PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

BlackHawk101
04-30-12, 14:49
If you tell here you talked to me you have to know the password. LOL.

Really she a few guys have said they talked to me to get in with her. I told her I never see their name before.

So we came up with a code word for the real guys I talked to. If interested make sure you PM me.

BlackHawk101
04-30-12, 14:57
Nice to see an AMP doing it right! It was like Having Eden in TN!Hey send me a PM on our LMT. I have a question.

Kiyakubuke
04-30-12, 15:54
Please report your experience with VIP: whether good, bad, or indifferent?

Thanks!I use to go there occasionally before they got busted. Heard some recent reports that they were back in business and went there about 2 weeks ago to check them out. Got a little worried when the lady answered the door. Older, not very attractive. But I had driven all that way so I figured I would at least get a massage. She led me to one of he rooms, left and a minute later a very cute little korean girl came in. Nice bod, cute face, very friendly. Decent massage, nice finish. Will head that way again as soon as my bank account recovers from buying a house today.

Kyowa
04-30-12, 16:27
Heard some recent reports that they were back in business and went there about 2 weeks ago to check them out. Got a little worried when the lady answered the door. Older, not very attractive. But I had driven all that way so I figured I would at least get a massage. She led me to one of he rooms, left and a minute later a very cute little korean girl came in. Nice bod, cute face, very friendly. Decent massage, nice finish. Will head that way againThank you Kiyakubuke for your report; & thanks, also, to LongStick for p'm'ing.

Still wishing Dark Traveler would post or p'm' his experience.

Sincerely: A K

Spike52
05-02-12, 13:22
Hi guys, Old fart here from N. Ms. Have business in Nashville next week and wondered about Katie. I have found a couple reviews awhile back, but nothing positive. Any help would be gratly appreciated. PM or on the board. I will check both.

Thanks

Maxim V
05-02-12, 13:51
Hi guys, Old fart here from N. Ms. Have business in Nashville next week and wondered about Katie. I have found a couple reviews awhile back, but nothing positive. Any help would be gratly appreciated. PM or on the board. I will check both.

ThanksSave your money, bypass.

BobJones2011
05-02-12, 14:18

Thanks50 LOL! More like 60 and dirty, fat and not nice. Works out of rental home in E Nashville and is terrible at everything and I mean everything. Told me I would be back for more; yea right. I could not get out of there fast enough.

Stay far away.

Member #4885
05-02-12, 18:30
How much was the damage? Was it easy to set up the appointment?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/double-the-fun-with-two-girls-you-will-def-be-suprised-wink-wink-23/5393261

I seen these masage girls and had fun but they were scared I was a cop 1st but the blond looks so dam hot in person and I got to suck both there tits alot but see its 4 tits so I gotto suck both tits on both girls and they just played with my boner and BALLS but not really masage BUT they jacked me off with 2 hands on the boner and 1 hand on each ball! THATS A 4 HAND MASAGE! Then they finger there pussys for me and I jack off so hard I hit my self in the eye with cum and that hurted bad man!

So Curious
05-03-12, 00:04
I use to go there occasionally before they got busted. Heard some recent reports that they were back in business and went there about 2 weeks ago to check them out. Got a little worried when the lady answered the door. Older, not very attractive. But I had driven all that way so I figured I would at least get a massage. She led me to one of he rooms, left and a minute later a very cute little korean girl came in. Nice bod, cute face, very friendly. Decent massage, nice finish. Will head that way again as soon as my bank account recovers from buying a house today.Enjoyed my dream at the spa. Full menu was open and served. 80 hr. 120 FS

RumpelTeaser
05-03-12, 13:55

ThanksMet ole Katie once and that was enough. She has some WEIRD ideas and opinions that she will share with you. And rumor has it she will stick her finger up your butt. I was 15 minutes late getting to my appointment and she cut my session 15 minutes short so maybe that was a good thing as I did not get a rectal exam!

RumpelTeaser
05-03-12, 14:00
Enjoyed my dream at the spa. Full menu was open and served. 80 hr. 120 FSSame services at the GQ Spa at the Waverly Exit on I 4O. It was strictly business non personal.

Member #5755
05-03-12, 16:58
Had a good massage last week from a young lady who works out of her apartment in the Bellevue area of Nashville. She doesn't advertise a lot and doesn't post pix. Here's a link to an old ad.

Have seen her twice. She's friendly, welcomes being touched, and things end happily. Not sure if there's more on the menu, but what you get is pretty damn good.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-that-great-massage-27/5030550

BobJones2011
05-03-12, 17:32
Same services at the GQ Spa at the Waverly Exit on I 4O. It was strictly business non personal.IMHO not worth the $money$; ladies are not attractive nor are very friendly. I use to have a lady named Hanna that I had fun with but I guess she got caught in the LE sting.

BlackHawk101
05-03-12, 17:43
Had a good massage last week from a young lady who works out of her apartment in the Bellevue area of Nashville. She doesn't advertise a lot and doesn't post pix. Here's a link to an old ad.

Have seen her twice. She's friendly, welcomes being touched, and things end happily. Not sure if there's more on the menu, but what you get is pretty damn good.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-that-great-massage-27/5030550Yes she is a latin beauty!

Easy J
05-03-12, 23:37

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-that-great-massage-27/5030550Agreed, have only seen her once as it is a pretty long drive for me but she is extremely nice and would repeat more often if location wasn't such an issue.

BlackHawk101
05-04-12, 10:16
Agreed, have only seen her once as it is a pretty long drive for me but she is extremely nice and would repeat more often if location wasn't such an issue.I concur. If she was on the other side of Nashville I would see her more. Sweet young professionial lady trying to make it in her business field. I wish her luck and enjoy listening to her. She is a beauty who gives a nice massage with a beautiful face to match. If you live in the south or west of Nashville your a fool not to see her.

Spike52
05-06-12, 09:57

ThanksThanks guys for the input. 3 reports and 3 definite run like hell reports. Tits look nice on the ads though. Any help you can give on a busty mature gal will help.

Thanks

ShadowJB
05-06-12, 13:51
Well I've done alot of reading and decided to break the ice to get my senior status. Its drying up out here and I need some assistance getting to that Gem in Bellevue. I saw this one a while back. OK massage you'll leave happy. Her pics are her except for the twins. There big but I don't think that pic is hers.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-relaxation-hit-me-up-im-the-hottie-to-relieve-your-bodie-satisfaction-gauranteeed-22/4837567

ShadowJB
05-06-12, 14:00
This one is a little vixen. She works with Sunshine, although I didn't partake in Sunshine I did speak with her for a few mins. She seems pretty cool. Both are hotter than their ad pics. Eve is on point with skilzz. Massage was ok. Seniors pm for details.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/eve-is-offering-full-body-rubs-and-pampering-24/5134288

OutdoorsMa
05-07-12, 09:14
Saw Mary in Murfreesboro and was definately ripped off; Was promised a happy ending, did not get it. Was insinuated a GFE when I booked however was not available unless I wanted to make another appointment at double the fee. Most infuriating was the fact that she left the room 9 times (yes I said 9 times) and it seemed like an eternity before she returned. The last time she left the room I left. She works with others out of what appears to be an abandoned house. They advertise on BackPage: Full Body Works, Pleasure Principle, Personal Touch, Body works, etc Stay away unless you just like to donate to crack heads. http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-works-23/5300964

Spike52
05-07-12, 10:52
Anyone know anything about this lovely lady. Any help would be appreciated.

OutdoorsMa
05-07-12, 13:48
Anyone know anything about this lovely lady. Any help would be appreciated.One of the best in the area. Her ad is accurate!

KittyElectro
05-07-12, 17:23

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-that-great-massage-27/5030550I have also had good experiences with her. She's a sweet girl.

I would visit her more often, but I don't enjoy the drive out there.

HornyGoatWeed
05-08-12, 08:38
Saw Mary in Murfreesboro and was definately ripped off; Was promised a happy ending, did not get it. Was insinuated a GFE when I booked however was not available unless I wanted to make another appointment at double the fee. Most infuriating was the fact that she left the room 9 times (yes I said 9 times) and it seemed like an eternity before she returned. The last time she left the room I left. She works with others out of what appears to be an abandoned house. They advertise on BackPage: Full Body Works, Pleasure Principle, Personal Touch, Body works, etc Stay away unless you just like to donate to crack heads.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full-body-works-23/5300964Yeah I posted about her and the older woman she works there with a couple months ago. Honestly they teased be.

T never talked FS at all and I figured out the no HE early on. Lucky for me they didn't leave the room at all.

HornyGoatWeed
05-08-12, 08:40
This one is a little vixen. She works with Sunshine, although I didn't partake in Sunshine I did speak with her for a few mins. She seems pretty cool. Both are hotter than their ad pics. Eve is on point with skilzz. Massage was ok. Seniors pm for details.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/eve-is-offering-full-body-rubs-and-pampering-24/5134288I've reviewed Sunshine. Interesting that they are back together. Eve had left the condo. It was a pretty ugly split

Mnemonic
05-09-12, 11:27
I concur. If she was on the other side of Nashville I would see her more. Sweet young professionial lady trying to make it in her business field. I wish her luck and enjoy listening to her. She is a beauty who gives a nice massage with a beautiful face to match. If you live in the south or west of Nashville your a fool not to see her.Blackhawk, I have to agree, wonderful lady and wonderful session. I always hate to go out on a limb and not see a photo on an ad, but on occasion you are rewarded for courage (or stupidity). I do admire her discretion though, makes it much more comfortable. My living east of town makes going to see her a large investment of time, but I suppose that could also be looked at as a good thing. If she was on the east side of town I would be the most relaxed bankrupt person you could imagine!

Mnemonic
05-09-12, 11:48
Very skilled at massage, about a dollar a minute. Been there twice. If you want a very sexy tease massage with no HE, this is the place.

I think the vibe there is similar to Sunny Massage on Edmonson, make the place look like a typical AMP, but the product only teases and doesnot finish.

This is my last visit to such a place, it feels like being on a diet and hanging out at Krispy Kreme with the hot sign on, never eating a donut.

For me, either a great legit session, no titillation, or very titillating with a finish. The in-between ones are too blue-balling.Meister, I have to agree. I have been 5 times in hopes that being a regular might help, but it is very difficult to get the same masseuse twice in a row. I suppose though I am kind of glad they are legit, as I really do enjoy the massage as it is more shiatsu and thai than swedish, which is hard to find around here. I enjoy when they stretch you out, but it is ALL too frustrating. If Uncle Leo wasn't so damn annoying I would love to have both worlds, but I guess I can accept a really good asian massage and just finish myself after the fact!

BobJones2011
05-10-12, 11:49
I've reviewed Sunshine. Interesting that they are back together. Eve had left the condo. It was a pretty ugly splitGoatman:

Did you or someone else post about Sunshine lifting a $50 out of your wallet while you were in a blissful state?

ShadowJB
05-10-12, 23:27
I dreamed of this one. Good massage, and ended well with good hands. Picks are outdate as she's a little heavier. Good for the price, but probably wouldn't repeat.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-me-rub-you-all-over-80-special-by-nikki-37/4391690

BlackHawk101
05-11-12, 10:17
Guys I've been there about 15 times. Great massage every time but once and I refuse to let that LMT work on me. You can call ahead and reserve the JMT you like. I had Wendy / Mandy last week and it was FANTASTIC. They are Legit and have signs of every door telling you the rules.

If you want a great deep tissue for a great rate where they also walk on your back this is the place. If you want a HE then there is a place in the cool springs and Nashville area that do that.

IMHO-Sunshine does a great job than hit Applebee's for a good beir! Their prices are fair and you can catch a special every now and then.

Yes, Sunshine will massage you everywhere except your package. I have had the boys brushed a couple of times and thought now that you have my attention please finish. However that is not the service they offer. The massage I usually get is so good and my mind doesn't think about a HE. I just the pleasure of the massage at a great price.

Good luck on finding the pearl that will take a chance on getting fired and sent back to China for your HE. LOL I know some LMTs require you visit a few times before you get a HE and YMMV according to looks and personality.

On another note:

Of course we have a small group of guys fucking up our providers who offer the whole package by trying / forcing BAREBACK. I always wondered why some providers were always checking to make sure I still have a condom on when changing positions.

Come guys how dump are YOU? Some of these ladies have men in the lives that are going bareback with them and others. So you’re hoping her guy does not see other women etc. You’re risking STDs to rub skin ON SKIN? If I find out a provider has offered BB I usually do not see them anymore because of the risk?
My research stated that a large percentage of providers who go BB already have an STD! Many want to give back for the jerk who gave to them.
If they say no and you trick them are slip it in, you're getting on that thin line of Rape IMHO!

Just think! If you got a provider Prego and she has to find out who her daddy baby is! OMG! That would be crazy for a few of us. LOL

Good Luck but play safe!

BlackHawk101
05-11-12, 10:37
OK guys one other quick *****- If you are going to a providers home or office studio she uses and refuse to show them your I'd just verify who you are. Then shame on you if it is a trusted provider. Whould you want your daughter, sister or mom in some cases, to let a stranger in their location without knowing they are legit. If you don't want to show an I'd or business card join P411 or Datecheck.

Lets all be smart and safe in this game. If you can't provide either than IMHO the provider shouldn't see you for her own safety.

However this is different than giving all your info like some require on their sites. I don't do that either. However if your new!

You have to pick someone to trust on your start up.

I did and since then 98% of the time I do not have to show any I'd. The first few times I did.

Good Luck and yes I give a #uck!

HornyGoatWeed
05-11-12, 13:13
Goatman:

Did you or someone else post about Sunshine lifting a $50 out of your wallet while you were in a blissful state?I've never had a problem with this you lady. The first time I went in with just some cash left my wallet in the car. That's SOP for me. Now I have no issues and there's usually a few hundred in my wallet just because. Granted I've gotten to know her on a more personal basis (not biblical though I wish) she and I get along.

BobJones2011
05-12-12, 13:15
I've never had a problem with this you lady. The first time I went in with just some cash left my wallet in the car. That's SOP for me. Now I have no issues and there's usually a few hundred in my wallet just because. Granted I've gotten to know her on a more personal basis (not biblical though I wish) she and I get along.Goat. Sorry for confusion, I may go see her. Who is better Shine or Eve

HornyGoatWeed
05-12-12, 16:01
Goat. Sorry for confusion, I may go see her. Who is better Shine or EveDepends on what you're looking for PM me.

BlackAce38
05-13-12, 00:12
Can any Pm me any details in Sunshine I'm seeing here Monday

Wanting to know what she is about

BlackAce38
05-13-12, 00:35
Sunshine pm for details.

LastOfGoodGuys
05-13-12, 18:00
Does anyone have experience with this massage provider?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gentlemen/4266710

There was some confusion in an earlier thread in which the intended provider was Melissa, also in Bellevue. And, by the way, I also strongly recommend her service. A very beautiful, latin, professional woman with a great massage and ending!

Thank you in advance!

BobJones2011
05-14-12, 18:25
Lauren has great massage skills and if you are nice to her and talk like a gentleman more "may"be available. YMMV depending on you and the chemistry she develops with you.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/double-the-fun-with-two-girls-you-will-def-be-suprised-wink-wink-23/5393261

I seen these masage girls and had fun but they were scared I was a cop 1st but the blond looks so dam hot in person and I got to suck both there tits alot but see its 4 tits so I gotto suck both tits on both girls and they just played with my boner and BALLS but not really masage BUT they jacked me off with 2 hands on the boner and 1 hand on each ball! THATS A 4 HAND MASAGE! Then they finger there pussys for me and I jack off so hard I hit my self in the eye with cum and that hurted bad man!

ToolTyme
05-14-12, 21:37
Anyone have any luck with this lady?

http://nashville.nashvillescene.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch/5373634

I seen her one time, nothing more than a great massage but I just have a "feel" more is available. She's pretty hot, nice body, although not a beauty, she has amazing, natural at least D cup tits. I know I'm a newbie with not many posts but I have seen a few of the ones reviewed on here so I haven't really posted because of that. I've been to most of the "AMPs"; Cool Springs, Brentwood, Sunny massage, and Golden massage, nothing more to report than what's already been said, just light teasing but no real action. I've been a regular at Balance Point in the 'boro as the lady I see there (Cee Cee) gives a very good, relaxing massage and although I've asked many times, still nothing more. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. Peace.

Street Seeker
05-15-12, 11:16
Anyone have any luck with this lady?

http://nashville.nashvillescene.com/TherapeuticMassage/magic-touch/5373634

I seen her one time, nothing more than a great massage but I just have a "feel" more is available. She's pretty hot, nice body, although not a beauty, she has amazing, natural at least D cup tits. I know I'm a newbie with not many posts but I have seen a few of the ones reviewed on here so I haven't really posted because of that. I've been to most of the "AMPs"; Cool Springs, Brentwood, Sunny massage, and Golden massage, nothing more to report than what's already been said, just light teasing but no real action. I've been a regular at Balance Point in the 'boro as the lady I see there (Cee Cee) gives a very good, relaxing massage and although I've asked many times, still nothing more. Thanks for any help anyone can provide. Peace.She is 100% legit. No additional services

Ssstar09
05-15-12, 19:08
Anyone know anything about this lovely lady. Any help would be appreciated.I saw her one time. I would repeat. She works out of her upscale home.

She's an intelligent, albeit careful provider. You will leave happy.

J

Helmut89
05-16-12, 15:01
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-outstanding-massage-female/5038924

Ltntn
05-16-12, 16:55
I saw her one time. I would repeat. She works out of her upscale home.

She's an intelligent, albeit careful provider. You will leave happy.

JI have seen Holly regularly for years. Very consistent and I'm always happy at the end of our visits.

Dbronze
05-16-12, 21:13
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-outstanding-massage-female/5038924I recall that reviews weren't great for the girl in this ad / photo. From recollection, it think she was strictly massage, but not a good one. I tried to find the reviews, but they were early this year or late last year. There wasn't a name I that I remembered. Sorry couldn't be more helpful.

Dbronze
05-16-12, 21:16
Sunshine pm for details.With the condo? There have been several cross postings, and I think Sunny was mixed with Sunshine.

So Curious
05-16-12, 22:57
OMG Melissa is awesome. So worth the shirt drive! My new favorite!

Ajf All
05-17-12, 08:27
Went and spent an hour with J yesterday. I saw her a while ago, and there is not much new to report about her this time. She is using the same pictures she was using last year. They were on point when I saw her before, but she is heavier now. Still a nice body, just bigger, with plump juicy tits. Sensual rubdown, some awkward Russian, and HE. Same cramped space in her apt. For those that have seen her and didn't like her massage area- she is supposed to be moving soon to a bigger place with a whole room for her table. And the dog may not be making the trip either, if that matters to anyone. Other than that, nothing new.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-am-a-college-nubian-princess-23/3529980

HornyGoatWeed
05-17-12, 08:40
OMG Melissa is awesome. So worth the shirt drive! My new favorite!Give us details, and how do we contact her?

HornyGoatWeed
05-17-12, 08:42
With the condo? There have been several cross postings, and I think Sunny was mixed with Sunshine.She's not in the condo anymore. I happen to have become friends with Sunshine the cute thin blond from the condo.

BigBubbaBobby
05-17-12, 08:45
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/simply-outstanding-massage-female/5038924The review I recall was that she gave a lame rubdown and then did a bit of a strip show / dance but would not touch you after that. Have not read a positive review (or any other review for that matter) but that one made me steer clear.

Kumzalot69
05-18-12, 11:45
Anyone know anything about this lovely lady. Any help would be appreciated.Do check her out, great hands and atmosphere. Best fbsm I've had in Nashville.

BobJones2011
05-18-12, 18:27
Do check her out, great hands and atmosphere. Best fbsm I've had in Nashville.If this is the same "older" provider she goes by the name of Holly Hughes (not real name & per email). I found her to be over priced and quite arrogant. Basis for this is as follows:

1. Wanted my full name and where I worked. Are you fucking kidding me? Why would anybody do that you are setting yourself up for blackmail (just ask Tits McFloppin or Butt McFuckin. Same person).

2. Over priced $.2 for a massage with a HE please. I can get full service from a hot young PYT who is much better looking and physically pleasing.

3. Very Arrogant. When I asked her methods become rude and defensive. I say fuck you!

If this is not the same provider then disregard but for this provider I say "pass"

Cdub5
05-18-12, 23:29
Do check her out, great hands and atmosphere. Best fbsm I've had in Nashville.I agree. She gives a great FBSM. I have been seeing her for years. She knows how to make a guy feel good, the more you see her the better it gets and the better the menu gets, although YMMV.

Kumzalot69
05-19-12, 06:13
I agree. She gives a great FBSM. I have been seeing her for years. She knows how to make a guy feel good, the more you see her the better it gets and the better the menu gets, although YMMV.Interesting to know. The few times I saw her the menu was the same. That said, I never asked for anything additiinal. I' ll keep that in mind for my next visit.

Cdub5
05-19-12, 14:15
Interesting to know. The few times I saw her the menu was the same. That said, I never asked for anything additiinal. I' ll keep that in mind for my next visit.Like with all providers YMMV, I have been seeing her on and off for the last 6 years. I always start happy and end massage happy. She is very willing to please. Has wonderful oral skills and has the perfect tits to enjoy some Russian. PM for more details or questions.

Hope this helps.

Member #4885
05-19-12, 14:23
Are you allowed to play with her tits? What about pussy?

Any extras available?

Went and spent an hour with J yesterday. I saw her a while ago, and there is not much new to report about her this time. She is using the same pictures she was using last year. They were on point when I saw her before, but she is heavier now. Still a nice body, just bigger, with plump juicy tits. Sensual rubdown, some awkward Russian, and HE. Same cramped space in her apt. For those that have seen her and didn't like her massage area- she is supposed to be moving soon to a bigger place with a whole room for her table. And the dog may not be making the trip either, if that matters to anyone. Other than that, nothing new.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/i-am-a-college-nubian-princess-23/3529980

BlackHawk101
05-20-12, 15:42
We have some great massage providers in the area! Sophia had s new lesson every time I visit! The Tantrs blessings fom this goddes of pleasure become more intense and she had some of the best skills I have encountered ever. YMMV and she only offers her greatest gifts to long time students. Because of her skills, I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or she had taken to a higher level of sexual bliss.

Her location is 1st class and she served one hell of a Martini! Between her great hospitality and massage skills she is hard to best in MHO! She is a mature and gifted woman that is not for everyone!

I all ways leave thinking I offers more than she charges!

Have and play safe!

Cdub5
05-20-12, 18:49
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wellness-massage/4213995

I saw this lady on backpage under the massage section and took a chance. I haven't seen anything that I can find posted about this one. So I decided to take a chance since she has no set hours and it was late. I emailed her a couple times and then she sent me her number. Gave her a call late Friday evening and she says she usually doesn't take first time clients but she would make an exception because I seemed kind on the phone LOL. So we made arrangements and I headed her way. She works out of a town house and place seemed ok. Was greeted at the door with a nice hug, older lady but not bad. We went upstairs and she told me to undress as she stayed in room and get on table, which was a pleasant surprise since I wasnt sure if she would be legit or up for some fun. This lady gives a great massage for the entire hour and a nice HJ at the end. She let me feel her breasts but didn't remove top. Cleaned me up with a nice warm towel. She says HJ is all she does for a few clients and she will do nothing else, but I am sure everyone gets that. As I was getting dressed I did see a condom laying over on the floor by her desk so I will go back to see if more is on the menu. Great massage and HE for. 80 total. Just thought I would pass along and curious to see if anyone has seen her.

Be safe.

Cdub5
05-20-12, 22:48
We have some great massage providers in the area! Sophia had s new lesson every time I visit! The Tantrs blessings fom this goddes of pleasure become more intense and she had some of the best skills I have encountered ever. YMMV and she only offers her greatest gifts to long time students. Because of her skills, I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or she had taken to a higher level of sexual bliss.

Her location is 1st class and she served one hell of a Martini! Between her great hospitality and massage skills she is hard to best in MHO! She is a mature and gifted woman that is not for everyone!

I all ways leave thinking I offers more than she charges!

Have and play safe!I have been looking at her ad for some time now and been thinking of making an appointment with her. After seeing your report I am definitely going to try and see her. I have only spent time with a goddess down in New Orleans and it was mind blowing. Her name is Goddess Renee if you ever get down to New Orleans you should look her up.

ShadowJB
05-22-12, 18:38
I had a dream with this one. Decent massage with nice finish. She's been posting for a while but still has alot to learn. I gave her some great advice that will help us mongers. Treat her well and she will open up to you. YMMV, no extended menu as of now.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-ava-best-around-murfreesboro-smyrna-antioch-incalloutcall-new-23/4998581

KittyElectro
05-22-12, 19:45
I had a dream with this one. Decent massage with nice finish. She's been posting for a while but still has alot to learn. I gave her some great advice that will help us mongers. Treat her well and she will open up to you. YMMV, no extended menu as of now.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-ava-best-around-murfreesboro-smyrna-antioch-incalloutcall-new-23/4998581To other mongers: the nice finish is contrary to my experience with Ava. It's possible she's opening up to new experiences, but although her massage was great, I didn't leave happy a scant 4 months ago. Granted, it's entirely possible that the reason I didn't leave happy is because I didn't push for the happiness.

I am not saying mongers should stay away. As I mentioned in my review hers was an above average massage. I just wanted to let people know that YMMV is very true; mine did.

This was my review:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9057-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1378761&viewfull=1#post1378761

Tits Mcfloppin
05-22-12, 20:34

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-ava-best-around-murfreesboro-smyrna-antioch-incalloutcall-new-23/4998581
To other mongers: the nice finish is contrary to my experience with Ava. It's possible she's opening up to new experiences, but although her massage was great, I didn't leave happy a scant 4 months ago. Granted, it's entirely possible that the reason I didn't leave happy is because I didn't push for the happiness.

I am not saying mongers should stay away. As I mentioned in my review hers was an above average massage. I just wanted to let people know that YMMV is very true; mine did.

This was my review:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9057-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1378761&viewfull=1#post1378761Ok this name lets me TOFTT again! I love ava and seen her and I'm picky but got no prob sence she's my fav and she's reel sweet and so prety! Masage is reel good and I don't even like masage girls but ava is THE BEST and your gona like her to!

BobJones2011
05-22-12, 23:03
To other mongers: the nice finish is contrary to my experience with Ava. It's possible she's opening up to new experiences, but although her massage was great, I didn't leave happy a scant 4 months ago. Granted, it's entirely possible that the reason I didn't leave happy is because I didn't push for the happiness.

This was my review:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9057-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1378761&viewfull=1#post1378761First I would NOT Recommend Ava unless things change. I contacted Ava and drove over 40 minutes to her notel off Bell Road and call her when I arrived at the location. To my shock, she did not answer the call (attempted to call for 30 minutes, yes I am stupid!). So horny with a hard cock I had to find a quick release; so I called Jenny (Blackhawk's girl) and she was just waking up but was up to fuck. So I went to her "red" location near the airport and I played with those big titties, she sucked the cock and then jumped on CG style and I dropped a big load in her pussy. Cock now sort of happy.

Ava part 2 starts with a call from her friend Starr / Destani whoever and told me that she had bad headaches and went to the hospital; I had a bad headache too just in my pants. So we make another appointment for Saturday but I did want to drive all the fucking way to the Boro. 1 hour drive, and just get an upsell for a HJ. Well Ava finally came clean and admitted that the $ was for massage only and a HJ would be $ to $.6, WTF? Are you kidding me and no fuckie / suckie? Ava says that she has plenty of business and this is what guys give her. To all you stupid fucks that give Ava that kind of dough, I King BobJones2011, command you to STOP. Are you stupid? This is the problem here in Nashville; guys paying way too much for pussy. So I do not recommend Ava unless she is giving up the cookie for $$. Below you will see a picture from girls that I fuck when I am in Florida; damage is $.5, yes no typo! They are beautiful, tight and sweethearts with zero drama. So I say again STOP doing stupid shit.

ShadowJB
05-23-12, 00:24

This was my review:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?9057-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1378761&viewfull=1#post1378761Ok, Kitty. You saw her four months ago. If I'm not mitstaking she was fairly new to the biz. She's getting a little comfortable with this as days go by. Bob Jones hits it on the head everytime."It's how you talk to these young ladies, and represent yourself". You can't be pushy or rude. They get calls all day long with guys asking them silly questions, and beating around the Bush. You didn't ask to leave happy. (A closed mouth doesn't get fed). She hangs with Chanel and the other massage girls. Case in point There on an ad together this week. Her menu will widen in due time. She asked for my 2 cents on what she should charge for her services and such, and I gave her my fair assesement, of course in favor of the Mongers. These girls are in it for the money so of course when these over paying Mongers flash big cash the girls are going to try and inflate their prices. Eve, Chanel, Sunshine and others started out around Sixtee an hr. There now a buck to a buck 20+ an hr. Go back to Jan's ads when they first started posting. I hope to dream in another day or 2 and will address you and Bob's concerns. Also she is trying to protect herself from uncle by not reveiling on the first meet. I gave her some cautionary advise that should have eased her mind. U se your imagination on that. Seniors and Trusted PM for details. With that being said their going to error on the side of caution. FYI, my first appt was 70 and topless after about 10 mins of chatting. Yes I played with the twins. Second appt a buck 20 and happy. I agree with bob that a buck 60 is way to much for a HE. I can go on and on about how much I pay and what I get and I won't. Were all different. Bob get's some for free as he stated. I consider myself a charmer but I'm not that good with a BP girl yet. The moral of the story is YMMV.

Tits Mcfloppin
05-23-12, 01:50
First I would NOT Recommend Ava unless things change.Hey bobjohn sorry you don't like ava sence she is so nice to me but I like her THE BEST as a masage girl and my freind teld me about somebuddy named mel thts good to and now he likes ava! So theres ones everybuddy likes most see? Your makin me want to get to florda now and that pic of the pregnent blond is hot man! But I got to tell you your a cool dude but blakcawk is king so sorry but he was the first to be cool so your like a prence who can be king some day!

KittyElectro
05-23-12, 02:07
Ok this name lets me TOFTT again! I love ava and seen her and I'm picky but got no prob sence she's my fav and she's reel sweet and so prety! Masage is reel good and I don't even like masage girls but ava is THE BEST and your gona like her to!Did you leave happy and was there an upsell? ShadowJB's review had me thinking about giving her a second chance, because I really enjoyed her as a person as well as her massage, but. Not at the price Bob just quoted.

Tits Mcfloppin
05-23-12, 02:32
Did you leave happy and was there an upsell? ShadowJB's review had me thinking about giving her a second chance, because I really enjoyed her as a person as well as her massage, but. Not at the price Bob just quoted.I can't say about bobjohn sence hes a good guy but I love ava and don't get no problems ever! But it don't make me happy when I got to leave sence I want to keep hangin out with her. And I didn't buy nothing from her and what are you sayin she sells? All I done was give a call to her and say she's prety and I like her so I get to geta masage and she's nice to me to.

LastOfGoodGuys
05-23-12, 09:19

There was some confusion in an earlier thread in which the intended provider was Melissa, also in Bellevue. And, by the way, I also strongly recommend her service. A very beautiful, latin, professional woman with a great massage and ending!

Thank you in advance![/QUOTE]

Fliver
05-23-12, 18:10
Whatever happened to Penny Heaven?

BlackHawk101
05-23-12, 18:26
She is back and taking care of business! Rocked my world today! Also special rates this week! Going to miss the good karma when it's gone!

KittyElectro
05-23-12, 18:35
She is back and taking care of business! Rocked my world today! Also special rates this week! Going to miss the good karma when it's gone!I totally missed her birthday. .

Her rates seem to have gone up in her ads, lately. I'll have to see her again soon, but I have to hide more cash first.

KittyElectro
05-23-12, 18:42
I can't say about bobjohn sence hes a good guy but I love ava and don't get no problems ever! But it don't make me happy when I got to leave sence I want to keep hangin out with her. And I didn't buy nothing from her and what are you sayin she sells? All I done was give a call to her and say she's prety and I like her so I get to geta masage and she's nice to me to.What I meant was:

Did you get a HJ or even a BJ? And if so, did she ask exrta for this? How much, total, did you pay?

Taylor833
05-23-12, 21:18
I know this is my first post but I have been a long time mongerer always reading posts and taking advice I've been in the hobby for a few years now and seems like the provider selection has gotten slim makes me miss Tiffany guess she is doing the bail bond thing like she said since the number I had is no good anymore any advice on a good provider is appreciated.

Mnemonic
05-24-12, 00:14
Whatever happened to Penny Heaven?I don't know what happened to her, but I did enjoy her company. I only saw her when she was providing the limited menu, wish I had been able to get the appetizer, main course and dessert. If anyone has seen or heard from her, I'd love to know.

BobJones2011
05-24-12, 00:48
Ok, Kitty. You saw her four months ago. If I'm not mitstaking she was fairly new to the biz. She's getting a little comfortable with this as days go by. Bob Jones hits it on the head everytime."It's how you talk to these young ladies, and represent yourself". You can't be pushy or rude. They get calls all day long with guys asking them silly questions, and beating around the Bush. You didn't ask to leave happy. (A closed mouth doesn't get fed). She hangs with Chanel and the other massage girls. Case in point There on an ad together this week. Her menu will widen in due time. She asked for my 2 cents on what she should charge for her services and such, and I gave her my fair assesement, of course in favor of the Mongers. These girls are in it for the money so of course when these over paying Mongers flash big cash the girls are going to try and inflate their prices. Eve, Chanel, Sunshine and others started out around Sixtee an hr. There now a buck to a buck 20+ an hr. Go back to Jan's ads when they first started posting. I hope to dream in another day or 2 and will address you and Bob's concerns. Also she is trying to protect herself from uncle by not reveiling on the first meet. I gave her some cautionary advise that should have eased her mind. U se your imagination on that. Seniors and Trusted PM for details. With that being said their going to error on the side of caution. FYI, my first appt was 70 and topless after about 10 mins of chatting. Yes I played with the twins. Second appt a buck 20 and happy. I agree with bob that a buck 60 is way to much for a HE. I can go on and on about how much I pay and what I get and I won't. Were all different. Bob get's some for free as he stated. I consider myself a charmer but I'm not that good with a BP girl yet. The moral of the story is YMMV.Thanks for the kind words and I agree 100% with your assessment. As I always stress, remember these girls are human beings. If you are well groomed, treat them with respect and have a little game they will respond in time. Chanel is working with Lauren and I have been with her. All I will say is that the massage skills are very superior but there is a hidden door with Lauren and it is great fun! It was the way I approached her and when we meet I put her at ease. Additionally I keep my promises to her and she left happy. Remember sex is 90% mental and 10% physical. I also have another boro UTR girl and we started off with massge only, then I asked her if I could pay her more to remove her top, then I asked if I could suckle her beautiful tits (she said yes). I went slow and she responded then I asked if I could pay her a little more if she removed her pants and got down to her panties, she said yes. I then asked if I could lick her pussy thru her pantys and as I was eating her pussy she moved her pantys to the side and it was on. We then did 69 and she swallowed my hot cum with no spit. After that we fucked each time we saw each other. Damage $.2 and worth every dime. Another recent experience was with a girl who was very popular and posted on BP every 3 months or so, blonde, green eyes tight body 23yo. For 5 appointments we only did HJ and nothing else then last month we meet up and OMG, I eat her out and she did the carmel toe slide (wet pussy and bare cock = heaven). She then told me if I bring a condom she will perform BJ. Damage only $. So IMHO it is how you approach the ladies, having patience, being very well groomed and having a little game.

Love the Hobby! BJ2011

KittyElectro
05-24-12, 09:25
ShadowJB, I don't know how I missed your long post before, but I did. If Bob hadn't replied you would probably have thought I was ignoring you. I apologize about that.

Everything you both wrote is correct. When I first saw Ava, she was new to the biz, and she was probably worried about uncle. Usually I can pick up on signals that indicate how far I can go or expect, but while she's looking out for uncle, so am I, so if I don't get any signals I usually don't push, and with her I didn't push. I liked her a lot and kinda didn't want to ruin anything with her.

I was going to see Karma this week, but since she hasn't replied to me, I'm going to give Ava a call and see what happens.

TennStars1
05-24-12, 11:38
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/samiah-has-brought-a-friend-just-4-you-free-four-hands-25/5498437

I've had a hard time posting lately but found out its because my browser wasn't accepting cookies or something but anyways I am a long time reader and finally decided to start posting. Went and saw her last week. Not very impressed. $ for the half but no touchie and rushed. Would not repeat.

BlackHawk101
05-24-12, 13:49
Sorry guys no car to travel and not enough appointments to rent one?

Upskirt069
05-24-12, 14:48
Was greeted at the door by an older lady and lead to a room. Then another lady to the room (age late 30's to mid 40's) Got a table shower and a nice back massage before menu was open. Paid. 80 for an hour and. 120 for FS.

HornyGoatWeed
05-24-12, 15:35
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/samiah-has-brought-a-friend-just-4-you-free-four-hands-25/5498437

I've had a hard time posting lately but found out its because my browser wasn't accepting cookies or something but anyways I am a long time reader and finally decided to start posting. Went and saw her last week. Not very impressed. $ for the half but no touchie and rushed. Would not repeat.Same thing a said a couple weeks ago. I was the original TOFTT on her. Waste of time and $

BobJones2011
05-24-12, 15:58

I've had a hard time posting lately but found out its because my browser wasn't accepting cookies or something but anyways I am a long time reader and finally decided to start posting. Went and saw her last week. Not very impressed. $ for the half but no touchie and rushed. Would not repeat.TS1: If you had RTFF and completed your research project you would have discovered that several of your fellow PHD collegues performed hours of R&D with NO real happy ending and recommended to the University to discontinue that research project immediately. No funding! In fact I also worked the project and wrote a peice of the final report. So do your homework and you will be able to save your tuition money for other endeavors.

Good Luck Chancellor BobJones2011

BlackHawk101
05-24-12, 18:31
I don't know what happened to her, but I did enjoy her company. I only saw her when she was providing the limited menu, wish I had been able to get the appetizer, main course and dessert. If anyone has seen or heard from her, I'd love to know.When she wasn't in the drug scene she was one of the best rides in town. Hot, Hot, Hot!

Just really didn't like her location.

I would guess rehab or back to Texas!

ShadowJB
05-24-12, 18:33
ShadowJB, I don't know how I missed your long post before, but I did. If Bob hadn't replied you would probably have thought I was ignoring you. I apologize about that.

Everything you both wrote is correct. When I first saw Ava, she was new to the biz, and she was probably worried about uncle. Usually I can pick up on signals that indicate how far I can go or expect, but while she's looking out for uncle, so am I, so if I don't get any signals I usually don't push, and with her I didn't push. I liked her a lot and kinda didn't want to ruin anything with her.

I was going to see Karma this week, but since she hasn't replied to me, I'm going to give Ava a call and see what happens.No biggie. It took about 24hrs for my reply to post. She's been a little hard to schedule with during the day. Better results in the evening hrs. FYI She traveled with a small pet last week. Nothing to worry about in my opinion. I sent Karma my info twice this month and got no response. A little dissapointed after reading all the good reports. I'll keep trying though.

Happy hunting.

HornyGoatWeed
05-24-12, 23:39
TS1: If you had RTFF and completed your research project you would have discovered that several of your fellow PHD collegues performed hours of R&D with NO real happy ending and recommended to the University to discontinue that research project immediately. No funding! In fact I also worked the project and wrote a peice of the final report. So do your homework and you will be able to save your tuition money for other endeavors.

Good Luck Chancellor BobJones2011Bob that was too funny.

KittyElectro
05-25-12, 00:03
Sorry guys no car to travel and not enough appointments to rent one?Well that explains why she hasn't returned my email. And Ava's phone has no voice mail, and of course she's not answering, so no go there. Guess I wait a couple more weeks.

Unless you have someone you recommend that might see me on short notice tomorrow?

Trek OCLV
05-25-12, 00:31
I'll be honest, didn't look to see if you were familiar with her, but she's one of my ATF's for body rubs.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-that-great-massage-27/5514092

She prefers contact from BP via email, but if you've already been in touch with her just text her and ask for your preferred time. Unless she was already booked or out of town she's never let me down. (YMMV of course).

Good luck and enjoy.

Well that explains why she hasn't returned my email. And Ava's phone has no voice mail, and of course she's not answering, so no go there. Guess I wait a couple more weeks.

Unless you have someone you recommend that might see me on short notice tomorrow?

ShadowJB
05-25-12, 00:47
Well I had myself a good dream with this little thing here. The recent report on here is spot on. I felt like I was on a first date with some chick from a bar and was about to get a piece of ass. LOL Boy ohh boy did she put on a good show and knows how to get into it. If you don't like cigarette smoke / smell stay away.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-know-incall-or-out-23/5294340

ShadowJB
05-25-12, 01:08
I'll be honest, didn't look to see if you were familiar with her, but she's one of my ATF's for body rubs.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-that-great-massage-27/5514092

She prefers contact from BP via email, but if you've already been in touch with her just text her and ask for your preferred time. Unless she was already booked or out of town she's never let me down. (YMMV of course).

Good luck and enjoy.Ava has 2 phones. One she talks on and the other she gets texts on. I went to see Chanel tonight and when I was done we started chatting a little bit. She told me Ava was in the next room. LOL Had I known that I would have gotten a 4 hand. When I left Ava's door was open and she was just sitting in there. You have to catch them in the evenings. FYI. There not really good with keeping appointments outside of a few hours. Prime example, when I called Chanel and she said she was available. I told her I was about 30 mins out and would head that way, and she said cool. I called while two exits away and her mind was somewhere else. She told me she thought I wasnt comming again. It was probably right at 30 mins when I called her back. Earlier this week we had an appointment set and I couldn't get her on the phone. I was given a lame excuse. Sometimes you get it and sometimes you don't. I posted a report about my good dream though.

HornyGoatWeed
05-25-12, 08:44
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jessica-incall-outcall-23/5505738

BigBubbaBobby
05-25-12, 11:11
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jessica-incall-outcall-23/5505738Pretty sure that one is brand new or, at least, I've never seen it before! Anyone have any info as I am interested as well!

HornyGoatWeed
05-25-12, 13:33
Pretty sure that one is brand new or, at least, I've never seen it before! Anyone have any info as I am interested as well!I'm with ya there Bubba. I've never seen them until the last day or two. I've had a bad string of TOFTT's lately and just not willing to be the test subject right now. Hoping someone trusted jumps in soon and gives us the details

Rome1188
05-25-12, 18:29
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jessica-incall-outcall-23/5505738Tried calling her many times in the last day and never once even had an answer.

Whoreny Toad
05-25-12, 19:57
There was another raid at VIP. Link: http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120524/DICKSON01/305240078/VIP-Spa-workers-arrested-for-prostitution-again

Heads up.

Stay safe.

Shockwave
05-25-12, 20:47
Damn! They look a little rough. Maybe the third one might be ok.

There was another raid at VIP. Link:

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120524/DICKSON01/305240078/VIP-Spa-workers-arrested-for-prostitution-again

Heads up.

Stay safe.

ShadowJB
05-26-12, 11:55
I took a nap this morning and dreamed of Ms. Karma. Wow is all I can say. An Outstanding is dream is a good way to kick off a long weekend. For those of you wishing to have this dream, just do what is asked of you and provide the right info. You don't have much longer. Time is of the essence.

BigBubbaBobby
05-26-12, 16:11
Has anyone gotten anything beyond a HJ from the Nubian Princess ("J")? If so, please PM me as I'm interested in more but not sure I want to keep going back if its not ever available.

TennStars1
05-26-12, 17:22
I'm still just a freshman so I appreciate the quick lesson. On another note I saw Samiah's friend named Sierra she posts every now and then under Iowa girl or something. Don't know how much info has been shared on her but it was an ok dream. If you just want a quick release on the cheap she might be your best option. Of course she tries to upcharge for topless, etc but for 30mins with a HE for only half a buck it was a quick and affordable option.

HornyGoatWeed
05-27-12, 17:06
Tried calling her many times in the last day and never once even had an answer.This is very disappointing. Both of them look good in those pictures.

Kyowa
05-29-12, 00:37
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jessica-incall-outcall-23/5505738
Pretty sure that one is brand new or, at least, I've never seen it before!
I'm with ya there Bubba. I've never seen them until the last day or two.
Tried calling her many times in the last day and never once even had an answer.
This is very disappointing. Both of them look good in those pictures.I often wonder if some girls get an idea that they can make some quick easy money by postiing an ad on BP: but when the calls start, or maybe when some news about pros' busts catches their atttention, they suddenly realize "Holy crap! I don't really want to do it!" & just ignore the calls? I've often wondered how many girls (particularly if they've never tried being strippers first) consider starting in the "biz" because they're deluding themselves that all their clients are going to either be handsome youngISH millionaires (a'la Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman") or hunky young studs?

There was another raid at VIP{Spa, in Dickson}

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120524/DICKSON01/305240078/VIP-Spa-workers-arrested-for-prostitution-again

SexyFun
05-31-12, 13:13
The review I recall was that she gave a lame rubdown and then did a bit of a strip show / dance but would not touch you after that. Have not read a positive review (or any other review for that matter) but that one made me steer clear.I'll have to second this one. I took a chance and called her one day. Appointment was easy to setup and she was prompt. Upon arrival, she asked for me to get ready and lay down on the bed. She began with oil with a very soft touch, not really a massage. About 5 mins in, she asked if I would like her to undress and of course I said yes. The initial massage was $ and the undressing would be another $. Hoping there would be more on the menu, I was disappointed as all she would do was a lame dance. No touching or anything. She did say she liked to watch me. Needless to say much better options for $$. I will not repeat.

Kiyakubuke
05-31-12, 19:14
There was another raid at VIP. Link:

Heads up.

Stay safe.Crap, I was planning on heading up there tomorrow. Good thing I checked in here first.

Kiyakubuke
05-31-12, 19:19
Damn! They look a little rough. Maybe the third one might be ok.The first one, Chai Hwacha Kwon, I think was the mama san. Last time I was there she is the one that answered the door (scared me a little) but she was not dressed the part so I went in anyway. The girl that took care of me "may" have been the 3rd one, but I am not positive. If so, she looks much better in person. Petite, nice body. Never saw any of the others.

Member #4222
05-31-12, 22:01
Hey everyone. I just started back to the hobby, but don't have any street cred yet. Not looking for any information, just contributing for now. Have not had a problem with finding girls who are willing to see me without much screening. I am pretty intuitive and know how to screen, so I am not too worried. I also realized that cops never have stings on the weekends, so I tend to find my girls those nights unless they have been vetted by others. Looking forward to whats to come in the hobby. Some of you may remember me from a few years back. Still have some reviews from my prior identity.

I've seen Ava a few time and really enjoyed my time with her each and every time. She is very sweet and the pictures are real. Nice incall location. Tiny bit of baby fat, and very sensual massage. She has never had an issue with scheduling. Don't expect full service, because she doesn't give it, but you do get to see everything she has and for an extra amount will give you a perfect finish. 0.6 for the massage for 30 min and an extra 0. 4 for the perfect finish without full service. I don't think there is any chance for anything more.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-meava-murfreesboro-incall-23/5545705

BobJones2011
06-01-12, 11:35
Hey everyone. I just started back to the hobby, but don't have any street cred yet. Not looking for any information, just contributing for now. Have not had a problem with finding girls who are willing to see me without much screening. I am pretty intuitive and know how to screen, so I am not too worried. I also realized that cops never have stings on the weekends, so I tend to find my girls those nights unless they have been vetted by others. Looking forward to whats to come in the hobby. Some of you may remember me from a few years back. Still have some reviews from my prior identity.

I've seen Ava a few time and really enjoyed my time with her each and every time. She is very sweet and the pictures are real. Nice incall location. Tiny bit of baby fat, and very sensual massage. She has never had an issue with scheduling. Don't expect full service, because she doesn't give it, but you do get to see everything she has and for an extra amount will give you a perfect finish. 0.6 for the massage for 30 min and an extra 0. 4 for the perfect finish without full service. I don't think there is any chance for anything more.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-meava-murfreesboro-incall-23/5545705Thanks for the post Perv but I am a little suspicous here since you have 0 posts previously but what the hell the go with it. I want to know, before I put Ava back on my To Do List, can we touch? Like rub the titties or massage the pussy thru the pantys or even rub pussy with no penetration. IMHO this is what makes a HJ spectacular, Karma should start a school for these young providers on the "Art of a Hand Job". There is a reason why she is so very popular. Ava with her looks could get there but an improvement (great one) technoque needs to be seen before I will go see Ava and recommend her to this board.

Peace BJ2011

Member #4222
06-01-12, 13:09
Thanks for the post Perv but I am a little suspicous here since you have 0 posts previously but what the hell the go with it. I want to know, before I put Ava back on my To Do List, can we touch? Like rub the titties or massage the pussy thru the pantys or even rub pussy with no penetration. IMHO this is what makes a HJ spectacular, Karma should start a school for these young providers on the "Art of a Hand Job". There is a reason why she is so very popular. Ava with her looks could get there but an improvement (great one) technoque needs to be seen before I will go see Ava and recommend her to this board.

Peace BJ2011I totally understand you skeptism BJ. Would like to become a trusted member, but not expecting it soon. Ava did allow me to touch everywhere but her kitty. Although she did not grind me, she did sit on top of me naked as she rubbed my chest before the finishing HJ. If you expect karma quality, I doubt you will find it with Ava, she just has more strick boundaries from what I hear about karma's work.

I go to Huntsville a lot, because it is a better scene. Less heat too. As everyone knows I think. Sheri is one of the city's favorite. I only saw her at Fantasia when she worked there so I don't know how she is as an escort. Pleas ask me anything over pm. I am very cautious in the public forum.

BobJones2011
06-02-12, 11:45
I totally understand you skeptism BJ. Would like to become a trusted member, but not expecting it soon. Ava did allow me to touch everywhere but her kitty. Although she did not grind me, she did sit on top of me naked as she rubbed my chest before the finishing HJ. If you expect karma quality, I doubt you will find it with Ava, she just has more strick boundaries from what I hear about karma's work.

I go to Huntsville a lot, because it is a better scene. Less heat too. As everyone knows I think. Sheri is one of the city's favorite. I only saw her at Fantasia when she worked there so I don't know how she is as an escort. Pleas ask me anything over pm. I am very cautious in the public forum.Perv appreciate your comments. I might go see Ava just to check it out. $ for HJ is standard but Nashville Keri an older provider, great body, will let me fuck that ass for a little bit more but I do love those fucking young sluts. Ava will eventually start to fuck and we all want to be in line when that happens. But next week is a busy week for me I have 3 hot peices of ass to fuck. Love this hobby!

I included some pictures f girls I fucked, I think forum needs more pictures. They are both 19yo hotties, one is Nicole my ATF. The other is a retired hottie from Florida who I plan to fuck again later this summer for free!

Mark1160
06-03-12, 21:49
Crap, I was planning on heading up there tomorrow. Good thing I checked in here first.Just decided to read the news report on the VIP SPA, had to laugh when I saw the name of the company at the same location.

See the report on this link.

http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/20120524/DICKSON01/305240078/VIP-Spa-workers-arrested-prostitution-again

TennStars1
06-04-12, 22:28
Looking for a recommendation for a good provider for a body rub. Wanting to try someone new, I have tried Karma, Lola, the Puerto Rican, Melissa, Samiah and a few others on BP. Who is the best between Eve, Ava, and Chanel? Any other recommendations. I realize I haven't posted a lot on here but I've been listening a long time and have added a few reports. Any questions feel free to shoot me an email, I've seen some other girls under the escort section. Just wanting someone new and want everyone's advice on who to try. Thanks in advance! I'm also willing to give intel on any of the above girls.

BigBubbaBobby
06-05-12, 18:21
Anyone checked out the new site for the Nubian Princess? She clearly has expanded services, has anyone seen her for those?

http://nubianprincess69.wix.com/premier#services

Emesdee
06-05-12, 22:43
Spent an evening with Melissa (Bellevue) this past weekend. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Made me feel comfortable immediately. Great massage and great ending.

She is very low-key though. I am not sure if it's just to keep volume low or (more likely) she just wants to be discrete. I contacted her via her BP ad (seems like the only way to contact her initially). After I gave her a very brief description of me, she sent over a photo and asked when I wanted to meet. After we agreed on a time, she gave me her number.

Whoreny Toad
06-06-12, 05:53
Heads up. When I went by GQ this morning there was crime scene tape wrapped around the front door. Knew VIP had been raided but have not seen any reports on GQ. Just FYI.

Stay Safe

Remkas
06-06-12, 08:40
Spent an evening with Melissa (Bellevue) this past weekend. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Made me feel comfortable immediately. Great massage and great ending.

She is very low-key though. I am not sure if it's just to keep volume low or (more likely) she just wants to be discrete. I contacted her via her BP ad (seems like the only way to contact her initially). After I gave her a very brief description of me, she sent over a photo and asked when I wanted to meet. After we agreed on a time, she gave me her number.Do you have a link? I don't see a Melissa in rubs or massage. Thanks.

REMKAS

BlackHawk101
06-06-12, 14:05
Perv appreciate your comments. I might go see Ava just to check it out. $ for HJ is standard but Nashville Keri an older provider, great body, will let me fuck that ass for a little bit more but I do love those fucking young sluts. Ava will eventually start to fuck and we all want to be in line when that happens. But next week is a busy week for me I have 3 hot peices of ass to fuck. Love this hobby!

I included some pictures f girls I fucked, I think forum needs more pictures. They are both 19yo hotties, one is Nicole my ATF. The other is a retired hottie from Florida who I plan to fuck again later this summer for free!Lot of talk and pics how about sharing some contact info to make sure there girls are real. LOL

Nashguy207
06-06-12, 18:27
Has any one visited this place. What are the girls and service like?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-paradise-only-79hr-located-2-miles-from-airport-beautiful-ladies-giving-body-rubs-23/5472348

Thanks

BAB28
06-06-12, 18:30
I did visit this place and the massage wasn't even all that good, and no extras available. Would not recommend unless maybe one of the other girls are better at massage, they are cute.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rub-paradise-only-79hr-located-2-miles-from-airport-beautiful-ladies-giving-body-rubs-23/5472348

Thanks

Nashguy207
06-06-12, 20:32
I did visit this place and the massage wasn't even all that good, and no extras available. Would not recommend unless maybe one of the other girls are better at massage, they are cute.Who did you see?

Emesdee
06-06-12, 23:22
Do you have a link? I don't see a Melissa in rubs or massage. Thanks.

REMKASHttp://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-that-great-massage-27/5369930

So Curious
06-06-12, 23:34

REMKASshe's the best thing going.

BobJones2011
06-07-12, 10:08

ThanksEnough said

BobJones2011
06-07-12, 10:17
Does anyone have experience with this massage provider?

Thank you in advance!The link is a gal named Holly. .80 for an hour. Here is what I got, she massaged me, fucked me until I came in her pussy, BBBJ and then another pop with hand. She got mad at me because I had no more cash than donation, oh well. No a looker but good pussy, she is all open. Talk nice and she will fuck you, bring hats.

RumpelTeaser
06-07-12, 11:17

REMKASIf you have never experienced Melissa you are missing out on one of the pleasures of life. Never had a bad review. You contact her initially by email and she will reply promptly. Melissa has a part time job but can usually accommodate you when you want. During the summer, Wednesdays are iffy as she plays on a soft ball team. This girl is down to earth. A sensual massage with a screaming ending is what you will get. 120. 00 per hour. Of Columbian descent with coal black hair and a patch to match. Allowings touching every where but the kitty. Works out of her condo. You will be at ease the moment you enter and you will have a boner before you hit the table! My preference with her is the happy ending first so I can enjoy the rest of the massage.

So Curious
06-07-12, 15:04
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/ooh-laaa-laaa-massage/5154101

Anyone seen this one?

Cdub5
06-07-12, 22:17
The link is a gal named Holly. .80 for an hour. Here is what I got, she massaged me, fucked me until I came in her pussy, BBBJ and then another pop with hand. She got mad at me because I had no more cash than donation, oh well. No a looker but good pussy, she is all open. Talk nice and she will fuck you, bring hats.Hey Bob is that Holly out in Brentwood that your referring too. I have seen her a bunch of times and didn't realize that she would fuck you? Because I have asked her for that and she said that she NEVER offers that. She seems to be just a FBSM with a little extra fun for a great happy ending, but never been offered FS. Anyways just checking to see if the same one or if a different one then I will have to try this Holly out.

Thanks

HermitageGuy
06-08-12, 09:25
Had a massage with Kandi the other day. Sexy black bbw. She was very polite, made me feel comfortable, and was very relaxing. If you like thick women of color she's worth the time.

Ltntn
06-08-12, 11:11
Hey Bob is that Holly out in Brentwood that your referring too. I have seen her a bunch of times and didn't realize that she would fuck you? Because I have asked her for that and she said that she NEVER offers that. She seems to be just a FBSM with a little extra fun for a great happy ending, but never been offered FS. Anyways just checking to see if the same one or if a different one then I will have to try this Holly out.

ThanksI too have seen Holly. Brentwood direction many many times. She is not FS, but has a fantastic FBSM. Best location ever.

BlackHawk101
06-08-12, 11:53
Hey Bob is that Holly out in Brentwood that your referring too. I have seen her a bunch of times and didn't realize that she would fuck you? Because I have asked her for that and she said that she NEVER offers that. She seems to be just a FBSM with a little extra fun for a great happy ending, but never been offered FS. Anyways just checking to see if the same one or if a different one then I will have to try this Holly out.

ThanksSo is the big holly from Canada or a diff provider?

How is the massage quality?

BlackHawk101
06-08-12, 13:47
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specials-today-onlyfull-body-and-pampering-call-the-best-24/5134288

It seams like I read a break up a while back. Talked to her today and she sounded a little spaced out.

BobJones2011
06-08-12, 19:44
So is the big holly from Canada or a diff provider?

How is the massage quality?Hawkman & fellows:

This Holly posts under Massage on BP, no face picture. Her tel# starts with 941-356-xxxx, she works out of apartment in Bellevue off Hwy70 exit 196 off I40. She is no looker but will fuck, suck and jack cock. My kind of gal but as stated earlier she got pissed at me for not tipping her. I only bring the donation ($80 for hour). Anyway she told me I turned her on and she wanted and needed my cock. She orgasmed 4 times so I should have charged her ass! She is a good sl*t so I suggest not mentioning USG but just bring some extra cash, I think she will fuck for $.40 Max do not pay more. Just remember to bring party hats forntge little man. BTW she is 5'3 140 lbs, tanned, a 5 or 6 on looks, tanned, nice C cup tits and gets super wet. YMMV because she said I turned her on. Who the fuck knows. Maybe everybody turns her LOL.

BJ2011

Rome1188
06-08-12, 20:15
Hawkman & fellows:

This Holly posts under Massage on BP, no face picture. Her tel# starts with 941-356-xxxx, she works out of apartment in Bellevue off Hwy70 exit 196 off I40. She is no looker but will fuck, suck and jack cock. My kind of gal but as stated earlier she got pissed at me for not tipping her. I only bring the donation ($80 for hour). Anyway she told me I turned her on and she wanted and needed my cock. She orgasmed 4 times so I should have charged her ass! She is a good sl*t so I suggest not mentioning USG but just bring some extra cash, I think she will fuck for $.40 Max do not pay more. Just remember to bring party hats forntge little man. BTW she is 5'3 140 lbs, tanned, a 5 or 6 on looks, tanned, nice C cup tits and gets super wet. YMMV because she said I turned her on. Who the fuck knows. Maybe everybody turns her LOL.

BJ2011Bob, ypur story involving this gal just cracked me the hell up

Mattng615
06-08-12, 20:49
Bob, ypur story involving this gal just cracked me the hell upI want hook up bro. What is her number? Thanks you for your advice.

Taylor833
06-09-12, 01:59
Well I finally seen AVA and I have got to say that she is one fine looking lady she gives a ok massage and of course then came the upsell but I just had to see that ass naked and she is HOT whoever said that if you don't like smoke they was spot on the room smelled of smoke badly but I would probally repeat.

HornyGoatWeed
06-09-12, 09:24
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/specials-today-onlyfull-body-and-pampering-call-the-best-24/5134288

It seams like I read a break up a while back. Talked to her today and she sounded a little spaced out.She use to hang with sunshine. They parted ways and Eve went to the east side of town. The day I met her I'm pretty sure she was stoned.

BobJones2011
06-09-12, 11:36
Bob, ypur story involving this gal just cracked me the hell upThanks Rome, that is what the board is for, to have fun! I fucked this 23yo yesterday that is my UTR. Totally fucking awesome just beautiful. The hobby s expensive but well with it. Please don't ask about this one because she is private stock.

TheMan15
06-10-12, 17:21
Has anyone seen this provider?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-shelf-massage/5587740

Remkas
06-11-12, 09:23
Http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-that-great-massage-27/5369930Thanks for the info

Nashguy207
06-11-12, 20:09
Thanks for the info and saving me some $$$

Buoy

Bigb7272
06-12-12, 06:56
Has anyone seen this provider?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/top-shelf-massage/5587740Ditto on this one. Anybody?

Max1201
06-12-12, 21:55
Back in the game so to speak. Had the opportunity to spend some time with Chanel this afternoon. This girl is a sweetheart. Great massage and left with a smile. I didn't have much time and she was very accomidating. Will repeat.

Adolphus Nomad
06-13-12, 16:43
Saw what looked like a new MP in Franklin. It was not open yet so no opportunity to do any reconaissance. Magic Massage? Any reports?

The Meister
06-13-12, 18:54
Saw what looked like a new MP in Franklin. It was not open yet so no opportunity to do any reconaissance. Magic Massage? Any reports?Same owners as Golden Massage in Green Hills and a Chinese therapist who used to work out of her apt named Cinderella from China. Been to all. Its legit but a very teasing experience to varying degrees depending on therapist. They are under the eye of vice, their licenses are up to date, their services likely all legit. Cindy and Henry own these places staffed by their countrygals who seem to speak little english.

Its a good massage every time, no talking which I like. A dollar a minute, no showers.

BAB28
06-13-12, 18:56
Saw what looked like a new MP in Franklin. It was not open yet so no opportunity to do any reconaissance. Magic Massage? Any reports?I've been to Magic massage, they will give you a good legit massage and if you want to Jerk off on the flip while they massage your stomach, or legs they will usually let you and wipe you off with a hot towel afterwards, thats about it no HE they will never grab or touch it really.

BlackHawk101
06-14-12, 11:55
I've been to Magic massage, they will give you a good legit massage and if you want to Jerk off on the flip while they massage your stomach, or legs they will usually let you and wipe you off with a hot towel afterwards, thats about it no HE they will never grab or touch it really.How are their looks?

BAB28
06-14-12, 17:35
Not too great, I mean they are ok I guess. I would like to have someone who would provide the same thing yet a young spinner that looks great without any drama or worries. Any suggestions?

How are their looks?

The Stig
06-14-12, 17:56
Does anyone know if they are legit and how the quality of their service is?

Thanks,

S

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/3070511552.html

Kcl117
06-15-12, 11:02
Not too great, I mean they are ok I guess. I would like to have someone who would provide the same thing yet a young spinner that looks great without any drama or worries. Any suggestions?What are the rates?

Bill Senior
06-15-12, 12:01
Has anyone seen this girl?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-hands-a-country-music-tradition/5424631

Bill Senior

Taylor833
06-15-12, 17:14

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/heavenly-hands-a-country-music-tradition/5424631

Bill SeniorDon, t waste your time with her she is a weird one atleast when I seen her she was and she is the sister of the women named Dawn that advertises in the body rub session and that lady is a nut also IMHO either would be a total waste of time.

Cdub5
06-15-12, 21:59

Bill SeniorYes Bill Senior. Just look back and do some research. There are numerous bad reviews about her. She is crazy as hell and her sister Dawn in Lebanon is even worse. Stay away. Hope this helps

Bill Senior
06-16-12, 04:12
Yes Bill Senior. Just look back and do some research. There are numerous bad reviews about her. She is crazy as hell and her sister Dawn in Lebanon is even worse. Stay away. Hope this helpsThanks big time! I do not know how to look back and do the research. Is there any good ones around Lebanon? I am going to visit there.

Bill Senior
06-16-12, 04:15
Don, t waste your time with her she is a weird one atleast when I seen her she was and she is the sister of the women named Dawn that advertises in the body rub session and that lady is a nut also IMHO either would be a total waste of time.Thanks Taylor

Member #5658
06-16-12, 14:24

Thanks,

S

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/3070511552.htmlAnyone have any info on this one?

Remkas
06-19-12, 09:59
Has anyone been here? http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubsbody-rubsbody-rubs-79-body-rubs-body-rubsbody-rubs-79-23/5570102

I can't seem to find any place that can accomidate 2 people. Doesn't seem like any xrtras in Nashville unless you can travel. May have to rent a car, any suggestions. 2 of us needing good massage, table shower a plus xtras a plus plus.

REMKAS

HornyGoatWeed
06-19-12, 11:31
Has anyone been here?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubsbody-rubsbody-rubs-79-body-rubs-body-rubsbody-rubs-79-23/5570102

I can't seem to find any place that can accomidate 2 people. Doesn't seem like any xrtras in Nashville unless you can travel. May have to rent a car, any suggestions. 2 of us needing good massage, table shower a plus xtras a plus plus.

REMKASYes, don't bother. The massage wasnt even that good

Justcause22
06-19-12, 17:43
I'm coming into Nashville next week and I need to know which

Massage providers will make out-calls to hotels. I personally enjoy a good

Sensual massage followed by some extras. Any info you guys can pass along

To me would be helpful.

Thanks!

The Meister
06-21-12, 09:00

Thanks,

S.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/3070511552.htmlThis is next on my never ending search for a massage from a legit ad that turns into a HE.

Her photos look nice to me. Any experiences out there with her?

BobJones2011
06-21-12, 23:17
Yes, don't bother. The massage wasnt even that goodShould be under ripoff reports bad massage

Mattng615
06-22-12, 06:11
My first time see her tonight. If anyone see her yet? Please lets me know head up I'm really appreciate very much.

Thanks

TJfun
06-22-12, 14:53
Has anyone tried the new body glide service, recently advertised on BP? Kloey and Bella ad. http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-ultimate-body-glide-22/5660964

Jackass3
06-22-12, 15:47
This is next on my never ending search for a massage from a legit ad that turns into a HE.

Her photos look nice to me. Any experiences out there with her?I've seen her three times now, as I am seeking my own subsequent search as well. First time was Legit but did pull the towel off on the flip but no touchy touchy so I took care it myself in the shower. Second time still covered and stay covered on the flip but once I started playing a little fiddle myself she took hold and hung on long enough to wipe off the yogurt from my own chin (which was funny). Last time I didn't have to do any encouraging and left relaxed and happy. BTW she does give a great massage and her place is clean as a whistle. She's sweatheart and I will return.

BigJtn1
06-22-12, 18:33
Total bait and switch.

Two girls there, BBW's. Nothing like the pics.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-ultimate-body-glide-22/5660964

BigJtn1
06-23-12, 01:14
Has anyone tried the new body glide service, recently advertised on BP? Kloey and Bella ad.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-ultimate-body-glide-22/5660964Pictures are not of the providers. Don't bother.

The Meister
06-25-12, 08:37
Thanks TaylorThat's a second from personal experience with Marla and have read on here and other places that Dawn is more liberal but also a little off.

YMMV

Upskirt069
06-25-12, 10:18
Heads up. When I went by GQ this morning there was crime scene tape wrapped around the front door. Knew VIP had been raided but have not seen any reports on GQ. Just FYI.

Stay SafeDoesn't it seem a little fishy that they're back posting ad's on BP since last week? As for the lady I've seen, they are not that young or cute for that matter.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gq-spa-cutie-young-asian-i-40-exit143/5358527

BigJtn1
06-25-12, 17:33
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-this-wed-27th-july-3rd_-_-goddess-touch_-_-_sexy-cmt-wtable-_-_-a-sensual-treat-30/5207846

A friend saw her last time she was in town and said everything was good except the pics were from 100 lbs ago.

TheRigid1
06-25-12, 20:22
Pictures are not of the providers. Don't bother.Did you partake? If so, what about the service? I can close my eyes if it feels good enough.

BigJtn1
06-26-12, 02:06
Did you partake? If so, what about the service? I can close my eyes if it feels good enough.My friend said the massage was ok, he left happy. However, Khloe and Jen were.

Aabbw's and not anything like the pics.

Ajf All
06-27-12, 15:06
Saw Danni today for the 2nd time. Same report as before, great strong deep tissue massage, followed by light touch and Happy Ending. Cute girl, easy to talk to, soft smooth skin and a GREAT ASS! Mutual touch is fine, except for the Y. She seems to get to Nashville fairly often. Wish there was more on the menu, but even as is, I have thoroughly enjoyed both sessions with her so far.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/available-today-27th-thru-july-3rd_-_-goddess-touch_-_-_sexy-cmt-wtable-_-_-a-sensual-treat-30/5207846

BobJones2011
06-27-12, 15:21
Doesn't it seem a little fishy that they're back posting ad's on BP since last week? As for the lady I've seen, they are not that young or cute for that matter.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gq-spa-cutie-young-asian-i-40-exit143/5358527I was a frequent guest at this establishment but it has been well over a year since I actually went in for stress relief. The last time I visited, I was met by a real old asian women (not attractive) that wanted $80 cash door fee and was real tight on any other details. The Uncle definitely has this place under watch; combine this with the ugly chicks with bad attitudes I would NOT visit here again. Of course YMMV.

Be safe Chancellor BJ2011

Jackass3
06-27-12, 17:11
Has anyone seen her? I know I remember reading reports but I did a search and can't find any details. Would love to know more?

HornyGoatWeed
06-27-12, 17:54
Did you partake? If so, what about the service? I can close my eyes if it feels good enough.

Don't mix this Bella up with the other one. This Bella is legit.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magical-hands-247-27/5577051

Mattng615
06-27-12, 20:25
I was a frequent guest at this establishment but it has been well over a year since I actually went in for stress relief. The last time I visited, I was met by a real old asian women (not attractive) that wanted $80 cash door fee and was real tight on any other details. The Uncle definitely has this place under watch; combine this with the ugly chicks with bad attitudes I would NOT visit here again. Of course YMMV.

Be safe Chancellor BJ2011Hi Bob, This place is closed right?

Whoreny Toad
06-27-12, 20:30
I was a frequent guest at this establishment but it has been well over a year since I actually went in for stress relief. The last time I visited, I was met by a real old asian women (not attractive) that wanted $80 cash door fee and was real tight on any other details. The Uncle definitely has this place under watch; combine this with the ugly chicks with bad attitudes I would NOT visit here again. Of course YMMV.

Be safe Chancellor BJ2011They are not under observation, they are shut down with police tape covering the front of the building. By order of the sheriff. See my report from earlier. Can't explain the ads, but I can tell you 100% they are closed.

The Meister
06-27-12, 21:04
My first time see her tonight. If anyone see her yet? Please lets me know head up I'm really appreciate very much.

ThanksMelissa is great, though getting an appt was so easy I worry about her a little. She is forward and very talkative, in fact needs to talk a lot to open up.

Two thumbs up

BobJones2011
06-28-12, 12:57
Hi Bob, This place is closed right?Fellows I haven't been to either of these places in awhile (Dickson or Hurricane Mills) since I got wind of a pending bust. IMHO they were far too open with their business activities and the Dickerson Spa was right in the middle of town. This situation was perfect for a screaming church lady to shut this place down. Thanks for the heads up but AMPs are no longer in the portfolio LOL.

Stay Safe.

Chancellor Bob Jones 2011

Member #4885
06-30-12, 21:51
http://wdkn.com/city-begins-process-to-permanently-close-vip-spa-as-a-public-nuisance

I actually did go and got a "massage" there about 3 weeks before the second raid. It was kind of scary to see the mamasan and my massage girl in the mugshots in the article. Anyway, it looks like we lost that one forever boys. It sure was fun while it lasted.

Be safe out there!

Street Seeker
07-02-12, 11:16
Seen their ad on BP and while driving back to Nashville decided to visit.

Pro: Met Candy. Pretty Korean, good english skills, well built (natural) , and a lot of fun. Would love to bring her back to Nashville!

Con: Location is really out there in the open right off the main drag, $.8 for the hour (table shower / massage) , some upselling.

Senior / trusted members can PM me for more info.

Street Seeker
07-02-12, 13:57
FYI. Have seen her several times. 100% legit, AWESOME massage and a lovely lady. Highly Recommend!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massage-36/1479236

TJfun
07-02-12, 14:31
FYI. Have seen her several times. 100% legit, AWESOME massage and a lovely lady. Highly Recommend!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massage-36/1479236So, HE is not offered?

Dj3813
07-02-12, 17:52

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massage-36/1479236Absolutely. I could not agree more. She is a little pricey, but worth every penny of it.

BigBubbaBobby
07-02-12, 19:28

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massage-36/1479236She is great if you want a legit massage and a basic HE / HJ. Nothing available (to my knowledge) beyond that and kind of high dollar for an incall to me.

Ajf All
07-02-12, 21:56

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/real-massage-36/1479236Yep. Lovely lady, great massage. Missed her this time, but have seen her twice before. She said she was only in town through today, so she may already be gone unless she extended her stay. If anyone sees her post in the future and is wondering, I think she is well worth it!

Afflacked
07-03-12, 20:58
Whats the latest on her and her friends, are they still safe to see?

So Curious
07-04-12, 11:17
Anyone visited the place I been seeing postings for on Mt Juliet Road?

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-asian-girls-34/5740581

Taylor833
07-04-12, 11:32

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-asian-girls-34/5740581There was a review on NR and it said the place was really a tease go check out the review on that site.

HornyGoatWeed
07-04-12, 12:44
Whats the latest on her and her friends, are they still safe to see?She doesn't associate with them much at all, but still seeing occasional clients that have previous experience.

HornyGoatWeed
07-04-12, 12:46

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-asian-girls-34/5740581Stopped in, seems legit. Might be otherwise but I haven't tried. I've been TOFTT a lot lately and leaving some of these others up to you guys for now. Go give it a shot and report back.

Street Seeker
07-04-12, 13:13
Stopped in, seems legit. Might be otherwise but I haven't tried. I've been TOFTT a lot lately and leaving some of these others up to you guys for now. Go give it a shot and report back.Pretty much the same as the M'Boro, Cool Springs, and other places. HOWEVER. And I will leave it at that.

BigJtn1
07-05-12, 12:25
Pretty much the same as the M'Boro, Cool Springs, and other places. HOWEVER. And I will leave it at that."HOWEVER" what? I guess my friend will have to find out. He has an appt today.

Mnemonic
07-05-12, 13:24
Meister,

I visited with Kendra and it was a decent massage and nothing more. I know someone has reported that they left happy after the second visit, so I have my hopes. She has a different technique than most, not good, not bad, just different. I enjoyed the massage and she is conveniently located for me, so I will probably invest in another visit in hopes of leaving happy.

I am also in search of a true massage with erotic elements / teasing that ends in a true HE. Most providers I have found either provide a HE with a so-so massage, a good massage with no HE or a very good massage where they are okay with you finishing yourself as they tease but never touch the equipment.

M

This is next on my never ending search for a massage from a legit ad that turns into a HE.

Her photos look nice to me. Any experiences out there with her?

BigJtn1
07-05-12, 16:38

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-asian-girls-34/5740581So my friend went today. Saw Linda. He said the massage and teasing was amazing. Then came the upsell for more time. He accepted with high hopes, only to finish himself while she continued to massage.

TJfun
07-06-12, 12:12
So my friend went today. Saw Linda. He said the massage and teasing was amazing. Then came the upsell for more time. He accepted with high hopes, only to finish himself while she continued to massage.How do the girls look?

Kiyakubuke
07-06-12, 17:25
Meister,

I visited with Kendra and it was a decent massage and nothing more. I know someone has reported that they left happy after the second visit, so I have my hopes. She has a different technique than most, not good, not bad, just different. I enjoyed the massage and she is conveniently located for me, so I will probably invest in another visit in hopes of leaving happy.

I am also in search of a true massage with erotic elements / teasing that ends in a true HE. Most providers I have found either provide a HE with a so-so massage, a good massage with no HE or a very good massage where they are okay with you finishing yourself as they tease but never touch the equipment.

MIf you find her, she will probably be riding a unicorn.

Taylor833
07-06-12, 17:58
So I TOFTT with Bella and I was not at all impressed first off she was to busy trying to watch tv that pissed me off the place smelled like smoke which I don't like and my hour was about 35 minutes and for what I shelled out I won't be returning I can get alot better service for around the same amount but my opinion on her is that its a waste of time.

Mnemonic
07-06-12, 18:46
How do the girls look?Tijuana,

I have visited both the Green Hills and Mt Juliet "spas" and I'd say the girls of the far east look the best on the east side of town. I have seen a SMOKING hot, younger girl outside of Green Hills before, but don't know if she works at Golden or is a daughter / friend of one of the ladies.

In Mt Juliet, Linda is very cute and very talkative, great massage, PM for more details.

M

Kyowa
07-07-12, 01:57
So I TOFTT with Bella and I was not at all impressed first off she was to busy trying to watch tv that pissed me off the place smelled like smoke which I don't like and my hour was about 35 minutes and for what I shelled out I won't be returning I can get alot better service for around the same amount but my opinion on her is that its a waste of time.While we certainly appreciate you posting your review: just giving her current ad"name" may not help any of us be sure who she is if she just changes her "name" so please try to include something abit more helpfull? Like url-link to the ad, or better yet (cause ads can be deleted) copy&paste the ad-text + any pics or at least copy&post her pics &\or include her contact-info' that you used to set the app't so we can be sure who you're refering to; please & thank you.

HornyGoatWeed
07-07-12, 12:35
While we certainly appreciate you posting your review: just giving her current ad"name" may not help any of us be sure who she is if she just changes her "name" so please try to include something abit more helpfull? Like url-link to the ad, or better yet (cause ads can be deleted) copy&paste the ad-text + any pics or at least copy&post her pics &\or include her contact-info' that you used to set the app't so we can be sure who you're refering to; please & thank you.I agree, there are currently 2 Bella's posting right now. The one I saw is very enthusiastic didn't watch tv and went over the hour.

Taylor833
07-08-12, 07:57
I agree, there are currently 2 Bella's posting right now. The one I saw is very enthusiastic didn't watch tv and went over the hour.Hey guys I am still new to this and haven't gottan it all figured out but this is the link to the girl I saw.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magical-hands-available-247-specials-28/5577051

Venom
07-08-12, 18:26
Fellows I haven't been to either of these places in awhile (Dickson or Hurricane Mills) since I got wind of a pending bust. IMHO they were far too open with their business activities and the Dickerson Spa was right in the middle of town. This situation was perfect for a screaming church lady to shut this place down. Thanks for the heads up but AMPs are no longer in the portfolio LOL.

Stay Safe.

Chancellor Bob Jones 2011I stopped by GQ Spa this past Friday to see if it was open. The parking lot was empty but there was nothing on the front door saying they were closed. The open sign was on but I did not go in.

Just like Bob, I received lackluster service twice so this one is off my list.

Mattng615
07-08-12, 20:05
I'm new to this site. Anyone been to this place yet?

Pm me.

Thank you

Mattng615
07-09-12, 05:46
Ok finally I travel to this place all menu there. Just pm me I will share with you.

QT Asian Spa 931-484-7770

801 Peavine Road, Suite 201.

Crossville, TN. 38571

BlackHawk101
07-09-12, 11:27
Ana fernandez, nashville, tn. LMTattigerbutterfly6176@gmail.com

She looks hot but wondering service,

BAB28
07-09-12, 12:57
Hey black hawk. I had emailed her as well. She looks hot I'd love to try but if she's charging 100 for a legit massage I'd pass the price has me hesitant. I tried Kendra from BP she gave a good massage and assisted with self service but no full on he.

Ana fernandez, nashville, tn. LMTattigerbutterfly6176@gmail.com

She looks hot but wondering service,

HornyGoatWeed
07-09-12, 15:33
Hey guys I am still new to this and haven't gottan it all figured out but this is the link to the girl I saw.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/magical-hands-available-247-specials-28/5577051She's the one I'm talking about and the only thing I can say is either she was having a bad day (people have those) or you were giving off a vibe. I have had great experiences with her other than her being a bit chatty and there is one other thing but not in the open.

For me 2 times have been darn near Karma quality.

Nashguy207
07-09-12, 20:09
Has any one seen this girl.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/destani-youve-tried-all-the-rest-now-try-the-best-call-me-23/4753383

Looking for the 411 on her.

Thanks buoy

So Curious
07-09-12, 22:40
I'm new to this site. Anyone been to this place yet?

Pm me.

Thank youTook a trip their, got teased alot, the upsell only get you more teasing time. Soso massage. Will not repeat

Lookout2000
07-09-12, 23:27
Stopped in for a visit on the way through. Massage was so so, $.60 for 30 minutes. Was offered FS for $1. 60 and refused. Some touching and HE was had for extra $.20, I guess she was hungry today. Will not repeat.

BobJones2011
07-10-12, 10:33
Stopped in for a visit on the way through. Massage was so so, $.60 for 30 minutes. Was offered FS for $1. 60 and refused. Some touching and HE was had for extra $.20, I guess she was hungry today. Will not repeat.Let me get this right; you made $.60 for a Handjob? If you did you got ripped. The ladies at the Hurricane Spa look like Atilla the Hun and with a piss poor attitude (this is new crew post raid). I just got a BBBJCIM, CFS for a hundred right here in Nashville from a young hot 27yo. Great cocksucker she was. Please guys stop overpaying for these AMP services.

BJ2011

BeThereTonight
07-10-12, 12:55
Let me get this right; you made $.60 for a Handjob? If you did you got ripped. The ladies at the Hurricane Spa look like Atilla the Hun and with a piss poor attitude (this is new crew post raid). I just got a BBBJCIM, CFS for a hundred right here in Nashville from a young hot 27yo. Great cocksucker she was. Please guys stop overpaying for these AMP services.

BJ2011Hey BJ,

Who is the 27 yrs awesome girl you talking about.

Can you PM me?

Thanks

Lookout2000
07-10-12, 19:11
Let me get this right; you made $.60 for a Handjob? If you did you got ripped. The ladies at the Hurricane Spa look like Atilla the Hun and with a piss poor attitude (this is new crew post raid). I just got a BBBJCIM, CFS for a hundred right here in Nashville from a young hot 27yo. Great cocksucker she was. Please guys stop overpaying for these AMP services.

BJ2011I paid 60.

Sorry. I agree on not paying to much for that. Exactly why I turned down anything more.

Street Seeker
07-11-12, 08:54
Had the pleasure of her company. To sum it up: INCREDIBLE!

http://www.summer70s.com/

Jackass3
07-11-12, 16:33
Meister,

MAfter the First I've always left with a true HE. I guess she feels comfortable with me, as said many times on this site. It's all in how you come accross, I don't talk to providers, I just react to their touch. It works but YMMV.

Vitamin P
07-12-12, 01:40
Green Hills keeps getting worse.

Having tried a few times over the past few months it seems the quality of girls is going downhill, the quality of massage is going downhill, and they don't even make an attempt to tease anymore.

I'm done wasting my time with them.

HornyGoatWeed
07-12-12, 18:25

BJ2011Bob PM me the info on this one.

Pepperguy
07-14-12, 12:25
This may be the same chick.

Hey BJ,

Who is the 27 yrs awesome girl you talking about.

Can you PM me?

Thanks

Daboyz22
07-17-12, 15:27
DIdn't have time to stop but found this place in franklin just off the highway and off Mboro Road on Royal Oaks BLVD. Has Oriental writing as well and it is on the backside of a small strip plaza. Anyone have any 411 on this place?

Themaverick7
07-17-12, 17:56
DIdn't have time to stop but found this place in franklin just off the highway and off Mboro Road on Royal Oaks BLVD. Has Oriental writing as well and it is on the backside of a small strip plaza. Anyone have any 411 on this place?Same M. O. As Golden in Green Hills. Depending on who you get, my experiences have ranged from completely legit, to teasing touches and tolerating taking matters into your own hands. No hands-on assistance.

TNBizMan
07-17-12, 20:56
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Nashguy207
07-17-12, 21:25
You have a PM

BAB28
07-17-12, 22:15
Magic Massage is owned by the same folks as the ones in Golden Massage in Green Hills. They will give you a pretty good full body massage, and they have no problem with you giving yourself self service but they will not grab it or give he. On another note, I got another high priced full body massage over the weekend with no real HE from one of the backpage bodyrub girls. Lots of teasing around but like many of you have said there are plenty of good body rub / massage therapist but not many or any hotties that are giving great massage with he around.

DIdn't have time to stop but found this place in franklin just off the highway and off Mboro Road on Royal Oaks BLVD. Has Oriental writing as well and it is on the backside of a small strip plaza. Anyone have any 411 on this place?

Vitamin P
07-18-12, 03:45
DIdn't have time to stop but found this place in franklin just off the highway and off Mboro Road on Royal Oaks BLVD. Has Oriental writing as well and it is on the backside of a small strip plaza. Anyone have any 411 on this place?Don't waste your time.

You'll get just enough teasing to tempt you on the upsell for more time. Then you'll leave frustrated.

Daboyz22
07-18-12, 09:18
Don't waste your time.

You'll get just enough teasing to tempt you on the upsell for more time. Then you'll leave frustrated.How long ago have you been there?

Brucee23
07-18-12, 12:00
In a previous post BJ says you "made" $60 for a handjob-something we don't know about?

[Hey BJ Mavis Beacon the typing lady says the "p" key is in the upper right top line. LOL]

Member #4906
07-18-12, 16:57
She's the one I'm talking about and the only thing I can say is either she was having a bad day (people have those) or you were giving off a vibe. I have had great experiences with her other than her being a bit chatty and there is one other thing but not in the open.

For me 2 times have been darn near Karma quality.I saw Bella today. She's a very nice girl. Pics are accurate and she's great for the price. I opted for the standard 30 min. Good massage. Agree she is a bit chatty. Limited roaming unless you opt for a different package. I was pleased with my visit and would probably repeat as she has specials for repeat customers.

As always YMMV

Daboyz22
07-18-12, 21:42
So I thought I would stop at least for a good massage. They are very good at that but there is nothing else on the table. Was very happy though with the massage.

BigJtn1
07-19-12, 11:43
Who did you see over the weekend so that we can steer CL.

Ar?

Magic Massage is owned by the same folks as the ones in Golden Massage in Green Hills. They will give you a pretty good full body massage, and they have no problem with you giving yourself self service but they will not grab it or give he. On another note, I got another high priced full body massage over the weekend with no real HE from one of the backpage bodyrub girls. Lots of teasing around but like many of you have said there are plenty of good body rub / massage therapist but not many or any hotties that are giving great massage with he around.

ToolTyme
07-20-12, 22:50
I know several have written reports on this place but I just wanted to 100% confirm there is no "extras" to be had here. I have been a frequent regular (and I mean 2 times a week most weeks) for several months now and have really gotten to know the ladies and owners there. I usually see just one lady (Jenny) , she's kinda cute but even with her knowing me very well (and I know I'm trusted) , she absolutely will not do anything more than the teasing. I had held out hopes one lady named "Anna" (she's pretty cute!) might because of her very playful attitude but after having seen her twice the last couple of weeks, she's a no-go as well. So I guess with my experience and with the reports listed previously, it's 100% they are legit, period. Now, you may wonder why I frequent them so much with no hope of extras, but it's because they really give a great massage and the price is good. I usually do 90 minutes and it costs $80 so, if you want, you can do self-service and the price is more than fair for the quality of massage you get. If anyone has a different experience, please share!

Thanks,

TT

HornyGoatWeed
07-21-12, 10:58
I saw Bella today. She's a very nice girl. Pics are accurate and she's great for the price. I opted for the standard 30 min. Good massage. Agree she is a bit chatty. Limited roaming unless you opt for a different package. I was pleased with my visit and would probably repeat as she has specials for repeat customers.

As always YMMVIf you opt for other packages your package gets happier. She also has FS options. Can't wait to get back into the game hope she's still around is a couple months.

Whoreny Toad
07-21-12, 17:53
Drove by today. For Rent sign in the window. So much for Dickson.

FWIW.

Stay safe

Rome1188
07-21-12, 22:27
I know several have written reports on this place but I just wanted to 100% confirm there is no "extras" to be had here. I have been a frequent regular (and I mean 2 times a week most weeks) for several months now and have really gotten to know the ladies and owners there. I usually see just one lady (Jenny) , she's kinda cute but even with her knowing me very well (and I know I'm trusted) , she absolutely will not do anything more than the teasing. I had held out hopes one lady named "Anna" (she's pretty cute!) might because of her very playful attitude but after having seen her twice the last couple of weeks, she's a no-go as well. So I guess with my experience and with the reports listed previously, it's 100% they are legit, period. Now, you may wonder why I frequent them so much with no hope of extras, but it's because they really give a great massage and the price is good. I usually do 90 minutes and it costs $80 so, if you want, you can do self-service and the price is more than fair for the quality of massage you get. If anyone has a different experience, please share!

Thanks,

TTI have gone there maybe 7 times and have had 2 of the ladies go farther than I expected. Didn't even let me know they were going to so was pleasantly surprised. You're right the massages are good plus the extrass were amazing.

TheMan15
07-22-12, 19:20
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lets-enjoy-each-others-company-while-you-get-a-relaxing-massage-from-kendra-9am-12am-daily/5494590

Yankman
07-23-12, 16:36
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rene-35/5711346

Anybody TOFTT on her yet

BobJones2011
07-24-12, 12:22

Anybody TOFTT on her yetYankman: Please read the forum first before asking for information; it is there just look. Or maybe go out and contribute dollars to the cause and report back. The senior members on this board will respect you and provide you unequaled information regarding all the lovely ladies.

Yankman
07-25-12, 15:10
Yankman: Please read the forum first before asking for information; it is there just look. Or maybe go out and contribute dollars to the cause and report back. The senior members on this board will respect you and provide you unequaled information regarding all the lovely ladies.Bob: You can look at my past posts. I have taken 3 for the team. I know that is nothing compare to senior members, but it's a start. I do enjoys your posts. Educational and entertaining. I looked and didn't find anything.

Yankman
07-25-12, 15:13

Anybody TOFTT on her yetGentlemen. I TOFTT because I could find anything on the forum. She is a wonderful lady, married (husband know what she does). Her rule is you can't touch her. She is prettier than the picture. You will be pleased. I enjoy your forum and look forward to more contribution.

HermitageGuy
07-26-12, 00:37
Had a dream about misha last week (http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-and-erotic-pampering-fit-for-a-king-in-town-for-a-few-days-arriving-wed-32/5524203)

She was a very polite, soft spoken lady, loved to explore. Massage was pretty standard. Lots of teasing and touching (mutual) , but the exploration was great and fully complete! Obviously YMMV, but I would definitely repeat!

BobJones2011
07-26-12, 13:09
Gentlemen. I TOFTT because I could find anything on the forum. She is a wonderful lady, married (husband know what she does). Her rule is you can't touch her. She is prettier than the picture. You will be pleased. I enjoy your forum and look forward to more contribution.Thanks and welcome to the team. Did you leave happy, rates? -

Thanks

HermitageGuy
07-27-12, 00:13
Had a dream about misha 2 weeks ago (http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sensual-and-erotic-pampering-fit-for-a-king-in-town-until-late-friday-night-100-hr-specials-32/5524203) and she was exactly like she looks in the pictures. A nice thick woman, she is a little shorter than she looks in the pics in my dream but that was ok.

The massage was ok, but I dreamed her favorite part (and it turns out mine also) was the mutual exploration. Explored all over each other's areas and regions and in multiple positions just to be sure we covered everything. Would definitely love to have the dream again as it ended happily for us both.

Yankman
07-27-12, 09:21
Thanks and welcome to the team. Did you leave happy, rates?.

ThanksI left happy with my total cost being $70.

Enthusiast427
07-27-12, 10:06
"http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/slip-and-slide-ultimate-body-glide-22/5684630". Mixed reviews if this is the same one, but the pix do it for me.

Yankman
07-27-12, 12:40
Anyone Try Her. You can PM me if you'd rather.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tender-hands-massages-40/5513491

BobJones2011
07-27-12, 18:21
Bob: You can look at my past posts. I have taken 3 for the team. I know that is nothing compare to senior members, but it's a start. I do enjoys your posts. Educational and entertaining. I looked and didn't find anything.Yankman:

You are doing a great job and I hope enjoying the hobby. I appreciate your comments and that is exactly what I try to do with my posts: entertain and don't take this too serious. This philosophy is not shared by all but oh well, baskin robbins has 32 flavors!

Keep PMing me if you need help or information.

Chancellor BobJones2011

Kiyakubuke
07-28-12, 13:00
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lets-enjoy-each-others-company-while-you-get-a-relaxing-massage-from-kendra-9am-12am-daily/5494590She post on several sites. From what I have heard you have to get to know her before the menu expands. I have not partaken because I would rather go for a sure thing, not going to waste my money on a getting her comfortable when there are plenty that are already comfortable with me.

Taylor833
07-28-12, 20:02
She post on several sites. From what I have heard you have to get to know her before the menu expands. I have not partaken because I would rather go for a sure thing, not going to waste my money on a getting her comfortable when there are plenty that are already comfortable with me.I myself am wondering about her I did notice though that now she is offering topless massages on her schedule now thing if you click on it so maybe that comfort level thing is quicker than we realize I have thought about TOFTT if I can work it out I will let all know.

Yankman
07-30-12, 11:28
I would but I am only up there once a week and she is too far, but perhaps one day I could make it happen. My hunch is if you give the right body language her menu will expand. With topless on the menu there is not much farther to go.

I myself am wondering about her I did notice though that now she is offering topless massages on her schedule now thing if you click on it so maybe that comfort level thing is quicker than we realize I have thought about TOFTT if I can work it out I will let all know.

BigJtn1
07-31-12, 11:00
"

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/slip-and-slide-ultimate-body-glide-22/5684630

". Mixed reviews if this is the same one, but the pix do it for me.Bella.

This is not the same Bella getting mixed reviews. Although both are in the airport area. My friend has dreamed with both. This one was a total bait and switch. He left happy but pictures were not even close. As for the other Bella, unless you like the drugy look, pass.

BigJtn1
07-31-12, 11:29
Anyone seen this one yet? My friend is concerned about this on due to the male partner. He thinks it's either LE or legit w / o happiness.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bikini-massages-by-amanda-22/5971368

Kiyakubuke
07-31-12, 22:20
I won't do a long post since this is the nashville board, but if any of my fellow hobbiest are planning a trip to or near philly, PM me and I will tell you about the amazing experience I had there today. AMP that makes the best tennesee has every had look like a trip to the dentist.

Trek OCLV
08-01-12, 00:31
I took the plunge yesterday. She's very cute, but nothing even close, while she didn't drape on the flip she went out of the way to avoid any contact that would have made me happy.

Anyone seen this one yet? My friend is concerned about this on due to the male partner. He thinks it's either LE or legit w / o happiness.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bikini-massages-by-amanda-22/5971368

Enthusiast427
08-01-12, 08:00
Bella.

This is not the same Bella getting mixed reviews. Although both are in the airport area. My friend has dreamed with both. This one was a total bait and switch. He left happy but pictures were not even close. As for the other Bella, unless you like the drugy look, pass.Thanks. That figures.

Coeus73
08-01-12, 16:30
I took the plunge yesterday. She's very cute, but nothing even close, while she didn't drape on the flip she went out of the way to avoid any contact that would have made me happy.I've been to see this guy's girls on two different occasions a few years ago and had the same experience. He's a con artist and shows up and disappears every so often. Remember the name "Russ" and avoid him and his girls at all costs. Just my opinion.