PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62

Whatever027
01-10-24, 14:59
When searching with less than five letters put it in as *Mia* This will work and pull up posts with Mia.Or by "Mia Franklin". Wildcard (search pulls lot more unrelated posts with the word Miami.

KrazyGlued
01-10-24, 22:57
I was pointed to Lexi at Studio 22 by a post in this thread. I have been to 22 a few times but never saw Lexi. Her pics on the website look good so I decided to try her out. Turns out she isn't at Studio 22 any longer. I found her ad on RR and contacted her from there; she is at the Studio that was on Thompson Lane but that studio moved to Hermitage over New Year's. Anyway, I finally had a dream with her and it was pretty good. She looks better in person but her pics are real. The rub was average I would say with a little bit of teasing. She did do a "nuru" with a thong on, but her breasts are amazing and felt great on my back. On the flip, she was very sensual and let me play with her breasts and a little OTC touching. Overall, she is very easy to talk with and very sexy and seductive. I woke from the dream very happy and will definitely dream of her again. I get the feeling it's only L1 but YMMV, let me know.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexi-lexi-b2b-specials-160-hhr-200-hr-43191.html

APriceToupee
01-11-24, 13:22
I've seen Lexi many times. Her sessions get better the more times you visit. But as far as I have experienced, she only does level 1.

I was pointed to Lexi at Studio 22 by a post in this thread. I have been to 22 a few times but never saw Lexi. Her pics on the website look good so I decided to try her out. Turns out she isn't at Studio 22 any longer. I found her ad on RR and contacted her from there; she is at the Studio that was on Thompson Lane but that studio moved to Hermitage over New Year's. Anyway, I finally had a dream with her and it was pretty good. She looks better in person but her pics are real. The rub was average I would say with a little bit of teasing. She did do a "nuru" with a thong on, but her breasts are amazing and felt great on my back. On the flip, she was very sensual and let me play with her breasts and a little OTC touching. Overall, she is very easy to talk with and very sexy and seductive. I woke from the dream very happy and will definitely dream of her again. I get the feeling it's only L1 but YMMV, let me know.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexi-lexi-b2b-specials-160-hhr-200-hr-43191.html

AbCameo
01-11-24, 16:50
Ill start by saying YMMV. Ill just describe my experience with 1 of the providers which I'm fairly certain is doing this on the independent side. Poli. Don't confuse with Polly on agency side. The communication on pricing is kind of cryptic or misleading. So I got HHR massage for $$$ with L1. Lackluster rub with repetitive motions. Mechanical ending. You could tell she was not happy to be providing service. Massage, ending, shower was like 25 minutes in total. It was like pulling teeth just to make conversation. Provider was nude but no MT other than tits. Pics are of provider dolled up. Misleading pricing was same for the other provider. I'm sure yall can figure that out. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think an HR with just L1 would've been five hundred. This is my first visit with this provider. She's probably burnt out. I've seen other ones on the agency side over a year ago and it was fun with FS. I dunno, I'm prolly just whining.

Doomy14
01-11-24, 18:12
Ill start by saying YMMV. Ill just describe my experience with 1 of the providers which I'm fairly certain is doing this on the independent side. Poli. Don't confuse with Polly on agency side. The communication on pricing is kind of cryptic or misleading. So I got HHR massage for $$$ with L1. Lackluster rub with repetitive motions. Mechanical ending. You could tell she was not happy to be providing service. Massage, ending, shower was like 25 minutes in total. It was like pulling teeth just to make conversation. Provider was nude but no MT other than tits. Pics are of provider dolled up. Misleading pricing was same for the other provider. I'm sure yall can figure that out. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think an HR with just L1 would've been five hundred. This is my first visit with this provider. She's probably burnt out. I've seen other ones on the agency side over a year ago and it was fun with FS. I dunno, I'm prolly just whining.Nice review, a lot of GGirls are here with handler and on their own. She's on RR twice this week, one through handler and as an independent.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/poli-here-45457.html

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/baby-polly-is-here-32976.html

RickNnashville
01-12-24, 03:06
I've seen Lexi many times. Her sessions get better the more times you visit. But as far as I have experienced, she only does level 1.So her ad say 160 hh and $$ h. Is there an upcharge on top of this for L1 ?

Hiw is the incall? Thanks!

APriceToupee
01-12-24, 15:05
I've never had an upcharge with Lexi since she left Studio 22. I make it a point with every girl, while scheduling, to ask if it is a flat rate or if there is an upcharge. I have had a few girls at the Donelson studio lie and try to upcharge at the end of the session. Most probably assume at that point you will pay the extra money. Anyway, I've never had a bad session with Lexi.

I've only seen Lexi at Studio 22 and the Thompson Lane location, so I'm not sure about the new location.

So her ad say 160 hh and $$ h. Is there an upcharge on top of this for L1 ?

Hiw is the incall? Thanks!

Quigley98
01-13-24, 20:58
Anybody seen Haley lately? She was with the group on Thompson Lane, now that they've moved she's not with them. Wouldn't say why, wondering if something happened before I try to see her. PM is fine.

Thanks.

MTWilliams911
01-14-24, 16:41
Does anyone remember Megan (young, busty blonde) who used to work on Donelson Pike and briefly with Haley (formerly of The Loft)? I can't find her ads anywhere, I wonder if she's still in the game or not. Would love to have her info if she is.Megan also know as Chloe. Did doubles and gangbangs with Cleo also known as Andrea. That Megan?

Good question. See picture. This Megan?

AliceBowie
01-16-24, 11:08
Megan also know as Chloe. Did doubles and gangbangs with Cleo also known as Andrea. That Megan?

Good question. See picture. This Megan?No, this one.

Doomy14
01-16-24, 11:17
No, this one.I saw both Chloe and Andrea through the gulch girls handler. Had to be at least two years ago. Handler asked Andrea to wear a red wig and she had also put on about 50 lbs. I didn't recognize her.

Doomy14
01-16-24, 11:19
No, this one.You've got enough pics now to just jerk off and save yourself some $$. LOL.

BoneEm69
01-16-24, 15:01
Megan also know as Chloe. Did doubles and gangbangs with Cleo also known as Andrea. That Megan?

Good question. See picture. This Megan?She was the most beautiful of them all Saw her with no makeup a few years back and she didn't need it.

Big Man
01-17-24, 11:40
No, this one.Those look fun! Is she around?

AliceBowie
01-17-24, 16:49
Those look fun! Is she around?That's what I'm trying to figure out LOL. I haven't seen Megan in a while (almost 4 years). Maybe she still sees a few clients, but it looks like she has disappeared from sex work altogether. There is no trace of her previous listings out there.

BoneEm69
01-18-24, 09:30
Here is another pic of her.

Aake7
01-18-24, 15:21
Here is another pic of her.That's a different Chloe. Not the one from in the Gulch. She was a known scammer; may still be around.

NashvilleBob
01-18-24, 15:31
I've seen a bunch of ads for 5 Star Companions start to appear on the RR site. Anyone have any experience with them? Legit?

PM is fine.

TitansRock
01-18-24, 16:07
So this ad is fake as hell.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/nuru-massage-41755.html

They give you an address for an apartment--which they probably looked up on.

apartments.com

I searched the images and they appeared in a couple of other cities. When I asked about them the person texting said they just moved to Nashville. After they knew I knew it was a scam the texting ended. Even better though is they are so stupid that they about 3 days later they send a text message from their text app but because I had the number blocked it came through with their email address attached.

Cromwell
01-19-24, 01:52
So this ad is fake as hell.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/nuru-massage-41755.html

They give you an address for an apartment--which they probably looked up on.

apartments.com

I searched the images and they appeared in a couple of other cities. When I asked about them the person texting said they just moved to Nashville. After they knew I knew it was a scam the texting ended. Even better though is they are so stupid that they about 3 days later they send a text message from their text app but because I had the number blocked it came through with their email address attached.Doing a google search of her number shows advertisements in: Nashville, Oklahoma City, Louisville, Raileigh, Miami.

Diggles
01-20-24, 17:20
How does everyone here screen with the Gulch Girls? I don't feel comfortable sending any of the info they want and I'm surprised most of you do. See a lot of reports. What avenue did you use to screen?

MidtnCaptain
01-20-24, 17:20
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashville/massage/asian/615-626-1148newsweet-ladybest-/432109815480

Was in the area and saw the ad. TOFTT, stopped in and paid the $70 for an hour.

The good: Decent massage by an ok looking late 30's Chinese lady. The massage table had an electric warming sheet under the regular sheet, which was a nice touch, given how cold it has been.

The bad: 100% legit. When the lady walked in the room, it was like she had never seen a man's bare ass before. She shrieked and immediately went for a sheet to cover me from head to toe. I touched her legs twice and she immediately changed her position to be out of reach. I decided then to just relax and enjoy the massage. Zero tease or hint of any potential. On the flip, she lifted the entire sheet so that it was between us, obscuring our view of each other while I flipped, then laid it back down over me. Never seen or heard of that before.

Only go if you're interested in a decent massage. Look elsewhere for extras. I won't be back. Seems to me if you're advertising on STG, there's an implication there. Not living up to that is false advertising.

PaulThe
01-20-24, 21:00
I am going to be in Nashville in April. It is my first time here and have been looking at studio 22 and was wondering if it was. Worth the money or if there was better options.

Krysto
01-21-24, 07:26
Saw Khloe / Zoe at one of the studios in town. Recently changed her post to say Khloe instead of Zoe. May have just found my new ATF. Girl in pictures but looks better in person. Super attractive, a ton of fun. Exact definition of a spinner. Clean and fun personality. Respect her and she'll treat you well.

Really good massage. Took her time. No complaints. On the flip, she has some ridiculous technique that felt like something else. Not sure how to describe it but when I closed my eyes I couldn't tell a difference. Too good. Will be going back soon.

It's your typical studio pricing otherwise. I was hesitant at first at prices but She was well worth it though. Definitely paying for a quality experience. Wish she would go out on her own. If you're just after getting the most out of a cheap experience, she's not the one.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/khloe-33794.htmlCan you shoot me a PM? Can't find her profile anywhere anymore.

DeOppressoLi 5
01-21-24, 07:55
Doing a google search of her number shows advertisements in: Nashville, Oklahoma City, Louisville, Raileigh, Miami.I guess they deal with these in the thousands. It's like the love scams. If they get 1 to 10 percent to send money. It's a good day for them.

SnoBallGuy
01-21-24, 14:13
I saw this girl last week her name is Brooke last 4 digits of her # 9055, she was the worst no massage skills and would not do a BJ though her ad says she offers it went for a HJ and that.

Was really bad no skills at all. Never again.

PhatMongrel
01-21-24, 16:36
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashville/massage/asian/615-626-1148newsweet-ladybest-/432109815480

The good: Decent massage by an ok looking late 30's Chinese lady. The massage table had an electric warming sheet under the regular sheet, which was a nice touch, given how cold it has been.

The bad: 100% legit. When the lady walked in the room, it was like she had never seen a man's bare ass before. She shrieked and immediately went for a sheet to cover me from head to toe. I touched her legs twice and she immediately changed her position to be out of reach. I decided then to just relax and enjoy the massage. Zero tease or hint of any potential. On the flip, she lifted the entire sheet so that it was between us, obscuring our view of each other while I flipped, then laid it back down over me. Never seen or heard of that before.

Only go if you're interested in a decent massage. Look elsewhere for extras. I won't be back. Seems to me if you're advertising on STG, there's an implication there. Not living up to that is false advertising.This place must've recently changed ownership. They were always legit, and never advertised in the past. Makes me wonder if the owner of MU spa bought it because they're using the same type of advertising technique.

Steve4Action
01-22-24, 00:18
This place must've recently changed ownership. They were always legit, and never advertised in the past. Makes me wonder if the owner of MU spa bought it because they're using the same type of advertising technique.It's a damn shame that we don't have Asian massage parlors like other cities that you can experience a reverse cow girl with your index finger up her asshole bareback. Did this many years ago in my youth, but probably the best sexual experience ever. Meanwhile, your lucky to get diy in this town.

Steve.

Hank201
01-22-24, 13:46
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/come-see-me-xxx-26739.html

I know they almost all use fake pics- but this was egregious. Location is nice new condos, but the real girl was far from the pics. House was a mess, I was led upstairs and told to lie on a fucking kids bunk bed. She was about 200 lbs, super pale and bruised up. Nice fat girl titties, but the muffin top was over powering the nice titties. Huge fake lashes and tons of make up- but it looked like Ray Charles did it. She wanted $$$ and her kitty was out, so I tried to forge ahead and make it work. I was told I could touch the kitty, but it was $$ if I wanted to kiss it. Nooooo Thank you! The vie was way off and she was doing this jack it for 30 seconds super fast then stop thing. She was sweating and cursing me and finally she gave up. Whole thing was about as erotic as trip to the dump. Avoid this one.

Cromwell
01-22-24, 14:31
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/come-see-me-xxx-26739.html

I know they almost all use fake pics- but this was egregious. Location is nice new condos, but the real girl was far from the pics. House was a mess, I was led upstairs and told to lie on a fucking kids bunk bed. She was about 200 lbs, super pale and bruised up. Nice fat girl titties, but the muffin top was over powering the nice titties. Huge fake lashes and tons of make up- but it looked like Ray Charles did it. She wanted $$$ and her kitty was out, so I tried to forge ahead and make it work. I was told I could touch the kitty, but it was $$ if I wanted to kiss it. Nooooo Thank you! The vie was way off and she was doing this jack it for 30 seconds super fast then stop thing. She was sweating and cursing me and finally she gave up. Whole thing was about as erotic as trip to the dump. Avoid this one.The pictures are indeed the worm at the end of the hook. I'll cross that one off my list!

BravoFox
01-23-24, 21:38
I've seen a bunch of ads for 5 Star Companions start to appear on the RR site. Anyone have any experience with them? Legit?

PM is fine.If I remember correctly, someone posted they are a credit card scam business. If you do find out either way please let us know. I doubt they are legit.

BravoFox
01-23-24, 21:42
Doing a google search of her number shows advertisements in: Nashville, Oklahoma City, Louisville, Raileigh, Miami.Listcrawler and STG sites get a bad reputation for fakes but its just as common on RR, Eros, and Tryst.

BravoFox
01-23-24, 21:53
How does everyone here screen with the Gulch Girls? I don't feel comfortable sending any of the info they want and I'm surprised most of you do. See a lot of reports. What avenue did you use to screen?Standard screenings like most of the other higher end providers. Gulch Girls are the same. What's great about an outfit like GG is that once you screen you have access to many girls. Whereas if you just go through screening with one independent then you have to repeat with each indy provider you see. GG is an agency but instead of having their own website, that I know of, they post ads on RR. The oil is always hot.

Not crazy about their style. From what I gather they always start with a massage then upsell FS when they have you nice and revved up to cum quick. Only girl that sounded on par with what I like was Veruska.

Anyone know if the handler is Russian? I am thinking they at least have Eastern European ties based on the girls they bring through.

BravoFox
01-23-24, 21:57

Only go if you're interested in a decent massage. Look elsewhere for extras. I won't be back. Seems to me if you're advertising on STG, there's an implication there. Not living up to that is false advertising.Same deal in other cities as well. I was traveling and came across an ad like this and it brought me to a strictly legit AMP. No fun and thanks for sharing.

BravoFox
01-23-24, 22:00
I am going to be in Nashville in April. It is my first time here and have been looking at studio 22 and was wondering if it was. Worth the money or if there was better options.What are you wanting? HE, FS something in-between? There are many options and most are better than Studio 22.

BravoFox
01-23-24, 22:02
I guess they deal with these in the thousands. It's like the love scams. If they get 1 to 10 percent to send money. It's a good day for them.A dollar more, is a dollar more than before.

BravoFox
01-23-24, 22:16
It's a damn shame that we don't have Asian massage parlors like other cities that you can experience a reverse cow girl with your index finger up her asshole bareback. Did this many years ago in my youth, but probably the best sexual experience ever. Meanwhile, your lucky to get diy in this town.

Steve.I hear you. One old China lady on a second floor strip mall in Nashville offering happy endings and everyone goes crazy for it. I have enjoyed some FS AMP but TBH they did not live up to the hype very long. Non GFE and after a few visits it becomes rushed, stacked appointments and the girls will forget you and play like you are a first timer, thinking you may be a cop. Maybe just me. You tracking we now have the best kind of Asian fun here in Nashville?

BravoFox
01-23-24, 22:18
The pictures are indeed the worm at the end of the hook. I'll cross that one off my list!Yeah, I want to say she has been reviewed here before and pretty much the same outcome. Thanks for sharing OP.

Mj7676
01-24-24, 00:39
I am going to be in Nashville in April. It is my first time here and have been looking at studio 22 and was wondering if it was. Worth the money or if there was better options.Studio 22 is pretty great for what nashville has to offer. Compared to other cities, it's just ok. But every AMP I've tried is legit in town, so studio 22 is the best I've found if you don't want to go to a sketchy apartment or house.

I've dreamed of Lacey, Caroline, and a couple others there. Attractive but not super models. Good teasing and rubbing and mt. Good finish. No FS. $. 5 fee for 30 min b2 b. Then I tip $ in the room. Very expensive for what you're getting but since it's about the only one in town. You do what you got to do.

BravoFox
01-24-24, 07:34
Studio 22 is pretty great for what nashville has to offer. Compared to other cities, it's just ok. But every AMP I've tried is legit in town, so studio 22 is the best I've found if you don't want to go to a sketchy apartment or house.

I've dreamed of Lacey, Caroline, and a couple others there. Attractive but not super models. Good teasing and rubbing and mt. Good finish. No FS. $. 5 fee for 30 min b2 b. Then I tip $ in the room. Very expensive for what you're getting but since it's about the only one in town. You do what you got to do.If all you want is HE then it's probably your safest on demand bet. You can make an appointment which I recommend or basically just walk in and get serviced. If you start going for Indy girls and setups you will notice a decline in cleanliness and service. The exceptions are out there. If you want more than a L1, there are more safe and reliable setups.

BravoFox
01-24-24, 07:55
Studio 22 is pretty great for what nashville has to offer. Compared to other cities, it's just ok. But every AMP I've tried is legit in town, so studio 22 is the best I've found if you don't want to go to a sketchy apartment.. Very expensive for what you're getting but since it's about the only one in town. You do what you got to do.I would add if anyone wanted to upgrade from Studio 22, Seda would be a great option if you can get in with her. I am hearing on the back channels that Seda can be very selective on new customers. Cali Cora and Friends is the other. Girls like Francesca and Daisy are not worth it in my opinion.

Krysto
01-24-24, 10:33
What are you wanting? HE, FS something in-between? There are many options and most are better than Studio 22.Good quality massage with teasing and a good HE, not looking for beyond. What would you recommend?

Krysto
01-24-24, 10:44
Studio 22 is pretty great for what nashville has to offer. Compared to other cities, it's just ok. But every AMP I've tried is legit in town, so studio 22 is the best I've found if you don't want to go to a sketchy apartment or house.

I've dreamed of Lacey, Caroline, and a couple others there. Attractive but not super models. Good teasing and rubbing and mt. Good finish. No FS. $. 5 fee for 30 min b2 b. Then I tip $ in the room. Very expensive for what you're getting but since it's about the only one in town. You do what you got to do.Planning a trip soon. Who provided the best experience?

Lsd0227
01-25-24, 14:20
Has anyone seen this provider in Antioch? I usually visit Vanessa when I'm in that area. I can't find any legit reviews on her. PM is ok if needed.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/100-body-glide-hhr-29225.html

FabGnale
01-25-24, 14:53
I would add if anyone wanted to upgrade from Studio 22, Seda would be a great option if you can get in with her. I am hearing on the back channels that Seda can be very selective on new customers. Cali Cora and Friends is the other. Girls like Francesca and Daisy are not worth it in my opinion.I agree with BravoFox, Most of the providers on Rubrankings are not predictable. It is always hit or Miss you are paying a lot for poor service. You can meet Seda and Cora for a little more but the service is always predictable.

Mj7676
01-25-24, 19:42
Planning a trip soon. Who provided the best experience?Lacey for sure. Very sensual and hot. Really sexy experience and not a quick visit.

Caroline is too though, a little more plastic / fake face and body though. Not really my preferred look but still sexy experience.

ButtersRum
01-26-24, 00:05
Lacey for sure. Very sensual and hot. Really sexy experience and not a quick visit.

Caroline is too though, a little more plastic / fake face and body though. Not really my preferred look but still sexy experience.Is that the Lacey who used to have an, in my opinion, much better pleasantly bbw body and went by Alaska? If so, she then resembled a heavenly Twice-baked potato that I, for one, just wanted to nom and bounce on till it just fell apart in a glorious hot sticky sleepy mess of girl-flesh. She was great, apart from not getting everything I wanted at the time, but massages were excellent, the "happy" time was happy, and I judged the money well worth it at the time and now.

KurtMonger
01-26-24, 07:42
Lacey at Studio Nash. She has the biggest best looking natural tits I've ever seen.

Super sweet too. Seems more discreet over here then the main road on nolensville.

Just did the Alex and Tatum four hand special. $200.

The two are like sisters, great chemistry when working together.

Both super sexy, A1, but lots of dirty talk and arousal.

Any reviews on https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/kendra-is-back-46144.html.

I've texted but no response.

BSmith25
01-26-24, 12:32
Anyone know or heard about what happened to Bella? I saw her in November and I've yet to see her ad on RR. She's my ATF and if she's out of the game, I'm going to need some good recommendations, because I don't look for FS, but she provided the best experience.

Nashvillebob99
01-26-24, 14:13
If all you want is HE then it's probably your safest on demand bet. You can make an appointment which I recommend or basically just walk in and get serviced. If you start going for Indy girls and setups you will notice a decline in cleanliness and service. The exceptions are out there. If you want more than a L1, there are more safe and reliable setups.Agree L3 is available there but it will cost you.

OpeningGeneral
01-26-24, 20:53
Anyone know or heard about what happened to Bella? I saw her in November and I've yet to see her ad on RR. She's my ATF and if she's out of the game, I'm going to need some good recommendations, because I don't look for FS, but she provided the best experience.I DM'd you.

Rand1975
01-26-24, 21:48
Anyone know or heard about what happened to Bella? I saw her in November and I've yet to see her ad on RR. She's my ATF and if she's out of the game, I'm going to need some good recommendations, because I don't look for FS, but she provided the best experience.I was wondering the same thing. I saw her twice in December and I've kept waiting for her ad to pop up again. She did mention she was taking off the holidays but I don't know.

Spark9118
01-27-24, 02:03
I've seen an ad on rubrankings and was wondering if anyone had an experience with them.

Cromwell
01-27-24, 12:31
I've seen an ad on rubrankings and was wondering if anyone had an experience with them.You provided no link but I assume you are referring to this place https://www.thelotusroomnashville.com/.

It looks totally legit which is not necessarily a bad thing. Maybe you should go and give a report back here.

Be safe.

WesttnGeek
01-27-24, 15:56
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/photos-are-100-real-no-games-no-deposits-required-31285.html

Had a couple dreams. Nice rub down and finish one was standard hand shake the other a BBBJ. Dreams was in hotel.

Krysto
01-27-24, 21:14
Lacey for sure. Very sensual and hot. Really sexy experience and not a quick visit.

Caroline is too though, a little more plastic / fake face and body though. Not really my preferred look but still sexy experience.Are all the girls there pretty heavy? Seems from their pics though they try to diminish it, they all lean that way.

KrazyGlued
01-28-24, 10:58
You provided no link but I assume you are referring to this place https://www.thelotusroomnashville.com/.

It looks totally legit which is not necessarily a bad thing. Maybe you should go and give a report back here.

Be safe.I believe OP meant this place:

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/lotustudio-9am-7-30pm-27003.html

I have been there a couple of times so I am no expert, but the place is set up nice. The rooms are big and private. The girls are what they show in the pictures. I haven't had any hassles or negotiations. I have left happy. Give it a shot and let us know how your experience is.

Mj7676
01-28-24, 18:47
Are all the girls there pretty heavy? Seems from their pics though they try to diminish it, they all lean that way.Not at all. Lacey and Caroline are both fit with some curves, which I love. Definitely not heavy or big.

One black girl (only dreamed once, cant remember her name) is spinner size with great ass.

So not heavy from my dreams.

Krysto
01-29-24, 15:44
Not at all. Lacey and Caroline are both fit with some curves, which I love. Definitely not heavy or big.

One black girl (only dreamed once, cant remember her name) is spinner size with great ass.

So not heavy from my dreams.Oh lovely.

HornHiShocker
01-29-24, 22:28
Had a recent dream of Noel too. The good: she was alert and very responsive the whole dream. Pics are pretty accurate. She is slightly thicker than photos but very attractive in my opinion. Allowed roaming anywhere but no FIV. My dream was the hour Nuru with choice of ending. That is where the good ends. The Nuru is just rubbing her boobs on you for 10 minutes. The rest of the time is a very half ass massage and her talking about the weird stuff other clients do. I really don't want to hear about all the freaky stuff you guys do while I am dreaming. When it came time to end the dream, the upgraded package should have allowed for any dream ending (L1,L2,L3). When opting for L3, was told that option isn't available for new dreamers and would become available in future dreams. Ended the dream with L2 uncovered. Not the best, not the worst. For the cost of the dream it was a disappointment. I probably won't have this dream again simply because I hate that crap about more opens up on future visits. I mean, if I am told that upfront, ok but saving that detail for the end, no thanks. There are better out there for the same donation. As always, YMMV but that was my dream. Sweet girl, attractive but not really into it and was also scheduling dreams back to back. Like someone else waiting in the parking lot for me to wake up from my dream.I agree a little thicker but T&A was awesome. She took a little more time texting at the beginning so I just face planted in them headlights and made myself at home. Carpet smelt like it was supposed too. She is sweet. Got the L3 but a little mechanical so went doggie and took control. BBBJ average. A little pricey for the service but not a total ripoff. Massage does suck but I do love big tits rubbing on me and could give a shit less if we hurry up and move past that part. May see again after I check a few off the to do list. I think the customer in the lot is just something she likes to say to move along with telling you get the hell out nicely because I got the same story. Showered and bounced. Will see how daisy compares and hope they compete like I do with my co workers.

Lsd0227
01-30-24, 11:00
I've been in contact with this one, but can't find any legit reviews. Anyone seen her that can provide any details? PM is okay.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/kendra-is-back-46144.html

Machine74
02-01-24, 16:34
Went to the new location for this group of ladies who were previously at the Thompson Lane office. More convenient for those coming from the eastern suburbs, but there's nothing to block the view of the parking lot. There are a few spots on the side of the building in plain view of the street. Since it's the only thing in the building, it's obvious what you're there for. Somewhat awkward seeing other patrons as you're getting in or out of your car, but it is what it is.

Saw Bella (aka Diva). The massage itself is same as before. Good amount of teasing, decent quality massage. Two bills for everything to stay on. Extra. 6 for removing the top and one bill for removing all of it.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/bella-available-now-38749.html

HornHiShocker
02-01-24, 21:11
Sweet girl. Went for 1 hour Nuru. Looks great ass a little smaller than photo. Tits small but nice and pierced. FIV and tit suck approval but nothing more than your standard handshake finish. Photos were hot so I had to try but $3 is a little much for this level. Left at 40 minute mark. I have to learn a way to ask for a higher finish level before making appointments without incriminating myself. Works with Veronica and Patience so I can only assume they over the same minimum finish. Such a shame but YMMV if that's what your in to.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/available-now-flat-rate-xoxo-mallory-27124.html

Quigley98
02-01-24, 21:57
Went to the new location for this group of ladies who were previously at the Thompson Lane office. More convenient for those coming from the eastern suburbs, but there's nothing to block the view of the parking lot. There are a few spots on the side of the building in plain view of the street. Since it's the only thing in the building, it's obvious what you're there for. Somewhat awkward seeing other patrons as you're getting in or out of your car, but it is what it is.

Saw Bella (aka Diva). The massage itself is same as before. Good amount of teasing, decent quality massage. Two bills for everything to stay on. Extra. 6 for removing the top and one bill for removing all of it.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/bella-available-now-38749.htmlI've always enjoyed her, worth it in my opinion.

TNFunAlan
02-02-24, 17:00
Anyone ever TOFTT on any of the 3-5 providers on RR showing outcall only at 1.6-1.8 flat rate?

Sounds TGTBT and maybe only legit massage?

BoneEm69
02-02-24, 20:15
If these girls would get over themselves and quit charging too much I would be on the prowl but unless there is an L2 massage provider for under $300 I'm out.

DonMega28
02-02-24, 23:38
I'm from Michigan and I have to say the Franklin area is absolutely terrible for a parlor that allows extras. Went to best day massage for the fact that the review stars were low so I was hoping that indicated there might be room for something. I get put in the room, get naked and I put the dollar / sheet on but only covering part of my ass. She comes in and immediately covers my full body and I knew it was chalked then. Any time my arms were out I tried to rub her leg and she would put them back by my side. So is there anywhere around here where I can find happy endings. And I'm not trying to pay an escort $300 for an hour when I last 10 minutes on a good day lmao. Please help me.

NashGuy77
02-02-24, 23:47
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/diana-independent-book-now-37065.html

$1. 6 for massage ad stated flat rate. About 5 minutes into paying a fair amount of baby oil to my she asks if I wanted something more sensual. This chick who granted was pretty hot and petite (prettier face and almost as good of a figure) started with $300. We negotiated and back and forth and she came down a little. I'm about to pay a heavy tip then I ask for clarification. She was very clear no sex but wanted $300 for a handy on top of the $160. I relatively politely declined and she got $160 for about a 6 minute massage. Total BS. I asked her for a refund of something. She declined and ask me not to tell her 'agency'.

NashGuy77
02-02-24, 23:48
Anyone ever TOFTT on any of the 3-5 providers on RR showing outcall only at 1.6-1.8 flat rate?

Sounds TGTBT and maybe only legit massage?I took one for the team and just posted they want an exorbitant amount on top of the $160. The massage is shitty enough where you'd rather them just leave after the negotiation fails.

Cromwell
02-03-24, 01:01
I'm from Michigan and I have to say the Franklin area is absolutely terrible for a parlor that allows extras. Went to best day massage for the fact that the review stars were low so I was hoping that indicated there might be room for something. I get put in the room, get naked and I put the dollar / sheet on but only covering part of my ass. She comes in and immediately covers my full body and I knew it was chalked then. Any time my arms were out I tried to rub her leg and she would put them back by my side. So is there anywhere around here where I can find happy endings. And I'm not trying to pay an escort $300 for an hour when I last 10 minutes on a good day lmao. Please help me.Good luck in getting anything that resembles a good massage and an HE here in middle TN. Just my 2 cents.

TyJordan013
02-05-24, 17:46
What's your preferred way of contacting? I tend to use a burner email rather than have my number out there. Recently I had a provider tell me providers wouldn't take me serious with just an email? Anyone else use this method or am I just out of date?

Scraggy
02-05-24, 20:53
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/asian-girl-mobile-body-rub-35141.html

Maddeningly unclear about level of service but if posted reviews are real, somebody's been happy. Any intel to share to help with an upcoming visit? TIA. Scraggy.

Dom Draper
02-06-24, 10:38
What's your preferred way of contacting? I tend to use a burner email rather than have my number out there. Recently I had a provider tell me providers wouldn't take me serious with just an email? Anyone else use this method or am I just out of date?Hi. Looks like your first post, so welcome! If you search the forum, you'll likely find a lot of discussion around how everyone has a different opinion on this. Email is probably going to be tough in the long run because it's slower to get replies, especially in the moments between confirming an appointment and arriving at that appointment. Best bet is a burner phone, or at minimum a burner app on your phone that allows you to text or call providers without using your real number. Those can be tricky too because the texts can be slow to go through, but better than just using your real number.

Just Lookn
02-06-24, 14:30
What's your preferred way of contacting? I tend to use a burner email rather than have my number out there. Recently I had a provider tell me providers wouldn't take me serious with just an email? Anyone else use this method or am I just out of date?I have a gmail I use for the hobby when I have to email. I have been using text me for several years with no real problems. You do have to text at least once every 15 days or so to keep the free number but can change it anytime you want and just sign out of the app when you don't want to be disturbed. The setting allow you to silence incoming calls and text or allow notifications. The price is right but for more features you can pay for a fee.

KurtMonger
02-07-24, 12:36
I noticed they have a ton more girls over there now.

Decided to try that location, pretty discreet in back of building.

I saw that Lexi from 22 is now there so opt.

For a four hand between her and sweetheart.

Nuru is spot on, no complaints there.

$300 for 40 minutes, well worth it.

Just wish table was a tad bigger but can't have it all.

Probably will repeat soon.

Any reviews on Kendall there?

BoneEm69
02-08-24, 15:23
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/asian-girl-mobile-body-rub-35141.html

Maddeningly unclear about level of service but if posted reviews are real, somebody's been happy. Any intel to share to help with an upcoming visit? TIA. Scraggy.She has been reviewed on her before from what I remember not even a handy is available so if you just want I rub I guess go for it. If anyone knows different let us know.

Cause I love Asian girls.

HornDawgs
02-08-24, 18:21
Anybody tried this one?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws/d/nashville-massage-available-all/7715624924.html

PM is fine, if I TOFTT I'll report back.

Cromwell
02-09-24, 03:01
Anybody tried this one?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws/d/nashville-massage-available-all/7715624924.html

PM is fine, if I TOFTT I'll report back.If you do see her I'd be interested reading about your experience.

CSmith3558
02-09-24, 21:37
Anyone been here?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws/d/nashville-mystic-marcy-reiki-energy/7713554836.html

Hentai19
02-10-24, 11:04
Anyone been here?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws/d/nashville-mystic-marcy-reiki-energy/7713554836.htmlGMAPS shows the address as a rundown looking home next to a tattoo parlor.

Regards,

H19.

Lsd0227
02-10-24, 11:30
I've tried to see her twice. Slow response and once an appointment was made no address was given and she never communicated after that. Maybe someone else had a better experience.

Anybody tried this one?

PM is fine, if I TOFTT I'll report back.

NashvilleBob
02-10-24, 20:02
Saw her recently. Typical Gulch Girl set-up in nice condo. Definitely not the girl in the photos, as expected, but still attractive, good body, etc.

Smart Russian girl, speaks good English. As others have reported, she just does L1. Kept parties on. Small tits.

Talkative but not overly sensual. Kind of mechanical. Not as sweet as others I have seen.

Got the job done but would not repeat.

Doomy14
02-11-24, 10:02
Saw her recently. Typical Gulch Girl set-up in nice condo. Definitely not the girl in the photos, as expected, but still attractive, good body, etc.

Smart Russian girl, speaks good English. As others have reported, she just does L1. Kept parties on. Small tits.

Talkative but not overly sensual. Kind of mechanical. Not as sweet as others I have seen.

Got the job done but would not repeat.Agree. There are much better out there. I felt like she was doing me a favor with L1 and she expects a big tip to show off her A-cups! She has a pretty face for sure, but is really short and thick. She does speak good English and likes to share her views / opinions and trust me, she knows everything! There are many better through Gulch Girls.

TitansRock
02-11-24, 15:05
I've tried to see her twice. Slow response and once an appointment was made no address was given and she never communicated after that. Maybe someone else had a better experience.I had a very good experience although she was out of town when I initially tried to book it online. She actually gives a much better massage than any of the other bodyrub girls that advertise on rub ratings etc. Extras were available.

Machine74
02-11-24, 16:51
Based on this description, I feel like Katarina and Lisa can't be the same. I've only seen Lisa, but could never describe her as thick and I don't think she's very short either. Can anyone confirm?

Agree. There are much better out there. I felt like she was doing me a favor with L1 and she expects a big tip to show off her A-cups! She has a pretty face for sure, but is really short and thick. She does speak good English and likes to share her views / opinions and trust me, she knows everything! There are many better through Gulch Girls.

NashvilleStory
02-11-24, 17:42

Got the job done but would not repeat.Hi there,

My deepest apologies if you did not enjoy the session.

With every person I see I try to build some deep connection and to make sure everyone feels relaxed and as comfortable as possible.

If there are any sort of distance / disconnect of a feeling you're experiencing it can happen for any of these reasons:

- a gentleman is being overly touchy.

- a gentleman verbally / physically does not respect me.

- a gentleman is being mean, rude, etc.

- a gentleman does not have a good hygiene.

- a gentleman ignores my negative response to the question about extras and gets "grabby" without my permission.

I found very upsetting that you did not enjoy my small "tits", but unfortunately, this is how the nature made me.

I do not do extras or FS and you can absolutely confirm it through the messages before committing into the meeting to not get disappointed after.

For the extras or FS you can use "escort" section on RR. In the massage section you can mostly find massage providers.

With the response to Doomy14.

Hi there,

I always take off my bra and I never being asked for it or do it as a favor. It's simply a part of the session.

I have never asked anyone for tips- neither small nor big ones (as you mentioned). It's totally optional and never required or expected.

I felt that I needed to address these moments and clear the air.

Gentlemen, I appreciate your feedback and your time, I hope you'll have an amazing day.

Doomy14
02-12-24, 01:25
Based on this description, I feel like Katarina and Lisa can't be the same. I've only seen Lisa, but could never describe her as thick and I don't think she's very short either. Can anyone confirm?Same person, 100%.

NuruLover95
02-12-24, 11:45
I've tried to see her twice. Slow response and once an appointment was made no address was given and she never communicated after that. Maybe someone else had a better experience.I've seen her once after booking through the website she has listed on the ad. Texted to confirm our appointment. Once confirmed, she texted me the address (it's an apartment / condo building) downtown. She asked me to kindly wait in the lobby and she'll be down to get me, she was late and I started to think I just took the drive for nothing. Then 15 or so minutes after our appt time, she walks out and we take an awkward elevator ride to her condo. Walks me to a spare bedroom that had a massage table, and 2 mattresses, got naked and laid on the table (thinking this was going to be legit, I just let my crack show and not just be completely uncovered when she walks in. Massage was ehhh, not really great, her draping was very loose, so I was hopeful. On the flip she says, "we don't have to have this covering you if you'd like" to which I accepted of course and got L1 treatment. She does have more to offer, Nuru 100%. YMMV.

P.S. I don't think that's her in the pics, but she's still kinda hot and has some tig ole bitties.

Doomy14
02-12-24, 20:58
Hi there,

With every person I see I try to build some deep connection and to make sure everyone feels relaxed and as comfortable as possible.

If there are any sort of distance / disconnect of a feeling you're experiencing it can happen for any of these reasons:

- a gentleman ignores my negative response to the question about extras and gets "grabby" without my permission.

I found very upsetting that you did not enjoy my small "tits", but unfortunately, this is how the nature made me.

I do not do extras or FS and you can absolutely confirm it through the messages before committing into the meeting to not get disappointed after.

For the extras or FS you can use "escort" section on RR. In the massage section you can mostly find massage providers.

Hi there,

I always take off my bra and I never being asked for it or do it as a favor. It's simply a part of the session.

I have never asked anyone for tips- neither small nor big ones (as you mentioned). It's totally optional and never required or expected.

Gentlemen, I appreciate your feedback and your time, I hope you'll have an amazing day.It's not often that a provider comes on here to refute a review. I stand by my review! She shows how defensive and argumentative she really is. Total gaslighting.

LuckySmile
02-13-24, 11:59
Hi there,

Hi there,

Gentlemen, I appreciate your feedback and your time, I hope you'll have an amazing day.Wow, great response, professional and without the snark or attitude of most girls. I appreciate hearing a provider offer the other side of the story. Too often on this forum it's just one side or when the other side speaks up, it's nasty, petty and full of attitude. Refreshing. Based on this response, I'm going to visit this provider.

Happy1984
02-13-24, 16:21
Hi gang,

Been reading the forum for the last 5 months or so and finding my way and have had some fun experiences in Nashville and some other cities.

Thanks for the info.

I've been to the main AMPs in town, and like most have said, all are 99% legit.

Had an assisted DIY at one, pretty sexy tease at another, Massage and a HE at another.

YMMV as they say.

Renee and Heather were solid.

The thrill of the AMP has me hooked but I'm looking for more success. Maybe I'm missing a place (doubtful) or different arrangement in town. St. Louis was super fun and easy.

I'm also looking for some B2 B, large chest and HE. Maybe more. Any thoughts there?

A provider in BG looks promising but would love to get that here in town.

Feel free to DM.

Stay safe out there!

SensitiveGuy82
02-13-24, 17:05
Wow, great response, professional and without the snark or attitude of most girls. I appreciate hearing a provider offer the other side of the story. Too often on this forum it's just one side or when the other side speaks up, it's nasty, petty and full of attitude. Refreshing. Based on this response, I'm going to visit this provider.I agree! I wonder what her ad link is?

Machine74
02-13-24, 19:37
https://rubhq.com/ad.php?u=lisa-331106

I personally have always had a good time with her. Up front about what's on and off the able. Very lean, small frame. Not packing a ton upstairs but in very good shape.

I agree! I wonder what her ad link is?

ZCraigz
02-14-24, 18:56
Wow, great response, professional and without the snark or attitude of most girls. I appreciate hearing a provider offer the other side of the story. Too often on this forum it's just one side or when the other side speaks up, it's nasty, petty and full of attitude. Refreshing. Based on this response, I'm going to visit this provider.Only thing it was missing was any level of accountability. If there is no connection with the provider it is not always 100% the fault of the customer

Tre312
02-15-24, 10:06
Has anyone been there? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sloane-valentines-day-special-xoxo-33926.html.

Zenith540
02-15-24, 14:47
Was excited to see a recent TER report on Mia. She's a real sweetheart. Unfortunately, she's currently in Jacksonville, FL, but hopes to return to Nashville soon. Will let you know when she does, as I know she has several fans on this board.

SlappyKyl3
02-15-24, 18:41
How much did this run you?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/photos-are-100-real-no-games-no-deposits-required-31285.html

Had a couple dreams. Nice rub down and finish one was standard hand shake the other a BBBJ. Dreams was in hotel.

DogginUSA
02-16-24, 01:50
Hi there,

Hi there,

Gentlemen, I appreciate your feedback and your time, I hope you'll have an amazing day.I now want to see this girl.

DeOppressoLi 5
02-17-24, 09:30
Hi there,

Hi there,

Gentlemen, I appreciate your feedback and your time, I hope you'll have an amazing day.Almost every provider at each level complains about hygiene. I paid for B2 B for an hour a while back and paid up front with their hostess. The girl was late and cut the hour session by 20 min. Told me B2 B was letting me touch her tits. LOL we do need to keep each other informed. I saw the Ukrainian Lady when she was here. Not FS but my hour with her was heavenly.

Nashvillebob99
02-17-24, 11:30
I've tried to see her twice. Slow response and once an appointment was made no address was given and she never communicated after that. Maybe someone else had a better experience.Same for me.

Charge ANut2
02-18-24, 13:58
Coming to your town soon and will be in the Nashville to Hermitage area. Last time I tried a few spots in Brentwood and was somewhat disappointed. I have a list and looking for some help with feedback. I am well documented in Central / Western KY and Southern Indiana forums. To not reveal too much I'll be discrete in my description. One is off Lebanon Pike, East of downtown a ways, one is around the airport area, and one is an outcall named Katie who's been reviewed on here in the past that I've seen posting recently again. Outcall isn't my ideal situation, a brick and mortar is preferred. But any advise or recommendations are welcome and appreciated.

NashGuy77
02-19-24, 01:44
Sent you a PM. The body rub places are all about the same. Pretty hot girls who want $300 ish for a L1. The Asian MP are pretty much zero anything these days not even teasing anymore.

The massage ads on RubRankings are all run by one group. You will get a hot girl to come over but they charge $160 to show and $200+ for a finish, which is only L1.

Coming to your town soon and will be in the Nashville to Hermitage area. Last time I tried a few spots in Brentwood and was somewhat disappointed. I have a list and looking for some help with feedback. I am well documented in Central / Western KY and Southern Indiana forums. To not reveal too much I'll be discrete in my description. One is off Lebanon Pike, East of downtown a ways, one is around the airport area, and one is an outcall named Katie who's been reviewed on here in the past that I've seen posting recently again. Outcall isn't my ideal situation, a brick and mortar is preferred. But any advise or recommendations are welcome and appreciated.

Charge ANut2
02-20-24, 02:32
Sent you a PM. The body rub places are all about the same. Pretty hot girls who want $300 ish for a L1. The Asian MP are pretty much zero anything these days not even teasing anymore.

The massage ads on RubRankings are all run by one group. You will get a hot girl to come over but they charge $160 to show and $200+ for a finish, which is only L1.Thank you for replying, I never got your PM. But appreciate the info above. It'll definitely save me a lot of time, money and trouble in a large city with microscopic fun. FML LOL.

MikeHoncho45
02-20-24, 11:48
Dreamt of Kathy last night. 1000% not worth it. Not even Asian, she's Hispanic. (And spoke broken English) Pics are nowhere near real, other than she's still in shape like the pics. Barely got any real massage. Maybe about 2 minutes worth of working on only my back with the lightest of touches, before telling me to flip and doing the exact same thing to my stomach and chest for another 2 minutes. After flip was nice, but she forces you to tip way more extra for little to nothing (HJ). 160 for the "hour" and then forced me into another 120. ("No hidden fees or upcharges" my ass) For that much, I could've dreamt of someone else I have dreamt of in the past.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/kathy-independent-book-now-37065.html#listing_tab.Just a warning to y'all, I noticed the link for Kathy's ad now goes to Diana. Looks like a potential name change.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/kathy-independent-book-now-37065.html

SnoBallGuy
02-20-24, 17:59
Anyone have any luck with Anna in the Boro very pretty Asian lady.

Football Fan
02-21-24, 08:52
Anyone have any luck with Anna in the Boro very pretty Asian lady.More info please.

Uga323
02-21-24, 10:10
More info please.Everything I've seen says average massage and nothing else.

Larry19
02-21-24, 10:25
More info please.It is my understanding from what I've heard that she is legit. The place is run by her and her husband.

BabyFace123
02-21-24, 10:51
Anyone have any luck with Anna in the Boro very pretty Asian lady.She's straight legit, do not waste your time or money.

KurtMonger
02-21-24, 15:10
I tried making an appointment with "Violet Skye" since she went out on her own from the studio.

Very rude and inconsiderate. I know a lot of people like verifying, but I have to keep my profile discreet.

Which preferred. She wanted to argue with me on why I didn't want to verify.

And was acting like a child over communicating. Seen her once at Donelson, tried to repeat, won't be.

Seeing again. Get a life twiggy.

BravoFox
02-21-24, 15:26
This is coming to me from another so just a FYI. Anyone have better or worse experience with Stella please add to this. This is one of the main reasons I don't go in without reviews or recommendations anymore.

Stella was visited in Nashville this week on a short notice one hour visit. After a heavy base donation was given, an up charge for HE was requested immediately after. 20 minutes later and a jackhammer job the guy was out the door. She is not recommended and FS was explored but would have put the total over a grand for the visit.

https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashville/files/2083447.htm

NashGuy77
02-21-24, 19:33
Just a warning to y'all, I noticed the link for Kathy's ad now goes to Diana. Looks like a potential name change.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/kathy-independent-book-now-37065.htmlSame experience. Not a massage but 2 minutes of rubbing baby oil on your back for them asked me for $400 then reduced to $300 for 'something more sensual' I asked what I get she said no sex just L1 and no touching. I said I'm good and canceled the 'massage' I'm curious how many guys pay her for the finish at any price.

SnoBallGuy
02-23-24, 13:20
Saw Charlotte today for the first time all I can say is WOW WOW WOW that girl has skills.

Hank201
02-23-24, 17:49
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/latina-36249.html

Very friendly and pretty, big boobs. Kinda chunky butt, but not saggy. Nice long hair and pretty face. She encouraged mutual touching. The body ruby was pretty lame but the finish was a good balance of teasing and eye contact. She did what alot of these younger girls do, they stop jerking while I'm still squirting. I love the experienced ones who pull my spine out. After the pop, she rubbed my back till the time was over. Really nice and friendly. Hour was 260 and bra off cost another 100. I didn't ask about extras as she seems pretty vanilla.

TyJordan013
02-23-24, 22:16
Hey-.

Been searching the thread for some Hendersonville scoop, and not a whole lot of recent reports. Anyone have any favorite providers in the area to share?

SlappyKyl3
02-23-24, 22:25
Bad massage, and zero fun.

Anyone have any luck with Anna in the Boro very pretty Asian lady.

Cromwell
02-24-24, 01:59
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/latina-36249.html

Very friendly and pretty, big boobs. Kinda chunky butt, but not saggy. Nice long hair and pretty face. She encouraged mutual touching. The body ruby was pretty lame but the finish was a good balance of teasing and eye contact. She did what alot of these younger girls do, they stop jerking while I'm still squirting. I love the experienced ones who pull my spine out. After the pop, she rubbed my back till the time was over. Really nice and friendly. Hour was 260 and bra off cost another 100. I didn't ask about extras as she seems pretty vanilla.$360 dollars for a HJ!

Hank201
02-26-24, 10:01
$360 dollars for a HJ!Shit- I used to go to Private Dancer 20 years ago and it was 300- prices are what the market will bear- and the parking lots and schedules are always full.

Dom Draper
02-26-24, 12:00
Shit- I used to go to Private Dancer 20 years ago and it was 300- prices are what the market will bear- and the parking lots and schedules are always full.Private Dancer was The Best! I was a poor college student and had all sorts of fun for around $80 back then, and not just a HJ! But you're right about the market and prices being what they are now. These girls are clearly getting what we will pay for.

Football Fan
02-26-24, 18:59
Private Dancer was The Best! I was a poor college student and had all sorts of fun for around $80 back then, and not just a HJ! But you're right about the market and prices being what they are now. These girls are clearly getting what we will pay for.Can we PLEASE bring back private dancer? Who was everyone's favorites? Loved amber, jewel and ambers sister. Can't remember her name.

BoSox50
02-26-24, 21:08
In the early 80's Nashville had great massage options. 8th Ave had Tokyo Sauna, Dottie's, Cleopatra's and others. $40 got a topless massage, roaming & HJ. $60 was nude massage, roaming & HJ. At Tokyo Sauna $80 would get some sauna play and FS. Another place on Murfreesboro Rd was great called Hermitage Enterprise. They got busted in the early 90's. Fun times & good value.

Doomy14
02-26-24, 21:26
Can we PLEASE bring back private dancer? Who was everyone's favorites? Loved amber, jewel and ambers sister. Can't remember her name.Used to see Amanda there and outside the club. Wish I knew how to find her!

Nigel Jones
02-26-24, 21:39
In the early 80's Nashville had great massage options. 8th Ave had Tokyo Sauna, Dottie's, Cleopatra's and others. $40 got a topless massage, roaming & HJ. $60 was nude massage, roaming & HJ. At Tokyo Sauna $80 would get some sauna play and FS. Another place on Murfreesboro Rd was great called Hermitage Enterprise. They got busted in the early 90's. Fun times & good value.I was always partial to Mikos on 8th, you got to choose from the line up of lovelies. Before the 2004 crackdown the options seemed limitless.

NashGuy77
02-26-24, 23:05
Private Dancer was The Best! I was a poor college student and had all sorts of fun for around $80 back then, and not just a HJ! But you're right about the market and prices being what they are now. These girls are clearly getting what we will pay for.I miss those places! I loved Private Dancer. I remember hitting those in high school and college. One Christmas my grandmother gave all my cousins $200 cash a few days before Christmas at our family Christmas Eve Eve dinner. About an hour after dinner my brother and got the cash and we're like 'PD? We were in the waiting room and two of cousins walked in. My poor grandmother bought 4 of her grandsons HJs for Christmas.

I also once got a HJ and some dances for a fossil watch and $20, I was maybe 18 and I'm sure the girl was thinking this poor idiot comes here with only $20 and agreed to it.

TwoTapper
02-27-24, 09:33
Had a dream at Lotus with Honey. Photos are real but with some P.S. Upsell to nude. Lousy massage. Limited roaming. Overpriced L1. Would not repeat.

MsSportsDoc
02-27-24, 16:11
Just left Studio 22. Haven't been in about 2 years, but was feeling the itch. It's changed a lot since I was last there. All for the worse. I saw Natasha 1 hr Nuru, and she was pretty enough, but as soon as I asked her a question during the massage, she let me know that she doesn't talker about personal stuff. Ok, that's fair. She spent about 25 min on my back, and it was a decent massage. On the flip she asked for a tip, which I provided, and she provided the worst L1 I've ever had, and finally gave up and asked me if I would like to finish myself. Ummm, I'm paying her for that. I could do that at home for free. If you think she left the tip since she didn't finish me off, think again 😂 Then she asks if I'd like a shower, which I did, so she walks me down to the bathroom where I got to take a cold shower, and finally take a look at my watch and it's been 37 minutes since I walked in the door for my 1 hour Nuru. It was a TOTAL waste of my time and money and I won't repeat. 10/10 don't recommend.

Nigel Jones
02-27-24, 22:47
Had a dream today that involved the above reference. Texted the number on RR and got response in a few minutes. Sasha available and I went for a visit. Really nice girl, decent English. Dropped $$$ and disrobed and got on massage table. Back massage pretty good with a little tease. Top less. On the flip reasonable / sensual L1. Clean up and a little more massage then out. No upgrades available. Overall, decent relaxing time. Not a home run, but at least I had no concerns like I have with my listcrawler or stg dreams.

BoneEm69
02-27-24, 22:55
Dreamed of scarlett today nice rub Daty CFS BBBJ only downside was no CIM like she used to do. Still one of the better rubs available.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/new-year-specials-32405.html

SilkMilkIs
02-27-24, 22:58
Bummed to hear about 22. I haven't been in over a year and was planning to go next month. Lacey was fantastic when I went last time. I was considering going with Lacey again or Tiffany. Anybody have any recent visits with either?

Would appreciate heads-up regarding any reliable L2 providers. I'm from North Alabama and it's not the best but it's better now than a year ago. Our CAMPs are nothing like Atlanta's or Chattanooga's but they get the job done sometimes.

Daddu69
02-28-24, 00:23
Bummed to hear about 22. I haven't been in over a year and was planning to go next month. Lacey was fantastic when I went last time. I was considering going with Lacey again or Tiffany. Anybody have any recent visits with either?

Would appreciate heads-up regarding any reliable L2 providers. I'm from North Alabama and it's not the best but it's better now than a year ago. Our CAMPs are nothing like Atlanta's or Chattanooga's but they get the job done sometimes.Lacey is my favorite as well. Caroline is next. They really know how to make you feel great. I just wish there was more to offer than L2. Lacey is that girl that you just want to just want to have a couple hot sexy hours with. Maybe a threesome with one of her blonde friends.

BigRon1969
02-29-24, 10:57
Looks like MT is shut down. Will reopen in two weeks as Feet Retreat. Their second store. Both on Kingston pike. They told me that while they are remodeling and changing names, the talent should be the same.

Hentai19
02-29-24, 11:03
Looks like MT is shut down. Will reopen in two weeks as Feet Retreat. Their second store. Both on Kingston pike. They told me that while they are remodeling and changing names, the talent should be the same.Should this be in Knoxville forum?

H19.

Gray Squirrel
02-29-24, 11:19
Has anyone been there? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sloane-valentines-day-special-xoxo-33926.html.Yes. Nice spot as advertised. Saw Sloane, and she is definitely the woman in the pics and very good. She was training another that day, so got a little bit of a deal on a 4 hand. Looks like others come through the same spot as well. It's a little on the higher side, but what isn't now? I'll probably repeat at some point.

Machine74
02-29-24, 16:28
What was the damage? Any intel on looks of other providers? Thanks.

Yes. Nice spot as advertised. Saw Sloane, and she is definitely the woman in the pics and very good. She was training another that day, so got a little bit of a deal on a 4 hand. Looks like others come through the same spot as well. It's a little on the higher side, but what isn't now? I'll probably repeat at some point.

JustAGuy777
03-01-24, 12:28
Lacey is my favorite as well. Caroline is next. They really know how to make you feel great. I just wish there was more to offer than L2. Lacey is that girl that you just want to just want to have a couple hot sexy hours with. Maybe a threesome with one of her blonde friends.I think either of those girls would meet you at a hotel if you saw them a few times. Also, Lacey is friends with Paris, and they do a great double.

Hentai19
03-01-24, 13:16
I have been researching this add on RR's downtown Nashville private studio. In Nashville she is going by Tina. I have found same listing in other locations, Charleston going by Carol, also add in Phoenix.

Cutting to the chase I believe this may be a fake add. I have found no reviews on the Nashville forum.

If anyone could weigh in on the legitimacy of this add, or if you have visited.

Your input is appreciated.

Regards,

H19.

NashBash
03-01-24, 13:28
Recently I watched a movie and this is what happened. A guy visits a provider he has seen a few times before because they have the body type he likes and they aren't too expensive. Private residence setup always offering "Specials". He had an unfriendly experience in the past but returned against his better judgement. Turns up and is immediately greeted with a frown. Proceeds to receive a decent rub, 30 min $ half hour special. Both in their birthdays suits, he asks if he can get a better view of downstairs. "No". For a half $ tip. "No". Any other questions asked politely he us told "No" or ignored. She starts the ending then stops and wipes him up though he's not actually finished. When he tells her this he's told it's almost another $ for more time. A whole new session. He doesn't have enough cash and when explaining he doesn't have cash app or Apple bay the provider is like " it doesn't matter" then dresses, goes on her phone. Guy dresses, leaves in silence and isn't even walked to the door. If looks could kill he would be dead.

Had me thinking, if she's so miserable then find a real job. If you think a client is being cheap. Don't advertise specials!!

Anyone else had an experience watching this show, please DM as I'm curious.

Additionally, I'm always polite, showered and clean.

Cromwell
03-01-24, 14:54
Recently I watched a movie and this is what happened. A guy visits a provider he has seen a few times before because they have the body type he likes and they aren't too expensive. Private residence setup always offering "Specials". He had an unfriendly experience in the past but returned against his better judgement. Turns up and is immediately greeted with a frown. Proceeds to receive a decent rub, 30 min $ half hour special. Both in their birthdays suits, he asks if he can get a better view of downstairs. "No". For a half $ tip. "No". Any other questions asked politely he us told "No" or ignored. She starts the ending then stops and wipes him up though he's not actually finished. When he tells her this he's told it's almost another $ for more time. A whole new session. He doesn't have enough cash and when explaining he doesn't have cash app or Apple bay the provider is like " it doesn't matter" then dresses, goes on her phone. Guy dresses, leaves in silence and isn't even walked to the door. If looks could kill he would be dead.

Had me thinking, if she's so miserable then find a real job. If you think a client is being cheap. Don't advertise specials!!

Additionally, I'm always polite, showered and clean.A link to the provider would be helpful.

Daddu69
03-01-24, 15:13
[QUOTE=JustAGuy777;6810709]I think either of those girls would meet you at a hotel if you saw them a few times. Also, Lacey is friends with Paris, and they do a great double.[/QUOTE

DavidAlonso23
03-02-24, 21:06
Has anyone had any recent visits to Eleazar? Don't see their ad on stg anymore. Dm or reply is cool.

Jake1968
03-02-24, 23:41
Has anyone heard anything recently about BG? I am going up either way I guess because Nashville is pay for a PSE or roll the dice.

Cromwell
03-03-24, 02:05
Has anyone heard anything recently about BG? I am going up either way I guess because Nashville is pay for a PSE or roll the dice.If you did go maybe tell us how it went?

Happy1984
03-03-24, 12:42
Anyone dare try this yet?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws/d/nashville-nuru-massage/7721061502.html

SnoBallGuy
03-03-24, 17:47

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws/d/nashville-nuru-massage/7721061502.htmlHey, Rookie, that's your job and how you earn your stripes by reporting back.

Cromwell
03-04-24, 03:30

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws/d/nashville-nuru-massage/7721061502.htmlI used Google to search the number and go no good hits. While this test is not 100% accurate it is, in my opinion, very helpful it spotting scams. If you do go and see the provider come back here and leave us all a note.

Happy1984
03-04-24, 13:27
Just asked a question and wanted to alert members to the post. My bad.

I did google the number also, which didn't turn up much like you mentioned Crom.

All good.

Doomy14
03-04-24, 15:06
Anyone have experience with this one. I know she was on Seeking a while back. Please let me know, PM is fine too.

Thanks.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/down-to-earth-blondie-nulb-25582.html

Jake1968
03-04-24, 18:13
If you did go maybe tell us how it went?About the same as always. Same girl and a little mechanical, no real tease. 60 to the house 40 to the tip.

ButtersRum
03-05-24, 02:01
I think either of those girls would meet you at a hotel if you saw them a few times. Also, Lacey is friends with Paris, and they do a great double.Are you talking about the girl who used to go by Alaska, because when I visited her, both times, Paris was in the place too, and I always wished I had just a great ball of cash to dump on them and make a full day in of it, have a great meal delivered, the whole shabang.

MarkFox315
03-05-24, 13:01
Anyone tried star spa that, in BG.

BravoFox
03-05-24, 17:50
About the same as always. Same girl and a little mechanical, no real tease. 60 to the house 40 to the tip.Was the massage half way decent at least?

BravoFox
03-05-24, 17:56
Anyone tried star spa that, in BG.Keep an eye up north as well.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?11571-Massage-Parlor-Reports

Hentai19
03-06-24, 14:00

https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws/d/nashville-nuru-massage/7721061502.htmlI reached out to Carri. So far no reply. I will post any communication.

Regards,

H19.

Hentai19
03-06-24, 16:14
This one advertises on RR's. Goes by Linda, the header on the ad is "ENJOY THE BEST YOU DESERVE TO TREAT YOURSELF" she is Asian.

Have not found any reviews. Would anyone have experience with her. Is she legit?

I have traded a couple texts with her.

If you happen to be reviewing RR's perhaps you could take a look.

Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

H19.

Hentai19
03-06-24, 18:19
I reached out to Carri. So far no reply. I will post any communication.

Regards,

H19.I heard back from Carri. She only does outcalls.

H19.

BogeyGolf23
03-06-24, 19:37
Proceed w caution. Search Mikanaka6666 on X. Says she does FaceTime verification in the ad. Could be a decent provider w fake pics. I'm always looking for a sexy Asian.

This one advertises on RR's. Goes by Linda, the header on the ad is "ENJOY THE BEST YOU DESERVE TO TREAT YOURSELF" she is Asian.

Have not found any reviews. Would anyone have experience with her. Is she legit?

I have traded a couple texts with her.

If you happen to be reviewing RR's perhaps you could take a look.

Please feel free to share your thoughts.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

H19.

DonMega28
03-06-24, 20:49
Has anyone had a massage date from her? Coms are great, no deposit asked for yet. Plan to meet her tomorrow.

KatChaser
03-06-24, 22:00

Additionally, I'm always polite, showered and clean.Let us know who the scammer is so we can avoid this problem please.

Same Old Al Z
03-07-24, 00:21
Yes my bros. I got to be a regular at Paiges Playhouse (now a tire shop) I drive past it now and think back on all the fond memories in there, how many nuts I busted in there all with HOT fucking women. My fav was Camille. (cover girl on Nashville Times I think May 2000 edition).

Also was fond of Dawns but I laid my seed all up and down 8th Ave haha.

Mikos was pricey there was a girl named Haydee there (she was also a cover girl on Nashville times) I paid the $60 entry fee and she gave me a nice table shower. Then asked for 150 for "to suck" and 250 "to fuck" I didn't have that muchMSo I paid her 100 and she gave me the best handy in my life, with bonus titty fucking LOL.

There was a place on 5th Ave s was it international fantasies? I saw a girl named Tianna and she was smoking hot, asian flavor. Nice tits. I paid the entry fee and gave her 100 again she have me a handy but was eyeing my member with wide eyed admiration, she then gave me a BBBJ I busted in her mouth it was amazing.

Hentai19
03-07-24, 10:08
Proceed w caution. Search Mikanaka6666 on X. Says she does FaceTime verification in the ad. Could be a decent provider w fake pics. I'm always looking for a sexy Asian.Do you thing she is legit? Ho did you find that picture on X? She told me $200.00 for hour, $300.00 for 90 minutes, nude MT. Said she works out of her apartment.

Regards,

H19.

Big Man
03-07-24, 10:25
Yes my bros. I got to be a regular at Paiges Playhouse (now a tire shop) I drive past it now and think back on all the fond memories in there, how many nuts I busted in there all with HOT fucking women. My fav was Camille. (cover girl on Nashville Times I think May 2000 edition).

Mikos was pricey there was a girl named Haydee there (she was also a cover girl on Nashville times) I paid the $60 entry fee and she gave me a nice table shower. Then asked for 150 for "to suck" and 250 "to fuck" I didn't have that muchMSo I paid her 100 and she gave me the best handy in my life, with bonus titty fucking LOL.

There was a place on 5th Ave s was it international fantasies? I saw a girl named Tianna and she was smoking hot, asian flavor. Nice tits. I paid the entry fee and gave her 100 again she have me a handy but was eyeing my member with wide eyed admiration, she then gave me a BBBJ I busted in her mouth it was amazing.It would be great to get a pic thread. That was legendary talent. I remember Camille's arm tattoo and other things. There was an independent mercedez blonde MILF that was wow.

BogeyGolf23
03-07-24, 12:28
Honestly. I doubt she's legit. You could always FT verify with her.

I used google to reverse search the image on the Instagram she mentions in the ad.

Do you thing she is legit? Ho did you find that picture on X? She told me $200.00 for hour, $300.00 for 90 minutes, nude MT. Said she works out of her apartment..

LovesMuffins
03-07-24, 12:45
There was a place off of Mboro Rd in the late 90's, I forget what it's called. American MP, man Hailey was the best. Always wondered what happened to her.

There was another place just off 4th but had American girls for FS that was awesome too.

In the early 80's Nashville had great massage options. 8th Ave had Tokyo Sauna, Dottie's, Cleopatra's and others. $40 got a topless massage, roaming & HJ. $60 was nude massage, roaming & HJ. At Tokyo Sauna $80 would get some sauna play and FS. Another place on Murfreesboro Rd was great called Hermitage Enterprise. They got busted in the early 90's. Fun times & good value.

CSmith3558
03-07-24, 15:40
Anyone tried star spa that, in BG.Same building that lillies and later named comfort spa was in. Went this morning 2 older ladies in there late 40's early 50's. Got 30 minutes for 45 gave her fifty never got my 5 back in change. Ok rub towel came off right away teased my ball in the first 15 secs ok rub on the flip she pointed at jr I give thumbs up then she gave menu prices right away. 150 FS 100 L2 50 L1 I took handshake felt rushed I may go back at some point but for me better options down the road.

Gotta Run
03-07-24, 16:38

Man I remember all those places Dawns, Cleopatra's, whirlpool and Miko. There was also a couple out close to 100 oaks past craighead by the theater. Remember the pink flamingo off elliston place? 2 or 3 on Dickerson, lipstx off 5th I think, can't remember the name but there was one on 2nd right around hart by stinehouse supply. Not to mention all the SW gold back then. Wow what a time to be a monger. Definitely the golden age. LOL.

Jake1968
03-07-24, 19:14
Was the massage half way decent at least?It was decent nothing special. I asked her for med pressure and to go slowly and she did but I had to keep after her. Fast was her speed. She did listen at the end though and took her time.

Neil204
03-08-24, 11:04
The spa on 4th was called Hermitage Avenue Whirlpool. Made several trips there. The coolest thing was, like all the spas, the girls lined up, you made selection from the beauties and off you go. At Hermatige they always had an ad in the Nashville Times magazine, for $80 you got 1 hr whirlpool, massage and great FS treatment. Those were the days my friends!

Neil.

There was a place off of Mboro Rd in the late 90's, I forget what it's called. American MP, man Hailey was the best. Always wondered what happened to her.

There was another place just off 4th but had American girls for FS that was awesome too.

SnoBallGuy
03-11-24, 10:00
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/taking-late-night-appointments-41434.html

Contacted her she wanted $390 for 1 hour NURU & HE, I said too high thanks anyway then should got pissy at me oh well I moved on.

SigMaster
03-11-24, 10:36
Thanks for allowing me into the forum. I've been in the hobby for quite a while, but only discovered this place recently. I look forward to your posts, and hope to share some of my own encounters.

SigMaster
03-11-24, 11:26
I haven't heard from either of them since Noel stopped doing incalls at her old motel over a month ago.

DeOppressoLi 5
03-11-24, 11:41
Thanks for allowing me into the forum. I've been in the hobby for quite a while, but only discovered this place recently. I look forward to your posts, and hope to share some of my own encounters.The more you share the more folks will share. I look forward to your reports. Hell if you have any old ones. I'll take that.

Hentai19
03-11-24, 12:47
Proceed w caution. Search Mikanaka6666 on X. Says she does FaceTime verification in the ad. Could be a decent provider w fake pics. I'm always looking for a sexy Asian.I tried too setup an appointment with Linda. At first she replied that time and date was fine. The texted me that I have too book to make the appointment. At this point I thinking a deposit request. Bottom line I texted back "Lets forget the whole thing". I have the knack for finding fake ads on RR's. My suggestion is to avoid.

www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/enjoy-the-best-you-deserve-to-treat-yourself-46186.html

Regards,

H19.

Nashville896
03-11-24, 22:00
I haven't heard from either of them since Noel stopped doing incalls at her old motel over a month ago.Saw Daisy recently. She was great as always. Never seen Noel.

Gray Squirrel
03-12-24, 08:32
What was the damage? Any intel on looks of other providers? Thanks.Believe I paid 4 that day. Have seen ads for others, but have not gone back yet.

Thomas365
03-12-24, 15:02
I dreamed about Sweetheart recently, wow what a lady! Great body rub, it was worth the price.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sweetheart-new-available-now-27604.html

JB1229
03-12-24, 16:39
I haven't heard from either of them since Noel stopped doing incalls at her old motel over a month ago.Noel let me know she had an incall last night downtown. I couldn't partake but am hoping today or tomorrow. Daisy seems to be hard to get in touch with, and when she has gotten back; our timing just hasn't lined up.

I saw them together last year and it was wonderful.

Daddu69
03-12-24, 21:14
Anyone been to see Naohmi in Murfreesburo? Looks like it could be a good time but haven't seen any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/murfreesboro/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-incall-murfreesborocah-only-p/603812718998

HornHiShocker
03-12-24, 22:36
Anyone been to see Naohmi in Murfreesburo? Looks like it could be a good time but haven't seen any reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/murfreesboro/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-incall-murfreesborocah-only-p/60381271899810 minutes from her and couldn't link up. Gave up. She stays with some drama at the Boro slum hotels to the point I felt it was too much risk. P.S. With photos probably 10 years old. You have to search to find her social media and once you do the demon battles and crazy factor adds to being not worth the risk. YMMV she may freak you right but a search for her name will find others with the same problem. Probably be better off cruising between cracker barrel and the hotels on the weekend where she frequently eats breakfast and treating her as a SW. Just don't see it worth it but what a juicy looking pussy.

Longhard80
03-13-24, 18:54
Those visiting the city and who are new to nashville, feel free to visit some mainstays.

Prices for nuru which they all perform range from 200 to 450.

Francesca (My ATF).

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/francesca-27474.html

Aurora.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/aurora-fun-sexy-red-head-who-aims-to-fully-satisfy-36918.html

Scarlet.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/scarlett-back-in-town-vip-specials-all-week-32405.html

Isabella.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/real-pics-no-deposit-39625.html

Red.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/let-me-perform-for-you-guaranteed-best-vnulb-27456.html

Daisy.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/daisy-mae-lucky-200-nuru-specials-30739.html

Paris.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/paris-paris-paris-27959.html

YMMV but they are here and seldom travel unless they are on vacation or something. There maybe some I am missing but these are favorites for many on this thread.

Mcj0426
03-13-24, 21:51
Dreamt of a visit to the second story spa a couple weeks back. Walked in and no one was there. Knocked on the desk and door and said hello? And nothing. Opened the door and shut it again and nothing again. Knocked and said hello a bit louder and out comes Mamasan down the hallway. She apologized and guided me to my room. Undressed and asked if the TS was available and it was. Lead me there and got me on the table. Standard TS. Wash and flip with a bit of fun. Water was maybe the hottest I've had. Finish and dry off and head back to the room. Lay down and the rub begins. She asks if I've been there before and I said yes (I haven't but always say yes) Soft hands and smooth gliding. Does a bit of back and really gets the thighs and teases. Flip and fun is there. Standard finish but the technique was fantastic. Allowed OTC roaming. Good ending and cleanup.

$. 80 altogether. A bit much considering the whole experience but there might be more to be had. Anyone else have experience? Would love personal stories.

Also looking L2 as that's in my bucket list so if anyone's got any recs I'll take the DM.

Otter2020
03-14-24, 13:54
Dreamt of a visit to the second story spa a couple weeks back. Walked in and no one was there. Knocked on the desk and door and said hello? And nothing. Opened the door and shut it again and nothing again. Knocked and said hello a bit louder and out comes Mamasan down the hallway. She apologized and guided me to my room. Undressed and asked if the TS was available and it was. Lead me there and got me on the table. Standard TS. Wash and flip with a bit of fun. Water was maybe the hottest I've had. Finish and dry off and head back to the room. Lay down and the rub begins. She asks if I've been there before and I said yes (I haven't but always say yes) Soft hands and smooth gliding. Does a bit of back and really gets the thighs and teases. Flip and fun is there. Standard finish but the technique was fantastic. Allowed OTC roaming. Good ending and cleanup.

$. 80 altogether. A bit much considering the whole experience but there might be more to be had. Anyone else have experience? Would love personal stories..Where is this? How has everyone missed this?

Ajf All
03-14-24, 16:50
I may be thinking of a different spa. But the only one I know on a second floor had an all inclusive tag of $120 with the finish. That was without a TS though.

Attractive, fit, middle aged asian. It's been a few months since my visit. I never went back because it was rushed, and the location was a but too open for my liking.

If not for those 2 issues though, I definitely would have returned. I wonder if we're talking about the same spot.

$. 80 altogether. A bit much considering the whole experience but there might be more to be had. Anyone else have experience? Would love personal stories.

Also looking L2 as that's in my bucket list so if anyone's got any recs I'll take the DM.

Doomy14
03-14-24, 18:00
Saw Berta recently. She's got a really nice body and her technique is unique in that she doesn't use oil. She rubs you with her soft hands and it's really a nice change. The L1 does include some oil which helps. I didn't ask about extras, but my guess would be that nude L1 is her limit. I would repeat.

Mcj0426
03-14-24, 22:02
I may be thinking of a different spa. But the only one I know on a second floor had an all inclusive tag of $120 with the finish. That was without a TS though.

Attractive, fit, middle aged asian. It's been a few months since my visit. I never went back because it was rushed, and the location was a but too open for my liking.

If not for those 2 issues though, I definitely would have returned. I wonder if we're talking about the same spot.It could be the same one. This was my first go there. I saw it mentioned here a long while back and asked around. Saw a TS mentioned and saw in google that there's a vague picture that looked like it had a TS in it. So I went and sure enough it's there and works. I've thought of going again just to bring a bill or two more just to see if anything else could happen. I'll DM the name to you to see if it's the same.

SigMaster
03-15-24, 04:19
I finally got to see Noel again. She's still amazing! Had a 1/2 hr nuru at an apartment near downtown. The actual nuru was incredible. I was almost disappointed when it came time for the flip. I opted for L2. It was slow and sensual, and she remembered just how I liked it! She really knows how to use her tongue piercing! I had to tap her on the shoulder, as she doesn't like cim. I'd rate her a solid 10. If I had the time and the money, I would have gotten her "lucky lad" special. I'll definitely be back!

Xkcd1234
03-15-24, 10:50
Had a dream about Christina at Lotus recently. Location out past the airport was pretty nice, just an old house. She is from south of the border and doesn't speak much English, but with my limited amount of Spanish we made it work LOL. Even with the communication barrier I could tell she's a sweetheart. She started out in lingerie but took that off after the flip. She's curvy, a little bit on the thicker side, and probably early 30's (pic in the ad is not her) but she's got genuinely great natural D cups that she was happy to let me play with. No roaming allowed down under though. Overall, rub was 5/10, tug was 8/10. $$$sixty was the damage. Wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd repeat if I couldn't get ahold of my regulars.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/call-text-we-re-open-27003.html

Ajf All
03-15-24, 13:13
Ok.

I'll keep an eye out for your DM.

It could be the same one. This was my first go there. I saw it mentioned here a long while back and asked around. Saw a TS mentioned and saw in google that there's a vague picture that looked like it had a TS in it. So I went and sure enough it's there and works. I've thought of going again just to bring a bill or two more just to see if anything else could happen. I'll DM the name to you to see if it's the same.

BravoFox
03-15-24, 13:17
Chinese and more upper middle aged. 100 total out the door. Never repeated and don't recommend.

If not for those 2 issues though, I definitely would have returned. I wonder if we're talking about the same spot.

BabyFace123
03-15-24, 15:51
Had a dream about Christina at Lotus recently. Location out past the airport was pretty nice, just an old house. She is from south of the border and doesn't speak much English, but with my limited amount of Spanish we made it work LOL. Even with the communication barrier I could tell she's a sweetheart. She started out in lingerie but took that off after the flip. She's curvy, a little bit on the thicker side, and probably early 30's (pic in the ad is not her) but she's got genuinely great natural D cups that she was happy to let me play with. No roaming allowed down under though. Overall, rub was 5/10, tug was 8/10. $$$sixty was the damage. Wouldn't be my first choice, but I'd repeat if I couldn't get ahold of my regulars.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/call-text-we-re-open-27003.htmlThat's an outrageous amount for L1. You can get BBFS nearby for that price.

MidtnCaptain
03-15-24, 16:24
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tina-thailand-4-11-95lbs-in-nashville-3-12-3-20-32253.html

Contacted Tina to set up an appointment and was happy with the easy communication and set up. Downtown (midtown) hotel, plenty of free street parking. She has a heated massage table in the hotel room.

She says she is a LMT in Austin and I believe it, as the massage was very good and relaxing. She is the tiniest provider I have ever personally seen and also very fit. Her description of herself in the ad (4'11 and 95 pounds) is 100% accurate. She started the massage in a nice revealing outfit, and lost the top at some point. She has some really nice looking man-mades. However, zero tease during the massage until the very end after the flip. The finish itself was lackluster and rushed. She did allow touching and asked me several times if I would finish soon. Finally did, but was just ok. No upgrades available. I don't think she sees this as a sexual service at all, it's just part of the massage.

In the end, if you like tiny, fit Asian providers who give a good massage, you'll have a hard time finding anyone tinier than Tina. It was worth the $200 for the hour as a one-off, but I doubt I'll repeat.

Street Seeker
03-16-24, 01:01
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tina-thailand-4-11-95lbs-in-nashville-3-12-3-20-32253.html

Contacted Tina to set up an appointment and was happy with the easy communication and set up. Downtown (midtown) hotel, plenty of free street parking. She has a heated massage table in the hotel room.

She says she is a LMT in Austin and I believe it, as the massage was very good and relaxing. She is the tiniest provider I have ever personally seen and also very fit. Her description of herself in the ad (4'11 and 95 pounds) is 100% accurate. She started the massage in a nice revealing outfit, and lost the top at some point. She has some really nice looking man-mades. However, zero tease during the massage until the very end after the flip. The finish itself was lackluster and rushed. She did allow touching and asked me several times if I would finish soon. Finally did, but was just ok. No upgrades available. I don't think she sees this as a sexual service at all, it's just part of the massage.

In the end, if you like tiny, fit Asian providers who give a good massage, you'll have a hard time finding anyone tinier than Tina. It was worth the $200 for the hour as a one-off, but I doubt I'll repeat.Tina has been around for awhile in the Austin area, I was going to see her last year during one of my adventures in Austin but her reviews from locals were lackluster at best. Most complained about the $$ for basic, unenthusiastic L1 service.

SnoBallGuy
03-16-24, 10:56
Went to the spa on Lacassas Hwy that advertises Anna on Craigslist Anna was there but I got Yuyu I think that's what she said massage was very good and I needed it back was killing me no love was offered and I tried but zero, massage was good.

RiskyBusiness0
03-19-24, 01:11
Dreamed of Tina the other day. Comms were easy and was able to set a same day appointment. Decent hotel in midtown. She is TINY! Very cute in cut off shorts and a halter top. Heated massage table which I hopped on and got one of the best massages I've got from a provider. I was relaxed and almost fell asleep! I did the hour so she really covered all of me with those tiny but strong fingers. She was in just panties and touching was allowed (always ask, fellas). Flipped and really rubbed my legs and feet with lots of teasing and then on to the main event. This was part was a little bit mechanical but not horribly so. The job was done and she cleaned me up and then finished with an even more relaxing head massage. $$ for the hour and I did not ask about any upgrades. I was perfectly happy with a beautiful and engaging woman, in a safe and comfortable location, and with a very good massage and decent ending. She's only here for a few more days then back to Austin for 6 months she said.

ATrain22
03-19-24, 17:22
Has anybody seen Renee the hair removal lady on Craig's lately? Been wanting to see her again but can't get ahold of her wanted to know if she's gone for good.

MandT
03-20-24, 10:15
FWB recently started doing Body Rubs. Totally UTR, Totally discreet. She is about 40 minutes south of Nashville. Very young, hot 26. Screening goes thru me.

BabyFace123
03-20-24, 16:04
FWB recently started doing Body Rubs. Totally UTR, Totally discreet. She is about 40 minutes south of Nashville. Very young, hot 26. Screening goes thru me.Guest profile tho?

SnoBallGuy
03-20-24, 17:59
Guest profile tho?I messaged him a few hours ago asking about her while he was online and never responded, be careful guys.

LocalDaddy
03-21-24, 09:00
Okay just letting you gentlemen's know that my favorite girl Is back. I saw her literally yesterday and want to see her again, she's like a drug. She so sweet and gentle but she knows how to talk, oh she definitely knows how to touch a men or how to give a joy. So go ahed and try and you'll see it yourself.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/poulina-is-back-48534.html

BSmith25
03-22-24, 11:11
No real report here, just wondering if anyone has heard from Bella. She's not been on RR since December and I'm going to Nashville next week. Is she out of the game for good, if so, I'll miss her! I guess I'll be seeing Francesca again!

Doomy14
03-22-24, 16:58
No real report here, just wondering if anyone has heard from Bella. She's not been on RR since December and I'm going to Nashville next week. Is she out of the game for good, if so, I'll miss her! I guess I'll be seeing Francesca again!You should text her if you have her number. I think she sees regulars.

BSmith25
03-22-24, 21:42
You should text her if you have her number. I think she sees regulars.I didn't even think about that, I'll txt her the day before I go up there! Thank you!

LocalDaddy
03-23-24, 18:05
You should text her if you have her number. I think she sees regulars.Is she good? I did not have chance to meet her.

SigMaster
03-23-24, 19:11
Does anyone have reviews for Whisper? She's in the Hendersonville / Goodlettsville area. She said upgrades were extra, but couldn't go into detail over texts.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/onlyfans-content-27586.html

BoneEm69
03-24-24, 00:45
I finally got to see Noel again. She's still amazing! Had a 1/2 hr nuru at an apartment near downtown. The actual nuru was incredible. I was almost disappointed when it came time for the flip. I opted for L2. It was slow and sensual, and she remembered just how I liked it! She really knows how to use her tongue piercing! I had to tap her on the shoulder, as she doesn't like cim. I'd rate her a solid 10. If I had the time and the money, I would have gotten her "lucky lad" special. I'll definitely be back!Is there a link to an add You could post on here?

SigMaster
03-24-24, 17:46
Is there a link to an add You could post on here?https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-26947.html

SigMaster
03-25-24, 02:00
Try this link instead.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/easter-specials-outcalls-today-26947.html

Hentai19
03-25-24, 10:18
I finally got to see Noel again. She's still amazing! Had a 1/2 hr nuru at an apartment near downtown. The actual nuru was incredible. I was almost disappointed when it came time for the flip. I opted for L2. It was slow and sensual, and she remembered just how I liked it! She really knows how to use her tongue piercing! I had to tap her on the shoulder, as she doesn't like cim. I'd rate her a solid 10. If I had the time and the money, I would have gotten her "lucky lad" special. I'll definitely be back!If I read her add correctly she states money upfront for new clients. Is this true? Not a fan of anything but COD.

Regards,

H19.

SnoBallGuy
03-25-24, 10:34
If I read her add correctly she states money upfront for new clients. Is this true? Not a fan of anything but COD..Anytime I gave the money first the service was usually not very good and not what was agreed to, I only did it couple times & learned my lesson not it's service first then pay or no deal.

HornHiShocker
03-25-24, 18:26
Anytime I gave the money first the service was usually not very good and not what was agreed to, I only did it couple times & learned my lesson not it's service first then pay or no deal.Nothing stellar but FS is $$$ with your choice of hat on or off (YMMV). Been twice once upfront once after and both was the same. Decent pussy in rcg. Big tna. She won't rock your world but will get the job done. Round 2 depends on how frisky your feeling as you won't get assistance.

GeorgeEccie
03-25-24, 19:35
Anyone had experience with Tracy at Best Day?

https://www.bestdaymassage.net/

GeorgeEccie
03-26-24, 00:47
Anyone had experience with Tracy at Best Day?

https://www.bestdaymassage.net/No extras offered.

Decent massage.

DeOppressoLi 5
03-27-24, 14:50
Anytime I gave the money first the service was usually not very good and not what was agreed to, I only did it couple times & learned my lesson not it's service first then pay or no deal.I concur. I've had it happen at a massage studio on Donelson Pike and a traveling provider. I understand they get ripped off but so do we. The sessions were cut short and actually had the studio girl try to tell me that B2 B was letting me touch her tits.

FruitNinja
03-29-24, 07:10
Hey guys,

Will be in town in a few weeks. Looking to have a little fun other than music and drinking. How accurate are the pictures at these two site? I know it's on the provider but what site gives the best bang for the buck.

Thanks.

https://www.candygirlla.com/

https://coracaligirl.com/

Street Seeker
03-29-24, 10:55
Hey guys,

Will be in town in a few weeks. Looking to have a little fun other than music and drinking. How accurate are the pictures at these two site? I know it's on the provider but what site gives the best bang for the buck.

Thanks.

https://coracaligirl.com/Coracali are close resemblances, the other site you posted I don't know and it doesn't look like they are in Nashville. Seeing as Coracali is the only K-Girl game in town there's no bang for buck comparison. But compared to the prices guys are paying for a 30 minute rub / tug. Calicora is a great deal.

HornHiShocker
03-29-24, 14:51
Hey guys,

Thanks.

https://coracaligirl.com/Candy girl is not Nashville, but neither site listed is in the massage category. Cora Cali reviews mainly under the agency review thread. I'm a happy customer and all your answers will be there. If you like the reports I highly recommend but you will not see any telling you to go for massage.

FruitNinja
03-29-24, 21:29
Coracali are close resemblances, the other site you posted I don't know and it doesn't look like they are in Nashville. Seeing as Coracali is the only K-Girl game in town there's no bang for buck comparison. But compared to the prices guys are paying for a 30 minute rub / tug. Calicora is a great deal.Appreciate the information. I will def try it. Is getting approved cumbersome?

Lingam Me
03-31-24, 08:56
Does anyone have reviews for Whisper? She's in the Hendersonville / Goodlettsville area. She said upgrades were extra, but couldn't go into detail over texts.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/onlyfans-content-27586.htmlI have seen here before. For the price of admission and robotic effort along with the not so easy on the eyes in person visual, I would not repeat.

Stay safe,

Ling.

BeatingBreaks
03-31-24, 10:41
How is screening for the CC ladies? I thought I saw someone put burners numbers weren't allowed but now I can't find it again. Appreciate the info.

Jsnx8990
03-31-24, 10:48
How is screening for the CC ladies? I thought I saw someone put burners numbers weren't allowed but now I can't find it again. Appreciate the info.Face pic w / todays date showing on a piece of paper, or drivers license requires for screening. I believe they use that because to enter the complex there's a camera based doorbell system you have to dial through to get in the building. I had no issue using a google voice number.

Ajf All
03-31-24, 12:36
Had never been to this place before, but had seen good reviews about Caroline and Lacey and found myself in the area so I decided to go ahead and do it.

Made an appt with Caroline. She met me at the door and let me in. She is nice looking and has a huge ass and fake tits. The tits look and feel awesome. The ass looks unnatural.

Though IMHO. I chose the 1 hr VIP option. We took care of the payment and she led me to a room. The massage table was not very comfortable, but it wasnt completely unbearable.

The rub is done in lingerie and wasn't too bad. Very light pressure with lots of oil, but she hit everywhere and I didn't feel rushed at least. After the flip came the offer for an upgrade.

We eventually settled on L2 and it was pretty good. Total out the door $$$ 5. Total time in and out was about 45 minutes.

The good: fairly attractive girl, pleasant attitude, decent rub (for this type of place), took direction well.

The bad: The price, limited parking in back and if you have to come up front you're wide open to the busy street and nearby restaurant, shorted on time.

May return to see Lacey. Will report back if I do.

HornHiShocker
03-31-24, 13:27
Had never been to this place before, but had seen good reviews about Caroline and Lacey and found myself in the area so I decided to go ahead and do it.

Made an appt with Caroline. She met me at the door and let me in. She is nice looking and has a huge ass and fake tits. The tits look and feel awesome. The ass looks unnatural.

Though IMHO. I chose the 1 hr VIP option. We took care of the payment and she led me to a room. The massage table was not very comfortable, but it wasnt completely unbearable.

The rub is done in lingerie and wasn't too bad. Very light pressure with lots of oil, but she hit everywhere and I didn't feel rushed at least. After the flip came the offer for an upgrade.

We eventually settled on L2 and it was pretty good. Total out the door $$$ 5. Total time in and out was about 45 minutes.

The good: fairly attractive girl, pleasant attitude, decent rub (for this type of place), took direction well.

The bad: The price, limited parking in back and if you have to come up front you're wide open to the busy street and nearby restaurant, shorted on time.

May return to see Lacey. Will report back if I do.At least you got L2 finish. I will not try any of them at $$$ as my only experience was HE with no upgrades available not even daty. I thought for sure worse case VIP was an expensive CBJ but wrong. Sure she was hot and rubbed her pierced ripples on my body and allowed fiv while the flip was happening and got super wet, but at them prices no thank you. Any providers advertising massage VIP I make sure to discreetly use terms to discuss the finish and if they are clueless like they always are I pass. Like you mentioned as well the location, heavy flooding of advertising, and cheap surveillance along the route makes it more uneasy as it appears to be a ticking time bomb. They have learnt take money up front because they know they aren't worth the price. Idk where anyone thinks that VIP and HE go together.

BigD2024
04-02-24, 07:45
Hey I'm new here. I was going to ask for some info. So I've been to a lot of the massage places in Nashville and have found only a couple places to get a HE. Is there any places around that have pretty women that offer FS. I've been to Florida a couple times and it seems like every place there has pretty women and offer everything. It's really amazing. Please dm me with any suggestions.

Dom Draper
04-02-24, 10:14
Hey I'm new here. I was going to ask for some info. So I've been to a lot of the massage places in Nashville and have found only a couple places to get a HE. Is there any places around that have pretty women that offer FS. I've been to Florida a couple times and it seems like every place there has pretty women and offer everything. It's really amazing. Please dm me with any suggestions.Welcome to the board! As I'm sure you've found, anywhere other than middle tennessee is a great place to go for a massage and a full menu. Drive a few hours in any direction, and you're sure to find better options. That being said, if you haven't already, take some time to read through a few pages on these boards and you'll start to see where most guys are finding the most fun. It will cost you much more than florida prices, so you may be able to spend the same amount on a flight and fun in florida as you will for a massage and happy ending here.

Your best bet to get good feedback from the board is to post to the board what your experiences have been. Most guys here are wary of newcomers asking for info without proving they've paid their dues in the area. I mean how do we know you're not LEO looking to setup your next sting? I'm sure you're not, cause my guess is they already know everything anyway. But still. Post some reviews of the ladies you've seen, and then the community of mongers will start to provide you more of the info you're wanting.

Dickson08
04-02-24, 12:45
No extras offered.

Decent massage.Best Day has to be the straightest Chinese place in town. Massage is ok.

BravoFox
04-02-24, 13:37
I am with you H and even after having L1-3 there. For me my last visit was well over a year ago and never had a need to return.

At least you got L2 finish. I will not try any of them at $$$ as my only experience was HE with no upgrades available not even daty. I thought for sure worse case VIP was an expensive CBJ but wrong. Sure she was hot and rubbed her pierced ripples on my body and allowed fiv while the flip was happening and got super wet, but at them prices no thank you. Any providers advertising massage VIP I make sure to discreetly use terms to discuss the finish and if they are clueless like they always are I pass. Like you mentioned as well the location, heavy flooding of advertising, and cheap surveillance along the route makes it more uneasy as it appears to be a ticking time bomb. They have learnt take money up front because they know they aren't worth the price. Idk where anyone thinks that VIP and HE go together.

Hl123
04-03-24, 12:51
Does anyone have info to share about this one? She's been around for a while.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/pretty-face-with-hands-of-a-goddess-34260.html

ScallyWag2345
04-03-24, 14:30
Is anyone willing to PM her number? I've seen her a bunch a few months back but I got a new phone and not all of my contacts transferred over.

Thank you.

-Scally.

You should text her if you have her number. I think she sees regulars.

Mcj0426
04-03-24, 18:20
Any one able to give a general location for this place? Only as specific as you want. Seen a couple ads on RR recently and am slowly inching wanting to go give them a shot. Just trying to figure out location and logistics to plan the day. Any info appreciated.

WesttnGeek
04-05-24, 17:42
Any one able to give a general location for this place? Only as specific as you want. Seen a couple ads on RR recently and am slowly inching wanting to go give them a shot. Just trying to figure out location and logistics to plan the day. Any info appreciated.Donelson Pike north of I40. I have dreamed a few times of the place.

Quigley98
04-06-24, 12:36
Any one able to give a general location for this place? Only as specific as you want. Seen a couple ads on RR recently and am slowly inching wanting to go give them a shot. Just trying to figure out location and logistics to plan the day. Any info appreciated.Studio Nash is in the Donelson area, where "The Office" was. Overpriced for what it is, I won't repeat. There's better out there.

KurtMonger
04-07-24, 12:33
Any one able to give a general location for this place? Only as specific as you want. Seen a couple ads on RR recently and am slowly inching wanting to go give them a shot. Just trying to figure out location and logistics to plan the day. Any info appreciated.I think they just went under a renovation and have new providers.

It's called studio 615 now.

I use to see Lacey when it was studio Nash.

Biggest bolts I've ever seen.

Always flat rate.

Going to check out the new girls soon.

Tre312
04-10-24, 15:54
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/full-body-massage-discrete-vnulb-new-girl-52625.html has anyone seen her yet.

Trek OCLV
04-10-24, 16:17
We're all here for pretty much the same reason with slight variations for individual preferences. But I'd love to get input on who provides the closest thing to a therapeutic massage. You know the kind that leaves you in that semi-conscious state wondering if this is real or a dream. I've struggled for years to find (or should I say keep) a favorite. And must of the ones that advertise today are not able to stand up to the test of actually providing a decent massage.

I've done the research and TOFTT and still left unimpressed. Am I missing something. I'd love to hear from the broader community.

SigMaster
04-10-24, 17:10
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/full-body-massage-discrete-vnulb-new-girl-52625.html has anyone seen her yet.I saw Addi a few hours ago. I was her third client since she started doing rubs. Said she was 25, but looked about ten years older. She has a bad case of eczema on her arms. Apt. Was in the Nations, and was kind of messy.

Service was a mediocre back rub, followed by a topless L1. She following requests well, taking care of the scrotem and taint. L2 might be available later on, after she gets used to the business. $ for 40 minutes. I'd repeat, as long as the price doesn't go up.

Coeus73
04-10-24, 19:48
We're all here for pretty much the same reason with slight variations for individual preferences. But I'd love to get input on who provides the closest thing to a therapeutic massage. You know the kind that leaves you in that semi-conscious state wondering if this is real or a dream. I've struggled for years to find (or should I say keep) a favorite. And must of the ones that advertise today are not able to stand up to the test of actually providing a decent massage.

I've done the research and TOFTT and still left unimpressed. Am I missing something. I'd love to hear from the broader community.Over the years I've had a few. There have even been a few studios that have fit the bill. Anyone remember The Cottage?

I've been searching for the same thing and just haven't been able to find it. I think your best bet is to nuture a "relationship" with an LMT and see where it goes. I've tried a few that seemed promising but haven't found anything recently. My experience has previously been once they provide L1 or L2 the massage goes downhill in subsequent visits.

Happy hunting and let me know if you find anything. I'll do the same.

Seeker B12
04-10-24, 20:12
Hello guys, I am doing a traveling tour, and your town is on my list. After going through a few pages I have seen either find. Providers or some overpriced massage places. Can you suggest a few parlor places (not a huge fan of mind. Providers) where I can have a good and relaxed time? Preferably place without 50+ old ladies. Not looking to spend 3 or 5 benjamins on find. Provider for something that I can get in my town for half and the same quality. Just want to have a good time at a massage place. So if anyone can suggest a few places to choose from and names if you have someone specific in mind who can deliver. It does not have to be a downtown area I don't mind a bit of a drive. Thank in advance.

Esoterik
04-11-24, 16:42
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking and in the scene for almost 2 years now. I figured it was time to start sharing and contributing. Probably one of the younger guys here (22), but I hope my future reports will help people. I feel I've learned the scene to an extent but always looking for some guidance / tips from the wiser. Also thank you to the admins for getting my registration sorted out.

Studio 22: My first ever rub and first visit to this studio was with Lexi. She has since left but was definitely my favorite. Conversation with her was very smooth and great playful chemistry, as well as a solid nuru and L1 finish. And that's not just my tendency for older women (relative to me) speaking, she truly was amazing. I plan on seeing her again since she operates on her own now. My 2nd time I saw Caroline. Not sure if it was just an off day for her but conversation was a little difficult. However when the flip came, she asked which upgrade I preferred and I told her I only brought the money for a L1. She said she didn't mind giving me L2 for the same price. While the rub wasn't the best, she definitely gets points for that upgrade. 3rd and probably final visit was with Aaliyah. Decent rub down, good conversation and a good L1 finish but felt like it wasn't worth the money. While my experiences at Studio 22 haven't been necessarily bad, the prices are a bit much for what it's worth and the enthusiasm of my last 2 visits really wasn't there. Although I have heard good things about Lacey, and would like to see her, I likely won't be returning. Maybe if their prices go down.

Daisy Mae (https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/daisy-mae-200-nurus-specials-30739.html): Absolute gem. Incredibly sweet girl. We did get started about 20 minutes later than scheduled but I honestly didn't care because she was that great and ended up keeping me a little longer than the time I payed for. The best rub I've gotten and a very intimate L1 finish. Very easy to talk to, great chemistry, and so down to Earth. Definitely plan on seeing her again soon and becoming a regular. I only wish I had seen her much sooner!

KrazyGlued
04-11-24, 19:31
Hey guys.

I know I'm pretty new to the forums but I wanted to see if there are any other studios in town besides 22, Lotus, and 615 (used to be Nash)? I have been cycling through the studios but was just wanting to know if there's more around.

Thanks,

K.

KrazyGlued
04-11-24, 20:22
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking and in the scene for almost 2 years now. I figured it was time to start sharing and contributing. Probably one of the younger guys here (22), but I hope my future reports will help people. I feel I've learned the scene to an extent but always looking for some guidance / tips from the wiser. Also thank you to the admins for getting my registration sorted out.

Studio 22: My first ever rub and first visit to this studio was with Lexi. She has since left but was definitely my favorite. Conversation with her was very smooth and great playful chemistry, as well as a solid nuru and L1 finish. And that's not just my tendency for older women (relative to me) speaking, she truly was amazing. I plan on seeing her again since she operates on her own now. My 2nd time I saw Caroline. Not sure if it was just an off day for her but conversation was a little difficult. However when the flip came, she asked which upgrade I preferred and I told her I only brought the money for a L1. She said she didn't mind giving me L2 for the same price. While the rub wasn't the best, she definitely gets points for that upgrade. 3rd and probably final visit was with Aaliyah. Decent rub down, good conversation and a good L1 finish but felt like it wasn't worth the money. While my experiences at Studio 22 haven't been necessarily bad, the prices are a bit much for what it's worth and the enthusiasm of my last 2 visits really wasn't there.I agree about Lexi! She is a great provider. Here is her ad if you need it:

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexy-lexi-43191.html

Caroline is also good but the most I ever got other than L1 was a little DATY.

Lacey is fun to be around and good at what she does. I understand about the Studio 22 pricing but try her out at least once. I don't think you'll regret it.

I haven't seen the newer ladies yet.

Didn't Daisy Mae work at Studio 22 a while back? If it's who I'm thinking of then she is good but we really didn't connect so I only saw her twice.

Thanks for the post. Welcome. And happy hunting.

Esoterik
04-11-24, 22:02
I agree about Lexi! She is a great provider. Here is her ad if you need it:

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/sexy-lexi-43191.html

Caroline is also good but the most I ever got other than L1 was a little DATY.

Lacey is fun to be around and good at what she does. I understand about the Studio 22 pricing but try her out at least once. I don't think you'll regret it.

I haven't seen the newer ladies yet.

Didn't Daisy Mae work at Studio 22 a while back? If it's who I'm thinking of then she is good but we really didn't connect so I only saw her twice.

Thanks for the post. Welcome. And happy hunting.Does Lacey do any work outside of the studio? I don't mind going in to 22 and trying her out but my main concerns are the price and it seems like the studio is a time bomb imminent for a raid.

Yes, it is the Daisy you're thinking of. I read that she was at Studio 22 in the past. I wasn't active in the scene back then though. I saw her recently at her own place and I can't wait to see her again.

KrazyGlued
04-12-24, 09:16
Does Lacey do any work outside of the studio? I don't mind going in to 22 and trying her out but my main concerns are the price and it seems like the studio is a time bomb imminent for a raid.

Yes, it is the Daisy you're thinking of. I read that she was at Studio 22 in the past. I wasn't active in the scene back then though. I saw her recently at her own place and I can't wait to see her again.I haven't seen any ads or heard any talk about Lacey other than with the Studio. I understand the hesitations.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Nigel Jones
04-12-24, 20:46
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/violet-skye-50566.html

Decided to have a dream today. Communication good via text, went to airport area and arrived in small office complex. Went in to see my dream was like the pictures, if you like them slim, she fits the bill. Proceed to room with massage table, in my dream it was a little like plywood with insufficient padding. Not really a deep massage, then some b to b with a cups. Then flip to a little MT and L1 that was a bit quick and to the point. Overall nice person but uninspiring service. For 3. 5 I could not recommend and am unaware if upgrades possible, though I must say I am unlikely to have another dream to inquire about such upgrades. I sense future dreams will take me to other places.

Esoterik
04-13-24, 23:35
What happened to her?

I remember reading great reviews about her, but I don't see her ad on RR anymore.

Is she still working?

Jzp7356
04-14-24, 14:56
Going to be flying into Nashville in a couple months. Any AMP or other provider close to the airport that offers FS at a decent donation and is good?

Doomy14
04-15-24, 12:08
Thinking of seeing Mischa this week. Anyone have any experience they can share? PM is fine.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/baby-mischa-is-back-25787.html

Esoterik
04-15-24, 18:01
Anyone have any reviews on this one?

Checks a few of my boxes and wanted to know if anyone had something they could share before I dream with her.

Personal link: https://tryst.link/massage/stormy.

Also might be at this studio: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/studio-615-grand-opening-26799.html.

ParrotHead67
04-15-24, 21:31

Checks a few of my boxes and wanted to know if anyone had something they could share before I dream with her.

Also might be at this studio: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/studio-615-grand-opening-26799.html.Stormy was awesome. She used to be in Springfield. Maybe she still is. Hell of a drive for most of us, but she's really nice and pretty straightforward. I just did L1 but I'm pretty sure it was YMMV if you had a lot of money, but please don't quote me on that. I saw her when she was 19 and pregnant as all get out and it was definitely a bit of a novelty I indulged in for a while, while it lasted. The drive would just get to me so I stopped. But she always smelled nice, had her hair done, tanned if you like that. She let me roam a lot no fiv, but roam anywhere. I don't think she was a clock watcher so to speak but I think it was mentioned before. She would sit reverse on my stomach for the flip and I really like that position. I think she's worth a try over a lot of girls these days. May be for you may not be but definitely had fun myself. If only she was a touch more sensual. I like that in a girl but I know it takes a toll on some people.

Quigley98
04-15-24, 23:46

Also might be at this studio: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/tennessee/nashville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/studio-615-grand-opening-26799.html.Pics are real. I really like her, she's on my personal repeat list but YMMV. I suggest give her a try.

Quigley98
04-15-24, 23:50
Does Lacey do any work outside of the studio? I don't mind going in to 22 and trying her out but my main concerns are the price and it seems like the studio is a time bomb imminent for a raid.

Yes, it is the Daisy you're thinking of. I read that she was at Studio 22 in the past. I wasn't active in the scene back then though. I saw her recently at her own place and I can't wait to see her again.Lacey used to work independent, as "Alaska". Very, very fun girl. She's only at 22 now, 22 has been there so long I don't expect it to go any where. It is a bit pricey though for what you get, not as bad as Donelson though.

GetMad
04-16-24, 19:23
Lacey used to work independent, as "Alaska". Very, very fun girl. She's only at 22 now, 22 has been there so long I don't expect it to go any where. It is a bit pricey though for what you get, not as bad as Donelson though.I heard she recently went independent, but I haven't seen her ad.