PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61

Admin
12-31-99, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

BlackHawk101
06-05-07, 23:07
One of the top 10 sexual exp of my life. Met Tee. She said she had only been in the US 2 weeks. Beautiful woman, great body, nice round ass and firm c cup breast.

Gave me an hour of body wash, great massage bbbj and a ride of my life. I was ready to quit after about 30 min but this wild babe was able to get another 20 min out of my old bones.

Man we need a AMP back in Nashville.

Grey Wolf74
07-27-07, 21:00
Even though it is a little out of the way, there is an AMP in Dickson off Exit 172. From Nashville, turn right off the exit and it about 2 miles down on your left in a little shopping center with a catfish restaurant. $60 for 1/2, $80 for $80, plus extras.

Grey Wolf74
07-27-07, 21:05
Although it is a little out of the way, there is an AMP in Dickson, off exit 172. From Nashville, turn right off the exit and it is down about 2 miles on the left (2nd light I think). VIP Spa.. $60 for 1/2, $80 for hr, plus tip.

Pay Pal
07-28-07, 03:20
Although it is a little out of the way, there is an AMP in Dickson, off exit 172. From Nashville, turn right off the exit and it is down about 2 miles on the left (2nd light I think). VIP Spa.. $60 for 1/2, $80 for hr, plus tip.

Actually, $140 total will get the job done. Ladies are in their 40's though.

Member #4187
07-28-07, 05:30
Actually, $140 total will get the job done. Ladies are in their 40's though.

I have never been a fan of AMPs. Will the 140 get you FS? Are they pretty ugly women?

Pay Pal
07-28-07, 20:00
I have never been a fan of AMPs. Will the 140 get you FS? Are they pretty ugly women?

Yes to the FS.

I saw three there. None of them were spring chickens. One was doable considering we have no other choices. I've been there before and left because the choices were so bad but I stayed the last time. Not sure I'd go back. Won't rule it out.

Rhandw 69
08-27-07, 16:31
I will be in nashville late October. Im just trying to get an idea as to how many AMPs there are. From what Im reading there is only one. If anyone has some good info or intel on where the best place to go for a massage with extras please PM me. Or does anyone have a better recomendation that I could spend the same amount on and get better results.

Thanks for any help.

Street Seeker
08-28-07, 21:36
I will be in nashville late October. Im just trying to get an idea as to how many AMPs there are. From what Im reading there is only one. If anyone has some good info or intel on where the best place to go for a massage with extras please PM me. Or does anyone have a better recomendation that I could spend the same amount on and get better results.

Thanks for any help.

Sorry...if there is an AMP here in Nashville it wouldn't last long. Metro closed em all down years ago.

Nigel Jones
09-01-07, 23:59
Just stopped by the AMP off exit 172, and would not recommend at this time. Just one lady was there when I visited, she must have been about 50 years old. Nashville remains in the AMP desert.

Blue Sterling
09-02-07, 15:04
Just stopped by the AMP off exit 172, and would not recommend at this time. Just one lady was there when I visited, she must have been about 50 years old. Nashville remains in the AMP desert.

That is just so damn sad. I lived down there, briefly, when you had great places.

Endless Gardens, I think that was the name, was just great.

Street Seeker
09-02-07, 17:13
That is just so damn sad. I lived down there, briefly, when you had great places.

Endless Gardens, I think that was the name, was just great.

Yes...EG was AWESOME. I still remember knocking on their door the evening they were raided. And a uniformed Metro officer answered and grabbed me into the room. They scared the crap ouot of me but et me go. As always...be safe out there.

Blue Sterling
09-02-07, 17:34
Yes...EG was AWESOME. I still remember knocking on their door the evening they were raided. And a uniformed Metro officer answered and grabbed me into the room. They scared the crap ouot of me but et me go. As always...be safe out there.

Holy crap! That is my nightmare every time I ring the bell at one of those places.

The lady who ran the place - EG - was nice and the staff was the best. I hope those ladies are OK all these years later.

Pay Pal
09-02-07, 19:19
Since we're walking down memory lane. Anyone remember Miko's? The owner had a place on 8th and they used to bring out as many as 7-10 girls for your to choose from. Granted most weren't that hot and many times I didn't even stay but now and then there was something special. Later he moved to a little place I think it was on Church street. Not as many girls but great service. Ah those were the days. Didn't know how great we had it. Or maybe we did. I'm not sure anymore. I know the next time I'm in such a situation I'll appreciate it more. (Probably won't be in Nashville will it.)

Oh and what about Private Dancer! The PD girls. Olivia where are you now! She actually called me years later and told me she had packed on the pounds. I was out of town at the time and didn't want to start something new with her. We actually sort of dated for a bit. She had had lippo and still looked good.

And there was an 18 year old spinner that was fun. Can't remember her name now but she loved the Eagles. I think she came to Nashville to be a star. A jaded one probably.

Rio was pretty but Olivia told me she ended up shooting herself in the head over a boyfriend. Told me once that Rio once got out of a speeding ticket by giving the cop a bj. At least she didn't put it on a web site and make the national news with it. So sad. She gave a great session.

Another one that was rumored to have killed herself was a girl at International Fantasies I think it was called. Over on 5th downtown. It was just around the corner from Ken's. She was a bit of a head case too.

Back at PD, there was an Asian girl named Nina. Great SFS. She was just sexy. I bet she did alright.

There's a place on 8th that had a girl named Tina. It might have been Olivia's or some other place. She ended up getting out of the business long before the hammer dropped.

Farther down 8th was an AMP type place sort of although they also had white/black and other girls working there. It was right next door to a KFC and I remember parking in their parking lot as there was almost always never room up buy the building. The rooms had wood ceilings kinda like you'd think a boat would have. The manager was called Charlie? I think that's right.

There was a black strip club on Trinity or G. forget the name but you used to have knock on the back door and get patted down. The stage room was tiny but the upstairs offered great privacy and often FS.

For the most part the SC scene was never that great. I still wonder at the posts in the SC section today telling us about a great lap dance when there was no sexual contact or hope of it. At least back then in some clubs, there was hope of it. The one just mentioned was a probable but for the most part, the SC scene wasn't that great. Other areas made up for it.

Then there were all those HJ type places. Not that many AMPs really but some. There was a web site everyone depended on to know what was going on. nashvilletimes.com. Now long gone?

I never understood the street scene but it was there as it still is. I didn't then and still don't partake but it is interesting that for the most part , it is the only thing that survived except for few over priced and a few gems.

Is crime any less? And how's that real estate market now that we've shut down all those "evil" businesses?

Nashville can really suck.

BlackHawk101
09-02-07, 21:57
These great places still operate in cities like NYC, Philly, Orlando etc. They always give a great massage and happy ending varies but the massage is the thing I miss. Those feet were great.

Street Seeker
09-03-07, 14:02
Holy crap! That is my nightmare every time I ring the bell at one of those places.

The lady who ran the place - EG - was nice and the staff was the best. I hope those ladies are OK all these years later.

I can tell you the lady who ran EG is doing well. We still talk every once in a while. She only recruited the absolute best and insured the girls took great care of he clients.

Damn...how I miss those days.

Blue Sterling
09-03-07, 15:02
I can tell you the lady who ran EG is doing well. We still talk every once in a while. She only recruited the absolute best and insured the girls took great care of he clients.

Damn...how I miss those days.

Please tell that nice lady that she still has plenty of fans out here who remember her. I think she had been in the Air Force at one point, if I remember correctly. She once asked me if I would see a brand new lady - I was her first ever customer. The session went no where. Afterwards, I told the young lady, "this place isn't for you." My next trip to EG, the boss confirmed for me that she lasted exactly 1 day.

Pay Pal - Private Dancer was a great place. While I never had a FS experience there, it is the only place where I have had a lady offer to iron my shirt for me so that I would look nice for my meeting afterwards. I have no clue why she did it, I was just thankful that she did. I loved the place.

Pay Pal
09-03-07, 18:59
Please tell that nice lady that she still has plenty of fans out here who remember her. I think she had been in the Air Force at one point, if I remember correctly. She once asked me if I would see a brand new lady - I was her first ever customer. The session went no where. Afterwards, I told the young lady, "this place isn't for you." My next trip to EG, the boss confirmed for me that she lasted exactly 1 day.

Pay Pal - Private Dancer was a great place. While I never had a FS experience there, it is the only place where I have had a lady offer to iron my shirt for me so that I would look nice for my meeting afterwards. I have no clue why she did it, I was just thankful that she did. I loved the place.

Ironed your shirt!!! Ha Ha! That's great. I don't doubt it. They were something special. It was hit or miss but when you found a good provider things were great. It was mostly a HJ only place but now and then a BJ could be had and FS was very rare and usually only for repeat and selected visitors. Angle was the name of the Eagles loving 18 year old. She was hot. Later she got the enhanced breasts. I hope she's doing well.

Likes Hot Blond
09-04-07, 01:20
Wow, talk about bringing back memories.. So many places with such a selection. I often did the weekend late night window shopping and many times during the week looking for that one hottie that made my dick hard. Sometimes I was successful sometimes not. I can remember many lunch time fun times.
Damn I miss those places and the price was always just right with very little BS.

Handsome Tnguy
09-04-07, 09:47
Seems I am not the only one with rich memories from the old days here in Nashville. Tina worked at Dawns on 8th, had a sister there she said that ran the place. Upscale on Charlotte was wonderful.

The Scene does a piece every now and then that re-kindles the old memories. I guess they will shut that down next.

Ren Man
09-04-07, 13:20
Yep. I lived in Nashville up 'til the early 90s - and visited frequently in subsequent years. I went Dotties & Cleos regularly with occasional visits to other fine establishments. Had lots of great times with some great ladies. I am still in disbelief about the the big crack down.

I actually got popped by LE at Dotties around 91 or so. Rang the bell - a guy answered instead of one of the girls. Thought it odd, but wasn't worried. Asked to see my regular (a sweet brunette named Candy - she drove a Trans Am - anyone remember her?). Guy pulled out a badge. My heart stopped. But he was nice about it and apologized - said they were acting on a neighbor's complaint. Told me to just pay the ticket ($62.50) for *aiding & abetting prostitution* - unfortunately Dotties had scrupulous records of every visit I'd made there - keep my nose clean for six month and my record would be clean (I sometimes wonder if my record IS clean? If I were running for president, I'm sure some reporter could dig it up)

Buddhaman
09-04-07, 23:42
I have been fortunate enough to go to several places where prostitution is either legal or ignored by law enforcement. Most of those places had a LOT of top notch girls for very reasonable prices. In Frankfurt, Germany you had hundreds to choose from thaty would provide FS for less than $20.00 (at the time). Amsterdam had the same amount of hotties, but they were a little more expensive. Mexico was cheap and easy, but the girls were not nearly as attractive. Nashville was pretty cool, too.

You could sit in your living room looking at Nashvilletimes . com, see a hottie you wanted to do, call and see if she was working, then get in your car and get FS almost 24/7. Sometimes, Sunday mornings for instance, there were slim pickings, but if you didn't mind an occasional mamasan at the oriental places, it was available. Some of those older girls would curl your toes, haha.

I saw a commercial with a certain mayoral candidate taking credit for shutting them all down. How dare him think he knows what is best for us all. It was safe and kept a lot of people away from Dickerson Road and MFB Road where it is not at all safe.

One thing I know is I will not be voting for the guy that ruined the Good Old Days. I would tell him to go get f----d, but there are way fewer opportunities to do so, thanks to him.

Be Safe Guys!

Handsome Tnguy
09-05-07, 09:15
I think I am like Bob Segar in Night Moves, "I remember, I remember". Back in the old, old days, these places were licensed and regulated by the Board of Health, for goodness sake. Had the usual routine of a bath of alcohol and water before and after.
I see no good reason for what they did, considering that any public business can have problems, any convenience store can be robbed or ice cream parlor. It was an escuse, not a reason. An escuse to pander to the intolerant among Nashville's voters.

RayRastus
09-05-07, 20:33
There was so much to choose from and so little to worry about, online and printed information to narrrow the search then the fun of the pursuit began. I had moved to Nashville from Tampa, which incidentally still has full contact strippers but no AMP's or similar massage institutes currently. Miko's was my favorite but there were AMP's off Mboro which made that trip very worthwhile. Paypal alluded to the most notorious deep South club that my friend Darksider hit hard every time he made Nashville, that was the Mirage club. Undercover cops in there all the time, but til the crackdown it was hittin every night with no misses.

I have now resigned myself to far away trips under the guise of business offering opportunity formerly commonly available in Nashvegas. Toronto, Vancouver, Miami and San Diego are guaranteed rewards for figuring out a way to get there to get smart and get laid. I make it back to Tampa often enough to negotiate my way through the strip clubs and figure out which has the biggest bang for the buck and it is not limited to legally defined actions between consenting adults. Politics down there drive the morality, not as much as Nashville but it is still an Ashworth phenomenon. Sometimes I wish he had been elected senator from Missouri and would have therefore never made it to the bullypulpit of Attorney General.

Even the massage parlor in Oak Grove is now history, but the one in Monteagle survives. Possibly due to bastion of liberalness as in Sewanee and the University of the South being nearby?

I've got lots of stripper friends and all actually were cool with massage parlors because it made their job choice more clearly defined. Showtime and Miko's in the same block? made for an interesting choice as to how to spend money. I preferred Asian pursuits, but would never ingore a spinner type no matter where she was found.

I guess I don't see the choice for mayor making a difference, but reading the Scene makes me wonder if I should get over being jaded and vote for the choice most likely to be less gung ho about shutting down all the fun entertainment. Even Memphis is suffering big time now. Real sad, but real good memories cannot be taken away.

Pay Pal
09-06-07, 18:28
RayRastus,

I for one would love to hear in detail how best to plan trips to those places. (i.e. what places are best to visit, areas to book hotels etc.) I can share information about Houston if you want it. I know this is not the place for such things (forum wise) so maybe we had better use PM but I'll mention it here in case we should get enough interest to continue the conversation.

Going out of town is still the best option for quality.

Seems like this walk down memory lane has lured some first time and/or new posters to the join in and post. I like that.

Welcome.

Blue Sterling
09-06-07, 19:41
RayRastus,

I for one would love to hear in detail how best to plan trips to those places. (i.e. what places are best to visit, areas to book hotels etc.)

Pay Pal -

I would also like to hear how RR plans his trips.

I will say that this forum has been a great resource to me in other cities. Here are some examples:

1. DC. The guys on this forum share information. It has been an awesome resource for both strip clubs and AMP's.

2. The world guide that Jackson runs has great sections on TJ for those headed to Southern CA. The bars down in TJ are a sight to see. Imagine that you went into a club in Nashville and that every single girl in the place was working and could be yours for an hour. That can be TJ on the right night, in the right bar.

Blue

Chuck G
09-07-07, 10:12
I moved to Nashville in 2000 so I never knew about the good ole days of the AMP's. I travel for business and got introduced in the NJ area, mostly rub and tug places. Was in IL and found the ones in Decatur to be much more friendly. Was even surprised to find 4 of them in that one fairly small town with FS offered at all of them.

Recently was in the Chattanooga TN and Athens AL area. Not much in AL for AMP's but the local Bamafriends in Huntsville makes up for it. Just south of Chattanooga into GA there are several AMP but nothing other than R&T.

Now for the good news. I am working in SC during the week in the Anderson area. Checked the board here and found a nice AMP in Anderson. Even after a recent bust they recognized me and No Problem. Also found an interesting place in Anderson, it even has its own topic under the Greenville area. Check it out if in the area, its called HillTop. Reminds me a lot of the old Brown House outside Knoxville except its an old motel. Price has to be known before you enter though so RTFF or PM if trusted member.

Searched the GA board since Anderson is close and found an AMP in a small town called Clayton that I travel through each week. Stopped in and started to pay for an hour and the girl told me I would not need but 30 minutes, she was right.

Have not tried the Monte eagle AMP but will some day, also plan to try the one in Cookville some day also.

Later

Ren Man
09-07-07, 11:24
Oh yeah. The Hilltop is legendary. But they're wary as heck. Gotta go in the right door. If you knock on any other door, they'll ignore you. Also gotta know the $$, and NEVER mention the internet.

Animalatnight
09-07-07, 12:36
Yes Private Dancer could be the bomb. You should have got at least a little stick shifting and you could fondle most of the girls all over and sometimes a lot more was on the menu. I recall getting a HJ from a young dancer and seeing her a month later at Kens and trying to get her to do something extra and she was so shocked I would even ask "Oh I don't do that stuff anymore, this is a high class place" she said. To Aaglen, I hate to tell you but I would guarantee that it is still on your record. All misdemeanors stay on your record. My neice had a 10 year old shoplifting charge show up when she looked for a job and she had to pay Metro a benjamin to get it off. Another way the government screws you.

Same Old Al Z
09-09-07, 15:59
Ahh yeah but tell me you guys never went into Dawns? that place was awesome. good prices and nice slutty girls. Also my gem was at Paiges Playhouse. (now its a liquour store) her name was Camille. Blonde, natural big tits i fell in love with her.

I sunk lots of dough into Mikos too, the most expensive hand job known to man. On the hottest SW known to man, Haydee. good god she rocked me. I wonder what it would have been like to hit her FS. She charged $$.5 to do FS on top of the .6 house fee. I am sure she was worth every penny. She made me explode with her HJ. She even let me play with her asshole.

god!@ I miss it. (1999)

Handsome Tnguy
09-12-07, 09:39
I went to Dawns, "knew" Tina there who was the sister of the owner, she said.

Didn't anyone visit Upscale on Charlotte? It was on Charlotte I know 7 years, had awesome young chicks.

I knew most of them, Farrah, Gina, Taylor, etc.

Had Simbo the dot Indian owner.

It put the other places to shame.

All long gone now.

And hey, isn't it great to have Karl Dean as our new mayor?

Steven Summers
09-12-07, 14:01
We have a new mayor!! So thanks to all of you that voted. Maybe this website will be the start of a new underground PAC for Nashville. :-)) Now that the race is over and no one has anything to prove for a while, maybe the popo will leave everyone the hell alone!

Be safe.

Lk2BN
09-12-07, 18:06
I think everyone had some favorites, both locations and providers, in those good old days. While taking this stroll down memory lane, are there some on here that remember back in the early days, and before Nashville Times? Remember when there were certain motels on mbr and dp that you could pull into, and doors and curtains would open? Or on nice days, some would open the door or sit just outside in chairs? There were also some "independents" that would advertise in the weekly papers.

Anyone remember Grace's, or when a HJ was referred to as a "local"?

BigBubbaBobby
09-12-07, 22:44
Anyone tried the Chinese Holistic or Chinese Therapeutic massage services listed in the Scene? Would love to know what the story is with those. Would love a report or a PM.

MartyBreger
09-13-07, 00:08
Here's a vote for Upscale on Charlotte!!! Cant remember all the different girls I saw there, but one of my regulars was a blonde named Lisa who would give me head for about 45 minutes of the hour, Now that was relaxation at its best!!

Likes Hot Blond
09-13-07, 22:30
Ahh yeah but tell me you guys never went into Dawns? that place was awesome. good prices and nice slutty girls. Also my gem was at Paiges Playhouse. (now its a liquour store) her name was Camille. Blonde, natural big tits i fell in love with her.

I sunk lots of dough into Mikos too, the most expensive hand job known to man. On the hottest SW known to man, Haydee. good god she rocked me. I wonder what it would have been like to hit her FS. She charged $$.5 to do FS on top of the .6 house fee. I am sure she was worth every penny. She made me explode with her HJ. She even let me play with her asshole.

god!@ I miss it. (1999)

OH My I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing Camille one afternoon at Paiges. She was soo very friendly and just HOT. She stripped for a while after everything closed and I used to see her at Menages. But she had put on weight and wasn't as quite as hot. But her tits were still um um good.

I got treated to the birthday special at Dawn's one night. Very hot black girl with big titties. Oh, on your birthday it was free. No kidding. I just tipped the girl.

Does anyone remember Carley and April from the place down on 4th ave. After April went indy we used to rock each others worlds.. The most awesome BBBJ you could ask for. I saw her in the mall (didn't speak) a while back and she looked better than ever.. If I could go there again. Never had a chance to taste Carly. But she was a looker too.

Anyone remember the Pink Flamingo? I would hit that place at lunch about once a week. Dallas and I had a fabulous time one hot afternoon.

How about that jack shack off of MBoro road, the Steel MIll. They had hot chics but never could determine who would and who wouldn't so I stayed away.

I know there were many others but the brain just isn't working so good tonight. But 8th ave was one of my fav streets in town.
LHB

Handsome Tnguy
09-14-07, 10:55
Could anyone PM me if they know what happened to Gina/Abby, cute little brunette who worked at Upscale up until 2000?

Piddle
09-14-07, 13:03
Truly Wonderful? They were next to Stephens Bros Upholstery, across from Nicholson's Stereo. $40 would get you FS. Or a BBBJ! But that was the 70's. Before HIV. HJ's were $15 (fifteen DOLLARS! ) Yah, those were the days. April from the Nolensville Rd place (1525? ) was hot. Geneva's indy gf. She was about as fine as any brunette that worked this town. Oh yes, those were the days. Then there was Dotties. Remember Tony? We are talking ancient history, but it was as good as it GETS! (and CHEAP!)

OH My I had the wonderful pleasure of seeing Camille one afternoon at Paiges. She was soo very friendly and just HOT. She stripped for a while after everything closed and I used to see her at Menages. But she had put on weight and wasn't as quite as hot. But her tits were still um um good.

I got treated to the birthday special at Dawn's one night. Very hot black girl with big titties. Oh, on your birthday it was free. No kidding. I just tipped the girl.

Does anyone remember Carley and April from the place down on 4th ave. After April went indy we used to rock each others worlds.. The most awesome BBBJ you could ask for. I saw her in the mall (didn't speak) a while back and she looked better than ever.. If I could go there again. Never had a chance to taste Carly. But she was a looker too.

Anyone remember the Pink Flamingo? I would hit that place at lunch about once a week. Dallas and I had a fabulous time one hot afternoon.

How about that jack shack off of MBoro road, the Steel MIll. They had hot chics but never could determine who would and who wouldn't so I stayed away.

I know there were many others but the brain just isn't working so good tonight. But 8th ave was one of my fav streets in town.
LHB

Lk2BN
09-14-07, 19:19
If I remember correctly, Camille was Paige's sister. I knew Paige from a couple of locations before she opened the Paige's on Lafayette, that everyone is familiar with.

I had one of those birthday specials with Paige. I don't remember if it was free or half price, but I remember the session well, and it was a great birthday! Now, I just get older every year.

Member #4187
09-15-07, 04:30
We can't get into this stroll down memory lane without me mentioning the greatest fuck I have ever had...... It was with Kayla of Cleopatras..... She was incredible...... Still the greatest fuck I have ever had. We went so hard that we received a standing ovation from the staff.....

Pay Pal
09-15-07, 19:04
We can't get into this stroll down memory lane without me mentioning the greatest fuck I have ever had...... It was with Kayla of Cleopatras..... She was incredible...... Still the greatest fuck I have ever had. We went so hard that we received a standing ovation from the staff.....
Was she like 18 years old as in just turned 18 when she started. About 5'6" with sandy blond brownish hair. No fat. B or C cup? I had her early before she really knew how to entertain. I think she had a sister in the business.

Same Old Al Z
09-15-07, 20:27
We can't get into this stroll down memory lane without me mentioning the greatest fuck I have ever had...... It was with Kayla of Cleopatras..... She was incredible...... Still the greatest fuck I have ever had. We went so hard that we received a standing ovation from the staff.....Man was that the girl with red hair at cleopatras? I wanted to sample her for a long time, but I stepped inside the place once, the red haired babe wasnt there and the place was dirty as hell.

Paiges was where its at. Camille is my ATFavorite hands down. true GFE.

Handsome Tnguy
09-16-07, 10:40
Yes I remember truly wonderful, and it was truly wonderful, across from Nicholson's stereo. Had several great sessions there.

Animalatnight
09-16-07, 16:54
This was another hottie circa 2000. She gave an awesome BBBJ but had serious personal problems. Heard her and her P.I.M.P. left town for greener pastures. I get pissed off thinking bout the good old days-I mean Its my money and I should be able to do whatever I want with it.

Animalatnight
09-16-07, 17:00
She was Paiges sister. She had an awesome playmate body.I heard a funny story years ago from a construction worker who worked on Paiges when it opened. He claimed he fucked Paige herself for free but she never payed him or some of the coworkers a dime for the construction work they did. Don't know if the story is true but it sounds like he got fucked and screwed by her.

Neil200
09-16-07, 17:08
Ahhh those were the days indeed. Had many fantastic sessions at Hermitage Whirlpool. Could get FS sessions for $80 with an ad from the good old Nashville times. Anyone else go there? Would sure like to find some of those hot girls from back in the day. Does anyone remember Asia of Nashville? She was a Korean and Black mix. Smoking hot chick!

Handsome Tnguy
09-17-07, 10:05
Some Upscale girls that I remember were, Gina smoking hot young brunette, Brook multiple O petite brunette, Heidi hot Mexican Brunette, Taylor hot blond, I could go on.

If someone still has contact with any old Upscale Staff, a PM would be great to have.

Gillis954
09-20-07, 13:54
I had to travel to the eastern part of the state and decided to TOFTT and check out the AMP off of I-40. Only one girl was working, 30ish, decent body. I was offered 30min for $.6. No table shower, half-assed rub-down. Did the flip and was told $1.2 for cbj or $2. for CFS. I declined and started to leave but she dropped the fee to $1.4 CFS. I thought what the hell I've gone this far with it. Service wasn't anything to brag about. All in all pretty disappointing. Doubt I'll be back

Animalatnight
09-22-07, 13:37
Another of my favs from yesteryear. She started at MPs, then stripped, then call girl. Got several BJs in Showtime from her. Also a few meetings in a motel near Rivergate for the full service. Service a 9, looks a 9, attitude could be a problem as she was a very clingy, whiney type who would hustle you for more $ no matter what the upfront fee was. She always had some crybaby story. Last I heard she moved to FLA.

Same Old Al Z
09-22-07, 23:41
She was Paiges sister. She had an awesome playmate body.I heard a funny story years ago from a construction worker who worked on Paiges when it opened. He claimed he fucked Paige herself for free but she never payed him or some of the coworkers a dime for the construction work they did. Don't know if the story is true but it sounds like he got fucked and screwed by her.Where did you get that NT cover? Yes that is my honey! I wish I knew where she was now :(

Member #4303
09-24-07, 19:50
Where did you get that NT cover? Yes that is my honey! I wish I knew where she was now :(

She was tending bar in a nightclub, Star Lounge, or something like that. I ran into her about a year ago and she wasn't interested in getting back in the biz. I tried to tempt her into a double with Tiffany like we had one time back in the old days. No luck though.

Sleaze

Chuck G
10-01-07, 20:57
Was heading back to SC and stopped at the AMP exit 135. Knew up front with the camo pants not much was going to happen. Got the half hour with table shower, lame shower, not much of a massage, on the flip she asked if there was any place she had missed and if so I should show her. She did the rub and tug, I got her top up to play but that was about it. Aksed for a BJ, no way, asked if FS was available, she said No Way. Finished and I ave her .2, she wanted more but I said No Way.

Probably won't go back unless really in need.

Later

Sxywhtguy
10-10-07, 10:01
I had a dream that I drove to the AMP in Cookeville on Monday night, and found about what I expected. There were two ladies working. Both not knock-outs, but good enough to have a little fun. TS was good, massage so-so, and the "happy ending" was good, she did lower her top so I had something to play with while she took care of business. She was very good with her hands, and had fantastic tits. .60 for 1/2, and .80 for 1hr. She wanted equal amount for a tip .60 or .80 depending on your session. Being my first visit I got away with .85 for the entire visit. She gave me a little price brake so to speak. So overall experience was fair, may go back just to cop a feel of her tits again, and to see if she will offer anything more.

From Nashville take I-40 east to exit 286, left at the off ramp light to Interstate Drive, then right drive about 3/4 of a mile and you will see a sign for SPA MVP. PM me for hours and phone.

Rhandw 69
10-10-07, 12:35
Although it is a little out of the way, there is an AMP in Dickson, off exit 172. From Nashville, turn right off the exit and it is down about 2 miles on the left (2nd light I think). VIP Spa.. $60 for 1/2, $80 for hr, plus tip.I will be in nashville in a few weeks and not familiar with it, how far is this place from the Opryland Hotel. Thanks for any advice or help.

Supergrover
10-14-07, 17:24
I've also posted on other sites about Nashville and I've gotten a lot of Buyer Beware info. I'm looking to avoid having to travel all the way to Huntsville but it seems like the prices and selection may be worth the effort if there aren't any good AMPs or providers in the area that are "reasonably" (I know that's subject to opinion) priced. At this point I'm very timid of CL based on other's warnings about everyone's favorite uncle.

Bad Monger
10-15-07, 17:53
I will be in nashville in a few weeks and not familiar with it, how far is this place from the Opryland Hotel. Thanks for any advice or help.No problem. It is approx. 30 minutes from Opryland Hotel, depending on what time of day you go (according to traffic).

BigBubbaBobby
10-16-07, 15:40
Has anyone gone here recently? I went when it first opened and there was only one mid-40's lady and it was pretty basic. No shower, only HJ offered. Anyone have a different experience?

Idunk2
10-17-07, 02:45
I had a dream that I drove to the AMP in Cookeville on Monday night, and found about what I expected. There were two ladies working. Both not knock-outs, but good enough to have a little fun. TS was good, massage so-so, and the "happy ending" was good, she did lower her top so I had something to play with while she took care of business. She was very good with her hands, and had fantastic tits. .60 for 1/2, and .80 for 1hr. She wanted equal amount for a tip .60 or .80 depending on your session. Being my first visit I got away with .85 for the entire visit. She gave me a little price brake so to speak. So overall experience was fair, may go back just to cop a feel of her tits again, and to see if she will offer anything more.

From Nashville take I-40 east to exit 286, left at the off ramp light to Interstate Drive, then right drive about 3/4 of a mile and you will see a sign for SPA MVP. PM me for hours and phone.The two that work here are pretty cool. I have partaken of both in a dream of mine. If you go, ask for Mimi. she is the better of the two.

Bad Monger
10-18-07, 08:10
Has anyone gone here recently? I went when it first opened and there was only one mid-40's lady and it was pretty basic. No shower, only HJ offered. Anyone have a different experience?I dreamed about the place not more than a month ago. If the dream serves me correctly, there are definitely more than 1 lady there, but the overall experience could be better. Then again, it is Dickson, and it's still alot better than what Nashville has to offer at the moment.

Pay Pal
10-18-07, 20:14
Has anyone gone here recently? I went when it first opened and there was only one mid-40's lady and it was pretty basic. No shower, only HJ offered. Anyone have a different experience?

exit 172, I-40 West. Two red lights on the left. $140 tops including tips. Includes FS. Women are so so at best. You may have to walk or act like you're going to but they'll take the money. Not sure they're really worth 140 but given we have few options they can get away with it. Don't pay more than you have to.

Member #4187
10-19-07, 06:03
exit 172, I-40 West. Two red lights on the left. $140 tops including tips. Includes FS. Women are so so at best. You may have to walk or act like you're going to but they'll take the money. Not sure they're really worth 140 but given we have few options they can get away with it. Don't pay more than you have to.

Is it only Asian?

Pay Pal
10-20-07, 01:23
Is it only Asian?

Yes. At least as far as I can tell.

Member #4303
10-20-07, 11:08
I visited last night just because it was close by and I didn't want to drive to Nashville. Saw a lady named Charity or Cherry or something like that. Decent massage with happy ending for $1.2. More is available for $$, but for this amount I'd rather drive somewhere. Sure do miss Bamboo Gardens from the old days.

Sleaze

Pay Pal
10-21-07, 22:38
I visited last night just because it was close by and I didn't want to drive to Nashville. Saw a lady named Charity or Cherry or something like that. Decent massage with happy ending for $1.2. More is available for $$, but for this amount I'd rather drive somewhere. Sure do miss Bamboo Gardens from the old days.

Sleaze

You paid too much my friend. I have been there many times now. $140 covers it all. See reports below.

So tell us what Charity or Cherry looked like. Was she under 40? Did she have all her teeth? ;)

Lunnky
11-01-07, 18:22
I drove west last night to AMP ext 172. Open Sign was lighted but the lights were off in the building. Doors were locked. It was about 6:30pm. Are they closed? Was planing to call the number on the bilboard but didnt see it on the way there. Any news about the place!

Idunk2
11-04-07, 21:18
I visited last night just because it was close by and I didn't want to drive to Nashville. Saw a lady named Charity or Cherry or something like that. Decent massage with happy ending for $1. 2. More is available for $$, but for this amount I'd rather drive somewhere. Sure do miss Bamboo Gardens from the old days.

SleazeI saw Cherry tonight too. Not very friendly, told her I was a regular but still got the cold sholder from her. A hurried handshake is all that was on her menu. I was very disapointed.

If she is working. Wait till Jay or Mimi are there.

I have also found a little gem that works locally on an outcall basis. 24ish, Huge chest and is down with COF.

Senior members can PM me for digits.

Memace22201
11-14-07, 22:09
Went there on Tuesday and got the 1/2hr for .6 and hj for .6 seemed a little high but I was on the road and needed to relax. I will go back if I am in need again. Is there anything in N'ville area that is interesting?

Ace

Pickup Man #1
11-19-07, 06:40
Visted Cookeville yesterday, New girl Frist day there Zoie, 40 ish, Scale .07 but a rough voice,good body, great massage,.60, so we talked on ,next stop 120,next stop $$ around the world for $$$, i stayed with the massage to much up sale. guess i will keep shoppin in cookeville gotta be something around the town ,lol, Everyone have a great day !

Gillis954
11-27-07, 13:37
I decided to give Cookeville another try on my way through. The price was the same, . 60 door fee and after the flip another 1. 20. The CBJ wasn't that great but she put a little more effort into the CFS. Overall not bad, I probably will stop again when I'm in the area. Oh, the girls name was Sue, about 5'5" and a 7 for looks.

Sxywhtguy
11-29-07, 23:25
I drove west last night to AMP ext 172. Open Sign was lighted but the lights were off in the building. Doors were locked. It was about 6:30pm. Are they closed? Was planing to call the number on the bilboard but didnt see it on the way there. Any news about the place!They are still open... visited today. The sign on the door says until 11pm. You probably caught them while they were busy or went to dinner or something.

Idunk2
12-01-07, 15:00
Went by the VIP last night to see if my favorite gitl "Mimi" was working. Was met at the back door entrance by "OE" pronounced 'O-E' LOL

Think it may be the same girl as Pickup Man saw.

Mimi was not there :-( but the little head thought OE might be able to take care of my needs. Agreed on the .5 hrs for .6 (door fee) and she came back and asked me what I wanted. Agreed on another .8 for CFS and CBJ.

She does not let you touch very much and hurried me through the session. Overall, not very good.

Ended up with a HJ on to a towel and left pretty unsatisfied.

Last two times I have been here have not been very good. Still waiting on Mimi to get back.

OE said "She be back next month" - hopefully she will !!

BlackHawk101
12-05-07, 11:01
Just wanted to make sure that the Monteagle AMP is a waste of time. I go through that area once a week. Has anyone had a good experiance?

If your in Orlando the have some great ones. Not full service but greatttttttttt massage and very happy endings!

Chuck G
12-05-07, 19:18
Was heading back to SC and stopped at the AMP exit 135. Knew up front with the camo pants not much was going to happen. Got the half hour with table shower, lame shower, not much of a massage, on the flip she asked if there was any place she had missed and if so I should show her. She did the rub and tug, I got her top up to play but that was about it. Aksed for a BJ, no way, asked if FS was available, she said No Way. Finished and I ave her .2, she wanted more but I said No Way.

Probably won't go back unless really in need.

Later

Blackhawk, here is my report from 10/2. I probably would only stop if I really needed the relief

Fever
12-07-07, 11:59
Just wanted to make sure that the Monteagle AMP is a waste of time. I go through that area once a week. Has anyone had a good experiance?

For what it's worth, I've been very happy with the service there. The massage has been really good every time, and amazing a couple of times, with acceptable HE's each time. I've never been able to get more, but on the bright side all I ever pay is the house fee +$.4 . Now, the ladies aren't always the hottest, but there are a couple of cuties...I think the quality of the massage makes it worth it.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Nigel Jones
12-12-07, 18:42
The AMP in Dickson is still pretty much the same. I stopped by today and saw Cherry. Had a decent massage and happy ending. Nothing stellar, but it remains the best (only) AMP in the Nasvegas area.

Maxim V
12-14-07, 12:08
I just wanted to know if any of you have tried the ladies in Ashland City who offer a massage w/extras on CL?

MongerVet
12-15-07, 04:33
So is there not much AMP action in Nashville these days? I'm heading down for New Year's and was hoping to find some action. If anyone knows of a good place, please PM me!

Same Old Al Z
01-05-08, 00:36
No no AMPs and no MPs anywhere in Nashville.

Take your chances on the streets or off of CL. (very dangerous to do)

You may be better off hitting an AMP in cookeville although I haven't read any good reviews about it. (rainbow spa or something or other) look for those in TN other areas.

BlackHawk101
01-19-08, 11:02
If you want a great massage from a beautiful woman with long flowing hair that feels like angels kisses while she's on your back then this is the woman for you. She offers what the OLD Nashvegas had.

She's about 5'2" once the heels come off. Has a very nice body! Great Ass!
About a C cup. In her late 20's

She is a spinner and a winner!

I tell you what when she took off her clothes all I could think about was her nice little bod, however when she started the massage, it was so great I forgot about her being naked and enjoyed the deep tissue massage. Once she told me to turn over she left me very happy.

She is worth every $1/2 and more.

Contact her at - sexyngrown1@gmail.com

Originally Posted by Street Seeker
I often think back to the Nashville of old where you could get a SFBM. Wonderful memories! Well, decided to take the plunge and engage a lady from CL and I was not disappointed. She is beautiful, sexy, and knows how to give a deep tissue massage. I left with a huge grin and will be back to see her. She only works once a week so schedule in advance. She does require references so be prepared. She gets a "Three Thumbs Up" from SS!

Her CL ad is:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/524376058.html

A full body sensual, erotic, massage to make you forget

Need a little break, a getaway of your own? Someplace to escape the rest of the world for a little while?

A sexy brunette answers the door and invites you in. She invites you to get comfortable, you oblige. You lay down and she crawls on top of you rubbing your back and neck, then down to your buttocks, your thighs, your calves, your feet and your toes...on to your arms, your hands and fingers...

Everything ends with a smile on your face.

...references required - send email with references, contact number and preferred times - will return pics

Yours Truly

Provider of Ultimate Relaxation

Amadaeus 2005
01-30-08, 23:13
Folks I had a session with her today.

Everything the guys below say is true.

That was a great use of a buck fifty!

I tell you what when she took off her clothes all I could think about was her nice little bod, however when she started the massage, it was so great I forgot about her being naked and enjoyed the deep tissue massage. Once she told me to turn over she left me very happy.

She is worth every $1/2 and more.

*** From StreetSeeker ***
A sexy brunette answers the door and invites you in. She invites you to get comfortable, you oblige. You lay down and she crawls on top of you rubbing your back and neck, then down to your buttocks, your thighs, your calves, your feet and your toes...on to your arms, your hands and fingers...

Everything ends with a smile on your face.

...references required - send email with references, contact number and preferred times - will return pics.Oh and for you foot freaks you will not be disappointed! I wasn't.

Thanks EroticPleasures for a really great time!

Member #4187
02-01-08, 07:00

Oh and for you foot freaks you will not be disappointed! I wasn't.

I am confused.... Is this girl only massage? Or is FS available?

EroticPleasure
02-01-08, 12:17
I am confused.... Is this girl only massage? Or is FS available?Lol, I've answered this before but I will recap just for you =)

Not FS. Please refer to a couple of Street Seeker's older posts (reviews of me) in the "General Reports" Section for a hint of the ending. (where I also have several other RAVE reviews. By TennesseeBoy, Amadeaus2005 and Blackhawk101)

And I will say this again, and continue to stand totally behind it. You are very unlikely to care that it's not FS by the time all is said and done =) No one ever really does. And they keep coming back for more =P

If you want to really relax, and for more than 20 minutes, let me know when you have time for an appointment (wink).

Yours Truly,

Because You Deserve The Best

EroticPleasure
02-01-08, 12:21
Thanks for the great review! (hugs) The review you left in "General Reports" is very flattering too and, again, it always makes me feel really good to read the rave reviews and know that I leave you guys very happy =)

It's the icing on the cake.

I really care about whether or not my "friends" have an enjoyable hour and it satisfies me to know you do!!

See you again soon!

Yours Truly,

Oh and for you foot freaks you will not be disappointed! I wasn't.

Danb Ready
02-04-08, 10:48
Sorry Eroticpleasure, I have to agree with The Greeklover.

I have seen you before, however, the local spot was a little you picked ,and the "no touching" rub-n-tug for a buck fifty, left me feeling a little shorted.

I am sure most of the gentlemen you see are Very happy when the leave. and return over and over for more.

With that said, I know there is a LOT more offered in this area, with a level of quality,just as high or higher, than the one sided "get up, get off, get out"
and keep your hands to yourself, that you offer.

I don't say this to be mean, it's just my view of this. Hey, I could be wrong. But, I don't think I am.

Thanks for the great review! (hugs) The review you left in "General Reports" is very flattering too and, again, it always makes me feel really good to read the rave reviews and know that I leave you guys very happy =)

It's the icing on the cake.

I really care about whether or not my "friends" have an enjoyable hour and it satisfies me to know you do!!

See you again soon!

Yours Truly,

BigBubbaBobby
02-05-08, 00:44
Sorry Eroticpleasure, I have to agree with The Greeklover.

I have seen you before, however, the local spot was a little you picked ,and the "no touching" rub-n-tug for a buck fifty, left me feeling a little shorted.

I am sure most of the gentlemen you see are Very happy when the leave. and return over and over for more.

With that said, I know there is a LOT more offered in this area, with a level of quality,just as high or higher, than the one sided "get up, get off, get out"
and keep your hands to yourself, that you offer.

I don't say this to be mean, it's just my view of this. Hey, I could be wrong. But, I don't think I am.I agree. And I have NOT seen Eroticpleasure. But. For $150 (or very close to that amount). There are SEVERAL nice ladies who allow touching, a GREAT massage, and, perhaps, some french. So. I would suggest. Holly. Or Penny Heaven. For a more extensive experience for the $$$. And. Perhaps. EP. Can expand her horizons. For the money she requires. Or. Whatever. To each their own.

EroticPleasure
02-11-08, 18:20
I already posted elsewhere about this...I DO NOT have a "No touching" rule, I have a "No Insertion" rule and that's it.

I have never, ever told anyone there is "No Touching", only "No Insertion", that will not change, sorry.

I agree. And I have NOT seen Eroticpleasure. But. For $150 (or very close to that amount). There are SEVERAL nice ladies who allow touching, a GREAT massage, and, perhaps, some french. So. I would suggest. Holly. Or Penny Heaven. For a more extensive experience for the $$$. And. Perhaps. EP. Can expand her horizons. For the money she requires. Or. Whatever. To each their own.

Kbcoaa
02-24-08, 13:17
Erotipleasure,

I will be in the area in a few weeks. How do I contact you?

I already posted elsewhere about this...I DO NOT have a "No touching" rule, I have a "No Insertion" rule and that's it.

I have never, ever told anyone there is "No Touching", only "No Insertion", that will not change, sorry.

Guitarzan
02-25-08, 16:50
Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here. I moved to Nashville last year and quickly became disappointed in the city's war on sex.

I wanted to share info on a couple of safe massage providers that I haven't seen reports on in the past. There are two that I know of who advertise in the Nashville Scene under "Health And Wellness". You can look through the printed paper for this, or you can easily find it online in the Scene's ad index. PM me if you need further details.

Now for a review of the two providers I've tried:

"Chinese Holistic Massage 9AM-8PM". I first went to this lady in December, and she was able to see me with an hour's notice. She claims to be fairly busy with clients so don't expect this kind of turnaround all the time. She's located in the Green Hills area and operates from her house in a safe neighborhood. She's a 50-something white lady with a weird laugh, black hair, decent body, and big booty. I enjoy talking to her and she offers good conversation and will try to teach you about natural cures: herbs, vitamins, twigs and berries, etc. She quoted $0. 60 for 1 hour massage, which she didn't collect until later. The massage is so-so. Relaxing anyway. Wasn't sure if sensual massage was offered the first time, but after the flip she was able to get me excited and awkwardly asked if I wanted a full release. She quoted $1. 00 total (basically $0. 40 extra) for release and I said OK. No extras are available, but touching over her clothes is allowed. Tug is nice, though not the best I ever had. She has a real massage table and clean facilities. Her rubbing oil smells kinda strange though, almost rancid. I visited her a second time last month when I needed a release from someone other than myself.

Then today I called another number in the same ad section. "Asian Professional Massage, Licenced Massage Therapist 10AM-8PM". She is new in town, straight from Hong Kong. She is disappointed in slow business so far so I hope this review brings her some business so she'll stick around. She is a Chinese spinner, early 40s? , very nice body, 5' tall and b-cups. She operates out of an apartment located at 94 Antioch Pike (in Nashville, not Antioch). It seems like a safe enough place to park, day and night. Her apartment was carpeted and clean. She collected $60 after our brief introduction (I said "I will tip more later") and she took me to a room that is well heated and has nice mood music and aromatherapy. Nice massage table, everything (including sheets and towels) seems very clean. I disrobe and she gets started on my back. Puts a towel over my rear, and I immediately ask to remove it, which she does. (I learned that the hard way. In New York some lady put an entire bedsheet over my body and I wasn't brave enough to take it off.) Now she gives me an option for deep tissue or light. I was sore from working in the yard over the weekend, so I chose deep. This lady is a real masseuse, she made me fee extremely good and relaxed. She's a climber too, and rode my butt while working on my back for a while. I've visited a lot of AMPs in 5 states, and this is one of the better technical massages I've had. Lots of accupressure involved, it does your body good once in awhile! While working my back legs there was a little bit of ass play, but she didn't rub the boys like I had hoped. I was caressing her leg with my hand much of the time, trying to drop a few hints as to why I had payed her a visit. When the back massage was finished she smothered my back with a hot towel and wiped my entire backside to get the non-scented oil off. After the flip I was quickly aroused and she was not afraid of touching Mr. Happy. She just asked, "is OK? " and I said yes. She didn't ask for a tip at this point, so she seemed pretty sure I would tip her later. I was touching her a lot, which seemed encouraged. She was wearing a dress and stockings, which I pulled up to reveal a sexy garter belt and a G-string. I'm getting excited just typing it! While she's playing with Mr. Happy and caressing my nipple with her free hand, I start playing with her be cups and I ask if I can kiss them. She let me pull up her dress to reveal some nice natural breasts and soft nipples. While I'm kissing them I got excited and shot my load. She then cleaned up and treated me to another hot towel wipe. Then she asked if I wanted a head massage, to which I said "sure! ". A 10 minute head (the big one) and front body massage followed and I started getting hard again, but she didn't give me a second helping, though I probably could have coaxed her with promises of a tip. About 65 minutes after I lay down naked on the table, she was finished. In summary, excellent sensual massage by an attractive, experienced woman from Hong Kong.

I don't know if extras with her are available, especially for the first time. I'm not really after FS though, though sometimes I'm tempted. After I tipped her another 0. 6, bringing my total to 1. 2. I know that will anger some guys as "setting a precedent" but with our limited choices in this town and for her very good service I was pleased to pay that much. You can probably tip much lower than that and she'd be happy. If you visit this nice Chinese woman and get extras, please let me know. Sorry I can't tell you 100% whether extras are available or not.

There is yet another phone number in the Scene that advertises as "Chinese Therapeutic Massage" 10AM-8PM" but nobody answered the phone when I called at 9:55AM. If I ever visit this place I will post another review.

Looking forward to seeing more reviews of these safe places!

Azcat
02-27-08, 17:22
"Asian Professional Massage, Licenced Massage Therapist 10AM-8PM". She is new in town, straight from Hong Kong. She is disappointed in slow business so far so I hope this review brings her some business so she'll stick around. She is a Chinese spinner, early 40s? , very nice body, 5' tall and b-cups. She operates out of an apartment located at 94 Antioch Pike (in Nashville, not Antioch). It seems like a safe enough place to park, day and night. Her apartment was carpeted and clean. She collected $60 after our brief introduction (I said "I will tip more later") and she took me to a room that is well heated and has nice mood music and aromatherapy. Nice massage table, everything (including sheets and towels) seems very clean. I disrobe and she gets started on my back. Puts a towel over my rear, and I immediately ask to remove it, which she does. (I learned that the hard way. In New York some lady put an entire bedsheet over my body and I wasn't brave enough to take it off.) Now she gives me an option for deep tissue or light. I was sore from working in the yard over the weekend, so I chose deep. This lady is a real masseuse, she made me fee extremely good and relaxed. She's a climber too, and rode my butt while working on my back for a while. I've visited a lot of AMPs in 5 states, and this is one of the better technical massages I've had. Lots of accupressure involved, it does your body good once in awhile! While working my back legs there was a little bit of ass play, but she didn't rub the boys like I had hoped. I was caressing her leg with my hand much of the time, trying to drop a few hints as to why I had payed her a visit. When the back massage was finished she smothered my back with a hot towel and wiped my entire backside to get the non-scented oil off. After the flip I was quickly aroused and she was not afraid of touching Mr. Happy. She just asked, "is OK? " and I said yes. She didn't ask for a tip at this point, so she seemed pretty sure I would tip her later. I was touching her a lot, which seemed encouraged. She was wearing a dress and stockings, which I pulled up to reveal a sexy garter belt and a G-string. I'm getting excited just typing it! While she's playing with Mr. Happy and caressing my nipple with her free hand, I start playing with her be cups and I ask if I can kiss them. She let me pull up her dress to reveal some nice natural breasts and soft nipples. While I'm kissing them I got excited and shot my load. She then cleaned up and treated me to another hot towel wipe. Then she asked if I wanted a head massage, to which I said "sure! ". A 10 minute head (the big one) and front body massage followed and I started getting hard again, but she didn't give me a second helping, though I probably could have coaxed her with promises of a tip. About 65 minutes after I lay down naked on the table, she was finished. In summary, excellent sensual massage by an attractive, experienced woman from Hong Kong.

I don't know if extras with her are available, especially for the first time. I'm not really after FS though, though sometimes I'm tempted. After I tipped her another 0. 6, bringing my total to 1. 2. I know that will anger some guys as "setting a precedent" but with our limited choices in this town and for her very good service I was pleased to pay that much. You can probably tip much lower than that and she'd be happy. If you visit this nice Chinese woman and get extras, please let me know. Sorry I can't tell you 100% whether extras are available or not.I had a chance to visit with this lady and she is just as Guitarzan has described. I hesitate to mention this in an open forum but extras are available. I was able to DATY and maybe because of that she did a "shaft ride" (grinding clit on shaft while HJ on your head) for me. I tipped .4 as she does not tell you what to tip. All in all well worth the $. As Guitarzan stated "be kind to this one" and hope Uncle LEO stays away!

Ohhobbyist
02-29-08, 20:41
I wasn't able to find the ad on nashville scene or backpage. Is she already gone?

I had a chance to visit with this lady and she is just as Guitarzan has described. I hesitate to mention this in an open forum but extras are available. I was able to DATY and maybe because of that she did a "shaft ride" (grinding clit on shaft while HJ on your head) for me. I tipped .4 as she does not tell you what to tip. All in all well worth the $. As Guitarzan stated "be kind to this one" and hope Uncle LEO stays away!

Guitarzan
03-01-08, 11:59
OHhobbyist,

I sent you a PM with the details. I'm reluctant to post her digits on the forum. I think she's still around, as I've had other forum members send me PMs with their experience.

Guitarzan

Andy Crew
03-06-08, 02:38
I had a chance to visit with this lady and she is just as Guitarzan has described. I hesitate to mention this in an open forum but extras are available. I was able to DATY and maybe because of that she did a "shaft ride" (grinding clit on shaft while HJ on your head) for me. I tipped .4 as she does not tell you what to tip. All in all well worth the $. As Guitarzan stated "be kind to this one" and hope Uncle LEO stays away!I'm new to nashville area. Looking for reliable and great MP. Seems like this lady did a great job. Do you have contact # for this lady? PM me when you get a chance. Thanks!

Be safe out there.

Bneil
03-06-08, 16:04
I am going to be in Nashville next week for a quick work trip. I'll be staying out by the airport. Can any one suggest a outcall massage service? Looking for nude massage, but will settle for a HJ. Let me know your thoughts. If anyone comes to Chicago, I can suggest a couple places to visit.

Thanks for the help.

Kevinnash
03-15-08, 16:09
Hey Guitarzan,

I've seen the Chinese Holstic lady in GH area. My experience was about the same as yours!

I am getting kind of bored with the usuals - Pennyheaven, Holly (outcall)..
I haven't seen the new "Asian Provider" you mentioned. But you have peaked my interest! Can you PM me her details (assuming she is still around)?

Kevin

PS: I have seen Eroticpleasures - she is kinda cute, and provides decent services - but she smokes and I couldn't stand the fact she smoked in her room prior to me showing up.

EroticPleasure
03-16-08, 04:13
Erotipleasure,

I will be in the area in a few weeks. How do I contact you?Yikes...sorry I missed this! My email address is [Email address deleted by Admin]
I get a lot of emails from hobbyists setting appts on this site so I guess I got used to them being able to locate it, so sorry.

Please do not forget to include your references. It's okay if they are not local - I just need their name, place and city of advertisement and contact info if you have it (if you don't, I can look it up with their name and place of advertisement).

Thanks =)

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Archiel
03-17-08, 15:49
Has anyone tried the VIP Spa at Dickson. Heading that way tomorrow for business.

Thanks

Solaras
03-18-08, 21:21
Has anyone tried the VIP Spa at Dickson. Heading that way tomorrow for business.

ThanksAlways wanted to but was too nervous since it was in an area I was unfamiliar with.

Same Old Al Z
03-20-08, 00:11
I walked in there once. I think the mamasan said it was .6 for the half and .8 for the full - and I am sure thats just the base rate - extras are on offer I remember reading.

Sxywhtguy
03-25-08, 17:18
What happened to Miss Hong Kong that was doing massages off Antioch Pike? I saw her a couple of times and tried to contact her after coming back into town from a week away and some guy answered her number? Any Info?

EroticPleasure
03-28-08, 17:18
Most of you know I do FBSM. I started offering a 1. 5 hour bath + massage session; hot wax treatments; foot fetishes and an occasional dinner date. These additional services seem to be doing pretty well.

I am also expanding my knowledge/practicing tantra in the interest of starting to offer that as well as a number of my clients have indicated that is something they may be interested in once in a while.

I'd like to find out thoughts on additional services (not FS or the standard stuff. I'm looking for different things to offer than the norm, everyday thing) that anyone might see a need for or be interested in. Things not many providers offer. Ummm and no rate suggestions LOL!

While I have a lot of happy clients from here, I know there are a couple of you who aren't thrilled with my rates or lack of FS offering but I'd still be interested in all of your opinions/suggestions for new services. You can get FS anywhere, I'd like to offer different services that don't have a saturated market here. Things that gentlemen would be interested in but don't really see ads for.

So who better to ask than the guys? Feel free to post your suggestions here or PM me with them if you don't want to post them here.

Thanks

Guitarzan
03-29-08, 13:38
Sxywhtguy, I sent you a PM with a confirmation of her phone number. I saw her a second time about 3 weeks ago, and she's the only one who has answered the phone so far. Hopefully she hasn't left town.

Eroticpleasure, I am interested in seeing you for a tantric massage. I've been wanting to meet with you, but I don't have too many local references, but you can see my original post about Hong Kong and you'll see that I'm legit. I'll send you a PM... maybe we can set an appointment.

Guitarzan

What happened to Miss Hong Kong that was doing massages off Antioch Pike? I saw her a couple of times and tried to contact her after coming back into town from a week away and some guy answered her number? Any Info?

RayRastus
04-01-08, 16:45
Sxywhtguy, I sent you a PM with a confirmation of her phone number. I saw her a second time about 3 weeks ago, and she's the only one who has answered the phone so far. Hopefully she hasn't left town.

Eroticpleasure, I am interested in seeing you for a tantric massage. I've been wanting to meet with you, but I don't have too many local references, but you can see my original post about Hong Kong and you'll see that I'm legit. I'll send you a PM... maybe we can set an appointment.

GuitarzanNeither of the two nashville scene numbers, one of which is referenced as Hong Kong is answering today. I don't post often for this reason, looks like both of the traditionalist AMP providers have had to go underground. Hong Kong who is/was her own business and most excellent at what she did and the mamasan who ran an apartment AMP near Madison. At least I dreamed that I had a good time in the Rhode Island tradition of good times. Looks like a great find should never be made public as tight as Uncle Leo watches and gets info from everywhere. I have zero interest in SW and with the passing of Showtime and all the great MP's of recent Nashville times it is now a truly dead city.

BlackHawk101
04-02-08, 00:14
Your a beauti, just keep up the good work.

Most of you know I do FBSM.
I am also expanding my knowledge/practicing tantra in the interest of starting to offer that as well as a number of my clients have indicated that is something they may be interested in once in a while.

So who better to ask than the guys? Feel free to post your suggestions here or PM me with them if you don't want to post them here.

Thanks

EroticPleasure
04-02-08, 00:28
Your a beauti, just keep up the good work.Thanks you =) And you know I will!

Sxywhtguy
04-02-08, 14:17

GuitarzanYeah I goofed. My number is blocked automatically through my carrier and I forgot to unblock to call her and she had a friend answer. So, she was there as of last week. Saw her mid-week. Thanks for the reply to my post.

Dreamseeker
04-23-08, 06:30
I saw the lady in GH area. The experience was as described here, lady in her 50s, a decent massage with a happy ending. I was wanting to try the Asian massage with the girl from Hong Kong that some posters have mentioned here, but I have been watching the Scene and she hasn't ran her ad again.

Guitarzan
05-02-08, 19:36
I visited another Asian provider (not Hong Kong) who advertises in the Nashville Scene. Members with good posts can PM me for details. If you don't have any posting history, I will assume you aren't that interested.

Guitarzan

Azcat
05-09-08, 20:58
Went to meet Sandy in Madison. There is a $60 door fee. Sandy is from Beijing, late 40s or early 50s. She has been in Nashville for a few months but does not advertise very much. She gives me an okay massage, but is not very receptive when I am rubbing her leg. After about 30 minute massage she leaves the room and a new girl comes in. She is apparently the "closer" because she get very friendly very quickly. She looks Korean in her late 20's. She says she is afraid but lets me go pretty far and DATY and a bare "shaft ride" are on the menu. Pretty good technique and I pop with her grinding on my shaft. I tip her. 6 for her friendliness and she wants me to come back again. All in all a good experience, maybe better than what you would get at an AMP. If you want the number PM me or Guitarzan.

AzCat

Street Seeker
05-10-08, 12:58
Decided to do a little research on this lady and she is the real deal. Met her and although the back rub was OK, the rest of our time was AWESOME. She is a petite but tall (5'11") spinner type and is prettier than her picture. She was non-rush but I will tell you she had me sweating and drained. She will be in BNA frequently so I highly recommend her.

CL ad http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/673743693.html

BlackHawk101
05-10-08, 15:50
I never see her talked about to much?

I've seen Peaches, Eroticpleasure and the old chick by Libscomb.
They all rate different.

I think the Candian gives the most sensual massage and the best for the price EP gives a great massage and has a great spinner body but I don't like the cig smell. Peaches would be fun if she had her own place.
Just my quick review.

I'm luck and travel about every 2 weels where they still have AMP's that give a great deep tissue, TS and hot stone massage with a happy ending for about $80 w Tip of 20. Philly has the best I've seen lately.

Wish there was something like this in Nashvegas!

Nash Manner
05-10-08, 16:55
Damn Street Seeker are you a millionaire or something?

LOL. To me. 100.. 250 isn't worth it.

Hornymutt
05-10-08, 18:05
Decided to do a little research on this lady and she is the real deal. Met her and although the back rub was OK, the rest of our time was AWESOME. She is a petite but tall (5'11") spinner type and is prettier than her picture. She was non-rush but I will tell you she had me sweating and drained. She will be in BNA frequently so I highly recommend her.

CL ad http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/673743693.htmlI'd be carefull with her my friend. She's been involved with Uncle Leo stings here in St. Louis. She got caught and turned snitch. I guess they let her go if she's in Nashville now.

Be safe.

Horn Dog Too
05-10-08, 20:56
I came to Nashville for the weekend with the full intention of putting on the full court press of a lady friend that I want to be a buddy with benefits, but it became obvious real quick that wasn't going to happen. So I took Guitarzan and AzCat's advice and called the Asian ladies. I tried "Hong Kong" first, but she said she hurt her hand and couldn't work. OK, called Sandy and made an appointment. Show up right on time and I'm greeted by her and I think she is an attractive lady, and I wanted to see her naked. Not to be either. I give her the three jacks in my pocket, strip and lay on the table. It is one of the most comfortable tables I've been on. Ah a +. Sandy starts the backrub and it's nice and firm and she does work out the kinks real well. She gets down to the glutes and I tell her that they and the legs are sore and need attention. OK after she rubs me with a hot towel on the back to clean off the oil. She is rubbing my back and in comes "Penny" the attractive young closer. She does a half way decent job on my legs and glutes and then starts tickling the sensitive parts. After a few of that, I flip over and the teasing begins in earnest. I talk her out of her top. ("you take care of meeee? ) Of course I say. Nice pretty boobs. Any way the real tense muscle she was kneading was taking the blood from my head. I was not offered Guitarzans options, and I really didn't ask, I was hinting and hoping. I guess I'm not as good looking or just don't know how to convey what I wanted. If anything would have happened, say a CBJ, that would be pretty good I would have given her 3 jacks and two abes. I imagined in my daydream that she thought 5 jacks is what it would take to "Ride the Skinboat to the Sushi Bar. " I didn't get to taste test or finger sample the sushi or anything. But all in all, a pleasant experience. Honestly, while Penny is lovely, I would rather have got all sweaty with Sandy. She's much more my type.

Horn Dog Too
05-10-08, 21:02
I never see her talked about to much?

I've seen Peaches, Eroticpleasure and the old chick by Libscomb.
They all rate different.

I think the Candian gives the most sensual massage and the best for the price EP gives a great massage and has a great spinner body but I don't like the cig smell. Peaches would be fun if she had her own place.
Just my quick review.

I'm luck and travel about every 2 weels where they still have AMP's that give a great deep tissue, TS and hot stone massage with a happy ending for about $80 w Tip of 20. Philly has the best I've seen lately.

Wish there was something like this in Nashvegas!Your post would be a lot better if you could give us a few more details, and possibly where she advertizes. I possibly would have liked to seen her and maybe on my next trip. However, I concur that Philly has good AMPs. I've been to a couple on Ludwig. Are they the ones you are referring to? They didn't do the hot stones though. Cheers. PM me if you get to either Memphis or St. Louis, I'll pass on some info.

Rollamale
05-10-08, 23:07
Anna Nichole has worked St.Louis pretty hard the past year.She had good and bad reviews.

Street Seeker
05-11-08, 09:23
Damn Street Seeker are you a millionaire or something?

LOL. To me. 100.. 250 isn't worth it.

No, not a millionaire but have the funds to play in this hobby. As for the costs, just depends on the lady. Used to have one lady for $400 an hour and all I can tell you is she was the absolute BEST I had ever been with.

Street Seeker
05-11-08, 09:24
I'd be carefull with her my friend. She's been involved with Uncle Leo stings here in St. Louis. She got caught and turned snitch. I guess they let her go if she's in Nashville now.

Be safe.

I did a lot of research on her and did not find any information regarding that. However, she passed all of my LEO checks with flying colors. She is travelling back/forth between BNA and STL.

NashVegasMan
05-11-08, 10:03
Although this is my first "report" I have been on here as an observer for a while and in the hobby for a long time.

I started going to Holly a little over a year ago when she first moved to town. She is one of the better massage providers that I have seen over the years. She gives a completely non-rushed massage and does plenty of teasing in the process. The thing that separates Holly from the rest of the girls is that a lot of girls, once they get to the HE they continue on it until you are done. Not so much with Holly. She'll go there, play with other things, then come back to it, really draws it out. She's in no rush to make you lose your nut. If discussed beforehand she will allow two which is always nice as well. She loves playing with the beans as well as the frank so if this is your thing I highly suggest her. Russian is also an option and she has an ample rack to take care of this with.

For what it's worth, if you like Heather Locklear I'd go see her. Her face is almost a dead ringer for Heather. Her body is not but the face is spot on. So if that's a fantasy of yours that's another plus. She's also well educated so conversation is always good but never over done as she knows when to talk and when to let you lay back and enjoy. Hope I did ok on my first post on here. Was trying not to be too descriptive but also get my point across.

Nash Manner
05-11-08, 11:12
No, not a millionaire but have the funds to play in this hobby. As for the costs, just depends on the lady. Used to have one lady for $400 an hour and all I can tell you is she was the absolute BEST I had ever been with.I got the funds too but I rather invest $400 and turn it into $600 than throw it away for an hour (or in my case a few minutes) :P

Willfromtn
05-11-08, 20:31
Whats her contact info?

Sounds very interesting.

You can PM if you want.

Although this is my first "report" I have been on here as an observer for a while and in the hobby for a long time.

I started going to Holly a little over a year ago when she first moved to town. She is one of the better massage providers that I have seen over the years. She gives a completely non-rushed massage and does plenty of teasing in the process. The thing that separates Holly from the rest of the girls is that a lot of girls, once they get to the HE they continue on it until you are done. Not so much with Holly. She'll go there, play with other things, then come back to it, really draws it out. She's in no rush to make you lose your nut. If discussed beforehand she will allow two which is always nice as well. She loves playing with the beans as well as the frank so if this is your thing I highly suggest her. Russian is also an option and she has an ample rack to take care of this with.

For what it's worth, if you like Heather Locklear I'd go see her. Her face is almost a dead ringer for Heather. Her body is not but the face is spot on. So if that's a fantasy of yours that's another plus. She's also well educated so conversation is always good but never over done as she knows when to talk and when to let you lay back and enjoy. Hope I did ok on my first post on here. Was trying not to be too descriptive but also get my point across.

Street Seeker
05-11-08, 21:33

I started going to Holly a little over a year ago when she first moved to town. Was trying not to be too descriptive but also get my point across.

You did fine, welcome to the forum. I have seen Holly a couple of times and she is great. Justwish she wasn't so far away or I would see her more often.

NashVegasMan
05-11-08, 22:14
You did fine, welcome to the forum. I have seen Holly a couple of times and she is great. Justwish she wasn't so far away or I would see her more often.Thanks,

Good to be here and I hear what you're saying about the distance thing. Writing that first review brings back a lot of memories with some great masseuses over the years. Too bad there aren't many around anymore and then on top of it not to many that are priced fairly like they used to be. Marie was one was one of my ATF's. Great price and great massage with release. Probably the best there was.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Street Seeker
05-12-08, 23:47
Met a lady this weekend who does a great FBSM. Has a nice place, massage table, good massage (not deep tissue) and left very happy. She would not give permission to post her link here but she does advertise (infrequently) on BP. Nothing else on the menu. She likes to keep her client base small.

Quinn4u
05-13-08, 01:30
Met a lady this weekend who does a great FBSM. Has a nice place, massage table, good massage (not deep tissue) and left very happy. She would not give permission to post her link here but she does advertise (infrequently) on BP. Nothing else on the menu. She likes to keep her client base small.Was this a petite red head that lives in Antioch? Apartment? Chasity?

NashVegasMan
05-13-08, 12:29
I have also seen the lady in GH's. It was a few months back but the massage was decent. Some play around the fun areas while face down but nothing inappropriate since it was my first time there. Didn't require draping which was nice. Conversations was interesting but sometimes a little too much for my taste but not overbearing by any means.

The flip was nice as she was wearing tight clothing. She has a pretty nice size rack although I never got a look without her top on. She is a little older but fairly attractive for a lady in her late 40's/early 50's. We were getting close to being done and she asked if there was anything else she could do and she obliged for a little extra on top of the cost of the massage. I think since it was my first time there the massage was $.6 and then I think she asked for another $.2 which was reasonable but I think she is usually $ for massage plus the HE. Not a bad finish but nothing spectacular either. Once she grabs hold she rubs until you're done. Some nut play which was nice too. Overall a good experience. Not the best I've ever had but would recommend for the price and service.

Nigel Jones
05-20-08, 23:36
I took a little business trip south on 65 and saw a highway sign for East/West Spa. I had a little time and decided to stop. It is near Athens, Alabama. Mamasan was there, probably about 50 and I opted for the 30 minute massage. Fair massage and no extras offered. I find that very unusual and was most disappointed. Needless to say, I would not recommend this one. Just another sad reminder about the AMP situation in Nashville.

NashVegasMan
05-23-08, 00:35
Has anyone tried this one yet?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/691642064.html

I have not seen any reviews on any sites and didn't know if anyone had a good report on her.

Thanks

Cocajing
05-26-08, 10:09
Has anyone tried this one yet?

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/691642064.html

I have not seen any reviews on any sites and didn't know if anyone had a good report on her.

ThanksI saw her a few days ago. Definitely BBW, probably 5-7, 200lbs. Very careful and discreet. I won;t share any details per her request, but I will say that it was a very enjoyable time. Massage was excellent. She is certainly legit.

Nigel Jones
05-27-08, 23:24
Well I decided to take a chance on CL and called "Asian Playground" for a sensual massage. Basically I met a mamasan-type (probably in her late 40's) and had a very basic massage followed by HJ. Needless to say I would not recommend.

MartyBreger
05-28-08, 01:39
A few nites ago I went and met probably the same one that NJ encountered, but I walked out. I'm definitely into younger ones and a little spoiled from the Gold Spa in Atlanta. However, I spoke with the gal on the phone and tried to give her the low down on Nashville and what we are looking for. So hopefully they will make some progress on the quality of gals they offer. Stay tuned.

Inthe Boro
05-28-08, 11:12
Does anyone know if and where Holly is posting? I am in Murfreesboro and would like to find a regular provider here. I know I'm new here but if anyone feels comfortable sending me a PM with her information I would appreciate it.

TxJack
06-01-08, 13:04
I want to start of by saying that I too would love to know how to get in touch with Holly in Mboro; she sounds wonderful – just the type I love. I’ve spent more time that I’d care to admit searching the web for her.

With that said, and please, 'Inthe Boro', don’t take offense, I sure hope no one responds to your request.

You mention in your post that you’re new. Well I’m not – I’m guilty of a greater sin; I’m a long time lurker. Rather than contribute to this forum, sharing my (considerable) experience with the forum members, I’ve simply taken – never (or very seldom) giving back.

Maybe I’ll change, start to add something and contribute in helping make our pastime a little safer. Maybe not, but either way, I doubt that I’ll be asking for any contact information soon.

And – again – I mean this with all due respect, I think I might question the judgment of any senior member of this forum who – in light of the oft-stated LE strategy of actively monitoring, posting and participating in forums such as this one – responded to this type of request from a new, regular and/or lurking member to pass on this type of highly confidential information.

In fact what better way to speed along the process of entrapment and arrest; post a positive review, wait for requests for contact info and then sit back and relax – like lemmings to the cliff, we’ll run into Jail.

With that I’ll withdraw to the shadows where I remain suitably embarrassed.

Yours truly,

TxJack

Animalatnight
06-01-08, 16:51
I appreciate all the great info I got as PM from everyone but I am in my 40s and just dont want to pay for someone my own age but I am very interested in the younger one called Penny. Noticed an asian advertising on CL named Penny-anyone know if it is the same girl?

Archiel
06-01-08, 18:46
What happened to Miss Hong Kong that was doing massages off Antioch Pike? I saw her a couple of times and tried to contact her after coming back into town from a week away and some guy answered her number? Any Info?I finally made it to Nashville after Guitarzan gave me the info. The best massage I ever had. Non rush actually went about 70 mins. Will be back in town in July hope she is still there.

NashVegasMan
06-05-08, 23:05
I don't get the rates on this one. The jump in price from 45 minutes to 1 hour doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/706206842.html

Kevinnash
06-08-08, 12:18
This may seem like I'm whining. But, I'm getting a little bored in Nashville due to lack of variety (and quality at times) of ladies offering FBSM (and more for those interested).

I miss my days from Los Angeles where there was a variety to choose from. AMP's, Independents, non AMP locations (with 2 or 3 ladies to pick from)

Ahh. Those days.

Anyone got any newbies they know of who are worth trying? I've heard there are legit massage therapists who given a great massage and will give a HE for a fee at the end. Anyone know this kind?

Peace out,

Kevin

Kevinnash
06-08-08, 12:29
Must be this thing Ben Bernanke keeps calling INFLATION ! ;-)

I don't get the rates on this one. The jump in price from 45 minutes to 1 hour doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/706206842.html

Maxim V
06-08-08, 16:00
Does anyone know anything about the girls who have ad's on CL for a massage in West Nashville?

Have had 3 or more#'s.

She goes by Katie, and Marilyn, and Tracy?

Also has and ad on escort.com too!

Street Seeker
06-08-08, 17:49
Anyone got any newbies they know of who are worth trying? I've heard there are legit massage therapists who given a great massage and will give a HE for a fee at the end. Anyone know this kind?

Peace out,

Kevin

If you have references, EroticPleasure is awesome (IMHO). You can find postings on this board about and from her.

Maxim V
06-08-08, 22:20
Yes, I hear she is good, but she wanted to see my friends ID, drivers lic. To make sure he was ok! Well some guys use other name to be left discret! But I would sure like to find a good therapist whom I can give an extra tip to for a HE, if you have one or two or three. Please share with me. I am wondering about the ladies whom put an ad on CL for a massage in West Nashville area, as in my previous post?

EroticPleasure
06-09-08, 01:58
If you have references, EroticPleasure is awesome (IMHO). You can find postings on this board about and from her.Thanks StreetSeeker *hugs*.

Yes, you need 2 reputable provider references; if you have those, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my email address so you can email me directly.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Your "Chatty" Provider *wink*

EP

EroticPleasure
06-11-08, 01:55
Yes, I hear she is good, but she wanted to see my friends ID, drivers lic. To make sure he was ok! Well some guys use other name to be left discret! But I would sure like to find a good therapist whom I can give an extra tip to for a HE, if you have one or two or three. Please share with me. I am wondering about the ladies whom put an ad on CL for a massage in West Nashville area, as in my previous post?Yep, I sure did want to see his ID. His references didn't pan out AT ALL and I am a "better safe than sorry" kind of gal PERIOD. NO IFS ANDS or BUTS about it.

I have never even bothered to actually *meet* someone, I pass up many potential clients that don't meet my requirements, but I was reallyyyy trying to give him a chance (won't be doing that EVER again for anyone, made me too nervous and I just don't operate that way) even though the strength of his references turned out to be about a 2 on a scale of 1-10.

I could care less "who" you "really" are but you won't see me on Channel 2 because I strayed from my rules; they are in place for a reason and exceptions could be a potential problem.

Can't be mad at me for being concerned for my own safety and I won't make any apologies for that being my FIRST priority.

And the clients who have a problem with making sure I feel safe (which are very rare thankfully) are the ones I'd rather not have for clients anyway. Not only does my screening keep me safe, it weeds out those that I'd rather not have for clients as well.

He is the first guy I've EVER asked to see their ID and, again, that was ONLY because his references did not pan out AND I talked to a provider (who he did not list as his reference) who had seen him and she filled me in on some very interesting info too.

Unfortunately your *friend* (or is he. I might know more than meets the eye) doesn't have a very good rep with a few of the ladies (again I'm not just talking about ones that were provided as references and I'm not going to share the information I learned or from who. But us ladies do talk yanno) and only 1 provider was willing to say "he's a nice guy, go ahead and see him". 1 out of about 4 doesn't sit all that well with me. I'm a straight up kinda gal and I expect the same.

And I'm sure you weren't making that statement to be an a$$ or anything; so don't take this as me being upset with you/him or with the situation (it is what it is). But if we're going to address it, we need to address it fully.

And aside from just addressing the issue fully, it should be a loud and clear statement to any other potential clients that I DO check your references and I DO chat with other providers that may have seen you and I WON'T take ANY risks with my own safety for ANY reason ever.

Hopefully that can be well respected and understood. I'm sorry but I'm not just a chic that walks DP and takes just anyone for a client in the hopes of 20 bucks. To each his own, that's their game and I respect it but I don't operate that way and I never will. I'd much rather be secure that I won't be putting myself in danger or taking a long, unwanted, ride in the back of a black & white!

EP

Danb Ready
06-11-08, 13:22
Yep, I sure did want to see his ID. His references didn't pan out AT ALL and I am a "better safe than sorry" kind of gal PERIOD. NO IFS ANDS or BUTS about it.

I have never even bothered to actually *meet* someone, I pass up many potential clients that don't meet my requirements, but I was reallyyyy trying to give him a chance (won't be doing that EVER again for anyone, made me too nervous and I just don't operate that way) even though the strength of his references turned out to be about a 2 on a scale of 1-10.

I could care less "who" you "really" are but you won't see me on Channel 2 because I strayed from my rules; they are in place for a reason and exceptions could be a potential problem.

Can't be mad at me for being concerned for my own safety and I won't make any apologies for that being my FIRST priority.

And the clients who have a problem with making sure I feel safe (which are very rare thankfully) are the ones I'd rather not have for clients anyway. Not only does my screening keep me safe, it weeds out those that I'd rather not have for clients as well.

He is the first guy I've EVER asked to see their ID and, again, that was ONLY because his references did not pan out AND I talked to a provider (who he did not list as his reference) who had seen him and she filled me in on some very interesting info too.

Unfortunately your *friend* (or is he. I might know more than meets the eye) doesn't have a very good rep with a few of the ladies (again I'm not just talking about ones that were provided as references and I'm not going to share the information I learned or from who. But us ladies do talk yanno) and only 1 provider was willing to say "he's a nice guy, go ahead and see him". 1 out of about 4 doesn't sit all that well with me. I'm a straight up kinda gal and I expect the same.

And I'm sure you weren't making that statement to be an a$$ or anything; so don't take this as me being upset with you/him or with the situation (it is what it is). But if we're going to address it, we need to address it fully.

And aside from just addressing the issue fully, it should be a loud and clear statement to any other potential clients that I DO check your references and I DO chat with other providers that may have seen you and I WON'T take ANY risks with my own safety for ANY reason ever.

Hopefully that can be well respected and understood. I'm sorry but I'm not just a chic that walks DP and takes just anyone for a client in the hopes of 20 bucks. To each his own, that's their game and I respect it but I don't operate that way and I never will. I'd much rather be secure that I won't be putting myself in danger or taking a long, unwanted, ride in the back of a black & white!

EPDon't be upset by this. She has to be careful.

In this town, leo, is very clever and has been known to tell tall tales. Sometimes true- sometimes not, sometimes whatever they can dream up.

Stugg
06-11-08, 14:33
Not trying to pile on here but I do want to make a point. I went through EP’s screening process. I did not have any references (new to this game) but I provided her with enough information that she could be sure I was who I said I was. I have to admit I was a little nervous providing the information but I got to check her references and so I gave her the information. Here is the kicker for me. I’ll keep seeing her because I know she is going to protect herself (and me) from ending up on the news. Additionally, if she is careful, I don’t have to worry about some day showing up for an appointment and having her new Uncle (LEO) sitting in the room because she is trying to get herself out of a jam. Like I said, I know I am new to this so I probably don’t have much room to talk, but if there are others out there that are reading and trying to figure out which way to play this game, I recommend the safe route.

Street Seeker
06-11-08, 21:26
Hey girl...you keep screening and doing things your way. Not every lady is for every guy, and vice-versa. Some guys don't want to see BBW ladies, and some ladies don't want to see men of color. I have spent time with ladies whose rates were North of $500, while other guys will not see a lady who doesn't offer the sun, moon, and stars for $200.

No matter the services or cost, in the end we all have a choice.

As for me...I have made the choice to see EP on more than one occasion, and plan to see her again, and again, and again!!!

Tennessee Boy
06-11-08, 23:24
I agree with Steet Seeker. I went through EPs screening and I have enjoyed every visit with her. She has a safe and comfortable place that we meet. She is by far in my opinion the BEST at what she does. I also plan to see her again and again and again.

EroticPleasure
06-12-08, 03:17
Hey girl...you keep screening and doing things your way. Not every lady is for every guy, and vice-versa. Some guys don't want to see BBW ladies, and some ladies don't want to see men of color. I have spent time with ladies whose rates were North of $500, while other guys will not see a lady who doesn't offer the sun, moon, and stars for $200.

No matter the services or cost, in the end we all have a choice.

As for me...I have made the choice to see EP on more than one occasion, and plan to see her again, and again, and again!!!Thank YOU for the Bday Wish *hugs* You're a sweetie! I really appreciate the thought =)

...and for that very true, and agreed with, 2 cents!

I appreciate the support on my screening process and safety measures from you (StreetSeeker), Stugg, and Danb Ready.

And I appreciate the guys, like Stugg, who understand that if I MAKE SURE that things are safe for myself - it really benefits the *both of us* and 'should' make you feel safer with me.

Fever
06-16-08, 18:19
...bites the dust.

Lucky Spa off of exit 135 on 24 between Nashville and Chatt is closed up. I stopped there on Thursday and it was dark and locked...tried again on Sunday, same deal. The 'Open' sign is gone, and it looks permanent.

Bummer.

If anyone knows if ti moved, or if there is another place somewhere between Nashvegas and Chatt I'm all ears.

Willfromtn
06-16-08, 21:43
Closed down about a month ago. City wouldnt renew thier busines license. Mamasan said she didnt know where she would go. I really miss that place. Right in my neighborhood.

...bites the dust.

Lucky Spa off of exit 135 on 24 between Nashville and Chatt is closed up. I stopped there on Thursday and it was dark and locked...tried again on Sunday, same deal. The 'Open' sign is gone, and it looks permanent.

Bummer.

If anyone knows if ti moved, or if there is another place somewhere between Nashvegas and Chatt I'm all ears.

Street Seeker
06-24-08, 19:53
On Ch4 tonight they talked about a male masseuse in Donelson who was busted. He posted on CL and to top it off he is HIV positive.

http://www.police.nashville.org/news/media/2008/06/24.htm

NashVegasMan
06-24-08, 21:39
On Ch4 tonight they talked about a male masseuse in Donelson who was busted. He posted on CL and to top it off he is HIV positive.Here's the link. Very scary.

http://www.police.nashville.org/news/media/2008/06/24.htm

Maxim V
06-25-08, 00:04
Has anyone yet took one for the team, or are these ladies bad news, they offer a full body massage out west area?

Cocajing
06-25-08, 12:55
On Ch4 tonight they talked about a male masseuse in Donelson who was busted. He posted on CL and to top it off he is HIV positive.

http://www.police.nashville.org/news/media/2008/06/24.htmIt looks like Uncle LEO knew this guy was HIV+, since they questioned him about it and he then admitted the truth. I goota be honest, thank you Uncle LEO. I am not one to partake in any type of male action, but it is good to see them targeting someone who needs to targeted.

Danb Ready
06-25-08, 15:05
It looks like Uncle LEO knew this guy was HIV+, since they questioned him about it and he then admitted the truth. I goota be honest, thank you Uncle LEO. I am not one to partake in any type of male action, but it is good to see them targeting someone who needs to targeted.This is what happens when you pitch (or catch) for the other team.

EroticPleasure
06-25-08, 15:59

http://www.police.nashville.org/news/media/2008/06/24.htmSo apparently they met with him on one day and then went back a different day and then made the bust.

Nice to know that an "operative" can meet with you more than one time before they make the bust...ugh.

Kevinnash
06-25-08, 22:56
Yes, I hear she is good, but she wanted to see my friends ID, drivers lic. To make sure he was ok! Well some guys use other name to be left discret! But I would sure like to find a good therapist whom I can give an extra tip to for a HE, if you have one or two or three. Please share with me. I am wondering about the ladies whom put an ad on CL for a massage in West Nashville area, as in my previous post?Yes. I've seen EP a couple of times. She's a sweetheart. Unfortunately, her hours and mine don't seem to work too well (I work 8-5 on weekdays! ).

I'm with Maxim on this one. I would sure like to find a good therapist whom I can give an extra tip to for a HE! I've wasted away a few hundred dollars on a couple of outcall massage therapists. Somehow it never led to a HE!

Kevin

Danb Ready
06-26-08, 12:23
Yes. I've seen EP a couple of times. She's a sweetheart. Unfortunately, her hours and mine don't seem to work too well (I work 8-5 on weekdays! ).

I'm with Maxim on this one. I would sure like to find a good therapist whom I can give an extra tip to for a HE! I've wasted away a few hundred dollars on a couple of outcall massage therapists. Somehow it never led to a HE!

KevinIf you can pass her screening process, have the money and the time. You will leave happy.

Danb Ready
06-26-08, 12:28
So apparently they met with him on one day and then went back a different day and then made the bust.

Nice to know that an "operative" can meet with you more than one time before they make the bust...ugh.I don't believe they even have to see you to make a bust. I believe they make most of the shit up in their head.

To damn stupid to survive in the real world.

Cocajing
06-26-08, 15:09
So apparently they met with him on one day and then went back a different day and then made the bust.

Nice to know that an "operative" can meet with you more than one time before they make the bust...ugh.Ep,

I read the warrant. Everything was done at the same time. They sent a CI to him, the deal was done, and the bust was made before anything took place, all in the same day (really the same 5 minutes). They knew he was HIV+ from his previous arrests.

EroticPleasure
06-27-08, 01:51
Yes. I've seen EP a couple of times. She's a sweetheart. Unfortunately, her hours and mine don't seem to work too well (I work 8-5 on weekdays! ).

KevinThanks Kevin =)

. There is always lunch! Or even immediately after work on *some* days (I can't always accommodate appts after 4 or 5 but *SOMETIMES* I can work with a 5:30 or 6. If you want to try to work it out sometime. Just email me and we'll see what we can do. But, if not, that's okay too =) I understand the predicament.

My hours aren't for everyone so it may or may not work. I guess I could be deemed a "banker's hours provider" LOL.

Either way I appreciate the compliment =)

Have a great weekend!

EP

EroticPleasure
06-27-08, 01:53
If you can pass her screening process, have the money and the time. You will leave happy.Thanks =)

EP

EroticPleasure
06-27-08, 02:02
Ep,

I read the warrant. Everything was done at the same time. They sent a CI to him, the deal was done, and the bust was made before anything took place, all in the same day (really the same 5 minutes). They knew he was HIV+ from his previous arrests.Ah k, thanks.

The press release said 2 police operatives arranged to meet him on separate days at his home. So I assumed it went down a bit different. Like 1 met him and either made a deal or did whatever, then another set up a meeting for the 2nd encounter on another day and they then made the bust.

Either way. It's great they took someone out of the game (at least for now) that's HIV positive (people please can we be safe, geez) but it's still crazy the things they will try and get away with when it comes to making busts regardless of what you do or don't say or do.

Like Danb Ready said. "I don't believe they even have to see you to make a bust. I believe they make most of the shit up in their head. " Agreed.

Thanks for the info.

EP

Danb Ready
06-27-08, 14:18
Ah k, thanks.

The press release said 2 police operatives arranged to meet him on separate days at his home. So I assumed it went down a bit different. Like 1 met him and either made a deal or did whatever, then another set up a meeting for the 2nd encounter on another day and they then made the bust.

Either way. It's great they took someone out of the game (at least for now) that's HIV positive (people please can we be safe, geez) but it's still crazy the things they will try and get away with when it comes to making busts regardless of what you do or don't say or do.

Like Danb Ready said. "I don't believe they even have to see you to make a bust. I believe they make most of the shit up in their head. " Agreed.

Thanks for the info.

EPEP,

I heard the same as you, however to make the bust LEO has to have a CI . I case your wondering CI stands for creative imagination.

TxJack
07-01-08, 07:59
Anybody seen Mary lately?

Pretty brunette, italian?

Seems like she vanished?

TxJack
07-01-08, 08:08
Good news: She's Very a fit and pretty MILF.

Bad news: bad massage and legit at that.

This is a short review as there's not much more; she's way into new-agey psuedo spirtatuality, that apparently workships laying directly on the floor and avoiding any of the body areas that I consider spritual.

YMMV; and if it does, let me know - as I said she's very pretty!

EroticPleasure
07-02-08, 02:12
EP,

I heard the same as you, however to make the bust LEO has to have a CI . I case your wondering CI stands for creative imagination.Yeah I keep meaning to look up the warrant myself and I never do! Could be that the warrant simply didn't delve into the prior meet because the report definitely, clearly, states 2 meetings on separate days- which I find really interesting and a bit unnerving even.

HAHA - great definiition. Very fitting!

Guitarzan
07-02-08, 16:51
Anyone TOFTT yet? She advertises on BP under "massage" and says she has an office downtown. I called her a few minutes ago, but her schedule is limited this week. Don't know if she's strictly massage or not, but thought I would find out. Couldn't tell much from the phone conversation.

Thanks,

Guitarzan

Guitarzan
07-04-08, 11:44
I met Erotic Pleasure yesterday and I had a wonderful time. She's smart, funny, beautiful and self-confident. All wonderful traits, and the massage was excellent as well. EP, I can't wait until our next visit, and I would really like to try your touch therapy session. The meditative thing is right up my alley and I hope you'll enjoy the experience as well.

Guys, don't be upset about her screening process. If everyone was this careful, uncle leo would give up in frustration and have to focus on actual crime. So quit your bitchin and provide references, or go somewhere else.

Happy 4th everyone, and be sure to raise a toast to our patron saint of mongers, Ben Franklin. Could you imagine his impression of Nashville's sex policy?

EroticPleasure
07-07-08, 13:32
I met Erotic Pleasure yesterday and I had a wonderful time. She's smart, funny, beautiful and self-confident. All wonderful traits, and the massage was excellent as well. EP, I can't wait until our next visit, and I would really like to try your touch therapy session. The meditative thing is right up my alley and I hope you'll enjoy the experience as well.

Guys, don't be upset about her screening process. If everyone was this careful, uncle leo would give up in frustration and have to focus on actual crime. So quit your bitchin and provide references, or go somewhere else.

Happy 4th everyone, and be sure to raise a toast to our patron saint of mongers, Ben Franklin. Could you imagine his impression of Nashville's sex policy?Thanks you =) I appreciate it and enjoyed your company as well. Come see me anytime - and we can certainly explore other avenues!

EP

Xccess
07-08-08, 23:42
Thanks you =) I appreciate it and enjoyed your company as well. Come see me anytime - and we can certainly explore other avenues!

EPI wish I was able to see this girl, she got me screen but never get done with it... and now I am moving to Nashville.

I need to find the way to get me a regular provider.

TxJack
07-09-08, 18:35
I haven’t seen her but when I google’d her phone number I got:

http://www.artlifestylecoach.com/Bio.html

Let me know if you see her?

HornyGoatWeed
07-10-08, 23:25
I haven’t seen her but when I google’d her phone number I got:

http://www.artlifestylecoach.com/Bio.html

Let me know if you see her?

I have seen her. It is massage only. A good one but just massage.

BlackHawk101
07-13-08, 08:14
They do a good job average at best but you do leave happy. LOL

Same Old Al Z
07-13-08, 14:11
They do a good job average at best but you do leave happy. LOLHang on theres an AMP in Madison?

Where's the detailed report?

Kygolfer47
07-14-08, 07:47
Hang on theres an AMP in Madison?

Where's the detailed report?I believe I've read sometime ago it is a lady working out of house, not a AMP as we once knew them.

Azcat
07-14-08, 16:28
http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=649650&postcount=108

AzCat

Hang on theres an AMP in Madison?

Where's the detailed report?

EroticPleasure
07-14-08, 22:25
I wish I was able to see this girl, she got me screen but never get done with it... and now I am moving to Nashville.

I need to find the way to get me a regular provider.

You never passed the screening process - that was the problem. I don't remember all of the details off the top of my head, I can check my email though, but I do know that is the reason we have never set an appt.

I think your references were people I couldn't really verify?

If you read this board, you know I am one of the most stringent screeners - I'm SO serious about safety.

Feel free to email me with any additional info if you want to still try to work it out.

BlackHawk101
07-16-08, 09:37
Yeah, since AZCAT report price for me to leave happy was 60 + 40 rub and tug and getting to play back. The closer has great bod but about a 6 face. I didn't push for anything extra so good luck if your want ing more.

However compare to the massage EP gives and her looks there it's not close unless you need to save a buck. LOL

Neil200
07-17-08, 06:54
Went by VIP Spa in Dickson Saturday evening. The door was locked. Was wondering if it was closed for good or what. If anyone else has any info, please respond back.

Thanks

BlackHawk101
07-18-08, 01:32
Get'em EP! This woman is worth the screening process. She gives one of the best massages in the country. Great bod and person to talk too. If you can pass the screen then she is the Queen!

You never passed the screening process - that was the problem. I don't remember all of the details off the top of my head, I can check my email though, but I do know that is the reason we have never set an appt.

I think your references were people I couldn't really verify?

If you read this board, you know I am one of the most stringent screeners - I'm SO serious about safety.

Feel free to email me with any additional info if you want to still try to work it out.

Pay Pal
07-18-08, 19:44
Get'em EP! This woman is worth the screening process. She gives one of the best massages in the country. Great bod and person to talk too. If you can pass the screen then she is the Queen!

How many stories do we have to read about were some provider is busted and gives up personal information on the Johns. Never give them your place of employment or other sensitive details. Screening in general is cloaked in safety but has little or nothing to do with it.

Safety has more to do with location. They can hire a driver, not go to bad areas, etc. If someone is out to do them harm you can bet they'll pass the screening process.

If the girl is worried about you being a cop, well, there are ways to prove you're not!

There are always other providers out there.

Always treat the ladies with respect but don't start giving up any information you don't have to.

Screening does nothing for your safety and much to put it at risk. Think about it.

EroticPleasure
07-18-08, 21:23

Thanks sweetie =) I appreciate you!

EroticPleasure
07-18-08, 21:37
How many stories do we have to read about were some provider is busted and gives up personal information on the Johns. Never give them your place of employment or other sensitive details. Screening in general is cloaked in safety but has little or nothing to do with it.

Safety has more to do with location. They can hire a driver, not go to bad areas, etc. If someone is out to do them harm you can bet they'll pass the screening process.

If the girl is worried about you being a cop, well, there are ways to prove you're not!

There are always other providers out there.

Always treat the ladies with respect but don't start giving up any information you don't have to.

Screening does nothing for your safety and much to put it at risk. Think about it.

We've had this convo a million times, but...

If you don't have at least 2 solid, reputable, references...and are scared to be verified with personal information if not, and if necessary - move along to a more careless provider please =)

I won't be risking my safety for anyone else, I'm never that desperate.

(and these 'ideas' don't make a lot of sense)

Have a great weekend gents!
EP

Stugg
07-18-08, 23:13
I hesitate to respond to this since the last time I posted I got a little pounded by a senior member that seemed to have a stick up his butt about opinions contrary to his being "overblown" but at the risk of getting some additional smacking around. I’ve said this once before, I had a choice to make, I could either go through the screening process and see EP or not. Sounds simple, but it was not. I was new to the hobby and did not have any references so I had to provide her with some specific information. After consideration (and having read enough reviews about her from senior members on this board to know she was legit) I gave her some very sensitive information about myself and ways to verify I was who I said I was. She did her homework and we ended up getting together (it was great but that is for another post). I have to admit I was nervous but as I said I had a choice (AND SO DOES EVERONE ELSE, they can just look for another provider) but I chose to provide her with the info. I have not regretted it and more to the point, because she does this level of screening, I’m not worried I’ll walk in and see her sitting with LEO when I go to see her because her protecting herself protects me as well.

Pay Pal, you’re a Sr Member so you’ve got some chops and have the right to smack a newbie like me around, but clearly being senior member does not mean that you don’t have your head "UP AND LOCKED". I’m sure there are guys out here that think the way I do, and quite frankly, you just indicated you have something to hide. If you’ve been in this hobby a while, I’d think you’d have figured out that there are many ways this game can be played and since you have the moniker of a Sr. Member, I would assume you read the boards and have seen this conversation take place a bunch of times. EP does what she does because it is the way she chooses to do it. If you can’t handle that, move on.

EP, I’ve been traveling (again) but will be back to see you soon.

Maxim V
07-19-08, 05:10
Not sure if my other post went through, but I agree with paypal, lets be real about this, if EP or any other lady is busted, you are going to do what you have to do to save your asz! , if that means giving up your client list or their personal info. , name etc. Where they work, the#, their phone #, my money will be on the lady, she or you will do as I said what ever to save your asz! Thats just my 2cents. Some will agree, some will not! But how many girls on any board will put their real name, or even tell you their real name or where they work if they have a real job? Or give you their work #? How many? And why are they giving you an alias name? Please don't take it the wrong way as I said, I am just being realistic about it and stating the obvious, and thats just my 2cents.

NashVegasMan
07-19-08, 15:38
Every provider has their comfort level when it comes to screening and every John has their comfort level as to what they will give out. That decision is up to both parties. Doesn't make it right, wrong or indifferent, it's a comfort level for those involved.

However, if I were to divulge my personal info, which I have never done and will never do to be quite honest, I would almost guarantee that if a lady got pinched she would turn in my info or anyone else's info to save their own ass.

Not to sound mean but they are providing a service which we compensate them for. This isn't about being friends, it's about one thing and as many nice ladies that I've met over the years doing this, some of which did become friends of mine, I can't say that I have one that is a friend at this time. Maybe it was my attitude that cost this but they wanted one thing from me and I wanted one thing from them in the end and if any of us are looking for more than that we're fools. It's business plain and simple and if it means they stay in business, they'll give us up long before they give themselves up.

Sorry if that rubs anybody the wrong way or hurts feelings but that's the way I feel about it.

Solaras
07-19-08, 16:01
Pay Pal, you’re a Sr Member so you’ve got some chops and have the right to smack a newbie like me around.....No one, outside of an administrator or moderatot, has the right to smack anyone around. You have just as much right as anyone else to voice your opinions. Sr Memeber does not equal senior authority. It just means that they have been here longer than you have. They have no more real pull than anyone else. People may know them better than newer ones, but it doesnt put you at a disadvantage as a newbie to say what you have to say. You have just as much power as they do.

BlackHawk101
07-19-08, 16:49
I've only told one provider where I worked but used her a few years ago to go to other providers. Since then the only thing I will give a provider is the email of other providers to protect them and me. I emailed the original provider who asked for all the info and asked her to delete my info...
she said she did but who knows.
I would think a court would need more than just your name in a data base to come and get you! I have some mail to pick up from the sheriffs dept today. I will let you know if it relates to my good hunting.

Pay Pal
07-19-08, 17:21
I hesitate to respond to this since the last time I posted I got a little pounded by a senior member that seemed to have a stick up his butt about opinions contrary to his being "overblown" but at the risk of getting some additional smacking around. I’ve said this once before, I had a choice to make, I could either go through the screening process and see EP or not. Sounds simple, but it was not. I was new to the hobby and did not have any references so I had to provide her with some specific information. After consideration (and having read enough reviews about her from senior members on this board to know she was legit) I gave her some very sensitive information about myself and ways to verify I was who I said I was. She did her homework and we ended up getting together (it was great but that is for another post). I have to admit I was nervous but as I said I had a choice (AND SO DOES EVERONE ELSE, they can just look for another provider) but I chose to provide her with the info. I have not regretted it and more to the point, because she does this level of screening, I’m not worried I’ll walk in and see her sitting with LEO when I go to see her because her protecting herself protects me as well.

Pay Pal, you’re a Sr Member so you’ve got some chops and have the right to smack a newbie like me around, but clearly being senior member does not mean that you don’t have your head "UP AND LOCKED". I’m sure there are guys out here that think the way I do, and quite frankly, you just indicated you have something to hide. If you’ve been in this hobby a while, I’d think you’d have figured out that there are many ways this game can be played and since you have the moniker of a Sr. Member, I would assume you read the boards and have seen this conversation take place a bunch of times. EP does what she does because it is the way she chooses to do it. If you can’t handle that, move on.

Okay first, I didn't smack you around. You'd know if I did.

My comments are there to help others. If you think my head is up my ass you're playing a dangerous game. It's you that take the risk. So I disagree with you and you accuse me of having my head up my ass? I don't need to smack you around. You just lost all credibility in the eyes of those with any common sense. I do hope you'll reconsider where I'm coming from on this. I wouldn't want to see you screwed over. Maybe you got lucky with EP. But if she gets busted and has the choice of going to jail or helping LEO, what do you think she'll do?

Secondly, Eroticpleasure, I really was not speaking to you. Yes you have every right to conduct business in that manner. If that's your choice, I have no problem with that. You should have no problem with me voicing my opinions on how I do business. I was speaking to my fellow mongers. Trying my best to help them. There are providers out there that do not go over board. It is my "opinion" that information collection doesn't make you safe at all from those that really want to do you harm.

To the Mongers:
Again, take it for what it's worth. You can give up your personal information or not. Maybe it can't be used against you in a court of law or not. Or, maybe it can only be used to put you on LEOs radar or possibly to call your place of employment (blackmail) or etc. (Read the news people!)

Finally, we really need a private area for writing reviews. There are some out here that have written good reviews on EP that I trust but some I'm not so sure about. They know she'll read whatever they write and if they want to see her again, well, do the math. Would anyone dare write a bad review of her once she's knows that much about them?

I'm just trying to get everyone to think about this issue objectively. Consider the facts/comments and make a decision. If you have something to add, even if you disagree, do it. But with the appropriate amount of respect to all.

Member #4187
07-20-08, 06:35

My comments are there to help others. If you think my head is up my ass you're playing a dangerous game. It's you that take the risk. So I disagree with you and you accuse me of having my head up my ass? I don't need to smack you around. You just lost all credibility in the eyes of those with any common sense. I do hope you'll reconsider where I'm coming from on this. I wouldn't want to see you screwed over. Maybe you got lucky with EP. But if she gets busted and has the choice of going to jail or helping LEO, what do you think she'll do?

Secondly, Eroticpleasure, I really was not speaking to you. Yes you have every right to conduct business in that manner. If that's your choice, I have no problem with that. You should have no problem with me voicing my opinions on how I do business. I was speaking to my fellow mongers. Trying my best to help them. There are providers out there that do not go over board. It is my "opinion" that information collection doesn't make you safe at all from those that really want to do you harm.

To the Mongers:
Again, take it for what it's worth. You can give up your personal information or not. Maybe it can't be used against you in a court of law or not. Or, maybe it can only be used to put you on LEOs radar or possibly to call your place of employment (blackmail) or etc. (Read the news people!)

Finally, we really need a private area for writing reviews. There are some out here that have written good reviews on EP that I trust but some I'm not so sure about. They know she'll read whatever they write and if they want to see her again, well, do the math. Would anyone dare write a bad review of her once she's knows that much about them?

I'm just trying to get everyone to think about this issue objectively. Consider the facts/comments and make a decision. If you have something to add, even if you disagree, do it. But with the appropriate amount of respect to all.

,,,,,PayPal you are right on with this. I will never provide personal info to ANY professional lady. Including friends.... I would not ask them to provide their personal info to me, either. We all know that they use "stage names", should I ask for their real name? No..... Provider references should be enough. We all assume some risk with this.

Stugg
07-20-08, 21:20
It is evident I need to clarify my comments. The reason I said PP had his head up and locked was that the approach to the topic was that if anyone disagreed with him they were being "scammed". My point was that there are other perspectives on this. If one does not have references from another provider (my case), they have a choice, they can provide the information requested IF THEY CHOOSE. My whole point was/ is that it is a choice. The other rationale for saying pp’s head was up and locked is that this conversation has been had a million times about EP’s process. If I misunderstood pp and he was not commenting on EP’s process, wow, I was wrong, but since he felt it necessary to clarify the position by saying he was not referring to EP’s process, I guess maybe it was an understandable mistake.

I’ll call it a day, drift back into obscurity and let this exchange die. I understood the risk and made the choice to take it. My call, I’m a big boy and if it bites me in the ass, I won’t blame anyone but myself. I just figure that if a provider makes the effort to screen to that level for someone that does not have a reference, it works in my favor. Again, my opinion and the reason for my original post on this topic (prior to pp’s "scam" post) was to provide input for some other person that was in my position (no references) and that if they did not have references that they might be better off with someone that screens heavily vs. Someone off of CL that could be easily caught by LE.

EroticPleasure
07-21-08, 05:40

LOL...don't worry about getting "smacked around" around here. Everyone has their 2 cents and that's just that. (and if they smack you, I'll smack them back!) Someone always has their head somewhere around here - no worries.

I appreciate the support and there are many guys out here who feel the way you do...again this convo has been had (with and without me being the focus) a hundred times and we clearly see it's a split with some agreeing and some disagreeing - just like with everything else. No big deal at all.

Not any one person on here knows everything about this hobby or the surefire ways to stay safe...and plenty of people make assumptions, think they know it all or know more than anyone else - *yawn* what's new?

I reiterate - my screening accomplishes more than one purpose for me and as long as it aint broke, I aint fixing it! I run things my way, bottom line - my show, my rules. And I couldn't ask for better clients...so all has worked perfectly.

I look forward to seeing you again soon!

It's a new week - EP is on the prowl.

EroticPleasure
07-21-08, 05:58

To the Mongers:

I disagree that he lost all credibility in the eyes of those with common sense. Some people share your opinion, some people share his - if we all agreed with each other, this board might really become a boring place!!

...and I took no offense to your post, regardless of whether you were talking about me or not. Again, I do things my way - bottom line. And I'm very aware there are a few who don't agree - I don't expect to make everyone happy...what I expect is to keep myself safe, period.

And I don't have any problem with you voicing your opinion - that's what the board is here for and we all know I'm going to voice mine LOL.

I just happen to disagree with your opinion on collecting information. It's not a matter of "collecting information"; it's a matter of verifying identity and non-relation to LE. You may disagree that this even works...but I can tell you with certainty that it does if correctly done.

And do I just say "hey, where do you work" and then call there to hear your voice....UMM NO. My screening is MUCH more thorough than that and has yet to fail me - through a number of LE busts I might add.

Besides that, I don't take every potential client - I've also said this before...I'm not some 20 year old chic chasing every dollar bill out there - not all money is good money and I work to create a business different than that of many other local providers - one that many clients are satisfied with...but it's NOT for everyone.

I've had extreme support from most people on the board on this subject the many times we've had this convo but I'm aware not everyone agrees.

P.S. - I do have a review on here that's not so fabulous. I really think the guys here are pretty honest about their reviews and I highly doubt any of them have been intimidated into writing good reviews....let's also keep in mind that more than half of my clients here were screened via reputable references rather than personal info since most of them have references and since not having them is the only reason I ever ask for personal info.

Never mind the fact that the reviews on every other board...TER, BD, Escorts.com, etc. are public...you can read your reviews everywhere.

....I love this place!
EP

EroticPleasure
07-21-08, 06:00
,,,,,PayPal you are right on with this. I will never provide personal info to ANY professional lady. Including friends.... I would not ask them to provide their personal info to me, either. We all know that they use "stage names", should I ask for their real name? No..... Provider references should be enough. We all assume some risk with this.

Provider references ARE enough ...IF you have at least 2 reputable ones. But if you don't, how do you expect a sensible provider to see you without having to undergo some sort of screening? They should just take a chance?

Let's not be 1 sided on the issue of safety here gents.

Danb Ready
07-21-08, 12:29
Provider references ARE enough ...IF you have at least 2 reputable ones. But if you don't, how do you expect a sensible provider to see you without having to undergo some sort of screening? They should just take a chance?

Let's not be 1 sided on the issue of safety here gents.My thoughts exactly. Sorry Erotic Pleasure, you can sound like a broken record all you want but, you know as well as the rest of us, that ALL providers will do everything possible to keep their neck out of, and get their neck out of "the noose". This includes giving LEO anything they want to keep the jail bars from swinging shut behind them. Your blah, blah, blah. "I'm so careful" really gets old after awhile. The only way not to end up, someday, not pictured on the link below (for all of us, myself included) is to. Well you know the rest of what I was going to say.

I know your reply will be long winded, contain a lot of how "your so super careful" and if I don't like it " go find some two dollar street walker"

Remember, I passed your screening test, you showed me a good time. Your just not my taste in providers, You are GREAT at what you do, just not my taste http://www.police. Nashville.org/news/media/2008/07/18. Htm

Danb Ready
07-21-08, 22:44
I disagree that he lost all credibility in the eyes of those with common sense. Some people share your opinion, some people share his. If we all agreed with each other, this board might really become a boring place!

. And I took no offense to your post, regardless of whether you were talking about me or not. Again, I do things my way. Bottom line. And I'm very aware there are a few who don't agree. I don't expect to make everyone happy. What I expect is to keep myself safe, period.

And I don't have any problem with you voicing your opinion. That's what the board is here for and we all know I'm going to voice mine LOL.

I just happen to disagree with your opinion on collecting information. It's not a matter of "collecting information"; it's a matter of verifying identity and non-relation to LE. You may disagree that this even works. But I can tell you with certainty that it does if correctly done.

And do I just say "hey, where do you work" and then call there to hear your voice. UMM NO. My screening is MUCH more thorough than that and has yet to fail me. Through a number of LE busts I might add.

Besides that, I don't take every potential client. I've also said this before. I'm not some 20 year old chic chasing every dollar bill out there. Not all money is good money and I work to create a business different than that of many other local providers. One that many clients are satisfied with. But it's NOT for everyone.

I've had extreme support from most people on the board on this subject the many times we've had this convo but I'm aware not everyone agrees.

P.S.. I do have a review on here that's not so fabulous. I really think the guys here are pretty honest about their reviews and I highly doubt any of them have been intimidated into writing good reviews. Let's also keep in mind that more than half of my clients here were screened via reputable references rather than personal info since most of them have references and since not having them is the only reason I ever ask for personal info.

Never mind the fact that the reviews on every other board. TER, BD, Escorts.com, etc. Are public. You can read your reviews everywhere.

. I love this place!

EPOH come on EP. You are so long winded.

EroticPleasure
07-24-08, 11:53
OH come on EP. You are so long winded.

Ummm and you JUST figured this out???? LOL, yes I am =)

You know women don't...and really can't...simplify things as much as a man =P

EroticPleasure
07-24-08, 12:03
My thoughts exactly. Sorry Erotic Pleasure, you can sound like a broken record all you want but, you know as well as the rest of us, that ALL providers will do everything possible to keep their neck out of, and get their neck out of "the noose". This includes giving LEO anything they want to keep the jail bars from swinging shut behind them. Your blah, blah, blah. "I'm so careful" really gets old after awhile. The only way not to end up, someday, not pictured on the link below (for all of us, myself included) is to. Well you know the rest of what I was going to say.

I know your reply will be long winded, contain a lot of how "your so super careful" and if I don't like it " go find some two dollar street walker"

Remember, I passed your screening test, you showed me a good time. Your just not my taste in providers, You are GREAT at what you do, just not my taste http://www.police. Nashville.org/news/media/2008/07/18. Htm

ALL providers do not do everything possible to prevent their neck from even being in the noose.

Let's not act like they do - MANY providers are much easier to set an appt with, plenty don't even require references, a large number ask for references but never check them (I know this to be a fact), some probably don't verify the providers they are given as references and just call the number they are given or something stupid, and a list of other mistakes I could go on about - but in the interest of being at least "mid-winded", I'll leave those as prime examples.

So, the problem is that if you aren't careful FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, in every way possible, you will, inevitably, find yourself with your neck in the noose - yes, likely wondering how to get out of it. Well, had you taken the utmost precautions at the start, you might not find yourself in such a predicament eh?

I have gone quite some time, and survived every bust thusfar, I would say based on more than "luck".

And yup, if you want a provider who doesn't care who you are...and only about the prospect of $10 or $20 - that's exactly what I'll tell you to do = go find you a broad on DP...or even one of the young ones on CL who is desperate enough for her next hit, for her pimp's bank account, or for her next night at the motel that she'll take any "potential" money. And have fun - EP will never be mad at'cha but she'll also never regret not taking the chance.

**PAUSE BROKEN RECORD FOR NOW**

And thanks for the compliment in being great at what I do. And I can appreciate the honesty in your saying I'm just not your taste in providers - not everyone is for everyone =)

Have a great day gents...talk soon (...you know it! LOL)
EP

Danb Ready
07-24-08, 13:41
ALL providers do not do everything possible to prevent their neck from even being in the noose.

Let's not act like they do - MANY providers are much easier to set an appt with, plenty don't even require references, a large number ask for references but never check them (I know this to be a fact), some probably don't verify the providers they are given as references and just call the number they are given or something stupid, and a list of other mistakes I could go on about - but in the interest of being at least "mid-winded", I'll leave those as prime examples.

So, the problem is that if you aren't careful FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, in every way possible, you will, inevitably, find yourself with your neck in the noose - yes, likely wondering how to get out of it. Well, had you taken the utmost precautions at the start, you might not find yourself in such a predicament eh?

I have gone quite some time, and survived every bust thusfar, I would say based on more than "luck".

And yup, if you want a provider who doesn't care who you are...and only about the prospect of $10 or $20 - that's exactly what I'll tell you to do = go find you a broad on DP...or even one of the young ones on CL who is desperate enough for her next hit, for her pimp's bank account, or for her next night at the motel that she'll take any "potential" money. And have fun - EP will never be mad at'cha but she'll also never regret not taking the chance.

**PAUSE BROKEN RECORD FOR NOW**

And thanks for the compliment in being great at what I do. And I can appreciate the honesty in your saying I'm just not your taste in providers - not everyone is for everyone =)

Have a great day gents...talk soon (...you know it! LOL)
EPHey,

I still love ya and think your GREAT.

Damn you can type.

Fizban
07-24-08, 19:00
A day or two ago I was looking through the ads on CL and read a post by a 45 year old guy that thought he was smart and had weeded out the ones that were most likely LE and then went there, undressed and had five cops bust in and arrest him just for showing up, he hadn't even said a word, just put money on a nightstand. He then detailed out his experience after that and what he went through and it sounded horrible. I think he probably had a legal leg to stand on, but he didn't fight it, just paid and signed everything they told him to. A lot of intimidation is going on by LE on these guys they are busting.

So I think EP is on the right track because nobody wants to experience that. I haven't met her, I don't know her, but she sure as hell doesn't want to meet LE for herself or for anyone that sees her. I think instead of arresting people that uncle sam should just legalize all of this and regulate it. I would think they'd want to so they could tax everything. We are such a conservative and oppressive nation in so many ways it is sad, considering we are supposed to be the land of the free.

So keep up your good work, EP and thank you for being careful.

Ramoo
07-24-08, 19:11
It looks like it might be time to give EP her own folder to ramble in. I'm in N'ville for 1 night, have gone back 6 pages trying to find a nice massage for the night. All I can find is crap from this hustler justifying her screening and doing a little subtle advertising.
C'mon EP this board is for the mongers. Classified ads is where you belong. Thanks for wasting my time.

Fizban
07-24-08, 20:12
I think EP has some valid points though. I was looking through the ads on CL and saw a post from a 45 year old guy that weeded out who he thought were LE and went to see a woman. He didn't say a word but laid the money on the table, then stripped but she stayed clothed. Seconds later five cops bust in the room and arrested him just for responding to the ad. He detailed out the rest of the experience which was not pleasant at all. He hadn't mentioned anything he wanted done in exchange for that money or really said anything. Most likely he could have defended himself in court but didn't.

He didn't say who he tried to see and the post was gone less than thirty minutes later, but it certainly was pretty scary to read. EP is just trying to be careful so she doesn't end up in one of those types of situations. No one wants to end up like that. Personally I think the govt should just legalize it, regulate it and tax it like they do just about everything else. We are supposed to be the land of the free, but lately it certainly seems like we are just the land of the oppressed and ultra conservative.

I support EP in her efforts although I don't know her and haven't met her. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are glad she is as careful as she is. Granted there have been a lot of posts about this and people are getting rather heated in their comments. Just remember you are all on the same side, so why not try to get along? Or if it is going to stay heated, why not take the conversation off to pms and off the boards themselves? I'm new here but it is certainly fascinating to read through everything that is being posted as it makes for a good learning experience.

Smile!

EroticPleasure
07-25-08, 13:25
It looks like it might be time to give EP her own folder to ramble in. I'm in N'ville for 1 night, have gone back 6 pages trying to find a nice massage for the night. All I can find is crap from this hustler justifying her screening and doing a little subtle advertising.
C'mon EP this board is for the mongers. Classified ads is where you belong. Thanks for wasting my time.

You're welcome. I'll be happy to help again anytime you visit our fair town =)

Your "hustler"

EroticPleasure
07-25-08, 13:26
Hey,

I still love ya and think your GREAT.

Damn you can type.

HAHA...thanks =)

EroticPleasure
07-25-08, 13:28
I think EP has some valid points though. I was looking through the ads on CL and saw a post from a 45 year old guy that weeded out who he thought were LE and went to see a woman. He didn't say a word but laid the money on the table, then stripped but she stayed clothed. Seconds later five cops bust in the room and arrested him just for responding to the ad. He detailed out the rest of the experience which was not pleasant at all. He hadn't mentioned anything he wanted done in exchange for that money or really said anything. Most likely he could have defended himself in court but didn't.

He didn't say who he tried to see and the post was gone less than thirty minutes later, but it certainly was pretty scary to read. EP is just trying to be careful so she doesn't end up in one of those types of situations. No one wants to end up like that. Personally I think the govt should just legalize it, regulate it and tax it like they do just about everything else. We are supposed to be the land of the free, but lately it certainly seems like we are just the land of the oppressed and ultra conservative.

I support EP in her efforts although I don't know her and haven't met her. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are glad she is as careful as she is. Granted there have been a lot of posts about this and people are getting rather heated in their comments. Just remember you are all on the same side, so why not try to get along? Or if it is going to stay heated, why not take the conversation off to pms and off the boards themselves? I'm new here but it is certainly fascinating to read through everything that is being posted as it makes for a good learning experience.

Smile!

Agreed and thanks =) (short winded enough? 'cause you know I have plenty to say on the subject LOL) Ugh, I'm feeling like a man making it that simple! =P
...don't count on that happening TOO often! Just figure my "folder" is kind of full at the moment!)

Sanptn
07-25-08, 16:51
Hello guys,

Anyone knows what happened to Alicia, she was one hell of a beautiful woman and had a website something like alicia4u.

Stony Moss
07-26-08, 15:55
For quite awhile I have been intrigued by the backpage ad I see every now and then touting the highly skilled sensual massage talents of two West Nashville Area women. Finally, my curiosity got the best of me and I made an appointment with Tracie. A fairly accurate description of her is in the Backpage ad. Tracie's location is in the country closer to Ashland City than West Nashville but not hard to locate with her guidance. Tracie is definitely a YMMV gal which she will readily tell you. She likes to let her sessions flow and develop as they will without pressure, however, being a gentleman has its rewards. Tracie provides a very good massage, she dose not have professional training but has picked up some excellent techniques. She is a lovely youngish "mature masseuse" with a pleasant personality that puts you immediately at ease. The session in whole was very good and future sessions hold the promise of being even better. For those who prefer younger providers may want to try Katie a cute 22 year old that I met on my way out but personally I'll stay with Tracie. Contributors can PM for details.

SM

Adolphus Nomad
07-26-08, 19:04
Ditto AzCat's report. Almost identical experience.

Left very happy!

Hope they don't get tagged soon!

Pay Pal
07-26-08, 21:22

I so agree with this! He is so right. Really, no provider should be allowed to post in our area ever. I don't trust any reviews on providers that do post here anyway. It's a real conflict of interest.

Pay Pal
07-26-08, 21:39
Of all the screening techniques, I suppose that reference screening is the least dangerous but it isn't without faults.

If a provider requires references, I question her reviews. Especially if these reviews are for someone that posts on any board of this type. I tend to look look for girls that know how to play the game. References do not make them safe. Anyone looking to do them harm will have no problem getting around that. Your first concern is your safety. Is that one sided? Can't say I care. When they're paying me for sex maybe I will. You know, when hell freezes over. (And no, I don't wish them harm in any way.)

That being said, I have provided references and may do so again. Depends on the girl and situation. At least I'm not giving out personal information. All I'm saying is, it's not really making anyone safer and it is a pain. If I can find someone else, I tend to do that.

Other thoughts:
Don't do incalls unless you know the provider. Especially true of CL and BPage. I'm referring to the Hotel type places or a house. Stick AMPs or travel to Houston or other big city that have more in-calls like AMPs but aren't in hotels and such.

Don't give out your personal information. Know how to check if someone is a cop. Never drive the street looking for someone, or if you must, go to that section and learn all you can about minimizing the risk there. (If that's even possible.)

Cuts down on the possibilities in Nashville doesn't it? If you can, check out nearby areas like Huntsville, Birmingham and even Atlanta.

Vote the current morons out of office.

Fever
07-29-08, 13:34
Sorry, but all of that extra vigilant ref. checking is a bit of a joke. If LE really wanted to bust you, do you really think they wouldn't be able to get past the reference thing?

Please.

I mean sure, it will help you avoid any 'we're bored, let's go but some girl on CL' night shifts, but any sort of actual effort to get you, and you're gotten. Don't get me wrong, I understand for sure why you want to be careful, but it doesn't keep you as safe as you might think.

Adolphus Nomad
07-29-08, 16:36
Can we move this to its own thread - PLEASE!

Chester67
07-30-08, 10:33
I so agree with this! He is so right. Really, no provider should be allowed to post in our area ever. I don't trust any reviews on providers that do post here anyway. It's a real conflict of interest.I posted about EP a couple of months ago, regarding how tired I was of seeing her long-winded, inane postings. While she appears to be very sweet, I just get tired of seeing her postings and wished (several weeks ago) she would find another board. I have no issue with her PM'ing other members. I know a few members are fond of her. Just cut down on the darn chatter. Please!

EroticPleasure
07-30-08, 11:31
Ummm, just get over it (all of it) =) You're on the Internet with billions of people - what are ya gonna do, stay stressed that you can't control them all and everything they do, everywhere they do?? If so, you must be REALLY stressed out all of the time.

Have a great day!

EP

NashVegasMan
07-31-08, 09:27
At one point in time this lady would give a tug for you at the end of either a 30 or 75 minute session. I think the pricing was 50/80 without and another 20 for it. I had seen her twice in her home in Old Hickory. A little talkative, the massage was decent and the end was good. Not sure if she still offers this up but the last time I talked to her on the phone she was still doing it but through emails she said she had stopped. All that said, just thought I'd give the heads up on her.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_the_right_touch_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=562983

Street Seeker
07-31-08, 20:58
At one point in time this lady would give a tug for you at the end of either a 30 or 75 minute session. I think the pricing was 50/80 without and another 20 for it. I had seen her twice in her home in Old Hickory. A little talkative, the massage was decent and the end was good. Not sure if she still offers this up but the last time I talked to her on the phone she was still doing it but through emails she said she had stopped. All that said, just thought I'd give the heads up on her.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/_the_right_touch_/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=562983

I have met her a few times, also back when she was in the Hermitage area. Massage is OK, not deep tissue and the end (if desired) was good (no touching). The biggest issue I have with her is she doesn't shut up!! So bring earplugs...LOL

NashVegasMan
07-31-08, 23:45
I have met her a few times, also back when she was in the Hermitage area. Massage is OK, not deep tissue and the end (if desired) was good (no touching). The biggest issue I have with her is she doesn't shut up!! So bring earplugs...LOLI was trying to be nice on the talking part but you nailed it on the head, she doesn't shut up, even during the end. LOL.

Danb Ready
08-01-08, 18:40
I was trying to be nice on the talking part but you nailed it on the head, she doesn't shut up, even during the end. LOL.This gal can chat. I know all about her ex's, cats, little dog, grand kids, it's hard to enjoy the time with her when she never shuts up.

NashVegasMan
08-02-08, 08:51
This gal can chat. I know all about her ex's, cats, little dog, grand kids, it's hard to enjoy the time with her when she never shuts up.I understand. Does she still do finishes?

Danb Ready
08-02-08, 14:37
I understand. Does she still do finishes?Yep, that she does that. she's alot like another provider that posts on this site, she can touch, but you better keep your hands to yourself. Take some ear plugs with you.

Bravo Mako
08-03-08, 21:45
Does anyone know anything about this girl? She has been around for a few months that I can remember, but I haven't found any reviews on her.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/781470067.html

Azcat
08-04-08, 13:57
Yeah, I've seen her. Strictly topless massage only. As I recall $1/2. She was okay cute and young, not great technique and no great finish. No chance of "extras" I would not repeat. She thinks she has the boro market cornered.

AzCat

Does anyone know anything about this girl? She has been around for a few months that I can remember, but I haven't found any reviews on her.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ers/781470067.html

Stony Moss
08-18-08, 23:22
Second and even better visit with Tracie who advertises on Backpage with Katie as providing a highly skilled sensual massage in West Nashville Area. She does gives a very good sensual, if not quite therapeutic massage. Very good French finish. Will repeat with Tracie. They are moving to another area of town.

SM

Bad Monger
08-28-08, 11:08
Second and even better visit with Tracie who advertises on Backpage with Katie as providing a highly skilled sensual massage in West Nashville Area. She does gives a very good sensual, if not quite therapeutic massage. Very good French finish. Will repeat with Tracie. They are moving to another area of town.

SM

Called and asked about location and rates. Sorry, but rates are too high for me to partake for a massage. She sounded reasonably nice on the phone however.
~Levi

Danb Ready
08-28-08, 17:26
Called and asked about location and rates. Sorry, but rates are too high for me to partake for a massage. She sounded reasonably nice on the phone however.

LeviI cannot find her ad on the backpage.

Please pm me.

Bad Monger
08-28-08, 20:09
I cannot find her ad on the backpage.

Please pm me.

DanB,

Pm sent your way.

~Levi

BlackHawk101
08-29-08, 09:52
She does gives a very good sensual, if not quite therapeutic massage. Very good French finish. Will repeat with Tracie. They are moving to another area of town.

SMHere is your answer in EP. I tried to leave you a message on the system but it say's your box is full.

EP is a MILF that gives one of the best deep tissue massages around. She is so good that you forget you have a hot spinner giving you a massage that is nude. By the time she gets to the flip you almost forget about the finish.
I would love to do more or find out if she does more but the massage is so great that I can't think about options when her great hands or giving my body orgasmic work over of a life time. LOL

Clear your box and I will tell you more. BTW I can't find the ad on Tracie either.

Stony Moss
08-29-08, 23:58
Do a keyword search for Traci (not Tracie) on BP.

SM

Maxim V
09-06-08, 12:01
Anyone familar with this massage place, nice sexy girls there, someones got to be making money extra? At 615-321-8555 or e-mail us at infoatbcrelax.com.

Just may have to toftt.

Kevinnash
09-13-08, 14:51
Guys,

So here's my pending update from last several months. Been to Sandy several times. New gal Mimi is a 5 on looks. Massage is good. Finish is good. $1. 0 does it.

The gal from BP "Right Touch" is chatty (as someone stated below). I went for a visit, and I just kept quiet as if I was tired (and enjoying the massage). She tried to make conversation, but I cut her off. Massage was good. Finish (much to to my surprise) was quite nice (good technique)! $0. 8 + $0. 4 tip.

Tried getting hold of Traci / Katie from BP several times. They work 9-4 on weekdays! I called a couple times and couldn't schedule due to their hours, but was told would cost $1. 5 for an hour.

I reached the gas station I was told to call from (was 30 miles from where I live) and their phone was shut. Was pissed.

Few weeks later, I finally get hold of them to go visit and they now tell me price is $2. 0 (Katie) or $ 2. 5 (Traci) for an hour! Unf***ing Believable. And oh BTW. She's looking to BUY a home now!

BC relax. Tried it once. Couldn't find anything hankly panky there. Maybe need to visit a few times to get to "know" the therapist.

CL Theraupetic section. Found a regular poster there. She posts only theraupetic massage. She does give only a theraupetic massage mostly. After 4 sessions of this, I made a move. And startled her. She said she had to leave since I crossed a boundary.

I gave her the money and let her go. (she is a 4 on looks. But her massage is great). 2 weeks later she called me saying I caught her by surprise and would give me a finish for $ 2. 0 (including a 1 hr massage which was very good). Although expensive I gave it a shot and was pleased. Won't repeat due to $$. But if I can get her down to $1. 5 inclusive, I'd do it.

Wanted to try CL Cherry from the Boro. But not sure if it is worth the $1. 5. Let me know if you tried and liked it.

Can we petition the local govt to let massage parlors open up PLEASE?

Peace out. Be safe.

Kevin

NashVegasMan
09-13-08, 20:54
Guys,

So here's my pending update from last several months. Been to Sandy several times. New gal Mimi is a 5 on looks. Massage is good. Finish is good. $1. 0 does it.

The gal from BP "Right Touch" is chatty (as someone stated below). I went for a visit, and I just kept quiet as if I was tired (and enjoying the massage). She tried to make conversation, but I cut her off. Massage was good. Finish (much to to my surprise) was quite nice (good technique)! $0. 8 + $0. 4 tip.

Tried getting hold of Traci / Katie from BP several times. They work 9-4 on weekdays! I called a couple times and couldn't schedule due to their hours, but was told would cost $1. 5 for an hour.

I reached the gas station I was told to call from (was 30 miles from where I live) and their phone was shut. Was pissed.

Few weeks later, I finally get hold of them to go visit and they now tell me price is $2. 0 (Katie) or $ 2. 5 (Traci) for an hour! Unf***ing Believable. And oh BTW. She's looking to BUY a home now!

BC relax. Tried it once. Couldn't find anything hankly panky there. Maybe need to visit a few times to get to "know" the therapist.

CL Theraupetic section. Found a regular poster there. She posts only theraupetic massage. She does give only a theraupetic massage mostly. After 4 sessions of this, I made a move. And startled her. She said she had to leave since I crossed a boundary.

I gave her the money and let her go. (she is a 4 on looks. But her massage is great). 2 weeks later she called me saying I caught her by surprise and would give me a finish for $ 2. 0 (including a 1 hr massage which was very good). Although expensive I gave it a shot and was pleased. Won't repeat due to $$. But if I can get her down to $1. 5 inclusive, I'd do it.

Wanted to try CL Cherry from the Boro. But not sure if it is worth the $1. 5. Let me know if you tried and liked it.

Can we petition the local govt to let massage parlors open up PLEASE?

Peace out. Be safe.

KevinWho was the girl from CL that you are referring to?

Ljones9841
09-15-08, 21:42
Certainly someone out here has seen Willow.

I'll be coming in for a conference, and am trying to find the right massage.

Can anyone give me a review on Willow?

L

BlackHawk101
09-16-08, 10:32
Kevin. try EP. She has to be a better deal than the ladies you reviewed. Has the bod and gives a great massage and all ways a happy ending. $1/2
Guys,

Kevin

Pawnllc
09-16-08, 19:19

LStay away from willow she is a total waste of time and money.

Pawnllc
09-16-08, 19:20
Stay away from Willow.

She is a total waste of time and money.

Ljones9841
09-16-08, 21:46
Kevin. try EP. She has to be a better deal than the ladies you reviewed. Has the bod and gives a great massage and all ways a happy ending. $1/2VERY difficult to get past her screening.

EroticPleasure
09-17-08, 02:10
VERY difficult to get past her screening.

Not really. Not if you have proper references (if you do, the screening is extremely simple). If you don't, then it might be!

Danb Ready
09-17-08, 09:38

LI agree. Waste of money. Heavy on the pot smell.

Fizban
09-17-08, 22:22
I got past it just fine and had a wonderful massage with her, she's a wonderful lady and very talented. I really enjoyed talking to her during the massage, she is very intelligent and fun to talk to.

Just my .02

Street Seeker
09-18-08, 23:11
I got past it just fine and had a wonderful massage with her, she's a wonderful lady and very talented. I really enjoyed talking to her during the massage, she is very intelligent and fun to talk to.

Just my .02

Another EP fan joins the ranks...she must be doing something right. Lemme see, pretty, sexy body, GREAT massage, intelligent conversation, always leave happy. She is a keeper!!!

EroticPleasure
09-19-08, 00:59

Just my .02

Thanks you =) I appreciate it...you're a doll!

Come see me anytime, you're always welcome!

**Hugs**
Have a great weekend!
EP

EroticPleasure
09-19-08, 01:53
Another EP fan joins the ranks...she must be doing something right. Lemme see, pretty, sexy body, GREAT massage, intelligent conversation, always leave happy. She is a keeper!!!

Finally..."I" do something right?!! Not EP...the chatty, opinionated, crazy screening, board invading EP??? (snickers thinking about the many convos, arguments, debates, issues, etc. that have gone on for so long - good times!)

SS it's nice to see you around, seems like you were MIA there for a little bit (or there was nothing worth commenting on LOL). Missed you!

Hugs, kisses, and great massages,
EP

Have a fabulous weekend!

Street Seeker
09-19-08, 23:59
Finally..."I" do something right?!! Not EP...the chatty, opinionated, crazy screening, board invading EP??? (snickers thinking about the many convos, arguments, debates, issues, etc. that have gone on for so long - good times!)

SS it's nice to see you around, seems like you were MIA there for a little bit (or there was nothing worth commenting on LOL). Missed you!

Hugs, kisses, and great massages,
EP

Have a fabulous weekend!

Been gone a bunch lately, but I've not forgotten about one of the hottest little masseuses in Nashville!!! As soon as things settle down in the next few weeks I will have the time to get the kinks worked out. SS

HornyGoatWeed
09-22-08, 18:56
Pwillis?

She is over near the airport. I have had emails with her, but have been tentative to see her.

NashVegasMan
09-23-08, 10:14
I see where Penny is now offering GFE as well as FBSM. Anyone seen her with the new expanded services? I guess the economy hitting everyone the way it is expands the boundaries even for the providers.

BlackHawk101
09-23-08, 14:43
Do you have contact info? I need to use a penny! LOL

I see where Penny is now offering GFE as well as FBSM. Anyone seen her with the new expanded services? I guess the economy hitting everyone the way it is expands the boundaries even for the providers.

NashVegasMan
09-23-08, 17:03
Do you have contact info? I need to use a penny! LOLYou can find her info in TBD or TER through the reviews.

Danb Ready
09-24-08, 14:16
I see where Penny is now offering GFE as well as FBSM. Anyone seen her with the new expanded services? I guess the economy hitting everyone the way it is expands the boundaries even for the providers.Someone needs totoftt with penny. I have seen her in the past , a lot, I always wanted more than the hj, but that's were she always stopped. she is so damn hot, and a great provider.

Bad Monger
09-24-08, 16:23
Someone needs totoftt with penny. I have seen her in the past , a lot, I always wanted more than the hj, but that's were she always stopped. she is so damn hot, and a great provider.

As much as I would love to TOFTT, I cannot see spending the 300 rate on her site for time with someone, at least here in the Nashville area. I have, on two occasions in the past. Once in Miami, and once when I was just starting out in the hobby. I would have to say that for the local area 250 would be your superstars, and 200 is really where everyone should be at. Then again, TBD has a tendency to over-inflate prices for not equal quality, but let's not even get into that subject.