, tells me "Just tell us the deal you made, you go home, we take her in, she is a real b-itch, I want her, not you. If she gives me the info then she goes free, you go to jail and lose your car, in nobody talks then or you both go to jail. Do you think the judge will believe your story" I tell him "I have no clue what you are talking about, if you are going to arrest us then arrest us." since I knew they had nothing on us. She is keeping the same jive going. They tell me they are going to tow my car, that how will my wife and kids and mom feel seeing my name online for prostitution, I tell them "I am single, have no kids, and my mom is dead". The shit and threats go on and one for an hour until they figure that they can't crack either of us, they tell me I know what the right thing to say is, tell me to leave. I could tell they were pissed. They though that I would cave an kiss their asses. They had a traffic cop there, he was actually really nice and was strait up with me, told me he knew why I was there, that he didn't care, actually shook my hand and laughed about how I played them, besides the Sarge, the rest were young punks. We had several spectators who told me before that it was funny watching me play the cops. Too bad I didn't get vocal for the Jackson twins as we spoke of before LEO popped up! Maybe another time. Be safe guys.

JChoi
01-04-18, 04:38
So tonight I was at a certain private club in the area and since it was dead I rolled up 27th, saw a white girl, cute, robot dress, pulled into a convenience store, asked her if she needed a ride, she hopped in, exchanged pleasantries and head to a side street. I notice a late 2000's model silver Accord behind us a few car lengths, turns where we turn, tell her we are being followed, to hold on. We end up going to her apartment, car is still following, she says to go up stairs, I head toward the Honda, he rolls down the window and I ask him "what's your fuckin' problem?" he tells me to get going, I tell him to fuck off get lost and then I hear the beep, you know, the one when a cop needs immediate help. At that point I turned and walked away knowing he was LEO, next thing you know I have pigs everywhere, total bacon fest. They separate the girl and I, getting no info from either of us. I say I offered her a ride, she says I offered her a ride. No talk of sex or money. I get the "we know why you are out here, just come clean and we will let you go, you drive home, no arrest. She is nothing to you, probably brought you here to rob you. " The Sarge, who ends up being the guy I was talking shit to, tells me "Just tell us the deal you made, you go home, we take her in, she is a real b-itch, I want her, not you. If she gives me the info then she goes free, you go to jail and lose your car, in nobody talks then or you both go to jail. Do you think the judge will believe your story" I tell him "I have no clue what you are talking about, if you are going to arrest us then arrest us." since I knew they had nothing on us. She is keeping the same jive going. They tell me they are going to tow my car, that how will my wife and kids and mom feel seeing my name online for prostitution, I tell them "I am single, have no kids, and my mom is dead". The shit and threats go on and one for an hour until they figure that they can't crack either of us, they tell me I know what the right thing to say is, tell me to leave. I could tell they were pissed. They though that I would cave an kiss their asses. They had a traffic cop there, he was actually really nice and was strait up with me, told me he knew why I was there, that he didn't care, actually shook my hand and laughed about how I played them, besides the Sarge, the rest were young punks. We had several spectators who told me before that it was funny watching me play the cops. Too bad I didn't get vocal for the Jackson twins as we spoke of before LEO popped up! Maybe another time. Be safe guys.Wow. Glad you are safe. Way to go.

DoToDont
01-04-18, 10:02
Good job sticking to your guns and you were lucky that the girl did the same. If she had snitched, things would have gotten dicey.

Close call and kudos for being aware about your surroundings.

So tonight I was at a certain private club in the area and since it was dead I rolled up 27th, saw a white girl, cute, robot dress, pulled into a convenience store, asked her if she needed a ride, she hopped in, exchanged pleasantries and head to a side street. I notice a late 2000's model silver Accord behind us a few car lengths, turns where we turn, tell her we are being followed, to hold on. We end up going to her apartment, car is still following, she says to go up stairs, I head toward the Honda, he rolls down the window and I ask him "what's your fuckin' problem?" he tells me to get going, I tell him to fuck off get lost and then I hear the beep, you know, the one when a cop needs immediate help. At that point I turned and walked away knowing he was LEO, next thing you know I have pigs everywhere, total bacon fest. They separate the girl and I, getting no info from either of us. I say I offered her a ride, she says I offered her a ride. No talk of sex or money. I get the "we know why you are out here, just come clean and we will let you go, you drive home, no arrest. She is nothing to you, probably brought you here to rob you. " The Sarge, who ends up being the guy I was talking shit to, tells me "Just tell us the deal you made, you go home, we take her in, she is a real b-itch, I want her, not you. If she gives me the info then she goes free, you go to jail and lose your car, in nobody talks then or you both go to jail. Do you think the judge will believe your story" I tell him "I have no clue what you are talking about, if you are going to arrest us then arrest us." since I knew they had nothing on us. She is keeping the same jive going. They tell me they are going to tow my car, that how will my wife and kids and mom feel seeing my name online for prostitution, I tell them "I am single, have no kids, and my mom is dead". The shit and threats go on and one for an hour until they figure that they can't crack either of us, they tell me I know what the right thing to say is, tell me to leave. I could tell they were pissed. They though that I would cave an kiss their asses. They had a traffic cop there, he was actually really nice and was strait up with me, told me he knew why I was there, that he didn't care, actually shook my hand and laughed about how I played them, besides the Sarge, the rest were young punks. We had several spectators who told me before that it was funny watching me play the cops. Too bad I didn't get vocal for the Jackson twins as we spoke of before LEO popped up! Maybe another time. Be safe guys.

DrPoon
01-04-18, 21:48
Well it seems like some mistakes were made. You went up to the other car and engaged in a conversation. Therefore the government will argue that the interaction was voluntary and you do not need to be Mirandized. Had you made some admission of any other crime then the statement could have been used against you. You should not have approached the car and just went up to the apartment instead, and you probably would have completed the session at least. Probably another call would come up and then the LE would leave.

Also the interrogation taking an hour was prolonged by you not asking for an attorney. Once both you and the provider had asked for an attorney at the beginning then it would have stopped much sooner. The legal rule is that two things have to occur for a statement to be admissible 1) that the defendant was not free to go and 2) that the defendant was being interrogated and not Mirandized. In your case, by approaching the Honda you appeared to initiate a voluntary contact. At the point where the dualing offers of immunity were given, it strengthens the argument that an interrogation was occuring but still leaves open the question of whether you can voluntarily leave. So you should have clarified if you could leave at that point instead of entertaining an hours worth of interrogation.

Also it could be considered disorderly conduct to go up to another driver and use a swear word at him. A. are. S. 13-2904 (A)(3).

TwinTurbos
01-05-18, 01:15
Plenty ladies out tonight around 8 pm, 3 BSW, 2 LSW and 2 WSW but lots of LEO around too hot for me so I decided to leave. Be careful out there.

Stomp2
01-05-18, 01:38
Well it seems like some mistakes were made. You went up to the other car and engaged in a conversation. Therefore the government will argue that the interaction was voluntary and you do not need to be Mirandized. Had you made some admission of any other crime then the statement could have been used against you. You should not have approached the car and just went up to the apartment instead, and you probably would have completed the session at least. Probably another call would come up and then the LE would leave.

Also the interrogation taking an hour was prolonged by you not asking for an attorney. Once both you and the provider had asked for an attorney at the beginning then it would have stopped much sooner. The legal rule is that two things have to occur for a statement to be admissible 1) that the defendant was not free to go and 2) that the defendant was being interrogated and not Mirandized. In your case, by approaching the Honda you appeared to initiate a voluntary contact. At the point where the dualing offers of immunity were given, it strengthens the argument that an interrogation was occuring but still leaves open the question of whether you can voluntarily leave. So you should have clarified if you could leave at that point instead of entertaining an hours worth of interrogation.

Also it could be considered disorderly conduct to go up to another driver and use a swear word at him. A. are. S. 13-2904 (A)(3).I really don't see any mistakes on Selasorp part. He handled it his way and got out of the situation even without a slap on the wrist! Best to keep your copy and paste comments to yourself! We know your "advice' you post are from another world... like Uranus!

MongerSeeker
01-05-18, 06:34
I agree it is best to remain silent especially when a SW or another person is involved. It is simply too easy for the cops to trip you up in a lie especially when another person is involved. Always remember that the cops are questioning you to gather sufficient information to make a arrest.

Also it could be considered disorderly conduct to go up to another driver and use a swear word at him. A. are. S. 13-2904 (A)(3).

LuvingFully
01-05-18, 16:51
When I was stopped, I stayed in my car, got out when he told me to, was respectful and did not start any conversation, admit to anything or argue. It was evident he was undercover and had parked directly on the street and it was likely he witnessed her getting slapped around by some guy (pimp most likely). When they separated, I picked her up mostly on an urge to get her away from any further beating. I was stopped within a block. Officer stepped up intensity of his interrogation much like this one did. At that point, my only response was, "Look at her bruising, why didn't you stop that?" I kept repeating that response as he ratcheted up the pressure. In less than 5 minutes I was free to go. Best thing to do is observe, keep your cool, and know what to say. My response was not necessarily the best, yet it was true and perhaps gave me a chivalrous alibi. Lesson learned, slow down and take a close look at anyone parked on or near the street. They might not be a prospective customer.

Bborgtfo
01-06-18, 11:57
So normally I get lots of gems. Which is what I look for. They are new and inexperienced but are not advertised everywhere.

So are most SW just into the SW scene or most of them are from BP also and doing both?

I love Latinas with heavy accent that probably don't know what BP is.

With uncle being around, SW scene makes me very nervous.

Are SW that exclusive to that scene only?

Moloch2233
01-10-18, 13:06
Picked up white girl on VB around 24th st. Super fine body last Wednesday. Thought she might be a trap so was careful in my approach. She hopped right in the car though and was legit. Asked for WAY more $ than I normally pay SW. Figured I'd go for it. Didn't allow anything, touching / oral, couldn't suck her tits, had to stroke myself to get hard. Managed to do so, hit it doggy, filled hat and that was that. Cold personality. She was clean, though, and her body was 9/10 as SW goes. Nothing sketchy going on behavior wise. PM for other details. Ultimately, I wouldn't recommend, but would be good time for normal SW $. No photos unfortunately.

I do very well on that section of VB mid-day. There ARE LE traps so be careful, but I'm usually hitting something within 10 minutes of hitting that stretch. I never have that luck on 27th.

Mtnboy49
01-10-18, 20:25
Came from Fry's putting groceries in the truck and saw a slim young hottie in skin tight sparkling pants, nice top, glasses coming thru the lot between cars. She came up to me as I was getting in the truck saying she was out of gas and needed a few bucks to get back to Surprise. I gave her 4 or 5 she thanked me and left. Driving out, I saw her hit up another guy. He gave her a couple $ and she coninued cruising the lot. She is very doable!

Newbie questions:

Whadda ya think? Working? How would you bring up the subject to close a deal?

Jamesj
01-11-18, 01:45
Came from Fry's putting groceries in the truck and saw a slim young hottie in skin tight sparkling pants, nice top, glasses coming thru the lot between cars. She came up to me as I was getting in the truck saying she was out of gas and needed a few bucks to get back to Surprise. I gave her 4 or 5 she thanked me and left. Driving out, I saw her hit up another guy. He gave her a couple $ and she coninued cruising the lot. She is very doable!

Newbie questions:

Whadda ya think? Working? How would you bring up the subject to close a deal?Yeah, she was definitely working- as a scammer / rinser!

Oldest "trick" in the book (pun intended)!

This M O is utilized all over the country, any place there are lots of cars, and people constantly coming and going.

You should have ask her to take you to her vehicle, then ask to see gas gauge! Good chance she did not even have a car.

Think about how she scammed you for 4 or 5 bucks in less then a minute, then another dude for a few bucks. Could easily make 50-100 in an hour.

Easy way to close the deal-just ask them if they are willing to earn the money? (LOL).

JamesJ.

Stomp2
01-11-18, 10:51
Yeah, she was definitely working- as a scammer / rinser!

Oldest "trick" in the book (pun intended)!

This M O is utilized all over the country, any place there are lots of cars, and people constantly coming and going.

You should have ask her to take you to her vehicle, then ask to see gas gauge! Good chance she did not even have a car.

Think about how she scammed you for 4 or 5 bucks in less then a minute, then another dude for a few bucks. Could easily make 50-100 in an hour.

Easy way to close the deal-just ask them if they are willing to earn the money? (LOL).

JamesJ.Yes, they are all over the place! Had this good looking girl hit me up for some money while in a QT. I knew she was scamming, but she was pretty hot! Just gave her a buck! I went back to my car to pump some gas into my car when after a few minutes the same girl came up to me asking again for some money! I told her I already gave you money inside store, to go and scam someone else!

Mtnboy49
01-11-18, 12:40
Yes, they are all over the place! Had this good looking girl hit me up for some money while in a QT. I knew she was scamming, but she was pretty hot! Just gave her a buck! I went back to my car to pump some gas into my car when after a few minutes the same girl came up to me asking again for some money! I told her I already gave you money inside store, to go and scam someone else!I have had girls pull this on me at gas stations in Mesa before. None as hot as this one. One asked me for a few bucks to get on the bus. I gave her bus fare and she went straight to the bus stop on the opposite corner. I am a sucker for young hotties.

In this case, The $5 was worth getting up close and seeing her fine ass in those pants.

I thought more about this last night. Shoulda said I didn't have any cash but, if she met me at the nearby gas pump, I'd put a few gallons in her car using my card.

I think I'll go back this PM and see if she is there again.

Stomp2
01-11-18, 16:39
I have had girls pull this on me at gas stations in Mesa before. None as hot as this one. One asked me for a few bucks to get on the bus. I gave her bus fare and she went straight to the bus stop on the opposite corner. I am a sucker for young hotties.

In this case, The $5 was worth getting up close and seeing her fine ass in those pants.

I thought more about this last night. Shoulda said I didn't have any cash but, if she met me at the nearby gas pump, I'd put a few gallons in her car using my card.

I think I'll go back this PM and see if she is there again.I have had a few girls and guys ask for gas money and told them I can pump a few gallons into there car but then all the excuses come out like there car is down or across the street or some other lame excuse!!

Even one time I had this girl with a gas can asked for money so she could fill up the can because her car is out of gas down the street! I probably would of believed her but I had saw her with two guys crossing the street! I told her between the 3 of you, none of you have money or a debit or credit card? She said no and left!

Ajlee133
01-24-18, 02:05
So tonight I was at a certain private club in the area and since it was dead I rolled up 27th, saw a white girl, cute, robot dress, pulled into a convenience store, asked her if she needed a ride, she hopped in, exchanged pleasantries and head to a side street. I notice a late 2000's model silver Accord behind us a few car lengths, turns where we turn, tell her we are being followed, to hold on. We end up going to her apartment, car is still following, she says to go up stairs, I head toward the Honda, he rolls down the window and I ask him "what's your fuckin' problem?" he tells me to get going, I tell him to fuck off get lost and then I hear the beep, you know, the one when a cop needs immediate help. At that point I turned and walked away knowing he was LEO, next thing you know I have pigs everywhere, total bacon fest. They separate the girl and I, getting no info from either of us. I say I offered her a ride, she says I offered her a ride. No talk of sex or money. I get the "we know why you are out here, just come clean and we will let you go, you drive home, no arrest. She is nothing to you, probably brought you here to rob you. " The Sarge, who ends up being the guy I was talking shit to, tells me "Just tell us the deal you made, you go home, we take her in, she is a real b-itch, I want her, not you. If she gives me the info then she goes free, you go to jail and lose your car, in nobody talks then or you both go to jail. Do you think the judge will believe your story" I tell him "I have no clue what you are talking about, if you are going to arrest us then arrest us." since I knew they had nothing on us. She is keeping the same jive going. They tell me they are going to tow my car, that how will my wife and kids and mom feel seeing my name online for prostitution, I tell them "I am single, have no kids, and my mom is dead". The shit and threats go on and one for an hour until they figure that they can't crack either of us, they tell me I know what the right thing to say is, tell me to leave. I could tell they were pissed. They though that I would cave an kiss their asses. They had a traffic cop there, he was actually really nice and was strait up with me, told me he knew why I was there, that he didn't care, actually shook my hand and laughed about how I played them, besides the Sarge, the rest were young punks. We had several spectators who told me before that it was funny watching me play the cops. Too bad I didn't get vocal for the Jackson twins as we spoke of before LEO popped up! Maybe another time. Be safe guys.That's some scary shit. I would've pooped my pants.

Chica Luv
01-24-18, 02:18
I had a very similar experience several years ago near Tempe. I just kept repeating, "I have nothing to say without an attorney". And just like you, the BS went on for about 1-2 hours. Luckily, the girl in question kept saying the same thing.

Ajlee133
01-24-18, 02:25
Just out of curiosity, when do you guys give the donation? Before or after?

Most of them want it before. I've only tried to give the donation after twice. One flat out refused, which I dropped off. The other agreed once I set it in plain view and left it there during the session.

Boogaloo Sam
01-24-18, 06:04
Before. There have been times I've left it in plain view, but to what end. If she changes her mind, tries to bolt, makes a scene, am I going to get physical to keep my donation? Have a prolonged argument over payment after I'm likely already in a compromised situation? (you know, like with your dick out). First priority should always be safety, especially once something has not gone as planned. Cut your loses quickly and consider anything short of a threat to your freedom or your life (or your johnson) to be a good lesson learned.

This of course does not apply to "Give me the money so I can buy condoms, pay for a room, meet you around back. " Might as well just hand them the cash while they are still standing on the street corner in that case. So long as your hobby is considered a crime understand there will be criminals involved and the cash you have on you to be an acceptable loss.

Just out of curiosity, when do you guys give the donation? Before or after?

Most of them want it before. I've only tried to give the donation after twice. One flat out refused, which I dropped off. The other agreed once I set it in plain view and left it there during the session.

Ajlee133
01-26-18, 00:57
So long as your hobby is considered a crime understand there will be criminals involved and the cash you have on you to be an acceptable loss.Good point.

DrPoon
01-26-18, 02:41
Just give it after and if they balk then leave and go home to take care of self service and save cash. It usually changes her mind since she already got ready it makes no sense for them to cancel just because the donation is after. If she does cancel it is actually a good sign. A sign she put no effort into hygiene or getting ready that she would waste such efforts merely to wait until after the session. If there is no trust then the session will not be good anyway.

GreatWhite2323
01-27-18, 23:09
Any information on the girl that calls herself Carmen?

CrackityJones
02-07-18, 15:29
Dreamt I stopped at the circle k on 24th st & van buren when a BSW saw me looking & asked for a cigarette. Asked if she needed a ride & she hopped in. Went to a parking lot for BBBJCIM for. 40. This was Sunday night b around 10:30 pm.

Ajlee133
02-12-18, 01:19
Went to 27th in the middle of the week around 10 PM. It was completely dead. Didn't see a single girl walking about. Did a couple of passes and decided to go to VB, which I have never been before. Did 2 passes between 16th st and 40th st. Compeltely dead as well.

Decided to head back to 27th one last time. Saw a cute BSW with a nice, tight booty in yoga pants so I pulled into a street. She quoted 80 for hhr with no singing. Wouldn't do 60 for FS. I decided to pass. Drove all the way up to BHR where I saw two young, curvy chicks in short booty shorts and bikini tops coming out of some dry cleaners. They quoted 100 for hhr, 80 for QV. They wouldn't back down as well. I told them no thanks. Kind of regretted it as I watched those juicy tits and fat ass walk away.

Went home empty-handed.

Is 80 and 100 usual for qv and hhr? Usually those are IC rates.

Lasvegas318
02-16-18, 12:09
I love the seedier side of stuff sometimes. Was at gentleman's club close to downtown and on the street behind it there is quite a bit of action.

I didn't go as streetwalkers and LE are not apart of my risk / reward but there seemed to be high traffic for them so I gather it may be a well known unspoken about spot.

Anyone else know of or seen this spot? I will also say it is kind of dark so tough to tell quality.

CuriousGuyMke
02-16-18, 17:51
I love the seedier side of stuff sometimes. Was at gentleman's club close to downtown and on the street behind it there is quite a bit of action.

I didn't go as streetwalkers and LE are not apart of my risk / reward but there seemed to be high traffic for them so I gather it may be a well known unspoken about spot.

Anyone else know of or seen this spot? I will also say it is kind of dark so tough to tell quality.I was kind of curious about the stretch of University just south of the airport. Seems to be a lot of gentleman's clubs in that area, so may have to take an evening ride for scouting purposes.

CrackityJones
02-17-18, 02:29
Was at the Carl's Jr. About to leave when I noticed a hot BSW dressed in all black walking South on 24th. I knew what was up so I headed down to the adult shoppe. By the time I pulled in & lit up a cig she was walking up. I smiled & smoked & when I went in she was standing by the booths bunch of dudes sniffing around. She noticed me & waited till I walked near by to cut in front of me & glanced back so I follow her to a booth. She asks to see my dick & quoted 40 for chi. I offered 60 for BBBJCIM when she asked if I had a condom. She said no cim & to tell her when I was going to fun. I said yes & she gave me incredible BBBJ. Said her name was Michelle.

Then I did a mean thing & came in her mouth & on her face instead of telling her. She asked for more money & I was all sorry you were so good & all that & she goes it's ok I give bomb head. Then I said bye & she said take care of yourself & I walked away laughing because she still had her hand out for more money as I turned.

Kind of a dick move on my part, I know, but it was so hot. She said her phone was stolen but 140 for FS at her place within walking distance. Probably going to keep an eye on that area.

Higgs Boson
02-17-18, 03:06
I was kind of curious about the stretch of University just south of the airport. Seems to be a lot of gentleman's clubs in that area, so may have to take an evening ride for scouting purposes.There is only one "gentlemens club", V Live which doesn't have much going until after 9 PM. The rest of the places, so called modeling places and similar titles, have reputations as rip off joints. Let this be a warning but if you really want to try them out, don't forget to post about your experiences. In the past, some of bouncers supposedly shook down customers. Threats of bodily harm, etc.

Higgs.

CuriousGuyMke
02-17-18, 04:31
There is only one "gentlemens club", V Live which doesn't have much going until after 9 PM. The rest of the places, so called modeling places and similar titles, have reputations as rip off joints. Let this be a warning but if you really want to try them out, don't forget to post about your experiences. In the past, some of bouncers supposedly shook down customers. Threats of bodily harm, etc.

Higgs.Thanks, Higgs. Actually, just got back. Somebody sent me to 40th & Washington for street tacos. And they were right on both accounts. WSW, furry boots around 33rd (I think) and VB. No cover. Took her medicine with no issue. Went by "Rose. " Didn't seem too overly strung out, but once she got out. Car certainly didn't smell as fresh. Haha.

Bareback Guy
02-18-18, 19:56
Went to 27th in the middle of the week around 10 PM. It was completely dead. Didn't see a single girl walking about. Did a couple of passes and decided to go to VB, which I have never been before. Did 2 passes between 16th st and 40th st. Compeltely dead as well.

Decided to head back to 27th one last time. Saw a cute BSW with a nice, tight booty in yoga pants so I pulled into a street. She quoted 80 for hhr with no singing. Wouldn't do 60 for FS. I decided to pass. Drove all the way up to BHR where I saw two young, curvy chicks in short booty shorts and bikini tops coming out of some dry cleaners. They quoted 100 for hhr, 80 for QV. They wouldn't back down as well. I told them no thanks. Kind of regretted it as I watched those juicy tits and fat ass walk away.

Went home empty-handed.

Is 80 and 100 usual for qv and hhr? Usually those are IC rates.Please don't be paying street pickups 80 (or more). Unless they really rock your world, it's not worth it. The ones on the street who want 80 are usually girls who advertise online. Mostly black girls I have run into trying to charge that much on the street.

Msteresc
02-18-18, 22:18
Please don't be paying street pickups 80 (or more). Unless they really rock your world, it's not worth it. The ones on the street who want 80 are usually girls who advertise online. Mostly black girls I have run into trying to charge that much on the street.I just moved to the area and have been looking for spots to have fun and driving the streets. The whole time woundering what the usual car rate range is. Were I'm from 20 to 30 is head, add 10 to 20 for full service and 20 plus for greek. If the have a place it adds another 10 to 20, of course everything can be negotiated.

To add I was out last night at 9 to 10 pm and agian at say 2 am, saw some on 27th nothing I would stop for most here are way bigger then I'm used to. On VB I saw nothing but in 7th ave and IS there was I long haired blonde big boned girl not to my likings. I'm a spinner lover and here they are hard to find.

Any help would be great.

Bareback Guy
02-20-18, 17:43
Do any of you guys try to find girls in some of the older hotspots? Places where there was a lot of street activity years ago? Other than Van Buren, it seems most of the streets that were full of working girls before are pretty dead now. For example, Apache and Main St used to be good in the east valley, but with the light rail and redevelopment, I rarely see anything there anymore.

Bareback Guy
02-20-18, 18:02
Been out a few times over the last couple weeks. Earliest I have been out and seen girls out has been around 10 pm, along 27th Ave. Almost always seems to be activity near 27th Ave and Indian School, but too many thuggish looking fools around there for my liking. Also E Van Buren (east of 24th St) and W Van Buren (west of 15th Ave) always seem to have people out. One Saturday night, I actually saw a couple girls in the area of 35th Ave and Buckeye. Everywhere else I have gone has been hit and (mostly) miss.

Slider42
02-20-18, 19:38
I was kind of curious about the stretch of University just south of the airport. Seems to be a lot of gentleman's clubs in that area, so may have to take an evening ride for scouting purposes.I work right there. In 10 years I may have seen 1 SW. May have as I wasn't sure.

As mentioned, avoid the stretch. Known for over priced gals promising everything and delivering little.

Bigtim47
02-20-18, 22:30
I work right there. In 10 years I may have seen 1 SW. May have as I wasn't sure.

As mentioned, avoid the stretch. Known for over priced gals promising everything and delivering little.Sorry to be off topic a bit, but Slider you are one lucky dude if you work in this area. 4301 E. University is the location of Little Miss BBQ. Best in the valley. I drive for miles once a week for their brisket. However you must wait in line an hour or so. They open at 11 AM, and run out of food by 3 or 4 eery day. Only a "hole-in-the-wall" place. Check their reviews on yelp. Never have seen a walker in the area during the day.

DrPoon
02-20-18, 22:34
I work right there. In 10 years I may have seen 1 SW. May have as I wasn't sure.

As mentioned, avoid the stretch. Known for over priced gals promising everything and delivering little.They have some junkyards around there and at one time (probably closed now) there was a rent a bay place for car repairs. Also the studio was over there. I think that place was great for the hobby. It delivered on stop shopping for affordable reliable poon with BBBJ. Though the government destroyed such a gem. The studio guy was the anti-Hof. The people's pimp, who did a service for the community of lonely men which the government sought to marginalize.

Then there is the Drewery Hotel. Had some good times there I recall, although not recently of course.

DrPoon
02-20-18, 22:39
Sorry to be off topic a bit, but Slider you are one lucky dude if you work in this area. 4301 E. University is the location of Little Miss BBQ. Best in the valley. I drive for miles once a week for their brisket. However you must wait in line an hour or so. They open at 11 AM, and run out of food by 3 or 4 eery day. Only a "hole-in-the-wall" place. Check their reviews on yelp. Never have seen a walker in the area during the day.Unbelievable hours it closes at 4? Would be interested in a night bar b que.

RZM1231
02-21-18, 14:30
Ok guys I haven't posted in a while, this report is no particular order just a few outings I happened to do, I usually grab a drink at the Silverado on 27th and CB, every other Saturday. The last few drives I had on the area I've notice a few SWs all along the stroll. Mostly BSW, mostly BBWs, a few spinners, some seem just too worn out. A few seem to always congregate on the side streets next to the church just before CB. I also noticed a few more on the side street next to the school just south of BH. The few that I tried to chat with oftem seem to have attitudes or quote ridiculously high donations for vehicular entertainment. I also noticed that some of this walkers are just not helping themselves. They stroll along the large streches of sidewalk where there is no way to pick them up discreetly. They expect you to just stop in the middle of traffic. Then there is always the hobbist who is not thinking with the head on their shoulders, doing a sudden you-turn or honking at them. I would suggest that if the SWs are reading this forum they stick to the areas that can be accessed. Try GR where the laundry place is at, the parking lot behind the Silverado where there is plenty of movement, the side streets across from the GCU. Or that small strech before Glen. I do not recomend by the churches or schools as that can be far worse if Uncle is around.

Moving on to VB, I noticed that the Arizona got shut down. I think it's great because that spot was a cesspool, but now I'm wonderin where all the SWs are going to flock to. The other dumps on 24th seem to have also cut back on the traffic, not completely gone but it has decreased to only a few random crackheads who look just way too run down. But there is a lot of movement coming from that building between the dumps and the gas station. Lots of people in and out of there and the street is lined with vehicles on the weekends. Might be like a new spot for Raves as the patrons seemed to dressed accordingly. Often I have seen SWs along the stretch between 44th and 32nd across from the WL but I have also seen unmarked uncle parked on the lot next to WL. So keep an eye out an be aware. There a a few Gems around but its hard to find. I can recall 3 dreams I had, one with a young BSW, cute spinner type looked and smelled clean. Lexi I believe she was called in that dream, quote. 8 but agreed to. 6 for FS and had very good theatrics and movement. Scopped her up on the corner of 32nd on a Sunday around 1 am. Got the digits but last time I tried to have that dream again the line had been disconnected. I had a few dreams with a mature WSW goes by Anni, older but great attitude. Huge pair and has a technic like a lollipop / Vaccume and she's always takes DT and does not spit. 4 for those dreams. Has offered FS but has no place and at her age I'm not too into it. A few other dreams involve a LSW, also a bit on the mature side, can't remember what she called herself but she's blond and very accommodating, decent shape and always clean, I have hit that raw and dumped the prize inside. I even tried the back door. She's very picky about who she plays with. I have seen her dismissed quiet a few attemps from other vehicles and has mentioned that she does not partake with black hobbyist, by how tight she is I tend to believe it. She had places in both WL and the Arizona in the past. She gave the digits but she never responds. When I do find her she's usually strolling from 24th to 44th after midnight on Sat. I have also notice the changes on the VB but I'll report on my findings in the appropriate board. Also I did a few laps on Uni and 40th and was dead, even V-live seemed dead.

Well that's going to be it for now. Happy, safe hunting and remeber this are only dreams.

DrPoon
02-21-18, 14:43
What is the "WL" and what is the "Arizona"?

Ok guys I haven't posted in a while, this report is no particular order just a few outings I happened to do, I usually grab a drink at the Silverado on 27th and CB, every other Saturday. The last few drives I had on the area I've notice a few SWs all along the stroll. Mostly BSW, mostly BBWs, a few spinners, some seem just too worn out. A few seem to always congregate on the side streets next to the church just before CB. I also noticed a few more on the side street next to the school just south of BH. The few that I tried to chat with oftem seem to have attitudes or quote ridiculously high donations for vehicular entertainment. I also noticed that some of this walkers are just not helping themselves. They stroll along the large streches of sidewalk where there is no way to pick them up discreetly. They expect you to just stop in the middle of traffic. Then there is always the hobbist who is not thinking with the head on their shoulders, doing a sudden you-turn or honking at them. I would suggest that if the SWs are reading this forum they stick to the areas that can be accessed. Try GR where the laundry place is at, the parking lot behind the Silverado where there is plenty of movement, the side streets across from the GCU. Or that small strech before Glen. I do not recomend by the churches or schools as that can be far worse if Uncle is around.

Moving on to VB, I noticed that the Arizona got shut down. I think it's great because that spot was a cesspool, but now I'm wonderin where all the SWs are going to flock to. The other dumps on 24th seem to have also cut back on the traffic, not completely gone but it has decreased to only a few random crackheads who look just way too run down. But there is a lot of movement coming from that building between the dumps and the gas station. Lots of people in and out of there and the street is lined with vehicles on the weekends. Might be like a new spot for Raves as the patrons seemed to dressed accordingly. Often I have seen SWs along the stretch between 44th and 32nd across from the WL but I have also seen unmarked uncle parked on the lot next to WL. So keep an eye out an be aware. There a a few Gems around but its hard to find. I can recall 3 dreams I had, one with a young BSW, cute spinner type looked and smelled clean. Lexi I believe she was called in that dream, quote. 8 but agreed to. 6 for FS and had very good theatrics and movement. Scopped her up on the corner of 32nd on a Sunday around 1 am. Got the digits but last time I tried to have that dream again the line had been disconnected. I had a few dreams with a mature WSW goes by Anni, older but great attitude. Huge pair and has a technic like a lollipop / Vaccume and she's always takes DT and does not spit. 4 for those dreams. Has offered FS but has no place and at her age I'm not too into it. A few other dreams involve a LSW, also a bit on the mature side, can't remember what she called herself but she's blond and very accommodating, decent shape and always clean, I have hit that raw and dumped the prize inside. I even tried the back door. She's very picky about who she plays with. I have seen her dismissed quiet a few attemps from other vehicles and has mentioned that she does not partake with black hobbyist, by how tight she is I tend to believe it. She had places in both WL and the Arizona in the past. She gave the digits but she never responds. When I do find her she's usually strolling from 24th to 44th after midnight on Sat. I have also notice the changes on the VB but I'll report on my findings in the appropriate board. Also I did a few laps on Uni and 40th and was dead, even V-live seemed dead.

Well that's going to be it for now. Happy, safe hunting and remeber this are only dreams.

RZM1231
02-22-18, 02:33
[QUOTE=DrPoon;3734247]What is the "WL" and what is the "Arizona"QUOTEI].

My dream is a bit vague but if I remember correctly those are places along the VB stroll, places where dreams can be had.

Selasorp
02-22-18, 02:42
I noticed that the talent is almost on existent there now unless you want the gutter trash. Uncle LEO was making his presence know a few weeks ago, rousting every one waling in the area and in the roach house parking lots. Stings and round ups. The next time I drive through the Arizona is finally shut down, but I saw some fine citizens jumping the fence to exit with plenty of copper findings. I have seen Uncle also parked next to the WL and likely running stings. There was a very cute little young WSW that I used to see for singing lessons in that area but I have a feeling that she fell victim to a sting and is staying in the Maricopa Hilton or finally went to rehab.

Bareback Guy
02-24-18, 17:46
I'm thinking WL is the Western Lodge on E Van Buren.

SorryAssGuy
02-26-18, 03:48
I saw 2 WSW and 1 LSW Saturday night around 35th street and Indian School didn't stop or make contact my loss it was about 9:30 pm.

Msteresc
03-06-18, 22:36
I've been active elsewhere and moved here in Nov. Been trying to connect and finally did. I pickup alexus a thin young black girl on 27th between IS and CB. Cuten nice but to quiet for me. Skills were a 4 at best. Won't repeat but have digits.

RZM1231
03-25-18, 15:01
Ok guys a few reports of my dreams of the stroll, these dreams took place while napping at different times. The firts few dream where at around 5 PM. If I* remember correctly it was a Monday. I dreamed of a few trips down the 27th stroll with very few sightings, nothing worth mentioning. Than headed to VB and again nothing at all. Was about to give up and than saw a slim BSW in a very reveling uniform. I managed a scoop right before 32nd. Than I saw that it was someone I already new,* Lexi. I mentioned her from a previous dream. If I remeber that dream correctly it was quiet windy that afternoon. She agreed on a quick singing lesson asked for. 4 with spit. Not bad, asked for digits but she claimed not to have phone at the moment.

On another dream that took place early on the day, I decided to skip work and took a few laps early on the 27th stroll, around 11 or 12, I happend upon a spinner SW, she looked latina, I saw her walking right in front of the carwash north of Glendora, she was sporting a short denim skirt and a red leather spaghetti strap top. Went by Pocahontas, after Uncle check, and agreed on. 8 for a dance lesson. When to the temporary stay place, sketchy but have definetly seen worse. The dance lesson was not bad but a not great. All with dancing shoes. Agreed in greek but was way to tight and there was no lub to assist, still very tight but mechanical. Said she was only visiting so she didn't provided digits. Later that week on Sunday dreamed of another trip to VB. Nothing worth mentioning just the bottom of the barrel stuff. I did had a few trips to the clubs, will post about those in the appropriate board. And as always this are only dreams, be smart with your dreaming and stay safe.

Funaz
04-05-18, 00:18
With CL down, think we'll see an influx of SWs? I sure hope so. Any sites similar to CL? I know BP but I feel like CL had more real women vs high end escorts? That make sense?

Mt Red Neck
04-07-18, 10:19
I went out on 27th late on 4. 6. 18 and noticed a lot of new faces. I don't know if this is a result of the web sites being down but there was a lot more to choose from than normal and most I had never seen before.

BrailesTor537
05-30-18, 23:47
On 5-28 I was in the area and on the corner of the 7-11 I saw a large group of maybe 15-20 social justice warriors. Are they trying to clean up the area? I didn't spot a single SW.

ChiredIrving
06-06-18, 18:52
Posted in the Tempe fourm, but waned to cross-post in here since this gets more traction that the other fourm. I had a few dreams over the last couple months in Tempe (glad this is back up so I can report them). All have been out of chance, but hopefully this means the area is pickiung back up. All were WSW's and when I took a Nap on my way home from work around 5. One dream happened at the Circle K, Apachie and the 101. Happend to be getting gas and saw someone sitting by the AP exit, exchanged the glance and she hopped in. Another dream was at the Chevron at Broadway and McClint. Exchanged the glance with her exiting the station, she was at the bus stop, pulled into the driveway on the other side and she walked up. The other two dreams were actually with two ladies holding up signs for cash. Was stuck at the light and gave them a little nod and asked if they wanted to go for a ride, mostly expecting a NO, but got a yes! One was at Price and University and the other at Price and Rio.

Only problem with the area is there really isn't any good places to go, ended up pulling off into some neighborhoods each time.

SteveStone123
06-07-18, 03:51
Hygiene is a big turn off for me, no matter how hot the provider is. I have gone "soft" on hot providers before who have a, how do you say? Salty, sea like smell. I once picked up a girl in a rented Ford Fiesta. She left a lingering odor on the seat that you could have still smell the next day.

Chicago Monger
06-11-18, 14:23
This street seems to always be active. I did notice a lot of LEO. Picked up Carla, . 4 for FS. Sounds cheap Is that the going rate for this area.

MarkHazard1977
06-12-18, 00:20
I dreamed of Crissy Michaels just last week. She looks as good as she does on her youtube channel. Blonde hair and all. Killer tits. A lot of body paint. Carring many bags of shoes and outfits. She needs to find a home so she is easier to find. FS single bill.Has anyone seen Crissy lately? PM if so.

AvgTouch
06-12-18, 07:19
So this happened a while ago, right before the site went down. Was in town and even though it was late, say a few hours into the next day, I decided to take another look down 27th. Saw a black spinner, but when she got in the car I realized that I didn't want to walk her past the front desk of my hotel. Dumb for me going to the bright open parking lot at Glenrosa. As she's about to get out, right across is LEO's car. Sure enough, he comes over. Him and a lady. I thought I was fine since I just saw him going the opposite way; might have been a different one, dunno.

I got the talk about how this are not the women I'm looking for. And how I'd like to get my car impounded.

Here's the big part for posting. He finally got to the point of asking if I wanted her to leave. I was afraid that would mean they would be picking her up. Turns out that was just code for going our separate ways.

So, be respectful, answer honestly (assuming you haven't done anything) and then let them get through their pitch.

BigTimeLoser
06-13-18, 00:13
Not sure if it was her but saw a blonde with that same hair style Saturday night on 27th around 1 am. Didn't get a good look though.

Anyone seen Allie lately? Awesome BBBJ--def unicorn talent there LOL.

Has anyone seen Crissy lately? PM if so.

Tardis
06-13-18, 18:42
Spent a little time cruising Van Buren today. Sorry a nice middle-aged slightly heavy but very well chested woman there. Pulled over she got in and had a very nice dream. All for a highly reasonable price. I did not have the wherewithal to get any digits. But had a wonderful time even though I had a raincoat on.

Xdudx
06-17-18, 15:16
This street seems to always be active. I did notice a lot of LEO. Picked up Carla, . 4 for FS. Sounds cheap Is that the going rate for this area.Got digits?

JayDownNw
06-25-18, 03:19
Went to phx 27th for. My usual hookup with a eb escort she canceled saw a girl with face tats blond hair asked if she needed a ride gave me a blowjob and FS for 60 asked her digits must of got misheard her or gave me wrong num amazing firm ass.

BigTimeLoser
06-28-18, 22:58
Need some help here. New to the area and have been cruising 27th between IS and Northern and have seen a lot of SWs out lately. Unfortunately, none that are really my sort of thing. Everyone has their own tastes, and thick, thicc, sloppy, fat or slow and lazy are not some of mine. I do see a lot of skinny white girls out there, but they seem mostly non-responsive and likely homeless. Esp by the QT at Northern. Any of you guys have any luck with them? Or any better areas for these type of girls? Not necessarily the homeless part LOL, just the skinny white girl look is more my thing. Thanks and will be back again with updates if I strike some gold. BTL.

PhxFunLover
06-29-18, 17:38
Need some help here. New to the area and have been cruising 27th between IS and Northern and have seen a lot of SWs out lately. Unfortunately, none that are really my sort of thing. Everyone has their own tastes, and thick, thicc, sloppy, fat or slow and lazy are not some of mine. I do see a lot of skinny white girls out there, but they seem mostly non-responsive and likely homeless. Esp by the QT at Northern. Any of you guys have any luck with them? Or any better areas for these type of girls? Not necessarily the homeless part LOL, just the skinny white girl look is more my thing. Thanks and will be back again with updates if I strike some gold. BTL.WSW in that area tend to be a rarity. I have had luck with some skinny BSW in the area but even they can be rare or I just absolutely pick the wrong times and days to cruise. Others have posted about the Mesa area but I still haven't found anything out there since the light rail extension started and I have been all over there.

AvgTouch
07-02-18, 02:20
Looks like I'm never going to get reports back quickly, but still trying to help out.

Back during Comic-Con, was crusing 27th late. There was a latina that looked too good to be true. White top and yellow skirt, stuck out a bit. When I got a bit closer, looked like one of the officers that stopped me before (see a few posts back). Anyone else gotten wind of stings like that there?

I did get a lady later on. Crazy as I was pulling into the side street, there were four other cars that all dove on the same walkers. The one I wanted did come to me. She wanted a car date but I wanted a room. We drove separate to her place (hotels by freeway a bit west of there), but I got some bad vibes as she was getting it available. I felt bad for nearly canceling, but she agreed to my nice digs.

I wanted to give her a massage, but she was only up for giving one herself. Didn't even disrobe. Massage was weak and thought HE was the important part. If I'm awake that late, my body just isn't up for getting up that much.

Kept her number for a while, but she would just send 'I'm broke' texts.

Sorry I don't have more details.

SorryAssGuy
07-03-18, 05:55
Had a dream off 27th ave Desire asked for a ride went to her room gave her a pear neckless damage was 2 but was very easy going.

Jo Kuz
07-04-18, 15:38
Dawn is back, picked her up on 24st and VB, Blond hair now down to her ass, looking better than ever, took her back to my hotel and had a great time, after some DFK, nice BJ started covered but after a while removed it at my request. Deep throat incredible, did some 69 ing with her on top, nice fresh tasting pussy then she rode me good. Attached some older pics I found on here to refresh your memories. Got her digits, how long they are good for I have no idea but she said she had the same number for a while. I know she has a girlfriend cause she is very Bi, probably actually more of a lesbian, said they work together but the girlfriend will have nothing to do with the guy, I still think that might be an interesting time. PM me for digits.

OldWarrior
07-05-18, 23:28
How do you all feel about gift cards? I've been able to pick up a handful this way. Being locked down it's the only way I can get some ends. Anyways have others tried and how does it work for you? Today I saw the hottest LWS, I think she was latino could have been white or at least mix, on 27th. I mean cars were falling over her. She had on a full body tan outfit that were shorts. Thick legs and awesome ass. Was this morning. Anyways I really wanted to pick her up, but I figured a WS like that probably wouldn't be cool with a gift card. What you all think?

AzPussyLicker
07-08-18, 06:46
Drove down 27th ave from Van Buren to Glendale. The was about 10-15 girls walking. A couple I tried to pick up. When I was doing a you turn someone would get to the women first. Saw this group of WSW. I drove 2 blocks and turned around. Then saw them jump in some truck. Drove around some more. Then saw the same truck with cops around them. After that all the girls disappeared. Drove down Van Buren from 27th ave to 44th st and saw nothing. Went back to 27th and it was still empty. Stop a circle k at 27th ave and van Buren. Saw some pretty white girl. She was sitting on the curb with 2 guys. Then she started walking down van Buren with 1 guy. Drove around her several times. She kept disappearing. Going into parking lots of business. So her again by Jimmy Jack's. Did a you turn. I was going to ask if she needed a ride. Then saw her sitting on the bench talking to another guy. I just decided to call it quits and go home. I don't know if she was a WSW. All I know that she was pretty. Wearing a tank top, short shorts and her arm was sleeved with tattoos.

Xdudx
07-09-18, 10:08
Looks like I'm never going to get reports back quickly, but still trying to help out.

Back during Comic-Con, was crusing 27th late. There was a latina that looked too good to be true. White top and yellow skirt, stuck out a bit. When I got a bit closer, looked like one of the officers that stopped me before (see a few posts back). Anyone else gotten wind of stings like that there?

I did get a lady later on. Crazy as I was pulling into the side street, there were four other cars that all dove on the same walkers. The one I wanted did come to me. She wanted a car date but I wanted a room. We drove separate to her place (hotels by freeway a bit west of there), but I got some bad vibes as she was getting it available. I felt bad for nearly canceling, but she agreed to my nice digs.

I wanted to give her a massage, but she was only up for giving one herself. Didn't even disrobe. Massage was weak and thought HE was the important part. If I'm awake that late, my body just isn't up for getting up that much.

Kept her number for a while, but she would just send 'I'm broke' texts.

Sorry I don't have more details.PM me let swap digits.

Fader007
07-10-18, 18:09
I was at Circle K on Power and Brown the end of last week and was approached by a woman who asked, "are you doing okay, or need any help?" She was obviously looking to be picked up. I quickly passed. I am not a fan of street walkers. She looked to be in her 30's, white, and a bit run down. I think she works main street. I had pulled over to take an address down while on the phone once and she was trying to make it obvious thinking I was pulling over for her, but I quickly finished my phone call and drove away.

Dkuym1
07-11-18, 00:47
Saw a WSW on the corner of 48th and Warner at the gas station. Never seen such in these parts. Seemed kinda goofy obviously a glue sniffer or worse. Spied a bum nearby probably her 'man'. I'd never mess with anything like that.

AvgTouch
07-11-18, 05:47
... Stop a circle k at 27th ave and van Buren. Saw some pretty white girl. She was sitting on the curb with 2 guys. Then she started walking down van Buren with 1 guy. Drove around her several times. She kept disappearing. Going into parking lots of business. So her again by Jimmy Jack's. Did a you turn. I was going to ask if she needed a ride. Then saw her sitting on the bench talking to another guy. I just decided to call it quits and go home. I don't know if she was a WSW. All I know that she was pretty. Wearing a tank top, short shorts and her arm was sleeved with tattoos.I have been surprised at how hard it can be to hook a hooker. I think sometimes they aren't really working. But other times I'm sure they were but didn't want me.

I remember when I first tried on 27th. I pulled on a side street in front of a BSW. I stepped out of my car, which I thought would be nice so she could see me. I was afraid I pulled too far down. When she walked by I called out and she called back it don't work like that.

I'm wondering if the issue might be that I look a bit LEO. White, younger mid-aged with short hair. Not too much I can do about that. I'm not willing to wear a wig to pick a girl up!

Thoughts from anyone else?

LuvingFully
07-11-18, 11:50
Very pregnant WSW walking between VB and Monroe on 24th Place. Appeared to be above average looks as I made eye contact going in the opposite direction. By the time I turned around someone picked her up.

Dkuym1
07-11-18, 12:12
I have been surprised at how hard it can be to hook a hooker. I think sometimes they aren't really working. But other times I'm sure they were but didn't want me.

I remember when I first tried on 27th. I pulled on a side street in front of a BSW. I stepped out of my car, which I thought would be nice so she could see me. I was afraid I pulled too far down. When she walked by I called out and she called back it don't work like that.

I'm wondering if the issue might be that I look a bit LEO. White, younger mid-aged with short hair. Not too much I can do about that. I'm not willing to wear a wig to pick a girl up!

Thoughts from anyone else?Years (decades ago) I used to consort with street-chicks, they were on the edge then but from what I've seen they are mostly all very drugged out rock-bottom pickings. I personally wouldn't go near one. A quick blow job in your car risking easy arrest just isn't in the cards for me. Plus the idea that these gals suck tons of cock for rock-bottom prices increases the likely hood of a doctor visit soon after. These are of course best-case scenarios. Worst case scenarios include having a knife pulled on you, or being led to a back-alley where some punk is waiting to take your wallet, phone, car, or more. I just can't do it. Save your pennies and see someone reliable.

MyDixieWrecked
07-24-18, 02:53
Some one scooped her up in the parking lot of cvs the other night I saw her again on the 21st and she said she was done for the night (meaning I look to poor) Anyone see her?

Gun Runner
07-27-18, 09:11
Saw a WSW on the corner of 48th and Warner at the gas station. Never seen such in these parts. Seemed kinda goofy obviously a glue sniffer or worse. Spied a bum nearby probably her 'man'. I'd never mess with anything like that.Interesting. I've seen one of the mom / daughter teams at the circle K at chandler and I-10 once before. But that was only the one time, agree it's odd to see them in these parts.

RZM1231
07-29-18, 01:27
I'm glad to see the site didn't die, I had few dreams here and there but nothing to brag about, tonight in one of my trips to my casual watering hole I cruised from the VB stroll to the 27th trail. Nothing on VB just the usual trash, plus I did happen to see uncle on an unmark vehicle doing some rounds through the roach motels on 24th. They have been out in force tonight plenty of marked ones as well. On to 27th from VB all the way to Northern, lots of marked uncles as well. There are a few SWs out here tonight but way too many Leos. Plus the construction on the road makes it kind of impossible to try. Stay safe out there.

MyDixieWrecked
07-30-18, 03:26
Not one with pink hair, however go with confidence. She has no relationship with our uncles. Tats and a little haggard with brown hair. No translator needed as she understood every word I said.

Desert Rat
07-30-18, 12:11
There is an old beat up thrift store on the Northeast corner of Main Street and Extension. The homeless and / or streetwalkers hang out there all day. I have been signaled many times driving by there but always had clients with me. If you pull into the driveway East of the store there is a driveway that wraps around to the West. I have no doubt I could make that location a drive through SW location.

SuperBad69
08-02-18, 00:23
There is an old beat up thrift store on the Northeast corner of Main Street and Extension. The homeless and / or streetwalkers hang out there all day. I have been signaled many times driving by there but always had clients with me. If you pull into the driveway East of the store there is a driveway that wraps around to the West. I have no doubt I could make that location a drive through SW location.I'll have to check that out. Were they decent looking? I haven't had the same luck as you unfortunately. Although usually when I drove through there it's late at night. But every time I drive main nowadays I never see anything.

The other day though I was driving to the Biltmore and on the way back to Chandler the freeways were fucked. So I decided to drive down Van Buren. I only went from 32nd St. Down to Mill but I saw two definite The other day though I was driving to the Biltmore and on the way back to Chandler the freeways were fucked. So I decided to drive down Van Buren. I only went from 32nd St. Down to Mill but I saw two definite WSW and 1 maybe. I didn't stop because I was on the clock but it was the first time I've seen one in a long time.

Desert Rat
08-24-18, 15:07
There is a cheap car wash on the East side of 27th Ave just North of Indian School where all the SW hang out in the morning. Today there was a very large white girl in a very small pair of yoga pants standing out front of it. With the construction on 27th Avenue it is hard to drive through the area right now.

AzPussyLicker
08-24-18, 22:21
There is a cheap car wash on the East side of 27th Ave just North of Indian School where all the SW hang out in the morning. Today there was a very large white girl in a very small pair of yoga pants standing out front of it. With the construction on 27th Avenue it is hard to drive through the area right now.I drive down 27th to check out the girls. Too scared to pick one up. Too many police and unmarked cars in the area especially when the sun goes down.
Some girls hang out at that plaza 1 or 2 blocks south of 27th ave and Camelback.

Desert Rat
08-27-18, 16:59
I agree that picking up SW is very dangerous. Most of them advertise on escort babylon for the slow period of the day. It is safer to make contact by text than curb side service.

Desert Rat
08-31-18, 15:29
The road restrictions on 27th Ave between Indian School Rd and Northern is finally moving North. The intersection at Camelback was a nightmare for months. Due the the funeral of Senator McCain yesterday I think they swept the area because there was no one out on the streets.

TravelingMan09
09-21-18, 10:07
Long time reader first time poster. Finally saw Life coming back to the North Phoenix area. Nice looking WSW mid twenties with red hair very petite, miss the scoop but glad to see life on some of the old tracks. Safe hunting.

Desert Rat
09-24-18, 15:43
There are multiple cheap motels on West Bell Road around Interstate 17. This morning there were multiple SW all white girls walking on the North and South side of the road.

Gun Runner
09-25-18, 13:55
Saw a news report recently that said there was action to be had in the areas of Ray and AZ Ave. I am through that area a few times a week but have never seen any signs of life out there. Anyone know anything about the area?

Chicago Monger
09-25-18, 18:47
Saw a news report recently that said there was action to be had in the areas of Ray and AZ Ave. I am through that area a few times a week but have never seen any signs of life out there. Anyone know anything about the area?I have read reports with that info. I have never seen anything there. Maybe its old info.

Skeeter0079
09-27-18, 20:48
Was riding to work with a buddy the other morning going down Van Buren west of I-10. It was about 630 am maybe closer to 7 am and the SW were already on the move. We saw an ebony wearing a short, tight skirt with matching top twerking beside a bus stop with a girlfriend. She wasn't wearing panties and you could she what she had. It was nice.

Desert Rat
10-02-18, 17:24
I drove North 27th Avenue from Thomas Road to Northern today this morning and the rained washed all of the SW out. Not a soul in sight.

Desert Rat
10-16-18, 12:30
The Victory Inn is the the new hooker motel for Phoenix. I have not seen this much flagrant action since the City closed motels on Van Buren. The QT at 17th Avenue and West Bell Road is literally overflowing with girls at 11:00 checkout time. I stopped there yesterday morning to grab a drink and then drove behind the QT and through the motel parking lot. It is a buffet of SW. Good luck gents.

LocoLobo
10-21-18, 03:06
Saw a SW chilling right in front of the door of a Circle K on Guad and Dobson (no shame LOL). AA in her 20's slim with nice knockers. Asked me if I was alone and that she could used a ride. I was with my brother so my answer was no to which she responded with "I could make it worth your while". Just went in the store, got my stuff and went back to the car. She was already talking to some other guy by then with the same speech. Didn't know that this part of mesa had SW. Thought that was more of a downtown thing.

Desert Rat
10-22-18, 12:41
SW will hang out a Circle K looking for punters. I was approached by two beautiful AA SW once. I was on my way to meet a client and had to turn them down. They wanted a ride to their motel room. It could have been fun or I could have got jumped.

Dbphx
10-24-18, 22:24
This isn't a report but more of a question. Where are the SW these days. You used to find them on Indian School, Thomas, McDowell, 16th St, 32nd St and of course Van Buren. Now there are virtually none. Where did they all go?

LocoLobo
10-25-18, 19:23
This isn't a report but more of a question. Where are the SW these days. You used to find them on Indian School, Thomas, McDowell, 16th St, 32nd St and of course Van Buren. Now there are virtually none. Where did they all go?It seeems to me that most have gone online with listcrawler or escort monkey etc. I know that van buren was the hotspot and personally so did LE, that's probably why they are all gone. Like us, they just got with the times.

Desert Rat
10-30-18, 15:50
Around Missouri yesterday afternoon and saw literally three BSW all within one block. They were all good looking and barely dressed. It sucks that I am always with clients when I see all these ladies. I have considered renting a dumpy apartment off 27th Avenue just to take advantage of the available SW.

RZM1231
11-01-18, 01:05
Did a couple runs down both strolls.

Started at on VB from 44th to 7th. Nothing more that the usual bottom of the barrel picks. After a couple runs decided to hit the adult store on 24th and Washington. Saw what looked like 2 possibilities one tall BSW and a latina / native one. The place did have few patrons in and out of the establishment. Since I noticed too much of a crowd I decided to not engage. On my way out I did saw what I can only guess was a tranny, arrive with more patrons following closely, not my cup of tea so I left, I did one more pass and saw a LSW close to the $ store 32nd. Tried a scoop but she started asking too many? S before even getting in so I decided to pass. I did see another vehicle behind me but did not see if a pick up took place.

On a different night I happened to see a post from a T3 rr13 on snapchat, she mentioned being in the VB track so I waved and was able to spot her on 28th, this one is a bbw for sure but with a great attitude and very good skill, singing without a cover and than also agreed to dancing with the special shoes, cim was available too, damage of. 4.

Then I headed towards 27th.

On a side note, on a few drives along the stretch from 19th ave to 27th I have seen a BSW that always wears tiny skirts, from a far she looks great, but once close you can tell she has a lot of mileage already. Also on the roach motels on 24th there seems to be a LEO posted on that track. I mange to speak to one of the usuals of that track and the story is that it's only security for the motels.

Once on 27th I did a couple of laps till Bethany.

Lots of LEOs on the area too. A few possibilities sprinkled here and there around the stretch but with so many uncles I decided to stick to recon only. I have noticed that most of this BSWs tend to be much more paranoid and that seems to always leads to anger. Too many times they beging to blab about their other activities. I had to offer a small donation just to get them to leave when I see that they are way to gittery.

On a different dream, along the VB track I* happen upon one of my faves. A small bbw wst that goes by B3 ck3 I. This little gem may be lacking on the looks but she's like a Dyson in terms of technic, yet the donation is equal to getting a simple Hoover. She takes very good direction and gets into character. Not a clock watcher at all and wil allow CIM, but will spit. Also open to BB and even greek. She did provided her digits but I tried them and sadly they are disconnected. I have dreamed of her a few times and she delivers so if you get a chance for a scoop be good as she is a gem.

Well that's it for now be careful and stay sharp. Please let me know if my dreams are too realistic.

Chicago Monger
11-01-18, 10:42
Did a couple runs down both strolls.

On a different dream, along the VB track I* happen upon one of my faves. A small bbw wst that goes by B3 ck3 I. This little gem may be lacking on the looks but she's like a Dyson in terms of technic, yet the donation is equal to getting a simple Hoover. She takes very good direction and gets into character. Not a clock watcher at all and wil allow CIM, but will spit. Also open to BB and even greek. She did provided her digits but I tried them and sadly they are disconnected. I have dreamed of her a few times and she delivers so if you get a chance for a scoop be good as she is a gem.

Well that's it for now be careful and stay sharp. Please let me know if my dreams are too realistic.What does B3 k3 I look like. PM if you wish.

AdanUno
11-01-18, 11:04
I spotted 2 BSWs on a late Friday night a couple weeks back leaving the Shell on VB one was a BBW that seemed to be posting the smaller, cuter one waved. I went to the McDonalds and passed them again and got another wave. If I wasn't on a different mission I would've stopped. I was hitting the adult theatres because someone told me some ladies were going to be out. I found them but they never got out of the car and went in the theatre. I wanted to head back to the VB strip but I was too tired too disappointed and too far away.

Tracy18
11-01-18, 13:03
There's a BSW that be on 27th ave between Bethany home and colter goes by the name Kisha really nice girl good looking no clock watch she's really good at providing services.

Moloch2233
11-01-18, 16:38
I spotted 2 BSWs on a late Friday night a couple weeks back leaving the Shell on VB one was a BBW that seemed to be posting the smaller, cuter one waved. I went to the McDonalds and passed them again and got another wave. If I wasn't on a different mission I would've stopped. I was hitting the adult theatres because someone told me some ladies were going to be out. I found them but they never got out of the car and went in the theatre. I wanted to head back to the VB strip but I was too tired too disappointed and too far away.I swear by VB near that Shell. I almost always find something with 5-10 minutes, even day times. Rarely pick up the same one twice, but it happens from time to time. A lot of 5's and 6's, but occasionally lands some 7's.

RZM1231
11-04-18, 02:42
What does B3 k3 I look like. PM if you wish.On my dream I saw her as a small BBW WSW, tattoos on her chest always waers a long dress.

BusyPb
11-12-18, 19:40
27th ave was completely empty this Saturday. I spent more than an hour waiting to see action and nothing. I was there from 12 to 1:30 pm and nothing but relious folks with signs by the gas station. Is there a certain time I should be going?

Desert Rat
11-14-18, 01:41
I was at the QT at 2 pm To get a coffee and there were four BSW and some dudes in front of the building. Three of them were doable the fourth was a very large woman. I headed South on 27th Ave and there were at least five more BSW before you hit Indian School.

Dbphx
11-19-18, 14:59
I've been out of the mongering for sometime. How much do dreams lighten your wallet these days? Last time I did it was 4 x for a BBFS.

Desert Rat
12-03-18, 17:07
I have been driving up and down 27th Avenue a lot recently during weekday afternoons and there have been very few SW. I do not know if LE is cracking down or the SW went home for the holidays.

AZtHeaterGuy
12-04-18, 13:33
Same. But I've had luck near there, on VB starting at 27th Ave and heading west towards the Food City. Bus stops are worth checking out, also behind the abandoned Mexican restaurant. Ladies tend to hang out on the side streets branching off VB. I don't necessarily think they're always working but they're up to take a ride. Your mileage will certainly vary. I prefer older, only do handshakes and don't mind a little funk.

I have been driving up and down 27th Avenue a lot recently during weekday afternoons and there have been very few SW. I do not know if LE is cracking down or the SW went home for the holidays.

LFCnut
12-06-18, 00:58
Drove along VB this afternoon around 3 pm, from 7St. To 43 Ave then cut back and up 27 Ave to Camelback. Saw maybe one very large BSW by the Arco and that was the extent of activity.

Where oh where have all the young girls gone?

Desert Rat
12-07-18, 14:38
I am not joking I think the ladies all took the holidays off from hooking.

RZM1231
12-09-18, 03:05
Another dream of a drive down VB, Sunday night I recall glancing at a blurred 12:30 PM on the dash, did several laps from 44th to 16th and it was dead, did see a BSW whom is always on the track, goes by stallion, this lady has too much mileage, also you can tell she's approaching by the stench alone, I made the mistake of picking her up on the past and she passed out on the seat as soon as she had been picked up. Woke her up and drop her off quickly. That was the only sighting. Like others have mentioned the stroll has dried up. I had previously been able to pick up 2 to 3 willing cumdumps for relatively few 🌹. But lately I have come up empty handed.

Afterwards my dream took me to 27th were I did noticed a couple of potentials. Sadly our favorite uncle happened to be prowling so any attempt to pick up was dismissed. I spotted a BSW with a great set of exposed cheeks on the corner of Lamar, south of Glendale but as soon as I got to the corner, uncle LEO passed by so I just made a turn on the opposite direction. The rest were just a few pairs along the usual spot of Glenrosa and the church but nothing worth my attention. Drove by again down VB on my way back and saw a thin WSW along the Mcdonalds on 24th. Did manage a scoop and did a mediocre Bbj for. 02, I wasn't expecting much for that but still, and wouldn't do SF due to aunt flo. So after all the disappointment I finally woke up. That's it for now be careful out there, be safe and don't forget this is nothing but a dream.

AznDiggler321
12-19-18, 20:20
I made the mistake of picking up a WSW possibly in her mid 20's by the QT on Northern and 27th Ave the weekend after Thanksgiving. She has some poorly done outline tattoos visible mostly on her upper thighs. She told me her husband was ok with her doing this and directed me to the Hometown Studios on Dunlap.

Despite my caution and slight tingling of the spider senses, I went up to the room she directed me to. After I handed her the donation, she disappeared into the bathroom and I should have known to leave right then and there. A few minutes later, two black males who were much taller than me entered the room and proceeded to rob me. I won; t go into all the details of what ensued but basically I was lucky to escape with my car and wallet afterwards.

I know I've seen her photos before on either LC or MR but I couldn't find them after the incident. Scary thing too was that there were definitely other accomplices working with them at that location so definitely avoid that place like the plague.

Panache
12-20-18, 19:54
I used to pick up a streetwalker back in the 90's named Stephanie. White, blonde, thin, probably in her 20's back then. She would always be on west Van Buren between 19th avenue and 43rd avenue. Her boyfriends name was Gary. Anyone know what ever happened to her?

Desert Rat
12-27-18, 14:16
I was on 27th Avenue just North of Indian School at 10 am And three BSW walked out of the West gate of the Motel 6. Two were slim and one was thick but all good looking. I wish I was alone because they all looked freshly bathed and good to go.

HSVObserver
01-07-19, 23:13
I made the mistake of picking up a WSW possibly in her mid 20's by the QT on Northern and 27th Ave the weekend after Thanksgiving. She has some poorly done outline tattoos visible mostly on her upper thighs. She told me her husband was ok with her doing this and directed me to the Hometown Studios on Dunlap.

Despite my caution and slight tingling of the spider senses, I went up to the room she directed me to. After I handed her the donation, she disappeared into the bathroom and I should have known to leave right then and there. A few minutes later, two black males who were much taller than me entered the room and proceeded to rob me. I won; t go into all the details of what ensued but basically I was lucky to escape with my car and wallet afterwards.

I know I've seen her photos before on either LC or MR but I couldn't find them after the incident. Scary thing too was that there were definitely other accomplices working with them at that location so definitely avoid that place like the plague.Listen to your intuition! It will keep you out of trouble! Never let a street walker pick the location to play. You pick a place (in your car or not) that you are comfortable with. If they don't like it, drop them off!

NaughtyBoy1990
02-03-19, 18:14
If this isn't allowed here let me know where to post it or find the info.

I'm looking for advice on how to soot and approach a SW.

Camera3
02-04-19, 03:35
If this isn't allowed here let me know where to post it or find the info.

I'm looking for advice on how to soot and approach a SW.OK. It is a bit of an art form. This is stuff based on my limited experience. I don't pick up SW in all cities because in many they are a bit nasty and their locations are dangerous.

First, have a sense of what you want to pay and where you want to play. Head can be anywhere from $20 up and negotiating over price is normal with SW. As for place, it is generally considered smart to not go to where the girl might suggest because it is possible she has her pimp there to rob you. Shocker, I know. In my hometown, I like a $28 for two hours notel that is private and they don't take down personal information. I can't say what there is in Phoenix. Anyone want to chime in on that?

Second, you are looking for a girl who is walking with traffic, fairly slow stroll and doesn't have a grocery bag or child. She may or may not be dressed like a hooker.

Do a U turn, if you want, and ride by twice, look for eye contact. If you make eye contact you are ready to go. Even if not, you are good.

Find a legal place to pull off, side street, parking lot, that brings you up to the street where she is walking about the time she walks by. Make eye contact and she will come over to you. If she looks but doesn't come over, crack your window. She will either then come over or not. If she doesn't, move on. If she does, ask if she needs a ride. If she gets in, good. If she wants to talk through the window she is either a cop or stupid. Ask a second time if she needs a ride and if she doesn't get in just drive off. If she has done something aggressive like lean into the car, I pull out my pocket New Testament and ask her if she knows Jesus. Cop or stupid, that gets her off.

Drive at least a couple blocks, make small talk, don't talk about sex or money, make at least a couple turns. Are you being followed by a black SUV? It is generally felt that girl cops won't get into your car. Maybe that is true, maybe not, but if she gets into the car and you drive around for a couple minutes and she is OK with that, you did not pick up a cop.

At some point, the girl is going to ask what you want. I usually say, "You know what I am looking for, don't you?" Negotiate. If you find the right girl for the right price doing the right service who is willing to go where you want then go for it. If she isn't, then thank her and pull over to let her out. It is possible she will change her mind and see things your way. Or not.

Don't let her stop to buy drugs. Don't give her money to stop and buy drugs. If she wants food I generally do that, either a drive through or convenience store. She gets what she wants and I pay.

Unfortunately, most SW want money up front. I usually say something about how I am uncomfortable with that and suggest leaving the money above my visor or something like that. You got to play that one by ear.

I am sure there are other suggestions.

C3.

Tanuki1
02-04-19, 12:03
Where is the best SW action in Mesa.

Tanuki1
02-04-19, 12:12
Second question: Where are the hourly hotels in Mesa or anywhere in the east valley.

NaughtyBoy1990
02-04-19, 21:19
Second question: Where are the hourly hotels in Mesa or anywhere in the east valley.I would also like to know for Phoenix.

Selasorp
02-05-19, 04:04
I am based in the EV and was going west to see someone and decided to take a scenic route. I went down van buren and it was a ghost town. Saw 2 possible walkers. The Pay Le $$ inn and Airport inn, which most of the street walker would work out of in the gutter are both fenced up and closed. Drove 27th from Indian School to Bethany Home and it was dead. Looks like the days of walkers may be over out here.

Boogaloo Sam
02-05-19, 05:21
I would also like to know for Phoenix.Naughtyboy and Tanuki1 seem like super cool and helpful bros. I think it is a shame I only have the opportunity to answer these 2 questions they have asked so well.

SuperBad69
02-05-19, 12:20
Second question: Where are the hourly hotels in Mesa or anywhere in the east valley.I don't know about hourly but there are some cheap motels on main st from price to Arizona ave.

Denton
02-05-19, 18:12
Second question: Where are the hourly hotels in Mesa or anywhere in the east valley.Hourly rates by hotels have been banned by most cities in the valley.

NaughtyBoy1990
02-05-19, 19:35
After a couple weeks of trying, I finally had a wonderful dream. In my dream I was driving down Van Buren late last night, 43rd Ave to 24th Street. Saw a cute WSW. First saw her she was with a guy near the Shell station. Circled around and came back to see her by herself. She waved at me and I waved back. I pulled into the station and topped off my gas, and she came up. Offering her a ride, she got in and I drove towards a motel. After a little convo she agreed to a couple of hours with some GFE. $. 2 which I paid when we got into the room. She got me on the bed, and we DFK for a while, until she moved to a BBBJ. Perfectly wet and knew how to play with the boys. CIM and she began to undress. Once she was naked she went to the bathroom and came back after rinising her mouth.

We began to DFK some more then she got a cover and I went for DS. She moved us into multiple positions, and when. I said I loved CG she went into that position right away.

When she finally checked the clock, it was just past two and a half hours. She got dressed and I handed her. 2 as a tip. She left the motel and I crashed in the bed. I woke the next morning feeling the best I have in a while.

Desert Rat
02-08-19, 02:36
I had the chance to drive around this area today and it was dead. There was no SW by the Motel 6 or near the QT at 17th Avenue. From I-17 East to SR-51 on Bell Road I did not see one SW at three o'clock in the afternoon.

RZM1231
02-10-19, 02:13
Hello fellows, had a few dreams in the last few weeks. The first was on a Sat. I dreamed I was doing a few laps along the 27th stretch. It was around 11:30 PM. I saw a cute BSW trotting north towards Glendale. As I was pulling towards a corner to attemp a scoop Uncle LEO passed by so she kept trotting and I turned towards the opposite road. I headed south but saw absolutely nothing. I called it a night and headed home. On a different Saturday after the bar I drove along VB and noticed that half of the Hotels on 24th where fenced. Probably because of the resent shooting. I did noticed a few walkers on the next street. Nothing that looked appetizing. I did a couple laps from 44th to Central. Did not see anything interesting at all. After not seeing anything I again decided to call it quits and focust on the other available resource. The next Sunday after the bar aroud 12 pm I again drove along VB and noticed that the whole hotel on 24th is now closed. I did a see few strugglers still on the next street but this was the very worst looking junkies. I'm wondering to where did all the traffic from here went. I did drove to the adult store on Jefferson and saw a bbw BSW, nothing I would pick up but she did approched me as I was driving away. Asked for a ride to the gas station on VB but I refrained since my spidey sence reacted when she asked for the donation. *Last Saturday around 9, I drove again through 27th and saw a small bbw WSW along Glenrosa and also a pettite BSW on the carwash which cought my eye but by the time I manage to comeback she was gone. I did attempt another lap after leaving the bar at around 1:30 AM. Didn't see anything on 27th so on my way home I drove down VB. Right on the corner of 24th I spotted a pettite BSW coming up to the Shell. I turned into the Shell and manage a scoop, she goes by 8 u88 le5, after the LEO check we agreed on. 001 for a complete dance lesson. * Drove to the incall on the UUe5+ern and wow this cute little thing had a super tight figure, her face wasn't great but that body was amazing. Perky B cups and a tight shapely rear. A solid 8 on my scale. She also had a great attitude and smelled great. Started with a bb singing lesson for about 10 min. She then put on the dancing shoes and went the dance for about another 20 minutes. Towards the end I took off the shoes and let the ovation cover those cheeks. She was definitely worth it. I got her digits and tried to text her the during the week but haven't gotten a responce.

This is it for now fellows be safe and please refrain from giving into high donations, try to keep them down, the BSW from the adult store asked for. 001 for a singing lesson and even if it was cim, it's too damn high. Also don't forget that these vivid dreams are only that "dreams".

Desert Rat
02-12-19, 17:31
In the old days this intersection and all of the streets around it were loaded with SW. With the LE crackdown, road construction, and heavy traffic, I did not spot one SW around noon today. I drove from 27th Avenue to around 55th Avenue on McDowell and it was dead.

Desert Rat
02-15-19, 01:11
I finally have a free day and go cruising on 27th Avenue and here comes the rain. Oh well, maybe next time.

CuriousGuyMke
02-15-19, 18:59
Back for my annual temporary relocation and back at my favorite extended-stay lodging facility but it appears that 27th is deader than dead. Took a couple laps early and late this week and saw little, if anything, in terms of activity. I tried to go back through the boards a little bit but can I assume there was some sort of crackdown? Kind of a bummer, though I suppose it does help the bank account.

Also. Who do I go see about the lack of sunshine here?

AzPussyLicker
02-19-19, 01:04
Drove down VB twice today. Saw a BSW near 20 ave and vb standing at the corner around 430 pm. Decide to drive down vb around around 8 pm. Drove from 36th st to 31st ave. Saw a WSW around 28th st. She looked like hatchet face from the movie crybaby. So I had to pass. Saw a msw around 29th ave. She was a bbw and not to pretty in face had to pass. Saw some redhead WSW sitting infront of a car lot near 25th ave. Didn't purse. Saw a women waiting at the bus stop near 26th ave infront of the trailer courts. Don't know if she was a working girl. Drove laps around the area. Girl sitting in the car lot noticed. Parked in the trailer courts near the bus stop. Girl at bus stop started making her way to me. Then she saw the bus then got on it. Started to leave the trailer park and noticed the redhead WSW. Just drove around the trailer park. Pulled over and she walked over. She said hi and I asked if she needed a ride. She asked if I wanted company. I say yeah. She jumped in. We drove to a spot. Talked donation. Then got to business. Dropped her off near 21st Ave and vb. She gave me the digits. But said her phone was turned off. First time picking up a SW. She was wasn't skinny or fat. Real pretty face, red head, pale skin with some tattoos. The way I like them.

CuriousGuyMke
02-23-19, 22:15
Took the "long" way back to my hotel after work tonight and now that this pathetic excuse for Arizona weather seems to have finally disappeared, all the creatures seemed to be coming out to play. Probably spotted 8-10 potential independent contractors between Camelback and Glendale alone, and 2-3 more potential options between Glendale and as far north as the turnaround. I had to get to dinner so didn't have a chance to take another recon lap but sure does seem like activity is growing tonight.

Of course that probably means Uncle LEO will make an appearance, too, but that's the game.

Wvalphx
02-24-19, 14:40
So being new to AZ in the West Valley, is 27th the best place to look for SW? Does anyone share pic of real SW so we don't walk into a trap?

Tjinla2001
02-25-19, 15:46
Does anyone know if Cheryl is still active?

Thanks.

Desert Rat
02-25-19, 16:26
Convenience stores are great places to find SW. Try the QT at 27th Avenue and Northern, Peoria Ave and I-17, Dunlap and 19th Avenue, and 16th Avenue and Bell Road. Circle K at 27th Avenue and Camelback Road. 7-11 at Indian School and 27th Avenue.

DrPoon
02-25-19, 16:40
I concur with the theory as well as the dollar store on 27th Avenue.

One night I tried talking to a girl but apparently she was occupied. Then I backed away and checked some things on my phone when I noted a homeless gentleman who kind of looked like Tom Cruise on crack sit next to her and put his arm around her. She then ignored him too and started walking off towards QT.

Convenience stores are great places to find SW. Try the QT at 27th Avenue and Northern, Peoria Ave and I-17, Dunlap and 19th Avenue, and 16th Avenue and Bell Road. Circle K at 27th Avenue and Camelback Road. 7-11 at Indian School and 27th Avenue.

AzPussyLicker
02-25-19, 22:42
Drove down van Buren last night. Saw a WSW near 21st ave. Turned around and someone else picked her up. Drove down 27th saw around 5 BSW. Didn't see any LE either but didn't partake.

Desert Rat
03-01-19, 12:55
4425 27th Ave is a self service car wash. The SW congregate there after check out time at the Motel 6 on Indian School. The only problem is the pimps also hang out for a while. I recommend caution. However, the girls are usually freshly showered at that time.

AzPussyLicker
03-01-19, 21:59
4425 27th Ave is a self service car wash. The SW congregate there after check out time at the Motel 6 on Indian School. The only problem is the pimps also hang out for a while. I recommend caution. However, the girls are usually freshly showered at that time.Yeah noticed that sometime ago when a guy picked up a girl and drove to the back where the vacuums are. Drove down 27th and Van Buren. Saw 1 possible WSW down 27th between Indian school and McDowell. Tried to pursue but no luck. Saw another WSW but didn't pursue. Stopped at Circle k on Van Buren. Saw a girl who looked like escort missy. She looked worn out. The pics must be old. Also saw a BSW walk in circle k. Not to my liking so I didn't ask.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4802657327/1

DrPoon
03-02-19, 01:05
Most of the pimps roaming around on 27th Avenue have guns of course. Hopefully the government can start a gun removal program and try to get the guns out of the pimps and providers hands. There should be a bonus reward given to any LE who takes a pimp gun off the street. This would make the area a lot safer and better.

Yeah noticed that sometime ago when a guy picked up a girl and drove to the back where the vacuums are. Drove down 27th and Van Buren. Saw 1 possible WSW down 27th between Indian school and McDowell. Tried to pursue but no luck. Saw another WSW but didn't pursue. Stopped at Circle k on Van Buren. Saw a girl who looked like escort missy. She looked worn out. The pics must be old. Also saw a BSW walk in circle k. Not to my liking so I didn't ask.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4802657327/1

Desert Rat
03-03-19, 02:09
Most of the pimps roaming around on 27th Avenue have guns of course. Hopefully the government can start a gun removal program and try to get the guns out of the pimps and providers hands. There should be a bonus reward given to any LE who takes a pimp gun off the street. This would make the area a lot safer and better.I know you are trying to be funny. However, felons are already not allowed to have guns.

Selasorp
03-03-19, 05:10
I know you are trying to be funny. However, felons are already not allowed to have guns.And of coarse criminals are always law abiding citizens, right? No way one of them would ever try to illegally possess a firearm. Smh.

MongerSeeker
03-03-19, 11:03
SW's rarely if ever carry gun or pull a gun. I only heard of one case where a SW pulled a gun on someone. Girls more afraid of being beat up or robbed. As for pimps I would be surprised if they carry a gun.

Most of the pimps roaming around on 27th Avenue have guns of course. Hopefully the government can start a gun removal program and try to get the guns out of the pimps and providers hands. There should be a bonus reward given to any LE who takes a pimp gun off the street. This would make the area a lot safer and better.

AzPussyLicker
03-04-19, 01:38
4425 27th Ave is a self service car wash. The SW congregate there after check out time at the Motel 6 on Indian School. The only problem is the pimps also hang out for a while. I recommend caution. However, the girls are usually freshly showered at that time.If your smart you see the girls in the morning before check out. There more likely ok with negotiating a lower donation

Desert Rat
03-06-19, 13:36
If your smart you see the girls in the morning before check out. There more likely ok with negotiating a lower donationI can see your point that they have a room before check out time. However, they usually have been fucking punters all night and there shit is not fresh. The girls usually bathe right before check out and earn money to get back into a room.

AzPussyLicker
03-06-19, 19:54
Just picked up and dropped off a light skinned BSW. Skinny with nice ass and big tits. She was walking down 27th ave. CBJ and sex was alright. She laid there like a dead fish. She is wearing a white camisole and denim daisy dukes. Almost didn't pick her up. Asked if she wanted a ride. She said no 60 for CBJ and 100 for sex. She was like are you trying to fuck. I told her you are making me nervous are you a cop. She said no I can grab you, hen showed me her tit. I said jump in. She has a room nearby. It town for a short time. Doesn't know when she will leave.

Sorry about the horrible photos.

https://ibb.co/D8RZY6N

https://ibb.co/phLjNvC

DrPoon
03-06-19, 23:34
Just a legal point the crime was complete upon asking if she was LE. At that point if it was a sting you could have been arrested. This is a forbidden question and should never be asked to anyone.

Just picked up and dropped off a light skinned BSW. Skinny with nice ass and big tits. She was walking down 27th ave. CBJ and sex was alright. She laid there like a dead fish. She is wearing a white camisole and denim daisy dukes. Almost didn't pick her up. Asked if she wanted a ride. She said no 60 for CBJ and 100 for sex. She was like are you trying to fuck. I told her you are making me nervous are you a cop. She said no I can grab you, hen showed me her tit. I said jump in. She has a room nearby. It town for a short time. Doesn't know when she will leave.

Sorry about the horrible photos.

https://ibb.co/D8RZY6N

https://ibb.co/phLjNvC

Desert Rat
03-08-19, 16:57
Just a legal point the crime was complete upon asking if she was LE. At that point if it was a sting you could have been arrested. This is a forbidden question and should never be asked to anyone.Dr. Poon is once again correct. Merely asking if you are LE means you are committing a crime. This is also true with text and email. Several escorts have asked me if I am LE. This is one of many ways they get busted. I have found the best way to prove you are not LE is to whip out your dick (in private) or ask to grab their tits.

AzPussyLicker
03-08-19, 22:33
Dr. Poon is once again correct. Merely asking if you are LE means you are committing a crime. This is also true with text and email. Several escorts have asked me if I am LE. This is one of many ways they get busted. I have found the best way to prove you are not LE is to whip out your dick (in private) or ask to grab their tits.Her amateur chest tattoo of a buddha proved she wasn't a cop.

NaughtyBoy1990
03-12-19, 12:38
Dreamt I was driving down 27th Ave. Was working but it was slow. Kept my eyes open just for fun, I saw a BSW and a WSW walking south on 27th, near nothern. I circled back and past them, both girls waving as I drove past. I circled around again, this time pulling into the QuikTrip. Both girls came up to my window. They mentioned the weather (it had yet to even sprinkle but it was going to rain) and asked if I could give at least one of them a ride. Both were incredible in my dream, so I couldn't choose and I didn't feel comfortable asking prices, at least not until they get in the car.

Finally the BSW asked if I wanted to give them both a ride. I said yes, and they got in. As I drove to the Motel 6, they said they were Mocha (BSW) and Cream (WSW). As I drove it began to rain, Cream saying it was lucky I picked them up when I did. Without warning, my dream moved to seeing them making out in the back seat, Mocha rubbing Cream between the legs.

Finally I pulled into the Motel and I paid them the cost for a room. In my dream, they began to make out some more, Mocha clearly the dominant one. After a few minutes of that show, they said it was $$ for me to join or $ to keep watching. I paid the $$ and Mocha told Cream to strip me down. I laid on the bed, naked, Cream giving me a BBBJ as Mocha climbed up on the bed and let me eat at the why. I popped in Cream's mouth and Mocha came as well, or at least was good at acting like it. I laid with Mocha and we DFK while Cream rinsed her mouth out. She joined and all three of us did DFK until I got hard again. Cream slid a cover on me and each girl took time to ride me. After a few minutes of swapping, Mocha stayed on me as Cream got on my face, letting me eat at her why. Once I popped again, Mocha took off the cover and tossed it.

Mocha ended it with Cream between her legs, ass in the air. As she dined on Mocha I went for Greek on Cream. It was incredibly tight, and Mocha kept telling me to get rough, pull hair, spank her, etc.

After I popped one last time, I laid on the bed, waiting to catch my breath. We talked a bit and I was shocked to hear they had both met for the first time today, and only agreed to offer a 2 girl ses to both get out of the rain.

Cream got a call and said her ride was there. She got dressed and walked out of my dream. Mocha offered some one on one, but I declined, needing to get back to work. I got dressed, left, and woke up back on the road, wondering if I'll ever dream that good again.

Msteresc
03-13-19, 08:52
Dreamt I was driving down 27th Ave. Was working but it was slow. Kept my eyes open just for fun, I saw a BSW and a WSW walking south on 27th, near nothern. I circled back and past them, both girls waving as I drove past. I circled around again, this time pulling into the QuikTrip. Both girls came up to my window. They mentioned the weather (it had yet to even sprinkle but it was going to rain) and asked if I could give at least one of them a ride. Both were incredible in my dream, so I couldn't choose and I didn't feel comfortable asking prices, at least not until they get in the car.

Finally the BSW asked if I wanted to give them both a ride. I said yes, and they got in. As I drove to the Motel 6, they said they were Mocha (BSW) and Cream (WSW). As I drove it began to rain, Cream saying it was lucky I picked them up when I did. Without warning, my dream moved to seeing them making out in the back seat, Mocha rubbing Cream between the legs.

Finally I pulled into the Motel and I paid them the cost for a room. In my dream, they began to make out some more, Mocha clearly the dominant one. After a few minutes of that show, they said it was $$ for me to join or $ to keep watching. I paid the $$ and Mocha told Cream to strip me down. I laid on the bed, naked, Cream giving me a BBBJ as Mocha climbed up on the bed and let me eat at the why. I popped in Cream's mouth and Mocha came as well, or at least was good at acting like it. I laid with Mocha and we DFK while Cream rinsed her mouth out. She joined and all three of us did DFK until I got hard again. Cream slid a cover on me and each girl took time to ride me. After a few minutes of swapping, Mocha stayed on me as Cream got on my face, letting me eat at her why. Once I popped again, Mocha took off the cover and tossed it.

Mocha ended it with Cream between her legs, ass in the air. As she dined on Mocha I went for Greek on Cream. It was incredibly tight, and Mocha kept telling me to get rough, pull hair, spank her, etc.

After I popped one last time, I laid on the bed, waiting to catch my breath. We talked a bit and I was shocked to hear they had both met for the first time today, and only agreed to offer a 2 girl ses to both get out of the rain.

Cream got a call and said her ride was there. She got dressed and walked out of my dream. Mocha offered some one on one, but I declined, needing to get back to work. I got dressed, left, and woke up back on the road, wondering if I'll ever dream that good again.Great report sounds like a lot of fun did you catch a contact number you would share.

AzPussyLicker
03-13-19, 12:58
Was driving around 27th Ave and van Buren. Saw 2 WSW on Van Buren. Turned around and they disappeared. Drove down 27th ave and saw mostly BSW. Saw a WSW infront of 7/11. Too much of a crowd to ask. So drove around saw a light skinned BSW and turned around. Saw a cop car and she disappeared. Saw the WSW walking down 27th ave. Asked if she wanted a ride. Asked if I had a cigarette and I said no. So she declined a ride. I offered to go buy her some but she kept walking. I went back to 7/11. The owner ran everyone off from hanging infront of the store. She was sitting on the bus stop bench. So I asked if she wanted a ride. It was cold and starting to rain. She said yeah. So I introduce myself. First words out of her mouth was do you have any condoms. I tell her no. So we stop at a convenience store. Get some condoms then drive to a location for a car date. While driving she says her rate. I said ok. Then she removes her coat and shirt. She is sitting topless in the passenger seat. I found that weird. She was skinny with a tiny body with huge implants. Got to a parking lot. Jumped in the back. Everything was covered. Finished and went to a convention store. She asked if I wanted to go again. I said sure. Doggie, cowboy and missionary until I popped. Dropped her off near her place. Felt bad she was wearing high platforms and could barely walk. She was weary I would rip her off. Saying please don't rip me off I can't chase you in these shoes. She told me she doesn't have an incall or a phone. Rates was pretty cheap. She asked for a 20 for a second pop.

https://ibb.co/NKJBnbW

BusyPb
03-13-19, 13:06
Was driving around 27th Ave and van Buren. Saw 2 WSW on Van Buren. Turned around and they disappeared. Drove down 27th ave and saw mostly BSW. Saw a WSW infront of 7/11. Too much of a crowd to ask. So drove around saw a light skinned BSW and turned around. Saw a cop car and she disappeared. Saw the WSW walking down 27th ave. Asked if she wanted a ride. Asked if I had a cigarette and I said no. So she declined a ride. I offered to go buy her some but she kept walking. I went back to 7/11. The owner ran everyone off from hanging infront of the store. She was sitting on the bus stop bench. So I asked if she wanted a ride. It was cold and starting to rain. She said yeah. So I introduce myself. First words out of her mouth was do you have any condoms. I tell her no. So we stop at a convenience store. Get some condoms then drive to a location for a car date. While driving she says her rate. I said ok. Then she removes her coat and shirt. She is sitting topless in the passenger seat. I found that weird. She was skinny with a tiny body with huge implants. Got to a parking lot. Jumped in the back. Everything was covered. Finished and went to a convention store. She asked if I wanted to go again. I said sure. Doggie, cowboy and missionary until I popped. Dropped her off near her place. Felt bad she was wearing high platforms and could barely walk. She was weary I would rip her off. Saying please don't rip me off I can't chase you in these shoes. She told me she doesn't have an incall or a phone. Rates was pretty cheap. She asked for a 20 for a second pop.

https://ibb.co/NKJBnbWWhere ecxactly did you pick her up?. She looks great.

Selasorp
03-13-19, 21:34
Monday afternoon l was on the west side to buy tires, pulled into QT at 27th ave and Thomas to get something to drink, after l get back in the car l hear a girl and guy talking, he asks what she was doing, her reply "trying to make some money". I park a bit further down from the store entrance as l am am putting in the address of my destination another girl, much better looking, early 20's latina, asks if l can give he and her sister a ride down a mile since its starting to rain. I ask if she could use anything else. She says what you got and what you want. . 4 for BJ. She ballers to get sister, tells me "I gotcha, don't tell my sister, we will drop her off and find a spot. She did a great job and did not spill. Unfortunately no phone though but she says she is around there and Thomas and 43rd.

DrPoon
03-14-19, 11:20
Any recommendations for tire shops?

Monday afternoon l was on the west side to buy tires, pulled into QT at 27th ave and Thomas to get something to drink, after l get back in the car l hear a girl and guy talking, he asks what she was doing, her reply "trying to make some money". I park a bit further down from the store entrance as l am am putting in the address of my destination another girl, much better looking, early 20's latina, asks if l can give he and her sister a ride down a mile since its starting to rain. I ask if she could use anything else. She says what you got and what you want. . 4 for BJ. She ballers to get sister, tells me "I gotcha, don't tell my sister, we will drop her off and find a spot. She did a great job and did not spill. Unfortunately no phone though but she says she is around there and Thomas and 43rd.

Desert Rat
03-14-19, 13:18
Mocha (BSW) and Cream (WSW). As I drove it began to rain, Cream saying it was lucky I picked them up when I did. Without warning, my dream moved to seeing them making out in the back seat, Mocha rubbing Cream between the legs.This story took me back to my ill spent youth. I used to sit in my room reading my brother's Penthouse letters magazine about all the amazing sex other people were not having with each other. Thank you for the memories.

NaughtyBoy1990
03-15-19, 07:24
Great report sounds like a lot of fun did you catch a contact number you would share.Cream left before I could ask and Mocha said no. I'm hoping to see Cream again if lock is on my side.

Jfc23
03-15-19, 16:30
Took a long route home last week, saw a lot more potential SWs on 27th. Saw 1 extremely attractive short BSW walking with a taller MSW, any info on these? Street doesn't seem as dead anymore.

Desert Rat
03-20-19, 13:33
I drove down East Bell Road from SR-51 to the I-17 yesterday afternoon and did not see one SW. Now that the Victory Inn at 17th Avenue is a fortress the area around 19th Ave has dried up.

DrPoon
03-20-19, 20:54
What do you mean it is a fortress?

The last time I was there they had a bunch of washing machines wide out in the open and I have not been there in a few months.

I drove down East Bell Road from SR-51 to the I-17 yesterday afternoon and did not see one SW. Now that the Victory Inn at 17th Avenue is a fortress the area around 19th Ave has dried up.

Desert Rat
03-21-19, 01:46
What do you mean it is a fortress?

The last time I was there they had a bunch of washing machines wide out in the open and I have not been there in a few months.Take a road trip and see it with your own eyes. It is right behind the Quick Trip.

Desert Rat
03-28-19, 00:55
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2019/03/27/phoenix-police-woman-shot-wounded-while-sitting-car/3286402002/

She was sitting in her car waiting to buy drugs and got shot. Another shocking crime in the Valley of the Sun.

LikeLinus14
03-29-19, 00:04
Take a road trip and see it with your own eyes. It is right behind the Quick Trip.I was actually down there on Monday for the first time since November. You referring to the gates all being shut? I thought that was strange but assumed it was just a one-off.

AzPussyLicker
03-29-19, 01:03
Cruising down Van Buren from 35th ave to 7th ave.

Spotted an WSW wearing a light blue outfit. Turned around to pick her up but someone else got to her. Drove back and forth. Saw some other SW but none caught my eye. Saw the WSW in the light blue outfit walking. Picked her up around 17th ave and Van Buren. She got in the car and she was ugly. I figured I could get some cheap service. She had a room nearby. Got to her incall and saw a really big BSW. She then tells me that's my friend. Then says you can choose either of us. At this point I was considering giving her a 20 for her time and say goodbye but didn't. Walked to the room. She opens the door and I see a young prettier girl sleeping on the bed. She wakes her up and they go to the restroom together. Then she asked me who will it be. I quickly reply her and point to the young woman. The older women leaves the room with her dog. The girl starts with a BBBJ. This women had implants with long nipples. A nice ass. She had a old long c section scar on her stomach. Went to doggie and she said her knees hurted. Went to missionary then finished. Cleaned up and left. Forgot to ask for the digits, doubt they had a phone.

Desert Rat
03-29-19, 01:50
So I stop at this Taco Bell and there are young women dressed like hookers everywhere. They are wearing ripped jeans shorts and one black girl even had on leather shorts with her ass hanging out. This young Latina comes to my table and asked me for a ride to her hotel room. My colleague is in the ladies room so I must politely decline. As we leave I ask my colleague where all of these young girls are from and she points at a DES office that shares a parking lot with the Taco Bell. I think I will return to this fast food place for desperate ladies at a later time. I bet towards the end of the month there are some easy pickings to be had there.

Boogaloo Sam
03-29-19, 19:08
Was driving down olive about midnight earlier this week and saw what looked like Susan Sarandon dressed like a hooker at the bus stop in front of the Shell station. Seemed like an odd spot for a SW, but I swung around to have a look. As I did she was getting picked up by a car at the closed station behind the stop. I'll have to ride down that way again sometime.

Ksfoxq
03-30-19, 00:01
I am new around the West valley. What time and what streets are good to drive around to have some fun?

Desert Rat
04-04-19, 01:01
I am new around the West valley. What time and what streets are good to drive around to have some fun?I am strictly a daytime guy. I prefer to see my surroundings and darkness can hide the bad guys. North 27th Avenue at night has very little illumination. Check out time is 11 o'clock and there is plenty of ladies hitting the bricks around that time on North 27th Avenue, McDowell Rd around 51st Ave, and around Metro center. Good luck.

AzPussyLicker
04-05-19, 06:56
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/2011325

I have been seeing this women walking the streets lately. I saw her on 27th ave and Indian school 2 weeks ago. Then saw her walking last Tuesday near 19th ave and van buren.

DrPoon
04-05-19, 07:33
Was driving down Van Buren and noted a younger blonde busty girl in booty shorts with her but sticking out of the shorts. Then she sits down next to a black guy on the bus stop. I drive behind her but she seemed very mean and she did not approach but she was very beautiful also.

Dddavid
04-06-19, 13:21
Had a dream I was cruising last night around 8 pm. Met this BSW maybe 21 yo. She was beautiful with a fat juicy ass but her lips are what I wanted. Best CBJ I had in my life. Have number and ran it and found an old ad. Have to see her again.

Desert Rat
04-08-19, 01:44
https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/2011325

I have been seeing this women walking the streets lately. I saw her on 27th ave and Indian school 2 weeks ago. Then saw her walking last Tuesday near 19th ave and van buren.She definitely looks like a SW. I am guessing she is a drinker but she is too fat to be strung out.

BusyPb
04-11-19, 11:42
Any activity on the east side?

Desert Rat
04-12-19, 17:58
I was very surprised to find a SW just West of Main and Dobson on the North side of the street. She was walking with her thumb out. LE never lets their decoys move more than a few feet so she was legit.

MyDixieWrecked
04-12-19, 20:34
I know that I have joked with some about my lack of beauty, and I know that I have alluded to it as well. The following proves that I must be hideous.

I was on 19th just north of Dunlap the other night. There was someone walking with sexy shoes and nice button up coat. Looked like a high end escort that had just got dropped off and her cab kicked her out. She was a street 10. I couldn't believe it.

I asked if she wanted a ride, because of course I did. She said she was only going a short ways and she was smoking (I could see she was smoking, but she meant her cig.) Even though I hate cig smoke I let her in. I drove the 1 block to the liquor store. Parked on the end so I would go un noticed. She said she would be right back. She was taking forever, and I thought she was sneaking out the back.

Suddenly she appears with a street urchin who was tweaking and dressed in the latest homeless fashion trend. I watched where they went and then went up the street from the opposite end. She ignored me still and clutched the arm of Mr Meth head. Buhbye honey.

I was on my MC just today and saw a good one on 51st ave north from Indian School. Might be some action there. Also another possible today at 35th and Northern (I have had luck there in the past, but not lately).

I would not search 19th for this girl. I take that route every night and it has been dry. Like the sharks that troll the slave routes I have been down that road before, but it is very dry.

Dddavid
04-13-19, 06:42
Hit 27th a little later than I wanted ran across 2 separate BSW that wouldn't get in but asked if I had 100 from the street. Both cases I rolled up the window. 2 things I can't stress to you enough never discuss prices and services the window and secondly 100 is hh incall. Ahh the peaks and valleys of 27th. I hope you all send the same message to these SW.

NaughtyBoy1990
04-13-19, 22:07
Was driving down 27th near Montebello around 6:30 p and saw a BSW in a green dress and a red fannypack. About five minutes later I drove past her again. This time she gave me the eyes. Unfortunately I'm strapped for cash ATM so if any of you know her or picked her up, let me know if she worth it.

AzPussyLicker
04-14-19, 02:52
Drove down 27th ave saw several BSW. Some really cute ones. Saw a WSW and was going to try to pick her up. Then highway patrol was next to me. He cut me off and pulled over the car in front of me. I did turn around and noticed another cop car started to follow me. Started to notice many cops driving in the area. Got on the freeway and went back and didn't she her. Went down Van Buren and some some older WSW. Then went down 27th near Roosevelt. Saw a chubby WSW. I turned around and spotted her speedy walking to the diesel gas station. She pulled down her skirt and leaned against the wall and started to pee. I drove back to Van Buren. Saw a women with a purse and a suitcase with wheels. She had a nice body. I circled her several times then saw her face. She looked like trapjaw from Masters of the Universe. Hit the gas and went home.

Taylor Taste
04-14-19, 03:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TheSunDevil
04-14-19, 11:22
She looked like trapjaw from Masters of the Universe. Hit the gas and went home."He sweetheart. You looking for a date tonight?”

Desert Rat
04-15-19, 13:43
Dry as a bone this morning. Not one girl out. The construction on 27th Avenue is starting to drive me crazy. If I saw a SW between Indian School and Northern I would not pick her up in a construction zone. You are hemmed in all sides and cannot make a smooth getaway. When I pick up a SW I like to hightail it out of the area and find somewhere quiet. Good luck.

NewGod
04-22-19, 18:54
First time scouting PHX, originally from IL. Just wanted to give a small report.

So I was riding down 27th (heard it was the spot to check out), saw a BSW that looked decent and was walking in my direction. Made eye contact but no bite, double backed and still no bite, so I left. Then saw a really cute SW with Pink hair (ton of makeup on the face but still nice looking and great body) and proceeded to park and wait for her to walk buy, made eye contact and nothing, but I just seen her get out of someone else's car 🤷127998;8205;9794;65039;. So I drive off, struck out but that's how it goes sometimes!

Dddavid
04-23-19, 01:15
I know we aren't supposed to discuss race [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thanks!

Then please don't

A2

Desert Rat
04-23-19, 01:38
In the old days I would actually get out of my car and go talk to the ladies. That is before I could afford an attorney and in case they seized my car. Now I just may eye contact and pull on a side street and let them come to me. If they do not approach my car on a the side street I just pull off. SW are very suspicious by nature so I try not to take it personally when they keep strolling.

AzPussyLicker
04-27-19, 11:18
Drove down 27th last night. Not too many girls or cops. Saw a 2 different SW and they got picked up by someone else. Picked up and dropped off this women last night. She wanted incall rates for a car date. 100 for CBJ and 150 for CBJ and cfs. I told her those are incall rates and dropped her off. She said she might have a incall today. Very outgoing personality. Tried talking her down but she got a phone call for a date. So didn't have much leverage to negotiate. The number in the ad should work

https://escortalligator.com.phoenix.listcrawler.com/post/27990258/

AzPussyLicker
04-27-19, 11:23
First time scouting PHX, originally from IL. Just wanted to give a small report.

So I was riding down 27th (heard it was the spot to check out), saw a BSW that looked decent and was walking in my direction. Made eye contact but no bite, double backed and still no bite, so I left. Then saw a really cute SW with Pink hair (ton of makeup on the face but still nice looking and great body) and proceeded to park and wait for her to walk buy, made eye contact and nothing, but I just seen her get out of someone else's car 🤷127998;8205;9794;65039;. So I drive off, struck out but that's how it goes sometimes!Actually saw the SW with pink hair. Didn't attempt because she was walking with another girl. Then minutes later when she was alone she started talking to a big buff guy for several minutes. So I drove off.

Any tips for approaching SW that are in groups. Been seeing SW walking or standing in groups lately. Kind of caution to single one out of the group.

TheSunDevil
04-27-19, 17:12
Actually saw the SW with pink hair. Didn't attempt because she was walking with another girl. Then minutes later when she was alone she started talking to a big buff guy for several minutes. So I drove off.

Any tips for approaching SW that are in groups. Been seeing SW walking or standing in groups lately. Kind of caution to single one out of the group.I'm probably just being a pussy, but I've seen too many sting episodes on COPS to ever entertain a street walker. Why not just schedule a car date?

Anyway, I'd imagine gaining the attention from a group of street walkers would be best done by asking if anyone needs a ride.

Innocent legal question, but they'll understand, right?

SassyLiteBrite
04-29-19, 02:47
Hay fellas I'm sassy here visiting til Thursday if you need a mature sexy very classy lady to full fill your man needs I'm the SW you to see. Lmk if there anything I can do to help. .

Desert Rat
04-29-19, 17:50
I never approach groups of girls or even one girl with a man nearby. Decoys do NOT walk. You will never see a cop move more than a few feet from a spot. They do NOT get in a car. If a girl will not even walk a few steps down a side street I would move on.

CochaBambino
05-13-19, 19:03
So I was taking a drive west on VB on my lunch break today. Looking to get a number so that I could set something up when I have more time. Just add I was passing 13th, I spotted a BSW, maybe 5'5 140 lbs, shoulder length hair, yellow top and cutoff jean shorts. Fat ass hanging out, booty cheecks the way I like them. I went around the block to see if I could talk to her, she was now at the bus stop. I saps where you headed, she said nowhere really. I asked if she had a number so that I could get with here at another later, she said no. I then pulled onto the street that runs parallel to VB and she approached my ride. I said look I don't have time now I'm on my lunch where do you walk, she said I'll be around here. I said ok and hit the gas.

I really have a fear of picking up these women like this, I don't want any runs ins with LE. But I definitely need to get some dome from time to time.

LurkerInBlk
05-20-19, 10:58
I dreamed that I was cruising the old haunts VB on the 44th side saw one bbw BSW she was older passed. LE was about, also a lot of car traffic. Then went over to 27th in my dream it was like 9 pm onward saw some BSW and one WSW, LE presence was out. Continued to a very old haunt VB and 27th, usually dead for years have no idea why I was there just to drive I guess everyone knows how in dreams you cannot control things. Actually saw two WSW one of which was older, the other was a 4 or 5, I passed on both as I was seeing what is out there, no LE presence. Continued down VB to the circle K, spotted a WSW with a dress on, no that bad. Swung around and pulled into circle k to see if anything was out of the ordinary. Saw three guys there just hanging around no LE presence unmarked or otherwise. Decided to risk the stop as another car was there doing the same thing. She approached asked what I wanted asked if she needed a ride, she agreed. Drive away, could tell she was very nervous. Calmed her down in this dream by playing a game that I showed her mine she showed me her's, she still was not convinced until I produced a drink that suddenly appeared in my car. Told her LE does not drive around drinking, that seemed to help. Told me her name was Lilly, parked at some location. CBJ was in play in this dream damage $. 4, yes I was surprised as well dreams can be weird at times. Rating about a 6 very clean and well kept considering the location. Then I found myself at a club, then I woke up. Strange dream I should have got some photos but in this dream I did not think about it.

DkPersonal
05-22-19, 20:53
Is that still a thing? I remember like 20 years ago. Where the haunts nowadays? I'm reading the board and see it come up a lot but is that the only one?

Smokeey
05-23-19, 00:15
Is that still a thing? I remember like 20 years ago. Where the haunts nowadays? I'm reading the board and see it come up a lot but is that the only one?I've been seeing a lot of action on 27th Ave, sometimes as far north as northern, and as far south as Van Buren.

Van Buren was a hot spot back in the day. First I'd cruise Central with my Cerwin-Vega's and punch 150 AMPs. Afterwards check out Van Buren.

Smokeey.

PhxGuy1
05-23-19, 08:45
Is that still a thing? I remember like 20 years ago. Where the haunts nowadays? I'm reading the board and see it come up a lot but is that the only one?VB (and the streets in general) are certainly not anywhere like what they were 20 years ago. Still some minimal action, but IMO not worth the trouble unless you really get into the hunting game. The internet and past LEO sweeps have changed things.

DkPersonal
06-05-19, 21:21
Thanks for the heads up guys. Ended up just cruising down VB almost end to end just for the heck of it. Saw some incidents where fiveO were blocking street corners and a few side streets had a bunch of people just kind of sitting around on corners or walking around, didn't look SW, but maybe just people that lived there and were probably not on friendly terms with the law.

Not A Newbie
06-10-19, 03:23
My username says it all. I have been here before. It has been awhile and I cannot remember what username, password or bogus email account I used when I registered. I have been having a few health issues lately that has led to insomnia. My insomnia has taken me to a nightly run up and down 27th Avenue this past week. The ladies are out. My journey has been nightly and has centered from Northern to Camelback during the past seven nights. The area from Northern to Glendale is dark, so the number of ladies is light either due to visibility or safety concerns. Action picks up between Glendale and Bethany, with activity the heaviest between Bethany and Camelback. On this Sunday, in the eleven PM hour, there were at least ten ladies between Camelback and Northern. All sizes, shapes and colors. The athletic black lady walking towards QT was tonight's winner. A black spinner type that favors slightly north of Missouri, on the west side, was a winner on multiple days earlier in the week. There is a laundromat just south of Bethany on the east side. It is just south of that location, that side street, where there has been almost a guaranteed lady or two every night for the last seven. Not sure what the attraction is but someone with some dirty laundry might want to do some recon while their clothes are in the spin cycle. As I was heading south, I turned east on to Georgia Ave today and there was a police van parked in front of the industrial building on the south side. A block north was a young lady walking with a backpack. Maybe I am connecting too many dots but given that setup I would not pick her up. Insomnia leads to low testosterone so I am not picking up anyone. Just fascinated by the goings on and killing time until I am ready to get some zzz's again. Today was the busiest I have seen but maybe on Friday and Saturday there were the same or more ladies out. They simply may have been in session when I made my one nightly loop. I have going between eleven and two at night. It is a fool's game to guess, or ask, when they will be out. They are all independent contractors with presumably addictions to feed. When the itch scratches, they go to work and that could be at any time. You buy your gas and you take your chances. I will affirm that over the last week multiple ladies have been out every single night between the aforementioned hours.

Rj6970
06-11-19, 09:18
Hello you titty obsessed sicko's. Plenty of action yesterday near and around 51st Ave and McDowell. Noonish. Happy hunting!

RoseSC
06-14-19, 09:23
Hey guys!

I'll be visiting in town. Where do the trannies hang out?

Msteresc
06-14-19, 13:51
Guy I've got to ask the street rates around here. I was out last night tried three different girls and each one quoted 100 no matter what I countered with was rejected. I would never go over 60 for road work but all three just shut me down when I countered. Guys I've been all over LA, San Jose, Seattle, Chicago, DC and NY and Never and I mean NEVER paid that much. So I need to know the area range. PLEASE HELP.

PimaBoy
06-19-19, 10:16
So I rarely get a chance to get away and get some quality alone time. But I recently been finding myself out in phx, specifically VB. I been cruising around 40th street and just making my way west. But personally I been running into bottom of the barrel BSW and some walking dead WSW. Plus LEO presence is definitely there. So I been getting lucky more than 3 times heading west on VB. Once as quick as 7st. Idk if nighttime varies but I've been out there around 1 to 5 in the afternoon. I gotten most lucky just parking at 27th ave and VB and waiting for a qualified prospect. The wait hasn't really been too long. Plus the damage wasn't bad at all. No golden kitty syndrome, ludicrous rates. I'm a long time lurker and this is my attempt to contribute more. I've cruised the EV a couple times but have always come up dry. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places but some I'd definitely dig some advice if why'all got it. Chandler would absolutely be ideal for me but mesa is better than heading all the way out to phx. Stay safe!

Chicago Monger
06-19-19, 23:04
So I rarely get a chance to get away and get some quality alone time. But I recently been finding myself out in phx, specifically VB. I been cruising around 40th street and just making my way west. But personally I been running into bottom of the barrel BSW and some walking dead WSW. Plus LEO presence is definitely there. So I been getting lucky more than 3 times heading west on VB. Once as quick as 7st. Idk if nighttime varies but I've been out there around 1 to 5 in the afternoon. I gotten most lucky just parking at 27th ave and VB and waiting for a qualified prospect. The wait hasn't really been too long. Plus the damage wasn't bad at all. No golden kitty syndrome, ludicrous rates. I'm a long time lurker and this is my attempt to contribute more. I've cruised the EV a couple times but have always come up dry. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places but some I'd definitely dig some advice if why'all got it. Chandler would absolutely be ideal for me but mesa is better than heading all the way out to phx. Stay safe!Where in mesa.

Desert Rat
06-23-19, 13:46
I see this lady on 27th Avenue a lot between Indian School Road and Bethany Home. She actually looks better in daylight than in her pictures. I was tempted to pull the trigger but reviews on another site said there can be issues with her partner sharing a room.

https://escortalligator.com.phoenix.listcrawler.com/post/34551847/

TenFootDong
07-12-19, 12:28
Now I'm not a streetwalker guy but I was in the area at midnight Thursday so I decided to drive up 2Xth for a look. Started at McDowell and went north. Started seeing a few ladies after Indian School, then lots of ladies soon after, so many I couldn't count them all! Easily 20+ girls. Lots of skin showing, saw one walker in a bikini. Majority were black, some LatinaS, a few white ones. Most on the fatter side, but some spinners. Turned around just past Northern, the action seemed to pick up south of Glendale. Saw a black spinner then a group of 5 girls, some black, some LatinaS or mixed, hard to tell in the dark, that looked decent, then another spinner, possibly mixed. Counted 21 girls total not including some at a food stand eating with some dudes! Did not see any LEO.

Swish45
07-12-19, 14:25
Now I'm not a streetwalker guy but I was in the area at midnight Thursday so I decided to drive up 2Xth for a look. Started at McDowell and went north. Started seeing a few ladies after Indian School, then lots of ladies soon after, so many I couldn't count them all! Easily 20+ girls. Lots of skin showing, saw one walker in a bikini. Majority were black, some LatinaS, a few white ones. Most on the fatter side, but some spinners. Turned around just past Northern, the action seemed to pick up south of Glendale. Saw a black spinner then a group of 5 girls, some black, some LatinaS or mixed, hard to tell in the dark, that looked decent, then another spinner, possibly mixed. Counted 21 girls total not including some at a food stand eating with some dudes! Did not see any LEO.Any lookers?

TenFootDong
07-12-19, 15:55
Any lookers?Actually yes. I was surprised! It was hard to get a good look at faces and stay on the road but from behind, Dam!

SorryAssGuy
07-15-19, 16:38
Ran across a new fantasy around 27 ave bought her cigs and a soda she showed me place and began an oral interview girl was a winner she said come see ne again great for very little $$.

AzPussyLicker
07-16-19, 21:51
Now I'm not a streetwalker guy but I was in the area at midnight Thursday so I decided to drive up 2Xth for a look. Started at McDowell and went north. Started seeing a few ladies after Indian School, then lots of ladies soon after, so many I couldn't count them all! Easily 20+ girls. Lots of skin showing, saw one walker in a bikini. Majority were black, some LatinaS, a few white ones. Most on the fatter side, but some spinners. Turned around just past Northern, the action seemed to pick up south of Glendale. Saw a black spinner then a group of 5 girls, some black, some LatinaS or mixed, hard to tell in the dark, that looked decent, then another spinner, possibly mixed. Counted 21 girls total not including some at a food stand eating with some dudes! Did not see any LEO.A lot of undercover around that area. I have actually seen SW carpool together. One day near 27th ave and Camelback. 2 cars park next to each other. Then 10 girls, 5 in each car get out. All of them BSW. Then they all walked away in smaller groups in different directions.

DannyBoy63
08-01-19, 03:14
Gentlemen,

I am a massage parlor guy as opposed to street walkers. However, I had a chance to be on the west side this evening and decided to take a drive down 27th ave abound 10:30 just so I could let you all know what was happening tonight. Pretty dead from Butler to Glendale. Halfway between Glendale and Bethany there were two very attractive BSW. Two more BSW just south of Camelback, one tall skinny and the other average. Nothing south of Camelback until McDowell and then only a very dirty looking WSW that looked like she was strung out.

Be safe and have fun.

Dddavid
08-02-19, 18:01
So I was out cruising 27th last weekend and got an urge to go to sleep. Lately I've been having issues with the girls approaching my vehicle however it must have been my luck there was a group of 4 three on consecutive corners with another across the street guiding and directing. The one across the street is red and very sexy on the shorter side. There were two heavier-set chicks 1 black 1 Latina and a third taller female. Personally I wanted the ring leader but she was in a horrible position when I tried for the scoop. When approaching a stop sign I ended up on the street as the taller walker she just crossed the street and asked her if she would like to come with me and after talking she asked what I wanted? I told her for her to get in but I don't talk until you get in. She stated no thank you. Normally because they're all together I would not have approached the other two but I needed to complete my dream. So I cross the street and circle back around now facing the taller one but on the opposite side and it just so happens I pulled up to the female directly across the street from her a heavier BSW in shorts. I said to her I wish your girl wasnt tripping tonight are you trying to ride? She looked at me and said how do I know you're not a cop and I told her because I'm not going to talk to you standing outside this car now would you like to get in. She thought about it for a second and denied strike two. At that point I received a phone call so I parked on the side street and smoked a cigarette then after a great pep talk got the nerve to try one last scoop. And boy did I get lucky because it was the thicker Latina more my type and she was hella cool. When I pulled up to her she also was hesitant to get in the car she asked me if I was a pimp I told her no I said if I was would I be out here then she asked me if I was the police how would she know if I'm not the police and I told her the same thing because I'm not going to talk to you outside of this car. She was smarter than the other ones and ask me to grab her breast which I said hell yeah. After a nice squeeze she got in and we found a nice quiet spot. As with most car dates she was hella nervous but she got the job done. Let me play with her breast while she milked me. And just as I was finishing a car pulled up past us and circled around. I put the car in gear and pulled off luckily the car did not following us. I got her number thanked her and let her out. In my dream it cost me. 40 for a CBJ.

ETownFun
08-24-19, 02:25
Out of towner here. Cruised 27th last night about 930 to 11. I was shocked! Where I'm from there is never that much variety. You will see 1 or 2 3 if your lucky. There was a small thin BSW with a white dress on that stayed north of the OK that looked wayyyy too good to be a SW tho. She was smokin! Lots of LEO though made me nervous.

Desert Rat
08-24-19, 16:56
The good news is most of the construction is North of Glendale. The bad news is because of summer there is almost no day time action after ten am The Motel 6 is now a red roof inn. Same crappy place with a new sign. There is a new car wash on Indian School Road just East of 27th Avenue. With the pot place next door that corner is coming up in the world. I look forward to cooler temperatures and more action during the day.

BlankSpaces
09-01-19, 03:15
Ok, so I've been down 27th and seen quite a few SW. Midnight bbw BSW which is not my thing, but I've also seen a few that I'd offer a ride. I just really don't get the approach. The main forum guide of 22 rules says to just go past (I assume slow-ish, speed limit 40 you probably don't want to go 15 . Or do you?). Make eye contact, smile, and go park not too far away around a corner.

That hasn't seemed to work. Are you guys really just pulling up with windows down and asking if they need a ride?

AMPs were so much easier to get a handle on.

Desert Rat
09-03-19, 02:51
In the old days girls would ask if you were looking for a date. My advice is to only try for women who are walking. Decoys will not move off a corner or location. Real working girls are constantly on the move. Decoys meaning LE cannot move because they are surrounded by back up. If all fails get out of the car and bluntly ask to go to a more private location for fun. Good luck.

Selasorp
09-04-19, 05:08
In the old days girls would ask if you were looking for a date. My advice is to only try for women who are walking. Decoys will not move off a corner or location. Real working girls are constantly on the move. Decoys meaning LE cannot move because they are surrounded by back up. If all fails get out of the car and bluntly ask to go to a more private location for fun. Good luck.In many stings girls will walk, not up and down the whole stroll, but will migrate from one end of a block to the other. In Phoenix when they do a sting they have up to a dozen un marked units in the immediate area just to be able to have adequate backup at a moments notice.

MongerSeeker
09-13-19, 09:08
Personally I have never seen this in all my years of cruising. The best thing to do is to simply offer them a ride. If they refuse to get in then leave. Another good strategy is to park and observe. If it is a sting or if the LE is cracking down it be obvious fairly quickly.

In many stings girls will walk, not up and down the whole stroll, but will migrate from one end of a block to the other. In Phoenix when they do a sting they have up to a dozen un marked units in the immediate area just to be able to have adequate backup at a moments notice.

Desert Rat
09-27-19, 02:51
Personally I have never seen this in all my years of cruising. The best thing to do is to simply offer them a ride. If they refuse to get in then leave. Another good strategy is to park and observe. If it is a sting or if the LE is cracking down it be obvious fairly quickly.I like the idea of parking and scoping everything out first. I still have never seen a decoy move from one spot. The working girls move and the cops stay on one corner the whole night.

Santa2
10-09-19, 06:46
TL; DR.

I dreampt I gave her the money before services and she quickly got out of car and walked away.

** FYI: I broke 3 rules in this bad dream *.

I fell asleep and dreampt I was on 27th early Wednesday morning. I was flipping around in the laundry mat before Indian School when an old white guy standing besides a dark green mini van waved me down. He asked if I could help him get the window up on the passenger side. I said yes. As I was helping him he said his name was "Weiner" (fake name to keep in guidelines of the forum). We got the window up and he asked if I was dreaming of chasing 'kitty' tonight. I laughed knowingly and he said his niece was working over on Colter. I asked if she was white and he said she was mixed. He said she was cute and wearing striped bell bottom pants. He then said to tell her to give me a discount for helping him and I laughed. I left and headed to Colter.

I saw her with a light top on and the stripped bell bottom pants. She was with two other girls, a taller BSW in shorts and a shirt and a smaller BSW in a pink sheer top with her hair pulled back and nipples poking out. I will call the one in pink "Pinky" but I did not get her name. Crystal and Pinky both have tattoos, Crystal has them on her neck and shoulders.

I pulled up and pointed to Crystal. She approached the driver's side and I asked if she was Crystal. She said Yes and I told her what happened with Weiner. I was in my car the entire time. She said Weiner is not her Uncle but just a trick. She then asked if I wanted a date. In this dream I asked what her donation was and she said $. I said I have. 8 and she said she would work with that. At this point the other two girls were at my window. I asked Crystal if she did "anything" uncovered and she said "No. " So I said never mind. She asked "Why" and I said I have a few girls that will do somethings bare so I'll just go see one of them tonight. She then said she would do uncovered for. 8. I confirmed this with her and she came around to get into the car. She asked if Pinky could come too.

** My first mistake -- I let her control more of the situation and bring another girl *.

I said "Just to watch?" and Crystal said "Yes" and while I thought it odd I said "Ok".

Pinky got in the back seat behind me. Then Crystal said to pull up farther on the street, Colter, and park behind a small blue car.

** My second mistake -- I let her pick the spot *.

I did. I joked about it not being very dark. I then.

** My third and biggest mistake -- I gave her the donation before services *.

Handed her the donation of. 8. I was acting like I had already known her and was comfortable with her. As soon as I gave her the donation she asked if I had papers. I asked what papers and she said to show I was clean. I said "No. " She was quiet and I said "If you are uncomfortable you can keep. 2 and give me back. 6 and I'll drop you off for your time. " She was still quiet and I said "How about you keep. 2 and give. 2 to Pinky and give me. 4? That sounds fair. ".

Then Crystal and Pinky quickly jumped got out of my car and walked away. Crystal got on the phone with someone but I don't know who it was with.

I started the car, turned around, and slowly drove next to them as they walked back and said that they are the first to ever steal from me and Crystal said "I didn't steal, I changed my mind. " I said "I don't care so much about you two stealing. I'll write a review and I'll never date either of you again. " Pinky corrected me by saying that she herself didn't steal. I then passed them and sat at the light on Colter and 27th for it to change.

The taller BSW looked confused as I sat there. Crystal and Pinky walked up to her and I rolled my window down. I told them that I don't feel so bad because "Honestly, I didn't do anything wrong on this. This is on you. " What I mean by that, by the way, is I wasn't trying to screw them over. I was being more trusting than I should've and that's on me. Crystal said "Anything bare is gross" and I said "You shouldn't have agreed to it. " Pinky then asked if I wanted to date her!! I said "No, and you had. 2 coming your way for just being there earlier remember?" and Pinky said "Can I still have the. 2?" I laughed and said "No!

The light changed and I drove away.

I was more let down and slightly ashamed than angry. I didn't yell and them, threaten them, or raise my voice.

I was disappointed in both them and myself as lame as that sounds.

To fix my dream I hit a bank and then dreampt with one of my other girls for. 8. All in all the night was. 8 for a lesson, . 8 for fun for a total of $. 6.

YMMV but that is my experience with Crystal and Pinky tonight.

I'm also posting this on Ripoff Reports.

Be Safe,

Santa.