PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

DieselAddict
01-20-19, 18:20
Of course after briefly meeting Chloe yesterday, I had no choice but to make may way back out to their location today. GLAD I did. Chloe has one of the most beautiful little tone body I have ever seen. She is gone tomorrow, but says she will be back in coming weeks. I will definitely repeat when she returns. Standard rates apply and I tipped her well, on my own will.

Fretz
01-20-19, 18:38
Has anyone had the new girl at Sunrise in Franklin KY?

Vette51
01-20-19, 19:09
Do you have Intel on a New girl there. They all say new Young girl's. But it would be nice to have that available.

JCModel78
01-20-19, 23:35
Decided to try Claire, set up was easy. Easy place to find. She ran a little behind, but was ready for me after waiting a mere 15 min. Massage was good enough. The flip was good with good teasing. Mutual touch for me YMMV. Left happy. Not FS. Met Chloe while I was waiting, she is hott.I was able to see Chloe tonight and she is everything advertised on this forum. Beautiful tiny Asian with a hot body. Massage was average but her HE skills were on point. She even allowed me to play with the kitty and fill my mouth with those perfect tits. I will repeat when she returns ina few weeks. Also I've seen other posts about her less than favorable attitude but attitude today was good. She seemed to be it to everything and enjoyed the kitty play.

KittyElectro
01-20-19, 23:51
Has anyone had the new girl at Sunrise in Franklin KY?The last time I was there, maybe mid December, Sophie said she was the only one there, that her partner had moved to New York.

Does she have someone new working with her?

Vette51
01-21-19, 07:58
Was there two weeks ago, and only Sophie.

Member #5896
01-21-19, 08:40
Staying by the airport next month. Any outcall suggestions? Preferably Asian.

Mark Day
01-21-19, 11:02
Do you have Intel on a New girl there. They all say new Young girl's. But it would be nice to have that available.I seen her Friday afternoon. She was there with the older lady. She is young and her English is probably the best of all the girls I have seen in BG. She is pretty inexperienced. Not much teasing and overall a little timid. I did however leave happy. Caution though, I like firm pressure (massage) and she delivered, I was sore over the weekend.

I also seen a new girl at Lily's last week, she was tall, slim and a nice body for sure. She had been better trained a little more teasing. Couldn't understand what she said her name was, her English consisted of: how long, sixty, soft or hard, ok and finished.

Street Seeker
01-21-19, 11:23
The last time I was there, maybe mid December, Sophie said she was the only one there, that her partner had moved to New York.

Does she have someone new working with her?Visited on Saturday and Sophie was busy and a new girl Cici took care of me. Solid massage and I left very happy. She is a young (er) pretty lady who speaks good English. I started with an hour and added 30 minutes more cause her massage skills were so good.

Larry19
01-21-19, 17:07
Of course after briefly meeting Chloe yesterday, I had no choice but to make may way back out to their location today. GLAD I did. Chloe has one of the most beautiful little tone body I have ever seen. She is gone tomorrow, but says she will be back in coming weeks. I will definitely repeat when she returns. Standard rates apply and I tipped her well, on my own will.I managed to see Chloe today. She is leaving Tuesday hopes to be back in a couple of weeks. Beautiful girl with a great and beautiful body. It was worth the price just to look at her for an hour. Massage was not that great, it was ok, once I saw her with her cloths off I really didn't care how good the massage was. No teasing was done just the massage and then down to business. I will be sure to see her when she comes back, maybe for the nuru, I think if I asked for some teasing she probably would. I haven't seen Claire yet but I plan on it. This may become my favorite place.

Gibson1970
01-21-19, 17:44
Set up an appointment with Claire for a hh massage today. Get to appointment and she gets me in on time. Claire is a tall, thin, blonde and is very cute (think Elizabeth Cuthbert). She takes the donation and asks how I found out about the place and I tell her Rubratings and USASG. She tells me to undress to my comfort level and of course I get buck naked and lay face down on the table. She also gets 100% naked. She has beautiful tits and vagina. Starts massage which is more like a rub with no teasing whatsoever. Tells me to flip and then rubs me for a few minutes before starting the HE. I rub her butt and tits, but she pulls away when I rub her tits. Says I can play with her butt, but not tits. I push her hand down to massage my balls and she does. I finish and she cleans me up.

When we are getting dressed, she asks if this is my first visit to a AMP and I say no. She chastises me for putting my hand on her hand and pushing it towards my balls on the first visit. I guess she thought I was going to hurt her or abduct her. Overall the massage was lackluster and the HE was very robotic and mechanical like she didn't want to be there at all. I much prefer China where there was tons of teasing when on your belly and plenty of mutual touching. I probably will not see Claire again, but I did see Chloe and she looked great. Will try her next time.

Immortal5676
01-22-19, 08:45
I'm wanting to go to Sunrise this afternoon. Any recommendations??

Immortal5676
01-22-19, 09:16
I plan on going to sunrise today. Anybody have recommendations?? Is it a good one for a he or is that a no go??

Street Seeker
01-22-19, 12:07
I plan on going to sunrise today. Anybody have recommendations?? Is it a good one for a he or is that a no go??How about you read the forum here along with the Bowling Green one for the information you seek.

CSmith3558
01-23-19, 00:23
Is there any place I can go in Tennessee? I normally go to Kentucky but want to find some place close to home to leave happy. I've tried peace massage in gallatin 3 or 4 times. They post ads that make you think they offer more but nothing has happened here at least for me anyway.

Dom Draper
01-23-19, 10:12
Is there any place I can go in Tennessee? I normally go to Kentucky but want to find some place close to home to leave happy. I've tried peace massage in gallatin 3 or 4 times. They post ads that make you think they offer more but nothing has happened here at least for me anyway.Nope. Safe travels!

James MR
01-23-19, 10:44
Nope. Safe travels!Her rates are a bit steep for extras, but she's one of my favorite providers in the area.

PNick
01-23-19, 13:41
I noticed Eden reopened the other day. I stopped by and Tina came to talk to me. I don't know what happened, but Tina said she was the only one allowed to work there now.

Ronoc
01-23-19, 15:39
I just moved back to town after a couple of years and am looking for advice. I see a few of my old regulars are still around, but want something new. Can anyone give me feedback on the two below?

Sexy Lexi in Ashland city, looks promising, but maybe TGTBT.

Bodyconnect in Bellevue, prices seem to be too high to not walk out happy, but am thinking it is like Oasis and will take multiple visits with the right girl for a payoff.

The popular solution looks to be BG.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

YellowJacket
01-23-19, 16:30
I just moved back to town after a couple of years and am looking for advice. I see a few of my old regulars are still around, but want something new. Can anyone give me feedback on the two below?

Sexy Lexi in Ashland city, looks promising, but maybe TGTBT.

Bodyconnect in Bellevue, prices seem to be too high to not walk out happy, but am thinking it is like Oasis and will take multiple visits with the right girl for a payoff.

The popular solution looks to be BG.

Any feedback would be appreciated.If you are looking for safe fun that won't break the bank, BG is the best option depending on where you live. Its about an hour drive up I-65. Jasmine in BG offers as little more bang for your buck, but not complete FS. None of the places in BG offer FS.

YellowJacket
01-23-19, 16:33
Is there any place I can go in Tennessee? I normally go to Kentucky but want to find some place close to home to leave happy. I've tried peace massage in gallatin 3 or 4 times. They post ads that make you think they offer more but nothing has happened here at least for me anyway.PEACE MASSAGE IN GALLATIN IS A RIP OFF - !

PEACE MASSAGE IN GALLATIN IS A RIP OFF. Don't waste your money.

PEACE MASSAGE IN GALLATIN IS A RIP OFF. Stop going to this place.

PEACE MASSAGE IN GALLATIN IS A RIP OFF. Extras, are you kidding me?

YellowJacket
01-23-19, 16:40
Anyone have any feedback on this ad?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/137261

YellowJacket
01-23-19, 16:43
Anyone had time with this one:

https://nashville.rubratings.com/130233

YellowJacket
01-23-19, 16:46
I have seen several ads for Asians recently. . In Nashville. Any word on this one as well. . Thanks.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/137253

BillyBarue
01-23-19, 17:09
Is there any place I can go in Tennessee? I normally go to Kentucky but want to find some place close to home to leave happy. I've tried peace massage in gallatin 3 or 4 times. They post ads that make you think they offer more but nothing has happened here at least for me anyway.Middle TN is pretty much dead thanks to being the buckle of the bible belt.

Dan4598
01-23-19, 17:49
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HarryLowell
01-24-19, 13:25
Visited Averie this week in Ashland City. I was greeted by a woman who looked like maybe she was Averie but 10 years older than the pictures in the ad. The strong smell of cigarettes followed. She led me into a dark room and told me to lie face down and she would start the nuru. She uses coconut oil and it has a very strong smell. After not underessing at all and no nuru yet, she turned me over and took her top off. No mutual touch. No Extras. When the "hour" session ended, I saw we had only been in the room for 35 minutes.

I have seen Mia and Lexi here as well. Lexi is sweet, but not very skilled. Mia is good but always cut our time short as well.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/134877

Quake3
01-24-19, 18:29
I have seen several ads for Asians recently. . In Nashville. Any word on this one as well. . Thanks.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/137253These girls are travel all picture are fake. It is a hot or miss. I hit some and miss some. All will do HE some will go further but they are typical Chinese, Vetnamese or Korean woman with very limited English.

MovingNorth
01-26-19, 12:59
Looking for an UTR north of town. PM me details please.

GimmeHappyEnd
01-26-19, 15:34
I noticed Eden reopened the other day. I stopped by and Tina came to talk to me. I don't know what happened, but Tina said she was the only one allowed to work there now.There were 3 women there two days ago. Google search "Murfreesboro Massage Investigation" and you'll know what happened.

Street Seeker
01-27-19, 12:21

https://nashville.rubratings.com/137253Totally fake pictures and you have to be willing to walk away if the girls are not close to what is described. Out of all the ones I have checked out only one was incredibly hot and a blast to play with. I would estimate 80%+ of the time I walk away. One time I walked because the lady was really old, I get a call from their handler and she hooked me up with a nice looking, younger woman. You just never know.

Cromwell
01-28-19, 03:37
Totally fake pictures and you have to be willing to walk away if the girls are not close to what is described. Out of all the ones I have checked out only one was incredibly hot and a blast to play with. I would estimate 80%+ of the time I walk away. One time I walked because the lady was really old, I get a call from their handler and she hooked me up with a nice looking, younger woman. You just never know.In my limited experience all pics from AMP's are fake. No doubt some lingerie model website. But IMHO not much beats a good rub and tug. YMMV.

USA_Jimmy
01-28-19, 16:21
Give yourself a Christmas present to remember the rest of your life.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/117445

www.thesweetestserenity.com

She is an oasis in the desert of Nashville!Do you recommend the 60 minute massage or the one hour date? Thanks for all your great posts!

ReadyFreddy
01-29-19, 00:09
Do you recommend the 60 minute massage or the one hour date? Thanks for all your great posts!I'll make the popcorn.

AhaMadness
01-29-19, 01:04
Been traveling a ton this last month so wasn't able to visit my ATF Roxy at Next Level. Went to make an appointment today, but found out she's not there anymore. Anybody know her whereabouts? If she moved to a different parlor, or went indie? Any info would be appreciated. Help!

Adolphus Nomad
01-29-19, 13:05
Do you recommend the 60 minute massage or the one hour date? Thanks for all your great posts!First visit I recommend 1 hour massage. Let her know when you set it up. Place donation in plain sight at the get go. Then, LET HER DRIVE THE CAR!

Tell her I recommended this.

AN.

Lsd0227
01-29-19, 17:11
I saw this provider today well worth the visit. Treat her nice and there are options available. Located near the airport, light screening and you will leave happy.

Nashville. rubratings.com/138258.

USA_Jimmy
01-29-19, 17:33
First visit I recommend 1 hour massage. Let her know when you set it up. Place donation in plain sight at the get go. Then, LET HER DRIVE THE CAR!

Tell her I recommended this.

AN.Many thanks! I "retired" from the hobby about 8 years ago. Stephanie will be the first lady that I will see since moving to Nashville in 2013.

Jimmy.

AhaMadness
01-30-19, 00:23
Went to Body Connect in Bellevue today. Saw (gorgeous) new girl Dallas. Super sweet. Mediocre body rub (with very pleasant conversation. Bonus! After $$ tip (I know it was too much, I wanted to leave a good impression). Let me touch her (marvelous) breasts, in fact, she guided my hands after taking off her top (she whispered to not say anything), also over the clothes kitty rubbing. More might be on the table next time. I'll go back. Don't lambast me for paying so much. Good luck!

AhaMadness
01-30-19, 00:34
Went to Body Connect in Bellevue today. Saw (gorgeous) new girl Dallas. Super sweet. Mediocre body rub (with very pleasant conversation. Bonus! After $$ tip (I know it was too much, I wanted to leave a good impression). Let me touch her (marvelous) breasts, in fact, she guided my hands after taking off her top (she whispered to not say anything), also over the clothes kitty rubbing. More might be on the table next time. I'll go back. Don't lambast me for paying so much. Good luck!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/129430

Picture accurate!

Ram98
01-30-19, 03:32
What's going on Nashville!!

I was in town for work and decided to pull the trigger on Zowee, I'm glad I did. Here is my experience with this beautiful lady.

Called and texted for an appointment after work and we set everything up no issues. She texted me the location, very nice upscale hotel, and I arrived at the agreed upon time. Called and she came down to let me in, got to watch that ass walk up stairs to the room, nice view by the way. Get to the room and she took a few minutes getting set up while I got comfortable, she chatted with me the entire time and did a LEO check, asked me to touch her girls and I quickly obliged.

On to the goods, layed down and she went to work. Layed on my stomach and she put heated baby powder on my lower body and we had a pleasant conversation for a while. She moved to my back, with the heated powder and add the touch of her perfect girls, felt great and she was still engaged in conversation.

On to the flip, more of the same with the heated powder, which I have never experienced, and the girls on junior and my chest. After what seemed like forever she gets up and takes off the leopard print bottoms, got some lube and straddled me RCG.

She began to stoke junior and talking very dirty while she let me hands roam. This was my first experience with an Indie and it was a great one. I went for the HH session and left very happy, will repeat when I'm back in your city!

Thanks Nashville!

TnDude1
01-30-19, 09:25
Does anyone know this provider?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/137402

Nuru2099
01-31-19, 05:05
What's going on Nashville!!

I was in town for work and decided to pull the trigger on Zowee, I'm glad I did. Here is my experience with this beautiful lady.

Called and texted for an appointment after work and we set everything up no issues. She texted me the location, very nice upscale hotel, and I arrived at the agreed upon time. Called and she came down to let me in, got to watch that ass walk up stairs to the room, nice view by the way. Get to the room and she took a few minutes getting set up while I got comfortable, she chatted with me the entire time and did a LEO check, asked me to touch her girls and I quickly obliged.

On to the goods, layed down and she went to work. Layed on my stomach and she put heated baby powder on my lower body and we had a pleasant conversation for a while. She moved to my back, with the heated powder and add the touch of her perfect girls, felt great and she was still engaged in conversation.

On to the flip, more of the same with the heated powder, which I have never experienced, and the girls on junior and my chest. After what seemed like forever she gets up and takes off the leopard print bottoms, got some lube and straddled me RCG.Where did you see this old posted. I would be interested in knowing where to see her pics and info.

DieselAddict
01-31-19, 09:31
I believe this is who he is talking about.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/45692

SnoBallGuy
01-31-19, 10:20
Does anyone know this provider?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/137402I tried to contact her yesterday in the am got no reply all day.

Kcl117
01-31-19, 10:26
I believe this is who he is talking about.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/45692Surprised to hear she is working in a hotel. She usually works at her house.

Ram98
01-31-19, 13:55
Surprised to hear she is working in a hotel. She usually works at her house.She said she normally does but her bathroom was being renovated. I guess that's why it took a minute for her to get set up.

PWallace
01-31-19, 17:25
Howdy. I'm visiting Nashville and was wondering if someone could give me any info on this provider. Searches of the threads revealed nothing. Maybe she changed names? Thanks in advance gentlemen.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/136418

SnoBallGuy
01-31-19, 17:46
Howdy. I'm visiting Nashville and was wondering if someone could give me any info on this provider. Searches of the threads revealed nothing. Maybe she changed names? Thanks in advance gentlemen.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/136418She looks lovely to me never have seen her but just may have to when I am back in town, let me know if you beat me to her.

SnoBallGuy
01-31-19, 17:51
I tried to contact her yesterday in the am got no reply all day.Did a little checking not 100% sure but I suspect she may be that October Rose nutjob if so no thanks she is batshit crazy.

Member #6535
02-01-19, 14:38
Totally fake pictures and you have to be willing to walk away if the girls are not close to what is described. Out of all the ones I have checked out only one was incredibly hot and a blast to play with. I would estimate 80%+ of the time I walk away. One time I walked because the lady was really old, I get a call from their handler and she hooked me up with a nice looking, younger woman. You just never know.I'm not sure if this is the same type set up when BP was still in play, but if so, my experience was the same. I haven't seen any since BP shut down. It seems the fictitious Asian ads went away for a while. I wasn't sure if these were the same, they have stepped the pictures up a lot, and before they didn't show the face. But the body that answered the door never matched either. I never had any above a 6, but some were more fun and participate more than others. You pay for the hour but they still tried to get you out in 20 minutes.

Good Luck, let us know.

RickNnashville
02-04-19, 03:07
Anybody know what happened to China? It seems like she just fell off the map and I can't get her to return calls / texts. I texted with an Erica who said she's at the same location and has taken over for China, but I don't know if she's legit or not. Can anyone shed some light on China or confirm if you've seen Erica?

Thanks.

Tre312
02-04-19, 10:57
Anybody know what happened to China? It seems like she just fell off the map and I can't get her to return calls / texts. I texted with an Erica who said she's at the same location and has taken over for China, but I don't know if she's legit or not. Can anyone shed some light on China or confirm if you've seen Erica?

Thanks.China quit erica is over the place now also there two black girls their now they are all pretty good. One of the girls was the thick receptionist at macys place down the street. I would say all are on par with China. It just that Erica doesn't open the place until later in the day.

Gibson1970
02-04-19, 15:00
China quit erica is over the place now also there two black girls their now they are all pretty good. One of the girls was the thick receptionist at macys place down the street. I would say all are on par with China. It just that Erica doesn't open the place until later in the day.I saw China several times and she never disappointed. I saw Erica once and it was good. The main difference between China and Erica was China used to tease and play with Junior and the boys while you were on you stomach, Erica did not.

Member #5896
02-04-19, 20:51
Anyone seen Latrice from Repose? Worth it?

Steve4Action
02-05-19, 07:50
She was excellent. Erica is way too mechanical and will short you on time. Young ladies down the hill are better. Blackhawk is correct about using the back channel especially for utr providers. I really enjoy a good massage and want to support the utr providers.

Steve.

SnoBallGuy
02-05-19, 10:25
She was excellent. Erica is way too mechanical and will short you on time. Young ladies down the hill are better. Blackhawk is correct about using the back channel especially for utr providers. I really enjoy a good massage and want to support the utr providers.

Steve.I would love a good utr massage girl I usually go to the AMP's to try my luck.

Jjjohnston84
02-05-19, 10:38

https://nashville.rubratings.com/136418Is amazing. Go see her you won't be disappointed.

Jjjohnston84
02-05-19, 10:45
China quit erica is over the place now also there two black girls their now they are all pretty good. One of the girls was the thick receptionist at macys place down the street. I would say all are on par with China. It just that Erica doesn't open the place until later in the day.Unfortunately China didn't quit, she is on a permanent vacation so to speak. Although I wouldn't call it a vacation.

Erica is running the place now, she is super sweet, and Lola is also there, and a few other girls are in and out. The difference now, besides the fact that every girl is different in her approach, is that all the girls handle their own calls. China used to take all calls and schedule the girls for them, same way Macy does it down the road. You really can't go wrong with any of them, but like always YMMV. I've had different experiences with every girl there, but I always leave happy.

Only4
02-05-19, 13:26
New to the hobby, but not new to standard massages. Been checking out a few of the places around here, on a binge of sorts looking for a reliable place to land. Kozy is not it. My experience was lackluster to say the least. They use curtains and the walls are not floor to ceiling. Ambiance was terrible, She did not speak a lick of english and gave an OK traditional Asian massage. Nothing on flip and nothing to look at. Oh and you can hear everything in there, Like other patrons across the hall trying to talk them into doing something else. Awkward.

AhaMadness
02-05-19, 15:04
Visited Dallas at Body Connect today. Receptionist asked if I wanted the Body to Body experience (8, instead of $. 2 for the hour). Figured, why not? 20 minute mark I flipped and she got on top of me RCG. She is very sexy and super sweet. She let me rub her kitty over her panties and pulled up her top so I could fondle her amazing breasts. Very sensual. Panties remained on during the rub. Left happy from strip club style rub. Tipped $$. Will go back.

AhaMadness
02-05-19, 15:07

Thanks.I've been watching this thread, are you guys talking about AAA Chinese Therapeutic in the Harpeth Valley cul de sac? Or somewhere else?

Thanks.

PokeHerFace40
02-05-19, 17:22
I tried to contact her yesterday in the am got no reply all day.This is Geena. She used to advertise in the boro on the BP bodyrub section. I never saw her but tried a few times. She was so paranoid she hung up on me every time I talked to her. Idk how she had any business at all. I remember some reviews saying it wasn't a great massage.

MsSportsDoc
02-05-19, 17:37
She said she normally does but her bathroom was being renovated. I guess that's why it took a minute for her to get set up.Is she still shorting time? I've been to her a couple times, but both times I paid for an hour, and only got about 35-40 min.

SnoBallGuy
02-05-19, 18:19
This is Geena. She used to advertise in the boro on the BP bodyrub section. I never saw her but tried a few times. She was so paranoid she hung up on me every time I talked to her. Idk how she had any business at all. I remember some reviews saying it wasn't a great massage.I talked with her 1 time and she got nasty on the phone & hung up on me too.

Fenris Lupus
02-05-19, 20:13
Erica is running the place now.Is this Erica of whom you speak by any chance the individual who used to advertise on the sister site going by the name "Birmerica"?

Member #5936
02-05-19, 21:35
Is she still shorting time? I've been to her a couple times, but both times I paid for an hour, and only got about 35-40 min.When I saw her she didn't clockwatch and even went over the time. Hearing that she's been shorting surprised me hopefully she steps it up soon.

Only4
02-06-19, 13:55
Don't use their online appt system, it is garbage and they don't even check it. Also the providers in the online schedule do not sync up to who is actually there. Call to make appt. Incredibly unorganized and they switched my attendant, but she was still She was super cute and fit (Aria). Light touch massage nothing special. Scheduled an hour they said they only had time for hh. Shirt not bra came off on flip, nothing but teasing, no touching. Very nice view however. The place was a bit of a mess, there is no sauna, felt very haphazard. No door only a curtain, and the waiting area is right outside the room. Did not enjoy sitting there waiting for her to finish up with the previous patron. To be honest it was not a very friendly experience. Will try others before going back.

Maxim V
02-06-19, 16:21
Visited Dallas at Body Connect today. Receptionist asked if I wanted the Body to Body experience (8, instead of $. 2 for the hour). Figured, why not? 20 minute mark I flipped and she got on top of me RCG. She is very sexy and super sweet. She let me rub her kitty over her panties and pulled up her top so I could fondle her amazing breasts. Very sensual. Panties remained on during the rub. Left happy from strip club style rub. Tipped $$. Will go back.Did you pay 280.00 for just a tug?

Cromwell
02-07-19, 10:55
Did you pay 280.00 for just a tug?If he did that's incredible!

Immortal5676
02-07-19, 11:27
As anyone been to this place? Was wondering if it's any good??

BigDaddy551
02-08-19, 12:00
Stopped by to see Mia yesterday at first I thought the drive was a little far but it ended up being about 25 minutes so not to bad. I was pleased with the outcome so it was definitely worth the drive for me she was young, petite, and beautiful the massage was a lot better than I've had other places and she didn't hesitate when I asked at the end.

AxelR
02-08-19, 20:57
Is she still shorting time? I've been to her a couple times, but both times I paid for an hour, and only got about 35-40 min.When I saw Zowee she took it slow. Long massage and absolutely no rush. I guess YMMV.

Member #5936
02-08-19, 23:11
When I saw Zowee she took it slow. Long massage and absolutely no rush. I guess YMMV.Same this was shocking to hear. Looking back I think we went 20 minutes over? Very generous of her but that was a while ago. For that price though YMMV is an expensive gamble.

JCModel78
02-09-19, 19:22
Visited Dallas at Body Connect today. Receptionist asked if I wanted the Body to Body experience (8, instead of $. 2 for the hour). Figured, why not? 20 minute mark I flipped and she got on top of me RCG. She is very sexy and super sweet. She let me rub her kitty over her panties and pulled up her top so I could fondle her amazing breasts. Very sensual. Panties remained on during the rub. Left happy from strip club style rub. Tipped $$. Will go back.Dropping $$ for a HJ only is cleaning the market for the rest of us. Chasiti's places (Oasis, Body Connect & Next Level) is already charging $ or $. 2 for a one hour session and for an additional $$ they should be offering BJs with FS.

Sweet River
02-10-19, 00:47
Goodness Gracious!! Spent the last three hours dreaming with Zowee and being drained by her. I do not think she is respected enough on this board, but damn. She is a great way to spend the day. Eveything is on the menu, but everything must be covered. Everything. Even BJ. STILL! Great fun. Good time. Hot Red Pepper!

AhaMadness
02-10-19, 01:10
Dropping $$ for a HJ only is cleaning the market for the rest of us. Chasiti's places (Oasis, Body Connect & Next Level) is already charging $ or $. 2 for a one hour session and for an additional $$ they should be offering BJs with FS.I've received a wide array of comments for my report both open and as private messages. I'm relatively new to this. And I'm trying to do due diligence and report. I'm trying to contribute, please don't judge. I tip high in all aspects of my life, and wasn't duped by her (yeah, I know the going rate for a HJ is 60-80). For the record, the "body to body" door fee (or whatever you call it) was 180 (60 more than the regular hr fee), I figured I'd take one for the team and find out what's up. I tipped the young lady 200. She threw in some nice extras (not FS), made me feel great on a really s*why day. I'm definitely not trying to make it more difficult for senior members. I couple of thank you's would be nice for trying out the new place with a new girl. No judgement on any of you or anyone who has commented. If we don't all share, we don't all know what's going on, right? Would appreciate more support. I lurked for a long time, I'm attempting to step up. Regardless, happy weekend to all!

Larry19
02-10-19, 13:16
I've received a wide array of comments for my report both open and as private messages. I'm relatively new to this. And I'm trying to do due diligence and report. I'm trying to contribute, please don't judge. I tip high in all aspects of my life, and wasn't duped by her (yeah, I know the going rate for a HJ is 60-80). For the record, the "body to body" door fee (or whatever you call it) was 180 (60 more than the regular hr fee), I figured I'd take one for the team and find out what's up. I tipped the young lady 200. She threw in some nice extras (not FS), made me feel great on a really s*why day. I'm definitely not trying to make it more difficult for senior members. I couple of thank you's would be nice for trying out the new place with a new girl. No judgement on any of you or anyone who has commented. If we don't all share, we don't all know what's going on, right? Would appreciate more support. I lurked for a long time, I'm attempting to step up. Regardless, happy weekend to all!So you actually dropped almost 400 for a hand job? To each his own but I think that is pretty crazy, I can think of several places that I could have gone not once but 4 visits for that amount and left very happy.

Hokies32
02-10-19, 22:56
I've received a wide array of comments for my report both open and as private messages. I'm relatively new to this. And I'm trying to do due diligence and report. I'm trying to contribute, please don't judge. I tip high in all aspects of my life, and wasn't duped by her (yeah, I know the going rate for a HJ is 60-80). For the record, the "body to body" door fee (or whatever you call it) was 180 (60 more than the regular hr fee), I figured I'd take one for the team and find out what's up. I tipped the young lady 200. She threw in some nice extras (not FS), made me feel great on a really s*why day. I'm definitely not trying to make it more difficult for senior members. I couple of thank you's would be nice for trying out the new place with a new girl. No judgement on any of you or anyone who has commented. If we don't all share, we don't all know what's going on, right? Would appreciate more support. I lurked for a long time, I'm attempting to step up. Regardless, happy weekend to all!I am not trying to start a major disagreement or argument but, it is your money and you are a grown ass man who can make your own decisions, and if it makes your happy go for it!

I appreciate the info!

Bobb0247
02-11-19, 00:21
I have become a regular of Zowee's and for me she's worth every penny. First, she is absolutely gorgeous and has an absolutely amazing body. She is in a very nice and quiet location and the room where she does bodyrubs includes some interesting ambiance on TV. She does a nice light touch massage but definitely inquire about her full menu. The other things on the list are mind-blowing! Trust me. You won't be disappointed!

BillyBarue
02-11-19, 18:05
He swings. And a big fat strike! Went back to my place in Smyrna and drew a younger husky one. Had high hopes based on the last visit. Mediocre massage, no teasing, nada. Damn, I thought I had something.

Only4
02-11-19, 18:43
I'm slowly reporting on all the places I have tried in Nashville, but the first one I dipped my toe in was Oasis, they have the best marketing for noobs. I did a walk-in, and when I got there they asked for my phone, at the time I was unaware this was standard practice for all of their places (oasis, body connect, next level) They led me to the room and after laying on the table for 20 minutes, Gabby finally came in looking really hot (accurate pics) no doubt, and she was sorry for the wait. She was really sweet, made me feel comfortable and I had her full attention. Honestly her massage was very relaxing and I was very aroused, nothing happened on the flip however (but the convo was great) I also got the table shower. The massage room was private but only with a curtain. The table shower room was private with a door. She asked that I tip before the shower, I was in the dark as to how much so I left 40 out. This got me a nice scrub on the back and on the flip there was a couple of quick scrubs where it matters, but that was it (having a hot woman scrub you down is great I have to admit, does leave you frustrated however). Not sure what I was supposed to do at that moment, then it ended abruptly and she left me on the table blue balled to hell. I have not been back and after reading more this appears to be the standard experience. Cute girls, light massage, lots of money, not much else.

Side note:

A week after I started exploring the hobby I was in Boston and thought I would try my luck with the first AMP near me and listed on RM. HomeRun. Holy hell, after that I was hooked. I actually went there a second time on the trip. Sad to hear there is nothing like that here, but my search continues.

Hokies32
02-11-19, 22:33
I have become a regular of Zowee's and for me she's worth every penny. First, she is absolutely gorgeous and has an absolutely amazing body. She is in a very nice and quiet location and the room where she does bodyrubs includes some interesting ambiance on TV. She does a nice light touch massage but definitely inquire about her full menu. The other things on the list are mind-blowing! Trust me. You won't be disappointed!I too have dreamed of Zowee. Today in fact. First time. Won't be the last.

Tenn15
02-12-19, 11:24
Has anyone tried and of the girls from slixa.com? Seems legit just didn't know if anyone has tried a provider from the site?

BoroGuy54
02-12-19, 20:34
He swings. And a big fat strike! Went back to my place in Smyrna and drew a younger husky one. Had high hopes based on the last visit. Mediocre massage, no teasing, nada. Damn, I thought I had something.You are not going to have any luck with Carol, maybe with one of the others but YMMV.

NashBash
02-13-19, 12:00
Oasis was one of the original 'bodyrub' places before a bunch started opening up. I've been 8 times over the past 4 years. Let me document my experiences to show you the ebbs and flows. In my opinion it has gotten more expensive with quicker staff turnover, but like most places the experience depends on the girl you see.

1st time. Saw a black girl and did not even realize she was wearing a bikini until the flip! She let me grab her ass but that was all, told me she offered body rubs at her apartment which offered more but not FS.

2- Saw a cute light-skinned black girl who was pretty strict (no extras) but chatted me up, gave me her number and insisted I text her! LOL.

3- Saw a bigger Latino girl with huge juggs. Awesome massage, let me play / suck / slap jimmy on them till I busted.

4- Saw the same Latino girl but she wanted a huge tip to even get her juggs out, teased me and left me to self serve as I 'didn't bring enough money'.

5- Saw a really skinny, heavily tattooed white girl who let me finger both holes while she jerked me off. Tipped her all I had but she then asked me to go to the ATM and bring her back more. No chance! (Saw the same girl under a different name at Next Level months later and she was asking for money straight away and seemed like a junkie).

6- Saw Haley (who I think now runs 'The Loft' massaged me for about 10/15 minutes before flipping me and rubbing her cleavage over my covered manhood before the towel came off. I ended up busting between her juggs. Short but sweet.

7- Opted for the 4-hand special, one of the girls I requested had left so the boss filled in. Boring and average massage and crappy table shower after. No fun.

8- Saw a dark-skinned black girl who is no longer there, super sexy massage, on the flip her thong was in my face until I got rock hard, she jerked me off while fingering her own ass! Best thing was she never even asked for a tip and seemed pleasantly surprised when I gave her one!

It is always a gamble and usually pricey, I usually wait till they offer a $100 VIP special. The LE attention on AMP's means these other places can charge a fortune and it doesn't help when people tip them outrageous amounts. I miss Blue Sapphire in Donelson big time. I'm thinking of a trip to Bowling Green, what is the 1 place I should visit? Also, all these girls on rubratings in Bellevue, can anyone recommend?

In other news, I got a very lazy overpriced massage from the advert below. Not the girl in pictures. Shocker!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/135370

BillyBarue
02-13-19, 12:44
A week after I started exploring the hobby I was in Boston and thought I would try my luck with the first AMP near me and listed on RM. HomeRun. Holy hell, after that I was hooked. I actually went there a second time on the trip. Sad to hear there is nothing like that here, but my search continues.At Only4 - Up North and out West there are sooooo many more options at AMP's. TN's motto should be 'Welcome to the Buckle of the Bible Belt'.

Drudgery
02-13-19, 22:28
For a one time great dream who would you recommend?

CSmith3558
02-13-19, 22:43
Oasis was one of the original 'bodyrub' places before a bunch started opening up. I've been 8 times over the past 4 years. Let me document my experiences to show you the ebbs and flows. In my opinion it has gotten more expensive with quicker staff turnover, but like most places the experience depends on the girl you see.

1st time. Saw a black girl and did not even realize she was wearing a bikini until the flip! She let me grab her ass but that was all, told me she offered body rubs at her apartment which offered more but not FS.

2- Saw a cute light-skinned black girl who was pretty strict (no extras) but chatted me up, gave me her number and insisted I text her! LOL.

3- Saw a bigger Latino girl with huge juggs. Awesome massage, let me play / suck / slap jimmy on them till I busted.

4- Saw the same Latino girl but she wanted a huge tip to even get her juggs out, teased me and left me to self serve as I 'didn't bring enough money'.

5- Saw a really skinny, heavily tattooed white girl who let me finger both holes while she jerked me off. Tipped her all I had but she then asked me to go to the ATM and bring her back more. No chance! (Saw the same girl under a different name at Next Level months later and she was asking for money straight away and seemed like a junkie).

6- Saw Haley (who I think now runs 'The Loft' massaged me for about 10/15 minutes before flipping me and rubbing her cleavage over my covered manhood before the towel came off. I ended up busting between her juggs. Short but sweet.

7- Opted for the 4-hand special, one of the girls I requested had left so the boss filled in. Boring and average massage and crappy table shower after. No fun.

8- Saw a dark-skinned black girl who is no longer there, super sexy massage, on the flip her thong was in my face until I got rock hard, she jerked me off while fingering her own ass! Best thing was she never even asked for a tip and seemed pleasantly surprised when I gave her one!

It is always a gamble and usually pricey, I usually wait till they offer a $100 VIP special. The LE attention on AMP's means these other places can charge a fortune and it doesn't help when people tip them outrageous amounts. I miss Blue Sapphire in Donelson big time. I'm thinking of a trip to Bowling Green, what is the 1 place I should visit? Also, all these girls on rubratings in Bellevue, can anyone recommend?

In other news, I got a very lazy overpriced massage from the advert below. Not the girl in pictures. Shocker!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/135370There are 5 places in bowling green here the order in which I like best.

1. blue sky spa.

2. jasmine spa.

3. lililys.

4. lavender.

5. angel spa.

I've never gotten FS but always left happy with a handshake. 100 get you out happy counting the hr massage Angel spa may try to get a bigger tip tho.

Street Seeker
02-13-19, 23:18

https://nashville.rubratings.com/135370The Bowling Green board has good recommendations. Angel and Blue Sky are my favorites.

Cromwell
02-14-19, 11:20
Oasis was one of the original 'bodyrub' places before a bunch started opening up. I've been 8 times over the past 4 years. Let me document my experiences to show you the ebbs and flows. In my opinion it has gotten more expensive with quicker staff turnover, but like most places the experience depends on the girl you see....

https://nashville.rubratings.com/135370Nice review thanks for posting.

Larry19
02-17-19, 21:28
Anyone know where Grace and Lucy, that was with healing care before they were temporary closed, are now. I heard Grace was in Franklin but I don't know where. I have not been able to find out any info about Lucy.

RichHam
02-18-19, 01:10
https://nashville.rubratings.com/135902

Tried to toftt today and scheduled a session with Carmen. Right off the bat, it was fuzzy communication. Asked what her donation was, gave me a quote for $. 2 for hh and $. 8 for hr. Told her 30 min was fine, she then tried to up sell me on the phone and said, "open your wallet and tell me how much you have in there, I am so worth it". Told her I'm cool w 30 min for now and told her that I'd be asking her to come out and meet me when I got to her place (just to make me feel better, that I wasn't getting set up to get robbed). She sent me a couple more pics and said "this is me". Gaps of 20 to 30 min in between messages. She sounded spaced out saying "the noise you hear is the sound of my washer and dryer being delivered". What the fuck? Asked her to text me her address and she said yes. Crickets for about 4 hours and she comes back with the missing phone charger story. You've all heard it before. She apologized and insisted that she was in a "safe upscale location". Luckily, my atf kitty was in town and got myself CFS instead of a rub and tug. Considering how fucked up she was, she's probably not LE but her pics has the possibility of being a good time. Hope someone else has better luck.

PeteIam
02-18-19, 10:26
Anyone know where Grace and Lucy, that was with healing care before they were temporary closed, are now. I heard Grace was in Franklin but I don't know where. I have not been able to find out any info about Lucy.Never seen Grace in Franklin. Heard she left state. Lucy was in Nashville. There anything good at healing care since they moved on?

PeteIam
02-18-19, 11:11
Anybody know what happened to JG Massage in Franklin? Tried to get a massage yesterday and the location is empty. Last time I was there I remember the girl say it was moving. Couldn't find a new location. Anything else good in that area?

SnoBallGuy
02-19-19, 14:26
Has anyone seen Lytrice lately she is the lady in Franklin works at a place called Repose she gave a real nice massage in the past, just wondering if she's still active.

KittyElectro
02-19-19, 19:45
Has anyone seen Lytrice lately she is the lady in Franklin works at a place called Repose she gave a real nice massage in the past, just wondering if she's still active.IIRC, she was up on the 4th floor of a pretty big office building in Franklin, right? I saw her once a couple years ago, but never got any hints of extras so I didn't repeat. I haven't seen her ad since backpage went down, so I assumed she was legit.

KittyElectro
02-19-19, 19:49
She asked that I tip before the shower, I was in the dark as to how much so I left 40 out. ... she left me on the table blue balled to hell. You undertipped, son. Standard tip there is $.

Member #6535
02-19-19, 22:05
I too have dreamed of Zowee. Today in fact. First time. Won't be the last.Good to hear, it took her long enough. She was pretty rocky a couple years ago. What is her rate now for the extra menu? If you don't mind I'd be interested in some details, you can PM if you like.

Thanks.

SouthBoundKink
02-20-19, 02:47
Had a massage at Relax tonight. Decent massage at best, absolutely no hint of extras of any kind. Seems to be a bust unfortunately.

Steve4Action
02-20-19, 10:52
Anybody know what happened to JG Massage in Franklin? Tried to get a massage yesterday and the location is empty. Last time I was there I remember the girl say it was moving. Couldn't find a new location. Anything else good in that area?When Bing Bing left, so did I. She was great! Been searching for another Bing Bing with no success.

Steve.

Member #6535
02-20-19, 17:33
IIRC, she was up on the 4th floor of a pretty big office building in Franklin, right? I saw her once a couple years ago, but never got any hints of extras so I didn't repeat. I haven't seen her ad since backpage went down, so I assumed she was legit.Speaking of this, is that older Hispanic lady that used to work out of office building still over that way?

GimmeHappyEnd
02-21-19, 14:38
There's a new place in Murfreesboro. I got a message the address is in a private residence. There are a few girls to choose. I almost booked a appointment but then I chickened out. The wording of the ad sounds familiar to one of the places in Nashville. Has anybody tried it yet?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/138698

GimmeHappyEnd
02-21-19, 15:12
New to the hobby, but not new to standard massages. Been checking out a few of the places around here, on a binge of sorts looking for a reliable place to land. Kozy is not it. My experience was lackluster to say the least. They use curtains and the walls are not floor to ceiling. Ambiance was terrible, She did not speak a lick of english and gave an OK traditional Asian massage. Nothing on flip and nothing to look at. Oh and you can hear everything in there, Like other patrons across the hall trying to talk them into doing something else. Awkward.My visit was the same as yours. The lady was cute and younger. I'm not sure if she was pregnant or a little overweight in the belly. Nothing there to make me come back. She asked for a bigger tip which was awkward for me. But it was quickly cleared up when I said hell no. And yes you can hear everything through the walls.

GimmeHappyEnd
02-21-19, 15:16
Is she still shorting time? I've been to her a couple times, but both times I paid for an hour, and only got about 35-40 min.She did the same thing to me 2 years ago. I don't think she offered full service back then.

GimmeHappyEnd
02-21-19, 16:24
Hey I'm new to this site. I've visited Sunny Massage on Edmondson pike a couple occasions no luck. Is there any tricks I could use or am I just not visiting the right places.I've been here at least a dozen times. I never even got an accidental grazing. The place stays busy. Mongers keep visiting these places and giving $20 and more tips for lackluster massages and we'll never have the upper hand with the massage Parlors.

GimmeHappyEnd
02-21-19, 16:34
Peace massage offers no extras, they are a rip off. They post suggestive ads to draw in guys.

They only want your cash. Don't waste your time.I think 95% of the massage Parlors in Nashville, Franklin, and Murfreesboro are ripoffs. If it wasn't for us horny men thinking "she's going to do it next visit" these places would all close down.

ILovesMassages
02-22-19, 00:12
Anyone know where she went? I saw her a few times and each time got better! Would love to find her especially if she is on her own.

RichardHead57
02-22-19, 14:55
Has anyone seen Holly who offers a massage in Brentwood? I searched the thread and couldn't find any info about her, but she's been around for a while. I know she's legit, but I'm interested in the service quality. PM is fine.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123892

Maxim V
02-22-19, 20:37
[Deleted by Admin][

I'm deleting all these stupid fear mongering posts. This isn't the first time they ran a sting like what happened in Florida and it won't be the last.

A2

Maxim V
02-22-19, 20:45
I do know of a shop in Kansas that has cameras in the ceiling vent, so I always tipped outside of the room, after a couple of visits I did not return, I only went there to see a certain girl whom was a beauty.

Fiftyish
02-23-19, 06:03
Has anyone seen Holly who offers a massage in Brentwood? I searched the thread and couldn't find any info about her, but she's been around for a while. I know she's legit, but I'm interested in the service quality. PM is fine.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123892She's been around forever. I first seen her in 2008 and she was using the same pics from that ad. LOL.

I haven't seen her in about 3 years but she had a nice house. Won't talk your head off during session unless you bring up hockey. She's a big Pred's fan and season ticket holder.

She's older has to be close to 50 by now. She's no spinner, she is short a little pudgy with a gut, blonde with a pretty face, and some nice big ol man mades, very high maintenance nails always done, and the house is spotless. The room she does massages in has the scented candles going, she sets a nice mood.

She will give you a full hour massage (was $. 25, would sometimes msg me with $ special) does massages wearing a kind of little nighty type thing. Allows touching the man mades, (I never tried to touch kitty). HE is ok, after awhile for me I guess it just got a little old and I wanted younger.

HornDawgs
02-23-19, 07:50
She's been around forever. I first seen her in 2008 and she was using the same pics from that ad. LOL.

I haven't seen her in about 3 years but she had a nice house. Won't talk your head off during session unless you bring up hockey. She's a big Pred's fan and season ticket holder.

She's older has to be close to 50 by now. She's no spinner, she is short a little pudgy with a gut, blonde with a pretty face, and some nice big ol man mades, very high maintenance nails always done, and the house is spotless. The room she does massages in has the scented candles going, she sets a nice mood.

She will give you a full hour massage (was $. 25, would sometimes msg me with $ special) does massages wearing a kind of little nighty type thing. Allows touching the man mades, (I never tried to touch kitty). HE is ok, after awhile for me I guess it just got a little old and I wanted younger.That about sums it up, definitely been using those pics for a long long time. Gets the job done ok if that's what you want and no drama.

TittiBabi
02-23-19, 14:10
Has anyone seen Lytrice lately she is the lady in Franklin works at a place called Repose she gave a real nice massage in the past, just wondering if she's still active.She is still active and in the same location / office building. I saw her late last year. She does give a great massage. I try to see here whenever I am in town as she is just a coupe of minutes from the hotel I regularly stay.

Dcnash
02-23-19, 18:19
Just moved from DC. Wow what a difference. Like night and day. In DC (southern Maryland) EVERY spa offered full services. It was crazy how open it seemed. LE did not seem to care. Providers actually seemed upset if you weren't asking for extras.

However, here in Nashville NOTHING. No extras. Have been to Peace Massage in Gallatin, Diamond in Madison and A New Day in Hendersonville. Nothing at any of those places and I'm not seeing anything on these sites anywhere.

Anyone have any suggestions you can PM me. Thanks.

Street Seeker
02-24-19, 01:50
Just moved from DC. Wow what a difference. Like night and day. In DC (southern Maryland) EVERY spa offered full services. It was crazy how open it seemed. LE did not seem to care. Providers actually seemed upset if you weren't asking for extras.

However, here in Nashville NOTHING. No extras. Have been to Peace Massage in Gallatin, Diamond in Madison and A New Day in Hendersonville. Nothing at any of those places and I'm not seeing anything on these sites anywhere.

Anyone have any suggestions you can PM me. Thanks.You are out of luck here in Middle Tennessee. Bowling Green is the closest you'll find an AMP handshake.

Member #5965
02-24-19, 11:36
Saw their ad online and saw they had a website. Theyre by appointment only and seem a bit pricey so was wondering if anyone had any experience.

https://studio22nashville.com/

OldJarHead2111
02-24-19, 13:36
Is this Mia that everyone is / has been talking about in AC?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/126375

Thanks be safe!!

Larry19
02-24-19, 18:02

Thanks be safe!!No that's not Mia. Mia has not been on Rubratings for a couple of days. She is a brunette not blond, works in Ashland City.

RichHam
02-24-19, 20:10

Thanks be safe!!No. Her ad on rubratings will say "Ashland city".

RedPeter8
02-26-19, 13:21
I've been going to AMPs since the early 90's all over the country. This is just a money trap. 300 HJ, if your lucky. Go to Franklin kt. Or BG they have a couple that are poor quality but at least do work correctly. 60 for hour plus 40 tip. Almost never any more.

Saw their ad online and saw they had a website. Theyre by appointment only and seem a bit pricey so was wondering if anyone had any experience.

I've been going to amps since the early 90s all over the country. This is just a money trap. 300 HJ, if your lucky. Go to Franklin kt. Or BG they have a couple that are poor quality but at least do work correctly. 60 for hour plus 40 tip. Almost never any more.

BigRon1969
02-26-19, 14:04
I used to see Holly at Calming something in Goodlettsville. Looks like the place has closed. She gave an amazing legit massage and I always left happy. Does anyone know her whereabouts or have had any different experience with her?

CodeBlue999
02-27-19, 22:14
I was drooling over this curvy blond and couldn't wait to get a massage from her, but I did my research first and discovered she wasn't being totally honest in her ad. If that's your thing, that's cool, go for it. But if not, you may want to pass.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2817157111/1

AhaMadness
02-28-19, 05:24
Any massage providers that offer DATY? I'm not necessarily wanting to got to FS provider, but that might be my only option? Ideally, petite, athletic. Any of the usual crew on Rub Rating?

Thanks, as always!

P.S. I'm going to try and see the famous Mia in Ashland City today.

Garthie1
02-28-19, 07:43
I was drooling over this curvy blond and couldn't wait to get a massage from her, but I did my research first and discovered she wasn't being totally honest in her ad. If that's your thing, that's cool, go for it. But if not, you may want to pass.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2817157111/1LOL, what did you think ts stood for? Table shower? 🤣129315;.

CodeBlue999
02-28-19, 12:40
LOL, what did you think ts stood for? Table shower? 🤣129315;.Her ad on rr doesn't say TS, that's the one that got my motor running. I found the eb ad later.

Cromwell
02-28-19, 14:46

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2817157111/1Not a surprise I'd ever want.

DrJizz8008
02-28-19, 21:31
Long time lurker that finally got access back to my account. Not that I had many posts before. Figured I could play a little catch up with my recent experiences.

Claire. Attractive, fun time, quick to get to the flip and slightly mechanical but nice otc touching. Standard 100 house fee.

Hailey. Slightly more attractive, very sensual and a nice body. Also standard 100 fee.

Feel free to message me if you want more details, it has been awhile so my posts might be subpar to begin with.

PhatMongrel
03-02-19, 10:35
I usually do the AMP thing in Nashville but we all know it's a desert out there.

I was thinking of pulling the trigger on this ad I saw on another site:

https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/nashville/female-escorts/1468612

Or.

https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/nashville/female-escorts/1480930

I know the girl I get will be a roll of the dice. I'm more concerned about Uncle LEO. Has anyone had experience with any of these?

I would appreciate any info and help on tips, safety, etc.

Thanks in advance.

LovesToParty
03-02-19, 10:46
This article is so much horseshit. I'm sure it happens, but they make it sound like it is commonplace and pervasive. I lived in Florida for years, and the ladies at the AMPs were consistently stable, healthy and happy. I got to know a few of them and would occasionally take them shopping on their days off. They would stop at a bank and usually deposit several hundred dollars in cash. Instead of doing real investigative reporting, they just talk to LEO and regurgitate what they hear as factual. Pretty sad. Bullshit detectors are going off everywhere.

Behind Illicit Massage Parlors Lie a Vast Crime Network and Modern Indentured Servitude.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/02/us/massage-parlors-human-trafficking.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

Member #6535
03-03-19, 00:36
I usually do the AMP thing in Nashville but we all know it's a desert out there.

I was thinking of pulling the trigger on this ad I saw on another site:

https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/nashville/female-escorts/1468612

Or.

https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/nashville/female-escorts/1480930

I know the girl I get will be a roll of the dice. I'm more concerned about Uncle LEO. Has anyone had experience with any of these?

I would appreciate any info and help on tips, safety, etc.

Thanks in advance.Would love to know the outcome. I saw a few these type from similar ads before BP shut down. The girl never looked anything close to the ad. The best I had was maybe 6 in looks. 8 in body. Never got a BBBJ has advertised. Always payed for an hour and rushed out in 20-30 minutes. But I have a weakness for Asian women so I went for it a few times. Good luck, let us know.

Lsd0227
03-03-19, 12:42
I have been there 3 times in the past year and opted for the regular massage. The first time I got an hour and tipped $40 for HJ. The last 2 times I got hh and tipped $60 for HJ. The last two times she ended up massing me in bra and panties (their VIP) for regular rate. I got the same girl who was very talkative, but we got along well and she didn't make a big deal about the tip amount. YMMV, but definitely not worth the outrageous prices they are charging for VIP or any extra services.

BigRon1969
03-04-19, 02:20
I'm headed to ATL this week. Anyone have any providers that they'd recommend. PM me. Thanks.

Gibson1970
03-04-19, 12:20
Saw Lina last week and was she was pretty good.

She is a petite / spinner, young, AA, girl. Massage was actually pretty good with some teasing. Flip went well and she seemed to enjoy herself. She is with the same group as Claire. I would recommend over Claire.

Seven321
03-04-19, 17:57
Does anyone know where a Roxy from Next Level and Body Connect went? Was a personal favorite of mine. DM with info if needed!

Mr Gumption
03-04-19, 20:29

https://studio22nashville.com/YMMV.

These ladies are a joke they get you in but charge you everything for bad HJ. Pass.

DoYouFloss
03-05-19, 03:05
Visited Kozy on Donelson went last week about 9 pm. There's no doors just curtains. On the plus side the lady was very tall and slender, and climbed all over by back. I think it's the first time a legit place bothered to really get on the table with me to work my back. I'd probably go back for the massage, I doubt I'll get any extras by repeating though. I tried going to one place multiple times to build a reputation with them but it never went anywhere. Don't think it'll work here either.

AhaMadness
03-05-19, 04:04
Does anyone know where a Roxy from Next Level and Body Connect went? Was a personal favorite of mine. DM with info if needed!I'd love to know also. If you hear anything, PM me too?

Softhands48
03-05-19, 11:09
I'd love to know also. If you hear anything, PM me too?I believe she is using Tina at their Nolensville Road location.

PhatMongrel
03-05-19, 13:43
Visited Kozy on Donelson went last week about 9 pm. There's no doors just curtains. On the plus side the lady was very tall and slender, and climbed all over by back. I think it's the first time a legit place bothered to really get on the table with me to work my back. I'd probably go back for the massage, I doubt I'll get any extras by repeating though. I tried going to one place multiple times to build a reputation with them but it never went anywhere. Don't think it'll work here either.I can assure you that there are no extras ay Kozy or most of the other places in Nashville.

BigDaddy551
03-05-19, 20:33
No. Her ad on rubratings will say "Ashland city".Mia is back on rubratings.

DieselAddict
03-06-19, 21:28
Too bad. Good place. Anyone get Chloe's info while she was in town, would love to find her again LOL.

https://www.scoopnashville.com/2019/03/raided-bellevue-comfort-zone-was-front-for-160-sex-sessions/

RichardHead57
03-07-19, 09:12
Is it just me or does this ad make you go WTF?? Anyone seen her?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/132143

SnoBallGuy
03-07-19, 11:50
Is it just me or does this ad make you go WTF?? Anyone seen her?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/132143LOL she shows her ass and gives a BJ to a candy bar and we are the pervs LMAO.

Augustus89
03-07-19, 18:17
PM me if you know.

Was cruising thru Boro today and spotted a massage joint on Old Fort in front of Home Depot that had that AMP vibe to it. Anybody have any experience with it?

SnoBallGuy
03-08-19, 10:41
PM me if you know.

Was cruising thru Boro today and spotted a massage joint on Old Fort in front of Home Depot that had that AMP vibe to it. Anybody have any experience with it?It Eden massage nice place very clean, good price & good massage, have fun.

JonFonC
03-08-19, 11:09
Took a drive to Ft. Campbell a couple of times this week. Based off the rubmaps reviews were spot on. Be a friendly face and they'll be friendly too.

RickNnashville
03-08-19, 13:55
Too bad. Good place. Anyone get Chloe's info while she was in town, would love to find her again LOL.

https://www.scoopnashville.com/2019/03/raided-bellevue-comfort-zone-was-front-for-160-sex-sessions/Isn't this close to China's old place?

Ramblinman1
03-08-19, 14:03

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123892Any updates on Holly? I have an appointment soon and am curious of what to expect?

Ramblinman1
03-08-19, 14:07
Anyone have any experience with Holly in Brentwood? I have an appointment soon and was wondering what to expect and if anyone has had any recent experience with her?

SnoBallGuy
03-08-19, 16:44
On Rub Ratings anyone ever see her or know anything about her.

HornDawgs
03-08-19, 17:35
Isn't this close to China's old place?Yes, same complex. It was an insane location to run something so in the open, crazy. There's like a ladies tea room just across the street.

SnoBallGuy
03-08-19, 17:46
Yes, same complex. It was an insane location to run something so in the open, crazy. There's like a ladies tea room just across the street.Hmmmm I wonder if they like tea bags.

BygSexy
03-08-19, 18:38
Anyone have a clue about a private provider? Like A massage in a home not a run down strip mall?? LOL. Any news is good news to me. Thanks guys.

Tre312
03-08-19, 22:56

https://nashville.rubratings.com/136418I've tried to setup with her drove across town for her to ghost me with a lame I'm waiting on a prescription excuse. I then tried to setup again and she texted me the same excuse word for word again. This was weeks before the macy's incident.

Cromwell
03-09-19, 01:07

https://nashville.rubratings.com/136418If you do see her I'd love to read about your experience including cost.

Mj7676
03-09-19, 08:14
I've had good experiences in BG so far at Angel and liliy. If you have time to drive, as others have said, it's worth it for simple massage and handshake. But still looking in Nashville, has anyone checked out this one? Seems legit but since she's advertising there for a few months, it made me look again.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/135370

SnoBallGuy
03-09-19, 14:57
I've had good experiences in BG so far at Angel and liliy. If you have time to drive, as others have said, it's worth it for simple massage and handshake. But still looking in Nashville, has anyone checked out this one? Seems legit but since she's advertising there for a few months, it made me look again.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/135370Give her a try and let us know.

CodeBreaker
03-10-19, 11:58
So I was driving past The Oasis Thursday evening. When I drove by, there were at least six or seven cop cars in front of the place. I have checked their website and looks shut down. Checked rubratings, no ads from them anymore. Looks like this place was raided like other place earlier this week?

KittyElectro
03-10-19, 12:47

https://nashville.rubratings.com/135370I have been to see her many times -- often accidentally, as she advertises with no less than 4 different ads, and operates out of a small building in Berry Hill, next to a haircut place.

She is a larger (both tall and booty-wise) black woman, with a sweet voice. She gives the most amazing massage. She will likely start off as strictly legit, but if she knows you and believes you're good to play, you'll leave happy. I usually give her $. 6 for the hr.

SnoBallGuy
03-11-19, 09:22
I have been to see her many times -- often accidentally, as she advertises with no less than 4 different ads, and operates out of a small building in Berry Hill, next to a haircut place.

She is a larger (both tall and booty-wise) black woman, with a sweet voice. She gives the most amazing massage. She will likely start off as strictly legit, but if she knows you and believes you're good to play, you'll leave happy. I usually give her $. 6 for the hr.$150 for a massage & HJ that's pretty pricey.

The Meister
03-11-19, 13:01
No extras. I've seen Wendy since she was in brentwood. Very good massage. Never any thing else. She and all her gals have been baited by LEO multiple times and that's why they keep curtains only and all in the building can hear regular conversations.

Her biggest fear is that a gal she doesn't know well will cross the line for $ at her business. They could accuse her of pimping so she has to be very careful.

SnoBallGuy
03-11-19, 13:14
No Happy ending here LOL.

www.wgnsradio.com/woman-allegedly-stabs-man-after-telling-him-to-get-undressed-for-a-massage-in-murfreesboro-cms-48049

Woman Allegedly Stabs Man After Telling Him to Get Undressed for a Massage in Murfreesboro.

Lsd0227
03-11-19, 14:47
By far one of the best massages you will receive in Middle Tennessee from this provider. As mentioned in the other post she will start out legit, but as she gets to know you you can ask for more. To be honest the massage alone is worth the price.

$150 for a massage & HJ that's pretty pricey.

PimpinHoes
03-11-19, 14:54
So I was driving past The Oasis Thursday evening. When I drove by, there were at least six or seven cop cars in front of the place. I have checked their website and looks shut down. Checked rubratings, no ads from them anymore. Looks like this place was raided like other place earlier this week?I saw the 7 cops outside of Oasis as well, but they had pulled a car over and was arresting two men not associated with the business. I watched all the action from Captain Ds eating dinner. Oasis is open I was there this morning and saw Cassie. She said they closed down last week cause of flooding in the basement & website is under construction. LEO is watching rub ratings that's how they busted Bellevue.

TN Gonzo
03-11-19, 20:07
Attempted First Degree. Good God.

No Happy ending here LOL.

www.wgnsradio.com/woman-allegedly-stabs-man-after-telling-him-to-get-undressed-for-a-massage-in-murfreesboro-cms-48049

Woman Allegedly Stabs Man After Telling Him to Get Undressed for a Massage in Murfreesboro.

AhaMadness
03-11-19, 21:54
Any intel on.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/101183

KittyElectro
03-12-19, 12:43
$150 for a massage & HJ that's pretty pricey.Tell me about it. But that's the prices for reliable local independents these days.

I could go to Oasis (which I guess is still open) and pay $$. 3 or more- if the girl I get happens to be good to play and not worried about another Bellevue raid. Or I could go to the local AMPs and hope / beg but likely get left hanging. Or I could drive up to Bowling Green and spend my time rather than money.

KittyElectro
03-12-19, 12:47
By far one of the best massages you will receive in Middle Tennessee from this provider. As mentioned in the other post she will start out legit, but as she gets to know you you can ask for more. To be honest the massage alone is worth the price.Agreed. She's the best provider for actual massage out there that I've seen, and I've seen many, both independents and at AMPs.

KittyElectro
03-12-19, 12:53
I saw the 7 cops outside of Oasis as well, but they had pulled a car over and was arresting two men not associated with the business. I watched all the action from Captain Ds eating dinner. Oasis is open I was there this morning and saw Cassie. She said they closed down last week cause of flooding in the basement & website is under construction. LEO is watching rub ratings that's how they busted Bellevue.I absolutely adore Cassie and I was worried she might have gotten nicked. Glad to hear she's doing well.

Or, well enough, I guess.

ComTech42
03-13-19, 01:49
Anyone have a clue about a private provider? Like A massage in a home not a run down strip mall?? LOL. Any news is good news to me. Thanks guys.

I talked with her 1 time and she got nasty on the phone & hung up on me too.Do not waist your money or your time. It you actually get to see her you will be more than disappointed. Old, old.

RIP OFF is being kind.

Gipsyman
03-14-19, 14:46
I'm a massage addict and first time I had a good time with her, but massage was weak. Thought she was open to developing those skills because she had a good attitude. Tried several more times to visit but each time she'd flake, but string me along like,"Sorry, I forgot the key to the office, let's meet later. Then, later she needed another hour but wanted to see me. Uh-huh. Then, called another day and scheduled. When the time got close she said she got an outcall in Gallatin but could see me later that evening. Dropped it. Now that the other place taken down, I haven't tried again.

Folkster
03-14-19, 15:17
I've done some dreaming lately and wanted to share my experiences first I did silk dragon two days ago and saw queen. Incredibly sexy, teased me like it was going somewhere in the flip let me touch her and even insinuated being naughty and then I had to self service. Massage was good and very sensual but end was very lacking. Also just curtains so feels a little I safe. I've seen Erica in Bellevue several times, does offer a full menu but I've never partaken. HJ is pretty incredible especially leading up to. Today I saw Lola in Bellevue and have a new favorite. Her tease was fantastic and then the finale was probably one of the best I've ever had. She's sensual and responsive. I will def be seeing her again.

Fretz
03-14-19, 18:54
I've been out of the game for a few months, is Bowling Green still worth the drive?

Street Seeker
03-14-19, 19:28
I've been out of the game for a few months, is Bowling Green still worth the drive?Yup. It is.

CuriousDoc
03-14-19, 22:17
I am visiting town and just thought I would post my experience with Stacia Lingham massage. We emailed back and forth 5 or 6 times setting up a meeting then when the time came she ghosted me just at the last minute, something about car troubles while getting dinner. She did apologize the next day.

KittyElectro
03-15-19, 12:40
I've done some dreaming lately and wanted to share my experiences first I did silk dragon two days ago and saw queen. Incredibly sexy, teased me like it was going somewhere in the flip let me touch her and even insinuated being naughty and then I had to self service. Massage was good and very sensual but end was very lacking. Also just curtains so feels a little I safe. I've seen Erica in Bellevue several times, does offer a full menu but I've never partaken. HJ is pretty incredible especially leading up to. Today I saw Lola in Bellevue and have a new favorite. Her tease was fantastic and then the finale was probably one of the best I've ever had. She's sensual and responsive. I will def be seeing her again.I've been wondering about Silk Dragon for a whole now. Where is their incall? Is it an AMP or Oasis-style rub shop? What was the cost?

Geddylee
03-15-19, 15:28
I am visiting town and just thought I would post my experience with Stacia Lingham massage. We emailed back and forth 5 or 6 times setting up a meeting then when the time came she ghosted me just at the last minute, something about car troubles while getting dinner. She did apologize the next day.Yeah, based on what I've read on the Milwaukee forums in the past, missing that appointment and saving your $$ was probably for the best.

Member #6535
03-15-19, 15:49
I've been wondering about Silk Dragon for a whole now. Where is their incall? Is it an AMP or Oasis-style rub shop? What was the cost?Haven't heard of Silk Dragon, is there a link or website, where is it located?

Larry19
03-15-19, 17:14
Haven't heard of Silk Dragon, is there a link or website, where is it located?They have ad on rubratings.

Member #6535
03-15-19, 21:16
They have ad on rubratings.Thanks I will check it out.

Dbronze
03-16-19, 11:57
I've been here at least a dozen times. I never even got an accidental grazing. The place stays busy. Mongers keep visiting these places and giving $20 and more tips for lackluster massages and we'll never have the upper hand with the massage Parlors.There is nothing extra at Sunny. I go there for legitimate massages and sometimes there are good ones, sometimes there aren't. But it's a family run business, so they probably aren't going to risk anything.

(Edit: Sorry, didn’t realize this was 6 pages down when I clicked on the link.)

So Curious
03-18-19, 11:49
https://nashville.rubratings.com/140543

Anyone seen these? I know one of the chicks is on SA.

YellowJacket
03-19-19, 09:27
More on Kraft and his Jupiter visit.

https://mb.ntd.com/how-police-spent-months-taking-down-a-spa-where-robert-kraft-is-accused-of-soliciting-prostitution_302763.html

So Curious
03-19-19, 16:06
https://nashville.rubratings.com/133637

Wow. Just wow. She is the hottest woman I have ever touched. Pictures do her no justice at all. She is a doll with a smile and body that is out of this world. Everything you need to know is in the add. If you want a high end provider then she is your girl. There are rules but the view takes care of that. Reminds me of the service that Melissa provides back in the day, only better. Safe and private incall, no worries there. Higher price but I have no regrets!

So Curious
03-19-19, 17:00

Wow. Just wow. She is the hottest woman I have ever touched. Pictures do her no justice at all. She is a doll with a smile and body that is out of this world. Everything you need to know is in the add. If you want a high end provider then she is your girl. There are rules but the view takes care of that. Reminds me of the service that Melissa provides back in the day, only better. Safe and private incall, no worries there. Higher price but I have no regrets!I attached a picture so you can see a bit more accurate look of here.

RandyStevens
03-20-19, 05:31
I'm interested in any info for Diva.

Thanks.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/129134

SnoBallGuy
03-21-19, 08:31
I'm interested in any info for Diva.

Thanks.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/129134Give her a try and let us know.

Lingam Me
03-22-19, 06:30
Give her a try and let us know.She's a sweetheart. Not the girl in the pics but she's cool and cute. I've seen her numerous times and never inquired anything other than a massage. Not spa quality, but safe.

Ling.

Johnsondw26
03-22-19, 09:53

Anyone seen these? I know one of the chicks is on SA.Have you heard anything or tried yet just wondering.

SnoBallGuy
03-22-19, 13:09
Have you heard anything or tried yet just wondering.My guess they have no idea what Nuru really is.

KittyElectro
03-22-19, 16:35
She's a sweetheart. Not the girl in the pics but she's cool and cute. I've seen her numerous times and never inquired anything other than a massage. Not spa quality, but safe.

Ling.Safe is a relative term.

I like her personally, but mongers should be aware of two things:

1. She operates out of a duplex in a high density area — hard to "not be noticed" by the neighbors or anyone nearby who might be snooping.

2. She has security cameras all around her flat, and I don't know that they're not recording you.

So far I have had no blowback to having seen her, but you'll want to be informed. Be safe!

Johnsondw26
03-22-19, 19:09
My guess they have no idea what Nuru really is.Yeah that was a waste wish I'd saw your message before hand.

So Curious
03-22-19, 22:28
Have you heard anything or tried yet just wondering.No luck. I text to set up an appointment. They only had a late time of the day available.

RickNnashville
03-23-19, 12:56
I've done some dreaming lately and wanted to share my experiences first I did silk dragon two days ago and saw queen. Incredibly sexy, teased me like it was going somewhere in the flip let me touch her and even insinuated being naughty and then I had to self service. Massage was good and very sensual but end was very lacking. Also just curtains so feels a little I safe. I've seen Erica in Bellevue several times, does offer a full menu but I've never partaken. HJ is pretty incredible especially leading up to. Today I saw Lola in Bellevue and have a new favorite. Her tease was fantastic and then the finale was probably one of the best I've ever had. She's sensual and responsive. I will def be seeing her again.Has anyone seen Erica or Lola since the stuff at Macy's went down?

Member #6535
03-23-19, 15:35
Has anyone seen Erica or Lola since the stuff at Macy's went down?Anybody find out where this is located since the ad doesn't specify? I'm out today thought I might check it out. It's in my neck of the woods if it near BNA. But don't want to call until I can see the location.

Tre312
03-23-19, 16:13
Has anyone seen Erica or Lola since the stuff at Macy's went down?They are still there lola now does a couple days in murfreesboro I think they trying to get another spot though.

Paradigms007
03-25-19, 08:46
Legit one of the best fbsm I have ever had. Cute as a button too!

They are still there lola now does a couple days in murfreesboro I think they trying to get another spot though.

AhaMadness
03-25-19, 17:48
Has Mia gone underground? Is she taking clients. I was wondering if the LEO scare pushed her away. Haven't seen her on RR.

Will someone please PM me her number, I'll check it out and report if she takes my call.

Thanks in advance!

CSmith3558
03-26-19, 08:34
Has anyone ever had any luck at massage ellite? I've been 4 or 5 times in the past nice massage an table shower once. No signs of extras been over a year since my last visit. https://nashville.rubratings.com/84453.

LineMans
03-26-19, 10:45
Has Mia gone underground? Is she taking clients. I was wondering if the LEO scare pushed her away. Haven't seen her on RR.

Will someone please PM me her number, I'll check it out and report if she takes my call.

Thanks in advance!I talked with mia today none of the ladys from there are taking calls or appt for awhile.

SnoBallGuy
03-26-19, 11:10
Anyone know anything about Eastern Moon in the Boro pretty lady in the ad.

Hotrod82
03-26-19, 11:36

TOFTT on this one, big mistake. Keeps enforcing that the rub and tug scene in Nash is dead.

Not the pictures!!

Went with nuru, which was legit nuru-gel.

Experience was garbage, avoid like the plague.

CHJ. Yes you read that right!! She did allow and encouraged FIV.

Nuff said, just avoid this place as she said they were going to be here for the next year.

RickNnashville
03-26-19, 11:58
Legit one of the best fbsm I have ever had. Cute as a button too!Just FYI. I texted Erica but didn't see her Bc the timing didn't work out. She told me that Lola no longer works with her.

BlackHawk101
03-26-19, 12:59
Has anyone ever had any luck at massage ellite? I've been 4 or 5 times in the past nice massage an table shower once. No signs of extras been over a year since my last visit. https://nashville.rubratings.com/84453.Just some ass play and brush if my balls. However a great massage.

AhaMadness
03-26-19, 13:35
I talked with mia today none of the ladys from there are taking calls or appt for awhile.Thanks for the intel!

(Even though I'm bummed. I missed the window!

PhatMongrel
03-26-19, 14:59
Just some ass play and brush if my balls. However a great massage.I know the girls can be a little flirty but you won't find any extras. Miss A. Won't allow it in her shop.

LoveMassages82
03-27-19, 06:19
Long time lurker first time poster here. Thinking about heading to the Loft in Smyrna for manscaping and body rub. Anyone have any experiences here? I'm new to the area but have partaken with a few providers. Will be happy to share via DM if preferred. Also I have extensive experience in Memphis if anyone needs recommendations. Any advice on the Loft is much appreciated.

SnoBallGuy
03-27-19, 08:15
New posting on Rub Ratings she looks nice anyone know her.

SoiCowboy100
03-28-19, 11:12
I've done some dreaming lately and wanted to share my experiences first I did silk dragon two days ago and saw queen. Incredibly sexy, teased me like it was going somewhere in the flip let me touch her and even insinuated being naughty and then I had to self service. Massage was good and very sensual but end was very lacking. Also just curtains so feels a little I safe. I've seen Erica in Bellevue several times, does offer a full menu but I've never partaken. HJ is pretty incredible especially leading up to. Today I saw Lola in Bellevue and have a new favorite. Her tease was fantastic and then the finale was probably one of the best I've ever had. She's sensual and responsive. I will def be seeing her again.I have sent you 2 messages asking both both girls number with no reply?

Tre312
03-28-19, 11:47
Looks like she is at studio 22 now. Such a waste. https://nashville.rubratings.com/128642.

PhatMongrel
03-28-19, 20:03
I am in the mood for some Asian for Friday. Any suggestions? Please PM me.

Thanks.

Vet96
03-28-19, 21:03
https://nashville.rubratings.com/138812 Called this one yesterday. A woman answered and gave me the location to pull up. When I got there it was a small little setup with multiple little rooms all with massage tables. There was a curtain in the front with woman chattering behind it. The girl at the front was fair looking with an average body. Good height somewhat thick medium boobs. Looked late 20's early 30's. Anyway the damage was $. 50 for 50 minutes massage. I went to the back and got undressed. The woman behind the curtain both came and introduced themselves to me one by one do I could get a look at them. None of the 3 women looked like the woman in this ad. I chose the first option. Her body was smoking hot. Nice and thick medium boobs small waist and big rump. 9 out 10. She began the massage and we just talked while she gave a lackluster massage but I wasn't expecting much. She asked if she could get more comfortable and everything disappeared. Hands on was available and more was offered of course not without an upcharge. I lowballed to see what I could get away with and it worked. She made me RCG happy while I played with the cat and it was very pretty. I believe it's can be FS if the price is right.

Fraaak
03-28-19, 21:51
Looks like she is at studio 22 now. Such a waste. https://nashville.rubratings.com/128642.Or maybe there's someone finally worth seeing there since Lindsay left =p.

But I would be hesitant as well.

Hl123
03-29-19, 10:44
https://nashville.rubratings.com/138812 Called this one yesterday. A woman answered and gave me the location to pull up. When I got there it was a small little setup with multiple little rooms all with massage tables. There was a curtain in the front with woman chattering behind it. The girl at the front was fair looking with an average body. Good height somewhat thick medium boobs. Looked late 20's early 30's. Anyway the damage was $. 50 for 50 minutes massage. I went to the back and got undressed. The woman behind the curtain both came and introduced themselves to me one by one do I could get a look at them. None of the 3 women looked like the woman in this ad. I chose the first option. Her body was smoking hot. Nice and thick medium boobs small waist and big rump. 9 out 10. She began the massage and we just talked while she gave a lackluster massage but I wasn't expecting much. She asked if she could get more comfortable and everything disappeared. Hands on was available and more was offered of course not without an upcharge. I lowballed to see what I could get away with and it worked. She made me RCG happy while I played with the cat and it was very pretty. I believe it's can be FS if the price is right.My thoughts are that a review such as this should be reserved for PM, considering how things are in Nashville, and the recent bust in Bellevue. You might be drawing unwanted attention to a potential good thing.

ChuckNdHowz
03-29-19, 12:06
My thoughts are that a review such as this should be reserved for PM, considering how things are in Nashville, and the recent bust in Bellevue. You might be drawing unwanted attention to a potential good thing.Totally agree.

SnoBallGuy
03-29-19, 14:20
Totally agree.I second that agreement.

TN Gonzo
03-29-19, 14:44
My thoughts are that a review such as this should be reserved for PM, considering how things are in Nashville, and the recent bust in Bellevue. You might be drawing unwanted attention to a potential good thing.Without question, you are right. Sheesh, guys, please don't make public announcements like this, given the current climate.

Member #6535
03-29-19, 18:03
My thoughts are that a review such as this should be reserved for PM, considering how things are in Nashville, and the recent bust in Bellevue. You might be drawing unwanted attention to a potential good thing.I agree, but have to say kudos for TOFT. I would've been nervous as shit, giving the climate, that it was a setup. This sounds like the one that was advertised as SD. The description of the choice parade reminds me of the 8th avenue days, that I like! Feel free to PM me with any further details. I'm up for this if, it's legit, safe, and stays around long enough.

Tre312
03-29-19, 18:28
They were not very discreet at macys which led to its downfall. They were to public had business cards and openly advertised. They also didn't really screen either.

PhatMongrel
03-29-19, 20:43
Well, I decided to give this one a try: https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/nashville/female-escorts/1495490..

Connecting was super easy. I made a phone call, set a time and I received the address within 2 minutes. The girl was very cute. Probably Philapino about 30-35. She was a solid 8. 5 in the looks and body. The cost was $. 6 for the scheduled hour. She had me let her know when I was in the parking lot and then sent me the room number.

She greeted me in a skimpy red dress and greeted me with a hug. She had me undress and then asked for payment and then she undressed. She never left the room. Great body with huge 1/2" long dark nipples. (one of my weaknesses). The session was very rushed. She gave me some hugs and gave me a quick massage. On the flip she asked for. 6 for a CBJ. I told her I only had. 4 and she agreed. She did let me suck those gorgeus nipples and play with the kitty. Her goal was to get me out the door as fast as possible.

Total damage was $$. I will not repeat due to the rushed session. It would have been worth it for the full hour.

Gloryrider
03-29-19, 22:49
Well, I decided to give this one a try: https://adultsearch.com/tennessee/nashville/female-escorts/1495490..

Connecting was super easy. I made a phone call, set a time and I received the address within 2 minutes. The girl was very cute. Probably Philapino about 30-35. She was a solid 8. 5 in the looks and body. The cost was $. 6 for the scheduled hour. She had me let her know when I was in the parking lot and then sent me the room number.

She greeted me in a skimpy red dress and greeted me with a hug. She had me undress and then asked for payment and then she undressed. She never left the room. Great body with huge 1/2" long dark nipples. (one of my weaknesses). The session was very rushed. She gave me some hugs and gave me a quick massage. On the flip she asked for. 6 for a CBJ. I told her I only had. 4 and she agreed. She did let me suck those gorgeus nipples and play with the kitty. Her goal was to get me out the door as fast as possible.

Total damage was $$. I will not repeat due to the rushed session. It would have been worth it for the full hour.Did she look anything like her picture?

Gloryrider
03-29-19, 23:49
Yup. It is.I must be pretty new to the scene. Can anyone tell me more about bowling Green? Where should I go, what's so great?

I've lived here in Nashville for 2 years so far and my experiences have been hit or miss. I'm new to this site. Thanks why'all.

Donkey411
03-30-19, 00:20
Saw a visiting girl in Brentwood so I made the appointment. Texted with her at noon for a 2:30 appointment.

The usual system, call me when you get off the highway and I will tell you where to go. Well, off the highway and no answer.

Hung around for a bit and then left. Nothing.

Here's the girl:

http://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/150-full-hour-sensual-massage/875662758239

Larry19
03-30-19, 01:20
I must be pretty new to the scene. Can anyone tell me more about bowling Green? Where should I go, what's so great?

I've lived here in Nashville for 2 years so far and my experiences have been hit or miss. I'm new to this site. Thanks why'all.The best way for you to find out a wealth of information about BG is to read the countless number of posts about BG on this forum. That would be the best way to get your questions answered.

Gloryrider
03-30-19, 10:56
The best way for you to find out a wealth of information about BG is to read the countless number of posts about BG on this forum. That would be the best way to get your questions answered.Makes sense LOL. Thanks!

SnoBallGuy
03-30-19, 12:26
Saw a visiting girl in Brentwood so I made the appointment. Texted with her at noon for a 2:30 appointment.

The usual system, call me when you get off the highway and I will tell you where to go. Well, off the highway and no answer.

Hung around for a bit and then left. Nothing.

Here's the girl:
w
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/150-full-hour-sensual-massage/875662758239.You have to realize a very large percent of these girls are messed up and unreliable that is why they do not have real jobs, they post ads and do not answer calls or are no shows. I have tried to schedule with Lola Love for 3 weeks now phone calls, texts and emails more than a dozen tries with no reply at all, I have lost my interest in her and moved on.

PhatMongrel
03-30-19, 15:51
Did she look anything like her picture?No she did not look like the picture. I must say she was hot though. Very pleasant personality. Looks and body were 8. 5 +. I found a typo in my original report her nipples were 1 1/2" long not a 1/2 inch long. Just remember to look before you leap and always be safe.

Xr2312
03-31-19, 03:24

Wow. Just wow. She is the hottest woman I have ever touched. Pictures do her no justice at all. She is a doll with a smile and body that is out of this world. Everything you need to know is in the add. If you want a high end provider then she is your girl. There are rules but the view takes care of that. Reminds me of the service that Melissa provides back in the day, only better. Safe and private incall, no worries there. Higher price but I have no regrets!I agree a bit pricey but a nice view, and the free roaming makes up for it. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy safe.

Incall. Strict rules but if you play her game you won't regret it. Prob won't repeat because of the price though. I'd say she's a very straight person tells you how it is and how it will go down.

JustJamie901
03-31-19, 07:20
Hey guys, I wlll be in the area this week, and I would like to relax a little, any advice? I'd love to have a dream with a good nuru. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

BucFan88
03-31-19, 16:40
Anyone know how to get in touch w Casie, aka Shelby Case. Used to host in Bellevue and later off Briley.

She's disappeared!

JustJamie901
04-01-19, 11:09
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/massage/indulge-to-sensual-surrender-a/363895777374

Has anyone had any experience with her?

KittyElectro
04-01-19, 13:31
I agree a bit pricey but a nice view, and the free roaming makes up for it. Setting up the appointment was quick and easy safe.

Incall. Strict rules but if you play her game you won't regret it. Prob won't repeat because of the price though. I'd say she's a very straight person tells you how it is and how it will go down.Can you describe her incall? Is it a house, studio, hotel? How about major crossroads?

I've been thinking about visiting despite the high price, but if she's too far out from me I may not.

BruceWane
04-01-19, 15:55
I have been trying to reach Next Level. If it has been shut down, does anyone know what happened to Staci?

Gloryrider
04-01-19, 20:44
Has anyone had experience Victoria Knight. I always see her ads and have been super curious, but never wanted to make the leap. Now I want to try but concerned. Tried searching the forum, but I just see one mediocre review. Anything else?

Daddu69
04-02-19, 07:32
I have been trying to reach Next Level. If it has been shut down, does anyone know what happened to Staci?I was messaged from them a week ago they had moved to a small stone house close to airport on old elm hill pike.

SnoBallGuy
04-02-19, 08:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

One of these days you will figure it out.

A2

KittyElectro
04-02-19, 09:09
I have been trying to reach Next Level. If it has been shut down, does anyone know what happened to Staci?Next level is definitely closed. I drove by yesterday, and they had a big for rent sign in the window.

No idea what happened to the girls there. Most likely they're at Oasis or their Bellevue place, whatever that's called.

JustJamie901
04-02-19, 10:36
Hey guys, I will be in the Nashville area (more than likely spring hill) any ATF or UTR reccomendations? Who is the best in town? Thanks in advance!

BruceWane
04-02-19, 11:50
I was messaged from them a week ago they had moved to a small stone house close to airport on old elm hill pike.Thank you for the update. I did not get that message. Hopefully, I do soon.

KittyElectro
04-02-19, 13:41
I was messaged from them a week ago they had moved to a small stone house close to airport on old elm hill pike.Interesting.

I think I know the building. If it's the one I think it is, there used to be a provider operating out the office building next door. Chrissy, I think.

There is a masseuse still working in that office building, but I think she's legit, and I haven't been.

AhaMadness
04-02-19, 17:15
Next level is definitely closed. I drove by yesterday, and they had a big for rent sign in the window.

No idea what happened to the girls there. Most likely they're at Oasis or their Bellevue place, whatever that's called.Bellevue is also closed. For rent sign in window.

Daddu69
04-02-19, 23:03
Interesting.

I think I know the building. If it's the one I think it is, there used to be a provider operating out the office building next door. Chrissy, I think.

There is a masseuse still working in that office building, but I think she's legit, and I haven't been.Message me and I can give exact address I was given. Haven't checked it out yet but plan on it.

Fiftyish
04-03-19, 00:51
She's been around forever. I first seen her in 2008 and she was using the same pics from that ad. LOL.

She will give you a full hour massage (was $. 25, would sometimes msg me with $ special) does massages wearing a kind of little nighty type thing. Allows touching the man mades, (I never tried to touch kitty). HE is ok, after awhile for me I guess it just got a little old and I wanted younger.I would like to retract my description of Miss Holly's breasts as man made (also I guess its been longer than 3 years since I seen her). Everything else I stand by.

Holly's breasts are natural, very nice and I am sure they are still bouncy!

I apologize to the community for this gross error and I sincerely apologize to Holly for that hurtful description.

LoveMassages82
04-03-19, 13:35
Made an appointment on Monday for Tuesday at noon. She sends address and everything. I get to the place on Tuesday and get an excuse that the person handling her phone didn't write my name down but she had the text message stream so could see the appointment. She offered a free session to make up for it scheduled for Wednesday. She texts me late on Tuesday night (big no-no) asking to move the appointment up an hour. I say sure and head back out there today only to be ghosted again. As of the time of this post she has not even responded to my texts. 2 hours total drive time for nothing.

ComTech42
04-03-19, 13:40
She's been around a very longtime. Maybe more than 10 years. Not for me. Floppy naturals She uses the "dead fish".

Style "little to no interaction.

Very nice place, she was freshly showered, little one piece thing. Unenthusiastic HE. Will not repeat.

HornDawgs
04-03-19, 15:08
I would like to retract my description of Miss Holly's breasts as man made (also I guess its been longer than 3 years since I seen her). Everything else I stand by.

Holly's breasts are natural, very nice and I am sure they are still bouncy!

I apologize to the community for this gross error and I sincerely apologize to Holly for that hurtful description.There's got to be a funny story behind this "retraction". Can you share it?

BGoneLick
04-04-19, 11:28
Anybody have info on Katie near airport? She used to do massage from her house near airport. Needing her contact info. Thanks in advance.

YounoKnow
04-04-19, 22:52
I was messaged from them a week ago they had moved to a small stone house close to airport on old elm hill pike.If they seriously moved over here, I would love info. It's nearer to my stomping ground.

Gloryrider
04-05-19, 00:27
If they seriously moved over here, I would love info. It's nearer to my stomping ground.Silk Dragon is the place you are referring to on Old Elm Hill Pike. I've been there twice and have been turned down for a simple HE both times. Huge let down because the two girls were very pretty. They are confident nobody does HE, and one person did but got fired. Apparently they are trying to be legit but advertising like they are doing more. Safe to say I won't be going back. Bummer.