PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Moments
02-01-06, 13:05
EL has quite a selection of young ladies, many of them came over from KoC. The best time to go is between 10:00 to midnite. VIP's increased to 75, but there isn't a song limit. My favorites are GiGi & Samone, yes that Samone!!!

Be safe everyone!!!

Turk1
02-02-06, 17:53
I take it that EL has opened? I was there in December from out of town and it was locked up tight. I cant make it back to Memphis for two months. What a shame if EL is back. Are the same services now still available? VIP was the greatest prior to closing.

Slick Dick
02-20-06, 00:54
I take it that EL has opened? I was there in December from out of town and it was locked up tight. I cant make it back to Memphis for two months. What a shame if EL is back. Are the same services now still available? VIP was the greatest prior to closing.It's been open and closed. Open now again. Is K of C still the best bang for the buck?

Member #2912
04-02-06, 19:05
This will be my first visit to Memphis and I'm staying on N. Main. Is there any strip clubs or gentleman clubs close to N. Main? Matter of fact is there anything close to N. Main? The closet AMP I could find was about 18 miles away. If there are closer ones, could one of the local mongers help me out.
Thanks

imaddicted
04-04-06, 12:45
Okay guys and dolls, where is this EL? I've been to Babes and it was okay. Decent milage depending on who danced! Help an out of towner out please!

Thanx

Moments
04-05-06, 18:06
Okay guys and dolls, where is this EL? I've been to Babes and it was okay. Decent milage depending on who danced! Help an out of towner out please!

Thanx

EL is off Democrat near Fed Ex.

Darkside Revus
04-29-06, 23:20
Yo. I know one of you playas has to know this gurl. Used to dance at Platinum Rose. Has tats of strawberries (of course) on her ass. Tight and slim...

Holla if you have seen ole girl.

Darkside

Turk1
06-16-06, 13:10
No reports since April in this forum! Surely the strip clubs in Memphis are not that dead! Somebody please give an update - will be visiting town shortly and would appreciate the info.

Matt K
06-16-06, 20:29
Hello all,

I am from Atlanta and will be in Tunica over the July 4th weekend. I have been about 4 or 5 times and have seen Cortney and Mz Kreamy to date. I would really like to check out one of the clubs on this pass and would like to go to one with a bit of take out service. I have a bit of extra cash to bring with me on this trip and don't mind being generous with whatever lady that I hook up with. One thing: I am a white guy with a strong preference for ebony entertainers. I am only looking to hook up with black women. If anybody can give me a shout and let me know what clubs are the best bets for the activities that I seek, then please let me know.

Cat Daddy #2
06-17-06, 10:42
Hello all,

I am from Atlanta and will be in Tunica over the July 4th weekend. I have been about 4 or 5 times and have seen Cortney and Mz Kreamy to date. I would really like to check out one of the clubs on this pass and would like to go to one with a bit of take out service. I have a bit of extra cash to bring with me on this trip and don't mind being generous with whatever lady that I hook up with. One thing: I am a white guy with a strong preference for ebony entertainers. I am only looking to hook up with black women. If anybody can give me a shout and let me know what clubs are the best bets for the activities that I seek, then please let me know.

Please pm me and I will be glad to pass on the info.

Heavy Dog
06-17-06, 13:20
I was in Memphis two years ago and visited EL,Babes,Club Flamingo(Might be known as Platinum Rose now),King of Clubs and Pure Passion. Babes appeared to be more of a mixed flavor club if you know what I mean, but the others-especially EL- were at least 99% chocolate,which is what you are seeking. The best of the others is EL without a doubt at least in my opinion. If you go to EL,every hour on the hour they have Showtime,and this is when "All ladies in the house" go on the stages and dance. What I liked about this is that you get to see everyone at one time and then you can tip whoever you want. I am certain that Cat Daddy and Darkside Revus can vouch for this as they probably have a little more expertise then I do.

Hope this helps.

Cat Daddy #2
06-17-06, 14:12
I was in Memphis two years ago and visited EL,Babes,Club Flamingo(Might be known as Platinum Rose now),King of Clubs and Pure Passion. Babes appeared to be more of a mixed flavor club if you know what I mean, but the others-especially EL- were at least 99% chocolate,which is what you are seeking. The best of the others is EL without a doubt at least in my opinion. If you go to EL,every hour on the hour they have Showtime,and this is when "All ladies in the house" go on the stages and dance. What I liked about this is that you get to see everyone at one time and then you can tip whoever you want. I am certain that Cat Daddy and Darkside Revus can vouch for this as they probably have a little more expertise then I do.

Hope this helps.

Yeah EL is exactly like what you say. Showtime is unreal because all of these ladies are not hiding anything. They don"t hide it they divide it equally too. If you cannot score in there you gotta be queer or something. I visit this club every time I am in Memphis. It is my all time favorite of the ebony clubs.

Matt K
06-17-06, 18:47
Thanks for the tips guys. I have more than enough info to go on now. I will post on how it went when I return home. I will be more than happy to pass on any Atlanta info that I have if you guys ever need it.

Renee M
06-18-06, 21:43
Anyone know if Caviar (formerly at the K of C -- now Blacktails) is still in Memphis?

Moments
06-27-06, 17:48
Yeah EL is exactly like what you say. Showtime is unreal because all of these ladies are not hiding anything. They don"t hide it they divide it equally too. If you cannot score in there you gotta be queer or something. I visit this club every time I am in Memphis. It is my all time favorite of the ebony clubs.

Co-sign...

Moments
06-27-06, 17:49
Anyone know if Caviar (formerly at the K of C -- now Blacktails) is still in Memphis?

She goes by a different name now... I believe its Cartier or some diamond company name.

Moments
06-27-06, 18:21
EBONY LACE

Dayshift/Early Evening
IMHO, Not worth it. Normally there are one or two girls working this shift. The last two times I visited during the daytime, I didn't see anything to my liking.

Nights
EL is still on one of the best clubs in the mid-south! VIPs are still seventy-five. You can negotiate lower, but only if there are plenty of girls working. Normally 7 to 10 girls on the weeknites and 15 to 20 on the weekend nites.

PURE PASSION

Dayshift/Early Evening
Horrible! These girls will follow you to the bathroom trying to get a dance. Pass on the dayshift!

Nights
Great variety at night. You still have a plenty hustling girls, but there are a few stallions on tap. Surprisingly, the weeknites are better the weekends. They have many amateur contests and special events. VIP dances range from twenty to twenty-five per song. NOTE: Dances are not, I repeat, ARE NOT forty a song. Watch out for this hustle. Also, don't "talk about it' in the VIP. No extras are available in this club.

BLACKTAILS

Early Evening
The best early evening spot throughout the week. Normally, they will have five to ten girls working the early evenings. I believe it opens around 4:00 PM.

Nights
Have you seen Player's Club? It's like that during night. Plenty of stallions to choose from and most of the girls aren't pushy about buying dances. I'm not sure about VIP prices, but you can get lapdances on the floor if you keep the singles flowing. Normally they have fifteen to twenty girls during the weeknites and twenty to twenty-five during the weekends.

PLATINUM ROSE

The elite ebony club in Memphis. The best looking girls work here, for the most part. Dayshifts are pretty dead. I like early evening, because the night time can get pretty wild. If you don't like crowded places, do not go here on the weekend nites.

Cat Daddy #2
06-27-06, 19:04
EBONY LACE

Dayshift/Early Evening
IMHO, Not worth it. Normally there are one or two girls working this shift. The last two times I visited during the daytime, I didn't see anything to my liking.

Nights
EL is still on one of the best clubs in the mid-south! VIPs are still seventy-five. You can negotiate lower, but only if there are plenty of girls working. Normally 7 to 10 girls on the weeknites and 15 to 20 on the weekend nites.

PURE PASSION

Dayshift/Early Evening
Horrible! These girls will follow you to the bathroom trying to get a dance. Pass on the dayshift!

Nights
Great variety at night. You still have a plenty hustling girls, but there are a few stallions on tap. Surprisingly, the weeknites are better the weekends. They have many amateur contests and special events. VIP dances range from twenty to twenty-five per song. NOTE: Dances are not, I repeat, ARE NOT forty a song. Watch out for this hustle. Also, don't "talk about it' in the VIP. No extras are available in this club.

BLACKTAILS

Early Evening
The best early evening spot throughout the week. Normally, they will have five to ten girls working the early evenings. I believe it opens around 4:00 PM.

Nights
Have you seen Player's Club? It's like that during night. Plenty of stallions to choose from and most of the girls aren't pushy about buying dances. I'm not sure about VIP prices, but you can get lapdances on the floor if you keep the singles flowing. Normally they have fifteen to twenty girls during the weeknites and twenty to twenty-five during the weekends.

PLATINUM ROSE

The elite ebony club in Memphis. The best looking girls work here, for the most part. Dayshifts are pretty dead. I like early evening, because the night time can get pretty wild. If you don't like crowded places, do not go here on the weekend nites.

EL- Most of the girls are available for takeout at One hundred cents.

Platnium Rose- Some girls are available for takeout.

Babes- A few girls are available for takeout.

I have been offered takeout at all 3.

BluffCity
06-28-06, 07:39
Two clubs to avoid is Platinum Plus and the Pony these clubs treat black men like second class citizens.

Moments
06-28-06, 12:20
EL- Most of the girls are available for takeout at One hundred cents.

Platnium Rose- Some girls are available for takeout.

Babes- A few girls are available for takeout.

I have been offered takeout at all 3.

Some girls at EL will try 1 1/2, but 1 is common. P Rose takeout range from 1 1/4 to 2. I haven't been to Babes this summer yet...

Moments
06-28-06, 12:25
Two clubs to avoid is Platinum Plus and the Pony these clubs treat black men like second class citizens.

Gentlemen's Club sometimes have a nice variety as while.

Cat Daddy #2
06-28-06, 18:30
Some girls at EL will try 1 1/2, but 1 is common. P Rose takeout range from 1 1/4 to 2. I haven't been to Babes this summer yet...

At Babes the range start at 2 and go up.

Darkside Revus
07-03-06, 12:49
Yo. Gonna be in the M next week. Somebody gotta know this dancer named Strawberry. She's light-skinned, real pretty eyes, tight body, and two large strawberries tattoed on each ass cheek. Word is she's at Pony, but I can't confirm. Holla.

Darkside

Cat Daddy #2
07-03-06, 13:36
Yo. Gonna be in the M next week. Somebody gotta know this dancer named Strawberry. She's light-skinned, real pretty eyes, tight body, and two large strawberries tattoed on each ass cheek. Word is she's at Pony, but I can't confirm. Holla.

Darkside

Hit me up dawg, I will be in Memphis next week too. I"m always peeping your sites to see what the word is guy. I know I will hit EL for sho.

BluffCity
07-03-06, 20:08
This dancer is very flexible she do things that blow your mind.She can put both legs behind her head and lick her tits you don't see that every day. She is triple jointed.

Moments
07-04-06, 17:36

Darkside

Straeberry, a KoC classic! She danced at the Rose while KoC closed down. You'll probably catch her at Blacktail's. I doubt she's at Pony's.

BluffCity
07-05-06, 22:30

Darkside
Hey Darkside what ever happened to Sparkle who was dancing at Koc.

Moments
07-10-06, 17:49
I saw on Tasia's yhoo! group about a pool party. She normally recruits quality girls for these events... anyone going?

BluffCity
07-20-06, 22:45
Pure Passion is dead this club should closed down.

Tennessee
07-21-06, 02:03
Actually Pure passion is being remodeled. If you think it is dead, try Monday night. Probably has the most people. Including Plat Plus. The have boxing.

Pusher
07-21-06, 20:59
Wooohoo,

Was feelin a little frisky and was a little thirsty. Stopped by Babes and all is well there. The ladies are freindly :) - if ya mind your manners. Have'nt been to this club in years but it has definately improved since my last visit. Treat the ladies right and they will take care of business:). Ohh yeah and the coldest beer in town tooo.

TTYL,

Pusher

Cat Daddy #2
07-22-06, 14:56
Wooohoo,

Was feelin a little frisky and was a little thirsty. Stopped by Babes and all is well there. The ladies are freindly :) - if ya mind your manners. Have'nt been to this club in years but it has definately improved since my last visit. Treat the ladies right and they will take care of business:). Ohh yeah and the coldest beer in town tooo.

TTYL,

Pusher

I can attest to what Pusher has said. Action can be had there with the right girl. I have had takeout at Babes and also had it offered to me too. Evenings and night is the best time to go.

Turk1
07-24-06, 16:04
I second that comment by Cat Daddy #2. Take out has been offered to me at Babes and also I have requested take out at Babes. In both cases, it was quoted at 150.

I think the slower nights seem to be the best for take out. If they are not getting $ due to the fact that business is slow, then take out seems to be a good alternative to earn some $.

What do you fellow mongers think? Any night better than others?

Rbdwom
08-03-06, 12:52
Coming to Tunica late Sept. I play, but most in the group just want to look and maybe rub a little.

Need info on strip joints.

Be careful Sept is sweeps for TV so watch out.

BluffCity
08-07-06, 22:27
What are the dance prices and takeout selections like at this club?I might take a visit there this week.

Zoo TV
08-08-06, 01:32
Hey Guys:
Im thinking about flying down and visit PP for fun, its been about a year since I have been. Have they cracked down or can action be had easy like before. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Zoo

Cat Daddy #2
08-08-06, 09:36
What are the dance prices and takeout selections like at this club?I might take a visit there this week.

I don"t know about dance prices but takeout selections are similar to those at EL.

Fob Dfc
08-08-06, 12:18
Hey Guys:
Im thinking about flying down and visit PP for fun, its been about a year since I have been. Have they cracked down or can action be had easy like before. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

ZooDayshift is WIDEOPEN i'm talking takeout, service in the club, whatever. At least that was my experience a couple of weeks ago.

Renee M
08-17-06, 22:56
I don"t know about dance prices but takeout selections are similar to those at EL.Visited Blacktails last weekend. Quality of dancers seemed a little bit lower than on previous visits. VIP dances shouldn't be more than a Jackson at Blacktails (possibly for more than 1 song) although asking price will usually be more.

Renee M
08-17-06, 23:09
Visited the "Rose" on the weekend. Had some fine looking dancers but they were not overly friendly. Did not ask about takeout.

Visited Babes on a weekday afternoon. The place had few customers which likely contibuted to the dancers being "overly" aggressive. Not much fun when a dancer (can't recall her name) that you have no interest in makes repeated attempts at providing dances -- and continues to ask for "tips" even when told you have no interest.

Even so there were several fine looking and friendly dancers working the afternoon shift. Sunshine was outstanding (although she had to come down from an outrageously high original asking price for VIP dances). Stallion was super, I highly recommend her. As previous postings indicate, takeout is available.

Statman200
08-18-06, 04:30
Christie's has just added several young dancers and takeout is available from at least some of the ladies. Also the number of customers is relatively low on most weekdays, which provides one with several options. Have not found the ladies to be overly aggressive but you will get a lot of attention.

Memace22201
08-24-06, 18:22
Saw the New York New York was open today as I drove by there. I was unable to stop but hope to get some reports before I go next week.

Ace

Moments
08-24-06, 21:24
Visited the "Rose" on the weekend. Had some fine looking dancers but they were not overly friendly. Did not ask about takeout.

Visited Babes on a weekday afternoon. The place had few customers which likely contibuted to the dancers being "overly" aggressive. Not much fun when a dancer (can't recall her name) that you have no interest in makes repeated attempts at providing dances -- and continues to ask for "tips" even when told you have no interest.

Even so there were several fine looking and friendly dancers working the afternoon shift. Sunshine was outstanding (although she had to come down from an outrageously high original asking price for VIP dances). Stallion was super, I highly recommend her. As previous postings indicate, takeout is available.

This technique will get you plenty of attention at Rose, B. Tails, and P. Passion. Get at least 20 in singles. Sit not too close to the stage, but close enough to be visible. Want until "showtime". Find one or two girls that you like and tip them like it's no tomorrow. Sit back down in your seat. After showtime is over, at least half of the girls on stage will come to you.

For the more advance clubbers, find a girl that you really like. Want until no other guy is around her when she's dancing. Put a jackson (yes, i said a jackson!) in her g-string. Sit back down in your seat. She will be on you immediately! Trust me, takeout will be offered at least 75% of the time.

Johnny Bee
08-25-06, 00:43
Will a white boy get his ass kicked if he visits one of the clubs listed below and tries such techniques? Or will he be welcomed? Let's say he has plenty of cash. I usually go to Platinum Plus but I haven't read anything about take-out there.

Dataman
08-25-06, 07:33
Well, I spent some time recently at PP and Christies. And, yes, you can get have a visit with several of the ladies. Just spend some time and a little money and you will normally be able to hook up. It just relates to how much you wish to spend in both time and money.

Never really ever cared much for seeing the strippers from the clubs due to their attitudes but did recently have a great time with AJ from PP.

The day shift is still be best for getting any extras, etc. Always has been. Didn't appear to be any problems for all the LE heat of late.

Phat Prophet
08-25-06, 12:25
Will a white boy get his ass kicked if he visits one of the clubs listed below and tries such techniques? Or will he be welcomed? Let's say he has plenty of cash. I usually go to Platinum Plus but I haven't read anything about take-out there.It has been my experience that white guys don't have trouble in black strip clubs. I've been in them in Memphis, East St Louis and Bham. As a general rule the guys just ignore you because the girls don't want them "messing with their money."

Just act right and show some respect and you'll be good to go.

Moments
08-27-06, 20:32
Saw the New York New York was open today as I drove by there. I was unable to stop but hope to get some reports before I go next week.

Ace

I stopped by this club the other nite. great looking girls, mostly black. The atmosphere was wack because the music SUCKED!!! This club has promise, so I'll be back in a month or so...

BluffCity
08-27-06, 22:33

This club has the most stuck up dancers in memphis.Also over priced wanting 200 -400 for takeout. has anyone had takeout with the dancer Indonesia of this club if so p-m me some info.

Tennessee
08-28-06, 03:32
Anyone been out with Beonka (sp) Whie girl dark hair from Babes? or Baby from Pure passion?

BluffCity
08-28-06, 22:34
Anyone been out with Beonka (sp) Whie girl dark hair from Babes? or Baby from Pure passion?
Has the club been redesigned also is the big butt dancer Poison still work there I need info before I make a visit.

Tennessee
08-29-06, 02:07
Has the club been redesigned also is the big butt dancer Poison still work there I need info before I make a visit.Which club, Babes or pure passion?

Babes is different than what it was year or so ago. Now they have 4 or so pool tables in the back with the VIP room off to the side. VIP is large room with sofas around the walls. Dances for the most part are $20 each.

Pure Passion is in the process of a MAJOR remodel, outside and inside. It looks like it could be another month before they complete it.

Sorry, I have not run into Poison but will look for her next time I am in there.

Take care,

Cat Daddy #2
08-29-06, 11:23

I have seen Bianca 4 or 5 times. Pussy is good too. She has walked the strip on Airways close to Ketchum St. She is not much of a sw though. I met her through her former business manager (pimp). She is a sweet peach that I hope to keep tapping when I am close by. See some of my previous posts about her.

KinkyMemphism
08-30-06, 17:45

So what Club is Bianca at? I wouldn't mind checking her out myself. Or if anyone has any info on her like contact and what she wants let me know.

Moments
09-03-06, 21:09
Which club, Babes or pure passion?

Babes is different than what it was year or so ago. Now they have 4 or so pool tables in the back with the VIP room off to the side. VIP is large room with sofas around the walls. Dances for the most part are $20 each.

Pure Passion is in the process of a MAJOR remodel, outside and inside. It looks like it could be another month before they complete it.

Sorry, I have not run into Poison but will look for her next time I am in there.

Take care,

http://www.purepassionmemphis.com/

Memguy
09-05-06, 11:59
Any News on the new club NEw York New York?

Mister Balls
09-05-06, 14:05
I went there before it got shut down,I actually frequent the clubs more than I do the sw's and in my opinion it had the best level of women physically but the atmosphere was kinda bad.It was too bright inside and wayyy too much security.Security is always a great thing but you couldnt go two feet without bumping into a security guard.Also to my brothers out there,I really wouldnt go to the "mixed" clubs.Usually the black women are there because they think the white men have more money so they tend to avoid the brothers.So if you want better service/attitude stay with the black clubs.

BluffCity
09-06-06, 22:25
I went there before it got shut down,I actually frequent the clubs more than I do the sw's and in my opinion it had the best level of women physically but the atmosphere was kinda bad.It was too bright inside and wayyy too much security.Security is always a great thing but you couldnt go two feet without bumping into a security guard.Also to my brothers out there,I really wouldnt go to the "mixed" clubs.Usually the black women are there because they think the white men have more money so they tend to avoid the brothers.So if you want better service/attitude stay with the black clubs.
Platinum Plus,Gold club,Pony and Christy cabaret are waste of time.If want to be ignored go to these clubs

BluffCity
09-06-06, 22:30
Anyone know when the club is going to open?

Tennessee
09-07-06, 11:07
Anyone know when the club is going to open?Pure Passion has never closed. (unless it has been since monday) They have been remodeling for months while staying open. Outside looks great. Insidie still has alot of work to do.

Went in New York, New York the other day. Probably one of the nicest looking clubs in Memphis. The VIP rooms are private but there is a camera on the wall and security walked by twice. Will go back and see if I can get a better read on things

JohnUT1966
09-07-06, 11:57
I have had no problem at Platinum Plus during the day (noon until about 3PM), but I have been seeing one young lady there for about two years, if she would only go out with me. I did go one Thursday night. No trouble getting a drink but that was it...nothing else but a head ache from the noise.

Mister Balls
09-08-06, 00:23
Well went to the clubs last night as I had a pocket full of money and the streets are dry as hell. Black Tail is alive and jumping, although we got harrassed about the two drink minimum which has never happened to me and pissed me off. Went to New York New York too and they had all black dancers at the time. It was close to closing time so nobody was there so I actually was asked if I wanted a dance! Wow! Although now that I read there are cameras and security in the vip I don't think I will go back. Oh yeah has anyone been to Ebony Lace lately? Man that place is dead, I went a few weeks back on a Fri night and the place wasnt even half full. The level of dancers was pretty low too.

Cat Daddy #2
09-08-06, 11:49
I went to Christies last week and had a good time. They have a better selection of dancers here than Babes which is the club I frequent mostly. The club was mixed half and half with black and white dancers. They are not as stuckup acting as the dancers in other clubs. I did not get approach about takeout action but I would not rule it out.

KinkyMemphism
09-08-06, 14:21
I went to Christies last week and had a good time. They have a better selection of dancers here than Babes which is the club I frequent mostly. The club was mixed half and half with black and white dancers. They are not as stuckup acting as the dancers in other clubs. I did not get approach about takeout action but I would not rule it out.

There is Take out there I have partaken a few times. Tring to remember the names but can't sorry. Just get to know a dancer then hint around . They are picky on who they will meet outside but it is there and several girls will. They usally charge escort rates and are not gfe and rushed. They usally ask you to go get a room and call them . It usally takes them an hour or more to get there too. Day shift is usally better as for quality. Anyway that is my two cents.

Cat Daddy #2
09-08-06, 14:41
There is Take out there I have partaken a few times. Tring to remember the names but can't sorry. Just get to know a dancer then hint around . They are picky on who they will meet outside but it is there and several girls will. They usally charge escort rates and are not gfe and rushed. They usally ask you to go get a room and call them . It usally takes them an hour or more to get there too. Day shift is usally better as for quality. Anyway that is my two cents.

I will remember this the next time I get ready to splurge after a big payday.

Rooster966
09-10-06, 13:01
Can anyone tell me if Diamond (the brunette not the one from Lamar) is still working at Platnium Plus?

Strawberrieluv
09-10-06, 15:09
Well baby, I've been workin there for along time and I only know one diomand and she is from lamar. You should go check up there but I'll ask around and post if I get anything. You should out some of this strawberrie candy. I'll bet you will be a satisfyed client.

Blues City Ref
09-14-06, 01:51
Can anyone tell me if Diamond (the brunette not the one from Lamar) is still working at Platnium Plus?I haven't seen her in a couple of months. She was there all the time for a while but has disappeared.

Rooster966
09-17-06, 01:42
Yeah, about 2 months ago she cut off her phone, email. I guest she left town.

Tennessee
09-18-06, 17:16
I haven't seen her in a couple of months. She was there all the time for a while but has disappeared.Do not remember seeing here there in the past month. She used to also work as a bartender close to U of Memphis (highland area is all I remember)

Cat Daddy #2
09-22-06, 12:57
I was in this club yesterday evening around 3:00. The club is gonna be off the chain giving a little time. They have some really fine dancers that are quite friendly.

Top Gallant
09-24-06, 20:56
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/211283386.html

Does anyone recognize these digits or this gal? Is she what she says she is?

MemphisCruiser
09-25-06, 17:29
http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/211283386.html

Does anyone recognize these digits or this gal? Is she what she says she is?Doing a reverse phone lookup on the number gives.

Candys College Girls/Candys Escorts
Memphis, TN
(901) 763-0763

The number/service might be real but I dont think her post is truthful - ie she just had bad times at PP and looking to do this. Who knows I could be wrong. Id like to know what you find out if anything.

BluffCity
09-26-06, 22:37
Can anyone tell me do a dancer called Star still works at Platinum Rose.A long legged red bone with some serious orall skills.

Renee M
10-14-06, 22:55
Can anyone tell me do a dancer called Star still works at Platinum Rose.A long legged red bone with some serious orall skills.She was there back in August - don't know about now.

MemphisCruiser
10-16-06, 11:26
It has been years since I have been to a club in Memphis. I used to go to Tiffs. back when it was that at Winchester and Getwell solely bc of the upstairs and I was able to "play" then and there.

What club do you guys think has the most action now - doesnt have to be the best girls just the best action both in the club and out of the club. Was thinking about going to today/tomorrow during lunch since its cold and rainy and see what can be had inside.

Thanks

Cat Daddy #2
10-18-06, 12:36
It has been years since I have been to a club in Memphis. I used to go to Tiffs. back when it was that at Winchester and Getwell solely bc of the upstairs and I was able to "play" then and there.

What club do you guys think has the most action now - doesnt have to be the best girls just the best action both in the club and out of the club. Was thinking about going to today/tomorrow during lunch since its cold and rainy and see what can be had inside.

Thanks

Elbony Lace and Babes is your best bet. I have had takeout there. I have had takeout offered to me at Showgirls but I never took the girls up on it.

Mister Balls
11-10-06, 01:00
Well I would put them in this order
1.Ebony Lace by a longshot.The women aint so hot as compared to the other clubs.So they are hungry for the money.Although they are still better looking than most sw's.
2.Black Tail or whatever its calling itself now.Havent been there since they lost their liquor liscence or whatever happened.They got busted a buncha times too.But if they are open try them out.I may swing by tonight myself
3.Babes I usually dont do the mixed club thing,as the black women avoid the black customers.But its a very laidback vibe and Ive been offered takeout there a few times.

Thanks

Monger King
11-10-06, 15:15
You always talk about how good you are but you can't be doing to much if you never answer your phone! And then I talked to you once about and on your add you say you do greek we talked on the phone and you said you do everything but greek make up your mind my god! I tell you guys they will say anything to make a buck!

Teapot15
11-11-06, 00:28
I dropped by the Caberet tonight with a few friends. We got there a little after 7 and I was out the door by 9 since I have to work in the morning.

There were a few scally wags but a couple of super hotties too! Wild Thang, Beautiful, London and some HOT white MILF had my attention.

Pretty sure takeout is available and you can get a handshake in the back.

Tennessee
11-11-06, 12:41
Well I would put them in this order:

1. Ebony Lace by a longshot.The women aint so hot as compared to the other clubs.So they are hungry for the money.Although they are still better looking than most sw's.

2. Black Tail or whatever its calling itself now.Havent been there since they lost their liquor liscence or whatever happened.They got busted a buncha times too.But if they are open try them out.I may swing by tonight myself.

3. Babes I usually dont do the mixed club thing,as the black women avoid the black customers.But its a very laidback vibe and Ive been offered takeout there a few times.Would agree with this for take out. Have been offered more than a standard dance at Pure Passion and Plat. PLUS. Most people would agree Plat Plus has the most and best looking women but take out is very rare there.

BluffCity
11-12-06, 01:03
I visited the club last week nice remodeling job but the vip room is gone .The club is just like a atlanta club now no privacy the dj and boucers can see everything.

Strawberrieluv
11-12-06, 12:51
FIRST OF ALL,I'm out town so I will not answer the phone.

SECOND OF ALL,I do greek for the right price and told you I don't beceause you was cheap.

AND THIRD OF ALL,I am always busy.More than you will ever be.

Furthermore,I have never had a monger say I had a bad service or was a dead f**k.Im always nice and open-minded.But when it comes to mongers like you who think that every sw is a crack head or is with a pimp and should only charge what your cheap ass will pay,I say f**k you and dont give a damn what you think.Until you have tried my services,dont jump the fence not knowing whats on the other side buddy.

I'm clean, always dressed nice and treat you how I want to be treated. So the way I look at this, you got a problem with me, be a man and say it. I'm looking for the next thousand, not next buck.

Masterminder1
11-12-06, 18:19
FIRST OF ALL,I'm out town so I will not answer the phone.

SECOND OF ALL,I do greek for the right price and told you I don't beceause you was cheap.

AND THIRD OF ALL,I am always busy.More than you will ever be.

Furthermore,I have never had a monger say I had a bad service or was a dead f**k.Im always nice and open-minded.But when it comes to mongers like you who think that every sw is a crack head or is with a pimp and should only charge what your cheap ass will pay,I say f**k you and dont give a damn what you think.Until you have tried my services,dont jump the fence not knowing whats on the other side buddy.

I'm clean, always dressed nice and treat you how I want to be treated. So the way I look at this, you got a problem with me, be a man and say it. I'm looking for the next thousand, not next buck.
Get REAL U shouldn't have a problem saying you have a pimp!! We all know you have one and most the mongers on here have not had a problem with seeing you anyway!!

Monger King
11-12-06, 23:14
Let me say this you can look for all the thousands you want to look for but no street walker will get that from me understand that what is really on your mind one one you charge. 8 as a streetwalker hen you get on a computer and try to charge $$$ are you stupid or what and yes I got a problem with it and any real monger would you need to sit your tired ass down and remember where you come from which is lamar! Your services arent that good.

M02499
11-16-06, 09:49
I will be coming to Memphis in a few weeks for the first time in about 2 years. I plan to hit some of the clubs while in town. Can anyone tell me what the talent is like currently at Platinum Plus, specifically any hot black girls working. Also, I hear Platinum Rose is a good black club, but how are the dances compared to Platinum Plus. Is there the same amount of action?

Strawberrieluv
11-16-06, 13:50
You tricks don't know shit about me because I have a very good service. And about me lowering my prices, I have always charged 100.200 if a TRICK wanted and hour. So get your facts straight. Oh yea, skanked up lamar and that's where I'm from, PLEASE, I'm FROM FLORIDA! And I have never lokked nor smelt up lamar. I treat people how they treat me. So if your talking shit to me and trying to down grade me, then I'm going to step out of my regular performance and tell you what I'm thinking. Why do all you stupid tricks think everybody has a pimp? You guys has seen every SW out there get with there pimp in there car or soforth, but you have NEVER saw me talk, walk, drive, or be with a pimp or drug dealer. You two just have a problem with paying a provider who is worth the right amount of money. Not every girl is going to lower there standards because you are cheap. Get a life. I have the most pinkest, perky, soft pussy and breast out there. NO SCARES, STAB HOLES, STRETCH MARKS, MISSING TEETH, OR DIMPLES ON ME BODY. I'm 118 lbs and 5 foot with real red hair and a nice big ass that you both can kiss.

mat2817
11-18-06, 01:19
Whats the lowdown on this place on Marshall? Is it any good?

GodBomber
11-18-06, 03:17
Whats the lowdown on this place on Marshall? Is it any good?Pastie club with at $10 cover.

Nucks
11-18-06, 13:44
You tricks don't know shit about me because I have a very good service. And about me lowering my prices, I have always charged 100.200 if a TRICK wanted and hour. So get your facts straight. Oh yea, skanked up lamar and that's where I'm from, PLEASE, I'm FROM FLORIDA! And I have never lokked nor smelt up lamar. I treat people how they treat me. So if your talking shit to me and trying to down grade me, then I'm going to step out of my regular performance and tell you what I'm thinking. Why do all you stupid tricks think everybody has a pimp? You guys has seen every SW out there get with there pimp in there car or soforth, but you have NEVER saw me talk, walk, drive, or be with a pimp or drug dealer. You two just have a problem with paying a provider who is worth the right amount of money. Not every girl is going to lower there standards because you are cheap. Get a life. I have the most pinkest, perky, soft pussy and breast out there. NO SCARES, STAB HOLES, STRETCH MARKS, MISSING TEETH, OR DIMPLES ON ME BODY. I'm 118 lbs and 5 foot with real red hair and a nice big ass that you both can kiss.

I guess now that you fellas have been adequately chastised by such an eloquent use of the english language, Strawberrie, Ivy, Remy, etc. will be the first provider that you call. BTW, I offered what I thought was some constructive criticism and she politely chopped my gonads off.

Take Care,
Nucks

Masterminder1
11-19-06, 11:44
I guess now that you fellas have been adequately chastised by such an eloquent use of the english language, Strawberrie, Ivy, Remy, etc. will be the first provider that you call. BTW, I offered what I thought was some constructive criticism and she politely chopped my gonads off.

Take Care,
Nucks
How very apt, we have been chastised by the most profound SW I have ever come across!!

Teapot15
11-19-06, 20:09
"NO SCARES OR STAB HOLES!"

HAHAHAHAIf she doesn't have at least one Stab Hole, then she'll be outta biz soon! I personally prefer two!

Moments
11-27-06, 20:02
I made a quick trip back home to Memphis for the Holiday and decided to treat myself. I wanted to try NY NY or the newly remodeled Pure Passion, but I choose an old favorite, EL. I was surprise that is still up and running, since I haven't seen any recent activity on the board.

VIP's went down from .75 to .6 or .5. The usuals were there, but I had to try the newbie. I enjoyed myself during this visit. Next time I'll brave the other clubs.

More info available for the seniors, of course!

Fly Fisherman
11-28-06, 16:52
Gentleman,

What is the name of the strip club between Memphis and Tunica. Is worth and effort, or should I go on in to Memphis.

Thanks,

Fly

Catniper
11-29-06, 10:33
Went to both clubs last night the quality of the girls was better at PP but strong upselling and the new VIP is not the best. Girls wanted 60 for two dances. 4 girls working. Then I made my way down the street to Babes, poor quality girls except for on tall 6 foot beauty 6 on 10 scale two dances for 30 and let me play with her toys. She offered full service but did not float my boat. The clubs are not want they used to be. Any suggestions?

Cat Daddy #2
11-29-06, 11:15
Went to both clubs last night the quality of the girls was better at PP but strong upselling and the new VIP is not the best. Girls wanted 60 for two dances. 4 girls working. Then I made my way down the street to Babes, poor quality girls except for on tall 6 foot beauty 6 on 10 scale two dances for 30 and let me play with her toys. She offered full service but did not float my boat. The clubs are not want they used to be. Any suggestions?

I have had decent tims at New York New York. Its up the street from PP on the opposite side of PP before you get back to Airways. Girls look better and are rather friendly. Don"t know about takeout though.

Moments
11-29-06, 12:29
Gentleman,

What is the name of the strip club between Memphis and Tunica. Is worth and effort, or should I go on in to Memphis.

Thanks,

Fly

That's the name of the club. Also, Platinum Rose is about 5 minutes up from that club.

Teapot15
11-29-06, 18:48
Went to both clubs last night the quality of the girls was better at PP but strong upselling and the new VIP is not the best. Girls wanted 60 for two dances. 4 girls working. Then I made my way down the street to Babes, poor quality girls except for on tall 6 foot beauty 6 on 10 scale two dances for 30 and let me play with her toys. She offered full service but did not float my boat. The clubs are not want they used to be. Any suggestions?There's a few decent ladies there depending on when you go or which ones happen to be there. Beautiful (Kris) will do takeout and she's hot for a black chick, but it's about completion, not time and wants extra $ for every little thing. Also NOT a GFE. I won't have any more dreams about her, it wasn't really worth it.

Kali or Kelli (same chick) is a little older white MILF. She will do takeout on occasion, but will not give her digits out. She'll call you when you've asked her to and be waiting somewhere. Not too bad.

BarkinDawg
12-01-06, 00:12
There's a few decent ladies there depending on when you go or which ones happen to be there. Beautiful (Kris) will do takeout and she's hot for a black chick, but it's about completion, not time and wants extra $ for every little thing. Also NOT a GFE. I won't have any more dreams about her, it wasn't really worth it.

Kali or Kelli (same chick) is a little older white MILF. She will do takeout on occasion, but will not give her digits out. She'll call you when you've asked her to and be waiting somewhere. Not too bad.Kali also speaks greek fluently I might humbly add.

Teapot15
12-01-06, 07:51
Kali also speaks greek fluently I might humbly add.
I wish she would call me back again! The night I wanted to see her, the friggin she was at was having phone problems so I didn't get to talk to her. There was no way I was just gonna stoll up an knock on her door!

Butchcasidy
12-02-06, 23:34
There are about 5 or 6 dancers from Black Tail makin a trip to Chicago for a private show Sunday nite. Does anyone have any information on the dancers. Any PM or report on the top providers, service, and prices will be helpful.

Butch

Mister Balls
12-05-06, 12:13
Thats funny that you would"brave"the other clubs as EL is the roughest one lol.Yeah Im surprised its still in business too I went on a Friday night once recently and there were barely a dozen people in the place.Still the best for takeout.

I made a quick trip back home to Memphis for the Holiday and decided to treat myself. I wanted to try NY NY or the newly remodeled Pure Passion, but I choose an old favorite, EL. I was surprise that is still up and running, since I haven't seen any recent activity on the board.

VIP's went down from .75 to .6 or .5. The usuals were there, but I had to try the newbie. I enjoyed myself during this visit. Next time I'll brave the other clubs.

More info available for the seniors, of course!

M Fever
12-06-06, 02:29
I'm in your city and just got back from Babes and then Platinum Plus. I only stayed at Babes for an hour at the most. Very pushy place from the girl you pay your cover too (she wanted a tip), the door guy wanted a tip to the 4 girls in the club wanting tips for doing nothing. It was all black no white girls which is fine but they sure are pushy. I did a private dance with one cute one and right off the bat once she found out i'm from out of town she offer take out!

Platinum Plus was much more high class with much prettier girls, a little less pushy and better club. Got a dance and let my hands roam anywhere I wanted. She took me out to play with and we all had fun. Again I was offered take out. Geesh, this was easy! I love Memphis!

Sean Juan
12-07-06, 20:42
I've had tremendous success for takeout at Babes and probably frequent there more than any other (mainly cause I like black girls). Never gotten takeout from PP. Do u happen 2 remember the stage names of the dancers from either club??

I'm in your city and just got back from Babes and then Platinum Plus. I only stayed at Babes for an hour at the most. Very pushy place from the girl you pay your cover too (she wanted a tip), the door guy wanted a tip to the 4 girls in the club wanting tips for doing nothing. It was all black no white girls which is fine but they sure are pushy. I did a private dance with one cute one and right off the bat once she found out i'm from out of town she offer take out!

Platinum Plus was much more high class with much prettier girls, a little less pushy and better club. Got a dance and let my hands roam anywhere I wanted. She took me out to play with and we all had fun. Again I was offered take out. Geesh, this was easy! I love Memphis!

Iceman61
12-09-06, 10:51
Just saw on the news this morning where LE raided Platinum & one other club they had staked out for the past few months. Apparently they were after drugs sales. The news said LE is going for total door closure, but now that I think about it, don't they always? I hope we dont loose the best club in the area.

JohnUT1966
12-10-06, 01:49
The news has Platinum Plus closed with the DA wanting to sell it off. Said they were in there 23 months of undercover work to bust the place for drug sales and prostitution. Would have like to see them put that much effort into getting rid of the gangs in Memphis and the violent crime

JayBone
12-10-06, 13:35
Memphis politics is some of the lamest I have ever seen. Having lived in Baltimore/D. See, San Francisco, Phoenix, and Houston, this town has them all beat. With all the home invasions, carjackings, theft and meth/crack pushed by gangs it is a rip off to the tax payers to make a media show and focus on strip clubs.

Also the city government corruption scandals coming to light, there are much more serious issues at hand for this town to survive. I am personally looking to move in 2007, Memphis just sucks.

Too bad, looks like no more lap dances at PP after my weekly firearms practice at Rangemaster. Oh well, maybe someone will carjack me and I can pop off something else, like 9 rounds of some 45 hollow point and be legal doing so. Cheers.

Muffbuster69
12-10-06, 14:59
Just read in the knoxville news paper that they raided and closed down several strip clubs in memphis,Sorry guys i know that hurts because every time i visit your town i have a ball,I guess the cops had no other crime to keep them busy what a shame and i hope this blows over.

Moments
12-10-06, 20:10
The news has Platinum Plus closed with the DA wanting to sell it off. Said they were in there 23 months of undercover work to bust the place for drug sales and prostitution. Would have like to see them put that much effort into getting rid of the gangs in Memphis and the violent crime

Many of these girls will start dancing at other clubs. That's more selection for us and more competition between them for the $$$. Plus, the overall quality of the girls will increase in the other clubs.

Boogie Van
12-11-06, 07:59
Many of these girls will start dancing at other clubs. That's more selection for us and more competition between them for the $$$. Plus, the overall quality of the girls will increase in the other clubs.How in the hell will this be an improvement? It most likely means no more full-nude dancing (a lot of clubs already didn't do that) and probably means no full-contact lapdances. Who wants overall quality at other clubs when it was at one place? And you guys who go for the extras may also find them harder to get. The other clubs will feel the heat and if they are successful at keepong Platinum closed for good, that will embolden then into cracking down on the rest.

Dataman
12-11-06, 15:35
The City has been trying to control the clubs for some time. Of course the clubs have always had some level of Drugs and prostitution. Just think about the Danny Owens days.

Memphis has been a hold out for some time in curbing the activities in the clubs and it appears more effort is being given in hitting the owners.

It's sad that the drugs and gangs appear to be involved these days. Platinum Plus was the cream of the crop. Many of the others I would not even think about going to now. I guess it's time to just remember the past.

Turk1
12-11-06, 17:17
Which clubs besides PP got closed down?

And wouldn't you know it is just before I come to town - just my luck!

Mister Balls
12-11-06, 18:08
I disagree Gradenko I think Moments is right.I mean you have to understand these women work in the sex trade.They cant not do this its what they do whether the club allows it or not.And if they cant do it in the club they are going to find someway to do it whether streetwalking or otherwise.Either way it is better for the customer in the end.More supply than demand drives down prices.As far as these non nude clubs you are talking about,ummm are you in Memphis?lol

How in the hell will this be an improvement? It most likely means no more full-nude dancing (a lot of clubs already didn't do that) and probably means no full-contact lapdances. Who wants overall quality at other clubs when it was at one place? And you guys who go for the extras may also find them harder to get. The other clubs will feel the heat and if they are successful at keepong Platinum closed for good, that will embolden then into cracking down on the rest.

Cat Daddy #2
12-11-06, 18:28
I disagree Gradenko I think Moments is right.I mean you have to understand these women work in the sex trade.They cant not do this its what they do whether the club allows it or not.And if they cant do it in the club they are going to find someway to do it whether streetwalking or otherwise.Either way it is better for the customer in the end.More supply than demand drives down prices.As far as these non nude clubs you are talking about,ummm are you in Memphis?lol

My thinking exactly because all of the clubs I have been to in Memphis(and I have been to them all) have nude dancing.

Ozark Man
12-11-06, 18:35
Yes I must agree the more out their the better the prices will be. Went out looking today but it was a little lean but I am sure they are just being carefull.

How many clubs did they close I heard that they were targeting several!

Will have to watch and see who all they scooped up.Happy Hunting guys and be careful out their.

And a big hello to Madison I am looking foreward to getting to meet you.

Ozark

Iceman61
12-12-06, 02:52
Seems like LE is trying to do a number on "all" the clubs now. It also seems like they are going after all of them, one after another. If there is any truth in what is reported on TV as far as it being a joint investigation (I. E. Local, state, federal agencies) and how long it has been going on, the next thing on the agenda will probably be a sting on CL. Nashville has already started hitting CL providers. I guess Barney couldn't do it without the help of the Mt. Pilot agents. LOL

I haven't been a "posting" member long but I've been in the dream world for awhile. I don't know the %'s of girls that got busted in the turmoil but goodie-goodies (the ones smart enuff to fund their savings accounts) will probably go to other clubs while the ones that would probably hit the streets are under bond and too scared to get into much trouble at the moment. But who knows? Christmas is just around the corner.

Be cautious guys, who knows what Barney has his nose in now.

Just my 2¢ worth

Boogie Van
12-12-06, 08:02
I disagree Gradenko I think Moments is right.I mean you have to understand these women work in the sex trade.They cant not do this its what they do whether the club allows it or not.And if they cant do it in the club they are going to find someway to do it whether streetwalking or otherwise.Either way it is better for the customer in the end.More supply than demand drives down prices.As far as these non nude clubs you are talking about,ummm are you in Memphis?lolI think you are missing a major point of my prior reply and I wasn't talking about the girls who perform extras in the back. Honestly that's not what I went to Platinum for anyway.

Again, if the DA is successful in keeping the clubs closed, especially Platinum, he will believe that he has a mandate to do it to the rest. Ask any person who hobbies in Nashville as to how all the parlors were laid waste to when their DA and police chief got ballsy. Also happened to a bunch of strip clubs. I am sure they all love receiving their dances with a couple of feet of air cushioning their lap from the dancer's ass. It would be a bad assumption to believe that none of the other Memphis clubs won't feel or fear leo heat.

And a majority of the women who strip for a living don't fuck/suck for money, inside or take out. It's not like there is going to be a huge population spurt of hotties high heeling it on Lamar. And if you think Babes, The Pony, New York New York, etc is going to compare to Platinum, you are wrong. And yes, LOL, I go to Memphis clubs and not every stripper bares all, not even in Platinum.

Batfishb
12-12-06, 08:20
WOW! With the clubs getting so much attention, you would think it is an election year! LOL

With the amount of clubs getting busted, you will see more ladies move to other clubs, increase traffic on Craigslist, and streetwalking. So, fellow mongers, be careful!

Moments
12-12-06, 12:34
I think you are missing a major point of my prior reply and I wasn't talking about the girls who perform extras in the back. Honestly that's not what I went to Platinum for anyway.

Again, if the DA is successful in keeping the clubs closed, especially Platinum, he will believe that he has a mandate to do it to the rest. Ask any person who hobbies in Nashville as to how all the parlors were laid waste to when their DA and police chief got ballsy. Also happened to a bunch of strip clubs. I am sure they all love receiving their dances with a couple of feet of air cushioning their lap from the dancer's ass. It would be a bad assumption to believe that none of the other Memphis clubs won't feel or fear leo heat.

And a majority of the women who strip for a living don't fuck/suck for money, inside or take out. It's not like there is going to be a huge population spurt of hotties high heeling it on Lamar. And if you think Babes, The Pony, New York New York, etc is going to compare to Platinum, you are wrong. And yes, LOL, I go to Memphis clubs and not every stripper bares all, not even in Platinum.

I guess you don't know how Memphis works. Every year leo "raid" a club (mostly around election time) and its a big news story. The club closes for a few months and then re-opens. A few weeks after re-opening, everything is back to normal.

Boogie Van
12-12-06, 13:17
I guess you don't know how Memphis works. Every year leo "raid" a club (mostly around election time) and its a big news story. The club closes for a few months and then re-opens. A few weeks after re-opening, everything is back to normal.What's not typical is that the FBI and IRS were involved in a 23-month investigation. And election time was a month ago. And while they are always threatening to use the "public nuisance" statute to keep it closed, I don't remember a time (other than with Danny Owens) that they were talking about seizing and selling off assets.

Again, the fact that you are underestimating this as "business as usual" could get someone in trouble. You may be right and Platinum will be back to its old ways in a couple of months. But you may also need to realize that it may not. And just because the Memphis' most famous strip club is closed doesn't mean the streets will be flowing with strippers looking to make the buck. Just because a woman chooses to shake her ass on stage for money doesn't mean that that she'll turn to walking the stroll, blowing people in the comfy confines of their car or the closest hourly notel. With the new heat, I'm not sure the other clubs will readily welcome freewheel action in the vip rooms.

As I said, talk to anybody that regularly mongered in Nashville a few years ago. They'll wax nostalgic about the "good ol' days" and lament the troubles they have now with the hobby. Memphis spent tens of thousands on their adult business consultant and no telling how much during their 23-month bachelor party. If the public starts to ***** about it, they'll have to justify the expense. And that means cracking down on more clubs, street girls, and maybe even the adult bookstores. And you already can't buy porn on Columbus Day

Renee M
12-12-06, 22:09
Sorry to here of PP shut down. Personally I haven't visited PP for over a year so won't't miss it.- unless it spills over to the other clubs (which is entirely possible). Hit up a few of the clubs during the middle of last week.

Platinum Rose.- Visited early in evening (about 9 pm) A number of good looking dancers working. Had a lap dance from one of the best looking (IMHO) girls named "Ja? " (tall, thin, with large wing tattoo across lower back). Unfortunely the dance was about a bad as I've had in Memphis. WIll not have a repeat performance. Another smaller dancer named "Red" provided a great lap dance, though a little more feminine deodorrant would have made the experience more enjoyable. Finally, "Sunkist" gave a nice lapdance and she is a cutie. Would have a repeat performance and recomend her. Even so, as this use to be my favorite hangout, I've not enjoyed myself at this club as I have in the past. Will likely hit other clubs first on future trips to Memphis.

Babe's.- Hit Babe's about 11 pm. The atmosphere and asethics in this club have propressively gone downhill. The VIP area is downright dingy. The dancers were a mixed lot, black and white, some very good lookers, and a few that (IMHO) would have a hard time making it on the street (but hey. We all have different tastes! Don't that make life great.). A couple of the dancers seemed to have been "using" and were pretty well wasted. Had a VIP from a slim vixen claiming to be visiting from SC (Gissel? ). I would recommend her if she remains, even though she put on the hustle for extra songs.

Blacktails (aka King of Clubs).- This club was a disaster. Granted it was getting later (about 1 pm) by the time I arrived, but still only 2 girls appeared to be working. Both were average, but nothing to demand my attention. Needless to say, I didn't remain long.

Jouney'd on to New York New York Club as I've never been there. However, few cars in the parking lot made me reconsider and I went across the street to Pure Passion. My past experiences with Pure Passion have not been good, so it was with some misgivings that I went. Much to my pleasure, I had a great time. First time in since their remodeling and the place is quite nice. Despite the lateness (this was after visiting Blacktails. Which was all but shut down), at least a dozen or more dancers were working. All were good looking (even the worst lookers were average or above, IMHO). Girls were freindly and inviting. Had lap dances from Paris and Chloee? Both were excellent.

Inquired of a couple of differnt girls about takeout. Mixed reports, at least one nada but a couple of yeahs! Didn't get any numbers as I was only in town for one night.

Fobu Monger
12-13-06, 01:00
Moments: I have to agree with Gradenko here, this "raid" is considerably different. A lot of girls are getting off the stroll and on to the internet. Look at how many girls from the stroll now appear on Craigslist and SouthernBelles.

I was out quite a bit today and LE was every where on Lamar. National and Summer were bear.

Again, the fact that you are underestimating this as "business as usual" could get someone in trouble. You may be right and Platinum will be back to its old ways in a couple of months. But you may also need to realize that it may not. And just because the Memphis' most famous strip club is closed doesn't mean the streets will be flowing with strippers looking to make the buck. Just because a woman chooses to shake her ass on stage for money doesn't mean that that she'll turn to walking the stroll, blowing people in the comfy confines of their car or the closest hourly notel. With the new heat, I'm not sure the other clubs will readily welcome freewheel action in the vip rooms.

Dataman
12-13-06, 17:50
The clubs in Memphis have survivied the surge of laws and guidelines that have been implemented in many cities. The "Good Ole Days" such as they were will be gone in the activity of clubs. Yes, there will always be some level of prostitution that originates in the clubs but as other cities have found it will be reduce.

Memphis Clubs have been going pretty much wide open and things are catchin up. I believe we will see Memphis go the same route as Nashivlle. Nashville at one time had a very strong adult entertainment industry with clubs, massage parlors, etc. Not any more..

I very seldom hit the clubs these days but I am sure we see the demise of many over the next year, if for no other reason than to try to get something positive in the press.

Member #4186
12-16-06, 19:31
After reading several internet resources, including the men's chat-rooms and bulletin boards (like this one) and the various news outlets, both mainstream and freaky-liberal, I noticed one thing that I can't reconcile. The owner of the two clubs closed -- Tunica Cabaret and Platinum Plus -- also owned Ebony Lace. And now I *know* law-enforcement can make cases about EL having prostitution or drugs, that place was a PIT, but so far it doesn't seem to be closed yet. What gives?

Fob Dfc
12-17-06, 10:45
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm suppose to meet a client in tunica for our annual review. Last year I got a huge bonus after a night at the PP. This guy is not quite a monger but he loves the strip clubs, He use to live in houston, and now lives in NOLA so I'm sure whatever is left in memphis is better than what's in New Orleans. Someone please tell me where to take this old man so he can still think I take care of him. I'm desperate so I('m here asking for help!!!

F

Masterminder1
12-17-06, 12:17
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm suppose to meet a client in tunica for our annual review. Last year I got a huge bonus after a night at the PP. This guy is not quite a monger but he loves the strip clubs, He use to live in houston, and now lives in NOLA so I'm sure whatever is left in memphis is better than what's in New Orleans. Someone please tell me where to take this old man so he can still think I take care of him. I'm desperate so I('m here asking for help!!!

F
Gold Club is still decent and Christy's should still have some pretty ladies too.It depends on what you are looking for. I doubt you will find take out at any club right now.

Wandysaku
12-17-06, 13:11
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm suppose to meet a client in tunica for our annual review. Last year I got a huge bonus after a night at the PP. This guy is not quite a monger but he loves the strip clubs, He use to live in houston, and now lives in NOLA so I'm sure whatever is left in memphis is better than what's in New Orleans. Someone please tell me where to take this old man so he can still think I take care of him. I'm desperate so I('m here asking for help!

FI've been a fan of the Pony for the past couple of years, to me, it's good if you just want to chill and have a good time. No where near as wild as PP

Dataman
12-17-06, 15:47
The last time I visited Christie's it was OK. Several ladies who seemed to enjoy close dancing upstairs. I am sure they are also on the radar with the local LE.

I do feel that the efforts to regulate the clubs is more intense now and not the typicial "close and open" deals. Federal authorities are involved and Memphis is gotten so much horrible crime press I think they will continue to turn up the pressure.

Sad to see the clubs go the way the adult industry did in Nashville but I guess it's a sign of the times.

Seven Inch
12-17-06, 20:29
Gold Club is still decent and Christy's should still have some pretty ladies too.It depends on what you are looking for. I doubt you will find take out at any club right now.I like Christy's for a business meeting since PP is unavailable. Just call ahead & ask how many girls are working the shifts when you're about an hour before going. Gold club was pretty run down last time I was in there (January '06) but the girls were about like normal for that club.

Hope this helps-

PS- There are always private dances if you're in Tunica

BluffCity
12-17-06, 23:42
Platnum rose,pure passion and babes.Guys takeout is very much off the menu the strippers are scared shittless since what happened last weekend.

Mister Balls
12-18-06, 00:32
After reading several internet resources, including the men's chat-rooms and bulletin boards (like this one) and the various news outlets, both mainstream and freaky-liberal, I noticed one thing that I can't reconcile. The owner of the two clubs closed -- Tunica Cabaret and Platinum Plus -- also owned Ebony Lace. And now I *know* law-enforcement can make cases about EL having prostitution or drugs, that place was a PIT, but so far it doesn't seem to be closed yet. What gives?

Yaknow I been thinking the same thing.But the only thing I can figure is Ebony Lace gets very little business these days.I went there on a Saturday night and there were maybe fifteen people there at best.I have gone there during hours when other clubs are open and EL was closing down becasue there were no customers.

Fobu Monger
12-18-06, 01:04
And now I *know* law-enforcement can make cases about EL having prostitution or drugs, that place was a PIT, but so far it doesn't seem to be closed yet. What gives?

Word has it that someone connected with EL also as LEO ties, thus they kind of like fall off the radar screen. Like they say, follow the money....

Turk1
12-18-06, 18:12
Platnum rose,pure passion and babes.Guys takeout is very much off the menu the strippers are scared shittless since what happened last weekend.You can't keep them down for long! Not only is takeout back on the menu but so is inhouse. Just need to get to the right girls.

Batman50
12-19-06, 01:21
You can't keep them down for long! Not only is takeout back on the menu but so is inhouse. Just need to get to the right girls.I agree, I experienced an awesome in house at a club this weekend, that I infrequently visit! Its usually too strict for me, but I was rocked by this fine ass black girl was a 10 easily! Senior members, pm me for club name and dancer!

Sinbadd
12-19-06, 11:19
I agree, I experienced an awesome in house at a club this weekend, that I infrequently visit! Its usually too strict for me, but I was rocked by this fine ass black girl was a 10 easily! Senior members, pm me for club name and dancer!Noob, only 2 posts, "batman" (a crimefighter). LE?

Batman50
12-21-06, 03:22
Noob, only 2 posts, "batman" (a crimefighter). LE?Not a crimefighter, and yes I'm a noob. Everyone was at one time. I'm very safe about how I play. Don't wanna know? Just don't ask! ;)

Sanptn
12-21-06, 17:10
Tried my first late night mongering with a visit to New York New York for the first time. I would say this club has got better maintainence than the other clubs on Brooks and some pretty girls too. Unfortunately, it was too late (around 2 AM) when I got there and not many girls working. I set my eyes on an awesome on the mainstage with some nice ta's but she was winding down for the night, hence could not get into any action.

I tried Lamar starting from the 240 loop till winchester but there were no SWs to be found. I have not tried the SWs yet and may be I was not looking at the right place. Any tips will be appreciated on how to spot a SW without getting into trouble.

I hope there are more & better looking girls at Christie, now that P Plus has been shut down.

Happ mongering

Sweet aka Sanpat

BluffCity
12-27-06, 22:36
Is there any takeout available in this club?

Catniper
01-09-07, 12:54
I am hitting town this afternoon any news on the clubs?

Niper

Fuckluvr
01-09-07, 15:11
Yaknow I been thinking the same thing.But the only thing I can figure is Ebony Lace gets very little business these days.I went there on a Saturday night and there were maybe fifteen people there at best.I have gone there during hours when other clubs are open and EL was closing down becasue there were no customers.

I think it is because EL is so hidden and out of the way. PP is in a very visable location and probably had lots of compaints from people who live in the area. There are very few people who live around EL.

Member #4243
01-22-07, 17:51
Anybody know whether the PP girls went to Christie's or the Pony or Gold Club or what? I had a couple regular girls I saw at PP (not for takeout, but for excellent dances) and I'd love to reconnect.

Kay was one . . . very slender Hawaiian girl, very nice, worked days. If you have info I'd love it.

On Stroll
01-22-07, 18:33
I heard that most were at Christie and the Pony.

Tech2600
01-22-07, 22:36
It appears that alot of the PP girls are now at the Gold Club. But the Gold Club has changed recently also. It has been packed on the weekends. They have a new LOUD MOUTH DJ. I would love to knock him in the jaw so that he would shut the hell up. More of the frat house crowd since PP closed.

Member #4186
01-23-07, 00:42
I'd like to know more about PP girls, as well. Kiki and Taylor (enhanced blondes, one quite petite, supposedly sisters), Justice and Dusty (vixen girl-on-girl experts; slim to the point of anorexic, except for the fine asses; perky tits), Teresa (blonde bob-cut hair, all natural and smooth, a little more meat), that Af-Am gal from Atlanta who couldn't resist just reaching right IN there and wiggling him out for a few extra Jacksons.

Anyone with specific info, I heartily encourage you to post it here. Name names and places!

LostInMemphis
01-26-07, 20:48
Hit the Pony last night after a noneventful stroll down Lamar, and Summer .. Boy was I surprised at the talent , best looking girls I seen dancing in a long time. Out of 15 or so girls, there were 12 knock outs. According to one of the dancers, half of platinum now works there. Almost all of the girls were from PP along with the bouncer, and a couple of waitresses. Kind of funny.

Tennessee
01-30-07, 04:18
Drove my EL on my way home. They were closed. Looked like a large stock of something outside. Could have been roofing mats. Any ideas?

MemphisCracker
02-01-07, 02:44
Wassup fellas, I turn 21 in a little less than 2 weeks, some of my boys are taking me to the strip club. However, I have only been to 1 on my 18th b-day and that was in Dallas, so I don't know shit about Memphis clubs. Anyway, anybody got any good suggestion/tips that would be helpful. Also, is there still anywhere where you bring your own alcohol, I heard somewhere might still do that. Anyway, thx.

Member #4186
02-01-07, 15:59
First suggestion: don't let anyone know it's your birthday. Otherwise you'll be spanked and whup-assed until you're black and blue.

BluffCity
02-01-07, 23:19
This club at one time was a top notch club but now it is sub standard. It has a new look but no longer have a private vip room. The dancers are low quality all skinny dark skin dancer not a red bone in the bunch.

Jon24
02-02-07, 11:22
Wassup fellas, I turn 21 in a little less than 2 weeks, some of my boys are taking me to the strip club. However, I have only been to 1 on my 18th b-day and that was in Dallas, so I don't know shit about Memphis clubs. Anyway, anybody got any good suggestion/tips that would be helpful. Also, is there still anywhere where you bring your own alcohol, I heard somewhere might still do that. Anyway, thx.You'll find more information than you could ever want; go brew yourself a pot o' coffee one night and just start by RTFF.

All the info on girls, takeout, ethnicities, who's where, etc. are on there. We have a great forum here in Memphis with thousands of great reports.
Then once you're done, you can pose a few specific questions to the board. But you'll be more likely to get specific answers once you contribute to the board a little more. Most people will assume newbies may be related to LEO, so build trust on the board, and it will pay off.

Stay safe!

Ozark Man
02-05-07, 10:43
Went and did a Friday night at the Pony and damn if they don't have some fine ladies in their.Had a good time got some really touchy feely dances but hade a great time would recommend to anyone looking to have a great time.

Go with a few bucks to blow do not sweat the prices and you will have a really safe experiance.I would like to know about any of the other local clubs as I am still trying to get my feet on the ground in Memphis. Their was one girl at the Pony offering out service but for 5$ I think it was a little bit overpriced even though she was a knockout,Is this the typical going price for out side the club service in Memphis?

As alway guys be safe out their!

OZ

BluffCity
02-05-07, 23:34
Went and did a Friday night at the Pony and damn if they don't have some fine ladies in their.Had a good time got some really touchy feely dances but hade a great time would recommend to anyone looking to have a great time.

Go with a few bucks to blow do not sweat the prices and you will have a really safe experiance.I would like to know about any of the other local clubs as I am still trying to get my feet on the ground in Memphis. Their was one girl at the Pony offering out service but for 5$ I think it was a little bit overpriced even though she was a knockout,Is this the typical going price for out side the club service in Memphis?

As alway guys be safe out their!

OZThese dancers got game .She quoted you that much to see will you take the bait.You can get it cheaper on off nights when she is not making money.friday and saturday are the worst nights to try to get takeout.

Mister Balls
02-06-07, 14:07
Fell up in Babes last night.I really like that strip club because its real relaxed never a lot of people and you dont get hassled by the dancers.Nobody does takeout there to my knowledge,but stil for the strip club experience its nice.There was a dancer in there named Princess oh my god she musta been from PP cuz they have never had that calibre of dancer in there before.Also on that other post about NEW YORK NEW YORK I been there three times and I dont think they do takeout there.

Cat Daddy #2
02-06-07, 14:52
Fell up in Babes last night.I really like that strip club because its real relaxed never a lot of people and you dont get hassled by the dancers.Nobody does takeout there to my knowledge,but stil for the strip club experience its nice.There was a dancer in there named Princess oh my god she musta been from PP cuz they have never had that calibre of dancer in there before.Also on that other post about NEW YORK NEW YORK I been there three times and I dont think they do takeout there.Takeout is available with the right dancer. I have had takeout from a few that still work there. It depends on if they know you or feel comfortable with you.

MemphisCracker
02-06-07, 17:06
I understand jon24, thx, but which strip clubs let you bring your own liquor?

I'm trying to avoid rediculous prices.

Lee Co Man
02-06-07, 19:11
Anyone seen a little latina named Loriel maybe spelled wrong, she may go by the name senorita? Right above her goodies it says " a little slice of heaven". I been looking for her just wondering if anyone has any info.

Thanks

Cat Daddy #2
02-09-07, 15:04
Well it looks like EL doors are open again. I passed by and they had a nice crowd. Think I might swing by there real soon. New York New York had a good crowd but I did not stop. Babes did not have many ladies while I was there. The bartender was dancing on stage and was sexy as hell with that round ass of hers. As I passed Black Ponytail I saw the news van there so maybe we may find out something on them later.

Benchseats Rock
02-09-07, 20:52
As I passed Black Ponytail I saw the news van there so maybe we may find out something on them later.Memphis, Tenn.

On Thursday, a Memphis judge ordered controversial gentlemen's club Black Tail Shake Joint to close for ten months. Memphis' WHBQ News reported that the club's owner, Jerry Westlund, was told by the judge that he could either "sell the club or reopen and follow the law after the 10-month period is over."

City officials told WHBQ that Westlund had indicated he would sell the club.

Following an investigation, city prosecutors filed a petition to have the club closed in August 2006, claiming over 30 incidents of drugs and prostitution.

According to WHBQ, in November 2006, the club was fined "more than $26,000 by the city's beer board. And in July 2006, a man was shot outside the club after an argument."

The club was also closed under its previous management for violating public nuisance laws.

Tennessee
02-10-07, 13:01
Can confirm BlackTail has closed. They took EL and changed the name to Jet Strip. It appeared most of the BT management is over there. Was there for maybe 40 mins at around 2am Friday and there were probably 8 girls.

Did not see any dances (had two showtimes during that period) and there was a bouncer standing in the VIP area.

MemphisCracker
02-17-07, 23:07
HAHAHA I went to Christie's on my 21st b-day, got crunk as a mufucka, shit was that FIA, tons of girls, over 75% were pretty fuckin hot, and the black chick named Jersey is worth your money, that hoe gives some rediculously crunk lapdances upstairs, and 3 dollar pitchers of beer, it's like DAMN, what more do you need!

Renee M
02-21-07, 22:53
HAHAHA I went to Christie's on my 21st b-day, got crunk as a mufucka, shit was that FIA, tons of girls, over 75% were pretty fuckin hot, and the black chick named Jersey is worth your money, that hoe gives some rediculously crunk lapdances upstairs, and 3 dollar pitchers of beer, it's like DAMN, what more do you need!I just love it when a monger is happy!

Mister Balls
03-05-07, 12:27
Now see,some mongers dont listen to me.When I said some of these clubs closing down didnt mean they would stop hoin some folks didnt understand.Fell up in NYNY Thursday which is a VERY classy joint.Been there numerous times and they didnt do takeout.But lo and behold black tail closed down and Ebony Lace was closed just long enough for the dancers that ho to get work there.Me and my boy got two dancers tookem back to the HOtel and banged them in the same bed.And maan NYNY has so many dancers its crazy!They got more dancers than customers!Anyways the moral of this story is ho's are like energy.Energy doesnt dissappear its just tranfered.Ho's are like energy.But they feel better.

BluffCity
03-06-07, 00:05
Dropped by Platinum Rose sunday night and guess who was there Allen Iverson nba baller spending money like it was water and rubbing it in us working guys face.These dumb black sport guys when will they learn flashing money like that brings trouble. AKA Adam pacman Jones throwing 81000 dollars on a stipclub stage just to be seen.

Moments
03-06-07, 09:41
Now see,some mongers dont listen to me.When I said some of these clubs closing down didnt mean they would stop hoin some folks didnt understand.Fell up in NYNY Thursday which is a VERY classy joint.Been there numerous times and they didnt do takeout.But lo and behold black tail closed down and Ebony Lace was closed just long enough for the dancers that ho to get work there.Me and my boy got two dancers tookem back to the HOtel and banged them in the same bed.And maan NYNY has so many dancers its crazy!They got more dancers than customers!Anyways the moral of this story is ho's are like energy.Energy doesnt dissappear its just tranfered.Ho's are like energy.But they feel better.

Amen brother, Amen!

Bluechip68
03-06-07, 12:03
HAHAHA I went to Christie's on my 21st b-day, got crunk as a mufucka, shit was that FIA, tons of girls, over 75% were pretty fuckin hot, and the black chick named Jersey is worth your money, that hoe gives some rediculously crunk lapdances upstairs, and 3 dollar pitchers of beer, it's like DAMN, what more do you need!I'm not even sure I know what any of that means.

PoppaDiddy
03-06-07, 17:10
Dropped by Platinum Rose sunday night and guess who was there Allen Iverson nba baller spending money like it was water and rubbing it in us working guys face.These dumb black sport guys when will they learn flashing money like that brings trouble. AKA Adam pacman Jones throwing 81000 dollars on a stipclub stage just to be seen.Jealousy is a *****, huh?

Cat Daddy #2
03-06-07, 18:04
Jealousy is a *****, huh?

Rest assure if they were balling like that there were some paid bodyguards somewhere in the gest of things watching to make sure nothing jump off in the club. If so they were were ready to handle the business at hand. Those guys were safer than you Bluff.

Tedd1
03-07-07, 06:57
Can anyone in the Memphis area tell me where is Accent or Capri? 2 old K of C vets currently shaking at?

Member #4186
03-08-07, 19:00
On the Iverson topic -- spreading money around in a way that annoys us working dudes -- there was a similar story about a wealthy ball player who flung $80K on to the stage of a strip club in Vegas, but then expected to get it BACK, for some reason, because evidently it was "for visual effect." Har. Dumbass. Can't find the link right now. Anyone? Anyone? Bueler? Anyone?

Moments
03-08-07, 23:38
Can anyone in the Memphis area tell me where is Accent or Capri? 2 old K of C vets currently shaking at?

Capri works at the jet strip (formerly EL). Take out is 250 for her. I haven't seen Accent in over a year.

Bigboi47
03-09-07, 01:32
On the Iverson topic -- spreading money around in a way that annoys us working dudes -- there was a similar story about a wealthy ball player who flung $80K on to the stage of a strip club in Vegas, but then expected to get it BACK, for some reason, because evidently it was "for visual effect." Har. Dumbass. Can't find the link right now. Anyone? Anyone? Bueler? Anyone?
He did not throw 81k on stage according to the owner of the club only about 3k was Pacmans money the rest was the nights receipts from the club. Also Nelly and Jermaine Dupri where there making it rain dollar bills. The owner Susnar said his recollection of the events was based upon his interviews with employees and club surveillance video.He said the trouble started after 4 a.m., when Jones and his entourage of a half-dozen people returned to the club for the second time that evening.Jones tossed hundreds of $1 bills on the stripper stage, Susnar said, adding that when a dancer started grabbing the money without Jones' permission, he got angry, grabbed her hair and slammed her head against the stage.
Jones lawyer version of that night. Robinson told the paper that the entertainers began throwing cash into the air, sparking a fight among women on and off the stage as they scrambled for the money. He said Jones was attacked when he tried to get his own money back. "Mr. Jones didn't assault anybody," Robinson said.

BluffCity
03-09-07, 08:45
To all my stripclubs mongers what is the going rate for takeout at the Platinum Rose.These dancers are quoting some crazy prices these days one dancer called indonesia quoted me a price of 300 dollars and another little dancer named Silence told 400.Who in the hell is paying that kind of money for takeout a fool.

Tedd1
03-09-07, 21:47
I don't mean to brag, but I banged Carpri for half that at the Star on EP. Don't let Capri rob you blind. She fine az hell, but dam! 250. You got know how to talk to them strippers. If they sense you are green they will pounce on you, for all you got! And for them guys in the P. Rose the same goes for U. Trust me them dances are no different from Capri. Speaking of P. Rose anybody seen Sexxy Redd formerly of EL, K of see. I think her real name is Shea. The last time I saw her she was at the P. Rose about 2 years ago. I need a Sexxy Redd update.

Mister Balls
03-10-07, 13:13
I agree,thats a hell of a lot of money to be spending.I think the best way to get leverage in negotiating is go to the club during a weeknight when its not busy and hang around till cloing time.The ones who do takeout who arent making any money are going to have to negotiate.Example:Awhile back me and my boy both banged a dancer from black tail(again this was awhile ago)and we videotaped it for 100.Because we hung around till all the alternatives were gone.

I don't mean to brag, but I banged Carpri for half that at the Star on EP. Don't let Capri rob you blind. She fine az hell, but dam! 250. You got know how to talk to them strippers. If they sense you are green they will pounce on you, for all you got! And for them guys in the P. Rose the same goes for U. Trust me them dances are no different from Capri. Speaking of P. Rose anybody seen Sexxy Redd formerly of EL, K of see. I think her real name is Shea. The last time I saw her she was at the P. Rose about 2 years ago. I need a Sexxy Redd update.

Comcast1
03-10-07, 13:17
I agree,thats a hell of a lot of money to be spending.I think the best way to get leverage in negotiating is go to the club during a weeknight when its not busy and hang around till cloing time.The ones who do takeout who arent making any money are going to have to negotiate.Example:Awhile back me and my boy both banged a dancer from black tail(again this was awhile ago)and we videotaped it for 100.Because we hung around till all the alternatives were gone.
Now thats how you party!!A camcorder! A stripper!! HELL YEAH

Member #4186
03-10-07, 15:12
He did not throw 81k on stage according to the owner of the club only about 3k was Pacmans money the rest was the nights receipts from the club. Also Nelly and Jermaine Dupri where there making it rain dollar bills. The owner Susnar said his recollection of the events was based upon his interviews with employees and club surveillance video.He said the trouble started after 4 a.m., when Jones and his entourage of a half-dozen people returned to the club for the second time that evening.Jones tossed hundreds of $1 bills on the stripper stage, Susnar said, adding that when a dancer started grabbing the money without Jones' permission, he got angry, grabbed her hair and slammed her head against the stage.
Jones lawyer version of that night. Robinson told the paper that the entertainers began throwing cash into the air, sparking a fight among women on and off the stage as they scrambled for the money. He said Jones was attacked when he tried to get his own money back. "Mr. Jones didn't assault anybody," Robinson said.Still the dude threw money on a strip club stage and then tried to get it back. I'm not quite sure what part of strip-club 101 he missed.

Moments
03-10-07, 23:05

As a strip club vet, I'll never go for 250. That's what she quoted at Jet Strip. I agree, if you seem like you have a little money, they will try to drain you.

MemphisCruiser
03-13-07, 12:19
Not only do you need to be careful with the girls and cops but ...

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/midsouth_news/article/0,1426,MCA_1497_5413773,00.html

Was in todays paper.

Member #4186
03-14-07, 13:19

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/midsouth_news/article/0,1426,MCA_1497_5413773,00.html

Was in todays paper.There are holes in this story. I mean, sure, I'm not surprised PP ripped the guy off, but something is missing.

The story in the link suggests (by quoting a PP employee) that Am-Ex did the investigation and agreed to the charges. But I can't imagine that. If he signed for something, all they have to do is produce the signed receipts. If he recalls paying $2, 000 and "possible" other charge, then all they have to do is produce the paperwork and all he has to do is state he was drunk.- it's not legally binding, to be coerced into signing something. If the payments were under dispute, then his drunkenness would be sufficient. High charges for "extremely expensive" bottles of champagne? No, Am-Ex wouldn't have accepted that, although it might "technically" be legal, they would have had to have a better statement than that before they just dropped the dispute and paid up and passed the cost on to their card-holder.

I have had a few disputes with credit card companies.- nothing THAT expensive, of course.- and they've always been on my side. Kind of refreshing, in fact. As long as you immediately fill out the paperwork.- you get your bill, you find something fishy, you sign and fax them the form before 60 days is up.- then, basically, the way I've experienced things, the vendor has to prove you got the stuff or else the credit card company won't roll over. Even if they DO, you're still well within your rights to refuse to pay them unless they sue you for it. Sure, it might be a legalistic hassle, but it's not HARD to forestall a payment for a long time.

To me, either something hasn't been told clearly, or Am-Ex looks REALLY bad in this story. I can't imagine them approving of $57, 000 in "champagne" on Saturday night. Or of PP roping off the VIP room, NOT. The dude did something silly.- paid Am-Ex on the presumption he'd get it back? Didn't send in the form on time? Something.

I want to know more.

Member #4186
03-14-07, 13:26

Was in todays paper.Something's missing from this story. I can't imagine that American Express would just roll over on the subject of $57,000 dollars, especially not money supposedly changed on a weekend night at a "disreputable" establishment for "expensive bottles of champagne." The customer in question either DID sign for the full $57K (in which case he should plead drunkenness, it's not legal to take a drunken person's signature on a binding contract and champagne was involved so, by definition, he was too drunk), or he didn't get the dispute forms in on time, or something else happened by which he screwed up his legal rights. I can't imagine Am-Ex being THAT easy to fool. Visa and MC have been very good to me over minor disputes; major ones, they'd probably pull out MORE not less defensive measures.

MemphisCruiser
03-14-07, 15:58
Something's missing from this story. I can't imagine that American Express would just roll over on the subject of $57,000 dollars, especially not money supposedly changed on a weekend night at a "disreputable" establishment for "expensive bottles of champagne." The customer in question either DID sign for the full $57K (in which case he should plead drunkenness, it's not legal to take a drunken person's signature on a binding contract and champagne was involved so, by definition, he was too drunk), or he didn't get the dispute forms in on time, or something else happened by which he screwed up his legal rights. I can't imagine Am-Ex being THAT easy to fool. Visa and MC have been very good to me over minor disputes; major ones, they'd probably pull out MORE not less defensive measures.

I agree - every dispute I have ever done with AMEX has easily gone my way no questions asked. Was just posting it for the FYI value.

Muggs
03-18-07, 04:09
I'm new to the area. As I was driving down Lamar, I noticed a spot called Showgirls.

Is this a dancer club too?

MemphisCruiser
03-18-07, 10:47
I'm new to the area. As I was driving down Lamar, I noticed a spot called Showgirls.

Is this a dancer club too?

It is - it is one of the seedier clubs IMHO.

Cat Daddy #2
03-18-07, 15:32
It is - it is one of the seedier clubs IMHO.

Yeah the girls are all about the hustle in there. They will promise the world but won"t deliver on crap. Drop by for a few beers and view the eye candy. After that head to NYNY,Babes or Platnium Rose and have some real fun.

MemphisCracker
03-18-07, 22:03
Sup playas. Last night me and the boys were going out for a few drinks, pulled up in Christie's, looked overly crowded, like really overcrowded, so we decided to go to The Pony, and HA. What a punk ass excuse for a club, wasted 8 bucks getting in, nothing in there but 60 year olds and wetbacks, and no "party" atmosphere at all. I'm tellin you guys, shit was WEAK, so we finished the beer you get when you walk in, and left that shiznit. Then we go to Christie's, and automatically it's obvious how much more "hip" Christie's is in comparison to The Pony. Maybe The Pony was just having a bad night, but I mean it was 10 o'clock Saturday night, so if you doin bad then, you're probably doin something wrong. I just kinda felt like the Pony was the place for old dudes and that Christie's was a much more, party, get crunk atmosphere, (and they got 3 dollar pitchers of brew, so WOOHOO) needless to say , I won't be going back to the Pony, lemme know watcha think. Holla

Scrollie1
03-29-07, 01:02
Greetings all,

I'm new to the Memphis area, just wondering if anyone is aware of any clubs around that have Latin/Hispanic dancers?

Thanks

Renee M
04-08-07, 01:34
Greetings all,

I'm new to the Memphis area, just wondering if anyone is aware of any clubs around that have Latin/Hispanic dancers?

ThanksWas one at Christe's a long while back. They are scarce in Memphis.

Tedd1
04-09-07, 02:28
Let me say some things. I'll try to be brief. I haven't been to the club in a while. So, I decide to check out 2 clubs my co-worker told me about this past Sat nite. The 1st was Christie got in free ( got the coupon out of the newspaper). I love Blk dancers, but I didn't see but two the 15 mintues I was in there. One name Jersey ole gurl look like Spider Man. Dam she was ugly az hell, talkin about see wants to be America's Next Top Model. I didn't have the heart to tell her she didn't stand a chance. Plus, the she weights like 65 lbs. Trust me I'm not exaggeratin. The other blk gurl I saw was thick, but she stayed talking to some mexicans must been her regulars. Although,the white gurls in there were shakin their azzes like crazzzzzy. The 2nd club was Babes. Now they had a couple of thick azz strippers, but Dam! they had some dancers that look like they were either smokin or just gave birth like last week (couple of them had that pot belly thing going on). But this one dancer was the finest of them all. BABYDOLL danced twice the whole 2 hours I was there on the main stage. The 1st time she acted like she didnt see me when she got off stage. Hell, I guess just looked like a broke az sap sucker to her. The 2nd time I tried to get her attention some Arab dude beat me to her. They went off to the VIP room for about 5 mintues. When they came back the Arab dude sat down for a split second lit a cigarette and left. I figured hell he must had a good time with her. So, I tried to catch up with BABYDOLL, she had already vanshied into the dressing room. Then 20 mintues later she came out, I caught up to her and we went to the VIP room. 40 bucks I felt it was a little too much, but she was the finest dancer in the building. Hell bout this time I was HORNY as HELL. Babes' VIP room could stand an extreme makeover. Any way the lap dance was alright. I have had better and I have had worst. The funniest thing is ole BABYDOLL told me while she was lapin me that she would make me nut for a 100. Yeah that's right a 100. I looked at her like U GOT TO BE KITTIN ME. I could go fuc several gurls I know for that price. And she wanted that so she make me nut in my pants HA HA HA ! ole gurl must don't know. I told her I know how hold my nut. ALL in all both clubs were a disappointment maybe I went to early. All this happen between 7pm and 11pm.

Mister Balls
04-09-07, 15:27
Greetings all,

Thanks

I have seen one Latina dancer at Babes on two seperate occassions.Shes okay looking nothing special.

Scrollie1
04-09-07, 22:16
I have seen one Latina dancer at Babes on two seperate occassions.Shes okay looking nothing special.Thanks for the feedback all, you're right the one at babes isn't much to look at. I ended up at pure passion and had a geat time. We go there at about midnite, it started off a little slow and even though there were no real 10's in the place there were some 7's and 8's and most of the girls were friendly, only caught one with an attitude. Take out was on the menu, but I didn't sample.

Cat Daddy #2
04-13-07, 08:52
As I was parking my car at Jetstrip I saw a couple nice looking honies in the parking lot. I asked one of them to come over to the car. She came over and introduced herself as Cocoa. She was like 5"9 with heels about 150 lbs darkskinned honey. Anyway I asked about takeout and told her I had 50 bones all in a dream of course. She was aight with it and hoped in my car and off we were to the notel. She was very friendly and giggly. I got bbj and fs. She was very tight. I had a hard time getting my cock all the way in the snatch. This one I will try again. She called her friend(pimp,bf,whatever) and I droped fer off at a store to meet him. Later that night around 7:00 I went back to Jetstrip and the place was crawling with sheriff deputies no city cops at all. Needless to say I got the hell out of Dodge.

Mister Balls
04-14-07, 02:17
As I was parking my car at Jetstrip I saw a couple nice looking honies in the parking lot. I asked one of them to come over to the car. She came over and introduced herself as Cocoa. She was like 5"9 with heels about 150 lbs darkskinned honey. Anyway I asked about takeout and told her I had 50 bones all in a dream of course. She was aight with it and hoped in my car and off we were to the notel. She was very friendly and giggly. I got bbj and fs. She was very tight. I had a hard time getting my cock all the way in the snatch. This one I will try again. She called her friend(pimp,bf,whatever) and I droped fer off at a store to meet him. Later that night around 7:00 I went back to Jetstrip and the place was crawling with sheriff deputies no city cops at all. Needless to say I got the hell out of Dodge.

Man I was just there Monday night before I snapped those pics and maaaaan there were a gang of fine dancers in there,leaving as i came in lol.I was pissed as hell!I decided to leave as there was literally only two dancers left and only three customers.But regardless on a weekebnd i know its jumpin off.

One Time
04-16-07, 12:32
What up, CD you got info for Cocoa???

Cat Daddy #2
04-16-07, 13:44
What up, CD you got info for Cocoa???

I sent you a pm

Dee El
05-17-07, 16:00
Strawberry, at Gold Club for a while, has vamped again, phone off, etc. Anyone with any 411 on where she is dancing now, please holla.

MemphisCruiser
05-18-07, 15:28
Strawberry, at Gold Club for a while, has vamped again, phone off, etc. Anyone with any 411 on where she is dancing now, please holla.

I had heard she left Memphis again then yesterday on CL a picture that remotely looks like one of her poses was online and the name was Remi which we all know is one of her aliases. Then today same picture/post with a different name. This might be her but I dont know for sure.

Dee El
05-18-07, 16:52
I had heard she left Memphis again then yesterday on CL a picture that remotely looks like one of her poses was online and the name was Remi which we all know is one of her aliases. Then today same picture/post with a different name. This might be her but I dont know for sure.Thanks playa, but that's not Strawberry. The Strawberry I'm looking for is a light-skinned ebony with one gold tooth in front. Big, pretty eyes, about 22, and two large strawberry tats, one on each butt cheek.

Scrollie1
05-18-07, 23:59
Thanks playa, but that's not Strawberry. The Strawberry I'm looking for is a light-skinned ebony with one gold tooth in front. Big, pretty eyes, about 22, and two large strawberry tats, one on each butt cheek.I know who you are talkin about Dee El, I haven't seen her around in a while. She used to dance at Black Tail, then did a brief stint at Showgurls. I know a couple of the girls she worked with at black Tail, I'll see if they know where she is.

Cat Daddy #2
05-19-07, 10:16
Thanks playa, but that's not Strawberry. The Strawberry I'm looking for is a light-skinned ebony with one gold tooth in front. Big, pretty eyes, about 22, and two large strawberry tats, one on each butt cheek.

I know who you are talking about. I have never seen her walking the track. She usually cruise the lots and Lamar looking for mongers. Sometimes when she is in town she gets a room at the Crown Inn. I have enjoyed the her fruits on a couple of occasions. She provides good service. I guess you can say she is high yellow with napew hair. When not in Memphis she is in New Orleans so she say.

Blues City Ref
05-20-07, 07:35
Thanks playa, but that's not Strawberry. The Strawberry I'm looking for is a light-skinned ebony with one gold tooth in front. Big, pretty eyes, about 22, and two large strawberry tats, one on each butt cheek.Saw a girl this weekend at the Gold Club called Strawberry. She did have large tats on the cheeks but I wasn't close enough to see what they were.

Nolan 34
05-20-07, 22:56
I know this is quite late, but I just happened on the Memphis forum today. I am from Birmingham and haven't been over to Memphis in a few years. I only went to PP a few times, but always had a great time. Once, we stayed at the hotel next door (Holiday? ) and I finally walked back to the room at 6am. I was afraid to leave for I might miss something. That place was wild and the lap dances, while expensive were unbelievable.

What I liked most about PP was that there always seemed to be a ton of hot regular girls in the audience. Aside from the lapdances, the interaction of the regular girls with the dancers was the most entertaining part.

Anyway, no real point here other than I just found out about it today.

Bummer!

Dee El
05-21-07, 21:37
Saw a girl this weekend at the Gold Club called Strawberry. She did have large tats on the cheeks but I wasn't close enough to see what they were.Damn. Good looking out playa. That had to have been her. The MEM board is on point. Playas always looking out.

One

DL

JohnUT1966
05-22-07, 12:20
Still looking for Kay who danced at PP. She is a thin, brunette from Hawaii. If any one sees her would love to get back with her. Thanks.

Mr Grinch
05-22-07, 13:15
Still looking for Kay who danced at PP. She is a thin, brunette from Hawaii. If any one sees her would love to get back with her. Thanks.John, last I head she was at the Gold Club..I think.

Member #4243
05-25-07, 04:18
John, last I head she was at the Gold Club..I think.

yeah, a couple girls at the Pony told me the same thing, but also that she was traveling to the Platinum Plus club in SC a good bit, too. I've yet to catch her over at the GC, but I'll keep trying and definitely will let you know if I run into her.

Turk1
06-25-07, 10:13
So where does a guy go now that PP is history? No reports in a month! Are the clubs that dead?

Scrollie1
06-25-07, 23:48
So where does a guy go now that PP is history? No reports in a month! Are the clubs that dead?Turk, It's been quiet since the raids, girls are a little more cautious. But I have been offered takeout at Pure Passion, NY NY, Gold Club and Ebony Lace (Jet Strip now or something like that), but nothin as wild as PP used to be.

RunMemphis
06-26-07, 20:00
Is Ebony Lace back in action?

Scrollie1
06-29-07, 21:32
Is Ebony Lace back in action?Yep, it's know as the jetstrip now, but it back in stride

Upstate76
07-01-07, 15:51
Passed by Platinum today, still closed. Any word out there that if it will open again?

RunMemphis
07-02-07, 07:43
Visited Friday night and had a decent crowd with the same core group of dancers. Once again, had a GOOD time and got it done!

Scrollie1
07-03-07, 23:24
Passed by Platinum today, still closed. Any word out there that if it will open again?It's shut down for good. You should try the other clubs, PP is now a fond memory, like the mirage in Nashville. The good ol days!

St Vitus
07-06-07, 12:05
Stopped in at the Pony with a couple of hours to kill the other day..around 1pm.....very very slow...I made up 1/3 of the total customers. Sat at the bar for a while, and was approached by a tag-team, Andrea & Monique, both tall leggy blondes with after-factory boobies....they were refugees from Platinum. The put on the hard sell, but in a way that was fun. Monique did most of the selling, but Andrea was who I was really interested in.

Went VIP, and had a first-for-me offer...did I want to buy dances or time? Dances were $40 each, time was $100 for 15 minutes for each lady. I just bought one dance from each, then had them dance for each other (they did really well). I asked about the "time", and they said you get alot more attention.

I think I might have to make a trip back when I have more time to commit, and see if there is take-out available.

Lakeside32
07-16-07, 11:32
I use to frequent Memphis alot, but damn the changes to the stripclub scene have left me broken-hearted.. damn Memphis had a good thang goin.. EbonyLace was like my stress-reliever whenever i was in Memphis. Does anyone know of the whereabouts of few dancers from EL like Accent, Platinum and Thickness? I know alot of em are Platinum Rose now, but any help would be appreciated.

Tennessee
07-27-07, 02:20
Friend said he talked with a dancer and she said all the major clubs were raided the other night and now they are not allowed to be closer than 3 feet from the customer. Said now the girls have to spend a night in jail instead of getting just "a ticket"

Anyone have more info on this?

Scrollie1
07-28-07, 11:24
Friend said he talked with a dancer and she said all the major clubs were raided the other night and now they are not allowed to be closer than 3 feet from the customer. Said now the girls have to spend a night in jail instead of getting just "a ticket"

Anyone have more info on this?First I have heard of this, I haven't been out in a few weks, but if there waas a raid, all the local media missed it, I went to a few websites and there was nothing. I'll check with a few dancers I know and see what I can find out, but I think your friend has some bad info.

Boogie Van
07-29-07, 09:39

Anyone have more info on this?Went to The Pony for the first time Saturday night. It was no where near the Platinum Plus stuff but i didn't see any "3 feet" rule. I didn't exactly get molested for my dollar but i got stage contact. I didn't get a dance so I can't comment on that part.

Jjackandcokee
08-05-07, 23:20
As anyone had some takeout in Gold club?

Aabcdefg
08-07-07, 20:21
Saw a dancer the other night named Holly, tall with black hair, real hot. Couldn't stay long so I didn't get a dance. I will go back and try again. Does anyone know anything about her?

Tedd1
08-08-07, 06:18
You newbies are asking some strange questions? Could you guys be working with Larry Godwin? I smell a rat.

Addict23
08-22-07, 14:39
Anyone been to Downtown Dolls, saw this place from a distance while out any info greatly appreciated.

Game Ova
09-07-07, 19:40
Anyone been to Downtown Dolls, saw this place from a distance while out any info greatly appreciated.Heard this place wasn't nude. The dancers wear pasties. I think I'll pass on that until they drop the pasties.

Scrollie1
09-12-07, 20:56
OK gang, Shelby Co. is passing some crazy ass laws to make it tougher for us to enjoy beautiful ladies. Enjoy it while you can.

Sandywhite45
09-14-07, 00:38
Hi,

Did any one visit Discretionmemphis club. How is the club. Is it safe to be there. Can singles enjoy the night there.

Murdogg525
09-14-07, 12:34
Hi,

Did any one visit Discretionmemphis club. How is the club. Is it safe to be there. Can singles enjoy the night there.We have been to Discretions a few times. Found very boring compared to Menages in Nashville. Well worth the drive. We did not enjoy the place.

I would consider ti safe and if you manage to connect with right persons, could be fun I guess.

Robertj3886
09-14-07, 16:01
And the Pony was crowded and rowdy at midnight. Lots of guys and plenty of girls. It would have been a lot more fun a year ago but with the new rules, it is just not the same. Guess I was spoiled.

KinkyMemphism
09-15-07, 13:32
Hi,

Did any one visit Discretionmemphis club. How is the club. Is it safe to be there. Can singles enjoy the night there.

I have been there several times. Most times I never hooked up but the few times I di it was well worth it. It is a nice quiet club and the owers are great people. I always enjoyed going and just shooting the shit with people. As a singlr male you must never come on strong to anyone that is fastest way out the door with nothing. Best bet is to sit at the bar area and let them come to you. They will trust me might take a few times but they will. It is BYOB so you will know.

Hillbillydelux
09-15-07, 21:01
I went to Downtown Dolls, and it was allright, but I sure miss Platinum.

lost_inboystown
09-23-07, 18:12
During my recent trip to Memphis went by Babe's on Brooks Road. Was out that way visiting a vendor and stopped by there for the first time in years.

The were a better class of females that when last in Memphis, Appears that the closing of Platiumn has help the lower tier gentlemen's clubs.

Sit at the bar and was approached by five or six of the ladies. Typical banner of buy me a drink, lets go back the VIP room and touching of privates to make sure that none of us were related to LEO Herenington.

Selected a young lady name Cindy who stated that I was her last customer for the day. BOING, the light in my head went off......... Didnt take long for Momma's little boy to understand this hint. Needless to say after a couple of nice dances in the VIP room, negogiations regarding after work activity were commenced. A suitable meeting place, compensation for the young ladies time and effort were agreed to.

Normal actiivies occured during our meeting with both of us leaving satisfied.
Dinner, Missionary Preaching, Walking the dog, Discussions in both French and Greek also occured. Also requested and received a pretty good massage. Took her time and massage not only my back but legs and arms as well.

Will recommend this lady as a companion for dinner and any other acitivity that you might agree to.

Andrew1
09-23-07, 19:59
During my recent trip to Memphis went by Babe's on Brooks Road. Was out that way visiting a vendor and stopped by there for the first time in years..

I agree, went in Friday night, had the pleasure of a redhead named Christina, wild one for sure. Miriah was there also. Didn't get the offer to hook up afterwards but I'll try harder next time. What was the donation for Cindy?

Jumbowamba80
09-24-07, 19:52
I've been to Downtown Dolls twice. Its more of a bikini bar than a strip club. The ladies don't flash their wares in public. Both times I went (weekend and weekday) its been pretty dead. Tried negotiating takeout with 4-5 girls. Only 1 time was a Brazilian babe up for it. Lap dances are 40$ (and trust me you will not get anything worth that much dough). Most of the girls will tell you that they will talk to the mgmt. and after making a show of it offer you a special of 2 for 40$. Very basic operation.

If you are really, really bored and just want to look at a girl gyrating with a beer in your hand, I say go for it. Otherwise a total waste of time and money.
Hope this helps.

Game Ova
09-24-07, 22:08
I haven't been to the Gentleman's Club on Lamar in a LONG time. Last time I was there, it was in the wake of Platinum Plus closing and the stripper neglected to tell me until AFTER I paid for a private dance that there was no touching allowed anymore. I felt cheated.

Does anyone know if this rule is still in effect at this club?

Does anyone know if Black Tail will open up again in December?

Renee M
10-05-07, 23:38
I haven't been in Memphis for a few months. After RTFF, it seems that the club action has diminished -- fewer clubs and less contact. Sounds like Babes is still rocking? Does anyone have any intel on Platinum Rose or the other club that is further south on the same road (Tunica Caberet?). Also is the reported "no touching" policy actually enforced?

I'll be in Memphis the middle part of next week. I don't want to waste time at the clubs if they are indeed as bad as has been portrayed! Will let you know the outcome of the venture.

Thanks

Scrollie1
10-06-07, 12:04
I haven't been in Memphis for a few months. After RTFF, it seems that the club action has diminished -- fewer clubs and less contact. Sounds like Babes is still rocking? Does anyone have any intel on Platinum Rose or the other club that is further south on the same road (Tunica Caberet?). Also is the reported "no touching" policy actually enforced?

I'll be in Memphis the middle part of next week. I don't want to waste time at the clubs if they are indeed as bad as has been portrayed! Will let you know the outcome of the venture.

ThanksI went to NY NY the other night and I was touching...Platinum Rose is a nice club if you are looking for take-out you better win some money at the casino because it is going to be pricey. the girls range from 7-9 on weekends, but they are not cutting any breaks on dances, so come with some loot. Getting over to brooks road would give you more bang for your buck

Dataman
10-08-07, 20:51
Well, I visited Christie's and was very pleased by what I found. The place has been rennovated since the last time I visited and found a few ladies there who really peaked my interest.

Always found the afternoon the best time to visit and again found the ladies very willing for much contact. They like to quote a high dance fee but neogoiated down. Fun time.

I had read that the City was trying to clamp down by imposing some achohol restrictions soon but hopefully Christie's will continue to show promise.

Lakeside32
10-08-07, 23:25
I went to NY NY the other night and I was touching...Platinum Rose is a nice club if you are looking for take-out you better win some money at the casino because it is going to be pricey. the girls range from 7-9 on weekends, but they are not cutting any breaks on dances, so come with some loot. Getting over to brooks road would give you more bang for your buckI was in Memphis the weekend and IMHO it was business as usual for me. Started out at NYNY and ended up leavin after 20 mins. Then on to the gentlemens club, I remembered this chick Baby Doll I had her number so she said just call her later on that nite and we could hook up something, so I left there after a while, and on to Jetstrip (Ole EL) saw some freaks that would serve me up back in the day and decided to sit for a while, damn the parking lot was empty but there were plenty of hoes to choose from. Really had my mind set on Accent but no one has heard from her in a good long time. So I settled on CandyCane I ended up just waitin her out to get a decent price, but the security wanted his cut too, so I just told her you have to settle that up with him. But damn I think I went thru about 5 songs but she gave me a complete workout, LOL. She was pissed that it too so long but fuck her. You really have to be careful in this club cuz I ended up gettin into an argument with a dancer cuz I waved her off but she really was a silly ***** I think her name was angel, she persisted the rest of the nite fuckin with me but I know another dancer there that ended up fightin one of her friends that nite. So I had to quietly leave that place after Candy-Cane served me up. But on the way to the hotel BabyDoll called and she came by, but shit shes the finest dancer there at the Gentlemens Club so I couldn't believe that I didn't spend much on her, only drawback is that shes just a little too fuckin ghetto for me, I'm a brother myself but damn! But if anybody wants a nice piece of ass, pm me for the digits.

Game Ova
10-10-07, 14:07
I was in Memphis the weekend and IMHO it was business as usual for me. Started out at NYNY and ended up leavin after 20 mins. Then on to the gentlemens club, I remembered this chick Baby Doll I had her number so she said just call her later on that nite and we could hook up something, so I left there after a while, and on to Jetstrip (Ole EL) saw some freaks that would serve me up back in the day and decided to sit for a while, damn the parking lot was empty but there were plenty of hoes to choose from. Really had my mind set on Accent but no one has heard from her in a good long time. So I settled on CandyCane I ended up just waitin her out to get a decent price, but the security wanted his cut too, so I just told her you have to settle that up with him. But damn I think I went thru about 5 songs but she gave me a complete workout, LOL. She was pissed that it too so long but fuck her. You really have to be careful in this club cuz I ended up gettin into an argument with a dancer cuz I waved her off but she really was a silly ***** I think her name was angel, she persisted the rest of the nite fuckin with me but I know another dancer there that ended up fightin one of her friends that nite. So I had to quietly leave that place after Candy-Cane served me up. But on the way to the hotel BabyDoll called and she came by, but shit shes the finest dancer there at the Gentlemens Club so I couldn't believe that I didn't spend much on her, only drawback is that shes just a little too fuckin ghetto for me, I'm a brother myself but damn! But if anybody wants a nice piece of ass, pm me for the digits.I miss being able to go strip club hopping but don't have the time or money to go splurging like I used to. Is Gentlemen's Club "no touch"?

Lakeside32
10-11-07, 02:32
I miss being able to go strip club hopping but don't have the time or money to go splurging like I used to. Is Gentlemen's Club "no touch"?None of em are "no touch", i dont know where thats comin from.

Scrollie1
10-12-07, 00:57
I miss being able to go strip club hopping but don't have the time or money to go splurging like I used to. Is Gentlemen's Club "no touch"?I haven't been to Gentlemen's Club in a while, but of all the clubs it is the tamest, so I wouldn't be surprisd of some of the girls tried to get away with a no to very little touching. I might TOFTT and head over that way this weekend, if I do, I'll keep ya posted.

M Fever
10-17-07, 22:53
I'm from the Tampa board but will be in Memphis Friday and Saturday night. I will be staying near the airport so what is the hot club to go to in Memphis? Earlier this year I went to the purple club that I read is now close but had all the touch I wanted and not much hustle so that club was fun.. This summer I went to Babes and got serious hustle and a horrible dance.

Scrollie1
10-19-07, 22:53
I'm from the Tampa board but will be in Memphis Friday and Saturday night. I will be staying near the airport so what is the hot club to go to in Memphis? Earlier this year I went to the purple club that I read is now close but had all the touch I wanted and not much hustle so that club was fun.. This summer I went to Babes and got serious hustle and a horrible dance.Check your PM.

M Fever
10-20-07, 02:49
I went over to Christies tonight. Only a $6 cover and 2 drink min...that was refreshing that they do not rape ya at the door. I had plenty of girls sitting in my lap talking and asking for dances. Even though I was turning down lots of them they were very nice and just hung out with me for awhile with not much hustle. The club for a Friday night was DEAD! The girls were mentioning that to me too. I got talked into a dance by Mary Jane on the 2 for 1's. Mary Jane has a hot body and tight small ass with long shapely legs. She talks a great game but does not perform upstairs. She would not take her top off nor would she allow much if any touching and she at times danced a distance from the couch. After that crappy dance I chilled for a while and then got talked into another dance by a girl with black hair pulled back. She did a lot of grabbing and rubbing at the table so I expected a lot. She said she has been dancing there for 6 years and is from Atlanta. Her name started with a B and that is all I remember. She was much more lively upstairs and everything was on the up and up but with no real touching action. I planned on a few songs with her even though she was not 2 for 1 but I cut my loses after 1 song as I could see I was not got to get any further. She touched Mr. Happy more downstairs than upstairs. Well there was a $100 wasted tonight at Christies...there has got to be better clubs in Memphis.

Renee M
10-20-07, 23:38
Checked out Babes on a Wednesday about 11 pm, stayed for 4 dancers. A couple were nice, couple so-so. A tall sexy dancer was occupied with a couple of other customers - so no luck there. The other looker seemed enthusiastic, and likely provides good VIP dances, but quoted a high price and wouldn't negotiate! I declined and moved on to NYNY.

My first time in the New York club. Club was fairly nice but "dead". Only a couple of dancers and maybe 3 patrons. After one on-stage dance the stage remained empty, and the only dancer visible was occupied with a customer. I finished my beer and left.

Rather late, I pulled into Platinum Rose, again the place was ghostly with only a couple of girls - but that may be due to the approaching closing time. Got a dance from a short, sweet, cutie named "Lyric". Provided a good dance and was good company. Did not have a chance to discuss takeout, as she disappeared just before closing.

Cruised Lamar and vicinity before heading out. Only saw 1 BSW just north of the BK. All in all not a very productive night.

Koster
10-21-07, 10:19
I went over to Christies tonight. Only a $6 cover and 2 drink min...that was refreshing that they do not rape ya at the door. I had plenty of girls sitting in my lap talking and asking for dances. Even though I was turning down lots of them they were very nice and just hung out with me for awhile with not much hustle. The club for a Friday night was DEAD! The girls were mentioning that to me too. I got talked into a dance by Mary Jane on the 2 for 1's. Mary Jane has a hot body and tight small ass with long shapely legs. She talks a great game but does not perform upstairs. She would not take her top off nor would she allow much if any touching and she at times danced a distance from the couch. After that crappy dance I chilled for a while and then got talked into another dance by a girl with black hair pulled back. She did a lot of grabbing and rubbing at the table so I expected a lot. She said she has been dancing there for 6 years and is from Atlanta. Her name started with a B and that is all I remember. She was much more lively upstairs and everything was on the up and up but with no real touching action. I planned on a few songs with her even though she was not 2 for 1 but I cut my loses after 1 song as I could see I was not got to get any further. She touched Mr. Happy more downstairs than upstairs. Well there was a $100 wasted tonight at Christies...there has got to be better clubs in Memphis.The pony on winchester is sightly better but not much. Since platinum closed down. Memphis is weak on clubs.

C Note2
10-21-07, 11:03
I got away from work and visited the gold Club. It use to be a more affordable club with friendly girls. Now it like everybody else with the girls doing the quick hustle then not talking to ya at all. Funny how I heard the same pricing as PP down to paying for time slots.

Aacdm2000
10-21-07, 23:36
I got away from work and visited the gold Club. It use to be a more affordable club with friendly girls. Now it like everybody else with the girls doing the quick hustle then not talking to ya at all. Funny how I heard the same pricing as PP down to paying for time slots.

Yep, I was there the Friday before last and was thinking the exact same thing.

Batfishb
10-25-07, 21:44
Has anyone been into New York, New York lately? I met a young lady that said she worked there. Just wondered what anyone's experience there had been.

Scrollie1
10-26-07, 00:08
Has anyone been into New York, New York lately? I met a young lady that said she worked there. Just wondered what anyone's experience there had been.I haven't been there recently (about a month) but everytime I've gone, I've had a good time. I have found it to be pretty dead during the week, but jumpin on Fri and Sat nite after 11.

Dogboy Jax
10-31-07, 14:47
Going to be spending some time in Memphis and looking for some advice on where to spend my SCDs (strip-club-dollars) since Pure Platinum closed...please PM me with any help you can offer.

DBJ

Rick3811
11-12-07, 20:51
Went to Christies today and Dixe approached me. Very nice young girl with braces. Great body though! Went for private dance. She started with HJ and stopped bc of other girls were around. She asked for money for her to continue. $ She went back at it beifly then said we would have to move and finish later. I stupidly said ok. Needless to say she walked away to another private dance and never returned. Beware of the TEASE.