PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Member #4586
07-22-14, 08:35
I got to meet and get an awesome massage from Juliette last night. I'd never had a nuru massage before, and I would definitely repeat. I met her at her place, and she welcomed me in with a hug. She showered with me and scrubbed me down with exfoliating gloves, and then I laid down on an air mattress. She uses hot massage oil and basically uses her whole naked body, tits, ass, knees, elbows, clit, etc. , and works out every bit of tension from the base of your skull to your toes. Fantastic experience. Flipped over for more and HE. Session lasts 90 min, but we talked for a good while before and after. Juliette has a fiery spirit like a lot of redheads, but she's sweet too. Donation 225.

Gibson1970
07-22-14, 09:58
Yeah I would certainly avoid you have been warned.I never had any problems with Chanel. Saw her a few times and she was always pretty good.

She texted me sometimes wanting me to come see her, but I was out of town quite a bit. It's been over a year since I saw her or an Ad for her and I don't have her Contact info.

Gfe Juliette
07-22-14, 15:20
I love to see her but I screwed up once. I scheduled her but emergency come up I had to take a flight out Nashville in two hours and she was not happy. I will try call her sometime this week to schedule and apology to her. '.

J if you read this I am so sorry.Dear Mr. Quake,

Thanks for your apology. I feel the need to bring some clarity to your statement. I am not sure who you are or what really happened since I only know my gentlemen friends by their real name. What I do know is that I never ever get upset because a gentleman has to change his plans with me due to some unforseen incident. However; I do get upset when he does not bother to contact me to cancel with an explaination. Just like you gentlemen, we don't like no call / no shows. I understand things happen to where we have to change our plans but it only takes a few seconds to let someone know that you will not be able to make it. Thanks Chiatrimmer, Pbj, and JF for your kind and encouraging words. I am so thankful to you and glad to have you as my special friends.

Hugs,

Juliette.

Football Fan
07-22-14, 17:32
I went to see the massage girl posting in cookeville recently. She is really sexy in my opinion. She remained clothed and I was covered but the best massage I have EVER received and $20 per 30 min is an amazing deal. She did make me happy once or twice with her teasing and even punt my hand under her skirt when massaging my arms so I feel like there will be more benefits on future visits.

BallSwinger
07-22-14, 21:01
Perhaps you should post this in the state of Georgia?Many of us travel extensively, and there's nothing wrong with sharing road experiences. The Tifton, GA area is also a mecca for AMPs, for sure. Nothing but pine trees, truck stops, boiled peanuts and AMPs down that way. The guys down in GA already know the area.

BS.

Maxim V
07-22-14, 22:49
Many of us travel extensively, and there's nothing wrong with sharing road experiences. The Tifton, GA area is also a mecca for AMPs, for sure. Nothing but pine trees, truck stops, boiled peanuts and AMPs down that way. The guys down in GA already know the area.

BS.I travel all over very often and post in the appropriate locations.

Jwstn
07-23-14, 15:25
Anyone seen these ladies?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-station-new-sexy-girls-on-the-block-70hour-full-body-rubs-615-626-2005-22/10886368

Member #4583
07-23-14, 17:45
So I am new obviously, but I have kind of explored a bit. There are 2 places I've found that allows self-serve and one that (depending on who you get) will to extras, but the massages are crap. Pm for details.

KatChaser
07-23-14, 18:02
An unexpected surprise is what I got today. I had an last minute dinner cancellation and suddenly found myself with a free evening. I had previewed some of the local talent and found them to be a bit pricey. So I decided to call a reputable massage place and book a 90 minute session later. The massage started just as many do, under a sheet and blanket on a heated table. And it was awesome, I fell asleep as I usually do. After a time I was awoken by a simple whisper, time to turn over and I complied. Still groggy a warm washcloth was placed over my eyes.

The therapist, is a middle aged brunette, that normally I wouldn't give a second look.

At this point with an unknown amount of time elapsed the massage continued as normal, except I was rock hard! When the therapist began working on my feet I thought what brushed my toe was bare skin, I shrugged it off as I was still half asleep. And as the leg manipulations began I again wondered to myself why therapists use sheets if there hands touch beneath them?

Then I felt it the firm grasp of a hand on me, and then she took me I. Her mouth very fully. I never would have guessed that she flipped me after 15 minutes and that we went 2 times. Wow! Never just goes to show you never know. She didn't miss a drop, and I was out for under $.Care to give or pm the name of the spa?

Cullen
07-23-14, 22:48
Anyone seen these ladies?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-station-new-sexy-girls-on-the-block-70hour-full-body-rubs-615-626-2005-22/10886368Pictures are stolen from various places around the web. One of them is of Victoria Justice.

Member #6535
07-23-14, 23:27
Care to give or pm the name of the spa?I tried also Kat, I guess Mr. Smith isn't sharing. It's a rare find.

Bluemeanie55
07-24-14, 22:04
I decided to check out Royal Therapy in Smyrna today after reading a few positive reports. I was greeted by an older masseuse (mid to late 50's) who I had hoped was a mamasan, but quickly discovered that she would be providing the service. Nice table shower followed by a fair but thorough massage. Extras are available, but nothing to write home about. $1. 2 (I hope I an getting the abbv correct!) Might repeat to see how other employees are.

JLBloveshe
07-25-14, 22:11
I decided to check out Royal Therapy in Smyrna today after reading a few positive reports. I was greeted by an older masseuse (mid to late 50's) who I had hoped was a mamasan, but quickly discovered that she would be providing the service. Nice table shower followed by a fair but thorough massage. Extras are available, but nothing to write home about. $1. 2 (I hope I an getting the abbv correct!) Might repeat to see how other employees are.After reading a couple of the same reviews on the forum that indicated extras were available I made the drive down to Royal Therapy tonight. It appears that perhaps Uncle LEO has been reading the same reviews because Barney Fife was sitting in the parking lot.

The AMP is located in a strip mall that was likely formerly occupied by a Wal-Mart because there is a huge parking lot. The AMP is right next to a sports bar on one end of the strip mall. Lots of vacant retail spaces in the strip mall and pretty much all the cars that were in the lot were for the sports bar. The cop was parked right in the middle of the lot, no other car within 100 feet. If he was trying to be inconspicuous, he wasn't doing a very good job. If he was trying to scare me off, then he did do a good job. Since I wasn't in the mood to get arrested tonight, I never got out of my car and drove back home.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but didn't want to take a chance. I waited around a few minutes to see if the cop might leave, but he never did. So consider yourself warned if you decide to check this AMP out. I hope I'm wrong and LE will leave the place alone.

Kiyakubuke
07-26-14, 14:55
After reading a couple of the same reviews on the forum that indicated extras were available I made the drive down to Royal Therapy tonight. It appears that perhaps Uncle LEO has been reading the same reviews because Barney Fife was sitting in the parking lot.

The AMP is located in a strip mall that was likely formerly occupied by a Wal-Mart because there is a huge parking lot. The AMP is right next to a sports bar on one end of the strip mall. Lots of vacant retail spaces in the strip mall and pretty much all the cars that were in the lot were for the sports bar. The cop was parked right in the middle of the lot, no other car within 100 feet. If he was trying to be inconspicuous, he wasn't doing a very good job. If he was trying to scare me off, then he did do a good job. Since I wasn't in the mood to get arrested tonight, I never got out of my car and drove back home.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but didn't want to take a chance. I waited around a few minutes to see if the cop might leave, but he never did. So consider yourself warned if you decide to check this AMP out. I hope I'm wrong and LE will leave the place alone.It could be that he was daring someone to go in, or he was just doing paperwork after a traffic stop. Either way, you did the right thing by moving along. No sense in temping fate. It doesn't seem that he would be that obvious if they were planning on hitting the place. Seems like they would not want to give a heads up to anyone.

I was by another store in that center today and saw that they were open. At least the sign was on. However, if they are offering extras they will not be around very long. As soon as some holy roller gets wind of it they will ***** about it and smyrna will spank them with the bible belt.

Maybe we should start a betting pool about when it will get raided and shut down.

I've got 8-18-14. That is when gold's opens, I'm sure they will want it gone before that area gets heavy traffic.

Member #6535
08-01-14, 12:29
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good AMP in the area. I'm in need of a good professional massage, but also want the extra options. I've visited several over the past year, some frequent and still can't find happiness. If you don't want to share public, please PM me.

Thanks.

VS.

PythonBoy
08-01-14, 13:58
Guys,

Received a call from our sorely missed Bellevue beauty. She's coming out of retirement for a short time. I'm so glad I've kept in contact with her. The session was outstanding, as always. SR members, feel free to PM for details.

Be safe!

PB.

Stony Moss
08-04-14, 08:46
So I searched BP's Massage section since I was really looking for a therapeutic massage with hopefully some extra services. I saw the ad linked below and thought it looked promising. She has advertised in the massage section before always stating draping optional but sometimes with limits such as for returning clients. I had texted her before and knew her rates were $/ hr and $. 5 /90 minutes. I also liked her listed location, an area close to my work. I'll sum up the session. Correspondence: all texting but she will meet you outside and walk you up to her apartment. Location: In a clean and smoke free apartment in north midtown Nashville a few blocks north off Charlotte Ave. Parking: only street parking at times can be an issue. Masseuse: pleasant and non-talkative pretty young woman maybe mid-twenties, slender but not skinny, caramel skin tone guessing African heritage by way of the Caribbean. She was purposely vague on her background so I didn't pursue it. Massage was very good with exceptional leg work and reflexology to the feet. Draping is optional including on the flip. Does work on lower abdomen, inner thigh and glutes and I received a fair amount of brush by passes that were arousing, but alas no purposeful direct contact to the bat or balls only incidental. I did inquire about HE and was told in such a matter of fact way the she never does that so I really doubt services in future visits would vary much from those provided, still a very good massage. Like to hear someone else's experience since as always YMMV.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gents-paradise-massage-now-open-in-midtown/9750638

Mttyph80
08-04-14, 09:24
So I searched BP's Massage section since I was really looking for a therapeutic massage with hopefully some extra services. I saw the ad linked below and thought it looked promising. She has advertised in the massage section before always stating draping optional but sometimes with limits such as for returning clients. I had texted her before and knew her rates were $/ hr and $. 5 /90 minutes. I also liked her listed location, an area close to my work. I'll sum up the session. Correspondence: all texting but she will meet you outside and walk you up to her apartment. Location: In a clean and smoke free apartment in north midtown Nashville a few blocks north off Charlotte Ave. Parking: only street parking at times can be an issue. Masseuse: pleasant and non-talkative pretty young woman maybe mid-twenties, slender but not skinny, caramel skin tone guessing African heritage by way of the Caribbean. She was purposely vague on her background so I didn't pursue it. Massage was very good with exceptional leg work and reflexology to the feet. Draping is optional including on the flip. Does work on lower abdomen, inner thigh and glutes and I received a fair amount of brush by passes that were arousing, but alas no purposeful direct contact to the bat or balls only incidental. I did inquire about HE and was told in such a matter of fact way the she never does that so I really doubt services in future visits would vary much from those provided, still a very good massage. Like to hear someone else's experience since as always YMMV.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gents-paradise-massage-now-open-in-midtown/9750638I have seen cookie several times. Very friendly, massage I rated just ok because she doesn't do deep pressure like I like. On my trips she always teases. Some more than others but nothing extra on menu.

Srw211
08-04-14, 11:01
So I searched BP's Massage section since I was really looking for a therapeutic massage with hopefully some extra services. I saw the ad linked below and thought it looked promising. She has advertised in the massage section before always stating draping optional but sometimes with limits such as for returning clients. I had texted her before and knew her rates were $/ hr and $. 5 /90 minutes. I also liked her listed location, an area close to my work. I'll sum up the session. Correspondence: all texting but she will meet you outside and walk you up to her apartment. Location: In a clean and smoke free apartment in north midtown Nashville a few blocks north off Charlotte Ave. Parking: only street parking at times can be an issue. Masseuse: pleasant and non-talkative pretty young woman maybe mid-twenties, slender but not skinny, caramel skin tone guessing African heritage by way of the Caribbean. She was purposely vague on her background so I didn't pursue it. Massage was very good with exceptional leg work and reflexology to the feet. Draping is optional including on the flip. Does work on lower abdomen, inner thigh and glutes and I received a fair amount of brush by passes that were arousing, but alas no purposeful direct contact to the bat or balls only incidental. I did inquire about HE and was told in such a matter of fact way the she never does that so I really doubt services in future visits would vary much from those provided, still a very good massage. Like to hear someone else's experience since as always YMMV. Menu and it does not get better with time

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/gents-paradise-massage-now-open-in-midtown/9750638Sounds like Cookie, there is no.

CandiJolie
08-05-14, 12:17
Thank you guys so much! Always a pleasure to hear you enjoyed yourselves.

I saw her again this week. The service is just getting better. She did work with Eve in the past but I think she may be running her own show now.

GAMuffDiver
08-05-14, 12:27
In town for business decided to give this place a try. Massage and TS okay but that's all I got any suggestions on where else to try in town tonight then going home.

JLBloveshe
08-05-14, 22:52
The Bellevue Beauty is Back. I am fairly new to the hobby so I never saw her before tonight. She has a great reputation and everything I'd heard / read was true. Fantastic experience. I also appreciate that she doesn't cut the time short. You pay for 60 minutes, you get 60 minutes.

She is not FS, but if you're looking for a FBSM, she is excellent.

Txtotn
08-06-14, 19:14
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/boby-to-body-nuru-special-get-ready-to-relax-morning-and-lunch-specials-24/10994150

Jayb2003
08-07-14, 15:26
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holistic-nude-energy-focused-sensual-body-rub-in-cookeville-25/10968984

This was my second time to visit her in Cookeville. She said she is moving to Nashville sometime next week because most of her clients are from this area.

The GOOD:

She is definitely the girl in the pictures. She is an attractive, fit girl and is completely nude. She was friendlier on the second visit (didn't talk much the first time). She gives an average massage. She does rub her no no zone against your elbow while massaging. She rubs her breasts against your chest and back. She times the session with the stop watch on her phone so she doesn't cheat you out of time.

The BAD:

She makes you pay upfront and says she will make you leave if you get too handsy. She keeps the Air Conditioner on and it is too cold to even get an erection. You are face down on a massage table most of the time and can't enjoy the nice scenery. Even when you are on your back, you are lying with your head in the face hole of the massage table so it is hard to look at her without straining your neck. There doesn't seem to be any extras offered, at least to me (YMMV). When the session was over she went in the kitchen and didn't come back in the living room to see me out.

Probably won't repeat unless her services expand.

IslandGuy1999
08-07-14, 21:36
I texted back and forth with her last week and asked her to work with me on my schedule. She responded that she had hundreds of calls and messages that she didn't need me and that if I wanted to come see her that I would have to work around my own schedule she would not work with me. That conversation coupled with your review of her I believe I advise people to keep their distance.

JLBloveshe
08-07-14, 23:00
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holistic-nude-energy-focused-sensual-body-rub-in-cookeville-25/10968984

This was my second time to visit her in Cookeville. She said she is moving to Nashville sometime next week because most of her clients are from this area.

The GOOD:

She is definitely the girl in the pictures. She is an attractive, fit girl and is completely nude. She was friendlier on the second visit (didn't talk much the first time). She gives an average massage. She does rub her no no zone against your elbow while massaging. She rubs her breasts against your chest and back. She times the session with the stop watch on her phone so she doesn't cheat you out of time.

The BAD:

She makes you pay upfront and says she will make you leave if you get too handsy. She keeps the Air Conditioner on and it is too cold to even get an erection. You are face down on a massage table most of the time and can't enjoy the nice scenery. Even when you are on your back, you are lying with your head in the face hole of the massage table so it is hard to look at her without straining your neck. There doesn't seem to be any extras offered, at least to me (YMMV). When the session was over she went in the kitchen and didn't come back in the living room to see me out.

Probably won't repeat unless her services expand.When you say no extras are offered, do you mean she is not FS? Did you at least get a HJ? I can't believe she was naked and you didn't get a HE.

KittyElectro
08-08-14, 00:13

The GOOD:

The BAD:

Probably won't repeat unless her services expand.If you left happy does it matter if you can't be handsy?

RustyKuntz
08-08-14, 10:13
If you left happy does it matter if you can't be handsy?Maybe I missed something but it sounded to me like he left less than happy. Sure he got teased but that is just torture. I got more action from the girls in 8th grade than this girl is willing to give, but she expects to get paid, LOL. I texted with this girl a couple of months ago when she was doing more fun and advertising on BP as an escort. She even sent some good nude pics before she got the courage to post them on her BP ads. Of course, now she has morals and will not offer more. Maybe when I just want to be teased I will pay her a visit.

BlackHawk101
08-08-14, 10:18
If you left happy does it matter if you can't be handsy?It does to me! No touch rule, is a no go rule for me!

BamaBoy33
08-08-14, 10:41
Maybe I missed something but it sounded to me like he left less than happy. Sure he got teased but that is just torture. I got more action from the girls in 8th grade than this girl is willing to give, but she expects to get paid, LOL. I texted with this girl a couple of months ago when she was doing more fun and advertising on BP as an escort. She even sent some good nude pics before she got the courage to post them on her BP ads. Of course, now she has morals and will not offer more. Maybe when I just want to be teased I will pay her a visit.She was off of Harding a couple of months back and was willing to do anything! Wonder why the "not too handsy" thing?

KittyElectro
08-08-14, 14:22
It does to me! No touch rule, is a no go rule for me!Although I enjoy it when it's offered, I like to think I respect the providers wishes. If she isn't into anything other than a body rub, I'm happy if it's good and the ending is happy. Everything else is just icing in the cake.

KittyElectro
08-08-14, 14:26
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/100-include-gel-naked-nuru-bodyslide-prostate-and-more-thai-mix-girl-22/10994751

Has anyone tried this girl yet? Lots of red flags in terms of the ad, but some if them manage to be legit. I had a dalliance planned for later today, but she canceled and I'm looking for a quick option.

Jayb2003
08-08-14, 17:47
Although I enjoy it when it's offered, I like to think I respect the providers wishes. If she isn't into anything other than a body rub, I'm happy if it's good and the ending is happy. Everything else is just icing in the cake.There was no happy ending. She never touched anything in the genital area. Maybe when people stop visiting she will offer a happy ending.

RustyKuntz
08-09-14, 01:33
There was no happy ending. She never touched anything in the genital area. Maybe when people stop visiting she will offer a happy ending.Agree with you Jayb2003.

Although I enjoy it when it's offered, I like to think I respect the providers wishes. If she isn't into anything other than a body rub, I'm happy if it's good and the ending is happy. Everything else is just icing in the cake.I am always respectful of the provider's wishes. As a matter of fact, I always ask before I do anything and always ask if they are ok if for any reason I think they are uncomfortable or don't like something. Having said that, Jayb2003 reports that he has seen her twice and never anything close to a happy ending. As a matter of fact, it seems she will do anything, other than some prcised breast rub against chest and back, to keep you from even thinking about getting anything extra. Heck, according to Jayb2003, she wants the money upfront (no problem with that) and tells you that she will ask you to leave if you get too 'handsy'.

KittyElectro
08-11-14, 17:20
My misread, sorry.

JF566
08-12-14, 00:28
So I needed a deep tissue massage and extras did not matter, so I made another trip to the new AMP in Columbia which I have previously reviewed. As in my previous post, there are no extras available, but the massage was incredible. I did two hours with Tina and a 30 minute table shower, all for $. 4. If any of you remember Tina from Magic Massage in Franklin (this is not the same Tina), you will understand how great this massage is when I say that this Tina gives an even better massage. Deep tissue, walked on my back and worked on every muscle in my body (except for one LOL, but the massage is so good, I don't mind the lack of a HE). Added bonus, this Tina is younger and very cute, with more command of the English language than many of the AMP girls.

As far as the table shower, I got the full 30 minutes and found it to be a relaxing end to the massage. Again, no extras, but I left feeling like a million bucks.

Semper Fi
08-12-14, 23:54
So I needed a deep tissue massage and extras did not matter, so I made another trip to the new AMP in Columbia which I have previously reviewed. As in my previous post, there are no extras available, but the massage was incredible. I did two hours with Tina and a 30 minute table shower, all for $. 4. If any of you remember Tina from Magic Massage in Franklin (this is not the same Tina), you will understand how great this massage is when I say that this Tina gives an even better massage. Deep tissue, walked on my back and worked on every muscle in my body (except for one LOL, but the massage is so good, I don't mind the lack of a HE). Added bonus, this Tina is younger and very cute, with more command of the English language than many of the AMP girls.

As far as the table shower, I got the full 30 minutes and found it to be a relaxing end to the massage. Again, no extras, but I left feeling like a million bucks.Yes I still miss Tina from the now closed Magic AMP in Franklin. I still stay in contact with her, hoping she will return someday. She went to Chicago for training to get her "federal" massage licenses that's accepted in most states. She was in Chicago when the owner of Magic was busted. She was a good one.

Member #6535
08-13-14, 11:58
Yes I still miss Tina from the now closed Magic AMP in Franklin. I still stay in contact with her, hoping she will return someday. She went to Chicago for training to get her "federal" massage licenses that's accepted in most states. She was in Chicago when the owner of Magic was busted. She was a good one.Are you refering to Magic Massage in Franklin on Royal? I went there about 6 months ago no luck. I didn't know they were shut down, they are still showing active on another site, no HE reviews though.

JF566
08-14-14, 07:59
Are you refering to Magic Massage in Franklin on Royal? I went there about 6 months ago no luck. I didn't know they were shut down, they are still showing active on another site, no HE reviews though.That would be the one. If my understanding is correct, they did not get busted there, it was another location, but the owner closed Magic at the same time.

Txtotn
08-14-14, 19:20
Little late on this report as I was out of town. Saw siara the other night. Called at about 7:30 was at her place at 8:00. She got me in fast. Quick back rub straight to BBBJCIM. Probably all in all 30 min (which is what I payed for) $85. She has a great ass and didn't take her mouth off my pecker till I was done. I would recommend.

BamaBoy33
08-14-14, 19:30
Little late on this report as I was out of town. Saw siara the other night. Called at about 7:30 was at her place at 8:00. She got me in fast. Quick back rub straight to BBBJCIM. Probably all in all 30 min (which is what I payed for) $85. She has a great ass and didn't take her mouth off my pecker till I was done. I would recommend.Talked to her last night. She is in Texas gettin' a tan for us. She should be back soon.

RayRastus
08-14-14, 21:53
Since Nashville is in a state of no happiness, I have made the time to check out some relatively nearby and attractive spa sites in Bama and Ky. Pinetree and Far East were dependable but are now under lick and key as happens to all the happy places. Far East went down this week and Pine Tree much earlier this summer. Sad. Elkmont and Sheperdsville were not close but were reliable options. Not now as the FBI interest in human trafficking expands far and wide. I never got that impression from the girls working, especially somewhere like Magic but who knows if I was thinking with the big head when entering the premises. Still opportunity in Dalton and Huntsville, but it is very careful and cautious and truly YMMV. Will miss Far East and Pine Tree and hope for a new political climate some day soon.

HornyGoatWeed
08-15-14, 08:05
Anyone know anything about this one?

The ad is interesting with optional draping and when she finally contacted me she seems very stand off with information leading me to believe there might be more.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massages-by-cookie-draping-optional-for-all-clients/6682835

Coeus73
08-15-14, 08:56

The ad is interesting with optional draping and when she finally contacted me she seems very stand off with information leading me to believe there might be more.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massages-by-cookie-draping-optional-for-all-clients/6682835Been a few reports here that say she'll tease a bit but nothing on the menu.

HornyGoatWeed
08-15-14, 11:29
Been a few reports here that say she'll tease a bit but nothing on the menu.Thanks for that intell.

Bob1918
08-16-14, 11:29
She is smoking hot but, unfortunately, that's about it. I saw her three times with nothing more than an average (at best) massage. She is a cool lady but I am pretty confident that there is nothing on her menu. Or even a menu for that matter.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/full-body-massages-by-cookie-draping-optional-for-all-clients/6682835

Srw211
08-16-14, 16:38
She is smoking hot but, unfortunately, that's about it. I saw her three times with nothing more than an average (at best) massage. She is a cool lady but I am pretty confident that there is nothing on her menu. Or even a menu for that matter.You are not alone, I kept thinking repeat visits would work. It did not.

Football Fan
08-18-14, 19:58
She looks way too good to be true. Hoping someone has some info, like a way to contact LOL.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-tantra-erotic-nuru-massage-body-to-body-nuru-touch-massage-with-body-slides-21/11083709

BamaBoy33
08-18-14, 20:19
She looks way too good to be true. Hoping someone has some info, like a way to contact LOL.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nude-tantra-erotic-nuru-massage-body-to-body-nuru-touch-massage-with-body-slides-21/11083709Oh if she is real. I am in!

JLBloveshe
08-18-14, 22:58
Oh if she is real. I am in!I noticed this one too. Maybe I'm stupid but there's no contact info.

Chiatrimmer
08-20-14, 11:35
Talked to her last night. She is in Texas gettin' a tan for us. She should be back soon.I saw her last night at a basic motel on Bell Rd. Excellent value for 1 bill.

TenderFoot
08-20-14, 15:08
I noticed this one too. Maybe I'm stupid but there's no contact info.YOU? No. The idiot who posted the ad, yes!

BigShorty
08-20-14, 18:14
Saw Sophia at AAA AMP. Cute new girl. Great legit massage. No extras but did a great job.

Seen Evon couple of times for Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage. Different from your regular massage and for $. 8 for and hour is almost half of what other therapist charge for Lomi lomi. All legit but nice change of pace.

BamaBoy33
08-20-14, 20:56
I saw her last night at a basic motel on Bell Rd. Excellent value for 1 bill.Yes she is! Saw her today. A joy as always!

Frodios
08-21-14, 23:20
So did Lee Spa in Lebanon get shut down.

Gipsyman
08-22-14, 15:13
Yes she is! Saw her today. A joy as always!Saw her for the first time several weeks ago, and thought she was a sweet girl, but was a tad rushed (like early reviews indicated). Now that more reviews have appeared in her favor, she obviously shines more over time.

Member #6535
08-25-14, 19:59
So did Lee Spa in Lebanon get shut down.Yes, they got busted several months back. I guess a close call for me I visited the day before. It was my first visit, it sucks they got closed. I enjoyed my visit thoroughly.

Member #4561
08-25-14, 21:49
So did Lee Spa in Lebanon get shut down.Yes it got raided.

MsSportsDoc
08-26-14, 10:03
I TOFTT about a week ago, and walked away sorely disappointed. To start, we scheduled an appt at a nice hotel in East Nash at Noon, so I left work for a long lunch for some "relaxation. " I get to the hotel, standard 2 call system and she tells me she doesn't have a room yet, and can I wait 30 min. I agree, and hang out in my car until 12:30. She finally contacts me and says she doesn't have a room, but can we reschedule for later in the day. Needless to say I'm annoyed, but I'm letting the little guy do the thinking so I agree to come back at 3. I return to work, and re-confirm at 2 that we're still good for 3. She says "yes" and tells me I can come early if I'd like. I arrive at 2:45, and she's not at the hotel, but will be back in "5 min. " I was about to leave at 3:25 when she finally sends me her room number: I arrive, and while she's cute enough, looks very little like her pics. She asks for cash up front (5) and we do the standard screen and she has me undress. She provides a mediocre massage with heavy use of baby oil. No teasing on the backside, but pleasant enough conversation. She got up several times to text her "boyfriend / pimp", which became annoying. She stayed fully dressed the entire time, but on the flip, did do a bit of wandering but made it VERY clear that she would make the little guy happy, but NO B2 B, roaming, and certainly no FS. As soon as I finished she tosses a wash cloth on me and starts texting again. I asked if I could shower as I was glistening in baby oil and she tells me "No, my next client will be here shortly". Keep in mind, I paid for a 60 min, didn't get to the room until 3:25, and it's now 3:55. After I tell her I can't leave when I'm coated in oil she begrudgingly agrees. I quickly clean up and leave, while she's on the phone the entire time.

Overall a VERY up satisfying experience. $. 5 for a weak massage and a HJ is WAY overpriced, and SHE only gave me 30 min when I paid for 60. DON'T recommend!!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/petite-busty-hott-blonde-sexy-sensual-rubdowns-25/11008893

PythonBoy
08-27-14, 13:53
Just had another amazing session with our friend out West. Great massage. Great conversation. Left extremely relaxed. If only I were able to afford a more frequent visit schedule. If you guys are interested, PM for contact info. For happy massages, I've found my ATF.

Play safe!

-PB.

BucketList4
08-27-14, 15:07
Hey guys, Thought I would post on here about Kinja. Been there several times as I live in Jackson. Usually two girls there, one around 50 and one in her late 30's. The older one must be the main girl because she is always there. Standard 60 for Half and 80 for full. Nice sauna and shower. Nice HJ every time damage is 40. After you get frequent the older one will try and upsell. She got mad last time I was in because she wanted 80 for a topless HJ. Not worth it to me. The younger one is much sexier and nicer. Lots more playing and touching allowed but still 40 for the extra. Only seen her twice in about a years time. YMMV. Good luck.

Nash7258
08-31-14, 22:40
Hey guys, Thought I would post on here about Kinja. Been there several times as I live in Jackson. Usually two girls there, one around 50 and one in her late 30's. The older one must be the main girl because she is always there. Standard 60 for Half and 80 for full. Nice sauna and shower. Nice HJ every time damage is 40. After you get frequent the older one will try and upsell. She got mad last time I was in because she wanted 80 for a topless HJ. Not worth it to me. The younger one is much sexier and nicer. Lots more playing and touching allowed but still 40 for the extra. Only seen her twice in about a years time. YMMV. Good luck.Stopped on way back from Memphis last week. I got the older one but enjoyed the experience and will definitely go back.

Chiatrimmer
09-02-14, 17:24
I saw this attractive lady recently. I'm happy I went and I think you would be too. Menu same as the old days despite what someone posted about other options.

Mtl Pig
09-04-14, 00:59
I still wonder why there is posting in this section. Nashville hasn't had any Massage Parlors in years. Why do we use this section, when, basically, you are getting people of Backpage and other wesbites?

Just wondering. And missing the good ole days.

BlackHawk101
09-04-14, 12:44
I still wonder why there is posting in this section. Nashville hasn't had any Massage Parlors in years. Why do we use this section, when, basically, you are getting people of Backpage and other wesbites?

Just wondering. And missing the good ole days.I asked that question years ago! Jackson changed it for about a year than it went back to what it is now!

Hl123
09-05-14, 10:17
I have heared good things about her but no details. Can someone PM me detailed information about her sessions?

Thanks.

Tnhillbilly10
09-05-14, 11:53
I have heared good things about her but no details. Can someone PM me detailed information about her sessions?

Thanks.I've been fortunate to visit with Melissa on many occasions. She is a beautiful girl of Colombian descent with a wonderful body and great ass to go with a personality to match. She will immediately make you at ease. Great incall location very discreet always a great time. And Shea a big fan of wild game. If you are really lucky she might cook for you. I hope the rumors are true that she's back, because there isn't any finer than her in Nashville or anywhere for that matter. If any members have her new contact info please PM me too.

Mike Pounder
09-11-14, 12:20
There is still a surge of AMP's and mp's popping up all over town. Seen a few decent reviews from a AMP in Smyrna. What about the mps on dickerson or the one on Murfreesboro Road? Anyone been to either? Pm if you have.

Mike Pounder
09-11-14, 12:45
There is still a surge of AMP's and mp's popping up all over town. Seen a few decent reviews from a AMP in Smyrna. What about the mps on dickerson or the one on Murfreesboro Road? Anyone been to either? Pm if you have.

Tampa30
09-11-14, 14:29
Hello there fellow board members. I'm visiting your lovely town in 3 weeks for business from Tampa (any Tampa questions I can help with, let me know) and I'd love to find an incall provider of a rub with possible upgrades. Prefer under 35 (or at least youthful looking), not smelling of smoke and reliable. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Either near the airport or downtown a plus. You can post or PM. Thanks so much.

HeyItsThatGuy
09-11-14, 22:14
I've been wanting to try this one for a while, but I remember reading a report a while ago saying she didn't offer anything more than a massage. Just wondering if anyone has tried her recently and if there are any extras to be had.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holistic-energy-focused-sensual-body-rub-25/11074782

LetsGetCrazy
09-12-14, 00:41
I've been wanting to try this one for a while, but I remember reading a report a while ago saying she didn't offer anything more than a massage. Just wondering if anyone has tried her recently and if there are any extras to be had.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/holistic-energy-focused-sensual-body-rub-25/11074782I have talked to her several times and she is firm with NO extras at all!! I have tried over and over, but no luck. From all the other reviews of her it sounds like it would be a waste of time unless a so so massage is all you want.

GregsRed
09-12-14, 09:45
She has an interesting screening process. I went through the screening and then decided not to see her based on her statement of limited services.

G.

I have talked to her several times and she is firm with NO extras at all!! I have tried over and over, but no luck. From all the other reviews of her it sounds like it would be a waste of time unless a so so massage is all you want.

Fireking98
09-12-14, 17:37
Anyone know where she (CandiJolie) went?

Daboyz22
09-13-14, 11:32
Spent a great hour with Zoey. She posts on BP. It was 150.00 for an hour and she was all over me. She is fantastic. Some upselling but well worth it. She has a bit of a tummy from having a baby. She is 40 but looks younger than that. She really enjoys her job and it shows. I highly recommend.

Shade47
09-13-14, 12:54
Try Chloe Cummings, or Babydoll2211. She goes by both a little. She is around airport most of time, but sometimes in other places. She is full service and is 24. Not bad at all. If you under provider adds you can find her. I have seen her several times and she always takes care of me.

Hello there fellow board members. I'm visiting your lovely town in 3 weeks for business from Tampa (any Tampa questions I can help with, let me know) and I'd love to find an incall provider of a rub with possible upgrades. Prefer under 35 (or at least youthful looking), not smelling of smoke and reliable. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Either near the airport or downtown a plus. You can post or PM. Thanks so much.

Adolphus Nomad
09-13-14, 21:39
Anyone know where she (CandiJolie) went?No response to profile on USASG either!

Tampa30
09-15-14, 11:33
Try Chloe Cummings, or Babydoll2211. She goes by both a little. She is around airport most of time, but sometimes in other places. She is full service and is 24. Not bad at all. If you under provider adds you can find her. I have seen her several times and she always takes care of me.Thanks. I'll definitely look into her.

Carycp9087
09-16-14, 14:59
This lady is advertising in Memphis, says she is from Nashville. Has anyone over here tried her? Thanks.

http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/would-you-like-a-real-massage-from-a-real-massage-therapist-athleticfemaledeep-tissue/11270329

NashBuck
09-16-14, 15:35
Who are you referring to? Contact info?

The Bellevue Beauty is Back. I am fairly new to the hobby so I never saw her before tonight. She has a great reputation and everything I'd heard / read was true. Fantastic experience. I also appreciate that she doesn't cut the time short. You pay for 60 minutes, you get 60 minutes.

She is not FS, but if you're looking for a FBSM, she is excellent.

Member #4586
09-16-14, 17:11
This lady is advertising in Memphis, says she is from Nashville. Has anyone over here tried her? Thanks.

http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/would-you-like-a-real-massage-from-a-real-massage-therapist-athleticfemaledeep-tissue/11270329I think a few guys posted about her earlier this year. I love a great massage, but the guys said that's all you get with her. It doesn't surprise me since she only posted in the therapeutic massage section.

MassageMePls
09-16-14, 17:32

http://memphis.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/would-you-like-a-real-massage-from-a-real-massage-therapist-athleticfemaledeep-tissue/11270329I did see her a couple times and at the end it was much better than the beginning. It was well worth my time at the end. I will tell you even if you don't leave happy you will leave refreshed and relaxed. She gives a hell of a massage. I wish she was back in Nashville because I had a hell of a thing going.

BigBubbaBobby
09-17-14, 09:47
Who are you referring to? Contact info?I don't believe she is advertising or seeing new clients. May be wrong on that but someone should probably check with her first before handing out contact info!

BlackHawk101
09-17-14, 17:42
She sent me a message saying she is coming back! She wanted to know how many would like to see her again?

JLBloveshe
09-18-14, 18:54
Curious if anyone has seen this one. She has been posting for a while. I searched the forum and couldn't find any info. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-holly-23/11285452

Grover13
09-18-14, 20:52
I'm new to the Nashville area and have moved here from Atlanta a few months back. I was more active on the Atlanta PMs than I was on the public board because too much public info about AMPs has a significant effect on the future service at such places. I am around the Franklin area and noticed that there are several AMPs here. I'm hoping to find a PM buddy or 2 to share info about these places. I'm not looking for FS, I like just a good massage with a good tease and, shoot, even an assisted DIY is better than nothing (but a HE is always nice). I'd appreciate any info about the AMPs and any massage girls if anyone feels kind enough to share. Thanks in advance!

Grover13
09-18-14, 21:01
P.S. I totally get it that Nashville's scene is horrid and I should go back to Atlanta. So please hold all of the bad news and funny quips.

Trek OCLV
09-18-14, 21:54
But I could swear that as I was leaving a session with April (of Hendersonville) this young lady was laying on her couch. The picture from today could have been taken there. Same hair style and same color couch. No promises, but I thought of the same ad. Too embarrassed to make eye contact. I had no idea there was anybody else in the house. What the hell, April didn't mind so why should I? Right?

Curious if anyone has seen this one. She has been posting for a while. I searched the forum and couldn't find any info. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-holly-23/11285452

JLBloveshe
09-19-14, 00:00
But I could swear that as I was leaving a session with April (of Hendersonville) this young lady was laying on her couch. The picture from today could have been taken there. Same hair style and same color couch. No promises, but I thought of the same ad. Too embarrassed to make eye contact. I had no idea there was anybody else in the house. What the hell, April didn't mind so why should I? Right?Thanks for the response Trek. Maybe I'll give Holly a call and see what's what. They are both in Hendersonville and both ads show the same price. Definitely possible they are working together. I mean how many could there be in Hendersonville?

BamaBoy33
09-19-14, 07:32
Thanks for the response Trek. Maybe I'll give Holly a call and see what's what. They are both in Hendersonville and both ads show the same price. Definitely possible they are working together. I mean how many could there be in Hendersonville?I think it's her daughter maybe? I couldn't find the old ads of April and Emile but I do know that Emile is April's daughter. I won't elaborate in the public forum but April pretty much told me I should stay away from her!

Member #4906
09-19-14, 11:21
She sent me a message saying she is coming back! She wanted to know how many would like to see her again?Is this the one that worked out of East Nashville? I think Sophia was her name. And if so, yes please come back!

Daboyz22
09-19-14, 11:53
Had another great session with Zoey in Clarskville. Worth the drive for sure.

Member #4885
09-19-14, 17:00
Can you please PM me menu details? Thanks.

Had another great session with Zoey in Clarskville. Worth the drive for sure.

JLBloveshe
09-19-14, 23:28
I think it's her daughter maybe? I couldn't find the old ads of April and Emile but I do know that Emile is April's daughter. I won't elaborate in the public forum but April pretty much told me I should stay away from her!It appears this was good advice. Holly stood me up tonight.

Daboyz22
09-20-14, 12:21
Can you please PM me menu details? Thanks.PM sent to you.

BAB28
09-20-14, 13:38
Hey! Do y'all know if Cookie allows self serve? Have y'all tried? Also if y'all have any good body rub girls or lmts around here let me know, I'm tired of the Asian massage places! Later.

BlackHawk101
09-20-14, 16:01
Is this the one that worked out of East Nashville? I think Sophia was her name. And if so, yes please come back!No this provider worked out of her condo southeast of the city! I think she went by Tantra Goddess, also!

Srw211
09-21-14, 18:26
I did see her a couple times and at the end it was much better than the beginning. It was well worth my time at the end. I will tell you even if you don't leave happy you will leave refreshed and relaxed. She gives a hell of a massage. I wish she was back in Nashville because I had a hell of a thing going.She is the real deal with an expanding menus with repeats. That is the good news, the not so good news she is pricey.

Bob1918
09-22-14, 08:04
Tried PM but your box is full. I saw her twice and would love the opportunity to do so again. That lady has magical hands!

She sent me a message saying she is coming back! She wanted to know how many would like to see her again?

Max1201
09-22-14, 15:39
So I'm getting a haircut today and the lady tells me I'm her last client today and that she was also a massage therapist and had a client scheduled for 1:00 across from Opryland. Does anyone have any knowledge of this "hair cutting masseuse" she seemed like the non licensed type of girl probably late 30's to mid 40's. I couldn't ask questions as there were people all around. I do know her real name but not sure if that even helps.

Member #4583
09-22-14, 15:45
Got a massage at a place on Donelson Pike. The older lady there named "Michelle" was the one who massaged me. She allowed self-serve, but she wouldn't even glance at it. LOL. It was kind of a waste of time / money. I probably wouldn't suggest repeating. The younger girl is cute and seems kind of spunky. There was a return client who came in while I was there, and he seemed pretty happy to be back (he got the younger girl). I assume that there may be something to the other girl, but who knows?.

DoubleWhopper
09-23-14, 13:50
Got a massage at a place on Donelson Pike. The older lady there named "Michelle" was the one who massaged me. She allowed self-serve, but she wouldn't even glance at it. LOL. It was kind of a waste of time / money. I probably wouldn't suggest repeating. The younger girl is cute and seems kind of spunky. There was a return client who came in while I was there, and he seemed pretty happy to be back (he got the younger girl). I assume that there may be something to the other girl, but who knows?.I've been to both; the newer one at 211 more recently. Both were self serve.

By the description I'm guessing you're talking about that one since there were only two providers at that establishment when I visited. One was younger (30-40) while the other was considerably older (45-55). Tall and slender but still very doable.

Both were enjoying some watermelon when I walked in. The older one offered me a slice and had a "come on" look in her eye.

Unfortunately, I selected the younger one but in hindsight I left wishing I hadn't.

Mtl Pig
09-23-14, 14:22
Anything Asian within, say, and hour or two of Nashvegas, erm Nashville? An actual good to go AMP? If so, please pm me the info. Got a hankerin for the old days.

FreeTacos
09-23-14, 14:40
So I'm getting a haircut today and the lady tells me I'm her last client today and that she was also a massage therapist and had a client scheduled for 1:00 across from Opryland. Does anyone have any knowledge of this "hair cutting masseuse" she seemed like the non licensed type of girl probably late 30's to mid 40's. I couldn't ask questions as there were people all around. I do know her real name but not sure if that even helps.Very possible I know who you are talking about. PM me the name to confirm.

(If it isn't who I am thinking of I'll gladly TOFTT and find out.).

Tampa30
09-23-14, 16:42
Try Chloe Cummings, or Babydoll2211. She goes by both a little. She is around airport most of time, but sometimes in other places. She is full service and is 24. Not bad at all. If you under provider adds you can find her. I have seen her several times and she always takes care of me.Thanks to the members for the tips. I've settled on either Chloe or Siara based on the feedback. If anyone has strong feelings on my best option, I'd be much appreciative!

JLBloveshe
09-23-14, 16:43
I think it's her daughter maybe? I couldn't find the old ads of April and Emile but I do know that Emile is April's daughter. I won't elaborate in the public forum but April pretty much told me I should stay away from her!As usual, it looks like Bamaboy was giving some solid info. I can confirm Holly is April's daughter. I can also confirm she has some issues. After standing me up last week, today she has called me twice and texted me once wanting me to set up an appt. I'm guessing she is in need to cash. I plan to steer clear.

FreeTacos
09-24-14, 12:38
Anything Asian within, say, and hour or two of Nashvegas, erm Nashville? An actual good to go AMP? If so, please pm me the info. Got a hankerin for the old days.We wish.

Closest one I know that is truly good to go is outside of knoxville.

BlackHawk101
09-24-14, 14:10
So I'm getting a haircut today and the lady tells me I'm her last client today and that she was also a massage therapist and had a client scheduled for 1:00 across from Opryland. Does anyone have any knowledge of this "hair cutting masseuse" she seemed like the non licensed type of girl probably late 30's to mid 40's. I couldn't ask questions as there were people all around. I do know her real name but not sure if that even helps.Pm the info and I will take one for the team!

PythonBoy
09-25-14, 15:22
Guys,

Just had another great session with our friend out west. Thinking about booking another session this weekend. I know I've posted about her before, but I honestly can't think of another provider I've seen who gives such consistent quality service. I sure don't want her to go anywhere again, so you guys should really check her out. PM me for the contact in.

Play safe!

PB.

Love Ladies
09-25-14, 15:37
Thanks to the members for the tips. I've settled on either Chloe or Siara based on the feedback. If anyone has strong feelings on my best option, I'd be much appreciative!You can't hardly beat her! Shy at first. But true GFE with FULL MENU. And she is a spinner in my book.

Mtl Pig
09-25-14, 23:46
Hmm, cannot relocate the article, but it seems there was an "AMP" of sorts in the Franklin, TN area. It got busted last week.

First, I doubt it was much of anything available in that area. Why? You are guaranteed to be busted, as it is the richer area of the state. And prudish, to boot.

Second, I have had friends try there, and got nothing more than the cold shoulder.

Love Ladies
09-27-14, 16:47
PythonBoy. You are now on my Christmas Card list! Best massage experience ever! What more can I say!? In the world of massage she is in a league all her own. Class and Beauty.

Guys,

Just had another great session with our friend out west. Thinking about booking another session this weekend. I know I've posted about her before, but I honestly can't think of another provider I've seen who gives such consistent quality service. I sure don't want her to go anywhere again, so you guys should really check her out. PM me for the contact in.

Play safe!

PB.

Srw211
09-28-14, 16:00
PythonBoy. You are now on my Christmas Card list! Best massage experience ever! What more can I say!? In the world of massage she is in a league all her own. Class and Beauty.Add my vote Miss M is a real winner.

Srw211
09-28-14, 16:06
Tried Marie in Brentwood twice. Slight hints for next time but not sure. Any feed back on her. Older lady BP therapeutic.PM me

Nicebutstrong
09-29-14, 18:41
Does anyone have a report on Katie? Also the phone number does not work. Does anyone have a good number for her?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pssssst-incall-50/3195663

MsSportsDoc
10-01-14, 17:00
TOFTT today. Paid a visit to the Tantric Nuru Goddess. She is absolutely gorgeous, Very sweet, and gave a fabulous massage, by paid $$$ for a legit massage. She was fully dressed the whole time, kept me covered the entire time, and no hints at extras. When asked about mutual touch it was a definite "No".

I would not repeat for the price. Could have received a great massage for less than $ elsewhere:

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-fillipina-busty-nuru-lovervisiting-slippery-27/11106902

DogginUSA
10-01-14, 19:50
Does anyone have a report on Katie? Also the phone number does not work. Does anyone have a good number for her?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pssssst-incall-50/3195663I don't know what her services like but she has been using those pictures for a long long time. Reports haven't been all that favorable either.

Apcchd
10-01-14, 21:17
What happened to those things mentioned in her ad? Did you ask about that wording?

TOFTT today. Paid a visit to the Tantric Nuru Goddess. She is absolutely gorgeous, Very sweet, and gave a fabulous massage, by paid $$$ for a legit massage. She was fully dressed the whole time, kept me covered the entire time, and no hints at extras. When asked about mutual touch it was a definite "No".

I would not repeat for the price. Could have received a great massage for less than $ elsewhere:

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exotic-fillipina-busty-nuru-lovervisiting-slippery-27/11106902

TravelDoc99
10-01-14, 21:37
What happened to those things mentioned in her ad? Did you ask about that wording?I visited a couple of weeks ago. Nice massage started in a bikini, then topless. Lots of tease, then said it was over. After paying $$$ I asked for at least a HJ. She said it was available for another benj! Things turned very cold and I hit the door! Buyer beware!

Macthesword
10-02-14, 09:26
Tried Marie in Brentwood twice. Slight hints for next time but not sure. Any feed back on her. Older lady BP therapeutic.PM meShe gives a great massage but totally legit.

MsSportsDoc
10-02-14, 09:59
I visited a couple of weeks ago. Nice massage started in a bikini, then topless. Lots of tease, then said it was over. After paying $$$ I asked for at least a HJ. She said it was available for another benj! Things turned very cold and I hit the door! Buyer beware!TravelDoc99. At least you got topless and teasing. Better than my experience. Just wish you had posted that review a couple weeks ago after your experience and I might have saved $$$ and a case of blue balls. Again, she's got GREAT massage skills, but it was worth maybe $80. NOT $300.

As for the shortcomings from the description. I asked, and was told I received what was described. I wholeheartedly disagree. Like you, it got VERY cold in the room when I asked for more than a straight massage. Sweet girl, but NOT worth the money and would NOT repeat.

Nicebutstrong
10-02-14, 10:44
I am seeing some bad reviews here. SO I will try another one. Anybody have any info on Becky.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-body-massagebeckyback-by-demandsexy-readheadfeel-my-touch-32/8439733

Apcchd
10-02-14, 14:43
I have called Becky a time or two and left voicemails, but she has never returned them. I wasn't that persistent, though.

I am seeing some bad reviews here. SO I will try another one. Anybody have any info on Becky.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-body-massagebeckyback-by-demandsexy-readheadfeel-my-touch-32/8439733

TravelDoc99
10-02-14, 17:17

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-body-massagebeckyback-by-demandsexy-readheadfeel-my-touch-32/8439733Becky provides a good massage and you will leave happy. Nice in call in the boro.

Tampa30
10-02-14, 19:10
Thanks for the heads up on providers Nashville. Ended up with siara due to recommendations and scheduling. Rub was quick and meh. Would do 1/2 hour with her (paid for hour) but she as safe and sweet and finish was nice. Just a bit rushed. But, as always, YMMV.

Daboyz22
10-03-14, 08:45
Has anyone seen Allie who advertises on BP under body rubs?

JLBloveshe
10-05-14, 20:14
This place has recently started posting in the body rub section after only posting in the therapeutic section. I visited several months ago, not long after they opened, and got no extras. Curious if anyone has been lately and can provide an update. I realize that AMPs that provide extras and few and far between here but I thought I'd take a shot. PM if you prefer to keep it quiet.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRu...-u-25/11016976

Steve4Action
10-05-14, 23:45
This place has recently started posting in the body rub section after only posting in the therapeutic section. I visited several months ago, not long after they opened, and got no extras. Curious if anyone has been lately and can provide an update. I realize that AMPs that provide extras and few and far between here but I thought I'd take a shot. PM if you prefer to keep it quiet.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRu...-u-25/11016976Went there a few months ago and a very good looking young lady lead me to the room. Sadly, an ancient lady provided the services and extras were not offered nor was I interested. Okay massage and that's it. I would have loved to have had that young thing.

Steve.

Kiyakubuke
10-06-14, 00:42

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pssssst-incall-50/3195663Much older than the pics, though they are most likely of her about 15 years ago. If you can deal with that and the fact that the house reeks of weed, she does give a good massage. I went once a few years ago, but I prefer someone a little younger.

On the plus side, she is very discreet, no drama and very sensual.

BlackHawk101
10-07-14, 02:28
Tried the AMP at 1004 Hermitage ln behind Arby's! TOFTT. Average massage no hints of any extras but wanted tip! LOL her name was Katie. Cute over 30!

I will not repeat!

BlackHawk101
10-07-14, 02:34
Tried the AMP at 1004 Hermitage ln behind Arby's! TOFTT. Average massage no hints of any extras but wanted tip! LOL her name was Katie. Cute over 30!

I will not repeat!

BlackHawk101
10-07-14, 11:58

I will not repeat!LOL I think admin made a mistake! Since all my rebel post have to be approved!

Yurengr
10-07-14, 12:57
LOL I think admin made a mistake! Since all my rebel post have to be approved!Thought you had picked up a stutter.

Jeepster1
10-07-14, 14:42
LOL I think admin made a mistake! Since all my rebel post have to be approved!Blackhawk, you damn newbie. Always making those beginner mistakes!

-Jeepster1.

Jackass3
10-08-14, 01:37
Anybody got any word? I've been chatting with her but haven't toftt!

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-blond-bombshell-4-bodywork-29/11211573

LovesGfe
10-08-14, 14:40
Looks like there's no more depot to relax at.

Jackass3
10-09-14, 00:14
Looks like there's no more depot to relax at.They moved to Spence Lane, it's now called touch therapy!

Football Fan
10-09-14, 09:09
Looks like there's no more depot to relax at.Was more than legit massage available here? PM if you would with names. Thanks.

LovesGfe
10-09-14, 14:24
No. They are really watchful of girls giving extras. (don't want uncle LEO to come a-knocking) but still get a good massage. Ask for Hannah.

Reg Guy
10-09-14, 14:57
Hi guys,

Just found out I would be able to have a morning to have some fun for myself.

I haven't been keeping up. Hope you guys can guide me in the right direction for a fun massage sessions (great to atleast a decent massage) with a nice end.

Pm me if possible.

Thanks so much.

Football Fan
10-09-14, 16:03
Was more than legit massage available here? PM if you would with names. Thanks.Has any info?

BamaBoy33
10-09-14, 16:46
They moved to Spence Lane, it's now called touch therapy!Anything interesting to report from there?

BamaBoy33
10-09-14, 16:54
Blue Sapphire in Donelson. Very attractive, very flirty, great body in a black dress, Anne. Asian girl. Good massage, lots of teasing but no cigar. BUT, I will continue to pursue this one. It was my first time and I really think I can crack the code on her! Stand by, I am on it guys!

Football Fan
10-09-14, 16:58
In Antioch. She has absolutely amazing nipples and "loves to have them played with" she was definitely not a clock watcher. Started 30 min over and was invited to stay longer. Open to negotiating and I left very very happy.

BamaBoy33
10-09-14, 17:09
In Antioch. She has absolutely amazing nipples and "loves to have them played with" she was definitely not a clock watcher. Started 30 min over and was invited to stay longer. Open to negotiating and I left very very happy.Link? Name?

RichardHead57
10-09-14, 17:10
In Antioch. She has absolutely amazing nipples and "loves to have them played with" she was definitely not a clock watcher. Started 30 min over and was invited to stay longer. Open to negotiating and I left very very happy.Can you provide a link? Are you talking about Becky? Thanks!

Dreamseeker
10-09-14, 20:58

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/pssssst-incall-50/3195663Sorry for not responding faster, been out of town. She is definitely older than the pics posted in the ad. She is very discrete and the massage was actually pretty good. She is a real talker, and got off on some pretty strange topics. If you are comfortable with an older woman, then she would be a safe bet, but you could probably find better and younger. It has been some time since I saw her, but I think the number in the ad was the one I used. Not sure why it is not working for you now.

Football Fan
10-10-14, 02:11
Can you provide a link? Are you talking about Becky? Thanks!http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/older-and-bolder-julie-615-506-6049-natural-redhead-48/7404187

BamaBoy33
10-10-14, 07:07
Blue Sapphire in Donelson. Very attractive, very flirty, great body in a black dress, Anne. Asian girl. Good massage, lots of teasing but no cigar. BUT, I will continue to pursue this one. It was my first time and I really think I can crack the code on her! Stand by, I am on it guys!The ruling on the field has been reversed. After thinking about this place I visited today, there became something familiar with the faces I saw there. After a quick google I then realized that two of the three girls were arrested in the sting of asian massage parlors back in February. Because they are already marked and maybe being watched, it may be a good idea to stay away. Thoughts?

Hl123
10-10-14, 10:39
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/silk-hands-new-locationbeautiful-therapistsbody-to-body-absolute-best-22/11324503

Does anyone have info about this place? PM if you do.

BamaBoy33
10-10-14, 13:43
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/silk-hands-new-locationbeautiful-therapistsbody-to-body-absolute-best-22/11324503

Does anyone have info about this place? PM if you do.I should have a report soon!

BamaBoy33
10-10-14, 14:43

Does anyone have info about this place? PM if you do.Recommended!! She just started up. Very attactive lady. Great personally. We need to keep this place in business. Therefore, Senior Members and regs that I have traded info with PM me to crack the code. Great massage!

LovesGfe
10-10-14, 16:39
Shannon, the lady that posted in strictly platonic & other areas. She stayed close to Ben Allen area,& offered. 25 hh & . 5 hr massages? Could leave very relaxed. She was supposed to move to a house, but haven't heard from her.

JLBloveshe
10-10-14, 17:16
I saw Shannon a couple of weeks ago. She is back in town. I think she's only doing outcalls now but otherwise you're good to go.

Shannon, the lady that posted in strictly platonic & other areas. She stayed close to Ben Allen area,& offered. 25 hh & . 5 hr massages? Could leave very relaxed. She was supposed to move to a house, but haven't heard from her.

CandiJolie
10-10-14, 22:56
Anyone know where she (CandiJolie) went?Hey there! I have been PM a few peeps. I'm back in business.

Had to go back home for a while. This is to my regulars that were wondering.

Jackass3
10-11-14, 19:46
Anything interesting to report from there?Nothing new, same guy who owned the place on Dickerson pike just moved locations! Okay massage she did brush the boys a few times but that was it! I THJNK he owned the place on Donelson as well that moved to hermitage! Same song and dance!

BlackHawk101
10-13-14, 02:30
Recommended!! She just started up. Very attactive lady. Great personally. We need to keep this place in business. Therefore, Senior Members and regs that I have traded info with PM me to crack the code. Great massage!Which one is she?

BamaBoy33
10-14-14, 09:44
I am headed back soon to see if the menu opens up even more. I thought the massage is good and think a nice BJ would go along great. We shall see. I must have gotten 50 or 60 PMs on this one and haven't heard back any reports. I am very interested to know if my referral helped. She told me she would take care of my guys and I want to make sure she did before I go back.

BlackHawk101
10-14-14, 11:02
I am headed back soon to see if the menu opens up even more. I thought the massage is good and think a nice BJ would go along great. We shall see. I must have gotten 50 or 60 PMs on this one and haven't heard back any reports. I am very interested to know if my referral helped. She told me she would take care of my guys and I want to make sure she did before I go back.I will report later today and let you know if Bamaboy is like "THE BEAR!" or like this year Bama team (Kiffin) LOL.

However something tells me he's on target.

BlackHawk101
10-14-14, 14:08
I will report later today and let you know if Bamaboy is like "THE BEAR!" or like this year Bama team (Kiffin) LOL.

However something tells me he's on target.Ok she is a hottie! She calls herself a Butterscotch Marlyn Menroe! Her body is young creole Mariah Carry in my eyes! The body is firm and the ass to die for! IMHO she is going to be like KARMA and the menu will expand as she gets to know you! She has been a dancer all around the country so I'm sure she knows the hobby!

Massage good, but play time better! Will give a better report when I get home!

ArmyRabbit
10-14-14, 22:18
Never posted before, I normally just listen to warnings. However, I got the royal treatment at the royal therapy place in Smyrna. The massage sucked and the girl was only so so, but I will still go back for the total experience.

BlackHawk101
10-16-14, 14:27
I will report later today and let you know if Bamaboy is like "THE BEAR!" or like this year Bama team (Kiffin) LOL.

However something tells me he's on target.Full report is on the other state site under massage portion its eacie to find!

One other thing she can get a little spacy at times, but hell don't we all! LOL.

BigJtn1
10-16-14, 17:00
I agree, young hot and definitely sensual. Well done Bama! Thanks.

BigJ.

Ok she is a hottie! She calls herself a Butterscotch Marlyn Menroe! Her body is young creole Mariah Carry in my eyes! The body is firm and the ass to die for! IMHO she is going to be like KARMA and the menu will expand as she gets to know you! She has been a dancer all around the country so I'm sure she knows the hobby!

Massage good, but play time better! Will give a better report when I get home!

BlackHawk101
10-16-14, 17:34
I agree, young hot and definitely sensual. Well done Bama! Thanks.

BigJ.So how would you discribe that hot butterscotch body?

BamaBoy33
10-16-14, 20:38
So how would you discribe that hot butterscotch body?That body is hot! Those fabricated titties are pretty darn nice too!

BigJtn1
10-17-14, 10:49
Nice body, small waist, juicy jazz. Long blonde hair. Definitely an ex stripper because the couch time was a nice addition to the standard massage table bit. Also, she loves to look you in the eyes. Fun times. I plan to go once week probably.

Thanks again, BigJ.

So how would you discribe that hot butterscotch body?

GeorgeKaplan
10-17-14, 11:26
Saw Chassity off of BOP body rubs section. She hasn't run her ad lately, but we had texted and she kept reaching out. I saw her at her apartment near Harding PLace and I24, It was VERY smoky, so if you don't like that, and I don't, be warned. She has a cute body, and is a good conversationalist of sorts, but facewise not all that great. Not F / S, and her left hand (I believe) is missing some digits. 150/ hour.

Harley Driver
10-17-14, 17:40
I'll try to not repeate what has already been said. So the pics reflect the thin waist and large bolt ons, but she has a more mid-level exstripper look. She is definately a sweet girl and would open up more after an initial visit. The massage was very good and did involve lotion / oils, so beware if the after scent is a concern. She probably won't be everyones cup of tea, but is worth trying for yourself. I would love to see her get off BP, perhaps we could help her with that.

BlackHawk101
10-19-14, 16:19
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-april-in-or-out-call-available-35/11118546

April gives a great massage, she has very strong hands! I left very happy! Not a young spinner! However she is better looking than her pic and has a great body! I look forward to meeting her in the near future! Incall not the best location but she sometimes gets a room!

LovesGfe
10-20-14, 15:40
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-april-in-or-out-call-available-35/11118546

April gives a great massage, she has very strong hands! I left very happy! Not a young spinner! However she is better looking than her pic and has a great body! I look forward to meeting her in the near future! Incall not the best location but she sometimes gets a room!Has anybody ever been to see April's relative? (daughter-in-law, daughter) she has book appointment with me, but never have seen her.

LovesGfe
10-20-14, 15:46
They moved to Spence Lane, it's now called touch therapy!The ad says they moved to spence,but that address is a English Learning Institute.

JLBloveshe
10-20-14, 23:02
Has anybody ever been to see April's relative? (daughter-in-law, daughter) she has book appointment with me, but never have seen her.You're talking about her daughter Holly. I got stood up by her once. Then the next week she called and texted 3 times in the same day wanting to see me. I suppose she was in need of cash. Based on both these experiences as well as other things I heard about her, I intend to steer clear.

WD401
10-21-14, 09:00
I was in the mood for some intimate touch and dream yesterday. After some looking on list crawler I found Lisa. Didn't want to spend much. Gave her a call, and after talking a few, we got together. http://spazilla.com.nashville.listcrawler.com/post/4609252/.

Very clean homey place. Ask me straight up if I wanted a rub down or P* . She's not a model but I total enjoyed myself. I will see her again soon. Her info is in the link or PM me. Enjoy, I know I sure did. Happy hunting and as always be careful out there.

BlackHawk101
10-21-14, 10:54
You're talking about her daughter Holly. I got stood up by her once. Then the next week she called and texted 3 times in the same day wanting to see me. I suppose she was in need of cash. Based on both these experiences as well as other things I heard about her, I intend to steer clear.Where is her ad or contact info?

Fraaak
10-21-14, 11:10
Anyone ever tried this place in Bellevue? They recently popped up on BP and rubmaps has a decent overall rating. Not that that means much. I was thinking of giving them a whirl tonight.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-style-massage-vip-careonline-booking-available/10763310

I figured since they are in therapy and not body runs, it would be unlikely. But no harm in asking.

Thanks.

BlackHawk101
10-21-14, 11:50

April gives a great massage, she has very strong hands! I left very happy! Not a young spinner! However she is better looking than her pic and has a great body! I look forward to meeting her in the near future! Incall not the best location but she sometimes gets a room!Tried to talk to her this week with no luck! Text with her but it was short sentence structure and didn't want to talk or email! Is this her norm?

JLBloveshe
10-21-14, 14:03
Where is her ad or contact info?http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/massages-by-holly-23/11285452

JLBloveshe
10-21-14, 14:04
Anyone ever tried this place in Bellevue? They recently popped up on BP and rubmaps has a decent overall rating. Not that that means much. I was thinking of giving them a whirl tonight.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-asian-style-massage-vip-careonline-booking-available/10763310

I figured since they are in therapy and not body runs, it would be unlikely. But no harm in asking.

Thanks.Tried them several months ago. Don't think you will have much luck there.

Fraaak
10-21-14, 16:09
Tried them several months ago. Don't think you will have much luck there.That's too bad. I am dropping by tonight. Hopefully at least the massage is good!

GregsRed
10-21-14, 16:13
I've been here multiple times. No extras yet. Tried with no luck.

Sophia there does the best barefoot shiatsu (back walk) I've found in Nashville.

Greg.

Thanks.

LovesGfe
10-21-14, 18:47
Has anyone seen Aspen? She's from Chattanooga, but visits Murfreesboro once a week. http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/a-busty-woman-with-a-great-75-special-i-like-pleasing-men-im-aspen-and-ill-make-you-happy-36/7716088.

DogginUSA
10-21-14, 19:02
I was in the mood for some intimate touch and dream yesterday. After some looking on list crawler I found Lisa. Didn't want to spend much. Gave her a call, and after talking a few, we got together. http://spazilla.com.nashville.listcrawler.com/post/4609252/.

Very clean homey place. Ask me straight up if I wanted a rub down or P* . She's not a model but I total enjoyed myself. I will see her again soon. Her info is in the link or PM me. Enjoy, I know I sure did. Happy hunting and as always be careful out there.She see gringoes?

Afflacked
10-22-14, 07:11
Tried to talk to her this week with no luck! Text with her but it was short sentence structure and didn't want to talk or email! Is this her norm?She did the same thing to me also after seeing her once, we had a great time. She's unreliable.

Member #4885
10-22-14, 14:01
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mixxed-sexycaramel-sundaecome-enjoy-the-late-desert-23/11528763

Anybody try her? With Eve being gone this one looks like a nice replacement.

LovesGfe
10-22-14, 17:52
Tried to talk to her this week with no luck! Text with her but it was short sentence structure and didn't want to talk or email! Is this her norm?She told me last Friday she had someone she knew died & wasnt doing any sessions. Maybe that was part of it.

NashFunGuy
10-23-14, 09:14
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/madison-massage-house-text-615-218-2250-discreet-body-rubs-from-sexy-females-23/11522866

Had 1 hr session with Wendy. Legit massage, pretty well draped the whole time. Indicated that owner also owns other business of same type but didn't tell which ones. She said that she used to work at Touch Therapy. My guess same owner. Business is in an old house in sketchy neighborhood, wouldn't go at night. Room was decent. Pretty good massage for 80. Won't repeat.

Macj7
10-23-14, 11:02
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mixxed-sexycaramel-sundaecome-enjoy-the-late-desert-23/11528763

Anybody try her? With Eve being gone this one looks like a nice replacement.I didn't know Eve was gone, When did she leave? Is she coming back?

PythonBoy
10-23-14, 14:52
Well, I tried my best to satisfy my love for the Asian persuasion at a massage place in Bellevue. Went for a 90 minute massage right off the bat and asked about the draping policy. They were fine with no draping, so I thought that was a good sign. Well, it wasn't. I think I'm done with exploring the massage parlors. I haven't had any luck and I sure as hell don't want to be in one when Uncle LEO comes calling. So I'm sticking with my Colombian beauty in Bellevue. I should have known better than to waste money elsewhere. I'll keep going where I know I'll get a great massage with a great finish. If any of you guys want her contact info, let me know. Just know that I'll probably make sure my afternoon session is confirmed before I share the info. .

Play safe!

PB.

Member #4885
10-23-14, 16:10
I don't know if she is gone for sure but she has not been posting since August.

I didn't know Eve was gone, When did she leave? Is she coming back?

LovesGfe
10-23-14, 18:37
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/madison-massage-house-text-615-218-2250-discreet-body-rubs-from-sexy-females-23/11522866

Had 1 hr session with Wendy. Legit massage, pretty well draped the whole time. Indicated that owner also owns other business of same type but didn't tell which ones. She said that she used to work at Touch Therapy. My guess same owner. Business is in an old house in sketchy neighborhood, wouldn't go at night. Room was decent. Pretty good massage for 80. Won't repeat.Wendy with the red hair? Yes they are probably the ones from the old Relaxation Station / Touch Therapy & the one on Old Hickory near Lebanon Rd.

BigShorty
10-23-14, 18:40
Have anyone tried this girl out.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/rlax-full-body-rubs-615-983-1779-28/11518520

Daboyz22
10-23-14, 23:35
I don't know if she is gone for sure but she has not been posting since August.I talked to Eve about two weeks ago and she said she wasn't taking any one at this time. She mentioned something about having the place worked on but she would be back before long.

NashFunGuy
10-24-14, 09:21
Wendy with the red hair? Yes they are probably the ones from the old Relaxation Station / Touch Therapy & the one on Old Hickory near Lebanon Rd.Yep, that is her. Definitely not either of the girls in BP ad.

WD401
10-24-14, 19:07
Does anyone have any info on these two?

http://spazilla.com.nashville.listcrawler.com/post/4626165/

There close to me and new. Don't want any trouble, you know the ole saying " waste not, want not. ".

Play safe my friends.

WD.

IAmSix15
10-24-14, 19:15

There close to me and new. Don't want any trouble, you know the ole saying " waste not, want not. ".

Play safe me friends.

WD.http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?4168-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=2250065#post2250065.

LovesGfe
10-25-14, 01:07

Play safe my friends.

WD.This place has the same service (&girls) as the old Relaxation Station / new Touch Therapy & the OHB & Lebanon Rd ones. No extras, but Hannah is the best.

BamaGuy
10-25-14, 02:02
Going to be in town soon and wondering if anything available at Green and King (Green Hills). I was there about a year ago and had a decent massage but no luck with extras. Girl said "all done" and almost ran out the door. PM with details or girl to ask for. Thanks, BG.

BlackHawk101
10-25-14, 10:06
She told me last Friday she had someone she knew died & wasnt doing any sessions. Maybe that was part of it.She is back but still hurting from the loss!

Massage still a winner!

BigRon75
10-25-14, 12:11
Has anyone tried this one?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mature-american-hippy-type-offering-exceptional-body-rub-guaranteed-50/10768153

BlackHawk101
10-25-14, 15:40
I think it's her daughter maybe? I couldn't find the old ads of April and Emile but I do know that Emile is April's daughter. I won't elaborate in the public forum but April pretty much told me I should stay away from her!I was told that it was her daughter-in-law! I saw pics of her daughters. They have dark hair like hers. So did anyone see-Holly and give a good report? I can't blame her not enjoying us old farts! Most of the young girls don't get it. Sounds like she was one of them. Hell most girls her age think of a BBBJ like a good night kiss these day's or sleep with more than one guy at a time and don't think anything about it. LOL I understand she could have made some good money from her looks. Too bad!

RekadarDJ
10-27-14, 12:30
Does anyone have her info? I tried to pm her on her but I don't see any ads. Pm me if you can help. Thanks!

JLBloveshe
10-27-14, 22:53
I had a dream with Silk Hands and my opinion is a little different than the reviews already posted so I thought I would share it. The massage itself was good but everything else about the experience was disappointing to me. The office space is one step above a kennel. She used cheap lotion for the rub and really cheap paper towels to wipe me off after. Then to finish cleaning me off she said she was out of baby wipes and sprayed me with some sort of alcohol that stung the boys. Didn't care for that at all.

I think the worst thing about it was the hard $50 upsell which she required in advance. She called it a tip but if you demand it prior to services being performed, then it's not a tip. If she wants $50 more than the prices she lists in her ad, I should find out about that before I'm already on the table.

I agree with most everything else that has been reported about her but wanted to share this additional info. Like all other providers, some people will think she's awesome and some people won't, but now you have a more informed opinion to decide if you want to go see her, which is basically the point of this forum.

Jeepster1
10-28-14, 00:43
Megan84 Does anyone have her info? I tried to pm her on her but I don't see any ads. Pm me if you can help. Thanks!Megan84's latest BP ad:

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/start-tour-monday-off-right-with-a-real-babe-new-pics-29/11480733

Got to love the tiny hat! Happy Halloween!

-Jeepster1.

Steve4Action
10-28-14, 08:44
I always appreciate a great massage. I don't like to TOFT anymore. Any information would be helpful posted here or in private.

Thanks,

Steve.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/4734203285.html

Gibson1970
10-28-14, 09:12
She looks like the girl that advertises on Backpage and I'm pretty sure I got a massage from her. Massge was ok, but you will not get anything extra.

I always appreciate a great massage. I don't like to TOFT anymore. Any information would be helpful posted here or in private.

Thanks,

Steve.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/4734203285.html

Rome1188
10-28-14, 17:03
Went to the place in Hermitage on OHB. The massage wasn't even as good as the ones I have gotten from the place in Donelson and there was absolutely not even a hint of anything extra.

Jjjohnston84
10-29-14, 12:51
She looks like the girl that advertises on Backpage and I'm pretty sure I got a massage from her. Massge was ok, but you will not get anything extra.I have seen her before and she will not do anything extra. Massage was just ok. I never did repeat.

Jjjohnston84
10-29-14, 12:55
Has anyone tried this one?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/mature-american-hippy-type-offering-exceptional-body-rub-guaranteed-50/10768153A few months ago, older, heavy lady. Really nice, but talked too much for me, uses a TON of oil. Massage was pretty good and I left happy. Probably won't repeat, a little expensive for what you get.

Jjjohnston84
10-29-14, 12:59
Well, I tried my best to satisfy my love for the Asian persuasion at a massage place in Bellevue. Went for a 90 minute massage right off the bat and asked about the draping policy. They were fine with no draping, so I thought that was a good sign. Well, it wasn't. I think I'm done with exploring the massage parlors. I haven't had any luck and I sure as hell don't want to be in one when Uncle LEO comes calling. So I'm sticking with my Colombian beauty in Bellevue. I should have known better than to waste money elsewhere. I'll keep going where I know I'll get a great massage with a great finish. If any of you guys want her contact info, let me know. Just know that I'll probably make sure my afternoon session is confirmed before I share the info. .

Play safe!

PB.Go to the right ones, I have consistent luck at a couple, with every lady there also, which is unusual. I don't want to go into too much detail but you can pm me if you want to know more.

Rigger5
10-29-14, 14:21

I wish all the massage / backrub ladies were as frindly as April! I tried to ask her about her daughter and massages and she said they do not do that and would kill nay guy messing with them. Oh my, wrong thing to bring up. I was smart enoug to bring it up at the end. I thought she had a great body for a lady her age. I will repeat.

Chiatrimmer
10-29-14, 17:00
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantastic-sensual-body-rub-mutual-touch-b2b-outcall-only-39/11558322

Nice fit figure.

Taylor833
10-29-14, 19:21
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/fantastic-sensual-body-rub-mutual-touch-b2b-outcall-only-39/11558322

Nice fit figure.Seems like there are some old reviews in here from a while back best I can remember nothing negative but I'm not positive on that.

Grover13
10-29-14, 21:07

Nice fit figure.She caught my eye too. I saw some reviews on other sites and they were all positive. She looks legit and the reviews seem legit. She's a body builder so at least you know the massage should be firm. .

Rigger5
10-30-14, 02:07
She caught my eye too. I saw some reviews on other sites and they were all positive. She looks legit and the reviews seem legit. She's a body builder so at least you know the massage should be firm. .Maybe her and the body builder red head Juliette can have a contest! I think she has the red head beat. Then we can judge on their other skills!

Srw211
10-30-14, 09:44
A few months ago, older, heavy lady. Really nice, but talked too much for me, uses a TON of oil. Massage was pretty good and I left happy. Probably won't repeat, a little expensive for what you get.Ditto, the value is not there and forget about quiet and relaxing.

Fraaak
10-30-14, 10:21
This sounds pretty incredible and unique but not for the prices they are asking. Looks too late to take advantage anyway unless they have any last minute openings.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/discover-true-tantric-awareness-in-the-arms-of-2-gorgeous-ca-goddesses-last-day-special-100-off-28/11507117

The Meister
10-30-14, 14:39
A few months ago, older, heavy lady. Really nice, but talked too much for me, uses a TON of oil. Massage was pretty good and I left happy. Probably won't repeat, a little expensive for what you get.This is exactly true. Nice lady.

Fraaak
10-30-14, 15:02
They got busted and are closed, weird because the word about that place was all tease. I had about 4 visits and no luck beyond massage.Wow when did that happen? I was there not long ago. Never had anything but a legit massage with teasing there.

LovesGfe
10-30-14, 17:41
I was having a bad day & decided that I needed to see Melissa. She brighten my day. She was like being with an old (but not that old!) friend. She made good conversation (don't like a quite massuese) & relaxed me too. I left happy& was glad we met. The only bad thing: not enough in the budget to go visit my new friend more often.

The Meister
10-31-14, 13:04
Wow when did that happen? I was there not long ago. Never had anything but a legit massage with teasing there.I got G&K crossed up with Golden Massage which was busted. G&K is open.

Rigger5
10-31-14, 15:51
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-a-amazing-full-body-rub/10623649

So can someone tell me if this girl is worth the visit? Looks cute.

Chiatrimmer
10-31-14, 16:13
We traded some texts and I sent her my screening info, but never heard back. I sent a follow up text the next day and she didn't reply. I'm starting to get a complex.

Nice fit figure.

Jjjohnston84
11-01-14, 12:28
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/looking-for-a-amazing-full-body-rub/10623649

So can someone tell me if this girl is worth the visit? Looks cute.She is expensive and not really into the massage, actually the massage was terrible, the HE was lame also. She is a nice girl and the pics are accurate, but I won't repeat. But as always YMMV.

Fraaak
11-01-14, 23:26
She is expensive and not really into the massage, actually the massage was terrible, the HE was lame also. She is a nice girl and the pics are accurate, but I won't repeat. But as always YMMV.That's too bad. Did she do in or outcall?

Jjjohnston84
11-02-14, 10:21
That's too bad. Did she do in or outcall?I saw her at an incall location, I actually saw her 3 times hoping it would get better, cause she gets totally nude when she gives massage, I thought maybe the lameness was not knowing me, but I found out that it would always be lame. This was a year ago so I don't know if she is better now.

Srw211
11-04-14, 19:48
She is expensive and not really into the massage, actually the massage was terrible, the HE was lame also. She is a nice girl and the pics are accurate, but I won't repeat. But as always YMMV.Isn't that Christy from a couple years back. She was lame then and still sounds that way.

JLBloveshe
11-06-14, 11:48
The good: very good massage from a very pretty woman. Pics are her but are probably a few years old. She has her massage table set up in a room in her home with soft lighting, music, etc. Her place is out past the airport. Nice and clean. Her rate is $60 for an hour. Said she has been a masseuse for about 7 years.

The bad: no extras. Totally legit.

So if you're looking for a good massage at a fair price from a good looking lady, I recommend her. If you're looking for more than that, you are out of luck. Which is too bad because this one would be a home run if she gave HE.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massagefacialsbody-treatments/11419500

Just Lookn
11-06-14, 19:55
For what is worth Metro Police raided the Green King Massage Spa next to the bluebird cafe this afternoon. Happen to be driving by and couldn't help but notice all the commotion.

Srw211
11-08-14, 14:33
Can anyone recommend a massage lady in the McMinville, Monteagle, Manchester area. PM me please.

Steve4Action
11-09-14, 01:45
Opened a new "Spa" in the same location as the one recently raded.

http://nashville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-special-4999hr-massage615-556-1190/11638941

Steve.

Stixxer
11-10-14, 20:49
I made my way to Nashville over the weekend and had the pleasure of being able to meet the beautiful Ms. Juliette (GFE Juliette). I am a P411 member which helped me out with being someone she felt comfortable meeting. She has a very cozy, inviting incall in a safe part of town. I opted for the 2-hr GFE Nuru massage because I had never had that type of massage. She takes care of her clients just like she describes on her website. A little "get to know each other" time and then a shower together to make sure you are all ready for the massage. Soft music, candles, perfect ambience. What I appreciated was the effort to make it an erotic experience. That made the whole experience not only revitilizing as a massage, but also intimate in a GFE sort of way. I do plan to see her again.

It worked out that my getaway to Nashville coincided with her running a 30% discount for the month of November, so I was happy to take advantage of that.

The Fisherman
11-11-14, 09:21
Last week I had the pleasure of spending time with Melissa. I recommend and will repeat when in the area. Special thanks to Pythonboy who provided her contact info. I should have known that a recommendation coming from Pythonboy would be a good indication of her snake charming skills. I was happy to see them for myself. Thanks for all the reviews.

Fish.

Srw211
11-11-14, 10:50
Last week I had the pleasure of spending time with Melissa. I recommend and will repeat when in the area. Special thanks to Pythonboy who provided her contact info. I should have known that a recommendation coming from Pythonboy would be a good indication of her snake charming skills. I was happy to see them for myself. Thanks for all the reviews.

Fish.Right on target, wish there were more with her skills. Glad to see her back. A real repeater.

Inquizitive
11-12-14, 01:22
Right on target, wish there were more with her skills. Glad to see her back. A real repeater.Can someone PM me some contact info for Melissa? Thanks!

Mace140
11-12-14, 23:47
I'm new at this, does anyone have additional details about her?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s-e-n-s-u-a-l-body-rub/11608870

Fraaak
11-14-14, 02:20
I see this one all the time posted on BP but I've never seen anyone here comment.

Anyone tried?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/heavenly-hands-sweet-and-sensual-mega-massage/11500659

GregsRed
11-14-14, 10:51
Had a nice visit with Melissa. Solid visit. Not my ATF but definitely worth repeating!

After our session we were chatting and she mentioned she'd like to pick up more work. Trusted Seniors hit me up if you need her contact info.

Play safe, Greg.

WheelerJim
11-14-14, 10:53
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-or-brunette-best-luxury-vip-full-body-rub-service-615-692-2349/11679883 anyone tried this pair.

Nashguy207
11-14-14, 11:32
Has anyone seen this cutie or have any info?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tess-therapy-full-body-rubs-by-me-independent-petite-beautiful-red-head-female/11673163

Nashguy207
11-14-14, 11:34
I remember reports about her. Don, t remember if they where good or bad.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-to-relax-and-unwind-with-isabelle/9496099

Street Seeker
11-14-14, 12:11
Seems this was a big sweep.

http://wgnsradio.com/massage-business-in-smyrna-padlocked-shut-cms-23424

Cullen
11-14-14, 16:42
http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/blonde-or-brunette-best-luxury-vip-full-body-rub-service-615-692-2349/11679883 anyone tried this pair.I posted this in the BP forum a few days ago.

First thing you should ALWAYS do on BP ads is an image search.

The blonde is a model form Spain.

https://twitter.com/REALQUEENESTHER

The brunette is a lesbian waitress from Scotland.

https://twitter.com/laurenm02815299

BigBubbaBobby
11-14-14, 19:36
I remember reports about her. Don, t remember if they where good or bad.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/need-to-relax-and-unwind-with-isabelle/9496099Well, according to the ad she does not exchange sexual favors for money. But, she did at one point at least:

http://auditionporn.com/main.php

Gibson1970
11-15-14, 12:56
Well, according to the ad she does not exchange sexual favors for money. But, she did at one point at least:

http://auditionporn.com/main.phpI got a rub and tug from her earlier this year. Cute girl.

Nashguy207
11-15-14, 22:20
Well, according to the ad she does not exchange sexual favors for money. But, she did at one point at least:

http://auditionporn.com/main.phpShe also had an audition tape from The BNA guy somewhere can't seem to find it anymore.

Jjjohnston84
11-17-14, 12:13
Has anyone seen this cutie or have any info?

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tess-therapy-full-body-rubs-by-me-independent-petite-beautiful-red-head-female/11673163She works here http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-girls-experienced-and-highly-recommended/9800084.

The phone number is the same. From what I've read, there are no extra's. I guess a few of the girls that work at these places are advertising on their own.

GregsRed
11-17-14, 13:27
I tried these ladies out last week. Nada on the extras and the service was poor. Received a lotion bath for my $. Much better massages to be had elsewhere especially with no extras.

She works here http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/beautiful-girls-experienced-and-highly-recommended/9800084.

The phone number is the same. From what I've read, there are no extra's. I guess a few of the girls that work at these places are advertising on their own.

JD6969
11-17-14, 17:45
Went here last week. http://nashville.craigslist.org/thp/4765633719.html and was pleasantly surprised. I went in expecting no extras.

Was in a hurry so only partook in 30 minutes. No table shower here, but there is a regular standing shower that is completely self serve.

After my shower I was put in a room and the lady came in, I want to say her name was June, but I can't remember for sure. She was not that bad looking, but not good looking either, very plain, but I wasn't expecting anything either, so I didn't really care.

Anyway, she immediately covers me up with a towel from the middle of my back to the middle of my legs and asks me what type of massage I want. I told her soft, no oil, and only a little lotion as I didn't want to leave greasy. I also do not like a certain part of my body massaged so I told her where to focus and she took that as me motioning for the goods and immediately said, "no no, onry profressional masssagy here". AFter we got that cleared up the massage actually began.

She started by just rubbing me over the towel and it did feel pleasant. She wasn't afraid to touch the glutes. After about fifteen minutes of rubbing over the towel, the towel was arranged to cover up only my middle area. She got a little bit of lotion and began on my lower back at the top of my butt. She moved to my legs and I raised up ever so slightly when she was on my inner thigh to let her know I was game if she was. She ignored that gesture, but I did it about 3 more times and finally she bit.

The towel came completely off and she massaged my glutes with lotion and brushed the boys. I raised up on my knees and the shyness she had left the room. She massage both berries and the twig while I was on my knees. After that session ended, she cleaned me up and I left.

All in all, a nice surprise, . 4 to the house and. 4 tip.

Afflacked
11-18-14, 11:07
I've been interested in these, does anyone have any input? I'm known to give advise back, Thanks. I also apologize if some of these have been answered before.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-college-student-pro-service-body-rub/11700427

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nashville/615-218-2250/1/6054

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gorgeousall-american-busty-blonde-girl-next-door/11696486

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-full-body-rubs-from-renee-come-relax-with-me-private-incall-only-at-my-place-615-393-1607/11098000

JLBloveshe
11-18-14, 15:53
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think the only one offering a HE is the one in the middle. And her HE has been reviewed as somewhat robotic.

I've been interested in these, does anyone have any input? I'm known to give advise back, Thanks. I also apologize if some of these have been answered before.

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/independent-college-student-pro-service-body-rub/11700427

http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nashville/615-218-2250/1/6054

http://nashville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gorgeousall-american-busty-blonde-girl-next-door/11696486

http://nashville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/hot-full-body-rubs-from-renee-come-relax-with-me-private-incall-only-at-my-place-615-393-1607/11098000