PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19

Vinividivici
05-27-16, 12:42
Was this the murderer?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Mendenhall

-Jeepster1.Yes. He killed SW all over the country. He drove a yellow truck and was from Illinois / Indiana. They had been looking for a yellow truck as possible suspect. Metro detective Pat Postiglione was sitting at TA and by chance saw a yellow truck. He pulled him over just to talk to him, Bruce wound down window and said 'I'm the one your looking for. ' The detective said his cab smelled like death. He would cut off the SW's tattoos and had them in a ziplock bag. Also other body parts and memoribilia. I can't remember if 'baby girl' was a confirmed victim or if she just came up missing but they found 2 bodies behind the dumpster at TA, also one at TA in franklin. He would position the bodies with there hands stuffed in their vagina. Real sicko.

Vinividivici
05-27-16, 12:55
This one just hopped on my truck asking if I wanted to hang out. I was literally typing my last post about the serial killer LOL. She said her and her 'old man' staying in stadium inn.

Vinividivici
05-27-16, 12:58
I made a pit-stop in Nashville last Wednesday where the stars stay far away from and saw 3 SW. A Black tranny, ugly white girl who looked like she was crashing off of something and a decent black petite SW. I scooped the decent one out of the bunch. We went to a quiet spot and she told me she gets $60 for a BJ. I told her I'm from Louisville and the going rate is $20 and I was going to take her back to where she came from.

I didn't see a chump decal on my car. I thought the cost of living was cheaper in Tenn, what gives with the SW's even trying that? Train your SW haha!I don't know bro. I always get them down to 20 LOL. The quantity and quality is WAY down the past 5 years. Nashville is spending hundreds of millions to 'beautify nashville. LEO don't have much tolerance for SW.

SocalNtn
05-28-16, 00:04
Yes. He killed SW all over the country. He drove a yellow truck and was from Illinois / Indiana. They had been looking for a yellow truck as possible suspect. Metro detective Pat Postiglione was sitting at TA and by chance saw a yellow truck. He pulled him over just to talk to him, Bruce wound down window and said 'I'm the one your looking for. ' The detective said his cab smelled like death. He would cut off the SW's tattoos and had them in a ziplock bag. Also other body parts and memoribilia. I can't remember if 'baby girl' was a confirmed victim or if she just came up missing but they found 2 bodies behind the dumpster at TA, also one at TA in franklin. He would position the bodies with there hands stuffed in their vagina. Real sicko.Seen her on MBR 2013 2014 heavy set I first met her 2004.

DawgPoundhound
05-28-16, 00:13
Drove the usual tracks and saw 2 Biffs, I think I saw aka Bobbin and Robin walking MBR Thompson Lane headed towards the star store. LEO had car pulled over doing A search and it was dark, so I didn't stop and get a close up but I'm 90% sure it was the bob.

Louisvilleguy0
05-29-16, 19:47
I don't know bro. I always get them down to 20 LOL. The quantity and quality is WAY down the past 5 years. Nashville is spending hundreds of millions to 'beautify nashville. LEO don't have much tolerance for SW.Perhaps they thought I was a sucker or something. When I told her it was $20 she tried for $30 and I told her ATM machines don't shoot out 30 dollar bills and then I told her I'd give her a ride back where I found her LOL.

Gagita
06-01-16, 21:32
Long time lurker. Kind former monger whose been away until this last weekend when I had a chance to run around looking for trouble. The help part is I am trying to find a girl I hung out with last Saturday for a few hours. She left something personal in my car and I am feeling bad. I thought I grabbed her number but either I was too drunk or whatever and it doesn't work.

She's 31, about 5'5", thinner tight bod, shorter auburn (brown reddish) hair. Told me her name was Molly. Don't think she has been in Nashville too long. Likes the glass pipe. If you come across her just asking a favor if you let me know what area.

BabblinB
06-02-16, 21:18
Long time lurker. Kind former monger whose been away until this last weekend when I had a chance to run around looking for trouble. The help part is I am trying to find a girl I hung out with last Saturday for a few hours. She left something personal in my car and I am feeling bad. I thought I grabbed her number but either I was too drunk or whatever and it doesn't work.

She's 31, about 5'5", thinner tight bod, shorter auburn (brown reddish) hair. Told me her name was Molly. Don't think she has been in Nashville too long. Likes the glass pipe. If you come across her just asking a favor if you let me know what area.Read your PM inbox.

BB.

MrMrBigz
06-09-16, 03:50
I done gave up pickin up SW cause same old ones out there and to risky. I dunno what was goin on Monday but there was several out late. Some I never seen before. One you dudes need to avoid and one that is young and gives good BJ but no phone to share. Long story so report when I have time to write later today.

KingEye
06-09-16, 15:19
Drove the usual tracks and saw 2 Biffs, I think I saw aka Bobbin and Robin walking MBR Thompson Lane headed towards the star store. LEO had car pulled over doing A search and it was dark, so I didn't stop and get a close up but I'm 90% sure it was the bob.Can you please message me the place you met them at, or the phone number if you have it.

Thanks.

AffMar6
06-09-16, 16:53
Hi guys. I am from Dallas area and will be in Nashville tomorrow night and staying a week for work.

Been reading the SW posts but being unfamiliar with the coty I can't figure out what to type into Google maps to help get me to the right places to troll.

Any info on specific streets to look is greatly appreciated.

Any other hobby info is also appreciated, especially young UTR girls.

Thanks guys and if you are in Dallas or Ft Worth I will return the favor.

DawgPoundhound
06-09-16, 23:01
Can you please message me the place you met them at, or the phone number if you have it.

Thanks.The action is slow out there. Cruz Harding at hooters, there's a track. Murfreesboro road from crystals to other end bus stop, it's dry out there and what is out be very careful my friend.

DawgPoundhound
06-09-16, 23:05
Hi guys. I am from Dallas area and will be in Nashville tomorrow night and staying a week for work.

Been reading the SW posts but being unfamiliar with the coty I can't figure out what to type into Google maps to help get me to the right places to troll.

Any info on specific streets to look is greatly appreciated.

Any other hobby info is also appreciated, especially young UTR girls.

Thanks guys and if you are in Dallas or Ft Worth I will return the favor.Times are hard here in Nashville, Good land mark is the drake hotel were the stars would never stay, unless on a four-day binge. LOL. Hooters off harden and Dickerson Road and you will may get lucky but uncle has cleaned house.

MrMrBigz
06-12-16, 23:40
Long report cause had to tell all about both girls. Pick up a slim long blond redhead by hooters. She tryin to be careful not to say anything to get her in trouble and ask me to buy her cigs. Gave sob story she was new to area and just got robbed so no purse and no phone. Later agree to 40 for FS but notel was full. Went to safe area for BJ and she started bbj then stop and says can't do it and start sobbin. She gets out of car and takes off runnin with money screamimg guess to scare me. I was going to chased her but not takin chance on getting busted. Later I finds out she stole my hobby phone. I drove around for hour lookin for her then I see her walkin with a black dude. I stop and ask she says she didn't steal it then dude takes it out of his pocket and gives it to me sayin she sold it to him. Be careful dudes her name sarah.
Then on way home I see three walkin in area by gas station on hardin two I never seen. I pull to parking lot and a slim brunet gets in. Nice lookin young gal and spinner. She felt safe and we went to a busines park. She says we have 15 minutes so she ask for 20. She said she no do BBBJ and ask if I have condom but I didn't so she ask for 30. She give good BJ just need some direction but she do a good job and no rush but no cim. I ask for number and tell her I know friends who want to see her, she says ok but she don't have phone. Maybe next time she will have phone. Two nites later I find her again and did FS 60 golly that kitty was tite. She only been around for short time and only seen a few cause no phone. She tried callin me a couple times from notel room in area but didn't leave room number. Trusted senior can pm for pic but I needs email cause site don't let me share pic in pm. I was going to post pic but tryin to keep her safe cause she nice, young and want to treat her good. She probably only do BJ for fist date cause she don't like going to far from area unless yu have a room near but once she know yu she probably will.

MrMrBigz
06-12-16, 23:59
On way home from downtown fun I stop at gas station by area were stars don't stay. Nice lookin gal walking with a dude comes up to my car soon as I pull up. She stars talkin and I tell her get in cause hot outside, she ask if I'm cop and I says no. She reach down to feel the little guy and ask me to touch her, I tells her get in and I will. Nice lookin gal kinda looks like one that post on BP, dark hair wit glasses probably mid 20's nice body has all teeth but bottom teeth had a a gap. Wanted to much for anything cause needed money for room so we didn't do anythin. II spend to much money last few days plus seen the gal on harding twice so I cant TOFTT cause Idont have funds to make er happy. I had 20 but she dint take it she want 40 for BJ and 80 for fs. She says she get $$ for 15 minutes from other dudes and she not a crackhed like others out there and she don't really walk. I tell her sorry I don't have that so go see them guys and she got mad. Feels like I hit lottery cause in one week I meet three young new gals I never seen before. But only one was good, one steals, and other I ddint get chance to try.

DawgPoundhound
06-13-16, 07:55
Long report cause had to tell all about both girls. Pick up a slim long blond redhead by hooters. She tryin to be careful not to say anything to get her in trouble and ask me to buy her cigs. Gave sob story she was new to area and just got robbed so no purse and no phone. Later agree to 40 for FS but notel was full. Went to safe area for BJ and she started bbj then stop and says can't do it and start sobbin. She gets out of car and takes off runnin with money screamimg guess to scare me. I was going to chased her but not takin chance on getting busted. Later I finds out she stole my hobby phone. I drove around for hour lookin for her then I see her walkin with a black dude. I stop and ask she says she didn't steal it then dude takes it out of his pocket and gives it to me sayin she sold it to him. Be careful dudes her name sarah.
Then on way home I see three walkin in area by gas station on hardin two I never seen. I pull to parking lot and a slim brunet gets in. Nice lookin young gal and spinner. She felt safe and we went to a busines park. She says we have 15 minutes so she ask for 20. She said she no do BBBJ and ask if I have condom but I didn't so she ask for 30. She give good BJ just need some direction but she do a good job and no rush but no cim. I ask for number and tell her I know friends who want to see her, she says ok but she don't have phone. Maybe next time she will have phone. Two nites later I find her again and did FS 60 golly that kitty was tite. She only been around for short time and only seen a few cause no phone. She tried callin me a couple times from notel room in area but didn't leave room number. Trusted senior can pm for pic but I needs email cause site don't let me share pic in pm. I was going to post pic but tryin to keep her safe cause she nice, young and want to treat her good. She probably only do BJ for fist date cause she don't like going to far from area unless yu have a room near but once she know yu she probably will.I got out little Sunday and the only thing out has shim"Tiff" and I saw gimpy hand by the stars place. Thanks for info and hope to find me some soon.

DonCarleom
06-13-16, 12:48
I had my first dream of a WSW. Fairly interesting to say the least. First off thanks to all seniors for valuable info.

Late afternoon I was on mbr cruising past where the stars stay. Look across at corner store saw a brunette talking to a car. I cruise back around and turn down street. She turns her hard and I signal to come here. I go all the way up the greet circle back around. I park near a trucking business (mistake). She comes up and ask what am I trying to do. Her name was Kay. Maybe 30-40 range. Definitely a seasoned user / walker. At this point the boards advice kick in. I just feel say to get you a drink because it's hot. She hops in just as a white van with a satellite dish drives by. I turn same way as van to avoid mbr police. As a past white van he looks towards me and on phone. She's small talking me at this point. I'm trying to be as discreet as possible. I ask if she's LEO. She says no are you. I said no. We do LEO check (best advice ever). She offers full menu. I suggest BBBJ for Jackson. She needs extra 5. I had 2 in quarters. Deal! Now I'm trying to get as far away from mbr as possible because I think the van called my car in. She tells me a spot to get it done. Near a graveyard in between Lebanon and mbr. As we pass someone was closing gate. We park in shady area on this side street. I'm nervous as hell. She starts doing the deed. BBBJ really wet and sloppy like I like. But I can't take my eye off man at the gate who keeps looking. He leaves. I relax more. Few seconds later. He comes back with another man. And points! I'm thinking now is it worth getting busted. She reassures me they watch and it's fine. Seconds later he pulls out a phone and keeps looking and talking. I decide that was enough for my first dream. I drop her back off at truck stop.

On my way dropping her off she tells me her normal hours and location. Ill be happy to help anyone find her. No phone though. Inmay have been spooked back to parlors after this. But any advice on my post please let me know.

BoyseeksFD1963
06-19-16, 16:27

She's 31, about 5'5", thinner tight bod, shorter auburn (brown reddish) hair. Told me her name was Molly. Don't think she has been in Nashville too long. Likes the glass pipe. If you come across her just asking a favor if you let me know what area.Hung out for a few hours? How was the experience?

DawgPoundhound
06-19-16, 17:19
MBR at news 2 WSW walking and she wanted to talk money outside of my vehicle, I pulled off and came back a little later, she was at Buger King and she still acting paranoid said get in and we can ride and talk. She did and come to find out it was Crystal, spinner with what I call Grape fruit boobies, I didn't recognize her, hair was a different color and face was broken out a little. My a / c went out so I got a wonderful BBBJCIM, "WSW Angel told few years back that it's hard for a WSW to sell sweaty pussy" I agree. No phone and don't know how long she'll be around but I need to get my a / c going because I sure want to go up in her again, she was a fun time in the past.

ClarksVegas13
06-20-16, 08:34
MBR at news 2 WSW walking and she wanted to talk money outside of my vehicle, I pulled off and came back a little later, she was at Buger King and she still acting paranoid said get in and we can ride and talk. She did and come to find out it was Crystal, spinner with what I call Grape fruit boobies, I didn't recognize her, hair was a different color and face was broken out a little. My a / c went out so I got a wonderful BBBJCIM, "WSW Angel told few years back that it's hard for a WSW to sell sweaty pussy" I agree. No phone and don't know how long she'll be around but I need to get my a / c going because I sure want to go up in her again, she was a fun time in the past.Skinny redhead crystal with the perky boobs? She's like 19,skinny, sweet, think she has like a southern accent? I used to see her all the Time but she got into drugs, been trying to catch her again but no luck. If it's the same crystal at least I know it's because she doesn't have a phone and not that she's just ignoring me LOL.

She get better at BBBJCIM last I saw her she was ok, she was still new then though.

DawgPoundhound
06-20-16, 09:46
Skinny redhead crystal with the perky boobs? She's like 19,skinny, sweet, think she has like a southern accent? I used to see her all the Time but she got into drugs, been trying to catch her again but no luck. If it's the same crystal at least I know it's because she doesn't have a phone and not that she's just ignoring me LOL.

She get better at BBBJCIM last I saw her she was ok, she was still new then though.That's her and she has improve their skills, I think she is going down hill? Asked her if she had a visit with uncle and told me no just Living a normal life.

ClarksVegas13
06-20-16, 17:57
That's her and she has improve their skills, I think she is going down hill? Asked her if she had a visit with uncle and told me no just Living a normal life.Nice well if she ever gets a phone please hook me back up with her. I'm too Much of a puss to try the SW game but damn I miss that body of hers.

Stay safe thanks for the update!

DawgPoundhound
06-20-16, 18:53
Nice well if she ever gets a phone please hook me back up with her. I'm too Much of a puss to try the SW game but damn I miss that body of hers.

Stay safe thanks for the update!Hope she gets back up on her game. She had some game to get up on.

RoadWarrior615
06-21-16, 15:21
Hope she gets back up on her game. She had some game to get up on.Girl with pink sweats on? While working I saw a girl similiar with pink jogging pants on that had had on for 5 days straight.

DawgPoundhound
06-21-16, 20:36
Girl with pink sweats on? While working I saw a girl similiar with pink jogging pants on that had had on for 5 days straight.She had yoga pants that were pattern design, I didn't see any pink sweats but that's a lot for what you see there.

DonCarleom
06-21-16, 20:39
Saw two twent something WSW around 6 ish today. Both had crop shirts. One with big tattoo on her side. Also saw Kay on her post.

Just Lookn
06-22-16, 18:14
Pasted a cute prego today on DP near Hart Lane. Mid twenties black top kaki shorts, brown hair shoulder length, tanned, very cute showing but not huge. We exchanged looks but was in work truck so didn't stop. Came back 30 minutes later and she was still there. Pulled into Shell station when I came out she was next to my truck. Didn't get digits but I will return with different wheels, didn't do anything due to my ride.

MrMrBigz
06-26-16, 01:29
Pasted a cute prego today on DP near Hart Lane. Mid twenties black top kaki shorts, brown hair shoulder length, tanned, very cute showing but not huge. We exchanged looks but was in work truck so didn't stop. Came back 30 minutes later and she was still there. Pulled into Shell station when I came out she was next to my truck. Didn't get digits but I will return with different wheels, didn't do anything due to my ride.I seen her out tonight skinny girl. She usually in that area you seen her at. She been out there a while usually her pimp walk with her or not far behind. Be honest her looks don't do for me so I never gave her try.

MrMrBigz
06-26-16, 01:42
The cute spinner I seen in Hardin area left to go home. She finally got phone but left not long after and some of yu guys didn't ask for info till few days ago and I never got notice. I seen her 3 more times after my first report. Cool gal nothin to worry with her but she did ask if you could donate more if can afford it and I did. But last night I seen her she told me she was leaving to go back home. We went to same area normally go and we hang out and talk for like an hour. She a sweet young gal. Then before I took her back she gave a nice long BBBJ lasted about 15 minutes and she didn't rush me. Really enjoy just watching her do it.

RoadWarrior615
06-26-16, 14:32
Who is this chick, my friend seen her getting picked up on mboro and I never seen her before.

MTrain69
06-27-16, 15:45
Any word yet?

Who is this chick, my friend seen her getting picked up on mboro and I never seen her before.

MrMrBigz
06-28-16, 23:08
Got out and walked around Harding Inn. 2 chubby girls and a short haired black girl came out to chit chat. A hippy young homeless couple was around the back, she looked decent. Asked if she was working or needed money, she looked at him and he said no. Black girl told me there are tons of people in there, and new people in and out daily. I saw a few ghost like figures in the upstairs Windows as I pulled out. There was a huge barricade blocking the drive, but it appears they have been set on fire and moved out of the way LOL.Someone start a fire there tonight. I was driving thru and fire engines everywhere smoke coming out of building. Why owners don't put fence around it?

DawgPoundhound
07-03-16, 14:54
She worked MBR and Dickerson rd few years back, big real tits, red hair. Her down side is the glass pipe, I could tell she was all jacked up, picked her up at taco hell and she was a wreck, she was wearing box shorts. She went into this drama about getting a divorce ect. Because she didn't look clean I got the BBBJCIM, it was great just like in the pass. I gave her. 30 I knew she would still do a excellent good even jacked up. I hope she cleans up because she is a fun pop, she'll starts Yelling fuck me fuck me harder, really gets into it, big ass and tits. No number but I bet if she stays on the glass pipe she will be walking MBR. You will know if you see her because of those big nice tits.

DonCarleom
07-04-16, 00:25
She worked MBR and Dickerson rd few years back, big real tits, red hair. Her down side is the glass pipe, I could tell she was all jacked up, picked her up at taco hell and she was a wreck, she was wearing box shorts. She went into this drama about getting a divorce ect. Because she didn't look clean I got the BBBJCIM, it was great just like in the pass. I gave her. 30 I knew she would still do a excellent good even jacked up. I hope she cleans up because she is a fun pop, she'll starts Yelling fuck me fuck me harder, really gets into it, big ass and tits. No number but I bet if she stays on the glass pipe she will be walking MBR. You will know if you see her because of those big nice tits.Is that her normal post?

Bruce018
07-04-16, 02:48
I was up at the truck stop on Fressler by the Burger King. Ran up an a white s / w slim with dirty blonde hair. We chat for a while we agreed on 50 flowers. Then she got a ph. Call and started to complaint about the condom and wanted another one. We went to get one and I kept her ph. She comes back with a bunch of her thug buddies demanding her ph. And that she will be right back to see me. A lot of people were coming around didn't any more attention gave her the ph. She left. Any way you could repay her for her deeds fill free.

MrMrBigz
07-04-16, 06:14
Was at hooters late the other night and was leavin when I seen two young gals walking. Went to get closer and the one in white shirt ask me for a cig but I didn't have any then gf calls at that moment so bad time, so can't get details. Last I saw they walked to gas station and was talking to several guys. Maybe they was looking for a date or maybe a LEO set up? I got a couple bad pics from distance. The one in white shirt look real good.

JonDohs
07-04-16, 08:36
Hung out for a few hours? How was the experience?I saw her a couple weeks ago on murfreesboro road. Km looking for her as well. Let me know if you cross paths again.

DawgPoundhound
07-04-16, 10:08
Is that her normal post?Shell station down to taco Bell, think she was living in the apartments behind Taco Bell. She walks and walks hard, swing arms and shake in butt. Funny how some girls won't cross under the Interstate bridge at the Waffle House.

BoyseeksFD1963
07-04-16, 15:36
I saw her a couple weeks ago on murfreesboro road. Km looking for her as well. Let me know if you cross paths again.I never crossed paths with her just asked about here.

DawgPoundhound
07-04-16, 21:51
I was up at the truck stop on Fressler by the Burger King. Ran up an a white s / w slim with dirty blonde hair. We chat for a while we agreed on 50 flowers. Then she got a ph. Call and started to complaint about the condom and wanted another one. We went to get one and I kept her ph. She comes back with a bunch of her thug buddies demanding her ph. And that she will be right back to see me. A lot of people were coming around didn't any more attention gave her the ph. She left. Any way you could repay her for her deeds fill free.Think she the one that I pick up this winter and everytime I tried to go up in her she move her hips back, she smelled bad and I got a pop but it was like getting rob,she just sucks bad.I saw her at shell the other night and she came over and I told her hell no you took once but not again. Forgot there's that nasty brook running around also, I was wanting to sit still but her stinky ass wouldn't leave me alone, she has dirty blonde hair and most the time in shorts.

JackTruck
07-05-16, 00:12
Think she the one that I pick up this winter and everytime I tried to go up in her she move her hips back, she smelled bad and I got a pop but it was like getting rob,she just sucks bad.I saw her at shell the other night and she came over and I told her hell no you took once but not again. Forgot there's that nasty brook running around also, I was wanting to sit still but her stinky ass wouldn't leave me alone, she has dirty blonde hair and most the time in shorts.Yeah. I grabbed Brooklyn about 3 weeks ago. . 5 all around at the airways. She's small, but her body is a wreck. I wouldn't grab again, even if she's the only one out. All I've seen is her and Nicole. Ol' Nicole looking like a Nightmare before Christmas character. I'd like to catch this redhead ya'lls talking about. Maybe crystal. I ain't seen shit tho! What times have been good on MBR?

SinFulHawk
07-05-16, 00:40
Yeah. I grabbed Brooklyn about 3 weeks ago. . 5 all around at the airways. She's small, but her body is a wreck. I wouldn't grab again, even if she's the only one out. All I've seen is her and Nicole. Ol' Nicole looking like a Nightmare before Christmas character. I'd like to catch this redhead ya'lls talking about. Maybe crystal. I ain't seen shit tho! What times have been good on MBR?If you drop the extra e and spell it nicole, then type nashville, you'll find info on her, even with links to her ad.

DawgPoundhound
07-05-16, 10:52
Yeah. I grabbed Brooklyn about 3 weeks ago. . 5 all around at the airways. She's small, but her body is a wreck. I wouldn't grab again, even if she's the only one out. All I've seen is her and Nicole. Ol' Nicole looking like a Nightmare before Christmas character. I'd like to catch this redhead ya'lls talking about. Maybe crystal. I ain't seen shit tho! What times have been good on MBR?Hit or miss and lately more miss, These girls have no regular schedule and will hold up in a room for days with john till money runs out and then back on the street or a stay with uncle doughnut. I can remember few years back you pull up to the store across from the drake and there was 5 or 6 to pick from and 3 of them would be fair enough to pick up and you could ride down to shell and always 1 or 2 there but now it's a dry as a popcorn fart. I have hope that it will pick up one day in the future.

JackTruck
07-05-16, 11:38
If you drop the extra e and spell it nicole, then type nashville, you'll find info on her, even with links to her ad.I wasn't talking about Nicole on BP. I was talking about SW from MBR Nicole. I'm not having a hard time finding her either. If an SW that looks like a Tim Burton character is your thing. She's easy to find.

BabblinB
07-05-16, 20:06
One and the same. Actually one of the more honest & easy to get along with gals out there. BUT a SW and user all the same. Thus she has her up and down times. BRUCE, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with her at the truck stop. She seemed to play fair. No $ up front (cash & dash). Let you hold her phone. Sorry

you got spooked, but you never said you lost any $. JACK T. & DAWG, as a SW (all) she sleeps & bathes when and where she can. If she can! She's my go-to-gal for current info. Another petite spinner on MBR (tiny, cute, wears shorts, has some missing teeth) is KALA. Can be confused with Brooke.

STAY SAFE.

BB.

BabblinB
07-05-16, 20:31
There are actually three Crystal SW's on MBR. #1 is the prettiest (about a 9 on the scale). But going down hill in attitude as she has changed her meds. She took me for a few $ the other day. Worth finding out her true demeanor. I met up with #2 (about a 6-7, bit of a belly, buck teeth) this afternoon. Decent attitude. She told me about #3, who she said was a 'mess to look at'! All the SW's (as DAWG noted) come & go. I have seen #1 all up and down MBR, and #2 says she often hangs off Buchanan St.

BEWARE OF VICE!!

BB.

BabblinB
07-05-16, 21:10
Got a call this PM from Molly. She is in Indy, with no immediate plans to return to Nashville.

BB.

JonDohs
07-05-16, 21:25
Got a call this PM from Molly. She is in Indy, with no immediate plans to return to Nashville.

BB.Thanks for the heads up! Got a # for her?

JonDohs
07-05-16, 21:27
I never crossed paths with her just asked about here.Thanks for the heads up. Apparently someone else spoke to her and she's in Indy. Not planning on returning to Nashville.

BadmanAnon
07-11-16, 04:49
Was at hooters late the other night and was leavin when I seen two young gals walking. Went to get closer and the one in white shirt ask me for a cig but I didn't have any then gf calls at that moment so bad time, so can't get details. Last I saw they walked to gas station and was talking to several guys. Maybe they was looking for a date or maybe a LEO set up? I got a couple bad pics from distance. The one in white shirt look real good.Yes, harding is still alive. I went there and dreamed with a girl named Heather. She is in her 40's supper skinny and has boot black hair also a little flabby belly. We hit a supper cheap pakistani run motel and did a 69 (DATY and the DATO) then started K9, but aunt flow was in town and I struck oil with the first push. Definitely would not repeat, but worthy to note that the track is still running despite increased presence of uncle LEO. Also saw that red head everyone keeps talking about. She has curly red hair. I saw her three times by the Hooters, and that crap motel on Largo drive. I drove past her 3 times, but she looked like Raggedy Anne up close, and I think she was prego too.

BadmanAnon
07-11-16, 04:56
Think she the one that I pick up this winter and everytime I tried to go up in her she move her hips back, she smelled bad and I got a pop but it was like getting rob,she just sucks bad.I saw her at shell the other night and she came over and I told her hell no you took once but not again. Forgot there's that nasty brook running around also, I was wanting to sit still but her stinky ass wouldn't leave me alone, she has dirty blonde hair and most the time in shorts.I think I dreamed with that Brooke at the Airways once too. She smells like a fresh dump, but I soldiered through it. Would not repeat.

DawgPoundhound
07-11-16, 10:53
I think I dreamed with that Brooke at the Airways once too. She smells like a fresh dump, but I soldiered through it. Would not repeat.I was told that is Debra sister? The other little ho that was mentioned is even nastier and will try and get out of doing her promise, she comes down from the Naper projects, think she lives there and has a bunch of babies?

SnoBallGuy
07-11-16, 15:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Bruce018
07-18-16, 01:47
One and the same. Actually one of the more honest & easy to get along with gals out there. BUT a SW and user all the same. Thus she has her up and down times. BRUCE, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with her at the truck stop. She seemed to play fair. No $ up front (cash & dash). Let you hold her phone. Sorry

you got spooked, but you never said you lost any $. JACK T. & DAWG, as a SW (all) she sleeps & bathes when and where she can. If she can! She's my go-to-gal for current info. Another petite spinner on MBR (tiny, cute, wears shorts, has some missing teeth) is KALA. Can be confused with Brooke.

STAY SAFE.

BB.Been out on the road couldn't get to computer wanted to say a little more about Brooklyn. Seems like she's known in the area by the many responses by the way the last 4 of her cell num. Is 8482. She got her money up front then started complainting about the condom I had and wanted a different one. Then came back with her goons. It seemed to me that this was a game she plays a lot I've been running into some real bad ones lately not in your state in Tx. And Ok. I am glad she is working out for you but I would keep a real good eye on this one.

Tortellini
07-21-16, 18:58
Had some time the other day and found Gina, 5'5", Irish, natural red hair, fair skin by Millwood Drive and Murfreesboro Pike. Right away could tell she was very sweet and took her back to a notel. Her BBBJCIM session was nice, not rushed and did not have a hat for FS.

Would definitely repeat again.

Appearance 7. 5/10.

Deepthroat. Yes upon request.

Gagging. No.

Performance 8/10.

Personality 8. 5/10.

Phone. No.

She moved to Nashville back in April and is very sweet. If you find her treat her right.

Peace,

Tort.

BigEww615
07-22-16, 12:09
New to the site, any reports on The Skinny WSW on mbr that wears her hair in pigtails? Looks decent but geeked out the couple times I've spotted her.

BigEww615
07-22-16, 13:16
Any info on the skinny WSW on mbr? She has curly hair usually in pigtails, any info would be great.

BigEww615
07-22-16, 15:18
Any reviews on the skinny curly headed WSW on mbr?

MrMrBigz
07-25-16, 02:54

STAY SAFE.

BB.Word is Brooke will steal money any chance she get. I don't think she and Debra blood sisters. Kala was a regular in Harding area for past few years maybe more. Think she now regular by Drake cause got beat up a lot in Harding area by other girls or pimp that how she lost her teeth. She like any SW on crack will set yu up if not careful.

OMGItsLong
07-25-16, 06:14
I miss Deborah on mbr where is she at??

DawgPoundhound
07-26-16, 00:19
Across from the Drake is body shop and down the side street a little ways under some trees looks like there's a hang out spot, checking one of 4 girls out and asked her to talk and she pointed at this young blond that was jacked up and I told her I don't do crazy. To many pumps or bums hanging around. Road around MBR and saw Biffs and tiffs and old tuna Tonya. 4 brown lady's walking in the middle of the street with one guy, looked clean just not my taste and I hate when dudes are around, if I don't know them and a dude is hanging close, I'll move on to avoid any trouble because never know with these want to be pimps how there going to act, and up at the Store old tuna Tonya in a fight with some Old guy. I just gave up a came home, wait until it cools down so I'm not getting sweaty pussy, it all looked wilted tonight. LOL be safe and have some fun.

BigMan3999
07-26-16, 00:39
The action is slow out there. Cruz Harding at hooters, there's a track. Murfreesboro road from crystals to other end bus stop, it's dry out there and what is out be very careful my friend.That was not her she is still locked up in Nashville. I have spoken to her.

Noexcuses
07-26-16, 12:25
Gone for good or at least quite awhile. [Deleted by Admin]. Her digits are still good but I doubt she'll reply, though. It's always iffy about whether they stay that way or relapse. However, she's been out of action for about 7-8 months now.

I miss Deborah on mbr where is she at??

OMGItsLong
07-31-16, 01:09
Alesha was a blonde on mbr a couple yrs ago. What happen to her? Face kinda sunk in but body and service was excellent.

DawgPoundhound
07-31-16, 15:07
Alesha was a blonde on mbr a couple yrs ago. What happen to her? Face kinda sunk in but body and service was excellent.The red head and would die her hair blonde, stay at Mercury Court? Great service and liked parking in the rear. If that her she OD say close two years ago, she got clean for a minute and then back to the junk and it took her. She was a very nice lady and did make it a point to always satisfy. That is the only Alesha I remember on MBR, I had hard time saying her name the first few times we hung out.

BabblinB
08-01-16, 09:10
I miss Deborah on mbr where is she at??Deborah is in rehab. She IS Brooke / Brooklynn's sister.

DawgPoundhound
08-01-16, 09:50
Deborah is in rehab. She IS Brooke / Brooklynn's sister.They do favor little bit and I think Deborah told me they were sisters.

BabblinB
08-01-16, 15:21
Old friend Leslie has been back out on MBR the last couple of days. Lookin' quite good. Lite red hair. At the Shell station.

BB.

DawgPoundhound
08-01-16, 16:13
Old friend Leslie has been back out on MBR the last couple of days. Lookin' quite good. Lite red hair. At the Shell station.

BB.She fall of the wagon? The last I heard someone was asking to not pick her up because they were trying to get her off the streets. She is a looker when she on her game and great service.

MrMrBigz
08-01-16, 21:12
She fall of the wagon? The last I heard someone was asking to not pick her up because they were trying to get her off the streets. She is a looker when she on her game and great service.She never stop doing that crack. Some real old dude took her in and was like a sugardady to her, so she had place to stay and she was also able to see her regulars. If not for that she would of been out on streets makin money for her habit. Either business is slow for her or he stopp supporting her anybody know for sure? She a cool girl but she don't look anything like she use to, just another one that went downhill cause she always need a fix. I don't see what yu dudes see in her, last time I seen her walking she look like a 5 just to skinny no meat on her bones and face sunk in. If you saw her at store you probably wouldn't look at her. She probably end up living rest of her life out there. You can't save them girls less they do it themself. These dudes think they can take them in and save them. Instead they will use yu till money runs out. Just a heads up dudes, be careful if you pick her up uncle LEO is on lookout for her that's another reason why you ain't seen much of her cause she been hiding from him.

DawgPoundhound
08-02-16, 13:31
Out in Madison last night and this old lady walk across the street in a wife beater T shirt, it was the old girl hung around TA truck stop off Trinity lane about 2 years ago. No teeth but give off the charts head job, had hand man mades Titties with theses big ass pencil eraser nipples, anybody remember her name?

DawgPoundhound
08-02-16, 16:11
She never stop doing that crack. Some real old dude took her in and was like a sugardady to her, so she had place to stay and she was also able to see her regulars. If not for that she would of been out on streets makin money for her habit. Either business is slow for her or he stopp supporting her anybody know for sure? She a cool girl but she don't look anything like she use to, just another one that went downhill cause she always need a fix. I don't see what yu dudes see in her, last time I seen her walking she look like a 5 just to skinny no meat on her bones and face sunk in. If you saw her at store you probably wouldn't look at her. She probably end up living rest of her life out there. You can't save them girls less they do it themself. These dudes think they can take them in and save them. Instead they will use yu till money runs out. Just a heads up dudes, be careful if you pick her up uncle LEO is on lookout for her that's another reason why you ain't seen much of her cause she been hiding from him.You can't turn a ho into a house wife.

OMGItsLong
08-03-16, 18:21
The red head and would die her hair blonde, stay at Mercury Court? Great service and liked parking in the rear. If that her she OD say close two years ago, she got clean for a minute and then back to the junk and it took her. She was a very nice lady and did make it a point to always satisfy. That is the only Alesha I remember on MBR, I had hard time saying her name the first few times we hung out.Yes tht was her thanks for verifing what happened to her. I was hearing she od awhile back. I personally knew her. I hate she's gone. She was an A1 service gal. Thanks bro.

Lacross8
08-04-16, 08:54
Out in Madison last night and this old lady walk across the street in a wife beater T shirt, it was the old girl hung around TA truck stop off Trinity lane about 2 years ago. No teeth but give off the charts head job, had hand man mades Titties with theses big ass pencil eraser nipples, anybody remember her name?Where did you see her in Madison?

DawgPoundhound
08-04-16, 20:28
Where did you see her in Madison?Walking down Gallatin rd and I was at red light Harris Street, do you know her? I can't remember her name.

BadmanAnon
08-19-16, 12:22
There are two girls on Harding place / wallace road, one has purplish blue hair and a nose ring and calls herself LaLa, the other is a redhead with a sunken face, and they are robbers. They stole my cellphone. Be careful picking them up.

Ioerror001
08-19-16, 16:21
Guess who's off probation and out of jail? If you guessed melissa your right. She's been going by lulu on back page. Anyone that knows her from this board probably know her as melissa. Pm me if you need details but saw her in the rain today. Other than being a bit bigger than when she went in service good as usual. Best head game out there I know about. Didn't ask for digits since she changes them so often but I'm sure if you look you'll find her. Happy hunting.

OMGItsLong
08-23-16, 15:12
Ok. So what happen 2 the girl who called herself spike. Thick white girl hung around drake and lee and bus stop??

BabblinB
08-23-16, 19:15
Ok. So what happen 2 the girl who called herself spike. Thick white girl hung around drake and lee and bus stop??Spike is still out and about from time to time. The Drake to the bottoms. Has put on much poundage in recent years.

BB.

Vinividivici
08-26-16, 12:51
*need info* Anyone seen this chic out and about? She has been staying at the little motel on Harding by SAMs club, also motel 6 and over by hooters. Was a top notch provider, used to like white, now in the deep end of the pool on H:/ . She's been on BP some and walking. Used to be with a midget Mexican named Sergio.

SnoBallGuy
08-26-16, 14:15
*need info* Anyone seen this chic out and about? She has been staying at the little motel on Harding by SAMs club, also motel 6 and over by hooters. Was a top notch provider, used to like white, now in the deep end of the pool on H:/ . She's been on BP some and walking. Used to be with a midget Mexican named Sergio.OMG that's bad you would really have to be hard up and drunk.

Vinividivici
08-26-16, 23:31
OMG that's bad you would really have to be hard up and drunk.Sorry bro we don't all sleep with super models and perfect 10's like you 🙄.

Gerbal27
08-29-16, 11:17
*need info* Anyone seen this chic out and about? She has been staying at the little motel on Harding by SAMs club, also motel 6 and over by hooters. Was a top notch provider, used to like white, now in the deep end of the pool on H:/ . She's been on BP some and walking. Used to be with a midget Mexican named Sergio.Can't read the phone nubmer.

Vinividivici
08-30-16, 11:55
Can't read the phone nubmer.It's a bad # brother.

Ltntn
08-30-16, 18:42
Can't read the phone nubmer.The number doesn't work. I talked to her several times when she first started posting on BP. Never could work it out. Search for jaylee on BP.

Vinividivici
08-31-16, 12:41
The number doesn't work. I talked to her several times when she first started posting on BP. Never could work it out. Search for jaylee on BP.Sweet thanks for the tip bro! I just want to help her out, get her in rehab, marry her and raise her kids! Jk LOL.

Vinividivici
08-31-16, 17:14
The number doesn't work. I talked to her several times when she first started posting on BP. Never could work it out. Search for jaylee on BP.Got the digits from BP and hit her up. For some reason I checked her in DCSO inmate search and she was locked up on 8-28 and hasn't made bond. No idea who is using the # shady.

Surederm
09-03-16, 00:00
Gents, I will be flying in to Nashville, staying in Hendersonville. Are there any SW in Hendersonville? Is there a track? Please pm me. I can return the favor if you are ever in Ca.

DawgPoundhound
09-03-16, 06:24
Gents, I will be flying in to Nashville, staying in Hendersonville. Are there any SW in Hendersonville? Is there a track? Please pm me. I can return the favor if you are ever in Ca.Hendersonville is not a SW zone and Nashville is in a drought at this time. I got out the other night a it was dry and LEO every where. I would say your best bet would be use the board and do a outcall or incall if you want a good time.

Surederm
09-03-16, 22:55
Made several calls, seems Hendersonville is just too far to travel. I guess I will make a trip to Nashville.

Thanks.

Hendersonville is not a SW zone and Nashville is in a drought at this time. I got out the other night a it was dry and LEO every where. I would say your best bet would be use the board and do a outcall or incall if you want a good time.

KuntreeBoy
09-08-16, 11:00
Anyone seen a WSW named Rosie pretty dyed blonde about 28 or so, thick bod. Dreamed about her a few times about 2 months ago then I lost track of her dreams. One of the best looking I seen around.

JroBanks
09-13-16, 01:19
If you were looking to use the track the officials have closed at the moment. Looks like they are setting up for a major meet.

DerekFareal
09-13-16, 21:30
BSW near shell and bus station looked nice from afar until got in and started speaking. Definitely a man. Dropped shim off immediately.

Omrbl
10-04-16, 02:06
Riding around at about 12:30 Monday night. Passed a WSW on the sidewalk right across from here on Harding. Thicker, in her 40's probably. Made eye contact, waved at me. I circled around and came back in the opposite direction. This time she is walking towards me (now to the side of Hooters) and she lifts up her shirt revealing some very big knockers. I just drove on. I've never actually had the courage to pick one up but man I wish I were braver. I really just drive around out of curiosity but really worried about LEO. There was also a white (I think) dodge charger parked in the Hooters parking lot right beside the street with the lights on. She was right across from it when I initially saw her so that kinda freaked me out. Stay safe.

RustyKuntz
10-05-16, 02:31
Riding around at about 12:30 Monday night. Passed a WSW on the sidewalk right across from here on Harding. Thicker, in her 40's probably. Made eye contact, waved at me. I circled around and came back in the opposite direction. This time she is walking towards me (now to the side of Hooters) and she lifts up her shirt revealing some very big knockers. I just drove on. I've never actually had the courage to pick one up but man I wish I were braver. I really just drive around out of curiosity but really worried about LEO. There was also a white (I think) dodge charger parked in the Hooters parking lot right beside the street with the lights on. She was right across from it when I initially saw her so that kinda freaked me out. Stay safe.Good thing you didn't pick shim up, you would had been scarred for life. I'm sure you are talking about Jeffrey or whatever his name is, he wears a blonde wig. He has been mentioned here many times.

DawgPoundhound
10-16-16, 20:16
Got out today and Meet a 5'7" red head with freckles and long hair, nice body and would give her a 5 plus for a street walker scale. Got a bbbjwcim $. 40 give her a low score on the job. Rushing and then some spitting and little hand magic but did do the finish with cim. All you red head lovers she not bad, if I was in the mood for some FS would get a room and have her shower, not that she was dirty, just that she has been out walking for hours? I would hit it with all I have. LOL No picture but did get a number and will give out to senior members.

LongDickDaddy
10-18-16, 15:56
Got out today and Meet a 5'7" red head with freckles and long hair, nice body and would give her a 5 plus for a street walker scale. Got a bbbjwcim $. 40 give her a low score on the job. Rushing and then some spitting and little hand magic but did do the finish with cim. All you red head lovers she not bad, if I was in the mood for some FS would get a room and have her shower, not that she was dirty, just that she has been out walking for hours? I would hit it with all I have. LOL No picture but did get a number and will give out to senior members.I would love to have her # if you want to PM me. Thanks.

YounoKnow
10-18-16, 20:26
I would love to have her # if you want to PM me. Thanks.She was there jumping up and down when I went past, but there was a LEO behind me.

DawgPoundhound
10-18-16, 21:39
She was there jumping up and down when I went past, but there was a LEO behind me.Wildkat your box is full, can't send info on red.

Member #5989
10-19-16, 21:09
Wildkat your box is full, can't send info on red.Sorry man, please try again. I cleared out 10 messages. Thanks!

Ast2471
10-20-16, 21:31
Got out today and Meet a 5'7" red head with freckles and long hair, nice body and would give her a 5 plus for a street walker scale. Got a bbbjwcim $. 40 give her a low score on the job. Rushing and then some spitting and little hand magic but did do the finish with cim. All you red head lovers she not bad, if I was in the mood for some FS would get a room and have her shower, not that she was dirty, just that she has been out walking for hours? I would hit it with all I have. LOL No picture but did get a number and will give out to senior members.Hello, it looks my type too. Can you share digits to help me. Thanks.

BoyseeksFD1963
10-23-16, 03:50
Anyone have success calling? I called she kinda rudely blew me off right after saying hi.

DawgPoundhound
10-29-16, 21:17
Anyone have success calling? I called she kinda rudely blew me off right after saying hi.Did all could with number, I meet her out walking at Buger King MBR and she gave me the number, I've not tried to call it?

DawgPoundhound
10-29-16, 21:23
She is back, she was walking near where the stars stay and she had on some black stretch pants and that back side was looking so good, I want to stop and just hit it from behind. Didn't have time but I'm going to make some before she gets out there to far.

MrMrBigz
10-30-16, 08:09
She is back, she was walking near where the stars stay and she had on some black stretch pants and that back side was looking so good, I want to stop and just hit it from behind. Didn't have time but I'm going to make some before she gets out there to far.I known her for years and seen her in same area week ago. Don't see how you think she hot, she all skin and bones now and face sunk in. She use to be about an 8 before she got back on drugs and throw her life away now she is more like a 4 look way older then she is. I wouldn't touch her if you pay me.

DawgPoundhound
10-30-16, 19:17
She out next to the lee on MBR so if you want she our working.

DawgPoundhound
10-30-16, 21:29
I known her for years and seen her in same area week ago. Don't see how you think she hot, she all skin and bones now and face sunk in. She use to be about an 8 before she got back on drugs and throw her life away now she is more like a 4 look way older then she is. I wouldn't touch her if you pay me.I don't want to marry butter face, just drove by and she looked good from behind in those pants.

Still Smoking
11-04-16, 23:30
I don't want to marry butter face, just drove by and she looked good from behind in those pants.Good ole Horn DPh calling like he sees it.

SoccerFan4245
11-14-16, 21:08
I was in town for the Titan / Packers game, also know at the Turd in Tennessee to us WI fans. I had no intention of picking anyone up but I noticed the black stretch pants in a gas station store. She smiled and said hi, and was waiting for me outside. My motel was accross the street so I couldn't believe my luck. I had about an hour of fun since my son was at a local party and he wouldn't be back until I picked his drunk ass up. Nice lady but had sores on her chin. Great oral skills and very energetic covered FS. I need to come back to town soon. I only have an email address. She had no working number.

She is back, she was walking near where the stars stay and she had on some black stretch pants and that back side was looking so good, I want to stop and just hit it from behind. Didn't have time but I'm going to make some before she gets out there to far..

DawgPoundhound
11-15-16, 23:19
I was in town for the Titan / Packers game, also know at the Turd in Tennessee to us WI fans. I had no intention of picking anyone up but I noticed the black stretch pants in a gas station store. She smiled and said hi, and was waiting for me outside. My motel was accross the street so I couldn't believe my luck. I had about an hour of fun since my son was at a local party and he wouldn't be back until I picked his drunk ass up. Nice lady but had sores on her chin. Great oral skills and very energetic covered FS. I need to come back to town soon. I only have an email address. She had no working number.

.The face is rough but her cat is very attractive.

RoadWarrior615
11-17-16, 14:57
The face is rough but her cat is very attractive.Who is this girl? Only one that I have seen recently with black stretch pants looked ok but had on glasses.

DawgPoundhound
11-17-16, 23:40
Who is this girl? Only one that I have seen recently with black stretch pants looked ok but had on glasses.That is her name and she has been around a minute, there's been post about her in the past. One was asking to leave her alone because they wanted to get her off the streets, she is a mom I take it and a family that cares about her. Someone here knows the 411 on her I just picked her up a few times last year, one time LEO pulled me over and let me go and made her walk, so be careful she is known by NPD.

RoadWarrior615
11-18-16, 15:04
That is her name and she has been around a minute, there's been post about her in the past. One was asking to leave her alone because they wanted to get her off the streets, she is a mom I take it and a family that cares about her. Someone here knows the 411 on her I just picked her up a few times last year, one time LEO pulled me over and let me go and made her walk, so be careful she is known by NPD.This girl was not skinny and looked young and good and had a nice sized butt int hose spandex. I saw her a few days ago walking down spence lane hill to / by the waffle house. Do she ever change out of those spandex.

The one I saw was a 8-10 on the scale for a SW.

DawgPoundhound
11-18-16, 23:17
This girl was not skinny and looked young and good and had a nice sized butt int hose spandex. I saw her a few days ago walking down spence lane hill to / by the waffle house. Do she ever change out of those spandex.

The one I saw was a 8-10 on the scale for a SW.I'll have to take a ride to check her out, must be new to the Area?

Member #5989
11-20-16, 13:45
That is her name and she has been around a minute, there's been post about her in the past. One was asking to leave her alone because they wanted to get her off the streets, she is a mom I take it and a family that cares about her. Someone here knows the 411 on her I just picked her up a few times last year, one time LEO pulled me over and let me go and made her walk, so be careful she is known by NPD.Does anyone have any contact info for her? I tried PM-ing the guy who says he hs an email but never heard back.

I would prefer to arrange a more discrte meeting with her than just hoping to see her out (especially after reading what you wrote my friend!

DawgPoundhound
11-20-16, 21:07
Does anyone have any contact info for her? I tried PM-ing the guy who says he hs an email but never heard back.

I would prefer to arrange a more discrte meeting with her than just hoping to see her out (especially after reading what you wrote my friend!Most the street girls go through phones like money, can't keep any. I get asked a lot if I have phone so they can call there dope man and if they by chance have one it's broken screen and throw away.

Member #5989
11-20-16, 22:34
Most the street girls go through phones like money, can't keep any. I get asked a lot if I have phone so they can call there dope man and if they by chance have one it's broken screen and throw away.I got the email from another member.

If she has no phone I wonder how often she checks said email though LOL.

The email links to her FB, although looks to be out of use since 2014 judging by lack of posts. She looked pretty good back then at least.

Member #5989
11-22-16, 09:36
Well as I expected, email communication is going to be a challenge. She actually responded in a timely manner Sun night, but then did not reply again til Tuesday morning at 1250 am and just said "anytime" in response to my when you free, blah blah email. Haha like I said, I hope this does not come down to me cruising down the road. I am just too scared to do that, especially given this girl is well known by some folks as another guy mentioned.

The problem is if they don't have a cell, that means they don't have email access all the time as someone with it on their phone would, and if they had a phone they'd just give us their number LOL so thus my dilemma. I will win the day though, one way or the other guys!

BoyseeksFD1963
11-22-16, 21:09
Well as I expected, email communication is going to be a challenge. She actually responded in a timely manner Sun night, but then did not reply again til Tuesday morning at 1250 am and just said "anytime" in response to my when you free, blah blah email. Haha like I said, I hope this does not come down to me cruising down the road. I am just too scared to do that, especially given this girl is well known by some folks as another guy mentioned.

The problem is if they don't have a cell, that means they don't have email access all the time as someone with it on their phone would, and if they had a phone they'd just give us their number LOL so thus my dilemma. I will win the day though, one way or the other guys!Been doing the same thing.

DawgPoundhound
11-22-16, 22:14

The problem is if they don't have a cell, that means they don't have email access all the time as someone with it on their phone would, and if they had a phone they'd just give us their number LOL so thus my dilemma. I will win the day though, one way or the other guys!E-mail her a phone number and get her to call you and that may work, they borrow phones all the time and you could get to meet you at a store or something not on MBR.

BoyseeksFD1963
11-26-16, 16:27

The problem is if they don't have a cell, that means they don't have email access all the time as someone with it on their phone would, and if they had a phone they'd just give us their number LOL so thus my dilemma. I will win the day though, one way or the other guys!If you figure it out without driving call me.

Vinividivici
12-08-16, 16:34

The problem is if they don't have a cell, that means they don't have email access all the time as someone with it on their phone would, and if they had a phone they'd just give us their number LOL so thus my dilemma. I will win the day though, one way or the other guys!Could one of you fine gents pm me the email?? 🙏.

GuyLooking
12-10-16, 17:52
Hey guys I'm in Nashville area hoping one of you seniors might feel charitable and share some digits please pm me.

I like petite and young nasty girls (who doesn't) bUT skilled girls rock thank in advance play safe.

DerekFareal
12-10-16, 19:55
Decent WSW. One of the only ones I have really seen out consistently lately. Didn't get a name but will shoot for the digits next time I come across her. One of the better looking ones I have seen in the area.

DerekFareal
12-10-16, 19:58
Not sure if anyone is familiar with Keisha. WSW. Anywhere from where the stars stay down to shell. Anyone got digits for her or seen her recently?

BabblinB
12-11-16, 07:21
Not sure if anyone is familiar with Keisha. WSW. Anywhere from where the stars stay down to shell. Anyone got digits for her or seen her recently?She has not been out for several months now. The other gals I talk to don't know where she is.

BB.

DerekFareal
12-11-16, 08:40
Haven't seen much of anything out lately where the stars stay or closer down to the taco hell. Anybody got the scoop on the best spot for these cold days?

MrMrBigz
12-11-16, 20:05
I don't want to marry butter face, just drove by and she looked good from behind in those pants.Not tryin to insult but yu sure yu seen right girl? Leslie has no ass now she all skin and bones. Them drugs have been taken told on her. I seen her working by projects last week. Tells you how bad she got when she doing business around that area.

MrMrBigz
12-11-16, 20:22
This girl was not skinny and looked young and good and had a nice sized butt int hose spandex. I saw her a few days ago walking down spence lane hill to / by the waffle house. Do she ever change out of those spandex.

The one I saw was a 8-10 on the scale for a SW.I think the girl you seen was Britney. She like wearing spandex and do look good in them. She lost some pounds in past. She is not a regular SW.

MrMrBigz
12-11-16, 20:59
This late but posting anyway. Early last week I stop to get some buds at store near tacobell and seen a brunet walking. She look way good for SW. When I left she still walking around so I pull near storage place. I stop seeing SW but this one look good. It was night and she got in my car. I seen this girl before at store or somewhere so surprise me when she start talking about needing money. She not a regular SW but this not new to her. She smell clean and look clean. There was no time to get room and I didn't want to take chance on FS in my car so got a BJ. Pulled to a safe area and she made the little guy happy. It was a nice BBBJCIM but no swallow. I think her name was Britney her phone was turn off so no number to share.

MrChooShoes
12-12-16, 11:21
Seen the gal in the pink spandex shorts with black leggings covering her legs, over by Betty's diner.

Skinny legs, big tush. Looking at traffic, waiting for someone to stop.

Didn't see anyone with her, or near her.

Sunday eve, 6:30 ish.

GoBack
12-12-16, 22:49
Is this over by the great escape comic store. I am down in dead Clarksville. Need something.

Seen the gal in the pink spandex shorts with black leggings covering her legs, over by Betty's diner.

Skinny legs, big tush. Looking at traffic, waiting for someone to stop.

Didn't see anyone with her, or near her.

Sunday eve, 6:30 ish.

MrChooShoes
12-13-16, 10:35
Seen the gal in the pink spandex shorts with black leggings covering her legs, over by Betty's diner.I had the name of the diner wrong.

It's Carol Ann's Cafe on Murfreesboro Pike.

BoyseeksFD1963
12-18-16, 23:43

The problem is if they don't have a cell, that means they don't have email access all the time as someone with it on their phone would, and if they had a phone they'd just give us their number LOL so thus my dilemma. I will win the day though, one way or the other guys!She did a c at $h and dash avoid.

Member #5989
12-19-16, 23:41
She did a c at $h and dash avoid.So how did she get you exactly? I responded to your post on the other board as well. I never did see her. Something just didn't feel right to me (and your post validates my spidey sense!

My thing is with girls like leslie or women in general. Try to avoid giving the money up front as much as you can. Many legit providers I"ve known have either waited until the end to get it or had me put it on a dresser top while we engaged in whatever on the bed LOL. If they get your money and try to say they need to leave the room they are dashing on you for sure. I had that happen to me once. I tell myself if it happens again I'm getting my money back but then again if they got some ganganger with a gun or knife one or two doors over, what can you do. Not worth the risk.

DogginUSA
12-27-16, 15:01
I met this girl over by the Mapco off Fesslers Lane today. She is super cute I don't think she's really a walker I made the pitch couldn't get her in the car anybody know anything about her?

I've seen her out a couple of times usually over by the Mapco sitting next to the wall plug charging one of a couple of different devices.

YounoKnow
12-28-16, 20:22
I keep seeing the same girl sometimes over near WH and Shell. Any info? Usually she wears a hoodie. She has a good looking face.

DawgPoundhound
12-28-16, 21:35
I keep seeing the same girl sometimes over near WH and Shell. Any info? Usually she wears a hoodie. She has a good looking face.Hate to break it to you but if you get up close you can see the Adams Apple and if you hear shim talk you'll know that it's a boy.

YounoKnow
12-29-16, 01:27
Hate to break it to you but if you get up close you can see the Adams Apple and if you hear shim talk you'll know that it's a boy.Good lookin' out. Thanks for the heads-up.

Password1977
01-18-17, 15:57
Saw a girl last night. White, blond, looked clean. Probabaly 7 months pregnant. Walking down the street by Wendy's off galliton road. I was pulling into wendy's and she eyed me down hard. Not my thing to roll like that. But in case anyone cared to know. That's my intel.

BlackHawk101
01-18-17, 18:49
Saw a girl last night. White, blond, looked clean. Probabaly 7 months pregnant. Walking down the street by Wendy's off galliton road. I was pulling into wendy's and she eyed me down hard. Not my thing to roll like that. But in case anyone cared to know. That's my intel.Gallatin Rd is a long road with lots of Wendy's. Can you narrow it down?

Password1977
01-19-17, 01:28
Gallatin Rd is a long road with lots of Wendy's. Can you narrow it down?The one across from the dollar store, around the cookeout, checkers. It's real close to trinity.

Megawatts
01-22-17, 10:36
I was in Nashville, for a Saturday morning meeting. After I checked out of the hotel I took a tour of the spots, just to get a feeling for the climate. Looks like Murfreesboro Rd. Close to Burger King is hopping again with Junkies, none over a 5 on the SW scale. There was not a lot of pickup action going on, seem as if LE in unmarked cars were around.

On the other end of town by Jack's BBQ on Trinity and on Dickerson Pike there were a number of girls out but you would have to be quick to get one. These girls for the most part looked better than the ones on Murfreesboro Rd. They where being picked up as soon as they pop up on the street.

As active as I have seen Nashville in a long time.

BlackHawk101
01-24-17, 12:34
I was in Nashville, for a Saturday morning meeting. After I checked out of the hotel I took a tour of the spots, just to get a feeling for the climate. Looks like Murfreesboro Rd. Close to Burger King is hopping again with Junkies, none over a 5 on the SW scale. There was not a lot of pickup action going on, seem as if LE in unmarked cars were around.

On the other end of town by Jack's BBQ on Trinity and on Dickerson Pike there were a number of girls out but you would have to be quick to get one. These girls for the most part looked better than the ones on Murfreesboro Rd. They where being picked up as soon as they pop up on the street.

As active as I have seen Nashville in a long time.Not my cup of tea. However just passed young lady in front of Drake Hotel! She had a Leapord print coat on with short Bkack dress and high thigh boots on! Attractive from s distance! Funny thing is she looked attractive but had crap all over her knees! Looked like she had been on her knees a few times today and had not cleaned herself up! LOL if anyone stops! Please report I'm curious?

Vinividivici
01-24-17, 16:59
Hey guys! If you are into 6'3 mixed trannies with bad acne scars. 'red HOT' is ready for you LOL.

RustyKuntz
01-25-17, 04:15
Drove around past several days to take a look for myself. It's been a long time since I saw anything worth picking up, plus SW are just too risky for my health LOL. Every once in a while there might be one out there who doesn't really do it for a living to get her fix.

Saw one last night by Harding area, healthy looking and nice body. I was at gas station and saw her walking in my direction. However, she quickly turned around and went other way. I drove by and offered her a ride but she declined, I think she got spooked, my car is often mistaken. When I came back around, she was gone. Other than that, saw the older shim Jeffrey? Hanging out by wall, no thanks.

Was out by Mboro rd and saw a few by shell station and bank. There was a young ebony SW standing near bank. Driving away, I saw the ebony shim that always wears that sweater or hoodie running full speed to a truck that had pulled up in rear parking lot of that club nearby. Poor guy didn't know he was picking up a shim.

Near that gas station by drake notel, I saw a spinner in tight stretch pants get out of a car. She walked to my car and got in. We chatted for a few but I just drove her to meet her friend by the drake, I'm sure it was her pharmacist. Some of you know her, the spinner Crystal.

About a week ago in the bottoms area, saw a young ebony SW trying hard to pick up guys. She flashed her tits, pulled her pants down and stuck her ass out as I drove by. I stopped on second drive by and she pulled her pants down and spread her kitty trying to entice me. I passed and went on.

JonFonC
01-27-17, 14:18
WS walking around Krystal's and the Mapco Mart. She's wearing jeans and carrying a backpack. Uncle LEO sitting at O'Rileys and at the old bar. A silver SUV just stopped one of her visitors. Use caution.

RoadWarrior615
01-27-17, 18:03
Hey guys! If you are into 6'3 mixed trannies with bad acne scars. 'red HOT' is ready for you LOL.See him all the time. Even seen him in a truck with a gentleman getting served. Yukkk.

RustyKuntz
01-28-17, 08:21
WS walking around Krystal's and the Mapco Mart. She's wearing jeans and carrying a backpack. Uncle LEO sitting at O'Rileys and at the old bar. A silver SUV just stopped one of her visitors. Use caution.There seems to be a little action going in that area every now and then. I have seen a few sws walking from that area towards laundry mat and taco place, including the shim that usually hangs out by shell station. About a week ago, on way to work, I saw one walking to store. She came out, walked up the street where apartments are then turned back and waited by Krystal's. It was obvious she was looking for a date. After a few minutes, she walked across main street and disappeared. For those inquiring, no I didn't pick any of the ones I saw. I've purposely stayed away from sws.

Yesterday evening, I saw Leslie walking by truck stop where the stars never stay, she looked very rough. Just a sad situation with her, she can't seem to get off that slippery slope. I heard uncle had picked her up and kept her for a few days earlier this week.

RustyKuntz
01-28-17, 08:45
What do you call a hooker on wheels? No this not a joke. I've had a little free time past two weeks so I couldn't help driving around. A week or so ago, I was driving in area where the stars never stay. I noticed a car by bus stop where truck stop is. I figured it was someone trying to pick up a SW. I drove around a second time and circled around where milk place is. Next thing I know, I see a car in my rearview mirror speeding towards me flashing headlights. I'm thinking WTF? The car pulls up to me and honks several times as I'm at red light by mcDs. It was the same car I had seen by truck stop. I rolled my window down and this chic asks me, 'how would you like to have an amazing blowjob?' She looked to be in her late 30's early 40's and looked butch, I declined. I wonder if her car has a mirror on the ceiling.

UpForItNow
01-28-17, 12:33
What do you call a hooker on wheels? No this not a joke. I've had a little free time past two weeks so I couldn't help driving around. A week or so ago, I was driving in area where the stars never stay. I noticed a car by bus stop where truck stop is. I figured it was someone trying to pick up a SW. I drove around a second time and circled around where milk place is. Next thing I know, I see a car in my rearview mirror speeding towards me flashing headlights. I'm thinking WTF? The car pulls up to me and honks several times as I'm at red light by mcDs. It was the same car I had seen by truck stop. I rolled my window down and this chic asks me, 'how would you like to have an amazing blowjob?' She looked to be in her late 30's early 40's and looked butch, I declined. I wonder if her car has a mirror on the ceiling.To the tune of Rawhide: Rollin', Rollin', Rollin, Road Ho!

BabblinB
01-29-17, 09:19
What do you call a hooker on wheels? No this not a joke. I've had a little free time past two weeks so I couldn't help driving around. A week or so ago, I was driving in area where the stars never stay. I noticed a car by bus stop where truck stop is. I figured it was someone trying to pick up a SW. I drove around a second time and circled around where milk place is. Next thing I know, I see a car in my rearview mirror speeding towards me flashing headlights. I'm thinking WTF? The car pulls up to me and honks several times as I'm at red light by mcDs. It was the same car I had seen by truck stop. I rolled my window down and this chic asks me, 'how would you like to have an amazing blowjob?' She looked to be in her late 30's early 40's and looked butch, I declined. I wonder if her car has a mirror on the ceiling.I also have been "approached" (in a VERY brazen fashion) by this gal. I think she might be the old "Nitro" gal from about two years ago. Same modus operandi. Probably in 40's or 50's.

BB.

Johnbgood321
02-01-17, 11:56
I was in Nashville recently. Picked up Leslie. I've read about the drama. Long story short, she did an excellent job. She said one of you was out to get her. Picked up a red head on 70's and Cleveland st. In her twenties, 5'6, 115 lbs. She jumped in. Can't remember her name. Very sweet personality. Did it all for 20 mario coins. I gave her a 10 coin tip. If you see this one pick her up. Very tight. Very willing.

Be safe JBG.

DerekFareal
02-02-17, 01:07
WSW near shell on mboro rd. Any info? Used to see her on Harding from time to time.

Tdog69
02-26-17, 08:53
Any good places to hunt.

DogginUSA
03-02-17, 19:34
Any good places to hunt.Yes. 2nd and Broadway.

Just Lookn
03-02-17, 20:01
Had a late lunch at Burger King on M'boro road today and there was a metro uniform officer sitting in a booth watching the market across the street from where the stars stay. I couldn't see his view but he would watch a hill the text with someone then watch a while. He never left or spoke but just watched the market. When I left I did see a car pulled over but didn't hang around. Be careful guys Spring is in the air.

DogginUSA
03-02-17, 20:05
Had a late lunch at Burger King on M'boro road today and there was a metro uniform officer sitting in a booth watching the market across the street from where the stars stay. I couldn't see his view but he would watch a hill the text with someone then watch a while. He never left or spoke but just watched the market. When I left I did see a car pulled over but didn't hang around. Be careful guys Spring is in the air.This is a regular Behavior. They've been doing this for years and trust me if they're not looking for you they're looking for drugs and folks with warrants. If you happen to pick someone up that has one or the other or even worse a little bit of both they will get you.

Nash Manner
03-09-17, 15:04
If you guys want to see the best looking SWs in your life wait until the summer and go to Atlanta on a Friday or Saturday and drive near the strip clubs on Fulton Industrial Blvd. I almost wrecked my car there was a tall young thin blonde with long hair wearing lingerie in high heels it was like I was in a movie. There are about 20 of them every night. A lot of them are strippers getting off work or BP girls. They are 10's even on a BP scale and they are out walking.

Just Lookn
03-09-17, 15:22
This is a regular Behavior. They've been doing this for years and trust me if they're not looking for you they're looking for drugs and folks with warrants. If you happen to pick someone up that has one or the other or even worse a little bit of both they will get you.Doggin, ate at the BK today, same guy was there so ask if took up residence in that booth. Said BK hired him to stop crime in the parking lot and restaurant. Told me some of the stuff he sees and does, sounded pretty boreing but SW's were not on the top of his list. Although he mentioned he saw several working girls. I didn't ask for digits, he didn't look like he would have shared. I didn't want alarm any mongers but better safe than sorry.

DogginUSA
03-09-17, 16:30
Doggin, ate at the BK today, same guy was there so ask if took up residence in that booth. Said BK hired him to stop crime in the parking lot and restaurant. Told me some of the stuff he sees and does, sounded pretty boreing but SW's were not on the top of his list. Although he mentioned he saw several working girls. I didn't ask for digits, he didn't look like he would have shared. I didn't want alarm any mongers but better safe than sorry.Yeah, these guys have way more going on then busting hookers. They are more interested in stopping crimes that create this type of issue which in the long run will stop or slow down this level of crime.

That is not to say that if you are an idiot they won't outfit you some new accessories and a place to spend the night.

RoadWarrior615
03-09-17, 17:25
Whoever the guy is in the silver Gmc Suv with the tall antenna on it needs to be a little more discrete. You are always around and when I came out the gas station I could see you browsing USasexguide on your phone!

Seen you at bk and next to it at the truck stop gettiting a BJ. You are a little to obivous LOL.

JoshWolf84
03-11-17, 20:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BamaBoy33
03-13-17, 15:53
A lot of activity with LEO on MBR today! 3 marked cars at the hotel and the unmarked truck cuffing folks at the BK! Such a shame! I saw a couple of decent gals walking! Of course those could have been "not ordinary" girls!

DawgPoundhound
03-13-17, 16:18
A lot of activity with LEO on MBR today! 3 marked cars at the hotel and the unmarked truck cuffing folks at the BK! Such a shame! I saw a couple of decent gals walking! Of course those could have been "not ordinary" girls!Last week there was a stabbing at the Lee so I bet it is sting time, nothing good has been over there for along time.

DawgPoundhound
03-23-17, 22:20
Took a ride on mrb and at Burger King is old Nicki she jumps in and I see her legs and I was like hell no. She acted like we are friends and I said can't do nothing and she wouldn't get out, cost me. 05 to get her pregnant self gone. Hate it for her but like I told her, it's not my fault. Side note what is that thing in a brown wig?

DawgPoundhound
03-24-17, 12:16
If you're into old prune face ladies with fair bodies there one hanging over off Hardin place. She may not be that old but she sure looks it?

SnoBallGuy
03-24-17, 12:18
Took a ride on mrb and at Burger King is old Nicki she jumps in and I see her legs and I was like hell no. She acted like we are friends and I said can't do nothing and she wouldn't get out, cost me. 05 to get her pregnant self gone. Hate it for her but like I told her, it's not my fault. Side note what is that thing in a brown wig?You sound like Charlie Sheen paying them to leave LOL.

Just Lookn
03-24-17, 13:08
If you're into old prune face ladies with fair bodies there one hanging over off Hardin place. She may not be that old but she sure looks it?Dawg, you sure make her sound delightful but your delivery is a little bit lacking. Maybe next time LOL.

DawgPoundhound
03-24-17, 18:01
Dawg, you sure make her sound delightful but your delivery is a little bit lacking. Maybe next time LOL.Look on the pos side better then Tiffany aka Jeffrey LOL.

Karryann2010
03-26-17, 14:04
Are there street walker in Murfreesboro?

TrailGuy
03-27-17, 10:13
Coming to Nashville area for a few days from Orlando. Anyone point me in right direction to smaller petite type? Can't go for Bertha butt. Be more in SW Briley Pkwy area. Appriciate a PM.

TrebleHook
03-28-17, 14:48
Seen her out near the BK a time or two. Great little gal that has improved her service over the last year. Try to catch her sober.

Hook.

RustyKuntz
04-01-17, 00:50
I'm not sure what was going on Wednesday night around midnight, but if you were out and about MBoro rd area, there were plenty of SWs to be had. I didn't get the memo about the hooker convention. I saw at least 10 between were the stars don't stay and the shell station by Fesslers lane. There were plenty to chose from; white, black, young, old, wrinkly old, short, tall, slim, medium size, heavy set, he, she, shim, shim wearing what looked like an animal for a wig. Unfortunately I didn't see any Latino or Asian if you're wondering. Only one looked decent enough to pick up. My curiosity led me to pick her up to take a look. Her name is Jessica, she has a resemblance to Crystal in previous post, young, slim with long hair but did have what appeared to be a couple of sores on her face. Although I have never seen her before, I was not interested in playing with her, SWs are not really my thing. She wanted two jacksons for a BJ and 80 for FS, she usually stays by where the stars don't stay. I didn't think about getting digits from her.

Same Old Al Z
04-16-17, 15:50
I was driving on Lewis near the bottoms and some older skinny girl was walking and looking at the cars. The weather was nice so I had my windows down. She says "hey baby" to me as I roll past in slow traffic. This was about 6 pm on Wednesday. I rolled past because its not my thing but I thought I'd pass the info to you guys. Intersection of Lewis and Trimble.

RandyBigSandy
04-16-17, 19:58
I was driving on Lewis near the bottoms and some older skinny girl was walking and looking at the cars. The weather was nice so I had my windows down. She says "hey baby" to me as I roll past in slow traffic. This was about 6 pm on Wednesday. I rolled past because its not my thing but I thought I'd pass the info to you guys. Intersection of Lewis and Trimble.Same:

Your assessment could well be accurate. Many areas of this once righteous city have fallen to a baser element, and women of compromised virtue have been observed in sundry locations, luring weak men into their web of pleasure and immediate gratification. Let none of us bow the knee to the beggarly, but walk in paths of purity and upright living. However, if the need for a good time just gets the best of you, please be careful and considerate of others.

Member #6535
04-17-17, 12:35
Seen her out near the BK a time or two. Great little gal that has improved her service over the last year. Try to catch her sober.

Hook.That picture doesn't look bad. I'm not really into SW's, but I might be interested in her. Any info appreciated.

NubinNash
04-17-17, 13:13
She hasn't been around for some time at least I haven't seen her, she was pretty rough off for awhile. If she is back in good condition I'd love to play with her again if someone has contact info.

DawgPoundhound
04-17-17, 16:46
She hasn't been around for some time at least I haven't seen her, she was pretty rough off for awhile. If she is back in good condition I'd love to play with her again if someone has contact info.She texted me a number few months back and when I called it had been disconnected. I did like her fine little body her grapefruit size boobs.

Sneasel
04-24-17, 18:19
I saw Leanna more than a year ago and I really liked her looks. Does anyone have anymore information about her?

Sneasel
04-24-17, 19:12
She texted me a number few months back and when I called it had been disconnected. I did like her fine little body her grapefruit size boobs.More information on Crystal would be greatly appreciated.

Sneasel
04-25-17, 20:12
I'm curious about the street action in Nashville.

Yesterday, I looked around MBR, Fessler, and Thompson Lane. The action was nonexistent.

I saw a women in a red hood. She may or may not have been a pro.

At one of the shell stations there were way too many scary looking guys everywhere and hardly any women.

I just want to see a pro in her natural habitat.

Dogs22
04-26-17, 01:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sneasel
04-26-17, 23:31
I drove around 9 pm on mbr and was very disappointed.

I saw maybe one pro out there.

There was a bunch of LEO vehicles and ghetto types walking around.

This is not what I had in mind when I went out there.

What could I be doing wrong?

Sneasel
04-27-17, 11:08
What times are the best for hunting for working women on MBR and Harding?

Sneasel
04-28-17, 01:09
Nothing going on around 10 pm. All I saw was one bleached blonde freak in her bra. Total failure!

I won't be satisfied until I see a Crystal type women.

MBR Street action has been a total miss for me.

I am sticking to escorts on the sister site or maybe BP.

I will try and see what the weekend street action is like before I give up on Nashville street action.

Sneasel
04-28-17, 20:51
Friday April 28, 2017.

I saw Leanna (Nikki) on MBR at the Shell gas Station by the Waffle House, Phillips, and Spence Lane.

It was Friday afternoon about 10 minutes before 6 pm.

I drove into the Shell Gas station and checked her out. She did not approach me, so I left without talking to her.

Right before I left she was talking to a guy in a SUV.

Additionally, she was hanging out with a bunch of shady looking guys behind the bus stop.

These guys were the main reason I did not approach her. It was too risky and too scary.

I'm sure they were just waiting for the bus. That's what I would tell LEO, if were in their position.

She was wearing a nice blue dress and she didn't look pregnant to me as stated in earlier reports.

However, as stated in earlier reports she has severe Psoriasis on her legs. Her legs are covered in red patches of.

Inflammation. I don't think the cigarette she had in her hand is going to help with her psoriasis.

I am still attracted to her, but I don't want to deal with the risks associated with her. I am better off seeing escorts on.

The sister site or BP. Maybe someday, I might go for a relatively hot streetwalker.

I'm stoked that I was able to use earlier reports to locate her and see her in real life.

I am excited that I was able to find a streetwalker off of reading the reports here.

I am encouraged and might try and find Crystal when she is spotted by the senior members of the board.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sneasel
04-29-17, 23:18
Around 9:50 pm, I made several passes by the Shell Station that is across the street from the Sunrise Inn. There were around 3 brunette hookers with nice bodies in the area. Oh, there was one BSW that I barely noticed.

Sneasel
04-29-17, 23:37
How do you talk with them in public without looking suspicious? I had a brunette wave to me at the Shell station across the street from the Sunrise Inn on MBR. I didn't know what to do. I can find them now, but I am not sure what to do after I find them. I am trying to learn the process step by step. I would be thankful, if a member could inform me on the next step.

Thanks.

Bucktrain
04-30-17, 01:23
How do you talk with them in public without looking suspicious? I had a brunette wave to me at the Shell station across the street from the Sunrise Inn on MBR. I didn't know what to do. I can find them now, but I am not sure what to do after I find them. I am trying to learn the process step by step. I would be thankful, if a member could inform me on the next step.

Thanks.Back when I was in the SW scene my top priority was to get them in the car ASAP and get out of the area. All negotiations should be done in your car. Legit SWs tend to hop in you car after you ask if they need a ride. If I remember just ask what they are up to and usually they respond with something along the lines of needing to make some money. Remember negotiate IN YOUR CAR.

Hargow20
04-30-17, 02:29
I agree getting a SW in the car as quickly as possible is very important now. These days if LE sees you talking to a SW they will stop and harass you. Therefore it's important to reduce you exposure as much as possible. I would also advise against making a right hand turn on to a side street and immediately stopping for a SW at night. The problem is that it is fairly hard to see if a cop is behind you at night. I recommend that you recon so you know if LE is around and if they are cracking down or not. When you pull over for a SW go around the block and or turn around so your car is facing the main drag. This makes it easier to see if a cop is driving by or not.

Back when I was in the SW scene my top priority was to get them in the car ASAP and get out of the area. All negotiations should be done in your car. Legit SWs tend to hop in you car after you ask if they need a ride. If I remember just ask what they are up to and usually they respond with something along the lines of needing to make some money. Remember negotiate IN YOUR CAR.

Sneasel
04-30-17, 13:44
Thanks for the tips.

Same Old Al Z
04-30-17, 20:13

Thanks.From what I have read on this board through the years, you always get them in the car first. Any sting operation will ask you to drive to an area while the cops nab you.

Anyway I was driving around not even looking for SW's but I thought I'd pass the info on, I saw one walking on Dickerson by Richardson in between Cleveland and Douglas. I felt like I was in a time warp. She was a straight SW. Shorts super short, face with obvious signs of hard wear, blonde and she didn't give a fuck about getting wet in the rain. Definitely older, like 40-50.

Also saw another one by 4th and Cameron. White girl with a nice body, shorts and pink hair in corn rows.

StayHard
05-02-17, 00:06
From what I have read on this board through the years, you always get them in the car first. Any sting operation will ask you to drive to an area while the cops nab you.

Anyway I was driving around not even looking for SW's but I thought I'd pass the info on, I saw one walking on Dickerson by Richardson in between Cleveland and Douglas. I felt like I was in a time warp. She was a straight SW. Shorts super short, face with obvious signs of hard wear, blonde and she didn't give a fuck about getting wet in the rain. Definitely older, like 40-50.

Also saw another one by 4th and Cameron. White girl with a nice body, shorts and pink hair in corn rows.Sounds like a girl named Christy who hangs out around Dickerson Pike and Douglas Crackhead Crazy Bipolar that can go off on you at anytime. If it's her be, warned stay away.

Bcshocker
05-02-17, 18:00
Sounds like a girl named Christy who hangs out arund Dickerson Pike and Douglas Crackhead Crazy Bipolar that can go off on you at anytime. If it's her be, warned stay away.I remember Christy from twenty years ago. Her face wasn't great; and, she had man-hands. But her body was rocking back then.

I occasionally see her walking around when I'm in the area. Streetwalkers are no longer my thing.

DawgPoundhound
05-02-17, 21:53
Sounds like a girl named Christy who hangs out around Dickerson Pike and Douglas Crackhead Crazy Bipolar that can go off on you at anytime. If it's her be, warned stay away.Never talk to them outside the vehicle, just say get in and I give you a ride. Cops will not get in and will try to incriminate you. They make up some B / S about they got make money, rent etc if you say anything about money you're done. Never talk outside side the vehicle just drive off. Bet if you find a place you can Watch the girl from a distance you'll see somebody get popped from uncle butt wipe. You will see people around very close, maybe have a hood up on a car or just standing, if it's a sting there will be undercover butt wipes very close and if look you will make it out. Experience and I've seen this first hand many times. Years back they had a motor home they used to film johns now they record and film with new Technology. Wish you the best and it is high risk not only picking up but the drop can get you also, got to be like a ninja. LOL.

Sneasel
05-02-17, 23:16
I saw tall thin hottie on MBR at Shell Station across from the Sunrise Inn. Does anyone know who she is? When I came back she was gone. She was smoking hot. She was one I would totally want to pick up.

StayHard
05-03-17, 08:02
I remember Christy from twenty years ago. Her face wasn't great; and, she had man-hands. But her body was rocking back then.

I occasionally see her walking around when I'm in the area. Streetwalkers are no longer my thing.Well Christy is around 42 can't stay away from Dickerson Pike lives off of Douglas drug user. My advice stay away from her.

Sneasel
05-14-17, 15:07
I saw a younger blonde in high heels at the parking lot of the shell a little before 10 pm. Did anyone else see her? She looked alright. I looked at her for a few seconds, then I left. Was she a hooker? She didn't aggressively approach me, so I left without talking to her.

Sneasel
05-14-17, 19:51
This afternoon, I spotted a Red head walking southeastward on MBR and I made several passes to scope her out. I was convinced she was a streetwalker. Around 4:30 pm, I picked up this red head on the side of MBR at the used car dealership next to the Midway Inn Motel. I hadn't seen LEO around, so I took the risk and picked her up quickly on the shoulder of the road. In hindsight, I probably should've parked in the parking lot of the Midway Inn Motel and waited for her to walk by. She was a rough looking red head. She asked if I was interested in company and I said "yes". She then asked if I was affiliated with LEO and I said "no". Then, we negotiated. I said 40 and she said 60. I ended the negotiation because I didn't think we could reach a compromise, so I offered to drop her off. She told me to drop her off at the Rodeway Inn on MBR and I dropped her off there. She had a scent of cigarettes on her because she was smoking when I picked her up. I don't think she had a room, so we would have to do it in my car. I was prepared to do that in broad daylight. This was my first time picking up a street chick with my car, so I didn't know what to do once I acquired my target. I'm still learning, but it was exciting!

Sneasel
05-14-17, 19:59
I would appreciate more information about SWs in the BNA. I check here daily and I look forward to reading about, what fellow members have experienced lately. More reports and pix of SWs would be greatly appreciated. I thought about taking a pic, but I don't know if it's appropriate for the forum. Thanks for all the past posts.

DawgPoundhound
05-14-17, 21:49
This afternoon, I spotted a Red head walking southeastward on MBR and I made several passes to scope her out. I was convinced she was a streetwalker. Around 4:30 pm, I picked up this red head on the side of MBR at the used car dealership next to the Midway Inn Motel. I hadn't seen LEO around, so I took the risk and picked her up quickly on the shoulder of the road. In hindsight, I probably should've parked in the parking lot of the Midway Inn Motel and waited for her to walk by. She was a rough looking red head. She asked if I was interested in company and I said "yes". She then asked if I was affiliated with LEO and I said "no". Then, we negotiated. I said 40 and she said 60. I ended the negotiation because I didn't think we could reach a compromise, so I offered to drop her off. She told me to drop her off at the Rodeway Inn on MBR and I dropped her off there. She had a scent of cigarettes on her because she was smoking when I picked her up. I don't think she had a room, so we would have to do it in my car. I was prepared to do that in broad daylight. This was my first time picking up a street chick with my car, so I didn't know what to do once I acquired my target. I'm still learning, but it was exciting!Black stretch pants off white shirt with red. I picked her and headed to my safe spot, talked her into F S 45 and ended up with CBJ rushing and had a smelly thing going. Will not repeat There is this older looking dirty blonde, thin build if you catcher her clean best BBBJ I've had in a long time. She does the the no hand all throat and works her ass off going to town. 30 and it's Worth every penny.

DawgPoundhound
05-14-17, 22:06
Well Christy is around 42 can't stay away from Dickerson Pike lives off of Douglas drug user. My advice stay away from her.I Christy on MBR today, her butt has double and she is Sporting a muffin top. She had the stinky feet thing and I give her a pair of socks one time. Don't think she had man mades, ten years ago before all the drug abuse she had a nice body. She ran with that guy Mario and rob people. Yeah I would stay far away.

Sneasel
05-15-17, 15:14
Black stretch pants off white shirt with red. I picked her and headed to my safe spot, talked her into F S 45 and ended up with CBJ rushing and had a smelly thing going. Will not repeat There is this older looking dirty blonde, thin build if you catcher her clean best BBBJ I've had in a long time. She does the the no hand all throat and works her ass off going to town. 30 and it's Worth every penny.I will look for the older looking dirty blonde today on MBR.

DerekFareal
05-15-17, 19:08
Short redhead that looks kinda lost all the time. Have seen her near where the stars stay and on the other end by shell and bank. Reliable but as with most SW never hand over anything until afterwards as they will ask to be taken somewhere and disappear.

Sneasel
05-15-17, 20:35
I will look for the older looking dirty blonde today on MBR.I found an older dirty blonde near where the Stars stay. Maybe this is one that was spotted in the earlier report on MBR. She was wearing a bright pinkish / fuchsia colored tank top; it was very hard to miss. I've seen her walking near the Burger King numerous times. I decided to go for it and get my first taste of Street Action. I picked her up at where the Stars stay. We then went to a secluded location in the middle of the cemetery for the action. I handed her 40. I got a BBBJ and blew a massive gooey load into her mouth. The BBBJ lasted for over almost 10 minutes. She told me it was a lot of goo. She then opened my door and spat it out. Then, I let her use a dirty rag from the floor of my car to wipe her mouth. She was fine with using the dirty rag. She then drank some beer to wash down the goo residue still in her mouth. It was alright but I've had better CBJs than the BBBJ she gave me. I was a bit disappointed she didn't swallow all my goo. It would have been awesome if she swallowed all of my protein shake. That would have been the cherry on top. It was alright for my first Street Action after weeks of driving and scoping out the talent on MBR. I finally did it. I still prefer reviewed escorts. I can get younger, prettier, and thinner women for fun on a bed in a room. Was 40 too much for the services she performed for me?

MrMrBigz
05-15-17, 23:30
I found an older dirty blonde near where the Stars stay. Maybe this is one that was spotted in the earlier report on MBR. She was wearing a bright pinkish / fuchsia colored tank top; it was very hard to miss. I've seen her walking near the Burger King numerous times. I decided to go for it and get my first taste of Street Action. I picked her up at where the Stars stay. We then went to a secluded location in the middle of the cemetery for the action. I handed her 40. I got a BBBJ and blew a massive gooey load into her mouth. The BBBJ lasted for over almost 10 minutes. She told me it was a lot of goo. She then opened my door and spat it out. Then, I let her use a dirty rag from the floor of my car to wipe her mouth. She was fine with using the dirty rag. She then drank some beer to wash down the goo residue still in her mouth. It was alright but I've had better CBJs than the BBBJ she gave me. I was a bit disappointed she didn't swallow all my goo. It would have been awesome if she swallowed all of my protein shake. That would have been the cherry on top. It was alright for my first Street Action after weeks of driving and scoping out the talent on MBR. I finally did it. I still prefer reviewed escorts. I can get younger, prettier, and thinner women for fun on a bed in a room. Was 40 too much for the services she performed for me?Good for you. I can tell that you made some rookie no nos. Try not to pick any in parking lot of where stars are not stayin cause LEO can be nearby and see you. You have to remember lots of SW carry crack pipe or favorite stuff on them. You don't want to be catch with that in you car or don't make it easy for LEO. I see lots of people going to cemetery but I don't kno if that safe, maybe depend on time of day. Yes yu paid to much for BJ start low like 20 and go from there but she have to be hot for more than that. But that reason I give up pickin SW or ones been out there to long or are old LOL. They go from one guy to other with no clean up. If I pick any they have to be fresh girls.

DawgPoundhound
05-16-17, 00:18
I found an older dirty blonde near where the Stars stay. Maybe this is one that was spotted in the earlier report on MBR. She was wearing a bright pinkish / fuchsia colored tank top; it was very hard to miss. I've seen her walking near the Burger King numerous times. I decided to go for it and get my first taste of Street Action. I picked her up at where the Stars stay. We then went to a secluded location in the middle of the cemetery for the action. I handed her 40. I got a BBBJ and blew a massive gooey load into her mouth. The BBBJ lasted for over almost 10 minutes. She told me it was a lot of goo. She then opened my door and spat it out. Then, I let her use a dirty rag from the floor of my car to wipe her mouth. She was fine with using the dirty rag. She then drank some beer to wash down the goo residue still in her mouth. It was alright but I've had better CBJs than the BBBJ she gave me. I was a bit disappointed she didn't swallow all my goo. It would have been awesome if she swallowed all of my protein shake. That would have been the cherry on top. It was alright for my first Street Action after weeks of driving and scoping out the talent on MBR. I finally did it. I still prefer reviewed escorts. I can get younger, prettier, and thinner women for fun on a bed in a room. Was 40 too much for the services she performed for me?Was her name Lynn, guess I should of gave a name there's a few of them and not all are up to game, anyway word to the wise don't go to the cemetery had a girl tell me she got busted there, people Watch it and will call LEO. Wish you well and success.

Sneasel
05-16-17, 18:53
Was her name Lynn, guess I should of gave a name there's a few of them and not all are up to game, anyway word to the wise don't go to the cemetery had a girl tell me she got busted there, people Watch it and will call LEO. Wish you well and success.I'm just thankful to get information from the board. I didn't get a name from the blonde, but she was older. I'm probably not cut out for the Street Action, so I will stick to reviewed escorts for now on. I just wanted to experience the street scene a little bit.

CockBallz
05-18-17, 01:28
Where is "where the stars stay"?

UpForItNow
05-18-17, 11:48
Where is "where the stars stay"?Got to be the most hilarious sign ever on an old run-down motel. Just head out on MBR from downtown. If you dare. Personally I'm not into the SW scene and try to stay far away from there myself, along with all the stars.

MrFatso
05-18-17, 13:06
Where is "where the stars stay"?The Drake.

Watch the movie The Thing Called Love. River Phoenix last film and has Sandra Bullock and other recognizable people.

Sneasel
05-18-17, 14:52
Where is "where the stars stay"?It's on MBR close to Fessler's Lane. It's legendary in the US of A.

DawgPoundhound
05-18-17, 21:15
I'm just thankful to get information from the board. I didn't get a name from the blonde, but she was older. I'm probably not cut out for the Street Action, so I will stick to reviewed escorts for now on. I just wanted to experience the street scene a little bit.I've gotten real lucky over the years and have found a few fine girls that were SW think they know when on hard times they can always SW. I've had them pull up in car wanting to make some fast cash. I don't Cruz like I did back years ago, there is a thrill to it when you hit the jackpot.

Sneasel
05-19-17, 00:29
The thrill of SA is addicting. I'm trying to stop but it's hard. I struck out Thursday night. I was a victim of a cash dash scheme. I wrote about it in more detail in the Nashville rip off section. This time I'm going to quit for sure, I hope. I just need to stick with the reviewed escorts in general they're hotter anyway. Just in case, how does one stop being addicted to the thrill of Street action. I need advice. Thanks in advance.

CockBallz
05-19-17, 04:24
It's on MBR close to Fessler's Lane. It's legendary in the US of A.Ohh. Definitely familiar with The Drake and that area, just never heard that name used for it before. Where did that nickname come from?

Sneasel
05-19-17, 12:23
Ohh. Definitely familiar with The Drake and that area, just never heard that name used for it before. Where did that nickname come from?After doing some internet research on the Drake, I think it got that name because it was where country music singers stayed when they were in town back in the 70's. I'm no expert on Nashville, country music or Street Action. Maybe one of the senior members can fill us in on the details. From my research Dolly Parton has made music videos at the motel. I mainly used it as a landmark for searching for SWs. I'm thinking about stopping the search. I was only doing it for the thrill anyway. I leave the SA to the experts.

DawgPoundhound
05-19-17, 12:38
The thrill of SA is addicting. I'm trying to stop but it's hard. I struck out Thursday night. I was a victim of a cash dash scheme. I wrote about it in more detail in the Nashville rip off section. This time I'm going to quit for sure, I hope. I just need to stick with the reviewed escorts in general they're hotter anyway. Just in case, how does one stop being addicted to the thrill of Street action. I need advice. Thanks in advance.It blows when you get played like a chump, bounce back chalk it up is a lesson learned, stay safe.

Sneasel
05-19-17, 12:46
It blows when you get played like a chump, bounce back chalk it up is a lesson learned, stay safe.I'm going to pick myself up and move on. I am going to stick with the reviewed escorts.

DawgPoundhound
05-19-17, 17:06
I'm going to pick myself up and move on. I am going to stick with the reviewed escorts.Got do what a mongers got to do.

Maxim V
05-19-17, 18:59
It blows when you get played like a chump, bounce back chalk it up is a lesson learned, stay safe.Tell her you will pay when the deed is done, if she does not want to do that walk out, that's what I do, don't let them tell you you have to pay them something for their time, I say my time is more of a value than yours, so you pay me! If she threatens to call the police let her, you paid nothing so you're not in trouble, show the cops her and let them know she tried to rob you you were not going for it. More than likely the cops know she is a WG anyway, why would she want you to pay her for nothing, don't fall for that.

BoroGuy54
05-19-17, 19:27
The thrill of SA is addicting. I'm trying to stop but it's hard. I struck out Thursday night. I was a victim of a cash dash scheme. I wrote about it in more detail in the Nashville rip off section. This time I'm going to quit for sure, I hope. I just need to stick with the reviewed escorts in general they're hotter anyway. Just in case, how does one stop being addicted to the thrill of Street action. I need advice. Thanks in advance.I have a good friend who met a young woman at a halfway house in Smyrna, who was a drug user and sold herself for sex to pay for her habit, he took her out one night to buy her clothes, etc. Of course he started thinking with the little head and made out with her (kissing and finger the the v) 6 months later he began to have severe pain in his left heel and developed a rash on his stomach. When he went to the doctor he tested positive for syphilis, received a phone call from the health dept, and had treatment there. The health dept said he would always show as having had syphilis when blood work was done. However, he saw an infectious disease specialist and when retested they showed no signs of him having syphilis. His girlfriend also tested negative for syphilis. However he has yet to return to the health dept and let them retest him. The health dept says they use a different test that is more accurate. You asked for advice, this is why I am telling this long ass story. The fear of catching something really bad has always deterred me from the street walker scene.

Maxim V
05-19-17, 19:37
I have a good friend who met a young woman at a halfway house in Smyrna, who was a drug user and sold herself for sex to pay for her habit, he took her out one night to buy her clothes, etc. Of course he started thinking with the little head and made out with her (kissing and finger the the v) 6 months later he began to have severe pain in his left heel and developed a rash on his stomach. When he went to the doctor he tested positive for syphilis, received a phone call from the health dept, and had treatment there. The health dept said he would always show as having had syphilis when blood work was done. However, he saw an infectious disease specialist and when retested they showed no signs of him having syphilis. His girlfriend also tested negative for syphilis. However he has yet to return to the health dept and let them retest him. The health dept says they use a different test that is more accurate. You asked for advice, this is why I am telling this long ass story. The fear of catching something really bad has always deterred me from the street walker scene.Excellent advice, some of these girls sleep with several and some gangbang just for the dope hit, so if you think they care if you get something think again my friend.

DawgPoundhound
05-19-17, 19:45
I have a good friend who met a young woman at a halfway house in Smyrna, who was a drug user and sold herself for sex to pay for her habit, he took her out one night to buy her clothes, etc. Of course he started thinking with the little head and made out with her (kissing and finger the the v) 6 months later he began to have severe pain in his left heel and developed a rash on his stomach. When he went to the doctor he tested positive for syphilis, received a phone call from the health dept, and had treatment there. The health dept said he would always show as having had syphilis when blood work was done. However, he saw an infectious disease specialist and when retested they showed no signs of him having syphilis. His girlfriend also tested negative for syphilis. However he has yet to return to the health dept and let them retest him. The health dept says they use a different test that is more accurate. You asked for advice, this is why I am telling this long ass story. The fear of catching something really bad has always deterred me from the street walker scene.You can get std anywhere yes SW are high but so is any ho working or has a hi volume of cock. VD can be passed from a chicks mouth just saying.

BoroGuy54
05-19-17, 19:53
You can get std anywhere yes SW are high but so is any ho working or has a hi volume of cock. VD can be passed from a chicks mouth just saying.I agree, but SW are more prone to not limit their clientele, in other words if any guy has money they will f*ck and suck him. If you see a BP provider chances are she does not look like a SW (nor smell like one) I tend to search out women who do not have needle tracks and advertise they do not cater to a certain group who have been shown to be more susceptible to having VD Syph Aids HIV. I'm just stating facts, let the can of worms be opened.

Sneasel
05-19-17, 20:55
After reading the posts, I think I'm done picking up SWs; it was a phase. I've had too many scares and don't have the street sense to do it. Syphilis is scary stuff and I thought it was rare in the US. Although some escorts do the SW thing, I will stick to the reviewed escorts with a history on boards. I feel reviewed escorts are more likely to be safe. I will continue to periodically see escorts because I need to relieve my sexual urges somehow. I don't want to go years and years without getting laid. The STD threat has me scared and I'm going to stay away from SA. I only did it because I think the guys who do it sound cool from their reports I read. They like to live life on the edge and know how to do it.

DawgPoundhound
05-20-17, 02:35
I agree, but SW are more prone to not limit their clientele, in other words if any guy has money they will f*ck and suck him. If you see a BP provider chances are she does not look like a SW (nor smell like one) I tend to search out women who do not have needle tracks and advertise they do not cater to a certain group who have been shown to be more susceptible to having VD Syph Aids HIV. I'm just stating facts, let the can of worms be opened.I've meet few SW that will not BBBJ and are picky on who they deal with and no trak marks but can't say if they indulged in other drugs. There are below the bottom of the barrel SW and there are a few that are the exception. Everyone agenda is not the same, I don't want love I just want a good bang don't care to kiss on a ho who's had many cocks in her mouth and sure don't want any relationship with them either. If I want to kiss and make love I get on a dating site and find a **** to marry and make my life miserable. I have real friends and a ho getting money is only friendly when she knows you have something for her. Don't think for a minute they won't roll you under a bus to save there neck and can set you up to easy.

BoroGuy54
05-20-17, 08:55
After reading the posts, I think I'm done picking up SWs; it was a phase. I've had too many scares and don't have the street sense to do it. Syphilis is scary stuff and I thought it was rare in the US. Although some escorts do the SW thing, I will stick to the reviewed escorts with a history on boards. I feel reviewed escorts are more likely to be safe. I will continue to periodically see escorts because I need to relieve my sexual urges somehow. I don't want to go years and years without getting laid. The STD threat has me scared and I'm going to stay away from SA. I only did it because I think the guys who do it sound cool from their reports I read. They like to live life on the edge and know how to do it.Sneasel, it's possible you have a significant other, like I do who doesn't care about keeping you happy in bed, and this is your reason for browsing usasexguide. Even with a trusted provider I have had "a feeling" that I may have been exposed to chlamydia, gonorrhea but tests have shown I was clean. There are a lot of diseases to catch that any provider can give you and they may not know they have it (herpes, warts, even HIV) The advice I would give, and I am not a seasoned monger, many can give you better advice, is if you meet a provider and you feel uncomfortable for any reason cancel the date. There are a lot of very in depth reviews on here, I am thankful for them for helping me meet a few awesome women. Be careful in your endeavors, do your research, private message the more experienced guys, a lot of them, if you have posted reviews and contributed positive things to this site, will feel comfortable in sharing info. Good luck.

Sneasel
05-20-17, 13:20
Sneasel, it's possible you have a significant other, like I do who doesn't care about keeping you happy in bed, and this is your reason for browsing usasexguide. Even with a trusted provider I have had "a feeling" that I may have been exposed to chlamydia, gonorrhea but tests have shown I was clean. There are a lot of diseases to catch that any provider can give you and they may not know they have it (herpes, warts, even HIV) The advice I would give, and I am not a seasoned monger, many can give you better advice, is if you meet a provider and you feel uncomfortable for any reason cancel the date. There are a lot of very in depth reviews on here, I am thankful for them for helping me meet a few awesome women. Be careful in your endeavors, do your research, private message the more experienced guys, a lot of them, if you have posted reviews and contributed positive things to this site, will feel comfortable in sharing info. Good luck.No, I am single. This is pretty much the only way I get laid. I will continue reading reviews. Almost all of my appointments with reviewed escorts have been great.

Sneasel
05-20-17, 13:22
Forum members have been very helpful in pointing me in the right direction and I enjoy reading reviews. Lots of good information.

DawgPoundhound
05-22-17, 01:19
Lynn was visiting uncle LEO for the past two weeks. Rolled up from across where the stars would never stay and she jump in fast. Went to the spot and she DT it hard, pop goes the weasel. Before I rolled down to her I saw a chick walking from truck stop towards BK looked like a chick from days gone by who work Dickerson pk and MBR can't remember her name. She was walking with pockets inside out asking will you help me and I drove off because I think she was jacked up and I run from drama ho. She had nice tits and was a great pop back when, she liked to yell fuck me a lot. She had the one of best pair of tits I've seen on a SW. Someone may remember her name she married a guy from Mexico and was living behind toco bell in Apartments and she would come out once in awhile. Blonde or light red hair always a little meat on her frame, I saw her about a year back over on the road behind bank and runs into park place, she was half naked and told me see got divorced and I just got a BBBJ from her that night, she dose have skills. If I remember her name I'll put it on here. There seems to be more girls out now that the weather is warmer. Stay safe and keep on popping them hard.

DawgPoundhound
05-22-17, 10:09
Lynn was visiting uncle LEO for the past two weeks. Rolled up from across where the stars would never stay and she jump in fast. Went to the spot and she DT it hard, pop goes the weasel. Before I rolled down to her I saw a chick walking from truck stop towards BK looked like a chick from days gone by who work Dickerson pk and MBR can't remember her name. She was walking with pockets inside out asking will you help me and I drove off because I think she was jacked up and I run from drama ho. She had nice tits and was a great pop back when, she liked to yell fuck me a lot. She had the one of best pair of tits I've seen on a SW. Someone may remember her name she married a guy from Mexico and was living behind toco bell in Apartments and she would come out once in awhile. Blonde or light red hair always a little meat on her frame, I saw her about a year back over on the road behind bank and runs into park place, she was half naked and told me see got divorced and I just got a BBBJ from her that night, she dose have skills. If I remember her name I'll put it on here. There seems to be more girls out now that the weather is warmer. Stay safe and keep on popping them hard.That is the girl name Brittany.

Smyrna78
05-25-17, 16:01
I have a good friend who met a young woman at a halfway house in Smyrna, who was a drug user and sold herself for sex to pay for her habit, he took her out one night to buy her clothes, etc. Of course he started thinking with the little head and made out with her (kissing and finger the the v) 6 months later he began to have severe pain in his left heel and developed a rash on his stomach. When he went to the doctor he tested positive for syphilis, received a phone call from the health dept, and had treatment there. The health dept said he would always show as having had syphilis when blood work was done. However, he saw an infectious disease specialist and when retested they showed no signs of him having syphilis. His girlfriend also tested negative for syphilis. However he has yet to return to the health dept and let them retest him. The health dept says they use a different test that is more accurate. You asked for advice, this is why I am telling this long ass story. The fear of catching something really bad has always deterred me from the street walker scene.Can you tell ask your friend.

Hownis the girl.

I live in smyrna and I'd like to know who is.

Post pocture.

BoroGuy54
05-25-17, 20:06
Can you tell ask your friend.

Hownis the girl.

I live in smyrna and I'd like to know who is.

Post pocture.Smyrna78 it has been about 4 years since this happened. I was just trying to enlighten Sneasel on the perils of picking up streetwalkers since he has had a few close calls.

DonGato
05-25-17, 22:03
I have a good friend who met a young woman at a halfway house in Smyrna, who was a drug user and sold herself for sex to pay for her habit, he took her out one night to buy her clothes, etc. Of course he started thinking with the little head and made out with her (kissing and finger the the v) 6 months later he began to have severe pain in his left heel and developed a rash on his stomach. When he went to the doctor he tested positive for syphilis, received a phone call from the health dept, and had treatment there. The health dept said he would always show as having had syphilis when blood work was done. However, he saw an infectious disease specialist and when retested they showed no signs of him having syphilis. His girlfriend also tested negative for syphilis. However he has yet to return to the health dept and let them retest him. The health dept says they use a different test that is more accurate. You asked for advice, this is why I am telling this long ass story. The fear of catching something really bad has always deterred me from the street walker scene.My personal history I'm in the hobby for years, alway safe 7 month ago I meet this girl at my job, about 3 week ago we get drunk and we have sex, last week I feel some kinda pain in my D, short history I get chlamydia for the last day I had to take pills.

DawgPoundhound
05-28-17, 12:28
My personal history I'm in the hobby for years, alway safe 7 month ago I meet this girl at my job, about 3 week ago we get drunk and we have sex, last week I feel some kinda pain in my D, short history I get chlamydia for the last day I had to take pills.That is so true about any sex is at a risk.

TrailGuy
05-31-17, 03:44
Need little info on what MBR stands for. Going to be looking for some fun. Where is the best area that talent hangs? Any help will do.

Thanks to fellow mongers.

BoroGuy54
05-31-17, 18:49
Need little info on what MBR stands for. Going to be looking for some fun. Where is the best area that talent hangs? Any help will do.

Thanks to fellow mongers.You don't mention the post you are associating with MBR, but all I've ever known it to mean is Murfreesboro Road, which runs all the way from Murfreesboro (though it takes different names along the way) to downtown Nashville. Very popular with street walkers, and mongers. LOL.

DawgPoundhound
05-31-17, 20:01
You don't mention the post you are associating with MBR, but all I've ever known it to mean is Murfreesboro Road, which runs all the way from Murfreesboro (though it takes different names along the way) to downtown Nashville. Very popular with street walkers, and mongers. LOL.Find the drake motel and go a few miles either way and SW have there tracks but be careful there are shims in the mix. Old looking blond named Lynn is a deep throat specialist.

BoroGuy54
05-31-17, 22:01
Find the drake motel and go a few miles either way and SW have there tracks but be careful there are shims in the mix. Old looking blond named Lynn is a deep throat specialist.Thanks Dawg, I did a crappy job in pointing the guy in the direction of street walkers. I had just gotten home from work and the ole brain wasn't functioning properly.

NashvilleKylie
06-02-17, 16:19
Always safer to see a reviewed provider. We're a lot safer and cleaner.

RustyKuntz
06-03-17, 18:16
For past few weeks or so, I have seen several redheads walking mboro area. The other night on my way home, I saw what appeared to be a brunette walking on opposite side near area where it always floods when it rains hard. LEO was nearby so I took closer look further down the road. I didn't offer a ride as there were several guys circling around looking for opportunity to get her. She never got into any of the cars, possibly being careful of LEO. Eventually she made her way where the Rodehard Inn and banks are. I decided to stop and talk to her. From short conversation, she wanted 60 to start with, no less. She made some comment about not being a streetwalker LOL. She looked better from a distance but closer look revealed her front teeth were missing for whatever reason. Other than that, she looked nice enough sans the teeth. I decided to pass as I have become more selective of any SW and a known SW is a definite no go for me. I'm sure she stays where I stopped and talked to her. Fast forward and I was browsing BP ads and recognised her. She is not smiling in ad so can't tell her teeth are missing.

http://nashville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sugarandspiceandeverythang-nice/21065504

NightTraveler
06-04-17, 15:58
For past few weeks or so, I have seen several redheads walking mboro area. The other night on my way home, I saw what appeared to be a brunette walking on opposite side near area where it always floods when it rains hard. LEO was nearby so I took closer look further down the road. I didn't offer a ride as there were several guys circling around looking for opportunity to get her. She never got into any of the cars, possibly being careful of LEO. Eventually she made her way where the Rodehard Inn and banks are. I decided to stop and talk to her. From short conversation, she wanted 60 to start with, no less. She made some comment about not being a streetwalker LOL. She looked better from a distance but closer look revealed her front teeth were missing for whatever reason. Other than that, she looked nice enough sans the teeth. I decided to pass as I have become more selective of any SW and a known SW is a definite no go for me. I'm sure she stays where I stopped and talked to her. Fast forward and I was browsing BP ads and recognised her. She is not smiling in ad so can't tell her teeth are missing.

http://nashville.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sugarandspiceandeverythang-nice/21065504Decided to see if this girl has more pics online, did a little search found the number pulls up a different girl entirely on a social media site, just FYI. Be safe guys.

RustyKuntz
06-04-17, 16:20
Decided to see if this girl has more pics online, did a little search found the number pulls up a different girl entirely on a social media site, just FYI. Be safe guys.Yes I did a little research myself when I found her ad and came up with similar results. It is very common for some girls to share phone numbers with other girls, even more so with sws. In the past, I have seen known SW girls post on BP, do a search on their number and usually comes up to handler or someone in their circle of friends. I avoid seeing any girls whose number comes up to someone else. So yes, always play safe.

BTW, I found an out of town cutie last night, she's only been in town for a couple days, no digits to share because she doesn't have a phone. Will post more details when I get a chance.

Veckmn
06-04-17, 18:37

Thanks to fellow mongers.MBR is Murfreesboro Road, but you can forget about anything here. You will see more on OBT in 5 minutes than you will see in all of Nashville in a month!

DawgPoundhound
06-05-17, 00:13
MBR is Murfreesboro Road, but you can forget about anything here. You will see more on OBT in 5 minutes than you will see in all of Nashville in a month!I was out tonight and saw many SW out from stars won't stay down to Walgreens. Red head with looks like bleach poured on her hair was out walking plus park Area, not that hot and she looked all sweaty. I pick up Jessica across from where the stars don't stay, not bad looking, younger blonde nice ass with some meat on it. BBBJ. 30 no catch and will not repeat, just lame at best, hoping to find deep throat Lynn. There was a red WSW working there also but she had that crazy look going, Saw 3 down across from Walgreens and they all had little back packs on, all were on heavy side and looked like they were working the Spanish guys? I'm from here and have no idea about the OBT, maybe veckmn will give more details on that location.

IslandGuy1999
06-05-17, 01:11
I was out tonight and saw many SW out from stars won't stay down to Walgreens. Red head with looks like bleach poured on her hair was out walking plus park Area, not that hot and she looked all sweaty. I pick up Jessica across from where the stars don't stay, not bad looking, younger blonde nice ass with some meat on it. BBBJ. 30 no catch and will not repeat, just lame at best, hoping to find deep throat Lynn. There was a red WSW working there also but she had that crazy look going, Saw 3 down across from Walgreens and they all had little back packs on, all were on heavy side and looked like they were working the Spanish guys? I'm from here and have no idea about the OBT, maybe veckmn will give more details on that location.Orange Blossom Trail. Its in Orlando. And yes its fully stocks with SW. From crackheads to models. From the gay bar to the florida mall.

LovesToParty
06-05-17, 08:12
. . . I'm from here and have no idea about the OBT, maybe veckmn will give more details on that location.OBT is a main drag in Orlando (Orange Blossom Trail). A 5 on the OBT scale would be a 13 here, LOL. You can frequently find 25-35 why / o's without track marks and with all of their teeth. Sometimes a group of girls will carpool in from out of town to join the party. Fun times can be had there.

RoadWarrior615
06-05-17, 09:04
OBT is a main drag in Orlando (Orange Blossom Trail). A 5 on the OBT scale would be a 13 here, LOL. You can frequently find 25-35 why / o's without track marks and with all of their teeth. Sometimes a group of girls will carpool in from out of town to join the party. Fun times can be had there.So true! I had a field day there for a week straight! I stayed at a resort and brought women back to my resort all throughout the day for a week straight. The SW s there compared to Nashville are a 50 on the scale hahaha.

I'm in my 20's so dreaming with 3 or 4 women a day is easy and enjoyable to me.

RoadWarrior615
06-05-17, 09:11
I was out tonight and saw many SW out from stars won't stay down to Walgreens. Red head with looks like bleach poured on her hair was out walking plus park Area, not that hot and she looked all sweaty. I pick up Jessica across from where the stars don't stay, not bad looking, younger blonde nice ass with some meat on it. BBBJ. 30 no catch and will not repeat, just lame at best, hoping to find deep throat Lynn. There was a red WSW working there also but she had that crazy look going, Saw 3 down across from Walgreens and they all had little back packs on, all were on heavy side and looked like they were working the Spanish guys? I'm from here and have no idea about the OBT, maybe veckmn will give more details on that location.Not bad looking, cute, decent just don't sit well with me when describing the girls on mufreesboro Rd by where the stars stay. There are horrrible and I wouldn't touch them with a 30 foot pole. And I drive that road 2 or 3 times a day as I live in the area and all I seen was bad looking women there. Most of time they have same clothes on for days, scars, boney, method out.

Cracked out.