PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

RickForFun1
08-22-22, 17:31
I have never heard a woman say I was too big!Poor little boy in my best toddler voice. Had to dig on you just a little, all in good fun. I once had a woman point at mine and say Who you going to please with that? I looked her square in the eyes and said, Me *****, me. I'm a grower not a shower and she got pleased also.

Big Man
08-22-22, 17:32
I saw her last week for full service and it was awful. I could tell it hurt. She kept pulling back, saying it was too big. I barely finished. I had a feeling she is just seeing too much action.I still want to hit it. Ad said last day in town. Love the bolt on gulch girls.

PirateSkul
08-23-22, 12:31
I saw her last week for full service and it was awful. I could tell it hurt. She kept pulling back, saying it was too big. I barely finished. I had a feeling she is just seeing too much action.I have seen Linda lux twice, both times it was a good experience. Usually she is very nice, too bad you didn't get the same experience.

Hank201
08-23-22, 14:45
Based on the tita in the ad, I'd say that's a good strategy what was the $ damage?Pretty steep- I think it was close to 400 the first time. Around 300 when I figured it out. But- she is good looking and has the type of soft boobs I love.

Lucky Bastard
08-24-22, 10:15
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/6026036d-4c93-491c-92ae-b039594f58ab?ref=p

Katie looks good but I google the number in the pics and nothing comes up?

Any of you mongers ever come across her?

Thanks,

LB.

RubLover2023
08-24-22, 12:14
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/6026036d-4c93-491c-92ae-b039594f58ab?ref=p

Katie looks good but I google the number in the pics and nothing comes up?

Any of you mongers ever come across her?.She's super talkative. Will make sure to give you a full hour of massage. She'll give you an ok handy, but she stressed me out both times seeing her as she'll say one thing and then backpedal on it.

Definitely not the girl in the pics though.

RobOwn3
08-26-22, 09:04
From reading through the forum, I can already tell this is a long shot. Can anyone recommend a provider for a decent FBSM with HE that doesn't have some crazy upsell system when you are on the table?

Thanks everyone.

BaseballDaddy
08-26-22, 14:54
It's a bit late in coming, as I haven't gotten on in awhile, but about a month ago I went to go see lady Erica fyre as her last available appointment of the day. Everything seemed fine until I actually drove the mile (through a storm) and got there. Then she refused to tell me what her room # was because she had a 'bad vibe'. Which, fine, but considering I really didn't say anything 'extra' it just felt shitty. Tried blaming her period starting after the 'bad vibe' when I asked what she meant. I mean, I get it, probably a little more dangerous meeting a new client late at night (9 or 10 I think) which I'm guessing is the root of the issue. Also tries to say I was lying that there was no storm. Like, *****, there's an hour between Nashville where you put your ad and your nasty motel, me complaining about driving an hour through a storm to get stood up doesn't mean I made that up LOL.

I've seen positive things about her which is why I tried her to begin with. But maybe if it's your first time you'll have better success during the day. There's hotter girls closer to Nashville if you want FS anyway..Do you have a link for Emma? What's her SA name? Thank you.

Member #6483
08-26-22, 19:58
Anyone know and able to PM info on where the girl from Blue Sapphire has reappeared? Someone posted about it a while back, but no info.

PhatMongrel
08-27-22, 13:09
Anyone know and able to PM info on where the girl from Blue Sapphire has reappeared? Someone posted about it a while back, but no info.I know she did a short stint at ME in Madison.

I don't know where she went from there.

RubLover2023
08-27-22, 16:17
Do you have a link for Emma? What's her SA name? Thank you.https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/7019d096-f570-4872-a30a-6be903697b71

I don't know what her SA name is though as I don't use that site myself.

BaseballDaddy
08-28-22, 00:24
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/7019d096-f570-4872-a30a-6be903697b71

I don't know what her SA name is though as I don't use that site myself.Yes, I know who she is. She's on SA and I've spoken to her. But haven't met her at the time I had other options and pursued those. Appreciate your post.

PirateSkul
08-28-22, 12:53
Yes, I know who she is. She's on SA and I've spoken to her. But haven't met her at the time I had other options and pursued those. Appreciate your post.I have tried to schedule with her so many times. I think she only sees specific type of clients.

Dave3879
08-28-22, 13:25
Good: Pretty good massage, good communication, on-time, mpops, nice personality.

Bad: def not the girl in the pics, heavier but def not ugly. Avg older, talkative, bit paranoid on initial meet. Too expensive for what you get but likely reliable.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/25b41919-09c8-4681-a776-1f3b9d8715f6

AhaMadness
08-29-22, 01:09
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/db145d26-d971-4661-a742-28117d8d6efb

Had a great visit with this Gulch Girl.

The nude B2 B was phenomenal, very sensual. Mutual touch was a plus and HE was just what the doctor ordered. Petite with a large chest. Pics are her, but in my opinion she's better looking in person. Very little English (which I don't mind). Standard gulch pricing. Extras are available, but I didn't partake. Will definitely return. I feel like the Gulch girl situation has been off lately, so Juli was a refreshing surprise.

Be safe.

RubLover2023
08-29-22, 12:57
Out of curiosity, what makes someone a 'gulch girl'? Is it just anyone who works that area? Or at a certain studio? Or just a body type? Feels like I've seen people reference it outside of just that area.

Maxwell Savage
08-29-22, 22:23
Seems like it's some foreign girls located in the gulch area at somewhat decent hotels. They usually don't speak English. I know at least Linda Lux and probably Julia Wang. Their rubmd profiles are almost identical with the same type of promo shots. It's obvious someone is handing all the text comms and relaying it back to them. Linda was great.

Out of curiosity, what makes someone a 'gulch girl'? Is it just anyone who works that area? Or at a certain studio? Or just a body type? Feels like I've seen people reference it outside of just that area.

ZCraigz
08-30-22, 10:04
https://bellablunuru.weebly.com/

Any info on this, I see her posts everywhere.I have seen her ads and was interested as well. I am new here (just moved from South Florida) and thought I would TOFTT, however have texted her several times (when her ad was up on RubMD) and have never had a response.

ZCraigz
08-30-22, 10:15
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/4494ad38-3d73-45f4-b92f-b1c1a7a76609

I finally got to meat Mia in Franklin. She works out of a hotel. I'm pretty sure she isn't the girl in the picture but I wasn't disappointed with her looks. Pretty face and a good body. $250 for a body rub and $350 for naked nuru. There was a lot of B2B. Only he on the menu but this was my first visit. I'm not sure if more is available. Her price quote never said how long the sessions last. I was in and out in 45 minutes. A shower was available.I saw her as well about a week ago in a hotel in Cool Springs. Same experience. Definitely not the girl in the pics, but she is hot. $250 was the same price quoted to me for an hour, same upgrade $ for nude nuru. I was there just short of an hour and she really used her whole body to rub me down. I never asked if FS was on the menu. I would repeat.

SlimShadee
08-30-22, 21:32
Visited Linda Lux about a week ago. https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/c50951bd-3078-4ecc-b001-33518c31a1b7..

She was very pretty and friendly. Her photos are airbrushed, but are still accurate. I felt safe and comfortable at her place. She is dressed to impress. Def spent more effort than other providers. The massage was OK, but everything else was superb.

Daddu69
08-30-22, 23:11
Visited Linda Lux about a week ago. https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/c50951bd-3078-4ecc-b001-33518c31a1b7..

She was very pretty and friendly. Her photos are airbrushed, but are still accurate. I felt safe and comfortable at her place. She is dressed to impress. Def spent more effort than other providers. The massage was OK, but everything else was superb.How many women have you seen? Senior members trust everyone and you are a newby.

So Curious
08-30-22, 23:13
How many women have you seen? Senior members trust everyone and you are a newby.What's it matter. Someone shares there experience. Everyone has to start somewhere.

ZCraigz
08-31-22, 09:40

She was very pretty and friendly. Her photos are airbrushed, but are still accurate. I felt safe and comfortable at her place. She is dressed to impress. Def spent more effort than other providers. The massage was OK, but everything else was superb.You have a period added at the end of the link for some reason. Proper link for Linda is https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/c50951bd-3078-4ecc-b001-33518c31a1b7.

RobOwn3
08-31-22, 10:04
Greetings everyone,

I recently dreamed of Hannah who posts in the massage section of STG in Bowling Green. I am posting this here because it iwn t too far of a drive from Nashville. I drove up from Nashville because the FBSM scene is non-existent or ridiculously overpriced. She provided an excellent FBSM. Her body is a little dated from the pictures in her add but they are still her. The price is a little more than I'd like to pay but for what you get it is a good value. I would repeat if in the area again. One of the best part of the entire experience is that she is very accommodating and dedicated to your time together. She isn't clock-watcher. She hosts in a nice private residence with a comfortable massage table.

SGettyMan
08-31-22, 10:14
I saw her as well about a week ago in a hotel in Cool Springs. Same experience. Definitely not the girl in the pics, but she is hot. $250 was the same price quoted to me for an hour, same upgrade $ for nude nuru. I was there just short of an hour and she really used her whole body to rub me down. I never asked if FS was on the menu. I would repeat.I saw her a week ago for the second time. It was just as good or better than the first. She tried to give me multiple pops, but I couldn't provide. I asked for more and she said that she doesn't allow. YMMV. Good luck!

RockyTop86
08-31-22, 11:10
I have tried many different places whether I've seen them on rubmaps or thought they were being hinted at on this forum. I have had no good experiences. Decided to drive up to bowling green, the land of old ladies and smelly AMPs but at least they do HE. Have recently seen some talk that Cromwell found an AMP here so I made an account. Can someone PM me the info?

TerminalLCpl
08-31-22, 11:56
Used to go to lucky spa in Franklin, KY, but have heard they closed and the number I had for them is not in service. Any recommendations on other places to go? Would like to stay within an hour from Nashville, don't really want to drive to Calvert City. Not looking for FS, just a decent massage with teasing and L1. L2 and / or boob play would be nice but not a must. Asian preferred, but also not a must. TIA.

Cromwell
08-31-22, 13:42
You have a period added at the end of the link for some reason. Proper link for Linda is https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/c50951bd-3078-4ecc-b001-33518c31a1b7.Good catch with the extra period. That would explain the "dead" link.

Cromwell
08-31-22, 13:44
Greetings everyone,

I recently dreamed of Hannah who posts in the massage section of STG in Bowling Green. I am posting this here because it iwn t too far of a drive from Nashville. I drove up from Nashville because the FBSM scene is non-existent or ridiculously overpriced. She provided an excellent FBSM. Her body is a little dated from the pictures in her add but they are still her. The price is a little more than I'd like to pay but for what you get it is a good value. I would repeat if in the area again. One of the best part of the entire experience is that she is very accommodating and dedicated to your time together. She isn't clock-watcher. She hosts in a nice private residence with a comfortable massage table.Thanks for the review. I'm going to check her out.

Doomy14
08-31-22, 16:51
What's it matter. Someone shares there experience. Everyone has to start somewhere.As if becoming a senior member here is something to aspire to! Nothing like shitting on someone starting out, way to go!

AhaMadness
08-31-22, 19:10

She was very pretty and friendly. Her photos are airbrushed, but are still accurate. I felt safe and comfortable at her place. She is dressed to impress. Def spent more effort than other providers. The massage was OK, but everything else was superb.Don't let the haters get you down. There are (many) seniors on here who only comment on other reviews* but never actually review providers. Thank you for contributing. You will absolutely find some gems and also have some terrible experiences. Report them all, it helps all of us. Good luck.

P.S. Report anyone who discourages you to post.

*The irony and hypocrisy of my commenting on someone else's post is not lost on me. LOL.

BlueyerMyBoy
09-01-22, 08:29
How many women have you seen? Senior members trust everyone and you are a newby.Why are you giving this guy a hard time for doing the right thing and sharing info?

Cromwell
09-01-22, 17:10
If a senior is interested in an Asian rub and tug let me know via PM.Still a valid offer if someone wants. Is she perfect? No but who is? Will you leave happy? Yes.

KittyElectro
09-02-22, 10:25
Used to go to lucky spa in Franklin, KY, but have heard they closed and the number I had for them is not in service. Any recommendations on other places to go? Would like to stay within an hour from Nashville, don't really want to drive to Calvert City. Not looking for FS, just a decent massage with teasing and L1. L2 and / or boob play would be nice but not a must. Asian preferred, but also not a must. TIA.Kentucky is really your only option. Bowling Green is closest, I think, but Hopkinsville isn't that much more of a drive.

JustInDabutt
09-02-22, 10:42
Still a valid offer if someone wants. Is she perfect? No but who is? Will you leave happy? Yes.Long time lurker. I'd love to know where the sweet spot is in town. Figured I'd comment instead of DM, so I can start tallying those numbers up. I know being the new guy doesn't get ya too far LOL.

LongJohn74
09-02-22, 12:56
Ok I realize this is Nashville and not Louisville but I was up that way on business and stopped at Empire to see BeeBee and had to share my experience. She is Thai and she is drop dead gorgeous. Nice decent back rub and then on the flip, she really got to work. Great covered BJ, amazing DATY, multiple positions. She's very vocal and kept telling me she wanted me to break her pussy. She really gets into it and makes you feel like a king. I know she's going back to Thailand on 9/14 but will be back mid November. She is absolutely worth the drive. Damage was. 6 to the house and $. 2 for her.

SnoBallGuy
09-02-22, 13:06
Ok I realize this is Nashville and not Louisville but I was up that way on business and stopped at Empire to see BeeBee and had to share my experience. She is Thai and she is drop dead gorgeous. Nice decent back rub and then on the flip, she really got to work. Great covered BJ, amazing DATY, multiple positions. She's very vocal and kept telling me she wanted me to break her pussy. She really gets into it and makes you feel like a king. I know she's going back to Thailand on 9/14 but will be back mid November. She is absolutely worth the drive. Damage was. 6 to the house and $. 2 for her.I have been to Thailand and that would have cost $35.00 there, oh yeah and $1,000 for the plane ride LOL.

HydiHunk
09-02-22, 15:31
Hello people,

Went to see Hotel AMP with number ending 1066 yesterday. Texted back and forth, I was hesitant and was pretty sure it would be an old lady but I was surprised to see a hot lady in late thirties.

She was small petite but busty which I prefer and spoke little bit of English.

Was planning on hhr but ended up 1 hr not VIP and loved 30 minutes of my session.

Rub was not a proper massage but lot of teasing and B2B play. She let me roam all around. Gave a short CBJ and tried diff positions and let me finish in miss position.

I don't know when they switch their ladies but I would suggest give a try and if you are lucky you will get the same lady.

BoSox50
09-02-22, 18:09
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/7503811.htm

I visited St Louis this week and saw Asian Megan twice. As close to "Seda Experience" as I've had. My post is on Massage thread in St Louis if you want to read. Same donation as Seda. It's also the safest upscale location I've ever seen. Seniors can pm with questions.

BoSox50
09-02-22, 19:52
Ok I realize this is Nashville and not Louisville but I was up that way on business and stopped at Empire to see BeeBee and had to share my experience. She is Thai and she is drop dead gorgeous. Nice decent back rub and then on the flip, she really got to work. Great covered BJ, amazing DATY, multiple positions. She's very vocal and kept telling me she wanted me to break her pussy. She really gets into it and makes you feel like a king. I know she's going back to Thailand on 9/14 but will be back mid November. She is absolutely worth the drive. Damage was. 6 to the house and $. 2 for her.Went there a few years ago, good place. BeeBee a rare treat for sure. Always best at these place to find good reviews on the "hot girl of the months", an ask for her. If your ever in East St Louis IL they have 4 or 5 AMP's within 500 yards of each other. Very good if you research an get the flavor of the month. Unless you looking for BB, ask for a cover. 2 covers house an tip.

Pinkerton90
09-03-22, 02:53
Anyone dream with her?

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/7bbb912e-7fe8-4de1-b5fa-1991ce5fbed2

Southern59
09-03-22, 07:44
Hello people,

Went to see Hotel AMP with number ending 1066 yesterday. Texted back and forth, I was hesitant and was pretty sure it would be an old lady but I was surprised to see a hot lady in late thirties.

She was small petite but busty which I prefer and spoke little bit of English.

Was planning on hhr but ended up 1 hr not VIP and loved 30 minutes of my session.

Rub was not a proper massage but lot of teasing and B2B play. She let me roam all around. Gave a short CBJ and tried diff positions and let me finish in miss position.

I don't know when they switch their ladies but I would suggest give a try and if you are lucky you will get the same lady.Come on guys, a report isn't complete until you let us know what you paid if provider rates aren't in their ads.

Steve4Action
09-03-22, 09:04
Ok I realize this is Nashville and not Louisville but I was up that way on business and stopped at Empire to see BeeBee and had to share my experience. She is Thai and she is drop dead gorgeous. Nice decent back rub and then on the flip, she really got to work. Great covered BJ, amazing DATY, multiple positions. She's very vocal and kept telling me she wanted me to break her pussy. She really gets into it and makes you feel like a king. I know she's going back to Thailand on 9/14 but will be back mid November. She is absolutely worth the drive. Damage was. 6 to the house and $. 2 for her.Saw her a couple of weeks ago. She is beautiful and gives you a South Florida experience. According to the reports, she will be leaving soon. Went to Comfort Spa in Bowling Green and had a nice 4 hand finish.

Steve.

RubLover2023
09-03-22, 22:39
Saw Clarissa for the first time today. Wasn't sure what to expect at first-- I went into it trying to arrange with the ad for sandy but she sent me her way instead. But what a welcome surprise. She was very affectionate, and the hot oils are a delightful sensation. She definitely puts in the effort, at least she did when I saw her. Had some excellent oiled up body glides using the hot oil- oh, and beyond that she was also just squirting milk at the slightest provocation from her tits. Totally new experience but I think I developed a new fetish today. It's painful being in Antioch and the $$$ hurts, but relative to others I have seen in Nashville she definitely separates herself from the competition. I'm going to be going back just for the milk alone. Will report back after trying VIP experience.

BoroGuy54
09-04-22, 11:50
Has anyone tried this new AMP near the Lascassas Kroger? I found it yesterday, very attractive young Asian woman greeted me, I was just checking it out and did not have time for a massage. Standard $70 for hour massage, according to the sign is Thai.

Street Seeker
09-04-22, 12:34
Has anyone tried this new AMP near the Lascassas Kroger? I found it yesterday, very attractive young Asian woman greeted me, I was just checking it out and did not have time for a massage. Standard $70 for hour massage, according to the sign is Thai.I haven't been but did some research and there is a man & woman working here and the references to them make it sound like a husband & wife team. Sounds like a solid deep tissue place, but highly doubt there's any fun to be had there. I may give them a try this week. I could use a good massage even without the happiness.

SlimShadee
09-04-22, 15:08
Don't let the haters get you down. There are (many) seniors on here who only comment on other reviews* but never actually review providers. Thank you for contributing. You will absolutely find some gems and also have some terrible experiences. Report them all, it helps all of us. Good luck.

P.S. Report anyone who discourages you to post.

*The irony and hypocrisy of my commenting on someone else's post is not lost on me. LOL.I'm not discouraged at all. In this type of hobby, I expect to be questioned. I myself would be skeptical of a newbie if I was a senior. But, I gained much from the community. I've seen providers over the years, but this guide has helped me find safe and authentic providers. I wish to start sharing my experiences to return the favor.

BoroGuy54
09-04-22, 17:10
I haven't been but did some research and there is a man & woman working here and the references to them make it sound like a husband & wife team. Sounds like a solid deep tissue place, but highly doubt there's any fun to be had there. I may give them a try this week. I could use a good massage even without the happiness.Driving home today from Smyrna I saw a massage banner near Broad Street where the Gold Sun used to be. This is another massage place I knew nothing about.

Wolfe3720
09-04-22, 17:56
Has anyone tried this new AMP near the Lascassas Kroger? I found it yesterday, very attractive young Asian woman greeted me, I was just checking it out and did not have time for a massage. Standard $70 for hour massage, according to the sign is Thai.Tried it a couple weeks ago in the afternoon. Husband and wife offering a great massage, but no extra were hinted at.

SlimShadee
09-04-22, 18:34
You have a period added at the end of the link for some reason. Proper link for Linda is https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/c50951bd-3078-4ecc-b001-33518c31a1b7.Wow that's sloppy pasting on my part. Thanks for the catch.

Larry19
09-05-22, 00:09
Driving home today from Smyrna I saw a massage banner near Broad Street where the Gold Sun used to be. This is another massage place I knew nothing about.Tranquility moved a couple months ago to were Gold Sun used to be.

Fretz
09-05-22, 10:15
Tranquility moved a couple months ago to were Gold Sun used to be.No fun at this place.

Street Seeker
09-05-22, 10:24
Driving home today from Smyrna I saw a massage banner near Broad Street where the Gold Sun used to be. This is another massage place I knew nothing about.Been there a few times. Good massage but that's all you will get. What was a real trip is one of the ladies I saw there recognized me. She worked there when it was Gold Sun and provided a solid massage with happiness but will not now. Seems Middle TN LEO have these AMPs under control and they are terrified of getting busted and losing everything.

RubLover2023
09-05-22, 10:26
Wow that's sloppy pasting on my part. Thanks for the catch.Do you know if she offers anal or what the dage for that would be? I remember when I saw her she quoted me for full service, I forgot the rates, but was subsequently preoccupied with her delicious looking asshole.

AhaMadness
09-05-22, 13:52
Do you know if she offers anal or what the dage for that would be? I remember when I saw her she quoted me for full service, I forgot the rates, but was subsequently preoccupied with her delicious looking asshole.She offers greek for an additional $1.

HydiHunk
09-05-22, 16:27
Come on guys, a report isn't complete until you let us know what you paid if provider rates aren't in their ads.Sorry I forgot to mention. The damage was 180.

BaseballDaddy
09-05-22, 21:03
Saw Clarissa for the first time today. Wasn't sure what to expect at first-- I went into it trying to arrange with the ad for sandy but she sent me her way instead. But what a welcome surprise. She was very affectionate, and the hot oils are a delightful sensation. She definitely puts in the effort, at least she did when I saw her. Had some excellent oiled up body glides using the hot oil- oh, and beyond that she was also just squirting milk at the slightest provocation from her tits. Totally new experience but I think I developed a new fetish today. It's painful being in Antioch and the $$$ hurts, but relative to others I have seen in Nashville she definitely separates herself from the competition. I'm going to be going back just for the milk alone. Will report back after trying VIP experience.Can you provide a link so we know whom you're speaking of? Thanks.

GoodRubTimez
09-05-22, 23:15
Has anyone tried this new AMP near the Lascassas Kroger? I found it yesterday, very attractive young Asian woman greeted me, I was just checking it out and did not have time for a massage. Standard $70 for hour massage, according to the sign is Thai.Guy and girl there but I asked and it's not her husband. Pretty solid massage but nothing fun happening.

Cromwell
09-06-22, 01:03
Sorry I forgot to mention. The damage was 180.Thanks for posting that. I always consider the price charged to one guy very well could be different for me.

Southern59
09-06-22, 08:06
Sorry I forgot to mention. The damage was 180.It seems to me that's a very good price for one hour covered FS these days.

Keepinitclean
09-06-22, 13:20
Of all the city's to visit yall's is one of the hardest to figure out. I. Here all the time ans never figured out one work pulling the trigger on. Pricey as hell too so I don't 2 ant to endure a dud. If anyone has anything that resembles a real massage and basic ending for $20] let me know. Feel free to pm. If you have any questions I got Indianapolis totally figured out if you're in the area. Thanks.

HydiHunk
09-06-22, 15:07
It seems to me that's a very good price for one hour covered FS these days.But be mindful that most of the times I got older woman with lackluster service. I only go back as I have a thing for AMP and always try to be optimistic thinking this time it will be a better experience.

Once every blue moon my luck works out!

HydiHunk
09-06-22, 16:12
Hello guys,

I planning to see savage jasmine this week. This will be my first time with her.

Does any folks here provide their experience with her?

Any upgrades of FS?

I must tell you the rates are crazy now. $$. 5 for an hour. I was in Orlando last month and for 180 had amazing experiences with younger AMPs.

TheRocketeer
09-06-22, 16:38
Thanks for posting that. I always consider the price charged to one guy very well could be different for me.I actually took the plunge as well here recently.

For a hhr, I only got a quick rub with CBJ and HE.

A few days later I sprung for the VIP, and that came with a *brief* BBBJ, mouthed on the hat, FS, then a rub for a few minutes then out the door.

It seems with this particular asian agency, going by HydiHunk's report, the 180 non-VIP may be the best bang for one's buck.

HydiHunk
09-06-22, 18:57
I actually took the plunge as well here recently.

For a hhr, I only got a quick rub with CBJ and HE.

A few days later I sprung for the VIP, and that came with a *brief* BBBJ, mouthed on the hat, FS, then a rub for a few minutes then out the door.

It seems with this particular asian agency, going by HydiHunk's report, the 180 non-VIP may be the best bang for one's buck.I always approach with my cash divided in different pockets and plan for half hour and I switch to 1 hour only if like the provider.

ClayFace
09-06-22, 20:13
I'm trying to find a AMP in Nashville that offered he. Any luck.

TheRocketeer
09-06-22, 20:14
I always approach with my cash divided in different pockets and plan for half hour and I switch to 1 hour only if like the provider.That's probably a smart idea. It was my first time trying the travelling asian girls, and the two girls I saw were good enough looking. Definitely in their 30's or 40's, but not the grandma's that are often posted about.

My main complaint is that I expected a bit more for the $$. 8 for VIP. So for anyone out there who may want to give the travelling asian agencies a go, keep in mind that the VIP isn't worth it at all in my experience.

I'll definitely cut off at the regular hr from now on.

RickForFun1
09-06-22, 20:23
That's probably a smart idea. It was my first time trying the travelling asian girls, and the two girls I saw were good enough looking. Definitely in their 30's or 40's, but not the grandma's that are often posted about.

My main complaint is that I expected a bit more for the $$. 8 for VIP. So for anyone out there who may want to give the travelling asian agencies a go, keep in mind that the VIP isn't worth it at all in my experience.

I'll definitely cut off at the regular hr from now on.I disagree with this assertion if you play the game right. You must clarify what you want and what you expect for the VIP up charge and be willing to walk if she does not agree. This has worked all but one time. She will keep saying no until you start opening the door to leave. Works almost every time. Key to come to an understanding before handing over any money.

So Curious
09-07-22, 01:40
Hello guys,

I planning to see savage jasmine this week. This will be my first time with her.

Does any folks here provide their experience with her?

Any upgrades of FS?

I must tell you the rates are crazy now. $$. 5 for an hour. I was in Orlando last month and for 180 had amazing experiences with younger AMPs.No FS.

Be very clean upon arrival.

She's super hot. Like model material.

Don't be pushy but relax and have fun.

It's a hell of a view.

Street Seeker
09-07-22, 08:31
I'm trying to find a AMP in Nashville that offered he. Any luck.Just a shot in the dark here, but If you read the forum you will easily see the answer to your question.

BSimmon
09-07-22, 12:10
Saw Sydney back when rubraitings was still up. I think she sent a text to all her clients once it was shut down. Then lost the number. But I see she posts on RubMd now. She's my first. And she is very very kind and beautiful. No full service as far as I know. Worth a visit in my opinion. Amazing body. Not sure how much MT is available.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/15007b11-03ed-432f-a964-476a62a0557b

Saw Vanessa a couple of months ago. She isn't bad looking and has a good personality. Once again I don't think full service is available. Allows plenty of mutual touch which is nice. Amazing booty. Enjoyed my time.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/fd0f4b86-152c-4cf8-9fe0-bb6887dee1e5

Tried to see Nami when she was in Nashville. But when I got the verification call I couldn't here anything. Probably a problem on my part. I tried calling back but she blocked me. Would of loved to see her. But anyways not sure who else to visit yet.

HydiHunk
09-07-22, 12:11
No FS.

It's a hell of a view.Thank you for the reply.

I will let you guys know how it goes.

BSimmon
09-07-22, 12:20
Saw Sydney when rubratings was still up. I think she sent a text to all her clients when it was shut down. But I see she posted on rubmd. She was my first. She has a amazing body and a good personality. A shower I'd available. Not sure how much MT is allowed. But anyway she was worth the visit to me and I hope to see her again soon.

Vanessa was fun. She isn't bad looking and allows MT. She has a amazing booty. Great engaging personality don't think either girl does full service.

I tried setting something up with Nami. But when I got the phone call verification. I couldn't hear anything being said. Guess it was a issue on my part. I tried calling back but she blocked me. Unfortunate cause I really wanted to see her. Not sure who to try next.

Maximus123
09-07-22, 14:24
Where is this located?

ZCraigz
09-07-22, 17:06
Saw Sydney when rubratings was still up. I think she sent a text to all her clients when it was shut down. But I see she posted on rubmd. She was my first. She has a amazing body and a good personality. A shower I'd available. Not sure how much MT is allowed. But anyway she was worth the visit to me and I hope to see her again soon.

Vanessa was fun. She isn't bad looking and allows MT. She has a amazing booty. Great engaging personality don't think either girl does full service.

I tried setting something up with Nami. But when I got the phone call verification. I couldn't hear anything being said. Guess it was a issue on my part. I tried calling back but she blocked me. Unfortunate cause I really wanted to see her. Not sure who to try next.I have seen Vanessa as well. Would agree with what you have said, would add that her price is good for this area, under $$. She told me she does not do FS. I didn't get the impression it was a YMMV thing, but who knows.

Cromwell
09-07-22, 17:22
I'm trying to find a AMP in Nashville that offered he. Any luck.If "plenty" means very very very few.

Cromwell
09-07-22, 17:24
I disagree with this assertion if you play the game right. You must clarify what you want and what you expect for the VIP up charge and be willing to walk if she does not agree. This has worked all but one time. She will keep saying no until you start opening the door to leave. Works almost every time. Key to come to an understanding before handing over any money.You are correct!

KittyLoverMan
09-07-22, 20:28
I disagree with this assertion if you play the game right. You must clarify what you want and what you expect for the VIP up charge and be willing to walk if she does not agree. This has worked all but one time. She will keep saying no until you start opening the door to leave. Works almost every time. Key to come to an understanding before handing over any money.In my dealings with the traveling Asians I agree with you both in that there is no need for the VIP upgrade just be clear and firm about your expectations and be ready to walk.

Street Seeker
09-07-22, 20:40
Where is this located?AMP Hotel? No such thing in Nashville as far as I know. If there were such a place, I would sell my house and move in. Now if you are referring to the traveling Asians who work out of hotels out by the airport, there's ads galore online for them.

ZCraigz
09-08-22, 10:35
No FS.

It's a hell of a view.Does she at least work fully nude for that rate or partially clothed?

Horndog4
09-08-22, 18:45
I'm thinking of visiting there when in Nashville next week.

Any intel appreciated.

Any other suggestions for erotic massage welcome, too.

DM me if you like.

Thanks in advance.

Dom Draper
09-09-22, 09:58

Any intel appreciated.

DM me if you like.

Thanks in advance.No one has ever been. It's never been reviewed here and you would never find anything relevant by using the search feature and typing in "studio 22".

ParrotHead67
09-09-22, 17:19

Any intel appreciated.

DM me if you like.

Thanks in advance.Oh it's just an inside joke among senior members. It doesn't actually exist.

BocePhusss
09-10-22, 21:26
Used to go to lucky spa in Franklin, KY, but have heard they closed and the number I had for them is not in service. Any recommendations on other places to go? Would like to stay within an hour from Nashville, don't really want to drive to Calvert City. Not looking for FS, just a decent massage with teasing and L1. L2 and / or boob play would be nice but not a must. Asian preferred, but also not a must. TIA.Hopkinsville is my go-to because it's close to a casino (Oak Grove) and you can make a decent excuse with the wife as needed; easy drive as well. Would recommend Luna, L1 is as far as you'll get but it's reliable and a good experience.

Cromwell
09-11-22, 18:45
Hopkinsville is my go-to because it's close to a casino (Oak Grove) and you can make a decent excuse with the wife as needed; easy drive as well. Would recommend Luna, L1 is as far as you'll get but it's reliable and a good experience.L1 is better than self service any day.

AhaMadness
09-11-22, 20:51
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/93e5d556-4102-4c64-857e-1104ffead833

I'm usually up on the Gulch Girls. But haven't seen Sofico. Any partakers? Extras?

Jack Straw2
09-11-22, 22:47

I'm usually up on the Gulch Girls. But haven't seen Sofico. Any partakers? Extras?Usually if the Gulch / Airport Baby postings on rubmd have upgrades available they will say something like Like to please and be pleased. So I'm thinking she doesn't, but YMMV. Those postings are usually one of my go tos though because the girls are so hot and they are safe.

Lsd0227
09-12-22, 10:22
I notice how some people mention no FS for a lot of the providers. Some of the same providers mentioned I have received full service from (within 2 visits), so always remember YMMV. I never tell who those providers are because people from the board go back and harass them for FS and can mess it up for those getting FS. If the provider is into you eventually FS may be presented. Just my two cents, happy hunting!

Dom Draper
09-12-22, 10:39
I notice how some people mention no FS for a lot of the providers. Some of the same providers mentioned I have received full service from (within 2 visits), so always remember YMMV. I never tell who those providers are because people from the board go back and harass them for FS and can mess it up for those getting FS. If the provider is into you eventually FS may be presented. Just my two cents, happy hunting!Agreed. I had one a couple years ago who would give FS depending on what mood she was in that day. It took several visits to even get her open to it, and from then on out it was hit or miss each visit. If you find one that doesn't give FS at first, but is enjoyable otherwise then take the time to get more visits in and usually the doors start opening up. Totally agree that if she's into you, eventually you get better menu options.

Dcnash
09-12-22, 11:19
Hopkinsville is my go-to because it's close to a casino (Oak Grove) and you can make a decent excuse with the wife as needed; easy drive as well. Would recommend Luna, L1 is as far as you'll get but it's reliable and a good experience.I have been to Sunrise and Sisters in Hopkinsville. Both reliable L1. I am hearing Oak Grove opening up with Relax and Oak Grove but I have not been there myself. Oak Grove is 10 minutes closer from Nashville but Lisa at Sunrise has always treated me well. I went to Sisters and the women was also nice but wore a mask and spoke broken English so I could barely understand but she got the job done with no questions asked. I would be curious myself how reliable Relax and Oak Grove are in Oak Grove. It would save me 10 minutes. I have not heard a lot lately regarding BG AMPs. HK had been my go to until Tina left. I didn't care for her replacement Amanda.

IslandGuy1999
09-12-22, 13:01
I notice how some people mention no FS for a lot of the providers. Some of the same providers mentioned I have received full service from (within 2 visits), so always remember YMMV. I never tell who those providers are because people from the board go back and harass them for FS and can mess it up for those getting FS. If the provider is into you eventually FS may be presented. Just my two cents, happy hunting!If I've got to wait and spend money while I'm waiting for a provider to be into me that kind of negates the purpose of paying the money doesn't it. Remember all of these girls are just junkies looking for quick cash. I'm sure someone is going to reply to this and tell me I'm wrong I'm sorry I've been in this a lot longer than most no I'm not wrong. If you're getting full service where others are not congratulations. I for one am not going to Entertain paying for visit after visit and not get what I want.

DeOppressoLi 5
09-12-22, 14:06
Soent a few weeks in Carolina. Their AMPs are what we all miss. I had a great massage frim an attractuve asian. Nice tease throughout the massage. She was laying on top of me playing with my boys without being asked l. On the flip had a naked hottie waiting to be played with. Nife hot passion as I suckec her tits and played with her pussy. All for $160. Might have to move.

Daboyz22
09-12-22, 16:33
Saw this lady for an hour Nuru session. First of all she's a small petite young lady but with wonderful curvy body.

She has a very nice clean incall location and very secure.

She was very sweet and outgoing and made me feel like I was the center of the world.

I highly recommend running to see her.

She does allow MT with certain restrictions but all in all, this was a great experience that I will repay soon and often.

ZCraigz
09-12-22, 16:37
Saw this lady for an hour Nuru session. First of all she's a small petite young lady but with wonderful curvy body.

She was very sweet and outgoing and made me feel like I was the center of the world.

She does allow MT with certain restrictions but all in all, this was a great experience that I will repay soon and often.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/fd0f4b86-152c-4cf8-9fe0-bb6887dee1e5She is a great option and not expensive for this area (under $$ for an hour).

Seven321
09-12-22, 16:44
Finally got to see Daisy as she wasn't at the studio anymore.

All previous reports are accurate and the experience really is wonderful. You got to be respectful and treat her right. If you're going to play games with her you're on the wrong sub. Will be repeating as long as she stays in her private location which was in an upscale hotel by opry.

MilBucksG34
09-12-22, 19:17
Hey why'all, just wanted to send a message for everyone to Avoid honey on rubmd. Her ad says 150 body glide and had 6 positive reviews but she is bs. I get to the location and she has an attitude. I should've left at that point. But didn't. Then she starts with a massage which was ok but can't do much. Every time I tried to touch her, she would moved. Then the flip comes and she covers my John. I play with her tits for like 2 minutes and then times up. The end. Nothing else. I don't understand why these people post on a sensual massage page and can't even provide a happy ending. I'm annoyed. If you guys see her ad just avoid. She's a black chick with saggy tits. Gross.

Jack Straw2
09-12-22, 21:28
Hey why'all, just wanted to send a message for everyone to Avoid honey on rubmd. Her ad says 150 body glide and had 6 positive reviews but she is bs. I get to the location and she has an attitude. I should've left at that point. But didn't. Then she starts with a massage which was ok but can't do much. Every time I tried to touch her, she would moved. Then the flip comes and she covers my John. I play with her tits for like 2 minutes and then times up. The end. Nothing else. I don't understand why these people post on a sensual massage page and can't even provide a happy ending. I'm annoyed. If you guys see her ad just avoid. She's a black chick with saggy tits. Gross.I had a 4 hand with Honey and Peaches (https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/d146eddb-6ac7-4495-913c-0b3c921626c7). It was about a year ago. The Honey part of the duo was a bit skinnier than the one posting recently, but I can agree with your assessment. Waste of money. As always YMMV.

YsGolf
09-12-22, 23:13

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/fd0f4b86-152c-4cf8-9fe0-bb6887dee1e5Don't need specifics, will be downtown and was wondering if her location is anywhere near me or not.

BoSox50
09-13-22, 07:03
Don't need specifics, will be downtown and was wondering if her location is anywhere near me or not.Last time I saw her was Antioch, close to I24. Her reviews on here are accurate.

Ajf All
09-13-22, 09:56
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/3b11739a-16a0-43e7-865b-37cc2ab6477c

Sorry that happened to you man. 100% agree. To me, sensual massage includes HE. Period.

Is this the same girl you saw? If so, I've seen her twice. First for a "$100 sensual" special. She remained fully clothed throughout. Ok massage, but I did receive an ending. I gave her another try for a "$150 VIP" special. Wasn't sure what VIP included, but decided to give her a 2nd chance. My VIP consisted of a topless massage with her occasionally rubbing her breasts on my back, and then my stomach and chest after the flip. Roaming was allowed in my session and I received an ending again, but overall I still didn't think it was worth the money so I haven't been back. I definitely didn't think she had gross saggy tits though. I thought they were great! Just mad I couldn't do anything with them other touching. LOL.

If you haven't already, book a session with Vanessa Luv. I've never been disappointed with her.

Hey why'all, just wanted to send a message for everyone to Avoid honey on rubmd. Her ad says 150 body glide and had 6 positive reviews but she is bs. I get to the location and she has an attitude. I should've left at that point. But didn't. Then she starts with a massage which was ok but can't do much. Every time I tried to touch her, she would moved. Then the flip comes and she covers my John. I play with her tits for like 2 minutes and then times up. The end. Nothing else. I don't understand why these people post on a sensual massage page and can't even provide a happy ending. I'm annoyed. If you guys see her ad just avoid. She's a black chick with saggy tits. Gross.

Big Pussy Sal
09-13-22, 10:44
She does allow MT with certain restrictionsWhat does MT mean? I've never encountered this abbreviation in my time in the hobby.

ParrotHead67
09-13-22, 11:19
What does MT mean? I've never encountered this abbreviation in my time in the hobby.Mutual touch. Can be a little can be a lot. It's up to the provider.

Larry19
09-13-22, 13:02
What does MT mean? I've never encountered this abbreviation in my time in the hobby.My guess would be mutual touching.

RickForFun1
09-13-22, 13:08
What does MT mean? I've never encountered this abbreviation in my time in the hobby.Mutual Touch.

ZCraigz
09-13-22, 14:09
Don't need specifics, will be downtown and was wondering if her location is anywhere near me or not.She is not near downtown. She is on Bell Rd, a little West of I-24.

BoSox50
09-13-22, 18:54
What does MT mean? I've never encountered this abbreviation in my time in the hobby.She is good with you touching her boobs, ass, Kitty seems to be off limits.

She is a very pleasant girl. Has a mirror or two set up for viewing.

BoroGuy54
09-13-22, 20:55
Looking on listcrawler and typing in Murfreesboro I found this 37 year old who may be worth it, maybe not. I searched the forum and did not find a review, has anyone seen her? Thanks in advance.

GoodRubTimez
09-14-22, 12:21
Used to go to lucky spa in Franklin, KY, but have heard they closed and the number I had for them is not in service. Any recommendations on other places to go? Would like to stay within an hour from Nashville, don't really want to drive to Calvert City. Not looking for FS, just a decent massage with teasing and L1. L2 and / or boob play would be nice but not a must. Asian preferred, but also not a must. TIA.If you wind up going to Relax, give us a report back. That place was fun then not fun, now maybe fun again?

The reviews are weird. I went twice awhile ago and each time left happy but I've seen others post about it going legit.

NashBash
09-14-22, 14:23

Sorry that happened to you man. 100% agree. To me, sensual massage includes HE. Period.

Is this the same girl you saw? If so, I've seen her twice. First for a "$100 sensual" special. She remained fully clothed throughout. Ok massage, but I did receive an ending. I gave her another try for a "$150 VIP" special. Wasn't sure what VIP included, but decided to give her a 2nd chance. My VIP consisted of a topless massage with her occasionally rubbing her breasts on my back, and then my stomach and chest after the flip. Roaming was allowed in my session and I received an ending again, but overall I still didn't think it was worth the money so I haven't been back. I definitely didn't think she had gross saggy tits though. I thought they were great! Just mad I couldn't do anything with them other touching. LOL.

If you haven't already, book a session with Vanessa Luv. I've never been disappointed with her.Totally agree about Vanessa Luv. Great attitude and even better ass.

I've seen Honey twice also. First time she gave me a really sexy topless massage and was shaking her booty while giving me a HJ to finish. It was a 30 min special I was very happy with.

2nd time I paid more for an hour but she refused to take her bra off even when I offered her more. Her attitude was miserable and she was almost angry at me for asking. Standard ending but was a boring hour.

I got the impression she doesn't like white guys. Maybe I'm wrong.

AhaMadness
09-14-22, 16:44
Finally got to see Daisy as she wasn't at the studio anymore.

All previous reports are accurate and the experience really is wonderful. You got to be respectful and treat her right. If you're going to play games with her you're on the wrong sub. Will be repeating as long as she stays in her private location which was in an upscale hotel by opry.Is Daisy HE only, or are there upgrades? Feel free to PM!

Thanks!

Easyer
09-14-22, 17:23
Any info on this place? Found nothing in search. It's over on Craighead by the soccer stadium.

AegisWonder25
09-14-22, 18:29
Just a heads up that the numbers ending in 1066,452X, 003X are all the same person / scheduler. I texted them and they all gave the same address and prices. A price they don't say is for 4 hand and that's just double the 1 girl price.

BoSox50
09-14-22, 18:37
Any info on this place? Found nothing in search. It's over on Craighead by the soccer stadium.https://www.sensationdayspa.com/book-massage.html

They have 40 google reviews an offer lots of legit services. Don't see much fun going on there, but TOFTT an report back.

Daddu69
09-14-22, 19:28
Has any one seen Touch of class in Smyrna? No reviews but seems to be interesting.

Hl123
09-15-22, 07:25
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/3f4efc29-bcf8-4375-9a04-77213c5bd4e6

Does anyone have info to share about this one?

RundaMill129
09-15-22, 08:35
Has any one seen Touch of class in Smyrna? No reviews but seems to be interesting.She goes by mouth of the south sometimes. A lot of positive reviews.

Dom Draper
09-15-22, 09:52
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/3f4efc29-bcf8-4375-9a04-77213c5bd4e6

Does anyone have info to share about this one?She has changed her name a few times, has heavily filtered pics and according to a recent review is a bit heavier than these pics suggest. She was part of the mewe girls for a minute and got advertised there. I don't recall what her other names were, as I have since left the mewe group for reasons I'd be happy to share in a PM. All that to say, she's been around for a while and has mixed reviews.

NastyTimeNow
09-15-22, 09:52
Saw Princess this recently. She works out of an apartment in a safe area with discrete parking. I opted for the diamond package which was on special.

The diamond package consisted of full B2 B. She is bigger than I thought she would be but not unattractive. There was a lot of grinding on my back, followed by the same on the front side. A few things did stand out to me. The air mattress she used did not look particularly clean, especially around the edges. The service was MT but it felt as if she hadn't shaved her legs for days. She also spent a lot of time looking at the TV screen. I mean, I know it's an act but come on. At least give some impression of interest.

Verdict: for two bills (the diamond special price) I think there are better options. However, if you are in the area and don't want to drive to Nville then this might suffice.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/27a73a62-7e72-4f9f-a95b-a319b89f3c86

NastyTimeNow
09-15-22, 10:02
I've been there a few times over the past couple of years. My experience has been anywhere from meh to super hot and I think that mostly depends on the girl you get. The only one I have seen who currently works there is Lexi. I saw her back in the spring. Super hot body, raven haired with a nice all over tan. I opted for the body glide and I was not disappointed.

It's with a try IMO. Just realize that YMMV depending on the girl you end up with. If you are going soon, I would definitely recommend Lexi.

Oh it's just an inside joke among senior members. It doesn't actually exist.

Any intel appreciated.

DM me if you like.

Thanks in advance.

PirateSkul
09-15-22, 14:20
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/33b6c8db-912a-4bdc-90d6-d4f6193f3165

Anyone seen her? Any reviews?

Bdb100
09-15-22, 15:24
Is she still around.

BoSox50
09-15-22, 19:29
Is she still around.She seems to move from here to Indianapolis often. I did a quick google, plenty of ads. I couldn't copy & paste easily. I must be really old. LOL.

BoSox50
09-15-22, 19:34
Has any one seen Touch of class in Smyrna? No reviews but seems to be interesting.Any other information on this?? I'm tired of researching. Finding nothing.

Slayde
09-15-22, 19:58
Any other information on this?? I'm tired of researching. Finding nothing.Yeah she goes by that or Mouth of the South, she's a solid provider, offers all the fun stuff, good rub and gets into the sessions.

Daddu69
09-16-22, 15:17
Yeah she goes by that or Mouth of the South, she's a solid provider, offers all the fun stuff, good rub and gets into the sessions.She changed it yesterday to early bird specials. Not listed today. Made appt yesterday but never gave me address.

BaseballDaddy
09-16-22, 22:12
She goes by mouth of the south sometimes. A lot of positive reviews.Yes, she is legit, fun and def worth a visit. Great personality and skills are awesome. For me it was a BBBJ and reverse cowgirl. Great ass.

Member #6535
09-17-22, 10:26
Has any one seen Touch of class in Smyrna? No reviews but seems to be interesting.Is there a link on this one?

BoSox50
09-17-22, 11:14
Is there a link on this one?Her ad is up today for $50 off Early Bird Special before Noon, location is Smyrna. She is aka Mouth of the South reviewed on this forum. Sorry, my copy / paste skills are weak at best.

BaseballDaddy
09-17-22, 14:10
Is there a link on this one?https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/db12aba7-6cff-4918-bcde-91f0d7126b16

Naquin
09-17-22, 14:33
She seems to move from here to Indianapolis often. I did a quick google, plenty of ads. I couldn't copy & paste easily. I must be really old. LOL.Brentwood Zowee was really great. I miss her. She moved to Indianapolis. At one point she sent her regulars her new number but I could never get a response. It's unclear if she's retired, taking a break, or just off the radar and living in Indiana.

Jack Straw2
09-17-22, 23:29
Brentwood Zowee was really great. I miss her. She moved to Indianapolis. At one point she sent her regulars her new number but I could never get a response. It's unclear if she's retired, taking a break, or just off the radar and living in Indiana.Zowee used Baby powder for her sessions? She was fun! I saw her not too long ago on a visit from Indi. Thought Claire was a new posting of hers. They look a lot alike!

BoSox50
09-18-22, 14:51
Zowee used Baby powder for her sessions? She was fun! I saw her not too long ago on a visit from Indi. Thought Claire was a new posting of hers. They look a lot alike!She did use baby powder. As did some of the nashville massage parlors back in the 1980's.

Doomy14
09-19-22, 11:22
She did use baby powder. As did some of the nashville massage parlors back in the 1980's.I met her once. She put lube inside my condom before CBJ. Seemed to work well!

SnoBallGuy
09-19-22, 18:33
Just got back from Green SC, I am moving had a great time.

Daddu69
09-19-22, 22:14
Anyone seen passion out by the airport. Didn't see any reviews on here.

SnowHawk
09-20-22, 01:02
Anyone seen passion out by the airport. Didn't see any reviews on here.Post #24649 on Escort Reports it was just posted a day ago.

Daddu69
09-20-22, 04:52
Post #24649 on Escort Reports it was just posted a day ago.Thanks for info. Explains quick response.

JBob001
09-20-22, 19:33
Dreamed of Sasha today, wonderful dream. She treated me well, and I will definitely repeat.

LuvEmShvd66
09-20-22, 20:12
Long time lurker first time poster. Finally saw Franscesca based off of reviews from so of you all. Thought the pictures were fake but she looks exactly like them. She's not my ATF still have to dream with her a couple more times but she's close. Since the site is down PM me for her contact.Scrolling back a ways. Is this one still around?

BlackHawk1989
09-20-22, 20:57
Scrolling back a ways. Is this one still around?Yes she is. She posts pretty regularly on rubmd. I saw her about 2 months ago. I went for a rub with a HE but she offered full service for around 450. Problem was she said no oral, even covered. So I passed on that and just went with the massage. It was pretty good, had better, had worse. She did take her time with the ending which was nice. For the price, I would recommend Paris who offers a better massage and ending, along with a more open menu.

JusLooking
09-21-22, 11:29
I wish I was reporting a positive experience, but I wanted to pass this along for others to avoid.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/c2bc0260-be67-4bb1-ae8d-ba397072ff65

Looks hot, some good reviews on service, seemed like a good find. So, I reached out to schedule some time. Understandably, she states up front there's verification. No problem.

Except, wait. Her method of verification starts with demanding you share a full LinkedIn profile. It is now my understanding that it even goes further than that. When I replied to her that I don't use LinkedIn, especially not in this manner, she quickly dismissed me. Trying to appeal to reason, I replied back that she doesn't even use her real name (it is right on her website, under her FAQ - "Where did Amori come from? She got really nasty and (among other words) fired back that I'm now blocked for questioning her method of preventing someone from killing her. It appears we went from zero to crazy in 0. 4 seconds.

I was good with verification, and could provide references, P411, contact methods for various forums / review sites so she could see I'm a member, etc. None of that was ever an option or apparently acceptable to her, even though she has links to both P411 and TER on her website.

Don't care how hot she is, this should be unacceptable.

Doomy14
09-21-22, 17:53
I wish I was reporting a positive experience, but I wanted to pass this along for others to avoid.

Looks hot, some good reviews on service, seemed like a good find. So, I reached out to schedule some time. Understandably, she states up front there's verification. No problem.

Except, wait. Her method of verification starts with demanding you share a full LinkedIn profile. It is now my understanding that it even goes further than that. When I replied to her that I don't use LinkedIn, especially not in this manner, she quickly dismissed me. Trying to appeal to reason, I replied back that she doesn't even use her real name (it is right on her website, under her FAQ - "Where did Amori come from? She got really nasty and (among other words) fired back that I'm now blocked for questioning her method of preventing someone from killing her. It appears we went from zero to crazy in 0. 4 seconds..Looks like a lot of baby damage, good miss.

IslandGuy1999
09-21-22, 20:33

Except, wait. Her method of verification starts with demanding you share a full LinkedIn profile. It is now my understanding that it even goes further than that. When I replied to her that I don't use LinkedIn, especially not in this manner, she quickly dismissed me. Trying to appeal to reason, I replied back that she doesn't even use her real name (it is right on her website, under her FAQ - "Where did Amori come from? She got really nasty and (among other words) fired back that I'm now blocked for questioning her method of preventing someone from killing her. It appears we went from zero to crazy in 0. 4 seconds.

I was good with verification, and could provide references, P411, contact methods for various forums / review sites so she could see I'm a member, etc. None of that was ever an option or apparently acceptable to her, even though she has links to both P411 and TER on her website.

Don't care how hot she is, this should be unacceptable.This is what you get when you allow junkie drug addicts to make the rules. I come from an older day back in the '90's where a girl didn't ask you for a picture or any type of verification. All I asked was how much you wanted to spend and what time you were going to be there. Or what time you wanted them to be at your place. Some desperate men who are okay with verifying at all have ruined the game for everybody. These girls are nothing more than sex toys. Would you send your pocket pussy a picture before you fucked it. I think not. Oh and I'm sure there's somebody going to get on here and say but they're human and deserve respect. The only thing they deserve is a little cash and a good fucking and left with the sound of a door slamming as you leave. Congratulations for making them in control.

Naquin
09-21-22, 22:35
I met her once. She put lube inside my condom before CBJ. Seemed to work well!She had great skills and a sweet personality. That doesn't get discussed on this forum often enough. There are subtle things a provider can do that let you know they have a sweet side. They might help you put your shoes back on, wipe the dandruff off your shoulders, or simply give you a loving hug before sending you out the door. I know the hobby is hard on these girls so I really appreciate it when I get a sense of their humanity, still intact.

And yeah, that baby powder. Not my favorite part.

Cromwell
09-22-22, 12:15

I was good with verification, and could provide references, P411, contact methods for various forums / review sites so she could see I'm a member, etc. None of that was ever an option or apparently acceptable to her, even though she has links to both P411 and TER on her website..Good call on your part for walking away.

BSmith25
09-22-22, 14:10
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/506a2f7a-1f6e-4f08-9790-ab308a834f01 going to be in NashVille soon, was wondering if anyone has dreamed of Lilah?

Yangasm
09-22-22, 16:37
I moved out of Nashville a while back but am passing through the area again. Does anyone have any recommended younger Asian providers?

I had a decent experience with http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4168-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4212015&viewfull=1#post4212015 a long time ago but it seems they are no longer in the area.

CommonSteve666
09-22-22, 18:23
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/506a2f7a-1f6e-4f08-9790-ab308a834f01 going to be in NashVille soon, was wondering if anyone has dreamed of Lilah?The search thread feature on here is very helpful. Type her name in the search box. This is a good way to start the process of finding out more.

RobOwn3
09-22-22, 21:16
Hey there,

Just wondering if anyone had seen this provider and could provide details. Thanks!

BoneEm69
09-23-22, 19:28
Anyone partaken? https://nashville.craigslist.org/bts/d/nashville-body-rub-relaxation/7535228453.html.

MilBucksG34
09-23-22, 20:15
Hey there,

Just wondering if anyone had seen this provider and could provide details. Thanks!

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/3b11739a-16a0-43e7-865b-37cc2ab6477cShe was one of the worst providers I've ever seen. I left angry. Avoid at all costs.

MilBucksG34
09-23-22, 20:19
I just saw Liz on rubmd. She's real and insanely hot. But I wish there was more. I initially was going to do the 1 hr for 300 but once I got there and asked her about the message, she said it would be just a regular massage with a happy ending and she'd have her bra and panties at all times, so I opted for 30 mins to save money. She was very strict about touching so really no MT. If you're okay with a massage and a happy ending for 300 or 220, then I'd say go because he is extremely hot but you can't even see or touch her amazing tits.

3 stars.

SnoBallGuy
09-24-22, 19:01
She was one of the worst providers I've ever seen. I left angry. Avoid at all costs.Can you give some details.

SnoBallGuy
09-24-22, 19:02
I just saw Liz on rubmd. She's real and insanely hot. But I wish there was more. I initially was going to do the 1 hr for 300 but once I got there and asked her about the message, she said it would be just a regular massage with a happy ending and she'd have her bra and panties at all times, so I opted for 30 mins to save money. She was very strict about touching so really no MT. If you're okay with a massage and a happy ending for 300 or 220, then I'd say go because he is extremely hot but you can't even see or touch her amazing tits.

3 stars.I would have told her to kiss my ass for a $1. 00 and left those prices are crazy and should not be paid.

MilBucksG34
09-24-22, 23:27
Can you give some details.So I arrive at the house and it's in a decent neighborhood. She welcomes me in and she just looks dirty. Like a dirty white tank top and pink shorts. She seemed annoyed and had a bad attitude. I pay and start the massage on a massage bed. She's shirtless and wearing panties but tits are suuuuuper saggy. Also when you're faced down you can't really touch anything. She flips me and covers my John. I play with her tits but she just looks annoyed and keeps moving around. Then she says times up. That's it. Nothing else. I ask if there's a happy ending and she says "no I don't do that" I say what about for a tip she still says "no" so after that I start changing and she tries to do small talk but I'm not interested in talking and just want to leave. Leave right away and have warned everyone to please avoid her.

MilBucksG34
09-24-22, 23:29
I would have told her to kiss my ass for a $1. 00 and left those prices are crazy and should not be paid.Honestly. I should've done that. But she was so hot and he tits were amazing so I thought I might get a chance to atleast touch them. But nope:

Would not repeat.

Cromwell
09-25-22, 02:06
She was one of the worst providers I've ever seen. I left angry. Avoid at all costs.If you could be a little more specific it would be appreciated.

GetMad
09-25-22, 13:30
She had great skills and a sweet personality. That doesn't get discussed on this forum often enough. There are subtle things a provider can do that let you know they have a sweet side. They might help you put your shoes back on, wipe the dandruff off your shoulders, or simply give you a loving hug before sending you out the door. I know the hobby is hard on these girls so I really appreciate it when I get a sense of their humanity, still intact.

And yeah, that baby powder. Not my favorite part.For me this is the most important part of picking a provider. You can tell when a girl is jaded and hates it but some girls shine.

JustAGuy777
09-25-22, 15:53
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/33b6c8db-912a-4bdc-90d6-d4f6193f3165

Anyone seen her? Any reviews?I saw her a few weeks ago. I believe she used to go by Naomi at 22. Pics are real, body is fantastic. Sweet girl. Rub just okay, and for the finish she's so fixated on catching all the cum in a wet wipe it kind of ruined it for me. Not planning to go back.

JustAGuy777
09-25-22, 15:59

I'm usually up on the Gulch Girls. But haven't seen Sofico. Any partakers? Extras?She's pretty, and has a good attitude, but HE only (in my experience).

Doomy14
09-26-22, 14:25
She's pretty, and has a good attitude, but HE only (in my experience).Agree, sweet girl, good personality and sense of humor. Topless HE is all I received.

RubLover2023
09-26-22, 14:44
Agree, sweet girl, good personality and sense of humor. Topless HE is all I received.She says she will do full service sometimes. I guess I met her standards or something. If I hadn't taken a shot and been rarin to go, I wouldn't have paid it. Three fifty for a half hour FS, with no BJ. That said, she is pretty sweet, pussy was tight, gives a good HJ. Started to watch clock pretty obviously toward the end making it harder to finish.

Suppose it's better than Ella / Stella the Ukrainian. Tried to meet with her and drove over only for her to tell me she had maintenance people over and couldn't fit me in for several hours. Was supposed to be doing Greek with her, but I'm guessing her handler agreed to it, but she didn't want to so puts on the brakes or something. Would love to know if anyone can report back on her.

SnoBallGuy
09-26-22, 16:32
Agree, sweet girl, good personality and sense of humor. Topless HE is all I received.What was the cost for 1 hour.

MilBucksG34
09-26-22, 19:01
Has anyone done the Fantasy tantra from Nami? Every time I see her, I always do the nuru and she's maybe the best in Nashville. I don't go see every time because I'm afraid I'll start to get bored but she does everything the best. I wish there were others like her.

Let me know what the fantasy tantra is and if it's worth.

Lingam Me
09-28-22, 15:38
When I saw her a few weeks ago she didn't look "dirty", she's actually attractive but the attitude and the "I don't offer that" just makes her a less than average body rub girl. There is nothing "special" about her specials if she doesn't even offer at least a HE. If don't leave happy with the money that I'm paying then that defeats the purpose. I guess her MO is to dress provocatively and post half naked pics to pull people in. She's been around for at least a year so she surely knows the game. She txt me yesterday saying she was running "specials" again. I told her to keep her special to herself, no thanks, I'll never go back. Save your money and avoid this one.

Ling.

So I arrive at the house and it's in a decent neighborhood. She welcomes me in and she just looks dirty. Like a dirty white tank top and pink shorts. She seemed annoyed and had a bad attitude. I pay and start the massage on a massage bed. She's shirtless and wearing panties but tits are suuuuuper saggy. Also when you're faced down you can't really touch anything. She flips me and covers my John. I play with her tits but she just looks annoyed and keeps moving around. Then she says times up. That's it. Nothing else. I ask if there's a happy ending and she says "no I don't do that" I say what about for a tip she still says "no" so after that I start changing and she tries to do small talk but I'm not interested in talking and just want to leave. Leave right away and have warned everyone to please avoid her.

RickNnashville
09-29-22, 15:41
Thought about going here. I'm sure it's all legit but was just wondering if anybody had seen anyone and would recommend a good looking female who gives a good massage?

Thanks.

HydiHunk
09-29-22, 15:53
Erica was in Bellevue last weekend saw her and was amazing. She is little older than her pics but still pretty. She was welcoming clean and smelled fresh.

There was no massage or body rub but everything else was amazing. No kissing but whole time was relaxing and no rush.

Will definitely repeat when she's back in Bellevue!!

Ericafyre is must see!

Cromwell
09-29-22, 18:06
Thought about going here. I'm sure it's all legit but was just wondering if anybody had seen anyone and would recommend a good looking female who gives a good massage?

Thanks.I have never been there but the website seems to indicate the place is totally legit.

Cromwell
09-29-22, 20:56
Is this the famous Erica? https://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lady-ericafyre/398224472529.

Does $200 for half sound about right? I would love to ask some questions from a senior via PM if anyone is willing.

Slayde
09-29-22, 22:25
Is this the famous Erica? https://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lady-ericafyre/398224472529.

Does $200 for half sound about right? I would love to ask some questions from a senior via PM if anyone is willing.That's the one!

RickNnashville
09-30-22, 00:14
I have never been there but the website seems to indicate the place is totally legit.Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's totally legit. I'm going to be in the area soon, so I was wondering if anybody knew of anyone cute who gives a good regular massage there. Thanks!

BoneEm69
09-30-22, 09:00
Anyone seen this one or is it another fake? Number is Birmingham Alabama area https://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-massage-specials-today-dakota/101810403542.

JustAGuy777
09-30-22, 09:35
What was the cost for 1 hour.Gulch girls are usually 30 m 200,60 m 240 (with some exceptions).

NashGuy77
09-30-22, 17:41
Finally saw Emma. I was super Leary about the pic she required. The massage was more of an erotic build up to what was a top notch finish. She really took her time with lots of teasing. To the point where I nearly started to beg. Cute Clean and dressed in a nighty. $$ for 30. All in all pretty happy about the experience. Super nice place, heated oil, and clean nice bed with clean towels put down.

Daddu69
09-30-22, 18:56
Finally saw Emma. I was super Leary about the pic she required. The massage was more of an erotic build up to what was a top notch finish. She really took her time with lots of teasing. To the point where I nearly started to beg. Cute Clean and dressed in a nighty. $$ for 30. All in all pretty happy about the experience. Super nice place, heated oil, and clean nice bed with clean towels put down.I contacted her the other day but didn't pull the trigger. Is she one of those you don't want to miss out on. Does She require you to send a picture?

Slayde
09-30-22, 20:16
Finally saw Emma. I was super Leary about the pic she required. The massage was more of an erotic build up to what was a top notch finish. She really took her time with lots of teasing. To the point where I nearly started to beg. Cute Clean and dressed in a nighty. $$ for 30. All in all pretty happy about the experience. Super nice place, heated oil, and clean nice bed with clean towels put down.https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/748a147a-5d3e-42bc-9682-98e2055b5153

This Emma?

NashGuy77
09-30-22, 20:29
I contacted her the other day but didn't pull the trigger. Is she one of those you don't want to miss out on. Does She require you to send a picture?I broke my no picture rule and was happy about it after I met her. I've seen her ads / number etc stay the same long enough to be pretty confident she was a trusty provider. Fore the heated oil and spa like bedroom were enough to make it worth another visit.

NashGuy77
09-30-22, 20:31
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/748a147a-5d3e-42bc-9682-98e2055b5153

This Emma?No the dark haired girl next door type with years of ads that end with a 1177 number.

Jack Straw2
09-30-22, 21:47
Saw her today for a 1 hr. No nuru, decent run, she's super hot and she knows it. $$ 40. Great flip, definitely a very solid Gulch girl, similar to Julia Wang. Her menu opens up for the right people, but it will cost you. Didn't partake today, but I wanted to!! Super sweet, clean safe location, definitely the girl in the pictures. She's in town for about a week. Enjoy. YMMV.

Jack Straw2
09-30-22, 21:50
No the dark haired girl next door type with years of ads that end with a 1177 number.Her ad says it's her birthday, and yes she is a total sweetheart! Not sure I'd put her as a must see, but if you do, you won't regret it.

BoneEm69
10-01-22, 09:56
If anyone can recommend a good massage girl with a BBBJ Cim Finish PM me.

SnoBallGuy
10-01-22, 17:23
If anyone can recommend a good massage girl with a BBBJ Cim Finish PM me.Princess will do it and she is very good tell her your a friend of Vincent you can find her ad on RUBMD.

NashGuy77
10-02-22, 03:05
If anyone can recommend a good massage girl with a BBBJ Cim Finish PM me.Noel who used to work at Studio 22 gives a good BBJ. You can't CIM with her. She finishes fine with no CIM. If you see her ad just understand. She won't look anything like the photos. She's a solid 9 in the pics but at most a strong 6. She wears little make up and probably has gained 20 or so pounds at least. She's gives a good sensual massage not at all like a real massage.

BlackHawk1989
10-02-22, 09:36
I was hoping to see her outside the studio. But, looks like she's back after a short stint on her own.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/06056a26-c99e-4c28-905a-9b25021e55e0

Slayde
10-02-22, 10:43
If anyone can recommend a good massage girl with a BBBJ Cim Finish PM me.Paris is probably the best in town for what you're looking for. Noel is a strong second but pics are misleading. She's still attractive, just pics are framed really well.

Fever
10-03-22, 09:27
Hi all. I swear I tried to search, but I wasn't able to get it narrowed to TN, so I gave up.

Have we had any feedback on Amanda in Carthage? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hardly
10-03-22, 12:46
Hi all. I swear I tried to search, but I wasn't able to get it narrowed to TN, so I gave up.

Have we had any feedback on Amanda in Carthage? Any info would be greatly appreciated.I reported my experience about efforts to set up a dream with her in the escort section. Search in that section and you will see several entries regarding her. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Hardly.

LongJohn74
10-03-22, 14:05
Going to Orlando later this month on business. Going to be nice hitting up a few of the AMPs there. 😆.

LastsLonger
10-03-22, 14:48
Usual looking for more intel, gladly hit me up when in MN.

Awhile back a guy let me know of someone in Hermitage, has a shop. But I can't get her to come to hotel. Little frustrating, but may see her at her shop, unfortunately she closes at 8.

Anyone offer best recommendation for L1 up to FS whether it be AMP or indy.

SnoBallGuy
10-03-22, 16:53
Going to Orlando later this month on business. Going to be nice hitting up a few of the AMPs there..Been there many times if you can go to Tampa some really good AMP's in Tampa.

RobOwn3
10-03-22, 20:22
Has anyone ever seen this provider? If so can you provide details? Feel free to reply or direct message me.

Thanks!

https://tryst.link/massage/bellablu

PirateSkul
10-03-22, 20:28
I just came back from DC. The AMP scene there is so great.

Seven321
10-04-22, 00:50
Saw peaches last week. Really wonderful girl who looks better than her photos. One of the better experiences I've had in a while based off her personality alone. Very clean and attentive. Will be seeing her each visit in Nashville. Really solid experience start to finish. Treat her well and she will treat you well.

ZCraigz
10-04-22, 10:36
Saw peaches last week. Really wonderful girl who looks better than her photos. One of the better experiences I've had in a while based off her personality alone. Very clean and attentive. Will be seeing her each visit in Nashville. Really solid experience start to finish. Treat her well and she will treat you well.I have seen her as well and couldn't agree more. She is a great option when she is in town. Agree also, she could get better photos.

ZCraigz
10-04-22, 10:39
Has anyone ever seen this provider? If so can you provide details? Feel free to reply or direct message me.

Thanks!

https://tryst.link/massage/bellabluIf you hear anything let me know as well. I (and many others) have put up similar posts here but never seem to get any info back. I have tried contacting her a few times with no luck, but I don't get out to enjoy the hobby very often so I wouldn't want to imply she is difficult to set up with.

Daddu69
10-04-22, 22:04
Has anyone seen kinky Kendall? We have messaged several times and I will be setting something up with her.

Lsd0227
10-04-22, 23:27
I visit Orlando 2-3 times a month and have gotten connected with some UTR providers through the Orlando forum. Great city for some fun action and I would recommend checking out their forums and making some connections if ever going to that area.

Going to Orlando later this month on business. Going to be nice hitting up a few of the AMPs there. 😆.

MilBucksG34
10-05-22, 00:48
Has anyone seen kinky Kendall? We have messaged several times and I will be setting something up with her.I have not seen her in person but we did a FaceTime verification call and that was enough for me to block her number and see someone else. The real person behind the phone number is not the same person in the pictures. The real person is definitely a druggie (can see in teeth). IMO, just after the ft call I knew it was not worth.

Steve4Action
10-05-22, 07:56
Going to Orlando later this month on business. Going to be nice hitting up a few of the AMPs there. 😆.I read the forum here and also look at Yelp reviews. When the female gives the AMP a bad review and the males gives a 5 star, it's my kind of place. I travel to central and south Florida with my job and I rarely have a bad experience. Have to be careful, because some providers are into bareback. I had a provider quote me $70.00 for a massage and $270.00 for massage and sex. She was hotter than hell too. It's all down there for the taking. Enjoy!

Steve.

Dom Draper
10-05-22, 09:51
If you hear anything let me know as well. I (and many others) have put up similar posts here but never seem to get any info back. I have tried contacting her a few times with no luck, but I don't get out to enjoy the hobby very often so I wouldn't want to imply she is difficult to set up with.If people have asked, but there are no reviews, then that is likely the answer to the question. She's clearly not good enough to review otherwise there would be some. If I recall, she's been around forever, unless she's using pics that an old bodyrub ad used. I recall seeing her ads going back at least 10 years to the backpage and craigslist days, so to have her around this long without positive reviews tells me she probably takes a random client or two each month or has some regulars she keeps happy and that's about it. I hope I'm wrong and someone goes to see her and gives a glowing review. But in my experience if a girl has been advertising for years, but there is minimal reviews about her, it's usually not a great sign.

Fever
10-05-22, 10:07
I reported my experience about efforts to set up a dream with her in the escort section. Search in that section and you will see several entries regarding her. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Hardly.Thanks. As mentioned I tried searching without success (that thread too). Any info would be greatly appreciated.

NunyaBiznesss
10-05-22, 13:14
Great Reflex Day Spa.

Feels like more to be had here but I've had just 1 DIY and 1 total bust. Anyone has more success?

A New Day Massage.

Had a few DIY here but nothing more.

Anyone have more success?

Ever since Zendora in Smyrna closed I've been waiting time TOFTT and getting nowhere.

Daddu69
10-05-22, 21:50
I have not seen her in person but we did a FaceTime verification call and that was enough for me to block her number and see someone else. The real person behind the phone number is not the same person in the pictures. The real person is definitely a druggie (can see in teeth). IMO, just after the ft call I knew it was not worth.Thanks for the info. Anyone else can PM if you have info.

KurtMonger
10-06-22, 00:06
Has anyone seen kinky Kendall? We have messaged several times and I will be setting something up with her.Kendall's photos are Banging body, LV2.

She does do verification.

$300 out the door.

BoneEm69
10-06-22, 07:47
Is this a rare gem or a cubic Zirconia LOL. Anyone Partaken Feel free to pm me if you have info https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/4145233d-b4be-435a-aee7-eed44bd304db?ref=p.

Trek OCLV
10-06-22, 11:41
Is this a rare gem or a cubic Zirconia LOL. Anyone Partaken Feel free to pm me if you have info https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/4145233d-b4be-435a-aee7-eed44bd304db?ref=p.My experience (and YMMV) gave a visual delight (great body and killer breasts) BUT the service provided was very mechanical and she was not open to anything other than a very greasy rub and std ending. I had my stress relieved but would not repeat.

ZCraigz
10-06-22, 11:57
If people have asked, but there are no reviews, then that is likely the answer to the question. She's clearly not good enough to review otherwise there would be some. If I recall, she's been around forever, unless she's using pics that an old bodyrub ad used. I recall seeing her ads going back at least 10 years to the backpage and craigslist days, so to have her around this long without positive reviews tells me she probably takes a random client or two each month or has some regulars she keeps happy and that's about it. I hope I'm wrong and someone goes to see her and gives a glowing review. But in my experience if a girl has been advertising for years, but there is minimal reviews about her, it's usually not a great sign.Figured there is less than 1% chance that someone would actual come back and say "she's a good one". Can't argue with your logic.

YusefSupreme
10-06-22, 12:10
In town for a few days and stumbled upon this sexy creature. Anyone have any experiences with her? She has a SC and seems pretty nice and works in an office complex.

Any info appreciated.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/a4d35924-ed13-48bc-97ec-7c8f870340c3

LastsLonger
10-07-22, 08:44
https://massagebyreneenashville.business.site

Let me know kindly, also anyone wants to share best bets or independents that come Downtown Nashville.

PM or Here, I appreciate it!

LastsLonger
10-07-22, 08:56
Interacting on e-mail, won't send pics. So seems like a crapshoot, sometimes those could be gems, seen her post several times here. Surely someone took the plunge?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/bts/d/franklin-massage/7542606293.html

RubLover2023
10-07-22, 11:31

Let me know kindly, also anyone wants to share best bets or independents that come Downtown Nashville.

PM or Here, I appreciate it!I'm actually pretty curious about this one myself. I tried a bit of googling, and there were some archived results for her posting on Backpage, as well as advertising a 'diamond massage', in addition to hair removal. All of which makes me a little inclined to think she offers a bit more. I plan to see her at some point though.

NashGuy77
10-07-22, 12:32

You'll be happy with your massage for sure. As always just play it cool I've never spoken to her about the specifics of the massage but have always been happy with the massage. She's older but fit and is former LMT.

Cromwell
10-07-22, 12:43
Interacting on e-mail, won't send pics. So seems like a crapshoot, sometimes those could be gems, seen her post several times here. Surely someone took the plunge?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/bts/d/franklin-massage/7542606293.htmlI suspect it's a scam. When a provider won't give a cell number (where I would think it is easier to google) and won't exchange a picture I am doubtful. The craigslist post doesn't even specify her / his gender.

My two cents. If you do see her / him let us know but be careful letting her / him come to your place.

LastsLonger
10-09-22, 17:19
I suspect it's a scam. When a provider won't give a cell number (where I would think it is easier to google) and won't exchange a picture I am doubtful. The craigslist post doesn't even specify her / his gender.

My two cents. If you do see her / him let us know but be careful letting her / him come to your place.She says she's female, game me her cell. I reached out here is her rates:

I can't describe my massage until you try.

80 minutes $130 or 2 hours 180.

When you arrive when you planning to have massage to see my options.

LastsLonger
10-09-22, 17:23
I'm actually pretty curious about this one myself. I tried a bit of googling, and there were some archived results for her posting on Backpage, as well as advertising a 'diamond massage', in addition to hair removal. All of which makes me a little inclined to think she offers a bit more. I plan to see her at some point though.Saw last night, specialty is prostate. She goes and hits it. Cracks me up stated I know when you will. Followed by here you go. Followed by volcano!

Pleasant, talks to much, subpar massage if honest and costly. 150 for 40 minutes Nekkid plus parking fee I said I'd help with.

BTW: anyone else that people can guide to me with pm or here.

Daddu69
10-09-22, 20:25
Anyone seen Noel lately. ? I have sent her in studio but not in current location. Her pictures are not exactly how I remember her but would like to see her outside studio.

Upskirt069
10-10-22, 13:28

PM or Here, I appreciate it!I saw this one about 7 to 9 years ago during the backpage day. If you're staying in a hotel she will call the front desk to confirm that you are there and your room number.

LastsLonger
10-10-22, 17:00
I saw this one about 7 to 9 years ago during the backpage day. If you're staying in a hotel she will call the front desk to confirm that you are there and your room number.Nope just meet ya at lobby.

ComTech42
10-10-22, 22:56
I saw this one about 7 to 9 years ago during the backpage day. If you're staying in a hotel she will call the front desk to confirm that you are there and your room number.I used to see her every once in a while. She was worth the effort once you established your self as a repeat.

Hokies32
10-10-22, 23:07
This weekend I was looking for some fun! I contacted Jessy from her ad via text. We talked back an forth and after getting all the right answers, donation, location, time and etc. And then she asked if I had Cashapp or Bitcoin. Nope. I am a cash man was my response. FLAG, big Flag. Is she real or is she some 350# dude in North Dakota eating wings in his momma's basement? I told her no thanks and have a nice weekend.

The next day she texts me and ask if I am still in need of her service. I stated if she is willing to do a cash transaction. She said no she has had bad experiences with cash customers and that her company doesn't allow it.

It didn't make any sense to me, but it really doesn't have to, because, It ain't my first rodeo! I just wanted to share.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/097e8e44-3aca-4e8d-ba7e-00756196708b

Be safe and have fun!

H32.

Cullen
10-11-22, 02:43
This weekend I was looking for some fun! I contacted Jessy from her ad via text. We talked back an forth and after getting all the right answers, donation, location, time and etc. And then she asked if I had Cashapp or Bitcoin. Nope. I am a cash man was my response. FLAG, big Flag. Is she real or is she some 350# dude in North Dakota eating wings in his momma's basement? I told her no thanks and have a nice weekend.

The next day she texts me and ask if I am still in need of her service. I stated if she is willing to do a cash transaction. She said no she has had bad experiences with cash customers and that her company doesn't allow it.

It didn't make any sense to me, but it really doesn't have to, because, It ain't my first rodeo! I just wanted to share.

https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/097e8e44-3aca-4e8d-ba7e-00756196708b

Be safe and have fun!

H32.The pics are of Canadian pornstar Jessica Starling, who is NOT in the Nashville area.

https://twitter.com/J3ssicaStarling

RubLover2023
10-11-22, 11:49
I used to see her every once in a while. She was worth the effort once you established your self as a repeat.How do? Does the menu open up a bit more?

LastsLonger
10-11-22, 18:40
I suspect it's a scam. When a provider won't give a cell number (where I would think it is easier to google) and won't exchange a picture I am doubtful. The craigslist post doesn't even specify her / his gender.

My two cents. If you do see her / him let us know but be careful letting her / him come to your place.Well Nashville, but the bullet and took one for your team LOL. She was an absolute darling, super sweet. Tiny, well built, and I say this begrudgingly but one if the better hand motions I have encountered. The trip would be considered a success, with just her visits! She's cute not beautiful, but way makes up for it with great and pleasant attitude.

She is strict about regulars apparently, so she may take a couple visits before she blossoms. But trust, she blossoms!

Cromwell
10-12-22, 11:51
Well Nashville, but the bullet and took one for your team LOL. She was an absolute darling, super sweet. Tiny, well built, and I say this begrudgingly but one if the better hand motions I have encountered. The trip would be considered a success, with just her visits! She's cute not beautiful, but way makes up for it with great and pleasant attitude.

She is strict about regulars apparently, so she may take a couple visits before she blossoms. But trust, she blossoms!Good to hear! I'm glad you had a good visit!

LastsLonger
10-13-22, 09:14
Looking for another experience, got any great ones to come downtown. Here or DM me.

BoneEm69
10-13-22, 14:45
Texted with this one said she is on Mary Evelyn court in Antioch know I saw a review but can't remember good or bad can anyone help me out https://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/massage-specials-dakota-615679/777837256235.

BoneEm69
10-13-22, 15:31
Anyone seen her Legit or not? Pm me if you can share details says she is on Mary Evelyn Court.

Antioch https://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/massage-specials-dakota-615679/777837256235.

Mr Gumption
10-13-22, 16:45
Saw peaches last week. Really wonderful girl who looks better than her photos. One of the better experiences I've had in a while based off her personality alone. Very clean and attentive. Will be seeing her each visit in Nashville. Really solid experience start to finish. Treat her well and she will treat you well.What a joy. Sometimes she is hard to get ahold of, but she always seems to please. Great ass. You got to be an ass guy to love her.

Mr Gumption
10-13-22, 17:01
Finally saw Emma. I was super Leary about the pic she required. The massage was more of an erotic build up to what was a top notch finish. She really took her time with lots of teasing. To the point where I nearly started to beg. Cute Clean and dressed in a nighty. $$ for 30. All in all pretty happy about the experience. Super nice place, heated oil, and clean nice bed with clean towels put down.Which Emma are you talking about.

Mr Gumption
10-13-22, 17:16

I was good with verification, and could provide references, P411, contact methods for various forums / review sites so she could see I'm a member, etc. None of that was ever an option or apparently acceptable to her, even though she has links to both P411 and TER on her website..Not to get into an argument or anything here, but I saw her. She did require all those things, but her service was amazing. I very much remember this experience a few months ago. She is pricey and I wouldn't repeat for that reason. She did have real stretch marks on her stomach but I spent the hole time doing the milking thing so I didn't really see. Not worth the money, but she is far from a drug addict or something like that. I think she is popular among rich kids. Her incall spot was one of the best I've seen in nash.

DieselAddict
10-13-22, 23:34
Does anyone remember Katie, private location near the Gulch, Independent, taller brunette with some tattoos. She used to have a dozen reviews on RR. Haven't seen her post in a year or two. Anyone remember who I'm talking about. Was only seeing repeat clients towards the end of her posting TIA.

Football Fan
10-14-22, 00:21
Thanks. Could you please check your PMs. Thanks again.

Well Nashville, but the bullet and took one for your team LOL. She was an absolute darling, super sweet. Tiny, well built, and I say this begrudgingly but one if the better hand motions I have encountered. The trip would be considered a success, with just her visits! She's cute not beautiful, but way makes up for it with great and pleasant attitude.

She is strict about regulars apparently, so she may take a couple visits before she blossoms. But trust, she blossoms!

KatChaser
10-15-22, 01:15
Not to get into an argument or anything here, but I saw her. She did require all those things, but her service was amazing. I very much remember this experience a few months ago. She is pricey and I wouldn't repeat for that reason. She did have real stretch marks on her stomach but I spent the hole time doing the milking thing so I didn't really see. Not worth the money, but she is far from a drug addict or something like that. I think she is popular among rich kids. Her incall spot was one of the best I've seen in nash.Not amazing enough to give her my personal info. And you know NOTHING AT ALL ON HER! That usually goes for the the 's that take a risk on ass, not I.

BoneEm69
10-15-22, 10:39
Has anyone made a connection through this site? https://rubpage.com/ad/9366/.

BradTN
10-16-22, 15:01
Has anyone ever seen her? https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/380cb1e0-8b47-428c-9b6b-b2b771381ff7.

JusLooking
10-16-22, 18:49
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/1f5e6b9f-1971-4cad-afab-7b83195482d5

I thinks she's cuter in person and her personality is great. Cool chick with a good attitude and gives great service. She said she isn't coming to Nashville as often because the scene here has gotten weird. I guess she got some bad reviews from trolls but that wasn't my experience.

Lots of teasing, good hands and build up. She will become a regular visit for me when she's in town.

BoneEm69
10-16-22, 19:06
Has anyone ever seen her? https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/380cb1e0-8b47-428c-9b6b-b2b771381ff7.Been reviewed scam ripoff.

Member #6269
10-17-22, 08:12
Has anyone made a connection through this site? https://rubpage.com/ad/9366/.But! I've seen her and the number matches. Glad to see she's advertising again. She has the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. And I saw it up close. She's not FS, but will take you to another place with her hands, attitude, and watching her perfect body. I recommend and would repeat if I'm back in town.

ZCraigz
10-17-22, 10:20
What a joy. Sometimes she is hard to get ahold of, but she always seems to please. Great ass. You got to be an ass guy to love her.She is a definite repeat but isn't in town that often.

Machine74
10-17-22, 11:44
She is super hot and super sweet, but I don't think that's a current ad. After RR went down, this was one of the sites that I came across and I think they're all older ads. Alice was using a WhatsApp number, and I don't have it saved but it seems like that's what this one is. Very tall, and skinny in the best possible way. Not much in terms of the top shelf but the service is great and she's so pretty I never cared about that.

But! I've seen her and the number matches. Glad to see she's advertising again. She has the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. And I saw it up close. She's not FS, but will take you to another place with her hands, attitude, and watching her perfect body. I recommend and would repeat if I'm back in town.

RubLover2023
10-17-22, 12:40
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/1f5e6b9f-1971-4cad-afab-7b83195482d5

I thinks she's cuter in person and her personality is great. Cool chick with a good attitude and gives great service. She said she isn't coming to Nashville as often because the scene here has gotten weird. I guess she got some bad reviews from trolls but that wasn't my experience.

Lots of teasing, good hands and build up. She will become a regular visit for me when she's in town.Thanks for the recommendation! Saw her after your post and had a great before / after shower and the Nuru with hot gel was amazing. Wish she offered more but was jacking me like crazy in a 69 position to finish, with a delicious looking asshole inches from my face LOL.

Big Man
10-17-22, 14:43
Does anyone remember Katie, private location near the Gulch, Independent, taller brunette with some tattoos. She used to have a dozen reviews on RR. Haven't seen her post in a year or two. Anyone remember who I'm talking about. Was only seeing repeat clients towards the end of her posting TIA.It was Kate hot nice bolt ons. Good reviews. Wish she was around. She disappeared from the scene. Probably made enough and found a sugar daddy etc.

CSmith3558
10-18-22, 12:25
I'm in Gallatin right now was going to get a rub at daily but they are full. Any place close I can go get self service? Don't feel like driving to KY. PM be fine.

MrMojo43
10-18-22, 19:46
Thanks for the recommendation! Saw her after your post and had a great before / after shower and the Nuru with hot gel was amazing. Wish she offered more but was jacking me like crazy in a 69 position to finish, with a delicious looking asshole inches from my face LOL.I had a similar experience with her recently. Very friendly attitude. Nice shower before and after. I opted for the lotion massage but may have to try the nuru when she's back in town. Lots of roaming during the massage and hot teasing. She also finished me off in the 69. Wish there was more on the menu but still had a good time.

TN Traveler
10-18-22, 22:30
Anyone know if Coco in Hendersonville is still off the handy train?

Matth77
10-18-22, 23:02
https://rubmd.com/nashville-tn/013f79d6-7a8d-41b3-8af8-5416fa050c2f?ref=p

BoneEm69
10-19-22, 13:34
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/96125721#.

BoneEm69
10-19-22, 14:19
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-shy--sexy--see-for-yourself/001628908848

BoneEm69
10-19-22, 16:56
Quoted 700 for a half hour hell no. https://rubpage.com/ad/9366/.

BoneEm69
10-19-22, 17:31
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/jewels-1-independent-spinner-fun-open-minded-40/50924729