PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Still Smoking
03-01-16, 21:28
Any one seen the TV commercial for Pure Gold's Crazy Horse? Yikes! The strippers in it are ugly as hell! This club is no fun at all but it used to be known for good looking dancers. Just another reason to avoid Nashville clubs.I mean I've sampled them all off and on. More Pure Golds Crazy horse lately. IMHO they have sweet chicks their for the most part, even on slow nights, but the wind down sober up thang is lame and mostly a tryout for wannabe strippers, which would be ok if they took their yoga pants off. Just to clarify I mean from 3-5 AM, which is free as long as you stay friendly.

Cwcaesar
03-04-16, 07:10
I made the trip to Midnight Express in Cookeville. Better club than any in Nashville. It was pretty busy, of course I hear the weekends are generally busier. A girl I knew from a couple years ago was back. She was thicker now, but much sexier to my eye. Got a private VIP dance from her. Awesome! Didn't inquire about extras, but still went home happy. I may try so get out that way again, because in conversation she is open to some kinky stuff. Anyway, I had a good time and I think it's worth the trip.

Veckmn
03-04-16, 23:00
Nashville will increase poperty taxes at historic rates...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjUmva-wajLAhWGYiYKHaXLC1IQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tennessean.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2F2015%2F11%2F22%2Fnashville-property-values-increasing-historic-clip%2F76111386%2F&usg=AFQjCNFFRmswjmXaDYOfmNnFSTw9wEw6bw&bvm=bv.116274245, the. EWE.

at the same time that the members of the SOB board are wasting our tax dollars to investigate a stripper dancing on the lap of a female.

https://www.nashville.gov/document/ID/b7a2a91a-a93f-4c31-a8ab-14363c41dc8b/Minutes-January-27-2016

You could not make this stuff up! Although the SOB board was established around 2005 to fight our first ammendment rights, waste our tax dollars, and put Nashville's strip clubs out of bussiness; Nashville has been on the war path to destroy strip clubs since the late 90's. How long must this insantiy go on. Why can't the selfrighteous "moral" phonies that have such an objection to people having a good time just stay home, or leave Nashville, or both? Why do they feel that they must force their "religious beliefs" on all of society? Are they affraid that they cannot control themselves and cannot stay out of the clubs without the help of the SOB board?

CanDoForU
03-05-16, 20:59
Nashville will increase poperty taxes at historic rates...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjUmva-wajLAhWGYiYKHaXLC1IQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tennessean.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2F2015%2F11%2F22%2Fnashville-property-values-increasing-historic-clip%2F76111386%2F&usg=AFQjCNFFRmswjmXaDYOfmNnFSTw9wEw6bw&bvm=bv.116274245, the. EWE.

at the same time that the members of the SOB board are wasting our tax dollars to investigate a stripper dancing on the lap of a female.

https://www.nashville.gov/document/ID/b7a2a91a-a93f-4c31-a8ab-14363c41dc8b/Minutes-January-27-2016

You could not make this stuff up! Although the SOB board was established around 2005 to fight our first ammendment rights, waste our tax dollars, and put Nashville's strip clubs out of bussiness; Nashville has been on the war path to destroy strip clubs since the late 90's. How long must this insantiy go on. Why can't the selfrighteous "moral" phonies that have such an objection to people having a good time just stay home, or leave Nashville, or both? Why do they feel that they must force their "religious beliefs" on all of society? Are they affraid that they cannot control themselves and cannot stay out of the clubs without the help of the SOB board?True. The men agree with their wives that they need the control. They are concerned that they could be tempted by beautiful women. Then once they are tempted, the devil makes them fornicate. What a bunch of crap. Wonder why? Could It be that they are fucking men! They have testosterone coursing through their veins and brains? Yeah, sounds pretty natural to me. We have to vote these clowns out of office. Very important to vote in the boring local and state elections. Find the candidates who are least likely to want to control your lives and vote for them. It starts at the local levels! Not at the president.

Animalatnight
03-10-16, 12:32
Old Club Platinum, Old Gabrielle's, whatever it was called-its now closed for good. The only local club where you could have some naughty fun. A dancer at Cabaret Royale-who used to dance at 1711 Hayes Street- told me this. Cabaret Royale, BTW, is an awful club. I have had a better time at funerals. I am amazed that its still in business.

Hl123
03-10-16, 14:11
Old Club Platinum, Old Gabrielle's, whatever it was called-its now closed for good. The only local club where you could have some naughty fun. A dancer at Cabaret Royale-who used to dance at 1711 Hayes Street- told me this. Cabaret Royale, BTW, is an awful club. I have had a better time at funerals. I am amazed that its still in business.This is sad sad news.

CanDoForU
03-10-16, 17:56
This is sad sad news.Very sad. Found out at about the same time the previous posts came out. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I found myself with some time to kill and in the neighborhood at about 1:00. Pulled up, parked the vehicle and went to the front door. The door was locked. I double checked the time on my phone and then called them. No answer. Some days when it rains, it pours.

Veckmn
03-10-16, 23:33
Very sad. Found out at about the same time the previous posts came out. Due to some unforeseen circumstances I found myself with some time to kill and in the neighborhood at about 1:00. Pulled up, parked the vehicle and went to the front door. The door was locked. I double checked the time on my phone and then called them. No answer. Some days when it rains, it pours.Haven't been there much since it was Club Platinum, but its sad to lose another club. With Deja Vu being sold it looks like we will soon be down to two clubs; the SOB board has nearly won complete victory. It quite frankly amazes me that the clubs have remained this long with all of the rules that the city has enacted. How can a strip club make money when there is a three foot rule?

SouthBoundKink
03-11-16, 18:40
I made the trip to Midnight Express in Cookeville. Better club than any in Nashville. It was pretty busy, of course I hear the weekends are generally busier. A girl I knew from a couple years ago was back. She was thicker now, but much sexier to my eye. Got a private VIP dance from her. Awesome! Didn't inquire about extras, but still went home happy. I may try so get out that way again, because in conversation she is open to some kinky stuff. Anyway, I had a good time and I think it's worth the trip.This is Smithville's finest establishment. I may be biased having personally known many girls from here, but it's the best club I've been to. I have inquired about extras in the past, and was told some girls do and others don't. I wen VIP with one back in 2011 or so and was promised a a HE but didn't happen. They now have a fully nude VIP dance for like $$. Have had some friends say worth it and others not. Guess it all depends. Overall it's a great club with no bullshit three foot rule and with enough time and patience mixed with a little luck, you may receive that extra something to leave happy.

Side note: I have had luck with taking 2 strippers home from here and a friend hooked up with one exclusively for 6 months. It's possible guys.

DogginUSA
03-25-16, 22:51
I think The Watering Hole is closed for good. Sitting here at Midnight Express and the girls here say they are done.

I will try and find out why but this sucks.

Love Ladies
03-26-16, 11:31
I think The Watering Hole is closed for good. Sitting here at Midnight Express and the girls here say they are done.

I will try and find out why but this sucks.I think Georgia and Alabama are the best bet. Yes, drive time is definitely involved, but at least for me, it's been well worth it.

Jeepster1
03-26-16, 12:30

I will try and find out why but this sucks.Any updates? Thanks!

-Jeepster1.

DogginUSA
03-26-16, 12:33
Any updates? Thanks!

-Jeepster1.Unfortunately not. None of the girls were talking but by the way they were sticking to the rules last night I have a hunch. I did get a number so maybe I can find out more later.

DogginUSA
03-26-16, 13:58
Couldn't see it last night but the marquee has a for sale sign by the road.

Anyone want to pitch in on what could at the least be a fun investment? LOL.

Jeepster1
03-26-16, 23:43
Just a heads up. A little bit outside of Nashville in Sugar Tree is a little strip club called Teazers. Fully nude, no 3' rule, they serve beer and wine and the girls are fantastic. I found this hidden gem this weekend and while I found no extras at the club I did have a good time. Lap dances are $25 with many 2 for 1 specials. Of course like most others the usual no touching rule but all in all a great little club. I may have to make some special efforts to go back and visit again.Anybody else try Teazers in Holladay yet?

I stumbled onto the FB of a dancer there who looked pretty decent, so my interest was piqued!

http://www.gentlemensreview.com/c/nashville-tn-us/strip-clubs/1088/teazers/

https://twitter.com/teazers_i40

-Jeepster1.

SsIrishGuy
04-03-16, 00:59
Hello all. A large group of friends and I are headed to Nashville in two weeks for a bachelor party. From what I can tell on the reviews here the strip clubs in your fair city kind of suck. Any suggestions on where to go if we have to choose one or recommendations for an agency that has girls we could bring to the hotel we are staying at? I know I'm not a senior member on these boards but I'm not asking for info on your best provider (not yet anyhow, when I'm down there and drunk I'm sure it will get to that point.) Just looking for some ideas / suggestions on how best to entertain a large group of friends celebrating someone's last weekend of freedom. Thanks in advance for the help!

Member #6431
04-03-16, 15:01
Hello all. A large group of friends and I are headed to Nashville in two weeks for a bachelor party. From what I can tell on the reviews here the strip clubs in your fair city kind of suck. Any suggestions on where to go if we have to choose one or recommendations for an agency that has girls we could bring to the hotel we are staying at? I know I'm not a senior member on these boards but I'm not asking for info on your best provider (not yet anyhow, when I'm down there and drunk I'm sure it will get to that point.) Just looking for some ideas / suggestions on how best to entertain a large group of friends celebrating someone's last weekend of freedom. Thanks in advance for the help!Keep driving past nashville to atlanda.

Sweet River
05-02-16, 22:43
A group of us from Nashville were on a bachelor party trip to Tunica this weekend mainly to play some Texas Hold'them in a tournament they were having, but we managed to convince the groom that we should take the time while we were out of town to make it an official Bachelor Party and got to a Strip Club. I didn't have a lot of faith that it was going to be that much fun going to what was described as a Bikini Bar, but I ended up happily surprised. It's true that the girls dance on stage in their tops and bottoms, never even putting the strip or tease into the striptease. The true reason to make the effort to visit the Purple Dimond is to get a dance from one of the many beautiful girls that they have working the room. Get yourself a lap dance or a VIP dance or even a hot tub dance. Between my 5 buddies and me, we tried all the dances that were offered with numerous girls and each was better than anything we had gotten from a Nashville club in several years. There were several 8's and 9's, but of course few girls not even worth looking at. I will personally recommend getting a VIP from the short dark haired dancer Sparrow, the tattooed up black dancer Jazz, the Russian Tatiana, or this tall blond girl that pretends to be Swedish named Olenna (I left that placed at 6 am drained in more ways than one.

JoshWolf84
05-04-16, 19:28
Anybody else try Teazers in Holladay yet?

I stumbled onto the FB of a dancer there who looked pretty decent, so my interest was piqued!

http://www.gentlemensreview.com/c/nashville-tn-us/strip-clubs/1088/teazers/

https://twitter.com/teazers_i40

-Jeepster1.I went there right before you posted this and I give my strip club reviews on another site. I liked my visit and believe it or not the food is good. The girls all range from different heights, size and looks but all are pretty. The damage is standard of any club. The only issue I had with the place but understand since it is a nude strip club, it is completely open. As soon as you walk in you can see everything including the guys getting dances and even VIP. The dance area are just normal couches with no partitions.

Scparman
06-27-16, 18:24
Saw what looked like a club off 65 on my last trip to Bama, might have been close to Pulaski but don't remember exit number. Anyone have info?

BigMan3999
06-28-16, 02:54
Saw what looked like a club off 65 on my last trip to Bama, might have been close to Pulaski but don't remember exit number. Anyone have info?The number is 22.

FigLeaf
06-30-16, 19:46
The number is 22.Drove by there on my way back up north from the coast. Watering Hole is open on Friday and Saturday from 6 p-3 a with $5 cover (free if you have a CDL). MX next door is only open 6 p-2 a on Friday and Saturday. No other info available from me. Just trying to scope it out for you mongers since I was driving by.

DogginUSA
07-01-16, 19:15
Drove by there on my way back up north from the coast. Watering Hole is open on Friday and Saturday from 6 p-3 a with $5 cover (free if you have a CDL). MX next door is only open 6 p-2 a on Friday and Saturday. No other info available from me. Just trying to scope it out for you mongers since I was driving by.Cool, it sounds like it's back open after being put up for sale. I honestly hope not much changes that place was awesome. Full of women that I would never ever ever ever ever ever take home to Mom.

The Hulk
07-03-16, 09:56
Cool, it sounds like it's back open after being put up for sale. I honestly hope not much changes that place was awesome. Full of women that I would never ever ever ever ever ever take home to Mom.I was surprised to read that the WH was back open. The last time I went down, there was only one girl and the manager said that he couldn't get dancers. I assumed that was why they closed. But, I drove down last night and they were not open. No big deal, I had been planning to go next door to check it out anyway. I went for the $ for five songs in the 'private' area. Although it wasn't that much more private than the 60 for 3 song area with a girl named Cherry. I wish I had waited a bit because after I got together with Cherry, a 4'11 blonde with a tiny waist and wide hips came. I couldn't resist! It was nice but I didn't leave happy!! Spent about $$. I asked the little blonde about OTC but was told no. Cherry didn't seem like the type for that. So, I guess I will go back to making the long trek to Huntsville.

Scparman
07-15-16, 01:12
Staying uneasy Nashville in a rental house. I have a bunch of my boys coming into town from out of state. Looking for some nude / topless waitresses or strippers for party. Any good recommendations? Or should I just cruise BP and google to find a service?

The Imprimatur
07-15-16, 16:25
Staying uneasy Nashville in a rental house. I have a bunch of my boys coming into town from out of state. Looking for some nude / topless waitresses or strippers for party. Any good recommendations? Or should I just cruise BP and google to find a service?You won't find much happiness in the few remaining gentlemen's clubs in Nashville. You'd be far better off looking for reviews here and reaching out directly. In the 1990's, any and everything was available here in Nashville, but that is unfortunately no longer the case.

Nashville is a great town with lots to see and do, but you'll need to go under the radar to find what you're looking for. It's available, but will take a little effort. I've been having great success on SA, and would start my search there.

StirpperMonger
07-18-16, 09:44
You won't find much happiness in the few remaining gentlemen's clubs in Nashville. You'd be far better off looking for reviews here and reaching out directly. In the 1990's, any and everything was available here in Nashville, but that is unfortunately no longer the case.

Nashville is a great town with lots to see and do, but you'll need to go under the radar to find what you're looking for. It's available, but will take a little effort. I've been having great success on SA, and would start my search there.I'm heading to Nashville next week. Forgive my ignorance, what's SA? I'm usually a strip club guy, but it sounds like the scene is lame in Nashville.

Nashguy207
07-18-16, 10:08
I'm heading to Nashville next week. Forgive my ignorance, what's SA? I'm usually a strip club guy, but it sounds like the scene is lame in Nashville.Strip clubs are worthless here in Nashville. Don't waste your time or money. SA is a web site called seeking Arrangements.

StirpperMonger
07-18-16, 12:53
Strip clubs are worthless here in Nashville. Don't waste your time or money. SA is a web site called seeking Arrangements.Thanks man, seeking arrangements really works? Thought all those sugar daddy sites were bogus?

Nashguy207
07-19-16, 16:51
Thanks man, seeking arrangements really works? Thought all those sugar daddy sites were bogus?Sa is a legit site. Read below in the SA thread some guys have had some luck on there. I have never joined myself.

Member #5394
07-19-16, 18:39
Strip clubs are worthless here in Nashville. Don't waste your time or money. SA is a web site called seeking Arrangements.Ditto. Head to Huntsville. That's the closest quality.

Quake3
09-30-16, 16:53
Is any one know this club still open? Going make trip to huntville and plan stop by tonight before go to huntville.

Steve4Action
10-03-16, 23:39
Is any one know this club still open? Going make trip to huntville and plan stop by tonight before go to huntville.Clubs in Huntsville are worth the drive.

Steve.

Member #5394
10-06-16, 13:48
Is any one know this club still open? Going make trip to huntville and plan stop by tonight before go to huntville.This is too late for your trip, I know, but hopefully you passed up the exit 22 club and went straight to HSV. If you DID stop, we'd love a report.

Reel Man
10-25-16, 15:18
This is too late for your trip, I know, but hopefully you passed up the exit 22 club and went straight to HSV. If you DID stop, we'd love a report.I stopped at exit 22 on a Friday night a couple of weeks ago. Watering hole is closed and for sale. Midnite express is open, but in my opinion not worth a trip. Definitely better off in hunsville.

Jeepster1
11-25-16, 09:04
Stumbled on this old video from Deja Vu. This just ain't right.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/03/mama-june-strip-club-slaps-ass/

-Jeepster1.

Mac Jayii
11-25-16, 11:49
Stumbled on this old video from Deja Vu. This just ain't right.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/01/03/mama-june-strip-club-slaps-ass/

-Jeepster1.I can't unsee that.

RickNnashville
11-25-16, 12:20
I can't unsee that.WTF! I just kept on scrolling bc I didn't want to lose my turkey from yesterday. Thanks Jeep! LOL.

Jeepster1
11-25-16, 13:43
WTF! I just kept on scrolling bc I didn't want to lose my turkey from yesterday. Thanks Jeep! LOL.NSFH (Not Safe For Humans).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3HyMP800T4

-Jeepster1.

Mac Jayii
11-25-16, 15:45
NSFH (Not Safe For Humans).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3HyMP800T4

-Jeepster1.Why the hell did I click on that link. This is going to ruin my suggested watching list for weeks.

GregsRed
11-25-16, 17:29
Always wanted to do a midget just to say I have! LMAO.

G.

Why the hell did I click on that link. This is going to ruin my suggested watching list for weeks.

RandyBigSandy
11-27-16, 16:53
This club is one of the best around. In fact, it's about the only one around now. Food is good, girls not bad, dances are great. Lots of parking, too.

BamaBubba
01-08-17, 12:24
Chattanooga has 1 club that opens at 9 pm so-so but full bar. Nashville. Not sure what's happening there, not good? SO does anyone know of a club or clubs in between these places? Murfreesboro??

In Her Ass
01-08-17, 14:45
Does anyone remember this your lady dancing, she looks very familiar? http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/931-996-2092-931-996-2092/19748803.

Mac Jayii
01-08-17, 18:12
Chattanooga has 1 club that opens at 9 pm so-so but full bar. Nashville. Not sure what's happening there, not good? SO does anyone know of a club or clubs in between these places? Murfreesboro??Laws pasted back in 2005 distorted the scene. Not too many clubs in the surrounding area.

BamaBubba
01-22-17, 21:17
What can be expected from dancers at CH? Do they still have dancers? Topless or Full nude? Is it worth traveling to see? Better than DeJa Vu?

Habib696
01-22-17, 23:37
What can be expected from dancers at CH? Do they still have dancers? Topless or Full nude? Is it worth traveling to see? Better than DeJa Vu?Wank wank wank. Put it in the bank.

LocoSmitty
03-02-17, 09:31
I do love a good lap dance and I will be in Nashville this weekend. Been thinking about visiting the clubs there, the dances are pretty good. But you know as well as I do that is about it at the clubs. So I'm thinking instead of finding a private dancer that actually does great with lap dances. One that would actually visit me at my room for a private dance. I'm wanting a girl that is really good at lap dancing and not afraid of what pops up.

BamaBubba
03-05-17, 23:32
Is there a club worth going to in Nashville?

Sixtate
03-06-17, 00:11
Is there a club worth going to in Nashville?No none at all!

Afflacked
03-06-17, 11:41
Is there a club worth going to in Nashville?That made my day.

Sxywhtguy1
03-06-17, 12:01
This thread should be deleted. That's how bad it is!

Cullen
03-07-17, 07:48
Is there a club worth going to in Nashville?Your best bet is to drive down to the airport and get on a plane headed to Dallas.

SnoBallGuy
03-07-17, 08:41
Your best bet is to drive down to the airport and get on a plane headed to Dallas.Go to Ft Lauderdale their is a club called Tootsie's it is by far the best club I have ever seen.

Animalatnight
04-01-17, 22:01
Is Cabaret Royale finally out of business? Does any one care? So now we have two 4th rate strip clubs? I actually miss Gabrielles. At least you could get extras in there. The larger this city grow, the worse it gets for grown up fun. This is some sad shit.

FigLeaf
04-16-17, 22:33
Let's start off by saying that strip clubs are not my thing. I hadn't been in one in close to 20 years. With that being said, Saturday night I went with my son and his friends for a bachelor party. There thinking was get the old man rock hard and see if he jizzzes on himself from a couch dance. HA! If they only knew what I really do in my spare time!

Entry was 25 smackers. Place didn't appear run down and the 20 or so dancers were all at least a 6 or 7 in my opinion. We got there about 9. You do not get charged to BYOB.

We stayed until the place closed down at 3. Had a few couch dances along the way and spent the majority of the evening chatting up and hanging out with a group of ladies that were fun and didn't mind some rubbing and touch in most places. Always took us to the back corner (out of the ever watchful eye of the guardian) for the couch dances at 40 per dance. Mutual touching and rubbing was allowed as long as we kept an eye on the guardian. The three foot rule sucks but you work with what you got.

If you go, chat up and hang out with Skylar, Lexus, Jess, and an asian looking chick whose name I never got or I don't remember. Six hours of rubbing, drinking, and eyeing up some 20 something flat bellied bods was good for this old man. I even got a phone number from one and it seems we might be visiting outside of the club later this week. All that remains to be seen and she may just be stringing me along, but about one Benjamin for the night, I had a pretty good time.

As always, YMMV.

JLandHard4U
04-18-17, 21:03
Let's start off by saying that strip clubs are not my thing. I hadn't been in one in close to 20 years. With that being said, Saturday night I went with my son and his friends for a bachelor party. There thinking was get the old man rock hard and see if he jizzzes on himself from a couch dance. HA! If they only knew what I really do in my spare time!

Entry was 25 smackers. Place didn't appear run down and the 20 or so dancers were all at least a 6 or 7 in my opinion. We got there about 9. You do not get charged to BYOB.

We stayed until the place closed down at 3. Had a few couch dances along the way and spent the majority of the evening chatting up and hanging out with a group of ladies that were fun and didn't mind some rubbing and touch in most places. Always took us to the back corner (out of the ever watchful eye of the guardian) for the couch dances at 40 per dance. Mutual touching and rubbing was allowed as long as we kept an eye on the guardian. The three foot rule sucks but you work with what you got.

If you go, chat up and hang out with Skylar, Lexus, Jess, and an asian looking chick whose name I never got or I don't remember. Six hours of rubbing, drinking, and eyeing up some 20 something flat bellied bods was good for this old man. I even got a phone number from one and it seems we might be visiting outside of the club later this week. All that remains to be seen and she may just be stringing me along, but about one Benjamin for the night, I had a pretty good time.

As always, YMMV.Wow .3 foot rule? What the heck is that about? Most clubs let the girl grind you. That is why they call them lap dances. If they are 3 feet away. It is not worth my time or $$ to go.

Cullen
04-19-17, 07:00
Wow .3 foot rule? What the heck is that about? Most clubs let the girl grind you. That is why they call them lap dances. If they are 3 feet away. It is not worth my time or $$ to go.The 3-foot rule is for when they are topless and / or bottomless.

Al Melrose
04-19-17, 07:20

As always, YMMV.I'm heading down to Nashville, so thought I look into this section. Am I missing something? If you spent one Benji, that is admission and two dances. Perhaps the eye candy was worth it, but two dances over six hours seems a bit frustrating.

FigLeaf
04-19-17, 08:26
I'm heading down to Nashville, so thought I look into this section. Am I missing something? If you spent one Benji, that is admission and two dances. Perhaps the eye candy was worth it, but two dances over six hours seems a bit frustrating.No your not missing anything. I hadn't been in a strip club in close to twenty years. Yes I had two couch dances at 40 per dance and the entry fee. There were four of us guys there and the other guys were spending alot more than I did. As a result, there were pretty young things hanging all over this old man for the entire night. It was fun for me but may not be for everyone. I had no illusions of anything happening there. I do that in other locations with my sugars and a few pros scattered here and there in my travels.

While I had fun and enjoyed myself, it may not be for everyone. I was simply relaying my experience.

LocoSmitty
05-01-17, 14:36
I will be in Nashville this weekend and I've been to the clubs there before and had fun, limited fun but fun nonetheless. I would like to know though if anyone knows any dancers that to do private dances? I'm talking outside the clubs with their restrictions in either a out or in call.

DearHungry
05-02-17, 10:51
Headed back from Memphis on I40 and wanted to visit a strip club in Nashville but remembered how bad the reviews were for clubs in Nashville. Started searching and found Teasers about 35 miles south of Dixon. Rebooted my hotel for Dixon and stopped at Teasers a little early. This place had a huge parking lot and I found out why about an hour latter. This is a truck stop strip club, which I had never visited any type of truck stop club before. In two hours this place was packed with truckers and girls having fun. This is an all nude palace with alcohol and good food. I purchased a few dances with all the grinding and anything in your face you could want. I left at 1 am and headed to Dixon. The lot was still full of trucks which it looked like they were staying the night. Did other ask for extras since I did not have a sleeper cab and was not a regular.

The Hulk
05-09-17, 20:50
So I've not seen much good in terms of Cat West reviews online lately. The older reviews were not good but, after trying the Midnight Express in Smithville and in Cornersville and deciding that at 2 hour drive is just too much for the Huntsville experience, I drove up to Cat West this past weekend. I was a bit surprised that the place seemed clean, the staff was nice and the girls pretty.

It's not Showtime or Watering Hole but it's pretty close to the old Classic Cat. Private dances are nude. No 3 ft rule. You are not allowed to touch the girl. The girl can obviously touch you.

The girl I picked did the thing where they basically stand on their head between your knees and your head ends up between her legs. She also stood an straddled my face. It was a good time!!

There were maybe 10 girls. I'd probably not have a problem paying for a dance from 8 of them. They don't open until 9 pm.

IslandGuy1999
05-10-17, 12:28
So I've not seen much good in terms of Cat West reviews online lately. The older reviews were not good but, after trying the Midnight Express in Smithville and in Cornersville and deciding that at 2 hour drive is just too much for the Huntsville experience, I drove up to Cat West this past weekend. I was a bit surprised that the place seemed clean, the staff was nice and the girls pretty.

It's not Showtime or Watering Hole but it's pretty close to the old Classic Cat. Private dances are nude. No 3 ft rule. You are not allowed to touch the girl. The girl can obviously touch you.

The girl I picked did the thing where they basically stand on their head between your knees and your head ends up between her legs. She also stood an straddled my face. It was a good time!!

There were maybe 10 girls. I'd probably not have a problem paying for a dance from 8 of them. They don't open until 9 pm.But when she put that snatch right in front of your face did she have a problem with you licking on it a little bit.

JohnWash
05-22-17, 06:17
Went to a Nashville strip club just to see if they were truly as bad as everybody says they are. Answer is yes. Fully clothed lap dances and three foot rule?! Who the fuck pays for this?! How are theee places still open?!

Mac Jayii
05-22-17, 22:00
Went to a Nashville strip club just to see if they were truly as bad as everybody says they are. Answer is yes. Fully clothed lap dances and three foot rule?! Who the fuck pays for this?! How are theee places still open?!Lack of choice. And can't change the laws. You take what you can get.

Animalatnight
05-24-17, 16:24
Went to a Nashville strip club just to see if they were truly as bad as everybody says they are. Answer is yes. Fully clothed lap dances and three foot rule?! Who the fuck pays for this?! How are theee places still open?!There are just two left-years ago, there were maybe a dozen.

BamaBubba
05-26-17, 08:11
Anyone been to the New DJV?

Cullen
05-26-17, 09:04
Anyone been to the New DJV?Are they open yet? They're advertising their "Grand Opening" for June 8th.

https://twitter.com/DejavuNashville/status/867758517515636736

And I don't care how much the clubs here suck. You can be confident betting good money I will be there to see Kaylani and Cindy.

Jeepster1
05-26-17, 20:30
Are they open yet? They're advertising their "Grand Opening" for June 8th.

https://twitter.com/DejavuNashville/status/867758517515636736

And I don't care how much the clubs here suck. You can be confident betting good money I will be there to see Kaylani and Cindy.No cover charge on Creepy Guy Tuesdays! (Must dress appropriately).

https://twitter.com/DejavuNashville/status/867114636021256192

I noticed the new address, 1418 Church St, is adjacent to the interstate, so they'll continue to have a prominent location. Parking looks adequate, too.

-Jeepster1.

PS: What a coincidence. . .

http://www.cmaworld.com/cma-music-festival/

Jtse124
05-29-17, 14:14
Anyone been to the New DJV?I heard from someone that the new DJV is going to have 3 floors. First floor is where the VIP lounge is going to be, second floor is the dance floors, and the 3rd is the dressing room. Heard they are going to allow rooftop and of course, you'd have to pay for it (walking through the dressing rooms) Honestly, I think it'd bad designing but I'll have to experience it myself to know.

Football Guy
06-01-17, 16:40
I'm planning a bachelor party for my best friend in Nashville in July and we're coming from Ohio where the strip clubs rules are very different. After reading all of these reviews and laws / rules, I think we're going to avoid the clubs. I was curious if any members had recommendations for private dancers? Feel free to PM me or reply to this post. Thanks!

UgLuck
06-17-17, 17:20
Has anyone visited the new Deja Vu location? Has anything improved? Is it larger? I have not visited for years and always felt that the club was too small in addition to all the restrictions.

IndyRoons
06-19-17, 21:46
Have been here a handful of times, a bachelor party or two. And remember that the Tbars are a big disappointment. I actually had some fun a Royal Cabaret with a bartender a few years ago, but I see that place is no more.

Tried the new Vu today - as I had some time to kill. Great facility, ladies were attractive. Cop came in and strolled through the place (day shift), which was odd. I knew there was no fun to be had, but wanted to contribute to the local economy anyway. But my goodness...it's honestly a waste of time. No clothes off, no touching. And if nude (overpriced) - the silly 3 ft rule.

Where, within 45 miles, can someone actually have some adult fun around here?

DogginUSA
06-20-17, 09:12
Have been here a handful of times, a bachelor party or two. And remember that the Tbars are a big disappointment. I actually had some fun a Royal Cabaret with a bartender a few years ago, but I see that place is no more.

Tried the new Vu today - as I had some time to kill. Great facility, ladies were attractive. Cop came in and strolled through the place (day shift), which was odd. I knew there was no fun to be had, but wanted to contribute to the local economy anyway. But my goodness...it's honestly a waste of time. No clothes off, no touching. And if nude (overpriced) - the silly 3 ft rule.

Where, within 45 miles, can someone actually have some adult fun around here?I have had a pretty good time at the Watering Hole and Midnight Express off exit 22. Not sure of the status of either, its been a while.

Reel Man
06-20-17, 13:32
I have had a pretty good time at the Watering Hole and Midnight Express off exit 22. Not sure of the status of either, its been a while.Watering hole is closed, at least It was last time I checked about 2 months ago. Midnight Express is open and you can get decent dances, however not much in the way of anything extra.

BamaBubba
06-29-17, 18:42
Had some questions on new Deja Vu site. Is there parking? What's the cover? Can private dances be had and at what cost? Is there a dress code?

SportsNews
08-02-17, 20:36
Any women in the strip giving the goods?

Veckmn
08-27-17, 17:05
Any women in the strip giving the goods?Yes, but only if by "the goods" you are talking about a view from 3 feet away. Don't waste your time or money in Nashville's clubs!

BadmanAnon
08-30-17, 12:30
Had some questions on new Deja Vu site. Is there parking? What's the cover? Can private dances be had and at what cost? Is there a dress code?The parking is on the other side of the road in some business parking lot. The cover is $20.

RichardHead788
09-29-17, 18:04
Gents,

Heading to Nashville for a destination batchelor party weekend next week. Any reviews on this service?

https://www.kittycatnownashville.com/packages-pricing/ Wondering if it's worth the money or not?

Street Seeker
09-29-17, 22:13
Gents,

Heading to Nashville for a destination batchelor party weekend next week. Any reviews on this service?

https://www.kittycatnownashville.com/packages-pricing/ Wondering if it's worth the money or not?There are no strip clubs in Nashville worth the money. Hasn't been for years.

RustyKuntz
09-29-17, 22:43
Gents,

https://www.kittycatnownashville.com/packages-pricing/ Wondering if it's worth the money or not?First time I've heard of it. I seriously doubt some of the things advertised on there being allowed in our sacred city. An extreme les show with power tools! I doubt our ever protecting servants on the hill would let us partake in it. You better jump on it while you can.

UpForItNow
10-01-17, 15:10
First time I've heard of it. I seriously doubt some of the things advertised on there being allowed in our sacred city. An extreme les show with power tools! I doubt our ever protecting servants on the hill would let us partake in it. You better jump on it while you can.I agree, Rusty. The chances of this kind of erotic entertainment existing (or surviving long) in this town are just about zero, if not less. Gawd, I sure would like to attend one if it was true, though.

The Hulk
10-20-17, 17:31
I'm told by a former dancer from the WH in Cornersville that it is reopening tonight.

IndyRoons
10-23-17, 11:36
Not much to add here. I travel to Nashville pretty frequently for work. Got lucky a few years back with a bartender from a place a few blocks south of the Omni, it's no longer there. have wasted money at old and new Vu.
For such a great town...adult fun is sorely lacking (preaching to the choir, I know). But....any hidden gems? Feel free to pm. There usually are some diamonds in the rough in every area, and again, as a frequent traveller, it's been fun to find some. Legendary spot in Belvidere, IL (that is no more), fun spot about 45 minutes up the road from Charlotte in Salisbury. Etc.
Is a drive down to Cornersville really the best option to find a few cold drinks, and morally casual women? Anything in KY, on my way down, that I should know about? Appealing to the local gods of disrespute.

Quake3
10-26-17, 16:48
I'm told by a former dancer from the WH in Cornersville that it is reopening tonight.Have night off from client and wonder if this place is open?

Thanks for the info.

The Hulk
10-26-17, 19:47
Have night off from client and wonder if this place is open?

Thanks for the info.Only open Friday and Saturday right now. I think they open at 6.

Quake3
10-26-17, 20:44
Only open Friday and Saturday right now. I think they open at 6.Thanks, I am flying out tomorrow so maybe next time. Keep me update how they operate now. I always have fun when go there with $$ I very much can spend all night there.

RandyBigSandy
11-12-17, 02:31
$5 cover, full nekkid, lots of parking and hot girls. Alls I'm sayin. Tell them you heard about it from The Inspector.

Reel Man
11-17-17, 20:18
Thanks, I am flying out tomorrow so maybe next time. Keep me update how they operate now. I always have fun when go there with $$ I very much can spend all night there.Has anyone been to the watering hole since it's reopen? I am curious if It is the same as before.

The Hulk
11-19-17, 02:39
Has anyone been to the watering hole since it's reopen? I am curious if It is the same as before.I would say that it's pretty much as before but with new girls.

Member #6535
11-19-17, 03:47
$5 cover, full nekkid, lots of parking and hot girls. Alls I'm sayin. Tell them you heard about it from The Inspector.Has the place cleaned up any? I used to stop every time I was on that end of the state, but haven't in a few years. It was getting pretty nasty and I walked out smelling like I had been soaking in an ashtray with a splash of cooking grease. Girls used to look nice also, but they had gone down hill too.

FkingNutz2
11-19-17, 14:57
Has anyone been to the watering hole since it's reopen? I am curious if It is the same as before.I go last weekend. Same as 2 year ago. 1 pretty girl alway sit with 1 guy all day. Rest over weight limit or older. Every girl different on private dance.

RandyBigSandy
11-21-17, 23:16
Has the place cleaned up any? I used to stop every time I was on that end of the state, but haven't in a few years. It was getting pretty nasty and I walked out smelling like I had been soaking in an ashtray with a splash of cooking grease. Girls used to look nice also, but they had gone down hill too.I'm not sure about their cleaning schedule, but I know for a fact they mop the floor once a week whether it needs it or not.

The food is good there. The manager is fun. They have a pool table. The girls are not bad, some are hot as hell. The couch dances are the best I've seen anywhere in years.

There are a couple of cheap motels nearby, a restaurant, easy access. And it's a quick step off I40 and back on if you're in a hurry.

BamaBubba
12-10-17, 13:33
Are All the Ladies 'Thick" or just the ones doing the postings on FB?

JonFonC
12-10-17, 18:57
Are All the Ladies 'Thick" or just the ones doing the postings on FB?There are several attractive ladies there. They are usually there in the evenings.

BamaBubba
12-28-17, 21:55
What are the cost of full nude dances? Time?

FigLeaf
12-28-17, 23:11
What are the cost of full nude dances? Time?In Nashville? Not in a long time has that been available. Your best best is to head to Lexington, Ky or Atlanta.

BamaBubba
12-30-17, 00:23
In Nashville? Not in a long time has that been available. Your best best is to head to Lexington, Ky or Atlanta.DeJa Vu is offering full nude dances in VIP, but cost is unreasonable.

Veckmn
01-09-18, 20:52
DeJa Vu is offering full nude dances in VIP, but cost is unreasonable.Do they have to be 3 feet away for these full nude lap dances?

RoadWarrior615
01-10-18, 17:52
Whoa look like this stripper at the crazy horse had a crazy night! Anybody recognize her?

http://eastnashville.news/2018/01/crazy-horse-strip-club-employee-calls-police-on-herself-gets-arrested-for-public-intox/

BamaBubba
01-11-18, 09:57
Do they have to be 3 feet away for these full nude lap dances?Got this answer from Mike Durham at DeJa Vu to a question I asked mid December.

We have several options for you all the way from a single song couch dance at $20 per song to a full nude 1 hour VIP Room for $400. We run couch dance specials three times an hour and we also have a 10 min option for $75 and a 20 min option for $120. We literally provide an option for any budget or time frame that you might be able to spend with us. If you have any other questions concerning rules, laws, or special events please don't hesitate to contact us!

Kanky Mofo
01-18-18, 22:05
Definitely a different type of club than I'm used to, but it was laid back. Very slow for a Wed night. All white girl dancers of various shapes and sizes, only a hand full of customers. Girls had nice bodies, fully nude. But wow. Faces had some weather damage. I wanted to partake in the VIP section and the lap dance couches until I saw how open both were and a sign that says don't touch dancers. Chatted with one dancer. She gave me the low down that the most that could happen was a basic lap dance or a private lap dance and by dance she meant dance! Was just about to leave when I saw 2 black girls come in. I waited and waited and then I saw them leaving. I quickly jumped up to chat with this hella sexxy babe. She said she didn't start until the next day GOTDAMM she was fine. Like I would chat her up as a civilian too! Great personality. Her friend, not so much. Had a Tranny kinda attitude but tried to seem friendly. Anyway, a Few Beers, threw about $. 03 at the girls and got out of dodge. B safe.

Jeepster1
01-22-18, 07:24
Anybody recognize this SA ripoff artist? She might dance locally.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?13330-Seeking-Arrangement-(SA)&p=3697797&viewfull=1#post3697797

-Jeepster1.

RandyBigSandy
01-22-18, 22:04
Definitely a different type of club than I'm used to, but it was laid back. Very slow for a Wed night. All white girl dancers of various shapes and sizes, only a hand full of customers. Girls had nice bodies, fully nude. But wow. Faces had some weather damage. I wanted to partake in the VIP section and the lap dance couches until I saw how open both were and a sign that says don't touch dancers. Chatted with one dancer. She gave me the low down that the most that could happen was a basic lap dance or a private lap dance and by dance she meant dance! Was just about to leave when I saw 2 black girls come in. I waited and waited and then I saw them leaving. I quickly jumped up to chat with this hella sexxy babe. She said she didn't start until the next day GOTDAMM she was fine. Like I would chat her up as a civilian too! Great personality. Her friend, not so much. Had a Tranny kinda attitude but tried to seem friendly. Anyway, a Few Beers, threw about $. 03 at the girls and got out of dodge. B safe.Give Teazers a chance. Once the girls get to know you, things get much better. And you really need to toss some money around. $30 won't really make much fun.

The Hulk
01-23-18, 16:08
Found this on Facebook today. Holy crap this place was like heaven when I was in college and after. Until I discovered Showtime!!

RandyBigSandy
01-23-18, 20:45
Found this on Facebook today. Holy crap this place was like heaven when I was in college and after. Until I discovered Showtime!!God bless you brother.

Once, around 1990, I was going into the club. Some old boy in a wheel chair was entering as I did. He rolled in and began immediately having a good time, drinking and talking to the girls. At one point, I could hear him cry, "LORD GOD!" as a dancer was puttin the moves on him.

They always had good feature dancers. Samantha Strong came once, using "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora as her opening song. She was unspeakably hot, and a good dancer. What a show. Many others came and went.

I never saw a single fight, no one disorderly, no problems at all. Other nightclubs, not with nude dancing, have fights, shootings, and trouble constantly, but they're ok, right?

The Hulk
01-24-18, 22:06
It was probably the guy who was a regular there. He used to shout, 'HELL YEAH' when a girl was dancing for him. He followed me over to Showtime when The Cat either closed or lost it's luster. I swear I saw that guy tooling around downtown in his wheel chair or in one of the clubs for over 20 years!!

God bless you brother.

Once, around 1990, I was going into the club. Some old boy in a wheel chair was entering as I did. He rolled in and began immediately having a good time, drinking and talking to the girls. At one point, I could hear him cry, "LORD GOD!" as a dancer was puttin the moves on him.

They always had good feature dancers. Samantha Strong came once, using "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora as her opening song. She was unspeakably hot, and a good dancer. What a show. Many others came and went.

I never saw a single fight, no one disorderly, no problems at all. Other nightclubs, not with nude dancing, have fights, shootings, and trouble constantly, but they're ok, right?

Veckmn
01-27-18, 21:06
Found this on Facebook today. Holy crap this place was like heaven when I was in college and after. Until I discovered Showtime!!Wish it were still around! I remember seeing signs for the Classic Cat when I was younger, but never got a chance to go. The slimy politicians and appropriately named SOB Board in Nashville have been waging all out war on the clubs for the last 20 years, now the State may jump on board with a bullshit tax to drive another nail in the coffin.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/01/22/strip-club-tax-tennessee-sex-trafficking-help-victims/1054669001/

https://www.nashville.gov/Committee-Information/ID/94/Sexually-Oriented-Business-Licensing-Board-SOBLB.aspx

Jeepster1
01-27-18, 21:28
Wish it were still around! I remember seeing signs for the Classic Cat when I was younger, but never got a chance to go. The slimy politicians and appropriately named SOB Board in Nashville have been waging all out war on the clubs for the last 20 years, now the State may jump on board with a bullshit tax to drive another nail in the coffin.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/01/22/strip-club-tax-tennessee-sex-trafficking-help-victims/1054669001/

https://www.nashville.gov/Committee-Information/ID/94/Sexually-Oriented-Business-Licensing-Board-SOBLB.aspxIf you recall, the irony of the Cat was that the city wanted the site for the original convention center, so the government was required to find the club a new location and pay moving costs.

-Jeepster1.

Jeepster1
01-27-18, 21:43
Found this on Facebook today. Holy crap this place was like heaven when I was in college and after. Until I discovered Showtime!!The Classic Cat was famous for featuring Chesty Morgan, who was basically a genetic mutant. I never saw her, but a coworker claimed her show consisted of lying down and trying hard to get back up.

The best stripper I ever saw there had at least two different routines. One involved rubbing flaming staffs on her body, and on the customers (me included. I survived).

For the second show, she laid on her back on a padded stool, legs in the air, butt facing the audience. And then she got out the cute hand puppets, which appeared to enjoy DATY. She did their voices, too.

Most memorable stripper experience, though, was seeing Nina Hartley at Bob's (or Ken's) Gold Club. Nina was performing there on her birthday, and 15 or so dancers lined up to gratify her in a number of flashy fashions. I think I may still have a souvenir Polaroid of me and Nekkid Nina somewhere.

-Jeepster1.

Veckmn
01-27-18, 21:49
If you recall, the irony of the Cat was that the city wanted the site for the original convention center, so the government was required to find the club a new location and pay moving costs.

-Jeepster1.No unfortunately I don't remember that. I do believe that I actually saw the Cat once but can't remember if it was on 8th or near News Channel 5. Was the picture that was posted from the first or second Classic Cat location?

Veckmn
01-27-18, 21:56
Anyone remember the Nashville Times? (I believe that was the name) There used to be a strip club or book store on every corner. How did Nashville go from that to G-Rated in a few short years? I know that the scene 20 years ago was nothing compared with what came before that.

BoroGuy54
01-27-18, 22:28
Most memorable stripper experience, though, was seeing Nina Hartley at Bob's (or Ken's) Gold Club. Nina was performing there on her birthday, and 15 or so dancers lined up to gratify her in a number of flashy fashions. I think I may still have a souvenir Polaroid of me and Nekkid Nina somewhere.

-Jeepster1.I remember the Cat well also Jeepster. My most memorable stripper moment was seeing Hypatia Lee (I have a Polaroid of her naked sitting on my leg, taken by her husband) I also saw Nina Hartley but I missed the show you are talking about. Barbara Bare was also a beautiful porn star who performed at the Cat. Those were the days.

Jeepster1
01-27-18, 23:09
No unfortunately I don't remember that. I do believe that I actually saw the Cat once but can't remember if it was on 8th or near News Channel 5. Was the picture that was posted from the first or second Classic Cat location?The picture is the original Cat. It was located over a liquor store on Broadway. That made BYOB pretty simple.

-Jeepster1.

Veckmn
01-27-18, 23:19
The picture is the original Cat. It was located over a liquor store on Broadway. That made BYOB pretty simple.

-Jeepster1.Is the Ryman on the right hand side of the picture?

Where was it moved to after Broadway, do you have a street address? This is something that I have wanted to know for years.

Larry19
01-27-18, 23:50
Is the Ryman on the right hand side of the picture?

Where was it moved to after Broadway, do you have a street address? This is something that I have wanted to know for years.If you google " The Classic Cat" you can find out all kinds of interesting information about what was going on, and its location.

The Hulk
01-28-18, 01:34
I remember the Cat well also Jeepster. My most memorable stripper moment was seeing Hypatia Lee (I have a Polaroid of her naked sitting on my leg, taken by her husband) I also saw Nina Hartley but I missed the show you are talking about. Barbara Bare was also a beautiful porn star who performed at the Cat. Those were the days.I saw Nina Hartley at Ken's as well. Can't believe she put my head between her knees after all of the clothes were off. I also saw Hypatia Lee at the porn theater that was on Church St. Near 8th.

My most memorable feature at the Cat was a woman who put tassels on her tits, light them with a match and proceeded to twirl them. She eventually got them out of sync and they tangled up in between her tits with the flames still going. I just remember her frantically pounding her chest to put out the flames.

Jeepster1
01-28-18, 11:50
The Classic Cat was famous for featuring Chesty Morgan, who was basically a genetic mutant. I never saw her, but a coworker claimed her show consisted of lying down and trying hard to get back up.
I may have scrambled a few bytes. . . Was Chesty Morgan at the Red Lion Lounge?

I never visited the Red Lion. I did try Skull's Rainbow Room once. That was a unique venue.

-Jeepster1.

MTWilliams911
01-30-18, 02:51
Any info on this place?

DavidCrockett
01-30-18, 12:51
I may have scrambled a few bytes. . . Was Chesty Morgan at the Red Lion Lounge?

I never visited the Red Lion. I did try Skull's Rainbow Room once. That was a unique venue.

-Jeepster1.I'm pretty sure Chesty Morgan was at the Red Lion. Who I really remember was Machinegun Kelly. I believe I saw her at Skull's.

Fenris Lupus
01-30-18, 20:29
Any info on this place?I own a lake house at Center Hill and go to Midnight when I'm up there. The girls are all from the surrounding towns (Sparta, McMinnville, Cookeville) so there"s a shall we say rural aspect to the place. Talent is pretty good though there is the occasional fatty and I've even seen a couple of preggers over the years. Beers are $3/$4 domestic / import. No liquor served but BYOB with charge based on quantity. Cover is $8 on weekends, place is closed Sunday and Monday. Topless couch dance is $20 for 3-4 minutes. Full nude VIP is available in three small private alcoves for $200/20 minutes but there are cameras. I"ve had a couple of girls allow discreet DATY in the VIP but only after many months of getting them comfortable with me. The manager is a big guy named Frank and he will throw you out if one of the girls complains about excess contact (as he should). The basic rule is the girls can touch you but you can't paw them. Again the real key is getting the girls to be relaxed around you; if you're going up there for a one night thing you"re better off hanging at the tip rail for up an up close view and maybe buying a few couch dances. I've never been offered takeout per se, but have closed the deal (at no cost, BTW) with two different girls after spending lots of time and money at the club and getting to know them. I've owned the place up there for 12+ years so I've been able to work the long game. One last note: the place is owned by a "connected" Mexican dude so don't start any shit with the Mexican guys hanging out there because bad things might happen.

Veckmn
01-30-18, 21:20
Any info on this place?I haven' been there in a while, but they are better than the Nashville clubs. There was no 3' rule, but they are only topless.

Kanky Mofo
01-30-18, 21:57
Give Teazers a chance. Once the girls get to know you, things get much better. And you really need to toss some money around. $30 won't really make much fun.Don't get me wrong, they were friendly. One sat with me. I only threw $30 on the stage to generate some conversation, but given the set up, my lack of interest in these types of dancers, I got what I paid for. Still a decent time for what it's worth.

Traveler4321
01-31-18, 00:01
I remember the Cat well also Jeepster. My most memorable stripper moment was seeing Hypatia Lee (I have a Polaroid of her naked sitting on my leg, taken by her husband) I also saw Nina Hartley but I missed the show you are talking about. Barbara Bare was also a beautiful porn star who performed at the Cat. Those were the days.The Cat- back in the day there is where I met Leslie Wells from Atlanta. Use to go visit her all over the SE when travelling for work. Those were great times!

So Curious
02-01-18, 16:39
I own a lake house at Center Hill and go to Midnight when I'm up there. The girls are all from the surrounding towns (Sparta, McMinnville, Cookeville) so there"s a shall we say rural aspect to the place. Talent is pretty good though there is the occasional fatty and I've even seen a couple of preggers over the years. Beers are $3/$4 domestic / import. No liquor served but BYOB with charge based on quantity. Cover is $8 on weekends, place is closed Sunday and Monday. Topless couch dance is $20 for 3-4 minutes. Full nude VIP is available in three small private alcoves for $200/20 minutes but there are cameras. I"ve had a couple of girls allow discreet DATY in the VIP but only after many months of getting them comfortable with me. The manager is a big guy named Frank and he will throw you out if one of the girls complains about excess contact (as he should). The basic rule is the girls can touch you but you can't paw them. Again the real key is getting the girls to be relaxed around you; if you're going up there for a one night thing you"re better off hanging at the tip rail for up an up close view and maybe buying a few couch dances. I've never been offered takeout per se, but have closed the deal (at no cost, BTW) with two different girls after spending lots of time and money at the club and getting to know them. I've owned the place up there for 12+ years so I've been able to work the long game. One last note: the place is owned by a "connected" Mexican dude so don't start any shit with the Mexican guys hanging out there because bad things might happen.Great info. Sounds like we need to have a hobby gathering up there.

Fenris Lupus
02-07-18, 20:14
Great info. Sounds like we need to have a hobby gathering up there.Midnight Express does have touring featured performers maybe two or three times a year; I'll try to post upcoming special visitors to this thread. The regular girls are always hustling extra hard on this those nights because there are more customers. There's no website to check since the owner decided not to cough up the cash to renew the domain.

Sweet River
02-17-18, 19:33
Found this old clipping from 1992, the glory days of Nashville Strip Clubs. So many featured Dancers / Porn Stars worked on that stage, but Alex Taylor had to be my favorite.

I will never forget my first time through the door. It was 1989 and I had never even seen a naked woman accept from the movie "Porkies". Classic Cat was my first strip club experience. First lap dance. First time having my pocket drained. I loved every visit to that club.

Charlotte615
02-19-18, 18:25
My first experience at a strip club. I was 19 and friends took me to the Deja Vu. Back in those days the girls wouldlay on their backs on the stage or even the small tables and make their pussies wink at you. It was a beautiful site. You could get so close you could smell that sweet scent. My favorite girl there was Autumn. I was in love.

Kiyakubuke
02-25-18, 00:38
My first experience at a strip club. I was 19 and friends took me to the Deja Vu. Back in those days the girls wouldlay on their backs on the stage or even the small tables and make their pussies wink at you. It was a beautiful site. You could get so close you could smell that sweet scent. My favorite girl there was Autumn. I was in love.Blonde with huge man-mades?

Charlotte615
02-25-18, 01:42
Blonde with huge man-mades?Yes. With healthy muscular thighs.

Veckmn
03-06-18, 23:21
Welcome to Nashville where lap dances are illegal and the mayor uses tax dollars to pay for sex!

Rome1188
03-07-18, 12:57
Welcome to Nashville where lap dances are illegal and the mayor uses tax dollars to pay for sex!Thats awesome. Glad the ***** is gone.

Kiyakubuke
03-07-18, 18:53
Yes. With healthy muscular thighs.Sounds like a girl I dated for a while. She also worked at Club Platinum, long blonde hair, real name was Tracy.

DBlock615
03-16-18, 01:17
My first experience at a strip club. I was 19 and friends took me to the Deja Vu. Back in those days the girls wouldlay on their backs on the stage or even the small tables and make their pussies wink at you. It was a beautiful site. You could get so close you could smell that sweet scent. My favorite girl there was Autumn. I was in love.I remember the 1st time going there. Right after my 18th birthday, I went and it was like damn. It was the best experience. Those were my young and naive days. Now its the 3 foot rule plus they move to another location.

Fenris Lupus
03-16-18, 21:59
I remember the 1st time going there. Right after my 18th birthday, I went and it was like damn. It was the best experience. Those were my young and naive days. Now its the 3 foot rule plus they move to another location.Yeah, Deja Vu in the early 90's was tons of fun. I was working at Great Escape on Broadway at the time and the main DJ used to come in to buy CDs (anybody remember those? We got to know each other and in exchange for holding back certain discs for him he made sure that it was always my birthday when I went to the club, free on stage dance with all of the girls taking turns. I miss the days of no mortgage and virtually no responsibilities.

Veckmn
03-17-18, 18:42
Yeah, Deja Vu in the early 90's was tons of fun. I was working at Great Escape on Broadway at the time and the main DJ used to come in to buy CDs (anybody remember those? We got to know each other and in exchange for holding back certain discs for him he made sure that it was always my birthday when I went to the club, free on stage dance with all of the girls taking turns. I miss the days of no mortgage and virtually no responsibilities.I remember those days well, I was more of a Ken's guy myself. BTW Ken's is now a giant hole in the ground literally. Years ago, you could go to a different strip club in Nashville every day of the week; some were higher milage than others but they were all adult clubs. With the regulations that the city has put in place and the SOB board to "keep an eye on things" at taxpayer expense we are left with two PG-13 clubs.

While Nashville clubs were never (in the last 25 years at least) as good as what was in other parts of the country the were alot of fun.

We have got to vote these "christian" asses out of office! They preach all of their shit, have side hoes that they get pregnant (then force abortions on), and force our clubs to operate under rules that force PG-13 entertainment on us. I get so sick of these folks. If being close to a naked woman offensd you then you can stay out of the clubs!

Member #5936
03-24-18, 13:34
Stormy Daniels will be at Deja Vu March 29-31. If anyone hasn't been before its on Church street.

The Hulk
03-29-18, 00:24
Look what I found. I miss this place!

It's been a struggle for me to get any tail since they closed.

Stripclublist removed Showtime from their list of Nashville stripclubs but when I googled stripclublist, Showtime was listed as a link under the url.

So, if any of you old Showtimers want to bring back good memories, you can go to the comments section here.

https://www.stripclublist.com/world/North-America/US/TN/Nashville/1138/Showtime/comments

Football Fan
03-29-18, 08:52
4th picture, front row middle? Who was that?

Is she still around?

Look what I found. I miss this place!

It's been a struggle for me to get any tail since they closed.

Stripclublist removed Showtime from their list of Nashville stripclubs but when I googled stripclublist, Showtime was listed as a link under the url.

So, if any of you old Showtimers want to bring back good memories, you can go to the comments section here.

https://www.stripclublist.com/world/North-America/US/TN/Nashville/1138/Showtime/comments

The Hulk
03-29-18, 14:41
Destiny is on the left front row center. Adrianne right front center. I used to know the names of the girls bending over but it's been toooo long.

I didn't really know that Destiny, Adrianne was around for a while after Showtime closed. She got into heroin at some point.

For some reason she showed up in my facebook list of possible friends but, I can't find her now.

There was a much shorter Destiny who worked there before this one.

Is she still around?

Bam Morris
03-29-18, 17:58
Stormy Daniels will be at Deja Vu March 29-31. If anyone hasn't been before its on Church street.Anyone going? need vip dance.. Stormy should go on BP or USA guide!!!.

Maxim V
03-29-18, 19:26
Stormy Daniels will be at Deja Vu March 29-31. If anyone hasn't been before its on Church street.Nah. Incan watch her for free on hamster or the hub. Besides to nme she aint all that.

Charlotte615
03-30-18, 09:20
Nah. Incan watch her for free on hamster or the hub. Besides to nme she aint all that.Now if Nina Hartley came to the vu I'd be all in. She is one hot old broad.

ChuckNdHowz
03-30-18, 16:12
Now if Nina Hartley came to the vu I'd be all in. She is one hot old broad.Yeah, that's what I'm talking about Nina Hartley. It's start a petition to drum up support.

Maxim V
03-30-18, 19:47
Now if Nina Hartley came to the vu I'd be all in. She is one hot old broad.I have a few pics with nina when she came to town years back, I never missed her when she came through.

Animalatnight
04-10-18, 12:54

Is she still around?She looks like the legendary Roxanne but I do not think it is her. Roxanne always claimed that she never danced at Showtime. Thats too bad since she was just the type of dancer that worked at Showtime. She did extras in the clubs including FIV and DATY and was available for OTC FS for enough $. I miss her and most of those Showtime girls.

UpForItNow
04-10-18, 14:36
She looks like the legendary Roxanne but I do not think it is her. Roxanne always claimed that she never danced at Showtime. Thats too bad since she was just the type of dancer that worked at Showtime. She did extras in the clubs including FIV and DATY and was available for OTC FS for enough $. I miss her and most of those Showtime girls.All this talk of Showtime, aided by the pics, have brought back fond memories of those long-gone days. Nowadays I can hardly get it up without the benefit of ED meds, but back then my biggest problem was that I would pop way faster than I wanted to. I remember one dance back in one of the booths with a girl whose name I probably knew briefly, but I'm not sure. In the middle of a hot and heavy groping session, she whispered in my ear and asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth, so of course I nodded or babbled incoherently to let her know I did and we agreed on some amount of extra money. Problem is that as soon as she pulled my dick out of my pants, I immediately shot my load all over her hand. She never got close to putting her lips around it, but I paid her anyway. More than I should have, no doubt.

My favorite girl there was Thumper. I just loved her tiny frame and slutty attitude, but she was not (at least for me) open to FS or BJs in the club. She complained to me at least once or twice about the girls who would leave used condoms on the floor or the booth seats in the private dance room. Almost every dance with Thumper included FIV and other hands on action. Never viewed FIV as an extra with her, really. Just part of the dance. A couple of times I gave in to the urge to do a little DATY on her, although I was hesitant about doing that with any stripper, and then spent the next few days waiting for sores to appear on my mouth, but fortunately they never did.

God, I miss that place.

Joelouky
06-21-18, 20:28
Passing through Nashville tonight, would the Vu Be the place to stop in? Or Golds? Not looking for extras, just hot girls.

Joelouky
06-21-18, 21:57
Passing through Nashville tonight, would the Vu Be the place to stop in? Or Golds? Not looking for extras, just hot girls.Will help out any of you who come through Louisville.

RedbullRooster
06-21-18, 22:58
Will help out any of you who come through Louisville.Last time I was at the Vu the girls were hot and friendly. Bartender tends to be pushy tho.

Joelouky
06-22-18, 01:12
Last time I was at the Vu the girls were hot and friendly. Bartender tends to be pushy tho.They wanted a 20 dollar cover. Said no thanks.

DogginUSA
06-24-18, 19:58
Anybody know if this place is back in business? I haven't taken to drive down south in a while last time I was there close. Midnight Express was open but it's just not as much fun.

Fenris Lupus
06-24-18, 20:00
Plan ahead gentlemen, the best summer weekend of the year for visiting the Midnight Express in Smithville Tn (70 miles east of Nashville, near Center Hill lake) is approaching. Friday & Saturday July 6 & 7 Smithville hosts the Fiddler's Jamboree and Crafts Fair which is the most significant revenue generator for the city all year. The population will triple for that weekend and as we all know, more people means more cash moving around and if there's one thing strippers truly love it's cash. While I've never attended the jamboree per se (I'm more of a Jimi Hendrix / Led Zeppelin / Deep Purple type myself. . .) I have owned a lake house up there for more than a decade and can categorically state that the quantity and enthusiasm of the girls at Midnight Express goes up a few notches on the jamboree weekend. Scroll down in this thread for my earlier post with venue specifics. Just remember that if you aren't planning to get back to Nashville that night the closest available hotel rooms will probably be in Cookeville. If you show up look for me, I'll be the one with a bottle of primo tequila on the table.

The Hulk
06-25-18, 18:01
Anybody know if this place is back in business? I haven't taken to drive down south in a while last time I was there close. Midnight Express was open but it's just not as much fun.They are open on Friday and Saturday nights only.

Veckmn
06-28-18, 20:35
All this talk of Showtime, aided by the pics, have brought back fond memories of those long-gone days. Nowadays I can hardly get it up without the benefit of ED meds, but back then my biggest problem was that I would pop way faster than I wanted to. I remember one dance back in one of the booths with a girl whose name I probably knew briefly, but I'm not sure. In the middle of a hot and heavy groping session, she whispered in my ear and asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth, so of course I nodded or babbled incoherently to let her know I did and we agreed on some amount of extra money. Problem is that as soon as she pulled my dick out of my pants, I immediately shot my load all over her hand. She never got close to putting her lips around it, but I paid her anyway. More than I should have, no doubt.

My favorite girl there was Thumper. I just loved her tiny frame and slutty attitude, but she was not (at least for me) open to FS or BJs in the club. She complained to me at least once or twice about the girls who would leave used condoms on the floor or the booth seats in the private dance room. Almost every dance with Thumper included FIV and other hands on action. Never viewed FIV as an extra with her, really. Just part of the dance. A couple of times I gave in to the urge to do a little DATY on her, although I was hesitant about doing that with any stripper, and then spent the next few days waiting for sores to appear on my mouth, but fortunately they never did.

God, I miss that place.Nashville is in serious fiscal trouble! Its about time that the city quit wasting OUR money with the SOB Board and their war on the clubs! We must vote these pious pricks out of office.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/06/14/metro-nashville-budget-cuts-mnps-funding/703783002/

DogginUSA
06-29-18, 09:04
Nashville is in serious fiscal trouble! Its about time that the city quit wasting OUR money with the SOB Board and their war on the clubs! We must vote these pious pricks out of office.

Don't use articles from the Tennessee and they had to pay wall and no one can read it if you can copy and paste it that would be cool
https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/06/14/metro-nashville-budget-cuts-mnps-funding/703783002/You can't use The Tennessean because of the pay wall share articles. If you can copy and paste it, that would be really cool.

Jeepster1
06-30-18, 12:13
You can't use The Tennessean because of the pay wall share articles. If you can copy and paste it, that would be really cool.The Tennessean paywall monthly limit on article views is pretty easy to circumvent. It uses a cookie in your browser to keep track of the count.

You can delete the cookie, choose a different browser, or change devices. Any of these will give you a fresh limit for the month.

-Jeepster1.

Kiyakubuke
07-01-18, 01:33
Went to Crazy Horse tonight. First time in about 12 years I have been to a strip club in the US. Had pretty nice private dance from a girl from Clarksville. Cute, decent body. What she lacked in looks, she more than made up for in personality and attitude. An unseasoned lad may have been convinced she was really into him. Will probably go back occasionally for a dance. There were a few other girls in there that were pretty hot.

Unlike the old days, it doesn't seem that there are any other options available. Still, good for an occasional distraction.

BamaBubba
07-07-18, 00:00
First time there. NO place to park, it's 1 pm and door charge $7, but Cola only cost a dollar. Man it's dark inside, daytime room is small, Only 3 ladies working - 2 are 8's the other needs to workout. So dark not able to see the dancer on stage unless light hits her. Sugar was only one to come over to talk and after 35 minutes in club couldn't take NO more. Cost $2 in the parking meter on Church St. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Jim7767
07-19-18, 11:17
Has anyone heard of or tried the Menages club.

Saiga
07-19-18, 22:58
Stopped there this week about 5 pm, could only stay about 45 min, came there after a huge disappointment at a massage palor (I'll make that report later). Only 2 girls working, there was a third from what I was told, a farm girl provided some attention. Wanted a good grinding, even paid for private room, since the downstairs lap dance booths are too open for me. Guess it would have been better if the place was less lit. Didn't get much grind at all and left.

Parking does suck, won't repeat.

First time there. NO place to park, it's 1 pm and door charge $7, but Cola only cost a dollar. Man it's dark inside, daytime room is small, Only 3 ladies working - 2 are 8's the other needs to workout. So dark not able to see the dancer on stage unless light hits her. Sugar was only one to come over to talk and after 35 minutes in club couldn't take NO more. Cost $2 in the parking meter on Church St. VERY DISAPPOINTED.

BamaBubba
07-20-18, 00:09
Stopped there this week about 5 pm, could only stay about 45 min, came there after a huge disappointment at a massage palor (I'll make that report later). Only 2 girls working, there was a third from what I was told, a farm girl provided some attention. Wanted a good grinding, even paid for private room, since the downstairs lap dance booths are too open for me. Guess it would have been better if the place was less lit. Didn't get much grind at all and left.

Parking does suck, won't repeat.And NOTHING comes off with the couch dances.

Mac Jayii
07-20-18, 22:20
Has anyone heard of or tried the Menages club.Not a strip club, but a singers bars. Too expensive if you are single male.

DBlock615
08-08-18, 04:20
Whoa look like this stripper at the crazy horse had a crazy night! Anybody recognize her?

http://eastnashville.news/2018/01/crazy-horse-strip-club-employee-calls-police-on-herself-gets-arrested-for-public-intox/I've seen her before.

QuinnEtj89
08-11-18, 12:10
Hey, looking to take a newly single buddy out to distract him tonight and was considering a strip club but can't seem to figure out the cover charges for these Nashville clubs. Anyone by any chance know what the Saturday night cover is for crazy horse or deja vu?

SnoBallGuy
08-11-18, 13:48
Hey, looking to take a newly single buddy out to distract him tonight and was considering a strip club but can't seem to figure out the cover charges for these Nashville clubs. Anyone by any chance know what the Saturday night cover is for crazy horse or deja vu?No idea but if it's more that a nickle save your money strip clubs suck in Nashville.

Crave316
08-13-18, 14:47
We had several of us coming in to town this weekend for a bachelor party just wondering the best place to go.

Also there is a place called Ménages it says it's a nightclub tried to read some of the reviews is it a dance club with strippers or am I confused.

SnoBallGuy
08-13-18, 15:26
We had several of us coming in to town this weekend for a bachelor party just wondering the best place to go.

Also there is a place called Mnages it says it's a nightclub tried to read some of the reviews is it a dance club with strippers or am I confused.It is a swingers club mainly couple it would not be a good value if you even could get in at all for a bunch of single guys, and the strip clubs are not much better best best go downtown honkey tonken have a great time hire a couple escorts later if that's what you want.

Curve Chaser
08-13-18, 17:01

Also there is a place called Mnages it says it's a nightclub tried to read some of the reviews is it a dance club with strippers or am I confused.You're confused. Menages is a swingers club.

HappyJack123
08-19-18, 14:42
All this talk of Showtime, aided by the pics, have brought back fond memories of those long-gone days. Nowadays I can hardly get it up without the benefit of ED meds, but back then my biggest problem was that I would pop way faster than I wanted to. I remember one dance back in one of the booths with a girl whose name I probably knew briefly, but I'm not sure. In the middle of a hot and heavy groping session, she whispered in my ear and asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth, so of course I nodded or babbled incoherently to let her know I did and we agreed on some amount of extra money. Problem is that as soon as she pulled my dick out of my pants, I immediately shot my load all over her hand. She never got close to putting her lips around it, but I paid her anyway. More than I should have, no doubt.

God, I miss that place.I have great memories of Showtime. First night I visited I ran into a girl calling herself Sierra. I'd seen her previously at one of the many massage parlors where she went by Shania, and I'd had some dates with her. We talked for a moment and she said, ' by the way, I am working, and I swallow. ' To my dismay she had removed her tongue post but that didn't stop me from going with her to a back area for a private session. I went back a few times and many of the girls let me know they were working and available, but Sierra / Shania wasn't there. Finally caught her there again. She asked about having a date in a private area but I told her I wanted to hit the porn booths. She said she was in but it would cost more if she left the club as I think she had tip the door guy or something. Whatever, it turned out her girlfriend was at the club so the three of us piled into my car and headed up to "the world's largest adult bookstore. ' We got inside, found one of the larger booths, I dropped some cash to start the vids going, while the gf got busy doing Sierra who then got busy doing me. We left the door open and soon had a line of delirious wankers lined up for the show. I miss that girl, all those girls!

The Hulk
08-22-18, 23:14
On a whim I googled showtime show bar Nashville and found this.

https://m.stripclublist.com/usa/TN/showtime/1138/comments

The last time I checked Stripclub list, Showtime had been removed so I was surprised to find this.

I found some of my old posts under Bigus. It's been so long now, I don't remember some of the girls That I referred to in my posts.

So anyway, if you are an old time showtimer, this should bring back some memories.

Luvtheladies2
08-27-18, 11:00
I stopped in Saturday afternoon with some friends who have been going lately, and was surprised at how nice it was. There were several real babes in there, who were cool to hang out with. I didn't get any private dances, but for a $7 cover charge, and BYOB, it was a great place to spend a couple of hours. I hadn't been to any Nashville clubs in many years, being spoiled by Showtime and Tommy's girls, but I will definitely go back.

Charlotte615
10-19-18, 01:41
VIP card at the Vu. Do you think its worth it? I've being it mullibg it over and considering getting one.

I stopped in Saturday afternoon with some friends who have been going lately, and was surprised at how nice it was. There were several real babes in there, who were cool to hang out with. I didn't get any private dances, but for a $7 cover charge, and BYOB, it was a great place to spend a couple of hours. I hadn't been to any Nashville clubs in many years, being spoiled by Showtime and Tommy's girls, but I will definitely go back.

DBlock615
12-30-18, 03:30
Is it me or is it that Nashville only has two clubs open now? Seems like the only two I know off top that are open is crazy horse and deja Vu. I remember a few other ones awhile back, but with the city changing up and a lot of spots no longer around, those two are the one that I know of open for business. If anyone can post me up on some others spots that are around, let me know.

Mac Jayii
01-01-19, 15:23
Is it me or is it that Nashville only has two clubs open now? Seems like the only two I know off top that are open is crazy horse and deja Vu. I remember a few other ones awhile back, but with the city changing up and a lot of spots no longer around, those two are the one that I know of open for business. If anyone can post me up on some others spots that are around, let me know.I think that is it.

DBlock615
01-01-19, 15:31
I think that is it.Well I guess that would be my only options or make an occasional visit to Atlanta.

Veckmn
01-02-19, 19:06
Well I guess that would be my only options or make an occasional visit to Atlanta.Those are the only two I know of actually in Nashville, the appropriately named, taxpayer funded SOB Board has done everything possible to close our clubs.

https://www.nashville.gov/Committee-Information/ID/94/Sexually-Oriented-Business-Licensing-Board-SOBLB.aspx

If you don't want to drive to Atlanta, you might try Midnight Express in Smithville or their other location on 65 South (both are ok). Then there is another club in Holladay, TN and one in Clarksville that I haven't been to. From what I have heard, the Holladay club is better.

Unfortunately because of the SOB Board you won't find anything close to Nashville that that is comparable to what you find in ATL.

JeepErky79
01-02-19, 19:33
Those are the only two I know of actually in Nashville, the appropriately named, taxpayer funded SOB Board has done everything possible to close our clubs.

If you don't want to drive to Atlanta, you might try Midnight Express in Smithville or their other location on 65 South (both are ok). Then there is another club in Holladay, TN and one in Clarksville that I haven't been to. From what I have heard, the Holladay club is better.

Unfortunately because of the SOB Board you won't find anything close to Nashville that that is comparable to what you find in ATL.Go to Louisville. Everything you want and closer than Atlanta.

RandyBigSandy
01-02-19, 22:27
Go to Louisville. Everything you want and closer than Atlanta.The Club at Holladay is at Exit 126 West on I-40. It's not bad. Sometimes actually really good, but of course the girls come and go so it depends. Last fall that place was out of control with really hot girls who were, you know, very willing to please a man. Also the food is good here. Well worth a $5 cover.

MatherChod
01-05-19, 12:37
Is it me or is it that Nashville only has two clubs open now? Seems like the only two I know off top that are open is crazy horse and deja Vu. I remember a few other ones awhile back, but with the city changing up and a lot of spots no longer around, those two are the one that I know of open for business. If anyone can post me up on some others spots that are around, let me know.I feel like I missed out in life as I have never been to a strip club. I started college in Nashville around the time the city began to crack down on the proximity requirements. I figured they had cut out the possibility of anything more than a non-touching lap dance.

RandyBigSandy
01-05-19, 18:13
I feel like I missed out in life as I have never been to a strip club. I started college in Nashville around the time the city began to crack down on the proximity requirements. I figured they had cut out the possibility of anything more than a non-touching lap dance.Strip clubs are a small slice of life, but they can be fun. Nashville was fun, and I mean, loads of fun, up until 2002. In the 70's and 80's it was out of effin control. The strip clubs were like going to the set of a porn movie, and the massage parlors were like something out of a forbidden land. We used to come up here when I was in high school in the late 70's and the fun that was to be had almost makes me dizzy to think about. We're getting the scraps now. We're nothing but beggars. The young guys coming along will never see those days.

But, righteousness has seized the land, and my how much better off we all are. No gangs, political leaders who are ethical giants, no homeless people. We should be proud.

Mac Jayii
01-07-19, 22:16
Also Huntsville has some good clubs too.

NashDaddy
01-08-19, 15:05
I moved to Nashville in 2002 and literally worked across the street from the "Whirlpool" massage place. The ladies used to nude sunbathe on the roof. Good ole days indeed!

Strip clubs are a small slice of life, but they can be fun. Nashville was fun, and I mean, loads of fun, up until 2002. In the 70's and 80's it was out of effin control. The strip clubs were like going to the set of a porn movie, and the massage parlors were like something out of a forbidden land. We used to come up here when I was in high school in the late 70's and the fun that was to be had almost makes me dizzy to think about. We're getting the scraps now. We're nothing but beggars. The young guys coming along will never see those days.

But, righteousness has seized the land, and my how much better off we all are. No gangs, political leaders who are ethical giants, no homeless people. We should be proud.

Just Lookn
01-10-19, 13:59
I moved to Nashville in 2002 and literally worked across the street from the "Whirlpool" massage place. The ladies used to nude sunbathe on the roof. Good ole days indeed!In my younger life I lived with a beautiful traveling stripper. She worked the clubs like Printers Alley and made great money. She would fly me to her location so we could bump bellies. I would stay a week and come back to Nashville to my job. My boss 2 ould let me leave cause he was jealous I think but it worked for me so I really didn't care. After about eight years some rich dude made her an offer and we parted ways. She did send me tickets to visit her from time to time but now we are both older and settled in our lives.

I miss the good ole days.

MemphisWGuy202
01-10-19, 22:19
Coming to Nashville next month.

From memphis so I know how fucked our laws are, I live in Michigan and we get full nude strip clubs and can sell alc so I'm spoiled up here.

Any good leads on out of the club providers?

FlMongerer
01-11-19, 21:22
I'll be heading up to Nashville from Atlanta next week and I wanted to check out the SC scene. It sounds like there really isn't one. I was in Memphis a couple months back and managed to find a club with decent extras, so I was hoping Nashville had some similar clubs. From what I've read, Deja Vu seems like the only semi-decent option there. Can anyone on here attest to that? Can a guy get a decent (if not high) mileage dance here?

TIA.

Fenris Lupus
01-11-19, 23:46
I'll be heading up to Nashville from Atlanta next week and I wanted to check out the SC scene. It sounds like there really isn't one. I was in Memphis a couple months back and managed to find a club with decent extras, so I was hoping Nashville had some similar clubs. From what I've read, Deja Vu seems like the only semi-decent option there. Can anyone on here attest to that? Can a guy get a decent (if not high) mileage dance here?

TIA.Save your money. Nothing but visuals to be had in Nashville clubs. If you can throw Benjamins around like most of us throw Washingtons then you might stand a slim chance, but if that"s the case you"re better off getting some high-class (big money) talent from Eros.com or a similar site.

FlMongerer
01-12-19, 21:35
Save your money. Nothing but visuals to be had in Nashville clubs. If you can throw Benjamins around like most of us throw Washingtons then you might stand a slim chance, but if that"s the case you"re better off getting some high-class (big money) talent from Eros.com or a similar site.Thanks, sounds like good advice.

Veckmn
01-20-19, 18:49
Will Nashville's SOB Board have to relax the 3' rule for the Deja Vu if they begin employing female TSA Officers as dancers during the shutdown? I know that it is the mission of the appropriately named SOB board to prevent any fun in Nashville, but maybe the shutdown will force their hand.

I understand that the all mighty SOB board won't relax any of their policies, they have too much fun being the only ones in Nashville that can get real dances. Then they get to bust the girl that gave it!

https://www.wkrn.com/news/deja-vu-offering-jobs-to-furloughed-government-employees/1710636725

TetonResearch
02-03-19, 19:22
Headed down to Nashville from Chicago for a bachelor party and from everything I've read here the club scene is terrible. Are we better off finding a few girls for an outcall experience?

The Imprimatur
02-04-19, 11:56
Headed down to Nashville from Chicago for a bachelor party and from everything I've read here the club scene is terrible. Are we better off finding a few girls for an outcall experience?My advice would be to avoid Nashville Strip Clubs. Nashville is a great town, absolutely blowing up with just about everything except strip clubs. Save your $ for the independent contractors. There are a few around.

RandyBigSandy
03-10-19, 10:25
$5 cover.

Lots of parking.

Full Nekkid.

Girls friendly.

Easy to get to from Nashville, Jackson.

Good food.

All's I'm saying. This place is fun, beats the hell out of any place in Nashville, worth the drive.

TetonResearch
04-25-19, 13:36
$5 cover.

Lots of parking.

Full Nekkid.

Girls friendly.

Easy to get to from Nashville, Jackson.

Good food.

All's I'm saying. This place is fun, beats the hell out of any place in Nashville, worth the drive.Oooof. That is a LONG drive.

Does anyone know the best place to track down a couple of outcall girls who would be willing to come to our place to put on a show?

Spindoctor414
05-03-19, 07:22
Just a quick review of Teazers over in Holladay. I was in Nashville for a few days this week and wanted some fun. I heard the laws take all the fun out of Nashville strip clubs, so I thought I'd drive over to Holladay to check out Teazers. Yeah, it's an hour and a half drive, but I think it was worth it. Not sure why someone doesn't start a club a little closer to Nashville, but outside the boundaries of the regulations, but that's beside the point.

The club seems to cater to truckers and that seemed to be most of the people in there. I mean, it's out in the middle of nowhere so that makes sense. But, it was a $5 cover. Smoking was allowed, but it wasn't all that smoky. There were 5 girls there on the night I went (Wednesday). 2 were bigger white girls, 1 was an ok black girl, and then there were 2 smokin' hot black girls who got all my money. Dances are $25 each. I read that they do 2 for 1 deals sometimes, but I never heard anything about that. The rules for dances are no touching, but one girl encouraged me to break that rule whenever the DJ / bouncer wasn't looking. They were fun and damn sexy. There was a small argument between one of the dancers (not the hot ones) and the DJ / Bouncer that broke out while I was there, but it wasn't a huge deal. And afterward, the DJ apologized for the incident, which I thought was classy.

It's not a fancy place, but I felt comfortable there. They have pool if that's your thing. For me, I didn't drive an hour and a half to play pool. That's about it! In my opinion, worth the drive. I have a feeling weekends might even be a little better.

Quake3
05-03-19, 12:15
Just a quick review of Teazers over in Holladay. I was in Nashville for a few days this week and wanted some fun. I heard the laws take all the fun out of Nashville strip clubs, so I thought I'd drive over to Holladay to check out Teazers. Yeah, it's an hour and a half drive, but I think it was worth it. Not sure why someone doesn't start a club a little closer to Nashville, but outside the boundaries of the regulations, but that's beside the point.

The club seems to cater to truckers and that seemed to be most of the people in there. I mean, it's out in the middle of nowhere so that makes sense. But, it was a $5 cover. Smoking was allowed, but it wasn't all that smoky. There were 5 girls there on the night I went (Wednesday). 2 were bigger white girls, 1 was an ok black girl, and then there were 2 smokin' hot black girls who got all my money. Dances are $25 each. I read that they do 2 for 1 deals sometimes, but I never heard anything about that. The rules for dances are no touching, but one girl encouraged me to break that rule whenever the DJ / bouncer wasn't looking. They were fun and damn sexy. There was a small argument between one of the dancers (not the hot ones) and the DJ / Bouncer that broke out while I was there, but it wasn't a huge deal. And afterward, the DJ apologized for the incident, which I thought was classy.

It's not a fancy place, but I felt comfortable there. They have pool if that's your thing. For me, I didn't drive an hour and a half to play pool. That's about it! In my opinion, worth the drive. I have a feeling weekends might even be a little better.Wish it is closer. Is there any good hotel around that place and is take out available?

Ioerror001
05-04-19, 16:16
Thanks for the heads up about teazers. I have a vacation place we are redoing at Cuba landing. I will be visiting soon.

RandyBigSandy
05-05-19, 14:15
Thanks for the heads up about teazers. I have a vacation place we are redoing at Cuba landing. I will be visiting soon.The food here is good. I mean it's greasy burgers and wings, etc. , but good. Huge parking and the North 40 Truck Stop across I-40 if you need whatever there. My experience has been if you go a few times and get on a friendly basis with the girls, the fun just keeps getting better. Around 11 on Saturday night all hell breaks loose sometimes.

The Hulk
07-10-19, 19:32
Went by the Watering Hole this past weekend. It used to be a great place for extras in the club. After it shut down and reopened under new management, things changed. Some of the old girls were there for a while but it appears that they have all been weeded out now. I've been ripped off there the last two or three times I've been. One girl promised that I could touch inside her bottoms and made me pay the door guy up front. When we got into the dance, she told me that touching was not allowed. Another took my money after the dance, turned around to stick the cash into her bottoms and then told me that I had shorted her on the money when she turned back around. She lied. Another who was one of the old girls agreed to touching but then acted paranoid when we got to the private area. She kept saying the door guy was looking. Every time I looked at him he wasn't paying the least bit of attention to us. I did get the phone number of the last girl's daughter last year and hooked up with her last year. Yep, mother and daughter stripped at the same club.

I suppose if you live down there and want a lap ride, it's worth a visit. But, It's not worth an hour drive.

Note also that Midnight Express next door was closed when I left. I didn't drive over to see if there was a sign stating if they were closed for good or just for the night.

Also, if anyone knows a stripper open for take home, I'd really appreciate a lead. I've actually never experienced an escort. I love strippers too much. OH HOW I MISS SHOWTIME. And the old Watering Hole!

Neil200
07-10-19, 20:51
I miss Showtime as well. The mother daughter duo you spoke of at Wateringhole. Were they Hispanic looking?

Went by the Watering Hole this past weekend. It used to be a great place for extras in the club. After it shut down and reopened under new management, things changed. Some of the old girls were there for a while but it appears that they have all been weeded out now. I've been ripped off there the last two or three times I've been. One girl promised that I could touch inside her bottoms and made me pay the door guy up front. When we got into the dance, she told me that touching was not allowed. Another took my money after the dance, turned around to stick the cash into her bottoms and then told me that I had shorted her on the money when she turned back around. She lied. Another who was one of the old girls agreed to touching but then acted paranoid when we got to the private area. She kept saying the door guy was looking. Every time I looked at him he wasn't paying the least bit of attention to us. I did get the phone number of the last girl's daughter last year and hooked up with her last year. Yep, mother and daughter stripped at the same club.

I suppose if you live down there and want a lap ride, it's worth a visit. But, It's not worth an hour drive.

Note also that Midnight Express next door was closed when I left. I didn't drive over to see if there was a sign stating if they were closed for good or just for the night.

Also, if anyone knows a stripper open for take home, I'd really appreciate a lead. I've actually never experienced an escort. I love strippers too much. OH HOW I MISS SHOWTIME. And the old Watering Hole!

The Hulk
07-10-19, 20:55
I miss Showtime as well. The mother daughter duo you spoke of at Wateringhole. Were they Hispanic looking?They weren't.

RickForFun1
07-11-19, 02:05
Cornersville Midnight Express was purchased by Deja Vu corporation. Deja Vu is remodeling the club and it should be back open in a few weeks. It is going to be very interesting to see what they do and what the club will be like once they reopen.

I would love to Showtime back in business and doing business like the old days. I have so much fun there and then moved to Anthony's after Showtime closed. There was plenty of take out at Anthony's but it just wasn't as good as Showtime.

Mac Jayii
07-11-19, 15:31
Cornersville Midnight Express was purchased by Deja Vu corporation. Deja Vu is remodeling the club and it should be back open in a few weeks. It is going to be very interesting to see what they do and what the club will be like once they reopen.

I would love to Showtime back in business and doing business like the old days. I have so much fun there and then moved to Anthony's after Showtime closed. There was plenty of take out at Anthony's but it just wasn't as good as Showtime.If Deja Vu bought it, it is not a good sign for fun in the future.

The Hulk
07-11-19, 16:39
If Deja Vu bought it, it is not a good sign for fun in the future.Even before the 3 ft law, I don't remember having any fun at the Vu. It wasn't bad for a change. Sometimes it was nice to see some pretty girls vs. Easy girls at Showtime.

I can't imagine a club like the Deja Vu before the 3 ft law prospering in Cornersville. Customers will mostly be locals and truck drivers. Maybe they will surprise us but I'm not holding my breath.

Per the Huntsville boards, things are getting worse for having fun there as well.

The Hulk
07-20-19, 13:01
So in my quest to find a decent 'local' lap dance, I drove to ME in Smithville last night. I had heard that they had a fantasy / private dance area so wanted to at least see what that was about. Found out that they offer 15 minutes for $100,30 for $175. They also offer an hour but I don't remember how much that was. The bottom line was that they have cameras in the room so I wasn't really interested in that. They are nude and some touching is allowed but, I can stay in Nashville and get more from a well reviewed escort.

They do have dance specials. I got 5 lap dances for $10 from a girl named Angel. There is no touching but after a long drought of no contact, I enjoyed it. I was already worked up from seeing a couple of bubble butted babes at Twin Peaks (it's bikini week. Some of the waitresses were wearing less than the strippers at ME) earlier in the day so, the hour and 15 minute drive was worth it.

Same Old Al Z
07-20-19, 13:53
So in my quest to find a decent 'local' lap dance, I drove to ME in Smithville last night. I had heard that they had a fantasy / private dance area so wanted to at least see what that was about. Found out that they offer 15 minutes for $100,30 for $175. They also offer an hour but I don't remember how much that was. The bottom line was that they have cameras in the room so I wasn't really interested in that. They are nude and some touching is allowed but, I can stay in Nashville and get more from a well reviewed escort.

They do have dance specials. I got 5 lap dances for $10 from a girl named Angel. There is no touching but after a long drought of no contact, I enjoyed it. I was already worked up from seeing a couple of bubble butted babes at Twin Peaks (it's bikini week. Some of the waitresses were wearing less than the strippers at ME) earlier in the day so, the hour and 15 minute drive was worth it.What really? I have never been to twin peaks. That sounds amazing. What is the place like? Is it clean? Isn't it in franklin? LOL.

That sounds like a better hooters.

What are the food prices like?

The Hulk
07-20-19, 19:57
What really? I have never been to twin peaks. That sounds amazing. What is the place like? Is it clean? Isn't it in franklin? LOL.

That sounds like a better hooters.

What are the food prices like?It's across from Cool Springs mall. I've described it as a higher end Hooters. It's clean and the prices are comparable most any sports bar. The waitresses do expect a nice tip though.

They do dress up weeks once a month. I think tonight is the last day of bikini week. Go like them on Facebook or go to their webpage and sign up for emails and you will get notified when they have dress up weeks. You will get a free meal for your birthday if you sign up on their webpage. It just so happened that my birthday fell during bikini week this year. 😁.

Tip Included
07-22-19, 14:32
I have not been in a strip club in ages and had no idea they are totally different now. When I turned 18 I had a party thrown for me at Showtime. What a night to Remember! Says Porky, and it was. Soon as we walked in my jaw hit the floor. Nearly a dozen of naked or nearly naked centerfold quality beauties just walking around. This hot little thing grabbed my hand and told me I was getting a private dance. She grinded the fruit right out of my looms and put her bald, awesome smelling kitty millimeters from my mouth. I was in heaven and 30 years later still remember it with absolutely clarity. Now I hear there is a 3 ft rule? Do they even get completely nude anymore? I mean where was the harm in having tits rubbed in your face? Or a beautiful woman jerking you off over your pants? Do we not have bigger problems that need to be addressed? I'm not even going to mention Dawn's Whirlpool or the other rub and tugs that was up and down 8th ave south. It was simply a better time to be young and have options to relieve stress and frustration. No wonder everyone is fast to violence and walking around pissed off all the time. It is truly a sad state of affairs.

BucketList4
07-24-19, 16:23
Heading to Nashville in a couple of weeks. Anyone recommend any strip clubs worth visiting? Been a long time since I visited one, originally from Memphis here and visited Platinum Plus pretty regularly if any of you have ever been there back in day.

TenderFoot
07-24-19, 22:09
Heading to Nashville in a couple of weeks. Anyone recommend any strip clubs worth visiting? Been a long time since I visited one, originally from Memphis here and visited Platinum Plus pretty regularly if any of you have ever been there back in day.There are no strip clubs worth visiting in Nashville; in my humble opinion.

The Hulk
07-28-19, 00:29
Looks like the WH will no longer be a strip club. Maybe bowing to the competition that will soon come from 'Deja vu South'.

From their FB page July 19.

Thank you all for supporting the club it is closed! But coming SOON will be live music, cold beer, keep looking for updates!

The Hulk
08-04-19, 12:33
So, I got to check out Teasers last night.

Got there at about 9:45 and stayed for a couple of hours. There were 6 girls working two of those were AA.

Most of the crowd was older. The girls were average at best which is fine with me as average girls are often more friendly.

That being said, not one girl spoke to me the entire time I was there. The girls didn't circulate they danced and sat with the same friend or group after dancing. I didn't make it rain for anyone but I tipped enough to show obvious interest. I tried to talk to one onstage to inquire about a dance but got the cold shoulder.

There were two 'private' dance areas both of which were not that private. It appeared that bottoms 'g-strings' stayed on. During the dances. They were fully nude on stage.

If I lived nearby I would probably frequent the club to try to become one of those favored regulars in hopes of take out but being an hour and a half away I will not return even if driving by.

The Hulk
08-04-19, 12:39
So, I got to check out Teasers last night.

Got there at about 9:45 and stayed for a couple of hours. There were 6 girls working two of those were AA.

Most of the crowd was older. The girls were average at best which is fine with me as average girls are often more friendly.

That being said, not one girl spoke to me the entire time I was there. The girls didn't circulate they danced and sat with the same friend or group after dancing. I didn't make it rain for anyone but I tipped enough to show obvious interest. I tried to talk to one onstage to inquire about a dance but got the cold shoulder.

There were two 'private' dance areas both of which were not that private. It appeared that bottoms 'g-strings' stayed on. During the dances. They were fully nude on stage.

If I lived nearby I would probably frequent the club to try to become one of those favored regulars in hopes of take out but being an hour and a half away I will not return even if driving by.

PirateSkul
08-29-19, 20:27
The Nashville strip club scene really sucks, damn I wish someone comes to their senses and brings some change here, until then we are all stuck in this shit hole.

Anyways, I went to deja vu last week, its as usual the same, in ruins. I always see sugar working there. Nothing else to do there, I just go there out of pity for myself and the girls. I have never asked for takeout but I don't know if that will ever happen.

Pray for nashville.

The Hulk
08-29-19, 23:05
The Nashville strip club scene really sucks, damn I wish someone comes to their senses and brings some change here, until then we are all stuck in this shit hole.

Anyways, I went to deja vu last week, its as usual the same, in ruins. I always see sugar working there. Nothing else to do there, I just go there out of pity for myself and the girls. I have never asked for takeout but I don't know if that will ever happen.

Pray for nashville.You can thank former Mayor Dean for this BS. He created the current situation when he was Director of Law for Purcell. It was hard for me to believe that the owners of the clubs didn't fight the action in court. I don't think anything will change unless the remaining clubs get together and file a lawsuit. No doubt that there is no politician who will fight for our right to a lap dance. You would think a big convention town would need good strip clubs but it's apparently not hurting Nashville.

Midnight Express in Cornersville was bought by Deja as mentioned in a previous post, posted this on Aug 6th. No update since.

The remodel has been delayed pending some policy clarification from the county. We are trying to make sure our fabulous plans meet their expectations. Come on Giles county. Throw us a bone here,. We miss everyone!

UpForItNow
08-30-19, 12:14
You can thank former Mayor Dean for this BS. He created the current situation when he was Director of Law for Purcell. It was hard for me to believe that the owners of the clubs didn't fight the action in court. I don't think anything will change unless the remaining clubs get together and file a lawsuit. No doubt that there is no politician who will fight for our right to a lap dance. You would think a big convention town would need good strip clubs but it's apparently not hurting Nashville.

Midnight Express in Cornersville was bought by Deja as mentioned in a previous post, posted this on Aug 6th. No update since.

The remodel has been delayed pending some policy clarification from the county. We are trying to make sure our fabulous plans meet their expectations. Come on Giles county. Throw us a bone here,. We miss everyone!As I recall the clubs did file lawsuits and won some minor skirmishes here and there, but ultimately all of the restrictive new city ordinances and regulations were upheld, and here we still are.

The new rules actually came from metro council, and Dean was no doubt in the background making sure they did it in a way that was likely to not be overturned in court. His biggest role as law director was in orchestrating the closure of all of the really fun places, the MPs, spas, private studios, adult theaters, clubs like Showtime where you could get extras, and basically any establishment where you could fuck, get blown or otherwise get off in the company of a naked lady. He came up with a theory that the places all constituted public nuisances, the courts bought it and one by one the establishments were all systematically padlocked for good. Then the council sprung into action and passed all these stupid ordinances that make it impossible to really enjoy yourself anymore inside any business establishment that is open to the public. Sucked all the life out of what had been one of the best adult entertainment cities around.

It's going to take a 180 degree turn in city governance attitudes to ever begin to loosen it up again, and that does not seem likely anytime soon.

Rome1188
09-05-19, 19:48
Dean sucked more than Jenna Jamoson. Hate what that POS did to this city.

BamaBubba
09-15-19, 23:12
Is the New Mayor Cooper likely to ABOLISH the Board?

Veckmn
09-17-19, 17:56
Is the New Mayor Cooper likely to ABOLISH the Board?It is doubtful that the board will be abolished anytime soon. We really need one of the local stations to do an investigative piece on how much the SOB board is costing the city!

SngleGuy52
09-28-19, 01:06
Me and some buddy's are coming to town for the fire convention in 10 days. Where can we go for some "fun"? Sounds like the strip clubs are not very "visitor friendly". Any Intel would be appreciated. PM me if it is better than on the board. Thank you.

Bam Morris
09-28-19, 10:53
Dean sucked more than Jenna Jamoson. Hate what that POS did to this city.I agree completely! Only positive is this guy saved me tons of $$ over the years. Damn those places all over were addicting as heck!

BamaBubba
09-29-19, 23:37
It is doubtful that the board will be abolished anytime soon. We really need one of the local stations to do an investigative piece on how much the SOB board is costing the city!City having money issues. Could suggest where cuts could be made.

BallsDeep1
10-03-19, 09:07
Yesterday I had to go to Huntsville for work, when I am in the area I usually go to the Cherry but it is under new management and the fun has been stopped. So I decided to go to Fantasia, I had stopped going because on the day shift it would only be 1 or 2 girls there, and they put no effort in whatsoever. When I pulled in about 4:00 the parking lot had several cars in it, which was unusual from my past experience. When I walked in there was a hot 20 year old red head with small natural tits and an amazing ass on stage with no guys around the rail partaking, they were scattered throughout the club just watching from a distance. I got a drink and change for a. 2 at the bar and made my way to the stage. I sat down and she started sliding backwards towards me with her ass up and head down wearing only a very tiny black thong and bra set. She put her high heels over the stage rail and was literally bumping my face with her ass and kitty. I had my tip money ready and she slid her thong to the side exposing herself and I placed the tip in the waist band. She then flipped over facing me spread eagle putting on a great show for 2 songs, my hands touched and roamed freely when she was in close. She said she would come sit with me. While she was backstage another sexy girl came over, she was a tiny brunette spinner, no baby damage, with long hair and lots of art work on her body. She said she was 30, we talked and she offered me an upstairs visit for. 80 for the house and $ for her and that was FS. She had to get on stage so I showed her some love and then the red head came over and sat with me, she quoted $. 40 her part, she had to go back stage for a moment and the brunette came over and ask if I was ready and we went upstairs. 5 songs. 80 plus $, private room, stripper dance and tease, touching kitty and boob play, on with cover for a good CBJ, then she squatted reverses on jr for a few before I stood up with her on the couch and finished K9. We cleaned up with wipes and I headed back to TN. If you're in the area or even if you want to make a trip it is worth it, YMMV but my experience was great. There was only 5 girls there and they said more came in at 6:00 and dayshift stays until 8:00. I had so much fun because it reminds me of what we had when I was a young man in the late 80's and 90's!

Daddu69
10-04-19, 14:53
Yesterday I had to go to Huntsville for work, when I am in the area I usually go to the Cherry but it is under new management and the fun has been stopped. So I decided to go to Fantasia, I had stopped going because on the day shift it would only be 1 or 2 girls there, and they put no effort in whatsoever. When I pulled in about 4:00 the parking lot had several cars in it, which was unusual from my past experience. When I walked in there was a hot 20 year old red head with small natural tits and an amazing ass on stage with no guys around the rail partaking, they were scattered throughout the club just watching from a distance. I got a drink and change for a. 2 at the bar and made my way to the stage. I sat down and she started sliding backwards towards me with her ass up and head down wearing only a very tiny black thong and bra set. She put her high heels over the stage rail and was literally bumping my face with her ass and kitty. I had my tip money ready and she slid her thong to the side exposing herself and I placed the tip in the waist band. She then flipped over facing me spread eagle putting on a great show for 2 songs, my hands touched and roamed freely when she was in close. She said she would come sit with me. While she was backstage another sexy girl came over, she was a tiny brunette spinner, no baby damage, with long hair and lots of art work on her body. She said she was 30, we talked and she offered me an upstairs visit for. 80 for the house and $ for her and that was FS. She had to get on stage so I showed her some love and then the red head came over and sat with me, she quoted $. 40 her part, she had to go back stage for a moment and the brunette came over and ask if I was ready and we went upstairs. 5 songs. 80 plus $, private room, stripper dance and tease, touching kitty and boob play, on with cover for a good CBJ, then she squatted reverses on jr for a few before I stood up with her on the couch and finished K9. We cleaned up with wipes and I headed back to TN. If you're in the area or even if you want to make a trip it is worth it, YMMV but my experience was great. There was only 5 girls there and they said more came in at 6:00 and dayshift stays until 8:00. I had so much fun because it reminds me of what we had when I was a young man in the late 80's and 90's!That's what I call a good time at the strip club.

Veckmn
10-08-19, 18:18
City having money issues. Could suggest where cuts could be made.Cuts could definitely be made at the SOB board!

Why are we paying tax dollars for these asses to destroy OUR clubs?

PirateSkul
10-12-19, 12:35
Went to Deja Vu on Fri night. This club is something else at night. I usually go there on Sat afternoon and every time it's just 3 girls working. But man, last night was awesome. It was packed with hot girls. They were doing special $1 dances, short 10 sec dances for just one $. Girls were friendly, one girl sat on my lap and we chatted for like 15 min. Then she offered me 3 dances for 30 $. Overall a good visit. This club is not as sad as I thought.

The Hulk
10-18-19, 23:25
After reading BallsDeep's review I had a dream that I went there too. Two hour drive but the experience was just as BD described. I'm pretty sure I saw the same girl. Many tats, small and cute. 80 for house and 100 for her. During the dream I had old man issues but the service provided was just as promised. The rooms were very private. In the dream it was a long drive home. 😏.

BallsDeep1
10-19-19, 08:47
After reading BallsDeep's review I had a dream that I went there too. Two hour drive but the experience was just as BD described. I'm pretty sure I saw the same girl. Many tats, small and cute. 80 for house and 100 for her. During the dream I had old man issues but the service provided was just as promised. The rooms were very private. In the dream it was a long drive home. 😏.I was in Huntsville Wednesday for work again, so about 4:00 I made my way over to the club. To my disappointment there was only two girls working, the young tall red head with a big ole booty that is hot, and a spinner 24 year old black girl, she was on stage when I arrived. I sat at the stage and got a great show, she put small tits all in my face and made sure her nips made their way in my mouth, she sprawled out wide with her VJ in my face while her ankles was on my shoulders. The problem was there was a fair amount of stinch over riding the perfume! She came over and talked with me after she got off stage and was very nice, just not what I wanted. The red head got on stage for only one song (she was there last time I was there), she left and went to the VIP with another guy, (I was like damn! Then for the evening shift in walks 2 very young blondes, one of them was model material! She was about 5'9" plus her heels put her over 6' tall, extremely thin but with a very nice ass, very little when it came to tits, and long straight blonde hair that hung to her waist. I made my way to the stage and showered with about. 20 bucks, when she got off stage she sat over in the corner by herself on her phone. Her friend that looked great but not on the same level as her got on stage and I showered her with. 20 as well. She too went over in the corner and sat with her phone, the cute lady bartender "manger" went over and was talking to them, I asked her about them, she said they had been working a little over a week. I left this time without a big smile on my face, but I still enjoyed myself, if you drive down there you could be let down, as always in this hobby YMMV! On my way back up Hwy 231 somewhere close to state line, still in Alabama, I stopped at an Asian Massage place, got nothing there except a great massage including hot stones, but no fun to be had! LOL.

RubGuy68
10-30-19, 23:12
Anybody got any opinions on this place?

RickForFun1
11-01-19, 12:36
Anybody got any opinions on this place?The last I heard they were still closed if you are asking about the one in Cornersville. I was told they were having major problems with the county on liquor and licenses for dancers.

The Hulk
11-01-19, 13:43
The last I heard they were still closed if you are asking about the one in Cornersville. I was told they were having major problems with the county on liquor and licenses for dancers.Their Facebook page indicates that they are open. I can't seem to get the link but you can search FB for Midnight Express Showclub.

PirateSkul
12-17-19, 03:22
Has anyone tried VIP rooms at Deja Vu? Are they any worth?

JeepErky79
12-17-19, 14:08
Has anyone tried VIP rooms at Deja Vu? Are they any worth?Nothing about any clubs is worth anything in my opinion. Much better to go to Louisville or really any other city. The club scene in Nashville is dead. Quite sad really how things changed over the years.

GreyDaddyInTN
12-18-19, 01:23
I agree completely with Jeep. Nashville has pretty much outlawed fun. Heck, even Huntsville is going the way of Nashville, but that's due to ownership of most of the clubs being under one umbrella (Scores, Visions & Pony), except for Jimmy's, which I haven't been to in over five years now.

Louisville is the only place within a decent driving distance that's really worth it & there's plenty of places that are pretty decent.

Nothing about any clubs is worth anything in my opinion. Much better to go to Louisville or really any other city. The club scene in Nashville is dead. Quite sad really how things changed over the years.

Squiggy342
12-18-19, 14:12
Anyone know if exit 22 is dead in water now?

The Hulk
12-18-19, 18:58
Anyone know if exit 22 is dead in water now?It's not clear. They switched to a sports bar but their FB page is filled with stripper pics. One shows a girl going into the private dance area. There is a sign that says 'dances only'. There is also a pic with the a caption stating that the pole is back up. I sent them a message. There are several WH FB pages, including the one for the old club. The current one is a sign that looks like a red stop sign with '22' painted on it. I will report back if they reply.

JeepErky79
12-19-19, 21:28
It's not clear. They switched to a sports bar but their FB page is filled with stripper pics. One shows a girl going into the private dance area. There is a sign that says 'dances only'. There is also a pic with the a caption stating that the pole is back up. I sent them a message. There are several WH FB pages, including the one for the old club. The current one is a sign that looks like a red stop sign with '22' painted on it. I will report back if they reply.I'm in Bowling Green but I frequent Nashville a lot. Which interstate for this exit 22?

The Hulk
12-19-19, 23:00
I'm in Bowling Green but I frequent Nashville a lot. Which interstate for this exit 22?About an hour south of Nashville on 65.

JeepErky79
12-20-19, 10:51
About an hour south of Nashville on 65.Thank you for the help!

CPoonHunter
12-29-19, 11:57
Had to change my screen name because I forgot my password. [Deleted by Admin]

Then get a hole of us, too many guys say this

A2

The Hulk
01-04-20, 12:47
Finally made it to The Watering Hole at exit 22/ I-65 south. They had changed to a sports bar but then started posting pics of girls dancing on Facebook. I've called and messaged via FB for an update but no replies or answers. I had planned to check out WH and the new Deja vu but spent more than planned at WH so didn't make it to the vu.

Bottom line is that they are now a 'bikini' club. The pole is back up and the girls dance on stage. They take nothing off. They do lap dances as before but fully clothed. Touching allowed outside of their clothing. I'd rate it as a place that is not worth an hour drive from Nashville. I suppose it might be worthwhile if you NEED a lap dance.

The only reason I spent my money there was because Nicole, an old showtime girl is working there. She worked all over Nashville back in the good old days but I knew her from ST. No real extras from her but probably a more comfortable experience since she's older and knew me. The gave me permission to post her pic and a link to a Hank Jr. Video she was in. She's the brunette on stage and to the right of Hank. She's also in other shots but most prominent in those scenes.

https://youtu.be/jt1azfk4_Zg

She's a blonde now. Probably one of the prettiest girls to ever work at Showtime.

Vscrtlvr
01-04-20, 23:49
Think she worked at Jimmy's in Huntsville a while back. Nice lady.

QUOTE=The Hulk;4600567]Finally made it to The Watering Hole at exit 22/ I-65 south. They had changed to a sports bar but then started posting pics of girls dancing on Facebook. I've called and messaged via FB for an update but no replies or answers. I had planned to check out WH and the new Deja vu but spent more than planned at WH so didn't make it to the vu.

Bottom line is that they are now a 'bikini' club. The pole is back up and the girls dance on stage. They take nothing off. They do lap dances as before but fully clothed. Touching allowed outside of their clothing. I'd rate it as a place that is not worth an hour drive from Nashville. I suppose it might be worthwhile if you NEED a lap dance.

The only reason I spent my money there was because Nicole, an old showtime girl is working there. She worked all over Nashville back in the good old days but I knew her from ST. No real extras from her but probably a more comfortable experience since she's older and knew me. The gave me permission to post her pic and a link to a Hank Jr. Video she was in. She's the brunette on stage and to the right of Hank. She's also in other shots but most prominent in those scenes.

Squiggy342
01-06-20, 14:07
So who wants to go to a bikini bar where they stay clothed? I made some friends with girls back 8 years ago, really good friends. Those days are gone.

The Hulk
01-06-20, 21:30
So who wants to go to a bikini bar where they stay clothed? I made some friends with girls back 8 years ago, really good friends. Those days are gone.I also had friends in and out of the club back then. I only spent my money because I knew Nicole. Will probably not return.

And yes, Nicole was working at Jimmy's and other clubs in Huntsville before going to WH. She lives in the Antioch area and would love to see old friends come see her.

PirateSkul
01-08-20, 14:24
Finally I decided to try VIP at Deja Vu. I tried 15 min and I enjoyed it. Obviously no extras but overall the girl was friendly, very pretty and gave a nice dance. Was it worth the money, not entirely but it was not bad.

PirateSkul
02-08-20, 20:49
Finally I decided to try VIP at Deja Vu. I tried 15 min and I enjoyed it. Obviously no extras but overall the girl was friendly, very pretty and gave a nice dance. Was it worth the money, not entirely but it was not bad.Went VIP again this week. It was even better, thisbtime I got to dry hump. Left with blue balls.

Same Old Al Z
02-17-20, 14:43
Finally I decided to try VIP at Deja Vu. I tried 15 min and I enjoyed it. Obviously no extras but overall the girl was friendly, very pretty and gave a nice dance. Was it worth the money, not entirely but it was not bad.How much is the VIP dances?

PirateSkul
02-18-20, 11:15
How much is the VIP dances?$ for 15 min.

Veckmn
02-20-20, 22:58
Finally I decided to try VIP at Deja Vu. I tried 15 min and I enjoyed it. Obviously no extras but overall the girl was friendly, very pretty and gave a nice dance. Was it worth the money, not entirely but it was not bad.With the clubs being G rated, what is the point in VIP?