PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Srw211
12-17-16, 15:42
You just about summed up every one of my visits. There were a few visits that were worth it, but only the ending. The beginning of the sessions were horrible and usually started at least 30 minutes late and filled with her leaving the room several times. She even fell asleep sometimes during the sessions. The massages varied, depending on her current state but I would say just average at her best.When I first came to Nashville I saw Crista a number of times. She was always a little flakey but was a good therapist. I went to her originally for real aches and pains. But the second time there was a hint of more. The third time was excellent, sensuous and a very good finish. As time went on she seem to deteriorate, behavior became erratic and was late or forgot appointments so I just did not go back. Tried her a couple years back. Flakey is the best word I can think of.

Jayb2003
12-17-16, 15:43
I might have tolerated it sometimes, if I would have had a good ending, but didn't happen for me.It didn't happen for me every time. Just when she felt like it.

MorninWuD
12-17-16, 20:18
Had the pleasure of seeing Steph / Stephanie (who doesn't advertise much). She is in Nashville and Hendersonville.

WOW! She is the real deal. I can't remember the last time I had a great FBSM. Where the massage itself was the best part (ending was great as well). Great personality, playful, and a sweetheart. Treat her good. We need to keep her here.

I never had the opportunity to see Melissa from Bellvue, but I'm told that this one is as good. I'd admit that Stephanie is one of my top 5 experiences.

I don't know if she does any more than a FBSM with a HE. That's all I'm looking for, and she delivers.

She is on BP occasionally- maybe for a day, and then takes down her ad. Happy hunting.

Kevin.Can you PM me the link?

Taylor833
12-18-16, 08:29
I am just going to jump on the Stephanie train and say she is great at what she does and she is very easy on the eyes and has a great personality when I seen her me and her talked about all kind of things and before during and after the session she is cool laid back and one fine looking lady with a nice round ass that I like to slap and grab she is not FS so you have to keep that in mind but the session was great I would see her again in a heartbeat.

MsSportsDoc
12-18-16, 11:31
Any word on this one? She's been around a while, but I couldn't find anything on the boards. Want to ensure she's legit before I take the "plunge" .

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simply-fucking-amazing/18430293

DL7946
12-18-16, 16:11
Don't bother seeing any of the ladies that have been posting out of Ashland City / Bellevue. Total waste of time and tries to cut your appointment short.

Afflacked
12-18-16, 21:06
Well, I must have missed out on something, don't get it. I attempted to see Crista 2 times. The first time she canceled me after I arrived at her place, see had overbooked and didn't have the time, after we had a scheduled time from early that morning. Her memory wasn't too good. The second visit, I arrived and she said she was running behind and asked that I wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes. I waited thinking it would be worth it, it wasn't. I had scheduled 90 minutes, she left the room multiple times, massage wasn't good, and no hint of teasing, extras anything, and she had to stop early because she was behind and the next appointment showed up. She appeared to be stoned and confused the full time of the massage. Apparently some had better experiences.

I guess I can't search, I tried to search what was recommended. I see a couple mug shots, but don't see any dates or why.I dreamed of her multiple times. First time was just a greeeeeat massage. The rest is history. I know she had a lot of back pain hence she spiraled down hill getting caught up in pain management I guess! And then got sloppy. I haven't seen her in years.

Afflacked
12-18-16, 21:17
Any word on this one? She's been around a while, but I couldn't find anything on the boards. Want to ensure she's legit before I take the "plunge" .

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/simply-fucking-amazing/18430293This chick plays games and is a whack job. After I got to the locale she flaked! Bad locale also. If anybody else has had the same experience please chime in.

JF566
12-19-16, 02:02
Don't bother seeing any of the ladies that have been posting out of Ashland City / Bellevue. Total waste of time and tries to cut your appointment short.I have seen several of these girls and had a great experience every time. I guess YMMV, but I have found that if you are cool, laid back and treat them right, you will have a good experience.

MassageFan96
12-19-16, 02:33
Don't bother seeing any of the ladies that have been posting out of Ashland City / Bellevue. Total waste of time and tries to cut your appointment short.
I have seen several of these girls and had a great experience every time. I guess YMMV, but I have found that if you are cool, laid back and treat them right, you will have a good experience.I try to contact them a few time. No response. They might want to get they shit together if they want clients.

Jayb2003
12-19-16, 05:45
I have seen several of these girls and had a great experience every time. I guess YMMV, but I have found that if you are cool, laid back and treat them right, you will have a good experience.You never replied to my PM but I assume you are referring to the new MP opening that you were promoting 2 weeks ago. Are these the ads?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-young-and-sensual-arie-new-to-town-come-visit-me-in-ashland-city-today/19669178

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-the-lovely-lindsay-relieve-all-the-stress-from-your-busy-week-im-sweet-slim-and-sexy/19758995

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-sexy-sweet-young-and-exciting-lily-come-visit-me-in-ashland-city-today/19509986

I tried to text the first 2 ads and they never replied. Seems a little flakey.

GregsRed
12-19-16, 13:32
I tried the second ad 3 times. Nothing.

You never replied to my PM but I assume you are referring to the new MP opening that you were promoting 2 weeks ago. Are these the ads?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-young-and-sensual-arie-new-to-town-come-visit-me-in-ashland-city-today/19669178

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/let-the-lovely-lindsay-relieve-all-the-stress-from-your-busy-week-im-sweet-slim-and-sexy/19758995

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-sexy-sweet-young-and-exciting-lily-come-visit-me-in-ashland-city-today/19509986

I tried to text the first 2 ads and they never replied. Seems a little flakey.

JF566
12-19-16, 14:52
You never replied to my PM but I assume you are referring to the new MP opening that you were promoting 2 weeks ago. Are these the ads?

I tried to text the first 2 ads and they never replied. Seems a little flakey.Sorry, I thought I did reply to your PM. I got flooded with messages and may have missed one. Those are them. I almost feel bad that why'all are having a hard time getting in contact with them to set something up, because they have been great every time I have wanted to set something up.

Jayb2003
12-19-16, 18:45
Sorry, I thought I did reply to your PM. I got flooded with messages and may have missed one. Those are them. I almost feel bad that why'all are having a hard time getting in contact with them to set something up, because they have been great every time I have wanted to set something up.It's no problem JF566. I've been in the same situation before with excessive messages. It sounds like the girls might be flooded with messages too.

Jayb2003
12-19-16, 18:47
I tried the second ad 3 times. Nothing.The girl in the second ad looks familiar for some reason. Where might I have seen her before?

Fraaak
12-19-16, 19:12
Sorry, I thought I did reply to your PM. I got flooded with messages and may have missed one. Those are them. I almost feel bad that why'all are having a hard time getting in contact with them to set something up, because they have been great every time I have wanted to set something up.I assume this is one of them a well? http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-the-sexy-charming-and-beautiful-classy-mixed-bombshell-vanessa-in-bellevue-today/19648598.

JohnPete1981
12-19-16, 21:44
I have seen several of these girls and had a great experience every time. I guess YMMV, but I have found that if you are cool, laid back and treat them right, you will have a good experience.If you know what you're doing you will have a good time. Seniors pm me if you need to known more.

JF566
12-20-16, 01:25
I assume this is one of them a well? http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-the-sexy-charming-and-beautiful-classy-mixed-bombshell-vanessa-in-bellevue-today/19648598.Yes, she moved from the Ashland City location to Bellevue.

DongTatrong
12-20-16, 14:15
I am just going to jump on the Stephanie train and say she is great at what she does and she is very easy on the eyes and has a great personality when I seen her me and her talked about all kind of things and before during and after the session she is cool laid back and one fine looking lady with a nice round ass that I like to slap and grab she is not FS so you have to keep that in mind but the session was great I would see her again in a heartbeat.Any info would be appreciated!

Bob1918
12-20-16, 18:01
Does anyone have any experience or information about this one? I have been trying to schedule with her for a couple of weeks without much success. Hoping someone can shed some light so I can determine if it is worth this much effort. Thanks.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-peaches-therapeutic-stress-reduction/8524100

SnoBallGuy
12-20-16, 19:15
Does anyone have any experience or information about this one? I have been trying to schedule with her for a couple of weeks without much success. Hoping someone can shed some light so I can determine if it is worth this much effort. Thanks.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-peaches-therapeutic-stress-reduction/8524100None of them are worth that much effort, I tried awhile back to get in touch with her with no luck, so I gave up and said the hell with her.

DavidCrockett
12-20-16, 20:49

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-peaches-therapeutic-stress-reduction/8524100I could never get her to answer my emails.

Jayb2003
12-21-16, 00:24

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sweet-peaches-therapeutic-stress-reduction/8524100She used to advertise Body to body last year. I've contacted her a few times in the past. She usually replied several days later and didn't supply all of the info that I asked for. And every time that I asked for a picture she quit replying. Asking about nude massages gets the same result lol. She has been posting for a long time but I never could get her to schedule anything.

Member #5658
12-21-16, 00:50
She used to advertise Body to body last year. I've contacted her a few times in the past. She usually replied several days later and didn't supply all of the info that I asked for. And every time that I asked for a picture she quit replying. Asking about nude massages gets the same result lol. She has been posting for a long time but I never could get her to schedule anything.I've seen her on Chaturbate before. She's hot.

Jayb2003
12-21-16, 01:20
I've seen her on Chaturbate before. She's hot.Seriously? Can you share her user name?

Afflacked
12-21-16, 12:02
I've seen her on Chaturbate before. She's hot.Yes please do share.

Member #5658
12-21-16, 13:34
Yes please do share.This was well over a year ago and looking through she either deleted her profile or blocked TN residents from seeing it. She had light brown skin, big fake titties and was shaved.

Member #6431
12-22-16, 16:21
200-250 is right for her. She deserve it but good luck on scheduling with her. Very nice lady I can say she said she is all yours during the session and she mean it. Used her anyway you please but very ver hard to get her on time even schedule day or hour ahead, Her Shit keep happening form mom to daughter to dog. She will apologize and promise next schedule and she wil deliver but usually take her twice to schedule any appoinment.Tried to make an appointment. All was good until I asked for her address. She said she was free so we shall see.

Member #6431
12-23-16, 18:04
Tried to make an appointment. All was good until I asked for her address. She said she was free so we shall see.Second day. Second cancel. It wouldn't matter if I didn't drive 30 minutes to get a cancel text right before I arrive. She later apologized but I'm not sure. Does anyone have positive experience that'd make me want to reconsider a third attempt.

Member #6431
12-23-16, 18:12
Tried to make an appointment. All was good until I asked for her address. She said she was free so we shall see.Second day. Second cancel. It wouldn't matter if I didn't drive 30 minutes to get a cancel text right before I arrive. She later apologized but I'm not sure. Does anyone have positive experience that'd make me want to reconsider a third attempt.

Adolphus Nomad
12-23-16, 18:29
Second day. Second cancel. It wouldn't matter if I didn't drive 30 minutes to get a cancel text right before I arrive. She later apologized but I'm not sure. Does anyone have positive experience that'd make me want to reconsider a third attempt.Same experience as you. The last time she said she was in Hendersonville (general location provided). Got there and found out. "No, I meant Inglewood. " Or some such. Went there. Nothing. I gave up after 2 times.

ChuckNdHowz
12-23-16, 20:17
Same experience as you. The last time she said she was in Hendersonville (general location provided). Got there and found out. "No, I meant Inglewood. " Or some such. Went there. Nothing. I gave up after 2 times.On my third and last attempt I got the story someone just died as I arrived, time before that mother in hospital. Those stories wear thin, very thin. Not worth the effort.

JF566
12-23-16, 23:24
Second day. Second cancel. It wouldn't matter if I didn't drive 30 minutes to get a cancel text right before I arrive. She later apologized but I'm not sure. Does anyone have positive experience that'd make me want to reconsider a third attempt.I have seen her multiple times. She has never cancelled, but has pushed back our meeting time once. If you can actually meet her, it is very worth the effort. Once you are in, she will completely take care of you.

Wrecker1
12-23-16, 23:44
I have seen her multiple times. She has never cancelled, but has pushed back our meeting time once. If you can actually meet her, it is very worth the effort. Once you are in, she will completely take care of you.I have been seeing April for a few years now. She is the real deal! I had a standing appointment at the same time each week for a good while. She went through some rough times as we all do from time to time. I now only see her occasionally simply because she changed locations last year, which is not convenient for me. I see her now on a spur of the moment situation, sometimes she is not available but that is on me. Never had her to cancel without notice. She is worth the hassle imo. When you are with her it's all about you and your desires and she has the most incredible body of a 40 something woman that I have ever seen, hell I haven't seen many 20 year olds with a better body and they for sure don't have her skills! As always YMMV.

RyanRtr88
12-24-16, 13:55
I have been seeing April for a few years now. She is the real deal! I had a standing appointment at the same time each week for a good while. She went through some rough times as we all do from time to time. I now only see her occasionally simply because she changed locations last year, which is not convenient for me. I see her now on a spur of the moment situation, sometimes she is not available but that is on me. Never had her to cancel without notice. She is worth the hassle imo. When you are with her it's all about you and your desires and she has the most incredible body of a 40 something woman that I have ever seen, hell I haven't seen many 20 year olds with a better body and they for sure don't have her skills! As always YMMV.Does anyone have a link to April? There's two on BP.

TapRoot
12-24-16, 19:55
In town for the holidays so I browsed around the web for a likely target for a rub and HE. Found Massage JG through Craigslist, out on Donelson pike. I walked in the door and four ladies perked up and the youngest, most attractive one led me to a room. Alas, she was not my masseuse. In fact I would say mine was the least attractive of the bunch, pear shaped body no tits and an overly firm butt.

The massage was not great. After asking and accepting that I wanted a hard massage, she proceeded to give me a weak rub with the occasional burst of pressure. She spent a lot of time rubbing the cheeks, which I didn't mind, and finished rubbing eqch area with a circular caressing motion, which was also nice. Once I flipped, I wanted no time getting more familiar with her spandex-clad booty. Like I said it was more firm than I would like, but I went for it and she didn't bat an eyelash. When she mentioned the time was almost up, I tossed away the small towel covering my wood. She put her finger in front of her lips and pointed towards the door, whispering "boss. ". When I nodded she grabbed on and worked it like she was churning butter. That is, with strength but a mechanical technique. The damage was 90 for a 90 minute massage, 20 the tip she whispered I should show at the counter as a cover, and 60 for a tip (holiday generosity). I left very curious about the other women but not completely unsatisfied. 5/10.

JF566
12-24-16, 23:56
You know you have a great ATF when she will meet you at 3:30 pm on Christmas Eve and help you relax from a hectic week so you can really enjoy Christmas!

BrotherVeto
12-28-16, 04:27
New girl Tracey is working today. She is smoking hot and early twenties. I believe she is looking for a sugar daddy. I wish I could but my other half would sniff that out. YMMV. Best of luck fellas. She works a limited schedule.

CapMandu
12-28-16, 09:58
Total damage $170 for a weak rubdown and a 5/10 handy from the least attractive girl on duty? Ouch.

In town for the holidays so I browsed around the web for a likely target for a rub and HE. Found Massage JG through Craigslist, out on Donelson pike. I walked in the door and four ladies perked up and the youngest, most attractive one led me to a room. Alas, she was not my masseuse. In fact I would say mine was the least attractive of the bunch, pear shaped body no tits and an overly firm butt.

The massage was not great. After asking and accepting that I wanted a hard massage, she proceeded to give me a weak rub with the occasional burst of pressure. She spent a lot of time rubbing the cheeks, which I didn't mind, and finished rubbing eqch area with a circular caressing motion, which was also nice. Once I flipped, I wanted no time getting more familiar with her spandex-clad booty. Like I said it was more firm than I would like, but I went for it and she didn't bat an eyelash. When she mentioned the time was almost up, I tossed away the small towel covering my wood. She put her finger in front of her lips and pointed towards the door, whispering "boss. ". When I nodded she grabbed on and worked it like she was churning butter. That is, with strength but a mechanical technique. The damage was 90 for a 90 minute massage, 20 the tip she whispered I should show at the counter as a cover, and 60 for a tip (holiday generosity). I left very curious about the other women but not completely unsatisfied. 5/10.

Member #6483
12-28-16, 13:09
Any link to the craigslist ad, or a more specific location on Donelson? I know there is the one on Elm Hill Pike (in a nail parlor), another one right next to it (519 Donelson), and Blue Sapphire up the road at 211. Those have been around a while. Craigslist has an ad for a new (place called Kozy in that area, but I'm not finding anything for "Massage JG". Any more info?

BenderDundat
12-28-16, 13:18
Any link to the craigslist ad, or a more specific location on Donelson? I know there is the one on Elm Hill Pike (in a nail parlor), another one right next to it (519 Donelson), and Blue Sapphire up the road at 211. Those have been around a while. Craigslist has an ad for a new (place called Kozy in that area, but I'm not finding anything for "Massage JG". Any more info?Kozy is behind ace hardware off Lebanon in small strip center I think there is a bar there called home grown maybe. Got a massage once it was excellent.

Benderdundat.

Member #6483
12-28-16, 13:26
Kozy is behind ace hardware off Lebanon in small strip center I think there is a bar there called home grown maybe. Got a massage once it was excellent.

Benderdundat.Any idea where this "massage jg" place he was talking about is though?

BenderDundat
12-28-16, 13:36
Any idea where this "massage jg" place he was talking about is though?Elm hill and donelson pike.

BoroGuy54
12-28-16, 14:03
Elm hill and donelson pike.I stopped in there one time, was met by an older woman who says "massage only" so I left.

KittyElectro
12-28-16, 17:25
It didn't happen for me every time. Just when she felt like it.Almost always when she was high. When she wasn't. Nah. Her massages just went from bad to worse.

The worst thing is, she has a kid. 8 or 10 ish, I think -- she brought her into the studio once, and that's the only reason I know.

Wonder what's going to happen to her.

Coeus73
12-29-16, 04:17
I know I've been MIA, for a while, but I lurk from time to time and wanted to address this. For what it's worth, I've known Tracie for a while now and the experience stated here has not been my experience. I can't speak to the particulars of this session, but Tracie does not have a drug habit, and I've always enjoyed her massages. There have never been any extras, in my experience, but the massage was always fantastic. If anyone is seeking a good massage with no chance of extras, I'd suggest you give her a try. Of course my idea of a great massage may not be yours, so the massage quality is objective. But she's a great girl and does not have a drug habit.

All contact by email which is slow. She cancel the first time. Saw her the second. Very cute girl but talks nonstop like she is hi on something. Massage was average to blow average. Exactly what I expect considering that she is not licensed. Claims to be a reiki special but never did reiki in our session. Only massage. I have a friend that has done reiki and believe me when I say that none of the reiki girls are doing reiki. There is no money in it. Immediately after the session she contact me. This seemed like she was trying to run game on me. She continue to email as if we are friends. One visit was enough. I am friends with a young lady that knows her and she warned me that Tracie has a drug habit and battles depression. So be careful with her. http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-settling-for-mediocre-care/14617158.

Xkcd1234
12-29-16, 18:44
Hey fellas, wondering if anybody has any info on whether this lady is real or TGTBT, which seems quite possible. Searched these boards and googled her number and found nothing at all. Thinking about making an attempt to TOFTT soon but thought I'd ask the experts first!

Thanks,

Xkcd.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-visit-the-red-hot-smoking-supermodel-ruby-in-bellevue-for-best-body-rub-youve-ever-experienced/19819185

Knbbsi
12-31-16, 00:25
I don't know what she is looking for. But she is young and hot. Let me rub her legs and ass some. She gave me a nice massage with a very sensual nail scratching experience when I was facing down. This continued after I faced forward. After all the incredible teasing no HE. When I asked about it she said I don't do that. Well, at least I would have stuck with the nice deep tissue she started with but the teasing felt so good, I thought more might be offered so I let her do her thing and encouraged her. She either needs to do a legit massage or deliver the goods. This whole tease and leave with blue balls is bullshit.

Live Long and Monger.

New girl Tracey is working today. She is smoking hot and early twenties. I believe she is looking for a sugar daddy. I wish I could but my other half would sniff that out. YMMV. Best of luck fellas. She works a limited schedule.

Steve9976
01-04-17, 13:04
She gave me a good deep tissue massage. She looks small but very strong and pretty. She speaks good English, but I don't think she dose any sexual massage. She is a nice girl. Can't wait meet her next time.

RichardHead57
01-04-17, 14:03
I saw this one in Bellevue. A little further than I prefer to drive, but it was worth it. Offers standard and Nuru style massage. I wasn't sad after leaving. There was another girl there too that I assumed was Arie (who also advertises in the body rub section). Pics are accurate, but she has shorter hair now. YMMV.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-visit-the-red-hot-smoking-supermodel-ruby-in-bellevue-for-best-body-rub-youve-ever-experienced/19819185

Jjjohnston84
01-05-17, 10:09
I saw this one in Bellevue. A little further than I prefer to drive, but it was worth it. Offers standard and Nuru style massage. I wasn't sad after leaving. There was another girl there too that I assumed was Arie (who also advertises in the body rub section). Pics are accurate, but she has shorter hair now. YMMV.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-visit-the-red-hot-smoking-supermodel-ruby-in-bellevue-for-best-body-rub-youve-ever-experienced/19819185I have seen ruby and the other girl is vanessa, they are both amazing. I prefer ruby cause she really seems to be enjoying herself a little more than venessa but both definitely worth seeing. I will be returning very soon.

Member #5989
01-05-17, 14:15
I have seen ruby and the other girl is vanessa, they are both amazing. I prefer ruby cause she really seems to be enjoying herself a little more than venessa but both definitely worth seeing. I will be returning very soon.Yeah I saw Vanessa. I enjoyed my experience.

MianRaghu
01-05-17, 20:25

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-visit-the-red-hot-smoking-supermodel-ruby-in-bellevue-for-best-body-rub-youve-ever-experienced/19819185I visited this place today and my experience was average. After reading the reviews, I was excited to experience the session. She was black girl and called herself Ruby. But she was not the one in picture. Basically I spent $160 for jerking off and nothing great about the session. There was not massage, she was moving her hands over my back. Some times pressing here and there. This went for 15-20 minutes and I insisted her to do actual massage. She denies and continue what she was doing. She went out of the room nearly 6-7 times. And she sounded drunk. On the flip it was obvious HE. While I was paying, she asked me to come back and she will dance and do everything I say. May be FS? But I will not return. Of course YMMV. My experience was bad.

Member #5989
01-05-17, 23:09
I visited this place today and my experience was average. After reading the reviews, I was excited to experience the session. She was black girl and called herself Ruby. But she was not the one in picture. Basically I spent $160 for jerking off and nothing great about the session. There was not massage, she was moving her hands over my back. Some times pressing here and there. This went for 15-20 minutes and I insisted her to do actual massage. She denies and continue what she was doing. She went out of the room nearly 6-7 times. And she sounded drunk. On the flip it was obvious HE. While I was paying, she asked me to come back and she will dance and do everything I say. May be FS? But I will not return. Of course YMMV. My experience was bad.Sounds to me like you saw Vanessa. I saw her and she was black. I thought the other girl was white that works there and is Ruby.

I saw Arie in Ashland City recently and enjoyed my experience a lot. She did a really great legit massage and it was a true full body and she was very talented at it. It was also cheaper than that location you went to. You can get 1 hour for 100 at Ashland City and get a lot more bang for your buck in terms of quality, at least with me comparing Arie to Vanessa that is.

Angustn
01-06-17, 00:34
I saw Tracy today. Fair massage with nothing even eventful.

She left the room three times for calls or? Time was not even full length. I guess they were busy.

Probably not returning.

She gave me a good deep tissue massage. She looks small but very strong and pretty. She speaks good English, but I don't think she dose any sexual massage. She is a nice girl. Can't wait meet her next time.

ComTech42
01-07-17, 21:51
Travel for work. Nashville just added back to my territory. Several years back there was a Mellissa who was both a great.

Massuse and very easy on the eyes. Is she still working in the area?

DongTatrong
01-08-17, 18:24
It's been a while since I visited any Nashville MP. I tried TOFTT at GS several weeks ago when I didn't have cash (was a gift card debit card). But they didn't accept CC at the time. (said their machine was broken). My last go-to girl at the Oasis is no longer there (got a HJ), so I don't even bother trying anymore. The Oasis is way too expensive and the last experience I had with a new chick was horrible (was on her phone the ENTIRE TIME).

Seeing how A-List had some new girls on their website, I booked hoping I would get Vanessa. Unfortunately she wasn't there and I ended up getting Madison. I know several others stated nothing happens at A-List and I can confirm. All Madison did was give me a decent massage. I had knots on my back anyway and since their pricing is in line with most other legit massage places, I didn't see it as a total loss.

Oh well.

So Curious
01-08-17, 19:02
Travel for work. Nashville just added back to my territory. Several years back there was a Mellissa who was both a great.

Massuse and very easy on the eyes. Is she still working in the area?I'm afraid not my friend, she is missed.

Taylor833
01-08-17, 21:09

Massuse and very easy on the eyes. Is she still working in the area?Melissa is sorely missed but she is doing well since I last talked to her but I sure do miss those days of seeing her.

Arilayne
01-11-17, 12:59
I still have the Christmas present Melissa made for me sitting around my desk somewhere.

ComTech42
01-12-17, 15:05
Off to Huntsville and Nashville next week. Hoping to find a skilled massage therapist in Nashville. I have seen Steph in Hendersonville and hoping some one will forward by PM her phone number. Have one good one in Huntsville. Nashville is the toughest city I go too. I appreciate help and can help if you are going to north Atlanta.

KittyElectro
01-13-17, 11:49
This one looks at once both alluring and frightening. I smell pork.

Has anyone been brave enough to try?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-and-korea-massage-and-incall-330-812-1406-busty-and-lovely/20129096

Afflacked
01-13-17, 12:17

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-and-korea-massage-and-incall-330-812-1406-busty-and-lovely/20129096It's Nash vegas! I smell pork rindes.

SnoBallGuy
01-13-17, 13:08
It's Nash vegas! I smell pork rindes.What does that mean, still learning here.

He's an idiot that thinks somebody is a cop. Stress the idiot part and he should stop before I put him on forever moderation.

A2

BamaBoy33
01-13-17, 15:46

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/asian-and-korea-massage-and-incall-330-812-1406-busty-and-lovely/20129096Google search on number shows a lot of arrests and that she could be working with LEO. Not sure how dependable the "escort sting" site is!

BnaTom
01-13-17, 17:22
Google search on number shows a lot of arrests and that she could be working with LEO. Not sure how dependable the "escort sting" site is!The Escort Sting site is not at all credible. In fact, it is fake news!

BlackHawk101
01-13-17, 19:20
I'm afraid not my friend, she is missed.Also miss Karma, Jen the curvaceous babe off elm hill.

VolNation
01-13-17, 19:26
If you take a close look at the top of those sites they then go on to list "safe escorts". I. e. One's who pay them to say they are safe. Total scam!

Street Seeker
01-13-17, 23:40
I visited this one, older Korean / Chinese lady. I'd give her a 5 looks and not even close to the ad description. I didn't expect the girl in the ad, but was not interested in her. Said thanks but no thanks and left. I've probably been lucky with a hot lady 2 out of 10 times. Good luck out there.

Rate was quoted at $1. 3 half, $1. 6 hour.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-girl-arrived-100-real-young-and-petite-b2b-massage-615-668-2019/20110917

SnoBallGuy
01-14-17, 00:16
I visited this one, older Korean / Chinese lady. I'd give her a 5 looks and not even close to the ad description. I didn't expect the girl in the ad, but was not interested in her. Said thanks but no thanks and left. I've probably been lucky with a hot lady 2 out of 10 times. Good luck out there.

Rate was quoted at $1. 3 half, $1. 6 hour.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-asian-girl-arrived-100-real-young-and-petite-b2b-massage-615-668-2019/20110917I called her this week she sounded kinda old to me on the phone so I said no thanks, I guessed right this time.

Lingam Me
01-15-17, 09:58
Off to Huntsville and Nashville next week. Hoping to find a skilled massage therapist in Nashville. I have seen Steph in Hendersonville and hoping some one will forward by PM her phone number. Have one good one in Huntsville. Nashville is the toughest city I go too. I appreciate help and can help if you are going to north Atlanta.I do have Stephs contact info and would gladly forward if you forward the the Huntsville provider as I'll be there in two weeks.

Thanks,

Ling.

Afflacked
01-15-17, 14:52
What does that mean, still learning here.

He's an idiot that thinks somebody is a cop. Stress the idiot part and he should stop before I put him on forever moderation.

A2I was concurring with kitty that the website seemed fishy. Thus, it seemed as if LEO was occupying it. Ironically my premonitions were correct. It was TGTBT and the site is currently down.

This was also confirmed by others following this post that they thought it smelly.

PhatMongrel
01-16-17, 00:28
Melissa is sorely missed but she is doing well since I last talked to her but I sure do miss those days of seeing her.You're right. We all miss the talented and beautiful Melisa.

BlackHawk101
01-16-17, 14:32
You're right. We all miss the talented and beautiful Melisa.You know how did we go from having 5 as good or better than Melissa in looks, smarts, slkills etc! How did we go from a great choice of women to nothing? I miss Melissa, Karma, Marie, Asian lady in Madison, , Murfreesboro Goddess.

BlackHawk101
01-16-17, 14:35
How many have tried the women on the massage board. Looks like s bunch of hotties but we all know what s waste of time they can be!

Member #5989
01-16-17, 14:44
How many have tried the women on the massage board. Looks like s bunch of hotties but we all know what s waste of time they can be!If you mean the ones in Bellevue and in between Nashville / Clarksville, then they are all a fun time from what I've heard. I've seen Arie and she actually gave a good massage (albeit I'm a massage novice but she worked the whole body and did well IMO). I saw Vanessa in bellevue and it was a mediocre experience.

I've heard good things about Lindsey and Ruby. I'm not sure about the Giselle chick as she is new. These 5 are all coworkers and work for the same place. From what I gather they are all similar in what they do, but as I said Arie gave a good massage while Vanessa's was mediocre at best. So it depends there.

I liked the location better for Arie as well compared to the one in Bellevue. It is a bit of a drive though to this location (near Ashland City) but this is a plus in another way as it results in cheaper rates than the Bellvue chicks.

BlackHawk101
01-16-17, 14:46
Off to Huntsville and Nashville next week. Hoping to find a skilled massage therapist in Nashville. I have seen Steph in Hendersonville and hoping some one will forward by PM her phone number. Have one good one in Huntsville. Nashville is the toughest city I go too. I appreciate help and can help if you are going to north Atlanta.Can someone passim this info about Steph to me please.

DongTatrong
01-17-17, 00:10
Off to Huntsville and Nashville next week. Hoping to find a skilled massage therapist in Nashville. I have seen Steph in Hendersonville and hoping some one will forward by PM her phone number. Have one good one in Huntsville. Nashville is the toughest city I go too. I appreciate help and can help if you are going to north Atlanta.Man. I've been trying to find out this info as well for Steph. I'm desperate. Unfortunately I don't have anything to trade. If anyone can pass the info along, I'd appreciate it.

Afflacked
01-17-17, 00:48
Can someone passim this info about Steph to me please.Howdy stranger have you been lurking in the dark? Give me a few and I will pm you all her info.

MorninWuD
01-17-17, 00:54
Howdy stranger have you been lurking in the dark? Give me a few and I will pm you all her info.Can I get Stephanie contact info as well?

Street Seeker
01-17-17, 13:17
Adding here as she is a rub specialist.

Felt like giving Courtney a try for her sensual full body rub. Nice upscale location, comfortable massage table, warm lotions, and soft hands. A decent FBSM with a slow and playful HE. Damage was $1. 6 for an hour and a shower was offered.

She is the lady in the pictures but a bit larger. Probably older pictures. For the $ IMHO there are better options, no repeat here.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/busty-redhead-well-reviewed-working-late-tonight/2

Trek OCLV
01-17-17, 14:34
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-sweetest-touch-massage-by-stephanie/20176593

ComTech42
01-17-17, 21:15
I am new to this board but been in this hobby for more years than I want to remember. Karma was my go to any time I was up here. Melissa as my #2. Recently I Nashville added to my territory again. Discovered Steph but now she is getting so busy.

It is difficult to get an appointment. Anyone who knew Karma or Mellisa have any recommendations?? I travel and have some good ones in Atlanta and Orlando. Tampa and South Florida are also good hunting grounds.

Afflacked
01-18-17, 12:27
I am new to this board but been in this hobby for more years than I want to remember. Karma was my go to any time I was up here. Melissa as my #2. Recently I Nashville added to my territory again. Discovered Steph but now she is getting so busy.

It is difficult to get an appointment. Anyone who knew Karma or Mellisa have any recommendations?? I travel and have some good ones in Atlanta and Orlando. Tampa and South Florida are also good hunting grounds.She lives in Florida somewhere now. Try and email her.

Wrecker1
01-19-17, 00:47
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-sweetest-touch-massage-by-stephanie/20176593I had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie today, what great lady. She is much better looking in person than even her pictures. She has a very nice toned body with natural C's. She is very professional and clean, made me feel like I had seen her 50 times instead of 1. She has a very clean private incall location. Without going into detail (her request) you won't regret going and spending an hour with her!

HornDawgs
01-19-17, 11:18
She lives in Florida somewhere now. Try and email her.Pretty sure she's in Hawaii, so your commute may be just a bit farther.

Adolphus Nomad
01-19-17, 12:30
I had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie today, what great lady. She is much better looking in person than even her pictures. She has a very nice toned body with natural C's. She is very professional and clean, made me feel like I had seen her 50 times instead of 1. She has a very clean private incall location. Without going into detail (her request) you won't regret going and spending an hour with her!Nashville or Hendersonville incall?

Thanks!

BlackHawk101
01-19-17, 13:33

It is difficult to get an appointment. Anyone who knew Karma or Mellisa have any recommendations?? I travel and have some good ones in Atlanta and Orlando. Tampa and South Florida are also good hunting grounds.Was Maria who had a studio off Elm Holl still here? She was my fav until Karma starting offering more and more! I really liked e older lady in Murfreesboro best but hated the drive. She sleatys offered.

BH 101 s glass if Gentlemen Jack and s message like no other. She was older like in her late 50's! However skill wise she was the best by far! She brought t me to heights of sexual bliss and energy I didn't know exsisted! That's what I'm looking for!

I want to thank all of you who reached out and gave me intel on who is hot and worth giving a try!

BlackHawk101
01-19-17, 14:53
Pretty sure she's in Hawaii, so your commute may be just a bit farther.The great ones move, retire or get married.

BlackHawk101
01-19-17, 15:00
Howdy stranger have you been lurking in the dark? Give me a few and I will pm you all her info.I have plenty of detail on her now. All good reports! We know that's rare. I was reading the board about once a week. Just came out to play without GF drama! LOL.

JRuizNets
01-19-17, 19:27
All contact by email which is slow. She cancel the first time. Saw her the second. Very cute girl but talks nonstop like she is hi on something. Massage was average to blow average. Exactly what I expect considering that she is not licensed. Claims to be a reiki special but never did reiki in our session. Only massage. I have a friend that has done reiki and believe me when I say that none of the reiki girls are doing reiki. There is no money in it. Immediately after the session she contact me. This seemed like she was trying to run game on me. She continue to email as if we are friends. One visit was enough. I am friends with a young lady that knows her and she warned me that Tracie has a drug habit and battles depression. So be careful with her. http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stop-settling-for-mediocre-care/14617158.I've seen tracie a few times and always did a great job. I have never seen anything in regards to drugs and never any extras. I recommend for a great massage.

Cypress272
01-19-17, 21:23
Is Santuary Massage and Danielle still in operation? I haven't seen ads for awhile and I've been unable to reach her. Thanks!

Ronoc
01-23-17, 13:31
Just wondering if the menu opens up if she is comdortable, otherwise prices seem high for a standard massage.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stunning-beauty-with-stunning-hands-non-sexual-therapeutic/17310085

SnoBallGuy
01-23-17, 16:31
Just wondering if the menu opens up if she is comdortable, otherwise prices seem high for a standard massage.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stunning-beauty-with-stunning-hands-non-sexual-therapeutic/17310085I would like to know that too Ronco she looks interesting to me.

Ronoc
01-23-17, 20:11
I would like to know that too Ronco she looks interesting to me.Well her mailbox seems to be full alot. Thats a good sign in my opinion.

Member #5658
01-24-17, 01:11
Well her mailbox seems to be full alot. Thats a good sign in my opinion.Never saw her. I almost did. She said it was a very sensual massage. I still get a sense that it's still a legitimate massage. No extras.

Wrecker1
01-24-17, 01:20

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stunning-beauty-with-stunning-hands-non-sexual-therapeutic/17310085I saw her a month ago, first of all she is crazy! LOL, Talks all the time about herself and is full of don't rules. She wants to seem professional, but it's hard when your on a mat in the floor and the massage is mediocre at best. She had jeans on and T-shirt the day I saw her. She might loosen up after a few visits, but she is not worth the effort for me! YMMV. There are much better options out there. I will not repeat!

NashVegasMan
01-24-17, 01:37

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/stunning-beauty-with-stunning-hands-non-sexual-therapeutic/17310085Saw her many moons ago and it was strictly legit. The only she allowed for me was undraped but that was it. I know someone that has seen her recently and went for a few visits. Good massage. No extras. Proceed at your own risk.

ComTech42
01-24-17, 12:30
Saw her many moons ago and it was strictly legit. The only she allowed for me was undraped but that was it. I know someone that has seen her recently and went for a few visits. Good massage. No extras. Proceed at your own risk.Tried to reach her on my last two trips to Nashville. Same msg. Mail box full.

NashvilleKylie
01-24-17, 15:03
Hope you gentlemen are enjoying your week so far! Inbox me for some fun talk or to set something up.

Afflacked
01-26-17, 10:51
Never saw her. I almost did. She said it was a very sensual massage. I still get a sense that it's still a legitimate massage. No extras.There's a few reviews on the board. To the best of my knowledge she is legit.

KittyElectro
01-27-17, 00:12
A recent review implied some happiness was to be found at A List, so since I couldn't schedule with my regular I decided to stop by the other day.

Sadly, the place is still "legit", with a mildly relaxing but otherwise lackluster massage.

ComTech42
01-27-17, 13:29
Heading back to Nashville soon, should I try or is there a better massage option.

BlackHawk101
01-28-17, 02:51
I had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie today, what great lady. She is much better looking in person than even her pictures. She has a very nice toned body with natural C's. She is very professional and clean, made me feel like I had seen her 50 times instead of 1. She has a very clean private incall location. Without going into detail (her request) you won't regret going and spending an hour with her!Well if you loved Karma other dime if the other great ones! You will love Stephanie!! She is much prettier than her pics and Beams with sex appeal! She is very professional and even taught me s thing if to today! She gained my respect and I hope we have more time together in the future and she may end up as ATF!

Cypress272
01-28-17, 08:58
I posted this last week. No responses. So, is she no longer around or are folks being shy about reporting? PM me if you prefer. Had a great massage with her a couple of years ago and would love to have that experience again. Thanks!

Is Santuary Massage and Danielle still in operation? I haven't seen ads for awhile and I've been unable to reach her. Thanks!

KittyElectro
01-28-17, 23:08
Well if you loved Karma other dime if the other great ones! You will love Stephanie!! She is much prettier than her pics and Beams with sex appeal! She is very professional and even taught me s thing if to today! She gained my respect and I hope we have more time together in the future and she may end up as ATF!She even looks a lot like Karma, at least from the cached copy of her ad I pulled up.

SconLin63
01-29-17, 13:38
She even looks a lot like Karma, at least from the cached copy of her ad I pulled up.I keep hearing alot of good things about Stephanie but I can't seem to find her anywhere can someone help me out.

BlackHawk101
01-30-17, 12:28
Well if you loved Karma and other great ones! You will love Stephanie!! She is much prettier than her pics and Beams with sex appeal! She is very professional and even taught me s thing if to today! She gained my respect and I hope we have more time together in the future and she may end up as ATF!Well I would say her beauty and body makes her vet desirable. However beauty is in the eye of the beholder! She reminds me if the actress- Sydney Tamiia Poitier. Her body is firm and athletic like a dancer or gymnast! She knows her worth! I just love having a great deep tissue massage knowing other options are there! What she gave me was exactly what I've been looking for since Karma and the other great ones left. YMMV with this hottie!

However you will always get s great massage and leave happy unless you are rude, push to hard or try to tell her how to run her business IMHO!

She's a great one let's not mess this up!

DudeDude19
01-30-17, 15:47
Well I would say her beauty and body makes her vet desirable. However beauty is in the eye of the beholder! She reminds me if the actress- Sydney Tamiia Poitier. Her body is firm and athletic like a dancer or gymnast! She knows her worth! I just love having a great deep tissue massage knowing other options are there! What she gave me was exactly what I've been looking for since Karma and the other great ones left. YMMV with this hottie!

However you will always get s great massage and leave happy unless you are rude, push to hard or try to tell her how to run her business IMHO!

She's a great one let's not mess this up!How do I find her?

Shizzle98
01-30-17, 16:21
How do I find her?Please PM me with contact info. Finding a great massage first and options second are very difficult to find. Thanks much in advance.

RichardHead57
01-30-17, 23:40
I was able to get an appointment with the elusive Stephanie over the weekend. Holy moly! She is definitely a top tier CMT. I'd put her at the Bellevue Melissa level. The only down side is a drive to Hendersonville, but I can overlook that for the quality I received. I will definitely be back to visit her again. Let's make sure she doesn't make a move back to Cali.

BoroGuy54
01-31-17, 18:57
I was in the area of Sunshine Massage on Memorial in the Boro the other day, stopped in just to see who was working there, the door was locked. This was at 1:30 pm. I wonder if something has happened?

Jayb2003
01-31-17, 19:14
I was in the area of Sunshine Massage on Memorial in the Boro the other day, stopped in just to see who was working there, the door was locked. This was at 1:30 pm. I wonder if something has happened?They were closed for Chinese New Year. A few places close for the holiday.

Nashguy207
02-01-17, 10:40
Where do we find her add? You can pm me contact info.

Ronoc
02-01-17, 11:03
Where do we find her add? You can pm me contact info.I would like to have her contact as well, please pm details.

Shizzle98
02-01-17, 12:33
I saw Stephanie. Great call peeps. She is wonderful. Professional - real CMT. Wide open menu it seems. No drama or issues. Massage table with cradle and hot towels.

Only draw back is the drive but it's great to have someone you can rely on, friendly and professional. A+++.

Ronoc
02-01-17, 18:14
Does anyone have feedback on these two? The second kind of looks like destiny from Oasis, who was very nice to me.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-rub-you-the-right-way-b2b/20138028

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-in-town-one-of-a-kind-sexiest-relaxation-best-stress-relief-in-town/20177205

SnoBallGuy
02-02-17, 14:03
Does anyone have feedback on these two? The second kind of looks like destiny from Oasis, who was very nice to me.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/let-me-rub-you-the-right-way-b2b/20138028

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-in-town-one-of-a-kind-sexiest-relaxation-best-stress-relief-in-town/20177205I had my eye on her too anyone ever meet her if so can you share your knowledge.

SnoBallGuy
02-02-17, 14:08
I went to Gold Sun last night in Murfreesboro what a waste of time, massage was fair at best and all the while she bugged me to go for a 4 hand and a time upgrade she said business was slow and needed the money I suggested a HE to increase business and revenue she said NO we do not offer that. So much for knowing what your customers want.

PokeHerFace40
02-02-17, 14:09
I saw Stephanie. Great call peeps. She is wonderful. Professional - real CMT. Wide open menu it seems. No drama or issues. Massage table with cradle and hot towels.

Only draw back is the drive but it's great to have someone you can rely on, friendly and professional. A+++.I'd love to have her contact info if possible. Pm is fine. Thanks.

Shizzle98
02-02-17, 16:21
Well I guess I feel like many other mongers on the board. It's hard to find a great CMT with extras.

I believe I've responded to all the PM's, if I missed you it's not intentional.

Take great care of her please. (BTW. Can the other Senior members vouch for me or do I really have to post 25 individual reviews to change my membership status?.

http://www.************.com/nashville/classifieds/ad/5717ad39be71ahZa3LBTeENCdsA45czp_DYO6OqnH3KX8ceKec/

Shizzle98
02-02-17, 16:22
Look at that. Thanks, Mods. You rock!

Shizzle98
02-02-17, 18:45
My apologies for being a newb! Please forgive me if I broke policy for posting a link to a competitive site. It looks like the link below was redacted.

Search for Stephanie on the sexy service site under the massage section and Nashville. Contact and pricing is listed.

Sorry for the triple posts.

Feel free to PM me for ways to link to other sites. ;-)

BlackHawk101
02-03-17, 02:55
Well I guess I feel like many other mongers on the board. It's hard to find a great CMT with extras.

I believe I've responded to all the PM's, if I missed you it's not intentional.

Take great care of her please. (BTW. Can the other Senior members vouch for me or do I really have to post 25 individual reviews to change my membership status?.

http://www.************.com/nashville/classifieds/ad/5717ad39be71ahZa3LBTeENCdsA45czp_DYO6OqnH3KX8ceKec/I concur brother with your post.

Jeepster1
02-03-17, 11:20
My apologies for being a newb! Please forgive me if I broke policy for posting a link to a competitive site. It looks like the link below was redacted.

Search for Stephanie on the sexy service site under the massage section and Nashville. Contact and pricing is listed.

Sorry for the triple posts.

Feel free to PM me for ways to link to other sites. ;-)Thanks! Here's a Stephanie search query that should help.

https://www.google.com/search?q=442-222-1564

-Jeepster1.

Apcchd
02-03-17, 11:29
Hot indeed!

Thanks! Here's a Stephanie search query that should help.

-Jeepster1.

Gipsyman
02-03-17, 11:40
Hot indeed!After experiencing a classic fbsm for the first time in years in this town, I can't help but fear her place is going to look like a danish brothel with boys lined up down the street. At least she doesn't promote all over the web. She seems like she plans to stay, so let's not blow it for her. Keep discreet.

SnoBallGuy
02-03-17, 14:21
I am curious about waxing (Brazillian to be honest) has anyone ever done it and can you educate me a little, does it hurt, costs and what happens if you get a erection.

TenderFoot
02-03-17, 15:25

-Jeepster1.The ad says she's in 12 South. I thought she was in Hendersonville.

KittyElectro
02-03-17, 17:13

-Jeepster1.There's a very important contact information hint hidden in that link. Kudos if you can figure that out.

RichardHead57
02-04-17, 02:28
Has anyone seen Miss Britney and had any luck?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wednesday/20319953

Jjjohnston84
02-04-17, 16:42

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-in-town-one-of-a-kind-sexiest-relaxation-best-stress-relief-in-town/20177205The second one is London and is amazing. Have seen her many times. Definitely worth every penny.

BlackHawk101
02-04-17, 19:45
Hot indeed!Slow down fellow hobby hounds! She's going to be here for a while! She had requested to slow down giving out her information for numerous reasons. BTW- her pictures do not do her justice in my humble pictures! I see lots of post for massages but few reviews. If we have more like her in town please pass them my way! She is 100% sexy and wild. She knows her value. Let's keep her safe! If you have references let her know.

IMHI. She needs to have a tougher screening process! LOL hell what do I know!

Oh yeah s little!

YounoKnow
02-04-17, 20:49
Trying to decide who to see and why. Any ideas?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-in-town-one-of-a-kind-sexiest-relaxation-best-stress-relief-in-town/20177205

Or the popular Stephanie. Both look fantastic.

SnoBallGuy
02-04-17, 23:06

Or the popular Stephanie. Both look fantastic.Tough Decision.

NashFunGuy
02-05-17, 11:04
Has anyone seen Miss Britney and had any luck?

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/wednesday/20319953It is her pics in ad. Safe and clean incall. In a spa with another business. Massage was mediocre. She is a former "Angels" employee. A little teasing with no pleasing. Will not repeat.

Jjjohnston84
02-05-17, 11:14

Or the popular Stephanie. Both look fantastic.Can't go wrong with either one. Stephanie has the better massage but not by much. They both are amazing. London has the better pricing.

SnoBallGuy
02-06-17, 11:07
Anyone know about her she's from Atlanta very pretty can you share any info.

ATTRACTIVE PROFESSIONAL LATIN SWEDISH MASSAGE her ad on CL.

Shizzle98
02-06-17, 16:20
Tough Decision.Sno. You would put them in the same league?

YounoKnow
02-06-17, 23:35
Thinking about heading to BS. Haven't had good luck lately. Any suggestions? PM me!

Quake3
02-06-17, 23:46

Or the popular Stephanie. Both look fantastic.I personally like London much younger and fun to talk to then Steph. I like natural beauty look and fit woman not big on big tit and big ass.

Member #6535
02-07-17, 00:34
Can't go wrong with either one. Stephanie has the better massage but not by much. They both are amazing. London has the better pricing.Do they both have a menu or is it only FBM?

Sxywhtguy1
02-07-17, 08:59

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-in-town-one-of-a-kind-sexiest-relaxation-best-stress-relief-in-town/20177205I've seen Draya (the first link) on multiple occasions. Those are not her pix, but pretty close to what she looks like. Nice body with great man mades. She's legit. PM me for more detail.

MsSportsDoc
02-07-17, 10:22
The second one is London and is amazing. Have seen her many times. Definitely worth every penny.How is the menu with London? Her add now says she only offers relaxation massage.

Jjjohnston84
02-07-17, 13:24
How is the menu with London? Her add now says she only offers relaxation massage.She doesn't do full service, at least not with me anyways.

SconLin63
02-07-17, 15:30
I've seen her a couple times now, and I have to say I have been very happy with her service both times.

Quake3
02-07-17, 16:26
She doesn't do full service, at least not with me anyways.Most girls when they advertise FBSM usually don't do FS on regular day. I never try to ask but they will occasionally when they get to know you couple times or they try to make up miss appointment. I respects them and can't say they do or don't but we all know how it goes down on their daily job basic.

BlackHawk101
02-07-17, 20:01
Most girls when they advertise FBSM usually don't do FS on regular day. I never try to ask but they will occasionally when they get to know you couple times or they try to make up miss appointment. I respects them and can't say they do or don't but we all know how it goes down on their daily job basic.Good and true post. I don't care what it says this section is! We are not talking about a massage parlor. The FBSM ladies are independent So YMMV is so true! If you wahtcs menu go to a provider or go to Vegad man! If we posted what we thought their menu was, we're setting these woman up for failure! They have kids, family and some have real jobs. So slow down young Grass Hoppers! Your not guaranteed jack with these woman. If I get lucky and catch one on the right day then lucky me! We have some good ones in the area! Don't blow it!! IMHO.

Street Seeker
02-08-17, 12:02
Had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie and enjoyed 90 minutes of FBSM bliss. My pocketbook is happy she is a bit of a drive for me. Cause I might have to give up eating to visit her more often. Great lady, funny, non-rush, and sexy. You can find out all you need to know from her website http://www.thesweetestserenity.com.

BlackHawk101
02-08-17, 12:14
Had the pleasure of meeting Stephanie and enjoyed 90 minutes of FBSM bliss. My pocketbook is happy she is a bit of a drive for me. Cause I might have to give up eating to visit her more often. Great lady, funny, non-rush, and sexy. You can find out all you need to know from her website http://www.thesweetestserenity.com.Www.thesweetestserenity.com

Please review website prior to booking!

I concur with the post she's a keeper!

SammyTBone
02-08-17, 17:37
Good Afternoon,

The Boro has been self-service lately.

Usually around 45 or 50 min, they ask if I would like some lotion and place it in my hand.

The place on Memorial Dr has only been offering after an upsell of another 30 min.

You can always ask if it is not offered.

Good Luck!

YounoKnow
02-08-17, 23:04
Went to OHB location. It was nice, and I had a cool girl, but no HE. Not sure about other girls.

RichHam
02-09-17, 13:46
They've rebranded oasis and are posting as O. Same VIP up sell, same BS, different chump.

MassageFan96
02-09-17, 14:33
They've rebranded oasis and are posting as O. Same VIP up sell, same BS, different chump.The ad also says ask about our VIP Platinum package. I asked and the reply was that they offer a full body massage and any other options can only be discussed at the office. They are trying to trick you into thinking that extras are available. Unless something has changed the platinum package is only a body scrub added on for $145 total. Total ripoff!!

SnoBallGuy
02-13-17, 14:00
Has anyone ever tried this place out the girl in the pic looks pretty nice, let me know. Thanks.

http://nashville.backpage.com/salons/sanctuary-massage-and-reiki-therapy-6682-charlotte-pike-615943-6248/9420310

TravelDoc99
02-13-17, 14:20
Two of my all time favorite massage ladies from ATL will be visiting this week. Cheyenne and Lady A are not to be missed. PM me for more details.

Member #5989
02-13-17, 15:44
Anyone know what happened to all the massage girl ads on USA? They were in Bellevue and "between" Nash / Clarksville.

I checked today and noticed they are gone?

I researched and did not see anything "bad" that happene as far as any uncle visit to the places, so assuming they self-shut down for whatever reason.

Sxywhtguy1
02-13-17, 17:03
Anyone know what happened to all the massage girl ads on USA? They were in Bellevue and "between" Nash / Clarksville.

I researched and did not see anything "bad" that happene as far as any uncle visit to the places, so assuming they self-shut down for whatever reason.Do you mean the ones in Ashland City?

If these are the ones you're talking about PM me and I'll fill you in.

BoroJ
02-13-17, 18:20

I researched and did not see anything "bad" that happene as far as any uncle visit to the places, so assuming they self-shut down for whatever reason.I noticed the USA ads were gone too, but Bellevue / Vanessa has an ad up on BP today.

OldSpice36
02-14-17, 01:02
I've seen her a couple times now, and I have to say I have been very happy with her service both times.Guys, anyone else have any comments about Candy Case or the girls on this ad. Thanks to Scoline for the intel.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-and-massage-services/20432628

Thanks, Old Spice.

SinFulHawk
02-14-17, 14:23
Has anyone ever tried this place out the girl in the pic looks pretty nice, let me know. Thanks.

http://nashville.backpage.com/salons/sanctuary-massage-and-reiki-therapy-6682-charlotte-pike-615943-6248/9420310
Those girls are all normal massage and reiki. Nothing sexual. I actually know the owner. No fun allowed.

RichHam
02-14-17, 19:48

http://nashville.backpage.com/salons/sanctuary-massage-and-reiki-therapy-6682-charlotte-pike-615943-6248/9420310That's Danielle, I tried her early in 2016. She has a legit set up. Rocking body and dresses skimpy but I never got more than grazing even after 2 visits. Really good massage though.

Sxywhtguy1
02-15-17, 10:45
That's Danielle, I tried her early in 2016. She has a legit set up. Rocking body and dresses skimpy but I never got more than grazing even after 2 visits. Really good massage though.AS far as I know they closed up shop on Charlotte Pike quite some time ago.

Afflacked
02-15-17, 10:58
That's Danielle, I tried her early in 2016. She has a legit set up. Rocking body and dresses skimpy but I never got more than grazing even after 2 visits. Really good massage though.I saw Danielle a few times when she was up North. Very flirty but that's it.

SnoBallGuy
02-15-17, 11:50
I saw Danielle a few times when she was up North. Very flirty but that's it.That sucks I was hoping their was more to it.

So Curious
02-15-17, 12:07
Good Afternoon,

Usually around 45 or 50 min, they ask if I would like some lotion and place it in my hand.

The place on Memorial Dr has only been offering after an upsell of another 30 min.

Good Luck!Why not just save the money and do it at home then.

SnoBallGuy
02-15-17, 12:23
Why not just save the money and do it at home then.Can we come to your house and get it done.

Sxywhtguy1
02-15-17, 17:29
Good Afternoon,

Good Luck!Yeah I would just stay at home to take care of business if self-service is the only option. In fact I have all but quit going to the Asian MP's in town because they are very good at suckering folks out of more money with their subtle hint's that more is offered until you get to the end of your session.

GrittyB
02-16-17, 17:27
Yeah I would just stay at home to take care of business if self-service is the only option. In fact I have all but quit going to the Asian MP's in town because they are very good at suckering folks out of more money with their subtle hint's that more is offered until you get to the end of your session.I was in Franklin last night and was not having much success with outcall providers, so I went in to Best Day on Mallory expecting only a massage.

That's what I got. And while it was a really good massage, nothing else was hinted at. Interestingly she left the door open a crack after the flip; I don't know if that was so the boss could keep an eye on her or a way discouraging any "suggestions" on my part.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-massage-in-town-come-pamper-yourself-please-call-615-651-8068/19118618

I'll take the opportunity to ask about these providers; the first did reach back out to me much later and the second never did.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rubs-by-diana-im-available/20163103

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/executives-choice-massage-indulgence-to-your-hotel-615-939-2349/19306152

I did speak with this gal but the upsell started before I even asked if she was available so I took a pass:

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-classy-massage-available-now-615-916-7245/20151728

Any info on these three for future reference is appreciated.

SnoBallGuy
02-16-17, 18:33
I was in Franklin last night and was not having much success with outcall providers, so I went in to Best Day on Mallory expecting only a massage.

That's what I got. And while it was a really good massage, nothing else was hinted at. Interestingly she left the door open a crack after the flip; I don't know if that was so the boss could keep an eye on her or a way discouraging any "suggestions" on my part.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/good-massage-in-town-come-pamper-yourself-please-call-615-651-8068/19118618

I'll take the opportunity to ask about these providers; the first did reach back out to me much later and the second never did.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rubs-by-diana-im-available/20163103

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/executives-choice-massage-indulgence-to-your-hotel-615-939-2349/19306152

I did speak with this gal but the upsell started before I even asked if she was available so I took a pass:

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/outcall-classy-massage-available-now-615-916-7245/20151728

Any info on these three for future reference is appreciated.The girl named Diane in the pool has some bad reviews on here including cash & dash.

As for the upsell on the phone LOL she's got to be kidding or nuts.

Habib696
02-17-17, 11:47
Was my go to place but not so good lately.DY reflexology in the boro is closed.

SnoBallGuy
02-17-17, 13:25
DY reflexology in the boro is closed.I went their 5 or 6 times the massage was very good but that was it.

I ask her how was biz she said very slow I told they had to improve the finish she said no way I said OK good bye and good luck.

MrChooShoes
02-17-17, 13:33
As for the upsell on the phone LOL she's got to be kidding or nuts.What's fuckin' nuts is when you arrive at the destination and the chick behind the door.

Doesn't look anything like the photos she used.

PLEASE, do they really think we're going to stay when you're standing in front of a 45 yr old former meth addict that's missing a few teeth and the arm looks like tire treads?

Or she's 287 lbs and her photo shows a chick that's 5'5 and 120 lbs.

PLEASE, give me a break.

SnoBallGuy
02-17-17, 14:00
What's fuckin' nuts is when you arrive at the destination and the chick behind the door.

Doesn't look anything like the photos she used.

PLEASE, do they really think we're going to stay when you're standing in front of a 45 yr old former meth addict that's missing a few teeth and the arm looks like tire treads?

Or she's 287 lbs and her photo shows a chick that's 5'5 and 120 lbs.

PLEASE, give me a break.Can he get a Amen, I have been saying that all along when that happens walk away that is the only way they will learn then post on this forum that they are a fraud.

So Curious
02-17-17, 16:31
Can we come to your house and get it done.My point is why go to a self service mp.

SnoBallGuy
02-17-17, 16:44
My point is why go to a self service mp.I know I was just funning you.

Jayb2003
02-17-17, 21:29
DY reflexology in the boro is closed.They aren't closed permanently, just until early March.

ComTech42
02-19-17, 12:58
They aren't closed permanently, just until early March.Does it matter. I tried the place twice, no luck.

So Curious
02-19-17, 14:15
Visited Tampa a few weeks back. They have a road that reminded me of 8th Ave back in the days of fun. Probably a dozen AMPs on one road! I about went broke while there. One place is the best spa experience I've ever had!

SnoBallGuy
02-19-17, 15:57
Visited Tampa a few weeks back. They have a road that reminded me of 8th Ave back in the days of fun. Probably a dozen AMPs on one road! I about went broke while there. One place is the best spa experience I've ever had!I covered Tampa on business and I agree for awhile and the opportunities were very good nice massages with much happiness.

ComTech42
02-19-17, 22:05
Visited Tampa a few weeks back. They have a road that reminded me of 8th Ave back in the days of fun. Probably a dozen AMPs on one road! I about went broke while there. One place is the best spa experience I've ever had!I get down to Tampa often. What street are you talking about??

Shizzle98
02-20-17, 16:23
Guys, anyone else have any comments about Candy Case or the girls on this ad. Thanks to Scoline for the intel.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/body-rub-and-massage-services/20432628

Thanks, Old Spice.I visited her last week. She was very cool and nothing but nice. The location was clean and convenient. She had a table and hot towels. I wasn't crazy about her lotion but it wasn't bad either. I'm just used to the zero scent stuff. Take your time with her and don't be too aggressive. You'll be solid. Stellar finish. The massage is in between a AMP (usually very good) and a "light feather touch. " She takes feedback really well, was professional and definitely cares for her craft. She is worth the visit. Feel free to PM for more details.

SnoBallGuy
02-20-17, 17:36
Anyone been here lately I drove by looks ok let me know if it is worth a visit.

MassageFan96
02-20-17, 22:02
Found Sara at the Nail Salon on elm hill or other 2 locations Hint: On the flip tell her Ann gives her permission for HE to treatment. When she places knee on table with a spread you know she is happy!

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/615-852-4328-today10-off-non-sexual/13120561

So Curious
02-20-17, 23:59
I get down to Tampa often. What street are you talking about??West Kennedy. Lucky Spa is the best.

Steve4Action
02-21-17, 02:16
Found Sara at the Nail Salon on elm hill or other 2 locations Hint: On the flip tell her Ann gives her permission for HE to treatment. When she places knee on table with a spread you know she is happy!

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/615-852-4328-today10-off-non-sexual/13120561This place is legit. I have seen Sara and Ann. No extras ever!

Steve.

Street Seeker
02-21-17, 14:15

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/615-852-4328-today10-off-non-sexual/13120561LOL. Nice try. Those of us who enjoy a massage with or without happiness know better. Just love how these one post wonders throw unnecessary trouble onto legit places.

Street Seeker
02-21-17, 14:17
Anyone been here lately I drove by looks ok let me know if it is worth a visit.Worth the drive for a good massage. But that's all.

Jboon
02-21-17, 20:01
Agreed. DIY only. Cute girl though.

Worth the drive for a good massage. But that's all.

SnoBallGuy
02-21-17, 22:22
Agreed. DIY only. Cute girl though.They need to expand their menu.

CowboyC
02-23-17, 13:11
I visited her last week. She was very cool and nothing but nice. The location was clean and convenient. She had a table and hot towels. I wasn't crazy about her lotion but it wasn't bad either. I'm just used to the zero scent stuff. Take your time with her and don't be too aggressive. You'll be solid. Stellar finish. The massage is in between a AMP (usually very good) and a "light feather touch. " She takes feedback really well, was professional and definitely cares for her craft. She is worth the visit. Feel free to PM for more details.I agree with shizzle. I visited last night and it was very good. Clean, nice location and a good massage. Finish was great and will better I think after multiple visits. I will definitely repeat.

Starry Night
02-24-17, 03:25
I have seen nothing but raves about Steph. She has a price list and it seems reasonable, considering how happy everybody is with her. Not cheap, but reasonable.

The question is. Do you tip her on top of that, or is it just a flat rate? I can understand tipping somebody who is working for "the house," but somebody who is running their own show, it makes more sense that you would not tip.

Starry Night
02-24-17, 20:07
I have seen nothing but raves about Steph. She has a price list and it seems reasonable, considering how happy everybody is with her. Not cheap, but reasonable.

The question is. Do you tip her on top of that, or is it just a flat rate? I can understand tipping somebody who is working for "the house," but somebody who is running their own show, it makes more sense that you would not tip.Uh, I'm just going to answer my own question. I went to see her today (which is why I was asking). Steph, take my money. Just take it. The reviews are all true. She's amazing. She looks great in the photos, but in my opinion, they don't do her justice. She is very pretty and has a great personality. Will visit again, and soon.

BoroGuy54
02-25-17, 00:31

The question is. Do you tip her on top of that, or is it just a flat rate? I can understand tipping somebody who is working for "the house," but somebody who is running their own show, it makes more sense that you would not tip.I definitely tip Stephanie, or anyone else who takes the time to make sure I am completely happy with my experience like she does!

TStern
02-25-17, 09:50
I just signed up after a year of browsing. I have been to many of the massage places in Nashville. Maybe we can swap reviews. (I only get massages since I like minimal physical effort on my part).

My favorites have bee A-list recently, AA Foot spa, and Relaxation by Angel.

Yes I am new (as in signing up) but hopefully I can gain some trust. Woot woot.

DbShep65
02-25-17, 11:39
Haven't made a post in awhile so I thought I'd do one.

I read a lot of post about AMP's around Nashville and no happiness being found.

I visit the AMP's a lot and all I have to say is there is still a lot of happiness out there guy's.

Matter of fact I visited a AMP last night after work and tried a new girl and left happy.

If your not leaving happy you might want to try a different approach because I leave happy every time and never diy.

TStern
02-25-17, 19:29
I just signed up after a year of browsing. I have been to many of the massage places in Nashville. Maybe we can swap reviews. (I only get massages since I like minimal physical effort on my part).

My favorites have bee A-list recently, AA Foot spa, and Relaxation by Angel.

Yes I am new (as in signing up) but hopefully I can gain some trust. Woot woot.I take the back about A-list. I went there today and got cassidy. I told here the type of massage I wanted and she said she likes to dig in. Well, I took my money back and walked out. I think she was shocked. She handed my money and did not say a word. Woot woot.

SnoBallGuy
02-26-17, 00:56
I take the back about A-list. I went there today and got cassidy. I told here the type of massage I wanted and she said she likes to dig in. Well, I took my money back and walked out. I think she was shocked. She handed my money and did not say a word. Woot woot.These guys both look a lot alike?

You want some creds with your posts you need to give some details and specifics about your success, as it stands I am not sure if anyone here believes you I know I don't.

TStern
02-26-17, 11:56
These guys both look a lot alike?

You want some creds with your posts you need to give some details and specifics about your success, as it stands I am not sure if anyone here believes you I know I don't.I am only one person, Tstern. I do not know who DB is.

I understand you don't believe me and that is fine. Hopefully I can post regular and earn some trust from members here. I have bee following the boards for some time. Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

Have a great day.

ComTech42
02-27-17, 10:55
Has anyone had any recent experience with the 50 something Katie that has been around here for a long time.

I see a good one in Huntsville when I am there.

Jayb2003
02-27-17, 13:29
I am only one person, Tstern. I do not know who DB is.

I understand you don't believe me and that is fine. Hopefully I can post regular and earn some trust from members here. I have bee following the boards for some time. Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

Have a great day.Personally, I appreciate the fact that you posted enough information to get me interest but not enough to cause trouble. I've been to all 3 places that you reviewed and haven't had any luck. But as always YMMV in massage parlors. As long as it is ok to PM you for more information, I think that is a good first post.

KittyElectro
02-27-17, 18:51
Has anyone had any recent experience with the 50 something Katie that has been around here for a long time.

I see a good one in Huntsville when I am there.I reviewed her a couple years ago but haven't been back since.

SnoBallGuy
02-28-17, 17:56
Tammy the stunning massage therapist has posted her ad stating she offers all kinds of massages including the popular Asian treatments, anyone knows what that means I would be happy to find out. I think she's kinda sexy looking.

Stunning Beauty With Stunning Hands. Yes, the photo is really me!

SaulMan
03-01-17, 02:51
Is rimming. Who knows.

Tammy the stunning massage therapist has posted her ad stating she offers all kinds of massages including the popular Asian treatments, anyone knows what that means I would be happy to find out. I think she's kinda sexy looking.

Stunning Beauty With Stunning Hands. Yes, the photo is really me!

MrChooShoes
03-01-17, 07:54

I see a good one in Huntsville when I am there.Honestly, it's been nearly impossible to get in to see her.

She's my ATF, but she's been in the business so long, and has a huge ass following, I have to make my appt, days in advance.

It sucks she got this popular. (she kept telling us to write bad reviews of her so she wouldn't get this big)

Afflacked
03-01-17, 10:08

Stunning Beauty With Stunning Hands. Yes, the photo is really me!I've read a few reviews about her. Basically they were all bad with a few YMMV.

SnoBallGuy
03-01-17, 10:57
I've read a few reviews about her. Basically they were all bad with a few YMMV.Thats too bad I was hoping it would be a good time.

TenderFoot
03-01-17, 15:28
I've read a few reviews about her. Basically they were all bad with a few YMMV.There are 2 Tammy's with ads on BP massage. One shows her face in pics, the other does not. The one who does not show face pics, is way older and heavier than her pics show.

Quake3
03-01-17, 16:46
Have anyone seen her? I called yesterday and got weird announcement no text and no message. Voice of older woman then her pix.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Afflacked
03-02-17, 12:11
Have anyone seen her? I called yesterday and got weird announcement no text and no message. Voice of older woman then her pix.

Let me know.

Thanks.Older bolder? She's been reviewed on a few sites.

Quake3
03-02-17, 12:33
Older bolder? She's been reviewed on a few sites.Can you send me url.

PokeHerFace40
03-02-17, 13:10

Let me know.

Thanks.I've visited on a few occasions. Half hearted rub and finish. Nice natural ds though. And mutual touch available. But you can get FS for what she charges for a HJ. I won't repeat.

Quake3
03-02-17, 13:19
I've visited on a few occasions. Half hearted rub and finish. Nice natural ds though. And mutual touch available. But you can get FS for what she charges for a HJ. I won't repeat.I actually don't look for FS just nice good massage with nice body and face. When I am looking for massage I really mean massage. Like London or Steph.

Afflacked
03-02-17, 13:32
Can you send me url.http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fabulous-forty-roxy-redhead-beauty-invigorating-b2b-visiting-nashville-feb-27-mar-3/20374579

Quake3
03-02-17, 18:42
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/fabulous-forty-roxy-redhead-beauty-invigorating-b2b-visiting-nashville-feb-27-mar-3/20374579Is that her pictures or fake? I got turn off easy if girl I expected is not the one on the pix. Just weird thing about me.

PokeHerFace40
03-03-17, 14:40
Is that her pictures or fake? I got turn off easy if girl I expected is not the one on the pix. Just weird thing about me.I don't think those pics are of her. But they are pretty close. She is a redhead and has some freckles. It wasn't a big enough difference to bother me when I saw her.

Steve4Action
03-03-17, 23:46
Is that her pictures or fake? I got turn off easy if girl I expected is not the one on the pix. Just weird thing about me.That is her. Seen her a few times. I like her, but she is a little mechanical for me, but I would see her again. My reason for looking elsewhere is that I like a more therapeutic massage; otherwise, I would see her every week. She is a keeper.

Steve.

Miksta
03-04-17, 08:28
Can anyone recommend a good AMP here in Nashville? I'm a trucker in town for the weekend and neededing some fun. Thanks.

Sxywhtguy1
03-04-17, 08:42
Can anyone recommend a good AMP here in Nashville? I'm a trucker in town for the weekend and neededing some fun. Thanks.Good Luck. Slim pickin's here in Nashville.

Miksta
03-04-17, 09:42
Good Luck. Slim pickin's here in Nashville.There has to be somewhere. Any one recommend any good ones that will come to your hotel.

SaulMan
03-04-17, 10:47
I am having luck here with SA UTR and that is about it. Dry county, there are a few masseuses on SA too.

Can anyone recommend a good AMP here in Nashville? I'm a trucker in town for the weekend and neededing some fun. Thanks.

KittyElectro
03-04-17, 12:44

Stunning Beauty With Stunning Hands. Yes, the photo is really me!There are several reviews of her that indicate she's non-sexual. I haven't seen her yet, but she's on my list.

Given her non-sexual stance, I'm guessing the asian treatments are Thai oil massage, Shiatsu, and / or Chinese oil massage.

SnoBallGuy
03-04-17, 13:01
There has to be somewhere. Any one recommend any good ones that will come to your hotel.Her is a new one I found she cute I have not met her as yet myself only chatted so far could be fun let me know if you give her a try 615-XXX-1551 her name is Talitha.

LocoSmitty
03-04-17, 18:14
Anyone seen this one yet?

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cas/6029558183.html

Jayb2003
03-04-17, 19:55
Her is a new one I found she cute I have not met her as yet myself only chatted so far could be fun let me know if you give her a try 615-XXX-1551 her name is Talitha.Talitha isn't new. She's been around for a few years and has been discussed many times. I've seen her several times over the past few years. Some good visits, some bad. She also used to work at Angels. Search for Teigh or Talitha. Mixed reviews. She used to be thin and sexy as hell. Definitely a thick girl now.

DistinguishedD
03-05-17, 00:35
I agree with shizzle. I visited last night and it was very good. Clean, nice location and a good massage. Finish was great and will better I think after multiple visits. I will definitely repeat.Another vote for Candy. Her personality was very chill and calming. I instantly felt comfortable around her. She's the kind of person I'd enjoy going to have drinks with.

Obviously the pictures are not her / TGTBT, but she is attractive and in shape.

The oil was slightly scented, but there was a shower available to rinse off afterward.

She started with medium / light pressure on the back, then switched to "feather touch" as I think she called it, then the same after the flip. As has been said, she's very attentive to your needs and preferences. You can tell she takes pride in her work and I left completely satisfied.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/candy-case-is-in-nashville/20404865

Ronoc
03-05-17, 12:07
http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/the-beautiful-candy-case/20591209

DudeDude19
03-06-17, 15:59
Anybody tried this place? Seems to good to be true!

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asian-pretty-girls-always-wait-for-you/20553607

SnoBallGuy
03-06-17, 16:32

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asian-pretty-girls-always-wait-for-you/20553607That ad with the explicit wording seems to be either a invite to or from LEO.

Nashguy207
03-06-17, 17:08

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/exotic-asian-pretty-girls-always-wait-for-you/20553607I have called and texted with her. I think it is just one lady in a hotel room on spence lane. Tried to get her to send picture but she used the excuse old bad phone would not send picture or something like that.

Dogs22
03-06-17, 19:14
Is that her pictures or fake? I got turn off easy if girl I expected is not the one on the pix. Just weird thing about me.I'm pretty sure that's her about 10 years ago. Age gets us all. You will leave happy though.

MassageFan96
03-07-17, 19:39
LOL. Nice try. Those of us who enjoy a massage with or without happiness know better. Just love how these one post wonders throw unnecessary trouble onto legit places.Meet with ANN Monday at the Old Hickory location and felt I was being watched or filmed. I was placed in the back room which has a two way window. While on my back the curtain from other side was moving, and then someone left the room and out front door. Scary.

Jayb2003
03-08-17, 03:35
Meet with ANN Monday at the Old Hickory location and felt I was being watched or filmed. I was placed in the back room which has a two way window. While on my back the curtain from other side was moving, and then someone left the room and out front door. Scary.I don't usually comment on posts llike this one but because you have 2 posts and both are trying to cause trouble for the owner of these places I decided to comment. I've been to all of their locations so many times in the past that I lost count. I've been in both the back room and the room next to it that has the "2 way glass", which normal people just call a window LOL. They are both massage rooms not a filming room. I promise these girls are all about massage not filming. I've been pissed several times because I requested a certain girl and was switched with a different girl when I've arrived but that's the only negative thing that I can say about the place. I've seen Ann many times and she has never made me feel uncomfortable. I actually enjoy her silly personality. I love Asian women, especially if they have a great personality like Ann's. If you go there or not, it doesn't matter to me but I highly doubt they are filming anybody.

HornDawgs
03-08-17, 07:34
Meet with ANN Monday at the Old Hickory location and felt I was being watched or filmed. I was placed in the back room which has a two way window. While on my back the curtain from other side was moving, and then someone left the room and out front door. Scary.Whoa, a two way window you say?! The kind you can see through from BOTH SIDES? Yikes, super creepy and scary.

TN Gonzo
03-08-17, 22:39
Meet with ANN Monday at the Old Hickory location and felt I was being watched or filmed. I was placed in the back room which has a two way window. While on my back the curtain from other side was moving, and then someone left the room and out front door. Scary.I've been to this place many times -- even showered in that back room you're referring to -- and there's nothing fishy about it. Great location with wonderful personnel!

DeeeGeorge
03-09-17, 12:15
I've been going to them a good bit and out of nowhere they almost disappeared. I've seen Roxy ones, Gisele when she was there twice and Vanessa ones. I can say I wasn't disappointed with anyone of of them. All were completely naked for me and loved to flirty and touch from the first minute. With a great finish at the end by all of them. I was wondering does anyone know if they are coming back or what happened to them? I was wanting to try Arie and Lindsey.

Beast0808
03-09-17, 18:00
I've been going to them a good bit and out of nowhere they almost disappeared. I've seen Roxy ones, Gisele when she was there twice and Vanessa ones. I can say I wasn't disappointed with anyone of of them. All were completely naked for me and loved to flirty and touch from the first minute. With a great finish at the end by all of them. I was wondering does anyone know if they are coming back or what happened to them? I was wanting to try Arie and Lindsey.Really. Hard to believe man. But I don't know everything.

Football Fan
03-09-17, 18:04
I've been going to them a good bit and out of nowhere they almost disappeared. I've seen Roxy ones, Gisele when she was there twice and Vanessa ones. I can say I wasn't disappointed with anyone of of them. All were completely naked for me and loved to flirty and touch from the first minute. With a great finish at the end by all of them. I was wondering does anyone know if they are coming back or what happened to them? I was wanting to try Arie and Lindsey.Surely not. I don't believe this.

DeeeGeorge
03-09-17, 19:37
Surely not. I don't believe this.I just talked with one of them from the ad since they use google text / call and there own number. They said they only have Roxy and Vanessa at the moment. The other girls aren't with them anymore.

Member #5989
03-09-17, 20:45
Surely not. I don't believe this.Don't believe what? The poster is correct that these girls at these places would allow you to mutual touch and would make sure you leave with a happy smile on your face. Nothing more than that, as far as I know.

Idk what happened to them either (to the original guy). I know Vanessa is still around. That is about all I see. She told me "Sorry but Arie is no longer working with us" and who is us? I only see her ads now. I know there was lindsay, arie and cat in Ashland, and Vanessa and Ruby (I think) in Bellevue. Now all I see is Vanessa ads. She is cool I guess but no Arie.

Beast0808
03-12-17, 12:35
Jayb2003. Your inbox is full man.

DbShep65
03-12-17, 14:44
Well since I had nothing going on Saturday I decided to take a ride up the east 40 to exit 347.

It was well worth the drive.

Got there mamasan opened door and led me to room and said to get undressed and give house fee which is 80 for 60 minutes which includes table shower.

I opted for table shower after.

Girl comes in and starts the massage which was a really piss poor massage.

On the flip she wipes me down with hot towel in all the right spots.

Then she motioned the HJ action and I said no and pointed to mouth.

She asked if I had condom and I answered no.

She said be right back.

Come back with more hot towels and condom.

She gave a amazing CBJ.

Prices were.

60 HJ.

90 CBJ.

140 FS.

A bit pricey but for a change of pace it was ok.

I would repeat.

But not on a regular basis.

LovesMassages
03-12-17, 19:43
Anyone know if she is working anywhere else now? I know she moved to next level but wasn't there long and went by Danielle.

Member #6535
03-12-17, 22:29
Well since I had nothing going on Saturday I decided to take a ride up the east 40 to exit 347.

It was well worth the drive.

Got there mamasan opened door and led me to room and said to get undressed and give house fee which is 80 for 60 minutes which includes table shower.

I opted for table shower after.

Girl comes in and starts the massage which was a really piss poor massage.

On the flip she wipes me down with hot towel in all the right spots.

Then she motioned the HJ action and I said no and pointed to mouth.

She asked if I had condom and I answered no.

She said be right back.

Come back with more hot towels and condom.

She gave a amazing CBJ.

Prices were.

60 HJ.

90 CBJ.

140 FS.

A bit pricey but for a change of pace it was ok.

I would repeat.

But not on a regular basis.I used to go there a lot years ago. The last 2 times I stopped in the, the last being about a year ago, it was the worst. Over 50, over weight and over priced. There was a time they had some nice looking ladies, and changed them up every few months.

SnoBallGuy
03-13-17, 11:32
Has anyone tried this lady for a massage she looks pretty nice to me works out of a office in Brentwood, let me know if you have I am curious to give her a try hopefully their will be something extra offerred.

ATTRACTIVE PROFESSIONAL LATIN SWEDISH MASSAge.

https://images.craigslist.org/01111_1zqOKVUSXJe_600x450.jpg

DudeDude19
03-13-17, 17:05
Decide to check out the Sun in Boro Sunday. It has been a while since my last visit there because they stopped doing what they used to do there which we all know. But I wanted to see what was going on now. Still no Good Stuff but I did enjoy my visit. I went in and got Wendy. She gave me a Great Massage. Spent several minutes giving me a great oiled glute massage. On the flip she oiled me up on chest & thighs & really got me reved up. She offered me oil to handle the job myself. I tried to get her to do it for me but she was clear that she couldn't. I did take her up on the oil to do myself. She kept rubbing me all over while I was taking care of myself. I finshed all over her hand & mine. She cleaned me up & rubbed me down some more before the hour was up. Great time. Still not what it used to be but best I've had anywhere close in a pretty good while.

SnoBallGuy
03-13-17, 17:20
Decide to check out the Sun in Boro Sunday. It has been a while since my last visit there because they stopped doing what they used to do there which we all know. But I wanted to see what was going on now. Still no Good Stuff but I did enjoy my visit. I went in and got Wendy. She gave me a Great Massage. Spent several minutes giving me a great oiled glute massage. On the flip she oiled me up on chest & thighs & really got me reved up. She offered me oil to handle the job myself. I tried to get her to do it for me but she was clear that she couldn't. I did take her up on the oil to do myself. She kept rubbing me all over while I was taking care of myself. I finshed all over her hand & mine. She cleaned me up & rubbed me down some more before the hour was up. Great time. Still not what it used to be but best I've had anywhere close in a pretty good while.I was their a couple weeks ago and the same thing for me, I went to DY Massage just down the road behind Toots about 6 times great massage I got to know the girl a little bit she would never close the deal. I told her if they don't offer more it will not last ans I was right they are closed now guess they found out the customer is always right.

BoroGuy54
03-13-17, 23:55
I did take her up on the oil to do myself. She kept rubbing me all over while I was taking care of myself. I finshed all over her hand & mine. She cleaned me up & rubbed me down some more before the hour was up. Great time. Still not what it used to be but best I've had anywhere close in a pretty good while.How much did that DIY and massage set you back?

Habib696
03-15-17, 14:34
Decide to check out the Sun in Boro Sunday. It has been a while since my last visit there because they stopped doing what they used to do there which we all know. But I wanted to see what was going on now. Still no Good Stuff but I did enjoy my visit. I went in and got Wendy. She gave me a Great Massage. Spent several minutes giving me a great oiled glute massage. On the flip she oiled me up on chest & thighs & really got me reved up. She offered me oil to handle the job myself. I tried to get her to do it for me but she was clear that she couldn't. I did take her up on the oil to do myself. She kept rubbing me all over while I was taking care of myself. I finshed all over her hand & mine. She cleaned me up & rubbed me down some more before the hour was up. Great time. Still not what it used to be but best I've had anywhere close in a pretty good while.In other words its the same as any other place in town.

DudeDude19
03-15-17, 15:55
How much did that DIY and massage set you back?60 plus standard tip.