PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Cocajing
07-09-08, 14:58
I have a question and I apologize if it sounds really stupid but I just do not know the answer and cannot find the answer using google search. If you ever do get busted, is it a misdemeanor that disappears off of your record within a certain amount of years or does it remain on your record and can be accessed when applying for a job? Only curious and thanks.A lot of it depends on your prior record. Typically if it is your first offense the case will be retired for 6 months and you must pay court costs and attend john school. If you comply with those conditions and aren't busted in the six month period, it can be dismissed and expunged. This advice applies to Davidson County only; whatever you do DO NOT EVER try this hobby in Williamson County!

Nash Manner
07-10-08, 01:35
Ok thanks a lot :) I have said this before but I may stop hunting since back in the day it seemed "ok" since LE drove past SWs and didn't even pay attention but now it feels like we are escaped felons and it is no longer fun. Plus the quality is lower too whatever happened to those 20 - 25 year olds with the friendly personalities? Now they are all old women who rush.

Maloney
07-10-08, 13:46
I spotted Adrianne this morning @ BCP&Tri....she looked good with shorts and a zip up sweatshirt. I was turning around and a black Tahoe swoops in and snatches her up :( I tied to kill some time but she didnt come back.

I have never met her but recognize her from an earlier post.

HornyGoatWeed
07-10-08, 23:17
I totally missed out today. I was coming home this afternoon and saw this really cute little redhead across from Gun City. Problem was "The Man had someone pull over in front of the the Chevy dealer in the middle lane. I tried to double back and was hoping she would come down to McD's when we had eye contact but I guess another monger had the stones to get herr in front of "The Man" Then again maybe she was a set up. She was almost too cute to be a SW.

Nash Manner
07-11-08, 11:12
I spotted Adrianne this morning @ BCP&Tri....she looked good with shorts and a zip up sweatshirt. I was turning around and a black Tahoe swoops in and snatches her up :( I tied to kill some time but she didnt come back.

I have never met her but recognize her from an earlier post.You want an STD?

Solaras
07-11-08, 19:08

I have never met her but recognize her from an earlier post.There are already 3 post that says to stay away from this girl. She is not worth getting into trouble over.

Same Old Al Z
07-12-08, 12:20
Ok guys,

Been girl watching the following is nothing more than for your information. As I don't plan on partaking at all anymore.

I was crusing Thursday morning at about 8 am on DP I knew I wasnt going to pick up any sws. But I saw something I just HAD to check out. I saw a WSW in that parking lot on the corner of DP and gatewood. (old abandoned whatever it is) and she was wearing some jeans shorts. BENT the fuck over and her ass was high up in the air I was like daaaaaaam! So I swung around and talked to her. She says her name was Lee. She had reddish brown hair curly. Looked nice. She was friendly. Her thighs were kinda thick. But she asked for a ride. If I remember right she was wearing a blue shirt and jeans shorts. I declined. But told her I just wanted to know her name. I have seen her before in that area. She said she strolls in that area. The ass looked very nice! The thighs were so thick. (not like fat thick but thick in a good way) wasnt able to get pics.

Later on I went to Douglas at Ellington and saw a silken haired brunette (pics below were taken Friday not Thursday) hottie (though she did have a gut) wearing a red shirt and black tight pants talking on the phone I had to check out. She got off the phone and started walking towards Gallatin Rd. She walked right past an obviuos LEO unmarked and so I passed. I never roll on Galltin Rd so I thought Id see whats up. I saw a blonde short cropped haired lady wearing a pink shirt. She was flagging me down and I rolled right past her cause that part of Gallatin Rd (near douglas) was very busy. This chick did look like that chick with the $ tattoo on her neck and I even thought it was her.for those who don't know go back and read the girl with the $ tattoo is BAD news- until I saw this chick closer. It obviously wasnt the same chick. I drove on to DP again and right on the side street Richardson. She was a WSW wearing a red see through top where you could see her red bra underneath. Totally s1utty look about her! Some monger picked her up on DP and I saw them drive off down Marie. (I won't tell you what kind of vehicle it was cause that would be rude. But if you saw this lady let us know what she did) I drove all around and then I saw a BSW in some fuck me shoes (she was a big fattie but she had some tits on her) trying to get into a mongers car on the corner of Cleveland and DP in that Hair supply store. Eventually her partner. Another BSW got in and they drove off. Again if this is you let us know what went down. The BSW with the shoes and tits stared me down and I made like I was talking on my phone. I could see her mouth the words "fuckin snitch" and she got on the bus across the street.

Friday:

More girl watching and I saw a semi nasty looking WSW walking on Charlotte and 43rd. (redshirtwsw in pics) this is kind of odd but I think this lady was flagging people down a while back and even mouthed the words "can I have a ride" to me as I blew past her. I don't know what her deal is but I remember reading somewhere where one of us saw a SW on charlotte near 40th. If you are reading this tell me if this is the chick you saw.

Also for your viewing pleasure a very sexy black chick (obviously not a SW. But I had the camera out so why not. After all I was girl watching (pic called NICE! ) Another chick I saw at the Sonic on Charlotte with a killer ass (just a girl for looks in my girl watching adventure pic-OhDamn! ) and another black chick on 8th and jeff getting gas oh so nice (notsw)

Then I was on DP I saw that short blonde haired chick again at the mapco. I pulled in. To wait I wasnt going to pick her up but maybe to see if she would give me some info. She had a partner with her and the older uglier partner knocked on my window and asked for a cigarette. I said no and they were about to leave. (thinking I wasnt interested) I asked the blonde "hey haven't I seen you before? " and she said "I saw you yesterday" that gave me pause for a minute cause this chick actually remembered me. And I didn't even seem interested the day before. She says her name is Brandy She is not the Brandy I have seen before in that area. Many regular mongers will recognize instantly. She had some nasty gold plated teeth but she didn't look that bad. She had some saggy titties but one thing that did perk me up was her toungue piercing. I'll bet she could give a mean BBBJ. They both seemed very desperate to get my money and gave me the address to their house which the older lady said "it was just them" living there. They were awfully desperate. Asking if I could go to the house then. I declined (again not in the game really anymore) They gave me the address and Brandy's phone. Though she said she was out of minutes. Then they started to walk away. I wanted to get pics so I stayed right there but then they came back. The older one asked for some dollars for cigarettes I said no I didn't have cash. Then they really walked away and I took the pics. I don't know if the older one is a SW but guys, she may look ok from behind but she is OLD and kind of ugly. I drove by that house of thiers and I saw a big huge Black dude on the porch with a 40 oz. I don't know if this was a robbery set up So men be careful. Maybe this Brandy chick is worth a car date. Let us know how it turns out.

Went to Douglas and at that same gas station is the silky haired brunette again this time on a different phone. I drove on to GR and I saw a fattie brunette walking with a Wal Mart bag she probably isn't a SW but looked maybe like one. Does anyone recognize her? Back on to douglas and it looks as if brunette girl is doing the same exact thingshe did thu, she gets off the phone and walks to Gallatin rd. Any info guys?

Lastly I saw a black chick who blew my mind. I really don't think she was a SW cause she was walking to those dellway villa apartments but daaaaaaaam!

Same Old Al Z
07-12-08, 12:22
Brandy, her partner, and the Brunette (silky haired) in the report below.

Same Old Al Z
07-12-08, 12:24
The very impressive black chick with huge tits.

Maxim V
07-13-08, 15:37
Sat. Night while going for some gas, I noticed an ordinary looking lady about 40 or so walking to the store tl near trinity, she ask for a lift to a friends house a few blocks away, nice looking and big tits, as I drove her, the conversation turned, I just ask was she looking, she said sometimes maybe once every 3-4 months, she comes out, after a night of partying, but she says she is no regular. So we are off, she has a nice body, large tits some sag, gave one of the best doggies you want to experience! Dropped her back off, she does not have digits, says her name was kim, not the same kim in earlier post, whom worked around mbr.

Nash Manner
07-13-08, 16:00
Heh hey guys I have some simple fun questions if you do not mind since it is something that happens to me when I am cruising. On nights when every street is dead for no reason, do you sometimes mistake mailboxes and trees for SWs? LOL. Sometimes I could swear that I see a WSW with a pink shirt and black shorts and when I get closer it is a mailbox or trash bin. Also, does the gas price effect your crusing now? I used to ride for two hours looking but I realized that I am spending $200 per month on driving through Harding, MBR, and DP that uses a lot of gas.

Also, does the hunt seem just as exciting to you? I like crusing around and not knowing how hot of a SW I will see. Sometimes they are so hot that I damn near slam on my breaks and do not care if I break a U turn in front of a ton of cars LOL. That rarely happens of course but when you see one that is a 9. 10 scale you want to make sure not to pass that up.

Animalatnight
07-14-08, 10:56
I can relate to everything you said but the worst of all is seeing a dude from the back and mistaking him for a SW. That pisses the hell out of me. Also sooner or later these days, the LE will show up-no matter where you are or when. It is rare to be in an area for an hour and not see the LE. Gas prices are just insane-how can the shit go any higher?

Cocajing
07-14-08, 13:32
Al, I saw the brunette on Charlotte last Tuesday or Wednesday. She was walking up 40th and then up and down Charlotte. I see SWer here occasionally, and I always keep a look out since I work in the area. No information on her except to say I saw her too. She looks like the April girl I reported about last fall but I am really not sure. If it is the same girl April was excellent. Every encounter I have had on Charlotte has been good.

Nash Manner
07-14-08, 17:50
Rofl yeah some of those dudes are curvy like a female from a long distance and I get pissed too LOL. That reminds me it is ironic how dudes can stand out on the corner all night long and yet the SWs are the ones that are missing. Why not get rid of the violent real criminals and let the nice SWs stay.

Kygolfer47
07-17-08, 08:16
Made a pass along DP and BCP twice yesterday, no one to be found at all. Went for first pass around noon, then again last night around 10, nothing to be found.

Checked around all the places you read about but no results.

TheBurgRider
07-20-08, 10:28
Was out last Sunday and finally ran into Beth, located her off Forth near the cemetary. She is as advertised in past posts. Great skils, pretty cool person, and a tiny tight little thing. $$ for french lesson followed by covered mish and doggy. A bit more than I'll normally pay but after reading about her out here, I knew it would be worth it. Sorry no pics, batteries were dead and I hadn't planned on going out.

Be safe.

TheBurgRider
07-20-08, 10:43
This is from a couple weeks ago, Picked her up near the BK, $ for a french lesson, not up to my normal standards but, good skills, and was in the mood for some.

Just getting caught up on posts, sorry laptop had problems for a bit.

Nash Manner
07-20-08, 17:25
*Knocks on wood* I wonder if LE finally decided to focus on other activity other than SWs since lately I haven't seen any LE and a lot of SWs like back in the good ol days. I guess all of their time is spend on craigslist now?

Nash Manner
07-20-08, 17:27
BTW guys seriously I am surprised that you haven't gotten STDs from BBBJ? You should really consider wearing a condom just over the head of the penis you still feel the satisfaction if you just cover the head.

Same Old Al Z
07-21-08, 07:27
This is from a couple weeks ago, Picked her up near the BK, $ for a french lesson, not up to my normal standards but, good skills, and was in the mood for some.

Just getting caught up on posts, sorry laptop had problems for a bit.You mean to tell me you paid $ for just a french lesson? Are you crazy?

Or you need to know the definition of $

Freakoid
07-21-08, 12:34
Going to be at the Sheraton Music City in a month or so, was curious as to where the best place to find sw in Nashville close to the airport?

Member #4187
07-26-08, 16:05
Went out to the usual places on Saturday afternoon.... Short story was nothing, nada, saw one ugly white SW with her pimp. Do these people not understand that no one will pick them up when they are with the pimp.

Street Seeker
07-26-08, 19:01
Going to be at the Sheraton Music City in a month or so, was curious as to where the best place to find sw in Nashville close to the airport?

You'll find the pickings very slim. Murfreesboro Rd is going to be closest to the airport and the Music City Sheraton. Good luck and be careful.

Trashpicker
07-27-08, 00:07
Was in town on Thursday. about 9am

Saw a WSW on Oldham st. yes I've been warned. She was talking with a trucker, so no p/u.

Saw a WSW on DP near Trinity. Recalled a bad report about one there but couldn't recall details so no p/u.

Saw a BSW on Douglas Ave, She was a 10 on the real world scale. I stopped, she said she doesn't date whiteies.

PD activity was picking. So gave up the hunt

I stopped in Springfield also. nada, nothing, zip.

Be Safe All
Trashpicker

Maxim V
07-27-08, 15:59
I had a dream the other day, I had been seeing this blonde with a nice body in the market a few times during the past couple of weeks when I got gas and lotto tickets, about a 6 in the face looked clean smelled clean, young 20's, so the dream then went to me asking her whats up and all getting a contact#, finally getting with her, very affordable, service was, do your thing, but ymmv, anyone had a dream like that about a katie?

Cashville
07-28-08, 15:56
Got a call from Kim yesterday around 1:30pm. She called me from a number that I didn't recognize. This is the same Kim that Street Seeker posted pics and reported about. She wanted me to come see her but I was busy at the time plus it was hot as hell. I told her I might be out later that evening and she asked me around what time she could call me back. I told her to call around 8:00pm. She said OK and that she was staying at the Drake. I asked "The Drake???" just to make sure I heard her right and she said "yeah do you know where that is?" Reluctantly I said yeah and she said she would call me at 8:00. Even though I know Kim is cool no way was I going to meet her at the Drake. Years ago I have met someone there before (Lori) but didn't know the reputation this place has. Kim never called and I had planned on doing some cruising last night anyway.
So around 9:30 or so I cruise MBR from Briley going towards downtown. I see a possible walking the same direction across the street by the donuts place and don't see anything else until I get down by the Drake. I see a blond who seems to have just gotten out of a Hummer or finished talking to the person in the parking lot across from the Drake. Damn if she didn't look like Kim. I knew when she told me where she was staying that she must be walking the stroll now. Hell she may have always been strolling. I head on up towards the Lewis area and see a couple of bsw not very appealing. After cruising MBR a couple more times I headed out East.
At first I didn't see anything. So I made a call to a chick that I met about a week ago around Gatewood and Meridian. She goes by Amanda. I am going to have to put this in another post because it is a story in itself and I am running short on time. OK so I call the number she gave me from before. It was not hers but a so call friend she was hanging with that night. The friend wanted to know who I was so a long story short we met a Krystal's on Trinity and DP. She was nice looking about a 7, would have liked to gotten with her but she said she doesn't get down like that anymore. She wanted to know how I knew Amanda. I thought it was to make sure I was cool but later found out that this girl and Amanda aren't that close. After I finished talking with the chick at Krystal's she said she knew where Amanda was and that she was going to head over there so she could call me. I ride off and start cruising some more and then they started coming out the wood works. It is about 11:00pm and I see 3 wsw and one chunky bsw from the Sonic up to the Congress Inn. I go to the south end of DP where some say stay away from and i see a blond, sort of chunky wsw at the gas station. The one before the BP. I head back towards Trinity and see a dirty blond or red head in red an white stripe shirt walking toward the pilot. I get a call from Amanda and she tell me she is out in Antioch. I start back that way and cruise MBR again I be damn 2 or 3 more wsw and 1 bsw are around the Drake. I keep south towards and see a chunky red head wsw around one of the dealerships before you go under the bridge (I think its railroad tracks). When I get down to the Shell station it looks like a Ho convention going on. I first see a wsw with dark hair cut short in the back walking across the street to the shell station. Didn't get a good look at the face but seemed to have a nice looking body. Kept driving but then decided to turn around at the Piccadilly. Went back but she was gone. Went up Spence LN to turn around and there are more at the Shell station and the bus stop across the street. All I can say is that it had to be at least 5 - 6 in that area in a total of 5 minutes. I couldn't tell who was at the Shell just getting gas or trying to get a date. I saw a nice looking blond with a ponytail standing by a car I should have stopped across the street and scoped the scene out for a little while but I figured I come back after seeing Amanda. I keep heading south and see what looked like to be a DIME. Man this girl looked fine as hell driving by at 40 mph. I didn't want to slow down because I couldn't tell who was behind me. She had just crossed the street from The Quality Inn to the market there. I think it is called the Gold Star. She looked to be a light skinned bsw or of mixed race. She had golden blond hair, nice body, but dressed conservatively. This time I made a quick legal u turn and she was getting in someones car at the market. Damn she looked nice from what I could see. Finally got to Antioch and took care of business came back up MBR. I didn't see the sexy bsw and the Shell station and the bus stop across the street was done. LE was now parked at the Shell station. Figures!!
But last night was a rare night I haven't seen that many out in one night in a long while. It was just what I was hoping for though. It was the right time because the weather had finally cooled off. It was still about 80F at 9:30. Hopefully things will remain active for a little while at least. I know gas is high but if you get the time take a cruise and see what you come across. Oh yeah I almost forgot one of the chicks I saw last night across from the Shell looked a lot like Shelly that use to stay in the torn down trailer park between Marie and Lucille. Anyway I got to go and I will post about Amanda later on.

Stay safe
Cash

I also forgot to mention since I was seeing so much out last night I even went by Hooters off of Harding and saw 2 wsw. One had on a blue and white halter top with a pooch belly. The other had on an over sized t-shirt and shorts. The one in the halter top was a definite no thank you and the other was a maybe if I hadn't already been tuned up.

Street Seeker
07-28-08, 22:13
Anyway I go and I will post about Amanda later on.

Stay safe,

CashGood gravy Cash. Not heard of a gathering of that magnitude in a looooong time. I had to get a beer half-way through that one!

Dee El
07-29-08, 18:10
"Saw a BSW on Douglas Ave, She was a 10 on the real world scale."

Yo. You gonna have to give me more 411 about this hottee. PM please, if necessary.

DL

Maxim V
08-05-08, 21:54
While out tonight, saw Katie, nice body, ass, but she is so sometime. Looks clean, but may be on something, one minute she is in your face so sweet the next she does not talk, and as I said her service was hurry up do your thing and go, dead fish action but depending on what mood she is in, ymmv.

Dreamseeker
08-09-08, 09:30
Thursday afternoon I drove up DP and there were more SW than I had seen in a very long time. I counted 5. Two near the start of DP near the stadium, another near Marie, and two more at DP and TL. I had somewhere I had to be so I wasn't able to stop.

I returned Friday at the same time and there was nada, zip, nothing. I did see one eventually on Douglas but I was a little wary of her. She had dark red almost brown hair and was dressed way better than what I normally see along that route, with a dress and high heels. I wasn't going to take a chance of a set up. I circled back around to get another look anyway and she was gone.

Indyguy69
08-09-08, 12:18
Was out cruising last Thursday and picked up Precious near the drake hotel. Light skinned BSW, low 20s, about 110lbs, clean, and quiet. I'd rate her a 7-8. Being from out-of-town, it took me awhile to find a good spot to park as the area doesn't look overly safe.

She had very good oral skills and took her time. Surprisingly, no discussion of price so I gave her a donation of. 2 +. 05 tip for BBBJCIM. I forgot to ask for digits but would definately repeat if I can find her again.

HornyGoatWeed
08-11-08, 20:42
I was out Saturday afternoon in the MBR and 4th area. Dang they were out like fireflies. Was driving down 4th late morning and saw this sweet little blond with some major titties. I was busy and couldn't stop to partake. Was hoping she would be there when I was finished but alas she was gone. Saw another dark blond WSW later. Pretty tiny, but got beat to her on the turn around. I hate 4th being one way. Went down to Chestnut and while sitting at the light I saw a redhead that I had never seen before. I saw her again later Sat. night across from the Drake.

I went down MBR after coming up through Lewis with nothing. Got near the Drake and saw this hottie blond a 8+ on the street scale. Chunky booty but the rest was hot. She was with some management and I wasn't going there. I saw this same WSW Friday afternoon near BK by herself but couldn't get her to pay attention Friday. Saturday she was interested but given the rather heavyset manager that was right there with her I didn't want to get involved.

Down near the hotel across from Shell has been a blond WSW heavily Tatted that I have seen there a lot but I don't know about her. I have seen her hustling a lot but never getting picked up.

Be safe out there.

Trackback
08-12-08, 15:00
Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has any reports on sws in the hendersonville/old hickory/madison area.

Doing some contract work in this area and have a lot of slow days. Would like some leads in the area if anyone has specific knowledge. Will be happy to make a full report.

Cheers

Cashville
08-13-08, 04:49
Sorry for the delay on the report. I was out Sunday afternoon around 3:00pm went to the Sunrise and parked on the side and was there for about 5 minutes and they started coming out the wood works again. I will post the pics I got in sets. All the pics I have are of the MBR area. You can probably tell from the surroundings where these were taken. I didn't partake of anything that I saw I was just doing some scouting. This first set is around the Sunrise. Sorry about the quality. I actually have a decent digital camera but my batteries were dead and I had to use my camcorder for shots. Plus the distance that they were shot from hurts the quality.

Cashville
08-13-08, 04:54
These where taken further down the street (south).

Cashville
08-13-08, 05:02
This girl had another girl walking with her but I couldn't get a shot of her. This was by Mickey D's and BK. I am new at trying to get pics of these chicks on the streets so I missed a lot of the girls that I saw out on Sunday afternoon. Its kind of hard to be discreet and get set in a good spot to take pics. I probably missed more than I took. MBR was jumping and LE was minimum.

Member #4187
08-13-08, 05:58
These where taken further down the street (south).

The blond in the 1st pic has been in the biz a long time and gives a pretty good DT BJ.

Bad Monger
08-13-08, 10:21
Good pics Cash. I usually make a few passes up and down MBR when heading to the airport. I have actually never partaken in the SW thing, but it's oddly interesting just to cruise the street and see what you find. Call it a grown up Where's Waldo! I'll have to throw the digital camera into the car from now on so i can snap some pics as well. I think it'd a good idea to start ID'ing the legit providers in the area.

FWIW, i did cruise MBR yesterday, and saw 5, count them, 5 marked LE and a couple unmarked cruising. I can only assume something had just happened. Obviously it was dry SW wise.

Stay Safe!

Levi

Fuzzynutz
08-13-08, 13:17
I cruised DP/TL area yesterday afternoon, and saw not one pro. Maybe the afternoon heat was too much for the workers. LE was out in large numbers. Even the chopper was up in the Dellway area. I had to go somewhere else!

Solaras
08-13-08, 18:36
Holy shit, you guys. I was going down DP near AA today and this girl in a brown dress with black shoes on was walking by during rush hour. She had on what looked like a clubbing dress on. Some guy picked her up real quick after I passed her up (no cash, cant risk the gas). She looked new like she had never walked in Nash before. I dont think she was LE cause she that dress was pretty revealing and she was having a hard time keeping it down in the wind.

Cashville
08-14-08, 03:47
The blond in the 1st pic has been in the biz a long time and gives a pretty good DT BJ.

I thought she looked familiar. I might have run across her in the past.

Boatman3721
08-14-08, 20:15
These where taken further down the street (south).The blond in the first picture in this group has been around a long time. I travel MBR often and see her around a lot. She would be worth the effort.

Evansville Man
08-14-08, 21:00
Hello all,

I'll be on the far north side of Nashville (by 65 & the Briley Parkway) tomorrow evening (around 7 or 8) and I'm wondering where a guy can go to find a little relaxation before I drive 3 hours back home? (Just FYI, I'm fond of AMPs or just finding someone standing on a streetcorner who won't try to cash-n-dash.)

Either way, I've read several posts, but can't seem to figure out what all the shortened road names are... MBR I've figured out, but otherwise I'm still a bit lost.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Evansville Man

Hard Sixx
08-15-08, 07:08
Sorry for the delay on the report. I was out Sunday afternoon around 3:00pm went to the Sunrise and parked on the side and was there for about 5 minutes and they started coming out the wood works again. I will post the pics I got in sets. All the pics I have are of the MBR area. You can probably tell from the surroundings where these were taken. I didn't partake of anything that I saw I was just doing some scouting. This first set is around the Sunrise. Sorry about the quality. I actually have a decent digital camera but my batteries were dead and I had to use my camcorder for shots. Plus the distance that they were shot from hurts the quality.I don't know what the place is, maybe a place for SW's too crash, but right across the street from this bus stop 2 week's ago I seen several of them coming and going changing clothes and all when they reappeared. Seen one young brunette that looked really good come out of there and go across the street to the gas station but LE was all over her, she walked right by me heading toward's the airport but no way was I going to make a check as LE was out in force!

TheBurgRider
08-16-08, 00:28
Had a cool dream this evening, was down near 4th and Oak and ran into Dawn, the little young blond that walks with her boyfriend. I had seen them before on a few cruises and got the look and nod every time so, I knew she was on good to go. Swung around the block and she was waiting at the stop sign. .3 for about 45 minutes of GREAT oral skills, doggy, mish, more doggy, and a big choking French finsih. Cute little young thing! Even broke one of my rules and ran her through McD's on the way back to drop her off. Like anything else YMMV. Be safe.

TheBurgRider
08-16-08, 00:33
The blonde in the second set of pics posted by Cashville, pics one and two, ripped me for .2 a while back. I still make it a point to wave to her every time I go by just to let her know I haven't forgotten. I'd stay away if I were you. Gave her a .2 to run in and grab a condom, and amazingly she disappeared. I guess I deserved it for not being prepared and not thinking with the right head. I've been at the hobby for quite a few years, and have only messed up like this one other time but, it's a gentle remind, think with the big head, be prepared when you cruise, and never let your money, wallet, anything of value out of your sight. Just avoid that one if you want to play safe.

Animalatnight
08-16-08, 11:03
There is a motel near the bowling alley in Madison, occasionally you can see a SW walking near there on GP -I picked one up wearing glasses and big tits and she had decent oral skills-we went to her room. There is a market and landrymat on the other direction past the post office near a trailer park and very rarely you can see one walking. In fact, late at night, you can see maybe the worst looking SW I have ever seen, near the post office -trying to flag down cars. She goes maybe 300 lbs and looks like Chris Farley in drag. Going back towards town, you occasionally see SWs near Due West walking through Big Lots parking lots. Truckers sometimes park there and I've seen SWs jump in their rigs. I picked a really skinny one up there around a year ago and she kept falling asleep while she tried to give me head. I have found you will see a SW walking on just every major road in this town esp. late at night if you have the patience.

Tnfunguy
08-18-08, 07:34
I had a dream Friday with SW from MBR she said her name was Ashley. Got a BJ she was very good.

Went out to cruise Sunday for a while and did'nt see much on MBR.

Can some one tell me the abbreviation for all the other locations in Nashville?

HornyGoatWeed
08-18-08, 18:16
Had a cool dream this evening, was down near 4th and Oak and ran into Dawn, the little young blond that walks with her boyfriend. I had seen them before on a few cruises and got the look and nod every time so, I knew she was on good to go. Swung around the block and she was waiting at the stop sign. .3 for about 45 minutes of GREAT oral skills, doggy, mish, more doggy, and a big choking French finsih. Cute little young thing! Even broke one of my rules and ran her through McD's on the way back to drop her off. Like anything else YMMV. Be safe.

I have seen her a couple times. Saw her Saturday wearing a bikini top and she does look good. I have gotten the wave from her everytime as well. Been a little stand offish with her for whatever reason. Maybe not now.

There is also a brunette that hangs out with some of the boi's just north of the cemetary. I have seen her hop into a few cars. Any info on her?

Same Old Al Z
08-19-08, 20:09
I had a dream Friday with SW from MBR she said her name was Ashley. Got a BJ she was very good.

Went out to cruise Sunday for a while and did'nt see much on MBR.

Can some one tell me the abbreviation for all the other locations in Nashville?Was that big tits and a little belly ashley?

Been looking for her lately. With no luck.

Stony Moss
08-20-08, 09:35
I didn’t when she climbed into my car and said I had picked her up before. No way I could forget a girl as cute as her. So I asked her name. Imagine my surprise when she said she was Nikki, recently released from CDC-F. Like almost every other SW that I have known who has visited with the Correctional Facility on Harding Place she has gained weight (must be the fine food they serve out there) but unlike most in her case I think it has even improved her already good looks. To see why I didn’t recognize her at first look at her pics in Spicy Dreams post on 11/05/07. She can be found near the BK on MBR and for established members I have her current digits. For those who have not met her be forewarn she is hard negotiator, but after all she has the goods.

Be Safe,

SM

Indyguy69
08-21-08, 01:23
I didn’t when she climbed into my car and said I had picked her up before. No way I could forget a girl as cute as her. So I asked her name. Imagine my surprise when she said she was Nikki, recently released from CDC-F. Like almost every other SW that I have known who has visited with the Correctional Facility on Harding Place she has gained weight (must be the fine food they serve out there) but unlike most in her case I think it has even improved her already good looks. To see why I didn’t recognize her at first look at her pics in Spicy Dreams post on 11/05/07. She can be found near the BK on MBR and for established members I have her current digits. For those who have not met her be forewarn she is hard negotiator, but after all she has the goods.

Be Safe,

SMHow about a trade. I was out on MBR tonight and almost gave up with all the LEO activity but found Leeann near the drake. About a 6-7 WSW with very good oral skills. BBBJCIM was delivered with expert quality considering I had the fortune of an earlier pop. She kept working until she finished me off with no complaints. Will definately repeat.

Battletank35
08-21-08, 17:30
Leo's was ouy in fully force last nite. They was @ the BK and drake on MBR. They was in a black 4 door nissan Titan and white quest and the chick was medium build with brown hair.

Tnfunguy
08-21-08, 19:15
Yes she did have big tits and a nice stomach. GREAT BJ

Was that big tits and a little belly ashley?

Been looking for her lately. With no luck.

Member #4187
08-23-08, 14:01
Got with Nikki on saturday. She is pretty nice for a WSW. Good head.

Same Old Al Z
08-24-08, 18:07
Was cruising around Friday night. Didn't see jack shit.

DP. Toni was walking with two dudes near the mapco. I saw a WSW cutie near the congress and that was it. I was disappointed.

I saw a WSW NICE hottie and I tried to scoop her up. At the pilot on TL but she went in to the store bought a pack of hats right in front of an on duty LEO and walked out to the back lot into a truck.

Damn

She was nice with big tits. Brown hair wearing fuck me shoes and club wear.

Same Old Al Z
08-24-08, 23:13

Be Safe,

SMDamn where did you pick up this honey at?

Cashville
08-25-08, 16:00
Tried calling Nikki yesterday and what do you know her phone was off. I guess she was out of minutes. When will these gals learn that they are missing out by not keeping their phones on. You would think that a SW who is about makin her money would have enough sense to keep the business line on.

Solaras
08-25-08, 20:25
Tried calling Nikki yesterday and what do you know her phone was off. I guess she was out of minutes. When will these gals learn that they are missing out by not keeping their phones on. You would think that a SW who is about makin her money would have enough sense to keep the business line on.

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

BlackHawk101
08-26-08, 09:47
Yep, I tried for a few days and ph was out of order

Member #4187
08-26-08, 18:49
Yep, I tried for a few days and ph was out of order

Might want to drive down to BK on MBR and scout the area.

Stony Moss
08-26-08, 20:50
Tuesday. We swapped calls today using her original number. Newbies look around BK on MBR and you should find her.

Pong982
08-26-08, 22:06
Leo's was ouy in fully force last nite. They was @ the BK and drake on MBR. They was in a black 4 door nissan Titan and white quest and the chick was medium build with brown hair.I agree. I saw some poor guy getting cuffed on DP last night at 6. Cop was in an unmarked Ford F-150 and the girl was walking away.

BlackHawk101
08-27-08, 09:11
About 615pm last night I saw a hot looking young woman who looked like Nikki. Stopped to say Howdy but the guy 3 cars back pulled over and snagged the hottie up by the Quality Inn and Coin laundry north of the BK.
However I only saw one WSW at that time but did see LEO in a few locations.
Yep you Hobbiest on MBR are some brave souls.

With this girls looks you would think she would make a ton of bucks on CL.
BTW- whats her going rate?

XxATLxX
08-28-08, 02:31
Im going to be in Nashville in a few weeks. I was wondering if anyone knows if Nikkis offers BBFS? And yes, I know the risks, I just choose to play that way with the young hot ones if its availabe.

Cashville
08-29-08, 23:06
Got a hold of Nikki yesterday on her cell and she had me call her back at her room. I call her back and get all the formalities out of the way and she proceeds to tell me that she is Murf. Road's finest and not doing anything for less than .60 - 1.00. I told her that was too much and she asked what I was looking to pay. I said .30 - .40. She then says you may go down to .50. I told her that I heard that the gong rate was .30 and she tells me that since this is over the phone that she charges more. She said that she probably did the .30 because she was hurting for money. Well I never called her back or went to go see her. I just wonder how many of you guys have been paying what she has apparently been asking for. You guys have got to remember that she is a MBR SW and you shouldn't be paying anymore than you regularly would. Street prices for a BJ is .20 - .25. At least that is what I would usually drop. Hell some of you may be paying less. I told Nikki .30 - .40 because she had her own room. Sometimes I am willing to pay a little extra for the convenience and not having to worry about getting seen or caught in my car. Nikki is asking too much and she was at the Drake (not too fond of pulling up in that place) so I will try and catch her out on the stroll. Not going to pay more than I have to. I suggest that everyone do the same.

Stay Safe
Cash

TheBurgRider
08-31-08, 02:07
First off let me say, I normally don't pick up BSW, nothing personal just my tastes. After a couple trips up and down MBR (the long track Briley to the overpass). I was heading back toward the Shell and caught sight of what I thought may be a score. Turn up in the apartments right after the shell, and though of blowing the illegal utrun but, figure against it. Didn't see her as I was coming up on the shell but turned in anyhow, the one I was after was no where to be found but, got a nod from one just walking out of the store as I pulled in. I did a double take not being sure if it was what I thought. Luckily for me, it was.

Kim, 23, BSW, about 5'4 nice 34 C, my guess 120lbs. I'd give her a 9 on the chart (comparing here to others I've seen around, easily competes with Beth, Nikki), the only thing keeping her from the dime was that 70s porn bush. She said she's here visiting family for the holiday and that she was from MS, ended up in a comfortalbe definately safe spot, got a very enjoyable mic check for. 25, complete with finger banging her the whole time. I held back a couple times and then couldn't complete, so took matters into my own hands, got her ok to blast on the C's, and gave her a bit of chin music at the same time, whoops bad aim (hey I said I was sorry). All in all about 45 mins with a girl that easily competes with any Craigslister, and tops many of them.

My only regret was not thinking of pics. I truely apologize.

MBR was totally dead the whole time I was cruising. Other than Kim, I saw 1 Big WSW up near the projects which I gladly passed on. This was around 11pm. Midnight, not sure what was up, LEO was scarce in marked, not familiar with the unadvertised ones yet.

Be Safe.

BlackHawk101
08-31-08, 09:44
Stay Safe
Cash
Yep, the Drake bad news. But Cash we love her look. LOL $50 for sex and a room. Seams fair!

WilsonsWay
08-31-08, 12:29
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Cashville
08-31-08, 20:34
Yep, the Drake bad news. But Cash we love her look. LOL $50 for sex and a room. Seams fair!

She wanted .60 just for a little head tune up. She must want more for FS. I like her looks too. But if she is going to up her rates when she is still just a MBR SW I just can't do it.

Cashville
08-31-08, 20:39
You forgot about the STD's you also get from the lady's of MBR. Or do they throw that in for free?

Why are you even on this board. All you do is make condescending remarks and stir up sh*t. You do what you do and don't worry about everyone else and the choices they make. You act like a b*tch.

Notdylan
08-31-08, 21:32
Please don't feed the trolls.

Hard Sixx
09-01-08, 19:11
Was out in front of the SRI on MBR today just before noon and saw 2 WSW'S one a redhead mid 30's red tank top blue jean skirt maybe a 5 on the SW scale, the other a brunette 30's also long blue dress 4 on the SW scale. Not more than the usual LE action up and down MBR but did see one drive the lot at the SRI, Be safe everyone, peace out.

BlackHawk101
09-01-08, 22:31
Kathy said this is the worst weekend she has ever had in Nashville. Looks like we let this lowlife without a face chase away a great provider.

Shame on all of us!

Danb Ready
09-01-08, 22:46
Kathy said this is the worst weekend she has ever had in Nashville. Looks like we let this lowlife without a face chase away a great provider.

Shame on all of us!Blackhawk, the dipshit you refer of (I won't mention his name) did not keep all of us away. I was unable to play because of work. I pm'd Kathy to let her know how bad I felt. I hope she travels the road to Nashville many times in the future, plays safe and leaves happy. My kinda girl.

Cocajing
09-04-08, 11:33
Didn't have time to partake, but did see a WSW that I believe is Robin, whom I reported on several months back strolling between 46th and 48th yesterday around 2:00. Have not seen any action over here in quite a while before yesterday. This one was obviously giving the look to eveyone who drove by.

Tnexpress2003
09-04-08, 15:16
Didn't have time to partake, but did see a WSW that I believe is Robin, whom I reported on several months back strolling between 46th and 48th yesterday around 2:00. Have not seen any action over here in quite a while before yesterday. This one was obviously giving the look to eveyone who drove by.Wearing a brown top? By McDonalds?

I thought she had the look yesterday as well.

Elihue
09-04-08, 20:24
With a few minor modifications, this same thing happened to me with Teresa. She hangs out around the bus stop across from the Days Inn from time to time. Steer clear. Should have reported on this one earlier and saved Juarez some trouble but life has been too hectic. Be safe.
Elihue

While new to this Board, I have been hobbying for quite awhile. I am new to Nashville and am just starting to acquiant myself with where to stroll. Today I picked up on MBR, a WSW named Teresa (Theresa); she wan't too bad looking and initially was nice enough for me to allow her to get stay in my vehicle. However, it wasn't 5 minutes later and a personality that I would later classify as psycho, began to surface. Essentially, she did everything she could to manipulate me into giving her more money and motel room. Realizing the scam, I initially told her to forget it, but she refused to get out of the car telling me I picked her so I was stuck with her. Trying to get out of the situation so that I did not have to fear she would falsely accuse me of rape, or damaging my vehicle, or whatever, I offered $20 for a car BBBJ and she said bitchingly said fine. However, upon arriving to the agreed upon location, she started throwing a tantrum about how I was cheap, the worst person she ever met, and that she doesn't do BBBJ. Fearing what this wacko might do, I settled for a do-it-yourself HJ while looking at her kitty. Even after getting her out of my vehicle, she tried to write down my license plate while yelling at me and telling me she had friends in vice.

Teresa (Theresa) is about 5'6", thin, brunette, about an A cup, and a smoker. She also had no condom and wanted me to front her money to supposed buy them. I'd say that if you encounter someone meeting this description, who goes from nice to a biatch after she gets into the car, get rid of her right away. She will probably pull the same thing and tell you you're stuck with her so my advice is that (reflecting in hindsight) you tell her you have to go into the store to the ATM and she has to go in with you.

Elihue
09-04-08, 20:28
A question and a random contact for fellow mongerers...
Has anyone got current digits on Tiffany/Shania. Her digits have gone bad on me but I know she had another Cricket phone...I just dont have the numbers. I called her hotel room number that she has been in for a year, and a black girl named Jasmine (I think) answered. She was obviously in the game or a setup of some kind because she worked me on the phone a bit. Since I was calling through the hotel switchboard and from a blocked number, I asked. She said she was 19, black, and thick, and if I showed up we could talk about p4p at .75. I am not in Nashville, but you guys that know where Tiffany was hanging might decide to check that out.
Elihue

Cocajing
09-05-08, 16:47
Wearing a brown top? By McDonalds?

I thought she had the look yesterday as well.That was the one.

Same Old Al Z
09-06-08, 12:22
Didn't have time to partake, but did see a WSW that I believe is Robin, whom I reported on several months back strolling between 46th and 48th yesterday around 2:00. Have not seen any action over here in quite a while before yesterday. This one was obviously giving the look to eveyone who drove by.Did she have a big rack? natural curly hair, 40ish?

I have seen her before.

Nimrod
09-07-08, 22:37
I'm headed to Nashville on Monday. I've had no luck with TER or TBD so I'm looking for the local stroll. You guys all use abbreviations for streets so beyond MBP I'm lost. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, what times are best? Thanks for any help you can give. I'll report back when I return home.

Cocajing
09-08-08, 13:46
Did she have a big rack? natural curly hair, 40ish?

I have seen her before.This was a different one Al. Straight hair, probably around 28, decent rack. I think I know the one you are talking about.

Street Seeker
09-08-08, 18:42
I'm headed to Nashville on Monday. I've had no luck with TER or TBD so I'm looking for the local stroll. You guys all use abbreviations for streets so beyond MBP I'm lost. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, what times are best? Thanks for any help you can give. I'll report back when I return home.

Nimrod...all of the abbreviations are in this forum.

DP = Dickerson Pike
TL = Trinity Lane
BCP = Brick Church Pike
MBR = Murfreesboro Rd
FL = Fesslers Lane

As for the best time, Nashville has had very slim pickings so there is no "best time". Shop, buy, and report back your experiences. There is a lot of info here about who to avoid, read up and it can save you a lot of frustration.

Johnny Dough
09-09-08, 08:03
Yesterday decided to leave work early to try my luck at fishing in Nashville. I casted the usual places and had very little luck. However I did find the following, a tight little spinner on MBR with short cropped bleached hair hanging at the usual shell. Tried like hell to get her attention but mgmt and LE kept interferring so no joy there.

Decided to try DP and the water was very quiet. So I am thinking what the hell, I will try TL north. As soon as I turn I spot this older WSW obviously strolling. She was about 5'8" approx mid to late 40's bottle blonde. I didn't stop because I was hoping for a better catch.

Headed over to CP same as DP so I went back to MBR. Close to the Drake, Saw 2 WSW one red hair which is my fav one blonde a little on the thick side. Stopped for the red and she got in and the funk followed. She was 5'10" late 40's rode hard and put up wet. I thought I could fake my way past the oder but I was wrong. Made an excuse to get out of it, gave her. 10 for the trouble and a dinner then dropped her off and headed south on MBR hoping to find that bleached spinner but no luck. Finally on MBR near the coin=op saw this short red head walking toward the Haze-inn she gave me the look but when I came around she was gone. I would really like to find her though.

In Summary. If anyone has any fishing secrets or special spots please let me know. This sport is hard enough without spending. 50 in gas everytime I need a little sidewalk trout.

Johnny Dough
09-09-08, 08:07
Is there a fish in that there pond and if so where is a good place to bait a hook.

Street Seeker
09-09-08, 18:34
Is there a fish in that there pond and if so where is a good place to bait a hook.

Fishing MBR is much like fishing anywhere else. For days on end, you fish and fish with no luck, or maybe seeing a couple of bottom feeders you don't want to hook. Then all of a sudden one day you cast into a spot you have hit over and over, and you get a strike. You reel and think it will be too small and you will have to throw it back. But once you get closer it is a trophy you want to "mount" and display on your mantel! So bottom line, keep casting in all of the usual places, and don't forget those little holes where you think there can't be any fish. You could be wrong.

Solaras
09-10-08, 02:37

Murfrees. Road or City?

Brucee23
09-10-08, 12:16
Unfortunately in that lake there are too many fish who really do smell like. Well. Um. Fish.

EroticPleasure
09-10-08, 13:23
A question and a random contact for fellow mongerers...
Has anyone got current digits on Tiffany/Shania. Her digits have gone bad on me but I know she had another Cricket phone...I just dont have the numbers. I called her hotel room number that she has been in for a year, and a black girl named Jasmine (I think) answered. She was obviously in the game or a setup of some kind because she worked me on the phone a bit. Since I was calling through the hotel switchboard and from a blocked number, I asked. She said she was 19, black, and thick, and if I showed up we could talk about p4p at .75. I am not in Nashville, but you guys that know where Tiffany was hanging might decide to check that out.
Elihue

She had an ad on BP that listed a number. Don't know if it's the 'no good' number or the new one but she's working with another girl on there so you'll see 2 pics, one of her and one of the other girl. If you can't find it let me know, I might be able to get it for you.

PWhipped
09-10-08, 13:56
What the f*** is BP, other than a gas station? LOL LOL

Wet Dreams, PW

She had an ad on BP that listed a number. Don't know if it's the 'no good' number or the new one but she's working with another girl on there so you'll see 2 pics, one of her and one of the other girl. If you can't find it let me know, I might be able to get it for you.

PWhipped
09-10-08, 14:21
Back Page, I shouda known, well it seems just like CL, lots of ads and no way of knowing it a sting or lousy service, hope I get some feedback from you gents here.

Wet Dreams, PW

What the f*** is BP, other than a gas station? LOL LOL

Wet Dreams, PW

Member #4187
09-10-08, 19:15
Just stopped in to see how everyone was doing. I am UTR mainly now. But found this on backpage..... Looks like our MBR favorite Nikki to me....

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/_let_me_make_your_day_brighter_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=797970

Nimrod
09-10-08, 21:52
It's Tuesday September 11. I'm done working for the day and on my way to the hotel. I've never been to Nashville before but I'm armed with information from this board.

At around 5:30 PM I decide to check out MBR during daylight to see what I'm getting into. I drive from the airport to just north of the 440/24 interchange. There are tons of commuters in cars and of the indigenous population hiking along the side of the road. I'm surprised that this is a stroll in Nashville because of the high speed of the traffic and the lack of sidewalks. But, sure enough I see three white girls at the bus stop by the shell station just before the 440/24 interchange smiling at traffic and screwing around. Two have short bleach blond hair with the usual black roots and one has dyed black hair. Since I'm looking for young bsw's and I'm not sure about these three, I move on. But, after making the turn I see one of them is gone. The remaining two are marginal looking, 5's on the SW scale 3 or 4 anywhere else. I can see potential for the area and it looks as if there's some activity at the residential complex on the hill above the bus stop. I head to my hotel intending to come back later that night.

At the hotel I check e-mail (I've contacted 4 different TER girls by e-mail and left a phone message for one). No luck. Where I live, this would never happen. ****** are a dime a dozen and some are actually attractive. But, 8 out of 10 call you back.

I head to Mexican restaurant, eat some enchiladas and have a couple of Negra Modelos. Then, it's back to MBR after dark. It's about 10:00 PM now. I drive from the airport in toward town. Traffic is a lot less congested. I see a few potentials walking east on the shoulder of the road but I want to drive the entire strip. It's tough to look and drive because of all of the Mensa members walking along the side of the road and wandering into traffic. By the time I get downtown I've seen two unmarked police cars and two marked, parked at the Burger King near FL.

I head back east and, in front of the Roadway Motel, I spot a wsw with long, dirty blond hair. She looks OK at 45 mph but not good enough to stop for. I also notice fellow mongers everywhere. I drive back out to the airport, make a U turn and head back downtown. There's some potential action - one skinny girl which long chestnut brown hair who looks fairly well groomed - at the aforementioned Shell station by 440/24, but I see a guy following close behind and I pass on by.

There sure are a lot aimless men hanging out along MBR, but no girls. Then, as I approach the Drake I see a bleach blond with hair to her mid back. She gives me the look and flips her hair. But, her "agent" is 10 paces behind her watching every move and this is where I saw the two unmarked cars before. So, I keep driving toward the city. I go by what looks like a housing project. In most cities, these places are good for finding young black girls. But here, all I see are black guys looking to sell drugs or hanging out. By the time I get downtown I'm tired and decide not to risk another pass by.

I was out for about an hour driving up and down MPR and turning through a few side streets. I saw the two blonds and the one dark haired beauty. All of them were Caucasian and only marginal looking. Since I prefer bsw's, I passed on them. Clearly, demand outweighed supply as I saw at least 10 other mongers doing the same thing I was. I didn't bother to check any of the other strolls in town, because it was my first time in Nashville.

Thanks for your help guys and be safe.

Xccess
09-11-08, 00:58
Murfrees. Road or City?There are street call Murfreesboro road.

I don't know any SW in Murfreesboro town.

Some one correct me if I am wrong.

Brucee23
09-11-08, 13:27
Hey Pwhipped and EP,

The tiffany who advertises on BP is the one who used to have the outcall in goodlettesville last year then she dropped off the map for a few months [probably went back to Seattle]and now she's back. She was all business but got the job done [not necessarily a GFE] but pleasant to be with and maybe just a touch heavier than her pictures which were taken awhile ago. She's originally from Seattle. I couldn't find an ad on TIFFANY SHANIA-if you got one PM me. I know she hates to run those ads.

Street Seeker
09-11-08, 18:06
It's Tuesday September 11. I'm done working for the day and on my way to the hotel. I've never been to Nashville before but I'm armed with information from this board.

WOW...a lot of informaton and a lot of time spent to go home "empty handed". Solid information...thanks.

Street Seeker
09-11-08, 18:08
There are street call Murfreesboro road.

I don't know any SW in Murfreesboro town.

Some one correct me if I am wrong.
A rare occurance but I have struck gold before in LaVergne, Smyrna, and M'Boro. You know those college girls when Daddy is late with the check!

Football Fan
09-11-08, 19:30
A rare occurance but I have struck gold before in LaVergne, Smyrna, and M'Boro. You know those college girls when Daddy is late with the check!LOL funny stuff. What area of the boro?

Cashville
09-12-08, 15:56
Hey Pwhipped and EP,

The tiffany who advertises on BP is the one who used to have the outcall in goodlettesville last year then she dropped off the map for a few months [probably went back to Seattle]and now she's back. She was all business but got the job done [not necessarily a GFE] but pleasant to be with and maybe just a touch heavier than her pictures which were taken awhile ago. She's originally from Seattle. I couldn't find an ad on TIFFANY SHANIA-if you got one PM me. I know she hates to run those ads.

Tiffany/Shania has a very distinct voice, so it is easily recognizable. She is on the chat line going by Megan. I left her a message about a week ago but haven't gotten a reply. If anyone gets in contact with her please share the info.

Cashville
09-12-08, 17:12
Late report from last Saturday. Was out Saturday night saw a few here and there on MBR in the usual spots. I just don't have the nerve to pull over on a busy street a grab a chick. I ride around a lot looking for the right moment to pull over in a parking lot or side street. So I miss out a lot of times on something that maybe worth getting a close look. Anyway I came across Katrina who was hanging out around the Drake. I picked her up across the street on Parris Ave. She was better looking from a distance but not that bad that I passed on her when she got in the car. Did the check and negotiated for pics, video, and bj $45 for her $20 for the room. Long story short she has a good attitude and seemed to enjoy playtime. Sorry but she doesn't have any digits. Here are some pics so if you can see what she looks like and spot her when you are out cruising.
Stay Safe
Cash

Xccess
09-13-08, 05:49
LOL funny stuff. What area of the boro?LOL, I like to know that too :)

Animalatnight
09-13-08, 11:43
Excellent photos, Cashville. I have had a couple of in car BJs from her in that area of town around 6 am months ago and she let me play with her goods but I haven't had a chance to see them until now. Keep up the good work.

Member #4187
09-13-08, 13:08
Took a drive to waste some expensive gas today. Went to down MBR and saw a couple of possibilites, but my crazy Uncle Leo kept driving slowly and going in and out of parking lots. About to go home, when I saw Nicki walking with another across from Shell. As I was about to turn around my Uncle was already pullimg them over.

JB Nash
09-15-08, 15:52
I flew in for quick meeting on Friday morning. Airplane was late so I did not have any scouting time before the meeting. However, I had an hour to kill before rushing back West. Meet Kim on MBP by Willhagen. She was very pleasant even thought had just received a citation from the locals and was still open for business. Bleach blond with a few tats. I simply gave her a ride to her apartment nothing more, but she was willing. I have not been in TN for some time now, but MBP Was dead. Did not get to check out any of the other areas.

Beatles9
09-16-08, 23:24
I'm up in Gallatin but plan to play in Nashville. Am I the only one that can't figure out what MBR is? Someone send me a message and fill me in please.

Thanks,

A.C.

Beatles9
09-17-08, 00:27
Morning guys. New in town. Have reported all my activity in other cities. Can someone please send me a PM to let me know where to go so I can arm myself with a Camera and get on down the road? I'm trying to look at a mat and cross reference these initials, but I'm not getting anywhere!

Thanks!

A.C.

EroticPleasure
09-17-08, 02:21
Hey Pwhipped and EP,

I know I'm late, missed this post.

The Tiffany I was referring to is Shania and she did have an ad on BP with another girl. I went and looked and the ad isn't there anymore though.

I have a number that was good not too long ago but I don't know if it still is. It starts with 578. If that's the 'no good number' then ditch it, but if that's not the 'no good #' PM me (if you're a trusted member) and I'll give it to you to try. I'm not going to try the number but one of you can and then if it's good you can share with the others you trust.

Beatles9
09-17-08, 03:34
Awesome, thanks for the Info.....

Also, if any of you seasoned vets can set me up with some contact info, especially for that cute young petite thing, I would be appreciative!

Ciao!

AC

Beatles9
09-18-08, 00:21
Heading out for my first run in Nashville!

Will report upon return!

AC

Beatles9
09-18-08, 02:59
So I decide to head down, get off of 65 at TL, Check the surrounding areas there by the Hotels, nothing doing. I head down TL and still nothing. Turn on DP heading towards downtown and see one WSW who looked to be in her early 100's. I get a call that is important enough for me to head back home immediately. As I am turning around at around DP and Grace St., I see a cute, young WSW who gives me the nod, but I have to wave her off and head back. She was quite pretty too! Id say 7.5-8.5 on the real world scale.

Hell of a way to start things off in Nashville, :(

Happy Hunting.

AC

Cashville
09-18-08, 08:01
Not quite Peter North but close.

R Consultant
09-18-08, 08:45
Nothing better than a little Man Goo to help her complexion out a little bit..

Plus you can tell your Peter Norths cousin or something.

Happy Hunting..

Not quite Peter North but close.

ScooterAllCity
09-18-08, 10:51
Not quite Peter North but close.She looks nothing like Peter North.

Xccess
09-20-08, 06:01
Sorry for this lame as questions but I just move to Nasville. I been cruising up murfreesboro pike and don't see any thing, I went from the airport down to down town and never see any action. When would be a would time to hunt?

Animalatnight
09-20-08, 14:44
I have been crusing sat. and sun. mornings around 6am-I sure wont be this frigging weekend thanks to this gas mess. I never thought I would see my fellow Nashvillians acting so stupid. Drove around last night and couldnt find shit-gas or pussy!

Nashguy207
09-20-08, 15:15
Hey guys IM new to the board. This is my first post. Was wondering if anybody had info on this girl on CL.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/842228740.html

Thanks

Member #4187
09-20-08, 17:11
Hey guys IM new to the board. This is my first post. Was wondering if anybody had info on this girl on CL.

ThanksI have emailed her a couple of times.

No response. So she is a negative for me.

Brucee23
09-20-08, 17:32
http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/842228740.html :that same number came up under "adventurous couple " on Cl. That ad has been deleted. Hmmm

JB Nash
09-20-08, 18:27
For those of us that don't live in Nashville I think so.

Street Seeker
09-20-08, 23:37
For those of us that don't live in Nashville I think so.

MBR = Murfreesboro Road
MBP = Murfreesboro Pike

Both are the same road.

Beatles9
09-21-08, 03:52
First night Mongering in this town was rough. Can someone throw me a bone here. Some contact info.

Animalatnight
09-21-08, 16:56

Thanks

The photos are of a girl called Adrianne-a former Showtime dancer. I can tell you for a fact she was a real provider when she danced but is this a real ad? I have a photo of her from Showtime somewhere on this PC.

Street Seeker
09-21-08, 21:48
First night Mongering in this town was rough. Can someone throw me a bone here. Some contact info.

Beatles...please don't take this personally but until you have "proven" yourself most of the veterans here will not share digits with you. Nashville is a tough town and when you run across a wonderful lady, you are very careful with whom you share the information with. Nashville is very hit/miss and you just have to keep shopping and sharing information. Once you have established your credentials, you will find the veterans more than willing to share.

Be very careful out there, LEO enjoys setting up stings. Better to "lose" to another shopper when she looks too good to be true. In most cases, they are. The stings here will always direct you to a motel normally very near where the lady is strolling. She won't get in your vehicle, she will tell you to meet her at room xxx and then your done.

Beatles9
09-22-08, 00:04
I understand all that, I am proven in other places, just new here. Sharpened my eye in Europe, then here in Cali, Phoenix and SLC, Utah (Which was the easiest, believe it or not).

Oh well, Ill let you know how it all turns out next time on the track.

Thanks,

AC

Street Seeker
09-22-08, 17:50
I understand all that, I am proven in other places, just new here. Sharpened my eye in Europe, then here in Cali, Phoenix and SLC, Utah (Which was the easiest, believe it or not).

Oh well, Ill let you know how it all turns out next time on the track.

Thanks,

AC

Utah??? Must be all those neglected Mormon wives...LOL

Stugg
09-22-08, 18:54
Can only offer this about Utah; it is a really strange place. They have a lot of rules based on the Mormons, but they have a lot of ways to get around them. Example: you check in to a Marriott in Salt Lake City (heart of the Mormon Church) and they tell you that you cannot find a place to buy a drink (no bar in this hotel), but then they point you to a "Social Room" that is off the side of the lobby and you can order anything you want to drink. You cannot take it to your room, but if you want to drink it there, you are fine. I have little doubt that they have ways to get around all the "rules" they have in that town. BTW, when you get up to the ski resorts, it is just like anywhere you’ve ever been, they have bars etc.

Johnny Dough
09-23-08, 12:44
Went for a drive saturday but pickings were very slim. Went by the shell on MBR and saw all the cars backed up on the street trying to get gas. only saw 1 sw but she didn't even look like she was intereted in working. If anyone knows this one I would appreciate a report. Went to the usual haunts(DP, TL, MBR, even Douglas to GP) but those were empty too.

Can someone offer suggestions on other hunting grounds?

JB Nash
09-23-08, 18:20
Went for a drive saturday but pickings were very slim. Went by the shell on MBR and saw all the cars backed up on the street trying to get gas. only saw 1 sw but she didn't even look like she was intereted in working. If anyone knows this one I would appreciate a report. Went to the usual haunts(DP, TL, MBR, even Douglas to GP) but those were empty too.

If you found her on MBR this apears to be Kim. Her story is husband in drug addict, down on her luck. Has been picked up for hooking, she is not very agressive looking for work, just being carefull I guess.
As to her performance? I don't know. She wants $ but who knows what her real price is.

She is relative new to the street.

Street Seeker
09-23-08, 20:13

That is Kim...and if she is in a good mood she is a freak and a blast!

Nash Manner
09-24-08, 05:01
Hi guys,

I haven't been here for a while but have returned since there are a few stories that I would like to share. I am not sure if it is due to this forum or what but I seem to go out a lot more often now. Heck I pretty much know the names of every single SW on MBR, Harding, and DP. Back in the day there used to be new ones every night but it is the same six on every street now.

I have a serious question that I hope someone can answer since you may have experienced this yourself. Sometimes when there are people around you just want to quickly pick up a SW that you see and get out there before really checking out how she looks. Usually they look like 20 year olds with nice bodies but when they get in they are 40 year olds with bad teeth and wrinkled skin and smell like cigarrettes. Tonight I kindly asked if she would get out and she refused. Do I have a legal right to remove her by force or would I get in trouble as well?

Street Seeker
09-24-08, 22:25
I have a serious question that I hope someone can answer since you may have experienced this yourself. Sometimes when there are people around you just want to quickly pick up a SW that you see and get out there before really checking out how she looks. Usually they look like 20 year olds with nice bodies but when they get in they are 40 year olds with bad teeth and wrinkled skin and smell like cigarrettes. Tonight I kindly asked if she would get out and she refused. Do I have a legal right to remove her by force or would I get in trouble as well?

OK...you have to be very careful here. Now if a lady is not up to the hygiene standards I look for when she gets in I normally offer a small donation for "wasting her time". Now some won't accept that and want a lot more cause they think they can push you around. In those cases when they don't want to accept my small gratuity and won't get out I calmly put my car into drive and start driving. When she asks where we are going I tell her to either the cloest police car I can find or one of the precincts. I tell her I am going to let the office know that I offered her a ride, she propositioned me, and when I asked her to get out of my car she threatened me and refused. I promise you she will ask you to pull over and let her out then.

Ensure you do not have anything (especially valuables) she can grab, and don't have a huge key ring hanging from your ignition. She may try to grab your keys and bolt when you stop. Keep a close eye on her hands too!

Just my two-cents.

Nash Manner
09-24-08, 23:19
Good advice thanks.

Nash Manner
09-24-08, 23:24
Oh actually (perhaps the mod/admin can just add this to my other post) well I actually did say that I was going to tell the police that was sitting at the dunkin donuts nearby but if they asked me what I am doing driving on a street known for it at this time of night I do not think they would believe me. Plus I really do not want LE to recognize me since I just blend in the crowd of cars.

Solaras
09-24-08, 23:40
OK...you have to be very careful here. Now if a lady is not up to the hygiene standards I look for when she gets in I normally offer a small donation for "wasting her time". Now some won't accept that and want a lot more cause they think they can push you around. In those cases when they don't want to accept my small gratuity and won't get out I calmly put my car into drive and start driving. When she asks where we are going I tell her to either the cloest police car I can find or one of the precincts. I tell her I am going to let the office know that I offered her a ride, she propositioned me, and when I asked her to get out of my car she threatened me and refused. I promise you she will ask you to pull over and let her out then.

Ensure you do not have anything (especially valuables) she can grab, and don't have a huge key ring hanging from your ignition. She may try to grab your keys and bolt when you stop. Keep a close eye on her hands too!

Just my two-cents.

Now, that's some good solid advice. Thumbs up!

RoadWarrior615
09-26-08, 18:52
Hi guys,

I haven't been here for a while but have returned since there are a few stories that I would like to share. I am not sure if it is due to this forum or what but I seem to go out a lot more often now. Heck I pretty much know the names of every single SW on MBR, Harding, and DP. Back in the day there used to be new ones every night but it is the same six on every street now.

I have a serious question that I hope someone can answer since you may have experienced this yourself. Sometimes when there are people around you just want to quickly pick up a SW that you see and get out there before really checking out how she looks. Usually they look like 20 year olds with nice bodies but when they get in they are 40 year olds with bad teeth and wrinkled skin and smell like cigarrettes. Tonight I kindly asked if she would get out and she refused. Do I have a legal right to remove her by force or would I get in trouble as well?Its you car. tell them to GET THE F*UCK OUT PLAN AND SIMPLE. i keep a can of mace just in case they dont want tog et out or just keep driving.

RoadWarrior615
09-26-08, 18:54
OK. So who was the person on harding pL with the camera recording while driving?

Brucee23
09-27-08, 18:24
Hey road warrior-you shoot mace in your car you're gonna get a REAL education in the "things I wish I hadn't done" category. Go to Freidmans army surplus on 21'st and get some mace gel-it's like silly string with no blowback.

Nash Manner
09-28-08, 11:24
Haha Mace sucks anyway any time I watch someone get maced on the show COPS the person is hardly affected.

EroticPleasure
09-28-08, 22:56
Hey road warrior-you shoot mace in your car you're gonna get a REAL education in the "things I wish I hadn't done" category. Go to Freidmans army surplus on 21'st and get some mace gel-it's like silly string with no blowback.If it's like silly string, does it impair your aim any...where you might have to get a person more straight on in the eyes as where regular mace spray will pretty much take someone out no matter how good or bad your aim in the eyes?

Just curious because I may check it out but I want something that makes sure I can't miss!

Thanks =)

Brucee23
09-29-08, 00:38
Hey EP,

It will make the person you hit look like a clay statue-it coats the face and can cause 2nd degree burns-you can't just brush it off-It sticks! I think it also has uv dye in it. You get about 8 1 second bursts. Mean stuff, but very effective for self defense. The directions explain everything and show you a picture of what it does on the package. I shot it at a pit bull-only got a little on the pit bull and hit a small tree with the rest. The pit bull took off and the tree was dead in the morning LOL.

Stugg
09-29-08, 09:33
If it's like silly string, does it impair your aim any...where you might have to get a person more straight on in the eyes as where regular mace spray will pretty much take someone out no matter how good or bad your aim in the eyes?

Just curious because I may check it out but I want something that makes sure I can't miss!

Thanks =)Shotgun, but it will make a mess in the car.

EroticPleasure
09-29-08, 17:11
Hey EP,

It will make the person you hit look like a clay statue-it coats the face and can cause 2nd degree burns-you can't just brush it off-It sticks! I think it also has uv dye in it. You get about 8 1 second bursts. Mean stuff, but very effective for self defense. The directions explain everything and show you a picture of what it does on the package. I shot it at a pit bull-only got a little on the pit bull and hit a small tree with the rest. The pit bull took off and the tree was dead in the morning LOL.OMG LOL, that sounds fabulous! I'll have to check that out. Thanks =) (umm but don't do that to the dog again!)

Brucee23
09-30-08, 00:44
EP I'm normally an animal lover but he was hanging into my pants leg at the time.

I did feel bad about the tree tho.

EroticPleasure
09-30-08, 13:14
EP I'm normally an animal lover but he was hanging into my pants leg at the time.

I did feel bad about the tree tho.

LOL...you tree killer!

(I thought you used the dog for an experiment)

Hard Sixx
10-03-08, 13:51
Was out on MBR this morning about 11 and saw 3 WSW's and 1 BSW at the SRI. Black sw had on blue short's and brown top, real thick with long hair, two of the wsw's left in a suv and the other 1 made one stroll down mbr before being picked up by a monger in a truck, she had a handler, so she was definitely out.

Stay safe,

Beatles9
10-03-08, 20:06
Moving to Nashville next week, Gonna hit DP again, looking for that cute, petite SW I missed last time I was there.

Ciao!

AC

Nash Manner
10-06-08, 14:37
I never caught her name but there is a really good looking 20 year old SW who used to be at Drake but was across the Shell last night. The sad thing is that she has no personality and is rude even though you can tell that she doesn't mean to be rude she just acts that way naturally. Last time she offered the "standard" prices but last night wanted a lot more extra for normal service. She said that she is the best looking one on the street and deserves more money than the rest. Than she asked me how many "bitches" that I mess with as if she was mothering me. The first time I picked her up she just acted really nervous and did a good job but this time she was totally different. That is the strange thing it seems like SWs do the best job the first time but the second time is not that great. I wonder if it is because we expect the same quality as last time or if they are used to us and do not really care or both.

Cashville
10-07-08, 07:12
I never caught her name but there is a really good looking 20 year old SW who used to be at Drake but was across the Shell last night. The sad thing is that she has no personality and is rude even though you can tell that she doesn't mean to be rude she just acts that way naturally. Last time she offered the "standard" prices but last night wanted a lot more extra for normal service. She said that she is the best looking one on the street and deserves more money than the rest. Than she asked me how many "bitches" that I mess with as if she was mothering me. The first time I picked her up she just acted really nervous and did a good job but this time she was totally different. That is the strange thing it seems like SWs do the best job the first time but the second time is not that great. I wonder if it is because we expect the same quality as last time or if they are used to us and do not really care or both.

Sounds like Nikki.

Nash Manner
10-07-08, 12:26
Yeah I forgot to mention that she was a skinny blonde with short hair and a nice little round ass.

JB Nash
10-10-08, 12:14
I flew into Nashville last Friday and was picked up at the airport by one the guys from my office Steve. Steve is in his early 30’s single and very much in tune with Nashville. With a lot of time to kill before the end of the day, and with my expense account, we took in an early dinner/ late lunch at the Hooters off I-24. When we arrived just before 3 pm we were the only customers in the place, and Steve received the attention of a couple of the young Hooters girls. We were seated next to the window. A young girl walked by the window and Steve gave her a look and wink, she came in and promptly seated herself at our table and started chatting us up, her name was Debra. She proceeded to have lunch with us and by my count, she had 8 beers during our hour stay. She offered Steve the time of his life and she offered to find a friend for the old guy (me). She told Steve that the old guy would have provide some incentive for her friend. I declined, but Steve being young and stupid, left me at Hooters. He returned shortly with Debra, and outstanding looking red head name Susan from Mobile AL. As luck would have it we were running short on time and had to return the office to pick up a car for me. They were staying at the hotel across from the Hooters. Steve made arrangements to take pick them up and we were to have dinner with them at 7.

I picked up my car from the office, went to the company apartment and cleaned up. Then off to meet Steve at the hotel. When I arrived at the hotel, I waited for Steve. Steve was prompt and at 7 as arranged Steve knocked on door but no answer, we waited for about 15 minutes then went to the off to check to see if the girls had split, when we inquired about their room we where told that it had been rented by a guy for the week. The desk clerk also told us that they had been having a few working girls in the area and the cops were patrolling the area. After some discussion with Steve, he told me he had set up the first meeting with Debra. He met her on some phone service, and had met her in this area before but had never known were she was staying. He normally uses his place and she would spend time with him in exchange for a trip to his liquor cabinet were she would remove a couple of fifths of rum. The second girl Susan was unknown to him.

I have visited the area a couple times this week but with no success in locating the Debra or Susan. I have seen a number of others that have the walk and the look they have been a cut above the ones on MBR or DP most are 7 to 9.
I have also seen the Cops pickup a guy with a girl in the car and give him the second degree.

Danb Ready
10-10-08, 15:28
I flew into Nashville last Friday and was picked up at the airport by one the guys from my office Steve. Steve is in his early 30’s single and very much in tune with Nashville. With a lot of time to kill before the end of the day, and with my expense account, we took in an early dinner/ late lunch at the Hooters off I-24. When we arrived just before 3 pm we were the only customers in the place, and Steve received the attention of a couple of the young Hooters girls. We were seated next to the window. A young girl walked by the window and Steve gave her a look and wink, she came in and promptly seated herself at our table and started chatting us up, her name was Debra. She proceeded to have lunch with us and by my count, she had 8 beers during our hour stay. She offered Steve the time of his life and she offered to find a friend for the old guy (me). She told Steve that the old guy would have provide some incentive for her friend. I declined, but Steve being young and stupid, left me at Hooters. He returned shortly with Debra, and outstanding looking red head name Susan from Mobile AL. As luck would have it we were running short on time and had to return the office to pick up a car for me. They were staying at the hotel across from the Hooters. Steve made arrangements to take pick them up and we were to have dinner with them at 7.

I picked up my car from the office, went to the company apartment and cleaned up. Then off to meet Steve at the hotel. When I arrived at the hotel, I waited for Steve. Steve was prompt and at 7 as arranged Steve knocked on door but no answer, we waited for about 15 minutes then went to the off to check to see if the girls had split, when we inquired about their room we where told that it had been rented by a guy for the week. The desk clerk also told us that they had been having a few working girls in the area and the cops were patrolling the area. After some discussion with Steve, he told me he had set up the first meeting with Debra. He met her on some phone service, and had met her in this area before but had never known were she was staying. He normally uses his place and she would spend time with him in exchange for a trip to his liquor cabinet were she would remove a couple of fifths of rum. The second girl Susan was unknown to him.

I have visited the area a couple times this week but with no success in locating the Debra or Susan. I have seen a number of others that have the walk and the look they have been a cut above the ones on MBR or DP most are 7 to 9.
I have also seen the Cops pickup a guy with a girl in the car and give him the second degree.*WOW* I thought EP was long winded...lol

Elihue
10-11-08, 09:35
Men,
I'm posting from my phone so I must be brief. Picked up Deja, a fine firm young 25 yr old mother of two BSW in front of Days Inn on MBR Friday night. Great thick ass and b cups with great nips. FUll service and good cbj. Asked for $ but settled for .7. As scale was 8. I will try to post pics soon. Have digits for Senior members.
Elihue

Nash Manner
10-12-08, 16:19
Do you guys ever get complaints from SWs who say that their jaw hurts and can no longer continue? I always let them go then but the weird thing last night was that I picked up on who said she couldn't do it anymore so I dropped her off an went home, washed up and went back out to pick up another who said her jaws hurt as well and kept having to pause LOL. I may have to stop going out then since I am just wasting time and money.

Animalatnight
10-13-08, 12:28
Do you guys ever get complaints from SWs who say that their jaw hurts and can no longer continue? I always let them go then but the weird thing last night was that I picked up on who said she couldn't do it anymore so I dropped her off an went home, washed up and went back out to pick up another who said her jaws hurt as well and kept having to pause LOL. I may have to stop going out then since I am just wasting time and money.

Yes and some have told me they have a broken jaw and can't give head at all. I think those were just trying to get out of the BJ part because I wanted the half and half-and they didn't mention it until I was out of my clothes. When those SWs sit on their asses in our jails (that our taxes pay for) they discuss and swap techniques-just like other criminals.

RoadWarrior615
10-13-08, 13:37
Do you guys ever get complaints from SWs who say that their jaw hurts and can no longer continue? I always let them go then but the weird thing last night was that I picked up on who said she couldn't do it anymore so I dropped her off an went home, washed up and went back out to pick up another who said her jaws hurt as well and kept having to pause LOL. I may have to stop going out then since I am just wasting time and money.Usually that is a hint by the SW that your not clean down there.

RoadWarrior615
10-13-08, 13:56
Rode around MBR for awhile and saw a GOOD looking body young girl get dropped off at the waffle house. She had on pink spandex outfit and was very tall. I stalked her out for 15 minutes while she ate at the waffle house. I decided to run to the store but by the time I got back she was gone for the waffle house. I drove around for a hour or so and on my way back down MBR I see her crossing shell station back to the hotel. She was stopping traffic and everybody was trying to talk to her. I caught at with her int he hotel parking lot. Asked her if she wants a ride and she proceeds by asking me the same question? "Do you? Want a ride? "

I was like HUH? I'm already driving. I quickly change the subject bla bla bla and she says to take her number and to call her in 15 min because she has to freshen up. I was tired so I just went home.

W

Nash Manner
10-13-08, 16:14
Yeah I understand that part of it but I mean in this case they are actually doing the job but a few minutes in you can tell that they get tired or say that their jaw hurts. They keep trying but when they pause and continue every few seconds it ruins it for me so I just say nevermind and drop them off. The funny thing is that their size doesn't matter. If they look like they are really small sometimes they can take it all the way with no problems while others cannot.

Beatles9
10-13-08, 23:36
Was on DP last night, Saw a BSW with an awesome body, but looked like she had a 5 O'clock shadow.

Pulled over by LE for a headlight out which I didnt know about. The guys was real nice though.

On DP by the Mobile homes, I picked up Jessica, Did an LE check, .3 for a decent BBBJ. She was a 5.

Decent night.

Ciao!

A.C.

JB Nash
10-18-08, 20:14
Back in the high county of Colorado now, however on Sunday I explored Dickerson looking for the promise one, using all the hints located on this site but missed out. On Monday I had to work in Tullahoma, then return to Colorado on Tuesday. Back here were life is lay back and much colder, Steve one of my co-workers in Nashville sent some hot pictures to share with you. He found her when he had Monday off, in front of the Drake on MBR. He reports that swe was with 2 white girls and one black girl. All were willing to play but his funds were limited. So he selected this one she was willing to pose for unlimited pictures for limited funds. Then after she had her fix she flagged him down to give him a run down of all the girls on MBR and the hot spots. Steve said he just took pictures to share.

Nash Manner
10-18-08, 21:03
Sorry but I always speak my mind and I just have to say this. I do not know how some of you guys can pick up girls like that. I only pick up young ones with nice bodies. Those old wrinkled up ones wearing clothes from Goodwill with big guts and frizzy hair are the ones that I avoid.

Solaras
10-20-08, 20:28
Back in the high county of Colorado now, however on Sunday I explored Dickerson looking for the promise one, using all the hints located on this site but missed out. On Monday I had to work in Tullahoma, then return to Colorado on Tuesday. Back here were life is lay back and much colder, Steve one of my co-workers in Nashville sent some hot pictures to share with you. He found her when he had Monday off, in front of the Drake on MBR. He reports that swe was with 2 white girls and one black girl. All were willing to play but his funds were limited. So he selected this one she was willing to pose for unlimited pictures for limited funds. Then after she had her fix she flagged him down to give him a run down of all the girls on MBR and the hot spots. Steve said he just took pictures to share.Well, I was going to have some Ice Cream. Now for some reason I can't.

Same Old Al Z
10-21-08, 18:02
Damn dude.

That snatch. At first looked good, but then I see a huge bump on it and then I see her gut.

I would only have gotten head from this ho

KatChaser
10-22-08, 00:12
It was a slow day out today, leo was in full force, I saw 1 WSW, on dp long red hair, don't recall the name but she has been spoke about in some post that I have read.

Nash Manner
10-22-08, 06:11
Dp is completely dead. I never thought they would be able to clean those streets but they did. I notice that they would be on the streets and when LE drove past they all began walking away to never be seen again. I guess just their presence alone scares them off. When they bulldozed those trailers a while back that killed all of the activity since that is where out of towners stayed. The only three girls on DP are Lee, Shelley's sister, and Adrianne/Kita. I am happy since I haven't gone out all week looking for any. I stayed away for years so I don't know what made me want to go out nearly every night for the past few months. I guess depression or hoping to find the perfect regular that I had years ago. I would just call and come by her house and leave it was perfect. Now none of them do not have a permanent residence or a phone that works for more than a week.

I felt like I was wasting too much time and gas driving up and down those streets for hours. I just stick to watching free porn now since the satisfaction is the same due to the rushed services of the SWs and overpriced CL girls these days.

KatChaser
10-22-08, 20:28
While looking around today, near bcp I saw uncle leo working a bee sting, I did not hang around long enough to see much else, but they are getting really crafty. Be careful all.

Same Old Al Z
10-24-08, 07:44
Scammin ***** with the $ tat on her neck I talked about -from a while back spotted on MBR across from shell, in a fight with some black chick and a black dude. The next day I saw her trying to scam some more poor mongers at the shell in a fake ass wig and tight ass jeans She has a nice bod but guys dont be fooled. She is a scammin ho and is dangerous. Do not pick her up.

Seen a few random hos on MBR but not a whole lot. MBR is hotter than DP. I saw overpricing Jenny on DP (she wants .3 for head and .6 for FS) but shes the only one I have seen on DP.

Nash Manner
10-24-08, 15:52
You must be talking about Shelley and yeah I avoid her. She does change her appearance a lot but I recognize her body outline from a distance. She is the only white female out there with thick thighs and an ass.

Same Old Al Z
10-26-08, 10:55
Yes thats her. If you read back she ripped me off and had her thug rob me at gunpoint. I broke the monger rules so I blame myself but still.

Solaras
10-26-08, 21:12
She used to be pretty cool. Now she's just out to hurt people. You'd think doing all that time in jail would teach her to keep better company.

Hey Nash, when you say "Shelly's sister" do you mean Destiny? Its been a while since ive seen her.

Nash Manner
10-27-08, 04:01
I forgot her name but I guess that is her. They used to always walk together but now she is on DP, while Shelly is at MBR. Her sister has the long blonde hair and never smiles. You can see her either near that truck stop near that 24 hour deli (darn I forget the name of it) or on Trinity.

One Prone
10-29-08, 10:04
Scammin ***** with the $ tat on her neck I talked about -from a while back spotted on MBR across from shell, in a fight with some black chick and a black dude. The next day I saw her trying to scam some more poor mongers at the shell in a fake ass wig and tight ass jeans She has a nice bod but guys dont be fooled. She is a scammin ho and is dangerous. Do not pick her up.Guarunteed to rip you off - I know! It also looks like Nikki and her have the same shadow or group of shadows.

TheBurgRider
10-29-08, 18:26
Ok, so I forgot her name, and didn't get pics but, I'll see here again so here goes. Late night ride, about midnight on Friday, 4th near cemetary, 26 year old, kind of cute, short reddish hair, looks younger than she claims. I'd give her body a 6, face a 4, attitude a 10. Took a ride and didn't talk business till we were at my place of choice, got some great french lesson, followed by covered mish, cowgirl, and some doggie. Finish with a nice greek treat and I though it wouldn't fit. Tiny little body, tight everywhere. Best 30 I've spent in an long long time. I will get FULL pics next time I see her. She agree to them but I was thinking with the wrong head.

Be safe.

Nash Manner
10-30-08, 08:30
It also looks like Nikki and her have the same shadow or group of shadows.Yup and it is too bad since Nikki looks great and when I first met her she did a great job. I guess once she got involved with Shelly she realized that she can rip people off. When I picked her up the second time she gave me a bunch of mess, but I figured she may have been having a bad day. A couple of weeks later I saw her again, wasn't going to pick her up but she was the only one out there and was right next to me so I figured I give it another shot. Same problems as before so now I will totally avoid her.

BlackHawk101
11-03-08, 02:31
Down from Capitol twd Nashville. She was walking Mon night about 9pm. Nice BBBJ for 40. Don't have her number got it but lost it.

Mojotn
11-05-08, 11:01
Down from Capitol twd Nashville. She was walking Mon night about 9pm. Nice BBBJ for 40. Don't have her number got it but lost it.She's been out and about. She's good, has a decent attitude and no drama. You also need to do the 3-some she offers with her friend. I talked them into fifty total for about 20-30 minutes of fun at the Nashboro, of course I had a cooler of beer too.

KatChaser
11-05-08, 19:26
She is a bit shady, hangs around some guy, they always try to get you to come to their room, to rip you off! She says that she was busted by leo, a couple of weeks ago, I have seen her talking to them, I stay away from her, play at your own risk, she also runs with that adrianne sometimes, I belive she is the std girl someone wrote about in a post, be careful, if she does do a threesome then she is passing the stuff too.

HornyGoatWeed
11-05-08, 22:12
The first is a very petite blonde really long hair very cute that I see on MBR most days. She is around the Sunrise. Very clean.

The other is a new face that I have seen in two different places in the last two days. Yesterday she was by the Taco stand at the Sunrise, today was across from the Drake. Brunette short hair mole on right cheek.

Dreamseeker
11-05-08, 23:49
HornyGoatWeed,

I would avoid the petite blonde. I picked her up and a minute later noticed that she had reclined the seat. I had a bag in the back seat and she had it unzipped and was looking for something to steal. I kicked her out and she grabbed a handful of coins from my change holder on the way out. Of course any of them will steal if they get the chance, but this one was more brazen than most. She had already been caught and made a grab for more.

Trackback
11-06-08, 00:43
So, now my work takes me to the Vandy area.

Any ideas where to cruise during a lunch break in this classier part of town?

Luvtheladies2
11-06-08, 18:47
I dreamed I saw Katrina a couple of times 2-3 weeks ago, and she was very nice, but I haven't seen her around since. Anyone know what happened to her or seen her? I miss her. I haven't seen much else around MBR lately.

HornyGoatWeed
11-06-08, 19:45
HornyGoatWeed,

I would avoid the petite blonde. I picked her up and a minute later noticed that she had reclined the seat. I had a bag in the back seat and she had it unzipped and was looking for something to steal. I kicked her out and she grabbed a handful of coins from my change holder on the way out. Of course any of them will steal if they get the chance, but this one was more brazen than most. She had already been caught and made a grab for more.

That's too bad. She is a smoking hot little spinner, but won't give me the time of day.

Anyone have word on this new face brunette with the mole on her right cheek. She is really cute too for a SW with a great azz

TheBurgRider
11-07-08, 23:35
Just wondering what's up out there tonight? Two fruitless hours, 7-9 but did get the chance to see some of the "local" unmarked cars finally. They were everywhere. Cruised down to Harding / Nolens and that was dead. May try my luck early morning. Hope to have some new pics.

BlackHawk101
11-08-08, 18:03
Tell more if u know protect us all.
She is a bit shady, hangs around some guy, they always try to get you to come to their room, to rip you off! She says that she was busted by leo, a couple of weeks ago, I have seen her talking to them, I stay away from her, play at your own risk, she also runs with that adrianne sometimes, I belive she is the std girl someone wrote about in a post, be careful, if she does do a threesome then she is passing the stuff too.

KatChaser
11-09-08, 13:58
Well as I said, she has been seen talking to leo in unmarked cars, she runs around with some guy, I was wanting to have a dream, but I was not going to her room, she says she has gotton rid of her friend, but as I looked, he was going in her room, play at your own risk, go back to some old postings, and always do a bit of scouting you will be surprised at what you see sometimes.

HornyGoatWeed
11-09-08, 17:12
I saw a sweet little honey on Chestnut saturday evening about 9:30. SHe was hanging out near 2nd. WSW dark brunette,looked very cute. Couldn't stop to partake but she was definitely on the stroll.

RoadWarrior615
11-09-08, 19:46
Driving down MB I saw a good looking girl in a fur coat and high heel boots stopping traffic. She gave me the look a few times as I rode past. Pulled into a parking lot and as she was getting in I saw tatto0 on her right side of neck.

I ask her what the tatto says because I remember bad reviews about a girl with a tattoo from her, she wouldn't show me and smiled and said its a secret I can show you when we get naked. I told her NOPE and slammed the door on her and said I heard about you, your a scammer, people said to stay away from you.

She grinned and said thats right baby, I'll rob you ass and take your money.

As I drove away she cursed me out and I shouted "Shut up *****" which really pissed her off. LOL

I pulled into shell and she saw me, she didn't dare come over and talk shit. I laughed at her again and called her scammer while I was pumping gas and told her if she would had scammed me it would be a bad thing.

She whispered something to the thugs across the street but I was not worried. I'm 6'3 245 pounds. Not to worried about anyone.

What was her name again? She had a large tattoo on right side of neck?

Regiss
11-10-08, 17:17
Anybody dream about a WSW maybe in her lower 40s around Gallatin and Curdwood area? I think her name was Toni or Jodi or something like that. Pretty enthusiastic BBBJTC. She even offered a trip to Greece but didn't have a jimmy. Anybody seen her lately? She had a good attitude which is a rarity these days.

Solaras
11-10-08, 23:33
Driving down MB I saw a good looking girl in a fur coat and high heel boots stopping traffic. She gave me the look a few times as I rode past. Pulled into a parking lot and as she was getting in I saw tatto0 on her right side of neck.

I ask her what the tatto says because I remember bad reviews about a girl with a tattoo from her, she wouldn't show me and smiled and said its a secret I can show you when we get naked. I told her NOPE and slammed the door on her and said I heard about you, your a scammer, people said to stay away from you.

She grinned and said thats right baby, I'll rob you ass and take your money.

As I drove away she cursed me out and I shouted "Shut up *****" which really pissed her off. LOL

I pulled into shell and she saw me, she didn't dare come over and talk shit. I laughed at her again and called her scammer while I was pumping gas and told her if she would had scammed me it would be a bad thing.

She whispered something to the thugs across the street but I was not worried. I'm 6'3 245 pounds. Not to worried about anyone.

What was her name again? She had a large tattoo on right side of neck?

Shelley's the only one I know of with a tat on her neck.

Hard Sixx
11-11-08, 17:41
Early this morning saw a BSW at the exxon on clarksville and BV young, maybe 25, hear she hangs out there in the late night hours, asked for a cig. And a ride home, but I was on my way to work so no play.

Be safe,

Same Old Al Z
11-11-08, 20:46
Anybody dream about a WSW maybe in her lower 40s around Gallatin and Curdwood area? I think her name was Toni or Jodi or something like that. Pretty enthusiastic BBBJTC. She even offered a trip to Greece but didn't have a jimmy. Anybody seen her lately? She had a good attitude which is a rarity these days.Yeah I've seen Toni. Brunette older, nice bod. She wanted. 6 for 1/2 h of FS multipops.

Luvtheladies2
11-12-08, 11:16
Shelley's the only one I know of with a tat on her neck.

I assume it was the same blonde who approached me at the Shell yesterday around 6. She asked for a ride to the Super 8, saying her boots were hurting her feet. I must say she was showing a pretty nice body, but when I saw her neck tatoo, and the others, I told her no. She was trying to lean her head over so I couldn't see the tat, and when I asked what it was, she didn't reply, said she got it a couple of years ago. She said something about me not being a gentleman for not giving her a ride. She got into another car that had pulled in, and stuck her tongue out at me.

Pong982
11-13-08, 01:09
So, now my work takes me to the Vandy area.

Any ideas where to cruise during a lunch break in this classier part of town?Um, no. Not over there at all.

TheBurgRider
11-15-08, 23:07
I had a vivid dream this morning that I picked up Heather in the rain, not a looker at all but skills made up for it. Freshly out of jail, 32, messed up hand. I envisioned I put down 23 for a great mic check and rim job with pics (damn vivid dreams). Fished with a nice protien facial. I have digits. Looks 4, skills 8, attitude 8. Seemed a bit flakey but, hey what did I care. Pics coming in a day or 2.

Troubles
11-18-08, 04:04
this place was dead, saw a tv bsw and a wsw who looked like she had been beat. no one else in this area. however around 10 ish PM dreamed of a thin wsw w/ blonde hair for a bbbj while driving did ok bought her a chicken sandwich and 20 we both got what we wanted.

it had been a long time since being in this city wow things have gotten very dry, where did every one go?

Solaras
11-19-08, 00:29
this place was dead, saw a tv bsw and a wsw who looked like she had been beat. no one else in this area. however around 10 ish PM dreamed of a thin wsw w/ blonde hair for a bbbj while driving did ok bought her a chicken sandwich and 20 we both got what we wanted.

it had been a long time since being in this city wow things have gotten very dry, where did every one go?

Leo wiped em all out. All that are left are the scrubs.

Luvtheladies2
11-25-08, 11:33
Are there any reports on Shana, a brunette around Drake, about 30 y-old? I had a nice dream about her last weekend, and she was friendly, but I am a little leary about her, and wanted to hear of other experiences before I dream again. I looked back and didn't see any reports on her.

Thanks

Regiss
11-25-08, 13:41
Had a dream and met up with sherry (sp? ) around mbr & tp. Older brunette, petite. Fairly slow and enthusiastic BBBJCIM for. 25 not bad. Would pick up again if nobody else out.

Stony Moss
11-25-08, 21:55
Met Leane (Lee Ann) last Saturday afternoon on MBR near Parris. A real self assured tall 5'10" thinnish 140 lbs, 34b, brown hair, blue eyes, cute looks. Says she's 36 yrs old, looks younger, gave a good French lesson. Said I could do pictures of her in her motel room when she was more presentable. Not sure why but felt like the fly being invited to visit by the spider. Stays in a Murfreesboro Road motel and gave me her digits. Said she doesn't stroll but has a limited number of supportive friends. That I just happened to see her while walking from her girl friend's house to the tobacco store. Like to hear if anyone else has had any experience with her before I proceed to meet her at her place. Please post or pm me if you can help.

Thanks,

SM

Boogie Van
11-26-08, 14:17
Met Leane (Lee Ann) last Saturday afternoon on MBR near Parris. A real self assured tall 5'10" thinnish 140 lbs, 34b, brown hair, blue eyes, cute looks. Says she's 36 yrs old, looks younger, gave a good French lesson. Said I could do pictures of her in her motel room when she was more presentable. Not sure why but felt like the fly being invited to visit by the spider. Stays in a Murfreesboro Road motel and gave me her digits. Said she doesn't stroll but has a limited number of supportive friends. That I just happened to see her while walking from her girl friend's house to the tobacco store. Like to hear if anyone else has had any experience with her before I proceed to meet her at her place. Please post or pm me if you can help.

Thanks,

SM

Was in Nashville few weeks ago and had a couple of hook ups with Leanne. She's a great time. One of the coolest sw's I've ever met. Wished I'd known that she was up for pics, I would've took some. Never went to her room. I was staying at the HI Express on Spence so we just went to my room. She was probably carrying drugs one of the times we were together so be careful in that respect. Great oral skills and a great lay in my opinion.

As far as her "strolling", the first time I picked her up, she was on the stroll. I never saw her stroll any other nights and I was there for 5 days. The other time we hooked up, I ran into her while in the store across the street from her room. She did give me the digits to her room.

Nash Manner
11-26-08, 17:56
Yeah LeAnne is the best. Weird that she is strolling so much lately. Kinda makes me not want to call her anymore if she is out with everyone since before she was always in her room.

Member #4187
11-27-08, 06:16
Yeah LeAnne is the best. Weird that she is strolling so much lately. Kinda makes me not want to call her anymore if she is out with everyone since before she was always in her room.

Can you guys post some details.... How many roses? Contact info?

Sinbadd
12-03-08, 12:57
Fell asleep in Nashville ...

In the morning, I dreamed I was on MBR and met a WSW, Christy, reddish blonde hair (from a bottle). Something about her wasn't right (a bit "sprung"), kept wanting money to prepay her room, claiming a deadline to pay even though there was plently of time. Smelled a cash and dash, so gave her a very small donation to exit the car.

In the evening, saw another WSW on MBR, Kelly, blonde, about 30, face about a 7 on SW scale, body 6, enthusiasm 9+. Excellent untranslated french, with complete comprehension, followed by another warm up lesson and demonstration of her cowgirl riding technique. .4 for about an hour. No digits for now, but she was trying to get a cell.

Same Old Al Z
12-03-08, 18:49
Fell asleep in Nashville ...

In the morning, I dreamed I was on MBR and met a WSW, Christy, reddish blonde hair (from a bottle). Something about her wasn't right (a bit "sprung"), kept wanting money to prepay her room, claiming a deadline to pay even though there was plently of time. Smelled a cash and dash, so gave her a very small donation to exit the car.

In the evening, saw another WSW on MBR, Kelly, blonde, about 30, face about a 7 on SW scale, body 6, enthusiasm 9+. Excellent untranslated french, with complete comprehension, followed by another warm up lesson and demonstration of her cowgirl riding technique. .4 for about an hour. No digits for now, but she was trying to get a cell.It sounds like the same dumb broad who cash and dashed me - I dont remember her name though.

Nash Manner
12-09-08, 12:06
Haha, Kelly is out there 22 hours per day from Briley all the way near 2nd avenue. She has to be a millionaire since every time I go through there, day or night, she is walking in her same blue jeans. I never messed with her since she probably has done all of Nashville and out of towners.

Nash Manner
12-09-08, 23:36
Question, for the past few nights I have seen a young looking (I think she is mexican) girl out however she doesn't look at any cars or anything. It is as is she is in her own world, always wears a tan jacket. I figured she wasn't a SW, however she is always talking to the dudes and other SWs out there. Not sure what to think since if you pull up she doesn't even take a glance as if no one is there. Plus it seems like all SWs are 90% white and 10% black, 0% mexican (other than Jennifer who is half white/mexican).

XxATLxX
12-10-08, 00:24
Haha, Kelly is out there 22 hours per day from Briley all the way near 2nd avenue. She has to be a millionaire since every time I go through there, day or night, she is walking in her same blue jeans. I never messed with her since she probably has done all of Nashville and out of towners.

haha, no. Her dealer is the millionaire

Nash Manner
12-10-08, 01:19
lol yeah :)

Iceman23
12-11-08, 16:42
There is a woman who likes to hang out here in the early AM. Corner of Linbar and Harding. Light brown hair. Usually has on light color jeans. Real eager to get your attention. Anyone know who this might be?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=tampa+drive+nashville&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.939885,56.25&ie=UTF8&ll=36.086702,-86.713157&spn=0.016404,0.027466&z=15&g=tampa+drive+nashville&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=36.084013,-86.70582&panoid=fLemE5pdtAgYU6YCtiIMXA&cbp=12,174.51358224446778,,0,5

HornyGoatWeed
12-11-08, 21:58
There is a woman who likes to hang out here in the early AM. Corner of Linbar and Harding. Light brown hair. Usually has on light color jeans. Real eager to get your attention. Anyone know who this might be?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=tampa+drive+nashville&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.939885,56.25&ie=UTF8&ll=36.086702,-86.713157&spn=0.016404,0.027466&z=15&g=tampa+drive+nashville&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=36.084013,-86.70582&panoid=fLemE5pdtAgYU6YCtiIMXA&cbp=12,174.51358224446778,,0,5

About what time because I go by there every morning and have never seen her.

Nash Manner
12-12-08, 01:07
Well there are about 4-5 that are on that street. Most of them walk from the apartment complex. There is a tranny (wish he would go away) with blonde hair, another blonde who is skinny and old woman named Trish, a cute (rarely seen) brunette named Michelle, a couple of others. For an almost middle class area and all of the motels, you would think that Harding would have the best quality but it does not. The weird thing was the very, very first time I ever went there out of curiousity, I saw the best looking young SW ever. However she was with a very aggresive pregnant blonde and she made me feel uncomfortable so I just drove on. Never seen her since so I guess she was just visiting from out of town.

RoadWarrior615
12-12-08, 17:58
Well there are about 4-5 that are on that street. Most of them walk from the apartment complex. There is a tranny (wish he would go away) with blonde hair, another blonde who is skinny and old woman named Trish, a cute (rarely seen) brunette named Michelle, a couple of others. For an almost middle class area and all of the motels, you would think that Harding would have the best quality but it does not. The weird thing was the very, very first time I ever went there out of curiousity, I saw the best looking young SW ever. However she was with a very aggresive pregnant blonde and she made me feel uncomfortable so I just drove on. Never seen her since so I guess she was just visiting from out of town.Nash yea that tranny is bad I almost feel for it. Thats the one with the nice size butt correct?

I am in that area everyday and I have had dreams with all those girls over there except the tranny, I couldn't tell if she was really a tranny and decided not to take the risk. The other girls told me she said I was the police. LOL Every time I see him/her I always stick my middle finger at her and stick out my tongue to piss her o

There is a black girl that comes out every now and then and she has a HUGE NICE SHAPED BUTT. Dreams did come true. After the BSW I haven't went fishing for any SW in a long time because it was that good. LOL

There are some good SW over there but they get snatched up so quick.

Nash Manner
12-13-08, 00:52
Yeah its a tranny, that was the first time I almost got into a fight with an SW lol. When he/she got in I said "oh sorry, I thought you were a girl" and he got all pissed. I never knew that trannies want to be referred to as trannies and not "men".

Nash Manner
12-19-08, 21:38
Hmm how come everyone stopped posting in this section of the forum? I noticed last night that the Sunshine motel looked like it was closed. The lights were off and there were no cars in the parking lot. Are they renovating or have closed up/gone out of business?

Southman0324
12-22-08, 02:20
Hmm how come everyone stopped posting in this section of the forum? I noticed last night that the Sunshine motel looked like it was closed. The lights were off and there were no cars in the parking lot. Are they renovating or have closed up/gone out of business?I don't know.

Maybe it was a power outage.

Southman0324
12-26-08, 05:10
Does anyone know Peanut from MBR?

Or Ashley off 4th Ave near the cemetary?

NevadaJones
12-26-08, 15:59
Wow, How is she doing? Haven't seen her in about a year.

NevadaJones
12-26-08, 16:21
Guess I could post a pic

07/2007

Member #4187
12-27-08, 12:59
Guess I could post a pic

07/2007

She's not too bad for a SW. any info???

RoadWarrior615
12-27-08, 16:42
Terrible. Wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole

Guess I could post a pic

07/2007

RoadWarrior615
12-27-08, 16:44
She's not too bad for a SW. any info???Are you serious? that girl is trash. She is the worst. I cant believe yo would say shes not that bad. Man, i wonder about some of you all standards

Nash Manner
12-27-08, 20:29
So is Sunshine motel open again?

NevadaJones
12-28-08, 03:31
The last time I saw her was almost 18 months ago. At the time I took this she was smoking the rock and was camping out. She was nice, liked sex alot and I would do again.

Have no clue what she is like now. Maybe Southman0324 can give an update.

She's not too bad for a SW. any info???

Mojotn
12-29-08, 13:48
So is Sunshine motel open again?What/Where? Is the Sunshine Motel?

Luvtheladies2
12-30-08, 09:59
Are you serious? that girl is trash. She is the worst. I cant believe yo would say shes not that bad. Man, i wonder about some of you all standardsWhy is she so bad? I remember stopping and talking to her a while back, but we didn't hookup, can't remember why. I have seen nothing in the MBR/Lewis area lately. Where has everyone gone?]

Southman0324
01-01-09, 22:27
Why is she so bad? I remember stopping and talking to her a while back, but we didn't hookup, can't remember why. I have seen nothing in the MBR/Lewis area lately. Where has everyone gone?]I have known Peanut for a very long time and we are good friends. Years ago, I never heard anyone say a bad word about her, only good things, and she was a mentor to many on MBR. True, she does have over 150 citations (a record I think) but then noone is perfect. In the last 2 years or so, her rep has gotten bad and she has pissed off quite a few people for one thing or another. But down deep she is still a quality person and highly intelligent. Personally, a few scars notwithstanding, I think she is gorgeous and I haven't seen many with as perfect a figure as her. Sadly, P. Is currently incarcerated till June. That's not a bad pic of her; any other ones that show off her figure?

Nash Manner
01-02-09, 17:35
I have seen nothing in the MBR/Lewis area lately. Where has everyone gone?

I believe it is due to the Sunshine Motel closing. That is where 99% of them stayed. Some of them had even lived there for years. You would think that they would just relocate to Days Inn or the other motels close by, but I guess they have stricter rules or are more expensive. If this keeps up, a few years from now Nashville will only have one SW around for one day per month. If you think about it, it is easy for Leo to get rid of them all (and they have). Man I miss the year 2000, back then the problem was trying to choose which one to pick up.

RoadWarrior615
01-08-09, 22:07
I'm glad they are shut down. That place was too hot and too much crime , robbery and drugs was infecting the area. Those SW's and drug dealers operated with impunity there. Like I say I am glad to see that place gone.

And dont take this the wrong way.. There was a lot of extra crime going on in that area.

Same Old Al Z
01-09-09, 08:41
I had more luck Thursday on Gallatin Rd than I have had in the last 2 weeks on DP.

Saw a WSW, blonde, with a nice bod walking near the wallgreens on Gallatin near Chester. Stopped her when she got to Douglas. She first asked me for a light, and I asked her what her name was. She said Katt. She asked me what my name was and I told her. So I told her I couldn't pick her up now, the real reason was cause I was working but she maybe thought it was cause I didn't have money. I asked her for her phone. She said "well what can you spend? " and I didn't want to get into it then, cause of LEO.

But anyway she was about to walk away and then came back with her digits and a secret code to say when I called her. So I DO have digits, and I do have a secret code phrase to say when calling, but I am thinking I wanna sample this poon before I give it out to you guys.

I also saw another WSW. This time a bit bigger, she was a burnette, walking in front of the same wallgreens. She may be good for some head but her jeans were nasty dirty. I bet they will dirty up your passenger seat when she sits in it.

So Katt, the blonde WSW, she had a nice bod, and She was kinda skinny. Maybe on meth but her face was clean and she was wearing jeans and a nice shirt. She at least cared about the way she looked. The other WSW, not so much.

Just wanted to write this report and say that there is poon walking on Gallatin Rd.

Street Seeker
01-09-09, 14:36
Just wanted to write this report and say that there is poon walking on Gallatin Rd.

Interesting report Al...it has been a rare occurance to have anything on GP.

Southman0324
01-09-09, 21:53
Interesting report Al...it has been a rare occurance to have anything on GP.Katt is real. I know her and her mum. A straight arrow and just supporting her habit. Haven't seen her as thin; her weight fluctuates I guess.

Nash Manner
01-09-09, 23:25
I actually have forgotten how to get to Rivergate since I haven't drove down there in over nine years. If I recall it is very far, however one thing I have learned is that the further away something is, the better.

Pickup Man #1
01-10-09, 13:20
Frist time i had been out in Nashville in a long time ,Stopped at Mc Ds on MBR for coffee this morning, and to my suprize there were two young ladie settin there also havin coffee , not regulars at all you could tll by the accent, So asked they were here for the game today, Yes, we talked and to my suprised a dude came in and asked if i was lookin for some fun , sure always you like these girls he asked , so i ended up over at my room with them , from what was told there are about 14 girls in for the game today , workin the mbr area , i asked for number to share with my friends , all they would say post and call your friend we will be out , 4 is a little stiff but it was well worth it !

Same Old Al Z
01-10-09, 18:18
I actually have forgotten how to get to Rivergate since I haven't drove down there in over nine years. If I recall it is very far, however one thing I have learned is that the further away something is, the better.Well, I didnt see her at Rivergate, I saw her near Douglas on Gallatin rd.

Same Old Al Z
01-10-09, 18:20
Thanks for the info pickp man. I unfortunately have to work today so I can't partake. But you other guys tear it up. Give us info.

Same Old Al Z
01-15-09, 01:57
Seen a fresh young WSW walking on BCP just south of TL this morning, She was shivering and her teeth were chattering. She was desperate to be picked up and sure enough the car behind me picked her up.

I saw her again walking on TL towards BCP right in front of the jack in the box. She was young, an obvious SW, kind of dirty look to her, smoking a cig. Walking and talking with a homeless guy. She turned up hampton to avondale to make a loop maybe.

Then, later on I saw another WSW on BCP, sitting on a box in front of WVOL radio station. She was blonde, red lipstik, dyed hair, I think she was natural blonde, but had dyed parts of it black. I didn't get a real good look at her, cause she was gone when I turned back. But about a half hour later, I saw her at the corner of Avondale and hampton. LEO was at the exxon, so I approached with caution.

I ask her what her name is and she said Tanya. She begs me for some cash and I tell her I can't pick her up, but would love a phone number. She gives it to me and smiles. And I ask her if its ok if I call her later so we can hook up, she says "oh yeah".

The lowdown is, she is older, She doesn't look that bad, she had smokers teeth, and a few tats on her hands and probably in other places too. She was a bit dirty, she had that street worn look about her. She had long blonde hair with black dyed parts in it, blue eyes. And the fattest juciest roundest ass I have seen in a long time. And by fat I mean, fat, but not obese, just plump and round. Smackable.

Since I am not doing sws anymore I can send the number to trusted members.

Also that girl Katt, I will give that number along with secret code to trusted members. I decided to not partake in this. I only like to talk to the girls. I am retired. However, I am still interested in hitting escorts. Just not interested in sws anymore.

Southman0324
01-19-09, 22:22
I believe it is due to the Sunshine Motel closing. That is where 99% of them stayed. Some of them had even lived there for years. You would think that they would just relocate to Days Inn or the other motels close by, but I guess they have stricter rules or are more expensive. If this keeps up, a few years from now Nashville will only have one SW around for one day per month. If you think about it, it is easy for Leo to get rid of them all (and they have). Man I miss the year 2000, back then the problem was trying to choose which one to pick up.Sunshine Motel is only temporarily closed. Days Inn next door bought them and so the Motel is closed for renovation. After construction is complete, Sunshine will reopen as an expansion of next door Days Inn.

Nash Manner
01-25-09, 04:01
So can anyone answer if there is still activity in this cold weather? My car takes forever to warm up so if I am going to sacrific freezing myself for 30 - 45 minutes I would at least like to know if there are SWs out.

RoadWarrior615
01-25-09, 21:12
So can anyone answer if there is still activity in this cold weather? My car takes forever to warm up so if I am going to sacrific freezing myself for 30 - 45 minutes I would at least like to know if there are SWs out.Lewis and the Boro.

Hit the backstreets.

I never have a problem having dreams.

Nseven
01-26-09, 09:28
So can anyone answer if there is still activity in this cold weather? My car takes forever to warm up so if I am going to sacrific freezing myself for 30 - 45 minutes I would at least like to know if there are SWs out.Saw a semi-cute BSW just north of the Drake on MBR Sat morning. The sun was out and she was dressed for the cold weather. Couldn't tell too much about the body, short, not too big around. They have been scare but every one's gotta still make a living.

Mac Jones
02-01-09, 11:42
Plan to take a lap on my way through tomorrow. On Thursday night, MBR was dead except one tranny-looking SW who was acting sketchy, flamboyant, and conveniently across the street from a parked and marked LEOmobile every time I saw her. Seemed to me that s/he was either working for LE or just being watched closely. I've never been one to stop for a gal that waves overtly, yells, etc..

Nash Manner
02-01-09, 23:24
I've never been one to stop for a gal that waves overtly, yells, etc..

Funny that you say that, since a couple of years ago I had the most unique experience ever. I was on DP and I saw what I thought was a good looking SW so I went down another street to make a U turn and there was another SW there. A very well dressed young one that I have never seen before. She basically forced me to stop by yelling and waving her hand. Then the amazing thing was that the minute she jumped in my car, she said "let me see it" and began going to work without asking for money or anything. Most bizarre thing ever. Not the mention the fact it was the one of the best jobs I have ever received, I would say ranked #2 on the list.

The most messed up part about it was that we parked at her uncle's house, or so she says. Right when she was done, an SUV was pulling in behind us right when she was about to give me her number. She got scared and looked at me and said "WHO IS THAT?!" and I said I didn't know, so she jumped out right away, the SUV backed out, and I pulled off. I looked in my rear view mirror and I guess the SUV was just visiting since everything seemed to be cool. I had never seen her since.

Same Old Al Z
02-03-09, 01:06
Funny that you say that, since a couple of years ago I had the most unique experience ever. I was on DP and I saw what I thought was a good looking SW so I went down another street to make a U turn and there was another SW there. A very well dressed young one that I have never seen before. She basically forced me to stop by yelling and waving her hand. Then the amazing thing was that the minute she jumped in my car, she said "let me see it" and began going to work without asking for money or anything. Most bizarre thing ever. Not the mention the fact it was the one of the best jobs I have ever received, I would say ranked #2 on the list.

The most messed up part about it was that we parked at her uncle's house, or so she says. Right when she was done, an SUV was pulling in behind us right when she was about to give me her number. She got scared and looked at me and said "WHO IS THAT?!" and I said I didn't know, so she jumped out right away, the SUV backed out, and I pulled off. I looked in my rear view mirror and I guess the SUV was just visiting since everything seemed to be cool. I had never seen her since.What did she look like?

Nash Manner
02-03-09, 13:02
A young brunette, probably around 20 years old. Her hair was a little below her shoulders in curls. When I say curls not that afro type curls, I mean when her hair is straight but curled a little (whatever that style is called). She was wearing very fashionable clothing, jeans with all types of designs on them. Something you would see a girl wear to school, very well dressed. If I had to compare her face to anyone, it sort of resembled Nichole Kidman a little. I bet she was only visiting since I have never seen her since and quality like that are usually out of towners. Especially how upfront she was about it, usually locals are afraid and accuse you of being LE the whole time until you park.

Same Old Al Z
02-04-09, 00:53
Wow incredible!

Nash Manner
02-04-09, 21:11
Yeah, sometimes I wish I could go back in time :P

Same Old Al Z
02-04-09, 23:50
You and me both man.

Luvtheladies2
02-05-09, 10:53
A young brunette, probably around 20 years old. Her hair was a little below her shoulders in curls. When I say curls not that afro type curls, I mean when her hair is straight but curled a little (whatever that style is called). She was wearing very fashionable clothing, jeans with all types of designs on them. Something you would see a girl wear to school, very well dressed. If I had to compare her face to anyone, it sort of resembled Nichole Kidman a little. I bet she was only visiting since I have never seen her since and quality like that are usually out of towners. Especially how upfront she was about it, usually locals are afraid and accuse you of being LE the whole time until you park.What part of town? Did you dream you picked her up?

HornyGoatWeed
02-08-09, 00:17
Now that the Sunrise is closed where did the SW's go?

Nash Manner
02-08-09, 00:43
I asked the same question. It looks like they are doing a major rehaul of the Sunrise since the whole side wall has been torn down. I guess they all went to Memphis or something since I no longer see them at all. That is like when they tore down those trailers off of DP, that got rid of 95% of the activity.