PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Maxim V
03-19-18, 22:22
Is this her?

https://40up.com.nashville.listcrawler.com/post/25537624/This chick is nasty it was said she is a partakers in the substance that is not legal.

Daboyz22
03-20-18, 10:07
This chick is nasty it was said she is a partakers in the substance that is not legal.Yikes. Thanks for the heads up.

SnoBallGuy
03-20-18, 14:20
Yikes. Thanks for the heads up.Your being kind calling her nasty.

Street Seeker
03-20-18, 22:39
So those that travel, what's a good area to look near tn for the good AMP's these days? I want an asian fix, and not ready to chance the thai massage ad or others just passing thru. Prefer good massage with all endings available. Thanks. Pm if preferred.Bowling Green, KY or Chattanooga, TN / GA is your closest hope.

Red Tiger 88
03-21-18, 08:13
I will be going to GA and Chattanooga to check out AMP's will share results.

Bowling Green, KY or Chattanooga, TN / GA is your closest hope.

TreyWatkins
03-22-18, 17:48
Nashville is, I think we can all agree, a pretty dry well.

But does anyone know of happiness to be found outside of town? I read a report earlier of happiness in Bowling Green KY. What about Huntsville? Chattatown? Jackson? Cookeville? Anything worth a drive?I have been going to a place in Clarksville lately. It's like a hidden gem. It has a private driveway, and looks like a residence. There are a couple ladies there I've seen. Star, a lovely blonde with big tits. I could telll she has quite a bit experience, as she is the best NURU massage I have found by far in Nashville / Clarksville and surrounding areas. I also saw Isabella and Lacie there. Both slim and brunette, made me feel very comfortable as I have a nervous habit. I left all sessions with a happy ending for the both of us. PM for more details. Here are the ads to the therapist I am referring to:

http://clarksville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/scandalous-star-available-monday-friday-10am-6pm/34498112

http://clarksville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/green-eyed-beauty-lacie/36680697

http://clarksville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-one-youve-been-looking-for-izzy/36859747

Maxim V
03-23-18, 09:23
I have been going to a place in Clarksville lately. It's like a hidden gem. It has a private driveway, and looks like a residence. There are a couple ladies there I've seen. Star, a lovely blonde with big tits. I could telll she has quite a bit experience, as she is the best NURU massage I have found by far in Nashville / Clarksville and surrounding areas. I also saw Isabella and Lacie there. Both slim and brunette, made me feel very comfortable as I have a nervous habit. I left all sessions with a happy ending for the both of us. PM for more details. Here are the ads to the therapist I am referring to:

http://clarksville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/scandalous-star-available-monday-friday-10am-6pm/34498112

http://clarksville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/green-eyed-beauty-lacie/36680697

http://clarksville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-one-youve-been-looking-for-izzy/36859747The girl is star aka katie she has changed her name quite a few times I've been there a waste of good money over priced? She is a lot heavier pics are old and the other girls don't look too good pics are doctored up. They just wanted your money I posted this on Clarksville page a while back.

BoroGuy54
03-23-18, 18:26
You want to know how dry the Boro is? I saw my doctor today, attractive, middle aged, dark skin. We talked a little, she had me breathe deeply a few times, then gave me the prostate exam, nice and slow. Thirty dollar co-pay was the damage and I left happy =-.

Habib696
03-24-18, 02:30
You want to know how dry the Boro is? I saw my doctor today, attractive, middle aged, dark skin. We talked a little, she had me breathe deeply a few times, then gave me the prostate exam, nice and slow. Thirty dollar co-pay was the damage and I left happy =-.PM with Info LOL.

Cromwell
03-24-18, 04:31
You want to know how dry the Boro is? I saw my doctor today, attractive, middle aged, dark skin. We talked a little, she had me breathe deeply a few times, then gave me the prostate exam, nice and slow. Thirty dollar co-pay was the damage and I left happy.Now that is funny!

Cromwell
03-24-18, 04:39
Contact me for some info.

Member #5936
03-24-18, 10:24
You want to know how dry the Boro is? I saw my doctor today, attractive, middle aged, dark skin. We talked a little, she had me breathe deeply a few times, then gave me the prostate exam, nice and slow. Thirty dollar co-pay was the damage and I left happy =-.That does it, I'm getting a female doctor. I have been having an older man do this for years.

Fraaak
03-24-18, 13:18
PM with Info LOL.Haha for real. I'm about the age I need to start having them. This makes it seem a lot less terrible =p.

ManyInches8
03-27-18, 11:14
You want to know how dry the Boro is? I saw my doctor today, attractive, middle aged, dark skin. We talked a little, she had me breathe deeply a few times, then gave me the prostate exam, nice and slow. Thirty dollar co-pay was the damage and I left happy =-.That might be the funniest things I've see on this forum. Sad but true.

Hl123
03-27-18, 11:46
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/cristina-massage-latina-touch-in-oak-hill-brentwood/20533450

FYI, This is a tranny.

SnoBallGuy
03-27-18, 16:56
Found a nice UTR for massages in Smyrna $80 nice girl clean apartment she's black a little chubby big tits not fat pretty face good massage.

JoeDeertay
03-30-18, 21:28
Are none of these Asian places around town offering anything? Some of them, from there pics on craigslist look a little shady.

SnoBallGuy
03-31-18, 11:12
Full service massage by brunette beauty.

Anyone know anything about this girl says FS in massage section on BP.

Habib696
04-01-18, 01:37
Are none of these Asian places around town offering anything? Some of them, from there pics on craigslist look a little shady.They try to create that impression. All you will leave with is a very expensive and tiny bottle of water.

JoeDeertay
04-01-18, 09:26
Ugh, I hate the tiny bottle of water about as much as I hate the karate chops on your back. I guess they're the same as it is here in Birmingham. We've got a boycott going on here because of their subliminal ads, their teasing and their wanting tips for doing that, or either wanting you to service yourself. All these places are horseshit, and why'all need to do the same, if you haven't already.

They try to create that impression. All you will leave with is a very expensive and tiny bottle of water.

GimmeHappyEnd
04-01-18, 18:11
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incredible-massage-in-town-for-out-calls-only/35156007

Out call only $140. I asked about the price and she said don't worry I would be happy. She arrived, she is an older lady but still attractive. She asked for the money upfront. Massage was done on the bed. She told me that she used to own AAA massage a few years ago. I don't go there so I've never met her before. She was texting and answering phone calls the entire time. At 55 minutes she told me to flip and asked if I wanted to do 90 or 2 hours. I was already annoyed so I told her only 1 hour. She massaged my calves for 5 minutes and said time was up. I asked her about the he that she promised. She informed me that it is illegal to do a he and they would arrest her if she did. On the way out she asked if I could give her a tip. I laughed and informed her that she already got more than it was worth. $140 for a massage from someone without a license is ridiculous.

JoeDeertay
04-02-18, 08:05
Dude, she would've gotten $50-60 maybe, and not a penny more.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/incredible-massage-in-town-for-out-calls-only/35156007

Out call only $140. I asked about the price and she said don't worry I would be happy. She arrived, she is an older lady but still attractive. She asked for the money upfront. Massage was done on the bed. She told me that she used to own AAA massage a few years ago. I don't go there so I've never met her before. She was texting and answering phone calls the entire time. At 55 minutes she told me to flip and asked if I wanted to do 90 or 2 hours. I was already annoyed so I told her only 1 hour. She massaged my calves for 5 minutes and said time was up. I asked her about the he that she promised. She informed me that it is illegal to do a he and they would arrest her if she did. On the way out she asked if I could give her a tip. I laughed and informed her that she already got more than it was worth. $140 for a massage from someone without a license is ridiculous.

Daboyz22
04-02-18, 08:06
Anyone have experience with Kylie? Did a search and found a couple but it's been a while. She's an AA provider in M'boro and posts nuru. Anyone have details on her? PM if you prefer. Thanks.

SnoBallGuy
04-02-18, 09:09
Anyone have experience with Kylie? Did a search and found a couple but it's been a while. She's an AA provider in M'boro and posts nuru. Anyone have details on her? PM if you prefer. Thanks.Yes she is very good a very pretty lady and clean the service was very good b2 b massage.

BamaBoy33
04-02-18, 11:47
I can't recall reading anything about The Purple Room on this page. Do we have any intel on it? Just saw the ads pop up recently and I don't inagine it is anything different than the others but though that I would ask!

Maxim V
04-02-18, 13:50

Out call only $140. I asked about the price and she said don't worry I would be happy. She arrived, she is an older lady but still attractive. She asked for the money upfront. Massage was done on the bed. She told me that she used to own AAA massage a few years ago. I don't go there so I've never met her before. She was texting and answering phone calls the entire time. At 55 minutes she told me to flip and asked if I wanted to do 90 or 2 hours. I was already annoyed so I told her only 1 hour. She massaged my calves for 5 minutes and said time was up. I asked her about the he that she promised. She informed me that it is illegal to do a he and they would arrest her if she did. On the way out she asked if I could give her a tip. I laughed and informed her that she already got more than it was worth. $140 for a massage from someone without a license is ridiculous.She is money hungry and false advertising the way to do her I s to for all of us give her a call make an appointment and when she arrives say no thanks I just read your review sorry. Or let her give you a massage and pay her 60 bucks like in the AMP.

Maxim V
04-02-18, 13:57
I can't recall reading anything about The Purple Room on this page. Do we have any intel on it? Just saw the ads pop up recently and I don't inagine it is anything different than the others but though that I would ask!Seems to be a spin off from the oasis which is a waste of time and money I can watch a cute girl on my computer and get more exciting experience as the old saying we don't do that here, the sexy photo is just to get you in the door.

TN Gonzo
04-02-18, 14:59
I've frequented several times and been really satisfied w / the service. (Admittedly, though, it is pricey.) Has anyone noticed that they've very recently changed the website to paid subscription to see pics of the attendants? Wondering what's up, if anyone knows. Thanks!

JoJack901
04-02-18, 19:24
I'm going to be in the Clarksville / Nashville area next week. What massage providers do I need to see? Any help would be appreciated.

Member #6535
04-02-18, 19:38
Anyone been to JG lately? Almost a year since I went just wondering if it's worth while. PM is ok if you have anything to share.

Thanks.

Rallos
04-02-18, 23:14

Out call only $140. I asked about the price and she said don't worry I would be happy. She arrived, she is an older lady but still attractive. She asked for the money upfront. Massage was done on the bed. She told me that she used to own AAA massage a few years ago. I don't go there so I've never met her before. She was texting and answering phone calls the entire time. At 55 minutes she told me to flip and asked if I wanted to do 90 or 2 hours. I was already annoyed so I told her only 1 hour. She massaged my calves for 5 minutes and said time was up. I asked her about the he that she promised. She informed me that it is illegal to do a he and they would arrest her if she did. On the way out she asked if I could give her a tip. I laughed and informed her that she already got more than it was worth. $140 for a massage from someone without a license is ridiculous.She did the same to me. Told me she would take care of me and I would be happy. Everyone please avoid, Massage wasn't even good at all.

GimmeHappyEnd
04-03-18, 15:23
Dude, she would've gotten $50-60 maybe, and not a penny more.She gets the money up front. She won't do the massage unless you give her $140.

GimmeHappyEnd
04-03-18, 15:27
Anyone been to JG lately? Almost a year since I went just wondering if it's worth while. PM is ok if you have anything to share.

Thanks.There used to be a girl there Amy. Short chubby with a tattoo on her pelvic area. Not sure what her name is now. She would pull her pants down and leave you happy. She was still there a month ago.

JoeDeertay
04-03-18, 17:15
That's when you leave. Or you show her the money and give her half and tell her you'll get the rest when you do you what you're supposed to. If she's not cool with that, then that should tell you something. And you walk.

She gets the money up front. She won't do the massage unless you give her $140.

Shizzle98
04-04-18, 10:40
There used to be a girl there Amy. Short chubby with a tattoo on her pelvic area. Not sure what her name is now. She would pull her pants down and leave you happy. She was still there a month ago.I thought Amy had left. I asked for her the last time I was there but maybe it was her day off? If she is still there, I'll definitely go back.

KittyElectro
04-05-18, 11:37
Been a while since I have reported but I found a good massage lady (very relaxing with teasing) with BBBJ for just $. She is older and not thin, but for the price I haven't found better, safe, clean service. Some of you will have seen her before inam sure.

Stay safe,

FF.Do you mind providing contact direction? An ad or anything of the sort?

Nashguy207
04-06-18, 16:43
Does JG still offer table showers? If not does anyone know of any places besides oasis that offer table showers?

PimpinHoes
04-06-18, 18:49
Went to the purple room last week, it was the girl Haley that use to work for the Oasis. Apparently she got fired and started up her own thing. Pictures are fake, didn't stay for a session to say the least. What's up with them shutting down backpage?? Guess I'll go to Oasis tonight. Bodyrubs. Pro still the website?? Last I checked they had some new meat!!

SnoBallGuy
04-06-18, 23:33
The massage section on CL is gone too.

PimpinHoes
04-07-18, 11:45
The massage section on CL is gone too.I noticed that too, damn!

Member #6535
04-07-18, 14:29
There used to be a girl there Amy. Short chubby with a tattoo on her pelvic area. Not sure what her name is now. She would pull her pants down and leave you happy. She was still there a month ago.I'm pretty sure that's who I saw my last visit, which was sometime last summer. She wouldn't hardly allow touch over cloths, or HE, she said DIY. I would be satisfied with at least the service you mentioned.

GimmeHappyEnd
04-09-18, 15:26
I thought Amy had left. I asked for her the last time I was there but maybe it was her day off? If she is still there, I'll definitely go back.Amy was there last time I was there. I did a walk-in. Her name might be different now.

GimmeHappyEnd
04-09-18, 15:31
I'm pretty sure that's who I saw my last visit, which was sometime last summer. She wouldn't hardly allow touch over cloths, or HE, she said DIY. I would be satisfied with at least the service you mentioned.I'll check this week to see if she is still there. She is a lot of fun.

Bigb7272
05-20-18, 22:11
Have been seeing Stephanie on the reg for a couple of years now. Great massage, personality, convo, and a very happy experience. Most of you have her contact information. If not pm me.

Most of you other long timers know that I mainly communicate through pms but considering that our community site is back up and needs our support, I'm contributing towards its content and encourage everyone else that normally stays in the background, for whatever reason, to do the same.

KittyElectro
05-21-18, 22:27
Have been seeing Stephanie on the reg for a couple of years now. Great massage, personality, convo, and a very happy experience. Most of you have her contact information. If not pm me.

Most of you other long timers know that I mainly communicate through pms but considering that our community site is back up and needs our support, I'm contributing towards its content and encourage everyone else that normally stays in the background, for whatever reason, to do the same.I just saw Stephanie today, and wow, she's amazing.

She asked me to let you folks know that her website is only down temporarily so she can sort through some personal issues. She's still available, and back from her two-week hiatus.

Xkcd1234
05-21-18, 23:15

Most of you other long timers know that I mainly communicate through pms but considering that our community site is back up and needs our support, I'm contributing towards its content and encourage everyone else that normally stays in the background, for whatever reason, to do the same.I'll second that sentiment and recommend Star up towards Clarksville. She's super chill and definitely worth the drive. I don't check this regularly enough to respond quickly, but you can try to pm me if you want her number. Or probably just search this forum LOL.

Good to be back!

Xkcd1234
05-23-18, 13:46
Hey guys, just thought I'd check and see if anybody knows of a good AMP in town, preferably one where leaving happy is a possibility. I usually go to Oasis, and tend to have luck there (pm me if you'd like details on that) but just been wanting to try something new lately but it's a little harder to find a place these days LOL. Any info would be appreciated!

StrangerOne1
05-27-18, 10:00
Welp, since this site and BP went down I decided to give this lady a try, as others reported pretty off putting attitude at first visit but I kept visiting and she became friendly after the first, a little expensive but got the job done with just regular HE, the only thing is that I tried one of her upgrades to covered FS on a different visit but didn't let me finish as I was hurting her LOL still got charged for it though. Now I just do standard finish because of it LOL. If anyone has any recommendations for massage places that would be cool.

NashCat
05-29-18, 07:07
Is it still around? And if so, how do you get into the place?

I've parked in their lot (outside in front of the tattoo place) multiple times now, walked upstairs, around back, and I'm not finding ANYTHING. Called the number, same deal.

NashCat
05-29-18, 07:11
Stumbled onto an ad for this place yesterday afternoon. Since its not far from the house, I drove down to see if they were still in business. The door was wide open, and after doing the friendly cough that signals someone is in your business, and finally said, "Hey! Is anyone here? I walked through. It appeared completely deserted, but from what I did see.

Is this a one room operation? Or are there multiple rooms, and I just somehow missed them? Same for the girls: what kind of talent are we talking?

PokeHerFace40
05-29-18, 08:46
I'm still looking for contact info for the lady in Woodbury. If anyone would be kind enough to share it that would be great. Thanks.

GimmeHappyEnd
05-29-18, 15:23
Any body have luck at the place near the mall in Murfresboro. Beside the Mexican restaurant. Stopped a few times. They are to busy for walk ins. The other day a big tit woman came out to say they are busy. She had a large oil hand print on her breast. Too big to be a woman's hand. I'm thinking she might finish the job if she will allow touching her tit. PM me if that's better.

Drew2112
05-29-18, 16:14
Stumbled onto an ad for this place yesterday afternoon. Since its not far from the house, I drove down to see if they were still in business. The door was wide open, and after doing the friendly cough that signals someone is in your business, and finally said, "Hey! Is anyone here? I walked through. It appeared completely deserted, but from what I did see.

Is this a one room operation? Or are there multiple rooms, and I just somehow missed them? Same for the girls: what kind of talent are we talking?I experienced the same thing. Door was open walked in and was deserted.

Larry19
05-29-18, 17:00
Any body have luck at the place near the mall in Murfresboro. Beside the Mexican restaurant. Stopped a few times. They are to busy for walk ins. The other day a big tit woman came out to say they are busy. She had a large oil hand print on her breast. Too big to be a woman's hand. I'm thinking she might finish the job if she will allow touching her tit. PM me if that's better.I have been there several times they give a good massage but nothing else. Everything stays covered and no one has ever even got close to touching fun areas. How busy they are depends on the time of day you go there. I have gone as a walk-in most of the times I've been.

Phydeaux001
05-29-18, 17:08

Is this a one room operation? Or are there multiple rooms, and I just somehow missed them? Same for the girls: what kind of talent are we talking?2 rooms, 3 girls as far as I can tell. Little pricy but left happy. Not sure I will return.

Football Fan
05-30-18, 01:28
I went her last week. Scheduled with Haley who use to be at Oasis. I had a good time. Cost was 120 plus minimal tip. Only been once but only saw the one room on the left when I was there. Let me know you experience if you go.

Is this a one room operation? Or are there multiple rooms, and I just somehow missed them? Same for the girls: what kind of talent are we talking?.

Larry19
05-30-18, 09:14
I went her last week. Scheduled with Haley who use to be at Oasis. I had a good time. Cost was 120 plus minimal tip. Only been once but only saw the one room on the left when I was there. Let me know you experience if you go.

.What is your definition of minimal tip?

SeamusHendrix
05-30-18, 09:26
Anyone who has the ad or phone number for the Purple Room, please pm me. Love trying new places.

BenSmith
05-30-18, 09:49
I responded to an ad on RubRatings and after some back and forth over text I realized it was at this Purple Room place I keep hearing about. They were running a 'special' at $ so I decided to go for it.

Located off of Antioch Pike, the location is kind of sketch, located in a Latino area by a church and a market. They have a big sign on the building for Purple Room.

I was instructed to come inside at 12:30, so I did so. The Purple Room signs indicate that it is Suite G. I went in Suite G and it's definitely a Purple Room with what appeared to be one room. I stood there like a dope for a few minutes until she texted that it was in Suite E. Would have been nice to know that up front.

Inside were two girls. One who took my money and another thicker Asian chick who would be giving the massage. She didn't remove the cover once, a lot of leg work but not much teasing. She was friendly though. I inquired about extra services but was denied. Maybe it was because I was doing the 'special' and not paying much.

I probably won't go back, but at the same time, who can pass up a sale son!?

NashCat
05-31-18, 01:52
What is your definition of minimal tip?Was wondering the same thing! I actually bit the bullet and scheduled an hour with her. Had a lot of fun. But the tip sure won't minimal. When talk of extras was brought up, she literally said, "How much did you bring?" We repeated ourselves a few times, with me laughing at her assumption that I was just going to hand her my wallet or something. Massage was 1. 2, and extras coming out to 1. 5. I'm not getting into it here if LE are watching, but it didn't include BJ, FS, or greek, but I still felt like she kinda-sorta deserved it. I overpaid in all likelihood, but I was doing some things toward the end that we hadn't agreed upon before hand, so figured she deserved a bonus.

NashCat
05-31-18, 01:55
I responded to an ad on RubRatings and after some back and forth over text I realized it was at this Purple Room place I keep hearing about. They were running a 'special' at $ so I decided to go for it.

Located off of Antioch Pike, the location is kind of sketch, located in a Latino area by a church and a market. They have a big sign on the building for Purple Room.

I was instructed to come inside at 12:30, so I did so. The Purple Room signs indicate that it is Suite G. I went in Suite G and it's definitely a Purple Room with what appeared to be one room. I stood there like a dope for a few minutes until she texted that it was in Suite E. Would have been nice to know that up front.

Inside were two girls. One who took my money and another thicker Asian chick who would be giving the massage. She didn't remove the cover once, a lot of leg work but not much teasing. She was friendly though. I inquired about extra services but was denied. Maybe it was because I was doing the 'special' and not paying much.

I probably won't go back, but at the same time, who can pass up a sale son!?Apparently the confusion about the room is because one of the girls from one of the other rubdown joints is moonlighting at PR without the other place knowing about it. They're trying to keep it hush-hush, and the arrangement feels kinda thrown together, so it leads to communication failures.

Football Fan
05-31-18, 09:57
What is your definition of minimal tip?Actually now that I think of it I did not tip anything.

Aake7
05-31-18, 21:01
Has anyone tried one of these two girls? Curious about details on either of them.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/124524

https://nashville.rubratings.com/121269

SeamusHendrix
06-01-18, 16:07
Checked it out. Cute bigger curvy girl, but she was pretty firm to the touch. It is in an impoverished area, but likely safe. Hands allowed to roam, think she even liked it but not enough to open the available options for me any more. Massage was a light rub. On the flip was allowed to roam more liberally with my hands and she did too. She counted what I left which was 1. 5 and tried to upsell with "do you have any more?" I said I had plenty more but I thought I had provided enough. It was a enthusiastically happy experience. I brought something else with me but that wasn't open. Given the location and the upsell despite a more than reasonable tip without negotiation, I think I'll pass next time. But she was cute.

Chubbington
06-02-18, 11:32
Has anyone tried one of these two girls? Curious about details on either of them.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/124524

https://nashville.rubratings.com/121269I have to admit I too am really curious about the 2nd one.

Aake7
06-02-18, 22:31
I have to admit I too am really curious about the 2nd one.Now she apparently is legit. I researched the number and found one reliable review I believe. I just wanted further confirmation. Plus she doesn't do incall a which I prefer.

Fraaak
06-03-18, 08:57
Now she apparently is legit. I researched the number and found one reliable review I believe. I just wanted further confirmation. Plus she doesn't do incall a which I prefer.I reached out to her twice before. Once with no reply and the second time it took her 4 days to reply. Then when I responded back, I never received another reply.

Aake7
06-03-18, 15:36
I reached out to her twice before. Once with no reply and the second time it took her 4 days to reply. Then when I responded back, I never received another reply.Gotcha. The other girl I posted might be a better bet I suppose.

Average Gui
06-07-18, 07:00
I have seen some ads for this lady. I'll be visiting Nashville next week and thought a massage with a bit of kink may be fun. I see she advertises here and in Atlanta. Has anyone ever visited her? I don't come up with any results when I searched the forum. Thanks in advance.

http://nashville.skipthegames.com/domination-and-fetish/exotic/mistress-of-sensual-domination/599175141308

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mistress-lacy-escort-atlanta-6461#erotic.

TaylorMade1
06-07-18, 09:30
I experienced the same thing. Door was open walked in and was deserted.What's the actual name of the place can you pm me.

Drew2112
06-07-18, 10:44
What's the actual name of the place can you pm me.Purple Room. Called, set an appointment, and she flaked. Don't know if this was a random issue with her, as most people have had success.

NietzscheKeen
06-08-18, 04:28
I just saw Stephanie today, and wow, she's amazing.

She asked me to let you folks know that her website is only down temporarily so she can sort through some personal issues. She's still available, and back from her two-week hiatus.I adore her. Haven't seen her in a while. Hope she's doing ok.

KittyElectro
06-08-18, 15:44
I adore her. Haven't seen her in a while. Hope she's doing ok.As far as I could tell she was doing great. The personal issues are not negative personal issues, I just didn't want to be indiscreet for her sake. I'm sure if you see her again she'll be happy to tell you what's up. She does like to chat, after all.

MrSpeed
06-08-18, 22:27
I have seen some ads for this lady. I'll be visiting Nashville next week and thought a massage with a bit of kink may be fun. I see she advertises here and in Atlanta. Has anyone ever visited her? I don't come up with any results when I searched the forum. Thanks in advance.

http://nashville.skipthegames.com/domination-and-fetish/exotic/mistress-of-sensual-domination/599175141308

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mistress-lacy-escort-atlanta-6461#erotic.I saw her a few weeks ago. Not the woman in pics but a real sweetheart nonetheless. She saw me at a small but nice studio in south Nashville. If you like a little kink with your rub, you should have fun.

Tre312
06-11-18, 14:28
Can anyone PM me details on the purple room?

Larry19
06-12-18, 00:14
Has anyone been to Peace Massage lately. The pics look good but I have to wonder if they are real and how good the massage really is. PM me if you prefer.

Hl123
06-12-18, 12:16
I adore her. Haven't seen her in a while. Hope she's doing ok.Hi, Can anyone share her contact info with me? It has been a while since I saw her. Can't remember her website either.

GolfGuy2202
06-12-18, 12:52
Is this the correct Stephanie??

GolfGuy2202
06-13-18, 09:06
Hey guys I wanted to drop a picture of Stephanie but I guess I haven't learned how on iPad yet. Anyway I didn't realize it was the same one as I saw her a few times DT but recently saw her in Hendersonville and same great dream that everyone else has had. And yes she was out of town for a little bit and ready to see guys, said I could give number to trusted friends.

NietzscheKeen
06-13-18, 14:13
Hi, Can anyone share her contact info with me? It has been a while since I saw her. Can't remember her website either.Best DATY this side of the Mississippi.

Adolphus Nomad
06-13-18, 14:16
Hi, Can anyone share her contact info with me? It has been a while since I saw her. Can't remember her website either.Her website is updated and back online. Treat her well guys!

http://www.thesweetestserenity.com/

Fireking98
06-13-18, 16:35
Anyone know what happened to this lady?

Larry19
06-14-18, 06:51
I went to Peace Massage to see if any of the great looking woman they have their ads actually work there. If they do work there they were hiding. The only two I saw were definitely not the petite cuties that are in the ads and I didn't think they were very attractive. I thought the pics were to good to be true but had to see to be sure. I did not stay.

KittyElectro
06-15-18, 11:34
Anyone know what happened to this lady?Eve stopped advertising back in December or January. I haven't seen her in a couple years, but you can find an old ad of hers on rubratings:

https://nashville.rubratings.com/4133

I haven't tried, but the phone number might still be good.

KittyElectro
06-15-18, 11:37
Can anyone PM me details on the purple room?I would also love confirmed details about purple room. The reports here are worrying. If they are hoping to avoid stings by watching from the next door, they don't understand how in depth stings are.

But if they *are* a sting? Ouch. That's my worry.

HbCrash07
06-16-18, 19:27
Looking for a good massage after fishing in this hot brutal weather, is there still fun to be had at studio 22? Research suggests Yes if you throw enough $$.

Also anyone know anything about this Nikki on rubratings? I tried searching but I could not discern if it was this Nikki or just another one in the long line of reused names. Any help is much appreciated guys!

https://nashville.rubratings.com/127139

Funguy1464
06-18-18, 20:01
Has any one spotted any sightings of the Gals that were at Relief Spa in Shelbyville.

If so, please pm me.

Thanks in Advance.

Shizzle98
06-19-18, 10:38
Gents. I'm looking for a great massage with some solid teasing and SS. If you have any recommendations, I'd be very appreciative. I had one that was perfect but she left. As do most unfortunately. I'd be really happy with someone that isn't scared of getting into the glutes and hips frankly. .

Naenae86
06-19-18, 20:06
Will be in the Brentwood area Sunday. Any good trusted providers?

Nutball
06-20-18, 14:09
Eve stopped advertising back in December or January. I haven't seen her in a couple years, but you can find an old ad of hers on rubratings:

https://nashville.rubratings.com/4133

I haven't tried, but the phone number might still be good.Tried calling a couple of times this week to feel her out and see if she was still available. Got voicemail once, and the other time the phone just kept ringing. I saw her over a year ago and would be curious if anyone else was able to connect to recently. I only saw her once, but from what I remember, it think it would be worth another go.

Adolphus Nomad
06-21-18, 09:35
Tried calling a couple of times this week to feel her out and see if she was still available. Got voicemail once, and the other time the phone just kept ringing. I saw her over a year ago and would be curious if anyone else was able to connect to recently. I only saw her once, but from what I remember, it think it would be worth another go.Had a review posted some time back of my last and final visit to her. NEVER going back or contacting her again under any circumstances.

Fretz
06-22-18, 07:08
Are there any AMPs worth visiting around here? I have been going out of state but that sucks.

Larry19
06-22-18, 15:44
Are there any AMPs worth visiting around here? I have been going out of state but that sucks.IMHO there are none in middle Tn that will give anything other than a massage. Best option would be independent providers. You could try Next Level or Oasis but both are pricey. PM me if you want an option or two. Sad news is no AMP's with any extras that I can find.

Fretz
06-22-18, 23:12
IMHO there are none in middle Tn that will give anything other than a massage. Best option would be independent providers. You could try Next Level or Oasis but both are pricey. PM me if you want an option or two. Sad news is no AMP's with any extras that I can find.Guess its Blue Sky or Lillis then.

Ronoc
06-23-18, 16:40
Has anyone seen or heard from her lately. She use to work out of that office building in Bellevue and had a few other girls with her from time to time. I use to frequent her and loved the service.

Fretz
06-23-18, 20:57
Guess its Blue Sky or Lillis then.Went north to blue sky, same service as always but better than usual finish today.

Fretz
06-24-18, 11:33
Does anyone know anything about this one? She's slow to respond to text and gives very little info. https://nashville.rubratings.com/122092.

Jjjohnston84
06-24-18, 12:54
Has anyone seen or heard from her lately. She use to work out of that office building in Bellevue and had a few other girls with her from time to time. I use to frequent her and loved the service.Saw her a few weeks ago, she is better than ever. She's advertising a new girl now in Bellevue on rubratings so just call or text that number, she works the phones for her girls you can just request her.

KittyElectro
06-25-18, 11:31
Has anyone seen or heard from her lately. She use to work out of that office building in Bellevue and had a few other girls with her from time to time. I use to frequent her and loved the service.Is this her?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/122973

I haven't been to see her. What are her rates?

JerryKb1
06-25-18, 11:34
Can anyone PM me details on the purple room?If anyone has any information on this place I'd really appreciate it. Not trying to waste my time or $$.

Hl123
06-25-18, 16:03
Went north to blue sky, same service as always but better than usual finish today.Where are these 2 places?

Larry19
06-25-18, 16:09
Where are these 2 places?They are in Bowling Green Ky. You can Google their names and get addresses and phone numbers easy enough. You can also check BG forums for info.

Jjjohnston84
06-26-18, 08:14
Is this her?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/122973

I haven't been to see her. What are her rates?That's her. $120 hh and $160 hour.

DudeDude197
06-26-18, 17:33
Major glute rubbing at Eden in Boro but no extras.

Fretz
06-26-18, 18:19
Major glute rubbing at Eden in Boro but no extras.I have completely given up on the Boro.

Xkcd1234
06-27-18, 14:00
Anybody got any info on this one? Legit or nah? Tried searching the boards but Ashley is a little too common a name to tell who's who LOL.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/121269

ChinaDoll01
06-27-18, 15:52
Hey guy its China the lovely. I'm not sure how to use this site but ill figure it out soon. Check with me for availability for an amazingly kinky and sensual body rub experience. 100 hh 160 hr 220 for 90 minutes.

Fraaak
06-27-18, 21:20
Anybody got any info on this one? Legit or nah? Tried searching the boards but Ashley is a little too common a name to tell who's who LOL.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/121269I've seen her ads previously as Bailey. Tried to schedule something once but she wasn't great at timely replies. But it was just the one attempt so maybe she was having a busy day.

I saw one positive review of her on Erotic Monkey before it went premium.

BlackHawk101
06-27-18, 23:10
https://nashville.rubratings.com/127891

Has anyone seen this big busted babe?

Quake3
06-27-18, 23:41
Hey guy its China the lovely. I'm not sure how to use this site but ill figure it out soon. Check with me for availability for an amazingly kinky and sensual body rub experience. 100 hh 160 hr 220 for 90 minutes.I would love to have session with you PM me your number.

Street Seeker
06-28-18, 09:13
Hey guy its China the lovely. I'm not sure how to use this site but ill figure it out soon. Check with me for availability for an amazingly kinky and sensual body rub experience. 100 hh 160 hr 220 for 90 minutes.Welcome China Doll, normally providers will advertise on the sister site. I'm all for a kinky and sensual experience, sent you a PM.

http://www.usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/424/posts/Nashville/&catid=

Xkcd1234
06-28-18, 15:08
https://nashville.rubratings.com/127891

Has anyone seen this big busted babe?Yeah, she used to go by Star, she's my favorite provider in the area. She's a little pricey but well worth the money IMO. PM me if you need more info.

Member #6535
06-29-18, 18:05
Went north to blue sky, same service as always but better than usual finish today.Which is better and who did you see that made the last visit better? I'm passing through there this evening and would like to stop.

PM is ok if you prefer.

Thanks.

Fretz
06-29-18, 20:28
Which is better and who did you see that made the last visit better? I'm passing through there this evening and would like to stop.

PM is ok if you prefer.

Thanks.I will PM you.

Daboyz22
06-30-18, 16:35
Has anyone had an experience with this lady? She has a handful of reviews on RR but wondered if anyone here had first hand experience. IF you could PM me that would be great as well.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/115616

Fretz
06-30-18, 21:05
Went north to BG again today and saw Coco, good massage and happiness twice was $. 4. Long drive but with nothing happening around here I got to go somewhere.

Habib696
06-30-18, 22:57
Has anyone tried Jade that advertises on RR? I'm thinking about giving it a try.

Kiyakubuke
07-01-18, 01:45
Has anyone had an experience with this lady? She has a handful of reviews on RR but wondered if anyone here had first hand experience. IF you could PM me that would be great as well.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/115616Yeah, I would be interested in that as well.

Steve4Action
07-01-18, 08:10

https://nashville.rubratings.com/115616Saw her a year ago. Would repeat.

Steve.

Steve4Action
07-01-18, 08:31
Has anyone seen this lady?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123876

PhatMongrel
07-02-18, 00:01
I noticed Peace Massage advertising on the new onebackpage and backpage. Ly with blatent hints at all kinds of extras. So, I decided to give them another try. I called and told them I saw their ad on Backpage hoping it would open up my options. Sadly I was mistaken. I was greeted by Lucy at the door. She looks 30 something and a little overweight. About a 5 in looks. They are all about the up-sell. She asked if I wanted 90 minutes right off. I opted for 60. The massage was OK but there was no flip. I decided to go the extra 30 to see what would happen. She did do some teasing and allowed me to let my hands roam a little. On top of the clothes only. Legs and butt but nothing on top and no where near the kitty. I did everything I could to get her to go near the boys but I could not get that to happen. It was all DIY. After the cleanup, I still had some time left. She didn't short me on time and gave me a good foot massage. I doubt that I will repeat. I've been there too many times and spent too much money for nothing. Unless someone else reports a different result, I'll just keep searching.

Member #6535
07-02-18, 00:39
I noticed Peace Massage advertising on the new onebackpage and backpage. Ly with blatent hints at all kinds of extras. So, I decided to give them another try. I called and told them I saw their ad on Backpage hoping it would open up my options. Sadly I was mistaken. I was greeted by Lucy at the door. She looks 30 something and a little overweight. About a 5 in looks. They are all about the up-sell. She asked if I wanted 90 minutes right off. I opted for 60. The massage was OK but there was no flip. I decided to go the extra 30 to see what would happen. She did do some teasing and allowed me to let my hands roam a little. On top of the clothes only. Legs and butt but nothing on top and no where near the kitty. I did everything I could to get her to go near the boys but I could not get that to happen. It was all DIY. After the cleanup, I still had some time left. She didn't short me on time and gave me a good foot massage. I doubt that I will repeat. I've been there too many times and spent too much money for nothing. Unless someone else reports a different result, I'll just keep searching.Backoage is backbup? I couldn't access it, so you have a link.

Street Seeker
07-02-18, 16:43
I noticed Peace Massage advertising on the new onebackpage and backpage. Ly with blatent hints at all kinds of extras. So, I decided to give them another try. I called and told them I saw their ad on Backpage hoping it would open up my options. Sadly I was mistaken. I was greeted by Lucy at the door. She looks 30 something and a little overweight. About a 5 in looks. They are all about the up-sell. She asked if I wanted 90 minutes right off. I opted for 60. The massage was OK but there was no flip. I decided to go the extra 30 to see what would happen. She did do some teasing and allowed me to let my hands roam a little. On top of the clothes only. Legs and butt but nothing on top and no where near the kitty. I did everything I could to get her to go near the boys but I could not get that to happen. It was all DIY. After the cleanup, I still had some time left. She didn't short me on time and gave me a good foot massage. I doubt that I will repeat. I've been there too many times and spent too much money for nothing. Unless someone else reports a different result, I'll just keep searching.You will not find a lady even close to what is advertised, nor will you receive any services close to what they infer. Bottom line they are using some very naughty ads to entice you in, then it's no tease and DIY.

If you are that far North of Nashville, travel another 45 minutes to Bowling Green, KY where there are great massages and you will leave extremely happy.

Be safe. SS.

JohnBones1144
07-02-18, 17:17
Is there anyplaces or girls that I can go to or they come to me and give me a little service pm with details if you do, near Bellevue.

PhatMongrel
07-02-18, 18:00
Backoage is backbup? I couldn't access it, so you have a link.Here are the new links:

onebackpage.com

Backpage. Ly.

MrSkin583
07-02-18, 19:36
Have you guys heard of Studio 22? I read about it on a Huntsville page and have never heard of it before.

Member #5989
07-02-18, 21:56

https://nashville.rubratings.com/115616I've seen her twice (been like 1. 5 years though) and she is fine. You will leave happy and for my 2nd session I pretty much told her I wanted to get happy time for 30 minutes. She talked dirty, got me off twice and did some ok massaging of shoulders / back / legs in between. She won't do anything more than a happy ending though. Trust me I tried and begged LOL.

Larry19
07-02-18, 23:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Fretz
07-03-18, 07:22
Has anyone been to gold sun in the Boro lately? I have was by there over the weekend but no lights were on.

Larry19
07-03-18, 11:28
Has anyone been to gold sun in the Boro lately? I have was by there over the weekend but no lights were on.The last time I went by there only one girl is all they had and was and limited hours when they were open. They can't find anyone to work for them is my understanding. Like you I have given up on the Boro.

SnoBallGuy
07-03-18, 14:33
Has anyone been to gold sun in the Boro lately? I have was by there over the weekend but no lights were on.Sounds like the sun has gone down on Gold Sun, LOL.

So where did you end up going.

Lsd0227
07-03-18, 14:57
She is definitely not the lady in the picture but gives one heck of a massage, probably the best I've received anywhere in Tennessee. No hints of extras, but YMMV.

Has anyone seen this lady?

https://nashville.rubratings.com/123876

Larry19
07-03-18, 16:44
Have you guys heard of Studio 22? I read about it on a Huntsville page and have never heard of it before.You can find out all the information you want if you Google studio 22 Nashville. That would be the easiest and fastest way for you. They were in Ashland city but have moved to Nashville. Their hours and prices and pictures can be seen on their web site. Don't know how their service is since the move. You can TOFTT and let us know how it goes.

Larry19
07-03-18, 17:00
Have you guys heard of Studio 22? I read about it on a Huntsville page and have never heard of it before.The best way to find information about studio 22 on this forum is to do a search for Ashland City. That search pulls up several posts more than you get if you search for Studio 22. Hope that helps.

MrSkin583
07-04-18, 02:11
The best way to find information about studio 22 on this forum is to do a search for Ashland City. That search pulls up several posts more than you get if you search for Studio 22. Hope that helps.Thanks. Good looking out. Saved a couple of hours of my life.

Fretz
07-04-18, 10:21
Sounds like the sun has gone down on Gold Sun, LOL.

So where did you end up going.Nowhere in the Boro. Went north to BG, always reliable place to go.

Fretz
07-04-18, 10:28
The last time I went by there only one girl is all they had and was and limited hours when they were open. They can't find anyone to work for them is my understanding. Like you I have given up on the Boro.I haven't been there for way over a year but I read a promising review on a different site and thought I would TOFTT but no sign of life in there, what a shame it used to be a great place to go, Sasha was my favorite.

DavidCrockett
07-04-18, 11:52
Has anyone been to gold sun in the Boro lately? I have was by there over the weekend but no lights were on.The name has been changed to Soothing Massage and yes the doors are usually locked. They never answer the phone. I was lucky one time about a week ago, the door was unlocked and there was one girl there. Massage was just OK.

Fretz
07-04-18, 21:40
The name has been changed to Soothing Massage and yes the doors are usually locked. They never answer the phone. I was lucky one time about a week ago, the door was unlocked and there was one girl there. Massage was just OK.I guess I'll give up on that then.

Hopper11
07-05-18, 19:12
https://nashville.rubratings.com/128261

The price she quoted me apparently was not as inclusive as I would expect. Massage was quoted for $100 and that's what I brought. Apparently that only covered 15 minutes of massage and no finish. I got the sense that much more could be on the menu.

Pics are accurate. Incall in Hermitage.

Bigb7272
07-05-18, 22:18
Looking for a massage girl from a year ago that worked in the Donelson Hermitage area before the bust. Hoping that one of you fine mongers knew if she was at another place now? She offered no extras but the massage was fantastic! She went by Angela Baby. Feel free to PM and thanks in advance from an old fart, long time, senior member.

Steve4Action
07-06-18, 14:30
Had a nice visit with China. Great massage. Highly recommend!

Steve.

HotBoss
07-06-18, 16:36
Just visiting here for a few days and I'm wondering about the local AMP's in Murfreesboro. I noticed one on Memorial Blvd and looked for info and reviews with no luck. I want a good massage and some special attention. PM's are ok.

Thanks.

I frequent massage parlors in Florida and Ohio.

Larry19
07-06-18, 16:57
Just visiting here for a few days and I'm wondering about the local AMP's in Murfreesboro. I noticed one on Memorial Blvd and looked for info and reviews with no luck. I want a good massage and some special attention. PM's are ok. Tutu

Thanks.

I frequent massage parlors in Florida and Ohio.You will not find anything in Murfreesboro but a good massage. No extras anywhere, you will be wasting your time and money looking for extras here.

Street Seeker
07-06-18, 18:25
Just visiting here for a few days and I'm wondering about the local AMP's in Murfreesboro. I noticed one on Memorial Blvd and looked for info and reviews with no luck. I want a good massage and some special attention. PM's are ok.

Thanks.

I frequent massage parlors in Florida and Ohio.The best you might experience in any of the Murfreesboro places is a Massage, and the rare opportunity to DIY. Sadly. The AMPs here are not close to what your used to in FL.

Tony The Tiger
07-07-18, 07:46
Private location in commercial setting. Excellent experience. Go see her. Ad with info in Advertisements on this board.

HotBoss
07-07-18, 10:19
The best you might experience in any of the Murfreesboro places is a Massage, and the rare opportunity to DIY. Sadly. The AMPs here are not close to what your used to in FL.

You will not find anything in Murfreesboro but a good massage. No extras anywhere, you will be wasting your time and money looking for extras here.Thanks for the responses.

Many places in Florida will spoil a man and inspire wonderful dreams. There are places with model quality Asian women that will make your fantasies a reality.

I also enjoy a peaceful relaxing massage. Most places I visit seem clean and safe. The women are clean, not on drugs, and usually care about providing good service. I visit different spa's for different reasons. It helps me to know what to expect going in.

Thanks.

Fretz
07-08-18, 21:13
Thanks for the responses.

Many places in Florida will spoil a man and inspire wonderful dreams. There are places with model quality Asian women that will make your fantasies a reality.

I also enjoy a peaceful relaxing massage. Most places I visit seem clean and safe. The women are clean, not on drugs, and usually care about providing good service. I visit different spa's for different reasons. It helps me to know what to expect going in.

Thanks.Nothing is happening in the Boro.

Member #6535
07-10-18, 11:01
I had to work up in KY a couple weeks ago. I had some extra time while driving back home and decided to try one of the spa's in BG. I called and got right in, I was the only one when I arrived, it was about 9 pm on a Friday night. A few more came in after I was in the room. I was greeted by the girl that would give me the massage. I couldn't under stand her name, little English. She was slim, petite, really long hair, attractive at a distance, but age showed when closer. She appeared to be at mid 40's. Massage was better than average, she was fun and flirty, seemed to enjoy what she was doing. I tried to flip early but she kept me face down for about 40 minutes. Started to smile when I did flip, and still had a smile on my face when I left. It's worth a stop if you're passing by, but not sure I would my the drive otherwise.

JLBloveshe
07-10-18, 20:14
I'll second this motion.

https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/status/1016486605631180801

JLBloveshe
07-10-18, 20:18
Heather:

https://bodyworksbyheather.com/

Tao:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-by-tao-nashville-2

Considering giving one of them a try but curious is anyone else already has. Heather looks like more fun I just prefer an appointment after work hours.

Fretz
07-10-18, 20:38
I found happiness in the boro. I didn't think it was going to happen but on the flip I moved the towel and she smiled and went to work.

Member #6535
07-10-18, 21:45
I found happiness in the boro. I didn't think it was going to happen but on the flip I moved the towel and she smiled and went to work.Would love to know where, PM so we have a chance to go.

Thanks.

PhatMongrel
07-10-18, 22:46
I found happiness in the boro. I didn't think it was going to happen but on the flip I moved the towel and she smiled and went to work.I would love to find some happiness. Please PM me with the location? Thanks.

Wolfe3720
07-11-18, 12:13
I found happiness in the boro. I didn't think it was going to happen but on the flip I moved the towel and she smiled and went to work.Live in the Boro. Please PM so I can quit driving to BG KY!

PNick
07-11-18, 12:50
I found happiness in the boro. I didn't think it was going to happen but on the flip I moved the towel and she smiled and went to work.She negotiated for a higher tip with me, but same happiness.

BrotherVeto
07-11-18, 14:30
Heather:

https://bodyworksbyheather.com/

Tao:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/massage-by-tao-nashville-2

Considering giving one of them a try but curious is anyone else already has. Heather looks like more fun I just prefer an appointment after work hours.I have seen Tao before in the past. She went by the name Michelle and she worked at Balance Point in Murfreesboro. She is an awesome masseuse. Start off with a strong massage and then tell her you want a soft massage towards the end and you will leave very happy. Well at least I did but that was at Balance Point years ago. I have not been to her current private location.

Uga323
07-11-18, 15:35
She negotiated for a higher tip with me, but same happiness.I'm live in Smyrna and would love to find a shorter drive too. Can you message me the details please? Thanks.

Fretz
07-11-18, 16:38
I found happiness in the boro. I didn't think it was going to happen but on the flip I moved the towel and she smiled and went to work.I don't want to sat too much because well everyone knows why but most of us in the Boro have been there many times before they went through the change.

Fretz
07-11-18, 17:02
She negotiated for a higher tip with me, but same happiness.Maybe a different girl the one I saw didn't ask for a tip, I gave the usual anyway.

Dillon95
07-11-18, 17:55
I found happiness in the boro. I didn't think it was going to happen but on the flip I moved the towel and she smiled and went to work.Can you PM me info as well please.

Uga323
07-11-18, 18:51
She negotiated for a higher tip with me, but same happiness.I live in Smyrna and you love to find some place close. Can you message me the details please.

BlackHawk101
07-11-18, 20:41
It strikes me as a strang thing that you can go to the majority of Southern cities a get a great massage and a happy ending. EXCEPT NASHVILLE! Who is the power behind this holy war? We need to get their ass out.

Trek OCLV
07-11-18, 21:08
Start with the Southern Baptist Convention and their sway over the "city leaders" follow that up with all of the sanctimonious politicians who believe that legislating morality is more important than traffic, gangs, schools, infrastructure & commerce. Then while you're at it kick my wife's ass.

It strikes me as a strang thing that you can go to the majority of Southern cities a get a great massage and a happy ending. EXCEPT NASHVILLE! Who is the power behind this holy war? We need to get their ass out.

BlackHawk101
07-11-18, 21:18
Start with the Southern Baptist Convention and their sway over the "city leaders" follow that up with all of the sanctimonious politicians who believe that legislating morality is more important than traffic, gangs, schools, infrastructure & commerce. Then while you're at it kick my wife's ass.When you travel to Louisville, Raleigh, Atlanta, Huntsville, Richmond, Winston Salem, Tampa, Orlando, Miami! It's a shame! LOL.

Your wife my kick my butt. LOL.

RichHam
07-11-18, 23:20
I've never had problems looking for happiness in ATL, like an all you can eat buffet down there. I have 1 girl that I go to in Huntsville (non-AMP) but I've struck out more than I care to count. I tried studio 22 today but they didn’t have a spot for me at the time that I needed. Sounds encouraging though. They can communicate effectively and answer my questions. I made a note to plan a future visit and see what happens.

SnoBallGuy
07-12-18, 09:04
I live in the Borro and have tried them all (so I thought) with no happiness, please share with me this new hidden wonder.

TNHoes
07-13-18, 14:26
Please and thank you!

Phil Jennings
07-13-18, 18:38
I would be interested in knowing who is spreading happiness also. Mainly, curious who I missed LOL. I thought I had them covered too.

Fretz
07-13-18, 19:23
Went back today and was told no. I think it was a one time deal, maybe she was new and didn't know the rules. Guess I'll hit the road again.

StreetStone
07-13-18, 21:33
I would be interested in knowing who is spreading happiness also. Mainly, curious who I missed LOL. I thought I had them covered too.You check out the old GoldSun it is now open as Soothing Massage. Ask for Linda.

Fretz
07-14-18, 10:57
You check out the old GoldSun it is now open as Soothing Massage. Ask for Linda.She's not much of a looker but got the job done.

Fretz
07-14-18, 10:58
You check out the old GoldSun it is now open as Soothing Massage. Ask for Linda.She's not much of a looker but will get the job done.

StreetStone
07-14-18, 13:21
She's not much of a looker but will get the job done.I'm a little confused. Is she still getting the job done or has she stopped. I figure happiness can't last too long in the Boro.

PNick
07-16-18, 13:17
They may have closed. Phone going straight to voicemail and they were closed Friday and Saturday when I went by.

StreetStone
07-16-18, 13:50
If many of you are like me you like to play a little when you go on vacation. I go to Myrtle Beach SC for a week. With all the hard body eye candy everywhere you look it's difficult to keep it in your pants. There are several places that will take care of you. My favorite is 544 Spa. I was there 2 weeks ago and saw Lucky. She came in the room took her cloths off and started massaging my back. After about 20 minutes she had me turn over. I was already hard so I teased her and told her to climb on and she did. She started massaging junior with her kitty. The only other time that has happened to me was when 8th ave. Was a live and well. She is very skilled at this and not once did the kitty let junior in. I started to tell her to stop so we could do something else but I waited to long and I was finished. She bent down kissed my chest and said done already too bad. I still had time left so she continued with the massage. I was hoping junior would wake up but I'm not as young as I used to be. So If you go to Myrtle Beach and treat the ladies good you might get a massage that includes FS. It is a great place for fun.

Wolfe3720
07-16-18, 19:13
They may have closed. Phone going straight to voicemail and they were closed Friday and Saturday when I went by.Closed today as well.

BrotherVeto
07-17-18, 02:56
Closed today as well.They like to go by appointment only. You may find them open during the day but rarely after 5 pm.

Habib696
07-17-18, 06:28
I'm a little confused. Is she still getting the job done or has she stopped. I figure happiness can't last too long in the Boro.The cops will let it go on for a while until they stack up a good amount of money that they can seize.

LookingGood54
07-17-18, 12:42
https://nashville.rubratings.com/images/listings/128120/a181d438aed20502701c716dc4b25306.jpeg

Anyone have any info?

PNick
07-17-18, 12:52
I'm going to try to call and leave a message to see if that works.

StreetStone
07-17-18, 13:33
I go to next level occasionally, they are only about 5 minutes from my house which makes it nice. I have always left happy but can't go as often as I would like because of the cost. I always get the VIP session. The last time as I was there I saw Juliette. She is a pretty blond with a great body and a perfect ass. The massage or body rub is always ok but not great. It is easy to tell no one I have seen has had any formal training but it is always a fun session. The next time I go I'm going to do the 60 minute and see if is as much fun and start low on the tip amount and keep going up until I find out what the magic number is. With the cost of the VIP session and the tip I usually give it is cheaper to go to BG but It is hard to resist going to a place that is only 5 minutes away compared to 50 or 60 miles away. I f anyone has tried the 60 minute session let me know it is.

Larry19
07-17-18, 23:20
The cops will let it go on for a while until they stack up a good amount of money that they can seize.I might be wrong but I don't think the cops had anything to do with them not being open. The place has been doing that type of thing for several months, maybe even the better part of a year. Calls have been going to voice mail for the same amount of time. It will open a day or two and then nothing. Finding someone to work there has been almost impossible for some reason. I have heard the owner wants to sell but no one wants to buy a business that has already been raided once. It will be interesting to see how it goes now. When it will be open is always a mystery with that business.

KittyElectro
07-18-18, 18:24
I go to next level occasionally, they are only about 5 minutes from my house which makes it nice. I have always left happy but can't go as often as I would like because of the cost. I always get the VIP session. The last time as I was there I saw Juliette. She is a pretty blond with a great body and a perfect ass. The massage or body rub is always ok but not great. It is easy to tell no one I have seen has had any formal training but it is always a fun session. The next time I go I'm going to do the 60 minute and see if is as much fun and start low on the tip amount and keep going up until I find out what the magic number is. With the cost of the VIP session and the tip I usually give it is cheaper to go to BG but It is hard to resist going to a place that is only 5 minutes away compared to 50 or 60 miles away. I f anyone has tried the 60 minute session let me know it is.The last I heard, Juliette was no longer with Next Level. Did she come back?

Tre312
07-18-18, 18:51
https://nashville.rubratings.com/123673

Has anyone seen her,?

RichardHead57
07-18-18, 20:17
https://nashville.rubratings.com/123673

Has anyone seen her,?Yes, I've seen her. The pics are accurate. She works in the Bellevue place with Macy. She's a Venezuelan beauty. Full service is not on the menu, but I left smiling. YMMV.

Member #5989
07-18-18, 20:40
Anyone heard anything from Angel? She used to have that place on Lebanon pike in Hermitage. Then she popped up independent late last year (Nov-Dec range) and was supposedly a lot more liberal in her offerings than just an above average massage. I was always interested in trying that out but she seems to have disappeared. Thanks guys.

As for any other massage reports I can give, I've been out of it a while.

Vanessa is cool if you want a good massage and a happy time and if your into some dirty talk and fun she is cool on that as well. Mutual touching, etc, but that is it.

Larry19
07-18-18, 21:03
The last I heard, Juliette was no longer with Next Level. Did she come back?I called next Level today to check on that myself. She is back but is currently on vacation should be back around July 24.

Fretz
07-18-18, 22:04
Went by today and still closed.

Member #6535
07-19-18, 10:47
Yes, I've seen her. The pics are accurate. She works in the Bellevue place with Macy. She's a Venezuelan beauty. Full service is not on the menu, but I left smiling. YMMV.I would like to know more about this one, PM is ok. Does she allow and mutual touch? That body looks awesome! And what's the damage?

StreetStone
07-20-18, 01:25
On one of my short trips south to murfreesboro I stopped at a place called Healing Care. There were 2 girls available, one wearing jeans the other a pink uniform. Made me think I was at my doctors office. Since I have the hots for one of my doctors nurses I chose the girl in pink and found out her name is Lucy and her English is better than most girls at AMPs. I didn't get the other girls name but she was good looking also. I went with the 90 minute session. The massage was good. When I thought it was about time to turn over she started massaging up my leg again. When she she got to my mid-section she stopped and began to lightly massage my balls with one hand and with the other hand was lightly massaging my ass. After a few minutes of this great sensation she went and got a hot towel and wiped the oil off. When I turned over the massage was very normal until there was about 20 minutes left and she started lightly massaging my balls again. So here's a question (sort of), you are lying there with a hard on that is barely covered by the sheet, an attractive woman massaging your balls, what does she expect you to do? I guessed DIY so I uncovered myself and started. I think that was exactly what she expected me to do. Nothing was done or said to discourage me. After I finished she went and got a hot towel and cleaned me up. Wasn't as much fun as I was hoping it would be but still fun. I don't usually like DIY sessions but after that one I might change my mind. I planned on going back several times to see if things could be even more fun but life sometimes gets in the way of plans. I still plan on going back and hope Lucy will still be there when I do. It seems like some AMPs have a revolving door, you go there one day, go back a month later and girl you want to see is gone and everybody is new. As usual YMMV.

NashBash
07-20-18, 13:24
Hi fellow forum members. Longtime reader who finally joined. Nashville has become awful!

I never realized how good I had it at Blue Saphire in Donelson till they shut it down. I always left there happy and saw a variety of girls.

Everywhere seems super paranoid now, it doesn't help that people tell me I look like a cop.

I even tried my original spot the other day, Top Foot massage in Cool Springs, even that was a disappointment.

The Oasis seems the only spot, but so expensive. I tried Next Level a few weeks ago, had some junkie-thin blond who asked me about pre-tipping straight away (though there are signs everywhere saying its not allowed). She was really annoying about it and went on and on about her 1-ton minimum and that the bigger breasted girls charge more. She used to be at Oasis and moved over to Next Level. Same racket anyway.

Dam, I miss those Blue Saphire Asians who knew how to treat a man.

SnoBallGuy
07-20-18, 13:46
On one of my short trips south to murfreesboro I stopped at a place called Healing Care. There were 2 girls available, one wearing jeans the other a pink uniform. Made me think I was at my doctors office. Since I have the hots for one of my doctors nurses I chose the girl in pink and found out her name is Lucy and her English is better than most girls at AMPs. I didn't get the other girls name but she was good looking also. I went with the 90 minute session. The massage was good. When I thought it was about time to turn over she started massaging up my leg again. When she she got to my mid-section she stopped and began to lightly massage my balls with one hand and with the other hand was lightly massaging my ass. After a few minutes of this great sensation she went and got a hot towel and wiped the oil off. When I turned over the massage was very normal until there was about 20 minutes left and she started lightly massaging my balls again. So here's a question (sort of), you are lying there with a hard on that is barely covered by the sheet, an attractive woman massaging your balls, what does she expect you to do? I guessed DIY so I uncovered myself and started. I think that was exactly what she expected me to do. Nothing was done or said to discourage me. After I finished she went and got a hot towel and cleaned me up. Wasn't as much fun as I was hoping it would be but still fun. I don't usually like DIY sessions but after that one I might change my mind. I planned on going back several times to see if things could be even more fun but life sometimes gets in the way of plans. I still plan on going back and hope Lucy will still be there when I do. It seems like some AMPs have a revolving door, you go there one day, go back a month later and girl you want to see is gone and everybody is new. As usual YMMV.Next time remove the sheet and don't touch yourself she will know what to do.

Reg Guy
07-20-18, 17:06
Recently visited Dakota.

Typical incall at a local hotel. Very kind personality and unrushed. Dakota is older with extra weight. She is kind of like a biker girl. She has good hands that massage deep and strong. Is quite a talker. Not very much tantric in the session but left happy.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/121145

Cromwell
07-21-18, 01:11
Recently visited Dakota.

Typical incall at a local hotel. Very kind personality and unrushed. Dakota is older with extra weight. She is kind of like a biker girl. She has good hands that massage deep and strong. Is quite a talker. Not very much tantric in the session but left happy.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/121145How much did it cost you?

Saiga
07-21-18, 08:05
I had an afternoon trip to Nashville and browsed around somewhere that would give me some "extras". In hindsight, I should have looked more into this forum and I wouldn't have bothered doing to the Oasis. I did a Google search of massage places and Oasis wasn't going to be out of my way and their website looked good. Greeted by a nice looking young lady wearing lingerie and that was as far as it got. Massage was OK, conversation was good. No hint or tease of extras at all. Won't repeat.

YabaDaba
07-21-18, 17:37
I had an afternoon trip to Nashville and browsed around somewhere that would give me some "extras". In hindsight, I should have looked more into this forum and I wouldn't have bothered doing to the Oasis. I did a Google search of massage places and Oasis wasn't going to be out of my way and their website looked good. Greeted by a nice looking young lady wearing lingerie and that was as far as it got. Massage was OK, conversation was good. No hint or tease of extras at all. Won't repeat.Consider yourself lucky. My last 2 trips to oasis 2 different girls quoted me $200 for a HJ and free roaming. I hope no one is paying that price. Including gas it's still cheaper in Bowling Green.

Larry19
07-22-18, 00:03
I am not a subscriber to rub maps. Is it anything worthwhile or is it a waste of $19.95 a month. I appreciate everyones opinions.

Jboon
07-22-18, 17:31
My opinion, definitely not worth it. They don't incentivize membership with reviews, so way fewer reviews and many of the ones that do post are fake / shill.

There may be "some" ok info there but it probably got worse when they were offline for a bit.

I am not a subscriber to rub maps. Is it
anything worthwhile or is it a waste of $19.95 a month. I appreciate everyones opinions.

Red Tiger 88
07-23-18, 07:45
My opinion, definitely not worth it. They don't incentivize membership with reviews, so way fewer reviews and many of the ones that do post are fake / shill.

There may be "some" ok info there but it probably got worse when they were offline for a bit.I try to use rubmaps based on the amount of reviews for an establishment. Granted this does not filter out fake reports. With some knowledge of the area you are looking at and based on the total # of reports you can usually identify the go to locations.

Hunt well.

Tony The Tiger
07-23-18, 09:20
Works with China. Ad on sister site. Can't say enough good about her! Nashville is lucky to have her and China. Professional office area. Discrete and safe.

Larry19
07-23-18, 09:56
So, I've been interested in getting a erotic massage for a few weeks now but have no idea where to even start exploring. There's one massage place that is owned by this good looking man and I'd call myself an 8/10 tops, but do I just waltz in there and casually insinuate more? Like I'm 21. I'd be scared he'd call the cops just for me to ask?Freethinker, I do a very good massage and would be glad to help you out.

RichHam
07-23-18, 10:19
So, I've been interested in getting a erotic massage for a few weeks now but have no idea where to even start exploring. There's one massage place that is owned by this good looking man and I'd call myself an 8/10 tops, but do I just waltz in there and casually insinuate more? Like I'm 21. I'd be scared he'd call the cops just for me to ask?I doubt he'd call the cops on you just for asking. If he fancies you, he'll probably either oblige you at which point negotiations begin or he'll shut you down. As long as you're not obnoxious about it, I don't think he has any good reason to get the law involved. I've asked plenty of masseuses to finish me off (and they politely say they don't do that here) and I've never had the cops called on me.

Reg Guy
07-23-18, 12:08
How much did it cost you?Crom, cost was $$. Her site is pretty informative in to what you can expect.

NietzscheKeen
07-23-18, 13:42
So, I've been interested in getting a erotic massage for a few weeks now but have no idea where to even start exploring. There's one massage place that is owned by this good looking man and I'd call myself an 8/10 tops, but do I just waltz in there and casually insinuate more? Like I'm 21. I'd be scared he'd call the cops just for me to ask?I think for women it's called reflexology instead of massage.

Member #6535
07-23-18, 17:32
So, I've been interested in getting a erotic massage for a few weeks now but have no idea where to even start exploring. There's one massage place that is owned by this good looking man and I'd call myself an 8/10 tops, but do I just waltz in there and casually insinuate more? Like I'm 21. I'd be scared he'd call the cops just for me to ask?I'll give you a good erotic massage, I'm very good at it also, although not a professional. Free service! .

Member #6535
07-23-18, 17:37
I try to use rubmaps based on the amount of reviews for an establishment. Granted this does not filter out fake reports. With some knowledge of the area you are looking at and based on the total # of reports you can usually identify the go to locations.

Hunt well.It Works well for, especially when I travel. I currently travel a lot for work. The reviews for the local places here and mostly false. For places outside the Nashville area, especially the larger cities, it's been spot on for me. Not as good as TER, man how I miss that site.

FreeThinker23
07-23-18, 20:42
I doubt he'd call the cops on you just for asking. If he fancies you, he'll probably either oblige you at which point negotiations begin or he'll shut you down. As long as you're not obnoxious about it, I don't think he has any good reason to get the law involved. I've asked plenty of masseuses to finish me off (and they politely say they don't do that here) and I've never had the cops called on me.Yeah, that's a good point. Thank you for the honesty.

FreeThinker23
07-23-18, 20:53
I don't know if there are "Admin" that monitor these pages, but just to make sure, if someone gives me an unsolicited favor or sexist remark, can I refer them to get a colonoscopy since their heads are so far up their asses, and no kind of therapy can rub that one out for them? Or will that get me booted? TIA.

Did you really just say "sexist remark?" You can take all that PC shit and stick it up something. I'm not sure which gender you are or I would be very specific in which place to stick it.

A2

YabaDaba
07-23-18, 23:02
On one of my short trips south to murfreesboro I stopped at a place called Healing Care. There were 2 girls available, one wearing jeans the other a pink uniform. Made me think I was at my doctors office. Since I have the hots for one of my doctors nurses I chose the girl in pink and found out her name is Lucy and her English is better than most girls at AMPs. I didn't get the other girls name but she was good looking also. I went with the 90 minute session. The massage was good. When I thought it was about time to turn over she started massaging up my leg again. When she she got to my mid-section she stopped and began to lightly massage my balls with one hand and with the other hand was lightly massaging my ass. After a few minutes of this great sensation she went and got a hot towel and wiped the oil off. When I turned over the massage was very normal until there was about 20 minutes left and she started lightly massaging my balls again. So here's a question (sort of), you are lying there with a hard on that is barely covered by the sheet, an attractive woman massaging your balls, what does she expect you to do? I guessed DIY so I uncovered myself and started. I think that was exactly what she expected me to do. Nothing was done or said to discourage me. After I finished she went and got a hot towel and cleaned me up. Wasn't as much fun as I was hoping it would be but still fun. I don't usually like DIY sessions but after that one I might change my mind. I planned on going back several times to see if things could be even more fun but life sometimes gets in the way of plans. I still plan on going back and hope Lucy will still be there when I do. It seems like some AMPs have a revolving door, you go there one day, go back a month later and girl you want to see is gone and everybody is new. As usual YMMV.Both girls will make you happy when they trust you.

BrotherVeto
07-24-18, 01:43
Both girls will make you happy when they trust you.Lucy is one. Who's the other?

JLBloveshe
07-24-18, 20:19
Hi fellow forum members. Longtime reader who finally joined. Nashville has become awful!

I never realized how good I had it at Blue Saphire in Donelson till they shut it down. I always left there happy and saw a variety of girls.

Everywhere seems super paranoid now, it doesn't help that people tell me I look like a cop.

I even tried my original spot the other day, Top Foot massage in Cool Springs, even that was a disappointment.

The Oasis seems the only spot, but so expensive. I tried Next Level a few weeks ago, had some junkie-thin blond who asked me about pre-tipping straight away (though there are signs everywhere saying its not allowed). She was really annoying about it and went on and on about her 1-ton minimum and that the bigger breasted girls charge more. She used to be at Oasis and moved over to Next Level. Same racket anyway.

Dam, I miss those Blue Saphire Asians who knew how to treat a man.Man, you are right about Blue Sapphire. And how awesome was that loyalty card where you got a free massage after 5 visits??

Member #6535
07-24-18, 21:17
Man, you are right about Blue Sapphire. And how awesome was that loyalty card where you got a free massage after 5 visits??Wow, I guess I totally missed it. I went there often and filled up many a card, never left happy. 😞.

ManyInches8
07-24-18, 21:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

So Curious
07-25-18, 10:19
It Works well for, especially when I travel. I currently travel a lot for work. The reviews for the local places here and mostly false. For places outside the Nashville area, especially the larger cities, it's been spot on for me. Not as good as TER, man how I miss that site.It's great for travel. And for a free month you can add a store front pic if there's not already one for a parlor. Even if you don't go in just go by, get a pic and post it for a free month. And if you add a parlor that isn't listed you get a free month as well. I've gotten several free months.

JRuizNets
07-25-18, 17:39
Changing my name to strike out king! Nothing in LaVerge these days!

YabaDaba
07-26-18, 00:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

YabaDaba
07-26-18, 01:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SnoBallGuy
07-26-18, 08:08
[Deleted by Admin]

Aake7
07-26-18, 17:51
Has anybody tried out this girl? This does outcalls only, will not text you back, will immediately hang up the phone if you covertly ask her if she provides "extra services," and she will block your number. Her photos are only from the waist up so it's hard to gauge her appearance / proportions, yet she seems solid. Just hard to tell whether she is just BS-ing people into expecting more than a massage and then all she truly offers is just a regular massage and you're out $.5 for nothing.

https://nashville.rubratings.com/129029

Fretz
07-26-18, 19:17
[Deleted by Admin]

Paradigms007
07-28-18, 20:13
Met with Lucy today. She is very cute and a real sweet woman. Probably the best legit massage I have ever gotten. I am pretty sure they have new owners. I tried subtle hints to see if there were any extras, there was only a little accidental grazing when "things" got in the way. Still a great massage from a very pretty Asian lady. I will go back to see if there is any chance on a second visit. I felt bad though. I only brought $100 and it was $90 for 90 mins. She seemed dissappointed in the $10 tip. Not sure how lucky I will be next time!

Fretz
07-28-18, 21:11
Met with Lucy today. She is very cute and a real sweet woman. Probably the best legit massage I have ever gotten. I am pretty sure they have new owners. I tried subtle hints to see if there were any extras, there was only a little accidental grazing when "things" got in the way. Still a great massage from a very pretty Asian lady. I will go back to see if there is any chance on a second visit. I felt bad though. I only brought $100 and it was $90 for 90 mins. She seemed dissappointed in the $10 tip. Not sure how lucky I will be next time!I got nothing but a massage there, no hint of extras and a curtain where a door should be, that's never a good sign.

Cromwell
07-29-18, 01:20
I got nothing but a massage there, no hint of extras and a curtain where a door should be, that's never a good sign."And a curtain where a door should be, that's never a good sign." That is the truth!

Fretz
07-29-18, 14:50
Went north to Lili's today and looks like all new talent there. Left happy.

Member #6535
07-29-18, 23:20
Went north to Lili's today and looks like all new talent there. Left happy.Was Jessica still there. Very thin petite Chinese lady probably 45-50 years old, she was a lot of fun.

Fretz
07-30-18, 06:54
Was Jessica still there. Very thin petite Chinese lady probably 45-50 years old, she was a lot of fun.I did not see her. There were three there, a chunky young one, a cute thin young one and an older one that looked like she did not participate.

RichHam
08-01-18, 00:38
Saw Mia at Ashland city. Quite a drive for me but worth it in my opinion. To get to their place, you'll have to drive through a couple of shady neighborhoods so I was starting to sweat a little. Their incall is nice, very clean, looks like a legitimate operation. I opted for the hh nuru for $. 5 not really knowing what to expect. I've been to some where nuru meant FS and at others where there was no happiness. Communication was very good. No long moments of silence and was willing to work with schedule changes. Pleasing personality and friendly, sexy as hell, face is 8, body is 9 if not 10. Only downside is the drive north. I will repeat.

James MR
08-01-18, 09:46
Saw Mia at Ashland city. Quite a drive for me but worth it in my opinion. To get to their place, you'll have to drive through a couple of shady neighborhoods so I was starting to sweat a little. Their incall is nice, very clean, looks like a legitimate operation. I opted for the hh nuru for $. 5 not really knowing what to expect. I've been to some where nuru meant FS and at others where there was no happiness. Communication was very good. No long moments of silence and was willing to work with schedule changes. Pleasing personality and friendly, sexy as hell, face is 8, body is 9 if not 10. Only downside is the drive north. I will repeat.What's the link? Couldn't find any on the sister site.

RichHam
08-01-18, 12:50
Saw Mia at Ashland city. Quite a drive for me but worth it in my opinion. To get to their place, you'll have to drive through a couple of shady neighborhoods so I was starting to sweat a little. Their incall is nice, very clean, looks like a legitimate operation. I opted for the hh nuru for $. 5 not really knowing what to expect. I've been to some where nuru meant FS and at others where there was no happiness. Communication was very good. No long moments of silence and was willing to work with schedule changes. Pleasing personality and friendly, sexy as hell, face is 8, body is 9 if not 10. Only downside is the drive north. I will repeat.I apologize for not being clear. Her nuru was a little disappointing at first because there was no air bed on the floor. Session occurred on the table. No FS during my visit but oh how I wanted it. I asked her if she wanted me to post her ad on the board but she said to only give her info to seniors at this time. Sorry.

Ginobuffalino
08-01-18, 14:27
Hello all. I recently moved to the area and am having withdrawals since this is an extremely dry area, especially for AMPs that offer hes. I've scoured the board about as much as one can and have determined that I will have to find a few good UTRs. Doesn't help that CL and BP are dead, so that only makes the hunt that much more difficult! I'm looking for a top quality massage with a good ending. Doesn't have to be FS, but hey, who can turn that down! Ha.

I searched for info on Vanna (https://nashville.rubratings.com/124309). Others have asked about her, but no one ever replied. Does anyone have any info on her or some other young spinnners who provide good massages? Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance.

Persona63
08-01-18, 20:21
You can find out all the information you want if you Google studio 22 Nashville. That would be the easiest and fastest way for you. They were in Ashland city but have moved to Nashville. Their hours and prices and pictures can be seen on their web site. Don't know how their service is since the move. You can TOFTT and let us know how it goes.Studio 22 did move to Nashville but I've seen a couple of the girls that used to work there and they are still. In Ashland city but no longer go by studio 22. I haven't been to the new studio 22 yet but have been back to Ashland city just had no reason to go anywhere else.

Persona63
08-01-18, 21:07
"And a curtain where a door should be, that's never a good sign." That is the truth!I second that statement! The curtain was my sign to go!

PushingDaisies
08-02-18, 11:29
Works with China. Ad on sister site. Can't say enough good about her! Nashville is lucky to have her and China. Professional office area. Discrete and safe.I wanted to clarify something for the members. The real Erica worked with China for a short time but has now set up her own place. The Erica in China's current ads is not the same woman. Those of you who know the real Erica will know the difference.

Magic hands, fun personality, tall, thin, pretty face, the type you want to see again and again, and that's what she wants as well.

Massage only, boys.

PM me for more.

SnoBallGuy
08-02-18, 11:40
Anything new there a couple weeks ago guys saying happiness?

StreetStone
08-02-18, 12:55
Anything new there a couple weeks ago guys saying happiness?They appear to be closed again. The last couple times I went by the door was locked.

PNick
08-02-18, 14:02
Anything new there a couple weeks ago guys saying happiness?Been going by and calling. They're hard to get a hold of. Haven't been able to get another appointment.

RichHam
08-02-18, 14:51
To the people who messaged me and were able to see Mia, can you post a review or message me on your thoughts? Curious to see what you guys think of her or her partner.

Bigb7272
08-02-18, 18:53
Went north to Lili's today and looks like all new talent there. Left happy.
Jenny is GTG.

DavidCrockett
08-03-18, 00:34
Anything new there a couple weeks ago guys saying happiness?Every time I've been by since the golden visit they have been closed. I think it was just a new girl that did not know the rules.

Cromwell
08-03-18, 09:23
Went north to Lili's today and looks like all new talent there. Left happy.Thanks for the information!

SnoBallGuy
08-03-18, 12:29
Every time I've been by since the golden visit they have been closed. I think it was just a new girl that did not know the rules.Maybe we should go by and teach the new girl the rules LOL.

Jjjohnston84
08-03-18, 15:28
The Erica that works with China now is very good as well.

James MR
08-06-18, 19:29
Any info on Macy (https://nashville.rubratings.com/122973)? Most importantly, what's her age range?

SnoBallGuy
08-07-18, 11:18
Anything and or fun out there.

HarryLowell
08-07-18, 12:03
To the people who messaged me and were able to see Mia, can you post a review or message me on your thoughts? Curious to see what you guys think of her or her partner.Mia is Deleted by Admin from Oasis and Studio 22. She has a lack of skills as well as her overall appearance was not good. Along with the fact that she uses fake pictures that don't look anything like her. She did provide a happy ending for me but her prices were outrageous.

RichHam
08-07-18, 19:23
Mia from Oasis and Studio 22. She has a lack of skills as well as her overall appearance was not good. Along with the fact that she uses fake pictures that don't look anything like her. She did provide a happy ending for me but her prices were outrageous."Harry" wasn't one of the people who asked for info. Not sure who you are but it being your first post and immediately tearing down a provider that was a sure return for me, I'm willing to bet even money that you're not a monger. As far as "Mia's" appearance, she may not have used her real pics on the ad but it was a close approximation. Skills were not as good as Rachael (milking table) but price was fair (I felt) for what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay for at the time.

If "Harry" continues to post on different providers in the area, I will apologize and will cease to white knight.

Fraaak
08-09-18, 17:42
"Harry" wasn't one of the people who asked for info. Not sure who you are but it being your first post and immediately tearing down a provider that was a sure return for me, I'm willing to bet even money that you're not a monger. As far as "Mia's" appearance, she may not have used her real pics on the ad but it was a close approximation. Skills were not as good as Rachael (milking table) but price was fair (I felt) for what I was looking for and what I was willing to pay for at the time.

If "Harry" continues to post on different providers in the area, I will apologize and will cease to white knight.Man, if she's good enough to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Rachael, I need to go see her. Shame their hours make it hard for me to do so.

RichHam
08-09-18, 22:18
Man, if she's good enough to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Rachael, I need to go see her. Shame their hours make it hard for me to do so.Please note, she is NOT as good as rachael. But since rachael seems to be limiting herself to chicago and philly these days, this fills the void quite nicely. Rachael's session was an hour long gigantic tease capped with an explosive ending. I saw her 4 x, quite the investment but well worth it. After my 2nd dream I asked her for a frequent flyer discount and she said she would do it if I prepaid for 5 sessions. I enthusiastically threw the money down and had no problems seeing her on subsequent visits. On her most recent trip here, she said she wouldn't be coming back too often so she GAVE ME A REFUND of the balance (discount was given) that she owed me. Suffice to say, I was blown away by how professional she was about it. I've been keeping an eye on her calendar, hoping she makes a return soon.

Majaja
08-10-18, 10:35
In town and looking for a little quick relaxation if it is to be had. Any info on where to go? Looking for close by if possible.