PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Nash Manner
02-08-09, 15:06
I was cruising around last night and LE was out in full force, seen flashing lights on every street. I did see a young brunette walking with an older brunette on MBR, I guess it was a mom and daughter combo or they just happened to know each other and looked alike. I thought the young one looked good (but you know how their appearance changes drastically when you get close enough) I couldn't tell because I was expecting a nice soft voice but the young one was yelling to speak to me from across the parking lot and acted like an angry crackhead so I just said nevermind and kept going. It was like someone put a fat 60 year old's voice on a young cute skinny girl. With a voice like that I bet her face was all rough, I couldn't get close enough to tell.

Whoreny Toad
02-08-09, 19:39
I was cruising around last night and LE was out in full force, seen flashing lights on every street.The state gave money for overtime for local departments so they can have more presence on the streets for the next week. Be safe.

HornyGoatWeed
02-09-09, 00:20
The state gave money for overtime for local departments so they can have more presence on the streets for the next week. Be safe.

But yet they are almost a billion over budget. Go figure. Let's bust the hoes and not deal with real issues, like education.

RoadWarrior615
02-10-09, 12:47
The SW scene is almost non existent here. And I am talking about for good quality not a crackhead piece of shi*t. I am taking a break for awhile and see what happens. This is crazy.

Where are all the girls. There are some by lewis and the boro but if yo want a gem you have to be there at the right time. I refuse to mess with crap.

Nash Manner
02-10-09, 21:07
Same here, I always pass up on crap and search for the young, clean, well spoken ones. Since the Sunrise closed you do not see them on MBR anymore. Where is Lewis?

RoadWarrior615
02-11-09, 10:36
NAsh,

The shell gas station on the boro.. Lewis and boro.. hit the backroads if yor not afraid of the "hood". Its safe though. The west side of boro not the project side.

RoadWarrior615
02-11-09, 10:43
I had a dream i was driving down Lewis off Boro and I saw a young BSW with titties poking out the looked like swollen pears. I make a round around the corner then stop next to her. Told her how good she smelled and asked her if she wanted a ride. She invited me to her house or her moms 2 blocks away. I don't mind going to SW's house. I'm very tall and big so I generally don't have anything to worry about and I'm very street smart.

So we get to her house and bullshit around, she gets undressed and I see her perfect spinner body. OMG I went crazy..LOL Finished up and tipped a Jackson.. Dropped her off at the store and she gave me her digits

She does not do Bj's

I do have the digits for for anyone.

Nash Manner
02-11-09, 14:03
I'm very tall and big so I generally don't have anything to worry about and I'm very street smart.

Same here, I wonder if that's why I do not have any problems? *knocks on wood* I read where people say that they were attacked or robbed, however there were times when there were guys present at the SW's place and they just looked at me, put their head down and left. Ok yes I know Boro, there is activity between Sunshine up to Drake. I assume that Lewis street is between that area? I may have drove on it without realizing the street name. When people say "back streets" I never see any activity there unless you are referring to behind the Regions and Bank of America, there is some activity there but usually only because they walked from Sunshine. All other "back streets" are commercial buildings and completely empty.

*edited post* I just did a google search, is this the street?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Lewis+street+nashville,+TN&rlz=1W1GGLL_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=wxuTSYu_FJ3etgeQqaTdCw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=image

If so it looks like a very small street to have much activity. I know that I have drove down all of those side roads to see if I could find them on certain nights, but they were always empty.

*edit once more*

Ahhh, I used the Google Street Viewer, that is way near the projects though. There are about 500 thugs out on that street. A lot of "non-SW" females out there too, hard to tell if they are working since all of them are surrounded by dudes and usually just walking to the store.

RoadWarrior615
02-11-09, 15:28
Nash,

The whole area is crawling with SW's. You have to go west on Lewis and just hit the back streets. They are crawling on every street back there but like I said its hard to find quality there. The area is across the street from the shell station. It is a small street but like I was saying I'm just giving you a general area, once you turn down the street just start going down the other streets, there everywhere.

If your brave enough you can even go in the projects across the street and find good pickings.

Another spot is the TSU area which has a lot of SW's and the Jefferson/Todd street area.

Nash Manner
02-11-09, 21:32
Haha I remember the TSU area, I haven't been there in years. I would see them near Fisk when I used to visit my friends on campus. When all of my friends got their degree and left the city, I no longer had a reason to go out there. Plus all of those SWs are black, and to be honest I mostly pick up WSW for the past few years because 98% of every black SW I have picked up (about 8 years ago I probably picked up over 30) they always jump back when you are about to finish whereas WSW finish the job or even swallow. Or the BSWs get tired and start using their hand and complain. One thing I noticed about white and black SWs, is that the white ones do a good job to keep you coming back, whereas the black ones usually burn the bridge. Once they get their money they no longer care. Not to mention the stuckup attitude and ebonic talk. The only WSW who was shadey and acted black is Shelley (the one with the tatoos that everyone complains about). I am black myself so I can make such racist remarks heh :)

RoadWarrior615
02-11-09, 23:50
I don't know. maybe its just yo because its the exact opposite with me. im black and I feel white SW's give crappy service whereas black SW are very nice. All of them usually swallow or take it in and spit it out which is cool with me..

But I dunno, i don't partake any action with white SW's anymore, just a personal choice

Haha I remember the TSU area, I haven't been there in years. I would see them near Fisk when I used to visit my friends on campus. When all of my friends got their degree and left the city, I no longer had a reason to go out there. Plus all of those SWs are black, and to be honest I mostly pick up WSW for the past few years because 98% of every black SW I have picked up (about 8 years ago I probably picked up over 30) they always jump back when you are about to finish whereas WSW finish the job or even swallow. Or the BSWs get tired and start using their hand and complain. One thing I noticed about white and black SWs, is that the white ones do a good job to keep you coming back, whereas the black ones usually burn the bridge. Once they get their money they no longer care. Not to mention the stuckup attitude and ebonic talk. The only WSW who was shadey and acted black is Shelley (the one with the tatoos that everyone complains about). I am black myself so I can make such racist remarks heh :)

Nseven
02-12-09, 09:13
There are a couple of small apartment buildings across from each other on Lewis. Pretty run down and really low rent. Around the 1200-1300 block of Lewis. West off MBR. South West of the projects a few blocks.

At least three or four BSW live from time to time. They tend to move in for a while then move out when the rent's due. You have to be carefull to avoid the thug looking type that also reside or visit there. Wouldn't advise hanging around late at night.

I used to be sort of aquainted with the old man that owned the apartments and he was always going in there to run off the thugs and prostitutes but never could clean the place up.

RoadWarrior615
02-13-09, 17:38
Theres no real thugs over there man. Those dudes wont mess with yo. I'm over there all times of the day and, Generally its a safe area but i wouldnt advise going across the street into the projects late at night

Same Old Al Z
02-14-09, 00:32
Ok guys, I was driving around tonight and I wasnt going to pick anyone up cause I quit remember! Ha! Anyway I was driving on DP right near TL just north of Gatewood. Now the activity has been dead lately. I did see a WSW hottie that made me stop. She got in and I was just going to get info. She smelled so good! She was a little thick around her waist. But she talked all ghetto. SHe said she just got out of jail. And was kind of pissed off about something. But she was talking dirty and making me hard along with her sweet smelling perfume. I grabbed her tit and she got pissed at that. Saying "I aint for free" I told her I was just checking her. She pulled both tits out of her bra and shirt. They were big and natural and tanned. I cupped one in my habd and it was so soft and natural. I played with her nip and then she put it back away. She reached in to my jeans and grabbed my dick. Still talking dirty I instantly got hard. I told her I had to check my money. She said it would be more than. 3 and it was then that I remembered her. It was Brenda. (She said her name was brenda tonight too) I encountered her last summer and she said she was expensive. I offered her. 6 and she said no. She wouldn't allow me to go to her room for less than. 8 So I said I was sorry and she got pissed. She was about to give in for. 6 but I told her that that was way to high to not be in a room. (truth is I wasnt going to do anything with her I was just going to find out info cause I quit remember) I mean, if she was going to let me hit it for. 5 I would have paid cause she really smelled nice, and those tits were soft big and natural. And she was really pretty. But her attitude was getting worse so She got out. I tell you her tits were very NICE guys!

Back when I saw her last summer I did get her digits. I asked her for digits tonight but she refused to give them to me. So I do have OLD digits I can't guarantee if they are going to work now though. If you don't mind paying. 8 to $ she may be a good fuck She sure was acting like she would be. Talking dirty and stroking my dick. I especially loved how she pulled her tits out that was fucking beautiful.

Its Brenda. She claimed to be from out of town but I saw her last summer in the same area so you know thats bullshit.

Same Old Al Z
02-14-09, 00:44
Yes Lewis is where they like to hang out. Use your common sense. Avoid the thugs and pick up the honeys.

I have seen loads of wsws and bsws in that area. The bsws have been very good looking and many have fat round asses and big natural tits with nips poking out. And you know lots of bsws have some great dick sucking lips too.

Also have seen wsws there.

I saw a few bsws on buchanan near DB todd the other day. Nothing to write home about.

HornyGoatWeed
02-15-09, 20:41
Has anyone seen the little WSW that hung out on 4th with the guy? Some say he was her BF. Haven't seen her in a long time.

Southman0324
02-16-09, 22:58
Has anyone seen the little WSW that hung out on 4th with the guy? Some say he was her BF. Haven't seen her in a long time.If you're talking about near and around the cemetary, brown-to-blondish hair, roundish face and real petite, I guess you talking about Spike. She's incarcerated until mid-March. If you're talking about a thin pretty red head who hangs near the RR tracks, that's Ashley; she's around. Both are good people.

Ashernashville
02-18-09, 14:47
Had a dream last night of running into Chancey a few blocks NW of Lewis. About a 5/10 but super nice and accommodating. 2 and a box of cigs for something quick in the car. Could've dreamt of more, just didn't have the time.

Dropping her off, I saw Ashley walking on the other side of the street. Not a whole lot of LE and these ladies must be really trying, cause it was raining pretty bad too. Just a thought.

But then I woke up.

Maxim V
02-20-09, 16:57
Yes, Brendas out of jail, but she wants $00, to hit that, and she aint worth it, she has her pimp hanging at her room, she can't that kind of money in this economy, at least not from me, later.

HornyGoatWeed
02-21-09, 17:17
Yes, Brendas out of jail, but she wants $00, to hit that, and she aint worth it, she has her pimp hanging at her room, she can't that kind of money in this economy, at least not from me, later.

Not sure who she is what does she look like and where is she at? I saw one with this scenario yesterday and want to know if this was her.

Same Old Al Z
02-22-09, 17:29
Not sure who she is what does she look like and where is she at? I saw one with this scenario yesterday and want to know if this was her.I saw her last year on TL in front of the pilot but have seen her walk on DP as far up as the kroger and last week I saw her on the corner of TL & DP

She has gotten bigger in the waist but she has a nice set of C/D's and she has long straight sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. She talks "ghetto" but she smells so damn nice.

Her tits are tanned and her nips are dark.

Cashville
02-22-09, 21:13
Saw Kita out last night on BCP. Even though she use to have a bad attitude, I liked the way she gave a bj. I had to pass her up though, as I remembered someone posting that they had to go see the doctor after receiving services from her.

Nash Manner
02-22-09, 23:08
Man they should name that road after her, she is out there 24/7. No wonder she has STDs in her mouth.

RoadWarrior615
02-23-09, 00:23
Saw Kita out last night on BCP. Even though she use to have a bad attitude, I liked the way she gave a bj. I had to pass her up though, as I remembered someone posting that they had to go see the doctor after receiving services from her.That is BCP?

Nash Manner
02-24-09, 17:16
Is your question "What is BCP"? If so that is Brick Church Pike, if you go down Trinity you will see the intersection right before the Waffle House coming from DP.

RoadWarrior615
02-25-09, 03:52
O ok. I know that street. I saw a black SW? Young very nice body 10 scale walking from waffle house with food to hotel. Passed her a few times bur didn't get the look. I even parked in taco bell to cross paths with her. NADA

HornyGoatWeed
02-26-09, 15:44
There is a brunette with a mole on her cheek with a killer backside I have seen on MBR a couple times in the last week. Anyone know who she is?

Nash Manner
02-26-09, 22:31
Haha, does she always wear dark blue jeans? I may have drove past her today, was she wearing a blue or black sweater? The first time I saw her was a month ago, when I pulled up she sounded like a beat up crack head. Yelling to me "Huh??? Who is that??" and I said nevermind and drove off. I realized that if you talk to an SW who acts like she is a hardcore thug with an attitude then she will give horrible service. I never got a good look at her face though so I am not sure if she is the one you are referring to. I only paid attention to the nice curves.

RoadWarrior615
03-02-09, 04:48
Does anybody knows where the county health department is? time for my biannual checkup.

And what is the price to get checked for STD's, is it free?

RoadWarrior615
03-02-09, 05:05
Was on DP by douglas on Saturday in late evening. Saw a young Puerto rican? Mexican girl.

Let me tell you the body was a 15! Not a 10 a 15!

She had a big jiggling ass with a large dip in her back. She was not fat but thick. And her ass was nice plump and round. I swear it looked like she had a hard time walking with her big ass, and she had perfect hips.

I picked her up, but once she got in I noticed a strong order of sex, beer and cigarettes so I had to drop her back off. The pussy probably had a order too or not, but I didn't even want to risk it. Yes I was so mad because as far as body wise goes she topped my list of all time SW's.

I thought about just taking pics but I couldn't get over the smell. Had too many bad experiences.

Also beware, there are a lot of he-she males out now days.

Nash Manner
03-02-09, 16:55
Does anybody knows where the county health department is? time for my biannual checkup.

And what is the price to get checked for STD's, is it free?

Yeah I remember before I had health insurance I googled that info and found results to a clinic downtown. I forgot the name of the place, but they charged $10 and had the results and medicine right away. It was near that big hospital downtown off of Broadway.

The Hulk
03-02-09, 18:27

And what is the price to get checked for STD's, is it free?Lentz Public Health Center
311 23rd Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 340-5616

The Lentz Public Health Center is located on the southwest corner of 23rd Avenue North and Patterson Street, facing 23rd Avenue North, two blocks south of Charlotte Avenue.

Nash Manner
03-03-09, 10:05
Yes that is the one Lentz! Man I totally forgot that name I am glad you posted that. An easy way to get there is to go up Broadway (coming from 2ND ave) and drive to 23rd street and make a right and you will see the building halfway down the street on your left. Amazing that you posted the same clinic that I was referring to.

RoadWarrior615
03-04-09, 02:06
Thanks yaw I went there. I also learned something new. U can get a STD easily by BBBJ. The STD resides int he throat area. So if you get deep throat bbbj then you almost 100% will get a STD. Most girls dont know they have it because they have no symptoms. Every time I get a deep throat BJ I always get Chlamydia. be careful No more BBBJ for me. I'm using extra thin rubbers for now on.

2nd or third time in 17 years of my sex life. Not bad I guess. HIV NEGATIVE

Nash Manner
03-04-09, 11:12
Yes I knew that since Kita/Adri off of BCP gave it to me. When she began coughing I knew something had to be wrong. I caught it once before for the first time about four years ago. That really messed up my mind and made me paranoid from then on.

Animalatnight
03-04-09, 14:51
Lentz Public Health Center
311 23rd Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37203
(615) 340-5616

The Lentz Public Health Center is located on the southwest corner of 23rd Avenue North and Patterson Street, facing 23rd Avenue North, two blocks south of Charlotte Avenue.

I visited that place years ago and the doctor who checked me out was like a hundred and twenty fucking years old. He rammed a q tip inside my cock and it hurt so bad I wanted to clock him up side his head. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH! Times I visited there was always a huge line of folks in the waiting room. There was a black doctor off Charlotte who would check you out for cash-can't remember his name.
I used to wonder why I never caught anything from stripper BJs and a co-worker suggested all the alcohol they drink kills bacteria-maybe its true-maybe its bullshit.

RoadWarrior615
03-04-09, 18:57
I visited that place years ago and the doctor who checked me out was like a hundred and twenty fucking years old. He rammed a q tip inside my cock and it hurt so bad I wanted to clock him up side his head.

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH! Times I visited there was always a huge line of folks in the waiting room. There was a black doctor off Charlotte who would check you out for cash-can't remember his name.

I used to wonder why I never caught anything from stripper BJs and a co-worker suggested all the alcohol they drink kills bacteria-maybe its true-maybe its bullshit.Alcohol ha snothing to do with it. trust me, I drink alot.

When you get BJ's do they deep throat or not? Because the only way to get is if they deep throat real hard because the STD resides in the upper throat because its warm and moist there.

Handsum Jai
03-04-09, 22:19
Hi guys,

I am in Nashville and am staying at Residence Inn near the airport.

I do not have car.

Can anyone suggest where / how can find action tonight?

Chester67
03-05-09, 12:22
Had the same experience several years ago. Got an std from a sw who gave me bbbj. Went to the public health ctr and got that same darn q-tip stuck up my pride and joy. I couldn't gather the anger or strength to strike anyone for the pain inflicted - I was too busy gasping for breath!

More or less cured me from sw's....an arrest for solicitation also helped! Pretty much stay to CL or BP now. Still have to be careful with the bait-n-switch. You have to know how to filter out the fake pics! It's a shame girls waste our time like that.

RoadWarrior615
03-05-09, 16:40
Had the same experience several years ago. Got an std from a sw who gave me bbbj. Went to the public health ctr and got that same darn q-tip stuck up my pride and joy. I couldn't gather the anger or strength to strike anyone for the pain inflicted - I was too busy gasping for breath!

More or less cured me from sw's....an arrest for solicitation also helped! Pretty much stay to CL or BP now. Still have to be careful with the bait-n-switch. You have to know how to filter out the fake pics! It's a shame girls waste our time like that.They do not do the Q-tips shove up the penis anymore. Now its strictly bloodwork and if you tell them you have symptoms they will cure you right there on the spot.

Sonoman6611
03-05-09, 17:23
Alcohol ha snothing to do with it. trust me, I drink alot.

When you get BJ's do they deep throat or not? Because the only way to get is if they deep throat real hard because the STD resides in the upper throat because its warm and moist there.

Dude, With all due respect, deep throat has not one thing to do with contacting a STD. Please go to the CDC site and search, or google (cdc and stds) and understand what you said is not true.

Animalatnight
03-06-09, 13:34
Alcohol ha snothing to do with it. trust me, I drink alot.

No deep throats. They will keep up the HJ because they rotate their head to see if the coast is clear. Strippers must douche their stuff a lot-very clean muffins-I have had DATY also-no problems.
I am glad that clinic has changed. I haven't had symptoms in 4ever but now maybe it won't scare me shitlesss to go in there.

Steve4Action
03-06-09, 16:47
If you're going to pick up road skank, please use a condom. STD's very widely and new strains continue to be discovered. I know a BBBJ is wonderful, but this is becoming increasingly more risky.

Steve

RoadWarrior615
03-06-09, 17:50
Dude, With all due respect, deep throat has not one thing to do with contacting a STD. Please go to the CDC site and search, or google (cdc and stds) and understand what you said is not true.What are you talking about. I had the nurses tell me that and doctors and I believe because the only time i caught a STD was from deepthroat action. The STD resides in the upper back throat because its warm and moist there so when you get deep throat you come in contact with it. Trust.

But whatever do your thang

Sonoman6611
03-07-09, 10:15
What are you talking about. I had the nurses tell me that and doctors and I believe because the only time i caught a STD was from deepthroat action. The STD resides in the upper back throat because its warm and moist there so when you get deep throat you come in contact with it. Trust.

But whatever do your thang

RW615, What I was trying to say was that if your partner is infected then it does not matter how deep the action is the whole person is infected not just a single spot.

There are two primary ways that STDs are transmitted. Some diseases, such as HIV infection, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis, are transmitted when infected urethral or vaginal secretions contact mucosal surfaces (such as the male urethra, the vagina, cervix or mouth). In contrast, genital ulcer diseases (such as genital herpes, syphilis, and chancroid) and human papillomavirus (HPV) infection are primarily transmitted through contact with infected skin or mucosal surfaces which includes the mouth.

You can get other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) from oral sex. The more common ones include gonorrhea, chlamydia, and non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU). These usually can be treated easily with antibiotics. You may also get syphilis (which usually can be treated easily with antibiotics (if identified early enough) and herpes (which can’t be cured but can be treated). Oh and lets not forget Hepatitis.

You cannot get HIV from contact with saliva alone as current finding show it requires Blood to be involved. The only way oral sex could present some risk is if your sex partner had sufficient amounts of blood in her mouth (from recent dental work or other dental problems for example, poor mouth hygine) and your penis came into direct contact with blood. But you’d hopefully notice if your partner had blood in her mouth.

And here is the link, http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm

I am not going to argue this with you or debate what your Nurse said. The facts are out there, search for them, read and educate yourself.

Sonoman

The Hulk
03-11-09, 23:05
I visited that place years ago and the doctor who checked me out was like a hundred and twenty fucking years old. He rammed a q tip inside my cock and it hurt so bad I wanted to clock him up side his head. AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH! Times I visited there was always a huge line of folks in the waiting room. I saw that same Doctor, and got the concrete Q-tip treatment. He went so deep, I thought he was trying to get a culture off of my tongue taking the long route!! ;)

Nash Manner
03-14-09, 12:08
Man DP and MBR have been dead for weeks. Some nights I drove around for 4 hours and only saw two SWs that I always avoid, Shelley and Kita. I am hoping things will pick up in the summer time. BTW guys, just about every clinic and hospital ram those wooden q-tips up your penis. I have had it done in about five different places and it always hurts. Not sure why they do not make them out of soft plastic.

Mick Brown1
03-16-09, 22:47
All of you will think I'm a newbie because I never post. However, I've been a dedicated reader of these boards for many, many years. I've seen a few ladies over the years and driven by some that looked to be good to be true. I had an experience tonight that I'd like some feedback on if you don't mind. You can either post in open board or send me pm I've seen postings about how some of the ladies have moved to the Harding Road / I-24 area and decided to check it out earlier tonight. It didn't take long to spot a lady and I drove slowly past her and she gave me the look as well as a flash. I was more impressed with the flash than the look as she had some "D" cups and was quite proud of them. I pulled in the BK lot and turned around towards her and she met me in the parking lot. I let her in the car, she did the "grab and ask" routine and she gave me some driving directions to a nearby lot. Something didn't seem quite right. When we got to an apt complex less than a mile away, she said "turn right into this lot. " There was another lot to the left and I turned there, making sure I wasn't pulling into a lot with an unwanted welcoming committee. I found a place to park and asked to see her goods because I had the feeling that despite those "D's".- she might be a he. She (he? ) said her name was Tiffany. She had long red hair that flowed over much of her face and "upon further review" I became less convinced she was a she. I told her that I didn't like this lot either and wanted to go back to a lot behind Hooters. What I really did was pull back into the BK parking lot suddenly and tell her (him) that I was no longer comfortable with the situation and we should call it a night. She really wanted to go thru with this, gave me the old "You're so cute" line and I really want to xxxx you, but I wasn't going there and said thanks but no thanks. She then did the "grabbed the keys thing" and said she needed money for her time. I also had a hold of the keys and decided that even thou we were right in front of the BK windows, I didn't want a scene and gave her some cash and she let go of the keys. She then said she really did want to xxxx me, even after she had the money. She could have gotten out with the cash for a five minute ride but was pretty convincing that she wanted to follow thru with the act. That made me even more certain of my suspicions. I don't know many ladies that would want to "work" after they were already paid not too. Any of you guys had an experience with Tiffany? I'd appreciate a comment to let me know if I was right on target or passed up a good time? Thanks. And be safe out there.

RoadWarrior615
03-17-09, 06:37
All of you will think I'm a newbie because I never post. However, I've been a dedicated reader of these boards for many, many years. I've seen a few ladies over the years and driven by some that looked to be good to be true. I had an experience tonight that I'd like some feedback on if you don't mind. You can either post in open board or send me pm I've seen postings about how some of the ladies have moved to the Harding Road / I-24 area and decided to check it out earlier tonight. It didn't take long to spot a lady and I drove slowly past her and she gave me the look as well as a flash. I was more impressed with the flash than the look as she had some "D" cups and was quite proud of them. I pulled in the BK lot and turned around towards her and she met me in the parking lot. I let her in the car, she did the "grab and ask" routine and she gave me some driving directions to a nearby lot. Something didn't seem quite right. When we got to an apt complex less than a mile away, she said "turn right into this lot. " There was another lot to the left and I turned there, making sure I wasn't pulling into a lot with an unwanted welcoming committee. I found a place to park and asked to see her goods because I had the feeling that despite those "D's".. She might be a he. She (he? ) said her name was Tiffany. She had long red hair that flowed over much of her face and "upon further review" I became less convinced she was a she. I told her that I didn't like this lot either and wanted to go back to a lot behind Hooters. What I really did was pull back into the BK parking lot suddenly and tell her (him) that I was no longer comfortable with the situation and we should call it a night. She really wanted to go thru with this, gave me the old "You're so cute" line and I really want to xxxx you, but I wasn't going there and said thanks but no thanks. She then did the "grabbed the keys thing" and said she needed money for her time. I also had a hold of the keys and decided that even thou we were right in front of the BK windows, I didn't want a scene and gave her some cash and she let go of the keys. She then said she really did want to xxxx me, even after she had the money. She could have gotten out with the cash for a five minute ride but was pretty convincing that she wanted to follow thru with the act. That made me even more certain of my suspicions. I don't know many ladies that would want to "work" after they were already paid not too. Any of you guys had an experience with Tiffany? I'd appreciate a comment to let me know if I was right on target or passed up a good time? Thanks. And be safe out there.Yep plenty of he-shes around there maybe 2-3 on an off and other ares. The main he-she that be around there I watched here stand on Harding place by the apartments on the road and a mexican pulled up and got busted asap. Shes working for the police from what we saw. Every now and them she might be on m'boro

2nd. There

RoadWarrior615
03-17-09, 06:45
All of you will think I'm a newbie because I never post. However, I've been a dedicated reader of these boards for many, many years. I've seen a few ladies over the years and driven by some that looked to be good to be true. I had an experience tonight that I'd like some feedback on if you don't mind. You can either post in open board or send me pm I've seen postings about how some of the ladies have moved to the Harding Road / I-24 area and decided to check it out earlier tonight. It didn't take long to spot a lady and I drove slowly past her and she gave me the look as well as a flash. I was more impressed with the flash than the look as she had some "D" cups and was quite proud of them. I pulled in the BK lot and turned around towards her and she met me in the parking lot. I let her in the car, she did the "grab and ask" routine and she gave me some driving directions to a nearby lot. Something didn't seem quite right. When we got to an apt complex less than a mile away, she said "turn right into this lot. " There was another lot to the left and I turned there, making sure I wasn't pulling into a lot with an unwanted welcoming committee. I found a place to park and asked to see her goods because I had the feeling that despite those "D's".- she might be a he. She (he? ) said her name was Tiffany. She had long red hair that flowed over much of her face and "upon further review" I became less convinced she was a she. I told her that I didn't like this lot either and wanted to go back to a lot behind Hooters. What I really did was pull back into the BK parking lot suddenly and tell her (him) that I was no longer comfortable with the situation and we should call it a night. She really wanted to go thru with this, gave me the old "You're so cute" line and I really want to xxxx you, but I wasn't going there and said thanks but no thanks. She then did the "grabbed the keys thing" and said she needed money for her time. I also had a hold of the keys and decided that even thou we were right in front of the BK windows, I didn't want a scene and gave her some cash and she let go of the keys. She then said she really did want to xxxx me, even after she had the money. She could have gotten out with the cash for a five minute ride but was pretty convincing that she wanted to follow thru with the act. That made me even more certain of my suspicions. I don't know many ladies that would want to "work" after they were already paid not too. Any of you guys had an experience with Tiffany? I'd appreciate a comment to let me know if I was right on target or passed up a good time? Thanks. And be safe out there.Tiffnay is a he she. She was working or is working for the police. I watched her with my own eyes bust peopel on harding place waiting on the road by apartments. I was not in a car when she set people up bu tin a apartment. No girl around there have D'cups. Either you were too drunk or couldn't tell the difference. Tiffany is on M Boro every now and then as well. Yes its a he-she. The long red hair is a wig to disguise her.

There are alot of he shes out now days and I feel sorry for people who come from bar or club drunk and can't tell the difference.

Most quality girls are working low-paid jobs. Stores gas stations etc. Now days you have to approach them at gas station and stores. I found one working at Mapcos today on M boro and flirted and you know the rest, looks like a long term thing. I have observed for awhile. Once again you all the SW's are no longer working streets, they are working low paid jobs. Very easy to notice and get at. I'll let you all figure it out.

Solaras
03-18-09, 20:45
Saw a few on DP. One was a heavy set blond dressed in all black carrying a purse near the Mapco closest to Congress Inn. I have seen her before when she was thinner back in the day. She isnt very good. Its like doing a wet log.

The other one I saw may have been mentioned before. Looked like a latina, dark made up hair, black pants, brown top, nice figure. She was walking towards the Krystals on DP and TL. Looked nice but didnt have the cash to try her out + she was a new face and I am always careful about picking up the new ones.

Bigtbear
03-19-09, 13:18
Most quality girls are working low-paid jobs. Stores gas stations etc. Now days you have to approach them at gas station and stores. I found one working at Mapcos today on M boro and flirted and you know the rest, looks like a long term thing. I have observed for awhile. Once again you all the SW's are no longer working streets, they are working low paid jobs. Very easy to notice and get at. I'll let you all figure it out.Nice observation RoadWarrior. My quest is to find the UTR girls who want to hook up with a gentleman to help them through the rough times. Once again, sage advice from a senior member.

Much appreciated!

Same Old Al Z
03-21-09, 00:20
RW615, What I was trying to say was that if your partner is infected then it does not matter how deep the action is the whole person is infected not just a single spot.

There are two primary ways that STDs are transmitted. Some diseases, such as HIV infection, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and trichomoniasis, are transmitted when infected urethral or vaginal secretions contact mucosal surfaces (such as the male urethra, the vagina, cervix or mouth). In contrast, genital ulcer diseases (such as genital herpes, syphilis, and chancroid) and human papillomavirus (HPV) infection are primarily transmitted through contact with infected skin or mucosal surfaces which includes the mouth.

You can get other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) from oral sex. The more common ones include gonorrhea, chlamydia, and non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU). These usually can be treated easily with antibiotics. You may also get syphilis (which usually can be treated easily with antibiotics (if identified early enough) and herpes (which can’t be cured but can be treated). Oh and lets not forget Hepatitis.

You cannot get HIV from contact with saliva alone as current finding show it requires Blood to be involved. The only way oral sex could present some risk is if your sex partner had sufficient amounts of blood in her mouth (from recent dental work or other dental problems for example, poor mouth hygine) and your penis came into direct contact with blood. But you’d hopefully notice if your partner had blood in her mouth.

And here is the link, http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm

I am not going to argue this with you or debate what your Nurse said. The facts are out there, search for them, read and educate yourself.

SonomanJust wondering, I used to DATY a whole lot of escorts. (higher end) but was curious as to if you could get hiv from DATY?

Same Old Al Z
03-21-09, 00:33
Saw a few on DP. One was a heavy set blond dressed in all black carrying a purse near the Mapco closest to Congress Inn. I have seen her before when she was thinner back in the day. She isnt very good. Its like doing a wet log.

The other one I saw may have been mentioned before. Looked like a latina, dark made up hair, black pants, brown top, nice figure. She was walking towards the Krystals on DP and TL. Looked nice but didnt have the cash to try her out + she was a new face and I am always careful about picking up the new ones.I was going to ask about her. Seen this blonde fattie a lot on DP, TL, BCP Big giant titties but also a fattie.

I would steer clear of the latina cause that nasty ass kitta is very aggressive in getting dates and she has some STDs as reported earlier. Shes bad news.

I would love to have titty fucked that blonde fattie if anyone has more info I would love to hear it. (though I quit haha)

I saw Brenda walking on TL underneath 65 carrying a brown bag with what looked like a 40 oz. She was wearing a brown shirt and jeans. She does have some beautiful titties guys. Also has a delicious fat ass. Brown hair blue eyes. Nice white girl. (serious attitude) but she takes care and smells good each time I have seen her.

RoadWarrior615
03-21-09, 05:52
Just wondering, I used to DATY a whole lot of escorts. (higher end) but was curious as to if you could get hiv from DATY?No not really. But you can get hepatitis and herpes which is just as bad. Basically don't do it. Why would you do it anyway? They had a thousand and one penises Stop doing that.

RoadWarrior615
03-21-09, 05:55
I was going to ask about her. Seen this blonde fattie a lot on DP, TL, BCP Big giant titties but also a fattie.

I would steer clear of the latina cause that nasty ass kitta is very aggressive in getting dates and she has some STDs as reported earlier. Shes bad news.

I would love to have titty fucked that blonde fattie if anyone has more info I would love to hear it. (though I quit haha)

I saw Brenda walking on TL underneath 65 carrying a brown bag with what looked like a 40 oz. She was wearing a brown shirt and jeans. She does have some beautiful titties guys. Also has a delicious fat ass. Brown hair blue eyes. Nice white girl. (serious attitude) but she takes care and smells good each time I have seen her.Blond/latina? Read my earlier post. Are they they same. But I think who I saw was not a blond.

RoadWarrior615
03-21-09, 05:59
Nice observation RoadWarrior. My quest is to find the UTR girls who want to hook up with a gentleman to help them through the rough times. Once again, sage advice from a senior member.

Much appreciated!Thank you. Also a other tip. They are also at restaurants as well and small bars. Like I said very easy to spot..

What I do is have a few $100 bills(2-5) and a lot of 1's and 5"s under it. When I got pay for my Drink or food or whatever I flaunt it. Thats usually get there attention They usually sau can i have some money and I say sure if you give me your number bla bla bla.. the rest is history. it works believe me, I been doing some testing and found it to work. Just keep a few $100 bills and whip them out when u pay for stuff.

when i flaunt I also make sure no one is around to see the money to try and rob me but then again I dont worry about that I'm very tall and big so thats not a problem.

Animalatnight
03-21-09, 15:35
[QUOTE=Solaras]Saw a few on DP. One was a heavy set blond dressed in all black carrying a purse near the Mapco closest to Congress Inn. I have seen her before when she was thinner back in the day. She isnt very good. Its like doing a wet log.

There are 2 fat blondes in the same area. They look like twins from a distance. The one who wears all black is older and gives average service at best. I doubt if I'll ever pick her up again. I see her every time I cruise that area. The younger one has a much better attitude and gives better service. She smiles a lot, usually wears jeans and a jacket. As always, the older I get, I get worse with names but never forget a face or a nice muffin :)

Solaras
03-21-09, 15:49
Watch it today, fellas. LE is riding DP hard today. Undercover (or as undercover as they can since they are bad at it). Huge black truck. Forgot make and model, but I think most know which one im talking about. Pulled over 3 people when I was running errands out that way.

Mojotn
03-22-09, 11:52
Watch it today, fellas. LE is riding DP hard today. Undercover (or as undercover as they can since they are bad at it). Huge black truck. Forgot make and model, but I think most know which one I'm talking about. Pulled over 3 people when I was running errands out that way.I got pulled over twice and had my car searched once. Of course it was like 3:30 am Sunday morning. Damn Gestapo! Three cop cars lights going off everywhere it was enough to put someone in an epilepsy siezure.

They asked what I was doing in this part of town this time of morning? Duh! I had a wad of twenties, a stack of napkins and a prescription of Viagra in my center console compartment. What do they think I was doing?

Now if they would have asked me for proof of insurance they might of had something. My new card was left at home.

Mojotn
03-22-09, 11:55
Saw a few on DP. One was a heavy set blond dressed in all black carrying a purse near the Mapco closest to Congress Inn. I have seen her before when she was thinner back in the day. She isnt very good. Its like doing a wet log.Her head sucks and she's like all depressed. She does have nice titties though and rubs them against your leg when doing her deed.

Eboniman
03-23-09, 00:42
Just spent the weekend in music city. I had a couple of experiences and observations I wanted to share. I've been to nashville before buts its been ages. Would glance at you guy's board every so often so I knew the streets (MBR, TL, DP, etc). Just recently I saw someone post cross streets (ie. DP and TL). This helped me ALOT. I typed the intersections into my GPS and was arriving in minutes.

First stop (late late Friday night) was mbr and spence. Checked both ways on mbr for quite awhile. Didn't see anything. Basicly just started making the rounds of the different strolls to see what I could see. Frankly, I was unimpressed. Get off on trinity from the e-way. Cross over the hill at DP and boom. Pretty BSW. Thin, long hair could possibly have been braids. Truth be told, I almost ran her over as she was crossing the street to join a monger in a red truck waiting in the white castle lot. Another WSW just past her at luton. Made the loop and when I came back she was gone. LEO was out pretty heavy but I stayed out awhile anyway. Saw a few other SW'ers but didn't partake. Was a little gun shy in new territory.

Saturday night: seemed like LEO was out even more but I had much better luck than Friday. Hit the strolls about 10ish. Surely something should be going on. Really didn't see anything. Headed over to party on broadway as I thought to myself (nashville sucks).

Won't go into detail about the non pro action that I ran into but it left me unfulfilled. Whats next? You guessed it, hit the strolls again.

Nobody out but me, uncle leo and electric line workers. Pass a wf sitting in front of the executive inn on MBR. Couple passes and she's just sitting there. Not paying attention to traffic at all. SW? I swoop in.

Hey whats up? Her ride to work was late picking her up. I'll take you. She said it was 20 minutes away and she didn't have $$ to pay for gas. No worries, just come on. 5 minutes in one direction. Oops. Wrong way.

Not word for word, but phrases I remember her saying: have two jobs. Just kicked out of place, living in exec now, (after I asked to donate) I earn all my money.

She plays with her tits, drops pants and fingers herself, gives me HJ and BBBJ. Said she draws the line at cim (not allowed). Anyway, I'm having a good ole time. Look up and I'm entering rutherford county. I'm like wtf? ! Sure as shit stinks she really was trying to get to work. Pissed me off (not really) cause we got there before I came. Took my number as she was getting out. Said she'd call later but never did. Least she hasnt yet.

The girls name is "lisa". 23 years old chunky wf, glasses, long hair, auburn I guess (was dark). She was quiet but still came off as really nice. Her boyfriend was suppose to give her a ride to work but he was late. I may have driven her 20-25 minutes to work but with the right distractions, it went by FAST. I had all that fun with lisa for the low cost of 20 minutes of my time and 2 gallons of gas. Other than that it was FREE. She never asked for a dime. I think she really just wanted to get to work. Was afraid of getting fired.

Backs up what RW615 said, the low wage and/or UTR girls are going. Seems to be hit or miss catching them in the mood. I think it depends on how over due the bills are or how bad that want that dress, shoes, concert tickets, etc. But man once your in your IN. They ready anytime you want. Least this has been my experience.

Eboniman
03-23-09, 01:26
Just left lisa and after two (close) but un finished encounters in just a few hours span I'm really ready for a release. I continue the strolls to see what I can see. 5am now. Less but still plentiful sightings of uncle leo. SW traffic has picked up too. Lafayette and fairfield I see a SW (she's on my left). Make the block (lewis to winfrey to fairfield). I get ready to cross over lafayette to talk to her. Waiting for traffic to clear I hear her yelling. No, not yelling for me. Yelling as if the drug demons as gotten a hold of her. She's pacing and yelling. Something about let her go and leave her alone. Dude, she's standing there by herself. Look in any direction and there's NOone. Course I just cruise on by. Kinda far so I can't swear to it if was a WSW or hsw. She seemed kinda tall tho.

Not long and I run into vicki. Thin older WSW. Short hair. Think I remember it being blonde. She was really nice. She said, "I usually come out early to catch the on the way to work crowd. Then I remembered it was Sunday but decided to come out anyway, IT ONLY TAKES ONE. " this made me think she takes her money to the dope man for the one hit.

Anyway, I bet you guys know her. Seems like she's been around awhile. No mention of money. Do the checks and I tell her what I want. I pull out that diamond cutter and she goes to work. Bbbjtccimws. Don't know if she was just that good or I was just that worked up from the nights previous activity.

Heading back to the drop off, she offers and I take her number. I hand her 20 but she gets out without even looking to see what I gave her. Hell for all she knew it could've been george instead of andrew.

Summary: for a tank of gas and 20 bucks, I met 3 girls. The non-pro that gave dfk and an unfinished HJ, I got two phone numbers, two BBBJ, one of which was tcws. This on top of the non monger touristy shit I did. All and all I'd say it was a good trip. May have to return.

RoadWarrior615
03-23-09, 02:07
Found a black SW off M boro.

WOW on scale 1-10 she was a 15! This is the best SW I ever dreamed of. She is very young and tall and have a nice awesome body and big lips.

Bad thing, we went to the hotel and she said she smoked. I'm like thats cool, thinking weed, and she said you don't mind. I said I don't mind weed and she says no I do the other. I'm like? HUh other She was like crack. I said DAYUUUM you lying. Nope She was telling the truth. Thats too bad and I could never see a girl like her doing that, that totally tripped me out and still is, but neverless better get up on this one quick before her body goes downhill.

I'm telling you if you like BSW's then this one is for you. Shes a moaner too.

She has perfect tittes and booty and body. I'm telling you shes a 15 on the scale.

PM me for digits.

Sonoman6611
03-23-09, 17:11
Just wondering, I used to DATY a whole lot of escorts. (higher end) but was curious as to if you could get hiv from DATY?
Chances on HIV from DATY are very, very slim unless you have had recent dental work and have open wound, i.e., teeth cleaned, pulled or shot for numbing. The provider would have to have active bleeding i.e., scratch from fingernail, and abrasion from rough sex or toy. All the literature says blood has to be involved for transmission of HIV stains.

Plus one of you would have to be HIV Positive. High-end escorts are not going to be out providing if they are HIV positive. Not true for SW's.

Sonoman

Street Seeker
03-23-09, 22:14
Just left lisa and after two (close) but un finished encounters in just a few hours span I'm really ready for a release. I continue the strolls to see what I can see. 5am now. Less but still plentiful sightings of uncle leo. SW traffic has picked up too. Lafayette and fairfield I see a SW (she's on my left). Make the block (lewis to winfrey to fairfield). I get ready to cross over lafayette to talk to her. Waiting for traffic to clear I hear her yelling. No, not yelling for me. Yelling as if the drug demons as gotten a hold of her. She's pacing and yelling. Something about let her go and leave her alone. Dude, she's standing there by herself. Look in any direction and there's NOone. Course I just cruise on by. Kinda far so I can't swear to it if was a WSW or hsw. She seemed kinda tall tho.

Not long and I run into vicki. Thin older WSW. Short hair. Think I remember it being blonde. She was really nice. She said, "I usually come out early to catch the on the way to work crowd. Then I remembered it was Sunday but decided to come out anyway, IT ONLY TAKES ONE. " this made me think she takes her money to the dope man for the one hit.

Anyway, I bet you guys know her. Seems like she's been around awhile. No mention of money. Do the checks and I tell her what I want. I pull out that diamond cutter and she goes to work. Bbbjtccimws. Don't know if she was just that good or I was just that worked up from the nights previous activity.

Heading back to the drop off, she offers and I take her number. I hand her 20 but she gets out without even looking to see what I gave her. Hell for all she knew it could've been george instead of andrew.

Summary: for a tank of gas and 20 bucks, I met 3 girls. The non-pro that gave dfk and an unfinished HJ, I got two phone numbers, two BBBJ, one of which was tcws. This on top of the non monger touristy shit I did. All and all I'd say it was a good trip. May have to return.

Sounds like you had a good visit in Nashville.

Nash Manner
03-26-09, 03:12
Hey guys, Leo is out all over town I would recommend to try and give up this hobby. I will try to do so, but I know that I have told myself that a lot. I seen them on every street for the past two weeks, I suppose that the stimulus money is used for 24 hour monitoring now. I see cars pulled over all night, even on the way home on nice quiet streets. I remember I took three years off, not sure how I managed that but hopefully I can remain home now. I have to accept the fact that life is designed for you to go by the book and to follow the rules of your slavemaster.

RoadWarrior615
03-26-09, 12:56
Hey guys, Leo is out all over town I would recommend to try and give up this hobby. I will try to do so, but I know that I have told myself that a lot. I seen them on every street for the past two weeks, I suppose that the stimulus money is used for 24 hour monitoring now. I see cars pulled over all night, even on the way home on nice quiet streets. I remember I took three years off, not sure how I managed that but hopefully I can remain home now. I have to accept the fact that life is designed for you to go by the book and to follow the rules of your slavemaster.yes Nash we all know that. And the LEO are obsolete to me. Ibever see them or pay attention to them even when they are there.

I been doing this for decades and I never once got pulled over during my mongering and hunting.

Just don't break any laws and your safe. Quit worrying about LEO. There not after you.

Some days I see them multiple times a day in the same area but so what, I'm not doing anything wrong by driving, if they were to pull me over I would tell them I lost my dog in this area or I was stalking my Son to make sure he is up to no good etc etc.

I wouldn't worry about LEO unless your illegal.

Nash Manner
03-26-09, 18:52
Hmm, well I am never illegal but what about those news stories about people getting busted? Or is that only with escorts? Not only that but I spend about $20 dollars worth of gas per day and 500 - 1000 miles on my car per week just driving around looking on empty streets. Oh and not to mention $300 - $400 per month for the fun stuff. Plus luckily I never had any serious problems after 10 years, but last night some guy was sitting on a bus bench and as I was passing he suddenly got up and jumped in front of my car. Not sure if he was just messing with me or what since he was sitting next to others and was probably trying to show off. He probably didn't realize that if he had kept running I would have kept going lol. With my reflexes I was able to easily dodge him without even panicing.

Same Old Al Z
03-26-09, 23:32
Hmm, well I am never illegal but what about those news stories about people getting busted? Or is that only with escorts? Not only that but I spend about $20 dollars worth of gas per day and 500 - 1000 miles on my car per week just driving around looking on empty streets. Oh and not to mention $300 - $400 per month for the fun stuff. Plus luckily I never had any serious problems after 10 years, but last night some guy was sitting on a bus bench and as I was passing he suddenly got up and jumped in front of my car. Not sure if he was just messing with me or what since he was sitting next to others and was probably trying to show off. He probably didn't realize that if he had kept running I would have kept going lol. With my reflexes I was able to easily dodge him without even panicing.I agree with you on the quitting business. I havent pounded poon since september. It just isnt worth it. Plus you save $$$.

I was driving on MBR today and right in the middle of the road next to the taco bell, there was one of those police cameras - looked like it was permanent attached to a phone pole. MBR was empty.

DP was empty today in my travels. If I had the cash I would be calling Hannabeth and Sasha every single week. But I just dont have it.

Try your luck in the bars, when you get lucky enough to travel away from nashville, partake in the menu.

I like to cruise the stroll here just to look and report back here. But as for picking a ho up hell no. If I had a choice, I would be ordering up escorts. I used to do escorts only for about 12 years. Its much safer and cleaner. Plus the chicks are hotter. (just look at hanna beth ... DAMN!) :)

So I would really not partake here in Nashville only trusted girls.

Ashernashville
03-27-09, 15:47
I agree and disagree. I mean, if you're looking to do this kinda thing, it's obvious you're going to be spending money on things like gas and services. But LEO being around certainly hasn't stopped the industry. It just makes it more catious. As the weather's getting nicer, it's become a lot easier to spot. Just have to be crafty with the catch.

Ex: Last night there were 3 White SW pretty much fighting over one corner of Chestnut. They were even dressed for the occasion, not the usual hoodie wearing crazy. LEO was just sitting and waiting down the street, but the girls know it and will come to you if you pass and signal.

As always, just be careful.

I agree with you on the quitting business. I havent pounded poon since september. It just isnt worth it. Plus you save $$$.

I was driving on MBR today and right in the middle of the road next to the taco bell, there was one of those police cameras - looked like it was permanent attached to a phone pole. MBR was empty.

DP was empty today in my travels. If I had the cash I would be calling Hannabeth and Sasha every single week. But I just dont have it.

Try your luck in the bars, when you get lucky enough to travel away from nashville, partake in the menu.

I like to cruise the stroll here just to look and report back here. But as for picking a ho up hell no. If I had a choice, I would be ordering up escorts. I used to do escorts only for about 12 years. Its much safer and cleaner. Plus the chicks are hotter. (just look at hanna beth ... DAMN!) :)

So I would really not partake here in Nashville only trusted girls.

Animalatnight
03-28-09, 16:42
You see a few more girls now. I saw a WSW with dark hair on 8th going toward the Interstate, toward Metrocenter. Took a while to circle back and she was getting in the car with another monger. I REALLY wanted to pick her up, she looked clean and hot.
Saw a skinny blonde SW in camo on Meridian-she looked really familiar-has anyone else seen her?

Same Old Al Z
03-31-09, 00:32
Friday night on DP near dellway. Saw a BSW that looked TGTBT probably the hottest BSW I have ever seen. She got picked up by a dude and they drove off so she probably wasnt LEO.

Drove home after that.

RoadWarrior615
03-31-09, 22:54
Friday night on DP near dellway. Saw a BSW that looked TGTBT probably the hottest BSW I have ever seen. She got picked up by a dude and they drove off so she probably wasnt LEO.

Drove home after that.What did she look like? Was she light skinned?

Same Old Al Z
04-02-09, 22:32
No,

You have an odd habit of asking the same thing in PM as on the forum.

She was dark skinned with big natural tits and a fat ass and flat tummy. Long straight hair. Looked damn good.

Cashville
04-04-09, 00:13
Does anyone know what happened to Kim? The one that Street Seeker came across last summer. The link is posted below to whom I am referring.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=661305&postcount=835

Street Seeker
04-04-09, 11:40
Does anyone know what happened to Kim? The one that Street Seeker came across last summer. The link is posted below to whom I am referring.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=661305&postcount=835

Cash...have a friend here who hooks me up every once in a while. She said Kim is doing some time for old warrants. She was such a blast...hope she surfaces again soon. If I hear from her I will let you know.

Member #4187
04-04-09, 14:45
Took a drive to see the tornado damage on MBR. Saw a pretty thin white SW near the WKRN station. Dark hair and spinner type.

Nash Manner
04-04-09, 20:15
Does anyone know what happened to Kim?

The question should be "Does anyone know what happened to any of them?". I tried to stay away and managed to do so for two weeks, but sitting at home bored as hell just feems empty. Back in the days I would find a young SW with her own house and was always available with a working phone number so I would just drop by and leave. So it is safe to say since SunShine was bought out/renovated 99% of all activity there has died. I only see two SWs out in that area now. So where do the others go? Memphis?

Nash Manner
04-07-09, 12:41
Hmm why no more SW chat on this forum? Seems like this forum is dedicated to the same three escorts on here who talk about drama. This used to be a good place to speak about SW activity and experiences.

PWhipped
04-07-09, 14:08
So true!!

Do you remember NC Blacksnake? Now that was posting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wet Dreams, PW

Hmm why no more SW chat on this forum? Seems like this forum is dedicated to the same three escorts on here who talk about drama. This used to be a good place to speak about SW activity and experiences.

Nash Manner
04-07-09, 15:35
No I do not remember that user since I never read posts from trolls or the drama. I come here for information.

Solaras
04-07-09, 19:01
SW action is pretty dead. I dont really expect anything to come of this thread, really.

Solaras
04-07-09, 19:06
Now that im thinking about it, anyone know what happened to Brandi? Used to walk up near Congress and the Mapco?

PWhipped
04-07-09, 22:57
No I do not remember that user since I never read posts from trolls or the drama. I come here for information.

He gave a lot of info, and in a funny way. He seemed to always find them when he was in town, and made a great story of it. RTFFF, <G> and you will find some of his posts. LOL I know, kick me when you see me, I just had to use the "RTFFF"

Wet Dreams, PW

Medmantn
04-09-09, 01:40
Been out the last two nights on dates and decided to cruise MBR on the way home to see if there was any action. Night b4 last saw a WS by the Drake but had 3 thugs around her. Went down past Treveca to do turn around. As I turned in a lot to make a u turn a BSW came outta no where. Leo was light. Tonight ther were doin construction down by the Drake. The streets were dead..not one gal in site clear back up to Donalson Pike. Guess it will get a lil better when the weather gets warmer.

Animalatnight
04-09-09, 11:24
So true!!

Do you remember NC Blacksnake? Now that was posting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wet Dreams, PW

He hasn't posted in years. He was the first to post about Stephanie when she lived on Shelby St. I have not see her in 4ever-if she is in jail, I'll bet she is REALLY fat when she gets out. She has the biggest natural tits of any one I have had FS with.
Saw Brandi this winter. You would think that LE knows all the hideaway spots but that girl still can find them. It has been a few months so maybe she is in jail also.

Mojotn
04-10-09, 12:18
Saw Brandi this winter. You would think that LE knows all the hideaway spots but that girl still can find them. It has been a few months so maybe she is in jail also.Yeah she drug me out to the employee parking at Skyline once.

Last I saw her was a couple of months ago, she was talking about maybe her disability was finally going to get approved and was moving to somewhere near Nashville

Bob Parks
04-12-09, 17:21
I was just checking out some action on the puter and came across this wed site. I can tell from how you guys describe the SW treck most of you have been around for a while. Just wondering how many of you rember the good ol days when there were MP'S and Spa's all down 8th, 5th, FP and Laf. Man I had some good times at those places. Back in the day you could stop in take your pick of 5 to 25 girls depending on location and time of day and for about $ get you freek on your load off with no leo and most of the time no drama. Man I must have hit every joint on the strip but dose anyone remember Lipstik it was on 5th I think. I found a couple of girls in there one was Dallas she was from the Clarksville area blond, nice big tits, a little chunky and gave a grate bbbj the poon was good too. I can't remember the other girls name brownish blond hair, nice large c or small d tits, body to die for and would give a bbbjcimws then would ride your pole till you poped a second time all for the same $. Man this brings back memories if anyone remembers any of these places post some of your favorite times down there just for fun.

Stony Moss
04-13-09, 13:15
Got snagged from behind by this young woman and Peaches as I was getting back into my car in the parking lot of the Tobacco Store across from the Drake. I believe she said her name was Jennifer (but I may be wrong). I was in a hurry that day and couldn't stop to talk. Said I could take a quick pic and post it. No need to pm me for more information since this is all I know about her. _Be Safe SM

NevadaJones
04-13-09, 19:27
Picked her up about three years ago. She was preggo at the time. Nothing really stood out, so would be interesting to see if she gets a more recent review.

I believe she said her name was Jennifer (but I may be wrong).

Nadal
04-13-09, 20:00
I agree those were the good old days. It should be safe to discuss since they have been shut down. My weight has always made finding a date tough on me so finding out nashville had these places was a dream come true. I can remember there was a free magazine that advertised the gentlemans clubs and the spas. One cover with Peaches is what motivated me to try the mirage champagne room.

I can't remember the name of the places but I tried 3 of them out. One had a latin woman named princess and a lot of mirrors. Unique and Mercedez were the other names I dreamed about. It almost faced frugal mcdougals. That was right after college when I was more carefree. I didn't care about maybe being spotted leaving a place like that. If they were still around I would still prefer a provider at my place or in a hotel room. I'm still single but I like being more discreet now.

I was just checking out some action on the puter and came across this wed site. I can tell from how you guys describe the SW treck most of you have been around for a while. Just wondering how many of you rember the good ol days when there were MP'S and Spa's all down 8th, 5th, FP and Laf. Man I had some good times at those places. Back in the day you could stop in take your pick of 5 to 25 girls depending on location and time of day and for about $ get you freek on your load off with no leo and most of the time no drama. Man I must have hit every joint on the strip but dose anyone remember Lipstik it was on 5th I think. I found a couple of girls in there one was Dallas she was from the Clarksville area blond, nice big tits, a little chunky and gave a grate bbbj the poon was good too. I can't remember the other girls name brownish blond hair, nice large c or small d tits, body to die for and would give a bbbjcimws then would ride your pole till you poped a second time all for the same $. Man this brings back memories if anyone remembers any of these places post some of your favorite times down there just for fun.

Southman0324
04-13-09, 21:54
Got snagged from behind by this young woman and Peaches as I was getting back into my car in the parking lot of the Tobacco Store across from the Drake. I believe she said her name was Jennifer (but I may be wrong). I was in a hurry that day and couldn't stop to talk. Said I could take a quick pic and post it. No need to pm me for more information since this is all I know about her. _Be Safe SMYes, that is Jennifer, a good kid.

Member #4187
04-14-09, 04:38
Yes, that is Jennifer, a good kid.

Ever sampled?

Nash Manner
04-14-09, 17:17
Haha Jennifer is still out there? Haven't seen her since last summer ever since Sunrise closed down. Ever sampled?? Dude she is out there all day and all night every day. The cool thing about Jennifer is that she never gets tired or has to come up for air, she just keeps going smoothly the whole time and doesn't stop to make excuses or anything like most SWs who say that they are tired or their jaw hurts. She has some funny stories to tell, she is cool.

(edit)

ah just scrolled down and saw her pic, yeah that is definitely her. I am surprised she doesn't look bad considering she works 20 hours per day it seems. On nights when there are no SWs out, she is on the street. I guess she was in jail to not be seen for a while.

Southman0324
04-16-09, 22:37
Ever sampled? I met Jennifer thru a mutual friend a very long time ago. The first time I saw her I remember she was wearing a white frilly lace blouse and had a fresh beauty that sadly has been lost over the years. A Chicago kid, she is still a pretty girl but has developed a hard look and gaze from living on the street for so long. Addictions are a bummer.

RoadWarrior615
04-18-09, 00:58
Congratulations Leo. You did a fine job cleaning up SW's off the street. LOL

I laugh and I laugh hard. But why?

HHAHAH

Leo, your so busy cleaning up SW's trying to make your stats look good. Ok no problem. But now other crime is going up cause your so busy focusing on SW's!

Yes, I believe SW's brings crime out, Prostitution is NOT a harmless crime as what most think. Most Johns come in and out. They don't see the whole picture because they come from there little suburb home every now and then to enjoy some wine and dine but they don't see the after effects.

YES! Prostitution does bring crime folks. I been on the streets and I know others that are on the streets family and free, drug dealers and pimps. It does bring crime. Where ever there are SW's that means drug dealers are close by. SW's need there fix right? Thats why drug dealers are close by. O! Lets not forget the johns getting robbed then comeback here complaining or calling the police to complain! O! Did we forget? Its a harmless crime. So why are you complaining about getting robbed or setup?

Folks quit being hypocrites. Realize that SW's brings crime to any area. Drug dealers flock, then drug dealers kill and shot over turf and that leads to other things. If its not a harmless crime, lets see how you feel when some SW's move there job to your local area.

Ok Leos. And I hope your reading this. Quit trying to pad stats by catching SW's BAD move. Also I did a study. Leos pull over people who they think is illegal. I saw they pull over 4 people today. And each time they release them within 2 mintues. HUMMM Catch and release UNLESS you find them with drugs or without a license. LEO is so stupid. They are so focus on traffic violations that other types of crime is on the rise such as robbery, murder, assault. I know street people who say they have immunity right now cause leo is sooooooooo focus on traffic stops and SW's and drugs. I am a delivery driver. I see atl; east 5 drug derals a day! No lie! Sometimes it be right in front of leo. But noooo, they are so focus on that person with there taillight out or the SW walking down the street. LOL Leo is a joke here as in Memphis.

LEO probably think hey lets go after SW"S, clean it up then go after other crime. NO! Its a cycle after you tackle one and move on to the next the other crime will come right back then your starting at point A again. LEO quit trying to pad the stats. Your doing a terrible job!

WOW I can't believe I wrote all of this but politics is a *****.

If any body wants to know how the police force and politics go hand in hand watch the TV series "THE WIRE! "

Me and my friends laugh at LEO so hard//LOL They are a joke.

OK MY LAST WORD

Last night I saw leo had a young white girl pulled over and it was 7 cars total!

5 undercover plain impalas and 2 regular LEO cars. Now this isn't the first time I saw them swarm on 1 person. Thats ridiculous. I went out to grab a bite to eat and came back and they were all outside there cars enjoying doughnuts and coffee joking around. (Exaggerated)

Nashville is in trouble. This city is going to shits thanks to LEO. What they should do is allow or turn a blind eye to SW's in a certain area WHILE they tackle other crime, then come back and tackle the SW's in the one area while still focusing on the other areas.

WOW! I'm upset!

Once I saw 7 police cars on 1 girl for 30 minutes I knew something is not right.

Also Last night I picked up a SW right next to LEO! He was busy pulling over somebpody in a gas station and I saw a SW I knew. I pulled in, LEO looked at me and turned his head while attention to the driver and I picked up the SW right in the gas station parking lot right in front of him. I mean what can he do, I'm simply picking up my friend from work? LOL

Nash Manner
04-18-09, 04:25
Road you are wasting your breath, they know that it is not that serious, they do it to make more money by busting them. When I was younger I thought businesses were like Mcdonald's and Walmart, and there were government organizations only to improve our quality of life. As I got older I realized Leo is only a business, and they use any law as an excuse to make more money that is all. If they made it legal than Leo would make less money, so they will keep it illegal so that they can stay rich like oil companies.

I have seen Leo clean up the streets in Clarksville way back in the day. There used to be so many SWs that you couldn't even drive through the street, you had to maneuver around them. They were 100% wiped out for good. In fact I am surprised Leo cannot get rid of all of them in Nashville, it is so easy to drive around at night and see people standing out alone in the middle of the street looking at cars at 2 AM.

I created a post a few weeks ago about how Leo is out in full force now and pulling over everyone. Man I miss 1998, Nashville could be compared to any major city when it came to fun. Downtown 2nd avenue was packed full of nice cars and crowds of people out enjoying the city. Then drive to DP and see about 15 nice looking SWs, or go to 8th and check out the model type pornstar looking girls. Very clean and safe with security, there were no problems with that, and made me happier to live in this city and motivated me to work hard and enjoy life. Now I only work and check out empty streets, very boring. I even tried looking at other cities to move to but no other city has cheap housing in nice neighborhoods without extreme weather, good Sws, and without a lot of minitorites like Nashville.

Heh, this is funny I looked back at my post about Leo pulling everyone over and you replied not to worry about them Road lol:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4169&page=3&pp=15

Animalatnight
04-18-09, 12:01
"I created a post a few weeks ago about how Leo is out in full force now and pulling over everyone. Man I miss 1998, Nashville could be compared to any major city when it came to fun. Downtown 2nd avenue was packed full of nice cars and crowds of people out enjoying the city. Then drive to DP and see about 15 nice looking SWs, or go to 8th and check out the model type pornstar looking girls. Very clean and safe with security, there were no problems with that, and made me happier to live in this city and motivated me to work hard and enjoy life. Now I only work and check out empty streets, very boring. I even tried looking at other cities to move to but no other city has cheap housing in nice neighborhoods without extreme weather, good Sws, and without a lot of minitorites like Nashville."

Try Huntsville Alabama. Except for the job part, everything is cooler than here-lower housing, lots of stripclubs, more SWs, fewer cops. And the folks living there actually know how to drive a car-unlike the fools in Nashville. You don't have idiots running redlights and stopsigns like you do here. (I am posting more about that on the Rants section.)

Nash Manner
04-18-09, 14:01
And the folks living there actually know how to drive a car-unlike the fools in Nashville.

hahaha. Hey thanks I never considered that city. I used to have a job where I drove a truck to Chattanooga so I know that it is about 3 hours away from Nashville right? Are the SWs young and white too?

RoadWarrior615
04-18-09, 15:34
I have seen Leo clean up the streets in Clarksville way back in the day. There used to be so many SWs that you couldn't even drive through the street, you had to maneuver around them. They were 100% wiped out for good. In fact I am surprised Leo cannot get rid of all of them in Nashville, it is so easy to drive around at night and see people standing out alone in the middle of the street looking at cars at 2 AM.

Nashville could be compared to any major city when it came to fun. Downtown 2nd avenue was packed full of nice cars and crowds of people out enjoying the city. I even tried looking at other cities to move to but no other city has cheap housing in nice neighborhoods without extreme weather, good Sws, and without a lot of minitorites like Nashville.

Heh, this is funny I looked back at my post about Leo pulling everyone over and you replied not to worry about them Road lol:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4169&page=3&pp=151. Clarksville still has plenty of SW's I travel there alot. And LEO has wiped out most SW's here within the past year from what I saw. But then again you just have to know where to look, there still out there but just no just so obvious.

2. 2nd avenue is still full of cars packed, and its very fun to be downtown or anywhere else here

There are plenty of other cities with cheap housing and less minorities and good weather and plenty of SW's. And aren't u a minority yourself?

3. Yea I did say not to worry and I still will say that. LOL. LEO doesnt affect me. They are invisible to me 90% of the time. LOL

Nash Manner
04-18-09, 18:23
1. Clarksville still has plenty of SW's I travel there alot. And LEO has wiped out most SW's here within the past year from what I saw. But then again you just have to know where to look, there still out there but just no just so obvious.

2. 2nd avenue is still full of cars packed, and its very fun to be downtown or anywhere else here

There are plenty of other cities with cheap housing and less minorities and good weather and plenty of SW's. And aren't u a minority yourself?

1. Cool, actually I haven't been to Clarksville in years so you may be right about that. However I do remember hoards of them crowding the streets in 1993, back when I was too young to drive and then later on they were all wiped out. Clarksville is too small to even have a project lol, one patrol car can cover the whole city at night.

2. Hmm, I remember in the year 2000 on the weekends it would take about 20 minutes to get from 2nd ave to Broadway since every car was bumper to bumper, now I drive up and down the street without stopping. The Mix Factory was the coolest thing ever. Yes I am a minority, but not the stereotypical loud and ignorant group who causes problems. I don't want to live some place where they are bumping gangsta rap at 2 AM while I am trying to get some sleep.

RoadWarrior615
04-19-09, 04:37
1. Cool, actually I haven't been to Clarksville in years so you may be right about that. However I do remember hoards of them crowding the streets in 1993, back when I was too young to drive and then later on they were all wiped out. Clarksville is too small to even have a project lol, one patrol car can cover the whole city at night.

2. Hmm, I remember in the year 2000 on the weekends it would take about 20 minutes to get from 2nd ave to Broadway since every car was bumper to bumper, now I drive up and down the street without stopping. The Mix Factory was the coolest thing ever. Yes I am a minority, but not the stereotypical loud and ignorant group who causes problems. I don't want to live some place where they are bumping gangsta rap at 2 AM while I am trying to get some sleep.Who actually in there right mind wants to see ****** all day every day crowding the streets? people have kids and families and drive up and down these streets. Church people go to church and dont want to see all that crap.

Its good just how it is now. I love it.

Time change, money change, girls change and maybe should you.

LOL

BlackHawk101
04-19-09, 08:31
A few attractive SW last night.

Nash Manner
04-19-09, 10:51
A few attractive SW last night.

Which street MBR, DP? It was raining so I figured none would be out. Plus it sucks when they track all of that mud and grass all over the inside of your car.

Bob Parks
04-19-09, 14:03
Which street MBR, DP? It was raining so I figured none would be out. Plus it sucks when they track all of that mud and grass all over the inside of your car.I was on DP and MBR both on 4/18/09 saw one WSW on DP or corner of TL and BCP walking toward the Taco Bell. I have not seen that girl before but didn't look to be LE other than that DP was dead not even the good looking latina with the STDs was out.

MBR had a few out but the water dept is doing some work on the street by the Drake and they have two Metro cops helping with traffic control. Most of the SWs I saw were on the back roads. I went there looking for a blond I saw on Fri. night on the bench by the BK. She would throw the sign but I did not wont to pick her up out in the open and she would not come back toward the truck stop. After that I went out the backside and there was a BSW on EHP not near as nice looking as the first but hoped right in and did a real nice job TCB with a BBBJCIM for a 20 spot. Just dove right in no drama, no bitchin and no trouble she stayed on it till the job was done never broke suction even once hell I had to pull her off of it when I was done. She should be easy to spot short hair, about 5'4" and real skinny I think she may be a meth or crack head.

Animalatnight
04-19-09, 16:01
hahaha. Hey thanks I never considered that city. I used to have a job where I drove a truck to Chattanooga so I know that it is about 3 hours away from Nashville right? Are the SWs young and white too?

It is 2 hrs from downtown Nashville, 125 miles. Check out their board-lots going on. I know some of the stripclubs are off the hook. On the drive back-I did not need a sign to tell me I was back in TN. Watching the insane TN drivers told me where I was.

Nash Manner
04-19-09, 16:48
Wow only 125 miles? Heck I drive 350 miles up and down MBR to DP on dead nights just looking around.

Bob Parks
04-19-09, 16:52
Wow only 125 miles? Heck I drive 350 miles up and down MBR to DP on dead nights just looking around.Yea, I need to get down that and check it out. I understand there is some pretty good action down that way.

Nash Manner
04-19-09, 22:03
What do you guys know about Columbia? I remember back when I dated real girlfriends, I drove down to Columbia to see her and her brother was drunk and telling me how is going down the street to find some SWs. So I assume there are some SWs in that area? I haven't been there in about four years, I hope I remember how to get there since there is a fork in the road where you have to make a left or right and if you go the wrong way it takes forever to find an exit to turn around. Plus at night it is pitch fuckin black on the highway you cannot see a damn thing.

RoadWarrior615
04-19-09, 23:17
Anybody know anything about the Menages Club?

I think its a private club but I would to to get in there someday. Whats its like?

PWhipped
04-20-09, 09:21
Anybody know anything about the Menages Club?

I think its a private club but I would to to get in there someday. Whats its like?

It is ? a couples club, swapping club. Had an escort set up to take me a couple years ago but it fell thru! I have been tempted to try again but I always find something to use up my time there <G> and do not get around to it.

My next trip in a couple weeks, I may try it again,

Any ladies want to go??

Wet Dreams, PW

Beatles9
04-21-09, 15:31
Flew in from Iraq yesterday. Hit the stroll about noon today. One scragly Blonde WSW that looked to be in her early 100's on DP. Nothing doing on MR. Will try again later.

Ciao!

AC

Mtl Pig
04-22-09, 00:22
Dp is not too good anymore. There are new business owners in the area that frown upon sws.

Look around the Crazy Horse, if you are really into that. I am not.

Beatles9
04-22-09, 01:06
I hit it last night. Saw a couple decent WSW's but LEO was out in force. Its getting ridiculous!!! Someone throw me a bone here! I just got back from Iraq and could use a solid contact!

Ciao!

AC

BlackHawk101
04-22-09, 17:04
Who has info on this WSW?

Beatles9
04-23-09, 01:59
Just hit the stroll... nothing doing... LEO was out in numbers... Saw one on Meridian (WSW, Tall and thin) but another monger swooped her up before I could scan the area and turn around. Still could use a solid contact fellas!

Ciao!

AC

Medmantn
04-23-09, 08:18
Was on MBR last night. Saw a flashing blue light between the lanes n noticed a box with a metro sticker on it. Funny thing is its not even by a stoplight like most traffic cams. Is LEO checkin out SW activity on MBR?

Animalatnight
04-23-09, 12:08
What do you guys know about Columbia? I remember back when I dated real girlfriends, I drove down to Columbia to see her and her brother was drunk and telling me how is going down the street to find some SWs. So I assume there are some SWs in that area? I haven't been there in about four years, I hope I remember how to get there since there is a fork in the road where you have to make a left or right and if you go the wrong way it takes forever to find an exit to turn around. Plus at night it is pitch fuckin black on the highway you cannot see a damn thing.

I have not seen any SWs but you are correct about it being dark on the ride back and for some reason that area has a lot of fog late at night -its really dangerous-you can't see 10 feet in front of the car.

Nash Manner
04-23-09, 19:33
Haha yeah Leo had a lot of unmarked cars out. I never seen that many on MBR. Usually unmarks are only on HR and DP. In fact I was just cruising next to three cars and one guy sped past and suddenly the car that was beside me cut on the lights. I was like whoa, glad I didn't do anything wrong since you can usually spot the unmarks but that was just a normal car.

Does anyone know if LeAnne is out yet? She was the best. That is just my luck too, she said that she lived at the Sunshine for 3 years, so the minute I meet her, Sunshine is shut down and she is put away for an unknown amount of time.

Same Old Al Z
04-23-09, 22:03
Well, I don't get out much but the hoz are out more now that its getting warm.

Yesterday I saw a fat bellied red head on the corner of Parris and MBR. Had a red dress on that was cut on both sides up to her hips You could see her white fat ass cheeks on either side. She looked good enough if you could get past the fat big ol belly

Saw a sexy ass little red head in about that same spot at night too, didn't know if she was working.I wouldn't have picked her up anyway. She had a banging spinner body though.

Used to have lots of hoz walking from spence to thompson but I wonder if that damn stupid camera has the hoz spooked.

DP. Lots of activity lately. Seen our friend sherry/shelly (**** with a $ tatoo on her neck) walking on DP near douglas.

Saw a fat ass white girl with curly hair walking on marie towards meridian I slowed and I heard her say "hey baby" to me but I kept on rollin. (I might have already told you guys about her cause it was a week or so ago)

Saw a cute ass blonde chick gave me a smile and a wink on DP and Gatewood.

Saw that skinny ok looking BSW on DP sitting on the bench near dellway.

Saw a redhead with no bra on, walking towards the congress I know she didn't have a bra cause her nipples were poking out and her tits were bouncing all over the place.

Let it get a bit hotter outside and see what the weather brings.

RoadWarrior615
04-23-09, 23:05
I got a question.

Yesterday I saw a women walking she was well dressed good looking and she was walking in SW area and walking the regular route. I passed her a few times and finally she smiled at me. I turned around and offered her a ride, she then asked me am I serial killer, do I have any guns in the car. I told her jokingly its only 1 way to find out huh. LOL We small talked and she said she was on her way to the grocery store and that she makes this walk once a week to get out of her house. We small talked some more but in the back of my mind I'm trying top figure out if she is a SW and if I can have a dream with her. I almost certain she was a off duty SW(LOL). She talks about her kids who are the same age as me 18 years old. LOL Bla Bla bla.

So I'm throwing hints at her trying to have a dream but I'm not good at giving hints. Finally we get to the library and she talks my number. She finally called me tonight and said she was bored and looking to do something. She said she was broke. I Then she said before hanging up, I was just calling to see if you wanted to get out and play. LOL So I'm thinking maybe that was the cue for me to have a dream with her.

So all in all, I know some women we can have a dream with don't like being regarded as a SW and you have to through hints at them in other ways as to not make them feel like one.

I'm not very god at that.

So what do I say to these type of women to make dreams come true? The women said she was having money problems too and I told her I maybe could help her out if she helped me out, then they usually asked "By doing what", (like she don't know) and that's when I freeze up. LOL Because I don't want to disrespect them and I really don't know how to word it correctly. Usually after they say that, I will just just come to my house with me for a few hours or so and we can go from there, then they usually say "but your still not telling me what you want to do" Sigh.

Should I just be straight up and tell them I want to bang them senseless for a few hours. LOL?

RoadWarrior615
05-01-09, 21:16
Ahh here is that perfect 10 girl from earlier post. I happen to see her again around the projects. Pulled my truck to the side and she got in smelling clean and looking good. My dick got hard on that spot and her apple bottom ass was just ready to burst out her pants. Boy o boy, did I have fun with this one.

She stayed the weekend with me sat back drinked, played cards and watch movies and fucked.

Member #4954
05-02-09, 10:47
I got a question.

Yesterday I saw a women walking she was well dressed good looking and she was walking in SW area and walking the regular route. I passed her a few times and finally she smiled at me. I turned around and offered her a ride, she then asked me am I serial killer, do I have any guns in the car. I told her jokingly its only 1 way to find out huh. LOL We small talked and she said she was on her way to the grocery store and that she makes this walk once a week to get out of her house. We small talked some more but in the back of my mind I'm trying top figure out if she is a SW and if I can have a dream with her. I almost certain she was a off duty SW(LOL). She talks about her kids who are the same age as me 18 years old. LOL Bla Bla bla.

So I'm throwing hints at her trying to have a dream but I'm not good at giving hints. Finally we get to the library and she talks my number. She finally called me tonight and said she was bored and looking to do something. She said she was broke. I Then she said before hanging up, I was just calling to see if you wanted to get out and play. LOL So I'm thinking maybe that was the cue for me to have a dream with her.

So all in all, I know some women we can have a dream with don't like being regarded as a SW and you have to through hints at them in other ways as to not make them feel like one.

I'm not very god at that.

So what do I say to these type of women to make dreams come true? The women said she was having money problems too and I told her I maybe could help her out if she helped me out, then they usually asked "By doing what", (like she don't know) and that's when I freeze up. LOL Because I don't want to disrespect them and I really don't know how to word it correctly. Usually after they say that, I will just just come to my house with me for a few hours or so and we can go from there, then they usually say "but your still not telling me what you want to do" Sigh.

Should I just be straight up and tell them I want to bang them senseless for a few hours. LOL?

Yeah be straight up and say you want to bang them JUST do NOT memtion a $$$$ figure. If you do you may find she was an off duty LEO. Think with the head under your hat not the one in your jeans. And dont fall for the line "Well what do you think I'm worth?" That'll get you in trouble as well. Be safe.

RoadWarrior615
05-02-09, 17:20
Yeah be straight up and say you want to bang them JUST do NOT memtion a $$$$ figure. If you do you may find she was an off duty LEO. Think with the head under your hat not the one in your jeans. And dont fall for the line "Well what do you think I'm worth?" That'll get you in trouble as well. Be safe.What do I say when they say "What do you think I'm worth?"

EroticPleasure
05-03-09, 04:44
What do I say when they say "What do you think I'm worth?"HA, well I guess you could say "you're worth a million bucks baby" since it will make them feel good and since "what do you think I'm worth" and "what are you going to give me" are 2 different questions.

EP

Aimee Leigh
05-03-09, 17:03
HA, well I guess you could say "you're worth a million bucks baby" since it will make them feel good and since "what do you think I'm worth" and "what are you going to give me" are 2 different questions.

EPLOL wise words as always from EP

Herman Pike
05-04-09, 12:34
Was on sidestreets off MBR and stumbled upon a fairly young and flaunting SWS round 1st. She was talkin on her phone the first time a passed her but managed to fit in a Hello, to me. Came back around about 4 minutes later, still around. Street was pretty quiet and felt good so I stopped. She started to giggle and make small talk but I urged her in and she happily complied. Was chatty and friendly from the start. After a couple blocks she asked what I wanted to do. I said a number$ and she said (paraphrasing) "well sweetie I don't charge for anything. I just like to have fun but if my friends wanna help me out then thats cool. " Me, "ok sure well I could do that. " she was well spoken for a SW. Some teeth issues, average body, prob mid twenties, very friendly. We just drove around a little bit but she really eager and helpful. Would look for her again.

Street Seeker
05-04-09, 19:13
HA, well I guess you could say "you're worth a million bucks baby" since it will make them feel good and since "what do you think I'm worth" and "what are you going to give me" are 2 different questions.

EP

You're worth a bazillion bucks baby!!! Will you take a check...LOL

Member #4187
05-05-09, 05:48
Was on sidestreets off MBR and stumbled upon a fairly young and flaunting SWS round 1st. She was talkin on her phone the first time a passed her but managed to fit in a Hello, to me. Came back around about 4 minutes later, still around. Street was pretty quiet and felt good so I stopped. She started to giggle and make small talk but I urged her in and she happily complied. Was chatty and friendly from the start. After a couple blocks she asked what I wanted to do. I said a number$ and she said (paraphrasing) "well sweetie I don't charge for anything. I just like to have fun but if my friends wanna help me out then thats cool. " Me, "ok sure well I could do that. " she was well spoken for a SW. Some teeth issues, average body, prob mid twenties, very friendly. We just drove around a little bit but she really eager and helpful. Would look for her again.

Okay, so how was it??? Services?

Beatles9
05-06-09, 01:53
Gents. Hit DP again and everytime I see something, I am beat to the punch or notice LE presence. Its getting old.

I'm going back to Afghanistan on Friday. Can someone PM me a decent contact so I can blow at least one shot before I leave? HAHA

Ciao!

AC

Azcat
05-06-09, 13:04
Thanks for your service. Don't do the SW scene. It is dead and Uncle LEO has special place in his heart for killing the SW scene. You are much better off and safer going the escort route. I am sure there are many who would give a military discount as well. Good luck, stay safe.

AzCat

Gents. Hit DP again and everytime I see something, I am beat to the punch or notice LE presence. Its getting old.

I'm going back to Afghanistan on Friday. Can someone PM me a decent contact so I can blow at least one shot before I leave? HAHA

Ciao!

AC

PWhipped
05-06-09, 15:09
I am willing to chip in with you guys and set him up as a freebie with one of our, er your fine ladies. If you guys want to meet this afternoon or dinner time, let me know and we will get the funds together and send him back to fight for us with a fond memory of Nashvegas and a visitor from Atl.

BTW, Jullianna told me that she is here this afternoon and tonight. Then there is Jil, Alayna and other FS ladies. No, I will not chip in for time with the "mouth of the South", but any other of his choice will be fine with me.

If you do not want to contribute for him, I will pay it myself. No problem.

Chuck, Az and Chester, want to meet for a beer and a plan?

I bet this will bring back some ol posters from the past who I know from here.

Lets give him a wet dream to return with. PW

Ciao!

AC

PWhipped
05-06-09, 15:13
Thanks for your service. Don't do the SW scene. It is dead and Uncle LEO has special place in his heart for killing the SW scene. You are much better off and safer going the escort route. I am sure there are many who would give a military discount as well. Good luck, stay safe.

AzCat

Az, lets give him a fond memory to take back with him to that horrible place.

See post below,

Wet Dreams, PW

PWhipped
05-06-09, 15:21
She may be a good gift for Betle!

Aannddd, I even would like a shot at that. <G>

PM if you wish, and meet also if you can.

Wet Dreams, PW

Ahh here is that perfect 10 girl from earlier post. I happen to see her again around the projects. Pulled my truck to the side and she got in smelling clean and looking good. My dick got hard on that spot and her apple bottom ass was just ready to burst out her pants. Boy o boy, did I have fun with this one.

She stayed the weekend with me sat back drinked, played cards and watch movies and fucked.

PWhipped
05-06-09, 19:44
Which one would you like to meet? How about Jil? You can meet me somewhere and I will give you the $$. I will call her or whoever, just let me know and thanks again for your service.

Wet Dreams, PW

Ciao!

AC

Bob Parks
05-06-09, 20:54
With the rain this morning I was able to take a cat nap and in it run DP about two times around lunch. It was pretty much dead but just as I was about to head back over to the shop spotted a WSW around TL light brown hair mid 30's with the crackhead look. She jumped right in the truck not much of an LE check (I was in a company truck with name the door) cause she felt safe. Said she could give the best BJ I ever had like I never heard that before. At best the BJ was a 3 kinda reminded me of a bad vacum cleaner no suction and left a mess behind for me to clean up cost was. 2 not worth it to me but YMMV.

After work I took another cat nap and in it I hit MBR on the way home. Picked up a SW on the side street across from the Drake. Said her name was Jennifer did the LE checks and for. 25 had a good dream. She gives a BBBJ that cannot be beat never raised up for air and did not spill a drop. She said she hangs out there alot but this is the first time I have seen her. I will be back to see her every chance I get.

Same Old Al Z
05-06-09, 20:57
Guys,

When on MBR on today, I saw a Red headed White girl that looked TGTBT

I looped around to get a second look and they had some poor mexican dude in handcuffs. I hung back and checked out the bait. She was dam sure fine (nice rack) but was really working for the man.

This was near the Rodeway inn at about 12 noon.

Beatles9
05-06-09, 23:13
I'll stop off in Dubai on the way to Afghanistan I guess.

Wanted to get a shot of "Americana" while I was here but I guess it isn't in the Cards. I'm from California but I am here visiting Family (Kinda hard to do the whole deal when you are staying with Family) and we are in Gallatin, which is the most boring town on Earth I believe.

Was on my way back from the Airport last night and made a run through MBR and DP, Both dry, but is was late (2am).

Imma have to go get a room an order me something! Let you know how it goes.

Ciao!

AC

Mtl Pig
05-07-09, 13:23
They had her wear flip flops? Seriously? If she had gotten into a bad situation, she would not have been able to run.

The shop owners on MBR have been complaining a lot of late, no surprise LE set up there.

Azcat
05-07-09, 16:47
All, Hope none of you are here.

http://www.police.nashville.org/ppa/default.htm

AzCat

Bigboy Ben
05-07-09, 18:45
Does anyone feel safer knowing that LE is protecting us? What a joke.

Keep your guard up guys. This can be done safely, just need to be smart about it. Be careful out there. Good Luck

PS: Our LE keeping all of the criminals off the streets? WTG You can keep posting pictures, but, look at the real statistics. Number 9 in the entire USA on violent crimes (Forbes magazine). Guess it's OK to kill 'them (or beat them, or rob them, or sale them crack), just can't F**k 'them. (or get a BJ)? Is it just me, or, are the priorities screwed up in this city?

AzCat

RoadWarrior615
05-07-09, 20:04
Which one of you fell for the redhead with flip flops.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10319957

Metro Teacher, 16 Others Charged in Prostitution Sting

Posted: May 7, 2009 08:07 AM

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- Metro Police Detectives charged 17 men with patronizing prostitution after the suspects allegedly agreed to pay a female undercover officer for sex.

One of those arrested was identified as 30-year-old Larry Wurth, a fourth grade teacher at Glenview elementary school.

The undercover operation took place Tuesday and Wednesday on Murfreesboro Pike between Plus Park Boulevard and Wilhagan Road.

Police identified those arrested as:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RoadWarrior615
05-07-09, 20:06
DAMN

Hermitage Precinct and Specialized Investigations Division detectives charged 17 men with patronizing prostitution today and yesterday after the defendants allegedly agreed to pay a female undercover officer for sex. The undercover officer was propositioned as she walked on Murfreesboro Pike between Plus Park Boulevard and Wilhagan Road.

BlackHawk101
05-08-09, 01:22
If I would have seen it earlier I would have tried to hook you up. Get leave and head to Frankfurt. Lots of choices there for a great price.
I'll stop off in Dubai on the way to Afghanistan I guess.

Wanted to get a shot of "Americana" while I was here but I guess it isn't in the Cards. I'm from California but I am here visiting Family (Kinda hard to do the whole deal when you are staying with Family) and we are in Gallatin, which is the most boring town on Earth I believe.

Was on my way back from the Airport last night and made a run through MBR and DP, Both dry, but is was late (2am).

Imma have to go get a room an order me something! Let you know how it goes.

Ciao!

AC

BlackHawk101
05-08-09, 01:34
Something is up!

AzCat

Bob Parks
05-08-09, 01:35

AzCatAny word on what add they used for the motel sting on 4/9/09 in West Nashville?

Chester67
05-08-09, 10:46
The guys who are smiling crack me up! They look like they're posing for their yearbook. These guys must have a wonderful outlook on life. I would be crying out of embarrassment!

Any word on what add they used for the motel sting on 4/9/09 in West Nashville?

T1967m
05-08-09, 14:26
I would like to know which ad it was as well. I am guessing that it was one of them that required you to email them for contact info and rates.

Any word on what add they used for the motel sting on 4/9/09 in West Nashville?

HornyGoatWeed
05-08-09, 15:59
just didn't have time for anything else.

It was good to see Spike back on 4th. It was mid day and she was out there with what looked to be a different guy than she use to hang out there with. CDC must have fed her well, she looked like she put on a few pounds.

Had to go down MBP and across from the Drake was the skinny brunette that has a smokin hot tail and the mole on her cheek but from what I gather a bad attitude. Looks like she gets skinnier every time I see her. She needs to lay off the Meth or crack or both. There were a couple other skanks out there, -4's at best not 4's, -4's. All of them seem to like to hang around some undesirables.

Happy hunting and stay safe and free.

Same Old Al Z
05-12-09, 23:19
Any word on what add they used for the motel sting on 4/9/09 in West Nashville?It wasnt in W. Nashville, it was on MBR near rodeway. It was that lady I saw and took her picture.

Animalatnight
05-13-09, 10:44
I saw yesterday a smoking hot WSW wearing shorts and she had sandy blonde hair. She was not LE, she gave me a big smile but when I circled around the landrymat-she was getting in a car at the gas station. On the SW scale she was a 10 plus. Somebody has to have seen her or picked her up. The hottest looking SW I have seen in a long time. Near lunch time, on DP near Hart Lane.
Saw a OK looking blonde on Meridian but she had a mean look on her face. She got in a truck with a another monger.

Bob Parks
05-13-09, 20:27
It wasnt in W. Nashville, it was on MBR near rodeway. It was that lady I saw and took her picture.O.K. I thought there had been 2 stings one at a notel in W. Nash. and then the SW sting on MBR on different days.

Nashville John
05-15-09, 17:57
Newb here to the boards but been in the hobby for many years now, just wondering what everybody thinks is the safest way to scope out the talent in town?

And what's the deal with ALL the out-of-town providers lately? Somebody importing 'them because of the LE's impact on residential providers?

O.K. I thought there had been 2 stings one at a notel in W. Nash. and then the SW sting on MBR on different days.

Same Old Al Z
05-16-09, 01:21
John,

I wouldn't trust the out of towners unless they are reputable and have reviews. Also I wouldn't trust them unless you have seen them before and know the voice. They like to steal pics here and set people up.

Scopin Ho's. You mean the SW variety? Really lots dried up lately. Plus you may be caught in a LE sting like those poor bastards in the link below.

I saw one today on DP near the old car wash on evanston. She was asking if I would pick her up and I just kept drivin cause I don't play that shit anymore. She looked decent enough though.

Be safe

Parmycrotch
05-18-09, 20:58
I'm here on work

Any hints besides being safe?

Where should I look?

PWhipped
05-18-09, 22:56
Use only reviewed escorts until things cool down.

And really, you should RTFFF.

Wet Dreams, PW

I'm here on work

Any hints besides being safe?

Where should I look?

BlackHawk101
05-19-09, 00:29
That's great. We all need to do some recon.

Guys,

When on MBR on today, I saw a Red headed White girl that looked TGTBT

I looped around to get a second look and they had some poor mexican dude in handcuffs. I hung back and checked out the bait. She was dam sure fine (nice rack) but was really working for the man.

This was near the Rodeway inn at about 12 noon.

RoadWarrior615
05-19-09, 15:54
Theres a gang of SW near TSU, Todd street, Jefferson, Buchanan, clarksvillepike all around that area. I never participate but I always see them out there when im handling business. So if u dont mind being in the hood go for it.

There also along the side streets between Jefferson and Buchanan.

Same Old Al Z
05-19-09, 23:58
That's great. We all need to do some recon.Thanks dude.

I was scared too cause there were some motherfuckers behind me looking, they were both on the phone and may have been scout LEO. I got the fuck outta dodge after taking the pics.

Same Old Al Z
05-20-09, 00:02
Guys,

Today I was on MBR when I was driving past Parris. Something pink caught my eye and I turned around to look. It was a Big-titted white girl in a pink top, walking with a black dude. I stared real hard at her and the dude smiled and waved. I waved back. I just had to check out that rack again so I looped again this time on Parris. The dude motioned me over like he wanted to talk. I would have but out of fear of being robbed and or set the fuck up I got out of there. The girl had blue eyes and a hot pink top with sunglasses on the top of her head. (not wearing them). She had a beautiful rack and not much of a belly too. I wouldn't have picked her up though. I am not going to be wearing handcuffs for some chick with a big rack.

Anyone sampled? This was today in the heat of the afternoon - about 4:30.

Bob Parks
05-20-09, 06:54
Theres a gang of SW near TSU, Todd street, Jefferson, Buchanan, clarksvillepike all around that area. I never participate but I always see them out there when im handling business. So if u dont mind being in the hood go for it.

There also along the side streets between Jefferson and Buchanan.Very rough part of town guys. Out of town mongers should be very careful over there. Also be careful where you park in that area.

Trashpicker
05-20-09, 15:12
Went down MBR about 2:30pm turned on Lewis picked up a WSW named Vicki by those apartments surrounded by barbwire. BBBJ W/S .20 nice skills. not a looker, but very pleasant. not even a mention of $

Be Safe All

Trashpicker

Herman Pike
05-20-09, 19:31
Man I've had a bit of luck on Herman and 12th and area although LE cruise hard and it's kinda hard to look casual on that street if your white so I don't really check in anymore. Choices are generally very slim and sometimes only 1 or 2 from the very bottom shelf which I do not even entertain. I haven't ventured down this DB todd area you described before last night. I'm not too nervous in those areas. I just play it extra safe but I didn't see a single SW at 930 after a couple of sweeps. May have been early and there was a screaming preacher on a megaphone on DB todd and Buchanan like on dickerson sometimes that may have scared some off. What times have you seen them?

There also along the side streets between Jefferson and Buchanan.

Bob Parks
05-22-09, 00:24
Dreamed on MBR and Lewis today. In the dream I was looking for Vicki that Trashpicker wrote about. I have seen her before and it went just like he said and the skills are grate. LE was out heavy just as I was about to head in a blonde SW caught my eye. I picked her up she looks above average for a SW of the area. She can't give a bj for shit barley would put the head in her mouth, used her teeth too much, stoped to jacked me off every 30 seconds and when you cum she will just suck on the very tip like a straw. She didn't cause me any trouble just was not worth a damn and never took anything off not even shoes.

Bob Parks
05-22-09, 00:30
Oh yea, She is about 5'4" or 5'5", 120 pounds, 35 or so, blonde hair and above average looking for area with below average skills. I will not try her any more.
Said her name was Nicole.

Evansville Man
05-28-09, 14:13
I'm not sure of the exact date, but some Friday in June I'll be on I-24 driving through Nashville and I'm thinking that an early evening WSW might be a nice diversion. (I'll be passing through probably between 6 and 8 p.m.)

Any suggestions on where to troll for a little fun in that area?

Thanks!

Evansville Man

BlackHawk101
05-28-09, 17:51
You will use a lot of gas trying to find a decent non-LEO SW, You will do better checking some of the providers on the board.

I'm not sure of the exact date, but some Friday in June I'll be on I-24 driving through Nashville and I'm thinking that an early evening WSW might be a nice diversion. (I'll be passing through probably between 6 and 8 p.m.)

Any suggestions on where to troll for a little fun in that area?

Thanks!

Evansville Man

Tortellini
06-10-09, 14:20
Went looking for that infamous blonde on DP & Hart Lane. Saw a short okay looking blonde get into a red van. Ran into her later and will forward the photo. Who knows maybe this is the blonde with the mean look? Stopped at an efficiency place called Tiffany's and spoke to a cracked out blonde (6 out of 10 looks). Last night saw a lot of Uncle leo cars driving around. Looked like a war zone. Be safe. Remember the 22 rules.

Nash Manner
06-12-09, 00:36
I am glad LE is out in full force now in a way. I save a ton of time and money, especially the wear and tear on my car from oil changes and new tires. I hope they remain out there in a way. I will just stick to staying home depressed now instead of out meeting new friends. If anyone ever sees LeAnne again I would like to say hi to her, she was the best.

Animalatnight
06-13-09, 13:52
I am glad LE is out in full force now in a way. I save a ton of time and money, especially the wear and tear on my car from oil changes and new tires. I hope they remain out there in a way. I will just stick to staying home depressed now instead of out meeting new friends. If anyone ever sees LeAnne again I would like to say hi to her, she was the best.

Maybe they will slow down once the CMA ends and we have 6 weeks or so until the Titans start to play again so we might catch a break.

Nashville John
06-14-09, 12:39
I agree with Nash Manner's sentiments.

LE's all over the regular strolls from what I could see yesterday evening.

Ch/2nd to Whf/Trmb there was one UM tracking from 4th, once I put the signal on to go down Trmb to L he came behind really quick & tailed until I gave up L for Laf.

Guess this is "aggressive prevention" tactics?

LOL

Nothin doin MBR/+pk I could see, DPK had tumbleweeds, & since reading the sting news down 24 & HP I don't even bother.

LOL

Yeahhh we'll stick with the well reviewed, I suggest you do your due diligence as well!

Stony Moss
06-18-09, 13:56
Caught up with Jennifer a few days ago. I have met her before but this was the first time that I could spend some time with her. Jennifer may be 5 feet tall and a hundred pounds but just barely. She is 25 years old and is quite cute. Life style decisions and four babies have caused a small effect to her physical appearance but overall she is still a good-looking gal. She is sweet and her physical contact skills are excellent. She doesn’t have any digits but generally strolls from Mill Creek to Foothill Dr. on MBR with no set times. A few things I noticed particularly about J was her soft hands and her penchant for cleanliness both I very much appreciated. Will definitely try to meet her again only wish I could call her. Pics posted with her permission.
Be safe, _SM

Bob Parks
06-18-09, 19:06
Caught up with Jennifer a few days ago. I have met her before but this was the first time that I could spend some time with her. Jennifer may be 5 feet tall and a hundred pounds but just barely. She is 25 years old and is quite cute. Life style decisions and four babies have caused a small effect to her physical appearance but overall she is still a good-looking gal. She is sweet and her physical contact skills are excellent. She doesn’t have any digits but generally strolls from Mill Creek to Foothill Dr. on MBR with no set times. A few things I noticed particularly about J was her soft hands and her penchant for cleanliness both I very much appreciated. Will definitely try to meet her again only wish I could call her. Pics posted with her permission.

Be safe, _SMShe looks better in those pics than I have seen her look in a while. I haven't seen her on MBR much lately, but I haven't had the chance to get down that way but once or twice this year.

Nash Manner
06-18-09, 20:25
lol Stony, Jennifer is a lot older than 25 and is on MBR every single night for years. On nights when the entire street is totally dead she is out there. She gets arrested every month or so and is pregnant again. She is pretty funny and always has interesting stories to tell. I don't chat with her anymore, she is getting too skinny.

Evansville Man
06-19-09, 00:26
I was just passing through around 7 p.m. tonight and I drove down MBR from I-24 out to the Airport and saw NOTHIN' going on. Either all the SWs were on break, or you guys all beat me to them. Either way, it was disappointing as hell--maybe next time will be better.

Evansville Man

Idunk2
06-22-09, 18:22
Picked up Maddy today on MBR past the Drake near AUTOW.

Looks 7
Attitude 8
Skills 8

Can suck the chrome off a tailpipe.

Shoulder length black hair, nice bod and not a "rock star" (YET)

Was back on my way after 20 mins and a jackson.

HornyGoatWeed
06-24-09, 14:06
The last couple days have seemed kinda busy on MBR. Monday I saw a really hot little brunette about 8:00PM short skirt carrying a brown and pink bag. Almost TGTBT. Didn't see Uncle Leo around but I was scared of that one.

Saw a blond on Tuesday around 1:00 PM at the bus stop. ice little titties but I didn't have time to stop.

Same Old Al Z
06-28-09, 15:13
Went cruising last night. MBR was LEO free and sws were out! Saw several near parris. A hot blonde with sexy legs smiling at me to pick her up. And also a latina looking one near foothill that looked tgtbt. I got a closer look and the body was banging! Nicxe d cups and a fat ass. Curvy. But when I looked closer, I saw that the face didn't look quite so right. It may have been a tranny really weird.

Saw a blonde on Lafayete near 5th walking with bare feet.

DP was dead as hell LEO were no where to be seen.

Cashville
06-29-09, 04:41
DP was dead as hell LEO were no where to be seen.

Maybe because they were at there favorite spot.

Same Old Al Z
06-29-09, 23:13
Maybe because they were at there favorite spot.damn straight but I tell you if you are lucky enough to be cruising when there is no LEO out its like party time. SWs everywhere. DP has been dead lately though. I notice more SWs on MBR lately. LEO like to hang out at the drake during the day but when it gets dark the SWs come out in force.

I have seen that blonde out during the day, she looks a bit used up in the face and older but she has the sexiest damn pair of legs of any SW I have ever seen.

That Latina SW I saw - it was really weird I have never seen her before. I stopped to scope her out and some dude walked up maybe thought I was interested in buying some drugs. I drove off before he could get to me. I pulled into the storage place near foothill and waited for her to come to me - I was just going to ask her her name etc. But she stopped at the roadside and did see me but didnt come close. that was a red flag for me and I got the fuck out of there. Cruised some more, saw her, and then looped back around and she was gone. So her ass must have gotten picked up by a monger.

I never intended to pick her up but damn if it was safe enough and since it was dark, I would have loved me some bbbjtc and some big titty action on my meat.

Not a whole lot of Sws out though. Its very sick considering that LEO used a fat assed big-titted redhead to lure unsuspecting mongers to humilate. Never mind that they are ruining people's lives.

I just want a soft thick round ass and some round titties. Is that too much to ask?

Whoreny Toad
07-03-09, 16:11
Hello everyone. I don't normally cruise, but had a chance to last night. I was able to get down Charlotte last night. There was nothing out at all. I used to see an old WSW in this neighboirhood between McDonalds and Burger King. Anyone know who I am talking about?

Ray 70
07-03-09, 22:57
I have been reviewing a lot of reports. Will be in your city next week. Its seems MBR and DP are the two main hot spots. Also Leo is everywhere. Stings seems to happen once a month during weekdays. Im a night hunter. How is the flock during the night? Is it easier monger at nite. I don't want to end up in paper. Been mongering in many cities for over 20 years. Any tips will be appriecated.

Cocajing
07-06-09, 13:29
Hello everyone. I don't normally cruise, but had a chance to last night. I was able to get down Charlotte last night. There was nothing out at all. I used to see an old WSW in this neighboirhood between McDonalds and Burger King. Anyone know who I am talking about? There used to be a few in this area. I have not seen a SW since last fall in this area, aside from an undercover cop who was set up at 48th and Charlotte a few months ago. I think I do know you you are talking about and I have not seen her in over a year. This has pretty much become a wasteland.

Same Old Al Z
07-06-09, 22:41
I have been reviewing a lot of reports. Will be in your city next week. Its seems MBR and DP are the two main hot spots. Also Leo is everywhere. Stings seems to happen once a month during weekdays. Im a night hunter. How is the flock during the night? Is it easier monger at nite. I don't want to end up in paper. Been mongering in many cities for over 20 years. Any tips will be appriecated.Leo is out in full force at any time of the day or night. Try both areas and if you see the boys in blue keep rollin. They like to use Impalas (unmarked) and sometimes will have a nissan pickup thats unmarked as well.

If LEO are not out and about and you see ladies, then pick them up, immediately drive off with them and don't talk until you are a few blocks down the road and only then do the standard checks. After that you should be good to go. Also the ladies do not ever carry protection so its good to have your own. There are no real gems here at all I don't pick them up anymore I just scout for them. And I have not seen anything worth getting unless Brenda is back walking (haven't seen her though)

DP is always going to be dead, I have gone a few times at night and seen a few, nothing to write home about though. I was out driving today and saw a big fat blonde with big ta tas walking on DP and also saw that sexy. Legged blonde WSW on trimble at lewis today.

Stay safe watch out for thugs and LEO alike.

Boogie Van
07-07-09, 09:12
I just heard from a friend that has a business off Murfreesboro that he witnessed a hooker get thrown out of a moving vehicle, though probably not moving that fast. One of you guys from the board decline her services?

Nash Manner
07-07-09, 23:32
I promise you every time I see empty streets I think about back in the year 2000 when there were about 15 nice ones out there. I also wonder if Leo really has that much of an impact, because some of the non-preferred SWs are out every single night and Leo just drives right past them. I guess Leo figures that no one wants to pick them up anyway so they ignore them? I also noticed that every time I pick one up, I drop them off at their home and they call it a night. I think that the streets are dead since once they have worked they just leave for the day. Whereas back then they jumped from car to car.

Do SWs actually have their own home on DP still? Back then I would just visit one friend and didn't bother crusing. That is why I still have hope for DP since a lot of times they have their own place, instead of MBR where they come and go and I rather just have one good one I can depend on.

Bob Parks
07-07-09, 23:42
Leo is out in full force at any time of the day or night. Try both areas and if you see the boys in blue keep rollin. They like to use Impalas (unmarked) and sometimes will have a nissan pickup thats unmarked as well.

If LEO are not out and about and you see ladies, then pick them up, immediately drive off with them and don't talk until you are a few blocks down the road and only then do the standard checks. After that you should be good to go. Also the ladies do not ever carry protection so its good to have your own. There are no real gems here at all I don't pick them up anymore I just scout for them. And I have not seen anything worth getting unless Brenda is back walking (haven't seen her though)

DP is always going to be dead, I have gone a few times at night and seen a few, nothing to write home about though. I was out driving today and saw a big fat blonde with big ta tas walking on DP and also saw that sexy. Legged blonde WSW on trimble at lewis today.

Stay safe watch out for thugs and LEO alike.I am not sure if this is the same one but, Back in about 2000 or 2001 I would doze off and dream of a short late 30's or early 40's with curly dirty blond hair and a set of tits like the lunch room ladies had in high school they were atleast 40 FFF. Anyway if that is the same one she was usually between the truckstop and TL / DP intersection on TL and gave one of the best BBBJ CIM I have ever had. That was back in the good ol days. I haven't seen her in years though. She was not a looker by no means but she was clean, pleasent to be with and very good at what she did. Price use to be .20 no upsale and no quit.

Bob Parks
07-07-09, 23:56
I promise you every time I see empty streets I think about back in the year 2000 when there were about 15 nice ones out there. I also wonder if Leo really has that much of an impact, because some of the non-preferred SWs are out every single night and Leo just drives right past them. I guess Leo figures that no one wants to pick them up anyway so they ignore them? I also noticed that every time I pick one up, I drop them off at their home and they call it a night. I think that the streets are dead since once they have worked they just leave for the day. Whereas back then they jumped from car to car.

Do SWs actually have their own home on DP still? Back then I would just visit one friend and didn't bother crusing. That is why I still have hope for DP since a lot of times they have their own place, instead of MBR where they come and go and I rather just have one good one I can depend on.Yea man, DP use to be the place. And the side streets were a good place also. There were some bad ones but far more good ones. Any time of the day or night you could just take your pick and most of the time the service was good and drama was low. Several of the better ones lived in the trailer parks behind the Sonic, the junkyard and the west side of DP between TL and the Congress. I use to have good luck at laundry mat and intersections by the congress. Seemed like that end of DP had a better class of SW than from LT back down to the truckstop (man them hoes down around N1st street were and still are nasty) I would not even buy my dog a BJ down there.

Same Old Al Z
07-08-09, 00:59
Well guys,

I was out cruising tonight. (after dark) and on MBR came up on the fat redhead (not too fat but a belly) at the bus shelter at the shell station on MBR near spence. I saw the skinny redhead named Kelly (the ***** that ripped me off (aka stole .4 off of me, but has a spinner body and apparently gives good BBBJ according to another monger here) and she was out past Lewis.

Back streets were dead on MBR. BUT no LEO in site at all!

I cruised to DP and saw the most amazing bsw I have ever seen. She was thick and juicy. She was at DP and Hancock next to the old phone booth. She was with another black dude. I pulled in for a closer look and the dude must have been her protection because he scattered as soon as he saw me pull in and loop. She looked me dead in the eye and licked her lips. I stopped at the stop sign before turning right on to DP again and stayed there for a good 30-45 seconds. She was sticking her fingers in her mouth and then she got up on the pole next to the phone and started dancing like the girls do in the rap videos -ass just giggling. It was truly amazing. She smiled and I stared long and hard. I think she knew her ass was good and the mongers had better pull into the gas station parking lot and come to her ass, instead of the other way around. She had long straight hair (could have been a wig, I dont really give a fuck though) I was like holy shit! She was wearing a tight fitting pair of jeans and a halter top that was 2 sizes too small. She had the most incredible and fat ass I have ever seen! She looked so fuckably delicious I swear if I had the money I would have picked her up! Hell she could have been LEO but I didnt see a trace of him anywhere. She was about 6 on a real world scale and a 10 for a sw. As soon as I saw her I got an instant hard on! holy shit guys I am not kidding.

Anyway after recovering from that, I drove away sadly. I saw a slim wsw blonde cutie on Meridian and Marie. She was not bad looking - nice pair of tits. Another monger was circling and I didnt want to mix up his game so I drove past her. On Meridian and Douglas I saw a brown haired wsw in jeans and a tank top. She looked kind of middle aged and kind of nasty in the face.

I really swear man that bsw was fucking amazing! I just wanted to smack her fat round ass! damn.

Same Old Al Z
07-08-09, 01:03
I am not sure if this is the same one but, Back in about 2000 or 2001 I would doze off and dream of a short late 30's or early 40's with curly dirty blond hair and a set of tits like the lunch room ladies had in high school they were atleast 40 FFF. Anyway if that is the same one she was usually between the truckstop and TL / DP intersection on TL and gave one of the best BBBJ CIM I have ever had. That was back in the good ol days. I haven't seen her in years though. She was not a looker by no means but she was clean, pleasent to be with and very good at what she did. Price use to be .20 no upsale and no quit.Yeah I don't know this girl looked kind of young (less than 40) she was fat but not huge or obese.

I also saw her on MBR at the bench near the BK (does she have a twin?)

Animalatnight
07-08-09, 12:48
There used to be a few in this area. I have not seen a SW since last fall in this area, aside from an undercover cop who was set up at 48th and Charlotte a few months ago. I think I do know you you are talking about and I have not seen her in over a year. This has pretty much become a wasteland.

I have not seen a SW near Charlotte or Centennial in maybe a year and a half. That was a good area to park because there are lots of hiding places esp. late at night.

Animalatnight
07-08-09, 12:52
There are 2 younger WSWs, fat with dark hair pulled back. One is better looking than the other. I picked her up a few mornings ago about 4 AM and we did a car BJ. Can't recommend her-not much of a BJ.

I keep seeing the blonde with big tits-seems she is out 24/7. Again I can't recommend her-not much energy when she works.

Bob Parks
07-08-09, 15:13
Yeah I don't know this girl looked kind of young (less than 40) she was fat but not huge or obese.

I also saw her on MBR at the bench near the BK (does she have a twin? )Not sure on the twin. The one I was thinking about was a large frame girl kinda short 5' nuthing or so all in all a well rounded gal (as big a round as she was tall) but man what a set of tits and could suck a dick like she owned one.

I think I have seen the one you are talking about at the BK. I tried to do a pickup on her one time she would accept and give the look but would not leave the bus stop and come back toward the truckstop. I was too afraid of LEO to get her at the road.

Hey from AZ's post looks like things may be looking up for that area. I will have to make a run one day when I get some free time.

You guys go ahead and getem saddle broke and I'll come help ya ride.

Nash Manner
07-08-09, 17:29
I do not mess with any fat girls, ever. I guess there is something in my genetics but I will NEVER mess with a fat girl in my life. They just look like nasty elephants to me. lol Bob at your dog comment.

Bob Parks
07-08-09, 18:22
I do not mess with any fat girls, ever. I guess there is something in my genetics but I will NEVER mess with a fat girl in my life. They just look like nasty elephants to me. lol Bob at your dog comment.It isn't the fat part it's the nasty part. I have had some of the best times of my life with larger women. I don't care for flabby obese type but a little extra padding is fine with me besides that I'm country boy XL size my self.

If you know the area I am talking about you know what I mean. Most of the SWs down there look like a year old corpse,

Lk2BN
07-08-09, 22:56
I was out dreaming around, last Thurs. Around 2:30pm, on HP off of I-24. Saw a WSW walking across from the Taco Bell. She wore blue jean shorts, and a sorta striped (grey and white) top. Medium to thin build, brown hair, not bad looking. She gave "the look" as I drove past.

I did not stop, talk, nor partake, but maybe someone else on here knows her.

Mtl Pig
07-08-09, 23:31
Ok, there was a news story on today's tv news.

There is a fellow who is picking up street walkers and taking them to secluded areas and then shooting them.

2 known victims so far. Both shot, but survived.

He supposedly drives a Gold Ford Ranger Extended Cab.

His description is a balding white haired, white male, approx in his 60s. One of his victims said he looked like someone's Grandpa.

Like your provider SW? Let her know.

Last two victims were picked up on Dickerson. One in front of the Congress Inn.

BE SAFE out there.

Same Old Al Z
07-10-09, 00:38
Yeah I saw that http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10665744

Seriously fucked up for someone to do some shit like that. I did a double take cause I have talked to a chick named "Karen" about a year and a half ago but did not partake. Some sick fuck shot her in the asshole. Not thats fucked up!

Metro police fear a man shooting prostitutes in Nashville may turn into a serial killer. He has shot two women and one almost died.

Police are worried the next woman he contacts may not live. One victim described him as an older man. She said he did not seem to care about human life after he left her to die on the side of the road.

"His intention was to murder me," said former prostitute ‘Karen.'

Two months ago Karen almost died. She was a prostitute addicted to crack cocaine. On the morning of May 12 a John in a gold Ford Ranger pickup truck picked her up near Trinity Lane.

"The first spot I didn't agree with because it was in the woods, and he said so let's go to his spot," said Karen.

His spot was several miles away near a creek off of Whites Creek Pike. She got ready to have sex and the man pulled out a gun and shot her from behind.

"No anger, no outrage, nothing," said Karen.

Then he shot her again.

"He stood about ten feet from me. After he shot me in the rectum and he just aimed the gun at me and shot me in the shoulder and then just walked off like it was nothing," said Karen.

It took three attempts but Karen climbed up an embankment and over the guardrail. Someone noticed her and called 911.

A couple of months before another woman soliciting at the intersection on Dickerson Road was also shot by the same person, but she got away and was hit only once in the arm.

Police fear there may be other victims who have not come forward and the shooter could end up killing someone.

"Pretty cold blooded - I mean that's a person who has no regard for life just to shoot somebody and leave them. It could be anybody he could do that to," said Dean Haney, Metro Police Department.

The suspect drives a gold Ford Ranger extended cab pickup. He's about 5'5" and weighs close to 160 pounds and he's in his 60's.

"He's just innocent and he was small and just looked like somebody's grandpa," said Karen.

Police are trying to get the information out to people who are working the streets. Metro Police said they had followed a few leads but nothing has panned out and helped them find the shooter.

If you can help police identify this man call Crime Stoppers at 74-CRIME. You can also send a text to Crime Stoppers. Begin the message with the word CASH and send the text to CRIMES.

Same Old Al Z
07-13-09, 23:36
On Friday I saw a WSW on MBR across the street from where the other redhead bait was placed a while back. This bait was TGTBT looked real hot. Brown hair, sexy face and makeup. Looked super hot and way TGTBT. Saw her talking to a marked impala and a black nissan titan. Looped around and saw her get in to maybe a mongers truck. (yes she got in) She rode down willhagan with the poor bastard. I followed and pulled into one of the businesses down there. I saw the Nissan Titan pull in behind and a silver. Pontiac G6 pull in. A dude with a riot gear type outfit came out marked as LEO.

I got the fuck out.

That night I saw that sexy as hell BSW again on DP- walking between hancock and cleveland. LEO was across the street down by Grace. A little too close but I am sure this BSW is not LEO cause of her "pimp" was close by. I have seen her twice now, this time she was wearing a sexy skirt and a white shirt. Her long straight hair really turned me on. (it may be a wig. But who gives a shit, the girl has an ASS! )

Anyway, saw this chick named Dee Dee on Dellway and got her new phone. If you like big tits she is your lady. She is a little old but she has all natural big 38 D's and blonde curly hair. Shes a bit used up but is well worth it if you're a tit man. I saw her a long time ago so she is legit but she has a "second job"

Stay safe

Nash Manner
07-14-09, 01:57
So are there any new spots that SWs relocated to because I never see anything on HR, MBR, or DP anymore. I don't know how you are seeing all of this action Same Ol, I guess you cruise at 7 PM or something. I would drive around for 3 hours and see nothing but 5 dudes hanging on the corner all night long. I will never understand how some nights all streets would have action and others it would be completely dead. It is either full or dead, nothing inbetween. Doesn't matter what day it is, holiday, payday, the weather, no le, none of that matters. When they tore down the trailer park on DP and the Sunrise Motel closed down on MBR, the streets have been totally dead ever since. If they close the Drake that would probably end all activity in this city.

Animalatnight
07-14-09, 13:41
Anyway, saw this chick named Dee Dee on Dellway and got her new phone. If you like big tits she is your lady. She is a little old but she has all natural big 38 D's and blonde curly hair. Shes a bit used up but is well worth it if you're a tit man. I saw her a long time ago so she is legit but she has a "second job"

Stay safe

If this is the same SW I used to see, she has been around for years and she had 2nd jobs at Taco Bell and the Pilot as a cashier. She had her own car that she would cruise for dates. Seems like she lived near Hillhurst. This girl would talk while you were pounding her-"fuck me hard baby" (most SW's just won't do that)I have not seen her in a long time but her performance could be a 10+ which is why I still remember her.

Bob Parks
07-14-09, 23:47
So are there any new spots that SWs relocated to because I never see anything on HR, MBR, or DP anymore. I don't know how you are seeing all of this action Same Ol, I guess you cruise at 7 PM or something. I would drive around for 3 hours and see nothing but 5 dudes hanging on the corner all night long. I will never understand how some nights all streets would have action and others it would be completely dead. It is either full or dead, nothing inbetween. Doesn't matter what day it is, holiday, payday, the weather, no le, none of that matters. When they tore down the trailer park on DP and the Sunrise Motel closed down on MBR, the streets have been totally dead ever since. If they close the Drake that would probably end all activity in this city.It is a little hit or mis but if you look they are still there. I have not looked in a 4 or 5 weeks but usually could always find one just not always one I would pick up.

Same Old Al Z
07-15-09, 01:40
So are there any new spots that SWs relocated to because I never see anything on HR, MBR, or DP anymore. I don't know how you are seeing all of this action Same Ol, I guess you cruise at 7 PM or something. I would drive around for 3 hours and see nothing but 5 dudes hanging on the corner all night long. I will never understand how some nights all streets would have action and others it would be completely dead. It is either full or dead, nothing inbetween. Doesn't matter what day it is, holiday, payday, the weather, no le, none of that matters. When they tore down the trailer park on DP and the Sunrise Motel closed down on MBR, the streets have been totally dead ever since. If they close the Drake that would probably end all activity in this city.Yeah but saying that I cruised tonight and saw nothing. I saw a bsw on MBR near lewis and there were a shit load of fire trucks and boys in blue a few blocks away. The bsw was hot and she waved me down but I kept on. She was wearing a pair of tight ass shorts and a shirt, and wearing sunglasses at fucking 11:30 PM.

The ass looked good. I cruised up DP and came up empty. Try cruising during the day, or late evening (7-9pm) good hunting times. Again I dont pick up the broads but I just see them.

Same Old Al Z
07-15-09, 01:42
If this is the same SW I used to see, she has been around for years and she had 2nd jobs at Taco Bell and the Pilot as a cashier. She had her own car that she would cruise for dates. Seems like she lived near Hillhurst. This girl would talk while you were pounding her-"fuck me hard baby" (most SW's just won't do that)I have not seen her in a long time but her performance could be a 10+ which is why I still remember her.Yeah she has got every bit of 45-50 years old, her voice is scratchy and she has a thick country accent, but the titts are nice.

HornyGoatWeed
07-15-09, 10:54
It is a little hit or mis but if you look they are still there. I have not looked in a 4 or 5 weeks but usually could always find one just not always one I would pick up.

Amen to that comment. Some of them are just down right nasty.

RoadWarrior615
07-15-09, 14:14
So are there any new spots that SWs relocated to because I never see anything on HR, MBR, or DP anymore. I don't know how you are seeing all of this action Same Ol, I guess you cruise at 7 PM or something. I would drive around for 3 hours and see nothing but 5 dudes hanging on the corner all night long. I will never understand how some nights all streets would have action and others it would be completely dead. It is either full or dead, nothing inbetween. Doesn't matter what day it is, holiday, payday, the weather, no le, none of that matters. When they tore down the trailer park on DP and the Sunrise Motel closed down on MBR, the streets have been totally dead ever since. If they close the Drake that would probably end all activity in this city.There out there at all times of day. Harding Place is picking up now as well. I always and I mean ALWAYS see SW's out everyday. I past by atleast 5 to 6 of them a day and thats when Im not even looking.

But I dont partake

Luvtheladies2
07-15-09, 14:52

[I haven't seen any WSW around Lewis in a long time, and not much at all on MBR. There was a young one I haven't seen B4 talking on the phone near the interstate, looked pretty nice. Kind of remeinded me of LEO.]

Nash Manner
07-15-09, 14:59
Crap I caught something again from a BBBJ. I am surprised that you guys do not also get this often, since this is my third time. Just came back from the doctor to get some Doxy since I have a discharge and urinating fire. The last two times in the past peeing wasn't so bad, this time was really painful. The other two times I had it the girls had raspy voices and were coughing, so I told myself to avoid girls with these symptoms. This time she sounded normal but I still got it. Some 34 year old brunette I never seen before on Lewis. Well hopefully this will make me stop, but I have said that about 10 times already and I keep going back. However I am determined not to go out anymore.

Bad Monger
07-15-09, 17:17
Crap I caught something again from a BBBJ. I am surprised that you guys do not also get this often, since this is my third time. Just came back from the doctor to get some Doxy since I have a discharge and urinating fire. The last two times in the past peeing wasn't so bad, this time was really painful. The other two times I had it the girls had raspy voices and were coughing, so I told myself to avoid girls with these symptoms. This time she sounded normal but I still got it. Some 34 year old brunette I never seen before on Lewis. Well hopefully this will make me stop, but I have said that about 10 times already and I keep going back. However I am determined not to go out anymore.

Nash,

That's too bad. Have you looked into creating a "mongering tool kit"? Glenn61 out of the Miami area made a great kit that I have adopted for myself. I believe it is essential to correctly clean yourself up as soon as possible after a date, particularly with a SW. Best of luck with the recovery!

Stay Safe!
~Levi~

Luvtheladies2
07-15-09, 17:23
Nash,

That's too bad. Have you looked into creating a "mongering tool kit"? Glenn61 out of the Miami area made a great kit that I have adopted for myself. I believe it is essential to correctly clean yourself up as soon as possible after a date, particularly with a SW. Best of luck with the recovery!

Do you remember her name?

Nash Manner
07-15-09, 18:38
Nash,

Stay Safe!
~Levi~

Could you provide more details? I just wipe with tissue until there are no more fluids and wash it when I get home. I wasn't aware of preventive cleanup applications since I assume that the bacteria is passed during the activity so once it is in you then it is too late?

Bob Parks
07-15-09, 22:54

[I haven't seen any WSW around Lewis in a long time, and not much at all on MBR. There was a young one I haven't seen B4 talking on the phone near the interstate, looked pretty nice. Kind of remeinded me of LEO.]There is a WSW named Vickie that hangs around Lewis alot had digits but they are no good now. But LEO has been hanging around there a lot lately also. Vickie is about 40 something, 5'4" and 120# nothing much to look at but she is clean and has grate BBBJ skill. You can get a BBBJ TC for .20 she will suck out every drop with no let up. No bitching, no drama and no upsell just one of the best BJs I've ever had.

Same Old Al Z
07-17-09, 00:32
Crap I caught something again from a BBBJ. I am surprised that you guys do not also get this often, since this is my third time. Just came back from the doctor to get some Doxy since I have a discharge and urinating fire. The last two times in the past peeing wasn't so bad, this time was really painful. The other two times I had it the girls had raspy voices and were coughing, so I told myself to avoid girls with these symptoms. This time she sounded normal but I still got it. Some 34 year old brunette I never seen before on Lewis. Well hopefully this will make me stop, but I have said that about 10 times already and I keep going back. However I am determined not to go out anymore.Dude why arent you using condoms? You cant risk that shit especially with a sw. And escort maybe but damn dude bbbj is too risky for street walkers.

Nash Manner
07-17-09, 06:10
BBBJ wth a condom feels worse than jerking off at home. I will just try to stop completely. The weird thing is that back in the day about 8 years ago I probably got about 80 BBBJ's without a problem. The past two years I caught it 3 times.

RoadWarrior615
07-17-09, 13:34
Crap I caught something again from a BBBJ. I am surprised that you guys do not also get this often, since this is my third time. Just came back from the doctor to get some Doxy since I have a discharge and urinating fire. The last two times in the past peeing wasn't so bad, this time was really painful. The other two times I had it the girls had raspy voices and were coughing, so I told myself to avoid girls with these symptoms. This time she sounded normal but I still got it. Some 34 year old brunette I never seen before on Lewis. Well hopefully this will make me stop, but I have said that about 10 times already and I keep going back. However I am determined not to go out anymore.Suspect.

Didn't you just say this 1 day ago.

So are there any new spots that SWs relocated to because I never see anything on HR, MBR, or DP anymore. I don't know how you are seeing all of this action Same Ol, I guess you cruise at 7 PM or something. I would drive around for 3 hours and see nothing but 5 dudes hanging on the corner all night long. I will never understand how some nights all streets would have action and others it would be completely dead. It is either full or dead, nothing inbetween. Doesn't matter what day it is, holiday, payday, the weather, no le, none of that matters. When they tore down the trailer park on DP and the Sunrise Motel closed down on MBR, the streets have been totally dead ever since. If they close the Drake that would probably end all activity in this city.

And you don't deal with BSW"S NASH only WHITE SW"S and there are no white SW"S around that area. Whats the deal?

Same Old Al Z
07-17-09, 19:56
Suspect.

And you don't deal with BSW"S NASH only WHITE SW"S and there are no white SW"S around that area. Whats the deal?Yeah I didnt see anyone today out during the day. Also yes there are a few wsws in that area, I have seen em. I also saw a bsw last night in that area with a nice pair of tits

Nash Manner
07-18-09, 03:32
Suspect.

And you don't deal with BSW"S NASH only WHITE SW"S and there are no white SW"S around that area. Whats the deal?

Road I don't understand your question. You mean no white SWs around Lewis? There was one that night. It doesn't matter anyway, I am going to try my best not to go out anymore after this third time.

RoadWarrior615
07-18-09, 13:58
Ok I got a friend who stays at the Excutive INN hotel right next from the cell phone shop and PIzza Hut on Mufreesboro.

We sit outside alot and within 1 hour of being them I got approached by 3 different girls for a DREAM.

Mayne I'm telling yaw there are alot of SW"S staying in that hotel. Go all the way to the back and thats where you will find them. I see many people in Benz, Lexus older cars, newer cars, black white mexican coming in out from the girls room having a dream. They usually walk around a lot back there but they really start coming out at night.

I don't partake with them but its just fun to watch them. I pretty sure them girls will let you do anything.

Even the girl with the fucked up hand that does deep back throats be walking around back there

Go out there tonight and you; 'll see. I would just park in the back and wait and you'll get approached.

Its a fine white girl on 9 scale that stays there and she has a body out of this world. Coke bottle shape body

But

Cashville
07-20-09, 13:54
RW615 thanks for the info but that might be a little to much info to post in the open forum. LE is just so set on ruining our fun. Might have been better to have sent a private message to those who are interested and trusted members.

Bigboy Ben
07-20-09, 17:13
Listed the Hotel name location and everything. Uncle LEO causes enough trouble without our help. Lets not make this like shooting fish in a barrel.Be more general on the open board and give the details in PM's. Not meaning to give you a hard time RW, but, lets keep the girls and their visitors safe. It's OK to give out good general info. like this,just keep the details to PM's and those we can trust. It's sad that we need to do that,but, LE makes the rules.

RW615 thanks for the info but that might be a little to much info to post in the open forum. LE is just so set on ruining our fun. Might have been better to have sent a private message to those who are interested and trusted members.

Aimee Leigh
07-20-09, 23:59
Listed the Hotel name location and everything. Uncle LEO causes enough trouble without our help. Lets not make this like shooting fish in a barrel.Be more general on the open board and give the details in PM's. Not meaning to give you a hard time RW, but, lets keep the girls and their visitors safe. It's OK to give out good general info. like this,just keep the details to PM's and those we can trust. It's sad that we need to do that,but, LE makes the rules.

We know have an OFFICIAL officer on our site in knox. He has made two posts on the general board. Just cruise on over and see for yourself.
If you don't think they read the boards in other cities, then you are sadly mistaken. Please don't make it any easier on them than they already have it.......

Bob Parks
07-21-09, 00:33
We know have an OFFICIAL officer on our site in knox. He has made two posts on the general board. Just cruise on over and see for yourself.
If you don't think they read the boards in other cities, then you are sadly mistaken. Please don't make it any easier on them than they already have it.......I am not saying they do not read the board because I am sure they do but, Get a fucking clue, it could be an officer but more likely is just some asshole with way too much time on his hands and is either too scared or too prudish to join in.

Animalatnight
07-21-09, 11:01
WSW on GP near Douglas, dark hair, big tits, in her 40's, named Mary. Don't waste your time-she has a bad attitude.

JB Nash
07-21-09, 21:58
I am not saying they do not read the board because I am sure they do but, Get a fucking clue, it could be an officer but more likely is just some asshole with way too much time on his hands and is either too scared or too prudish to join in.

If he is a real cop he is the bigest fool this side of the Mississppi. No real cop with any smarts would post on a site such as this.
That being said I will give you million to one odds that they read this and even pay sites.

Dr Holiday
07-22-09, 14:28
If he is a real cop he is the bigest fool this side of the Mississppi. No real cop with any smarts would post on a site such as this.

That being said I will give you million to one odds that they read this and even pay sites.This dude is a fake IMO. Got lots of the facts wrong. Wrong county, nobody locked up. etc. etc.

Used to be a real one posting on old Knox site. Rant city!!!

Really had hatred of providers. Triggered by the fact his girl friend at the time was one and a druggie to boot.

One of the public defenders that had done a lot of providers cases used to post too..Poster cop caught him picking up his girl friend off the street. Entertaining huh.

PS: lawyer got away and got the "girl friend" too.

Budman99
07-23-09, 08:19
Was crusin last Wednesday around 8"30 or so And I had a dream I saw a blond tall WSW and she needed a lift. I let her in and she was fine parking behind the motel. She started teaching me a french lesson and 6 minutes layer it ended. I was not able to go again.

I was kind of scared because the night before I got plled over by leo. He warned me about crusin for SW,

She goes by the name V

Nash Manner
07-26-09, 21:36
I was only riding around out of curiousity, not looking for anything it was just a really nice night so I went for a ride to feel the nice breeze. I was on DP and saw Shelly, I didn't reconize her since she always changes her weight and appearance. The odd thing is that she didn't have her swagger and cocky attitude, she looked all sad and nervous when I pulled up and when I recognized her I said "oh nevermind" and he said ok and I pulled off. I guess she thought I was LE or something since usually she is really confident like an SW you see in the movies. Streets were dead though, but didn't matter to me as I was not really looking. Plus I am only getting a CBJ from now on since after catching something three times I learned my lesson.

Street Seeker
07-26-09, 23:44
Visited with Dee Dee and had a very nice time...Thanks Al!

Kinkyguy2008
07-29-09, 12:56
Will be in area next weekend. If anyone has info on where to cruize or digits that you don't mind sharing. Would love to hear from you.

I post in Memphis often.

Bob Parks
08-01-09, 19:58
Had a few days off work and had a chance to get to Nashville on Friday. I did a little sightseeing on MBR and DP while I was in town. Several SWs were out at both places sometimes you had to look a little but they were there. Saw the rip off team of Kayla and Brandy just off MBR and I am not sure but I think I saw Jennifer get in a car across from the drake. Did not partake as I had other incall business to attend too just thought I would cruse the strip and see what was out.

On another note I also observed a very noticeable absence of LE not sure if that is all together good. Only saw one on DP that I thought may have been BAIT.

Also saw the tall WSW sitting in front of the Drake, she is the one that is always out there. Someone refresh my memory on her is she worth a daydream just never been able to make her appear in my dreams.

Cashville
08-03-09, 15:03
I haven't heard of these two (Kayla and Brandy). Could you give a little more info on what you know about them. If you could describe what they look like and why you say they are a rip off team. I made contact with a girl on Quest who goes by Kayla. She describes herself as 5'3", brown hair, 125lbs, 25 years old and petite. Was wondering if this is the same Kayla that you saw off MBR.

Had a few days off work and had a chance to get to Nashville on Friday. I did a little sightseeing on MBR and DP while I was in town. Several SWs were out at both places sometimes you had to look a little but they were there. Saw the rip off team of Kayla and Brandy just off MBR and I am not sure but I think I saw Jennifer get in a car across from the drake. Did not partake as I had other incall business to attend too just thought I would cruse the strip and see what was out.

On another note I also observed a very noticeable absence of LE not sure if that is all together good. Only saw one on DP that I thought may have been BAIT.

Also saw the tall WSW sitting in front of the Drake, she is the one that is always out there. Someone refresh my memory on her is she worth a daydream just never been able to make her appear in my dreams.

Bob Parks
08-03-09, 22:27
I haven't heard of these two (Kayla and Brandy). Could you give a little more info on what you know about them. If you could describe what they look like and why you say they are a rip off team. I made contact with a girl on Quest who goes by Kayla. She describes herself as 5'3", brown hair, 125lbs, 25 years old and petite. Was wondering if this is the same Kayla that you saw off MBR.Could be, the one I am talking about is a bit taller like 5'7" or so. She has several moles on her face and upper body no tits what so ever. She will perform you get the upsale and at best minimal service from her. Brandy is about 5'3" and heaver I would say about 150lbs brown hair and big C cups tits. This one is the worst of the two either will preform a little when alone Brandy will cash and dash if given the chance. When both of them get you together they feel safer and will try to clean you pockets and run.

They are kinda new to the MBR side of town. I always saw them in the DP east Nashville area. Kayla is the more drug ridden of the two when she gets on a binge you will see her around the NFirst St. area right before she hits bottom. You should be able to spot her if you see her the drugs are really starting to take thier toll. My advice would be to avoid for more than one reason.

Same Old Al Z
08-08-09, 19:34
Visited with Dee Dee and had a very nice time...Thanks Al!No problem dude.

Those titties are nice aint they?

Nash Manner
08-09-09, 16:31
Wow I saw my first sting in real life today. A TGTBT was walking near that club on MBR today, and I wasn't looking for anything since I was just returning from downtown to take care of a task. A guy in an SUV was talking to her with what looked like his 10 - 12 year old son in the passenger side seat. I made a quick u turn out of curiousity, and by the time I got to that same spot which only took about 30 seconds, two unmarked cars, a truck and sportscar, had the blue lights flashing and the guy in cuffs.

Animalatnight
08-09-09, 19:44
Wow I saw my first sting in real life today. A TGTBT was walking near that club on MBR today, and I wasn't looking for anything since I was just returning from downtown to take care of a task. A guy in an SUV was talking to her with what looked like his 10 - 12 year old son in the passenger side seat. I made a quick u turn out of curiousity, and by the time I got to that same spot which only took about 30 seconds, two unmarked cars, a truck and sportscar, had the blue lights flashing and the guy in cuffs.
I passed her a couple of times. I did not see any one try to pick her up. She was white, around 30 with dark ahir and wearing booty shorts. Is that who you mean? There were 2 squad cars just sitting right up the road.

Nash Manner
08-09-09, 20:16
Did she have a red shirt? The one I saw did. I didn't get a good look at her face, only her body since she was leaning into that guy's car.

Bigboy Ben
08-09-09, 21:53
Another dangerous criminal off the streets. Everyone can sleep a little easier tonight. NOT!

Meanwhile just down the road a guys house is getting robbed and someone gets shot, BUT, no more johns picking up SW'ers. Good Work, it's all about the priorities. Look for the pics to be posted tomorrow, don't pay attention to the obituaries. Maybe they (LE) can explain to the wife and kids of the man that was shot, what a great job they're doing? They can even show them the pics of all the "bad guys" they caught (to bad it's not the ones that really matter). I'm sure the family will be impressed. On a side note, what was that guy thinking with a 10-12 yr. Old kid in the car? 2 consenting adults, not the place for a kid to be? Just a little common sense can go a long way.

Msuhoops
08-09-09, 23:10
Good reports, I will be in town tues for the day and night. I am coming from Michigan and looking forward to meeting some sp's. I will have to find a cool cab driver to show me around and do a pick up. I had luck in lousiville this way.

Kinkyguy2008
08-10-09, 10:14
Was in Nashville area this past weekend. You guys don't post enough. But thanks to Bob Parks was able to find some good pootang.

DP. If you into extremely skinny or fat white girls then DP is the place for you. Did find one WSW about a 9 on the scale. She approached & asked if I was Leo & then told me to pull around behind a store. My le-radar went off. Sure enough there was a Red Truck parked in lot watching the transaction. I left. Later I came back by & the guy in the red truck had another monger spread eagle & cuffed. It pays to pay attention to your surroundings.

MBR. Little Mexico (Thompson). If you know that area. There is a T-Girl that works that area. From a distance looked enticing. But when it got close. I noticed it had a 5 o'clock shadow. Figured something strange was up. It was jiggling tits too much to be a woman. Not my cup of tea.

My last night in town. Took the tour again. Met a WSW downtown just at dusk. Excellent oral skills. $40. On DP near Main.3 or 4 older WSW.1-3 on scale. On Jefferson/Rosa Parks.1 or 2 decent looking BSW. MBR/Fairfield area (backstreets) [if you brave]. Jackpot. Thick BSW. Good attitude, good oral skills. Spent a couple of hours with her at a notel. Finished cowgirl FS.4 + notel & tipped her another.2. Simply b/c of multiple pops. She has a strange name so am not going to try to spell it. Huge 40 DD great looking basketball ass. Went to Russia, Greece, France & good ole American cowgirl. I went home happy.

Good hunting guys.

KG

Pazyak
08-10-09, 11:31
Interesting that you mention using cabbies for intel on SWs when visiting a new place. Have you had much luck with that? I have used them for info on strip clubs but have trouble figuring out who a "cool" cabbies might be as opposed to one that will give you crap or treat you like a perv for asking.

Animalatnight
08-10-09, 11:53
Did she have a red shirt? The one I saw did. I didn't get a good look at her face, only her body since she was leaning into that guy's car.

Yep-that was her. Real SWs dont look like that. I am glad I have a lot of experience so I cant see myself ever doing that.

Cashville
08-10-09, 15:00
Yep-that was her. Real SWs dont look like that. I am glad I have a lot of experience so I cant see myself ever doing that.
Sorry I am just getting to post this. But as soon as I saw this chick on Friday afternoon I knew she was LE. She was down on Wallace Rd, off of Harding, between Hooters and the two hotels. When I first saw her I thought DAMN shes nice and then blue lights went off in my head. You could tell she wasn't a SW. Her makeup was just too nice and when I circle the block she was standing in the same area. I pulled into the Hooters parking lot to scope her out. Someone in a green truck pulls up on her and she is talking to him through his passenger window. At that time I didn't have the best vantage point so right when I decide to pull out, I see a black pickup roll up on him as the decoy is walking away. The cop jumps out and runs up to the green truck and that is all I saw as I was driving away. I circle around again to see what happened to the poor guy. It took me less than a minute to make that circle around Hooters (Wallace, Lindbar, Largo) and the cop and dude in the green truck were gone. Of course the decoy was right back to doing her job. Then I remembered I had my camera with me to I pulled back into Hooters to get some picks. And then went up by the cellular store next to Jack in the Box to get another vantage point. Remember if it looks TGTBT then it usually is. A lot of times guys worry about someone getting to her before them. It pays to sit and watch or cruise around to see if she is legit.

BlackHawk101
08-10-09, 15:29
Boy Metro is going out of their way to to hook us.

Sorry I am just getting to post this. But as soon as I saw this chick on Friday afternoon I knew she was LE. She was down on Wallace Rd, off of Harding, between Hooters and the two hotels. When I first saw her I thought DAMN shes nice and then blue lights went off in my head. You could tell she wasn't a SW. Her makeup was just too nice and when I circle the block she was standing in the same area. I pulled into the Hooters parking lot to scope her out. Someone in a green truck pulls up on her and she is talking to him through his passenger window. At that time I didn't have the best vantage point so right when I decide to pull out, I see a black pickup roll up on him as the decoy is walking away. The cop jumps out and runs up to the green truck and that is all I saw as I was driving away. I circle around again to see what happened to the poor guy. It took me less than a minute to make that circle around Hooters (Wallace, Lindbar, Largo) and the cop and dude in the green truck were gone. Of course the decoy was right back to doing her job. Then I remembered I had my camera with me to I pulled back into Hooters to get some picks. And then went up by the cellular store next to Jack in the Box to get another vantage point. Remember if it looks TGTBT then it usually is. A lot of times guys worry about someone getting to her before them. It pays to sit and watch or cruise around to see if she is legit.

Bob Parks
08-10-09, 21:14
Sorry I am just getting to post this. But as soon as I saw this chick on Friday afternoon I knew she was LE. She was down on Wallace Rd, off of Harding, between Hooters and the two hotels. When I first saw her I thought DAMN shes nice and then blue lights went off in my head. You could tell she wasn't a SW. Her makeup was just too nice and when I circle the block she was standing in the same area. I pulled into the Hooters parking lot to scope her out. Someone in a green truck pulls up on her and she is talking to him through his passenger window. At that time I didn't have the best vantage point so right when I decide to pull out, I see a black pickup roll up on him as the decoy is walking away. The cop jumps out and runs up to the green truck and that is all I saw as I was driving away. I circle around again to see what happened to the poor guy. It took me less than a minute to make that circle around Hooters (Wallace, Lindbar, Largo) and the cop and dude in the green truck were gone. Of course the decoy was right back to doing her job. Then I remembered I had my camera with me to I pulled back into Hooters to get some picks. And then went up by the cellular store next to Jack in the Box to get another vantage point. Remember if it looks TGTBT then it usually is. A lot of times guys worry about someone getting to her before them. It pays to sit and watch or cruise around to see if she is legit.That kinda looks like the same one they were using on MBR a couple of months back. You guys are right she has way too much meat on her to be a Nashville SW but in the Harding Place area sometimes they come with a lot of extra meat if you know what I mean.

The Pics are nice to have thanks a lot and keep up the good work.

Animalatnight
08-11-09, 12:03
Great pictures. She is hot looking but since she is a female cop, she probably is a lesbian.

Maloney
08-11-09, 12:20
Sorry I am just getting to post this. But as soon as I saw this chick on Friday afternoon I knew she was LE. She was down on Wallace Rd, off of Harding, between Hooters and the two hotels. When I first saw her I thought DAMN shes nice and then blue lights went off in my head. You could tell she wasn't a SW. Her makeup was just too nice and when I circle the block she was standing in the same area. I pulled into the Hooters parking lot to scope her out. Someone in a green truck pulls up on her and she is talking to him through his passenger window. At that time I didn't have the best vantage point so right when I decide to pull out, I see a black pickup roll up on him as the decoy is walking away. The cop jumps out and runs up to the green truck and that is all I saw as I was driving away. I circle around again to see what happened to the poor guy. It took me less than a minute to make that circle around Hooters (Wallace, Lindbar, Largo) and the cop and dude in the green truck were gone. Of course the decoy was right back to doing her job. Then I remembered I had my camera with me to I pulled back into Hooters to get some picks. And then went up by the cellular store next to Jack in the Box to get another vantage point. Remember if it looks TGTBT then it usually is. A lot of times guys worry about someone getting to her before them. It pays to sit and watch or cruise around to see if she is legit.I witnessed the same senario yesterday on CP.

Stugg
08-11-09, 16:41
Great pictures. She is hot looking but since she is a female cop, she probably is a lesbian.Back home we used to call them "Dick-less Tracy's".

Same Old Al Z
08-11-09, 20:27
Sorry I am just getting to post this. But as soon as I saw this chick on Friday afternoon I knew she was LE. She was down on Wallace Rd, off of Harding, between Hooters and the two hotels. When I first saw her I thought DAMN shes nice and then blue lights went off in my head. You could tell she wasn't a SW. Her makeup was just too nice and when I circle the block she was standing in the same area. I pulled into the Hooters parking lot to scope her out. Someone in a green truck pulls up on her and she is talking to him through his passenger window. At that time I didn't have the best vantage point so right when I decide to pull out, I see a black pickup roll up on him as the decoy is walking away. The cop jumps out and runs up to the green truck and that is all I saw as I was driving away. I circle around again to see what happened to the poor guy. It took me less than a minute to make that circle around Hooters (Wallace, Lindbar, Largo) and the cop and dude in the green truck were gone. Of course the decoy was right back to doing her job. Then I remembered I had my camera with me to I pulled back into Hooters to get some picks. And then went up by the cellular store next to Jack in the Box to get another vantage point. Remember if it looks TGTBT then it usually is. A lot of times guys worry about someone getting to her before them. It pays to sit and watch or cruise around to see if she is legit.Jesus Christ She does look hot but Def. TGTBT.

Thats the same one I saw on MBR. She actually got in to the dudes truck, and he drove off, with her! And then the same Black Nissan Titan and Silver Pontiac G6 came swooping in. I was real surprised she got in the dudes truck. NICE pics thanks man! Good work.

I saw a decoy TODAY on MBR across from Gold Star with red hair. Long. She had a tat on one arm. Didn't actually see a dude get cuffed but she was in the same area for more than 15 minutes. Also I DID see that same Black Nissan Titan with tinted windows haul ass behind the Gold Star / Storage place/ Notel to hide. He probably had the poor fucker in the back to complete the arrest.

These Motherfuckers are sure going out of their way for some victimless crime Fucking cocksuckers!

I am done picking up sws for real. I like to scope the girls though. I would love to know more about the big-booty brown girl though. If shes got digits that is ideal, to pick a girl up that way.

HornyGoatWeed
08-12-09, 15:30

The same girl was on MBR at the bus stop by the Picadilly today trapping unsuspected dudes. I got a pic of her but can't remove the EXIF data from it so I am not going to post.